时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:08] | I know why Brian really left. | 我知道布莱恩离开的真相 |
[00:09] | Unless you want faye Richardson | 除非你想要法耶·理查森 |
[00:11] | to suddenly be made aware of the situation, | 也知道这个情况 |
[00:13] | you’ll make me your associate by the end of the week. | 否则你就得在这周结束前让我做你的助理律师 |
[00:15] | I know where Gretchen is, Louis. | 我知道格蕾琴在哪儿 路易 |
[00:16] | She’s working for me on a temporary basis. | 她暂时在帮我干活 |
[00:18] | I’m sorry. Say that again, | 不好意思 再说一遍 |
[00:19] | because my ears are a little clogged with rage. | 我太生气了 有点听不清 |
[00:21] | If you just calm down, I assure you, | 你冷静一下 我保证 |
[00:22] | once I get up and running, | 等我这边走上正轨 |
[00:23] | you can have her back. | 就把她还给你 |
[00:24] | Susan made a mistake and owned up to what she did. | 苏珊犯了个错误并且承认了自己的错误 |
[00:27] | Is this true? | 这是真的吗 |
[00:28] | It is. | 是的 |
[00:28] | I made a terrible mistake. | 我犯了个严重的错误 |
[00:30] | It was a guard who was getting suspicious | 一个警卫对监狱的事情 |
[00:32] | of what was going on in there. | 起了疑心 |
[00:33] | They wanted me to put him down. | 他们想让我解决了他 |
[00:35] | And then what happened? | 然后发生了什么 |
[00:36] | I killed him. | 我杀了他 |
[00:37] | They tied all my bonuses to all the key dates. | 他们把我的津贴和关键日期都联系到一起 |
[00:39] | So you covered up a murder? | 所以你掩盖了谋杀的事实 |
[00:40] | I had a wife and daughter. | 我有妻女 |
[00:41] | What was I supposed to do? | 我能怎么办 |
[00:43] | I let this shit go. | 我准备放下此事 |
[00:44] | You’re gonna sign something saying | 你得签下协议 |
[00:45] | I had nothing to do with this. | 声明我与此事无关 |
[00:47] | Inflating my assets to get a loan isn’t shady. | 夸大点我的资产获得贷款算不上见不得人 |
[00:50] | Everybody does it. | 大家都这么干 |
[00:50] | If you involve Donna in this deal, | 所以如果你让唐娜牵涉其中 |
[00:52] | I will pull every string I have to tie your project up in court | 我发誓 我会用尽手段让你的项目 |
[00:55] | for the next 20 years. | 在法庭上绑二十年 |
[00:59] | Okay, see you soon. | 好的 待会见 |
[01:01] | Love you too. | 我也爱你 |
[01:02] | Is that for me? | 咖啡是给我的吗 |
[01:04] | Why, yes, it is. | 当然了 |
[01:06] | A handsome coffee for my handsome man. | 一杯帅帅的咖啡给我帅帅的男友 |
[01:10] | What do you want? | 你想干什么 |
[01:12] | Why do I have to want something to give you a compliment? | 我非得有所图才能夸你吗 |
[01:13] | You don’t, but you do. | 你不必 但你确实有所图 |
[01:15] | You know you’re not the only one who can do that. | 你知道不是只有你会察言观色 |
[01:17] | You heard me on the phone with my father, didn’t you? | 你听到我给我爸打电话了 是不是 |
[01:19] | Okay, you’re the only one who can do that. | 好吧 这事确实只有你能做到 |
[01:21] | But if you’re gonna ask me to come to breakfast, | 但如果你想让我陪他一起吃早餐 |
[01:23] | I don’t think it’s a great idea. | 我不觉得这是个好主意 |
[01:25] | But I want to tell him about us | 但我想告诉他我们的事 |
[01:27] | and I thought we could do it together. | 我觉得我们可以一起去说 |
[01:29] | I get that, Donna, | 我明白 唐娜 |
[01:29] | but in case you forgot, | 但我提醒你一下 |
[01:31] | the first time I met the man, | 我第一次见他 |
[01:32] | I told him if he took your money | 我就跟他说 如果他拿你的钱 |
[01:34] | I’d shut down his deal. | 我会让他生意没得做 |
[01:35] | Harvey, that was a long time ago. | 哈维 那是很久以前的事情了 |
[01:37] | And it was not so long ago | 没多久之前 |
[01:39] | that he accused me of putting you at risk over Mike. | 他还指责我把你一起拖进了迈克这趟浑水 |
[01:41] | Okay, maybe it is best if I tell him myself. | 好吧 也许我还是自己告诉他为妙 |
[01:45] | But you’re the two most important men in my life, | 但你们俩是我生命中最重要的两个男人 |
[01:47] | and if I tell him that I choose you, | 如果我告诉他我选择了你 |
[01:49] | he’s not gonna hold a grudge. | 他不会生气的 |
[01:50] | He’s gonna be happy for us. | 他会为我们感到高兴 |
[01:53] | In other words, | 也就是说 |
[01:54] | next time, it’s the three of us. | 下次我们三个就得一起了 |
[01:55] | You bet your ass it is. | 没错 |
[01:58] | And he’s in town for a week, | 他要在城里待一周 |
[01:59] | so put your big boy pants on and find us a restaurant, | 所以赶紧去找个餐厅 |
[02:01] | or my father won’t be the only Paulsen | 否则我爸就不是唯一一个 |
[02:03] | you have to worry about. | 你要担心的鲍尔森了 |
[02:09] | Katrina, | 卡特里娜 |
[02:10] | can I have a moment? | 有空谈谈吗 |
[02:11] | Of course, | 当然 |
[02:12] | but if you’re here about the Rose merger, you should– | 如果你来是为了罗斯并购案 你应该… |
[02:14] | I’m here about something else. | 我来是另有他事 |
[02:15] | The other day, you brought Susan into my office, | 那天 你把苏珊带进了我办公室 |
[02:17] | and I want to know why. | 我想知道为什么 |
[02:20] | I told you: | 我说过了 |
[02:21] | because I thought she deserved credit | 因为我觉得她勇于承认错误 |
[02:23] | for owning up to her mistake. | 值得嘉奖 |
[02:24] | And this isn’t my first rodeo. | 我不是新手了 |
[02:27] | So why don’t you tell me what really happened? | 所以你何不告诉我真相 |
[02:30] | If it’s not your first rodeo, | 如果你不是新手 |
[02:32] | then you know what happened. | 你就会知道了 |
[02:33] | She tried to pull something, | 她想操纵某些事情 |
[02:34] | and I brought her to you | 所以我把她带去见你 |
[02:35] | to show her it wouldn’t work. | 让她知道这样没用 |
[02:36] | And what you should have done is report her to me. | 你应该做的是把她的事情报告给我 |
[02:38] | Why? So you could fire her? | 为什么 好让你解雇她吗 |
[02:40] | I can’t know what I would have done | 你不告诉我她做了什么 |
[02:41] | if you don’t tell me what she did. | 我也不知道我会做什么 |
[02:42] | Well, that’s not going to happen, Faye, | 那是不可能的 法耶 |
[02:44] | because I believe she deserved a second chance | 因为我相信她值得第二次机会 |
[02:46] | and that I handled the situation properly. | 我也相信这件事我处理得很好 |
[02:50] | Good. | 很好 |
[02:52] | What do you mean, “Good”? | “很好” 是什么意思 |
[02:53] | You saw a problem, and even though you took care of it | 你发现了问题 尽管你处理的方式 |
[02:56] | differently than I would have, | 与我不同 |
[02:57] | you didn’t let it slide, | 你却也没有听之任之 |
[02:59] | which makes you the perfect woman for the job. | 这就让你变成了这份工作的最佳人选 |
[03:02] | This is a code of conduct. | 这是一份行为准则 |
[03:03] | Which I want you to adapt for the firm. | 我想让你为律所把这份文件调整一下 |
[03:07] | I get it. The partners won’t buy in if it doesn’t come | 我懂了 除非是自己人来弄 |
[03:09] | from one of their own. | 否则合伙人不会买账 |
[03:10] | No, they won’t. | 没错 确实如此 |
[03:15] | Okay, I’ll do it– | 好 我同意 |
[03:17] | on one condition. | 但有个条件 |
[03:18] | I write the code as I see fit. | 我按照自己认为合适的方式编写 |
[03:20] | You accept it wholesale | 你要么全盘接受 |
[03:21] | or not at all. | 要么别找我 |
[03:22] | Another indication i made the right choice. | 再次证明我做了正确的选择 |
[03:31] | Tommy, what are you doing here so early? | 汤米 你来这么早干嘛 |
[03:33] | Did something happen with the Cooper deposition? | 是库珀的取证那边出什么事了吗 |
[03:34] | Actually, Alex, | 事实上 亚历克斯 |
[03:35] | I’m here because I know how hard you’ve been working. | 我来这里 因为我知道你工作得有多努力 |
[03:37] | And I think it’s time that you got a reward. | 我觉得是时候奖励你了 |
[03:46] | You’re giving me Masterson Construction? | 你要把马斯特森建筑公司给我吗 |
[03:48] | I am. | 没错 |
[03:50] | But I thought you were gonna give it to Craig. | 我还以为你要把它给克雷格呢 |
[03:51] | The thing is craig’s not married. | 问题是克雷格没结婚 |
[03:53] | What does that have to do with it? | 那和这事有什么关系 |
[03:54] | A man with a wife and children truly understands | 一个有家室的男人才能真正理解 |
[03:57] | what it’s like to be a member of a family. | 作为一个家庭的一员是什么感觉 |
[03:59] | So I get to jump him in line | 所以我能得到这个机会 |
[04:00] | because I was fortunate enough to fall in love? | 是因为我有幸有家室 |
[04:02] | That’s how it works in corporate America, Alex. | 在美国公司工作就是这样的 亚历克斯 |
[04:04] | Maybe it is, but I still don’t want to do this to Craig. | 也许吧 但我依旧不想这样对克雷格 |
[04:07] | Well, if it’ll make you feel better, | 不知道我这么说能不能让你好受点 |
[04:08] | whether you take Masterson or not, | 无论你接不接手马斯特森 |
[04:10] | Craig is not going to get them. | 克雷格都不会接手他们了 |
[04:11] | – Tommy– – Tell you what. | -汤米… -这样吧 |
[04:12] | Just think about it. | 你考虑一下 |
[04:13] | If you feel the same way tomorrow, I’ll, uh– | 如果你明天依旧没有改变主意 我… |
[04:16] | I’ll get someone else. | 我就去找别人 |
[04:22] | Not bad– | 不赖嘛 |
[04:23] | if you’re into million-dollar views, that is. | 如果你喜欢百万美元的景观 这就是了 |
[04:26] | It’s not much, but it’s home. | 这里也没有多好 但这里是我的家 |
[04:28] | Good to see you, Craig. | 很高兴见到你 克雷格 |
[04:29] | You too, Alex. | 我也是 亚历克斯 |
[04:30] | Look, this isn’t easy for me, so I’m just gonna say it. | 听着 这话不容易说出口 所以我直说了 |
[04:34] | I need a favor. | 我需要你帮忙 |
[04:35] | Anything. Just name it. | 什么忙都可以 你说就是了 |
[04:37] | Your lawsuit against Panasonic. | 你们跟松下打的那场官司 |
[04:39] | – Do you know it? – I’ve heard a few things, | -你知道这事吗 -我听说过一些 |
[04:41] | but they’re not my client. | 但他们不是我的客户 |
[04:42] | Why? | 怎么了 |
[04:43] | Because they’re my client. | 他们是我的客户 |
[04:45] | There’s an offer on the table, | 我们有一个提议 |
[04:46] | and I need your firm to take it. | 我需要你们律所接受这个提议 |
[04:47] | And if what I heard about that offer is true, | 如果我听说的关于这个提议的消息是准确的 |
[04:49] | that’s not a favor, that’s tanking a case. | 那这不是帮忙了 你这是让我们放弃这个案子 |
[04:51] | Are you really gonna make me say it? | 你真要逼我说出来吗 |
[04:53] | You took my place in line, | 你当时抢了我的位置 |
[04:54] | and I never recovered. | 从那之后我再也没有恢复过来 |
[04:56] | You owe me. | 你欠我的 |
[04:57] | And whether you believe it or not, I don’t owe you. | 不管你信不信 我不欠你 |
[05:04] | Here’s what I have to say about that. | 这是我对你这句话的一些回应 |
[05:08] | What is that? | 这是什么 |
[05:09] | That is Masterson Construction. | 马斯特森建筑公司 |
[05:11] | I know all about it, Alex. | 我全都知道了 亚历克斯 |
[05:13] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[05:15] | You know exactly what I’m talking about. | 你心里清楚我在说什么 |
[05:16] | Tommy Bratton may have chained me to a desk for ten years, | 汤米·布莱顿也许是把我在办公桌上拴了十年 |
[05:20] | but he left me with a parting gift. | 但他留给我了一份离别礼物 |
[05:23] | I know you covered up a conspiracy. | 我知道你包庇了一起阴谋 |
[05:25] | And if you know all that, | 如果你真的了解全部情况的话 |
[05:26] | you know I was framed. | 你就会知道我是被陷害的 |
[05:27] | That doesn’t mean that this can’t hurt you, | 这不意味着这事伤不到你 |
[05:28] | especially in light of your firm’s recent troubles. | 特别是就你们律所现在这种麻烦境地而言 |
[05:32] | I need this to close by the end of the week. | 我需要这事在本周结束前解决 |
[05:35] | So get it done, | 所以你要么帮我 |
[05:36] | or that gets out. | 要么这事就会泄露出去了 |
[05:37] | And then you can explain to everyone you know | 然后你就可以向你认识的每一个人解释 |
[05:38] | what kind of man you really are. | 你到底是个什么样的人了 |
[06:19] | All right, you sons of bitches. | 好了 混蛋们 |
[06:20] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[06:21] | Excuse yourself, asshole, | 请求原谅吧 王八蛋 |
[06:23] | ’cause you just had the B team. | 因为你刚刚见的是爬虫队 |
[06:24] | Now you get the A team. | 现在你见的是天龙队 |
[06:25] | You’re gonna sue us? | 你们要告我们 |
[06:27] | You don’t sue us. | 你们不能告我们 |
[06:28] | We sue you. | 我们要告你 |
[06:29] | I’m gonna have your balls in a vise so tight, | 我要紧紧钳住你们的命根子 |
[06:31] | you’re gonna wish you were born without balls. | 紧到你们会希望自己的命根子从没长出来过 |
[06:33] | That’s right, lady, i’m talking to you. | 没错 女士 我就是在和你说话呢 |
[06:34] | I’m gonna shove this lawsuit so far up your ass | 我要把这个案子深深地塞进你的菊花里 |
[06:37] | you’re gonna be the first lawyer in history | 你会成为史上第一个 |
[06:38] | to die with a lawsuit in her ass. | 因为菊花里塞了案子而亡的律师 |
[06:40] | I’m gonna burn you to the ground. | 我会把你烧成灰烬 |
[06:41] | I’m gonna do a rain dance on your ashes. | 老子把你骨灰都给扬喽 |
[06:43] | Nobody messes with Louis Litt, | 没人敢惹路易·利特 |
[06:45] | least of all two slobs from the firm Shitty & Shithead. | 更别说是两个从弱逼-白痴律所来的傻蛋 |
[06:51] | We’re not lawyers. | 我们不是律师 |
[06:52] | What happened? | 怎么回事 |
[06:53] | We’re Susan’s parents. | 我们是苏珊的爸妈 |
[06:54] | She said we could visit. | 她说我们可以来看她 |
[06:56] | She said the people here were so nice. | 她说这里的人都很好 |
[06:59] | Well, of course you’re Susan’s parents. | 你们当然是苏珊的父母了 |
[07:01] | You look exactly like her. | 你们看起来和她长得一模一样 |
[07:02] | Job well done. | 干得漂亮 |
[07:03] | She’s very attractive. | 她很有魅力 |
[07:04] | Not in a cause-of-action type of way. | 不是会引人犯罪的那类有魅力 |
[07:05] | I’m just giving you a mock example | 我只是在给你们演示 |
[07:07] | of how not to behave | 当苏珊的父母在会议室时 |
[07:08] | when Susan’s parents are in the conference room. | 不要做出哪些行为 |
[07:11] | Holy shit. | 老天爷啊 |
[07:12] | Carry on. | 二位继续 |
[07:17] | Oh, hey, if anybody asks, | 对了 如果有人问起 |
[07:18] | my name really isn’t Louis Litt. | 我的名字其实不是路易·利特 |
[07:19] | It’s Alex Williams. | 而是亚历克斯·威廉姆斯 |
[07:25] | Gretchen, I need you back. | 格蕾琴 我需要你回来 |
[07:26] | Good morning to you too, Louis. | 你也早上好 路易 |
[07:28] | I don’t have time for good mornings. | 我没时间说早上好 |
[07:29] | I just went to Conference Room C | 我刚刚去了会议室C |
[07:30] | and ripped them a new asshole. | 然后对里面的人破口大骂 |
[07:32] | Conference Room C? | 会议室C |
[07:33] | Louis, those are susan’s parents. | 路易 他们是苏珊的父母 |
[07:34] | I didn’t know they were Susan’s parents. | 我不知道他们是苏珊的父母 |
[07:36] | I was supposed to be in Conference Room A, not C. | 我应该去会议室A 而不是会议室C |
[07:38] | Those letters have nothing to do with each other. | 这两个字母完全不一样 |
[07:39] | Then why’d you go to the wrong room? | 那你为什么会走错 |
[07:41] | Because Norma’s granddaughter | 因为诺玛的外孙女 |
[07:42] | is temping on my desk. | 在给我当临时秘书 |
[07:43] | You know what her name is? | 你知道她叫什么吗 |
[07:44] | Norma III. | 诺玛三世 |
[07:46] | Who does that? | 谁会叫这名字 |
[07:47] | On top of which, she has all of her grandmother’s body odor | 最重要的是她身上散发着她祖母的体味 |
[07:48] | and none of her competence. | 但能力却相去甚远 |
[07:49] | I’d be better off with the urn. | 我最好带上我的骨灰盒 |
[07:50] | Louis. | 路易 |
[07:51] | Gretchen, I cannot take it. | 格蕾琴 我受不了了 |
[07:52] | I need to know | 我想知道 |
[07:53] | how long Faye’s gonna keep you. | 法耶还要占用你多久 |
[07:54] | Louis, there’s only one way I can think | 路易 要知道这问题的答案 |
[07:56] | to get an answer on that, | 只有一个方法 |
[07:58] | but that’s gonna require huge amounts of time and effort on your part. | 但那需要你付出大量的时间和精力 |
[08:01] | What is it? | 什么方法 |
[08:02] | Go to her goddamn office and ask her. | 去她办公室直接问她 |
[08:06] | Well, in that case, I need some time to regather. | 既然如此 那我确实要花些时间做准备 |
[08:15] | – Hi, Dad. – Good to see you, sweetheart. | -爸爸 -很高兴见到你 甜心 |
[08:17] | You too. | 我也是 |
[08:18] | Thank you for making time for breakfast. | 谢谢你抽空来吃早饭 |
[08:20] | Of course. | 没什么 |
[08:21] | Actually, your timing is perfect | 事实上 你来的正好 |
[08:23] | because I have some news, | 因为我有消息告诉你 |
[08:24] | and it is so much better in person. | 当面跟你说更好 |
[08:26] | This is exciting. | 真令人兴奋 |
[08:28] | Don’t keep me in suspense. | 别吊我胃口 |
[08:30] | Harvey and I have started seeing each other. | 我和哈维在一起了 |
[08:34] | Congratulations, Donna. | 恭喜你 唐娜 |
[08:35] | That’s great news. | 真是个好消息 |
[08:38] | All right, let’s get it out. | 好吧 来聊聊吧 |
[08:39] | Let’s hear your misgivings. | 说说你的顾虑 |
[08:41] | Who says I have misgivings? | 谁说我有顾虑 |
[08:42] | Your face, your body language, | 你的面部表情 你的体态 |
[08:44] | the way you said “Congratulations” as if I had | 你说恭喜的样子像是 |
[08:45] | just put my dog down. | 我刚给我的狗奔完丧 |
[08:47] | All right. | 好吧 |
[08:48] | Donna, from everything you’ve told me over the years, | 唐娜 从你这些年跟我说的事情来看 |
[08:50] | the man can be selfish. | 这个男人非常自私 |
[08:51] | Dad, if this has to do with Mike Ross, | 爸 如果你说的是迈克·罗斯的事 |
[08:53] | Harvey would throw himself in front of a train for me. | 哈维会在生死关头挡在我身前 |
[08:56] | And I don’t doubt that. | 对此我并不质疑 |
[08:57] | I just think you deserve to be with somebody | 我只是觉得你值得一个 |
[08:59] | who can put your needs above his own | 把你的需求放在他自己需求之上的人 |
[09:02] | not only when it comes to matters of life and death. | 不仅是在生死攸关的时候 |
[09:05] | You know, I told Harvey | 我跟哈维说 |
[09:06] | that when you heard the news, | 你听到这个消息 |
[09:07] | you’d be happy for me– | 一定会为我高兴 |
[09:09] | that he just didn’t know you. | 我告诉他是他不了解你 |
[09:12] | Sweetheart, you’re one of the smartest women I know. | 甜心 你是我认识的最聪明的女人之一 |
[09:16] | I trust your judgment. | 我相信你的判断 |
[09:18] | If you’re happy, | 如果你觉得开心 |
[09:19] | I’m happy for you. | 那我也为你高兴 |
[09:22] | Well, it doesn’t feel that way. | 感觉并不是这样 |
[09:23] | Then I’m sorry. | 那我很抱歉 |
[09:24] | Can we start this breakfast over? | 我们可以开始吃早饭了吗 |
[09:28] | Sure, Dad. | 当然 爸 |
[09:30] | Sure. | 当然 |
[09:37] | What the fuck? | 什么鬼 |
[09:39] | You’re taking Masterson? | 你接手了马斯特森 |
[09:40] | Craig, | 克雷格 |
[09:40] | before you say anything, | 我先跟你解释下 |
[09:41] | I tried to say no. | 我试着拒绝过了 |
[09:42] | And that’s the kind of thing that someone says | 没有试过的人 |
[09:44] | when they didn’t try at all. | 才会说这种话 |
[09:47] | – I thought we were friends. – We are. | -我以为我们是朋友 -我们是 |
[09:48] | And I’m telling you, he wasn’t gonna give them to you anyway. | 而且他压根没打算把马斯特森给你 |
[09:50] | Why not? | 为什么 |
[09:51] | According to Bratton, it’s because i have a wife and kids. | 布莱顿的意思是 因为我是有家室的人 |
[09:53] | That is bullshit. | 胡扯 |
[09:54] | And I’m not the one who said it; he is. | 这不是我说的 是他说的 |
[09:56] | But put yourself in my shoes. | 如果你在我的立场 |
[09:57] | What would you do? | 你会做什么 |
[09:58] | I would have gone to you and told you | 我会在你从小道消息听到之前 |
[10:00] | before you heard it through the grapevine. | 先来告诉你 |
[10:01] | Craig, I was working on something. | 克雷格 我正在想办法 |
[10:02] | Well, you’re too late, | 太晚了 |
[10:03] | because now I gotta go figure out some other way | 现在我得去想其他方法 |
[10:05] | to make my bonus this year. | 来挣我今年的奖金 |
[10:06] | Listen to me. | 听我说 |
[10:07] | What I was working on was getting the go-ahead | 我正在想办法申请 |
[10:09] | to split Mayfield Foods with you. | 跟你分梅菲尔德食品案 |
[10:10] | We can share them. | 我们可以共同处理 |
[10:11] | Mayfield Foods is a tenth the size of Masterson. | 梅菲尔德食品的规模是马斯特森的十分之一 |
[10:14] | So keep your bullshit gestures to yourself, okay? | 少装模作样了 好吗 |
[10:16] | Because I don’t need any phony friends looking out for me. | 我不需要虚伪的朋友给我施舍 |
[10:36] | Samantha, do you have a minute? | 萨曼莎 你有时间吗 |
[10:39] | Depends. How important is it? | 要看你的事情有多重要了 |
[10:41] | Important. | 很重要 |
[10:41] | Craig Cameron came to see me. | 克雷格·卡梅隆来见我 |
[10:43] | He’s an old friend, and he needs a favor. | 他是个老朋友 他求我帮忙 |
[10:45] | Well, that favor better have nothing to do with Panasonic. | 他要你帮的忙最好不要和松下有关 |
[10:47] | Look, I know there’s a deal on the table, Samantha, | 听我说 我知道他们提出了和解协议 萨曼莎 |
[10:49] | and I need you to take it. | 我需要你接受它 |
[10:51] | This guy isn’t your friend. | 这家伙不是你的朋友 |
[10:52] | He’s got something on you, doesn’t he? | 他手里有你的把柄吧 |
[10:54] | I didn’t say that. | 我可没这么说 |
[10:54] | You didn’t have to. | 你不必说 |
[10:56] | And you didn’t come in here to get me to take the deal. | 你不是来让我接受协议的 |
[10:58] | You came here to get me to bury your secret. | 你来是想让我帮你保守秘密 |
[11:00] | I came here because I thought this goddamn thing had gone away. | 我来是因为我以为这破事早翻篇了 |
[11:03] | This is the prison thing with Bratton, isn’t it? | 是布莱顿在监狱里做的那事 对吧 |
[11:06] | You know. | 你知道了 |
[11:06] | Alex, I was Robert’s fixer. | 亚历克斯 我曾是罗伯特的协调人 |
[11:07] | Of course I know. | 我当然知道 |
[11:08] | Then take the deal that’s on the table. | 那就接受和解协议 |
[11:10] | I can’t. | 我做不到 |
[11:10] | Why not? | 为什么 |
[11:11] | Because it’s a shitty deal | 因为开出的条件很不好 |
[11:12] | and everyone knows it, including Faye, | 大家都知道 也包括法耶 |
[11:13] | which means if I take it, | 也就是说如果我接受了 |
[11:14] | sooner or later, | 早晚有一天 |
[11:15] | she’s gonna figure out why. | 她会弄清楚背后的原因 |
[11:16] | God damn it, Samantha, | 该死的 萨曼莎 |
[11:18] | I covered up a crime. | 我掩盖了一起杀人案 |
[11:19] | Because you were framed. | 因为你被陷害了 |
[11:20] | It doesn’t matter. | 这不重要 |
[11:21] | Why not? | 为什么 |
[11:21] | Because I let them get away with it. | 因为我让他们逍遥法外了 |
[11:25] | I may have been framed, | 我也许是被陷害了 |
[11:26] | but I let them get away with murder. | 可他们杀了人 我却听之任之了 |
[11:30] | Samantha, I have two daughters. | 萨曼莎 我有两个女儿 |
[11:33] | I don’t want them going through life knowing that about their father. | 我不想让她们这辈子背负着她们父亲的这件事 |
[11:36] | What about Rosalie? | 罗莎莉呢 |
[11:37] | What does she think? | 她怎么看 |
[11:39] | She doesn’t know, does she? | 她并不知道 对不对 |
[11:42] | No. | 对 |
[11:42] | Then you are gonna go home tonight and tell your wife he whole story. | 那你今晚就要回家把事情全部告诉你妻子 |
[11:50] | What are you doing in my office, Faye? | 你来我办公室干什么 法耶 |
[11:51] | I’m here because it’s come to my attention | 我来是因为我注意到 |
[11:53] | that you and Harvey Specter are in a relationship. | 你和哈维·斯佩克特在交往 |
[11:57] | And how exactly did that come to your attention? | 你是怎么注意到这事的 |
[11:58] | The question is, what are we going to do about it? | 问题是 我们要怎么处理这件事 |
[12:02] | Are you asking if we’re planning on getting married? | 你是在问我们俩是不是计划要结婚吗 |
[12:03] | ‘Cause I’m sorry to tell you | 因为我很抱歉地告诉你 |
[12:04] | you’re not on the guest list. | 你不在嘉宾名单之列 |
[12:06] | And our relationship | 我们俩交往 |
[12:07] | is none of your business. | 和你没关系 |
[12:08] | Donna, when two of the five members of management | 唐娜 当五人管理团队中有两人 |
[12:12] | have undue influence over each other, | 互相之间有过度的影响时 |
[12:14] | something needs to be done. | 必须采取一些措施 |
[12:15] | What exactly are you trying to tell me, Faye? | 你到底想要对我说什么 法耶 |
[12:17] | That you have to give up your vote. | 你需要放弃你的投票权 |
[12:19] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[12:20] | It’s a clear conflict. | 很显然这有利益冲突 |
[12:21] | No law firm would allow this to stand. | 任何律所都不会允许这种情况 |
[12:24] | Okay, let’s just put aside the fact that I think that’s bullshit. | 我们姑且先不说我觉得这很扯 |
[12:27] | Are you saying that Harvey’s vote is more important than mine? | 你是在说哈维的投票权比我的更重要吗 |
[12:29] | Yes, I am. | 没错 |
[12:30] | He’s a senior partner | 他是资深合伙人 |
[12:32] | and a former managing partner. | 从前还做过经营合伙人 |
[12:34] | I see what this is. | 我看出来了 |
[12:37] | You keep trying to diminish my role here. | 你一直在试图削我的权 |
[12:40] | Last week, it was trying to make me a secretary again. | 上周是想让我做回秘书 |
[12:43] | Now you’re trying to make me nothing. | 现在你又想完全剥夺我的权利 |
[12:44] | I’m trying to preserve the interests of this law firm. | 我是想保护律所的利益 |
[12:47] | And if you want to take it up with Harvey | 如果你想要去和哈维商量一下 |
[12:49] | and he thinks your value here is higher than his, | 如果他觉得你的价值要高于他的话 |
[12:52] | he can certainly give up his vote instead of you. | 他当然可以放弃他的投票权而保留你的 |
[12:54] | But as of right now, | 但从现在开始 |
[12:55] | the next time there’s a vote, | 下次投票表决时 |
[12:57] | only one of you is going to have one. | 你们俩中只有一个人会有投票权 |
[13:11] | There you are. I’ve been looking all over for you. | 你在这儿啊 我到处在找你 |
[13:13] | Actually, I am in the middle of something, | 实际上 我手头有点事 |
[13:15] | so if you don’t mind… | 如果你不介意的话… |
[13:16] | I got it. You’re busy. | 我明白了 你很忙 |
[13:17] | I just wanted to know how your breakfast went. | 我只是想知道你的早餐吃得如何 |
[13:20] | It wasn’t great, Harvey. | 不是很好 哈维 |
[13:23] | He said if I’m happy, he’s happy, | 他说只要我高兴 他就高兴 |
[13:24] | but if the two of you can’t figure out a way to share a meal together, | 可如果你们俩都没办法一起吃个饭 |
[13:27] | then what the hell are we doing? | 那我们还谈什么恋爱 |
[13:29] | Whoa, hold a second. | 等一下 |
[13:30] | “What are we doing?” | “我们还谈什么恋爱” |
[13:32] | Are you saying you want to end this? | 你是说你想分手吗 |
[13:34] | No, Harvey, I am saying that I want a relationship with someone who, | 不 哈维 我是说我希望我交往的对象可以 |
[13:37] | at some point, will get along with my father. | 在一定程度上和我的父亲关系融洽 |
[13:39] | Donna, he said he was happy for you. | 唐娜 他说了 他为你高兴 |
[13:41] | It’s not the biggest deal in the world if we don’t get along. | 就算我和他关系不好 也没什么大不了的 |
[13:43] | You mean like the way you didn’t get along with your mother | 你是说 你大半辈子都没法和你妈好好相处 |
[13:45] | for most of your life? | 也没什么大不了的是吗 |
[13:46] | That has nothing to do with this. | 那个和这事不同 |
[13:47] | Doesn’t it? | 没关系吗 |
[13:48] | Have you even told your mother about us? | 你和你妈妈说过我们俩的事吗 |
[13:49] | Donna… | 唐娜… |
[13:50] | Well, I will take that as a no. | 看来是没有了 |
[13:53] | I didn’t tell her because I didn’t think to. | 我没告诉她是因为我没想到这事 |
[13:55] | And you didn’t think to | 而你没想到这事 |
[13:56] | because your mother hasn’t been a regular part of your life. | 是因为你妈一直以来都不是你日常生活的一部分 |
[14:00] | But my father’s been a regular part of mine, | 可我爸是我生活的一部分 |
[14:02] | and I shouldn’t have to give up something that’s important to me | 我不该就因为你是我男朋友 |
[14:04] | just because I’m in a relationship with you. | 而放弃对我很重要的东西 |
[14:09] | Donna, is– is there something else going on? | 唐娜 有什么别的事吗 |
[14:15] | Isn’t my father enough, Harvey? | 我爸的事还不够吗 哈维 |
[14:17] | He said that you wouldn’t put me first. | 他说你不会把我放在第一位 |
[14:19] | Well, putting me first would mean fixing your relationship with him. | 把我放在第一位 就意味着要和他搞好关系 |
[14:22] | So… | 所以… |
[14:24] | if you can’t figure out a way to do that, | 如果你找不到办法解决这个问题 |
[14:26] | then maybe he’s right. | 也许他说的是对的 |
[14:33] | There she is. There’s my black swan. | 她在这呢 这不是我的黑天鹅吗 |
[14:35] | Louis, this is the women’s room. | 路易 这是女卫生间 |
[14:36] | Why do you think I’m in here? | 你觉得我为什么来这 |
[14:37] | I don’t– | 我不知道… |
[14:38] | Are you writing a code of conduct for Faye? | 你在给法耶写行为准则吗 |
[14:39] | Yes. How did you know that? | 对 你怎么知道 |
[14:41] | Because I found this draft on her desk with your name on it. | 因为我在她桌上看到了这份有你署名的草稿 |
[14:43] | You went through her things? | 你翻她的东西了 |
[14:45] | No, I went in there to ask when I could have Gretchen back, | 没有 我过去问她什么时候才能让格蕾琴回来 |
[14:47] | but now I don’t have to ask | 可现在我不用去问了 |
[14:48] | because you’re gonna get her back for me. | 因为你会帮我把她调回来 |
[14:51] | “Personnel reassignments are the sole purview of the name partners.” | “只有冠名合伙人有权进行人员的重新分配” |
[14:54] | Louis, that isn’t a code of conduct. | 路易 那不是行为准则 |
[14:55] | That belongs in the bylaws. | 那属于规章制度 |
[14:57] | Doesn’t matter where it goes. | 我不管它属于哪个 |
[14:57] | You put it in there, | 你把它放进去 |
[14:58] | I get Gretchen back. | 格蕾琴就能回来 |
[15:01] | Louis, I don’t feel good about sneaking something in like this. | 路易 我不喜欢这样偷偷摸摸的 |
[15:03] | Katrina, please. | 卡特里娜 求你了 |
[15:05] | This woman has taken everything from me. | 这个女人把我的一切都拿走了 |
[15:07] | I need this, and I need you. | 我需要这个 我需要你 |
[15:10] | Okay, Louis. | 好吧 路易 |
[15:11] | I’ll see what I can do. | 我尽力 |
[15:21] | Harvey. What a pleasant surprise. | 哈维 真是个惊喜 |
[15:23] | Hey, Mom. | 妈 |
[15:24] | Do you remember when I told you | 你记得我告诉你 |
[15:25] | about a very special person | 有一个非常特别的人 |
[15:26] | who was responsible for us reconciling? | 是她让我们俩和解的 |
[15:28] | I do. I also remember | 我记得 我也记得 |
[15:30] | putting my foot in my mouth | 我错以为 |
[15:31] | when I thought that person was Paula. | 那个人是宝拉 |
[15:33] | Well, her name is Donna. | 她叫唐娜 |
[15:35] | We’ve been seeing each other, | 我们一直在约会 |
[15:37] | and I haven’t exactly told her yet, but… | 我还没告诉她 但是… |
[15:45] | She’s the one. | 她是我今生最爱 |
[15:46] | Harvey, that’s fantastic. | 哈维 太棒了 |
[15:48] | I have been rooting for you and Donna to get together for years. | 我已经支持你和唐娜在一起好多年了 |
[15:51] | What? | 什么 |
[15:52] | How do you even know who she is? | 你怎么知道她是谁 |
[15:53] | Because you have a brother | 因为你弟弟 |
[15:54] | who’s as big a fan of hers as I am. | 和我一样是她的忠实粉丝 |
[15:57] | I am so happy for you, Harvey. | 我为你高兴 哈维 |
[16:00] | Thanks, Mom. | 谢谢 妈 |
[16:03] | Why do I get the sense there’s something else? | 为什么我感觉你还要说些什么 |
[16:05] | Nothing. It’s just, her father and I have some history, | 没什么 只是她父亲和我有些过节 |
[16:08] | and he’s not exactly crazy about me. | 他不是很喜欢我 |
[16:10] | I’m not sure what to do about it. | 我不知道该怎么办 |
[16:11] | Harvey, you may rub some people the wrong way, | 哈维 你可能会惹怒某些人 |
[16:15] | but you have a generous heart. | 但你是个大度的人 |
[16:16] | Go to him. | 去找他 |
[16:17] | Make some kind of gesture. | 表达下诚意 |
[16:19] | I’m sure it’ll work out. | 我相信会成功的 |
[16:20] | And what if it doesn’t? | 如果没成功呢 |
[16:21] | Then you have him call me. | 那你让他给我打电话 |
[16:22] | I’ll tell him my unbiased opinion | 我会告诉他我公正的意见 |
[16:25] | about what an amazing man my son is. | 我会告诉他我儿子是个多么了不起的人 |
[16:36] | You look like you had a rough day. | 你看起来今天过得不太顺 |
[16:38] | I did. | 是啊 |
[16:39] | Then come here. | 那过来我这 |
[16:41] | I wanna show you something. | 我想给你看样东西 |
[16:47] | Oh, you’re such a big girl. You got it. | 你是个大姑娘了 你做到了 |
[16:51] | Holy shit. | 我的天 |
[16:53] | She did it. | 她做到了 |
[16:54] | She walked. | 她会走路了 |
[16:55] | Uh-uh, she didn’t just walk. | 她不只是会走路了 |
[16:56] | She sauntered. | 她溜达呢 |
[16:57] | Look at that again. | 再看一遍 |
[17:02] | Alex, what’s going on? | 亚历克斯 怎么了 |
[17:05] | A few weeks ago, I visited one of Masterson’s sites | 几周前 我参观了马斯特森公司的一个工地 |
[17:09] | and a guard slipped me a note. | 一个警卫塞给我一张纸条 |
[17:11] | It said an inmate died when a scaffolding broke and | 上面写着一个囚犯因脚手架断裂而死亡 |
[17:14] | the prison has been covering it up. | 但监狱那边一直在掩盖这件事 |
[17:16] | My God. | 天呐 |
[17:17] | I started looking into it. | 我开始调查这件事 |
[17:19] | Then, today, when I tried to call the guard at home, | 今天当我打电话给警卫家里时 |
[17:24] | his wife said he had been killed by an inmate. | 他的妻子说他被一个囚犯杀死了 |
[17:28] | So are you saying they’re connected? | 你是说这两件事有关系 |
[17:30] | ‘Cause it’s one thing to hide an accidental death, | 因为隐瞒意外死亡是一回事 |
[17:32] | but it’s a whole other thing to orchestrate the murder of a guard. | 但谋杀一名警卫完全是另一回事 |
[17:37] | I know. | 我知道 |
[17:39] | But either way, I’m gonna get to the bottom of it. | 但不管怎样 我都会追查到底 |
[17:44] | You are a good man, Alex Williams. | 你是个好人 亚历克斯·威廉姆斯 |
[17:51] | But, hey, email that video, will you? | 把刚才那个视频发我邮箱里 好吗 |
[17:53] | Already did. | 已经发了 |
[18:05] | Hey, you hungry? | 你饿了吗 |
[18:08] | I ate at the office. | 我在办公室吃过了 |
[18:10] | Wanted to make sure the girls | 想确保孩子们 |
[18:11] | were asleep before I got home. | 在我回家之前睡着了 |
[18:13] | Well, I don’t like the sound of that. | 你说这话是什么意思 |
[18:15] | What’s going on? | 发生什么事了 |
[18:17] | Do you remember when i was at Bratton Gould | 你记得我在布莱顿·古尔德的时候吗 |
[18:18] | and I found out that guard had been killed? | 我发现警卫被杀了 |
[18:20] | Yeah, of course. | 当然记得 |
[18:23] | Well, I didn’t tell you the whole story. | 我并没有告诉你故事的全部 |
[18:25] | They were extending prisoner sentences for profit, and… | 他们为了牟利延长囚犯的刑期 而且… |
[18:29] | they killed that guard to cover it up. | 他们杀了那个警卫以掩盖真相 |
[18:31] | What? | 什么 |
[18:32] | Wait, but you told me– | 等等 但你告诉我 |
[18:32] | I know what I told you, | 我知道我告诉你什么 |
[18:33] | Rosalie. | 罗莎莉 |
[18:36] | I lied… | 我撒谎了… |
[18:38] | because when I went to Tommy Bratton, | 因为当我去找汤米·布莱顿的时候 |
[18:39] | I found out he was in on it, | 我发现他也参与了 |
[18:41] | and he made it look like I was in on it too. | 而且他让我看起来也趟了这趟浑水 |
[18:45] | Why are you telling me this now? | 你为什么现在告诉我这个 |
[18:46] | Because a former colleague of mine found out, | 因为我以前的一个同事发现了 |
[18:48] | and if Samantha doesn’t tank a case against him, | 如果萨曼莎不撤诉 |
[18:50] | he’s going to expose me. | 他就要揭发我 |
[18:51] | So let me get this straight: | 所以你的意思是说 |
[18:52] | you left me out of this back then, | 那时候你不对我说实话 |
[18:54] | and you only telling me now | 你现在告诉我 |
[18:55] | because you got caught? | 只是因为事情暴露了 |
[18:56] | I left you out to protect you. | 我不对你说实话是为了保护你 |
[18:58] | No, you left me out | 不 你不对我说实话 |
[18:59] | because you knew I would have told you to come forward. | 是因为你知道我会让你挺身而出 |
[19:01] | They framed me, Rosalie. | 他们陷害了我 罗莎莉 |
[19:03] | If I came forward, | 如果我站出来 |
[19:04] | I was going to prison too. | 我也要进监狱 |
[19:05] | And for what? | 这样有什么好处 |
[19:06] | It wasn’t gonna bring those two people back. | 反正那两个人也不会起死回生了 |
[19:07] | You said they were extending sentences. | 你说他们在延长刑期 |
[19:10] | People of color. | 有色人种 |
[19:11] | It’s what we talked about back in law school, | 在法学院的时候我们就在谈论这种情况了 |
[19:14] | and you just let them keep right on doing it? | 而你却一直放任他们做这种事 |
[19:15] | You think it didn’t kill me to do that? | 你觉得袖手旁观没让我生不如死吗 |
[19:16] | I wouldn’t know what it did to you | 我不知道你是不是生不如死 |
[19:17] | because you didn’t bother to tell me. | 因为你都没费心告诉我 |
[19:19] | Rosalie– | 罗莎莉 |
[19:19] | Look, sorry, Alex, | 对不起 亚历克斯 |
[19:20] | But forgive me | 但请原谅我 |
[19:22] | if I need a minute to process | 我需要点时间来接受 |
[19:24] | that not only were you involved in something like this, | 你不只把自己卷进了这种事件 |
[19:27] | but you didn’t trust me enough to tell me about it. | 甚至还不信任我 向我隐瞒了这件事 |
[19:39] | Faye, do you have a minute? | 法耶 现在有空吗 |
[19:41] | Of course. | 当然 |
[19:42] | Did you think about our conversation yesterday? | 你考虑过我们昨天的谈话了吗 |
[19:43] | As a matter of fact, I did, | 事实上 我考虑过了 |
[19:45] | and I decided to take you at your word. | 并且我听进了你的话 |
[19:47] | How’s that? | 怎么说 |
[19:48] | That you’re serving the interests of the firm. | 你说你为了律所的利益着想 |
[19:51] | So I’m here to explain how Harvey and I both having a vote | 所以我来解释一下我和哈维都拥有投票权 |
[19:54] | serves the firm. | 是为了律所着想 |
[19:55] | Donna– | 唐娜… |
[19:55] | We don’t just influence each other, | 我们不只是互相影响 |
[19:57] | we balance each other. | 我们还互相平衡 |
[19:58] | We make each other consider opposing points of view, | 我们让对方用不同的角度考虑问题 |
[20:00] | and then, in the end, | 并且最终 |
[20:01] | we do what we think will make the firm stronger, | 无论我们是否存在分歧 |
[20:03] | whether we’re in agreement or not. | 我们会做出有利于律所的决定 |
[20:04] | And I don’t doubt that’s true, | 这点我相信 |
[20:06] | but your individual circumstances don’t matter. | 但是你的个人情况并不重要 |
[20:09] | Okay, let’s just get to it. | 好吧 那我们直说吧 |
[20:12] | Is this because of you and your ex-husband? | 这是不是因为你和你前夫的事 |
[20:14] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[20:15] | You act like this isn’t personal, but I think it is. | 你假装这不是私人问题 但我认为这是 |
[20:18] | You don’t know anything about my ex-husband. | 我前夫的事你根本不了解 |
[20:20] | I know that you had a conflict at work | 我知道你们在工作上起了冲突 |
[20:21] | and he ended up getting fired. | 最后他被解雇了 |
[20:24] | But Harvey and I aren’t you, | 但哈维和我不同于你们 |
[20:26] | and I don’t appreciate you making us into you. | 我也不认同你把你们的情况用到我们身上 |
[20:29] | And this isn’t a negotiation. | 我不是在和你协商 |
[20:31] | This is a conflict of interest, | 这是利益冲突问题 |
[20:32] | and I will not be cajoled, | 我也不会被你哄骗 |
[20:34] | threatened, or coerced | 威胁 或者强迫 |
[20:36] | into thinking it’s not. | 来改变我的看法 |
[20:37] | As I said, who gives up their vote is your call, | 我说过了 你们自己决定谁要放弃投票权 |
[20:40] | but make a decision by tomorrow | 但要在明天前作出决定 |
[20:42] | or I’ll make one for you. | 不然我就帮你们决定 |
[20:48] | Next thing you know, | 然后你发现 |
[20:49] | she won the whole thing. | 她就赢了 |
[20:52] | I didn’t know she skied, | 我不知道她还玩过滑雪 |
[20:54] | much less competitively. | 这运动没什么竞争性 |
[20:55] | Well, once she got serious about theater, | 她还曾经对戏剧特别感兴趣 |
[20:56] | she gave it up and never looked back. | 她后来就彻底放弃了 |
[20:58] | James, I appreciate you seeing me, | 詹姆斯 很感谢你来见我 |
[20:59] | and I love these stories, | 我很喜欢这些故事 |
[21:01] | but I also know that you have concerns about me. | 但我也知道你对我有顾虑 |
[21:05] | and I wanted you to know | 我想让你知道 |
[21:06] | that I’ve taken some steps to alleviate them. | 我已经想办法来减轻你的疑虑 |
[21:09] | I appreciate that, Harvey, and I have to say, | 我很感谢你这么做 哈维 我不得不说 |
[21:12] | inviting me to talk man-to-man is a great start. | 邀请我一对一交谈是个不错的开始 |
[21:15] | Well, if you like that, then you’re gonna love this. | 如果你觉得那个不错 那你会爱上这个的 |
[21:20] | I know you’re in town for a deal | 我知道你来市里谈生意 |
[21:21] | and you haven’t gotten any bites yet. | 而且目前还没尝到甜头 |
[21:22] | Well, that’s not just a bite. | 那里面可不仅仅是一点甜头 |
[21:25] | It’s a meal. | 这是巨大的利益 |
[21:27] | What? | 什么 |
[21:30] | I pulled some strings, but it’s everything you need. | 我托了点关系 但你需要的都在这了 |
[21:36] | I don’t believe this. | 我简直不敢相信 |
[21:38] | You dug into my business without asking me? | 你没问过我就调查我的生意 |
[21:40] | James, I’m just trying to help. | 詹姆斯 我只是想帮忙 |
[21:41] | And if I did the same thing to you, | 如果我对你做同样的事 |
[21:43] | would you think it was because I was trying to help | 你会认为我是想要帮忙 |
[21:45] | or trying to buy your approval? | 还是想要买来你的认可 |
[21:46] | I’m not trying to buy anything. | 我什么都没想买 |
[21:48] | No, you’re just giving me a bunch of money | 不 你只是给了我一大笔钱 |
[21:49] | and asking me to like you. | 并且要求我喜欢你 |
[21:50] | James, it was a gesture. | 詹姆斯 我只是在示好 |
[21:51] | And I know what you think of me, | 我知道你怎么想我 |
[21:52] | but you’re overreacting. | 但是你反应过度了 |
[21:54] | You know what, Harvey? | 你知道吗 哈维 |
[21:56] | Instead of focusing on what I’m doing, | 你能不能先思考一下你是谁 |
[21:59] | why don’t you give some thought to who you are? | 再来关心我在干什么 |
[22:02] | And if that’s too much, | 如果这对你要求太高 |
[22:03] | at least treat my daughter better than you treat me. | 至少对待我女儿比对我好一点 |
[22:12] | – Well? – I’m sorry, Louis. | -怎么样 -抱歉 路易 |
[22:14] | – I can’t do it. – Why the hell not? | -我做不到 -为什么不能 |
[22:16] | Because I decided I don’t want to violate | 因为我不想违背 |
[22:18] | the spirit of what I’m trying to do with this code. | 我试图做这个准则的初衷 |
[22:19] | I don’t believe this. Whose goddamn side are you on? | 我不敢相信 你到底站在哪一边 |
[22:22] | Don’t you say that to me. | 别对我说这种话 |
[22:23] | There’s a reason we got saddled with Faye in the first place, | 我们最开始被法耶纠缠上是有原因的 |
[22:27] | and we keep doing shit like this? | 我们要是还搞这种鬼 |
[22:28] | We will never be rid of her. | 我们会永远摆脱不了她的 |
[22:30] | Well, isn’t that the pot calling the kettle black? | 这不就是五十步笑百步吗 |
[22:32] | Because that’s exactly the type of thing | 因为这就是 |
[22:34] | that you used to be on board with. | 你曾经同意做的那类事 |
[22:35] | Yes, Louis. “Used to.” | 没错 路易 “曾经” |
[22:38] | Because I’ve come to terms with the kind of lawyer | 因为我想成为我想成为的那种律师 |
[22:39] | I want to be, and it isn’t this. | 而不是做这种事 |
[22:41] | Oh, God damn it, Katrina, don’t you get it? | 该死 卡特里娜 你还没明白吗 |
[22:43] | She took Gretchen. | 她得到了格蕾琴 |
[22:44] | We don’t put a stop to her now | 我们要是现在不阻止她 |
[22:45] | and we won’t even have a say | 很快我们就连用什么牌子的铅笔 |
[22:46] | over what kind of pencils we use. | 都决定不了了 |
[22:48] | I don’t want her to have Gretchen any more than you do, Louis, | 我也不想让她得到格蕾琴 路易 |
[22:51] | but don’t you ever use our friendship | 但你不能利用我们的友谊 |
[22:54] | to try to get me to do something like this again. | 再让我去做这种事 |
[23:06] | Tommy, I need to talk about Masterson, | 汤米 我得和你聊聊马斯特森案 |
[23:09] | and it can’t wait. | 这事不能等 |
[23:10] | I’m sorry, Alex. | 抱歉 亚历克斯 |
[23:10] | I’m just heading home, and I’m in a hurry. | 我正准备回家 挺急的 |
[23:12] | Catch me tomorrow. | 明天找我吧 |
[23:13] | I just told you this can’t wait. | 我刚刚告诉你这事不能等 |
[23:14] | – What? – A guard gave that to me. | -怎么了 -一个警卫把这个交给我 |
[23:17] | The next day, I called Pat Krueger, | 第二天 我打电话给帕特·克鲁格 |
[23:19] | and now that guard is dead. | 现在这个警卫死了 |
[23:22] | This whole thing is a conspiracy. | 整件事就是个阴谋 |
[23:24] | They’ve been using inmates and extending sentences, | 他们一直在利用囚犯并试图加刑 |
[23:26] | and we need to stop it. | 我们得阻止它 |
[23:27] | No, we don’t. We’re their lawyers, Alex. | 不行 亚历克斯 我们是他们的律师 |
[23:30] | And they’re breaking the law. | 但他们正在触犯法律 |
[23:31] | And do you have proof of that? | 那你有证据吗 |
[23:32] | I have that letter. | 我有那封信 |
[23:33] | The one that you had for weeks | 那封你已经拿到了几周 |
[23:35] | and you didn’t take to the authorities? | 却没有交给权威部门的信吗 |
[23:36] | Are you saying I have something to do with this? | 你是说这事和我有关吗 |
[23:38] | You’re the one that got them to sign off on the waiver | 是你让他们签了弃权书 |
[23:40] | allowing the inmates to do Masterson’s construction. | 让囚犯去建马斯特森建筑承包的项目 |
[23:43] | Which, as I recall, you got a big, fat bonus for. | 而我记得你因此拿了丰厚的奖金 |
[23:47] | – You gave me that bonus. – It didn’t come from me. | -是你给了我奖金 -不是我给的 |
[23:49] | It came from Masterson, | 而是来自马斯特森 |
[23:51] | as did the one I believe you just got yesterday, | 正如你昨天收到的那份一样 |
[23:55] | exactly five days after that guard died. | 就在警卫死后五天 |
[23:58] | I didn’t get any bonus yesterday. | 我昨天没收到任何奖金 |
[23:59] | Well, it seems you haven’t checked your account yet. | 看来你最近没检查自己的账户 |
[24:02] | Trust me, it’s there. | 相信我 钱在那 |
[24:04] | I get it. | 我懂了 |
[24:05] | You didn’t give Masterson to me | 你把马斯特森给我 |
[24:07] | because I’m more stable than Craig. | 不是因为我比克雷格稳定 |
[24:09] | You gave it to me because I’m more vulnerable than Craig. | 你给我是因为我比克雷格更脆弱 |
[24:11] | I have no idea what you’re talking about, | 我完全不知道你在说什么 |
[24:13] | but you’d better think very carefully about coming forward, | 但你最好想清楚未来的打算 |
[24:17] | because a murder was committed here | 因为这儿有一桩谋杀案 |
[24:19] | and you do have a family. | 而你是有家室的人 |
[24:22] | So I trust you’re gonna do the right thing, Alex. | 我相信你会做出正确的选择 亚历克斯 |
[24:36] | Rosalie. | 罗莎莉 |
[24:38] | – What are you doing here? – You know what I’m doing here. | -你来干什么 -你知道我来干什么 |
[24:41] | – Alex told you. – He did. | -亚历克斯告诉你了 -是的 |
[24:43] | I don’t like that it took him eight years to do it, | 他花了八年才告诉我真相 我并不高兴 |
[24:46] | but now that he has– | 但现在既然他说了… |
[24:47] | You need someone to talk to about it. | 你需要找人谈谈 |
[24:49] | No, I need to do something about it. | 不 我需要做点什么 |
[24:52] | Look, I understand that you’re upset, | 听着 我知道你有些生气 |
[24:54] | but Alex had his reasons. | 但亚历克斯有他的理由 |
[24:57] | And if you think I’m here to figure out what to do | 如果你以为我来这是要搞清楚 |
[24:59] | with my husband, then you don’t know me. | 和我丈夫怎么办 那你根本不了解我 |
[25:00] | Nobody threatens my man and gets away with it. | 没人在能威胁我丈夫后全身而退 |
[25:03] | Rosalie, what exactly do you want from me? | 罗莎莉 你到底要我干什么 |
[25:07] | I want your help figuring out | 我想让你帮忙找出 |
[25:08] | how to get something on this guy. | 这家伙身上的把柄 |
[25:09] | I respect your point of view, but there’s another way. | 我尊重你的想法 但还有其他方法 |
[25:12] | – Okay, what way? – Call his bluff. | -是吗 什么方法 -他在虚张声势 |
[25:15] | He may not follow through, and even if he does– | 他也许只敢说说而已 即便他做了 |
[25:17] | Are you kidding me? Alex could lose everything. | 你在开玩笑吗 亚历克斯会失去一切 |
[25:19] | I can’t take that kind of risk. | 我不能冒这个险 |
[25:21] | And there’s a different kind of risk | 而你要做的事 |
[25:22] | to what you’re talking about. | 存在着其他风险 |
[25:23] | – I don’t care. – You can’t do this. | -我不在乎 -你不能这么做 |
[25:25] | Samantha, he is the father of my children. | 萨曼莎 他是我孩子的父亲 |
[25:29] | I can’t let this happen to him. | 我不能让他遭遇这事 |
[25:34] | All right. | 好吧 |
[25:35] | I’ll help you find something on this guy. | 我会帮你找到这家伙身上的把柄 |
[25:41] | Can I get you a cup of coffee, | 需要我给你来杯咖啡吗 |
[25:42] | or are you all coffee’d out? | 还是你咖啡喝够了 |
[25:43] | – Donna– – I can’t believe it. | -唐娜 -真不敢相信 |
[25:44] | You went and you stuck your nose into his deal. | 你去搅和了他的事 |
[25:47] | Because I was trying to make up with him, | 因为我想跟他和好 |
[25:48] | like you asked me. | 就像你建议的那样 |
[25:49] | Harvey, don’t you get it? | 哈维 你不明白吗 |
[25:50] | Your history is you making it clear to him | 你们俩之前会结下梁子就是因为你向他表明 |
[25:52] | that you think he’s a bad businessman. | 你觉得他是个差劲的商人 |
[25:54] | I was just giving him some help. | 我只是在帮他 |
[25:57] | No, you showed him that you don’t respect him, | 不 你让他觉得你不尊重他 |
[25:59] | that you think you’re better than him. | 你觉得自己比他强 |
[26:00] | And as far as I’m concerned, | 而就我看来 |
[26:01] | you think you’re better than me. | 你也觉得你比我强 |
[26:03] | Donna, what’s going on? | 唐娜 怎么回事 |
[26:05] | Because maybe I messed up, | 因为我也许搞砸了 |
[26:06] | but you know I don’t think I’m better than you. | 但你知道我不认为自己比你强 |
[26:09] | Maybu you don’t, Harvey, but Faye does. | 也许你不这么认为 哈维 但法耶认为 |
[26:12] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[26:13] | She said that since we’re together, | 她说因为我俩在一起了 |
[26:14] | one of us has to give up their vote, | 其中一人得放弃投票权 |
[26:16] | and that one of us is me. | 而那人就是我 |
[26:18] | What? Why didn’t you tell me? | 什么 你为什么不告诉我 |
[26:19] | Because I didn’t want to hear you say | 因为我不想听见你说 |
[26:20] | that your vote is more important than mine. | 你的票比我的票更重要 |
[26:22] | I wouldn’t have said that. | 我不会这么说 |
[26:23] | I would have put a stop to it, which I’m gonna do right now. | 我会制止这事 正如我现在要做的一样 |
[26:25] | – Good, you’re both here. – What is it now, Louis? | -很好 你俩都在 -怎么了 路易 |
[26:27] | We need to do something about Faye. | 我们要管管这个法耶 |
[26:28] | She took Gretchen and now she’s turned Katrina against me. | 她带走了格蕾琴 现在又策反了卡特里娜 |
[26:30] | Well, I’m sorry, Louis, | 抱歉 路易 |
[26:32] | but right now we have bigger fish to fry, | 但现在我们有更重要的事 |
[26:33] | because Faye said Donna has to lose her vote | 因为法耶说唐娜不能投票 |
[26:36] | because we’re seeing each other. | 就因为我们俩在一起了 |
[26:37] | That’s bullshit. She can’t do that. | 一派胡言 她不能这么做 |
[26:38] | Which is what I’m about to tell her. | 我正要去告诉她 |
[26:40] | No, you’re not. | 不 你不能 |
[26:41] | Well, then, I’m coming with you. | 那好 我跟你一起去 |
[26:42] | We’ll kill two birds with one stone. | 我们可以一石二鸟 |
[26:43] | You’re not coming anywhere. | 你哪儿也不能去 |
[26:44] | We only have so much leverage. | 我们的筹码不多 |
[26:45] | Donna losing her vote trumps you getting Gretchen back, | 唐娜争取投票权比你要回格蕾琴重要 |
[26:48] | and we have to pick our battles. | 我们只能二选一 |
[26:50] | And what a surprise; the battle we’re picking is yours. | 那都不用想 肯定是按你的意思来 |
[26:52] | Well, I’m not having it. | 我不同意 |
[26:53] | I say we go in there as a united front | 我建议我们齐心协力 |
[26:55] | and get it all back at once. | 一次搞定 |
[26:56] | And I say we wouldn’t have to go in there at all | 我说我们根本不用去她办公室 |
[26:58] | if you hadn’t have let her into our house in the first place. | 如果你一开始没让她踏进这里的话 |
[27:00] | – Harvey. – What’d you just say to me? | -哈维 -你对我说什么 |
[27:01] | You heard me. | 你听见了 |
[27:02] | You let her in here, and you didn’t even put up an ounce of resistance. | 是你放她进来的 甚至没有一丝抗争 |
[27:05] | Are you fucking kidding me? | 你在逗我吗 |
[27:07] | She’s here because Robert Zane fell on his sword for you. | 她来这是因为罗伯特·赞恩帮你背了黑锅 |
[27:10] | And let’s just go back a little further. | 让我们再往回看一点 |
[27:12] | She also wouldn’t be here if Jessica hadn’t been disbarred, | 若杰西卡没被吊销律师执照 她也不会在这 |
[27:14] | which only happened because you hired Mike Ross. | 而这全拜你雇了迈克·罗斯所赐 |
[27:17] | So if you wanna blame someone for Faye being here, | 所以如果你想为法耶的到来责怪谁 |
[27:19] | look in the goddamn mirror! | 好好照照镜子吧 |
[27:25] | Let him go. | 让他走 |
[27:27] | And while you’re at it, let this whole Faye thing go. | 趁我们谈到这事 别再管法耶这事了 |
[27:29] | – Donna– – Harvey, look at us. | -唐娜 -哈维 看看我们 |
[27:30] | We are at each other’s throats over this woman, | 我们为这女人互相争吵 |
[27:33] | and it’s just not worth it. | 这不值得 |
[27:34] | I know that, but– | 我知道 但是 |
[27:34] | No buts. My vote is important to me, | 没有但是 我很看重我的投票权 |
[27:36] | but this woman isn’t gonna be here forever. | 但这女人不会永远在这儿 |
[27:39] | And what’s more important than any of this, | 比这一切更重要的事 |
[27:41] | is our relationships with each other. | 是我们彼此之间的关系 |
[27:54] | How’d you know where to find me? | 你怎么知道我在这儿 |
[27:56] | ‘Cause I know you, Louis. | 因为我了解你 路易 |
[27:57] | When we fight and you bring up Jessica, | 我们吵架时你提到了杰西卡 |
[28:00] | you’re coming right back to where it all started. | 你就会回到一切开始的地方 |
[28:07] | I didn’t mean to say those things to you, Harvey. | 我不是有意跟你说那些话的 哈维 |
[28:08] | – I’m sorry. – It’s okay, Louis. | -对不起 -没关系 路易 |
[28:10] | I already let it go ’cause I know why you said them. | 我知道你为什么那么说 所以我不会放在心上的 |
[28:13] | You do? | 真的吗 |
[28:14] | Before you came in, Donna and I were arguing. | 你进来之前 我和唐娜在争吵 |
[28:16] | She made me see that I wasn’t treating her father with respect. | 她让我意识到 我并不尊重她的父亲 |
[28:19] | And then I did the same thing to you, | 然后我也没尊重你 |
[28:21] | and that’s why you lashed out. | 所以你才那样说我 |
[28:24] | I guess it is. | 看来是吧 |
[28:25] | The thing is, Louis, | 关键是 路易 |
[28:27] | we haven’t been treating each other with respect | 我们不尊重彼此 |
[28:29] | because Faye hasn’t been treating any of us with respect. | 是因为法耶不尊重我们所有人 |
[28:31] | But I think I know how to stop it. | 但我好像知道该怎么了结这事了 |
[28:33] | How? | 怎么办 |
[28:34] | By doing what you suggested in the first place. | 就像你最初建议的那样 |
[28:40] | Oh, you’re such a big girl. You got it. | 你是个大姑娘了 你做到了 |
[28:43] | You got it! Yay! | 你做到了 真棒 |
[28:51] | Hi, baby. | 亲爱的 |
[28:53] | Eat without me. I’m gonna be late again. | 你自己先吃吧 我又要晚点回去了 |
[28:55] | This is five nights in a row. | 你都连续五天不回家吃饭了 |
[28:56] | Does it have something to do with that guard? | 这跟那个警卫的事有关吗 |
[28:59] | No, I’m just busy. | 没有 我只是在忙 |
[29:02] | Turns out it was just a coincidence. | 原来那只是巧合 |
[29:04] | One had nothing to do with the other. | 两件事没有什么关系 |
[29:05] | Well, it’s nice to know that if something was going on, | 这是好事 要是背后真的有什么勾当 |
[29:08] | my man would have put a stop to it. | 我老公一定会把它叫停 |
[29:10] | Oh, baby, I gotta go. | 亲爱的 我要挂了 |
[29:12] | Joy just dropped the potatoes, I think. | 我猜乔伊刚把马铃薯弄掉了 |
[29:21] | What can I do for you, Craig? | 有什么需要我做的吗 克雷格 |
[29:22] | Look, Alex, I–I know I bit your head off, | 听着 亚历克斯 我知道我刚跟你发过火 |
[29:26] | but I have a favor to ask. | 但我得求你个人情 |
[29:27] | You offered to share a client with me? | 你提议过要跟我共同代理 |
[29:29] | Absolutely, Mayfield Foods. Let’s split it. | 当然 梅菲尔德食品 我们平分 |
[29:31] | I need you to give me half of Masterson instead. | 我需要你给我一半马斯特森 |
[29:33] | – What? – Masterson has the new Reform Corp project. | -什么 -马斯特森有改造公司的项目 |
[29:36] | They have a huge amount of business. | 他们有大笔的生意 |
[29:37] | – They can handle two lawyers. – No. | -他们用得上两个律师 -不行 |
[29:39] | You said you’d give me something. | 你说过要给我个客户的 |
[29:40] | Yeah, Mayfield Foods. | 对 梅菲尔德食品 |
[29:41] | And I told you they’re not big enough. | 那我告诉你 他们公司不够大 |
[29:43] | I need this, or I’m not gonna make my quarter. | 我需要这个 不然我这个季度业绩不够 |
[29:45] | I’ll never move up. | 我会没法升职的 |
[29:45] | And I’m telling you, you don’t want Masterson. | 那我告诉你 你不会想要马斯特森的 |
[29:47] | That’s bullshit! | 那是胡扯 |
[29:48] | I’ve wanted Masterson for a year and a half. | 我想要马斯特森已经一年半了 |
[29:50] | Are you really that greedy that you can’t share | 你真就那么贪吗 连一小部分成功 |
[29:52] | a tiny piece of your success with me? | 都不愿意和我分享 |
[29:54] | God damn it, Craig, | 真够了 克雷格 |
[29:55] | I told you, it’s Mayfield or nothing. | 我跟你讲 要么梅菲尔德 要么毛也没有 |
[29:57] | I offered it to you once. I’m offering it to you again. | 我跟你提过一次 现在再跟你提一次 |
[29:59] | So take it or fucking leave it, | 你爱要不要 |
[30:01] | but leave me the hell alone! | 但你别他妈再来烦我 |
[30:13] | Why do I get the feeling you’re not here | 为什么我觉得你不是来 |
[30:15] | to sell me Girl Scout cookies? | 跟我谈生意聊人生的 |
[30:16] | She came to see you, didn’t she? | 她来找过你是吧 |
[30:18] | How do you know? | 你怎么知道的 |
[30:19] | Because I know my wife, | 因为我了解我妻子 |
[30:21] | and she may have been pissed at me, | 她对我可能是真的生气 |
[30:22] | but no one protects their own more than her. | 但没人比她更护着家里人 |
[30:24] | No, I’d say they don’t. | 我觉得也是 |
[30:26] | Then tell me what she’s gonna do. | 那就告诉我她打算怎么办 |
[30:28] | Without any more help from me she’s not gonna do anything | 要是我不继续帮她 她什么都做不了 |
[30:30] | because the map I gave her stops halfway through. | 因为我给她指路只指了一半 |
[30:33] | Then I have a request. | 那我有个请求 |
[30:35] | – Give me the map instead of her. – Alex– | -把另一半路指给我 -亚历克斯 |
[30:37] | Samantha, please. This thing is my mess. | 萨曼莎 拜托 这是我自己的烂摊子 |
[30:39] | I can’t let her put herself at risk for me. | 我不能让她去为我冒险 |
[30:42] | Good, you’re both here. Saves me a trip. | 很好 你俩都在 省得我多跑一趟了 |
[30:45] | Harvey, what’s going on? | 哈维 发生了什么 |
[30:46] | A lot of things, some of which you know, | 发生了很多事 有的你们知道 |
[30:48] | some of which you don’t. | 有的还不知道 |
[30:49] | But I’m gonna tell you what they are, | 但我会一一告诉你们 |
[30:50] | and then tomorrow morning we’re gonna put a stop to them. | 然后我们明早去把这些事做个了结 |
[30:59] | Can I talk to you a sec? | 我能跟你说句话吗 |
[31:01] | What is it now, Louis? | 又怎么了 路易 |
[31:02] | You want me to knock over a liquor store? | 你想让我去抢烟酒商店吗 |
[31:04] | I want you to accept my apology. | 我想让你接受我的道歉 |
[31:09] | – I’m listening. – You were right. | -继续讲 -你说得对 |
[31:11] | I should never have used our friendship | 我不该利用我们的友谊 |
[31:12] | to ask you to do something that you were uncomfortable with, | 来让你做你不想做的事情 |
[31:14] | and I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[31:15] | But? | 但是呢 |
[31:16] | I still wanna know if you’re willing | 我还是想知道你愿不愿意 |
[31:18] | to put something in the code of conduct. | 在行为准则里加些东西 |
[31:20] | How is that any different from before? | 那和之前有什么区别吗 |
[31:21] | Because before I was trying to sneak it by Faye. | 因为之前我想从法耶眼皮底下溜过去 |
[31:24] | But if you’re willing to, | 但如果你愿意的话 |
[31:25] | this time we’re gonna ram it down her throat. | 这次我们要让她硬吞下去 |
[31:34] | – You ready? – I’m ready. | -你准备好了吗 -好了 |
[31:35] | Let’s go. | 我们走吧 |
[31:37] | Hey, did you tell Susan’s parents | 前两天你是不是跟苏珊父母 |
[31:38] | you were me the other day? | 说你是我来着 |
[31:40] | The other day? | 前两天吗 |
[31:40] | No, I was in Cairo the other day. | 不 前两天我在开罗 |
[31:42] | – Louis– – Alex, now’s not the time. | -路易 -亚历克斯 现在不适合谈这个 |
[32:04] | Did I miss the memo where someone called for a meeting? | 是我没看到备忘录吗 有人召集会议了吗 |
[32:07] | Donna’s not losing her vote. | 唐娜不会放弃投票权 |
[32:09] | I assume that means you’re giving up yours. | 那看来是你要放弃投票权了 |
[32:11] | We’re not giving up another goddamn thing. | 我们什么都不会再放弃了 |
[32:13] | It’s not giving something up. It’s avoiding a conflict. | 这不叫放弃 这是避免利益冲突 |
[32:16] | Harvey and I came up in the bullpen together. | 哈维和我是一起升上来的 |
[32:18] | Does that mean we have a conflict? | 那是不是说我们也有利益冲突 |
[32:19] | And I taught Louis how to fight after he got mugged. | 路易被抢之后 是我教他如何反击 |
[32:21] | What about us? | 我们之间也有吗 |
[32:22] | And Samantha had dinner at my home the other night, | 还有萨曼莎前几天在我家吃了晚饭 |
[32:24] | and that’s not gonna stop. | 而那只是个开始 |
[32:25] | While we’re at it, I’m asking Donna to be my child’s godmother, | 既然说到这里 我还要请唐娜做我孩子的教母 |
[32:27] | because that’s who we are at this firm, Faye. | 因为这家律所的我们就是这样的人 法耶 |
[32:29] | Friendship is different from a romantic entanglement, | 友谊不同于感情上的纠葛 |
[32:32] | and you all know it. | 你们都清楚 |
[32:33] | We also all trust each other. | 我们也都彼此信任 |
[32:35] | Which is why we all waived your so-called conflict, | 所以我们全都放弃你所谓的利益冲突 |
[32:37] | so there isn’t a problem anymore. | 这样就没什么问题了 |
[32:38] | Says who? | 谁说的 |
[32:39] | Says this clause that we just added | 来自你这份崭新的行为准则 |
[32:41] | to your shiny new code of conduct. | 这里有一项新加的条款 |
[32:43] | I have done nothing but try to help this firm, | 我所做的一切都是为了律所 |
[32:46] | and you people have resisted me from day one. | 而你们从一开始就很抗拒我 |
[32:49] | Because since day one you’ve done nothing | 那是因为从一开始 你除了发号施令 |
[32:51] | but dictate to us and treat us with open disrespect. | 和蔑视我们 什么也没做 |
[32:54] | Well, that stops right now. | 这种行为到此为止了 |
[32:56] | And if you don’t like it, we’ll all resign, | 否则我们全体辞职 |
[32:58] | and you’ll have to explain to the Bar | 而你则得向律师协会解释 |
[32:59] | why every name partner left | 为何所有冠名合伙人都出走 |
[33:01] | because you wouldn’t accept their legal right to waive conflict. | 只因你不让他们行使合法权力去平息冲突 |
[33:04] | So you can either kiss our ass | 所以你要么把我们奉为上宾 |
[33:05] | or kiss our asses good-bye, | 要么跟我们一拍两散 |
[33:07] | but we’re not hanging Donna out to dry. | 但我们不会弃唐娜不顾的 |
[33:21] | – Gretchen? – Ms. Richardson? | -格蕾琴 -理查德森女士 |
[33:23] | I told you to call me Faye. | 我说过的 叫我法耶就行 |
[33:25] | I know you did. | 我知道你说过 |
[33:30] | Did you tell Donna Paulsen the details of my divorce? | 你把我离婚的事情跟唐娜·鲍尔森说了吗 |
[33:34] | Did you find out about Donna and Harvey | 你是从我这窥探到 |
[33:36] | by snooping on me? | 唐娜和哈维的事吗 |
[33:38] | Because if the answer to my question is yes, | 如果你真是这么干的 |
[33:40] | I really don’t care to answer yours. | 我不屑于回答你的问题 |
[33:42] | I’m not here to scold, Gretchen. | 我不是来责怪你的 格蕾琴 |
[33:44] | I’m here to tell you that it was very painful | 我只想告诉你 让别人知道我离婚 |
[33:46] | to have that thrown in my face. | 是一件很痛苦的事情 |
[33:48] | Well, it was also painful to be taken from Louis, | 离开路易也是一件很痛苦的事情 |
[33:51] | not to mention for Donna to be treated the way you treated her. | 更不用说你是怎么对待唐娜的了 |
[33:54] | Which is exactly why I just told her | 这就是我为什么刚刚告诉她 |
[33:56] | she’s keeping her vote. | 她仍有投票权 |
[33:57] | – You did that? – I did. | -你真的这么干了 -是的 |
[33:59] | Maybe we all have things we can learn from each other. | 或许经过此事 我们都上了一课 |
[34:02] | Maybe we do. | 的确 |
[34:03] | Then how about you teach me something right now? | 那么你现在能给我上一课吗 |
[34:06] | Would Louis prefer to hear that he’s getting you back | 路易更希望从谁那里得到你要回去的消息 |
[34:08] | from me or from you? | 是你 还是我 |
[34:12] | I think, under the circumstances, | 我想 在这种情况下 |
[34:14] | he’d like to hear it from you. | 他更希望你告诉他 |
[34:17] | Thank you, Gretchen. | 谢谢你 格蕾琴 |
[34:29] | What’s that? | 这是什么 |
[34:30] | It’s the deal I’m willing to offer you | 这是我为了息事宁人 |
[34:33] | to make it all go away. | 而给你开的条件 |
[34:39] | This isn’t what Alex and I talked about. | 亚历克斯和我谈的可不是这个条件 |
[34:41] | It’s the best you’re gonna do. | 我不会再让步了 |
[34:42] | Then I might well just send everything I have | 那我不如把手头上所有的资料 |
[34:44] | down to the U.S. Attorney’s Office, | 送去联邦检察官办公室 |
[34:46] | because this doesn’t help me. | 因为这对我来说没有用 |
[34:47] | I don’t think you’re gonna do that. | 我认为你不会这么干 |
[34:49] | Why not? Because I also have this. | 为什么不 因为我手上还有这个 |
[34:58] | I get it. | 我明白了 |
[35:01] | Mutually assured destruction. | 你打算同归于尽 |
[35:02] | It’s not mutual anything | 这可不是同归于尽 |
[35:04] | because you have a peashooter and I have a howitzer. | 如果你手上是玩具枪 我的就是榴弹炮 |
[35:06] | That’s bullshit. I come forward– | 一派胡言 我会站出来… |
[35:08] | You come forward, it might not go well for Alex, | 你站出来 或许对亚历克斯不利 |
[35:10] | but he’s not gonna end up in prison. | 但他不会蹲监狱 |
[35:13] | I come forward… | 我站出来的话… |
[35:15] | and you will. | 你就会蹲监狱 |
[35:17] | All right. | 好吧 |
[35:19] | – I’ll take your deal. – Oh, it’s too late for that. | -我接受你的提议 -太晚了 |
[35:22] | I was willing to compromise, | 我本想跟你和解 |
[35:23] | but now you’ve made me leverage you | 但你非要我使出手上的筹码 |
[35:25] | and I’m not gonna do two dirty things in one trip, | 而且我可不想一次干两件脏活 |
[35:29] | especially when we still have a chance to do none. | 更何况我们仍有机会可以一件脏活都不干 |
[35:31] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[35:32] | We’re gonna act like your peashooter | 我们假装你的玩具枪 |
[35:34] | and my howitzer never existed. | 和我的榴弹炮都不存在 |
[35:36] | We’re gonna negotiate this thing one on one, | 我们一件件地处理这些事情 |
[35:38] | and I’m gonna crush you the old-fashioned way: | 而我则会用传统的方式 |
[35:40] | by being a better lawyer. | 用我更出色的律师水平打败你 |
[35:50] | Thanks for coming, James. | 感谢大驾光临 詹姆斯 |
[35:54] | You invited me to your home to make peace, Harvey. | 你邀请我来你家和好 哈维 |
[35:57] | I couldn’t exactly refuse. | 我真的难以拒绝 |
[35:59] | Not just to make peace. | 不只是和好 |
[36:01] | I wanted to show what I hadn’t shown you before: | 我想向你表示之前我从未表示的 |
[36:04] | respect. | 尊敬 |
[36:06] | Not sure I understand where you’re going with this. | 我不太确定你的意思 |
[36:08] | I like to think I’m a smart guy, | 我自认为聪明 |
[36:10] | but sometimes I don’t see what’s right in front of my face. | 但有些时候我看不清近在眼前的东西 |
[36:14] | I thought I was showing you I cared, | 我以为我之前是在向你展示我在意这些事 |
[36:16] | but instead, maybe it seemed like I don’t respect you. | 但 也许这样会显得我不尊重你 |
[36:20] | Donna told you that, didn’t she? | 是唐娜告诉你的 是吗 |
[36:22] | She did, and if you’re anything like me, | 是的 要说你和我相似的地方 |
[36:24] | you might not have been aware | 你或许也没意识到 |
[36:25] | that that’s what was going on for you. | 你和我的做法如出一辙 |
[36:29] | Sounds like you two are a lot like me and her mother. | 听起来 你们俩挺像我和她的母亲 |
[36:33] | James, you have an amazing marriage. | 詹姆斯 你的婚姻非常幸福美满 |
[36:35] | You’ve raised a wonderful daughter, | 你养育了一位优秀的女儿 |
[36:37] | and you’ve had love in your life all this time. | 一直以来 你的生活中充满着爱 |
[36:42] | If that’s not something to respect, | 如果这不值得尊敬 |
[36:43] | then I don’t know what is. | 我不知道什么能值得尊敬 |
[36:45] | And Donna once told me | 唐娜曾经告诉我 |
[36:47] | about when you and her mother were separated | 你和她妈妈分居的时候 |
[36:49] | and what you did to get her back. | 你是怎么让她回到你身边的 |
[36:50] | That’s the most romantic thing I’ve ever heard. | 那是我听说过的最浪漫的事 |
[36:53] | I wouldn’t have taken you for the romantic type. | 我从没觉得你是浪漫那一类型的 |
[36:55] | That’s because I’ve never shown you I was. | 那是因为我从未向你展示浪漫的一面 |
[36:57] | I’m sorry if I overreacted, Harvey. | 如果我反应过度了 我很抱歉 哈维 |
[37:02] | And maybe I am something like you, because… | 或许我和你挺像的 因为 |
[37:05] | I didn’t see it for what it was either. | 我确实看不出来我们为什么不像 |
[37:08] | And since you shared with me, | 既然你和我分享了你的感受 |
[37:09] | I’ll share with you. | 我也会和你分享我的感受 |
[37:12] | I’m up against it with this deal, | 我在这笔交易上遇到了困难 |
[37:14] | and if it’s not too late… | 如果还不是太晚… |
[37:16] | I could really use your help. | 我可以接受你的帮助 |
[37:19] | It’s not too late, James. | 还不算太晚 詹姆斯 |
[37:22] | Thank you, Harvey. | 谢谢你 哈维 |
[37:34] | Samantha. | 萨曼莎 |
[37:36] | Rosalie. | 罗莎莉 |
[37:38] | You went to see Craig, didn’t you? | 你见过克雷格了 是吗 |
[37:39] | – And what if I did? – I’d like to know why, | -如果是呢 -我想知道原因 |
[37:42] | because I thought I made it clear | 我认为我已经说的很清楚了 |
[37:43] | I wanted to do it myself. | 我想亲自解决 |
[37:45] | There were a lot of reasons, | 有很多原因 |
[37:46] | Rosalie, not the least of which is | 罗莎莉 最起码的一点是 |
[37:48] | the two of you were too emotional to see it clearly. | 你们俩都太情绪化以至于看不清局面 |
[37:52] | The two of us? | 我们俩 |
[37:52] | Yes, the two of you, | 是的 你们俩 |
[37:53] | because Alex figured out you came to me, | 因为亚历克斯发现你来找了我 |
[37:55] | and he wanted to save you | 而他想救你 |
[37:56] | as much as you wanted to save him. | 和你想救他的愿望一样强烈 |
[37:59] | But I knew if I was the one to put that gun on the table, | 但我知道如果去示威的是我 |
[38:02] | we might just get away with not having to fire it. | 可能就不需要真的动手 |
[38:04] | Why not? | 为什么 |
[38:05] | Because I’ve done it before. | 因为以前我做到过 |
[38:09] | And what were the others? | 那其他的呢 |
[38:11] | “The others”? | 什么”其他的” |
[38:12] | The other reasons. | 其他理由 |
[38:15] | You welcomed me into your home the other night | 那天晚上你邀请我去了你家 |
[38:18] | and I saw what you had– | 我看到了你拥有的幸福 |
[38:20] | what you had to lose. | 看到了你不能失去的东西 |
[38:23] | I’ve never had that. | 那些是我从未拥有过的 |
[38:27] | I wanted to protect it. | 我想保护它 |
[38:29] | You are one hell of a woman, | 你真是个不凡的女人 |
[38:31] | Samantha Wheeler. | 萨曼莎·惠勒 |
[38:32] | Well, I don’t know about that. | 这我就不知道了 |
[38:34] | Well, I do. | 我知道 |
[38:35] | Thank you, Samantha. | 谢谢你 萨曼莎 |
[38:38] | From the both of us. | 我们两个都很感激 |
[38:41] | You are both welcome. | 你们两个都不用客气 |
[38:45] | What do you say | 要不要 |
[38:47] | you come over to our house | 去我们家做客 |
[38:48] | for a late-night game of Settlers of Catan? | 和我们一起玩卡坦岛怎么样 |
[38:51] | What the hell is that? | 那是什么鬼 |
[38:53] | Just some good family fun. | 很好玩的家庭游戏 |
[38:56] | Well, maybe you should spend the evening with your family. | 也许今晚你应该和家人一起度过 |
[38:59] | Who’s to say we wouldn’t be? | 谁说你去就不是了 |
[39:05] | Anyway, we haven’t talked recently as much as I’d like, | 总之 最近我们聊天太少了 |
[39:08] | and I guess I was just missing my friend. | 我就是想念朋友了 |
[39:12] | Give me a call when you can. | 有时间的话给我回电 |
[39:14] | I love you, Rachel. | 爱你 瑞秋 |
[39:16] | Bye. | 拜拜 |
[39:20] | Where’ve you been? | 你去哪了 |
[39:22] | I went to go thank you | 我还去找你 |
[39:23] | for taking care of me with Faye | 想为你解决了法耶的事道谢 |
[39:25] | but you were gone. | 可是你已经走了 |
[39:26] | I had to take care of something else. | 我有其他事要处理 |
[39:29] | Why are you smiling? | 你笑什么 |
[39:30] | Because your dad loves me. | 因为你爸现在很爱我了 |
[39:32] | You made it right with him? | 你和他和好了 |
[39:33] | I did. | 是的 |
[39:34] | And before you tell me how happy you are with me, | 在你跟我说你为此有多高兴之前 |
[39:37] | I have something to say. | 我有话想跟你说 |
[39:39] | You said I needed to share | 你说如果我不同意你的话 |
[39:42] | when I disagree with you, | 应该主动告诉你 |
[39:43] | but if we’re gonna make this work, | 但如果我们要这么走下去 |
[39:45] | you also have to come to me | 那你的生活出现问题时 |
[39:47] | when something is going wrong in your life. | 你也应该主动跟我说 |
[39:49] | You’re talking about Faye. | 你是在说法耶的事 |
[39:51] | You can’t keep things like her going after your vote from me. | 她要取消你投票权这种事 你不该瞒着我 |
[39:54] | Even if you don’t want me to do anything about it, | 即使你不希望我出面解决 |
[39:56] | you need to trust me with it. | 也应该让我知情 |
[39:58] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[40:00] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[40:04] | I’ll try. | 我会努力 |
[40:06] | Come here. | 来抱抱 |
[40:15] | Wait a second. | 等等 |
[40:16] | What do you mean “if” this is gonna work? | 什么叫”如果”要一起走下去 |
[40:18] | Donna, you know we’re gonna be together forever, right? | 唐娜 你知道我们会永远在一起的 对吧 |
[40:21] | Well, not if that’s how you’re gonna ask me. | 你把这事说得这么轻巧我才不要 |
[40:22] | Doesn’t matter how I ask you. | 我怎么说都不重要 |
[40:24] | Why not? | 为什么 |
[40:25] | Because we both know however I ask | 因为你我都很清楚 不管我怎么问 |
[40:27] | it won’t be exactly the way you would have instructed me to ask, | 都绝不会和你想要的那种方式一模一样 |
[40:30] | so might as well ask you any way I want. | 所以还不如干脆就用我自己的方式问了 |
[40:33] | Well… | 这… |
[40:35] | – That–I– – Go ahead. | -可是…我… -继续 |
[40:37] | – Okay… – Keep stumbling. | -好吧… -继续结巴 |
[40:39] | That’s only the second time I’ve ever seen you at a loss for words. | 这可是我有生以来第二次见你张口结舌 |
[40:42] | So, we’re engaged, then? | 所以我们是订婚了吗 |
[40:44] | Well, I… | 这个… |
[40:46] | No, it’s– | 不是… |
[40:47] | Look who’s stumbling now. | 瞧瞧现在是谁结巴了 |
[40:48] | No, it’s just–I never considered marriage part of– | 不是 只是我从来没觉得婚姻和… |
[40:51] | Part of what? | 和什么不是一回事 |
[40:52] | Being together forever? | 永远在一起吗 |
[40:53] | Sweet baby Jesus. | 我的老天爷啊 |
[40:54] | I never thought I’d say this, | 从来没想到我会这么说 |
[40:55] | but thank God my mom is calling. | 但是感谢上帝 我妈来了电话 |
[40:58] | Mom, how can I help you? | 妈 有什么事吗 |
[41:00] | Maybe you need me to come up there a few days? | 是不是需要我去你那边待几天 |
[41:03] | I just wanted to see how it turned out with Donna’s dad. | 我只是想问问你和唐娜父亲的事怎么样了 |
[41:06] | It went great. | 特别好 |
[41:08] | In fact, there’s someone here I’d like to introduce you to. | 事实上 我旁边就有一个我想介绍你认识的人 |
[41:13] | Mom, meet Donna. | 妈 这是唐娜 |
[41:16] | Donna, meet Lily. | 唐娜 这是莉莉 |
[41:18] | Lily, you have no idea how long I have been wanting to meet you. | 莉莉 你根本不知道我想认识你多久了 |
[41:22] | Probably just as long as I’ve been wanting to meet you. | 也许就和我想认识你一样久吧 |
[41:24] | Well, now that the two of you have met– | 好了 既然你们俩现在认识了… |
[41:28] | – Mom, I’ll give you call– – Oh, no, no, no. | -妈妈 回头我再… -那可不行 |
[41:29] | You’re not gonna get off that easy. | 才不会这么轻易放过你 |
[41:31] | Hey, Lily, | 莉莉 |
[41:32] | listen to what your son just tried to pull off. | 听听你儿子刚才说了什么 |
[41:35] | I’m all ears. | 洗耳恭听 |