英文名称:Puss in Boots The Last Wish
年代:2022
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:18] | Star light, star bright, | 星光闪耀 星光炫彩 |
[01:21] | first star I see tonight, | 唯此星辰 耀我夜籁 |
[01:24] | I wish I may, I wish I might | 许我所想 祈我所愿 |
[01:28] | have this wish I wish tonight. | 此夜吾将 心愿实现 |
[01:37] | Once upon a time, | 很久很久以前 |
[01:39] | a Wishing Starfell from the sky. | 一颗许愿星从天而降 |
[01:44] | Scorching a great woods black. | 炙烤着大地 万木焦灼 |
[01:48] | The Dark Forest was born, | 黑暗森林就此诞生了 |
[01:52] | the Wishing Star hiddenat its center, | 许愿星就藏在黑暗森林中央 |
[01:55] | filling it with new life, | 孕育着新的广袤生命 |
[01:58] | and the legend of a single wish locked away in the star, | 它还封藏着一个愿望 |
[02:03] | waiting to be granted. | 静待许愿者的到来 |
[02:14] | Puss in Boots! | 靴猫! |
[02:16] | Puss in Boots! Puss in Boots! | 靴猫!靴猫! |
[02:22] | Welcome to my fiesta! | 欢迎来到我的盛会! |
[02:25] | Make yourselves at home, yeah. | 不必客气 一切自便 |
[02:29] | Come on, eat. | 来吧各位 吃好 |
[02:30] | Drink up. | 喝好 |
[02:33] | Hey! Hola, amigo. | 朋友们 |
[02:35] | Good to see you again. | 很高兴再次见到你们 |
[02:40] | Papa, he stepped on my face! | 爸爸 他踩了我的脸! |
[02:42] | And we will never wash it again. | 我们再也不洗脸了! |
[02:48] | People of Cordova… | 科洛多瓦的人民们 |
[02:50] | It’s Del Mar. | 呃 是德尔玛 |
[02:52] | People of Del Mar… | 德尔玛的人民们 |
[02:54] | accept this golden gift from Puss in Boots. | 接受我金光闪闪的馈赠吧 |
[02:59] | Play a song! | 唱首歌吧! |
[03:01] | No, no, no. I couldn’t. | 不不不 我不会唱 |
[03:02] | Sing, Puss, sing! | 唱吧Puss 唱一个 |
[03:04] | Nah, I couldn’t possibly… | 哎呀 这不太好吧 |
[03:11] | ♪ Who is your favorite fearless hero? ♪ | ♪谁是你最喜欢的无畏英雄? |
[03:15] | ♪ Who is your favorite ♪ | ♪谁是你最喜欢的 |
[03:17] | ♪ Fearless hero? ♪ | ♪无畏英雄? |
[03:20] | ♪ Who’s brave and ready for trouble? ♪ | ♪是谁准备好卷入麻烦 |
[03:22] | ♪ You are, you are ♪ | ♪是你!是你! |
[03:24] | ♪ Who’s sound believably humble? ♪ | ♪是谁谦逊得令人难以置信 |
[03:26] | ♪ You are, you are ♪ | ♪是你!是你! |
[03:28] | ♪ Who is your favorite fearless hero? ♪ | ♪谁是你最喜欢的无畏英雄? |
[03:32] | ♪ Who is your favorite ♪ | ♪谁是你最喜欢的 |
[03:33] | ♪ Fearless hero? ♪… | ♪无畏英雄 |
[03:36] | ♪ Who’s the gato who rolls the dice ♪ | ♪谁是掷骰子的神童 |
本电影台词包含不重复单词:1380个。 其中的生词包含:四级词汇:179个,六级词汇:82个,GRE词汇:106个,托福词汇:127个,考研词汇:203个,专四词汇:161个,专八词汇:28个, 所有生词标注共:453个。 定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本 | ||
[03:39] | ♪ And gambles with his life? ♪ | ♪用自己的生命做赌注 |
[03:41] | ♪ Who’s never been touched by a blade? ♪ | ♪谁是刀锋下的幸存者 |
[03:43] | ♪ Puss in Boots is never afraid ♪ | ♪穿靴子的猫从不感到畏惧 |
[03:47] | ♪ Who is your favoritefearless hero? ♪ | ♪谁是你最喜欢的无畏英雄? |
[03:51] | ♪ Who is your favorite ♪ | ♪谁是你最喜欢的 |
[03:53] | ♪ Fearless hero? ♪ | ♪无畏英雄 |
[04:16] | My clothes. | 我的衣服! |
[04:17] | My wig. | 我的假发! |
[04:20] | My portrait! | 我的肖像! |
[04:26] | Hey, Governor. | 嘿 州长大人 |
[04:28] | Uh, one second. | 呃 稍等我一下 |
[04:37] | The outlaw, Puss in Boots. | 法外狂徒 穿靴子的猫! |
[04:43] | Welcome! Mi casa es su casa. | 欢迎!我的家就是你的家 |
[04:45] | No, su casa es mi casa. | 不 你的“家”本来就是我的家! |
[04:48] | Arrest these filthy peasants | 逮捕这些肮脏的农夫 |
[04:51] | and bring me the head of Puss in Boots! | 然后把靴猫的脑袋给我取来! |
[04:54] | Hey! This is a party! | 嘿!这可是个派对! |
[04:56] | Where is the music? | 音乐怎么能停 |
[04:58] | ♪ He’s the blade of justice,stands up against evil ♪ | ♪他是正义的利刃 剑指邪恶 |
[05:01] | ♪ Fighting for the people ♪ | ♪为人民而战 |
[05:03] | ♪ And he’s very good-looking ♪ | ♪并且英俊潇洒 |
[05:04] | ♪ Who is your favorite fearless hero? ♪ | ♪谁是你最喜欢的无畏英雄? |
[05:08] | ♪ Who is your favorite ♪ | ♪谁是你最喜欢的 |
[05:10] | ♪ Fearless hero? ♪ | ♪无畏英雄 |
[05:12] | ♪ Puss in Boots ♪ | ♪穿靴子的猫 |
[05:13] | ♪ Puss in Boots ♪ | ♪穿靴子的猫 |
[05:15] | Puss in Boots has never been touched by a blade. | 穿靴子的猫一向能从刀锋下脱身 |
[05:17] | -♪ Never been touched ♪-But you? | -♪一向能脱身 -但你呢 |
[05:23] | Skin that cat! | 扒了那只猫的皮! |
[05:25] | Governor, lighten up. | 州长大人 来点喜庆的吧 |
[05:51] | Silly guards,dog piles don’t work on cats. | 愚蠢的守卫 狗狗堆对猫咪不起作用 |
[06:00] | Holy frijoles. | 我滴个喵啊 |
[06:01] | You awoke the sleeping giant of Del Mar! | 你吵醒了德尔玛沉睡的巨人 |
[06:17] | Whee! I’m flying! | 欧耶 我在飞 |
[06:20] | No, you are not flying. | 不 你这不是在飞 |
[06:22] | I will save you! | 我会救你的 |
[06:23] | Save me, too! | 也救救我吧 |
[06:25] | If it’s convenient. | 呃 如果我顺手的话 |
[06:27] | You, launch me. | 你 把我发射出去 |
[06:30] | And the rest of you,play double time. | 其他人 接着奏乐接着舞 |
[06:32] | ♪ Who is your favorite fearless hero? ♪ | ♪谁是你最喜欢的无畏英雄? |
[06:35] | ♪ Who is your favorite ♪ | ♪谁是你最喜欢的 |
[06:37] | ♪ Fearless hero? ♪ | ♪无畏英雄 |
[06:39] | ♪ Who is your favorite fearless hero? ♪ | ♪谁是你最喜欢的无畏英雄? |
[06:42] | ♪ Who is your favorite ♪ | ♪谁是你最喜欢的 |
[06:44] | ♪ Fearless hero? ♪ | ♪无畏英雄 |
[06:49] | Spanish Splinter. | 十指连心剑! |
[07:00] | Gracias. | 谢谢 |
[07:06] | Fear me, if you dare. | 够胆的话 就畏惧我 |
[07:48] | Hey, giant! | 喂 大巨人 |
[07:50] | Pray for mercy from… | 向穿靴子的猫… |
[07:52] | Puss in Boots! | 祈求宽恕吧 |
[07:58] | Hey, you want to see something cool? | 你想看点厉害的东西吗 |
[08:20] | Gracias, Del Mar. | 谢谢 德尔玛 |
[08:22] | You have been great! | 你们表现很棒 |
[08:24] | Get home safely. | 回去路上小心 |
[08:25] | – Good night.- Puss in Boots! | -晚安 -靴猫! |
[08:28] | Puss in Boots! Puss in Boots!Puss in Boots… | 靴猫!靴猫! |
[08:30] | You’re still here? | 你们还在这啊 |
[08:33] | Okay, okay. | 好吧 好吧 |
[08:35] | One more number. | 再来一首 |
[08:36] | I call this one”The Legend Will Never Die…” | 下一首叫作 “传奇永不落-”… |
[08:42] | Puss in Boots! | 靴猫 |
[08:47] | Puss? Puss. | Puss 醒醒 |
[08:50] | Puss in Boots. | 靴猫 |
[08:58] | Uh, where am I? | 我 我这是在哪 |
[09:00] | Not to worry.You’re in good hands. | 别担心 你会得到很好的照顾 |
[09:02] | My hands! | 我的照顾! |
[09:04] | I am the village doctor. | 我是这村子的医生 |
[09:06] | I am also the village barber,veterinarian, | 也是村里的理发师、兽医 |
[09:07] | dentist and witchfinder. | 牙医和巫师 |
[09:11] | And in my professional opinion,you need a wash, | 以我的专业看法 你需要洗个澡 |
[09:14] | a blowout and a little trimaround the hindquarters. | 吹一吹 再修剪一下后腿的毛发 |
[09:18] | That’s my professionalbarber opinion. | 这是我作为理发师的意见 |
[09:19] | But, putting on my doctor’s hat, | 但作为医生 |
[09:22] | I think we need to run a few tests. | 我认为你需要进行一些检查 |
[09:24] | All right. Reflexes. | 首先 膝跳反射 |
[09:26] | Catlike. | 像猫一样 |
[09:28] | Temperature. | 再量个体温 |
[09:30] | Now lift your tail and relax. | 抬起你的尾巴 放松 |
[09:32] | Trust me, I run hot. Yep. | 相信我 我很好 |
[09:36] | Then how about the latestin modern medical technology? | 那么 想试试最新的现代医疗技术吗 |
[09:39] | Leeches! | 水蛭 |
[09:40] | To draw out the evil humors. | 可以吸出邪恶的体液 |
[09:43] | Suit yourself. More for me. | 随你吧 我可得多来点 |
[09:45] | Uh, listen, Doctor. | 听着 医生 |
[09:47] | Thanks for everything, you know,but I am feeling great. | 谢谢你的帮助 但我现在感觉很好 |
[09:50] | Strong, like a bull! You know? | 身强力壮 像头牛一样 看到了吗 |
[09:53] | Now, do you know a good placeto get some gazpacho? | 好了 你知道有什么好地方 可以吃到凉拌菜吗 |
[09:56] | Please. This is serious. | 靴猫 这很严肃 |
[09:58] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[09:59] | Puss in Boots,how do I say this? | 我该怎么跟你说呢 |
[10:04] | You died. | 你死了 |
[10:07] | Doctor, please. | 医生 不 |
[10:10] | Relax! I am Puss in Boots. | 放轻松 我可是穿靴子的猫 |
[10:13] | I laugh at death. | 我当面嘲笑死亡 |
[10:16] | You see? | 就像这样 |
[10:17] | And anyway, I am a cat. | 再说了 我可是猫 |
[10:19] | I have nine lives. | 我有九条命 |
[10:21] | And how many timeshave you died already? | 那你现在用了几条? |
[10:23] | Uh… I don’t know. | 呃 我不知道 |
[10:26] | I never counted. | 我从来不数数 |
[10:27] | I am not really a math guy,you know? | 我数学不太好 你懂吧 |
[10:29] | – Gato.- Take it easy, Doctor. | -猫咪! -冷静点 医生 |
[10:32] | Let’s see, uh… | 我想想 呃 |
[10:34] | There was the running of the bulls in Pamplona. | 潘洛纳的公牛算一次… |
[10:38] | Hola, señorita. | 你好啊 女士 |
[10:41] | Do you like gazpacho? | 你喜欢凉拌菜吗 |
[10:44] | Guess it’s not your night, huh, fellas? | 伙计们 看来今天不是你们的幸运夜呀 |
[10:50] | I am telling you, | 我告诉你们 |
[10:52] | a cat always lands on his feet. | 猫永远能四脚着地 |
[10:54] | Watch. | 看着 |
[10:59] | No. Puss in Boots doesn’t need a spotter. | 不 靴猫不需要监护 |
[11:02] | Watch. | 看着 |
[11:06] | No need to pull into port. | 这样就不需要港口了 |
[11:08] | This will revolutionize travel. | 这将彻底改变旅行 |
[11:10] | Watch. | 看着 |
[11:12] | Uh, excuse me.Does this have shellfish in it? | 不好意思 这里头有贝类海鲜吗 |
[11:15] | Yes, sir. | 是的 先生 |
[11:17] | Eh. | 好吧 |
[11:19] | Puss, I think you set the oven too high. | Puss 我觉得你把烤箱温度设太高了 |
[11:22] | I am a master of the baking.Watch. | 我可是烘焙大师 看着 |
[11:27] | And then there was the giant today. | 然后今天有个巨人 |
[11:30] | So, what is that?Like, uh, uh, four? | 所以是多少来着 四条命? |
[11:33] | That makes eight, Puss. | 你用掉八条命了 Puss |
[11:35] | You are down to your last life. | 这是你最后一条命 |
[11:37] | My prescription:no more adventures for you. | 我的处方就是 你不能再冒险了 |
[11:40] | You need to retire. | 你需要退休 |
[11:41] | Me? Retire? | 我 退休? |
[11:43] | Are you the village comedian as well? | 你还是村里的喜剧演员还是怎么地 |
[11:45] | Puss, is there any safe place you can go? | Puss 你有什么安全的地方可以去吗 |
[11:48] | Any special someone you can rely on | 在这种时候 |
[11:50] | in this moment of need? | 有谁可以让你依靠吗 |
[11:52] | I am Puss in Boots,loved by one and all. | 我可是穿靴子的猫 我人见人爱 |
[11:57] | Anyone in particular? | 有特别的那个人吗 |
[11:58] | I mean, uh,how could I possibly choose? | 我是说 选择那么多 我很难从中选一个啊 |
[12:04] | This is the addressof Mama Luna. | 这是露娜婆婆的地址 |
[12:06] | She is a cat fancier, | 她是个猫奴 |
[12:08] | always on the look out for a new lap cat. | 一直在寻找新的宠物猫 |
[12:10] | – You will be safe there.- Lap cat? | -你在那会很安全 -宠物猫? |
[12:12] | I am no lap cat, Doctor. | 我可不是宠物猫 医生 |
[12:14] | I am Puss in Boots! | 我是穿靴子的猫! |
[12:16] | Not anymore. | 今时不同往日了 |
[12:18] | Barber’s orders. | 这是理发师的命令 |
[12:19] | I mean, doctor’s orders. | 我是说 这是医嘱 |
[12:21] | And remember, Puss,death comes for us all. | 记住 Puss 死神会找上我们所有人 |
[12:26] | Treat? | 小点心 吃吗 |
[12:27] | You’ve really got to work on your bedside manner. | 你真得改改你对待病人的态度 |
[12:42] | Ha. I am Puss in Boots. | 搞笑 我可是穿靴子的猫 |
[12:44] | I am no one’s lap cat. | 我才不是谁的宠物猫 |
[12:48] | That doctor is a quack and a crazy man. | 那个医生真是个魔怔的庸医 |
[12:50] | He should stick to cutting hair. | 他就该老老实实剪他的头发 |
[12:52] | Last call, Señor Boots. | 最后一杯了 靴猫 |
[12:54] | Another glass of cream.Make it your heaviest. | 再来杯奶油 要打满 |
[12:56] | Oh, I keep the heavy stuffin the back. | 我把好东西都放在后头了 |
[13:03] | “Retire.” | “退休” |
[13:06] | You are too good-looking to retire. | 你长这么英俊 怎么能退休 |
[13:20] | Well, well. | 瞧瞧 |
[13:22] | If it isn’t Puss in Boots himself. | 这不是穿靴子的猫嘛 |
[13:27] | In the flesh. | 活生生的本人 |
[13:29] | Uh, hey. | 呃 你好 |
[13:32] | There’s the famous hat,the feather | 那可是顶声名远扬的帽子 还有那羽毛 |
[13:35] | and, of course, the boots. | 当然 还有那双靴子 |
[13:39] | My compliments to your cobbler. | 我对你的鞋匠表示敬意 |
[13:42] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[13:44] | Uh, good to meet you, too. | 呃 也很高兴见到你 |
[13:49] | Hey. I never do this,but can I get your autograph? | 嘿 我从没这样做过 但你能给我签个名吗 |
[13:53] | Been following you for a long time. | 我跟了你很长时间了 |
[13:58] | Sign right there. | 就签在这吧 |
[14:04] | Puss in Boots laughs in the face of death, | 靴猫当面嘲笑死亡… |
[14:07] | bounty hunter. | 赏金猎人 |
[14:08] | So I’ve heard. | 我也是这么听说的 |
[14:10] | You will find your reward does not come easily. | 你会发现你的赏金没那么好拿 |
[14:14] | This I tell you. | 我告诉你 |
[14:16] | Everyone thinks they’ll bethe one to defeat me, | 每个人都认为他们能打败我 |
[14:20] | but no one’s escaped me yet. | 但目前为止 没有人从我手里逃走过 |
[14:22] | All right. | 好吧 |
[14:24] | Let’s get it over with. | 让我们了结这一切吧 |
[14:26] | Fear me, if you da… | 够胆的话 就畏惧… |
[14:34] | Okay, no more messing around. | 好吧 不胡闹了 |
[14:41] | Slow. Sloppy. Sad. | 愚钝 草率 可悲 |
[14:57] | You’re notliving up to the legend, gato. | 你远没有传说的那么厉害 猫咪 |
[15:33] | I just love the smell of fear. | 我喜欢恐惧的气息 |
[15:49] | What’s the matter? | 怎么了 |
[15:51] | Lives flashing before your eyes? | 眼前闪过前几世的走马灯吗 |
[15:56] | Pick it up. | 捡起来 |
[15:58] | PICK IT UP. | 捡 起 来 |
[16:24] | Corre, corre, gatito. | 跑吧 跑吧 小猫咪 |
[16:48] | ♪ Por qué te vas? ♪ | ♪你为什么离开? |
[16:51] | ♪ Si tejimos tantos recuerdos ♪ | ♪如果我们有这么多回忆 |
[16:57] | ♪ Por qué te vas? ♪ | ♪你为什么离开? |
[17:00] | ♪ Cuando todo era ♪ | ♪当一切都 |
[17:02] | ♪ Tan perfecto ♪ | ♪这么完美 |
[17:06] | ♪ Por qué te vas? ♪ | ♪你为什么离开? |
[17:10] | ♪ Si eres parte de mí ♪ | ♪如果你是我的一部分 |
[17:15] | ♪ Cómo seguire sin ti? ♪ | ♪没有你陪伴 |
[17:19] | ♪ No se concebirlo. ♪ | ♪难以想象 |
[17:27] | I am no longer worthy. | 我已经配不上这身衣服了 |
[17:29] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[17:39] | We are gathered here today | 今天 我们集中在这里 |
[17:41] | to say goodbye to Puss in Boots. | 向靴猫永别 |
[17:45] | There are no words to express such a loss. | 任何语言 都无法形容失去他的遗憾 |
[17:49] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[17:55] | But it would be a crime not to try. | 但不试着描述一下 就太罪过了 |
[17:58] | He was known across the land by many names. | 他在这片土地上有许多名字 |
[18:01] | The Stabby Tabby. | 危险小猫咪 |
[18:02] | El Macho Gato. | 猫皇 |
[18:04] | The Leche Whisperer. | 牛奶品鉴家 |
[18:06] | To some, an outlaw. | 对一些人来说 他是法外之徒 |
[18:08] | To more, a hero. | 对更多人来说 他是英雄 |
[18:10] | To all, a legend. | 对所有人来说 他是一个传奇 |
[18:13] | I was right. | 我是对的 |
[18:15] | Words were not enough. | 这绝对是言语无法形容的遗憾 |
[18:20] | But perhaps a song. | 但一首歌也许可以 |
[18:22] | ♪ Who is your favoritefearless hero? ♪ | ♪谁是你最喜欢的无畏英雄? |
[18:27] | ♪ Who is your favorite ♪ | 谁是你最喜欢的… |
[18:29] | ♪ Fearless hero? ♪ | …无畏英雄? |
[18:32] | You were, you were. | 是你 是你 |
[18:59] | I told you health department people, | 我告诉过你们这些卫生部的人 |
[19:01] | there are no cats here! | 这里没有猫! |
[19:04] | Meow? | 喵? |
[19:11] | You’re not from the health department, are you? | 你不是卫生部的 对吧 小可爱 |
[19:13] | No, you’re not.We better get you inside | 不 你不是 我们最好快点带你进来 |
[19:15] | because, baby,they are always watching. | 因为宝贝 他们总是在监视这里 |
[19:19] | I am Mama Luna,and this is my home. | 我是露娜婆婆 这是我的家 |
[19:22] | And now it’s your home, too. | 现在也是你的家了 |
[19:24] | Your forever home. | 你永远的家 |
[19:29] | ♪ Kitty gets a bath ♪ | ♪小猫洗澡澡 |
[19:31] | ♪ The kitty gets a bath ♪ | ♪小猫洗香香 |
[19:32] | ♪ Hi-ho the… ♪ | |
[19:34] | I bet you never even had a name. | 我猜你一直都没有名字 |
[19:36] | But you know what, I have thought of something perfect. | 但你猜怎么着 我有个完美的名字给你 |
[19:39] | I shall call you… | 我要叫你… |
[19:42] | Pickles! | 小黄瓜! |
[19:43] | Brother cats, sister kitties, | 原住民们 |
[19:46] | meet your new roommate. | 来见见你们的新室友 |
[19:49] | Say hello, Pickles. | 打个招呼吧 小黄瓜 |
[19:52] | Meow, eh? | 喵?是吧 |
[19:57] | What? Did I say something salty? | 干嘛 我说错什么了吗 |
[19:59] | It’s my second language. | 这不是我的母语 |
[20:01] | Stupid mittens. | 这蠢手套 |
[20:03] | Get off me. | 从我身上下去 |
[20:05] | ♪ This is the end ♪ | ♪结束了 |
[20:07] | ♪ Amigo, sí, el fin ♪ | ♪朋友 是的 结束了 |
[20:13] | Oh, no. | 哦 不 |
[20:15] | ♪ This is the end ♪ | ♪结束了 |
[20:17] | ♪ Ultimo… ♪ | ♪最后的… |
[20:21] | This is a person potty, Pickles. | 这是人用的 小黄瓜 |
[20:22] | That’s your potty. | 那才是你用的 |
[20:26] | So this is where dignity goes to die. | 好吧 这就是我的尊严死去的地方 |
[20:29] | ♪ De todo lo que está de pie ♪ | ♪这一切… |
[20:36] | No, no way. | 不 休想 |
[20:37] | ♪ The end ♪ | ♪结束了 |
[20:40] | ♪ I’ll never… ♪ | ♪我永远无法… |
[20:48] | ♪ Imaginate cómo sera ♪ | ♪想象到 |
[20:53] | ♪ Sin limite, con libertad ♪ | ♪失去的自由 |
[20:55] | Meow. | 喵 |
[20:59] | ♪ Desperately in need ♪ | ♪极度需要 |
[21:02] | ♪ Of some stranger’s hand ♪ | ♪谁来把我 |
[21:07] | ♪ In a desperate land ♪ | ♪拯救出这绝望的地方 |
[21:15] | ♪ This is the end. ♪ | ♪结束了 |
[21:38] | You got the scent? | 你闻到味儿了? |
[21:43] | These are too small, | 这些脚印太小 |
[21:46] | and these are too big. | 这些脚印太大 |
[21:50] | But these ones… | 但这些… |
[21:52] | these ones are just right. | 这些脚印 刚刚好 |
[21:59] | Baby! Track that cat. | 熊宝 追踪那只猫 |
[22:20] | Uh. Do you mind? | 呃 注意着点行吗 |
[22:21] | I’m trying to eat here. | 没看我在吃东西呢 |
[22:23] | I mean, meow. Whatever. | 我是说 喵 还是什么的 随便吧 |
[22:26] | Oh, sorry. | 噢 抱歉 |
[22:29] | Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh.You’re a talking cat? | 噢噢噢 你是会说话的猫? |
[22:32] | I’m a talking cat. | 我也是会说话的猫 |
[22:33] | Let’s talk. | 我们聊聊天吧 |
[22:35] | I’d rather eat. | 我宁愿吃东西 |
[22:38] | Oh, not a problem. | 喔 没关系 |
[22:39] | We can eat and talk at the same time. | 我们可以一边吃一边说 |
[22:41] | No hablo inglés. | 我不会说英语 |
[22:43] | Hablas español?! Yo también! | 你说西班牙语?我也是! |
[22:45] | !Ah! De dónde eres? Te gustan las siestas? | 你哪来的 喜欢午睡吗 |
[22:47] | I don’t speak Spanish, either. | 我也不说西班牙语 |
[22:49] | You’re funny. | 你真幽默 |
[22:51] | – Uh… okay. Good talk.- Whoa, whoa, whoa. Hang on. | -好吧 聊得很愉快 -喂喂 等等 |
[22:53] | Pickles? Is that your name? | 小黄瓜?这是你的名字? |
[22:56] | Me, I don’t have a name or a home. | 我还没有名字呢 也没有家 |
[23:01] | So, I’m no expert, but you don’t look like a Pickles. | 无意冒犯 但你长得不像小黄瓜 |
[23:04] | Well, you don’t look like a cat. | 你长得都不像一只猫 |
[23:06] | Okay, okay, okay. | 好吧好吧 |
[23:08] | Full disclosure: I’m not a cat. | 实话告诉你 我不是猫 |
[23:11] | – I’m a dog.- Hi, Bon Bon. | -我是一只狗 -你好啊 小邦 |
[23:13] | Meow. | 喵 |
[23:15] | Oh, Pickles hasa new girlfriend? Okay. | 喔 小黄瓜交新女朋友了 真不错 |
[23:19] | I live under the porch. | 我住在门廊下 |
[23:20] | It can get a little lonely down there. | 那里有点孤独 |
[23:22] | It’s mostly controlled by the rats and the centipedes, | 主要是由老鼠和蜈蚣掌管 |
[23:24] | but I have my own little corner. | 但我有个属于自己的角落 |
[23:26] | Congratulations. | 恭喜啊 |
[23:27] | I just come up here for the food and the friends. | 我来这是为了找吃的 还有找朋友 |
[23:29] | Mostly… mostly the food. | 主…主要还是找吃的 |
[23:31] | Please don’t tell anyone.I need this. | 求你别说出去 我很需要这个 |
[23:34] | I won’t tell. I don’t care. | 我不会说的 我不在乎 |
[23:36] | So you’ll keep my secret? | 所以 你会帮我保守秘密? |
[23:37] | A secret between friends? | 朋友间的秘密 |
[23:39] | Just a secret. | 不是朋友 就只是保守秘密 |
[23:41] | It’s funny… despite all this best friend bonding, | 你真有意思 虽然我们已经是最好的朋友了 |
[23:43] | you’re still a mystery to me,Pickles. | 但你对我来说仍然很神秘 小黄瓜 |
[23:45] | What’s your story? | 你有什么故事? |
[23:47] | My story… | 我的故事… |
[23:50] | What are we looking at? | 我们在看什么东西 |
[23:54] | Is over. | 都结束了 |
[23:55] | Oh, no. | 别哭呀 |
[23:57] | Want to rub my belly? | 想揉揉我的肚子吗 |
[23:59] | Hmm? | 嗯哼 |
[24:01] | What-what’s happening? | 这是在做什么 |
[24:02] | – Rub.- Hard pass. | -揉揉嘛 -饶了我吧 |
[24:04] | Come on, rub.I need the practice. | 揉一揉嘛 我需要练习一下 |
[24:06] | I’m gonna be a therapy dog someday. | 总有一天 我会成为一只治疗犬 |
[24:08] | What the hell are you talking about? | 你在说什么鬼话 |
[24:10] | I’m glad you asked. | 很高兴你问了 |
[24:11] | When people feel bad,they can rub my belly. | 当人们难过的时候 就可以揉揉我的肚子 |
[24:13] | It’ll make ’em feel better.Rub my belly. | 这会让他们好受点 快 揉揉我的肚子 |
[24:15] | – No. No.- Come on, rub it. | -不要 -来嘛 揉一下 |
[24:17] | – Not happening. No.- Rub it. | -想都不要想 -揉嘛 |
[24:18] | Let me be clear. | 让我说清楚 |
[24:20] | I don’t want to touch your belly, okay? | 我不想碰你的肚子 好吗 |
[24:22] | Okey doke.So, what do you want? | 好的 那你想做什么? |
[24:25] | I want to be left alone. | 我想一个人待着 |
[24:49] | Ugh, you’re back. | 呃啊 你回来了 |
[24:51] | Oh, I never left. | 我从来没离开过 |
[25:06] | The wolf. He found me. | 那头狼 他找到我了 |
[25:19] | Hello, missus. | 你好 女士 |
[25:20] | We’re looking for a cat. | 我们在找一只猫 |
[25:22] | This cat. | 这只猫 |
[25:23] | We’ve got an offer for him. | 我们有份工作想雇用他 |
[25:25] | What could they possibly want to offer Puss in Boots? | 他们雇用穿靴子的猫 是想做什么 |
[25:28] | – What’s a Puss in Boots?- Seriously? | -什么是穿靴子的猫? -你在逗我吧? |
[25:31] | I told you health department people, | 我告诉过你们这些卫生部的人 |
[25:32] | there are no cats here. | 这里没有猫 |
[25:34] | Make her talk. | 让她说实话 |
[25:38] | Excuse me, my darling. | 打扰一下 亲爱的 |
[25:40] | We’re looking for the legendary Puss in Boots. | 我们在找那只传奇的靴猫 |
[25:42] | Have you perhaps… seen him? | 也许你碰巧…见过他? |
[25:45] | Too soft. | 太温柔了 |
[25:46] | Out with it, you old biddy, | 快说 你这个老家伙 |
[25:47] | or I’ll have your gutsfor garters. | 否则我就把你的肠子扯出来当吊袜带 |
[25:51] | Too hard.That was not just right. | 太强硬了 那绝对不是刚刚好 |
[25:55] | Oi, Baby, sniff him out. | 喂 熊宝 你上 |
[25:57] | You don’t tell me what to do. | 这里还轮不到你来指挥我 |
[25:59] | Listen to your sister, Baby. | 听你姐的话 熊宝 |
[26:00] | Oh, she’s not my sister! | 她才不是我姐 |
[26:01] | She’s a fugitive orphan. | 她就是个逃亡的孤儿 |
[26:03] | – Ow!- She is your sister. | -啊! -她就是你姐 |
[26:04] | Do as she says. | 照她说的做 |
[26:06] | Fine, but all I can smell is cats’ pee. | 知道了 但我能闻到的 只有猫尿味 |
[26:09] | Everybody! | 各位! |
[26:11] | Get to the safe room,just like we practiced! | 快去安全屋 就像我们演练的那样 |
[26:13] | Oi. She’s leggin’ it. | 喂 她脚还在跑 |
[26:15] | Follow me, children! Ow! | 快跟我来 孩子们 哎唷 |
[26:17] | Give her the piano treatment, Papa. | 给她弹首曲儿 爸爸 |
[26:19] | Oh! You think this is the first time | 你以为这是我第一次 |
[26:21] | I’ve been stuffed in a piano? | 被塞进钢琴吗 |
[26:25] | Here we go! | 我们开始啦 |
[26:30] | -Oh…- Mama, focus, please. | -噢 -妈妈 专心点好吗 |
[26:38] | Hey! There’s cats everywhere! | 这里到处都是猫 |
[26:41] | So many cats! | 这么多 |
[26:43] | Amateurs. | 真业余 |
[26:46] | I’ll be outside. | 我就在外面 |
[26:48] | My cats can play better than you. | 我的猫都弹得比你好 |
[26:52] | Goldi, is this him? | 小金 这是他吗 |
[26:54] | That’s a dog in a cat costume. | 那是一只披着猫伪装的狗 |
[26:55] | Oh, yeah. | 噢 真的诶 |
[26:57] | Tricky little bugger. | 这诡计多端的小坏蛋 |
[26:58] | How about this one?He’s a ginger. | 那这只呢 他是橘猫 |
[27:03] | Is that a joke? | 开什么玩笑 |
[27:04] | You think this scruffy,geriatric bag of bones | 你觉得这堆邋遢 年迈的老骨头 |
[27:07] | looks like a legend? | 看起来像传奇吗 |
[27:09] | This is definitely not… | 他绝对不是… |
[27:10] | Puss in Boots! I found him! | 穿靴子的猫!我找到他了! |
[27:14] | Puss in Boots, dead and buried. | 穿靴子的猫 长眠安息于此 |
[27:17] | Dead? No, no, no, he can’t be. | 死了?不不不 这不可能 |
[27:19] | Yep. The nose never lies. | 死透透的 我的鼻子从不撒谎 |
[27:22] | Well, that’s that, then. | 好吧 那只能这样了 |
[27:23] | What say we go and hibernate, huh? | 我们去冬眠吧 怎么样 |
[27:25] | – No.- Ow! | -不 -哎唷 |
[27:26] | The map is being delivered tonight, | 那地图今晚就要送到了 |
[27:28] | and we have one chance to steal it. | 这是我们偷到它的唯一机会 |
[27:30] | Without it, we’ll never find the Wishing Star. | 没有它 我们这辈子都别想找到许愿星 |
[27:32] | The Wishing Star. | 许愿星 |
[27:34] | It does exist. | 真的有许愿星 |
[27:36] | That star has one wish to grant. | 那颗星星还剩下一个愿望 |
[27:38] | One wish? | 一个愿望? |
[27:40] | Think of what that could mean for us. | 想想这对我们来说意味着什么 |
[27:42] | Nine lives. Yes! | 九条命 妙啊! |
[27:44] | Well, I don’t see why we needed to hire | 好吧 我搞不懂我们为什么非得 |
[27:46] | Puss in Boots in the first place. | 雇用靴猫来偷 |
[27:47] | Ugh. Because nobody steals from Big Jack Horner. | 呃 因为没人能从杰克霍纳的手里偷东西 |
[27:51] | No! Not Jack Horner. | 可恶 怎么偏偏是杰克霍纳 |
[27:54] | Don’t worry, love.We’ll get that wish somehow. | 别担心宝贝 我们会拿到那个愿望的 |
[27:56] | Thank you, Mama. | 谢谢你 妈妈 |
[27:58] | Yeah, because I’ve got a plan. | 我有个主意 |
[28:00] | I can nick a map as good as any old cat. | 我可以像任何一只老猫一样 偷出地图 |
[28:04] | You’ve got a plan? | “有个主意” 就你? |
[28:06] | What? I’m smart, ain’t I?Ain’t I, Papa? | 干嘛 我很聪明 不是吗 爸爸 |
[28:08] | No, you ain’t well-fixed for brains. | 不 你的脑袋不太灵光 |
[28:12] | Robbing Big Jack Horner…Very risky. | 从杰克霍纳手里抢劫 很冒险 |
[28:16] | But that wish could get me my lives back. | 但那个愿望可以让我的八条命回来 |
[28:19] | And my life back. | 我的人生也就回来了 |
[28:21] | Goodbye, Pickles! | 再见了 小黄瓜 |
[28:23] | Oh, no, Pickles, you’re leaving? | 哦不 小黄瓜 你要离开了吗 |
[28:24] | Perro, start digging. | 小狗 快挖 |
[28:26] | Okay. | 好的 |
[28:28] | But if this Puss in Boots is such a big deal, | 但如果这个穿靴子的猫真这么重要 |
[28:30] | maybe we shouldn’t be desecrating his grave. | 我们这样挖他的坟墓是不是不太好 |
[28:32] | No, I don’t think he would mind,because he… | 不 我想他不会介意的 因为他… |
[28:38] | is me! | 就是我! |
[28:40] | Oh. O-Okay. | 好的吧 |
[28:44] | Oh, yeah. Uh… | 呃 |
[28:45] | Normally, I have a sword. | 通常来说 我有一把剑 |
[28:47] | It’s like a whole thing,you know? | 这是一整套的 你懂吧 |
[28:49] | Pickles, you’re Puss in Boots? | 小黄瓜 你就是穿靴子的猫? |
[28:51] | Not yet, but I will be. | 现在还不是 但我会是的 |
[28:53] | I’ll come… | 我要跟你… |
[28:54] | – I’ll come with you.- Sorry, perro. | -我要跟你一起去 -抱歉 小狗 |
[28:56] | Puss in Boots walks alone! | 靴猫一向独来独往 |
[29:06] | Open the gates! | 打开大门 |
[29:19] | Whoa, whoa, whoa. | 喂喂 |
[29:21] | Hands off the merchandise.We got this. | 拿开你的手 我们来就行 |
[29:24] | Okay. Just get in and get out. | 好 只要进去 然后出来 |
[29:26] | – Easy peasy.- Lemon squeezy. | -简简单单 -不在话下 |
[29:29] | Aah! What are you doing here? | 啊 你在这干嘛 |
[29:30] | I brought you a sword. | 我给你带了把剑 |
[29:32] | That’s not a sword.That’s a stick. | 这不是剑 这是根棍子 |
[29:34] | – It’s a stick sword.- Go home. | -这是根棍子剑 -你该回家去 |
[29:36] | Well, my home is where my friends are. | 我朋友在哪 我家就在哪 |
[29:38] | Again, not friends. | 我再说一次 我们不是朋友 |
[29:39] | Rub for luck? | 要揉揉肚子 来点好运吗 |
[29:41] | I don’t need luck for this. | 我偷这个不需要运气 |
[29:43] | I am a highly skilled master cat thief. | 我是个技巧高超的猫大盗 |
[29:46] | Watch. | 看着 |
[29:50] | You got this. | 你可以的 |
[30:10] | I pronounce this batch…delicious. | 我宣布这个派…好吃 |
[30:18] | Ship ’em out. | 运出去 |
[30:21] | Mr. Horner. | 霍纳先生 |
[30:23] | The Serpent Sisters got the goods. | 蛇蝎姐妹花偷到了好东西 |
[30:25] | Is it? Is it the map to the Wishing Star? | 是它吗 许愿星的地图 |
[30:29] | Stop everything.You two, come with me. | 停下所有的活 你们俩 跟我来 |
[30:32] | We must get this to the trophy room. | 我们必须把这个带到魔法藏室去 |
[30:34] | You know, it took a lot of murdering to get this map. | 你知道 我们杀了很多人才拿到这张地图的 |
[30:37] | It all started… | 这说来话长… |
[30:39] | Take it to the trophy room! | 带到魔法藏室去! |
[30:53] | What the… | 你是个什么… |
[30:54] | Wow. Look at all the magic stuff. | 看看这些魔法道具 |
[30:57] | Yes, I collect enchanted objects, | 是的 我收集了这些东西 |
[30:59] | magical icons,bobbles and geegaws | 魔法符咒 魔法泡泡 花里胡哨 |
[31:01] | and la-di-da and blah-blah-blah. | 一些有的没的乱七八糟的 |
[31:03] | Check it out.I’m walking on a magic carpet. | 看啊 我踩在魔毯上 |
[31:06] | Sweet. | 好酷 |
[31:08] | The shrunken shipof the Lilliputians. | 小人国的微型船 |
[31:10] | Shut up!Are those unicorn horns? | 不会吧 那些是独角兽的角吗 |
[31:13] | Baby unicorn horns. | 独角兽宝宝的角 |
[31:15] | Half as heavy, twice as sharp. | 只有成年的一半重 但锋利两倍 |
[31:17] | -Savage.- They’re trinkets. | -真凶猛 -这些都是廉价的小玩意 |
[31:20] | They’re nothing compared to the awesome power | 它们都无法和 |
[31:22] | of the magic Wishing Star. | 许愿星的魔法相提并论 |
[31:23] | Speaking of which,make with the box, sister. | 说到这个 还不快把箱子拿过来 |
[31:26] | You got it, boss. | 听凭吩咐 老板 |
[31:27] | Like I was saying, | 就像我说的 |
[31:29] | the amount of murdering we… | 我们杀了好多人才… |
[31:31] | Make with the box! | 把箱子拿来! |
[31:32] | After so many years of searching, | 苦苦寻觅了这么多年 |
[31:36] | this is my moment. | 终于到了这一刻 |
[31:38] | With this wish,I will finally be | 有了这个愿望 我终于能… |
[31:43] | the master of all magic. | 成为所有魔法的主人 |
[31:45] | Hey, Little Jack. | 嘿 小杰克 |
[31:49] | Excuse me? | 你叫我什么 |
[31:50] | – Could you do the thumb thing?- Shh. | -你能再表演一遍那个手指的活吗 -嘘 别说了 |
[31:52] | Like in the fairy tale? | 就像童话里那样 |
[31:53] | It wasn’t a fairy tale! | 那不是童话! |
[31:55] | It was only a nursery rhyme. | 就是首童谣罢了 |
[31:56] | Oh, yeah. The lame one. | 对 那首无聊的童谣 |
[31:59] | Little Jack Horner sat in the corner | “小杰克霍纳坐在角落 |
[32:01] | eating a Horner pie… | 吃着霍纳派” |
[32:03] | ♪ Stuck in my thumb,pulled out a plum ♪ | ♪卡住我的拇指 拿出一个李子 |
[32:05] | ♪ And said,”What a good boy am I.” ♪ | ♪瞧瞧我是个 多棒的好孩子 |
[32:11] | Look! A magic puppet. | 看 一个魔法玩偶 |
[32:12] | ♪ ‘Cause I’m a real boy ♪ | ♪因为我是个真正的小男孩 |
[32:14] | ♪ No strings attached. ♪ | ♪不用提线就能跑能跳 |
[32:15] | Thank you. Thank you. | 谢谢 谢谢大家 |
[32:18] | What’s impressive? | 这有什么好吹嘘的 |
[32:19] | I’ve been a boy the whole time. | 我一直都是个真正的小男孩 |
[32:22] | Little Jack Horner didn’t have any magic. | 小杰克霍纳没有任何魔法 |
[32:26] | He was a pathetic,buttered baker’s boy. | 他就是个可悲的 烘焙师傅家的孩子 |
[32:31] | Little Jack’s dead! | 小杰克已经死了 |
[32:33] | I’m Big Jack Horner. | 现在只有大杰克霍纳 |
[32:35] | Uh, Mr. Big Jack Horner, sir… | 呃 尊敬的杰克霍纳先生 |
[32:38] | – I barely know her.- What do you mean? | -其实我跟她不太熟 -你在说什么呢 |
[32:41] | We’re sisters, you goof. | 我们是姐妹 你这个呆瓜 |
[32:44] | We got matching face tattoos. | 我们脸上的纹身都是一对的 |
[32:47] | Easy peasy, lemon squeezy. | 简简单单 不在话下 |
[32:52] | -Puss? -Kitty? – Puss?- Kitty? | |
[32:54] | -Puss! -Kitty! – Puss…- Kitty! | |
[33:01] | This is my job. | 这是我的工作 |
[33:02] | No, this is my job.I’m double-crossing the bears. | 不 这是我的工作 我叛变了三只熊 |
[33:05] | No, I am double-crossing the bears. | 不 我叛变了三只熊 |
[33:07] | They tried to hire me earlier today. | 他们今天打算雇用我 |
[33:09] | Well, they tried to hire me two weeks ago. | 他们两周前就打算雇用我了 |
[33:11] | That makes you plan B. | 这说明你是个备胎 |
[33:14] | – There it is.- Whew. | -找到了 -好险 |
[33:17] | Now, about your payment. | 好了 你要的报酬 |
[33:19] | Hold up. You promised us our weight in gold. | 等等 你承诺给的是 跟我们一样重的金子 |
[33:23] | I did, didn’t I? | 我是这么说的 不是吗 |
[33:24] | Ever hear of the Midas touch? | 听说过点石成金吗 |
[33:26] | Ah, cool. Dibs. | 酷 我喜欢 |
[33:29] | Oh, no.I misjudged the situation. | 不好 我忘了不能直接碰的 |
[33:33] | This is why you don’t cross Jack Horner. | 这就是你为什么不能惹杰克霍纳 |
[33:35] | What is this? | 这是什么 |
[33:36] | – Are you a pirate now?- Shh. | -你现在当海盗去了? -嘘 |
[33:37] | It’s like a possum crawledon your face and died. | 这就像一只负鼠死在你脸上 |
[33:40] | – Shh!- Of shame. | -嘘! -丑死的 |
[33:43] | Please, mock me quietly. | 拜托 你要笑也小声点 |
[33:44] | I hate it. It’s disgusting. | 我讨厌它 好恶心 |
[33:46] | Well, I love it.It’s distinguished. | 怎么 我很喜欢 这让我看起来很尊贵 |
[33:56] | Great plan, Baby. Real catlike. | 真是个好主意 熊宝 “像猫一样” |
[34:06] | Uh, can I go? | 呃 我能走了吗 |
[34:09] | Pleasure doing, uh… | 请便 呃 |
[34:12] | – Puss in Boots?- Goldi. Bears. | -穿靴子的猫? -小金 三只熊 |
[34:15] | – Hola, Jack.- Kitty Softpaws. | -你好 杰克 -柔爪Kitty |
[34:18] | My, you have a lot of nerve coming back here. | 我的天 你居然还敢回来 |
[34:21] | Please. I was the best thief you ever hired. | 别这样 我可是你雇用的小偷里 最厉害的一个 |
[34:24] | – You robbed me.- You set me up. | -你抢劫我! -你陷害我! |
[34:26] | You said you were going on some spiritual retreat. | 你跟我说 你要去给心灵放个假 |
[34:29] | Namaste. | 正在放 |
[34:30] | And you’re supposed to be dead. | 还有你 你应该已经死翘翘了 |
[34:32] | I got better? | 我好多了? |
[34:33] | Ugh. Just give us the map. | 够了 快把地图给我 |
[34:34] | – And throw in a dozen pies.- Eh? | -再给我们一打派 -啊? |
[34:36] | Ooh. Have you got any savory pies? | 噢 有没有香草味的 |
[34:37] | – What? N-No.- Yeah, what flavors you got? | -啥 不不 -对 你都有什么口味的? |
[34:39] | Can we get all of that in a bag to go? | 我们能全部打包带走吗 |
[34:41] | Oh, would you stop talking about blooming pies? Focus! | 你们能别再想着派了吗 认真点 |
[34:44] | Hand over that map, | 交出地图 |
[34:46] | or I’ll punch holes in the lot of ya. | 不然我就在你们身上打洞 |
[34:49] | – Oh, bums.- Look out! It’s coming down! | -啊 倒霉 -小心 快趴下 |
[34:57] | I hate talking fairy tale animals! | 我讨厌会说话的童话动物 |
[35:04] | What? Get back here! | 搞什么 快回来! |
[35:07] | The best thief has won. | 最棒的小偷赢了 |
[35:08] | – Huh?- You’re right. | -怎么回事? -你说的没错 |
[35:10] | She did. | 最棒的小偷赢了 |
[35:12] | Oh, come on! | 你怎么这样 |
[35:14] | There. They’re getting away. | 那里 他们要逃走了 |
[35:31] | Nice catching up with you, Puss. | 很高兴见到你 Puss |
[35:33] | Got to go. | 先走一步 |
[35:36] | Here, kitty, kitty. | 小猫咪 过来啊 |
[35:40] | Is that a stick? What are you gonna do with that… | 那是根棍子吗 你要用那玩意做什么… |
[35:42] | – Ow!- Ow! Me knuckles! | 啊 我的指关节 |
[35:45] | You shouldn’t have done that, mate. | 你不该这么做 伙计 |
[35:50] | This idiot. | 这个白痴 |
[35:57] | Hey, Puss.I found a sandwich in here. | 嘿 Puss 我找到了一块三明治 |
[35:59] | I think it’s tuna fish. | 我觉得这是金枪鱼馅的 |
[36:00] | – Drive, perro!- Okey doke. | -快开车 小狗 -好的好的 |
[36:10] | Oh, cool. Another member of the team. | 真好 小队有新成员加入了 |
[36:12] | We are not a team. | 我们才不是小队 |
[36:13] | – Eyes on the road!- Whoa! | -看着点路 -哇啊 |
[36:15] | Who is this guy? | 这家伙是谁 |
[36:16] | – I’m Puss’s best friend.- No, he isn’t. | -我是Puss最好的朋友 -不 他不是 |
[36:18] | And his therapy dog. | 也是他的治疗犬 |
[36:19] | Definitely not. | 绝对不是 |
[36:21] | Finally. You need therapy. | 终于啊 你确实需要治一治 |
[36:26] | Give me the map. Trust me. | 给我地图 相信我 |
[36:28] | Trust you?Like I did in Santa Coloma? | 相信你? 像我在圣科洛马时那样? |
[36:31] | Really? Santa Coloma? | 你真要这样吗 这时候提圣科洛马? |
[36:32] | Sí, Santa Coloma. | 没错 圣科洛马 |
[36:37] | – Mine!- Mine! | -我的 -我的 |
[36:56] | Good people,accept this golden gift | 善良的人们 接受来自靴猫的… |
[36:58] | from Puss in Boots! | 金光闪闪的礼物吧 |
[37:13] | Speed up! Go, go, go! | 提速跑 快点 快 |
[37:18] | Assemble the Baker’s Dozen. | 召集面包师 |
[37:23] | Careful with this. | 小心点拿着这个 |
[37:25] | I’ll take this and that. | 我要带上这个 那个 |
[37:27] | Oh, and these. One of those. | 还有这个 这个 |
[37:29] | And I got to take that. Yes. Yes. | 必须带上那个 |
[37:31] | No. Yes! Oh, yeah! | 不要这个 要这个 |
[37:37] | All of these! | 所有这些! |
[37:39] | This one is right. | 这个一定要带上 |
[37:54] | I’ll get you, my kitties, and your little dog, too. | 我会抓到你 我的小猫们 还有你们的小狗 |
[38:05] | What? This is blank. | 什么?这是空白的 |
[38:08] | We’ve been ripped off! Where is the… | 我们被坑了!真正的地图… |
[38:10] | Oh. Yeah. I knew it was gonna do that. | 哦是的 我就知道它会这样 |
[38:13] | “The Dark Forest is deep and far. | “黑暗森林 遥远深邃 |
[38:16] | Within its bounds, you’ll find the star.” | 那里即是 许愿星所在方位” |
[38:19] | The Dark Forest? | 黑暗森林? |
[38:22] | No one goes into the Dark Forest. | 没人能进入黑森林 |
[38:24] | Or comes out. | 或者活着出来 |
[38:26] | “A single wish burns true and bright. | “最后一个愿望 绚烂又多彩 |
[38:29] | This map’s the key, so hold on tight.” | 这张地图是关键 千万握紧别放开” |
[38:33] | Suéltalo. | 放手 |
[38:35] | -You let go. -A stick? | -你才放手 -一根棍子? |
[38:37] | What happened to your sword? | 你的剑哪去了? |
[38:39] | Got rid of it, you know. | 我把它扔了 你知道的 |
[38:40] | Made things too easy. | 带着剑行动 太容易得手了 |
[38:42] | I needed a challenge. | 我需要增加点挑战 |
[38:43] | Yeah, you looked pretty challenged back there. | 是啊 你刚才看起来很有挑战 |
[38:47] | There’s no way I’m letting you hold the map. | 我不会让你拿着地图的 |
[38:49] | Well, there’s no way I’m letting you hold the map. | 我也不会让你拿着地图的 |
[38:51] | I can hold it. | 我可以拿着 |
[38:55] | Yeah, right. What’s your deal, anyway? | 哦对 话说回来 你算怎么回事 |
[38:57] | You run with the Chihuahua Gang? | 你和吉娃娃帮是一伙的? |
[38:59] | I don’t think so. | 应该不是吧 |
[39:00] | -I don’t believe you. -That’s okay. | -我不相信你 -不要紧 |
[39:02] | As long as you believe in yourself. | 你相信自己就够了 |
[39:04] | Wha… | 什… |
[39:05] | Is he deranged? | 他疯了吗? |
[39:07] | -Yep. -What’s your name? | -是的 -你叫什么名字? |
[39:09] | Oh, I’ve been called all kinds of things. | 我有过各种各样的称呼 |
[39:11] | Dog, Bad Dog, Stupid Dog. | 狗 坏狗 笨狗 |
[39:13] | Hey You! You There! Get Out! Leave It! Drop It! | 嘿,你!就是你!滚出去!别动那个!放下! |
[39:16] | Big Rat, Small Pig, Rat Face, | 大老鼠 小猪 老鼠脸 |
[39:18] | Butt Nugget, * for Brains. | 屁屁鸡块 没脑子的** |
[39:20] | You know, that sort of thing. | 你知道 就是那一类的 |
[39:22] | But I’ve never had a name that really stuck, you know? | 但我从来没有一个真正的名字 |
[39:24] | That belonged to me. | 专属于我的名字 |
[39:26] | -Is he done? -And you are? | -他说完了吗? -你是? |
[39:29] | Softpaws. | 柔爪 |
[39:30] | Kitty Softpaws. | 柔爪Kitty |
[39:32] | Wow. Yeah. Now, that’s a good name. | 哇 这是个好名字 |
[39:34] | There’s music in a name like that. | 念出来就像一首歌 |
[39:36] | Kitty Softpaws. | 柔 爪 Kitty |
[39:38] | Nice try. Classic con. | 这招不错 很经典 |
[39:41] | No one’s that dumb. No one’s that nice. | 哪有人蠢成这样 还那么善良 |
[39:44] | I don’t trust you. | 我不信任你 |
[39:45] | Me, neither. He cannot be trusted. | 我也不信 不能信任他 |
[39:48] | But I trust him more than I trust you. | 但比起他 我更不相信你 |
[39:51] | Wow. This trip is going to be fun. | 哇 这次旅行会很有趣的 |
[40:28] | This must be the Dark Forest. | 这里一定是黑暗森林了 |
[40:41] | Oh, my God! | 老天 救命 |
[40:42] | It’s gone. | 你的手没了 |
[40:44] | It’s back. | 又回来了 |
[40:45] | Ay, qué miedo. | 真诡异 |
[40:46] | Nothing to worry about. | 没什么好担心的 |
[40:49] | We step through as one. | 我们一起进去 |
[40:51] | Ready? | 准备好了吗? |
[40:52] | One, two, after you. | 一 二 你先来 |
[40:54] | Wait, what? | 等等 什么? |
[40:58] | Dog? Still alive? | 狗?你还活着吗? |
[41:00] | -Let’s go find out. -Wait! | -我们去看看就知道了 -等下 |
[41:10] | Um… | 嗯… |
[41:16] | For a Dark Forest, this place is pretty colorful. | 作为黑暗森林 这个地方相当丰富多彩 |
[41:21] | I wish I had my quinceañera here. | 要是我的成人礼 是在这里办的就好了 |
[41:23] | The Wishing Star is in here somewhere. | 许愿星就在这里的某个地方 |
[41:26] | Kitty, may I please see the map? | Kitty 我可以看看地图吗? |
[41:29] | -No. -Seriously! | -不可以 -你真要这样吗 |
[41:30] | You won’t let me hold it for even one minute? | 你连一分钟都不让我拿吗? |
[41:33] | Nope. Not even for one second. | 不 一秒钟都不行 |
[41:35] | Come on, Kitty. You’ve got to trust me. | 别这样 Kitty 你要…相信我 |
[41:40] | Wait. Wh-Wh-What’s… What’s going on with his eyes? | 等等 这 他的眼睛怎么了 |
[41:43] | Oh, they’re getting bigger. | 哦 它们越来越大了 |
[41:45] | Oh, Kitty! | 噢 Kitty! |
[41:48] | You got to trust him. Look at those eyes. | 你得相信他 看看他的眼睛 |
[41:50] | Really? You call that cute? | 就这?你管这叫可爱? |
[41:53] | Oh, look at her! | 哦 看她! |
[41:55] | Those eyes are even bigger than yours. | 她的眼睛比你的还大 |
[41:58] | Do whatever she wants, Puss. | 快答应她 Puss |
[42:00] | Wait a second. So poofy! | 等一下 毛茸茸攻击 |
[42:03] | No. With the paws? | 天哪 猫爪踩奶 |
[42:05] | Come on. | 这谁忍得住啊 |
[42:07] | With the hat? | 帽子戏法 |
[42:09] | It’s all so cute! | 太可爱了! |
[42:11] | Cuteness overload! | 可爱超载! |
[42:16] | Can we look at the map now? | 我们现在可以看地图了吗? |
[42:22] | “Follow this enchanted chart. | “跟着这张魔法地图 |
[42:24] | It knows your path and knows your heart.” | 你的心路即是你的道路” |
[42:29] | Is that us? | 这是我们吗? |
[42:46] | It says we must go through the Valley of Incineration | 上面说我们必须经过「焚化谷」 |
[42:49] | over Undertaker Ridge, | 越过「殡仪馆岭」 |
[42:51] | through the Cave of Lost Souls? | 穿过「失落的灵魂洞穴」? |
[42:53] | -Really? -Let me take a look. | -疯了吧 -让我看看 |
[43:09] | What? | 什么? |
[43:11] | Swamp of Infinite Sorrows? | 「无尽悲伤沼泽」? |
[43:13] | Mountains of Misery? | 「苦难之山」? |
[43:15] | The Abyss of Eternal Loneliness? | 「永恒孤独的深渊」? |
[43:17] | There’s something wrong with this map. | 这张地图肯定有问题 |
[43:19] | I guess there is a different terrible path for everyone. | 我想每个人都有一条不同的可怕路途 |
[43:22] | It’s almost like the forest | 看起来 这片森林 |
[43:24] | doesn’t want anyone to make a wish. | 不想让任何人许愿 |
[43:26] | Well, I don’t even have a wish, but can I try? | 我没什么愿望 但我能试试吗? |
[43:35] | Oh, mine says… | 哦 上面说… |
[43:37] | We skip through the Pocket Full of Posies. | 我们要穿过「装满鲜花的口袋」 |
[43:39] | -What? -Huh? | -什么? -哈? |
[43:40] | Then drift down the River of Relaxation. | 然后沿着「放松之河」顺流而下 |
[43:42] | -That sounds fun. -No fair. | -听起来很有趣 -这不公平 |
[43:43] | Why does he get the good one? | 为什么他得到了好的那个? |
[43:45] | Wander the Fields of Quick and Easy Solutions, | 在「简单速通的奇景」里漫游 |
[43:47] | and arrive at the star. | 就能到达许愿星了 |
[43:49] | Oh, wow! That sounds wonderful. | 哇 听起来不错 |
[43:51] | Oh, but no. This is your quest. | 啊还是不了 毕竟是你们的愿望 |
[43:53] | I don’t want to impose. | 我不想打搅 |
[43:55] | -You hold the map. -Really? | -你拿着地图 -真的? |
[43:57] | But don’t you cross me, | 但别跟我耍花样 |
[43:58] | or your name will be Perro Muerto. | 否则你的名字就会变成佩罗·死狗 |
[44:01] | Okey dokey. | 好的没问题 |
[44:05] | Wait. Is that… | 等等 那不是… |
[44:09] | It’s raining bears. Time to go. | 下熊了 我们快出发吧 |
[44:11] | Oh, I’m tellin’ ya, | 这么说吧 |
[44:13] | when we get that wish, | 等我们拿到那个愿望 |
[44:15] | it will make everything just right for all of us. | 对我们所有人来说 一切都会刚刚好 |
[44:17] | Will it make us rich? | 它会使我们富有吗? |
[44:19] | Rich enough to hibernate all the year round? | 有钱到可以全年冬眠吗? |
[44:21] | The richest. | 世界首富 |
[44:23] | Will we be, like, big-time thieves? | 我们会成为一流的大盗吗 |
[44:24] | -The biggest. | 最一流的 |
[44:27] | Eh, you know that suit Jack Horner wears? | 你知道杰克·霍纳穿的那套西装吗? |
[44:29] | -Yeah. -I’m going to have one of them. | -是的 -我也要有一套 |
[44:31] | -Yeah? -Only mine will be purpler. | -是吗? -只是我的要更紫一点 |
[44:33] | -Like, twice as purpler. -The purplest! | -两倍那么紫 -最紫的 |
[44:35] | Nice. | 真不错 |
[44:37] | Big-time thieves coming through! | 一流的大盗来了 |
[44:39] | -I’ll race ya! -You can’t beat me, old man! | -我要和你比赛! -你赢不了我的 老头! |
[44:41] | What kind of wish can do all that, Goldi? | 什么样的愿望能做到这一切 小金? |
[44:43] | Oh, I can’t tell ya. | 哦 我现在还不能说 |
[44:45] | If you say what your wish is, then it don’t come true. | 愿望说出来 就不灵了 |
[44:48] | Sorry. Birthday wish rules. | 对不起 生日愿望的规则 |
[44:49] | Oh, come on. Mother-daughter secret? | 哎呀 母女间有什么秘密 |
[44:52] | Mama, just drop it, please. | 妈妈 别问了 拜托 |
[44:54] | Oh. Oh, okay. | 哦哦 好吧 |
[44:55] | Hey, come on. | 嘿 来吧 |
[44:57] | We’ve got some cats to catch. | 我们还有几只猫要抓 |
[45:03] | Birthday wish rules? What’s that mean? | 生日愿望规则?这是什么意思? |
[45:05] | It means I am not telling you my wish. | 意思是 我不能告诉你我的愿望 |
[45:07] | He doesn’t want to tell us, because it’s something stupid. | 他不想告诉我们 因为他的愿望很蠢 |
[45:10] | Like conditioner for that thing on his face. | 比如许愿要一瓶护发素 给他脸上那玩意用 |
[45:12] | It’s distinguished. | 干嘛 这明明很尊贵 |
[45:14] | What about you, Kitty? What are you gonna wish for? | 你呢 Kitty?你会许什么愿? |
[45:18] | Can’t tell you. | 不能告诉你 |
[45:19] | Birthday wish rules or whatever. | 生日愿望规则之类的 |
[45:21] | Ha! I bet your wish is something stupid like… | 哈!我猜你的愿望一定很蠢 比如… |
[45:26] | You’re such a… | 你真是个… |
[45:32] | This must be the Pocket Full of Posies. | 这一定是「装满花束的口袋」 |
[45:39] | Out of the way, demon flower. | 让开 恶魔之花 |
[45:41] | It’s pruning time! | 修剪时间到了! |
[45:50] | Aw, thank you. | 哦 谢谢 |
[45:55] | We don’t have time for this. | 我们没时间了 |
[45:57] | Perro, I thought your path was supposed to be easy. | 佩罗 我以为你的路很容易走 |
[46:01] | You know, I think all you have to do | 我觉得你要做的 |
[46:03] | is stop and smell the roses. | 就是停下来 闻闻玫瑰的芬芳 |
[46:05] | Seriously? | 你在逗我吗 |
[46:07] | This is stupid. | 这太蠢了 |
[46:09] | -All I smell is bull… -Shh. | -我闻到的都是shi… -嘘 |
[46:11] | Watch. | 看着 |
[46:16] | Don’t rush through it. | 不要着急 |
[46:17] | Take your time and really appreciate | 慢慢来 想想你现在拥有的 |
[46:20] | what’s right in front of you. | 然后心怀感激 |
[46:24] | Ugh. His path is so corny. | 呃啊 他的路真老土 |
[46:27] | -Gracias. -And cheesy. | -谢谢 -还很虚伪 |
[46:29] | -And lame. -And weird, like him. | -还很空洞 -还很奇葩 就像他一样 |
[46:31] | Yeah. Why are you so ridiculous, dog? | 是的 你怎么这么可笑 狗? |
[46:34] | What’s your story? | 你有什么故事? |
[46:36] | My story? Oh. | 我的故事吗 |
[46:37] | It’s actually a very funny story. | 这其实是一个非常有趣的故事 |
[46:40] | Back when I was a pup, | 当我还小的时候 |
[46:41] | me and my littermates lived with a family. | 我和我的窝友们住在一个家庭里 |
[46:43] | A family full of pranksters who liked to play hide-and-seek, | 一个全家都喜欢玩捉迷藏的 恶作剧的家庭 |
[46:46] | and I was always it. | 我每次都是当鬼的那一个 |
[46:48] | Pick on the little guy, am I right? | 家里最小的就是这样 是吧 |
[46:50] | They tried putting me in a packing crate, a dumpster. | 他们把我藏到箱子里过 还有垃圾箱里 |
[46:53] | No matter how hard they tried, I’d always find them. | 不管他们多努力 我总能找到他们 |
[46:57] | So, one day, they get creative | 所以 有一天 他们升级了玩法 |
[46:59] | and they put me in a sock with a rock in it. | 他们把我放进一只袜子里 还塞了块石头 |
[47:04] | And then throw me in a river. | 然后把我扔进河里 |
[47:06] | I gnawed a hole in the sock, | 我在袜子上咬了个洞 |
[47:09] | and I swam to the surface. | 然后游到水面上 |
[47:12] | Never found them or my littermates. | 但再也没找到他们 也没找到我的窝友 |
[47:15] | So I guess I’m still it. | 所以我想我现在还在当鬼 |
[47:17] | Wow. | 哇 |
[47:18] | That is the saddest funny story I’ve ever heard. | 这真是我听过的最悲伤的有趣故事 |
[47:21] | Well, joke’s on them. | 不过 看看谁笑到最后了 |
[47:23] | That sock they put me in, I grew into it. | 他们用来塞我的袜子 我在里头长大了 |
[47:26] | So, I got a great story and a free sweater out of it. | 所以 我得到了一个很棒的故事 和一件免费的毛衣 |
[47:30] | Win-win. | 双赢 |
[47:31] | Dude, you didn’t win. | 伙计 你没赢 |
[47:32] | You of all people should have a wish. | 你才是最该许愿的那个 |
[47:34] | I already have a comfy sweater and two best friends. | 我已经有了一件舒适的毛衣 和两个最好的朋友 |
[47:37] | I got everything I could wish for. | 我已经得到了我想要的一切 |
[47:38] | -No magic required. | 不需要魔法了 |
[47:41] | Hmm? | 嗯? |
[47:52] | Oh, lovely. | 噢 真可爱 |
[48:00] | Oh, we’re getting really close. | 我们越来越接近了 |
[48:02] | I can smell two cats, a dog and… pie? | 我能闻到两只猫 一只狗 还有…派? |
[48:07] | Well, if it isn’t the idiots who tried to steal from me. | 这不是那些 想偷我东西的白痴吗 |
[48:10] | Hey, he remembers us. | 嘿 他记得我们 |
[48:12] | Behold, Excali… | 看着吧 石中… |
[48:14] | Excali… | 石… |
[48:16] | Excalibur! | 亚瑟王的石中剑! |
[48:19] | Yeah, I couldn’t get this rock off of it, | 是啊 我没法把这块石头从上面拿下来 |
[48:21] | but still pretty cool, right? | 但还是很酷 对吧? |
[48:22] | He’s gaining on us! | 他快追上我们了! |
[48:24] | Okay, little left. | 好的 再近一点 |
[48:25] | That’s it! | 就是这样 |
[48:27] | -Go faster! -Whoa, he’s up me back door. | -再快点 -哇 他盯上我了 |
[48:32] | :Goldi! | 小金! |
[48:41] | Oh, look! | 哦 看! |
[48:45] | Well, start chopping! | 喂 还不快去砍 |
[48:47] | On it! You don’t have to tell me twice. | 来了老板 不用你二话 |
[48:50] | I’m gonna chop the heck out of this Ficus lyra… | 我要把这棵树剁成碎片… |
[48:54] | Jerry, no! | 杰瑞 不! |
[48:57] | Avenge me, Jack! | 为我报仇 杰克! |
[48:58] | -Die, die, die! | -死 死 死! |
[49:00] | -Nope. | 不 |
[49:02] | Time to bring out the big guns. | 是时候拿出大武器了 |
[49:05] | :Guess I overpacked. | 我想我打包太多了 |
[49:07] | Magic snacks. | 神奇的小零食 |
[49:08] | Save those for later. | 以后再吃吧 |
[49:10] | Ha! Pay dirt. | 找到了 |
[49:13] | All right, magical locust, defoliate. | 好了 神奇蝗虫 植物毁灭者 |
[49:16] | Fly and feast. | 飞吧 尽情享受盛宴 |
[49:18] | Eat those flowers. | 吃掉那些花 |
[49:20] | I-I’m not a magic locust. | 我不是魔法蝗虫 |
[49:23] | Why, I’m not a locust at all. | 我根本不是蝗虫 |
[49:25] | What are you, then? Some sort of demon grasshopper? | 那你是什么?某种恶魔蚱蜢? |
[49:27] | A deadly fairy? | 致命的仙女? |
[49:29] | Put a spell on the forest, then. | 那就对森林施咒吧 |
[49:31] | I-I don’t cast spells. | 我不施咒语 |
[49:32] | -Well, what do you do? -Well, I-I-I judge you. | -那你是做什么的? -我 我会评判你 |
[49:35] | I sit on your shoulder and judge your actions | 我坐在你的肩膀上 评判你的行为 |
[49:38] | and the quality of your character. | 还有你的人品 |
[49:40] | I’m your conscience. | 我是你的良心 |
[49:42] | I really did overpack. | 我真的打包太多了 |
[49:43] | Whoa! | 啊! |
[49:45] | Help me, Jack! Help! | 帮帮我 杰克! |
[49:47] | Aren’t you gonna help him, Jack? | 你不帮他吗 杰克? |
[49:49] | You’re losing a lot of men. | 你失去了很多人 |
[49:50] | I’m not really stressing about the manpower. | 我不太担心人手的问题 |
[49:52] | I’ve got a bottomless bag of magic weapons. | 我有一个无底洞的法宝袋 |
[49:56] | These babies are gonna get me that wish | 这些宝贝会帮我实现愿望的 |
[49:58] | even after the whole team is dead and gone. | 即使整个团队都死了 |
[50:01] | Now, now, Jack, as your conscience, I… | 好了 杰克 作为你的良心 我… |
[50:03] | Oh, my word! | 哦 我的天 |
[50:05] | It’s the noble phoenix. | 这是高贵的凤凰 |
[50:06] | She’s the symbol of rebirth and the eternal… | 她是重生和永恒的象征… |
[50:09] | Oh! | 哦! |
[50:12] | Pretty boss flamethrower, right? | 完美的火焰喷射器 对吧 |
[50:15] | I really have my work cut out for me on this one. | 这次的活儿对我来说真的很吃力 |
[50:18] | Don’t be near where I’m flame-throwing. | 别靠近我扔火焰的地方 |
[50:29] | Do your job, demon flowers. | 干掉他们 恶魔花 |
[50:32] | Soon. | 就快到了 |
[50:37] | Okay, Kitty, I think I’ve got it now. | 好了 Kitty 我想我明白了 |
[50:41] | -Trust me! -Easy, easy. | -相信我… -悠着点 悠着点 |
[50:44] | You’re gonna give yourself a hernia. | 你会得疝气的 |
[50:46] | Here, one more time. Like this. | 再来一次 像这样 |
[50:48] | Trust me. | 相信我 |
[50:50] | Aw. But of course I trust you and Puss, | 噢 但我当然相信你和Puss |
[50:53] | even without the eyes. | 即使你们不用这一招 |
[50:55] | Yeah? Big mistake. | 是吗 那你就错了 |
[50:57] | What do you mean? You’re my friends. | 为什么这么说 你们是我的朋友 |
[50:58] | You know what trust gets you? | 信任给你带来了什么? |
[51:00] | A sock, a rock and a swim in the river. | 一只袜子 一块石头 在河里游泳 |
[51:03] | You have to trust somebody, right? | 你总有相信的某个人 对吧? |
[51:05] | Not me. Uh-uh. | 我才不 |
[51:07] | Whenever I’ve let my guard down, | 每当我放松警惕 |
[51:08] | I’ve been double-crossed, declawed, played and betrayed. | 我被欺骗 被抓 被耍 被背叛 |
[51:13] | Never again. | 我再也不要相信别人 |
[51:15] | I am a solo act. | 我独来独往 |
[51:16] | I keep my secrets, and I play my cards close. | 我保守秘密 藏好底牌 |
[51:20] | That’s how you get a winning hand. | 这样你才能赢 |
[51:22] | Take it from me. | 记住我的忠告 |
[51:24] | Never trust anyone. | 永远不要相信任何人 |
[51:29] | W-Wait. | 等 等下 |
[51:30] | That’s amazing. | 这太厉害了 |
[51:33] | You’re good. | 你真厉害 |
[51:34] | Kitty, I’ve been thinking. | Kitty 我一直在想 |
[51:37] | Ugh, thinking about what? | 呃 想什么? |
[51:39] | My beautiful beard. | 我漂亮的胡子 |
[51:41] | It is very distinguished, yes, | 这是非常尊贵的 无可非议 |
[51:43] | but it does deprive the world a good look at, uh, the face. | 但这确实遮挡住了我那张 英俊的脸蛋 |
[51:48] | So, if it will make you happy, I could be convinced to… | 所以 如果这能让你开心 我可以被说服剪掉它… |
[51:53] | -I’ve gotten used to it. -Wait, what? | -我已经习惯了 -等等,什么? |
[51:55] | The beard– keep it. | 你的胡子 留着吧 |
[51:56] | Uh, well, you see, uh… | 呃 你看 呃… |
[52:00] | Kitty, please, get this itchy thing off of me! | Kitty 求你了 把这发痒的东西拿掉! |
[52:03] | It’s like a fever on my face! | 我脸上就像发烧一样! |
[52:05] | Hold on. Is the great Puss in Boots asking for help? | 等一等 伟大的靴猫在寻求帮助吗 |
[52:09] | Sí, help. You were right. | 是的,帮助 你是对的 |
[52:11] | -The beard is disgusting. -And? | -胡子好恶心 -还有呢 |
[52:14] | And it’s like a possum crawled on my face. | 就像一只负鼠死在我的脸上 |
[52:17] | And? | 还有呢 |
[52:18] | And died of shame. | 丑死的 |
[52:20] | Okay, okay, possum face. | 好了 好了 负鼠脸 |
[52:24] | I won’t make you beg. | 我不会逼你乞求 |
[52:28] | Ow! | 噢! |
[52:30] | Hey, slow down. Oh! | 嘿 慢点 啊 |
[52:31] | Go with the grain. | 顺着纹理走 |
[52:32] | You got to go with the grain. | 你得顺着纹理走 |
[52:34] | -I know what I’m doing. -Hey! | -我知道我在做什么 -嘿! |
[52:36] | I’m a master of the blade. Right, Perrito? | 我可是用刀大师 对吧佩罗 |
[52:39] | What? What? What’s funny? | 什么?有什么好笑的 |
[52:41] | -Nothing should be funny. -Shh. Quieto. | -这不该有什么好笑的 -嘘 安静点 |
[52:52] | Ah, there’s that handsome face I remember. | 好啦 这就是我记忆中那张英俊的脸 |
[52:55] | The face I haven’t seen since… | 那张我许久没见的… |
[52:57] | -Hey! -…Santa Coloma. | -嘿! -从圣科洛马之后就没见的脸 |
[52:59] | Ah, yes. Santa Coloma. | 啊 对 圣科洛马 |
[53:03] | You had it coming. | 你是自作自受 |
[53:06] | Here. You can have my gatito blade. | 拿去 你可以用我的小猫刀 |
[53:10] | Thank you. | 谢谢? |
[53:12] | Better than a stick. | 起码比棍子强多了 |
[53:16] | Vaya con Dios, stick sword. | 永别了 棍子剑 |
[53:21] | Perro, what are you doing? | 佩罗 你在干什么 |
[53:24] | Perro. | 佩罗 |
[53:26] | Where did that crazy dog go? | 那只疯狗去哪儿了? |
[53:27] | I think you like him. | 我想你喜欢他 |
[53:29] | No. No, I don’t. | 不不 我不喜欢 |
[53:30] | I think you’re ready to name him. | 我觉得你准备好给他取名字了 |
[53:32] | No, I just need his easy path to get my wish. | 不 我只是需要他的捷径来实现我的愿望 |
[53:35] | You mean my wish. | 我想你说的是 我的愿望 |
[53:37] | JACK HORNER: You mean my wish! | 我想你说的是 我的愿望! |
[53:40] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[53:49] | -The Baker’s Dozen. -Let him go. | -面包师军团 -放了他 |
[53:51] | Oh, I don’t know. I might keep him. | 不 说不好 我可能会留下他 |
[53:53] | Would you like a treat? | 你想吃小点心吗 |
[53:55] | Nice granny bag, Little Jack. | 这奶奶包真不错 小杰克 |
[53:57] | It’s not a granny bag. | 这不是奶奶包 |
[53:59] | It is a magic nanny bag. | 这是一个魔法奶奶包 |
[54:01] | Now, make with the map, | 现在 把地图给我 |
[54:03] | or we’ll see what the unicorn horn really does. | 否则我就让你看看 独角兽的角能做什么 |
[54:09] | Y-Y-You’re not gonna shoot a puppy, are you, Jack? | 你不会是要射杀一只小狗吧 杰克? |
[54:12] | Yeah, in the face. Why? | 对啊 朝他的脸 怎么了 |
[54:14] | What the… | 什… |
[54:15] | Give us the map, or else | 把地图给我们 否则… |
[54:17] | -the baker man gets it. -Yeah! | -我就宰了这个面包师 -没错 |
[54:19] | I don’t even have the map, Little Bo Creep. | 地图又不在我这 小怪胎 |
[54:23] | Stop throwing my men at me! | 别再用我的人扔我了! |
[54:25] | Come here! | 快过来! |
[54:27] | Puss in Boots has the map! | 地图在靴猫那 |
[54:29] | Let’s get him! | 我们去抓他 |
[54:33] | I’ve got a plan. | 我有个计划 |
[54:35] | First one to the dog gets the wish! | 第一个救到狗的 就能许愿 |
[54:38] | What? | 什么? |
[54:39] | Oh, come on! | 哦 拜托 |
[54:52] | Steady. | 稳住 |
[54:55] | Whoa! | 啊 |
[54:58] | What? | 什么? |
[55:02] | So that’s what they do. Cool. | 原来是这么用的 酷啊 |
[55:03] | No! Not cool. | 不!这不酷 |
[55:05] | Ah, you shot me. | 啊 你射中我了 |
[55:08] | Ah, the sight’s off. | 啊 瞄准器不太好使 |
[55:11] | -I got him, Mr. Horner! -My bad. | -我抓住他了 霍纳先生 -我的错 |
[55:14] | Oh, no. | 哦,不 |
[55:45] | Puss, wait! | Puss 等等 |
[55:46] | Perro. | 佩罗 |
[55:48] | Thanks for the map, Softpaws. | 谢谢你的地图 柔爪 |
[55:59] | No, no, no! -No! | -不 不! -不! |
[56:01] | Oi! You’ve just been crimed by the Three Bears Crime Family. | 你刚刚被三熊犯罪家族打劫了 |
[56:05] | -Yeah! -So long, you plonkers! | -耶 -再见 你们这些笨蛋 |
[56:08] | Los voy hacer a todos alfombras de baño! | 我要把你们做成地毯! |
[56:10] | Puss, where are you? | Puss 你在哪里? |
[56:23] | Puss Puss? Puss? Puss? | |
[56:27] | Puss! Puss! | |
[56:33] | Puss Puss. | |
[56:35] | What’s wrong? | 你怎么了? |
[57:09] | Thank you, Perrito. | 谢谢你 佩罗 |
[57:11] | What’s going on with you, Puss? | 你这是怎么了 |
[57:15] | I… | 我… |
[57:17] | I am down to my last life. | 我只剩下最后的一条命了 |
[57:20] | And, uh, I… | 所以 我… |
[57:23] | I am afraid. | 我很害怕 |
[57:25] | Well, it’s okay to be afraid. | 害怕是正常的 |
[57:28] | No, not for Puss in Boots. | 不 穿靴子的猫不该感到害怕 |
[57:30] | I-I’m supposed to be a fearless hero. | 我本该是个无所畏惧的英雄 |
[57:33] | A legend. | 一个传奇 |
[57:34] | But without lives to spare, I am nothing. | 但如果没有那么多条命 我就什么都不是 |
[57:40] | I need that wish to get my lives back. | 我需要那个愿望 来拿回我的人生 |
[57:43] | You should tell Kitty. | 你应该告诉Kitty |
[57:44] | -She would understa… -No, no, no, no. | -她会理解的… -不 不 |
[57:45] | She cannot hear of this. | 她不能听到这件事 |
[57:47] | Okay. | 好 |
[57:50] | Adónde fueron ese idiota y su perro? | 那个白痴和他的狗上哪去了 |
[57:51] | Kitty will never trust me again. | Kitty再也不会相信我了 |
[57:53] | Not after Santa Coloma. | 自从圣科洛马那件事之后 |
[57:55] | But that’s just one bad heist. | 但那只是一起糟糕的抢劫 |
[57:57] | Santa Coloma wasn’t a heist, Perrito. | 圣科洛马那次不是抢劫 佩罗 |
[58:00] | It was a church, with a priest and guests. | 那是一座教堂 有牧师和客人 |
[58:06] | And Kitty. | 还有Kitty |
[58:08] | Everything but me. | 除了我 |
[58:11] | I ran away then, too. | 我当时也逃走了 |
[58:13] | Oh. Oh. | 哦 |
[58:15] | Oh! | 哦! |
[58:17] | You left her at the altar? | 你在婚礼上 把她一个人留在牧师坛前? |
[58:20] | It was wrong. I know. | 这是错的 我明白 |
[58:21] | I am ashamed. | 我很惭愧 |
[58:24] | I just wish I hadn’t hurt her so badly. | 我只是希望我没把她伤得那么重 |
[58:27] | I regret that day. | 我对那天的事很后悔 |
[58:30] | So, maybe you should tell that to Kitty. | 也许 你该把这话告诉Kitty |
[58:33] | Might make you feel better. | 这可能会让你好受点 |
[58:36] | Might make her feel better, too. | 也会让她感觉好点 |
[58:41] | Puss! Dog! | Puss 佩罗 |
[58:43] | Oh, there you are. | 哦 你们在这儿 |
[58:44] | What happened back there? | 刚才发生什么事了? |
[58:46] | Kitty. I lost the map. | Kitty 我弄丢了地图 |
[58:48] | I messed up. | 我搞砸了 |
[58:49] | We’ll get it back. | 我们会把它拿回来的 |
[58:51] | We’ve been in worse pickles. | 我们经历过更糟的处境 烂黄瓜那么糟 |
[58:52] | Who told you that name? | 谁告诉你那个名字的? |
[58:53] | What name? | 什么名字? |
[58:55] | Uh, nothing. | 哦 没事 |
[58:56] | The bears! We have to find them before they find the star. | 那些熊 得在他们找到许愿星之前找到他们 |
[59:03] | Oh! We are so close. | 我们很接近了 |
[59:05] | It’s finally happening. | 终于到手了 |
[59:07] | I can taste that wish now. | 我都能嗅到那个许愿星的味道了 |
[59:09] | And you know what it tastes like? | 知道它是什么味道吗 |
[59:11] | – Pies?- ♪ Pies ♪ | -像派一样? -♪像派一样 |
[59:13] | ♪ Who ate all the pies?Who ate all the pies? ♪ | ♪谁吃到了派 |
[59:16] | ♪ We did, we did,we did, we did ♪ | ♪我们 是我们吃到了 |
[59:18] | ♪ We ate all the pies. ♪ | ♪我们吃掉了所有的派 |
[59:20] | Oh, it’s gonna be wicked. | 哦 这太棒了 |
[59:22] | Yeah. Imagine us, a big-time crime syndicate. | 是啊 想象一下 我们 一个大型犯罪集团 |
[59:26] | Not a big-time crime syndicate, love. | 不是什么大型犯罪集团 亲爱的 |
[59:29] | A big-time crime family. | 是大犯罪家族 |
[59:31] | Isn’t that right, Goldi? | 对吧 小金? |
[59:33] | -Goldi? -What? | -小金? -怎么了? |
[59:35] | Whoa! Hey, look, the map is going all fizzly. | 看啊 地图一直在闪 |
[59:37] | What did you do? | 你做了什么? |
[59:39] | -Give it me. No, no, no, no. -Hey! | -给我 -不 不 -嘿! |
[59:42] | Goldi, no biting! | 小金 不准咬 |
[59:45] | You’re the smash, I’m the grab. | 你是打手 我是指挥官 |
[59:47] | I hold the map. | 我拿着地图 |
[59:48] | -You got it? -Okay! | -明白了吗? -好的 |
[59:52] | “To find your wish, adjust your view. | “寻你所愿 换个视野 |
[59:55] | What you seek may be right in front of you.” | 你所追求的 也许就在你面前” |
[59:57] | Well, that’s a load of rubbish. What’s that supposed to mean? | 真是一堆废话 这说的都是什么? |
[1:00:01] | Right in front of us. | “就在面前” |
[1:00:04] | It looks like our cabin back home. | 看起来像我们家的小木屋 |
[1:00:05] | You really think our cabin | 你真的认为我们的小屋 |
[1:00:07] | is in the middle of the Dark Forest? | 在黑暗森林的中央? |
[1:00:08] | Baby, give it the old sniff test. | 熊宝 快嗅嗅看 |
[1:00:11] | Something’s cooking. | 有人在煮东西 |
[1:00:13] | No. | 不 |
[1:00:15] | Do not open that door. | 不要打开那扇门 |
[1:00:17] | We are home! Hello, door. | 我们到家了!你好,门 |
[1:00:19] | Oh, no, don’t go insi… | 哦 不 别进去… |
[1:00:21] | Maybe just a quick pop in. | 就快速地看一眼 |
[1:00:23] | -Hello, chairs. -What say we hibernate? | -你好,椅子 -我说 我们冬眠怎么样? |
[1:00:25] | Hello, honey. | 你好 蜂蜜 |
[1:00:26] | Hello, my old friend. | 你好 我的老朋友 |
[1:00:29] | I have missed you so… | 我太想你了… |
[1:00:33] | Look, Goldi. Porridge. | 看啊 小金 粥 |
[1:00:35] | And it’s made just the way you like it. | 而且是按你喜欢的方式做的 |
[1:00:38] | No matter how you make it, she doesn’t like it. | 不管你怎么做 她都不喜欢 |
[1:00:40] | Stop it, all of you. | 你们都住嘴 |
[1:00:42] | Maybe our wishes have been granted. | 也许我们的愿望已经实现了 |
[1:00:43] | Just stop. It’s not our wish granted. | 停下来 我们的愿望没有实现 |
[1:00:46] | It’s an obstacle. | 这是一个陷阱 |
[1:00:47] | It’s the forest playing tricks. | 这是森林在耍花招 |
[1:00:50] | This isn’t real. None of this is… | 这不是真的 这些都不是… |
[1:01:02] | Aw. That was your favorite book. | 噢 那是你最喜欢的书 |
[1:01:05] | You used to stare at it for hours. | 你以前总是盯着它 看几个小时 |
[1:01:25] | Too hard. | 太硬了 |
[1:01:27] | Whoop! | 哎哟 |
[1:01:29] | Too soft. | 太软了 |
[1:01:35] | Just right. | 这个刚刚好 |
[1:01:39] | Oh, this was it. | 哦 就是这样 |
[1:01:41] | What was it, Mama? | 什么这样 妈妈? |
[1:01:42] | The day a little orphan girl | 那天 一个小孤女 |
[1:01:44] | broke into our cabin and stole our hearts. | 闯进我们的小屋 偷走了我们的心 |
[1:01:51] | The day when our world became just right. | 就在那一天 我们的世界变得刚刚好 |
[1:01:58] | How’s it going? Can you see anything up there? | 怎么样 上面能看到什么吗 |
[1:02:03] | Not yet, Perrito… | 还没有 佩罗… |
[1:02:05] | -You okay? -Sí, I am good. | -你还好吗 -当然 我很好 |
[1:02:07] | So good. | 好得不能再好了 |
[1:02:13] | If you wanted to hold my hand, all you had to do is ask. | 如果你想牵我的手 直说就行了 |
[1:02:17] | Uh, just, uh, feel free to pull me up | 呃 等你有空了拉我上去就行 |
[1:02:20] | whenever you get a chance. | 随便什么时候 |
[1:02:22] | Oh, I was just remembering | 哦 我刚想起来 |
[1:02:24] | the last time I offered you my hand. | 上次我向你伸过手 |
[1:02:27] | Only, that time, I believe you had cold feet. | 只是那次 你临阵退缩了 |
[1:02:36] | Kitty… Kitty… | |
[1:02:41] | About that day. | 关于那一天 |
[1:02:43] | Puss in Boots is not supposed to be afraid. | 靴猫不该感到害怕 |
[1:02:46] | But outside that church in Santa Coloma, | 但在圣科洛马的教堂外 |
[1:02:51] | that was the first time I ever felt fear. | 那是我第一次感到恐惧 |
[1:02:56] | So I ran. | 所以我逃走了 |
[1:03:00] | It was a mistake, Kitty. | 那是个错误 Kitty |
[1:03:03] | It’s okay. | 没关系 |
[1:03:05] | -No, no. It was cowardly. -It’s okay. | -不 这是懦弱的行为 -不要紧的 |
[1:03:07] | -You alone at the altar. -Puss. | -你一个人在牧师坛前 -Puss |
[1:03:09] | In your beautiful, poofy wedding dress. | 穿着漂亮的 完美的婚纱 |
[1:03:11] | Puss! It’s okay. | Puss 都过去了 |
[1:03:14] | I didn’t show up, either. | 再说 我其实也没去 |
[1:03:16] | Wait, what? | 等等 什么? |
[1:03:18] | What do you mean, you didn’t show up? | 什么叫你也没去? |
[1:03:20] | Well, I knew I could never compete | 我知道我在你心里永远比不上… |
[1:03:22] | with your one true love. | 你唯一的真爱 |
[1:03:24] | -Who? -Yourself. | -谁? -你自己 |
[1:03:26] | The legend. | 那个传奇 |
[1:03:29] | I wasn’t gonna show up for that guy. | 我才不要嫁给那样的你 |
[1:03:32] | But you don’t seem like that guy anymore. | 但你似乎已经变了 |
[1:03:39] | Everything okay up there? | 上面一切都好吗 |
[1:03:41] | I’m giving you a thumbs-up, just so you know. | 我正在给你们点赞 告诉你们一声 |
[1:03:43] | Puss Puss! | |
[1:03:47] | Look. | 看 |
[1:03:51] | What do you think, bug? | 你觉得呢 小虫子? |
[1:03:52] | Do I wait for the cats to steal the map and then kill them, | 我是等猫偷了地图 然后杀了它们 |
[1:03:55] | or do I just kill everybody all at once? | 还是直接把所有人都杀了? |
[1:03:57] | You know, I’m starting to think | 你知道吗 我开始觉得 |
[1:03:59] | you don’t appreciate the value of a life. | 你不懂得珍惜生命的意义 |
[1:04:02] | What? No. | 什么?哪有 |
[1:04:04] | I mean, I love these guys. | 我是说 我爱这些家伙 |
[1:04:06] | Flex the glutes. I need a solid surface. | 把屁股放低点 我需要一条平坦的路 |
[1:04:09] | There’s good in all people. There’s good in all people. | 每个人都有好的一面… 一定有好的一面… |
[1:04:12] | You know, Jack, maybe we need to dig a little deeper. | 你知道吗 杰克 也许我们需要再深入一点 |
[1:04:15] | T-Tell me about your childhood. | 呃 说说你的童年吧 |
[1:04:19] | You know, I never had much as a kid. | 你知道吗 我小时候没多少东西 |
[1:04:21] | Just loving parents and stability and a mansion | 只有慈爱的父母 稳定的生活和豪宅 |
[1:04:25] | and a thriving baked goods enterprise for me to inherit. | 还有一个蒸蒸日上的烘焙食品企业等着我去继承 |
[1:04:29] | Useless crap like that. | 诸如这些啦 没用的东西 |
[1:04:33] | But once I get my wish, | 但一旦我拿到许愿星 |
[1:04:35] | I’ll finally have the one thing that will make me happy. | 我终于可以有一件 能让我开心的事 |
[1:04:39] | Oh, well, what’s that? | 哦 那是什么? |
[1:04:41] | All of the magic in the world. | 世界上所有的魔法… |
[1:04:43] | -For me. | 只属于我! |
[1:04:45] | And no one else gets any. | 其他人都不能用 |
[1:04:47] | -Is that so much? -Yes! | -这样过分吗?-当然! |
[1:04:49] | Agree to disagree. | 那我们只能求同存异了 |
[1:04:51] | All right, bring it over. | 好了 开过来吧 |
[1:04:59] | Help! | 救命 |
[1:05:01] | Sweet Mother of Goose, Jack! | 我的老天鹅啊 杰克! |
[1:05:04] | Well, you know what they say. | 你知道 老话常说 |
[1:05:06] | Can’t bake a pie without losing a dozen men. | 做个派就得牺牲一打人 |
[1:05:08] | Oh. Oh! | 哦 哦… |
[1:05:11] | That was horrible. | 太可怕了 |
[1:05:13] | Your wish is horrible. | 你的愿望太可怕了 |
[1:05:15] | You’re horrible! | 你太可怕了! |
[1:05:16] | You’re an irredeemable monster! | 你是个无可救药的怪物! |
[1:05:18] | Oh, oh. What took you so long, idiot? | 哦,哦…你怎么才知道 白痴 |
[1:05:24] | You’re not chatty, are you? | 你应该不会像个唐僧碎碎念吧 |
[1:05:29] | Okay, you take the window, I’ll take the chimney. | 好 你负责窗户 我负责烟囱 |
[1:05:31] | What do I take? | 那我负责什么 |
[1:05:33] | Oh, you take it easy, Perrito. | 你负责原地待命 佩罗 |
[1:05:34] | We need you to stay here and, uh… | 我们需要你待在这里 呃… |
[1:05:36] | -Uh, uh, guard our rear. -Yeah. Yeah. | -呃 替我们望风 -是的没错 |
[1:05:38] | On your six. Got your rears eyeballed and covered. | 在你六点钟方向 我负责掩护你们 |
[1:05:40] | Hands in, crew. | 伙计们 伸手 |
[1:05:42] | Ready? | 准备好了吗? |
[1:05:43] | Go, Team Friendship! | 冲啊 友谊小队! |
[1:05:45] | Team Friendship? | “友谊小队”? |
[1:05:46] | I did not agree to this. | 我没同意叫这个 |
[1:05:48] | Yeah, do better. Try harder. | 是的 换个好点的 多想想 |
[1:05:50] | Well, just a placeholder name, you know. | 只是个暂定的名字 |
[1:05:51] | I’ll workshop it, okay? | 回来我们再讨论 好吗 |
[1:05:52] | -Go get ’em, tiger. -Hey! | -上啊 小老虎 -喂! |
[1:05:53] | -Take it easy. | -别激动 |
[1:05:58] | Ready to get our wish back? | 准备好拿回我们的愿望了吗 |
[1:05:59] | “Our wish”? | “我们的愿望”? |
[1:06:01] | Well, I’ve been thinking, if you play your cards right, | 我一直在想 如果事情顺利 |
[1:06:04] | maybe we could share the wish. | 也许 我们可以分享这个愿望 |
[1:06:08] | Share the wish. | 分享愿望 |
[1:06:28] | It’s gone! | 地图不见了! |
[1:06:30] | Wake up. | 醒醒 |
[1:06:31] | Someone’s nicked the map. | 有人偷了地图 |
[1:06:33] | What’s all this? What’s all this bother about? | 搞什么鬼 干嘛吵吵闹闹的 |
[1:06:35] | Oi! Did you not hear her? | 喂 你没听见她说的吗 |
[1:06:36] | The map is missing. | 地图不见了 |
[1:06:38] | Somebody took it. | 有人拿走了 |
[1:06:40] | Hola. | 你好啊 |
[1:06:41] | Oi! You criming us when we just crimed you? | 我们刚抢劫了你 你又来抢劫我们? |
[1:06:44] | No, no crime-backs. | 不 不能这样黑吃黑 |
[1:06:46] | Oh, you’re dead cat meat. | 你这死猫 |
[1:06:48] | -Okay, okay, okay. | 好了 好了 |
[1:06:50] | It’s all… yours! | 那就给…你吧 |
[1:06:52] | Nowhere to go, Softpaws. | 你无处可逃 柔爪 |
[1:06:54] | Really? Let’s see what the map has to say. | 是吗 让我们看看地图是怎么说的 |
[1:06:59] | No! | 不! |
[1:07:00] | -Our cabin! -My honey! | -我们的小屋! -我的蜂蜜! |
[1:07:03] | What the dickens? | 搞什么鬼? |
[1:07:05] | Oh, no, you don’t. | 不 你休想 |
[1:07:12] | Oh, no. | 哦 不 |
[1:07:21] | -We’re coming, Gol… -I’ll get it. I’ll get it. | -我们来了 小金… -我去拿 我去拿 |
[1:07:23] | -Get off me, you big lump. -Hold still. | -下去 你这个大笨蛋 -别动 |
[1:07:24] | Hold on! I’m coming, Team… | 坚持住!我来了 队员们…… |
[1:07:28] | Sorry. Sorry. Sorry, sorry, sorry! | 对不起 对不起 对不起 |
[1:07:32] | Uh-oh. | 啊哦 |
[1:07:33] | -Shall we dance? I’ll lead. -Huh? Wha… | -跳支舞吧 我来领舞 -什… |
[1:07:37] | Aah! Too hot! | 啊 太烫了 |
[1:07:41] | Aah! Too cold! Brain freeze. | 啊 太冰了 脑袋发凉 |
[1:07:48] | Oh, that is just right. | 哦 刚刚好 |
[1:08:04] | Aye? What the… | 搞什… |
[1:08:21] | No! | 不! |
[1:08:25] | -Oi! Forget something? | 忘了什么吗 |
[1:08:36] | They got Perrito! | 他们抓到佩罗了 |
[1:08:37] | Don’t worry, we can track them with this. | 别担心 我们可以用这个追踪他们 |
[1:08:41] | Wait, stop! | 等等 快停下 |
[1:08:48] | Puss, watch out! | Puss 小心! |
[1:08:51] | Kitty! Kitty! | |
[1:08:52] | Puss! Puss! | |
[1:08:57] | Look! | 看 |
[1:09:01] | There, there they are. Just out there. | 在那里 他们在那里 就在那边 |
[1:09:03] | You go get Perrito. I’ll find a way out of here. | 你去找佩罗 我会想办法出去的 |
[1:09:25] | Puss Puss. | |
[1:09:34] | Hey, good-looking. | 嘿 帅哥 |
[1:09:36] | What is that? | 那是什么? |
[1:09:37] | Why so jumpy, amigo? | 干嘛这么紧张 朋友 |
[1:09:39] | Whoa, what’s happening? | 哇 这什么情况 |
[1:09:41] | Hello, Puss. Gazpacho? | 你好啊Puss 来点西班牙凉菜汤吗? |
[1:09:43] | Long time, no see. | 好久不见 |
[1:09:44] | Always a pleasure to see me. | 见到我总是很高兴 |
[1:09:47] | ♪ Hola, number nine. ♪ | ♪你好 第九条命 |
[1:09:50] | It’s a proper party now that all nine of us are here. | 我们九个人都齐了 这才是个像样的派对 |
[1:09:52] | -Yeah! -Sí! Fiesta! | -耶! -是的 嘉年华! |
[1:09:54] | You know what? | 你知道吗 |
[1:09:55] | I love you guys. | 我爱你们 伙计们 |
[1:09:57] | So, you are my former lives? | 那么 你们就是我的前世? |
[1:10:00] | Reflections of the good old days. | 那些流金岁月的映射 |
[1:10:03] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[1:10:04] | Back when we were larger than life. | 那时候我们生命顽强 |
[1:10:06] | -A legend. -We dance. | -是个传奇 -我们跳舞 |
[1:10:08] | ♪ We sing. ♪ | ♪我们唱歌 |
[1:10:09] | -We are strong. -Like the bull. | -我们强壮 -得像头牛一样 |
[1:10:11] | Numero nueve, you remember this one? | 最后一条命 你还记得这个吗 |
[1:10:14] | ♪ Who is your favoritefearless hero? ♪ | ♪谁是你最喜欢的无畏英雄? |
[1:10:18] | ♪ Who is your ♪ | ♪谁是你 |
[1:10:20] | ♪ Favorite fearless hero? ♪ | ♪最喜欢的无畏英雄 |
[1:10:26] | Well, that’s it. Game over, innit? | 好吧 到此为止 游戏结束了 |
[1:10:28] | Them cats stole the stolen map we stole, | 那些猫偷了我们从猫那里偷来的地图 |
[1:10:30] | and we ended up with diddly-squat– nothing. | 结果我们什么都没捞到 |
[1:10:32] | Or maybe we could be happy without a wish. | 或许我们不需要许愿也能很幸福 |
[1:10:36] | What are we doing? They ain’t coming back. | 我们在做什么?他们不会回来了 |
[1:10:39] | Goodbye, purple trousers. | 再见了 紫色裤子 |
[1:10:41] | Oh, they’ll come back– for him. | 他们会回来的 为了他 |
[1:10:43] | You’re darn tootin’. | 你真是太棒了 |
[1:10:45] | Puss and Kitty always rescue me when I’m kidnapped– | 每次我被绑架的时候 Puss和Kitty都会来救我 |
[1:10:47] | which happens a lot– | 每次都会哦 |
[1:10:49] | ’cause we’re a team. | 因为我们是团队 |
[1:10:51] | -Aw, that’s lovely. -Yep. | -这真美好 -是的 |
[1:10:53] | Team Friendship. | 友谊小队 |
[1:10:55] | Ugh. No! That is a crap name. | 啊不 这什么垃圾名字 |
[1:10:57] | Well, we’re-we’re… we’re still workshopping it. | 呃 我们…我们还在讨论 |
[1:10:58] | Oh, them cats ain’t gonna risk their lives | 他们可不会为了这只愚蠢的小狗 |
[1:11:01] | for this daft little pup. | 拿自己的生命冒险 |
[1:11:02] | You’re just saying that because you want to eat ‘im. | 你这么说只是因为你想吃了他 |
[1:11:05] | I do not. I just want to pet him with my teeth. | 我没有 我只是想用我的牙齿抚摸它 |
[1:11:08] | Stop thinking about your belly, Baby. | 别再想你的肚子了 熊宝 |
[1:11:10] | In fact, stop thinking, period. | 甚至应该说 你得停止思考 就是这样 |
[1:11:13] | You’ll just hurt yourself, you muppet. | 你只会伤到自己 你这个提线木偶 |
[1:11:15] | “Muppet.” | “提线木偶”? |
[1:11:16] | And why would I listen to | 那么 我为什么要听 |
[1:11:18] | a porridge-stealing orphan like you? | 你一个偷粥孤儿说的话? |
[1:11:21] | -You’re not even a bear. -Zing! | -你甚至都不是熊 -重击! |
[1:11:23] | I’m more of a bear than you are. | 我 比你 更像熊 |
[1:11:25] | She got you. | 回击得漂亮! |
[1:11:27] | You’re nothing but a low-rent Cinderella. | 你不过是个低配版的灰姑娘 |
[1:11:30] | Oh! | 哦! |
[1:11:31] | Well, that’s rich coming from you, Baby, | 好吧 你能想出这么一句也不容易 熊宝 |
[1:11:32] | ’cause you know what you are? | 因为你知道你是什么吗 |
[1:11:34] | Wait for it. | 来了来了 |
[1:11:35] | You’re a daft, fat, | 你是个又蠢又胖的 |
[1:11:36] | slow-thinking, no-reading, Lyme-diseased, | 思维迟钝 不爱读书 患有关节炎 |
[1:11:39] | flea-ridden dingleberry bear. | 跳蚤缠身的 大蠢熊 |
[1:11:40] | Boom! | 绝杀! |
[1:11:41] | I haven’t got dingleberries. | 我才不蠢呢 |
[1:11:43] | No, you do. You do have ’em. | 不 你确实蠢 |
[1:11:45] | Dingleberries! | 蠢熊! |
[1:11:46] | Oi! You shut up, you little mutt, | 闭嘴 你这个小杂种 |
[1:11:48] | or I’ll cut you from pooper to snooter! | 不然我就把你剁成肉酱! |
[1:11:49] | I’m in the mix now. | 轮到我了吗 |
[1:11:52] | Okay! Okay, here we go. | 好吧 我开始了 |
[1:11:54] | You’re all a bunch of knuckle-dragging, | 你们全部都是一群笨手笨脚的 |
[1:11:56] | honey-scrounging, grub, | 乞讨蜂蜜的小毛虫 |
[1:11:58] | oafish*, *munching*, | 畸形的** 吃相难看的** |
[1:12:00] | mangy *nugget* *, | 肮脏的*石头 ** |
[1:12:03] | and your snooter! | 好了 下一个到谁 |
[1:12:06] | I like the cut of his jib. | 我开始有点喜欢他了 |
[1:12:08] | Ah, this is great. | 啊 这太棒了 |
[1:12:10] | Razzin’ and ribbin’ and barbin’ and poopin’ and snootin’. | 畅所欲言 无所顾忌 |
[1:12:15] | Oh, I wish I had a family like this. | 真希望我也有这样的家庭 |
[1:12:18] | Speaking from one orphan to another, Goldi, | 作为一个孤儿 小金 |
[1:12:20] | you won the orphan lottery. | 你中了孤儿头奖 |
[1:12:24] | I like his jib as well. | 我也开始喜欢他了 |
[1:12:26] | -Let’s keep him. -What? | -我们留着他吧 -什么? |
[1:12:28] | Huh? Where’d he go? | 他去哪儿了? |
[1:12:30] | -No! We said no crime-backs. -No, Baby, wait! | -不!我们说过不能黑吃黑 -不 熊宝 住手! |
[1:12:34] | Ow! Not the bees! | 噢!不要蜜蜂! |
[1:12:37] | ♪ The legend will never die… ♪ | ♪传奇永不落幕 |
[1:12:40] | -♪ Da-da-da-dun. ♪- Bravo! | |
[1:12:43] | One more number. | 再来一首 |
[1:12:45] | No, no, sorry, fellas. | 不 不 抱歉 伙计们 |
[1:12:47] | This has been fun, huh? | 这很有趣 不是吗 |
[1:12:49] | Yeah, but could you tell me how to get out of here? | 你们能告诉我 怎么离开这里吗? |
[1:12:51] | I’ve got to get back to Dog and Kitty. | 我得回去找小狗和Kitty了 |
[1:12:54] | Whoa! I thought you were going to get the wish. | 什么 我以为你要去拿到那个愿望 |
[1:12:56] | You got the map. You don’t need them. | 你有地图了 你不需要他们 |
[1:12:59] | Yeah, get those lives back. | 是啊 拿回那几条命 |
[1:13:01] | Become the legend again, town to town. | 再一次成为传奇 声名远扬 |
[1:13:06] | Party to party. | 家喻户晓 |
[1:13:09] | Puss in Boots walks alone. | 靴猫独来独往 |
[1:13:16] | Yeah, Puss in Boots walks alone. | 是啊 靴猫独来独往 |
[1:13:22] | Was the legend so big there was no room for anyone else? | 难道要成为传奇 身边就一点都容不下别人吗 |
[1:13:31] | Oh, the legend’s still big, gato. | 这样的传奇才伟大 猫咪 |
[1:13:33] | It’s you that got small. | 是你变得渺小了 |
[1:13:34] | Yeah, you changed, man. | 是啊 你变了 |
[1:13:36] | I hear he’s best friends with a dog now. | 我听说他现在和一条狗成了好朋友 |
[1:13:38] | And he doesn’t even have a sword. | 他甚至连剑都没有 |
[1:13:40] | Some hero. | 这算哪门子英雄 |
[1:13:42] | You’ve become a scaredy-cat. | 你已经变成一个胆小鬼了 |
[1:13:45] | We should call him Wuss in Boots. | 我们应该叫他 穿靴子的胆小鬼 |
[1:13:46] | Ah, no, no, no, no. | 不 不 不 |
[1:13:48] | Didn’t you hear? His new name is Pickles. | 你没听说吗?他的新名字叫小黄瓜 |
[1:13:50] | So lame. | 真蹩脚 |
[1:13:52] | Where is your litter box, Pickles? | 你的猫砂盒呢 小黄瓜 |
[1:13:54] | You know what? You guys are jerks. | 你知道吗?你们都是混蛋 |
[1:13:56] | Which is very conflicting for me. | 这对我来说很矛盾 |
[1:13:58] | I’ll find my own way out. Adios. | 我会自己找到出路的 再见 |
[1:14:00] | Oh, you think you are better than us? | 哦 你以为你比我们强吗? |
[1:14:02] | Without us, you will always live a life of… | 没有我们 与你常伴的只会剩下… |
[1:14:06] | Fear. | 恐惧 |
[1:14:08] | You. | 是你 |
[1:14:09] | I do love the smell of fear. | 我喜欢恐惧的味道 |
[1:14:12] | It’s intoxicating. | 令人陶醉 |
[1:14:14] | It is? | 不是吗 |
[1:14:15] | Sorry to crash the party with your past lives. | 抱歉破坏了你和前世的派对 |
[1:14:19] | Or your past deaths, | 或者说 你和过去的死亡 |
[1:14:21] | as I like to call them. | 我还是喜欢这么称呼他们 |
[1:14:24] | I was there to witness all of them. | 我见证了他们每一个 |
[1:14:27] | Each frivolous end. | 每个轻浮的结局 |
[1:14:31] | But you didn’t even notice me | 但你根本没注意到我 |
[1:14:35] | because Puss in Boots laughs in the face of death, right? | 因为穿靴子的猫当面嘲笑死神 是吧 |
[1:14:43] | But you’re not laughing now. | 但你现在笑不出来了 |
[1:14:46] | You are no bounty hunter. | 你不是什么赏金猎人 |
[1:14:48] | You are… | 你是… |
[1:14:50] | Death. | 死神 |
[1:14:54] | And I don’t mean it metaphorically | 这可不是什么隐喻 |
[1:14:56] | or rhetorically or poetically or theoretically | 或者在修辞上 诗歌上或理论上 |
[1:14:59] | or in any other fancy way. | 或者用其他花哨的方式 |
[1:15:02] | I’m Death, straight up. | 我就是死神本身 |
[1:15:05] | And I’ve come for you, Puss in Boots. | 我是来找你的 穿靴子的猫 |
[1:15:08] | But I’m still alive. | 可是我现在还没到死的时候 |
[1:15:10] | You know… | 你知道的… |
[1:15:12] | I’m not a cat person. | 我不喜欢猫 |
[1:15:14] | I find the very idea of nine lives absurd. | 我觉得 有九条命本身就很荒谬 |
[1:15:19] | And you didn’t value any of them. | 而且你丝毫不珍惜它们 |
[1:15:22] | So, why don’t I do us both a favor | 所以 不如我帮我们俩个忙吧 |
[1:15:25] | and take this last one now? | 提前把你的最后一条命收走 |
[1:15:28] | That’s cheating! | 那是作弊! |
[1:15:29] | Shh. Don’t tell. | 嘘 不要说出来 |
[1:15:31] | Run, Puss in Boots! | 快跑 靴猫 |
[1:15:33] | Make the wish! | 许个愿吧! |
[1:15:35] | Go ahead, run for it. | 去吧 快跑 |
[1:15:37] | Makes it more fun for me. | 这会让这场屠杀更有趣的 |
[1:15:55] | Run. | 跑吧 |
[1:15:58] | Run. | 跑吧 |
[1:16:02] | Hey, Puss. | 嘿,Puss |
[1:16:03] | Run. | 跑吧 |
[1:16:05] | Puss! Puss, we’re here! | Puss 我们在这 |
[1:16:10] | Wh-Where’s he going? | 他要去哪儿? |
[1:17:17] | That’s the third time | 这已经是第三次 |
[1:17:18] | we’ve passed that same rock, Baby. | 我们走过了同样的岩石 熊宝 |
[1:17:20] | Oh, not again. | 哦 又来了 |
[1:17:21] | What do you want me to do? | 你想让我怎么做? |
[1:17:23] | I’ve lost the scent. | 我跟丢气味了 |
[1:17:24] | You only have one job. | 你就这么一项工作 |
[1:17:26] | The one thing that makes you mildly useful is your nose, | 你全身上下就那个鼻子有点用处 |
[1:17:29] | and apparently, you can’t even use that. | 现在 你连鼻子都指望不上了 |
[1:17:32] | -Goldi. -I’m starting to think | -小金 -我开始觉得… |
[1:17:33] | this wish isn’t what you promised us. | 这个愿望不像你承诺的那样 |
[1:17:35] | -Leave off, Baby. -So, what is it, eh? | -别说了 熊宝 -所以 到底是什么 |
[1:17:37] | What’s your “just right”? What’s so blasted important | 你的“刚刚好”到底是什么 什么愿望这么重要 |
[1:17:40] | that you’ve got us stranded in this haunted forest? | 重要到你把我们困在这个鬼森林里? |
[1:17:43] | I’m getting a family! That’s what. | 我许愿要一个家!就这么回事 |
[1:17:45] | A proper family. | 一个像样的家 |
[1:17:46] | Then everything will be just right. | 然后一切都会刚刚好 |
[1:17:52] | Your “just right” is getting rid of us? | 你的”刚刚好”…就是摆脱我们吗 |
[1:17:56] | Well, I guess some people just stick around | 好吧 我猜有些人只是个过客 |
[1:17:59] | until the porridge is gone, eh, Goldi? | 喝完粥就得走了 对吧 小金 |
[1:18:05] | Come on. | 别这样 |
[1:18:06] | You didn’t think I would actually stay. | 你们怎么会以为我要留下来 |
[1:18:09] | I’m not a bear. | 我都不是熊 |
[1:18:20] | I was always afraid it was too good to last. | 我一直担心 美好的时光不会长久 |
[1:18:24] | And whether you think we’re your family or not, | 无论你有没有把我们当你的家人看待 |
[1:18:26] | if this is something that will make you happy, | 只要这能让你开心… |
[1:18:30] | we’ll get you that wish. | 我们会实现你的愿望 |
[1:18:32] | Come on, boys. | 来吧 孩子们 |
[1:18:41] | Oh, what a good boy am I. | 我真是个好孩子 |
[1:18:53] | “Star light, star bright, | “星光闪耀 星光炫彩 |
[1:18:56] | “first star I see tonight, | “唯此星辰 耀我夜籁 |
[1:18:59] | I wish…” | 许我所想…” |
[1:19:00] | I can’t believe I fell for it again. | 真不敢相信 我又上当了 |
[1:19:01] | Kitty, you don’t understand. | Kitty 你不明白 |
[1:19:03] | Don’t understand what? | 不明白什么? |
[1:19:05] | That you’ve been playing me this whole time? | 不明白你一直都在欺骗我吗? |
[1:19:08] | I need this wish. | 我需要这个愿望 |
[1:19:09] | Oh, yeah? You want to know what my wish was? | 噢是吗?你想知道我的愿望是什么吗? |
[1:19:14] | Someone, anyone I could trust. | 一个我可以信任的人 随便是谁都好 |
[1:19:16] | Hey! | 嘿! |
[1:19:17] | In my whole life, I’ve never had that. | 我活到现在 都没能找到那个人 |
[1:19:20] | But I thought I finally found that someone | 但我以为我终于找到了 |
[1:19:24] | without a wish. | 甚至不需要靠愿望 |
[1:19:26] | I thought it was you. | 我以为那个人会是你 |
[1:19:29] | But you’re still running. | 但你逃走了 再一次 |
[1:19:31] | Still the same old Puss in Boots. | 你仍然没有任何改变 靴猫 |
[1:19:34] | But I am not! I am not Puss in Boots. | 但我不是!我现在不是靴猫了 |
[1:19:36] | I’m… | 我… |
[1:19:38] | I am on my last life. | 我的生命已经到了尽头 |
[1:19:40] | I need to get my lives back. | 我需要找回我的人生 |
[1:19:42] | Without them, I am not… I-I am not… | 没有那几条命 我就无法…我就不是… |
[1:19:46] | What? The legend? | 不是什么?“传奇”吗? |
[1:19:50] | I still can’t compete with your one true love. | 看来 我还是比不上你唯一的真爱 |
[1:19:54] | Go on, get your lives back. | 去吧 找回你的命 |
[1:19:58] | Just keep them out of mine. | 然后从我的生命里消失 |
[1:20:04] | Kitty, Death is after me! | Kitty 死神在追杀我! |
[1:20:07] | What? | 什么? |
[1:20:08] | I’ve been called a lot of things… | 我有过很多不同的称呼…… |
[1:20:10] | but never Death. | 但“死神” 还是头一回 |
[1:20:12] | I like it. | 我喜欢 |
[1:20:13] | -That’s my wish! -Oi! | -那是我的愿望 -喂 |
[1:20:16] | That’s Goldi’s wish. | 那是小金的愿望 |
[1:20:55] | Grab him! | 抓住他! |
[1:20:57] | Move! Out of my way! | 让开 别挡我的路 |
[1:20:59] | I’ve got it! I’ve got it! Don’t got it. | 我拿到了 我拿到了! 又没拿到 |
[1:21:03] | That’s mine. | 那是我的 |
[1:21:11] | Bang, bang, bang! | 砰 砰 砰! |
[1:21:14] | Oh, come on. You walked into that one. | 搞什么 你干嘛往枪口上撞 |
[1:21:19] | Mr. Horner, I need your help! | 霍纳先生 我需要你的帮助! |
[1:21:20] | Duly noted, but a little busy at the moment. | 我知道了 只是现在有点忙 |
[1:21:23] | Pew, pew! | 咻 咻! |
[1:21:25] | Mr. Horner! | 霍纳先生! |
[1:21:34] | Ooh. | 噢 |
[1:21:36] | Aha! It’s bear season. | 啊哈 猎熊季到了 |
[1:21:39] | Oi, I’m gonna bust you up, plum thumb, | 喂 我要痛扁你一顿 李子拇指 |
[1:21:42] | and then I’m gonna wear your clothes. | 然后我要穿走你的衣服 |
[1:21:44] | That was weird. | 你真奇葩 |
[1:21:47] | No, no, no… | 不不不… |
[1:21:49] | Baby! | 熊宝! |
[1:21:50] | -Mama, help! -I got you! | -妈妈,救命! -我抓到你了! |
[1:21:52] | -Papa! -Son, I’m coming! | -爸爸! -儿子 我来了! |
[1:21:54] | -Got you. -Help! | -抓住你了 -救命! |
[1:21:55] | -Hold on! -Something’s happening! | -撑住! -我感觉有点不对劲 |
[1:21:58] | Help me! | 帮帮我! |
[1:22:01] | Help! No, no, no! | 救命!不 不 不! |
[1:22:04] | Hang on, son! | 坚持住 儿子! |
[1:22:05] | I can’t stop it! | 我快撑不住了 |
[1:22:08] | Mama, I’m slipping! | 妈妈 我要滑出去了! |
[1:22:09] | I’m slipping… | 我要滑… |
[1:22:15] | Like I told you, Baby, you’re the smash, I’m the grab. | 就像我告诉过你的 熊宝 你是打手 我是指挥官 |
[1:22:19] | Yes! Yes! | 是的!是的! |
[1:22:24] | No! | 不! |
[1:22:31] | Hey, Softpaws, how do you like these apples? | 嘿 柔爪 你喜欢这些苹果吗 |
[1:22:35] | Die! Blow up already. | 去死吧 他们会爆炸 |
[1:22:39] | Softpaws. | 柔爪 |
[1:22:42] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[1:22:44] | Okay, you know, maybe it’s time to bury the hatchet! | 好吧 也许是时候和解了 |
[1:22:50] | Oh, I shouldn’t have telegraphed it! | 哦 我不该那么早喊的 |
[1:23:02] | Yeah, I don’t know what to do with this, | 我拿着也没什么用 |
[1:23:05] | but if you think you need those lives… | 但如果你认为你需要那几条命… |
[1:23:08] | Thank you, Perrito. | 谢谢你 佩罗 |
[1:23:11] | You know, I’ve only ever had one life, | 你知道 我只有一条命 |
[1:23:13] | but sharing it with you and Kitty | 但是我的生命里 有你和Kitty一起 |
[1:23:16] | has made it pretty special. | 让它变得足够特别 |
[1:23:19] | Maybe one life is enough. | 也许一条命 就够了 |
[1:23:30] | -Huh? -What is that? | -嗯? -那是什么? |
[1:23:38] | Who’s that? | 那是谁? |
[1:23:41] | He’s here for me. | 他是来找我的 |
[1:23:49] | Puss Puss! | |
[1:23:55] | I’ve enjoyed the chase, gato, | 我很享受追捕的过程 猫咪 |
[1:23:57] | but I think we’ve reached the end now, you and I. | 但我想 是时候做个了断了 你和我 |
[1:24:01] | You gonna take the coward’s way out? | 你要选择懦夫的方式作弊吗 |
[1:24:04] | Run away to more lives? | 追逐更多的生命? |
[1:24:07] | Or are you gonna fight? | 还是你要堂堂正正跟我打一架 |
[1:24:15] | Pick it up. | 捡起来 |
[1:24:18] | Go on, pick it up. | 快 捡起来 |
[1:24:37] | What’s the matter? | 怎么 |
[1:24:38] | Lives flashing before your eyes? | 眼前闪过了前几世的走马灯? |
[1:24:41] | No. | 不 |
[1:24:43] | Just one. | 只有这一世的 |
[1:24:44] | I’m done running. | 我不想再逃了 |
[1:24:50] | Fear me, if you dare. | 够胆的话 就畏惧我 |
[1:24:54] | This is gonna be fun. | 真有趣 |
[1:25:17] | Bien. | 很好 |
[1:25:18] | Muy bien. | 很好 |
[1:25:38] | You really got to stop losing that. | 你真的不该再把它弄掉了 |
[1:25:54] | Say hello to my gatito blade. | 跟我的小猫刀打个招呼 |
[1:26:02] | Come on! | 来吧! |
[1:26:23] | Pick it up. | 捡起来 |
[1:26:26] | I know I can never defeat you, lobo, | 我知道我永远无法打败你 |
[1:26:29] | but I will never stop fighting for this life. | 但我这一世余生 将永远抗争下去 |
[1:26:54] | Por qué diablos fui a jugar con mi comida? | 我为什么要玩什么狗屁猎物游戏 |
[1:26:57] | You’re ruining this for me. | 你毁了这一切 |
[1:27:00] | I came here for an arrogant little legend | 我要杀的 是一个狂妄自大的蠢货 |
[1:27:04] | who thought he was immortal. | 他认为自己是不朽的 |
[1:27:07] | But I don’t see him anymore. | 但你已经不是他了 |
[1:27:14] | Live your life, Puss in Boots. | 珍惜最后的生命吧 穿靴子的猫 |
[1:27:17] | Live it well. | 好好活着 |
[1:27:21] | You know we will meet again, right? | 你知道我们还会再见面的 对吧? |
[1:27:25] | Sí. Hasta la muerte. | 是的 人终有一死 |
[1:27:39] | You know, | 你知道… |
[1:27:41] | when you said Death was after you, | 当你说死神在追杀你时 |
[1:27:43] | I thought you were just being melodramatic. | 我以为你只是在虚张声势 |
[1:27:47] | The wish is yours. | 这个愿望属于你 |
[1:27:48] | You deserve someone you can trust. | 你值得一个你可以信任的人 |
[1:27:56] | I don’t need it. | 我不需要了 |
[1:27:58] | I’ve got what I wished for. | 我已经找到了 |
[1:27:59] | No magic required. | 不需要靠魔法 |
[1:28:12] | Ah, magic snacks. | 啊 魔法小零食 |
[1:28:21] | Holy frijoles. | 我滴个喵啊 |
[1:28:23] | I was worried for a second I would come out naked, | 有那么一瞬间 我还担心自己会一丝不挂地出来呢 |
[1:28:26] | but my clothes grew, too. Cool. | 但是我的衣服也变大了 酷 |
[1:28:29] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:28:33] | Gotcha. | 抓住你了 |
[1:28:34] | The last wish. | 这最后一个愿望 |
[1:28:36] | It’s mine. | 是我的 |
[1:28:39] | “Star light, star bright, | “星光闪耀 星光炫彩 |
[1:28:42] | first star I see tonight…” | 唯此星辰 耀我夜籁” |
[1:28:44] | Perrito! | 佩罗! |
[1:28:45] | “I wish I may, I wish I might | “许我所想 祈我所愿 |
[1:28:49] | -have this wish…” Huh? -Señor Horner! | -此夜吾将…”嗯? -霍纳先生! |
[1:28:52] | Please don’t make that wish. Please? | 请不要许那个愿望好吗? |
[1:28:56] | Please? | 好吗? |
[1:28:57] | Wh-What are you doing? | 你在做什么 |
[1:28:58] | Please… | 请… |
[1:29:01] | Seriously, are you having a hernia or something? | 说真的 你是疝气了还是怎么了? |
[1:29:03] | Pretty please… | 拜托了… |
[1:29:09] | They’re such pools of vulnerability. | 看那楚楚可怜的大眼睛 |
[1:29:13] | It’s so cute… | 太可爱了… |
[1:29:16] | how you think that would work on me. | 你怎么会觉得 这招对我管用? |
[1:29:18] | Don’t you know I’m dead inside? | 难道你不知道我的内心一片死寂吗 |
[1:29:20] | By the way, your nose is bleeding. | 对了 你的鼻子在流血 |
[1:29:22] | Oh. | 哦 |
[1:29:23] | I was just buying some time for Team Friendship. | 我只是在为友谊小队争取时间 |
[1:29:28] | Team what? | 什么小队? |
[1:29:39] | Spanish Splinter! | 十指连心剑! |
[1:29:41] | Ow! | 噢! |
[1:29:46] | Hey! | 嘿! |
[1:29:52] | What have you done? No! | 你做了什么?不! |
[1:29:56] | The map. My wish. | 地图!我的愿望! |
[1:29:57] | Go, go, go! | 走 快走! |
[1:30:00] | Whoa! | 哇! |
[1:30:03] | It’s mine. | 它是我的! |
[1:30:06] | Huh? | 嗯? |
[1:30:07] | You looking for something? | 你在找什么东西吗? |
[1:30:09] | Consider this my resignation, mister. | 把这当成我的辞呈吧 先生 |
[1:30:15] | What? | 什么? |
[1:30:16] | What did I do to deserve this? | 我做了什么 要受到这样的惩罚? |
[1:30:20] | I mean, what specifically…? | 我是说 具体是什么? |
[1:30:34] | Gorgeous. | 真美啊 |
[1:30:37] | I hate to say it, but should we make a wish? | 我不想这么说 但我们是不是该许个愿? |
[1:30:41] | Kitty, one life spent with you | Kitty 与你共度余生 |
[1:30:45] | is all that I could wish for. | 就是我唯一的愿望 |
[1:30:57] | You saved my life, sis. | 你救了我的命 姐姐 |
[1:31:00] | You was gonna make the wish, but you didn’t make the wish | 你本来要许愿的 但你没有 |
[1:31:02] | ’cause you wanted to save your family. | 因为你想救你的家人 |
[1:31:03] | -And I-I was really scared. | 我当时 我真的很害怕 |
[1:31:05] | And then… | 然后… |
[1:31:07] | Oi, don’t get so blubbery about it. | 喂 别为这事哭得这么厉害 |
[1:31:08] | Whose porridge would I eat otherwise? | 不然我还能喝谁的粥? |
[1:31:10] | I’m sorry you didn’t get your wish, Goldi, love. | 很遗憾你的愿望没实现 小金 亲爱的 |
[1:31:13] | But I did, Mama. | 但我实现了 妈妈 |
[1:31:14] | I did get my wish. | 我的愿望已经实现了 |
[1:31:16] | Everything… | 一切… |
[1:31:18] | is just right. | 都刚刚好 |
[1:31:22] | Oh, now you’ve made me cry. | 哦 你要把我弄哭了 |
[1:31:25] | Now, what say we all go home and hibernate? | 好了 怎么说 不如我们都回家冬眠吧? |
[1:31:28] | Hey, Goldi, you are a chip off the old block, you are. | 小金 你跟我一模一样 真的 |
[1:31:31] | Well, what can I say? | 我能说什么呢? |
[1:31:33] | I won the orphan lottery. | 我中了孤儿头奖 |
[1:31:36] | Softpaws, Boots. | 柔爪 靴猫 |
[1:31:38] | -Goldi. -Bears. | -小金 -三只熊 |
[1:31:39] | Hey, Baby, you got any ideas for our next job? | 熊宝 你对我们下一个任务有什么想法吗? |
[1:31:43] | Oh! Remember that pie factory? | 哦!还记得那个馅饼工厂吗? |
[1:31:44] | I suspect that they might be experiencing | 我怀疑他们可能有一个… |
[1:31:46] | a leadership vacuum. | 管理层的空缺 |
[1:31:48] | Oh, family business. | 噢 家族生意 |
[1:31:50] | Oh, how exciting. | 真令人兴奋 |
[1:31:51] | Now’s a good time to talk about ethical business practices. | 在那之前 我有必要给你们上一课 关于商业道德的 |
[1:31:55] | There’s a talking cockroach on my nose! | 我鼻子上有只会说话的蟑螂! |
[1:31:58] | -Get it off! Get off! -Hold still. | -把它弄下来!下来! -别动 |
[1:32:00] | Oh, no, no, wait just a second. | 哦 不 不 等一下 |
[1:32:02] | Ow! Hey! Hang on! | 喂 等下 |
[1:32:04] | Hey, Perrito, about that name. | 佩罗 关于你的名字… |
[1:32:06] | Let’s pick one out for you. | 我们给你取个名字吧 |
[1:32:07] | Yeah. Oh, what about “Chiquito”? | 对哦 叫狗娃子怎么样 |
[1:32:10] | -Hmm… -Ah. “Chomper.” | -额… -啊 叫咀嚼者吧 |
[1:32:11] | What do you think, Perrito? | 你觉得呢 佩罗 |
[1:32:12] | “Chomper,” no? | “咀嚼者” 不够好? |
[1:32:14] | I got it, I got it. | 我知道了 我知道了 |
[1:32:15] | How about “Jeff”? | 叫“杰夫”怎么样? |
[1:32:17] | -Jeff? -Yeah. | -杰夫? -对啊 |
[1:32:18] | He doesn’t have a Jeff’s face. | 他长得不像叫杰夫的 |
[1:32:21] | You know, if it’s the same to you, | 可以的话 |
[1:32:23] | I think I’ll just stick with “Perrito.” | 我还是继续叫”佩罗”吧 |
[1:32:25] | I kind of like it, | 我还挺喜欢的 |
[1:32:26] | since that’s what my friends call me. | 因为我朋友都这么叫我 |
[1:32:28] | Then “Perrito” it shall be. | 那就叫“佩罗” |
[1:32:33] | You know, to be honest, “Chomper” is pretty good. | 说实话 “咀嚼者”还不错 |
[1:32:35] | Yeah, but no. | 可以 但没必要 |
[1:32:37] | Well, we’ll keep, uh, workshopping it. | 我们可以继续讨论一下 |
[1:32:51] | I want this vacation to be perfect! | 这个假期必须给我完美 |
[1:32:55] | Did you remember to pack my captain’s hat? | 你记得把我船长的帽子打包了吗? |
[1:32:57] | Yes, Governor. | 是的 州长 |
[1:32:59] | And your captain’s shoes, your captain’s coat | 还有船长的鞋子 船长的外套 |
[1:33:00] | and your captain’s pajamas. | 还有你船长的睡衣 |
[1:33:02] | And what about… | 还有… |
[1:33:04] | My boat! | 我的船! |
[1:33:06] | Puss in Boots! | 穿靴子的猫! |
[1:33:14] | Perrito! | 佩罗! |
[1:33:15] | Team Friendship? | “友谊小队”? |
[1:33:16] | We did not agree to this. | 我们没同意这个名字 |
[1:33:18] | Yeah, it makes us look ridiculous. | 是啊 这让我们看起来很可笑 |
[1:33:20] | Too late now. It’s official. | 太晚了 已经是官方叫法了 |
[1:33:22] | Aah! Seagull! Whoa. | 啊 海鸥 哇 |
[1:33:25] | Steady as she goes, Perrito. | 掌好舵 佩罗 |
[1:33:28] | Dokey doke. | 包在我身上 |
[1:33:29] | Where are we headed, anyways? | 话说回来 我们要去哪里? |
[1:33:31] | Off to find new adventures | 去寻找新的冒险 |
[1:33:34] | and to see some old friends. | 去看望一些老朋友 |
[1:42:14] | PUSS: Oh, you’re still here? | 哦 你还在这儿? |