时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:10] | There was before the test, | 检测前是一种人生 |
[00:14] | then there is after. | 检测后是另一种人生 |
[00:19] | I figured it was time. | 我觉得是时候了 |
[00:21] | I didn’t ever think I would ever find someone, | 我都没想过能找到对象 |
[00:23] | I’m a bit of a weirdo, you know… | 我自带”注孤生”属性 |
[00:25] | I took the test. | 我检测了 |
[00:26] | And I met my match. | 认识了匹配对象 |
[00:29] | I met my match all right. | 遇见了另一半 |
[00:32] | I can’t imagine life without him. | 我的人生不能没有他 |
[00:36] | She made me feel alive again for the first time in years. | 她点亮了我的人生 我好多年没这么有活力了 |
[00:41] | 灵魂匹配 用科学鉴证你的灵魂伴侣 | |
[00:41] | Since the discovery of the soul particle in 2023, | 随着2023年灵魂粒子的发现 |
[00:45] | Soul Connex has helped more than 15 million people | 「灵魂匹配」已经帮助一千五百万人们 |
[00:48] | find their perfect match. | 找到了完美伴侣 |
[00:50] | With over 20,000 clinics worldwide, | 全球已有两万多家检测中心 |
[00:52] | your soulmate is one simple test away. | 只需一次检测 即可找到灵魂伴侣 |
[00:55] | Honestly, it’s like the best feeling ever. | 老实说 这种感觉太爽了 |
[00:58] | It’s what I’ve wanted all my life. | 此乃我终生所求 |
[01:00] | I honestly feel like I can fly. | 感觉爽到飞起 |
[01:02] | You can find your happiness here. | 你可以在这里寻获幸福 |
[01:05] | Soul Connex, your future is waiting. | 美好未来 尽在「灵魂匹配」 |
[01:09] | 灵魂匹配 用科学鉴证你的灵魂伴侣 | |
[01:35] | Nicola? We’re ready for you. | 妮可拉 你可以进来了 |
[01:49] | All right. We’re going to start the machine now. | 我们要开始检测了 |
[01:52] | It’s perfectly harmless but if you want to stop at any time, | 完全无害 但如果你想停下 |
[01:55] | just raise your right hand. | 举起右手即可 |
[02:20] | Whose turn is it? | 轮到谁了 |
[02:22] | It’s yours. | 该你去了 |
[02:24] | What? | 什么 |
[02:27] | Why did I drink so much last night? | 我昨晚为什么喝那么多酒 |
[02:32] | Because you love the taste of wine. | 因为你喜欢红酒 |
[02:36] | I do love the taste of wine. | 我确实喜欢红酒 |
[02:46] | I got it. | 我去吧 |
[02:50] | No. Stop. | 别 |
[02:55] | Stop. | 不用 |
[02:58] | Love you. | 爱你 |
[03:00] | – Sammy, you need to eat. – Eat your food. | -小萨 快吃饭 -快吃饭 |
[03:02] | – No. – Take that. Come on. Take that. | -不要 -打你呀 打你呀 |
[03:06] | – Franklin! – Come on Sammy, Mommy is grumpy today. | -富兰克林 -快听话 小萨 你妈今天很暴躁 |
[03:10] | – No. – Franklin, you’re making this harder for me. | -不要 -富兰克林 你这是给我添乱 |
[03:13] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[03:14] | – Eat your food Sammy. – Ella, have some banana, please. | -快吃东西 小萨 -艾拉 吃点香蕉 |
[03:17] | Open front door. We’re in the kitchen. | 打开前门 我们在厨房 |
[03:23] | Hey all. This arrived for you. | 各位好 你的快递 |
[03:24] | I think they got the address wrong again. | 他们好像又把地址搞错了 |
[03:26] | – Thanks. – Frankie. | -谢谢 -弗兰基 |
[03:28] | You know how I love it when you call me that. | 你这么叫我 我什么心情 |
[03:29] | Sorry, Franklin. | 抱歉 富兰克林 |
[03:31] | Thank you, Jennifer. | 谢谢更正 珍妮弗 |
[03:34] | – Nik. Can I have a word? – Now? | -小妮 有事找你 -现在吗 |
[03:37] | It’ll just take a few minutes. | 就聊几句 |
[03:39] | – It’s personal. – Okay. | -是私事 -好 |
[03:40] | It’s a medical issue. | 健康问题 |
[03:43] | Yeah, fine. | 好 |
[03:44] | – I’ve gotta go to work. – Five minutes. | -我得去上班 -五分钟 |
[03:46] | Come on. Can you pick her up please. | 你能哄一下她吗 |
[03:49] | Come on. | 快 |
[03:51] | I gotta go to work. | 我还得去上班 |
[03:53] | So do I need to sterilize anything first or… | 我要先消毒吗 |
[04:05] | My God. | 天呐 |
[04:10] | – You’re taking the test? – Booked and paid for. | -你要去做匹配检测吗 -已经交钱预订了 |
[04:13] | – But… – Please don’t say “but you’re married”. | -但是 -拜托别说”你已婚了” |
[04:15] | – But you are… – I know. | -但你确实 -我知道 |
[04:17] | Married. | 已婚 |
[04:17] | Yes, and I think to the wrong guy. | 没错 我感觉嫁错人了 |
[04:21] | What about the kids? | 孩子们怎么办 |
[04:22] | I knew you’d judge me. | 我就知道你会颇有微词 |
[04:23] | No, I’m not judging you. I’m… | 我不是对你品头论足 |
[04:27] | Okay, yeah, no, I’m judging you a little bit. | 我确实有些看法 |
[04:29] | Honestly, I thought you’d be on my side. | 老实说 我还以为你会站在我这边 |
[04:32] | You and me. We got married too young. | 我们俩都太早结婚了 |
[04:34] | And now with the test, things have changed. | 匹配检测出现后 一切都不一样了 |
[04:36] | I mean, not for me. | 我不这么觉得 |
[04:38] | Yeah, that’s ’cause you’re lucky. You married the right guy. | 因为你有福气 嫁对了人 |
[04:40] | Imagine if you were married to someone like Steve. | 你嫁给史蒂夫这样的人 就不会这么想了 |
[04:43] | Jen, you’re having a moment. Yeah? | 小珍 你只是一时想不开 |
[04:47] | It’s okay, it happens, it’s… It’s marriage, | 人之常情而已 毕竟婚姻不易 |
[04:49] | but have you ever thought that maybe you’re having a… | 你想没想过 你只是 |
[04:53] | Maybe you’re having a mid-life crisis. | 只是遇到中年危机了 |
[04:56] | I look around me and I see people living their best lives. | 我周围的人都过着美好生活 |
[05:00] | Like they’ve found the answer to some secret. | 就像是找到了幸福真谛 |
[05:02] | And I hate them. I really hate them. | 我嫉恨他们 羡慕嫉妒恨 |
[05:05] | And I also wanna be one of them. | 而我也想过他们那样的生活 |
[05:12] | Okay. Well, I hope you know what you’re doing. | 希望你自己心里有数吧 |
[05:13] | Does it sound like me? | 这像是我会做的事吗 |
[05:15] | Not even a little bit. | 完全不像 |
[05:19] | Will you come with me to the clinic? For support. | 你能陪我去检测中心吗 精神支持我 |
[05:22] | No, I don’t… | 不行 |
[05:23] | – Please. – Come on… | -求你了 -不行啊 |
[05:24] | I’m scared I won’t go through with it. | 我怕自己会临阵退缩 |
[05:25] | Maybe that’s a good thing. | 那样也挺好 |
[05:27] | In my head, it’s already happened. | 我心意已决 |
[05:29] | It would just be putting off the inevitable. | 就算延期 早晚也都会做 |
[05:39] | Please. | 求你了 |
[05:44] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[05:46] | Okay. | 好 |
[05:49] | You’ve always been my favorite babysitter. | 你一直都是我最爱的”保姆” |
[05:50] | – No I mean… I mean, neighbor. – Come on. | -我是说邻居 -别闹了 |
[05:53] | Bye. | 再见 |
[06:01] | – Niiki, I’ve got to go to work. – Coming. | -妮基 我得上班了 -来了 |
[06:07] | Honey, can you do your top button up, please? | 你能扣好领扣吗 |
[06:09] | Why? Why should I do my top button? | 为什么要扣 |
[06:10] | Why? Because we’re going to a wedding, it’s polite. | 因为我们要去参加婚礼 不能失礼 |
[06:12] | We’re going to be late. | 我们要迟到了 |
[06:13] | We’ll be fine. | 不会 |
[06:14] | No. I can’t be late to my own brother’s wedding. | 我亲哥结婚 我不能迟到 |
[06:16] | We’ll be fine. We’re always late. | 没事 我们总是迟到 |
[06:18] | It’s just part of our charm. | 这是我们的魅力 |
[06:21] | I don’t want it to be our charm. | 我不想要这样的”魅力” |
[06:23] | I feel like we’ve been at a wedding every week. | 我感觉一周都在参加婚礼 |
[06:25] | That’s because we have. | 因为确实如此 |
[06:29] | Sammy, come on. | 小萨 别闹 |
[06:30] | – Sammy. – I’m not giving him back. | -小萨 -我不会还给他 |
[06:31] | Well, you have to because I don’t like you. | 你必须给我 因为我不喜欢你 |
[06:34] | – That’s not very nice to Mommy. – Hey, that’s not nice. | -你怎么能这么跟妈妈说话 -这样可不好 |
[06:36] | I am not giving you these back but you can’t… | 我不会再还给你… |
[06:38] | Behave yourself or if you don’t, I’m gonna grab your foot. | 你听话 如果不乖 我会抓你的脚 |
[06:41] | And I’m gonna take your shoe. | 抢走你的鞋 |
[06:43] | And I’m gonna make your shoe my shoe. | 把你的鞋变成我的鞋 |
[06:45] | – Franklin, come on. – Okay, my bad. | -富兰克林 别闹了 -抱歉 |
[06:47] | – We’re gonna be late. – We’ll be fine. | -我们要迟到了 -没事 |
[06:59] | Being test today. | 今天检测 |
[07:01] | Wow. Hey, guys. | 你们来了啊 |
[07:03] | Peter, we are truly sorry. | 皮特 太抱歉了 |
[07:05] | Yeah, that’s my sister, everyone. | 那是我妹 各位 |
[07:07] | As you were. | 你继续 |
[07:13] | Nik, your new sister in law. | 小妮 这是你嫂子 |
[07:15] | – Hi, wow. You’re beautiful. – Hello. | -你好 你真漂亮 -你好 |
[07:17] | Thank you. | 过奖 |
[07:19] | – Yes she is, I told you, right. – Yeah, you did. | -她确实很漂亮 我跟你说过了 -是啊 |
[07:22] | So I’m gonna get back to my wedding now, if that’s… | 我要继续进行我的婚礼了 |
[07:24] | – Is that okay? – Please do. | -可以吧 -当然 |
[07:26] | All right. So where, what was I? | 我说到哪了 |
[07:28] | Six weeks ago, I was– | 六周之前 |
[07:30] | well, I was approaching 50, | 我马上就满五十岁了 |
[07:32] | I was single, I was depressed, | 我当时单身 抑郁寡欢 |
[07:35] | I was eating Hot Pockets every single night. | 夜夜独自吃着速食餐 |
[07:38] | I think I was what is technically known as “a real catch”. | 简直就是”抢手好男人”的典范 |
[07:43] | So I thought, why not? | 于是我心想何不一试呢 |
[07:45] | I mean, it is science, right? | 毕竟是科学 对吧 |
[07:47] | So I took the test. | 我就去做了匹配检测 |
[07:50] | And– and it was this unbelievable woman. | 匹配到了一个无与伦比的女人 |
[07:56] | And two weeks later, my soulmate is now my wife. | 两周之后 我的灵魂伴侣如今嫁我为妻 |
[08:02] | Yeah I know. Yeah. Yeah. Yeah, right. | 我知道 很棒吧 |
[08:05] | So, a toast to my beautiful wife. | 举杯敬我美丽的妻子 |
[08:11] | And Rose, I’m so happy you said yes. | 萝丝 我很高兴你答应嫁给了我 |
[08:14] | Let’s get drunk. | 大家不醉不归 |
[08:19] | Not you. | 你不行 |
[08:26] | Two people who grew up on the same street, | 两个住在同一条街上的人 |
[08:29] | took the test and found out they were soulmates. | 匹配检测之后 发现他们是灵魂伴侣 |
[08:32] | I mean, we didn’t just grow up together, | 我们不仅从小一起长大 |
[08:33] | we were– high school sweethearts… | 还是青梅竹马 两情相悦 |
[08:35] | Hey, babe. | 亲爱的 |
[08:42] | So, tell me, what did you think when you got the results? | 你们拿到结果后的心情是什么 |
[08:46] | I mean, I couldn’t believe it. A dream come true. | 难以置信 梦想成真 |
[08:51] | Such a dream. Such a dream. | 太梦幻了 |
[08:51] | How was my day? | 我今天过得如何呢 |
[08:55] | Well, it’s funny you should ask. | 你既然问了 我就说一下 |
[08:58] | It was a long but, you know, it was okay. | 很漫长的一天 但还好 |
[09:02] | Danny still pretends he can’t do numbers, | 丹尼还是假装自己对数字不敏感 |
[09:04] | so I had to reform all of the accounts in accordance with the new tax codes. | 于是我被迫更正了所有账户的新税码 |
[09:08] | It was epic. Yeah. | 实属壮举啊 |
[09:11] | The janitor slow clapped me on my way up. | 我下班时 清洁工都向我”鼓掌致敬”了 |
[09:17] | Never mind. | 当我没说 |
[09:20] | Why are you watching this crap? | 这些垃圾视频有什么好看啊 |
[09:23] | When did we stop being the normal ones? | 我们什么时候开始跟大家不一样了 |
[09:27] | What do you mean? | 你什么意思 |
[09:29] | I mean this. | 匹配检测 |
[09:31] | Us. | 我们 |
[09:33] | You’re looking at it. | 如你所见 |
[09:36] | I’m gonna take a shower. | 我去洗澡了 |
[09:38] | I don’t like saying you know when you know, but… I just knew it. I always knew it. | 我也不想说套话 但「斯人若彩虹 遇上方知有」 |
[09:42] | So you guys are really lucky, aren’t you? | 你俩真是好福气啊 |
[09:45] | Yeah, l mean, here we are, we’re proof, you know. | 对 我们就是「行走的人间真爱」 |
[09:47] | Well, this is too cute. | 太美好了 |
[09:52] | So I just pulled my pants up and got the hell out of there. | 于是我就提起裤子 离开了 |
[09:56] | But now, I wanna give it up to my wife. | 我想敬我老婆 |
[10:00] | – Holy shit. – So weird hearing you say that. | -天呐 -你这么说 真不习惯 |
[10:02] | For– making the food and getting everyone together. | 感谢她做了一桌子菜 把大家聚到了一起 |
[10:06] | I feel like we kinda got it backwards, right? | 我们好像顺序反了 |
[10:08] | You know. First a wedding, | 先结了婚 |
[10:09] | then we get to meet each other’s friends. | 然后才见对方的亲友 |
[10:12] | So…so like Peter, you took the test first? | 这么说 皮特 你先去检测的吗 |
[10:15] | Yeah. | 对 |
[10:16] | Yeah, and I was a month later. | 我一个月后才去 |
[10:19] | Yeah, it was a long month. | 这个月等得我好辛苦啊 |
[10:21] | And did you guys like feel the… feel the pull? | 你们感受到强烈的吸引力了吗 |
[10:24] | What’s the pull? | 什么吸引力 |
[10:26] | It’s this thing that people say, | 就是命运那一套 |
[10:27] | the feeling that they get when their match has taken the test, | 匹配对象检测之后 会有一种感觉 |
[10:29] | they get this sense that some one’s out there looking for them. | 一种冥冥之中有人呼唤自己的感觉 |
[10:33] | So is it… is it true or is it bullshit? | 真是这样 还是套路 |
[10:36] | So it is true. | 真是这样喽 |
[10:38] | – I was with someone else… – Okay. | -我之前跟别人在一起 -好吧 |
[10:41] | – It was a little complicated. – Sorry. | -有点复杂 -抱歉 |
[10:43] | No, it’s fine. It’s fine. Right? No, no. | 没事 没事 别这样 |
[10:47] | Go ahead. Tell everyone about Russell. | 说吧 跟大家说说罗素 |
[10:50] | – Okay. I was with a guy named… – Russell. | -我当时有爱人 他叫 -罗素 |
[10:55] | Such a dumb name, right? | 这名字太二了吧 |
[10:57] | – Stop it! – Russell. | -别开涮了 -罗素 |
[10:59] | Anyway, there were all these little things about him that never bothered me before, | 总之 我以前没觉得他身上的小毛病烦人 |
[11:03] | and they– t-they really started to get to me, you know. | 开始越来越不顺眼 |
[11:07] | Too much. | 特别烦人 |
[11:08] | It got in my head, you know, | 太让我闹心了 |
[11:10] | it just kept on going round and round, it was insane. | 满脑子都是他的臭毛病 无法忍受了 |
[11:14] | So I took take the test | 于是我就去检测了 |
[11:16] | and I guess on some level, | 一定程度上 |
[11:18] | I was hoping it would be Russell. | 我当时希望对方是罗素 |
[11:20] | Because… Anyway. | 因为… 总之 |
[11:23] | – It showed up Peter. – Yes. | -显示是皮特 -没错 |
[11:27] | And that was that. | 事情就是这样了 |
[11:28] | You know, I ended it the next day. | 我第二天就分手了 |
[11:30] | I met Peter and… you say it. | 然后跟皮特见面了 你说吧 |
[11:36] | – It was undeniable. – Yeah. | -一见倾心 神魂颠倒 -没错 |
[11:39] | I have never been happier. | 我从没像现在这么幸福 |
[11:43] | I’m gonna be sick. | 这狗粮吃得我想吐 |
[11:44] | I know. I know. We’re gross. | 确实 我们很肉麻 |
[11:46] | Yay, so now we have death, taxes and love. | 如今死亡 缴税 爱情都摆在眼前了 |
[11:51] | Certainty sucks. | 板上钉钉的事最扫兴了 |
[11:55] | You guys, you’re married, right? | 你们是已婚夫妇 |
[11:58] | – Have you had the talk? – Don’t, we… | -你们谈过这件事吗 -别搞事 |
[12:00] | All married couples have to have the talk. | 已婚夫妇都该聊一下这件事 |
[12:03] | You’ve never had the talk? | 你们没聊过吗 |
[12:04] | No. | 没有 |
[12:07] | No, we have never had the talk, | 我们从来没聊过 |
[12:09] | no, it’s not a thing, it’s just… | 不是非聊不可的事 |
[12:11] | It’s never been on our radar. | 我们没觉得这是个问题 |
[12:12] | We met at college, we’ve been married 15 years… | 我们大学相识 结婚15年了 |
[12:15] | – Yeah. – We’ve got two beautiful kids… | -是啊 -生了两个可爱的孩子 |
[12:17] | – Yeah, you do. – Yeah. | -没错 -是啊 |
[12:21] | Well, maybe you’re soulmates anyway. | 也许你们就是彼此的灵魂伴侣 |
[12:27] | Maybe. | 也许吧 |
[12:29] | – We had the talk. – Here we go. | -我们谈过了 -该来还是来了 |
[12:31] | We had to. It’s practical. | 必须谈啊 做人要实际一些 |
[12:44] | Did you see their smug faces? | 你瞧见他们得意的嘴脸了吗 |
[12:46] | Who? | 谁 |
[12:47] | My old ass smug brother and his new perfect person. | 我那个混蛋老哥跟他那个完美伴侣 |
[12:50] | What are you talking about? | 你说什么呢 |
[12:53] | Come on. “it was undeniable.” | 太扯了吧 “一见倾心 神魂颠倒” |
[12:56] | Please. It was a rebound. | 别闹了 就是个备胎而已 |
[12:57] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[12:59] | I mean… he did leave out the part of the story | 他确实没提 |
[13:02] | where he got horribly dumped by Laney. | 他被兰妮狠狠甩了 |
[13:04] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[13:05] | Yeah, and I liked Laney. And what about Rose’s ex? | 我还挺喜欢兰妮 还有萝丝的前任 |
[13:09] | Russell? Poor guy. What did he ever do wrong? | 罗素 太可怜了 被甩得太冤啊 |
[13:12] | Yeah. Poor Russell. | 罗素太惨了 |
[13:15] | Who we’ve never met. | 虽然我们不认识 |
[13:18] | Poor Russ. Russy. | 小罗好惨 心疼小罗 |
[13:21] | Yeah, I should call him up. | 我该联系他 |
[13:22] | See if he wants to go for a beer, make sure he’s okay. | 问他要不要去喝一杯 关心一下他 |
[13:25] | Well, no. | 算了吧 |
[13:26] | Because if I know Rus, he’s actually already moved on. | 因为如果我认识小罗 他肯定走出情伤了 |
[13:28] | Because he’s super-hot. | 因为他帅到没朋友 |
[13:31] | A real guy’s guy too. | 还是个纯爷们 |
[13:32] | Yeah, and Rose left him for Pete. | 而萝丝却却为了皮特 离开了他 |
[13:35] | What a total dumbass. | 缺心眼儿 |
[13:57] | That health and safety meeting they made us do, that was beyond ridiculous. | 我们被迫参加的健康与安全会议 太二了 |
[14:03] | A health and safety story? | 健康与安全的事 |
[14:05] | Sounds like a great time for me to kill myself. | 无聊到我想自杀啊 |
[14:09] | You’re so rude. | 吐槽也太狠了 |
[15:02] | Jennifer, we’re ready for you now. | 珍妮弗 你可以进去了 |
[15:04] | – Will it hurt? – Not at all. | -疼吗 -完全不会 |
[15:07] | God. Wish me luck. | 对 祝我好运吧 |
[15:09] | Good luck. You maniac. | 好运 疯婆娘 |
[15:12] | – You’ll wait for me right? – Yeah. | -你会等我吧 -会 |
[15:15] | So how long does it take to get the results? | 多久才能拿到检测结果 |
[15:17] | Well, that really depends if your match is on the system already. | 这要看你的灵魂伴侣是否在系统之内 |
[15:21] | And if they are? Will I find out today? | 如果在呢 今天能出结果吗 |
[16:42] | He’s Argentinian. | 他是阿根廷人 |
[16:44] | He lives in Argentina. | 他住在阿根廷 |
[16:47] | Sebastian. He’s got kind eyes, right? | 塞巴斯蒂安 他的眼神很暖吧 |
[16:50] | Yeah. Yeah. | 是啊 |
[16:52] | Yeah– okay, wow. So what happens now? | 好吧 接下来是什么流程 |
[16:55] | They send him my details. We contact. | 拿到他的联系方式 我们会联系 |
[16:58] | And then, I don’t know. I’ve always wanted to go to Argentina. | 然后 说不好 我一直想去阿根廷 |
[17:00] | – Really? – Well, I don’t know. | -说真的吗 -说不准 |
[17:04] | What about Steve? | 史蒂夫呢 |
[17:06] | We’ll work it out. | 到时候再说 |
[17:08] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[17:13] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[17:18] | Slow down. My God. | 慢点 天呐 |
[17:20] | Okay. Wait. | 好 等一下 |
[17:25] | – Hi, Nikki. – Hey, sweetheart. | -妮基 -小宝贝 |
[17:29] | I have one. | 我就一个孩子 |
[17:33] | I thought Rose was joining us. | 萝丝不是也一起来吗 |
[17:34] | Yeah, well, she’s not. | 她不来了 |
[17:36] | – Why not? – Because she’s not, okay? | -怎么了 -不来就是不来呗 |
[17:37] | Peter, calm down, this is The Castle of Bounce. | 皮特 别激动 我们在”蹦床城堡”呢 |
[17:40] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[17:41] | – What’s happened? – We just had a fight. | -怎么了 -吵架了 |
[17:44] | Like an actual big stupid fight. | 大吵了一架 |
[17:47] | What did you do? | 你怎么惹到她了 |
[17:50] | Why are you already taking her side? | 不听一下缘由 就偏帮她了吗 |
[17:52] | Because I know you. | 因为我了解你 |
[17:55] | I’m sorry. What happened? | 抱歉 你们怎么了 |
[17:57] | We were just joking around and– | 我们当时就是闹着玩 |
[18:00] | she asked me how many people I had with. | 她问我之前跟多少人交往过 |
[18:06] | Her number. | 她说的次数 |
[18:09] | Guys. | 孩子们 |
[18:11] | Her number was five more than mine. | 她比我多五个 |
[18:15] | Five. | 五个 |
[18:16] | Five. Right? | 五个 你懂吧 |
[18:18] | So what? | 那又怎样 |
[18:22] | I… I knew it. I knew it. | 我就知道 |
[18:24] | What? | 什么 |
[18:25] | Just you and your smuggy-smugness at the wedding and… | 你之前还一脸得意相 |
[18:28] | and you’re having dinner parties, | 还邀请我们聚餐 |
[18:29] | and you’re showing off. | 向我们秀恩爱 |
[18:31] | And you’re just having arguments like the rest of us normals. | 结果你们还是跟普通伴侣一样会吵架 |
[18:33] | You’re almost 50. It’s embarrassing you’re like this. | 你都快五十了 这样挺丢人 |
[18:36] | Thanks for your continued support. | 真会安慰人 “谢谢你了” |
[18:38] | In the eye. | 直中眼睛 |
[18:40] | See, you’re a child. | 你就是心理没长大 |
[18:43] | So how long have you been together? Six weeks, right? | 你们在一起多久 六周吧 |
[18:46] | Yeah. | 对 |
[18:47] | And how many people has she slept with in that time? | 这段时间 她睡了多少人 |
[18:51] | – None. – None? | -没人 -没人吗 |
[18:52] | – None. – None, I’m sorry, what was that? | -没人 -没人 你再说一遍 |
[18:54] | – None. – None? | -没人 -没人 |
[18:55] | Maybe one. No, none. | 一个吧 不 没人 |
[18:58] | See, there is no problem. You’re the problem. | 你看 根本没问题 你才是问题所在 |
[19:00] | You and your double standards. | 你这个人太双标了 |
[19:04] | How do you and Franklin do it? | 你跟富兰克林的婚姻怎么维持这么久 |
[19:10] | Miles on the clock. | 马拉松式婚姻呗 |
[19:12] | It’s that simple? | 这么简单吗 |
[19:14] | Yeah we just… just work it out. | 船到桥头自然直 |
[19:18] | You just work it out. | 船到桥头自然直 |
[19:19] | – Yeah. – You just work it out. | -是啊 -船到桥头自然直 |
[19:21] | – Right, Honey. – All right, that’s my cue. | -没错 亲 -我要走了 |
[19:22] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[19:23] | Get moving old man. Get out of here. | 快走吧 老哥 走吧 |
[19:25] | Okay. Come on. My God. | 来吧 天呐 |
[19:32] | – I’m out. – I got it. | -我不行了 -我来吧 |
[19:33] | There you go. | 来吧 |
[19:57] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[19:58] | Dale says they ordered too much booze, | 戴尔买了太多酒 |
[20:00] | so we gotta get wrecked. | 我们得一醉方休了 |
[20:02] | Well, tell Dale we will not let him down. | 告诉戴尔 我们保证完成任务 |
[20:09] | They met three weeks ago. | 他们三周前才认识 |
[20:12] | Of course, they did. | 不出意料 |
[20:16] | Who have they got us sitting with? | 我们和谁坐一桌 |
[20:20] | You’re not going to like it. | 你肯定不愿意 |
[20:21] | Please not… not Amelia. | 千万别是亚梅莉亚啊 |
[20:25] | And all those had to be approved, | 所有事项都需审批通过 |
[20:27] | and signed independently. | 逐个签署 |
[20:30] | Can you imagine? | 你想象得到吗 |
[20:31] | Not in any way, Amelia. | 难以想象 亚梅莉亚 |
[20:33] | Nothing like the Friedrichsson case of course. | 自然比不上弗雷迪科森案 |
[20:36] | It took months to file and register all those forms. | 光是归档填表就花了好几个月 |
[20:41] | I was dreaming about them by the end of it, let me tell you. | 说实话 我最后做梦都在归档 |
[20:47] | – They automatically back everything up now. – That’s right. | -现在都能自动归档了 -没错 |
[20:50] | Back in the paper days we would’ve never had this. | 以前全靠人工 自动化就是个梦 |
[20:53] | – I’d have had to quit. – Me too, yeah. | -若一直那样 我肯定不干了 -换我也是 |
[20:56] | – You feel the same? – I think so, yeah. | -你有同感吗 -是啊 |
[20:58] | It takes a lot. You know, it takes… it takes… | 实在是太费心了 |
[21:02] | Do you wanna come and dance. | 跳支舞吗 |
[21:05] | – Yeah. – Yeah? | -好啊 -真的吗 |
[21:07] | – Yeah. – Yeah. | -走吧 -好 |
[21:08] | That’d be great. | 乐意之至 |
[21:10] | Sorry. I hope you don’t mind. I just… | 抱歉 别放心上 |
[21:12] | Excuse me, Amelia, | 失陪了 亚梅莉亚 |
[21:13] | I gotta go dance with my wife. | 我要和妻子共舞了 |
[21:21] | – Thank you. – Yeah. You’re welcome. | -谢谢 -别客气 |
[21:28] | – Better. – Thanks. | -这样好多了 -谢谢 |
[21:33] | So… | 既然这样… |
[21:35] | What? | 怎么了 |
[21:48] | What did I do to deserve that? | 怎么突然对我这么好 |
[21:56] | Come here. | 跟我来 |
[22:03] | Up here. Let’s go. | 这里 快来 |
[22:06] | Here. | 就这儿 |
[22:10] | Come on, Nik, people are gonna see. | 别这样 小妮 会被人看见 |
[22:11] | – They’re not. I love you. – People are gonna see. | -才没人看呢 我爱你 -大家都看着呢 |
[22:15] | I work with these people. Come on. They’re too close. | 这里都是我的同事 别这样 大家都在这儿呢 |
[22:17] | – What’s going on? Come on. – They’re just there. | -那怎么了 别害羞 -大家都在呢 |
[22:19] | Come on. Come on, we’ll go in here. | 来嘛 去里面 |
[22:21] | Nikki, stop it. Stop. | 妮基 住手 别闹了 |
[22:23] | What the hell are you doing? | 你到底想干什么 |
[22:25] | I’m just trying to be spontaneous. | 我就想恣意一回 |
[22:27] | Yes. Well, we’re at a client’s wedding. | 好吧 可这是我客户的婚礼 |
[22:28] | They’ve got their family here. | 他们的家人都在 |
[22:30] | I’ve got colleagues here, Nikki. Seriously. | 我的同事也在场 妮基 正经点 |
[22:34] | What the hell’s going on? | 你到底怎么了 |
[22:36] | I’m… | 我 |
[22:38] | Nothing. | 没事 |
[22:41] | Nothing. | 算了 |
[23:07] | Are we really going to do this? | 要冷战吗 |
[23:15] | We’re not gonna be silent for 24 hours this time, Nikki. | 我们这回可不能一整天不理对方了 妮基 |
[23:18] | I’m not doing that. | 我不想这样 |
[23:20] | Okay, we’re gonna talk this out. | 我们得好好谈谈 |
[23:24] | There’s… there’s nothing to talk about. | 没什么好谈的 |
[23:27] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[23:29] | No. You’re not fine. | 不 你有心事 |
[23:31] | – Yes, I am. – No, you’re not. | -我没事 -有事 |
[23:33] | I’m fine. | 我很好 |
[23:35] | I’m fine. We’re fine. | 我很好 我们之间没问题 |
[23:38] | Everything’s fine. | 什么事也没有 |
[23:40] | Yeah, our marriage, it’s completely fine, right? | 我们的婚姻一切正常 |
[23:43] | I don’t look any deeper, | 我没想深究 |
[23:44] | or… or… or ask any questions, | 也没疑神疑鬼 |
[23:46] | or just question it. | 更没有故意挑事 |
[23:48] | Let’s just… just keep everything fine. | 我们就好好过日子吧 |
[23:53] | Well, it’s always been more than that to me. | 我一直很知足啊 |
[23:56] | But what if it’s not enough? | 万一还有更好的呢 |
[24:00] | My God. | 天呐 |
[24:02] | Is this about the goddamn test? | 是因为匹配检测吗 |
[24:06] | Is that it? | 是吗 |
[24:09] | That’s it? | 真是啊 |
[24:10] | You wanna take that test, is that it? | 你想去匹配检测 是吧 |
[24:14] | – Do you? – No. | -是吗 -不是 |
[24:35] | Hey, Franklin. | 富兰克林 |
[24:47] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[24:55] | Let’s get some sleep. I’m tired. | 去休息吧 我累了 |
[25:24] | Steve. | 史蒂夫 |
[25:26] | Stop it. | 住手 |
[25:28] | Steve. | 史蒂夫 |
[25:29] | Stop. Steve. Calm down, Steve. | 别这样 史蒂夫 冷静点 |
[25:34] | Step back! | 退后 |
[25:43] | It’s okay. | 没事了 |
[25:44] | You all right? | 你还好吧 |
[25:45] | – I’m so sorry. – No. No. No. No. No. It’s all right. | -真抱歉 -别这么说 没事 |
[25:55] | So that went well. | 闹得不太愉快啊 |
[26:03] | He said he’s gonna take the kids away from me. | 他威胁要夺走孩子的监护权 |
[26:05] | Honey, no, come on. He wouldn’t do that. | 亲爱的 没事 他不会那么狠心 |
[26:08] | He won’t even let me back in the house. | 他都不肯让我回家了 |
[26:11] | Well, you can stay here as long as you need. | 你可以先住我家 |
[26:13] | No, no, it’s okay. I’ve found a place nearby for when Seb arrives. | 不用了 我在附近找了住处 阿塞来了也可以落脚 |
[26:17] | Seb? Your match? He’s coming here? | 阿塞 你的灵魂伴侣吗 他要来了 |
[26:19] | Yeah, he’s gonna, quit his job and move here for good. | 他要来了 他要辞职 来这里定居 |
[26:23] | Jen, you don’t even know him. | 小珍 你对他一无所知啊 |
[26:25] | Well, I don’t have to know everything to know how I feel about him. | 他是我的真爱 其他的都不重要 |
[26:28] | Man, this is full on crazy. | 简直是胡闹 |
[26:29] | It’s not crazy. | 不是胡闹 |
[26:29] | Yes, it is. You’re living in a bullshit fairytale. | 就是胡闹 你简直太天真了 |
[26:33] | What did you think was gonna happen? | 你本来以为会怎样收场 |
[26:34] | That Steve would just understand it all | 史蒂夫难道能轻易释然 |
[26:36] | and end 18 years of marriage by hugging it out? | 愉快结束18年的婚姻吗 |
[26:41] | I don’t want to lie anymore, Nik. | 我不想再将就了 小妮 |
[26:43] | Why? Because you deserve to be happy, if it means hurting everyone around you? | 凭什么 就为了你自己的幸福 伤害身边人也无所谓吗 |
[26:47] | It’s not love, Nik. | 我不爱他 小妮 |
[26:49] | – It doesn’t matter. – It matters to me. | -这不重要 -我很在意 |
[26:50] | Yeah, that’s ’cause you’re a selfish person. | 因为你只在乎自己 |
[26:56] | Jen. I didn’t… That’s not… | 小珍 我不是那个意思 |
[27:11] | Basically starting the whole thing on my own. | 我算是白手起家 |
[27:13] | – I don’t… – Hey, can you pass the salad? | -我不… -递一下沙拉吧 |
[27:20] | So you and Rose seem to be back on track. | 你和萝丝和好了啊 |
[27:23] | Yeah. Why wouldn’t we be? | 对啊 很意外吗 |
[27:26] | Because in any other relationship you have ever had, | 你之前恋爱时 |
[27:29] | you have always just tapped out at the first sign of trouble. | 一闹矛盾 就分手 |
[27:33] | Yeah, well, this is different. | 这次不一样了 |
[27:35] | – Yeah? – Yeah. | -是吗 -是啊 |
[27:37] | Are you still having arguments? | 你们俩还吵架吗 |
[27:38] | Yeah. Yeah, but I know we’ll work it out. | 吵啊 但我知道不会有事 |
[27:42] | We’ll always work it out. | 我们总会和好 |
[27:44] | That doubt is gone. | 我认定她了 |
[27:50] | Well, hallelujah. The player is cured. | 了不得 浪子回头了 |
[27:58] | Do you wanna bring those plates through? | 把盘子端出去吧 |
[28:06] | Exactly right. | 正是如此 |
[28:06] | I think it’s, I think it’s exactly the same thing that we’re going through. | 我们对此也深有体会 |
[28:10] | It’s… It’s… It’s changed, | 改变发生了 |
[28:11] | but it’s gonna… it’s changed for a good thing, right. | 但在向好的方向转变 |
[28:14] | I think it’s gonna be better. | 一定会更好 |
[28:14] | I think it’s because of the new formatting it’s a completely new system and, | 新进制衍生出了新系统 |
[28:20] | it’s, it’s a unique code that our outfit uses | 我们的装备都使用了这种新代码 |
[28:22] | and you know eventually, it’s gonna change the binary formatting into something that’s, you know… | 最终 二进制也会随之改变 |
[28:28] | Are you trying to send poor Rose to sleep? | 你快要把萝丝讲睡了 |
[28:30] | – What? – No, I… I asked. | -什么 -不是 我主动问了 |
[28:33] | We’re dealing with something similar in my office. | 我在工作中遇到了相似的问题 |
[28:36] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[28:37] | – Yeah. – Okay sorry. | -真的 -好吧 抱歉 |
[28:39] | Yeah, but, thanks anyway, Nik. | 打断得好啊 小妮 |
[28:42] | Sorry. I just… I’m sorry, I just assumed that she wouldn’t want to hear all that. | 抱歉 对不住啦 我本以为她不会感兴趣 |
[28:47] | I can’t follow half of it anyway so… | 我根本听不进去 |
[28:51] | Right. | 是啊 |
[28:51] | Well, maybe Rose actually finds my work interesting. | 也许萝丝对我的工作感兴趣呢 |
[28:55] | Maybe Rose is just being polite. | 也许萝丝只是跟你客套一下 |
[28:58] | What are you doing? | 你怎么这样啊 |
[29:00] | We’re trying to have a nice conversation here, and your trying to ruin it? | 我们本来聊得很好 你怎么故意找茬呢 |
[29:02] | No, I’m not. I was making a joke. | 我没有 我开玩笑呢 |
[29:04] | Okay, well, jokes are supposed to be funny. | 别人觉得好笑 才是玩笑 |
[29:07] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[29:09] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[29:10] | I think we’re arguing. | 我们闹矛盾了 |
[29:11] | – No, we’re not. – Okay. We’re not. | -才没有 -好吧 那就没有 |
[29:14] | Everyone, come into the living room. The show’s about to begin. | 大家都进来 演出要开始啦 |
[29:17] | Okay. You heard the lady. | 小公主发话了 |
[29:20] | Let’s get moving. | 快进去吧 |
[29:23] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[29:31] | Great, Sammy. | 小萨真棒 |
[29:52] | – You good? – Yeah, I’m good. | -你没事吧 -没事 |
[29:54] | Just… | 就是 |
[29:56] | Just that kid. She’s too much. | 就是孩子太优秀了 |
[30:20] | She sleeps. | 她睡了 |
[30:31] | Hey, I’m sorry, I was mean earlier. | 抱歉 我之前太不友好了 |
[30:38] | I’m just tired. | 我就是身心俱疲 |
[30:40] | It’s okay. I’m getting used to it. | 没事 我都习惯了 |
[30:44] | Ooh. Ouch. | 不妙 |
[30:51] | We’re okay, right? | 我们没事吧 |
[30:56] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[30:59] | Well, the world is… is going crazy, | 这个世界太疯狂了 |
[31:02] | but deep down we’re okay? | 但是我们的感情没问题吧 |
[31:09] | Yeah. We’re okay. | 没问题 |
[31:16] | I mean, you’re all I’ve ever known. | 我的世界里只有你 |
[31:21] | And… | 而且 |
[31:24] | That’s always been more than enough for me. | 有你陪伴 我已经知足了 |
[31:28] | I want you to know that. | 你知道吧 |
[31:31] | Yeah. | 我知道 |
[31:40] | We’re due a date night, aren’t we? | 我们还欠彼此一次约会吧 |
[31:46] | Yeah, I guess. | 是啊 |
[31:51] | But if we do it, | 既然要约会 |
[31:53] | let’s do it properly. | 就得约法三章 |
[31:57] | No kids talk. No work talk. | 不准聊孩子和工作 |
[32:00] | Just me and you. | 我们俩过二人世界 |
[32:02] | I’d like that. | 太好了 |
[32:04] | I get to choose the restaurant. | 我来选餐厅 |
[32:05] | Maybe. | 行吧 |
[32:09] | My God. | 天呐 |
[32:10] | I’ll get it. No, no, no, I’ll get it. | 我去吧 你别动 交给我了 |
[32:13] | I owe you one. | 你之前帮过我一次 |
[32:22] | Good afternoon, you’re listening to Soulmate Stories. | 下午好 这里是《灵魂伴侣奇遇记》 |
[32:25] | Next caller, you’re on the air. | 有请下一位听众 |
[32:26] | Hey, so I disagree with your last caller, | 我不同意上一位听众的观点 |
[32:29] | old fashioned relationships are great if they work, | 如果相爱 传统的感情也很美好 |
[32:32] | but if you look your partner in the eye and you don’t feel that spark, | 但如果互相凝望时 已不再深情款款 |
[32:35] | why put each other through that | 何必继续蹉跎时光呢 |
[32:37] | when you know there’s something better out there? | 灵魂伴侣触手可得啊 |
[32:39] | Okay, right. So what you are saying is | 好吧 你的意思是 |
[32:40] | you no longer see trying to work at a relationship as a moral obligation. | 没有必要勉强维系一段感情 |
[32:44] | Because let’s be honest, you know, it is a fact all parties could be happier. | 因为分开后 各自会过得更幸福 |
[32:48] | All right next caller, let’s get to you in this chain. | 下一位听众 请发言 |
[32:50] | Yeah, this is Bobby Ray, and… | 我叫巴比·雷 |
[33:20] | Hey, what’s up? | 怎么了 |
[33:22] | No… Nothing. I’m just… | 没事 我就是 |
[33:25] | I’m just calling to saying hi. | 我就想问候一下你 |
[33:26] | I’m in the middle of a… Just tell me what’s up? | 我忙着呢 有话直说吧 |
[33:30] | Nothing. I’m… Peter. | 没事 皮特 |
[33:33] | – I’m just, I’m pissed off. – Why? | -我好气 -为什么 |
[33:35] | – ‘Cause it’s not fair. – What’s not fair? | -太不公平了 -怎么不公平了 |
[33:37] | Do you know I’m… How am I the one who’s wrong? | 怎么会是我错了呢 |
[33:39] | I’m… I’m supposed to be the smart one. | 我的选择才明智啊 |
[33:40] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[33:42] | This… | 就是 |
[33:44] | It’s this test, okay. I… I didn’t ask for this test. | 都怪匹配检测 我根本不需要 |
[33:46] | I didn’t vote for it and… | 我也不支持 |
[33:47] | And suddenly I’m the one that people feel sorry for? | 可大家却为我感到可惜 |
[33:51] | No one feels sorry for you, we all love Franklin. | 没人这么想 我们都看好富兰克林 |
[33:54] | Yeah, of course you do because Franklin’s the best. | 那是自然 富兰克林太完美了 |
[33:56] | Of course. He’s Franklin. | 肯定的啊 富兰克林多好 |
[33:58] | He’s… I love him. | 我爱他 |
[34:00] | He… | 他 |
[34:03] | I lo… I love him as… as… | 我对他的爱就像 |
[34:07] | I love him as a father, and I love… | 我爱他如父 我 |
[34:12] | him as a friend. | 爱他如友 |
[34:15] | And I’m worried that, that might be it. | 我很担心 我对他的感情仅此而已 |
[34:19] | That… That there’s not… | 除此之外 |
[34:22] | There’s nothing more than that. | 一无所有 |
[34:34] | I… | 我 |
[34:36] | You know, I didn’t ask for this test. | 我不想做匹配检测 |
[34:38] | And you know, we were fine. | 我们本来过得很好 |
[34:40] | We were fine as we were. | 我们的生活本来平安喜乐 |
[34:45] | We are fine. | 现在也很好 |
[34:50] | Nik, sorry, my boss came in I had to put you on hold. | 抱歉 小妮 刚才老板来了 没听见你说什么 |
[34:52] | – Can we talk later? – Yeah. No. No its… | -我再打给你吧 -好 不用了 |
[34:57] | It’s nothing. Doesn’t matter. | 没事 不重要 |
[34:58] | Okay. Stop being weird. | 别胡思乱想了 |
[35:01] | – No. No. – I’m outy. | -好吧 -挂了啊 |
[35:02] | Bye. | 拜拜 |
[35:14] | – Babysitter’s here, babe. – Okay. | -保姆来了 亲爱的 -好 |
[35:36] | This is fantastic. | 太美妙了 |
[35:40] | So nice to be out, just us. | 共度二人世界真是太美好了 |
[36:08] | Franklin? | 富兰克林 |
[36:31] | Okay, we’re going to start the machine now. | 我们要开始检测了 |
[36:33] | It’s perfectly harmless | 完全无害 |
[36:35] | but if you want to stop at any time, just raise your right hand. | 但如果你想停下 举右手即可 |
[37:03] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[37:05] | Hi, I’m in here. | 我在这儿 |
[37:15] | Where are the girls? | 女儿们呢 |
[37:17] | At your mom’s. | 送你妈家了 |
[37:20] | For the night. | 今晚住她那儿 |
[37:23] | Why? | 为什么 |
[37:25] | Because I asked her to take them. | 因为我拜托她帮忙看一晚孩子 |
[37:31] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[37:33] | You wanna sit down? | 坐吧 |
[37:47] | – Don’t… you don’t need to be scared. – Really? | -你别惊慌 -是吗 |
[37:53] | I’ve really been struggling with everything lately. | 我最近一直纠结苦恼 |
[38:00] | And I started to think it was because I… | 于是我就以为是因为我 |
[38:04] | Needed more. | 不满意了 |
[38:07] | Or wanted more. | 不知足了 |
[38:11] | Sometimes I lose you, | 有时跟你疏远了 |
[38:15] | and I forget the way to get you back. | 我都不知道如何挽回你的心 |
[38:24] | I went to the clinic today. | 我今天去了检测中心 |
[38:28] | And I went to take the test. | 我做了匹配检测 |
[38:32] | And they put me in the room. | 他们把我带进去 |
[38:34] | – And the machine started up… – Nikki. | -启动了机器 -妮基 |
[38:35] | No. No. No. No. And the machine started up and… | 听我说 机器启动后 |
[38:38] | And all I can think about… | 我满脑子都是… |
[38:42] | You remember the day that Sammy was born? | 你还记得小萨出生那天吗 |
[38:44] | The… You know, the day she was born? | 她出生那天的场景 |
[38:45] | When we… | 我们俩 |
[38:47] | We birthed her, right there. | 我们就在那儿生下了她 |
[38:49] | On… on the rug, right there. | 就在那块地毯上 |
[38:51] | And the doctor was late. And… | 医生迟迟不来 |
[38:54] | And it was just the two of us, going through it. | 我们俩只能靠自己 |
[38:58] | And we were… | 我们当时 |
[39:00] | You know, we were like laughing and crying, | 我们当时又哭又笑 |
[39:04] | and it was amazing and… | 感觉很奇妙 |
[39:07] | And terrifying, | 心中也很害怕 |
[39:09] | and when she was out, she just lay on my chest. | 她出生后 就躺在我的胸口 |
[39:14] | And you put your head on my shoulder. | 你把她的头枕在我的肩上 |
[39:17] | Yeah, and the three of us, we just lay there, | 我们一家三口躺在一起 |
[39:21] | staring at each other. | 彼此凝望 |
[39:24] | Covered in blood and God knows what else. | 浑身染满血迹和不知名的液体 |
[39:26] | Just, you know, breathless with… with love. | 沐浴在爱之中 相视无言 |
[39:36] | I… I couldn’t go through with it. | 我没法继续检测 |
[39:41] | I told them to turn the machine off. I don’t care what the test says, Franklin. | 于是我叫停了他们 我不管结果如何 富兰克林 |
[39:49] | I chose you. | 我选择了你 |
[39:51] | Years ago. | 多年前与你结合 |
[39:53] | And it wasn’t science. | 这与科学无关 |
[39:56] | It was my choice. Made from my heart. | 我选择了你 你是我的心上人 |
[40:02] | And look at what we made, yeah? | 我们现在多幸福啊 |
[40:06] | We made all of this. | 我们的家庭美满和睦 |
[40:11] | Baby, I’m so proud of it. | 亲爱的 我为此自豪 |
[40:16] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[40:19] | What is it, sweetheart? | 怎么了 亲爱的 |
[40:29] | Babe, I took the test. | 亲爱的 我做了匹配检测 |
[40:37] | I thought I was losing you, | 我本以为要失去你了 |
[40:39] | and I was so confused that I didn’t know what to do and… | 我很迷茫 不知所措 |
[40:44] | I felt so hurt, | 我的心好痛 |
[40:46] | and… and… | 于是 |
[40:48] | I’ve… | 我 |
[40:50] | I’ve met her. I have just met her. | 我见过她了 刚刚见过了 |
[40:55] | And… | 我 |
[41:00] | I’m so sorry. | 我真的很抱歉 |
[41:03] | Baby, I’m so sorry. | 亲爱的 我对不起你 |
[41:16] | I don’t know if we’ll be allowed to, but even without their approval, | 不知道他们是否同意 但就算不同意 |
[41:19] | we can still extend the offices to the second floor, so I mean, that’s good, right? | 我们照样可以在二楼扩建办公区 挺好吧 |
[41:24] | Am I boring you? | 是不是把你说烦了 |
[41:26] | Sorry. No. No, no, no, no. | 抱歉 没有 |
[41:29] | No. It is. It… it is boring, I’m boring myself. | 确实很无聊 我自己都听不下去了 |
[41:32] | No, I’m just worried that we’ll be late. | 不是 我就是担心会迟到 |
[41:33] | We’re not going to be late. | 不会迟到 |
[41:34] | I don’t want your friends thinking I’m a late person. | 我不希望给你朋友留下爱迟到的印象 |
[41:36] | They’re not gonna think you’re a late person. | 他们不会觉得你爱迟到 |
[41:38] | They’re gonna love you. All of you. I promise. | 你怎样 他们都会喜欢 我保证 |
[41:52] | – Nikki, hey. – Hey, Lenora, hi. | -妮基 -乐诺拉 |
[41:55] | – Come in. – Thanks. | -请进 -谢谢 |
[41:59] | Are they ready? | 她们准备好了吗 |
[41:59] | Yup. girls, your mom’s here. | 准备好了 孩子们 妈妈来了 |
[42:04] | Franklin. | 富兰克林 |
[42:11] | I’ll go drag them down, if you want to leave sometime today. | 我去把她们叫下来 不然她们能磨蹭一整天 |
[42:13] | Okay. Great. | 好 |
[42:15] | – Really nice seeing you, Nikki. – You too. | -真高兴见到你 妮基 -我也是 |
[42:19] | Come on, girls. | 走啦 孩子们 |
[42:28] | – You look nice. – Thanks. | -你很美 -谢谢 |
[42:31] | Thank you. | 谢谢夸奖 |
[42:34] | Can I take next weekend, | 下周我带孩子行吗 |
[42:36] | and then you have the two, after that? | 之后的两周都归你 |
[42:38] | Peter has a thing that he wants the girls at. | 皮特找她俩有事 |
[42:41] | Sure. I mean, I should check, but that should be fine. | 行啊 我得征求一下意见 但应该可以 |
[42:44] | – Great. – We’ll make it work. | -太好了 -都能搞定 |
[42:46] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[42:53] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[42:58] | I don’t know. I… | 不好说 |
[43:01] | I miss you, I guess. | 我想你了 |
[43:04] | I miss us. | 我想念和你在一起了 |
[43:11] | Franklin… | 富兰克林 |
[43:18] | Is this better? | 分开后 更幸福吗 |
[43:24] | Come on, let’s go. | 好了 该走了 |
[43:36] | I missed you. | 我好想你们啊 |
[43:38] | Shall we go to this wedding? All right. | 去参加婚礼吧 |
[43:41] | Have fun. Be good. | 玩得开心 乖一点 |
[43:42] | – Don’t run on the road. – Bye. | -别乱跑 -拜拜 |
[43:43] | Bye. | 拜拜 |