时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | When I was a child, my planet Krypton was dying. | 在我小时候 我的星球氪星濒临毁灭 |
[00:05] | I was sent to Earth to protect my cousin. | 我被派往地球保护我的堂弟 |
[00:08] | But my pod got knocked off-course | 但我的分离舱被击中后偏离路线 |
[00:10] | and by the time I got here, | 在我到达地球之时 |
[00:12] | my cousin had already grown up and become Superman. | 我的堂弟已经长大 成为了超人 |
[00:17] | I hid who I really was | 我隐藏了我的真实身份 |
[00:18] | until one day when an accident | 直到最近的一起事故 |
[00:20] | forced me to reveal myself to the world. | 迫使我向世界揭示了自己的身份 |
[00:23] | To most people I’m a reporter at Catco Worldwide Media. | 对于大多数人 我只是凯特科全球媒体公司的记者 |
[00:26] | But in secret, I work with my adoptive sister for the DEO | 但私下里 我与收养家庭的姐姐一同为超查部工作 |
[00:29] | to protect my city from alien life | 为我的城市抵御外星生命 |
[00:32] | and anyone else that means to cause it harm. | 和有意伤害它的其他任何人 |
[00:35] | I am Supergirl. | 我是超女 |
[00:41] | Welcome to the DEO, Mr. Schott. | 欢迎来到超查部 肖特先生 |
[00:42] | Thank you, Hank. | 谢谢你 汉克 |
[00:43] | I wanna be a reporter. | 我想成为一名记者 |
[00:44] | You finally decided to take the plunge. | 你终于决定放手一搏了 |
[00:47] | I’ve dreamt of this moment. Us teaming up. | 我梦到过这个时刻 咱们俩组队 |
[00:49] | So I was thinking that I stick around for a little while. | 我打算在这里待一段日子 |
[00:52] | Did you know she was bringing him here? | 你知道她要把他带来吗 |
[00:54] | No. Is that a problem? | 不知道 有问题吗 |
[00:55] | As long as you have kryptonite here, | 只要你手里有氪星石 |
[00:56] | I can’t be a part of what you do. | 我就不能参与你做的事 |
[00:58] | He landed on Earth last night in a Kryptonian pod. | 他昨晚乘氪星的分离舱着陆 |
[01:01] | We don’t know who he is. | 我们不知道他是什么身份 |
[01:03] | Welcome to Cadmus. | 欢迎来到卡德摩斯 |
[01:05] | Long live Metallo. | 金属人万岁 |
[01:18] | I hope to God she shows up. | 但愿她会现身 |
[01:21] | Even better. | 还带了援手 |
[01:25] | Do you want to do the honors? | 你想出手吗 |
[01:27] | Eh. I got to look cool last time. | 我上次已经风光过了 |
[01:30] | I’ll handle the cloud. You give ’em what they need. | 我去呼云唤雨 你去灭火 |
[02:04] | Does this ever get old? | 这事儿会过时吗 |
[02:06] | If it does, I will let you know. | 过时我会告诉你的 |
[02:10] | That’s our cue. | 使命在召唤 |
[02:24] | What’s the hurry? | 着什么急呢 |
[02:31] | Oh, uh… I’m with her. | 我跟她是一伙的 |
[02:35] | Uh, I think I may have scratched your bumper here. | 我好像把你们的保险杠给刮坏了 |
[02:49] | See, now… If the bullets don’t work, right, | 连子弹都打不透我 |
[02:53] | why the punching? | 你还抡什么拳头 |
[02:56] | I just never understood that. | 我一直闹不明白 |
[02:58] | I’m having a really good day. | 我今天太开心了 |
[03:01] | Me, too. | 我也是 |
[03:02] | When you two are done showboating, | 等你们俩卖弄完之后 |
[03:04] | there’s a renegade Kigori in Riverside Park. | 去河滨公园抓一个叛逃的火星蜘蛛人 |
[03:06] | We’re on it, Hank. | 我们这就去 汉克 |
[03:10] | “We’re on it.” | 我们这就去 |
[03:12] | Grumpy. | 脾气好臭 |
[03:13] | Eyes on the keys. | 眼睛盯好键盘 |
[03:15] | Sir, yes, sir. | 是 长官 |
[03:17] | You promised Kara that you’d be nicer | 你答应过卡拉 她堂弟在的时候 |
[03:19] | when her cousin was around. | 会友善一点 |
[03:20] | I said I would try. | 我说的是我会试试看 |
[03:22] | “Do or do not. | 要么做 要么不做 |
[03:23] | “There is no try.” | 没有试试看这一说 |
[03:26] | Exactly how bad did you want this job, Mr. Schott? | 你对这份工作到底有多渴望 肖特先生 |
[03:29] | He’ll be leaving town soon, I’m sure. | 我敢说他很快就会走的 |
[03:31] | So until then… | 所以在他走之前 |
[03:36] | I’ll be in the armory shooting at something. | 我去军械库射击泄个愤 |
[03:40] | That sounds relaxing. | 好放松的活动哦 |
[03:43] | Time to wake up, Mr. Corben. | 你该醒过来了 科本先生 |
[03:52] | Feel strange. | 感觉好奇怪 |
[03:53] | I can only imagine. | 可以想象到 |
[04:01] | I’m calling security. | 我要叫保安 |
[04:03] | We don’t need the men with guns down here. Do we, John? | 我们这里不需要配枪的保安吧 约翰 |
[04:07] | How did I do that? | 我是怎么做到的 |
[04:10] | Let me give you a little context. | 我跟你讲讲来龙去脉 |
[04:12] | The Kryptonians tried to kill you. | 氪星人想要杀你 |
[04:15] | We salvaged you, modified you and resurrected you. | 我们救了你的命 对你进行改造 并让你复活 |
[04:20] | And who are you? | 你又是谁 |
[04:21] | Merely a doctor. | 只是个医生而已 |
[04:23] | I am a member of an organization called Cadmus. | 我是卡德摩斯组织的一员 |
[04:28] | And you… | 而你呢 |
[04:30] | You are what we’ve been waiting for, Mr. Corben. | 你正是我们一直在等的那个人 科本先生 |
[04:34] | I don’t believe he’s ready. | 我觉得他还没准备好 |
[04:38] | Is that true, John? | 是吗 约翰 |
[04:40] | Are you not ready to become the man who saved the world | 你没准备好从一名外星人手里 |
[04:42] | from an alien menace? | 拯救世界吗 |
[04:51] | What did you do to me? | 你对我做了什么 |
[04:52] | I’ve given you a gift. | 我给了你一份礼物 |
[04:55] | I’ve given you life with the very thing that will | 我给了你生命 你可以借此 |
[04:58] | bring your enemies death. | 干掉你的敌人们 |
[05:00] | I’ve given you a second chance. | 我给了你重来一次的机会 |
[05:05] | I’ve given you a cause. | 我给了你一个奋斗目标 |
[05:16] | Let’s move. | 咱们行动吧 |
[05:18] | Supergirl. | 超女 |
[05:20] | We haven’t heard from you. | 我们没收到你们的消息 |
[05:20] | We were just leaving to catch the Kigori. | 我们正准备出发去抓火星蜘蛛人 |
[05:22] | Oh, we just dropped that little guy in containment. | 我们把那个小家伙关起来了 |
[05:24] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[05:26] | Stand down, guys. | 退下吧 伙计们 |
[05:27] | I’m sorry. Team Krypton was just having #toomuchfun. | 对不起 氪星二人组只是玩得太嗨了 |
[05:31] | I mean, I’ve always loved being Supergirl. But today… | 我一直都喜欢做超女的感觉 可是今天 |
[05:33] | Next time it would be nice if you followed protocol | 希望你下次能遵守规程 |
[05:36] | and alerted us that an alien combative was no longer | 通知我们那个好斗的外星人 |
[05:38] | an active threat. | 已不会造成威胁了 |
[05:39] | Your cousin may not work for the DEO, but you still do. | 你堂弟不是超查部的人 但你是 |
[05:42] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[05:44] | We were… We were just having… | 我们只是 我们只是玩得… |
[05:45] | #toomuchfun. Yeah, we know. | 太嗨了 我们知道 |
[05:52] | Energy drain coming from the holding area. Again. | 监禁区再次出现了能源消耗 |
[06:00] | It started happening last night. | 昨晚就开始了 |
[06:01] | All energy resources at the DEO suddenly diverted to him. | 超查部的所有能源都突然向他转移 |
[06:04] | You’re exposing him to kryptonite? | 你把他暴露在氪星石之下了吗 |
[06:07] | He’s a survivor, not a prisoner. | 他是个幸存者 不是囚犯 |
[06:08] | It’s a precaution. | 这是一种预防措施 |
[06:10] | We don’t know anything about him. | 我们对他毫无了解 |
[06:14] | Ooh, power is back at 100%. | 电力又恢复到100%了 |
[06:17] | His vitals have jumped again. | 他的生命特征又恢复正常了 |
[06:19] | It’s at the same rate as the power drain. | 跟电力消耗的速度一样 |
[06:21] | He’s repairing himself at a cellular level? | 他在从细胞层面上进行自我修复吗 |
[06:23] | It’s like photosynthesis. | 这就像光合作用一样 |
[06:25] | His cells are absorbing the electrical energy | 他的细胞在吸收电能 |
[06:27] | and converting them to chemical energy. | 将其转化为化学能 |
[06:29] | You should test his levels again. Now that he’s… | 你们应该再测试一下他的指标 既然他… |
[06:31] | We’ve got this, Superman. | 我们知道该怎么做 超人 |
[06:34] | Sure you do. | 当然 |
[06:37] | I should go. | 我该走了 |
[06:41] | I know you two aren’t the best of friends. | 我知道你们俩关系不睦 |
[06:43] | But you promised you’d be nice to him while he’s here. | 但你保证过他在的时候 你会友善一点 |
[06:46] | Yeah, actually he said he would try. | 其实他说的是他会试试看 |
[06:48] | How… How is it hard to be nice to Superman? | 对超人友善点有那么难吗 |
[06:51] | He’s Superman. | 他可是超人啊 |
[06:52] | If it means so much to you, we will get along. | 如果对你很重要的话 那我们就和好 |
[06:55] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[06:59] | We still on for sister night? | 我们的姐妹之夜还搞吗 |
[07:00] | Veep and Chinese? | 《副总统》和中国菜 |
[07:02] | Yeah. Of course. | 当然要了 |
[07:03] | Do you know it’s Clark’s favorite show, too? | 你知道那也是克拉克最喜欢的剧吗 |
[07:06] | Is Clark is coming to sister night? | 克拉克也要加入姐妹之夜 |
[07:08] | Yeah. I mean, he’s in town. | 是啊 他正好在纳市 |
[07:10] | And he is family. | 而且他也是家人 |
[07:12] | The more the merrier. | 人越多越热闹 |
[07:16] | First day as a reporter. | 作为记者的第一天 |
[07:17] | This is like five times more exciting | 这可比买新的学校用品 |
[07:19] | than buying new school supplies. Which, look, I did that. | 更加令人兴奋 你看 我买了这个 |
[07:22] | – I see that. – I got a reporter pad. | -我看到了 -我买了记者小本 |
[07:24] | It’s for taking reporter notes. | 这是为了做采访笔记的 |
[07:25] | – Yeah. – Because… | -是啊 -因为… |
[07:26] | I’m a reporter now. | 我现在是记者了 |
[07:27] | Hey, Kara. Kara. | 卡拉 卡拉 |
[07:29] | You’re gonna do great. | 你绝对能做好的 |
[07:31] | I hope so. I really don’t want to disappoint… | 我希望能 我真的不想让… |
[07:33] | Kara, do you think I could trouble you for a minute? | 卡拉 我能占用你一点时间吗 |
[07:37] | Good luck. | 祝你好运 |
[07:43] | Oh, watching Clark Kent walk away | 看着克拉克·肯特走开 |
[07:45] | is like transcendental meditation. | 就像是在做超觉冥想 |
[07:47] | And all of your worries, all of your concerns in life, | 你所有的忧虑 你生命中所有的担忧 |
[07:50] | they just fall away. | 它们都悄然而逝了 |
[07:52] | That’s… | 真是… |
[07:54] | Glad to hear it. | 听你这么说我很高兴 |
[07:57] | Kara, I would like to introduce you to your new boss. | 卡拉 我想把你的新老板介绍给你 |
[08:00] | Really? That’s wonderful. | 真的吗 那太好了 |
[08:01] | Well, whenever they get here, I am ready for action. | 他们随时可以来 我准备好行动了 |
[08:04] | I like your view, Cat. | 我喜欢你这里的视野 凯特 |
[08:06] | Very clear. | 非常广阔 |
[08:08] | I’m sure, that’s the first and last time | 我肯定 这是第一次也是最后一次 |
[08:10] | you’ll ever compliment my view on anything, I’m guessing. | 你在我的视野上称赞我了 我猜没错吧 |
[08:13] | Snapper Carr, meet Kara Danvers. | 史力柏·卡尔 这是卡拉·丹弗斯 |
[08:16] | – Hi, sir. – Snapper will be running the investigative team | -你好先生 -史力柏负责凯特科杂志的 |
[08:18] | at CatCo Magazine. | 调查小组 |
[08:19] | He’s one of the best journalists I’ve ever known. | 他是我所认识的最棒的记者之一 |
[08:22] | And he has the apparel to match. | 而且他的穿衣风格跟他的身份也很搭 |
[08:24] | Shabby, not so chic. | 寒酸 不怎么时髦 |
[08:26] | Mr. Carr, it’s… It’s an honor to meet you. | 卡尔先生 真是 见到您是我的荣幸 |
[08:29] | I’ve read your series on corruption in the mayor’s office. | 我读了您写的关于市长办公室腐败的文章 |
[08:31] | It was… | 简直是… |
[08:33] | Well, it won the Pulitzer. So… | 它赢得了普利策奖 所以… |
[08:36] | Kara will be your newest stringer. Teach her well. | 卡拉是你最新的特约记者 好好教她 |
[08:40] | I am so excited to get started. | 我等不及想要开始了 |
[08:42] | I will work on this harder than I have ever worked on | 我会努力工作 比我之前的工作 |
[08:45] | any… Anything else ever before. | 之前做的任何事都要努力 |
[08:50] | Did that go well? | 刚才没问题吧 |
[08:52] | Uh, yes. | 没有 |
[08:53] | Yes, he really liked you. | 他相当喜欢你 |
[08:57] | Run along. | 赶紧走吧 |
[09:04] | So, does Clark like red or white? | 那么 克拉克喜欢红的还是白的 |
[09:06] | No, none for him. | 不 他不喝酒 |
[09:08] | Alcohol doesn’t effect Kryptonians | 酒精不会影响氪星人 |
[09:09] | but he still won’t drink and fly. | 但是他还是不想酒后飞行 |
[09:11] | He’s a big, big nerd. | 他就是个大书呆子 |
[09:14] | Perfect timing. | 时间刚好 |
[09:16] | Hey, Clark. | 克拉克 |
[09:17] | Hey, Alex. | 艾丽克斯 |
[09:19] | Um, could you give Kara and me a minute together? | 你能给我和卡拉一点独处时间吗 |
[09:22] | Of course. | 当然可以 |
[09:24] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[09:30] | Listen, um… | 听着 |
[09:32] | There’s something we should discuss. | 有些事我们得谈谈 |
[09:35] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[09:37] | You’re going back to Metropolis. | 你要回大都会了 |
[09:38] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[09:39] | It’s… It’s time. | 是时候了 |
[09:41] | Yup. | 没错 |
[09:44] | I just… | 我只是 |
[09:46] | I thought you’d stay a couple days longer. | 我还以为你会多呆几天 |
[09:49] | And I would love to, | 我也想 |
[09:53] | but I’ve got to back to Lois and to the Planet. | 但是我那边还有路易斯和《星球日报》 |
[09:57] | And Metropolis needs its hero, too. | 而且大都会也需要它的英雄 |
[10:01] | I understand. | 我明白 |
[10:01] | A jumper is on the National City Bridge | 一位跳桥者在纳欣诺市大桥上 |
[10:03] | and emergency personnel are en route. | 紧急救援人员已经上路 |
[10:05] | Bridge closure is in effect. | 大桥关闭程序正在进行 |
[10:08] | One last team-up? | 最后一次组队 |
[10:20] | Sir. | 先生 |
[10:22] | Sir, you don’t want to do this. | 先生 请不要这么做 |
[10:28] | Corben? | 科本 |
[10:38] | No. | 不 |
[10:40] | Metallo. | 金属人 |
[11:30] | I was shot in the back. | 我当时是背部中枪 |
[11:31] | At least you’ll see your death coming. | 你最起码可以看到自己的死亡降临 |
[11:37] | Kara. | 卡拉 |
[11:47] | Kara. | 卡拉 |
[11:48] | I’m fine. I’m fine. | 我没事 我没事 |
[11:49] | I’m just a little dizzy. | 就是有些晕 |
[11:55] | You told me that only the DEO had access to kryptonite. | 你告诉我只有超查部可以接触到氪星石 |
[11:59] | So how would you like to explain | 那么你如何解释 |
[12:00] | what just happened out there? | 刚才发生的一切 |
[12:03] | A kryptonite-charged cyborg almost killed Kara. | 一个氪星石驱动的生化人差点杀了卡拉 |
[12:05] | Almost killed me. | 差点杀了我 |
[12:08] | Start talking, J’onn. | 说话啊 荣恩 |
[12:10] | A shipment went missing four months ago. | 一批货物四个月前失踪了 |
[12:12] | We’ve done all we can to find it. | 我们尽了一切努力去找它 |
[12:13] | Four months ago? | 四个月前 |
[12:15] | “Went missing”? | “失踪了” |
[12:16] | Stolen. | 被偷了 |
[12:18] | We thought it was an inside job | 我们认为是内部人干的 |
[12:19] | but everyone in the transport came up clean. | 但是运输中的人都是清白的 |
[12:22] | So you have a mole. | 这么说你这里有内鬼 |
[12:23] | We don’t know that. | 我们不能确定 |
[12:24] | If you’d gotten rid of it when I told you to… | 如果你在我叫你处理掉的时候你就… |
[12:26] | We would have been helpless | 那我们会在诺恩和阿斯特拉 |
[12:27] | when Non and Astra launched Myriad. | 实施大清洗时毫无抵抗力 |
[12:30] | Or have you forgotten that there was a force | 还是说你忘了那场危机 |
[12:31] | even the Man of Steel couldn’t defeat? | 连钢铁之躯本人都无法解决 |
[12:34] | Superman and Martian Manhunter are gonna fight. | 超人和火星猎人要打起来了 |
[12:36] | This is terrible. | 这真是太可怕了 |
[12:38] | This is awesome. | 这真是太棒了 |
[12:39] | We have given our lives protecting the people of Earth. | 我们牺牲一切去保护地球上的人 |
[12:41] | If you cared about Kara at all… | 如果你真的在乎卡拉 |
[12:43] | Watch what you say. | 注意你的言辞 |
[12:44] | Or what? | 不然呢 |
[12:47] | People of National City. | 纳欣诺市的人们 |
[12:50] | The Earth has been stolen from us. | 地球已从我们手中被偷走 |
[12:53] | And the enemy has come in the guise of heroes. | 敌人以英雄的身份进行入侵 |
[12:57] | They say they come in peace, to protect us from ourselves. | 他们说为和平而来 不让我们自我毁灭 |
[13:02] | But how long will it be before these gods decide to rule | 但是在这些大神决定统治地球之前 |
[13:05] | instead of serve? | 他们还能为我们服务多久 |
[13:07] | We are the antidote to their poison. | 我们是他们毒物的解药 |
[13:10] | We are the scientists who will show them | 我等一众科学家将会让他们见识到 |
[13:12] | what humans are capable of. | 人类的能力 |
[13:14] | Those who have sided with the invaders will not be spared. | 我们不会姑息站在侵略者一边的人 |
[13:18] | You cannot stop us. | 你们无法阻止我们 |
[13:20] | We are everywhere. | 我们无处不在 |
[13:22] | We are Cadmus. | 我们是卡德摩斯 |
[13:26] | Cadmus. | 卡德摩斯 |
[13:27] | Announcing themselves to the world. | 他们将自己的存在昭告天下 |
[13:28] | Declaring open war. | 公然宣战 |
[13:30] | They want to kill us. | 他们想杀了我们 |
[13:31] | All of us. | 杀了我们所有人 |
[13:32] | Cadmus has my father. | 我父亲也在卡德摩斯手里 |
[13:35] | If they turned John Corben into Metallo, | 如果他们把约翰·科本改造成了金属人 |
[13:37] | what do you think they’ve done with him? | 你认为他们会对他做些什么 |
[13:38] | – We’ll find him. – And stop them. | -我们会找到他的 -也会阻止他们 |
[13:40] | How? | 怎么阻止 |
[13:42] | Metallo isn’t just flesh and blood anymore. | 金属人不再是血肉之躯了 |
[13:44] | Cadmus has given him a metal endoskeleton. | 卡德摩斯给了他金属内骨骼 |
[13:46] | Traces of the alloy had to end up on my hands when I hit him. | 在我攻击他时 手上留下了合金的痕迹 |
[13:49] | I can analyze it at the Fortress of Solitude. | 我可以在孤独堡垒对其进行分析 |
[13:51] | Agent Schott, get Non and Astra’s | 肖特特工 把诺恩和阿斯特拉的 |
[13:53] | anti-kryptonite technology out of storage. | 反氪星石技术从库里调出来 |
[13:55] | See if you can improve upon it for our two friends here. | 看看你能否为我们的两位朋友改进一下 |
[13:58] | I get to make Superman’s new suit? | 我可以为超人做新战衣吗 |
[14:01] | No pressure. | 压力别太大 |
[14:05] | Superman, this thing is bigger than the both of us. | 超人 这件事比我们间的争执重要 |
[14:08] | We should work together on this. | 我们该一起想办法 |
[14:10] | I hope you like the cold. | 我希望你不怕冷 |
[14:13] | I asked for copy five minutes ago. | 我五分钟前就催过的稿子呢 |
[14:15] | Am I late to the editorial meeting? I’m sorry. | 编辑例会我是不是来晚了 真抱歉 |
[14:17] | You missed the editorial meeting. | 你错过编辑例会了 |
[14:19] | If I don’t get copy on Cadmus | 如果五秒钟后我手里还没有 |
[14:20] | in five seconds, you… | 关于卡德摩斯的稿子 你 |
[14:22] | You live another day. | 容你再活一天 |
[14:23] | No one else is safe. | 其他人就说不好了 |
[14:24] | Mr. Carr, I’m sorry. | 卡尔先生 我很抱歉 |
[14:25] | Just tell me what I need to do | 告诉我我需要做些什么 |
[14:26] | and I will get it done. | 我会竭力完成 |
[14:27] | Where’s my chair? | 我的座位在哪 |
[14:28] | You don’t get a chair, ponytail. | 你没有座位 马尾辫 |
[14:29] | That’s fine. I… I like action better anyway. | 没关系 反正我更喜欢行动 |
[14:32] | I can pound the pavements. | 我受得起奔波 |
[14:33] | You don’t get a chair because you don’t work here. | 你没有座位是因为你不在这工作 |
[14:36] | But that’s not your call. | 但那不是由你决定的 |
[14:38] | Ms. Grant hired me. | 是格兰特女士雇的我 |
[14:40] | I don’t care what Cat says. | 我才不在乎凯特怎么说 |
[14:42] | My office, my hires. | 我的办公室 我的雇员我说了算 |
[14:45] | But this is the job I chose. | 但这是我选择的工作 |
[14:49] | Oh, you chose it? | 你选的是吗 |
[14:52] | But you didn’t earn it. | 但不是你挣来的 |
[14:53] | You don’t just become a reporter. | 记者不是说当就当的 |
[14:56] | This isn’t a Facebook status update. | 这可不是更新个脸书状态 |
[14:58] | You’re a reporter because you went to journalism school | 想当记者你得读过新闻学院 |
[15:00] | or because you walked the beat. | 或者跑过新闻 |
[15:02] | Either way, journos live to tell stories, | 无论如何 记者为报道而生 |
[15:06] | to get to the truth, to get their hands dirty. | 为亲手挖掘真相不怕蹚浑水 |
[15:11] | I’ll admit I have a lot to learn. | 我承认我还有很多需要学的 |
[15:14] | But if… If you just gave me an assignment… | 但如果你给我一项任务 |
[15:16] | No assignment, no job. | 没有任务 没有工作 |
[15:17] | Now get your entitled ass out of my office | 现在揣着你自以为是的态度滚出我办公室 |
[15:20] | before I channel my last divorce | 不然我就拿出我上次离婚时的脾气 |
[15:22] | and break you emotionally. | 在精神上把你打垮 |
[15:25] | Well, if… | 如果 |
[15:30] | You… | 你 |
[15:34] | Thanks for killing the lingering notion | 我本来还心存一丝你没准能说会写的想法 |
[15:35] | that you might speak or write well. | 谢谢你灭了这个念头 |
[15:42] | Ms. Grant, do you have a minute? | 格兰特女士 能和您谈一分钟吗 |
[15:43] | Do I have a minute? | 能和我谈一分钟吗 |
[15:45] | Do I look like I can spare a minute, Kara? | 我看起来像是能挤出一分钟的人吗 卡拉 |
[15:46] | – Have you met me? – Sorry. | -你第一天认识我吗 -抱歉 |
[15:48] | Thirty seconds. Spew it out. | 给你三十秒 有话快说 |
[15:49] | Snapper Carr, he’s refusing to acknowledge my hiring. | 史力柏·卡尔拒绝雇用我 |
[15:51] | Oh, I see. And what would you like me to do about it? | 这样啊 你想让我怎么做 |
[15:56] | Tell him to listen to you. | 叫他听你的 |
[15:58] | I’m sorry. | 真不好意思 |
[15:59] | Am I hearing things? | 我是幻听了吗 |
[16:00] | You want me to instruct your new boss to be nice to you | 你是想让我命令你的新上司对你友好 |
[16:03] | because you don’t know how to stand up for yourself? | 因为你不懂得维护自己吗 |
[16:06] | Um… Yes. | 是的 |
[16:09] | No. | 不 |
[16:10] | No, no and no. | 不 不 不 |
[16:13] | I will not go talk to your new boss. | 我不会找你的新上司谈话 |
[16:15] | I will not fix things for you, Kara. | 我不会帮你解决问题 卡拉 |
[16:17] | You are a grown woman. | 你是一个成年女性 |
[16:19] | You are smart and talented and astonishing. | 你聪明 有天赋又惊人 |
[16:21] | And how many more times am I gonna have to tell you this, | 这些话我到底还要对你说多少遍 |
[16:24] | for you to accept who you are? | 你才能接受自己 |
[16:26] | I just need you to pull up your big-girl pants, Kara, | 你得成熟起来独当一面 卡拉 |
[16:30] | and own your power. | 掌控自己的才能 |
[16:32] | Because I’m not gonna be around for very much longer. | 因为过不了多久我就不在这了 |
[16:35] | What does that mean? | 您这话是什么意思 |
[16:39] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[16:41] | Oh, my God. Ms. Grant, are you dying? | 我的天啊 格兰特女士 您要死了吗 |
[16:46] | No. | 不是 |
[16:47] | – No. – Oh, God. | -不是的 -天哪 |
[16:49] | No, Kara. I’m not dying. | 不 卡拉 我不是要死了 |
[16:53] | I’m leaving. | 我是要走了 |
[16:57] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[16:59] | The cat is out of the bag. | 秘密藏不住了 |
[17:01] | I am taking a leave of absence from CatCo. | 我要离开凯特科一段时间 |
[17:05] | What? | 什么 |
[17:06] | I’ve just done all there is that I can do here. | 我在这能做的事已经都做了 |
[17:10] | I’m like a shark in a tank, | 我就像水族箱里的鲨鱼 |
[17:12] | and I’m swimming around in circles and I’m moving, | 不停绕圈游着 虽说在游动 |
[17:14] | but I’m not getting anywhere. | 却总是在原地兜圈子 |
[17:16] | And yes, yes. I’ve created a media empire and… | 的确 我打造了一座媒体帝国 |
[17:20] | I’d like to think that I spread some light in humanity | 我也自认为为世人 |
[17:22] | out there in the world. | 送去了一丝光明 |
[17:24] | And I launched Supergirl for God sake. But… | 我还首发报道了超女 但是 |
[17:28] | I’ve just been swimming in the same pool for too long. | 我已经在这同一潭死水里游了太久了 |
[17:33] | There are new seas out there that I have to go conquer. | 外面还有全新的海域等着我去征服 |
[17:38] | I need to dive. | 我得俯身直入 |
[17:47] | Everything is changing so fast. | 一切都变化得太快了 |
[17:53] | I do not do well with change. | 我不擅长接受改变 |
[18:03] | Gosh, Ms. Grant. I… | 天啊 格兰特女士 我 |
[18:09] | I really can’t imagine being here without you. | 我真的无法想象没有你的日子 |
[18:15] | Kara. | 卡拉 |
[18:21] | Oh, Kara. | 卡拉啊 |
[18:25] | You will rise to the occasion. | 你会应对自如的 |
[18:39] | Now, | 好了 |
[18:41] | I want you to go in there and show that | 我要你回到那间办公室去 |
[18:43] | son of a bitch Snapper what you are made of. | 让那个混蛋史力柏看看你的本色 |
[18:48] | Chop chop. | 快去 |
[18:52] | This was a total failure. | 真是彻头彻尾的失败 |
[18:55] | He should have never been out there at all. | 他根本不该去的 |
[18:57] | You think so? | 你这么认为吗 |
[18:58] | I’m very pleased, myself. | 我倒是很满意 |
[19:00] | He managed to wound Superman. | 他成功伤到了超人 |
[19:02] | Do you have any idea how difficult that is? | 你知道那有多难吗 |
[19:06] | But the Kryptonians are still alive. | 但那对氪星人还活着 |
[19:08] | It’s only a matter of time before they strike back. | 他们反击只是时间问题 |
[19:11] | On that we agree. | 这我同意 |
[19:14] | Give me another chance and I’ll take them both out. | 再给我一次机会 我能把他们都拿下 |
[19:16] | You’ll get your chance, John. | 你会有机会的 约翰 |
[19:18] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[19:21] | We’re moving to Phase Two. | 我们要进入第二阶段了 |
[19:23] | Phase Two? | 第二阶段 |
[19:24] | We don’t even have a suitable candidate. | 我们连候选人都没有 |
[19:26] | Actually, I’ve got the perfect man for the job. | 其实 我有一个合适人选 |
[19:28] | Who? | 谁 |
[19:31] | What is this? Wait. | 要干什么 等等 |
[19:33] | What are you doing? | 你们要做什么 |
[19:34] | Ready to do your part to save the world? | 要不要出一份力拯救世界 |
[19:36] | No! Wait, stop. Please! | 不行 等等 住手 |
[19:38] | Let me go! No! | 放开我 不要 |
[19:42] | They won’t even know what hit them. | 他们根本不会知道是谁下的手 |
[19:56] | Your parents? | 你的父母吗 |
[19:58] | Yes. | 对 |
[20:07] | You speak Kryptonian. | 你会说氪星语 |
[20:10] | We’re both men without a home, Kal. | 我们都是没有家的人 卡 |
[20:12] | If we don’t preserve each other’s history, who will? | 如果不互相传承历史 还有谁能帮忙 |
[20:16] | You can’t have it both ways, J’onn. | 做人不能两边倒 荣恩 |
[20:18] | You can’t offer friendship with one hand | 不能一边示好 |
[20:19] | and kryptonite with the other. | 一边拿着氪星石 |
[20:20] | – I have to. – Why? | -我必须这样 -为什么 |
[20:21] | Because Mars is a crypt. | 因为火星是一座墓穴 |
[20:23] | Because angry gods burned our young | 因为愤怒的神焚烧了我们的年轻人 |
[20:25] | and we were helpless to stop them. | 而我们无法阻止 |
[20:29] | Because I will not be caught unprepared again. | 因为我不会再打无准备之仗 |
[20:33] | Hate me if you want. | 你可以恨我 |
[20:36] | It is what it is. | 事实如此 |
[20:41] | I don’t hate you, J’onn. | 我不恨你 荣恩 |
[20:45] | I just don’t trust you. | 我只是不信任你 |
[20:46] | Because you don’t trust me. | 因为你也不信任我 |
[20:48] | We should have been allies. | 我们本可以是盟友 |
[20:51] | Is kryptonite really worth us being alone in this fight? | 真的有必要因为氪星石而单打独斗吗 |
[20:56] | Kelex. | 凯里克斯 |
[20:56] | Master Kal. How may I assist you? | 主人 请问有什么需要 |
[20:59] | Scan for unknown molecules. | 扫描未知分子 |
[21:02] | Film of radiation | 出现了放射层 |
[21:04] | commonly associated with contact to promethium, | 一般是由于接触了钜 |
[21:06] | the strongest metal known to man. | 钜是目前已知的最强金属 |
[21:08] | Promethium? | 钜 |
[21:10] | Now that’s interesting. | 这就有趣了 |
[21:19] | Any word from Hank? | 有汉克的消息吗 |
[21:20] | No. | 没有 |
[21:21] | – Any word from Clark? – Nope. | -克拉克有消息吗 -没有 |
[21:22] | I’m sure they’ll figure out a way to find Metallo soon. | 他们应该很快就有办法找到金属人了 |
[21:26] | I just hope they don’t hurt each other | 只是希望他们在想到办法之前 |
[21:27] | while they’re figuring it out. | 别先伤到彼此 |
[21:32] | I got un-hired by my new boss yesterday. | 我昨天被新老板解雇了 |
[21:35] | Turns out I’m not a reporter. | 原来我不适合当记者 |
[21:39] | Kara. | 卡拉 |
[21:40] | And Cat’s leaving. | 凯特要走了 |
[21:42] | Clark’s leaving, too. | 克拉克也要走了 |
[21:45] | Everything is changing. | 一切都要变了 |
[21:49] | I’ll get us some ice cream. | 我去拿点冰淇淋 |
[21:52] | Things will be better tomorrow. | 明天就会好的 |
[21:54] | I’ve been thinking though. | 我一直在想 |
[21:56] | What if I moved to Metropolis to be with Clark. | 如果我搬去大都会跟克拉克一起住呢 |
[22:00] | Metropolis? | 大都会 |
[22:01] | Yeah. I mean, think about it. National City would be safer | 对 你想 如果没有我引来卡德摩斯的注意 |
[22:04] | without me around creating a target for Cadmus. | 纳欣诺市就会更安全 |
[22:08] | Hank wouldn’t have to worry about me feeling uncomfortable | 我不会因为氪星石总觉得不舒服 |
[22:10] | with kryptonite around. | 汉克也不必担心了 |
[22:11] | And you, you’d be able to do your job at the DEO | 而且你 也可以不用担心我 |
[22:15] | without worrying about me. | 专心在超查部工作 |
[22:17] | Alex, if I was in Metropolis, | 艾丽克斯 如果我在大都会 |
[22:20] | Clark and I could protect the city and keep each other safe. | 我跟克拉克可以互相照顾 一起守护那里 |
[22:23] | And there’s still so much I want to learn from him. | 我还有太多东西要跟他学习 |
[22:26] | What do you think? | 你怎么看 |
[22:29] | I think I’ve kept my mouth shut | 自从克拉克来了这里 |
[22:32] | the entire time Clark has been here while you | 你就总是无视我 |
[22:36] | have ignored me. | 我一直没说什么 |
[22:38] | And… And now you want to just move away? | 可现在 你居然想直接一走了之 |
[22:41] | I thought it would be good for you. | 我以为这样对你也好 |
[22:43] | You wouldn’t have to take care of me anymore. | 你就不用总是照顾我了 |
[22:45] | What about us taking care of each other? | 我们难道不是互相照顾吗 |
[22:49] | My whole childhood was spent making sure that nobody found out. | 我整个童年都在忙着隐瞒你的身份 |
[22:55] | I gave up a medical career to join the DEO for you. | 我放弃了当医生的理想 为了你加入超查部 |
[23:00] | And my… My whole life | 我整个人生 |
[23:03] | has been about protecting you. | 都是为了保护你 |
[23:05] | I thought you said it was a great adventure. | 你不是说这是很好的冒险吗 |
[23:06] | Yes. | 确实 |
[23:09] | But it’s cost me a lot. | 但是代价也不小 |
[23:12] | It cost me my father. | 我失去了父亲 |
[23:13] | – Alex, we’re going to find him. – Yeah? | -艾丽克斯 我们会找到他的 -是吗 |
[23:16] | Well, how are we going to do that with you in Metropolis? | 你去了大都会 还怎么找 |
[23:18] | Don’t do that. | 不要这样 |
[23:19] | This is not about one family over the other. | 这不是因为我更在乎哪个家庭 |
[23:21] | This is about me not feeling alone anymore. | 而是为了让我觉得自己不再孤单 |
[23:24] | When I’m with Clark, I feel like | 跟克拉克在一起 |
[23:27] | I’m connected to somebody who actually understands | 让我觉得终于有人真正懂我 |
[23:30] | what it’s like to be me. | 与我心意相通 |
[23:33] | So does he understand that he abandoned you with us? | 那他知不知道是他把你丢给了我们 |
[23:39] | Do you? | 你懂吗 |
[23:44] | It’s Clark. | 是克拉克 |
[23:46] | How’s the Fortress? | 堡垒那边情况如何 |
[23:47] | We ID’ed the material Cadmus used | 我们查清了卡德摩斯 |
[23:49] | to create Metallo’s endoskeleton. | 制作金属人骨架所用的材料 |
[23:50] | Agent Schott, I need to know if there’s any promethium | 肖特特工 我需要知道方圆一百英里内 |
[23:52] | within a hundred-mile radius. | 是否有任何钜元素 |
[23:53] | Okay. Promethium, you hot little number. | 好吧 钜元素 小火球 |
[23:56] | Show me a heat signature. | 放个热信号给我看 |
[23:59] | Bingo. Atomic number 61, come on down. | 有了 原子序列61 乖乖现身了 |
[24:02] | That’s in the industrial district. | 地点在工业区 |
[24:03] | That can’t be Cadmus’ headquarters. | 卡德摩斯总部肯定不在这里 |
[24:04] | – So, at the moment Metallo’s on his own. – When? | -所以金属人现在是一个人 -什么时候出发 |
[24:07] | Those suits are very nearly totally ready. | 战衣几乎已经做好了 |
[24:09] | And by that I mean they’re in no way ready. | 我的意思是还差得远呢 |
[24:12] | Kara, we’re gonna have to go without them. | 卡拉 我们只能冒险一试了 |
[24:13] | We might not get this chance again. Meet me there. | 下次可能没这种机会了 到地方见 |
[24:15] | I’m on my way. | 我马上过去 |
[24:30] | It’s over, Metallo. | 结束了 金属人 |
[24:33] | I am happy to give myself up for my cause. | 我很愿意为了事业献身 |
[24:36] | But it’s not over. | 但一切还没结束 |
[24:38] | Not by any means. | 绝对没有 |
[24:39] | You make a move, we’ll incinerate you. | 你一动 就会被我们烧成灰烬 |
[24:41] | Go ahead. | 那就动手吧 |
[24:42] | But you’ll still be here with me. | 但你们也会被困在这里 |
[24:44] | And if you’re here with me, | 而如果你们被困在这里 |
[24:45] | then you’re not in Metropolis with him. | 就不能去大都会对付他 |
[25:01] | It’s a setup. We have to get to Metropolis. | 这是陷阱 我们得去大都会 |
[25:07] | You better follow him, | 你最好跟他一起 |
[25:08] | or I’ll burn you alive. | 不然我会把你活活烧死 |
[25:12] | We’ll be back. | 我们会回来的 |
[25:14] | Trust me. | 相信我 |
[25:33] | I should have been here. | 我本该来这儿的 |
[25:37] | I should’ve known. | 我本该想到的 |
[25:43] | Uh, screwdriver. | 螺丝刀 |
[25:46] | Ow! Watch it. | 小心 |
[25:46] | I know you think that I’m just a pretty face here, | 我知道你以为我只是个小白脸 |
[25:48] | but these hands are the real money-makers here, okay? | 但这双巧手才是真本事 懂吗 |
[25:51] | Sorry. I was thinking about something else. | 抱歉 我心不在焉 |
[25:53] | Yeah, well, until I finish with the Kryptonian-saving body armor, | 在我完成保护氪星人的盔甲前 |
[25:56] | just think with less stabbing. | 能不能下手轻点 |
[25:59] | Here we are, once again doing everything we can | 又这样了 我们竭尽所能 |
[26:02] | to help Kara, to keep her safe. | 帮助卡拉 护她周全 |
[26:04] | Do you know the last time I went on a date? | 你知道我上次约会是什么时候吗 |
[26:09] | Two years ago. | 两年前 |
[26:11] | You date more often than I do. | 你都比我约得勤 |
[26:13] | Rude. | 毒舌 |
[26:16] | You ever spent time inside a foster home? | 你待过寄养家庭吗 |
[26:18] | – No. – Yeah. Well, I have, after my father went to prison. | -没 -好吧 我待过 在我爸进监狱后 |
[26:22] | And I gotta say it is nothing but being told | 我想说他们只会告诉你 |
[26:24] | how grateful you should be that someone is taking care of you. | 有人照顾你 你就该很感激了 |
[26:29] | Dude, that’s not family. | 伙计 那不是家人 |
[26:30] | Family is not about score-keeping or who did more. | 家人不是斤斤计较 比谁付出得多 |
[26:33] | It’s just about showing up. | 而是互相力挺 |
[26:35] | So just chill with the attitude, okay? | 别那么大的怨念 好吗 |
[26:37] | Because I’m having a hard enough time getting this ready | 我现在忙着准备这玩意 |
[26:38] | with all the trace kryptonite in the air. | 空气里还都是氪星石渣 |
[26:42] | What did you just say? | 你刚说什么 |
[26:44] | It’s like a subatomic locker room in here. | 这里就像是亚原子衣帽间 |
[26:46] | Kryptonite leaves a residue? | 氪星石会留下残渣吗 |
[26:48] | Yeah, just like any other radioactive substance. | 没错 和其他放射性物质一样 |
[26:51] | So if we wanted to find out which DEO agent stole kryptonite, | 所以如果我们想查明超查部的哪位特工偷了氪星石 |
[26:55] | helping Cadmus, | 帮助卡德摩斯的人 |
[26:57] | maybe even help experiment on my dad… | 甚至帮助针对我爸的实验 |
[26:59] | Hey, why don’t we get silly, and take a Geiger counter | 那就用土办法 带上盖革计数器[测放射性] |
[27:02] | to the actual locker room? | 去真正的衣帽间 |
[27:06] | What am I looking for? | 我要找什么 |
[27:07] | You’re listening. | 听声音 |
[27:09] | It should beep. | 它会响 |
[27:14] | McGill? | 麦吉尔 |
[27:17] | Did you file your report this morning? | 你今早交了报告吗 |
[27:22] | Was he on the kryptonite transport team? | 他在氪星石运输队吗 |
[27:24] | No. | 不 |
[27:25] | There’s no reason he should have gone near it. | 他没有理由接近氪星石 |
[27:27] | He’s the mole. | 他是内鬼 |
[27:29] | What are you gonna do? | 你准备怎么办 |
[27:36] | Agent McGill. I have an assignment for you. | 麦吉尔特工 我有个任务交给你 |
[27:39] | Yes, ma’am. | 是 长官 |
[27:40] | The President asked that we move a portion of our kryptonite | 总统要求我们转移大量氪星石 |
[27:43] | to our stronghold in Nevada. | 去内华达的大本营 |
[27:45] | Get a transport readied. | 准备好运输工作 |
[27:48] | Yes, ma’am. | 是 长官 |
[27:56] | Winn, have you seen Alex? | 温 见到艾丽克斯了吗 |
[27:58] | “Alex…” Oh, Alex Danvers. | 艾丽克斯 艾丽克斯·丹弗斯 |
[28:00] | – Why? – Uh, yeah. | -怎么了 -没错 |
[28:01] | I need to talk to her. | 我得跟她谈谈 |
[28:02] | I haven’t been very fair to her lately. | 我最近对她不太好 |
[28:04] | Well, she is not here. | 好吧 她不在这儿 |
[28:06] | Where is she? | 她人呢 |
[28:08] | Winn? | 温 |
[28:10] | Where is Alex? | 艾丽克斯呢 |
[28:17] | Freeze. | 别动 |
[28:20] | It’s not what it looks like, Danvers. | 事情不是这样的 丹弗斯 |
[28:21] | Shut up and turn around. | 闭嘴转身 |
[28:22] | Here’s what’s going to happen. | 接下来会这样 |
[28:24] | I’m bringing you in. | 我要带你回部里 |
[28:25] | And you’re gonna tell me everything you know about Cadmus. | 你要告诉我你知道关于卡德摩斯的一切 |
[28:30] | No, I’m not. | 不 我不会的 |
[28:37] | Agent Danvers of the DEO. | 超查部的丹弗斯特工 |
[28:40] | Nice to meet you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[28:41] | I’ll tell your father you say hello. | 我会向你父亲转达你的问候 |
[28:47] | Where’s my father? | 我父亲在哪儿 |
[28:49] | You know I won’t say. | 你知道我不会说的 |
[28:50] | Well, you might as well tell me, if you’re gonna kill me. | 如果你要杀了我 告诉我又何妨 |
[28:52] | I suggest you die remembering him as he was. | 我建议你死的时候记住他当初的样子 |
[28:56] | It’s better that way. | 最好是那样 |
[28:57] | Unless you’d care to join him. | 除非你想和他一起 |
[28:59] | Cadmus welcomes any bright minds willing to help our cause. | 卡德摩斯欢迎聪明并且愿意帮助我们事业的人 |
[29:03] | My father would never collaborate with you. | 我父亲绝不会与你们合作 |
[29:05] | Do you know what I see when I look at you? | 你知道我在你身上看到了什么吗 |
[29:08] | An abused child. | 一位受虐儿童 |
[29:10] | A brainwashed little girl the DEO | 一个被洗脑的女孩 |
[29:12] | has warped into believing that demons are angels. | 超查部扭曲事实 让你相信恶魔是天使 |
[29:18] | That your life should be sacrificed to them, | 让你为他们奉献生命 |
[29:21] | our invaders. | 那些外星人 |
[29:24] | All I’m asking, Alex, is for you to think about | 我只想问 艾丽克斯 你仔细想想 |
[29:27] | what your life would be if aliens had never come. | 如果外星人没有入侵 你的生活会是怎样 |
[29:31] | What it could be, if they were no more. | 如果他们不存在 又会是怎样 |
[29:35] | That’s what I’m trying to do for the world. | 我只想让你想明白 |
[29:37] | And you could help me. | 你可以帮助我 |
[29:40] | I’ve killed a Kryptonian before. | 我杀过氪星人 |
[29:42] | I stabbed Astra of the House of El | 我用氪星石制成的剑 |
[29:44] | with a sword made of kryptonite. | 捅死了艾尔家族的阿斯特拉 |
[29:46] | I’ve done what you want to do. What you can’t do. | 我做过你想做但却做不到的事 |
[29:50] | I’m impressed. | 我对你刮目相看 |
[29:51] | Good. | 那就好 |
[29:53] | Because I want you to know what I’m capable of | 因为我想让你知道我的能耐 |
[29:55] | when I tell you that when I find my father, | 我告诉你 当我找到我父亲 |
[29:58] | I’m coming for you. | 我不会放过你 |
[30:00] | Well, I suppose that settles that, then. | 那就到此为止了 |
[30:40] | Don’t move. | 不许动 |
[30:53] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[30:54] | Yeah. Thanks to you. | 没事 谢谢你 |
[30:55] | I’m sorry. I’m… I’m so sorry for everything. I… | 抱歉 我为这一切抱歉 我… |
[30:59] | I’m sorry if I ever have made you feel like | 我很抱歉让你觉得自己 |
[31:00] | you were less to me than Clark. | 不如克拉克对我重要 |
[31:02] | You are the only reason I’ve ever felt at home on this planet. | 你是让我把地球当家的唯一原因 |
[31:06] | I’m just better when we’re together. | 我们在一起时 我好多了 |
[31:08] | Me, too. | 我也是 |
[31:12] | They think we’re divided, but we’re not. | 他们以为我们分开了 但其实没有 |
[31:14] | “They” who? | “他们”指谁 |
[31:16] | I know what to do about Metallo. | 我知道怎么对付金属人了 |
[31:17] | Both Metallos. | 两个金属人 |
[31:19] | But I need you. | 但我需要你 |
[31:20] | I’m here. | 我会支持你 |
[31:21] | Always. | 永远 |
[31:23] | Okay. So, this is a bit of a rush job, | 好吧 这东西有点粗糙 |
[31:25] | but they should keep you alive. | 但应该能保命 |
[31:29] | What do you think? | 你觉得怎么样 |
[31:29] | – Nice job, Mr. Schott. You should be… – Not you. | -真棒 肖特先生 你应该… -不是说你 |
[31:33] | I love it. | 我很喜欢 |
[31:36] | Are you crying? | 你在哭吗 |
[31:39] | No. | 没有 |
[31:40] | So, what’s the plan? | 有什么计划 |
[31:42] | Well, Cadmus thinks that we are above the rest of the world, | 卡德摩斯认为我们高高在上 |
[31:45] | that we’ll retreat alone to our own cities, | 认为我们会独自撤回各自的城市 |
[31:47] | just wait for them to come and get us. | 等他们来找我们 |
[31:49] | What they won’t be expecting is for us to have backup. | 但他们绝对想不到我们有后援 |
[31:54] | We’re listening. | 就照你说的做 |
[31:57] | The Kryptonians have parted ways. | 氪星人已经分道扬镳了 |
[31:59] | They’re pretending at honor, | 他们在假装高尚 |
[32:01] | standing in each of their cities. | 屹立在各自的城市里 |
[32:04] | This is their weakness. | 这就是他们的弱点 |
[32:05] | The ego of gods. | 神的自我主义 |
[32:10] | Now’s the time to strike, when they’re alone. | 他们分道之时 便是我们进攻之刻 |
[32:13] | No one will stand with them now. | 现在没人会与他们联手 |
[32:16] | Divided, they’ll fall. | 他们分开就会失败 |
[32:33] | I told you I’d be back. | 我说过我会回来的 |
[32:35] | And I told you I’d burn you alive. | 我也说过我会活活烧死你 |
[33:01] | Now it’s time to punch your face. | 现在是时候赏你一拳了 |
[33:07] | I’m liking this. Thank you, Winn. | 我喜欢这个 谢谢你 温 |
[33:51] | Strength in numbers. | 人多力量大 |
[34:04] | And now it’s really over. | 这下是真的结束了 |
[34:13] | You thought you could divide and conquer? | 你以为你们能各自击败对手吗 |
[34:15] | You might work better alone, but we don’t. | 也许你们喜欢单独行动 但我们不是 |
[35:11] | Now, we’re gonna give you a little time-out | 我们会给你点时间休息 |
[35:14] | and you’re gonna think about what you did. | 你好好想想自己做过些什么 |
[35:32] | Alex, now! | 艾丽克斯 就是现在 |
[35:47] | Can you see me? | 你看得到我吗 |
[35:50] | Can you hear me? | 能听到我说话吗 |
[35:52] | This is not over. | 事情还没结束 |
[35:54] | I will find you. | 我会找到你的 |
[35:58] | Then it begins. | 那就开始吧 |
[36:11] | Will you miss it? | 你会想念这里吗 |
[36:13] | Who told you I was leaving? | 谁告诉你我要走的 |
[36:17] | – A little bird. – Little plane? | -小鸟 -小飞机 |
[36:20] | Yes. Yes, I will… | 没错 我会 |
[36:22] | I will miss CatCo every day. | 每天我都会想念凯特科 |
[36:26] | Well, I admire you, Ms. Grant. | 我很钦佩你 格兰特女士 |
[36:28] | It’s scary leaving the life you’ve known. | 离开熟悉的生活环境让人感到害怕 |
[36:33] | I’m about to take a leap into the unknown and… and I’m… | 我即将纵身跃入未知世界 而我 |
[36:37] | I’m thrilled. | 我非常兴奋 |
[36:40] | Do you have any idea how exciting it is not to know | 你知不知道不清楚明天会做些什么 |
[36:43] | what I’m going to do tomorrow? | 是多么令人兴奋 |
[36:45] | It’s exhilarating. | 简直激动人心 |
[36:48] | I wish I could do that, sometimes. | 但愿有时我也能这样 |
[36:51] | Start something new. | 开始做新的事情 |
[36:53] | Be someone new. | 改头换面 |
[36:55] | Hmm, well… | 是啊 |
[36:56] | Life is long. | 人生漫漫 |
[36:57] | And you will be many different people before the end. | 在结束之前 你会成为很多不同的人 |
[37:01] | And knowing you, | 我知道 |
[37:02] | every single one of them will be extraordinary. | 每一个你都会非同寻常 |
[37:05] | But not as extraordinary as me. | 但却不如我非凡 |
[37:07] | No, well… of course not. | 是的 当然了 |
[37:10] | That’s very true, Cat. | 这是绝对的 凯特 |
[37:13] | Have I ever told you that my name is Catherine? | 我有没有和你说过我叫凯瑟琳 |
[37:15] | I’m not telling you my real name. | 我不会告诉你我的真名 |
[37:17] | I had to try. | 必须试试 |
[37:18] | – I know. – It’s the reporter in me. | -我知道 -记者的天性 |
[37:25] | Be safe, Supergirl. | 保重 超女 |
[37:30] | You, too. | 你也是 |
[37:33] | And come back. | 一定要回来 |
[37:35] | I know we all need change, | 我知道我们都需要做些改变 |
[37:37] | but we need friends, too. | 但是也需要朋友 |
[37:40] | Oh, I’ll be back. | 我会回来的 |
[37:44] | I will. | 我会的 |
[37:54] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[37:55] | New beginnings. | 崭新的开始 |
[37:57] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪 |
[37:58] | And are you going because of me? | 你要走是因为我吗 |
[38:00] | Not far and no, I’m doing this for me. | 走不远 和你无关 我是为了自己 |
[38:02] | I’m the new Cat. | 我是全新的凯特 |
[38:03] | Well, not the new Cat. | 不是那个全新的凯特 |
[38:05] | She gave me her job while she’s away. | 她走的时候把工作交给我了 |
[38:07] | It’s a big step up, right? | 巨大的一步 对吧 |
[38:09] | And… and I can talk to Snapper for you, if you want. | 如果你想的话 我可以帮你去和史力柏说说 |
[38:12] | I appreciate that. | 谢了 |
[38:13] | But I’m gonna have to make my own luck on that one. | 但这件事我得自己去碰碰运气 |
[38:16] | Congrats, | 恭喜你 |
[38:18] | boss. | 老板 |
[38:19] | I like the sound of it. | 我喜欢这称呼 |
[38:20] | Don’t get used to it. | 别太得意 |
[38:27] | Five-hundred words on the dual Metallo attacks | 两个金属人袭击大都会和纳欣诺市的 |
[38:29] | in Metropolis and National City with eyewitness accounts, | 五百字报道 包括目击者叙述 |
[38:32] | comments from police sources and zero adjectives, | 警方消息评论 全无修饰词 |
[38:34] | all thoroughly vetted and verified. | 并且已彻底地审查及核实过 |
[38:38] | – You don’t work here. – Yes, I do. | -你不在这工作 -我是 |
[38:40] | Not if I don’t say so. | 我不同意就不是 |
[38:42] | You will. Read it and you’ll see. | 你会同意的 看看就知道了 |
[38:58] | You done wasting my time? | 我的时间你浪费够了吗 |
[39:00] | You don’t want it? Fine. | 不要这篇报道吗 那好 |
[39:01] | Plenty of other outlets will. | 多得是其他部门想要 |
[39:04] | Wait. | 等等 |
[39:10] | I don’t like you, and I never will, ponytail. | 我不喜欢你 永远都不会喜欢 马尾辫 |
[39:12] | I don’t need you to like me, jerk guy. | 我不需要你喜欢我 蠢蛋 |
[39:19] | You’re as bad at insults as you are at reporting. | 你骂人和写报道一样烂 |
[39:23] | Come back tomorrow. | 明天回来 |
[39:26] | Maybe I can teach you something. | 也许我可以教你点东西 |
[39:33] | – Do I get a chair? – No. | -我能有办公桌吗 -不能 |
[39:41] | Here it is. All the kryptonite on Earth, | 这就是地球上所有的氪星石 |
[39:43] | encased in lead. | 都用铅包裹好了 |
[39:44] | I trust you’ll do the right thing, Superman. | 我相信你会正确的事 超人 |
[39:46] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[39:53] | I’m going to miss you, Winn. | 我会想念你的 温 |
[39:58] | Next time, let’s… Let’s… Let’s really hang out. | 下次 我们一起出去玩玩吧 |
[40:01] | Yeah. | 好 |
[40:03] | Alex. | 艾丽克斯 |
[40:06] | I will do everything I can to find Jeremiah, I promise. | 我保证我会尽全力去找耶利米 |
[40:09] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[40:12] | Khao-shuh. | 未续 |
[40:14] | What… What’s that mean? | 是什么意思 |
[40:16] | There’s not really a word for it in your language. | 在你们的语言里 这不算是个词 |
[40:19] | I guess the closest thing would be… | 我想最接近的解释应该是 |
[40:22] | “To be continued”? | 未完待续 |
[40:31] | I love you, Kara. | 我爱你 卡拉 |
[40:32] | I love you too, Kal. | 我也爱你 卡 |
[41:10] | Yes. Yes, Mr. White. Yes, I’m back. | 是的 怀特先生 是的 我回来了 |
[41:14] | No, sir, I won’t ever be gone that long again. | 不 先生 我不会再走这么久了 |
[41:18] | Oh, gosh no, Mr. White. I… | 当然不是 怀特先生 我 |
[41:20] | I would never imply that you would miss me. | 我绝对不会暗示你会想念我 |
[41:22] | I’ll have that article for you in a jiffy. | 我马上就把文章交给你 |
[41:25] | A jiffy is a unit of measurement, sir. | 马上只是个度量单位 先生 |
[41:35] | I know what it’s like to be a stranger on this planet. | 我知道在这个星球上做为局外人的滋味 |
[41:38] | So when you wake up, I’ll be here for you. | 所以等你醒来 我一定陪在你身边 |
[41:41] | So, you never know what it’s like to be alone. | 这样你就不会感到孤独了 |