时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:06] | Previously on “Stargate SG-1″… | 星际之门SG1上集回顾: |
[00:15] | – What is it? – You tell me. | 这是什么?你告诉我 |
[00:19] | “Under no circumstances go to P4C- 970, Colonel Jack O’Neill. “ | “决不去P4C-970,杰克欧尼尔上校” |
[00:24] | – This looks like your handwriting. – That is my handwriting. | 好像是你的笔迹 是我的 |
[00:27] | – And it’s my signature. – That looks like blood, sir. | 这是我的签名 好像学习了前人的经验,长官 |
[00:32] | I want P4C- 970 removed from the dialling computer immediately. | 我想P4C-970马上从电脑中删除掉 |
[00:36] | I wonder why you sent it. | 我想知道你为什么派我去 |
[00:39] | I wonder when. | 我想知道时间 |
[00:51] | Welcome back, SG-1. | 欢迎回来,SG1 |
[00:54] | Break out the fishing gear, General! Our job here is done. | 准备去钓鱼,将军 我们的工作做完了 |
[00:58] | – I take it your mission was successful? – In a word, sir, yes. | 那就是说你们的任务成功了? 一句话,长官,是的 |
[01:01] | In two words, yes, sir. | 两句话,是的,长官 |
[01:05] | Your report said the Volians were a simple agrarian society. | 你的报告说瓦里恩是一个简单的土著民族 |
[01:09] | – That they are. – They introduced us to another race. | 是的 他们给我们介绍了另一个种族 |
[01:12] | Who, while lacking a sense of humour, | 他们虽然没有幽默感 |
[01:14] | make up for it in advanced technology. | 但是用先进的技术来补偿了 |
[01:16] | They just wanted to make sure we were trustworthy first. | 他们首先只想确定我们是可信的 |
[01:19] | Long story short, I think we just carried out our standing orders, sir. | 长话短说 我们只是完成了我们的议事程序,长官 |
[01:23] | Indeed. We may have found a race both willing and capable | 的确 我们也许可以找到一个热心有能力的民族 |
[01:26] | of defending this world against the Goa’uld. | 用来保护这个世界 抵抗勾阿呜 |
[01:29] | – If that outburst didn’t convince you… – I’m convinced. | 如果那种情感不能使你确信… 我相信 |
[01:33] | We just wrapped up several hours of talks with a guy named… | 我们刚集中了几个小时 和一个小伙子谈话… |
[01:37] | – Borren. – Who really lacks a sense of humour. | 他叫波恩 他真的没什么幽默感 |
[01:41] | But he wants the negotiations to move up to the state level. | 但是他想要进行提高国家水平的谈判 |
[01:45] | Well done. While I inform the president, you prepare a mission briefing. | 做的好,当我想总统汇报的时候 你们去准备任务简报 |
[01:50] | Yes, sir. | 是,长官 |
[01:53] | By the way, what do our new friends call themselves? | 还有,我们的新朋友自称为什么? |
[01:56] | The Aschen, sir. They’re called the Aschen. | 爱辛人,长官 他们被叫做爱辛 |
[02:54] | Stargate.SG1-s05e10.2001 | |
[03:04] | So, out of security concerns, the Aschen wish not to reveal the location | 那么,撇开安全问题不说 爱辛不想暴露他们的地点 |
[03:09] | of their home world until we have an agreement. | 在我们达成协议之前 |
[03:12] | – They’re a little paranoid. – Appropriate, as they don’t have an iris. | 他们有一点痴心妄想 合理啊,因为他们没有虹膜 |
[03:16] | We do know they’ve created a secondary star in the Volian system | 我们的确知道 他们在瓦里恩系统创造了第二个行星 |
[03:20] | by igniting a gas giant, thereby doubling the Volians’ growing season. | 通过点燃气团 因此使得瓦里恩增加的理由加倍了 |
[03:24] | They made a star? How? | 他们创造行星? 怎么做的? |
[03:26] | Well, theoretically, | 理论上说 |
[03:27] | by increasing the density of a sufficiently massive gas giant | 通过增加有效的气体密度 |
[03:31] | until a thermonuclear reaction took place. | 直到发生热核反应 |
[03:33] | – In fact, Arthur C Clarke posited… – Ambassador. | 事实上,亚瑟安置了… 大使 |
[03:37] | You gotta be careful about using the word “how” | 你要小心使用”如何”这个词 |
[03:40] | unless you really wanna know. | 除非你真的想知道 |
[03:42] | My mistake, Colonel. | 是我错了,上校 |
[03:44] | My point is, the achievement itself goes a long way to prove | 我的问题是 成功本生就需要很久时间去证明 |
[03:48] | the Aschen are advanced enough to take on the Goa’uld. | 爱辛足够先进,能够抵抗勾阿呜 |
[03:51] | The Aschen could be formidable allies. | 爱辛可以是强大的联盟 |
[03:53] | If they’re Stargate capable, why haven’t we heard of’em? | 如果他们的星际之门是能用的话 我们为什么没有听说过他们? |
[03:56] | Good question. | 问的好 |
[03:57] | They only use their ships to go to planets in their confederation. | 他们只做飞船去他们联邦的星球上去 |
[04:01] | Of which the Volian system is a part. | 瓦里恩是其中一部分 |
[04:03] | Yes. Borren said the Aschen and Volian gates | 波恩说爱辛和瓦里恩的门 |
[04:05] | were discovered buried, like ours. | 发现时是埋没的 就像我们的一样 |
[04:07] | No DHD was ever recovered. | 没有一个拨号装置是被覆盖过的 |
[04:09] | The Aschen tried dialling numerous symbol combinations, | 爱辛尝试拨了很多标记的联合 |
[04:12] | but without a DHD to compensate for stellar drift, | 但是没有拨号装置补偿恒星观望 |
[04:15] | they were stuck, like us. | 他们会被困的,就像我们一样 |
[04:16] | – We could only go to Abydos. – Exactly. | 我们之能去阿比多斯 的确 |
[04:19] | Only after Daniel found the cartouche on Abydos | 就在丹尼尔 发现了阿比多斯上面的旋涡 |
[04:22] | could we make the drift calculations to successfully dial other planets. | 我们可以通过观望正确的做计算 以成功拨达其他的星球 |
[04:26] | Add the database Colonel O’Neill | 欧尼尔上校 |
[04:28] | retrieved from the library of the Ancients… | 从远古的图书馆拿到的资料… |
[04:30] | We can offer access to a galaxy of worlds | 我们可以提供给银河系的人 |
[04:33] | and races the Aschen never knew existed. | 但是从来不知道爱辛的存在 |
[04:35] | The news must have come as a shock to them. | 这个消息一定会引起他们的震动 |
[04:38] | Oh, not really. | 哦,不完全是 |
[04:40] | Jack is saying that if they were surprised, they’d never show it. | 杰克再说如果他们会惊讶的话 他们也不会表现出来的 |
[04:44] | They don’t get excited in general, General. | 一般来讲他们不会变得兴奋,将军 |
[04:46] | It’s like an entire planet of accountants. | 就像一整个星球都是会计师 |
[04:50] | Colonel O’Neill mistrusts the Aschen. | 欧尼尔上校不信人爱辛 |
[04:52] | – I didn’t say that. – Indeed you did. | 我没有那样说 事实上你有 |
[04:54] | No, I didn’t. | 不,我没有 |
[04:56] | What I said was I didn’t trust people without a sense of humour. | 我说的只是我不相信没有幽默感的人 |
[05:00] | – Especially that boring guy. – Borren. | 尤其是那个无聊的人 波恩 |
[05:03] | I know his name. He was boring. | 我知道他的名字,他很无聊 |
[05:05] | The Aschen have agreed to meet our representative on P3A- 194 tomorrow. | 爱辛同意 明天在P3A-194上会见我们的代表 |
[05:11] | Colonel O’Neill and Major Carter | 欧尼尔上校和卡特上尉 |
[05:14] | are to be available to the ambassador as consultants. | 担任大使的顾问 |
[05:17] | – Yes, sir. – Dr Jackson, | 是,长官 杰克森博士 |
[05:19] | I’d like you and Teal’c to confer with the Volians. | 我向你和提亚克起痛瓦里恩谈判 |
[05:22] | Find out how they feel about the Aschen. | 找出他们觉得爱辛怎么样 |
[05:25] | – I can tell you that now, sir. – Dig deeper. | 我现在就可以告诉你了,长官 挖深入一点 |
[05:28] | Find out from the Volians | 从瓦里恩那里弄清楚 |
[05:29] | if the Aschen are the good neighbours they seem to be. | 爱辛是不是和看上去那样是友好的邻居 |
[05:32] | You’ll embark at 0700. Gentlemen? | 我们在7点上船,先生们? |
[05:39] | Major Carter? Since we’re trading knowledge of the Stargate, | 卡特上尉? 自从我们交流星际之门的事情以来 |
[05:44] | I could probably use a little more of that knowledge myself. | 我该可以比较多的使用那知识 |
[05:48] | After you, Ambassador. | 在你后面,大使 |
[05:56] | – This place never ceases to amaze me. – Anything yet? | 这地方一直让我吃惊 还有别的吗? |
[06:00] | The computer should have it down to a handful of candidates by tomorrow. | 到明天电脑可以找出一大把的候选人 |
[06:04] | – Candidates? – Yeah. | 候选人? 是的 |
[06:06] | We’re trying to determine the location of the Aschen home planet. | 我们要确定爱辛原始星球的地点 |
[06:10] | How can you, without the coordinates? | 你怎么可以,没有条件的话? |
[06:12] | – How? – Oh, I asked that question again. | 怎样? 哦,我又问那问题了 |
[06:16] | In my early work with the Stargate programme, I theorised that | 在我研究星际之门的早期 我建立了理论 |
[06:20] | the limit for a lock between two Stargates | 没有拨号装置 |
[06:23] | without a DHD was 300 light years. | 两个星际之门之间锁住的界限是300光年 |
[06:25] | We are searching for viable coordinates | 我们在搜索合适的条件 |
[06:27] | within that radius of the Volian system, P3A- 194. | 在瓦里恩系统里那个长度的半径以内P3A-194 |
[06:31] | – As the Aschen world is in this area? – There’s a 70 per cent probability. | 就像爱辛在这个地区? 有70%的可能性 |
[06:36] | Why don’t the Aschen want us to know? | 爱辛为什么不想我们知道 |
[06:38] | Until we share our database, they have only our word of what’s out there. | 知道我们分享我们的资料 他们只知道我们世界的外部情形 |
[06:42] | They’re vulnerable. If we didn’t have an iris, I think we’d do the same. | 他们很容易受到攻击 如果我们没有虹膜,我想我们要也是一样 |
[06:48] | You know what? I have not eaten since, uh… oh, today. | 你知道什么?我一直没有吃东西 自从,哦…今天开始 |
[06:54] | The mess is this way. If you’d like, we can talk more there. | 混乱是这样的 如果你喜欢,我们可以在那里聊多一点 |
[06:58] | I’d like that very much. | 我非常喜欢 |
[07:13] | Chevron three, encoded. | 3队,编码 |
[07:25] | Morning. | 早上好 |
[07:31] | – This is what you’re wearing? – What’s wrong with it? | 你穿这个? 有问题吗? |
[07:36] | – Nothing. – Chevron four, encoded. | 没有 4队,编码 |
[07:40] | – You look fine. – They said I didn’t need a uniform. | 你看上去很好 他们说我不需要穿制服 |
[07:43] | – I just wanna make a good impression. – Chevron five, encoded. | 我只想留下好的印象 5队,编码 |
[07:47] | – You look great. Very sharp. – Thank you. | 你看上去很好,很有精神 谢谢你 |
[07:51] | Chevron six, encoded. | 6队,编码 |
[07:53] | It’s the shoes. | 是鞋子 |
[07:57] | They’re gonna get ruined. | 它们破了 |
[08:01] | It’s a farm planet. | 这是个农业星球 |
[08:04] | Chevron seven, locked. | 7队,编码 |
[08:22] | Enjoy the ride, Ambassador. We’ll look forward to your return. | 旅途愉快,大使,我们等你的回来 |
[08:28] | – After you. – Thank you. | 跟着你的 谢谢你 |
[09:18] | – It looks just like, uh… – Oh, yeah. | 看上去好像,恩… 哦,是的 |
[09:20] | Just when you think you’re not in Kansas any more, turns out you are. | 就当你想到你不在堪萨斯的时候 你已经不在了 |
[09:27] | – We’ll see what we can dig up. – Have fun. | 我们会看到我们能发现的 开心点 |
[09:33] | You said the Volians and the Aschen | 你说过瓦里恩和爱辛 |
[09:35] | enjoy a long- standing trade relationship, | 长期存在贸易关系 |
[09:37] | but there aren’t any signs of trade infrastructure around the Stargate. | 但是星际之门周围没有贸易结构的迹象 |
[09:42] | – What is that sound? – Have a look. | 那是什么声音 去看看 |
[09:59] | It’s a harvester. The Aschen provided hundreds of them all over the planet. | 是收割机,爱辛星球上有几百台 |
[10:03] | When a field is ready, it harvests the crop | 当一块地准备好了,它就收割农作物 |
[10:06] | and then brings it to the Stargate for transport to the Aschen home world. | 然后把它带到星际之门 传送到爱辛的国家 |
[10:20] | We’re gonna want a few of those. | 我们拿一点那些 |
[10:24] | I’m sure that can be arranged, Colonel. | 我确定那是有准备的,上校 |
[10:27] | – Borren! – Colonel. | 波恩! 上校 |
[10:32] | I thought I made it clear your weapons were unnecessary. | 我想我明确知道你们的武器是没用的 |
[10:36] | I thought you were jokin’ around. | 我以为你在开玩笑的 |
[10:39] | You know, like you always do. | 你知道,就像你经常那样 |
[10:44] | Borren, may I introduce our official representative, | 波恩,请让我介绍我们的官方代表 |
[10:48] | Ambassador Joseph Faxon of the United States. | 美国大使法克松 |
[10:50] | – I bring greetings… – I am not your counterpart. | 我带来了祝福… 我和你不一样 |
[10:53] | The harvester possesses a suitable compartment. This way, please. | 收割机拥有合适的车厢,这里,请 |
[11:02] | Shoes. | 鞋子 |
[11:07] | – You have something? – I’ll show you on the star map. | 你有? 我在星球地图上给你们看 |
[11:10] | We’ve calculated five possible Stargate coordinates | 我们找到5个有可能的星际之门条件 |
[11:13] | within a 300 light year radius of P3A- 194, the Volian system. | 在P3A-194周围300光年的半径内,瓦里恩系统 |
[11:17] | And there’s a good chance one is the Aschen world? | 很有可能这个是爱辛? |
[11:20] | These three were just calculated, so they’re unexplored. | 这三个我们刚刚计算过 所以他们是未调查过的 |
[11:23] | This one was determined uninhabitable by a MALP probe three years ago. | 这个在三年前被移动分析探测仪测定会不适宜人居住 |
[11:27] | But, sir, this gate was locked out of our dialling computer | 但是,长官 这个门被关在我们的拨号电脑之外 |
[11:30] | by your order seven months ago. | 那是你7个月前的命令 |
[11:33] | So there’s a one in four chance | 所以有1/4的可能性 |
[11:35] | that the Aschen home world is a planet that I ordered off limits? | 爱辛可能是一个我下令禁止进入的星球? |
[11:39] | Yes, sir. | 是的,长官 |
[11:40] | Have SG teams 3, 12 and 15 report to the briefing room as soon as possible. | 叫SG-3,12和15尽快向简报房汇报 |
[11:44] | Yes, sir. | 是,长官 |
[12:03] | Keel. | 科尔 |
[12:05] | It’s Dan Jackson and Teal’c. | 这是杰克森和提亚克 |
[12:08] | You said you’d not likely be this way again. | 你说过你不会再这样了 |
[12:11] | We wanted to learn about your relationship with the Aschen. | 我们想了解下你和爱辛的关系 |
[12:14] | – What would you like to know? – If they are honourable. | 你们想知道什么? 他们是不是可信 的 |
[12:19] | Yeah. I wouldn’t have put it quite that way, but… | 是的,我不会那样,但是… |
[12:22] | They’ve been friends to us since I remember. | 从我有记忆来他们就是我们的朋友 |
[12:25] | I was raised by an Aschen family. Orphan. | 我在一个爱辛人家里长大,欧潘 |
[12:30] | They give medicine freely, machines freely… Light and heat for our homes. | 他们免费的提供药物,机器… 为我们的家提供光芒和热量 |
[12:36] | So they’ve never been unreasonable with you in any way? | 他们从未以任何方式对你不合理过? |
[12:39] | They just float around in their harvesters mostly, | 他们只是散播了一些收割机 |
[12:43] | what few of them there are. | 非常少的一部分 |
[12:45] | You maintain freedom from their world? | 你们一直是自由的? |
[12:48] | If freedom is bein’ left alone, we have it. | 如果自由是被单独保留,拿我们是的 |
[12:54] | OK. Well, thank you. | 好的,谢谢你 |
[12:58] | Uh… when next you speak to one, | 恩…当下一次你和别人说话的时候 |
[13:00] | tell’em I got iron root in my south field. | 告诉他们我的脚陷在我南方的田里 |
[13:04] | Can’t dig it out myself. Need one of their machines. | 不能拔出来,需要他们的机器 |
[13:07] | Iron root? Well, maybe… maybe we can help. | 脚?可能我们可以帮忙 |
[13:17] | Stand here. | 站在这里 |
[13:39] | Oh, yeah… we’re gonna want a few of these too. | 哦,是的…我们也需要一些 |
[13:53] | Let me introduce your counterpart from our confederation. | 让我介绍我们联邦里你的副本 |
[13:57] | – Mollem. – I offer greetings from our president, | 莫伦 我带来了我们总统的致意 |
[14:01] | in the hope we can forge a friendship to enrich both our peoples. | 希望我们建立友谊,为我们的人带来好处 |
[14:05] | This seating arrangement is suitable for our negotiations. Please. | 这些坐位的安排很合适我们的谈判 请坐 |
[14:13] | I assume there are facilities on board? | 我相信船上有一些工具 |
[14:16] | In the next compartment. | 在下一个间隔间 |
[14:20] | Just wanted to make sure before we flew off somewhere. | 只想在起飞前确定一下 |
[14:23] | The harvester will remain in the vicinity of the Stargate | 收割机会在星际之门附近 |
[14:27] | throughout the negotiations. | 当谈判的时候 |
[14:30] | Mind if I check out the view first? | 介意我先检查下周围吗? |
[14:55] | Daniel, Teal’c, we’re on board one of their harvesters. | 丹尼尔,提亚克 我们在他们的一个收割机上面 |
[14:59] | When you get back, report to Hammond. Let him know proceedings have begun. | 当你回去的时候 告诉哈蒙德让他知道会议开始了 |
[15:04] | Copy that. And good luck. | 收到,好运 |
[15:14] | Here it is. | 这里 |
[15:20] | It goes deep, I’ll tell you that. | 变深了,我等下告诉你 |
[15:24] | Keel, we can probably take care of this for you with Teal’c’s staff weapon. | 科尔 我们可以用提亚克的武器帮你看管这些 |
[15:29] | General Hammond’s request was to gather information. | 哈蒙德将军的要求是搜集消息 |
[15:32] | He also said we should dig a little deeper. | 他还说我们要挖深一点 |
[15:37] | There’s a jug of my best sweetwater in it for you. | 这个水壶里面有我最好的糖果 给你的 |
[15:40] | OK. | 好的 |
[15:50] | – Have you discovered something? – Oh, God, I hope not. | 你找到什么了? 哦,上帝,我希望没有 |
[15:55] | Probably, though. | 可能,尽管 |
[15:58] | Our position is straightforward. | 我们的位置是直接的 |
[16:02] | You discovered means of travel between Stargates all over the galaxy. | 你发现很多通过星际之门 游遍银河系的事情 |
[16:06] | – Several hundred worlds, I am told. – Yes. | 几百个世界,我在说 是的 |
[16:10] | And you seek technologies for purposes of defence | 你找到了用于防护的设备 |
[16:12] | against hostile races you have encountered on these travels. | 抵抗敌对民族的 你在这些旅途中遭遇过的 |
[16:17] | Yes, we do. | 是的 |
[16:19] | We agree, in principle, to provide you with these defence technologies, | 我们同意 原则上,给你们提供这些防护设备 |
[16:24] | and much more, | 更多的是 |
[16:25] | in exchange for your full disclosure of this Stargate network. | 为了换取你们对于星际之门网络的研究 |
[16:33] | And we also agree, in principle. | 我们也同意,原则上 |
[16:53] | An ancient city once stood here. | 一个远古城市以前在这里出现过 |
[16:57] | I don’t know about ancient. Certainly, extinct. | 我不知道远古,确定的是,灭绝了 |
[17:00] | I don’t wanna talk semantics, but even if this was a city | 我不想咬文嚼字 但是就算这里有一个城市 |
[17:03] | just a few hundred years ago, | 就在几百年以前 |
[17:07] | what happened? | 发生什么了? |
[17:17] | What is the current population of Earth? | 地球上目前的人口有多少? |
[17:20] | Well, forgive me. I don’t know the exact number. | 原谅我,我不知道确切的数字 |
[17:24] | Somewhere in the neighbourhood of six billion? | 有没有6亿? |
[17:28] | Growing at a rate of several million a year. | 每年增长几百万? |
[17:30] | – That growth rate is unsustainable. – We agree. | 那个增长率是不成立的 我们同意 |
[17:35] | – You represent the dominant nation? – That is a fair assessment. | 你在说占优势的国家? 这是个公平的估计 |
[17:39] | And so are you taking military action to curtail this growth rate? | 于是你们有用军事手段来缩减增长率? |
[17:43] | No. We respect the sovereignty of our neighbours. | 没有我们尊重我们邻国的主权 |
[17:47] | We are pleased to hear that. | 很高兴听到那个 |
[17:50] | The worlds of the confederation are a partnership of equals. | 联邦世界是平等的伙伴 |
[17:57] | Do not be alarmed. The harvester is continuing its normal operations. | 不要惊慌 收割机在继续正常的工作 |
[18:03] | While you may respect these neighbours, | 当你尊重这些邻居的时候 |
[18:07] | you have not yet revealed to them the existence of your Stargate. | 你们还没有告诉他们星际之门的存在 |
[18:12] | Not to all. | 还没有 |
[18:14] | Any treaty between the Aschen Confederation and the people of Earth | 爱辛联邦和地球的任何合约 |
[18:18] | must be with all the people of Earth. | 一定要和地球上所有人签订 |
[18:27] | I think we can agree to that. | 我想我们同意 |
[18:33] | The level of technology appears to be similar to Earth, circa 1910. | 技术水平和地球差不多,大约是1910 |
[18:40] | There appears to be no sign of battle, Daniel Jackson. | 这里没有战争的迹象,丹尼尔 |
[18:44] | But I can tell you that, barring a natural disaster, | 但是我能告诉你,不包括自然灾害 |
[18:47] | it takes nature several centuries to bury a city. | 自然需要几百年才能埋没一个城市 |
[18:50] | This place looks like it was just ploughed over recently. | 这个地方好像刚刚被耕过 |
[18:54] | – Perhaps to create farmland. – Or the Volians had a Luddite movement. | 可能是为了创造农田 或者是瓦里恩有了一些工业革命 |
[18:58] | Whoever did this, they probably did it long after the city was abandoned. | 不管谁做的 他们可能在城市被遗弃很久以后才做的 |
[19:04] | – There are no human remains. – Exactly. | 这里没有人了 确实 |
[19:07] | So the question is: why? | 问题就是: 为什么? |
[19:13] | This looks like a public building of some sort. | 好像是一种公共建筑 |
[19:16] | I’m gonna go and take a look around. | 我要去看看 |
[19:24] | It may be extremely dangerous. | 那可能非常危险 |
[19:27] | Yes, it may. | 是的,有可能 |
[19:31] | I’m gonna go inside and take a look around. | 我要进去看看 |
[19:40] | Several months ago we received a message through the Stargate | 几个月以前我们从星际之门收到一条消息 |
[19:44] | that simply stated “Under no circumstances go to P4C- 970. “ | 仅仅说了”决不要去 P4C-970″ |
[19:50] | – The warning from the future. – That’s the theory. | 来自将来的警告 那是推测 |
[19:52] | We don’t know the circumstances it was written in, | 我们不知道写的详情 |
[19:55] | only that the signature and the blood | 只有那个签名还有血迹 |
[19:58] | found on the note match Colonel O’Neill’s. | 和欧尼尔上校的吻合 |
[20:00] | We’ve determined that the race of people | 我们要确定那个种族的人 |
[20:03] | we’re currently in trade negotiations with, the Aschen, | 我们最近在和爱辛谈判 |
[20:06] | may be from one of these four planets. | 他们可能来自这四个星球之一 |
[20:09] | Then the only way to rule out 970 as the Aschen world | 那么唯一排除970是爱辛的办法 |
[20:12] | is to check the other three. | 就是去检查其他三个 |
[20:14] | That’s your mission. Have your teams ready | 那是你的任务 叫你的人准备 |
[20:17] | once the MALPs determine you’re good to go. | 一旦移动分析探测仪确定你们可以处罚 |
[20:20] | Just out of curiosity, | 为了好奇心 |
[20:23] | what kind of defence technologies are we talking about? | 我们在说什么样的防卫设备? |
[20:27] | Space guns? Force fields? Motherships? | 太空枪?力场?母舰? |
[20:36] | This is an example of a bioweapon we can make available to you. | 这是我们能给你们的一种生物武器的样板 |
[20:42] | A living, radioactive genetic material that may be designed | 一个活的,放射性遗传的物质 可能被设计来 |
[20:45] | to attack and destroy only the specific DNA of your enemy. | 攻击或者破坏你敌人的DNA |
[20:52] | We have a number of efficient delivery systems. | 我们有很多有效地发送系统 |
[20:58] | We’d want certain assurances… | 我们要确定的担保… |
[21:00] | That we take military action only against your enemies, | 我们的军事行动只会抵抗你们的敌人 |
[21:03] | and not your friends. | 不是你的朋友 |
[21:05] | Of course. | 当然了 |
[21:07] | The question arises, why have these “friends” of Earth | 问题出现了 为什么地球的这些朋友 |
[21:11] | not already provided you with the defence technologies | 还没有提供给你们 |
[21:14] | that you seek from us? | 这些我们要给你们的防护设备呢? |
[21:15] | Most advanced races that we’ve befriended hesitated | 我们犹豫不决的最先进的民族 |
[21:18] | to share their technology with us | 和我们分享他们的设备 |
[21:21] | for fear that we could use it to destroy ourselves. | 害怕我们用这些来毁灭自己 |
[21:25] | True friends would endeavour to prevent that. | 真正的朋友会尽力阻止那个的 |
[21:28] | You have changed the way in which we view the universe. | 你改变了我们观测宇宙的方法 |
[21:31] | Do not underestimate what we offer in return for that gift. | 不要低估我们给你们的礼物 |
[21:35] | We can put an end to disease. Double the human life span. | 我们可以结束某种疾病 让人的寿命翻一倍 |
[21:39] | Provide the means to cross entire continents in a single step. | 提供通过简单的一步穿过大陆的办法 |
[21:43] | Much more than simply a means to defend yourselves against your enemies. | 比简单的保护自己抵抗敌人多得多了 |
[21:48] | We offer Earth membership within the Aschen Confederation. | 我们接受地球称为爱辛联盟的一员 |
[22:04] | – Chevron one, encoded. – Sir? Pentagon, line one. | 1队,编码 长官?五角大楼电话,1号线 |
[22:10] | This is Hammond. | 我是哈蒙德 |
[22:12] | – Yes, sir, we were just about to de… – Chevron two, encoded. | 是的,长官,我们刚刚想… 2队,编码 |
[22:16] | May I ask why? | 我能问为什么吗? |
[22:19] | Understood. | 明白了 |
[22:21] | Sergeant, abort the dialling sequence. | 军士,中断拨号序列 |
[22:24] | Yes, sir. Aborting dialling sequence. | 是,长官,中断拨号 |
[22:27] | SG-15, your recon mission is scrubbed until further notice. | SG-15,你们的侦察任务取消 等候进一步的命令 |
[22:31] | You may stand down. | 你们可以休息下 |
[22:32] | – Sir, what’s going on? – That’s what I aim to find out. | 长官,怎么了? 我也想知道 |
[22:41] | It would not be wise to attempt that again, Daniel Jackson. | 再次尝试就不够明智了 丹尼尔 |
[22:48] | OK. Now, if I’m right, these are newspapers. | 好的,现在,如果我是对的,这些是报纸 |
[23:07] | There seems to be faint pictures. | 好像是模糊的图片 |
[23:09] | Yes, and hopefully they’ll paint a thousand words. | 是的,希望是几千个字 |
[23:14] | It’s similar to an ancient Celtic text I found in Wales. | 这和我在威尔士发现的凯尔特语很像 |
[23:17] | I can make some of this out. | 我能认出几个来 |
[23:21] | We need to look for big headlines first. | 我们先看看大标题 |
[23:23] | This cavern may be unstable. | 这个山洞可能是不稳定的 |
[23:26] | It would be best if we returned to the surface. | 我们最好回到表面去 |
[23:29] | Oh, I don’t think so. | 哦,我不觉得 |
[23:31] | If this doesn’t help us, we’ll have to take another look around. | 如果这不能帮我们,我们要再去看看别的 |
[23:35] | If the Aschen really do have something to hide, | 如果爱辛真的有东西掩藏 |
[23:38] | I don’t think we’re gonna get a second chance. | 我觉得我们就不会有第二次机会了 |
[23:43] | Colonel, you seem pensive. | 上校,你看上去再沉思 |
[23:48] | No, I was just thinking. | 不,我知道在想 |
[23:52] | You’re offering a lot more than we asked for. | 你提供的比我们要求的还多 |
[23:56] | Our motives are not entirely selfless. | 我们的动机不是完全的无私的 |
[23:58] | Perhaps you offer more than you give yourself credit for. | 可能你提供比你的信用更多的 |
[24:01] | – Access to the Stargate network. – And the promise of much more, Major. | 进入星际之门网络 保证更多的,上尉 |
[24:05] | An introduction to advanced races you have befriended, | 你帮助了一个任何先进民族的介绍 |
[24:09] | just as the Volians introduced you to us. | 就像瓦里恩把你介绍给我们 |
[24:12] | Your ways and culture will enrich ours. | 你们的方法和文明对我们有好处 |
[24:15] | The Aschen are not the natural explorers that you so obviously are. | 爱辛不是自然探险家,而显然你们是 |
[24:20] | Fortified by our technology, you can continue your exploration, | 我们的技术加强了,你可以继续探险 |
[24:25] | share with us what you learn. | 和我们分享你们学到的 |
[24:29] | You understand I have to present your offer to our leaders? | 你知道我该把你的东西 介绍给我们的领导? |
[24:32] | You’ll find we are a very patient people, Ambassador. | 你会发现我们是非常耐心的人,大使 |
[24:41] | In the meantime, I will also confer with my leadership, | 同时,我还会和我的上司讨论 |
[24:45] | and recommend to them | 交给他们 |
[24:47] | the immediate commencement of trade between our worlds. | 我们两个世界交易的直接仪式 |
[24:57] | I look forward to our future together. | 我期待我们将来的合作 |
[25:01] | As do I. | 我也是 |
[25:06] | Well, | 好的 |
[25:08] | that was… easy. | 那很…简单 |
[25:12] | This was just the first stage. | 这只是第一步 |
[25:14] | If you thought it was too easy, you won’t feel that when we’re done. | 如果你觉得太简单的话 当我们做的时候就不会那样觉得了 |
[25:18] | So I’m the only one that has a bad feeling about this. | 所以我是唯一一个对这个感觉不好的人 |
[25:23] | Yes. | 是的 |
[25:31] | Just checking. | 去查查 |
[25:34] | The headline says something about a pandemic. Some sort of… | 标题说一些关于全国流行的东西 有点象… |
[25:39] | I can’t translate that. Maybe “fever”. | 我不能翻译,可能是”发烧” |
[25:42] | If the Aschen are the “newcomers” in this article, they provided a… | 如果爱辛是这文章里的”新来的人” 他们提供了一种… |
[25:46] | Can’t translate that, but it appears to have been a sort of vaccine. | 不能翻译,但是看上去像是疫苗 |
[25:49] | And the Volian people were immensely grateful. | 瓦里恩人非常感激 |
[25:53] | Which serves to prove the Aschen are honourable. | 用这个来证明爱辛是光荣的 |
[25:56] | All it proves is the city was abandoned | 这一切都证明这个城市 |
[25:59] | after they made contact with the Aschen. | 在他们和爱辛联系以后被一遗弃了 |
[26:02] | Cities are usually abandoned when civilisations fall. | 当文明没落的时候城市一般都会消失 |
[26:05] | Perhaps they relocated in the Aschen Confederation. | 可能他们在爱辛联盟重建了 |
[26:08] | I don’t like the sound of that either. | 我也不那样觉得 |
[26:11] | Keel said he’d never been anywhere else. | 卡尔说他不会去别的地方的 |
[26:13] | This city has been abandoned for many years. | 这个城市被遗弃了很多年了 |
[26:16] | Yes, but long enough ago for Keel | 是的 但是足够久 |
[26:18] | to have absolutely no idea it was ever here? | 让卡尔不知道它在这里 |
[26:24] | Welcome back. As per your instructions, | 欢迎回来,按照你的指示 |
[26:27] | Ambassador, an air- force jet is waiting | 大使,一队空军正在等待 |
[26:30] | to take you to Washington as soon as you’re cleared by our doctors. | 我们的医生一旦对你检查完毕 就送你会华盛顿 |
[26:33] | Thank you, General. History will remember your contribution to this. | 谢谢你,将军历史会记住你的贡献的 |
[26:39] | O’Neill. Two Ls. | 欧尼尔,两个 |
[26:43] | And, Major, next time I’m here, | 上尉,下次我来这里的时候 |
[26:45] | I know a restaurant that beats your mess, hands down. | 我知道有个餐厅打乱了你的混乱 放下手 |
[26:48] | I’d like that. | 我喜欢 |
[26:56] | Well, General, it might be time to reconsider this retirement thing. | 好了,将军 该是时候重新考虑退休的事情了 |
[27:01] | Not yet, Colonel. Come with me. | 还不是,上校,跟我来 |
[27:09] | The president doesn’t want to risk a potentially rewarding alliance | 总统不想拿一个潜在的有益的联盟来冒险 |
[27:13] | on the basis of a note that may or may not be a warning from the future. | 在一个可能 或者不可能是来自将来的警告的基础上 |
[27:16] | I knew that thing was gonna come back to haunt me. | 我知道那东西会回来麻烦我的 |
[27:20] | General, to confirm the Aschen are from a world other | 将军,确定爱辛来自 |
[27:22] | than 970 is only prudent. | 除了970是谨慎的 |
[27:24] | And if we encounter the Aschen on one of those other worlds? | 如果我们遇到爱辛不在其他的上面呢? |
[27:28] | – They wouldn’t be too happy about it. – It could jeopardise the treaty. | 他们对此不会太高兴的 这可能危机到谈判 |
[27:32] | – Send a probe. – Maybe sending a probe | 发送一个探测针 可能发送探测针 |
[27:34] | was what caused the problem you were trying to avoid by sending your note. | 就是导致 你尝试用发送警告的方式来避免的问题 |
[27:40] | Technically, I haven’t sent it yet. | 技术上说,我没有发送 |
[27:42] | But if I get a chance again, I’ll add a lot more detail. | 但是如果我再有一次机会 我会说得详细点的 |
[27:45] | You were probably trying to limit the causality violation | 可能是通过让那简单一点 |
[27:49] | by keeping it simple. | 来维持因果关系 |
[27:50] | I wonder whose idea that was. | 我想知道这是谁的主意 |
[27:54] | You know me. I wouldn’t have sent that note without a damn good reason. | 你了解我的 我不会没有理由随便发送消息的 |
[27:59] | – The president should know that. – He’s under pressure | 总统该知道的 他有压力 |
[28:02] | to present a real benefit of the Stargate programme | 在下一次选举之前 |
[28:05] | before the next election. | 从星际之门计划中得到真正的好处 |
[28:06] | – Oh, here we go. – The bottom line is, he wants us out of it. | 哦,我们走吧 底线是,他们不想我们管这个 |
[28:10] | From now on, this treaty is a state matter. | 从现在开始,这个谈判是国家大事了 |
[28:13] | – What did Daniel and Teal’c find out? – They haven’t returned yet. | 丹尼尔和提亚克找到了什么? 他们还没有回来 |
[28:20] | The Aschen vaccine had a side effect. I don’t know what. | 爱辛疫苗有副作用 我不知道是什么 |
[28:25] | It might be an Aschen word, but I know it was big news here. | 可能是爱辛语 但是我知道这是个重要的信息 |
[28:29] | – How would you know this? – It’s in big black letters. | 你怎么知道的? 用黑色加粗字体了 |
[28:32] | “Aschen vaccine causes… ” something. | “爱辛的疫苗导致…”一些东西 |
[28:35] | I don’t know what, but it’s not good. | 我不知道是什么 但那不是好东西 |
[28:37] | These pictures appear to be like those we saw of people celebrating. | 这些图片看上去像是人们在庆祝 |
[28:41] | I don’t think they’re celebrating. | 我觉得他们不是在庆祝 |
[28:44] | I think they’re rioting. | 他们是在暴动 |
[28:46] | Daniel? Teal’c? | 丹尼尔?提亚克? |
[28:52] | We’re in an underground cavern. Do the Aschen know we’re down here? | 我们在一个地下山东里 爱辛知道我们在这里吗? |
[28:56] | Negative. Keel said you were digging a hole around here. | 不 卡尔说你们在那里挖洞 |
[29:00] | Yeah. Um, stay put. We’ll come meet you. | 是的,恩,留在那里 我们来找你们 |
[29:12] | Boy, when they dig a hole… | 孩子,当他们挖洞的时候… |
[29:17] | Daniel, where exactly are you? | 丹尼尔,你们确定在哪里? |
[29:19] | We’re in the buried ruins of the Volian union’s capital city. | 我们在一个废弃了的瓦里恩联盟的省会 |
[29:23] | By all accounts, a thriving metropolis. | 据大家所说,是一个兴旺的省会 |
[29:25] | That is, I think, until the Aschen wiped them out. | 我觉得 那是在爱辛把他们弄到筋疲力尽之前 |
[29:38] | OK, here’s what we know. | 好的,这些就是我们知道的 |
[29:40] | 200 years ago, the Volians were a thriving urban civilisation, | 300年前 瓦里恩是兴旺的城市文明 |
[29:44] | approximating turn- of- the- century North America in terms of technology. | 近似于10世纪末20世纪初北美的技术水平 |
[29:48] | – That wasn’t very long ago. – No, it wasn’t. | 那不是很久以前 不,不是 |
[29:51] | – What happened to them? – We know there was a flu pandemic, | 他们发生什么? 我们知道有个全国流行的流感 |
[29:54] | like the one on Earth in 1918 that killed over 20 million. | 就好像1918年发生在地球上的那场 死了200多万人 |
[29:57] | – Now that is when the Aschen came. – Through the Stargate? | 然后爱辛就来了 通过星际之门? |
[30:00] | In ships. The Volian gate wasn’t discovered until years later. | 是飞船 瓦里恩的门几年以后才发现的 |
[30:04] | They befriended the Volians, offered them a vaccine and saved their world. | 他们帮助瓦里恩,给他们疫苗救了他们 |
[30:08] | So the Aschen were heroes to the Volians and their friendship lasted years. | 那么爱辛是瓦里恩的英雄 他们的友谊延续了几年 |
[30:13] | But then something happened. | 但是后来发生了一些事情 |
[30:16] | – What? – I don’t know. | 什么? 我不知道 |
[30:18] | – We found no evidence of battle. – I found one clue. | 我们没有发现战争的痕迹 我找到一个线索 |
[30:22] | Here. This word loosely translates as “medicine”, “vaccine”, “drug”, | 这里这个词断断续续可以翻译为 “药””疫苗””毒品” |
[30:28] | Followed by “from the newcomers”, | 接下来是”来自新人” |
[30:30] | Followed by “causes”, followed by some word I can’t translate. | 接下来是”导致” 接下来的东西我不能翻译了 |
[30:36] | This was the latest issue we found, which most likely indicates | 这是我们发现的最近的组织,显示 |
[30:39] | the paper shut down or was shut down the very next day. | 报社关闭了,或者被关闭了,几天以后 |
[30:42] | Vaccine causes what? | 疫苗导致了什么? |
[30:45] | I don’t know. But it caused something. | 我不知道,但是确实发生了事情 |
[30:47] | In 200 years, they went from an urban civilisation of millions | 在200年里 他们从一个几百万人的城市 |
[30:50] | to an agrarian one of thousands, after they were “saved” by the Aschen. | 变成几千个人的农业城市 在他们被爱辛救了以后 |
[31:00] | – You have to speak to the president. – I just tried. | 你该和总统谈谈 我刚试过 |
[31:03] | He’s being briefed by the ambassador and won’t take my call. | 他只简短的和大使说了下 而且不接我的电话 |
[31:07] | General, I never did cash in on that | 将军,我从未乘机 |
[31:09] | open invitation to visit the White House. | 去拜访白宫的 |
[31:15] | Remember? Last time we saved the world? | 记得吗?我们上次拯救世界的事情? |
[31:31] | Driver. | 司机 |
[31:34] | Pennsylvania Avenue is that way. | 宾夕发尼亚州朝那里走 |
[31:36] | We’re picking up another passenger, sir. | 我们收到另一个乘客,张光 |
[31:38] | I beg your pardon? | 什么? 我不知道 |
[31:52] | Colonel Starsky. | 斯坦奇上校 |
[31:56] | Or is it Hutch? I can never remember which one you are. | 还是霍奇?我不记得你是谁了 |
[32:00] | Kinsey. | 金赛 |
[32:03] | What the hell are you doing here? | 你在这里干吗? |
[32:06] | I know it’s more upscale than you’re used to, | 我知道这比你以前质量号 |
[32:08] | but I wanted a comfortable place to talk. | 但是我想要一个舒适的地方来谈话 |
[32:22] | Drink? | 喝点什么? |
[32:24] | I have an appointment. | 我有个约会 |
[32:26] | No, you don’t. | 不,你没有 |
[32:32] | You shoulda heard the president when he heard you want to change his mind. | 当他听到你想改变他主意的时候 你该听听总统的 |
[32:36] | – He can be cruel. – The treaty’s a mistake. | 他可以很残忍 这个谈判是一个错误 |
[32:39] | – You recommended it in the first place. – I was wrong. | 你是首先推荐的 我错了 |
[32:44] | Hell, this was worth it just to hear that. | 该死,就只值得听听 |
[32:47] | Let me tell you what it comes down to. | 让我告诉你这涉及到什么 |
[32:49] | Those of us who actually have been voted into office | 实际上我们那些被选举进入军队的人 |
[32:53] | would like the opportunity | 想要一个机会 |
[32:54] | to make the damn decisions about the governments we make treaties with. | 来跟那些和我们谈判的政府 作出什么该死的决定 |
[32:59] | – You don’t have all the information. – I know all about the note. | 你不完全了解情况 我知道那张字条的事情 |
[33:02] | That’s why you should take it seriously. | 那就是你该认真对待的原因 |
[33:05] | We have experts who know these things. | 我们有知道这些事情的专家 |
[33:07] | They tell me that the ink on your note was | 他们告诉我你的字条上的墨水是 |
[33:11] | a new biodegradable something- or- other that | 一种新的能分解的东西 |
[33:14] | hasn’t quite been invented yet. | 现在还没有发明的 |
[33:17] | – What’s your point? – What’s the future like? You can tell me. | 你要说什么? 未来是什么样子的?你可以告诉我 |
[33:21] | – As far as I know, it hasn’t happened yet. – It has, for you. | 我所知道的,就是那还没有发生 发生了,对你来说 |
[33:25] | Hell, you’ve been back in time, forward in time, you’ve seen it all. | 该死,你及时回来了 及时的去将来,你全都看见了 |
[33:31] | I just wonder how things turn out. | 我只想知道事情是怎么发生的 |
[33:34] | You know, without you being a hero any more. | 你知道,当你不再是英雄了 |
[33:38] | This has nothing to do with me. | 这和我没关系 |
[33:40] | I wonder how far you’d go to stop me | 我想知道你要怎样 |
[33:42] | becoming president of the United States. | 阻止我做美国的总统 |
[33:47] | You think this is about you? | 你觉得是关于你的? |
[33:52] | – Of all the self- centred, egotistical… – Egotistical? | 全部的本质,自我本位主义… 自我本位? |
[33:55] | You’re the one who can’t stop playing God with our future. | 你是那个 不能阻止我们和将来的上帝一起玩的人 |
[33:59] | The minute we try to make a deal for alien technology, | 现在我们向处理一些外星人的技术 |
[34:02] | you decide that they’re the wrong kind of aliens! | 你决定他们是错误的外星人 |
[34:05] | Even our current president’s begun to see the pattern. | 即使我们现在的总统已经开始看样本了 |
[34:09] | And, boy, he used to love you. | 孩子,他以前喜欢你 |
[34:12] | We know all about the 70 per cent probabilities, the one- in- four chances. | 我们都知道那70%的可能性 1/4的机会 |
[34:17] | Kinsey… you’re in way over your head. | 金赛…你知道自己在说什么吗? |
[34:20] | Am I? | 我? |
[34:24] | This is really a political matter, | 这真的是一个政治问题 |
[34:26] | Colonel, which will require bilateral approval. | 上校,那需要双方的承认 |
[34:29] | And that’s why the president put me in charge | 那就是总统叫我 |
[34:33] | of the next stage of negotiations. | 去做下一步的谈判的原因 |
[34:40] | Driver, stop at the athletic club, please. | 四级,在田径员俱乐部听成 |
[34:45] | Oh, you’ll get your invitation to the White House soon enough, Colonel. | 哦,你很快就会接到白宫的邀请函了 上校 |
[34:49] | Just not tonight. | 只要不是今晚 |
[34:54] | Jonathan, when we get to the athletic club, I’ll step out. | 琼汉,当我们到那个俱乐部的时候 我要出去 |
[34:57] | You go on and take our guest back to Andrews. | 你继续带我们的客人会安德鲁斯家 |
[35:25] | Apparently, we have agreed to make a token gesture of our good faith. | 很明显 我们同意做一个我们信仰的象征性的手势 |
[35:29] | Ambassador Faxon will deliver it | 法克松大使会传递的 |
[35:31] | and return with an Aschen delegation to meet Senator Kinsey. | 回到爱辛代表团见金赛议员 |
[35:36] | We’re actually going ahead with this? | 我们真的要这样? |
[35:38] | – I’m told we’re proceeding with caution. – What are we offering? | 我被告知我们要继续 我们提供什么? |
[35:42] | – Gate coordinates. – There goes the neighbourhood. | 门的匹配物 那是邻居 |
[35:45] | Ambassador Faxon has asked that | 法克松大使文了 |
[35:47] | Colonel O’Neill and Major Carter accompany him again. | 欧尼尔上校和卡特上尉再次协助他 |
[35:52] | – I thought we were out of it. – Apparently, he’s insisted. | 我想我们结束了 很明显,他坚持的 |
[35:56] | Senator Kinsey agreed, but only to Major Carter, | 金赛议员同意,但只是卡特上尉 |
[35:58] | which presents us with a window of opportunity. | 他给了我们一个机会 |
[36:01] | – What can I do? – Force their hand somehow. | 我能做什么? 强迫他们支持 |
[36:07] | If we accuse them directly, they may simply lie. | 如果我们直接谴责他们 他们会说谎的 |
[36:10] | Maybe we don’t have to. I have an idea. | 可能我们不需要,我有个主意 |
[36:18] | Major, I can’t order you to do this. | 上尉,我不能命令你这么做 |
[36:22] | I know, sir. When do we leave? | 我知道,长官,我们什么时候离开? |
[36:38] | – Chevron one, encoded. – Historic day, General. | 1队,编码 历史性的一天,将军 |
[36:42] | – Let’s hope so, Senator. – I was referring to your retirement. | 希望如此,议员 我是在说你的退休 |
[36:54] | Chevron two, encoded. | 2队,编码 |
[36:57] | – Ambassador. – Major. Is that what you’re wearing? | 大使 上尉,你穿这样? |
[37:04] | Sir, I have a lot to tell you, and not a lot of time. | 长官,我有很多要和你说的 但不是有很多时间 |
[37:06] | – So, please, listen carefully. – All right. | 请仔细听着 好的 |
[37:22] | – Mollem, Borren. – Ambassador, Major Carter. | 莫恩,波恩 大使,卡特上尉 |
[37:25] | – Colonel O’Neill is not here? – Duties require him elsewhere. | 欧尼尔上校不在这里? 责任要求他在别的地方 |
[37:29] | – Of course. – It is my pleasure to offer a gesture. | 当然了 我给高兴做一个表示 |
[37:34] | Coordinates and Stargate symbols to several new worlds. | 星际之门象征去很多新的世界 |
[37:38] | It is our honour to receive such a gift. | 很荣幸得到这样的礼物 |
[37:48] | The coordinates are on the hard drive in the laptop. | 条件正在手提电脑上进行 |
[37:51] | It’ll just take a moment to display. | 只要一会就能呈现了 |
[38:00] | Our leaders would also like to extend an invitation | 我们的领导也想扩大访问去地球 |
[38:03] | to Earth to formalise our treaty. | 通过我们的谈判 |
[38:05] | All in time. | 都很及时 |
[38:09] | By the way, Borren. Would you read this aloud for me? | 还有,波恩,你能大声读出来吗? |
[38:14] | – I couldn’t quite translate it. – Of course. | 我不能翻译出来 当然了 |
[38:18] | “Sterility. “ | “无菌状态” |
[38:27] | We knew what you were planning, Mollem. This just confirms it. | 我们知道你们在计划什么,莫恩 这刚刚确定了 |
[38:33] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么? |
[38:36] | “Vaccine Causes Sterility. ” That was the headline. | “疫苗倒是了无菌状态” 那是标题 |
[38:40] | You wiped out most of the Volians | 你杀了大部分的瓦里恩人 |
[38:42] | and turned their entire world into farmland. | 把他们的世界变成了农田 |
[38:46] | You’d do the same to Earth. | 你会对地球做同样的事情的 |
[38:51] | Lock them in here. We have a treaty to conclude. | 把他们锁在这里,我们我中止谈判 |
[38:53] | If we don’t come back alive, the treaty is off. | 如果我们不能活着回去,谈判就结束了 |
[38:56] | That’ll be your loss. We have what we wanted. | 那就会是你的损失,我们有我们想要的 |
[39:08] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[39:13] | – What do you think they’ll do? – I don’t know. | 你觉得他们会做什么? 我不知道 |
[39:17] | O’Neill sent the note to prevent this from happening. | 欧尼尔送了字条来阻止这个发生 |
[39:25] | We were so sure. | 我们非常确定 |
[39:27] | Listen. | 听着 |
[39:30] | They’re dialling the Stargate. | 他们在拨号星际之门 |
[39:43] | They’re dialling Earth. | 他们想去地球 |
[39:48] | – What is that? – I don’t know, but we gotta find out. | 那是什么? 我不知道,但是我们要弄清楚 |
[39:59] | OK, when I get to the bottom, follow me down. | 好的 当我到达底部的时候,跟我下来 |
[40:03] | We’ll only have a few seconds over the gate. | 我们在门那里只有几秒钟 |
[40:05] | What? | 什么? |
[40:10] | Just do what I tell you, when I tell you. Trust me. | 就做我告诉你的 当我告诉你的时候,相信我 |
[40:15] | OK. | 好的 |
[40:43] | Where’s Major Carter? | 卡特上尉在哪里? |
[40:54] | Ambassador! Now! | 大使! 现在! |
[41:10] | Go! | 走! |
[41:41] | Close the iris! | 关闭虹膜! |
[41:56] | – What in God’s name is going on here? – When they knew we were on to them, | 天哪这里发生什么了? 当他们知道我们看透他们的时候 |
[42:00] | – they launched a bioweapon. – Colonel. | 他们发射了生物武器 上校 |
[42:02] | I had to warn you. I couldn’t wait for the ambassador. | 我警告过你,我不能等大使了 |
[42:05] | – Colonel, I asked you a question. – You did good, Major. | 上校,我问过你一个问题 你作的很好,上尉 |
[42:09] | – Thank you, sir. – Let’s get her to the infirmary, now! | 谢谢你,长官 我们送她去医务室,现在! |
[42:12] | Colonel! | 上校! |
[42:15] | I swear, O’Neill, there’s gonna be an investigation into this. | 我发誓,欧尼尔,会有一个调查的 |
[42:20] | Well, that’d be fine. O’Neill! Two Ls. | 那会好的,欧尼尔! |
[42:31] | I guess we dodged a bullet there. | 我想我们躲开子弹了 |
[42:33] | Senator Kinsey appears most displeased. | 金赛议员看上去最不开心了 |
[42:36] | Yeah, that’s a crying shame, isn’t it? | 是的,那太丢脸了,不是吗? |
[42:40] | – Will we regret giving the addresses? – I don’t think we will. | 我们会后悔给了地址吗? 我不觉得我们会 |
[42:44] | First one being a black hole, and all. | 第一个是个黑色的洞,全部都是 |
[42:47] | They get progressively darker after that. | 那以后会一天比一天黑的 |
[42:51] | Carter, you all right? | 卡特,你还好吗? |