时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:07] | Your execution date has been set. | 你的处决日期已经定下来了 |
[00:09] | – When? – 30 days. | -什么时候 -三十天后 |
[00:11] | You said you were gonna find Maria. | 你说过你会找到玛利亚 |
[00:13] | You have one week to find a witness. | 你们有一周时间来找到证人 |
[00:14] | After that, his execution date is set in stone. | 一周后 他的行刑日期就不会再变了 |
[00:18] | We found the guy who’s been feeding Sutter his information. | 我们已经找到那个向萨特提供信息的人了 |
[00:20] | Phillip Allen. I know. | 菲利普·亚伦 我知道 |
[00:21] | He came by to cut a deal two hours ago, | 两个小时前他来找我签协议 |
[00:23] | so I gave him one. | 我跟他签了 |
[00:23] | – No you goddamn didn’t. – Relax. | -不 你没有 -冷静 |
[00:26] | As far as the SEC is concerned, Mike lead directly | 就证监会而言 迈克直接指向那位证人 |
[00:28] | to the witness who’s gonna put that piece of shit away | 这将让那个该死的混蛋的余生 |
[00:29] | for the rest of his life. | 都在监狱中悲惨的度过 |
[00:31] | You have a small window to come clean with the SEC | 但你只有一个短暂的机会 可以向证监会自首 |
[00:33] | and save yourself. | 以免牢狱之灾 |
[00:34] | I would never turn on my own father. | 我不会背叛我父亲 |
[00:35] | I didn’t take this deal for that son of a bitch. | 我不是为了那个杂种进了监狱 |
[00:37] | I took it for my wife. | 我进来是为了我很爱的妻子 |
[00:38] | And if you ever contact her again without my blessing, | 如果你再未经我的允许找她 |
[00:41] | I swear to God, I will beat the shit out of you. | 我对天发誓我会痛扁你 |
[00:44] | Jim Rogers found your missing witness. | 吉米·罗杰斯找到了你们要找的失踪的证人 |
[00:46] | She died three years ago. | 她三年前去世了 |
[00:48] | You’re informing on your roommate. | 你要告发你的室友 |
[00:49] | I know it, and if you don’t get me out of here soon, | 我很清楚 你不快点把我弄出去 |
[00:52] | your bunkmate’s gonna know it, too. | 你的室友也要知道了 |
[00:54] | They pulled Mike’s deal. | 他们取消了与迈克的交易 |
[00:55] | Goddamn it, I drove that guy to you! | 真该死 是我逼他投向了你们 |
[00:57] | If I tell them that, | 但如果我把事情告诉他们 |
[00:58] | they’re gonna know what we did. | 他们就会发现我们动过手脚 |
[00:59] | Sean, please, there’s got to be | 肖恩 求你了 一定还有 |
[01:00] | another way to make this happen. | 别的办法能达到目的 |
[01:01] | I’m sorry, Harvey, there isn’t. | 抱歉 哈维 恐怕没有 |
[01:08] | Jessica, can I talk to you for a second? | 杰西卡 我能和你聊两句吗 |
[01:10] | Harvey, can it wait? | 哈维 能等等吗 |
[01:11] | I just got some bad news about our death row case. | 我刚得知了一个死刑案的坏消息 |
[01:13] | No, it can’t. | 不行 |
[01:14] | – Cahill just pulled Mike’s deal. – What? | -卡荷尔刚刚取消了迈克的协议 -什么 |
[01:17] | I thought he was a man of his word. | 我以为他是个言出必行的人 |
[01:18] | He’s saying it wasn’t him. | 他说不是他 |
[01:19] | It was his superiors, but what difference does it make? | 是他的领导干的 但这有什么区别呢 |
[01:22] | It makes all the difference in the world, | 当然有区别 |
[01:23] | because if it’s him, you can go over his head. | 如果是他做的 那你可以越过他上报 |
[01:25] | I go over his head, | 如果我越过他 |
[01:26] | everybody knows we’re in on this thing together. | 那所有人都知道我们是串通的了 |
[01:28] | So what you’re telling me is, | 所以你的意思是 |
[01:29] | not only are they pulling Mike’s deal, | 不仅迈克的协议被取消了 |
[01:31] | but you’re going to lose this case for nothing? | 你还毫无意义地输了一个案子 |
[01:33] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[01:34] | I guess that’s what I’m telling you. | 差不多就这个意思 |
[01:36] | Then you’re not gonna like what I have to say. | 那你肯定不想听到我要说的这些话 |
[01:40] | But if Mike’s not getting out, | 如果迈克出不来 |
[01:41] | – you might as well win. – What? | -也许你应该赢了案子 -什么 |
[01:42] | Harvey, we’re in the middle of building ourselves back up. | 哈维 我们现在正在重整旗鼓 |
[01:45] | You lose this case, we take it in the knee. | 如果你输了这场官司 我们就回到起点了 |
[01:47] | Jessica, the guy is guilty. | 杰西卡 这个人犯罪了 |
[01:48] | And you’re his goddamn lawyer. | 但你是他的律师 |
[01:50] | And you took this case. | 接了这个案子 |
[01:51] | And I never would have taken it | 如果不是为了救迈克出来 |
[01:52] | if it wasn’t to get Mike out. | 我根本不会接这个案子 |
[01:54] | Well, you did take it. | 但你确实接了 |
[01:54] | And if it’s just gonna kick us back down the mountain, | 这也将把我们打回原点 |
[01:57] | then I don’t care what it takes. | 我不在乎你用什么手段 |
[02:00] | You win that goddamn case. | 赢下这场官司 |
[02:07] | We’re gathered to hear the United States | 我们现在开始审理公诉人 |
[02:09] | versus William Sutter on the charges of insider trading. | 对威廉·萨特内幕交易指控的案件 |
[02:14] | Is the prosecution prepared to deliver its opening statement? | 公诉人准备好进行开庭陈述了吗 |
[02:16] | We are, Your Honor. | 准备好了 法官大人 |
[02:21] | Ladies and gentlemen of the jury, | 陪审团的各位女士们 先生们 |
[02:22] | William Sutter has been earning outrageous returns | 威廉·萨特近几十年 |
[02:24] | for decades. | 赚取了巨额的财富 |
[02:26] | Now, I’m sure the defense is going to try to | 我相信辩方律师会试图 |
[02:28] | convince you Mr. Sutter trades with his gut | 说服你们萨特先生是凭借他的勇气 |
[02:30] | or his instinct or some mysterious explanation | 和直觉或是一些无法证实的神秘力量 |
[02:33] | that is impossible to verify. | 来进行交易的 |
[02:36] | But that isn’t how he makes his money. | 但这并不是他财富的来源 |
[02:38] | And we can prove it. | 我们也可以证明这点 |
[02:40] | We have a witness that can document giving | 我们有一位证人记录了 |
[02:42] | inside information to William Sutter time | 近十年他如何对威廉·萨特 |
[02:44] | and time again over the last ten years. | 一次又一次的提供内幕消息 |
[02:46] | And when we present that witness to you, | 当我们把这个证人带到你们面前后 |
[02:49] | you’ll be leaping out of your chair to convict | 你们一定会跳起来 |
[02:51] | that man beyond a reasonable doubt. | 想要将这个人定罪 |
[02:53] | Mr. Specter. | 斯佩克特先生 |
[02:54] | What the hell witness is he talking about? | 他说的证人是什么意思 |
[02:56] | Didn’t it have to be in discovery? | 这种事情不是应该要提前告知吗 |
[02:57] | It sure as hell did. | 他确实应该那样做 |
[02:59] | What’re you gonna do about it? | 你要怎么做 |
[03:00] | I’m gonna stop it dead in its tracks. | 我要阻止他那样做 |
[03:02] | Mr. Specter, | 斯佩克特先生 |
[03:03] | is the defense ready to deliver its opening statement? | 辩方准备好进行开庭陈述了吗 |
[03:05] | No, Your Honor, but we are ready to request | 没有 法官大人 但我们准备好要求 |
[03:08] | an immediate three-day delay of these proceedings. | 进行三天的延迟了 |
[03:11] | On what grounds? | 以什么理由 |
[03:12] | The prosecution knows what grounds, | 公诉人知道理由 |
[03:13] | because he just violated the rules of discovery. | 因为他刚刚违反了告知原则 |
[03:15] | Your Honor, | 法官大人 |
[03:16] | I have absolutely no idea what he’s talking about. | 我不知道他在说什么 |
[03:18] | Yes, you do because you just introduced a witness | 你知道 因为你刚刚在开庭陈述中 |
[03:20] | into your opening statement | 引入了一位证人 |
[03:21] | and this is the first I’m hearing about it. | 我们之前从来没有听说过这个证人 |
[03:23] | It’s the first you’re hearing about it | 你之所以之前从来没有听说过这个证人 |
[03:25] | because the witness just came forward yesterday. | 是因为这个证人昨天才出现 |
[03:27] | I’m sorry, did the Internet go down? | 对不起 难道互联网瘫痪了吗 |
[03:29] | Did you go over the limit on your friends and family plan? | 你的套餐流量用完了吗 |
[03:31] | Because we’re required to be notified | 因为你应该通知我们的 |
[03:33] | and I don’t even know what this person’s name is. | 但我现在连这个人的名字都不知道 |
[03:35] | His name is Phillip Allen and he’s prepared | 他叫菲利普·亚伦 他准备好 |
[03:37] | to put that man behind bars where he belongs. | 要将那个人送到他该在的监狱里了 |
[03:39] | Mr. Cahill, that’s enough. | 卡荷尔先生 够了 |
[03:41] | Your Honor, we need three days to depose this witness. | 法官大人 我们需要三天时间对证人取证 |
[03:44] | This is ridiculous. | 这太荒唐了 |
[03:45] | They’ve lost, they know it, and they’re just trying to stall. | 他们知道自己要输了 这只是在拖延时间 |
[03:47] | Then you should have thought of that before you decided | 那你在我的法庭上抛下这枚重磅炸弹之前 |
[03:49] | to drop this bomb in my courtroom. | 就该想到这点 |
[03:51] | Mr. Specter, you have three days. | 斯佩克特先生 给你三天时间 |
[03:59] | I wasn’t expecting you so soon. | 我没想到会这么快再见到你们 |
[04:02] | We have some news we wanted to give you in person. | 我们有些消息想当面告诉你 |
[04:05] | We found Maria Gomez. | 我们找到玛利亚·戈麦斯了 |
[04:07] | Leonard, she died three years ago. | 伦纳德 她三年前去世了 |
[04:10] | What does that mean? | 那是什么意思 |
[04:12] | It means that we have five more days to find | 意思是我们还有五天时间再去 |
[04:14] | something we can use to get your case re-opened. | 找一些有用的信息让你的案子重审 |
[04:17] | That sounds like a polite way of telling me that in 30 days, | 听起来像在用一种婉转的方式跟我说三十天后 |
[04:20] | I’m gone. | 我就会死 |
[04:21] | And what if there was a way to get us more than five days? | 如果我们能有不止五天时间呢 |
[04:23] | Let’s take it. | 那就抓住机会啊 |
[04:24] | You have the right to have a family member | 你在行刑时有权要求 |
[04:26] | present at your execution. | 一位家庭成员到场 |
[04:28] | If you have a relative that’s sick, | 如果你有以为生病的亲属 |
[04:30] | who needs time to get better to travel, | 需要康复以后才能赶来 |
[04:32] | we can petition the court for a delay | 我们就可以向法院请求延期 |
[04:35] | and they have to grant it. | 而且他们必须同意 |
[04:37] | The woman who raised me, my Aunt Harriet. | 我姨妈哈莉特 是她把我拉扯大的 |
[04:39] | She has MS. | 她患有多发性硬化症 |
[04:41] | But that’s not gonna do us any good, | 但这也没什么用 |
[04:44] | because she doesn’t want anything to do with me. | 因为她不想和我扯上任何关系 |
[04:46] | She never came to visit you? | 她从没来探视过你吗 |
[04:48] | She thinks I’m guilty. | 她觉得我是有罪的 |
[04:49] | Says I brought shame on the family. | 说我让家族蒙羞了 |
[04:51] | Even if you did, you need her now. | 就算这是真的 你如今也需要她 |
[04:53] | She has to see that. | 她必须明白这一点 |
[04:54] | I reached out to her, Rachel, | 我联系过她 瑞秋 |
[04:56] | a thousand times my first years here. | 我刚进来的那一年里联系了她无数次 |
[04:58] | I wrote her that there’s nothing I needed | 我写信告诉她 我最最需要的就是 |
[05:01] | more than to know that I had her support. | 知道她是支持我的 |
[05:03] | She didn’t give it to me then, and… | 可既然她当时就没有支持我… |
[05:06] | she’s not gonna give it to me now. | 现在也不会 |
[05:08] | Well, maybe if she could see that | 如果她知道 |
[05:09] | two women like us believe in you, | 我们这样的人都相信你 |
[05:12] | then she’ll be able to believe in you, too. | 她说不定也就会相信你了 |
[05:15] | If you can make that happen, | 如果你们真能让她相信我 |
[05:16] | that would mean the world to me. | 那对我而言比什么都重要 |
[05:18] | Then we’ll make that happen. | 我们会让她相信你的 |
[05:22] | That was nice work in there. | 你刚刚那招很厉害啊 |
[05:23] | Think it was good enough to get us a mistrial? | 我觉得这足以让我们争取到无效审判了 |
[05:25] | Mistrial? | 无效审判 |
[05:26] | You’re lucky they didn’t find you guilty after that. | 你该庆幸他们刚才没直接判你有罪 |
[05:29] | What the hell are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[05:30] | Enough bullshit, William. | 别再糊弄我了 威廉 |
[05:32] | This isn’t the SEC asking anymore, this is me. | 这次不是证监会问你了 而是我问你 |
[05:35] | Who the hell is Phillip Allen | 菲利普·亚伦是谁 |
[05:36] | and what the hell is he gonna tell them? | 他又准备告诉他们些什么 |
[05:38] | He’s an investment banker, used to work for me. | 他是个投资银行家 曾经在我手下工作 |
[05:40] | He’s not gonna tell them shit about me | 他不会和他们说任何关于我的事的 |
[05:41] | because he doesn’t know shit about me. | 因为他完全不知道我的事 |
[05:43] | Then why were you so surprised when they said they had him? | 那在他们说他是证人时你为何如此惊讶 |
[05:46] | Because he can tell them about my daughter. | 因为他能说我女儿的事 |
[05:48] | I get it. | 我明白了 |
[05:49] | He gives inside information to her, | 他把内部消息透露给她 |
[05:51] | so if this goes down, | 所以假如东窗事发了 |
[05:53] | she goes down instead of you. | 出事的就是她而不是你 |
[05:55] | No one’s going down. | 不会有人出事的 |
[05:57] | ‘Cause they can’t prove | 因为他们无法证明 |
[05:58] | she told me what he told her. | 她把他透露给她的消息告诉了我 |
[05:59] | Which means, if you do your job, | 也就是说 假如你做好你的工作 |
[06:01] | we both get off. | 我俩就没事了 |
[06:01] | William, you’re taking a huge risk. | 威廉 你这是在冒个大险 |
[06:03] | What the hell you think I hired a gunslinger like you for? | 你以为我雇你这样一个枪手是干什么用的 |
[06:06] | So stop telling me I can’t win | 所以别再告诉我赢不了 |
[06:07] | and go ahead and start winning. | 好好工作 开始赢吧 |
[06:53] | You keep eating eggs every morning, | 你每早都吃鸡蛋 |
[06:54] | you’re gonna have a heart attack. | 会得心脏病的 |
[06:57] | Didn’t you hear? | 你没听说吗 |
[06:57] | They’re good for you now. | 现在鸡蛋又对人体有益了 |
[07:00] | What happens five years from now | 假如五年之后 |
[07:01] | when they become bad for you again? | 又变成有害了呢 |
[07:03] | Worried something’s gonna happen to me? | 你是担心我会出事吗 |
[07:05] | I’m worried I’m gonna have to deal with another roommate. | 我是担心自己得应付个新室友 |
[07:08] | Took me long enough to get used to you. | 我花了好长一段时间才适应了你 |
[07:11] | Kevin… | 凯文… |
[07:14] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[07:16] | Water under the bridge. | 都过去了 |
[07:18] | All right? You had my best interest in mind. | 你是为了我着想 |
[07:23] | You want some bacon? | 要培根吗 |
[07:25] | Man, that’s always gonna be good for you. | 这玩意无论何时都是对人体有益的 |
[07:27] | Amen to that, brother. | 同意 老弟 |
[07:28] | Look who it is. Frick and Frack. | 瞧瞧这是谁 俩基友啊 |
[07:32] | We’re in the middle of a conversation, Gallo. | 我们正在谈话呢 加洛 |
[07:33] | Oh, I bet you are. | 可不是嘛 |
[07:35] | Mike here’s an excellent listener, isn’t he, Kevin? | 迈克真是一位很棒的倾听者 是不是 凯文 |
[07:37] | – What do you want? – Nothing. | -你想要什么 -什么都不要 |
[07:38] | It’s just nice to see you guys are such good friends. | 就是看你俩关系这么好我心里高兴 |
[07:41] | Nice to know you can trust each other. | 很高兴看到你俩能相互信任 |
[07:43] | I only wish I could trust that | 我只希望自己能信任 |
[07:44] | Mike here was really working on getting me out on parole. | 迈克是真的在帮我争取假释 |
[07:46] | We are working on it. | 我们在争取 |
[07:47] | Well, you’re running out of time. | 你们快没时间了 |
[07:48] | Would you listen to me, Gallo? | 你听我说好吗 加洛 |
[07:49] | No, there’s no listening! | 不 没什么好听的 |
[07:51] | You got until 6:00 tonight to get Harvey down here | 你今晚六点之前必须把哈维找来这里 |
[07:54] | or after that, | 不然的话 |
[07:54] | I’m gonna schedule a little hearing of my own. | 我就自己安排一个听证会 |
[08:07] | – Can I help you? – I hope so. | -我能帮到你什么吗 -我希望如此 |
[08:09] | My name’s Rachel Zane. | 我是瑞秋·赞恩 |
[08:11] | And I’m a lawyer working on your nephew’s case. | 我是你外甥案子的律师 |
[08:14] | My nephew’s case was over a long time ago. | 我外甥的案子很早以前就结了 |
[08:16] | And thank God for that. | 谢天谢地 |
[08:17] | Ma’am. | 女士 |
[08:19] | I’m here because we believe | 我来这是因为我们相信 |
[08:22] | Leonard was wrongly convicted of those murders. | 伦纳德是被冤枉的 |
[08:24] | Well, that’s what they all say, isn’t it? | 他们都这么狡辩的 不是吗 |
[08:26] | But just because he suckered you, | 但是就因为他愚弄了你 |
[08:28] | doesn’t mean he’s gonna sucker me. | 不意味着他能愚弄我 |
[08:29] | He didn’t sucker anyone. | 他没有愚弄谁 |
[08:31] | I looked at the evidence and I got to know the man. | 我看了证据 我逐渐了解了他 |
[08:33] | So you got proof he didn’t do it? | 所以你有证据证明他没杀人吗 |
[08:35] | We’re working on it. | 我们正在努力 |
[08:36] | But if we can’t find a way to push back the execution, | 但假如我们无法找到办法推后处决 |
[08:41] | then in 30 days it won’t matter anymore. | 那么在三十天之后这一切就都没意义了 |
[08:45] | What do you want from me? | 你想要我怎么做 |
[08:46] | I want you to ask the court for a delay | 我希望你能请求法院延期 |
[08:49] | so you can be with him at his execution. | 好让你在他被处决时陪着他 |
[08:51] | I’m not gonna watch him die. | 我不会去看他被处决的 |
[08:53] | Ms. Deon, please. | 迪恩女士 求你了 |
[08:55] | You raised him. | 是你把他带大的 |
[08:56] | I raised Leonard from when he was 14 to 17. | 伦纳德十四岁到十七岁是我带的 |
[09:00] | I took him in, I loved him, | 我接纳了他 用心爱他 |
[09:03] | He was no good then and he’s no good now. | 他过去就不是什么好人 现在也不是 |
[09:06] | Well, if that’s the case, | 既然如此 |
[09:07] | you don’t have to be at the execution. | 你就不用去看处决了 |
[09:09] | But if you could sign this request | 但假如你能签了这份请愿 |
[09:11] | that says you’re too infirm to travel this month, | 表明自己这个月太虚弱 不能长途跋涉 |
[09:13] | it will at least give him the chance to prove you wrong. | 这至少能给他一个机会证明你错了 |
[09:19] | I’ll sign your letter. | 我会签了这份请愿的 |
[09:22] | But I’m not watching him die. | 但我不会去看他被处决的 |
[09:26] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[09:32] | There you are. | 你在这里呢 |
[09:33] | I’ve been on pins and needles all morning. | 我一早上都坐立不安 |
[09:35] | How was dinner? | 晚餐如何 |
[09:36] | It was a complete and total shit show, Donna. | 完完全全是一场闹剧 唐娜 |
[09:37] | Louis, what happened? | 路易 发生什么事了 |
[09:38] | What happened was, | 发生的事情是 |
[09:39] | I found out the woman of my dreams is spoken for. | 我发现我的梦中女神有主了 |
[09:42] | – She’s married? – She might as well be. | -她结婚了 -也有可能 |
[09:44] | She has this long-term boyfriend who lives in California | 她有个住在加州的长期男友 |
[09:48] | and they have this arrangement where they see other people. | 他们互相允许对方和别人约会 |
[09:51] | And even though it was the most wonderful night of my life, | 即便如此 这也是我一生中最美妙的一晚 |
[09:54] | I’m moving on. | 我要继续前进了 |
[09:55] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[09:57] | The most wonderful night of your life? | 你一生中最美妙的一晚 |
[09:58] | Why did you even stay through dinner? | 你到底为什么还要留在那里吃完晚餐啊 |
[09:59] | Because she gave me some line about being the only person | 因为她说我是唯一一个 |
[10:01] | she’d ever done this with. | 和她这样做的人 |
[10:03] | But now that I think about it, | 但如今我回过头来想想 |
[10:05] | what the hell difference does that make? | 这又能改变什么呢 |
[10:10] | I think it makes all the difference in the world. | 我觉得这能改变一切 |
[10:12] | What’re you talking about? | 什么意思 |
[10:13] | Louis, if you’re really the only man | 路易 假如你真的是唯一一个 |
[10:15] | she’s ever done this with, | 和她这样做过的人 |
[10:16] | then that means you’ve got something | 那这就意味着你有 |
[10:17] | that this other man doesn’t have. | 那个男人没有的东西 |
[10:19] | How could you know that? | 你怎么知道 |
[10:20] | They’ve been together three years. | 他们在一起三年 |
[10:21] | I can’t compete with that. | 我比不了 |
[10:22] | Because when you’re happy, | 因为人幸福的时候 |
[10:23] | you don’t go looking somewhere else. | 不会去想别的 |
[10:24] | Donna– | 唐娜 |
[10:24] | Louis, I told you I broke up with Mitchell, | 路易 我告诉过你我跟米歇尔分手 |
[10:26] | but I didn’t tell you why. | 但是没有告诉你为什么 |
[10:28] | He wanted to see other people. | 他移情别恋了 |
[10:29] | He wanted to move in with me. | 他想搬来跟我一起住 |
[10:32] | And when he asked me, I started picturing a life with him. | 当他提出来 我开始想象跟他一起的生活 |
[10:34] | And that’s when I knew he wasn’t the right one for me. | 我就知道他不是我的真命天子 |
[10:38] | How can I know I’m the one for her? | 我怎么知道我是她的命中注定 |
[10:40] | You can’t. | 你无法知道 |
[10:44] | But you’ll never know if you don’t fight for her. | 但是如果你不努力 就永远不会知道 |
[10:54] | Harvey Specter’s office. | 哈维·斯佩克特办公室 |
[10:55] | You have a call from Danbury Federal Prison. | 丹伯里联邦监狱有人向你致电 |
[10:58] | – Do you accept– – Yes. | -你是否愿意 -愿意 |
[10:59] | Donna, it’s me, I need to talk to him. | 唐娜 是我 我得跟他谈谈 |
[11:01] | I don’t have him, Mike, he’s in court. | 他不在 迈克 他在法庭上 |
[11:02] | I don’t care where he is. | 我不在乎他在哪里 |
[11:03] | I need to know what’s going on with Gallo’s parole hearing. | 我得知道加洛的保释听证会怎么样了 |
[11:06] | Nothing’s going on. | 没怎么样 |
[11:07] | What the hell do you mean “Nothing’s going on”? | 没怎么样是什么意思 |
[11:10] | Harvey was hoping that you were gonna be out of there | 哈维想着在他去做之前 |
[11:11] | before he had to go through with it. | 你就能出来了 |
[11:13] | Goddamn it, Donna, | 该死的 唐娜 |
[11:13] | Gallo knows about me and Cahill. | 加洛知道我跟卡荷尔的事了 |
[11:15] | If he doesn’t see some progress by the end of the day, | 如果他今天看不到进展 |
[11:17] | he’s gonna tell Kevin. | 他就会去告诉凯文 |
[11:18] | Mike, Harvey didn’t want you to know this yet, but… | 迈克 哈维还不想告诉你 但是 |
[11:23] | there is no you and Cahill. | 你跟卡荷尔之间没什么事了 |
[11:25] | – What? – Cahill pulled your deal. | -什么 -卡荷尔取消了你的协议 |
[11:28] | What the hell are you talking about? | 你到底在说什么 |
[11:29] | His superiors said | 他的上司说 |
[11:30] | you didn’t hold up your end of the bargain. | 你没有兑现你的承诺 |
[11:32] | That is bullshit! | 胡说八道 |
[11:33] | I’ve been busting my ass to hold up my end of the bargain. | 我忙前忙后就是为了实现承诺 |
[11:36] | I know that and Harvey knows that, | 我知道 哈维也知道 |
[11:37] | and he’s trying to get your deal back. | 他正在努力把你的协议要回来 |
[11:39] | Well, you tell him that while he’s getting around | 你去告诉他 |
[11:41] | to making Cahill honor his goddamn word, | 在他想要让卡荷尔说话算话的时候 |
[11:43] | maybe he could take just a minute to honor his word | 或许可以花点时间履行自己做出的承诺 |
[11:45] | and get Gallo his goddamn parole hearing. | 把加洛该死的保释听证会弄好 |
[11:51] | – I got it. – She signed it? | -我拿到了 -她签了吗 |
[11:53] | She did, and an affidavit from her doctor, too. | 签了 还有她医生的宣誓证词 |
[11:55] | All right, I’ll go to court and make this happen. | 好的 我会去法庭把这件事搞定 |
[11:57] | You start going back through every piece of evidence we have | 你赶紧把我们手上的每一份证据都看一遍 |
[12:00] | because this gives us some breathing room | 尽管这给了我们一丝喘息的机会去找证据 |
[12:01] | to find something, but we have to deliver. | 但我们还是得找到才行 |
[12:03] | – Jessica… – Look, Rachel, | -杰西卡 -听着 瑞秋 |
[12:04] | I know you want to go to court with me, | 我知道你想跟我一起出庭 |
[12:05] | but we don’t have the time– | 但是我们没有时间 |
[12:06] | – No, that’s not it. – Well, then what is it? | -不 我不是想说这个 -那是什么 |
[12:07] | She signed the request, but… | 她虽然签了申请 但是 |
[12:10] | she wouldn’t actually agree to be there with him if– | 她并没有真的同意来见他 |
[12:12] | Rachel. | 瑞秋 |
[12:13] | It’s not our job to reunite him with his family | 我们的工作不是当最坏的结果发生时 |
[12:16] | if it comes to it. | 为他重系亲情 |
[12:17] | It is our job to make sure it doesn’t come to it. | 而是确保不让最坏的情况发生 |
[12:21] | I meant she doesn’t want to come | 我是说她不想来 |
[12:23] | because she thinks that he did it. | 是因为她认为他有罪 |
[12:25] | And if we can’t convince his own aunt that he’s innocent, | 如果我们没办法让他自己的姨妈相信他无辜 |
[12:29] | how are we gonna convince 12 strangers? | 我们要怎么说服十二个陌生人 |
[12:31] | Right now, I’d rather focus on the fact that | 现在我更看重的是 |
[12:33] | we’re getting the man another 30 days to save his life. | 我们多给了他三十天来拯救自己 |
[12:53] | Mike, sit down. | 迈克 坐下 |
[12:54] | I need to talk to you. | 我得跟你谈谈 |
[12:55] | You needed to talk to me yesterday | 卡荷尔昨天取消我的协议的时候 |
[12:56] | when Cahill decided to pull my deal. | 你就该跟我谈谈了 |
[12:58] | He’s saying it was the people above him. | 他说是他上面的人 |
[13:00] | And I didn’t want to tell you about it | 我当时不想 |
[13:01] | until I figured out how to get it back. | 没有想好解决方案就告诉你 |
[13:03] | Yeah, well the amount of things you’re not telling me | 你不告诉我的事情 |
[13:04] | are really starting to pile up. | 真的开始越来越多了 |
[13:06] | I know you found out about Gallo. | 我知道你发现了加洛的事情 |
[13:07] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[13:08] | But I give you my word, it’s being taken care of. | 但是我向你保证 我已经在解决了 |
[13:10] | Oh, like my deal was being taken care of? | 就像解决我的协议一样吗 |
[13:12] | Listen to me. | 听我说 |
[13:12] | I’m gonna neutralize Phillip Allen | 我会解决菲利普·亚伦 |
[13:14] | so you still have a chance to walk out of here. | 这样你还是有机会从这里出去 |
[13:16] | But that’s not gonna happen if you don’t get Jill Miller | 但你要是不能让吉尔·米勒出来指正她爸 |
[13:19] | to testify against her father. | 这一切都白费了 |
[13:20] | Goddamn it, Harvey, I’ve been down that road. | 该死的 哈维 我已经试过了 |
[13:22] | Jill’s not gonna go for it and neither is Kevin. | 吉尔是不会这样做的 凯文也不会 |
[13:24] | Well, then you better figure out a way to make him, | 那你最好想办法逼他 |
[13:26] | because once I blow Phillip Allen out of the water, | 因为一旦我搞定菲利普·亚伦 |
[13:28] | the next person up on Cahill’s hit list is Kevin’s wife. | 卡荷尔下一个要找的就是凯文的老婆 |
[13:40] | – Hello? – Hey, Tara. | -你好 -塔拉 |
[13:41] | It’s me, Louis Litt. | 是我 路易·利特 |
[13:42] | I know who you are, Louis, | 我知道你是谁 路易 |
[13:44] | you don’t have to use your last name. | 你不用连名带姓一起说 |
[13:46] | Well, I don’t like to be presumptuous. | 我只是不想自以为是 |
[13:47] | I mean, you can have another man–I mean– | 你可能有另一个男人 我是说 |
[13:50] | you can have another Louis in your life. | 你可能认识其他叫路易的人 |
[13:52] | Speaking of other men, Louis. | 说到其他男人 路易 |
[13:54] | I’m glad you called back. | 我很高兴你回了电话 |
[13:57] | I had an amazing time the other night, | 我那天晚上很开心 |
[13:58] | but I wasn’t sure you were okay with | 不过我不确定你能不能接受 |
[14:01] | what I told you about me having a– | 我跟你说的我有 |
[14:03] | Oh, please, Tara, it’s 2016. | 拜托 塔拉 这都2016年了 |
[14:05] | If a man can’t be okay with his woman seeing other men, | 如果一个男人不能接受他的女人跟其他人约会 |
[14:07] | then what was Susan B. Anthony even fighting for? | 那苏珊·安东尼之前的奋斗是为了什么 |
[14:12] | Well in that case, Louis Litt, | 如果是这样的话 路易·利特 |
[14:15] | how’d you like to go out tonight? | 今晚约吗 |
[14:17] | Tonight? | 今晚 |
[14:20] | I’d love to. | 乐意之至 |
[14:21] | Then tell me where to be, | 那你告诉我地点 |
[14:22] | and I’ll meet you there at 7:00 p.m. sharp. | 我七点准时去找你 |
[14:25] | Okay. | 好的 |
[14:31] | Jessica Pearson in court. | 杰西卡·皮尔逊上庭 |
[14:33] | I haven’t seen that in a while. | 我可是很久没见到了 |
[14:37] | I like to get back in the ring from time to time. | 我喜欢时不时上场活动一下 |
[14:40] | So what giant companies are you merging today? | 那你今天要兼并哪家大公司 |
[14:42] | Behemoth Steel and Global Everything? | 钢铁巨怪和环球万物吗 |
[14:44] | That was Tuesday. | 那是星期二的事 |
[14:46] | Today, I am here to save a man’s life. | 今天 我是来救人一命的 |
[14:48] | We took over an Innocence Project case. | 我们接了一个”无罪计划”的案子 |
[14:50] | Innocence Project? | “无罪计划” |
[14:51] | So what’re you trying to do, rehabilitate your firm’s image? | 你是想做什么 重塑你们公司的形象吗 |
[14:54] | What I’m trying to do is help a man get justice. | 我想做的事帮助一个人伸张正义 |
[14:57] | And if doing that helps my firm look good, even better. | 如果这样能提升公司形象 那就更好了 |
[15:00] | Fair enough. | 说得好 |
[15:03] | How have you been, Jeff? | 你过得怎么样 杰夫 |
[15:05] | I’ve been good. | 挺好 |
[15:06] | Listen, I know we talked about me looking you up | 我知道我说等这件事过去 |
[15:09] | when this whole mess was over, but… | 我会去看你 但是 |
[15:12] | – I want you to know– – It’s okay, Jessica. | -我想告诉你 -没事 杰西卡 |
[15:16] | I understand. | 我理解 |
[15:18] | No. | 不 |
[15:20] | What I mean is, it’s not over. | 我是说 还没过去 |
[15:23] | I’m still in it. | 我还在解决中 |
[15:25] | You really are fighting to rehabilitate your image, | 你真的是在努力重塑形象啊 |
[15:28] | aren’t you? | 对吗 |
[15:29] | I am. | 没错 |
[15:32] | It was good to see you, Jessica. | 很高兴见到你 杰西卡 |
[15:34] | It’s good to see you too, Jeff. | 我也是 杰夫 |
[15:44] | What’re you doing here, Sean? | 你来干什么 肖恩 |
[15:46] | I’m here to protect my star witness. | 我来保护我的主要证人 |
[15:48] | He’s got his own attorney for that. | 他有自己的律师 |
[15:49] | I don’t care. | 我不在乎 |
[15:50] | And we’re here for you to get your discovery, | 我们是来这里让你收集证据的 |
[15:52] | not lecture me on procedure. | 不用给我说什么程序 |
[15:53] | I’m here to demonstrate how Mr. Allen’s | 我是来演示亚伦先生的 |
[15:55] | cross examination’s gonna go, | 盘诘将如何进行的 |
[15:56] | now sit the hell down. | 所以给我坐下 |
[16:00] | Mr. Allen, what exactly are you getting in return | 亚伦先生 你指证我的委托人 |
[16:02] | for your testimony against my client? | 将得到什么好处 |
[16:04] | He’s getting immunity for the crimes he committed. | 他将获得自己所犯罪行的豁免权 |
[16:06] | Are you gonna answer for him when he’s on the stand, too? | 庭上你也打算替他回答吗 |
[16:08] | What were those crimes? | 你都犯了什么罪 |
[16:09] | I gave William Sutter inside information | 我给了威廉·萨特内部交易信息 |
[16:11] | over the course of a decade. | 已经有十余年了 |
[16:12] | And how, exactly, did you do that? | 具体是怎么做的 |
[16:14] | When my bank was hired to review a transaction | 我的银行得到审查交易的委托 |
[16:16] | and I determined it was going through, | 我确保交易将发生后 |
[16:18] | I’d call Jill Miller | 就电话联系吉尔·米勒 |
[16:19] | and I’d give her the relevant names of the parties. | 告诉她相关方的名字 |
[16:22] | Jill Miller? I’m confused. | 吉尔·米勒 我不明白 |
[16:24] | You told the SEC | 你跟证监会说 |
[16:25] | that you were feeding William Sutter inside information. | 你是在给威廉·萨特内部信息 |
[16:27] | – We had an understanding. – Understood by who? | -我们有共识 -和谁 |
[16:29] | William Sutter. | 威廉·萨特 |
[16:31] | Did you ever have a specific conversation with Mr. Sutter? | 你和萨特先生有过具体的对话吗 |
[16:33] | I mean, when was the last time | 你上一次和他见面 |
[16:35] | you were even in the same room? | 是什么时候 |
[16:37] | Jill said that he understood. | 吉尔说他懂的 |
[16:39] | Bullshit, you can’t testify William understood anything. | 胡扯 你根本无法证明威廉知道任何事情 |
[16:42] | – It’s called hearsay. – It’s called the truth. | -这叫道听途说 -这是真相 |
[16:44] | I don’t give a shit what you call it, | 我不管你管它叫什么 |
[16:45] | if you don’t have proof, the jury can never hear it. | 如果你没证据 陪审团就不会采信 |
[16:49] | Do you have proof? | 你有证据吗 |
[16:52] | Oh, I don’t believe this, you don’t have a paper trail. | 我真是不敢相信 你都没有纸面证据吗 |
[16:53] | – I have the phone records. – I mean to Sutter. | -我有通话记录 -我是说和萨特相关的 |
[16:56] | She’s his goddamn daughter! | 她是他女儿 |
[16:57] | Yeah, and every murderer has a father, too, | 每个杀人犯也都有父亲 |
[16:59] | doesn’t mean they’re in on the crime. | 但不代表他们父亲就参与了犯罪 |
[17:01] | Save your metaphors for the trial, Harvey. | 你的巧词留到庭上用吧 哈维 |
[17:02] | We don’t need them here. | 现在就免了吧 |
[17:03] | I don’t need to save anything for trial | 我不需要为上庭留台词 |
[17:04] | because you made a deal with this man for nothing, | 因为你和这个人签的协议是白签了 |
[17:07] | you handed me my best witness, | 你给了我个绝好的证人 |
[17:09] | and this deposition’s over. | 这个取证结束了 |
[17:15] | You son of a bitch. How dare you? | 你个混蛋 你怎么可以这么做 |
[17:17] | How dare I what, Sean? | 做什么 肖恩 |
[17:18] | Defend my own client? | 保护我的委托人吗 |
[17:20] | Bullshit, you weren’t trying to defend your client. | 扯吧 你不是想保护你的委托人 |
[17:21] | You were trying to ruin my case | 你是想毁掉我的案子 |
[17:22] | ’cause you’re pissed off about Mike. | 因为你在为迈克的事生气 |
[17:24] | I sure as hell am. | 我当然生气了 |
[17:25] | We had a deal and you broke it. | 我们有协定 你违反了 |
[17:27] | So now I’m breaking it, too. | 所以现在我也不打算维护协定了 |
[17:29] | Well, you know what, Harvey? | 我告诉你 哈维 |
[17:30] | I don’t care what you’re breaking, | 你要破坏什么协定我都无所谓 |
[17:31] | ’cause Phillip Allen gets me the daughter | 因为菲利普·亚伦能让我抓到他女儿 |
[17:32] | and that gets me right back to Sutter. | 她就能帮我抓到萨特 |
[17:35] | Good, ’cause that’s exactly what I’d expect you to do. | 很好 正中我的下怀 |
[17:41] | Oh, I get it. | 我理解了 |
[17:42] | You weren’t trying to win this thing. | 你不是想赢这个案子 |
[17:43] | You just wanted to discredit Phillip Allen | 你只是想取消菲利普·亚伦的资格 |
[17:45] | so I’d have no choice but to reinstate Mike’s deal. | 所以我只能再去和迈克交易 |
[17:48] | You’re damn right that’s what I wanted. | 这当然是我希望的了 |
[17:50] | So instead of getting mad at me | 所以与其浪费时间 |
[17:51] | for doing what you should have done in the first place, | 气我做了本该你做的事 |
[17:53] | why don’t you start turning up the heat | 还不如赶紧加把火 |
[17:55] | so Mike can get this goddamn woman | 好让迈克逼这个倒霉女人 |
[17:56] | to turn on her father? | 告发她父亲 |
[18:05] | – Kevin. – Oh, good, you’re here. | -凯文 -你终于来了 |
[18:06] | You can help. | 快忙死了 |
[18:07] | I know you made me promise not to bring this up again– | 我知道你让我保证了不再提起这件事 |
[18:09] | – Mike, I told you– – Listen to me. | -迈克 我说了 -听我说 |
[18:11] | I just talked to Harvey. | 我跟哈维谈了 |
[18:12] | A man named Phillip Allen has come forward and he’s gonna– | 一个叫菲利普·亚伦的人站出来要作证 |
[18:14] | Wait, you talked to Harvey? | 等等 你和哈维说了 |
[18:16] | Listen, this guy cut a deal with Cahill. | 这个人和卡荷尔做了交易 |
[18:18] | All right? That means he knows all about it. | 懂吗 说明他全都知道 |
[18:21] | What do you want from me? | 你要我做什么 |
[18:22] | I want you to convince her that this is it. | 我要你说服你妻子这事完了 |
[18:24] | She has a one-time chance of getting immunity | 她只有一个获得赦免权的机会 |
[18:26] | if she turns on her father now. | 那就是现在告发她父亲 |
[18:28] | How the hell do you even know this Cahill guy’ll do that? | 你到底怎么知道这个卡荷尔要这么做的 |
[18:29] | Because I know how bad he wants Sutter, | 因为我知道他有多想抓萨特 |
[18:31] | and offering Jill a deal is the best way to make that happen. | 跟吉尔交易是他的唯一办法 |
[18:33] | Or he promises her a deal, then takes it away. | 但他也有可能保证交易 然后反悔 |
[18:36] | And no one’s kissing my kids good night | 结果就是我的两个孩子在接下来的两年里 |
[18:38] | for the next two years. | 既没有父亲也没有母亲 |
[18:39] | Harvey wouldn’t let that happen. | 哈维不会让这种事发生的 |
[18:40] | He’s William’s lawyer. | 他是威廉的律师 |
[18:41] | He’s not selling out his own client. | 他不会出卖自己的委托人的 |
[18:43] | You’re his client, too. | 你也是他的委托人 |
[18:44] | Only to protect the guy who’s paying his bills. | 那不过是为了保护那个给他付账的人 |
[18:46] | He doesn’t give a shit about me. | 他才不在乎我呢 |
[18:47] | Maybe not, but he does give a shit about me! | 也许确实如此 但他在乎我 |
[18:50] | What’re you– what’re you saying? | 你什么 你是什么意思 |
[18:53] | I’m saying that offering Jill a deal | 我是说吉尔要是交易 |
[18:54] | doesn’t just get her out of prison. | 不止她一个人不用坐牢 |
[18:56] | It gets me out, too. | 我也能出狱 |
[18:58] | You’ve been informing on me, Mike? | 你在告我的密 迈克 |
[19:00] | Yes. | 是的 |
[19:03] | Get the hell out of my sight, you traitor piece of shit. | 别让我看见你 你这个叛徒 |
[19:05] | Kevin, listen, I’m only telling you this | 凯文 听着 我告诉你 |
[19:07] | so that you’ll see– | 是为了让你明白 |
[19:07] | See what? How full of shit you are? | 明白什么 明白你有多混蛋吗 |
[19:09] | Telling me you grew up without a mom and dad | 告诉我你小时候就失去了双亲 |
[19:11] | just to gain my trust– | 也只是为了获取我的信任吧 |
[19:12] | That is not why I did that. | 不是这样的 |
[19:13] | And I just told you the truth | 而且我现在告诉你实话 |
[19:14] | so that you trust that I care about you. | 是为了让你相信我在意你 |
[19:16] | Bullshit, ’cause here you are, | 胡扯 因为你现在 |
[19:17] | willing to leave two little kids all alone | 就是要让两个孩子失去双亲 |
[19:19] | just to get your goddamn freedom. | 只为了你自己能出狱 |
[19:20] | – Kevin, I’m sorry– – No, you’re not. | -凯文 我很抱歉 -还没到你抱歉的时候 |
[19:22] | But you’re about to be. | 但你马上就会了 |
[19:24] | Come on, fight! Fight back, you traitor! | 来啊 还击啊 你个叛徒 |
[19:26] | – Fight me back! – You have to listen to me! | -打我啊 -你听我说 |
[19:28] | Come on, fight! | 来啊 打啊 |
[19:42] | – This isn’t done, Mike! – Get him out of here now! | -这事没完 迈克 -赶快把他带走 |
[19:44] | – No, no, no– – Get him to solitary now! | -不 不 不 -单独监禁 |
[19:45] | No, not solitary! It’s my fault, it’s my fault! | 不 不要单独监禁 这是我的错 |
[19:48] | – You don’t have to do this! – Ross, Ross! | -你们不用这样 -罗斯 罗斯 |
[19:50] | Another word, and you’re going to solitary, too. | 再说一个字 你也去单独监禁 |
[20:05] | Harvey Specter. | 我是哈维·斯佩克特 |
[20:05] | You have a call from Danbury Federal Prison. | 丹伯里联邦监狱有人向你致电 |
[20:07] | Do you accept the charges? | 你愿意承担费用吗 |
[20:09] | – Yes. – Harvey. | -愿意 -哈维 |
[20:10] | Mike, good. | 迈克 太好了 |
[20:11] | I did my part and I took care of Phillip Allen. | 我完成了我的任务 我解决菲利普·亚伦了 |
[20:13] | Tell me you did yours and got Kevin to talk to his wife. | 告诉我你完成了你让凯文说服妻子的任务 |
[20:15] | I tried. | 我试过了 |
[20:16] | Instead, I got him put in solitary. | 但我把他弄进单独监禁了 |
[20:17] | What? How the hell did that happen? | 什么 到底什么情况 |
[20:19] | I told him I was informing on him | 我告诉他我一直在出卖他 |
[20:20] | and then he started beating the shit out of me. | 然后他开始玩命揍我 |
[20:22] | Are you kidding me? Why would you do that? | 你逗我呢 你为什么要告诉他 |
[20:25] | Because lying wasn’t getting it done | 因为撒谎解决不了问题 |
[20:26] | and I’m living on borrowed time, | 而我现在没那么多时间 |
[20:27] | so I thought I might as well tell him, anyway. | 所以我觉得还是告诉他好了 |
[20:29] | Then you better figure out a way to get him out of there, | 那你最好想办法把他弄出来 |
[20:30] | because we need to get Jill to turn on Sutter | 因为我们得赶在卡荷尔之前 |
[20:32] | before Cahill gets her to. | 说服吉尔告发萨特 |
[20:34] | That’s why I’m calling you. | 这就是我打给你的原因 |
[20:35] | I already have a way, I just need to know | 我已经有办法了 我只想知道 |
[20:36] | you did that other thing you were supposed to do. | 你完成了另一件你该做的事 |
[20:38] | I need to know you got Gallo his parole hearing. | 给加洛弄到了保释听证会 |
[20:44] | Let’s get to it. | 开始吧 |
[20:47] | What happened? | 情况如何 |
[20:48] | Good news. | 好消息 |
[20:49] | The court granted our motion. | 法庭准许了我们的动议 |
[20:50] | They pushed your execution back a month. | 他们把你的处决延后了一个月 |
[20:52] | I don’t believe it. | 我不敢相信 |
[20:54] | You convinced my aunt I didn’t kill those people? | 你们说服了我伯母我没杀那些人吗 |
[20:56] | – No, Leonard, I didn’t. – I don’t understand. | -不 伦纳德 我没说服她 -我不懂 |
[20:59] | You said that she had to agree to be there for me. | 你说她得到场的 |
[21:01] | She agreed to sign the papers. | 她同意签字 |
[21:05] | But she’s not gonna come. | 但她不会来 |
[21:07] | Goddamn it. | 该死 |
[21:08] | Leonard, don’t take your eye off the ball. | 伦纳德 别偏离重点 |
[21:10] | This was about buying us time. | 这只是为了给我们争取时间 |
[21:12] | Take my eye off the ball? | 你说我偏离重点 |
[21:15] | Do you even give a shit about me? | 你到底在不在乎我 |
[21:16] | Of course we do. | 我们当然在乎 |
[21:18] | Yeah, I know you do. | 是 我知道你在乎 |
[21:20] | But I want to know if she cares | 但我想知道她在不在乎 |
[21:22] | whether I live or die. | 我的生死 |
[21:24] | I just got your execution pushed back. | 我刚把你的处决延后了 |
[21:25] | That’s not what I asked you. | 我问的不是这个 |
[21:29] | You didn’t even go see her, did you? | 你都没去看她 对不对 |
[21:31] | I have a firm to run. | 我要管理公司 |
[21:34] | And only one of us needed to get her signature. | 我们两个人中只要一个人拿到她的签名就行 |
[21:36] | But two of you could’ve helped convince her | 但你们两个人本可以说服她 |
[21:40] | that I’m innocent. | 我是无辜的 |
[21:42] | Don’t you get it? | 你不明白吗 |
[21:44] | The woman who raised me wants nothing to do with me. | 抚养我长大的女人不想和我有任何瓜葛 |
[21:47] | Leonard, I know you’re disappointed. | 伦纳德 我知道你很失望 |
[21:49] | But it’s not my job | 但我的职责 |
[21:51] | to repair your relationship with your aunt. | 不是帮你修复你和你姨妈之间的关系 |
[21:54] | It’s my job to get you out of here. | 我的职责是把你从这里弄出去 |
[21:56] | I ain’t never getting out of here! | 我根本就出不去了 |
[21:57] | Don’t you understand that? | 你不明白吗 |
[21:59] | So you go play your game with the courts. | 你去和法庭周旋吧 |
[22:02] | But whether it’s 30 days or 60 days, it doesn’t matter, | 但不管是三十天还是六十天 都无所谓 |
[22:06] | ’cause I’m gonna die in here, lady. | 因为我会死在这里的 女士 |
[22:09] | The one thing I asked you to do, you didn’t. | 我只要求你做一件事 你都没做到 |
[22:15] | You didn’t even care enough to try. | 你甚至都没有尝试一下 |
[22:25] | Just get out. | 走吧 |
[22:38] | You better be here to tell me I have a hearing. | 你最好是来告诉我我有听证会了 |
[22:40] | That’s exactly what I’m here to tell you. | 这就是我想跟你说的 |
[22:41] | But you’re not gonna have anything | 但在你帮我干件事之前 |
[22:42] | unless you do something for me. | 你什么都没有 |
[22:43] | Bullshit. Wasn’t part of the deal. | 扯淡 我们协议里没这条 |
[22:45] | I don’t give a shit. | 我才不管 |
[22:46] | I’m tired of you threatening me, | 我受够了你总是威胁我 |
[22:47] | so if you even want a chance of getting out of here early, | 如果你想有一丝提前离开这里的机会 |
[22:50] | you’re gonna do something for me. | 你得先给我干件事 |
[22:52] | And by the way, | 顺便跟你说 |
[22:54] | it’s too late to tell Kevin that I’ve been informing on him. | 现在跟凯文说我告发他有点晚了 |
[22:56] | I already did. | 我已经告诉他了 |
[22:59] | What do you want? | 你想干什么 |
[23:02] | I need you to get him out of solitary. | 我要你把他从单独监禁里弄出来 |
[23:04] | You’re kidding me, right? | 你开玩笑吧 |
[23:04] | – I can’t do that – That’s bullshit. | -我办不了 -扯淡 |
[23:06] | You switched into my cell the first night and ever since, | 我来的第一晚你就能换进我的牢房 |
[23:08] | you’ve been bragging about everything that you can do in here, | 从那时起你就一直吹嘘你在这里能干什么 |
[23:10] | so how about you stop telling me that you can’t do it, | 你还是别再跟我说你干不了 |
[23:12] | and just tell me whether or not you will. | 就告诉我你到底干不干 |
[23:19] | All right, Mikey. | 好吧 小迈克 |
[23:21] | I’ll get your ticket to freedom out of solitary for you. | 我给你搞到离开单独监禁的机会 |
[23:25] | But if you get out of here and I don’t, | 但如果你离开这里而我没有 |
[23:28] | you should know, i can get to you | 你要知道 在外面和在里面一样 |
[23:29] | just as easily out there as I can in here. | 我都能易如反掌地搞定你 |
[23:32] | And when I say “Get to you,” | 我说的”搞定你” |
[23:34] | You got to remember what I did | 你要记得当初我做了什么 |
[23:36] | to make Harvey put me away in the first place. | 才让哈维把我关在这里的 |
[23:54] | Do you want to talk about what happened at the prison? | 你想谈谈监狱里的事情吗 |
[23:56] | No, Rachel, I don’t. | 不 瑞秋 我不想 |
[23:57] | Because whether Leonard believes me or not, | 因为不管伦纳德信不信 |
[23:59] | – I really do have a firm to run. – I know you do. | -我确实要管理公司 -我知道 |
[24:01] | Then you know I have ten other things to do | 那你应该知道今晚我离开这里之前 |
[24:03] | before I get out of here tonight. | 还有很多其他事要完成 |
[24:04] | Then I will leave it alone. | 那我就不管它了 |
[24:05] | But for what it’s worth, you were there for me | 但不管怎样 受害人的父亲对我破口大骂时 |
[24:08] | when the victim’s father lashed out at me. | 是你关心我支持我 |
[24:10] | And so, | 因此 |
[24:12] | if you want to talk about it with someone, | 如果你想找个人谈谈 |
[24:13] | I just want you to know that I’m here for you, too. | 我只想告诉你 我也关心你 |
[24:16] | I appreciate that, Rachel. | 谢谢你 瑞秋 |
[24:18] | But right now, I’d rather you spend your time | 但现在 我更想让你把时间花在 |
[24:20] | finding something to get Leonard Bailey out. | 想办法让伦纳德·贝利出狱上 |
[24:23] | I will. | 我会的 |
[24:43] | Hello? | 你好 |
[24:44] | Hi, Jeff, it’s me. | 你好 杰夫 是我 |
[24:46] | How would you like to have dinner with me tonight? | 今天晚上我们吃个饭如何 |
[24:48] | I would love to, Jessica. | 乐意奉陪 杰西卡 |
[24:49] | Just name the place. | 告诉我地点就行 |
[24:59] | What? | 怎么了 |
[25:01] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[25:02] | I just haven’t been in this place since I was here with you. | 上次和你来过以后我就再没有来过这里 |
[25:05] | I remembered how much you liked it. | 我记得你很喜欢这里 |
[25:07] | So how come you decided to call me? | 你为什么给我打电话 |
[25:10] | You said you were still in it. | 你说你还没准备好 |
[25:11] | You told me once | 你曾经跟我说过 |
[25:12] | that you think maybe things happen for a reason. | 你相信事出皆有因 |
[25:15] | You mean running into me today? | 你是指今天碰到我吗 |
[25:17] | I mean after I ran into you. | 我是指那之后发生的事 |
[25:18] | I was pretty much accused of being cold, | 我基本上被指责为冷酷 |
[25:20] | heartless, and uncaring. | 无情且漠不关心 |
[25:23] | And I can take it when it’s lawyers saying that about me. | 如果是律师同行这么说我 我倒能接受 |
[25:27] | But this was from the man whose life I’m trying to save. | 但这个评价却是来自我正在救的人 |
[25:30] | And you wanted to be with someone | 所以你想跟一个了解 |
[25:31] | who knows a different side of you. | 你另一面的人待一会儿 |
[25:33] | I thought I wanted to be with someone | 我觉得我想跟某位知道 |
[25:34] | who knows that’s not a side of me at all. | 那一面完全不是我的人待一会儿 |
[25:37] | Jessica, I told you I loved you once. | 杰西卡 我曾跟你说过我爱过你 |
[25:40] | And when I said that, | 我说那句话的时候 |
[25:42] | I meant that one of the things that I love about you | 我想表达的是我爱你的其中一点 |
[25:45] | is your ability to push emotion aside | 就是你那种能把感情放在一边 |
[25:49] | and knock the shit out of people. | 令对手满地找牙的能力 |
[25:51] | So you think I’m cold, but you love that about me? | 所以你认为我是冷酷 但你却爱我这一点 |
[25:54] | I’m saying that’s one of the things that I love about you. | 我是说那是我爱你的其中一点 |
[25:58] | The other thing is that in your heart, | 另外一点是 在你的内心 |
[26:00] | you’re not cold at all. | 你一点都不冷酷 |
[26:04] | What do you say after dinner, you take me home? | 晚饭后怎么说 你带我回家吗 |
[26:09] | I say… | 我想说 |
[26:11] | I think that we should take it slow this time. | 我觉得我们这次应该慢慢来 |
[26:27] | Listen, I know you hate me right now, | 听着 我知道你现在很恨我 |
[26:29] | but right this second, | 但现在这一刻 |
[26:30] | we are on the same side. | 我们是同一战线的 |
[26:33] | I know. | 我知道 |
[26:35] | – You do? – Yeah. | -真的吗 -是的 |
[26:37] | ‘Cause they just let me out of solitary, | 因为他们刚我从单独监禁中放出来 |
[26:38] | and I went to call Jill. | 然而我去打电话给吉尔 |
[26:40] | I was gonna tell her everything, | 我本打算跟她全盘托出的 |
[26:41] | but before I got a chance to do that… | 但在我有机会这么做之前 |
[26:44] | she told me she was indicted. | 她跟我说她被起诉了 |
[26:46] | – Kevin, I’m so sorry. – I don’t need sorrys, Mike. | -凯文 我很抱歉 -我不需要道歉 迈克 |
[26:49] | I need to find a way to keep my wife out of prison. | 我需要找到个办法让我妻子免受牢狱之灾 |
[26:52] | – Then let me help you. – You can help me. | -那就让我帮你 -你可以帮我 |
[26:54] | But it can’t be by trying to get her to turn on him, | 但不能是试图让她指证她父亲的方法 |
[26:56] | because I’m telling you, | 因为我告诉你 |
[26:58] | there is no way in hell she’s gonna do that. | 她是绝对没有可能会那么做的 |
[27:00] | You really think she’s willing to go to prison for him, too? | 你真的觉得她也愿意为了他进监狱吗 |
[27:06] | Look, the night I found out about her and her father, | 我发现她和她父亲这事的那天晚上 |
[27:08] | I asked her how she could have gotten involved | 我问她怎么能被卷进 |
[27:10] | in something like this. | 这种事情里 |
[27:13] | Turns out, she found out | 原来 她发现他父亲的 |
[27:15] | his whole place was a Ponzi scheme. | 整个商业帝国就是场庞氏骗局 |
[27:17] | She flipped out on him | 她对他大发雷霆 |
[27:19] | and he gave her some bullshit sob story | 然后他跟她讲了个关于收益 |
[27:20] | about how the returns were running dry. | 是如何日益减少的狗屁悲伤故事 |
[27:23] | He told her that if she got inside information for him, | 他跟她说如果她能弄到内幕消息 |
[27:26] | one time, it’d keep them from losing eveverything. | 只要一次 就能让他们免遭失去一切的厄运 |
[27:31] | And the next thing she knew, it was too late to stop. | 而等她回过神来 收手已经来不及了 |
[27:33] | Yeah, he tricked her. | 是的 他欺骗了她 |
[27:35] | And when I tried to tell her that, | 而当我试图跟她说的时候 |
[27:37] | get her to quit with me, you know what she said? | 让她和我一起退出 你知道她说什么吗 |
[27:39] | She said she’d never do that. | 她说她绝不会那么做的 |
[27:41] | Because no matter what he did with the business, | 因为不管他在生意场上是怎么做的 |
[27:42] | she knew he was willing to run into a burning building for her. | 她都知道他会愿意为她赴汤蹈火 |
[27:46] | So she was willing to do the same for him. | 所以她也愿意为他做同样的事 |
[27:50] | Kevin, I need you to let me use your cell phone. | 凯文 我需要你把手机给我用一下 |
[27:54] | I need you to trust me. | 我需要你相信我 |
[28:00] | – Harvey Specter’s office. – Donna, it’s me. | -哈维·斯佩克特办公室 -唐娜 是我 |
[28:02] | I need your help and I don’t have much time. | 我需要你帮忙 我时间不多 |
[28:04] | What do you need? | 你需要我做什么 |
[28:04] | I think I have a plan to get Jill to talk. | 我觉得我有办法让吉尔说出实情了 |
[28:07] | Mike, shouldn’t you be telling Harvey about this? | 迈克 你难道不应该跟哈维说吗 |
[28:08] | I’m calling him next. | 我等下就打给他 |
[28:10] | But whatever we do, we are not gonna be able | 但无论我们怎么做 除非你能先让她不抗拒 |
[28:11] | to get her to talk unless you first get her to listen. | 否则我们都没法让她说出实情的 |
[28:16] | Hey Tara, I know I called four minutes ago | 塔拉 我知道我4分钟前才打过电话 |
[28:18] | and I know you said 7:00 p.m. sharp, | 我也知道你说七点整 |
[28:20] | but now I’m thinking you said 7:00 P.M. short. | 但我现在觉得你说的是不是七点多 |
[28:22] | And I don’t know exactly why that would be, | 我不知道为什么会那样 |
[28:24] | uh, but it’s 7:12, and I’m just wondering what– | 但现在7点12分了 我就想 |
[28:28] | Hello? | 喂 |
[28:30] | Goddamn it. | 该死 |
[28:31] | Louis. | 路易 |
[28:33] | I just saw you called two times. | 我刚看到你打了两个电话给我 |
[28:34] | – I’m so sorry I’m late. – Tara, please. | -很抱歉我迟到了 -塔拉 不用 |
[28:36] | There’s no need to apologize. | 无需道歉 |
[28:37] | I had them hold the reservation for 15 minutes, | 我让他们多保留预订15分钟 |
[28:39] | and it’s only been 13 minutes, so I’m sure it’ll be fine. | 现在才13分钟 我相信一定没问题的 |
[28:41] | Thank you, Louis. | 谢谢 路易 |
[28:46] | The Litt party is ready. | 利特预订那桌的客人到齐了 |
[28:47] | Awesomeness, I’ll have a table for you as soon as one’s ready. | 好极了 有桌子空出来我就安排你们入座 |
[28:49] | As soon as one’s ready? | 有桌子空出来 |
[28:51] | I asked you to hold our reservation for 15 minutes | 我让你保留预订15分钟 |
[28:52] | and it’s only been 13 minutes, you hipster douche bag. | 现在才过去13分钟 你这个嬉皮士混蛋 |
[28:55] | Excuse me, sir, is everything okay? | 打扰一下 先生 一切都还好吗 |
[28:56] | No, everything is not okay, | 不 一切都不好 |
[28:56] | this asshole gave away my table. | 这个混蛋把我订的桌子给了别人 |
[28:58] | Hey, man, it’s all good. I’ll get you another table. | 哥们 没事的 我再给你安排张桌子 |
[29:00] | “Hey, man,” it’s all bad. | “哥们” 非常有事 |
[29:02] | I don’t want another table. I want the one I reserved. | 我不要其他桌子 我就要我订的那桌 |
[29:04] | So why don’t you tell those people that you gave them | 所以你为什么不去告诉那些人 |
[29:05] | something that belongs to someone else, | 你给了他们属于别人的位置 |
[29:07] | ’cause I’m not going to share the most exquisite table | 因为我是不会跟另一个男人分享 |
[29:09] | on the planet with another man. | 这个星球上最精美的餐桌的 |
[29:11] | Louis. | 路易 |
[29:13] | This isn’t gonna work. | 这行不通 |
[29:15] | Louis–Louis. Please talk to me. | 路易 路易 跟我说说 |
[29:17] | Look, I know I said I’d be okay with this, | 听着 我知道我说过我能接受这事 |
[29:19] | but I’m not okay. | 但事实上我并不能接受 |
[29:20] | Because the whole time I couldn’t reach you, | 因为我联系不到你的时候 |
[29:21] | I kept thinking that you were on the phone with him | 我就会不停的想你是在和他打电话 |
[29:23] | and laughing with him and loving him. | 和他有说有笑你侬我侬 |
[29:25] | And as long as you have another man, | 而只要你还有其他男人 |
[29:26] | I’m always gonna think that you’re with him, | 我就会一直认为你跟他在一起 |
[29:28] | thinking about him– | 你在想着他 |
[29:29] | – Louis? That’s– – Let me finish. | -路易 那 -让我说完 |
[29:30] | You are the most riveting woman I’ve ever met. | 你是我这辈子见过最吸引我的女人 |
[29:33] | You’ve cast a spell on me. | 我中了你的魔法 |
[29:35] | And I would never tell you how to live your life. | 我永远不会跟你说你该怎么生活 |
[29:37] | But I will not share you with another man. | 但我不会跟其他男人分享你 |
[29:39] | And I don’t understand why any man would. | 而且我不理解为什么会有任何男人愿意 |
[29:42] | I want you, and I want all of you. | 我想要你 我想要你的全部 |
[29:46] | – But if I can’t have that– – Louis? | -但如果我不能拥有 -路易 |
[29:50] | Take me home. | 带我回家 |
[29:59] | Here, let me help you with that. | 来 让我帮你一把 |
[30:00] | – Oh, would you? – Of course. | -真的吗 -当然 |
[30:02] | Us redheads have to stick together. | 红发女孩必须得团结 |
[30:05] | – Thank you. – You’re welcome, Jill. | -谢谢 -别客气 吉尔 |
[30:09] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[30:10] | I’m the woman who tricked you into going to Danbury. | 我是骗你进丹伯里联邦监狱的女人 |
[30:13] | I have nothing to say to you. | 我跟你无话可说 |
[30:14] | Please, I came here in person because I don’t want to | 请听我说完 我亲自过来就是因为我不想 |
[30:16] | trick you again. | 再骗你一次 |
[30:17] | Then say whatever it is you’re here to say. | 那要说什么就赶紧说吧 |
[30:18] | I’m here to tell you about my father. | 我来跟你说我父亲的事 |
[30:21] | He committed a crime years ago, and before he did, | 他好几年前被判有罪 在定罪之前 |
[30:23] | he tried to get me to put my toe in the water with him. | 他试图拉我跟他一起承担后果 |
[30:26] | I said no, but I almost said yes, | 我拒绝了 但我当时差点答应了 |
[30:28] | because I loved him. | 因为我爱他 |
[30:30] | And I knew he was a good man. | 我知道他是个好人 |
[30:33] | What do you want from me? | 你想让我怎么做 |
[30:34] | Same thing that I wanted the last time. | 就跟我上次想让你做的一样 |
[30:36] | I want you to visit your husband in prison tomorrow. | 我希望你明天去监狱看你丈夫 |
[30:38] | And I want you to keep an open mind. | 我希望你能放下心结 |
[30:50] | Louis, I knew you were passionate, | 路易 我知道你很有激情 |
[30:52] | but I had no idea how passionate. | 但我没想到你这么有激情 |
[30:55] | That was magic. | 简直太魔幻了 |
[30:57] | Yeah, I take pride in my work. | 我很为我的成果自豪 |
[30:59] | Well, you should. | 应该的 |
[31:02] | Well, in that case, there’s another show starting | 既然这样 过十五分钟马上要上演 |
[31:04] | in about 15 minutes. | 下一场好戏了 |
[31:05] | Okay, you know what that means, don’t you? | 你知道我是什么意思吧 |
[31:12] | You’re gonna be exhausted, | 你会累坏的 |
[31:14] | which means you’re gonna have to spend the night. | 也就是说你今天要在我家过夜了 |
[31:19] | Well, then what do you say we make the whole day of it, too? | 那不如白天也不走了 |
[31:21] | What exactly do you have in mind? | 你有什么打算 |
[31:22] | There’s a dress rehearsal of the “Barber of Seville” | 梅特剧院明天有场《塞维利亚的理发师》彩排 |
[31:25] | at the Met tomorrow and I could get us in as patrons. | 我能弄到资助商席位 |
[31:29] | Louis… | 路易 |
[31:34] | I would love to. | 我十分乐意 |
[31:39] | – William, we need to talk. – I’m here, just like you asked. | -威廉 我们得谈谈 -我不是已经来了 |
[31:44] | They indicted your daughter. | 他们起诉了你的女儿 |
[31:45] | I know. She told me. | 我知道 她告诉我了 |
[31:47] | And I told you, you were playing a dangerous game | 我告诉你 你利用她做挡箭牌 |
[31:49] | using her to shield you. | 是在玩火 |
[31:51] | Jill’s a big girl. | 吉尔是大姑娘了 |
[31:52] | She can take care of herself. | 她能照顾好自己 |
[31:54] | Take care of herself, or take care of you? | 照顾好自己还是照顾好你 |
[31:56] | Are you accusing me of something? | 你是想说我做了什么坏事吗 |
[31:58] | I’m not accusing you, I’m telling you, | 我不是想 我是在告诉你 |
[31:59] | you need to wake the hell up. | 你应该醒一醒了 |
[32:01] | What did you just say to me? | 你说什么 |
[32:03] | Do you know what Cahill’s gonna do once Jill’s arraigned? | 你知道吉尔被传讯后卡荷尔准备干什么吗 |
[32:05] | He’s gonna sit her down for as long as it takes | 不管需要关她多久他就不会手软的 |
[32:07] | until she cuts a deal to give you up. | 直到她接受协议把你供出来 |
[32:09] | She would never do that. | 她不会这么做的 |
[32:10] | You have no idea what she’ll do when they get her | 你不知道等他们把她关进那间屋子里后 |
[32:12] | into that room. | 她会做什么 |
[32:13] | And I’m telling you, if my loser of | 我告诉你 如果我的废物女婿 |
[32:14] | a son-in-law didn’t cave, then Jill sure as hell won’t. | 都没有屈服 那吉尔肯定也不会 |
[32:16] | Listen to me, goddamn it. | 听我说 该死 |
[32:18] | This isn’t gonna be what it was like it was with Kevin. | 这跟凯文的情况不一样 |
[32:20] | What do you want from me, Harvey? | 你想让我怎么样 哈维 |
[32:22] | I want you to give me authorization | 我想让你允许我 |
[32:23] | to cut you both a deal. | 为你们俩提供协议 |
[32:25] | You turn yourself in, you get maybe three years, | 你自首 可能只要关上三年 |
[32:27] | and you keep her out. | 而她也不用入狱 |
[32:29] | Why the hell would I do that? | 我为什么要那么做 |
[32:30] | Because if she turns on you, you’re gonna be getting | 因为如果她供出你 你的刑期 |
[32:32] | a hell of a lot more. | 可不止这么点了 |
[32:35] | I’m not cutting a deal. | 我不会接受的 |
[32:38] | And you think if you’re willing to do this | 你以为你这么对待你的女儿 |
[32:39] | to your own daughter, she won’t be willing to do it to you? | 她就不会这么对你吗 |
[32:41] | Jill’s a young woman, I’m an old man. | 吉尔还年轻 我已经老了 |
[32:44] | She does a few years, it hardly makes a dent. | 她坐个几年牢根本没什么损失 |
[32:47] | When she gets out, she can still play tennis | 等她出来 还是可以打网球 |
[32:48] | and go to Pilates and do all the things | 做普拉提之类花我的钱 |
[32:50] | I always gave her the money to do. | 玩的玩意儿 |
[32:52] | You knew it might come to this, didn’t you? | 你早就知道事情会演变成这样 |
[32:55] | I love my daughter, Harvey, | 我爱我的女儿 哈维 |
[32:57] | but she’d be nothing without me. | 但没有我 她什么都不是 |
[32:59] | And she knows if she does this for me, | 她也知道她只要替我坐牢 |
[33:01] | she’ll be taken care of for the rest of her life. | 她下半辈子就不用愁了 |
[33:04] | So that’s it? No deal? | 就这样 你不接受 |
[33:08] | No deal. | 不接受 |
[33:17] | I’m sorry, Jill. | 我很抱歉 吉尔 |
[33:21] | I want to cut a deal. | 我要接受协议 |
[33:23] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗 |
[33:27] | Yes. | 是的 |
[33:30] | Can you do that for me? | 你能帮我吗 |
[33:32] | No, I can’t. | 不行 |
[33:34] | Why not? | 为什么 |
[33:36] | Because he represents your father. | 因为他代表你父亲 |
[33:39] | But I don’t. | 但我不是 |
[33:40] | So I can. | 所以我可以 |
[33:52] | Tara, I didn’t think today could get any better, | 塔拉 今天真是不能更棒了 |
[33:54] | but whatever you did to that water pressure | 我不知道你对水压做了什么 |
[33:55] | is thing of beauty. I haven’t felt this fresh | 但感觉太好了 我从来没感觉如此焕然一新 |
[33:57] | – and clean since– – Louis, I have to talk to you. | -干干净净 -路易 我要和你谈谈 |
[34:00] | – What is it? – Joshua called. | -怎么了 -约书亚来了电话 |
[34:02] | He’s coming to town tomorrow for two days. | 他明天要来城里住两天 |
[34:05] | But after last night, I thought it was over | 我以为昨晚过后 你们俩 |
[34:06] | between the two of you? | 已经结束了 |
[34:08] | Louis… | 路易 |
[34:09] | we’ve been together for years. I can’t just not see him. | 我们在一起很多年 我不能就这么不见他 |
[34:13] | So you’re gonna break up with him? | 你要跟他分手吗 |
[34:16] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[34:27] | Welcome to Danbury, Sean. | 欢迎来到丹伯里 肖恩 |
[34:28] | You know you’re taking a big risk that someone’s gonna | 你现在可是冒着我会被人认出来 |
[34:30] | recognize me and figure out that you’re up to something. | 并发现你想干什么的风险 |
[34:32] | Well, I’d be taking an even bigger risk | 要是我不亲自把这个交给你 |
[34:33] | if I didn’t hand this to you personally. | 我面临的风险更大 |
[34:38] | You’re not gonna weasel out of my deal again. | 这次你不能取消我的协议了 |
[34:41] | What is this? | 这是什么 |
[34:42] | That is an iron clad agreement between your office | 这是你的办公和吉尔·米勒 |
[34:44] | and Jill Miller. | 定下的协议 |
[34:45] | – You’re representing Jill Miller now? – Yes, I am. | -你现在代理吉尔·米勒了 -是的 |
[34:48] | Does she know that you’re not a lawyer? | 她知道你不是律师吗 |
[34:49] | She does. | 她知道 |
[34:51] | And she’s okay with it because I’m also the guy | 她觉得没关系 因为是我 |
[34:53] | who’s keeping her out of prison. | 让她免除了牢狱之灾 |
[34:55] | Let me save you the trouble of reading that. | 我直接把内容告诉你吧 |
[34:57] | It says that she’s gonna testify against her father, | 这上面说她愿意指证她的父亲 |
[34:59] | pleads no contest, and receives full immunity. | 接受无争辩答辩 获得完全赦免权 |
[35:01] | But it also says that you acknowledge that | 但这上面也说你承认 |
[35:03] | I brought her to you. | 是我把她带来找你的 |
[35:07] | Well, then I better bring it to my office and sign it. | 那我就拿回办公室再签字吧 |
[35:15] | Oh, and for what it’s worth, | 不管你在不在意 |
[35:17] | I didn’t try to weasel out of your deal. | 我没有试图取消你的协议 |
[35:19] | I did everything I could to keep it in place. | 为了让它不被取消我真的尽力了 |
[35:21] | Well, now it’s back in place. | 现在它不会被取消了 |
[35:24] | Because I just gave you everything that you need. | 因为我把你需要的东西都给你了 |
[35:26] | No, Mike, you didn’t give me everything yet. | 不 迈克 你还什么都没给我 |
[35:28] | Because what I still need is William Sutter behind bars. | 因为我还需要把威廉·萨特关进监狱 |
[35:39] | What the hell did you do? | 你干了什么 |
[35:40] | Nice to see you, William. Can I get you a drink? | 很高兴见到你 威廉 想喝点什么吗 |
[35:42] | You think I wouldn’t find out that you recorded me | 你以为我不会发现你录下了我们的谈话 |
[35:44] | and played it for my daughter? | 然后放给我女儿听了吗 |
[35:45] | I didn’t play it for her. | 我没有放给她听 |
[35:46] | I played it for my other client, Kevin Miller. | 我放给了我另一名委托人 凯文·米勒 |
[35:49] | Jill just happened to be there when I did. | 只是我在播放的时候吉尔碰巧也在那 |
[35:51] | And now she’s turning on me. | 她现在要告发我了 |
[35:52] | Then I guess it turns out she didn’t want to wait five years | 那看来她并像你想的那样愿意等五年 |
[35:55] | to play more tennis like you thought. | 再去打网球 |
[35:56] | Goddamn it, | 真该死 |
[35:58] | you broke attorney-client privilege. | 你违反了律师与当事人的信息披露豁免权 |
[35:59] | I didn’t break anything, William. | 我没有违反任何条例 威廉 |
[36:01] | Because like I just told you, Kevin’s my client too, | 因为我刚跟你说完 凯文也是我的委托人 |
[36:04] | and I had an obligation to share the facts with him. | 我有义务让他了解实情 |
[36:07] | So instead of attacking me, you should be thanking me. | 所以你不但不该攻击我 还应该感谢我 |
[36:10] | Because I went to Cahill and cut you the best deal | 因为我去找了卡荷尔并且帮你达成了 |
[36:12] | you’re ever gonna get. | 你所能得到的最好的交易 |
[36:14] | Why would you do this to me? | 你为什么要这么对我 |
[36:15] | You did this to yourself, William. | 这是你自己一手造成的 威廉 |
[36:17] | You had me represent both you and Kevin, | 你让我同时代理你和凯文 |
[36:19] | which means I had to choose between two clients. | 这意味着我必须在两名委托人间进行选择 |
[36:22] | And you said it, yourself. | 你自己也说过 |
[36:23] | You’re an old man, and they’re a young couple, | 你上了年纪 而他们是一对年轻夫妇 |
[36:25] | and I chose them over you. | 所以我选择了他们而没选你 |
[36:28] | I didn’t have you represent us both. | 我没让你代理我们两个人 |
[36:30] | It was your idea. | 这主意是你想的 |
[36:33] | I guess it was, wasn’t it? | 我想好像是的 不是么 |
[36:36] | You son of a bitch. | 你个混蛋 |
[36:37] | You set me up! | 你设计坑我 |
[36:39] | And I’m gonna make sure the world knows it. | 我保证让这件事人尽皆知 |
[36:41] | You can tell the world anything you want, William. | 你可以告诉任何人任何事 威廉 |
[36:43] | But you’ve got no proof and you’ll be telling it | 但是你没有证据并且即使要讲 |
[36:46] | from behind bars. | 你也只能在牢里讲 |
[36:47] | Either way, I suggest you sign this deal, | 总之 我劝你还是签字同意这笔交易 |
[36:50] | ’cause it’s the best you’re ever gonna get. | 因为这对你来说已经是最划算的了 |
[37:06] | Jessica. | 杰西卡 |
[37:07] | What’re you doing here? | 你怎么来了 |
[37:08] | I had a great time last night. | 我昨晚过得很愉快 |
[37:10] | And I was going to call you about going out again next week | 我本来是要给你打电话约你下周再出来 |
[37:16] | because I know you want to take it slow. | 因为我知道你想慢慢来 |
[37:16] | But then I found out that you want to take it slow | 但随即我明白了你想要慢慢来 |
[37:20] | because you may not be here much longer. | 其实是因为你可能要走了 |
[37:24] | How’d you find out? | 你怎么知道的 |
[37:25] | They called for a reference. | 他们打电话向我征询意见 |
[37:28] | And what’d you tell them? | 你怎么跟他们说的 |
[37:29] | I said them they’d be lucky to have you. | 我说能有你是他们的福气 |
[37:32] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[37:33] | Why didn’t you tell me? | 你为什么不告诉我 |
[37:35] | Because I wasn’t sure I was gonna take it. | 因为我没确定要不要接受 |
[37:37] | But now you are. | 但现在你确定了 |
[37:38] | Jessica, if I thought there would be a chance | 杰西卡 如果我认为还有那么一点机会 |
[37:41] | in the world that you would come with me, I would’ve asked you. | 你会跟我一起走 我早就问你了 |
[37:42] | But we both know that’s not gonna happen. | 但我们都知道那是不可能的 |
[37:45] | Because you told me it’s not over yet, | 因为你告诉我事情还没结束 |
[37:47] | but what you meant is that it’s never gonna be over. | 但你的意思是永远不会结束 |
[37:52] | It’s my firm, Jeff. | 这可是我的事务所 杰夫 |
[37:55] | It’s the thing I spent my whole life building. | 这是我耗尽毕生精力所建立起来的 |
[37:57] | And I’m not judging you for it. | 我没有为此指责你 |
[37:59] | You are who you are, | 你一直保持真我 |
[38:02] | and I love who you are. | 我爱的也正是这样的你 |
[38:04] | But I’ve been thinking about going back to Chicago | 我一直想着要重返芝加哥 |
[38:06] | for a long time now, and as much as seeing you again | 虽然再次和你邂逅 |
[38:11] | makes me want to stay here… | 让我很想留下 |
[38:17] | This is something I have to do. | 但我不得不这么做 |
[38:22] | Like I said. | 就像我说的 |
[38:25] | They’re lucky to have you. | 有你是他们的福气 |
[38:44] | It’s done. | 搞定了 |
[38:47] | Sutter took the deal. | 萨特接受交易 |
[38:50] | Jill’s safe. | 吉尔安全了 |
[38:59] | Thank God. | 谢天谢地 |
[39:04] | I’m, uh… | 我 |
[39:06] | I’m sorry that Jill had to hear what she heard. | 很抱歉让吉尔听到那段录音 |
[39:12] | It was the only way, man. | 那是唯一的办法 伙计 |
[39:15] | Besides, you didn’t say it. | 再说 你也没说什么 |
[39:17] | No, but I did know what I was doing | 是啊 但在我同意告发你时 |
[39:18] | when I agreed to inform on you. | 我确实知道接下来我要做什么 |
[39:20] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[39:21] | You didn’t deserve any of that. | 你不该承受这些 |
[39:23] | Hey, look, when we first met, | 你瞧 我们第一次见面时 |
[39:24] | I let Gallo in here. | 我就让加洛进来了 |
[39:26] | And that was as much a betrayal as what you did to me. | 那和你对我做的事一样都是背叛 |
[39:28] | Yeah, but you didn’t know me. | 但你当时并不认识我 |
[39:30] | I knew you. | 而我是认识你的 |
[39:32] | What, are you trying to make me hate you? | 干嘛 你是想让我恨你吗 |
[39:36] | No. | 不是 |
[39:40] | It’s just that I’m getting out and you’re not. | 只是我要出狱了而你却不能 |
[39:43] | No, I’m not. | 是的 我没法出去 |
[39:47] | But you kept my wife out of prison, | 但你让我妻子免受牢狱之灾 |
[39:49] | and as far as I’m concerned, that makes us square. | 在我看来 我们已经扯平了 |
[39:56] | Thank you, Kevin. | 谢谢你凯文 |
[40:01] | Where you going? | 你要去哪 |
[40:03] | Me? | 我吗 |
[40:04] | I’m gonna give you a few minutes to enjoy the fact | 我要给你几分钟享受下 |
[40:06] | that you’re getting out. | 你要出狱的喜悦 |
[40:08] | And to call Rachel and tell her. | 然后再打个电话告诉瑞秋 |
[40:27] | Donna, I’m on to something. | 唐娜 我想到了一个好主意 |
[40:28] | I just need one second to write it down. | 我只需要点时间把东西写下来 |
[40:37] | What is it? What’re you so happy about? | 怎么了 什么事你这么高兴 |
[40:38] | I think I just figured out a way | 我想我找到能让 |
[40:39] | to get Leonard Bailey’s case reopened. | 伦纳德·贝利的案件得以重审的办法了 |
[40:41] | Rachel, this is amazing. | 瑞秋 这太棒了 |
[40:43] | Come on, get your things. | 来吧 拿上你的东西 |
[40:44] | We can talk about it on the way out. | 我们可以路上边走边聊 |
[40:45] | Because we’re going to celebrate. | 因为我们要去庆祝一下 |
[40:46] | No, it’s good news, but I’m not ready to celebrate. | 不了 这是好消息 但还不至于要庆祝 |
[40:50] | Yes, you are. | 你当然要庆祝 |
[40:52] | Because I’m not talking about your case. | 因为我不是在说你的案子 |
[40:55] | Rachel, Harvey and Mike did it. | 瑞秋 哈维和迈克成功了 |
[40:58] | Mike’s getting out. | 迈克就要出狱了 |
[40:59] | What? | 什么 |
[41:01] | You heard me. | 你听到的没错 |
[41:02] | They did it. | 他们成功了 |
[41:05] | Sutter’s going away, which means Mike’s coming home. | 萨特要进监狱了 意味着迈克能回家了 |
[41:10] | Oh, my God. | 我的天哪 |
[41:13] | Oh, God. | 天哪 |
[41:17] | Come on, let’s go have some fun | 来吧 趁你还是单身的时候 |
[41:19] | while you’re still single. | 我们去找点乐子 |
[41:27] | It’s Mike. | 迈克打来的 |
[41:31] | Hello? | 你好 |
[41:32] | Hey, it’s me. | 是我 |
[41:33] | I know it’s you. | 我知道是你 |
[41:35] | It’s over. | 结束了 |
[41:37] | I’m coming home. | 我可以回家了 |
[41:40] | I just heard. | 我刚听说了 |
[41:44] | God, I love you so much. | 天哪 我好爱你 |
[41:47] | I love you, too. | 我也爱你 |