时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | When you first learned that the Romulan sun was going to explode, | 当你得知罗慕伦恒星即将爆炸 |
[00:05] | you left theEnterprise to command the rescue armada, | 你离开了企业号去指挥救援舰队 |
[00:09] | a mission to relocate 900 million Romulan citizens | 一项把九亿罗慕伦人转移到 |
[00:12] | to worlds outside the blast of the supernova. | 超新星爆发范围以外的世界的任务 |
[00:15] | The decision to call off the rescue | 取消救援行动 |
[00:17] | and to abandon those people we had sworn to save | 放弃那些我们曾发誓要去营救的人们的决定 |
[00:20] | was not just dishonorable. | 不仅仅是不光彩的 |
[00:22] | It was downright criminal! | 是彻彻底底的犯罪 |
[00:24] | The daughter of the man | 那个让我 |
[00:25] | whose death I have been mourning | 哀悼了二十年的人 |
[00:27] | for two decades comes to me for help and assistance. | 他的女儿来寻求我的帮助 |
[00:30] | And then she is assassinated | 然后她在我面前 |
[00:32] | by a Romulan death squad who will then | 被一个罗慕伦暗杀小组刺杀了 |
[00:35] | go and try and find and destroy | 接下来他们会试图找到她的双胞胎姐妹 |
[00:37] | her twin sister. | 然后杀了她 |
[00:38] | I have to find Bruce Maddox. | 我必须要找到布鲁斯·麦道克斯 |
[00:41] | I found Maddox. | 我找到麦道克斯了 |
[00:42] | Bruce Maddox is on Freecloud. | 布鲁斯·麦道克斯在流云 |
[00:45] | And once we get there, you’re on your own. | 到了以后 你就得靠自己了 |
[00:46] | Why do you want to go to Freecloud? | 你为什么要去流云 |
[00:48] | Have we met? | 我们见过吗 |
[00:49] | Agnes Jurati. | 艾格尼丝·尤拉蒂 |
[00:51] | Dr. Jurati | 尤拉蒂博士 |
[00:52] | is the Earth’s leading expert on synthetic life. | 是地球合成生命的首席专家 |
[00:56] | My name is Soji. | 我叫索吉 |
[00:58] | I’m working with Hugh on the reclamation project. | 我和休都参加了重启计划 |
[01:01] | I know who you are! You are Seb-Cheneb. | 我知道你是谁 你是色契内婆 |
[01:05] | You are the Destroyer! | 你是毁灭者 |
[01:55] | Hello, hello. How good to see you all again. | 你们好 很高兴再次见到你们 |
[01:59] | Yes, yes. | 好 好 |
[02:00] | I know you’re all worried, | 我知道你们都很担心 |
[02:02] | but the Federation and Starfleet are here to help you settle. | 但联邦和星际舰队会帮助你们安顿下来 |
[02:06] | You have my word. | 我向你们保证 |
[02:24] | Jolan tru. | 你好 |
[02:36] | You haven’t stopped talking | 皮卡德上将离开后 |
[02:37] | about Admiral Picard since he left. | 你一直在谈论他 |
[02:39] | Can’t you find something to say to him? | 你没有话想对他说吗 |
[02:41] | What did you bring me? | 你给我带了什么 |
[02:43] | What did I bring you? Well… | 我给你带了什么 这个嘛 |
[02:46] | Now, let me see. | 让我看看 |
[02:48] | The Three Musketeers by Alexandre Dumas. | 大仲马的《三个火枪手》 |
[02:53] | – Enjoy. – You’re making the admiral uncomfortable, Elnor. | -希望你喜欢 -你让上将不自在了 埃尔纳 |
[02:56] | He dislikes displays of emotion. | 他不喜欢流露感情 |
[02:58] | And he’s not overly fond of children. | 他也不怎么喜欢孩子 |
[03:00] | Not at all. | 才不是呢 |
[03:02] | Someday, I may get used to the Way of Absolute Candor. | 也许有一天 我会习惯绝对坦诚之道 |
[03:07] | Wh-Why don’t you like children? | 你为什么不喜欢孩子 |
[03:09] | Because they’re demanding, distracting | 因为他们让人操心分神 |
[03:11] | and interfere with duty and pleasure alike. | 干扰工作和娱乐 |
[03:15] | My feelings are hurt. | 我的感情受到了伤害 |
[03:17] | I actually did think you were fond of me. | 我真的以为你喜欢我 |
[03:21] | Correct. | 说得没错 |
[03:23] | I like you very much. | 我非常喜欢你 |
[03:27] | The sisters in Southeast Station | 东南站的修女们 |
[03:28] | tell us things went well there. | 告诉我们那里情况很好 |
[03:29] | 10,000 new refugees. | 一万名新难民 |
[03:32] | The help of the sisters was invaluable. | 修女们的帮助是无价的 |
[03:34] | The Federation owes a debt to the Qowat Milat. | 联邦欠科瓦特米拉派一个人情 |
[03:37] | How long can you stay? | 你能待多久 |
[03:39] | As always, our house and our hearts are open to you. | 一如既往 我们的房子和我们的心向你敞开 |
[03:44] | – Can I read the book? – Yes. Of course. | -我可以读这本书吗 -当然可以 |
[03:46] | But in three days, I have to be in Central Station | 不过三天后 我必须去中央站 |
[03:50] | to meet the next convoy. | 迎接下一个舰队 |
[03:52] | Because last time, you promised that… | 但是上次你承诺过… |
[03:54] | A promise is a prison, Elnor. | 承诺是监狱 埃尔纳 |
[03:55] | Do not make yourself another’s jailer. | 不要使自己成为他人的狱卒 |
[03:57] | And that reminds me, Zani. | 这倒提醒了我 扎妮 |
[04:00] | Last time, I made you a promise | 上次我向你承诺过 |
[04:03] | that I would try and find some sweet hanifak. | 我会试着找些甜哈尼方 |
[04:09] | But I totally forgot | 但我完全忘记了 |
[04:10] | that promises were prisons, so… | 承诺是监狱这回事儿 所以… |
[04:17] | It can’t be easy | 作为女人之家里 |
[04:19] | being the only boy | 唯一的男孩 |
[04:20] | in a house of women. | 肯定不容易 |
[04:22] | He must get lonely sometimes. | 他有时一定很寂寞 |
[04:25] | Yes. | 是的 |
[04:26] | He is loved, but he does not belong with us. | 我们爱他 但他并不属于我们 |
[04:31] | I understand. | 我理解 |
[04:32] | It’s so good of you to have taken him in | 很高兴你们能用这样的方式 |
[04:35] | the way that you have. | 接纳他 |
[04:38] | I will find him a more suitable place soon. | 我会尽快为他找到一个更合适的去处 |
[04:43] | En garde! | 预备 |
[04:47] | “D’Artagnan, who though wanting in practice | “达达尼昂 虽然水平有限 |
[04:50] | had a profound theory, | 却有一套深奥的理论 |
[04:52] | redoubled his agility. | 让他更为机敏 |
[04:54] | Jussac, anxious to put an end to this, springing forward, | 朱萨克急着结束这一切 他跳上前 |
[04:58] | aimed a terrible thrust at his adversary, | 瞄准他的对手狠狠刺去 |
[05:02] | but the latter parried it. | 但后者挡开了这一击 |
[05:03] | – And while…” – What does “parried” mean? | -正当…” -什么叫”挡开” |
[05:05] | I’ll show you tomorrow. | 明天我演示给你看 |
[05:05] | “And while Jussac was recovering himself, | “当朱萨克回过神来 继续进攻的时候 |
[05:09] | d’Artagnan glided like a serpent beneath his blade, | 达达尼昂就如蛇般在他的剑锋下游走 |
[05:13] | and passed his sword through his body. | 然后一剑刺穿了对方的身体 |
[05:18] | Jussac fell in a heap. | 朱萨克瘫倒在地 |
[05:22] | D’Artagnan then cast | 达达尼昂随即 |
[05:23] | an anxious and rapid glance over the field of battle.” | 快速地瞥了一眼比武场” |
[05:27] | I’m busy, Raffi. | 我在忙 拉菲 |
[05:37] | What do you mean “synths have attacked Mars”? | 什么叫”合成人攻击了火星” |
[05:40] | What will this mean for our mission? Will it continue? | 这对我们的任务来说意味着什么 它会继续吗 |
[05:44] | Of course. It must. | 当然 一定会的 |
[05:46] | Tell Elnor I’m sorry we didn’t finish our fencing lesson. | 告诉埃尔纳 很抱歉我没有教完他击剑 |
[05:50] | But, uh… | 但是… |
[05:52] | well, I’ll be back soon. | 我很快就会回来的 |
[06:02] | Picard ready for transport. | 皮卡德准备传送 |
[08:07] | Hi. | 你好 |
[08:10] | Oh. You’re reading. I won’t, uh… | 你在看书啊 那我就… |
[08:12] | Be my guest. | 你随意吧 |
[08:21] | So… | 所以… |
[08:24] | space turns out to be super boring. | 原来太空这么无聊 |
[08:26] | Go figure. | 我才明白 |
[08:28] | What were you expecting? | 你指望有什么 |
[08:30] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[08:32] | It’s so… empty. | 这里太…空了 |
[08:35] | I mean, of course, right? | 当然如此 不是吗 |
[08:36] | It’s right there in the name. “Space.” | 它的名字就叫”太空” |
[08:39] | It’s not like it’s called “vast quantities of stuff.” | 它又不叫”太多物质” |
[08:43] | Although, come to think of it, | 不过 想想的话 |
[08:44] | there are over three billion stars in our galaxy alone | 光银河系就有超过30亿颗恒星 |
[08:47] | and ours is one of two trillion. | 而我们的银河系不过是两万亿个星系之一 |
[08:49] | There are a septillion known planets, | 宇宙中有10的24次方颗恒星 |
[08:50] | so maybe it should be called “vast quantities of stuff.” | 所以也许这里确实应该叫”太多物质” |
[08:53] | Like, why focus on the negative? | 何必总是看悲观的一面呢 |
[08:55] | I caught up on two years of back issues | 我补看了过去两年的 |
[08:57] | of the Journal of Theoretical Cybernetics, | 《理论控制论》杂志 |
[08:59] | including the Festschrift for Professor Kwok. | 包括郭教授的纪念论文集 |
[09:01] | I watered your plants. You’re welcome. | 我给你的植物浇了水 不用谢 |
[09:03] | I was gonna watch a holo, but weirdly, | 我想看全息影像 但很奇怪 |
[09:05] | all you have on board is Klingon opera. | 你只带了克林贡歌剧上来 |
[09:09] | Long story. | 这就说来话长了 |
[09:12] | I used to live with a guy who liked paper books. | 我之前也和一个喜欢纸质书的人住在一起 |
[09:15] | I bothered him, too. | 他也很烦我 |
[09:18] | What did he used to do about it? | 他是怎么做的 |
[09:21] | He was my dad. | 他是我爸 |
[09:25] | He had to put up with it. | 他不得不忍着 |
[09:28] | What’s your book about? | 你这本书讲的什么 |
[09:31] | The existential pain of living with the consciousness of death, | 带着死亡觉悟生活的存在主义痛苦 |
[09:36] | and how it defines us as human beings. | 以及它是如何定义我们人类的 |
[09:42] | Well, that’s not a conversation killer at all. | 这个话题真的一点都不冷场呢 |
[09:45] | I totally want to talk about the existential pain | 我真的很想聊聊带着死亡觉悟生活的 |
[09:47] | of living with the consciousness of death. | 存在主义痛苦 |
[09:49] | Rios! | 里奥斯 |
[09:50] | Oh, thank God. | 谢天谢地 |
[09:52] | I just checked the nav log. | 我刚刚查了一下导航日志 |
[09:53] | Where the hell are we going? | 我们要去哪儿 |
[09:55] | Says he needs to make a stop. | 他说他需要在那停一下 |
[09:56] | He needs to? | 他需要 |
[09:58] | Picard? | 皮卡德 |
[10:00] | What stop? | 在哪停一下 |
[10:01] | Vashti, in the Qiris sector. | 瓦什迪 在齐利斯星区 |
[10:03] | Vashti. | 瓦什迪 |
[10:05] | Man can’t even take a guilt trip without using a starship. | 这家伙连负疚之旅都要用星舰去 |
[10:16] | Hold. | 停 |
[10:17] | Holomatrix paused. | 全息影像暂停 |
[10:19] | Is it inaccurate? | 是它不精确吗 |
[10:24] | Everything seems absolutely correct, | 一切都完全正确 |
[10:28] | in every particular. | 各方面都完美无缺 |
[10:30] | We rebuilt your study to the exact specifications. | 我们按照精确的规格重建了你的书房 |
[10:34] | I see that. | 看出来了 |
[10:35] | Your Mr. Zhaban supplied me with the holoscans. | 你的扎班先生给我提供了全息扫描 |
[10:38] | He thought you might feel more at home. | 他觉得你可能会更自在一点 |
[10:43] | It seems a little odd that a working ship | 有点奇怪的是一艘工作飞船 |
[10:46] | should have a hospitality hologram. | 会提供全息图像的礼宾服务 |
[10:48] | I came with the basic installation, sir, | 我这个是基础版的 先生 |
[10:51] | but you’re right, | 但您说得对 |
[10:52] | hospitality emergencies are rare on this vessel. | 礼宾性质的加急服务的确不多 |
[10:56] | In general, the captain… keeps his own company. | 总的来说 舰长… 自己独处 |
[11:01] | Come. | 进来 |
[11:02] | You want to go to Vashti? | 你要去瓦什迪行星 |
[11:04] | Are you out of your goddamn mind? | 你是不是疯了 |
[11:11] | I hate that fucking hospitality hologram. | 我真讨厌这他妈的接待全息图像 |
[11:17] | That you even suggest it | 你居然提出这个事 |
[11:19] | makes me seriously question your mental state. | 让我非常怀疑你的精神状态 |
[11:21] | The idea of going there isn’t just a bad idea, | 去那里的想法不但很不好 |
[11:24] | it’s-it’s bizarre. | 而且很奇怪 |
[11:26] | Look, | 听着 |
[11:27] | Dahj’s sister is in grave danger. | 达姬的姐姐身处险境 |
[11:29] | She may already be dead. | 她可能已经死了 |
[11:31] | I am as eager to get to Freecloud as you. | 我和一样迫切地想要赶到流云 |
[11:35] | I… Did I ever say I was eager to get to Freecloud? | 我… 我说过我迫切地想要赶到流云吗 |
[11:38] | Do-do I seem eager to you? | 你看我像很迫切的样子吗 |
[11:42] | I would say more… | 我会说 你更… |
[11:44] | apprehensive. | 焦虑 |
[11:46] | Look, I-I’m gonna be straight with you. | 我直截了当地说吧 |
[11:48] | Oh, well, that will make a refreshing change. | 那可是让人耳目一新的变化 |
[11:52] | Come. | 进来 |
[11:54] | Oh, uh, is this a secret meeting, | 这是个秘密会议吗 |
[11:57] | or am I technically part of the crew now? | 准确来说我到底是不是船员的一份子了 |
[11:59] | Please, Dr. Jurati, join us. | 尤拉蒂博士 请加入我们 |
[12:02] | Raffi here was questioning my sanity. | 拉菲刚在质疑我的精神状态 |
[12:05] | You know what? Fine. Let’s go to Vashti. | 这样吧 我没意见 我们就去瓦什迪 |
[12:09] | Check out that big statue of you. | 去看看您那尊宏伟的塑像 |
[12:11] | I mean, they-they must’ve put up at least one. | 他们怎么也至少树了一尊吧 |
[12:13] | If they did, somebody’s probably stolen it by now. | 如果真是那样 恐怕现在也早被偷了 |
[12:16] | Qiris sector’s sketchy nowadays. | 目前齐利斯星区的情况有些混乱 |
[12:17] | Serious power vacuum. | 有很大的权力真空 |
[12:19] | Smugglers and petty warlords, like Kar Kantar, | 基本上由卡尔·坎塔那样的走私者和小军阀 |
[12:22] | basically run the show. | 在主导一切 |
[12:23] | Kantar got hold of an antique Bird-of-Prey somewhere | 坎塔从哪弄了一艘陈旧的克林贡猛禽舰 |
[12:26] | and has been running wild from Vashti to Daimanta. | 在瓦什迪和戴曼塔之间肆意横行 |
[12:29] | You didn’t already tell him this? | 这些你没和他说过吗 |
[12:31] | He said, “Lay in a course for Vashti, Rios,” | 他说 “里奥斯 目的地瓦什迪” |
[12:34] | and, what, you just obeyed, | 怎么 你就遵命了 |
[12:36] | like a good Starfleet officer? | 就像称职的星际舰队军官 |
[12:38] | I assumed he knew. | 我以为他都知道 |
[12:40] | But the Qiris sector is in the Fenris Rangers’ territory. | 但齐利斯星区是芬瑞斯突击队的势力范围 |
[12:44] | Was. The Rangers just do not have the resources | 曾经是 巡逻队没有足够的资源 |
[12:47] | to keep up with the chaos out there anymore. | 对付那边的混乱局面了 |
[12:49] | Also, Vashti is a hotbed for the Romulan Rebirth movement. | 另外 瓦什迪是罗慕伦人再生运动的温床 |
[12:54] | But you’re just gonna drop in and pick yourself up a nun. | 可你一心就想着过去给自己找个修女 |
[12:58] | O-Okay, well, now somebody has to tell me | 你们得有人告诉我 |
[13:00] | what we’re talking about. | 我们在讨论什么 |
[13:01] | JL wants to hire an assassin. | JL想要雇个杀手 |
[13:04] | They are not assassins, and you can’t hire them. | 她们不是杀手 谁也雇不了她们 |
[13:07] | The Qowat Milat have to choose you. | 科瓦特米拉要选中你才行 |
[13:10] | Romulan warrior nuns. | 罗慕伦修女战士 |
[13:13] | That’s a real thing? | 那是真的吗 |
[13:15] | How bizarre. | 真奇怪 |
[13:16] | I know– | 我认识… |
[13:18] | knew some Qowat Milat. | 曾经认识一些科瓦特米拉派的人 |
[13:21] | On Vashti alone, they helped Raffi and me relocate | 仅仅在瓦什迪星 她们帮助拉菲和我安置了 |
[13:26] | more than a quarter of a million refugees. | 超过25万难民 |
[13:29] | And they’re the most skilled | 而且她们是我见过的 |
[13:31] | single-combat fighters that I have ever seen | 最出色的一对一格斗高手 |
[13:34] | and the most feared enemies of the Tal Shiar. | 还是让罗慕伦情报局最惧怕的敌人 |
[13:38] | Sounds like you already owe them more than they owe you. | 听着你欠她们的已经比她们欠你的还要多了 |
[13:40] | What-what makes you think they’re gonna help you now? | 你凭什么觉得她们会帮你 |
[13:43] | They have their own criterion whether to give or withhold | 对于是否为了某项事业伸出援手 |
[13:47] | their assistance to a cause. | 她们有自己的标准 |
[13:50] | And what is that? | 什么标准 |
[13:53] | Let’s just say that | 我们这么说吧 |
[13:55] | I am confident that they will find ours worthy, | 我确信她们会认可我们的缘由 |
[13:58] | and if they don’t, | 如果她们不认可 |
[13:59] | the Way of Absolute Candor | 绝对坦诚之道 |
[14:02] | means that they won’t hesitate to tell us. | 就意味着她们会毫不犹豫地告诉我们 |
[14:05] | What’s the Way of Absolute Candor? | 什么是绝对坦诚之道 |
[14:07] | It’s their primary teaching: | 是她们最核心的信条 |
[14:09] | total communication of emotion | 对于情感的无保留沟通 |
[14:12] | without any filter between thought and word. | 在思想和语言之间完全不加过滤 |
[14:16] | And it runs entirely counter to everything | 这与罗慕伦人最珍视的东西 |
[14:18] | that the Romulans hold dear. | 完全背道而驰 |
[14:22] | Resume. | 继续 |
[14:29] | JL JL. | |
[14:32] | Losing Dahj has you thinking about Vashti and the kid. | 失去了达姬让你想到了瓦什迪星和那孩子 |
[14:36] | Elnor. | 埃尔纳 |
[14:37] | Okay. | 好 |
[14:40] | But you remember what we used to say back then? | 但你还记得我们以前是怎么说的吗 |
[14:45] | “One impossible thing at a time.” | “实现不可能要一样一样来” |
[14:50] | We have to stick to the plan. | 我们需要按计划行事 |
[14:53] | Freecloud. | 去流云 |
[14:59] | I may never pass this way again. | 我可能不会再通过这条路了 |
[15:07] | I’ll be in my quarters. | 我回我的房间呆着了 |
[15:16] | Anyone else think the Way of Absolute Candor | 有其他人觉得绝对坦诚之道 |
[15:18] | sounds potentially annoying? | 听上去会很烦人吗 |
[16:31] | Used to be home? | 原来在家吗 |
[16:33] | Of a sort. | 差不多 |
[16:35] | For a moment. | 有段时间 |
[16:38] | Security? | 安保呢 |
[16:40] | Standard Romulan planetary defense system, | 标准罗慕伦行星防御系统 |
[16:42] | bought secondhand. | 买的二手货 |
[16:44] | The Fenris Rangers helped them install it. | 芬瑞斯突击队帮他们安装的 |
[16:46] | It’s primitive but effective. | 很原始 但有效 |
[16:49] | Your basic impenetrable shield of orbital killer drones. | 轨道杀手无人机组成的无法穿透的基础屏障 |
[16:53] | Every 30 minutes, a transit zone opens up | 每三十分钟 在防御网中会 |
[16:55] | in a random spot in the network. | 随机暂时开放过境区 |
[16:57] | If the system clears you, you have a minute to pass through. | 如果你通过系统检查 你有一分钟时间穿过去 |
[17:00] | Try to come or go without clearance, | 如果你想不通关硬闯 |
[17:02] | and you’re met with immediate kill-fire. | 你会被立即集火绞杀 |
[17:04] | Do we have clearance? | 我们能通关吗 |
[17:05] | I’m working several angles, but so far, no. | 我在多管齐下 但还没有成功 |
[17:10] | Call Central Station. Tell them it’s me. | 呼叫中央站 表明我的身份 |
[17:12] | That was the first thing we did. | 这是我们试的第一种方法 |
[17:15] | Frankly, they were not impressed. | 他们完全没反应 |
[17:20] | Very well. | 那好 |
[17:22] | Suggestion? | 有何建议 |
[17:27] | A cash gift is always appropriate. | 贿赂总是不会错的 |
[18:45] | Jolan tru, Qowat Milat. | 你好 科瓦特米拉 |
[18:51] | – Jolan tru. – Jolan tru. | -你好 -你好 |
[18:59] | You got old, Admiral Picard. | 你变老了 皮卡德上将 |
[19:02] | You didn’t. | 你一点没变 |
[19:05] | I remind you, this is a house of truth. | 提醒你 这里是真实之屋 |
[19:12] | I thought we would never see you again. | 我以为我们再也见不到你了 |
[19:16] | I don’t have the right, | 我无权开口 |
[19:19] | but I need your help one last time. | 但我最后一次请求你们的帮助 |
[19:44] | Poor Ramdha. | 可怜的拉姆达 |
[19:49] | She’s always been a bit of a tormented soul. | 她的灵魂一直饱受折磨 |
[19:54] | You know her? | 你认识她 |
[19:55] | I’m not surprised she tried to take her own life. | 我一点也不吃惊她想自尽 |
[19:59] | I don’t know why I feel so drawn to her, | 我不知道为什么我特别被她吸引 |
[20:01] | but it’s my fault. | 但这是我的错 |
[20:04] | Something about me set her off. | 与我有关的某件事让她失控 |
[20:06] | Don’t blame yourself. | 别自责了 |
[20:08] | She is disordered. | 她本来就不清醒 |
[20:12] | When she looked at me, I felt… seen. | 当她看着我 我觉得自己无所遁形 |
[20:18] | Even though she didn’t like what she saw. | 即使她不喜欢自己所看到的 |
[20:25] | I see you, Soji. | 我明白 索吉 |
[20:31] | I’m a trusting person, Narek. That’s my default, but… | 我不怀疑人 纳雷克 这是设定 但 |
[20:36] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[20:38] | You kind of challenge my paradigm. | 你有点让我怀疑了 |
[20:42] | Give me another chance? | 再给我一次机会 |
[20:45] | How did you know I was going to the Disordered Ward just now? | 你刚才怎么知道我要去精神病房 |
[20:48] | I didn’t. | 我不知道 |
[20:50] | Have you been watching me? | 你是不是一直在观察我 |
[20:53] | Not in the way that you mean it. | 不是你说的那种 |
[20:55] | No uniform, no insignia, no rank. | 没穿制服 没有徽章 没有军衔 |
[20:59] | You go anywhere you like on the Artifact, | 你在神器号上哪里都能去 |
[21:01] | and you know things. | 你知之甚多 |
[21:05] | Are you Tal Shiar? | 你是情报局的人吗 |
[21:09] | No. | 不 |
[21:10] | If you were Tal Shiar, would you also answer no? | 如果你是 你会不会也否认呢 |
[21:17] | Yes. | 会的 |
[21:21] | Do you know what happened to Ramdha’s ship, | 你知道拉姆达去薛诺尔的船 |
[21:23] | to the Shaenor? | 发生了什么事吗 |
[21:25] | No. | 不知道 |
[21:27] | Who does? | 谁知道 |
[21:29] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[21:30] | I would imagine | 但我可以想象 |
[21:31] | there are some kind of records on the Borg databases here. | 博格数据库里应该有记录 |
[21:36] | Those are classified. | 都是加密的 |
[21:39] | Do you have access to them? | 你有权限吗 |
[21:41] | No. | 没有 |
[21:43] | But I might know someone who does. | 但我可能知道谁有 |
[21:49] | How’s the paradigm? | 你的标准变了吗 |
[21:52] | Paradigmatic. | 和平时一样 |
[21:56] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[21:59] | I want to show you something. | 我带你看点东西 |
[22:08] | Where are we going? | 我们去哪 |
[22:09] | I’m going to teach you an ancient Borg ritual. | 我要教你一个古老的博格仪式 |
[22:11] | The Borg didn’t have rituals. | 博格没有仪式 |
[22:12] | That’s what everyone thinks. | 那只是人们以为的 |
[22:15] | This program you watched, the one with Ramdha– | 你和拉姆达看的那个节目 |
[22:17] | it was in Romulan? | 是在罗慕伦吗 |
[22:18] | A talk show called Yrrh Mnrrh. | 是一个叫’六十分钟’的脱口秀 |
[22:27] | Seattle, sometime before May 12, 2396, | 西雅图 2396年5月12日之前 |
[22:30] | when you shipped out for the Beta Quadrant | 你搭乘埃里森号 |
[22:32] | aboard the Ellison. | 去贝塔象限的时候 |
[22:33] | So you have been watching me. | 所以你一直在监视我 |
[22:38] | Here we are. | 我们到了 |
[22:39] | The ventilation return. | 通风的地方 |
[22:41] | Take off your shoes. | 脱掉你的鞋子 |
[22:42] | What? Why? | 什么 为什么 |
[22:43] | Borg ritual. | 博格礼仪 |
[22:46] | Shoes off. | 脱鞋 |
[22:50] | Now, watch this. | 现在 看着 |
[23:17] | Yeah! | 耶 |
[23:55] | Terran passenger lists are a matter of public record, | 人族乘客名单是公开的记录 |
[23:58] | which is shocking to a Romulan sensibility. | 这对一个罗慕伦人来说很让人震惊 |
[24:04] | But strangely, there’s no record that you were a passenger | 但奇怪的是 当天乘坐埃里森号的记录 |
[24:07] | on the Ellison that day. | 那上面没有你 |
[24:11] | Well, I was. | 我在上面 |
[24:13] | Are you calling me a liar? | 你在说我是骗子吗 |
[24:23] | To hell with you. | 你见鬼去吧 |
[24:26] | What about the Borg data files? | 博格的数据文件呢 |
[24:29] | The ones that might explain what happened on the Shaenor. | 那上面可能记录了薛诺尔上发生的事情 |
[24:31] | To hell with them, too? | 也见鬼去吗 |
[24:35] | What are you doing, Narek? | 你到底在做什么 纳雷克 |
[24:36] | The same thing you’re doing. | 和你做的事情一样 |
[24:39] | Feeding an insatiable curiosity. | 满足贪得无厌的好奇心 |
[24:53] | Damn. | 该死 |
[24:54] | – What? – Somebody I.D.’d him. | -怎么了 -有人认出他了 |
[24:56] | He’s blowing up on personal comm traffic down there. | 底下的通讯网都要因他爆炸了 |
[24:58] | Good blowing up or bad blowing up? Mm… | 好事还是坏事 |
[25:00] | Bad. Catastrophically bad. | 坏事 非常糟糕的那种 |
[25:02] | We should get him out of there. | 我们得把他传送出来 |
[25:05] | No, not now, Raffi. | 不 现在不行 拉菲 |
[25:07] | I need more time. | 我需要更多时间 |
[25:08] | These aren’t love letters, JL. | 这些可不是情书 JL |
[25:10] | There’s a lot of anger. | 那些人很愤怒 |
[25:12] | I am quite safe here. | 我在这很安全 |
[25:14] | I’m picking up an incoming ship, | 我发现一艘飞船靠近 |
[25:17] | just at the limit of the scanner range. | 就在扫描范围的边缘 |
[25:21] | Moving kind of slow. Looks like… | 移动较慢 看起来像 |
[25:24] | that old Bird-of-Prey. | 那艘老克林贡猛禽舰 |
[25:26] | I’m glad you’re safe. | 我很高兴你是安全的 |
[25:27] | We’re about to get a visit from Kar Kantar. | 我们很快就有从卡尔·坎塔来的访客了 |
[25:30] | Well, you do what you have to do, and I need more time. | 做你该做的 我需要更多时间 |
[25:34] | Picard out. | 皮卡德完毕 |
[25:40] | We do what we can to maintain peace. | 我们做了能做的来维持和平 |
[25:42] | Half the sisters serve as qalankhan, | 一半的姐妹都做了迦兰凯 |
[25:45] | freeblades patrolling roads and waterways, | 剩下那些自由的则巡逻陆路和水路 |
[25:48] | helping travelers, defending Romulan and Terran alike. | 帮助旅人 保护罗慕兰人和人族 |
[25:51] | Do the Qowat Milat still bind their blades | 科瓦特米拉派还会 |
[25:54] | to a singular cause? | 因为单项事业和人缔约吗 |
[25:55] | If the cause is judged worthy. | 如果那项事业被认为是值得的话 |
[25:59] | Uh, no, thank you, Elnor. | 不了 谢谢你 埃尔纳 |
[26:03] | Elnor? | 埃尔纳 |
[26:08] | You feel shame seeing Elnor. | 你看见埃尔纳时感到羞愧 |
[26:12] | I always imagined | 我一直以为 |
[26:14] | that you had found a suitable place for him. | 你们会为他找到一个合适的地方 |
[26:17] | So many things we imagined back then never came to be. | 我们想象了太多事 但最后都没成真 |
[26:20] | But it’s not just Elnor. | 但不止是埃尔纳 |
[26:22] | It’s everything here– the poverty, the degradation, | 这里的所有事情 贫穷 退化 |
[26:25] | the ethnic strife. When I left here, | 种族冲突 我离开的时候 |
[26:27] | – there was none of this. – Because you could not save everyone, | -这里不是这样的 -因为你救不了所有人 |
[26:31] | you chose to save no one. | 所以你选择谁都不救 |
[26:34] | Yes. | 是的 |
[26:36] | I allowed the perfect to become the enemy of the good. | 因为追求完美 我没能做得更好 |
[26:40] | You have not spoken of your purpose yet. | 你还没说你的来意 |
[26:43] | I infer that you have come | 我想你来是为了得到 |
[26:44] | to obtain the services of a qalankhkai. Why? | 迦兰凯的帮助 为了什么 |
[26:46] | I am taking on the Tal Shiar, alone. | 我将独自挑战罗慕伦情报局 |
[26:51] | So your cause is a desperate one. | 所以你的事业就是孤注一掷 |
[26:54] | It is to me. | 对我来说是的 |
[26:55] | Another rescue? | 另一个救援任务吗 |
[26:58] | If I’m not too late. | 如果不是太晚的话 |
[26:59] | You’re not too late to rescue Elnor. | 你现在拯救埃尔纳还不晚 |
[27:02] | He does not belong here. Once the evacuation ended, | 他不属于这里 撤退中止后 |
[27:05] | we simply never found a better home for him. | 我们没能为他找到更合适的家庭 |
[27:08] | He completed his training? | 他完成了训练吗 |
[27:10] | Last spring. | 去年春天 |
[27:12] | So he really is a Qowat Milat? | 他真正成为一个科瓦特米拉了吗 |
[27:15] | No. And as a man, he never can be. | 不 他作为男人 永远不能是 |
[27:18] | But he is open-hearted, | 但他心胸开阔 |
[27:21] | and apart from this display of the reticence | 尽管他嘴上不说 |
[27:23] | you always seemed to inspire in him, forthright. | 但你似乎总能激励他 |
[27:26] | And his fighting skills are truly formidable. | 他的战斗技能非常了得 |
[27:30] | And you would send him away? | 你会把他送走吗 |
[27:33] | He might find himself in serious danger. | 他或许会遇到危险 |
[27:37] | He might die. | 他可能会死 |
[27:41] | He will. | 他总会死 |
[27:44] | Before that comes to pass, | 但在那到来之前 |
[27:47] | it would gladden my heart to see him live. | 我会很开心看着他活着 |
[28:02] | When you bind your sword to a cause, | 你以剑缔约的时候 |
[28:04] | is there some kind of protocol? | 有没有什么礼仪 |
[28:05] | A ritual? | 一个仪式 |
[28:07] | Do-do I go on my knees? Oh, I do hope not. | 我需要跪下来吗 但愿不用 |
[28:11] | Between the two of us, my knees are not what they used to be. | 坦白说 我的膝盖大不如前了 |
[28:15] | You tell a story, I listen. | 你讲故事 我听 |
[28:18] | Simple. | 很简单 |
[28:24] | I had a friend called Data. | 我有个朋友 叫德塔 |
[28:26] | It’s usually a sad story. | 这通常是悲伤的故事 |
[28:27] | He died. | 他死了 |
[28:31] | He gave his life to save mine, | 他为了救我牺牲了自己 |
[28:34] | and I have missed him ever since. | 我从此一直想念着他 |
[28:37] | Did you ever miss me? | 你想念过我吗 |
[28:39] | Of course I did. | 我当然想过 |
[28:43] | Continue. | 继续 |
[28:45] | Well, recently, I’ve learned that Data– | 最近 我得知德塔 |
[28:49] | this is complicated– | 这很复杂 |
[28:50] | that Data had two offspring. | 德塔有两个后代 |
[28:54] | And one of them– her name was “Dahj”– | 其中一个 叫达姬 |
[28:57] | was murdered in front of me. | 她在我眼前被杀害了 |
[28:59] | The other one, I believe, is in serious danger. | 另一个 我相信 正处于危险中 |
[29:02] | And I have to find her before the Tal Shiar do. | 我需要在罗慕伦情报局之前找到她 |
[29:04] | – The Tal Shiar? – Yes. | -罗慕伦情报局 -对 |
[29:07] | And this other sister– is she an android? | 另一个 她是机器人吗 |
[29:11] | You told me stories about Data. | 你和我说过德塔的故事 |
[29:13] | He had an orange cat named Spot. | 他有只橘猫叫点点 |
[29:15] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[29:18] | I’ve still never seen a cat. | 我从没见过猫 |
[29:20] | Well, if you come with us, | 如果你和我走 |
[29:22] | you might just run across one or two of them. | 你或许可以遇见一两只 |
[29:25] | Why do you need me? | 你为什么需要我 |
[29:27] | Because I failed to protect her sister. | 因为我没能保护她的姐姐 |
[29:31] | But you don’t know where she is or if she’s even alive. | 但你不知道她是谁她在哪 |
[29:32] | – No. – What about the man who built her? | -不知道 -那么制造她的人呢 |
[29:35] | – It’s just a guess. – Are you being pursued? | -只是猜测 -你在被追杀吗 |
[29:38] | Likely. | 很有可能 |
[29:40] | Anticipated, actually. | 我预料会有 |
[29:43] | All that is why you need someone. | 这都是你需要一个人的原因 |
[29:46] | Why do you need me? | 为什么你需要我 |
[29:50] | Because I’m an old man and you’re a young one, | 因为我老了而你还很年轻 |
[29:53] | and you’re strong. | 你很强壮 |
[29:55] | Zani told me that | 扎妮说 |
[29:57] | you are one of the best fighters that she has ever seen. | 你是她见过最好的战士之一 |
[30:02] | It seems to me that my quest | 在我看来我的追求 |
[30:05] | has the appropriate criterion. | 达到了合适的标准 |
[30:08] | Will you come with me? | 你会跟我走吗 |
[30:10] | Will you bind your sword to my quest? | 你用你的剑和我缔约吗 |
[30:14] | Now that you have use for me? | 现在我对你有用了 |
[30:17] | Now that I have value to you? | 现在我对你有价值了 |
[30:20] | You left me on my own, old man. | 你把我一个人留在这 老家伙 |
[30:22] | I never meant to… | 这不是我的本意 |
[30:23] | I see no reason not to do the same. | 我没理由不用同样的方法对你 |
[30:25] | Elnor, it…! | 埃尔诺 |
[30:34] | Rios, it’s Picard. | 里奥斯 这是皮卡德 |
[30:35] | I’m ready for transport. | 我准备好传送了 |
[30:38] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[30:38] | Next window opens in seven minutes. | 下一个窗口在7分钟后 |
[32:01] | You may call me Tenqem Adrev. | 你可以叫我泰克姆·安德夫 |
[32:04] | We met before. | 我们之前见过 |
[32:05] | Once. | 一次 |
[32:07] | Have we? Forgive me. I, uh… | 是吗 对不起 |
[32:10] | Oh, it was in another lifetime, | 那是另一段人生 |
[32:12] | when I was another man. | 当时我还不是这个身份 |
[32:15] | A Romulan senator, if you can believe it. | 你可能不信 我曾经是罗慕兰参议员 |
[32:19] | I had the honor of being present | 你在州会厅演讲的那天 |
[32:21] | the day you addressed the Hall of State, | 我很荣幸可以出席 |
[32:23] | the very embodiment of Starfleet, | 你就是星际舰队的化身 |
[32:26] | making such eloquent and generous promises | 代表大度的联邦 |
[32:30] | on behalf of the magnanimous Federation. | 做出如此有说服力和慷慨的承诺 |
[32:33] | The great Saint Picard. | 伟大的圣皮卡德 |
[32:36] | Senator… | 参议员 |
[32:37] | I found it extremely moving. | 我当时特别感动 |
[32:39] | How very touched we all were. | 我们都受到了触动 |
[32:42] | There were tears in my eyes. | 我眼中饱含泪水 |
[32:45] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[32:47] | And then you went away. | 然后你就走了 |
[32:50] | And when you returned, you brought the ships. | 你回来的时候 带来了飞船 |
[32:52] | Those great big Wallenberg-class transports. | 那种大型瓦伦伯格级的运输飞船 |
[32:57] | We all packed and boarded the Nightingale, | 我们都打包上了夜莺号 |
[33:00] | five generations of parents and grandparents, | 五世同堂的父母和祖父母 |
[33:03] | siblings and spouses and children. | 兄弟姐妹 配偶和子女都来了 |
[33:06] | And theNightingale brought us here, | 夜莺号带我们来到这里 |
[33:10] | to Vashti. | 瓦什迪行星 |
[33:12] | We had so little time. | 我们时间不够 |
[33:17] | There were so many of you to save. | 很多人需要救援 |
[33:19] | And so little to be expected from Starfleet. | 能指望星际舰队做的真不多 |
[33:22] | I did everything I could. | 我尽力了 |
[33:24] | And then you gave up. | 然后你就放弃了 |
[33:27] | Skantal! | 斯坎塔 |
[33:29] | Bidran! | 贝德伦 |
[33:41] | No one asked for your pity, Picard. | 没有人需要你的同情 皮卡德 |
[33:43] | Just as no one asked for your help. | 正如没有人向你求助一样 |
[33:46] | You and Starfleet had no understanding | 你和星际舰队根本不理解 |
[33:48] | of Romulan ingenuity, resolve, self-sufficiency. | 罗慕伦的聪明才智 决心和独立 |
[33:51] | You took advantage of us at the very moment | 你在我们自我怀疑的时候 |
[33:53] | where we doubted ourselves, | 利用了我们 |
[33:55] | enticed us with your empty promises, | 用空头支票怂恿我们 |
[33:57] | and did everything in your power | 利用你的权利 |
[33:58] | to scatter, confuse and divide us. | 拆散 迷惑和分裂我们 |
[34:01] | That is not so! | 不是的 |
[34:05] | – I promise you… – You promise?! | -我保证 -你保证 |
[34:08] | You promise? | 你保证 |
[34:13] | Give him your sword. | 把剑给他 |
[34:18] | No. | 不 |
[34:26] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[34:40] | No! | 不 |
[34:42] | Please, my friend. | 拜托 我的朋友 |
[34:45] | Choose to live. | 选择生存吧 |
[35:01] | I regret your choice. | 你的选择很令我遗憾 |
[35:19] | Enough, Elnor. | 够了 埃尔纳 |
[35:23] | The Federation has failed you all. | 联盟辜负了大家 |
[35:27] | I failed you all. | 我辜负了大家 |
[35:30] | I… broke faith with you, | 我没有信守承诺 |
[35:35] | and the result was terrible… | 后果很糟糕 |
[35:40] | pain and loss for you all. | 给大家造成了痛苦和损失 |
[35:47] | And I am sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[35:56] | Picard, ready for transport. | 皮卡德 准备好传送 |
[35:59] | A tan qalanq is no match for a disruptor, sisterboy. | 迦兰凯可比不上破坏者 修女男孩 |
[36:03] | – JL? – Yes! Now! | -JL -就是现在 |
[36:11] | That man did not deserve to die. | 那个人不该死的 |
[36:13] | Yet he chose it. Fight a Qowat Milat, | 但他选择和科瓦特米拉战斗 |
[36:15] | and the outcome is not in doubt. | 所以只有死路一条 |
[36:16] | Now, you listen to me, carefully. | 你听好了 |
[36:19] | I will benefit by your skill and your courage, | 我受益于你的技巧和勇气 |
[36:21] | but if you bind yourself to my cause, | 但如果你想投身我的事业 |
[36:24] | I will tell you when to fight and when to refrain. | 就要听我的命令 该战则战该退则退 |
[36:28] | Is that understood? | 明白了吗 |
[36:30] | Yes. | 明白 |
[36:32] | Swear it. | 发誓 |
[36:33] | I swear. | 我发誓 |
[36:41] | Dr. Jurati, Raffi, this is Elnor. | 尤拉蒂博士 拉菲 这是埃尔纳 |
[36:48] | A boy with a stick. | 一个拿棍子的男孩 |
[36:50] | I have to ask you, what made you decide | 我不得不问你 是什么让你决定 |
[36:53] | to bind yourself to my cause? | 投身我的事业 |
[36:55] | It met the requirements for worthiness. | 它符合我的价值需求 |
[36:58] | And it seemed like you needed me after all. | 看来你还是需要我的 |
[37:01] | What is the requirement for worthiness? | 价值的需求是什么 |
[37:03] | A qalankhkai would only bind herself– | 迦兰凯只会投身 |
[37:05] | himself– to a lost cause. | 没有前途的事业 |
[37:28] | What? | 怎么了 |
[37:30] | Did you think it was your robot friend? | 你以为是你的机器人朋友吗 |
[37:34] | I take it she’s anatomically correct. | 看来她的生理结构挺逼真啊 |
[37:41] | It makes perfect sense. | 也对 |
[37:43] | You’ve been studying her kind your whole adult life. | 你成年后一直在研究机器人 |
[37:46] | Waiting for her. | 等着她 |
[37:48] | Planning for her. | 为她制作计划 |
[37:49] | Wondering what it would be like when you finally saw her. | 不知道你终于见到她时会是什么样子 |
[37:54] | Now here she is. | 现在她来了 |
[37:56] | Why is she obsessed with Ramdha? | 她为什么抓着拉姆达不放 |
[37:58] | What happened when the cube assimilated the Shaenor? | 方块吸收薛诺尔号时发生了什么 |
[38:00] | Why did its crew and passengers lose their minds? | 为什么机组人员和乘客会失去理智 |
[38:03] | Who were they? | 他们是谁 |
[38:05] | What have you accomplished on my behalf? | 我的事有进展吗 |
[38:08] | I’ve planted the first seed of doubt. | 我已经播下了第一粒疑心种子 |
[38:11] | Really? | 是吗 |
[38:13] | One whole seed. | 一颗完整的种子 |
[38:15] | – Impressive. – I know how to handle her. | -厉害了 -我知道怎么对付她 |
[38:19] | If I press her too hard, it might activate her. | 如果我用力太猛 可能会激活她 |
[38:22] | And then we’ll have another situation like on Earth, | 然后地球上的情况就会重现 |
[38:24] | and then they’ll both be dead. | 她们都会死 |
[38:26] | That is the goal, you know. | 这就是我们的目标 |
[38:28] | To kill them. | 杀了她们 |
[38:28] | Yes, all of them. | 我们要杀死所有人 |
[38:31] | Which is something I can’t do | 但是在我们了解她从哪里来 |
[38:34] | until we find out where she came from | 以及其他人在哪里之前 |
[38:36] | and where the rest of them are. | 我们根本做不到 |
[38:38] | And in the meantime… | 与此同时 |
[38:41] | you slide ever deeper into your own obsession. | 你却渐渐深陷自己的迷恋中 |
[38:46] | Have you entertained for even a moment | 你有没有想过 |
[38:48] | that she might be the one handling you? | 自己说不定被她耍了 |
[38:53] | She was sent to this cube for a reason. | 她被送去方块是有原因的 |
[38:58] | Your little robot girl has a plan. | 你的机器人女友有个计划 |
[39:01] | Don’t forget that. | 别忘了 |
[39:03] | I know full well… | 我很清楚 |
[39:05] | Who is she, Narek? | 她是谁 纳雷克 |
[39:16] | Who… is she? | 她是谁 |
[39:26] | Seb-Cheneb. The Destroyer. | 色契内婆 毁灭者 |
[39:43] | I’ll give you and your seed one more week. | 我再给你和你的种子一个星期 |
[39:47] | After that, if I don’t have the location, | 到时候还是不知道地点 |
[39:49] | we go back to good old… | 我们就继续使用以前的 |
[39:51] | pain and violence. | 痛苦和暴力的方式 |
[40:07] | It’s Kantar! | 是坎塔 |
[40:08] | Near miss. Hold on. | 差一点 坐稳了 |
[40:10] | Engaging auto-evasion protocol. | 启动自动规避协议 |
[40:21] | That old heap’s targeting system is primitive, | 那个老东西的瞄准系统好原始 |
[40:23] | but the planetary security net worries me. | 我担心的是行星安全网 |
[40:27] | Just get us the hell out of here. | 快带我们离开这里 |
[40:39] | Shield strength at 89%. | 护盾强度89% |
[40:40] | Can you go faster than that Bird-of-Prey? | 你能飞的比那只猛禽快吗 |
[40:42] | Maybe not outrun him, | 跑是跑不过 |
[40:43] | but I can definitely outfly him. We-we should be… | 飞起来就应该没问题 我们应该 |
[40:45] | chase him right out. | 能把它逼出来 |
[40:54] | Weapons online. | 武器已就绪 |
[41:14] | Hold on. | 坐稳了 |
[41:21] | Launching additional power to thrusters. | 为推进器提供额外动力 |
[41:29] | Routing additional power to inertial dampener. | 把额外动力传送到惯性阻尼器 |
[41:43] | Where did that come from? | 那是哪来的 |
[41:45] | Trying to get a read. | 我在扫描 |
[41:48] | No ID, no transponder. | 无法识别 没有应答器 |
[41:50] | Great timing, though. | 不过时机很不错 |
[42:07] | Bastard. | 混蛋 |
[42:11] | That pilot’s hailing us, JL. | 飞行员在呼叫我们 JL |
[42:13] | Open a channel. | 打开一个频道 |
[42:18] | Open the channel. Put him on. | 打开频道 进行连接 |
[42:22] | He’s asking permission to beam over. | 他请求传送过来 |
[42:24] | His ship’s breaking up. | 他的飞船要解体了 |
[42:26] | Nah, too risky. | 不 太冒险了 |
[42:27] | His shields are failing. | 他的护盾坏了 |
[42:29] | Raffi, beam him in, | 拉菲 把他传送进来 |
[42:30] | – directly here. – Do it. | -直接传到这里 -开始吧 |
[42:34] | Elnor. | 埃尔纳 |
[42:41] | Got him. | 成功了 |
[42:52] | Seven of Nine? | 九之七 |
[42:56] | You owe me a ship, Picard. | 你欠我一艘飞船 皮卡德 |