时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | – So, uh, dad’s back. – What, back in the chair? | -老爸回来了 -回哪 回到办公室吗 |
[00:03] | That’s kinda fast, right? | 有点快啊 是吧 |
[00:04] | – But it’s good, obviously. – Good? | -但是很显然 这样很好 -好吗 |
[00:05] | You’d love it if his brain fell out the back of his head. | 他的脑仁从后脑勺掉下来时候 你才会开心吧 |
[00:08] | I talked to my grandfather and said that | 我跟我祖父谈了一下 |
[00:10] | – I can come to you. – Just get him to ask me. | -然后让我来找您 -只要他来求我 |
[00:12] | You two don’t talk so much, right? | 您二位交集甚少 对吧 |
[00:15] | You need to think about the future | 你需要思考一下未来 |
[00:16] | because this is the old world. | 这已经是旧世界了 |
[00:17] | And someday, in this world, things will change. | 总有一天 这个世道会变的 |
[00:20] | There’s an unofficial company policy | 在邮轮公司 |
[00:22] | on the cruise line, | 有个不成文的政策 |
[00:23] | that if there was a serious criminal incident, | 如果发生了严重犯罪事件 |
[00:25] | we would sail to so-called “Friendly” Authorities. | 就尽可能航行到所谓的”友好”政府 |
[00:27] | – Incidents like? – Theft, rape, murder. | -什么样的犯罪事件 -偷窃 强奸 谋杀 |
[00:29] | The bad ones. | 很恶劣 |
[00:31] | You know he re-hired Frank to babysit me? | 你知道他聘回弗兰克来看管我吗 |
[00:32] | And you’re CEO, can he even do that? | 你才是总裁 他有权力这么做吗 |
[00:34] | The dinosaur’s having one last roar | 大恐龙在被流星砸死之前 |
[00:36] | before he wipes them out. | 会发出最后的吼叫 |
[00:37] | Kendall Roy will give the traditional address tonight | 肯德尔·罗伊将在今晚的罗伊慈善晚宴上例行致辞 |
[00:40] | in a sign that Logan Roy is intending to wind down | 这表示洛根·罗伊也将从公事中 |
[00:43] | from public duties. | 退位让贤 |
[00:45] | There’s been a change of plan. | 计划有变了 |
[00:47] | Kendall’s not speaking. I am. | 肯德尔不会上台讲话 我会 |
[00:50] | I’m officially announcing I am back. | 我正式宣布我回归了 |
[00:53] | Better than ever! | 犹如涅槃 |
[00:55] | – I see you. – I have no idea | -我看穿你了 -我不知道 |
[00:57] | – what you’re talking about. – Fuck off. | -你在说啥 -滚蛋 |
[01:10] | You have arrived at your destination. | 您已到达目的地 |
[01:31] | You’re late. | 你来晚了 |
[01:32] | Well, like, ten minutes, Grandpa. | 也就十分钟吧 外公 |
[01:35] | Happy Thanksgiving! | 感恩节快乐 |
[01:37] | Not for the Indians. | 印第安人可不快乐 |
[01:39] | No, sir. | 可不是嘛 |
[01:40] | Nope, that is… still true. | 可不是 现在看来… 也是事实 |
[01:46] | So, shall we grab some lunch and then hit the road? | 要不咱们随便吃点东西再上路 |
[01:48] | I gots the old rumblin’ tum. | 我肚子饿得咕咕叫 |
[01:50] | No. Let’s go before it snows. | 别了 咱们要趁雪下起来前动身 |
[03:29] | – Ken. – Yeah. | -肯 -什么 |
[03:30] | I think your dad might appreciate your input. | 我觉得你爸可能想听听你的意见 |
[03:36] | Uh, Ro. | 小罗 |
[03:41] | …this, and we have… | … 这个 我们还有… |
[03:43] | Oh, look out, folks. | 伙计们 小心喽 |
[03:45] | Here come the top minds. | “顶尖头脑”来了 |
[03:48] | So, what you got cookin’? | 你们忙活什么呢 |
[03:49] | Really no need, gentlemen, | 真的用不着 先生们 |
[03:51] | Frank wanted to fold you in on this, | 弗兰克想让你参与讨论 |
[03:53] | but you should know, probably, my thinking in terms of things. | 但你大概也清楚我对一些事的想法 |
[03:57] | There’s a potential opportunity | 有个潜在机会 |
[03:59] | for some acquisitions and consolidation. | 做些收购跟合并 |
[04:02] | Packet of local TV stations. | 几家本地电视台 |
[04:06] | Local TV? | 本地电视台吗 |
[04:07] | No one watches TV, Dad. | 爸 现在没人看电视 |
[04:10] | No. TV is where the majority of people get their news. | 恰恰相反 绝大部分人通过看电视获取新闻 |
[04:13] | More people watch local than any other kind. | 相对于其他 人们更爱看本地电视台 |
[04:15] | Yeah, but not really. | 也不算吧 |
[04:17] | I could see short-term we make some cash, | 我能看到短期内的进项 |
[04:19] | but I’m just saying, for Waystar, | 但我只是觉得 对韦斯达来说 |
[04:22] | is this a good look? | 这么做不掉身价吗 |
[04:23] | There’s this fancy new business theory. | 给你们讲一个花哨的新潮经营理论 |
[04:25] | It’s called “Make more than you spend and you’re King Cunt.” | 名字叫”只要挣得比你花得多 你就是屌王” |
[04:28] | Dad, come on. | 爸 别逗了 |
[04:29] | Why shouldn’t we do all the news? | 我们凭什么不能垄断新闻业呢 |
[04:33] | – Yeah. – Well, Kim Jong Pop, | -说说看 -我告诉您啊 独裁老爷子[金正爸] |
[04:35] | because that’s not how things work in this country. | 因为在这个国家 这么做是行不通的 |
[04:37] | You just love telling people what to think, | 你就是喜欢控制人们的思想 |
[04:39] | – don’t you? – Fuck off. | -对吧 -滚 |
[04:41] | People come to us because we don’t sell them on anything. | 人们选择咱们是因为我们不向他们灌输任何东西 |
[04:44] | No packet of fuckin’ bleedin’ heart | 既没什么狗屁慈悲心肠 |
[04:46] | United Nations Volvo gender-bender horseshit. | 也没有联合国 沃尔沃 异装大佬那些胡诌 |
[04:50] | The politics on this would be horrible. | 一旦搅和到政治上就会很难看 |
[04:53] | Justice, FCC, anti-trust. | 司法部 美国联邦通讯委员会 反垄断 |
[04:55] | We’d be tied up for years. | 要受好几年的束缚 |
[04:57] | Nah. TV’s fucked. | 不会 电视台完蛋了 |
[05:00] | It needs to consolidate. | 需要合并 |
[05:01] | Fine. I don’t want to make this a thing. | 好吧 我不想小题大做 |
[05:03] | You like local TV, great. You’re smart. | 既然你喜欢本地电视台 行 你很明智 |
[05:06] | I just hope it doesn’t mean we can’t pursue diversification | 我只是希望能继续追求多样化 |
[05:10] | – and innovation. – Of course! | -与革新性 -那是当然 |
[05:12] | India, China… | 印度 中国… |
[05:14] | Do you know how many fuckin’ people are in Indonesia? | 你知道印尼有他妈多少人吗 |
[05:17] | – Roman. – Hmm? What? | -罗曼 -怎么了 |
[05:19] | Uh, yeah, sure. Who doesn’t? | 可不 谁说不是呢 |
[05:24] | It’s more than you think. Like, a billion. | 远超你的想象 好像十个亿吧[实际约三亿] |
[05:27] | Roman, you’re a moron. | 罗曼 你就是个白痴 |
[05:29] | You should get back into all that for us, Kendall. | 你该回去替我们全面掌控 肯德尔 |
[05:31] | Get back into what? | 回去干什么 |
[05:32] | Vice-president. | 做副总 |
[05:33] | Digital. Global. | 数字的 全球的 |
[05:35] | Based out of Dubai, India, China– wherever. | 在迪拜 印度 中国或随便哪儿建个办事处 |
[05:37] | Excuse me. Are you fuckin’ serious? | 不好意思 你他妈开玩笑呢 |
[05:39] | Meeting over. Fuck off. | 散会 都给我滚 |
[05:50] | Dad? | 爸 |
[05:52] | Dad! Hey! Whoa, whoa! Stop, stop, stop, stop, stop. | 爸 那啥 停 停 停 |
[05:55] | Stop. Stop. Got it. | 打住 打住 我来 |
[05:58] | Oh. Shit. | 我勒个擦 |
[06:01] | That’s a big fuckin’ mess. | 搞得到处都是啊 |
[06:03] | Get any on ya? No? | 身上没溅到吧 |
[06:06] | Get someone to clean this up? | 我找人给清理一下吗 |
[06:08] | Yeah? | 好吗 |
[06:10] | You all right, Dad? | 爸 你没事吧 |
[06:12] | Yeah. Fine. | 没事 好着呢 |
[06:16] | A long drive, eh? | 漫漫长路啊 |
[06:20] | I get it. | 我能理解 |
[06:21] | You know, Mom had a friend who was afraid of flying, | 老妈有个朋友就害怕坐飞机 |
[06:24] | but he actually died in a traffic accident. | 但他却死于一场车祸 |
[06:29] | Uh… And he was on a bike | 他当时骑着自行车 |
[06:32] | and heavy meds. | 还磕了好多药 |
[06:34] | So, but this is… this is cool. | 但这个… 挺酷的 |
[06:36] | It’s just you and me, we got this whole time | 就咱们俩 全程就咱俩 |
[06:39] | to talk about whatever, you know, | 可以天南地北地聊个够 |
[06:40] | business, uh, stuff, | 谈谈生意 什么的 |
[06:43] | the… the future corporate… ya know, | 未来公司… 你懂的 |
[06:46] | or just let the country music play. | 然后放着乡村音乐 |
[06:48] | No music. No chatter. | 不听音乐 不要聊天 |
[06:50] | Keep your mind on the driving. | 你专心开车 |
[06:59] | Big meeting today. | 今天的会议很重要 |
[07:01] | Nothing serious, just work, so… | 但也没什么正经事 就是工作… |
[07:03] | – Yeah. Couldn’t sleep. – Yeah, me neither. | -有点睡不着觉 -我也睡不着 |
[07:08] | Sometimes I thought I was asleep, and then I wasn’t. I was weird. | 有时候我觉得我睡着了 但其实我没有 可奇怪了 |
[07:11] | Well, you were snoring like a hog, so… | 你那大呼噜 猪都打不出来… |
[07:12] | Yeah, well, my nasal strip fell off. | 我的通气鼻贴掉了嘛 |
[07:14] | – What’s this? – It’s the pre-nup. | -这是什么 -婚前协议 |
[07:17] | Whoo-hoo-hoo! OK! | 好家伙 行 |
[07:20] | – Ahh. Yeah. – Yeah? | -可还行 -还行吗 |
[07:22] | It means it’s really happening. We’re getting married. | 意味着动真格的了 咱们要结婚了 |
[07:23] | That is a very romantic way of looking at a pre-nup. | 你对婚前协议的看法相当浪漫啊 |
[07:25] | You know what? I am not even gonna look at that. | 你猜怎么着 我连看都不会看 |
[07:28] | Just show me where to sign. | 就告诉我在哪儿签字 |
[07:29] | Tom, you have to look at it. | 汤姆 你还是应该看一下的 |
[07:30] | No, listen, honestly, honey, I’m not from money, | 不 听我说 亲爱的 我不是有钱人家的公子 |
[07:32] | you’re from money… I don’t wanna look at it. | 你才是有钱人家的闺女… 我不会看的 |
[07:33] | Just… I hereby comply. | …我遵从一切安排 |
[07:36] | I don’t want you to comply. | 我不用你遵从一切安排 |
[07:38] | That is not the basis for a healthy relationship. | 那不是正常婚恋关系的基础 |
[07:40] | Fine. Fine. | 行吧 行吧 |
[07:41] | As a gesture of my love to you, | 作为我真心爱你的姿态 |
[07:43] | I will have my lawyer look at it. OK? | 我会让我律师看看 行吗 |
[07:47] | But just so you know, | 可你要知道 |
[07:48] | in my head, I’ve already signed it. | 在我心里 我已经签了 |
[07:52] | Ok. | 行 |
[07:57] | How’s it goin’? | 还好吗 |
[08:04] | I hear your father’s much better. | 我听说你父亲好多了 |
[08:06] | Yup. Yup. | 是的 对 |
[08:09] | So great. | 好很多了 |
[08:12] | Just to say, though, down in the pig sty, | 只是想跟你说 在办公室这边 |
[08:15] | we’re all huge fans of your stuff. | 我们是您项目的铁粉 |
[08:17] | Innovation. | 真是创新之举 |
[08:20] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[08:25] | Like, uh, like what? | 能举个例吗 比如 |
[08:27] | Everything. Data storage. | 所有项目 比如数据存储 |
[08:30] | The digital guys I know were all popping. | 我认识的搞数码的人都很流行 |
[08:33] | Not to sound cheap, but the whole breakfast cereals thing? | 说句不好听的 但是全麦早餐那点子 |
[08:35] | Yeah, the Bertram muesli was off the hook. That shit was crazy. | 没错 伯特兰什锦麦片摆脱了困境 那策略简直牛逼 |
[08:38] | Were you involved in that? | 你参与那件事了吗 |
[08:40] | Yes. | 是的 |
[08:44] | …Yes, I was. | …是的 我参与了 |
[08:46] | So, I met the guy. Sylvester. | 我见了那人 西尔维斯特 |
[08:48] | Sylvester? | 西尔维斯特 |
[08:49] | Did you use a fake name? | 你也用假名没 |
[08:51] | I think Sylvester’s his real name. | 我觉得那是他的真名 |
[08:53] | Who’s called Sylvester? | 谁会叫西尔维斯特 |
[08:55] | He’s just, we pay him, he’s normal, he’s legit, | 我们雇佣了他 他很平常 合法公民 |
[08:58] | he’s on the record… he says it’s easy. | 还被记录在册… 他说过这很容易 |
[09:00] | He’s gonna shred this cruise problem away. | 他会解决[绞碎]这个巡航问题的 |
[09:01] | OK. Well, I’m worried. | 好吧 我挺担心的 |
[09:03] | Did you know that after the Iranian revolution, | 你知道吗 在伊朗革命之后 |
[09:07] | the students, they taped back together | 那些学生把美国使馆里 |
[09:09] | the shredded documents from the US embassy? | 被绞碎的文件都用胶带粘回去了 |
[09:11] | Did you know about that? | 你知道这事吗 |
[09:13] | he asked a lot about the digital deep clean, | 他问了很多数据深度清理的事儿 |
[09:16] | and I said that was good, emails and servers, | 我说都会很安全 包括邮件和服务器 |
[09:19] | nice and general, not specific. | 都会被全面销毁 不是只有特定文件 |
[09:21] | But, of course we’d wiped the specifics. | 但当然了 我们也会消除特定文件的 |
[09:23] | Great. So how does this part work? | 好极了 所以怎么消除呢 |
[09:25] | – OK. We shred… – Yeah? | -是这样 我们绞碎文件… -然后呢 |
[09:26] | …then some guys come in when we’re quiet, | …然后另一批人下班后过来 |
[09:29] | he suggests right away, tomorrow, Thanksgiving, | 他建议立刻行动 就明天 感恩节 |
[09:31] | and, they’ll dispose of the unwanted materials. | 然后 他们会处理掉不需要的材料 |
[09:36] | We just need someone to shred | 我们只需要有人去绞碎文件 |
[09:37] | and to sign out the materials from the document depository, | 并且在文件存托处签字 把材料领出来 |
[09:41] | and that name could… that’s a name that could, | 而那个名字会… 那个名字 |
[09:43] | draw some heat were things to go… bad. | 就能在东窗事发时… 背点锅 |
[09:48] | Well, I can’t do it, | 我没法去 |
[09:51] | obviously, Thanksgiving. | 绝对不行 毕竟是感恩节 |
[09:53] | could you? | 你可以吗 |
[09:57] | I mean, I could, | 我本来可以的 |
[09:59] | it’s just, it’s, you know, | 只是 只是 你懂的 |
[10:01] | the task in hand is a little… | 这任务有点… |
[10:02] | No, sure. Absolutely. | 我当然懂 肯定的 |
[10:05] | You need someone you can trust, | 你需要一个信得过的人 |
[10:06] | but who is… not expendable… | 可谁… 不怕死呢… |
[10:11] | – That would be horrible. – Oh, no. | -那就太惨了 -可不是 |
[10:12] | Sure. I get it. | 当然 我明白 |
[10:13] | Totally. Totally. | 完全明白 |
[10:15] | Yeah, it’s not as if we’d be throwing someone under a bus. | 确实 咱们又没把人扔到公车底下 |
[10:18] | It’s giving someone an opportunity to shine. | 这可是个一夜成名的好机会 |
[10:22] | – Yeah? – Great. | -对吗 -当然啦 |
[10:24] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[10:29] | – Hey, buddy! What’s up? – Hey, Tom. | -兄弟 怎么样啊 -你好 汤姆 |
[10:31] | What’s goin’ on? Am I gonna see you in the office anytime soon? | 怎么样了 我是不是很快又能在办公室里见到你了 |
[10:34] | Not that soon, I’m actually driving… | 没那么快 其实我正开车… |
[10:36] | Uh-huh. Uh-huh. What’s your ETA? | 行 那你预计多久到呢 |
[10:39] | about 12 hours? I’m… I’m in Canada. | 十二个小时吧 我… 在加拿大 |
[10:42] | Excuse me? | 啥玩意 |
[10:43] | Canada? | 加拿大 |
[10:44] | Canada with the healthcare and the ennui? | 老龄化又无聊的加拿大吗 |
[10:46] | Why is that, cock-sock? | 去哪儿干吗 小鸡仔 |
[10:48] | I’m driving my grandpa down for Thanksgiving. | 我正开车带外公去过感恩节 |
[10:52] | Oh, Greg, fuck your grandpa. | 格雷格 让你外公滚蛋 |
[10:54] | You’re on speakerphone, Tom! | 我开着免提呢 汤姆 |
[10:59] | Well, I shouldn’t be, Greg. | 你不该开免提的 格雷格 |
[11:02] | I know… I… But I’m driving, so I can’t, like… | 我懂… 我… 但我正开车呢 我不能… |
[11:05] | So you are. You’re still on it. | 我开着免提 还没关呢 |
[11:08] | OK, Greg, so, um, hurry up, | 好吧 格雷格 那就快点吧 |
[11:10] | ’cause I got a little job for you, and, | 因为我有个小差事给你 而且 |
[11:12] | yeah, I’m being nice, ’cause I’m on speakerphone, | 我这么好声好气 是因为你开着免提 |
[11:14] | but if I wasn’t on speakerphone I’d be being, | 要不是开着免提 我可就 |
[11:16] | shall we say, somewhat less agreeable? | 怎么说呢 不会那么和蔼了 |
[11:17] | – Yeah, yeah. – Yeah? | -行 行 -对吧 |
[11:18] | All right. See ya. | 那就这样 挂了 |
[11:21] | So, yeah… It’s good. | 好的… 还不错吧 |
[11:23] | It’s rough and tumble. | 他就是这么个颠三倒四的人 |
[11:26] | You know? He’s, | 你知道吗 他是 |
[11:27] | I call him a dickie, too. | 我也叫他小混蛋来着 |
[11:29] | He’s pretty lonely, and… and afraid. I guess. | 我猜他非常孤独 而且… 很胆小 |
[11:33] | …Come all the way up. | …快起来 |
[11:34] | – Fuck you. – Come all the way up. | -去你的 -快起来 |
[11:36] | Let’s go, come on! Up! | 来吧 快点 起来 |
[11:38] | Ah, no! No… | 不 不… |
[11:40] | Oh, my God, what the fuck! | 天呐 搞毛线啊 |
[11:42] | I feel like I’m being pretty fuckin’ clear | 我觉得我他妈说得很清楚了 |
[11:43] | I need a modicum of space every 24 hours. | 每隔二十四小时 我就需要一点私人空间 |
[11:45] | It’s your brother. He absolutely insisted… | 是你的哥哥 他坚持要进来… |
[11:47] | Is it true? About the coffee? | 是真的吗 他洒咖啡那件事 |
[11:49] | What, Dad? | 什么 爸吗 |
[11:51] | Can you give us a minute? | 可以回避一下吗 |
[11:54] | Yeah, sure, he kept pouring, and it just went everywhere. | 当然是真的 他一直倒 洒得到处都是 |
[11:57] | – Like he didn’t even see. – Jesus. He’s not right. | -跟看不见似的 -老天爷 他的状态不对 |
[11:59] | Local TV. Local news. | 本地电视台 本地新闻 |
[12:02] | Here’s a news story for you: | 送你这样一则新闻故事 |
[12:04] | Elderly local man doesn’t | 本地的一位老人 |
[12:05] | realize he’s getting butt-fucked by Google. | 并未意识到他正被谷歌强暴 |
[12:07] | I am not going back to Shanghai. | 我不会回上海的 |
[12:09] | I saved the company when he was sick. | 他病倒的时候 是我拯救了公司 |
[12:10] | Did you hear the way he talked to me? | 你听到他跟我说话的语气了吧 |
[12:11] | That was his tone the entire time I was at the studio. | 我还在工作室那会儿 他就是这么跟我说话的 |
[12:13] | Dude, I know. So patronizing. | 兄弟 我懂 特别居高临下 |
[12:15] | Who knows how many people live in Indonesia? | 天知道印尼有多少人 |
[12:17] | Who actually gives a shit? Fuck Indonesia. | 谁他妈在乎 滚他妈的印尼 |
[12:19] | Sounds like a medical condition. | 国名听起来像一种病 |
[12:20] | One of us eventually takes over, | 等到咱们中的一个接手的时候 |
[12:21] | there’s gonna be nothing left. | 公司就什么都不剩了 |
[12:22] | Like, how many people live in your ass? | 就好比问我究竟跟多少人搞过 |
[12:24] | – Rip Van Fucking Asshole. – It’s like the firm’s being run | -做他妈的春秋大梦 -公司就像是被一个 |
[12:26] | by a compulsive hoarder. | 有强迫症的集物癖管理着 |
[12:28] | It’s this big old, ugly, spooky house, | 这间公司就是个又旧又丑的鬼屋 |
[12:31] | and he’s all caked up in the middle | 然后他就端坐在正中央 |
[12:33] | covered in fucking moldy newspapers | 被发霉的报纸团团裹住 |
[12:34] | with the local news blaring, | 本地新闻还持续报道着 |
[12:36] | feeding Wonder Bread to raccoons! | 给浣熊投喂”沃登面包”吧 |
[12:40] | Anyway, are you gonna do something? | 不管怎样 你会采取行动吗 |
[12:41] | – I should. – Yeah, you should. | -我应该做点什么 -那当然 |
[12:44] | And the only way he’ll respect you | 让他尊重你的唯一办法 |
[12:45] | is if you try to destroy him, because in your position, | 就是尽全力摧毁他 因为换位思考一下 |
[12:47] | that is exactly what he would try to do. | 他也会想这么对你 |
[12:50] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[12:52] | I can’t do that. | 可我做不到 |
[12:54] | Well, obviously, so have fun in Shanghai. | 显而易见 祝你在上海玩得开心 |
[12:58] | Work’s… Work’s goin’ OK, I would say, yup. | 工作… 工作挺顺利的 我觉得 |
[13:02] | Workin’ hard. | 努力工作 |
[13:04] | One of the symptoms of an approaching nervous breakdown | 精神崩溃其中一个征兆就是 |
[13:07] | is the belief that one’s “Work” | 相信所谓的”工作” |
[13:10] | is ever so important. | 非常重要 |
[13:13] | That’s Bertrand Russell. | 伯特兰·罗素说的 |
[13:14] | Huh. Yes, indeed. | 是吗 没错 |
[13:17] | Yes… Yes to that. | 是的… 我同意 |
[13:20] | Um, but I sometimes think, | 但我有时会想 |
[13:23] | and I.. you know, I know you’re very busy with the ranch | 我… 我知道你打理农场很忙 |
[13:26] | and with you readings and your research, | 而且还忙着阅读 做你的研究 |
[13:28] | but I sometimes wonder if one day | 但我有时想知道 是否会有一天 |
[13:30] | you wouldn’t be interested in, like… | 你会感兴趣 比如说… |
[13:33] | giving up the seat on the board and just, like, chilling out, | 放弃董事会的席位 然后放松一下 |
[13:37] | like, just relaxing, you know? | 轻松一番 你懂吗 |
[13:39] | Life is nothing but a competition | 生活就是一场生存竞争 |
[13:42] | to be the criminal rather than the victim. | 宁为刀俎 不为鱼肉 |
[13:44] | Also Bertrand Russell. | 也出自伯特兰·罗素 |
[13:47] | I don’t have a Bertrand Russell quote, | 我没有伯特兰·罗素的箴言书 |
[13:49] | because I just… haven’t even heard of him till now, | 因为我… 之前都没听过他 |
[13:52] | but, um, but I do have this one. | 但我确实有一个警句 |
[13:55] | Just puttin’ it out there. | 有力气就开干 |
[14:05] | Good evening. | 晚上好 |
[14:09] | How was it? | 怎么样 |
[14:12] | – How do you feel? – Great. | -你感觉如何 -好极了 |
[14:16] | I have some news. | 我收到一点消息 |
[14:18] | Ewan is definitely coming to Thanksgiving. | 尤恩要来过感恩节 |
[14:20] | Ewan? Bullshit. Why? | 尤恩吗 胡说 为什么 |
[14:23] | Why? Well, because he asked and said he’d like to come, | 为什么 因为他说他想来 |
[14:26] | and I said yes. | 我就答应了 |
[14:27] | You’re a pretty good liar. | 你真会撒谎 |
[14:31] | It’s not good to have rifts in the family. | 家人之间有嫌隙不太好 |
[14:33] | It’s not a rift. He lives in Canada… and he’s a prick. | 哪是什么嫌隙 他住加拿大… 也是个刺儿头 |
[14:37] | Uh-huh. And how long since you spoke? | 距离你们上次说话有多久了 |
[14:40] | We send him a fuckin’ birthday card, don’t we? | 我们给他寄了张破生日贺卡 不是吗 |
[14:42] | Not that I get any thanks. | 我并没因此收到感谢 |
[14:45] | Look, so, we both know you didn’t come back | 听着 我们都知道你回来 |
[14:47] | out of love for my father. | 不是出于对我父亲的爱 |
[14:50] | I guess what I wanted to ask is, um… what’s your plan? | 我想问的是… 你有什么计划 |
[14:55] | Ever hear of loyalty? | 听说过忠诚吗 |
[14:56] | Sure. Wasn’t he one of the Seven Dwarfs? | 当然 他不是七个小矮人之一吗[没有”忠诚”这个小矮人] |
[14:58] | – Oh, boy. – No? | -天啊 -不是吗 |
[15:00] | Oh, he’s a rapper. He was in Wu-Tang? | 对了 那个说唱歌手 他在武当派吗 |
[15:04] | Fuck. Sorry, I gave everyone Thanksgiving off. | 操 抱歉 我放所有人回家过感恩节了 |
[15:11] | Motherfucker. | 操他妈的 |
[15:15] | Ok. | 好吧 |
[15:17] | – Dad’s not well. – No. | -爸不太好 -不好 |
[15:19] | The… The business decisions, they’re not cogent. | 那些… 商业决定 没有说服力 |
[15:23] | It’s old man shit. | 都是陈词滥调 |
[15:25] | And, you know, in some ways that’s his call, | 虽然某种程度上是他说了算 |
[15:28] | but, you know, he pissed on my fucking floor. | 但他在我的地板上撒尿了 |
[15:33] | What if that got out? No one wants to say it, | 万一传出去怎么办 没人愿意提起 |
[15:35] | but, uh. We can because… | 但我们可以 因为… |
[15:39] | basically we love him, but he’s not OK. | 我们都很爱他 但他的情况不对劲 |
[15:43] | What about he wakes up one night, | 万一他哪天晚上半夜醒来 |
[15:45] | fuckin’ calls Bezos, | 给贝佐斯打电话 |
[15:48] | and sells us out for a dollar? | 一美元就卖掉咱们公司呢 |
[15:52] | – I just… – Ken… | -我就是… -肯… |
[15:53] | I’m thinking about what’s best. | 我在想什么才是最好的 |
[15:55] | – I’m an old man. – He’s sick, Frank. | -我老了 -他病了 弗兰克 |
[15:59] | Do you think the real Logan would want us to stand by | 你认为真正的洛根会想让我们袖手旁观 |
[16:01] | and watch while he throws it all away? | 看着他把自己的心血毁于一旦吗 |
[16:08] | Talk more. | 继续说 |
[16:10] | Attaboy. | 这才对 |
[16:11] | Happy Thanksgiving, Mom. | 感恩节快乐 老妈 |
[16:14] | Yeah, I know. Sorry. | 是的 我知道 抱歉 |
[16:17] | Well, we’ll see you Christmas. | 我们圣诞节再回去看你 |
[16:21] | Or New Year’s? | 或者新年 |
[16:24] | Maybe. Maybe. | 可能会 可能吧 |
[16:25] | Uh, anyway, thanks for that. Yeah. Thanks. | 好了 总之很感谢 好的 谢谢 |
[16:30] | No, no, no, I… I know. | 没有 没有 我… 我知道 |
[16:33] | No, I understand, yeah. | 没事 我理解的 |
[16:35] | OK, I love you too. | 好的 我也爱你 |
[16:37] | Bye. Bye. Bye-bye. | 再见 再见 |
[16:41] | – Is there a problem? – No, no, it’s fine. | -有问题吗 -没有 没事 |
[16:46] | – What is it? – No, it’s nothing. | -怎么了 -没有啊 |
[16:49] | It’s just my… my lawyer was saying that… | 只是我的… 我的律师说… |
[16:51] | You mean your mom says. | 你是说你妈说吧 |
[16:54] | She’s a highly respected attorney in the Twin Cities, Shiv. | 她可是双子城德高望重的律师 小西 |
[16:57] | Sure. So what does your mom say? | 当然 那你妈妈说什么 |
[16:59] | She says that the pre-nup is a little, uh, unconscionable. | 她说婚前协议有点不合情理 |
[17:05] | That’s a legal term. | 这是一个法律术语 |
[17:07] | I don’t care. | 我不在乎的 |
[17:10] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[17:12] | We can look it over. | 我们可以再看一遍 |
[17:15] | Ok. | 好的 |
[17:16] | Guess I just got Wamsgansed, huh? | 看来我刚被威姆士丹家震慑了呢 |
[17:19] | What can I say? She’s a hard-ass. | 我能说什么 她是个狠角色 |
[17:24] | So, me, you, and Roman make three. | 那么我 你和罗曼一共三人 |
[17:30] | That’s three more for a majority. | 还需要三人才能成压倒性多数 |
[17:31] | Ewan is never there, so he’s not voting. | 尤恩不会来 所以他不会投票 |
[17:34] | Even if he did, he hates Dad. | 就算他投票也没事 他恨我爸 |
[17:35] | – What about Gerri? – Gerri. Dreaming. | -格丽呢 -格丽 做梦呢 |
[17:40] | But I think, yeah, | 但是我想 |
[17:43] | if there’s no Ewan, | 如果尤恩不参与投票 |
[17:44] | – Fuck. – looking at the numbers… | -操 -从这个数字看… |
[17:46] | yeah. | 还行 |
[17:47] | You know, Asha, | 有阿沙 |
[17:49] | Roman, Stewy, Lawrence. | 罗曼 斯图伊 劳伦斯 |
[17:52] | If you could firm up a couple of doubters, yeah. | 如果你还能让一些怀疑者坚定的话 可以的 |
[17:55] | It’s… It’s definitely possible. | 这… 是很有可能的 |
[17:57] | Has any CEO ever survived a successful vote of no confidence? | 有总裁从成功的不信任投票中全身而退过吗 |
[18:02] | You know, honestly, I think he might be looking for a way out. | 老实说 我觉得他可能在找出路 |
[18:06] | So are we doing this? | 那我们要这么做吗 |
[18:07] | Don’t ask me. | 别问我 |
[18:08] | He’s your father. | 他是你父亲 |
[18:10] | I’d be doing it for him. | 我会为了他这么做 |
[18:20] | Carla! | 卡尔拉 |
[18:23] | Where do we keep the fucking coffee beans? | 我们把破咖啡豆放哪里了 |
[18:25] | Didn’t you give them the day off? | 你不是给他们放假了吗 |
[18:26] | Skeleton staff. | 骨干人员没放 |
[18:50] | A plane still carries parachutes | 不会坠机的飞机 |
[18:51] | even though it doesn’t expect to go down. | 还准备着降落伞以防万一呢 |
[18:53] | Honey, if this plane goes down, I don’t even want a parachute. | 亲爱的 如果这架飞机真坠机了 我都不想要降落伞 |
[18:55] | I want to perish on impact. I really would. | 我想在坠毁中死去 真的 |
[18:57] | – Happy Thanksgiving! – Happy Thanksgiving. | -感恩节快乐 -感恩节快乐 |
[19:00] | How are you? | 你好吗 |
[19:01] | Good. | 很好 |
[19:02] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[19:04] | – Hi! – Hi! | -你好 -你好 |
[19:05] | – Happy Thanksgiving. – Happy Thanksgiving. | -感恩节快乐 -感恩节快乐 |
[19:07] | You look gorgeous. | 你看起来很美 |
[19:08] | – Have a drink. – Yeah. Right. | -喝点东西吧 -好的 |
[19:13] | Oh, excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[19:15] | Here we go. | 开始了 |
[19:17] | – Ewan. – Marcia. | -尤恩 -玛西娅 |
[19:21] | – Happy Thanksgiving. – Thank you. | -感恩节快乐 -谢谢你 |
[19:23] | I’m so happy you came. | 真高兴你来了 |
[19:25] | He was asking for you when he was in the hospital. | 他住院的时候就说要见你 |
[19:28] | Yeah, well, must have been the drugs. | 是吗 肯定是药物作用 |
[19:31] | I know he’s tough, | 我知道他很顽固 |
[19:32] | but you are a pair of noble stags who cannot stop fighting. | 但你俩就是一对争执不休的冤家 |
[19:38] | Greg, thank you for driving him down. | 格雷格 谢谢你开车带他过来 |
[19:40] | Oh, absolute… Well, are you kiddin’? | 必须的… 你说什么呢 |
[19:42] | It was nice to spend some quality hours with you, Gramps. | 和你度过美好时光很开心 外公 |
[19:47] | And how, may I ask, is Uncle Logan doing? | 我能问一下 洛根叔叔怎么样了 |
[19:50] | – You know, still down. – Yeah? | -你知道的 不太好 -是吗 |
[19:52] | But Ewan, together, we cheer him, right? | 但是尤恩 我们一起给他鼓劲 好吗 |
[19:55] | It’s not up to me. Where’s the bathroom? | 我说了不算 洗手间在哪 |
[20:02] | Oh, my God. That is so strong. | 我的天 太刺激了点 |
[20:05] | It is? | 是吗 |
[20:06] | Oh, yeah. I don’t smoke schwag. | 当然 我不抽这种大麻 |
[20:08] | You’re gonna get really high. | 会嗨到飞起 |
[20:11] | Oh, man. | 老天 |
[20:13] | No… No. | 别… 别啊 |
[20:15] | Aw, shit. | 我靠 |
[20:17] | “The Biggest Turkey.” Look at this shit. | “最大的火鸡” 瞧瞧这坨狗屎 |
[20:20] | Now they’re saying it’s | 现在他们说 |
[20:21] | gonna set a record for Thanksgiving box office. | 这能破感恩节票房记录 |
[20:23] | Record? That’s… that’s great, right? | 破记录 那可… 真不错啊 不是吗 |
[20:25] | I mean, that’s ours. | 毕竟是咱们公司拍的 |
[20:35] | “The Biggest Turkey in the World”… it’s not a good film, Greg. | “世界上最大的火鸡”… 不是部好电影 格雷格 |
[20:38] | When he was at the studio he tried to stop it, | 他在工作室的时候还想中止来着 |
[20:40] | but he got overruled by the jerkies. | 但是被蠢货们挡回去了 |
[20:42] | Oh. Well, although, | 这样啊 尽管如此 |
[20:44] | it has made Roman and everyone more money. | 它让罗曼和大家赚更多钱啊 |
[20:48] | That’s not the point, Greg. | 格雷格 赚钱不是重点 |
[20:49] | No. No. Of course not. | 不 不 当然不是了 |
[20:51] | There you are! | 你在这儿啊 |
[20:53] | I need more booze. | 我要再来点酒 |
[20:54] | Hey. Thanks. | 借过 谢谢 |
[21:00] | – How was the trip? – Good, man. | -旅行怎么样 -还不错 伙计 |
[21:02] | I hear Grandpa Ewan’s quite a character. | 我听说尤恩老人家很有个性 |
[21:03] | Yeah. It was all right. | 对啊 说得没错 |
[21:05] | I mean, I eventually found | 我最后发现 |
[21:07] | an economics podcast he liked to shout at. | 他喜欢冲着一个经济学播客抱怨 |
[21:09] | Uh-huh. Uh-huh. | 是吗 |
[21:11] | So listen, I actually need you | 听我说 我其实需要你 |
[21:13] | to go to the office today, is that cool? | 今天去一下办公室 可以吗 |
[21:15] | Can I go tomorrow? ‘Cause I just drove down from Canada… | 我能明天再去吗 因为我刚从加拿大开车回来… |
[21:18] | – It has to be today. – Yeah. | -必须今天去 -好吧 |
[21:21] | No one will be there, so… | 那里又没人 所以… |
[21:23] | – I know, I know. Exactly. – Yeah. | -我知道 正因如此 -好吧 |
[21:26] | Greg. You and I have had our bumps… | 格雷格 咱俩一起经历过艰难险阻… |
[21:28] | Big-time. | 重要时刻 |
[21:29] | Greg. | 格雷格 |
[21:31] | But really, | 但说真的 |
[21:32] | I just want you to trust me. | 我只希望你相信我 |
[21:34] | Yeah. | 好吧 |
[21:35] | And I want to be able to trust you. | 我也想要相信你 |
[21:40] | What do you want me to do? | 你想让我做什么 |
[21:41] | Has nothing to do with me, and… | 跟我没什么关系 而且… |
[21:45] | we never even had this conversation. | 这段对话从来没有发生过 |
[21:48] | I’m gonna need more details, man, | 伙计 我需要更多细节 |
[21:50] | – because I’m… – All you have to… | -因为我… -你只需要… |
[21:52] | Listen to me. All you have to do is go to the office, | 听我说 你只需要去一趟办公室 |
[21:54] | sign out some boxes, do a little bit of shredding, | 签领一些文件盒子出来 绞碎几张纸 |
[21:57] | – meet some lovely guys… – What? | -见见几位善良的人… -什么 |
[21:59] | – Is this the thing? – Greg? Yeah. | -这就是那种事吗 -格雷格 对 |
[22:02] | Don’t make it a big deal, Greg. | 格雷格 别想得太严重 |
[22:03] | Not a big deal, Greg. | 格雷格 只是小事一桩 |
[22:05] | A chimp could do it. | 黑猩猩都搞得定 |
[22:07] | Little chimpanzee. | 小黑猩猩 |
[22:12] | – Hi. – Connor. | -你好 -康纳 |
[22:14] | – Happy Thanksgiving. – Thank you. | -感恩节快乐 -谢谢 |
[22:16] | – This is… – Yes. Willa. | -这位是… -对 威拉 |
[22:18] | I heard you were coming, but I didn’t believe it. | 我听说你要来 但没想到你真来了 |
[22:21] | Happy Thanksgiving. | 感恩节快乐 |
[22:22] | I hear this is Logan’s favorite. | 我听说这是罗根的最爱 |
[22:24] | – Thank you. – Yeah. | -谢谢 -客气了 |
[22:25] | More. Excuse me. | 又一罐 恕我失陪 |
[22:27] | Gerri. | 格丽 |
[22:28] | Right over here. | 这边 |
[22:30] | – Happy Thanksgiving. – Thank you. | -感恩节快乐 -谢谢 |
[22:32] | Oh! Arnaud Lahrer. J’adore! Merci beaucoup. | 阿诺德·拉合尔 我好喜欢 太感谢你了 |
[22:36] | He brought her to Thanksgiving? | 他带她来参加感恩节聚会吗 |
[22:37] | Do you think she charges overtime for holidays? | 你觉得她会收节假日加班费吗 |
[22:39] | It’s not cool. Like, one day that’s a story. | 不太妙 感觉总有一天会演变成丑闻 |
[22:41] | Oh, no. | 不 |
[22:42] | – You know that. – I know. | -你懂的 -我懂 |
[22:43] | Why’d they bring cranberry sauce too? | 他们干嘛也带越橘果酱 |
[22:45] | Oh, yeah, forget it. You can’t get him anything. | 别纠结了 你也送不了他啥新奇的 |
[22:47] | Last Christmas I thought I’d had an idea, | 去年圣诞节 我以为自己很机灵 |
[22:50] | new General MacArthur bio? | 送了一本麦克·阿瑟将军的新传记 |
[22:52] | He got, like, seven copies. | 结果他手头已经有七本了 |
[22:53] | Can I have some canapés? | 我能吃点甜点吗 |
[22:55] | Good luck. | 祝你好运 |
[22:57] | Yeah. | 行吧 |
[23:03] | What the fuck is Ewan doing here? | 尤恩为毛来这里 |
[23:07] | That is the question. | 问得好 |
[23:09] | That would fuck your numbers. | 这会影响你的票数 |
[23:11] | Whose idea was it? | 谁的主意 |
[23:13] | Marcia’s. | 玛西娅的 |
[23:15] | I think. | 好像是 |
[23:17] | Your dad’s… | 你爸… |
[23:19] | suddenly all about changing the trust, | 忽然之间要变动信托 |
[23:22] | she invites me and Gerri to Thanksgiving… | 她邀请我和格丽去参加感恩节聚会… |
[23:25] | And lures Uncle Sasquatch out of hiding. | 还把野人叔叔也引了出来 |
[23:30] | Gotta tip your chapeau to that shit. | 简直想”庆祝”一下 |
[23:35] | Uncle Ewan. | 尤恩叔叔 |
[23:36] | It’s good to see you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[23:38] | It’s been too long. | 好久不见了 |
[23:39] | Hmm. Likewise. | 对啊 我有同感 |
[23:43] | So, um, where is he? | 他在哪 |
[23:45] | Uh, he’s resting, I guess. | 我觉得他可能在休息吧 |
[23:48] | I drove 500 miles, and he can’t come downstairs? | 我大老远跑过来 他居然连楼都不下吗 |
[23:51] | I guess he’s still pretty sick. So… | 他可能还病得厉害 所以… |
[23:54] | I mean, he’s up and about, but, uh… | 他的情况有好有坏 但是… |
[23:57] | he’s… he’s not really quite his old self. | 他… 他跟以前不太一样了 |
[24:01] | He’s actually… | 他其实… |
[24:05] | No, I shouldn’t say it. | 不 我不该说的 |
[24:06] | He’s actually acting kind of strange. | 他的行事其实有点奇怪 |
[24:08] | Like inviting me to Thanksgiving. | 比如说邀请我来过感恩节 |
[24:11] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[24:16] | So, how’s it goin’? | 最近如何 |
[24:19] | So sorry to hear about your woman, Shiv. | 小西 为你的女政客感到遗憾 |
[24:22] | – You mean Joyce? – Mm-hmm. | -你说乔伊丝吗 -对啊 |
[24:25] | No, she won, Grace. She’s a US senator. | 不 她赢了 格蕾丝 她当上了美国参议员 |
[24:27] | No, I don’t think so, because I… | 不 好像不是的 因为我… |
[24:29] | I’m pretty sure. | 我很确定 |
[24:30] | I was there. | 我当时就在场 |
[24:32] | I mean, I was up for 72 hours. | 我三天没合眼了 |
[24:34] | It was kind of a big deal for me. | 这事对我来说还挺重要 |
[24:35] | I’ve been asked to be senior advisor. | 我受邀担任参议员顾问 |
[24:37] | Oh, well, congratulations. | 那就恭喜了 |
[24:40] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[24:42] | – No. – You did a great job | -不用 -你做得很好 |
[24:43] | because she was really quite unlikeable. | 因为她真是一点都不可爱 |
[24:47] | It’s true. | 这是真的 |
[24:48] | I never liked her. | 我从来没喜欢过她 |
[24:49] | Huh. | 是吗 |
[24:52] | Why is that? | 为什么 |
[24:53] | I guess she’s kind of, you know, | 我觉得她有点 |
[24:55] | she’s kind of… kind of phony? | 她有点… 虚伪 |
[24:58] | Kind of scary? | 有点吓人 |
[24:59] | She wanted to take all my lovely money. | 她想把我所有的钱都卷走 |
[25:06] | Right. So too fake and too real. | 没错 太虚假又太真实 |
[25:09] | I guess she just comes off as a kind of a… bitch. | 我觉得她表现得很像个… 贱货 |
[25:15] | But, like, you must get that a lot. | 你肯定也经常被这么说吧 |
[25:19] | Yeah. You know, not usually from family, | 对啊 但在感恩节被家人这么说 |
[25:22] | at Thanksgiving. | 还是第一次 |
[25:27] | – Amir. – Maman. | -阿米尔 -妈 |
[25:29] | – Finalement. – Veillez excuser mon retard. | -你终于来了 -抱歉 我来晚了 |
[25:31] | Je suis content que tu sois là. | 你能来我就很高兴了 |
[25:33] | – Who’s that? – I think it’s Marcia’s son. | -那是谁 -我觉得是玛西娅的儿子 |
[25:37] | Uh-huh. | 这样啊 |
[25:39] | – And who’s that? – With Connor? | -那是谁 -跟康纳一起的那个吗 |
[25:42] | – Mm-hmm. – That is his whore. | -对啊 -那是他的妓女 |
[25:45] | The woman talking about theater? | 搞戏剧的那个女人吗 |
[25:46] | Does he know? | 他知道吗 |
[25:49] | Of course. He pays her to suck his cock. | 那还用问 他可是付她钱给他口呢 |
[25:52] | No. No way. | 不 不会吧 |
[25:53] | I actually introduced them a few years ago | 几年前 是我牵线让他们俩认识 |
[25:55] | when she on that hot | 她那时还在 |
[25:57] | party-girl-who-wouldn’t-look- twice-at-you/hooker borderline. | “派对辣妹不会看你第二眼”的妓女边界线上 |
[26:00] | She’s cute. I mean, pretty. | 她很可爱 很漂亮 |
[26:02] | – Here she… Here she comes. – OK, soldier, ready? | -她… 她过来了 -好了 士兵 准备好了吗 |
[26:05] | Just gettin’ the deets. | 来谈细节了 |
[26:07] | – Copy. – Hi. | -懂了 -你们好 |
[26:08] | – Happy Thanksgiving. – Happy thanksgiving. | -感恩节快乐 -感恩节快乐 |
[26:11] | This is my cousin Greg. | 这是我的堂弟 格雷格 |
[26:12] | He is very excited to meet you. | 他见到你巨激动 |
[26:14] | Excuse me. | 失陪了 |
[26:20] | – H-Hi. – Hi. | -你 你好 -你好 |
[26:24] | Happy Thanksgiving. | 感恩节快乐 |
[26:25] | Yeah. | 对 |
[26:28] | Yes. | 感恩节快乐 |
[26:29] | I’m sorry, did I interrupt something, or… | 抱歉 我打扰你们了吗 还是… |
[26:31] | No, no, uh, no. We were just… | 不 不 不 我们只是在… |
[26:32] | We weren’t talking about anything, | 我们也没聊什么 |
[26:33] | we were talking about, uh, theater. | 就说了点 戏剧 |
[26:37] | Oh! Do you like theater? | 你喜欢戏剧吗 |
[26:40] | No. No, not… Not… Not really. | 不 不是… 不是… 太喜欢 |
[26:43] | I mean, I haven’t seen a lot, | 我看得不多 |
[26:44] | but of the stuff I’ve seen, not really. | 但就我看过的 不是太喜欢 |
[26:47] | OK. We don’t have to talk about theater. | 其实 我们不用非得谈戏剧 |
[26:49] | – No, good. – OK. | -不 没关系 -好的 |
[26:52] | Oh, well, here’s a question. | 那么问题来了 |
[26:54] | Uh…. would you rather | 那个… 如果你被困住 |
[26:57] | be trapped in a swimming pool with a shark | 是宁愿选有鲨鱼的游泳池 |
[27:00] | or in a cage with a tiger? | 还是有老虎的笼子 |
[27:05] | Um… maybe a swimming pool with a shark. And you? | 这个… 有鲨鱼的游泳池吧 你呢 |
[27:11] | – Yeah. Same. – Right? | -我也是 -是吗 |
[27:12] | Like, yeah, totally. | 是啊 真的 |
[27:15] | ‘Cause you can punch a shark right in the nose… | 因为你可以正对着鲨鱼的鼻子砸下去… |
[27:17] | Come on, Kemo Sabe. Come on. | 过来 凯莫·萨贝 过来一下 |
[27:19] | – Now? – Now. Come on. | -现在吗 -对 过来 |
[27:23] | Bye. | 再见 |
[27:26] | – Hey, man. – Hey. | -来了 哥们 -来了 |
[27:28] | Great handshake. Firm. Handshake buddies. | 力道不错 很结实 握手伙伴呀 |
[27:31] | OK, you. OK. | 好的 回见 |
[27:36] | These are the file numbers, and this is the room number. | 这些是文件编号 这个是房间号 |
[27:41] | Good? | 没问题吧 |
[27:44] | OK. | 好 |
[27:49] | I hate the jokes, I hate the atmosphere, | 这里的玩笑和氛围让我讨厌 |
[27:53] | and I’ve been thinking, and I have an idea. | 我想了很久 得出了个想法 |
[27:58] | You’re such a great person… | 你很优秀… |
[28:01] | such a great… writer/producer, | 是个厉害的… 作家和制片人 |
[28:05] | I want to help you with your career. | 我想在事业上帮你一把 |
[28:08] | And the financial aspect of this isn’t even a concern. | 经济方面不用你担心 |
[28:11] | I can fund your work. And then… | 我可以资助你工作 然后… |
[28:12] | – OK, how do you mean? – I mean… | -好吧 说重点 -我是说… |
[28:15] | I’d like us… | 我希望我们… |
[28:18] | to be kind of… | 可以差不多… |
[28:21] | exclusive? | 确定关系了 |
[28:24] | Uh, that way you could stop… | 这样你就能不再… |
[28:28] | hanging out with other people | 跟别的人约会 |
[28:29] | and you’d have more free time. | 你的空闲时间就更多了 |
[28:32] | For the theater. | 专心搞戏剧 |
[28:34] | What do you think? | 你觉得呢 |
[28:36] | I mean, it’s obviously intriguing. | 这想法的确很诱人 |
[28:40] | If you wanted, you could live with me in New Mexico… | 如果你愿意 可以和我一起住在新墨西哥州… |
[28:41] | – No. – Of course, I mean, | -不行 -当然 不过 |
[28:44] | you know, it’s only like a four-hour flight… | 只是大概四小时的航程… |
[28:46] | I need to be in the city for my work. | 我得留在这里工作 |
[28:48] | Well, that can work too. | 那里也可以工作 |
[28:49] | – We can discuss the details. – Yeah. | -细节以后还能讨论嘛 -当然 |
[28:52] | It’s just so great that you’re open to this… | 不过你要是能把握住… |
[28:56] | uh, this…. this opportunity… | 这次… 进一步发展的机会… |
[29:00] | – for progression. – Yeah. | -就太好了 -我明白 |
[29:02] | It’s intriguing. Isn’t it? | 很诱人 不是吗 |
[29:04] | Slap my face. | 扇我的脸 |
[29:06] | – Slap you? – Yeah, slap my face. | -扇你吗 -对 扇我脸 |
[29:09] | Ooh, you’re the best girlfriend in the world. | 你是世界上最好的女朋友 |
[29:11] | Give me a kiss, give me a kiss. | 吻我 吻我 |
[29:13] | Happy Thanksgiving. | 感恩节快乐 |
[29:15] | Thank you. Happy Thanksgiving. | 谢谢 感恩节快乐 |
[29:22] | Oh, thank you. | 谢谢 |
[29:29] | You OK? | 你还好吗 |
[29:30] | Yeah. Yeah. | 当然 还行 |
[29:35] | Look who’s here. | 看谁来了 |
[29:41] | Well… Ewan. | 是… 尤恩 |
[29:45] | Logan. | 洛根 |
[29:47] | How was the journey? | 路上顺利吗 |
[29:49] | Incredibly long. | 漫长无比 |
[29:52] | You look terrible. | 你气色糟透了 |
[29:54] | Haggard. | 很憔悴 |
[29:55] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[29:59] | Yes… | 是啊… |
[30:01] | I have been… | 我的身体最近… |
[30:04] | incredibly unwell. | 非常不好 |
[30:07] | All right, everyone. | 好了 大家伙 |
[30:09] | Food is ready. | 餐点准备好了 |
[30:11] | Please. | 请就座 |
[30:44] | What’s up? | 你好啊 |
[30:45] | Uh, these are the boxes I need. | 这些是我要的盒子 |
[30:49] | OK. Pass? | 好 通行证呢 |
[30:58] | And you, presume… | 你 想必… |
[31:00] | presumably, you keep that, | 想必你会记录吧 |
[31:01] | like, that record of who got what, when? | 比如取件人 取件时间什么的 |
[31:05] | – Uh-huh. – Yeah. | -是啊 -好 |
[31:07] | Where does that r… that, like, record go? | 那些记录… 都记在哪里 |
[31:09] | It goes in this book. | 这个本子上 |
[31:11] | Cool. Great. | 好 很好 |
[31:14] | Who cares, right? | 没人会看的 是吧 |
[31:16] | Uh, yeah, I was just asking ’cause… | 那个 我问是因为… |
[31:18] | just in terms of like sharing it with third parties, | 这些有可能会给第三方看的话 |
[31:20] | I like to keep… keep my data pretty tight. | 我希望保护好… 我的隐私 |
[31:25] | Thanks, ma… Thanks, man. | 谢了 哥… 哥们 |
[31:31] | Again, welcome, everybody. | 再次 欢迎大家的到来 |
[31:35] | Please go ahead. | 请随意 |
[31:36] | We’re eating family-style. | 我们今天吃的是家庭餐 |
[31:39] | Oh, family style. What, almost like we’re a family. | 家庭餐啊 搞得我们跟一家人似的 |
[31:44] | OK. | 好了 |
[31:45] | All right. | 我来 |
[31:46] | Cross intersection. | 十字交叉 |
[31:49] | Serve yourself. | 别客气 |
[31:51] | – Thank you. – Is that what families do? | -谢谢 -那是家庭餐的做法吗 |
[31:53] | – No. No. – Yeah. | -不用 不了 -好 |
[32:04] | OK, Pa. Nicely done. | 老爸 切得真好 |
[32:07] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[32:19] | So, Ewan… | 尤恩… |
[32:21] | how’s the ranch? | 农场怎么样了 |
[32:23] | Why don’t you come up sometime? See for yourself. | 你怎么不哪天过来一趟呢 自己看看 |
[32:27] | Thank you, Ewan. What a kind invitation. | 谢谢 尤恩 真是热情的邀请 |
[32:31] | Hi! Hi. Sorry we’re late. | 大家好 抱歉我们来晚了 |
[32:35] | Happy Thanksgiving. | 感恩节快乐 |
[32:37] | Hey. | 来了 |
[32:38] | Hi. Happy Thanksgiving. Sorry, we’re on the Turkey Trail. | 来了 感恩节快乐 抱歉 路上太堵了 |
[32:41] | – You’re late. – Hi. | -你迟到了 -你好 |
[32:44] | – Hey. – Where’s Iverson? | -来了 -艾弗森呢 |
[32:45] | He’s… He’s… He’s, um… | 他… 他… 他… |
[32:48] | He’s just in the other room. | 他在另一间屋里 |
[32:49] | He’s… He’s just having a moment. | 他… 他现在情绪不对 |
[32:52] | Sorry, guys. | 抱歉了 大家 |
[32:53] | – I’ll go sit with him. – No, it’s fine. I will. | -我去陪他坐一会 -不用了 没关系 我去 |
[32:55] | Don’t go there! Hey! | 不许过去 |
[32:59] | Get him in here. | 让他进来 |
[33:01] | He has to do as he’s told. | 叫他干什么就得干什么 |
[33:03] | He just needs some time, because transitions | 他只是需要点时间 毕竟离婚过渡期 |
[33:06] | – are difficult. – Maybe we should just… | -很难熬 -或者我们应该… |
[33:07] | Oh. Transitions are difficult. | 是吗 过渡期很难熬 |
[33:10] | Are you kidding me? | 你在开玩笑吗 |
[33:10] | Did you know that transitions were difficult? | 你们知道过渡期困难这回事吗 |
[33:12] | I did know that transitions were difficult. | 我的确理解过渡期很难熬 |
[33:15] | Did you have transition difficulties? | 你们有过渡困难期吗 |
[33:16] | Cheers, everybody! | 干杯 大家 |
[33:19] | Cheers. | 干杯 |
[33:24] | Why are you calling me? Do not call me. Is there a problem? | 你打我电话干什么 别打给我 有事吗 |
[33:28] | Don’t tell me anything. Your phone shouldn’t even be on. | 什么都别告诉我 你手机都不该开着 |
[33:30] | I signed at the depository for the document crates, | 我在档案库登了记调出了文件箱 |
[33:33] | and, uh, I’m in the room, Tom, is that OK? | 然后 我进房间了 汤姆 这没问题吧 |
[33:36] | – Well, you know what to do. – But is it OK? Because… | -好的 你知道该怎么做 -但这没问题吗 因为… |
[33:38] | this feels like a Watergate sort of scenario, | 这状况就像水门事件一样 |
[33:42] | and I never studied that specifically, | 虽然我没具体学过 |
[33:44] | but I feel like, um, I’m correct in saying they all got fucked. | 但我确实记得 事件里的相关人员都玩儿完了 |
[33:48] | Of course it’s OK, Greg! | 当然没问题 格雷格 |
[33:50] | It’s OK. It’s a job. | 没事 这是工作 |
[33:52] | Shooting bolts into cows’ heads is a job, | 把螺栓射进牛头里[宰牛]也是工作 |
[33:54] | but it’s not how I want to spend my Thanksgiving. | 但我不想在感恩节的时候做 |
[33:57] | Ya know? | 你懂吧 |
[33:59] | …Hello? | …喂 |
[34:04] | Man… | 天… |
[34:07] | your dad. | 你爸 |
[34:09] | Fuck off. | 真混蛋 |
[34:11] | Yeah, I know. | 是 我知道 |
[34:13] | I guess he had it pretty rough. | 他做得确实很粗暴 |
[34:15] | Different generation. | 世代不同 |
[34:17] | OK, you know what? You go back in. I got this. | 好吧 你回去吧 我来陪着他 |
[34:20] | – I’m sure it’s my fault anyway. – I wasn’t saying that, Rava. | -本来也都是我的错 -我没这么说 拉瓦 |
[34:23] | I was just s… | 我是说… |
[34:25] | I was just saying maybe he | 我是说也许他 |
[34:26] | would like to feel where the line is sometimes. | 有时候是该懂得守点规矩 |
[34:30] | – Wow. – Come on. Guys? | -“厉害” -真是的 你们 |
[34:32] | Your food will get cold. | 菜要凉了 |
[34:35] | – Got it. – Coming. | -知道了 -就来 |
[34:36] | ♪ This saves the day ♪ | ♪ 力挽狂澜[这部分留下] ♪ |
[34:41] | ♪ This saves the day, the other goes away ♪ | ♪ 力挽狂澜 输家滚蛋[另一部分丢掉] ♪ |
[34:44] | ♪ This saves the day, the other goes away ♪ | ♪ 力挽狂澜 输家滚蛋 ♪ |
[34:54] | ♪ Saves the day, the other goes away ♪ | ♪ 力挽狂澜 输家滚蛋 ♪ |
[34:57] | ♪ Saves the day, the other goes away ♪ | ♪ 力挽狂澜 输家滚蛋 ♪ |
[35:02] | ♪ Greg is choppin’ it up ♪ | ♪ 格雷格状态正佳 ♪ |
[35:04] | ♪ Greg is choppin’ it up, Greg is choppin’ it up ♪ | ♪ 格雷格状态正佳 格雷格状态正佳 ♪ |
[35:17] | ♪ This saves the day ♪ | ♪ 力挽狂澜 ♪ |
[35:20] | ♪ The other goes away ♪ | ♪ 输家滚蛋 ♪ |
[35:25] | ♪ This saves the day ♪ | ♪ 力挽狂澜 ♪ |
[35:26] | And are they expensive? | 它们贵吗 |
[35:29] | Varies. | 有多有少 |
[35:31] | This. Hm, here. | 这里的这个 |
[35:33] | This is a Victoria Cross. | 这是维多利亚十字勋章 |
[35:35] | Rome, you should do something like this. | 小罗 你应该研究点这样的事 |
[35:37] | It’s nice to have a hobby. | 有个爱好挺好的 |
[35:39] | – I got a hobby. – Killing hobos isn’t a hobby. | -我有爱好 -杀死流浪汉才不是爱好 |
[35:42] | Pretty. | 说得漂亮 |
[35:43] | And this… | 再看这个… |
[35:45] | is a World War I 16th Infantry Canadian medal. | 是十六世纪一战加拿大步兵勋章 |
[35:51] | Of course, | 当然了 |
[35:53] | the Assyrians wore medals before the Romans. | 亚述人在罗马人之前就开始带勋章了 |
[35:57] | But this… is Roman. | 而这枚… 是罗马帝国 |
[35:59] | And, excuse my ignorance, but did you win any of these? | 原谅我的无知 但有哪些是你赢得的吗 |
[36:02] | Of course not. | 当然没有 |
[36:03] | He never served. | 他从未服兵役 |
[36:06] | Is it OK if I… | 我能不能摸… |
[36:08] | – Maybe don’t touch. – OK. | -最好别摸 -好吧 |
[36:10] | This one did cost rather a lot. | 这个确实花了大价钱 |
[36:12] | Not as much as it cost the man who won it. | 当初赢得他的人可没花那么多 |
[36:17] | I collect ’em… out of respect. | 我收集它们… 是出于尊重 |
[36:20] | Sure you do. | 当然了 |
[36:21] | You know, 50 years ago | 你知道吗 五十年前 |
[36:24] | he volunteered for a war just to impress the town slut. | 他自愿参战就是为赢得镇上一个荡妇的欢心 |
[36:28] | And now, no one… no one… ever hears the end of it. | 可现在 这故事被他没完没了地说 |
[36:32] | I thought Canadians only fought on the ice. | 我以为加拿大人只在冰上打仗呢 |
[36:35] | 30,000 Canadians fought communism in Vietnam. | 三万加拿大士兵在越南打共产党 |
[36:39] | Oh, yeah. | 是啊 |
[36:41] | Thank you, thank you, thank you. | 谢谢你 感谢 太感谢你了 |
[36:43] | What do you want, huh? A medal? | 你想要什么 勋章吗 |
[36:45] | – To keep us free. – What? | -让大家自由 -你说什么 |
[36:48] | Viet Cong come up your drainpipe in Ottawa, did they? | 越南共党顺着下水道爬到渥太华了吗 是吗 |
[36:51] | Free to spew your poison. | 随你怎么恶言相向 |
[36:53] | Carnival barker for all the wars we really didn’t need. | 你为每一场我们本不用打的战争狂欢叫好 |
[36:57] | Did you even fire a gun? | 你枪都没开过吧 |
[36:59] | Didn’t you end up doing KP duty? | 你最后不就是个炊事兵吗 |
[37:01] | Oh, please, come on. | 请别这样 |
[37:02] | They should send you the bodies. | 应该把尸体寄给你 |
[37:03] | Bear any burden. Stir any gumbo. | 你肩负重任 在厨房搅拌秋葵浓汤 |
[37:05] | I don’t have any of your channels at my house. | 我家里一个你的频道都没有 |
[37:08] | Oh, I see them… | 但我看过… |
[37:09] | at the place I go for noodles. | 在我吃面条的馆子里 |
[37:12] | They have ’em on. | 那里有你的频道 |
[37:14] | And I’m embarrassed. | 我觉得很丢脸 |
[37:15] | Bullshit. | 胡扯 |
[37:18] | You don’t have ’em because you’re bitter. | 你不装那些频道是因为你愤愤不平 |
[37:20] | Global warming? | 全球变暖 |
[37:21] | Climate change? | 气候变化 |
[37:23] | The blood of millions on your hands? | 你手上数不清的人命 |
[37:25] | To get your fuckin’ nut, Captain Cautious. | 玩蛋去吧 缩手缩脚上校 |
[37:28] | Everything isn’t about money, Logan. | 不是什么事都与钱有关 洛根 |
[37:31] | Have you ever heard of ethics? | 你就没听过道德一说吗 |
[37:32] | You ever heard of a begging letter? | 那你听过求援信吗 |
[37:35] | One miserable letter. | 一封可悲的信 |
[37:38] | I got a thousand acres… you got the rest of the world. | 我只拥有一千英亩的土地… 而你拥有全世界 |
[37:42] | Oh, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah. | 好吧 好吧 好吧 |
[37:44] | Big man. Big brother. | 大人物 大哥 |
[37:46] | Wouldn’t eat a fuckin’ blueberry until it had been weighed | 吃个破蓝莓都要称一下 |
[37:50] | and written in the ledger, little Miss Prim! | 还要记在小账本上 你个古板小姐 |
[37:52] | You don’t know who I am. | 你不了解我 |
[37:54] | And you are not the arbiter of the truth. | 你也不是真相的裁决者 |
[37:56] | Oh, yeah, yeah, heard it all before. | 当然 当然 老生常谈 |
[38:01] | I was told that you were ready to apologize. | 有人告诉我你已经准备好道歉了 |
[38:04] | For what?! | 道什么歉 |
[38:12] | You’re all liars. | 你们都是骗子 |
[38:15] | You lied to me. | 你们欺骗了我 |
[38:18] | And you humiliated me. | 也羞辱了我 |
[38:26] | But other than that, you had a nice time? | 但除此之外 你还是度过了一段美好时光的吧 |
[38:28] | Go fuck yourself. | 滚边儿去 |
[38:32] | I don’t understand why we don’t invite him every year. | 我不懂为什么我们不每年都请他来 |
[38:37] | Your idea. | 你出的好主意 |
[39:16] | How’s it going? | 过得好吗 |
[39:20] | That’s… a bunch of corporate materials… | 那些是… 一大堆公司文件… |
[39:23] | headin’ for an extra shreddin’. | 还要再碎一回 |
[39:25] | That’s it. | 搞定 |
[39:31] | All right, thank you. Thank you. | 好了 谢谢 谢谢你们 |
[39:35] | Not supposed to talk, I guess. | 我好像不该说话 |
[39:43] | I knew this was a mistake. | 我就知道这是个错误 |
[39:46] | – I’m going home. – Can we talk? | -我要回家了 -我们能谈谈吗 |
[39:51] | …Uncle Ewan? | …尤恩叔叔 |
[39:52] | There’s nothing to talk about it. | 没什么可谈的 |
[39:54] | He’s a liar. | 他是个骗子 |
[39:56] | He thinks he’s telling the truth. | 他以为自己在说真话 |
[39:57] | – It’s goddamn infuriating. – Yup. Yup. | -真他妈让人生气 -是 没错 |
[39:59] | The only thing I ever got from him was a mouthful of garbage. | 我从他那得到的只有满嘴垃圾 |
[40:02] | He’s… He’s tough. He is tough. | 他… 他很难搞 确实难搞 |
[40:04] | You’d have thought nearly dying might have changed him. | 本以为将死之人能有所改变 |
[40:07] | Well, I think he has changed. | 好吧 我觉得他变了 |
[40:09] | I don’t think he’s himself at the moment. | 我觉得他现在状态很不对 |
[40:12] | Like he’s a lot sicker than he’s letting on. | 他的病比看起来更重 |
[40:14] | – Uh-huh. – He’s erratic, | -好吧 -他喜怒无常 |
[40:18] | he’s making bad decisions… | 不断做着糟糕的决定… |
[40:20] | if he’s not careful, he’s gonna destroy the company. | 如果他不小心 就会毁了公司 |
[40:24] | And you have a plan? | 你有什么计划吗 |
[40:26] | …Well, I’m considering. | …是 我在考虑 |
[40:35] | OK, look. | 好吧 听着 |
[40:40] | I never got a chance to know you, | 虽然我从没机会了解你 |
[40:42] | but I always liked you. OK? | 但我一直都很欣赏你 懂吗 |
[40:45] | I’m gonna say something now. | 我准备跟你说件事 |
[40:47] | I’m putting my prick on the third rail here, | 虽说我这是在冒险 |
[40:50] | but at the next board meeting, | 但下次董事会上 |
[40:53] | there’s going to be a vote of no confidence. | 会进行不信任投票 |
[41:04] | I mean, do you have confidence in him? | 你对他有信心吗 |
[41:07] | My brother’s an ex-Scot… | 我弟弟已经不是苏格兰人了… |
[41:10] | an ex-Canadian, an ex-human being. | 不是加拿大人 也不是人 |
[41:15] | But he’s still my brother. | 不过他终归是我弟 |
[41:18] | Uncle Ewan, w-where are you… | 尤恩叔叔 你要去哪儿… |
[41:20] | OK. No, I… I get that. | 行 我… 我懂了 |
[41:24] | So do you think it’s gonna be OK? | 你觉得他们会和解吗 |
[41:26] | Oh, yeah, this was in no way our worst Thanksgiving. | 当然 这比我们家最糟的那次感恩节还差远了 |
[41:31] | So apparently, um, your lawyer’s talking to my lawyer. | 你的律师最近在和我的律师沟通 |
[41:34] | – You mean your mom. – Yeah. | -是你妈 -是的 |
[41:36] | She’s got all excited about | 她对我精子数[后代]的 |
[41:38] | tiered share option tie-ins for my sperm count, | 分层认股权关系特别较真 |
[41:41] | and I’m goin’, “No, no, no.” | 然后我说 “不 不 不” |
[41:44] | But she did notice that re: infidelities, | 她提到了有关不忠行为 |
[41:47] | there’s no clause for that. | 好像没有条款涉及它 |
[41:48] | Yeah. We don’t need to do that. | 对 我们用不着这条 |
[41:50] | No. Cause that’s not gonna happen. | 确实 我们不会背叛彼此 |
[41:51] | Right. And if it does, we’re both grown-ups. | 对 就算发生了 大家都是成年人了 |
[41:54] | Yes. | 当然 |
[41:56] | Meaning? | 什么意思 |
[41:58] | Well, I mean, nothing’s gonna happen, | 我是说什么都不会发生 |
[42:01] | but, you know, things happen with travel, so… | 不过你懂的 出差在外难免… |
[42:05] | Yeah, I… I don’t travel that much. | 我… 我不会经常出差 |
[42:08] | Yeah, but… the point is, shit happens. | 我知道… 重点是 世事难料 |
[42:12] | – Does shit happen? – No. No, not to us. | -世事真的难料吗 -当然不 我们不会 |
[42:16] | No, but, yes, shit happens, | 不过世事的确难料 |
[42:18] | that’s why we have the expression “Shit happens.” | 所以才有”世事难料”这话 |
[42:23] | Tom… | 汤姆… |
[42:25] | I have not cheated on you. Because I love you. | 我没劈过腿 因为我爱你 |
[42:28] | OK. Thanks. | 明白 谢谢 |
[42:34] | I believe her. | 我相信她 |
[42:36] | Do you believe her? | 你信她吗 |
[42:38] | Although she does coach professional liars for a living, | 话说回来她是靠培训职业骗子赚钱的 |
[42:41] | so you do have to factor that in. | 你自己得好好琢磨琢磨 |
[42:49] | I just… I just wanna say | 我… 我就是想说 |
[42:55] | I… I would really appreciate it if… | 我… 我非常希望你… |
[42:58] | You know, I was only… | 我只是… |
[43:00] | kicking some notions around, | 向周边传达一些想法 |
[43:01] | – and nothing is set, so… – Excuse me. | -目前还没有定论 -抱歉 |
[43:05] | I really don’t think we have to make a whole… | 我真觉得咱们没必要… |
[43:09] | I… I just want what’s best for him. | 我… 我是为了他好 |
[43:11] | Uh-huh. Of course. | 那还用说吗 |
[43:14] | The good son. | 好儿子 |
[43:16] | It’s brilliant. | “好”极了 |
[43:30] | I, uh… forgot my stick. | 我… 拐杖忘拿了 |
[43:37] | We’re leaving. | 咱们走了 |
[43:38] | – Wh… What? – Come on, Greg. | -什… 什么 -快来 格雷格 |
[43:41] | It’s just, I only just got here again, | 我才刚回到这儿 |
[43:46] | Tomorrow’s… I’m kinda busy, | 明天… 还挺忙的 |
[43:48] | like, I have a lot… stuff… work… to do here. | 有很多事情… 等着我… 去做 |
[43:51] | Like, I’m pretty important here. | 我的职责还挺重要的 |
[43:54] | I’m starving, too. Like… | 我也快饿死了… |
[43:56] | How am I supposed to get home? | 那我怎么回家 |
[43:59] | Uber. | 叫优步 |
[44:00] | We can call one of our guys. That’s no problem. | 我可以叫司机 不麻烦的 |
[44:02] | OK. Great. Yeah. | 好 太棒了 |
[44:05] | This whole family is a nest of vipers. | 这个家族就是个毒蛇[小人]窝 |
[44:08] | They’ll wrap themselves around you | 他们会缠绕着你 |
[44:11] | and they’ll suffocate you. | 让你窒息而死 |
[44:15] | I’m pretty sure… | 我觉得… |
[44:19] | I’m pretty sure that’s boa constrictors. | 那应该是蟒蛇干的事吧 |
[44:22] | OK, you. | 行了 你 |
[44:24] | Enough. Get in there. | 闹够了 给我进去 |
[44:28] | – Now! – Logan. We… | -立刻 -洛根 我们… |
[44:30] | Iverson. | 艾弗森 |
[44:34] | See? | 看见没 |
[44:35] | Thank you. Thank you for the support. | 谢谢你 谢谢你的支持 |
[44:37] | That’s great. | 简直了 |
[44:45] | Don’t even. | 想都别想 |
[44:59] | What are you doing? Who put this on? | 你在干嘛 谁放的电影 |
[45:00] | Gracie. | 格蕾丝 |
[45:02] | And why are you laughing? | 那你们笑什么 |
[45:04] | The big turkey just ate the family’s corn. | 大火鸡把这家人的玉米都吃了 |
[45:07] | And you think that would actually happen? | 你们真的信了吗 |
[45:09] | A turkey of that magnitude in the backyard, | 这么大的火鸡在后院里 |
[45:11] | and the parents don’t notice? How is that possible? | 大人们却没发觉 怎么可能 |
[45:16] | Exactly. | 就是说啊 |
[45:17] | You’ve gotta hide! | 你得躲起来 |
[45:18] | Grace, can I… | 格蕾丝 我能… |
[45:20] | OK. Excuse me. I’ll be back. | 不好意思 马上回来 |
[45:24] | Well, enjoy your movie, kids. | 好好看电影 孩子们 |
[45:25] | He probably just got in… | 他大概才刚进来… |
[45:29] | Oh, my God. | 我的天呐 |
[45:30] | What the fuck, Grace? | 搞毛 格蕾丝 |
[45:31] | It was just there, and I… It’s actually pretty good. | 我到的时候她们就在看了… 电影挺好看的 |
[45:35] | Oh, it’s good? It is? Really? Oh, I didn’t know that. It’s good. | 是吗 我还不知道呢 原来好看啊 |
[45:38] | – Is it really? It’s good? – Yeah. | -真的很好看吗 -是啊 |
[45:40] | OK, well, then clearly we have irreconcilable differences, | 那行 看来咱俩出现不可调解的矛盾了 |
[45:43] | so we need to have a talk. | 所以我们得谈谈 |
[45:44] | – What talk? – What talk? | -谈什么 -谈什么 |
[45:45] | I’m not in a place right now | 我还没到能那啥[结婚]的地步 |
[45:47] | where I can blah, it’s not you, | 这也不是你的问题 |
[45:49] | it’s blah, I’ll always care for blah, | 而是那啥 我一直都关心那啥 |
[45:51] | please leave those pics of my cock and blahs, | 请把我小弟弟的照片留下 |
[45:53] | blah blah blah blah blah. That fuckin’ talk. | 等等等等那啥 就是这种谈话 |
[45:55] | Oh, OK, you wanna talk | 好 你想谈谈 |
[45:56] | about how we only fuck once every six months? | 为什么我们大半年才上一次床吗 |
[45:58] | Fuck you. You got plenty. | 滚蛋 你干得还不够多吗 |
[45:59] | You don’t wanna talk about that? | 你就不想谈那事吗 |
[46:01] | That’s not fun to talk about? | 这个话题谈着不好玩吗 |
[46:02] | Just did. Shut up. Fuck you. | 谈完了 闭嘴 滚你妈的 |
[46:04] | – Watch your movie. – Fuck you. | -看你的电影去 -操你妈 |
[46:19] | Hey. All good? | 妥了吗 |
[46:22] | – All done. – I don’t wanna know, | -都办好了 -我不想知道 |
[46:25] | and don’t ever tell me, | 也别告诉我 |
[46:28] | but well done. | 不过你干得漂亮 |
[46:30] | Welcome to the family. | 欢迎加入我们家 |
[46:34] | OK, everyone. | 好了 各位 |
[46:36] | Ready for pie? | 准备吃派了吗 |
[46:38] | – Yum. – Please. | -太好了 -来吧 |
[46:48] | And if by some chance | 要是那狗熊 |
[46:51] | that bear pushes me off the roof, | 有那么丁点可能把我从屋顶上推下去 |
[46:54] | I’m gonna shoot that fuckin’ dog. | 我就一枪崩了那条狗 |
[46:57] | – So you shot it? – What? | -所以你开枪了 -什么 |
[47:00] | – So you shot it? – It was a joke. | -你开枪了吗 -这是个笑话 |
[47:02] | – It’s not an anecdote. – You missed the beginning. | -不是真事 -你没听到开头 |
[47:04] | I didn’t hear the first part, yeah. | 我没听到开头 |
[47:05] | – You didn’t need to. – Nobody did. | -你不用听 -没人听到了 |
[47:09] | Can we do what my family does at Thanksgiving? | 能做件我们家在感恩节做的事吗 |
[47:11] | Fuck the turkey? | 干火鸡吗 |
[47:13] | Go to other people’s dinners. | 去别人家吃饭 |
[47:16] | No, no. | 不是 |
[47:17] | We go around, we go around the table and we each say | 我们轮流 绕着桌子一圈对彼此轮流 |
[47:20] | what we’re thankful for. | 说感恩的话 |
[47:22] | Very well, | 行吧 |
[47:23] | I’ll go first. | 我先说 |
[47:25] | I’m thankful to have the family all together. | 我感恩全家都聚齐了 |
[47:28] | Nice. | 好 |
[47:30] | I’m thankful that I was not born a Siamese twin. | 我感恩上天没把我生成连体婴儿 |
[47:32] | I’m also thankful for that, | 我同意 |
[47:34] | but I’m also thankful for the food. | 我还要感恩食物 |
[47:36] | Yeah, me too. The food. Amazing. | 我也是 食物太美味了 |
[47:39] | You can’t piggy-back on my thanks. Have your own. | 你不能抄我的 说你自己的 |
[47:43] | I’m feeling thankful that Logan’s better. Feel… Yeah. | 我感恩洛根身体好起来了 真的 |
[47:48] | Well, I think we’re all thankful for that. | 我们都很感恩这点 |
[47:49] | I think it goes without saying. | 无需赘述 |
[47:51] | But… Yeah, I am. Really. | 但… 没错 真的很开心 |
[47:55] | – You. – What, me? | -该你了 -什么 我吗 |
[47:56] | You. | 就是你 |
[47:58] | Um, I’m grateful I’m not in a refugee camp. | 我感恩自己不在难民营 |
[48:02] | I guess this is better than that. | 因为这里比那儿好多了 |
[48:04] | I think you should be thankful for that. | 你确实应该为此感恩 |
[48:06] | And so say all of us. That was a good one. | 我们大家都这么想的 说得真棒 |
[48:09] | – Can I say? – Go ahead. | -我能说说吗 -说吧 |
[48:11] | I’m thankful for the opportunity to head up Animation in Europe, | 我感恩能有机会主持欧洲分部的动画制作 |
[48:14] | and I hope to turn around an underperforming division. | 希望我能让这个绩效不彰的部门焕然一新 |
[48:20] | Well, I’m thankful that you told us about that, then. | 那我就感恩你把这事告诉我们了 |
[48:24] | – Congratulations. – Thank you. | -祝贺你 -谢谢 |
[48:27] | I’m thankful to have Willa here. | 我感恩威拉在场 |
[48:28] | I’m thankful to be made to feel so… welcome. | 我感恩大家这么… 欢迎我 |
[48:35] | And I’m thankful that I am gonna be marrying | 我感恩我即将结婚 |
[48:40] | into one of the most vital and interesting and… | 然后加入世界上最重要和最有趣… |
[48:45] | kind and loving families in the world. | 最友善和关爱的家族 |
[48:50] | Are you not gonna be marrying Shiv anymore? | 你不娶小西了吗 |
[48:53] | Since we’re talking about families, | 既然咱们谈到家族了 |
[48:55] | I have a little announcement. Uh… | 我想小小地通知大家… |
[48:58] | Willa and I are pleased to announce that I’ve asked her, | 威拉和我很高兴宣布 我已经请求过她 |
[49:02] | and she’s agreed that we are to… | 她也同意我们要… |
[49:06] | take the next steps. | 迈出下一步了 |
[49:10] | What? Y-You’re not getting, uh…? | 啥意思 你们不会是要结… |
[49:13] | No. We’re… | 不是 我们… |
[49:15] | goin’ steady. | 打算稳定下来 |
[49:16] | Jesus Christ. | 老天爷 |
[49:19] | You’re going steady? What are you, nine? | 稳定下来 你还是九岁小孩吗 |
[49:22] | – What? – Happy for you, man. | -怎么了 -为你高兴 老哥 |
[49:24] | – Thanks. – Very nice, Connor. | -谢谢 -非常棒 康纳 |
[49:26] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[49:30] | Grace? | 格蕾丝 |
[49:32] | Me? OK. Um… | 我吗 好吧… |
[49:36] | I’m thankful for all the love | 我感恩罗曼对我的 |
[49:39] | Roman has shown to me, | 全部的关爱 |
[49:41] | and for never being selfish or self-centered | 感恩他从不自私 从不唯我独尊 |
[49:47] | or egocentric or neurotic or unfaithful. | 从不以自我为中心 神经质或不忠诚 |
[49:53] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[49:56] | OK. A game? | 好 玩个游戏吧 |
[49:59] | Shall we play a game? | 咱们玩个游戏吧 |
[50:01] | – Yeah. – Let’s gather the kids. | -当然 -把孩子们叫过来吧 |
[50:03] | OK, come on, kiddies. | 行 来吧 宝贝们 |
[50:06] | What game? | 什么游戏 |
[50:20] | You didn’t want to tell us about, uh, Amir? | 你不想跟我们谈谈阿米尔的事吗 |
[50:23] | – What? – Shall we? | -啥事 -咱们走吧 |
[50:25] | What should we say about Amir? | 我们要谈阿米尔的什么事 |
[50:28] | He wants to know about Amir. What should we say? | 他想知道阿米尔的事 我们要说什么 |
[50:35] | Congratulations on your next steps. | 祝贺你迈入下一步了 |
[50:37] | – Oh, thank you. – I’m interested to know | -多谢了 -我很想知道 |
[50:39] | what “Next steps” actually means. | “下一步”到底是什么意思 |
[50:41] | Is there a greeting card I can buy that says… | 我能买张贺卡 上面写着… |
[50:43] | No, your good wishes are all that’s necessary. | 不必 你的好意我们心领了 |
[50:45] | Is there a ceremony or is it more a financial arrangement? | 会举行仪式呢 还是财务安排更多一点 |
[50:50] | Hey, listen. | 你给我听着 |
[50:51] | At least I’m only getting fucked by one member of this family, yeah? | 至少这里只有一位家族成员在搞我 懂了吗 |
[50:58] | OK, your turn. | 好 该你了 |
[51:01] | I went to the market and bought a pony, | 我去超市买了只小马驹 |
[51:03] | a big fat hen, and this. | 一只胖母鸡和这个 |
[51:07] | OK. I went to the market and bought a new hat, | 我去超市买了顶新帽子 |
[51:10] | a pony, a big fat hen, and this. | 一只小马驹 一只胖母鸡和这个 |
[51:13] | Uh, I went to the market and I bought a crack pipe… | 我去超市买了可卡因试管… |
[51:17] | – That’s terrible. – No? | -糟透了 -不行吗 |
[51:18] | All right, I went to the market and I bought a gimp suit– | 好吧 我去超市买了件紧身衣[SM]… |
[51:21] | – Come on! – Oh, my God. | -别闹了 -我的天 |
[51:23] | I bought a potato, a new hat, | 我去超市买了颗土豆 一顶新帽子 |
[51:26] | a pony, a big fat hen, and this. | 一只小马驹 一只胖母鸡和这个 |
[51:30] | Your turn. | 该你了 |
[51:33] | All right. Come on, Dad, what’s it gonna be? | 来吧 老爸 你想买个啥 |
[51:35] | A hot dog, or China? Immortality? | 热狗 中国或是永生之力 |
[51:38] | The soul of the nation? | 还是国家之魂 |
[51:44] | I went to market and I bought… | 我去超市买了… |
[51:46] | Yeah, OK. | 行 我知道 |
[51:47] | I went to market | 我去超市 |
[51:49] | and I bought… | 买了… |
[51:56] | …local TV. | …本地电视台 |
[51:57] | – Can he buy that? – Yeah, | -他能买这个吗 -当然 |
[51:58] | Dad can buy whatever he wants. | 爸想买什么就买什么 |
[52:00] | – So? Local TV and…? – What? | -然后呢 本地电视台和… -什么 |
[52:04] | The clock’s tickin’. Time’s runnin’ out. | 时间不等人 快没时间了 |
[52:06] | Local TV and what did I say? | 本地电视台加我刚才说的 |
[52:08] | A potato. | 一颗土豆 |
[52:10] | – Hey! That is cheating. No hints. – No, come on. | -这是作弊 不准提示 -别介啊 |
[52:13] | Come on, Dad. You got this. | 来吧 爸 你能行的 |
[52:16] | Come on, we can skip a turn. | 算了 咱们跳一轮 |
[52:18] | Marcia, you go. | 玛西娅 你来 |
[52:19] | – No, he… – You lost, Grandpa. | -没事 他… -你输了 爷爷 |
[52:22] | You lose. | 你输了 |
[52:24] | You lose. | 你输了 |
[52:26] | Let go! | 放手 |
[52:27] | Are you all right? | 你没事吧 |
[52:29] | What the fuck are you doing?! | 你他妈在干什么 |
[52:30] | – Are you OK? – Are you all right? | -还好吗 -没事吧 |
[52:32] | I hardly touched him. It’s just shock. | 我都没碰他 被吓到了而已 |
[52:34] | – Come on, it’s OK. – Relax, son, relax. | -来吧 没事的 -放轻松 儿子 没事 |
[52:36] | Hey, take your hands off him, OK?! | 把你的手拿开 行吗 |
[52:38] | Kendall! | 肯德尔 |
[52:39] | What the fuck is wrong with you?! | 你他妈出了什么问题 |
[52:40] | It’s OK. It’s OK. | 别气了 没事的 |
[52:51] | Did he hurt you? | 他伤到你了吗 |
[52:52] | Let me see. | 我看看 |
[52:54] | You’re fine. Listen to me. You’re OK. | 没事的 听我的话 你没事的 |
[52:57] | – Yeah? – I cannot believe it. | -怎样 -我不敢相信 |
[53:00] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[53:02] | It’s OK. | 没事了 |
[53:06] | It’s OK. | 没事了 |
[53:07] | It’s OK, it’s OK. | 没事 没事 |
[53:10] | – You’re OK? – Yeah, I’m good. | -你还好吗 -还行 |
[53:13] | Hey. | 晚上好 |
[53:16] | Hey, Gerri. | 晚上好 格丽 |
[53:18] | So what was Ewan talking about earlier, Ken? | 尤恩之前想说什么啊 肯 |
[53:21] | Ewan? Uh… | 尤恩… |
[53:24] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[53:25] | I mean, everyone’s pretty upset. | 毕竟大家都很不高兴 |
[53:28] | I wouldn’t take any notice. | 我不会太在意他 |
[53:30] | Why was he so mad at you? | 他为什么对你生那么大的气 |
[53:35] | At me? Uh, I don’t know. | 对我 不知道啊 |
[53:37] | Just the usual family hatred you get at Thanksgiving. | 就是感恩节都会出现的日常埋怨 |
[53:39] | You know how it is. | 你明白的 |
[53:41] | I love your dad. | 我敬爱你的父亲 |
[53:43] | Personally, I will always be there for him. | 我本人 是绝对不会背弃他的 |
[53:46] | – He’s a great man. – Yeah, well… you’re here. | -他很伟大 -当然… 你都来了 |
[53:51] | I work for Waystar, not Logan Roy. | 但我为韦斯达工作 不是洛根·罗伊 |
[53:55] | Are you thinking of moving against him? | 你是不是想动议反对他 |
[53:58] | Because if you are… | 因为如果真是这样… |
[54:00] | I’ve spoken to Frank, | 我已经和弗兰克谈过了 |
[54:03] | and I’ve seen all I need to see. | 该看到的我都看到了 |
[54:08] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[55:07] | Let’s take this off. | 咱们把衣服脱了 |
[55:10] | Here. Give me your arm. | 来 把手给我 |
[55:12] | Great. | 很好 |
[55:15] | All right. | 好了 |
[55:20] | Right. | 好了 |
[55:25] | Your shoe. | 脱鞋 |
[55:26] | I went to the market… | 我去超市… |
[55:29] | and I bought a potato… | 买了颗土豆… |
[55:33] | a new hat, | 一顶新帽子 |
[55:35] | a pony, | 一只小马驹 |
[55:38] | a big fat hen, | 一只胖母鸡 |
[55:42] | and this. | 和这个 |
[55:44] | That’s right, Logan. | 对了 洛根 |
[55:47] | That’s great. | 全对了 |