英文名称:Open Season 3
年代:2010
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:29] | Woo hoo! | 太棒啦 |
[00:30] | One day to guys trip. | 适合硬汉旅行的天气 |
[00:43] | Hey Boog! | 嗨 布格 |
[00:44] | When are you gonna bring your | 你何时能放下自我感觉良好的身段 |
[00:45] | fine self down here to fix up our habitat, huh? | 来修修我们的住处 |
[00:48] | Just as soon as I finish helping Riley with the dam. | 等我帮瑞利筑好水坝之后 |
[00:57] | There we go. | 完工 |
[00:58] | You all set for tomorrow? It’s gonna be awesome! | 明天的旅程做好准备了吗 一定好玩极了 |
[01:00] | Sorry Boog! | 抱歉 布格 |
[01:01] | I gotta build this dam. | 我得建这个水坝 |
[01:03] | No guys trip for me. | 我不去旅行了 |
[01:05] | What? No guys trip? | 什么 不去旅行了 |
[01:06] | No guys trip? | 不去旅行了 |
[01:08] | Have you lost your mind? | 你疯了吗 |
[01:09] | I gotta finish this or O’Grady will tear my eye. | 我得弄完这个 否则欧格雷迪会把我眼珠挖出来 |
[01:13] | Yeah. That’s okay, it’s cool. | 好吧 没关系 |
[01:15] | We’ll think about you while we’re making this and talking trash. | 在旅行和闲聊的时候 我们会想念你的 |
[01:18] | I’m not sure that you can fit in there, Jerky! | 看你能不能接住 哲琪 |
[01:21] | Hey, I don’t know, maybe the whole batch? | 不知道 也许全都能接住 |
[01:24] | Alright you troops! | 士兵们 准备好 |
[01:26] | – Let them fly! – Oi! | -让子弹飞起来 -是 |
[01:34] | Hey, you need anything else, just let me know. | 你有任何需要 尽管吩咐 |
[01:36] | We gotta get on the road bright and early tomorrow, baby. | 我们明天一大早就得上路 老兄 |
[01:39] | Uh, about that, Boog. | 关于这个 布格 |
[01:41] | I’ve got a wee problem. | 我有点小小问题 |
[01:42] | With all the new kids, I’m not done collecting my nuts. | 我得教这些新来的孩子们收集坚果 |
[01:45] | Believe me, lad. | 但相信我 伙计 |
[01:46] | I’d rather be skittling with you, | 比起与这些极品呆瓜们交流 |
[01:48] | than getting my minds with these boffin goons. | 我更愿意和你玩撞柱游戏 |
[01:51] | Yeah, right. | 是吗 好吧 |
[01:54] | – Ant! Guys’ trip? – No can’t do, bugger! | -安特 硬汉旅行吗 -不行 兄弟 |
[01:57] | I got too many. Responsibilities. | 我身肩太多的 责任 |
[02:00] | No problem. | 没关系 |
[02:01] | – Birdie? – Sorry Boog. | -博蒂呢 -抱歉 布格 |
[02:03] | Great. | 好吧 |
[02:04] | Surfs, Danny? Let me guess. | 瑟夫 丹尼 让我猜猜 |
[02:08] | Uh. we cannot go suddenly. | 我们不能说走就走 |
[02:11] | That’s what I thought. | 我也这么想 |
[02:14] | That’s okay. At least I’ve got Elliot. | 没关系 至少我还有埃利奥特 |
[02:16] | He won’t let me down. | 他不会让我失望的 |
[02:17] | It’ll be like old times. | 就像以前一样 |
本电影台词包含不重复单词:1088个。 其中的生词包含:四级词汇:144个,六级词汇:65个,GRE词汇:83个,托福词汇:100个,考研词汇:163个,专四词汇:125个,专八词汇:25个, 所有生词标注共:301个。 定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本 | ||
[02:19] | Me and he. | 我和他 |
[02:20] | The original partners. | 老搭档了 |
[02:28] | Sshh. Quiet. | 嘘 别出声 |
[02:33] | Giselllal Gesalital I was just looking for your dad. | 吉赛尔 格萨利塔 你们的爸爸呢 |
[02:39] | Rabbit fight, huh? | 兔子大战 |
[02:40] | Yeah, count me in. | 太好了 算我一个 |
[02:42] | Where’s your little bro? | 你们的弟弟在哪 |
[02:45] | You’ll never find me here. | 你们永远都找不到我 |
[03:07] | Alright, let’s see. | 好吧 我们想想 |
[03:09] | Where to hide? | 藏哪呢 |
[03:10] | Ahhh, X marks the spot! | 就藏X记号这 |
[03:20] | – Got you! – Gotcha! | -抓到你了 -抓住了 |
[03:21] | You’re out! | 你输了 |
[03:24] | You gotta work on the landing. | 你还得下下功夫学习着陆的本事 |
[03:26] | Great game, dad. | 很好玩的游戏 爸爸 |
[03:27] | Yeah, great game, you guys. That was awesome. | 是的 很好玩 伙计们 太有意思了 |
[03:29] | Alright, when your mother asks. | 你们母亲问起怎么折断了 |
[03:31] | You’ll say I lost for protecting you from a wild boar. | 就说我是为头野猪而保护你们来着 |
[03:35] | And a sidekick ferret. | 还有一个帮凶雪貂 |
[03:38] | Mom’s gonna kill you. | 妈妈会揍扁你的 |
[03:39] | I was attacked by a ferret. | 一只雪貂袭击了我 |
[03:41] | – No, you weren’t. – Dad. | -不 你没有 -爸爸 |
[03:43] | Stop telling Elvis to lie. | 别教埃尔维斯说谎 |
[03:45] | Mom says you’re not supposed to do that. | 妈妈不允许你说谎 |
[03:47] | That wasn’t a lie? | 那不是说谎 |
[03:49] | It was uh. | 这只是 |
[03:50] | It was a reverse! | 这只是一个反语 |
[03:51] | A stretch of a non-actual. Boog. Buddy, back me up here. | 假象的延伸 布格 伙计 帮我说两句 |
[03:55] | Just tell the truth. It’s the only way to roll. | 实话实说吧 不可能瞒天过海 |
[03:57] | Exactly what I was saying. | 这正是我刚才说的意思 |
[04:00] | And stay in school. | 好好呆在学校 |
[04:01] | And don’t talk to strangers. | 不要和陌生人说话 |
[04:02] | And never run with scissors. | 不要挥着剪刀跑来跑去 |
[04:03] | So Boogster, you wanna take the kids fishing? | 布格 你愿意带着孩子们去钓鱼吗 |
[04:05] | Actually, Elliot. | 事实上 埃利奥特 |
[04:06] | I’m kinda getting ready for guys’. | 我本是准备硬汉 |
[04:07] | I see where you’re going with this. | 我想到一个点子 |
[04:09] | It’s time to teach survival skills. | 是时候学学生存技巧了 |
[04:11] | – I was hoping to. – Rabbit baseball. | -我希望 -兔子棒球 |
[04:13] | – Well I.. – Acupuncture? Origami? | -我 -学习针灸 折纸艺术 |
[04:14] | – Elliot. Elliot. -Yoga? Sumo wrestling? | -埃利奥特 埃利奥特 -瑜伽 相扑 |
[04:16] | – Elliot! – Pods. What happened to pods, right? | -埃利奥特 -扑克赔率 赔率怎么计算 |
[04:18] | – Elliot! – I tell you what. | -埃利奥特 -我告诉你 |
[04:19] | Just take them. Do whatever you want. | 带上他们 随你教什么 |
[04:20] | I’m trying to get ready for guys’ trip! | 我正计划和你来次硬汉旅行 |
[04:22] | Oh yeah! | 太棒啦 |
[04:24] | So are you definitely going? | 这么说你肯定会去了 |
[04:25] | – How could I miss it? – Yeah, I knew I could count on you. | -不会错过的 -我就知道你最靠谱 |
[04:28] | Elliot! | 埃利奥特 |
[04:29] | Remember to tell Boog that you can’t go on guys’ trip. | 别忘了告诉布格你不能参加什么硬汉旅行 |
[04:32] | I meant to say I have to babysit the kids. | 我得照顾好孩子们 |
[04:35] | ‘Cos Giselle’s going to see her mother. | 因为吉赛尔要回娘家 |
[04:40] | That’s okay, E. | 没关系 |
[04:42] | Don’t sweat it. | 别担心 |
[04:43] | You’ve got family obligations. | 你身担家庭的义务 |
[04:45] | And sometimes, you’ve got to cancel. | 有时候 你不得不取消 |
[04:47] | Sometimes? | 有时候 |
[04:48] | Don’t you mean always? | 你是说得一直吧 |
[04:49] | How long have you known about this? | 你知道这事有多久了 |
[04:51] | – Two weeks? – Two weeks? | -两周 -两周 |
[04:53] | Oh, just forget it. | 算了吧 |
[04:54] | – I don’t know why I even bother. – Boog! | -我就不应该来 -布格 |
[04:58] | Oh, he’ll get over it. | 他会没事的 |
[04:59] | Just like he did when I canceled the fishing trip. | 就像我取消了那次钓鱼旅行一样 |
[05:02] | I guess rabbit fight’s over. | 我想兔子大战结束了 |
[05:04] | Pretty much. | 差不多吧 |
[05:12] | Mother! I was attacked by a ferret! | 妈妈 一只雪貂袭击了我 |
[05:15] | I guess me and Elliot, | 埃利奥特和我的关系 |
[05:16] | we weren’t as tight as I thought we were. | 并不像我想像的那么铁 |
[05:19] | Oh hey. | 嗨 |
[05:20] | You’re not gonna cancel on me too, are you? | 你不会也要取消和我去旅行的计划吧 |
[05:23] | ‘Cos bears gotta stick together. | 熊和熊总是在一起 互相力挺 |
[05:26] | You know how I like about you, Dinkleman? | 你知道我有多喜欢你吗 丁克曼 |
[05:28] | You’re always there when I need you. | 我需要你的时候永远不离不弃 |
[05:30] | And don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[05:31] | We’re gonna have a blast tomorrow. | 我们明天会玩的很开心 |
[05:34] | This will be the best guys’ trip, ever. | 这会是一次最美妙的硬汉旅行 |
[05:37] | You’ll see! | 走着瞧吧 |
[05:39] | Elliot. | 埃利奥特 |
[05:40] | Three meals a day. | 一日三餐 |
[05:41] | And everyone in bed by sunset. | 日落时上床睡觉 |
[05:44] | I know. | 我知道 |
[05:45] | And make sure to apologise to Boog when he gets back. | 别忘了等布格回来后向他道歉 |
[05:48] | – Okay. – For what? | -好吗 -为什么 |
[05:50] | For some things you said yesterday. | 为了你昨天说过的一些话 |
[05:53] | And for some things you forgot to say two weeks ago? | 为了你两周前忘了说的事情 |
[05:57] | Kids. | 孩子们 |
[05:58] | Keep an eye on your dad. | 密切注视你们的爸爸 |
[05:59] | – Bye mom! – We love you! | 再见 妈妈 -我们爱你 |
[06:02] | – Safe journey! – Have fun! | -旅行安全 -玩得开心 |
[06:03] | Have fun with the old dadillacs. | 和老古董们玩得开心 |
[06:06] | What was that, Elliot? | 你说什么 埃利奥特 |
[06:08] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[06:10] | – Say hi to your mother for me. -I will. | -向你母亲问好 -我会的 |
[06:12] | What are we gonna do first, hm? Father? | 我们现在先做什么 父亲 |
[06:15] | Don’t worry, kids. | 别担心 孩子们 |
[06:16] | I’ve got a tons of things planned. | 我有一车的计划 |
[06:19] | Right. | 好吧 |
[06:20] | When does uncle Boog get back, again? | 又得等布格叔叔回来再说了 |
[06:31] | It’s gonna be fun! | 肯定会很好玩 |
[06:38] | Then he realised, that his best | 然后他意识到 他在世上最好的 |
[06:40] | one horn friend in the world had abandoned him. | 独角朋友也抛弃了他 |
[06:43] | And worse than that? | 还有比这更糟的吗 |
[06:44] | All that was left on his hand was. | 他的手中只剩下了 |
[06:47] | A hook! | 一个钩子 |
[06:57] | This is very fun. | 这太有意思了 |
[07:00] | Well, I guess it could be worse. | 我本来以为会更糟 |
[07:18] | Who am I kidding? | 我在愚弄谁 |
[07:20] | This whole thing was a bad idea. | 旅行计划真是个烂主意 |
[07:22] | It’s not a guys’ trip with only one guy? | 孤身一人算不上硬汉旅行 |
[07:26] | I mean. It’s not like I changed? | 我是说 不是我变了 |
[07:28] | He’s the one who changed. | 是他变了 |
[07:32] | He’s the one who flakes all the time. | 他是那个总掉链子的人 |
[07:34] | But he has a family. | 但他有家室 |
[07:36] | You have to be more understanding. | 你要理解 |
[07:38] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[07:39] | Understanding my butt! | 理解个屁 |
[07:41] | You’re better off without that | 没有他你会生活得更好 |
[07:42] | under privileged broken horn plank, cancel it. | 那断角没权力这样对你 不甩他 |
[07:44] | But you guys are partners. | 但你们俩是伙伴 |
[07:47] | Partners? | 伙伴 |
[07:49] | Who cares, baby? | 谁在乎 宝贝 |
[07:51] | That deer ain’t got nothing on us. | 那头鹿对我们来说什么也不是 |
[07:53] | Yeah! You know, you’re right! | 没错 你说的对 |
[07:58] | You know, what would be great to eat just about now? | 现在吃点什么比较好呢 |
[08:03] | Another woo-hoo bar. | 巧克力棒 |
[08:05] | And I know just the place to get it. | 我知道个弄到手的好地方 |
[08:11] | Beautiful. | 太美了 |
[08:13] | Now all we need are the balloons and you’ll be ready to go! | 再挂上气球 就准备开张了 |
[08:19] | Don’t worry, baby. | 别担心 宝贝 |
[08:21] | I’ll never let anything happen to you, ever again. | 我绝不会再让任何事情发生在你身上 |
[08:34] | Hello. Ladies! | 你好 可人们 |
[08:36] | Don’t you all love my finest evening? | 你们也在为我的美妙之夜欢欣鼓舞吧 |
[08:40] | Hooty-O’s? | 嘎嘎脆 |
[08:41] | Hoo Hoo. | 呼呼 |
[08:43] | Coco Ding bats. | 椰子味的饼干 |
[08:45] | My favourite! | 我的最爱 |
[08:47] | Honey? Now that’s more like it. | 蜂蜜 我更爱这个 |
[08:52] | There you go, buddy. | 给你的 伙计 |
[08:53] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[08:54] | Nobody’s driving. | 没人开车 |
[08:56] | Hey, rabbit! | 嗨 兔子 |
[08:57] | You ain’t leaving ’til you eat those Coco Dingbats. | 你把椰子味的饼干吃完再走 |
[09:00] | This is the best guys’ trip ever! | 这是最好的硬汉旅行 |
[09:02] | Me and Dinkleman agree with you a hundred percent! | 我和丁克曼完全同意你的说法 |
[09:06] | Rabbit loves Dinkleman. | 兔子爱丁克曼 |
[09:08] | Dinkleman loves rabbit. | 丁克曼爱兔子 |
[09:10] | Was what that, Dink? | 是这样吗 丁克 |
[09:11] | Can’t go on guys’ trip because I’m married? | 因为我结婚了就不能参加硬汉旅行了 |
[09:18] | No deer on guys’ trip. | 没有鹿的硬汉旅行 |
[09:21] | Bla bla bla guys’ trip. | 是扯淡硬汉旅行 |
[09:27] | Dink? | 丁克 |
[09:27] | We gotta go somewhere where folks don’t let us down. | 我们要去个不会有人让我们失望的地方 |
[09:31] | Place where we fit in. | 适合我们居住的地方 |
[09:33] | A real home. | 一个真正的家 |
[09:42] | A place like that. | 一个像那里的家 |
[09:43] | With other bears who totally get us. | 和其他能理解我们的熊在一起 |
[09:46] | If only we knew what that was. | 我们要是知道那是什么地方就好了 |
[09:52] | Wait a minute. | 等一下 |
[10:00] | A place where no one lets you down. | 一个没人让你失望的地方 |
[10:03] | You stay here, rabbit. | 你呆在这里 兔子 |
[10:05] | Keep your eye on the stash. | 看好我的储藏室 |
[10:38] | Doug. | 道格 |
[10:39] | Why do you always let me down? | 你为什么总是让我失望 |
[10:41] | Circus in two days. | 两天的马戏表演 |
[10:44] | You could at least pretend to care. | 你至少假装关心一下 |
[10:47] | Oh, was I supposed to catch you? | 你以为我是来追你的吗 |
[10:57] | How classy. | 多有气质啊 |
[10:59] | Rehearsals over! | 排演结束 |
[11:02] | I’m telling you, Alistair. | 我跟你说 阿里斯泰 |
[11:04] | One of these days, I’m gonna give that diva a piece of my mind. | 总有一天 我会给那’歌剧红伶’点颜色 |
[11:07] | I’m sure you will. | 我相信你会的 |
[11:09] | I mean. Back where I came from. | 话说我可是来自 |
[11:10] | I know. The zoo. | 我知道 动物园 |
[11:12] | No. No. No. | 不 不 不 |
[11:14] | For the last time. | 再说最后一遍 |
[11:15] | It’s the Wild Animal Park. | 是野生动物园 |
[11:17] | There’s a difference, you know? | 这是有区别的 知道吗 |
[11:18] | Anyway. | 不论怎样 |
[11:19] | When I was in the Wild Animal Park. | 我在野生动物园时 |
[11:21] | No one treated me like that. | 没有人那样对我 |
[11:23] | All the animals worshiped me. | 所有的动物都崇拜我 |
[11:25] | There was one grizzly. | 一只灰熊 |
[11:26] | One king of the jungle. | 丛林中的国王 |
[11:28] | Me. | 就是我 |
[11:29] | Oh. See. | 了解 |
[11:31] | Just as soon as we get out of here. | 只要我们从这里出去 |
[11:32] | We’re gonna find a place just like that. | 就找个和那里一样的地方 |
[11:35] | And I won’t forget your help. | 我不会忘记你的鼎力相助 |
[11:37] | I’ll be king. | 我当国王 |
[11:38] | And you’ll be. | 你当 |
[11:40] | Well, we’ll find something for you to be. | 我们会给你封个职位的 |
[11:42] | – Oh? – OK, here’s the plan. | -什么 -计划是这样的 |
[11:44] | You lift the cart. | 你举起马车 |
[11:45] | And we’d both squeezed through. | 我们都挤过去 |
[11:47] | Go on. | 来吧 |
[11:48] | Give it a try. | 试一试 |
[11:49] | You want me to pull something? | 你想让我移动东西 |
[11:51] | Have I ever done you wrong before? | 我以前让你受伤过吗 |
[12:06] | You promise to take me with you? | 你发誓会带上我 |
[12:09] | Of course I will. | 当然会了 |
[12:10] | – You’re the Yin to ma. – Yang. | -你是匹羊马 -羊驼 |
[12:12] | What? No! | 什么 不 |
[12:13] | What kind of word is Yang? | 你是算是什么羊驼 |
[12:15] | I was thinking more like, | 我觉得你更像 |
[12:16] | you’re the ‘Yin’ to help me get ‘Yout’! | 羊马 帮助我’驼’逃出去 |
[12:19] | Now let’s hurry up before someone sees us. | 我们得快点 别让人看见我们 |
[12:22] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[12:23] | What are you waiting for? | 你还在等什么 |
[12:34] | A little help? | 搭把手 |
[12:35] | Please? | 拜托了 |
[12:36] | Now you’re supervising, that’s good. | 对了你现在是领导 得端架子 |
[12:39] | You want something done? | 你想做好什么事 |
[12:40] | You gotta do it yourself. | 得亲自上马 |
[12:44] | – Too heavy! – Doug! | -太沉了 -道格 |
[12:47] | Ssshh. Someone will hear you. | 小声点 有人会听到你的 |
[12:51] | Yeah, I know. | 是的 我知道 |
[12:52] | We need another set of arms. | 我们需要一臂之力 |
[12:55] | Hey, I’m upset too. | 嗨 我也很沮丧 |
[12:57] | You can’t take this on personal? | 你不用把压力都自己抗 |
[12:58] | We all have our limitations? | 谁也不是万能的 |
[13:00] | Oh, hey! | 嗨 |
[13:02] | That wheel’s on your hoof. | 轮子压到你的蹄子了 |
[13:03] | Doesn’t that hurt? | 难道不疼吗 |
[13:07] | Now where were we? | 我们说到哪了 |
[13:09] | Oh yeah. | 是的 |
[13:10] | We need another set of arms. | 我们还需要个帮手 |
[13:11] | Question is. | 问题是 |
[13:12] | Where to find it? | 去哪找呢 |
[13:16] | Protect me! | 保护我 |
[13:18] | What in the world? | 到底是什么 |
[13:31] | Ho! Another grizzly in the flesh! | 喔 又一只活生生的灰熊 |
[13:34] | You don’t know how long I’ve waited for this day. | 你不知道我日日翘首以盼 |
[13:38] | Yo, you got some kind of thing going out of your neck. | 你脖子里长出东西来了 |
[13:41] | I know. It’s called Alistair. | 我知道 他叫阿里斯泰 |
[13:42] | Hola! Como esta? | 你好 过得怎样[西语] |
[13:45] | What do you want, bear? | 你想怎么样 灰熊 |
[13:47] | The name’s, Boog. | 我叫 布格 |
[13:48] | Man! Another grizzly? | 伙计 另外一头灰熊 |
[13:50] | This will be so great! | 太棒了 |
[13:51] | We’ll go fishing, have rabbit fights. | 我们可以一起钓鱼 玩兔子大战游戏 |
[13:53] | Be best friends! | 成为最好的朋友 |
[14:02] | She’s here too? | 她也是这里的 |
[14:04] | Hold up. Are you talking about Ursa? | 打住 你是在说尔莎 |
[14:06] | She’s difficult to catch. | 她很难追到手 |
[14:08] | – It’s like Bear-vana? – Bear-vana? | -就像熊天堂 -熊天堂 |
[14:10] | Listen Boog. We’re busy here. Go back to where you came from, okay? | 听着 布格 我们忙的很 你打道回府吧 |
[14:14] | Back where I came from? | 打道回府 |
[14:16] | Back there. | 回去吗 |
[14:17] | I’m the only bear. | 我是唯一的熊 |
[14:19] | – The only bear? – Yeah. | -唯一的熊 -是的 |
[14:21] | – All the other animals? They. – Worship you? | -其他的动物 他们 -崇拜你 |
[14:23] | What? | 什么 |
[14:24] | Oh yeah, that sounds fantastic. | 是的 听起来棒极了 |
[14:25] | Didn’t you hear me? | 你没听我说吗 |
[14:26] | I said I’m the only bear. | 我是唯一的熊 |
[14:29] | You must be so lonely. | 你一定很孤单 |
[14:31] | The only lonely bear. | 唯一的孤单的熊 |
[14:35] | That’s very sad. | 这太让人难过了 |
[14:36] | I promise I wouldn’t do this. But… | 我保证过我不会哭 但是 |
[14:45] | Right. Right. Sounds terrible. | 是啊 是啊 听起来真糟糕 |
[14:47] | – I’m fighting this one. – Give me just a second. | -我在跟他打架 -等我一下 |
[14:50] | What are you doing? | 你在干吗啊 |
[14:51] | Don’t you see this is our chance? | 没看到这是我们的机会吗 |
[14:53] | We get the bear to help us move the carts | 我们可以叫这个熊帮我们移开车子 |
[14:54] | and we’re out of here! | 然后走人 |
[14:56] | But the circus will miss us! | 但是马戏团会发现我们失踪 |
[14:58] | They’ll send a search party! | 他们会派出一个搜查小队 |
[15:00] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[15:01] | I’ll go. | 那我走 |
[15:03] | – But you. But you. – Trust me. | -但是你 但是你 -相信我 |
[15:05] | I got it all figured out. | 我会搞定一切 |
[15:07] | Listen, Boog. | 听着 布格 |
[15:08] | You and me? We’re gonna do all those things you talked about. | 你和我 我们都会去做那些你说的事情 |
[15:11] | Fishing, camping. | 钓鱼 露营 |
[15:13] | – Oh, and rabbit fights? – Sure! | -那兔子大战呢 -没问题 |
[15:14] | Squirrel, rabbits, whatever you want. | 松鼠 兔子 不管你要什么 |
[15:16] | So here’s what I’m gonna do for you! | 我要为你做的就是 |
[15:18] | I’m gonna find a place where we can all be best friends together. | 去找一个我们可以做朋友的地方 |
[15:21] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[15:22] | You’d do that for me? | 你为了我做这些 |
[15:24] | In a bear-minute. | 这是属于熊熊的时间 |
[15:26] | We’re grizzlies gotta look out for each other. | 我们都是灰熊 理应关照对方 |
[15:29] | So, here’s the thing. | 所以计划是这样 |
[15:30] | We gotta swap places so the circus doesn’t know I’m gone. | 我们互换以免马戏团发现我不见了 |
[15:34] | But I come back tomorrow night. | 但我明晚就回来 |
[15:35] | And you, me and Ursa. | 之后 你 我 还有尔莎 |
[15:36] | – We go on a kind of.. – Bears’trip? | -我们可以去 -熊之旅 |
[15:39] | Yeah, sure. | 对啊 |
[15:41] | Bears’trip. | 熊之旅 |
[15:42] | Together. | 我们一起 |
[15:43] | Alright! I’m in. | 好的 我同意 |
[15:45] | Great. | 很好 |
[15:46] | Now hold still for just a second. | 待着别动 马上就好 |
[15:49] | Keep it down and stop moving. | 别动 别出声 |
[15:53] | This is gonna work! | 这主意肯定行 |
[15:55] | Now what about me? | 我怎么办 |
[15:57] | Hey, like you said. | 就像你说的啊 |
[15:58] | If they figure out you’re missing, they’ll send a search party. | 如果他们发现你丢了 他们会排搜查队的 |
[16:01] | Don’t worry. I’ll bring | 别担心 明晚我会带人回来 |
[16:02] | someone back tomorrow night to swap with you. | 跟你交换的 |
[16:06] | Now grapse this cart. | 把住这辆车 |
[16:07] | When I say three, lift as hard as you can. | 我数到三 用力抬起来 |
[16:10] | Got it? | 明白了吗 |
[16:11] | Got it. | 明白了 |
[16:12] | One, two, three. | 一 二 三 |
[16:22] | You’d better hide that doll so nobody gets suspicious. | 你最好把那个玩偶藏起来以免穿帮 |
[16:26] | – What doll? – That one. | -什么玩偶 -那个 |
[16:28] | In your hand. | 你手里那个 |
[16:29] | You mean Dinkleman? | 你是说丁克曼 |
[16:30] | He ain’t no doll! | 他不是玩偶 |
[16:32] | He’s my bro! | 他是我的兄弟 |
[16:33] | My boy! | 我的孩子 |
[16:34] | My B.F.F. | 我永远最好的朋友 |
[16:35] | Right. | 好吧 |
[16:38] | Hey, so where’s that all | 对了 你说的那个 |
[16:39] | for only bear place you were talking about? | 只有一只熊的地方在哪里呢 |
[16:41] | You know, just so I make sure I stay away from it. | 我只是想离那里远点 |
[16:44] | Over the mountain, pass forest and down by the stream. | 翻过山 穿过林 沿着河 就到了 |
[16:48] | Cool! Thanks! | 很好 谢谢了 |
[16:49] | See you tomorrow night! | 明晚见 |
[16:54] | So? Hm? | 我们该怎么做呢[西语] |
[16:59] | When can I meet Ursa? | 我什么时候能见尔莎 |
[17:02] | Perhaps it’s better to do that in the morning. | 这事儿最好早上干 |
[17:05] | When you’re a little more… | 当你能再 |
[17:06] | awake. Know? | 清醒点 懂不 |
[17:08] | I don’t know why I’m so tired. | 我不知道为什么这么累 |
[17:10] | Oh. . .See. . . | 知道了 |
[17:12] | Could it be the chocolates? | 是不是巧克力吃多了 |
[17:14] | So, what are you? | 你是个什么玩意儿 |
[17:16] | – Some kind of Lama? – I’m an Argentinian Carnelian. | -某种羊驼 -我是阿根廷红玛瑙 |
[17:19] | What’s an Argentinian Carnelian? | 什么是阿根廷红玛瑙 |
[17:21] | It’s a kind of Lama. | 羊驼的一种 |
[17:24] | Nice digs. | 这地儿不错 |
[17:26] | I just want you to know. | 我只想让你知道 |
[17:27] | That I think it seems a movie plot. | 我觉得这太像电影情节了 |
[17:30] | That you came all this way | 你大老远跑来 |
[17:32] | just to meet another grizzly. | 就是为了见另一只灰熊 |
[17:50] | Oh, Mr. Weenie, mommy’s going to miss you so much. | 维尼先生 妈妈会很想你的 |
[17:54] | I promised myself I wouldn’t cry. | 我对自己保证不会哭 |
[17:57] | Now remember. | 记住 |
[17:58] | Play nice with everybody. | 要和大家好好相处哦 |
[18:02] | Ready for your third dinner? | 准备好享用晚餐了吗 |
[18:12] | Yumm. | 真香啊 |
[18:13] | Mommy and Bob are going to look for Big Foot. | 老爸老妈要去找大脚了 |
[18:16] | Okay, sugar plum? | 好不好 宝贝儿 |
[18:17] | Remember. | 记住 |
[18:18] | Mommy loves you! | 妈妈爱你哦 |
[18:22] | Is she always like this? | 她总这德行吗 |
[18:23] | Yeah, but it’s not so bad. | 是啊 不过还好了 |
[18:25] | And my friends! It’s so good to see you all! | 哥们儿 见到你们真开心 |
[18:28] | – Hey, you too! – You look great. | -还有你 -你看上去不错 |
[18:30] | Weenie, it’s been ages. | 维尼 真是好久不见了 |
[18:34] | Thank you for it. | 真好吃 |
[18:36] | Why? | 为什么 |
[18:37] | Who is our new friend? | 我们的新朋友叫什么 |
[18:39] | I’d like you to meet Nate. | 让我来给你介绍 这是内特 |
[18:40] | Nate, meet Mr. Weenie. | 内特 这是维尼先生 |
[18:43] | He’s a strong silent type. | 他是腼腆型的 |
[18:44] | You | 你这玩意儿 |
[18:45] | are trying my patience! | 不要挑战我的耐性 |
[18:49] | Come on! Work you! | 拜托 出图像啊 |
[18:50] | Work! Work! Work! | 出来 出来 |
[18:58] | – Fussy. -Yeah? | -珐西 -怎么了 |
[19:00] | – Nine? – Yeah? | -这是小九吗 -怎么了 |
[19:01] | – Nine? -Yeah. | -真的是小九吗 -是啊 |
[19:02] | You know, some animals are | 你知道的 有些动物会变得和蔼 |
[19:04] | much kinder once they’ve been. | 自从他们… |
[19:05] | Fixed! | 修好了 |
[19:07] | Oh.. Hi.. | 你好 |
[19:09] | Mr. Weenie. | 维尼先生 |
[19:10] | Come and sit with me. | 过来坐在我旁边吧 |
[19:12] | We can watch the television together. | 我们可以一起看电视 |
[19:15] | He’s not still mad at me, is he? | 他不生我气了吧 |
[19:17] | I think his angry days are behind him. | 我想他已经不计前嫌了 |
[19:20] | If you know what I mean. | 你懂的 |
[19:20] | One night only! The great Maslova Family Circus! | 精彩一夜 尽在马斯洛夫家庭马戏团 |
[19:25] | Hey! That’s Boog! | 那不是布格吗 |
[19:27] | I don’t remember Boog’s fur being so light and spiky like that. | 布格的毛没那么浅色 也没那么尖吧 |
[19:30] | Listen, I know Boog as ‘Zat’ guy Boog! | 我知道布格什么样 我确定就是他 |
[19:33] | Wow, if that is Boog, he sure looks terrible. | 如果那是布格 那他看起来可糟透了 |
[19:36] | Of course he looks terrible! | 那还用你说 |
[19:38] | They’re trying to kill him! | 他们想杀了他 |
[19:40] | This is horrible! | 太恐怖了 |
[19:41] | Look out, Boog! | 布格 小心 |
[19:44] | Poor Boog. | 可怜的布格 |
[19:45] | We have to do something! | 我们必须做点什么 |
[19:46] | Let’s go save him! | 我们去救他 |
[19:48] | Oh, I wanna go save him. | 我想去救他 |
[19:50] | Oh please, please, please, please. | 好不好 好不好 |
[19:52] | We must hurry! | 我们必须快点行动 |
[19:53] | How? Have you noticed? We’re in the air stream. | 怎么救 看不出来我们在封闭的车厢里吗 |
[19:56] | There’s no way out of here. | 这里根本就没有出口 |
[19:57] | How are we gonna save him? | 我们要怎么救他 |
[20:03] | Are you thinking what I’m thinking? | 你不会跟我刚好想到一起了吧 |
[20:06] | No. | 没有 |
[20:07] | But if we climb out of that vent | 但如果我们从那个通风口爬出去 |
[20:10] | I could track us to the circus | 我就能追寻到马戏团 |
[20:11] | to save Boog. | 然后解救布格了 |
[20:14] | Yeah, the coast is clear! | 车外很安全 |
[20:18] | Keep it moving, keep it moving! | 快点爬 快点爬 |
[20:19] | Keep it moving. | 快点爬 |
[20:20] | Relax, Fifi. | 放松点 菲菲 |
[20:22] | Remember what the vet said about staying calm? | 兽医不是告诉你要保持淡定吗 |
[20:24] | You stay calm! | 你淡定一个给爷看看 |
[20:25] | With 500 pounds of animal on your back! | 你背五百磅重的动物试试 |
[20:31] | My stitches! | 我的伤口 |
[20:36] | Marshmallows? | 棉花糖 |
[20:38] | Slightly burned. | 有点糊味儿 |
[20:41] | Mixed with enoki. | 混着点蘑菇 |
[20:43] | Robust poop! | 大便味儿 |
[20:44] | What’s with you always with the poop? | 为啥你总能沾上屎味儿呢 |
[20:47] | The circus! This way! | 马戏团在这边 |
[20:51] | I’m okay. | 我没事儿 |
[20:52] | I’m okay. | 我没事儿 |
[20:56] | Come on. | 走着 |
[20:57] | Who’s up for a rabbit fight? | 谁已经准备好兔子大战了 |
[20:59] | Can’t we wait for uncle Boog to get back? | 我们能等布格叔回来吗 |
[21:01] | He was supposed to be home last night. | 他昨晚就该回来了 |
[21:03] | Yeah! Do you think he’s still | 是啊 你说他是不是还在 |
[21:04] | mad at you for ditching him on guys’trip? | 因为你爽约而生气呢 |
[21:06] | He can stay on guys’ trip forever as far as I’m concerned. | 他可以永远旅行直到我担心为止 |
[21:10] | What does he think? | 不知道他在想什么 |
[21:11] | That I can just, you know, | 我怎么可能 |
[21:13] | leave the kids alone, | 在吉赛尔回娘家的时候 |
[21:14] | while Giselle visits the mother in law of doom? | 不管孩子们呢 |
[21:17] | – Dad. – Children needs constant attention. | -老爸 -孩子们需要关怀 |
[21:19] | – You ignore them for one second. – Dad! | -如果你疏忽他们哪怕一秒钟 -老爸 |
[21:22] | Come here, Little E. | 过来 小宝贝儿 |
[21:25] | You’re not going rogue, son. | 不许淘气 儿子 |
[21:27] | Dad, let’s just play, okay? | 老爸 别说了 开玩吧 |
[21:29] | Good idea. | 好主意 |
[21:30] | We don’t need uncle Boog. | 我们不需要你们的布格叔 |
[21:32] | Rabbit fights are way more fun without him anyway. | 没了他 兔子大战会更好玩 |
[21:34] | You’re out. | 你输了 |
[21:35] | Gotcha. | 打到你了 |
[21:38] | New game? | 换个游戏吧 |
[21:39] | Well, that’s enough fun for one day. | 好吧 确实有点玩够了 |
[21:41] | Now can we wait for uncle Boog to come back? | 现在我们能不能等布格叔回来 |
[21:44] | Boog, Boog, Boog. | 布格 布格 布格 |
[21:45] | From now on, we will no longer mention his name. | 从现在开始不许提他的名字 |
[21:48] | Okay …. | 好吧 |
[21:50] | So… | 那么 |
[21:51] | What do you wanna play next? | 下面要玩点什么 |
[21:52] | Well, how about a game of. | 不如我们玩… |
[21:54] | Shrub.. jump? Diving? | 跳进灌木丛 再潜水 |
[21:57] | Where we jump into the nearest shrub. | 我们跳进最近的灌木丛里 |
[21:59] | And uh.. come on Elvis, I’ll show you. | 然后 跟上我埃尔维斯 我教你怎么玩 |
[22:01] | Dad! No! | 不要啊 老爸 |
[22:02] | It’s poison ivy! | 那是毒漆藤 |
[22:09] | It’s part of the game. | 这是游戏的一部分 |
[22:11] | Whoever scratches first. | 看谁先挠痒 |
[22:14] | Loses! | 谁就输了 |
[22:19] | I win! | 我赢了 |
[22:22] | Ooh, that has gotta hurt. | 这可真够受的 |
[22:25] | Well played, Little E. | 玩的不错 小子 |
[22:27] | Okay, who’s hungry? | 好了 谁饿了 |
[22:31] | Dad. | 爸爸 |
[22:32] | We need uncle B. | 我们需要布… |
[22:34] | I mean. | 我是说 |
[22:35] | We need someone taller | 我们需要高个的帮手 |
[22:38] | to reach a branch that high. | 才够得到那么高的树枝 |
[22:39] | Not so. | 不见得哦 |
[22:40] | Who knows more about getting honey than a deer, huh? | 谁能比一只鹿更会偷蜂蜜呢 |
[22:44] | Come here, Little E. | 过来 小子 |
[22:52] | Spine so frail. | 好沉啊 受不了了 |
[23:01] | Dad? | 爸爸 |
[23:03] | Quiet, Gisella. | 小声点 吉赛拉 |
[23:04] | The slightest sound could wake the bees. | 会吵醒蜜蜂的 |
[23:15] | Bees! | 蜜蜂 |
[23:19] | At least getting stung will take his mind off the itching. | 至少被叮了之后就不会再痒了 |
[23:22] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[23:33] | Hey! Keep it down! | 小点声 |
[23:36] | Too much chocolate. | 果然吃太多巧克力了 |
[23:43] | Hey, why did you do that? | 你搞什么啊 |
[23:45] | Just hold still. | 站着别动 |
[23:49] | Give a little proof over here. | 把毛色弄浅点 |
[23:51] | A tease over there. | 这里再撩拨一下 |
[23:52] | A pull, a tug. | 搞个造型 |
[23:53] | A comb. Wow! | 再梳理一下 很好 |
[23:55] | Greatest, I am a genius! | 太棒了 我是个天才 |
[23:58] | Get a camera, because you are perfecto! | 照张相吧 你太完美了 |
[24:02] | The spitting image. | 简直一模一样 |
[24:05] | They will never know the difference. | 他们不会看出来的 |
[24:07] | Now, let us go dance. | 走吧 跳舞去 |
[24:10] | Doug is here everybody! | 各位 道格来了 |
[24:13] | Remember what they say about not talking | 记不记得有人说过 如果你没什么好说 |
[24:16] | if you don’t have something nice to say? | 那就什么都别说 |
[24:21] | She’s beautiful. | 她真美 |
[24:28] | I see what’s going on here. | 我懂你在想什么 |
[24:31] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么啊 |
[24:32] | Nothing’s going on here. | 什么事都没有 |
[24:34] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[24:36] | I’m serious. | 我是说真的 |
[24:38] | Hey, I’m just happy to meet another grizzly. That’s all. | 我只是很高兴遇到同类 仅此而已 |
[24:41] | Whatever you say. | 随你怎么说 |
[24:43] | Tiger. Show me your strength. | 猛男 加油干吧 |
[24:50] | So uh… | 那个 |
[24:51] | Hey, Ursa. | 你好 尔莎 |
[24:52] | – I thought I’d introduce myself, because you know. – Doug? | -我想介绍一下自己 因为…-道格 |
[24:55] | Why is voice low? | 你的声音怎么这么低沉 |
[24:57] | Are you again to be sick? | 你是不是又病了 |
[25:01] | – I’m not actually. -You’d better not be. | -我没病 -你最好没病 |
[25:03] | No! | 不是 |
[25:04] | I mean, um…hey! | 我是想说 |
[25:06] | Watch it with that stick, little dude! | 看着点 哥们儿 别乱打人 |
[25:08] | Come on, Doug. Arms up! | 快点 道格 抬起手 |
[25:09] | Why must we go through this everyday? | 为什么每天都要重头再来 |
[25:11] | A little bribe, perhaps? | 要不要吃点东西 |
[25:12] | It’s chocolate! You love chocolate. | 是巧克力哦 你爱巧克力的 |
[25:14] | – Come on, arms up! – Please. | -快点 抬手 -快点 |
[25:16] | Now, we are ready. | 做好准备了 |
[25:17] | Let’s begin. | 开始吧 |
[25:23] | Right foot up! | 抬右脚 |
[25:24] | Left foot up! | 抬左脚 |
[25:25] | – Slower. – Faster. | -慢点 -快点 |
[25:27] | Jump! | 跳起来 |
[25:28] | Squat kick! | 蹲踢腿 |
[25:32] | – Stop! – Wildly bear! | -别打了 -狂野些 大熊 |
[25:37] | Hit it! | 奏乐 |
[25:48] | You can really move. | 你跳的真不错 |
[25:50] | You ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[25:51] | Hey, I was born ready, baby. | 来吧 宝贝儿 |
[25:57] | Wait, I’m not…I’m not ready for… | 等等 我不是说这个 |
[26:06] | Why can’t you just once be there when I need you? | 为什么你就不能接住我一次呢 |
[26:10] | Oh wait! | 等等 |
[26:11] | Ursa, let me explain. | 尔莎 让我解释一下 |
[26:13] | – I’m not. – Doug! | -我不是 -道格 |
[26:14] | I don’t want excuses. | 别找借口了 |
[26:16] | Maybe if you just | 也许我们应该 |
[26:17] | cut the lift. | 砍掉这部分 |
[26:18] | – That’s all. – No, wait! | -就这样吧 -不 等等 |
[26:19] | I could’ve caught you. It’s just that I’m not | 我本能接住你 只是我不是 |
[26:21] | – Doug. Thanks a lot! -Yeah, thanks Doug, okay? | -谢谢你 道格 -真得谢谢道格呢 |
[26:24] | He only thinks all about himself. | 他只会想着自己 |
[26:25] | Listen, I’m not Doug. | 听着 我不是道格 |
[26:27] | That was worse than yesterday. | 这比昨天还糟糕 |
[26:32] | Oh, wait! | 等等 |
[26:33] | Ursa. | 尔莎 |
[26:35] | Uh.. give her some time to cool down maybe, okay? | 给她点时间冷静一下吧 好吗 |
[26:38] | But I have to tell her who I really am. | 但我得告诉她我究竟是谁 |
[26:40] | There will gonna be plenty of time for that. | 还有的是时间 |
[26:43] | When we are all living in Bearvana. | 当我们一起生活在熊天堂 |
[26:47] | Trust me. | 相信我 |
[26:48] | If there is one thing I know | 说到我擅长的事 |
[26:50] | it is women. | 那就是女人了 |
[26:52] | And musical theater. | 另外还有歌剧院 |
[26:54] | But that is not important right now. | 不过那不是重点 |
[26:57] | What is important is that women | 现在重要的是 |
[27:00] | do not like to be rushed | 那个女人不想被打扰 |
[27:04] | Look, Alistair buddy. | 听着 阿里斯泰 |
[27:06] | I wait in here until Doug is back at sunset | 只要等到日落时道格回来 |
[27:09] | and everything is gonna be fine. | 一切都会变好的 |
[27:12] | Alright, Alistair. | 好吧 阿里斯泰 |
[27:13] | If you say so. | 既然你都这么说了 |
[27:30] | Alright ladies, buckle up. | 女士们 系紧安全带 |
[27:32] | – One two three four. – Look, I’m flying! | -一 二 三 四 -我会飞了 |
[27:38] | This must be the place. | 肯定就是这里了 |
[27:40] | Bearvana. | 熊天堂 |
[27:46] | Finally. | 终于到了 |
[27:46] | Finally. I’m the only bear. | 总算到了 作为唯一的棕熊 |
[27:47] | And all the animals are gonna worship me. | 这里的动物都会拜我作老大的 |
[27:49] | Just like they did Boog. | 就像他们对待布格一样 |
[27:51] | Boog’s back, everybody! | 布格回来了 大家伙儿 |
[27:53] | – Boog! – Boog! | -布格 -布格 |
[27:54] | Thank goodness, he’s back! | 感谢上帝 他终于回来了 |
[27:56] | About time. | 早该回来了 |
[27:58] | Yeah, I know. It’s good to finally be here. | 我知道 回来的感觉真好 |
[28:01] | You look terrible! And your voice seems worse! | 你看起来糟透了 你的声音完全走样了 |
[28:05] | Yeah. Complete Gaga girl. | 没错 跟雷人嘎嘎有得一拼 |
[28:07] | What are you talking about? | 你们搞错没 |
[28:09] | My voice is as smooth as silk. | 我的声音滑润如丝啊 |
[28:11] | Must have been rough out there. | 外面肯定很难熬 |
[28:13] | Rough? Yeah, it was rough alright. | 难熬 没错 是很难熬 |
[28:16] | That’s why I look terrible. | 那就是我看起来很糟 |
[28:17] | My voice sounds like Ka-Ka. | 我的声音听起来像卡卡的原因 |
[28:18] | Now why don’t you all run along | 现在你们为什么不去 |
[28:19] | and fetch me some goodies? | 给我弄点好吃的来呢 |
[28:21] | Goodies smoothies. | 好吃的冰沙 |
[28:21] | Boog! | 布格 |
[28:27] | Here. Hold these for a second. | 接着 让我喘口气 |
[28:29] | How dare you show your face around here? | 你怎么还有脸回来啊 |
[28:33] | After what you’ve done? | 都是你干的好事 |
[28:37] | I gotta go polish my antlers. | 我得去打磨我的鹿角了 |
[28:39] | – Uh…me too. – Me three. | -我也是 -也算我一个 |
[28:43] | Dad. I thought you were going to apologise? | 老爸 我以为你是来道歉的 |
[28:45] | Huh? Apologise? | 什么 道歉 |
[28:48] | If anyone should apologise, it’s him. To me. | 如果有人要道歉 那应该是他向我道歉 |
[28:51] | For…for… | 为了 为了 |
[28:54] | This! And this! Then this! | 这个 和这个 还有这个 |
[29:01] | Well? | 说句话啊 |
[29:04] | The silent treatment. | 用沉默对付我 |
[29:05] | Well, I too can play at that game. | 我可是太了解这个鬼把戏了 |
[29:08] | Only I’m not playing. | 除非我不跟你玩了 |
[29:10] | I was fine before I met you. | 我遇到你之前可是好好的 |
[29:12] | Oh, sure, I was tied to the hood of the car… | 没错 当时我是被绑在车蓬上 |
[29:14] | Sorry uncle Boog. | 抱歉布格叔叔 |
[29:15] | Dad hasn’t been the same since you’ve been gone. | 自从你走了之后老爸就变了 |
[29:17] | Now look at me. A pathetic shell. | 现在你看看我 就是一个可悲的躯壳 |
[29:21] | And all because of you! | 这一切都是拜你所赐 |
[29:26] | It’s too late now, Boog. | 太晚了 布格 |
[29:27] | This deer…has sailed. | 这只鹿 已经决定要远走高飞了 |
[29:31] | Sorry uncle Boog. | 很遗憾布格叔叔 |
[29:32] | I hope you guys can work things out. | 我希望你们能早日和好 |
[29:35] | Dad! | 老爸 |
[29:37] | We’re all glad you’re back, uncle Boog! | 我们很高兴你能回来 布格叔叔 |
[29:40] | That is one seriously messed up deer. | 真是一头坏人好事的蠢鹿 |
[29:44] | Ooh. That’s better. | 这下好多了 |
[29:45] | Good to be myself again. | 又找回往日的感觉了 |
[29:49] | Time to hit the road. | 该上路了 |
[29:59] | Doug? | 道格吗 |
[30:10] | He’s not coming back. | 他不会回来了 |
[30:11] | Give him a chance. It’s still early. | 再等等看 还早呢 |
[30:13] | Besides, he’s a grizzly. We’re family. | 再说了 他也是头灰熊 我们是同类 |
[30:20] | It’s all a lie. There is no Bear-vana. | 全是谎言 根本没有什么熊天堂 |
[30:23] | Come on, Alistair. He’ll be back. | 得了 阿里斯泰 他会回来的 |
[30:26] | Grizzlies hate each other. It’s in their genes. | 灰熊们都是彼此讨厌的 生来如此 |
[30:30] | What are you talking about? | 你胡说些什么啊 |
[30:31] | Grizzlies don’t hate each other. | 灰熊从来不讨厌彼此 |
[30:32] | The mens do! | 他们就是 |
[30:34] | They are | 他们都是这样[西语] |
[30:40] | Doug lied so you would help him escape. | 道格说谎好让你帮助他逃跑 |
[30:43] | And I…I was his partner in crime! | 可我 成了他的帮凶 |
[30:47] | In crime! | 帮凶啊 |
[30:53] | Who have I become? | 我成了什么了 |
[30:58] | If Doug’s not coming back. | 如果道格不回来 |
[31:00] | Then Ursa won’t talk to me. | 尔莎又不理我 |
[31:03] | What am I doing here? | 我还待在这儿干嘛 |
[31:04] | The only lonly bear. | 真是一头又独又孤的熊啊 |
[31:20] | This one goes to my girlfriend. | 这个人去找我的女朋友 |
[31:22] | Out on the Pampas. | 约会在潘帕斯大草原上 |
[31:24] | I’m all alone. | 而我孤独又寂寞 |
[31:28] | My heart has crushed to nada. | 我的心找不到爱的方向 |
[31:33] | I’m all alone. | 而我孤独又寂寞 |
[31:36] | If there’s a grizzly getta hell out. | 如果有只灰熊想逃跑 |
[31:41] | It won’t work. | 只是白费力气 |
[31:45] | Don’t bother trying. | 不要再去尝试 |
[31:49] | It’s too bad to move you can’t. | 不自量力是很悲哀的事 |
[31:53] | If you try that. | 如果你执迷不悟 |
[31:55] | You’ll go flying. | 你会变成飞天笨熊 |
[32:22] | What are you looking at? | 看什么看啊 |
[32:23] | Nothing. | 没啥 |
[32:24] | That was… Well, you were… | 那是 你真 |
[32:26] | That was beautiful. | 你跳得真漂亮 |
[32:28] | You are making fun. | 你在逗我玩儿吧 |
[32:30] | No! No! Really! | 不 不 是真的 |
[32:33] | Listen, Ursa. | 听我说 尔莎 |
[32:35] | I know you’ve got no reason to believe me. | 我知道你没理由相信我 |
[32:37] | But I gotta tell you the truth! | 可是我一定要告诉你真相 |
[32:39] | I’m not Doug. I’m Boog! | 我不是道格 我叫布格 |
[32:42] | You are right. | 你说得对 |
[32:43] | I have no reason to believe you. | 我确实没理由相信你 |
[32:45] | Look. I never should’ve come here. | 瞧 我确实不该来这儿 |
[32:47] | I know that now. | 现在我知道了 |
[32:49] | This was all a big mistake. | 这根本就是一个天大的错误 |
[32:50] | Why is fur dark? | 你的毛怎么变暗了 |
[32:52] | Like I told you. I’m not Doug. I’m Boog. | 就像我说过的 我不是道格 我是布格 |
[32:56] | I was just you know. | 我只是想 |
[32:57] | Looking for a place where I belong. | 找个属于自己的地方 |
[32:59] | So, if you just give me a hand moving one of the carts. | 所以 如果你帮我把这个车子移开 |
[33:02] | I’ll be out of your hair. | 我马上走人 |
[33:03] | Oh, now I see truth. | 现在我明白了 |
[33:06] | You want me to help you escape. And ruin circus! | 你想让我帮你逃跑 从而毁了马戏团 |
[33:09] | – No! – You are pathetic, Doug. | -不是的 -你真是可悲啊 道格 |
[33:11] | No, Ursa, seriously. I just… | 不是的 尔莎 没开玩笑 我只想 |
[33:29] | – You twanged? – No. | -你在弹琴吗 -没有 |
[33:31] | Okay, ‘cos I thought I heard my name. | 我好像听到有人叫我名字 |
[33:34] | It doesn’t matter. | 别放在心上 |
[33:36] | I just want you to know that I am sorry. | 我只是想说我很抱歉 |
[33:39] | I really thought Doug was my best friend. | 我真的以为道格是我铁哥们 |
[33:43] | That’s okay. | 没什么 |
[33:44] | I suck at picking best friends too. | 我也是瞎了眼把他当成朋友 |
[33:46] | Are we good? You and me? | 那我们和好了吗 你和我 |
[33:48] | Yeah! We’re good. | 我们和好了 |
[33:50] | Excellente. | 太棒了 |
[33:51] | I promise I will never tell you I’m coming back when I’m not. | 我保证我绝对不会对你说谎 |
[33:55] | And I promise I’ll make time for you, | 就算我有一大堆事要做 |
[33:57] | even when I got a bunch of important things going on. | 我也会挤出时间陪你玩儿的 |
[34:00] | – Amigos? – Yeah! Amigos. | -哥俩好 -哥俩好 |
[34:02] | Oohh. This is nice. | 真是太好了 |
[34:04] | Talking like this. We will do this every night. | 就像这次 我们以后都这样吧 |
[34:08] | A kind of…guys’ chat. See? | 就像 硬汉侃大山 怎样 |
[34:11] | Guys’ chat? I like that. | 硬汉侃大山吗 我喜欢 |
[34:14] | Good, okay, so… | 那就 |
[34:17] | Since you’re stuck here. | 既然你困在这儿了 |
[34:18] | A little advice, okay? | 我就给个小小的忠告 好吗 |
[34:21] | The way to a woman’s heart — | 要赢得女人的芳心 |
[34:23] | is through — her — art. | 首先要学会耍杂技 |
[34:32] | The circus is coming! | 马戏团要来了 |
[34:34] | How can a circus be coming? A circus is a tent, | 马戏团怎么会来 他们就是一个帐篷 |
[34:37] | with posts, stuck in the ground! | 加上几个柱子 牢牢地钉在了地上罢了 |
[34:39] | This is a highway! | 可这是高速公路 |
[34:48] | Thank you. | 感谢上帝 |
[34:51] | We made it. | 我们成功了 |
[34:52] | Uh. That wasn’t easy. | 不容易啊 |
[34:54] | – This still doesn’t look like a circus. – Strange. | -还是不像个马戏团 -奇怪 |
[34:57] | It sure smells like it. | 就是味道还像那么回事 |
[35:01] | I need those! I need those! | 我需要它们 我需要它们 |
[35:03] | I need them! Wait! | 我需要它们 等等 |
[35:05] | There you go, baby. Just like new. | 真干净 宝贝 就像新的一样 |
[35:10] | – Hi, how’s it going, Stew? – So far so good. | -你还好吗 斯图 -还不错 |
[35:13] | I got your balloon order. | 你订的气球到了 |
[35:15] | How could you have been so wrong? | 你怎么会错得这么离谱 |
[35:17] | I don’t know. Maybe it’s allergy. | 不知道 也许我得了过敏症 |
[35:19] | Wait a minute. Look in the window! | 等一下 看窗户里面 |
[35:21] | The circus poster will tell us where to find Boog. | 马戏团的海报会告诉我们布格在哪 |
[35:25] | Quickly! Before we are seen! | 我们被发现之前快进去 |
[35:27] | There you go, baby. | 给你 宝贝 |
[35:29] | Wait ’til you see the super balloon bouquet | 等我揭开罩布的时候 |
[35:32] | I whipped up for ya. | 你就会看到一个超级气球秀的 |
[35:36] | Nice exploration of negative space. | 这也太夸张了吧 |
[35:39] | Hurry up! I should be on top! | 快点 我应该在上面的 |
[35:41] | – I should be on the top! – A little closer! | -我应该在上面的 -再近点儿 |
[35:42] | – Don’t wave! – Nine, a little closer. | -别乱动 -小九 再近些 |
[35:45] | Ooohhh. Meat snack. | 肉类快餐 |
[35:48] | Look, they’re colored. | 看啊 那是五彩豆 |
[35:49] | It’s perfect replacement. | 最佳的替代食品 |
[35:50] | I need those. | 我需要它们 |
[35:52] | Hey! Stop that! | 快住手 |
[35:54] | We have been discovered! | 我们被发现了 |
[35:56] | You just… Hey! Come back here! | 你给我 回来 |
[36:01] | I’m gonna get you! | 我要逮住你们 |
[36:02] | Get back here! | 给我滚回来 |
[36:15] | Gotcha! | 逮住你了 |
[36:18] | Meat Snack! | 肉类快餐 |
[36:23] | Meat Snack. | 肉类快餐 |
[36:24] | Come back here! | 快过来 |
[36:33] | You knew you were going to this guys’ trip | 你在知道了你要去这个硬汉旅行 |
[36:35] | for two whole weeks before you told him. | 两周之后你才告诉他 |
[36:38] | Maybe I should go talk to him. | 也许我该告诉他实情 |
[36:39] | Hold it right there, big fella. | 给我打住 大块头 |
[36:42] | So you forgot. | 那是你搞忘了 |
[36:43] | If he was a real friend, he’d understand. | 如果他真把你当成朋友 他会理解的 |
[36:46] | You’re absolutely right! | 你说得太对了 |
[36:48] | Boog is a real friend. | 布格是一位真正的朋友 |
[36:49] | Your life is a mess without him. | 没有了他你的生活会乱成一团 |
[36:52] | By mess you mean awesome! | 你的乱指的是棒极了吧 |
[36:54] | No, I mean mess! | 不是 就是乱的意思 |
[36:55] | – Awesome! – Stop that! | -棒极了 -住口 |
[36:57] | – Enough! – Dad? | -够了 -老爸 |
[37:01] | Girls. I was just… Not important. | 女儿们 我刚才 不值一提 |
[37:05] | So, is it breakfast time again? | 到了早饭时间了吗 |
[37:07] | Lunch? Dinner? Play time? | 或者是午饭 晚饭 游戏时间 |
[37:09] | Is it a dope problem? | 你嗑药了吗 |
[37:11] | – What’s a dope problem? – Nothing, what’s up? | -什么叫嗑药啊 -没什么 怎么了 |
[37:13] | Mom always says that if friend upset with you, | 老妈总说如果朋友生你的气了 |
[37:17] | you should try and work things out. | 你就该试着去解决 |
[37:21] | You’re upset with me? | 你生我的气了吗 |
[37:24] | You’re right! | 你们说得太对了 |
[37:25] | I’ve been a complete failure. | 我真是个十足的失败者 |
[37:27] | How can you ever forgive me? | 要怎么样你才肯原谅我啊 |
[37:31] | Uh. We were talking about you and uncle Boog? | 我们是在讨论你和布格叔叔吧 |
[37:34] | You should go talk to him. | 你应该和他谈谈 |
[37:38] | Or maybe we should go and get uncle Boog | 或者我们该去找布格叔叔 |
[37:41] | and bring him here. | 并把他带这儿来 |
[37:44] | And you’re not a complete failure. | 你也不是一个十足的失败者 |
[37:47] | You’re a dad. | 你是一位父亲 |
[37:49] | We love you no matter what. | 不管怎么样我们都爱你 |
[37:51] | Father? | 父亲 |
[37:55] | It’s okay. | 这没什么 |
[38:00] | All for the taking. | 我全要了 |
[38:01] | Hey Boog! Can you help me with my digging? | 布格 你能帮我挖洞吗 |
[38:04] | Can you help me get my wife unstacked from the pine? | 你能把我老婆从那颗松树上放下来吗 |
[38:06] | – What? – Can you help me with my nuts? | -什么 -你能帮我那一些松果吗 |
[38:08] | – I mean… – Thought we were gonna mark the perimeter? | -我说 -我们应该去标注边界线了吧 |
[38:09] | – Hold on! – What about our habitat? | -等等 -那我们的栖息地怎么办 |
[38:11] | Hey Boog, can you help me with thing? | 布格 帮我干件事怎么样 |
[38:17] | Do you think dad and uncle Boog | 你认为老爸和布格叔叔 |
[38:18] | will ever forgive each other? | 会彼此和解吗 |
[38:20] | What’s going to happen if they don’t? | 如果他们不和解怎么办 |
[38:23] | Enough! Enough! | 够了 够了 |
[38:25] | Enough! | 够了 |
[38:34] | I’m not your servant! | 我不是你们的仆人 |
[38:37] | I’m king of the jungle! | 我是丛林之王 |
[38:38] | Well, technically the lion is the king of the jungle. | 严格上说狮子才是丛林之王 |
[38:41] | And this is the forest. | 这里是树林而已 |
[38:43] | A jungle tends to be denser and hotter. | 丛林常常是又密又热 |
[38:45] | – Deer! – What? I travel. | -鹿兄 -怎么了 我常常旅行 |
[38:48] | Fine! Then I’m king of the forest! | 好吧 那我就是树林之王好了 |
[38:50] | Either way. Things are gonna change around here. | 不管怎样 这里需要改变了 |
[38:53] | You! Go get me some nice ripped berries. | 你 去给我摘点好吃的草莓来 |
[38:56] | And you two. Find me a good waterfall | 还有你们两个 给我找一个有水瀑的地方 |
[38:58] | where I can have a nice soak. | 我好泡个澡 |
[38:59] | And you Doily! | 还有你多利 |
[39:01] | – Riley! – Whatever! | -是瑞利 -随便啦 |
[39:03] | You and your guys go build me a nice comfortable bed. | 你和你的同伴去给我建一个舒适的床 |
[39:06] | Up on that hill. | 就建在那座山上 |
[39:07] | Don’t you mean in your cave? | 你是说在你的山洞里吗 |
[39:10] | Oh, yeah. My cave. | 是啊 就在我的山洞里 |
[39:15] | Move! | 快点 |
[39:16] | Better do what he says. | 最好照他说的做 |
[39:18] | He’s gone bluhnicaccasl. | 否则他会发飙的 |
[39:21] | He has really lost it. | 他真有点发疯了 |
[39:22] | – Yeah. – Could be stress. | -是啊 -也许有精神压力 |
[39:23] | Could be mad bear disease. | 也许得了疯熊病 |
[39:25] | It could be stupid deer disease. | 也许是笨熊病 |
[39:27] | Seriously? Is that going around? | 真的吗 会流行吗 |
[39:29] | Maybe we’ve all been taking him | 也许我们都有点儿 |
[39:30] | for granted a little too much. | 对他过分唯命是从了 |
[39:45] | Oh! Hello girls. | 你们好啊 小姑娘们 |
[39:47] | How long have you two been standing there? | 你们两个站那多久了 |
[39:49] | We just uh…got here? | 我们刚刚 到 |
[39:54] | What is that? Some kind of nervous tick? | 那是什么 某种紧张的暗号吗 |
[39:56] | Oh, uh. Nervous? | 紧张吗 |
[39:59] | Who’s nervous? | 谁紧张了 |
[40:01] | What do you girls want? | 你们干什么来了 |
[40:03] | We just wanted to say… | 我们只是想说 |
[40:04] | How glad we are that you’re back. Bye! | 你回来了我们很高兴啊 再见 |
[40:11] | Hey. Perhaps Boog is uh… changing huh? | 也许布格的变化有点大 |
[40:13] | – That’s not it. – We change all the time, huh? | -不是的 -我们一天到晚在变 |
[40:16] | Just yesterday. Deni, he’s in love with foei gras. | 就在昨天 登尼 他爱上了吃鹅肝 |
[40:19] | Then I tell him what it is, and | 我就告诉他那是什么 |
[40:20] | he can’t talk, he can’t sleep. | 他就不说话 不睡觉了 |
[40:22] | He saved me. | 他救了我 |
[40:24] | Can you just go and find our mom? Please? | 你们能帮忙去找一下我们的妈妈吗 拜托了 |
[40:27] | I’ll be your best friend. | 我会当你们的好朋友的 |
[40:28] | Alright, alright, you twist my wing. | 好吧 好吧 我服了你们了 |
[40:30] | But only because the two of you are so threaten. | 只是因为你们俩太具有威胁性了 |
[40:33] | Thank you Serge! | 谢谢你 赛尔吉 |
[40:34] | – You guys rock! – Deni, follow my tail! | -你们真牛啊 -登尼跟着我的尾巴 |
[40:40] | What do you think? | 怎么样 |
[40:41] | Your tie is a smart bow tie. | 这个蝴蝶结领带很不错 |
[40:45] | Perfecto! | 很完美 |
[40:47] | Aahh. I see you’re sweating. | 我看到你在冒汗 |
[40:49] | Nervous anticipation. | 紧张了吧 |
[40:51] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[40:52] | – I’m not sweating? – Yes, you are. | -我没有冒汗 -你有 |
[40:54] | I see a little drop of moisture on your upper brow. | 我看到你前额有点潮 |
[40:58] | Right there. | 那儿在冒汗 |
[40:59] | – Hello little sweat. – Yeah, sweat. | -你好小汗珠 -好吧 汗珠 |
[41:02] | Right. | 没错 |
[41:03] | Nothing to worry! You’re gonna knock her out with the real you! | 什么都别担心 你会以真实的自我打动她的 |
[41:06] | She’d be like. Doug! | 她一定会说 道格 |
[41:08] | Who is Doug? | 谁是道格 |
[41:09] | I’m all about Boog, baby! | 我眼里只有布格 宝贝 |
[41:11] | There is something different about Doug. | 道格跟平时不太一样 |
[41:14] | Looks like someone got a hair brush for birthday. | 看上去是为过生日刷了下毛 |
[41:22] | – Still think I’m Doug? -Yes. | -还认为我是道格 -没错 |
[41:26] | How about now? | 现在呢 |
[41:28] | What are you trying to prove, Doug? | 你想证明什么 道格 |
[41:30] | That I’m Boog! | 证明我是布格 |
[41:32] | Let’s try the ladder. | 要不试试爬梯子 |
[41:33] | Oh, forget it. | 算了吧 |
[41:38] | – Well, can you ride. – Unicycle? | -你能不能骑… -独轮车 |
[41:42] | Check this out. | 看这个 |
[41:44] | See? | 看到了吗 |
[41:45] | I’m Boog! | 我是布格 |
[41:48] | Look, I’m sorry we got off on the wrong foot. | 我很抱歉之前跟你闹矛盾 |
[41:50] | But once you get to know me. | 但是你一旦了解我 |
[41:51] | The real me. | 真正的我 |
[41:53] | – You might like me. – Leave me alone! | -你可能会喜欢我的 -让我一个人呆着 |
[42:04] | Doug was afraid of heights. | 道格有恐高症 |
[42:07] | If you’re really Boog. | 如果你真是布格 |
[42:09] | Why don’t you come up here and prove it? | 为什么不上来证明你自己 |
[42:11] | Don’t give up. | 别放弃 |
[42:12] | Follow her. | 跟她去 |
[42:13] | She wants you to. | 她心里想要你 |
[42:16] | That’s… pretty high. | 这可真是有点高 |
[42:19] | You’re probably right. | 你说得对 |
[42:24] | That impressed a pretty girl. | 但这才能让漂亮姑娘倾心 |
[42:26] | – Hm… -Just go! | -这个… -去吧 |
[42:30] | One can’t help but be moved, no? | 连我都忍不住被感动了 你呢 |
[42:42] | Wow. | 哇 |
[42:48] | Now you believe me? | 现在你相信我了吧 |
[42:50] | I believed you when you ride the unicycle. | 你骑上独轮车的时候我就相信了 |
[42:52] | Doug couldn’t do that either. | 道格骑不来独轮车 |
[42:54] | You mean you made me climb all the way up here for nothing? | 你是说你无缘无故让我爬这么高吗 |
[42:57] | Not for nothing. | 不是无缘无故 |
[42:58] | You need to be punished for juggling the dog. | 你拿小狗杂耍 该被惩罚 |
[43:00] | Huh? | 什么 |
[43:11] | Boog. | 布格 |
[43:12] | What a nice name. | 多好的名字 |
[43:17] | If you want to practice the dance. | 如果你想练练舞的话 |
[43:20] | Meet me outside. | 出来见我 |
[43:23] | You put a girl in grizzly! | 你完全征服了这姑娘 |
[43:29] | Cats, tonight, you’re gonna play your little whiskers off. | 猫咪们 今晚你们可得尽全力表演 |
[43:33] | And a one and a two. | 一 二 开始 |
[43:35] | Miaw, miaw, miaw, miaw… | 喵 喵 喵 喵 |
[43:39] | Miaw, miaw, miaw, miaw… | 喵 喵 喵 喵 |
[43:44] | Miaw, miaw, miaw, miaw… | 喵 喵 喵 喵 |
[43:47] | You dance very well, Boog. | 你跳得很不错 布格 |
[43:49] | I practiced. | 我练过了 |
[43:51] | I figured you might trip me or something if I messed up. | 我想如果没跳好可能会被你绊倒什么的 |
[43:54] | Me? | 被我 |
[43:55] | I would never do that. | 我永远不会把你绊倒的 |
[43:57] | Yeah, but I might. | 没错 但是我可能会 |
[43:59] | So you’d better watch yourself. | 所以你最好小心脚步 |
[44:06] | Oh, definitely looking good. | 看上去进展不错 |
[44:08] | You are not like other bears. | 你跟别的熊都不太像 |
[44:11] | Why is this? | 为什么呢 |
[44:12] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[44:13] | Maybe it’s because I grew up with humans. | 也许是因为我在人类中长大 |
[44:15] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[44:16] | Me too! I grew up in circus! | 我也是 我在马戏团长大的 |
[44:18] | Me too! | 我也是 |
[44:20] | Well. Kinda. | 应该算是吧 |
[44:21] | I mean, I used to do this show back in Timber Line. | 我过去在森林线上也做这些表演 |
[44:24] | It wasn’t a whole circus. | 不完全算是马戏团 |
[44:25] | But I juggled and stuff. | 但是我也做杂耍之类的表演 |
[44:28] | You and me. | 你和我 |
[44:29] | We are not like other grizzlies. | 我们和别的熊都不太一样 |
[44:32] | We are not like… | 我们和这世上其他人 |
[44:33] | anybody else in the world! | 都不一样 |
[44:53] | Ooh, that was so inspiring. | 太激动人心了 |
[44:55] | So moving. | 太感人了 |
[44:57] | So… so prof undo. | 太深情了 |
[45:00] | Let us retire to the caravan. | 大家都回篷车里休息吧 |
[45:02] | For our end of the day talk. | 该到我们结束一天的夜谈时间了 |
[45:06] | We should practice the lift. | 我们该练练抱举的姿势 |
[45:08] | I’d like that. | 我很乐意 |
[45:10] | Come. | 走吧 |
[45:11] | We will hook. | 我们该走了 |
[45:12] | Over to the trailer. | 到篷车那边去 |
[45:16] | Time to share. | 是分享的时间了 |
[45:17] | Like the amigos we are! | 我们是好哥们儿 |
[45:21] | I pulled something. | 我拉伤了某个地方 |
[45:23] | If just once I could perform the dance. | 如果我能表演一次这舞步 |
[45:26] | The way it was meant to be. | 表演出应用的水平 |
[45:28] | I would never need to perform it again. | 我就再也不需要表演第二次了 |
[45:31] | Boogie! | 布格尔 |
[45:32] | What about the guys chat? | 我们的硬汉侃大山呢 |
[45:35] | Huh? Yeah. | 什么 对 |
[45:37] | Ursa and I need to practice. | 尔莎和我得去练舞 |
[46:19] | Doily! | 多利 |
[46:19] | Make sure you get that spot right by my third… | 确定你有没有拍对地方 |
[46:22] | Ooh! Yeah! | 没错 |
[46:25] | That’s it! | 就是这儿 |
[46:28] | Sorry Boogster. | 对不起 布格大人 |
[46:30] | Just a little cramp at my neck. | 我脖子抽了一下 |
[46:31] | Seriously? | 是吗 |
[46:32] | Six pack, take some pride in your work! | 要认真对待你自己的工作 |
[46:35] | Any chance we can take a little break? | 我们能休息一下吗 |
[46:37] | A break? You all just had a break. | 休息 你们刚刚才休息过 |
[46:40] | Like… six hours ago. | 大概六小时之前 |
[46:41] | What is going on here? | 这是怎么回事 |
[46:43] | Giselle! | 吉赛尔 |
[46:44] | Thank goodness! You’re back! | 感谢上帝 你终于回来了 |
[46:45] | Now you can vent him. | 现在你可以问问他了 |
[46:47] | Excellent! | 很好 |
[46:47] | Re-enforcements. | 又有人可以使唤了 |
[46:49] | You two! Go get me some more berries. | 你们俩 去给我再弄点浆果来 |
[46:51] | And you! How about you start massaging my paws? | 还有你 来给我的爪子按摩按摩 |
[46:54] | All this clapping is making me sore. | 拍打着发号施令让我手都酸了 |
[47:00] | Now! | 现在就去 |
[47:02] | – Who are you? – What are you talking about? | -你是谁 -你在说什么 |
[47:04] | Boog would never yell like that. | 布格从来不这样咆哮 |
[47:06] | Especially at fawns. | 更不会对小鹿们这样 |
[47:08] | So who are you? | 你到底是谁 |
[47:09] | Who am I? | 我是谁 |
[47:10] | – If you haven’t noticed, I’m. _ _ – Boog! | -你还没注意到 我是… -布格 |
[47:13] | I’m so sorry I let you down. | 很抱歉让你失望了 |
[47:16] | – Can you ever forgive me? – Does that answer your question? | -你能原谅我吗 -这算是回答了你的问题吧 |
[47:22] | Giselle! | 吉赛尔 |
[47:23] | Oh, thank goodness you’re back. | 感谢上帝 你回来了 |
[47:26] | See? | 看到了吗 |
[47:27] | Even the crazy broken deer knows I’m Boog. | 就算是发疯的鹿都知道我是布格 |
[47:29] | Do you even know his name? | 你知道他叫什么名字吗 |
[47:31] | Of course I do. | 我当然知道 |
[47:33] | It’s… Uh… | 他叫… 这个… |
[47:35] | Starts with an E. | E开头的 |
[47:37] | E… Emily? | E… 艾米丽 |
[47:38] | Edward? | 爱德华 |
[47:39] | What about 2 L’s? | 还有两个L |
[47:41] | Eleanor? Oh, whatever. | 艾琳尔 管他的 |
[47:43] | It doesn’t matter what his name is. | 他叫什么又不重要 |
[47:45] | All that matters… | 重要的是 |
[47:46] | is that I’m a grizzly. | 我是一头熊 |
[47:47] | And I’m king of the jungle. | 我是丛林之王 |
[47:49] | First of all, this is a forest. | 首先 这里是森林 |
[47:51] | I tried to tell him. | 我给他说过了 |
[47:53] | And second of all… | 其次 |
[47:54] | what have you done with Boog? | 你对布格做了什么 |
[47:55] | – Yeah! – Where is Boog? | -没错 -布格在哪儿 |
[47:57] | What have you done? | 你做了什么 |
[47:58] | What difference does it make? | 这有什么关系吗 |
[48:00] | You would all do what I say. | 你们反正都得听我的 |
[48:03] | I’m your Boog now! | 现在我就是你们的布格 |
[48:05] | Boog! | 布格 |
[48:06] | Boog, now that we’re best friends again. | 布格 现在我们俩又是好朋友了 |
[48:08] | What do you say we go on guys trip? | 你说我们再去一次硬汉旅行怎么样 |
[48:09] | Just the two of us? | 就我们俩 |
[48:10] | He’s not Boog! | 他不是布格 |
[48:16] | Oops. | 哎哟 |
[48:18] | You’re not Boog! | 你不是布格 |
[48:20] | That’s not Boog! | 这个不是布格 |
[48:22] | Oh, thank goodness. | 感谢上帝 |
[48:23] | I thought you were mad at me. | 我以为你在生我的气 |
[48:24] | But now I know that you weren’t. | 但现在我知道你没有 |
[48:25] | Because you’re not even you! | 因为你根本不是你 |
[48:28] | What a relief. | 这下轻松多了 |
[48:28] | – Elliot? – Yes dear? | -埃利奥特 -是的 亲爱的 |
[48:30] | – Elliot! – Oh, right. | -埃利奥特 -对了 |
[48:31] | What have you done with Boog? | 你对布格做了什么 |
[48:32] | He’s locked away somewhere. You’ll never find him! | 他被关在某个地方 你永远找不到的 |
[48:35] | Especially after tonight, when they take him back to Russia. | 尤其是今晚之后 他就会被送去俄罗斯了 |
[48:38] | Russia? | 俄罗斯 |
[48:39] | – Who’s Russia? – it’s not a ‘who’! | -谁是俄罗斯 -不是谁 |
[48:41] | It’s a ‘where’. | 而是哪儿 |
[48:42] | And believe me. | 相信我 |
[48:43] | You could walk for the rest of your life and never get there. | 你就算走完这辈子都到不了那儿 |
[48:46] | You won’t get away with this! | 你逃不了的 |
[48:49] | No? Who’s gonna stop me? | 是吗 谁能阻止我 |
[48:55] | Okay! Okay! Okay, I’m ready to talk. | 好了 好了 好了 我说我说 |
[48:57] | I’m listening. | 我听着呢 |
[48:58] | He’s at the circus. | 他在马戏团 |
[48:59] | Just follow the search lights and you’ll find it. | 跟着探照灯走就会找到的 |
[49:02] | That’s a good one. | 说得真好 |
[49:03] | What search lights? | 探照灯是什么 |
[49:07] | Oh! | 明白了 |
[49:09] | Now let’s go save Boog! | 现在我们去救布格 |
[49:12] | ‘Cos I owe him a big apology. | 我还欠他一个道歉 |
[49:16] | And because we miss him. | 因为我们都很想他 |
[49:18] | And we want him to come home before they ship him off to Russia! | 我们要在他被送去俄罗斯之前把他救回来 |
[49:20] | Yeah! | 没错 |
[49:23] | Impostor! | 骗子 |
[49:25] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[49:33] | That Boog sure is one lucky guy. | 那个叫布格的真幸运 |
[49:36] | I Wish I had a friend like that. | 我真希望我也有个这样的朋友 |
[49:41] | Wait. | 等等 |
[49:42] | I do have a friend like that. | 我确实有个这样的朋友 |
[49:45] | Thank goodness, that nice man at the Punimart called us. | 感谢老天 那个小卖部的好心人给我们打了电话 |
[49:48] | You poor dear’s. | 你们这些可怜的宝贝 |
[49:49] | Must have been hungry to go all that way to find food. | 走那么远去找吃的 一定很饿了 |
[49:53] | But don’t worry. | 但是别担心 |
[49:54] | Mommy won’t make that mistake again. | 妈妈不会再犯同样的错了 |
[50:01] | That’s enough, isn’t it, Bob? | 这样就够了吧 鲍勃 |
[50:03] | Maybe we should stay. No, no, you’re right. | 也许我们该留下来 不 不 你是对的 |
[50:05] | My snugly, woddly and I need this time apart. | 我的宝贝们跟我需要偶尔分开 |
[50:08] | Kick me out, Bob, before I change my mind. | 把我带出去 鲍勃 趁我还没改变主意 |
[50:13] | Well, we might as well dig in, since all hope is lost. | 我们也许该开吃 反正都没希望了 |
[50:17] | Wait for it, wait for it! | 等一等 马上来了 |
[50:20] | Oh, Meat Snack! | 肉肉小零食 |
[50:23] | Excuse me for a moment. | 不好意思给我几秒钟 |
[50:29] | I hate cats. | 我讨厌猫 |
[50:30] | So do I. | 我也是 |
[50:31] | Fi! Look! The circus! | 菲 快看 马戏团 |
[50:34] | I’ve seen of these lights before. | 我看到过这些灯光 |
[50:37] | Wait! | 等等 |
[50:38] | You mean the circus is just behind those trees? | 你是说马戏团就在这些树丛后面 |
[50:41] | Yes! My new old friend! | 没错 我的新老朋友 |
[50:44] | Boog is closer than we ever imagined. | 布格比我们想象的还要近了 |
[51:07] | Huh? | 怎么 |
[51:10] | Alistair? | 阿里斯泰 |
[51:11] | What’s wrong? | 你怎么了 |
[51:12] | And once again. | 我又一次 |
[51:13] | I have been tossed away. | 被抛弃了 |
[51:17] | Hey, hey, Alistair. | 嘿 阿里斯泰 |
[51:19] | Come on, buddy. | 拜托 伙计 |
[51:21] | Don’t bother me! | 不要来烦我 |
[51:22] | I sat in my trailer all night. | 我在我的篷车里坐了一晚上 |
[51:25] | Waiting for the sweet sound of paws. | 等待着听到你拍爪子的甜美声音 |
[51:28] | Knocking on my | 来敲我的门 |
[51:30] | But no. | 但是没有 |
[51:31] | All I hear… | 我听到的 |
[51:32] | is the sounds… | 全都只是 |
[51:33] | of loneliness. | 寂寞的声音 |
[51:35] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[51:37] | Have you forgotten? | 你忘了吗 |
[51:38] | Already? | 已经忘了吗 |
[51:39] | Do I mean so little to you? | 我对而言就这点意义吗 |
[51:42] | It’s time for guys chat | 那是我们俩硬汉侃大山时间 |
[51:45] | Just us on guys chat. | 就我们俩的侃大山时间 |
[51:47] | You blew off guys chat! | 你却毁掉了硬汉侃大山 |
[51:50] | You blew it! | 你毁了它 |
[51:51] | Oh man! | 天哪 |
[51:52] | I totally forgot! | 我完全忘记了 |
[51:54] | See, I was with Ursa and… | 当时我跟尔莎在一起 |
[51:56] | Well, you know how it is when you’re all caught up and… | 你知道我只是完全被吸引住了 |
[52:00] | Look, Alistair. | 听着 阿里斯泰 |
[52:02] | Sometimes it’s hard to find time for everything. | 有时候没有时间兼顾一切 |
[52:04] | And everyone that’s important to you. | 每个人对我而言都那么重要 |
[52:07] | Alistair. | 阿里斯泰 |
[52:16] | Alistair. | 阿里斯泰 |
[52:17] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[52:18] | I’ve been a bad friend. | 我不是个好的朋友 |
[52:21] | You might not believe this, but… | 你也许不相信 但是… |
[52:24] | I know exactly how you feel right now. | 我完全懂得你现在的感受 |
[52:27] | And I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[52:30] | It’s okay. | 没关系 |
[52:31] | I forgive you. | 我原谅你 |
[52:33] | Seriously? | 真的吗 |
[52:34] | That’s what friends do! | 朋友就是该这样 |
[52:37] | Amigos! | 哥们儿 |
[52:39] | Don’t worry! | 别担心 |
[52:40] | We’re gonna have plenty of time for guys chat… | 我们还有很多侃大山时间 |
[52:43] | once we get back to Russia. | 等我们回到俄罗斯 |
[52:44] | Huh? Russia? | 什么 俄罗斯 |
[52:45] | Oh, sure! Oh, you’re gonna love it there. | 当然 你会爱上那个地方的 |
[52:48] | All the snow and the ice. | 美丽的冰雪 |
[52:52] | You’re gonna love the way it pierces your skin… | 你会爱上寒冷穿透你的皮肤 |
[52:54] | And makes your… | 给你带来的感觉 |
[52:56] | Oh, I get excited just to think about it. | 光是想想我都觉得好兴奋 |
[52:59] | Plus, it’s only 5, 000 miles away. | 再说了 只有五千英里远 |
[53:01] | So you can visit home every year or two. | 你过个一两年还能回家看看 |
[53:03] | Or three. | 或者三年 |
[53:04] | Maybe four. | 也可能是四年 |
[53:06] | You’re gonna be a polar bear. | 你会变成北极熊 |
[53:08] | That’s what you’re gonna be. | 你一定会变成那样的 |
[53:09] | Let’s go, troops! | 咱们走 大家伙儿 |
[53:10] | Look alive! | 都精神点儿 |
[53:12] | Uncle Boog never took us on a rescue mission. | 布格叔叔还没带我们做过救援任务呢 |
[53:15] | Yeah, I know. | 对 就是 |
[53:16] | This is way cool! | 这可酷多了 |
[53:18] | You should go out of town more often, mother. | 你该多出城走走 妈妈 |
[53:20] | Elvis, I don’t think so. | 埃尔维斯 我不太赞同 |
[53:23] | Release the emergency break. | 松开紧急刹车 |
[53:26] | We are moving! | 我们开动了 |
[53:28] | Hang on to your little horses. | 大家抓好自己的坐骑 |
[53:30] | Steady. Steady. | 淡定 淡定 |
[53:33] | Alright everyone, steady. | 好的 大家都淡定 |
[53:35] | I can’t see a thing! | 我什么都看不到 |
[53:38] | – Why? – Out of the way! Out of the way! | -为什么 -别挡路 别挡路 |
[53:45] | Steady. Steady. | 淡定 淡定 |
[53:49] | Oh no! Oh no! | 哦 不 不 |
[53:50] | – They’re gone! They’re gone! – What’s gone? | -它们丢了 它们掉了 -什么掉了 |
[53:52] | – Turn left, right? – Right! | -往左 对吗 -往右 |
[53:53] | No! Nine! I said left! | 不对 小九 我说的是往左 |
[54:09] | No! No! | 不 不 |
[54:10] | No! | 不 |
[54:13] | Oh. | 哦 |
[54:17] | I’m calling it a day. | 这可称得上倒霉的日子 |
[54:39] | It’s worse than I thought. | 比我想象得更糟糕 |
[54:40] | They strap him to wheels and light him on fire. | 他们把他绑在轮子里 给他点了火 |
[54:42] | Then point and laugh! | 还指着他笑 |
[54:43] | It’s torture at its worst! | 是最恐怖的虐待 |
[54:45] | We have to rescue Boog before. | 我们必须要拯救布格 |
[54:46] | They make him wind into tiny, whiny rope of death! | 赶在他们把他弄死之前 |
[54:49] | Let’s go! | 出发 |
[54:50] | Yeah! | 好 |
[54:51] | Wait! | 等等 |
[54:52] | Their fortress is in-penetrable. | 他们的帐篷钻不进去 |
[54:55] | it’s hard to break into. | 坚不可摧 |
[54:57] | So here’s what we’re gonna do. | 我们要这么干 |
[54:58] | McSquizzy and Buddy, you work on the left flank. | 刺猬们 你们从左侧进攻 |
[55:01] | Kids, you run the charging maneuver on the right. | 孩子们 你们从右侧进攻 |
[55:03] | Ian, Giselle, | 伊恩和吉赛尔 |
[55:04] | you find a chisel, a toothbrush. | 你们找一个凿子和一把牙刷 |
[55:05] | And as many maracas as you can carry. | 和尽可能多的砂槌 |
[55:07] | – Then. – Or. What about this instead? | -然后 -要么 我们不如这样干 |
[55:10] | Serge and Danny, you find the exits. | 赛尔吉和丹尼 你们找到出口 |
[55:12] | Mom and Ian, you stay and look out here and here. | 妈妈和伊恩 你们留在这里把守 |
[55:14] | While the rest of us sneak in here. | 其他人从这里钻进去 |
[55:16] | And rescue Boog. | 营救布格 |
[55:17] | Yeah! | 就这么干 |
[55:19] | That’s ridiculous! | 太荒谬了 |
[55:20] | The tent’s too big. | 帐篷那么大 |
[55:21] | We need at least 6 more of us | 至少再来六个人帮忙 |
[55:23] | to pull that off. | 才能把它移走 |
[55:37] | Oh, my friends! | 你们好啊 朋友们 |
[55:39] | Mr. Weenie? | 维尼 |
[55:41] | What are you guys doing here? | 你们怎么会在这 |
[55:42] | We are here to safe Boog! | 我们是来营救布格的 |
[55:44] | – Kick some pals! – So are we! | -教训一下那帮人 -我们也是啊 |
[55:46] | It’s destiny. | 缘分啊 |
[55:49] | Ladies and gentlemen! | 女士们 先生们 |
[55:51] | I’d like to welcome you | 欢迎来到 |
[55:52] | to the great Maslova Family Circus! | 伟大的 马斯洛夫家庭马戏团 |
[56:02] | Everyone clear about what to do? | 大家都清楚自己的任务了吗 |
[56:04] | – Yes! – No problem. | -清楚 -没问题 |
[56:05] | Uh, what was the middle part again? | 中间那部分是什么来着 |
[56:06] | Dad …. | 老爸 |
[56:07] | Everyone spread out and try to find Boog. | 大家散开来去找布格 |
[56:09] | When you see him. | 只要一看到他 |
[56:10] | – Go get him. – Alright, let’s move it out. | -就把他救出来 -好的 开始行动 |
[56:14] | – Be careful, girls. – Okay, mom. | -姑娘们 小心点 -好的 妈妈 |
[56:21] | So. Come here often? | 那么 你经常来着吗 |
[56:23] | Don’t even think about it. | 别想跟我搭讪 |
[56:29] | Stop acting like such a troop. | 别装的像上战场一样 |
[56:35] | I really missed you guys. | 我好想念你们啊 |
[56:36] | Yeah, me too. | 我也是 |
[56:37] | A full house! This is fantastic! | 座无虚席 太棒了 |
[56:41] | – Are Ursa and Doug ready to go? – They’re ready. | -尔莎和道格准备好上场了吗 -当然 |
[56:46] | Boog. | 布格 |
[56:47] | Where did the rest go? | 剩下的人去哪了 |
[56:50] | You! You must be the new recruits! | 你们 你们肯定是新来的 |
[56:54] | Yeah, yeah. | 是啊 |
[56:55] | That’s what we are. | 我们是新来的 |
[57:00] | Come on, let’s go. | 好了 我们走 |
[57:20] | – Any sign of Boog? – No, I can’t see him from here. | -看到布格了吗 -没 这看不到 |
[57:23] | We need to get to higher ground. | 我们要找个高点的地方 |
[57:24] | Like that. | 那不错 |
[57:27] | Man, I can’t wait to get back and see Alistair. | 我迫不及待的 要回去见阿里斯泰 |
[57:30] | Back to my own cart. | 我要回到我的小马车上 |
[57:32] | Home cooking. Three meals a day. | 我要自己做饭 一日三餐 |
[57:35] | I don’t know, Bob. This expo is a bust. | 我也不清楚 鲍勃 |
[57:41] | Did you hear that? | 你听见了吗 |
[57:42] | He’s close by. | 他就在附近 |
[57:44] | I can smell him. | 我都能闻到他 |
[57:47] | Let me try the bathing call. | 让我来吓唬吓唬他 |
[57:58] | Big Foot! | 大脚熊 |
[58:20] | Ladies and gentlemen. | 女士们 先生们 |
[58:21] | The miraculous balancing | 请欣赏 高超平衡 |
[58:29] | Stanley! Do you see him? | 斯坦利 你看到他了吗 |
[58:30] | I’m not seeing him. | 我没看到 |
[58:32] | Please welcome | 请欣赏 |
[58:34] | the juggling pugs. | 狗顶彩球 |
[58:36] | Fifi! Do you see him? | 菲菲 你看到他了吗 |
[58:39] | Do I see what? | 我看到什么 |
[58:41] | Ursa | 尔莎 |
[58:43] | Great! | 好棒啊 |
[58:44] | Boog! | 布格 |
[58:48] | Come on. | 过来 |
[58:49] | Let’s find a different spot. | 我们换个地方找找 |
[58:50] | You’d think we can’t miss a 1, 200 pound fat bear! | 一头1200磅的熊怎么会找不到呢 |
[58:53] | Ursa! | 尔莎 |
[58:55] | Wait! | 等等 |
[58:55] | Come on, Boog! Let’s show them what you got. | 来嘛 布格 给大伙露两招 |
[59:00] | I can’t see a thing from back here. | 我在你后面什么都看不到 |
[59:02] | Any sign of Boog? | 看到布格了吗 |
[59:04] | Ursa! | 尔莎 |
[59:05] | You’re doing great, Boog. | 你真棒啊 布格 |
[59:07] | Oh, you see him? Good! | 你看到他了 太棒了 |
[59:08] | Let’s get him! | 快去救他 |
[59:14] | Mika! You have returned! | 米卡 你回来了 |
[59:16] | Time to go back into space. | 我要送你上太空 |
[59:18] | It’s dark in here! | 里面好黑啊 |
[59:20] | Let me out! | 放我出去 |
[59:21] | I’m coming, Buddy! | 我来了 兄弟 |
[59:41] | Mr. Weenie! | 维尼 |
[59:43] | Look, Bob, proof aliens do exist! | 看啊 鲍勃 外星人真的存在 |
[59:47] | – Keep up, handsome. – Ursa! | -坚持住喔 帅哥 -尔莎 |
[59:50] | Where are you, uncle Boog? | 你在哪呢 布格叔叔 |
[1:00:08] | Hi Fifi! | 你好啊 菲菲 |
[1:00:09] | Ursa! | 尔莎 |
[1:00:12] | – Pretty! – Oh no! | -好美啊 -不 |
[1:00:31] | I hate dogs. | 我讨厌狗 |
[1:00:33] | Uncle Boog! | 布格叔叔 |
[1:00:37] | Tell dad he’s right there! | 告诉老爸他在这 |
[1:00:41] | Ursa! | 尔莎 |
[1:00:42] | – Ursa! – Boog! | -尔莎 -布格 |
[1:00:43] | What are you doing? | 你在这干什么 |
[1:00:44] | You need to get to your place. | 你要准备上场了 |
[1:00:45] | I need to talk to you about Russia. | 我得跟你谈谈关于俄罗斯的事 |
[1:00:47] | It’s so far away and… | 那太远了 并且… |
[1:00:49] | I’m not sure if I… | 我不知道自己能否… |
[1:00:49] | Boog, we need to focus here. | 布格 我们现在不能分心 |
[1:00:51] | It’s almost time for the big lift! | 我们马上就要抱举了 |
[1:00:53] | – I know, but… – Come on, Doug! | -我知道 但是 -好了 道格 |
[1:00:55] | Please don’t make this difficult. | 别捣乱了好吗 |
[1:00:58] | Dad! | 老爸 |
[1:00:59] | Dad! | 老爸 |
[1:01:00] | Dad! | 老爸 |
[1:01:05] | Gesalital. | 格萨利塔 |
[1:01:06] | Uncle Boog is right there! | 布格叔叔就在那 |
[1:01:08] | What are you saying? | 你说什么呢 |
[1:01:08] | – Turn around. – Left? Right? Left? | -在你身后 -左还是右 |
[1:01:12] | Boog! | 布格 |
[1:01:13] | Elliot! | 埃利奥特 |
[1:01:14] | Wait, what are you doing here? | 不对啊 你怎么在这 |
[1:01:16] | Thank goodness, I found you! | 谢天谢地 我找到你了 |
[1:01:18] | – We’re here to rescue you. -Rescue me? | -我们是来救你的 -救我干嘛 |
[1:01:20] | Elliot, I can’t go! | 埃利奥特 我不能走 |
[1:01:22] | Doug! Pay attention! | 道格 到你了 |
[1:01:24] | Ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[1:01:25] | Go, Doug, go! | 上去吧 道格 加油 |
[1:01:27] | Boog! | 布格 |
[1:01:28] | It’s worse than I thought. | 比我想象的还要糟糕 |
[1:01:29] | He’s been brain washed. | 他被洗脑了 |
[1:01:31] | And now, Ursa. | 现在 有请尔莎 |
[1:01:33] | The great bear in disguise. | 我们的化妆熊美人 |
[1:01:35] | Featuring the flying nano plates. | 将为您表演空中飞人 |
[1:01:56] | Boog. | 布格 |
[1:01:56] | Are you sure you can do this? | 你确定你做的到吗 |
[1:01:58] | I don’t know. | 我也不知道 |
[1:01:59] | Russia’s a big step and… | 俄罗斯太远了 而且… |
[1:02:01] | No, I mean the lift. | 不 我是说抱举 |
[1:02:04] | I’ve never been able to do it before and… | 我从来都没成功过 而且… |
[1:02:07] | If you are not 100 percent sure you can do it. | 如果你不能完全确定你做得到 |
[1:02:12] | I’ll be ready. | 我已经准备好了 |
[1:02:20] | Plan B. | 第二套方案 |
[1:02:21] | Smash and grab. Smash everything and grab Boog. | 趁火打劫 捣乱 然后趁机救出布格 |
[1:02:27] | Don’t bother with me. Just another circus dancer. | 你看不见我 我是马戏团舞者 |
[1:02:39] | You ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[1:02:40] | Come on, Ursa! | 来吧 尔莎 |
[1:02:41] | Go for it! | 放心来吧 |
[1:02:42] | I got you! | 我来接住你 |
[1:02:43] | Boog! | 布格 |
[1:02:44] | Okay guys, smash and grab! | 朋友们 趁火打劫咯 |
[1:02:59] | Please hold me. | 快抓住我 |
[1:03:12] | He did it! | 他成功啦 |
[1:03:16] | Oh, she finally did it. | 她终于成功了 |
[1:03:19] | You got me. | 你接住我了 |
[1:03:23] | Boog! | 布格 |
[1:03:24] | – You’re safe! – We’re here to save you! | -安全了 -我们来了 |
[1:03:25] | Rescue accomplished! | 营救任务大功告成 |
[1:03:27] | Yes! | 是啊 |
[1:03:28] | What are you all doing here? | 你们怎么都在 |
[1:03:29] | Come on, let’s get moving before your captors return. | 快 在驯兽员来之前我们快走吧 |
[1:03:32] | Wow, hold up, Elliot! | 等会儿 埃利奥特 |
[1:03:34] | I appreciate you all trying to rescue me, but… | 你们来救我 我很感激 但是… |
[1:03:36] | I need to talk to Ursa. | 我得跟尔莎说几句话 |
[1:03:37] | Ursa? | 尔莎 |
[1:03:39] | Who’s Ursa? | 尔莎是谁 |
[1:03:39] | I am. | 就是我 |
[1:03:45] | So, what? | 怎么着 |
[1:03:47] | She like your new best friend or something? | 她现在是你的死党了吗 |
[1:03:50] | No, I am. | 不 我才是 |
[1:03:52] | What? | 什么 |
[1:03:56] | You have two new best friends? | 你有两个死党吗 |
[1:03:59] | I canceled one guys trip and the next thing I know. | 我就放了你一次鸽子 结果 |
[1:04:02] | I’ve been replaced. | 我就被换掉了 |
[1:04:03] | Twice. | 两次 |
[1:04:04] | Elliot, buddy. | 埃利奥特 哥们 |
[1:04:06] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[1:04:08] | You haven’t been replaced. | 你的位置无可替代 |
[1:04:09] | You’ll always be my BFF. | 你一直都是我最要好的死党 |
[1:04:11] | Are you apologizing? | 你是在道歉吗 |
[1:04:13] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[1:04:15] | I forgive you. | 我原谅你了 |
[1:04:17] | But only because you forgave me first. | 那是因为你先原谅我了 |
[1:04:19] | Now, let’s ditch the goat and the babe and hit the road! | 抛弃这只羊和这个妞吧 我们该走了 |
[1:04:22] | I am not a goat! | 我才不是羊呢 |
[1:04:24] | I am a Lama. | 我是只羊驼 |
[1:04:25] | Really? ‘Cos you look more like an Argentinian Carnelian. | 真的吗 你看上去更像一只阿根廷红玛瑙 |
[1:04:31] | And now. | 现在 |
[1:04:32] | Ladies and gentlemen. | 女士们 先生们 |
[1:04:33] | The musical scaling of Doug and Alistair! | 有请道格和阿里斯泰为您演奏 |
[1:04:43] | Come on, Boog. | 快点 布格 |
[1:04:44] | – Without me? – No. | -不跟我走吗 -不是 |
[1:04:45] | We gotta get out of here. | 我们得离开这了 |
[1:04:47] | – Elliot, Alistair. – Do it! | -埃利奥特 阿里斯泰 -上台了 |
[1:04:48] | – Guys.. – Come on. | -朋友们 -快点啊 |
[1:04:49] | Hold on, come on you guys. | 等等 你们俩别争了 |
[1:04:53] | – I’m not letting go! – Hey, hey. | -我才不会放手呢 -喂 喂 |
[1:04:56] | Stop! | 住手 |
[1:04:57] | Everybody just hold up! | 都给我住手 |
[1:04:59] | Ursa. | 尔莎 |
[1:05:00] | My beautiful Russian bear. | 我美丽的俄罗斯姑娘 |
[1:05:04] | I came here looking for a place where I belong. | 我来这是为了找到适合自己的地方 |
[1:05:07] | But what I found was so much more. | 但我却获得了更大的惊喜 |
[1:05:10] | What I found. | 我找到了 |
[1:05:11] | Was you. | 你 |
[1:05:13] | Oh, Boog. | 布格 |
[1:05:16] | Come with me. | 跟我走吧 |
[1:05:17] | Come to the forest, make me the happiest bear on earth. | 跟我回去吧 我将是世界上最幸福的熊 |
[1:05:22] | Oh, Boog. | 布格 |
[1:05:25] | I really want to. | 我真的很想跟你走 |
[1:05:27] | But I can’t. | 但是我不能走 |
[1:05:30] | A Russian circus without a bear is like, no circus at all. | 没有我 马戏团也就不复存在了 |
[1:05:35] | I could never do that to them. | 我不能这样对他们 |
[1:05:38] | You should go. | 你应该回去了 |
[1:05:41] | I can see that they are more than just your friends. | 我能看出来他们不仅仅是你的朋友 |
[1:05:43] | They are your family. | 他们是你的家人 |
[1:05:47] | And family should always stick together. | 家人就应该团聚的 |
[1:05:50] | Come. | 来 |
[1:05:52] | I will help you move the carts. | 我来帮你移走马车 |
[1:05:56] | Boog. | 布格 |
[1:05:57] | You should stay. | 你应该留下来 |
[1:05:58] | I learn something too! | 我也意识到了一件事情 |
[1:06:00] | That friends want each other to be happy. | 是朋友就会希望对方幸福 |
[1:06:03] | So if she makes you happy. | 如果她是你快乐的源泉 |
[1:06:04] | Then you should be with her. | 那你就应该留下来 |
[1:06:06] | Elliot. | 埃利奥特 |
[1:06:07] | That was really nice. | 你说的真棒 |
[1:06:09] | You’re awesome, dad. | 你说的太棒了 老爸 |
[1:06:11] | Yeah! | 是啊 |
[1:06:12] | I know. | 我当然知道 |
[1:06:17] | These are tears of joy! | 感动的我都流泪了 |
[1:06:20] | So beautiful! | 太感人了 |
[1:06:23] | Alistair! | 阿里斯泰 |
[1:06:26] | You came back for me? | 你是为了我才回来的吗 |
[1:06:28] | Oh, buddy! I’m glad to see you! | 朋友 我能见到你太高兴了 |
[1:06:31] | Oh, it’s good to see you too! | 我也很高兴 |
[1:06:33] | I’d like to breathe. | 能让我喘口气吗 |
[1:06:35] | Sorry, I tricked you, Boog. | 对不起 我骗了你 布格 |
[1:06:36] | Sometimes you don’t know what you have until you’ve lost it. | 有些人直到你失去后才后悔莫及 |
[1:06:39] | I know exactly what you mean. | 我也是这么想的 |
[1:06:42] | – Ursa. – Doug. | -尔莎 -道格 |
[1:06:43] | Come on! We’re late for our show! | 快 演出要迟到了 |
[1:06:50] | And now! | 接下来 |
[1:06:52] | Ladies and gentlemen. | 女士们 先生们 |
[1:06:53] | The duet you’ve been waiting for. | 期待已久的二重唱 |
[1:07:00] | Looks like the circus has a bear. | 这下马戏团有熊了 |
[1:07:02] | Looks like you do too. | 你也能带我回家了 |
[1:07:06] | What are we waiting for? | 还等什么 |
[1:07:07] | Let’s go! | 快走吧 |
[1:07:09] | Let them go. | 让他们去吧 |
[1:07:11] | But the circus! | 那马戏团怎么办 |
[1:07:13] | The circus will be fine. | 马戏团会好起来的 |
[1:07:17] | Or try to work to Rome. | 我们工作到罗马 |
[1:07:19] | A place that we call home. | 那里就是我们的家 |
[1:07:27] | You sure you’re cool with this? | 你能习惯吗 |
[1:07:29] | Absolutely! | 当然 |
[1:07:30] | It’s important to make time for your friends. | 跟朋友在一起才最重要嘛 |
[1:07:33] | Even when you have a babe around. | 就算有个孩子也一样 |
[1:07:34] | Oh yeah! | 完全同意 |
[1:07:35] | Punch it in, baby bear. | 理解万岁 宝贝 |
[1:07:42] | Dinkleman, I didn’t know you were a girl! | 丁克曼 原来你是个女孩啊 |
[1:07:45] | Have fun, Elliot! | 玩得开心点 埃利奥特 |
[1:07:46] | And don’t forget to keep an eye on Elvis. | 记住 看好小埃尔维斯 |
[1:07:49] | Let’s get move on! | 让我们出发吧 |
[1:07:51] | Guys trip waits for no deer! | 硬汉旅行不等鹿喔 |
[1:07:53] | Or bug. | 虫子也不等 |
[1:07:54] | That’s right, son. | 你说得对 儿子 |
[1:07:55] | You’re old enough to take part in the sacred tradition that is | 你已经长大了 应该加入这神圣的传统 |
[1:07:58] | Guys trip. | 硬汉旅行 |
[1:08:01] | # On the road again # | 再出发 |
[1:08:04] | #Just can’t wait to get on the road again # | 迫不及待的出发上路 |
[1:08:08] | # I’ve always loved making music with my friends # | 与朋友共同欢唱多么快乐 |
[1:08:12] | #And I can’t wait to get on the road again # | 我迫不及待现在就出发 |
[1:08:16] | Ian’s not coming? | 伊恩不来吗 |
[1:08:18] | He’s gonna join us later. | 他过会就来 |
[1:08:21] | Maybe we’ll get some answers, Bob. | 也许我们能找到一些答案 鲍勃 |
[1:08:23] | Like if Mr. Weenie was probed or not. | 比如维尼有没有被做过实验 |
[1:08:27] | # On the road again # | 再出发 |
[1:08:30] | # Going places that I’ve never been # | 出发去神秘的地方探险 |
[1:08:34] | # Seeing things that I may never see again # | 神秘的地方景色顶呱呱 |
[1:08:38] | #I can’t wait to get on the road again # | 我迫不及待现在就出发 |
[1:08:45] | Hey Alistair. | 阿里斯泰 |
[1:08:46] | Aren’t you glad to be going back to Russia? | 要回俄罗斯了 你不高兴吗 |
[1:08:48] | Oh, truth said it, amigo. | 老实说 朋友 |
[1:08:50] | I hope I get to see my girlfriend. | 我好想马上见到我的女朋友 |
[1:08:53] | Carmen I’m coming for you! | 卡门 我来啦 |
[1:08:55] | # On the road again # | 再出发 |
[1:08:57] | # Like a band of gypsies we go down the highway # | 像吉普赛乐队一样走在公路上 |
[1:09:02] | # With the best friends # | 和死党啊 |
[1:09:04] | # it’s now the world keeps turning our way # | 世界不停转 我们跟着走 |
[1:09:08] | # And our way # | 跟着走 |
[1:09:11] | Ooh. What is it? | 这是什么 |
[1:09:13] | It’s just a little something something we set up for you. | 这是我们给你准备的一个小礼物 |
[1:09:17] | This is so sweet. | 你们真体贴 |
[1:09:19] | Thank you for making me feel welcome. | 感谢你们如此欢迎我 |
[1:09:23] | Alright, ladies. Look alive! | 美女们 看这里 |
[1:09:26] | Oh, brother. | 这哥们 |
[1:09:27] | Oh, officer. I want to take it. I want to take it. | 警官先生 带我一个 带我一个 |
[1:09:31] | Oh, arrest me, officer. | 逮捕我吧 警官先生 |
[1:09:33] | – Got it. – Shake it, shake it. | -收到 -摇一摇 扭一扭 |
[1:09:35] | To the right. Two three four. | 向右 二 三 四 |
[1:09:41] | Who’s up for a rabbit fight! | 准备好兔子大战了吗 |
[1:10:28] | Look out, baby. | 看招 宝贝儿 |
[1:10:40] | Guys trip! | 硬汉旅行 |
[1:10:48] | It doesn’t getting any better than this. | 生活再美好不过了 |
[1:10:51] | Just me and my best friend in the world, | 和死党们一起看日落 |
[1:10:53] | – having a good time. – You got it, Boog. | -享受生活 -完全同意 布格 |
[1:10:55] | BFF till the end. | 死党万岁 |
[1:11:04] | OK, everybody. Are you a little surprised? | 好了 各位观众 给大家一个惊喜 |
[1:11:09] | When you hear these words, what do you think of? | 当你听到我说话的时候 你怎么想的呢 |
[1:11:11] | excitement? amazing? fantastical? | 兴奋吗 惊讶吗 难以相信吗 |
[1:11:15] | Yes. I’m talking about a slide show. | 是的 我说的正是幻灯图片秀 |
[1:11:19] | Doug you know to turn when you hear the beep. | 道格 听到哔的一声就开始放 |
[1:11:21] | Why don’t you just press the botton then. | 你来按开关不行吗 |
[1:11:23] | Give the slide show. Beep. | 幻灯图片秀开始咯 哔 |
[1:11:27] | – Do you remember when we got the red square. – Uh-hum. | -你记得我们上次去红场吗 -记得 |
[1:11:30] | I’ve been there many times, but I don’t ever see a red squaring. | 我去那好几次了 没看到什么红色方块 |
[1:11:30] | [广场还有方块的意思] | |
[1:11:35] | Me, either. | 我也没看到 |
[1:11:36] | And here’s the cats, they never smile. | 猫咪们 他们从来不笑 |
[1:11:39] | I don’t know why. | 我也不知道为啥 |
[1:11:40] | Look, you- you making a funny face. | 你这张脸好搞笑 |
[1:11:43] | What? What do you mean a funny face. | 你的脸才搞笑呢 |
[1:11:45] | – Um, I’m so handsome. – Whatever. | -我还是很帅的 -省省吧 |
[1:11:49] | Oh, this’s Doug’s catch, they play so beautifully. | 这张是道格的 他们跳的真棒 |
[1:11:55] | Thinks about some crazy girl who sees rats. | 让我想到了看到老鼠会尖叫的女生 |
[1:11:59] | OK. | 好吧 |
[1:12:02] | Oh, this is us doing a traditional Russian dance. | 这张是我们在跳一个俄罗斯传统舞蹈 |
[1:12:05] | It’s something about beer and punch fight or something | 它是关于啤酒拳击或其他什么的 |
[1:12:09] | I call it the pop squat. | 我叫它跳蹲舞 |
[1:12:11] | Because you have to pop down and squat, but only on one leg. | 因为要又跳又蹲的 但是只用一条腿 |
[1:12:15] | You gonna work out like you never work out before. | 跳起来很别扭 |
[1:12:18] | I think I pull my ankles that day. | 我想我那天可能拉伤脚踝了 |
[1:12:21] | This is my favorite part. | 这张是我的最爱 |
[1:12:23] | Moving on. | 继续放 |
[1:12:26] | OK. Sometimes we have good ideas, sometimes we have bad ideas. | 我们有时候主意好 有时候主意坏 |
[1:12:30] | This was a bad idea. | 这个就不是什么好主意 |
[1:12:33] | – Ah, no, it wasn’t.- It was, was the worst. | -这不算坏主意 -绝对 是最坏的 |
[1:12:37] | Freezing, ok? | 冻死我了 拜托 |
[1:12:38] | OK? It was freezing my bums off. | 我屁股都快给冻掉了 |
[1:12:40] | – Here I come. – Don’t do that. | -我来啦 -别这样 |
[1:12:43] | Chill out, Alistair. | 别紧张 阿里斯泰 |
[1:12:44] | Doug, never again. | 道格 下次别这样 |
[1:12:48] | How did this get in here? | 这张怎么会在这 |
[1:12:50] | Oh, I forgot to take this out, but all the same. | 我差点忘记这张了 不过还是老样子 |
[1:12:53] | Histie Pampas. | 贫瘠的潘帕斯草原 |
[1:12:55] | And that’s also where my friend Horhey Lias. | 这个也是我的朋友 霍黑·利亚斯 |
[1:12:58] | He is a kabibala or maybe a kibibala, I don’t know how to say it. | 他是只鼬鼠或者地鼠 我不知道要怎么叫 |
[1:13:03] | But how you pronouce it for Lia is you pronouce it Horhey. | 但是你叫他的时候可以说霍黑 |
[1:13:07] | That’s his name. | 那是他的名字 |
[1:13:15] | ‘Cause he’s a master. | 他还是个乐师 |
[1:13:17] | He only has three fingers though. | 他只有三个手指头 |
[1:13:18] | So not too many corns. | 所以不能演奏太多的乐曲 |
[1:13:22] | Oh, here we are in Mexico. | 这张是在墨西哥照的 |
[1:13:23] | Oh yeah right, guys trip. | 对 硬汉旅行的时候去的 |
[1:13:25] | this was the time when we at luchedov. | 这是我们在路切多夫的时候 |
[1:13:35] | I will never forget those bulls. | 我永远不会忘记他们 |
[1:13:37] | Evrywhere I’ve gone, there is another bull coming at me. | 无论我去哪里 总有一个要袭击我 |
[1:13:40] | Look at your face, you like, hey, well, at least it was not me. | 看你那表情好像在说 反正不是我 |
[1:13:46] | what am I doing? Bite me | 我在干嘛 被咬了 |
[1:13:49] | Moving on. Move. | 下一张 下一张 |
[1:13:52] | And this is where we put on the musical- Carmen. | 这张是我们在演舞台剧 卡门 |
[1:13:55] | It was exciting, it was specially, it was beautifully. | 好兴奋 好特别 好美啊 |
[1:13:59] | As speaking a beautifully, look at that picture of my girlfriend, | 既然说到美 看这张我女朋友的照片 |
[1:14:03] | whose name is Carmen, because she was in the show Carmen. | 她叫卡门 因为她是卡门的女主角 |
[1:14:09] | I wrote the musical for her. Carmen is Carmen. | 剧本是我为她写的 剧里的卡门就是她 |
[1:14:13] | That’s what the poster say. | 海报上也是这么宣传的 |
[1:14:15] | Look at that, from head to tail, all woman, and all mine. | 看看 我的女人从头到脚都透着女人味 |
[1:14:20] | Ladies, I’m sorry. Because I’m taken, 100%. | 女士们 抱歉了 因为我名草有主了 |