时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | I’m talking about the both of us, | 我是说我们两个 |
[00:03] | convincing Hardman that two kickass junior partners | 说服哈德曼两个厉害的初级合伙人 |
[00:06] | are worth as much as one new senior partner. | 比一个新高级合伙人要好 |
[00:08] | You had the chance to triple our business, | 只要你愿意做小人 |
[00:10] | and all you had to do was take a knee. | 就能把我们的生意扩大两倍 |
[00:12] | Tell me right now you weren’t the one | 现在就告诉我 不是你 |
[00:14] | that Fletcher Engines my game plan. | 把我的计划透露给了弗莱彻引擎公司 |
[00:15] | Hardman told me he wasn’t gonna make you partner anyway. | 哈德曼跟我说 他本来就没想让你做合伙人 |
[00:17] | And once he offered it to me, | 他把这个机会给我 |
[00:18] | -all I had to do was… – Sell me out. | -我只要 -出卖我 |
[00:20] | Mike’s pro bono is against some prison. | 迈克的无偿服务案是针对一个监狱 |
[00:22] | And guess who builds those prisons. | 你猜是谁建的这些监狱 |
[00:23] | I gave him my word. | 我向他保证过 |
[00:24] | And you once gave your word to me | 你也曾经向我保证过 |
[00:26] | and went back on it. | 然后出尔反尔 |
[00:27] | I had to lie to Harvey’s face. | 我不得不当面对他撒谎 |
[00:29] | You either go and work at the clinic | 你要么去法律诊所工作 |
[00:30] | or you stay at Pearson Specter. | 要么继续留在皮尔逊·斯佩克特 |
[00:32] | But you can’t play them both for fools | 但你不能再像现在这样把两边都当傻瓜 |
[00:33] | and put me in the middle. | 还让我来当你的挡箭牌 |
[00:34] | I have a binding agreement signed by his legal clinic, | 我和他的诊所签了协议 |
[00:36] | stating that they would have no outside help | 声称他们不会接受 |
[00:38] | from Pearson Specter Litt on this case. | 皮尔森-斯派克特-利特的帮助 |
[00:40] | Yet they did. | 但他们用了 |
[00:40] | You convinced me the only way to heal | 你说愈合心伤的唯一办法 |
[00:42] | was to keep this from happening to someone else, | 就是避免让这种事发生在其他人身上 |
[00:44] | and now I have nothing. | 现在我一无所有了 |
[00:46] | This isn’t just about you protecting | 你这样做并非只是为了 |
[00:48] | your client’s interests. | 维护你委托人的利益 |
[00:49] | It’s about you protecting yourself. | 而且是为了保护你自己 |
[00:51] | Why don’t you tell me what’s really going on here? | 所以你还是把实话告诉我吧 |
[00:57] | That’s it. | 就是这样 |
[00:59] | They’ve had me by the balls ever since. | 他们此后一直以此要挟我 |
[01:01] | Jesus– how’d you let yourself get compromised like that? | 天呐 你怎么会让自己陷入那样的境地 |
[01:04] | This is my situation, Harvey. | 这是我的事 哈维 |
[01:05] | No. This is a firm situation, | 不 这是律所的事 |
[01:08] | and we need to cut ties with those bastards | 而且我们得跟那些混蛋撇清关系 |
[01:09] | right the hell now. | 马上就做 |
[01:10] | I don’t believe this. | 难以置信 |
[01:11] | You’re pulling rank after I opened up to you? | 我向你坦白 你却拿官位压我 |
[01:13] | That’s bullshit. | 太扯了 |
[01:14] | No, Alex. | 不 亚历克斯 |
[01:15] | What’s bullshit is you letting yourself | 扯淡的是你居然允许自己 |
[01:17] | be put in that position for the last five years. | 五年来都处于这样的情况之中 |
[01:19] | – Letting? – Yeah, letting. | -允许 -是的 允许 |
[01:21] | And now I gotta get us out, because you did this to me. | 现在我得帮我们解脱 因为你坑了我 |
[01:23] | Well, as long as we’re throwing blame around, Harvey, | 既然我们要互相指责 哈维 |
[01:25] | I didn’t do shit to you. | 我才没坑你 |
[01:27] | You did this to me. | 是你坑了我 |
[01:32] | All in. | 全押 |
[01:35] | Not this time, brother. | 这次别想 哥们 |
[01:37] | I got you. | 我发现你了 |
[01:38] | Bullshit, you got me. | 你发现个鬼 |
[01:39] | I know how you play. | 我了解你的手法 |
[01:41] | You checked to open. You got jack/ten at best. | 你看过才开牌 你至多就有个J加10 |
[01:43] | This is a bluff. I’m calling. | 你在唬人 我跟 |
[01:45] | Do what you have to do. | 随你的吧 |
[01:50] | Kings over sevens, motherfu–er. | 两个K一个7 混蛋 |
[01:53] | Trip sevens, little man. | 3个7 小家伙 |
[01:54] | Maybe you don’t know how I play after all. | 或许你终究不了解我的手法 |
[01:58] | You’re on tilt. | 你情绪不对劲 |
[01:59] | You’ve been on tilt all night. | 一晚上都是 |
[02:00] | That was a stupid play and you know it. | 刚刚那一手很蠢 你也清楚 |
[02:02] | What’s going on with you? | 你怎么回事 |
[02:07] | I was supposed to make partner today, | 我今天本该当上合伙人的 |
[02:08] | but Louis Litt screwed me over, so there. | 但路易·利特坑了我 就是这样 |
[02:11] | That’s why I’m pissed. | 所以我火大 |
[02:13] | Shit. | 我去 |
[02:14] | I didn’t know. | 我不知道 |
[02:15] | Well, now you do. | 现在你知道了 |
[02:17] | I don’t understand, Harvey. | 我不明白 哈维 |
[02:18] | I thought you were Jessica Pearson’s guy over there. | 我以为你在那边是杰西卡·皮尔逊的人 |
[02:20] | I thought so too, but she didn’t have my back. | 我也以为 但她没有支持我 |
[02:24] | Well, what if I had your back? | 那要是我支持你呢 |
[02:25] | What are you talking about? | 你说什么呢 |
[02:26] | I heard Tommy Bratton talking. | 我听汤米·布莱顿的意思 |
[02:28] | They’re looking to bring someone in. | 他们打算招人进来 |
[02:29] | You say the word, I bet I can get you in as partner. | 只要你开口 我肯定能让你做为合伙人进来 |
[02:31] | What’s in it for you? | 你有什么好处 |
[02:32] | Bratton’s about to make an offer | 布莱顿打算去邀请一个 |
[02:33] | to some big-time earner at Skadden. | 斯卡登的挣钱好手 |
[02:35] | I say you and me go in there | 要我说 我们去 |
[02:37] | and tell him two junior partners are a hell of a lot better | 跟他说 两个初级合伙人比一个 |
[02:40] | than one senior partner. | 高级合伙人要好 |
[02:41] | – Pass. – Come on, Harvey. | -算了 -得了 哈维 |
[02:42] | At least think about it. | 想想嘛 |
[02:43] | I don’t need to think about it. | 我不需要想 |
[02:44] | I just went through the same thing, | 我刚经历了这样的事 |
[02:46] | and the guy who proposed it | 而提出提议的那人 |
[02:48] | ended up stabbing me in the back. | 最终背后给了我一刀 |
[02:49] | I wouldn’t do that to you. | 我不会那么对你的 |
[02:50] | Yeah, well, I appreciate your offer, but… | 是啊 多谢你的提议 但是 |
[02:53] | I’m not going to give you the opportunity. | 我不会给你机会的 |
[02:55] | Now, you need me to stake you? | 要我借你筹码吗 |
[02:59] | There’s 300. | 给你300 |
[03:13] | I heard about what happened in court. | 我听说法庭上的事了 |
[03:14] | I know you gave up the case, Mike, I’m sorry. | 我知道你放弃了案子 迈克 我很遗憾 |
[03:17] | Rachel, I gave the case up because you reminded me | 瑞秋 我放弃了案子是因为你提醒我 |
[03:18] | to be a man of my word, but like I said, | 要遵守承诺 但我说过了 |
[03:21] | I gave my word to Oscar Reyes first. | 我先承诺了奥斯卡·雷耶斯 |
[03:24] | What does that mean? | 那是什么意思 |
[03:24] | It means that I don’t want to lie to you, | 意思是我不想骗你 |
[03:26] | and I don’t want to lie to Harvey, but… | 我也不想骗哈维 但是 |
[03:29] | I’m going to get this case opened in criminal court, | 我会让这案子上刑事法庭 |
[03:32] | and for the record, that does not violate | 而且这并不违反 |
[03:33] | the agreement that I signed. | 我签署的协议 |
[03:35] | So you’re going to tell Harvey, right? | 那你会告诉哈维咯 |
[03:37] | If he asks me, I’ll tell him, | 如果他问 我会说 |
[03:38] | but I’m not going to volunteer it, | 但我不会主动说 |
[03:39] | and I need to know if you’re good with that. | 而且我要知道你是否能接受 |
[03:41] | – Mike– – Before you answer, | -迈克 -你回答前 |
[03:42] | I want you to think about the fact | 我要你想想 |
[03:44] | that these guys are extending sentences. | 这些人在延长刑期 |
[03:49] | What if it were me in there, | 如果是我在里面 |
[03:50] | and it was my sentence that got extended? | 是我的刑期被延长了呢 |
[03:52] | I just have one question. | 我只有一个问题 |
[03:55] | What if Harvey asks me about it? | 要是哈维问我呢 |
[03:57] | Then you tell him the truth. | 那你说实话 |
[04:00] | Then yeah, I’m good with it. | 那好 我能接受 |
[04:06] | *See the money, wanna stay for your meal* | *看到钱 就愿意留下吃饭* |
[04:10] | *Get another piece of pie for your wife* | *给你太太再拿块馅饼* |
[04:13] | *Everybody wanna know how it feel* | *所有人都想知道那感觉* |
[04:17] | *Everybody wanna see what it’s like* | *所有人都想见见那景象* |
[04:20] | *I’ll even eat a bean pie, I don’t mind* | *豆子馅饼我也愿吃 我不在乎* |
[04:23] | *Me and Missy is so busy, busy making money* | *我和妹子忙着赚钱* |
[04:27] | *All right* | *好了* |
[04:28] | *All step back, I’m ’bout to dance* | *退开点 我要跳舞* |
[04:34] | *The greenback boogie* | *美钞爵士摇摇摇* |
[04:49] | What’s this? | 这是什么 |
[04:49] | I never thanked you for allowing me into the Bar, | 我还没为让我当上律师的事感谢你 |
[04:51] | and I figured you’d prefer a criminal case to a fruit basket. | 我觉得比起果篮 你会更喜欢刑事案件 |
[04:54] | This is a civil case. | 这是民事诉讼 |
[04:55] | It was a civil case. | 原本是的 |
[04:57] | But it doesn’t have to be. | 但不非得是 |
[04:58] | That doesn’t sound like a gift to me. | 听上去不像礼物 |
[05:00] | It sounds like a favor for you. | 像是帮你忙 |
[05:01] | Anita, you said you’re about doing what’s right. | 安妮塔 你说你想做正确的事 |
[05:03] | People are being kept in prison for money. | 有人为牟利而有意延长刑期 |
[05:06] | That’s not right. | 这是不对的 |
[05:07] | If that’s true. | 即便真是如此 |
[05:08] | I wish there was something I could do about it, but I can’t. | 我很希望我能做点什么 但我做不了 |
[05:10] | What do you mean, you can’t? | 什么意思 |
[05:11] | You know what I mean. | 你明白的 |
[05:12] | Nobody wants to see me spending my time | 没有人会希望我花时间 |
[05:14] | getting bad guys out of prison. | 帮助坏人出狱 |
[05:16] | And what if I told you it was a criminal conspiracy | 那如果我告诉你这是两家财富500强 |
[05:18] | between two Fortune 500 companies? | 公司之间的犯罪阴谋呢 |
[05:21] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[05:22] | I couldn’t pursue the case because we represent | 我无法追查这件案子是因为 |
[05:24] | another client who was pressuring me to drop it, | 另一位委托人向我们施压 要我们放弃 |
[05:26] | and there’s no way they did that | 他们那么做 |
[05:28] | just to protect Reform Corp., which means they’re in on it. | 绝不会单纯为保护改造公司 他们也有份 |
[05:30] | Do you have any proof? | 你有证据吗 |
[05:31] | No, but– | 没有 但是 |
[05:32] | You bring me some proof of a conspiracy and I’ll pursue it. | 你给我拿来阴谋的证据 我就追查 |
[05:36] | That’s the best I can do. | 我只能做到这里了 |
[05:36] | Anita, I don’t have the resources to– | 安妮塔 我没有资源去 |
[05:38] | Not my problem. | 不关我的事 |
[05:46] | And another thing… | 还有 |
[05:48] | Whatever you do bring me has to be on the Reform Corp. | 不管你拿来什么 必须是关于改造公司的 |
[05:51] | Side of the arrangement, because if it isn’t, | 与协议无关 否则 |
[05:53] | you’re breaking privilege, and I can’t use any of it. | 你就打破了保密协议 我也没法用 |
[06:04] | Harvey. | 哈维 |
[06:07] | There’s something I want to tell you, but I need to know | 我有事要告诉你 但我得知道 |
[06:09] | if you’re over what happened with Louis and the promotion. | 你是否已经放下了路易和升职的事 |
[06:11] | I’m fine, Donna. | 我没事 唐娜 |
[06:12] | Good, because I need to leave work early tomorrow night. | 那好 因为我明早得早点下班 |
[06:16] | What for? | 干什么 |
[06:17] | It’s my six-month anniversary with Mark. | 是我跟马克的六个月纪念 |
[06:20] | – What’s that face? – Nothing. | -怎么这个表情 -没事 |
[06:22] | I guess I just didn’t think you were one of those people. | 我大概只是没想到你也是那样的人 |
[06:24] | What people? | 什么样的人 |
[06:25] | The people that celebrate | 就是会庆祝 |
[06:26] | their niece’s third-grade graduation | 侄女三年级毕业 |
[06:28] | like it was the Moon landing. | 当做像登月一般隆重的人 |
[06:29] | And when was the last time | 你上次跟谁 |
[06:30] | you saw anyone seriously for six months? | 认真约会六个月是什么时候了 |
[06:32] | I’m not the topic of this conversation. | 我不是谈话的主题 |
[06:34] | How could you be? | 你怎么能是呢 |
[06:35] | Because we’re talking about | 因为我们在说 |
[06:36] | a mature and committed relationship. | 成熟投入的感情关系 |
[06:38] | You’re right, Donna, we are, | 你说得对 唐娜 是这样 |
[06:40] | which is why I got you a gift to celebrate your anniversary. | 所以 我有份礼物给你庆祝纪念日 |
[06:51] | Harvey… | 哈维 |
[06:54] | this is very generous, but I can’t accept it. | 这很慷慨 但我不能要 |
[06:56] | Why not? | 为什么不 |
[06:57] | Because Mark planned a special night for us, | 因为马克为我们计划了特别一晚 |
[06:59] | and how’s he going to feel when I pull out a gift card | 等我拿出一张礼品卡来支付时 |
[07:01] | to help pay for it? | 他会怎么想啊 |
[07:02] | – That wasn’t the idea. – I know, | -我不是那意思 -我知道 |
[07:04] | but if you want to really give me a gift, | 但如果你真想给我礼物 |
[07:06] | promise you won’t call or interrupt me the entire night. | 答应我 你一晚上都不会打来 或打断我 |
[07:09] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[07:10] | Thanks, Harvey. | 谢谢 哈维 |
[07:13] | God damn it, Jeffrey, this is a place of business, | 该死 杰弗里 这可是工作场所 |
[07:15] | not a petting zoo, so you either flush the goldfish | 不是宠物动物园 你要么把金鱼冲下下水道 |
[07:17] | or you’re fired. | 要么就等着被炒吧 |
[07:18] | You don’t have the authority to do that. | 你没有那个权力 |
[07:19] | Section 207, paragraph three of the by-laws: | 章程207节 第三段 |
[07:22] | Insubordination to a partner results in termination. | 不服合伙人命令可以解雇 |
[07:25] | This has nothing to do with my fish and you know it. | 这跟我的鱼毫无关系 你也清楚 |
[07:27] | It’s got everything to do with that fish, | 当然就是为了你的鱼 |
[07:28] | and I don’t want to hear another word about it, | 你别再顶嘴了 |
[07:29] | so unless you want to say another word– | 所以除非你想再… |
[07:30] | Louis, can I talk to you for a second? | 路易 能谈谈吗 |
[07:33] | Hey, Jessica, I was just in the middle of something– | 杰西卡 我正在… |
[07:34] | Now. | 马上 |
[07:40] | – Yes? – What the hell do you think you’re doing? | -怎么 -你在干什么 |
[07:41] | I’m exercising my authority | 我在对那个讨厌鬼 |
[07:43] | as junior partner over that douche. | 行使我合伙人的权力 |
[07:45] | By trying to kill his fish? | 通过弄死他的鱼吗 |
[07:46] | No, by trying to keep order in the bullpen. | 不 通过努力保持这里的秩序 |
[07:47] | Jessica, Jeffrey’s work habits are– | 杰西卡 杰弗里的工作习惯 |
[07:49] | It’s because I didn’t call him junior partner. | 就是因为我没有叫他初级合伙人 |
[07:50] | Shut up, this has nothing to do | 闭嘴 这和我对他 |
[07:51] | with how I feel about his stupid, | 那条愚蠢无礼的鱼的看法 |
[07:52] | disrespectful asshole fish. | 没有半点关系 |
[07:55] | Louis… | 路易… |
[07:57] | have you considered therapy? | 你想过看心理医生吗 |
[07:59] | Why would I do that? | 我干嘛要那么做 |
[07:59] | That would be like Baryshnikov taking dance lessons. | 那就像是让巴雷什尼科夫上舞蹈课一样 |
[08:02] | – Louis– – Jessica, | -路易 -杰西卡 |
[08:02] | shrinks are for pussies. | 娘炮才需要心理医生 |
[08:03] | Now, can I go back to yelling at Jeffrey? | 现在 我能回去继续教训杰弗里了吗 |
[08:05] | Because these associates need guidance and discipline. | 这些新律师需指导和教训 |
[08:07] | Listen to me, Louis. | 听我说 路易 |
[08:08] | I stayed out of that whole thing between you and Harvey | 你和哈维的事我之所以置身事外 |
[08:10] | because that was Daniel’s call. | 是因为这是丹尼尔的决定 |
[08:12] | And you want to go off on the associates, that’s one thing, | 你想欺负初级律师 我不管你 |
[08:14] | but you let this promotion go to your head, | 但如果你拿这次升职太当回事 |
[08:16] | and you take it out on Harvey, | 而拿哈维出气的话 |
[08:18] | I’m going to step the hell back in. | 我就不会置身事外了 |
[08:20] | Jessica, you have my word as junior partner: | 杰西卡 作为初级合伙人我向你保证 |
[08:22] | if there’s any problem with Harvey, | 哈维出了什么问题 |
[08:23] | it won’t be because of me. | 都不会是我惹的 |
[08:32] | I’m a little busy right now. | 我现在忙着呢 |
[08:33] | Well, whatever it is, put it to the side. | 不管你忙什么 都放放再说 |
[08:35] | Daniel wants you to work with Louis | 丹尼尔想让你和路易一起处理 |
[08:36] | on the Reinsdorf case. | 莱因斯多夫的案子 |
[08:38] | You got something to say, Harvey, say it. | 你有什么话 就直说吧 |
[08:41] | Okay, I’ll say it. | 好 那我就说了 |
[08:42] | You didn’t have my back when Hardman screwed me over, | 哈德曼搞我时你并没站我这边 |
[08:44] | and now you’re carrying his water | 现在他想羞辱我 |
[08:45] | while he tries to humiliate me. | 你还帮着他 |
[08:47] | I don’t care what he’s doing. | 我不管他想干嘛 |
[08:49] | I care about what I’m doing, which is to see if you can | 我在乎的是我做的事 就是看你能不能 |
[08:51] | put that ego of yours aside and play the long game. | 放下你的自尊 往长远了看 |
[08:54] | What the hell are you talking about? | 你什么意思 |
[08:55] | Do you have any idea how many times I had to smile | 我知道有多少次查尔斯·范·戴克 |
[08:58] | and take it when Charles Van Dyke pawned his work off on me? | 把他的工作扔给我时我得笑脸相迎 |
[09:01] | Or when Stanley Gordon would call me into his office | 斯坦利·戈登把我叫到他办公室 |
[09:03] | just so he could ogle my ass when I left? | 只是为了我离开时能视奸我的屁股 |
[09:05] | That is not the same thing. | 这不是一回事 |
[09:06] | Not to mention when Schmidt would talk about “The blacks” | 更别提施密特像活在20世纪50年代那样 |
[09:08] | like he was living in 1950. | 谈论黑人 |
[09:11] | I sucked it up for years, Harvey. | 我忍辱负重这么多年 哈维 |
[09:15] | Now it’s your turn. | 现在轮到你了 |
[09:16] | What if I won’t? | 如果我忍不了呢 |
[09:17] | Then you’re not my guy, because if you can’t even | 那你就不是我看上的人 因为如果 |
[09:19] | pretend to bend a knee to your rivals, | 你连假装向对手服软都不会 |
[09:21] | it doesn’t matter what you do to get ahead of them in the future. | 那你以后怎么试图超越他们都不重要了 |
[09:24] | They’re going to see you coming a mile away. | 因为他们在一英里外就会发现你 |
[09:34] | Mr. Kreuger, I appreciate you meeting me. | 克鲁格先生 多谢你能见我 |
[09:36] | This isn’t Downton Abbey, Harvey. | 这里又不是唐顿庄园 哈维 |
[09:37] | It’s a construction firm. | 这是个建筑公司 |
[09:39] | Call me Pat, or see yourself out. | 叫我派特 随意点 |
[09:41] | Fair enough, Pat. | 那好吧 派特 |
[09:42] | I’m sure you know that a junior partner at our firm | 我想你知道我们律所一个初级合伙人 |
[09:44] | broke his word. | 违背了约定 |
[09:46] | I think you’re owed an apology. | 我想应该表示下歉意 |
[09:53] | Usually the clients pay the lawyers, | 通常都是客户付钱给律师 |
[09:54] | not the other way around. | 而不是反过来 |
[09:56] | This is a unique situation. | 现在是非常情况 |
[09:57] | This looks a lot like you’re trying to pay me off. | 这笔钱数目太大 看起来像贿赂了 |
[09:59] | I’m trying to make things right, and allow you to move on. | 我只是想改变错误 让你能继续自己的事 |
[10:04] | You want to know how to get someone’s best effort, Harvey? | 你想知道如何得到别人鼎力支持吗 哈维 |
[10:07] | It’s not paying them the most money. | 不是给他们一大笔钱 |
[10:08] | It’s making sure that their interests | 而是要保证你们之间 |
[10:10] | are aligned with yours, | 有共同的利益 |
[10:12] | and Alex Williams wants this case to go away as much as I do. | 亚历克斯·威廉姆斯和我一样都想了结此案 |
[10:15] | You don’t need your interests aligned anymore. | 你不用把自己利益和别人绑在一起 |
[10:17] | This case is over. | 这案子结束了 |
[10:18] | Maybe it is. And maybe it isn’t. | 或许是 或许不是 |
[10:20] | But I’ve heard that from your firm once before. | 但我听说过你们律所有类似的事 |
[10:23] | And then I believe it was your own associate | 我记得是你自己的律师 |
[10:26] | who opened the case again in the first place. | 先对案子提起重审的 |
[10:28] | So, you see, Harvey, | 所以 你看 哈维 |
[10:30] | it’s not just Alex’s interests | 此事利益不仅牵涉到 |
[10:31] | that are aligned with mine. It’s yours. | 亚历克斯和我 还包括你的 |
[10:34] | And I plan to keep it that way. | 我觉得这样挺好的 |
[10:57] | Let me guess: you’re here to go over my testimony. | 我猜猜 你是来核查我的证词的 |
[11:00] | I already told you I’m not giving you anything | 我告诉过你除非我女儿拿到了钱 |
[11:02] | until my daughter gets paid. | 否则我什么也不会说 |
[11:03] | It’s not what I’m here for, Frank. | 我不是为这个来的 弗兰克 |
[11:04] | I need to know if you know | 我得知道你知不知道 |
[11:05] | anything about a conspiracy outside of Reform Corp. | 改造公司跟外面有什么阴谋 |
[11:08] | Conspiracy outside of R– | 改造公司外面… |
[11:10] | What are you talking about? | 你什么意思 |
[11:11] | What the hell’s going on here? | 这是怎么回事 |
[11:14] | We got thrown off the case. | 我们的案子被驳回了 |
[11:15] | What did you just say to me? | 你说什么 |
[11:16] | – Frank– – ‘Cause you came in here | -弗兰克 -你之前来 |
[11:18] | promising my daughter a future. | 承诺要给我女儿个未来 |
[11:19] | Now you’re telling me it’s all a bunch of shit. | 现在你告诉我这都是废话 |
[11:21] | It’s not a bunch of shit, | 这不是废话 |
[11:22] | and I can get the case reopened, | 我能让案子重审 |
[11:24] | but I need evidence of a conspiracy | 但我得掌握马斯特森建筑公司 |
[11:25] | with Masterson Construction. | 阴谋的相关证据 |
[11:26] | Then I can’t help you, ’cause all I know is, | 那我帮不了你 因为我只知道 |
[11:29] | those are the guys that put us all to work. | 这些人给我们安排的工作 |
[11:31] | Work? | 工作 |
[11:32] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[11:33] | Those places aren’t like Danbury. | 这些地方可不像丹伯里 |
[11:35] | We work our asses off to build their prison | 我们拼命的给他们建造监狱 |
[11:37] | so they can put more of us away. | 能让他们多关些像我们这种人 |
[11:40] | But if you’re looking for a conspiracy, there’s not. | 但如果你想找什么阴谋 那没有 |
[11:42] | They do it all out in the open, call it “Rehabilitation.” | 这件事是公开的 叫做”能力重建” |
[11:45] | Well, it may not have been hidden, but something is. | 这件事或许没猫腻 但别的肯定有 |
[11:48] | And I think you just pointed me in the right direction. | 我觉得你帮我指明了正确方向 |
[11:53] | What the hell did you do? | 你都干了什么 |
[11:54] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[11:55] | You went to Masterson behind my back. | 你背着我去找马斯特森 |
[11:57] | I did what I told you I was going to do. | 我之前告诉你我得怎么做 |
[11:59] | I got you into this mess, I’m going to get you out. | 我把你弄进的烂摊子 我要把你弄出来 |
[12:00] | Then all going to Masterson does | 去找马斯特森 |
[12:02] | is put you in their crosshairs. | 就是让自己成为他们的目标 |
[12:03] | I’m already in their crosshairs. | 我早就是他们的目标了 |
[12:04] | And now that I know what happened, | 既然我清楚了情况 |
[12:06] | I might as well have been a part of it myself. | 还不如直接参与其中 |
[12:07] | Then maybe instead of poking the bear, | 我们该把真相告诉迈克·罗斯 |
[12:09] | we should tell Mike Ross the truth. | 而不是去招惹一头熊 |
[12:11] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[12:12] | We both know that Mike is not going to let this thing go | 我们都清楚案子不查清楚 |
[12:14] | till he gets to the bottom of it. | 迈克是不会罢休的 |
[12:15] | Maybe, if I just come clean– | 也许 如果我坦白一切 |
[12:16] | Listen to me, Alex. | 听我说 亚历克斯 |
[12:17] | You go to him with your story, | 你去把你的事告诉他 |
[12:19] | you’re going to give him a map to what happened, | 你就是在帮他把事情理清楚 |
[12:20] | a can of gas, and a match | 那是一罐汽油 加一根火柴 |
[12:21] | to light the whole damn thing on fire. | 让他去把一切都点了 |
[12:24] | I hope you’re right, Harvey, because I’ve got a daughter, | 希望你是对的 哈维 因为我还有个女儿 |
[12:27] | and if I didn’t take a chance to stop this thing when I had it… | 如果我不趁有机会就把事情摆平 |
[12:29] | I’m telling you, Alex, you let it go. | 听我说 亚历克斯 你别管了 |
[12:39] | – Harvey. – Louis. | -哈维 -路易 |
[12:41] | Jessica said Hardman wants us to work | 杰西卡说哈德曼想让我们 |
[12:42] | on the Reinsdorf case together. | 一起处理莱因斯多夫的案子 |
[12:44] | She said the same thing to me. | 她跟我也这么说 |
[12:45] | Well, I’m here to help, not get in a fight. | 我是来帮忙的 不是来吵架的 |
[12:48] | My feelings exactly. | 我也这么想 |
[12:49] | Good, I thought we could start by talking strategy. | 很好 我觉得我们可以先讨论下战术 |
[12:53] | I’m sorry, but are you first chair? | 等等 你是首席吗 |
[12:55] | No, you are, but I just thought– | 不 你是 但是我觉得 |
[12:56] | Doesn’t matter what you thought, | 你想法并不重要 |
[12:57] | because our strategy is to go after their general counsel. | 因为我们的战术就是向他们的法务长下手 |
[13:00] | And when would you like to depose this guy? | 你打算何时取证这家伙 |
[13:02] | Never, because I’m going to put that asshole on the stand, | 不 我要让这混蛋上法庭 |
[13:04] | and I’m going to crack him like a piece of matzo on Passover. | 然后把他像逾越节的面包一样撕碎 |
[13:07] | Louis, you put him on the stand without deposing him, | 路易 你不取证他而让他直接上庭 |
[13:09] | you’ll be asking questions you don’t know the answers to. | 你就问些你连答案都不知道的问题 |
[13:12] | – So what? – So, | -所以呢 -所以 |
[13:12] | that’s the number one rule of lawyering. | 那是律师从业的第一守则 |
[13:14] | Well, thank you, F. Lee Bailey. | 多谢提醒 F.李·贝雷 |
[13:15] | And here I thought the number one rule | 我以为这里的第一守则 |
[13:17] | was to know your goddamn place. | 是清楚自己的位置 |
[13:18] | And I don’t need to take advice from a sixth-year associate. | 我不需要一个六年律师给的建议 |
[13:21] | And I don’t need to take a loss on my record | 我不想因为你不听劝 |
[13:22] | because you’re too insecure to listen to reason. | 害我全胜记录被打破 |
[13:24] | You know what, Harvey, you don’t need to take anything | 你知道吗 哈维 你什么也不用做 |
[13:26] | because you’re not in charge. | 因为本案不归你管 |
[13:28] | So it’s up to you: you gonna get on board | 所以你决定吧 你是上庭 |
[13:30] | or are you gonna go crying to mama? | 还是回家找妈妈抱抱 |
[13:34] | You’re right, Louis. You’re the partner. | 你说得对 路易 你是合伙人 |
[13:36] | I’m just here to back you up. | 你是来支持你的 |
[13:41] | Donna, I want you to pull whatever strings you have to | 唐娜 我想让你用尽一切办法 |
[13:43] | to get the Reinsdorf trial moved up to tomorrow. | 把莱因斯多夫的案子提到明天 |
[13:46] | I’ll get right on it. | 我这就去 |
[13:48] | And one more thing: don’t tell Louis. | 还有 别告诉路易 |
[13:50] | What? Harvey, | 什么 哈维 |
[13:51] | Jessica said to bury the hatchet, | 杰西卡说言归于好 |
[13:53] | not stick it in Louis’s back. | 不是背后给路易捅刀子 |
[13:55] | Donna, I went into his office in good faith | 唐娜 我带着一片好意去他办公室 |
[13:56] | and it took him less than 30 seconds | 他用了不到30秒 |
[13:58] | to wave his title in my face. | 就拿头衔来压我 |
[13:59] | What does that have to do with putting | 这和你把你的自尊至于公司利益之上 |
[14:00] | the firm’s interest above your ego? | 有什么关系 |
[14:02] | Because, when I brought up a legitimate issue with his strategy, | 因为 当我对他的战术提出合理问题时 |
[14:05] | he shot me down for no other reason | 他不分青红皂白 |
[14:06] | than it came out of my mouth. | 立刻就让我闭嘴 |
[14:08] | I’m telling you: we don’t do this, we’re going to lose. | 我告诉你 我们不这么做 就得输了 |
[14:12] | Look at me. | 看着我 |
[14:14] | Are you sure this is the right call? | 你确定这样做是正确的吗 |
[14:15] | Listen to me. | 听我说 |
[14:16] | Jessica wants me to play the long game, and that’s what I’m doing. | 杰西卡让我把目光放长远 我正是这么做的 |
[14:19] | I sat in there, ate shit, and he bought it. | 我坐在那儿装怂 他当真了 |
[14:22] | So now, tomorrow, I’m going to win this thing, | 所以 明天我要赢下这个案子 |
[14:24] | and Jessica’s going to know she can count on me. | 杰西卡就知道她可以指望我了 |
[14:28] | All right. | 好吧 |
[14:29] | I’ll move the court date, | 我来提前庭审日期 |
[14:31] | and I’ll make sure Louis doesn’t find out. | 并且确保路易不会知道这件事 |
[14:39] | Harvey, good, you’re here. | 很好 哈维 你过来了 |
[14:42] | We didn’t get a chance to talk about what happened | 我们没机会谈谈你 亚历克斯 还有迈克之间 |
[14:43] | with you, Alex, and Mike. | 发生的事 |
[14:45] | No, we didn’t, and as a matter of fact, | 确实如此 实际上 |
[14:46] | I’m wondering where Mike is. | 我在想迈克在哪儿 |
[14:48] | Well, he was in earlier, but then he left. | 他之前在这儿 然后走了 |
[14:51] | But I’m guessing that’s not really | 但我猜你并不是真的 |
[14:52] | the question you’re asking. | 要问这个 |
[14:54] | You want to know if he’s somehow still pursing that case. | 你想知道他是不是还在管那个案子 |
[14:57] | And what if I do? | 如果确实是这样呢 |
[14:58] | I would say from personal experience, | 从我的个人经验来看 |
[15:01] | don’t ask a question unless you’re really ready to hear the answer. | 先做好心理准备 能接受答案再提问题 |
[15:11] | What the hell do you think you’re doing? | 你到底以为自己在干什么 |
[15:13] | Jessica, how did you know? | 杰西卡 你怎么会知道 |
[15:14] | It doesn’t matter how. | 这不是重点 |
[15:15] | What matters is, I told you to work it out with Louis, | 重点在于 我让你和路易一起负责这个案子 |
[15:17] | and right now, he’s sitting in his office | 而路易现在坐在办公室里 |
[15:19] | with no idea this case is starting. | 根本不知道案子开庭了 |
[15:20] | Exactly, I’m playing the long game, like you said. | 就像你说的 我在打持久战 |
[15:23] | No, Harvey. | 不 哈维 |
[15:24] | You’re not playing anything, | 你什么都别想打了 |
[15:25] | because this case is mine now. | 因为这个案子是我的了 |
[15:26] | – What? – You heard me. | -什么 -你已经听见了 |
[15:27] | I gave you a direct order, | 我给你下达了直接命令 |
[15:29] | and you spat in my face. | 而你根本没拿我当回事 |
[15:30] | Jessica, this is bullshit. | 这太扯了 杰西卡 |
[15:32] | I went in there and he spat in my face, | 我去跟路易谈话 可他直接羞辱我 |
[15:34] | and I was willing to take it, but what I’m not willing to take | 这点我可以忍 但我忍不了的是 |
[15:37] | is losing this thing out of spite, | 因为内部泄愤而输掉案子 |
[15:38] | and if you take this case right now, | 要是你现在接受这个案子 |
[15:40] | you’re going to lose, | 你肯定会输的 |
[15:41] | because you have no idea what’s going on with it. | 因为你根本不知道现在是怎么回事 |
[15:42] | Maybe I will and maybe I won’t. | 我可能输也可能赢 |
[15:44] | But sometimes you have to bench your quarterback | 但有时候也得让老将坐回替补席 |
[15:45] | to show ’em who’s running the team, | 好显示谁才是团队的管理者 |
[15:47] | whether you take a loss or not. | 不管这样做会不会有损失 |
[15:48] | All rise! | 全体起立 |
[15:50] | Time’s up, Harvey. Step aside. | 时间到了 哈维 你该退后了 |
[15:52] | Jessica, please don’t do this to me in public. | 杰西卡 别在公众场合对我这样 |
[15:54] | I’m not doing anything to you. | 这不是我对你怎么样 |
[15:56] | You did this to yourself. | 是你自找的 |
[15:59] | Do we have a problem, counselor? | 律师 有问题吗 |
[16:00] | No, Your Honor, we don’t. | 没有 法官大人 |
[16:02] | My colleague is needed back at our firm. | 事务所需要我的这位同事回去处理些事情 |
[16:03] | I’m stepping in. | 由我来接手 |
[16:05] | In that case, be seated, everyone. | 既然如此 全体请坐 |
[16:08] | Court is now in session. | 现在开庭 |
[16:19] | Michael, why are you closing the door? | 迈克尔 你为什么关门 |
[16:20] | You know I’m uncomfortable with obstructed exits. | 你知道门一关我就不舒服 |
[16:22] | Because I need to ask you something, | 因为我要让你做件事 |
[16:23] | and I don’t want to be interrupted. | 中途不希望被打扰 |
[16:28] | Michael, you’re asking me to hack a government institution. | 迈克尔 你这是要我黑进政府机构 |
[16:30] | I can’t do that. | 我不能这么干 |
[16:31] | Look closely, Benjamin. | 看仔细点 本杰明 |
[16:33] | It’s a private corporation, and I’m telling you, | 这是一家私人机构 而且要我说 |
[16:35] | they’re scumbags. | 他们是一群混蛋 |
[16:38] | What’s it for? | 哪个案子需要这样做 |
[16:40] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[16:41] | I mean, if you’re asking me to do something like this, | 如果你要我做这种事 |
[16:43] | I have to bill it to a case. | 我得把它归到某个案子里面 |
[16:45] | And what if I asked you not to? | 要是我叫你不要归到案子里呢 |
[16:46] | I would have to ask you why. | 那我要问你为什么 |
[16:48] | I’m going against Harvey’s wishes. | 我要违抗哈维的意愿 |
[16:51] | You asked me to do that once before | 以前你也要我这样做过 |
[16:53] | for a mock trial. | 是为了一个模拟审判 |
[16:54] | And I need to know, is this mock, or is it real? | 我要知道 这次是模拟审判 还是真格的 |
[16:56] | It’s real, | 这次是真的 |
[16:57] | and Harvey can’t know. | 而且不能让哈维知道 |
[17:05] | Harvey, I didn’t think you ever got south of Canal Street. | 哈维 我以为你不会到坚尼街南边来[社区相对贫穷] |
[17:08] | Yeah, well, today I’m making an exception. | 今天算是破例了 |
[17:11] | Is that offer still on the table? | 你的邀约还有效吗 |
[17:12] | Are you serious? | 你是认真的吗 |
[17:14] | I’m here, aren’t I? | 我都过来了 对吧 |
[17:15] | Then hell yeah, it’s still on the table. | 那当然了 还有效 |
[17:17] | I’ll talk to Tommy Bratton right now. | 我这就去找汤米·布莱顿谈话 |
[17:19] | Well, when you talk to him, | 你跟他谈话的时候 |
[17:20] | you tell him I’m only coming over if he meets my demands. | 顺便告诉他 他答应我的条件 我才会来 |
[17:23] | And what demands would those be? | 什么条件 |
[17:24] | I don’t just want partner. I want an office with a view. | 我不仅要当合伙人 我要一间风景优美的办公室 |
[17:27] | I want to eat what I kill and I want to get paid | 我赢的案子 钱都归我 |
[17:29] | more than any other junior partner in the firm. | 而且我要比事务所的其他初级合伙人挣得多 |
[17:31] | Those are some pretty big asks. | 你这要求可不低 |
[17:33] | I can’t guarantee Bratton’s going to say yes. | 我不能保证布莱顿会答应 |
[17:35] | You want to make partner on my coattails, you make him say yes. | 要是你想让我帮你当合伙人 就设法让他答应吧 |
[17:37] | Your coattails? I’m talking about me helping you | 让你帮我 我们现在说的是 |
[17:39] | as much as about you helping me. | 互相帮助 |
[17:40] | Then do what you said you were going to do, | 那你就做好约定过的事 |
[17:42] | because if you can’t make that happen, | 因为如果不这样 |
[17:43] | they don’t respect me, and I’m not coming to a place | 他们就不会尊重我 而我不想去一个 |
[17:46] | where I’m not respected. | 不受尊重的地方 |
[17:47] | Okay, Harvey, but if you want respect, | 好吧 哈维 但如果你想被人尊重 |
[17:49] | you need to show some damn respect. | 你也要尊重别人 |
[17:50] | I go in to stick my neck out for you, | 我去为你做担保 |
[17:52] | you don’t come back and say you’ll consider it. | 你可别说你还要考虑考虑 |
[17:54] | It’s a done goddamn deal. | 就算说定了 |
[17:57] | Okay, Alex, you have my word. | 好 亚历克斯 我向你保证 |
[17:58] | You get me everything I’m asking for… | 你让他满足我的条件 |
[18:02] | I’m done with Pearson Hardman. | 我就跟皮尔逊-哈德曼一刀两断 |
[18:08] | Jessica. Hey, how are ya? | 杰西卡 你好 |
[18:09] | Louis, remember when we talked about | 路易 还记得我们谈过 |
[18:11] | not abusing your power with Harvey? | 不要对哈维滥用权力吧 |
[18:13] | Absolutely, and that’s why I treated him with the utmost respect. | 当然 所以我对他格外尊重 |
[18:15] | Well, if that’s the case, | 如果是这样 |
[18:16] | then exactly why did he litigate Reinsdorf behind your back? | 他为什么要瞒着你为莱因斯多夫出庭 |
[18:19] | Goddamn it. What the hell did he do? | 妈的 他干什么了 |
[18:21] | I’m not concerned with what he did. | 我不关心他做了什么 |
[18:23] | I’m concerned with what you did. | 我关心的是你做了什么 |
[18:24] | Jessica, I swear, I was the perfect gentleman, | 杰西卡 我发誓自己完完全全是个绅士 |
[18:26] | but then Harvey questioned my leadership. | 但是哈维质疑我的领导能力 |
[18:28] | In other words, he had a better idea than you? | 换句话说 他有更好的想法吗 |
[18:29] | Well, whether it was or it wasn’t, | 不管他的想法是不是更好 |
[18:31] | he didn’t respect the office of junior partner. | 他不尊重初级合伙人这一位置 |
[18:33] | Because there is no office of junior partner, Louis, | 本来就没有”初级合伙人这一位置” 路易 |
[18:35] | and the real problem here isn’t Harvey. | 问题的关键不是哈维 |
[18:37] | It’s that chip on your shoulder. | 而是你的态度总是气势汹汹 |
[18:39] | What chip? | 什么汹汹 |
[18:41] | Louis, I need you to be at this address | 路易 我要你明早九点 |
[18:43] | tomorrow morning at 9:00 a.M. | 按照地址去这里 |
[18:44] | – Why? – Because I believe you will benefit from therapy, | -为什么 -因为我相信心理咨询会让你好些 |
[18:47] | and this man is the best in the business. | 而这个人是最好的心理医生 |
[18:49] | Back the truck up. | 等等 |
[18:50] | Jessica, therapy? | 杰西卡 你说心理治疗吗 |
[18:52] | I’m the most stable, secure man you ever met. | 我是你见过的心态最稳定的人了 |
[18:54] | And you fight me on this, | 你要是和我争这一点 |
[18:55] | you’ll be the most unemployed man I’ve ever met. | 你就要失去这份工作了 |
[18:56] | Do we understand each other? | 听明白了吗 |
[18:58] | Yeah. 9:00 a.M. It is. | 好 早上九点 |
[19:00] | And Louis, | 还有 路易 |
[19:01] | when you walk through that door, | 你踏进门的那一刻 |
[19:02] | you’re going to be tempted to turn right the hell around, | 就会有种强烈的想要扭头就走的冲动 |
[19:04] | and I’m telling you, if you want a future here, | 让我告诉你 你要是还想在这儿干下去 |
[19:07] | you won’t. | 就别那么干 |
[19:16] | Harvey, what are you doing here? | 哈维 你怎么在这儿 |
[19:17] | I thought you were in court all day. | 我以为你一整天都会在法庭上 |
[19:18] | Well, Jessica had other plans, | 杰西卡有其他打算 |
[19:19] | like booting me off this case. | 比如说把我从这个案子撵走 |
[19:21] | What? | 什么 |
[19:22] | She walked in there and threw me out | 她走进来把我撵走了 |
[19:24] | with my tail between my legs, | 让我落荒而逃 |
[19:26] | like I was a piece-of-shit first-year associate. | 好像我是个一文不值的一年律师 |
[19:28] | Listen to me, you need to calm down so we can figure out | 听我说 你要冷静一下 我们才能想想 |
[19:30] | what we’re going to do. | 现在要怎么办 |
[19:31] | I am calm, | 我很冷静 |
[19:32] | and I already took care of what we’re going to do. | 而且我已经留好后路了 |
[19:35] | What are you talking about? | 什么意思 |
[19:38] | I got us an offer at Bratton Gould. | 我在布莱顿·古尔德给我们找了份工作 |
[19:40] | If everything goes like I think, | 如果事情发展如我所料 |
[19:42] | we’ll be there by the end of the week. | 我们这周结束之前就能过去了 |
[19:43] | What? | 什么 |
[19:44] | Harvey, that doesn’t make any sense. | 哈维 这说不通 |
[19:46] | Jessica’s your biggest fan. | 杰西卡最喜欢你了 |
[19:47] | She’s always been in your corner. | 她一直都是支持你的 |
[19:48] | Was she in my corner when Hardman promoted Louis? | 哈德曼提拔路易的时候 怎么没见她支持我 |
[19:50] | That’s not fair. That was his call. | 这么说不公平 那是由他决定的 |
[19:52] | Well, whose call was cutting my balls off | 今天在法庭所有人面前把我撵走 |
[19:53] | in front of the entire courtroom today? | 又是由谁决定的 |
[19:55] | I don’t care what she did. | 我不管她说了什么 |
[19:56] | The woman paid for you to go to law school | 那个女人自掏腰包 |
[19:57] | out of her own pocket. | 供你念了法学院 |
[19:58] | The least you can do is talk to her | 你做这种事之前 |
[20:00] | before you do something like this. | 起码你要跟她谈谈 |
[20:01] | Donna, I tried talking to her. | 唐娜 我试过和她谈 |
[20:03] | But it doesn’t matter. It’s too late. | 但这不重要 已经太迟了 |
[20:05] | I gave Alex my word. It’s a done deal. | 我向亚历克斯保证过 这事不能撤销 |
[20:10] | Well, it may be a done deal for you, | 对你来说或许如此 |
[20:13] | but it isn’t a done deal for me. | 但对我来说不是这样 |
[20:14] | – Donna– – I like it here, Harvey, | -唐娜 -我喜欢这里 哈维 |
[20:16] | and you can’t just make this kind of decision about my life | 而且你不能都不通知我一声 就这样做出 |
[20:19] | without running it by me first. | 关乎我人生的决定 |
[20:20] | If this is your way of trying to get me to stay… | 如果你是想用这种方法来让我留下 |
[20:22] | I’m not trying to get you to do anything, | 我无意逼迫你 |
[20:24] | but I’m not just gonna follow you out the door | 但我不会在还没跟你谈清楚前 |
[20:26] | without thinking this through. | 就跟着你离开这里 |
[20:27] | What do you want, Donna? You want an apology? | 唐娜 你想要什么 道歉吗 |
[20:29] | Well, here it is: I’m sorry I didn’t consult with you. | 那好 对不起 我没有事先与你商量 |
[20:32] | I don’t want an apology, Harvey. | 我不想听对不起 |
[20:35] | I wanted to talk this thing through with you, | 我想能事先和你谈谈以便把事情捋清楚 |
[20:37] | which, by the way, is what you should have done with Jessica. | 而且这也正是你应该事先和杰西卡做的事 |
[20:40] | Well, you know what, Donna? | 我告诉你 唐娜 |
[20:41] | I didn’t come to you for advice. | 我不是来向你征求意见的 |
[20:43] | I came to tell you to start packing. | 我是来通知你收拾东西走人的 |
[20:46] | But if you don’t want to come with me, | 但如果你不想跟我离开 |
[20:47] | then don’t come with me. | 那就别跟 |
[20:58] | Rachel, do you have a second? | 瑞秋 有时间吗 |
[21:00] | Of course. | 当然 |
[21:02] | Mike went to prison for me. | 迈克是为我进监狱的 |
[21:03] | I owe him, and I know it. | 我欠他的 我知道 |
[21:06] | But he’s not the only guy I owe, | 但他不是我唯一有所亏欠的人 |
[21:08] | and that guy’s going to have a serious problem | .如果我不闻不问 |
[21:10] | if I stick my head in the sand, | 假装迈克不是我了解的那种人 |
[21:11] | pretending Mike isn’t who I know he really is. | 我亏欠的另一个人就要陷入大麻烦了 |
[21:14] | That’s a shitty situation to be in. | 这种境地确实两难 |
[21:16] | Yeah, it is, so I’m going to ask you something, | 对 所以我准备问你一些事情 |
[21:18] | but I need you to be honest with me. | 但我需要你诚实回答我 |
[21:21] | Is Mike still working on the case against Reform Corp.? | 迈克还在处理起诉改造公司的那个案子吗 |
[21:24] | He is. And for the record, Harvey, | 是的 哈维 而且我该告诉你 |
[21:26] | he told me that if you asked, | 是他告诉我如果你问起 |
[21:27] | to tell you everything you wanted to know. | 就把你想知道的事毫无保留地告诉你 |
[21:29] | What exactly is he doing? | 他现在具体在做什么 |
[21:30] | He’s trying to build a criminal case | 他正在整理刑事案卷 |
[21:32] | to give to Anita Gibbs, | 以便交给安妮塔·吉布斯 |
[21:33] | which he has every right to do. | 他有权这么做 |
[21:34] | Because the agreement he signed | 因为在他所签的协议上 |
[21:35] | only precluded a civil suit. | 明文禁止的只是民事诉讼 |
[21:37] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[21:40] | How far along is he? | 他处理到什么程度了 |
[21:41] | I don’t know, but knowing Mike, | 我不知道 但按我对他的了解 |
[21:42] | I’m sure he’s a hell of a lot closer | 相比今早 他肯定 |
[21:44] | than he was this morning. | 离胜利又近了一大步 |
[21:48] | What do you think? | 你觉得怎么样 |
[21:49] | Do you want to share a bottle of rosé? | 你想不想点瓶玫瑰葡萄酒 |
[21:52] | I think I remember what happened the last time | 我还记得上次我们点了之后 |
[21:54] | we did that. | 发生的事 |
[21:55] | All the more reason to get it, then. | 那就更要点了 |
[21:58] | I couldn’t agree more. | 我很同意 |
[22:00] | Good, now that that is decided… | 既然已经点好了 |
[22:06] | Happy anniversary. | 周年纪念日快乐 |
[22:15] | Shakespeare’s sonnets. | 莎士比亚的十四行诗 |
[22:16] | Everyone is talking about this guy. | 人人都在谈论他 |
[22:18] | Apparently he’s all the rage right now. | 显然他现在正当大热 |
[22:21] | This was my favorite class in college. | 这是我大学时最喜欢的课 |
[22:23] | How did you know? | 你是怎么知道的 |
[22:24] | I do my homework. | 我做了功课 |
[22:26] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[22:32] | – What? – Nothing. | -怎么了 -没什么 |
[22:33] | It’s just so nice to be with a man | 和一个听不懂话的男人 |
[22:35] | who’s so thoughtful after spending all day with a man | 工作一整天后 能和如此体贴的男人 |
[22:37] | who doesn’t even know what the word means. | 共度时光真是太好了 |
[22:39] | Talking about Harvey. | 是指哈维 |
[22:40] | He’s leaving the firm, | 他要离开律所 |
[22:41] | and he just assumed that I would go with him. | 他想当然地认为我会跟他走 |
[22:43] | He didn’t even think to ask me first. | 他甚至没有先跟我商量 |
[22:45] | We’re celebrating tonight. | 今晚是庆祝之夜 |
[22:46] | Let’s not talk about Harvey. | 我们别聊哈维了 |
[22:47] | I’m not talking about Harvey; I’m talking about my life, | 我不是在聊哈维 我是在聊我的人生 |
[22:50] | and a huge decision that I have to make. | 以及我被迫要作出的一项重大决定 |
[22:51] | Wait a second–you’re actually thinking about going with him? | 慢着 你真的在考虑跟他离开吗 |
[22:53] | Even after the way he treated you? | 哪怕他如此对你 |
[22:54] | I don’t know what I’m going to do. | 我不知道我要怎么做 |
[22:56] | Well, what if I said that I’d like you to stay | 如果我说我希望你留在 |
[22:57] | at Pearson Hardman? | 皮尔逊·哈德曼呢 |
[22:58] | – Why would you say that? – You know why. | -为什么这样说 -你知道为什么 |
[23:00] | Because Harvey’s like a silent partner in our relationship. | 因为在我们的关系中哈维如同静默的第三者 |
[23:03] | I mean, we can’t even get through a dinner | 我们甚至无法在他的名字不出现的 |
[23:04] | without his name coming up. | 情况下好好享用晚餐 |
[23:05] | Mark, I specifically told him not to interrupt us tonight | 马克 我特别交待过他今晚别打扰我们 |
[23:09] | so he wouldn’t come up. | 所以他不会出现 |
[23:10] | And yet he came up anyway. | 但他会以其他方式出现 |
[23:13] | – Mark– – Look, | -马克 -听着 |
[23:14] | I don’t pretend to be as insightful as you are, | 我不会假装自己像你那么有洞察力 |
[23:16] | but if you can’t even separate yourself from him | 但如果他要求你离开你热爱的工作 |
[23:19] | when he’s asking you to leave a job that you love… | 你却仍无法离开他 |
[23:23] | makes me wonder if it’s really the job you love after all. | 我只能好奇你到底是否真的热爱这份工作 |
[23:25] | What do you want me to say, Mark? | 你想让我说什么 马克 |
[23:27] | I want you to say that you’re not going to follow the guy | 我希望你说从今往后你不会 |
[23:29] | wherever he goes for the rest of your life. | 只要他去哪儿你就跟着去哪儿 |
[23:33] | I’m not going to say that. | 我不会这么说的 |
[23:36] | Okay, well, I guess I have my answer, then. | 好吧 那我想我是得到答案了 |
[23:55] | Rachel, you are not going to believe– | 瑞秋 你不会相信… |
[23:55] | Mike, before you say anything… | 迈克 在你说话之前 |
[23:57] | Harvey asked me if you were still going after Reform Corp., | 哈维问我你是否仍在跟改造公司那个案子 |
[24:00] | and I told him that you were. | 我告诉了他是的 |
[24:01] | Doesn’t matter, ’cause I got ’em. | 没关系 因为我赢定了 |
[24:03] | What? | 什么 |
[24:05] | Gallo told me that Masterson was using Reform Corp.’s inmates | 加洛告诉我马斯特森过去一直利用改造公司的囚犯 |
[24:08] | to build new prisons. | 建造新监狱 |
[24:09] | Okay, but using inmates for private companies is illegal. | 私营企业使用囚犯是违法的 |
[24:11] | It would be, except five years ago, | 本来是 但五年前 |
[24:13] | Alex Williams got a waiver from the state corrections board | 亚历克斯·威廉姆斯从州惩教中心当局 |
[24:16] | allowing them to supplement their workforce with inmates. | 拿到了放弃书 允许他们用囚犯增补劳动力 |
[24:18] | So where’s the crime? | 那为什么是犯罪 |
[24:24] | Wait a second. Why are Masterson’s budgets | 慢着 为什么马斯特森的预算表 |
[24:25] | on Reform Corp.’s email server? | 出现在改造公司的电子邮件服务器 |
[24:27] | More importantly, why are the labor costs | 更重要的是 为什么工人薪水 |
[24:29] | 1/5 of what they submitted to the state? | 只占了他们向本州申报的五分之一 |
[24:31] | Jesus. | 天呐 |
[24:33] | Mike, they didn’t just use the inmates to supplement the workforce; | 迈克 他们不仅仅是在用囚犯充补劳动力 |
[24:35] | the inmates were the workforce. | 而是工人本身就是囚犯 |
[24:36] | Which means Reform Corp.’s not just extending sentences, | 也就是说改造公司不只是延长刑期 |
[24:39] | they’re defrauding the state, | 他们欺骗了州政府 |
[24:40] | and they’re splitting the profits with Masterson, 50/50. | 而且他们还与马斯特森把利润五五分 |
[24:43] | Mike, where did you get all this? | 迈克 你是从哪里拿到这些资料的 |
[24:44] | What does that matter? | 这重要吗 |
[24:45] | It matters because if it came from Masterson, | 很重要 因为如果这是从马斯特森流出的 |
[24:47] | then Harvey can stop Anita Gibbs from using it. | 那哈维能防止安妮塔·吉布斯用这资料 |
[24:49] | Well, it didn’t. | 这不是 |
[24:51] | Benjamin got it from Reform Corp.’s server, | 而是本杰明从改造公司的服务器上查到的 |
[24:52] | which means we can redact Masterson, give it to Gibbs, | 我们能涂掉马斯特森的资料然后交给吉布斯 |
[24:54] | and she can put the pieces together herself. | 她自己去拼凑线索 |
[24:56] | There is nothing that Harvey can do about it. | 哈维对此无能为力 |
[25:00] | Mike, he could fire you for this. | 迈克 他可能会因此而解雇你 |
[25:01] | Rachel, I’ve been torn up trying to reconcile | 瑞秋 一直以来我如同被撕成两半 |
[25:03] | two parts of myself for as long as I can remember: | 痛苦地试图调和这两个不同的自己 |
[25:05] | pro bono versus corporate law. | 无偿服务对公司法 |
[25:10] | If he lets me go, then he lets me go. | 如果他想解雇我 那就让他解雇吧 |
[25:22] | Hello? | 你好 |
[25:28] | I’m Louis Litt, | 我是路易·利特 |
[25:29] | here for my 9:00 A.M. appointment. | 预约了9点来这里的 |
[25:33] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[25:35] | Hi, ya, Mr. Litt. | 你好 利特先生 |
[25:36] | We’ve been expecting you. | 我们一直在等你 |
[25:41] | I’m sorry, but did you just speak in a German accent? | 不好意思 你这是德国口音吗 |
[25:43] | Please, taken ze seat. | 请入坐 |
[25:44] | Holy shit, you’re a goddamn Nazi. | 我的天 你这个该死的纳粹 |
[25:50] | What did you just say to me? | 你刚说什么 |
[25:51] | I said I’m not going to sit here | 我说就是跟你聊天气 |
[25:53] | and talk to you about the weather, let alone my goddamn feelings. | 我都不愿意 更别说向你敞开心扉了 |
[25:55] | Thanks, but no thanks, wiener schnitzel. | 谢谢 但我不用了 维也纳炸牛排 |
[25:58] | Please, Louis. | 别这样 路易 |
[26:01] | Just give me two minutes. | 给我两分钟 |
[26:04] | Two minutes. | 就两分钟 |
[26:09] | First of all… | 首先… |
[26:10] | I take it you’re Jewish? | 我想你是犹太人吧 |
[26:12] | Yeah, I’m not comfortable answering that right now. | 对 但现在回答这个问题会让我不舒服 |
[26:13] | Well, it seems very clear, | 好吧 显而易见 |
[26:15] | based on the fact that you just called me a Nazi. | 鉴于你刚刚称我为纳粹 |
[26:17] | What’s your point? | 你想说的是什么 |
[26:19] | Would it interest you to know that I’m Jewish too? | 如果我说我也是犹太人你会对此感兴趣吗 |
[26:20] | Yeah, well, take out your circumcised junk, | 拿出你的割礼证据 |
[26:22] | and maybe I’ll believe you. | 也许我就会相信你 |
[26:23] | I’m not going to do that, Louis. | 我不打算这么做 路易 |
[26:24] | But I will tell you that my parents | 但我想说我的父母 |
[26:27] | were both children during the war. | 在二战期间还只是孩子 |
[26:31] | They survived by fleeing the country and felt it their duty | 他们为了保命逃出了祖国 后来感到回归祖国 |
[26:34] | to eventually return and raise both my sister and myself | 并且把我和我姐姐抚养成自豪的 |
[26:38] | as proud Germans and Jews. | 德国人兼犹太人是他们的责任 |
[26:40] | So, if you want to leave | 所以如果你是因为 |
[26:41] | because you don’t like the way I speak, | 不喜欢我的口音而打算离开 |
[26:42] | I understand, but if not, | 我能理解 但如果不是 |
[26:44] | why don’t you tell me what brings you here? | 不如说说你今天为什么来这里 |
[26:53] | I’m here because no matter what I do, | 我来这里是因为无论我做什么 |
[26:57] | nobody respects me. | 都没有人会尊重我 |
[27:02] | Jessica, we need to talk. | 杰西卡 我们得谈谈 |
[27:03] | We do. | 确实 |
[27:04] | But if you’re looking for an apology– | 如果你希望我道歉… |
[27:06] | I’m not here for an apology. | 我不是来这里让你道歉的 |
[27:07] | I’m here to tell you that I’m expecting a job offer | 我是来说我正在等布莱顿·古尔德律所 |
[27:09] | from Bratton Gould. | 给我工作邀请 |
[27:11] | You’re expecting one… | 是你等… |
[27:13] | or you went looking for one? | 还是你主动去找 |
[27:14] | – Does it matter? – It does to me. | -这重要吗 -对我而言很重要 |
[27:16] | Then you should know, I was offered a job, I turned it down, | 那你该知道我本来拒绝了一份工作 |
[27:19] | and it was going to stay turned down | 在你清楚表示你并不尊重我之前 |
[27:21] | until you made it crystal clear | 我都没有打算 |
[27:23] | that you don’t respect me. | 接受这份工作 |
[27:24] | What I made clear is that I call the shots, | 我清楚表示的是 做主的人是我 |
[27:27] | and if you don’t see how that helps you in the long run– | 如果你无法理解这对你的长远帮助… |
[27:29] | Screw the long run! | 去他的长远 |
[27:31] | They’re going to make me a partner now. | 他们现在就要升我为合伙人 |
[27:35] | You won’t even go to bat for me. | 你根本不打算支持我 |
[27:37] | You know what, Harvey? | 我告诉你 哈维 |
[27:38] | I’m about done with your little song and dance | 我快受够了你的那些关于我 |
[27:40] | about how I don’t have your back. | 没有支持你的说法了 |
[27:41] | I picked you out of the goddamn mail room, | 我从那个收发室把你挑出来 |
[27:44] | and I’ve given you every opportunity you ever had. | 你所有的机会都是我给你的 |
[27:47] | This was a mistake. | 这就是个错误 |
[27:49] | What was a mistake? | 什么错误 |
[27:50] | I came here to give you a chance | 我来这是给你个机会 |
[27:51] | to talk me out of leaving, | 让你来说服我别离开 |
[27:53] | but when this offer comes in, it’s too late. | 但是等合约来了的话 就太晚了 |
[27:55] | Just out of curiosity, | 出于好奇的问一句 |
[27:56] | what would you have me do? | 你想让我做什么 |
[27:57] | You know what the hell I’d have you do. | 你当然知道我想让你做什么 |
[28:01] | Harvey, you have more raw talent | 哈维 你的天赋比公司里 |
[28:03] | than 99% of the partners in this firm, | 百分之九十九的合伙人都高 |
[28:06] | but I’m not going to give you a promotion based on a threat. | 但是我不会因为威胁就给你升职 |
[28:08] | You’ll get one when you’re ready. | 等你准备好了 你就能得到 |
[28:10] | And if that’s not good enough for you… | 如果这些对于你来说还不够 |
[28:12] | then I wish you luck at Bratton Gould. | 那我祝你在布莱顿·古尔德一切顺利 |
[28:15] | Then consider this my official notice. | 那就当我正式通知你了 |
[28:22] | Louis, we spent the last 40 minutes going over | 路易 我们刚才花了四十分钟 |
[28:25] | every person who has shown you disrespect | 探讨了从你出生开始 |
[28:26] | since the day you were born. | 每一个不尊重过你的人 |
[28:28] | You kidding? I’m just getting started. | 你在开玩笑吗 我刚刚开始 |
[28:29] | Be that as it may, | 尽管如此 |
[28:32] | if I ask you the one person | 如果我问你 |
[28:34] | whose respect you crave the most, | 你最渴望哪个人的尊重 |
[28:36] | who would it be? | 那会是谁 |
[28:37] | Don’t dwell on it. Just say the first name | 不要思考 告诉我你脑海中闪现出来的 |
[28:39] | that pops into your head. | 第一个名字 |
[28:40] | Harvey Specter. | 哈维·斯佩克特 |
[28:41] | Good. What’s he like? | 很好 他什么样 |
[28:43] | He’s like a cross between Marlon Brando and Superman. | 他就像马龙·白兰度和超人的合体 |
[28:48] | What? | 怎么了 |
[28:50] | I’m just picturing. | 我只是在想象这个形象 |
[28:54] | This Harvey, is he a friend? | 这个哈维 他是你朋友吗 |
[28:56] | He’s my best friend. | 他是我最好的朋友 |
[28:58] | Would he describe you as his best friend? | 他也认为你是他最好的朋友吗 |
[29:00] | What the–what the fu– is that supposed to mean? | 你这是什么意思 |
[29:02] | – Louis– – You son of a bitch. | -路易… -你个混蛋 |
[29:03] | Are you implying that I’m not as good as him? | 你是在暗示我不如他 |
[29:05] | That I’m worthless? | 说我没有用吗 |
[29:06] | Well you know what, you Nazi supposed Jew, | 那你应该知道 你这个假装犹太人的纳粹 |
[29:08] | I don’t need to take that from you. | 我不需要听你说这些 |
[29:09] | I’m goddamn out of here! | 我要离开 |
[29:10] | Louis, this is wonderful. | 这太好了 路易 |
[29:12] | What the hell are you talking about? | 你到底在说些什么 |
[29:13] | Most people take years to reveal their true selves. | 大多数人要花很多年才能显露真实的自己 |
[29:16] | But you, you are like a man without skin. | 但是你 你就像没有皮肤的人 |
[29:19] | I can see right through you. | 我一眼就可以看透你 |
[29:21] | This is fantastic. | 这太棒了 |
[29:23] | How the hell is this fantastic? | 这怎么就棒了呢 |
[29:25] | Because I can help you. | 因为我可以帮你 |
[29:27] | Your feelings of disrespect are internal, | 你的不尊重感是内在的 |
[29:29] | and you project them onto the people in front of you, | 你把这个感觉投射到你面前的人身上 |
[29:32] | and in your life, | 而在你的生活中 |
[29:33] | those people throw that disrespect back at you. | 被你投射这种感觉的人就会以不尊重你为回应 |
[29:36] | Well, I’m not going to do that to you. | 我不会这样对你 |
[29:40] | I’m going to be here for you. | 我会陪在你身边 |
[29:41] | That sounds like a load of crap. | 这听起来就是胡扯 |
[29:43] | Listen to me. | 听我说 |
[29:43] | If you keep treating the people in your life like this, | 如果你一直这样对待别人的话 |
[29:46] | you’re going to push them away. | 你只会把他们推远 |
[29:50] | You know what, doc? | 你知道吗 医生 |
[29:52] | Jessica made me come here, and I did. | 杰西卡逼我来这里的 我做了 |
[29:56] | And now that I have, it’s crystal clear | 现在我来过了 也清楚的证明了 |
[29:59] | the last thing I need in the world is therapy. | 我根本不需要心理医生 |
[30:09] | Louis, calm down, you’re wearing a hole in the carpet. | 路易 冷静下来 你要把地毯走出洞了 |
[30:11] | Well, I’m sorry, Donna, Harvey called an emergency meeting. | 抱歉 唐娜 哈维说要开个紧急会议 |
[30:13] | What do you expect? | 你指望我怎么做 |
[30:13] | I expect a little self-control. | 我指望你控制一下自己 |
[30:15] | Good, you’re here. | 很好 你到了 |
[30:17] | Gretchen said it couldn’t wait–what’s going on? | 格蕾琴说等不及了 发生什么事了 |
[30:18] | I’ve got a move I want to make, but before I do, | 我有个行动要执行 但是在我执行之前 |
[30:22] | I want to put it to a vote. | 我想要大家投票表决一下 |
[30:23] | – What kind of move? – A big one. | -什么样的行动 -很大的 |
[30:24] | Harvey, does this have something to do with the fight | 哈维 这个和你与亚历克斯和迈克之间的 |
[30:26] | between you, Alex, and Mike? | 争吵有关系吗 |
[30:27] | Yes, and I have reason to believe | 有 我有理由相信 |
[30:29] | that fight’s not over. | 这场争吵并没有完 |
[30:30] | Harvey, what’s going on? | 哈维 发生了什么 |
[30:31] | Alex has a gun to his head, | 亚历克斯被人握住了把柄 |
[30:32] | and if I don’t do something about it, | 如果我什么都不做的话 |
[30:33] | he’s going to be in some deep shit. | 他就有大麻烦了 |
[30:35] | I have a way out of it, | 我有个办法 |
[30:36] | but there’s going to be some consequences. | 但是会有一些后果 |
[30:38] | – For who? – For Mike. | -对谁 -对迈克 |
[30:39] | Harvey, is there any other way out of this mess? | 哈维 还有别的办法吗 |
[30:41] | If there were, I wouldn’t be standing here. | 如果有的话 我不会站在这了 |
[30:43] | Then tell us what you want to do, | 那告诉我们你想要做什么 |
[30:44] | and let’s get this over with. | 长痛不如短痛 |
[30:50] | Don’t tell me this is the “Two partners for the price of one” | 别告诉我这是一年前那个你提过的 |
[30:53] | idea you pitched me a year ago? | 一份价钱两个合伙人的提议 |
[30:54] | It is, but Harvey Specter | 是的 但是哈维·斯佩克特 |
[30:56] | isn’t like any lawyer we’ve ever had. | 和我们有过的律师都不一样 |
[30:58] | Well, he’s better not be, | 他最好是这样 |
[30:59] | if he has the balls to ask for the moon and stars like this. | 既然他有勇气要出这种天价 |
[31:03] | Look, the problem is, I already have an offer out | 问题是 我已经给世达律师事务所 |
[31:06] | And if he hasn’t already said yes, | 那如果他还没答应 |
[31:07] | what the hell is he waiting for? | 他还等些什么呢 |
[31:09] | I’ll tell you what: he’s afraid he can’t hack it here, | 我告诉你为什么 他害怕他不应付不了这里 |
[31:12] | or he’s using us to get a better offer. | 或者是利用我们来得到更好的邀约 |
[31:14] | Either way, Harvey and I are a better choice. | 不管怎样 哈维和我都是更好的选择 |
[31:18] | All right, Alex. | 好了 亚历克斯 |
[31:20] | It looks like you two guys have your shit together. | 看起来你们俩确实计划得不错 |
[31:22] | But here’s the thing: | 但是有个问题 |
[31:23] | I pull this offer, and your guy says no, | 我发出了邀约 你们拒绝我 |
[31:26] | I’m left here with nothing but my dick in my hand. | 我就什么都不剩了 |
[31:29] | So you tell right now you guarantee that he says yes. | 所以你现在告诉我你保证他会同意 |
[31:33] | You think I didn’t know you were going to demand that? | 你以为我不知道你想要什么吗 |
[31:36] | I already talked to him about it. | 我已经和他谈过了 |
[31:38] | He gave me his word. | 他答应我了 |
[31:41] | Okay, looks like I have two new partners. | 好 看来我要有两位新合伙人了 |
[31:45] | But Alex… | 但是 亚历克斯 |
[31:46] | this thing goes south, it’s your ass that’s on the line. | 如果事情黄了 那就是你的责任 |
[31:58] | So you’re having a good coffee? | 你在喝咖啡吗 |
[31:59] | Is that what we’re doing with our 11:00s now? | 我们现在十一点都干这个了吗 |
[32:01] | Louis. | 路易 |
[32:04] | What the hell is your problem? | 你到底有什么问题 |
[32:05] | My problem is I found out you moved my court dates, | 我的问题是我发现你挪了我的出庭日期 |
[32:07] | so why don’t you go tell your work husband | 所以你怎么不去告诉你的工作丈夫 |
[32:09] | if he thinks I’m going to forget about this, | 如果他觉得我会忘了这个 |
[32:10] | he’s got another thing coming. | 那他就是疯了 |
[32:11] | You know what, Louis? | 这样 路易 |
[32:12] | Why don’t you go tell him yourself? | 不如你亲自告诉他 |
[32:13] | But you better hurry, because as of Monday, | 但是你最好快点 因为周一之后 |
[32:15] | Harvey doesn’t work here anymore. | 哈维就不在这上班了 |
[32:18] | – What? – You heard me. | -什么 -你听到我说的了 |
[32:19] | Harvey’s leaving, my life is a mess, | 哈维要走了 我的生活一团糟 |
[32:21] | and as far as I’m concerned, that’s on you. | 就我而言 这都怪你 |
[32:24] | Me? What do you mean, me? | 我 你说我是什么意思 |
[32:25] | If you can’t figure out what I mean by that, | 如果你不明白我为什么说是你 |
[32:27] | then you may be a good junior partner, | 那你也许是个很好的初级合伙人 |
[32:29] | but you got a long way to go as a human being. | 但是你做人还差的很远 |
[32:43] | What are you doing here? | 你怎么来了 |
[32:44] | What do you mean, what am I doing here? | 你为什么问我来这做什么 |
[32:45] | You wanted a conspiracy, I got you one. | 你想要阴谋 我找到了 |
[32:47] | I don’t want anything from you, and for the record, | 我不想要你的任何东西 我还要说 |
[32:50] | I was a fool to think I could trust you in the first place. | 我一开始就不该相信你 |
[32:52] | Anita, I don’t know what the hell you’re talking about. | 安妮塔 我不懂你在说些什么 |
[32:53] | Don’t play dumb with me. | 别在这装傻了 |
[32:54] | Pearson Specter doesn’t just represent Masterson; | 皮尔逊-斯佩克特律师事务所不只代理马斯特森 |
[32:57] | you also represent Reform Corp. | 你还代理改造公司 |
[32:59] | Which means anything I get from you is tainted | 这就意味着因为你违反了保密特权 |
[33:01] | because you broke privilege. | 你给我的一切都被玷污了 |
[33:03] | Goddamn it, Harvey must have just signed them. | 该死 哈维肯定是刚刚签的 |
[33:05] | So what you’re saying is, | 所以你的意思是 |
[33:06] | Harvey was never on board with this in the first place? | 哈维一开始就没同意这件事吗 |
[33:08] | Anita, you can still take this case, all right? | 安妮塔 你还可以接这个案子 好吗 |
[33:10] | You just say you received the evidence– | 你只要说你拿到这些证据… |
[33:11] | Anonymously? I don’t think so, Mike. | 匿名的吗 我不这样认为 迈克 |
[33:14] | And one more thing: | 还有一件事 |
[33:15] | the next time you’re looking to involve me | 下次你想把我带入一场 |
[33:17] | in a war with Harvey Specter, | 和哈维·斯佩克特的战争中 |
[33:18] | go to someone else. | 找别人去吧 |
[33:27] | Jessica, I heard about Harvey. | 杰西卡 我听说了哈维的事 |
[33:29] | Louis, he made his choice. | 路易 他做出了他的决定 |
[33:30] | It’s not the choice that I wanted, | 那不是我想要的那个选择 |
[33:32] | but we’re just going to have to deal with it. | 但是我们只能接受 |
[33:34] | Now, if you don’t mind… | 现在 如果你不介意的话 |
[33:36] | Well, actually, I do mind. | 事实上 我很介意 |
[33:41] | Jessica, this whole thing was my fault. | 杰西卡 整件事都是我的错 |
[33:43] | I put him in a position where he had to leave, and you know it. | 是我让他陷入了不得不离开的境地 你知道的 |
[33:46] | Louis, that’s big of you, but– | 路易 你这么做很大度 但是… |
[33:47] | But nothing. | 没有但是 |
[33:48] | Doctor Lipschitz said when you don’t respect yourself, | 利普希茨医生说当人不尊重自己 |
[33:51] | you go looking for signs of disrespect in others, | 就会潜意识寻找别人不尊重他的迹象 |
[33:53] | and the way I got to junior partner… | 我当上初级合伙人的方法… |
[33:59] | I don’t respect myself for that. | 让我无法因此尊重我自己 |
[34:01] | What are you saying? | 你在说什么 |
[34:02] | I’m saying if it was my pride in refusing to admit | 我是说如果导致他离开的原因是因为 |
[34:04] | that he was right and I was wrong that caused him to go, | 我的骄傲让我拒绝承认他是对的 而我是错的 |
[34:07] | I won’t be able to forgive myself. | 我不会原谅自己 |
[34:09] | So please, do not let him go. | 所以请不要让他走 |
[34:17] | – Louis? – Yeah. | -路易 -怎么了 |
[34:21] | Did you mean what you said the other day? | 你之前说的是认真的吗 |
[34:23] | About the associates needing guidance and discipline? | 关于律师们需要规范 |
[34:26] | To tell you the truth, I didn’t at the time. | 实话实说 我当时没那么想 |
[34:30] | But yes, they do. | 但现在是的 他们需要规范 |
[34:31] | Then as the firm’s newest partner, | 作为律所的最新合伙人 |
[34:33] | how would you like to officially be in charge of the associates? | 你愿意正式接管这些律师吗 |
[34:39] | I’d like that very much. | 乐意之至 |
[34:42] | Treat them well. | 那就好好待他们 |
[34:44] | I will. | 我会的 |
[35:02] | Did you come here to say good-bye? | 你是来告别的吗 |
[35:03] | Because I think we already did that. | 我以为咱们已经说过再见了 |
[35:06] | No, Harvey. | 不 哈维 |
[35:07] | I came here to let you know that I did what | 我来告诉你我做了 |
[35:09] | I should have done in the first place. | 一开始就该做的事 |
[35:12] | And what exactly does that mean? | 什么意思 |
[35:14] | It means I went to see Daniel, and I told him | 我去见了丹尼尔 跟他说 |
[35:16] | if the next person we promote to junior partner isn’t you, | 如果我们的下任初级合伙人不是你 |
[35:20] | I’m leaving. | 我就走 |
[35:23] | You did that for me? | 你能为了我这样做 |
[35:24] | Sometimes playing the long game means understanding | 有时目光长远 |
[35:27] | who you want to be teammates with in the long run, | 意味着想明白你最终想要的队友是谁 |
[35:29] | and the person I want to be teammates with in the long run | 而我希望我最终的队友 |
[35:32] | is you. | 是你 |
[35:35] | I hope I’m not too late, Harvey, | 但愿现在还为时不晚 哈维 |
[35:37] | but if I am, | 但如果太迟了 |
[35:39] | I really do wish you luck at Bratton Gould. | 我也真的希望你在布莱顿·古尔德一切顺利 |
[35:56] | Harvey, Alex Williams just called. | 哈维 亚历克斯·威廉姆斯刚打电话了 |
[35:58] | Says it’s a done deal. | 木已成舟 无法反悔 |
[36:04] | For the record, I would have gone with you. | 但我要说 我本愿意跟你一块儿去 |
[36:06] | For the record, I should have asked you first. | 我也要说 我当初应该问你一句的 |
[36:27] | – Hello? – Dr. Lipschitz, | -喂 -利普希茨医生 |
[36:28] | it’s Louis Litt. | 我是路易·利特 |
[36:29] | Listen, you were right. | 你是对的 |
[36:31] | I do need someone who isn’t going to let me push them away. | 我的确需要一个不会被我推开的人 |
[36:34] | I’m very happy to hear that, Louis. | 很高兴听到你这么说 路易 |
[36:36] | Do you think five days a week is too much? | 你觉得一周五天会不会太多了 |
[36:38] | Why don’t we just start with an appointment on Monday | 不如这周一先预约一次 |
[36:40] | and go from there? | 之后再看 |
[36:42] | Sounds good. | 好的 |
[36:51] | What the hell is wrong with you? | 你什么毛病 |
[36:52] | Nothing’s wrong with me. | 我好着呢 |
[36:53] | I ordered you to drop this thing. | 我叫你放弃它 |
[36:55] | You didn’t, so I figured out a way to make you drop it. | 然而你没有 那我就想法子让你放弃 |
[36:58] | You think signing Reform Corp. | 你认为签下改造公司 |
[36:59] | Is going to make this go away, you’re out of your mind. | 能解决问题吗 你真是脑子进水了 |
[37:01] | And if you think that’s true, | 如果你真那么觉得 |
[37:02] | you wouldn’t be in my face right now. | 你现在就不会站在这里 |
[37:04] | Harvey, they are lining their pockets on the backs | 哈维 他们压榨早该恢复 |
[37:06] | of people who should have gone free years ago, | 自由身的人们来中饱私囊 |
[37:08] | and you’re letting them get away with it. | 你是任由他们逃脱法律的制裁 |
[37:10] | I’m their lawyer. I’m not a prosecutor. | 我是他们的律师 不是检察官 |
[37:12] | What the fu– does Alex Williams have on you, huh? | 亚历克斯·威廉姆斯到底有你什么把柄 |
[37:14] | Nobody has anything on me. | 没人有我的把柄 |
[37:15] | Then why the hell are you doing this? | 那你为什么要这么做 |
[37:16] | ‘Cause there’s no way it’s for the money. | 因为肯定不是为了钱 |
[37:18] | You don’t understand. | 你不明白 |
[37:19] | I’ll tell you what I do understand. | 那我告诉你我明白什么 |
[37:20] | You owe him something, and they have something on him, | 你欠他人情 而他们手里有他的把柄 |
[37:22] | and if I can figure that out, how long do you think | 如果我都能想出来 你认为 |
[37:24] | it’s gonna take before whatever it is gets out anyway? | 事情败露还需要多久 |
[37:26] | You listen to me. | 听我说 |
[37:27] | If you ever valued the times | 如果你对我们的相互扶持有感情 |
[37:29] | that we’ve had each other’s backs, you’ll have mine now, | 现在就该挺我 |
[37:31] | because I’m telling you, I need it. | 相信我 我现在需要这个 |
[37:32] | Then tell me what’s going on. | 那就告诉我到底怎么回事 |
[37:34] | I’m not going to do that, because I can’t trust you. | 恕难告知 因为我没法相信你 |
[37:36] | But I’ll tell you this: You lift a finger to do something | 我这么跟你说吧 你的任何看起来 |
[37:38] | that even looks like you’re making another move on this case, | 都像还在办这个案子的小举动 |
[37:41] | I don’t care if you’re calling Oscar Reyes | 哪怕只是打给奥斯卡·雷耶斯 |
[37:43] | to wish him a happy birthday, you’re fired. | 祝他生日快乐 你都会被解雇 |
[37:49] | So why don’t you take the night | 你有一晚上的时间 |
[37:50] | and decide if you trust me enough | 来考虑你是否足够相信我 |
[37:51] | to keep working here or not. | 留下 还是走人 |
[38:09] | You here to check out your new office? | 来看你的新办公室吗 |
[38:10] | Because it’s ready. | 已经准备好了 |
[38:11] | Alex, I’m staying at Pearson Hardman. | 亚历克斯 我决定留在皮尔逊·哈德曼 |
[38:13] | What? We had a deal. | 什么 咱们已经说好了 |
[38:16] | I know that, but then I realized | 我知道 但是我发现 |
[38:17] | Jessica’s family, and no title is worth giving that up. | 杰西卡是家人 没有职位值得我放弃她 |
[38:20] | I don’t care what you realized. | 我不管你什么想法 |
[38:21] | I told Tommy Bratton you’d sign on the dotted line. | 我告诉汤米·布莱顿你一定会签名 |
[38:23] | He pulled an offer to that hotshot from Skadden for me. | 他为了我拒绝了世达的一个红人 |
[38:26] | I know this puts you in a bad spot. | 我知道你很难办 |
[38:27] | Bad spot? You stood in front of me, | 难办 你站在我面前 |
[38:29] | gave me your goddamn word, and I banked on that, | 许下你的狗屁承诺 我还满怀希望 |
[38:31] | so I don’t care what kind of come-to-Jesus moment | 我才不管你突然顿悟了什么 |
[38:33] | you think you had, that shit is legally binding. | 你的口头协议是有法律效用的 |
[38:36] | If you want to try to enforce that, go right ahead, | 如果你非得这样 那随便你 |
[38:38] | but what does it say to the world | 但你觉得如果一个律所 |
[38:39] | when a firm has to sue a lawyer | 为了让一个律师留下就要告人家 |
[38:41] | just to get him to come there? | 世人会怎么看 |
[38:43] | What’s it say when I can’t trust you anymore? | 如果我说我不再相信你呢 |
[38:45] | Alex, you don’t need me to make partner. | 亚历克斯 你不需要我才能成为合伙人 |
[38:49] | Maybe I don’t, but this is some bullshit. | 也许是吧 但你这样做太混蛋了 |
[38:51] | I’m not saying it’s not. | 我同意 |
[38:53] | And I know right now, my word means nothing, | 我知道现在我说什么都无济于事 |
[38:55] | but I promise you, | 但我答应你 |
[38:57] | someday you’re going to need help with something, | 如果哪天你需要帮助 |
[39:01] | and no matter what it is, I’ll be there for you. | 不管是什么 我都会尽全力帮你 |
[39:03] | I owe you one. | 我欠你的 |
[39:04] | And you can let it go or not, | 随便你怎么样 |
[39:05] | but I’m telling you, man to man, | 但我诚恳地告诉你 |
[39:08] | this is something I have to do. | 我必须这么做 |
[39:12] | Okay, Harvey, I’ll let it go, | 好 哈维 这事就这么过去了 |
[39:16] | but you do owe me one, | 但你还欠我一个人情 |
[39:17] | and someday I’m going to come calling. | 我需要的时候会找你的 |
[39:35] | Harvey, I know you want to help Alex, | 哈维 我知道你想帮亚历克斯 |
[39:39] | but if it means losing Mike, then I have to ask, | 但如果要以失去迈克为代价 |
[39:41] | is it worth it? | 真的值得吗 |
[39:43] | Mike went to prison for you. | 迈克为你进了监狱 |
[39:45] | I know that, Donna. | 我知道 唐娜 |
[39:50] | Harvey, what did Alex do? | 哈维 亚历克斯做了什么 |
[39:53] | Why do you owe him? | 你欠他这么大人情 |
[40:02] | Alex. | 亚历克斯 |
[40:04] | What are you doing here? | 你来干什么 |
[40:05] | I’m here to come clean to you. | 有些话要跟你说清楚 |
[40:06] | Does Harvey know you’re here? | 哈维知道你过来吗 |
[40:07] | No–in fact, he told me not to talk to you at all, | 不知道 事实上他叫我不要找你 |
[40:09] | but you have a right to know the truth, and… | 但你有权知道真相… |
[40:12] | I’m tired of having this whole thing hanging over my head. | 我已经厌烦被这件事威胁了 |
[40:16] | Come on in. | 进来说吧 |
[40:24] | After Alex told Bratton that I wasn’t coming, | 亚历克斯告诉布莱顿我不去了之后 |
[40:27] | he was nothing. | 公司把他贬的一无是处 |
[40:28] | They gave him unwinnable cases | 交给他毫无胜算的案子 |
[40:29] | and worked him 90 hours a week | 还让他每周工作90小时以上 |
[40:31] | until one day, Bratton came to him | 直到有一天 布莱顿告诉他 |
[40:33] | and said there was a way back. | 有一个办法挽回 |
[40:35] | All he had to do was take on | 他需要做的就是 |
[40:36] | Masterson Construction as a client. | 接下马斯特森建筑公司的委托 |
[40:38] | – Exactly. – And he said yes. | -是的 -他答应了 |
[40:40] | Of course I said yes. | 我当然同意了 |
[40:41] | There were no red flags. | 没什么危险 |
[40:43] | The waiver that put inmates to work was just smart business. | 犯人工作的弃权书只是个便宜生意 |
[40:47] | On the surface, everything was legit. | 表面上看都是合法的 |
[40:48] | So how’d you figure out it wasn’t? | 那你是怎么发现那不合法的 |
[40:50] | One day, I was at Brunswick, | 一天我在布伦斯维克监狱 |
[40:51] | and a guard gave me a letter. | 警卫递给我一张纸条 |
[40:53] | It said an inmate had died on the job site, | 上面写着有犯人在工地上死了 |
[40:55] | and that it was being covered up. | 但事情被挡下来了 |
[40:57] | Let me guess: you took it to Pat Kreuger, | 我猜猜 你告诉了马斯特森的首席执行官 |
[40:59] | Masterson’s CEO, | 派特·克鲁格 |
[41:00] | and he said that he’d look into it. | 他说会着手调查 |
[41:02] | Two weeks later, that guard was murdered by an inmate. | 两周后 那个警卫被犯人杀了 |
[41:04] | Holy shit. | 天呐 |
[41:05] | And that’s when he knew Masterson and Reform Corp. | 那时候他才知道马斯特森建筑公司 |
[41:08] | had been colluding from the start. | 和改造公司一开始就密谋好了 |
[41:09] | So what did he do? | 然后他怎么做的 |
[41:10] | He went to his managing partner, | 他去找了管理合伙人 |
[41:12] | and Tommy Bratton said it wasn’t collusion between two parties. | 汤米·布莱顿说这不是两方勾结 |
[41:15] | It was collusion between three parties. | 而是三党勾结 |
[41:17] | They tied all my bonuses to all the key dates… | 他们把我的津贴和关键日期都联系到一起 |
[41:19] | – The waiver… – The start of construction… | -放弃书 -建筑的开始 |
[41:21] | – The guard’s death… – It looked like | -警卫的死 -看起来都像 |
[41:22] | I orchestrated the whole damn thing. | 我精心策划的这整起事件 |
[41:24] | So you covered up a murder? | 所以你掩盖了谋杀的事实 |
[41:25] | I had no proof of anything. | 我没有证据 |
[41:26] | I had a wife and daughter, and it looked like I was in on it. | 我有妻女 而我又脱不了干系 |
[41:29] | Harvey, that’s horrible, but this isn’t on you. | 哈维 这太可怕了 但与你无关 |
[41:32] | Alex still could’ve made a call anonymously. | 亚历克斯可以打匿名举报电话啊 |
[41:34] | And so could you when you found out Mike was a fraud. | 你当时发现迈克是个骗子可以打 |
[41:37] | You didn’t have to be a party to a crime, but you were. | 你本不用参与犯罪 但你参与了 |
[41:39] | That crime wasn’t a murder. | 他的罪不是谋杀 |
[41:40] | Did you hear me, Donna? They had him. | 你听到我说的了吗 唐娜 他们有他的把柄 |
[41:42] | I had a wife and daughter, and they set me up. | 我有妻女 而他们陷害我 |
[41:44] | What was I supposed to do? | 我能怎么办 |
[41:47] | Mike, I hate these people. | 迈克 我恨这些人 |
[41:49] | They deserve to go away for what they did, | 他们就该入狱 |
[41:51] | and every morning when I woke up and every night | 我日日夜夜都希望 |
[41:53] | when I went to sleep, I wanted to make that happen, | 让他们入狱 |
[41:56] | but I didn’t, for one reason: | 但我没有 原因只有一个 |
[42:00] | I didn’t want my daughter to grow up without a father, | 我不想让女儿失去父亲 |
[42:02] | and if you pursue this, | 如果你穷追不舍 |
[42:03] | there’s no way I don’t get caught up in it. | 我没有办法不被牵连 |
[42:05] | – You don’t know that. – Yes, I do. | -你并不确定 -不 我确定 |
[42:06] | When Bratton came after our clients, | 布莱顿来抢我们的客户 |
[42:08] | Alex signed a declaration saying he took full responsibility. | 亚历克斯签下声明揽下全责 |
[42:11] | Harvey, if you’re asking Mike to let this thing go… | 哈维 如果你想让迈克放手 |
[42:13] | I don’t know if I can do that. | 我不知道我能不能做到 |
[42:15] | I’m not asking you to let it go. | 我没有让你放弃 |
[42:17] | I’m telling you what will happen if you don’t. | 而是告诉你如果你不放弃会发生什么 |