时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | When I was a child, my world ended. | 在我小时候 我的星球遭遇毁灭 |
[00:05] | But I was saved. | 而我有幸获救 |
[00:06] | Sent to Earth to protect my baby cousin, Kal-El. | 被派往地球保护我的堂弟 卡·艾尔 |
[00:10] | But Krypton’s destruction sent a shockwave | 但氪星的毁灭发射出一道冲击波 |
[00:13] | that knocked my ship off-course, | 击中了我的分离舱 使其偏离路线 |
[00:15] | into the Phantom Zone. | 进入了幻影区 |
[00:17] | Somehow, my pod got loose, | 我的分离舱脱离困境 |
[00:19] | and I made the long journey to Earth. | 我历经漫长的旅途来到了地球 |
[00:22] | Though I was still a child when I arrived, | 我到达地球时仍是个孩子 |
[00:24] | my cousin had already grown up to become Superman. | 但我的堂弟已经长大 成为了超人 |
[00:29] | I hid who I really was until one day, | 我隐藏了自己的身份 直到有一天 |
[00:31] | my adoptive sister Alex was in danger, | 我收养家庭的姐姐艾丽克斯遭遇危险 |
[00:34] | and I was forced to reveal myself to the world. | 迫使我向世界揭示了自己的身份 |
[00:37] | From that day on, I became Supergirl. | 从那天起 我成为了超女 |
[00:41] | Now, I work in secret with my sister and the DEO | 如今 我暗中跟姐姐和超查部合作 |
[00:44] | to fight alien menaces that threaten the Earth | 打击那些威胁地球 |
[00:47] | and others that would cause my city harm. | 以及对本市造成伤害的外星生物 |
[00:49] | I have friends. | 我拥有朋友 |
[00:51] | And allies. | 还有盟友 |
[00:53] | I have a family. | 我有一个家 |
[00:55] | After so many years of being lost, | 经过多年的迷失 |
[00:57] | I am finally home. | 我终于回家了 |
[01:00] | Three, two, one! | 三 二 一 |
[01:08] | – To Supergirl. – No, no. Wait, wait. | -敬超女 -不 等等 |
[01:11] | To family. Love bonds us all. | 敬家人 爱把我们凝聚在了一起 |
[01:15] | – To family. – To family. | -敬家人 -敬家人 |
[01:19] | – What was that? – What the hell? | -什么声音 -搞什么鬼 |
[01:23] | Nothing good. | 出事了 |
[01:32] | We need to stop it, or there could be major casualties. | 我们要拦住它 否则可能造成重大伤亡 |
[01:35] | I’ve got it. | 交给我吧 |
[01:40] | I’ve almost got it. | 我差一点就碰到了 |
[01:47] | I’ve got him. Supergirl, go! | 交给我吧 超女 快走 |
[02:10] | That pod… | 那个分离舱 |
[02:12] | It’s identical to mine. | 跟我的很像 |
[02:14] | It’s from Krypton. | 是从氪星来的 |
[02:18] | Supergirl, be careful. | 超女 小心 |
[02:21] | You don’t know what’s in there. | 里面说不准有什么东西 |
[02:31] | Oh, my God. | 天呐 |
[02:46] | Where are we? | 这是哪儿 |
[02:49] | The Department of Extra-Normal Operations. | 超常活动调查部 |
[02:51] | Wait! Wait, wait, wait. | 等等 等一下 |
[02:53] | This has always been here? | 这地方一直都在这儿吗 |
[02:54] | With the glass and the views and… | 有大窗户和好景色 |
[02:57] | And you made me fly to that cave every day! | 然后你还让我每天飞去那个破洞穴 |
[02:59] | DEO has several facilities, Kara. | 超查部有好几处办公地点 卡拉 |
[03:01] | A bat bit me in the last one. | 在上个办公地点我被蝙蝠咬了 |
[03:02] | Whiner. | 哪来那么多牢骚 |
[03:07] | Hey, sis. | 老姐 |
[03:07] | You knew about this place, too? | 你也知道这个地方的存在吗 |
[03:09] | Yeah, it’s like a block from my apartment. | 是啊 这里离我们部门就隔着一个街区 |
[03:11] | It’s kind of like the old place. Maybe better. | 这里算是老地方吧 可能条件更好一些 |
[03:14] | Well, where’s the man who fell to Earth? | 坠向地球的那个人呢 |
[03:18] | He has to be from Krypton. | 他肯定是从氪星来的 |
[03:21] | He must have escaped – before the planet exploded, | 他肯定是在星球爆炸之前逃离了 |
[03:22] | like Clark and I did. | 就像我和卡拉克一样 |
[03:24] | He’s comatose. | 他昏迷不醒 |
[03:25] | His vitals are stable. Breathing is normal. | 他的生命体征稳定 呼吸正常 |
[03:27] | There’s nothing else we can really learn from him because… | 我们无法了解他的其他状况 因为… |
[03:30] | That proves he’s from Krypton. | 这证明他是从氪星来的 |
[03:31] | It only proves he’s not human, | 这只能证明他不是人类 |
[03:33] | which means he could be dangerous. | 这意味着他可能是危险人物 |
[03:35] | Sir, I would request that Winn help with the investigation. | 长官 我申请让温来协助调查 |
[03:38] | We need someone to analyze the pod’s telemetry, | 我们需要有人来分析那个分离舱的遥测技术 |
[03:40] | and Winn does read Kryptonian. | 而温认识氪星文 |
[03:42] | I got bored. I thought I’d pick up a new language. | 我之前感觉太无聊 就学了门新语言 |
[03:45] | Space talk! | 外星语 |
[03:46] | You want to prove your worth, Mr. Schott? | 你想证明自己的价值吗 肖特先生 |
[03:48] | Find out something my team of highly trained | 去挖掘连我们训练有素的外星人专家团队 |
[03:50] | alien experts can’t. | 都发现不了的信息吧 |
[03:53] | Challenge accepted. | 我接受挑战 |
[03:55] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[03:56] | We’ll figure it out, Kara. I promise. | 我们会查清楚的 卡拉 我保证 |
[03:59] | So, are you watching the Venture launch tonight? | 你今晚会收看冒险号发射吗 |
[04:01] | No, actually, | 不会 |
[04:03] | James and I are going on our first date. | 今晚是我和詹姆斯的初次约会 |
[04:05] | It’s gonna be great. | 感觉肯定很棒 |
[04:06] | We are finally both free and clear to just hang out. | 我们终于可以没有牵连地在一起相处了 |
[04:09] | No aliens trying to destroy the Earth. | 没有外星人试图摧毁地球 |
[04:12] | Just him and me, together like normal people, | 只有我和他 像正常人一样 |
[04:15] | doing what people do on dates. | 做约会该做的事 |
[04:17] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[04:18] | – What? – What, what? | -怎么了 -什么怎么了 |
[04:20] | You’re doing that thing where you say “Okay,” | 你刚才的那种语气分明是嘴上说”好吧” |
[04:22] | but you’re not actually okay. | 其实根本就不好 |
[04:23] | Because you’re doing that thing where you are super overeager, | 因为你刚才的语气过于急切了 |
[04:26] | which means that you really aren’t, | 这说明你根本就没那么急切 |
[04:27] | but you’re trying to convince yourself that you are. | 但你又努力说服自己你很急切 |
[04:30] | I am not doing that thing. | 我没用那种语气 |
[04:31] | That’s… I’m excited. | 我那是激动 |
[04:33] | This is me excited. | 我激动就是这个样子 |
[04:37] | And this is Ms. Grant texting me. | 格兰特女士给我发信息了 |
[04:39] | I’m not her assistant anymore. | 我已经不是她的助理了 |
[04:41] | I have to go. | 我得走了 |
[04:44] | We are just hours away from the launch of Venture, | 几小时后 冒险号即将发射升空 |
[04:47] | the first commercial spacecraft designed for suborbital transportation. | 它是用于亚轨道运输的首架商用宇宙飞船 |
[04:54] | You wanted to see me, Ms. Grant? | 您找我 格兰特女士 |
[04:56] | They offered me a seat on the Venture, | 他们曾邀请我乘冒险号升空 |
[04:58] | but I turned them down. | 但我拒绝了 |
[04:59] | What would I possibly have in common | 登上飞船的一群阔佬 |
[05:00] | with a bunch of rich people in a rocket ship | 想要为自己毫无意义的生命寻求存在的答案 |
[05:03] | seeking existential answers to their meaningless lives? | 姐跟他们有何共同之处啊 |
[05:07] | Speaking of which, what’s your answer? | 说起这个 你的答案是什么 |
[05:10] | Wha… | 这 |
[05:11] | What’s the question? | 你的问题是什么 |
[05:13] | Your vocation. What is it? | 你的职业 你想干什么 |
[05:15] | Oh, you mean what job do I want? | 你是说我想做什么工作 |
[05:16] | Um, well… | 这个嘛 |
[05:19] | I don’t know. I haven’t really decided yet. | 我也不知道 我还做出最终的决定 |
[05:21] | Why not? | 为什么 |
[05:22] | Well, it’s only been 12 hours | 因为从你要我选择新职位 |
[05:24] | since you asked me – to choose a new position, | 到现在才过去了十二个小时 |
[05:26] | and then most of those hours I was asleep. | 而其中的大多数时间我又在睡觉 |
[05:29] | Really? | 是吗 |
[05:30] | I offer you the keys to the kingdom, | 我给了你一把开启王国的钥匙 |
[05:32] | and you just go to sleep? | 而你却跑去睡觉了 |
[05:35] | It was nighttime. | 因为当时是晚上 |
[05:36] | How many hours do you think I slept last night, Ker-rah? | 你猜我昨晚睡了几小时 凯拉 |
[05:39] | Two. | 两小时 |
[05:40] | Because I care about making the most out of my life. | 因为我想要每时每刻都过得有价值 |
[05:43] | I squeeze every drop out of every single day. | 我不断压榨每一天的每一秒 |
[05:47] | – Sleeping is for slackers. – Right. | -懒虫才会睡觉 -是的 |
[05:49] | Well, I did do this online quiz | 那个 我做了一项在线测试 |
[05:52] | where, you know, you list all your skills, | 你需要列出你所有的技能 |
[05:54] | and then it uses this kind of algorithm | 然后它会用一种算法 |
[05:57] | to calculate your ideal career. | 来计算合适你的职业 |
[05:59] | And mine was marketing. | 我的测试结果是市场营销 |
[06:04] | And according to the Catco website, | 然后据凯特科官网显示 |
[06:07] | marketing ranks high in potential salary, | 市场营销的薪资水平很高 |
[06:10] | future growth and, interestingly enough, | 充满未来发展潜质 还有就是 |
[06:13] | work-life balance which… | 工作与生活时间也很平衡 |
[06:17] | What do you think? | 你觉得怎样 |
[06:20] | I think that it is the most pathetic thing I have ever heard. | 我觉得这是我听过最可悲的话了 |
[06:27] | Oh, okay. | 好吧 |
[06:27] | You can’t Internet search a calling, Ker-rah. | 你不能上网搜自己的志愿啊 凯拉 |
[06:30] | A calling is something that is within you. | 志愿应该是发自你内心的 |
[06:33] | Do you think that Supergirl is a hero | 你以为超女成为英雄 |
[06:35] | because flying is one of her skills? No. | 是因为飞行是她的技能吗 不是 |
[06:38] | She’s a hero because she has a need. | 她成为英雄是因为她有需求 |
[06:40] | To help people, to protect the planet. | 想要帮助人 保护整个星球 |
[06:42] | Look inward, | 探寻你的内心 |
[06:44] | and figure out what Kara Danvers needs to do with her life. | 然后找出凯拉·丹弗斯的人生目标 |
[06:49] | I am granting you two more days, as in 48 hours, | 我再给你两天 也就是48小时 |
[06:52] | and whatever you do, don’t come back | 不管你做什么 别回来的时候 |
[06:53] | with the results of a Rorschach test. | 别给我看什么罗夏测试结果 |
[06:57] | Ms. Tessmacher! | 泰斯马克女士 |
[07:01] | Yes, Ms. Grant. | 什么事 格兰特女士 |
[07:02] | Does this dressing look drizzled on? | 你觉得这算是”少许调料”吗 |
[07:06] | – Yes. – No. | -是的 -不 |
[07:08] | No, this lettuce is drowning. | 这生菜就像是快被调料淹死了 |
[07:10] | It’s floating on a sea of ranch, | 漂浮在农场的海洋上 |
[07:12] | like little Kate Winslet’s in Titanic. | 就像是《泰坦尼克号》里的凯特·温斯莱特 |
[07:14] | Get it out of my sight. | 让它从我的眼前消失 |
[07:19] | This is the best replacement for you | 这就是你能找到的 |
[07:21] | you could come up with? | 最好的接班人吗 |
[07:23] | Just give her a chance, please. | 给她一个机会 求您了 |
[07:24] | She is so smart and sweet. | 她聪明又可爱 |
[07:27] | She went to Yale. | 她可是耶鲁毕业的 |
[07:28] | So did George Bush. | 乔治·布什也是 |
[07:31] | Now get out and dig deep. | 现在赶紧去挖掘内心吧 |
[08:07] | That dress is amazing. | 这条裙子真漂亮 |
[08:08] | Oh, this dress? It’s… | 你是说这条吗 |
[08:12] | I had this on all day. | 我都穿了一整天了 |
[08:17] | Do you… | 你想不想… |
[08:18] | I didn’t know if you wanted to stay in or go out, so I… | 我不知道你是想在家还是出去 所以我… |
[08:22] | Options. | 有几个选项 |
[08:24] | Pizza and potstickers. | 披萨还有锅贴 |
[08:26] | Pizza and potstickers is my most favorite meal. | 我最爱吃披萨和锅贴了 |
[08:29] | Which I know about you. | 我知道你爱吃 |
[08:32] | Um, I’m surprised you don’t have the Venture launch on. | 你居然没有看冒险号发射 |
[08:34] | I know how into the space program you are. | 毕竟你那么关注太空计划 |
[08:35] | Oh, that’s not a big deal. | 那不算什么大事 |
[08:38] | Kara, you can put it on, it’s fine. | 卡拉 你可以看的 没事 |
[08:42] | Well, maybe I’ll just put it on without the sound. | 那我就开静音好了 |
[09:28] | Yeah, I understand, Mr. White. | 是 我明白 怀特先生 |
[09:31] | No, Mr. White. | 不会 怀特先生 |
[09:32] | Yes, Mr. White. | 好的 怀特先生 |
[09:35] | Yes, I will have my article on your desk lickety-split. | 好的 我会快马加鞭地把文章给您 |
[09:40] | Yes, sir, I know that no one says “lickety-split” anymore. | 是的先生 我知道现在没人说”快马加鞭”了 |
[09:44] | Although, you do still say “Great Caesar’s ghost,” | 不过 您不是还在用”我那个祖宗的” |
[09:47] | which is a bit of a throwback. | 也是比较复古呀 |
[09:51] | Yes, sir, I’m very aware that we’re not talking about you. | 是的先生 我非常清楚我们不是在谈论您 |
[09:55] | Yes, sir. Yes, I will have that to you. | 是的先生 是的 我会给您的 |
[09:58] | Hello? | 你好 |
[09:58] | Hang on, we’re hearing of a possible explosion | 等一下 我们可能听到了 |
[10:01] | aboard the Venture. | 冒险号上的爆炸声 |
[10:04] | Here’s all we know at this time. | 我们现在所了解到的情况是 |
[10:05] | There are over 200 people aboard the craft. | 飞船上目前有超过两百人 |
[10:08] | There are no further details, | 尚未收到进一步详情 |
[10:09] | but keep it right here, | 但是请不要转台 |
[10:10] | and we’ll continue to bring you the very latest. | 我们将会给您带来更多最新消息 |
[10:13] | We can only hope wherever he is, he’s seeing this. | 我们只能祈祷不管他在哪里 他在收看新闻 |
[10:29] | I pray she’s watching this. | 我祈祷她在收看新闻 |
[10:31] | She is. | 她在看 |
[10:41] | Mayday. Mayday. | 求救 求救 |
[10:42] | We have experienced a hull breach | 我们遭受到了船体损坏 |
[10:43] | and catastrophic engine failure. | 以及毁灭性的引擎故障 |
[11:00] | Supergirl! | 超女 |
[11:08] | – Need a hand? – Hey, cuz. | -需要帮忙吗 -你好呀 老弟 |
[11:10] | It’s good to see you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[11:11] | This looks like a job for the both of us. | 看起来这活需要咱们俩合力了 |
[11:13] | Absolutely. | 绝对的 |
[11:49] | That was awesome! | 刚才真是太棒了 |
[11:50] | I mean, that was terrible. | 我是说 事故太糟糕了 |
[11:51] | But it was awesome. | 但是又太棒了 |
[11:53] | We’ve never saved anything together. | 我们以前从没有一起合作救过人 |
[11:54] | I know. | 我知道 |
[11:55] | I’ve dreamt of this moment. | 我梦到过这个时刻 |
[11:57] | The two of us teaming up. | 咱们俩组队 |
[12:00] | Me, too. | 我也是 |
[12:04] | – I usually say hi. – Me, too. | -我通常会打个招呼 -我也是 |
[12:09] | Way to go, Supergirl. | 干得好 超女 |
[12:11] | That’s Superman. | 那是超人 |
[12:12] | I used to change his diapers. | 我以前给他换过尿布 |
[12:13] | No way. | 不是吧 |
[12:15] | Uh, not exactly sure you have to tell them that. | 你没必要跟他们说这些吧 |
[12:17] | – No, I think I really do. – Okay. | -不 我觉得有必要 -好吧 |
[12:27] | Hey, everybody. I’m back. | 大家好 我回来啦 |
[12:29] | Listen up. | 听好了 |
[12:43] | Everyone, this is my cousin, Su… | 各位 这是我堂弟 超… |
[12:46] | I guess you already know. | 我猜你们都知道了 |
[12:53] | Good to see you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[12:54] | – It’s an honor, sir. – Pleasure. | -我很荣幸 先生 -感谢 |
[12:57] | I just want to thank you all for your hard work | 我想感谢你们所有人努力工作 |
[12:59] | protecting Earth. | 保护地球 |
[13:00] | Oh, brother. | 老弟啊 |
[13:02] | Did you know she was bringing him here? | 你知道她要把他带来吗 |
[13:04] | No. | 不知道 |
[13:06] | Is that a problem? | 有问题吗 |
[13:09] | Oh. He’s coming toward me. | 他在向我走来 |
[13:10] | Winn, this is my cousin, Superman. | 温 这是我堂弟 超人 |
[13:15] | I have a million questions. | 我有无数的问题想问你 |
[13:16] | Okay… | 好的 |
[13:18] | When Lex Luthor set off the earthquake in California, | 当莱克斯·卢瑟引发加利福尼亚州的地震时 |
[13:20] | did you gauge the focal depth with your X-ray vision? | 你是不是用X光视线测量了震源深度 |
[13:23] | Winn… | 温 |
[13:24] | Breathe. | 喘口气 |
[13:27] | Alex. | 艾丽克斯 |
[13:29] | – It’s good to see you. – You, too. | -很高兴见到你 -我也是 |
[13:31] | Kara told me Jeremiah may be alive. | 卡拉告诉我耶利米或许还活着 |
[13:34] | And you know your father means a lot to me, so… | 你知道你父亲对我恩重如山 所以 |
[13:36] | If there’s anything I can do. | 如果有什么我能帮忙的尽管开口 |
[13:37] | Thank you, Clark. | 谢谢你 克拉克 |
[13:40] | – J’onn. – Superman. | -荣恩 -超人 |
[13:43] | Nice to see you again. | 很高兴再次见到你 |
[13:44] | Oh, don’t worry. I won’t be staying long. | 别担心 我不会久留的 |
[13:48] | Uh, I just invited Superman to visit our mystery guest. | 我只是邀请他来见一见我们那位神秘来客 |
[13:51] | Follow me. | 跟我来 |
[13:56] | – What’s with those two? – Beats me. | -那两个人是怎么回事 -问倒我了 |
[13:59] | Your cousin smells terrific. | 你堂弟身上真好闻 |
[14:00] | Enough. | 你够了 |
[14:05] | He landed on Earth last night in a Kryptonian pod. | 他昨晚乘氪星的分离舱着陆 |
[14:07] | We don’t know who he is. | 我们不知道他是什么身份 |
[14:09] | Did you try using a quantum scan to determine his age? | 你们有没有用量子扫描来判断他的年龄 |
[14:11] | First thing we did. | 那是我们做的第一件事 |
[14:12] | And you X-ray-visioned him for foreign objects, | 你用X光视线看过他体内有没有异物了吗 |
[14:14] | like a cybernetic data core? | 例如控制他的数据核心 |
[14:16] | Of course. | 当然 |
[14:18] | You should probably go and do that. | 你或许该检查一下 |
[14:22] | Nope, no data core. | 没有 没有数据核心 |
[14:25] | So, my handy translator | 我利用所学的氪星文 |
[14:26] | just finished decrypting the pod’s data log. | 刚刚解密完分离舱的数据记录 |
[14:28] | Now, it seems sleeping beauty on his journey from Krypton | 看起来睡美人在从氪星出发的旅程中 |
[14:32] | passed through something called the Segara Beyal. | 经过了某种叫做西卡拉贝尔的东西 |
[14:35] | The Well of Stars. | 星之井 |
[14:36] | My father took me there once. | 我父亲带我去过那一次 |
[14:39] | Time doesn’t pass there. So that’s why he’s still so young. | 时间在那里不会流逝 所以他仍然这么年轻 |
[14:42] | Oh, hey, speaking of age, I’ve been meaning to ask. | 提起年龄 我一直想问 |
[14:44] | Superman, you’re 12 years older than Kara, right? | 超人 你比卡拉年长12岁 对吗 |
[14:47] | ‘Cause you do not look it. | 因为一点都看不出来 |
[14:48] | Kryptonians age at a much slower rate here on Earth. | 在地球上氪星人变老的速度要慢很多 |
[14:52] | You look fantastic. | 你看起来棒极了 |
[14:53] | When you’re finished, we have something more important to talk about. | 等你们闲聊完了 我们还有更重要的事情要谈 |
[14:55] | – What? – The Venture. | -什么事 -冒险号 |
[14:59] | The company behind the Venture said | 冒险号背后的公司说 |
[15:00] | there was an explosion when the ship reached low orbit insertion. | 飞船在完成低轨道嵌入时发生了爆炸 |
[15:03] | So? | 所以呢 |
[15:04] | Well, if something like that was gonna go wrong | 如果有发生那种事故的可能 |
[15:05] | it would’ve happened earlier in the flight. | 在航行过程中早就发生了 |
[15:07] | Exactly. | 正是如此 |
[15:08] | The Venture was built here in National City. | 冒险号是在纳欣诺市这边制造的 |
[15:10] | I think we should investigate this further. | 我认为我们该进一步调查 |
[15:13] | Maybe a mild-mannered reporter should make some inquiries | 或许某个身在纳欣诺市的谦和有礼的记者 |
[15:15] | while he’s here in National City. | 该做些调查 |
[15:17] | Actually, I was gonna have my team take a look at it. | 其实我本来是想让我的小队去调查的 |
[15:19] | Well, Superman’s here. We should include him. | 既然超人在这 我们应该让他加入 |
[15:21] | You can work out of Catco. | 你可以在凯特科公司工作 |
[15:22] | Just steer clear of Ms. Grant. | 不过要躲着点格兰特女士 |
[15:23] | She’s been in a mood. | 她最近心情不好 |
[15:24] | Don’t worry, I’ve got some sway with Cat Grant. | 别担心 我应付凯特·格兰特自有一套 |
[15:29] | So what happened between you and Superman? | 你和超人之间有过什么嫌隙 |
[15:32] | Nothing. | 没有 |
[15:34] | It just seems like… | 可看起来 |
[15:37] | This conversation is over. | 这次对话已经结束了 |
[15:45] | Sorry. Oops! | 抱歉 |
[15:47] | So sorry, that was totally my fault. | 真对不起 全都怪我 |
[15:49] | You really have that klutzy thing down, don’t you? | 你真的很爱装出笨手笨脚的样子 是不是 |
[15:51] | Uh, yeah. No, that was actually real. | 不 刚才其实不是装的 |
[15:55] | – Clark! – There he is. | -克拉克 -又见面了 |
[15:57] | – What’s up, man? – Jimmy. | -最近怎么样 -吉米 |
[15:59] | It’s good to see you, buddy. | 见到你真好 伙计 |
[16:00] | It’s good to see you, too, brother. | 我也一样 哥们 |
[16:02] | Well, everybody at the Daily Planet misses you. | 《星球日报》的大家都很想你 |
[16:04] | – Lois, Mr. White. – I miss them, too. | -露易丝 怀特先生 -我也很想他们 |
[16:06] | But I really like living here. | 但我真的很喜欢住在这里 |
[16:08] | Good. | 很好 |
[16:13] | Excuse me. | 失陪一下 |
[16:16] | Ms. Grant? You okay? | 格兰特女士 您还好吗 |
[16:18] | You didn’t tell me – that you know Clark Kent. | 你怎么没和我说过你认识克拉克·肯特 |
[16:20] | Oh, God, not you, too. | 天哪 不是连您也这样吧 |
[16:22] | – What? – Nothing. | -什么 -没什么 |
[16:23] | I do… Yes. I know him. | 是的 我认识他 |
[16:25] | Him and Jimmy have been friends for years. | 他和吉米是多年的故交了 |
[16:27] | Do I have anything in my teeth? | 我牙齿上有没有东西 |
[16:29] | No. | 没有 |
[16:34] | Clark Kent, as I live and breathe. | 克拉克·肯特 真没想到 |
[16:37] | Well, don’t you just look all | 你看起来真是一身 |
[16:39] | midwestern dashing? | 中西部的时髦风格 |
[16:42] | Ms. Grant, it’s good to see you. | 格兰特女士 很高兴见到您 |
[16:44] | – It’s been a long time. – No fault of mine. | -许久不见了 -那可怪不得我 |
[16:47] | So, are you still seeing Lois Lane, | 你还在和露易丝·莱恩交往吗 |
[16:49] | or did that fizzle out | 还是说已经没有火花了 |
[16:50] | like I predicted in the office pool? | 正如我在办公室打赌时预言的那样 |
[16:52] | No one ever sent me my $20. | 怎么没人寄来我打赌赢的20美元 |
[16:54] | Lois and I are great. | 露易丝和我感情很好 |
[16:56] | We’re still… still going strong. | 我们仍然很稳固 |
[16:57] | Oh, so she’s not still hung up on Superman? | 这么说她没有还对超人念念不忘吗 |
[17:01] | You know, I’d say that she has room in her life for both of us. | 我认为她生活中容得下我们两个 |
[17:07] | That’s modern. | 真开放啊 |
[17:09] | Oh, no. | 不 |
[17:11] | So, how would you like to go on a tour? | 你想不想四处逛逛 |
[17:14] | Perry White was a fool to ever let you out of his sight. | 佩里·怀特蠢到家才会让你离开他的视线 |
[17:16] | I might just poach you. | 我搞不好会把你挖来的 |
[17:20] | Sway. | 自有一套 |
[17:22] | Did Ms. Grant seem a little off to you? | 你有没有觉得格兰特女士有点不对劲 |
[17:24] | She’s always like that with Clark. She goes gaga for him. | 她一见克拉克就会变成那样 她为他痴狂 |
[17:26] | She actually sent him a drunk text once. It was… | 有次她还醉酒后给他发短信 那短信 |
[17:30] | – It was florid. – No. | -短信内容绚丽多彩 -不 |
[17:32] | Ugh. That’s gross. | 真恶心 |
[17:33] | Yeah, I saw what you did on TV. | 我在电视上看到你行动了 |
[17:35] | – Good save. – Thanks. | -很成功的营救 -谢谢 |
[17:37] | I’m sorry it interrupted our date. | 事件打断了我们的约会 我很抱歉 |
[17:39] | – No, it’s fine. – No, but it isn’t. | -不 没关系的 -不 怎么没关系 |
[17:40] | It’s not fine. Not. | 有关系 很有关系 |
[17:42] | That was an important step for us. | 那是我们之间重要的一步 |
[17:44] | And I will make it up to you, I promise. | 我会补偿你的 我保证 |
[17:46] | We will make a plan, and we will execute it. Fully. | 我们会制定计划 充分落实 |
[17:50] | That sounds romantic. | 听起来很浪漫 |
[17:54] | You know what I mean. I just… I want it to work. | 你懂我的意思 我只是希望能成 |
[17:57] | Me, too. | 我也是 |
[18:01] | – It’s Alex. – Yeah, go ahead. | -是艾丽克斯 -不打扰你了 |
[18:03] | What’s up? | 什么事 |
[18:06] | Yeah, yeah, I think Clark knows a thing or two about that name. | 是 克拉克对那名字应该有所了解 |
[18:10] | – Clark. – Yeah. | -克拉克 -什么事 |
[18:12] | Alex did some digging. | 艾丽克斯做了些调查 |
[18:13] | – What is it? – There was one passenger | -结果如何 -有一位乘客 |
[18:15] | who had a seat booked on the Venture | 订了冒险号的座位 |
[18:16] | who mysteriously didn’t show up last-minute. | 但最后却意外地没出现 |
[18:18] | Lena Luthor. | 莉娜·卢瑟 |
[18:20] | – Lex’s sister. – Yup. | -莱克斯的妹妹 -是的 |
[18:21] | But Lex can’t be involved in this. He’s in prison. | 但莱克斯应该与此无关 他在监狱里 |
[18:24] | – Congrats, by the way. – Yeah, thanks. | -顺便祝贺你 -谢谢 |
[18:26] | Well, Lex may be in jail, | 虽然莱克斯在监狱里 |
[18:27] | but his sister is now running Luthor Corp. | 但他妹妹正在经营卢瑟公司 |
[18:29] | Yep, and she just moved to National City. | 没错 她刚搬来纳欣诺市 |
[18:35] | Heavy tactical unmanned aerial vehicle | 重型战术无人飞行器 |
[18:37] | with 160 km range. | 可飞行160公里 |
[18:40] | If you’re looking to hurt somebody, | 如果你想伤害某人 |
[18:42] | this is definitely the way to do it. | 这绝对是个办法 |
[18:44] | – And to control it? – Everything from the cockpit. | -如何操作 -和驾驶舱一样 |
[18:47] | Just like you were flying an aircraft. | 就像开航空器 |
[18:51] | How do I activate the targeting system? | 如何启动攻击系统 |
[18:55] | That button right there. | 那个按钮 |
[18:56] | She’ll lock into the target, and then it’s lights out. | 它会锁定攻击目标 然后对方就玩完了 |
[19:09] | Thank you for all your hard work. | 谢谢你的努力工作 |
[19:17] | Corben. | 科本 |
[19:18] | Yeah, the ship didn’t explode. | 飞船没炸 |
[19:21] | Superman and Supergirl saved it. | 被超人和超女给救了 |
[19:23] | I’m switching to plan B. | 准备执行备用计划 |
[19:26] | Have I ever let the Luthors down? | 我让卢瑟家族失望过吗 |
[19:30] | There’s a perfectly reasonable explanation | 我昨天没登上冒险号 |
[19:32] | for why I wasn’t aboard the Venture yesterday. | 有完全合理的解释 |
[19:34] | Well, that’s why we’re here. | 我们正是为这事来的 |
[19:35] | There was an emergency | 工作出了状况 |
[19:36] | regarding the planning for a ceremony I’m holding tomorrow. | 事关我明天举办的典礼 |
[19:40] | I’m renaming my family’s company, | 我要修改家族企业的名字 |
[19:41] | and I had to cancel. | 所以我必须取消飞行计划 |
[19:42] | Ah, lucky. | 真幸运 |
[19:44] | Lucky is Superman saving the day. | 超人今天救了人才叫幸运 |
[19:47] | Not something one expects a Luthor to say. | 没想到卢瑟家族的人会这么说 |
[19:48] | Right. And Supergirl was there, too. | 没错 超女也在场 |
[19:52] | And who are you exactly? | 你究竟是谁 |
[19:55] | I’m Kara Danvers. I’m not with the Daily Planet. | 我叫卡拉·丹弗斯 我不在《星球日报》工作 |
[19:58] | I’m with Catco magazine. Sort of. | 我在凯特科杂志工作 算是吧 |
[20:00] | It’s a publication not known for its hard-hitting journalism. | 这份出版物并非以其一针见血的新闻工作出名 |
[20:03] | More like “High-waisted Jeans, Yes or No?” | 上面大多是”穿不穿高腰裙”这类文章 |
[20:06] | – I’m just tagging along today. – Right. | -我今天是不请自来 -好吧 |
[20:08] | Can we just speed this interview along? | 我们可以长话短说吗 |
[20:11] | Just ask me what you want to ask, Mr. Kent. | 直接问你想问的 肯特先生 |
[20:13] | Did I have anything to do with the Venture explosion? | 我和冒险号爆炸有无关联 |
[20:16] | Did you? | 有吗 |
[20:18] | You wouldn’t be asking me if my last name was Smith. | 如果我姓史密斯你就不会问了 |
[20:21] | Ah, but it’s not. It’s Luthor. | 但并非如此 你姓卢瑟 |
[20:24] | Some steel under that Kansas wheat. | 堪萨斯乡巴佬还挺硬气 |
[20:28] | It wasn’t always. | 我以前不姓这个 |
[20:30] | I was adopted when I was four. | 我四岁时被领养的 |
[20:33] | And the person who made me feel most welcome in the family was Lex. | 家族里最接纳我的人就是莱克斯 |
[20:37] | He made me proud to be a Luthor. | 他让我为进入卢瑟家族而自豪 |
[20:40] | And then he went on his reign of terror in Metropolis. | 但他之后恐怖统治着大都会 |
[20:43] | Declared war on Superman. | 向超人宣战 |
[20:45] | Committed unspeakable crimes. | 罪恶滔天 |
[20:49] | When Superman put Lex in jail, | 当超人逮捕莱克斯 |
[20:50] | I vowed to take back my family’s company. | 我发誓要夺回家族企业 |
[20:53] | To rename it L-Corp. | 改名为L公司 |
[20:55] | Make it a force for good. | 让它成为正能量 |
[20:58] | I’m just a woman trying to make a name | 我只是个想突破家族 |
[20:59] | for herself outside of her family. | 为自己正名的女人 |
[21:02] | Can you understand that? | 你懂吗 |
[21:04] | Yeah. | 是 |
[21:06] | I know why you’re here. | 我知道你们来的原因 |
[21:08] | Because a subsidiary of my company | 因为我公司的子公司 |
[21:10] | made the part that exploded on the Venture. | 和冒险号的爆炸有关 |
[21:13] | This drive contains all the information | 这个闪存盘里有我们关于 |
[21:15] | we have on the oscillator. | 振荡器的所有信息 |
[21:17] | I hope it helps you in your investigation. | 但愿能帮助你们调查 |
[21:21] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[21:22] | Give me a chance, Mr. Kent. | 给我个机会 肯特先生 |
[21:24] | I’m here for a fresh start. Let me have one. | 我是来改头换面的 让我重新开始 |
[21:27] | Good day, Ms. Luthor. | 再见 卢瑟女士 |
[21:30] | Good day. | 再见 |
[21:37] | I didn’t see anything when I X-ray-visioned the room. | 我用X光视线看房间时没有发现 |
[21:39] | Yeah, me neither. | 我也是 |
[21:40] | What do you think? | 你怎么看 |
[21:42] | I’ve learned through hard experience | 我学到了血的教训 |
[21:44] | not to believe anything a Luthor says. | 不要相信卢瑟家族的人说的话 |
[21:46] | Yeah, I know I’m not a reporter or anything, | 我知道我不是个记者 |
[21:48] | but I kinda believed her. | 但我挺信她的 |
[21:53] | Hi, sweetie. | 亲爱的 |
[21:55] | Yeah, I’m with Kara. | 对 我和卡拉在一起 |
[21:56] | Yes, I’m being careful. | 好 我很小心 |
[21:59] | I miss you, too. I love you. Bye. | 我也想你 爱你 拜 |
[22:02] | I love that she worries about you. | 我喜欢她担心你 |
[22:04] | Yeah, me, too. | 我也是 |
[22:06] | How do you do it all, Clark? | 你怎么做到的 克拉克 |
[22:09] | You’re an amazing reporter, a great boyfriend, | 你是名出色的记者 完美男友 |
[22:12] | and Superman. | 还是超人 |
[22:15] | I mean, I love being Supergirl. | 我喜欢当超女 |
[22:16] | That part of my life is clear. | 我人生的这个部分很清楚 |
[22:18] | But the rest of it… | 但其他部分… |
[22:21] | You mean Jimmy? | 你是说吉米 |
[22:24] | – How’d you know that? – It’s super telepathy. | -你怎么知道的 -这叫超心灵感应 |
[22:27] | It’s a power. You’ll get someday. | 这是种能力 你会掌握的 |
[22:29] | – Really? – No. | -是吗 -不 |
[22:31] | Jimmy and I are friends, we talk. | 我和吉米是朋友 我们会交流 |
[22:36] | For so long, I kept my head down and moved forward. | 长久以来 我一直埋头向前冲 |
[22:40] | And life was simple. | 生活很简单 |
[22:41] | And now I have all these options. | 但如今面临这些选择 |
[22:44] | An amazing guy and any job I want and I’m… | 出色的男生 理想的工作 我反而… |
[22:50] | I’m stuck. | 不知所措 |
[22:52] | I’ve been where you are. | 我也经历过你这种状况 |
[22:54] | You know, trying to figure out how to be Clark and Superman. | 设法搞清楚如何做好克拉克和超人 |
[22:56] | Yeah, but you made it look so easy. | 但是在你身上却显得很轻松 |
[22:58] | Well, it wasn’t. | 以前不是 |
[22:59] | It’s still not. | 现在也不是 |
[23:02] | Look, all I know is that being Kara | 我只知道当好卡拉 |
[23:04] | is just as important as being Supergirl. | 和当好超女一样重要 |
[23:09] | – Come here. – That’s really nice. | -过来 -说得真好 |
[23:12] | Trust yourself, Kara. | 相信你自己 卡拉 |
[23:14] | Listen to your heart. | 聆听你的内心 |
[23:15] | If things are right with James, you’ll know it. | 你和詹姆斯的时机到了 你会知道的 |
[23:23] | What’s on your mind, Agent Danvers? | 你想在想什么 丹弗斯特工 |
[23:26] | I know why you and Superman aren’t the best of friends. | 我知道你和超人为什么没法成为好友 |
[23:31] | Operation Emerald. | 绿宝石计划 |
[23:34] | How did you find out about that? | 你怎么知道的 |
[23:35] | I cross-referenced your personnel file with Superman. | 我比对了你和超人的人事档案 |
[23:39] | Back when I first took over the DEO, | 在我刚刚接手超查部的时候 |
[23:43] | we got a report about a meteorite coming down in the desert. | 我们接到报告 有陨石撞击在沙漠 |
[23:45] | Superman would work with us back then, | 当时超人还愿意我们合作 |
[23:46] | so we both headed out to investigate. | 所以我们俩前去调查 |
[23:49] | We got there, it was dark and… | 到达后 那里很黑 |
[23:52] | But I could see something down in the crater. | 但是在撞击坑我看到了一些东西 |
[23:54] | Green, glowing like an emerald. | 绿色 闪发着绿宝石般的光芒 |
[23:57] | It didn’t affect me, but Superman got down there, | 绿光没影响我 但超人却坠落在地 |
[24:00] | he started heaving. | 他开始喘息 |
[24:01] | Passed out. | 昏了过去 |
[24:03] | – It was Kryptonite. – I named it that. | -那是氪星石 -我命名的 |
[24:06] | Superman wanted to destroy it all. | 超人想要毁掉它 |
[24:08] | But you kept it. | 但你却保留下来了 |
[24:10] | He was not the only Kryptonian out there, Alex. | 这里还有很多氪星人 艾丽克斯 |
[24:12] | Their powers are limitless. | 他们的力量不受限制 |
[24:14] | Now we have a way to protect ourselves from them. | 现在我们有办法保护自我不受他们的影响 |
[24:16] | Except “Them” now includes my sister. | 这个他们却包括了我妹妹 |
[24:19] | We may have a problem. | 我们可能有个问题 |
[24:20] | I’ve been going over the data from Luthor Corp. | 我一直在翻查卢瑟公司的资料 |
[24:22] | Now, the oscillator that exploded on the Venture, | 冒险号上爆炸的振荡器 |
[24:24] | it was located underneath the main passenger cabin, right? | 是在主客舱底部找到的 是吧 |
[24:28] | In fact, it was housed under seat 23B. | 但其实是密封在23B座位下面 |
[24:31] | Which is relevant how, Mr. Schott? | 两者有何联系吗 肖特先生 |
[24:32] | According to the manifest, | 根据乘客名单 |
[24:34] | guess who was supposed to be sitting in seat 23B? | 猜猜23B原本是谁的位置 |
[24:39] | Lena Luthor. | 莉娜·卢瑟 |
[24:40] | Lena Luthor wasn’t behind the explosion. | 莉娜·卢瑟不是爆炸的始作俑者 |
[24:44] | She was the target. | 而是袭击目标 |
[24:45] | 直升机着陆区 请退后十五米 | |
[24:51] | Should be a smooth flight, Ms. Luthor. | 飞行应该会很顺利的 卢瑟女士 |
[24:54] | I hate flying. | 我讨厌坐飞机 |
[24:56] | I know statistically, | 我知道在统计学上 |
[24:56] | it’s the safest way to travel, but still… | 飞行是最安全的旅行方式 但还是不喜欢 |
[25:08] | What the hell? | 搞什么 |
[25:38] | I thought you two might show up. | 我就猜到你们俩会来 |
[25:40] | You spoil all the fun. | 乐趣都被你俩毁了 |
[25:41] | You know, if you were expecting us to show up, | 如果你希望我们来 |
[25:43] | you really should’ve brought something | 那你真应该带一些 |
[25:44] | a little more powerful. | 强大点的武器来 |
[25:46] | I did. I brought my wits. | 我带着智慧而来 |
[25:47] | I’ve drones planted throughout the city, | 我的无人机遍布整个城市 |
[25:49] | targeting civilian populations as we speak. | 说话的这会儿 无人机正瞄准着平民百姓 |
[25:54] | Your choice, aliens. | 你们选吧 外星人 |
[25:56] | Innocent civilians or the chopper? | 无辜平民还是直升机 |
[25:58] | Go. I got the chopper. | 去吧 我来救直升机 |
[26:42] | That was awesome. | 真厉害 |
[26:46] | We’re moving back to Gotham. | 我们要搬回哥谭市 |
[27:03] | You’re safe now. | 你安全了 |
[27:04] | What the hell was that? | 刚才是怎么回事 |
[27:06] | Someone’s trying to kill you. | 有人想要杀你 |
[27:14] | Hey, I’ve been looking for you. | 我一直在找你 |
[27:17] | So, listen, I know that I’ve been | 我知道我一直在处理 |
[27:19] | dealing with drone attacks and spaceships… | 无人机袭击和宇宙飞船事件 |
[27:21] | Two spaceships. | 是两艘宇宙飞船 |
[27:22] | But I will not let that get in the way of us | 但我不会让这些事妨碍到我们的 |
[27:24] | having the perfect date. | 完美约会 |
[27:26] | I was thinking maybe Italian. | 我在想不如去吃意大利菜 |
[27:27] | – I could fly there… – It’s okay. I… | -我可以飞过去 -没关系 我 |
[27:31] | Just admit, something’s changed for you. | 你就承认吧 有些事让你改变了心意 |
[27:33] | – James… – And don’t tell me I’m wrong | -詹姆斯 -别说我错了 |
[27:35] | or that I’m imagining something, ’cause I know you. | 或是我在胡思乱想 因为我了解你 |
[27:40] | I thought this is what you wanted. | 这不是你想要的吗 |
[27:42] | It was. | 以前是 |
[27:46] | And now? | 那现在呢 |
[27:48] | I… | 我 |
[27:51] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[27:55] | Well, it’s honest at least. | 至少你说了实话 |
[28:05] | Ms. Tessmacher! | 泰斯马克女士 |
[28:11] | She cries more than Halle Berry at award shows. | 她比哈利·贝瑞在颁奖礼上哭得还多 |
[28:13] | Well, if you hate her so much, why don’t you fire her? | 如果你这么讨厌她 为什么不炒了她 |
[28:16] | Normally, you’d ax an assistant | 通常来说 如果助理 |
[28:17] | the second they brought you a latte one degree off. | 端来的拿铁不够热 立马就被你炒掉了 |
[28:20] | Oh, Ker-rah. | 凯拉 |
[28:22] | I don’t even know what normal is anymore. | 我已经不知道何为正常了 |
[28:26] | Ms. Grant, what’s wrong? | 格兰特女士 出什么事了 |
[28:28] | What could be wrong? | 怎么会有事呢 |
[28:30] | I have followed every one of my passions, | 我追逐我的每一个激情 |
[28:31] | I’ve achieved everything I’ve ever wanted to achieve, | 实现了我所有的目标 |
[28:34] | and I’m at the very top of my game. | 现在我站在这个行业的顶端 |
[28:36] | The question is, Ker-rah, | 问题是 凯拉 |
[28:38] | what the hell is wrong with you? | 你是怎么回事 |
[28:41] | You’re young, brilliant, and you have the world at your feet. | 你年轻 聪明 世界在你脚下 |
[28:44] | You have the man you pined for, | 拥有了你渴望中的男人 |
[28:45] | any job you wish for, | 以及梦想的工作 |
[28:47] | and you stand there blinking like a doe in the headlights. | 而你却站在这儿 像只迷途羔羊 |
[28:50] | Frozen. | 不知所措 |
[28:52] | I’m… | 我 |
[28:55] | Yeah, you know what? | 你知道吗 |
[28:57] | You’re right, Ms. Grant. | 你说得对 格兰特女士 |
[28:59] | You are absolutely right. In some areas of my life, | 你说得完全正确 我觉得我人生中的某些部分 |
[29:02] | I feel so strong and confident, | 是如此地强大自信 |
[29:03] | and then in every other area… | 而其他的部分 |
[29:08] | Career, love, I… | 事业 爱情 我 |
[29:11] | I don’t know what to do. | 我不知道该怎么做 |
[29:12] | Dive. | 俯身直入 |
[29:14] | What do you mean, like… like into a lake? | 什么意思 像跳进水里一样 |
[29:18] | You’re standing on the shore, | 你现在站在岸边 |
[29:19] | afraid to dive into the new waters, | 害怕俯身潜入未知水域 |
[29:21] | and you’re afraid because you don’t wanna say goodbye | 你害怕是因为你不想对温顺 |
[29:24] | to the mild-mannered, lovelorn Kara Danvers, | 害相思病的卡拉·丹弗斯 |
[29:27] | the sweet and dutiful assistant to Cat Grant. | 凯特·格兰特可爱尽职的助手说再见 |
[29:30] | You are standing there | 你站在原地 |
[29:31] | looking out at your options, | 面前有几个选择 |
[29:33] | the icy blue water, the fast-flowing river, | 冰凉碧绿的湖水 湍急的小河 |
[29:36] | and the choppy sea. | 以及汹涌的海洋 |
[29:37] | And they all look very appealing to you | 它们看起来都十分诱人 |
[29:39] | because you’re dying to go for a swim, | 因为你非常想去游泳 |
[29:41] | but you know that water is going to be cold, | 但你知道水会很冷 |
[29:43] | and the journey is going to be hard, | 游起来会非常吃力 |
[29:45] | and when you reach the other side, | 等你到达彼岸 |
[29:47] | you will have become a new person. | 你会获得新生 |
[29:49] | And you are scared to meet that new version of yourself. | 但你害怕面对全新的自己 |
[29:54] | Now, we all get used to our own personas, | 我们会习惯自己的性格 |
[29:59] | and we’re used to our own comfort zones, | 会习惯待在自己的舒适区内 |
[30:01] | but, trust me, | 但是相信我 |
[30:06] | in order to live, we must keep daring. | 为了活下去 我们必须勇敢 |
[30:10] | Keep diving. | 勇敢跳进水中 |
[30:12] | Yeah. | 好 |
[30:15] | Thank you, Ms. Grant. | 谢谢您 格兰特女士 |
[30:18] | You have 12 hours, 13 minutes, and 4 seconds. | 你有12小时13分钟零4秒 |
[30:23] | – Tick-tock. – Right. | -抓紧时间 -好 |
[30:30] | This thing is like state-of-the-state-of-the-art. | 这东西简直是最新技术中的最新技术 |
[30:33] | Kind of looks like something my dad might have built | 有点像我父亲在充满杀气的时候 |
[30:35] | in one of his more murdery moments. | 会造出来的东西 |
[30:37] | We’ve acquired a partial print from the wreckage. | 我们在现场采集到了部分指纹 |
[30:40] | John Corben. | 约翰·科本 |
[30:41] | International assassin for hire. | 国际刺客 |
[30:43] | He’s been linked to Intergang, Kasnian terrorists, | 他跟国际帮和卡兹亚国恐怖分子都有关系 |
[30:45] | and the genocide in Corto Maltese. | 还涉嫌柯尔多·马提斯的屠杀案 |
[30:48] | If you want somebody high-profile killed, | 如果谁想杀位高权重的人 |
[30:49] | this is the guy to hire. | 就应该找他 |
[30:50] | But who would want Lena Luthor dead? | 但是谁会想杀莉娜·卢瑟 |
[30:52] | Hey, where’s Kara? | 卡拉在哪里 |
[30:53] | Trying to talk Lena out of | 正在劝莉娜 |
[30:54] | going through – with the renaming ceremony. | 不要举办更名典礼 |
[30:56] | Sound likes she’s just as stubborn as her brother. | 看来她跟她哥一样倔 |
[30:58] | I’ll have Agent Danvers on hand. | 我让丹弗斯特工现场待命 |
[31:00] | This Corben doesn’t seem like he cares | 这位科本只在乎能否达成目标 |
[31:01] | who gets hurt so long as he gets his target. | 并不在乎谁会因此受伤 |
[31:03] | Kara and I will be there, too. | 我跟卡拉也会在现场 |
[31:05] | Don’t you think you two should talk? | 你不觉得你们应该聊聊吗 |
[31:07] | Apparently, you do. | 你显然这样觉得 |
[31:13] | People think we should talk. | 大家觉得我们应该聊聊 |
[31:15] | What’s there to talk about? | 有什么好聊的 |
[31:17] | You keep – kryptonite here, J’onn. | 你手里有氪星石 荣恩 |
[31:19] | It could kill me. It could kill Kara. | 能杀死我 也能杀死卡拉 |
[31:20] | I would never let it be used like that. | 我不会用氪星石伤害你们 |
[31:21] | I know you wouldn’t. | 我知道你不会 |
[31:23] | But what happens when you’re not in charge anymore? | 但是如果有一天你说了不算怎么办 |
[31:25] | What happens if you get an order from a superior? | 如果有上级给你下命令呢 |
[31:27] | The President herself? | 比如总统本人 |
[31:30] | As long as you have kryptonite here, | 只要你手里有氪星石 |
[31:31] | I can’t be a part of what you do. | 我就不能参与你做的事 |
[31:41] | My brother’s serving 32 consecutive life sentences. | 我哥身上有32个叠加无期徒刑 |
[31:44] | I guess I shouldn’t be surprised | 就算没多少人出席 |
[31:46] | there isn’t a bigger turnout. | 我也毫不惊讶 |
[31:47] | You’re taking an awful risk, | 你这样是在冒险 |
[31:49] | going ahead with the renaming ceremony with your life in danger. | 这次更名典礼可能会让你有生命危险 |
[31:52] | I won’t have a life if I can’t make this company into something positive. | 公司无法转型 我也没必要活着 |
[31:55] | All it will be remembered for is Lex’s madness. | 大家只会记得莱克斯的孽行 |
[32:02] | I want to thank you all for coming. | 谢谢各位拨冗出席 |
[32:05] | I’m in the main plaza. | 我在主广场 |
[32:07] | No sign of Corben. | 还没看到科本 |
[32:09] | My brother hurt a lot of good, innocent people. | 我哥哥伤害了很多无辜的好人 |
[32:12] | My family owes a debt, | 我的家族欠了债 |
[32:13] | not just to Metropolis, but to everyone. | 不仅是欠了大都会 是欠了每个人 |
[32:16] | I intend to pay that. | 我希望能够还债 |
[32:18] | By renaming my company L-Corp, | 我将把公司更名为L公司 |
[32:20] | we will usher in a new age of cooperation and community. | 我们将开启合作发展的新篇章 |
[32:24] | Together, we will chart a brighter future. | 让我们共同迎来更美好的明天 |
[32:49] | Go! | 快走 |
[32:58] | You’re late. | 你来晚了 |
[32:59] | There was really bad traffic. | 堵车严重 |
[33:06] | I’ve got eyes on Corben. | 我看到了科本 |
[33:08] | Officer, thank God. | 警官 谢天谢地 |
[33:16] | Winn! | 温 |
[33:17] | Kara, Corben took out the southwest retaining column. | 卡拉 科本炸掉了西南角的承重柱 |
[33:19] | Basically, he targeted – the building’s one weak spot. | 他瞄准了这座大楼唯一的弱点 |
[33:21] | Just like that perfectly placed shot to take out the Death Star. | 就像一举击毁死亡之星的狙击位置 |
[33:24] | I don’t need a Star Wars reference right now, | 温 别扯《星球大战》了行吗 |
[33:26] | Winn. I need a plan. | 快想计划阻止他 |
[33:27] | If you repair the column, the building should hold. | 如果把那个柱子修好 应该能撑住 |
[33:30] | Repair it with what? | 用什么修 |
[33:35] | I’m going to fix the building. | 我来修 |
[33:36] | Go, go. I’ve got this. | 去吧 我撑着 |
[34:28] | She did it. | 她做到了 |
[34:41] | – Let her go. – You’re gonna let me out of here. | -放开她 -除非你放我离开 |
[34:43] | Lex Luthor hired you to kill his sister, didn’t he? | 莱克斯·卢瑟雇你来杀他妹妹 对吗 |
[34:45] | Luthor still has resources and reach, | 虽然卢瑟被关在最严密的监狱里 |
[34:47] | even rotting in maximum security lockdown. | 他也有能力和人脉来发号施令 |
[34:50] | Now I’m leaving, | 我要走了 |
[34:51] | and there’s nothing you can do… | 你却无能为力… |
[34:56] | Bullet went through-and-through. | 子弹穿过了他的身体 |
[34:58] | But he needs a hospital. | 但他需要去医院 |
[35:00] | Nice work, Supergirl. | 干得漂亮 超女 |
[35:02] | I had help. | 有人帮我 |
[35:13] | Thank you, Mr. Kent. | 谢谢你 肯特先生 |
[35:15] | This is exactly the kind of press | 昨天的袭击事件过后 |
[35:16] | my company needs after yesterday’s attack. | 公司正需要这样的报道 |
[35:19] | And thank you for including that part about me shooting the guy. | 谢谢你写道是我射杀了他 |
[35:22] | That’ll teach Lex to mess with me. | 让莱克斯以后少惹我 |
[35:24] | He’ll be the laughingstock of cell block X. | 他会变成重监牢房的笑柄 |
[35:26] | Well, that’s not exactly why I wrote it. | 我这么写不是因为这个 |
[35:27] | I wrote it because it’s the truth. | 是因为这是事实 |
[35:29] | I was wrong about you, Ms. Luthor. | 我误会你了 卢瑟女士 |
[35:31] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[35:34] | Well, if I can make a believer out of Clark Kent, | 如果我能让克拉克·肯特相信我 |
[35:35] | there’s hope yet. | 那我还有希望 |
[35:38] | What about you, Ms. Danvers? | 你呢 丹弗斯女士 |
[35:40] | I didn’t see your name on the byline. | 署名行没看到你的名字 |
[35:44] | Well, like I said, I’m not a reporter. | 我也说过 我不是记者 |
[35:46] | You could have fooled me. | 我可不信 |
[35:51] | I hope this isn’t the last time we talk. | 希望这不是我们最后一次聊天 |
[35:53] | I hope not either. | 我也希望不是 |
[35:58] | Okay… | 好了 |
[36:01] | I made my decision. | 我决定了 |
[36:05] | Forty-three minutes before the deadline. | 比最后期限提前了43分钟 |
[36:07] | This better be good. | 最好别让我失望 |
[36:10] | I wanna be a reporter. | 我想成为一名记者 |
[36:14] | I can’t believe I didn’t see it before. | 真不敢相信之前自己怎么没意识到 |
[36:16] | Being a reporter is about connecting with people, | 记者的使命是以人为本 |
[36:18] | it’s about finding hidden truth and sharing it with the world. | 挖掘隐藏的真相并公之于众 |
[36:23] | It’s about service, | 服务社会 |
[36:26] | and telling stories that need to be told | 讲述公众理应知晓的事件 |
[36:28] | in order to make the world a better, | 目的是为了让世界变得更美好 |
[36:29] | more comprehensible place. | 更容易理解 |
[36:31] | And it’s going to make me the best version of myself, | 而且这会让我自己变得更加完美 |
[36:34] | because it will definitely | 因为这项职业 |
[36:36] | push me out of my comfort zone. | 绝对逼我走出了舒适区 |
[36:38] | This is it for me. This is my calling. | 这工作适合我 是我的内心所向 |
[36:43] | Open it. | 打开 |
[36:47] | Is this my resume? | 是我的简历吗 |
[36:49] | 卡拉·丹弗斯 记者 | |
[36:50] | The minute you came in – to interview as my assistant, | 你来应聘做我助理的时候 |
[36:52] | I had an instinct about you. | 我就有种直觉 |
[36:54] | So I scribbled “Reporter” on your resume, | 所以我在你的简历上标注了”记者” |
[36:57] | and I stuffed it right here in this drawer, | 然后就塞到了这个抽屉里 |
[36:59] | and I hired you on the spot. | 并当场录用了你 |
[37:03] | You knew even then? | 那时你就知道吗 |
[37:06] | – How? – Instincts. | -怎么会呢 -直觉 |
[37:08] | And I guess I saw a little bit of myself in you. | 可能在你身上我看到了自己的身影 |
[37:12] | Obviously not your strip mall wardrobe, | 当然不是从你的穿衣品味 |
[37:16] | and I probably curse more in one day | 也许你在我这遭受的训斥 |
[37:18] | than you’ve cursed in your entire lifetime, | 比你一辈子遭受的都多 |
[37:21] | but you have integrity | 但你敢于 |
[37:23] | to right wrongs and to see justice done. | 纠正错误并确保正义能得到伸张 |
[37:28] | You inspire me, Kara. | 你鼓舞了我 卡拉 |
[37:31] | I can see the hero within you. | 我能看到你内心的英雄情结 |
[37:36] | Now get out and make me proud. | 出去好好干 让我为你骄傲 |
[37:40] | Thank you, Ms. Grant. | 谢谢 格兰特女士 |
[37:43] | You know, you do have a really good instinct about other people, | 你在看人方面的直觉真的很准 |
[37:48] | just letting them know how to live their best lives. | 能让人发觉该如何过得更好 |
[37:51] | Please. I’m just glad that you decided to take the plunge. | 得了吧 我只是很高兴你能决定放手一搏 |
[37:56] | It’s actually good advice for all of us. | 这对我们所有人来说都是个好的建议 |
[38:02] | You sure you’re okay? | 你真的没事吗 |
[38:05] | I will be. | 我会没事的 |
[38:11] | Ms. Tessmacher, | 泰斯马克女士 |
[38:13] | I need you to come in here, please. I… | 请进来一下 我… |
[38:15] | I need to make some calls. | 我需要打几个电话 |
[38:20] | You know, what’s funny is, | 知道吗 有趣的是 |
[38:22] | on Krypton, by my age, | 在氪星上 像我这个年纪 |
[38:25] | I’d be a spinster. | 已经是大龄单身女了 |
[38:31] | I know it seems like I should have | 我知道到如今 |
[38:32] | everything figured out by now, but I don’t. | 我应该想明白所有的事 但我并没有 |
[38:37] | Last year was all about | 去年一整年 |
[38:38] | figuring out how to be Supergirl, and now… | 我都在试图理清如何做好超女 而现在 |
[38:43] | Now it’s time I figure out how to be Kara. | 现在是时候该想想如何做好卡拉 |
[38:50] | You were right, James. | 你说得对 詹姆斯 |
[38:52] | Something has changed for me. | 我的确变了 |
[38:56] | You and me together, that’s all I wanted. | 以前我想要的就只是能跟你在一起 |
[38:58] | But now when I listen to my heart, | 但现在 我的内心告诉我 |
[39:01] | I just… I know that we are best as friends. | 我… 我知道我们最好还是做朋友 |
[39:09] | And we will always be friends. | 我们永远都会是朋友 |
[39:14] | I was going to go see Clark. You wanna come? | 我要去看克拉克 你要一起去吗 |
[39:17] | No. Say hi for me. | 不了 替我向他问好 |
[39:21] | Okay. | 好的 |
[39:28] | Welcome to the DEO, Mr. Schott. | 欢迎来到超查部 肖特先生 |
[39:30] | Thank you, Hank, or Director Henshaw. | 谢谢你 汉克 或者该称亨肖局长 |
[39:31] | Or was it J’onn, or Martian Manhunter? | 还是荣恩 或火星猎人 |
[39:33] | – What’s the protocol here? – “Sir” will do just fine. | -协议里这是怎么写的 -叫”长官”就行 |
[39:36] | Yes, sir, Hank. J’onn, no… | 遵命 汉克长官 荣恩 不… |
[39:39] | Congratulations, Winn. | 恭喜你 温 |
[39:40] | It’s good to have you officially on the team. | 你终于正式加入我们的队伍了 |
[39:42] | Oh, I was just wondering… | 我想知道… |
[39:43] | And this is not a deal-breaker whatsoever, | 也不是什么影响大局的事 |
[39:45] | but I had a pretty sweet IRA over at Catco. | 不过我在凯特科有个退休金账户 |
[39:48] | Does that transfer over here? | 能转到这里吗 |
[39:50] | Or… | 还是… |
[39:54] | Doesn’t bother you that I got top credit on this one, | 这次的事我得了头功 你不介意吗 |
[39:55] | does it? Not even a little bit? | 不介意吗 一丁点都不介意吗 |
[39:58] | Honestly, I’ve never been more offended. | 说实话 我从没受过这么大的羞辱 |
[40:00] | Really, I’m flying home right now. | 真的 我现在要飞回家了 |
[40:03] | No, I’m very proud just to be working beside you. | 不 能跟你一起共事已经让我很骄傲了 |
[40:06] | In fact, I was thinking that I’d stick around for a little while. | 事实上 我打算在这里待一段日子 |
[40:09] | – Really? – Yeah. | -真的吗 -是的 |
[40:10] | I didn’t realize how nice it was | 之前没意识到 |
[40:12] | to be around someone like me. | 跟同类人相处感觉会这么好 |
[40:13] | You know, just to be with family. | 而且是跟亲人在一起 |
[40:15] | Me, too. | 我也是 |
[40:17] | And I know everything there is to know about Krypton | 而且关于氪星 我所了解的 |
[40:20] | from the archives in the Fortress. | 都是源于堡垒里的那些档案 |
[40:22] | But I really like it when you tell me stories about home. | 不过我真的很喜欢听你讲家乡的那些事 |
[40:27] | You make it real. | 你让家乡变得真实 |
[40:29] | So, maybe while I’m here, | 所以 我在这里的时候 |
[40:32] | you can tell me some more about my parents. | 也许你能再给我讲一些我父母的事 |
[40:34] | Of course. I would love nothing more. | 当然了 我很乐意 |
[40:36] | Good. | 好极了 |
[40:37] | Hey, I’m not sure if you’re interested, | 不知道你们是否感兴趣 |
[40:39] | but there is an armored car robbery on Sixth and Stagg. | 第六街和斯塔格路口有一起装甲车抢劫事件 |
[40:44] | – Up, up? – And away. | -带你装逼 -带你飞 |
[40:59] | You’re not in a hospital, Mr. Corben. | 这并不是医院 科本先生 |
[41:01] | It’s just as well. | 其实这里也不错 |
[41:03] | All they could do for you there is watch you die. | 他们能做的也只不过是看着你死去 |
[41:05] | Whereas here with me, | 不过这里有我 |
[41:06] | you have a chance at continued life. | 你就有机会继续活下去 |
[41:10] | I press the red button, | 当我按下红色按钮 |
[41:11] | and your ventilator shuts down. | 你的呼吸机就会停止 |
[41:13] | The pain will end, and you’ll drift off | 疼痛会终结 而你会渐渐进入 |
[41:15] | to whatever afterlife you believe in. | 你所信仰的死后世界 |
[41:18] | But if I press the green button, | 但如果我按下绿色按钮 |
[41:21] | I can promise you life. | 我能保证你继续活着 |
[41:23] | Blink once if you want to live. | 如果想活就眨一下眼睛 |
[41:27] | Good choice. Welcome to Cadmus. | 明智的选择 欢迎来到卡德摩斯 |
[41:38] | John Corben dies today. | 约翰·科本已死 |
[41:42] | Long live Metallo. | 金属人万岁 |