时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:07] | I’m managing partner. That gives me certain rights– | 我是经营合伙人 这就让我有权… |
[00:10] | Not anymore. | 没有了 |
[00:10] | Effective immediately, you’re stripped of your title | 即刻生效 你失去了头衔 |
[00:13] | and all the duties that go with it. | 以及该头衔相关的责任 |
[00:14] | Her being here | 她在这的话 |
[00:15] | might actually make you fight fair for a change. | 可以让你这回不使阴招了 |
[00:17] | How fair do you want this fight to be? | 你想怎样光明正大 |
[00:18] | Anything that could get us disbarred | 任何可能让我们被吊销执照 |
[00:19] | or put in prison is off-limits. | 或者进监狱的事都不行 |
[00:21] | You got yourself a deal. | 那就按你说的办 |
[00:22] | I’m not handing Harvey a win, | 我不会将胜利拱手让给哈维 |
[00:23] | and I’m certainly not handing one to his new second fiddle. | 我更不会将胜利让给他新找的副手 |
[00:25] | You’re not handing anything to anybody. | 你没有什么可以拱手相让 |
[00:28] | You lied to me. | 你骗了我 |
[00:29] | All I did was produce a piece of evidence | 我只是提供了证据 |
[00:30] | that proves exactly what we know he did. | 证明了我们知道他真做了的事 |
[00:33] | You didn’t produce it. | 这不叫提供 |
[00:34] | You fabricated it, | 这叫伪造 |
[00:35] | because you can’t stand someone getting the better of you. | 因为你受不了别人赢过你 |
[00:38] | She is never gonna stop coming. | 她绝不会停手 |
[00:39] | Zane’s name, Louis’s title, Samantha’s job. | 赞恩的名字 路易的职位 萨曼莎的工作 |
[00:42] | I don’t want to be a part of doing this to someone’s family. | 我不想成为破坏别人家庭的一份子 |
[00:44] | Faye saw me yelling at Samantha, Donna. | 法耶看到我和萨曼莎吵架了 唐娜 |
[00:47] | That’s how she knew. | 所以她才会知道 |
[00:48] | I just found out where my biological father is. | 我刚刚得知了我的亲生父亲在哪里 |
[00:50] | And I was gonna go tomorrow, but I don’t want to go alone. | 我本来要明天去 但我不想一个人去 |
[00:52] | Well, I could certainly use a break from Faye. | 我很愿意远离法耶几天 |
[00:54] | You’d really go with me? | 你真愿意陪我去吗 |
[00:55] | I’ll pick you up in the morning. | 明早我来接你 |
[01:01] | Here, I packed you some breakfast for the road. | 给 我给你准备了点早餐 带着路上吃 |
[01:05] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[01:10] | Listen, are you sure you’re good with me going on this trip? | 听着 你真愿意让我陪她去吗 |
[01:14] | Not a lot of women would want their men doing this. | 很多女人不愿意让她们男人干这种事 |
[01:16] | Harvey, I’m not a lot of women. | 哈维 我不是那很多女人之一 |
[01:17] | No, you’re not. | 嗯 你确实不是 |
[01:19] | And the truth is, any one of us would be there for her, | 而且说实话 我们俩都会愿意陪她去的 |
[01:21] | but you’re the one who knows what she’s going through the most. | 但你是最理解她心情的那个 |
[01:23] | She was abandoned by her parents.I wasn’t. | 她被她父母遗弃了 我没有 |
[01:25] | No, but when it came to your mother, | 确实 但说到你母亲 |
[01:26] | you felt like you were. | 你总觉得自己被她遗弃了 |
[01:28] | And you were estranged from her for a long time. | 而且你确实和她疏远了很长一段时间 |
[01:30] | None of us knows what that feels like. | 我们都不知道那是什么感觉 |
[01:31] | Maybe I am the best man for the job. | 也许我确实是做这件事的最佳人选 |
[01:33] | As far as I’m concerned, you’re the best man for any job. | 在我看来 无论做什么事你都是最佳人选 |
[01:37] | And I love you. | 我爱你 |
[01:38] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[01:40] | I love you, too. | 我也爱你 |
[01:42] | You’re an idiot. | 你是个傻瓜 |
[01:52] | Two full days. | 整整两天 |
[01:55] | He’s gone two full days. | 他要离开整整两天 |
[01:58] | I can sit in his chair, listen to his records. | 我可以坐他的椅子 听他的唱片 |
[02:02] | I can finally be Harvey Specter, | 我终于可以成为哈维·斯佩克特了 |
[02:05] | and no one will ever know. | 而且没有任何人会发现 |
[02:11] | What the– is this place bugged? | 什么鬼…这地方被窃听了吗 |
[02:13] | Harvey can’t possibly know I’m in here. | 哈维不可能知道我在这里 |
[02:16] | Or can he? | 还是说他知道 |
[02:17] | – Hello? – Hello, this Harvey Specter? | -你好 -你好 是哈维·斯佩克特吗 |
[02:20] | Maybe. That depends. Who’s calling? | 也许 看情况 请问你是 |
[02:21] | Have you heard my voice before | 你之前听过我的声音 |
[02:22] | or met me in any way, shape, or form? | 或者以任何形态见过我吗 |
[02:24] | No, but I was hoping to soon. | 没有 但我本希望我们能很快见面的 |
[02:25] | This is Ted Tucker. | 我是泰德·塔克 |
[02:26] | – The Ted Tucker? – That’s right. | -那位泰德·塔克吗 -没错 |
[02:28] | Unless I’m mistaken, | 除非我搞错了 |
[02:29] | you’re the Harvey Specter. | 不然你就是那位哈维·斯佩克特吧 |
[02:31] | You bet your ass I am. What can I do for you, T-Dog? | 我当然是了 有什么能帮到你的 塔兄 |
[02:33] | As long as it’s on the phone, I’m good to go. | 只要不用见面 什么都可以 |
[02:34] | I was hoping that we could meet | 我本希望我们可以见一面的 |
[02:36] | on a very important matter. | 有件很重要的事 |
[02:38] | Yeah. Let’s set it up. | 好啊 我们安排一下 |
[02:39] | Any time after Friday. I have a cold right now, | 周五之后都可以 我现在感冒了 |
[02:41] | so my voice will be different then, but… | 所以到时声音会不一样 但… |
[02:43] | Next week’s not gonna work for me, Harvey. | 我下周没空 哈维 |
[02:45] | I need to meet with you, and I need it to be today. | 我需要和你见一面 就今天 |
[02:47] | Today? In person? | 今天 见面 |
[02:49] | Uh, no, listen, Ted, at the moment I’m a little… | 不行 听着 泰德 现在我有点… |
[02:51] | No “at the moment.” I want to take you to lunch. | 不是”现在” 我想请你吃午餐 |
[02:54] | And I promise you it’ll be the best lunch you’ve ever had. | 我保证那会是你吃过的最棒的午餐 |
[02:58] | The– okay, Ted, can you just hold on one second, please? | 好吧 泰德 能等我一下下吗 |
[03:08] | You know what, T-Dog? I can’t make that happen. | 你猜怎么着 塔兄 我去不了 |
[03:10] | But what I can do is I can send my partner, Louis Litt, | 但我可以派我的搭档路易·利特去 |
[03:12] | who happens to be an excellent attorney in his own right. | 他刚好也是个非常优秀的律师 |
[03:14] | In fact, when you meet him, | 实际上 你见到他时 |
[03:15] | he’ll sound just like me. | 会发现他听上去和我一模一样 |
[03:17] | Harvey, I don’t want to meet with some schlub I’ve never heard of. | 哈维 我不想见某个我从没听过的蠢货 |
[03:20] | Now, you want to have the best lunch you’ve ever had or not? | 你到底还想不想吃最棒的午餐了 |
[03:24] | Just tell me when and where, and I’ll be there. | 告诉我时间地点 我会到的 |
[03:36] | What? | 怎么了 |
[03:37] | Nothing. It’s just… | 没什么 只是… |
[03:39] | is this your car? | 这是你的车吗 |
[03:40] | No, I belong to a car club. Why? | 不是 我是汽车俱乐部的 怎么了 |
[03:42] | It’s just this particular car brings up a lot of memories for me. | 这辆车勾起了我不少回忆 |
[03:46] | Like what? | 比方说 |
[03:47] | For starters, it’s the first car I ever drove. | 首先 这是我开的第一辆车 |
[03:50] | Is that a good memory or a bad one? | 那是好的回忆还是不好的回忆 |
[03:52] | – Not great. – You want me to take it back? | -不太好 -需要我把它送回去吗 |
[03:54] | I know this trip’s important to you. | 我知道这趟旅程对你很重要 |
[03:56] | It’ll only take an hour. | 只需要一个小时 |
[03:57] | I appreciate the offer, Harvey, | 我很感谢你的提议 哈维 |
[03:58] | but I just want to get on the road. | 但我只想赶快出发 |
[04:01] | – Let’s go. – Thanks. | -那我们走吧 -谢谢 |
[04:16] | I didn’t mean to do it. I just threw it over your head. | 我不是故意的 它朝你头上飞过去了 |
[04:18] | – You saw. – I know, Adam. | -你看到了 -我知道 亚当 |
[04:20] | – It wasn’t your fault. – What are we gonna do? | -不是你的错 -我们该怎么办 |
[04:22] | We’re gonna tell him I did it. | 我们告诉他是我干的 |
[04:24] | – S-S-Samantha– – Adam, he must’ve heard it. | -萨曼莎 -亚当 他一定听到了 |
[04:26] | He’s gonna be down here in about two seconds. | 他估计还有两秒钟就来了 |
[04:28] | Just do what I say, okay? | 照我说的做 好吗 |
[04:35] | Which one of you did this? | 你们谁干的 |
[04:37] | – I did. – My new car. | -是我 -我的新车 |
[04:39] | My new fucking car! | 我他妈的新车 |
[04:44] | Get in the house. | 进屋去 |
[04:45] | – I did it. – Adam. | -是我做的 -亚当 |
[04:46] | – What did you just say? – It wasn’t her. It was me. | -你刚才说什么 -不是她 是我 |
[04:48] | – And it was an accident. – Get inside. | -是个意外 -进去 |
[04:51] | – But– – Now! | -但是 -快进去 |
[04:53] | No. You want to hit someone, hit me. | 不 你要是想打人 打我 |
[04:55] | I’m the one who lied about it. | 我才是撒谎的人 |
[04:57] | Get the hell inside, then. | 那就滚进去啊 |
[04:59] | And, you, if I ever see you near this car again, | 如果我再在这辆车附近看到你 |
[05:03] | you’re gonna wish you’d never been born. | 你会希望你没有出生 |
[05:04] | Living with you, I bet he already does. | 和你住在一起 我敢肯定他已经后悔了 |
[05:07] | You don’t think I know what you’re doing? | 你以为我不知道你在干什么吗 |
[05:08] | Well, I got news for you. | 好吧 告诉你件事 |
[05:09] | You’re not always gonna be around to protect him. | 你不会一直在他身边保护他 |
[05:11] | What’s that supposed to mean? | 这是什么意思 |
[05:12] | I was gonna save it so you wouldn’t cause | 我本来不想说什么的 以免你惹更多麻烦 |
[05:14] | any more trouble, but you’re being reassigned next week. | 但你下周就要被分配到别处了 |
[05:16] | Now get inside before I give him what’s coming to him. | 在我处罚他之前进屋去 |
[05:31] | You ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[05:33] | Yeah, let’s go. | 是的 走吧 |
[06:15] | Donna, I need to know every piece of business | 唐娜 我想要知道 |
[06:16] | we have on Reed Communications,. | 我们在里德通信公司的每笔业务 |
[06:17] | and I need it as soon as possible. | 我现在十万火急 |
[06:19] | Louis, I would love to help you out, | 路易 我很乐意帮你 |
[06:20] | but right now I’m in the middle of–Oh, my God, wig! | 但现在我正在 天呐 假发 |
[06:22] | – Donna. – Louis, what the hell is on your head? | -唐娜 -路易 你头上到底是什么 |
[06:26] | – This is my Harvey wig. – Your what, what? | -这是我的哈维假发 -你的什么 什么 |
[06:28] | I’m going to lunch. I need to pretend to be Harvey. | 我要去吃午饭 我得假装成哈维 |
[06:29] | This is my wig. What’s the problem? | 这是我的假发 有什么问题 |
[06:30] | Countless things, but, Louis, I’m gonna need you to back up. | 问题多了 但是路易 我要你往回讲点 |
[06:33] | Well, how far back do you need me to go? | 好吧 从哪讲起 |
[06:34] | Everyone knows Harvey has great hair. | 大家都知道哈维有一头秀发 |
[06:35] | If I’m gonna pretend to be him, I need the wig. | 如果我要伪装成他 我需要假发 |
[06:37] | Further back than that, Louis. | 再往前一点 路易 |
[06:38] | Like, how about all the way back | 不如从你为什么 |
[06:40] | to why you need to pretend to be Harvey in the first place? | 要假装成哈维开始说起吧 |
[06:42] | All right. I answered Harvey’s phone. | 好吧 我接了哈维的电话 |
[06:44] | And as a prank, for a second, I pretended to be him. | 作为一个恶作剧 我假装成了他 |
[06:47] | But, Donna, it ended up being Ted Tucker on the other end. | 但是 唐娜 结果电话那头是泰德·塔克 |
[06:50] | He wanted to meet Harvey for lunch to convince him | 他想和哈维共进午餐以说服哈维 |
[06:53] | to sign him, and he’s only in town one day. | 做他的律师 而且他只在城里待一天 |
[06:55] | There was nothing I could do. | 我也是迫于无奈 |
[06:56] | There was plenty you could do, like tell him you’re not Harvey. | 你可以做很多 比如告诉他你不是哈维 |
[06:58] | What would be the point of that? | 那又有什么意义呢 |
[06:59] | Louis, look at me. You cannot sign him. | 路易 看着我 你不能签他 |
[07:02] | The first time he comes to the office, he’s gonna figure it out. | 等他一来办公室就会穿帮的 |
[07:04] | I know that, Donna. | 这个我知道 唐娜 |
[07:04] | That’s why I need the Reed Communications stuff. | 这就是为什么我需要里德通信公司的东西 |
[07:06] | – What are you talking about? – It is a conflict of interest. | -你在说什么 -这里面有利益冲突 |
[07:08] | I’m just gonna go to lunch, show him Reed’s agreement, | 我去吃午饭 给他看里德的协议 |
[07:11] | and explain that we can’t sign him. | 解释我们不能签他 |
[07:14] | Louis, this is a really bad idea. | 路易 这真是个坏主意 |
[07:16] | Donna, I was Harvey for two seconds, | 唐娜 我当了两秒钟的哈维 |
[07:18] | and it made me feel like I have never felt before. | 那让我有了一种我从未有过的感觉 |
[07:22] | Harvey gets to feel that way every day of his life. | 哈维每天都有这种感觉 |
[07:24] | I just want to feel that way for one lunch. | 我只想在一顿午餐时有这种感觉 |
[07:27] | Okay, Louis, I will let this go. | 好吧 路易 我不管了 |
[07:31] | But one lunch and one lunch only. | 但只能是一顿午餐 下不为例 |
[07:36] | Oh, and one more thing. | 还有一件事 |
[07:37] | You want me to get rid of the wig, don’t you? | 你想让我把假发拿掉 是吧 |
[07:38] | More than anything I’ve ever wanted in my entire life. | 那是我此生最想做的事 |
[07:46] | Mr. Specter. | 斯佩克特先生 |
[07:53] | Mr. Specter. | 斯佩克特先生 |
[08:02] | Mr. Specter. | 斯佩克特先生 |
[08:03] | All right. | 好吧 |
[08:06] | Mr. Specter. | 斯佩克特先生 |
[08:13] | Harvey Specter in the flesh. | 哈维·斯佩克特大驾光临 |
[08:17] | All this for just the two of us? | 这一切都是为了我们俩吗 |
[08:19] | Well, I didn’t know what you liked, | 我不知道你喜欢吃什么 |
[08:22] | so I just ordered the entire menu. | 所以菜单上有的我都点了 |
[08:24] | – Of course you did. – And we can get you anything | -你当然这么做了 -我们可以给你找到 |
[08:26] | you’d like from anywhere in the state. | 这个州任何地方你喜欢的任何东西 |
[08:28] | – Anything? – Anything. | -任何东西吗 -任何东西 |
[08:30] | Well, that won’t be necessary. | 那倒不必 |
[08:31] | I’ll just take the nine most difficult to find items in Manhattan. | 那我就要九样曼哈顿最难找的东西 |
[08:34] | Excellent choices. | 绝佳的选择 |
[08:36] | And, uh, Mr. Specter, I’m sorry, | 斯佩克特先生 抱歉 |
[08:38] | but we only have three of the four most expensive | 但我们只有三瓶用钱能买到的 |
[08:41] | bottles of champagne that money can buy. | 最昂贵的香槟 |
[08:43] | We, uh, failed to procure the fourth. | 我们没能拿到第四瓶 |
[08:46] | Well, I guess we’ll just have to settle for three. | 那就三瓶吧 |
[08:58] | So I said, “Life is like this. | 所以我说”生活在这个档次 |
[09:01] | I like this.” | 而我在这里” |
[09:03] | I’ll bet you did. Then what happened? | 当然了 然后呢 |
[09:04] | He totally caved, like they always do. | 他完全屈服了 一如既往 |
[09:07] | Of course he did. | 当然了 |
[09:09] | Snails. | 蜗牛 |
[09:13] | – I hear you love basketball. – Yes, I do. | -我听说你喜欢篮球 -没错 |
[09:16] | – Want to talk a little LeBron? – No, I do not. | -想谈谈勒布朗吗 -不 不想 |
[09:18] | Whatever that is. | 不管那是什么 |
[09:19] | Like I don’t know. Up top! | 逗你玩的呢 击个掌 |
[09:22] | More champagne, sir? | 再来点香槟吗 先生 |
[09:23] | Are you out of your fucking mind, Jeeves? | 你傻了吗 服务生 |
[09:25] | More everything! | 所有都再来点 |
[09:34] | All right, all right, so… | 好 好 那么… |
[09:36] | so the next thing I know, | 接下去 |
[09:39] | Mike comes out of prison without a scratch on him, | 迈克毫发无伤地从监狱出来 |
[09:42] | and I am waiting there with a limo and his woman. | 而我带着他的女人 在豪华车里等他 |
[09:45] | I mean, who does that? | 谁会这么干 |
[09:47] | I do! | 我会 |
[09:49] | Wait a second. Wait a second. | 等等 等等 |
[09:54] | Seriously, Harvey, I’ve heard the stories, | 说真的 哈维 我听过这些故事 |
[09:56] | but I have just one question. | 但我有个问题 |
[09:58] | When you hired Mike Ross, did you know he was a fraud? | 当你雇迈克·罗斯时 你知道他是冒牌货吗 |
[10:02] | You really want to know the truth? | 你真的想知道吗 |
[10:03] | You know I do. | 你知道我想 |
[10:05] | You can’t handle the truth! | 你承受不了事实 |
[10:11] | – That’s my favorite movie! – Of course it is, Tucker. | -那是我最爱的电影 -当然了 塔克 |
[10:13] | I’m Harvey Specter. | 我是哈维·斯佩克特 |
[10:30] | What were the other memories? | 还有什么回忆 |
[10:32] | What? | 什么 |
[10:33] | You were saying this car brings back a lot of memories. | 你刚说这车勾起了不少回忆 |
[10:35] | I’m just wondering what those memories were. | 我很好奇是什么回忆 |
[10:38] | Let’s just say you’re not the only one who belongs to that car club. | 这么说吧 你不是那家汽车俱乐部唯一的会员 |
[10:41] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[10:42] | Kaldor–he used to drive this car all the time. | 考德以前常开这车 |
[10:46] | Thought he was so cool. | 以为自己很酷 |
[10:46] | Why didn’t you tell me that? | 你为什么不告诉我 |
[10:49] | Now I want to take it back. | 现在我不想开了 |
[10:51] | I don’t want to look anything like that douche. | 我不想和那个傻冒一样 |
[10:53] | Don’t worry, Harvey. You do make it look cool. | 别担心 哈维 你让这车变酷了 |
[10:57] | Besides, I never actually got to ride in it. | 而且 我从没上过这车 |
[11:00] | I always wanted to. | 我一直想 |
[11:11] | Hey, hey, Adam, wake up. | 亚当 醒醒 |
[11:14] | What? What is it– | 什么 怎么了 |
[11:15] | Shh, okay. We’re getting away from here. | 小点声 我们要离开这里 |
[11:18] | And we’re getting away from him. | 我们要离开他 |
[11:19] | What? What are you talking about? | 什么 你说什么 |
[11:21] | – We can’t just run away. – We won’t be running. | -我们不能跑走 -我们不会跑 |
[11:23] | – We’ll be driving. – You took his keys? | -我们开车走 -你拿了他的车钥匙 |
[11:25] | He’s passed out downstairs. | 他在楼下睡着了 |
[11:26] | We’ll be miles away before he even knows what happened. | 等他知道发生什么时我们已经开远了 |
[11:29] | Samantha, we can’t just steal his car. | 萨曼莎 我们不能偷他的车 |
[11:32] | Where are we gonna go? | 我们要去哪儿 |
[11:34] | You see this? It’s coming your way. | 你看到这个了吗 你之后也会有的 |
[11:36] | And the longer we spend talking about this, | 我们在这犹豫的越久 |
[11:38] | the more time we lose. | 浪费的时间越多 |
[11:40] | It’s now or never. | 机不可失 |
[11:42] | So grab a bag, and let’s go. | 拿个包 我们走吧 |
[11:53] | – So you just stole a car? – Yeah. | -所以你偷了车 -对 |
[11:56] | We would’ve gotten away with it if we hadn’t been pulled over. | 我们本可以成功 但后来被拦下了 |
[11:59] | What, he woke up and called the cops? | 为什么 他醒来报警了吗 |
[12:00] | No, we got pulled over for the goddamn broken taillight. | 不是 我们是因为一个坏掉的尾灯被拦下了 |
[12:03] | Oh, jeez. | 天哪 |
[12:06] | It could’ve been worse. | 本可能更糟糕 |
[12:07] | I ended up with a new family, | 我后来去了个新家庭 |
[12:08] | and neither of us had to go back to Ron. | 我俩都没再回过罗恩那里 |
[12:12] | What happened to the little boy? | 那那个小男孩呢 |
[12:14] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[12:16] | – You know how it is. – No, I don’t. | -你也知道这些事 -不 我不知道 |
[12:18] | And I’m really sorry that you do. | 我很遗憾你知道 |
[12:20] | Well, I have plenty of other stories for another time. | 我还有很多故事 下次说吧 |
[12:25] | Another time? Why not right now? | 下次 为什么现在不说 |
[12:27] | Because I don’t love talking about my childhood. | 因为我不喜欢讲述我的童年 |
[12:29] | I can’t believe I even told you this story. | 我不敢相信自己竟然说了这个故事 |
[12:31] | I’m glad you did. | 我很高兴你说了 |
[12:33] | I never actually knew there was a caring side to you, Eric. | 我从没想过你有这么体贴的一面 艾瑞克 |
[12:36] | Yeah, it’s there. | 我有 |
[12:37] | You just have to get to know me a little bit. | 你只需要多了解我一点 |
[12:40] | Truth be told… | 说实话… |
[12:42] | as much as, uh, we’ve gotten to know each other on this case, | 尽管我们因为这个案子了解了彼此 |
[12:45] | I really wouldn’t mind getting to know you better. | 我很希望再多了解你一些 |
[12:49] | How about you just concentrate on getting to know those files? | 不如你专心研究这些文件吧 |
[12:52] | I’ll do my best, but, uh… | 我会尽力 但是… |
[12:54] | I’m having trouble concentrating on anything right about now. | 我现在干什么都难以集中注意力 |
[13:08] | Okay… | 好吧… |
[13:10] | I think it’s time we talk about the elephant in the room. | 我觉得该谈谈眼前的问题了 |
[13:12] | You mean you getting fired because of me? | 你是说我害你被炒了 |
[13:14] | I mean why I fabricated that evidence in the first place. | 我是说我最开始为什么伪造证据 |
[13:17] | I know why you did it. You can’t stand to lose. | 我知道为什么 你不想输 |
[13:20] | Well, if you know that | 如果你明白 |
[13:22] | and you’re always saying how much alike we are, | 而且你总说我们俩很类似 |
[13:24] | I don’t understand why you got so mad at me. | 我不明白你为什么对我这么生气 |
[13:27] | Because I told Mike we wouldn’t cross any lines. | 因为我告诉迈克我们不会越界 |
[13:30] | And I know you didn’t make that promise, | 我知道你虽然没许下这个承诺 |
[13:32] | and I know our client wasn’t breaking any laws | 我知道我们的客户待工人的方法 |
[13:34] | with the way they treated those workers. | 也没有违反任何法律 |
[13:36] | It’s just… | 只是… |
[13:39] | What? | 什么 |
[13:39] | Mike’s always on me about about doing the right thing, | 迈克总让我做正确的事 |
[13:41] | and now he’s out there walking the walk, | 而他现在在以身作则 |
[13:43] | and the least I owe him | 最起码我应该 |
[13:45] | is to think about right and wrong once in a while. | 偶尔想想事情的是非对错 |
[13:47] | You really admire him, don’t you? | 你真的很敬佩他 对吧 |
[13:49] | I don’t just admire him, Samantha. | 我不止是敬佩他 萨曼莎 |
[13:50] | He went to prison for me. | 他替我坐了牢 |
[13:53] | Talk about somebody who’s got your back. | 这可是支持我的人 |
[13:56] | I get it. I’m sorry. | 我懂 抱歉 |
[14:01] | It’s just… | 只是 |
[14:02] | when I went to see him, he called me “Second fiddle.” | 当我去见他时 他叫我”副手” |
[14:06] | After that, all I could see was red. | 在那之后 我就失去了理智 |
[14:10] | I shouldn’t have fabricated that evidence. | 我不该伪造证据 |
[14:13] | If I could go back and do it all over again, I wouldn’t. | 如果我可以重新来过 我不会这么干 |
[14:16] | Okay, then. | 那就好 |
[14:18] | So we’re good? | 那我们没问题了 |
[14:21] | We’re good. | 没问题了 |
[14:30] | Louis, what the hell happened? | 路易 发生什么了 |
[14:32] | I just got an engagement letter from Ted Tucker. | 我刚收到泰德·塔克的聘书 |
[14:34] | What happened was | 简单来说就是 |
[14:34] | it was the greatest lunch of my life. | 那是我这辈子最棒的一顿午餐 |
[14:37] | I mean, it went perfectly… | 进展非常顺利… |
[14:39] | right up until I told him we couldn’t sign him as a client | 直到我告诉他我们不能签他做客户 |
[14:41] | because we had a conflict. | 因为有利益冲突 |
[14:42] | – And then what happened? – He waived conflict. | -然后呢 -他放弃了利益冲突 |
[14:44] | Louis, he can’t do that. It’s not up to him. | 路易 他不能这么做 这由不得他 |
[14:46] | – It’s up to Reed Communications. – Not anymore. | -由里德通信决定 -不再是了 |
[14:48] | – What are you talking about? – He bought them, Donna. | -你在说什么 -他买了他们 唐娜 |
[14:51] | I was sitting right there. Pulls out his phone. | 我坐在那儿 他拿出手机 |
[14:53] | Next thing I know, he buys a Fortune 500 company | 紧接着 他买下了一个五百强公司 |
[14:56] | just as easy as ordering chicken pot pie, which he also did. | 就像买鸡肉派一样简单 他也买了鸡肉派 |
[14:58] | I mean, they didn’t even have chicken pot pie, | 他们那儿都没有鸡肉派 |
[15:00] | but they brought it to us, | 但餐厅给我们端上来了 |
[15:01] | along with nine other impossible to find things. | 还有九样其他不可能找到的东西 |
[15:03] | You want to know why? Because I’m Harvey Specter. | 你想知道原因吗 因为我是哈维·斯佩克特 |
[15:05] | But, Louis, you aren’t Harvey Specter, | 但路易 你不是哈维·斯佩克特 |
[15:07] | and you could’ve told him that at any time. | 你可以在任何时候告诉他 |
[15:08] | Did you hear what I just said? | 你没听到我刚说的吗 |
[15:09] | They brought us chicken pot pie. | 他们给我们端上了鸡肉派 |
[15:10] | Well, now I am bringing you something else. | 现在我要告诉你些别的事 |
[15:12] | The name of Reed Communications’ | 里德通信公司的 |
[15:14] | in-house counsel, Harold Gunderson. | 法律顾问 是哈罗德·甘德森 |
[15:17] | And he just called me to set up a meeting with Harvey. | 他刚打电话给我 安排和哈维见面 |
[15:19] | He wants to set up a late lunch right away. | 他想马上安排一个下午茶 |
[15:20] | But I’m stuffed. | 但我吃饱了 |
[15:21] | How does he eat so much and stay so thin? | 他吃那么多怎么还这么瘦 |
[15:23] | – I need a fucking nap. – Louis, focus! | -我得睡一会儿 -路易 集中注意力 |
[15:28] | You cannot keep this charade up any longer. | 你不能再演戏了 |
[15:29] | Harold knows that you’re not Harvey. | 哈罗德知道你不是哈维 |
[15:32] | So you better think of something before this whole thing | 所以你最好想出办法 以免事情 |
[15:34] | gets more out of control than it already is. | 变得比现在更失控 |
[15:39] | Okay. | 好 |
[15:41] | I think I know what I’m gonna do. | 我想我有办法了 |
[15:43] | – What? – Thinking like Louis got me into this. | -什么 -路易的思维模式让我陷入麻烦 |
[15:46] | Thinking like Harvey is gonna get me out. | 哈维的思维模式能让我摆脱麻烦 |
[15:51] | Well? | 怎么样 |
[15:53] | – What do you think? – Are you serious? | -你觉得如何 -你认真的吗 |
[15:55] | Eric, I told you that was not a great night for me. | 艾瑞克 我说了那晚对我来说不太好 |
[15:57] | I know, but I… | 我知道 但我… |
[16:00] | I thought we could take a bad memory | 我想我们可以把不好的回忆 |
[16:01] | and, you know, turn it into a good one. | 变成好的回忆 |
[16:04] | You know what? This is a bad idea. | 知道吗 这主意不好 |
[16:06] | No, wait. Come on, please, please, don’t. | 不 等等 拜托 别这样 |
[16:08] | S-Samantha, come on, it’s our six-month anniversary, you know? | 萨曼莎 拜托 今天是我们半年的纪念日 |
[16:11] | Please, don’t–don’t let whatever car I chose ruin that. | 拜托 别让我选的车毁了今天 |
[16:16] | You noticed it was our six-month anniversary. | 你知道今天是我们的六个月纪念日 |
[16:18] | Of course I did. | 当然 |
[16:18] | It’s been one of the best six months of my entire life. | 这是我人生中最美好的六个月 |
[16:22] | – You’re such a bullshitter. – I am, but not about this. | -你真是爱胡说 -是的 但这事不是 |
[16:26] | Want me to get a different car? I’ll get a different car. | 想让我换辆车吗 我可以去换辆车 |
[16:29] | – You’d really exchange it? – Yeah, I would. | -你真的愿意换 -是的 我愿意 |
[16:31] | Go upstairs. I’ll be back in an hour. | 上楼去 我一小时后回来 |
[16:38] | See that billboard? Best burgers in 50 miles. | 看那广告牌 五十英里后有最美味的汉堡 |
[16:41] | – Every billboard says that. – Come on. | -每块广告牌都这么说 -别呀 |
[16:43] | Nothing like a good burger on a road trip. | 公路旅行最需要美味汉堡 |
[16:45] | It’ll take too long. I want to get there before dark. | 太花时间了 我想天黑前到 |
[16:47] | What, do you turn into a werewolf? | 怎么 你会变成狼人吗 |
[16:49] | I just want to get there, Harvey. | 我只想赶到那 哈维 |
[16:51] | All right. | 行 |
[16:53] | Next gas station we’ll fill up, | 下一个加油站我们加油 |
[16:54] | and I’ll get some M&M’S or something. | 然后我去买点巧克力豆什么的 |
[16:56] | That’s what you like? M&M’S? | 你喜欢巧克力豆吗 |
[16:58] | No, I like burgers. | 不 我喜欢汉堡 |
[16:59] | So are you gonna let me have one, | 所以你打算让我来个汉堡 |
[17:00] | or are you gonna give me shit about M&M’S? | 还是嘲笑我买巧克力豆 |
[17:10] | Louis, what are you doing here? | 路易 你在这干什么 |
[17:12] | Where’s Harvey? I’ve been calling him all day. | 哈维呢 我给他打了一整天电话 |
[17:13] | Harvey’s not coming, Harold–I am. | 哈维不来 哈罗德 我来 |
[17:15] | And here’s what’s gonna happen. | 接下去我们要这么做 |
[17:16] | You and I are gonna figure out a way to tank this deal. | 你我要搞清楚怎么搞黄这个交易 |
[17:18] | What? Why would we do that? | 什么 我们为什么要那么做 |
[17:20] | Because Harvey doesn’t want it anymore. | 因为哈维不想要了 |
[17:22] | But he just had lunch with Ted, like, three hours ago | 但他刚和泰德吃过午饭 搞出了整件事情 |
[17:24] | when they came up with this whole thing. | 那才是三小时前的事 |
[17:25] | Why would he change his mind? | 他为什么改变主意了 |
[17:28] | I’ll tell you why. | 我来告诉你为什么 |
[17:28] | Because Harvey wasn’t feeling himself today. | 因为哈维今天不舒服 |
[17:30] | So what, I’m supposed to just roll over for a man | 所以呢 我就应该屈服于一个 |
[17:32] | who doesn’t even have the courtesy to come see me himself? | 连亲自来见我的礼貌都没有的人吗 |
[17:34] | God damn it, Harold. I don’t like this either. | 该死 哈罗德 我也不喜欢这样 |
[17:35] | He clearly thinks so little of you that you’re not | 显然 他看不起你 你不值得他浪费时间 |
[17:37] | worth his time, but thinks so little of me | 但他也看不起我 |
[17:38] | that you are worth my time. | 觉得你值得我浪费我的时间 |
[17:40] | Wait, did that track? Yeah, it does. | 等等 那押韵吗 押韵了 |
[17:41] | Well, if you’re so pissed about it, then why’d you come? | 如果你这么生气的话 那你为什么来 |
[17:43] | What are you, an asshole? | 你是什么 混蛋 |
[17:44] | No one says no to Harvey Specter, | 没人会对哈维·斯佩克特说不 |
[17:47] | least of all you, and don’t you dare show your face | 尤其是你 如果你敢 |
[17:49] | in our offices today looking for him, | 再出现在我们的办公室找他 |
[17:51] | or by God, he will have me throw you out. | 我向上帝发誓 他会让我把你扔出去 |
[17:52] | Louis, what happened to you, man? | 路易 你怎么了 |
[17:55] | Are you his partner or his lackey? | 你是他的合伙人还是跟班 |
[17:57] | You know what, Harold? | 你知道吗 哈罗德 |
[17:58] | As far as you’re concerned, I’m not his partner or his lackey. | 对你来说 我不是他的合伙人或是他的跟班 |
[18:01] | I am Harvey Specter. | 我就是哈维·斯佩克特 |
[18:03] | So you sign this cancellation, | 所以你签了这份中止书 |
[18:05] | you get it back to us by tomorrow, | 明天前给我们 |
[18:06] | or I will take that gun from your bluff, | 或者我会拿着你那唬人的枪 |
[18:08] | or I will call your hand, | 或者让你亮出底牌 |
[18:10] | or I will take 146 other guns, | 或者我拿着146把其他的枪 |
[18:12] | and I will fire them at your face. | 朝着你的大脸开枪 |
[18:17] | Nailed that shit. | 搞定那垃圾了 |
[18:22] | Alex, | 亚历克斯 |
[18:23] | – do you have a second? – Of course. | -你有空吗 -当然 |
[18:24] | – What can I do for you? – It’s about Gavin Andrews. | -有什么事 -关于盖文·安德鲁斯的 |
[18:27] | Donna, as far as I know, | 唐娜 据我所知 |
[18:29] | Gavin Andrews is in a federal courthouse right now, | 盖文·安德鲁斯现在在联邦法庭 |
[18:31] | largely because of me. | 很大程度上是因为我 |
[18:32] | I don’t think I’m gonna be able to get a hold of him. | 我不觉得我能联系到他 |
[18:34] | Then it’s a good thing I don’t need Gavin. | 好在我并不需要盖文 |
[18:35] | I need whoever does his dirty work in the art world. | 我需要艺术界帮他做脏活的人 |
[18:37] | Am I gonna have to guess what this is about, | 那你是要我自己猜原因 |
[18:38] | – or are you gonna tell me? – I need one of these. | -还是你准备告诉我 -我需要其中一个 |
[18:41] | And I need it to be perfect. | 得非常完美才行 |
[18:47] | Donna, if you’re asking what I think you’re asking, | 唐娜 如果你要求的和我想的一样 |
[18:50] | – is this legal? – It is. | -这合法吗 -合法 |
[18:51] | Well, it may be legal, but it isn’t gonna be easy. | 可能是合法的 但不会很简单 |
[18:53] | Tell you one thing, it’s gonna be a hell of a lot easier | 我跟你说 这比我拿到它后要做的事 |
[18:55] | than what I’m gonna do with it once I get it. | 容易多了 |
[18:56] | Oh, and did I mention that I need it done in 24 hours? | 我刚刚有说我24小时后就要吗 |
[18:58] | 24 hours? | 24小时 |
[18:59] | Good Lord, woman. Do I look like a wizard to you? | 天啊 在你看来 我像个巫师吗 |
[19:01] | A wizard in a very fine suit. | 穿着精美西装的巫师 |
[19:03] | Come on, Alex. I’ll owe you one. | 拜托了 亚历克斯 算我欠你个人情 |
[19:06] | An all-access favor from Donna Paulsen. | 一个可以让唐娜·鲍尔森做任何事的人情 |
[19:08] | – Tough to turn down. – Excellent. | -很难拒绝 -很好 |
[19:10] | But I’m gonna go ahead and ask for two. | 但这得算你欠我两个人情 |
[19:14] | Nobody gets two. | 没人能得到两个 |
[19:17] | – Okay, I’ll give you two. – Look at that. | -好吧 两个就两个 -看看 |
[19:19] | I am a wizard. I turned one favor into two. | 我就是个巫师 我把一个人情变成了两个 |
[19:21] | Just get it done, Gandalf. | 搞定它 甘道夫 |
[19:22] | – You know who Gandalf is? – I know who everybody is. | -你居然知道谁是甘道夫 -我谁都知道 |
[19:31] | Hello? | 你好 |
[19:32] | Harvey, it’s Harold Gunderson. | 哈维 我是哈罗德·甘德森 |
[19:35] | Harold who? | 哈罗德啥 |
[19:36] | Gunderson. | 甘德森 |
[19:38] | How many Harold’s do you know? | 你认识多少个哈罗德 |
[19:39] | I didn’t think I knew any. | 一个也不认识 |
[19:40] | I worked at your firm for three years? | 我在你的律所工作了三年了 |
[19:43] | Uh-huh. Let me ask you something. | 那我问你 |
[19:45] | How’d you get my personal number? | 你是怎么拿到我的私人电话的 |
[19:46] | Doesn’t matter, Harvey. | 那不重要 哈维 |
[19:47] | What matters is you’re running scared, | 重要的是你害怕了 |
[19:49] | and I’m telling you it’s time to face up like a man. | 是时候像个男人一样面对了 |
[19:51] | I’m sorry. What did you just say? | 不好意思 你刚刚说什么 |
[19:53] | I know you sent Louis to run interference on me | 我知道你派路易来干扰我 |
[19:55] | because you think Ted Tucker’s overpaying for us. | 因为你觉得泰德·塔克付我们太多了 |
[19:57] | Back up a second, Harold. | 等一下 哈罗德 |
[19:58] | It sounds like you’re a little mixed up. | 听起来你好像有点搞混了 |
[20:00] | Am I? I know you had lunch with Tucker today. | 是吗 我知道你今天和塔克一起吃的午饭 |
[20:02] | Louis admitted as much when he came to me | 路易在他来找我的时候就承认了 |
[20:03] | and said as far as I’m concerned, he’s you. | 说对于我来说 他就是你 |
[20:06] | – He said what? – He said he was you. | -他说什么 -他说他是你 |
[20:08] | But I don’t care about him. I care about you. | 但我不在乎他 我在乎的是你 |
[20:10] | And what you’re going to do is go back to your office | 你要做的是回你的办公室 |
[20:13] | so we can settle this. | 这样我们就可以解决这件事 |
[20:14] | Harold, I do things on my schedule. | 哈罗德 我按我的计划表做事 |
[20:16] | So I’ll be back when I’m back. | 所以我该回去的时候自然会回去 |
[20:18] | And unless you want that to happen six months from now, | 除非你想我六个月后再解决这件事 |
[20:20] | you’re gonna tell me everything that Louis said, | 你要把路易说的话 |
[20:22] | and you’re not gonna leave out one word. | 一字不差地告诉我 |
[20:35] | You look happy. | 你看起来很开心 |
[20:36] | They must’ve had plain and peanut M&M’S. | 他们一定是原味和花生的巧克力豆都有 |
[20:39] | I just got the strangest call. | 我刚刚接了一个特别奇怪的电话 |
[20:40] | What? | 什么 |
[20:43] | I think Louis is pretending to be me. | 我想路易在假装是我 |
[20:46] | – You’re kidding. – I’m not. | -你开玩笑的吧 -没有 |
[20:47] | In fact, I don’t just think it. | 实际上 我并不是猜测 |
[20:51] | He is 100% running around town pretending to be me. | 他百分之一百是在假装我 |
[20:55] | And how does that make you feel? | 那你是什么感觉 |
[20:57] | To tell you the truth, it might be one | 说实话 那可能 |
[20:58] | of the funniest things I’ve ever heard. | 是我听过的最有趣的事了 |
[21:01] | What is it with you two? | 你们两个之间是怎么回事 |
[21:03] | When I found out Katrina was pretending to be me, | 当我发现卡特里娜在假装我的时候 |
[21:05] | I wanted to kill her. | 我想杀了她 |
[21:06] | You look like you want to give him an Emmy. | 你看起来像是想给他颁艾美奖 |
[21:08] | Believe me– there have been plenty of times | 相信我 我有无数次 |
[21:10] | I wanted to kill Louis. | 想要杀了路易 |
[21:11] | I put him through a table a few years ago. | 几年前我还打了他 |
[21:13] | You did? Why? | 是吗 为什么 |
[21:14] | – I don’t want to get into it. – Oh, come on. | -我不想说 -拜托 |
[21:18] | He found out I slept with his sister. | 他发现我睡了他妹 |
[21:20] | You slept with Louis’s sister? | 你睡了路易的妹妹 |
[21:23] | She doesn’t look anything like him, I swear. | 我保证 她长得一点也不像路易 |
[21:26] | Wait, let me get this straight. | 等等 让我理一下 |
[21:28] | Not only did you sleep with his sister, | 你不仅睡了他妹 |
[21:30] | you beat him up because you slept with his sister? | 你还因为睡了他妹打了他 |
[21:34] | It’s complicated math, but it adds up–trust me. | 很复杂 但这是有原因的 相信我 |
[21:36] | Well, as I see it, Louis is jealous of you, | 在我看来 路易是 |
[21:38] | in love with you, and intimidated by you all at the same time. | 既嫉妒你 又怕你 还爱你 |
[21:41] | Well, there’s a headline from 1996. | 这都是老新闻了 |
[21:43] | Well, here’s a headline maybe you don’t know. | 有条新闻你也许不知道 |
[21:46] | When I first met you, I was intimidated by you. | 当我第一次见你 我就很怕你 |
[21:48] | – You’re kidding. – No. | -你在开玩笑 -没有 |
[21:49] | You’re a legend, Harvey. I’m not. | 你是个传奇 哈维 而我不是 |
[21:52] | I thought maybe I was as good as you, but I didn’t know. | 我觉得也许我和你一样厉害 但我不知道 |
[21:56] | Well, I’m not gonna admit that you’re as good as me, | 我不会承认你和我一样厉害 |
[22:00] | but I’m not gonna say you’re not. | 但我也不会否认 |
[22:04] | So… | 所以… |
[22:06] | what are you gonna do about Louis? | 路易这事你要怎么处理 |
[22:10] | What you do say we have some fun? | 找点乐子怎么样 |
[22:14] | Okay. | 好 |
[22:15] | Okay, I took care of Harold. | 好了 我解决了哈罗德 |
[22:17] | Now, what would Harvey do? What would Harvey do? | 现在哈维会怎么做 哈维会怎么做 |
[22:21] | What would Harvey do? | 哈维会怎么做 |
[22:23] | Oh, God. Maybe it’s a sign. | 天 也许这是个征兆 |
[22:26] | – Hello? – Is this Harvey Specter? | -你好 -请问是哈维·斯佩克特吗 |
[22:28] | I need to speak to him immediately. | 我要马上和他通话 |
[22:30] | Yeah, this is Harvey. Is this something for Ted? | 是的 我是哈维 是泰德的事吗 |
[22:31] | No, sir. I work for Harold Gunderson. | 不是 先生 我为哈罗德·甘德森工作 |
[22:33] | I just wanted to let you know he’s on his way over. | 我只是想告诉你他去找你了 |
[22:36] | – Here? – Yes, to your offices. | -这里 -是的 去你的办公室 |
[22:38] | He’s actually getting off the elevator. | 实际上他已经快出电梯了 |
[22:42] | Well, he can’t see me in here. | 我们不能在办公室见面 |
[22:43] | In fact, I’m not here. | 实际上 我不在办公室 |
[22:44] | I don’t know what that means, sir, | 我不明白那是什么意思 先生 |
[22:46] | but he’s walking towards your offices as we speak. | 但在我们说话的时候 他正走向你的办公室 |
[22:49] | Well, I know I said I’m not here, but I can’t see him. | 我知道我说过我不在这里 但我没看到他 |
[22:50] | I don’t know what to tell you, sir. | 我不知道怎么说 先生 |
[22:52] | He’s ten feet from you. Five feet, three feet. | 他离你十英尺 五英尺 三英尺 |
[22:56] | He’s right outside your door. | 他就在你门口 |
[22:58] | – How can you know that? – Oh, I’m sorry. | -你怎么知道 -抱歉 |
[23:00] | He’s on the wrong floor. | 他走错楼层了 |
[23:01] | Oh, thank God. | 谢天谢地 |
[23:03] | Nope, wrong again. Headed straight for you. | 不 又错了 他朝你那里去了 |
[23:05] | God damn it, make up your mind. | 该死 你搞清楚好不好 |
[23:10] | Should we let him off the hook? | 我们应该放他一马吗 |
[23:11] | – Hello? – Oh, my God, we better. | -你好 -天啊 我们最好是 |
[23:13] | I could see Louis jumping out the window. | 我都能看到路易跳窗的样子了 |
[23:16] | I thought our windows didn’t open. | 我想我们的窗户并没有开 |
[23:17] | That won’t stop him. | 那也阻止不了他 |
[23:19] | He’s got super strength when he’s cornered. | 当他走投无路的时候 他有超能力 |
[23:21] | – Hello? – Have you ever seen a badger fight a tiger? | -你好 -你有见过獾和老虎打架吗 |
[23:23] | Has a badger ever fought a tiger? | 獾和老虎打过架吗 |
[23:26] | I’ll tell you that in a minute. | 等等跟你讲 |
[23:27] | What are you guys doing– making sandwiches? | 你们在干什么 做三明治吗 |
[23:29] | Louis, it’s Harvey. Harold’s not coming over there. | 路易 我是哈维 哈罗德没去那里 |
[23:32] | – He’s not? – He’s not. | -没有吗 -没有 |
[23:33] | What the —- are you doing with his secretary? | 那你和他的秘书在干什么 |
[23:35] | That wasn’t his secretary. That was Samantha. | 那不是他的秘书 是萨曼莎 |
[23:36] | She was pretending to be his secretary, | 她在假装他的秘书 |
[23:38] | just like you’ve been pretending to be me. | 就像你假装是我一样 |
[23:41] | Where would you get that idea? | 你是从哪想到这个主意的 |
[23:42] | – Louis, come on. – All right, Harvey. | -路易 你说呢 -好吧 哈维 |
[23:44] | I’m sorry. I should not have done it. | 抱歉 我不应该这么做的 |
[23:46] | I mean, one thing led to another. | 事情一件接一件的 |
[23:49] | Now I don’t have a way out. | 现在我走投无路了 |
[23:50] | Louis, whoever it is… you just got to come clean. | 路易 无论是谁… 你得坦白 |
[23:55] | Okay, Harvey, I will. | 好 哈维 我会的 |
[23:58] | That was pretty kind of you… | 你可真好… |
[24:00] | I mean, after we almost caused the poor man to have a stroke. | 在我们几乎把那可怜的家伙整中风之后 |
[24:03] | Hey, if you can’t do something | 如果你不能时不时地 |
[24:04] | to cause Louis to have a stroke once in a while, | 做点会让路易中风的事 |
[24:07] | what’s the purpose of living? | 那活着多没意思啊 |
[24:11] | Hey, look at that– scenic route. | 看 观光路线 |
[24:15] | What do you say we take it to the next exit? | 我们走这条路到下一个出口怎么样 |
[24:17] | I’d really rather not, Harvey. | 不要了吧 哈维 |
[24:18] | Oh, come on, it’ll be fun. | 拜托 肯定很有意思的 |
[24:21] | Okay, one exit. | 好吧 就到下个出口 |
[24:24] | Katrina… Good. You’re here. | 卡特里娜 很好 你在 |
[24:26] | I need to know what kind of connections you have | 我需要知道 |
[24:28] | in the art world because mine just dried up. | 你在艺术界有什么关系 因为我没有了 |
[24:30] | And what makes you think | 你为什么觉得 |
[24:31] | I even have connections in the art world? | 我在艺术界会有关系 |
[24:33] | Because you have clients in fashion | 因为你在时尚圈有客户 |
[24:34] | and friends in ballet. | 芭蕾界有朋友 |
[24:35] | Art didn’t seem like much of a stretch. | 艺术界好像离这些也不远 |
[24:37] | Okay, fine. I just didn’t want to be pigeon-holed. | 好吧 我只是不想被贴标签 |
[24:39] | What do you need? | 你有什么事吗 |
[24:40] | I need a perfect copy of this, | 我需要这幅画的完美复制品 |
[24:41] | and I need it in less than a day. | 而且要在一天之内完成 |
[24:44] | This isn’t going to be easy. | 这可不容易 |
[24:45] | I know, but it’s personal. It’s for Donna. | 我知道 但这是私事 是帮唐娜做的 |
[24:48] | And the fact that she’s willing to give me two favors for it | 而且她愿意为了这个欠我两个人情 |
[24:50] | means it’s important. | 说明这很重要 |
[24:51] | Hold on. Donna gave you two favors? | 等等 唐娜给了你两个人情吗 |
[24:54] | She did. | 对啊 |
[24:54] | Well, if I help you, I want one of those favors. | 那如果我帮了你 我要其中一个人情 |
[24:56] | I’ll give you half of one, and that’s my final offer. | 我给你半个 恕不议价 |
[24:58] | You can’t split a favor in half. | 你怎么能把人情分成两半呢 |
[25:00] | Sure I can. I’m Gandalf. | 当然可以 我是甘道夫[魔戒人物] |
[25:02] | – What’s a “Dandalf”? – With a G. | -“丹道夫”是什么 -是”甘” |
[25:03] | You’ve never heard of Gandalf? | 甘道夫你没听说过吗 |
[25:04] | Alex, you know I’m not a sports fan. | 亚历克斯 你知道我不是体育迷 |
[25:06] | Now, why don’t we stop wasting time | 好吧 我们还是不要浪费时间了 |
[25:07] | and get to figuring out how to make this happen? | 现在商量一下怎么做这件事吧 |
[25:20] | Maybe we should stop somewhere. | 或许我们应该在某个地方停下来 |
[25:22] | No, I want to get as far away from him as possible. | 不行 我想尽可能离他越远越好 |
[25:25] | But you’ve been driving for two hours, | 但你已经开了两个小时车了 |
[25:27] | and we left in the middle of the night. | 而且我们是半夜出来的 |
[25:28] | And I’m going to keep driving until we get to the next state. | 而且我准备继续开 直到开进下一个州为止 |
[25:37] | Oh, shit. | 糟了 |
[25:43] | What are we gonna do? | 我们该怎么办 |
[25:44] | Whatever story I say, just follow it. | 不管我说什么 你配合就行了 |
[25:48] | I’m scared. | 我害怕 |
[25:50] | It’ll be okay. | 没事的 |
[26:04] | – Oh, damn. – What the hell was that? | -该死的 -什么情况 |
[26:06] | I think we hit some kind of hole. | 我觉得我们撞到什么东西了 |
[26:16] | God damn it. | 该死的 |
[26:17] | – How bad is it? – It’s not good. | -有多严重 -情况不妙 |
[26:19] | The tire’s done. | 轮胎完蛋了 |
[26:23] | Oh, shit. | 糟糕 |
[26:25] | What now? | 又怎么了 |
[26:27] | There’s no jack. | 没有千斤顶 |
[26:28] | Son of a bitch! | 狗娘养的 |
[26:31] | It’s all right. I’ll text Triple-A. | 没事 我给美国汽车协会发个信息 |
[26:33] | They’ll be here within an hour. | 他们一个小时之内就会来的 |
[26:34] | Okay, but the next time I say | 好吧 但下次如果我再说 |
[26:36] | I don’t want to take the scenic route, | 我不想走观光路线 |
[26:37] | we’re not taking the fucking scenic route. | 我们就不走他妈的观光路线 |
[26:52] | Louis, what are you doing here? | 路易 你来干什么 |
[26:53] | I’m here to come clean. | 我来向你坦白 |
[26:54] | Let me guess– you’re pretending to be Harvey | 让我猜猜 你假装哈维 |
[26:56] | and Ted Tucker doesn’t know it? | 而且泰德·塔克不知道 |
[26:58] | How did you know? | 你怎么知道的 |
[26:58] | After I talked to Harvey, | 我跟哈维聊过了 |
[26:59] | something just didn’t seem to add up, | 有些事情对不上 |
[27:01] | so I called Tucker’s office, | 所以我打电话到塔克的办公室 |
[27:03] | and I asked him to describe Harvey. | 让他描述一下哈维的样子 |
[27:05] | And unless he shrunk 5 inches, put on 20 pounds, | 除非他矮了十三厘米 胖了九公斤 |
[27:07] | and his teeth doubled in size, it was you. | 牙齿大了一倍 不然那就是你 |
[27:12] | What I want to know is, why? | 我想知道的是 为什么 |
[27:14] | Harold… | 哈罗德… |
[27:17] | If you found a million dollars in a duffle bag, | 如果你发现一个装了一百万美元的行李袋 |
[27:22] | would you do the right thing, or would you take it and run? | 你会拾金不昧 还是拿了就跑 |
[27:26] | A chance to be Harvey Specter fell in my lap, | 一个假装哈维·斯佩克特的机会掉下来 |
[27:27] | and I took it. | 我捡了 |
[27:30] | But I can’t let Tucker find out, | 但我不能让塔克发现 |
[27:32] | which is why I’m asking you | 所以我请求你 |
[27:34] | to play along for just one meeting. | 陪我演下去 就一次会面 |
[27:37] | Why should I? | 我为什么要这么做 |
[27:37] | Because you owe me. I got you out of prison. | 因为你欠我人情 我帮你解决了牢狱之灾 |
[27:39] | You did that for Mike just as much as you did that for me. | 你做那事 可以说是为我 也可以说是为了迈克 |
[27:42] | Well, then I’ll owe you one. | 好吧 那就我欠你一个人情 |
[27:42] | – Not good enough. – God damn it, Harold. | -这还不够 -我的天哪 哈罗德 |
[27:44] | In the last six months, Robert Zane’s name came down, | 在过去的六个月里 罗伯特·赞恩被除名 |
[27:47] | I have a special master installed in my firm, | 我的律所来了个特别主事 |
[27:49] | and I lost managing partner. | 我丢掉了经营合伙人的位子 |
[27:53] | All I wanted was to get out of my own life | 我想做的只是逃离自己的生活 |
[27:54] | and enjoy myself for one day. | 让自己开心一天 |
[27:57] | Please, Harold. | 求你了 哈罗德 |
[28:00] | I need this. | 我需要你的帮助 |
[28:03] | Okay, fine. | 好吧 |
[28:05] | I’ll go along with it, but you owe me one. | 我陪你演下去 但你欠我一个人情 |
[28:11] | All right, all right, all right. | 好了 好了 好了 |
[28:13] | I got us some new– some new fresh wine, | 我找了些新鲜的酒来喝 |
[28:16] | ’cause that old wine– I hated that old stuff. | 因为陈酒… 我讨厌陈旧的东西 |
[28:18] | It was…it’s from the Jerk. | 这是《大笨蛋》里的台词 |
[28:20] | – You’re a jerk. – Yes, I am. | -你就是个大笨蛋 -没错 我是 |
[28:22] | But I’m your jerk, baby. | 但我是你的大笨蛋 宝贝 |
[28:29] | I want to, uh, talk to you about something. | 我想跟你说点事 |
[28:32] | What? | 什么事 |
[28:36] | I’m done. | 我决定了 |
[28:38] | – What? – I want to leave my wife. | -什么 -我想离开我的妻子 |
[28:41] | What about your children? | 那你的孩子们呢 |
[28:42] | Because if you think you can leave | 因为如果你以为你可以撒手离开 |
[28:43] | and it’s not gonna mess them up for the rest of their lives, | 而不会把他们将来的生活弄得鸡飞狗跳 |
[28:45] | then you don’t know anything. | 那你就大错特错了 |
[28:47] | Wait, if you didn’t think I was gonna leave, | 等等 如果你觉得我不会抛妻弃子 |
[28:48] | what have we been doing this whole time? | 那我们一直以来在干什么 |
[28:50] | I guess I’d have to say | 我想我不得不说 |
[28:51] | we’ve been making a huge mistake. | 我们犯了一个大错 |
[28:53] | What did you think would happen? | 你以为事情会是什么样 |
[28:54] | I didn’t think that far. | 我没有想那么远 |
[28:55] | But you want to break up your family over this? | 但你想为了这个破坏自己的家庭吗 |
[28:57] | What kind of a man would do that to his own kids? | 哪种男人会对自己的孩子做这种事啊 |
[28:59] | You’re just as much a part of this as I am, all right? | 这件事你我都有责任 |
[29:01] | So, you know, what kind of woman would? | 所以 你又算什么样的女人 |
[29:04] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[29:06] | Whatever kind it is, I’m not gonna do it anymore. | 不管是什么样 都不会再继续了 |
[29:08] | Oh, Samantha, whoa, whoa. Come on. | 萨曼莎 等等 好了 |
[29:09] | Hey, wait, wait, wait, wait. Come on, God damn it. | 等等等等 好了 该死的 |
[29:12] | I planned this entire weekend, all right? | 我计划了一整个周末呢 好吗 |
[29:14] | I-if you don’t to do this, it’s fine, all right? | 不这样也可以 |
[29:16] | That doesn’t mean it has to end. | 也不代表我们要结束 |
[29:18] | Yes, Eric, it does. | 是的 艾瑞克 就这样吧 |
[29:20] | Wait, come on, Samantha. | 等等 萨曼莎 |
[29:21] | – Please. – Don’t! Don’t touch me! | -拜托 -不要 别碰我 |
[29:24] | This was always a fling for me, and now it is over. | 这对我来说就是一段露水情缘 现在结束了 |
[29:28] | All right, I see what’s going on here. | 好吧 我懂了 |
[29:29] | This is not about me being a bad father to my kids. | 这和我是个坏父亲没关系 |
[29:32] | This is about me being a bad father to you. | 是因为我没当好你的父亲 |
[29:34] | What did you say? | 你说什么 |
[29:34] | You’ve been using me to be the daddy that you never had, | 你就是利用我填补你缺失的父爱 |
[29:37] | but now that I’m not living up to it… | 但现在我不想当你的父亲了 |
[29:38] | – Get the hell out. – Is Robert next? | -给我滚 -下一个是罗伯特吗 |
[29:40] | Or has that happened already? | 还是说已经是了 |
[29:42] | If you don’t leave in five seconds, | 你要是五秒内不离开 |
[29:43] | somebody’s gonna get hurt, and it’s not gonna be me. | 这事就不能和平收场 而且受伤的不会是我 |
[29:45] | Yeah, good luck getting a ride home. | 是吗 看你怎么找到回家的车 |
[29:56] | I can’t believe this. | 难以置信 |
[29:58] | I never should’ve agreed to come in this car. | 我就不该答应坐这辆车 |
[30:00] | First Kaldor tries to get me to go with him in it, now you. | 先是考德想用它骗我跟他走 接着是你 |
[30:03] | Wait a second. | 等等 |
[30:05] | What do you mean he tried to get you to go with him? | 什么叫他想让你跟他走 |
[30:07] | – With him where? – Nothing, never mind. | -去哪 -没什么 算了 |
[30:10] | No, something’s up with you two. | 不对 你们两个有事 |
[30:12] | Whenever we go up against him, | 只要我们和他有矛盾 |
[30:14] | you are hell-bent on winning. | 你就牟足了劲要赢 |
[30:15] | I’m always hell-bent on winning. | 不管对手是谁 我都很好胜 |
[30:16] | You said it yourself. | 你自己说的 |
[30:17] | Well, I also know when someone’s not telling me the full story, and… | 我也能看出来有人对我有所隐瞒 |
[30:21] | It’s happening right now. | 你现在就是 |
[30:27] | – We were together, okay? – What do you mean “Together”? | -我们在一起过 -什么叫在一起 |
[30:30] | One-time thing? | 一夜情吗 |
[30:31] | No, Harvey, not a one-time thing. | 不 哈维 不止一次 |
[30:35] | And he had a family, and… | 而且他当时还有家室 |
[30:38] | I have a terrible history with men. | 我和男人相处得都不怎么好 |
[30:41] | Of course you do– ’cause of your childhood. | 很正常 这是你的童年造成的 |
[30:45] | What are you talking about? | 你说什么呢 |
[30:46] | Deep down, for years, | 内心深处 多年来 |
[30:48] | I knew I wanted to be with Donna. | 我一直都知道我想和唐娜在一起 |
[30:51] | Just couldn’t access it. | 但就是做不到 |
[30:53] | Why not? | 为什么 |
[30:53] | Because of the shit that comes | 因为童年有阴影 |
[30:54] | from having a fuckedup childhood. | 就会带来这种麻烦 |
[30:58] | What happened to you? | 你怎么了 |
[31:00] | My mom cheated on my dad for most of my life. | 从我小时候开始 我母亲就在出轨 |
[31:04] | I knew it, and I kept it a secret from him. | 我一直知道 却没告诉我父亲 |
[31:06] | Jesus, that might be worse than having no parents at all. | 天哪 那比没有父母还倒霉 |
[31:09] | – Thanks. – I didn’t mean it that way. | -谢谢 -我不是那个意思 |
[31:12] | I know. | 我知道 |
[31:14] | Shit. | 该死 |
[31:16] | What? | 怎么了 |
[31:18] | Text didn’t go through. | 短信没发出去 |
[31:20] | Are you shitting me? | 你逗我吗 |
[31:22] | There’s not a good signal here. | 这里没有信号 |
[31:23] | I’m just gonna walk up the road. | 我走到路口去吧 |
[31:30] | – You ready? – I am. | -你准备好了吗 -准备好了 |
[31:32] | Good. All you have to do– | 好的 你需要做的只有 |
[31:34] | you go in there, you refuse to come to terms, | 走进去 拒绝答应条件 |
[31:36] | and it’ll all be over. | 一切结束 |
[31:37] | That’s not what I’m ready for, Louis. | 我没准备那事 路易 |
[31:38] | You see, I realized that a favor from Harvey | 你看 我发现让哈维欠我一个人情 |
[31:40] | is definitely better than a favor from you. | 绝对比让你欠我好 |
[31:42] | What do you want? | 你想要什么 |
[31:42] | I want an all-purpose IOU from him, | 我想要他欠我一个人情 |
[31:44] | good any minute of any day. | 而且随时得还 |
[31:46] | I can’t promise you he’ll do that. | 我不能保证他会答应 |
[31:47] | Well, then you better get him on the phone, | 那你最好赶紧给他打电话 |
[31:49] | because in two minutes, I tell Tucker the truth. | 因为两分钟后 我就进去实话实说 |
[31:53] | – Then do it. – What? | -那就去吧 -什么 |
[31:54] | You heard me. This is enough. | 你没听错 够了 |
[31:57] | I did what I did, and I am not ashamed. | 我做了错事 我也不后悔 |
[31:59] | So you go in there and you tell him, or you don’t, | 所以你要么进去说实话 要么不说 |
[32:01] | but I’m not gonna be bullied by the likes of you, Harold. | 但我绝不接受你这种人的威胁 哈罗德 |
[32:04] | Okay, fine, I’ll go along with it, | 好吧 我答应你 |
[32:06] | but under one condition. | 但有个条件 |
[32:08] | – I want to come home. – What do you mean “Home”? | -我想回家 -什么叫你想回家 |
[32:09] | I don’t even know where you’re from. | 我都不知道你家在哪 |
[32:10] | Yes, you do. I’m from here. I want to come back. | 你知道 我来自这家律所 我想回来 |
[32:14] | Is this a trick? | 你又要骗我 |
[32:16] | You gonna change your mind again? | 你是不是又要反悔 |
[32:17] | No, Louis, I won’t, | 不 路易 我不会 |
[32:18] | because I’ve never been happier than when I was here. | 因为在这里的日子是我最幸福的时光 |
[32:21] | I’ll think about it, Harold. | 我会考虑 哈罗德 |
[32:23] | But what I got to do right now | 但现在我需要 |
[32:25] | is go in there and end this thing once and for all. | 进去让这件事一了百了 |
[32:33] | Hey, how’s it going? How’s the trip? | 怎么样 旅途顺利吗 |
[32:36] | Well, at the moment, | 此刻 |
[32:37] | Samantha’s about 50 yards down the road. | 萨曼莎站在五十码开外 |
[32:40] | We’re stopped with a flat tire, | 车子爆胎了 |
[32:41] | and we’re waiting for Triple-A to come. | 我们在等道路救援 |
[32:43] | – You’re kidding me. – I’m not. | -真的假的 -真的 |
[32:44] | And on top of that, she thinks it’s my fault. | 除此之外 她觉得这是我的错 |
[32:47] | – Is it? – Yes, but you know | -是吗 -没错 但你也知道 |
[32:48] | I don’t like being held accountable for my actions. | 我不喜欢费口舌解释自己的行为 |
[32:52] | I’m sorry it’s not going great, Harvey. | 抱歉事情进展不顺 哈维 |
[32:54] | The truth is, it hasn’t been easy, but… | 其实吧 虽然不太容易 但… |
[32:59] | it’s been good. | 还挺好的 |
[33:00] | Good. | 那就好 |
[33:02] | I miss you. | 我想你了 |
[33:04] | I miss you, too. | 我也想你 |
[33:11] | Well, what’d they say? | 他们怎么说 |
[33:12] | Holy shit, I forgot to call. | 该死的 我忘记打电话了 |
[33:14] | Are you fucking kidding me? | 你他妈的在逗我吗 |
[33:15] | I was about to call, but then Donna called me, | 我本来准备打的 然后唐娜给我打了电话 |
[33:17] | and I was telling her what a good time we were having. | 我就跟她说了我们其实相处得挺好 |
[33:20] | Damn it, Harvey. This isn’t a good time. | 天杀的 哈维 现在不是个好时机 |
[33:22] | This is a mission, | 这是个任务 |
[33:24] | and I don’t want to stop for burgers, | 我不想停下来吃汉堡 |
[33:26] | and I don’t want to take the scenic route. | 也不想走观光路 |
[33:28] | And now we’re stuck in the middle of nowhere | 现在我们被困在这荒郊野外 |
[33:30] | because you made us do all of that. | 都是因为你要做这堆破事 |
[33:32] | And instead of getting us out of here | 而且你非但没有在想办法让我们离开 |
[33:33] | so I can be there tonight, you’re doing fucking nothing! | 好让我今晚到达 你他妈的还什么都没干 |
[33:39] | Samantha… | 萨曼莎… |
[33:46] | I’m afraid, Harvey. | 我很害怕 哈维 |
[33:50] | I’m afraid to see him, and now I… | 我不敢见他 现在我… |
[33:53] | now I just want to go home. | 现在我只想回家 |
[33:57] | Of course you’re afraid. | 你当然会怕 |
[33:57] | You don’t know what he’ll be like. | 你不知道他会是什么样子 |
[33:59] | No. | 不 |
[34:00] | I’m afraid because I know what he did. | 我怕是因为我知道他的所作所为 |
[34:04] | He gave me up. | 他放弃了我 |
[34:07] | And the childhood I had… | 还有我的童年… |
[34:11] | I wouldn’t wish on my worst enemy. | 即便是我的死对头 我都不希望他经历这些 |
[34:14] | Samantha… | 萨曼莎… |
[34:16] | you said that you’d be better off with no parent | 你说过 与其有我那样的母亲 |
[34:20] | than one like my mom, but you’re wrong, | 还不如没有父母 但你错了 |
[34:24] | because I forgave her and I’m better for it and so is she. | 因为我原谅了她 我过得更好 她也是 |
[34:27] | – And you owe it– – I don’t owe him anything. | -你欠一个… -我什么都不欠他 |
[34:30] | I was gonna say you owe it to yourself. | 我是说你欠你自己一个原谅 |
[34:33] | This isn’t about him. | 这与他无关 |
[34:34] | This is about you. | 这只关乎你自己 |
[34:42] | I used to tell myself that he had to give me up, | 我曾告诉自己 是他不得已才放弃我的 |
[34:45] | that if he could, he would’ve kept me. | 但凡他能 他就会留下我 |
[34:48] | That he wanted to, he just couldn’t. | 他只是力不从心 身不由己 |
[34:54] | What if that wasn’t true then and it isn’t true now? | 如果自始至终都是我在自欺欺人呢 |
[34:57] | Then you’ll know. | 那么你也会知道答案 |
[34:59] | But right now we’re gonna call Triple-A together, | 但现在我们得一起给美国汽车协会打个电话 |
[35:01] | and we’re gonna drive as long as it takes | 不管花多久 我们都得 |
[35:02] | to get there because… | 把车开到那儿 因为… |
[35:06] | I’m not letting you down. | 我不会让你失望 |
[35:18] | You ready? | 你准备好了吗 |
[35:20] | I’m ready. | 准备好了 |
[35:22] | I’ll be right here. | 我就在车里等你 |
[35:42] | – Jeff Gardner? – Yeah? | -是杰夫·加德纳吗 -有事吗 |
[35:45] | My name is Samantha Wheeler. | 我叫萨曼莎·惠勒 |
[35:49] | I’m your daughter. | 我是你女儿 |
[35:55] | Samantha, my name is Judy O’Brien. | 萨曼莎 我叫朱迪·奥布赖恩 |
[35:58] | Please…have a seat. | 请坐 |
[36:01] | Let me guess. You’re here to reassign us. | 让我猜猜 你是来重新分配我们的 |
[36:04] | I don’t work for Protective Services. | 我不是做儿童保护服务的 |
[36:06] | I’m a foster parent, and I promise… | 我是想领养你的家长 我保证… |
[36:09] | if you come stay with me, you’ll be glad you did. | 你会庆幸搬来跟我住的 |
[36:19] | Why would you want a kid like me | 你为什么会想要像我这样的孩子 |
[36:21] | who just stole a car and kidnapped another kid? | 刚偷了一辆车 还绑架了另一个孩子 |
[36:24] | Because there’s always a reason. | 因为事出必有因 |
[36:26] | Tell me why you ran away. | 告诉我你为什么要跑掉 |
[36:29] | No. | 不 |
[36:31] | This is a trap. I’m not falling for it. | 这是个套 我不会上钩的 |
[36:33] | Listen to me. | 听我说 |
[36:38] | I’ve seen kids like you. | 我见过你这样的孩子 |
[36:41] | Half of them make it. | 他们之中半数人挺过来了 |
[36:43] | Half of them don’t. | 半数人没有 |
[36:44] | But the ones that don’t didn’t trust anyone. | 但没挺过来的人 一般都不相信任何人 |
[36:49] | This is your chance, Samantha. | 这是你的机会 萨曼莎 |
[36:53] | Please take it. | 请好好把握住 |
[37:04] | So how’d it go? | 所以进展如何 |
[37:06] | He never even knew I existed. | 他从不知道我存在 |
[37:07] | – How is that possible? – It was a fling. | -这怎么可能 -一时放纵罢了 |
[37:09] | He and my mother knew each other for all of a few months. | 他和我妈认识总共不过短短数月 |
[37:12] | She left the state and never even told him she was pregnant. | 她离开了这个州 没告诉他怀孕的事 |
[37:14] | How did he react to the news that he had a daughter? | 知道自己有了个女儿 他是什么反应 |
[37:17] | He said he doesn’t know what he would’ve done at the time, | 他说他不知道当时的他会做些什么 |
[37:19] | but he wishes he would’ve known. | 但他希望他知道 |
[37:21] | And your mom? | 你妈妈呢 |
[37:23] | Evidently she was strong-willed, | 她明显还是挺坚强的 |
[37:25] | didn’t take shit from anybody… | 不愿意受别人的气… |
[37:27] | and for better or worse, she did things her own way. | 无论好坏 她都特立独行 |
[37:31] | Sure doesn’t sound like anybody I know. | 听起来真是完全不像我认识的某个人 |
[37:36] | I guess that means he doesn’t know | 我猜那就意味着 他并不知道 |
[37:37] | where she is now. | 你母亲目前所在何处 |
[37:40] | She passed away when I was two. | 她在我两岁的时候去世了 |
[37:43] | That was the last he heard of her. | 这就是他所听闻的 她最后的消息 |
[37:46] | They must’ve taken me when she died. | 肯定是她去世之后 他们才带走了我 |
[37:48] | Which means nobody gave you up at all. | 这么说没有人放弃过你 |
[37:50] | No, they didn’t, but I still have all this anger | 是啊 他们没有 但我内心 |
[37:53] | inside of me and nowhere to put it. | 还是有一股无名怒火 无处发泄 |
[37:55] | Maybe you don’t have to put it anywhere. | 也许你不必发泄 |
[37:56] | Maybe you can just let it go. | 也许你只要释然就好 |
[37:58] | Would you have been able to do that? | 换你你能做到吗 |
[38:01] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[38:03] | In my situation… | 我当时的情况是 |
[38:06] | I didn’t think I could until I did. | 直到真的放下之前 我不相信自己可以释怀 |
[38:16] | Excuse me. | 打扰一下 |
[38:17] | I have a delivery for one Donna Paulsen. | 有一份唐娜·鲍尔森的快递 |
[38:20] | Thank you, Alex. | 谢谢你 亚历克斯 |
[38:22] | Now, if you’ll excuse me, I got to go do my thing. | 失陪一下 我得去忙我自己的事情了 |
[38:24] | Before you do, do you mind if I ask why you’re doing this? | 你走之前 我能问句你为何要这么做吗 |
[38:27] | Among other things, Harvey’s been out of town, | 除开其它因素以外 是因为哈维出城了 |
[38:29] | and it just made me appreciate | 我才意识到 |
[38:30] | how much I love it when he’s here. | 我有多享受他在这的感觉 |
[38:32] | You wanted to get him something. | 你想要送他一件礼物 |
[38:33] | Exactly. And believe me, this… | 正是如此 相信我 |
[38:37] | is what you give the man who has everything. | 给一位拥有一切的男人送礼 只能送这个 |
[38:42] | Louis, I was just looking for you. | 路易 我正找你呢 |
[38:44] | Is there a reason | 你有什么理由让律所 |
[38:45] | we’re offering Harold Gunderson a job again? | 重新雇佣哈罗德·甘德森吗 |
[38:47] | Yes, there is. | 有的 |
[38:48] | It’s complicated, | 理由很复杂 |
[38:49] | and I don’t feel like going into it right now. | 而且我现在不想解释 |
[38:51] | Does it have something to do | 是不是因为 |
[38:52] | with the fact that you had to hire him | 你假扮成了哈维 |
[38:53] | because you’ve been pretending to be Harvey? | 所以现在非得雇佣他不可了 |
[38:56] | – How did you know? – I have my sources. | -你怎么知道的 -我有自己的眼线 |
[38:58] | Well, it does have to do with that, and it doesn’t. | 好吧 是也不是 |
[39:01] | What does that mean? | 你这话什么意思 |
[39:01] | It means I didn’t hire him | 我的意思是 我雇他 |
[39:03] | to get out of it, but I did get out of it. | 不是为了脱身 但我确实也脱身了 |
[39:05] | You mind if I ask how? | 介意我问一下你怎么做到的吗 |
[39:07] | By doing what I should’ve done in the first place. | 我只是做了我一开始就应该做的事情 |
[39:09] | I told Tucker that I am not Harvey Specter, | 我告诉塔克我不是哈维·斯佩克特 |
[39:11] | I am Louis Litt, | 我是路易·利特 |
[39:12] | and I got him a better deal than Harvey ever could have, | 然后我又给他一份哈维无法提供的好合同 |
[39:15] | because Harvey may be the best closer in the city… | 因为如果说哈维是城里最擅长结案的律师 |
[39:18] | but I’m the best everything else. | 那我就是除此以外最棒的律师 |
[39:20] | – What did he say to that? – He said he’d sign. | -他是怎么回应的 -他说他会签的 |
[39:24] | That’s pretty good. | 那真不错 |
[39:25] | I just had to realize that it’s great being Harvey, but… | 我意识到了成为哈维的感觉很棒 但 |
[39:30] | I’d rather be me. | 我还是喜欢做自己 |
[39:38] | – You’re home. – I am. | -你到家了 -是的 |
[39:41] | Good. | 很好 |
[39:43] | – I got you a present. – Wait a second. | -我有份礼物给你 -等一下 |
[39:45] | Aren’t I the one that’s supposed to bring you something? | 不应该是我带礼物给你吗 |
[39:47] | – Did you? – No. | -你带了吗 -没有 |
[39:49] | Carry on. | 继续说 |
[39:50] | It’s okay. | 没关系 |
[39:51] | What I got us is as much for me as it is for you | 我的礼物既是给你也是给我自己准备的 |
[39:54] | because I get to see the look on your face. | 你脸上的表情就是我的礼物 |
[40:06] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[40:09] | How? | 你怎么办到的 |
[40:10] | Let’s just say Alex found a forger. | 简单地说亚历克斯联系了一位伪造者 |
[40:14] | The forger is perfect. I mean, this is perfect. | 技艺太精湛了 这幅画太完美了 |
[40:19] | You’re perfect. | 你太完美了 |
[40:21] | I’m better than perfect… | 我比完美还要棒 |
[40:24] | because I didn’t give you the forgery, Harvey. | 因为我送给你的不是赝品 哈维 |
[40:29] | It’s hanging in Elliott Stemple’s office as we speak. | 赝品现在正挂在艾略特·斯坦普尔的办公室里 |
[40:31] | – You’re kidding. – Nope. | -你在开玩笑吧 -没有 |
[40:33] | I “Thomas Crown Affair”-ed that shit. | 我偷天换日了一下 |
[40:35] | Or did I? | 我到底换了没 |
[40:37] | Seriously, Donna, is this it? | 说真的 唐娜 这幅是真画吗 |
[40:39] | Yes. Or is it? | 真的 还是假的 |
[40:41] | Stop it. | 别闹了 |
[40:49] | I love you, Harvey. | 我爱你 哈维 |
[40:53] | You’re the real thing. | 你是真男人 |
[40:56] | And so is this. | 像这幅画一样真 |
[41:00] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[41:04] | Nothing. I just need to call. | 没什么 我得打个电话 |
[41:08] | I know who you need to call. I’ll be in the bedroom. | 我知道你要打给谁 我去卧室等你 |
[41:21] | Hello? | 你好 |
[41:22] | Mom, it’s me. | 妈 是我 |
[41:23] | What’s going on? It’s late. Are you okay? | 怎么了 这么晚了 你没事吧 |
[41:25] | Yeah, I’m fine. I was just thinking about you. | 我没事 就是想你了 |
[41:27] | Do you remember the time we won the Little League championship? | 你还记得我们赢得少年棒球联盟冠军那次吗 |
[41:29] | Of course I do. | 当然记得 |
[41:30] | You pitched five innings, played shortstop, | 你上场了五局 担任游击手 |
[41:32] | and hit two doubles. | 击出了两记二垒安打 |
[41:34] | A mother remembers these things. | 当妈的永远记得这些事 |
[41:36] | Then I’m sure you’ll remember I walked off the field, | 那你一定还记得我下场后 |
[41:38] | and it was supposed to be you and Dad, and… | 应该是你跟爸一起等着我 但 |
[41:42] | He wasn’t there. | 他不在 |
[41:43] | I was so mad at you for telling me he’d be there. | 我当时恨死你了 因为你说过爸会来的 |
[41:46] | You didn’t say a thing except to defend him. | 但你除了为他解释以外 别的什么都没说 |
[41:50] | You know, it never occurred to me | 你知道吗 我从没想过 |
[41:51] | that it was actually his fault. | 其实是爸爸自己的过错 |
[41:53] | He wasn’t perfect, Harvey, and neither was I. | 人无完人 哈维 我们都有缺点 |
[41:56] | But I never held a grudge against him. | 但我从未记恨过爸爸 |
[42:00] | I’m sorry it took me so long to forgive you. | 很抱歉我花了这么长时间才原谅你 |
[42:04] | I let it cover up any good memories, | 我让怨恨蒙蔽了美好的回忆 |
[42:07] | and then I wouldn’t let us make any new ones. | 也阻止我们再制造新的回忆 |
[42:09] | It’s okay. You’re my son, Harvey. | 没关系的 你是我儿子 哈维 |
[42:11] | I never stopped loving you. | 我一直都爱着你 |
[42:14] | I love you, Mom. | 我爱你 妈 |
[42:16] | I love you, too, Harvey. | 我也爱你 哈维 |
[42:21] | You still there? Want to keep talking? | 你还在听吗 还想聊一会吗 |
[42:25] | What do you say we just sit together for a while? | 我们一起静静地坐一会好吗 |
[42:30] | That’d be nice. | 那最好不过了 |