时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:15] | Lucille. | 露西尔 |
[00:17] | Hey, it’s looking good. | 这看起来不错嘛 |
[00:19] | – Tell me you got good news. – I do. | -你应该有好消息吧 -没错 |
[00:21] | Stable Shelters’ bridge loan has just been approved. | 安厦建筑公司的过渡贷款通过审批了 |
[00:23] | Harvey pulled some strings at the bank. | 哈维在银行托了些关系 |
[00:26] | Good to see you, Harvey. | 哈维 很高兴见到你 |
[00:27] | I figured you was allergic to manual labor. | 我发现你有点排斥体力劳动啊 |
[00:29] | I’ll get my hands dirty if I have to, Lucille. | 露西尔 必要时我还是会干点脏活的 |
[00:32] | But I believe charity begins at home. | 但我相信齐家才能治国 |
[00:34] | Yeah, and based on that Rolex you wear, | 是啊 从你戴的劳力士手表 |
[00:36] | I’d say that your favorite cause is doing pretty good. | 我就看出你所爱的事业正蒸蒸日上 |
[00:38] | We’re gonna need your signature here. | 你需要在这签个字 |
[00:41] | 15% interest? | 15%的利息 |
[00:43] | They’re worried about Stable Shelters’ solvency. | 他们担心安厦建筑公司的偿付能力 |
[00:45] | They’re worried? | 他们还担心 |
[00:46] | They should try being executive director. | 他们应该去做执行董事 |
[00:48] | If you don’t recover the money | 如果你追不回 |
[00:49] | that Anthony Mazlo embezzled from us, | 安东尼·马兹洛从我们这里挪用的资金 |
[00:51] | every one of these projects goes dark. | 这些计划就都泡汤了 |
[00:53] | Unless you got a spare room or two | 除非你的公寓 |
[00:55] | for a couple thousand families in your condo. | 有地方收留几千户家庭 |
[00:57] | I’m not really a roommate kind of guy. | 我不太喜欢跟别人合住 |
[00:59] | Harvey’s deposing Elliot Perkins, Mazlo’s number two, | 今天下午哈维就会听取马兹洛的副手 |
[01:02] | this afternoon. | 埃利奥特·珀金斯的证词 |
[01:03] | Perkins had to have knowledge of this, | 珀金斯一定清楚这点 |
[01:05] | and he’s going to give up his boss. | 他会供出他的老板的 |
[01:06] | That’s a promise. Excuse me. | 我向你保证 稍等 |
[01:16] | Check it out. Mazlo spent $500 | 看看 去希腊旅游时 |
[01:19] | a night on doggie daycare on his trip to Greece. | 马兹洛有一晚在宠物日托所花了五百美元 |
[01:23] | Greece. | 希腊 |
[01:25] | What? | 怎么了 |
[01:26] | – Oh, nothing. – Tell me. | -没事 -说 |
[01:29] | My first time was in greece. | 我的第一次就是在希腊 |
[01:33] | My god, you’re picturing that right now, aren’t you? | 天呐 你在想象当时的情景 是吧 |
[01:35] | I have no choice. I’m a visual person. | 没办法 我是视觉动物 |
[01:42] | You two are really adorable. | 你们俩真可爱 |
[01:43] | We’re 48 hours from trial, | 还有两天就要庭审了 |
[01:44] | and you’re gossiping like two 12-year-olds at sleepaway camp. | 你们还像参加野营的孩子一样闲聊 |
[01:54] | Listen up. | 听好了 |
[01:55] | Lucille Jackson’s not just the head of Stable Shelters, okay? | 露西尔·杰克森不只是安厦建筑公司的头儿 |
[01:57] | She also sits on the board of directors | 她还是我们律所 |
[01:59] | of several of our largest clients. | 好几个大客户的董事会成员 |
[02:01] | So if we lose this case, | 因此如果我们输了 |
[02:03] | I doubt that her generosity’s going to extend to us. | 我觉得她不会对我们手软的 |
[02:05] | – I would– – In my office. | -我会… -来我办公室 |
[02:07] | Bring the Clarity Drilling IPO. | 带上清泉钻井公司的上市资料 |
[02:09] | Jerome Jensen’s here. Come on. | 杰罗姆·詹森来了 快点 |
[02:12] | Lucille’s case is all hands on deck, Harvey. | 我们得全力攻克露西尔的案子 哈维 |
[02:14] | You can’t just– | 你不可以就这么… |
[02:15] | I can, and I am. | 我可以 你奈我何 |
[02:16] | I thought we’re working on this together. | 我们难道不是在合作吗 |
[02:17] | Yeah, we are, Louis. | 路易 我们是在合作 |
[02:19] | Same way a golfer and his caddy work together. | 就像高尔夫球手和球僮一样 |
[02:22] | Be that as it may, | 尽管如此 |
[02:24] | We are deposing Elliot Perkins in 15 minutes, so– | 我们要在15分钟后向埃利奥特·珀金斯取证 所以… |
[02:26] | Perkins can wait. | 珀金斯的事可以等等 |
[02:27] | Just make sure that my 9 iron is nice and shiny when I get there. | 你只要事先把9号杆给我好好擦亮就行了 |
[02:30] | Okay? Come on, Mike. | 好吗 来吧 迈克 |
[02:36] | Harvey. | 哈维 |
[02:38] | Jerome Jensen, meet Mike Ross. | 杰罗姆·詹森 这位是迈克·罗斯 |
[02:40] | He’s got the latest on the IPO. | 他有首次公开募股的最新信息 |
[02:41] | – Hello, Mike. – Mr. Jensen. | -你好 迈克 -詹森先生 |
[02:42] | I’m not here to talk about my business, Harvey. | 我不是来谈生意的 哈维 |
[02:45] | Looks like my daughter might be getting into some trouble. | 我女儿貌似惹上麻烦了 |
[02:48] | Mildred Wisnewski. | 米德里德·维纽斯基 |
[02:50] | What’s Lola doing with a fake I.D.? | 罗拉用假身份证干什么 |
[02:52] | Well, that’s what I hope you can find out. | 这就是我想让你们调查的 |
[02:55] | It slipped out of her purse when she was ordering a drink | 这是她在朋友的成人礼上点饮料的时候 |
[02:57] | at a friend’s bar mitzvah. | 从包里掉出来的 |
[02:58] | Any idea what it’s about? | 有什么头绪吗 |
[03:02] | My relationship with Lola’s been rocky for a few years. | 我和罗拉这几年闹得挺僵的 |
[03:06] | If I asked her, she’d just lie. | 我问她什么 她都不说实话 |
[03:10] | Truth is, I don’t need to know. | 其实 知不知道无所谓 |
[03:11] | I just need you to take care of it. | 我只想请你帮我解决这事 |
[03:14] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[03:17] | What the hell is Harvey doing? | 哈维在搞什么鬼 |
[03:19] | He’s supposed to be deposing Elliot Perkins. | 他应该去对埃利奥特·珀金斯取证 |
[03:20] | He’s with a client. | 他跟客户在一起 |
[03:21] | I don’t care. We have a deposition. | 我不管 我们要取证 |
[03:23] | Don’t even try it, Louis. | 别乱来 路易 |
[03:28] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[03:30] | Let’s–let’s just start over. Okay? | 咱们从头聊 好吗 |
[03:32] | – Hi, Donna. – Hi. | -你好 唐娜 -你好 |
[03:34] | You know I like you, right? | 你知道我喜欢你的 对吧 |
[03:36] | But in the firm’s food chain, | 但是在公司的食物链中 |
[03:37] | I am a humpback whale, and you are phytoplankton. | 我是座头鲸 而你只是浮游生物 |
[03:44] | June 3, 1997. | 1997年6月3日 |
[03:53] | that date means nothing to me. | 这对我不是什么特殊的日子 |
[03:54] | Doesn’t it? | 真的吗 |
[03:58] | Who told you? | 谁告诉你的 |
[03:58] | Is the important thing how I know | 重要的不是我怎么知道的 |
[04:00] | or that I know? | 而是我知道了 |
[04:02] | Does Harvey know? | 哈维知道吗 |
[04:03] | He can. | 有可能 |
[04:05] | I’m going to pay you. | 我可以给你钱 |
[04:06] | I just don’t have cash on me right now. | 只是我现在没带现金 |
[04:08] | So I’m gonna just tell Norma to run her old ass out to the ATM | 不过我会让诺玛到取款机去取 |
[04:11] | and then bring it back in a jiff, all right? | 然后立刻送来 好吗 |
[04:13] | I don’t want your money, Louis. | 我不要你的钱 路易 |
[04:14] | I just want you to– | 我只想让你… |
[04:15] | I was not here. I was not here. | 无视我吧 就当我没来过 |
[04:17] | I was not here. | 我没来过 |
[04:21] | All right, let’s get started, shall we? | 好了 我们开始吧 |
[04:23] | Isn’t Harvey Specter leading this deposition? | 不是由哈维·斯佩克特来主持取证吗 |
[04:25] | He sent me. | 他派我来了 |
[04:28] | Now, Mr. Perkins, | 珀金斯先生 |
[04:30] | my first question to you is… | 我的第一个问题是 |
[04:33] | do you sleep well at night? | 你晚上睡得好吗 |
[04:36] | of course you do, | 当然好了 |
[04:37] | ’cause you have a roof and a bed and running water, | 因为你有房子住 有自来水用 |
[04:40] | and by contrast, | 相比之下 |
[04:41] | thousands of families are gonna be sleeping on the street | 上千户的家庭即将露宿街头 |
[04:43] | when Stable Shelters is forced to suspend their operations, | 就因为你偷了公司的钱 |
[04:46] | all because of the money that you stole. | 致使安厦建筑公司的运作搁浅 |
[04:49] | I never stole anything. | 我从没偷过任何东西 |
[04:50] | You’re Mazlo’s number two. | 你是马兹洛的副手 |
[04:51] | Money was embezzled. Do you deny that? | 你不承认有人挪用公款吗 |
[04:53] | – Absolutely. – Please, Robert, | -当然不承认 -拜托 罗伯特 |
[04:55] | I know as general counsel you just basically push paper, | 我知道你这个总顾问只做些琐碎的事 |
[04:57] | But will you please warn Mr. Perkins | 但请你警告珀金斯先生 |
[04:58] | about the penalties of perjury. | 作伪证的后果 |
[04:59] | Look, I’m not aware of any perjury. | 我没听到什么伪证 |
[05:01] | We know about your account in the Caymans. | 我们知道你在开曼群岛有个账户 |
[05:03] | – $20 million. – Are you kidding me? | -两千万美元 -别搞笑了 |
[05:05] | That transaction was legitimate. | 那笔交易是合法的 |
[05:07] | Oh, when I take this public, you’re gonna be disgraced. | 等我把这个公诸于众 你就得颜面扫地 |
[05:09] | Your wife, your children, your whole family, disgraced. | 你的妻子 孩子 全家都要颜面扫地 |
[05:13] | Would you show my client some respect– | 请你尊重我的委托人 |
[05:14] | and that transaction had nothing to do with the firm. | 而且那笔交易和公司没有任何关系 |
[05:17] | Bullshit. | 扯淡 |
[05:18] | You either took your cut from Mazlo, or it was hush money. | 那笔钱不是马兹洛给你的赃款 就是封口费 |
[05:21] | Either way, you’re gonna live the rest of your life | 不管怎样 除非供出马兹洛 |
[05:22] | as a pariah, or you give up Mazlo now. | 不然你下半辈子都只能做个下等人了 |
[05:25] | Is this a deposition or an inquisition? | 这是在取证还是审讯 |
[05:26] | This is ridiculous. I can show you the records. | 真是荒谬 我可以把记录给你看 |
[05:29] | Oh, sure you can. Because you’re the guy | 你当然可以 因为就是你 |
[05:30] | who invented losses in mortgage-backed securities | 捏造了按揭证券的亏损 |
[05:33] | when you never even bought them. | 其实你根本就没买 |
[05:35] | I had no part in that. | 这没我的份 |
[05:36] | But you were aware of it, and you did nothing about it. | 但是你很清楚这件事 却没有阻拦 |
[05:38] | Come on, Louis. | 够了 路易 |
[05:40] | Can I get a glass of water, please? | 我可以喝杯水吗 |
[05:41] | You can’t get any water. We don’t have any. | 不可以 我们这里没水 |
[05:45] | You give up Mazlo now, and this all stops. | 只要你供出马兹洛 就不用受这份罪了 |
[05:47] | All right, that’s– that’s it. | 好了 这样吧 |
[05:48] | My client needs a break. | 我的委托人需要休息一下 |
[05:49] | We can continue this in ten minutes. | 我们十分钟后再继续 |
[05:51] | I’m just getting started. | 我才刚刚开始 |
[05:55] | I don’t get it. She looks so sweet. | 我不明白了 她看起来很可爱 |
[05:57] | Don’t let the photo fool you. | 别被照片蒙了 |
[05:58] | She’s less “girl next door” | 她可不是邻家女孩 |
[05:59] | and more “girl with the dragon tattoo.” | 更像是个不良少女 |
[06:02] | Look, my plate’s full with Stable Shelters. | 安厦建筑公司的案子让我无暇他顾 |
[06:05] | I need you to look into Jerome’s daughter. | 我要你去调查杰罗姆的女儿 |
[06:07] | Why didn’t you just hire a private investigator? | 你怎么不请个私家侦探 |
[06:08] | Because if there’s a problem, | 因为一旦出现问题 |
[06:10] | an investigator can’t fix it. | 侦探解决不了 |
[06:12] | I’m not just a lawyer to Jerome, okay? | 我不只是杰罗姆的律师 |
[06:14] | I’m–I’m more like Robert Duvall in the Godfather. | 我就像电影《教父》里的罗伯特·杜瓦尔 |
[06:18] | His consigliere. | 是他的顾问 |
[06:20] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[06:22] | What? | 怎么了 |
[06:24] | Uh, nothing. | 没什么 |
[06:24] | Just if you’re his Robert Duvall, | 就是如果你是他的罗伯特·杜瓦尔 |
[06:27] | you’re coming to me, | 你转而拜托我 |
[06:28] | so technically i’m your Robert Duvall. | 所以严格来讲 我就是你的罗伯特·杜瓦尔 |
[06:31] | You’re my Fredo. | 你是我的弗雷多 |
[06:34] | Fredo? No. | 弗雷多 不是 |
[06:41] | Robert, what the hell happened to Perkins? | 罗伯特 珀金斯怎么了 |
[06:44] | Ask that pit bull of yours. | 问问你那凶狠的同事吧 |
[06:48] | No, actually. | 不 实际上 |
[06:50] | I prefer a female masseuse? | 我更喜欢女按摩师 |
[06:52] | If that– can I call you right back? | 如果… 我一会打给你好吗 |
[06:54] | Right back. Okay, bye. | 一会就好 好的 再见 |
[06:56] | Perkins just got wheeled out on stretcher. | 珀金斯刚才被抬上担架 |
[06:58] | Well, he couldn’t handle the heat. | 他是中暑了吧 |
[06:59] | He’s probably faking it. | 说不定是假装的 |
[07:00] | What were you thinking, starting that deposition without me? | 你脑子在想什么 我还没来就开始取证 |
[07:04] | I don’t know. Maybe if you were doing your jo– | 我怎么知道 也许你正忙着… |
[07:06] | – Oh, no. – What? | -不 -怎么了 |
[07:08] | It’s from Geller. Perkins wasn’t faking anything. | 盖勒发来消息 珀金斯没有装病 |
[07:11] | Our best chance to nail Anthony Mazlo’s dead. | 我们断送了安东尼·马兹洛的性命 |
[07:51] | Well, he blew off the deposition, | 他不愿配合取证 |
[07:52] | so I was just picking up the slack. | 我只是想让他知道我们不是好惹的 |
[07:54] | I was letting Perkins sweat. | 我是想让珀金斯不安 |
[07:56] | It was a tactic, which you completely undermined. | 这是我的策略 但全让你搞砸了 |
[07:58] | I believe I made him sweat and then some. | 他被我整得远远不是焦躁这么简单了 |
[08:01] | Are you actually proud of what you did? | 你对自己的所作所为很骄傲吗 |
[08:03] | As far as I’m concerned, | 就我个人而言 |
[08:04] | whatever happened to that guy | 无论那家伙发生了什么事 |
[08:05] | was a result of his own guilt, | 都是他咎由自取 |
[08:07] | and I will not apologize for deposing a criminal | 我也不会因为向他这个罪犯取证 |
[08:09] | in a vigorous manner. | 而诚恳道歉的 |
[08:11] | Losing Perkins is a complication. | 珀金斯的死 让案件变得棘手 |
[08:14] | We’re just gonna have to work harder | 我们得加倍努力 |
[08:15] | to unearth Mazlo’s money trail. | 追查出马兹洛的资金下落 |
[08:17] | As for what happened, | 就目前的情况 |
[08:19] | I’ve spoken to the hospital, | 我已经和医院交涉过了 |
[08:21] | and cause of death was a pulmonary embolism. | 死因是肺栓塞 |
[08:23] | It was nothing you did. | 跟你没有任何关系 |
[08:24] | Would it be okay if I took the credit? | 那这功劳能算我的吗 |
[08:27] | Louis, I need to have a word with Harvey. | 路易 我要和哈维单独说两句 |
[08:29] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[08:38] | Financial crime is that man’s forte. | 金融犯罪案是那家伙的专长 |
[08:41] | Yes, he overstepped his rank, | 我承认 他越权了 |
[08:43] | but I’m not about to throw the baby out with the bathwater. | 但我不打算玉石俱焚 |
[08:45] | Louis is the bathwater. | 路易就是那块”石头” |
[08:46] | Believe it or not, harvey, | 信不信由你 哈维 |
[08:48] | You can be a real pain in the ass to work with too. | 跟你合作可不是件容易事 |
[08:50] | I get along with me just fine. | 我觉得我很好相处啊 |
[08:51] | Yes, well, I’m not about to tell Lucille Jackson | 我不打算告诉露西尔·杰克森 |
[08:53] | that we didn’t win because we couldn’t work together. | 我们打不赢这场官司是由于我们合不来 |
[08:56] | You need to figure out how to collaborate with Louis. | 你得适应和路易一起工作 |
[09:08] | So the name on Lola Lensen’s fake I.D. | 罗拉·詹森假身份证上的名字 |
[09:11] | wasn’t just pulled from thin air. | 并不是她凭空捏造的 |
[09:12] | Belongs to an assistant controller at Clarity Drilling. | 而是清泉钻井公司的一名财务总监助理 |
[09:15] | You’re telling me this why? | 跟我说这些干嘛 |
[09:17] | You wanted me to look into it. | 不是你让我查的吗 |
[09:19] | I didn’t ask you to explain the problem to me. | 我没让你解释问题所在 |
[09:21] | I asked you to fix it for me. | 而是要你解决问题 |
[09:22] | Did Louis really kill a guy? | 路易真的杀人了吗 |
[09:25] | Is that what the associate rumor mill’s been churning out? | 这是你们助理之间传出的闲话吗 |
[09:28] | Actually, I think he started it. | 实际上 我觉得是他挑的头 |
[09:29] | He also claims that he’s 6’2″ | 他还声称自己1米88 |
[09:32] | with a full head of hair. | 满头秀发 |
[09:34] | Louis with hair. That’s good. | 满头秀发的路易 真有他的 |
[09:41] | How’d you get past Donna? | 你是怎么过唐娜那一关的 |
[09:43] | You waited till she peed, didn’t you? | 你是趁她上厕所的时候进来的吧 |
[09:44] | I mean, the woman retains water like a camel. | 那女人的憋尿功力了得 |
[09:47] | I see that the, uh, | 我发现 |
[09:50] | greatest band of all time is conspicuously absent. | 你没有史上最伟大乐队的唱片 |
[09:53] | And who would that be, Louis? | 你指的是哪个乐队 路易 |
[09:55] | I don’t know. A little British band called Queen? | 一个叫皇后的英国小乐队 |
[09:57] | Should have seen that coming. | 我早该料到你会这么说 |
[09:58] | You know, real musicians, | 真正的音乐家 |
[09:59] | they don’t wear eyeliner. | 是不画眼线的 |
[10:00] | Really? Why don’t you tell that | 是吗 你怎么不去跟 |
[10:01] | to the artist formerly known as Prince, | 摇滚歌手”王子”说说呢 |
[10:03] | Who’s… once again named Prince? | 他的本名就叫普林斯[王子] |
[10:06] | What do you want, Louis? | 你想干嘛 路易 |
[10:08] | I think now that we’re working together, | 既然我们一起工作 |
[10:09] | we should set some ground rules. | 就得制定一些基本原则 |
[10:11] | First rule, never touch my records. | 原则一 永远别碰我的唱片 |
[10:13] | or anything else in this office. | 以及这个办公室里的任何东西 |
[10:16] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[10:18] | That includes the furniture. | 包括这里的家具 |
[10:21] | I’m trying to build a rapport with you. | 我想和你和睦相处 |
[10:25] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[10:26] | I mean, I think our relationship needs a little work. | 我们的关系还需要慢慢磨合 |
[10:28] | Let’s hold off the couples counseling | 等我们五周年结婚纪念的时候 |
[10:30] | Until our fifth anniversary. | 再考虑婚姻咨询吧 |
[10:31] | Don’t you think? | 你觉得怎么样 |
[10:34] | Look, Mazlo’s lawyer moved to push up the trial. | 听着 马兹洛的律师加速了案件审理的进度 |
[10:37] | They know we need time to cultivate another witness. | 他们知道我们需要时间寻找其他证人 |
[10:39] | I say we bluff. | 那我们就忽悠他们 |
[10:41] | I mean, Perkins implicated Mazlo | 我可以说 珀金斯的律师一走出房门 |
[10:43] | the minute his lawyer walked out of the room. | 就向马兹洛做出了暗示 |
[10:45] | That’s hearsay, Louis. | 那是瞎说 路易 |
[10:47] | Not if it’s a deathbed confession. | 如果这算临终忏悔的话就不一样了 |
[10:48] | Maybe while Geller was making the 911 call, | 我们还可以说 盖勒打报警电话的时候 |
[10:51] | I had a little conversation with Perkins. | 我和珀金斯说了几句话 |
[10:54] | So you want to lie about what Perkins said | 对于珀金斯没说过的话和没做过的事 |
[10:56] | and how he said it? | 你打算瞎编吗 |
[10:57] | What’s your brilliant solution, Harvey? | 那你有什么高见 哈维 |
[10:59] | I’m having the money | 根据之前说好的 |
[10:59] | in Perkins’ account traced as we speak, | 我准备查出珀金斯那笔钱的下落 |
[11:01] | and I have another witness in mind. | 我也想到其他证人的人选了 |
[11:02] | I get Anthony Mazlo across that table, | 如果我能和安东尼·马兹洛当面对质 |
[11:04] | You know I’ll break him. | 我一定能降服他 |
[11:05] | The way you broke Perkins? | 就像你降服珀金斯那样吗 |
[11:06] | Yeah. If need be. | 对 如果有必要的话 |
[11:07] | You’re not hearing me. | 你没明白我的意思 |
[11:08] | We need to hold off on any meeting. | 我们现在最好不要安排任何会面 |
[11:09] | – I just wanna know why– – That’s final, Louis. | -我只是想知道… -就这么决定了 路易 |
[11:24] | Question. Why would someone named Lola Jensen | 提问 一个叫罗拉·詹森的人为什么 |
[11:27] | ever want to be known as Mildred Wisnewski? | 想让别人误以为她是米德里德·维纽斯基 |
[11:31] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[11:33] | My name’s Mike Ross. I’m a lawyer. | 我叫迈克·罗斯 是名律师 |
[11:35] | Let me guess. Pearson Hardman? | 让我猜猜 皮尔逊·哈德曼律所的吗 |
[11:40] | You know, forging a government document | 你知道吗 911事件后 |
[11:42] | like this after 911 is next to impossible. | 伪造政府批文的可能性微乎其微 |
[11:45] | God, there must have been a glitch at the DMA. | 天呐 二甲胺八成又出了点小问题 |
[11:48] | Why’d you come here? | 你来这干什么 |
[11:50] | Your father came to us ’cause he’s worried about you. | 你父亲来找过我们 他很担心你 |
[11:52] | He’s not worried. He’d be here himself. | 他才不担心我 不然他就亲自过来了 |
[11:54] | He wouldn’t have sent an empty suit. | 而不是派个无名小律师过来 |
[12:00] | You don’t know anything about me. | 你对我一无所知 |
[12:02] | I, on the other hand, know that you used this I.D. | 而我却知道 你利用这张身份证 |
[12:05] | to funnel payments from Clarity Drilling | 从清泉钻井公司窃取资金 |
[12:07] | to some fake company that you set up. | 注入你自己建立的冒名公司 |
[12:09] | Locksley LLC? | 洛克斯利有限责任公司 |
[12:11] | You’re stealing money from your father’s company. | 你在从父亲的公司窃取资金 |
[12:13] | Couple million so far. | 到目前为止 有200万了吧 |
[12:15] | I don’t need to know why, | 我不需要知道原因 |
[12:16] | but I do need you to return it. Now. | 但我要你立刻完璧归赵 |
[12:19] | Actually, you do need to know why. | 其实 你有必要知道原因 |
[12:22] | This is ground water | 这是从突沙市南部 |
[12:23] | from Clarity’s fracking operation south of Tulsa. | 清泉公司那个天杀的工程中提取的地下水 |
[12:26] | It’s got elevated levels of dibutoxyethanol, | 亚乙基二醇二丁基 甲烷和苯的含量 |
[12:29] | methane, and benzene. | 严重超标 |
[12:32] | This compares samples taken pre-drilling | 这是钻井前水样的化学物质含量 |
[12:35] | to levels taken last week. | 和上周提取的对比图 |
[12:36] | How did you get that? That’s classified company data. | 你怎么弄到的 那可是公司机密数据 |
[12:39] | Let’s just say I’m good with computers. | 你就当我是电脑高手吧 |
[12:42] | Wait a minute. Locksley llc. | 慢着 洛克斯利责任有限公司 |
[12:43] | As in Robin of Locksley, as in Robin Hood. | 名称取自《盗侠罗宾汉》和《罗宾汉》吧 |
[12:46] | These toxins are known to cause kidney failure, | 这些毒素会导致肾衰竭 |
[12:48] | liver cancer, and infertility. | 肝癌和不孕不育 |
[12:50] | The EPA fines were a slap on the wrist, | 环保署就此只做出了轻度处罚 |
[12:53] | but the settlement that your firm negotiated with the victims– | 但是你们律所与受害者所商定的赔偿数目 |
[12:55] | It doesn’t matter how pure your motives are. | 无论你的动机有多单纯 |
[12:58] | You’re committing a very serious crime. | 你都犯下了重罪 |
[13:00] | Threaten all you want. Okay? | 你就使劲地威胁我吧 |
[13:01] | There’s no way that my father’s gonna let this go public | 在我父亲的公司上市之前 |
[13:04] | right before his IPO. | 他不会将此公之于众 |
[13:06] | I’m not giving the money back. | 我是不会把钱还回去的 |
[13:08] | I’m giving it away. | 我会分发给受害者 |
[13:14] | In terms of living relatives, I didn’t find anything, | 关于健在的亲属 我没有找到任何线索 |
[13:16] | but when I looked into the estates of relatives who passed away, | 但当我调查过世亲属遗留下的房产时 |
[13:20] | E Holding was originally in the name of the aunt. | 发现E控股公司最初是以阿姨的名义登记的 |
[13:23] | Your theory on Perkins is right. | 你对于珀金斯的假设是正确的 |
[13:25] | Harvey, what are you doing? | 哈维 你在干什么 |
[13:26] | Rachel’s services are under my purview. | 瑞秋应该为我做事的 |
[13:28] | Sorry. I’m gonna change that. | 抱歉 我不会让他得逞的 |
[13:30] | Anthony Mazlo and his attorney are in the conference room. | 安东尼·马兹洛和他的律师在会议室 |
[13:33] | At whose invitation? | 谁让他们来的 |
[13:35] | What, you think I called ’em? | 你认为是我打电话让他们来的吗 |
[13:37] | I–I didn’t. | 不是我 |
[13:39] | Then Mazlo feels he has an advantage. | 那就是马兹洛觉得他占了上风 |
[13:41] | And he’s pressing it. | 现在想乘胜追击 |
[13:45] | Fellas. | 各位 |
[13:45] | Thanks for meeting us on such short notice. | 谢谢你们能这么快赶来接待我们 |
[13:47] | I figured you’d be on a flight right now, Mr. Mazlo. | 我还以为你在飞机上呢 马兹洛先生 |
[13:50] | Somewhere with no extradition agreement. | 飞到没有引渡协议的地方 |
[13:52] | Let’s get to the point. | 我们直接说重点吧 |
[13:54] | Without Perkins, you don’t have a case. | 珀金斯不在了 你们就无法立案 |
[13:56] | This report summarizes an internal investigation we conducted. | 这是我们内部调查的总结报告 |
[13:59] | What Inez has just handed you | 伊内兹递给你们的 |
[14:00] | is hard evidence of fraudulent investments | 就是珀金斯进行虚假投资 |
[14:02] | and fake losses perpetrated by Perkins. | 和谎报损失的铁证 |
[14:04] | Guys have a real penchant for fiction, don’t you? | 你们有妄想症吧 |
[14:06] | No, he duped all of us. | 没有 是他骗了我们大家 |
[14:07] | As CEO, he betrayed me | 作为执行总裁 他不但背叛了我 |
[14:09] | just as much as the investors. | 还背叛了所有投资人 |
[14:10] | We found an offshore account worth 20 million. | 我们发现了一个存有两千万的离岸账户 |
[14:12] | Hold on a second. | 等等 |
[14:13] | Lucille Jackson trusts you to manage | 露西尔·杰克森让你们管理 |
[14:14] | a $150 million endowment. | 一亿五千万的捐赠基金 |
[14:16] | Perkins takes 20. Where the hell’s the rest of it? | 珀金斯拿了两千万 那其余的钱呢 |
[14:18] | In light of these findings, | 鉴于目前的发现 |
[14:19] | we’d like to offer a settlement. | 我们想要进行和解 |
[14:22] | 15 million. | 一千五百万 |
[14:24] | Ten cents on the dollar? That’s a slap in the face. | 只给九牛一毛 真是耻辱 |
[14:26] | Well, we advise all our clients that investments carry risk. | 我们提醒客户们投资有风险 |
[14:29] | You want a risk-free return, buy treasury bills, | 想要零风险回报 就去买国库券 |
[14:32] | or, I don’t know, hide your money under the mattress. | 或者把钱藏在床垫下面 |
[14:36] | While you were writing the great American novel, | 在你天马流星编故事的时候 |
[14:39] | I’ve been checking facts. | 我却一直在调查事实 |
[14:40] | The 20 million that Perkins had overseas was legitimate. | 珀金斯在海外账户上的两千万是合法所得 |
[14:44] | He was innocent. | 他是无辜的 |
[14:47] | The money your firm embezzled is still out there, | 你们公司被挪用的钱还未追回 |
[14:49] | and this so-called investigation | 而这份所谓的调查报告 |
[14:52] | isn’t worth the paper it’s printed on. | 纯属浪费纸张 |
[14:54] | Well, Lucille Jackson may beg to differ, counselor. | 露西尔·杰克森不会同意的 律师 |
[14:57] | A bridge loan means she’s desperate. | 申请过渡贷款说明她走投无路了 |
[14:59] | Our offer is non-negotiable. | 我们的条件没有商量余地 |
[15:01] | I won’t accept this offer today or a year from now. | 这个条件我今天不会接受 以后也不会 |
[15:04] | Now since you’ve all invited yourselves over, | 既然你们不请自来 |
[15:06] | feel free to see yourselves out. | 也请自觉离开吧 |
[15:16] | So first you attack me for wanting to lie about Perkins, | 刚才我想对珀金斯的事撒谎 你还教训我 |
[15:19] | and then you turn around, do the same exact thing? | 结果一扭头就撒了谎 真是自打嘴巴 |
[15:21] | I wasn’t lying. | 我没说谎 |
[15:23] | What are you saying to me? | 你说什么 |
[15:25] | Harvey, what the hell are you saying to me? | 哈维 你到底在说什么 |
[15:26] | That Perkins had no involvement whatsoever? | 珀金斯没有参与此事吗 |
[15:28] | That’s exactly what I’m saying, Louis. | 我就是此意 路易 |
[15:29] | He was innocent. | 他是无辜的 |
[15:40] | It’s no surprise that Mazlo low-balled us. | 马兹洛对我们虚报低价也不奇怪 |
[15:42] | I’m just passing along this offer as a formality. | 我只是按规定传述条件 |
[15:47] | $15 million is not insignificant. | 一千五百万不是什么小数目 |
[15:50] | But now’s not the time to settle. | 但现在不是和解的时候 |
[15:51] | We have to strengthen our hand. | 我们必须坚持立场 |
[15:53] | All right, here’s my problem. | 好吧 我有个问题 |
[15:55] | Best-case scenario. | 最佳情况是 |
[15:56] | We go to trial, the jury awards us a settlement, | 我们上庭 陪审团判决和解 |
[15:59] | obviously Mazlo appeals that. | 显然 马兹洛更希望如此 |
[16:01] | It’s three years before I see any money, | 那样的话 我三年都别想拿到钱 |
[16:03] | and my foundation’s long gone by that point. | 而到时我的基金早就没了 |
[16:04] | No, I’m not gonna let Mazlo | 不 我不会让马兹洛 |
[16:06] | pocket the lion’s share of your endowment. | 分走你捐赠基金的最大份额 |
[16:07] | I’m not interested in a Pyrrhic victory. | 我可不想得不偿失 |
[16:10] | Neither are we. | 我们也是 |
[16:11] | And to prove it, we’re gonna forego our usual fee, | 为了表明诚意 我们打算先动用平日收费 |
[16:14] | and return to you the money you’ve already paid. | 并返还你已付的费用 |
[16:17] | I grew up sleeping in my mama’s car. | 我从小睡在我妈的车里 |
[16:22] | And in and out of more halfway houses than I can count, | 我们住过的小客栈 数都数不过来 |
[16:26] | and one thing I realized is that every penny matters. | 我从中悟出的道理就是每一分钱都很宝贵 |
[16:30] | So thank you. | 所以我要谢谢你们 |
[16:33] | What you gonna do? | 你要怎么做 |
[16:35] | Perkins may have been innocent, | 珀金斯也许是无辜的 |
[16:36] | but he was still Mazlo’s direct report. | 但他还是马兹洛的直属部下 |
[16:38] | I’m gonna find out what he knew. | 我要弄清他知道些什么 |
[16:40] | Your job is to verify every detail | 你们的工作就是核查马兹洛 |
[16:42] | of Mazlo’s internal investigation. | 内部调查的每一个细节 |
[16:44] | It is not about the crime now. It’s about the cover-up. | 不是要查犯罪细节 而是他们所掩盖的事实 |
[16:47] | This says Perkins acted alone. | 这上面说珀金斯独来独往 |
[16:48] | Well, he’s the perfect scapegoat. | 他是个完美的替罪羊 |
[16:49] | He can’t defend himself. | 他不能为自己辩护了 |
[16:51] | You want to go to the bathroom? | 你想去厕所吗 |
[16:52] | You don’t bother coming back. | 去了就别回来了 |
[16:56] | By the way, that goes for personal phone calls, emails, and texts. | 另外还不准打私人电话 发私人电邮和短信 |
[16:59] | I detect a whiff of slacking, | 一旦发现有所懈怠 |
[17:01] | you are done. Get it? | 你们就完了 明白了吗 |
[17:05] | You find anything, I’ll be in my office. | 我在办公室 有线索告诉我 |
[17:11] | Louis. Uh, I’m still working on Harvey’s case. | 路易 我还在跟哈维的案件 |
[17:14] | Jerome Jensen can go screw himself for all I care. | 杰罗姆·詹森死了都跟我没关系 |
[17:15] | Well, Harvey explicitly told me– | 哈维明确跟我说 |
[17:17] | I don’t care if a burning bush told you, Mike. | 谁跟你说的我都不管 迈克 |
[17:19] | The only commandments you need to focus on right now | 你现在唯一需要遵从的 |
[17:21] | come from me. | 是我的命令 |
[17:24] | There’s something wrong with Louis. | 路易很不对劲 |
[17:27] | It’s not my problem. I answer to Harvey. | 不是我的问题 我只听哈维的 |
[17:29] | Sitting home alone with your kids, with no job. | 回家看孩子去吧 你被开除了 |
[17:31] | Harvey. | 哈维 |
[17:32] | You solve Jerome’s problem yet? | 你解决完杰罗姆的问题了吗 |
[17:34] | Uh, about to. But I need your corporate card first. | 快了 我现在需要你的工卡 |
[17:36] | What for? | 为什么 |
[17:37] | Well, I thought you didn’t want me to explain it to you. | 你不是不想听我解释吗 |
[17:40] | You’re right. I don’t. | 没错 我不想听 |
[17:45] | Okay. | 行了 |
[17:50] | It’s killing you not knowing | 不知道我要用这个做什么 |
[17:51] | what I’m gonna use this for, isn’t it? | 你很难受吧 |
[17:52] | Nope. | 不会 |
[17:54] | Please let me tell you. | 让我告诉你吧 |
[17:55] | If you bring that back to me and it smells like stripper, | 如果你还卡的时候 上面有脱衣舞女的味道 |
[17:58] | you’re fired. | 你就被开除了 |
[18:01] | I don’t–I don’t go to places like that. | 我不去那种地方 |
[18:06] | You had to send someone? | 你一定要派人来吗 |
[18:08] | Couldn’t just call me? | 就不能直接打给我 |
[18:11] | If you wanted this to be private, | 如果你想要不被发现 |
[18:13] | should have just robbed me. | 你就该直接打劫我 |
[18:14] | You robbed the company, I had to involve other people. | 你挪用了公款 我就不得不牵扯进其他人 |
[18:16] | Okay. Why don’t we take a seat? | 不如我们坐下谈吧 |
[18:18] | Why are you here? | 你找我过来干什么 |
[18:20] | I want to tell you my side of things. | 我想要告诉你一些事情 |
[18:22] | Okay. | 行 |
[18:23] | I’m not proud of the fact that we contaminated people’s water. | 对于污染水源的事情我并不引以为豪 |
[18:27] | But we apologized. | 但我们已经道过歉了 |
[18:28] | We implemented safeguards. | 也落实了安全措施 |
[18:31] | We negotiated a payout that was more than generous. | 同时还兑现了慷慨至极的赔偿 |
[18:33] | If that’s what you think, then you are lying to yourself. | 如果你真这么想 那你就是在自欺欺人 |
[18:36] | I think that we could keep this civil– | 我觉得我们该心平气和一点 |
[18:38] | No, she’s right. It’s true. | 不 她说的对 确实 |
[18:39] | I am lying to myself. | 我在自欺欺人 |
[18:41] | I thought this was a phase, | 我以为这只是阶段性的 |
[18:43] | that it was hormones, that it would pass, | 是荷尔蒙作怪 一切都会过去 |
[18:45] | but the truth is… | 但事实是 |
[18:48] | I raised a thief. | 我养了一个贼 |
[18:49] | Okay, I think we’re gonna need a minute. Thank you. | 给我们点时间 谢谢 |
[18:51] | A thief. | 贼是吗 |
[18:51] | My research is making the planet more habitable, okay? | 我的研究致力于让地球更适于居住 |
[18:54] | You are making money destroying it. | 而你却在搞破坏并从中牟利 |
[18:57] | You have no respect for me, that’s fine. | 你不尊重我 不要紧 |
[19:00] | But at least respect the workers. | 但起码请尊重一下那些工人 |
[19:02] | You’re stealing from them too. | 你偷的也是他们的血汗钱 |
[19:03] | You think I’m such a criminal? | 你觉得我身负此等大罪是吗 |
[19:05] | Arrest me. | 那就抓我啊 |
[19:06] | So I organized this so that you two could clear the air, | 我安排这次见面是为了让你们消除误会 |
[19:09] | and it seems we’ve gotten off the wrong foot… | 不过我们似乎越走越偏了 |
[19:10] | You know what? It’s the same story as always, dad. | 你知道吗 老爸 这次还是老样子 |
[19:12] | You duck your responsibilities. | 你永远都在回避责任 |
[19:16] | Lo–Lola. | 罗拉 |
[19:25] | What if I paid the company back with my own money? | 我用自己的钱还给公司如何 |
[19:28] | I don’t think that would be a very good idea. | 我不认为这是个好主意 |
[19:29] | It would make you a conspirator. | 这会让你成为同谋 |
[19:30] | I’m not turning my daughter into the police. | 我不能把女儿交给警察 |
[19:32] | This is not about the company image. | 这无关公司商誉 |
[19:34] | Well, the good news is, she hasn’t distributed the money– | 好消息是她还没开始散钱 |
[19:36] | The money is irrelevant. | 不关钱的事 |
[19:40] | I came to Pearson Hardman to take care of this. | 我请皮尔逊·哈德曼律所帮忙解决此事 |
[19:43] | Instead, my daughter and I are further apart than ever. | 可我女儿反而和我渐行渐远 |
[19:52] | I can’t imagine how hard it is right now. | 我简直无法想象你所要面对的一切 |
[19:55] | People are saying the most horrible things about Elliot. | 现在关于埃利奥特的流言四起 |
[19:59] | They must think I’ve gone deaf. | 他们一定以为我聋了 |
[20:01] | Anthony Mazlo has been dragging your husband’s name | 安东尼·马兹洛还在利用你丈夫 |
[20:04] | through the mud to make him a scapegoat, Mrs. Perkins. | 让他做替罪羊 珀金斯夫人 |
[20:07] | I’m here to help. | 我是来帮忙的 |
[20:09] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[20:10] | You work for the other side. | 你是另一边的人 |
[20:11] | I work for a charitable organization that had all its money stolen. | 我同样效力于某资金被全部窃取的慈善机构 |
[20:15] | I’m on the other side of Anthony Mazlo, | 我的对立方是安东尼·马兹洛 |
[20:17] | not your husband, | 不是你丈夫 |
[20:18] | and I don’t want to see his memory painted with the same brush. | 我不希望看到他的名声被抹黑 |
[20:22] | What would I have to do? | 需要我做什么 |
[20:24] | This isn’t the time or the place. | 现在说这个不合时宜 |
[20:25] | No, it’s okay. What would I have to do? | 不 没关系 我该怎么做 |
[20:28] | I’d like to know everything | 我想知道埃利奥特跟你说过的 |
[20:30] | Elliot has ever told you about Mazlo. | 任何关于马兹洛的事情 |
[20:32] | Any details would help. | 每个细节都很重要 |
[20:35] | Ms Perkins, uh, I’m Louis Litt. | 珀金斯夫人 我是路易·利特 |
[20:38] | And I just want to let you know | 我想告诉您 |
[20:39] | that I’m going to do whatever it takes to clear your husband’s name. | 我一定会竭尽所能 为您的丈夫正名 |
[20:43] | His name? | 正名 |
[20:45] | My husband would be alive today if it weren’t for you. | 要不是因为你 我丈夫现在还健在 |
[20:49] | Well, we don’t know that. | 话可不能这么说 |
[20:50] | I know what happened in that room. | 我知道那天发生了什么 |
[20:52] | Well, at the time, we didn’t have all the facts, | 当时我们并不了解所有的真相 |
[20:55] | but now we do. | 但现在我们清楚了 |
[20:58] | I can’t believe that you have the audacity to come here. | 我真不敢相信你居然有脸到这里来 |
[21:03] | I don’t ever want to see your face again. | 我这辈子也不想再见到你 |
[21:07] | And you can forget about me helping you. | 你也别琢磨着让我帮忙了 |
[21:15] | What the hell are you doing? | 你这是搞什么鬼啊 |
[21:16] | I was deposing the widow, just like you. | 我跟你一样 在向遗孀取证 |
[21:18] | I came here to pay my respects and initiate a relationship, | 我来到这里表示慰问 建立友好关系 |
[21:22] | not aggravate a grieving woman. | 而不是激怒一位悲痛欲绝的妇女 |
[21:23] | Yeah, I brought flowers. | 我也是 我还买了花 |
[21:25] | You just cost us a potential witness. | 你让我们失去了一位潜在证人 |
[21:28] | Oh, really? | 真的吗 |
[21:29] | Well, maybe–maybe if you shared your game plan with me– | 也许你该事先告诉我你的计划 |
[21:32] | Oh, the same way that you shared your game plan with me? | 就像你这样冷不丁地来一出一样吗 |
[21:34] | How do you expect her to react to seeing you? | 你以为她见到你的反应该是如何 |
[21:38] | You need to get your shit together and find us a new witness. | 你最好卯足劲 给我们找个新的证人 |
[21:56] | Lola. | 罗拉 |
[21:58] | Wanted to apologize for earlier today. | 我来为之前的事道歉 |
[22:01] | Can I come in? | 我能进来吗 |
[22:02] | Uh, yeah. Of course. | 当然 |
[22:04] | Nice gesture. Botanical gardens. | 很有心嘛 选园林作为见面地点 |
[22:07] | Yeah, he said it was a pretty special place for you guys. | 是啊 他说你们俩对那里有特殊的感情 |
[22:10] | It was. And then he became CEO. | 的确如此 接着他就成了总裁 |
[22:13] | But I’m not here to reminisce. | 我可不是来这追忆往事的 |
[22:16] | I must say I was, uh, really impressed | 我不得不赞叹一下 |
[22:19] | you figured out what I was doing. | 你竟然猜出了我的想法 |
[22:21] | Especially since you’re not even a real lawyer. | 尤其是你还算不上一位正牌律师 |
[22:24] | What–what are you talking about? | 你这话什么意思 |
[22:26] | I accessed Harvard law school’s alumni directory. | 我查看了哈佛法学院男毕业生名录 |
[22:29] | Every class that graduated for the last ten years. | 过去十年毕业生的所有记录 |
[22:32] | No record of Mike Ross. At all. | 压根没有叫迈克·罗斯的 |
[22:35] | Yeah, the dean’s office was supposed to fix that. | 是 院长办公室本该修正的 |
[22:37] | They–they put my name wrong in the system. | 他们把我的名字登记错了 |
[22:40] | I checked your social security number against the database. | 我将你的社保号与数据库做了对比 |
[22:43] | How’d you get my social security number? | 你怎么会知道我的社保号 |
[22:45] | Easily. Here’s the deal. | 小事一桩 你听好 |
[22:48] | Leave me alone, or I expose you. | 别插手我的事 不然我就揭发你 |
[23:02] | You don’t really seem that worried about this. | 你好像完全不担心这事 |
[23:04] | Threats like hers are a tactic. | 她恐吓你 这是个策略 |
[23:06] | They’re effective because they distract you | 这招很有效 因为它会把你的注意力 |
[23:08] | from what you’re supposed to be doing. | 从正事上分散开 |
[23:09] | Are you crazy? | 你是疯了吗 |
[23:10] | What we should be doing is backing the hell off. | 我们该做的是赶紧躲远点吧 |
[23:12] | And how would that go, huh? | 那之后会怎么样呢 |
[23:14] | “Jerome, you came to us with the problem,” | 杰罗姆 你找我们帮忙 |
[23:16] | “we discovered that your daughter” | 我们发现你的女儿 |
[23:17] | “stole $2 million from your company,” | 从贵公司盗走了两百万 |
[23:19] | “and our conclusion is you’re shit out of luck”? | 而我们的结论是你太他妈倒霉了 |
[23:21] | I don’t really care how it would go. | 我一点也不在乎结果怎样 |
[23:22] | All I care about is my life, | 我只在乎的自己的人生 |
[23:24] | and–and keeping our secret. | 以及守住我们的秘密 |
[23:25] | I told you, it’s a distraction. | 我跟你说了 这只不过是个策略 |
[23:28] | She won’t pull that trigger. | 她不会真干的 |
[23:30] | Why do you think she hasn’t distributed that money yet? | 你以为她为何迟迟不把那笔资金散出去 |
[23:32] | Why do you think Jerome doesn’t want us to go to the police? | 你以为杰罗姆为何不想我们联络警方 |
[23:34] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[23:36] | It’s because they both want to bury the hatchet, | 因为他们双方都希望能冰释前嫌 |
[23:38] | And if any of that stuff happens, they can’t. | 而一旦动了真格 就和解不了了 |
[23:41] | Then what? | 我们该怎么办 |
[23:42] | Figure out a way to make them reconcile. | 想办法让他们握手言和咯 |
[23:44] | It’s easy. | 就这么简单 |
[23:47] | Yeah. It’s easy. | 是够简单的 |
[23:50] | Inez, right? Louis litt. | 是伊内兹吗 我是路易·利特 |
[23:51] | I know who you are. | 我知道你是谁 |
[23:52] | So is this what you do for Mazlo? | 这就是你为马兹洛做的工作吗 |
[23:55] | You clean up his dirty laundry? | 你负责洗他的脏衣服 |
[23:56] | Leave me alone. | 离我远点 |
[23:57] | You know, you have your whole career ahead of you. | 你知道自己前途无量吗 |
[23:58] | Mazlo goes down and you’re part of this cover-up, | 到时候马兹洛倒了台 你作为帮凶 |
[24:00] | no one’s gonna hire you. | 没人会肯雇你 |
[24:01] | I can’t help you. | 我帮不了你 |
[24:02] | Listen, can I just tell you something, Inez? | 我能告诉你些事吗 伊内兹 |
[24:04] | In my experience, people respond to two things, okay? | 以我的经验来看 人会被两种手段驱使 |
[24:07] | And that’s the carrot and the stick. | 那就是利诱和威逼 |
[24:09] | Now, I prefer the stick, | 现在我更倾向于来硬的 |
[24:10] | and if you do not help me, | 因此如果你不帮我 |
[24:12] | I will devote my considerable expertise to sticking it to you. | 我会用我丰富的专业经验来让你就范 |
[24:16] | The same way you stuck it to Perkins. | 就像逼迫珀金斯那样吗 |
[24:21] | Inez, stop. | 伊内兹 等等 |
[24:26] | Let’s go with the carrot. | 咱们还是谈谈条件吧 |
[24:32] | Inez, Harvey Specter. | 伊内兹 我是哈维·斯佩克特 |
[24:36] | I appreciate you coming forward. | 很感激你能前来 |
[24:38] | I should have done it sooner. | 我早就该来了 |
[24:40] | What changed? | 为什么改变了呢 |
[24:42] | I can’t be a part of a company like that anymore. | 我再也受不了在那公司做事了 |
[24:45] | Are you ready to testify against Anthony Mazlo | 你准备好在公开法庭上举证 |
[24:48] | in open court? | 安东尼·马兹洛了吗 |
[24:49] | I am. | 是的 |
[24:51] | I assume you’ve documented his malfeasance. | 你应该有指证他违法渎职的文件资料吧 |
[24:53] | Because otherwise it’s he said, she said. | 不然的话就是口说无凭 |
[24:59] | The entire paper trail. | 全部的书面记录 |
[25:01] | From the beginning all the way to last week. | 从最开始到上个星期的 |
[25:07] | Harvey asked me to fix this problem with Lola, | 哈维让我解决罗拉的问题 |
[25:09] | but I can’t. | 但我做不到 |
[25:12] | Because your daughter’s not the problem, Mr. Jensen. | 因为令爱并非问题所在 詹森先生 |
[25:16] | You are. | 你才是 |
[25:19] | Are you trying to get fired? | 你是想被炒鱿鱼吗 |
[25:21] | No. I’m not. | 不 我不是 |
[25:23] | I’m your attorney. | 我是你的代理人 |
[25:25] | It’s my job to give you advice. | 为你提建议是我的职责 |
[25:27] | But you’re her father. | 但你是她的父亲 |
[25:30] | It’s your job to raise her. | 对孩子的悉心培养是你的职责 |
[25:31] | Now, you can go to another firm, | 你大可以更换代理律所 |
[25:33] | but there’s not a lawyer in the city | 但是世上没有哪位律师 |
[25:34] | that can do that job for you. | 能替你完成这份职责 |
[25:35] | Please don’t lecture me on parenting. | 请不要在为人父母这个问题上教育我 |
[25:39] | Mr. Jensen, I had a difficult relationship with my father, | 詹森先生 我曾与我父亲关系恶劣 |
[25:42] | so trust me when I tell you that Lola wants to forgive you, | 所以请相信我 罗拉是想原谅你的 |
[25:45] | but she needs you to take the first step. | 但她需要你先退一步 |
[25:47] | Well, we tried it your way. | 我们也试过了 |
[25:48] | We went to lunch, and you saw how well that worked out. | 一起共进午饭 你也目睹结果了 |
[25:53] | My daughter’s not a child. | 我女儿不是小孩子了 |
[25:55] | She’s an adult. | 她是个成年人 |
[25:56] | She made these choices as an adult. | 也以成年人的身份做了这些决定 |
[25:59] | If you just found a way… | 如果你能找到办法 |
[26:00] | You’re my lawyer. This is a legal problem. | 你是我的律师 我与你只谈法律 |
[26:05] | My daughter brought this on herself. | 我女儿的行为是她自己的选择 |
[26:09] | Now, I desperately do not want her to go to prison. | 现在尽管我极不情愿她坐牢 |
[26:13] | But if she doesn’t return the money, she will. | 但如果她不把钱还回来 她就蹲定了 |
[26:19] | Where’s Mazlo? | 马兹洛在哪 |
[26:21] | He was afraid to face us himself? | 他不敢亲自面对我们吗 |
[26:24] | What do you want? | 你们想怎么样 |
[26:25] | We know about your entire scheme. | 我们知道你们的整个计划 |
[26:28] | What scheme? | 什么计划 |
[26:29] | Oh, the scheme where Mazlo’s laundering money through Dubai. | 马兹洛去迪拜洗黑钱的计划 |
[26:34] | How do you know about Dubai? | 你怎么知道迪拜的事 |
[26:35] | We cultivated another source. | 我们有了新的信息源 |
[26:37] | What kind of settlement are you looking for? | 你们希望怎样和解 |
[26:39] | One that includes punitive damages. | 至少要有惩罚性损害赔偿金吧 |
[26:43] | Send Inez in here, please. | 让伊内兹进来 |
[26:45] | I don’t think you’ll find her at her desk. | 我想你应该找不到她吧 |
[26:47] | Why not? | 怎么会 |
[26:48] | ‘Cause she agreed to testify for us. | 她同意为我们作证了 |
[26:52] | I doubt that. | 我深表怀疑 |
[26:59] | When your colleague approached her, | 你同事联络她时 |
[27:01] | she came straight to us. | 她直接汇报给了我们 |
[27:02] | He even tried to bribe me. | 他甚至想要贿赂我 |
[27:04] | He said if I ratted out Mr. Mazlo, | 他说如果我出卖马兹洛先生 |
[27:06] | he’d get me a job as an assistant to Jessica Pearson. | 就能让我做杰西卡·皮尔逊的助手 |
[27:08] | Everything she told you is a complete fabrication. | 她告诉你的每件事都是假的 |
[27:11] | There is no Dubai. | 根本就没有什么迪拜 |
[27:14] | I seem to recall you mentioning something | 让我来提醒一下你们 |
[27:16] | about penalties for perjury at our last meeting. | 我们在上次会面中提到的对伪证的处罚 |
[27:20] | Well, the penalty for bribing a witness is just as severe. | 对于贿赂证人的处罚将更加严重 |
[27:24] | And we’re willing to overlook that indiscretion | 我们乐意忽略此次轻率行为 |
[27:26] | if you convince your client to take our settlement offer. | 只要你们能说服你们的客户接受和解条款 |
[27:30] | Well, our revised settlement offer. | 当然了 是重新修订的和解条款 |
[27:34] | – Revised? – Yes. | -重新修订的 -没错 |
[27:36] | Exactly half of what it was before. | 也就是之前所说的一半金额 |
[27:48] | What the hell were you thinking? | 你到底怎么想的啊 |
[27:49] | We needed a new witness. | 我们需要新的证人 |
[27:50] | You didn’t think to look into her story? | 你就没想到要查查她的底吗 |
[27:52] | I don’t know. Did you look into it? | 不知道 你查了吗 |
[27:53] | You were the one who brought her in. | 是你带她来的 |
[27:55] | I assumed you had. | 我以为你查了呢 |
[27:56] | Like any halfway decent lawyer would. | 就算一个二把刀的律师也知道要查吧 |
[27:58] | We were under the gun. | 我们形势严峻 |
[28:00] | And I was under strict instructions from my golf pro | 况且有人颐指气使地给我下死命令 |
[28:02] | to get another witness. | 让我再去找个证人来 |
[28:03] | No, I told you to get another witness, | 我是让你找个证人 |
[28:04] | not bribe one. | 不是买个来 |
[28:05] | That’s enough. | 够了 |
[28:07] | As for the threat against Louis, | 尽管路易被要挟 |
[28:08] | no money changed hands. | 至少资金还没有转移 |
[28:09] | I’m not concerned with Louis. | 我担心的不是路易 |
[28:11] | He brought your name into it, okay? | 他把你也牵扯进来了 懂吗 |
[28:12] | The offer was to be your assistant. | 他提的条件是给你做助理 |
[28:14] | Now you’re exposed because of what he did. | 这样就等于把你拉下水了 |
[28:17] | Is that true? | 这是真的吗 |
[28:17] | She’s an executive assistant to the head of a major investment firm. | 她是大投资公司头头的行政助理 |
[28:21] | She’s not gonna work for a junior partner. | 怎么可能让她屈尊给初级合伙人打工 |
[28:22] | So you tried to bribe her. | 所以你就试图贿赂她 |
[28:24] | No, it wasn’t a bribe, Jessica. | 我那不是贿赂 杰西卡 |
[28:25] | It was an incentive. | 只是想激她一下 |
[28:26] | I thought she’d be more likely to talk | 我觉得要想让她开口 |
[28:28] | if she wasn’t worried about getting fired. | 就必须免除她被解雇的顾忌 |
[28:32] | I want you to go to Mazlo and take their offer. | 你去马兹洛那里接受他们的条件吧 |
[28:34] | – I’m not ready to do that. – I’m not either. | -我还不想那么做 -我也是 |
[28:36] | I waived Lucille’s fee | 我退回露西尔的佣金 |
[28:38] | because a certain senior partner | 是因为某个资深合伙人 |
[28:39] | said we’d never go to trial. | 说这事不会闹上法庭 |
[28:40] | I said that before you stuck me with Louis. | 这话是在你把路易塞给我之前说的 |
[28:42] | Not the point. | 那不是重点 |
[28:43] | She can’t afford it, and neither can we. | 她输不起 我们也一样 |
[28:45] | Give me time. | 给我点时间 |
[28:47] | Give it to me without Louis, | 让我来办 路易别插手 |
[28:48] | and we’ll see who can afford it and who can’t. | 我们走着瞧 看看输不起的是谁 |
[28:54] | You have until the end of the day. | 到今晚截止 |
[28:56] | You come up empty, | 你若一无所获 |
[28:57] | I’m taking the offer to Lucille myself. | 我就亲自去找露西尔谈 |
[29:03] | Jessica. I went to Perkins– | 杰西卡 我去找珀金斯… |
[29:06] | Not another word. | 一个字也别说了 |
[29:11] | You try something like that again, | 你再敢那么干 |
[29:12] | and it will be your last day at this firm. | 就收拾包袱走人吧 |
[29:26] | You said Jerome wouldn’t pull the trigger. | 你说杰罗姆不会动真格 |
[29:27] | You were wrong. He’s ready. | 你错了 他已经蓄势待发了 |
[29:29] | I don’t have time for that right now. | 我现在没工夫管那个 |
[29:30] | Harvey, when the police show up at Lola’s doorstep, | 哈维 等警察找上罗拉 |
[29:32] | we’re done. | 我们就完了 |
[29:35] | Has she distributed the money yet? | 她把钱送出去了吗 |
[29:36] | No, she hasn’t, but she’s– | 不 还没呢 不过她 |
[29:37] | She hasn’t, and she won’t, | 还没 也不会 |
[29:39] | because what she wants is her daddy’s attention. | 因为她想要的是她老爸的注意力 |
[29:42] | Now sit down with me, and let’s deal with this. | 你坐下 我们处理这件事 |
[29:44] | Yeah. Yeah, sure. | 好 好吧 |
[29:45] | Why don’t you tell me what you need? | 说说你要我做什么吧 |
[29:48] | Mazlo was in Liechtenstein the day that | 露西尔的捐款不翼而飞的当天 |
[29:50] | Lucille’s endowment evaporated. | 马兹洛人在列支敦士登 |
[29:52] | Maybe he was skiing. | 或许他去滑雪了 |
[29:54] | Nobody goes to Liechtenstein for pleasure. | 才没人去列支敦士登度假呢 |
[29:56] | Why don’t we subpoena the bank records? | 我们为什么不发传票索取银行记录 |
[29:58] | How many banks can there be? | 那里能有多少银行 |
[29:59] | Place is like Switzerland on steroids. | 那地方比瑞士还恐怖[银行多] |
[30:02] | We’ll never see those records. | 我们不可能拿到那些记录 |
[30:03] | So what the hell do you want from me, then? | 那你他妈到底要我做什么 |
[30:05] | What did you just say to me? | 你刚刚说什么 |
[30:10] | I once suggested that we hack Harvard’s records to cover my ass, | 我曾提议黑进哈佛的资料库来办妥我的事 |
[30:14] | and you laughed at me. | 可你不屑一顾 |
[30:16] | And now it turns out that you were wrong, | 现在证明你错了 |
[30:18] | and it’s about to cost me my career. | 而我就要为此饭碗不保 |
[30:20] | Where are you going? | 你去哪 |
[30:22] | You told me to fix my case. | 你让我解决我的案子 |
[30:23] | Why don’t you fix yours? | 那你也自己解决吧 |
[30:59] | Hope you came here to tell me Harvey’s backing off. | 希望你是来告诉我哈维不再多管闲事了 |
[31:01] | I wish I could, but he’s not. | 我也希望 可惜非也 |
[31:04] | That’s too bad. Had such a promising career. | 真是可惜了你的似锦前程 |
[31:06] | Oh, my god, Lola, | 老天 罗拉 |
[31:07] | you act like you care about a higher cause, | 你装得像个圣人君子 |
[31:09] | but of all the companies that exist, you chose your dad’s. | 可这么多公司 你偏选了你爸爸的 |
[31:12] | Company that’s trying to make amends for what it did. | 而这家公司还试着弥补他们的过失 |
[31:14] | Really don’t need to hear another speech | 我才懒得听你这种朝衣冠禽兽努力的人 |
[31:15] | from a wanna-be suit. | 给我上大课 |
[31:17] | God, you think I’m your enemy, huh? | 天啊 你觉得我是你的敌人 是吗 |
[31:19] | Well, I’m not. | 我不是 |
[31:21] | I didn’t even come here to talk to you about me or your father. | 我不是来和你谈我 或你父亲的 |
[31:25] | New york. Iowa. Kansas. | 纽约 爱荷华 堪萨斯 |
[31:28] | 40 states that all have housing projects that will vanish | 四十个州都有即将成为泡影的住宅计划 |
[31:31] | if we don’t find out information that only you can help us get. | 而只有你能帮我们找出所需信息 |
[31:34] | So you can steal money from your father’s company | 你可以偷你爸公司的钱 |
[31:36] | or you can blow the whistle on me if you want to, | 也可以去告发我 |
[31:38] | but if you really care about people the way that you claim to, | 但如果你是真的关心你所声称的那些人 |
[31:41] | you’re gonna do this first. | 这才是你该先做的 |
[31:48] | Are we close? | 有收获吗 |
[31:49] | I’m accessing the banks through a server in China. | 我在通过天朝的服务器进入银行 |
[31:52] | Unless you’d rather me use yours. | 莫非你想我就用你这边的 |
[31:54] | – Take your time. – Done. | -慢慢来 -进去了 |
[31:58] | All right, there’s 16 banks in Liechtenstein. | 列支敦士登有十六家银行 |
[32:00] | This is every account in every single one of them. | 这里列有每家银行的每个账户 |
[32:03] | None of the accounts is listed under Anthony Mazlo. | 没有一个账户在安东尼·马兹洛名下 |
[32:06] | Forget about the name. | 别管名字了 |
[32:07] | Find an account with $150 million | 找到安厦建筑的资金被盗那天 |
[32:08] | embezzled from Stable Shelters on that day. | 户头上多了一亿五千万的账户 |
[32:13] | Harvey, it’s time. | 哈维 时间到了 |
[32:14] | Unless you have something, | 你要是没查到什么 |
[32:16] | I’m calling Lucille to settle. | 我就打电话找露西尔来和解了 |
[32:18] | Jessica, you know how Liechtenstein | 杰西卡 你知道列支敦士登 |
[32:20] | doesn’t respond to subpoenas, | 完全不理会传票 |
[32:22] | so I’ve responded for them. | 所以我就主动上门了 |
[32:23] | Just trust me. | 相信我 |
[32:25] | We’ve got everything we need to find Lucille’s money. | 要找到露西尔的钱 我们已万事俱备 |
[32:27] | It’s not here. | 没在这里 |
[32:30] | Sounds like you need more than just another minute. | 看来你一时半会儿搞不定 |
[32:33] | You need another person. | 你果真是欠东风 |
[32:34] | Someone whose expertise is financial crime. | 你需要一个精通金融犯罪的人 |
[32:37] | No. No. | 不 不 |
[32:39] | Harvey, bring in Louis. | 哈维 去找路易 |
[32:42] | Or I’m calling Lucille. | 不然我就给露西尔打电话 |
[32:56] | Donna, I need to talk to Louis. | 唐娜 我要跟路易谈谈 |
[32:58] | He’s not in his office. | 他不在办公室 |
[32:59] | huh. Norma wouldn’t tell you where he is? | 怎么 诺玛不告诉你他在哪吗 |
[33:02] | Well, she didn’t, um… | 她没有… |
[33:06] | You didn’t ask her, did you? | 你就没问吧 |
[33:07] | She gives me the creeps. | 她让我毛骨悚然的 |
[33:09] | Ugh. You’re such a wuss. | 你可真是个软蛋 |
[33:10] | What did you just say to me? | 你刚刚说什么 |
[33:11] | I think we both know what I just said. | 少装没听到 |
[33:15] | Norma, where is he? | 诺玛 他在哪 |
[33:18] | What? You’re kidding. | 什么 你开玩笑呢吧 |
[33:19] | What? | 怎么了 |
[33:34] | I come here when I need to be alone. | 我需要一个人静静时就来这里 |
[33:37] | .44 magnum? | 点44马格南 |
[33:39] | Really? | 你当真 |
[33:41] | Feeling lucky today, punk? | 今天很有感觉吗 小阿飞 |
[33:43] | You know, I understand | 我知道 |
[33:45] | that me pissing the bed on this case | 我把案子搞砸了 |
[33:47] | must be really, really fun for you. | 你一定心里暗爽 |
[33:50] | No. Louis, it’s not. | 不 路易 不是这样的 |
[33:52] | The one thing you and I have in common | 我们唯一的共同点 |
[33:54] | is we need to win. | 就是我们都需要赢 |
[33:57] | I noticed that. | 这我知道 |
[33:59] | I came here because, even after everything, | 我来这里是因为 尽管事态不好 |
[34:02] | we can win. | 我们还是能赢 |
[34:03] | No. | 不 |
[34:05] | I can watch while you win. | 是我只能看着你赢 |
[34:09] | Louis, I’m not here to give you shit. | 路易 我不是来跟你闲扯的 |
[34:11] | Listen, I respect you. | 听我说 我尊敬你 |
[34:13] | I bribed a witness. | 我贿赂证人 |
[34:14] | You incentivized her. | 你是想激她一下 |
[34:16] | Went to see Perkins’ widow. | 我去找了珀金斯的遗孀 |
[34:17] | To apologize. | 是想道歉 |
[34:18] | I killed a man. | 我害死了个人 |
[34:20] | That you thought had it coming. | 你知道他本就大限将至 |
[34:24] | I don’t think you heard what I said. | 我想你没听到我的话 |
[34:26] | I respect you. | 我尊敬你 |
[34:32] | You need my help. | 你是需要我帮忙 |
[34:34] | I wouldn’t phrase it exactly like that. | 我倒不会那么说 |
[34:36] | Well, if you need my help, | 如果你需要我帮忙 |
[34:38] | you better phrase it exactly like that. | 你最好斟字酌句说清楚了 |
[34:40] | Okay. You want me to say it? | 好吧 你想我开口是吗 |
[34:41] | I’ll say it. | 那我就说 |
[34:42] | I’m under the gun, and I need your help. | 现在迫在眉睫了 我需要你的帮助 |
[34:45] | I’ve got information, | 我有信息资源 |
[34:45] | and you’ve got the financial expertise to break this case. | 而你有解决案子所需的金融专业头脑 |
[34:49] | Now let’s put the gun down and go get ’em. | 咱们把抢放下 去收拾他们吧 |
[34:54] | Okay. | 好的 |
[34:55] | First just stand over there. | 你先站前面去 |
[34:57] | Don’t push it. | 别得寸进尺 |
[35:08] | So what was the exact amount of money | 安厦建筑的账户究竟 |
[35:09] | that was lost from Stable Shelters’ account? | 损失了多少金额 |
[35:11] | Why? | 为什么问这个 |
[35:12] | $152,375,242.18. | 1亿5千237万5千242美元18美分 |
[35:20] | I’m good with numbers. | 我很擅长数字活儿 |
[35:24] | All right. What do you have? | 说说你查到些什么 |
[35:25] | We’ve compiled a printout of every account | 列支敦士登十六家银行 |
[35:27] | that had a deposit made on the day in question | 出事那天所有有过存款记录的账户 |
[35:29] | in all of Liechtenstein’s 16 banks. | 资料都打印出来了 |
[35:32] | Okay. Well, we are going to focus on, excuse me… | 好的 我们要专攻 借用一下 |
[35:37] | these five banks. | 这五家银行 |
[35:39] | How can you be sure? | 你凭什么确定 |
[35:41] | Watch this. | 听好了 |
[35:42] | These four banks have a history of capitulating to subpoenas. | 这四家银行曾屈服于法庭压力 |
[35:46] | So Mazlo would know. | 马兹洛事先会搞清楚 |
[35:47] | These six have U.S. corporate parents, | 这六家在美国有母公司 |
[35:50] | which would expose their accounts to federal scrutiny. | 使他们受制于联邦政府监管 |
[35:52] | Once again, Mazlo would know. | 同样 马兹洛也知道 |
[35:55] | And then the one that he’s got right there is low in reserves, | 然后这边的这家银行储备金不足 |
[35:57] | therefore its solvency’s in question, | 意味着偿付能力有限 |
[35:59] | and there is no way in hell that Mazlo would take his stolen money | 而马兹洛绝不可能把挪用的款项 |
[36:02] | and put it into some shaky bank. | 存进一家摇摇欲坠的银行 |
[36:05] | So we can be sure. | 所以我们能够确定 |
[36:07] | Every person who embezzles money, | 那些盗用公款的人 |
[36:09] | they do it in their own way. | 都有一套自己独特的行事风格 |
[36:10] | But the one thing that they all have in common | 但他们的共同之处 |
[36:12] | is that they never put all their eggs in one basket. | 在于他们绝不会孤注一掷 |
[36:14] | So we are going to be looking at a combination of accounts. | 因此我们面对的会是多个账户组合的情况 |
[36:17] | Across banks. | 横跨不同银行 |
[36:18] | Well, I mean, maybe across banks. | 也许是不同的银行 |
[36:19] | Maybe the same bank. | 也有可能是同一家 |
[36:20] | But we’re definitely looking at more than one account. | 但肯定会有多个账户 |
[36:22] | How do we figure out which accounts are his? | 那我们如何识别出哪些账户是他的 |
[36:24] | Because they’re all gonna add up | 凭总和 因为所有账户的资金 |
[36:25] | to the same exact amount of money | 加和后的总量必然 |
[36:26] | that was lost from Stable Shelters’ account. | 和安厦建筑损失的金额一致 |
[36:28] | Well, how do you know? | 你怎么知道 |
[36:29] | When the account was drained, it had to go somewhere. | 有出必有入 |
[36:31] | What goes out from Lucille’s had to go into Mazlo’s. | 露西尔所失必然等于马兹洛所得 |
[36:34] | Simple law of mathematics. | 很简单的数学法则 |
[36:35] | So we just have to figure out a combination of accounts | 那么我们只需要找到账户组合 |
[36:38] | that adds up to… | 总量等于… |
[36:39] | $152,375,242.18. | 1亿5千237万5千242美元18美分 |
[36:43] | I’m good with numbers too. | 我也擅长数字活儿 |
[36:55] | Thanks for meeting us on such short notice. | 感谢你们能立刻前来 |
[36:56] | Well, I assume you’re ready to take our offer. | 我猜你们是准备接受我们的出价了 |
[36:58] | I rushed right down. | 于是飞奔过来了 |
[36:59] | Well, we just have a few questions | 在那之前 我们还有 |
[37:01] | before we get to any of that. | 几个问题需要确认 |
[37:02] | We didn’t agree to answer any questions. | 我们不接受任何询问 |
[37:03] | No, no, robert, it’s okay. | 不 不 罗伯特 不要紧 |
[37:04] | I’m happy to play. | 我乐意奉陪 |
[37:07] | Have you ever been to Liechtenstein, Mr. Mazlo? | 马兹洛先生 你去过列支敦士登吗 |
[37:10] | You know, I’ve been to many places. | 我去过很多地方 |
[37:12] | Among them, Liechtenstein. | 其中包括列支敦士登 |
[37:14] | Really? Well, of those many places, | 真的吗 那么在众多去处中 |
[37:16] | did you open seven different bank accounts, | 你是否曾设立七个不同的银行账户 |
[37:18] | the amounts of which add up to exactly the same amount of money | 存款总额与露西尔·杰克森的 |
[37:20] | that disappeared from Lucille Jackson’s endowment fund? | 资助基金消失的金额完全相同呢 |
[37:23] | I doubt it. Uh, what I don’t doubt | 我表示怀疑 但能肯定的是 |
[37:25] | is that if you trace the money that went into those accounts, | 如果你查查那些账户的资金来源 |
[37:28] | you’ll find that it came | 你会发现它们都来自于 |
[37:29] | from our corporate offices in Sri Lanka. | 我们公司在斯里兰卡的办事处 |
[37:31] | It’s completely legitimate. | 完全合法 |
[37:33] | I mean, I’m happy to show you the records, uh, | 我非常乐意出示交易记录 |
[37:35] | whenever you’d like. | 你们随时都可以审查 |
[37:36] | That’s great. Isn’t that great? | 多和谐 不是吗 |
[37:39] | Well, after that, can you show us the records | 在那之后 你能否再给我们看看 |
[37:41] | of the seven safety deposit boxes | 当天你在那几家银行 |
[37:42] | that you opened at those same banks the same day? | 开设的七个保险箱的记录呢 |
[37:54] | I don’t have to answer that. | 我不需要回答 |
[37:55] | This isn’t a deposition. | 这不是取证 |
[37:56] | You’re so right. It’s more of a presentation. | 你说的很对 这更像是在表态 |
[37:58] | We could make it a deposition. | 我们也可以弄成取证 |
[38:00] | – Or trial. – up to you. | -或是庭审 -由你决定 |
[38:01] | We have pictures of you entering those banks. | 我们手上有你进入那些银行的照片 |
[38:04] | And we have enough to crack their subpoenas. | 我们也完全有能力传唤他们作证 |
[38:07] | Just a matter of time, Tony. | 只是早晚而已 托尼 |
[38:13] | All right. What do you want? | 好吧 你想怎么样 |
[38:14] | What do I wa–? Well, it’s not about me. | 我想怎么… 这和我无关 |
[38:16] | It’s about Lucille. | 露西尔才是关键 |
[38:17] | She wants your head on a stick | 她想要你游街示众 |
[38:19] | But she’ll settle | 要她和解有两个条件 |
[38:19] | for her money back. | 一是钱物归原主 |
[38:20] | And your resignation. | 二是你递交辞呈 |
[38:25] | We agree right here, | 只要我们在这里达成一致 |
[38:26] | no criminal prosecution? | 就不会有刑事诉讼对吗 |
[38:33] | Done. | 成交 |
[38:35] | If Lucille doesn’t get her money back today, | 如果露西尔今天没拿回她的资金 |
[38:39] | nothing’s done. | 一切协议作废 |
[38:50] | Great. That’s perfect. | 很好 非常好 |
[38:52] | You are back in business. | 你可以正常营业了 |
[38:53] | The wire transfer just went through. | 资金已经汇过来了 |
[38:54] | Girl, you came through. | 你挺过来了 姑娘 |
[38:56] | That is what we do. | 我们就是做这个的 |
[38:58] | Harvey. Harvey, get in here. | 哈维 哈维 进来 |
[39:01] | Lucille wants to thank you in person. | 露西尔想当面谢谢你 |
[39:03] | Always got time for gratitude. | 必须有时间接受感激嘛 |
[39:06] | Harvey, you didn’t let me settle, | 哈维 你当初没让我和解 |
[39:08] | and I appreciate your tenacity. | 我很欣赏你的毅力 |
[39:09] | Truth is, I didn’t do this on my own. | 事实是 这不是我一个人办成的 |
[39:11] | Have you met Louis Litt? | 你认识路易·利特吗 |
[39:12] | You guys are doing such good work. | 你们干得真漂亮 |
[39:13] | I just want you to know it. | 我只是想让你们知道 |
[39:15] | Have I told you how valuable you are to this company? | 我说过你是公司不可多得的人才吗 |
[39:17] | ‘Cuz you’re not. I’m just kidding. | 因为你不是 开个玩笑 |
[39:19] | Janice, I want you to take the rest of the day off | 詹尼斯 今天放你一天假 |
[39:22] | because you’re so good. And I really mean it. | 因为你很棒 我是认真的 |
[39:23] | Howard, 9:30, Tequila shots. | 霍华德 九点半 龙舌兰 |
[39:26] | You and me. Sharp. Be there. | 你和我 准时到那 |
[39:41] | Louis. Luiz. | 路易 小路易 |
[39:44] | What’s up? | 怎么了 |
[39:45] | What were you just doing in there? | 你在那里做什么 |
[39:47] | What? I was just… | 什么 我只是在… |
[39:48] | Let me guess. You were cutting me out. | 让我猜猜 你在排挤我 |
[39:50] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[39:51] | The little impromptu meeting you just had with Jessica and Lucille | 你和杰西卡还有露西尔开小会 |
[39:53] | that you conveniently left me out of. | 轻而易举地将我排挤在外 |
[39:54] | I didn’t leave you out of anything. | 我没有在任何事情上排挤你啊 |
[39:56] | I mean, I thought we were a team. | 我还以为我们是一个团队 |
[39:56] | I thought this was the start of something, | 我以为我们的关系翻开了新的篇章 |
[39:57] | but I– | 但是我… |
[39:58] | Now I see the truth all too clearly. | 现在我总算看清了 |
[40:01] | Louis, I was walking by, | 路易 我只是路过 |
[40:03] | and they called me in. | 她们叫我进去而已 |
[40:04] | Yeah, just in time to take the credit for what I did. | 没错 正赶上时机将我所做的归功于你 |
[40:08] | I didn’t do that. | 我可没那么做 |
[40:10] | Wouldn’t even think of doing that. | 一丁点这种想法都没有 |
[40:13] | But you know what? | 但是你知道吗 |
[40:14] | You would, and that’s your problem right there. | 你会这么想 这就是你的问题 |
[40:35] | Got your email about Mazlo. | 收到你那封关于马兹洛的邮件了 |
[40:37] | Not a bad way for Locksley Llc to go out. | 可以让洛克斯利有限责任公司完美散场了 |
[40:40] | Looks like the firm owes you one. | 看来公司欠你一个人情 |
[40:42] | I think you owe me one. | 欠我人情的是你吧 |
[40:53] | – Is this… – The real thing? | -这是 -货真价实 |
[40:57] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[40:58] | Told the dean’s office you’d lost yours, | 我通知院长办公室说你的丢失了 |
[41:00] | and they were happy to oblige for one of their top graduates. | 而他们乐意为优秀毕业生效劳 |
[41:04] | I don’t know if you’re awesome or terrifying. | 真不知道我是该崇拜你还是畏惧你 |
[41:08] | Also I added a layer of protection for you. | 我还给你加了固 |
[41:17] | Uh, the Harvard Law School alumni database? | 这不是哈佛法学院的校友库吗 |
[41:23] | It’s all there. Your name, class rank, | 都在那 你的名字 班级排名 |
[41:26] | Social security number. | 社保号 |
[41:28] | You do realize you just made me party to a crime, right? | 你应该知道你让我成犯罪同伙了 对吗 |
[41:31] | Can always call ’em up, | 你可以随时电话问询 |
[41:33] | report it as a glitch. | 就说出故障了 |
[41:34] | Let me guess. Untraceable. | 让我猜猜 无法追溯 |
[41:37] | I’m not saying you won’t get caught, | 我不是说你不会被抓住 |
[41:39] | but it won’t be because your story doesn’t check. | 但不会因资料不符被抓 |
[41:48] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[41:50] | Seriously. | 真的 |
[41:52] | You’re right. | 你是对的 |
[41:53] | Working things out with my dad. | 是该和我爸爸应该好好相处 |
[41:57] | Not the empty suit I thought you were. | 你并非我想的那样徒有衣表 |
[42:08] | Who was that? | 那是谁 |
[42:09] | Uh, client’s daughter. | 客户的女儿 |
[42:11] | Really? It’s kind of late. | 真的吗 天色已晚 |
[42:12] | What’s she doing at the office at this hour? | 这个时候她来办公室做什么 |
[42:15] | You know, she was, uh, just thanking me. | 她只是专程来感谢我 |
[42:18] | – Thanking you. – Mm-hmm. | -感谢你 -是的 |
[42:19] | How’d she do that? | 她谢得如何 |
[42:21] | Easily. | 很随意 |
[42:23] | She bought me two tickets to Greece. | 她给我买了两张去希腊的机票 |
[42:25] | Not interested. | 不感兴趣 |
[42:26] | We leave tuesday. | 我们周二出发 |