时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | I just can’t tell | 我不知道 |
[00:02] | if she’s playing games. | 她是不是就是和我玩玩 |
[00:04] | – The P.I.? ?- Yeah. | -那个私家侦探吗 -是的 |
[00:05] | This may come as a shock, but some women — | 你这次可能会觉得惊讶 但是有些女人 |
[00:08] | you got to let ’em know how you feel. | 你得让她们知道你的感受 |
[00:10] | Mira. ?Que pasa? | 等一下 |
[00:12] | That’s a lot of va-voom for book club, huh? | 书友会也太绕了吧 |
[00:14] | It was the only thing clean. | 只有那里是合法的 |
[00:16] | Is that what you came here to tell me? | 你就是过来跟我说这个的吗 |
[00:18] | – I — I was a bad father? – You never reached out to me. | -说我是个糟糕的父亲 -你从没找过我 |
[00:20] | You told me you never wanted to see me again, you — | 你说你再也不想见到我了 你… |
[00:22] | It was 20 years ago. | 那是二十年前的事 |
[00:23] | You were the dad. You could’ve fixed it. | 你是当爹的 你应该做点什么 |
[00:25] | There was an investigation | 他们还展开了调查 |
[00:26] | into the IED explosion that killed Benny. | 针对炸死本尼的那起爆炸 |
[00:29] | There’s more to this story. | 背后还有故事 |
[00:30] | A lot more. | 更多的事故 |
[00:35] | Okay. Very clever. | 好吧 很聪明 |
[00:37] | The lighter-on-the-license trick never works. | 给驾照贴发光材料的招数绝对别想过关 |
[00:39] | Trick? No. | 招数 不是 |
[00:42] | No, actually, it’s a really funny story — | 不 其实说起来好笑… |
[00:44] | – Nice try. – Give me that back. | -想得美 -把那个还我 |
[00:45] | I’m gonna have to confiscate it. | 我得没收了 |
[00:46] | Hey. I just need to get the — | 我只需要进去 |
[00:48] | Stop it! | 别这样 |
[00:50] | Oh, that’s nice. That’s real nice. | 真不错 真是不错 |
[00:56] | A little sloppy on the dismount. | 你脚下有点打滑啊 |
[01:07] | Don’t think I’m easy just ’cause you found me in the gutter. | 虽然你在沟里找到了我 但别以为我很随便 |
[01:10] | I’ve, uh, seen you around campus. | 我在学校里见过你 |
[01:12] | – You okay? – No. | -你还好吗 -不好 |
[01:14] | I really wanted to see this show. | 我真的很想看这场演出 |
[01:16] | Oh. Yeah? | 是吗 |
[01:23] | It’s a nice view. | 景色不错 |
[01:24] | It’s not the view. | 我不是想让你看景色 |
[01:26] | Stand here. | 站在这 |
[01:28] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[01:40] | Why does it sound like we’re right near the stage? | 为什么听起来我们就像在舞台边上一样 |
[01:42] | Something about the acoustics. | 声学原理吧 |
[01:44] | Brick hits metal just right, and — | 砖头与金属的碰撞刚好合适 |
[01:45] | It’s amazing. Thank you. | 真厉害 谢谢你 |
[01:51] | Benjamin. | 我叫本杰明 |
[01:52] | Blackbird. | 黑鸟 |
[01:53] | Call me Benny. | 叫我本尼吧 |
[02:13] | Major Elders, this is my friend, Dex Parios. | 埃尔德斯少校 这是我朋友 黛克斯·帕里奥斯 |
[02:16] | – Pleasure. – ?Thanks for coming all this way, Major. . | -幸会 -谢谢您远道而来 少校 |
[02:18] | I have family in the area, | 我家人在附近 |
[02:20] | so it was a good excuse. | 算是个好借口吧 |
[02:22] | Besides, saying I owe my life to Jeremy is no exaggeration. | 再说 说我欠杰里米一命也不夸张 |
[02:30] | Uh, so you have information about | 你有关于炸死本杰明·黑鸟 |
[02:32] | the IED that killed Benjamin Blackbird? | 那枚炸弹的信息吗 |
[02:34] | You understand the file is classified, Top Secret. | 你得知道这份文件为最高机密 |
[02:37] | Dex is one of us, Major. | 黛克斯也参过军 少校 |
[02:44] | You were told the explosives were stolen by the Taliban, | 你被告知塔利班偷走了炸弹 |
[02:47] | specifically by someone you had in custody? | 而且是你们曾经关押的一个人 |
[02:49] | Yes, sir. | 是的 长官 |
[02:51] | Well, you were wrongfully informed. | 好吧 你收到了误报 |
[02:53] | Now, Jeremy told me what you’ve been through | 杰里米告诉我你经受了什么 |
[02:55] | and that you blame yourself for the attack. | 而且你还为袭击而自责 |
[02:57] | I’m sorry. | 不好意思 |
[03:01] | Wrong– Wrongfully informed? | 误 误报 |
[03:03] | The bomb signature on the IED | 那颗炸弹的特征 |
[03:06] | matched a wildcat assassination team | 与一支非正规军的暗杀队相符 |
[03:09] | associated with the Haqqanis. | 他们与哈卡尼有关系 |
[03:10] | Now, they’re a northern tribe — | 哈卡尼是北边的部落 |
[03:12] | – No connection to the Taliban. – Exactly. | -与塔利班没关系 -没错 |
[03:14] | We believe that Private Blackbird’s Humvee | 我们认为黑鸟二等兵的悍马 |
[03:17] | was targeted erroneously. | 被错误袭击了 |
[03:19] | You see? There was notng you could have done. | 你瞧 你无能为力 |
[03:22] | The — The — The Haqqanis | 哈卡尼武装组织 |
[03:23] | have — have no connection to Kabul. | 在喀布尔没有任何关系 |
[03:25] | Their fight is in Kandahar. | 他们主要在坎大哈活动 |
[03:30] | I’d like to see the file. | 我想看文件 |
[03:34] | Well, I-I feel like I’ve said more than I should already. | 我觉得自己已经说得够多了 |
[03:37] | Dex, the Major’s taking a real risk | 黛克斯 少校已经冒了很大的险 |
[03:39] | trying to get you some closure. | 想给你一个了结 |
[03:41] | I understand that, but none of this makes any sense. | 我明白 但这一切都说不通 |
[03:44] | If Benny was targeted erroneously, | 如果本尼是被错误袭击了 |
[03:46] | why is it classified Top Secret? | 那为什么是最高机密 |
[03:48] | You were in Intelligence. | 你参与过情报部 |
[03:49] | You know that classifications can be set | 你知道文档的分类可能有 |
[03:52] | for any number of reasons. | 各种各样的原因 |
[03:53] | You know, I think I should be going. | 我觉得我该走了 |
[03:54] | – Of course. Thank you. Thanks. – N-n-no. ?They’re covering it up. | -当然 谢谢 谢谢 -不行 他们在掩盖 |
[03:57] | – Dex — ?- No. | -黛克斯 -不 |
[03:57] | What — What — What really happened, Major? | 究竟 究竟发生了什么 少校 |
[04:00] | Tell me. | 告诉我 |
[04:03] | You got the information you wanted. | 你想知道的已经都告诉你了 |
[04:04] | I didn’t get any information. | 你们什么都没告诉我 |
[04:06] | – Sir. – He didn’t — | -长官 -他没有… |
[04:08] | ?Good luck. | 祝你好运 |
[04:12] | – Dex. – No. | -黛克斯 -别说了 |
[04:27] | You have amazing legs. | 真是双美腿 |
[04:30] | – Thank you. – Oh, I’m sorry. | -谢谢 -抱歉 |
[04:32] | My partner and I were sure you were a unicorn. | 我们还以为你是独角兽 |
[04:35] | Oh. First timer. | 我第一次来 |
[04:36] | Come find us when you’re ready to play. | 等你准备好了记得来找我们 |
[04:39] | Okay. | 好 |
[04:44] | – Come here often? – I did my research. | -你总来这里吗 -做了点功课而已 |
[04:47] | So, a unicorn is… | 所以独角兽是… |
[04:49] | Single woman, basically. | 大概就是单身女性 |
[04:51] | The girl we’re looking for is a unicorn. | 我们要找的那个女孩就是独角兽 |
[04:53] | Floating between couples and older men no one wants. | 经常出没在夫妻和没人要的老年男性群体间 |
[04:56] | So, it’s easier to drug a desperate older man, huh? | 也就是说给一个绝望的老头子下药更容易 |
[04:59] | With deep pockets. | 有钱的老头 |
[05:00] | Check out the number of dudes | 看这里有多少男人 |
[05:01] | sporting diamond watches in this room. | 都在显摆自己的钻石手表 |
[05:04] | And our girl’s already made off with 200k. | 我们要找的那个女孩已经骗了20万了 |
[05:06] | She’s no dummy. | 她可不是傻瓜 |
[05:07] | It’s got to get you thinking, though. | 这种地方总能让人不禁开始思考 |
[05:08] | Like, what’s really behind this, right? | 比如这里的一切究竟是为什么存在 |
[05:10] | Like, the… | 再比如… |
[05:11] | Does the marriage just need spice, | 是婚姻生活必须要有调味品 |
[05:13] | or are these people looking for the exit, you know? | 还是这些人只是想找个发泄的出口 |
[05:15] | No judgement. | 不予置评 |
[05:17] | I’m a one guy kind of girl. | 我是个只喜欢一个男孩的女孩 |
[05:19] | There’s a whole lot of judgement in that, actually, | 这句话的置评已经够多了 |
[05:21] | but, uh, I feel the same. | 不过我也是一样 |
[05:24] | But, like, the opposite, though. | 不过我喜欢的是女的 |
[05:26] | Yeah. | 我知道 |
[05:28] | I’m gonna make another round. | 我再去转一圈 |
[05:30] | Hold on. | 等一下 |
[05:31] | I’ve seen this guy before. With the man bun. | 我见过那个男的 梳发髻那个 |
[05:34] | From the other club we sat on. | 在我们以前去过的另一个酒吧里 |
[05:36] | Girl seems pretty interested. | 那个女的好像很感兴趣 |
[05:38] | She came in with a dude in black. | 她是跟一个穿黑衣服的家伙一起来的 |
[05:40] | It looks like they’re recruiting a third. | 看来这是要搞三人行 |
[05:44] | That’s how it happens. | 这就勾搭上了 |
[05:49] | Oh, no. | 不 |
[05:51] | Friend of yours? | 你认识 |
[05:53] | It’s Tookie’s wife. | 那是托奇的老婆 |
[05:59] | Benny’s death was your fault, | 本尼的死曾经是你的错 |
[06:01] | now it’s not your fault, but there’s more to it. | 现在不是了 但背后还有更复杂的原因 |
[06:03] | I’m sorry. I’m getting a little bit of whiplash. | 不好意思 我有点接受不了 |
[06:05] | Yeah, tell me about it. | 谁不是呢 |
[06:07] | I just want the truth. | 我只是想知道真相 |
[06:08] | You think the truth will bring you peace? | 你觉得真相能让你释怀 |
[06:10] | I don’t know. I don’t know if I know what peace feels like. | 不知道 我不知道释怀是什么感觉 |
[06:15] | Right. Well, where you going? | 好吧 那你要去哪 |
[06:17] | Hmm? What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[06:17] | Well, the only time you don’t day-drink | 你白天不喝酒的唯一原因 |
[06:19] | is when you got to drive someplace far. | 就是你要开车出远门 |
[06:22] | I’m, uh — I’m going out to Hood River. | 我 我要去胡德里弗 |
[06:24] | There’s a guy who used to be on Benny’s unit. | 那有个人以前跟本尼一个部队 |
[06:27] | He lives out there. Thomas Junes. | 他住在那边 托马斯·尤内斯 |
[06:29] | After Sue Lynn kicked me out of the funeral, | 苏·林恩把我赶出葬礼之后 |
[06:31] | TJ reached out. | 他联系了我 |
[06:33] | He made me feel like I was part of Benny’s life. | 让我觉得自己是本尼生命中的一部分 |
[06:35] | I’m hoping maybe he can shed some light on all this. | 我希望他会知道点什么 |
[06:38] | – And you? – What about me? | -你呢 -我怎么了 |
[06:40] | You only day-drink when you got something on your mind, so — | 你只有在心里有事时才在大白天喝酒 所以 |
[06:42] | I don’t think that’s true. | 才不是呢 |
[06:44] | It’s 100% true. | 就是 |
[06:47] | My dad messaged me. | 我爸联系了我 |
[06:50] | Yeah, so my dad’s son, I guess, | 我爸的另一个儿子 |
[06:52] | has a baseball tournament in Seattle, | 在西雅图有一场棒球比赛 |
[06:54] | and my dad wants to come see me on the way there. | 我爸想在去那儿 顺便来看看我 |
[06:57] | – That’s great. – Is it, though? | -那很好啊 -好吗 |
[06:59] | I mean, 25 years, and not so much as a birthday card, | 25年了 他连张生日卡片都没寄过 |
[07:01] | and all of a sudden, he wants a relationship? | 然后突然之间 就想跟我增进父子之情了 |
[07:03] | Well, you said yourself he’s changed. | 你自己说的他变了 |
[07:06] | That’s hard to do. | 他能做出改变挺不容易的 |
[07:07] | Maybe you should give him a chance. | 也许你该给他个机会 |
[07:09] | Just weird, right? | 不觉得奇怪吗 |
[07:10] | All this digging up in the past. | 我们总是在不停挖掘过去 |
[07:12] | When do we get to move forward? | 什么时候才能向前看呢 |
[07:14] | Maybe that’s what we’re doing. | 也许我们现在做的就是向前看呢 |
[07:17] | – I’m gonna take off. – I’ll see you later. | -我先走了 -回见 |
[07:28] | TJ TJ? | |
[07:29] | I’ll be damned. Benny’s girl. | 活久见啊 本尼的女朋友 |
[07:33] | Can I talk to you for a minute? | 我能跟你聊聊吗 |
[07:37] | Oh. Haqqanis killed Benny? | 哈卡尼杀了本尼 |
[07:38] | That’s what I was told. | 他们是这么说的 |
[07:41] | I never heard anything about that. | 我可没听说过 |
[07:43] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[07:43] | Yeah. | 好吧 |
[07:45] | Does that make any sense to you? | 你觉得那说得通吗 |
[07:46] | No. It makes no sense. | 完全说不通 |
[07:49] | We were a Civil Affairs Unit. | 我们是民政事务小队 |
[07:50] | I mean, your village was plundered by the Taliban, | 我是说 有村镇被塔利班掠夺了 |
[07:53] | we went in with funds to rebuild. | 我们就带资金去重建 |
[07:56] | Of course, a lot of times, we made things worse. | 当然 我们经常把事情弄得更糟 |
[07:58] | You know, “He got more than I did” | 像是 “他比我得到的多” |
[08:00] | or, “Someone stole my share.” | 或者是 “有人偷了我的钱” |
[08:01] | Winning hearts and minds, huh? | 赢得了民心 是吧 |
[08:05] | I am actually ashamed to say, but… | 这样说我其实很惭愧 但是 |
[08:07] | I do my best not to think about those days. | 我尽我所能不去回想当年 |
[08:11] | When I do, I miss him. | 当我回想时 我很思念他 |
[08:15] | Yeah, me too. | 我也是 |
[08:19] | You are, uh, quite the collector. | 你真是个收藏家 |
[08:24] | Is, um — Is that from Afghanistan? | 那是来自阿富汗的吗 |
[08:26] | Brought it home from Kabul. | 我从喀布尔带回来的 |
[08:28] | Hmm. Where’d you get it? | 你从哪搞来的 |
[08:30] | Oh, I don’t know. Some bush market. | 我不知道 从某个小市场 |
[08:31] | It’s high quality for a bush market. | 小市场怎么有怎么高档的东西 |
[08:33] | Usually cheap reproductions. | 大部分都是廉价的复制品 |
[08:35] | Hey, I got lucky. | 我很幸运 |
[08:36] | Or you found it in a bombed-out building | 或者是你在被炸为废墟 |
[08:39] | about to be bulldozed. | 将被夷为平地的大楼里找到的 |
[08:41] | Better with you than buried under rubble, I guess. | 被你捡回来 总比被掩埋在废墟中好 |
[08:46] | Why does it feel like a cold wind just blew in? | 我怎么感觉一阵寒风吹过 |
[08:50] | Why does it feel like you’re holding out on me? | 我怎么感觉你在对我隐瞒什么 |
[08:51] | I don’t know anything. | 我什么都不知道 |
[08:53] | So, nobody questioned you about the bombing? | 所以没人问过你有关轰炸的事 |
[08:55] | Nobody questioned me about any bombing. | 没有任何人问过我关于任何轰炸的事 |
[08:57] | Benny’s death is Top Secret. | 本尼的死是最高机密 |
[08:58] | That doesn’t seem strange to you? | 你不觉得奇怪吗 |
[08:59] | Eh, strange or not, I wasn’t questioned. | 不管奇不奇怪 我没被盘问过 |
[09:01] | Okay, then who was? | 那谁被盘问了 |
[09:04] | Dex… | 黛克斯… |
[09:08] | You can’t bring him back. | 你无法令他死而复生 |
[09:10] | So, you gotta stop asking questions | 所以你不要再问 |
[09:12] | you’re never gonna get answers to. | 你永远得不到答案的问题 |
[09:14] | What the hell does that mean? | 那他妈的是什么意思 |
[09:16] | It’s a long drive back to Portland. | 回波特兰要开很长一段路 |
[09:19] | I’m done talking about the war. | 我不想再谈战争了 |
[09:50] | Shh! Parents are sleeping. | 爸妈在睡觉 |
[09:53] | You’re a lifesaver. Machines in my dorm are always broken. | 你是我的救命恩人 我宿舍的洗衣机总是坏的 |
[09:56] | And they cost two bucks a load. | 洗一次还要花两块钱 |
[09:59] | I’m not afraid to meet your parents, you know. | 我不怕见到你的父母 |
[10:02] | I’m very charming. | 我如此迷人 |
[10:04] | They’re probably gonna like you more than they like me. | 他们可能喜欢你会多于喜欢我 |
[10:11] | Well, what about your brother? When can I meet him? | 那你弟弟呢 我什么时候能见他 |
[10:14] | Soon. | 很快 |
[10:15] | – And he’s excited to meet you. ?- Yeah? | -他很期待见到你 -是吗 |
[10:25] | Dex. | 黛克斯 |
[10:27] | That’s twice as much detergent as you need, | 那比你需要的洗衣粉多一倍 |
[10:29] | maybe three times. | 可能要多两倍 |
[10:30] | Maybe I like my shirts itchy. | 或许我就喜欢我的衣服刺刺的 |
[10:32] | That’s my shirt. | 那是我的衣服 |
[10:34] | Not anymore. | 不再是了 |
[10:36] | God, I love you. | 天啊 我爱你 |
[10:44] | I’m not taking it back. | 我不会收回这句话的 |
[10:51] | Dex. | 黛克斯 |
[10:54] | Took your advice, and I called him. | 我听从你的建议 打给他了 |
[10:56] | Your dad? | 你爸爸 |
[10:57] | – Yeah. – ?How’d it go? | -是啊 -怎么样 |
[10:59] | Well, I’m still day-drinking. | 我白天还是在喝酒 |
[11:00] | But he said he’d come here tonight at 9:00, | 但他说他今晚九点会来这儿 |
[11:02] | so we’ll see what happens. | 看看今晚会发生什么 |
[11:03] | Well, that’s good. | 那很好 |
[11:05] | Maybe he’ll surprise you. | 他可能会令你大吃一惊 |
[11:06] | Yeah. Maybe. | 没错 有可能 |
[11:08] | What happened over at, uh, Hood River? | 胡德里弗那边怎么样 |
[11:11] | Um…well, it was pretty rough, | 很艰难 |
[11:12] | but I think I got something to go on. | 但是我想我找到了能继续查的线索 |
[11:13] | Good. ‘Sup, man? | 那很好 你好吗 老兄 |
[11:16] | Alright. I’ll leave you two alone. | 好了 我给你们点独处时间 |
[11:18] | – What’s up? – Thanks for coming down. | -怎么了 -谢谢你过来 |
[11:20] | Um…so, I’ve been looking at this guy — Thomas Junes. | 我在查这个男人 托马斯·尤内斯 |
[11:23] | He does three tours, | 他被派驻了三次 |
[11:25] | and then he comes back and he — he buys this. | 当他回来的时候 他买下了这个 |
[11:27] | I talked to the Realtor, and she said he paid cash. | 我跟房产中介聊过 她说他付的是现金 |
[11:30] | 800 grand. | 八十万美元 |
[11:32] | – Rich dad? – ?No. | -他父亲很有钱 -并不 |
[11:33] | No, Dad was a construction worker. | 他父亲是个建筑工人 |
[11:34] | Mother was a third-grade teacher. | 母亲是小学三年级教师 |
[11:36] | He claims that his wife is the breadwinner, | 他宣称妻子是养家糊口的人 |
[11:38] | but she’s a non-profit lawyer. | 但她是个非营利律师 |
[11:40] | I know that he’s lying. He’s not talking to me. | 我知道他在撒谎 他拒绝跟我聊 |
[11:42] | So, I was hoping | 所以 我想 |
[11:44] | that maybe you could put some pressure on him. | 或许你可以给他施加点压力 |
[11:46] | Start a case, look into his financials, | 立个案 查一下他的财务状况 |
[11:48] | anything to get him to — to talk to me. | 随便什么事都行 让他来 来找我 |
[11:50] | Yeah, I don’t do financials. | 我知道 但我不做财务案件 |
[11:51] | That’s White Collar. It’s not my division. | 那是猫鼠游戏 不是我的部门 |
[11:53] | Okay, but please? | 好 可是拜托了 |
[11:55] | I will never ask you for anything again. | 这是我最后一次请你帮我了 |
[11:58] | Okay, that’s not true. I think we both know that. | 好吧我每次都是这么说的 我想我们都明白 |
[12:00] | But this isn’t — this isn’t for a client. | 但是这次不 这次不是为了客户 |
[12:04] | – This is for me. – Okay, what– what’s really going on? | -这次是为了我 -好了 到底发生什么事了 |
[12:08] | There’s a D.O.D. File that I’m trying to get my hands on. | 我想拿到一份国防部的资料 |
[12:11] | The Department of Defense? | 国防部 |
[12:12] | It’s about Benny’s death. | 跟本尼的死有关 |
[12:14] | I think there was foul play. | 我觉得是谋杀 |
[12:15] | I-I don’t have access. | 我 我搞不到资料 |
[12:16] | Okay, I just need help, though. | 我就是想寻求点帮助 |
[12:17] | I-I– Look, I wish I could, but, Dex, it’s D.O.D. | 我 我也想帮 但是黛克斯 这是国防部 |
[12:20] | It’s just way over my head. | 远超出我的能力范围 |
[12:22] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[12:24] | Yeah, okay, I get it. | 好 我明白 |
[12:25] | Thank you for coming down. | 谢谢你能过来一趟 |
[12:28] | Gotta go. | 我得走了 |
[12:30] | I’m back. | 我回来了 |
[12:39] | Detective. | 警探 |
[12:41] | Call me Miles. | 叫我迈尔斯 |
[12:43] | What brings you? Hungry? | 你怎么来了 饿了吗 |
[12:44] | No, no. I had to talk to Dex about a few things. | 不不 我来和黛克斯谈点事 |
[12:47] | How are things with Mom and Dad? | 爸妈怎么样了 |
[12:48] | Better. Better. Thank you. Thank you. | 好多了 好多了 谢谢 |
[12:50] | And you? | 你呢 |
[12:52] | Great. | 很好 |
[12:54] | Listen, I’m just curious. | 我只是有点好奇 |
[12:58] | how long have you been married? | 你结婚多久了 |
[13:00] | – Why? – ‘Cause I got a colleague who’s going through some stuff. | -怎么了 -我有个同事在查一些案子 |
[13:03] | And I’m just — you know, I’m just asking around. | 我就 我就随便问问 |
[13:06] | We’ve been married 20 years, so I’ve seen it all. | 我和我老婆结婚20年了 我可是过来人 |
[13:09] | That’s — That’s impressive. | 那真是了不起 |
[13:11] | Did you ever feel like you needed to… | 你有没有觉得你们需要 |
[13:16] | you know, like, freshen things up a little bit, or — | 比如 给生活加点新鲜… |
[13:17] | We got that. | 我们有过 |
[13:19] | It’s kind of scandalous. | 说起来挺可耻的 |
[13:22] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[13:23] | Like, scandalous on a scale of… | 比如说可耻的等级是 |
[13:27] | you know, like, folding laundry together to… | 把洗好的衣服团成一团再 |
[13:30] | swinging? | 扔出去 |
[13:34] | For our half anniversary every year, | 我们每年的半周年纪念日 |
[13:36] | we buy six airplane bottles of tequila | 都买6小瓶龙舌兰 |
[13:39] | and drive out to Horsetail Falls. | 然后开车到马尾瀑布 |
[13:41] | And we, um… | 我们 |
[13:43] | skinny dip. | 裸泳 |
[13:45] | It’s such a rush. | 火急火燎的 |
[13:48] | Wow. You know how to… | 你很会营造一种 |
[13:51] | paint a picture. | 画面感 |
[13:52] | Makes us feel like teenagers again. | 让我们觉得好像又回到年轻时代了 |
[13:54] | It’s been a few years since we’ve done it. | 我们这么做已经好几年了 |
[13:55] | Maybe that’s exactly what we need. | 也许这正是我们需要的 |
[13:57] | Hey, you want to come? | 你想来吗 |
[13:59] | I’m kidding, Miles. | 我开玩笑的 迈尔斯 |
[14:01] | No one wants to see you skinny dip. | 没人想看你裸泳 |
[14:15] | Black ball goes in last. | 黑球最后进袋 |
[14:17] | Funny. | 有趣 |
[14:18] | Can I buy you a drink? I think I owe you one. | 能请你喝一杯吗 我觉得我欠你一杯 |
[14:24] | Okay, I screwed up. | 好吧 是我搞砸了 |
[14:28] | I reacted badly. | 我反应过激了 |
[14:30] | Just take the closure, Dex. | 接受这个结果吧 黛克斯 |
[14:32] | It’s more than most people get. | 已经比大多数人知道的多很多了 |
[14:34] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[14:36] | Uh, I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[14:38] | You know, I think Elders deserves an apology, too. | 我觉得我也要向埃尔德斯道个歉 |
[14:41] | I’ll pass that along. | 我会把话带到的 |
[14:42] | I ju– I think it should come from me, though. | 我觉得还是应该我当面道歉 |
[14:45] | You know, I-I understand his — his position. | 我理解他的处境 |
[14:47] | I — I’m grateful for his help. | 我非常感激他能帮我 |
[14:50] | I know he went out of his way for me. | 我知道他为了我想尽办法 |
[14:53] | Listen, can I get his number? | 你能把他手机号给我吗 |
[15:15] | There’s your friend’s wife. | 那是你朋友的妻子 |
[15:16] | He has no idea where she spends her nights. | 他不知道她晚上是怎么度过的 |
[15:19] | When this all blows up, he is going to have a rude awakening. | 等一切暴露后 他会遭到巨大的打击 |
[15:22] | After 20 years of marriage, you’d think you’d know, | 结婚20年 你以为你了解呢 |
[15:25] | you know, this kind of trouble. | 这种令人头疼的事 |
[15:27] | I knew after 20 days. | 我用了20天就知道了 |
[15:30] | I didn’t know you’d been married. | 我不知道你结过婚 |
[15:32] | Yeah, Julian Chang. | 朱利安·张 |
[15:34] | Fine guy. Met him in dental school. | 挺好的男生 在牙科学校认识的 |
[15:38] | Now I’m learning about dental school, too? | 我连你上过牙科学校都是第一回知道 |
[15:40] | – Yeah. – Okay. Okay. | -是的 -好吧 |
[15:42] | How long did it last? | 谈了多久 |
[15:43] | Two years. | 两年 |
[15:45] | I had everything my mom could have dreamed of. | 我拥有我妈妈梦寐以求的一切 |
[15:47] | The guy, the career… | 不错的伴侣和工作 |
[15:50] | three cats. | 三只猫 |
[15:52] | Well, I just wasn’t living the life I wanted, you know? | 但那不是我想要的生活 |
[15:54] | My dad never misses an opportunity | 我爸爸只要有机会 |
[15:56] | to tell me I chose the wrong path. | 就会告诉我我做了错误的选择 |
[15:58] | At least you didn’t get married to please them. | 至少你没为了取悦他们而结婚 |
[16:00] | Oh, no. I did. | 不 我有那样过 |
[16:02] | Nine months in, it was clear… | 九个月之后发现 |
[16:04] | it was a mistake. | 那是个错误 |
[16:06] | I’ll bet you knew at the wedding. | 我打赌你是在婚礼上知道的 |
[16:08] | Try during the wedding planning. | 是在策划婚礼期间 |
[16:11] | Yeah. | 就是那样 |
[16:12] | I just kept asking myself — | 我不断问自己 |
[16:13] | Why isn’t this more fun? | 为何这完全没有我想象得那么有意思 |
[16:18] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[16:19] | Yep. | 是 |
[16:21] | Ah. Short pixie hair. | 留超短发这个女人 |
[16:22] | She made a hand-off to the guy with the neck tattoo. | 她把东西转交给了脖子上有纹身的那个人 |
[16:24] | Let me rewind it. | 我回放一下 |
[16:27] | She was in the Pleasure & Posh footage | 三晚之前 她也出现在 |
[16:28] | from three nights ago. | 快乐与时髦的录像里 |
[16:35] | Check out the ice on the guy’s watch. | 看这名男子手表上的钻 |
[16:41] | There she is. Well, that was quick. | 她来了 动作很快 |
[16:45] | No watch. | 手表不见了 |
[17:08] | Yeah. No, totally. | 对啊 不是 真的 |
[17:14] | Oh. So sorry. | 不好意思 |
[17:15] | Excuse me. | 打扰你了 |
[17:16] | Well, tell him I’m on my way, okay? | 跟他说我在路上了 好吗 |
[17:58] | Housekeeping. | 清洁服务 |
[17:59] | Yeah, just a second. | 好的 稍等 |
[18:10] | No housekeeping. Thank you. | 不用打扫 谢谢 |
[18:41] | What the hell? | 这怎么回事 |
[18:56] | 第92民政事务营 托马斯·尤内斯 本杰明·黑鸟 | |
[18:58] | Son of a bitch. | 王八蛋 |
[19:07] | Oh, come on. Come on, come on. | 快点 快 快 |
[19:10] | This is Major DeVar Elders, Id 2718004. | 我是德瓦·埃尔德斯 证件号2718004 |
[19:14] | Come on. | 快点啊 |
[19:18] | My laptop was hacked. | 我的电脑被侵入了 |
[19:19] | I need to make sure it wasn’t breached. | 我想确认上面的数据没有被泄漏 |
[19:23] | Specifically, any files on the 92nd Civil Affairs Battalion. | 尤其是有关第92民政事务营的文件 |
[19:27] | Articles 132 and 134, TS class. | 高级机密类 第132和第134条 |
[19:32] | Zero breach? | 没有泄露 |
[19:34] | I need to know this. | 我需要知道真实情况 |
[19:35] | You’re sure? | 你确定 |
[19:39] | Great. Thanks. | 好 谢谢 |
[19:58] | Bartender said our guy with the neck ink is Levi, | 酒保说 脖子上有纹身这个人名叫李维 |
[20:01] | and the woman that was with him is probably Kayla, | 跟他一起的那个女人很可能叫凯拉 |
[20:04] | but apparently there’s a bunch of women here with pixie hair. | 但明显 这里有很多人留了超短发 |
[20:08] | Which one’s the unicorn? | 到底哪个是独角兽 |
[20:09] | None. Green wristbands. They’re a full swap. | 没有人是 绿色腕带 完全交换同伴 |
[20:12] | Full swap? | 交换同伴 |
[20:13] | Yeah, they’re two on two switching. | 他们两人一组 互换同伴 |
[20:16] | Ooh. I don’t get it. | 不能理解 |
[20:17] | I’d go crazy if I saw my girl with another guy. | 如果我女伴跟其他男人在一起 我会非常生气 |
[20:20] | Well, we all know how you feel | 我们都知道你女伴跟另一个女人一起后 |
[20:21] | about your girl with another girl. | 你的反应 |
[20:23] | Mm. Uncalled for. | 举例不够恰当 |
[20:24] | And that was different. | 情况不一样 |
[20:25] | I wasn’t involved. | 我没有参与其中 |
[20:27] | So, you’d want to be? | 所以你其实想要参与其中 |
[20:30] | – Hmm. – Okay. | -那是 -好吧 |
[20:31] | There he is. Follow my lead. | 他出现了 跟我来 |
[20:35] | Let’s try and be convincing tonight. Put your hand on me. | 今晚我们表现得更有说服力一些 手放我腰上 |
[20:38] | Alright. | 好 |
[20:43] | Levi, yeah? | 李维 是吗 |
[20:45] | We heard you’re the one who got the hook-up | 我们听说你有门道 |
[20:46] | for the party favors. | 让派对爱好者过过瘾 |
[20:49] | Jimmy the bartender. | 酒保吉米 |
[20:50] | He sells weed under the table. Tax free. | 他私下出售大麻 不加税 |
[20:52] | Oh, we were looking for something a little more…fun. | 我们要找的 要比这个更刺激一点 |
[20:56] | My connect should be here soon. | 我的联络人很快就到了 |
[20:58] | Come find me in a half hour. | 半小时后来找我 |
[21:10] | I didn’t want to blow our cover. | 我不希望我们的伪装被揭穿 |
[21:18] | Okay. | 好的 |
[21:22] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[21:26] | What the hell is this? | 这到底是怎么回事 |
[21:30] | Hey. What is this? | 这是什么 |
[21:32] | – Flourishes. – Flourishes? We don’t need flourish. | -流行 -什么流行 我们不需要 |
[21:34] | People seem to like them. | 大家喜欢它们 |
[21:35] | Well, I don’t like them, and I’m the only people that count. | 我不喜欢 我说了算 |
[21:38] | So, get rid of this crap and do it now. | 扔掉这些废品 现在就去扔掉 |
[21:40] | Come on, guys. Tighten up. | 来吧 各位 抓紧点 |
[21:44] | What’s up with him? | 他怎么了 |
[21:45] | His dad’s coming. | 他爸爸要来了 |
[21:46] | – So? – He’s nervous. | -所以呢 -他很紧张 |
[21:51] | I wouldn’t. | 换我可不去 |
[21:54] | Maybe you’re right. | 你是对的 |
[21:57] | Find the receipt. Find the receipt. | 找小票 找小票 |
[22:03] | Hey. That dirtbag we talked to about scoring party drugs? | 我们之前说的那个掺杂派对毒品的家伙 |
[22:06] | Our pixie girl took a hand-off from him about 10 minutes ago. | 十分钟前 我们的超短发女孩从他手里拿了点东西 |
[22:09] | Yeah, I’ve been watching her fiddle with this sucker’s drink | 过去的八个小时里 我一直看她摆弄着 |
[22:11] | for the past eight. | 手里那杯饮料 |
[22:12] | This guy’s a perfect mark. | 这家伙是完美的目标 |
[22:15] | She’s gonna spike it. Bet me. | 她会出手的 我打赌 |
[22:18] | Alright. Make it interesting. | 赌点有意思的 |
[22:20] | Loser buys lunch for a week? | 输者请吃一周午餐 |
[22:22] | That’s not interesting. | 这没有意思 |
[22:23] | Come on. | 拜托 |
[22:24] | Bet. | 成交 |
[22:30] | Looks like I’m buying lunch. | 看起来我要请吃午饭了 |
[22:34] | Oh, boy. He’s going down for the count. | 他要完蛋了 |
[22:52] | You ready? | 你准备好了吗 |
[22:56] | Police. Get your hands on your head. | 警察 双手抱头 |
[22:58] | Hands on your head. | 双手抱头 |
[22:59] | – Get the hell out of here! – Hands — Hands on your head. | -给我滚出去 -双手抱头 |
[23:01] | – You’re under arrest. – For what? | -你被捕了 -为什么 |
[23:08] | He gave that to me. | 这是他给我的 |
[23:10] | Oh. Okay. And, uh…and this? | 好吧 那这个呢 |
[23:14] | Never seen that before in my life. | 我从没见过这个 |
[23:17] | We are consenting adults here. | 我们是适龄的成年人 |
[23:19] | Yeah. Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[23:26] | Poor bastard. | 可怜的混蛋 |
[23:29] | Yeah, we’re gonna need an ambulance over here. | 我们这里需要救护车 |
[23:31] | I’m thinking it’s, uh, Special K, | 我觉得是氯胺酮 |
[23:32] | so just have the paramedics ask for Hoffman when they get here. | 等医护人员到了以后直接找霍夫曼 |
[24:00] | Hey. What’s up? | 怎么了 |
[24:03] | I found out that the investigation was classified as an Article 134. | 我发现这个调查被列为机密调查是因为134条 |
[24:07] | A-A 134 means that maybe a crime took place, | 134条意味着或许有罪案发生 |
[24:10] | which could involve anything | 可能涉及任何事 |
[24:11] | from a-a government building getting robbed, | 政府大楼被抢 |
[24:14] | uh, rape, kidnapping. | 强奸 绑架 |
[24:16] | So, what are you saying? Benny’s unit could have been dirty? | 你想说什么 本尼的队伍可能不干净吗 |
[24:18] | I don’t know. Some of them. | 我不知道 肯定有人 |
[24:20] | I mean, all of the unit was under investigation. | 队伍中所有人都接受了调查 |
[24:23] | – Oh, so, maybe Benny was dirty. – He wasn’t. | -或许本尼不干净 -不可能 |
[24:25] | Benny was the most empathetic person I have ever known. | 本尼是我认识的最善解人意的人 |
[24:28] | There is no way that he would do any of those things. | 他不可能做这种事 |
[24:31] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[24:32] | What? Say it. | 怎么了 你说啊 |
[24:34] | I mean, he broke your heart. | 他伤了你的心 |
[24:36] | To do the right thing. | 他是为了做正确的事 |
[24:37] | To please his mother? | 为了取悦他的母亲 |
[24:40] | Alright, h-here’s what I know about Benny. | 好吧 我告诉你我对本尼的了解 |
[24:41] | He married somebody else, he had a kid with her, | 他娶了别人 他俩有了小孩 |
[24:44] | and then he left his family to join the army | 然后他离开家人 加入军队 |
[24:47] | to try to get you back. | 只为了赢回你 |
[24:48] | You didn’t know him. | 你不了解他 |
[24:49] | Did you? | 你了解吗 |
[24:53] | Yeah, I did. | 我了解 |
[25:04] | Great. You did so good, buddy. | 太棒了 你真棒 伙计 |
[25:06] | Good game, bud. Awesome footwork back there. | 精彩的比赛 步法真棒 |
[25:14] | Hope it was worth it. | 希望这值得 |
[25:18] | – Excuse me? – Losing. | -你说什么 -失去 |
[25:20] | He play with his own kind | 他应该和自己的同类玩 |
[25:21] | instead of taking time away from my kid. | 而不是占用我儿子的时间 |
[25:27] | We don’t want you getting blood on your cool, new jacket, right? | 你刚买的夹克可不想沾上鲜血 对吧 |
[25:29] | Just… | 所以… |
[25:31] | Kid’s got promise, I can tell. | 我能看出来这孩子很有前途 |
[25:33] | Which is why he needs field time. | 所以他需要多在场上锻炼 |
[25:34] | He’s gonna get a lifetime of it. Look at him. | 他会有一辈子的时间训练的 看看他 |
[25:37] | A year from now, this day will be a blink in his memory. | 一年之后 这一天会成为他记忆中的一瞬 |
[25:40] | That little kid? Ansel? | 那个小孩子 安塞尔 |
[25:43] | It was his first game. | 这是他的第一场比赛 |
[25:45] | His first time ever getting to be part of a team. | 他第一次成为队伍中的一员 |
[25:47] | So, if a blink from your kid | 所以你孩子的一瞬 |
[25:48] | could become a moment Ansel’s whole life revolved around, | 有可能成为安塞尔一生的转折点 |
[25:52] | that’d be worth it, right? | 这就很值得 对吗 |
[25:59] | Nice game, kid. | 比赛很精彩 孩子 |
[26:30] | Hey, bud, you mind grabbing me an IPA? | 老兄 能帮我拿一瓶印度淡啤酒吗 |
[26:33] | Make it a scotch. Why not, right? | 还是来杯苏格兰威士忌吧 为什么不呢 |
[26:35] | Should I bring one for your dad? | 我应该给你爸拿一杯吗 |
[26:39] | How do you know everything? | 你怎么什么都知道 |
[26:41] | And, no, he stopped drinking. | 他戒酒了 |
[26:43] | So, why don’t we wait ’til he gets here | 要不等他到了 |
[26:44] | and we’ll see what he wants. | 我们再看看他想喝什么 |
[26:45] | – Okay. – Thanks, buddy. | -好的 -谢了 老兄 |
[26:48] | Alright, man, where are you? | 好了 你到哪儿了呢 |
[26:54] | Next. | 下一个 |
[26:56] | If there’s any way we can keep my wife from knowing… | 能不能别告诉我妻子… |
[26:58] | I only had the tiniest bit — | 我只做过这么一次 |
[26:59] | Controlled substance, man. | 你服用了管制毒品 兄弟 |
[27:00] | It’s a court appearance and a fine. | 需要出庭并交罚款 |
[27:02] | Sit down. | 坐吧 |
[27:04] | But see, if I’m not home by the time she wakes up — | 但是如果她睡醒的时候我还没回家… |
[27:06] | Dude, dude. Long night, alright? | 老兄 老兄 别急 今晚还早着呢 |
[27:09] | Name? | 姓名 |
[27:10] | Franco Lopez. | 佛朗哥·洛佩兹 |
[27:12] | Honestly, I only did this because my wife | 说实话 我这么做都是因为我妻子 |
[27:13] | is always going on booze cruises | 经常去游轮上玩 |
[27:15] | with her friends and…Alejandro. | 和她的朋友 还有亚历山大一起 |
[27:18] | Oh, I was stupid. So stupid. | 我真傻 太傻了 |
[27:20] | Look, man, if you’re getting at something, | 朋友 如果你还想干什么的话 |
[27:21] | do it quickly. | 赶紧说 |
[27:23] | If I can get to an ATM machine, | 如果有自动提款机的话 |
[27:25] | I can pay my bail in cash. | 我就能取些现金付我的保释金 |
[27:26] | And your wife won’t notice $7,500 missing? | 你妻子不会发现少了7千5百美金吗 |
[27:29] | She wouldn’t notice. | 她不会发现的 |
[27:30] | Really? What the hell do you do for a living? | 真的吗 你到底是做什么工作的 |
[27:34] | I’m a service technician for a high-security budget office. | 我是一家高级安全预算公司的服务技术员 |
[27:39] | I work IT for the D.O.D. | 我是国防部的技术员 |
[27:42] | The Department of Defense? | 国防部吗 |
[27:55] | You want another one? | 再来一杯吗 |
[27:57] | Yeah. Why don’t you make it a double? | 要的 给我双倍量 |
[27:59] | That’s two more. | 那是两杯 |
[28:00] | That’s one way of looking at it. | 也可以这么说 |
[28:05] | Is he coming? | 他还来吗 |
[28:08] | I don’t think so. | 我觉得不会了 |
[28:10] | I’m sorry, Grey. I’m here for you, buddy. | 我很遗憾 格雷 还有我呢 朋友 |
[28:13] | Thanks, buddy. | 谢谢 兄弟 |
[28:17] | Make a double. | 双倍量 |
[28:25] | So, you, uh, broke into his hotel room? | 所以 你闯进了他的酒店房间 |
[28:27] | Agh. Come on, man. | 拜托 |
[28:28] | Elders wasn’t giving me what I needed. | 埃尔德斯没有给到我需要的信息 |
[28:31] | And you hacked his computer? | 你黑进了他的电脑 |
[28:32] | Well, not successfully. | 不完全是 |
[28:33] | You can go to prison for that. | 你可能会因为这个坐牢 |
[28:34] | Don’t be such a boy scout. | 别这么正义凌然 |
[28:35] | You used me. | 你利用我 |
[28:36] | I was right, okay? | 我是对的 好吗 |
[28:38] | There is more to this story. | 这件事没这么简单 |
[28:40] | – Benny was not dirty. – ?Dex. | -本尼是干净的 -黛克斯 |
[28:41] | I’m going to figure this out, okay? | 我会弄清楚真相的 好吗 |
[28:43] | I can’t be the one to help you. | 那我帮不了你了 |
[28:45] | – That’s fine. – Not like this. | -用不着 -不像这样 |
[28:48] | You’re a mess. | 你简直一团糟 |
[28:50] | – I’m done. – ?Yep. | -我受够了 -行 |
[29:01] | Tough night? | 今晚很难捱吧 |
[29:04] | Yeah, it was a brutal one. | 是啊 可以用残忍来形容了 |
[29:07] | Hey, why don’t you take off, buddy? | 兄弟 你下班吧 |
[29:08] | I can finish from here, okay? | 我来收拾完 |
[29:11] | I’m okay. | 我没事 |
[29:13] | Alright. | 好 |
[29:15] | Thanks. I’m okay. | 谢谢 我没事 |
[29:27] | 迈克尔·麦康纳 对不起儿子 去不了了 突然有事 | |
[29:55] | Hello, drunk and defeated Dex Parios. | 喂 我是喝醉且挫败的黛克斯·帕里奥斯 |
[29:58] | Remember that favor you asked me for? | 还记得你让我帮你的忙吗 |
[30:00] | About Benny’s investigation? | 本尼的调查吗 |
[30:02] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[30:03] | I think I got a guy that can help. | 我觉得我认识个人能帮你 |
[30:05] | He has access to the D.O.D. | 他有进国防部的权限 |
[30:16] | You sure you don’t want me to come inside? | 你确定不用我进去吗 |
[30:18] | Nah. This was enough. | 不用 这就足够了 |
[30:21] | I’m really sorry, Took. | 我很抱歉 托奇 |
[30:24] | I know you never liked Laura. | 我知道你从没喜欢过劳拉 |
[30:26] | I didn’t see this coming. | 但也没想到会出这种事 |
[30:28] | That makes two of us. | 我也没想到 |
[30:33] | Well, that’s him. | 这就是那个人 |
[30:36] | You want to take the first swing? | 你想去教训他一下吗 |
[30:38] | Nah. I’m a lover, not a fighter. You know that. | 不了 我爱和平不爱纷争 你知道的 |
[30:41] | I’ll give you a head start. | 你先去吧 |
[30:42] | I hope you get what you need, Dex. | 希望你能得到你想要的 黛克斯 |
[30:45] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[30:48] | Hey, Franco Lopez? | 佛朗哥·洛佩兹 |
[30:50] | – I gotta go. – ?Hi. | -我得挂了 -你好 |
[30:52] | Do I know you? | 我认识你吗 |
[30:52] | No. No, not yet. | 不 还不认识 |
[30:54] | Um, that woman you’ve been banging? | 跟你上床的那个女人记得吗 |
[30:56] | I’m friends with her husband, | 我是她丈夫的好朋友 |
[30:58] | and unless you want me to tell him where you live, | 如果你不想让我告诉他你的住址的话 |
[31:02] | you’re gonna help me. | 你就得帮我的忙 |
[31:03] | What the hell are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[31:04] | Well, you see this guy right here? | 你看到那个男人了吗 |
[31:05] | That’s Laura’s husband. He’s pretty big. | 那是劳拉的丈夫 他蛮壮的 |
[31:08] | – Very big. – ?Mm-hmm. | -很大块头 -没错 |
[31:10] | So, why don’t you come with me? | 所以你要跟我来吗 |
[31:11] | Unless you want me to introduce you. | 还是要我介绍你们两个认识 |
[31:13] | No? Yeah. Let’s go. | 不用吧 嗯 走吧 |
[31:18] | Hmm. I’ll, uh — I’ll meet you upstairs. | 我…我们楼上见 |
[31:23] | I’m here to pick up Laura. Where do I go? | 我是来接劳拉的 我该去哪里 |
[31:25] | Straight through there to holding. | 直接去前面 |
[31:27] | Go to the guy at the desk. Give him her name. | 找坐在桌子边的那个人 告诉他她的名字 |
[31:28] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[31:30] | You knew the other day, didn’t you? | 你那天就知道了 对吧 |
[31:32] | When you were asking advice for a colleague. | 你因为同事的事寻求什么建议 |
[31:35] | Look, I wanted to tell you, but… | 我是想告诉你的 但是… |
[31:36] | I get it. You were just doing your job. | 我明白 你是在做你的工作 |
[31:40] | – I was a mark. – No. | -我是一个目标 -不 |
[31:41] | No, you were not a mark. | 不 你不是目标 |
[31:43] | But I wasn’t a friend, | 但我也不是朋友 |
[31:45] | otherwise you would have been honest. | 否则你会对我说实话 |
[31:50] | It’s harder to be honest with friends, Tookie. | 对朋友说实话很难 托奇 |
[31:54] | Where’s that from? A fortune cookie? | 这话哪里听来的 幸运饼干吗 |
[31:58] | I’ll see you around, Detective. | 回头见 警探 |
[32:02] | I can’t take you upstairs. | 我不能带你上楼 |
[32:04] | Conveniently. | 很方便的 |
[32:06] | I need to code my way past security firewalls. | 我要写程序绕过防火墙 |
[32:08] | I promise I’ll have no idea what any of that means. | 我保证我完全不知道那是什么意思 |
[32:11] | I won’t just lose my job over this. | 我不仅会丢了工作 |
[32:12] | – I can get thrown in prison. – Okay. | -很可能还会进监狱 -好吧 |
[32:14] | Well, there’s prison, | 一边是监狱 |
[32:15] | or there’s your wife and kids finding out | 一边是你妻子和孩子发现 |
[32:16] | that you ride unicorns. | 你在骑独角兽 |
[32:22] | I just need some time | 我需要点时间 |
[32:23] | to gain access and cover my tracks. | 获取权限 消除我的痕迹 |
[32:26] | Okay, fine. | 好吧 |
[32:28] | You have my e-mail. I’ll expect to hear from you. | 你有我的邮箱地址 我等你回复 |
[32:46] | Please say something. | 说点什么吧 |
[32:49] | I’m so sorry. I… | 我真的很抱歉 我… |
[32:53] | I just got so lonely, and… | 我只是太孤单了… |
[32:56] | y-you’ve been obsessing so much | 你几个月来全一门心思 |
[32:58] | with the truck and the bar for months. | 投在餐车和酒吧上 |
[33:02] | Tookie, you cook all night long. | 托奇 你整晚都在做菜 |
[33:06] | I mean, when was the last time you came to bed with me? | 你上一次和我一起上床是什么时候的事了 |
[33:13] | He came onto me, okay? | 是他来找我的 |
[33:19] | And I guess… | 我想… |
[33:23] | I guess it felt nice | 能重新被需要的感觉 |
[33:25] | to be wanted again. | 是很棒的 |
[33:29] | But it meant nothing to me. | 但那对我来说根本没有意义 |
[33:31] | It’s over. | 都结束了 |
[33:33] | And I swear to you, it will never happen again. | 我发誓 不会再有下次了 |
[33:39] | 20 years together. | 我们一起20年了 |
[33:42] | I… You know me, baby. | 我…你了解我的 宝贝 |
[33:45] | Come on. It’s me. | 拜托 是我啊 |
[33:46] | You know I love you. | 你知道我爱你的 |
[33:49] | Please. Please forgive me. | 求你了 求你原谅我 |
[33:57] | Please. | 求你了 |
[34:12] | Hey. You left a piece of your swinger’s costume on your desk. | 你把你的浪子道具落在办公桌上了 |
[34:15] | Yeah. It’s a gift from my dad. | 嗯 这是我爸爸给我的礼物 |
[34:18] | It’s a wedding gift, actually. | 其实是结婚礼物 |
[34:20] | Hmm. Um…scotch? | 要苏格兰威士忌吗 |
[34:23] | – I’m whiskey intolerant. – Understood. | -我受不了威士忌 -明白 |
[34:25] | Gin? | 有琴酒吗 |
[34:28] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[34:32] | Neat. | 干净[纯的] |
[34:35] | You like your booze straight up, huh? | 你喜欢烈酒啊 |
[34:37] | I was actually talking about your apartment. | 其实我说的是你的公寓 |
[34:39] | You are a very tidy individual. | 你是个很爱干净的人 |
[34:43] | Is that a bad thing? | 这是件坏事吗 |
[34:44] | No. We could never be in a relationship. | 不 我俩不可能在一起 |
[34:46] | My place is a sty. | 我家一团糟 |
[34:49] | Yeah, that’d be tough. | 嗯 肯定很难忍 |
[34:50] | Yeah, you’d murder me and then obsessively clean up the blood. | 嗯 你会杀了我 然后执拗地想弄干净血迹 |
[34:57] | You know, cops with cops, | 都是警察 |
[34:59] | that never ends well, anyway, right? | 一般也不会善终的 对吧 |
[35:02] | Especially us. | 特别是我们 |
[35:04] | The same unit? | 在同一个小队 |
[35:04] | Oh, everyone’s gossiping | 然后人人都会八卦 |
[35:06] | and sticking their noses in our business. | 想知道我们到底在干什么 |
[35:08] | Mm, and bringing, what, matching lunch pails to work? | 然后还带配套的饭盒去上班 |
[35:11] | Ugh. I hate us already. | 我已经开始讨厌我们了 |
[35:13] | And Cosgrove? | 还有科斯格罗夫 |
[35:15] | She would not approve. | 她绝对不会同意的 |
[35:16] | No. You can — You can forget that promotion. | 嗯 你的晋升…别想了 |
[35:19] | Traffic. | 交通局 |
[35:20] | That’s where we’d end up. | 最后我们只能去那里 |
[35:23] | Yeah, it’s definitely not — not worth it. | 嗯 这绝对…绝对不值得 |
[35:26] | Nope. | 不值得 |
[35:28] | Definitely not. | 绝对不值 |
[35:33] | Well… thanks for the drink. | 谢谢你的酒 |
[35:40] | Thanks for my watch. | 谢谢你把我的表送回来 |
[35:43] | See you tomorrow? | 明天见 |
[35:45] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[36:40] | 本尼 来电 | |
[36:46] | You need to stop calling me, Benny. | 不要再给我打电话了 本尼 |
[36:47] | Dex, this is important. | 黛克斯 这件事很重要 |
[36:48] | You have a daughter and a wife. | 你有妻子有女儿 |
[36:50] | An ex-wife. | 是前妻 |
[36:52] | You have a daughter and a wife. | 你有妻子有女儿 |
[36:54] | I’m not gonna be the thing | 我绝对不做那种 |
[36:55] | that breaks up a family. | 拆散别人家庭的人 |
[36:56] | Just… let me come to you. | 能不能 让我来找你 |
[36:58] | There’s something I have to tell you in person. | 我有话要当面跟你说 |
[37:00] | You’re the only one who’ll understand. | 只有你能理解 |
[37:18] | Hey. What are you doing? | 你这是要干什么 |
[37:20] | Leaving. | 我要走了 |
[37:22] | I got some things to figure out. | 我要想一些事情 |
[37:24] | I know. Dex told me. | 我知道 黛克斯跟我说了 |
[37:26] | I guess it’s out, then. | 看来大家都知道了 |
[37:28] | It is. | 是的 |
[37:29] | Hey, I’m not gonna lie. This is a tough one, bud. | 说实话 这种事确实很难受 兄弟 |
[37:32] | I’m gonna lose everything. | 我会失去一切的 |
[37:34] | The truck, half the house, | 餐车没了 半间房子没了 |
[37:36] | my expensive olive oils. | 还有昂贵的橄榄油 |
[37:37] | She’s not gonna take your truck. | 她不会抢走你的餐车的 |
[37:40] | Hey, come inside. Get a drink with me. Please. | 进来吧 跟我喝一杯 好吗 |
[37:41] | I just — I have to go. | 我 我得走了 |
[37:44] | Okay, and where are you going? | 你要去哪里 |
[37:45] | – It doesn’t matter. – Tookie, come on. | -不重要 -托奇 别这样 |
[37:47] | Don’t do anything rash. Give it a few days. | 不要冲动 先缓几天再说 |
[37:49] | You’re in the middle of a storm right now. | 你现在情绪很激动 |
[37:50] | Hey, Tookie, listen to me. Sit down for a second. | 托奇 听我说 你先坐下 |
[37:53] | Please. Just sit down and breathe, okay? | 求你了 你坐下深呼吸 好吗 |
[37:59] | I was never good enough for her. | 她一直就觉得我不够好 |
[38:03] | That’s how they get away with it. | 这样他们就逍遥自在了 |
[38:08] | If you blame yourself, | 如果你责怪自己 |
[38:09] | they don’t have to take responsibility | 那他们就不必为自己的所作所为 |
[38:10] | for what they did. | 承担责任了 |
[38:14] | And you know what the worst part is? | 你知道最糟糕的是什么吗 |
[38:16] | Even after everything, I still love her. | 发生这样的事 我还是爱她 |
[38:19] | What does that make me? | 那我算什么 |
[38:21] | It makes you human. | 只能说明你是正常人 |
[38:28] | It still hurts, man. | 我还是很难受 |
[38:30] | Yeah. I get it. | 我能理解 |
[38:34] | Listen, my friend, | 听我说 朋友 |
[38:36] | you might’ve lost Laura, and that’s a big blow. | 也许你失去了劳拉 确实是个打击 |
[38:40] | But you still got us. | 但是我们还在 |
[38:47] | You still good for that drink, Stripes? | 你还愿意请我喝酒吗 兄弟 |
[38:49] | Yeah, I own the place. | 当然 酒吧就是我家的 |
[38:51] | Come on. Let’s get you that drink. | 来吧 去请你喝酒 |
[38:53] | You’re okay. | 没事的 |
[38:57] | You’re gonna be alright, man. | 你会没事的 兄弟 |
[39:01] | How’d it go with your dad? | 你和你爸爸怎么样 |
[39:03] | Honestly? | 说实话 |
[39:04] | As expected. | 意料之中 |
[39:24] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[39:26] | Uh, just had a rough day. | 就是今天有点不顺 |
[39:28] | It’s okay. | 没关系 |
[39:30] | Is it Benny? | 是本尼吗 |
[39:33] | How did you know that? | 你怎么知道的 |
[39:34] | I heard you and Grey talking. | 我听到你和格雷说话了 |
[39:37] | Benny didn’t do anything bad. | 本尼没做坏事 |
[39:39] | I know. | 我知道 |
[39:41] | I just don’t know why someone would say differently. | 我只是不知道为什么有人会不这样想 |
[39:44] | He was good. | 他是好人 |
[39:47] | How do you know the right thing to say? | 你怎么总知道该说什么话 |
[39:50] | I love you, Dex. | 我爱你 黛克斯 |
[39:52] | I love you, too, buddy. | 我也爱你 |
[39:54] | You heading up? | 你要上楼了吗 |
[39:55] | I’m heading up. ?Okay. | -我要上楼了 -好 |
[39:57] | – Hit the hay. ?- Hit the hay. | -去睡觉 -去睡觉吧 |
[39:59] | – Night. ?- Goodnight. | -晚安 -晚安 |
[40:24] | You need to stop calling me, Benny. | 你别给我打电话了 本尼 |
[40:25] | – Dex, this is important. – Stop calling me. | -黛克斯 这件事很重要 -别给我打了 |
[40:26] | Let me come to you. | 我来找你 |
[40:27] | There’s something I have to tell you in person. | 我有话要当面跟你说 |
[40:29] | You’re the only one who’ll understand. | 只有你能理解 |
[40:31] | There’s something I have to tell you in person. | 我有话要当面跟你说 |
[40:33] | You’re the only one who’ll understand. | 只有你能理解 |
[40:36] | For 12 years, I thought that he was coming to propose, | 十二年来 我一直以为他要跟我求婚 |
[40:39] | but he was the whistleblower. | 但他是吹哨人 |
[40:42] | He — He — He was gonna expose his entire squad. | 他 他是打算曝光他整个小队 |
[40:45] | Th– That is what he was trying to tell me. | 他是想跟我说这件事 |
[40:47] | That — That’s what got him killed. | 所以才害他被杀 |
[40:50] | Dex, just bring in the file, alright? | 黛克斯 你把文件拿来 好吗 |
[40:53] | We’ll — We’ll — We’ll see what we can do. | 我们看看能怎么解决 |
[40:55] | Dex, are you there? Dex? | 黛克斯 你在吗 黛克斯 |
[41:02] | Hey. Everything okay? | 还好吗 |
[41:04] | Yeah. Yeah, just… | 没事 没什么 |
[41:06] | wrong number. | 打错了 |
[41:08] | It’s all good. | 没事的 |
[41:32] | TJ TJ? | |
[41:34] | We need to talk. | 我有话要说 |
[41:42] | Hello, hello? | 有人吗 |
[41:47] | Hello? | 人呢 |
[41:50] | TJ TJ? |