时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:07] | Avery McKernon was the first client | 艾弗里·麦肯诺曾经是 |
[00:09] | I ever brought into the firm. | 我带进律所的第一位客户 |
[00:10] | I have stacked my engines up against Bronson | 我拿我的引擎和布伦森 |
[00:12] | and everyone else’s in the world, | 以及世界所有的引擎比过 |
[00:13] | and mine win, | 我的引擎完胜 |
[00:14] | Because I make sure they’re designed better than anyone else’s. | 因为我确保它们是全世界设计得最好的 |
[00:17] | And that’s the speech you’re gonna give. | 那这就是你的演讲内容 |
[00:18] | I said I was giving you 50% of Mckernon. | 我说过要把麦肯诺的一半业务给你 |
[00:20] | I didn’t say I was keeping the other 50%. | 但没说我会保留另一半 |
[00:22] | You finally realized they need an upgrade in representation? | 你终于意识到他们的代理需要升级了 |
[00:25] | It’s up to you, Jack. | 都取决于你 杰克 |
[00:26] | Stand by provision C35 | 要么支持C35条款 |
[00:29] | or pack up your shit. | 要么就滚蛋 |
[00:30] | I want you to tell me | 我想让你告诉我 |
[00:31] | the worst mistake you ever made as a therapist? | 你作为心理医生犯的最严重的一次错误是什么 |
[00:33] | That wasn’t part of the deal. | 我们之前可没约定这个 |
[00:37] | – I killed someone. – What? | -我害死了一个人 -什么 |
[00:39] | A client needed someone to get his son out of rehab | 一个客户需要人把他儿子从戒毒所弄出来 |
[00:44] | so that he could attend his mother’s funeral. | 好让他去参加他妈妈的葬礼 |
[00:46] | I knew deep down inside he wasn’t ready, | 我内心深处知道他还没准备好 |
[00:48] | but I gave the go-ahead anyway, | 但依然给他放行了 |
[00:50] | and the night of the funeral… | 就在葬礼当晚… |
[00:53] | he overdosed and died. | 他吸毒过量致死 |
[00:56] | I’m surprised you called for another appointment. | 我很意外你又预约来了 |
[00:59] | What can I say? | 还能说什么呢 |
[00:59] | You telling me that story got to me. | 你给我讲的那个故事打动了我 |
[01:01] | So you’re ready to tell the truth? | 所以你准备好说实话了吗 |
[01:03] | I am. The woman in my dream was Donna. | 准备好了 出现在我梦中的女人是唐娜 |
[01:19] | I don’t think the woman in your dream was actually Donna. | 但我觉得你梦中的女人其实并不是唐娜 |
[01:22] | I think it was your mother. | 我觉得是你母亲 |
[01:24] | I don’t believe it. | 真是难以相信 |
[01:25] | I tell you the thing that’s been eating at me for days, | 我把困扰了我好几天的事情告诉了你 |
[01:27] | and you call me a liar? | 你却说我撒谎吗 |
[01:29] | No, I’m not calling you a liar. | 不 我不是说你撒谎 |
[01:30] | Your dream was a representation of unresolved issues. | 你的梦是一系列未决问题的结合重演 |
[01:33] | The only unresolved issue is I told you the truth, | 唯一的未决问题是我向你吐露心声 |
[01:36] | and you’re turning on me. | 你却来攻击我 |
[01:38] | Bringing up your mother isn’t turning on you. | 提你母亲不是攻击你 |
[01:40] | You have no idea what bringing up my mother is to me. | 你完全不了解提我母亲对我意味着什么 |
[01:42] | No, I don’t. | 我不了解 |
[01:43] | That’s the whole point of what we’re doing here. | 但那正是我们现在所做一切的意义 |
[01:45] | Well, it doesn’t matter what we’re doing here, | 我们现在做什么都不重要了 |
[01:46] | ’cause I’m not staying. | 因为我们结束了 |
[01:48] | Harvey, I don’t care how much money you make | 哈维 我不在乎你挣多少钱 |
[01:50] | or how many women you sleep with. | 睡过多少女人 |
[01:53] | You have issues in your life | 你生命中有一些问题 |
[01:54] | that are going to keep you from having real relationships. | 会导致你难以获得真正的爱情 |
[01:57] | Now, you can tell yourself | 你尽可以跟自己说 |
[01:58] | it has nothing to do with your mother all you want, | 这一切与你的母亲毫无干系 |
[02:00] | but it’s a lie, and you know it. | 但那是自欺欺人 你自己也清楚 |
[02:04] | And I said we’re done. | 我说过我们结束了 |
[02:20] | Louis, we need to talk. | 路易 我们得谈谈 |
[02:21] | Oh, if it’s about the summer associate with B.O., | 如果是关于那个有狐臭的暑假实习生 |
[02:23] | that is out of my control. | 我无能为力 |
[02:24] | It’s about Jack Soloff. | 是关于杰克·索罗夫 |
[02:26] | What? So help me, if that asshole | 什么 我发誓假如那混蛋 |
[02:27] | is backing out of his agreement, I– | 不守信用 我… |
[02:28] | No one’s backing out of anything. | 没有人不守信用 |
[02:30] | Well, then what’s the problem? | 那是怎么回事 |
[02:31] | Right now there is no problem. | 目前什么事也没有 |
[02:33] | We beat him. He’s been neutralized. | 我们打败他了 他不反对我们了 |
[02:35] | But that’s not where I want him to stay. | 但我可不希望他一直”不反对” |
[02:37] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[02:37] | I mean we’ve won, | 意思是我们虽然赢了 |
[02:39] | but the man’s shown himself to be a force. | 但他证明了自己的能耐 |
[02:41] | And if he’s ever gonna come around to being on our side, | 假如他以后还要站在我们这边 |
[02:44] | we have to give him time to lick his wounds. | 我们得给他时间舔舐伤口 |
[02:46] | I don’t care what you say, | 我不管你怎么说 |
[02:47] | but that weasel is never gonna be on our side. | 但那只黄鼠狼绝不会跟我们一边的 |
[02:50] | And that’s exactly the kind of petty thinking | 就是你这种小心眼 |
[02:52] | that led to your feuds with Scottie, Hardman, | 让你和斯科特 哈德曼 |
[02:55] | Harvey, me, just to name a few. | 哈维 我 等人之间起了嫌隙 |
[02:58] | Jessica, this is different, and you know it. | 杰西卡 这不一样 你明白的 |
[02:59] | Jack started this whole thing. | 杰克挑起了这整件事 |
[03:00] | Louis, last night you asked | 路易 昨晚你问 |
[03:03] | when were you going to learn to listen to me. | 什么时候你才能学会听我的话 |
[03:06] | The time is now. | 现在就开始吧 |
[03:07] | – And you said– – I don’t care what I said. | -但你说… -我不管我说了什么 |
[03:10] | If you let your pettiness | 假如你在对待杰克的这件事上 |
[03:11] | get the better of you with Jack, | 继续这么小心眼 |
[03:12] | so help me god, | 我敢断言 |
[03:14] | you will not be the one left standing. | 最后赢的绝对不是你 |
[03:19] | You have my word. | 我保证照你说的办 |
[03:30] | Louis, I need to talk to you, | 路易 我得和你谈谈 |
[03:31] | and I don’t want you to be upset. | 但希望你别生气 |
[03:32] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[03:33] | Dominic Barone called. | 多米尼克·巴伦刚刚打电话过来 |
[03:34] | He wants to come in for a meeting. | 他想过来开个会 |
[03:35] | Now, I know he called me– | 我知道他选择了打给我… |
[03:36] | Excellent. Pick a time. | 太好了 定个时间 |
[03:38] | But you’re not mad that he called me instead of you? | 你没因为他打给我而不是打给你而生气 |
[03:41] | Why would I be mad? | 我为什么要生气 |
[03:43] | Am I in the right office? | 我没进错办公室吧 |
[03:44] | Mike, you’re thinking of the old Louis. | 迈克 那是原来的路易 |
[03:47] | The new Louis is not petty, | 现在的路易可不是小心眼 |
[03:48] | and he definitely does not get upset | 他也绝对不会因为谁打给谁 |
[03:50] | about things like who called who. | 这种事情而生气 |
[03:52] | And may I ask where the new Louis came from? | 我能问问这个新路易是从哪儿冒出来的吗 |
[03:54] | From inside. | 从内心深处 |
[03:55] | I took a look at the man in the mirror, | 我对着镜子审视自己 |
[03:56] | and I decided it was time to make a change. | 并下定决心是时候做出改变了 |
[03:58] | Well, I’m glad you did. | 很开心你这样做 |
[04:00] | And I don’t know what Dominic wants, | 我不知道多米尼克有什么要求 |
[04:01] | but whatever it is, | 但不管怎样 |
[04:03] | I’m looking forward to working with you on it. | 我期待就此事和你合作 |
[04:09] | – Did you just hear that? – Yes. | -你刚刚听见了吗 -听见了 |
[04:10] | Then you know once Mike and Dominic agree to a time, | 那你也明白一旦迈克和多米尼克约好了时间 |
[04:12] | you need to reschedule it. | 你必须把它改期 |
[04:13] | Louis. | 路易 |
[04:14] | Dominic needs to learn that I’m the man in charge. | 多米尼克必须知道是我说了算 |
[04:16] | But you’re not the man in charge, | 但事实并不是你说了算 |
[04:17] | because Harvey gave you and Mike McKernon Motors to share. | 因为哈维让你和迈克共同代理麦肯诺汽车公司 |
[04:20] | But Dominic doesn’t know that, | 但多米尼克不知道这点 |
[04:21] | and Mike and I gave him a card at the same time. | 迈克和我同时递给他名片 |
[04:22] | And Mike’s says “Associate,” | 迈克上面写着”助理律师” |
[04:24] | and mine says “Pearson Specter Litt,” | 我的上面写着”皮尔逊-斯佩克特-利特” |
[04:26] | and I crossed out the “Pearson Specter” like I always do. | 并且我像往常一样把”皮尔逊-斯佩克特”划掉了 |
[04:28] | Louis, did you not hear what Jessica said | 路易 你没有听到杰西卡说的 |
[04:30] | about stopping all the pettiness? | 不要那么小心眼吗 |
[04:31] | Yeah, that was about Jack Soloff. | 但那是说杰克·索罗夫的事 |
[04:32] | No, it was about pettiness. | 不对 那说的是小心眼的事 |
[04:33] | Donna, I’m sorry, but I only have | 唐娜 对不起 |
[04:34] | a certain amount of non-pettiness in me, | 但我不小心眼的额度有限 |
[04:36] | and the real Louis Litt needs to come out somewhere. | 真正的路易·利特总要有发挥的地方 |
[04:38] | Okay, louis, you want Dominic to think you’re the man? | 好吧 路易 如果你想让多米尼克认为是你说了算 |
[04:41] | Then you need to stop worrying about who he called | 那你就不要纠结他电话打给了谁 |
[04:42] | and start worrying about what he needs, | 关心一下他的需求吧 |
[04:45] | which is for you to be a great lawyer. | 也就是你要做个优秀的律师 |
[04:51] | Good, you’re here. | 很好 你在这 |
[04:52] | Did you file the Johnson brief? | 约翰逊的简报写好了吗 |
[04:53] | – Not yet. – Then do it this morning. | -还没 -那今早弄好 |
[04:55] | I want to drop the hammer on those guys this afternoon. | 我准备今天下午抓紧对付他们 |
[04:57] | Well, before you do, there’s a Sam Tull waiting to see you. | 在那之前 有个山姆·塔尔要见你 |
[05:00] | Who the hell is Sam Tull? | 山姆·塔尔又是谁 |
[05:01] | Tall, handsome, steely blue eyes? | 条顺 盘靓 深邃的蓝眼睛 |
[05:03] | Not ringing any bells. | 没想起来 |
[05:04] | Well, maybe this will knock the cobwebs out. | 那也许这能让你想起来 |
[05:06] | He said the last time you saw him, | 他说上次你见到他时 |
[05:07] | he was with Morello Asset management | 他与莫雷洛资产管理公司共事 |
[05:09] | and you threatened to kick his ass. | 你还威胁要修理他 |
[05:11] | You let him in my office? | 你让他进我办公室了 |
[05:12] | Do I look like I was born yesterday? | 你觉得我有那么年幼无知吗 |
[05:14] | He’s in the conference room | 他现在在会议室 |
[05:15] | under the supervision of one Rachel Zane. | 瑞秋·赞恩在看着他 |
[05:18] | I told him if he didn’t behave himself, | 我跟他说如果他不乖 |
[05:19] | I’d kick his ass myself. | 我会亲自修理他 |
[05:21] | You’d do that, wouldn’t you? | 你一定会吧 |
[05:22] | I sure as hell would. | 我当然会 |
[05:23] | And if you don’t get in there this second, | 如果你不马上过去 |
[05:25] | I’ll kick yours. | 我也会修理你 |
[05:32] | Don’t tell me you’re here | 别跟我说你来 |
[05:34] | to take me up on that offer to step outside. | 是为了接受我的挑战出去单挑的 |
[05:37] | I’m not. | 我不是 |
[05:38] | Good, then we’ve established | 那就好 那看来我们有共识 |
[05:39] | that you’re smarter than the last time I saw you. | 你比上次见面时聪明了 |
[05:40] | Now get the hell out of our offices. | 赶紧滚出我们的办公室 |
[05:42] | Harvey, the man came to see us. | 哈维 人家专程来找我们的 |
[05:43] | Rachel, this man is an asshole, | 瑞秋 这人是个混蛋 |
[05:44] | and he was willing to let an innocent person go to jail. | 他愿意让一个无辜的人承受牢狱之灾 |
[05:46] | And now I’m an innocent person who could go to jail. | 我现在就是个有可能进监狱的无辜之人 |
[05:50] | What? | 什么 |
[05:51] | I’m being accused of making unauthorized trades. | 我被指控进行未授权交易 |
[05:53] | – By Morello? – I don’t work there anymore. | -被莫雷洛吗 -我不在那里工作了 |
[05:55] | I work at Butler trading. | 我现在在巴特勒 |
[05:56] | Good for you. Were they authorized or not? | 真不错 那他们到底授权没有 |
[05:58] | I swear to god I didn’t do one thing | 我发誓我没有做任何 |
[06:01] | they don’t know about. | 他们不知道的事 |
[06:02] | And let me guess, you don’t have any proof? | 让我猜猜 但你没证据 |
[06:05] | No, I don’t… | 对 没有 |
[06:07] | Because that’s the way things work. | 因为事情就是这样运作的 |
[06:09] | What does that mean? | 那是什么意思 |
[06:11] | It means he’s saying they checked his trades | 他的意思是他们检查过他的交易 |
[06:13] | enough to decide it was okay with the risk | 认可了风险 |
[06:15] | but not enough to put it in writing. | 但是觉得不能落在纸面上 |
[06:16] | Okay, but why wouldn’t they put it in writing? | 好吧 但他们为什么不把它落在纸面上 |
[06:18] | Because they would rather say I went rogue | 因为他们宁愿说我欺诈 |
[06:20] | than pay a $2 million fine. | 也不愿缴纳两百万美元的罚款 |
[06:22] | Here’s the problem, Sam. | 但我的问题是 山姆 |
[06:23] | Why should I believe you, when the last time we met | 我为什么要相信你 上次我们见面时 |
[06:26] | you were the one who was willing to put an innocent person away? | 宁愿让一个无辜的人进监狱的可是你 |
[06:30] | Because I didn’t know she was innocent. | 因为我不知道她是无辜的 |
[06:32] | And the truth is… I didn’t care. | 事实是…我完全不在乎 |
[06:36] | But you did. | 但你在乎 |
[06:39] | I’m telling you… | 我实话跟你说 |
[06:42] | I didn’t do this. | 我没有做那些事 |
[06:44] | Please, I need your help. | 拜托 我需要你的帮助 |
[06:48] | If I find out you’re lying to me, | 如果我发现你骗了我 |
[06:50] | this time I won’t just threaten you. | 这次可不只是威胁那么简单了 |
[06:51] | I will beat the shit out of you. | 我绝对会弄死你 |
[07:32] | Donna, could I talk to you for a minute? | 唐娜 我能和你聊聊吗 |
[07:34] | Yeah, if you can tell me where the honey is hiding. | 可以 但你要告诉我蜂蜜被藏到哪里去了 |
[07:40] | Oh, sneaky little bear. | 你这个狡猾的小熊 |
[07:44] | So what’s on your mind? | 你想说什么 |
[07:45] | Okay, so I’m trying to plan | 是这样 我在为婚礼 |
[07:46] | something special for our wedding. | 策划一些特别的创意 |
[07:47] | What? We’re getting married? | 什么 我们要结婚了吗 |
[07:49] | Mike, this is so sudden. I’m gonna have to think about it. | 迈克 这太突然了 我得想一想 |
[07:51] | And what about Rachel? Oh, who cares about rachel? | 那瑞秋怎么办 算了 谁管她 |
[07:52] | – I love you. – Are you finished? | -我爱你 -你演完了吗 |
[07:54] | – Do I have to be? – Donna, I’m serious. | -必须吗 -唐娜 我很认真的 |
[07:56] | Okay, what do you need? | 好吧 你需要什么 |
[07:58] | Rachel told me it was her fantasy | 瑞秋告诉过我 |
[08:00] | to get married on her birthday at the Plaza Hotel. | 她的梦想是生日那天在纽约广场酒店结婚 |
[08:02] | So I called to arrange it, but then– | 所以我打电话去订位 但是谁知… |
[08:04] | They’re booked for the next five years. | 他们五年内都订满了 |
[08:06] | How did you know that? | 你怎么知道 |
[08:07] | Same reason you came to me for help–I know what I know. | 你来找我不就因为这个吗 我无所不知 |
[08:09] | Well, I need someplace just as good. | 我需要跟那一样好的地方 |
[08:11] | There is no place just as good. | 没有跟那一样好的地方 |
[08:13] | So what am I supposed to do? | 那我该怎么办 |
[08:14] | You already did what you’re supposed to do. | 你已经做了你该做的 |
[08:16] | You came to me. | 向我求助 |
[08:18] | Now, put Brody back and don’t hide him this time. | 现在 把布罗迪放回去 这次别藏起来了 |
[08:22] | You named the bear? | 你给熊起了名字 |
[08:24] | You want me to help you or not? | 你还想要我帮忙吗 |
[08:32] | Paul Gilroy. | 保罗·吉尔罗伊 |
[08:33] | Yes. And you are? | 我是 您是 |
[08:35] | I’m the guy who’s gonna keep Sam Tull out of jail. | 我是帮山姆·塔尔免除牢狱之灾的人 |
[08:38] | And how are you gonna do that, Mister– | 如何免除呢 这位… |
[08:40] | Specter. | 斯佩克特 |
[08:42] | Harvey Specter. | 哈维·斯佩克特 |
[08:44] | You’re gonna pay that fine and admit what you did. | 你要交罚款 承认你的所作所为 |
[08:47] | Well, I’m sorry to disappoint you, Mr. Specter, | 抱歉我得让你失望了 斯佩克特先生 |
[08:50] | but there’s no way I’m admitting to something I didn’t do. | 但没做过的事 我是不会承认的 |
[08:53] | Whether you admit it or not, | 不管你承认不承认 |
[08:54] | you’re gonna write a check either way. | 你都得写张支票 |
[08:56] | It’s up to you whether it’s for $2 million or $30 million. | 两百万还是三千万 由你决定 |
[08:59] | My associate seems to be running late, | 我的同事似乎迟到了 |
[09:01] | so go ahead, take me for a walk down bullshit lane. | 所以说吧 继续胡说八道吧 |
[09:03] | We’re suing you for $30 million. | 我们告你 要求赔偿三千万 |
[09:05] | Well, I must have fired five other people, | 那我肯定还炒掉了其他五个人 |
[09:08] | because wrongful termination’s capped at $5 million. | 因为不当解雇的罚款上限是五百万 |
[09:10] | We’re not suing you for wrongful termination. | 我们不告你们不当解雇 |
[09:12] | We’re suing you for malicious prosecution. | 要告你们恶意指控 |
[09:14] | You can’t do that. I’m not a prosecutor. | 你们不能这么做 我不是检察官 |
[09:16] | No, you’re not, but you’re framing my client | 你不是 但你以莫须有的罪名 |
[09:18] | for a crime he didn’t commit. | 诬陷我的委托人 |
[09:20] | So it’s up to you, Paul. | 所以你自己决定 保罗 |
[09:21] | Write the little check or the big check. | 开张小支票 还是大的 |
[09:24] | Ball’s in your court. | 看你的了 |
[09:32] | Dominic, you’re here early. How are you? | 多米尼克 你来得很早啊 你好吗 |
[09:35] | Good. | 很好 |
[09:36] | In fact, I was just thinking about the last time I was here. | 其实 我在想上次来的时候 |
[09:38] | You were helping me become C.E.O.. | 你帮我当上了首席执行官 |
[09:39] | Oh, come on, you pretty much became C.E.O. all on your own. | 得了 你是凭自己的力量当上首席执行官的 |
[09:41] | Well, it doesn’t matter how I got there. | 我怎么当上的不重要 |
[09:43] | You’re gonna help me stay there. | 你得帮我保住这个位置 |
[09:45] | What’s that? | 那是什么 |
[09:47] | The future of battery-powered engines. | 电池供电引擎的未来 |
[09:50] | We need it, or we don’t survive. | 我们很需要它 否则就会被淘汰 |
[09:52] | I’m guessing there’s a catch. | 我猜这里有个问题 |
[09:54] | The catch is it costs a fortune. | 问题就是 它很贵 |
[09:55] | But I have a handshake deal with the C.E.O. of Range Tech. | 但我已经跟山脉科技首席执行官达成口头协议了 |
[09:59] | We started as mechanics together, | 我们是一起从技师起家的 |
[10:01] | and if I can close in two weeks, | 如果我能两周内完成交易 |
[10:02] | He’ll sell me the whole company at a price I can afford. | 他就把整个公司以我出得起的价钱卖给我 |
[10:06] | If I can’t, he puts it on the market. | 如果我不能 他就面向市场出售 |
[10:09] | We’ll be out of business in ten years. | 那我们不出十年就得关门 |
[10:12] | What’s going on? | 这是怎么回事 |
[10:13] | You guys starting the meeting without me? | 我没来你们就开始谈了 |
[10:14] | No, Dominic just got here early, | 不 多米尼克到得早 |
[10:15] | but the headline is | 但主题是 |
[10:16] | he wants us to close a handshake deal | 他希望我们两周内完成口头协议 |
[10:18] | to buy Range Tech within the next two weeks, | 买下山脉科技 |
[10:20] | And I was about to tell him that we could. | 我刚想告诉他我们可以帮他 |
[10:21] | Well, I’m sorry, but we can’t. | 抱歉 但我们帮不了 |
[10:23] | What do you mean you can’t? | 为什么这么说 |
[10:24] | I mean there’s no way that we can close a deal like this | 因为我们没法在两周内完成这样的交易 |
[10:27] | in two weeks without skipping due diligence. | 除非跳过尽职调查这一步 |
[10:28] | No, Louis, | 不 路易 |
[10:29] | he’s known the C.E.O. for 30 years. | 他和那个首席执行官是三十年的老交情了 |
[10:31] | So we don’t have to skip it, | 我们当然不能跳过这一步 |
[10:32] | but we can do a streamlined version. | 但我们可以来个精简版 |
[10:34] | Okay, well, then we might as well not do it at all. | 好吧 或者我们完全不插手 |
[10:36] | We don’t get it done in that time, | 如果规定时间内搞不定 |
[10:37] | I can lose this deal. | 这个协议就不作数了 |
[10:38] | They put a clock on it. | 他们设置了时限 |
[10:40] | And why would they do that? | 他们为什么这么做 |
[10:41] | I’ll tell you why, | 我来告诉你为什么 |
[10:42] | because they know you won’t pay attention | 因为他们知道你不会留意 |
[10:44] | to whatever it is that they’re trying to slide by you. | 他们想要蒙混过去的事 |
[10:46] | Slide something by me? | 蒙混过去 |
[10:47] | This is my friend. We have a handshake deal. | 他是我的朋友 我们有口头协议 |
[10:50] | A handshake deal doesn’t mean shit. | 口头协议算个屁 |
[10:51] | – Louis! – It’s okay, Mike. | -路易 -没事的 迈克 |
[10:53] | Obviously Louis doesn’t get me. | 显然路易不明白我的意思 |
[10:55] | Because to me, a handshake deal means everything. | 因为对我来说 口头协议意味着一切 |
[11:01] | So you do whatever due diligence you can in the next week, | 所以下周请尽力做尽职调查什么的 |
[11:04] | because if you mess up my deal, | 因为如果你搞砸了我的交易 |
[11:06] | I’ll be looking for a new law firm. | 我就去别的律所了 |
[11:15] | Paul Gilroy’s lawyer called. | 保罗·吉尔罗伊的律师来电话了 |
[11:17] | That was fast. | 好快 |
[11:18] | Want the bad news or the worse news? | 想听坏消息还是更坏的消息 |
[11:19] | Why don’t you give me both | 为什么不都告诉我 |
[11:20] | and let me decide what kind of news it is. | 由我来决定到底算什么消息 |
[11:21] | Not only are they not paying the fine. | 他们不但拒绝交罚款 |
[11:22] | They also filed a motion to have our suit dismissed. | 还起草了驳回我们诉讼的动议 |
[11:29] | – Man, I should’ve known. – Should’ve known what? | -我本该知道的 -本该知道什么 |
[11:31] | That you were full of shit when you said Dominic calling me | 你说你不介意多米尼克给我打电话找我开会 |
[11:33] | to set up that meeting didn’t bother you. | 根本就是胡说 |
[11:35] | I don’t care who he called. | 我不管他打给谁 |
[11:36] | I did what I did in there because the client comes first. | 我之所以那么干是因为客户至上 |
[11:38] | Bullshit, you antagonized me and then Dominic. | 胡说 你先对我然后对多米尼克敌意满满 |
[11:40] | Oh, what meeting were you in? | 咱俩参加的不是同一个会吗 |
[11:41] | I wasn’t antagonizing him. I was protecting him. | 我没有对他有敌意 我是在保护他 |
[11:43] | Oh, really? | 是吗 |
[11:43] | By shitting all over his idea and then pissing him off? | 把他的主意说得一文不值还激怒他就叫保护吗 |
[11:46] | I don’t care if we pissed him off. | 我不在乎我们是不是激怒了他 |
[11:47] | He doesn’t need a friend. | 他不需要朋友 |
[11:49] | What he needs is for us to be great lawyers. | 他需要的是我们做好我们的律师工作 |
[11:51] | Louis, you have a history of getting bent out of shape | 路易 你可是有过因为别人不尊重你的级别 |
[11:52] | over hierarchy, so don’t tell me | 而大发雷霆的黑历史 所以别跟我扯 |
[11:54] | that has nothing to do with this. | 这事和你的所作所为没关系 |
[11:55] | Okay, fine, Mike. You know what, you’re right. | 好吧 迈克 你说得对 |
[11:56] | I did get bent out of shape. Did. | 我当时确实很生气 仅仅是当时 |
[11:59] | But then I got over it, because as I said, | 但随后我立刻就克制住了 因为就像我说的 |
[12:01] | the client comes first. | 客户至上 |
[12:02] | You really expect me to believe that? | 你真指望我相信这话吗 |
[12:04] | Mike, a few years ago, Dominic spent 90% of his time | 迈克 几年前 多米尼克90%的时间 |
[12:06] | under the hood. | 都在研究引擎 |
[12:07] | He is rushing into this | 他之所以急于实现这件事 |
[12:08] | because he feels it’s his only chance, and you know it. | 是因为他觉得这是他唯一的机会 你知道的 |
[12:11] | You think Harvey would sign off on this without due diligence? | 你觉得哈维会不做尽职调查就同意这件事吗 |
[12:15] | And let me guess, you expect me to do all the work? | 让我猜猜 你希望我来做所有的工作吗 |
[12:17] | No, you take half, I take half. | 不 你做一半 我做一半 |
[12:19] | We do the work together. | 我们齐心协力 |
[12:29] | Oh, you’re not hearing me. | 你没听清我说的话 |
[12:31] | – Oh, I’m hearing you. – No, you’re not. | -我当然听清了 -不 你没听清 |
[12:33] | I’m calling on behalf of Michael Jordan. | 我是代表迈克尔·乔丹打这个电话的 |
[12:35] | I don’t care who you’re calling for. | 我不管你是代表谁打的 |
[12:37] | We’re booked on that date. | 我们那天已经被订出去了 |
[12:38] | Oh, but your assistant, Ginny, said that the Smiths | 可你的助手金妮说 史密斯夫妇 |
[12:42] | might be willing to, um– | 可能想要… |
[12:44] | First of all, it’s Patricia, not Ginny. | 首先 她叫帕特丽夏 不叫金妮 |
[12:46] | And it’s the Mcmillans, not the Smiths. | 其次 是麦克米伦夫妇 不是史密斯夫妇 |
[12:48] | So, if you don’t have anything else, then– | 所以如果你没有别的事… |
[12:49] | You know what? That was a legitimate question, | 要知道 我问你的事情是合情合理的 |
[12:52] | and it would be nice if you weren’t so rude. | 你要是不那么粗鲁就好了 |
[12:53] | So the least you can do is messenger over a brochure, | 所以你最好至少发本宣传册来 |
[12:56] | because if you don’t, | 因为如果你不发 |
[12:57] | Mr. Jordan is gonna call the manager of the Plaza | 乔丹先生就会打电话给广场酒店经理 |
[12:59] | and get your ass fired. | 让你丢了饭碗 |
[13:07] | Louis, I need to talk to you. | 路易 我需要和你谈谈 |
[13:09] | I was just on my way to see you. | 我正要去找你呢 |
[13:10] | About the pending EPA investigation? | 关于那起正在进行的环保署调查吗 |
[13:11] | – Shit. – I thought you’d be gloating. | -真见鬼 -我还以为你在得意呢 |
[13:13] | You’re the one who wanted this. | 你不正希望这样吗 |
[13:14] | I didn’t want this. I feared this. | 我不是希望这样 我是担心这样 |
[13:15] | If Dominic buys Range Tech, | 如果多米尼克买下山脉科技 |
[13:17] | he’s in huge trouble. | 就会惹上大麻烦 |
[13:18] | And if we tell him that without having a solution, | 而如果我们告诉他这件事还没有解决方案 |
[13:19] | he’ll fire us. | 他就会炒了我们 |
[13:20] | That’s the thing. I have a solution. | 我就是要说这个 我有解决方案 |
[13:21] | I found a company that has a battery division | 我找到一家公司 他们有蓄电池部门 |
[13:23] | that we can buy. | 我们可以买下来 |
[13:24] | Now, we just have to approach them and– | 我们只要去找他们然后… |
[13:25] | No. Did you not just hear what I said? | 不行 你没听到我说的话吗 |
[13:27] | We cannot jeopardize his deal. | 我们不能危及他的交易 |
[13:28] | We won’t be jeopardizing it | 如果我们能让他们签保密协议 |
[13:29] | if we can get them to sign a nondisclosure agreement. | 就不会危及到他的交易 |
[13:31] | And the only way we’ll be able to get them to do that | 我们让他们那样做的前提是 |
[13:32] | is if they’re our client. | 他们是我们的客户 |
[13:33] | Well, then it’s a good thing they are. | 所以幸好他们确实是我们的客户 |
[13:36] | You found one of our own clients? | 你在我们自己客户里找了一家 |
[13:37] | You’re a genius. | 你真是个天才 |
[13:38] | Yeah, there’s only one problem. | 但有一个小问题 |
[13:39] | They’re Jack Soloff’s client. | 他们是杰克·索罗夫的客户 |
[13:40] | Forget it, we need to find another company. | 那别想了 我们得另找一家公司 |
[13:42] | There is no other company. | 没有别的公司了 |
[13:43] | Mike, there is no way that Soloff | 迈克 索罗夫绝不可能 |
[13:44] | will work with us on this. He hates me. | 和我们合作的 他恨透我了 |
[13:46] | Then we have to find a way to make him un-hate you, | 那我们就得想个办法让他不再恨你 |
[13:48] | because I’m telling you, this deal is good for Jack, | 我告诉你 这笔交易对杰克和我们 |
[13:50] | and it is good for us. | 都有好处 |
[13:51] | There has to be a way. | 肯定会有办法的 |
[13:54] | Well, then you talk to him. | 那你去和他谈 |
[13:56] | Are you–are you saying you want me | 你是说你想让我 |
[13:58] | to negotiate with Soloff on my own? | 一个人去和索罗夫谈判吗 |
[14:00] | I’m saying we’re a team, and there’s a better chance | 我是说我们是一个团队 而索罗夫 |
[14:01] | of soloff saying yes to you than to me. | 对你点头的概率比对我要大得多 |
[14:10] | What are you doing here? | 你在这里干什么 |
[14:11] | I was just getting an NDA. What are you doing here? | 来领一份保密协议 你在这里干什么 |
[14:13] | I am actually here for you. | 我正在帮你呢 |
[14:15] | I’m making copies of a brochure from the Plaza Hotel. | 我正在复印广场酒店的宣传册 |
[14:19] | Wait, so you got it done? | 你搞定了吗 |
[14:20] | No, I called them, | 没有 我给他们打电话 |
[14:21] | and they were dicks, | 他们表现得非常混蛋 |
[14:22] | And they got pissed at me. | 反倒冲我发了一通火 |
[14:24] | So you failed? | 所以你失败了吗 |
[14:26] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[14:28] | If by “failed,” | 如果你认为 |
[14:30] | you mean I got the name | 我弄到了婚礼策划师 |
[14:32] | of the wedding planner, her assistant, | 她的助手 和要举行婚礼那对夫妇的名字 |
[14:33] | the couple getting married, | 还弄到了一本 |
[14:34] | and a brochure with their letterhead on it, | 印有他们抬头的宣传册 也算失败的话 |
[14:37] | then, yeah, Mike, yeah, I failed. | 那么是的 迈克 我失败了 |
[14:38] | Whoa, Donna, are you sure you can handle this? | 唐娜 你确定你处理得了吧 |
[14:41] | Do you ask a chef who’s cooking | 你会跑去问一个大厨 |
[14:42] | if the meal’s gonna turn out okay? | 他做的饭会不会好吃吗 |
[14:45] | No, you sit back, you behave yourself | 不会 你只管乖乖坐在那里 |
[14:47] | until you get the best duck à l’orange | 等着品尝你吃过的最美味的 |
[14:50] | you’ve ever tasted. | 法式橙汁鸭胸 |
[14:51] | Yeah, I don’t really like duck with orange stuff. | 我其实并不喜欢带橙汁的鸭肉 |
[14:53] | – Get out. – Gone. | -出去 -我出去了 |
[15:00] | I like the way you operate. | 我喜欢你做事的方式 |
[15:03] | Excuse me? | 抱歉你说什么 |
[15:04] | Never let them see you sweat. | 永远不让他们看到你担心冒汗 |
[15:07] | What makes you think I’m sweating? | 你为什么觉得我在冒汗 |
[15:08] | My eyes. | 我看出来了 |
[15:10] | You may have fooled opie with that metaphor, | 你或许能用那比喻哄骗那位小菜鸟 |
[15:12] | but we both know you got duck à la shit. | 可你我都明白你现在连狗屁鸡胸都没有 |
[15:14] | Okay, new girl, I don’t know who you think you’re talking to, | 新来的丫头 我不知道你以为你在和谁说话 |
[15:17] | but this is what I do. | 可姐就是干这个的 |
[15:18] | What you do. | 你就是干这个的 |
[15:21] | I’ve been doing shit like this | 我干这行的时候 |
[15:22] | since you was an itch in your daddy’s pants. | 你还没出生呢 |
[15:27] | Hang on, did you just quote Lethal Weapon to me? | 等等 你是在引用《致命凶器》[电影]吗 |
[15:31] | You got that? | 你听出来啦 |
[15:33] | Maybe you do have something. | 看来你还是有点智商的 |
[15:36] | Good luck with your duck, red. | 下厨愉快 红发小美女 |
[15:41] | Mr. Tull, how long have you been working at butler trading? | 塔尔先生 你在巴特勒交易所工作多久了 |
[15:44] | Almost three years. | 将近三年了 |
[15:46] | And how much money have you made | 那么在此期间 |
[15:47] | for their clients over that time? | 你为他们的客户赚到了多少钱 |
[15:48] | Approximately $150 million. | 大约一亿五千万美金 |
[15:51] | So let me get this straight. | 我直说了吧 |
[15:52] | You made a trade, lost money, they did nothing. | 你交易 赔钱 他们并未干涉 |
[15:54] | But the day they find out that they have to pay a fine, | 但当他们发现要为此支付罚金时 |
[15:57] | they said you were acting alone | 又站出来说你没有得到许可 |
[15:58] | and they’re letting you go to jail? | 并打算为此送你进监狱 |
[16:00] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[16:01] | And how do you know they signed off on your trade? | 你怎么知道他们许可了你的交易呢 |
[16:03] | Because everyone knows that they sign off on every trade. | 因为大家都知道他们许可每一单交易 |
[16:06] | And, ultimately, who would be responsible | 那么最终 谁该为 |
[16:09] | for stopping a trade that violated regulations? | 结束一个违反规定的交易负责呢 |
[16:12] | Paul Gilroy. | 保罗·吉尔罗伊 |
[16:14] | So it couldn’t possibly be that you knew what you were doing, | 所以不可能是你明知道自己在犯错 |
[16:17] | you kept it secret, and that all of this is your fault? | 还是隐瞒下来 而其实一切都是你的错吗 |
[16:19] | It could be, but it isn’t. | 可能 但事实并非如此 |
[16:21] | Well, that’s interesting, | 真有意思 |
[16:22] | Because we have somebody who says it is. | 因为有人可以证明确实如此 |
[16:24] | And who the hell is that? | 谁能证明 |
[16:25] | – Mr. Tull’s therapist. – What? | -塔尔先生的心理医生 -什么 |
[16:27] | A therapist can’t testify against their own patient. | 心理医生不能透露和患者的对话 |
[16:29] | She can if we paid for it and he signed a waiver, | 如果付钱的是我们 他也签了弃权书就可以 |
[16:31] | Which he did. | 他也签了 |
[16:35] | Mr. Tull, your therapist’s testimony is coming, | 塔尔先生 你的心理医生将提供证词 |
[16:38] | and when it does, your ability to cut a deal goes away. | 到那时 你连交易资格都会丧失 |
[16:42] | Drop this matter, | 现在撤诉 |
[16:43] | and no one ever knows you saw a therapist at all. | 没人会知道你看过心理医生 |
[16:50] | You went to see a company-provided therapist, | 你去看公司提供的心理医生 |
[16:52] | and you never told me? | 为什么不告诉我 |
[16:53] | I didn’t think it mattered. | 我不知道这有关系 |
[16:54] | Well, it goddamn does. | 关系大了去了 |
[16:57] | Did you tell this woman you did this? | 你有告诉她是你干的吗 |
[16:58] | No, because I didn’t do this. | 没有 因为不是我干的 |
[17:00] | Well, they’re not bringing her in to testify to that. | 但他们肯定不会是为此让她作证的 |
[17:02] | I told her that I felt guilty, | 我跟她说我觉得愧疚 |
[17:04] | as if the whole thing was my fault. | 好像是我的错一样 |
[17:05] | I never said it was. | 但我没说过是 |
[17:06] | Well, you might as well have, | 还不如说了呢 |
[17:08] | because that’s what it’s gonna sound like. | 因为你这话谁听都会觉得就是你的错 |
[17:09] | – Harvey– – How could you be so stupid | -哈维 -你怎么能这么蠢 |
[17:11] | to confide your feelings to a stranger? | 居然向个陌生人敞开心扉 |
[17:13] | Because I needed help. | 因为我需要帮助 |
[17:14] | And if you’re not gonna talk about your feelings, | 如果你不讲出自己的真实感觉 |
[17:17] | you might as well not see a therapist at all. | 那还不如不去看心理医生呢 |
[17:19] | You better hope there are therapists in prison, | 你最好希望监狱里也有心理医生 |
[17:20] | because if I can’t stop her from testifying, | 因为如果我不能阻止她作证 |
[17:22] | that’s where you’re gonna end up. | 那监狱就是你的归宿 |
[17:38] | Mike Ross, what brings you down to my office? | 迈克·罗斯 什么风把你吹来了 |
[17:41] | I’m here with a proposal from Louis. | 我是来代路易向你提议的 |
[17:43] | You’re here because Louis wants something from me, | 你来是因为路易需要我的帮忙 |
[17:44] | but he’s too afraid to ask. | 但他自己不敢开口 |
[17:46] | He’s not afraid. | 他不是不敢 |
[17:47] | He just sent me here because he figured | 他让我来只是因为他觉得 |
[17:49] | you might hear it better coming from me. | 让我跟你谈会更好 |
[17:52] | Mckernon Motors wants to make an investment | 麦肯诺汽车公司想在 |
[17:54] | in battery technology. | 电池技术方面做投资 |
[17:55] | We’d like to quietly negotiate with Tanaka, | 我们想和田中协商一下 |
[17:59] | and we need your help getting them to sign this. | 需要你帮助我们说服他签这个 |
[18:02] | And why would I do that? | 我为什么要那么做 |
[18:04] | Because it’s huge money, | 因为投资是一大笔钱 |
[18:05] | and now that contingent compensation is back at the firm, | 而且现在律所又有了提成奖励 |
[18:08] | it’s huge money for you. | 那对你也是一大笔钱 |
[18:09] | And the last time Louis came to me with an offer like this, | 上次路易给我的这种提议 |
[18:11] | it was bullshit. | 完全就是个骗局 |
[18:12] | Well, I’m not Louis, and this isn’t bullshit. | 我不是路易 这也不是骗局 |
[18:15] | Then I guess I just have one question. | 那我只有一个问题了 |
[18:17] | How much of the deal are you authorized to give away? | 你能给我多少分成 |
[18:19] | 50%, and that’s more than fair. | 五成 这已经够高了 |
[18:21] | Maybe it is, but I want all of it. | 也许是高 但我要全部 |
[18:24] | You know this helps your client, right? | 你知道这对你的委托人也有好处 对吧 |
[18:26] | I don’t give a shit. All of it or none of it. | 我不在乎 要么全部要么免谈 |
[18:28] | It’s gonna be none of it, | 那就免谈 |
[18:29] | and you’re just taking money out of your own pocket. | 而且你这完全是在往外扔钱 |
[18:31] | I don’t care, because this isn’t about money. | 我不在意 因为这与钱无关 |
[18:33] | It’s about getting even, so run along. | 这是私仇 你走吧 |
[18:35] | Go tell Louis I’m not lifting a finger to help him | 告诉路易除非全部酬金都给我 |
[18:37] | unless I get everything. | 否则我决不帮他 |
[18:39] | Wow, you really are a dick. | 你还真是个混蛋 |
[18:41] | I take it that means you know where I stand. | 我想这说明你听懂我的意思了 |
[18:59] | Jessica, hi. What can I do for you? | 杰西卡 你好 有什么能为你效劳的 |
[19:02] | How’s the wedding planning going? | 婚礼筹划的如何了 |
[19:03] | Oh, well, we’re still looking for a venue, | 我们还在找婚礼办场 |
[19:05] | but things are moving along. | 但一切都很顺利 |
[19:08] | I hear a lot of couples fight during this time. | 我听说这个阶段情侣经常吵架呢 |
[19:10] | Well, I happen to have a fiance who’s smart enough | 我刚好有个够聪明的未婚夫 |
[19:12] | to leave everything to me. | 让我全权负责了 |
[19:15] | But that is not why you’re here. | 但你来不是为了这个 |
[19:18] | I want to know how Harvey’s doing. | 我想知道哈维情况如何 |
[19:21] | With our case? | 你是说案子的情况吗 |
[19:22] | No, I just want to know how he’s doing. | 不 我问的就是他的情况 |
[19:26] | He’s doing fine. | 他很好 |
[19:29] | Keep an eye on him. | 替我看着他 |
[19:32] | I will. | 我会的 |
[19:40] | What are you doing here? | 你来做什么 |
[19:41] | You’re coming to my offices tomorrow | 你明天要来我办公室 |
[19:43] | to testify against my client and you didn’t tell me? | 指证我的客户 你却不告诉我 |
[19:45] | I didn’t tell you because this is the first | 我没告诉你是因为 |
[19:47] | I’m hearing about it. | 这是我头一次听说这事 |
[19:48] | Bullshit, I saw it. | 胡扯 我都看到了 |
[19:49] | You got subpoenaed to testify against Sam Tull. | 你收到了传票 要指证山姆·塔尔 |
[19:52] | And until you just burst in here, | 在你冲进来之前 |
[19:53] | I had no idea he was your client. | 我根本不知道他是你的委托人 |
[19:55] | Well, it doesn’t matter because you’re not showing up. | 无所谓了 因为你不能去 |
[19:57] | And you’re going to stop them from arresting me, are you? | 那他们要逮捕我你也拦得住是吗 |
[19:59] | Because that’s what will happen if I don’t. | 因为如果不去 我就会被逮捕 |
[20:00] | Then get yourself someone like me and get out of it. | 那就找个我这样的律师帮你解决这事 |
[20:03] | For your information, | 那我告诉你 |
[20:03] | I have been to three different men like you, | 我咨询过三个律师了 |
[20:05] | because I care about Sam, | 因为我在乎山姆 |
[20:07] | and you know better than I do | 而且你比我更清楚 |
[20:08] | that once he signed that release, I have no choice. | 他一旦签了弃权书 我就别无选择 |
[20:10] | Well, I have a way to get you out of it, | 我有办法给你选择 |
[20:12] | and you’re gonna do it. | 你必须这么做 |
[20:13] | They ask you something that’s gonna send him to jail, | 他们要是问你一些可能害他进监狱的问题 |
[20:16] | you lie. | 你就说谎 |
[20:16] | I can’t do that. | 我不能这么做 |
[20:17] | You can, and you will, and they’ll never know. | 你能 你也会 他们不会知道的 |
[20:19] | I’ll know. | 可我知道 |
[20:20] | And even if I didn’t, I have notes, | 就算我骗人骗己 还有记录呢 |
[20:22] | and if they found those, I’d be going to jail. | 要是被他们发现 我就会进监狱 |
[20:24] | Then destroy them, because he’s innocent, | 那就销毁记录 因为他是无辜的 |
[20:26] | and he trusted you with everything. | 而且他那么信任你 |
[20:27] | And if that doesn’t mean something to you, | 如果这对你不重要 |
[20:29] | then why the hell should anyone ever trust you with anything? | 那别人凭什么还要信任你 |
[20:33] | Harvey, this isn’t about us. | 哈维 这事和我们的事无关 |
[20:36] | No one can ever make me do that to you. | 没人能逼我这么对你 |
[20:39] | I’m sure Sam Tull thought the same thing. | 我想山姆·塔尔也是这么想的 |
[20:47] | Well? | 怎么样 |
[20:49] | It’s not gonna work. | 没用的 |
[20:50] | He said no? | 他拒绝了 |
[20:51] | He said he wants 100% of the deal. | 他说他要全部提成 |
[20:53] | – Piece of shit. – I know. | -鬼扯 -我知道 |
[20:55] | So… | 所以 |
[20:57] | I don’t know. We’re gonna have to think of something else. | 不知道 得另想他法了 |
[21:03] | Give it to him. | 给他吧 |
[21:05] | – What? – I said give it to him. | -什么 -我说给他 |
[21:09] | Louis, hey, I know we’re under the gun | 路易 我知道多米尼克的案子 |
[21:11] | with this Dominic thing, but I really don’t think | 让我们压力很大 但我真的不觉得 |
[21:12] | it’s a good idea to let him push you around like that. | 放任他这样耍你是个好主意 |
[21:14] | I’m not letting him push me around. | 我没放任他耍我 |
[21:16] | I’m listening to my leader. | 我是在听从指引 |
[21:19] | What are you talking about? | 你说什么呢 |
[21:20] | Remember when you asked me where the new Louis was coming from | 还记得吗 你问我新路易来自哪里 |
[21:23] | and I told you from me? | 我说是从自我中诞生的 |
[21:23] | It wasn’t from me. | 其实不是 |
[21:25] | It was from Jessica. | 是杰西卡 |
[21:27] | She asked me to stop the pettiness once and for all. | 她让我别再小气 |
[21:29] | And if I can’t do that now, I’ll never be able to do it. | 如果我现在做不到 以后也永远做不到 |
[21:34] | Okay, then I guess all we have to do | 好吧 看来我们只需要 |
[21:36] | is figure out a way to sell the idea to Tanaka. | 想办法说服田中了 |
[21:39] | Oh, trust me. | 相信我 |
[21:40] | If I can do this, I definitely can do that. | 这我都能做到 那个就是小菜一碟了 |
[21:56] | Louis, what the hell have you done? | 路易 你干了什么啊 |
[21:58] | What? I’m setting up for our meeting with Tanaka. | 怎么了 我在准备与田中的会面 |
[22:00] | Are you kidding me? | 你逗我吗 |
[22:01] | This isn’t Gung Ho. | 这又不是《打工好汉》 |
[22:03] | Louis, they’re gonna take one look at you, | 路易 他们看到你这样 |
[22:04] | they’re gonna run out the door. | 肯定会被吓跑的 |
[22:05] | No, they’re not. | 不会的 |
[22:06] | Mike, Tanaka’s a Japanese company steeped in tradition. | 迈克 田中是个看重传统的日本公司 |
[22:09] | I don’t care what you think they are. | 我不管你怎么看待他们 |
[22:11] | This is offensive. | 这太无礼了 |
[22:12] | There’s absolutely nothing offensive | 尊重他国文化 |
[22:13] | about showing respect for another culture. | 绝对不是一种冒犯 |
[22:15] | And what do you know about their culture? | 你又懂什么日本文化呢 |
[22:16] | Mike, trust me. | 迈克 相信我 |
[22:18] | When I was in junior high, | 我上初中的时候 |
[22:19] | we had an exchange student stay with us. | 学校有个交换生 |
[22:22] | Ooh, Suki. | 优琪 |
[22:23] | Here we go. | 又来了 |
[22:24] | She was far from home | 她远离家乡 |
[22:25] | and proud of her culture, | 非常自豪于自己的文化 |
[22:26] | and she set up everything in this room | 她在屋里做了很多那种布置 |
[22:27] | to make herself feel comfortable, | 好让自己觉得舒服 |
[22:28] | right down to giving my father this very kimono | 包括她送给我爸的这件和服 |
[22:30] | and laying out a map of her hometown. | 和她画的家乡地图 |
[22:32] | Louis, I want you to listen to me. | 路易 听我说 |
[22:33] | They are gonna be here in 45 minutes, | 他们45分钟后就到了 |
[22:35] | and if you are still dressed like that | 如果你还穿成这样 |
[22:37] | and this room still looks like this, | 这间屋子也还是这个布置 |
[22:38] | Dominic is going to fire us. | 多米尼克一定会炒了我们 |
[22:40] | They’re not gonna be here in 45 minutes, | 他们不会45分钟后到 |
[22:41] | ’cause they’re here right now. | 因为他们已经到了 |
[22:45] | Mr. Tanaka-san. | 田中先生先生 |
[22:52] | Who did this? | 这是谁布置的 |
[22:53] | I did. | 我 |
[22:55] | That is a map of Shikoku. | 那是四国的地图 |
[22:57] | My family is from there. | 是我的家乡 |
[22:58] | I know. | 我知道 |
[23:01] | How? | 你怎么知道 |
[23:02] | Because we do our homework, sir, | 因为我们做足了功课 先生 |
[23:04] | Just like we did our homework on this deal. | 正如我们也做足了这笔交易的功课 |
[23:08] | I think we are going to get along very nicely. | 我想我们会相处得非常愉快 |
[23:11] | Please. | 请坐 |
[23:14] | What are you doing? | 愣着干嘛 |
[23:16] | Get the tea. | 端茶去 |
[23:18] | – You want– – Yeah, get the tea. | -你让我… -没错 端茶 |
[23:20] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[23:33] | Oh, you must be the future Mcmillans. | 两位一定就是未来的麦克米伦夫妇了 |
[23:35] | I would say sorry I’m late, but I am not sorry. | 我该说抱歉来晚了 但其实我不是很抱歉 |
[23:38] | So let us begin discussing the details | 我们开始讨论你们 |
[23:41] | of your first wedding. | 第一次婚礼的事宜吧 |
[23:42] | I’m sorry. You are? | 抱歉 请问你是 |
[23:44] | Oh, my name is of no consequence. | 我的名字无关紧要啦 |
[23:45] | What is, is that my company has taken over | 重要的是 我们公司已经接手了 |
[23:48] | the planning service of the Plaza Hotel. | 纽约广场酒店的婚礼策划事宜 |
[23:50] | Here’s our brochure. | 这是我们的宣传单 |
[23:52] | Mm, I can see by the look on your faces | 从你们脸上的表情可以看出 |
[23:56] | that bitch Patricia, she did not tell you. | 那个白痴帕特丽夏还没告诉你们吧 |
[23:58] | Bitch? | 白痴 |
[24:00] | We love Patricia. | 我们还挺喜欢帕特丽夏的 |
[24:01] | Well, she’s no longer with us. | 反正她已经被开除了 |
[24:03] | As I was saying, the menu will no longer be optional. | 如我所说 菜单不能随意选择了 |
[24:06] | We’ll be serving duck a l’orange, escargot, | 我们只能上鲜橙烩鸭 法式蜗牛 |
[24:08] | and foie gras. | 还有鹅肝酱 |
[24:10] | But we’re vegan. | 但我们是素食主义者 |
[24:11] | What is that? | 什么意思 |
[24:12] | – It’s– – It doesn’t matter. | -就是 -无所谓了 |
[24:13] | We are French. | 我们是法式餐厅 |
[24:15] | You eat what we serve, or you do not eat. | 要么吃我们上的菜 要么就别吃 |
[24:18] | Can we taste it? | 我们能试吃吗 |
[24:19] | Oh, would you like me to just show you my naked body | 你说在你带我去吃晚饭 和我上床前 |
[24:22] | before we go out to dinner and you want to sleep with me? | 要不要我先脱掉衣服让你验货 |
[24:25] | I need to go to the restroom. | 我要去下洗手间 |
[24:31] | Okay, so here’s what’s gonna happen. | 好的 我们这么办吧 |
[24:33] | She’s gonna want to drop me, | 她肯定不想要我了 |
[24:34] | and you’re gonna drop the plaza hotel. | 然后你们就放弃纽约广场酒店吧 |
[24:35] | – What? – Cut the shit, John. | -什么 -别装了 约翰 |
[24:37] | I did that so you could have some cover. | 我这么做都是为了给你个台阶 |
[24:40] | I did some checking, | 我调查过了 |
[24:41] | and you either need to change the location of your wedding, | 你们要么更换举办婚礼的地点 |
[24:44] | or I’m gonna tell her about your mistress. | 要么我就告诉她你有情妇的事 |
[24:48] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[24:54] | Dr. Agard, when did Sam Tull start seeing you as a patient? | 阿加德医生 山姆·塔尔是何时找你就医的 |
[24:57] | Approximately six months ago. | 大约六个月前 |
[24:59] | And why did he start seeing you? | 他为什么去找你 |
[25:00] | He said his job involved taking risks, | 他说他的工作包含着风险 |
[25:03] | and it was causing him stress. | 让他压力过大 |
[25:05] | So he wanted to stop taking risks? | 所以他是不想继续冒险了吗 |
[25:07] | No, he wanted to continue. | 不 他想要继续 |
[25:09] | Oh, I get it. | 我懂了 |
[25:10] | He wanted to continue with the risks, | 他想要继续冒风险 |
[25:12] | he just wanted to feel better about it. | 他只是希望心里能好过点 |
[25:14] | Yes. | 是的 |
[25:15] | And were you able to help him feel better | 那你有帮助他对于冒险 |
[25:16] | about taking these risks? | 获得心理安慰吗 |
[25:18] | Um, uh, we made progress. | 情况是有改善 |
[25:20] | – Yes or no? – Yes. | -请回答是或不是 -是 |
[25:22] | And after you helped him feel good about taking risks, | 那么在你帮助他获得心理安慰后 |
[25:26] | did he reveal that he then lost $50 million on one trade? | 他有没有告诉你他一笔交易损失了五千万 |
[25:32] | Dr. Agard, you are under oath. | 阿加德医生 你受誓言制约的 |
[25:33] | And if you will not answer, | 如果你不回答 |
[25:35] | I will have a judge compel you to answer. | 我会请法官强迫你回答 |
[25:37] | Yes. | 有 |
[25:38] | And how did he say he felt about losing $50 million | 那他关于一笔交易就损失五千万 |
[25:41] | on one trade? | 是什么心情 |
[25:42] | He said he felt guilty about it. | 他说他觉得愧疚 |
[25:44] | So he came to you to continue taking risks | 所以他来找你 好让自己继续冒险 |
[25:47] | until he finally lost $50 million | 直到他损失了五千万 |
[25:49] | and then admitted to being guilty. | 然后他承认自己有罪 |
[25:50] | That is not what she said. | 她不是这么说的 |
[25:52] | I’m sorry, he just felt guilty. | 抱歉 他是有负罪感 |
[25:54] | You want to drop this now, | 你是想现在就放弃起诉 |
[25:55] | or do you want us to hand this tape over to the SEC? | 还是要我把这录音送交证监会 |
[26:03] | Dr. Agard, did you want to give the testimony you just gave? | 阿加德医生 刚才的指证是你自愿的吗 |
[26:06] | – Of course not. – And why is that? | -当然不是 -为什么 |
[26:08] | Because I care about my clients. | 因为我在乎我的病人 |
[26:09] | Is it possible that you didn’t want to give it | 有没有可能你不愿意 |
[26:11] | because it’s not true? | 是因为这不是真的 |
[26:12] | No, it’s not possible. | 当然不可能 |
[26:14] | You couldn’t possibly have been pressured | 你不可能会在被迫的情况下 |
[26:15] | to give false testimony against your wishes? | 做出违背你意愿的证言吗 |
[26:19] | No, I couldn’t have. | 不 我不会 |
[26:20] | Have you ever been pressured to do something | 你之前有没有因为受到客户压力 |
[26:22] | you didn’t want to do by a client before? | 而做出过违背你意愿的事 |
[26:26] | Let me rephrase. | 请允许我换个说法 |
[26:27] | Isn’t it true that you released a client that you cared about | 你允许一个你在乎的病人离开了戒毒所 |
[26:29] | from rehab for no reason | 就因为受到了 |
[26:31] | other than you felt pressure from a different client | 来自另一个雇佣你的客户的压力 |
[26:34] | who was actually paying the bills? | 这是不是真的 |
[26:36] | Dr. Agard, you’re under oath, | 阿加德医生 你受誓言制约 |
[26:38] | and if you will not answer, | 如果你不回答 |
[26:39] | I will have a judge compel you to answer. | 我会请法官强迫你回答 |
[26:43] | Yes. | 是真的 |
[26:44] | And did this person die of an overdose | 这个人是否在不到24小时的时间里 |
[26:46] | less than 24 hours later? | 因为吸毒过量死亡了 |
[26:48] | Yes. | 是的 |
[26:49] | So if you let yourself be pressured | 如果关乎人命的事情 |
[26:51] | when someone’s life is at risk, | 你都能屈从于压力 |
[26:52] | what’s to make us think you’re not doing | 我们怎么能知道 |
[26:53] | the exact same thing right now? | 现在就并非这种情况呢 |
[27:08] | You arrogant piece of shit. | 你这个自大的混蛋 |
[27:10] | Watch yourself. This is my office. | 说话小心点 这是我办公室 |
[27:12] | Well, I don’t care what it is. | 我才不在乎 |
[27:13] | How dare you betray me like that? | 你怎么可以这样背叛我 |
[27:14] | – I tried to warn you. – You didn’t warn me. | -我提醒过你 -你不是提醒我 |
[27:16] | You asked me to lie for you, and I told you I wouldn’t. | 你要我为你说谎 我拒绝了 |
[27:18] | I asked you to lie for Sam Tull– | 我是要你为山姆·塔尔说谎 |
[27:20] | This isn’t about Sam Tull, and you know it. | 这事与山姆·塔尔无关 你也清楚 |
[27:22] | What the hell are you talking about? | 你说什么呢 |
[27:24] | I opened up to you so that we could build trust, | 我向你敞开心扉是为了和你建立信任 |
[27:26] | not so that you could humiliate me. | 不是为了让你羞辱我的 |
[27:28] | I humiliated you to help a man | 我羞辱你是为了帮助一个 |
[27:30] | you say you care about. | 你说你很在乎的人 |
[27:31] | And our fighting about your mother | 所以跟我们关于你母亲而吵的架 |
[27:32] | had nothing to do with that? | 一点关系都没有吗 |
[27:33] | – Excuse me? – You walked out of our session | -你说什么 -你咨询一半的时候走掉 |
[27:35] | because you didn’t want to talk about your mother. | 是因为你不想谈你的母亲 |
[27:37] | And the second you had the chance | 而且一有机会给你破坏 |
[27:39] | to permanently damage our relationship, you took it. | 我们的关系 你立刻就抓住了 |
[27:41] | You’re insane. | 你简直疯了 |
[27:42] | And you’re a self-serving narcissist | 而你是个自私自利的自恋狂 |
[27:44] | who will do or say anything to get what he wants. | 为了得到自己想要的东西不择手段 |
[27:46] | I did what I did in there to protect my client. | 我的所做所为只是为了保护我的客户 |
[27:49] | And I don’t give a shit if it hurt your feelings or not, | 我才不在乎是不是伤害了你的感情 |
[27:51] | because you betrayed him | 因为你对他的背叛 |
[27:52] | just as much as I’m betraying you. | 和我对你的背叛没有两样 |
[27:54] | And you may be the one who’s crying about it, | 你只是因此哭闹 |
[27:56] | but he’s the one who’s been accused of committing a crime. | 但他却要被强加上罪名了 |
[28:00] | If you’re lucky, someday you’re gonna realize | 如果你够幸运 有天你会明白 |
[28:03] | what’s really going on here, and when that day comes, | 现在到底是什么情况 那天到来时 |
[28:05] | I hope you find someone to help you, | 我希望你能找到能帮你的人 |
[28:07] | because it isn’t going to be me. | 因为那人绝不会是我 |
[28:15] | Mike, put that coffee down and check this out. | 麦克 把咖啡放下来看看这个 |
[28:19] | It’s a map of scarsdale– where I grew up. | 这是斯卡斯代尔的地图 我长大的地方 |
[28:22] | Tanaka returned the favor. | 田中的回礼 |
[28:24] | Actually, Louis, I got that for you. | 其实 路易 这是我送的 |
[28:26] | You did? Why? | 是你 为什么 |
[28:28] | Because you were right and I was wrong, | 因为你是对的 而我错了 |
[28:30] | and as crazy as it seems, | 而且虽然听起来疯狂 |
[28:33] | you and I actually make a pretty good team. | 但你我其实合作得还挺好的 |
[28:36] | Now all that’s left is calling Dominic to set up a meeting. | 万事俱备 只差让多米尼克安排见面了 |
[28:40] | Why don’t you do it? | 不如你去吧 |
[28:41] | I can’t. | 我没空 |
[28:42] | I got to go hang my map. | 我要去把我的地图挂起来 |
[28:49] | Dominic, what are you doing here? | 多米尼克 你在这儿干嘛 |
[28:51] | I was just about to call you. | 我正想打给你呢 |
[28:52] | To say what, that you blew up my deal? | 说什么 说你把我的单子搞砸了 |
[28:54] | – Because I already know. – What? | -我已经知道了 -什么 |
[28:55] | That’s right. Range Tech called me after they heard | 是的 山脉科技在他们听说 |
[28:57] | that I was negotiating with another company. | 我在跟另一家公司接洽时就联系我了 |
[28:59] | Problem is, I wasn’t negotiating with another company. | 问题是 我就没在跟另一家公司谈 |
[29:02] | My lawyers were without my consent. | 谈的是我的律师 还没经过我同意 |
[29:04] | Okay, calm down, Dominic. | 好的 镇定 多米尼克 |
[29:06] | There was a problem with Range Tech. | 山脉科技那边有问题 |
[29:07] | I told you that I didn’t want there to be any problems! | 我说过我不想听到有问题 |
[29:10] | Well, if you’d bought them, | 要是你买了他们 |
[29:11] | their problems were gonna become your problems. | 他们的问题就变成你的问题了 |
[29:13] | But just calm down and take a second, | 你就冷静下来想一想 |
[29:15] | because we brought you a solution. | 因为我们有解决方案 |
[29:17] | Which is what? | 什么方案 |
[29:18] | Mike, don’t call Dominic. Tanaka pulled out. | 麦克 别打给多米尼克 田中退出了 |
[29:20] | Pulled out of what? | 退出什么 |
[29:24] | It doesn’t matter. | 不重要了 |
[29:25] | You’re both fired. | 你们俩都被开除了 |
[29:32] | – Harvey, I need to talk to you. – Not now, Rachel. | -哈维 有事找你 -不方便 瑞秋 |
[29:34] | – Sam Tull’s been arrested. – What? | -山姆·塔尔被捕了 -什么 |
[29:36] | Gilroy’s lawyer gave formal notice to the SEC. | 吉尔罗伊的律师向证监会提交了正式通知 |
[29:39] | They won’t pay the fine under any circumstance. | 不管怎样他们都不用付罚金了 |
[29:40] | God damn it. | 妈的 |
[29:41] | Gretchen, get Paul Gilroy on the phone. | 格雷琴 打给保罗·吉尔罗伊 |
[29:43] | Harvey, what are you gonna do? | 哈维 你准备怎么做 |
[29:44] | Tull can’t go to prison for this. | 塔尔不能因为这个坐牢啊 |
[29:45] | – No one’s going to prison. – But how do you know that? | -没人会坐牢 -你怎么保证 |
[29:47] | We didn’t think he’d be arrested in the first place. | 我们之前还没想到他会被捕呢 |
[29:49] | I don’t care what we thought. | 我不管我们之前是怎么想的 |
[29:50] | It’s not gonna happen because I’m not letting it happen. | 我不让这件事发生 它就不会发生 |
[29:52] | I’ve got Mr. Gilroy on Line one. | 吉尔罗伊先生接入了一号线 |
[29:55] | Are you out of your mind? You contacted the SEC? | 你疯了吗 竟然联系了证监会 |
[29:57] | They contacted me. | 是他们联系的我 |
[29:59] | And I’m not the one who filed a malicious prosecution lawsuit. | 提起恶意诉讼的人可不是我 |
[30:01] | No, you’re the one who got his ass kicked | 不 但你是那个取证的时候死的很惨 |
[30:03] | in a deposition then turned around and asked for more. | 然后还敢再回来讨更多打的人 |
[30:05] | I didn’t get my ass kicked, Mr. Specter. | 我没有输得很惨 斯佩克特先生 |
[30:08] | That idiot therapist did, and she no longer works for us. | 惨的是那个心理医生 她已经不跟我们合作了 |
[30:10] | But you still don’t have any proof | 可你还是没有证据说那些交易 |
[30:12] | that I authorized those trades, and you never will. | 是我授权的 并且你以后也不会有 |
[30:14] | So I suggest you stop harassing me | 所以我建议你别再骚扰我了 |
[30:16] | and focus on getting your client out of jail. | 好好去想怎么把你的客户从牢里捞出来吧 |
[30:21] | You heard the man. | 你听到他说的了 |
[30:23] | We’re dropping the lawsuit? | 我们要放弃吗 |
[30:24] | No, we’re doubling the damages. | 不 我们要把损害赔偿翻倍 |
[30:25] | Get it done. | 搞定它 |
[30:30] | You son of a bitch. You set us up. | 你个混蛋 你设计我们 |
[30:33] | I’m sorry, Louis, I have no idea what you’re talking about. | 抱歉 路易 我不知道你在说什么 |
[30:35] | Oh, bullshit. You told Tanaka not to make a deal. | 放屁 是你跟田中说别交易的 |
[30:38] | Yes, I did. | 是我说的 |
[30:39] | At first, it looked like a good idea, | 这开始听着像个好主意 |
[30:41] | but then I did my due diligence, | 但后来我做了尽职调查 |
[30:42] | and lo and behold, it didn’t. | 你瞅瞅 就发现这主意不咋地啊 |
[30:44] | Was that before or after you leaked our meeting to Range Tech? | 在你把会议透给山脉科技前还是之后 |
[30:47] | I have to say, I’m appalled. | 不得不说 我很震惊 |
[30:48] | I mean, after you’ve been so aboveboard | 在我和你做了这么多 |
[30:50] | in all your dealings with me, | 正大光明的交易之后 |
[30:52] | to think that I would go behind your back | 你居然认为我会在你背后捅刀子 |
[30:54] | and leak news of that meeting with no possible chance | 在没有任何证据指向我的情况下 |
[30:56] | of it being linked back to me, that’s really offensive. | 说我走漏了会议消息 这想法简直是侮辱 |
[30:59] | It is linked back to you, plain as day. | 它能指向你 逻辑一清二楚 |
[31:00] | Then I guess you two must have some sort of proof, | 那我猜你们俩肯定是证据充足了 |
[31:03] | because if you don’t, | 要是你们没有 |
[31:04] | you can walk yourselves the hell out of my office. | 那就请滚出我的办公室 |
[31:08] | It’s one thing for you to have your feud with me, | 跟我斗是一回事 |
[31:11] | but you just cost your firm a huge piece of business. | 但你刚刚让你的律所失去了一块肥肉 |
[31:14] | Let me explain to you what I already told him. | 我来跟你解释一下 这话我也跟他讲过 |
[31:17] | This isn’t about business. It’s about getting even. | 这无关生意 而在于一报还一报 |
[31:35] | Harvey, do you have a minute? | 哈维 你现在有空吗 |
[31:36] | If you’re here to tell me to drop that countersuit– | 如果你是来劝我放弃反诉的… |
[31:38] | I’m not telling you to drop anything. | 我不是来劝你放弃什么的 |
[31:40] | I’m just saying in addition to attacking Gilroy, | 我只是说除了攻击吉尔罗伊 |
[31:42] | we should be getting proof that Sam got the authorization | 我们还应该找证据来证明山姆对那些交易 |
[31:44] | for those trades. | 是有授权的 |
[31:45] | We don’t have any proof. | 我们没有证据 |
[31:46] | We can if we get some of the other traders | 我们可以 如果能让其他交易员 |
[31:48] | to come forward and say how it went. | 站出来作证就行 |
[31:49] | They’ll never testify to that. | 他们绝不会作证的 |
[31:50] | Harvey, that therapist was the company therapist. | 哈维 那个医师是公司医师 |
[31:53] | Those traders saw her on a regular basis | 那些交易员定期去见她 |
[31:55] | to keep their shit together. | 来保证自己精神正常 |
[31:56] | So, if Sam opened up to her about work, | 所以如果山姆跟她谈了工作 |
[31:58] | then some of the other traders must have too. | 其他交易员肯定也说过 |
[32:00] | She can’t speak to that. | 她不能说出来 |
[32:01] | Of course she can. | 当然可以 |
[32:02] | If Tull waived privilege, then they all did. | 塔尔放弃了医患保密权 其他人肯定也是 |
[32:04] | You know that. | 你很清楚 |
[32:05] | It doesn’t matter. You saw what I did to her. | 那不重要 你也知道我对她做了什么 |
[32:07] | She’s not gonna want to help us. | 她不会愿意帮我们的 |
[32:08] | It’s not about helping us. It’s about helping her client. | 那不是帮我们 是帮她的患者 |
[32:10] | I can’t ask her to do that. | 我不能要求她那么做 |
[32:11] | – Why not? – Because I can’t. | -为什么 -就是不能 |
[32:15] | – Harvey, what’s going on? – Nothing’s going on. | -哈维 到底怎么回事 -没什么 |
[32:19] | How did you know those things about her in that deposition? | 取证会上她那些事 你怎么知道的 |
[32:22] | Because I did. | 就是知道了 |
[32:23] | Does it have something to do with the fact | 这跟你有恐慌症 |
[32:24] | that you’ve been having panic attacks | 而她是你的治疗师这事 |
[32:25] | and that she’s your therapist? | 有关系吗 |
[32:26] | – Because if it does– – This conversation is over. | -如果有 -我们的对话到此为止 |
[32:29] | Look, I am not trying to butt into things | 我不是想插手什么 |
[32:31] | that don’t concern me, but this isn’t about you. | 跟我没关系的事 但这事与你无关 |
[32:34] | This is about keeping Sam Tull out of prison. | 关系的是不让山姆·塔尔进监狱 |
[32:55] | What the hell are you doing here? | 你们来这里做什么 |
[32:58] | You two don’t work for me anymore. | 你俩已经不为我工作了 |
[32:59] | Just give us a minute to explain. | 给我们一分钟解释一下 |
[33:00] | There’s nothing to explain. | 没什么可解释的 |
[33:01] | You blew up my deal and ruined a friendship | 你们搞砸了我的交易 毁了我的友谊 |
[33:03] | because you thought you knew better than me. | 就因为你们自以为比我懂的多 |
[33:05] | We do know better than you. | 我们是比你懂的多 |
[33:06] | You’re an arrogant son of a bitch. | 你就是个自大的混蛋 |
[33:07] | Dominic, this is a draft of a class-action lawsuit | 多米尼克 这是一份集体诉讼的草稿 |
[33:10] | headed Range Tech’s way | 被告是山脉科技 |
[33:11] | the second the EPA’s report comes out. | 环保局报告一出就会提起 |
[33:13] | That’s the same report that your friend kept buried. | 就是你朋友一直雪藏的那份报告 |
[33:16] | And if you’d bought them, | 你要买下他们 |
[33:17] | that suit would have been headed your way. | 诉讼就是告你了 |
[33:18] | So, yes, we blew up the deal, | 所以没错 我们是搞砸了你的交易 |
[33:20] | but that man was never your friend. | 但那人从来不是你的朋友 |
[33:21] | You lied to me, and worse than that, | 你骗了我 而更糟的是 |
[33:23] | you didn’t respect me. | 你不尊重我 |
[33:24] | I am sorry. I shouldn’t have antagonized you. | 对不起 我不该跟你对抗 |
[33:26] | And I shouldn’t have said that rushing through this deal | 我也不该说不做尽职调查 |
[33:28] | without doing due diligence was feasible. | 就快速完成交易是可行的 |
[33:30] | You see, the bottom line is, is that we were both right | 重点是 在考虑跟田中交易这事上 |
[33:31] | when we tried to do this deal with Tanaka. | 我们俩都是对的 |
[33:33] | And now that we’ve got nothing to hide from you, | 现在我们没什么可对你遮掩的了 |
[33:35] | there is nothing to stop us from finding you someone else. | 我们会克服一切困难帮你找到别的卖主 |
[33:40] | So, instead of standing here kissing my ass, | 那你们与其在这里拍我马屁 |
[33:43] | why don’t you get to work doing that? | 不如赶紧着手去办吧 |
[33:54] | If you’re here to apologize, I’m not interested. | 如果你是来道歉的 那我没兴趣 |
[33:56] | I’m not here to apologize. | 我不是来道歉的 |
[33:58] | I’m here because I need to look at your files. | 我来是因为我需要看你的记录 |
[34:00] | There really is no end to your arrogance. | 你的自大还真是没有上限 |
[34:02] | I wouldn’t ask if this wasn’t | 这是唯一能避免山姆入狱的办法 |
[34:03] | the only way to keep Sam out of prison. | 否则我不会来求你的 |
[34:05] | I’m not giving you Sam Tull’s file. | 我不会给你山姆·塔尔的档案 |
[34:07] | And I’m not asking for it. | 我要的也不是他的 |
[34:08] | I want to see all the files of the other traders you saw. | 我要看你见的其他所有交易员的 |
[34:11] | Are you out of your mind? | 你是疯了吗 |
[34:12] | No, I’m not. They all signed the same waiver Sam did. | 我没有 他们都签了跟山姆那样的弃权书 |
[34:15] | Some of them must have admitted the way it works at Butler, | 肯定有人承认过在巴特勒的工作方式 |
[34:18] | and it’s in your notes. | 那就在你的记录里 |
[34:21] | Let me see if I have my facts straight. | 我看看我理解的对不对 |
[34:22] | You eviscerate me, justify it, | 你把我伤个透 还给自己找了理由 |
[34:26] | and then waltz back here as if nothing happened. | 之后又像一切都没发生过一样跑回来 |
[34:28] | I know something happened, but now is not the time. | 我没当没事发生 但现在不是时候谈那个 |
[34:30] | You mean now is not the time as long as you need a favor. | 不是时候是因为你又需要求我了 |
[34:32] | Oh, god damn it, you’re not doing me a favor. | 该死的 你这不是帮我 |
[34:34] | You’re helping your patient, the one you said | 是帮你的病人 那个你说 |
[34:36] | you went to see three different lawyers to keep from betraying. | 咨询三个律师 就为了不背叛他的那位 |
[34:38] | And if you hadn’t betrayed me, | 可如果你没有背叛我 |
[34:40] | you wouldn’t be in this position right now. | 你现在就不会是这样的境地了 |
[34:42] | What do you want me to say– I’m sorry? | 你想让我说什么 对不起吗 |
[34:43] | As a matter of fact, I do. | 事实上 是的 |
[34:45] | You think I wanted to depose you like that? | 你以为我想那样贬低你吗 |
[34:46] | It made me sick. | 我也很痛苦 |
[34:48] | I hated every goddamn second of it, | 我憎恨那过程的每一秒钟 |
[34:49] | because I know all you’ve been trying to do is help me, | 因为我知道你一直都在努力帮助我 |
[34:53] | and the only reason I didn’t apologize before | 而我之前没道歉的唯一原因 |
[34:55] | is because if I knew it kept Sam out of prison, | 是因为如果知道这就能保证山姆不入狱 |
[34:58] | I’d do it all again. | 我还会再来一次 |
[35:04] | Now, are you gonna help me? | 现在 你愿意帮我了吗 |
[35:08] | Harvey, even if I wanted to help you, | 哈维 就算我想帮你 |
[35:10] | it — it doesn’t say those things in my files. | 我的档案里也没那些事 |
[35:13] | I need them anyway. | 我还是需要它们 |
[35:14] | I just told you they don’t have what you need. | 我刚说了他们没有你要的东西 |
[35:15] | I know that, and you know that, | 这我知道 你也知道 |
[35:17] | but they don’t know that. | 但他们不知道 |
[35:18] | You’re gonna try and bluff them? | 你想吓唬他们 |
[35:20] | It won’t work. | 那没用的 |
[35:21] | You saw what I did in there to you, | 你见过我在取证会上对你做的 |
[35:23] | and that was something I didn’t want to do. | 而且我还不想伤害你呢 |
[35:25] | Trust me, they won’t know what hit ’em. | 相信我 他们会输的落花流水 |
[35:36] | We get fired by Mckernon Motors, | 我们被麦肯诺炒了 |
[35:37] | and you didn’t tell me and you didn’t tell Harvey? | 你们却没有跟我说 也没跟哈维说 |
[35:39] | – Wait, Jessica– – God damn it. | -稍等 杰西卡 -真是够了 |
[35:40] | We didn’t tell anyone because we were fired | 我们没说是因为我们是被炒过 |
[35:42] | for less than a day, and then we fixed it. | 不到一天 然后我们又弥补回来了 |
[35:44] | Oh, you fixed it? | 是吗 弥补回来了 |
[35:46] | Yes, it was all a misunderstanding. | 是的 那只是个是误会 |
[35:47] | Now Dominic’s back on board. | 多米尼克已经回来了 |
[35:48] | I don’t give a shit that Dominic is back on board | 我才不管多米尼克是不是又回来了 |
[35:49] | and neither does Fletcher Engines. | 弗莱彻引擎公司也不在乎 |
[35:51] | – Fletcher Engines? – That’s right. | -弗莱彻引擎公司 -没错 |
[35:52] | In the less than a day that you were fired by Mckernon, | 你们被麦肯诺炒掉不到一天 |
[35:54] | Jack Soloff signed Fletcher as a client, | 弗莱彻就成了杰克·索罗夫的客户 |
[35:56] | and now I have to let Mckernon go. | 而我如今得放弃麦肯诺了 |
[35:58] | That son of a bitch. | 狗娘养的 |
[35:59] | Jessica, he set this whole thing up. | 杰西卡 这一切都是他策划好的 |
[36:00] | Oh, and I’m sure you did nothing to antagonize him. | 我相信肯定不是因为你跟他作对来着 |
[36:02] | I did do nothing. I swear, I wasn’t petty. | 我什么都没干 我发誓 我没有小气 |
[36:04] | I trusted him, and then he used that trust | 我信任他 他却利用这信任 |
[36:06] | to stab us in the back. | 在我们背后捅刀子 |
[36:07] | Jessica, you have no idea. | 杰西卡 你真不知道 |
[36:08] | Louis has never been more right in his life. | 路易这辈子从没这么睿智过 |
[36:10] | You can’t dump Mckernon. It’ll kill Harvey. | 你不能放弃麦肯诺 哈维会疯的 |
[36:12] | Well, we can’t goddamn represent them now, | 但现在我们也不能代表他们了 |
[36:14] | and you know it. | 你们也知道 |
[36:15] | We can if you tell Jack he has to drop Fletcher. | 你让杰克放弃弗莱彻 我们就可以 |
[36:17] | Do you realize the position you’re putting me in? | 知道你们把我推到什么样的处境上了吗 |
[36:18] | Fletcher is worth three times what Mckernon is. | 弗莱彻的价值是麦肯诺的三倍 |
[36:21] | I’m sorry you’re in this position right now, | 很抱歉你的尴尬处境 |
[36:23] | but for once, I’m not the one who put you in it. | 但这次 害你陷入这种处境的不是我 |
[36:26] | Jack Soloff is. | 是杰克·索罗夫 |
[36:41] | Dinner is served. | 晚餐准备好了 |
[36:45] | I guess that means you got opie his bridal gift after all. | 我猜你还是给那个臭小子送上结婚大礼了 |
[36:49] | I did. | 没错 |
[36:50] | And I shouldn’t have been so standoffish with you in the file room. | 而且我不该在档案室里对你那么不友好 |
[36:54] | Well, maybe I shouldn’t have had that be our first interaction. | 是我不该让我们的初次会面那么不愉快 |
[36:58] | No, that’s not on you. That’s on me. | 不 不怪你 怪我 |
[37:01] | I never welcomed you to the firm, and I should have. | 我从没欢迎你进入公司 我应该欢迎的 |
[37:05] | You know, when I was a young mother, | 我还是个年轻母亲时 |
[37:09] | first week of school, every day I dropped my little girl off. | 我女儿开学第一周 我每天都送她上学 |
[37:11] | When I left, she cried. | 我一离开她就哭 |
[37:14] | Friday came, I left, she didn’t cry. | 到周五了我走时 她没有哭 |
[37:18] | So I did. | 我却哭了 |
[37:21] | What are you saying? | 你在说什么 |
[37:23] | You didn’t welcome me to the firm | 你没有欢迎我进公司 |
[37:25] | because you weren’t ready to see your little girl move on. | 是因为你没准备好看你的女儿向前走 |
[37:29] | Are you saying Harvey is my little girl? | 你是说我把哈维当作我的小女儿啦 |
[37:31] | I’m saying you weren’t ready to move on. | 我是说你没准备好向前走 |
[37:36] | You’re all right, Gretchen. | 你很厉害 格蕾琴 |
[37:41] | Hope you like French. | 希望你喜欢法国菜 |
[37:48] | Hi. | 好啊 |
[37:51] | You know, you didn’t have to schedule an appointment | 你没必要专门安排预约 |
[37:52] | just to tell me how it turned out. | 来告诉我结果 |
[37:54] | I scheduled an appointment to give you these. | 我是为了来给你这个的 |
[37:59] | Thank you very much. | 非常感谢 |
[38:02] | They’re from Sam Tull. | 是山姆·塔尔给的 |
[38:05] | Did you get me anything? | 那你给我带了什么东西吗 |
[38:07] | I did. | 我有 |
[38:09] | I’m ready to talk about my mother. | 我准备好谈我母亲了 |
[38:24] | This is beautiful. | 好漂亮 |
[38:26] | – Why did– – I wanted to celebrate a special occasion. | -为什么 -我想庆祝一个特殊的时刻 |
[38:28] | What’s the special occasion? | 什么特殊时刻 |
[38:34] | I got us the Plaza Hotel on your birthday. | 我订到了你生日那天的广场饭店 |
[38:40] | For our wedding? | 举办我们的婚礼吗 |
[38:42] | Yeah. | 对啊 |
[38:47] | Oh, that is the sweetest thing you’ve done | 这是从你向我求婚以后 |
[38:49] | since you asked me to marry you. | 做过最贴心的事了 |
[38:50] | No, it’s the sweetest thing I’ve done | 不 这是我做下件最贴心的事前 |
[38:52] | until the next thing I do. | 最贴心的事 |
[38:54] | Oh, Mike. | 迈克 |
[38:56] | I mean, how did you do it? | 你怎么做到的 |
[38:58] | That must have been impossible. | 一定非常难吧 |
[38:59] | No, it was a piece of cake. | 不 小菜一碟 |
[39:01] | You went to donna, didn’t you? | 你去找唐娜了吧 |
[39:03] | That’s why it was a piece of cake. | 所以才是小菜一碟啊 |
[39:22] | Jessica, what are you doing here so late? | 杰西卡 这么晚了你来干什么 |
[39:24] | I didn’t get a chance to congratulate you | 我还没恭喜你签下了 |
[39:25] | on signing Fletcher Engines. | 弗莱彻引擎公司 |
[39:27] | Hey, good news travels fast. | 好事传千里啊 |
[39:29] | Yes, it does, and you’re going to drop them even faster. | 是啊 但你得放弃得更快 |
[39:32] | I take it this has something to do | 我猜这跟我们和 |
[39:34] | with our long-standing relationship with Mckernon Motors. | 麦肯诺马达公司的长期合作关系有关 |
[39:37] | You know damn well what this has to do with. | 你非常清楚这到底跟什么有关 |
[39:39] | I know that my client is the fourth-largest engine manufacturer | 我知道我的客户可是国内第四大 |
[39:43] | in the country. | 引擎生产商 |
[39:44] | And if you had landed them like a man, | 如果你光明正大地争取到他们 |
[39:46] | I’d be the first one in here with a bottle of champagne. | 我会第一个拿着香槟来庆贺 |
[39:48] | But you did it by putting a shiv in your fellow attorneys. | 但你却是靠坑害同事才争取到的 |
[39:51] | So this– it’s how it’s gonna be. | 所以…结果就是这样 |
[39:53] | And by “fellow attorneys,” don’t you really mean “Harvey”? | 你说的同事 指的是哈维吧 |
[39:56] | Watch yourself, Jack, | 小心点 杰克 |
[39:57] | and drop Fletcher Engines by morning. | 明早前放弃弗莱彻引擎公司 |
[39:59] | If you don’t, I will. | 如果你不放 我也会 |
[40:01] | By morning it is. | 明早就放 |
[40:05] | And by afternoon, the entire firm’s gonna know | 到明天下午 整个公司都会知道 |
[40:07] | that you chose a mid-size client over Fletcher | 你放弃弗莱彻 选了个中等价值的客户 |
[40:09] | because Harvey Specter has an attachment to them… | 就因为哈维·斯派克特喜欢他们 |
[40:14] | and you have an attachment to him. | 而你喜欢哈维 |
[40:18] | I admire people who challenge me, Jack. | 我欣赏敢挑战我的人 杰克 |
[40:22] | But there’s a limit to that, and you are on the very edge. | 但挑战是有极限的 而你正在极限边缘 |
[40:27] | So let me be clear. | 我说清楚点吧 |
[40:29] | This is your last chance to work with me. | 这是你最后一次跟我合作的机会 |
[40:33] | Take it, and you have a future. | 抓住机会 你还有前途 |
[40:35] | Don’t, and you can go ask Daniel Hardman for a job, | 抓不住 就去丹尼尔·哈德曼那求职吧 |
[40:39] | because we both know that’s how you got the idea | 你我都清楚 抢弗莱彻引擎公司的主意 |
[40:41] | for Fletcher Engines in the first place. | 跟他们关系大得很 |