时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Previously, on Stargate SG-1… | “星际之门SG-1 前情回顾” |
[00:03] | The Rand Protectorate and the Caledonian Federation have been locked in a state of cold war for decades. | Rand和Caledonian两个政府打了十几年 |
[00:11] | – This is insane – Soren’s forces are moving in on this facility. | -情况不妙 -Soren的军队正接近我们 |
[00:14] | I can get you to the Stargate, but we have to go now. | 我送你到星们那里 快走吧 |
[00:16] | I’m not blind Leda. I know that you and Daniel have grown close during his convalescence. | Leda 我知道你和Daniel关系很密切 |
[00:19] | Jared, it’s not what you think. | Jared 我们不是你想的那种 |
[00:20] | I’ve seen entire planets wiped out because they refused to follow the Ori. | 我们亲眼目睹了一个星球的毁灭 都是Ori的杰作 |
[00:24] | If a Prior visits your world… | 如果有个Prior拜访了你的星球 |
[00:28] | leave. | 离开那里 |
[00:38] | – What’s up? – Incoming wormhole from Tegalus. | -怎么了? -是来自Tegalus的拨号 |
[00:41] | A Jared Kane is requesting to be let through. Says he needs to speak to you, and it’s urgent. | 有个叫Jarrod Kane的人请求见你 说是非常紧急的事情 |
[00:46] | On radio. | 可以和他说了 |
[00:48] | Jared, this is Daniel. What’s wrong? | Jarrod 我是Daniel 发生什么了? |
[00:49] | Dr. Jackson, I have very little time. | Jackson博士 没时间了 |
[00:52] | I’ve gained access to the Stargate without my government’s authorization. | 我是偷偷开启星门的 |
[00:55] | Please allow me to come through. I am alone and unarmed. | 请让我过去 就我一个人 没有携带武器 |
[01:00] | Open the iris. | 打开虹门 |
[01:04] | Okay, Jared, it’s safe to come through. | 好了Jared 你可以过来了 |
[01:09] | Stand down. | 下去吧 |
[01:12] | – Dr. Jackson… – Jared, this is Lt. Col. Cameron Mitchell. | Jackson博士 Jared 这是Cam Mitchell中校 |
[01:16] | Tegalus… | |
[01:18] | post-apocalyptic warring superpowers with deep-seated political difference, that Jared Kane. It’s nice to meet you. | 强权差点导致的世界末日 两个不同政治目的团伙 那么Jared Kane 很高兴认识你 |
[01:23] | Your government stopped responding to our communiques months ago. We’d assumed that you… | 你的政府几个月前停止了和我们联络 我们猜测你们已经 |
[01:26] | Completely destroyed each other? | 完全破坏了我们的友谊? |
[01:28] | Not quite yet. | 我并不这么想 |
[01:29] | I was going to say no longer wanted our help, but that’ll do. | 我想说 已经不需要我们的援助了 |
[01:32] | No, the Rand Protectorate is still struggling to rebuild and defend itself from the Caledonian Federation. | 不是的 我们在努力建设自己 并且防卫Caledonian联邦的攻击 |
[01:37] | Okay, what’s so urgent? | 好吧 那么发生了什么紧急情况? |
[01:39] | Five months ago, a man came through the Stargate. | 在五个月前 从星门来了一个人 |
[01:42] | – He called himself a Prior of the Ori. – Here we go. | -他称自己是全能Ori的Prior -又来了 |
[01:45] | Yes, we’re aware of the Priors and what they’re preaching. | 是的 我们知道他去对你们说教 |
[01:48] | The Prior wasn’t just offering us religion. He offered us power. | 更重要的是不仅仅是说教 他提供给我们一些技术 |
[01:51] | In exchange for our embracing the Ori, he gave our government designs for a weapon that could be launched into orbit, | 做为崇拜Ori的条件 他给了我们政府一个强大的武器 |
[01:56] | a satellite capable of giving us total domination over the Caledonians. | 可能已经被发射到轨道上了 是一个卫星武器 拥有压倒性优势的火力 就在Caledonians的上空 |
[02:02] | Okay, assuming your people intend on building this weapon, how long before it’s completed? | 好的 假定你的民族正在制造这项武器 多久后能建成? |
[02:06] | 24 hours ago, a Caledonian military outpost was completely vaporized in a demonstration. | 在24小时前 Caledonian的军事前哨在测试中被蒸发了 |
[02:12] | The weapon is already operational. | 武器已经能操作了 |
[02:21] | Season 9 – Episode 15 Ethon | |
[03:21] | How long until your government makes its next move? | 多久后 你的政府会采取下一个行动? |
[03:23] | Our President has given their leader, Minister Chaska, a deadline of five days. | 我们总统已经给了Chaska首相指挥权 五天的期限 在那之后 |
[03:27] | After that, if the Caledonians don’t surrender to Rand occupation, they’ll be destroyed. | 如果Caledonians不对Rand投降 他们将被消灭干净 |
[03:31] | And the Prior instructed you to do this? | Prior强烈建议你们这样做? |
[03:33] | Rand has been in disarray since the missile attacks last year. | Rand遭受了去年导弹攻击后已经混乱了 |
[03:36] | Intelligence reports were filtering in that said the Caledonians were preparing a full-scale ground assault. They were going to invade | 我们得到重要情报说 Caledonians正在集结军队 他们要入侵 |
[03:41] | and attempt to topple what was left of Rand once and for all. | 准备永久推翻Rand政权 |
[03:44] | Caledonia wasn’t interested in hearing from this Prior? | Caledonia对Prior和Ori持什么态度 |
[03:47] | The Prior asked our leaders if he could spread his word to the Caledonians as well. | Prior问过我们的总统 是否可以去Caledonians宣传神 |
[03:50] | Of course they would never accept anything that Rand was already embracing. | 当然他们不会接受敌对方Rand所接受的东西 |
[03:54] | President Nadal explained that to the Prior. | 总统Nadal对这个Prior说 |
[03:56] | He said anyone who didn’t accept Origin must be destroyed. | 他说任何不接受Origin的人都应该被消灭 |
[03:59] | Man, these guys got a bottomless bag of tricks, don’t they? | 得了 这些人的脑袋也被驴踢爽了 |
[04:02] | I’m guessing it was also the Prior that convinced your people that having a relationship with us was no longer necessary. | 我猜Prior还告诉你们 和我们保持朋友关系 也是相当愚蠢和不明智的 很明显 Prior给了我们那些 |
[04:06] | It was already clear your government wasn’t going to offer us the type of weapons and technology this Prior was offering us. | 你们的政府不愿意提供的武器和技术 |
[04:12] | You see… | 如你所知 |
[04:13] | we weren’t just on the verge of suffering defeat at the hands of the Caledonians. | 现在的问题不仅仅是攻击和失败的问题 |
[04:17] | We were on the verge of collapsing as a nation, | Caledonians这个种族 正面临被抹掉的危险 |
[04:20] | but now, after what you’ve told me of these Ori and the Priors, | 但是现在 这些Ori和他们的Prior出现了 |
[04:24] | I fear that may have been a better way to go. | 我害怕我没有什么好办法了 |
[04:26] | We appreciate your situation, but | 我们很同情你现在的情况 |
[04:28] | – what exactly do you want from us? – These are the earliest schematics for the weapon. | 但你想让我们怎么帮你呢 这些是最早的武器原图 |
[04:33] | Unfortunately, they’re not complete. The Prior gave us step-by-step instructions in stages. | 很不幸 这并不是全部 Prior很小心的一步一步地指导我们 |
[04:38] | Making sure he kept you under his thumb. | 你确定你只得到这些?我可以确定 |
[04:40] | He said it was so he could make sure each stage was completed properly before we moved on to the next. | 他认为要一阶段完成后再做下一阶段 |
[04:46] | It’s the best I could do under the circumstances. Access became restricted soon after some | 这就是我们能力的范围 我们能力有限 |
[04:49] | of us in government voiced our disapproval about building the weapon. | 我们做了一部分后就和政府反映 我们不赞成制造武器的观点 |
[04:52] | You wish us to destroy the weapon. | 你希望我们摧毁武器 |
[04:55] | It’s the only chance we have to stop things before they go too far. | 这是我们唯一的机会 不及时阻止 后果不堪设想 |
[05:00] | Just to be clear… | 我弄清楚一下 |
[05:02] | you’re doing this to save Caledonians? | 你要做的是解救Caledonians? |
[05:05] | You don’t hate them for bombing your country and killing so many of your people? | 你不怕因为摧毁武器 而伤害到你们的人民 |
[05:09] | I do, | 我明白 |
[05:11] | but I refuse to see any more lives, | 但我希望更多的人活着 |
[05:13] | be they Rand or Caledonian, senselessly lost | 无论是Rand或Caledonian |
[05:16] | due to archaic prejudices or religious extremism. | 无端地失去了自己的信念 而去崇拜所谓的宗教 |
[05:21] | – This has to stop. – Would you excuse us for a moment? | -这些必须制止 -请稍等片刻 |
[05:37] | – What are we doing? – Talking privately. | -我们要怎么做? -私下商量一下 |
[05:40] | I’m sure general Landry won’t mind. | 我想Landry将军是不会介意的 |
[05:42] | You want the big chair? | 你想要大的椅子 |
[05:44] | Not me. I’ll sit here. | 不了 我就坐这里 |
[05:46] | Sam, he’s in Washington. | Sam 他正在华盛顿 |
[05:48] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[05:57] | Right. | 很好 |
[06:00] | Let me just start this by saying a lot of this is actually our fault. | 如果让我说 我们实际上有些错误 |
[06:03] | There wouldn’t have been a war on Tegalus if we hadn’t gone there in the first place. | 不一定会发生Tegalus战争 假如我们不去那里 |
[06:06] | General O’Neill probably said it best. “The minute we step through the Gates, we’re sticking our collective noses where they don’t belong”. | O’neill将军在这里或许会说 我们通过星门后 我们自己的鼻子都是合成的 如果情况比这更糟糕 |
[06:12] | We did offer to help them rebuild. | 我们提议过帮他们建设家园 |
[06:14] | – An offer they eventually declined. – Because they were being influenced by a Prior. | -但他们拒绝了 -因为他们接受了神? |
[06:19] | And this satellite thing takes it to a whole new level. The Ori are now arming their followers. | 而且这个该死的卫星 其危险性不容忽视 Ori帮他们武装到牙齿 |
[06:23] | Who says they won’t eventually help them build ships capable of attacking other planets? | 谁也难以保证他们以后不会建造飞船去攻击其他行星 |
[06:27] | We need to nip this trend squarely in the bud. | 因此我们要抓住事情的关键 |
[06:30] | So, what, we just fly in there and blow it up? | 因此 我们不能让他们在学会爬就能飞了? |
[06:33] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[06:36] | Unless you have a better idea. | 你有更好的主意? |
[06:37] | All Tegalans, both Rand and Caledonian alike, deserve to know the truth. | 所有的Tegalus Rand和Caledonian情况是相似的 所以事实就是 |
[06:41] | If we tell them what we know, who the Ori really are, | 如果我们告诉他们Ori的真相 |
[06:44] | they might be convinced to dismantle this weapon themselves. | 他们可能被说服 拆了自己的武器 |
[06:47] | You think they’ll listen? | 你认为他们会? |
[06:49] | Let’s just propose it to Kane, and see if Rand will hear us out. | 如果Rand政府和和Kane一样相信我们的话 |
[06:56] | So can we can use these plans to build ourselves a satellite weapon? | 我们能用这些蓝图来 建造我们自己的卫星武器吗? |
[07:01] | Hey, you’ve got to ask. | 你也会这么问的 |
[07:03] | These plans are incomplete. I mean, it’s not even clear what’s powering the weapon. | 这不是完整的蓝图 我甚至现在还弄不清武器的动力在哪里 |
[07:06] | – Kane did say they were early schematics. – So, not useful? | -Kane说过 这是个初级草稿 -因此 没什么用? |
[07:10] | Well, enough to see that it’s not very efficient. For example… | 我知道一些 但不是全部 比如 |
[07:15] | these capacitors take several minutes to store enough power to fire the weapon | 这些电容器需要几分钟的充电 储存充足的动力发动武器 |
[07:19] | and then again before it can repeat. | 然后再次重复 |
[07:21] | Wow, you’d think an… Ori weapon would be more advanced. | 我想这个Ori武器 应该更先进些 |
[07:24] | The Ori may have designed it for them, but Rand still had to build it using the resources and technology at their disposal. | Ori可能只是设计者 但建造者却是Rand 以他们的资源和技术 只能这样 |
[07:30] | Now, remember that it wouldn’t take much by our standards to give Rand vast military superiority over Caledonia. | 幸好 按照我们的标准来说 Rand对Caledonia的优势不在我们之上 |
[07:35] | Then it can be easily destroyed. | 这么说它是容易摧毁的 |
[07:37] | If these plans are an accurate indication. | 按这些图来看是的 |
[07:40] | Right. | 很好 |
[07:41] | So we’ll take Prometheus for this. | 我们用Prometheus号对付就够了 |
[07:43] | Shouldn’t be a problem. | 应该不是问题 |
[07:44] | The satellite appears to be a predominantly offensive weapon. | 这个卫星似乎只是一个攻击型武器 |
[07:47] | – No defenses? – Well, it stands to reason. | -没有防卫系统? -还不清楚 |
[07:51] | Rand knows that Caledonia has nothing even close to capable of reaching orbit. | Rand知道Caledonia什么也没有 甚至接无法接近太空轨道 |
[07:55] | Although, | 虽然 |
[07:56] | there do appear to be sensors built into the targeting system, so our approach may be detected. | 这个设备应该是个传感器 如果我们接近 有可能会被发现 |
[08:01] | The Prometheus is protected by Asgard shield technology. | Prometheus号安装的是Asgard护盾 |
[08:04] | Exactly. | 是的 |
[08:05] | Now, as I said, even if they do see us coming, the weapon will take a few minutes to charge up. | 现在 就如我说的即使他们发现我们 武器充电 也需要好几分钟时间 |
[08:09] | We should be able to emerge from hyperspace and take a shot at it before it can respond. | 我们应该能迅速地跳出超空间 并且在他们做出反应之前完成摧毁攻击 |
[08:14] | If, for any reason, it doesn’t go well, we jump back into hyperspace. | 就算发现事情不妙 我们可以跳进超空间溜走 |
[08:22] | Anything yet? | 事情如何? |
[08:24] | Give them some time. They seemed shocked that you were here. | 给他们一些时间 他们似乎知道你在这里 |
[08:29] | I’m sure they were. | 我确定是的 |
[08:36] | You don’t think they’ll listen to us? | 你不想让他们听我们做些解释? |
[08:40] | Our people suffered greatly after the war. | 战争之后我们的民族承受了巨大损失 |
[08:44] | They needed to believe there was a reason for what was happening to them. | 人民需要的东西是了解他们面对的是什么 |
[08:48] | And the Prior provided that. | 更重要的是由谁提供的 |
[08:50] | He said our suffering was a test | Prior说这个测试对于 |
[08:52] | to see who was worthy. | 任何人都是有价值的 |
[08:55] | Well, if it makes you feel any better, your planet’s not alone. | 好吧 如果能让你好过一点 你行星并不孤单 |
[09:02] | Kane, I have to ask. | Kane 我想问 |
[09:06] | Leda? | |
[09:12] | Five months ago, while Rand was deciding whether to accept Origin or not, | 在五个月前 Rand正决定是否接Origin |
[09:17] | a disease swept through the country. | 一种疾病席卷了国家 |
[09:21] | Thousands became deathly ill. | 数千人们都等待着死亡 |
[09:25] | The Prior said those who believed and embraced the Ori would be cured. | Prior说只要人们信仰Ori 就会被治好 |
[09:31] | That’s when people everywhere began accepting them as gods. | 当时各处的人们开始了接受所谓的神 |
[09:35] | We watched… | 以我看来这不过 |
[09:37] | so many | 是种交易罢了 |
[09:39] | barter away their beliefs in exchange for their lives. | 以生命作为交易 |
[09:46] | But, Leda… she… | 但是Leda 她 |
[09:51] | she refused to accept it. | 她拒绝接受 |
[09:54] | I am sorry. | 我非常难过 |
[10:01] | Dr. Jackson. | Jackson博士 |
[10:02] | We just received a communique from the Rand government. | 我们刚刚收到了Rand政府的通告 |
[10:08] | They want to talk. | 他们想谈判 |
[10:16] | This isn’t exactly what I had in mind. | 这不是我期待的谈判方式 |
[10:20] | What happens if your people don’t hear from us? | 如果我们失败了 你的人会怎么干 |
[10:22] | I told them to proceed with destroying the weapon. | 还能怎么 直接去摧毁武器 |
[10:39] | President Nadal. | Nadal总统 |
[10:40] | Senator Kane. | 议员Kane |
[10:43] | This is Dr. Daniel Jackson. | 这是Danel Jackson博士 |
[10:44] | I know who he is. | 我知道他是谁 |
[10:46] | I’m here representing Earth on a diplomatic mission. | 我在这里代表地球 |
[10:48] | I am here to officially inform you, Jared Kane, you are under arrest for treason. | 作为一个外交官员 我在这里正式通知你 Jared Kane 你因为叛国被逮捕 |
[10:53] | Excuse me? | 等一下? |
[10:54] | You allowed us to come here under false pretenses? | 你骗我们来这里是为了定罪? |
[10:57] | Dr. Daniel Jackson, your government has knowingly harbored a felon. | Daniel Jackson博士 你的政府在心照不宣地庇护一个重犯人 |
[11:01] | As well, it seems they are in possession of top-secret documents vital to the security of this country. | 然后 又窃取我们国家的重要机密 威胁这个国家的安全 |
[11:05] | As of now, you are both considered enemies of the state | 从现在起 你们两个都作为敌人被扣留 |
[11:09] | and will be detained until trial can be set. | 直到审判结束 |
[11:28] | Approaching the planet, Sir. | 接近目标行星 长官 |
[11:30] | Prepare to lock on Dr. Jackson’s locator beacon the moment we drop out of hyperspace. | 先锁定Jackson博士 定位传送器 然后我们跳出超空间 |
[11:34] | Yes, Sir. | 是的 长官 |
[11:36] | I guess I can assume that any kind of trial will be rigged? | 我想这个审判对来说我们不是好事 |
[11:41] | Honestly, we’ll be lucky to get that far. | 老实说 我们已经很幸运了 |
[11:44] | President Nadal has been paranoid about Caledonian spies for some time now. | Nadal总统已经发狂了 他认为Caledonian间谍无处不在 |
[11:49] | Because I betrayed him this way, he… | 他认为我出卖了他 |
[11:52] | may assume I’m also part of that network. | 他知道我参与了武器制造 |
[11:54] | Great. | 很好 |
[11:55] | I don’t suppose your country has any laws against torture? | 我推测你的国家不流行拷问 |
[11:58] | No. | 不 |
[12:06] | – I applaud your courage, Kane. – Commander Pernaux, | -我很欣赏你的勇气Kane -Pernaux指挥官 |
[12:09] | – Dr. Jackson. Dr. Jackson… – Yeah, I got it. | -Jackson博士 Jackson博士 -好的 我知道了 |
[12:11] | What I don’t understand is why you came back. | 有些我不了解 你为什么要回来呢 |
[12:14] | Dr. Jackson and I thought there were some things the Rand people needed to know. | Jackson博士和我在想 有些事情 Rand的人民必须知道 |
[12:18] | The only thing I need to know are the names of those among us who are working for the Caledonians. | 我只想知道一件事 在我们之中 都有谁在为Caledonians工作 |
[12:23] | Just because I went to Earth for help doesn’t mean I’ve also given information to the Caledonians or know who might have. | 我去地球寻求帮助这是事实 但这不意味着 我们中的某些高官都是Caledonians奸细 |
[12:27] | Earth is responsible for our current state of affairs. | 地球是有责任的 对于我们的不关心态度 |
[12:30] | Turning to them is an act of a desperate man, Kane. | 求助于他们是一个不明智的行为 |
[12:32] | Kane turned to us in the hopes of preventing you from making a catastrophic mistake. | Kane求助于我们 希望阻止你 正在制造的一个惨剧 |
[12:36] | The Priors are not telling you everything about the Ori. | 首先你应该知道关于Ori的事 |
[12:40] | You need to hear me out before you use that weapon to wipe out the Caledonians. | 请你听完我的话 在你使用武器消灭Caledonians之前 |
[12:42] | So you admit, you sympathize with Caledonia? | 因此你只是同情Caledonia? |
[12:46] | That’s not what he’s saying. | 他不是这个意思 |
[12:48] | How the next few days unfold is entirely up to you. | 接下来几天要做的 完全取决于你的决定 |
[12:51] | But until I find out who else is working with you, | 直到我发现 都谁在和你一起工作 |
[12:53] | I guarantee neither of you will know a moment’s peace. | 但我不完全保证 你需要的那种和平 |
[13:13] | – I have a signal from Dr. Jackson’s locator beacon. – Beam him directly onto the bridge. | -我定位Jackson博士的位置 -把他传送到舰桥 |
[13:24] | I take it this means things aren’t going so well. | 我想这意味着没想象得顺利 |
[13:28] | Coupled with the fact that we haven’t heard from him since he left two days ago… | 事情好像有点言重 他离开了二天 我们没有收到任何音讯 |
[13:31] | – We have located the satellite. – Lock on target. | -我看见卫星了 -锁定目标 |
[13:34] | This will be perceived as an act of aggression against Rand. | 如果现在攻击Rand的话是不明智的 |
[13:37] | We could be risking any chance of negotiating for Daniel’s safe return. | 因为Daniel还没有安全回来 我们可能会遇到别的麻烦 |
[13:46] | Commander. | 指挥官 |
[13:47] | Mr. President. | 总统先生 |
[13:49] | The satellite’s sensors have detected a ship closing on its position. | 传感器在这个位置发现了一艘飞船 |
[13:53] | – Target has been acquired, Sir. – We’ve got the satellite dead to rights. | -目标已锁定 长官 -我们随时可以摧毁卫星 |
[13:57] | We can hail them and ask for Dr. Jackson in exchange. | 我们能以此为条件要求他们释放Jackson博士 |
[14:00] | That would not accomplish the goal of this mission. | 但这不是我们此行的初衷 |
[14:02] | Jackson knew it might come to this. He told us to proceed no matter what. | Jackson知道 可能会遇到情况 他告诉我们无论如何也要摧毁卫星 |
[14:06] | He wouldn’t want us to trade his life for thousands, possibly millions of Caledonians. | 他不想因为他一个人 而让数千万的Caledonians人们面临绝境 |
[14:10] | Well, it’s your call, colonels. All I’m asking is that you make up your mind quickly. | 你们决定吧 中校们 我听你们的 但要快点 |
[14:13] | Sir, we’re detecting a power buildup from within the satellite. | 长官 读到一个动力源 是卫星发出的 |
[14:19] | Its attitude is changing. | 它在充能 |
[14:22] | – We’re being targeted. – Sound general quarters. | -瞄准我们了 -移除所有能量 |
[14:25] | Full power to forward shield generators and maintain course and speed. | 全部转移到护盾 保持武器和速度 |
[14:35] | – Do it. – Fire! | -干吧 -开火 |
[14:37] | Firing missiles. | 导弹发射 |
[14:45] | Missiles detonated prior to impact. Target remains intact, Sir. | 导弹在卫星前面引爆 目标完好无损 长官 |
[14:48] | It looks like it’s being protected by a shield. | 卫星被能量罩保护着 |
[14:51] | Defensive capabilities must have been added. | 防御能力提高了 |
[14:54] | Okay… | 好的 |
[14:55] | now what? | 现在怎么办? |
[15:00] | Shields are holding. | 护盾正开着 |
[15:02] | Recommend firing a warning shot. | 给他们点颜色 作为警告 |
[15:04] | We have been attacked, Commander. We must respond in kind. | 我们准备攻击 指挥官 这样的情况我们要回击 |
[15:07] | Target the ship. | 对准他们的船 |
[15:13] | The Earth vessel has been targeted. Weapon’s primed and ready. | 武器已经瞄准目标 充能完毕 |
[15:16] | Fire. | 开火 |
[15:24] | Evasive maneuvers, full military thrust. | 所有人员注意 现在不是演习 |
[15:26] | – Return fire with forward rail guns. – Sub light engines aren’t responding. | 船首武器全力反击 亚光速引擎离线 |
[15:29] | Weapons are down! We’ve lost hull integrity and life support on decks 3 through 7. | 武器系统离线 船壳受到严重破坏 三、二、七层甲板被击穿 |
[15:32] | Seal them off! | 密封它们 |
[15:33] | – That blast cut through our shields at full strength. – I know, I don’t understand how. | -卫星击穿了我们的护盾 -我不知道为什么会这样 |
[15:38] | – Sensors detect that the weapon is recharging! – We’ve only got minutes. | 传感器显示卫星正在充能 我们只有几分钟时间 |
[15:41] | – Hyperdrive status? – Hyperdrive is offline. | -超空间引擎状态? -超空间引擎离线 |
[15:43] | Hull integrity is too unstable. | 船壳不稳定 |
[15:45] | Medical teams reporting four casualties, eight crew members still unaccounted for. | 医疗队报告 四个发生意外 八个组员仍未找到 |
[15:48] | That thing can only fire at one target at a time. | 那鬼玩意要先冲能才能开火 |
[15:50] | Go. Scramble Blue Squadron. | 去吧 带领飞行中队 |
[15:53] | We’ll see if we can do some damage in close. | 我们去让那铁罐子付出代价 |
[15:56] | Go, go! | 走 走 |
[16:06] | Tracking multiple smaller ships attacking the satellite. | 扫描到多个小飞船攻击卫星 |
[16:09] | The shield is holding. | 护盾会起作用的 |
[16:11] | By the grace of the gods. | 都靠全能伟大的神 |
[16:13] | Thirty seconds till weapon is primed and ready. | 30秒后武器冲能完毕 |
[16:15] | Target the large vessel again. | 对准大飞船来一次狠的 |
[16:28] | It’s no use, Blue Leader. We’re not getting through. | 我们的武器对他们没用 领队 我们该怎么办? |
[16:30] | Keep at it, boys. | 再来一次 孩子们 |
[16:41] | Lieutenant, I need sublight engines now. | 中尉 我现在需要超光速引擎 |
[16:43] | I’m trying, Sir. | 我在尝试中 长官 |
[16:44] | Auxiliary systems aren’t kicking in. | 现在后备系统不正常 |
[16:47] | – They can’t. The two main power relays have been damaged. – Can it be repaired? | -二个主要的动力继电器已经被损害 无法工作 -能修理好吗? |
[16:50] | We need to re-route power through the bypass conduits. | 我们需要动力线路 绕过旁边的导管 |
[16:54] | Here. | 在这里 |
[16:55] | We should get limited sublight capability back. | 我们应该能让超光速引擎恢复 |
[16:57] | Marks, you’re with colonel Carter. Go. | Marks 你和Carter中校一起去 |
[17:05] | We need to get up two levels. | 我们得往上爬两层 |
[17:09] | Captain! | 上尉 |
[17:10] | The elevator’s not safe! | 升降机不安全 |
[17:12] | Right… | 是的 |
[17:13] | sorry… | 抱歉 |
[17:14] | I don’t know what I was thinking. | 我没考虑到这些 |
[17:17] | Shields? | 护盾? |
[17:19] | Forward shields at 40%. | 护盾能量只能维持40% |
[17:20] | Divert all shield power to forward generators. | 转移所有发电机能量维持护盾 |
[17:22] | Sir, sensors indicate that the weapon is reaching maximum power. | 长官 传感器显示 卫星武器充能完毕 |
[17:26] | All hands, brace for impact! | 所有人注意 准备迎接冲击 |
[17:28] | This damn thing’s shield is not weakening. | 我们的攻击对他们的盾无效 |
[17:48] | I got you. | 我抓住你了 |
[17:56] | – Are you alright? – My arm… | -你还好吧 -我的胳膊 |
[18:00] | Bridge, this is Carter. Can you beam us up to auxiliary control room two? | 舰桥 这里是Carter 能不能传送我们到第二机房控制室? |
[18:04] | Negative, Colonel, control room no longer has life support. | 不能 中校 控制室的生命维持系统离线 |
[18:09] | The large vessel appears to be disabled. | 他们的飞船似乎瘫痪了 |
[18:11] | Shall I broadcast a call for surrender? | 我们要让他们投降吗? |
[18:13] | The book of Origin tells us that enemies of the Ori | 起源之书告诉我们 Ori不会对任何一个敌人表示仁慈 |
[18:16] | show no mercy in their attempts to draw us away from the path. | 他们在尝试威胁我们的生命 |
[18:20] | We must face this attack with all the strength we have been given. | 我们一定要面对这个攻击 用尽我们所有的力量 然后 |
[18:24] | Finish them. | 结束他们 |
[18:30] | Prometheus, this is Blue Leader. Request status report. | Prometheus号 我是蓝领队 请求报告状态 |
[18:33] | Not too good right now, Blue Leader. | 现在不是太好 蓝领队 |
[18:35] | Can we assist? | 我们能帮什么吗? |
[18:36] | Negative, Blue Leader, negative. | 不用了 蓝领队 |
[18:38] | Docking bays are too unstable for safe return. | 航空港出现问题 不能保证你们安全降落 |
[18:40] | Stand by for orders. | 先暂时待命 |
[18:41] | Roger that. | 收到了 |
[18:43] | Bridge, this is Carter. We need deck 15 unsealed. | 舰桥 这里是Carter 我们需要打开15甲板 |
[18:47] | Unseal it, if you can. | 打开它 中尉 |
[18:51] | If the aft power control panel is still intact, we should be able to rig the naquadah generator and | 如果船尾的动力控制箱未被损坏 我们应该能够使用Naquadah发电机 |
[18:56] | re-route power to sublight propulsion. | 先跳进超空间再说 |
[18:58] | You’ve got about two minutes, Colonel. | 二分钟能完成吗?中校 |
[18:59] | It’s not enough time, Sir. | 时间应该不够 长官 |
[19:03] | – Open a channel, broadcast on all frequencies. – Yes, Sir. | -打开无线电信号联络他们 -是的 长官 |
[19:06] | This is Colonel Lionel Pendergast of the Earth Vessel Prometheus calling the Rand Protectorate. | 这里是Lionel Pendergast上校 地球飞船Prometheus号 呼叫Rand指挥官 |
[19:11] | Your attack on our vessel | 你们的攻击 |
[19:12] | has severely damaged our engines and rendered our weapons systems inoperable. | 以严重摧毁了我们的飞船引擎 我们的武器系统已经瘫痪 |
[19:18] | We are willing negotiate the terms of our surrender. | 我们乐意和您商议一下我们的投降 |
[19:21] | Rand Protectorate, this is the Earth vessel Prometheus. | Rand指挥官 这里是地球飞船Prometheus号 |
[19:24] | We wish to negotiate our surrender. Repeat, we wish to negotiate our surrender. | 我们想要商议一下我们的投降 重复 我们愿意商议 |
[19:32] | – Okay, fire it up. – Don’t we need to test the power flow? | -好了 启动它 -我们不需要先测试输出流量? |
[19:34] | – No time. – But… | -没有时间了 -但是…… |
[19:35] | I know! Do it. | 我知道 启动它 |
[19:42] | Alright, this is useless. | 哎 没用了 |
[19:44] | Blue Squadron, this is Blue Leader. | 蓝色飞行队 我是领队 |
[19:46] | Break off the attack and scramble formation between the Prometheus and the weapon. | 放弃攻击 然后在Prometheus号前方列队集合 |
[19:50] | Maybe one of us will get lucky and take a portion of the next shot. | 希望我们足够幸运能挺过下一次射击 |
[19:53] | I would not consider that lucky, Colonel Mitchell. | 我不擅长考虑幸运 Mitchell中校 |
[19:55] | Well, it could be for anybody aboard Prometheus. | 好吧 但我希望Prometheus里的朋友都好运 |
[20:01] | This is President Nadal of the Rand Protectorate addressing the Earth vessel. | 这里是Nadal总统 Rand的总指挥 呼叫地球飞船 |
[20:06] | Please explain your brazen act of aggression against our nation. | 请解释一下 你们对我国不人道的袭击行为 |
[20:10] | Our actions have been misconstrued as hostile. | 我们之间有些误会 |
[20:13] | We are here to investigate | 我们并没有敌意 |
[20:14] | why an emissary we sent to your planet, | 我们派遣了一个外交官员到你们的行星 |
[20:16] | Dr. Daniel Jackson, has ceased all communications with us. | Daniel Jackson博士 我们失去了他的联系 |
[20:19] | And yet your first act upon entering our planet’s space was to fire on our defense satellite. | 但是你却能进入我们的行星空间 并且对我们的卫星开火 |
[20:25] | But we detected that your satellite was powering up | 但我们发现你的卫星正在填充武器 |
[20:27] | and aiming at us, which we took to be the first act of aggression. | 而且瞄准我们 我们做出的第一反应 |
[20:31] | We merely responded in kind. | 只是紧急防卫 |
[20:33] | Now… | 现在 |
[20:34] | we are no longer a threat to you. | 我们已经不再对你们构成威胁 |
[20:37] | I have people aboard this vessel who are in need of medical attention, and I am venting atmosphere. | 我们有许多人员在这艘飞船上 需要医疗援助 并且我们的空气在泄漏 |
[20:43] | Please, consider our request for surrender. | 请考虑 我们投降的请求 |
[20:50] | Keep your fingers crossed. | 双手交叉祈祷吧 |
[20:53] | Your planet sent this ship to attack us. I have no desire to take more lives. | 你的行星派送了一艘飞船攻击 我们我可对上面的生命没兴趣 |
[20:59] | You tell us what we want to know, | 你要告诉我 你所知道的 |
[21:02] | I will accept their surrender. | 我会考虑接受他们的投降 |
[21:04] | Who else was involved in this attack? | 是谁策划的这次攻击 |
[21:06] | What other actions are the Caledonians planning? | Caledonians的其他计划是什么? |
[21:08] | We’re not spies. | 我们不是间谍 |
[21:09] | I came here to convince your people to dismantle this weapon yourselves before any of this became necessary. | 我来这里是想你的民族相信 拆除这一个武器 是很有必要的 |
[21:13] | Why would we do that? | 为什么?我们要听你的? |
[21:15] | I have tried to explain. | 我尝试过说服你们 |
[21:17] | Who helped you gain access to the Stargate? | 是谁帮助你进入星门的? |
[21:19] | I acted alone. | 是我自己 |
[21:20] | You are lying. | 你在说谎 |
[21:23] | You are part of a spy network helping to supply the Caledonians with classified information. | 你有一个间谍网络 帮助Caledonians 获取机密情报 |
[21:28] | Did you ever think that maybe the Caledonians are being leaked information | 你有想过吗 也许是Caledonians漏出的信息 |
[21:30] | – because not everyone in your country agrees with what you’re doing? – The weapon is charged. | -因为不是你们国家的每个人 都同意你们现在的做法 -武器填充完毕 |
[21:34] | Wait! Please. | 等下 请等一下 |
[21:35] | Just listen to me before you go murdering defenseless people. | 听我说完话 你正在谋杀你毫无防备的人民 |
[21:38] | We are the ones defending ourselves. | 我们是为了保护我们自己 |
[21:40] | Your ship attacked us. | 你的船攻击了我们 |
[21:44] | Sensors detect the weapon is fully charged. | 传感器发现卫星武器再次填充完毕 |
[21:46] | – Colonel Carter, I need good news now. – A couple of more minutes. | -Carter中校 我现在需要你的好消息 -再给我1分钟 |
[21:50] | We don’t have it, Sam. I’m sorry. It’s over. | 我们没时间了 Sam 很遗憾 放弃吧 |
[21:52] | Give me as much power as you can. | 现在能做的就是给我能量 |
[21:54] | Re-route it from the shields | 支持互盾 |
[21:55] | and get me all functioning internal Asgard beam sensors back online. | 然后开启光传送 |
[21:58] | – Sir? – We’re abandoning ship. | -长官? -我们弃船 |
[22:00] | Begin the evacuation orders. I want all personnel to beam down to the planet’s surface. | 命令撤退 我想要所有的人员都安全无事 |
[22:03] | Find me a nice open field anywhere in Caledonia. | 扫描行星 避开水面 找个好地方传送 在Caledonia中任何一处都可以 |
[22:06] | Yes, Sir. | 是的 长官 |
[22:07] | And broadcast the locations of all the active sensor sites. | 用广播通知 让所有人都去传送室待命 |
[22:10] | This is the Prometheus to all F-302’s. | Prometheus号呼叫所有F-302 |
[22:12] | We have begun our evacuation. | 我们开始全面撤退 |
[22:14] | I advise you to get clear of the ship and meet us at the rendezvous coordinates on the planet. | 我现在警告大家 船已经高度危险 我们已经定位了传送坐标 在这个行星上集合 |
[22:18] | Affirmative, Prometheus. | 明白 Prometheus |
[22:24] | I’ll handle the final transport commands. | 我来处理最后的传送指令 |
[22:27] | Everyone else is to report to the nearest beam-out site. | 其他人都报告自己的最近位置 |
[22:31] | Let’s go, people! That’s an order. Move! | 快去啊 这是命令马上行动 |
[22:33] | – Sir, I… – Get out of here. Get out of here! | -长官 -离开这里 离开这里 |
[22:43] | Go. | 快去 |
[22:44] | If I don’t finish tying this in, we’ll run out of power before everyone can be beamed off. | 如果我不完成这个 我们会用光能量 我会赶上你们的 |
[22:49] | Go. | 去吧 |
[23:01] | We must not fail the gods. We must embrace our destiny. | 我们不能放弃神 我们清楚自己的命运 |
[23:05] | – Fire the weapon. – Wait! – No! | -武器开火 -等等 -不要 |
[23:40] | Ah hell… | 见鬼 |
[23:52] | The Earth vessel has been destroyed. | 地球的飞船被摧毁了 |
[24:15] | The loss of your people is regrettable, | 你的民族的损失 我感到惋惜 |
[24:18] | but your planet and the Caledonians must know our resolve. | 但你的行星和Caledonians 已经知道了我们的决心 |
[24:21] | You know full well the Caledonians would rather sacrifice themselves than submit. | 你知道就好 Caledonians宁愿牺牲他们自己 也不投降 |
[24:27] | You’ll be forced to commit genocide and destroy them. | 你的武力手段只会让我们灭绝 |
[24:30] | A year ago, they launched a first strike against us. | 一年以前 他们发射了对付我们的第一枚导弹 |
[24:32] | They obviously had no problem with doing the same. | 他们显然做的一样好 |
[24:35] | When does it stop? | 什么时候能停止 |
[24:37] | When do we stop killing each other over wars started by our fathers and their fathers before them? | 停止我们互相残杀 战争从我们父辈时代就开始了 甚至是父辈的父辈之前 |
[24:43] | This is no longer about Rand or Caledonia. | 这和Rand或Caledonia没有关系 |
[24:45] | It is. | 有 |
[24:46] | We need to set aside our differences and fight the threat of the Ori together. | 我们必须求同存异 一起对抗Ori威胁 |
[24:52] | Goran, how long have we known each other? | Goran 我们了解彼此不是吗? |
[24:55] | Please… | 求你 |
[24:56] | believe what Dr. Jackson has told you about them. | 相信Jackson博士说的关于他们的一切 |
[25:02] | With my own eyes, | 我自己看到的 |
[25:04] | I saw the Prior bring the satellite to life merely by touching it with his staff. | 我看见卫星带给我们的震撼 这样强大的力量 |
[25:08] | Neither Rand nor Caledonia have the technology capable of resisting such power. | Rand或者Caledonia没有技术 能抵抗这样的力量 |
[25:13] | What choice do we have? | 我们有别的选择吗 |
[25:15] | Look… | 哦 这个 |
[25:18] | I can’t make you any promises, but we have already developed a machine that neutralizes the Priors’ powers. | 我不能给你任何的承诺 但是我们已经发明一部机器 可以屏蔽掉Prior的超能力 |
[25:23] | Now, as far as we know, they’ve only been able to travel within our galaxy by use of the Stargate, | 现在 我们知道 他们在我们的星系里走动 |
[25:26] | and you can either bury your Gate, or we can teach you to build an iris system like ours. | 还得凭借星门 你可以埋葬星门 或者我们能教你们建立星门虹门 |
[25:30] | Nadal has lost all sense of reason. | Nadal已经失去自我了 |
[25:34] | The book of Origin is just one big lie meant to seduce us into meaningless worship. | 起源之书只是一个莫大的谎言 仅想让我们毫无意义的崇拜 |
[25:39] | The Ori just want to use us, | Ori 想要我们 |
[25:41] | and killing in their name is not self-defense. | 放弃反抗 忘记自己是谁 |
[25:44] | It’s murder. | 这等于谋杀 |
[25:54] | We were monitoring the entire exchange. | 就目前已知的有限的消息来看 |
[25:57] | To our knowledge, 76 crew were recovered in Caledonian territory. | 76个组员在Caledonian领土上获救 |
[26:01] | There were over 115 people aboard that ship. | 有超过115个人被传送过来 |
[26:05] | Do you have any sort of a manifest, a list of names we can compare to those recovered? | 你有详细记录吗 人员名单 可以使我们迅速进行人员鉴别 |
[26:09] | Not on me, no. | 没 不在我身上 |
[26:11] | So where are our people? | 那我们的人都在哪里? |
[26:13] | The transport arrived moments ago. | 已经送到安全的地方 |
[26:16] | Teal’c, Cameron. | |
[26:17] | Sam! | |
[26:19] | You are a sight for sore eyes. | 你让我眼圈红红的 |
[26:24] | It is good to see you alive, Colonel Carter. | 见你活着真好 Carter中校 |
[26:26] | We feared the worst. | 我们害怕发生这事 |
[26:29] | Where’s Pendergast? | Pendergast在哪里? |
[26:31] | He wasn’t with us. | 他没和我们在一起 |
[26:33] | Our security forces did extensive sweeps of the area where you appeared. | 我们的保安部队 做了全面地调查 |
[26:38] | No other survivors were found. | 以及在发现你的地方 还没有其他生还者被发现 |
[26:42] | This is Minister Chaska, | 这是Chaska首相 |
[26:45] | leader of the Caledonian Federation. | Caledonian联邦的领导 |
[26:47] | I am thankful you survived such a tragic event, Colonel. | 我很高兴你能在这次不幸的事件里生还 中校 |
[26:50] | I hope we can offer you and your crew some comfort here. | 我希望我们能为你的组员提供一些帮助和安慰 |
[26:52] | She’s pretty much up to speed on what’s going on. | 这能让我们的关系加深 但仍需要沟通 |
[26:55] | We were, of course, praying for your success, | 是的 我们很希望你们的成功 |
[26:58] | but with the destruction of your vessel, I fear that any hope | 但是你们的飞船被摧毁 恐怕其他人会注意到我们 |
[27:01] | for a peaceful solution to this crisis has been lost. | 面对这个危机 已经没什么希望了 |
[27:04] | And you will not surrender? | 你是不会投降的 |
[27:06] | Our people would rather die than live under Rand rule. | 我们的民族宁愿死也不会向Rand屈服的 |
[27:10] | We will retaliate against any attack | 我们会报复 对于我们的任何攻击 |
[27:12] | with the full forces at our disposal. | 和我们军队一起共进退 |
[27:20] | Any word? | 得到什么消息? |
[27:21] | Nothing. | 没 |
[27:22] | The Rand government continues to deny any knowledge of Daniel Jackson’s existence. | Rand政府继续否认任何关于Daniel Jackson存在的事实 |
[27:25] | Our contacts tell us he was seen alive in the Rand command bunker during the exchange with your ship. | 我们的卧底告诉我们 见过他活着被关在一个牢房里面 不过你们飞船来之后 |
[27:30] | He has not been seen since. | 就没见过他了 |
[27:32] | Any progress here? | 这里进行的怎么样? |
[27:34] | Well, these satellite schematics are far more detailed than the ones Kane provided. | 这一份卫星的设计图看来 是很详细的 |
[27:38] | As we saw firsthand, shields were added late in the design process. | 远多于Kane提供的 我看见增加的护盾部分 |
[27:41] | I’m still not sure what’s powering it or how it was able to penetrate our Asgard design shields, | 我晚上都在想 但仍然不知道 武器如何能够穿透我们Asgard技术的护盾 |
[27:47] | but there is one bit of good news. | 但是我也得到一个非常好消息 |
[27:49] | According to this, | 按照图上说的 |
[27:50] | all commands for the satellite originate from Rand’s main control facility, | 所有的卫星控制指令 是从Rand的卫星控制中心发出 |
[27:54] | and maintaining a shield around the satellite is a huge power drain, so it’s only activated when a threat is detected. | 然后让护盾保护卫星的周围 这个能量罩是在受到威胁的时候才被击活的 |
[28:00] | Are you saying the Prometheus was destroyed | 你是说Prometheus号被摧毁 |
[28:02] | because we hesitated to fire when we dropped out of hyperspace? | 是因为我们错过了开火的时间 应该从超空间跳出来就发射? |
[28:05] | We hesitated out of concern for the safe return of Daniel Jackson. | 我们的犹豫 是因为关心Daniel Jackson的安全 |
[28:08] | We also hesitated to leave once our weapons were ineffective. | 我们的另外一个失误 是第一次我们的武器无效就放弃了 |
[28:10] | However, it seems that you are saying if we were to destroy the Rand control facility, | 然而 正如你所说 只要我们破坏Rand的控制设备 |
[28:14] | the weapon itself would become vulnerable to attack. | 卫星武器本身是一打就烂的玩意儿 |
[28:17] | Then we could take a 302 back up there and finish the job. | 这活 用F-302就能干 |
[28:20] | No, the Rand facility is part of an underground bunker complex | 不 Rand的设备 大部分建设在地下 |
[28:23] | that was strong enough to survive our last missile attack. | 能够顽强抵御我们的导弹攻击 |
[28:26] | Since then, Rand has developed an early-warning radar system | 自那时以后 Rand已经发展了一个较先进的雷达系统 |
[28:30] | and anti-missile defenses. | 并且有导弹防护装置 |
[28:31] | Wait up. | 等等 等等 |
[28:32] | What about sabotage? You said you had people on the inside. | 从内部破坏怎么样?你说过他们内部有我们的人 |
[28:35] | Our agents have already made several attempts. | 我们的特工已经做了一些尝试 |
[28:38] | Security is too tight for them to mount any sort of effective strike. | 但是他们的安全系统过于严密 内部破坏无异于老虎嘴里拔牙 |
[28:41] | Actually, we don’t have to hit the bunker itself to knock out satellite control. | 实际上 我们不一定要破坏他们的地下设备 来破坏卫星控制 |
[28:46] | If we can sever the link between the facility and the weapon, even temporarily… | 如果我们能切断遥控信号 对设备进行干扰 哪怕是暂时的 |
[28:50] | You’re talking about an E.M. Pulse. | 你想说电磁脉冲干扰 |
[28:52] | Even a small one detonated in the atmosphere above the facility should interfere with their ability to control the satellite. | 一个小小的装置 在空中引爆 在控制设备附近 应该就切断了卫星的控制 |
[28:57] | E.M. Pulse? | 电磁脉冲? |
[28:59] | It would disable their electronic devices. They’d be totally blind. | 能暂时使电子设备 处于瘫痪状态 他们就等于抓瞎了 |
[29:02] | For a short time. | 不过是暂时的 |
[29:03] | You possess such technology? | 你们有这样的技术? |
[29:07] | You wouldn’t have suggested it if you didn’t have something in mind. | 你出的点子不会没有吧 |
[29:10] | Well, like most discoveries, it was a bit of an accident. | 这是我意外发现的 |
[29:13] | After the battle with Anubis’ fleet over Antarctica, | 与Anubis的舰队作战之后 在南极洲上空 |
[29:15] | small random E.M. fields were detected by Prometheus during the cleanup. | 打扫战场时Prometheus检测到了微弱的电磁脉冲信号 |
[29:19] | It took us a while to figure out. | 花了我们不少时间才弄明白 |
[29:20] | Are you going to tell me that an F-302 gives off an E.M. Pulse when it blows up? | 你想告诉我 我们的F-302在被摧毁的时候 能产生电磁脉冲? |
[29:26] | It was one of the things I was working on at area 51. | 这就是我在51区的研究项目之一 |
[29:29] | We think it has something to do with a concussive force | 我们认为这是F-302的惯性阻尼系统 |
[29:31] | interfering with the artificial gravity field generated by the inertial dampeners. | 的人造重力场崩溃的时候产生的副作用 |
[29:35] | So how do we remote-fly a 302 over there and blow it up? | 因此我们需要驾驶F-302到目的地 然后把自己引爆? |
[29:39] | We don’t have to. | 不一定要怎么做 |
[29:40] | All we have to do is harvest the inertial dampener and rig it to one of the Caledonian missiles. | 我们只要拆一个302部件 然后把它装配到Caledonian的导弹上 |
[29:44] | What about their anti-missile defenses? | 如何能逃过他们的导弹拦截设备? |
[29:46] | We can use that same 302’s radar-jamming technology | 再装上302的雷达干扰设备就行了 |
[29:49] | to make your missile invisible to Rand. | Rand就看不见你的导弹 |
[29:51] | Still, if this does not work as you are planning, | 如果你们这个计划行不通的话 |
[29:54] | it will be seen as an offensive against Rand. | 会被看成对Rand的侵略行为 |
[29:57] | President Nadal will surely respond by stepping up the deadline for our surrender, | Nadal总统肯定会做出回应 他会撤消我们投降的期限 |
[30:01] | and he’ll use the satellite weapon against us. | 并且会对我们使用卫星武器 |
[30:06] | This will work. | 这会成功的 |
[30:16] | I don’t know what to say… | 我不知道该说什么 |
[30:20] | how to take it all back. | 应该如何面对 |
[30:23] | I shouldn’t have come to you. | 这让我没脸见你 |
[30:24] | Look, right now, I just have to believe there are survivors. | 现在 看来 我必须相信还有生还者 |
[30:26] | You think that’s really possible? | 你想可能吗? |
[30:29] | The Prometheus has beaming technology. | Prometheus有光传送技术 |
[30:30] | Had… | 有光传送技术 |
[30:32] | beaming technology, whatever that is. | 那是什么呢 |
[30:34] | Look, the bottom line is, we can’t lose focus of why we came back here in the first place. | 重点是 我们不能自己先放弃 首先为什么我们会来这里 |
[30:38] | There has to be a way out of this and | 必须想一个方法 |
[30:40] | I got the feeling Pernaux was listening to us. | 而且我感觉到Pernaux听进了我们说的话 |
[30:42] | Daniel… | |
[30:43] | I know the history between Caledonia and Rand makes things seem impossible, but | 我知道在Caledonia和Rand的历史中 让事情的发展不可能 |
[30:46] | sometimes, an outside perspective helps. | 但是有时 要从远的地方看 |
[30:49] | In the past, I’ve found the key to these types of disputes is to… | 过去 我们解决过这一类型的争论 |
[30:52] | to get both parties on equal footing, just | 把两者放在相同需要的利益上 |
[30:54] | to get the process of talking with each other going again. | 就得到了机会 然后彼此再沟通一次 |
[30:56] | Do you ever give up? | 你放弃过吗? |
[30:58] | Not until I’m dead. | 我死也没有过 |
[31:01] | And sometimes, not even then. | 而且有时 多数是不乐观情况 |
[31:05] | Intelligence is reporting visual confirmation of a missile launch from Caledonia. | 得到可靠眼线情报 Caledonia正在发射导弹 |
[31:10] | Early-warning systems detect no missile entering our airspace. | 雷达系统扫描 没有发现导弹进入我们的领地 |
[31:13] | – One missile? – So it seems. | -一个导弹? -好像是的 |
[31:15] | Possibly a test, then? | 可能他们在做一个测试 |
[31:17] | They are not going to surrender. | 他们没有投降 |
[31:19] | They are preparing | 他们正在准备发射 |
[31:21] | to launch a preemptive first strike given the Earth attack on the satellite has failed. | 先买通第一票 地球攻击卫星 失败后再自己行动 |
[31:25] | You don’t know that. They still have two days until the deadline. | 你还不知道是什么 他们仍然有二天的期限 |
[31:28] | Get me Minister Chaska. | 给我接通Chaska |
[31:34] | President Nadal is on line for you, Ma’am. | Nadal总统 想要和你通话 女士 |
[31:38] | Doesn’t look like they’ve employed countermeasures. | 看起来不像他们已经发现了 |
[31:41] | The radar jamming is working. | 因为雷达干扰还在工作 |
[31:42] | The timing is too coincidental. | 时间也太精确了 |
[31:44] | I suspect he has spies who witnessed the launch. | 我怀疑这里有间谍 有谁发现了我们发射 |
[31:47] | You need to stall, | 你需要冷静 |
[31:48] | or else they’ll activate the satellite shield out of sheer paranoia. | 在我们干扰卫星武器之前 绝对要冷静 |
[31:52] | Patch him through. | 听他说什么 |
[31:58] | President Nadal, this is Minister Chaska. | Nadal总统 我是Chaska首相 |
[32:00] | Mr. President, if you are calling about the recent missile launch, please forgive me. | 总统先生 如果你是担心 我们最近的导弹发射 请原谅我 |
[32:03] | I should have called you immediately. | 我应该打电话通知你 |
[32:06] | The launch was entirely accidental. | 这仅是个意外 |
[32:07] | It seems there was some confusion when new launch protocol codes were distributed recently. | 是因为导弹走火引起的 一个新的技术人员最近才被分配过来 |
[32:12] | Obviously, the payload was detonated as soon as we realized what had happened. | 显然操作不当 引起了导弹走火 我也刚了解到 但事情已经发生了 |
[32:18] | Needless to say, | 不用说 |
[32:19] | everyone here is a little on edge as of late, | 我们每个人在这里 都在紧张目前的决定 |
[32:22] | but, thankfully, we have ample precautions in place to prevent such an occurrence from being a serious threat. | 但 感到安慰的是 我们有充足的防御措施 及时避免发生了 这次严重的事故 |
[32:27] | Indeed. | 的确 |
[32:29] | Minister Chaska, | Chaska首相 |
[32:31] | while your military’s incompetence does concern me, the reason I am calling | 当你对军队无能力的时候 可以通知我 |
[32:35] | is to discuss the impending deadline. | 我有理由相信 我们会讨论限制的期限 |
[32:39] | I see. | 知道了 |
[32:41] | Our government is still in the process of debating its options. | 我们的政府正在紧张地对此进行讨论 |
[32:45] | As promised, we will give you an answer by the designated deadline. | 我答应 我们将会在限期结束之前 给你一个满意的答案 |
[32:49] | I am sorry the decision has not been easier for you. | 听到你这么说 我很遗憾 |
[32:53] | We shall talk again soon. | 我们讨论一下给你答复 |
[32:58] | Air command, this is Blue Leader. We are wheels up. | 指挥中心 这里是蓝领队 我们正在上空 |
[33:01] | Roger that. Package is on its way. | 收到了 导弹在途中 |
[33:03] | We are 30 seconds from detonation over target. | 30秒后在预定目标爆炸 |
[33:07] | Nice job. | 很顺利 |
[33:10] | He didn’t believe a word of it. | 他还没发现我们 |
[33:14] | We’re getting a report from coastal monitoring base four. | 我们得到报告 在我们的海岸领空发生爆炸 |
[33:17] | May be visual of an incoming missile. | 可能是我们没发现的导弹 |
[33:20] | Why isn’t it showing up on our radar? | 为什么没出现在我们的雷达上? |
[33:21] | Sir, satellite sensors are detecting a single small ship on approach. | 长官 卫星雷达发现一艘小飞船接近中 |
[33:25] | Possibly one of the Earth fighters that landed in Caledonia. | 可能是在Caledonia登陆的 地球人 |
[33:28] | Activate the missile shields. | 启动护盾 |
[33:38] | What just happened? | 发生了什么事? |
[33:39] | I don’t know. We’ve lost power. | 我不知道 我们失去电力 |
[33:40] | All systems are down. | 所有系统都瘫痪了 |
[33:41] | Backup power is supposed to be isolated. | 启动备用电力 |
[33:43] | The systems that activate it are down. | 备用系统也瘫痪了 |
[33:46] | We can’t control the satellite. | 我们不能控制卫星 |
[33:47] | Get it back! | 快搞定 |
[33:48] | Get me a radio and a phone in here that works. | 给我一个手电和一个能使用的电话 |
[33:57] | Blue Leader, this is base. | 蓝领队 这是里是指挥中心 |
[33:59] | The package has been delivered. Window of opportunity is now open. | EM装置被引爆 可以对目标进行打击 |
[34:02] | Roger that. | 收到了 |
[34:03] | We have cleared the atmosphere. Two minutes from weapons range. | 我们已飞出大气层 二分钟内卫星进入武器射程 |
[34:06] | The blast did no apparent damage beyond the power outage, | 发电机组过载停电 设备恢复不需要很久 |
[34:09] | which seems to be limited to the area immediately around the command facility. | 等待更新的指示…… |
[34:15] | To our knowledge, | 就我所知Caledonians没拥有这样的技术 这样的武器 |
[34:16] | the Caledonians do not possess the level of technology required to do this. | |
[34:20] | Such a weapon could only have been given to them by your people. | 能给他们的 只有你的同胞 |
[34:23] | I hope so. | 我希望如此 |
[34:24] | How do we undo this? | 现在该怎么办? |
[34:26] | You tell me now, or I’ll have you executed! | 你现在告诉我 我会考虑放了你 |
[34:29] | Based on its speed and trajectory, the Earth ship will reach the satellite in less than one minute. | 基于现在的速度 地球的飞船到达卫星应在一分钟之内 |
[34:32] | Do you think if the Ori were true gods, they would allow the Caledonians to do this? | 你认为Ori是真神吗?他们会允许Caledonians这样做? |
[34:36] | Look, I understand your fear of the Prior and why you feel you have no choice, but there is another way out of this. | 我知道你对Prior的恐惧 正当你绝望的时候 其实 还有另一条路可以选 |
[34:42] | What would you have me do? | 你想我怎么做? |
[34:43] | Let me use the radio. | 给我手电和电话 |
[34:44] | I can contact the ship that’s about to destroy the satellite and get them to call it off. | 我能连络上正在摧毁你卫星的飞船 而且可以让他放弃 |
[34:48] | Why would you do this? | 为什么你会这么做? |
[34:49] | Because I still believe a peaceful compromise can be reached out of all this. | 因为我仍然相信和平是最好的解决 这是我来这里的原因 |
[34:54] | I’m listening. | 我听你的 |
[34:56] | This is Daniel Jackson. Come in, please. | 这里是Daniel 请回答 |
[34:59] | Whoever’s flying the 302, if you can hear me, please respond. | 无论是谁在卫星附近 如果能听到我 请回答 |
[35:02] | This is Daniel Jackson. Come in, please. | 我是Daniel Jackson 请回答 |
[35:05] | Jackson, go ahead. | Jackson 说吧 |
[35:06] | Mitchell? | |
[35:07] | Yeah. You okay? | 是的 你还好吗? |
[35:09] | For the moment. You? | 那么 你? |
[35:11] | Well, all things considered… | 有什么要帮你的 |
[35:12] | Listen, me and Teal’c are getting ready to bag ourselves an evil Ori satellite. | 这里我和Teal’c正在准备漂亮地干掉Ori邪恶的卫星 |
[35:17] | Yeah, so glad I caught you. Listen, | 是的 很高兴联系上你 听我说 |
[35:20] | the Rand want to offer the Caledonians a deal. | Rand想要与Caledonians和解 |
[35:23] | Really? | 真的? |
[35:24] | May I? | 我可以吗? |
[35:25] | Please. | 请 |
[35:26] | Daniel, this is Sam. | Daniel 我是Sam |
[35:28] | Hey, Sam, good to hear your voice. | Sam 很高兴听到你的声音 |
[35:30] | Yours too. | 我也是 |
[35:31] | I’m here with Minister Chaska of the Caledonian Federation. | 我在Caledonian联邦 Chaska首相也在这里 |
[35:34] | We’d like to know what Rand is offering. | 我们想要知道Rand能提供什么 |
[35:36] | In exchange for leaving the satellite intact, | 作为不伤害卫星的条件 |
[35:38] | Rand is offering Caledonia the Stargate. | Rand可以提供给Caledonia星门使用权 |
[35:42] | Rand is offering the Gate and a limited cease-fire, so all those from Caledonia | 为了不挑起另一轮争执 抵制Ori的Caledonia人 |
[35:45] | who do not want to follow Origin and wish to seek refuge on another planet may do so. | 他们可以选择另一个星球做为新家 这就是Rand提供的条件 |
[35:50] | They want us to leave our home… | 他们想要我们离开我们的家 |
[35:51] | our planet. | 我们的行星 |
[35:52] | Jackson, are you sure about this? | Jackson是你确信这是事实? |
[35:55] | I’ve got a clean shot at this thing, and I am in favor of taking it. | 我能打掉卫星了 现在就等你的意思 |
[35:58] | Listen, the Rand built that satellite in less than a year, | 听我说 Rand建造那个卫星花费了一年的时间 |
[36:00] | and I can tell you their resolve is… | 而且我能告诉你 |
[36:02] | pretty steady. | 他们的态度还是可信的 |
[36:03] | If we blow this one up, they’re just going to build another, | 如果我们炸毁这个 他们也会去建另外一个 |
[36:06] | and as far as the Caledonians go, well… | 让Caledonians去另外的星球 也是很好的提议 |
[36:08] | Sam, you’ll just have to explain to them that the Priors may not give them much choice, | Sam 你跟他们说明一下 如果继续住这里的话是不明智的 |
[36:11] | regardless of what Rand decides to do. | 不管Rand决定了什么 |
[36:13] | I’ve seen the Priors wipe out entire planets for refusing to follow the Ori. | 我们先前见识了一个星球的摧毁 都是Ori的杰作 |
[36:16] | You will not fight them with us? | 你们不打算和我们一起对抗他们? |
[36:18] | Well, we would try, but, honestly, there’s only so much we can do. | 好吧 我们会的 但是 真诚地说 我们只能为你们做这么多 |
[36:21] | Will the Prior not follow us wherever we go? | 难道不会再发生同样的事? |
[36:23] | Maybe, but for now… | 无论我们身处何方 也许 重要的不是现在 |
[36:24] | Look, this offer’s not going to be on the table long, and | 现在先不要争议太多 |
[36:27] | I realize there’s a lot to be worked out, but at least it’s a start. | 而且 我了解 还有很多要做的 |
[36:31] | At the very least, the Rand now believe that you have the ability to disable the satellite whenever you want. | 但是至少现在是个机会 至少Rand现在知道了 你有能力干掉他们的卫星 只要你愿意 |
[36:35] | Which they will surely counter in time. | 这让我左右为难 |
[36:53] | Tell colonel Mitchell to call it off. | 告诉Mitchell中校 取消任务 |
[36:58] | Blue Leader, this is Carter. | 蓝领队 我是Carter |
[36:59] | Minister Chaska is requesting that you stand down. | Chaska首相决定放弃任务 |
[37:03] | Alright, Jackson, | 好吧 Jackson |
[37:04] | but you folks had better be damn sure about this. | 你们最好是对的 |
[37:20] | Backup power is online. | 后备电力上线 |
[37:23] | Satellite control has been re-established. | 卫星可以控制了 |
[37:26] | Sensors detect the Earth ship is veering away from the target. | 雷达发现地球飞船 正在改变方向 离开目标 |
[37:31] | Activate the shields. | 开启护盾 |
[37:32] | The ship is no longer a threat. | 飞船已经不构成威胁 |
[37:34] | Power the weapon. | 打开武器 |
[37:36] | What? | 什么? |
[37:37] | Target the Caledonian capital building. | 对准Caledonian首都建筑物 |
[37:40] | Sir, perhaps we should take a moment… | 长官 我们应该考虑一下 |
[37:42] | You will abide by my authority. | 你敢抗拒我的命令 |
[37:43] | – Power the weapon now! – Powering the weapon. | 现在开启武器 给武器充能 |
[37:46] | Our sensors detect the weapon’s shields have become active. | 我们的传感器发现卫星武器护盾激活 |
[37:50] | Jackson, what’s going on down there? | Jackson 搞什么鬼东西 |
[37:53] | The satellite is powering up its weapon and targeting the planet. | 卫星正在充能 而且对准了行星 |
[37:57] | We had a deal. | 我们不是说好了? |
[37:59] | President Nadal, explain your actions immediately. | Nadal总统 请立刻解释 |
[38:02] | President Nadal! | Nadal总统 |
[38:04] | You gave your word! | 你背叛了你所说的话 |
[38:07] | I gave my soul to the Ori | 我把灵魂给了Ori |
[38:08] | who offered us all salvation. Anyone who rejects that is a fool! | 谁还能拯救我们 拒绝任何妥协 |
[38:12] | They are all Caledonians, for God’s sake! They all deserved to die | 一群蠢货 他们全都是Caledonians傻蛋 因为神的缘故 |
[38:15] | long before the Prior showed us the path to enlightenment. | 他们全部得死 更重要的是我的忠心打开了起源之门 |
[38:17] | Shut down the satellite. | 关闭卫星 |
[38:18] | Don’t listen to him. | 不要听他的 |
[38:19] | Now! | 关掉 |
[38:20] | Arrest the commander. | 拘捕指挥官 |
[38:22] | Stand down! I won’t let you do this, Nadal. | 下去 我不会让你这么做的 Nadal |
[38:24] | Do as I say! | 照我说的做 |
[38:37] | Put your weapons down! Now! | 放下武器 听到没有 |
[38:40] | Get a medical unit in here. Go! Go! | 快去找医疗人员 快 快去 |
[38:50] | Shut down the satellite. | 关闭卫星 |
[38:53] | He’s dead. | 他死了 |
[38:55] | You heard him the President is dead. Commander Pernaux is next in command. | 你听到了 总统死了 现在听Pernaux指挥官的命令 |
[38:57] | – He’s also the one who killed the President. – The President violated an international treaty. | -可是指挥官杀死了总统 -总统违背了一个联盟条约 |
[39:02] | You want to be the one responsible for destroying a city full of people when this goes to tribunal? | 这个责任你来承担?因为破坏了人口众多的城市 而坐在被告席上? |
[39:05] | Shut it down now! | 现在把它关上 |
[39:09] | Hang on. Help is coming. | 坚持住 医生就要来了 |
[39:12] | The deal… | 协议 |
[39:14] | will stand. | 一定要遵守 |
[39:33] | Hey. | 嗨 |
[39:34] | Haven’t seen you since the memorial service. | 没在道别仪式上见到你 |
[39:36] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[39:39] | It was a rough day. | 是个乏味的日子 |
[39:45] | So, where have you been? | 那么 你去了哪里? |
[39:48] | I… | 我去送 |
[39:50] | hand-delivered Landry’s letter to colonel Pendergast’s wife and kids. | Landry将军写的信 又看望Pendergast上校的妻子和孩子 |
[39:54] | They need to know that he died saving his crew… | 他们需要知道 |
[39:58] | that his death mattered. | 他的牺牲解救了他的船员 他死的有价值 |
[40:01] | Well, 76 people survived. That’s a testament to his leadership. | 好吧 76个人生还 他是个伟大的领导 |
[40:06] | And yours. | 而你 |
[40:08] | We never would’ve got off that planet if you hadn’t brokered the deal. | 我们会把卫星打下来 如果你没参与进来的话 |
[40:16] | So, I take it, then, you haven’t heard. | 你不在场 有些话你没有听到 |
[40:19] | Heard what? | 听到什么? |
[40:21] | Soon after we left, the talks broke down. | 在我们离开不久后 和解出问题了 |
[40:28] | And? | 然后? |
[40:29] | And we’ve been unable to make contact with them. | 我们已经不能再和他们联系了 而且 |
[40:31] | General Landry had the Daedalus re-route on its way back from Atlantis. | 根据Daedalus号的情报 Landry要我们忙Atlantis的事了 |
[40:35] | It seems the Caledonians weren’t content to just leave their fair planet. | 似乎是Caledonians不满足现状 他们之间只休战了一段时间 |
[40:39] | They launched an attack. | 然后他们发动了战争 |
[40:41] | And Rand responded. | 而且Rand也回应了 |
[40:44] | The Stargate is presumed buried in the rubble. | 星门恐怕要埋进战乱的石头里了 |
[40:52] | Rough day. | 日子 |
[40:56] | Rough day. | 多变的日子 -=结束=- |