时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | When I was a child, my planet Krypton was dying. | 在我小时候 我的星球氪星濒临毁灭 |
[00:05] | I was sent to Earth to protect my cousin. | 我被派往地球保护我的堂弟 |
[00:08] | But my pod got knocked off-course | 但我的分离舱被击中后偏离路线 |
[00:10] | and by the time I got here, | 在我到达地球之时 |
[00:12] | my cousin had already grown up and become Superman. | 我的堂弟已经长大 成为了超人 |
[00:17] | I hid who I really was | 我隐藏了我的真实身份 |
[00:18] | until one day when an accident | 直到最近的一起事故 |
[00:20] | forced me to reveal myself to the world. | 迫使我向世界揭示了自己的身份 |
[00:23] | To most people I’m a reporter at Catco Worldwide Media. | 对于大多数人 我只是凯特科全球媒体公司的记者 |
[00:26] | But in secret, I work with my adoptive sister for the DEO | 但私下里 我与收养家庭的姐姐一同为超查部工作 |
[00:29] | to protect my city from alien life | 为我的城市抵御外星生命 |
[00:32] | and anyone else that means to cause it harm. | 和有意伤害它的其他任何人 |
[00:35] | I am Supergirl. | 我是超女 |
[00:40] | You were a palace guard? | 你是宫廷侍卫吗 |
[00:41] | For the great royal family of Daxam. | 为达克萨姆星伟大的皇室效力 |
[00:44] | They were the worst and their son, the worst of the worst. | 他们坏透了 他们的儿子就更坏了 |
[00:47] | Any chance there was a response from that signal I sent to Daxam? | 我向达克萨姆星发送的信号有收到回音吗 |
[00:50] | I’m sorry, but no. | 抱歉 没有回音 |
[00:52] | Your Highnesses. We’ve reached our coordinates. | 陛下 我们抵达目的地了 |
[00:53] | Finally. | 终于 |
[00:55] | We’ve arrived. | 我们到了 |
[01:06] | You know, since you got fired from CatCo, | 自从你被凯特科炒鱿鱼后 |
[01:08] | your queue has gone down exponentially. | 你的事情就在以指数递减 |
[01:11] | Yes, well, I am fully embracing my funemployment. | 对 我在全身心享受失业却快乐的日子 |
[01:13] | Funemployment. | 失业却快乐着 |
[01:15] | What’s next? | 接着看什么 |
[01:17] | Oh, how about, uh… | 看那个如何 |
[01:18] | How about one of those movies where everybody just… | 就那种电影 里面每个人都会 |
[01:20] | breaks into song out of nowhere? | 莫名其妙突然开始唱歌 |
[01:22] | You mean a musical? | 你是说音乐剧吗 |
[01:23] | Yes! Yes. | 没错 没错 |
[01:25] | Are you serious right now? | 你认真的吗 |
[01:26] | Dead serious. | 认真得不得了 |
[01:27] | You are opening the floodgates my friend. | 朋友 你释放了洪水猛兽 |
[01:29] | We have to watch Funny Face! | 我们得看《甜姐儿》 |
[01:32] | It’s Fred Astaire, Audrey Hepburn, | 弗雷德·阿斯泰尔和奥黛丽.赫本 |
[01:34] | being adorable. | 他们都可爱极了 |
[01:35] | The most romantic movie ever! | 史上最浪漫的电影 |
[01:40] | What? | 怎么了 |
[01:42] | That face. That smile. | 你这样子 这笑 |
[01:44] | I’m just happy. | 我只是很开心 |
[01:45] | – Yeah? – Yeah, like that… | -是吗 -是啊 就像 |
[01:48] | dopey grin, butterflies in my stomach happy. | 迷妹心里小鹿乱撞一样开心 |
[01:53] | Is that cheesy? | 是不是太肉麻了 |
[01:54] | It’s like, it’s like a rom-com on steroids cheesy. | 像打鸡血的浪漫喜剧那种肉麻 |
[02:00] | But I’m happy you’re happy. | 但你开心 我就开心 |
[02:08] | What’s the… | 那是什么 |
[02:10] | To his captors… | 抓捕他的人们 |
[02:13] | We demand you turn over Mon-El of Daxam. | 我们要求你们交出达克萨姆星的蒙·艾尔 |
[02:17] | We know where he is harbored. | 我们知道他栖身何处 |
[02:20] | If you do not relinquish him by dawn, | 若黎明前未交出他 |
[02:23] | we will take him with force. | 我们会使用武力 |
[02:31] | When the transmission came through, | 信号传来时 |
[02:32] | an unknown spacecraft entered the lower atmosphere | 一艘不明飞船进入了低层大气 |
[02:34] | right above National City. | 就在纳欣诺市的上方 |
[02:36] | What do a bunch of space invaders want with a guard from Daxam? | 一群太空侵略者要达克萨姆星的守卫做什么 |
[02:41] | Does any of this look familiar to you? | 这东西你有几分眼熟吗 |
[02:43] | I’ve never seen a cruiser like that in my life. | 我从没看过这样的巡航舰 |
[02:45] | We’re searching for the origin of the ship | 我们在查这艘飞船的来历 |
[02:46] | to see if that gives us any indication | 看能不能找到什么迹象 |
[02:47] | as to who our new friends may be, | 能表明这些新朋友是谁 |
[02:49] | but so far, no match. Agent Schott! | 但到目前为止没有收获 肖特特工 |
[02:53] | Where the hell is he? | 他到底去哪儿了 |
[03:00] | And there we are. | 我们终于到了 |
[03:04] | We’re here. | 我们到了 |
[03:05] | Oh, we’re here. | 我们是到了 |
[03:06] | We are at the National City Art Gallery side entrance. | 我们在纳欣诺市美术馆的侧门 |
[03:10] | Wow, you know that people generally go in the front door, | 你知道人们一般会从正门进去 |
[03:13] | and when they do, it’s kinda during the day. | 进去的时候 也一般在白天 |
[03:15] | So, let’s come back in the morning! | 所以我们早上再来吧 |
[03:17] | But they won’t let us do what I want to do tomorrow morning. | 但明早他们不会让我们做我想做的事 |
[03:22] | What are you… | 你要做什么 |
[03:23] | Woman, you are a she-hulk. | 妹子 你简直是女版绿巨人 |
[03:25] | Where’s your sense of adventure? | 你的冒险精神去哪儿了 |
[03:28] | Okay, Winn, I’m not gonna make you do anything you don’t wanna do. | 温 我不会强迫你做你不想做的事 |
[03:30] | So if you don’t want to break in | 如果你不想进去 |
[03:32] | and have divine museum sex, then… | 不想在美术馆里欲仙欲死 那么 |
[03:35] | Okay, okay. | 好吧 好吧 |
[03:36] | Oh, wow, this is a little complicated so it just might take me… | 这有点复杂 我可能需要一会儿 |
[03:41] | Okay. | 好了 |
[03:44] | The clock is ticking. | 时间不多了 |
[03:46] | Well, I think it’s time we give the noobs | 我觉得是时候给这些菜鸟们 |
[03:48] | the old Supergirl welcome. | 来个超女式的欢迎仪式了 |
[03:49] | I’m coming with you. | 我和你一起去 |
[03:51] | No way. | 不行 |
[03:52] | Kara, you were… | 卡拉 你 |
[03:53] | All we know about these people is that they want you, | 我们只知道这些人的目标是你 |
[03:56] | so you should be the last person to go. | 所以谁去都可以 就是你不能去 |
[03:57] | That… Okay. Well then, be careful. | 好吧 那你小心点 |
[04:00] | Always am. | 我总是很小心 |
[04:02] | Respectfully disagree. | 这我不敢苟同 |
[04:06] | All right, Supergirl, what are we working with? | 好了 超女 我们面对的是什么东西 |
[04:10] | Looks like it’s taken a few bumps and bruises. | 飞船看起来受到过攻击 |
[04:13] | I’m going to approach. | 我准备接近了 |
[04:14] | Copy that. Proceed with caution. | 收到 小心行事 |
[04:16] | Any idea where the front door is on this thing? | 知道这东西的正门在哪儿吗 |
[04:28] | I’m assuming that wasn’t friendly fire. | 我想那一定不是友好的炮火 |
[04:38] | Supergirl, watch out! | 超女 小心 |
[04:44] | J’onn, she’s losing altitude. | 荣恩 她在快速下坠 |
[04:46] | I’m trapped! | 我被困住了 |
[04:47] | I’m going up there. | 我上去帮她 |
[04:48] | – Right behind you. – No, no. Wait! Wait, I can do it. | -我也去 -不 等等 我自己能行 |
[04:58] | Come on! | 给点力 |
[05:20] | Stop! Stop! | 停 停 |
[05:22] | Stand down! | 住手 |
[05:24] | This is Mon-El of Daxam. | 我是达克萨姆星的蒙·艾尔 |
[05:27] | To the invaders, I will relinquish myself. | 入侵者们 我将交出自己 |
[05:39] | Mon-El, what are you doing? | 蒙·艾尔 你要干什么 |
[05:41] | I’m going up there. | 我要上去 |
[05:42] | No, no. They literally just tried to kill me. | 不行 他们刚才想要杀我 |
[05:45] | How do you know they won’t shoot you on sight? | 你怎么知道他们不会一见面就灭了你呢 |
[05:47] | I don’t, okay, but they want me. | 我也拿不准 但他们点名要我 |
[05:50] | This is my decision. | 我意已决 |
[05:51] | Hey, we picked up a honing signal on a teleportation beam. | 我们捕捉到了一束传送电波的归航信号 |
[05:55] | The ship is locking onto our coordinates now. | 那架飞船正在锁定我们的坐标 |
[05:57] | We’ll have back up ready if you need us. | 你需要的话 我们会准备好后援 |
[06:02] | Are you sure about this? | 你一定要这么做吗 |
[06:08] | I’ll be okay. | 我会没事的 |
[06:24] | Kara! | 卡拉 |
[06:32] | Why did you follow me? | 你跟来干什么 |
[06:32] | I didn’t want you to come up here by yourself. | 我不想让你一个人上来 |
[06:34] | Well, maybe I wanted to come up here by myself. | 没准我就想一个人上来呢 |
[06:36] | Why would you want to beam yourself up to an unknown spacecraft? | 你为何想把自己传送到一架陌生的飞船上呢 |
[06:39] | ‘Cause, stuff… | 因为某些事情 |
[06:41] | Oh, no. Mon-El… | 不 蒙·艾尔 |
[06:49] | Are they bowing to us? | 他们在跪拜咱们吗 |
[06:52] | Mon-El? | 蒙·艾尔 |
[06:57] | Mother? | 母后 |
[07:00] | Father? | 父王 |
[07:01] | My son. | 儿子 |
[07:03] | We finally found you. | 我们终于找到你了 |
[07:12] | At long last. | 总算找到你了 |
[07:16] | I thought you were dead. | 我还以为你们死了呢 |
[07:18] | We are very much alive, my son. | 我们活得好好的 儿子 |
[07:24] | My apologies, Kryptonian, if you were hurt before. | 氪星人 如果刚才伤到了你 我表示抱歉 |
[07:26] | We were only defending ourselves against your attack on our ship. | 我们只是在抵御你对本飞船的攻击 |
[07:29] | Attack? | 攻击 |
[07:31] | I seem to recall you shooting first. | 貌似是你们先开的火吧 |
[07:34] | Shall we go through the entire history of Krypton’s carnage? | 咱们要回顾一下氪星大屠杀的整个历史吗 |
[07:39] | Mother, father, this is Kara Zor-El. | 母后 父王 这位是卡拉·佐·艾尔 |
[07:42] | Hero of Earth. | 地球英雄 |
[07:45] | And, Kara, these are my parents. | 卡拉 这两位是我父母 |
[07:48] | Queen Rhea and King Lar Gand of Daxam. | 达克萨姆星的瑞亚王后和拉尔·甘德国王 |
[07:54] | Which makes you… | 所以你就是… |
[07:57] | The Prince. | 王子 |
[08:01] | Our Prince. | 我们的王子 |
[08:02] | Thank the Gods you’re alive. | 感谢众神你还活着 |
[08:04] | And returned to us at last. | 而且终于回到了我们身边 |
[08:08] | So, tonight, we feast! | 今晚我们设宴为你接风 |
[08:10] | Oh, oh, I can’t stay. | 我不能留下 |
[08:11] | I’m also a hero. | 我也是一名英雄 |
[08:14] | Well, trying to be with Kara’s help and… | 起码是在卡拉的帮助下 努力做个英雄 |
[08:15] | Anyway, we have to get… | 总之 我们得回… |
[08:16] | Son, you can’t leave. | 儿子 你不能走 |
[08:18] | We’ve searched the stars to find you. | 我们遍搜众星才找到了你 |
[08:20] | And we must get to know Kara as well. | 而且我们一定要好好认识一下卡拉 |
[08:25] | And I would love to know more about you. | 我也想好好认识一下你们 |
[08:28] | I knew you wouldn’t stand in the way of a family reunion. | 我就知道你不会妨碍我们全家团聚 |
[08:31] | We have much to discuss. | 我们有好多要聊的 |
[08:33] | You have no idea. | 那可不是嘛 |
[08:49] | Hey, Maggie! My favorite pool shark. | 喂 玛吉 我最爱的台球皇后 |
[08:52] | What can I do you for? | 找我有什么事啊 |
[08:55] | Oh, you know. | 你知道的 |
[09:01] | Sure… Yes. | 当然 好 |
[09:03] | I would love to swing on by my local police station. | 我很乐意往当地警局跑一趟 |
[09:07] | I will, I will bring the donuts. | 我会带甜甜圈去的 |
[09:15] | – Can we continue? – Sorry, I’m stress eating. | -能继续了吗 -抱歉 我在靠吃东西缓解压力 |
[09:17] | Well, if you’re telling me the truth, there’s no need for stress. | 你要是跟我说实话 就没必要有压力了 |
[09:20] | I’m very uncomfortable. | 我浑身不自在 |
[09:21] | And police stations, my dad had a thing with law enforcement, | 说起警局吧 我爸跟执法机关有过节 |
[09:25] | it’s just like a whole… I don’t know. | 所以我就… 我也说不清 |
[09:26] | Were you at the National City Art Museum last night? | 你昨晚去过纳欣诺市美术馆吗 |
[09:29] | Briefly. | 待了一小会 |
[09:30] | What did you do while you were there? | 你去那里做什么 |
[09:32] | Looking at some art. | 欣赏画作 |
[09:33] | – In the middle of the night? – The lines are shorter. | -大半夜的去看画 -排队的人比较少 |
[09:36] | Winn, come on. | 温 拜托 |
[09:37] | Okay, fine. Fine. | 好吧 好吧 |
[09:39] | Lyra and I, we broke in after hours. | 我和莱拉在闭馆之后闯了进去 |
[09:44] | It’s just, like, when a beautiful woman asks you to do something, | 有美女要求你做什么的时候 |
[09:46] | you gotta do it! | 你没法抗拒啊 |
[09:48] | Right, you know? | 你也懂嘛 |
[09:50] | Do you recognize that painting? | 你认识这幅画吗 |
[09:53] | That is Starry Night. | 这是《星月夜》 |
[09:54] | Uh, classic paint by numbers. | 绝对的经典画作 |
[09:56] | Well, that classic went missing from the museum last night. | 这幅经典画作昨晚从美术馆失踪了 |
[09:59] | Someone stole a Van Gogh? | 有人偷了梵高的画 |
[10:02] | Oh, no, well, I mean I didn’t see anything. | 不 我是说 我啥也没看到 |
[10:04] | No, I mean maybe Lyra did. | 不 我是说 或许莱拉看到了 |
[10:06] | But listen, we’re happy to help, | 听着 我们很乐意帮忙 |
[10:07] | but if I didn’t actually witness anything, can I just… | 但要是我什么都没目击到的话 我能… |
[10:12] | Look at that photogenic fella. | 瞧这个上镜的小伙子 |
[10:18] | Wait, where’s my girlfriend? | 等等 我女友呢 |
[10:27] | You get how that looks, right? | 你知道别人看了会怎么想吧 |
[10:29] | So, let’s review. | 所以咱们回顾一下吧 |
[10:31] | You’ve admitted to being at the scene of a crime, | 你承认去过犯罪现场 |
[10:33] | and the security footage doesn’t show anyone else but you. | 而监控录像没有拍到别人 只拍到了你 |
[10:37] | Any thoughts? | 有啥想法吗 |
[10:38] | I think I’m gonna need that one phone call. | 我觉得我需要打个电话 |
[10:46] | Where’s that appetite of yours? | 你以前不是很能吃吗 |
[10:48] | Aren’t you happy to see us? | 难道你见到我们不开心吗 |
[10:50] | Of course, of course I am. | 我当然开心了 |
[10:52] | Or have you been distracted by Kryptonians | 还是说自从你逃离达克萨姆星之后 |
[10:54] | in capes since you fled Daxam? | 就被穿披风的氪星人勾走了魂 |
[10:58] | How did you find me? | 你们是怎么找到我的 |
[11:00] | We heard your beacon. | 我们收到了你的信标 |
[11:01] | The transmission was incomplete, it brought us to this galaxy. | 传输并不完整 它指引我们来到了这个星系 |
[11:04] | Then it was just a matter of gathering the bread crumbs. | 接下来我们只用收集线索就好 |
[11:07] | We had our greatest success at Slavers’ Moon. | 我们在奴隶卫星取得了巨大进展 |
[11:10] | We heard from one of our Dominator ambassadors | 我们从一位统治者大使那里听说 |
[11:12] | that you’ve been freeing slaves. | 你一直在解救奴隶 |
[11:14] | Yes, imagine our surprise at your heroics. | 是啊 我们对你的英雄事迹惊奇不已 |
[11:18] | Your influence, I’m sure. | 肯定是受你的影响 |
[11:20] | We freed them from being treated like animals. | 我们解救他们 让他们免受牲畜般的对待 |
[11:23] | They weren’t goods to be traded. | 他们不是用来交易的货物 |
[11:25] | There’s that famous Kryptonian exaggeration. | 氪星人又言过其实了 |
[11:28] | Mon-El, you remember how well | 蒙·艾尔 你一定记得 |
[11:29] | your servants were treated at the palace. | 你的仆人在王宫里备受优待 |
[11:31] | Just like family. | 像家人一样 |
[11:32] | Because you stole them from their families. | 因为你们把他们从家人身边偷走了 |
[11:35] | We liberated them from greater hardship. | 我们把他们从苦难中解放出来 |
[11:38] | We gave them a path. | 我们给了他们活路 |
[11:41] | How did you escape the blasts? | 你们怎么逃过爆炸的 |
[11:45] | I thought you were dead. | 我以为你们死了 |
[11:46] | When Krypton exploded, | 氪星爆炸时 |
[11:46] | the Kryptonite rained down, killing everything. | 氪星轰天震地 不留活口 |
[11:49] | We had to get off planet to persevere. | 我们得离开星球才能活下去 |
[11:51] | And to find you. | 才能找到你 |
[11:52] | So that we might return, now that the atmosphere is hospitable. | 现在那里的大气已经宜居 我们可以回家了 |
[11:56] | To make Daxam great again. | 复兴达克萨姆星 |
[12:00] | Daxam was never great. | 达克萨姆星从没兴旺过 |
[12:02] | Has the Kryptonian rubbed off on you so much | 这个氪星人消磨了你的个性 |
[12:04] | so that you have forgotten? | 你都忘记了吗 |
[12:06] | I know you’re fond of a pretty face, but be reasonable. | 我知道你喜欢美人 但你要理智 |
[12:09] | Well, I think what he might find novel about me is integrity. | 我觉得他在我身上新发现了正直 |
[12:13] | You know, let’s not argue about worlds of old. | 别争论旧世界的问题了 |
[12:16] | Why don’t you tell us of your journey and how you survived? | 不如你谈谈你一路是怎么活下来的 |
[12:19] | Yes. I would love to hear about that. | 没错 我很想知道 |
[12:23] | – I’d rather not. – No, no, Prince, by all means. | -我不想说 -不 王子 一定要说 |
[12:27] | Please tell us of your heroic escape. | 请告诉我们你如何英勇地逃离 |
[12:39] | My Lord. | 王子殿下 |
[12:41] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[12:43] | My Lord, we need to evacuate immediately. | 殿下 我们得立刻撤离 |
[12:46] | No! | 不 |
[12:50] | There’s no time. | 没时间了 |
[12:51] | – Please, don’t leave me. – Leave her, come on! | -请别抛下我 -别管她 快跑 |
[12:54] | Take me with you! | 带我一起走 |
[13:04] | Come on. Go! | 快跑 |
[13:16] | Leave them! | 别管他们 |
[13:17] | Come on! | 快 |
[13:22] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[13:23] | Please, I need to return to Krypton. | 求求你 我得返回氪星 |
[13:25] | Your home is gone and taking us with it. | 你的家园完了 我们也跟着遭罪 |
[13:27] | This is your punishment. | 这是你的报应 |
[13:29] | No! | 不 |
[13:31] | Quick. Get in! | 快进去 |
[13:41] | Go! Now! | 赶紧跑 |
[13:54] | And that’s how I got out. | 我就是这么逃走的 |
[13:57] | My son, you were so brave, | 孩子 你很勇敢 |
[13:59] | and your guard dines at the Gods’ table. | 愿你的侍卫与神共餐 |
[14:03] | Hail Mon-El, | 蒙·艾尔千岁 |
[14:05] | Prince of Daxam. | 达克萨姆星的王子 |
[14:07] | Please, excuse me, I have business to attend to on Earth. | 抱歉 我在地球上还有事 |
[14:10] | I have to go. | 我得走了 |
[14:11] | Excuse me. I, uh… | 抱歉 我 |
[14:13] | I must attend, as well. | 我也必须去 |
[14:24] | So, you survived the first dinner with the fam… | 你的第一次家庭聚餐也算过得去 |
[14:28] | – You’re a liar. – I’m sorry, okay? | -你骗人 -抱歉 好吗 |
[14:30] | Can you really blame me for wanting to just be Mon-El, | 我只想当蒙·艾尔 达克萨姆星的普通人 |
[14:32] | a regular guy from Daxam? | 你真要怪我吗 |
[14:34] | With how you feel about Daxamites, if you had known | 你对达克萨姆星人有偏见 如果你知道 |
[14:36] | that I was the crown prince, would you even talk to me? | 我是王子 你还会跟我说话吗 |
[14:38] | You didn’t even give me the chance. | 你连机会都不给我 |
[14:40] | I tried to tell you so many times, okay? I really did. | 我有很多次想告诉你 真的 |
[14:43] | What, is that supposed to make this better? | 这么说也无济于事 |
[14:45] | Me being the prince doesn’t change anything. | 我是王子也不会改变什么 |
[14:47] | Not how I feel about you… | 包括我对你的感觉 |
[14:48] | This changes everything. | 这改变了一切 |
[14:50] | It’s bad enough you lied, but you being the Prince? | 你骗人就够糟了 你竟然还是王子 |
[14:55] | I thought you were just born on a cruel planet, but you lead it. | 我以为你只是生在残酷的星球 但你还是统治者 |
[14:59] | You benefited from its cruelty. | 你是残酷的受益者 |
[15:01] | What about that Kryptonian Emissary? | 那位氪星间谍呢 |
[15:04] | Your guard… | 你的侍卫 |
[15:05] | Do you even feel guilty? | 你有过一丝愧疚吗 |
[15:08] | Of course I do. | 我当然有 |
[15:10] | I can’t even look at you. | 我无法直视你 |
[15:20] | I’m telling you, we did not take anything. | 我跟你说 我们什么都没拿 |
[15:22] | I believe that you didn’t, but what about Lyra? | 我相信你没有 但莱拉呢 |
[15:25] | She would never. That… | 她也不会 那… |
[15:27] | Hey. We got your call. | 我们收到通知了 |
[15:29] | You okay, bro? | 你还好吧 伙计 |
[15:30] | A heads up next time would be nice before you arrest my friend. | 下次逮捕我朋友前 最好先通知一下 |
[15:34] | Come on, you know that’s not how this works. | 别这样 你知道要公事公办 |
[15:35] | I don’t intervene with your job and you don’t question mine. | 我不插手你的工作 你不过问我的 |
[15:37] | You better have proof. | 你最好有证据 |
[15:38] | She doesn’t. The crappy angle doesn’t even show Lyra. | 她没有 那个破角度都没拍到莱拉 |
[15:41] | I don’t think that’s a coincidence. | 我觉得那不是巧合 |
[15:43] | – You think she set him up? – Exactly. | -你觉得她陷害了他 -没错 |
[15:45] | When was the last time you spoke to Lyra? | 你上次跟莱拉说话是什么时候 |
[15:48] | I mean, I’ve been trying to call her all day. | 我一整天都在尝试联系她 |
[15:50] | Let me guess, her phone is disconnected. | 我猜她的手机无法接通 |
[15:52] | I don’t get it. | 我不懂 |
[15:53] | She framed you, Winn. | 她坑了你 温 |
[15:55] | Look, I got a partner out there | 我有个同事 |
[15:56] | who thinks that you’re going to be | 觉得你会是他这个月 |
[15:57] | his 30th arrest of the month. That’s a station record. | 逮捕的第30个人 创局纪录了 |
[16:00] | I need proof that you weren’t involved, | 我需要你没参与的证据 |
[16:02] | or they’re going to pin this on you, | 不然他们就要赖在你头上 |
[16:03] | and I won’t be able to stop them. | 我也无法阻止他们 |
[16:05] | If it’s proof you need, then we’ll get it. | 如果你需要证据 那我们会想办法 |
[16:06] | Release Winn to us, okay? Give us 48 hours. | 先把温交给我们 给我们48小时 |
[16:10] | You want me to let my prime suspect walk? | 你想带走我的头号嫌犯 |
[16:12] | If we’re wanna catch Lyra, then we need Winn. | 如果想逮住莱拉 我们需要温 |
[16:14] | Two days. | 两天时间 |
[16:19] | And look at that. | 你看看 |
[16:20] | Looks like McConnell forgot to sign the warrant. | 麦康内尔好像忘记签逮捕证了 |
[16:22] | You’ve got 24 hours. | 你们只有24小时 |
[16:24] | A minute longer and I’m coming for him myself. | 拖一分钟 我就要亲自抓他 |
[16:26] | She femme-fataled me. | 她对我使了美人计 |
[16:28] | Well, you certainly have a type. | 那是因为你好这一口 |
[16:32] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[16:34] | We’ve examined this footage frame by frame, she’s just not there. | 我们逐帧检查了录像 她就是没出现 |
[16:38] | Uh, well, she was there. | 她确实在 |
[16:40] | And I have the bruises. | 我身上的淤青还在呢 |
[16:41] | They’re wonderful bruises. And well… | 青得很好看 就在… |
[16:44] | Please don’t point to where they are. | 千万别指给我们看 |
[16:45] | Winn, who are her people? | 温 她来自哪颗星球 |
[16:46] | Valerians. | 瓦勒良星人 |
[16:47] | Valerians can’t be seen in photographs. | 照片拍不出瓦勒良星人 |
[16:49] | Or on security cameras. | 监控摄像也是 |
[16:50] | And there’s no picture of her in her amnesty file either. | 她的特赦文件上也没有照片 |
[16:54] | So, I have an invisible girlfriend. | 所以我交了个隐形女朋友 |
[16:56] | So she used your tech skills to get into the museum, | 她利用你的技术潜入美术馆 |
[16:58] | and then she pulled the disappearing act to make the grab. | 然后用隐身的把戏偷画 |
[17:01] | Well, it looks like this wasn’t her first time either. | 看起来这不是她第一次下手了 |
[17:04] | Check it out. | 看看这个 |
[17:05] | There have been two other major heists in the past nine months. | 过去九个月里曾有两起重大盗窃案 |
[17:06] | 罗丹雕塑于现代文艺博物馆被盗 艺术品大盗再犯案 沃霍尔真迹被盗 | |
[17:07] | We had a Rodin stolen from the Modern Arts and Cultural Museum | 罗丹的雕塑于现代文艺博物馆被盗 |
[17:11] | and an original Warhol | 一幅沃霍尔真迹 |
[17:12] | taken from the Art Institute of Metropolis. | 也于大都会艺术学院被盗 |
[17:15] | Yes, same MO. | 是啊 同样的手法 |
[17:16] | Both perps claimed their girlfriend set them up. | 两个嫌犯都声称是被女友陷害的 |
[17:19] | Sorry, Winn. | 抱歉 温 |
[17:20] | Oh, no, don’t apologize. It’s not your fault I’m an idiot. | 你不必感到抱歉 我是白痴不怪你 |
[17:22] | Hey, sometimes the people | 有时与我们最亲近的人 |
[17:24] | closest to us are our biggest blind spots. | 就是我们最大的盲点 |
[17:27] | Do you know where she lives? | 你知道她住在哪吗 |
[17:27] | Where we could find her now? | 知道我们在哪能找到她吗 |
[17:28] | No, we’ve only ever been to my place. | 不知道 我们总是去我家 |
[17:30] | Ah, I know she’s from Starhaven and she came by herself | 我知道她只身一人从星港而来 |
[17:34] | and that she’s registered. | 我还知道她注册过身份 |
[17:35] | The address she’s registered under looks like a fake. | 她注册时登记的地址看起来是假的 |
[17:39] | Well, great. | 太好了 |
[17:40] | I mean, the Alien bar, it’s where we met. | 我们在那家外星人酒吧认识的 |
[17:42] | It’s a start. | 就从那开始 |
[17:43] | Let’s go catch a thief. | 我们去抓大盗吧 |
[17:44] | Yes, super friends back in the habit. | 太好了 超级朋友再次出动 |
[17:47] | – Hmm, Kara? – Sorry, sorry. | -卡拉 -抱歉抱歉 |
[17:49] | That’s too much. | 用力过猛 |
[17:50] | Should we, uh… Should we, uh, get Mon-El? | 我们该叫上蒙·艾尔吗 |
[17:53] | No. | 不 |
[17:55] | You know what, um… | 不如这样吧 |
[17:56] | You guys go ahead, I’ll catch up. | 你们先走 我稍后赶上 |
[18:01] | Maybe you should sit this one out. | 不如这个案子你别管了 |
[18:03] | Are you kidding? No! | 你开玩笑吗 不行 |
[18:04] | I’m ready to Nancy Drew the crap out of this! | 我要像少女神探一样把这案子破个水落石出 |
[18:08] | Okay, enough with the over-enthusiastic deflecting, all right. | 行了 别再用过度的热情转移注意力了 |
[18:11] | I know you’re upset with Mon-El. | 我知道你因为蒙·艾尔的事很生气 |
[18:12] | And you have every right to be. | 你完全可以生气 |
[18:14] | Okay? Own it. | 就大方承认吧 好吗 |
[18:15] | I just, uh… I hate him right now. | 我这会儿恨死他了 |
[18:19] | I get it, and I hate that he hurt you, | 我明白 我也恨他伤害了你 |
[18:21] | but relationships have their ups and downs, Kara. | 但感情有起有落很正常 卡拉 |
[18:24] | Yeah, but this is more than a down, Alex. | 但这次不只是”有落” 艾丽克斯 |
[18:26] | I don’t even know who he is anymore. | 我完全不认识他了 |
[18:29] | Do you know why Daxam was such a party planet? | 你知道达克萨姆星为什么总是夜夜笙歌吗 |
[18:32] | Because the Royal Family | 因为他们的皇室 |
[18:33] | kept their subjects drunk and distracted, | 把他们的子民灌醉来转移他们的注意力 |
[18:35] | so they didn’t recognize how oppressed they were. | 这样他们就不会注意到被压迫的事实 |
[18:39] | Mon-El was a part of that. | 蒙·艾尔也要为那负责 |
[18:41] | Kara, maybe Mon-El is an evil prince. | 卡拉 或许蒙·艾尔是个荒淫无道的王子 |
[18:44] | But maybe he’s just a guy | 但或许他只是个普通人 |
[18:45] | who’s ashamed of his past, | 为自己的过去感到羞耻 |
[18:47] | and he’s looking for a fresh start. | 他想要个全新的开始 |
[18:49] | Talk to him, okay? Give him a chance to explain. | 和他谈谈好吗 给他个解释的机会 |
[18:54] | Kara Zor-El. | 卡拉·佐·艾尔 |
[18:57] | Stand down! Stand down! | 别开枪 都别开枪 |
[18:59] | Do not engage! | 不要开火 |
[19:00] | Do not engage! | 不要开火 |
[19:06] | I need to speak with you. | 我需要和你谈谈 |
[19:16] | Anyone ever tell you you’ve got anger issues? | 有人告诉过你 你冲动易怒吗 |
[19:18] | I prefer the term leadership skills. | 我更喜欢”领导技巧”这个叫法 |
[19:20] | Ah, Worris, we’re looking for a girl. | 沃瑞斯 我们在找一个姑娘 |
[19:22] | Aren’t we all? | 谁不想找啊 |
[19:24] | I’d answer her questions, | 我要是你就乖乖回答问题 |
[19:25] | ’cause this table’s not getting any softer, buddy. | 这桌子可不会越撞越软 伙计 |
[19:27] | Lyra Strayd, she’s a Valerian. | 莱拉·斯崔德 她是个瓦勒良星人 |
[19:28] | She’s been involved in a string of art thefts. | 她涉及一系列艺术品盗窃案 |
[19:30] | I’ve never heard of her. | 我从没听说过她 |
[19:30] | Come on, blonde hair, blue eyes. | 别装了 她金发碧眼 |
[19:32] | The chin of a serial backstabber. | 下巴看起来就习惯背后捅刀 |
[19:34] | Even if I did know something, why would I tell you? | 就算我知道情报 凭什么告诉你们 |
[19:37] | Okay, what’s it gonna cost us? | 好吧 你想要什么 |
[19:42] | Hamilton tickets. | 《汉密尔顿》音乐剧门票 |
[19:44] | Orchestra. | 剧场贵宾席 |
[19:46] | Okay, well, we’re screwed. | 好吧 我们没戏了 |
[19:49] | Deal. | 成交 |
[19:50] | Her kind hangs out at the trailer park. | 她们族人都在拖车公园出没 |
[19:52] | Up near Blackmore. | 就在布莱克摩尔附近 |
[19:54] | That’s where she’d be. | 她肯定在那 |
[19:57] | Hamilton? How you going to pull that one off? | 你要怎么搞到《汉密尔顿》的门票 |
[19:59] | The guy who plays King George is from Rimbor Five. | 演乔治王的人是从林波五号星来的 |
[20:01] | He owes me a favor. | 他欠我个人情 |
[20:11] | Your new world is quite stunning. | 你的新家园美仑美奂 |
[20:15] | Like Daxam used to be. | 就像过去的达克萨姆星 |
[20:18] | I didn’t thank you earlier for looking after my son. | 之前我没有谢谢你照顾我儿子 |
[20:21] | A Kryptonian taking care of a Daxamite. | 氪星人照顾达克萨姆星人 |
[20:25] | And I thought I’d seen it all. | 我还以为我见多识广 |
[20:27] | But you didn’t come here all this way just to thank me. | 但你大老远来不只是为了谢我吧 |
[20:30] | No, I didn’t. | 对 不只是道谢 |
[20:33] | I need your help. | 我需要你的帮助 |
[20:35] | Daxam is a wasteland. | 如今达克萨姆星是一片废土 |
[20:37] | Our people are scattered across the universe. | 我们的子民流落在宇宙各处 |
[20:39] | We need to bring them home. | 我们得把他们召集回母星 |
[20:41] | Rebuild what your people destroyed. | 重建被你族人毁掉的家园 |
[20:46] | I don’t say it to offend. | 我不是有意冒犯你 |
[20:48] | No, no. You’re right. | 不 你说得对 |
[20:49] | Krypton made horrible mistakes. I can admit it. | 氪星犯了无法挽回的错 我承认 |
[20:53] | That’s more than I expected. | 真是出乎意料 |
[20:55] | What do you want from me? | 你想让我做些什么 |
[20:56] | Our planet died on my and my husband’s watch. | 我们的星球是在我与我夫君的统治下毁灭的 |
[21:00] | For our people to rise again, they need a future. | 我们的子民需要全新的未来才能重新崛起 |
[21:04] | Mon-El is young. | 蒙·艾尔那么年轻 |
[21:07] | He can be the face of that future. | 他可以成为未来的代言人 |
[21:10] | You want to take Mon-El back to Daxam? | 你想带蒙·艾尔回达克萨姆星 |
[21:12] | Would you rather he stay here and | 难道你更想让他留在这 |
[21:14] | learn by degrees that he’s not good enough for you? | 逐渐发现自己配不上你吗 |
[21:17] | – You don’t know me. – I know your kind. | -你根本不了解我 -我了解你的族人 |
[21:20] | I know what your integrity means. | 我知道你们的正直意味着什么 |
[21:23] | He’s Daxamite royalty and | 他是达克萨姆星的王室 |
[21:24] | you’re starting to despise him for it… | 你已经因此鄙视他了 |
[21:26] | I don’t despise anyone. | 我不鄙视任何人 |
[21:28] | But you think you’re better than him. | 但你认为你比他更优秀 |
[21:30] | Than us. | 比我们更优秀 |
[21:33] | Do what’s best for him. | 就当是为了他好 |
[21:36] | Tell him to speak to his parents. | 叫他和他的父母谈谈 |
[21:39] | The people who love him. | 和爱他的人谈谈 |
[21:42] | And what makes you think he’ll listen to me? | 你为什么认为他会听我的话 |
[21:44] | Because he’s under your spell. | 因为他被你迷住了 |
[21:47] | And he has no idea how unforgiving your people can be. | 他不知道你的族人有多记仇 |
[21:54] | 木星环 房车度假村 | |
[22:01] | You shouldn’t be here. | 你不该来这 |
[22:05] | Where should I be, then? | 那我应该去哪 |
[22:08] | Just rotting in jail? | 坐穿牢底吗 |
[22:10] | If it’s any consolation, it wasn’t personal. | 如果有安慰作用的话 这不是私人恩怨 |
[22:12] | What took you so long, hmm? | 那为什么这么久才骗我 |
[22:15] | I mean, you’ve had plenty of other opportunities to dupe me. | 你有很多其他的机会来骗我 |
[22:18] | Don’t you know how marks work? | 难道你不知道要怎么行骗吗 |
[22:19] | You have to gain their trust. | 要博取人们的信任 |
[22:23] | It’s called a long con for a reason. | 放长线钓大鱼这话不是没有道理的 |
[22:25] | No, I don’t believe you. | 不 我不相信你 |
[22:27] | Come here and look me in the eyes. | 过来 直视我的双眼 |
[22:28] | And if you can tell me that you didn’t care for me, | 如果你能告诉我你不在乎我 |
[22:30] | that I’m just some mark, | 我只是某个行骗目标 |
[22:32] | then I will walk away right now. | 那我立刻就走 |
[22:38] | You… | 你 |
[22:40] | Were… | 曾经是 |
[22:41] | A… | 一个 |
[22:42] | Mark. | 行骗目标 |
[22:51] | Okay, have it your way. | 好吧 随便你 |
[22:57] | You’re coming with us. | 你要跟我们走 |
[22:58] | Oh, you brought back up? | 你还带了支援来 |
[23:00] | So did I, and mine kill. | 我也有 我的会杀人 |
[23:03] | Does yours? | 你的会吗 |
[23:13] | You get Lyra, I got these two. | 你去追莱拉 我来搞定这两个 |
[23:32] | You should have run when you had the chance. | 刚才有机会的时候 你就该逃走 |
[23:33] | I was a theater geek, not a track star. | 我以前是舞台剧迷 不是田径明星 |
[23:42] | How would you like to die? | 你想怎么死 |
[23:44] | Not today. | 今天不行 |
[23:55] | Stay down. | 别动 |
[24:01] | Let’s go! Let’s go! | 快走 快走 |
[24:07] | No! No! | 不 不 |
[24:09] | – No! No! – The painting. | -不 不 -那幅画 |
[24:11] | Where is it? | 在哪 |
[24:13] | I got it. | 我拿到了 |
[24:15] | You have no idea what you’ve done. | 你们根本不知道自己干了什么 |
[24:24] | So, have you just been playing me this whole time? | 所以一直以来 你只是在耍我吗 |
[24:27] | What does it matter? | 重要吗 |
[24:29] | You wouldn’t understand. | 你不会明白的 |
[24:30] | Why don’t you help me understand? | 那你怎么不帮我弄明白 |
[24:33] | Tell me the truth for once. | 就这一次 告诉我真话吧 |
[24:36] | It’s my brother. | 是我弟弟 |
[24:38] | They’ve got him. | 他们抓了他 |
[24:39] | No, you told me that you came here alone. | 不 你和我说你是一个人来的地球 |
[24:41] | I told you a lot of things. | 我和你说了很多事 |
[24:42] | He’s as good as dead now, thanks to you and your friends. | 他现在和死没区别了 谢谢你和你的朋友 |
[24:45] | If I’d known your brother was in danger, I would have helped you. | 如果我知道你弟弟有危险 我会帮你的 |
[24:49] | Why would you help me? | 你为什么会帮我 |
[24:50] | Because I care about you. | 因为我在乎你 |
[24:53] | I need you to tell me the truth. | 我要你告诉我真相 |
[24:58] | You want the truth? | 你想要真相吗 |
[25:00] | You want to know about the 10-year war on Starhaven? | 你想知道星港的十年之战吗 |
[25:03] | You wanna hear about how I watched my parents starve to death? | 你想听我说我眼睁睁地看着我爸妈饿死吗 |
[25:06] | Or do you want to know why I can’t be alone in the dark anymore? | 还是你想知道我为什么不敢再在黑夜中独处吗 |
[25:09] | ‘Cause it reminds me of the six weeks I was locked below deck | 因为这让我想起我和我弟弟被迫偷渡到地球时 |
[25:12] | when me and my brother were smuggled onto Earth. | 我在甲板下被关了六个月 |
[25:15] | I’m a refugee. | 我是个难民 |
[25:18] | I’m a thief, too. | 也是个小偷 |
[25:20] | That’s the truth. | 这就是真相 |
[25:21] | Maybe it’s also true that… | 也许这也是真的… |
[25:24] | You were different. | 你与众不同 |
[25:28] | I liked you. | 我喜欢你 |
[25:34] | Why did… | 你为什么 |
[25:36] | Why did you con me? | 你为什么骗我 |
[25:38] | That gang. | 那群人 |
[25:41] | My brother, Bastian, works for them, | 我弟弟巴斯蒂安为他们做事 |
[25:43] | but he hasn’t been carrying his weight. | 但他一直做不好 |
[25:45] | I told them I’d clear his debt. | 我告诉他们我会替他还债 |
[25:51] | I didn’t want to use you. | 我并不想利用你 |
[25:54] | I had to. | 但我必须这么做 |
[25:57] | And now, if I don’t get | 如果在今天之前 |
[25:58] | that painting to them by the end of today, | 我不把油画拿给他们 |
[26:00] | they’ll kill him. | 他们就会杀了他 |
[26:06] | Who’s the buyer? | 买家是什么人 |
[26:12] | Okay, so, the fence is some guy named Mandrax. | 接赃者是一个叫曼瑞克斯的家伙 |
[26:15] | Mandrax was a resident of Fort Rozz for quite some time. | 曼瑞克斯在罗兹堡待过一段时间 |
[26:19] | After Fort Rozz crashed, he escaped. | 罗兹堡毁了之后 他逃走了 |
[26:21] | Since then, he’s been a big player | 自此之后 他一直都是 |
[26:22] | in the art trafficking business. | 艺术品非法贩卖交易的巨头 |
[26:24] | Earth art is big money. | 地球的艺术品能赚大钱 |
[26:25] | Yes, it’s great that Picasso is intergalactically adored. | 毕加索在银河系间受人欢迎是好事 |
[26:27] | What do you want to do? | 你想怎么做 |
[26:28] | All right, here’s the plan. We go in, we give them the painting. | 计划是这样的 我们进去 把画交给他们 |
[26:31] | We get back Lyra’s kid brother. We get out. | 救走莱拉的弟弟 然后撤退 |
[26:33] | Done and done, right? Lives saved, heroes praised. | 完成任务 救人水火 英雄获赞 |
[26:36] | Agent Schott, | 肖特特工 |
[26:36] | we have an intergalactic art-smuggling ring, | 我们要抓的是一个星系间艺术品走私集团 |
[26:38] | and one of National City’s most violent alien gangs in our grasp. | 和纳欣诺市最暴力的外星人团伙之一 |
[26:43] | – Ms. Strayd… – Needs our help. | -斯崔德小姐 -需要我们的帮助 |
[26:45] | – Is an admitted con artist. – Her brother is in danger. | -是公认的行骗高手 -她弟弟有危险 |
[26:47] | Have you ever met this brother? | 你有见过这位弟弟吗 |
[26:49] | Or could this possibly be just | 或者这也许只是 |
[26:50] | another con from a woman who knows how to play you? | 一个了解你的女人耍你的另一个骗局 |
[26:54] | I believe her. | 我相信她 |
[26:56] | I know you do. | 我知道你相信她 |
[26:58] | But I can’t afford to. | 但我不可以相信 |
[27:00] | We’ll investigate Mandrax and proceed accordingly. | 我们会调查曼瑞克斯 做出相应的对策 |
[27:17] | What are you doing? | 你要干什么 |
[27:19] | Trust me. | 相信我 |
[27:27] | I’ve been doing some very serious research | 我一直在认真地研究 |
[27:30] | on human relationships. | 人际关系 |
[27:31] | And by now, in the movie, the girl usually forgives the guy | 目前为止在电影里 女生一般都会 |
[27:35] | for whatever dumb thing he’s done. | 原谅男生所做的蠢事 |
[27:36] | I had a nice chat with your mother. | 我和你母亲聊了一会 |
[27:40] | Yeah. Okay. Uh… | 好吧 |
[27:42] | – What does she want? – You. | -她想怎样 -你 |
[27:44] | – She wants to talk to you. – I’m not going back there. | -她想和你谈谈 -我是不会回去的 |
[27:46] | Well, I tried. | 我尽力了 |
[27:47] | What, that’s it? | 什么 就这样吗 |
[27:49] | What else am I supposed to say? | 我还能说什么 |
[27:51] | Nothing’s changed for me. | 对我而言 一切照旧 |
[27:52] | Just tell me what to do, okay? | 告诉我该怎么做 |
[27:53] | Tell me what it is and I will fix it. | 告诉是什么问题 我会改好的 |
[27:54] | You can’t! Okay? | 你弥补不了 好吗 |
[27:56] | You can’t take back the fact that you lied to me. | 你没法收回对我撒了谎的这个事实 |
[27:58] | – You can’t un-ring that bell. – Well, I can try. | -这根木已经成舟了 -我可以尝试 |
[28:01] | Just forget about you and me for one second. | 先忘了你跟我 |
[28:04] | Do you even understand the second chance you’ve been given? | 你知道你已经获得了第二次机会吗 |
[28:09] | You thought you were the last Daxamite and you’re not. | 你以为你是最后的达克萨姆星人 但你不是 |
[28:12] | Your people are alive. | 你的族人还活着 |
[28:14] | Your parents are alive. | 你的父母还活着 |
[28:17] | They need you. | 他们需要你 |
[28:19] | They love you. | 他们爱你 |
[28:21] | Don’t just throw that chance away, | 别浪费了这个机会 |
[28:23] | ’cause many of us don’t get one. | 因为我们很多人都得不到这种机会 |
[28:27] | You’re a prince, so start acting like it. | 你是个王子 表现得像一点 |
[28:40] | Where in the hell have you been? | 你去哪里了 |
[28:41] | The client will be here any minute. | 客户马上就要到了 |
[28:43] | I’m here, aren’t I? | 我这不是来了吗 |
[28:46] | Who’s he? | 他是谁 |
[28:46] | Hey, I’m the nerd who helped her get this thing. | 我是帮她搞到这东西的书呆子 |
[28:49] | And I’m just here to make sure she pays me, because, | 我来这里就是确保她付款 因为 |
[28:53] | I’m a business man, like you. | 我是个生意人 就像你一样 |
[29:07] | Mr. Mandrax, I didn’t know you’d be coming in person. | 曼瑞克斯先生 我不知道您会亲自来 |
[29:10] | The, uh, painting, as you requested. | 这是您要的画 |
[29:28] | – What about my brother? – Not now. | -我弟弟呢 -现在不行 |
[29:30] | You said as soon as this deal was done you would let him go. | 你说只要交易完成你就放他走 |
[29:32] | Okay, okay, okay. | 好吧 好吧 |
[29:34] | It’s okay. It’s okay. | 没事 没事 |
[29:40] | – Bastian! – Lyra! | – 巴斯蒂安 -莱拉 |
[29:42] | Hey, look, you’ve got what you came for. | 你拿到了你想要的东西 |
[29:44] | All right. Why don’t you just let him go? | 好吗 干什么不放了他 |
[29:46] | I check my product first. | 我要先验货 |
[30:01] | Is this a joke? | 这是开玩笑吗 |
[30:03] | This is a fake! | 这是个赝品 |
[30:06] | What have you done? | 你干了什么 |
[30:08] | – Bastian. – No, no, Lyra, wait! | -巴斯蒂安 -别别 莱拉 等等 |
[30:10] | You lie to me? You die. | 你骗我 你死定了 |
[30:12] | And your brother watches. | 就让你弟弟眼睁睁看着你死 |
[30:13] | Hey, you’re gonna have to go through me first, buddy. | 你得先过我这一关 伙计 |
[30:15] | I don’t deal with human criminals. | 我不想和人类罪犯打交道 |
[30:18] | You break too easily. | 你们太容易受伤了 |
[30:20] | Try breaking through titanium alloy. | 试试打坏钛合金吧 |
[30:26] | That usually works. | 这招通常挺管用的 |
[30:27] | Run! | 快跑 |
[30:32] | Come on! Come on! | 快来 快点 |
[30:39] | You humans all think you can be heroes. | 你们人类都以为自己能当英雄 |
[30:43] | It’s so annoying. | 真是太烦人了 |
[30:50] | Okay, you know, we can go back! | 好吧 我们可以再来一次 |
[30:51] | – We can get the real one! – Too late for do overs. | -我们能搞到真品的 -没机会重来了 |
[30:58] | You pull your trigger and I will pull mine. | 你扣扳机我也会扣 |
[31:00] | You willing to die for this girl? | 你愿意为这个女孩而死吗 |
[31:04] | Are you? | 你愿意吗 |
[31:22] | Congratulations, you fared better than most. | 恭喜 你比大多数人打得好 |
[31:25] | You can at least take that to your grave. | 你可以带着这个进坟墓了 |
[31:31] | Freeze! | 不许动 |
[31:34] | Oh, thank God. | 感谢上帝 |
[31:35] | Nice job, guys. | 干得好 伙计们 |
[31:38] | It took you long enough. | 你花的时间可真长 |
[31:39] | Yeah, traffic was brutal. | 是啊 堵车太严重了 |
[31:45] | Go. | 走 |
[31:48] | This was your plan all along. | 你从一开始就这么计划的 |
[31:50] | I mean, if I told you that half of National City’s heroes | 如果我告诉你纳欣诺市一半的英雄 |
[31:52] | and a squad of DEO Agents was going to show up, | 还有一队超查部特工会出现 |
[31:54] | were you gonna come along? | 你还会一起来吗 |
[31:57] | Keeping secrets? | 保守秘密 |
[31:59] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[32:01] | Looks like I’m rubbing off on you. | 看起来我影响到你了 |
[32:04] | Go get him. | 去找他吧 |
[32:20] | A ring of alien art thieves and | 一群外星艺术品窃贼 |
[32:22] | the real Starry Night, as promised. | 和真正的《星月夜》 正如我保证过的 |
[32:25] | Just kidding… | 开玩笑的 |
[32:25] | All within 23 hours and 15 minutes. | 一切在23小时15分钟内完成 |
[32:28] | Winn Schott and GF exonerated. | 温·肖特和GF免罪 |
[32:32] | Boom. | 炸裂 |
[32:34] | Um, as for just, like, any connection | 至于之前那些 |
[32:37] | that Lyra and her brother | 莱拉和她弟弟 |
[32:38] | might have with previous thefts? | 也许和盗窃有关联的事 |
[32:42] | Well, I don’t have any hard evidence, so I’ll take their help | 我没有什么真凭实据 所以就把他们帮助 |
[32:45] | in retrieving Van Gogh as a sign of good behavior to come. | 寻回梵高画作当成将功赎罪吧 |
[32:49] | You’re a good egg, Sawyer. | 你真是个好人 索耶 |
[32:51] | Leave before I throw you into holding for fun. | 在我把你扔进牢房作乐之前赶紧走 |
[32:57] | I have better places to go. | 我有更好的地方要去 |
[33:00] | Think I scared him? | 你觉得我吓到他了吗 |
[33:01] | Almost as good as I do. | 快赶上我的水平了 |
[33:03] | Take me home. | 咱们回家吧 |
[33:06] | So, what’s next? | 那么 接下来怎么办 |
[33:09] | I guess Bastian and I will find a new place. | 我想我和巴斯蒂安会找个新地方 |
[33:12] | There’s nothing keeping us here. | 这里没什么值得留恋的了 |
[33:14] | That’s it? | 就这样吗 |
[33:14] | You’re just gonna leave? | 你就这么走了 |
[33:17] | Don’t you hate me? | 你不恨我吗 |
[33:19] | Not even close. | 一点也不 |
[33:38] | So, what now? | 现在怎么办 |
[33:40] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[33:42] | She lied to you. | 她骗了你 |
[33:46] | You’re just going to forget about it? | 你就打算这么忘了吗 |
[33:48] | Aren’t you afraid she’s gonna hurt you again? | 你不怕她会再伤害你吗 |
[33:50] | She didn’t do what she did to hurt me. | 她做那些事不是为了伤害我 |
[33:52] | She was willing to sacrifice herself for someone she cared about. | 她愿意牺牲自己救一个她在乎的人 |
[33:57] | I mean, that’s… That is a girl worth forgiving. | 我是说 这种女孩值得原谅 |
[34:03] | Stuff’s going on with you and Mon-El? | 你和蒙·艾尔怎么了 |
[34:05] | – There’s… – I’m not dumb, I see things. | -就是… -我不傻 我看得懂 |
[34:11] | Listen… | 听着 |
[34:12] | Whatever idiotic thing he’s done, I’m sure… | 不管他做了什么蠢事 我可以保证 |
[34:17] | He has his reasons. | 他有自己的原因 |
[34:20] | You gotta decide if those reasons are good enough for you or not. | 你要决定这些原因对你来说够不够有说服力 |
[34:23] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[34:38] | I hope you don’t mind, I let myself in. | 希望你不介意我自己进来了 |
[34:48] | I just wanted to, um, say a few things… | 我只是想 说几件事 |
[34:53] | Before I lose you forever. | 在我完全失去你之前 |
[34:56] | ‘Cause I owe you a lot… | 因为我欠你很多 |
[34:59] | But most of all, I owe you the truth. | 但最重要的是 我欠你一个真相 |
[35:06] | My name is Mon-El. | 我的名字是蒙·艾尔 |
[35:10] | I’m the former Prince of Daxam. | 我是达克萨姆星以前的王子 |
[35:14] | And I was a spoiled, useless person, that I didn’t know. | 我以前并没意识到我是个被惯坏的无用之人 |
[35:20] | Until I met you. | 直到我遇到了你 |
[35:22] | And I love being a hero because | 我喜欢做个英雄 是因为 |
[35:25] | it means I get to spend every single day by your side. | 这意味着我可以每一天都陪伴在你身边 |
[35:30] | And I love the way that you’re honest to a fault. | 我爱你 因为你能坦诚对待错误 |
[35:35] | And the way that you fight for those you care for. | 你为所在乎的一切而战 |
[35:42] | And I love you. | 我爱你 |
[35:49] | With everything that I have, I love you. | 我用我的全部身心爱着你 |
[35:54] | You are so special. | 你是如此地特别 |
[35:57] | Yeah, I know that. | 我知道 |
[35:59] | I deserve better than being lied to. | 比起被人欺骗 我值得被更好地对待 |
[36:02] | You do and I’m sorry for that. | 没错 我真的很抱歉 |
[36:05] | You’re right, okay? I’m a liar. | 你说得对 我是个骗子 |
[36:07] | And I really hope that you can still see the good in me. | 我真心希望你仍然看的到我善良的一面 |
[36:11] | Please. | 求你了 |
[36:21] | Were you ever gonna tell me the truth? | 你原本打算告诉我实话吗 |
[36:30] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[36:45] | You just want things to be easy, Mon-El. | 你只想让事情变得轻松 蒙·艾尔 |
[36:47] | But being a hero and falling in love, | 但是做一个英雄 爱上一个人 |
[36:50] | those are not easy things. | 这些都并非易事 |
[36:53] | They’re hard and they’re messy. | 它们棘手又麻烦 |
[36:55] | And they hurt sometimes. | 甚至有时会很伤人 |
[36:57] | I would never hurt you on purpose… | 我永远不会故意伤害你 |
[36:58] | Well, you won’t again. | 你没有第二次机会了 |
[37:01] | – Kara, don’t. – I can’t… I can’t do this. | -卡拉 不要 -我做不到 |
[37:04] | No. It’s over. | 一切都结束了 |
[37:29] | Son. | 孩子 |
[37:30] | We knew you would return. | 我们就知道你会回来的 |
[37:31] | Well, Kara ended it. | 卡拉提出分手了 |
[37:32] | She did what’s best for you. | 她做了对你最好的选择 |
[37:34] | It was never going to last. | 你们之间永远也成不了 |
[37:36] | Yeah, did you tell her that? | 你这么告诉她的吗 |
[37:37] | Enough about the Kryptonian girl. | 够了 别提那个氪星女孩了 |
[37:40] | You have nothing tethering you here. | 这儿没有任何束缚你的事物 |
[37:42] | Return with us to Daxam. | 和我们一起回达克萨姆星吧 |
[37:43] | Unite our people. | 团结我们的人民 |
[37:45] | No. | 不 |
[37:46] | Excuse me? | 什么 |
[37:50] | No. | 不 |
[37:52] | You never cared about our people before. | 你以前从来没有真正关心过我们的人民 |
[37:54] | Things will be different this time. | 这一次一切都会改变的 |
[37:55] | They won’t. It’ll be more of the same. | 不会的 一切都会照旧 |
[37:57] | I think about our lives there and it makes me ill. | 我想想我们在那里的生活就觉得恶心 |
[38:00] | I detest who I was. | 我厌恶那个自己 |
[38:02] | I was ignorant, | 我当时极其傲慢 |
[38:04] | and blind to those around me and letting myself be propped up | 对身边的人视而不见 为了自我享受 |
[38:06] | at the expense of our people. | 不惜牺牲我们的人民 |
[38:08] | And I’m tired of being served | 我厌倦了被人侍奉 |
[38:10] | and I’m tired of taking the easy way out. | 也厌倦了投机取巧的逃脱 |
[38:12] | And I’m done being your prince. | 我不会再做你们的王子了 |
[38:14] | You sound just like her. | 你的口气和她一模一样 |
[38:16] | – That Kryptonian girl has poisoned you… – No! | -那个氪星女孩毒害了你的思想 -不 |
[38:19] | Mother, that woman is the best thing that’s ever happened to me. | 母后 那个女人是我一生最美妙的际遇 |
[38:22] | The best thing I know. | 最美好的存在 |
[38:24] | And whether we’re together or not, | 不论我们在不在一起 |
[38:26] | being near her, it makes me a better person. | 靠近她 使我成为一个更好的人 |
[38:27] | It makes me the person that I want to be. | 使我成为我想成为的人 |
[38:39] | I wish you no ill will, | 我希望你们一切安好 |
[38:43] | but you should leave this planet | 但是你该离开这个星球 |
[38:45] | and never return. | 永远不要回来 |
[38:48] | Now send me back. | 送我回去 |
[38:51] | Send me home, now! | 送我回家 快点 |
[38:54] | As you wish. | 如你所愿 |
[39:10] | Hey, hey! How you doing, buddy? | 你怎么样啊 |
[39:12] | Getting there. | 在一点点好起来 |
[39:13] | I got a little something to perk you up. | 我准备了个让能你开心的东西 |
[39:18] | So I just finished running diagnostics on this little beauty. | 我刚完成对这个小美人的检测 |
[39:22] | And it, my friend, is in tip top shape. | 我的朋友 这绝对是个好玩意 |
[39:24] | I just gotta say that I’m pretty sure this Cisco fellow and I | 我不得不说 我很确信这个叫西斯科的家伙 |
[39:28] | would just be BFFs if, you know, | 和我会成为超级好基友 |
[39:29] | we lived in the same dimension. | 如果我们生活在同一维度的话 |
[39:31] | Yeah, don’t tempt me. ‘Cause I could use an… | 别诱惑我 因为我需要… |
[39:36] | Inter-dimensional, post-break up vacay. | 跨维度分手疗伤休假 |
[39:41] | Morning, everyone. | 各位早上好 |
[39:43] | Now, we have a new prisoner coming in today. | 今天 我们将接收一名新囚犯 |
[39:46] | He’s not our typical guest, so look sharp. | 他不是个普通犯人 所以都打起精神来 |
[39:57] | Oh, he looks fun. | 他看起来不错 |
[39:59] | Oh, there you are. | 原来你在这儿 |
[40:04] | Uh… Uh… Who, me? | 谁 我吗 |
[40:06] | Yes, yes, you. Why else do | 是的 就你 否则你觉得 |
[40:07] | you think I’d let myself be caught? Come on. | 为什么我会任自己被抓住 拜托 |
[40:10] | She’s funny. | 她真搞笑 |
[40:12] | I’ve been looking for you. | 我一直在找你 |
[40:22] | Supergirl? | 超女 |
[40:32] | – Prisoner, stand down! – Thank you. | -囚犯 站住 -谢谢 |
[40:35] | Drop your weapon! | 放下武器 |
[40:36] | Oh, this isn’t a weapon. This is part of my brilliant escape. | 这不是个武器 这是我机智逃脱的一部分 |
[40:40] | Ladies and gentlemen, this dimension has been so much fun. | 女士们先生们 这个维度真是太有意思了 |
[40:42] | I’ve had a blast! | 我太享受了 |
[40:43] | But I gotta go chase down the fastest man alive. | 但是我得去追赶世上最快的人了 |
[40:47] | Toodles! | 拜拜 |
[40:55] | Supergirl, are you okay? | 超女 你还好吗 |
[40:57] | Kara? | 卡拉 |
[40:58] | Kara, can you hear us? | 卡拉 你能听到吗 |
[41:00] | Kara? | 卡拉 |
[41:06] | Kara, can you hear me? | 卡拉 你能听到吗 |
[41:11] | Kara? | 卡拉 |
[41:12] | Kara? | 卡拉 |
[41:16] | You’re on! | 该你上场了 |
[41:18] | On what? | 上哪儿 |
[41:19] | Come on! Come on, come on! | 快点快点 |
[41:24] | Johnny canceled on us. | 约翰尼爽约了 |
[41:25] | You got the bump. | 你撞大运了 |
[41:27] | You’re the new opening act, kid! | 开场秀归你演了 孩子 |
[41:28] | – I… – Go on, go on, go on! | -我… -快去 快去 |
[41:30] | Okay. | 好吧 |