时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | The war between baal and the system lords has reached a critical stage. | |
[00:05] | According to tok’ra intelligence, | 根据Tok’ra的情报, Bastet和Olokun |
[00:07] | bastet and olokun are dead, morrigan has capitulated, | 已经死了, Morrigan 已经投降了 |
[00:10] | and lord yu and amaterasu are rallying their armies | Yu 和Amaterasu 决心维护他们的地位 |
[00:12] | for what will probably be their last stand. | 正在重新集结他们的军队。 |
[00:15] | As we predicted, the Jaffa were no match for the kull warriors. | 根据我们的估计, Jaffa根本不是Kull战士的对手。 |
[00:18] | And the tok’ra also thought we should know, in the face of imminent defeat, | Tok’ra 也认为面对即将来临的 失败,我们也应该知道, |
[00:21] | some of the system lords are actively seeking out areas of refuge. | 一些系统领主正在 努力地寻找避难所。 |
[00:24] | Planets they abandoned long ago | 到这些他们以前遗弃的 |
[00:26] | are now being scouted as possible sanctuaries. | 行星上搜索避难的地方。 |
[00:29] | And this affects us… how? | 而且这个影响我们。。。 怎样? |
[00:32] | One of these planets, which used to fall under the domain | 这些行星之一过去一直的 系统领主Aries的领地, |
[00:34] | of the system lord Ares, also happens to be the place where the tok’ra dropped off | 也碰巧是地方哪里 Tok’ra |
[00:37] | one Harry maybourne two years ago. | 在二年以前留下了Maybourne 。 |
[00:40] | And this affects us… how? | 而且这影响我们,怎样? |
[00:45] | The tok’ra have their hands full with more pressing matters. | Tok’ra 认为当前 时间紧迫。 |
[00:48] | They strongly suggest we get to maybourne before the Goa’uld do. | 他们建议我们在 Goa’uld 到达之前找到 Maybourne, |
[00:53] | If we do not retrieve him, | 如果我们不带他回来, |
[00:54] | Harry maybourne faces certain capture. | Maybourne 肯定会被俘虏。 |
[00:59] | Torture… Interrogation, perhaps even death. | 折磨,审问,也许是死亡。 |
[01:07] | All right, fine. Go get him. | 好的,很好。 去找他。 |
[01:10] | Yes, sir. | 是的,长官。 |
[01:25] | [STARGATE CLOSES] | |
[01:28] | According to the tok’ra, the people of this world are fairly primitive. | 依照 Tok’ra说的, 这一个世界的人们相当的原始。 |
[01:31] | No phones, no lights, no motor cars. | 没有电话,没有电灯,没有机动车。 |
[01:33] | I bet you maybourne just jumps at a chance to leave. | 我和你打赌 Maybourne可能已经离开。 |
[01:37] | What about the other inhabitants? | 其他的居民怎么办? |
[01:39] | We’ll relocate them. | 我们我们可能没有太多时间重新安置他们, |
[01:42] | We may not have a lot of time. Ares could be here in a matter of days. | Aries可能在大约数数天中在这里。 |
[01:57] | We don’t mean you any harm. | 我们不想伤害你们任何人。 |
[02:01] | We are allies of the tok’ra. | 我们是 Tok’ra 的盟友! |
[02:06] | Just, uh, looking for a friend of ours… | 我们正在找一位朋友。 |
[02:07] | Harry maybourne, maybe you’ve heard of him? | Maybourne? 也许你听过他? |
[02:09] | Shifty fella? Beady eyes? | 样子很委琐, |
[02:12] | No? | 小眼睛, 不知道? |
[02:14] | You will follow us to the village and meet with king arkhan. | 你们要跟我们到村庄去 见我们的国王 Arkon 。 |
[02:17] | He will discern your true intentions. | 他将会确定你们的真实意图。 |
[03:00] | Not exactly the trusting type. | 他们有点不太相信我们。 |
[03:04] | Which leads me to wonder whether Harry maybourne is still alive. | 我怀疑 Maybourne 是否还活着。 |
[03:07] | Presumably, the tok’ra put in a good word for him. | 大概 Tok’ra 和他们的关系不错。 |
[03:09] | Well, we should’ve got them to do the same for us. | 不知道他们会怎么对待我们。 |
[03:33] | Maybourne! | |
[03:35] | This is king arkhan. | 这是国王 Arkon 。 |
[03:39] | My lord, our hunting party | 我的统治者,我们的猎人 |
[03:40] | encountered these off-worlders by the gate. | 在星门遇到了这些外来者 。 |
[03:43] | Hey, guys. | 嗨,伙计们! |
[03:45] | Long time no see. | 很久没看到你们了! |
[03:48] | [CHUCKLING] | 《星际之门 |
[04:01] | [♪♪] | 第1代:SG1》 |
[04:55] | I should’ve known. I should’ve known you’d be the ones to come. | 我早就知道。 知道你们有一天会来的。 |
[05:00] | You were expecting us? | 你正在等我们? |
[05:02] | Sort of. | 可以这么说。 |
[05:04] | Where’s Jack? | Jack在哪里? |
[05:05] | General O’Neill is back at the sgc. | O’Neill将军 在 SGC 没来。 |
[05:07] | No kidding? | 不是开玩笑吧 |
[05:09] | General O’Neill? | O’Neill将军。 |
[05:11] | That doesn’t sound right. Still, good for Jack. | 我没有听错吧,当然,对于杰克的善行。 |
[05:15] | It’s nice to hear he’s doing so well for himself. | 很高兴听到他过的这么好。 |
[05:16] | As, evidently, are you. | 明显地,对于你现在来说。 |
[05:18] | Uh… This? Yes, well. | 啊,这? |
[05:22] | It’s a long story. | 是的,很好 这是一个很长的故事。 |
[05:26] | Food! | 食物! |
[05:28] | Drinks for our guests! | 为我们的客人准备喝的! |
[05:36] | We don’t have time for this. | 我们没有时间了。 |
[05:40] | Uh, you should try one of these. | 你应该试一试这些。叫…. |
[05:42] | It’s called, uh… Ojen fruit. | Ojun 的水果。 |
[05:45] | Right. It’s sort of a cross | 正确来说,是一个在石榴和芒果 |
[05:47] | between a guava and a mango. Sort of a “guango?” | 之间的水果种类。 |
[05:51] | I like that. | 我喜欢这个。 |
[05:54] | People. | 人民们! |
[05:55] | Henceforth, ojen fruit shall be called guango! | 从今以后, |
[06:00] | ojun So shall it be! | |
[06:01] | [CITIZENS APPLAUDING] | 水果将被叫做: |
[06:03] | Whoo! | Guango! 这将是它的名字! |
[06:06] | I get to name all kinds of stuff. | 我开始所有的东西命名。 |
[06:08] | You should see the grateful dead burial grounds. | 该死的,你应该看看这些。 |
[06:11] | Maybourne。 Maybourne, you have to get out of here. | |
[06:13] | You’re in danger. | 你要离开这里。 你有危险。 |
[06:14] | I know. | 我知道。 Goa’uld |
[06:15] | The Goa’uld are coming. | 要来了。 在你吃它之前 |
[06:17] | Now, you should peel it before you eat it. | , 你应该削皮。 |
[06:20] | I find the skin kind of tart. | 我发现它的皮有一点酸。 |
[06:22] | You know about the Goa’uld? | 你知道关于 Goa’uld? |
[06:24] | Oh, yeah. | 哦,是的。 |
[06:30] | You were warned by the tok’ra? | Tok’ra 警告你了? |
[06:32] | I haven’t heard from the tok’ra since they dropped me off. | 我不是从 Tok’ra 那听到的 是在他们离开我以后。 |
[06:36] | Then how? | 那是怎么回事? |
[06:37] | I can read the future. | 我能预测未来。 |
[06:44] | Really. | 真的! |
[06:46] | What are you trying to pull? | 你又在做什么? |
[06:47] | He speaks the truth. | 他说的是事实。 国王 |
[06:49] | King arkhan is a prophet. | Arkon 是预言者。 |
[06:51] | He foresaw your arrival | 他预见了你的到来 |
[06:52] | and the hand you will play in defeating our enemy. | 你们会打败我们的敌人。 |
[06:55] | Garan’s right. | Garen’s是对的。这是所有预言的一部份。 |
[06:56] | It’s all part of the prophecy. | |
[07:00] | Maybourne, what the hell is going on here? | Maybourne, 你在这里做了些什么? |
[07:08] | Let’s go for a walk. | 让我们去散步。 |
[07:16] | Okay. | |
[07:18] | Here we are. | 我们过来这里。 |
[07:20] | I found this place about, oh, 10 months ago | 我大约在十个月以前在午后 |
[07:23] | when I was out on an afternoon stroll. | 外出闲逛的时候发现这个地方。 |
[07:28] | It is quite a distance from the village. | 离村庄相当远的距离。 |
[07:30] | I enjoy long walks. | 我喜欢散步到很远。 |
[07:32] | Right. Long walks, rainy nights, | 好的。 |
[07:35] | and candlelit dinners. | 长时间散步,下雨的夜晚的烛光晚餐。 |
[07:37] | Why are we here, maybourne? | 为什带我们来这里 Maybourne? |
[07:38] | This writing is in ancient. | 这是Ancient的文字。 |
[07:42] | What do the locals know about these ruins? | 关于这些废墟本地人知道些什么? |
[07:44] | Well, not much. | 好吧,不是很多,他们通常不来这里 |
[07:46] | They generally avoid the area | 因为关闭了的 |
[07:47] | because it’s close to the naquadah mines, | naquadah 矿井 |
[07:49] | the site of their former enslavement. | 废墟在他们以前被奴役的地方 |
[07:51] | Bad luck and all. | 他们认为这样会带来厄运。 |
[07:53] | This is incredible. | 真是难以置信。 |
[07:54] | No. No. This is interesting. | 不, |
[07:58] | This… Is incredible. | 恩,这个只是有趣。 这才是难以置信的。 |
[08:08] | What is it? | 它是什么? |
[08:09] | It’s a record of the planet’s history, | 它是这个行星的历史记录。 |
[08:11] | covering major events… | 包含了所有大事件。 |
[08:14] | Only some of them haven’t happened yet. | 它们其中的仅仅一些仍然没有发生。 |
[08:16] | What are you talking about? | 你们正在谈论什么? |
[08:18] | They have a complicated lunar calendar. | 他们有一个复杂的阴历。 |
[08:21] | It took me a while to figure it out, | 我要多研究一些时间才能理解它。 |
[08:23] | but once I did, I realized | 我唯一知道的就是这上面 |
[08:25] | there were references in the text | 记载过去的历史 |
[08:28] | to things that are going to happen in the future. | 以及未来将要发生的事物。 |
[08:31] | Yeah, I know, it sounds crazy. | 是的,我知道,这太疯狂了。 |
[08:34] | I didn’t think much of it either at the time, | 在那时我也没有重视它。 |
[08:37] | but then this big meteor shower happened | 但是然后一个大流星雨发生 |
[08:40] | exactly on the date the stone predicted. | 的日期和石头上的预测相符合。 |
[08:43] | Are you sure you’re reading it correctly? | 你确定你正确的解读了吗? |
[08:46] | My skills may not compare | 我的知识不可能与Jacksons博士相比。 |
[08:48] | with Dr. Jackson’s, | |
[08:50] | but over the years, I’ve picked up a decent understanding | 但是在数年以来我已经能 |
[08:52] | of ancient writing. | 相当好的解读Ancient的文字。 |
[08:53] | As a result of my translations, | 我的翻译结果, |
[08:56] | I predicted a major flood would destroy the village | 预测了一个主要的洪水会破坏村庄 |
[09:00] | unless I could convince the elders to move to higher ground. | 我使年长者相信 除非移到比较高的地面。 |
[09:03] | And, of course, you told them | 当然你也告诉了他们 |
[09:05] | where these predictions came from. | 这些预测来自的地方。 |
[09:07] | No, well, not in so many words. | 不, 我没有告诉他们这些。 |
[09:11] | Look. These are simple people. | 看,这是一些简单的人。 |
[09:13] | This stuff would mean nothing to them. | 这一种东西对他们没有什么意义。 |
[09:15] | I had to play the role of a prophet to convince them. | 我必须当这个角色 一个预言者, 使他们相信。 |
[09:18] | And out of gratitude, they made you king. | 而且为了感谢你,使你成为国王。 |
[09:22] | Like I said, it was their idea. | 相对的来说,这是他们的主意。 |
[09:30] | Well, he’s partly right, anyway. It is a historical log. | 好吧,他部分正确,无论如何。 这是一个历史的日志。 |
[09:33] | “In the first moon of the 45th cycle, | 从第 |
[09:35] | “the ground will tremble | 45个周期的第一个月亮,地面 |
[09:36] | and devastation will be wrought.” | 将会颤栗,逐渐将毁坏。 |
[09:38] | Yeah, yeah, yeah. Big earthquake, couple years back, | 大地震, |
[09:41] | before my time. | 持续了数年。 在我的来之前。 |
[09:42] | Skip ahead. | 跳过这些向前,我们在第 |
[09:44] | We’re in the 54th cycle. | 54个周期上。 |
[09:50] | “Commencing the third moon of the 54th cycle…” | 第 54 个周期的第三个月亮。 |
[09:53] | Which is around now, give or take a few days. | 也许现在, 或者今后数天之内。 |
[09:55] | “The oppressors of old will return…” | 旧的统治者将会回来。 |
[09:57] | That’s the Goa’uld. | 那是 Goa’uld 。 |
[09:59] | “To seek dominion over the land. | 奴役这片土地。 |
[10:02] | Those of a distant world will come…” | 那些遥远世界的人将会到来。 |
[10:04] | I’m guessing that’s you guys. | 我正在猜测那是你们。 |
[10:06] | “To vanquish the evil and restore order once again.” | 再一次打败邪恶回复秩序。 |
[10:09] | You see? They come. | 你看? |
[10:11] | You defeat them. Happy ending. | 他们来了,你打败了他们。 |
[10:14] | That’s the prophecy. | 圆满的结局。 那是预言。 |
[10:16] | Sorry, but we didn’t come here to fight the Goa’uld. | 对不起,但是我们没准备 来这里对抗 Goa’uld 。 |
[10:21] | We should get going. | 我们就要走了。 |
[10:22] | Actually, um… | 实际上, |
[10:24] | This is interesting, and, uh, | 恩, |
[10:26] | there’s a lot here to translate. Sam? | 这些翻译很有意思。 |
[10:45] | Go ahead. | 继续讲。 |
[10:47] | Maybourne was right. | Maybourne 是对的 |
[10:48] | What do you mean? | 意谓什么? |
[10:50] | Well, from what I’ve been able to decipher, it’s pretty clear. | 好吧,我已经翻译过了 相当清楚。 |
[10:54] | The script on these walls is a historical log | 在这些墙壁上的记录是一位 |
[10:56] | compiled by an ancient who traveled through time | Ancient的时间旅行者的日志 |
[10:58] | to study the evolution of life on this world. | 研究这一个世界的进化和发展。 |
[11:01] | Daniel, we know the ancients experimented with time travel, | Daniel,我们知道Ancients 实验过时间旅行, |
[11:05] | but we have no evidence that they actually mastered it. | 但是没有证据证明他们掌握了。 |
[11:07] | Yeah, well, we do now. | 是的,很好,我们现在有了。 |
[11:09] | You see, to the best of my knowledge, | 你看,据我所知, |
[11:11] | these writings are only a couple hundred years old. | 这些记录只有数百年之久。 |
[11:13] | Which means they were carved after the Goa’uld had already left. | 这些文字在 Goa’uld 之后 用雕刻方法留下了。 |
[11:16] | But the ancients predate the Goa’uld. | 但是Ancients却早于 Goa’uld。 |
[11:18] | Right, so the only logical explanation | 对了, 如此唯一合乎逻辑的解释是 |
[11:20] | is that an ancient traveled to the future, | 从前Ancient的旅行者 |
[11:21] | and then back to a time not too long ago. | 到了未来然后回到过去。 |
[11:25] | I don’t know, Daniel… | 我不知道Daniel。 |
[11:27] | There are references to the time travel device itself. | 有关时间旅行装置的记录。 |
[11:28] | Now, it’s described as being inside a small ship. | 被描述为在一艘小的船里。 |
[11:30] | Now, if I’m right, it may still be here. | 如果我是正确的,它可能仍然 |
[11:33] | I think it’s worth a look. | 在这里. 我认为这很有价值。 |
[11:36] | All right. We’re on our way. | 好的,我们在路上。 |
[11:57] | Daniel? | |
[11:59] | Go ahead. | 继续。 |
[12:01] | We’ve been at it a while. Are you sure it’s around here? | 我们到了一会儿, 你确信是在这里周围? |
[12:06] | Just give it a little more time. | 这需要一点时间。 |
[12:10] | I hate to say it, Daniel, but we can’t risk staying much longer. | 我不原这么说 Daniel, 但是我们不能冒险停留的太久。 |
[12:37] | I’m scrubbing the search. Fall back to the gate. | 我们停止搜索。 |
[12:41] | Sam… | 撤退到门那里。 |
[12:42] | [CARTER]: D aniel, we have no way of knowing | Daniel, 当 |
[12:44] | when the Goa’uld will get here. | Goa’uld 到达在这里的时候 我们没有路可走了。 |
[12:46] | [JACKSON]: It could be days. | 还有几天时间 |
[12:47] | And it could be hours. | 也许是数小时。 |
[12:51] | Colonel Carter, Daniel Jackson… | 上校Carter。 Daniel Jackson。 |
[12:56] | I have found something. | 我发现一些东西。 |
[13:45] | It certainly looks like a ship. | 它看起来像一艘船。 |
[13:47] | These appear to be flight controls. | 这些似乎是飞行控制系统。 |
[13:49] | So what’s this? | 那么这是什么? |
[13:54] | It could be the time device. | 可能是时间装置。 |
[13:59] | It bears little resemblance to ancient designs | 和我们先前遇到Ancient的设计 |
[14:02] | we have previously encountered. | 非常相似。 |
[14:03] | Well, judging from maybourne’s wall, | 由 Maybourne’s |
[14:05] | it must have worked at some point. | 发现的墙壁看, 它应该是可以工作的。 |
[14:07] | Well, I’m guessing it must manifest | 好吧,我猜测它一定创造一种 |
[14:08] | some sort of energy field that encompasses the entire ship, | 包含整个的船的能量空间。 |
[14:12] | allowing the traveler | 允许旅行者按照设定穿越时间。 |
[14:14] | to literally fly through time. | |
[14:15] | I wonder… Ah! | 我怀疑。 啊! |
[14:18] | Let’s not touch anything just yet. | 我们至今还不能碰任何事。 |
[14:21] | I’m kind of fond of this era. | 我有一点喜欢这一个时代。 |
[14:23] | Okay, so what do we do? | 好,那么我们做什么? |
[14:27] | We bring it back. | 我们把它带回去。 |
[14:29] | Judging by the dimensions, | 借着尺寸判断,它看起来像 |
[14:31] | it looks like it was actually designed to fit through the gate. | 被设计适合经过星门。 |
[14:34] | Okay. How do we get it there? | 好,我们怎么做? |
[14:35] | This vessel appears to be relatively undamaged. | 这一艘船似乎没有损坏。 |
[14:38] | The engine may yet be functional. | 引擎可能仍然是能工作的。 |
[14:40] | This is… Ancient technology. | 这是Ancient的技术。 |
[14:45] | We’d need an ancient to make it work. | 我们需要一个Ancient来使它工作。 |
[14:48] | Or someone close. | 与某人有关。 |
[15:11] | Jack! | |
[15:13] | It’s great to see you. | 看到你太好了。 |
[15:15] | How long has it been? | 多久没见了? |
[15:18] | Oh, since that time | 哦, |
[15:20] | you got us stranded off-world and tried to kill me? | 自从那次你令我们被困 在那个世界和你试着杀我。 |
[15:24] | That takes me back. | 话说回来。 |
[15:26] | Ah, I guess congratulations are in order. | 我祝贺你过的不错。 |
[15:29] | You made general. | 你做了将军。 |
[15:30] | You made king. | 你做了国王。 |
[15:32] | Right. Well, it’s, uh, not a contest, hmm? | 很好,好的 这不是比赛。 |
[15:36] | Do you mind? | 你介意吗? |
[15:37] | These guys are torturing that ditty. | 那些家伙的小调 正在折磨我。 |
[15:39] | Uh, right. | 好的,带这五个家伙离开! |
[15:40] | Take five, guys. | 好的,带这五个家伙离开! |
[15:42] | I taught them that expression. | 我教他们这样表达的。 |
[15:44] | Ah. | 啊。 |
[15:46] | Well, I’m, uh, hoping that you can stay for a while. | 我希望你能停留一阵子。 |
[15:49] | You know, check out the sights… | 检查下遗迹 |
[15:52] | Uh, take in the culture. | 接受下文化。 |
[15:55] | I want you to feel at home here. | 希望你在这里感觉自在。 |
[15:57] | Harry, you’re aware of the fact | Harry,你是知道一群超坏的家伙 |
[15:59] | that this place is going to be overrun by a gaggle of bad guys soon? | 很快就会到达这里。蹂躏着个地方 |
[16:03] | Yeah, well, maybe. | 是的,也许。 |
[16:05] | Right. Carter told me about this prophecy stuff. | 很好。 Carter告诉我关于预言东西。 |
[16:10] | It’s not going to go down that way, you know. | 我不得不来这 ,你知道。 |
[16:11] | Oh, come on, Jack. You’ve defeated system lords before. | 你以前已经打败过系统领主。 |
[16:14] | No, you’ve got to tell these people they’ve got to start packing. | 不,你已经必须告诉这些人 |
[16:17] | We’ll take as many as we can. | 他们有那必须打包离开。 我们将尽可能接受更多的人。 |
[16:18] | I can’t. I already told them you’d save the day. | 我不能。 我已经告诉了 他们你将会解救他们。 |
[16:23] | Let me ask you a question. | 让我问你一个问题。 |
[16:29] | Did this prophecy mention anything | 这一个预言提到关于意外事件的任何事吗? |
[16:30] | about casualties? | |
[16:32] | How many people would die in the fighting? | 多少人会死于战斗? |
[16:36] | It’s not really that detailed. | 它没有那么详细。 |
[16:38] | Does it say anything about the king surviving at all? | 它说了任何关于国王是否生还吗? |
[16:43] | Actually, there’s, uh… | 实际上, 。。。 |
[16:47] | No reference to me specifically. I just assumed… | 没有明确的提到我。 我假定。。。 |
[16:50] | Yeah, do you really want to take that chance, Harry? | 是的, |
[16:52] | Do you want to roll those dice? | 你真的想抓住这个机会吗Harry? 你想要摇晃那些骰子吗? |
[17:00] | It’s not going to be easy to convince them, Jack. | 我没有办法去使他们相信Jack。 |
[17:02] | You can do it, Harry. | 你能做到Harry。 |
[17:05] | You’re the king. | 你是国王。 |
[17:07] | And remember, it’s good to be king. | 而且记得,是好国王。 |
[17:21] | Nice ride. | 漂亮的飞船。 |
[17:22] | Yeah, the ancients liked to fly in style. | 是的, Ancients的喜欢的风格。 |
[17:29] | Nice! | 太棒了! |
[17:35] | Whoo-hoo. | |
[17:42] | You’re going to have to help me out here, Carter. Got any quarters? | 你必须来这里帮助我Carter。 所有的方面? |
[17:45] | Unfortunately, I can’t help you with this one, sir. | 不幸地,我不能帮助你 |
[17:47] | You’re on your own. | 长官,你只能靠你自己。 |
[17:49] | Fine. | 很好。 |
[17:53] | How do we know we’re not going to end up back at the alamo? | 我们如何知道我们没有到目标 在Alamo后结束 ? |
[17:56] | Um, well, for one thing, that was on earth, | 好吧,对于一件事物,那是在地球上。 |
[17:59] | but, uh, more importantly, | 但是更重要,我已经分开 |
[18:01] | I’ve separated the time device from the control circuits. | 来自控制线路的时间装置。 |
[18:05] | I think. | 我想。 |
[18:09] | Concentrate on powering up the engines. | 全神贯注于在引擎动力上。 |
[18:13] | Concentrate? | 集中。 |
[18:30] | I’ve got nothing. | 我什么都没感觉到 |
[18:32] | Come on, Jack. | 快点,Jack。 |
[18:33] | You’ve already proven the ancient gene you possess | 你已经证明了有Ancient的基因 |
[18:35] | allows you to operate ancient technology. | 允许你操作Ancient的技术。 |
[18:36] | This is no different than the device in Antarctica. | 这个和南极的装置没有不同。 |
[18:39] | Just… f… | 刚才。。。 |
[18:43] | Focus your mind. | 集中你的思想。 |
[19:07] | Good. | |
[19:08] | Good. | 好的。 |
[19:21] | Not so good. | 不是如此好。 |
[19:33] | Tempest fugit, girls, tempest fugit. | 姑娘们。 光阴似箭。 |
[19:41] | I sure collected a lot of stuff in only a couple of years. | 在这数年中 我收集了许多东西。 |
[19:44] | I guess I’m a bit of a pack rat. | 我想我就象一只带背包的老鼠。 |
[19:46] | When do you intend to address your people? | 你何时想要向你的民族发表演说? |
[19:47] | I’m getting to that. It’s just, you know, | 我正要做那个。只是, |
[19:49] | I’m thinking about what I’m going to say. | 好的我正在想我将要说什么。 |
[19:52] | Perhaps you should consider telling the truth. | 也许你应该考虑说事实。 |
[19:54] | That’s one strategy. | 那是一个策略。 |
[19:56] | Whatever you decide, we are running out of time. | 无论你决定什么,我们的时间不多了。 |
[19:58] | We must leave soon. | 我们很快就要离开。 |
[20:00] | Yeah, I know. | 是的,我知道。 |
[20:02] | I know. | 我知道。 |
[20:04] | No, no. Just leave that. That stuff, over there. | 不,只是离开那。 东西在那里! |
[20:18] | The primary power source is depleted. | 主要的动力来源失效了。 |
[20:20] | We need to re-route the controls to the secondary output, | 我需要改变控制参数避免次要 |
[20:22] | which was originally designed to power the time device. | 装置的能量消耗及时间装置的动力 输入到引擎 |
[20:26] | Of course we do. | 当然让我们做吧。 |
[20:30] | Okay. Try it now, sir. | 好。 |
[20:55] | [DEVICE POWERING ON] [CRACKLING] | 现在试试看 |
[21:04] | [POWERING DOWN] | 长官。 |
[21:07] | Damn it. | 该死! |
[21:17] | I’m just not that familiar with ancient technology. | 我只是对Ancient的技术感到不是那么熟悉。 |
[21:20] | I need a little time. | 我需要一些的时间。 |
[21:21] | That is one thing I can’t give you, Carter. | 那是我不能给你Carter的一件东西。 |
[21:24] | You can’t be serious. | 你不会是认真的吧。 |
[21:26] | Sir, this technology is too valuable to lose. | Sir,我们无法失去这一种技术 它太有价值了。 |
[21:29] | Carter, what do you want me to do? | Carter,你想要我做什么? |
[21:30] | Call in reinforcements? | 呼叫增援? |
[21:32] | It’s not like we’re throwing down with a couple of Jaffa. | 我不想我们留下来 迎接那些 Jaffa。 |
[21:34] | We’re taking on a system lord | 也不想落到系统领主手里 |
[21:36] | and his band of merry bad guys. | 让那群坏家伙乐。 |
[21:40] | Inside and out. | 内心来讲。 |
[21:42] | I want that thing gone. [RUSTLING] | 我想要那个东西消失。 |
[21:53] | Surrender your weapons, or die where you stand. | 放下你的武器, 否则就会没命。 |
[21:58] | Oh, if I had a nickel. | 哦,我们有麻烦了。 |
[22:02] | Lower your weapons. | 放下你的武器。 |
[22:04] | I… Don’t think so. | 我不这么认为。 |
[22:08] | We will not allow you to take king arkhan from us. | 我们将不允许你们带走我们的国王 Arkon 。 |
[22:12] | Good king arkhan is a fraud. | Good,国王 Arkon 是一个骗子。 |
[22:15] | Our king is wise. He is a seer. | 我们的国王是明智的。 他是一个预言者。 |
[22:18] | He may be your king, but he’s no seer. | 他可能是你的国王,但是他不是预言者。 |
[22:21] | He can only interpret what’s been written | 他才能解释写在寺庙废墟的墙壁上 |
[22:23] | on the pillars of the temple ruins not far from here. | 的东西, 就在这不远地方。 |
[22:25] | Now, those writings hold the prophecies, | 现在那些写作控制预言, |
[22:27] | and anyone who can read them can make the same predictions. | 任何人 谁能读他们都能做出预测。 |
[22:30] | That is a lie. | 那是一个谎言。 |
[22:33] | Why don’t we just go back to the village, | 为什么我们不回村庄去 让国王 |
[22:34] | and let king arkhan explain everything. | Arkon 解释每件事。 |
[22:39] | First, lower your weapons. | 首先降低你的武器。 |
[22:45] | Jack. | |
[22:46] | Daniel. | |
[22:49] | They’re not going to shoot. | 他们不会射击。。。 |
[22:51] | Are you? | 是吗? |
[23:09] | God, I miss going off-world. | 上帝,我想离开这个世界! |
[23:12] | Aw, yeah. | |
[23:16] | [♪♪] | |
[23:25] | Who would’ve thunk? | 有空吗? |
[23:27] | Oh, hey, Jack. | 哦, 嗨Jack。 |
[23:31] | I, uh, spoke with garan. | 我,恩, |
[23:33] | I’m sorry to hear about what happened at the ship. | Garen 说过。对不起关于 |
[23:36] | Believe me, I had nothing to do with it. | 在船哪发生的事。 我与它无关。 |
[23:37] | I know, Harry. | 我知道Harry。 |
[23:38] | You’re always the victim in these things. | 你总是这些事的受害人。 |
[23:42] | Okay, look, I’ll admit | 好看, |
[23:43] | that when I first found the ruins… | 我承认我最初发现遗迹的时候 |
[23:47] | I did plan to use them to my personal advantage. | 我确实计划对我的个人利益使用他们。 |
[23:50] | But all that changed once I became king arkhan the first. | 但是所有的都变了 从我变成国王 Arkon 。 |
[23:53] | Oh, please. | 喔,please。 |
[23:54] | It’s true, Jack. | 是真实的,Jack。 |
[23:57] | I care about these people. | 我关心这些人。 |
[23:58] | I want to help them. | 我想要帮助他们。 |
[23:59] | Then tell them the truth. | 那么告诉他们事实。 |
[24:01] | Come clean on all this stuff. | 向他们坦白所有是事实。 |
[24:04] | I’ve already arranged for an assembly | 我已经安排了 |
[24:05] | with the village elders. | 和村庄年长者的一个集会。 |
[24:10] | I’m going to tell them we have to leave. | 我将要告诉他们我们必须离开。 |
[24:13] | [♪♪] | |
[24:36] | Well. | 好吧,这也没什么。 |
[24:38] | Here goes nothing. | |
[24:51] | My friends. | 我的朋友。 |
[24:54] | I wish I were here under better circumstances, | 我愿我在较好的环境之下在这里, |
[24:57] | but the fact is I’ve come before you all to deliver a warning. | 但是事实是, 我来到面前只是递送一个警告。 |
[25:02] | The village is in danger, | 村庄有危险, |
[25:04] | and the time has come for us to leave. | 而且时间已经不多我们必须离开。 |
[25:06] | [MURMURING] | 不 |
[25:09] | We must abandon our world. | 我们一定放弃我们的世界。 |
[25:12] | Arrangements are being made to help us… | 他们将会帮助我们。。。 |
[25:17] | Temporarily relocate to a safe place. | 。。。暂时重新安置到一个安全的地方。 |
[25:20] | [MURMURING] | |
[25:22] | But the prophecy was clear. | 但是预言是清楚的。 |
[25:24] | The enemy will be defeated. | 敌人将会被击败。 |
[25:27] | Uh, yes, uh… | 啊是的,预言是清楚的, |
[25:29] | The prophecy was clear, but only up to a certain point. | 但是只是要到了特定的时候。 |
[25:32] | After that, it was somewhat unclear. | 在它后面有些不太清楚。 |
[25:35] | Sort of a murky clarity. | 黑暗的东西。 |
[25:46] | Of course, the enemy will be defeated, | 当然,敌人将会被击败 |
[25:50] | but… There is a chance | 但是我们其中的一些人 |
[25:51] | that some of us may get hurt or even killed in the process, | 在这个过程中受到伤害或被杀 |
[25:55] | and I am not willing to… Impossible! | 而且这是我不愿意看到的…. 不可能的, |
[25:58] | You assured us we would be safe. | 你向我们保证了,我们会是安全的。 |
[26:01] | Yes, I… | 是的,我记得那。 |
[26:03] | I remember that. Uh, however… | 然而…. |
[26:27] | The truth is… | 事实是, |
[26:31] | I’ve not been entirely honest with you. | 我没有对你们完全诚实。 |
[26:36] | I am not a seer. | 我不是一个预言者 |
[26:39] | I don’t posses insight into the future, | 我不持有对未来的洞察或。。。 |
[26:43] | or divine powers that set me apart. | 占卜或别的特别能力。 |
[26:47] | I’m just a regular guy, | 我只是和你们任何人一样 , |
[26:50] | no more or less special than any of you. | 没有 什么特别的地方。 |
[26:55] | But the prophecies… | 但是预言? |
[26:59] | The prophecies don’t come from me. | 预言不来自我。 |
[27:03] | They come from the walls of the old temple, | 他们来自旧的寺庙墙壁。 |
[27:05] | written in stone for all to see. | 在石头写着所有的事情。 |
[27:09] | I have the ability to interpret these writings, | 我有能力解读这些 |
[27:14] | and with the proper understanding, | 写作,只要适当的理解 |
[27:18] | any of you could do the same. | 任何人都可以做到这样。 |
[27:21] | [MURMURING] | |
[27:26] | I am a pretender. | 我是一个冒牌者。 |
[27:30] | I took advantage of you, and… | 我欺骗了你们 |
[27:36] | And for that I am deeply sorry. | 为此我感到深深难过。 |
[27:42] | What about the design for the new water mill? | 对于新的水车设计怎么样。 |
[27:45] | Was this written on the temple wall as well? | 这是写在寺庙上墙壁上的吗? |
[27:47] | No, that was from me. | 不,那是来自我。 |
[27:50] | And our new medicines, our legal code, | 而且我们的新药? 我们的法律。 |
[27:53] | the irrigation system, | 灌溉系统。 |
[27:55] | were these things also found in the ruins? | 这些是在遗迹中也发现的东西吗? |
[27:58] | No. | 不 |
[28:00] | These were not the acts of a pretender, | 这些不是来自 |
[28:03] | but of a leader. | 一个冒牌者, |
[28:05] | [MURMURING] | 而是一位领袖。 |
[28:08] | Uh, guys, I’m touched, really. | 喏,伙计们,我被感动了。 真的。 |
[28:12] | [GARAN]: What does it matter where the prophecies come from? | 预言来自哪里有什么关系? |
[28:15] | All we need know is that each one of them has been fulfilled, | 我们需要知道的就是是 他们的其中之一已经被实现 |
[28:18] | as this latest will be fulfilled. | 同样地最近的这个将会被实现。 |
[28:20] | Well, now, let’s not get carried away here. | 现在,在这里我已经没什么隐瞒的了。 |
[28:23] | We will defeat this enemy, | 我们将会击败这一个敌人 |
[28:25] | and we will do so under the leadership of our great king, arkhan the first! Arkhan! Arkhan! | 而且在我们伟大国王的领导下 |
[28:33] | Arkhan! Arkhan! Arkhan! Arkhan! Arkhan! Arkhan! Arkhan! Arkhan! Arkhan! | 我们将会这么做。 |
[28:43] | Arkhan! Arkhan! | Arkhan! Arkhan! Arkhan! |
[28:54] | Uh, Jack… Sorry about that. | Uh , jack。 抱歉关于那些事。 |
[28:57] | Not my problem, Harry. | 不是我的问题Harry。 |
[28:58] | If these folks don’t want to go, | 如果这些人们不想要去? |
[29:00] | they don’t have to go. | 他们不一定要去。 |
[29:02] | Teal’c? Teal’c, you and Daniel | |
[29:03] | head on back, secure the gate. | 你和Daniel 到星门那负责警戒。 |
[29:05] | Carter, you and and I will take care of the ship. | Carter? 你和我将会照顾船。 |
[29:08] | You know, Jack, uh, Jack, wait a minute. | 现在jack,jack,jack, 等几分钟。 |
[29:11] | I know it sounds crazy, | 我知道这有点疯狂 |
[29:13] | but garan was right about the prophecies. | 但是 Garen 有关预言是正确地。 |
[29:16] | They have all come true. | 他们真的全部都应验了。 |
[29:18] | Harry, we’re not staying, | Harry,我们不能再逗留了。 |
[29:21] | and if you want to come with us, | 如果你想要和我们一起走, |
[29:22] | I suggest you get your royal butt to the gate. | 我建议你收拾东西到门那里。 |
[29:56] | Jack, come in. | jack, 进来。 |
[29:58] | Go ahead. | 继续。 |
[30:00] | We’ve got a little problem here. | 我们在这里遇到一个小小的问题。 |
[30:05] | Ares’ Jaffa just came through the gate. | Aries的 Jaffa 刚刚穿过星门。 |
[30:08] | We’re cut off. | 我们被困住了。 |
[30:09] | If you blow the ship now, you’ll give away your position. | 如果你炸掉船, 你将会泄露你的位置。 |
[30:13] | Guess we’re staying for a while. | 我想我们要停留一阵子了。 |
[30:41] | Welcome, strangers. | 欢迎你陌生人。 我是国王 |
[30:42] | Arkon 。 I am king arkhan the first. | |
[30:44] | It is with a joyful heart and open arms that we welcome you. | 用一颗快乐的心和 开着的双臂, 我们欢迎你们。 |
[30:47] | I am trelak, | 我是 |
[30:48] | first prime to the great lord Ares, your god, | Tral’ak。伟大的Aries的第一精锐. 你的神 |
[30:51] | who will be returning to reclaim this land and his loyal followers. | 将会回来统治 这片土地和他的忠诚信徒。 |
[30:55] | Of course, of course. | 当然, |
[30:56] | Glad tidings of… Comfort and joy. | 当然。 |
[31:00] | Comfort and joy. | 高兴的消息 安慰和欢喜,安慰和欢喜。 |
[31:02] | Lord Ares demands nothing short of complete obedience | 公爵Aries要求 |
[31:06] | from both you and your people. | 来自你和你的民族完全的服从。 |
[31:09] | Any resistance will be dealt with harshly. | 任何的抵抗将会受到严厉地惩罚。 |
[31:12] | Understood. | 了解。 |
[31:17] | Gather your subjects. | 招集你的人民。 |
[31:19] | Inform them of our arrival. | 告知他们我们的抵达。 |
[31:20] | [MAYBOURNE]: Of course. I’ll address them immediately. | 当然, 我将立刻去办。 |
[31:27] | Do you have something to say, slave? | 你有什么事说吗? 奴隶 |
[31:29] | I am not a slave. | 我不是一个奴隶 |
[31:31] | I apologize. | 我道歉。 |
[31:33] | My servant spoke out of turn. | 我的仆人说话 |
[31:34] | She will be punished. | 鲁莽。 她将会被处罚。 |
[31:36] | Of course she will. | 当然她必须。 |
[31:46] | Kill me, if you want, but know this… | 如果你想要杀我, 不过你要知道。 |
[31:48] | In the end, you and your people will be defeated, | 最终,你和你的民族将会被击败, |
[31:51] | just as the prophecy has foretold. | 正如如预言已经预言。 |
[31:53] | The prophecy? | 预言? |
[31:55] | [CHUCKLING] | 不要听她的。 |
[31:56] | Pay no attention. She is obviously frightened beyond reason. | 她明显地被惊吓过度。 |
[32:00] | It foretold of your arrival and of your defeat. | 你的抵达和你的失败预言。 |
[32:03] | Another predicted rain today with a chance of morning frost, | 另外今天预测了雨, 与一个可能很冷的早晨。 |
[32:06] | and yet what fine weather we are enjoying. | 我们喜欢这样美好的天气。 |
[32:07] | Silence! | 安静! |
[32:12] | Where may I find this prophecy? | 我们能在哪里找到这个预言? |
[32:17] | If what you say is true, then we would be fools | 如果你说的是真实的,我们将是 |
[32:20] | to stay and meet our certain death. | 留在这里迎接死亡的傻瓜。 |
[32:25] | It is written on the walls of the old temple. | 在旧的寺庙墙壁上写着。 |
[32:30] | Go with her. | 和她去。 |
[32:48] | Sam, | Sam, Jack, this is Daniel. |
[32:50] | Ares’ first prime just sent some men out to check the ruins. | Jack,这里是Daniel。Aries第一 精锐刚刚派遣了一些男人检查遗迹。 |
[32:52] | As soon as they see that ancient writing, | 一但他们见到Ancient的记载, |
[32:54] | they’re going to search the area. | 他们将要搜寻这个区域。 |
[32:56] | [O’NEILL]: C arter, how’s it going in there? | Carter! 你那里还要多久? |
[32:58] | Just a few more minutes, sir. | 只要再过几分钟,长官。 |
[33:01] | What are you guys doing? I thought you were going to blow it up. | 你们在那做什么? 我以为你们要炸毁它? |
[33:03] | General O’Neill’s given me one more chance | O’Neill将军 已经给我另外一个机会 |
[33:04] | to get the engines online so we can fly it out of here. | 修好引擎, 希望我们能飞出这里。 |
[33:07] | I’m all for saving the ship, | 嗨,我也希望能挽救这船, |
[33:08] | but you’re cutting it kind of close. | 但是敌人正在接近。 |
[33:10] | I know. | 我知道。 |
[33:21] | I have prepared a feast in your honor. | 我已经为你准备了一个宴会。 |
[33:24] | Come. | 请坐。 |
[33:28] | Please, sit. Partake of our bounty. | 与我们慷慨分享。 |
[33:33] | This fruit, for instance. | 举例来说的这水果。 |
[33:36] | It’s sort of a cross between a… a… ah! | 被分类在。。。 |
[33:38] | I am not interested in your offerings. | 我对你的提供不感兴趣。 |
[33:41] | You were warned. | 警告你。 |
[33:42] | Anyone who refuses to accept us will die. [KNUCKLES CRACKING] | 谁敢违背我们,将会死。 |
[33:47] | You’ve made yourself perfectly clear. | 你已经使你自己非常清楚。 |
[33:50] | To you, perhaps, | 对你也许。 |
[33:52] | but your subjects seem less than willing to accept our terms. | 但是你的人民 似乎一点也不乐意的接受我们的条款。 |
[33:56] | They cling to archaic beliefs, | 他们墨守陈旧的信念。 |
[33:58] | prophecies, portents, | 预言,入口, |
[33:59] | that threaten to undermine the rule of our god. | 这些威胁可能破坏我们的上帝规则。 |
[34:05] | That won’t happen. | 那将不发生。 |
[34:10] | I can see to it. | 我能处理它。 |
[34:14] | How? | 怎样? |
[34:16] | They’re simple folk, easily influenced. | 他们是些简单的人。容易受影响。 |
[34:21] | With my help, | 借由我的帮忙,将会没有任何麻烦 |
[34:22] | you’ll have no trouble bending them to your will. | 屈服在你的意志下。 |
[34:26] | It’s here. | 它在这里。 |
[34:55] | Damn it. | 该死! |
[34:57] | Carter。 Carter? | |
[34:59] | Sir? | 长官? |
[35:01] | They’re headed our way. | 他们在向你那边过来。 |
[35:04] | I need more time. | 我需要更多的时间。 |
[35:08] | Of course you do. | 是的,当然你做你的。 |
[35:34] | Those were tau’ri weapons. | 那些是 Tauri 的武器。 |
[35:36] | What’s a tau’ri? | Tauri 是什么? |
[36:04] | Time’s up. | 时间到了 |
[36:20] | You’re too late to save this world. | 你们想解救这个世界太迟了。 |
[36:22] | I have already received word. | 我已经收到了消息。 |
[36:25] | Lord Ares has just arrived. | 公爵Aries刚刚到达了。 |
[36:43] | I’m done. I think. | 我想我完成了。。。 |
[36:45] | [JAFFA BLASTING DOORS] | |
[36:46] | You’re good to go, sir. | 我们准备好出发了,长官。 |
[36:49] | I’m doing the best I can. | 我能做到最好。 |
[36:52] | What were you and your allies planning? | 你和你的盟友计划是什么? |
[37:03] | Know this, shol’va. | 我知道你这个叛徒 |
[37:06] | I’ll see to it that you suffer slowly. | 。 我要看着你被慢慢的折磨至死。 |
[37:10] | And I will see to it that you die quickly. | 我将马上杀死你。 |
[37:38] | I think not. My men guard the gate, | 我想不会。 |
[37:42] | and the mothership descends as we speak. [STAFFS BLASTING] | 我的人守着星门, |
[38:01] | [ENGINE HUMMING] | 而且当我们说话时候,母舰正在降落。 |
[38:24] | You were plotting in concert with the people of this world. | 你正在和这个世界的人密谋 |
[38:27] | Treachery is something we cannot abide. | 叛逆,这是我们不能够容忍的 |
[38:30] | I couldn’t agree with you more. | 我不同意。 |
[38:32] | You think you feel outraged. Imagine how I feel… | 你感觉你被欺骗了? |
[38:35] | Betrayed by my own people. | 想像我的感觉。 |
[38:37] | [CHOKING] [ENGINE HUMMING OVERHEAD] | 被我自己的人出卖。 |
[38:55] | Sir, we’re detecting another ship. | 长官,我们发现了另外一艘船。是艘大的。 |
[38:58] | It’s big. | |
[39:37] | Shol’va… | 叛徒 |
[40:20] | You are a man of your word. | 你是一个说话算话的男人。 |
[40:22] | Indeed. | 的确。 |
[40:38] | You’re doing great, sir. | 进展顺利。 |
[40:43] | Relatively speaking. | 相对地说。 |
[40:52] | Weapons. | 武器。 |
[40:55] | Weapons… | 武器。 |
[41:02] | Keep firing, sir. | 继续开火,长官。 |
[41:04] | Nothing’s happening. | 没有任何反应。 |
[41:06] | Weapons must be depleted. | 武器一定被损坏。 |
[41:08] | Hopefully, you hit some vital systems. | 希望你能击中一些重要的系统。 |
[41:22] | Think that was vital? | 你认为那是重要的吗? |
[41:25] | Relatively speaking. | 相对来说。 |
[41:36] | [STARGATE OPENING] | |
[41:44] | You sure you don’t want to leave all of this? | 你确定你不想要离开这? |
[41:46] | I can’t abandon these people, Jack. | 我不能放弃这些人杰克。 |
[41:49] | I’ve made a life here. | 我在这里生活。 |
[41:51] | I can’t walk away from my home, my friends, my wives. | 我不能远离我的家,我的朋友,我的老婆。 |
[41:56] | Wives? | 老婆? |
[42:04] | Go. | 我们走。 |
[42:13] | Wives. | 老婆。。。 |