时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:07] | There’s no violation with us seeing each other. | 我们交往并不违规 |
[00:09] | This isn’t something that I am trying to get away with. | 我不是想要逃避什么惩罚 |
[00:11] | It’s something I’m feeling inside. | 而是关于我内心的感受 |
[00:13] | My son was up for parole next month. | 而且他再等1个月就假释了 |
[00:15] | He wouldn’t have gotten into a fight. | 他根本就不会和别人打架 |
[00:17] | There’s got to be at least 20 complaints | 至少有二十名囚犯投诉 |
[00:18] | of prisoners being denied their release date. | 未能在预定日期顺利出狱 |
[00:20] | And every one of them involves injuries | 而且他们每个人都受伤了 |
[00:21] | and some kind of vague disciplinary action. | 还被指有一些含混不清的违纪行为 |
[00:23] | If our firm is in any way associated with that case, | 如果我们的律所和本案扯上任何关系 |
[00:26] | – we lose a huge client. – I’m not working on it. | -都会丢一个大客户 -我放弃 |
[00:29] | Then you’re gonna put that in writing. | 那就出一份书面声明 |
[00:30] | You have nothing to do with this case. | 保证你与本案无关 |
[00:31] | My job requires a reputation for discretion. | 我的工作要求要有个慎重的好名声 |
[00:33] | He’ll never tell a soul, | 他不会告诉任何人的 |
[00:35] | and your business will stay intact. | 你的生意也不会受到影响 |
[00:36] | You lived a lie for years. | 你做冒牌律师这么多年 |
[00:38] | You can’t keep a secret about working one goddamn case? | 你连做一个小案子的秘密都藏不住吗 |
[00:41] | We have a job we’d like to offer you. | 我们有份工作给你 |
[00:42] | I don’t do business with people I don’t trust. | 我不跟信不过的人合作 |
[00:44] | You can help these people. | 你可以帮助他们 |
[00:45] | I want $50,000. | 我要五万美元 |
[00:46] | Oliver, it’s me. I’m in. | 奥利弗 是我 我加入 |
[00:48] | What about your promise to Harvey? | 你给哈维的承诺怎么办 |
[00:49] | You let me worry about Harvey. | 哈维的事我来解决 |
[01:02] | Wait, you’re leaving? | 等等 你要走了 |
[01:03] | Why didn’t you wake me? | 怎么不叫醒我 |
[01:06] | ‘Cause you still have an hour before your alarm goes off. | 因为还有一小时你的闹钟才会响 |
[01:09] | 6:30. Where are you going? | 才6:30 你要去哪 |
[01:12] | There’s no way you have something this early for Harvey. | 哈维不可能有事让你这么早去办 |
[01:14] | I got something at the clinic with Oliver. | 我跟奥利佛有诊所的事 |
[01:16] | He needs my help with a case. | 他需要我帮他办一件案子 |
[01:18] | Wait. | 等等 |
[01:22] | I was hoping we could have dinner tonight. | 我今晚想跟你一起吃饭的 |
[01:26] | I probably have to meet with Oliver tonight, too. | 我今晚大概也得去见奥利佛 |
[01:28] | Well, then why don’t you ask Harvey for some time off | 那你不如让哈维给你放假 |
[01:30] | to take care of what you’re working on? | 去处理好你们的工作 |
[01:32] | He’s already letting me go back and forth. | 他已经允许我这么两头跑了 |
[01:34] | I don’t wanna take advantage. | 我不想占便宜 |
[01:35] | Mike, I’m just worried about you | 迈克 我就是担心你 |
[01:37] | burning the candle at both ends. | 忙过头 |
[01:41] | We talked about it last night. | 我们昨晚说过了 |
[01:44] | It’s not gonna last forever. I promise. | 不会永远如此的 我保证 |
[01:48] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[01:49] | Go back to bed. | 继续睡吧 |
[02:03] | Oliver, I can’t be here all day. | 奥利佛 我不能在这儿一整天 |
[02:05] | So let’s get down to it. What do you got? | 我们赶紧的吧 你安排了什么 |
[02:07] | I’ve got us a meeting in Brooklyn with Marc Stevens. | 去布鲁克林 见马克·史蒂文斯 |
[02:10] | Who’s Marc Stevens? | 那是谁 |
[02:11] | He is plaintiff number 18 in our class. | 他是我们集体诉讼的18号原告 |
[02:13] | – We’re meeting him at nine. – Great. | -我们约好了九点 -很好 |
[02:16] | That’ll give us time to come up with our cover story. | 那么我们就有时间想个说法了 |
[02:18] | Mike, I know you’re not technically allowed to work on this, | 迈克 我知道严格讲你不能做这个 |
[02:20] | but no one here is gonna rat you out. | 但这里没人会出卖你的 |
[02:21] | It’s not a technicality. Oliver, we’ve been over this. | 没这么简单 奥利佛 我们说过了 |
[02:24] | Me working on this case means the whole thing | 我参与这案子可能造成它 |
[02:26] | could get tossed out. | 完全被推翻 |
[02:27] | I get it. | 我懂 |
[02:28] | There’s only two people in the loop, me and you. | 只有两个人知情 我和你 |
[02:30] | Exactly. So if Nathan asks… | 没错 所以如果纳森问起 |
[02:32] | Nathan asks what? | 纳森问起什么 |
[02:34] | Nathan. | 纳森 |
[02:35] | I was just telling Oliver | 我就是在跟奥利佛说 |
[02:37] | that if you get sick of seeing me around here, | 如果你看我看烦了 |
[02:39] | then he’s gonna have to tell you too bad, | 那也没办法 |
[02:41] | ’cause I am not gonna let the Brooklyn Housing Project | 我是不会允许布鲁克林经济房项目 |
[02:43] | keep bullying its tenants. | 继续欺压住户的 |
[02:46] | You can’t handle the BHP on your own? | 你自己解决不了那个吗 |
[02:47] | I can, but it’s nice having Mike give me some backup. | 我也行 但有迈克支援更好 |
[02:50] | Good. | 好 |
[02:51] | Tell you the truth, after you made me sign | 老实说 你让我签了奥利佛的 |
[02:53] | that conflict of interest waiver on Oliver’s prison case, | 监狱案的利益冲突放弃书后 |
[02:55] | I didn’t think you’d be around here that much at all. | 我以为你不会再怎么出现了呢 |
[03:06] | Is there anything left for me? | 还剩什么给我了吗 |
[03:07] | No, you slept in late so you missed me making you breakfast. | 没 你起晚了 所以错过了我给你做早餐 |
[03:10] | I see, but for the record, | 好啊 但我要说 |
[03:12] | heating up Pop-Tarts isn’t making me breakfast. | 热速食食物不算给我做早餐 |
[03:14] | Well, how ’bout I make it up to you | 那我补偿你一下 |
[03:15] | and not take you out to lunch? | 不带你去吃午饭吧 |
[03:17] | I appreciate the non-invitation, | 多谢你的不邀请 |
[03:19] | but I can’t today. | 但今天不行 |
[03:21] | – Come on, why not? – I have an appointment. | -得了 为什么 -我有预约 |
[03:23] | Since when do you see patients at lunch? | 你什么时候还中午见客户了 |
[03:25] | It isn’t with a patient, Harvey. | 不是病人 哈维 |
[03:27] | It’s actually with my lawyer. | 是我的律师 |
[03:29] | What do you mean, your lawyer? | 什么意思 你的律师 |
[03:30] | It’s nothing. It’s a nuisance suit | 没事的 就是一个 |
[03:32] | from an ex-business partner. | 前生意伙伴侵害诉讼 |
[03:33] | Well, who’s handling it for you? | 是谁在替你处理 |
[03:35] | I hope you’re not about to suggest | 希望你不是要建议 |
[03:36] | that you handle it for me. | 你来替我处理 |
[03:37] | I’m not, but I can get you to the next best person. | 不是 但我可以替你找第二好的人 |
[03:40] | And does this person have a name? | 这人有名字吗 |
[03:42] | Louis Litt. | 路易·利特 |
[03:43] | The one you punched in the face? | 就是你揍过的那个 |
[03:45] | Paula, he’s the best man for the job. | 宝拉 他是最合适的人选 |
[03:46] | I’m telling you, Louis is a pit bull. | 听我的 路易是只斗牛犬 |
[03:48] | And who says I want a pit bull? | 谁说我想要斗牛犬了 |
[03:49] | Listen to me, if whatever this thing is, | 听着 不管是什么事 |
[03:51] | it’s reached the level of a lawsuit, | 如果已经提起了诉讼 |
[03:53] | you’re gonna need a lawyer like Louis | 你就会需要路易那样的律师 |
[03:54] | whether you like it or not. | 不管你想不想 |
[03:56] | Well, I appreciate your concern, Harvey, | 多谢你的担心 哈维 |
[03:58] | but I prefer to handle this myself. | 但我更想自己解决 |
[04:01] | But if you still want to help, | 但如果你还想帮忙 |
[04:01] | why don’t you buy me a new box of Pop-Tarts? | 再给我买盒新果馅饼吧 |
[04:04] | Any flavor will do, as long as it’s strawberry. | 什么味儿都行 只要是草莓味儿的 |
[04:11] | It was total bullshit. | 太扯了 |
[04:12] | Are you saying you didn’t get in a fight at all? | 你是说你没打架吗 |
[04:14] | No, I got in a fight, | 没 我是打架了 |
[04:15] | but it was only to stay alive. | 但那是为了活命 |
[04:17] | Just tell us what happened. We’re on your side. | 跟我们说说 我们是你这边的 |
[04:19] | Look, I was two months from getting out, okay? | 我本来还有俩月就出来了 |
[04:21] | I was gonna keep my head down | 我本打算出狱之前 |
[04:22] | every single day until I walked. | 每天都低调做人 |
[04:24] | Next thing I know, some big-ass son of a bitch | 一转眼 一个大块头混蛋 |
[04:25] | is on top of me, and I’m the one that gets extra time? | 压在了我身上 我却被延长了刑期 |
[04:28] | – What was his name? – I don’t know, man. | -他叫什么 -我不知道 |
[04:29] | I have no idea. | 我根本不知道 |
[04:30] | Look, Marc, I don’t know if you’re afraid of payback or something, | 马克 我不知道你是不是担心报复 |
[04:33] | but we need to know everything if we’re gonna– | 但我们需要知道一切 |
[04:34] | I’m not afraid of no payback, okay? | 我不是担心报复 |
[04:36] | I don’t know who he was. | 我真不知道那人是谁 |
[04:37] | And if I knew, I would tell you. | 我要是知道 就告诉你了 |
[04:42] | Look, that place took two years of my life. | 那地方夺走了我两年的时间 |
[04:45] | Two extra years on top of the two for stealing a few TVs. | 之后又加刑两年 就因为偷了几个电视 |
[04:48] | If you’re going after them, then I want in on this. | 如果你们要告他们 我想加入 |
[04:50] | Then you’re in, but I was in prison | 你可以加入 但我在监狱 |
[04:52] | an even shorter time than you, | 待过一段 比你时间短 |
[04:53] | and I still knew all the guys’ names on my cellblock. | 我还知道我囚区所有人的名字 |
[04:55] | So either he was new to yours or you were new to his. | 所以要么他是新来的 要么是你转去了他那里 |
[04:58] | Either way, I need to know what happened. | 不管怎样 我需要知道事情经过 |
[04:59] | That’s easy. I had dinner in a different block that night. | 简单 我那晚去了另一个囚区吃饭 |
[05:03] | – Why did you do that? – ‘Cause they told me to. | -为什么 -他们叫我去的 |
[05:04] | – Who told you to? – The guards. | -谁 -守卫 |
[05:06] | Look, they would post it on the wall whenever they felt like it | 他们会一时兴起就公布在墙上 |
[05:08] | to keep us from getting too comfortable. | 以免我们太安逸了 |
[05:10] | Which means you don’t know the guard | 就是说 你不知道是哪个守卫 |
[05:11] | who decided to move you, | 决定让你过去 |
[05:12] | and you don’t know the name of the guy you got in a fight with. | 也不知道跟你打架的人是谁 |
[05:15] | I’m telling you guys, man, I’m not lying. | 听我的 我没撒谎 |
[05:17] | I don’t think you are. | 我相信 |
[05:20] | I think they set it up that way. | 我觉得那是他们的安排 |
[05:23] | *See the money, wanna stay for your meal* | *看到钱 就愿意留下吃饭* |
[05:27] | *Get another piece of pie for your wife* | *给你太太再拿块馅饼* |
[05:30] | *Everybody wanna know how it feel* | *所有人都想知道那感觉* |
[05:33] | *Everybody wanna see what it’s like* | *所有人都想见见那景象* |
[05:37] | *I’ll even eat a bean pie, I don’t mind* | *豆子馅饼我也愿吃 我不在乎* |
[05:40] | *Me and Missy is so busy, busy making money* | *我和妹子忙着赚钱* |
[05:44] | *All right* | *好了* |
[05:45] | *All step back, I’m ’bout to dance* | *退开点 我要跳舞* |
[05:51] | *The greenback boogie* | *美钞爵士摇摇摇* |
[05:58] | – Louis. – Hold on, man. | -路易 -等等 |
[06:01] | What are you doing? | 你干什么呢 |
[06:02] | Playing desktop cornhole. | 玩桌面沙包 |
[06:03] | It’s supposed to calm my nerves. | 能安抚我的情绪 |
[06:04] | Okay, I hate to interrupt, but I need to ask a favor. | 好吧 很不想打断你 但我需要你帮忙 |
[06:08] | Anything. What do you need? | 随便开口 你需要什么 |
[06:10] | You know I was seeing a psychiatrist last year, right? | 你知道我去年一直在见心理医生吧 |
[06:12] | Harvey, if this has to do with your well-being, | 哈维 假如这事有关你的健康 |
[06:14] | I’m all ears, but as you know, | 我洗耳恭听 但你也知道 |
[06:15] | I’m not a licensed practitioner of mental health services– | 我不是提供心理健康服务的持证从业者 |
[06:18] | Louis, that’s not it. | 路易 不是你想的那样 |
[06:19] | Look, my psychiatrist is being sued. | 听着 我的心理医生被告了 |
[06:23] | She has her own attorney, but I don’t trust him, | 她自己有律师 但我不信任他 |
[06:25] | and I want you to handle it. | 我想让你接这个案子 |
[06:26] | I don’t understand. | 我没明白 |
[06:27] | If you don’t trust him, why aren’t you taking it? | 假如你不信任他 你自己为什么不接 |
[06:28] | I told you, she’s my therapist. | 我告诉过你了 她是我的心理医生 |
[06:30] | Yeah, was. | 没错 曾经是 |
[06:31] | That doesn’t stop you from helping her with a legal issue. | 这不代表你不能帮她处理法律问题 |
[06:34] | All right, you want the truth? | 好吧 你想听真相是吧 |
[06:35] | I’m seeing her. | 我在和她约会 |
[06:40] | You’re dating your therapist? | 你在和自己的心理医生约会 |
[06:42] | Look, I don’t need a lecture from you, Louis. | 听着 我不需要你对我说教 路易 |
[06:43] | This isn’t a lecture, Harvey. | 这可不是说教 哈维 |
[06:44] | If you’re dating your therapist | 如果你在和自己的心理医生约会 |
[06:45] | and someone finds out about it, she could lose her license. | 又被别人发现 可能会害她丢掉执照 |
[06:47] | No, she can’t. | 不 不会的 |
[06:50] | We didn’t start dating until | 我们是在 |
[06:51] | after the official waiting period was over. | 官方禁止期之后才开始约会的 |
[06:53] | I want your word on that, | 我需要你向我保证 |
[06:54] | because if someone ever asks– | 因为假如有人问起… |
[06:55] | You have my word. I wouldn’t lie about that. | 我向你保证 我不会在这事上撒谎 |
[06:58] | Okay, I’ll go talk to her. | 好的 我会去和她谈谈的 |
[07:01] | But wait a second, Harvey, | 等等 哈维 |
[07:03] | does Donna have any idea about the two of you? | 唐娜知道你俩的事吗 |
[07:07] | No, she doesn’t, | 不 她不知道 |
[07:08] | and for right now I’d like to keep it that way. | 目前我想保持这种状态 |
[07:16] | Six years for stealing a few TVs, that’s not right. | 偷几台电视蹲了六年 这有问题 |
[07:18] | – No, it’s not. – What’s our next move? | -的确 -我们下一步该怎么做 |
[07:21] | We gotta figure out | 我们得查明 |
[07:21] | who decided a guy two months from parole | 是谁让一个还有两个月就能假释的人 |
[07:24] | should eat in a different cellblock. | 到另一个囚区吃饭的 |
[07:26] | How the hell are we gonna do that? | 我们要怎样才能查明啊 |
[07:27] | I don’t know, Oliver, | 我不知道 奥利佛 |
[07:28] | but right now you’re gonna have to work on that yourself. | 但如今你得自己一个人去查明了 |
[07:30] | What are you talking about? Where are you going? | 什么意思 你要去哪里 |
[07:32] | If I don’t show my face at work, | 假如我不去上班 |
[07:33] | Harvey is gonna get suspicious. | 哈维一定会起疑的 |
[07:36] | Mike, are you sure what we’re doing is worth it? | 迈克 你确定我们这么做值得吗 |
[07:40] | Oliver, you’re the one that pushed me | 奥利佛 一开始明明 |
[07:41] | to stick with this in the first place. | 是你推着我管这个案子的 |
[07:43] | You heard that guy, they doubled his sentence. | 你也听见了 他们加倍了他的刑期 |
[07:45] | Chris Reyes is dead. | 克里斯·雷耶斯死了 |
[07:48] | Yeah, it’s worth it. | 所以是的 值得 |
[07:55] | You must be Harvey Specter. | 你一定就是哈维·斯佩克特 |
[07:56] | Thanks for meeting me, Rick. | 谢谢你见我 瑞克 |
[07:58] | I know dominating the energy sector is a full-time job. | 我知道作为称霸能源产业的人你时间宝贵 |
[08:00] | Get to the point, Mr. Specter. | 有话直说 斯佩克特先生 |
[08:02] | I didn’t interrupt my day just so you could kiss my ass. | 我抽时间见你不是为了听你拍我马屁的 |
[08:04] | Then let me tell you why you did. | 那让我告诉你你必须见我的原因 |
[08:06] | Lockwood Energy is about to release a solar panel | 洛克伍德能源公司准备发行一种太阳能板 |
[08:08] | that looks a hell of a lot like the one | 看上去非常像 |
[08:10] | you’ve been developing for years. | 你们开发了好几年的那款 |
[08:11] | How did you know that? | 你怎么知道的 |
[08:12] | Because I didn’t spend all morning | 因为我并没有把一整个早上 |
[08:14] | brushing up on my ass-kissing techniques. | 花在提高我的拍马屁技巧上 |
[08:16] | Then you also know that Lockwood’s Green Division | 那你也一定知道洛克伍德的绿色能源部 |
[08:17] | has only existed for three months. | 从创立到现在只有三个月 |
[08:19] | They stole that technology. | 他们偷了那项技术 |
[08:21] | Which is why you should sign with me | 所以你应该签约让我代理 |
[08:22] | so I can go get it back. | 这样我就能把它夺回来 |
[08:24] | I already have a law firm. | 我已经签了一家律所了 |
[08:26] | Why shouldn’t I let them handle this? | 我为何不让他们来处理这件事 |
[08:27] | Because you don’t want the guy | 因为你不会想要一个 |
[08:29] | who’s gonna sue Lockwood | 在洛克伍德偷走了 |
[08:30] | after they’ve stolen your girlfriend. | 你女朋友之后才去告他们的律所 |
[08:31] | You want the guy who’s gonna put them in the ground | 你想要的是一个能在洛克伍德行动之前 |
[08:33] | before they get the chance. | 就把他们干掉的律所 |
[08:34] | You’re pretty sure of yourself. | 你倒是挺自信的 |
[08:36] | You want someone handling this who isn’t? | 你想要一个不自信的人来处理这事吗 |
[08:39] | Look, why don’t you take the week to think it over. | 听着 你何不花一周的时间考虑一下 |
[08:42] | Of course, while you’re doing that, | 当然了 在你纠结的同时 |
[08:43] | Lockwood’s gonna be rushing your product to market, | 洛克伍德会迅速把你的产品投入市场 |
[08:46] | and when they do, your board’s gonna be wondering | 等到那时 你的董事会就会想 |
[08:49] | why you didn’t hire me when you had the chance. | 在你有机会的时候你为什么没有雇用我 |
[08:53] | All right, Mr. Specter, you win. | 好吧 斯佩克特先生 你赢了 |
[08:55] | You’ve got three days. | 你有三天时间 |
[08:57] | Let’s see if you’re as good as you think you are. | 看看你是不是真有你自己认为的那么好 |
[09:07] | You must be Paula Agard. | 你一定就是宝拉·阿加德 |
[09:10] | I’m sorry, but do we know each other? | 抱歉 但我们认识吗 |
[09:11] | Not yet, but it is a pleasure to meet you. | 暂时还不 但很高兴认识你 |
[09:14] | I’m Louis Litt, and I understand | 我是路易·利特 |
[09:16] | you are looking for a lawyer. | 听说你在找律师 |
[09:17] | I have a lawyer, and his name’s Peter Shumpert. | 我有律师 他叫皮特·夏恩珀特 |
[09:20] | Ah, Peter will not be joining you today. | 皮特今天不会来了 |
[09:21] | Excuse me? | 什么 |
[09:22] | I mean, I’m sure he’s a nice guy, | 我确信他是个好人 |
[09:24] | but he’s not a litigator. | 但他不是头牌诉讼律师 |
[09:25] | Well, I don’t see what that has to do with this. | 我没看出那一点和这件事有什么关系 |
[09:27] | When an attorney lets a client meet with another attorney, | 当一名律师让他的客户见了另一名律师 |
[09:29] | trust me, you need better representation. | 相信我 这说明你需要更好的诉讼代理人 |
[09:31] | I already know what an excellent attorney you are, mr. Litt. | 我知道你是一名多么优秀的律师 利特先生 |
[09:34] | Harvey said as much when he offered your services. | 哈维向我推荐你时已经就已经赞美过你了 |
[09:36] | – And why’d you turn him down? – Because… | -那你为什么拒绝他 -因为… |
[09:39] | there are things about this situation | 这件事上有一些东西 |
[09:41] | that I’d rather not share with Harvey. | 是我不想和哈维分享的 |
[09:43] | I can understand that completely, | 我完全能够理解 |
[09:45] | and whatever they are, if I were your attorney, | 无论是什么事 假如我是你的律师 |
[09:47] | there is no way in hell that he would hear them from me. | 我是绝对不会向他透露这些事的 |
[09:49] | That I can assure you. | 我向你保证 |
[09:53] | Okay. Okay, Louis. | 好吧 好吧 路易 |
[09:56] | You can represent me. | 你可以做我的代理人 |
[09:57] | Good. So let’s start by you giving me the history. | 很好 那你先给我讲讲你们之间的过往吧 |
[10:01] | Well, that’s just it. | 这就是重点 |
[10:02] | We weren’t solely business partners. | 我们从前不仅仅只是生意伙伴 |
[10:04] | We were living together, we had a practice together. | 我们住在一起 我们一起工作 |
[10:08] | What happened? | 然后发生什么了 |
[10:09] | He broke it off, and he broke my heart. | 他提出分手 伤透了我的心 |
[10:12] | I gave him everything in the partnership that he wanted | 我把生意中他想要的一切都给了他 |
[10:14] | just to be rid of it and of him. | 就是为了离开那一切 离开他 |
[10:16] | And then? | 然后呢 |
[10:18] | Some of our group patients didn’t respond well to his treatment, | 几个我们之前的小组病人对他的治疗反应不佳 |
[10:21] | so they started coming to see me privately. | 所以他们开始单独来见我 |
[10:24] | Privately or secretly? | 单独来还是偷偷来 |
[10:25] | If what you’re asking | 假如你是想问 |
[10:26] | is if I knew it was a violation of our agreement, | 我知不知道这样违反了我们之间的协议 |
[10:28] | then yes, I did. | 那么是的 我知道 |
[10:29] | But these people were hurting. | 但这些人当时很痛苦 |
[10:31] | And you couldn’t in good conscience turn them away. | 然后凭良心你不能拒绝他们 |
[10:33] | No, I couldn’t. | 的确 我不能 |
[10:35] | Paula, you have my word, | 宝拉 我向你保证 |
[10:37] | this stays between you and me. | 这事你知我知 |
[10:41] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[10:49] | Oliver, tell me you found something. | 奥利佛 告诉我你有发现 |
[10:51] | Nothing. | 什么都没有 |
[10:51] | They’ve got a system that randomly assigns changes from time to time. | 他们有个随机分配狱警的系统 |
[10:55] | Well, what are you calling me for? | 那你打来电话干什么 |
[10:56] | Because there might not be a link between our cases and the guards, | 因为我们的案子可能和狱警没关系 |
[10:58] | but I did find one between the fights. | 但我在斗殴中却有所发现 |
[11:01] | – I’m listening. – Out of the 20 cases we have so far, | -继续说 -就目前我们手头的20件案子 |
[11:04] | the fights have been with a total of only four inmates, | 总共只有四名囚犯参与了斗殴 |
[11:06] | and I got the perfect one, JaMarcus Collins. | 我找到了完美的证人 杰马克斯·科林斯 |
[11:09] | He’s in the middle of a ten-year sentence | 他刑期十年 就在C区服刑 |
[11:10] | on cellblock C, one over from Chris Reyes | 和克里斯·雷耶斯和马克·史蒂文斯 |
[11:13] | and Marc Stevens. | 分区相邻 |
[11:14] | Well, then we gotta pay Mr. Collins a visit. | 那我们得去拜访一下科林斯先生了 |
[11:16] | I’ve already set it up. I’ll pick you up in an hour. | 我已经安排好了 一个小时后去接你 |
[11:18] | Great. | 好 |
[11:19] | I will see you at the Brooklyn Housing Authority then. Okay. | 那我们在布鲁克林房屋委员会见面 好 |
[11:23] | Whatever you’re doing, put it on hold. | 无论你在做什么 都停下来 |
[11:25] | I’ve got a good cop/bad cop situation and I need you. | 我有个需要唱红白脸的状况 要你帮忙 |
[11:27] | Wait, right now? | 等等 现在吗 |
[11:29] | No, three months from Thursday. | 不 星期四开始数三个月后 |
[11:30] | – Come on, let’s go. – Harvey, I can’t. | -好了 走吧 -哈维 我去不了 |
[11:32] | What do you mean you can’t? | 什么叫去不了 |
[11:33] | I ha–I have a meeting | 我和奥利佛 |
[11:35] | with Oliver at the Brooklyn Housing Authority. | 约好要在布鲁克林房屋委员见面 |
[11:36] | – I can’t leave him hanging. – Oliver? | -我不能把他晾一边 -奥利佛 |
[11:39] | You just did a pro bono. That’s not our deal. | 你刚做了一个无偿案 这有违约定 |
[11:41] | I know that, Harvey, but I put this in motion weeks ago. | 我知道哈维 但我几星期前就在准备了 |
[11:43] | I didn’t know you were gonna give me another pro bono. | 我不知道你会派给我另一件无偿案 |
[11:45] | Fine, I’ll handle it myself. | 好吧 我自己解决 |
[11:47] | Look, whatever you’re doing with Oliver, | 无论你和奥利佛在做什么 |
[11:48] | wrap it the hell up. | 快点结束 |
[11:49] | I didn’t bring you back to not be here when I need you. | 我招你回来不是让你在我需要时抛弃我的 |
[11:59] | Dr. Lipschitz, it’s Louis. | 利普希茨医生 我是路易 |
[12:02] | Look, there’s no two ways to say this. | 我不知道还能怎么说 |
[12:05] | I was way out of line the other night, | 那天晚上我出格了 |
[12:09] | and I know you care about me, | 我知道你关心我 |
[12:11] | and not just because you have an obligation to. | 并不仅仅是因为你有责任 |
[12:15] | So if it’s not too much trouble, | 所以如果不是太麻烦的话 |
[12:17] | I would like to resume our sessions, please. | 我想继续我们的治疗 |
[12:20] | Please call me back. Thanks. | 请回电 谢谢 |
[12:25] | Louis, I need to talk to you about Harvey. | 路易 我得和你谈谈哈维的事 |
[12:27] | What about him? | 他怎么了 |
[12:28] | I just want to make sure that you and he | 我只是想确定 |
[12:30] | are on good terms. | 你们俩之间很好 |
[12:31] | Yeah, Donna, we’re on good terms. | 是的 唐娜 我们很好 |
[12:34] | Are you sure? ‘Cause we all pulled together | 你确定吗 因为我们要齐心协力 |
[12:35] | to get back on solid footing, | 重新站稳脚跟 |
[12:37] | and I saw the two of you huddled up in here earlier, | 早些时候我看到你们两个缩在这里 |
[12:39] | and I’d hate to think that things are going | 我不想事情朝着 |
[12:40] | in the wrong direction. | 错误的方向发展 |
[12:41] | No, not going in the wrong direction, Donna. | 没有 不是朝着错误的方向的发展 唐娜 |
[12:43] | There is no need to worry. | 不必担心 |
[12:45] | Well, I do worry, Louis. | 我的确很担心 路易 |
[12:47] | Because I know what kind of mental state you’re still in, | 因为我知道你现在的心理状态 |
[12:49] | and I know that the slightest thing can touch you off, | 我知道一点点小事也能触及到你 |
[12:51] | – and I know that– – Look, Donna, | -我知道 -唐娜 |
[12:52] | for your information, we are on such good terms | 跟你说 我们之间很好 |
[12:55] | that Harvey– | 哈维… |
[12:58] | That Harvey what? | 哈维怎么了 |
[12:59] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[13:01] | Louis, what’s going on? | 路易 怎么了 |
[13:03] | Okay, look, Donna, | 好了 唐娜 |
[13:05] | I’m only gonna tell you this once. | 我只和你说一次 |
[13:06] | Harvey asked me to handle a matter for him. | 哈维让我帮他处理一件事 |
[13:08] | It’s personal. He trusts me with it. | 是私事 他相信我 |
[13:10] | Now, if you trust me at all, you’ll take my word for the fact | 现在 如果你信我的话 你就信我说的 |
[13:13] | that Harvey and I are on good terms. | 我们之间很好 |
[13:16] | Okay. | 好 |
[13:18] | I trust you. | 我相信你 |
[13:28] | Harvey Specter. | 哈维·斯佩克特 |
[13:30] | We didn’t have a proper introduction the last time we met. | 上次见面我们没有正式介绍 |
[13:32] | Holly Cromwell. | 霍莉·科伦维尔 |
[13:33] | What do you want, Ms. Cromwell? | 有何贵干 科伦维尔小姐 |
[13:35] | So much for formalities. | 真是没礼貌 |
[13:36] | I got a lot on my plate. | 我很忙 |
[13:38] | I don’t have time for formalities. | 没时间讲礼貌 |
[13:39] | If you brought me on, maybe you would. | 如果你带上我 也许就有了 |
[13:41] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[13:42] | Headhunting isn’t cutting it for me, Mr. Specter. | 猎头公司待遇不够好 斯佩克特先生 |
[13:45] | I want back in the game, | 我想重新入局 |
[13:46] | and since you’re the reason I’m out of the game, | 既然你是我出局的理由 |
[13:48] | you should hire me as a full-time in-house consultant. | 你应该雇我当你的全职内部顾问 |
[13:51] | So you want me to give you a handout out of guilt? | 所以你想让我出于内疚救济你吗 |
[13:53] | I don’t want a handout. | 我不想要救济 |
[13:55] | But you made me a promise you wouldn’t ruin my reputation. | 但是你承诺不会毁掉我的名声的 |
[13:57] | What do you want me to say? | 你想让我说什么 |
[13:59] | What you do is dangerous. | 你做的事情很危险 |
[14:01] | I want you to say you make promises you can’t keep. | 我想让你说你许下了你做不到的诺言 |
[14:04] | And by the way, you wouldn’t have sent that Rachel woman back to me | 顺便一提 如果你不觉得我有价值 |
[14:06] | if you didn’t know what I do is worth it. | 就不会派那个叫瑞秋的女孩再来找我 |
[14:07] | Okay, first of all, I never sent anyone back to you. | 首先 我从来没有派过任何人再去找你 |
[14:11] | And second, whatever job you think you’re suited for | 第二 无论你认为你适合什么样的工作 |
[14:13] | doesn’t exist in my firm. | 我的律所都没有这样的职位 |
[14:14] | It does at Baker Simms and Walker Stein. | 贝克·辛姆斯和沃克·斯坦就有 |
[14:16] | Yeah, well, I’m not looking to make a spot on the payroll | 我不会专门为一个唯一的技能 |
[14:18] | for someone whose only skill set is crossing lines. | 就是越界的人设新岗 开工资的 |
[14:21] | You mean when you cross them so well yourself. | 你是说因为你完全可以自己越界 |
[14:23] | Like I said, Ms. Cromwell, I got a lot on my plate. | 我说了 科伦维尔小姐 我很忙 |
[14:32] | Give me a Macallan, neat. | 给我一杯麦卡伦 不加冰 |
[14:34] | The way Lockwood stock shot up, | 洛克伍德能源公司的股票猛涨 |
[14:36] | why not make it a double? | 为什么不双倍持有呢 |
[14:38] | I’m sorry, I don’t recognize you. | 抱歉 我不认识你 |
[14:40] | Do you work in Business Affairs? | 你是在商业事务上班吗 |
[14:41] | No, I work in suing your ass for trying to pass off | 不 我的工作是因为你想将加尔万达因的 |
[14:44] | Galvadyne’s solar panels as your own. | 太阳能电池板占为己有告倒你 |
[14:46] | I don’t know who you are, | 我不知道你是谁 |
[14:48] | and I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我也不知道你在说什么 |
[14:50] | We developed that technology in-house. | 但那项技术是我们自己研发的 |
[14:52] | Oh, bullshit. | 扯淡 |
[14:53] | That technology takes years to develop, | 那项技术历时多年才能开发出来 |
[14:55] | and your entire division’s only been in existence | 而你的整个部门也就从上周二 |
[14:58] | since last Tuesday. | 才开始存在的 |
[14:59] | What can I say? | 我能说什么呢 |
[15:00] | When you invest in the right talent, | 当你投资给正确的人才 |
[15:02] | you can move mountains, and last I checked, | 你就是能创造奇迹 据我所知 |
[15:05] | being smarter than your competition wasn’t illegal. | 比竞争对手聪明可不犯法 |
[15:07] | Well, if you’re half as smart as you say you are, | 如果你有你说的一半聪明 |
[15:09] | you’d give us our product back now, | 现在就会把我们的产品还回来 |
[15:11] | or we’ll take your company from you later. | 或者我们之后为此夺走你的公司 |
[15:14] | If you’re here without the FBI, | 如果你不是和联调局一起来的话 |
[15:16] | it means you’re just a shakedown artist | 就意味着你是个虚张声势的勒索专家 |
[15:18] | without a shred of evidence to back up your claims. | 你没有一丁点的证据证明你的主张 |
[15:20] | No, it means I’m giving you the chance to make it right. | 不 这意味着我是在给你个改正的机会 |
[15:25] | Because once I prove you stole our technology, | 因为我一旦证明了你偷了我们的技术 |
[15:28] | the only thing you’ll be celebrating | 你庆祝的唯一一件事 |
[15:29] | is a felony fraud conviction. | 就是欺诈重罪的定罪了 |
[15:37] | Thanks for meeting us, Mr. Collins. | 谢谢你和我们见面 科林斯先生 |
[15:38] | I’m Oliver Grady, and this is my associate. | 我是奥利佛·格雷迪 这位是我同事 |
[15:40] | Your associate got a name? | 你的律师同事有名字吗 |
[15:41] | My name’s not as important as the questions I have. | 我的名字没有我要问的问题重要 |
[15:44] | Like why did you incite a brawl in the cafeteria | 比如为什么去年11月4日 |
[15:46] | during lunch on November 4th of last year? | 你在午餐时间在餐厅煽动斗殴 |
[15:48] | What is this? | 搞什么 |
[15:49] | I thought you were here to talk about reviving my shot at parole. | 你们来不是为了谈恢复我假释机会的事吗 |
[15:52] | We can absolutely talk about that, | 我们当然也可以谈那个 |
[15:53] | after you tell us why you conspired with this prison | 在你告诉我们为什么和监狱合谋 |
[15:56] | to get your fellow inmates’ sentences extended. | 延长你狱友的刑期之后 |
[15:58] | This is bullshit. Guard! | 扯淡 警卫 |
[16:00] | Listen, you don’t have to talk to us. | 听着 你可以不告诉我们 |
[16:03] | But this thing comes out, | 但这件事要曝光 |
[16:04] | instead of getting out in five years, | 别说五年内出狱 |
[16:06] | you’re gonna spend the rest of your life in here. | 你这辈子都得在监狱里呆着了 |
[16:08] | All right, what do you wanna know? | 好吧 你们想知道什么 |
[16:11] | Let’s start with who’s telling you to pick fights | 先谈谈是谁让你跟那些快要出狱的人 |
[16:13] | with guys who are about to get out. | 挑事掐架的吧 |
[16:14] | Nobody ever told me to pick a fight with anybody. | 没人让我跟别人挑事掐架 |
[16:16] | All I know is new guy comes into the block, | 我只知道 我这片牢房来了新人 |
[16:20] | I’m supposed to teach him a lesson. | 我就该教训教训他 |
[16:21] | Well, how do you know that if nobody ever told you? | 没人告诉你的话 你怎么会知道 |
[16:23] | It happened, like, two years ago. | 大概是两年前的事 |
[16:24] | I got in a fight with a guy, they dragged me away. | 我和人打起来了 他们把我拖走 |
[16:27] | Thought they were gonna throw me in Solitary. | 我以为自己要被关禁闭了 |
[16:28] | Instead, they threw him in Solitary. | 结果他们把另一个人关了禁闭 |
[16:31] | I get back to my cell, brand-new PlayStation in there. | 我回到囚室 发现有台全新游戏机 |
[16:35] | And let me guess, you never thought to ask why. | 我猜你从没想过要问为什么 |
[16:37] | I knew why, and I’m not giving up my goddamn PlayStation. | 我知道原因 也不想失去我的游戏机 |
[16:40] | You willing to testify to that in court? | 你愿意出庭作证吗 |
[16:42] | You really gonna get me out of here early? | 你们能让我提前出狱吗 |
[16:46] | Yeah, I didn’t think so. | 我猜也是 |
[16:49] | Guard! | 警卫 |
[16:52] | Hey, how’d it go? | 怎么样 |
[16:54] | Well, if you’re wondering if I convinced Paula to take me on, | 如果你想问宝拉有没有同意我代理她 |
[16:57] | the answer is yes. | 答案是同意了 |
[16:58] | I am her lawyer now. | 我现在是她的律师了 |
[17:00] | We have a settlement meeting tomorrow, | 我们明天上午要和解谈判 |
[17:01] | and this is the last we will speak about it ever again. | 而且我们不能再谈论这件事了 |
[17:04] | – Louis– – No, Harvey. | -路易… -不 哈维 |
[17:06] | Paula is my client now, | 宝拉现在是我的委托人 |
[17:07] | and I don’t wanna have to worry about you sticking your nose in a case | 我不想还得一边担心着你因为觉得 |
[17:09] | that you think you can handle better than me. | 自己做得比我好要随便插手 |
[17:11] | – I don’t think– – Because if you could handle it better than me, | -我没觉得… -要是你能做得比我好 |
[17:13] | you would, but you can’t, | 你就自己做了 但你不能 |
[17:14] | because you’re too involved, and you know it. | 因为你容易陷入其中 你也明白这一点 |
[17:15] | You’re right. She’s in good hands. | 你说得对 你会处理好的 |
[17:18] | – I’ll stay out of your way. – Ah, no. Not good enough. | -我不插手了 -还不够 |
[17:20] | I want your word, because I will drop it right now. | 你得向我保证 否则我这就不干了 |
[17:22] | Okay, Louis, you have my word. | 好 路易 我向你保证 |
[17:33] | Harvey. Everything okay with you and Louis? | 哈维 你和路易还好吧 |
[17:36] | Yeah. Why? | 挺好 怎么了 |
[17:37] | ‘Cause he said he was handling a matter for you, | 他说在帮你处理一件私事 |
[17:39] | but he wouldn’t tell me what it was, | 但他不告诉我是什么 |
[17:41] | and five minutes ago I saw the two of you | 而且五分钟之前我看见你俩 |
[17:43] | having an intense discussion. | 正在激烈讨论什么 |
[17:45] | Everything’s okay, | 一切都好 |
[17:46] | and it wasn’t an intense discussion. | 那不是激烈讨论 |
[17:48] | It was a strategic meeting, | 只是战略会谈 |
[17:49] | so you don’t need to get involved. | 你不用参与进来 |
[17:51] | I wasn’t trying to get involved. | 我也不想参与进来 |
[17:52] | I was coming to tell you that Rick Dunn’s | 我是来告诉你 瑞克·邓恩 |
[17:54] | been waiting in your office for 15 minutes. | 已经在你办公室等了十五分钟了 |
[17:56] | 15 minutes? Why didn’t you come and get me right away? | 十五分钟 你怎么不早点告诉我 |
[17:58] | Because I only just noticed him when I walked by, | 因为我路过的时候才看到他 |
[18:00] | and I’m not your secretary anymore. | 而且我已经不是你的秘书了 |
[18:02] | I’m COO of this firm, | 我是事务所的首席运营官 |
[18:03] | so instead of criticizing me for working late, | 所以与其批评我加班到这么晚 |
[18:05] | why don’t you go see what he wants? | 不如去看看他要干什么 |
[18:10] | Rick, I could have come to your office | 瑞克 要是我知道你要见我 |
[18:12] | if I’d known you wanted to see me. | 我就去你办公室了 |
[18:13] | Well, when someone’s avoiding me, I come to them. | 要是有人躲着我 我就主动去找他 |
[18:16] | No one’s avoiding anyone. | 没人要躲着你 |
[18:17] | I was gonna give you a call later. | 我想一会儿给你打电话的 |
[18:18] | And if you had good news, you’d have done it already. | 要是你有好消息 早就打电话了 |
[18:20] | So what the hell happened? | 所以到底发生什么了 |
[18:21] | What do you think happened? They denied everything | 你觉得呢 他们什么都不承认 |
[18:23] | and said they developed that technology on their own. | 他们说是自己开发了那项技术 |
[18:26] | Well, I don’t give a shit what they said. | 我不在乎他们说什么 |
[18:28] | You said you could get me results. | 你说过会给我结果 |
[18:29] | And I will, but I didn’t say it would take just one meeting. | 我会给 但我没说一次见面就有结果 |
[18:32] | Well, let me tell you what happened after that one meeting. | 我来告诉你这次见面之后发生了什么 |
[18:35] | They just announced they’re moving up their launch by a month. | 他们刚刚宣布 要提前一个月发布 |
[18:38] | Rick, listen to me. | 听我说 瑞克 |
[18:39] | They’re not moving anything up. | 他们不会提前的 |
[18:40] | It’s a bluff, and I give you my word, | 这只是吓唬人 我向你保证 |
[18:43] | they’ll never go to market with your product. | 他们不会把你的产品推向市场 |
[18:45] | Now you listen to me. | 你还是听我说吧 |
[18:48] | You said you wouldn’t have anything after one meeting. | 你说一次见面拿不到结果 |
[18:50] | Well, you sure as hell better have it after two. | 那你最好能在两次见面之后拿到结果 |
[18:52] | Because if you don’t, I’m gonna tell everyone in the city | 否则 我会让所有人知道 |
[18:55] | that the only thing Harvey Specter is good at | 哈维·斯佩克特唯一擅长的 |
[18:56] | is making promises he can’t keep. | 就是做不能兑现的承诺 |
[19:08] | Shit. | 见鬼 |
[19:10] | There’s no paper trail | 根本没有任何证明囚犯 |
[19:11] | proving any inmates were rewarded for picking fights. | 因为挑事掐架受奖赏的书面记录 |
[19:14] | Okay. Just because Collins didn’t talk | 好吧 柯林斯不肯说 |
[19:16] | doesn’t mean the other three won’t. | 不表示其他三个人不会说 |
[19:17] | Yes, it does, and you know it. | 你知道他们也不会说的 |
[19:19] | And none of them are close to parole, | 而且他们都没法缓刑 |
[19:20] | which means we don’t even have that to offer. | 所以我们也没法用缓刑来诱惑他们 |
[19:22] | Okay, then let’s go back through the guards again. | 好吧 我们再回头看看狱警这边 |
[19:24] | I told you, that’s a dead end. | 我跟你说过行不通 |
[19:25] | Brunswick has a system of randomly assigning changes. | 布伦斯维克的监狱由系统随机分配牢房变动 |
[19:31] | Then let’s start looking outside of Brunswick. | 那就跳出布伦斯维克的范围 |
[19:35] | Holy shit. | 见鬼 |
[19:37] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[19:39] | They own eight other prisons, | 他们还有八座监狱 |
[19:40] | and if they’re doing this in one– | 如果他们在这一座监狱干这种事 |
[19:41] | Then they’re doing it at the other seven. | 其他七座监狱肯定也是一样 |
[19:42] | And maybe one of them isn’t as good at covering their tracks. | 或许有一座监狱不太会掩盖踪迹 |
[19:45] | Bingo. All right, let’s do it. | 说对了 那赶紧吧 |
[19:47] | ‘Cause I’m supposed to be at dinner right now with Rachel, | 因为我现在本该和瑞秋一起吃晚饭 |
[19:48] | not going through files with you. | 而不是和你翻文件 |
[19:50] | Take your pick. | 你要找哪份 |
[19:52] | Wabash, Dalton, | 沃巴什 达尔顿 |
[19:55] | Lambert and Blackwell– | 兰伯特 布莱克威尔… |
[19:56] | Wait, wait, wait, wait. Lambert? | 等等 你说兰伯特 |
[19:59] | Lambert Correctional Institute is owned by Reform Corp? | 兰伯特惩教所属于改造公司吗 |
[20:02] | Yeah, why? You know someone there? | 怎么了 那里有你认识的人吗 |
[20:05] | No. | 不 |
[20:07] | No, I know somebody who used to be there. | 我知道有人以前在那里呆过 |
[20:09] | He the kinda guy who’d know something? | 他是那种会知道点什么东西的人吗 |
[20:11] | He’s the kinda guy that would know everything. | 他是那种什么都知道的人 |
[20:18] | Rachel, have you seen Mike? He’s not in his office. | 瑞秋 你见迈克了吗 他不在办公室 |
[20:20] | He left earlier this morning for the clinic, | 他早些时候去诊所了 |
[20:22] | so he must still be there. | 肯定是还在那儿 |
[20:24] | Again? I told him to wrap that case up. | 又去了 我让他快点办完那个案子的 |
[20:26] | Harvey, he’s working hard to live up to your deal | 哈维 他既履行你的约定又要为 |
[20:29] | and still come through for his other clients. | 其他客户工作 他很辛苦的 |
[20:30] | Well, right now I need him, | 我现在需要他 |
[20:32] | and I’m getting a little tired of looking into his office | 每次去他办公室总是看不到他 |
[20:34] | and finding it empty. | 我已经有点烦了 |
[20:36] | Maybe there’s something I can do to help you. | 或许我可以帮你做点什么 |
[20:38] | No, it’s fine. | 不用 |
[20:40] | Just let him know I’m looking for him. | 告诉他我在找他就好 |
[20:42] | Actually, now that you mention it, there is one thing. | 不过既然你提到了 确实有件事 |
[20:45] | I heard you went back to Holly Cromwell. | 听说你回去找霍莉·科伦维尔了 |
[20:47] | Yes, Mike and I did. Is there a problem? | 是的 迈克和我去的 有问题吗 |
[20:49] | No, there’s no problem. | 没有 |
[20:50] | I just want to know if she came through. | 我只想知道她起到作用了吗 |
[20:52] | Well, she stuck it to us on the fee a little, | 关于费用的问题 她为难了我们一下 |
[20:53] | but other than that, yeah, she came through. | 但除此之外 是的 很大作用 |
[20:55] | Was it worth it? | 值得吗 |
[20:56] | Let me put it this way, the article they wrote about Mike, | 这么说吧 他们写的这篇迈克的文章 |
[20:59] | it never would have existed without her. | 如果没有她 根本就不会成 |
[21:14] | If it isn’t Mike Ross. | 竟然是迈克·罗斯 |
[21:16] | I take it you’re not here selling Girl Scout cookies, | 你应该不是来卖女童军饼干的吧 |
[21:18] | but if you are, I’ll take two boxes of go fu– yourself. | 但如果你真的是 给我来两盒去你妈的味 |
[21:21] | Just sit down, Gallo. | 先坐下 加洛 |
[21:23] | I don’t want to be here any more than you do, | 我比你更不想来 |
[21:25] | but I need your help. | 但我需要你的帮助 |
[21:26] | Last time I helped you, I got five years for my trouble. | 上次我帮了你 结果判了五年 |
[21:29] | Well, maybe we can do something about that. | 这个问题我们可能有办法解决 |
[21:31] | What the hell is this? | 这是什么 |
[21:32] | That is a lawsuit against your former prison, | 这是起诉你之前那间监狱的 |
[21:36] | for starting fights with inmates | 起诉他们恶意挑拨犯人斗殴 |
[21:38] | so that they could extend their sentences, | 以此来延长他们的刑期 |
[21:39] | and I want you to be an expert witness. | 我想让你做专家证人 |
[21:42] | You gotta be shitting me. | 你是在玩我 |
[21:44] | – Frank– – Save your breath. | -弗兰克 -省省吧 |
[21:45] | There’s not a chance in hell I’m doing this. | 我不可能做这个的 |
[21:47] | What if I told you I could make it worth your while? | 如果我说 我能让你力有所值呢 |
[21:49] | It doesn’t matter | 无所谓 |
[21:49] | because I don’t know what the hell you’re talking about anyway. | 因为我根本不懂你在说什么 |
[21:52] | Bullshit. You expect me to believe | 胡说 你指望我相信 |
[21:53] | that you own all the guards in here, | 这里的所有狱警都是你的人 |
[21:56] | but you didn’t know about a conspiracy at your last prison? | 但上一间监狱有阴谋你就毫不知情 |
[21:58] | Sounds like you know a whole hell of a lot. | 你好像知道的不少 |
[22:01] | What do you need me for? | 你想让我干嘛 |
[22:02] | I need somebody to tell me everything, | 我需要有人告诉我全部的事情 |
[22:03] | and in exchange I am willing to– | 作为交换 我愿意 |
[22:05] | I’ll tell you what you’re willing to do. | 我来告诉你你愿意做什么 |
[22:07] | What you promised to do in the first place. | 之前你答应过的 |
[22:09] | You’re gonna get me out of here. | 你要把我捞出去 |
[22:10] | You know I can’t do that. | 你知道我不行的 |
[22:11] | Bullshit. That Cahill guy owes you big time. | 放屁 那个叫卡荷尔欠你份大人情 |
[22:14] | March those pretty little feet in there | 你就大大方方走进去 |
[22:15] | and say what has to be said, | 把该说的都说了 |
[22:17] | or you won’t know anything about anything. | 不然的话 你别想知道一点消息 |
[22:18] | While you’re at it, | 你在忙这个事的时候 |
[22:20] | next time you’re here bring me a goddamn cookie. | 下次进来的时候记得给我带个饼干 |
[22:30] | Hope you had time to look over the settlement offer I sent. | 希望你有时间看看我的和解提议 |
[22:32] | To be frank, Mr. Litt, this number’s so low, | 坦白说 利特先生 价格太低了 |
[22:34] | we won’t even be countering. | 我们连还价都懒得 |
[22:35] | We’re not negotiating against ourselves. | 我们不会和自己讨价还价的 |
[22:36] | Oh, no, you want me to negotiate against myself. | 那你是想我回去跟自己谈判吗 |
[22:38] | Let me tell you something, that number should be zero. | 那我也告诉你 这个数字本来应该是0的 |
[22:41] | But Dr. Agard is willing to pay something | 但是阿加德医生愿意花一点钱 |
[22:43] | in order to put this matter behind her. | 让这件事过去 |
[22:45] | But she’s not willing to face me and own up to what she did. | 但她却不愿意来见我 不愿意承认她错了 |
[22:47] | All she did, Dr. Manning, was care for your patients. | 她所做的 曼宁医生 是在照顾你的病人 |
[22:50] | Which means she violated their partnership agreement. | 说明她违反了他们的合伙人协议 |
[22:52] | And according to the Hippocratic Oath, | 根据希波克拉底誓言 |
[22:54] | patient care supersedes any legal agreement. | 对病人的照顾可以取代任何法律协议 |
[22:56] | She didn’t care about those patients. | 她根本不在乎那些病人 |
[22:57] | She just wanted to steal my business. | 她只是想偷我的生意罢了 |
[22:59] | Really? Then why did they contact her? | 真的吗 那他们为什么会联系她 |
[23:00] | You have no proof of that. | 你又没有证据 |
[23:01] | Yes, I do. I have phone records. | 我有 我有电话记录 |
[23:04] | My client had an ethical obligation | 我的客户有道德义务 |
[23:06] | to care for those patients. | 去照顾那些病人 |
[23:07] | And what about her ethical obligation | 那医生不该睡病人的 |
[23:09] | – not to sleep with a patient? – What’d you just say? | -道德义务呢 -你说什么 |
[23:11] | I know that she’s been running around with Harvey Specter, | 我知道她和哈维·斯佩克特有一腿 |
[23:14] | and it’s no surprise that it’s his partner defending her. | 所以他的合伙人来帮她辩护 也不稀奇 |
[23:16] | Dr. Agard’s personal life has no bearing on this case. | 阿加德医生的私人生活与本案无关 |
[23:19] | Oh it’ll have plenty of bearing | 可有关系了 |
[23:20] | when the ethics board learn | 尤其是道德委员会发现 |
[23:21] | that she started dating one of her patients | 她在强制等待期结束前 |
[23:23] | before the mandatory waiting period elapsed. | 就已经开始和她的一位病人约会了 |
[23:25] | That’s a bald-faced lie, | 这是赤裸裸的谎言 |
[23:27] | and now you’re twisting facts in order to blackmail my client. | 你是为了勒索我的客户在歪曲事实 |
[23:29] | Blackmail is a serious accusation. | 勒索可是非常严重的指控了 |
[23:31] | My client never asked for anything in exchange for his silence. | 我的客户从来没为他的沉默要过任何回报 |
[23:34] | Well, he sure as shit implied it. | 他刚才那话就是暗示 |
[23:35] | This meeting’s over, Mr. Litt. | 会议结束 利特先生 |
[23:37] | Why don’t you take the evening to cool down? | 你为什么不花一晚冷静一下 |
[23:38] | Think of a real number. | 好好想想报价 |
[23:45] | The great Harvey Specter | 伟大的哈维·斯佩克特 |
[23:47] | came all the way below 14th Street to see me. | 专门从十四街远道而来见我 |
[23:49] | – I’m honored. – What can I say? | -荣幸之至 -我能说什么呢 |
[23:51] | When I have good news, I like to deliver it face-to-face. | 有好消息的时候 我喜欢当面说 |
[23:54] | Does that mean you’re ready to hire me? | 所以是你已经准备好雇我了 |
[23:55] | Not yet, but if you take care of something for me, | 还没有 但是如果你帮我搞定一件事 |
[23:58] | I just might be. | 我应该就没问题了 |
[24:01] | Lockwood’s launching a solar panel? | 洛克伍德要发行一款太阳能电池板 |
[24:04] | Since when are they in the renewable energy business? | 他们什么时候涉足可再生能源了 |
[24:06] | Since they stole the technology from Galvadyne. | 从他们偷了加尔万达因的技术开始 |
[24:09] | No way. They didn’t steal it. | 不可能 他们没偷 |
[24:10] | How can you know that? | 你怎么知道 |
[24:11] | Because there’s only six people capable of that kind of work, | 因为只有六个人有这个能力 |
[24:14] | and if one of them did it, I’d know. | 如果他们中有人做了 我会知道的 |
[24:15] | Well, they got it somehow, | 可他们确实拿到了 |
[24:17] | and I need to know how they did it. | 我要知道他们是怎么拿到的 |
[24:18] | That’s not a hell of a lot to go on. | 好像也不是很难的事嘛 |
[24:20] | If I had more to go on, I wouldn’t need you. | 如果我有更多证据 我也不会需要你了 |
[24:22] | In other words, you want me to do the impossible to audition | 换句话说 你想让我完成不可能的任务 |
[24:25] | for a job you told me yesterday didn’t even exist? | 来面试一份你昨天说的结果根本不存在的工作 |
[24:29] | Then consider it a magic trick. | 那就把它想成是魔术 |
[24:32] | You make this information appear, | 你让这个信息弄出来了 |
[24:33] | all of a sudden, so does that job. | 突然之间 你的工作也出现了 |
[24:35] | Then start picking out an office, | 那就快选一间办公室 |
[24:36] | because the next time you hear from me, | 因为下次你再接到我的电话 |
[24:38] | I’m moving in. | 我就要搬进来了 |
[24:49] | Where the hell have you been all morning? | 你一早上都去哪儿了 |
[24:52] | I went to see Sean Cahill at the S.E.C. | 我去证监会见肖恩·卡荷尔了 |
[24:54] | I hate to break it to you, Mike, | 真不忍心告诉你 迈克 |
[24:55] | but the S.E.C. doesn’t have jurisdiction over private prisons. | 但证监会对私人监狱没有管辖权 |
[24:58] | I know that. I was trying to cut Frank Gallo a deal. | 我知道 我是在和弗兰克·加洛谈条件 |
[25:01] | He said he’ll testify? | 他说他会作证了吗 |
[25:02] | Not unless he gets parole, and Cahill said no. | 除非拿到假释 但是卡荷尔不给 |
[25:04] | Which means we need to go through Gallo’s files, | 说明我们得过一遍加洛的档案 |
[25:07] | see if we can find another way to get him released. | 看能不能找到别的办法放他出来 |
[25:11] | Mike, Mike, hold up a second. | 迈克 迈克 等一下 |
[25:12] | Gallo’s files said he got an extra five years | 加洛的档案说他在丹伯里监狱 |
[25:15] | for assault with a deadly weapon while he was at Danbury. | 因使用致命武器袭击他人而加刑五年 |
[25:17] | So? | 所以呢 |
[25:18] | So that’s pretty damn close to when you got outta there. | 所以差不多是在你出来的时候 |
[25:21] | Mike. | 迈克 |
[25:24] | Is this the guy who tried to kill you? | 这是那个之前要杀了你的人吗 |
[25:28] | – Oliver– – Jesus, Mike! | -奥利佛 -天呐 迈克 |
[25:29] | We can’t put a guy like that out on the street. | 我们不能让这样的人出来 |
[25:31] | I’m not trying to get him out now. | 我不是现在就要把他捞出来 |
[25:33] | All right, I’m gonna get him out two years early, | 我是让他早两年出来 |
[25:35] | which is still five years from now. | 所以从现在算还有五年 |
[25:38] | And in the meantime if I don’t do that, | 而且如果我不这么做 |
[25:39] | how many guys are gonna end up just like Chris Reyes? | 又有多少人会像克里斯·雷耶斯一样 |
[25:41] | Right now I’m worried about you ending up like Chris Reyes. | 现在我担心你会像克里斯·雷耶斯一样 |
[25:44] | If Gallo is gonna come after me, | 如果加洛要对付我 |
[25:45] | it doesn’t matter if it’s in five years or seven. | 不管是五年还是七年 都无所谓了 |
[25:47] | We only have so long before me working on this becomes too risky, | 我的参与很快就会变得太过危险 |
[25:50] | which means this is the only way. | 所以这是唯一的办法 |
[25:55] | Okay. | 好的 |
[25:58] | But I’ve seen you do things no other lawyer could. | 但是我见过你做到了别的律师做不到的事情 |
[26:02] | You’re sure as shit smart enough to convince this guy | 你有足够的脑子来说服加洛 |
[26:04] | to take something besides parole. | 接受除假释外的其他条件 |
[26:05] | You don’t know Frank Gallo. | 你不懂弗兰克·加洛 |
[26:06] | What I know is what you taught me. | 但我懂你教我的话 |
[26:08] | Everybody has something they want. | 每个人都有自己想要的东西 |
[26:10] | Which means all you have to do is find out | 意味着你只用找到 |
[26:11] | whatever else Gallo wants and give it to him. | 加洛想要的其他东西 然后满足他 |
[26:17] | Louis, hello. How did it go? | 路易 怎么样了 |
[26:19] | Listen to me, if I’m gonna be your attorney, | 听我说 如果我要做你的律师 |
[26:21] | I need you to tell me the goddamn truth. | 你就得跟我说实话 |
[26:23] | I’m not sure I like your tone. I told you the truth. | 我不喜欢你的语气 我告诉了你实话 |
[26:25] | Did you? Because I need to know | 是吗 因为我得知道 |
[26:26] | if you started seeing Harvey | 在哈维还是你病人的时候 |
[26:27] | while he was still your patient. | 你是否就开始跟他约会 |
[26:28] | What? No. Who told you that? | 什么 没有 谁告诉你的 |
[26:30] | Your ex, and he’s threatening to go to the board with it. | 你的前任 他威胁要把这件事告诉委员会 |
[26:33] | If there is one shred of proof– | 如果有任何证据证明… |
[26:35] | There isn’t any proof, because it didn’t happen. | 不会有什么证据 因为事情没发生过 |
[26:37] | And if you don’t care to believe that, | 如果你不愿相信 |
[26:38] | then you can turn around and walk right out. | 那你可以直接转身走人 |
[26:40] | Because I don’t care to be represented by a man | 因为我不屑让一个质疑我人品的人 |
[26:42] | who questions my integrity. | 做我的代理律师 |
[26:45] | Okay, I am sorry. | 好吧 对不起 |
[26:46] | I just don’t like being blindsided. | 我只是不喜欢措手不及 |
[26:48] | Well, I’m glad your shock is behind you, | 那我很高兴你受的惊吓已经过去了 |
[26:49] | but mine isn’t. | 但我受的还没有 |
[26:51] | What do you mean he’s going to the board? | 你说他会告诉委员会是什么意思 |
[26:53] | I mean he is blackmailing you | 他以此作为威胁 |
[26:55] | with the threat of going to the board. | 想要敲诈你 |
[26:57] | What? | 什么 |
[27:00] | That would ruin my career. | 这会毁了我的事业 |
[27:01] | I know, which is why you need to tell me | 我知道 所以你现在得告诉我 |
[27:03] | what really happened between you and Jacob now. | 你和雅各布之间到底发生了什么 |
[27:08] | Louis, I don’t feel comfortable doing that. | 路易 说这个我会感觉不舒服 |
[27:10] | I’m sorry, Paula, but you’re gonna have to, | 抱歉 宝拉 但你必须这样做 |
[27:12] | because the only defense against what he is trying to do | 因为反驳他的唯一辩词 |
[27:14] | is the truth. | 就是真相 |
[27:17] | When I told you he broke my heart, | 当我告诉你他伤了我的心 |
[27:19] | I was telling the truth. | 我说的就是真相 |
[27:23] | But what I didn’t tell you was that after that | 但我没告诉你的是在那之后 |
[27:24] | he changed his mind. | 他改变了心意 |
[27:36] | Donna, I need you to draw up some paperwork | 唐娜 我需要你为一名新员工 |
[27:37] | for a new employee. | 起草入职文件 |
[27:38] | I’ll get to it first thing in the morning. | 我明天一大早就办 |
[27:42] | Wait a second, | 等等 |
[27:42] | why are we bringing on Holly Cromwell as a consultant? | 我们为什么要请霍莉·科伦维尔做顾问 |
[27:45] | Because she kicks ass, and I don’t want to have to track her down | 因为她很厉害 而且我不想每次要她帮忙 |
[27:47] | every time I need her help with something. | 都得费劲去找她 |
[27:49] | Harvey, I think this is a mistake. | 哈维 我认为这是个错误的决定 |
[27:50] | Well, it’s my call. | 这我说了算 |
[27:52] | No, actually it isn’t. | 不 事实上你不能说了算 |
[27:53] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[27:55] | I told you, I’m not your secretary anymore. | 我说过 我不再是你的秘书了 |
[27:57] | I’m COO, and you made me that for a reason. | 我现在是首席运营官 你提拔我是有原因的 |
[27:59] | I know people, and I’m telling you it’s reckless | 我很会看人 然后我告诉你 |
[28:02] | to hire someone who betrayed her employer | 雇用一个有背叛雇主经历的人 |
[28:04] | the first chance she got. | 相当轻率 |
[28:05] | Donna, I gave her my word | 唐娜 我向她保证过 |
[28:06] | I’d do this if she came through, | 如果她帮忙我就雇用她 |
[28:08] | she’s gonna come through, | 她会帮忙的 |
[28:09] | and I already broke my word to her once. | 而且我已经对她失信过一次了 |
[28:10] | Well, then maybe you shouldn’t promise a job | 或许你不该向一个不是律师的人 |
[28:12] | at a law firm to someone who isn’t a lawyer. | 承诺一份律所工作 |
[28:13] | Are you kidding me? | 你在开玩笑吗 |
[28:15] | You’re not a lawyer, I just promoted you, | 你就不是个律师 我也提拔你了 |
[28:16] | and that worked out pretty damn well if you ask me. | 要我说 结果还相当不错 |
[28:18] | And you only did that after I proved | 你是在我证明了对律所的忠诚后 |
[28:20] | my loyalty to this firm. | 才这么做的 |
[28:22] | And she’s gonna start proving her loyalty now. | 那现在她也会证明她的忠诚 |
[28:24] | Need I remind you that– | 需要我提醒你… |
[28:25] | That you’re in charge? No, you don’t. | 提醒我你是老大吗 不 你不用 |
[28:28] | And if you try to give me your, | 而且如果你想告诉我 |
[28:29] | “This isn’t something we vote on” Bullshit, | “这事不需要投票表决”这种鬼话 |
[28:31] | I will find out where Louis is, and I will bring him | 我会找到路易 马上带他过来 |
[28:34] | down here right now with a copy of the bylaws, | 再带上一份公司章程 |
[28:36] | because I am betting it is something we vote on. | 因为我敢肯定这就是我们需要投票表决的事 |
[28:41] | Okay, Donna, you win. | 好吧 唐娜 你赢了 |
[28:42] | You don’t wanna hire her, we won’t. | 你不想雇她 那就不雇 |
[28:44] | But you wanna be the one to make that call, | 但这件事做决定的是你 |
[28:46] | you’re gonna be the one to tell her to her face. | 那也由你来当面拒绝她 |
[28:55] | You hungry? There’s some leftover Thai in the kitchen. | 饿了吗 厨房里还剩有一些泰国菜 |
[28:58] | Great, I’m starving. Haven’t eaten all day. | 太好了 我饿死了 一整天没吃饭了 |
[29:02] | Mike, about that, I know I said that maybe | 迈克 我知道我说过 |
[29:05] | you should ask Harvey for a little time off | 也许你该请求哈维给你点休息时间 |
[29:06] | to help with the clinic, | 来帮助诊所 |
[29:07] | but I’m wondering if maybe | 但我在想是否 |
[29:11] | you should take a little time off | 你也该从诊所 |
[29:11] | from the clinic to help Harvey. | 争取点休息时间来帮助哈维 |
[29:13] | – Rachel– – He was looking for you today, | -瑞秋 -他今天在找你 |
[29:15] | and it was clear it wasn’t the first time. | 而且显然不是第一次了 |
[29:17] | And you said yourself, he was nice enough | 你自己说过 当初他能答应 |
[29:19] | to make this deal in the first place, | 这笔交易已经很宽容了 |
[29:20] | so maybe it’s time to remember that. | 所以也许是时候记住他的好了 |
[29:23] | I do remember that. | 我没忘记过 |
[29:26] | It’s not like we work on every case together. | 我们现在不会一起完成每一个案子 |
[29:28] | He knows that. | 他知道的 |
[29:29] | And I know that, too. | 我也知道 |
[29:31] | But he brought you back for a reason, | 但他让你回律所是有原因的 |
[29:34] | and that’s so that when he does need you, | 所以当他真的需要你的时候 |
[29:36] | you’ll be there. | 你得在 |
[29:38] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[29:41] | I’m just–I’m working on this Brooklyn Housing thing, | 我只是…在处理布鲁克林房屋的案子 |
[29:45] | and there’s a deadline. | 有截止期限 |
[29:48] | But as soon as it is over, | 但这事一结束 |
[29:50] | I will take a break from the clinic. | 我就暂时不去诊所了 |
[29:53] | Promise. | 我保证 |
[29:53] | Okay. | 好 |
[29:56] | Now, did you get the spring rolls that I like? | 你买了我爱吃的春卷吗 |
[29:59] | Yes. | 有 |
[30:00] | No. Maybe? | 没有 可能没了吧 |
[30:03] | You ate them all, didn’t you? | 你吃光了 对吗 |
[30:04] | Well, they were calling out my name. | 它们在呼唤我的名字 |
[30:06] | – Every time! – You know that. | -每次都这样 -你知道的 |
[30:07] | It’s the sauce! | 都是调味汁的错 |
[30:10] | Louis, we’ve never discussed the specifics of a case before. | 路易 我们以前从未讨论过案子的细节 |
[30:14] | Why do you think this one is so important all of a sudden? | 为什么你突然觉得这个案子如此重要 |
[30:17] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[30:19] | She kept telling me all these horrible things | 她一直在对我说关于这个人 |
[30:21] | about this guy, but… | 所有可怕的事 但是… |
[30:23] | But what, Louis? | 但是什么 路易 |
[30:24] | She also told me that | 她还告诉我 |
[30:25] | all he wanted to do was get her back. | 他做这一切只想让她回到自己身边 |
[30:28] | She felt sorry for him. | 她为他感到很遗憾 |
[30:30] | I guess I felt sorry for him, too. | 我想我也为他感到遗憾 |
[30:33] | Sorry for him or for yourself? | 为他还是为你自己遗憾 |
[30:36] | What are you talking about? | 你在说些什么 |
[30:38] | Louis, I hate to draw comparisons for you, | 路易 我讨厌拿你做类比 |
[30:41] | but is there a chance you’re putting yourself | 但有没有可能你把自己 |
[30:43] | in this man’s shoes because it’s so similar | 代入了这个男人的处境 因为他的遭遇 |
[30:47] | to what happened between you and Tara? | 很像你和塔拉的经历 |
[30:48] | – I didn’t cheat on her. – But you behaved poorly. | -我没有背叛她 -但你表现很差 |
[30:51] | It ended the relationship, and you wanted her back. | 因此结束了恋情 而你想要她回来 |
[30:54] | And I told you that I do not want | 我说过我不想再 |
[30:56] | to talk about getting closure with Tara anymore. | 谈论和塔拉做了结的事 |
[30:59] | I know that, Louis, but it is my duty | 我知道 路易 但不断向你提起这事 |
[31:03] | to keep bringing it up to you. | 是我的责任 |
[31:05] | Otherwise, why are we seeing each other? | 否则我们为什么还要见面 |
[31:09] | Okay, then, Doc, | 好吧 那么 医生 |
[31:13] | honestly, I don’t think that’s it. | 说实话 我不认为是这个原因 |
[31:15] | Then you shouldn’t have any trouble | 那你去做你知道你该做的事 |
[31:17] | doing what you know you have to do. | 应该也没什么困难 |
[31:26] | – Holly, right? – Yes. | -霍莉 对吧 -是的 |
[31:28] | I’m Donna Paulsen. Thanks for meeting me so early. | 唐娜·鲍尔森 谢谢你这么早见我 |
[31:30] | No problem. We can go over the deal points informally, | 没事 我们可以私下交流交易要点 |
[31:32] | but I will need my lawyer to take a look at the contract | 但我需要在我签名前 先让我的 |
[31:34] | before I sign. | 律师过目 |
[31:35] | Actually, I have a few questions for you first. | 事实上 我还有几个问题 |
[31:37] | What kind of questions? | 什么问题 |
[31:39] | The kind that determine | 判断你是否 |
[31:40] | if you’re Pearson Specter Litt material. | 适合皮尔逊-斯佩克特-利特的问题 |
[31:46] | I’m not here for my contract, am I? | 你叫我来不是为了讨论我的合同吧 |
[31:47] | I’m here because you have a problem with me. | 我来是因为你对我有意见 |
[31:49] | I do have a problem with you. | 我是对你有意见 |
[31:50] | I see what this is. I should have known. | 我明白了 我早该知道的 |
[31:52] | I have an MBA from Wharton, I graduated with honors, | 我有沃顿商学院的工商管理硕士学位 荣誉毕业 |
[31:54] | and you think all I am is a high-priced– | 你就觉得我只是个高价… |
[31:56] | No, I don’t give a shit what you think about sex and men. | 不 我才不在乎你对男人和性的态度 |
[31:59] | My problem is that you’re in the betrayal business. | 我的问题是你做的生意有背叛惯性 |
[32:02] | You betray the men that you prey on, | 你背叛你看上的男人 |
[32:03] | and then the only time we had an interaction with you, | 而我们和你的唯一一次接触中 |
[32:05] | you turned on your employer. | 你也背叛了你的雇主 |
[32:06] | Well, why don’t you bring that up with your employer? | 那你为什么不向你的雇主提这个问题 |
[32:09] | Because he’s the one who got me in that position. | 因为就是他让我处于了那个处境 |
[32:11] | It was the first and last time I ever did anything like that, | 那是我第一次 也是最后一次这么做 |
[32:13] | and I lost my livelihood because of it. | 而且为此我还失去了工作 |
[32:15] | I didn’t know that. | 这我倒不知道 |
[32:16] | Discretion and integrity were the foundations of my business. | 谨慎和正直是我工作的基础 |
[32:20] | Your boss knocked them down, and I don’t appreciate you | 你的老板摧毁了它们 所以我不喜欢 |
[32:23] | questioning whether or not they were there in the first place. | 你来质疑我是否一开始就具有这些品质 |
[32:26] | What’s this? | 这是什么 |
[32:28] | That is what I thought I’d be delivering to my new employer. | 这是我本来打算交给我新雇主的东西 |
[32:31] | This is exactly what Harvey needed. | 这正是哈维需要的东西 |
[32:33] | How the hell did you get this? | 你怎么弄到的 |
[32:34] | What I do is an art. | 我做的 是艺术 |
[32:36] | I find out what people want, what they’re afraid of, | 我能发现人们的需要 恐惧 |
[32:39] | what makes them tick, and I use it. | 他们的命门 然后加以利用 |
[32:42] | And they never know the big picture, | 他们不会知道整体局面 |
[32:43] | so when they give me what I need, they think it’s nothing. | 所以他们会给我我需要的 还毫不知情 |
[32:45] | And then when you put all the pieces together, | 等你把这些碎片拼起来 |
[32:47] | it adds up to exactly what your clients are looking for. | 就成了你的委托人需要的东西 |
[32:50] | That’s everything I promised I’d get Harvey, | 那是我保证哈维弄到的东西 |
[32:53] | and it took me less than a day. | 而且只用了不到一天 |
[32:57] | I kept my word. | 我遵守了承诺 |
[33:08] | Where’s my cookie? | 我的饼干呢 |
[33:09] | Brought you something better than a cookie. | 给你带了比饼干更好的东西 |
[33:11] | You were a prisoner under Reform Corp, too, | 你也曾是改造公司的犯人 |
[33:13] | which means you are now a member of the class. | 也就是说现在你也是集体诉讼的一员了 |
[33:18] | We win this, you’re not Brooks Hatlen bagging groceries | 赢了这场官司 等你出狱时就不是 |
[33:21] | at the Food-Way when you get out. | 就不再是为食物发愁布鲁克斯·哈特兰 |
[33:21] | 两人都是电影《肖申克的救赎》里的人物 后者是男主人公 | |
[33:23] | You’re gonna be Andy Dufresne sitting on a beach in Mexico | 而是躺在墨西哥沙滩上的安迪·杜佛兰 |
[33:25] | with a bank account full of cash. | 带着一个满满的钱包 |
[33:27] | I already make a nice living in here. | 我在这里本来过的就不错 |
[33:29] | You do, but I was thinking maybe some of that money | 确实 但我觉得这笔钱的一部分 |
[33:32] | – might go to your daughter. – What’d you just say to me? | -可以给你女儿 -你说什么 |
[33:34] | I did some digging, Frank. I know you don’t talk to her. | 我做了调查 弗兰克 我知道你和她不来往了 |
[33:37] | And she is not doing great, and this much money | 她的处境不好 这么多钱 |
[33:39] | could really change her life. | 可以彻底改变她的生活 |
[33:46] | If you’re playing with me on this thing– | 如果你这是耍我… |
[33:48] | I’m not playing you, Frank. | 我没有耍你 弗兰克 |
[33:50] | And I’m not trying to bully you with this. | 我没有想以此威胁你 |
[33:52] | I’m trying to help you. | 我是想帮你 |
[34:01] | We had an arrangement. | 我们是有协议 |
[34:04] | Brokered directly by the prison? | 直接由监狱代理的吗 |
[34:06] | Not at first, but I saw the pattern. | 开始不是 但我看出了规律 |
[34:08] | Break some skulls, get a reward. | 打伤人就有奖 |
[34:11] | So I went to the source to get things codified. | 所以我找到了源头 谈正式协议 |
[34:13] | – And did you? – Yeah. | -成功了吗 -是的 |
[34:15] | Found out what was what. | 弄清了事情的内幕 |
[34:17] | It was good at first, then I realized | 开始挺好 后来我意识到 |
[34:19] | it was like working for the mob. | 那就像为黑帮做事 |
[34:21] | Great work while you can get it, but you can never quit. | 拿到时是份好工作 但不能辞职 |
[34:23] | So I tried to put an end to the whole thing. | 所以我想抽身 |
[34:27] | That night the guards killed the cameras, | 那晚狱警关了监控 |
[34:29] | and five of my so-called friends did a number on me. | 五个我所谓的朋友揍了我一顿 |
[34:32] | Wait a second. Are you saying this the deal | 等等 你是在说让你来了 |
[34:33] | that got you to Danbury? | 丹伯里的交易吗 |
[34:34] | You already informed on this guy? | 你已经告发过这个人了吗 |
[34:35] | No, what are you, nuts? | 没有 你是白痴吗 |
[34:37] | No one cares how prisoners are treated. | 没人在乎犯人的待遇 |
[34:40] | I informed on real guys about real crimes. | 我告发的是真正犯了罪的一个罪犯 |
[34:43] | That’s how I got out. | 所以才出来了 |
[34:44] | Are you willing to go on the record with this? | 你愿意把这些话作为呈堂证供吗 |
[34:46] | Tell me your source? | 告诉我你的消息来源 |
[34:48] | It’s not gonna be that easy, Mikey. | 没那么简单 小迈克 |
[34:51] | I’m gonna need an advance on that settlement. | 我需要你预付我和解费 |
[35:02] | Please, sit down. | 请坐 |
[35:03] | Glad to see you’ve come back with a real number, Mr. Litt. | 很高兴你带了有诚意的数字 利特先生 |
[35:06] | The only number I’m back with | 我唯一带来的 |
[35:07] | is the one that I’m gonna do on your client. | 就是教训你的委托人的打算 |
[35:08] | What the hell? You said he was ready to cut a check. | 搞什么 你说他打算开支票了的 |
[35:10] | Oh, well, what she should have told you, Jacob, | 她应该告诉你的是 雅各布 |
[35:12] | is when you threaten someone with blackmail, | 你勒索别人 |
[35:14] | you better goddamn be ready to defend yourself. | 最好是准备好迎战的 |
[35:16] | And you better watch how you talk to my client. | 你最好注意对我委托人的用词 |
[35:18] | You client is a lying, cheating piece of shit, | 你的委托人就是个撒谎 出轨的混蛋 |
[35:20] | whose only motive for suing his ex is to get revenge. | 他起诉前任的唯一动机就是报复 |
[35:22] | – She broke our agreement. – No, you broke your agreement | -她破坏了我们的约定 -不 是你破坏在先 |
[35:25] | when you had an affair for two months | 你出轨两个月 |
[35:26] | and you thought you were gonna leave her. | 还打算离开她就是破坏约定 |
[35:28] | That has nothing to do with this suit. | 那件事和本案无关 |
[35:29] | It’s got everything to do with this suit. | 那件事和本案关系很大 |
[35:31] | You see, you messed up. You changed your mind | 你看 是你搞砸了 你改了主意 |
[35:34] | and you wouldn’t take no for an answer | 但当她决定断绝关系 |
[35:35] | when she ended it, and that’s why you’ve been | 你又不愿意 所以这一年来 |
[35:37] | stalking her for the last year. | 你才一直跟踪她 |
[35:38] | I haven’t been stalking her. | 我没有跟踪她 |
[35:40] | Bang. Signed affidavits one and two. | 瞧瞧 宣誓书上下册 |
[35:43] | Unlike your bullshit accusations, | 和你无中生有的指控不一样 |
[35:45] | I have actual proof from the agency | 我有实在的证据 从你雇来 |
[35:48] | that you hired to follow her, to the guy at the news stand | 跟踪她的机构 到报刊亭那个作证 |
[35:50] | who says you stand there half the day watching her building. | 你每天有一半时间站在那里盯着她的公寓 |
[35:54] | Jacob, is this true? | 雅各布 这是真的吗 |
[35:56] | It is true. He knows it’s true. | 是真的 他自己心里清楚 |
[35:59] | And that is a Class D felony, Doctor. | 这可是D级重罪 医生 |
[36:03] | I should have you arrested, | 我应该报警抓你 |
[36:05] | or maybe I’ll just go to the board, | 或者 我应该去医师协会 |
[36:08] | have your license removed. | 吊销你的执照 |
[36:13] | We were going to have a life together. | 我们本来应该拥有幸福的生活 |
[36:16] | I planned everything out. | 我把一切都计划好了 |
[36:19] | Where we were going to live, how many kids we’d have, | 我们要在哪里生活 生几个孩子 |
[36:22] | where we’d go on our anniversary. | 结婚纪念日去哪里过 |
[36:25] | And then I make a mistake, | 我就犯了一个错误 |
[36:26] | and the next thing I know, | 紧接着 |
[36:28] | my whole life was gone. | 这整个生活都没了 |
[36:33] | We’ll be dropping the suit. | 我们撤诉 |
[36:42] | You looking for Oliver? | 你找奥利佛吗 |
[36:44] | Nathan, hey. | 纳森 你好 |
[36:45] | Uh, yeah, just had some things | 是啊 我有些事 |
[36:47] | that I wanted to run by him. | 要跟他说 |
[36:48] | On the Brooklyn Housing case or on your prison lawsuit? | 布鲁克林租房案还是监狱诉讼案 |
[36:54] | Look, Nathan, I had to | 纳森 我没办法… |
[36:55] | Mike, come on, relax. | 迈克 镇定 |
[36:57] | I’m not angry. | 我没生气 |
[36:59] | Though I do wish I had a picture of your face right now. | 虽然我现在是很想把你的表情拍下来 |
[37:03] | – What tipped you off? – Come on, are you kidding me? | -你怎么看出来的 -逗我吗 |
[37:06] | I mean, the second you signed that agreement, | 你签下那个协议的时候 |
[37:07] | I knew you’d go back on it. | 我就知道你会后悔 |
[37:08] | So then why didn’t you say anything? | 那你为什么不揭穿我 |
[37:10] | Because this time you’re screwing over | 因为这次你要坑的人不是我 |
[37:11] | Harvey Specter and not me. | 是哈维·斯佩克特 |
[37:12] | Look, you’re either gonna win this thing | 要么你打赢案子 |
[37:15] | and we’re gonna get all the credit, | 我们得利 |
[37:16] | or you’re gonna get caught with your hand | 要么你事情败露被抓 |
[37:17] | in the cookie jar, and we’ll drop the case. | 那我们撤诉 |
[37:19] | I have no downside. | 对我没什么损失 |
[37:21] | Does Oliver know? | 奥利佛知道吗 |
[37:22] | Yeah, yeah, I pretended to be pissed at him | 得了 我假装生气 |
[37:24] | and sent him home. | 赶他回家了 |
[37:25] | Look, Mike, why don’t you take the night | 迈克 回家好好休息 |
[37:27] | and think about how much respect you just gained for me, | 想想你为我赢得了多少尊重 |
[37:30] | then come back and kill it in the morning. | 明早再来大杀四方 |
[37:33] | Thanks, Nathan. | 谢谢你 纳森 |
[37:34] | You’re welcome, Mike. | 不客气 迈克 |
[37:40] | Donna, before you go home tonight, | 唐娜 今晚回家前 |
[37:41] | I need you to cut me a check for Holly. | 我需要你给我替霍莉开张支票 |
[37:44] | What do you mean? I’m gonna put her on the payroll. | 什么意思 给她的钱都在工资里了 |
[37:45] | She doesn’t want to work here anymore. | 她不来这里工作了 |
[37:47] | Said she’d rather do one-off jobs if at all. | 她说宁愿做一次性工作 |
[37:49] | Here’s the amount. | 这是金额 |
[37:51] | I don’t understand. I was good with having her. | 我不明白 我不反对她来了 |
[37:53] | Well, whatever you said made her not good with having us. | 不管你说了什么 让她不愿意来了 |
[37:57] | Harvey, we’re a tight-knit group. | 哈维 我们是个紧密的团队 |
[37:59] | We don’t betray each other | 我们不背叛对方 |
[38:00] | and we don’t keep secrets from each other. | 也没有事隐瞒对方 |
[38:03] | I had to find out where she stood. | 我必须知道她的立场 |
[38:05] | And if the cost of that was her not coming here, | 如果代价是她拒绝来这里 |
[38:06] | then I don’t regret it. | 那我也不后悔 |
[38:08] | I understand, Donna. | 我理解 唐娜 |
[38:09] | I’m not coming down on you. | 我不是在责怪你 |
[38:10] | I just need the check. | 我只是需要支票 |
[38:12] | Harvey, is there something | 哈维 是不是这个女人 |
[38:13] | that you’re not telling me about this woman? | 还有什么事是你没告诉我的 |
[38:15] | ‘Cause it seems like you’ve been different lately, | 因为最近觉得你变了个人 |
[38:17] | and…I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[38:19] | It’s nothing about this woman. | 和她没关系 |
[38:20] | I just thought she’d be a good addition. | 我只是以为她会是个很好的员工 |
[38:22] | These things happen. | 这种事很正常 |
[38:24] | It’s funny. | 有意思 |
[38:26] | I love my new position, but I miss this. | 我很爱我的新工作 但我很怀念这样 |
[38:29] | I miss it, too. | 我也怀念 |
[38:31] | You want me to pour us a couple drinks? | 要我给你倒点喝的吗 |
[38:34] | Maybe tomorrow night. | 或许明天吧 |
[38:35] | I have something I have to deal with right now. | 现在我还有事要办 |
[38:37] | Okay. | 好 |
[38:39] | I’ll cut you that check. | 我给你开支票 |
[38:46] | You were right, Doc. | 你是对的 医生 |
[38:50] | I hadn’t really dealt with Tara. | 我一直没有处理塔拉的事 |
[38:54] | But one thing is clear. | 但有一件事很明确 |
[38:56] | The situation was my doing. | 这个状况是我造成的 |
[39:02] | Which means… | 也就是说 |
[39:04] | I need to keep working on myself, | 我应该开始解决自己的问题了 |
[39:07] | because… | 因为 |
[39:10] | I don’t wanna mess things up with the next Tara. | 我不想再搞砸我的下一段认真恋情了 |
[39:12] | Louis, typically I refrain | 路易 一般我是 |
[39:16] | from saying things like this to my patients, but… | 避免对我的患者说这种话的 但是 |
[39:20] | I am proud of you. | 我为你骄傲 |
[39:26] | Good night, Doc. | 晚安 医生 |
[39:27] | Good night, Louis. | 晚安 路易 |
[39:36] | Time for one more appointment? | 有时间再见一个患者吗 |
[39:38] | Hello. What are you doing here? | 你好 你怎么来了 |
[39:41] | I wanted to take you out and celebrate. | 我想带你出去庆祝 |
[39:43] | Louis told me what happened. | 路易都告诉我了 |
[39:44] | I just got off the phone with him. | 我刚跟他通完电话 |
[39:46] | He did an amazing job. | 他干得很好 |
[39:48] | And you did an amazing job recommending him. | 而你推荐了他也算干得不错 |
[39:53] | Why didn’t you tell me about Jacob? | 为什么没告诉我雅各布的事 |
[39:57] | I asked Louis not to tell you that. | 我让路易别告诉你的 |
[39:58] | – Louis didn’t tell me. – Well, then how do you– | -路易没有 -那你是怎么… |
[40:00] | Because I do, and all I could think of | 我就是知道 但我只是希望 |
[40:02] | was I wish you trusted me enough to know | 你能给我足够的信任 相信我 |
[40:05] | that I wouldn’t go nuts on this guy for what he did to you. | 不会为他对你做的事去找他麻烦 |
[40:08] | Is that why you think I didn’t tell you? | 你以为我不告诉你是这个原因吗 |
[40:09] | Well, you know my history with infidelity. | 你确实了解我和不忠的人的渊源 |
[40:11] | What else could it be? | 还有什么原因 |
[40:12] | Harvey, the man cheated on me. | 哈维 他背叛了我 |
[40:17] | I trusted him, and he cheated on me, | 我信任了他 他却背叛了我 |
[40:20] | and I was afraid of how you’d see me. | 我是担心你因为这件事会对我产生的看法 |
[40:24] | Why would him cheating on you make me see you differently? | 他背叛你我为什么会对你产生不同看法 |
[40:28] | Because some people think that a woman | 因为有些人认为 |
[40:30] | who can be cheated on can’t be… | 会被人背叛的女人 |
[40:35] | loveable. | 不可爱 |
[40:37] | How can you know me and think that? | 你这么了解我 怎么还会这么想 |
[40:40] | Well, it’s not about you. It’s about me. | 但事不关你 而是我 |
[40:42] | And if this guy did this to you, | 如果这个人这么对你 |
[40:44] | then he’s an idiot, and all he did | 说明他是个白痴 是他 |
[40:47] | is lose out on something great. | 失去了一个很宝贵的东西 |
[40:52] | Not loveable? | 居然觉得自己不可爱 |
[40:55] | Psychiatrists don’t know everything, you know. | 心理医生也不是什么都知道的 |
[40:57] | I’m starting to realize that. | 我发现了 |
[41:18] | You really are burning the candle at both ends. | 你真是夜以继日啊 |
[41:20] | Hey. Is this for me? | 给我的吗 |
[41:22] | Since you were too busy to come to dinner, | 你都忙得没法回家吃晚饭了 |
[41:24] | I thought, why can’t dinner come to you? | 我就想 只能让晚饭去找你了 |
[41:27] | I don’t understand. What do you mean, come to me? | 我没懂 什么叫晚饭来找我 |
[41:29] | I brought it to the clinic, Mike, but you weren’t there. | 我带它去诊所找你了 迈克 你不在 |
[41:33] | I just–I must have not been back yet. | 肯定是我还没回去呢 |
[41:35] | Back from where? | 从哪里 |
[41:36] | Was it the nursing home in Brooklyn | 是布鲁克林的养老院 |
[41:38] | or was it the Department of Buildings? | 还是住房部 |
[41:40] | Because Oliver, he couldn’t seem to decide which. | 因为奥利佛 他好像不确定是哪个 |
[41:44] | – Rachel, I didn’t– – Mike, if you can’t tell me | -瑞秋 我… -迈克 如果你 |
[41:46] | what’s going on, I’m gonna start to wonder | 不告诉我怎么回事 只会让我去想 |
[41:47] | what else you’ve been keeping from me. | 你还有什么别的事瞒着我 |
[41:49] | I wasn’t lying about working a case with Oliver. | 我确实是在跟奥利佛办案 |
[41:51] | I just didn’t tell you which one. | 我只是没告诉你是哪件 |
[41:53] | The prison one. | 监狱案 |
[41:56] | – Yeah. – You signed an agreement. | -是的 -你签了协议 |
[41:59] | This is a fireable offense. | 这是要被辞退的 |
[42:00] | Harvey isn’t gonna fire me for– | 哈维不会就为这解雇… |
[42:01] | – Okay, but maybe he should. – How can you say that? | -但也许他应该 -你怎么这么说 |
[42:04] | Because you’re taking advantage of his trust, | 因为你在利用他对你的信任 |
[42:06] | not to mention mine. | 别说还有我的 |
[42:07] | Rachel, these prisoners are being exploited for money. | 瑞秋 这些犯人被利用来榨取钱财 |
[42:10] | And you trying to do the right thing | 你在做对的事 |
[42:11] | doesn’t change the fact that you gave your word. | 不代表你就可以打破承诺 |
[42:13] | – Rachel– – Look… | -瑞秋 -听着 |
[42:17] | We’ve been through enough for you to know | 我们走过这么多风风雨雨 |
[42:19] | that I’m still gonna love you in the morning, | 出了这件事也不代表我明天就不爱你了 |
[42:21] | but you have to ask yourself: | 但你应该扪心自问 |
[42:23] | What is your word worth? | 你的承诺有没有价值 |
[42:25] | ‘Cause with the way things are going, | 因为就目前的事情来看 |
[42:27] | it’s not gonna be worth very much. | 它已经快要一文不值了 |