时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[02:28] | Stargate.SG1-s05e07.Beast.of.Burden | |
[02:34] | As you know, over the past year I have been studying the Unas of P3X- 888. | 你知道,在过去的一年里 我一直在研究P3X-888的乌纳斯 |
[02:39] | I’ve made some amazing discoveries about their culture. | 我有一些令人惊异的 关于他们文化的发现 |
[02:43] | I’ve also been able to categorise | 并且我能够从他们的语言里 |
[02:44] | almost 70 individual words from their language. | 分辨差不多70个单词 |
[02:47] | But, during a review of the latest batch of digital images, | 但是,回顾最近的一批数码图像 |
[02:51] | I came across this. | 我偶然看到了这个 |
[02:53] | These men, whoever they are, abducted the Unas I refer to as Chaka. | 这些人,不管他们是谁 绑架了我提到的乌纳斯 |
[02:58] | – That’s the one that kidnapped you. – Same one. | 就是那些绑架你的人 同一伙人 |
[03:03] | Their dress is pre- industrial but they don’t have any Jaffa tattoos, | 他们的衣着是前工业时代的 但是他们没有贾珐纹身 |
[03:07] | so their Goa’uld weapons seem contradictory. | 所以他们的勾阿呜武器看起来很矛盾 |
[03:09] | Indeed. | 确实如此 |
[03:11] | What would they want with an Unas? | 他们要乌纳斯做什么? |
[03:13] | I don’t know. But I’d like to find out. | 我不知道但我要找出原因 |
[03:15] | – What are you suggesting? – Like Jack said, what do they want? | 你在暗示什么? 正如杰克所说,他们要什么? |
[03:19] | For the record, I don’t care. | 作为档案,我不在乎 |
[03:27] | I care. | 我在乎 |
[03:30] | It might be relevant to investigate how they got Goa’uld weapons. | 也许和 研究它们如何得到勾阿呜的武器有关 |
[03:33] | They may have other Goa’uld technology. | 他们也许有另一种勾阿呜的科技 |
[03:36] | Now, see, that I really care about. | 现在,看,那是我真正在乎的 |
[03:38] | If possible, I’d like to make every effort to rescue Chaka. | 如果可能 我要尽一切可能去拯救Chaka |
[03:42] | The Unas? | 那个乌纳斯? |
[03:43] | Many Unas we’ve encountered had Goa’uld symbiotes controlling them. | 我们遇到的许多乌纳斯 都被勾阿呜的共生体控制着他们 |
[03:47] | Chaka is an ungoa’ulded Unas. | Chaka是一个勾阿呜的乌纳斯 |
[03:49] | An intelligent being who learned to trust humans because of me. | 一个智能生物的存在 因为我而学习相信人类 |
[03:53] | And? | 并且? |
[03:57] | These images were taken just prior to the abduction. | 这些图片在绑架前拍下 |
[04:00] | Every time I went back with SG-11 to retrieve the video footage, | 每次我和SG-1回来找影像胶片 |
[04:03] | I would leave Chaka a gift. | 我都会留给Chaka一份礼物 |
[04:09] | It’s… It’s an energy bar. | 这是…这是一个能量条 |
[04:11] | It’s something that helped me break through when we first met. | 这是我们第一次见面时 帮助我们突破的东西 |
[04:17] | I left the bait for their trap. | 我为他们的陷阱留下诱饵 |
[04:22] | How do we find out where these men took him? | 我们如何找到这些人在哪里带走他? |
[04:32] | If they’ve got Goa’uld weapons, you gotta wonder what else they got. | 如果他们有勾阿呜的武器 你会想知道他们还有什么 |
[04:40] | You have a go. | 你有行动了 |
[04:42] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[04:56] | The UAV shows the nearest town to be three clicks in that direction. | UAV显示最近的村庄 有3个滴答声在那个方向 |
[05:01] | Evidence of a substantial population – lots of cultivated fields. | 实质人口的证据许多耕种的土地 |
[05:05] | Farmers? | 农民? |
[05:08] | Farmers with staff weapons. | 拥有支柱武器的农民 |
[05:36] | – Domestication. – Yeah. | 教化 对 |
[05:41] | We’ll check things out down there. | 我们会去那里检查 |
[05:43] | Carter, you and Teal’c hang back. | 卡特,你和提亚克留下 |
[05:45] | Cover us in case these folks don’t like visitors. | 如果村民不喜欢来访者就来营救我们 |
[05:50] | Any ideas? | 有什么建议? |
[05:52] | Well, let’s see how far honesty gets us. | 好,让我们看看有多诚实 |
[05:59] | OK. | 好 |
[06:04] | This animal comes from an excellent bloodline. | 这个动物有良好的血缘 |
[06:09] | He can crush grain at the stone mill from first light to day’s end. | 他能从清晨到日末碾磨 |
[06:15] | He can haul any cart, with any load, any distance. | 他可以拉任何车 无论什么路,无论多远 |
[06:22] | And he has spirit. | 他有精神 |
[06:32] | Who will start the bidding? | 谁会开始邀请? |
[06:37] | Watch out! | 当心! |
[07:03] | Do not fear. It’s dead. | 别害怕这是死的 |
[07:06] | Yeah. | 对 |
[07:08] | – Shoot somethin’ like that in the back… – Who are you? | 在后面这样射击… 你是谁? |
[07:12] | We’re travellers. Peaceful travellers. | 我们是旅行者 和平的旅行者 |
[07:15] | Where do you come from? I’ve not seen your kind before. | 你们从哪里来?我从没见过你们这样的 |
[07:18] | Well, actually, we came through the Stargate. | 好吧,事实上,我们来自星际之门 |
[07:22] | The, um… | 嗯… |
[07:26] | – Chaapa- ai. – Chaapa- ai. | 恰怕艾 恰怕艾 |
[07:29] | – Really? – Yes. | 真的? 对 |
[07:34] | No one has come through the Chaapa- ai in living memory. | 在有生的记忆里 没有人通过恰怕艾 |
[07:38] | Now you’ll have a story to tell your grandkids. | 现在你有故事可以告诉你的孙子们了 |
[07:40] | We come from a planet called Earth. | 我们来自一个叫地球的星球 |
[07:44] | – What do you want? – Actually, we came to trade. | 你们要什么 事实上,我们是来贸易的 |
[07:48] | Hm? | 嗯? |
[07:50] | – Really? – We’re looking for an Unas. | 真的? 我们在寻找乌纳斯 |
[07:54] | Well, then. | 好吧,那么 |
[07:56] | You’ve come to the right place. | 你们来对地方了 |
[07:59] | I’m the most respected dealer of Unas in this land. | 我是这里最受尊敬的乌纳斯经纪人 |
[08:03] | My name is Burrock. | 我叫布洛克 |
[08:06] | I’m Daniel Jackson and this is Colonel Jack O’Neill. | 我是丹尼尔杰克森 这是杰克欧尼尔上校 |
[08:10] | Colonel? | 上校? |
[08:11] | Yes. It means he’s our head… trader. | 对,意思是我们商人的头 |
[08:15] | “Head trader”? | 首领商人? |
[08:17] | I like that. And you can call me Colonel Burrock. | 我喜欢那个 你可以叫我布洛克上校 |
[08:24] | It is our custom to welcome visitors with a drink. Will you join me? | 我们的习俗是以饮酒来欢迎客人 你们会加入? |
[08:28] | It is our custom to drink. Of course. | 喝酒是我们的习俗,当然 |
[08:40] | – “Honesty”, huh? – We’re traders. | 诚实,恩? 我们是商人 |
[08:42] | We’ve traded. We trade. We’re trading. | 我们贸易过 我们贸易 我们将贸易 |
[09:03] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[09:08] | You thank a beast? | 你谢一个畜牲? |
[09:10] | Yes. Positive reinforcement. | 对 正面增强 |
[09:12] | We find it a successful method of training. | 我们发现一个成功的训练方法 |
[09:17] | I’m curious to learn more about your methods, | 我很好奇你的方法 |
[09:19] | and to learn more about where you came from. | 并且想多了解你来自的地方 |
[09:25] | So no one else has actually come through the Chaapa- ai? | 那么没有别人真的通过恰怕艾 |
[09:29] | I have wondered why there are so many symbols on the pedestal. | 我想知道 为什么在基架上有这么多记号? |
[09:32] | I have stood for hours pressing different combinations, | 我已经站立了几个小时 挤压不同的化合物 |
[09:35] | but nothing happened. | 但什么都没发生 |
[09:36] | The fact that you have come here | 你来自一个我们不知道的地方的事实 |
[09:38] | from a place we do not know proves I am right. | 证明了我是对的 |
[09:41] | The Chaapa- ai goes many places, does it not? | 去了许多地方,对吗? |
[09:44] | – Haven’t you travelled to other worlds? – I have been to one place. | 你没去过其他地方 我去过一个地方 |
[09:48] | Just one time, so far. | 只有一次,目前为止 |
[09:51] | I had to press seven different symbols to get the Chaapa- ai to open. | 我要按7种不同的记号 来让恰怕艾打开 |
[09:55] | How’d you learn those symbols? | 你如何学会那些记号? |
[09:57] | I paid dearly for them. They have been passed down | 我为他们付出了很多 它们 |
[10:00] | through the lineage of certain families since the Beast Wars. | 通过特定家族的血缘流传下来 自从野兽战争以后 |
[10:05] | Beast Wars? | 野兽战争? |
[10:06] | Long ago, the beasts enslaved our forefathers | 很久以前 野兽通过恐怖和镇压 |
[10:08] | through terror and oppression. | 奴役我们的先祖 |
[10:10] | They served “the one with the glowing eyes”. | 它们效忠于”有生机勃勃眼睛的人” |
[10:14] | And what happened to him, her? | 之后发生了什么? |
[10:17] | No one knows. One day he went away, did not return. | 没有人知道 一天他走了,没有回来 |
[10:22] | Our forefathers learned how the beasts’ weapons worked and led an uprising. | 我们的祖先学习野兽的武器如何工作 并且发动了起义 |
[10:27] | The war was bloody, waged for many years, | 战争是血腥的,持续了许多年 |
[10:30] | but eventually the slaves triumphed | 但最终奴隶们胜利了 |
[10:32] | and the masters became the slaves. | 而主人变成了 奴隶 |
[10:34] | Since then, the beasts have served us. | 从此,野兽服务于我们 |
[10:51] | Like the one at the auction that got away, | 就像那边拍卖的那个 |
[10:53] | this one comes from our local stock. | 这个是来自我们本土的 |
[10:57] | I believe him to be untrainable. | 我相信他是不可驯服的 |
[10:59] | His head is not right, even for a beast. | 他的头不对,甚至是作为一个野兽 |
[11:02] | Maybe he’s just pissed cos you keep torturing him. | 也许他愤怒只是因为你一直虐待他 |
[11:07] | The unfortunate result of generations of inbreeding. | 世代近亲繁殖的不幸结果 |
[11:10] | I’m afraid he’ll have to be put down. | 我恐怕他不得不被取缔 |
[11:15] | Do you not have this problem at home? | 你们那里没有这种问题? |
[11:17] | We’ve made some progress, actually. | 我们做了些改进,事实上 |
[11:20] | Interesting. | 有意思 |
[11:22] | The only choice we had was to introduce new blood. | 我们唯一的选择就是引进新血缘 |
[11:26] | Fortunately, I was able to find some. | 幸运的是,我找到了一些 |
[11:48] | This one will make me the wealthiest beastmaster in the land. | 这将让我成为这里最富有的野兽主人 |
[12:01] | Daniel. | 丹尼尔 |
[12:04] | – He speaks? – Yes. | 他说话? 对 |
[12:07] | – Your name. – Yes. That’s because he’s mine. | 你的名字 对 因为他是我的 |
[12:13] | You deceived me! | 你欺骗我! |
[12:15] | You said you came here to trade for an Unas, not to claim one of your own. | 你说你来这里是为了买乌纳斯 不是来宣称你的所有权 |
[12:20] | I just wanted to make sure he was here before we made an issue out of it. | 我只是要来确定他在这里 在我们采取行动以前 |
[12:26] | These beasts, all of them… bear my mark. | 这些野兽,都有我的标记 |
[12:31] | – Yours had no identification. – You heard him say my name. | 你没有证明 你听到他可以说我的名字 |
[12:34] | I caught him in the wild of the other place. | 我在别的野地里捉到他 |
[12:37] | It was part of an experiment I was conducting. Sorry, but I need him back. | 那是我主持的实验的一部分 对不起,但我要他回去 |
[12:41] | Well, I’m sorry. You cannot have him. | 好,我道歉你不能拥有它 |
[13:01] | Does Colonel O’Neill require our assistance? | 欧尼尔上校要求我们的协助? |
[13:05] | He hasn’t signalled yet. | 他还没有告知 |
[13:12] | I could offer another Unas in exchange. | 我可以提供另一个乌纳斯作为交换 |
[13:17] | This one is of good stock, and he’s already trained. | 这是个好货色,并且已经被训练了 |
[13:20] | You don’t understand. This one’s name is Chaka, and he is coming with me. | 你不明白 这个的名字是Chaka,他要和我一起 |
[13:29] | – Uh, Daniel. – Jack. | 哦,丹尼尔 杰克 |
[13:31] | Why don’t we discuss what we can offer the man in return? | 为什么我们不讨论 可以提供什么给这个人作为回报? |
[13:40] | Shall we? | 我们会? |
[13:43] | Outside. | 外面 |
[13:57] | Daniel! | 丹尼尔 |
[14:01] | Daniel, I am not gonna get into a firefight over this right now. | 丹尼尔,我现在不想卷入交战 |
[14:06] | If you expect to trade for that Unas, do not think it will come cheap. | 如果你指望买乌纳斯,别指望会便宜 |
[14:14] | So what’s your price? | 那么你出价多少? |
[14:17] | Two Unas of equally pure lineage. | 两个同样纯正血统的乌纳斯 |
[14:20] | Two for one? | 两个换一个? |
[14:22] | Your Unas is worth it, or you would not have travelled so far. | 你的乌纳斯值这个价,否则你不会来这么远 |
[14:26] | Besides, you have more sophisticated methods | 另外 你有更加成熟的方法 |
[14:29] | for capturing and training them. | 捕获和训练他们 |
[14:33] | We’ll… think about it. | 我们会…考虑 |
[14:39] | Come on. | 继续 |
[14:52] | Excuse me. | 对不起 |
[14:56] | You, uh… have some sort of plan to do something about this? | 你,嗯,有什么计划? |
[15:01] | Well, right now I’m not sure I’m gonna do anything. | 好,刚才我不确定我要做任何事 |
[15:07] | How can you say that? | 你怎么能这么说? |
[15:09] | Daniel, you wanna go out | 丹尼尔,你要出去抓一对乌纳斯 |
[15:12] | and catch a couple of Unas, trade’em for Chaka? | 训练他们为了交换乌纳斯? |
[15:13] | – I think you’re missing the point. – Am I? | 我想你误解了 是吗? |
[15:16] | – You saw how they treat them. – Daniel. | 你看到他们如何对待他们丹尼尔 |
[15:18] | I’m not saying any of this is right. I just don’t know what to do about it. | 我不是说这样是正确的 我只是不知道如何处理 |
[15:22] | I don’t want to change their way of life, but… | 我不想改变他们的生活方式 但… |
[15:25] | Chaka wasn’t born into this kind of domestication. | 但Chaka不是生而接受这种驯服的 |
[15:28] | He’s known freedom all his life. | 他已经知道自由 |
[15:30] | The Unas of his planet live together in families. | 他星球上的乌纳斯都和家庭生活在一起 |
[15:33] | – They have art. – Oh, yes. I’ve seen the cave drawings. | 他们有艺术 对,我见过洞穴画 |
[15:36] | I will not leave him here like this. | 我不会把他这样留下来 |
[15:41] | Even if it means risking human lives? | 甚至这意味着拿人命去冒险? |
[15:46] | We should be able to avoid that, shouldn’t we? | 我们应该可以避免,对吗? |
[16:08] | – So what’s going on? – They’re using Unas as slaves. | 那么接下来如何? 他们把乌纳斯当奴隶 |
[16:12] | They were inbred for so long, they’re untrainable. | 他们天生如此,他们是不可被训练的 |
[16:15] | They needed new blood so they’re not giving Chaka up. | 他们需要新血缘所以他们不会放弃Chaka |
[16:18] | – What shall we do? – Wait until dark. | 我们应该做什么? 等待知道天黑 |
[16:20] | Daniel and I’ll go in and extract him. You’ll provide cover. | 丹尼尔和我会去解救他你提供援助 |
[16:25] | And we’re gonna do it without taking human lives. | 并且我们要不付出人命 |
[16:43] | Down. | 向下 |
[16:55] | Down. | 向下 |
[17:37] | Chaka | Chaka. |
[17:45] | Chaka | Chaka. |
[18:02] | Chaka | Chaka. |
[18:27] | – Chaka. – Daniel. | Chaka 丹尼尔 |
[18:28] | Tell him to move back. | 告诉他向后移动 |
[18:31] | Chaka! | Chaka! |
[18:34] | – He’s not moving. – Move back. | 他不动 向后移 |
[18:37] | – I could have said that. – Keka. Keka. | 我应该这么说 |
[18:40] | Danger. | 危险 |
[18:51] | Crap. Come on, we gotta go. | 废话,继续,我们要走 |
[18:54] | Come on. | 继续 |
[18:58] | – It’s OK, it’s OK. – Wok tah! | 好了,好了 |
[19:01] | – What? I don’t know what’s wrong. – Wok tah! | 什么?我不知道出了什么差错 |
[19:05] | He says this one’s marked for death. Come on, it’s OK. He’s not. Let’s go. | 他说这个标志着死亡 继续,没事他不会我们走 |
[19:10] | Wok tah! | Wok tah! |
[19:12] | – Wok tah! – He says that they’re all marked for death. | 他说他们都被标记死亡 |
[19:15] | – No, Chaka. – Daniel, with or without him, we gotta go! | 不,Chaka 丹尼尔,带不带他,我们都得走! |
[19:33] | Sir, you’ve got company. | 长官,你有伙伴 |
[19:42] | At least ten men heading your way. We’re laying down cover fire. | 至少10个人向你而来 我们放弃开火 |
[20:13] | Colonel, come in. Over. | 上校,进来 |
[20:21] | Colonel, do you read? Come in. Over. | 上校,你能听到?进来 |
[20:33] | Chaka must have grabbed that from my vest before it was taken away. | Chaka一定从我的衣服里抢走了那个 |
[20:37] | – Why would he do that? – He’s seen me using it. | 他为什么这么做? 他看过我们使用 |
[20:41] | Chaka | Chaka. |
[20:44] | – Give. – Ko? | – Give. – Ko? |
[20:47] | “Ko”. I don’t know that word. | 我不知道这个单词 |
[20:51] | “Ko”, it’s give. Yes, yes, Chaka. Ko, ko. | 是给,对,对,Chaka |
[21:05] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[21:07] | – Aka. – Aka. Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[21:11] | Daniel. | 丹尼尔 |
[21:13] | Right. | 对 |
[21:16] | – Sam, it’s Daniel. Do you read? – Daniel, are you OK? | 山姆,这是丹尼尔你能收到? 丹尼尔,你没事? |
[21:20] | – Uh, been better. – Colonel O’Neill? | 嗯,好多了 欧尼尔上校? |
[21:25] | Physically fine, but I’m not expecting a birthday present any time soon. | 生理上还好 但我不指望有什么生日礼物 |
[21:29] | Ko. | Ko. |
[21:32] | Ko. | Ko. |
[21:35] | Chaka | Chaka. |
[21:38] | Ko. | Ko. |
[21:59] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[22:03] | Carter. Report. | 卡特报告 |
[22:06] | There were too many ofthem, sir. You ordered us not to shoot to kill. | 长官,这里有太多 你命令我们不要射杀 |
[22:11] | – Yeah, I know. – We’re being pursued by a search party. | 对,我知道 我们被一个搜索队追踪 |
[22:15] | Attempting to make it to the gate to get reinforcements. | 试图去星际之门寻求增援 |
[22:19] | Roger that. Out. | 听到 出去 |
[22:25] | Daniel. | 丹尼尔 |
[22:27] | – Chaka. – Chaka. | – Chaka. – Chaka. |
[22:35] | Aka na. | Aka na. |
[22:37] | Ma. Ma kan. | Ma. Ma kan. |
[22:42] | Aka na. Keka. | Aka na. Keka. |
[22:46] | – Ma! Kan. – Aka na. | – Ma! Kan. – Aka na. |
[22:49] | Kan cha na. | Kan cha na. |
[23:01] | Chaka. | Chaka. |
[23:06] | Chaka. | Chaka. |
[23:10] | What’s he saying? | 他说什么? |
[23:14] | Actually, it means a lot of different things. | 事实上,这意味着许多不同的东西 |
[23:17] | In this particular case, I’d say… | 在这个特殊情况下,我要说 |
[23:21] | “Thank you for trying to free me. Sorry for getting you into this mess. “ | 谢谢你试图解救我 对不起让你沾染这种麻烦 |
[23:26] | Chaka | Chaka. |
[23:29] | Chaka full of nuts. Whatever. | Chaka满嘴胡说不管什么 |
[23:33] | – Jack, it’s not his fault. – Daniel… | 杰克,这不是他的错 丹尼尔… |
[23:36] | I’m chained up in a madman’s barn with a bunch of Unas. | 我被锁在一个疯人的仓库里 和一群乌纳斯在一起 |
[23:40] | Who’s to blame is not at the top of my list of concerns… just yet. | 该谴责的人不在我关注列表的前头 尚未 |
[23:48] | Chaka | Chaka. |
[23:52] | Chaka | Chaka. |
[23:59] | Chaka | Chaka. |
[24:04] | – That’s amazing. – What? | 那很棒 什么? |
[24:06] | Language is a learned behaviour. | 语言是学术习惯 |
[24:10] | Chaka must have taught this Unas this word. | Chaka一定教过乌纳斯这个词 |
[24:18] | Chaka | Chaka. |
[24:20] | Chaka | Chaka. |
[24:23] | Chaka zo. | Chaka zo. |
[24:26] | Chaka zo. | Chaka zo. |
[24:47] | They’re saying Chaka is their leader. | 他们说Chaka是他们的领导 |
[24:49] | They recognise he wouldn’t leave without them. | 他们认为他不应该离开他们 |
[24:51] | Daniel, dogs sniff each other’s butts and they’re friends for life. | 丹尼尔 狗轻视各自但它们是终生的朋友 |
[24:57] | – We still keep them as pets. – No. No, this is different. | 我们仍然把它们作为宠物 不,这不同 |
[25:02] | Chaka made a choice. | Chaka作了选择 |
[25:04] | Choice is freedom. | 选择是自由 |
[25:06] | These Unas pledged their allegiance to him because of that. | 这些乌纳斯宣誓效忠于他 |
[25:10] | – What are you saying? – They wanna be free. | 你在说什么? 他们要自由 |
[25:12] | They recognise what that means. | 他们认同自由的含义 |
[25:14] | – All they said was “Chaka zo”. – Chaka zo. | 他们都说Chaka. Chaka |
[25:18] | Chaka zo. | Chaka zo. |
[25:20] | Chaka isn’t different. | Chaka是不同的 |
[25:24] | These Unas were born into domestication | 这些乌纳斯生来被驯化 |
[25:27] | but they know freedom enough to want it. | 但他们了解足够多的自由去作这种要求 |
[25:29] | – You said this is their way of life here. – Well, it has to change. | 你说这是他们在这里的生活方式 对,需要改变 |
[25:33] | How? | 怎么改? |
[25:36] | We’ve meddled in other cultures before. | 我们之前在其他文明世界里管闲事 |
[25:38] | Well, now you’re talking about moving in an army. | 对,现在你在谈论卷入战争 |
[25:41] | I’d like to think that there was another way. | 我愿意认为还有别的方法 |
[25:44] | Look, in principle, I agree with you. | 看,原则上,我同意你 |
[26:03] | You injured my father. | 你伤害了我父亲 |
[26:13] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[26:15] | I really am. | 真的对不起 |
[26:22] | We were just trying to take back an Unas that’s rightfully ours. | 我们只是要带回一个 合法属于我们的乌纳斯 |
[26:28] | Stealing is wrong. | 偷窃是错误的 |
[26:31] | Yes. It is. | 对 |
[26:46] | Chaka | Chaka. |
[26:53] | Chaka | Chaka. |
[27:06] | Trust me. A whole lotta people are gonna have to die | 相信我 许多人会不得不死在 |
[27:10] | before one Unas goes free. | 乌纳斯得到自由前 |
[27:29] | Colonel, do you read? | 上校,你能听到?进来 |
[27:34] | – Yeah. What’s your situation? – We’re at the gate, sir, but it’s guarded. | 对,你情况怎样? 我们在星际之门,长官,但被守卫着 |
[27:38] | – Ifwe attempt to get through, it’ll get ugly. – Hold your position. | 如果我们试图穿过,会变得很糟 保持位置 |
[27:42] | Radio silence. Gotta go. | 无线电波沉默走 |
[28:02] | Beast stealing is punishable by death. | 偷窃野兽罪该死 |
[28:08] | But it is my hope that that will not be necessary. | 但我希望这不是必须的 |
[28:13] | But that will be up to you. | 但是那个意愿全看你 |
[28:18] | I also know there were others with you and that they may try to rescue you. | 我也知道有别人和你一起 并且他们试图救你 |
[28:22] | That would not be wise. I will not hesitate to kill you. | 那不明智 我不会犹豫杀你 |
[28:26] | What do you want? | 你要什么? |
[28:35] | Tell me of the places where the Chaapa- ai can go. | 告诉我哪里能通过恰怕艾 |
[28:41] | I do not understand why you take such risks for this beast. | 我不明白为什么 你要为这个野兽冒如此大的风险 |
[28:45] | He is very valuable to me, | 他对我非常有价值 |
[28:47] | but you can replace him with one of equal lineage. | 但你可以用一个同样血缘的代替他 |
[28:49] | Because they’re not beasts. | 因为他们不是野兽 |
[28:52] | They’re self- aware, intelligent beings, | 他们是自我觉醒的智能动物 |
[28:55] | and you have no right to use them as slaves or treat them like you do. | 并且你没有权利把他们用作奴隶 或如此对待他们 |
[28:59] | They used our forefathers as slaves | 他们用我们的祖先作为奴隶 |
[29:01] | and treated them worse than we do our Unas. | 并且比我们对待乌纳斯更坏的对待他们 |
[29:04] | – And that makes you right? – What would you have us do? | 那样你就对了? 你要我们做什么? |
[29:07] | Free them. | 放了他们 |
[29:11] | Untrained, uncontrolled? | 不可训练的,不可控的? |
[29:14] | A beast would rip me limb from limb, eat me alive. | 野兽会撕碎我,生吞我 |
[29:16] | Then send them to their home world. | 然后送他们回到他们自己的世界 |
[29:19] | Our forefathers could have slaughtered them all, | 我们的祖先可以全杀了他们 |
[29:22] | wiped them from the planet. | 把他们扫出星球 |
[29:24] | But, instead, they saw a way to use their strength to our advantage. | 但,取而代之的 他们看到利用他们智能来帮我们的方法 |
[29:27] | A way to coexist. For that, we thank them. | 一条共存之路我们感谢他们 |
[29:30] | You don’t coexist. You use them as slaves. | 你们不是共存你把他们用作奴隶 |
[29:33] | Look. We’re not gonna tell you anything, so you might as well let us go. | 看,我们不是要告诉你任何事 所以你也许同样让我们走 |
[29:37] | We’ll go back to where we came from, | 我们会回到我们来的地方 |
[29:40] | you can go on doing what you do so well. | 你可以继续做你的事情 |
[29:43] | Because now I know for certain there is more out there. | 因为现在我确定还有更多的在那里 |
[29:46] | Yeah, I know the grass always looks cleaner. | 对,我知道草地永远看起来更干净 |
[29:49] | But a bunch of bad guys with glowing eyes are out there, | 但一伙有生机勃勃眼睛的坏人在那里 |
[29:52] | and you really don’t wanna mess with them. | 并且你真的不想和他们搞在一起 |
[30:07] | – Teal’c! – I will not continue to do nothing. | 提亚克! 我不会继续不做任何事 |
[30:11] | What are you gonna do? Teal’c! | 提亚克!你想干嘛? |
[30:15] | Stop it! He’s not gonna tell you anything! | 停止! 他不会告诉你任何事 |
[30:28] | Chaka keka! | Chaka keka! |
[30:34] | Quiet! | 安静! |
[30:40] | Quiet down! | 安静下来! |
[30:44] | Quiet! | 安静! |
[30:47] | Quiet! | 安静! |
[31:07] | – Ka keka! – No! | – Ka keka! – 不! |
[31:17] | Impressive weapon. | 印象深刻的武器 |
[31:20] | But not as efficient as a fire stick. | 但不如火枪有效 |
[31:23] | It seems to stop working after it’s been fired for a while. | 看起来在被点火后停止了工作 |
[31:28] | I assume… | 我假设… |
[31:31] | that’s what these are for. | 那是这些的原因 |
[31:33] | – Tell me how to make it work again. – Give it to me, I’ll show you. | 告诉我如何让它重新工作 给我看看,我教你 |
[31:39] | It was simple enough to learn how to shoot it. | 学习如何射击是很简单的 |
[31:42] | I will learn this part on my own as well. | 我会自己学习这个部分 |
[31:45] | In the meantime, hunger and thirst will weaken you. | 同时,饥饿和口渴会削弱你 |
[31:48] | Perhaps tomorrow you will tell me what I want to know. | 也许明天你会告诉我我想知道的 |
[31:58] | I do not understand why, | 我不明白为什么 你要为这个野兽冒如此大的风险 |
[32:03] | but it seems that you care for beasts | 但看起来你对野兽的关注 |
[32:05] | more than you care for your own wellbeing. | 更甚于你对自己生活的关注 |
[32:08] | So be it. | 对 |
[32:10] | Every morning and night, I will come here to learn what you know. | 每个早晨和夜晚 我会来到这里学习你知道的 |
[32:13] | If you do not tell me… I will kill a beast. | 如果你不告诉我… 我会杀一头野兽 |
[32:18] | It may cost me. | 这会让我破费 |
[32:21] | But I believe it may be worth it. | 但我相信值得这个价 |
[32:31] | Until tonight. | 直到今晚 |
[32:53] | Maybe we could take out those four guys, | 也许我们可以带出那四个人 |
[32:56] | but then dozens more’d be all over us. | 但更多的12个人会包围我们 |
[32:58] | Then we’d have to get through the gate. | 然后我们必须通过大门 |
[33:01] | A diversion. | 一个转换 |
[33:17] | Yeah, Carter. I got you. | 对,卡特我听到你了 |
[33:22] | Sir, what’s yourstatus? We heard shooting. | 长官,你在哪里?我们听到射击 |
[33:28] | We’re all right. One of the Unas took a hit. | 我们很好 一个乌纳斯受到鞭打 |
[33:31] | – Chaka? – No, he’s OK. | Chaka? 不,他很好 |
[33:35] | I told you to hold your position at the gate. | 我告诉你在大门的位置 |
[33:37] | Yes, sir. Teal’c thinks we can create a big enough distraction | 是,长官 3提亚克认为我们可以制造一个大的分散 |
[33:41] | to attempt a rescue, and I agree. | 以吸引援救,我同意了 |
[33:43] | But we can’t guarantee zero casualties. | 但我们不能保证零伤亡 |
[33:46] | Ifthat’s still your concern, please advise. Over. | 如果那仍然是你关心的,请给建议 |
[33:49] | I don’t think we can talk our way out of this. | 我不认为我们可以脱离这个讨论 |
[33:52] | For once, I’m not asking us to. | 只有一次,我没有要求我们去 |
[33:56] | – Damn it, Daniel. – Let’s get outta here. | 不管,丹尼尔 让我们去那里 |
[34:02] | All of us. | 我们全部 |
[34:18] | Sir, still awaiting your orders. | 长官,仍然等待你的命令 |
[34:22] | Yeah. We’ve got three Unas who are gonna be joining us. | 好我们有3个乌纳斯要加入我们 |
[34:26] | Do what you have to do, Carter. | 做你必须做的,卡特 |
[34:39] | You! Leave it! | 你! 离开它! |
[34:42] | Come here! | 过来! |
[35:31] | Quick! Water! Before the fire spreads to the buildings! | 快! 水! 在火蔓延到大楼之前! |
[35:55] | Get him! | 抓住他! |
[36:17] | – Where’s Teal’c? – Trying to be popular. | 提亚克在哪里?试图受到欢迎 |
[36:46] | – Stand back! – Keka! | 往后站! |
[36:50] | Keka. | Keka. |
[37:02] | Come on, come on. | 继续,继续 |
[37:04] | Ka cha. Ka cha! | Ka cha. Ka cha! |
[37:18] | – Stop! – Hey! | 停! 嗨! |
[37:50] | Chaka! | Chaka! |
[37:53] | It’s OK. Chaka. | 好了,Chaka |
[37:55] | Ka- nay. Friend. | 朋友 |
[38:04] | Friend. | 朋友 |
[38:19] | I thought you said the gate was heavily guarded. | 我想会你说大门重兵把守 |
[38:23] | The men may have gone to town to help put out the fire. | 人们也许都跑去村子帮忙救火了 |
[38:26] | Or we got an ambush here. | 否则我们会在这里遭到伏兵 |
[38:30] | Hey, hey! Stop. | 嗨,嗨! 停止 |
[38:33] | Keka! Chaka! | Keka! Chaka! |
[38:38] | Keka! | Keka! |
[38:44] | I think he understands why we stopped. | 我认为他懂得我们为什么停 |
[38:47] | All right. Fan out. Cover’em. | 好的 散开 覆盖他们 |
[39:21] | Chaka! | Chaka! |
[40:07] | Chaka! No! | Chaka! 不! |
[40:29] | Chaka | Chaka. |
[40:34] | Chaka | Chaka. |
[40:36] | We’re all clear, sir. Teal’c’s dialling the gate. | 我们都明确了,长官 提亚克在拨门 |
[40:39] | We should hurry. There might be more men coming. | 我们得快也许有更多的人进来 |
[40:44] | Chaka! | Chaka! |
[40:47] | Come on. We’re taking you home. | 继续,我们会带你回家 |
[40:56] | – No- na. – No- na. Home. | – No- na. – No- na. 家. |
[41:01] | – Aka. – No- na! | – Aka. – No- na! |
[41:03] | Ko. Aka. Kek. | Ko. Aka. Kek. |
[41:07] | We did all this to save you. | 我们做这一切都是为了来救你 |
[41:10] | Aka. Kek. | Aka. Kek. |
[41:14] | He never intended to come with us. | 他永不会和我们一起走 |
[41:16] | Ska nat. Ka keka. | Ska nat. Ka keka. |
[41:22] | – He thought he was helping us escape. – So what does he wanna do? | 他认为他在帮我们逃脱 那么他要干嘛? |
[41:26] | Stay and fight, and free the others. | 留下来抗争,解放其他的 |
[41:29] | Daniel, we didn’t come here to arm them. | 丹尼尔,我们不是来这里武装他们的 |
[41:34] | They did that themselves. | 他们自己完成了 |
[41:38] | I don’t think we’re gonna stop them. | 我不认为我们应该阻止他们 |
[41:48] | Ka kek. | Ka kek. |
[41:51] | Ska. Ka kek. | Ska. Ka kek. |
[42:06] | – Chaka. – Chaka. | – Chaka. – Chaka. |
[42:25] | You just sent him out to start a war. | 你只是送他离开去开始一场战争 |
[42:27] | It was his choice. | 这是他的选择 |
[42:31] | I told him they didn’t have to kill. | 我告诉她他们不必须杀死 |
[42:34] | Do you think he understands that? | 你认为他懂得这个? |
[42:37] | They know what freedom is and they’re willing to fight for it. | 他们知道自由是什么 并且他们愿意为此抗争 |
[42:42] | They deserve a chance. | 他们值得拥有一个机会 |