时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:09] | (PA) Offworld activation. Repeat, we have an offworld activation. | 外界激活.重复,外界激活. |
[00:16] | We’re receiving Bra’tac’s IDC, sir. | 正在收到 Bra’tac 的认证信息,长官. |
[00:19] | Bra’tac? Bra’tac? | |
[00:21] | Open the iris. Have Teal’c come to the gate room. | 开启虹膜. 让Teal’c到星门房间来 . |
[00:46] | – I mean you no harm. – Bra’tac. | – 我对你们没有恶意. – Bra’tac. |
[00:50] | You’ve… done something with your hair. | 你做过新发型了. |
[00:53] | – Identify yourself. – I am Shan’auc of the Red Hills. | – 请表明身份. – 我是红色丘陵的Shan’auc. |
[00:57] | Master Bra’tac opened the Chaapa-ai, but was unable to accompany me. | Bra’tac大师开启了Chaapa-ai , 但他不能和我一块来. |
[01:02] | Why’s that? | 为什么? |
[01:05] | There is much unrest. He took great risk in sending me here. | 那边的局势很乱. 他冒着很大的风险把我送过来. |
[01:14] | Shan’auc. Shan’auc. | |
[01:17] | – Friend of yours? – Indeed. | – 你的朋友? – 当然. |
[01:28] | Tal matte,Teal’c. Tal matte, Teal’c. | |
[01:32] | Tal matte. Tal matte. | |
[01:40] | (clears throat) | 呃,咳 |
[01:43] | Teal’c, how about a little introduction of some sort? | Teal’c, 给大家做个介绍如何? |
[01:46] | There is no need. | 没有必要. |
[01:54] | Bra’tac has told me much of the Tauri. | Bra’tac告诉了我很多Tauri的信息. |
[01:57] | You are O’Neill… Teal’c’s apprentice. | 你是 O’Neill … Teal’c 的学徒. |
[02:01] | Yeah… Apprentice? | 是的… 学徒? |
[02:04] | Also a warrior of great skill and cunning. | 也是一个经验丰富又机智多谋的战士. |
[02:07] | Apprentice… | 学徒? |
[02:10] | Hammond of Texas. A great and strong leader among humans. | 德克萨斯的Hammond 人类的一位强有力的领袖. |
[02:18] | – What can we do for you? – Take me to the Tok’ra immediately. | – 我们能为你做什么? – 你们必须立刻把我送到Tok’ra那里. |
[02:24] | I have information that could destroy the Goa’uld. | 我有能消灭Goa’uld的信息. |
[03:41] | I have found a way to communicate with my symbiote. | 我找到了一个方法可以与我的共生体交流. |
[03:45] | Is that possible? | 这可能吗? |
[03:48] | It is not. | 这不可能. |
[03:50] | That is what we were trained to believe, Teal’c. | 这是在Jaffa训练中灌输给我们的观念,Teal’c. |
[03:53] | The Goa’uld have no wish for the Jaffa to influence their young. | Goa’uld绝不会希望Jaffa能影响他们的幼虫. |
[03:56] | – That makes sense. – How was this communion achieved? | – 此事意义重大. – 如何实现这种交流呢? |
[04:00] | Within a deep state of kelno’reem. | 进入深度kelno’reem(Jaffa的一种通过冥想 修炼的方法)状态 . |
[04:03] | We know that the symbiote is completely isolated from the Jaffa who carries it. | 我们知道共生体和携带它的Jaffa是完全隔离的. |
[04:07] | – How can there be communication? – The symbiote acts like an internal organ. | – 怎么会能交流呢? – 从医学角度来看,共生体就像一个内脏. |
[04:12] | They exchange hormones and electrical impulses, but on an unconscious level. | 两者间存在荷尔蒙与生物电脉冲的交流, 但那完全是在无意识的层次上. |
[04:17] | – It’s a function of their immune system. – It has taken years,… | – 成为他们免疫系统的一种机能. – 我花费了好几年时间… |
[04:20] | ..but I have raised that primal communication to the conscious level. | ..不过我已经能将这种低层次的交流上升到 有意识的层次. |
[04:24] | Oh. OK, assuming that you, um… | 哦.好吧,就假设你,嗯… |
[04:28] | – What do you talk about? – I convinced it that the Goa’uld are evil. | – 你和它谈些什么? – 我使它相信Goa’uld是邪恶的. |
[04:33] | That its own desires for power and domination are wrong. | 它自身对力量与权利的渴望是不对的. |
[04:37] | It is willing to join the Tok’ra and reveal all Goa’uld secrets to them. | 它想要加入Tok’ra 并向他们揭露Goa’uld的所有秘密. |
[04:41] | Um, I know I’m just the apprentice at this table, but… | 嗯,我晓得我在这里只是个学徒,可是… |
[04:45] | Why then not instruct this symbiote to deliver these secrets directly? | 那为什么不直接让这个共生体把 这些秘密说出来呢? |
[04:49] | – Exactly. – We do not communicate in words. | – 没错. – 我们并非通过语言来交流. |
[04:52] | It is more feelings, images, memories. | 更多的是感觉,映像,记忆. |
[04:57] | It’ll only be capable of communicating its knowledge once it takes a host. | 它只能交流出生时带有的知识, 直到它进入一个宿主. |
[05:01] | And since it believes that the Goa’uld are evil, it will only take a willing host. | 而且你使它相信Goa’uld是邪恶的, 它只会选择一个心甘情愿的宿主. |
[05:07] | It is most urgent. | 这事非常紧急. |
[05:09] | Your symbiote is ready to take a host even now. | 你的共生体已经到选择宿主的时候了. |
[05:12] | It has already passed its time. | 已经超过时间了. |
[05:15] | You have my word that it will harm no one. | 我向你们保证它不会伤害任何人 . |
[05:17] | – I have convinced it to wait. – Once a Goa’uld larva leaves the body,… | – 我让它耐心等候. – 一旦Goa’uld幼虫离开人体… |
[05:21] | ..the Jaffa’s immune system stops functioning. | ..Jaffa的免疫机能将停止工作. |
[05:24] | – You’re putting yourself at great risk. – I believe that risk is worth taking. | – 你让自己承担了极大的风险. – 我相信这个险值得冒. |
[05:28] | If you will take me to the Tok’ra immediately. | 如果你们立刻将我送到Tok’ra那里 . |
[05:30] | We can’t do that. I’m sorry. | 我们不能那样做,我很抱歉. |
[05:36] | You do not believe I speak the truth. | 你们不相信我说的是事实. |
[05:38] | – No, it’s not that we don’t believe you… – We do not. | – 不,并不是我们不相信你… – 我们不信. |
[05:41] | – What you say cannot be proven. – I think what Teal’c’s trying to say is… | – 你所说的无法被证实. – 我想Teal’c的意思是说… |
[05:46] | I have said precisely what I intended, O’Neill. | 我已经说的很明白了,O’Neill . |
[05:52] | OK, I guess what I’m trying to say is… we’d like to believe you, we really… | 好吧,我的意思是,我们想要相信你,真的 |
[05:56] | You have my word. | 我已经向你们保证过了. |
[06:04] | But that is not enough. Then the secrets of the Goa’uld will die with me! | 显然这还不够, 那么这些Goa’uld的秘密将与我一起消亡! |
[06:09] | Shan’auc, please understand… | Shan’auc,请你理解… |
[06:14] | I do understand, General Hammond. | 我能理解,Hammond将军. |
[06:18] | Bra’tac was wrong about the wisdom of the Tauri. | Bra’tac错误估计了Tauri的智慧 . |
[06:20] | Shan’auc. Shan’auc. | |
[06:25] | Shan’auc! Shan’auc! | |
[06:36] | – (Hammond) Airmen! – Do not! | – 卫兵! – 不要! |
[06:41] | Taluk , mak kal’ma. (Shan’auc) Taluk, mak kal’ma. | |
[06:44] | Shal tai… Shal tai… Shal tai. Shal tai… Shal tai… Shal tai. | |
[06:52] | Dr Fraiser, you may now approach. | Fraiser医生,现在可以靠近了. |
[06:59] | (Fraiser) We need to get her to the infirmary. | 我们得送她去医务室. |
[07:09] | She wasn’t exaggerating. The symbiote is fully adult. | 她没有夸大其词,她体内的共生体已经成年了. |
[07:13] | – Yeah. Saw that. – Her immune system is breaking down? | – 是的.看见了. – 她的免疫系统正在崩溃? |
[07:17] | Yes. I’m not sure how much longer the symbiote will remain… | 是的.我不能确定这个共生体还能这样维持 多久… |
[07:20] | ..before it has no choice but to seek out a new host. | …直到它别无选择只能进入一个新的宿主. |
[07:23] | That is its primal, instinctual behaviour. | 这是它的原始本能行为. |
[07:27] | – I may have to recommend quarantine. – Well, if you think so. | – 我建议采取隔离措施,长官. – 好吧,如果你这么认为. |
[07:32] | Absolutely, sir. | 完全同意,长官. |
[07:36] | No. | 不. |
[07:42] | I gave you a sedative. You should be asleep. | 我给你注射了镇静剂.你应该睡上一觉. |
[07:45] | Kal’ma has neutralised the sedative. | Kal’ma已经压制了镇静剂的效用. |
[07:48] | – Kal’ma? – It means “child”. | – Kal’ma? – 是”孩子”的意思 . |
[07:54] | The demon you carry within you is no child. | 你身体里的那个恶魔不是什么孩子. |
[07:57] | Do I not carry it within me as I would my own? | 难道我没有像怀自己的骨肉那样孕育它吗? |
[08:00] | Have I not taught it right from wrong as any mother would? | 难道我没有像其他母亲一样教它分辨对错吗? |
[08:03] | You have closed your mind, Teal’c. | 你已经封闭了你的心灵,Teal’c . |
[08:07] | I expected more. | 我原本对你期望更高. |
[08:15] | May we speak privately? | 我们可以单独谈谈吗? |
[08:18] | My symbiote has assured me that this will not happen again. | 我的共生体保证这样的事不会再发生. |
[08:22] | Oh, well, if the snake says so, then… who are we? | 哦,如果这条蛇这么说, 那么… 我们是谁? |
[08:27] | (Fraiser) I’ll be right outside. | 我就在外面. |
[08:37] | The others I can understand. | 我能理解其他人. |
[08:39] | But you’ve known me since before I went to the temple. How can you doubt me? | 可是,在我去神庙之前你就认识我了, 你怎么能怀疑我? |
[08:43] | – This is my life’s work. – A life lived in worship of the Goa’uld. | – 这是我一生的工作. – 一生都活在对Goa’uld的崇拜中. |
[08:47] | No. I believe now as you do that they are false gods. | 不,我现在和你一样相信他们是伪神. |
[08:51] | Words from one who became a priestess at the temple. | 这样的话居然出自一个神庙女祭司的口中. |
[08:54] | One day, as I meditated in the temple with the others,… | 有一天,当我和其他人一起在神庙冥想的时候, |
[08:58] | ..l heard the thoughts of my symbiote. | …我感受到了我体内共生体的想法 . |
[09:01] | Dreams that were not my own. | 那并不是我在做梦 |
[09:04] | I reached out to them with my mind and I heard it answer. | 我向它敞开心灵然后我收到了它的回答. |
[09:08] | Not in words,… | 并非以语言表达… |
[09:11] | ..but in grotesque images. | ..而是一些奇怪的映像… |
[09:13] | And pain. I realised then that the being I carried was no god. | ..以及痛苦. 我意识到我所携带的生命并非是神. |
[09:18] | A powerful mind, yes. But not that of a god. | 一股强大的意念,是的. 但不是神的. |
[09:23] | I dedicated my life that day… | 自那天起,我将我的一生致力于… |
[09:26] | ..to showing it the way of peace. | ..引导它走向和平之路. |
[09:30] | It understands now that the Goa’uld are an abomination. | 它现在明白Goa’uld有多么可憎. |
[09:37] | Can you not see what it is that I offer? | 难道你就不明白这一切的意义吗? |
[09:40] | Bra’tac is wise. I do not know why he would have sent you here unless… | Bra’tac是智者,我不明白他为什么会送你来这, 除非…. |
[09:45] | He believes, Teal’c. | 他相信我所说的,Teal’c. |
[09:49] | How can I make you believe too? | 我怎么样才能让你也相信? |
[09:58] | There is a way. | 有一个办法. |
[10:07] | How is she? | 她怎么样了? |
[10:09] | Uh, Fraiser says she has maybe a… couple of days, tops. | 呃,Fraiser说她可能熬不了几天了. |
[10:15] | – Find anything? – No. | – 发现什么了吗? – 没有. |
[10:17] | But Teal’c knows more on the subject than I ever will. | 不过这方面Teal’c比我懂得更多. |
[10:20] | He sure doesn’t believe her. | 他肯定还是不相信她. |
[10:23] | Yeah, well, there may be more than meets the eye here. | 是啊,总不能一直在这里大眼瞪小眼吧… |
[10:28] | I’m thinkin’ they got history. | 我在想他俩肯定有过一段感情. |
[10:30] | – History? – Oh, yeah. | – 一段感情? – 哦,是的. |
[10:34] | – She’s a temple priestess. – So? | – 她是一个女祭司. – 那又如何? |
[10:38] | So they don’t do a lot of dating. | 所以他们不会有太多约会. |
[10:41] | Maybe not. But there was some serious sparkage when she arrived. | 也许没有吧. 不过她来的时候两眼可真的有放电哦. |
[10:46] | OK. The question is… what if she’s telling the truth? | 好了.问题在于,如果她所说的是事实怎么办? |
[10:50] | So what? She can’t tell the Tok’ra any more than they already know, can she? | 那又如何?她无法说出些Tok’ra所不了解的东西, 她能吗? |
[10:55] | – Actually, sir, she can. The Tok’ra… – Consider themselves different. I know. | – 长官,事实上她能.Tok’ra… – 认为他们和Goa’uld有区别,我知道. |
[10:59] | But let’s call a snake a snake, shall we? | 但蛇虫始终就是蛇虫,对吗? |
[11:02] | They are both parasitical and pass on knowledge through genetic memory, yes. | 从生理学角度上看,他们都是寄生体, 并且通过遗传记忆来传承知识,是的. |
[11:07] | But the majority of the Tok’ra left the Goa’uld gene pool over 2,000 years ago. | 但大部分Tok’ra在2000多年以前就已经 脱离了Goa’uld基因池. |
[11:11] | Yeah, they probably learned a thing or two in that time. | 是的,也许他们那时候明白事理了. |
[11:15] | Which makes Shan’auc’s symbiote very valuable, sir. To us and to the Tok’ra. | 这就使Shan’auc的寄生体对我们和Tok’ra 都有重大意义,长官. |
[11:20] | If Teal’c doesn’t buy it, I don’t buy it, and there’s no way to prove it, so… | 如果Teal’c不买它的帐,我也不买帐,也没有 办法来证实它…,那么..你们打算怎么办? |
[11:24] | O’Neill? O’Neill. | |
[11:27] | Master Teal’c. | Teal’c师傅. |
[11:30] | – I am in need of your assistance. – I’m here to serve. | – 我需要你的帮助. – 竭诚为您服务. |
[11:35] | Daniel Jackson, Major Carter. | Daniel Jackson,Carter少校. |
[11:38] | I am in need of your assistance also. | 我也需要你们的帮助. |
[11:51] | In the deepest levels of kelno’reem,… | 进入最深层次的kelno’reem后… |
[11:54] | ..the heart beats in extremely long intervals. | 心脏跳动的间隔将极长. |
[11:58] | It is even possible to meditate so deeply that one may stop the heart altogether. | 由于冥想的程度过于深入,心脏甚至有可能 完全停止跳动. |
[12:03] | The practice is forbidden. | 所以此类修炼是被禁止的. |
[12:05] | Wouldn’t your symbiote try to start it up again? | 可是,难道你的共生体不会让心脏 重新跳动起来吗? |
[12:08] | That is correct. According to Shan’auc,… | 的确会.按照Shan’auc的说法 … |
[12:12] | ..it is only at this time communion between Jaffa and symbiote is possible. | ..只有在那个时候 Jaffa和共生体之间才有可能交流. |
[12:17] | Like a… near-death experience. | 就像一次… 死亡体验. |
[12:19] | That is correct. | 说得对. |
[12:22] | – Is it dangerous? – Jack, he’s stopping his heart. | – 这有危险吗? – Jack,他正在让自己的心脏停止跳动. |
[12:26] | I mean for us. | 我的意思是对我们有没有危险. |
[12:29] | I am unsure of what will occur if and when… | 我无法预料如果当我成功与共生体交流时 会发生什么事情. |
[12:37] | It may be necessary to restrain me. | 也许会有必要制止我. |
[12:40] | Well… Knock yourself out. | 好吧,随便你. |
[13:08] | I believe I saw a vision of my father. | 我相信我看到了我父亲的影像. |
[13:12] | It’s working? | 成功了? |
[13:16] | I will begin again. | 我会再来一次. |
[14:09] | Medical emergency, Teal’c’s quarters. | 紧急医疗救援,来Teal’c的住处! |
[14:12] | That will not be necessary, Major Carter. | 没那必要,Carter少校 . |
[14:15] | Belay that last order and stand by. | 中止刚才的命令,随时待命 |
[14:19] | Get him up. | 起来. |
[14:22] | What happened? | 发生了什么事? |
[14:25] | I received a vision from my symbiote. | 我接收到了来自我共生体的一副影像. |
[14:28] | It was a memory it chose to share. | 是它选择给我看的一段记忆. |
[14:31] | Its hatred for me is great. | 它对我的恨意很深. |
[14:36] | Then it is possible. Shan’auc is telling the truth. | 那么这是有可能的了. Shan’auc说的是事实. |
[14:42] | Yes. | 是的. |
[14:50] | Yes. | 是的. |
[14:57] | (distorted) The great queen, Egeria. | 伟大的女皇Egeria陛下, |
[15:00] | She broke from the Goa’uld over 2,000 years ago. | 在2000多年以前她毅然与Goa’uld决裂. |
[15:03] | Her offspring became the Tok’ra. | 她的后代就是现在的Tok’ra . |
[15:07] | – Egeria, Roman goddess of fountains. – Fountains? | – Egeria,罗马神话中的泉水女神. – 泉水? |
[15:11] | Also childbirth. | 就是掌管出生的女神. |
[15:14] | – How do those two go together? – It doesn’t matter. Um… | – 这两者怎么能扯到一起的? – 这无关紧要.嗯… |
[15:17] | She was also adviser to Numa Pompilius, a legendary ruler. | 她也是一位充满传奇色彩的统治者 –Numa Pompilius王的顾问. |
[15:21] | Correct, Dr Jackson. Egeria came to the Tauri… | 没错,Jackson博士. Egeria来到Tauri是为了 … |
[15:24] | ..to stop the Goa’uld from taking humans through the Stargate as slaves. | ..阻止Goa’uld劫持人类穿过星门 并将他们当作奴隶. |
[15:28] | Ra found her and killed her, but not before she spawned our movement. | Ra找到了她并杀了她, 不过在此之前她产卵孕育了Tok’ra一脉. |
[15:32] | – Literally. – Yes. | – 照字面意义来理解. – 是的. |
[15:34] | Thanks for the image. | 谢谢你形象的描述. |
[15:36] | Then the original number of Tok’ra is all you have? | 也就是说Tok’ra的数量始终还是原来那么多? |
[15:38] | Very few Goa’uld came over to our side, but none in the past few hundred years. | 只有极少数Goa’uld加入到我们这边来, 而在过去几百年间一个也没有. |
[15:43] | Our numbers have diminished as symbiotes unable to find new hosts died. | 因为共生体无法找到濒死的新宿主, 我们的数量已开始减少. |
[15:48] | That is why Shan’auc’s offer is so provocative. | 所以Shan’auc的提议如此具有挑战性. |
[15:52] | Until the symbiote is blended with the host, we cannot be sure of the outcome. | 在共生体与宿主结合前, 我们都不能确定结果. |
[15:56] | But if what she claims is correct, we could one day increase our numbers. | 可如果她所说的是真的, 那我们就可以增加人口数量了. |
[16:01] | So you’ve decided to accept her offer? | 因此你决定接受她的提议了? |
[16:04] | I will make the proposal to the council with my recommendation. | 我将向委员会提出建议促成此事. |
[16:07] | – How long will that take? – It will not be an easy decision. | – 要花多长时间? – 这个决定不容易下. |
[16:10] | There are great risks involved. | 其中的风险很大. |
[16:13] | – She doesn’t have a lot of time. – Shan’auc’s symbiote is fully mature. | – 她没有太多时间了. – Shan’auc的共生体已经完全成年了. |
[16:18] | It must take a host within a day. Two at most. | 必须在1天内找到宿主.最多两天. |
[16:22] | Then I will leave immediately. | 那我将立即动身. |
[16:28] | – I would make a personal request. – (undistorted) What is it, Teal’c? | – 我有一个私人的请求. – 什么请求,Teal’c? |
[16:36] | Shan’auc came to this world expecting not to survive. | Shan’auc抱着牺牲的决心来到这里. |
[16:39] | She needs a symbiote to replace that which she now carries. | 她需要一个共生体替代现在的那个. |
[16:42] | By the time you return it may be too late. | 等你回来可能就太晚了. |
[16:44] | There are no Jaffa within the Tok’ra ranks. | Tok’ra阶层里没有Jaffa . |
[16:51] | I do not wish her to die. | 我不希望她死. |
[16:54] | I cannot promise, Teal’c. | 我无法给你承诺,Teal’c. |
[16:56] | But we will try. | 但我们会尽力的. |
[17:24] | The Tok’ra council is considering your offer. | Tok’ra委员会正在考虑你的提议. |
[17:27] | My symbiote is eager to meet them. | 我的共生体迫切希望见到他们. |
[17:30] | I hope they can reach their decision in time. | 我希望他们能及时作出决定. |
[17:37] | The pain grows worse. | 疼痛在加剧吗? |
[17:40] | Yes. | 是的 . |
[17:45] | – For what reason did you wait so long? – I was afraid you would not believe. | – 你为什么要等这么久才来? – 我怕你们不相信我. |
[17:51] | Since word came to the temple that you betrayed Apophis,… | 自从你背叛Apophis的消息传到神庙… |
[17:54] | ..l have thought of you every day. | ..我每天都在想念你. |
[17:57] | – As a shol’va. – No, Teal’c. | – 作为一个shol’va(叛徒). – 不,Teal’c. |
[18:01] | Because of you, my doubts became certainties. | 因为你,我确定了我的怀疑. |
[18:04] | When we were children, you were always the strongest, the bravest. | 当我们还是孩子的时候,你总是最强壮, 最勇敢的. |
[18:09] | That you would be first prime was never doubted. | 毫无疑问你会是第一精锐 . |
[18:11] | But then you did what no Jaffa before you had ever done. | 可是之后,你做了没有Jaffa曾做到的事. |
[18:15] | You challenged the gods themselves and won. | 你挑战并战胜了所谓的神. |
[18:22] | Among many on Chulak you are as revered as the gods once were. | 在许多Chulak人的心目中, 你获得了那些神曾拥有的尊崇. |
[18:27] | – And yet you walk away. – My place is here. | – 然而你却离开了. – 我的位置在这里. |
[18:31] | Is it? | 是吗? |
[18:33] | Bra’tac cannot be expected to bear the burden alone. | Bra’tac无法独自承担一切. |
[18:37] | It was you who first began walking this path. | 是你率先选择了这条道路. |
[18:40] | Do not abandon those who have followed you this far. | 不要抛弃那些追随你足迹的人. |
[18:44] | I have abandoned no one. | 我没有抛弃任何人. |
[18:55] | When I die,… | 当我死后, |
[18:57] | ..and you are the only one capable of teaching others what I have learned,… | ..你就是唯一一个可以将我所学到的东西 传授给其他人的人了. |
[19:02] | – ..what then? – Do not concern yourself with me. | – ..那时你会怎么做? – 不要让我为你担心. |
[19:04] | I have all but given my life for a cause you inspired! | 我的一生几乎都投入到这件事中, 而这都是从你身上得到的启示. |
[19:07] | Tal shak kree! Tal shak kree! | |
[19:14] | I will advise you when there is news. | 一有消息来我就会通知你. |
[19:17] | When you touched the mind of your symbiote, what did it show you? | 当你触及你共生体的意识时, 它向你展现了什么? |
[19:26] | The murder of my father. | 我父亲的死. |
[19:29] | A most slow and painful death. | 漫长而痛苦的死亡. |
[19:32] | At the hand of Cronus. | 死在Cronus手里 . |
[19:34] | Yes. | 是的. |
[19:36] | It wanted you to know fear. | 它想要你感受恐惧. |
[19:39] | Yes. | 是的. |
[19:41] | You are stronger than that. | 你应该比那更坚强. |
[19:43] | Why does it appear to have succeeded? | 为什么它好像成功了? |
[19:54] | My first communion was the same. | 我的第一次交流也是一样的. |
[19:57] | It took many days before I tried again. | 过了很多天我才再次尝试. |
[20:01] | But one day the images it chose to share with me began to change. | 直到有一天它展现给我的影像开始发生变化.. |
[20:05] | They became sorrowful,… | 那些影像充满了哀伤… |
[20:08] | ..as though my kal’ma were awakening to its own shame. | 似乎我的kal’ma唤醒了心中的羞愧之情. |
[20:12] | In time the images became beautiful,… | 影像随之变的很美… |
[20:15] | ..even caring. | ..甚至充满关爱之情. |
[20:18] | – If that is all… – There is more. | – 如果那就是全部… – 还有更多的… |
[20:30] | I fear losing you a second time. | 我害怕再次失去你. |
[20:34] | No. | 不 |
[20:40] | Never again. | 绝不会了. |
[21:10] | – Teal’c. – Kel sha,Daniel Jackson. – Teal’c. – Kel sha, Daniel Jackson. | |
[21:13] | Morning. How’s, uh… Shan’auc? | 早上好.呃,Shan’auc怎么样了? |
[21:17] | The pain of carrying a symbiote past its time is extreme. Shan’auc bears it well. | 带着一个成长共生体的痛苦是难以忍受的. Shan’auc的忍受能力很强. |
[21:22] | Listen, I was just headed off to breakfast… | 我无法想象.听着,我只是要去吃早饭… |
[21:25] | – I am not. – Uh, could you stop… walking? | – 我不去. – 呃,你能不能停下来? |
[21:36] | Is everything all right? | 一切都还好吗? |
[21:39] | Yes. | 是的. |
[21:40] | You see, cos I noticed that you’ve been preoccupied lately, obviously, and, uh… | 因为我注意到你的精神最近明显高度紧张, 还有…呃.. |
[21:45] | Well, I just thought if you wanted to talk… that I was here to… talk. | 这样问你可能有点冒昧,可我只是觉得.. 如果你想找人谈谈,那么我就在这里… |
[21:52] | Daniel Jackson… Daniel Jackson… | |
[21:55] | If all Jaffa can be taught to commune with their symbiotes,… | 如果所有Jaffa都能学会与共生体交流, |
[21:58] | ..then the days of the Goa’uld are truly numbered. | 那么Goa’uld剩下的日子就屈指可数了. |
[22:02] | – And Shan’auc can teach them. – If she survives, I intend to be at her side. | – 而且Shan’auc可以教给他们吗? – 如果她能活下来,我想陪在她身边. |
[22:08] | If she does not, I will not allow her sacrifice to be in vain. | 如果她不能活下来,我不会让她白白的牺牲. |
[22:11] | Teal’c! We just got word from the Tok’ra. | Teal’c! 我们刚刚得到了Tok’ra的消息. |
[22:14] | – They’ve accepted Shan’auc’s offer. – When may we depart? | – 他们接受了Shan’auc的提议. – 我们什么时候出发? |
[22:18] | Now. Colonel O’Neill’s waiting for us in the gear-up room. | 现在. O’Neill上校正在准备室等我们. |
[22:46] | (distorted) Shan’auc of the Red Hills, welcome to Vorash. | 红色丘陵的Shan’auc,欢迎来到Vorash. |
[22:50] | It is a great honour to meet the Tok’ra. | 能与Tok’ra相见是我莫大的荣幸. |
[22:53] | They’re all right, if you like the type. | 他们挺不错,如果你喜欢这种方式. |
[22:56] | It is an equal pleasure to see you, Colonel O’Neill. | 也很高兴见到你,O’Neill上校. |
[23:01] | Your father asked that I shake your hand… | 你的父亲让我代他握握你的手… |
[23:03] | ..and give Colonel O’Neill a big kiss from him. | ..并且给O’Neill上校一个深深的吻. |
[23:07] | Uh, that might have been the other way around. | 嗯,可能是弄反了吧. |
[23:10] | Maybe. Is Freya in there? | 也许.Freya在吗? |
[23:14] | – (undistorted) Of course, Colonel. – Then it is true. | – 当然在,上校. – 这是真的. |
[23:16] | Host and symbiote share the body equally. | 宿主和共生体平等地分享身体. |
[23:20] | And we are both pleased to tell you good news. | 我们俩都很高兴地告诉你一个好消息. |
[23:23] | As Teal’c requested, one of our operatives retrieved a newly-spawned symbiote… | 应Teal’c的请求,我们的一个成员找到了 一个新生的共生体… |
[23:27] | ..to replace that which Shan’auc offers. | 它将代替Shan’auc原有的共生体. |
[23:29] | – You have done this for me? – Not only for you. | – 你们已经为我这么做了? – 这不仅是为你. |
[23:32] | If you truly have turned your symbiote to the Tok’ra cause,… | 如果你真的按Tok’ra的理想转变了共生体 |
[23:36] | ..then your life is more valuable than any of ours. | 那么你的生命比我们之中任何一个人都有价值. |
[23:40] | Kal’ma, it will not be long now. | Kal’ma,不会等太久了. |
[23:44] | She has carried her symbiote far past its time. | 她的共生体已经超过了该寄宿的时间. |
[23:47] | Then come. This way. | 那么,来吧.这边. |
[23:58] | We were able to find a host both willing and eager. | 我们成功找到了一位自愿并迫切的宿主. |
[24:02] | Eager too, huh? | 还迫切? |
[24:07] | This is the volunteer host, Hebron of Paraval. | 这位就是自愿的宿主,来自Paraval的Hebron. |
[24:10] | Jack O’Neill, Earth. | Jack O’Neill,来自地球. |
[24:13] | Um… Forgive my bluntness here,… | 嗯,原谅我直话直说.. |
[24:15] | ..but… do you have any idea what you’re getting into? | ..可你到底知不知道在你身上将会发生什么? |
[24:20] | – We have told him everything. – Yeah. Well, I’ve noticed… | – 我们向他说明了一切. – 是的.我注意到… |
[24:24] | ..the Tok’ra have a tendency to leave out minor details sometimes. | ..Tok’ra有时候做事有不注意细节的倾向. |
[24:29] | You do know this thing’s gonna be in your head? | 你真的明白这玩意将进入你的头脑中对吗? |
[24:32] | You only get your body part-time? | 你只能在部分时间内控制你的身体? |
[24:34] | My own people were enslaved by the Goa’uld a generation ago. | 我的人民被Goa’uld奴役了整整一代. |
[24:38] | I understand what benefit may come of this. | 我明白这会带来什么样的好处. |
[24:41] | All right. | 好吧. |
[24:43] | This is Shan’auc. | 这是Shan’auc . |
[24:50] | What can you tell me of the one with whom I will spend the rest of my days? | 关于那个我将与之共度余生的共生体, 你有什么要告诉我的吗? |
[24:53] | That he wishes to forswear his birthright,… | 他希望能放弃他的生存优先权, |
[24:56] | ..and desires to stop the Goa’uld from causing any more harm. | ..并渴望阻止Goa’uld造成更多伤害. |
[25:00] | – Then we will have that in common. – You will share much, much more… | – 看来我们在这点上是一致的. – 你和他共享的东西会远远超过我… |
[25:07] | I have waited too long. | ..呃,我已经等的太久了. |
[25:12] | – It must be done now. – We are not ready for the transference. | – 迁移必须立即进行. – 我们还没做好迁移的准备. |
[25:16] | It can wait no longer. | 不能再等了. |
[25:22] | Teal’c! It cannot wait! | Teal’c! 它不能再等了! |
[25:27] | I am ready. | 我准备好了. |
[25:32] | Take me. | 来吧. |
[25:48] | Colonel O’Neill, lower your weapon. The transference is complete. | O’Neill 上校,放下你的武器! 迁移完成了. |
[25:51] | Transference? That’s what you call that? | 迁移?你们就这么称呼这一切? |
[25:54] | Shan’auc. Shan’auc. | |
[26:03] | (distorted) There was no more time. Shan’auc’s life was in grave danger. | 没时间了.Shan’auc的生命垂危. |
[26:07] | I had to act. Have you a Prim’ta ready for implantation? | 我不得不这么做. 你们准备好移植的Prim’ta了吗? |
[26:12] | – Yes. – Do it now. She is near death. | – 是的. – 立即移植.她快死了. |
[26:29] | I am Tanith. | 我是Tanith. |
[26:37] | It is my honour to pledge my allegiance to the Tok’ra. | 很荣幸能向Tok’ra宣誓我的忠诚. |
[26:51] | How is she? | 她怎么样了? |
[26:54] | Shan’auc is still very weak. The symbiote we were able to retrieve was quite young. | Shan’auc还很虚弱. 我们能得到的共生体太年幼了. |
[26:59] | – But she’s gonna be OK? – We believe so. | – 不过她会好起来的. – 我们也相信这点. |
[27:09] | Hello, Hebron. | 你好,Hebron. |
[27:12] | – (distorted) He is here, Colonel O’Neill. – Actually we’d like to hear that from him. | – 他就在这里,O’Neill上校. – 实际上我们想听他自己说. |
[27:18] | Of course. | 当然. |
[27:25] | (undistorted) It is… true. | 这是真的. |
[27:27] | It is a strange feeling, but… I am very much here. | 感觉很奇怪,不过我很好. |
[27:31] | How do we know that? | 我们怎么能知道呢? |
[27:34] | Tanith wants you to know we will submit to any test you wish to perform… | Tanith想让你们知道,我们会接受你们所 希望的一切测试… |
[27:37] | ..to assure you that I am speaking freely as host. | ..来证实我作为宿主是能自由发言的. |
[27:40] | Rest assured, Tanith is pure of heart. Shan’auc was indeed a great teacher. | 请放心,Tanith的心灵很纯洁. Shan’auc的确是了不起的老师. |
[27:46] | Good. Then maybe Tanith wouldn’t mind sharing some of that Goa’uld knowledge. | 很好.那么Tanith应该不会介意共享一些 Goa’uld的知识吧. |
[27:56] | – Of course. – When the time is appropriate. | – 当然没问题. – 在时机恰当的时候. |
[27:59] | – I think now is appropriate. – We disagree. | – 我认为现在就很恰当. – 我们不同意. |
[28:02] | Ah, here we go. | 啊,又来了.又来了! |
[28:03] | Tanith has asked to join the Tok’ra, not the SGC. | Tanith要求加入Tok’ra,而不是SGC . |
[28:07] | – Are you kidding me? – We will gladly share… | – 你在开玩笑吧? – 我们很乐意共享… |
[28:09] | ..what knowledge we feel is useful to the furthering of our alliance with Earth. | ..那些我们觉得有助于促进双方联盟的知识. |
[28:13] | – Does my father go along with this? – I’m sure he will. | – 我父亲也参与其中吗? – 我确信他会的. |
[28:16] | How do I hang up with Anise and talk to Freya? | 我要怎么样才能打断Anise而和Freya交谈? |
[28:18] | – Why? – I like Freya! | – 为什么? – 我喜欢Freya! |
[28:21] | – She and I are in complete agreement. – How do I know that? | – 她和我的意见完全一致. – 我怎么能知道? |
[28:24] | – I have told you. – And I’m supposed to trust you? | – 我已经告诉你了. – 我就该相信你 ? |
[28:28] | You know, this whole “talking to two people in one body thing” really sucks. | 你知道吗,和两个共用一个身体的人谈话 真让人感到糟糕. |
[28:36] | Shan’auc! Shan’auc. | |
[28:42] | It is good to finally see the face of she who taught me so much. | 太好了,我终于能看到我的良师益友的样子了. |
[28:48] | Oh! | 哦! |
[28:50] | To speak with you in words… | 能和你用语言交谈… |
[28:53] | It is something I never dreamed of. | 是我做梦都没想到的. |
[28:56] | There will be time for words. | 会有时间交谈的. |
[28:58] | You must stay a while. We have so much to talk about. | 你必须休息会儿,我们还有好多话要说呢. |
[29:02] | – I will. – Teal’c? | – 我会的 – Teal’c? |
[29:06] | I sense that she is still very weak. | 我感觉她仍然很虚弱. |
[29:09] | Her new symbiote is extremely young for the task of healing her. | 对于治好她来说,她的新共生体实在是太年幼了 |
[29:12] | I hope that your indecision did not put her at more risk than necessary. | 希望你们的优柔寡断没有带给她更多不必要 的危险. |
[29:26] | I guess we should just mosey on back to Earth… | 我猜我们只能乖乖回地球了, |
[29:29] | ..and tell General Hammond how the Tok’ra boned us again. | 然后告诉Hammond将军Tok’ra是如何又一次 过河拆桥的. |
[29:35] | (Freya) Colonel! | 上校! |
[29:40] | – Please take no offence. – Hey, we’re gettin’ used to it. | – 请不要生气 – 嗨,我都习惯了. |
[29:51] | Teal’c, you can come and visit Shan’auc after we’ve debriefed. | Teal’c,等我们汇报完毕后你就能回来 看望Shan’auc了. |
[29:54] | That is, if it’s all right with our good friends and allies. | 如果我们的好朋友以及盟友没意见的话. |
[29:58] | – He is welcome, of course. – Swell. | – 当然,他是受欢迎的. – 很好. |
[30:02] | Let’s go. | 我们走. |
[30:08] | O’Neill. O’Neill. | |
[30:12] | – I would like to stay a moment. – We’ll wait at the gate. | – 我想再待一会儿. – 我们会在星门那等你. |
[30:31] | I must inform the Tauri of my intention to leave their service. | 我必须通知Tauri我想要离开他们. |
[30:36] | I will await your return. | 我会等你回来的. |
[30:39] | We will return to Chulak… | 我们会回到Chulak … |
[30:42] | ..and tell every Jaffa in every village of your achievement. | ..将你的成就告诉每个村庄里的每个人 |
[30:45] | Together. | 一齐. |
[30:48] | – Tal matte, Shan’auc. – Tal matte, my love. | – Tal matte,Shan’auc. – Tal matte,我的爱人. |
[31:14] | Have I disturbed you? | 我打扰你了吗? |
[31:16] | (distorted) The hour is late. You should be resting. | 时候不早,你该休息了. |
[31:21] | I could not wait to speak with you. | 我迫不及待的想和你说说话. |
[31:31] | Yes… | 是的. |
[31:37] | We must speak… of your audacity. | 我们必须说说你的大胆妄为. |
[31:42] | I do not understand. | 我不明白. |
[31:44] | How dare a priestess touch the mind of one who would be her god? | 一个女祭司怎么敢去触及一个将要成为 她的神的个体的意识? |
[31:50] | You despise the Goa’uld. | 你藐视Goa’uld的呀. |
[31:53] | I am the Goa’uld. | 我就是Goa’uld . |
[31:56] | But I showed you the… | 可我向你展现了… |
[31:59] | You showed me the means to destroy the Tok’ra. | 你向我展现了消灭Tok’ra的方法. |
[32:04] | Now accept your reward. | 现在,接受你的奖赏吧! |
[32:15] | It is with much sadness that I must take my leave of the SGC. | 我很难过,可我必须要离开SGC. |
[32:24] | Are you certain, Teal’c? | 你确定吗,Teal’c? |
[32:27] | He means leave of absence, sir. | 他的意思是去休假,长官. |
[32:29] | No, I have said what I mean, O’Neill. | 不,我说得很明白了,O’Neill . |
[32:33] | I intend to live the remainder of my life on Chulak. | 我想在Chulak度过余生. |
[32:37] | What on earth for? | 在地球上如何? |
[32:38] | Do you not recognise the greatness of Shan’auc’s achievement? | 你没认识到Shan’auc的成就的伟大意义吗? |
[32:42] | If the whole idea was to get the secrets of the Goa’uld to the Tok’ra… | 我想关键在于如果Goa’uld的所有秘密都 落入Tok’ra手中… |
[32:45] | And us, oh, by the way. | 还有我们,顺便说一句 |
[32:48] | Then it’s done. Mission accomplished. | 那么一切都结束了.任务完成了. |
[32:51] | I mean, even if you could train Jaffa to communicate with their symbiotes,… | Teal’c,就算你可以训练大量的Jaffa与他们的 共生体交流… |
[32:56] | ..the Tok’ra have a hard enough time finding hosts. | ..Tok’ra也很难有足够的时间去寻找宿主. |
[32:59] | The point is… you belong here. | 听着,重点是,你属于这里. |
[33:02] | I belong where I am needed most, O’Neill. | 我属于最需要我的地方,O’Neill. |
[33:05] | And that is on Chulak, at Shan’auc’s side. | 那就是Chulak,陪伴在Shan’auc身边. |
[33:08] | – (Stargate alarm) – Offworld activation. | 外界激活. |
[33:19] | Incoming travellers, sir. It’s the Tok’ra. | 有外来者进入,长官. 是 Tok’ra . |
[33:23] | – Here to share squat with us, no doubt. – Open the iris. | – 毫无疑问是来和我们共享一些边角料的. – 打开虹膜. |
[34:01] | (undistorted) Teal’c, it is with great sorrow that I return. | Teal’c,我怀着沉痛的心情而来. |
[34:07] | – Shan’auc. – We found the body outside her chamber. | – Shan’auc! – 我们在她的房间外发现了尸体. |
[34:11] | The symbiote she carried is also dead. | 她携带的共生体也死了. |
[34:15] | If we had found a more mature larva… | 如果我们能找到成熟一点的幼虫… |
[34:19] | She appeared well. | 她看起来没事的啊. |
[34:21] | Shan’auc’s death is simply the unfortunate result of waiting too long. | Shan’auc的不幸逝世完全是因为拖得太久 的缘故. |
[34:47] | Shan’auc… Shan’auc… | |
[34:51] | Tal mek. Creon te shree. Tal mek. Creon te shree. | |
[34:59] | Tal ma. Tal ma. | |
[35:03] | “Our love does not end in death.” | “我们的爱不会随死亡而消逝” . |
[35:22] | I wanted Teal’c to have the body for whatever ritual he may wish to perform. | 我想让Teal’c得到遗体,来完成他所希望 的灵魂仪式. |
[36:06] | Agh! | 啊! |
[36:09] | Teal’c? Teal’c? (bangs on door) | |
[36:18] | Teal’c! Teal’c! | |
[36:20] | – What’s up? – Shan’auc was murdered. | – 怎么了? – Shan’auc是被谋杀的. |
[36:41] | We have not yet obtained information of any value from Tanith. | 我们还没从Tanith那里得到任何有价值的信息. |
[36:44] | Your return is premature. | 你们来得太早了. |
[36:46] | You folks should… invest in some doors. | 你们也该弄几个门了. |
[36:49] | – We have no secrets from each other. – Beg to differ with you. | – 我们彼此之间没有秘密. – 恕我无法苟同. |
[36:53] | The Goa’uld Shan’auc carried was not truly convinced to become a Tok’ra. | 我有理由相信Shan’auc携带的Goa’ul并未 真正成为Tok’ra. |
[36:58] | I believe the Goa’uld use this opportunity to spy among you. | 我相信这个Goa’uld正在利用这个机会 成为你们中的间谍. |
[37:01] | What evidence have you for this? | 你有什么证据? |
[37:04] | The murder of Shan’auc. The System Lord Cronus murdered my father… | Shan’auc是被谋杀的. 系统领主Cronus杀害我父亲时… |
[37:08] | ..by crushing his symbiote in such a way… | ..采取了捏碎他携带的共生体的方法, |
[37:10] | ..that it allowed the symbiote’s blood to mix with that of my father. | ..这使得共生体的血和我父亲的血被混合起来. |
[37:14] | – A method slow and immensely painful. – How do you know this? | – 这是漫长而又极度痛苦的手段. – 你怎么知道的? |
[37:18] | In communion with my own symbiote. | 通过和我自己共生体的交流 . |
[37:21] | It is a vision my symbiote chose to share. | 这是我的共生体选择与我分享的影像. |
[37:23] | – Why? – To show Goa’uld hatred and superiority. | – 为什么? – 为了炫耀Goa’uld的恨意和优越性. |
[37:27] | Still, if that is your proof… | 如果这就是你所谓的证据… |
[37:29] | We found Goa’uld blood in Shan’auc’s bloodstream and on her hands. | 我们在Shan’auc的血迹和手上发现有 Goa’uld的血. |
[37:33] | – Confirming my vision. – And so you have come to exact revenge. | – 证实了我的感觉. – 所以你事实上是来报仇的. |
[37:38] | – I have. – I’m sorry. | – 是的. – 我很抱歉. |
[37:41] | We cannot allow you. | 我们不能允许你这么做. |
[37:48] | Stop him! | 阻止他! |
[38:07] | Kree ton, Tok’ra! Togar toku! Kree ton, Tok’ra! Togar toku! | |
[38:11] | Kree! Kree! | |
[38:13] | Teal’c! We can get the Goa’uld out of the host. | Teal’c! 就让他们从宿主体内把那Goa’uld取出来吧. |
[38:15] | No. He’ll be infinitely more valuable to us if we do not. | 不,如果你们不这么做,将对我们意义重大. |
[38:25] | You knew. | 你们早就知道了? |
[38:29] | (undistorted) We suspected. But only after her death. | 在她死后我们就开始怀疑了. |
[38:33] | Teal’c, we truly had hoped Shan’auc had succeeded. | Teal’c,我们真心希望Shan’auc取得了成功. |
[38:36] | But if we allow Tanith to believe he has deceived us,… | 不过如果我们让Tanith相信他已经骗过了我们… |
[38:39] | ..we will be able to use that against the Goa’uld. | ..我们就能利用这一点来对付Goa’uld. |
[38:42] | – Disinformation. – Yes. | – 故意给他假情报. – 是的. |
[38:44] | If we control what he sees and hears, the Goa’uld will not know our intentions. | 如果我们控制住他所能见到和听到的, 那么Goa’uld将无法知道我们的真实意图. |
[38:49] | We will be able to use that advantage for months. | 我们能利用这个优势达数月之久. |
[38:52] | When Tanith no longer serves a useful purpose,… | 当Tanith没有利用价值的时候… |
[38:55] | ..we will extract what Goa’uld secrets we can in other ways. | ..我们将竭尽所能从他那榨出Goa’uld的秘密. |
[39:02] | What about the host? | 那宿主呢? |
[39:06] | (distorted) He knew well the risks. | 他很清楚任务的危险性. |
[39:08] | When we have learned all that we can, we will try to remove the Goa’uld. | 当我们得到我们能获取的一切信息后, 我们将尽力移除Goa’uld. |
[39:13] | We are fighting a war for our very existence. | 我们进行这场战争只是为了能生存下来. |
[39:16] | I make no apologies for the means. | 我不会为此道歉. |
[39:20] | Release him. | 放开他. |
[40:07] | (distorted) Hello, Teal’c. | 你好,Teal’c. |
[40:11] | You must feel the pain of Shan’auc’s death as deeply as I do. | 你一定也像我一样为Shan’auc死亡感到 深深的痛苦. |
[40:16] | It is a terrible loss to both of us. | 对我们两人来说,这都是巨大的损失. |
[40:21] | It has been difficult. | 这很难熬. |
[40:28] | Why have you come to see me? | 为什么你会来看我? |
[40:31] | To look upon you… | 看到你… |
[40:34] | ..and know Shan’auc’s sacrifice will not be in vain. | ..就知道Shan’auc没有白白牺牲 |
[40:38] | You have my promise. | 我向你保证. |
[40:44] | I hope one day we will meet again, Teal’c,… | 希望有一天我们能再次相见,Teal’c… |
[40:49] | ..and together remember she who meant so much to both of us. | ..并一起记住她对我们都很重要. |
[40:53] | We will meet again. | 我们会再见的. |
[41:01] | You have my promise. | 我向你保证. |