时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Come on, Jack… Still no, Daniel. | 仍然不行, Daniel. |
[00:04] | But it won’t be on a permanent basis. | 那不必是条永远的准则. |
[00:05] | I didn’t let you go in the first place. | 我首先就不让你走. |
[00:07] | What makes you think I’m going to change my mind? | 是什么使你觉得我会改变主意? |
[00:08] | Because… | 因为…. |
[00:10] | Can you try to do better than that? | 你能试着其他更好的说法吗? |
[00:12] | Because they’re going to need somebody | 因为他们需要能翻译Ancient的人. |
[00:13] | who can translate ancient. I’m the most qualified person | 我是最符合条件离开星球进行这项任务的人. |
[00:15] | left on the planet for the mission. | |
[00:16] | Which is exactly why you’re going to stay right here. | 那就是确切为什么你要留下来的原因! |
[00:19] | Because I’ll quit. | 因为我要辞职! |
[00:22] | Why don’t you just hold your breath? | 为什么你不屏气呆会呢? |
[00:23] | You haven’t done that in a while. [SIGHS] | 你有段时间没做那个了. |
[00:30] | General! Jack. I let myself in. | 将军! Jack. |
[00:32] | Hope you don’t mind. | 我让自己进来了. 希望你不介意. |
[00:34] | Absolutely not. Welcome. | 绝对不会. 欢迎. |
[00:36] | Thank you. | 谢谢. |
[00:39] | Miss the chair? | 惦记那椅子? |
[00:40] | Actually, I do. | 实际上,是的. |
[00:42] | Want it back? | 想要它回去? |
[00:43] | As a matter of fact, I do. | 事实上,是的 |
[00:44] | My new one just isn’t the same. | 我那个新的只是不一样. |
[00:48] | That’s not exactly what I meant. | 那不完全是我的意思. |
[00:51] | Dr. Jackson. | Jackson博士. |
[00:52] | Nice to see you again. | 很高兴再次见到你. |
[00:54] | Likewise. We miss you around here, sir. | 同样. 我们这周围都很想念你,长官. |
[00:58] | So, to what do we owe this pleasure? | 那么! 有什么我们乐意做的? |
[01:01] | I came to ask if you’d be interested | 我来问你是否有兴趣加入到Atlantis的任务. |
[01:02] | in joining the mission to Atlantis. | |
[01:04] | You did? | – 你吗 ? – 你吗 ? 他是这个星球最胜任的人选, |
[01:06] | He’s the most qualified person on this planet, | 他是这个星球最胜任的人选, |
[01:08] | and the mission commander needs someone | 而且任务指挥官需要能翻译Ancient的人. |
[01:10] | who can translate ancient. | |
[01:13] | Really? With all due respect, sir, | 真的. |
[01:15] | I think you should tell the mission commander that I need Daniel right here. | 和全部的尊敬一起,长官,我认为你应该告诉任务指挥官, 我需要Daniel…在这里. |
[01:19] | You just did. | 你正好做了. |
[01:20] | I did. I did? | 我做了. 我做了? |
[01:24] | You, sir? | 你,长官? |
[01:26] | Yes. | 是的.否决请求. |
[01:27] | Request denied. Dr. Jackson, you’re with me. | Jackson博士,你和我一起. |
[01:32] | I’ll have the chair shipped to Washington. | 我要将那把椅子运回华盛顿. |
[01:34] | You can requisition a new one. | 你可以要求一个新的. |
[01:36] | I’ll do that, sir. | 我会的,长官. |
[01:39] | We leave tomorrow. | 我们明天走. |
[01:40] | Oh, and I’ll be taking Walter too. | 噢,我还要带走Walter. |
[01:49] | [CLEARS THROAT] | 《星际之门 |
[02:07] | [♪♪] | 第1代:SG1》 |
[03:10] | General. | 将军! |
[03:11] | Welcome aboard. | 欢迎上船. |
[03:13] | Thank you, sir, again. | 谢谢,长官.再一次. |
[03:16] | My motives were purely selfish, Dr. Jackson. | 我的动机是纯粹自私的,Jackson博士. |
[03:18] | We haven’t heard a word from the Atlantis expedition team | 自从Atlantis远征队离开后, |
[03:21] | since they first left. | 我们就没听到来自他们的一个词. |
[03:22] | We have no idea what we’re going to find in Pegasus. | 我们不知道要怎么在Pegasus星系寻找他们. |
[03:24] | Your knowledge and expertise will no doubt prove invaluable. | 你的知识和经验无疑是非常宝贵的. |
[03:27] | General, if you don’t mind my asking… | 将军,如果你不介意我问下. |
[03:30] | Why am I going? | 为什么我要去? |
[03:32] | Well, you could have chosen anyone to command this mission. | 嗯,你能选择任何人指挥这次任务. |
[03:34] | I sat back and watched you people | 我过去坐在那里,看着你们在过去几年中 |
[03:35] | go on a lot of adventures over the years… | 进行大量的冒险. |
[03:38] | I just thought when you were replaced at the sgc, | 我认为当你被调离SGC的时候, |
[03:40] | you were sort of… Bucking for retirement. | 你有几分退休的样子. |
[03:42] | And then I led prometheus against Anubis’ fleet. | 但是之后我领导了Prometheus 对抗Anubis的舰队. |
[03:45] | Got your dander up. | 让你生气了. |
[03:47] | Well, that’s why I took the job | 那是为什么我接受工作站在家园安全第一线. |
[03:48] | as head of homeworld security, and then, this opportunity came along. | 那时这个良机出现了. |
[03:52] | Well, the president put me in charge, | 总统让我负责, |
[03:54] | so I could choose anyone I wanted to lead the mission. | 因此我能选择任何我征求的人,来领导任务. |
[03:56] | So why not choose yourself? | 因此当然选择你自己. |
[03:57] | Like I said, | 就像我说的,过去几年我送出大量人员进入行动, |
[03:59] | I’ve sent a lot of people into action over the years, and more than a few didn’t come back. | 而一些人没有回来. |
[04:04] | I’d like to see this one through personally. | 我想要亲自看着这一个进行. |
[04:06] | We’ve never left anyone behind, sir. | 你从没留下任何人,长官. |
[04:08] | And we’re not going to this time. | 而且这次我们也不打算那样. |
[04:18] | Last reported malp telemetry from Atlantis | 从Atlantis最后发来的MALP遥感, |
[04:20] | indicated an enclosed space with viable life support. [HICCUPS] Stop it. You’re pathetic. | 显示出一个能支持生命的密闭空间. |
[04:24] | Now, we’re going on the assumption | 现在我们要假设远征队找到了失落之城, |
[04:25] | that the expedition team found the lost city and was able to set up a base of operations there. [HICCUPS LOUDLY] | 而且在那里建立了行动基地. |
[04:29] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[04:30] | Dr. Novak? | Novak博士? |
[04:32] | The asgard hyperdrive is functioning at 100%, sir. | Asgard超空间引擎正在100%运行,长官. |
[04:35] | Thank you. | 谢谢. |
[04:36] | Dr. Jackson. | Jackson博士. |
[04:38] | I’m sorry. What was I saying? | 抱歉.我说到哪里了? |
[04:40] | Oh, you were assuming the lost city | 噢,你正以为失落之城在这次实地 |
[04:41] | is at the other end of this field trip. [HICCUPS] | 考察旅行的另一头. |
[04:44] | Please ignore me. | 请别理我. |
[04:46] | It’s hard to. | 很难. |
[04:47] | You disagree, doctor? | 你不同意,博士? |
[04:49] | Well, as far as we know, | 嗯,据我们所知.Atlantis远征队找到了 |
[04:50] | the Atlantis team found another outpost like the one in Antarctica. | 另一个前哨基地,就像南极洲的那个. |
[04:53] | It could be on a moon or at the bottom of some deep, dark ocean. | 可能是在月亮或者是某些深的, 黑暗的海洋底部. |
[04:56] | Which is why we’re going. If they’re trapped and need help… | 这就是我们要去的原因. 如果他们被困住了并且需要帮助. |
[04:58] | If they’re even alive at all. | 如果他们确实还活着. |
[05:01] | As for why they’ve been unable to make contact with earth, | 至于为什么他们没有联系地球, |
[05:03] | hopefully it’s just a matter | 希望只是因为无法找到一个可用 |
[05:05] | of being unable to locate a viable power source. | 的动力资源. |
[05:07] | [HAMMOND]: Using information collected | 通过收集自Ancient在地球的前哨基地的资料, |
[05:08] | from the ancient outpost on earth, | |
[05:10] | Dr. Jackson and his team | Jackson博士和他的队伍已经准确测定 |
[05:11] | have pinpointed our destination in the Pegasus galaxy. | 我们在Pegasus星系的目的地. |
[05:14] | Which is here. | 就是这里. |
[05:17] | [HICCUPS] Damn it to hell. | 该死的下地狱. |
[05:23] | [SLURPING] | |
[05:41] | Dr. Novak. Dr. Jackson. | Novak博士 |
[05:43] | Daniel. | Jackson博士. |
[05:45] | You can call me Lindsey. | 你可以叫我Lindsay. |
[05:46] | Sorry for contradicting you in the briefing. | 嗯.我很抱歉在简报上反驳你. |
[05:48] | Oh, no, don’t be. I mean, you were right. | 噢,不.不用. 你是对的. |
[05:50] | The fact that we haven’t heard from the Atlantis expedition since they left | 实际上自从Atlantis远征队离开后 |
[05:54] | is a bad sign. [HICCUPS] | 我们就没收到他们的信了,这是个坏信号. |
[06:01] | Tried holding your breath? | 你试过屏息了吗? |
[06:03] | Oh, god. I’ve tried everything. | 上帝,我试过任何事. |
[06:04] | Yeah, it doesn’t work for me either. | 是的,那对我也不管用. |
[06:06] | It’s been like this since I was a kid. | 自从我是孩子时就像这样了. |
[06:10] | It comes on when I get scared, | 当我恐惧的时候它就跟着来, |
[06:12] | but this is the worst it’s been since my phd presentation. | 但这次是自从我获得公共卫生学博士之后最糟的. |
[06:16] | I mean, I don’t really do well in stressful situations. | 我意思是,在紧张情况下我就做的不好. |
[06:19] | I guess that’s why I turned down | 我猜那也是为什么我刚开始拒绝Atlantis的原因. |
[06:20] | going to Atlantis the first time. | |
[06:22] | Well, I’m sure you’re going to be fine. General Hammond says | 我肯定你会好起来的. |
[06:23] | you’re very good at what you do. | Hammond将军说你非常擅长你的专业. |
[06:26] | Oh, thank you. | 谢谢. |
[06:27] | [BEEPING] | |
[06:28] | What’s that? What’s wrong? | 那是什么?怎么了? |
[06:29] | I don’t know. | 我不知道. |
[06:35] | Okay. | |
[06:44] | We’re picking up what sounds like a distress call. | 我们刚刚获得一个声音信号, 就像是呼救. |
[06:47] | Where are we? | 我们在哪里? |
[06:48] | We’re still well inside the milky way. | 我们仍然在银河系内. |
[06:50] | Play it back. | 回放它. |
[06:51] | Yes, sir. Help. | 是的,长官. |
[06:53] | [BROKEN AUDIO]: Please. Require assistance… | 请帮助.请求援助… |
[06:56] | Have failed… Lost power to… | 失败了… |
[06:59] | Repeat, stranded… She sounds human. | 失去动力到…重复…搁浅… 她听起来像人类. |
[07:03] | What do you think? | 你认为如何? |
[07:05] | Well, as much as I hate to delay this trip, I think we have to check it out. | 嗯,如同我不想延误这次旅行同样多的, 我认为我们应该去查看一下. |
[07:08] | How far away is it? | 它距离多远? |
[07:09] | The message is originating | 通讯来自距离我们选定路线50光年外的地方. |
[07:11] | just over 50 light years off our designated route. We could be there in 20 minutes. | 20分钟内我们就能到那里. |
[07:16] | Set a course. | 设置路线. |
[07:17] | Yes, sir. | 是的,长官. |
[07:30] | Set shields at maximum. | 设置最大护盾.准备武器. |
[07:32] | Arm weapons. Looks like an alkesh and a cargo ship. | 看起来像一个Al-Kesh,还有一艘货船. |
[07:36] | Scans indicate they’ve suffered significant damage. | 扫描显示它们遭受了严重的损伤. |
[07:38] | The distress signal is originating from within the alkesh. | 信号来自于Al-Kesh内部. |
[07:41] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白. |
[07:42] | A human distress call from the Goa’uld ship? | 一个人类呼救来自一艘Goa’uld飞船, 那没有意义. |
[07:44] | That makes no sense. I agree, sir. | 我同意,长官. 这可能是一个陷阱. |
[07:46] | It could be a trap. | 你看,我知道这看起来很可疑, 但是如果在这些飞船上进行了起义呢? |
[07:47] | Look, I know this looks suspicious, | 你看,我知道这看起来很可疑, |
[07:49] | but what if there was an uprising on board one of those ships? | 但是如果在这些飞船上进行了起义呢? |
[07:52] | There could be human prisoners in need of our help. | 那里可能有人类囚犯需要我们的帮助. |
[07:56] | Open a channel. | 打开通讯. |
[07:57] | Yes, sir. | 是的,长官. |
[07:59] | This is general George Hammond | 我是地球战舰Prometheus号的 |
[08:00] | George of the earth vessel prometheus. | |
[08:02] | We’re answering your distress call | Hammond将军. |
[08:04] | and standing ready to assist you. | 我们在回答你的呼救并准备好帮助你. |
[08:07] | We can transport a portable sensor unit on board | 我们能传送一个便携传感器单位到上面, |
[08:10] | to determine life support viability. | 学习生命支持能力. |
[08:12] | General, an alkesh is a potentially valuable ship. | 将军,Al-Kesh是一艘潜在的有价值的飞船. |
[08:15] | Even if there are no survivors, we need to determine if it’s spaceworthy. | 即使那里没有幸存者, 我们需要去决定是否那是太空人. |
[08:19] | If it is, we should salvage her. | 如果是,我们应该营救她. |
[08:22] | Take a team. | 带一支队伍. |
[08:23] | Yes, sir. | 是的,长官. |
[08:51] | Prometheus, this is sg-3. | Prometheus,这是SG-3, |
[08:53] | We are on board. | 我们在船上了. |
[09:03] | General, we’re seeing some energy weapon damage. | 将军,我们看到一些能量武器损伤. |
[09:25] | We have one Jaffa, k.I.A. | 一个Jaffa. |
[09:29] | Sir, over here. | 长官,这里! |
[09:39] | Make that four Jaffa. | 4个Jaffa. |
[09:42] | Looks like these folks had a little on-board fire fight. | 看起来这些人有场小型交战. |
[09:45] | Still no sign of life. | 仍然没有生命迹象. |
[09:48] | We’re heading to the bridge. [MACHINERY HUMS] | 我们前往舰桥. |
[09:56] | Prometheus, someone just activated the… | Prometheus,有人刚刚激活… |
[09:59] | Colonel Reynolds, say again. | Reynolds上校,再说一次. |
[10:01] | Sir, our rings just activated. | 长官,我们的圆环刚刚激活了. |
[10:12] | Security team to level four ring room. | 安全小组到第4层圆环室, |
[10:14] | Visuals on screen. | 打开监视器. |
[10:20] | Seal it off. | 解开密封. 控制没回应,长官. |
[10:21] | Controls are not responding, sir. | 控制没回应,长官. |
[10:23] | Airman? | |
[10:24] | It’s no good, sir. The rings will not activate. | 很不好,长官. |
[10:30] | Security team, report. | 圆环无法激活. |
[10:32] | All shipboard communications are down. | 安全小组报告! 全部船层通讯失效了. |
[10:34] | Initiate emergency lock-down. | 实施紧急封闭. |
[10:36] | I can’t, sir. It may be possible from the engine room. | 我做不到,长官. |
[10:39] | Go. | 很可能是来自引擎室内部. |
[10:43] | [FOOTSTEPS THUDDING] [WEAPONS FIRE] | 去. |
[11:07] | That wasn’t me, sir. | 那不是我,长官. |
[11:11] | Let’s get them out of there. | 让我们把他们拉出来. |
[11:50] | [RINGS ACTIVATING] | |
[12:00] | [SIGHS] | |
[12:21] | Can we pursue? | 我们能追赶他们吗? |
[12:26] | Engines are off-line. | 引擎离线.控制没反应. |
[12:29] | Controls are unresponsive. The weapons are off-line too, sir. | 武器也离线了,长官. |
[12:33] | It looks like we’re dead in the water. | 就好像我们死在水里. |
[12:34] | General. | 将军,我刚清点了人数. |
[12:36] | Daniel I just did a head count. | |
[12:37] | Daniel Jackson is still aboard prometheus. | Jackson仍然在Prometheus上面. |
[13:05] | Oh, crap. | 噢,破烂货! |
[13:15] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗? |
[13:17] | Oh, I feel like my head’s going to explode, | 我感觉就像头要爆炸了. |
[13:19] | but on the bright side, | 但是在乐观的一面, |
[13:21] | I think my hiccups are gone. [HICCUPS] | 我想我的打嗝消失了. |
[13:25] | What do you need, sir? | 你需要什么,长官? 现在我需要这艘飞船能操作. |
[13:27] | I need this ship operational. Now. | 现在我需要这艘飞船能操作. |
[13:29] | Yes, sir. | 是的,长官. |
[13:30] | Thank you. | |
[13:40] | Near as I can tell, we’re lucky that life support systems | 就目前我所能说的,我们很幸运生命 支持系统仍然在工作,长官. |
[13:42] | are still working, sir. How much time do you figure we have? | 你能算出我们还有多少时间? |
[13:45] | That’s hard to say. | 那很难说. |
[13:46] | I’ve got some secondary systems online, | 我已经使一些次要系统上线, |
[13:48] | including some short-range sensors, sir. | 包括一些短程感应器,长官. |
[13:50] | Scans of the cargo ship indicate that it’s in worse shape | 扫描显示那艘货船比这艘Al-kesh更糟. |
[13:53] | than this alkesh. | |
[13:54] | Strange, isn’t it, sir? | 很奇怪,不是吗,长官? |
[13:57] | That a Goa’uld super-soldier would go to all this trouble to keep us alive? | 那个Goa’uld超级战士会做这么麻烦 的事让我们活着? |
[14:33] | Hey, how’s it going? | 嗨,进展怎样? |
[14:38] | [CLEARS THROAT] Guess it’s just you and me, huh? | 猜测这里只有你和我,嗯? |
[14:51] | It’s a little strange, isn’t it? | 有点奇怪,不是吗? |
[14:55] | See, that weapon I shot you with should have killed you. | 你看,我射击你的武器, 应该杀死你了. |
[14:58] | What’s even stranger is you guys usually don’t take prisoners either. | 更陌生的是,你们这些家伙通常根本不留犯人. |
[15:01] | I mean, it’s kind of kill first and… | 可以这么说,先杀然后… |
[15:06] | No, that’s generally just about it, just the killing. | 不,那通常差不多就是那样.只是杀人. |
[15:10] | I’m just going to talk to myself here for a while | 我只是在这和自己说一会, |
[15:12] | because you’re not going to talk to me. | 因为你是不会和我说话的. |
[15:14] | Not that you guys are very talkative, but… | 并非你们这些家伙非常喜欢说话, 但是,呃… |
[15:17] | You may prove useful. | 你也许证明有用. |
[15:21] | Okay, now we’re getting somewhere. | 好的,现在我们有些进展了. |
[15:25] | Where’s everybody else? | 其他人在哪里? |
[15:27] | I transported them onto the alkesh. | 我把他们传送到Al-Kesh上面了. |
[15:31] | Well, you kept the wrong guy, because I don’t know anything about the ship. | 嗯,你留下了错误的家伙, |
[15:38] | But you are very attractive. | 因为关于这艘飞船我什么也都不知道. |
[15:43] | [COUGHS] | 但你非常有吸引力. |
[15:44] | What? | 什么? |
[15:47] | [CHUCKLES NERVOUSLY] | |
[15:50] | Big guy, I’m flattered. | 嗨.伙计? |
[15:52] | Really, I am. It’s just that… | 我很高兴,真的, |
[15:54] | You’re not my type. | 只是那个,你不是我的类型. |
[15:56] | I’m more than a little disturbed that I might be yours. | 我不只一点心理不正常才会是你的. |
[16:02] | Whoa, whoa, no. You don’t have to do that. Don’t, don’t. | 别那样!别那样! |
[16:04] | Don’t. Don’t. | 噢! |
[16:10] | Don’t worry. I’m not going to hurt you. | 别担心. 我不会伤害你. |
[16:14] | Thank god. | 感谢上帝. |
[16:16] | Much… I hope. | 非常,我希望. |
[16:28] | I wish to send a long-range transmission | 我想发送一条远程信息, |
[16:30] | using the communications systems. | 使用通讯系统. |
[16:33] | Sorry, don’t have a clue. You lie. | 抱歉,我没有线索. 你撒谎. |
[16:36] | In general? No. | 一般的? |
[16:37] | Yes, well, I try to be honest, | 不,是的, 我设法诚实,但是… |
[16:39] | but occasionally a little white one slips out every now and again. | 偶尔一艘小白船在外面,现在及再次. |
[16:42] | Ah! | |
[16:45] | Ow. | 哎唷! |
[16:47] | Shall I kiss it better? | 我吻下比较好? |
[16:52] | Um… No. | 呃…不. |
[16:57] | Just don’t do it again. | 只是别再做那个了. |
[17:00] | Hey, look, even if I knew | 你看,即使我知道你想要我去做的, |
[17:02] | what it is you wanted me to do, | |
[17:04] | what makes you think I’d tell you? | 是什么使你认为我会告诉你? |
[17:06] | And how the hell do you think you can steal a ship | 你怎么见鬼的认为你能偷一艘船, |
[17:08] | when you don’t know how it works? | 当你不知道它怎样工作的时候? |
[17:09] | I got the sublight engines going. | 我让亚光速引擎工作了. |
[17:12] | Yeah, so you did. | 是,那么你做到了. |
[17:15] | You really expect me to believe you don’t know how your own ship works? | 你真的期待我相信 你不知道怎样使自己的飞船工作? |
[17:17] | Okay, um… | 好的,呃… |
[17:20] | Look, my name is Daniel Jackson. I’m an archaeologist. | 你看,我叫Daniel |
[17:23] | A historian. | Jackson. 我是个考古学家,历史学家. |
[17:25] | I study ancient cultures, | 我研究远古文化,过去的历史,古代文明. |
[17:27] | histories of the past, ancient civilizations. | |
[17:29] | Have you heard of earth, tauri? | 你听说过地球,Tauri吗? |
[17:31] | No. | 没有. 嗯,我们正在前往援救一些朋友的路上, 他们陷入困境了…. |
[17:32] | Okay, well, we were on our way | 嗯,我们正在前往援救一些朋友的路上, 他们陷入困境了…. |
[17:34] | to rescue a few friends who were trapped… | 我真的不关心. |
[17:35] | Oh, I really don’t care. | |
[17:39] | Look, this really isn’t necessary… | 你看,这真的没必要…. |
[17:41] | Can I have this ship? No. | 我能拥有飞船? |
[17:43] | Okay. Discussion over. | 不. |
[17:44] | [BEEPS] | 没问题.讨论结束. |
[17:47] | Oh. | 噢. |
[17:52] | Here we go. | 我们开始吧. |
[17:58] | Tenat of oran. | Voran的Tennet. |
[18:01] | Tenat, this is vala. If you can hear me, please respond. | Tennet,我是Vala, |
[18:06] | I’ve managed to procure a vessel | 如果你能听到我请回答. |
[18:07] | bigger and better than what I hoped for. | 我设法获得了一艘战舰, 比我希望的更大,更好. |
[18:09] | Tenat, if you get this message, | Tennet,如果你收到这个信息,我为延误道歉, |
[18:11] | I apologize for the delay, and we’ll meet at the designated coordinates in one day. | 一天内在指定位置见面. |
[18:15] | Vala out. | Vala完毕. |
[18:18] | Now… About the hyperdrive. | 现在,关于超空间引擎. |
[18:33] | Colonel. Doctor. | 上校,博士. |
[18:34] | I’ve rerouted remaining power | 我重新处理了一下,暂时将剩余动力转移 |
[18:35] | to shields and life support for the time being, but as far as the engines go… | 到护盾和生命支持,但是直到引擎完蛋… |
[18:39] | The control crystals for both sublight and hyperdrive engines | 亚光速和超空间引擎的控制水晶被完全油炸了. |
[18:42] | are totally fried. | 看起来像它们故意被破坏. |
[18:43] | It looks like they were deliberately sabotaged. | |
[18:44] | Can they be repaired? | 能修复它们吗? |
[18:46] | In a word, no. | 简言之,不能. |
[18:47] | We need new ones. | 我们需要个新的. |
[18:49] | I was thinking about that cargo ship, sir. | 我在考虑那艘货船,长官. |
[18:51] | Sergeant harriman says life support over there is minimal, | Harriman中士说那里的生命支持非常弱. |
[18:54] | barely enough to sustain one person for a few moments. | 仅仅足够支撑一个人呆一会. |
[18:56] | And if we don’t get new control crystals… | 而且如果我们得不到一个新水晶? |
[18:58] | [HICCUPS] Sorry, kill me now. | 抱歉,又来了. 我去,长官. |
[19:01] | I’ll go, sir. No, I’ll go. | 不,我去. 出于全部的尊敬… |
[19:03] | With all due respect… | 上校! |
[19:05] | Colonel, someone took my ship. I want it back. | 有人带走了我的飞船. 我要它回来. |
[19:21] | Access is restricted by a code. | 一个密码限制着进入. |
[19:23] | Yeah, too bad. | 是.太糟了. |
[19:28] | [GRUNTS] | 啊!!!上帝! |
[19:33] | That hurt? | 热? |
[19:35] | Oh, yeah. | 是. |
[19:39] | I can fix it. | 我能修好它. |
[19:41] | I don’t know the code. | 我不知道那密码! |
[19:59] | There. | |
[20:00] | Feel better? | 感觉好些了? |
[20:09] | You’re a Goa’uld. | 你是个Goa’uld. |
[20:10] | No… But I was once a host to one. | 不,但我曾经是一个的宿主. |
[20:15] | Which would explain the naquadah in your blood | 那能解释你体内的naquadah能 |
[20:17] | that lets you use Goa’uld technology. | 让你使用Goa’uld技术. |
[20:18] | And how I can quickly learn to fly this rather primitive ship. | 以及我怎么会快速学会使用这艘 相当原始的飞船. |
[20:22] | Yes, so primitive, one wonders if it was worth the bother. | 是,那么原始. 你一定会惊讶如果它是努力的价值. |
[20:24] | Well, in this case, it’s the size that matters… | 嗯,既然这样,这是尺寸问题. |
[20:29] | Actually, pretty much in every case. | 实际上,几乎每个情况. |
[20:36] | Tell me the code. | 给我密码. |
[20:42] | Please. | 请给我. |
[20:46] | I don’t… I don’t know it. | 不知道它. |
[20:50] | Fine. | 很好. |
[21:10] | How much time will he have? | 我们还有多少时间? |
[21:12] | I’m guessing a few minutes… | 我估计只有几分钟. |
[21:15] | Maybe less. Sir… | 或者更少. |
[21:17] | Not another word, colonel. | 长官? 不用再说了,上校. |
[21:23] | Do it now. | 现在开始吧. |
[21:25] | General. | 将军. |
[21:30] | Godspeed. | 上帝保佑你. |
[21:56] | General. General, can you hear me? | 将军? 将军,你能听到我吗? |
[21:59] | [PANTING]: I’m here in the engine room. | 确实可以. |
[22:02] | Open the third panel down on the center column. | 打开中央圆柱向下第三个嵌板. |
[22:14] | Done. | 好了. |
[22:15] | You want the blue one. | 需要一块蓝色的,它应该在嵌板中央. |
[22:17] | It should be located at the center of the panel. | |
[22:25] | Got it. | 拿到了. |
[22:27] | One panel up, you should find a clear one. | 向上一个嵌板,你应该能找到一个透明的. |
[22:38] | It’s hard to tell. | 很难说…被烟熏了. |
[22:41] | The light in here is… | |
[22:47] | [COUGHS] | |
[22:52] | Something’s… | 某些… |
[22:54] | General, can you hear me? | 将军,将军你能听到我吗? |
[22:56] | It’s only been two minutes. | 只有2分钟. |
[22:58] | There was a firefight on board. | 那里有场交火. |
[23:00] | If the life support is not cycling the air… | 如果那里的生命支持不再循环… |
[23:04] | What? | 什么? |
[23:05] | Staff blasts give off carbon dioxide. | 法杖冲击波在一个小空间里散发碳二氧化物. |
[23:07] | In a small enclosed space… | |
[23:51] | General. General, sir! | 将军? 将军,长官. |
[23:59] | Is he breathing? | 他在呼吸吗? |
[24:02] | He may need mouth-to-mouth. | 他也许需要人工呼吸. |
[24:18] | [COUGHS] | |
[24:19] | Oh, excellent. | 太棒了. |
[24:21] | Excellent waking up, sir! | 你醒过来棒极了,长官. |
[24:22] | Good job on the crystals too. | 水晶的工作也干的很好. |
[24:26] | Get the ship moving. | 让船开动起来. |
[24:29] | What did he say? | 他说什么? |
[24:30] | He said, “get the ship moving.” | 他说:让船开动起来. |
[24:32] | [HICCUPS] | |
[24:35] | Come on, general. | 来吧,将军. |
[24:38] | Let’s get you up. | 那干得真不错. |
[25:02] | Much better. | 很多了. |
[25:04] | Lose the weapon and move away from the console. | 丢掉武器,离开控制台. |
[25:07] | I liked you better tied up. | 我更喜欢你抽不开身 |
[25:10] | Against the wall. Lose the weapon. | 对着墙.丢下武器. |
[25:12] | [SIGHS] | |
[25:17] | This suit still absorbs zat blasts. | 这套衣服仍然能吸收Zat冲击波. |
[25:20] | It doesn’t cover your head. | 你认为你的脑袋怎样? |
[25:22] | Still, you should probably make me take it off. | 仍然,或许你应该让我脱掉它. |
[25:25] | I think I’ll turn the ship around first. | 或许你应该将飞船转向,首先. |
[25:26] | I don’t know. If I had me at gunpoint, | 我不知道.如果我在枪口下, |
[25:28] | that wouldn’t be my first choice. | 那不会是我的第一选择. |
[25:30] | Yeah, well. | 是,很好. |
[25:39] | [BEEPING] | |
[25:41] | What’s going on? I rewrote the access codes, | 发生什么了? |
[25:44] | so I’m the only one who can use the navigation systems. | 我改写了进入密码, 因此我是唯一能使用航行系统的人. |
[25:46] | Undo it. | 取消它. |
[25:47] | Listen, hundreds of lives are at stake. | 听着,上百的生命正在危急关头. |
[25:49] | I’m trying to save the last of my people, | 我在努力拯救我最后的人民, |
[25:50] | and this ship is their only hope. | 而这艘飞船是他们唯一的希望. |
[25:52] | Maybe if you’d mentioned that off the top… | 或许你应该在之前说那个. |
[25:54] | Would you really have helped? | 你真的会帮忙吗? |
[25:55] | Look, as I was saying before I was so rudely interrupted, | 你看,同我被粗鲁打断之前所说的一样. |
[25:58] | we were also on a rescue mission. [BEEPING] | 我们也正在进行一个援救任务. |
[26:05] | What is it? A ship just appeared on our radar. | 是什么? |
[26:07] | It’s an alkesh. | 一艘飞船刚刚出现在我们的雷达上. 是一艘Al-Kesh. |
[26:09] | This quadrant is crawling with Goa’uld vessels. | 这个扇形体是爬满了Goa’uld的飞船. |
[26:11] | Chances are it’s not your friends. | 可能不是你的朋友们. |
[26:13] | I made sure that ship was fully disabled when you showed up. | 我确定那艘飞船被完全残废了, 当你们出现时. |
[26:16] | We’ll see. | 我们会看到的. |
[26:17] | We have to raise shields and arm weapons. | 我们必须打开护盾和准备武器. |
[26:20] | I’m going to try and hail them first. | 我会想办法欢呼他们,首先 |
[26:21] | [GRUNTS] Oh, oh, you hit me. | 噢.你打我. |
[26:35] | You hit me. | 你打我. |
[26:38] | You know, we could just have sex instead. [BOTH GRUNTING] | 你知道吗,我们只是有性别差异. |
[27:16] | Feeling better, sir? | 感觉好些了吗,长官? |
[27:18] | Yes, thank you. | 是的. |
[27:20] | We’ve just caught up to the prometheus. | 我们刚刚赶上Prometheus. |
[27:22] | Nice work. | 干的好. |
[27:24] | It was all novak, sir. | 都是Novak做的,长官. |
[27:27] | [HICCUPS] | |
[27:28] | They’re not responding to our hail, sir. | 他们没对我们的欢呼有反应,长官. |
[27:30] | [PANTING] | |
[27:57] | – Are we done? | |
[27:59] | I am. | 我们打完了吗? |
[28:02] | Oh. | – 我是的. |
[28:10] | You’re a fruitcake. | 你是块水果蛋糕. |
[28:34] | Weapons? | 武器? |
[28:36] | On line. We are in range. | 在线. 我们在射程里. |
[28:38] | Target the rear thrusters. | 目标后部推进器. |
[28:40] | Take out her sublight capability. | 解除她的亚光速能力. |
[28:46] | She just jumped into hyperspace. | 她刚刚跳跃进入超空间. |
[29:03] | [GASPS] | |
[29:05] | Ow. | |
[29:14] | Oh, that’s just great. | 噢…噢…. 那真棒. |
[29:31] | I see you. | 我在看你. |
[29:39] | Did you have fun taking off my clothes? | 脱掉我衣服的时候玩的开心吗? |
[29:41] | It was your idea. | 那是你的主意. |
[29:42] | No, I meant when I was conscious. | 不,我意思是当我清醒时, |
[29:44] | You know, so I could distract you and kick you in the head. | 以便我能使你分心,然后踢你的脑袋. |
[29:51] | I kept my eyes closed the whole time. | 全部时间里我都闭着眼睛的. |
[29:53] | Sure you did. | 我肯定你是的. |
[30:03] | So where are we going? | 那么,我们去哪里? |
[30:05] | I told you, to save my people. | 我告诉过你,去拯救我的人民. |
[30:07] | Can you please let me out of here? | 你能让我离开这里吗? |
[30:09] | Oh… no. | 噢…不. |
[30:16] | You know, I haven’t eaten in days. | 你知道吗,我几天都没有吃饭了. |
[30:21] | [SIGHS] | |
[30:24] | Could you please tell me how to access the navigation controls? | 你能告诉我怎样进入航行控制. |
[30:28] | It isn’t very nice, you know, starving a prisoner to death. | 你知道这样很不好的. 让一个囚犯饿死. |
[30:34] | Come on, Daniel. | 来吧,Daniel,你已经看过我裸体. |
[30:36] | You’ve seen me naked. The least you could do is cook me dinner. | 至少你能给我做份晚餐吧. |
[30:50] | Aren’t you hungry? | 你不饿吗? |
[30:55] | No. | 是的. |
[31:02] | Thank you. | 谢谢. |
[31:04] | You know who the tok’ra are? | 你听说过Tok’ra吗? |
[31:06] | Yep. | 是的. |
[31:11] | 10 years ago, a tok’ra incited a rebellion on my planet. | 10年以前,Tok’ra在我的星球煽动了一次叛乱. |
[31:16] | The people Rose up against the ruling Goa’uld, | 人民起义反抗Goa’uld.但Jaffa获胜了, |
[31:18] | and once the Jaffa had been overcome, | |
[31:21] | the Goa’uld was captured alive, | Goa’uld捕获活人, |
[31:23] | tortured and beaten for days on end. | 连续数天不断的拷打,折磨. |
[31:27] | I was host to that Goa’uld at the time. | 在那时我成为那个Goa’uld的宿主. |
[31:32] | The people didn’t understand | 人民不理解,共生体是那么严厉的统治他们. |
[31:33] | that it was the symbiote | |
[31:34] | that had ruled over them so harshly. | |
[31:37] | I guess the tok’ra felt responsible. | 我猜Tok’ra感到需要承担责任. |
[31:41] | He rescued me, removed the Goa’uld symbiote. | 他们营救了我,移除了Goa’uld共生体. |
[31:44] | Nursed me back to health. | 护理我回复健康. |
[31:50] | You said your people are in trouble now. | 你说你的人民现在正处在困境. |
[31:56] | It was only a matter of time before the forces of another Goa’uld showed up, | 在另一个Goa’uld出现之前,那只是时间问题. |
[32:00] | a system lord named camulus. Mm. | 一个System Lord.名字是:Camulus. |
[32:02] | That’s when the tok’ra disappeared. | 那是当Tok’ra消失的时候. |
[32:05] | People still refused to surrender. | 人民拒绝投降. |
[32:07] | Camulus ordered that they be wiped out. | Camulus下令将他们全部清除. |
[32:11] | We controlled several ships. | 我们控制了几艘飞船. |
[32:13] | Troop transports, cargo ships, alkesh. | 军队运输舰,货船,Al-kesh. |
[32:15] | Many people were saved, | 许多人都被得救了, |
[32:18] | flown to an inhabitable nearby moon in the system, | 飞到了附近任何可居住的月亮. |
[32:21] | and the ships made several trips | 而且飞船们进行了几次旅行, |
[32:23] | before most of them were intercepted and shot down. | 在它们大多数被拦截和击落之前. |
[32:27] | Camulus never knew there were any survivors, so we were safe. | Camulus决不会知道那里有任何幸存者, 因此我们安全了. |
[32:30] | The only problem was the moon didn’t have a Stargate. | 唯一问题是 那月亮没有星际之门. |
[32:35] | So you were trapped. | 因此你们被困住了. |
[32:37] | We only had a few ships left, | 我们只剩下一些飞船. |
[32:38] | not enough to relocate everyone again. | 不够重新安置每个人. |
[32:41] | It wasn’t a problem. Camulus seemed to have little interest | 那不是个问题, Camulus似乎没有多大兴趣. |
[32:44] | in the other planets in the system. | 恒星系统里他留下的其他星球要么太小, |
[32:46] | He left behind a small force to guard the Stargate. | 要么没有星际之门. |
[32:49] | We used the ships to keep appraised of what was happening, | 我们使用飞船保持估计发生的事情以及… |
[32:51] | and to steal supplies and technology | 在我们能去的任何地方偷取补给和技术. |
[32:53] | when we could. | |
[32:57] | You know that camulus is gone now. | 你知道Camulus现在已经消失了吗? |
[32:59] | He was beaten by ba’al. | 他被Ba’al击败了. |
[33:01] | And ba’al’s forces are searching every inhabitable world | 而且Ba’al的军队正在搜索Camulus领土 |
[33:04] | in camulus’ territory. | 上每一个适合居住的星球. |
[33:06] | His ships are everywhere. | 到处都有他的飞船, |
[33:07] | It’s only a matter of time before my people are found. | 我的人民被找到只是时间问题. |
[33:10] | So you got desperate and tried to steal that alkesh. | 你铤而走险试图偷那艘Al-Kesh. |
[33:11] | It was damaged in the firefight. | 它在交火中被损坏了. |
[33:16] | I was hoping one of my ships would answer my distress call. | 我希望我的飞船之一能回答我的呼救. |
[33:20] | I’m sure you can imagine how lucky I felt when this ship showed up. | 我肯定你能想象当这艘飞船出现时 |
[33:24] | It’s big enough to rescue all my people | 我感到有多幸运.它足够大 |
[33:27] | and take them to a world far away, | 可以拯救我所有的人民,并带他们到遥远的世界. |
[33:29] | free from the Goa’uld. | 没有Goa’uld的世界. |
[33:38] | You don’t have to lock me up. | 你不必关住我. |
[33:41] | Oh, I think I do. What difference is it going to make? | 噢,我想我做了. |
[33:44] | The ship is automatically flying to my homeworld. | 这能有什么区别? |
[33:46] | You can’t stop it. Well, when I get to your planet, | 这艘飞船正自动飞向我的家园.你无法停止它. |
[33:48] | I’ll just explain the situation to your people. | 嗯,当我到达你的星球, 我会向你的人民解释你的处境. |
[33:50] | Maybe there’s something we can work out. | 或许那有我们能解决的事情. |
[33:51] | My people, they’re not going to trust you. | 我的人民不会相信你. |
[33:53] | You have to let me talk to them. | 你必须让我和他们谈. |
[33:56] | No. | 不. |
[33:59] | Daniel! | |
[34:04] | This is bad. | 那太糟糕了. |
[34:18] | Vala, this is tenat. | Vala,我是Tennet, |
[34:20] | We have you on our scanners. | 我们在扫描器上发现你了. |
[34:24] | Uh, yeah, hi. | 呃,是的… 嗨. |
[34:26] | Where is vala? | Vala在哪里? |
[34:28] | She’s here. She’s just indisposed at the moment. | 她在这里, 只是这会有点不舒服. |
[34:33] | She did not mention she was working with someone. | 她没说过和其他人合作. |
[34:36] | No, I guess not. | 不,我猜没有.你看,我意识到我欠你一个解释, |
[34:39] | Look, I realize I owe you an explanation. It’s a bit of a long story, really. | 而且那真的是一个有点长的故事. |
[34:45] | We will hear it in person and inspect your vessel. | 我们要亲自听她说并且检查你的船. |
[34:48] | That’s good, | 很好,因为很显然我们即将登陆. |
[34:50] | because apparently, we’re coming in for a landing. | |
[34:52] | We will meet you at the designated coordinates. | 我们会在指定坐标见你. |
[34:55] | Okey-dokey. See you there. | 好的,在那见面. |
[35:16] | [SCREAMS]: Ow! | |
[35:21] | Okay. | |
[35:24] | You want the truth? | 你想知道真相? |
[35:26] | I’ll tell you the truth. | 我告诉你真相. |
[35:30] | Daniel, are you there? | Daniel,你在那吗? |
[35:34] | I hope you can hear me. | 我希望你能听到我. |
[35:36] | The planet we just landed on is not my homeworld. | 我们刚刚登陆的星球不是我的家园. |
[35:38] | Whatever you do, you must not go out there. | 不管你做什么一定不要出去. |
[35:44] | Hi, guys. | 嗨,伙计们. |
[35:46] | Who are you? | 你是谁? |
[35:48] | Uh… name’s olo. | 我是Solo, |
[35:51] | Han Solo. Hans olo. | |
[35:55] | Where is vala? | Vala在哪里? |
[35:56] | She’s inside. | 她在里面. |
[35:57] | We will only do business with vala. | 我们只和Vala做生意! |
[35:59] | Business. | 生意,嗯,那样描述. |
[36:01] | Yeah, that figures. | |
[36:04] | Not that I’m not surprised or anything. | 并非我在惊讶或者其他的, |
[36:06] | I don’t look surprised to you, do I? | 我看到你很惊讶,是吗? |
[36:09] | What? It’s just that I was expecting | 什么? |
[36:11] | some refugees in need of transport to another planet. | 只是我期待一些难民需要运送到其他的星球. |
[36:13] | Human sort of refugees. | 人类模样的难民. |
[36:16] | Not that there’s anything wrong with you guys, | 并非和你们在一起有什么错误. |
[36:18] | that I know of. We have the naquadah. | 我们有Naquadah. |
[36:28] | Refined weapons grade. | 提升武器级别. |
[36:30] | Ooh, that’s nice. | 噢,那很不错. |
[36:31] | This was the price we agreed upon. | 这是我们同意好的定价. |
[36:33] | This ship is impressive in size, but we cannot… | 这艘飞船的尺寸让人印象深刻,但是我们不能… |
[36:37] | Okay, you know what? Seriously, there’s been a big misunderstanding. | 好的,你知道什么? 严肃的说,现在有一个大大的误会. |
[36:41] | I don’t care what you’ve got, I’m not going to sell you this ship, | 我不关心你有什么, 但我并不是要卖你这艘船. |
[36:43] | so… | 你知道什么,那并不需要. |
[36:45] | Okay, you know what? That is not necessary. | |
[36:47] | We had a deal. We must have this ship. | 我们有交易,必须得到这艘船. |
[36:49] | [SHOTS FIRING] | |
[36:54] | Goa’uld gliders! | Goa’uld滑翔机! |
[36:56] | Fool, you were followed! | 傻瓜,你被跟踪了! |
[36:58] | Of course we were. | 当然是的. |
[37:03] | Okay, you know what? I’d love to stay and chat, but… | 好的,你知道什么, 我想呆着然后谈谈,但是… |
[37:30] | Daniel… What’s going on? | Daniel,发生什么了? |
[37:33] | We’re being attacked by gliders. | 我们正被滑翔机攻击, |
[37:34] | Tell me how to access the ship’s systems. | 告诉我怎么进入飞船系统. |
[37:36] | Let me out, and I’ll help you. | 让我出去,我会帮你. |
[37:38] | You’ve got to be kidding me. | 你戏弄了我! |
[37:47] | Let’s go. | 我们走. |
[37:49] | No funny stuff. What’d you do with my buyers? | 不要滑稽愚弄. |
[37:51] | We’ll talk about that later. | 你听到我的忠告了吗? 我们过后再谈那个. |
[37:53] | And the naquadah? | 另外那Naquadah? |
[37:55] | Move! Do you have any idea what that is worth? | 继续走! |
[37:58] | Oh… whoa! All right. | 你知道那价值是多少吗? |
[38:13] | Raise our shields. | 很好,升起护盾. |
[38:25] | What are you waiting for? Let’s go to hyperspace. | 你在等什么? 让我们进入超空间. |
[38:27] | I can’t. It’s not working. | 我不能,它不工作. |
[38:28] | We’ve already taken too much hull damage. | 我们外壳已经被损坏太多了. |
[38:30] | We have incoming. Alkesh. | 但是我们有接近的Al-Kesh, |
[38:33] | Arm weapons. | 准备武器. |
[38:46] | Shields are failing… | 护盾在衰弱. |
[39:02] | And shields are down. | 而且护盾完了, |
[39:04] | We’re almost out of weapons. | 我们几乎耗尽了武器. |
[39:15] | What just happened? | 刚刚发生了什么? |
[39:16] | An alkesh just took out one of its own. | 一艘Al-Kesh刚刚打倒它自己的一艘. |
[39:21] | Nice work, sergeant. | 干得好,中士, |
[39:22] | Target the second alkesh. Fire at will. | 目标第二艘Al-Kesh,任意开火. |
[39:25] | Roger that, sir. | 收到,长官. |
[39:35] | Dr. Jackson, this is general Hammond. | Jackson博士,我是Hammond将军. |
[39:38] | Do you copy? | 你收到了吗? |
[39:44] | General, it’s me. | 呃.将军,是我. |
[39:46] | Good to hear your voice, sir. | 很高兴听到你的声音,长官. |
[39:48] | Likewise. | 同样.你还好吗孩子? |
[39:50] | You all right, son? | |
[39:55] | We’re fine, sir. | 我们很好,长官. |
[39:57] | Are we clear to ring aboard? | 我们圆环传送安全吗? |
[40:00] | Stand by. Unlock the system. | 稍等. 解开系统. |
[40:03] | Those gliders likely retreated to a nearby mothership. | 那些滑翔机很可能回到附近的母舰, |
[40:06] | We have to get out of here now. Unlock the system. | 我们需要立刻离开这里.解开系统. |
[40:16] | You’re all clear, sir. | 你们都安全了,长官. |
[40:26] | What are you going to do with me? | 你要怎么对我? |
[40:33] | I’m not sure. | 我不确定. |
[40:38] | Look, Daniel, whatever happens, | 你看,Daniel,无论发生 |
[40:41] | I just want you to know… | 什么我只想要你知道… |
[41:06] | We’ve managed to get the shields and hyperdrive back online. | 我们设法使护盾和超空间引擎重新上线了, |
[41:08] | However, there was significant hull damage. | 但是外壳损伤很严重. |
[41:10] | I wouldn’t recommend a long journey in hyperspace. | 我不建议在超空间里长途旅行. |
[41:13] | I’m afraid we have no choice | 恐怕我们别无选择,只能返回地球. |
[41:14] | but to return to earth. | 飞船下次准备好离开需要多久? |
[41:16] | How long before the ship’s ready to go again? | 很难说. |
[41:16] | Hard to say. | 很难说. |
[41:18] | Good work, doctor, | 干得不错,博士, |
[41:20] | both here and on the alkesh. | 在这里还有Al-Kesh都不错. |
[41:21] | Thank you, sir. | 谢谢,长官. |
[41:24] | Hey. | 嗨,打嗝消失了,嗯? |
[41:26] | Hiccups are gone, huh? | |
[41:28] | I didn’t even notice. | 我甚至没注意到, |
[41:30] | I guess I was having too much fun. | 我猜是有太多娱乐了. |
[41:31] | Security team to level four. The prisoner has escaped. | 第4层安全警告, |
[41:35] | Ring room. [ALARM] Wow. | 囚犯逃跑了. |
[41:45] | Status? Security team one unresponsive. | 状态? |
[41:51] | The rings on level four just activated, sir. | 安全小组没有回应. 而且第4层的圆环刚刚激活了,长官. |
[42:07] | General Hammond? | Hammond将军, |
[42:08] | Sg-3 was just transported here. | SG-3刚刚被传送到这里. |
[42:12] | She’s on the alkesh. | 她在Al-Kesh上面. |
[42:17] | Lock weapons on its engines. | 武器锁定它的引擎. |
[42:19] | Aft thrusters targeted. | 船尾推进器锁定. |
[42:23] | Target is… | 目标… |
[42:29] | It’s gone, sir. | 它消失了,长官. |
[42:31] | Can we track it? | 我们能追踪它吗? |
[42:33] | No, sir. | 不能,长官, |
[42:35] | Our long-range scanners are being scrambled. | 我们的远程扫描器被夺走了. |
[42:42] | She’s good. | 她很棒. |