时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Sheila Amanda Sazs | 希拉·阿曼达·赛斯 |
[00:04] | will you marry me? | 你愿意嫁给我吗 |
[00:05] | Yes, I’ll marry you. | 我愿意嫁给你 |
[00:07] | And when we have kids, world, watch out. | 等我们有孩子了 全世界就等着看吧 |
[00:09] | Louis, I don’t want kids. | 路易 我不想要孩子 |
[00:11] | Sheila, I’m gonna be a father. | 希拉 我会成为父亲的 |
[00:13] | Mike Ross is not coming back to this firm. | 迈克·罗斯不能回来 |
[00:15] | You heard Louis. He already gave him the job. | 你听到路易的话 他已经把工作给他了 |
[00:16] | I want to know why the hell you came back. | 我想知道你到底为什么回来 |
[00:18] | What matters is that I’m staying | 重要的是我会留下来 |
[00:20] | because this is where I belong. | 因为我就属于这里 |
[00:22] | This makes it look like Forstman’s payment never | 这份文件会表明傅滋曼的付款 |
[00:24] | went to any offshore accounts | 从未经过任何离岸账户 |
[00:25] | and that you never took a piece of it. | 而且跟你毫无关系 |
[00:26] | No, that’s forgery. | 这可是伪造 |
[00:27] | Which is less of a crime than what you did. | 那也比你犯下的罪行要轻 |
[00:30] | I had no choice! | 我没得选 |
[00:31] | Bullshit, you had no choice! | 去你的没得选 |
[00:33] | You could’ve said no at any goddamn point along the way. | 你可以在任何一个时点上说不 |
[00:35] | One thing is for sure. | 有一件事是板上定钉的 |
[00:37] | When all this is over, I’m gonna fire the shit out of you. | 当一切结束之后 我会把你炒掉 |
[00:40] | I wouldn’t be back here if it wasn’t for Louis. | 如果不是路易 我不可能回来 |
[00:45] | I’ll take care of it. | 我来解决 |
[00:47] | Dear Harvey and Jessica, | 亲爱的哈维和杰西卡 |
[00:48] | I put all of you in jeopardy for my own personal gain. | 我确实为了个人利益 害你们身陷危急 |
[00:51] | Effective immediately, | 立刻生效 |
[00:52] | I, Louis Litt, | 我 路易·利特 |
[00:54] | am resigning from Pearson Specter. | 从皮尔逊-斯佩克特辞职 |
[00:58] | Please take care of my home. | 请照看好我的家 |
[01:22] | – One, two. – Give me a second, gimme a sec. | -一 二 -等我一下 |
[01:26] | You’re not dressed for it. | 这身衣服不合适 |
[01:27] | Maybe we can get you some trunks, go a few rounds. | 或许我们可以给你找条短裤 打几回合 |
[01:30] | I think I’ve already gone a few rounds. | 我已经练过身手了 |
[01:32] | I need your help. | 我需要你帮忙 |
[01:35] | Anything. What can I do for you? | 说吧 要我帮什么 |
[01:37] | Clients. I need clients. | 客户 我需要客户 |
[01:39] | Louis, the by-laws say that– | 路易 章程规定 |
[01:41] | Come on, Harvey. You think I don’t know what they say? | 得了 哈维 你以为我不知道章程吗 |
[01:43] | I wrote the by-laws. | 都是我写的 |
[01:44] | Yeah, and who’d you write ’em for, huh? | 那你是为谁写的呢 |
[01:47] | Jessica, and she’s not gonna make an exception for you. | 是杰西卡 她不会为你破例的 |
[01:50] | Well, maybe she’ll make one for you? | 那她或许会为你破例 |
[01:51] | She’s not going to. | 不可能的 |
[01:52] | Harvey, do you think I want to be here? | 哈维 你以为我想来吗 |
[01:53] | I tried to get interviews at six different firms | 我联系了六家律所面试 |
[01:56] | and every one of them said the same thing: | 每一家的答复都一样 |
[01:58] | it’s a bloodbath out there. | 现在竞争很激烈 |
[02:00] | Which means if I can’t bring business with me, | 所以如果我不能带走客户 |
[02:01] | I might as well move to Siberia | 还不如搬去西伯利亚 |
[02:02] | because I’m never gonna find a job in this city. | 因为我在这儿是别想找到工作了 |
[02:04] | – Louis… – Harvey. | -路易 -哈维 |
[02:05] | I’m not askin’ for the moon. | 我没要你给我摘月亮 |
[02:07] | Just three companies that I brought to the firm myself | 只要三家我自己拉来的客户 |
[02:09] | when they were nothing. | 三个当时还默默无闻的公司 |
[02:16] | Let me talk to Jessica. | 我去跟杰西卡谈谈 |
[02:17] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[02:33] | Harvey, you don’t look busy. | 哈维 你看上去不太忙啊 |
[02:35] | Would you like to attend the International Securities | 要去参加国际证券 |
[02:37] | – Law Symposium? – That depends. | -法规论坛吗 -看情况 |
[02:39] | Is it in Vegas, Miami, or Rio? | 是在维加斯 迈阿密 还是里约 |
[02:41] | – Poughkeepsie. – Send Paul Porter. | -波基普西 -派保罗·波特去吧 |
[02:45] | What can I do for you? | 有什么事吗 |
[02:47] | I just saw Louis. | 我刚刚见了路易 |
[02:49] | No. He’s not getting any clients. | 不行 他别想拉走客户 |
[02:52] | He just wants three. | 他只想要三个 |
[02:53] | Letting them go won’t break us. | 放弃这三个对我们没什么损伤 |
[02:55] | No, it won’t, but it will open the floodgates for | 的确 但这会开这种坏先例 |
[02:57] | every partner that ever thought of leaving | 每个想离开并带走客户的 |
[02:59] | and taking their clients. | 合伙人都会效仿 |
[03:01] | He’s not every partner | 他不是一般的合伙人 |
[03:02] | and he’s worked his fingers to the bone for both of us, | 而且他曾为我们拼死卖命过 |
[03:04] | and he’s asking for a crumb. | 现在要求的也并不多 |
[03:05] | And I give him that crumb, and next thing you know, | 我要是满足他了 接下来 |
[03:08] | all the cookies in the cabinet are gone. | 就一发不可收拾了 |
[03:09] | You don’t know that. | 这未必 |
[03:10] | I do know that instead of talking about | 我确定的是你不该在这儿说 |
[03:13] | giving Louis’ clients away, | 要送出路易的客户 |
[03:15] | you should be working on keeping your own. | 而是该操心怎么保住自己的客户 |
[03:18] | Jessica, I’ll find a way to keep Versalife, | 杰西卡 我会想办法留下回春制药 |
[03:21] | but that has nothing to do with Louis. | 但那跟路易无关 |
[03:23] | We owe the man something. | 我们欠他的 |
[03:24] | And I’m giving him something. | 我会给他回报 |
[03:26] | My phone rings and he gets a glowing recommendation | 如果有人来问我 我一定全力推荐 |
[03:29] | instead of me saying that he left after committing a felony. | 而不会说他是犯下了重罪才会离开 |
[03:33] | No one’s gonna call if he can’t get in the door. | 如果他连门都进不去不会有人来要推荐 |
[03:35] | That’s on him, not on me. | 那是他的事 不是我的 |
[03:51] | Are you sure we should be doing this? | 这样真的好吗 |
[03:53] | You really want those vultures | 你想要破产部的 |
[03:54] | in bankruptcy picking through his stuff? | 那些秃鹰来挑拣他的东西吗 |
[03:56] | It just doesn’t feel okay going through his things. | 我只是觉得翻他的东西太不好 |
[03:59] | Rachel, you haven’t heard from him. I haven’t heard from him. | 瑞秋 你没有他的消息 我也是 |
[04:01] | If we don’t pack up his stuff, who will? | 如果我们不替他收拾东西 谁来做啊 |
[04:03] | I guess you guys had the same idea I did. | 看来我们想到一起了 |
[04:05] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[04:06] | – He didn’t take that either? – No. | -那个他都没拿吗 -嗯 |
[04:09] | I just cleaned it. | 我刚刚清洁过 |
[04:10] | It was smudged and I didn’t want to give it back to him dirty. | 弄脏了 我不想脏兮兮地拿给他 |
[04:12] | He must have been in such a hurry. | 他肯定走得很匆忙 |
[04:15] | He was in a hurry ’cause he was ashamed. | 他那么匆忙是因为他不好意思 |
[04:19] | I want to just get this over with. | 我只想赶快了结这事 |
[04:29] | – Jessica, what… – Am I doing here? | -杰西卡 你… -在这儿干什么 |
[04:33] | I’m here to tell you that I know you know the truth | 我是来告诉你 我知道你知道 |
[04:36] | about Louis’ resignation. | 路易辞职的真相 |
[04:38] | I don’t know– | 我不知道 |
[04:38] | Yes, you do, and I’m guessing you didn’t like it. | 你知道 我想你对此并不高兴 |
[04:42] | You’re right. | 是的 |
[04:44] | I didn’t. | 的确 |
[04:45] | Because I don’t think that he deserves to be fired. | 我觉得他不该被解雇 |
[04:48] | That’s funny, because I think you both deserve to be fired. | 有意思 因为我觉得你俩都该被解雇 |
[04:51] | – What do you… – You knew what he did, | -什么… -你知道他做了什么 |
[04:54] | and you said nothing. | 却什么都没说 |
[04:56] | So that’s why you’re here. | 你是为这个来的啊 |
[04:58] | To fire me. | 解雇我的 |
[04:59] | No. I’m here to give you a second chance. | 不 我是来给你第二次机会的 |
[05:20] | Those don’t look like my case files. | 那些看着不像我的卷宗 |
[05:21] | They’re not, but I didn’t come empty-handed. | 的确不是 但我不是空手前来 |
[05:23] | – I got you somethin’. – A job? | -我给你带了点东西 -工作吗 |
[05:25] | General counsel at Procter & Gamble. | 宝洁公司法律总顾问 |
[05:28] | Procter & Gamble? What is that, a joke? | 宝洁公司 你逗我呢 |
[05:31] | They’re in Cincinnati, | 他们公司在辛辛那提 |
[05:32] | which is like, American for “Siberia.” | 那就是美国的西伯利亚啊 |
[05:34] | It’s American for “Number 31 on the fortune 500,” | 他们是世界五百强企业第31名 |
[05:37] | and it’s a chance to make a fresh start. | 而且是重新开始的机会 |
[05:38] | Whose idea was this chance? | 这是谁的主意 |
[05:40] | Her Majesty? | 女王陛下吗 |
[05:42] | Oh, yeah, I bet she loved that. | 她肯定可开心了 |
[05:43] | Ship me off and never see me again. | 让我滚蛋 永远不用再见到我 |
[05:45] | Louis, it was my idea, and you should take it. | 路易 这是我的主意 你该抓住这机会 |
[05:47] | Well, would you take it? | 换你会吗 |
[05:49] | No way on earth. | 才不会呢 |
[05:50] | You know why? | 你知道为什么吗 |
[05:51] | Because this is Rome, | 因为这里是罗马 |
[05:54] | you’re a gladiator, and so am I. | 而你是角斗士 我也是 |
[05:56] | Then be a gladiator. | 那就做个角斗士 |
[05:57] | Take this job and fight your way back here. | 接受这份工作 再慢慢打回来 |
[06:00] | I don’t have to go to Cincinnati to fight my way back here. | 我不用跑去辛辛那提才能打回来 |
[06:04] | I can goddamn fight Jessica. | 我能打败杰西卡 |
[06:42] | You’re here to pick up your things? | 你来收拾东西吗 |
[06:43] | I’m here to pick the three clients that are mine. | 我是来带走属于我的三个客户的 |
[06:46] | Those clients, like everyone this firm represents, | 那些客户 和律所的所有客户一样 |
[06:49] | belong to me, and there’s nothing you can do about it. | 都属于我 你对此无能为力 |
[06:51] | Oh yes there is, ’cause pursuant to the by-laws, | 我当然能 因为根据公司规章 |
[06:53] | you’re required to inform clients of any attorney’s departure. | 任何律师离职你都需要通知客户 |
[06:56] | If you fail to do so prior to me giving you formal notice, | 如果你在正式辞退我之前没有通知他们 |
[06:59] | they’re up for grabs. | 他们就任我挑了 |
[07:00] | Well, you wrote the by-laws. | 公司的规章都是你起草的 |
[07:02] | I’ll take your word that’s what they say. | 我就相信你说的是真的 |
[07:04] | Oh, I see. You don’t think I can take ’em from you, huh? | 我懂了 你觉得我撬不走他们吧 |
[07:06] | Well, I’m the one who brought them in | 把他们介绍来的人是我 |
[07:08] | and answered their call at 4:00 in the morning, | 天不亮就接他们电话的人也是我 |
[07:10] | when all you did was take your cut. | 而你只是坐享分成而已 |
[07:12] | Is that all I did? | 是吗 |
[07:13] | Yes, and that’s why I’m gonna win them, | 是的 所以我能赢走他们 |
[07:15] | because I deserve them. | 因为那是我应得的 |
[07:17] | And that’s what it always is with you, Louis, isn’t it? | 你一直都这么觉得是吗 路易 |
[07:19] | What you deserve. | 你应得的 |
[07:20] | You’re goddamn right it is, | 你说对了 |
[07:22] | And you have some nerve tellin’ me no | 我为你鞠躬尽瘁 |
[07:24] | after all I’ve done for you. | 你还真有胆拒绝我 |
[07:25] | What you’ve done is break the law, | 你做了违法的事 |
[07:29] | and I’m still willing to give you a good recommendation. | 而我依旧愿意给你写推荐信 |
[07:31] | I don’t need your bullshit recommendation. | 我才不需要你那破推荐信 |
[07:35] | I need clients, and if you’re not gonna give ’em to me, | 我要的是客户 要是你不给我 |
[07:37] | you better strap in, | 你最好把他们看牢了 |
[07:38] | because I’m gonna take ’em. | 因为我会抢走他们的 |
[07:44] | Louis. | 路易 |
[07:45] | You haven’t returned any of my phone calls. | 你一直没回我电话 |
[07:47] | I don’t like contact during transitional periods. | 过渡期我不想跟任何人联系 |
[07:49] | But you didn’t even say goodbye. | 可你连再见都没说 |
[07:51] | What is there to say, Katrina? | 有什么好说的 卡特里娜 |
[07:52] | Well… | 这个… |
[07:54] | When you’re ready, | 等你整理好了 |
[07:56] | I would love to take you out for dinner. | 我们希望能一起吃顿饭 |
[07:58] | We can’t do that. You’re on the other side now. | 这做不到 我们现在是敌人 |
[08:00] | – What are you talking about? – I gave Jessica notice. | -这是什么意思 -我告诉杰西卡了 |
[08:02] | I’m going after three clients. | 我要带走三个客户 |
[08:03] | – Louis– – No-no-no. | -路易 -别劝了 |
[08:03] | We’re gonna go do battle, | 我们注定刀剑相向了 |
[08:05] | And I do not want to put you in the position | 我想让你陷入 |
[08:06] | to fraternize with the enemy. | 亲敌的处境当中 |
[08:07] | You’re not the enemy, Louis. | 你不是敌人 路易 |
[08:10] | Jessica had me contact all of your old clients in person. | 杰西卡已经让我亲自联系了你的所有旧客户 |
[08:15] | She what? | 她让你干了什么 |
[08:16] | You can’t approach them. It’s over. | 你不能联系他们了 一切都结束了 |
[08:19] | I have to get going. | 我得走了 |
[08:22] | Louis! | 路易 |
[08:23] | I am so sorry. | 对不起 |
[08:24] | – I didn’t want to do it. – Don’t be. | -我也不想这么做 -别道歉 |
[08:26] | If it had to be somebody, I’m glad it was you. | 如果总得有人做这件事 我很庆幸是你 |
[08:31] | I’m in the middle of a merger. | 我正处理合并案呢 |
[08:32] | What’s so important that I had to come down | 什么事这么重要还得让我下楼 |
[08:33] | to your shitty office? | 到你这破办公室来 |
[08:34] | This used to be your shitty office. | 这破办公室原来是你的 |
[08:35] | And after that, it belonged to six other people, | 之后还有六个人用过 |
[08:37] | five of whom are now gone. | 其中五个已经不在律所了 |
[08:39] | What’s your point? | 你想说什么 |
[08:40] | That things can change in the blink of an eye. | 眨眼间风云变幻 |
[08:43] | – Louis. – Yes, Louis. | -你想谈路易 -没错 |
[08:45] | Took all of ten seconds to scrape his name off the wall. | 把他的名字从墙上抠掉只用了十秒 |
[08:47] | How long do you think it’s gonna take Jessica to scrape off mine? | 你觉得杰西卡抠掉我的名字会用多久 |
[08:50] | What are you lookin’ for, Mike? | 你在找什么 迈克 |
[08:51] | Harvey, Jessica sees me as a huge problem. | 哈维 杰西卡视我为大患 |
[08:53] | The solution is just to get rid of me. | 解决的方法只有除掉我 |
[08:55] | I don’t want that to happen, | 我不想让那种事发生 |
[08:56] | so I need to solve an even bigger problem. | 所以得解决个比我自身更大的问题 |
[08:58] | And you want me to give you a bigger problem. | 你想让我给你个大问题 |
[09:01] | I just got back. I need you to give me | 我才刚回来 你得把手上 |
[09:02] | – the biggest problem you’ve got. – Fine. | -最大的案子给我 -好吧 |
[09:04] | Sterling Pharmaceuticals is merging with Pfizer. | 斯图灵制药要与辉瑞制药合并 |
[09:09] | Come on, smart guy. You want to solve the problem? | 来吧 聪明人 你不是想解决问题吗 |
[09:11] | You better be able to identify it. | 你最好能看出问题在哪 |
[09:12] | There is no problem. They merge. | 没什么问题啊 他们合并而已 |
[09:13] | They only make up 26% of the market. | 他们总共只占市场份额的26% |
[09:16] | That’s–that’s not over the limit for 10b-6. | 没有超过10b-6条款的限制 |
[09:19] | But? | 但是呢 |
[09:22] | Shit. | 见鬼 |
[09:23] | Versalife puts us over the limit. | 加上回春制药就超了 |
[09:24] | We have to drop them. | 我们得放弃他们了 |
[09:25] | Unless we figure out a way around 10b-6. | 除非我们能想个办法打10b-6的擦边球 |
[09:28] | Like I told Jessica I would. | 就像我跟杰西卡保证的那样 |
[09:31] | You told her that? | 你跟她这么说了 |
[09:32] | Harvey, no one has ever been able to do that. | 哈维 没人做到过这种事 |
[09:33] | Listen to me. You want to make a splash? | 要想一鸣惊人 |
[09:35] | Part the Red Sea. | 学摩西分开红海吧 |
[09:43] | – Oh, no. – “Oh, no,” What? | -不是吧 -不是什么 |
[09:45] | You have that look on your face | 你脸上又是那种表情 |
[09:46] | like you want me to have some emotional conversation | 那种想跟我来一段我不想谈的 |
[09:48] | – I don’t feel like having. – You know what, Harvey? | -感性对话的表情 -别猜了 哈维 |
[09:50] | I just came in here to see if you needed anything. | 我只是进来看看你有没有什么需要 |
[09:52] | – I don’t. – Okay, fine. | -没有 -那好吧 |
[09:55] | Listen, I know that this whole thing with Louis | 我知道路易这些事 |
[09:58] | is upsetting you. | 让你很失落 |
[09:58] | No. What’s upsetting me, is you saying | 不 让我失落的是你明明说 |
[10:00] | you’re here to see if I need anything | 进来是为了看我有没有需要 |
[10:02] | when you really want to talk about Louis. | 而你其实是想跟我谈路易的事 |
[10:03] | I’m worried about him. He’s in a really bad place. | 我很担心他 他的处境很不利 |
[10:05] | You think I don’t know that? That’s why I tried to help him. | 你以为我不知道吗 所有我才想帮他 |
[10:07] | I got him a job on a silver platter | 我把一份工作送到了他面前 |
[10:09] | and he threw it in my face. | 可他毫不领情 |
[10:10] | And he shouldn’t have done that. | 他不该拒绝的 |
[10:11] | Yeah. Then why are you here? | 说的对 那你还进来干嘛 |
[10:13] | Because I still think we can help. | 因为我觉得我们还能帮他 |
[10:19] | – Donna– – Harvey. | -唐娜 -哈维 |
[10:20] | You did a good thing by getting him that job. | 你帮他找工作是好事 |
[10:22] | It was the right instinct, but it was the wrong city. | 出发点是好的 但搞错了城市 |
[10:24] | Yeah, I can’t get him anything in New York. | 可我没法帮他找到纽约的工作 |
[10:26] | I’m not talking about New York. | 我指的不是纽约 |
[10:28] | Then what the hell are you talking about? | 那到底是哪儿 |
[10:37] | Nice grouping. | 这一轮打得不错 |
[10:40] | How’d you know I’d be here? | 你怎么知道我在这儿 |
[10:42] | Because you go mudding when you’re happy, | 因为你高兴的时候会去洗泥巴浴 |
[10:44] | and you come here when you’re looking to blow off steam. | 想发泄的时候就会来这儿 |
[10:45] | Well, I am blowing off steam, Donna, | 我是在发泄 唐娜 |
[10:47] | and I’m not finished, | 而且我还没发泄完呢 |
[10:49] | so unless you can handle a pistol, | 除非你也会射击 |
[10:50] | do me a favor please and just leave me alone. | 否则你还是别管我了 |
[11:03] | Uh, how do you… | 你是怎么… |
[11:04] | Connecticut Junior Pistol Championship finalist. | 康涅狄格州青年手枪射击锦标赛入围选手 |
[11:06] | Three years in a row. | 连续三年 |
[11:08] | What years? | 哪几年啊 |
[11:09] | Ask me that again and I will use this on you. | 你敢再问一遍 小心我崩了你 |
[11:11] | Is there anything that you can’t do? | 这世上有你不会的事吗 |
[11:12] | No, there isn’t. | 没有 |
[11:14] | Including talking Harvey into getting you another job. | 包括说服哈维再帮你找份工作 |
[11:18] | So where is it this time? | 这次又是哪 |
[11:19] | Cincinnati? Minneapolis? | 辛辛那提 明尼阿波利斯 |
[11:22] | Anchorage, Alaska? | 安克雷奇 还是阿拉斯加 |
[11:23] | Boston. | 波士顿 |
[11:25] | Sheila. | 希拉 |
[11:26] | Yes, Sheila. | 没错 希拉 |
[11:28] | You got Harvey to do this for me? | 你让哈维这么做的 |
[11:29] | I got him to give you his word he will do it, | 我让他答应帮你 |
[11:31] | but after you turned down Cincinnati, | 但你不肯去辛辛那提 |
[11:33] | he’s not gonna make the call unless you say you’re on board. | 现在你不点头他是不会去安排的 |
[11:35] | – I can’t. – What do you mean, you can’t? | -不行 -不行是什么意思 |
[11:37] | Donna, Sheila values strength. | 唐娜 希拉喜欢强者 |
[11:39] | She’s gonna see this as me coming to her | 她会觉得我是在最无力的时候 |
[11:40] | at a time of weakness. | 跑去找她 |
[11:41] | Louis, | 路易 |
[11:42] | you go to Boston with the sole purpose of being with her, | 你去波士顿唯一的目的是和她在一起 |
[11:45] | she’s gonna see that as a sign of love. | 她会觉得那是爱的表现 |
[11:50] | Tell him to make the call. | 让他帮我安排吧 |
[11:52] | Okay, Kyle, I think the question you have to ask is, | 凯尔 我认为你应该问问自己 |
[11:55] | “Where do I see myself in ten years,” | 十年后我会走到哪里 |
[11:58] | And unfortunately, the answer is, | 很不幸 答案是 |
[11:59] | “Not as a Harvard graduate.” | “跟哈佛毕业生不一样” |
[12:04] | Idiot. | 白痴 |
[12:06] | Louis, what are you doing here? | 路易 你怎么来了 |
[12:10] | I’m here to take you back. | 我来赢回你的芳心 |
[12:13] | I-I don’t understand, the way we lef– | 我不明白 我们分开… |
[12:15] | I don’t care how we left it. | 我不在乎我们怎么分开的 |
[12:18] | Not a day has gone by that I haven’t thought of you, | 我没有一天不在想你 |
[12:22] | and I can’t hold it back anymore. | 我再也忍受不了相思之苦 |
[12:26] | Sheila, I love you, | 希拉 我爱你 |
[12:28] | and I want us to be together. | 我想跟你在一起 |
[12:32] | Louis, this is wonderful, but it’s–it’s– | 路易 太好了 但是… |
[12:36] | It’s just a lot to take in. | 只是一下子有点惊讶 |
[12:38] | To believe that you’re really ready to commit. | 不敢相信你真的愿意做承诺了 |
[12:41] | Well, how’s this for ready? | 这个怎么样 |
[12:42] | – I’m taking a job in Boston. – What? | -我要来波士顿工作 -什么 |
[12:44] | I quit Pearson Specter. | 我从皮尔逊-斯佩克特辞职了 |
[12:46] | Oh, my god. | 天啊 |
[12:49] | I can’t believe it. | 真不敢相信 |
[12:51] | You did all that for me? | 你这都是为了我吗 |
[12:52] | Yes. | 是啊 |
[12:53] | Well, I– | 不过 我… |
[12:55] | – Well, what? – I got a job in Boston for you. | -你怎么了 -我来波士顿工作是为了你 |
[13:00] | Louis, did you make that decision | 路易 你做这个决定 |
[13:01] | before or after you quit your old job? | 是在辞职以前还是辞职以后 |
[13:03] | What difference does it make? | 有区别吗 |
[13:05] | It makes a huge difference. | 区别大了 |
[13:07] | You don’t call for six months, and then… | 你都六个月没联系我了 然后… |
[13:09] | One day you wake up, quit your job, | 一天你醒来 辞了职 |
[13:11] | and suddenly I’m supposed to fill the hole in your life? | 突然之间就要我填补你生活的空白吗 |
[13:13] | No-no-no-no-no, it’s not like that. | 不不不 不是这样的 |
[13:15] | – Okay, then what is it? – I mean, do you know | -好 那是怎么回事 -你知道 |
[13:17] | how hard it was for me to not call you? | 不给你打电话对我来说有多难吗 |
[13:19] | – I was tryin’ to move on. – Then why didn’t you move on? | -我努力想向前看 -那怎么不继续了 |
[13:22] | Because I realized that I don’t need New York. | 因为我意识到我不需要纽约 |
[13:24] | I need you. | 我需要的是你 |
[13:27] | Louis, geography was the least of our problems. | 路易 异地是咱俩之间最微不足道的问题 |
[13:30] | No, I know. | 我知道 |
[13:31] | And–and I want you to know that I’ve come around on that. | 我想让你知道 我能接受 |
[13:34] | You don’t “Come around” on children. | 孩子的问题你不会”接受” |
[13:36] | I don’t want them, and I’m not going to change my mind. | 我不想要孩子 也不会改变主意 |
[13:39] | You don’t have to, because I’ve changed mine. | 不用你改 因为我改主意了 |
[13:40] | Okay, and I believe that you believe that, it’s– | 好吧 我相信你是这么认为的 |
[13:42] | Well, then if you b– | 那如果你… |
[13:43] | I’m just sensing that you don’t know where I’m– | 我只是觉得你不知道我… |
[13:45] | Louis, when I asked if you’d quit first, | 路易 我问你是不是辞职在先 |
[13:46] | I was asking because if– | 是因为如果… |
[13:48] | If I believed that you were really ready | 如果我相信你真的准备好 |
[13:50] | to give up children, | 不要孩子 |
[13:52] | I would run into your arms and never let go, | 我会跑进你的臂弯永远不放手 |
[13:56] | but if you’re doing this because you’re down and out– | 但如果你这么做是因为一时落魄 |
[13:58] | But that’s just it. | 是这样的 |
[13:59] | Do you understand that I was going to change | 你知道吗 几周前 |
[14:01] | my entire work schedule weeks ago for you? | 我本准备为你改变整个工作安排 |
[14:04] | – Before all this. – You were going to. | -早在这一切之前 -你本准备 |
[14:09] | – But you didn’t. – Sheila, please. | -但你没有 -希拉 拜托 |
[14:11] | You have to understand where I’m– | 你要明白我… |
[14:12] | It was good to see you, Louis. | 我很高兴见到你 路易 |
[14:14] | Please go. | 请走吧 |
[14:32] | I see frustration. | 你看起来很沮丧 |
[14:33] | You see me getting my ass kicked | 我被联邦商务委员会的 |
[14:35] | by FTC Rule 10b-6. | 10b-6条例搞得焦头烂额 |
[14:37] | And? | 然后呢 |
[14:38] | Harvey needs an update and I don’t have shit. | 哈维要我汇报进度 我一点进度都没有 |
[14:39] | And if you were Harvey and he was Jessica, | 如果你是哈维 他是杰西卡 |
[14:41] | you’d say you’re all over it. | 你会说一切尽在掌握 |
[14:43] | I can make that happen. | 这好办 |
[14:44] | – I’m all over it. – Good. | -一切尽在掌握 -很好 |
[14:45] | Donna, send a bottle of Johnnie Walker Blue | 唐娜 送瓶尊尼获加蓝牌威士忌 |
[14:47] | to Jonathan Palmer, | 给乔纳森·帕默 |
[14:48] | and get him tickets to the next Sox game, | 再给他搞几张白袜队下场比赛的门票 |
[14:50] | and then find out when his wife’s birthday is, | 搞清楚他老婆的生日 |
[14:51] | His kid’s birthday, his dog’s birthday. | 他孩子的生日 他的狗的生日 |
[14:54] | – How am I supposed to– – I don’t care how you do it. | -我该怎么 -我不管你怎么做到 |
[14:56] | Figure it the hell out. | 自己想办法 |
[14:56] | Harvey, this is a thank you to him. | 哈维 只是要向他表达感谢 |
[14:58] | Why are you so mad at me? | 你为什么要冲我发火 |
[14:59] | It’s not a thank you, it’s an apology | 这不是感谢而是道歉 |
[15:01] | for you talking me into getting him to give Louis a job. | 因为你说服我请他给路易一份工作 |
[15:03] | – What did he– – He didn’t show up to the interview, | -他做了什么 -他没去面试 |
[15:05] | And what’s happening with our Versalife problem? | 还有回春制药的问题怎么样了 |
[15:07] | I’m all over it. | 一切尽在掌握 |
[15:07] | Yeah, “all over it” means you don’t have dick. | “尽在掌握”说明你什么都没有 |
[15:10] | Next time I see you, have something. | 我下次看见你的时候 拿出点成果 |
[15:15] | Jonathan Palmer’s in Boston. | 乔纳森·帕默在波士顿 |
[15:17] | Harvey got Louis a job there | 哈维帮路易在那里找工作 |
[15:18] | because of Sheila, didn’t he? | 是因为希拉 对吗 |
[15:19] | – Yes. – Donna, if he didn’t show up for the interview, | -是的 -唐娜 如果他没去面试 |
[15:22] | it means it didn’t work with Sheila. | 说明他和希拉没有和好 |
[15:24] | Shit. | 糟了 |
[15:25] | He’s gonna be devastated. | 他现在一定伤心欲绝了 |
[15:29] | You bring him his box of stuff yet? | 你把他的东西拿给他了吗 |
[15:30] | No, but I’m going to right now. | 还没 我马上去 |
[15:33] | – Let me do it. – Listen to me. | -让我去吧 -听我说 |
[15:35] | Harvey’s pissed at you because you don’t have anything | 哈维因为你没成果而正冲你发火 |
[15:37] | and Louis needs me. | 而路易现在需要的是我 |
[15:37] | Donna, I am here because that man | 唐娜 我能在这里完全是因为 |
[15:39] | put my well-being before his own. | 他把我的利益放在了他自己之前 |
[15:40] | He gave up going after Sheila for me. | 他为了我才放弃了去找希拉 |
[15:43] | For all I know, that’s why it didn’t work out for him up there, | 我猜这很有可能就是他们没和好的原因 |
[15:45] | and it’s… | 而我… |
[15:47] | the least I can do, is comfort him when he’s down. | 现在最起码应该去安慰他 |
[15:53] | Go. | 去吧 |
[16:00] | Come in, come in. | 请进 请进 |
[16:02] | What are you doin’ here? | 你来干什么 |
[16:03] | Stuff has been sitting on your desk for days. | 这些东西在你桌子上放了好多天了 |
[16:05] | I wanted you to have it. | 我想给你拿过来 |
[16:08] | Okay. I’ll need it for my new office. | 好的 我的新办公室会需要它们 |
[16:12] | You got a job? | 你找到工作了吗 |
[16:14] | Not yet, but I will. | 还没有 不过我会的 |
[16:19] | Order of the Coif. | 白帽协会会员 |
[16:20] | Yeah, look who graduated Magna Cum Laude. | 看看这个以优等成绩毕业的人是谁啊 |
[16:23] | Summa, actually, for all the good it’ll do me. | 实际上是最优等 好像也没帮上我什么 |
[16:26] | I know there’s got to be a story behind this key. Yeah? | 我猜这把钥匙也一定有什么典故 对吗 |
[16:29] | From one of your first cases or… | 是你第一个案子纪念还是 |
[16:31] | Mike, do me a favor, please. | 迈克 拜托了 |
[16:32] | – Just stop it, will you? – Stop what? | -别这样 好吗 -别什么样 |
[16:33] | Stop asking questions that you already know the answers to | 别再为了在这里多呆一会 |
[16:36] | just to stay here longer. | 而问这些你早就知道答案的问题 |
[16:36] | – Louis, I’m not– – You’re not what? | -路易 我没有 -你没有在干什么 |
[16:38] | Examining me? Yes, you are. | 试探我吗 你本来就是 |
[16:39] | You’re just making small talk while you look around the room | 你在一边假装聊天一边偷偷环视房间 |
[16:41] | to see if there are any sharp objects in the vicinity. | 看附近有没有什么我可能拿来自杀的东西 |
[16:43] | That is not why I came here. | 我不是因为这个来的 |
[16:45] | Well, it wasn’t to deliver a box of my shit. | 你也不是来给我送东西的 |
[16:48] | Look, when I was drowning, you threw me a lifeline, okay? | 我走投无路的时候 是你救了我 |
[16:51] | Okay, well, that’s nice of you to say, | 你这样说很贴心 |
[16:53] | and I appreciate you bringing over my things, | 我也很感谢你把我的东西拿过来 |
[16:55] | but they’re not exactly a lifeline. | 但这些可救不了我 |
[16:57] | I heard about Boston. | 我听说波士顿的事了 |
[16:59] | What’d you hear? | 你都听说了什么 |
[17:01] | That Harvey got you a job and you didn’t even show up. | 听说哈维给你找了份工作而你却没有去 |
[17:04] | Well, why would I when the love of my life | 我此生的至爱都已经把我的心伤透了 |
[17:05] | rips out my heart and then stomps on it? | 我还去干什么 |
[17:07] | Louis, I’m just trying to help. | 路易 我只是想帮你 |
[17:08] | Well, you can’t! | 你帮不了 |
[17:11] | I don’t have Sheila. | 我得不到希拉 |
[17:14] | I don’t have a job. | 我没有工作 |
[17:17] | And right now I’d just prefer to be alone. | 现在我只想一个人待着 |
[17:34] | No. | 不行 |
[17:37] | Well, I don’t care what he says. | 我不管他怎么说 |
[17:39] | 15% of bullshit is still bullshit. | 15%的垃圾依旧是垃圾 |
[17:43] | Dick. | 混蛋 |
[17:44] | What can I do for you, Mike? | 我能为你做什么 迈克 |
[17:45] | I can see you’re busy, sir, so I’ll just jump right to it and– | 看得出来你很忙 先生 我就直说了 |
[17:48] | Hold it right there. | 等等 |
[17:49] | If this is your asking me for Rachel’s hand in marriage, | 如果你是来请我同意你向瑞秋求婚的 |
[17:52] | you know, you’re goin’ about it the wrong way. | 用这种方式可不行 |
[17:56] | Sir, I think if I were gonna do that, | 先生 如果我要那样做 |
[17:57] | I’d have the foresight to ask your wife | 我想我会想到 |
[17:58] | how to approach you first. | 先去想您的妻子打听该怎样来问您 |
[18:01] | Good answer. | 回答的不错 |
[18:03] | I’m actually here about Louis Litt. | 我实际上是为了路易·利特来的 |
[18:05] | Yeah, I heard he resigned. | 对了 我听说他辞职了 |
[18:06] | He did, and he’s looking for a job. | 是的 他现在在找工作 |
[18:09] | A fellow like that should have his pick. | 他这样的人应该什么样的工作都能找到吧 |
[18:11] | Well, the partnership agreement | 合伙人协议 |
[18:12] | prohibits him from taking clients. | 使他无法带走客户 |
[18:14] | Ooh, shit. Yeah. | 够倒霉的 |
[18:17] | Ah, Jessica doesn’t play around, does she? | 杰西卡可不是吃干饭的 对吧 |
[18:18] | She took his firstborn too? | 她连他长子都扣下当人质了吧 |
[18:20] | Look, I know it’s bad out there, but– | 我知道现在生意不好做 |
[18:22] | Bad? It’s the apocalypse. | 不好做 简直是像世界末日 |
[18:24] | And I’m not runnin’ a soup kitchen. | 我可不是开慈善机构的 |
[18:25] | If a partner can’t bring me clients… | 如果一个合伙人不能给我带来客户 |
[18:28] | What’s that? | 这是什么 |
[18:29] | These are Louis’ billables for the last 15 years. | 这是路易十五年来的收入单 |
[18:35] | – This guy ever sleep? – And he doesn’t just bill. | -这家伙有空睡觉吗 -他不只能挣钱 |
[18:38] | He trains the associates, he publishes. | 他还负责训练初级律师 他还发表著作 |
[18:40] | He will give his life to you. | 他会把命搭上来为你工作 |
[18:43] | And you want me to do this | 而你希望我雇用他 |
[18:44] | because you’re with my daughter? | 是因为你和我女儿在一起 |
[18:45] | I want you to do this because I’ve never asked you for a thing, | 是因为我从没有求过您什么 |
[18:47] | and the first time I am, | 而我第一次求您 |
[18:49] | it’s a favor for someone else. | 是为了帮助别人 |
[18:50] | That’s the kind of man that your daughter is with. | 和您女儿在一起的是这样一个人 |
[18:52] | So it’s because you’re with my daughter? | 所以还是因为你和我女儿在一起 |
[18:55] | You’re gonna see it how you’re gonna see it, | 随便您怎么想 |
[18:56] | but the real question is: | 真正的问题是 |
[18:58] | what are you gonna do about Louis Litt? | 关于路易·利特你打算怎么办 |
[19:04] | I’ll meet with him. | 我可以见他 |
[19:07] | But there’s no guarantee. | 但不能保证什么 |
[19:09] | Well, that’s all I can ask. | 我只要求这一点 |
[19:13] | You tell my daughter to give her old man a call sometime. | 你转告我女儿记得给她爸爸打电话 |
[19:16] | Yes, sir. | 好的 先生 |
[19:23] | You look happy. | 你看起来心情不错啊 |
[19:24] | I am happy, because today I did a good thing. | 我是很高兴 因为今天我做了件好事 |
[19:27] | You’re going to let me paint the bedroom Robin’s egg blue? | 你准备同意把卧室漆成知更鸟蛋蓝色了吗 |
[19:30] | I said I did a good thing. | 我说我做了件好事 |
[19:31] | I didn’t say I did a ridiculous thing. | 又没说我做了件荒唐事 |
[19:35] | I got Louis a job interview in New York. | 我帮路易在纽约弄到了个工作面试的机会 |
[19:38] | – What? – Mm-hmm. | -什么 -是的 |
[19:39] | – That’s amazing! – Yeah. | -太棒了 -是啊 |
[19:41] | Oh, I love you. | 我爱你 |
[19:43] | I’m gonna fix you a drink to celebrate. | 我要给你倒杯酒庆祝一下 |
[19:44] | Well, you should fix one for yourself too, | 你还应该为你自己倒一杯 |
[19:46] | because I couldn’t have done it without you. | 因为要不是因为你 我做不成这事儿 |
[19:49] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[19:50] | I mean the interview’s with your dad. | 那个面试机会是你爸爸给的 |
[19:53] | What? | 怎么 |
[19:54] | I went to your dad for Louis. | 我为了路易去找你爸爸了 |
[20:00] | What? | 怎么了 |
[20:03] | It’s really sweet. | 这真是太好了 |
[20:05] | But… | 但是… |
[20:08] | Let’s just say | 简单来说吧 |
[20:08] | there’s a reason that I didn’t go to my dad | 我没让我爸爸帮我支付法学院学费 |
[20:11] | to pay for law school. | 是有原因的 |
[20:12] | I thought you said | 我还以为就像你说的 |
[20:12] | it was because you wanted to do it yourself. | 是因为你想自力更生呢 |
[20:14] | It is, but other people don’t have a problem | 是这样的 但是其他人 |
[20:17] | going to their parents | 去找父母求助不会有问题 |
[20:18] | because they don’t have to wait for the other shoe to drop. | 因为他们不用提心吊胆等其他麻烦 |
[20:22] | What are you talking about? | 你这是什么意思 |
[20:24] | He’s not gonna give something for nothing. | 他不会平白无故给人恩惠的 |
[20:25] | So you mean after this, | 所以你的意思是 这件事之后 |
[20:26] | he’s gonna want something from me? | 他会向我索要回报吗 |
[20:28] | I don’t know, | 我不知道 |
[20:29] | but he’s gonna want something from someone. | 但他一定会向某个人索要回报的 |
[20:33] | If it gets louis a fresh start, I really don’t care. | 假如这能帮路易重新开始 我还真不介意 |
[20:46] | Oh man. | 天啊 |
[20:47] | – Really? – Yeah. | -真的吗 -是啊 |
[20:49] | – You got to be kiddin’ me. – No. | -你在哄我呢吧 -没有 |
[20:50] | You went there too? | 你也去那儿吗 |
[20:51] | Every Tuesday for the last five years. | 过去的五年里 每周二都去 |
[20:52] | Oh. Wednesday. | 我是周三去 |
[20:54] | Chicken parm day. | 奶酪鸡[菜名]日 |
[20:57] | More like christmas to me. | 对我而言就像圣诞节一样 |
[20:58] | – Oh, I believe it. – Oh, Louis. | -我很相信这一点 -路易 |
[21:00] | This has been a pleasure, | 和你聊天很愉快 |
[21:01] | but it’s time that we got down to the crux of the matter. | 但我们是时候说说重点了 |
[21:04] | You want to know why I resigned. | 你想知道我为什么辞职了 |
[21:05] | Well, I did call Jessica, | 我确实打过电话给杰西卡 |
[21:07] | and she gave you a glowing recommendation, | 然后她向我大力推荐你 |
[21:09] | and we both know that’s bullshit. | 但是我们都知道那是屁话 |
[21:11] | You want to know the truth. | 你想知道真相 |
[21:12] | Did I say anything about the truth? | 我说过和真相有什么关系吗 |
[21:13] | I’m just makin’ sure you know I know that it’s bullshit. | 我只是想让你知道 我明白那些都是屁话 |
[21:16] | But my truth is, I don’t care why you left. | 但就我而言 我才不在乎你为什么辞职 |
[21:18] | All I care about is what you’re gonna take. | 我唯一在乎的是 你能带来什么 |
[21:21] | What? | 什么 |
[21:22] | You take one client, | 你只要带来一个客户 |
[21:24] | I don’t give a shit how big it is, | 我不在乎客户大小 |
[21:25] | and I’ll make you a senior partner on the spot. | 我立刻让你当高级合伙人 |
[21:27] | Wait a second. Mike Ross said | 等等 迈克·罗斯说了 |
[21:30] | that I was not required to bring business. | 你不要求我带生意来啊 |
[21:32] | This isn’t about business. | 这和生意无关 |
[21:34] | This is about balls. | 和胆量有关 |
[21:35] | I don’t need another grinder, | 我不需要另一个业界精英 |
[21:37] | I need a lawyer who can kick a door in, | 我需要一个能攻城略地的律师 |
[21:39] | and the door in question is Pearson Specter’s. | 我说的这个城 就是皮尔逊-斯佩克特律所 |
[21:41] | You want to see if I can break my partnership agreement? | 你想看看我能不能打破自己的合伙契约是吧 |
[21:43] | You’re damn right I do, | 真让你说对了 |
[21:44] | Because if you can’t do that, | 因为假如你连这个都做不到 |
[21:46] | then what the hell good are you? | 那你还算什么厉害人物 |
[21:50] | You’re no different than Jessica. | 你和杰西卡没什么不同 |
[21:52] | I’ll take that as a compliment. | 我把这句话当成是赞美了 |
[21:54] | Well, if you’ll excuse me, | 现在 恕我失陪 |
[21:55] | Sylvia will validate you on the way out. | 西尔维娅会送你出去的 |
[21:58] | Yeah, well, | 好的 但是 |
[21:59] | Robert, this is New York. I take a cab. | 罗伯特 这是纽约 我会拦的士的 |
[22:01] | See, that’s my way of saying “Get the hell out.” | 我这是在婉转地说”给我滚出去” |
[22:13] | Well, how long is a little while? | “一会儿”是多久 |
[22:15] | – Do you have any– – Louis! | -你知道… -路易 |
[22:17] | Excuse me. | 失陪 |
[22:19] | Katrina, what are you doing here? | 卡特里娜 你来这儿干什么 |
[22:20] | You know what I’m doing here. | 你知道我来这儿干什么的 |
[22:21] | This isn’t your client anymore. | 他们已经不是你的客户了 |
[22:22] | You’re prohibited from contacting them. | 你被禁止和他们联系 |
[22:24] | – I-I’m not here to see– – Neubacher Capital? | -我不是来见… -纽宝客投资公司吗 |
[22:26] | Yes, you are. | 你就是来见他们的 |
[22:28] | Just like you’re going to go see Carver Tech | 就好像你接下来还要去见卡佛科技 |
[22:30] | and Blackthorne Simons. | 和布莱克斯隆-西蒙斯公司一样 |
[22:32] | How do you know that? | 你怎么知道 |
[22:33] | Because they called me. | 因为他们给我打电话了 |
[22:34] | What are they saying? | 他们说了什么 |
[22:35] | Doesn’t matter what they’re saying. | 他们说了什么不重要 |
[22:37] | It’s plain as day you’re trying to poach them. | 明摆着你就是想把他们偷走 |
[22:38] | – Does Jessica know? – Not yet. | -杰西卡知道这件事了吗 -还没 |
[22:40] | But if you keep doing this, she’s gonna find out. | 但假如你继续这样做 她绝对会发现的 |
[22:41] | Yeah, well, let her sue me, | 是啊 让她来告我啊 |
[22:42] | ’cause I don’t have any other choice. | 因为我真的别无选择了 |
[22:43] | What are you talking about? | 你这话什么意思 |
[22:44] | Robert Zane offered me senior partner | 罗伯特·赞恩许诺我当高级合伙人 |
[22:46] | if I can break the partnership agreement. | 只要我能毁了合伙契约 |
[22:48] | That is a major law firm in New York. | 那可是纽约的一家大律所啊 |
[22:50] | I’m not gonna get a better chance than that. | 不会有比这更好的机会了 |
[22:52] | Louis– | 路易… |
[22:53] | Look, tell Jessica if you have to. | 假如有必要的话你尽管告诉杰西卡吧 |
[22:54] | I don’t want to get you in trouble, okay? | 我不想让你陷入麻烦 明白吗 |
[22:57] | But I just lost my job. | 但我刚刚丢了我的工作 |
[23:00] | And I just lost the woman I love for the second time, | 而且我还第二次失去了我爱的女人 |
[23:03] | all in one week. | 一切都在一周之内发生 |
[23:04] | Now I have this chance to turn my life around… | 现在我有这个机会能咸鱼翻身 |
[23:08] | with this one client. | 只用一个客户就好 |
[23:12] | I’m gonna take it. | 我志在必得 |
[23:15] | Louis. | 路易 |
[23:22] | You want one client, I’ll give you one client. | 你想要一个客户 我会给你一个的 |
[23:25] | What? Wait, no– | 什么 等等 不行… |
[23:27] | When you agreed to take me on, | 你同意接纳我的时候 |
[23:28] | I swore that I would be loyal to you, | 我发过誓说我会忠于你的 |
[23:31] | and if I’m not loyal now, then I never was. | 可如果现在我不忠 我就没有忠诚可言 |
[23:34] | Katrina, if you do this and Jessica figures it out, | 卡特里娜 如果你这么干被杰西卡发现 |
[23:36] | she will fire you, | 她会炒了你 |
[23:38] | and I cannot live with that. | 而我会良心不安 |
[23:40] | That won’t matter if you get the job | 可如果你能得到那份工作 |
[23:42] | and you take me with you. | 再把我挖过去 就不要紧了 |
[23:45] | Give me the goddamn name. | 告诉我是哪家公司 |
[23:51] | What? | 怎么了 |
[23:53] | I’m gonna tell you something, | 我要告诉你点事 |
[23:54] | and I don’t want you to overreact. | 但希望你不要有过激反应 |
[23:56] | From the look on your face, I’m not makin’ any promises. | 看你这表情 我不会做出任何承诺的 |
[23:58] | I just got an email from Louis. | 我刚收到了路易的邮件 |
[23:59] | He’s going after Versalife. | 他想拿下回春制药 |
[24:01] | – Get me Ray. – What are you gonna do? | -给我联系雷 -你要干嘛 |
[24:03] | Get me ray! | 联系雷 |
[24:04] | Harvey, it was just a notification email. | 哈维 那只是一封通知邮件 |
[24:06] | – You don’t even know where he is! – Yes, I do. | -你连他在哪都不知道 -我知道他在哪 |
[24:09] | What are you talking about? | 你说什么 |
[24:10] | That notification is required by the bylaws. | 依照规定 他必须通知我们 |
[24:13] | He’s doing it at the last second. | 他肯定是最后一秒才发的 |
[24:14] | I guarantee you he’s walking in Versalife’s door right now. | 我向你保证他现在正走进回春制药的门 |
[24:21] | Hell do you think you’re doing? | 你以为你在干什么 |
[24:25] | Not doing, did. | 不是”在干什么”而是”干了什么” |
[24:26] | I just signed Versalife. | 我刚签下了回春制药 |
[24:27] | – You have no right. – Please, I have every right. | -你没权利… -拜托 我当然有权利 |
[24:29] | Because when I quit, | 因为我辞职时 |
[24:30] | Jessica only notified my clients, | 杰西卡只通知了我的客户 |
[24:31] | not yours, because she didn’t think | 却没通知你的 因为她想 |
[24:33] | I had enough balls to go after you head-on. | 我没胆量动你的客户 |
[24:34] | That wasn’t her, that was me, | 不是她这么想 而是我 |
[24:35] | because I didn’t think you would stoop this low. | 因为我想你还没堕落到这种地步 |
[24:37] | Oh, too bad. You exposed your flank, now you’re too late. | 太糟糕了 你暴露了弱点 现在为时已晚 |
[24:40] | Yeah, and you can see the fear in my eyes. | 是啊 我好害怕啊 |
[24:42] | Excuse me. | 借过 |
[24:45] | I told you, you’re too late. | 我告诉你了 为时已晚 |
[24:46] | To tell them an unemployed clown | 我要告诉他们 那个失业的小丑 |
[24:48] | just sold them a pile of bullshit? | 说的都是屁话 |
[24:49] | You mean the bullshit that you have to drop them as a client? | 是指你不得不放弃他们这个客户的屁话吗 |
[24:54] | The Pfizer merger. | 瑞辉并购案 |
[24:55] | FTC rule 10b-6. | 联邦贸易委员会第10b-6号条例 |
[24:57] | They were not pleased that you kept them in the dark. | 你对他们有所隐瞒 他们很不开心 |
[24:59] | – You are a son of a bitch. – Who’s the clown now? | -你这个混蛋 -现在谁才是小丑 |
[25:01] | You’re a son of a bitch. | 你才混蛋 |
[25:02] | I’m only taking one client | 我只是想要一个 |
[25:04] | that you’re gonna have to drop anyway. | 你迟早得放弃掉的客户而已 |
[25:05] | The least you could do is be a gentleman about it. | 你至少可以和气点吧 |
[25:07] | A gentleman? I got you two jobs! | 和气点 我给你弄到两份工作 |
[25:08] | Two jobs in Siberia! | 两份在西伯利亚的工作 |
[25:12] | Out of pity. | 而且是处于怜悯 |
[25:13] | I got you those jobs out of compassion, | 我帮你是出于同情 |
[25:15] | just like when I fought for Jessica | 就像我一开始就向杰西卡争取 |
[25:17] | to not fire you in the first place. | 不要解雇你一样 |
[25:19] | But when I take Versalife back, | 但等我把回春制药夺回来 |
[25:20] | it’s gonna be without any feeling for you at all. | 我再也不会同情你 |
[25:32] | What happened? | 出什么事了 |
[25:32] | I lost them, but I’m gonna get ’em back. | 我失去了他们 但我会夺回来的 |
[25:35] | What I want to know is how the hell did Louis find out | 我想知道的是 路易怎么知道 |
[25:38] | that we had to drop them? | 我们不得不放弃这个客户的 |
[25:39] | I don’t know. | 我也不知道 |
[25:40] | People know shit. | 人们就是知道 |
[25:41] | People don’t know shit. | 人们不可能知道 |
[25:43] | People get told shit. | 有人说出去 人们才会知道 |
[25:44] | Jessica, I know I wanted to throw him a bone, | 杰西卡 我是想帮他一把 |
[25:47] | but I did not tell him. | 但我不会告诉他这种事 |
[25:48] | I wasn’t talkin’ about you. | 我没怀疑你 |
[25:50] | I was talking about Mike Ross. | 我说的是迈克·罗斯 |
[25:52] | Bullshit, Mike didn’t tell– | 那是胡说 迈克才不会… |
[25:53] | Tell me you didn’t have him working on Versalife. | 你没有让他插手回春制药的案子吗 |
[25:55] | – That doesn’t mean– – I knew it. | -那也不证明… -我就知道 |
[25:57] | He was working on Versalife. | 他插手了回春制药的案子 |
[25:59] | He owes Louis for bringing him back here. | 路易帮他回到了这里 |
[26:01] | That is motive and opportunity. | 这就是他的动机和机会 |
[26:03] | You just want him gone by any means necessary. | 反正一有机会你就想要他走人 |
[26:05] | Oh, I think I have been more than clear about that. | 没错 我觉得我已经表达得很清楚了 |
[26:09] | Yeah, well, try another theory, | 怀疑其他人去吧 |
[26:10] | because Mike would never do this. | 因为迈克绝不会做那种事 |
[26:12] | Oh, there are a lot of things | 很多事 |
[26:13] | you never thought mike ross would do. | 你都会觉得迈克·罗斯不会做 |
[26:16] | Sell out an old man’s company. | 卖掉一个老人[沃尔特·吉利斯]的公司 |
[26:19] | Get in bed with a billionaire. | 跟有钱人[傅滋曼]串通一气 |
[26:21] | Cut his boss out of a deal. | 把自己的老板踢出局 |
[26:25] | – Jessica– – People change, Harvey. | -杰西卡 -人是会变的 哈维 |
[26:28] | And to top it all off, | 而更有甚者 |
[26:29] | Louis is taking Versalife to Robert Zane. | 路易是把回春制药带给了罗伯特·赞恩 |
[26:33] | Mike Ross’ future father-in-law. | 迈克·罗斯未来的岳父 |
[26:36] | Why don’t you think about that? | 你怎么不想想这个呢 |
[26:49] | Mike, I need to know what you have on Versalife. | 迈克 我想知道你对回春制药都做过什么 |
[27:00] | – It was me. – What was you? | -确实是我 -什么确实是你 |
[27:02] | Louis going after them is my fault. | 路易看准他们确实是我的错 |
[27:04] | – What did you– – I went to Robert Zane | -你干了什么 -我去找了罗伯特·赞恩 |
[27:05] | and I asked him to give Louis a job. | 要他给路易一个职位 |
[27:07] | That’s it? | 就这些吗 |
[27:08] | You didn’t tell him about Versalife? | 关于回春制药 你什么都没跟他说吗 |
[27:10] | Of course not, wh– you think I would do that? | 当然没有 你觉得我会那么干吗 |
[27:13] | Never mind what I think. | 别在意我怎么想 |
[27:14] | You went to one of our biggest competitors | 你去找了我们最大的竞争对手 |
[27:15] | and put ’em together with a desperate Louis. | 把他跟绝望的路易撮合到一起 |
[27:17] | I did it because Louis was desperate, all right? | 我那么做是因为路易确实很绝望 好吗 |
[27:19] | I went to see him the other day to bring him his stuff, | 前几天我去给路易送他的东西 |
[27:21] | – it was just– – The other day? | -那只是… -前些天 |
[27:22] | You’re telling me when you were supposed to be helping us | 你是说你应该努力帮我们 |
[27:25] | keep our client, | 保住客户的时候 |
[27:26] | you were busy giving them to Louis on a silver platter? | 却忙着把他们送了给路易 |
[27:29] | I was, but I also figured out how to get them back. | 本来是的 但我也想出了办法夺回他们 |
[27:31] | – Why didn’t you tell me then? – ‘Cause I was trying to think | -那之后你怎么没说 -因为我想努力想出 |
[27:33] | of a better option. | 一个更好的办法 |
[27:34] | What the hell’s wrong with this option? | 已经有的办法有什么不好 |
[27:35] | It involves going to Walter Gillis. | 刚才的办法牵扯到沃尔特·吉利斯 |
[27:47] | Well, look who decided to drop by. | 看看是谁来了 |
[27:49] | The man who lost me my company | 那个害我丢了公司的家伙 |
[27:51] | and his partner who tore it to shreds. | 还有他那个把公司拆散的搭档 |
[27:53] | Walter, I understand how you must feel. | 沃尔特 我明白你的感受 |
[27:55] | So, why are you here? | 那你们还来这里干什么 |
[27:57] | Because we have a proposition for you. | 因为我们为你准备了一个提议 |
[27:59] | Does it involve an apology? | 提议里包括道歉吗 |
[28:01] | It is an apology. | 它本身就是道歉 |
[28:10] | You want me to buy Versalife? | 你想让我把回春制药买下来 |
[28:11] | We want you to buy a division of Versalife. | 我们想让你把回春制药的一个部门买下来 |
[28:14] | The division that makes that drug. | 生产那种药物的部门 |
[28:15] | They’ve been working on anti-addiction meds for years. | 他们致力于研发抗瘾药物很多年了 |
[28:18] | Look at the results. This one works. | 看看那些结果 这个有效 |
[28:20] | But it’s a money-loser and it’s gonna take years. | 但那是个赔钱货 而且要花费数年 |
[28:22] | They don’t have the capital, the patience, | 他们没有那样的财力 和耐心 |
[28:24] | – or the will. – But you do. | -或者说意愿 -但你有 |
[28:26] | And let me guess, you two are here out of the goodness | 让我猜猜 你们俩来这里 |
[28:29] | – of your hearts. – You want the truth? | -是出于善心 -你想听真话吗 |
[28:31] | He’d be here whether this was for his own good or not. | 不管对他有没有好处 他都会来 |
[28:33] | For me, I’m here because it gets me out of a jam. | 但我来 是因为这可以帮我跳出泥潭 |
[28:36] | So you can stick it to us if you want to, | 所以你也可以继续跟我们对着干 |
[28:39] | but if you do that… | 但如果你那样做了 |
[28:41] | You’re gonna miss the chance to save a lot of other people | 你会失去拯救其他很多跟菲利普 |
[28:43] | just like Phillip. | 一样的人的机会 |
[28:45] | Don’t ever talk to me about Phillip again. | 不要再跟我谈菲利普 |
[28:47] | – Walter– – No. | -沃尔特 -不行 |
[28:48] | This is how all this started, with you using my son. | 这一切就是这样开始的 你利用我的儿子 |
[28:52] | No, I’m the one who used your son. | 不 我才是利用你儿子的人 |
[28:55] | I used him to get control of your company, | 我利用他控制你的公司 |
[28:57] | but everything Mike did from the second he met you | 但迈克自从遇到你 所做的每一件事 |
[28:59] | was to save your company, | 都是为了拯救你的公司 |
[29:01] | because when it comes to caring about people, | 因为谈到关心他人的时候 |
[29:03] | he’s twice the man that I am, | 他比我强太多 |
[29:05] | and by the way, he never gave up on you, | 顺便一提 他从来没有放弃过你 |
[29:06] | and he never sold you out. | 也从来没有出卖过你 |
[29:08] | Bullshit. | 胡说 |
[29:09] | You’re right, it is. | 你说得对 没错 |
[29:10] | Mike, no. | 迈克 别说了 |
[29:14] | The truth is, is that I gave you my word. | 真相是 我给了你承诺 |
[29:15] | I told you I would never sell you out | 我告诉你我永远不会出卖你 |
[29:17] | and then I got into bed with someone that I never should have trusted | 可我和一个我不该信任的人联手 |
[29:20] | – and I lost you your company. – Yes, you did. | -害你丢了公司 -是的 |
[29:22] | And that company was your family. | 那个公司是你的家 |
[29:23] | It gave you purpose, but you still have money, | 他给你生存的目标 但你还有钱 |
[29:26] | and this is a purpose. | 这也是一个目标 |
[29:28] | Walter, if you don’t want to do this, I get it. | 沃尔特 如果你不想这么做 我理解 |
[29:31] | But I need you to understand that the only reason | 但我需要你明白 |
[29:33] | I even thought to come to you in the first place | 我一开始就想找你的唯一原因 |
[29:37] | is that I’m gonna regret what I did to you | 是因为我的余生都会后悔 |
[29:39] | for the rest of my life. | 我对你所做的那些事 |
[29:49] | – Can I come in? – Of course. | -我能进来吗 -当然 |
[29:53] | I hope you’re not furious with me. | 我希望你不要生我的气 |
[29:56] | I’m not mad. | 我没有生气 |
[29:59] | You’re not? | 你没有吗 |
[30:00] | No. | 没有 |
[30:02] | Well, good. | 那就好 |
[30:05] | I wanted to… thank you | 我想 谢谢你 |
[30:06] | for setting up that meeting with Robert Zane. | 为我安排与罗伯特·赞恩的会面 |
[30:09] | I just hope you understand that if I had a choice, | 我只希望你明白如果我有得选 |
[30:10] | I never would have gone after Versalife, | 我绝不会去找回春制药 |
[30:12] | but I had no choice. | 但我没得选 |
[30:13] | Louis, we took them back. | 路易 我们把它抢回来了 |
[30:16] | What? | 什么 |
[30:18] | But you had to drop them. | 但你必须放弃他们 |
[30:19] | Not anymore. | 不用了 |
[30:22] | We convinced them to sell their trial drug division. | 我们说服他们卖掉了试验药物部门 |
[30:24] | Of course. You drop a drain on their earnings, | 当然了 你帮他们摆脱了赔钱的大包袱 |
[30:27] | stock price goes right through the roof. | 股价会飞上天的 |
[30:29] | And their market share falls below the threshold. | 而市场份额也会降至临界值以下 |
[30:31] | But who the hell would buy it? | 但是谁会买它呢 |
[30:32] | Walter Gillis. | 沃尔特·吉利斯 |
[30:43] | Of course, Walter Gillis. | 当然了 沃尔特·吉利斯 |
[30:45] | – Louis, listen– – Mike. | -路易 听我说 -迈克 |
[30:47] | You won. | 你赢了 |
[30:49] | You’re a brilliant lawyer. | 你是个出色的律师 |
[30:51] | You are a brilliant lawyer. | 你才是出色的律师 |
[30:52] | Yeah, I’m a brilliant lawyer who’s never gonna work again. | 是啊 我是个不会再有工作的出色律师 |
[30:55] | Hey, stop. | 别这么说 |
[30:56] | That is not true. | 不是这样的 |
[30:59] | Look–look–look at everything that you have. | 看看 看看你所拥有的一切 |
[31:01] | A Harvard law diploma, summa cum laude, | 哈佛法学院的文凭 最优成绩毕业 |
[31:03] | order of the coif. | 白帽协会会员 |
[31:06] | Nah, that and 2 bucks will get me a seat on the subway, | 那些加两块钱能在地铁里给我找个位置 |
[31:09] | but thank you for having the decency | 但还是谢谢你尊重我 |
[31:12] | to tell me in person. | 亲自来告诉我 |
[31:14] | Louis, come on. | 路易 别这样 |
[31:15] | Let me–let me– | 让我 让我 |
[31:16] | Let me stick around for a while. | 让我再待一会 |
[31:17] | We’ll have–we’ll have a couple of drinks. | 我们喝两杯 |
[31:19] | You–you can tell me the story about that key. | 你可以给我讲讲那个钥匙的故事 |
[31:23] | Mike, I know what you’re tryin’ to do. | 迈克 我知道你在干什么 |
[31:26] | Now’s not the time. | 现在不是时候 |
[31:28] | Please go. | 请走吧 |
[31:51] | Come in. | 进来 |
[31:55] | You’re not Louis Litt. | 你不是路易·利特 |
[31:57] | No, I’m not. But if you’re expecting him to show up, | 我不是 但如果你在等他 |
[31:59] | it’s gonna be a long wait. | 那恐怕要等很久了 |
[32:01] | You here to take his spot? | 你是来抢他位子的吗 |
[32:02] | I’ll give you senior partner right now. | 我立刻给你高级合伙人的位置 |
[32:05] | I’m here to tell you you’re not getting versalife. | 我是来告诉你 你不会得到回春制药了 |
[32:08] | I’m sorry, I don’t know who that is. | 对不起 我不知道那是什么 |
[32:10] | It’s the company you tried to poach from me. | 就是那家你想从我那里偷走的公司 |
[32:12] | – You seem upset. – I’m not upset. | -你看起来不开心 -我没有不开心 |
[32:15] | I just wanted to remind you you once told me | 我只想提醒你 你曾经告诉我 |
[32:16] | I was a piece of shit for using your daughter against you, | 我利用你的女儿对付你是个混蛋 |
[32:19] | but now you turn around and use Louis against me? | 但现在你转过头利用路易对付我 |
[32:22] | – No, that’s not the same. – It is to me. | -不 那不一样 -对我来说一样 |
[32:24] | I may fight with him, but he’s still my family. | 我虽然在对付他 但他依旧是我的家人 |
[32:27] | – Then why did he leave? – That’s between me and louis. | -那他为什么离开 -这是我和路易之间的事 |
[32:29] | I wanted Versalife, | 我是想要回春制药 |
[32:31] | but it’s not worth gloating over. | 但那也不值得来炫耀 |
[32:34] | So why are you really here, Harvey? | 你到底为什么来这儿 |
[32:35] | I’m here to ask you to take Louis anyway. | 我来请求你无论如何雇下路易 |
[32:37] | And why would I do that? | 我为什么要雇他 |
[32:39] | ‘Cause you’re a smart man. | 因为你是个聪明人 |
[32:40] | If you do it, I’ll owe you one. | 你雇下他 我就欠你份情 |
[32:44] | I don’t need you owin’ me one. | 我不需要你欠我情 |
[32:46] | Why don’t you take the night to think about it? | 你不如先考虑一夜 |
[32:48] | ‘Cause if there’s one thing I’ve learned, | 要说我学到的事情 有一件 |
[32:49] | you can never have too many favors in the bank. | 人情永远不嫌多 |
[33:02] | You wanted to see me? | 你想见我 |
[33:03] | I heard about Versalife. | 我听说了回春制药的事 |
[33:05] | Good work. | 做得好 |
[33:08] | It wasn’t you. | 不是你做的 |
[33:09] | No, it wasn’t. | 对 不是 |
[33:11] | You know I thought it was you. | 你知道我以为是你 |
[33:14] | Harvey didn’t tell me, | 哈维没跟我说 |
[33:15] | but I didn’t just fall off the turnip truck. | 但我也没有太过天真无知 |
[33:17] | No, you didn’t. | 对 是没有 |
[33:20] | What? | 怎么了 |
[33:21] | Every damn time I think there’s no upside to having you, | 每次我觉得留用你没好处时 |
[33:25] | you do some shit to make me think | 你就会做点事让我觉得 |
[33:27] | it’s actually nice to have you around. | 有你在还是挺好的 |
[33:30] | So, we’re good? | 那我们没事了 |
[33:32] | We’re good after you bill a few more hours tonight. | 你今晚再贡献几个工时 就没事了 |
[33:36] | Well, that’s gonna have to wait until later, | 那得再等等 |
[33:37] | because I am definitely going out to celebrate. | 我现在必须得出去庆祝一下 |
[33:40] | You’ve earned it. | 你应得的 |
[33:42] | Jessica. | 杰西卡 |
[33:46] | She did what Harvey would have done for you. | 她做了哈维愿意为你做的事 |
[34:03] | – Jessica. – Katrina. | -杰西卡 -卡特里娜 |
[34:05] | Is this about the– | 你找我是为… |
[34:06] | I can either fire you… | 我可以解雇你 |
[34:09] | or you can resign. | 或者你可以自己辞职 |
[34:11] | The choice is yours. | 你自己选吧 |
[34:14] | You know? | 你知道了 |
[34:15] | I know. | 我知道了 |
[34:17] | Then why are you being so nice about it? | 那你为什么这么和善 |
[34:20] | Because letting you go is enough. | 因为让你离开就够了 |
[34:23] | And you also don’t want to antagonize me, | 你也不想与我为敌 |
[34:26] | since I’ll be working for Robert Zane. | 因为我要去为罗伯特·赞恩工作了 |
[34:28] | You haven’t heard? | 你还没听说吗 |
[34:31] | We got Versalife back. | 我们把回春制药抢回来了 |
[34:35] | Louis won’t be going to Zane, | 路易不会去赞恩那里 |
[34:37] | and neither will you. | 你也不会了 |
[34:42] | I wish you luck. | 祝你好运 |
[34:45] | You’ll have my letter of resignation on your desk | 我会明早会把辞职信 |
[34:47] | in the morning. | 放在你桌上 |
[35:24] | What took you so long? | 你怎么这么长时间才出来 |
[35:26] | What are you, the bathroom monitor? | 你是什么 卫生间监控器吗 |
[35:27] | Well, if I were, I’d say you’d gone three times in an hour. | 如果我是 会说你一小时已经去三次了 |
[35:29] | Yes, and this is our third drink. | 对 而这是咱们第三杯酒 |
[35:32] | You know they have medicine for that, right? | 你知道他们有治那病的药 对吧 |
[35:34] | You saying I’m old? | 你是说我老了 |
[35:35] | Yes, but I’m also saying | 对 我也是说 |
[35:37] | I know you haven’t been goin’ to the bathroom. | 我知道你不是去卫生间 |
[35:38] | All right, you want the truth? | 好吧 你想知道真相吗 |
[35:40] | I’ve been calling Donna. | 我在给唐娜打电话 |
[35:41] | Oh my god, that is so great. | 天呐 太好了 |
[35:43] | You guys finally decided to take the plunge. | 你俩终于决定更进一步了 |
[35:45] | I wanted to know if Robert Zane called me back. | 我想知道罗伯特·赞恩回我电话没有 |
[35:47] | Called you back about what? | 给你回电话做什么 |
[35:48] | I asked him to hire Louis anyway. | 我要他无论如何雇下路易 |
[35:50] | – You’re kidding. – I’m not. | -你开玩笑吧 -没有 |
[35:52] | I even told him if he did I’d owe him one. | 我还跟他说 他雇了我就欠他份情 |
[35:54] | What? | 怎么了 |
[35:56] | Oh, I’m just tryin’ to figure out at what point | 我只是在想你上周什么时候 |
[35:58] | in the last week you decided to become a pussy. | 决定变成娘炮的 |
[36:00] | Oh, so doing something nice for someone makes you a pussy? | 为人做好事就是变娘炮吗 |
[36:04] | – I didn’t say that exactly. – Yes, you did. | -我没那么说 -你说了 |
[36:05] | Let’s just go through some of the nice things | 咱们来数数你为别人 |
[36:07] | you’ve done for people. | 做过的好事吧 |
[36:08] | Okay, you know what, Harvey? | 好吧 哈维 |
[36:08] | Guilty as charged. | 我有罪 |
[36:09] | I am nice, and if that makes me a pussy, | 我是好人 如果这样就是娘炮 |
[36:11] | then so be it. | 那就是吧 |
[36:13] | Then it’s settled: you’re a nice pussy. | 那就结案了 你是个好娘炮 |
[36:15] | Miss, can I get a Cosmo here for my friend? | 女士 能给我朋友来本《时尚》吗 |
[36:18] | Go ahead, order another drink. | 再点杯酒吧 |
[36:19] | Just be careful, ’cause you’re gonna | 但是小心点 再过五分钟 |
[36:20] | be in the bathroom in another five minutes. | 你又要去卫生间了 |
[36:22] | You going back to the prostate again? | 你又要说前列腺的事了吗 |
[36:24] | What, like you’ve never repeated jokes before? | 怎么 你就没说过老笑话吗 |
[36:26] | – I have no idea what– – What I’m talking about? | -我完全不知道 -我在说什么 |
[36:28] | Let’s see uh, “You see, | 我想想啊 “你看 |
[36:30] | that’s funny, because blah-blah-blah,” | “真有意思 因为什么什么” |
[36:31] | or “By blah-blah-blah, I mean blah-blah-blah.” | 或者”我说什么 是什么什么” |
[36:34] | – Okay, I get it. – Oh, I’m just getting started. | -好了 我明白了 -我才刚开始 |
[36:36] | I could do this all night. | 我能说一晚上呢 |
[36:36] | Hey, you know what? | 你猜怎么 |
[36:37] | Now I have to go to the bathroom. | 我现在真得去卫生间了 |
[36:39] | Go for it. Take your time, no rush. | 去吧 慢慢来 不急 |
[36:41] | If it hurts, call someone. | 疼的话 记得打电话找人 |
[36:57] | Louis, what are you doing here? | 路易 你在这儿做什么 |
[36:59] | I’m waiting for Harvey. | 我在等哈维 |
[37:02] | Harvey’s not here. | 哈维不在 |
[37:05] | Then you’ll have to do. | 那就你吧 |
[37:07] | Look, Louis, | 听我说 路易 |
[37:08] | I know you’ve been through a lot, | 我知道你最近经历了很多 |
[37:11] | but Harvey’s gonna– | 但哈维会… |
[37:12] | I don’t give a shit what Harvey’s gonna do. | 我根本不关心哈维会做什么 |
[37:14] | Okay, you’re scaring me. | 你吓着我了 |
[37:26] | You know what an oscar looks like? | 你知道奥斯卡是什么样吗 |
[37:28] | – What? – Academy award. Bald guy. | -什么 -奥斯卡奖杯 光头男 |
[37:31] | I mean, of course we all know what it looks like, | 我们当然都知道它是什么样 |
[37:33] | but especially you, you’re an actress. | 特别是你 你是演员 |
[37:38] | I mean, of course you don’t need to be told what it is. | 你当然不需要人告诉你它是什么 |
[37:39] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[37:43] | is the order of the coif. | 是白帽协会 |
[37:46] | You don’t get a trophy. | 白帽协会没有奖杯 |
[37:49] | You get three things. | 只颁三样东西 |
[37:51] | You get a parchment to hang on your wall, | 一卷羊皮纸证书 可以挂在墙上 |
[37:55] | a medal to wear at graduation, | 一块在毕业典礼上戴的奖牌 |
[37:58] | and this. | 还有这个 |
[38:00] | Now, this key doesn’t say “Order of the coif.” | 这把钥匙上没写”白帽协会” |
[38:05] | It doesn’t say anything. | 什么也没写 |
[38:06] | It’s just a symbol. | 只是个象征 |
[38:08] | What does that have to do with Harvey? | 那跟哈维有什么关系 |
[38:10] | It doesn’t. It has to do with Mike. | 是没关系 但跟迈克有关系 |
[38:11] | You know what, Louis? It’s been a long day, can– | 知道吗 路易 今天已经够漫长了 能… |
[38:13] | It’s about to get longer. | 还得再长点 |
[38:17] | See, Mike asked me about this. | 你看 迈克问我这玩意儿 |
[38:21] | And I thought he was– | 我还以为他… |
[38:25] | I thought he was trying to get my mind off of my problems, | 我以为他是想让我忘掉我的烦恼 |
[38:29] | but then he did it again. | 但他又问了 |
[38:31] | And it got me to thinking: | 这让我想到 |
[38:34] | Mike graduated magna cum laude. | 迈克以极优成绩毕业 |
[38:38] | He’s in order of the coif. | 他是白帽协会的会员 |
[38:43] | But he didn’t recognize this. | 但他没有认出这个 |
[38:45] | So he forgot a stupid key. | 他只是忘了一把愚蠢的钥匙 |
[38:47] | Mike Ross doesn’t forget anything. | 迈克·罗斯过目不忘 |
[38:50] | See, the reason he didn’t recognize this | 他认不出这钥匙的原因 |
[38:53] | was because he never got one, because… | 是因为他根本没有得到过 因为… |
[38:58] | he didn’t go to Harvard. | 他没上过哈佛 |
[39:02] | Louis, we’ve been down this road before. | 路易 我们以前就讨论过这个了 |
[39:04] | Mike is in the Harvard database. | 哈佛资料库里有迈克 |
[39:05] | But he’s not in the yearbook, | 但年鉴里没有 |
[39:07] | and according to his credit report, | 并且根据他的信用报告 |
[39:08] | his address during his law school years was in New York. | 他读法学院期间的地址在纽约 |
[39:11] | He even paid rent the first of the month in person. | 他甚至每月第一天亲自去交房租 |
[39:15] | – Well, I’m sure there’s an– – Sit down! | -我相信一定有… -坐下 |
[39:18] | Last year, you told me not to tell Sheila about Mike’s file. | 去年 你告诉我别跟希拉说迈克的档案 |
[39:22] | You acted like you cared about me. | 你表现出在乎我的样子 |
[39:25] | You didn’t give a shit about me. | 但其实根本不在乎 |
[39:28] | You cared about you! | 你只在乎自己 |
[39:30] | – And Harvey! – No. | -和哈维 -不是的 |
[39:31] | – And Mike! – No. | -还有迈克 -不是 |
[39:32] | – And Jessica! – Louis, that’s not true! | -还有杰西卡 -路易 不是这样的 |
[39:34] | Well, let’s call Sheila right now. | 那现在就给希拉打电话 |
[39:36] | I know all of the numbers by heart. | 号码我都记得 |
[39:38] | I mean, she may not be interested in me anymore, | 她可能对我没兴趣了 |
[39:41] | but she will definitely be interested in a fraud claiming | 但她肯定会对谎称上过哈佛的 |
[39:43] | that he went to Harvard. | 骗子有兴趣 |
[39:53] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[39:57] | You’re sorry? | 你很抱歉吗 |
[40:02] | You’ve been lying to me since the day Mike Ross arrived. | 你从迈克·罗斯来的第一天就开始骗我 |
[40:09] | I knew Harvey and Jessica never really accepted me, | 我知道哈维和杰西从未真正接受我 |
[40:12] | but I thought you were different. | 但我以为你不一样 |
[40:14] | I thought you were my friend. | 我当你是我朋友 |
[40:16] | – I am your friend, Louis. – No, you’re not. | -我是你朋友啊 路易 -不 你不是 |
[40:22] | And don’t you ever say that to me again. | 你再也不准对我说那样的话 |
[40:27] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪里 |
[40:30] | To see your friend Jessica. | 去见你朋友杰西卡 |
[40:40] | Louis knows. | 路易知道了 |
[40:49] | Louis. | 路易 |
[40:51] | I know you’re a stickler for the rules, | 我知道你是个坚守规则的人 |
[40:52] | so I figured I’d just come by to return my I.D. | 所以我来还我的身份卡 |
[40:54] | You want an explanation. | 你想要个解释 |
[40:56] | I want to see you perp walked through the bullpen | 我想看到你这个罪犯铐着手铐 |
[40:58] | with your pretty little jacket draped over your handcuffs. | 上面盖着你那漂亮的小外套 走过候审室 |
[41:01] | But until then, yeah, I’ll take an explanation. | 但在那之前 我需要个解释 |
[41:05] | When I found out the truth about Mike Ross, | 我搞清迈克·罗斯的真实情况时 |
[41:09] | it had already been done. | 木已成舟 |
[41:11] | By Harvey? | 哈维干的吗 |
[41:14] | Right after he made senior partner over me? | 就在他取代我成为资深合伙人之后吗 |
[41:17] | That’s when he hired the fraud? | 他就是在那时雇的那个骗子吗 |
[41:20] | That’s the correct timeline, right? | 是在那个时候吗 |
[41:21] | Yes. | 对 |
[41:22] | So instead of turning him in, | 但你非但没有告发他 |
[41:24] | – you cover it up. – Louis– | -还帮他掩盖了过去 -路易 |
[41:26] | And the one time that I do something… | 而当我犯了事 |
[41:30] | you don’t cover it up at all. | 你根本没有帮我掩盖 |
[41:33] | You throw me to the wolves. | 而是把我送入虎口 |
[41:34] | I saved you from the wolves. | 我帮你虎口脱险 |
[41:36] | Then I ask you for the smallest gesture, | 之后我卑躬屈膝 |
[41:39] | just to allow my career to continue with dignity, | 请求你允许我有尊严地继续我的事业 |
[41:41] | and you couldn’t muster the tiniest shred of compassion. | 你却一丝同情都不给 |
[41:49] | What do you want me to say? | 你想让我说什么 |
[41:50] | I want you to tell me you’re a liar! | 我想让你告诉我你是个骗子 |
[41:54] | And a hypocrite! | 是个伪君子 |
[42:02] | I want you to say you’re sorry. | 我想让你道歉 |
[42:10] | I am a liar. | 我是个骗子 |
[42:15] | And I am a hypocrite. | 也是个伪君子 |
[42:22] | But I will not say I’m sorry, | 但我不会道歉 |
[42:25] | because I did what I did to protect this firm. | 因为我做的这一切是为了保护律所 |
[42:29] | Well, looks like the captain’s about to go down with her ship. | 看来船长就要和船一起沉没了 |
[42:32] | Bullshit. | 胡说 |
[42:34] | You want something. | 你是有目的的 |
[42:35] | Oh, I told you. I want to see you in– | 我告诉过你 我想看到你 |
[42:37] | In handcuffs? | 戴着手铐吗 |
[42:39] | If that were true, | 如果真是那样 |
[42:40] | the police would be here instead of you. | 来这儿的应该是警察而不是你 |
[42:43] | No, you wanted to see me squirm | 不是的 你想在向我提出 |
[42:49] | before asking me for what you really want. | 真正的诉求前 看到我局促不安 |
[42:55] | I’m not gonna give you the satisfaction. | 我不会满足你的 |
[42:58] | So you might as well spit it out. | 你还是直接说吧 |
[43:02] | You asked me what I wanted once before and I told you. | 你曾经问过我想要什么 我告诉了你 |
[43:04] | And then you tole me I couldn’t have it. | 那时你说我不可能得到 |
[43:09] | But now I can. | 但我现在可以了 |
[43:13] | Pearson. | 皮尔逊 |
[43:17] | Specter | 斯佩克特 |
[43:21] | Litt. | 利特 |