Skip to content

电影台词-单词统计

电影台词-单词统计

  • 首页
  • 豆瓣TOP250
  • 动画
  • 英美剧集台词
  • 英美剧单词统计
  • 纪录片台词
  • 英文书单词统计
  • Toggle search form

Crown Vic(洛城夜巡)[2019]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on 2024年6月16日 By jubentaici_movie_user Crown Vic(洛城夜巡)[2019]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计无评论
电影名称:洛城夜巡
英文名称:Crown Vic
年代:2019

推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 英文 中文
[00:24] 211 in progress. Union Trust Bank, 275 Valley Avenue. 211警情 联合信投银行 山谷街275号
[00:27] Shots fired, shots fired, all units code three. 正在交火 正在交火 所有单位代号3
[00:32] LAPD! Throw down your weapons! 洛城警局 放下武器
[00:34] Get down! Get down! 蹲下 蹲下
[00:42] Shots fired. 正在交火
[00:44] All officers in the vicinity officers need assistance. 所有附近警员前往支援
[00:47] All units, 211 at Union Trust Bank, 所有单位 联合信托银行211警情
[00:48] Valley Avenue, Code ten. 山谷街 代号10
[00:50] Officer down, fifteen… 有警员倒地 15号
[00:56] Repeat, we are under fire! Officers need help! 重复 我们在遭受射击 需要支援
[01:00] Suspect vehicle is a green Ford! 嫌犯车辆为绿色福特
[01:02] Partial plate two-one-apple-baker! 部分车牌号 2-1-A-B
[01:05] Confirm on that Fifteen… 收到 15号
[01:09] I have an officer down at Union Trust Bank… 联合信托银行有警员倒地
[01:11] Suspect Vehicle fleeing North on Valley Avenue! 嫌犯车辆在山谷街往北逃窜
[01:17] Shots fired and an officer down. 正在交火 一个警员倒地
[01:19] Roger. 收到
[01:22] Supervisor en route, be advised. 警督正在前往 请知悉
[01:25] Officer down. 警员倒下
[01:25] Fifteen, can you confirm? 15号 请回报
[01:28] Fifty-two responding. 52号回复
[01:29] Seventeen responding. 17号回复
[01:32] Advise County Sheriff… 联络郡警长
[01:35] Copy, code three. 收到 代号3
[01:39] Please clear the air, over. 请等待指示 完毕
[02:19] 21:57 奥林匹克街分局 洛杉矶西区警察署
[03:14] 20-L-14, Mandel in service, please deploy me. 20-L-14 曼德尔开始执勤 请指示调配
[03:18] Roger that, 14. 收到 14号
[03:41] Hey, sarge, anybody up there got eyes on the boot? 巡佐们 有人看到一个人没
[03:45] Name’s Holland, just transferred in. 叫霍兰德 刚刚转过来
[03:47] That’s a negative, 14. 否定 14号
[03:49] Be advised he was last seen puking his guts out in the john. 请知悉他最后被看到在厕所里吐
[04:19] Hey, anybody here named Holland? 这有人叫霍兰德吗
[04:23] Nick Holland. 尼克·霍兰德
[04:24] Who, me? 谁 我吗
[04:25] Depends, are you Nick Holland? 不一定 你叫尼克·霍兰德吗
[04:27] Yes, sir. Nick Holland, that’s me. 是的 长官 尼克·霍兰德就是我
[04:29] Then yeah, I’m talking to you. 那就是了 我就在跟你说话
[04:31] You my FTO? 你是我的搭档吗
[04:32] I ain’t your fucking valet sweetheart. 我才他妈不是你的小甜甜
[04:34] You muster, you get your ass down motor pool 你个蠢蛋 你该滚到停车场去
本电影台词包含不重复单词:1492个。
其中的生词包含:四级词汇:222个,六级词汇:121个,GRE词汇:130个,托福词汇:176个,考研词汇:255个,专四词汇:199个,专八词汇:34个,
所有生词标注共:474个。
定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本
[04:36] for your patrol assignment. 等你的巡逻任务
[04:38] Load up the shop, log on, gas up, check for TC damage. 做好补给 签到登记 加满油 检查电台
[04:41] Any of this ring a bell? 听着熟悉不
[04:44] Yes sir, I’m sorry sir. 是的 长官 抱歉 长官
[04:46] I thought I was supposed to come over here. 我以为我应该来这
[04:50] I can literally feel myself gettin’ older 我光是听你在这废话
[04:52] just listening to this shit. 就感觉又老了几岁
[04:58] You gonna get in or you planning on running 你要上车还是
[04:59] along side the car all night? 追着车屁股跑一晚上
[05:01] Yeah, right. Sorry. 是 对的 抱歉
[05:09] War bag goes in the trunk, genius. 枪袋子放后备箱去 天才
[05:12] Shit. 狗屎
[05:25] Trunk ain’t gonna close itself. 你指望后备箱自己关上吗
[05:42] Sorry, you know, first night, right? 抱歉 第一次
[05:45] Plus this uniform doesn’t.. doesn’t fit quite right. 而且我这制服 有点不合身
[05:49] Ray Mandel. 雷·曼德尔
[05:52] Nick Holland. 尼克·霍兰德
[05:56] Are you feeling okay? 你感觉如何
[05:58] – Yeah. – Yeah? -很好 -很好
[05:59] Yeah, what do you mean? 很好 你指什么
[06:01] Desk Sergeant said you shot your lunch all over the head. 队长说你把午餐全吐头上了
[06:05] Oh, don’t worry, I’m sure they have video online 别担心 我确信他们肯定我们旅途结束前
[06:07] by the end of tour. 会上传好视频
[06:09] You might have bought yourself a new nickname. 你可能刚刚给你自己赢了个新外号
[06:12] I do that when I get nervous. 我一紧张就会那样
[06:13] I just don’t want to screw up, sir. 我只是不想搞砸了 长官
[06:14] Hey, don’t sweat it. 别紧张
[06:15] They dick around with all the new guys. 所有新来的他们都要整一下
[06:17] Piece of advice though, 给你点建议
[06:19] anybody offers you anything to drink, throw it out. 任何人给你点喝的 直接扔出去
[06:25] What about your flak, you wearin’ it? 你的家伙呢 你带着吧
[06:27] Yeah, they told us in roll call. 带着 他们点名的时候说了
[06:30] Like an all units or something. Hollenbeck, right? 说什么所有单位之类的东西 霍伦贝克
[06:32] Bank in El Sereno, yeah, copy that. 埃尔塞利诺那家银行 是 收到
[06:34] Two man show. 就两个人
[06:35] They had AR15’s, 他们有AR15突击步枪
[06:36] Benelli pumps, high capacity loaders, 伯奈利霰弹枪 加长弹匣
[06:38] the whole fuckin’ deal. 他妈的一堆东西
[06:40] They had police scanner’s goin’ the whole time. 他们一直在用警方的扫描仪
[06:42] It was a total ambush play. 完全就是一场伏击
[06:44] Right? 是吧
[06:46] I guess that’s the deal though, right? 那这就是这样了 对吧
[06:47] What’s the deal? 怎样是哪样
[06:48] That, this. 那样 这样
[06:49] You know, you roll up on a 211, 卷入一场211警讯
[06:51] a bank, a liquor store, 银行 酒店
[06:53] shit could go somewhere, shit could go nowhere. 可能有事发生 可能没事发生
[06:55] You make it home or you don’t. 你可能能回家 也可能就交待了
[06:57] You roll the dice and see what happens. 就是摇个骰子看看运气
[06:59] Just roll the dice. 就是摇个骰子
[07:00] Your 38 seconds on the job teach you that? 你警察当了38秒钟就得此高论
[07:04] My old man. 我爸也是警察
[07:05] Anyway, that drill that shit into your head 无论如何 你第一天去警校报到
[07:07] your first day in the academy. 那就深深印在脑海里了
[07:09] What’s that, Elysian Park? 在哪 伊利森公园吗
[07:10] Civic Center. 市政中心
[07:11] Yeah, 28 weeks. 28周
[07:13] I got three years before this. 在那之前还有3年
[07:14] Municipal detail, OPD. 市政政策办公室
[07:16] One thing you gotta remember, man. 你得记住一点 小子
[07:17] You’re out on patrol, there’s the world inside 你出来巡逻了 有一个里面的世界
[07:20] this squad car, then there’s everything else outside of it. 这个巡逻车 然后外面的世界很复杂
[07:23] You see? 你懂不
[07:24] The only thing keeping you from what’s out there 唯一把你和外面隔开的东西
[07:26] is a couple thin pieces of metal and glass. 就是这几片玻璃和金属
[07:28] You gotta respect it. 你得尊重这几片东西
[07:30] Your equipment too. I mean, always respect your equipment. 还有你的装备 别忘了尊重你的装备
[07:32] Say it. 说出来
[07:34] You want me to say that out loud? 你要我大声把那个说出来吗
[07:36] I’m serious, man. Come on you do a rover check, 我没开玩笑 小子 你执行一个装备检查
[07:39] check your batteries, check your vest, all your gear, 检查你的电池 防弹衣 所有装备
[07:42] your piece. What do they got you guys carrying? 你的家伙 他们给你们配了个什么家伙
[07:44] Sig 226, 16 round capacity, 西格226 16发弹匣
[07:46] got these new V crown carbon points. 全新的V型皇冠碳纤维点
[07:48] Can I see it? 能给我看看不
[07:49] Sure, yeah. 当然
[07:52] What the fuck are you doing? 你他妈在干嘛
[07:53] Didn’t anybody teach you firearm control? 没人教你枪械管控条例吗
[07:55] Put the fucking thing away. 把那东西收起来
[07:57] Jesus. 天杀的
[07:59] And keep it clean, okay? 还有定期清洁 听到了吗
[08:02] You gotta pull it, God forbid, 你总得拔枪 老天
[08:04] you don’t want a misfire because you wore it out 你不想因为戴出去搞脏了
[08:06] at the range and never cleaned out the residue, 没清洁干净导致走火的
[08:08] which believe me, fucking happens. 相信我 那些混蛋事会发生的
[08:11] Say it. 说出来
[08:13] Always respect your equipment. 总是尊重你的装备
[08:16] Good newbie. 这才是好新人
[08:19] You might make it out of the garage. 你可能可以活着走出车库
[08:23] …this is America, motherfucker. 这是美国 操你妈的
[08:25] – Hey, what’s happening? – Let me out, bitch! -如何了 -放我出去 婊子
[08:26] Keep your eyes up tonight it’s gonna be a barnburner. 眼睛睁大点 今晚要有大事发生
[08:29] That’s why they pay us the big bucks, right? 所以他们才付这么多钱给我们 是吧
[08:34] Hey, sir. Nick Holland. 长官 尼克·霍兰德
[08:36] What are you my fucking bartender? 你干什么的 他妈的是我的酒保吗
[08:39] What? 什么
[08:41] Then why would I give a shit what your fucking name is? 那我他妈的为什么要知道你的蠢名字
[08:43] Geez. 天
[08:45] Whole department’s on alert and they got you breaking 整个部门都在警戒 他们却给你个美差
[08:46] in this fucking transfer cherry? 让你带个新人转悠
[08:48] Jesus Christ, shut the fuck up. 老天 他妈的闭嘴
[08:50] Fuck you! 操你
[08:51] Hey, that thing you wanted me to look into, 你要我留意的那件事
[08:54] I gotta talk to you later. All right? 我晚点跟你说 好吧
[08:58] By the way, VanZandt’s on the prowl tonight on your zone. 顺带说一句 范赞特今晚在你的区域
[09:03] My favorite guy. 我最喜欢他
[09:04] Hey, I’m just the messenger. 我就传个话
[09:07] Let me get dazed and confused up to booking 等我把这货押回去 得把我头都搞大
[09:08] and I’ll check you later all right? Be safe. 之后我再找你 注意安全
[09:27] Nick Holland. 尼克·霍兰德
[09:29] Nick Sr., that’s your dad? 老尼克 那是你爹吗
[09:32] Sergeant outta Hollenbeck now, right? 现在是霍伦贝克的警长了 对吧
[09:34] Used to be, yeah. 曾经是
[09:35] They kicked him upstairs, he’s out of Compstat now. 他扶摇直上 现在不在监察处了
[09:38] Made Lieutenant. 当上探长了
[09:39] Hmm, big fucking shoes. 官真他妈大
[09:43] You walk into a room, 你还没走进房
[09:44] your name comes in two steps ahead of ya. 你的大名就先传进来了
[09:47] Yeah, cops got opinions. They ain’t shy about ’em. 是 条子都有点想法 他们从来有话就说
[09:50] So that don’t bother you, Nick? 所以这都没影响到你吗 尼克
[09:52] What you were saying, that roll the dice bullshit? 你刚刚说的 摇个骰子之类的屁话
[09:56] If I answer wrong, sir, does it get checked off somewhere 如果我答错了 这会不会被记下来
[09:59] and end up in my training file or something? 最后记到我的训练档案上之类的
[10:01] You’re way overthinking this, kid. 你想太多了 小子
[10:03] 10-37 intersection of 8th– 8号交叉口10-37
[10:05] I do know when I get nervous, I talk. 我明白我什么时候该紧张 该说话
[10:08] And vomit. 或者该呕吐
[10:09] Any available unit please code two. 附近巡逻单位请执行代码2
[10:10] Yeah roger that Olympic, 14 en route. 收到 奥林匹克街 14号正在前往
[10:12] I just wanna know. 我就想知道
[10:14] I don’t know, I guess if it bothered me, 我不知道 我想如果那影响我
[10:16] I should be selling shoes or something, you know? 我应该在卖鞋之类的 你懂吧
[10:18] Hey, give yourself 20 years, you might feel different. 等个20年 你可能会有点别的感受
[10:24] 10-37, that’s a.. 警讯10-37 那是
[10:26] Suspicious vehicle. 嫌疑车辆
[10:29] Right, I was thinking 10-97. 对 我想的是警讯10-97
[10:32] Prison break? 越狱
[10:35] Yeah, I guess. 我猜是啊
[10:38] Which would be odd. 那会挺怪的
[10:39] Didn’t use these codes much in my last detail, that’s all. 我之前的工作没怎么用这些代号
[10:43] Pretty soon you’ll be hearin’ ’em in your sleep. 很快你睡觉都能听到这些东西
[10:47] When you do sleep anyway. 得你真的能睡着了
[10:51] Jesus, hang on. 天杀的 抓紧
[10:55] Jesus, what the fuck was that? 我的天 那他妈是什么东西
[11:08] Somebody threw that shit at us? 有人朝我们扔了那玩意
[11:13] Hey! Kid! 小子
[11:18] Fuck. 操
[11:38] 20-L-14. I am in pursuit, suspect is on foot. 20-L-14 追击目标 嫌犯徒步逃走
[11:43] Corner of Crenshaw and Vermont. 克伦肖和佛蒙特交界处
[11:45] 14, do you need assistance? 14号 需要支援吗
[11:46] That’s a negative. 否定
[11:49] You doin’ okay? You feelin’ all right? 你还行吧 感觉还行吧
[11:53] You’re not gonna puke again or anything, are ya? 你不会又吐了或者怎么样吧
[11:57] Go. 去啊
[11:58] All right, I’m gonna go get this guy. 行吧 我去把那家伙逮住
[12:10] Hands! Show me your hands! 手 我要看到你的手
[12:13] You little piece of shit. 你这坨屎
[12:15] You throw this at my fuckin’ squad car? 你他妈朝我的巡逻车扔这玩意
[12:17] I didn’t throw that shit, man, fuck you. 我没扔那东西 操你
[12:19] What, you turn on a TV, you think it’s take a free shot 怎么 你把电视打开 你觉得好啊我们
[12:21] at a cop night, asshole? 今晚给条子来一发 混蛋
[12:22] Turn around. Give me your hands. 转过去 手伸出来
[12:31] Where the fuck I’m gonna get a brick anyway? 我到底到哪去搞他妈个砖头啊
[12:37] 20-L-14, 504 in custody. 20-L-14 504已逮捕
[12:40] Look at that. 瞧瞧这
[12:42] You’re two minutes out, 你才出来两分钟
[12:43] you already caught your first caper. 就已经逮到你的第一个犯人了
[12:48] Shit. 操
[12:51] 21:27 20-L-14号巡逻车 504收押
[13:04] Way this shakes out is you get me for two DP’s, okay? 其实你就只跟我两个周期
[13:07] That’s 28 days each. Then they kick ya to someone else. 一个周期28天 然后他们会把你踢给别人
[13:12] Look, anything you’ve never done before, 听着 凡是你没做过的
[13:13] I’ll do it first, then you, okay? 我先示范 然后你跟着做 听到没
[13:16] So, first traffic stop, first report, 第一次停车检查 第一篇报道
[13:19] first field interview, just pay attention, watch what I do. 第一次现场问话 注意我怎么做的
[13:23] Okay. 好
[13:24] And don’t fuck up. 别搞砸了
[13:26] You can fuck up once. 你能搞砸一次
[13:28] Fuck up a second time, you go back to Oakland. 搞砸第二次 你就回奥克兰吧
[13:32] Most of what we deal with out here is pretty fucking simple. 我们在这处理的大多数都他妈很简单
[13:35] You got drunk in public, complaints, quality of life shit 公共场合醉酒 抱怨生活不如意之类的
[13:39] but there’s also a lot of things you can’t predict, 但还有很多你预料不到的事情
[13:43] which means you stay alert. 意思是你要保持警惕
[13:46] Always be thinking tactically, okay? 一直保持战略性思考
[13:49] ‘Cause everything you do and every place you go 因为你做的每一件事 去的每一个地方
[13:51] is a potential situation. 可能都有特殊情况
[13:54] Olympic’s what we call a heavy division. 我们叫奥林匹克街重灾区
[13:56] It ain’t the 77th where pretty much 它不像77号公路 那里
[13:58] everybody walkin’ around’s got a warrant 几乎每个人头上都顶着通缉令
[13:59] but we still get our share. 但我们还能分点羹
[14:01] 20-L-14, please confirm on suspicious vehicle. 20-L-14 请确认嫌疑车辆
[14:02] We have multiple units in vicinity if necessary. 如需增援在附近有几个单位
[14:04] Yeah, 14 en route. 14号在路上了
[14:05] Keep your shirt on for Christ’s sake. 拜托把衣服穿上
[14:08] This is us here? 我们在这吗
[14:09] Yup. 对
[14:10] Western Bureau. 西局
[14:12] Basic patrol zone is everything from Pico to 5th. 基本上我们就在皮科街和第五大道之间巡逻
[14:15] Koreatown all the way to Boyle Heights. 从韩国街一直到波尔高地
[14:17] So, you wanna build a routine, okay? 所以最好搞个常规路线
[14:19] You patrol at night, you find out who’s got business 晚上巡逻 查查谁晚上出来是真有事
[14:22] being out late and who don’t. 真有事还是假有事
[14:24] Be nosy. Somebody looks guilty, you watch ’em. 多管闲事 谁看上去有罪 盯着他们
[14:28] They look innocent, watch ’em closer. 谁看上去很无辜 盯紧一点
[14:41] What do you think, that look suspicious to you? 你怎么看 那个看上去可疑吗
[14:46] Just like Elysian Park, okay? 就像在伊利森公园一样
[14:48] You get out, you stay behind your door, 出去之后先呆在门后面
[14:50] if it’s all clear, you come out. 完全安全再出来
[14:52] I got left, you got right. 我看左边你看右边
[14:53] Yeah, I know the drill. 我知道规矩
[15:00] Clear. 安全
[15:01] Yeah, clear. 安全
[15:06] Son of a bitch. 真他妈见鬼
[15:08] What? 怎么了
[15:10] That’s an hour of paperwork right there. 那就是一小时的书面工作
[15:11] You got property loss, you got fuckin’ fire, 碰到财产丢失 还有他妈的火灾
[15:13] you got one for the hook, another for the insurance. 要写一份给警方 一份给保险公司
[15:15] 20-L-14, I’m gonna need fire unit and a wrecker on that– 20-L-14 我需要消防队还有清障车
[15:19] Hey, everything okay? 一切都好吧
[15:20] Roger that, 14. 收到 14号
[15:21] Yeah, yeah. 是 是
[15:22] No honey, I know. 不 宝贝 我知道
[15:23] I will, okay? 我会的 行了吧
[15:26] All right, I love you too, bye. 我也爱你 拜拜
[15:29] Are you ready? 你准备好了吗
[15:30] Yeah. 好了
[15:31] You need some more time? 字幕
[15:32] No, no, I’m good. 不用了 好了
[15:34] Why don’t you go get the fire extinguisher and some flares? 你去把灭火器拿出来再拿几个信号棒
[15:36] Okay, got ya. 这就拿
[15:46] Here you go. 给
[15:47] Is she checkin’ up on ya? 她在查你岗啊
[15:49] Yeah, it’s the first night, you know, she likes to worry. 第一晚嘛 她总是担心我
[15:51] Yeah? 是吗
[15:52] Is that wife or girlfriend? 老婆还是女朋友
[15:54] Wife. Two years. 老婆 两年了
[15:57] That’s optimistic of ya. 你很乐观啊
[16:00] Any kids? 有小孩吗
[16:01] I got one on the way, she’s due in two weeks. 快了 她还有两周就要生了
[16:04] What do you mean, optimistic? 你说我乐观是什么意思
[16:05] You’re the second cop whose told me that. 我是第二次听到了
[16:07] Ah, it’s a numbers thing kid. Math is fuckin’ brutal. 就是概率问题 数字可他妈不讲理
[16:13] Oh, shit. 我操
[16:15] What? 怎么了
[16:16] Son of a bitch. 真他妈见鬼
[16:20] There’s somebody in there. 有人在里面
[16:36] They let you do that? 他们让你这么做吗
[16:38] What? These? 什么 这个吗
[16:39] Yeah. City property, right? 是啊 公共资产 不是吗
[16:42] Fuck that. 去他妈的
[16:45] A man’s on patrol, he needs something. 要去巡逻就得来点东西
[16:46] Coffee, smoke, whatever. 咖啡 烟 还是其他的
[16:49] Keeps him sharp. Keeps his blood pumping. 让人保持清醒 让心脏还能跳
[16:54] Mark my words, next thing they tell ya, 记住我的话 他们迟早告诉你
[16:55] no coffee in your black and white. 警车里面不给喝咖啡
[16:59] Can’t trust a man with no vices. 没有坏习惯的男人信不得
[17:01] My old man used to say bad habits 我老爹经常说坏习惯
[17:03] were the only thing keeping sane men 是让男人保持理智不堕落的
[17:04] from going off the deep end. 唯一的东西
[17:07] You know? Like an oiler doesn’t feed the beast 如果他的油箱里没油了
[17:09] he’d end up in a clock tower with an AR15 or something. 估计他会拿着AR15去攻占钟楼了
[17:14] Is that your first? 那是你的第一个吗
[17:17] My what? 我的啥
[17:18] First DOA. First corpse on the job. 第一个抵达已死 第一具尸体
[17:21] Oh. Yeah. 是啊
[17:23] Bad way to break your cherry, Jesus. 出师不利啊 天哪
[17:26] 20-L-14 are you with traffic homicide? 14 please advise. 20-L-14 你们在交通死亡现场吗 14号请回复
[17:30] They go on like this all night? 一整晚都像这样吗
[17:33] All night, every night. 每一天每一晚
[17:35] It’s like living next to the airport, you know, 就像住在机场旁边
[17:37] after awhile you don’t even notice it. 过了很久你都注意不到了
[17:38] Give her a 10-8, will ya? 回她一个10-8 会吗
[17:42] 10-8? 就10-8吗
[17:43] Car number and the 10 code. 先报车号再报代码
[17:44] Right. 20-L-14, 10-8 back in service. 好 20-L-14 10-8继续执勤
[17:48] Roger that, 14. 收到 14号
[17:50] My first assignment, I was in a drunk wagon 我的第一次任务 是一个喝醉的马车夫
[17:52] out of North Hollywood. 在北好莱坞外面
[17:54] It wasn’t uncommon we’d make 15, 20 arrests a night. 那时候一天逮十几二十个也不算稀奇
[17:57] We’d see these traffic fatalities? Jesus. 那种交通事故死的 天哪
[18:01] Think about it, right? 你想想
[18:02] You’re just some guy. You got a life. 你只是一个普通人 有自己的生活
[18:04] You got a friends, a family, a job. 有朋友 有家人 有工作
[18:07] A drunk, some doped up asshole comes swingin’ across 一个喝醉的傻逼突然
[18:10] the median, blink of an eye, 开过了中线 一眨眼
[18:13] all gone, erased. 全没了
[18:17] Only thing that really mattered your whole life 你整个人生唯一的关键
[18:19] was the moment the front of that car opened up 就是那辆车张开大嘴
[18:21] and swallowed you whole. 把你生吞的时刻
[18:23] So, what you’re saying, life, everything we do, 所以你是说生活 我们做的事情
[18:26] none of that shit means anything? 所有东西都没有意义吗
[18:27] Hey, life goes on, right? 生活还要继续 不是吗
[18:29] People think they die they leave behind some gaping hole 人们以为他们死了宇宙里会
[18:32] in the universe or something. That’s bullshit. 多出个大洞 纯属扯淡
[18:35] Life keeps going, man. 生活还要继续 哥们
[18:37] The world keeps spinnin’ without you. 没有你地球还在转
[18:41] That’s a dark fuckin’ way to look at the world, man. 你看世界的三观好他妈黑暗啊
[18:45] The world was dark when I got here. 我出生的时候世界就已经黑暗了
[18:48] I just see it the way it is. 我只是看透了而已
[18:55] So how long have you been an FTO? 你干教习警员多久了
[18:59] Like two hours. 大概两个小时吧
[19:02] What? 什么
[19:04] Really? 真的
[19:06] I’m your first trainee? 我是你的第一个实习警员
[19:07] Hey, I rode patrol 25 years. 我干巡逻警干了25年
[19:10] First eight in North Hollywood, seven years Rampart, 前八年在北好莱坞 七年在堡垒区
[19:14] last 10 they call it Olympic. 后十年在所谓的奥林匹克街
[19:17] So why’d you switch? 你为什么换工作
[19:18] Wasn’t my call. 不是我的决定
[19:20] Wow, okay. 好吧
[19:22] Wait, so what did you do? Did you fuck up or something? 你干什么了 搞砸了还是什么
[19:27] It’s complicated. 说来话长
[19:29] Meaning what? 意思是
[19:31] Meaning, it’s fucking complicated. 意思是他妈的说来话长
[19:34] Just like every other fucking thing on this job. 就像是这份差事的他妈的每一点
[19:36] 2-11 in progress, 446 Hamilton. 有人正在抢劫 汉密尔顿446号
[19:37] Lower canyon north of Kittredge. 基特里奇以北的下峡谷
[19:39] Shots fired, shots fired. Officers need assistance. 有枪击 有枪击 警官需要增援
[19:42] Be advised suspects and suspects vehicle match description 嫌疑人和嫌疑车辆符合
[19:44] of officer involved Union Trust Bank shooting. 联合信通银行枪击案的特征
[19:47] – Any units in the vicinity. – Hey, easy. -附近所有单位 -放松
[19:48] Code three. 紧急呼叫
[19:50] It’s not in our zone. 不在我们地盘
[19:52] Sounds like they’re making their way toward La Cienega. 听起来好像他们往系内加街开了
[19:55] Yeah, these guys are out lookin’ for targets now. 是啊 他们在找目标
[19:59] Anything in a black and white. 任何黑白色的东西
[20:03] These guys are dead stick men. 这些家伙已经疯了
[20:04] Nothin’ to lose. 没什么好失去的了
[20:23] 23:42 20-L-14号巡逻车 502进行中
[20:31] Shine your light in this back window here. 照着这个后车窗
[20:35] One hell of a parking job. 车停的真好
[20:38] Jesus. 天哪
[20:44] Miss. 小姐
[20:47] Driver. 司机
[20:49] Do you wanna turn the music off? 可以关了音乐吗
[20:52] Off. 关了
[20:55] Turn off the ignition ma’am. 熄火 女士
[20:58] Why don’t ya take the key out 请你拔了钥匙
[20:59] and throw it on the dash there for me. 扔在仪表盘上
[21:02] You realize you’re parked up on the curb here, ma’am. 女士 你知道你停在人行道上了吗
[21:07] Are you hurt? 你受伤了吗
[21:08] No, no, no… 不不不
[21:10] Just takin’ a little nap? 小睡一会吗
[21:11] I, yeah, I was just re– 是 我刚刚
[21:12] Miss, have you had anything to drink tonight? 小姐 你今天晚上喝什么了吗
[21:14] No, what? 没 什么
[21:15] No, I just, I’m just tryin– 没 我只是要
[21:18] My apartment is back there. 我公寓就在后面
[21:19] Step outside the car, please. 请你从车里出来
[21:21] – Why? – Driver. -为啥 -司机
[21:22] No, I said I wasn’t drinking. 不 我说了我没喝酒
[21:23] Step outside the vehicle. 从车里出来
[21:25] – I specifically said – Come on. -我明明说了 -快点
[21:26] Why? Why! 为啥 为啥
[21:28] Let go of the door. 别抓着门
[21:29] Fine. 好吧
[21:31] Fuck. 操
[21:36] Come on out. 赶紧出来
[21:37] Yes, sir. 遵命 警官
[21:40] I am coming. 我要来了
[21:41] Thank you. 谢谢你
[21:42] – I was just coming for – Take it easy. -我只是要来 -悠着点
[21:43] Take it easy, take it easy. 悠着点 悠着点
[21:46] – No, you don’t understand. – Come on over here. -不你不懂 -过来这边
[21:49] I– here’s my problem. Here’s my problem. 我的问题是 我的问题是
[21:51] Yeah, what’s your problem? 你的问题是什么
[21:53] See if you can get her ID out of there for me, will you? 看看能不能找到她的身份证
[21:55] I am going through a divorce right now. 我正在离婚
[21:59] It’s not my divorce, 不是我离婚
[22:00] my boyfriend is going through a divorce. 我男朋友正在离婚
[22:02] – He said, – Hey, Ray? -他说 -雷
[22:04] That his lawyer said that we can’t… 他律师说我们不能
[22:06] Check it out. 瞧瞧
[22:08] Hey that’s mine. My dad gave that to me. 那是我的 我爸给我的
[22:10] Whoa, whoa, whoa. Where you going? 你要去哪
[22:12] There you go, step right here. 过来 站在这里
[22:14] I’m fine. 我没事
[22:15] Thank you. 谢谢你
[22:16] I’m fine, thank you. 我没事 谢谢你
[22:17] You wouldn’t happen to have a concealed carry permit for this, would you, ma’am? 你有隐蔽携枪许可吗 女士
[22:21] – What, a concealer…What? – Yeah, didn’t think so. -什么隐蔽 什么 -估计是没有了
[22:24] Miss. 小姐
[22:25] Miss, what? 小姐 咋了
[22:26] How much have you had to drink tonight? 你今晚喝了多少
[22:27] Fucking nothing. 屁都没喝
[22:30] I keep telling you, Jesus fucking Christ. 我说过多少遍了 我的老天爷
[22:37] I’m fine. 我没事
[22:40] Maybe I’ve had, like, one drink. 我可能就喝了 一杯吧
[22:42] No! No! 不 不
[22:44] Stop it! Stop it!! Help!! Help!! 停下 别动我 救命啊
[22:46] Grab her feet will ya? 你抓住她的脚好吗
[22:48] Ma’am stop resisting! 这位女士 不要再抵抗了
[22:49] Why are you doing this? 你们到底要干什么啊
[22:51] Fuck you! Fuck you! 去你妈的 我靠
[22:53] God damn it. 我去
[22:56] Fuck you! 操你妈的
[22:57] Do not fucking kick me. Hey! 别他妈踢我 听着
[22:59] You’re lookin’ at a misdemeanor right now. 你现在还只是轻罪
[23:01] You keep it up, it’s gonna be a felony, you understand me? 你要是再这样 就是重罪了 懂没
[23:03] Fuck you! 操你妈的
[23:04] Calm the fuck down! 快他妈消停点
[23:09] Jesus Christ she’s strong. 她可真是有够强壮的
[23:11] Fuck you! 我操你妈
[23:12] Never underestimate them overprivileged chicks 别小瞧这些谷区来的
[23:13] from the Valley. 高收入小妞
[23:15] It’s all that yoga. 她们练瑜伽可不是闹着玩的
[23:16] Keeps ’em in shape. 让她们保持好身材
[23:18] I’m gonna fucking sue you all 我要把你们这帮王八蛋都告了
[23:19] You don’t fucking know me! 你可惹不起我
[23:20] 20-L-14, I’m gonna need a hook on that 502. 20-L-14 醉驾需要拖车
[23:24] 6th and Ardmore. 第六大街和阿尔德莫尔街
[23:26] Roger that, 14. 11-85 en route. 收到 14号 11-85已出发
[23:31] Please, please! Please just let me go home! 拜托了 求求你放我回家
[23:37] Fuck you! 操你妈的
[23:38] Don’t fucking laugh you fucking pig. 别他妈笑了 狗东西
[23:41] Hey you had your chance, all right? Just shut up. 是你自己放弃了回家的机会 就收声吧
[23:44] Fuck you! 我操你妈
[23:46] You can’t fucking do this to me. 你他娘不能这样对我
[23:48] I am from fucking Newport Beach! 我他妈可是新港滩来的
[23:51] Please! 求求你
[23:54] Holy shit! 这他妈
[23:56] Yeah, let me know how that works out for ya. 谈谈这一撞有啥效果
[24:06] I’ll fuck you. 我跟你们做
[24:08] I swear to God, I’ll fuck you both. 我发誓 我会跟你们两个做
[24:12] I’ll suck your dicks right now. 我现在就给你俩干口活
[24:15] I swear. 我发誓
[24:20] Oh, oh fuck. 我操
[24:23] Oh, God. 老天爷
[24:26] No, no, oh no. 不 你别
[24:30] Oh no, fuck. 别吐啊 操
[24:37] Oh my God. 老天爷
[24:43] Oh my God, it’s so bad. 我的天 这也太恶心了
[24:50] I can’t– 我不行
[24:52] Want a hot dog? 来个热狗吗
[24:53] I’m gonna throw up. 我要吐了
[25:03] So, you got a picture? 你有照片吗
[25:07] Of what? 啥照片
[25:08] Your wife. 你媳妇
[25:09] Oh yeah, I do. 当然了
[25:14] There she is. 这就是
[25:16] Huh, nice. 真好
[25:19] How long you guys known each other? 你俩认识多久了
[25:21] Since we were kids. 青梅竹马
[25:23] High school. 高中就认识了
[25:24] Can you trust her? 你能信任她吗
[25:27] Hey, I’m serious, man. Can you trust her? 我认真的兄弟 你能信任她吗
[25:30] What kind of question is that? 这算哪门子问题
[25:32] It’s a legitimate one. 这是合理提问啊
[25:34] I married her, didn’t I? 我都娶她了 不是吗
[25:37] What, that’s funny? 怎么了 有什么好笑的
[25:39] Hey, just ’cause you love somebody 你爱一个人
[25:41] don’t automatically mean you can trust ’em. 并不意味着你能信任她
[25:43] I’ve loved girls 我也爱过不少女孩
[25:44] I wouldn’t trust any further than I can throw ’em. 并不代表我可以信任她们
[25:48] I can trust her. 我信任她
[25:50] Yeah? She keeps texting ya how do you know 真的吗 她一直给你发短信
[25:52] it ain’t ’cause she got some other guy in her mouth? 万一是因为她嘴里含着其他男人呢
[25:55] Wants to make sure you don’t come walking 只是为了确认你一时半会
[25:56] through the door any time soon. 不会走进那扇门
[25:58] Hey man, fuck you. That’s my wife you’re talkin’ about. 你吃屎吧 你现在说的是我老婆
[26:01] So what? You think that means you can let your guard down? 所以呢 你以为这就万无一失了吗
[26:05] You think that ring goes around her finger 你以为你给她手指上套个指环
[26:06] all the sudden this force field goes up around her 然后她周身突然就出现结界
[26:09] suddenly she’s impervious to outside dick? 她就对别的男人兴趣全失了吗
[26:11] You just wanna fucking stop talking about my wife? 你他妈啥时候能不说我媳妇了
[26:14] I’m just sayin’, you’ve known each other since high school. 我只是想说 你们高中就认识了
[26:16] You don’t think she’s the least bit curious 你不觉得她多少有点好奇
[26:18] what some other guy tastes like? 别的男人会是啥味儿的吗
[26:23] You don’t know, do ya? 你没法确定 对吧
[26:25] Nobody knows anybody, not like that. 没人了解别人 到不了那种程度
[26:28] You got a fucked up way of looking at things, man. 你思考事情的思路真是太他妈有问题了
[26:31] Only person you really know is yourself. If you’re lucky. 你幸运的话 你至少能了解你自己
[26:34] A strong arm robbery just occurred 西十一街和南阿尔瓦拉多街交汇路口
[26:36] near intersection of West 11th and South Alvarado Street. 有一起严重的持枪抢劫案
[26:38] Suspect is a hispanic male, 5’10”, medium build, 嫌犯是西裔 身高178厘米 中等身材
[26:41] white tank top, blue sweat pants. 白色背心 蓝色运动裤
[26:43] Last seen heading North bound on Alvarado Street on foot. 最后一次看到其在阿尔瓦拉多街步行向北出发
[26:44] Go time, that’s us. 该出发了 叫我们呢
[26:46] 14 responding. 14号回复
[27:01] All right, we’re on Westlake right now, 好 我们现在在西湖街
[27:02] we can cut over at Olympic, try to cut him off. 我们可以从奥林匹克街抄过去拦截他
[27:04] Dispatch tells you where it went down, 分派员会通知你案情走向
[27:06] which way he was headed, right? 他朝哪里去了 对吧
[27:07] The idea is you want to contain him. Okay? 你就想着要抓住他就行了 好吗
[27:10] We respond to a hot prowl like this, 接了这么个烫手山芋
[27:13] you want to go lights off. 这时候关灯是更明智的选择
[27:19] When we see this guy, we get him out in the open, 一旦发现他的踪迹 我们就抓住他
[27:21] you be ready, okay? 你做好准备 好吗
[27:23] And watch his hands, I’m serious. 看着他的手 我认真的
[27:26] You Watch his fucking hands. 你要盯紧他的手
[27:27] This guy reaches, does anything funny… 如果这个人拿到不该拿的 做了不该做的
[27:30] His hands, I got it. 他的手 懂了
[27:42] Ray. 雷
[27:43] Ray, Ray, Ray! 雷 雷 雷
[27:48] Here we go. Lapd! Stop! 出动 洛城警局 站住
[27:50] Get on the ground! 趴在地上
[27:52] 20-L-14 foot pursuit, Southbound– 20-L-14徒步追逐 向南边
[27:53] LAPD, stop! 洛城警局 站住
[27:56] Get down on the ground! 趴在地上
[27:59] Get down on the fucking ground! Spread your legs apart, now! 你他妈快给我趴下 双腿分开
[28:02] Don’t you fuckin’ bite me! 你他妈居然咬我
[28:10] Jesus Christ. 我的天
[28:18] Aw Christ… 老天啊
[28:20] Wrenched my knee a little gettin’ out of the fuckin’ car. 妈的 下车的时候有点扭到脚了
[28:29] You got anymore? Anymore in there? 还动吗 你还有劲动吗
[28:33] You get it all out? 能消停了吗
[28:35] I’m gonna pat you down. 我现在要从上到下拍打
[28:38] You speak English? 你会说英语吗
[28:39] Fuck you! 操你妈的
[28:42] You all right? Did he get ya? 你没事吧 他伤到你了吗
[28:43] Fuckin’ caught an elbow off of him 把他摁在地上的时候
[28:45] when I had him on the ground. Rung my bell a second. 拽住了胳膊 突然提醒了我
[28:49] What’s in here? 这里面是什么
[28:52] I’m gonna reach in your pockets, 我要把手伸进你口袋了
[28:53] is anything in there gonna stick me? 里面有什么会戳到我的东西吗
[28:55] Red stick, needles, anything like that? 红棍子 针之类的 有吗
[28:58] You got your gloves on, reach in there 你手套都戴上了 伸进去
[29:00] see what else he’s got. 看看他有没有携带其他物品
[29:05] Fuck you! Fuck you, cabron. 操你妈的 王八蛋
[29:08] You hear me, motherfucker? 听见了吗 操蛋玩意儿
[29:09] Fuck you! 操你妈
[29:11] He says fuck you. You know, in case you didn’t hear him. 他说操你妈 给你复述下 怕你没听见
[29:15] 01:18 20-L-14号巡逻车 10-70已收押
[29:23] All right, thank you. 好的 谢谢
[29:33] I don’t think I could do it, man. 我觉得我做不到 兄弟
[29:34] What’s that? 说啥呢
[29:37] 25 years in a black and white. 干这行25年
[29:40] No offense, I just don’t think I could do it. 无意冒犯 只是觉得我做不到
[29:41] Same thing, night in, night out. 长夜漫漫 夜夜如此 做着同样的事
[29:45] Same wheel, same dashboard, same thing out the window, 同样的轮子 仪表盘 窗外也是同样的东西
[29:48] same damn patrol, every night. 同样的巡逻 夜夜如此
[29:50] Hey, hey, man. 小兄弟
[29:52] You kiddin’ me, I fuckin’ love it in here. 开玩笑呢 我爱死这了
[29:55] This car is home. 这车就是我的家
[29:57] Last 25 years, I’ve spent a third of my life 过去25年里 我有三分之一的人生
[29:59] in one of these. 都是在这样的车里度过的
[30:01] Anything I got goin’ on, 不管遇见什么事
[30:04] any bad shit I got happenin’ outside this car 不管车外我遇到什么牛鬼蛇神破事烂摊
[30:06] disappears the second I close that door. 关上车门的一瞬间就都消失殆尽
[30:09] I just don’t think it’s for me, you know? 我就觉得我不是这块料 好吧
[30:11] I think I get enough time under my belt, 我觉得我这腰带也系了够久了
[30:15] I’m gonna move into central. 我想去中心工作了
[30:16] TAC unit. 战术小组
[30:18] Right? 是不
[30:21] Yeah, how’d you know? 对 你从哪知道的
[30:23] ‘Cause you’re 29. 因为你才29岁
[30:26] Fuckin’ heavy artillery, the armor, 那些重型炮 装甲
[30:28] and those super cool balaclavas things they wear… 还有酷炫的盔式帽
[30:30] The whole thing gives ya half a chub. 一切的一切都给你这种冲劲
[30:34] I just wanna make my own name, you know, that’s all. 我只想活出自己的样子 仅此而已
[30:37] Sure. 当然
[30:38] And you figure a shooter’s nest with a .50 cal 所以你觉得藏在暗处 手持一把.50口径
[30:41] full of high points is the way to do it, right? 枪枪爆头 就是你证明自己的方法吗
[30:46] I don’t know, maybe. 我不知道 可能吧
[30:47] Your old man must have cast a hell of a shadow. 看来你爸给你造成的心理阴影还真不小
[30:50] 14, you copy? 14号 收到吗
[30:51] I’ve got two brothers on the job too. 我有俩兄弟也是干这行的
[30:55] One’s a cop up in West Valley, 一个是西谷区的警察
[30:58] the other one’s an investigator 另一个是萨克拉门托的
[30:59] in the D.A.’s office in Sacramento. 地方检察官办公室调查员
[31:01] Somebody asked me one time, is it in the blood? 有次有人问我 你们这是遗传的吗
[31:05] I told ’em we were all too fucked up to do anything else. 我说是因为我们太烂了 干不了别的
[31:08] Hey, they oughta put that on a recruiting poster. 这话应该放到招募海报上去
[31:12] Ray it’s Don. Go to channel eight for me. 雷 我是唐 调到8频道
[31:19] Yeah, Don, go ahead. 好了 唐 说吧
[31:22] I did that welfare check you wanted on Jim Peters’ wife. 你之前让调查的吉姆·彼得斯的妻子
[31:25] It’s bad man. 状况不容乐观
[31:26] She’s back on that shit again. 她的恶习死灰复燃了
[31:27] Been in and out of some kind of program. 掺和进了个什么计划
[31:29] Looked like the state was gonna take the kid, 看起来政府好像想要带走孩子
[31:30] so she put her with someone she used to work with. 她就把女儿托付给之前一个同事了
[31:32] Girl eventually took off. 女孩最终还是离开了
[31:34] No one’s seen her in at least a month. 至少一个月没人见过她了
[31:38] Ray, you there? 雷 你听见了吗
[31:45] Do me a favor Don. 帮我个忙 唐
[31:49] Have a black and white go pick up the mother 叫个警察接一下这位母亲
[31:52] and let me know when they got her. 接到的时候告诉我一声
[31:56] You got it, man. 明白了
[32:09] What was that all about? 说了些啥
[32:11] Nothing. 没事
[32:13] Why’d he do that off the open channel? 为什么不在公共频道讲
[32:15] When you need to know somethin’, I’ll tell ya. 该是你知道的我自然会告诉你
[32:17] All right? 好吗
[32:23] There he is. 他来啦
[32:25] Saw you over here, 在那边就看见你了
[32:26] didn’t realize you were back out on the street. 没想到你又重出江湖了
[32:28] Jack. 杰克
[32:30] Ray Mandel. Back in the saddle. 雷·曼德尔 重整旗鼓啊
[32:33] LA can sleep easy, right? 洛杉矶能睡个好觉了
[32:35] Is that Stroke? 你这是中风了吗
[32:36] What’s up, Ray-Ray? 你好吗 雷-雷
[32:38] What, are you guys jerkin’ each other off in there or what? 你们俩是互相打飞机了还是怎么了
[32:41] Yeah, look at that. 对啊 看那边
[32:42] What, they got you breakin’ in a cherry tonight? 怎么了 他们今晚夺走你们的童贞了吗
[32:44] What’s up, you little rookie fuckwad? 你怎么了 傻逼小菜鸟
[32:47] Hey don’t be fucking’ lookin’ at me, boot! 别他妈盯着我看 新人
[32:50] Eyes on the dash. 看仪表盘就好了
[32:52] You little fucking bitch. 你个小贱人
[33:00] I’m just fuckin’ with ya, kid. God damn! 我就是开个玩笑而已 孩子 该死的
[33:03] Boot can’t take a joke? 不能开新人的玩笑吗
[33:06] What’s your name? 你叫什么名字
[33:08] It’s Nick. 我是尼克
[33:11] Sorry, sorry. What’s your name? 抱歉 抱歉 你叫什么名字
[33:14] Nick. 尼克
[33:15] I can’t hear you! 我听不到
[33:21] You guys hear about this Hollenbeck and Kittredge shit? 你俩听说过霍伦贝克和基特里奇吗
[33:23] – Yeah. – Huh? -听过 -是吗
[33:26] Them boys are serious. 这俩兄弟也太认真了吧
[33:29] I would give my left God damned nut, 我真想暴揍他们
[33:31] those mother fuckers end up in Olympic. 那些混蛋最后到了奥林匹克街
[33:35] My dick gets hard just thinkin’ about it. 只是想想我老二都硬了
[33:38] Hit me. 给我
[33:40] Hey, junior, did Ray here tell you what happened to him? 年轻人 雷给你讲过他的事吗
[33:44] Why he ended up riding a desk for two months? 为什么他只坐办公桌两个月
[33:47] That’s all right. 那对我来说不算什么
[33:49] No, he didn’t. 没讲过
[33:51] Good story. 精彩的故事
[33:53] You know that Gas ‘n Sip over on West 3rd? 你知道西三环的便利店吗
[33:57] Come on, Jack. 拜托 杰克
[33:58] Ray and Jim Peters walk in on three Smokes stickin’ the place up. 雷和吉姆·彼得斯叼着三支烟走进便利店
[34:04] Fucking Peters, man, he just starts throwin’ shots. 该死的彼得斯 兄弟 他一开始就开枪
[34:07] Doesn’t even identify himself, just starts shootin’. 甚至都没有表明身份 就那么开始枪击了
[34:10] Fucking misses everything. 他妈的什么的都不管
[34:12] And don’t get me wrong, I fuckin’ loved Peters, 别怪我 我他妈真的爱彼得斯
[34:14] but even you gotta admit 但是你不得不承认
[34:16] he was jumpy as fuck. 他就是该死的让人心惊肉跳
[34:18] Anyway, Smokes return fire 无论如何 烟鬼们开始还击
[34:21] Ray takes two of ’em out, drops ’em. 雷带了两个人出去 想撂倒他们
[34:23] One of ’em sneaks out the back 其中一个偷偷溜到后面
[34:25] but one of ’em goin’ down’s got a shotgun. 但另一个走下去拿到一把霰弹枪
[34:26] Right. Thing goes off… 是的 事情就这么发生了
[34:29] Practically takes Peters’ God damned head off. 几乎把彼得斯的头打掉了
[34:32] You could see his– you could see his sinuses. 你可以看到他的 你可以看到他的鼻窦
[34:35] It was grotesque. 惨不忍睹啊
[34:37] Anyway, rest of the scatter 无论如何 其他零散的人
[34:39] finds it’s way into Ray’s side, right? 打算攻击雷 对吗
[34:41] He fuckin’ somehow manages to fall out of there. 他不知道怎么想办法逃出了那里
[34:44] Bleeding everywhere and shit. 浑身是血
[34:47] Well, here comes the Smoke. 然后 有个烟鬼就来了
[34:49] Yeah, the one that jumped out the back. 对 就是跳到背后的那个
[34:51] He remembers that his ride’s up by the pump, 他记得他的车就在水泵旁边
[34:53] comes around, Ray lines him up, boom. 结果是 雷把他排好 砰一声
[34:55] End of God damn story. 故事结束
[34:57] Jesus. 上帝啊
[34:59] Get’s better every time you tell it, Jack. 你讲得越来越好了 杰克
[35:02] Yes, play that, yes. 对 播放 对
[35:06] Hey, you see that shit? 你看到这个伤口了吗
[35:11] We grabbed up this little junkie last week, right? 上周我们抓了个吸毒的家伙 对吗
[35:13] Little motherfucker resisted. 小混蛋一直反抗
[35:15] Can you believe that shit? 你能相信吗
[35:16] Five foot seven and 130 pounds max, 身高174厘米 体重59公斤
[35:19] fuckin’ scratches me, draws blood. 他妈的抓破了我 出血了
[35:21] All kinds of horrible shit I coulda caught. 我可能会染上一些可怕的病
[35:23] Fuckin’ TB, fuckin’ AIDS. 结核病啊 艾滋病
[35:26] Did he have anything? 搜到什么东西了吗
[35:29] No. 没有
[35:30] But that’s not the fucking point. 但这他妈不是重点
[35:32] The point is, he coulda fuckin’ had it 重点是 他要是有病
[35:34] and I coulda fuckin’ caught it. 而我就会被感染
[35:36] Little motherfucker got kicked last night. 那个小混蛋昨晚被踢了一脚
[35:39] We’re out here lookin’ for him. 我们在外面盯着他
[35:41] I’m gonna beat that little fuck within an inch of his life. 我要把那个小混蛋打得死去活来
[35:44] I can’t… I can’t fucking wait. 我他妈等不及了
[35:47] I’m gonna knock his fuckin’ teeth out, haul him in, 我要把他妈的牙打掉 拖着他
[35:49] he’s gonna have every fuckin’ scumbag 让所有的混蛋
[35:51] in holding waiting to skull fuck his little faggot ass. 都去爆他的菊花
[35:53] Don’t forget. 别忘了
[35:54] What? 什么
[36:00] What the fuck is that? 这他妈是什么
[36:01] Gonna do a little work with this beauty tonight too, you know? 今晚还要用这个东西干点事情 对吗
[36:04] crazy shit, man. 疯了吧 伙计
[36:06] Everything’s on the table tonight. 今晚一切就绪
[36:07] Full on jailbreak. 全部越狱
[36:09] Jack. Come on, man. 杰克 拜托 兄弟
[36:12] You sure that’s a good idea? 你确定这是个好主意吗
[36:15] I think it’s a great fuckin’ idea, Ray. 我觉得这他妈是个绝好的主意 雷
[36:18] In fact, I’ve been power liftin’ like a mother fucker all day. 实际上 一整天我都像个傻逼一样练举重
[36:22] 310 pounds, 10 sets, 10 reps 310磅 10组 每组10次
[36:24] power cleans, dead lift, bench press, just like the pro ball players. 挺举 提举 卧举 像专业球类运动员
[36:28] Got a guy there put me on a God damn program. 那里有个家伙让我上个该死的节目
[36:32] And look at this. 来看看这个
[36:33] Look at this shit. 看这个
[36:35] Full tanning bed, full body wax, ladies love that shit 全身美黑 全身打蜡 女人们爱的
[36:39] and I got five in my stable, five nights a week 固定五次 每周五个晚上
[36:41] and they like it long and fuckin’ strong. 她们喜欢持久又激烈的
[36:45] Fuck, I’m a sculpted piece of fuckin’ iron. 妈的 我塑造的像一块硬铁
[36:48] Yo, boot, you know this dude was in Afghanistan, right? 新人 你不知道这家伙在阿富汗待过吧
[36:50] Ah, don’t start with that. 别提这个
[36:51] Nah man, this dude, four years. 别啊 兄弟 这位仁兄待过四年
[36:54] Armored cavalry. 装甲部队
[36:56] That shit’s no joke. 这可没开玩笑
[36:57] Yeah, yeah I bet. 好 好 我信
[36:59] It’s no different than this, really. 和这没有什么不同 真的
[37:01] I mean, maybe in scope, you know? 我是说 可能是规模上 你明白吗
[37:04] But you’re out here rollin’ these streets, these nights? 但是你这几晚在这几条街上摸爬滚打
[37:07] It’s just like Kandahar, fucking Ghazni. 就像是坎大哈的加慈尼
[37:10] I’m tellin’ ya, man, it’s a war out here. 我告诉你 兄弟 那里在打仗
[37:12] It’s a fuckin’ powder keg 危机四伏的战争局面
[37:13] and that wick is just fuckin’ burning. 导火线燃烧着
[37:17] It’s gonna be a full God damn battle zone. 马上就会成为全面战火区
[37:19] It’s gonna be tanks in the streets that thing goes boom. 大街上会有坦克 东西会四处爆炸
[37:23] It’s gonna be us against them. 我们会去和他们战斗
[37:27] Gonna be fuckin’ beautiful. 会很激烈
[37:30] Anyway, upshot is, I’m in your patrol zone tonight. 总之 结局就是 今晚这是你们的巡逻区
[37:34] So, I thought I’d give you a heads up. 所以 我想给你们提个醒
[37:38] Ray. 雷
[37:39] Rook. 菜鸟
[37:40] Hey, Rook! 菜鸟
[37:41] Try and keep your dick dry. 尽量保持精神抖擞
[37:49] Jesus Christ, was that guy for real? 上帝老天爷 那家伙来真的啊
[37:57] That was Jack VanZandt. 那就是杰克·范赞特
[38:00] Every year he gets a little more like that. 这些年他越来越疯了
[38:04] He’s a total speed freak. 他是个不折不扣的速度狂
[38:05] He’s all ‘roided out too. 还这么肌肉发达
[38:08] That is a bad combination. 是个糟糕的组合
[38:11] Some of the guys think we oughta start a pool on 有些人认为我们应该开个赌局
[38:14] exactly how he’s gonna off himself. 看看他会怎么搞死自己
[38:17] 20-L-14– 20-L-14巡逻车
[38:18] I’m thinkin’, pew. 我认为是 砰
[38:19] – -Please proceed to 226 Elmhurst for a notification. 请赶往埃尔姆大街226号通知受害人家属
[38:21] What are ya kiddin’ me? What about traffic homicide? 你在和我说笑吗 交通肇事杀人案怎么办
[38:25] Negative 14, detectives still on scene. 没事 14号 侦探还在案发现场
[38:27] Shit. 该死
[38:29] He was local. 他是当地人
[38:30] Who? 谁
[38:32] That burnt up piece of meat back on South Vermont. 佛蒙特南部那个烧焦的肉体
[38:35] The guy in the car. 车里那个人
[38:36] 14, please acknowledge. 14号 请确认
[38:41] 14 en route. 14号收到
[38:44] Yeah, I was hopin’ he lived somewhere outside our zone. 我希望他住在我们巡逻区外
[38:47] Why’s that? 为什么
[38:49] Because now, we get to go notify his next of kin. 因为现在 我们要去通知他直系亲属
[39:11] I’m sorry, ma’am. 抱歉 太太
[39:26] Let’s get the fuck out of here. 我们走吧
[39:52] Hey, is what VanZandt said about the convenience store thing true? 范赞特说的那件便利店的事是真的吗
[39:56] The way it went down, I mean. 我是说整个过程
[40:00] I Don’t know. 我不知道
[40:02] Kinda. 有点吧
[40:03] I did drop the two guys in the store 我确实在商店打倒两个人
[40:06] but I didn’t know what the fuck I was shooting at. 但我不知道我射中的是什么
[40:10] The guy outside, he was pure luck. 外面的那个人 他只是运气好
[40:13] I wiped my eyes coming out the door, 我擦擦眼睛走出门外
[40:15] didn’t realize I had blood all over my hands. 没有意识到我满手都是血
[40:17] I couldn’t see shit. 我什么都看不见
[40:21] True enough, what happened to Jim Peters though. 没错 吉姆·彼得斯发生的事情是事实
[40:25] You guys ride together long? 你们俩一起出任务时间很久吗
[40:28] 10 years. 十年了
[40:30] Damn. 该死
[40:32] You know, you’re in a squad car with somebody that long 你和某人一起在警车里那么久
[40:35] you get close. 关系会很近
[40:38] Or you wanna murder ’em in their sleep. 或者你会想趁着睡着结果了他们
[40:41] Or both. 或者都有
[40:44] So, you becoming an FTO, 所以你做了FTO
[40:45] that have something to do with the convenience store? 跟便利店案件有关系吗
[40:51] Yeah. 对
[40:52] I guess. 我觉得是
[40:54] I don’t get it. 我不明白
[40:57] A squad’s kinda like a pack, right? 一个小队有点像一个整体 对吗
[40:59] Bunch of alphas. 一群阿尔法战士
[41:01] And so, one of ’em starts limping, 接着 其中一个开始拖累
[41:05] the rest of the pack kills it off. 群体里剩下的就会杀掉他
[41:08] Nobody says nothin’ ’bout it. 没有人会对此有异议
[41:10] You see ’em in the squad it’s just like it always was 你看到队伍里看到他们 就像以前一样
[41:12] but they know it. 但是他们知道
[41:16] They can smell it on you. 他们能闻到你身上的味道
[41:19] You’re damaged goods. 你不中用了
[41:22] Why didn’t you just put in your papers, man? 为什么你不直接辞职了 兄弟
[41:24] You know, take a full medical plus 25 years, 你知道的 一份全套医疗保险25年
[41:26] you woulda been set. 足够你生活了
[41:28] I dunno. 我不知道
[41:31] What else am I gonna do? 我还能做什么呢
[41:34] You see guys leave the job, 你也看到人们失去工作
[41:37] they don’t know what the fuck to do with themselves. 他们不知道自己能干什么
[41:39] You know? 你懂吗
[41:40] One day you’re a fucking king out here 有一天你是这里的国王
[41:42] and the next, you’re just another guy. 第二天 你就成了一个人普通人
[41:46] 20-L-14, this is Olympic-9, 20-L-14 这里是奥林匹克街9号
[41:48] we have your suspect here. 我们在这儿抓到了你的嫌疑犯
[41:50] One, Tracy Peters. 一个叫特蕾西·彼得斯的
[41:51] We’ve got her at 5th and Normandy 我会送她到诺曼底5号
[41:53] if you want to connect, over. 如果你想联系她 完毕
[41:57] Yeah, 14, en route. 好 14号收到
[42:01] En route. 收到
[42:11] I actually grew up right around here. 其实我就在这附近长大
[42:13] MacArthur park? 麦克·阿瑟公园吗
[42:14] Yep, right over there between Grand and Ocean. 就在格兰德和汪洋之间
[42:19] Shit. 该死
[42:20] When I was a kid you could still walk around anywhere back then. 我小的时候还可以到处走动
[42:24] You had the old theater over there on Alvarado. 还可以去阿尔瓦拉多的老剧院
[42:27] You got the lake on the other side of 7th over there. 你当时在第7街的对面找到了那片湖
[42:31] Man, you know, they drained that lake in ’87 你知道吧 伙计 他们在87年抽干了湖水
[42:34] they found ten guns. 发现了十把枪
[42:36] They drained it again 15 years later, they found 300. 15年后他们又抽干湖水 发现了300把
[42:42] Makes you wonder. 这不得不让你怀疑啊
[42:52] So your old man’s LAPD, 你爸是洛城警局的警察
[42:55] what’d you end up in Oakland for? 你去奥克兰干什么啊
[42:57] My parents split up when I was 10. 我父母在我十岁时离婚了
[42:59] My mom’s family was from Oakland, so we ended up there. 我母亲的家是奥克兰的 所以我们到那去了
[43:01] Then I got back down here four years ago, did the academy. 然后我4年前就回到这来上学了
[43:05] Couldn’t get on the job down here 在这里找不到工作
[43:07] so I ended up back up North. 所以最后还是去北边了
[43:08] Yeah, in General Services, right? 是啊 去了总务管理局 是吧
[43:10] Scurity detail. 做安保方面的工作
[43:11] Yeah, my first three years, yeah. 是啊 我的第一个三年的工作
[43:13] I was uh… I basically, sat in a chair outside 我当时 基本一天都坐在预算主管
[43:16] the Budget Director’s office all day. 办公室外的椅子上
[43:18] I was a fucking security guard. 就他妈是个保安
[43:21] Then my wife got into grad school at USC 然后我妻子去了南加州大学读研究生
[43:23] so we decided to come back down here. 所以我们决定回到这里
[43:27] Three years under my belt, 穿上这身制服三年以来
[43:28] this is my first night on the street. 这是我第一次夜训
[43:30] It took me three fuckin’ years 他妈的花费了我三年时间
[43:33] to become an actual cop. 才成为一个真正的警察
[43:34] Yeah, I was surprised. 是啊 我很惊讶
[43:36] What do you mean? 你指什么啊
[43:37] I didn’t know we had a spot. 我都不知道我们还有空位置
[43:40] Olympic. Patrol, I mean. 我是说奥林匹克街的巡逻岗
[43:42] What? 怎么了嘛
[43:44] I didn’t trade on my old man’s name to get down here. 我又不是靠我爸的名字调到这的
[43:46] Hey, hey. I didn’t say you did. 我又没那么说
[43:49] I get sick of hearing that shit. 我都听腻了那种屁话
[43:51] Everywhere I go, 我去哪大家都说
[43:52] oh, you’re Nick Holland’s kid. 你是尼克·霍兰德的孩子啊
[43:52] Like I’m looking for a free pass or something. 搞得好像我要一张免费通行证一样
[44:06] She likes to worry about me. 她总是很担心我
[44:08] She checks in every couple hours, it’s our good luck thing. 她每两小时查一次 是我们的幸运数字
[44:12] Are you superstitious? 你迷信吗
[44:15] What, you’re not? 怎么了 你不迷信吗
[44:16] Why? 为什么要迷信呢
[44:18] What about the thing you’re wearin’ around your neck? 那你脖子上戴的那个东西是怎么回事呢
[44:19] What, this? My St. Anthony medal? 什么 这个吗 我的圣·安东尼勋章吗
[44:21] Yeah, that’s not superstitious? 是啊 这不是迷信吗
[44:23] You know who St. Anthony is? 你知道圣·安东尼是谁吗
[44:25] No. 不知道
[44:27] He’s the patron saint of finding things and lost people. 他是寻找事物和迷失的人的主保
[44:31] Hm, sounds like a cop. 听起来像个警察
[44:34] I put this on every day before I go on shift. 我每天上班前都戴上它
[44:39] I see it in the mirror, 我从镜子里看着它
[44:41] it reminds me of what I’m doing out here. 提醒我在这里做的事
[44:56] 459 burglary in progress. 在北圣费尔南多和默塞德
[44:58] North San Fernando and Merced, 发生入室行窃
[44:59] any available units please 10-98. 所有空闲单位请前往支援
[45:55] Fuck. 操
[45:55] She give you any trouble? 她给你添麻烦了吗
[45:57] Little bit. 有点
[45:58] EDP call goes out, we respond. 调度中心一下指令 我们就响应了
[46:01] As soon as we arrive, we can see she’s on something. 我们一到 就看见她在吸毒
[46:03] Now what it sounds like she tries to skip out on the bill 现在看起来她想逃单
[46:06] and things get a little rough between her and the manager, 她和跟她一起的那个小杂种
[46:08] and the mutt she was in here with. 跟经理闹得很不愉快
[46:10] We got ’em separated, wanted to hold her ’til you got here. 我们把他们分开了 想在你到之前看住她
[46:15] No. 不
[46:17] Fuck you, Ray. 去你的 雷
[46:20] You can’t keep doing this shit. 你不能一直做这种事
[46:23] Jim is fucking dead. You can’t keep– 吉姆他妈的要死了 你不能一直
[46:46] This is fucking stupid. 这他妈太蠢了
[46:47] I told that asshole I didn’t have any money, 我跟那混蛋讲我没有钱
[46:51] that I had to go to the ATM. 必须要去自助取款机取出来
[46:53] But he wouldn’t fucking let me go. 但那混蛋不肯让我走
[46:55] And then he started putting his hands all over me, 然后他把手放我身上
[46:57] he started grabbing me. 开始掐我
[46:58] You see this? 看见这个了吗
[46:59] Look, it’s already started fucking bruising. 看 已经有淤青了
[47:02] You see that? 你看见了吗
[47:22] No, no. 不 别
[47:24] I know what you’re gonna do. 我知道你要做什么
[47:25] You’d gonna go what you always fucking do. 你要做你一直都在做的事
[47:28] You can’t keep doing this. 你不能一直这么做啊
[47:30] Floyd is a good person. 弗洛伊德是个好人
[47:33] He’s a good guy. 他是个好市民
[47:35] Is he? 是吗
[47:36] – Fuck you. – He a good guy? Floyd? -去你的 -你确定吗 弗洛伊德
[47:38] – Don’t. – Floyd’s a good guy? -别这样 -弗洛伊德是好人吗
[47:39] Fuck you, Ray. 去你的 雷
[47:44] He’s a good person? 他是个好人吗
[48:03] Yeah. 找到了
[48:14] I don’t have to take this shit from you, Ray. 你没资格这样对我 雷
[48:16] You of all fucking people. 尤其是你
[48:20] Why don’t you get the fuck out of my life. 你他妈的为什么不离开我的生活
[48:23] Get the fuck out of my life. 滚出我的生活
[48:40] You gonna fuckin’ say something? 你他妈不打算说点什么吗
[48:44] All right. 好吧
[48:45] Where is she, Tracy? 她在哪 特蕾西
[48:48] – Fuck you. – Tracy. -去你的 -特蕾西
[48:50] – Fuck you. – Tracy. -去你的 -特蕾西
[48:52] – Tracy. – No. -特蕾西 -不
[48:54] Leave me the fuck alone, okay? 让我一个人静静 好吗
[48:56] Where is she? 她在哪
[48:59] I can’t do this right now, Ray. 我现在不能告诉你 雷
[49:01] I just can’t do this right now. 我现在就是不能告诉你啊
[49:03] – She’s been gone a month. – I can’t. -她走了一个月了 -我不能说
[49:05] You’ve been too fucked up to notice? 你嗨到没注意到吗
[49:06] I can’t do this, Ray. 我不能说 雷
[49:07] I can’t, I can’t do this. 不能 我不能说
[49:09] – Okay. – Okay. -行 -好吧
[49:14] Who’d you leave her with? 你把她丢给谁了呢
[49:18] I can’t do this. 我不能说啊
[49:18] Just, give me a name. 就 给我个名字
[49:23] Yeah? 好吗
[49:26] Tell me. 告诉我
[49:29] I don’t know. 我不知道
[49:35] It was a girl I worked with. 就是一个和我一起工作的女孩
[49:40] They said she would be fine. 他们说她会没事的
[49:42] They promised she would be fine. 他们保证她会没事的
[49:47] She’s nine years old. 她才九岁啊
[49:50] Fuck you, Ray. 去你的 雷
[49:51] What the fuck do you want me to do? 那你他妈的想让我做什么啊
[49:53] Jim is fucking dead, God damn it. 吉姆已经死了 操
[49:56] He’s fucking dead! 他已经死了
[50:01] You listen to me. 你给我听好了
[50:06] Floyd had nothing to do with this. 弗洛伊德和这件事没任何关系
[50:08] You don’t know him. 你不了解他
[50:11] You don’t, he’s– 你不知道 他是
[50:13] Does this square her up? 这些钱够付她的账了吗
[50:18] Ray, I just want my girl back. 雷 我只想让我女儿回来
[50:21] I just want my little girl back. 只想要我女儿回来
[50:26] You’re her mother. 你是她母亲
[50:34] You’re her mother, Tracy. 你是她妈 特蕾西
[50:41] For God’s sake. 我的天呐
[50:53] Fuck you, Ray. 去你的 雷
[50:58] Hold her overnight. 看住她 到明天早上
[50:59] Leave me the fuck alone. 别他妈管我
[51:01] Tell them it’s Jim Peters’ wife. 跟他们说这是吉姆·彼得斯的妻子
[51:04] And kick her in the morning. 然后早上把她放了
[51:06] Yeah, no problem. 好的 没问题
[51:07] Hey, we run a 29 and 我们调阅了通缉令
[51:09] this one comes up with an open warrant 然后发现这位头上有一个未出庭的
[51:10] for failure to appear. 公开通缉令
[51:11] Give me a minute. 给我点时间
[51:12] All right. 好的
[51:14] Stop trying to fix me, Ray. 别想着带我回到正轨 雷
[51:35] Ray, whoa, whoa, whoa, hey man, hey, hey, hey. 雷 你好啊 哥们
[51:37] I already know what you’re gonna say. 我已经知道你要说什么了
[51:38] Listen to me, man. 听我说 哥们
[51:39] I swear, I didn’t do it. 我发誓不是我干的
[51:40] Turn around. 转过去
[51:43] Come on. 快点
[51:44] She’s a junkie, man, you know that, all right? 她是个瘾君子 哥们 你懂的 是吧
[51:45] Junkie’s gonna say, whatever they’re gonna say, all right? 瘾君子说的话不能信 对吧
[51:48] You know that, man. 哥们 你知道的
[51:50] I wanna help you, Floyd. 我想帮你 弗洛伊德
[51:52] You believe that, don’t ya? 你相信我 是吧
[51:54] Yeah. 是啊
[51:55] Hey, hey, hey, before you say anything, okay? 你先听我说
[51:57] Me and her, we’re done. 我和她之间结束了
[51:58] We’re done, all right, I’m gone, I’m gone, whatever you say, 我们结束了 好吧 不管你说什么
[52:00] whatever you want, I’m gone. 你想要什么 我就走
[52:02] Take your shoes and socks off, Floyd. 脱掉你的鞋和袜子 弗洛伊德
[52:06] They already searched me, man. I ain’t holdin’. 他们已经搜过我身了 伙计 我没藏毒
[52:07] No, they didn’t search you, they patted you down. 不 他们没搜你 他们只拍了你
[52:09] There’s a difference. 是有区别的
[52:10] Go ahead. 继续脱
[52:17] Take your socks off, one at a time. 把你的袜子脱掉 一次脱一只
[52:19] Don’t you fuckin’ flick ’em at me. 别他妈的超我扔
[52:21] Just throw ’em over there. 扔在那就行了
[52:23] All right, get up. 好了 站起来
[52:26] Stand up. 站起来
[52:27] Stand here. 站到这
[52:30] Your shirt and your pants, take ’em off. 把你的衣服和裤子也脱掉
[52:34] Right here on the side of the road? 就在路边脱吗
[52:38] All right, all right, all right. 好吧 行 我这就脱
[52:42] Is this shit really necessary, Ray? 这真的有必要吗 雷
[52:48] Oh, I get it. You’re hittin’ it, aren’t you? 明白了 你喜欢她 是吧
[52:51] Old cop’s gone, you wanna warm his seat. 老搭档走了 你想替他照顾他的妻子
[52:54] Hey, whatever, man. 没事的 伙计
[52:55] She’s nothin’ but a junkie piece of ass anyway. 她反正就是个混蛋瘾君子
[53:02] See, when you talk like that, Floyd, 明白了吧 你说那种话 弗洛伊德
[53:04] it makes me think you don’t want me to help you but I do. 让我有一种热脸贴了冷屁股的感觉
[53:08] I wanna help you, Floyd. 我想帮你 弗洛伊德
[53:10] Okay? 好吗
[53:12] Get your shorts down. 脱掉你的内裤
[53:14] What? 什么
[53:15] Come on, you’ve been in County plenty of times, 快点 你进监狱很多次了
[53:16] you know the drill, take ’em down. 你知道流程 脱掉它
[53:27] Lift your sack up. 把你的屌提起来
[53:29] Lift it up. 提起来
[53:31] Turn around. 转过去 背对我
[53:34] Spread ’em. 拨开屁股
[53:39] There, now you’ve been searched. You see the difference? 这才叫被搜过身了 明白区别了吗
[53:46] No, no, no, no, I didn’t say put ’em back on. 不 不 不 我没说穿上
[53:53] Where’s the girl? 女孩在哪
[53:55] No, no, no, no, no, no. 不 不 不
[53:56] I don’t know nothin’ about that shit. 我一点都不知道
[53:57] Floyd. 弗洛伊德
[53:58] I don’t know anything about that. 我根本就不知道
[53:59] Is that what she said I did? 她是这么说的吗
[54:00] She’s a fuckin’ junkie, man. She’s a junkie. 她就是个混蛋瘾君子 哥们 她是瘾君子
[54:02] I don’t know anything about it. She’s a fucking junkie. 我一点都不知道 她是个瘾君子啊
[54:03] Floyd. 弗洛伊德 快说
[54:05] That girl’s a fuckin’ junkie, man. 那女孩是个瘾君子 哥们
[54:06] I will beat your balls off and I will fucking 我会把你的蛋蛋打下来
[54:07] feed them to you one at a time. 然后一个一个塞到你嘴里
[54:09] Now you tell me where the fuck she is. 现在快告诉我她在哪
[54:11] I don’t know. 我不知道啊
[54:12] You got got any idea what you’re asking? 你知道你在问什么吗
[54:13] Where?! 在哪啊
[54:14] Fuck, Ray, fuck! 操 雷 操
[54:16] All right. 我说
[54:18] It’s that 187 red label shit, man. 叫红标187 伙计
[54:20] There’s these guys that cook it. 是这些人做的毒
[54:21] What’s that? Is that like meth? 做的什么啊 是像冰毒一样吗
[54:23] Yeah, yeah. It’s that good shit though, 是的 没错 不过都是上等货
[54:25] not that beaner shit that took over East LA. 不是东洛杉矶都在吸的墨西哥佬的垃圾
[54:27] You’re not Mexican, right? Fuck, sorry. 你不是墨西哥人吧 操 抱歉
[54:31] Point is, they got kids. 重要的是 他们有孩子
[54:33] What do you mean kids? 什么孩子
[54:33] – Kids. – What’s that mean? -就是孩子 -什么意思
[54:35] Like, fucking kids carrying shit, man. Distribution weight. 就是用孩子运毒 伙计 分销可卡因
[54:38] They figure no one’ll look twice at ’em. 他们知道没人会多看小孩一眼
[54:40] So, I’m workin’ this corner over on Ingram 我本来是在英格拉姆一带活动
[54:42] and these 187 guys, they roll up on me, 然后这些187的人围攻我
[54:44] they say I jumped their spot. 非说我抢了他们的地盘
[54:44] Suddenly I owe them 10 grand. 莫名其妙我就欠了他们一万块钱
[54:47] So, I don’t have 10 grand. 我可没有一万块
[54:50] But I know they’re looking for kids, 但是我知道他们在招募小孩
[54:51] so, maybe I let them know where one is. 所以我就想着帮他们找一个
[54:55] Kailey. 凯莉
[54:56] Yeah, man, whatever her name is. 是吧 或者什么其他的名字
[54:59] Where? 她在哪儿
[55:00] I dunno. I don’t know, Ray, Ray, Ray. 我不知道 真的不知道 雷 雷 雷
[55:02] Fuck, I don’t know. 妈的 我不知道
[55:04] I don’t know, I don’t fuckin’ know, I swear. 我发誓 我真他妈不知道啊
[55:05] I swear to you, I swear to you, I don’t know. 我向你发誓 发誓我真的不知道
[55:06] Does she know about this? 那她知道这些吗
[55:09] Ray, whatever you need that to look like, that’s fine. 雷 你想怎么跟她解释都行 没问题
[55:11] That’s not what I asked you Floyd. 我没有问你这个 弗洛伊德
[55:13] Just tell me what you want me to say. 告诉我你想让我说什么
[55:15] I’ll say it. 我会照办
[55:17] Just tell me what you want me to say, Ray. 只要告诉我你想让我怎么说 雷
[55:19] I’ll say it, all right, man? 我一字不差地说 行不行 伙计
[55:22] It’s fine. 我都听你的
[55:23] Ray, please! 雷 拜托
[55:24] This one’s a collar on the open warrant. 这家伙是个被通缉的嫌犯
[55:26] And don’t give him his clothes back either. 也不用把衣服还给他
[55:28] Just throw him in County just like that. 就这么把他扔进拘留所
[55:30] No problem. 没问题
[55:31] Come on, Ray! 求你了 雷
[55:33] Get in the car. 上车
[55:34] What about my clothes? 那我的衣服呢
[55:36] Get in the fucking car. 快他妈上车
[55:37] What about my fuckin’ clothes? 我他妈的衣服怎么办
[55:42] I know, mind my own fuckin’ business. 我明白 管好我自己的事就行
[55:45] Hey, you see that? 瞧瞧你
[55:47] You’re learning shit already. 已经学会点东西了
[55:59] 02:16 20-L-14号巡逻车 霍利大街278号
[56:13] LAPD. 警察
[56:18] LAPD, anybody home? 洛城警局 有人在家吗
[56:24] Good evening, Miss. 晚上好 女士
[56:25] You the one that called to report a prowler? 是你报警说有偷窥狂吗
[56:28] Can I see some identification, please? 我能看下你的证件吗
[56:32] Sure. 当然
[56:33] I’m Officer Mandel and this here is Officer Holland. 我是曼德尔警官 这是霍兰德警官
[56:39] How do I know that this is real? 我怎么知道这是不是真的
[56:41] Like, I read all the time about fake badges 我总是看到伪造警徽的报道
[56:43] and fake uniforms and fake ID’s and then they trick you 还有假制服 假证件 然后他们会骗你
[56:47] and these people, they trick you into opening the door 这些人会骗你开门
[56:49] and then they 然后他们
[56:50] Would you open the door please? 请你把门打开好吗
[56:50] They kill you and then they rape you. 会杀了你 再强奸你
[56:52] Ma’am, would you open the door please? 女士 请开下门好吗
[56:56] Thank you. 谢谢
[56:57] Thank you, I’m so sorry, I just sometimes, 谢谢你 真抱歉 我只是有时
[56:59] I get these things, these thoughts 会有这些想法
[57:01] and I think of ’em sometimes and I just keep going 我一旦有了这样的想法 就会一直想
[57:03] and going and going. 停不下来
[57:04] First thing, ma’am, hang on a sec. 首先 女士 等一会儿
[57:06] Claire. 克莱尔
[57:07] This whole thing feels a whole lot less scary 这整件事会让我感到不那么可怕
[57:09] when you call me Claire. 如果你能叫我克莱尔
[57:10] Okay, all right, Claire. 好的 没问题 克莱尔
[57:12] Why don’t we start with you tellin’ me what happened?– 你能先告诉我到底发生了什么吗
[57:14] – Yeah. – Why don’t we start there? -好的 -不然我们先从这里开始说起
[57:15] I’ve been taking my medication, I have, and you know, 我一直在坚持服药 一直在吃 你懂吧
[57:18] I know that sometimes I see things 我也知道自己偶尔会恍惚
[57:21] but I know what’s real 但我知道什么是真的
[57:22] and what’s not real and I was getting dressed 什么不是真的 我刚才在换衣服
[57:24] and I saw him and he was looking at me 我看见他了 他在盯着我看
[57:26] and I could feel what he was doing with his thoughts. 我能感觉到他在用肮脏的思想意淫
[57:28] Take it easy, ma’am. 别太激动 女士
[57:32] You think I don’t know what you’re thinking 你以为我不知道你是怎么想的
[57:33] but I do because I can see it 但我知道 因为我能看出来
[57:35] and you’re looking at me and you’re thinking 你现在看着我 脑子里想的是
[57:37] that she’s crazy. 她疯了
[57:37] But I’ve had these people following me for the last three years 但是过去三年一直有人跟踪我
[57:40] and now they’ve got these drones 现在他们都用上无人机了
[57:41] and they’ve got these nano bugs and they can hear everything 还有纳米窃听器 他们能听见
[57:44] that I’m saying and then I think 我说的一切 现在我感觉
[57:46] that they’re trying to kill me and nobody cares– 他们想要杀了我 但是没人在乎
[57:48] – Take a breath. – Nobody cares. -喘口气 -没人在乎我
[57:50] Take a breath. Calm down, breathe, just breathe. 喘口气 冷静 深呼吸 呼吸
[57:55] 14, standby. 14号待命
[57:56] No, no, no, no, are they talking about me? 不 不 不 不 他们是在说我吗
[57:58] That’s how they find you, they track you. 他们就是这么找到你的 他们会追踪你
[58:00] They track you. 他们跟踪你
[58:02] I’m gonna go look around outside of the unit, okay? 我现在去检查一下房子四周 好吗
[58:03] Now, there’s nobody else in the house with you, right? 房子里没有其他人跟你在一起吧
[58:06] No unlicensed animals, no dogs in the backyard 没有未经许可的动物 后院也没有狗
[58:08] gonna bite me or anything? 会咬我一口什么的
[58:10] No, it’s just, it’s just, just, just me. 没有 就 就只有我
[58:10] Okay. 好的
[58:12] I, you are trying to confuse me. 你 你这是在迷惑我
[58:14] I know, what you’re doing. 我可你知道你在干什么
[58:16] You’re trying to 你想
[58:17] Nobody’s tryin’ to confuse you, Claire. 没人想迷惑你 克莱尔
[58:18] Okay? 明白吗
[58:19] Officer Holland is gonna stay right here with you 霍兰德警官会在这里陪着你
[58:21] while I have a look around. 我得先四处看看
[58:22] Okay. 好吧
[58:25] Okay. Thank you! 没问题 谢谢了
[58:29] I’m sorry. 真抱歉
[58:31] About all the trouble you must think that I’m just– 添了这么多麻烦 你一定
[58:33] Oh no look, it’s no trouble ma’am. It’s what we’re here for. 别担心 女士 我们就是来解决麻烦的
[58:36] Claire. You keep not calling me Claire. 是克莱尔 你一直不叫我名字
[58:37] It’s not ma’am or Miss. 我不是什么女士 或者小姐
[58:42] What’s your name? 你叫什么
[58:43] Nick. Nick Holland, Officer Holland. 尼克 尼克·霍兰德 霍兰德警官
[58:46] Nick. 尼克
[58:48] Are you sure I can’t get you anything? 你真的不想喝点什么
[58:52] Miss, your 小姐 您的
[58:53] Claire. 克莱尔
[58:55] Your robe. 你的睡袍
[58:56] You don’t have to get shy with me. 你不用对我这么害羞
[59:05] Look, yeah, you’re very nice, ma’am. 听着 您人很好 女士
[59:10] Can I please have my– 请还给我
[59:11] It’s a clip-on. 是夹上去的
[59:12] Ray, I’m gonna need you on the porch, ASAP. 雷 我需要你赶快回到门廊上 立刻马上
[59:14] Please come in for just a few minutes. 就进来待一会儿嘛
[59:15] What the fuck is this shit? 这他妈是在干什么
[59:18] Sir, I’m gonna need you to stay back, please. 先生 你得呆在原地别过来
[59:20] That’s my fucking wife, asshole. 那可是我老婆 混蛋
[59:21] What the fuck’s goin’ on here? 这他妈是怎么一回事
[59:23] This woman reported a possible intruder. 这位女士报警说有人闯进她家了
[59:25] No, Lester, Lester, he tried to force his way in 不是的 莱斯特 莱斯特 是他想要闯进来
[59:26] and he was gonna arrest me– 他还想要逮捕我
[59:28] Ma’am, ma’am, please! 女士 女士 拜托
[59:29] And he made me take off my clothes, Lester! 他还强迫我脱衣服 莱斯特
[59:30] And he was tryin’ to arrest me. 他要逮捕我
[59:31] Get the fuck away from her, now. 离她远点 快点
[59:32] Put the hammer down! 把锤子放下
[59:34] Fuck you, you think I’m afraid of you, motherfucker? 操你妈 你以为我怕你啊 混蛋
[59:35] – Put it down! – No! -放下 -不
[59:36] – Put the hammer down! – God damn it! -把锤子放下 -该死的
[59:37] Drop it! 放下
[59:39] Drop that hammer, asshole! 放下锤子 混蛋
[59:40] – Fuck you! – Do it! -操你妈 -快放下
[59:41] Ma’am, get back in the house. 女士 回到屋里去
[59:42] Put the hammer down! 把锤子放下
[59:43] Drop that fuckin’ hammer, right now! 快他妈放下该死的锤子 立刻
[59:46] Fuck you! 去你妈
[59:46] God damn it, drop it! 该死 快给我放下
[59:49] Down, God damn it. 跪下 该死的
[59:52] Get down on your knees. 跪下去
[59:53] Lester. 莱斯特
[59:55] Down on your knees. Put your nose in the dirt. 跪下 把脸贴在地上
[59:58] Fuckin’ arms out at your side. Do it. Cuff him. 胳膊放在身体两侧 照做 拷上他
[1:00:01] Ma’am, step away. 女士 离他远点
[1:00:02] Fuck you, get the fuck off me. 操你妈 放开我
[1:00:04] Give me your fucking left arm! Give it to me– 把他妈左手给我 快给我
[1:00:06] Get the fuck off of me! 从我身上滚开
[1:00:11] No! 不要啊
[1:00:14] – Stop resisting! – Fuck you! -别挣扎了 -去你妈的
[1:00:17] God damn it! 见了鬼了
[1:00:20] Ma’am! Stop it! 女士 停下
[1:00:22] Stop it! 住手
[1:00:23] It’s Claire, God damn it! 我叫克莱尔 该死的
[1:00:25] 02:21 20-L-14号巡逻车 245收押
[1:00:33] God damn. 该死的
[1:00:35] You all right? 你还好吗
[1:00:39] Here. 给你
[1:00:45] Jesus Christ. 老天爷
[1:00:47] 20-L-14, I got en route with a 10-15, 20-L-14 我在路上 逮捕了一名罪犯
[1:00:50] officer involved assault. 罪名袭警
[1:00:52] Roger that, 14. 收到 14号
[1:00:54] Fuck the police! 操你妈的警察
[1:00:56] How many times have you had to discharge that on duty? 执勤过程中你被迫开过几次枪
[1:00:59] Fuckin’ throws you don’t it? Almost havin’ to pop somebody? 是不是把你吓着了 差点要向他开枪
[1:01:03] Yeah, it does. 是的
[1:01:04] Five. 5次
[1:01:05] In 25 years? 25年里
[1:01:07] Yep. 没错
[1:01:08] Once, 22 years ago in Filipinotown, 第一次是22年前在菲律宾镇
[1:01:10] I was serving a warrant 执行搜查令的时候
[1:01:13] Traffic stop in North Hollywood, the second time. 第二次是北好莱坞 路检的时候
[1:01:16] Twice in ’08. 还有两次在08年
[1:01:18] Fifth time was that Gas ‘n Sip a couple months ago. 第五次是几个月前的那次在便利店
[1:01:20] Right. 对
[1:01:22] Back when I started out 当我刚开始的时候
[1:01:23] the only thing they’d outfit you with was a four shell 1100 他们只会给你配一把四壳1100
[1:01:25] and an eight shot .45. 和一把八发子弹的45
[1:01:27] Nobody carried anything high capacity. 没人会配任何高性能的东西
[1:01:29] The only guys who did was SWAT. 只有特种兵才会
[1:01:31] Nobody had to wear a fuckin’ vest. 没人需要穿个傻叉防弹背心
[1:01:34] It’s a different world out here now. 现在形势不一样了
[1:01:37] What was it like back then? 过去是什么样的
[1:01:38] It was different. 是不一样的
[1:01:40] You started out in Rampart, right? 你是从堡垒区干起的 对吧
[1:01:43] You had a little more leeway back then, 那时候你有更多的容错空间
[1:01:44] you know, you didn’t have some armchair lawyer 也没有什么坐着轮椅的律师
[1:01:46] with a cellphone camera on every street corner 拿着手机在每个街角拍拍拍
[1:01:48] just lookin’ for you to fuck up. 就等着你犯错误
[1:01:51] Now you guys coming up, pretty soon they’re gonna slap 现在你们来了 估计他们很快会
[1:01:53] that fuckin’ body cam on ya. 给你配上该死的执法摄像头
[1:01:55] Suddenly you got no room to work, you know? 你一下就没有办事的空间了
[1:01:59] You guys will be too terrified to do any real obs work. 很多务实的工作你们都会吓得不敢去做
[1:02:01] You just sit here and work the box, make your numbers, 你只能坐在这里 机械地执行任务
[1:02:05] put some Franks in the tank. 抓一些犯事的人进去
[1:02:10] They’ve even been phasing out all the old Crown Vics. 他们甚至要淘汰所有老式警车
[1:02:12] You know that? 你知道吗
[1:02:14] In two years, all gone. 两年后 都没了
[1:02:19] Different job now. 干的不是以前的活了
[1:02:23] You ever carry a throw down piece? 你身上有用来甩锅的武器吗
[1:02:23] 在美国有时警察误以为嫌疑人要掏枪而率先击倒对方\h但事后被证明嫌疑人并未携带枪支 某些警察为了防止因这样的失误被问责 随身多带一样武器以便扔向对方处\h造成对方持有武器的假象
[1:02:30] I don’t think that’s the kind of question you should be askin’. 我想这不是你该问的问题吧
[1:02:34] I mean, it’s just a question. 我就是想问一下
[1:02:37] Look man, it’s a can of worms. 伙计 这可是个麻烦事
[1:02:42] I just hear some guys do. That’s all. 我听说有些人就是这样做了
[1:02:46] You got a guy does home invasions, right? 你抓到了一个经常入室抢劫的家伙
[1:02:49] Does this one house, husband, wife, two little girls. 这是一个有老婆 老公以及两个女孩的家
[1:02:52] Ties ’em up, decides he’s gonna go all the way on this one 这个抢劫犯把他们绑起来 并且决定
[1:02:56] on this one he goes full Viking. 一条道走到底 做个彻底的混蛋
[1:02:58] Okay, rapes the wife and the two little girls right in front 他当着丈夫的面强奸了老婆和两个小姑娘
[1:03:01] of the husband, douses the place with accelerant, 然后把这地方浇上助燃剂
[1:03:03] and burns ’em all alive. 把一家人活活烧死
[1:03:04] Oh my God. 上帝呀
[1:03:06] Hundred different leads out on this asshole. 上百条线索都指向这个混蛋
[1:03:08] Some cop gets the drop on him 某个警察偶然发现他
[1:03:10] coming out of some ex-girlfriend’s basement. 从他某个前女友的地下室走出来
[1:03:13] Has him. 就把他抓住了
[1:03:14] This fuckin’ guy is unarmed. 这混蛋没带武器
[1:03:16] All right? 明白吗
[1:03:18] It’s in that moment this cop finds out. 就是那个时候警察发现了
[1:03:21] Finds out what? 发现了什么
[1:03:23] What he can and cannot live with. 发现什么是他能忍受的什么是不能忍受的
[1:03:26] A guy has to make a call like that, 他不得不做一个决定
[1:03:28] I’m not gonna judge ’em one way or the other. 我不会随便去评价他们
[1:03:31] So take him in. 那就把他抓起来
[1:03:33] Keep a clean conscience. 为心无愧
[1:03:34] Don’t let him win. 不要让他赢
[1:03:36] Yeah? It’s that easy, is it? 是吗 就这么简单吗
[1:03:38] How is it hard? 这有多难
[1:03:40] I’m sayin’ that’s me, I’d take him in. 我就是这样的 我会把他抓起来
[1:03:43] All right and you know that to a certainty? 好吧 你能确定会这么做吗
[1:03:46] I don’t think I know anything to a certainty. 我不认为有什么是可以确定的
[1:03:48] That’s all I’m sayin’. 这就是我要说的
[1:03:51] You don’t know how you gonna react to somethin’ 对有些事你不知道会做出怎样的反应
[1:03:52] until you’re in the middle of it, yeah? 直到你置身其中 不是吗
[1:03:54] So, you take steps, carry a throw down piece, you know, 你采取措施 带上一把备用枪
[1:03:58] whatever, you keep your options open. 无论如何你都有选择的权利
[1:04:01] My dad never really talked about any of it. 我爸从来不和我说这些
[1:04:04] The job I mean, not to any of us. 我的意思是 不和我们任何人谈论工作
[1:04:06] Thing I remember, was my dad sittin’ 我只记得他总是坐在沙发上
[1:04:08] on the couch watching TV. 看电视
[1:04:11] He’d come home, pretend you weren’t there, 他回到家 假装看不到你
[1:04:13] dinner, he wouldn’t say anything… 晚饭的时候 他一言不发
[1:04:15] My mom got sick of that eventually, I guess. 我想 我妈最终对这一切感到了厌烦
[1:04:21] So, you still see your old man? 所以你还惊常见你老爸吗
[1:04:22] No. Well once after high school, that was about it. 高中毕业后见过一次 然后就没见过了
[1:04:27] If you weren’t on the job he didn’t give a shit. 如果你没工作他也不会在乎
[1:04:30] He doesn’t know my wife, won’t know my kid. 他不认识我老婆孩子
[1:04:32] He wouldn’t give a shit one way or the other. 不管怎样他都不会在乎
[1:04:35] I was thinkin’ about that the other day. 前几天我一直在想这些
[1:04:38] What would it be like, right? 那会是什么样子呢
[1:04:40] You have this little baby, you’re holdin’ ’em 你有自己的一个孩子 你把他抱在怀里
[1:04:42] in your arms, it’s nothin’ but unconditional love. 无条件的去爱他
[1:04:46] And they get older and they want absolutely nothing 当他们长大了 他们却根本不想和你有
[1:04:50] to do with you. 任何联系
[1:04:52] I lose sleep over that, man. 为此我失眠了
[1:04:54] I have this little girl and she ain’t even born yet. 我已经有了个还没出生的小女孩
[1:04:58] I’m worried someday I’m gonna do something so stupid 我很担心有一天我做了一些愚蠢的事
[1:05:01] that she’s never gonna wanna see me again. 然后她就再也不想看到我了
[1:05:14] Look at this fuckin’ guy. 看看这个混蛋
[1:05:17] This is cool. 这个很酷
[1:05:18] Yeah, you like it? 是吗 你喜欢吗
[1:05:19] You’re out on patrol, 你正在巡逻
[1:05:20] you wanna think of your zone like a habitat, right? 把你的地盘当成一个栖息地
[1:05:23] You wanna keep it healthy, keep it peaceful. 你想保持这块地方健康和平
[1:05:29] You got a wild animal loose in your habitat, 但有个野兽闯进了你的地盘
[1:05:31] you got a problem. 你的麻烦就来了
[1:05:34] What’s the deal with you guys anyway? 你和这家伙到底有什么问题
[1:05:37] Fucking guy’s off the rails half the time, 这混蛋有一半时间都是神经错乱的
[1:05:39] he knows I know it. 他知道我知道这事
[1:05:43] A guy like him, nobody ever calls him on his shit. 像他这样的人都没有人会打电话给他
[1:05:47] Fuck, I can’t believe we’re 我都不相信我和这家伙
[1:05:48] on the same job as this guy. 干着同一份工作
[1:05:51] He ain’t on my fuckin’ job. 他可不是我的工作
[1:05:54] Thanks. Whoa, what the fuck. 谢谢 你想干嘛
[1:05:59] Aw, shit. 混蛋
[1:06:04] Stay here. 呆在这里
[1:06:05] What are you talkin’ about, I’m coming with you. 你在说什么 我和你是一起的
[1:06:07] Just stay in the God damn car. 呆在这该死的车里
[1:06:11] What the fuck? 这是干嘛
[1:06:13] You want 50,000 volts stuck up your ass? 你想要50000伏的棍子插进你屁股吗
[1:06:15] ‘Cause I will tase the shit out of you. 因为我现在还能闻到你拉的屎味
[1:06:16] – Calm down, okay? – Get back. -保持冷静好吗 -退回去
[1:06:18] Knock it the the fuck off. 给我滚开
[1:06:21] Get back, back up. 退后 退后
[1:06:24] Yo Jack she said you had a small dick! 杰克 她说你的老二很小
[1:06:27] Everybody calm the hell down! 大家保持冷静
[1:06:30] Think you can grab my tit like that asshole?! 混蛋你以为你可以像这样抓我奶子吗
[1:06:32] Oh now we didn’t like it? Now we don’t like it? 现在我们不喜欢这么做了是吗
[1:06:36] What the fuck! 什么鬼
[1:06:38] Don’t touch her! 别碰她
[1:06:40] Well, then go home! 好 那就回家吧
[1:06:41] 20-L-14 I’m gonna need a couple of units 20-L-14 我需要增援
[1:06:43] at Normandy and Westmont. 地点是诺曼底和韦斯特蒙特
[1:06:44] Sir, I’d like to make a complaint, right now. 警官 我现在就要投诉
[1:06:47] My name is Mandy– 我的名字是曼迪
[1:06:49] Shut the fuck up! 闭嘴
[1:06:52] No one gives a fuck what her name is– 没人在乎她叫什么
[1:06:54] Shut up… Shut the fuck up! 闭嘴 快点给我闭嘴
[1:07:08] 20-L-14, shots fired… 20-L-14 有人开枪
[1:07:10] Hey! Come here! 到这儿来
[1:07:11] No, no, no! 不 不 不
[1:07:15] Put the gun down, now! 把枪放下 立刻
[1:07:17] What the fuck is wrong with you? 你是脑子进水了吗
[1:07:24] You good? 你还好吗
[1:07:28] What happened? 发生什么了
[1:07:30] The little fuck threw a God damn can of Spaghettios at me. 那个小混蛋朝我扔了一个意大利面罐头
[1:07:33] Damnit, go get the fucking car! 该死的 快点上车
[1:07:36] Holland! 霍兰德
[1:07:43] 20-L-14, I’m in a foot pursuit 20-L-14 我在徒步追击一个
[1:07:45] of an African-American male, red doo rag, 戴红色头巾穿黑棕色连帽衫
[1:07:48] tan and black hoodie and blue jeans. 以及蓝色牛仔裤的非洲裔美国男性
[1:07:50] Please advise. 请给指示
[1:07:52] Roger that, 14. 14号 收到
[1:07:53] Foot pursuit East of Normandie, 徒步诺曼底东面
[1:07:54] suspect is an African-American male, 嫌疑人是非洲裔美国男性
[1:07:56] black and tan hoodie, please respond code 3. 黑褐色连帽衫 请回复 代码3
[1:08:04] Get on the fucking ground or I will shoot you! 趴到地上不然我就开枪了
[1:08:15] Get up! 起来
[1:08:16] Oh shit! 混蛋
[1:08:17] Yo, you got some serious air time dude. 你能上新闻了
[1:08:19] Get the fuck up, you’re not fuckin’ hurt 快点起来
[1:08:21] you motherfucker. 别装死
[1:08:22] You think you can step to my fucking partner like that? 你以为你能那样对我的搭档吗
[1:08:24] I will fucking end you, I’ll give the– 我这就把你干了 让我给你
[1:08:25] Hey! 嘿
[1:08:26] – Get the fuck – Mother fucker! -滚开 -混蛋
[1:08:29] Get up. 起来
[1:08:30] Get the fuck off me! 放开我
[1:08:32] Don’t put your hands on him. 别碰我
[1:08:33] 20-L-14, suspect is down. 20-L-14 疑犯倒下了
[1:08:37] Fucking he saw it! 他目睹了这一切
[1:08:38] Roger that, 14. 收到 14号
[1:08:39] The motherfucker drew down on the rookie 那个混蛋想靠近那个菜鸟
[1:08:41] and he was gonna fuckin’ do him, man, 他要对菜鸟动手
[1:08:43] I had to take him down. 我不得不撞他
[1:08:43] I had no fuckin’ choice. 我没的选
[1:08:46] Right? 我说的对吗
[1:08:54] Yeah. 是的
[1:08:55] Right! Okay, well, fuck you. 就是这样
[1:08:57] Hey, what the fuck are you– 你们在干嘛
[1:08:59] Get back inside. 回屋子里去
[1:09:00] What do you think you’re 你以为你是谁
[1:09:01] Hey, touch me again and see what the fuck happens. 你再碰我一下看看会有什么后果
[1:09:03] Touch me again and see what the fuck happens. 你再碰我一下看看会有什么后果
[1:09:06] Hey, come on. 别这样
[1:09:07] Fuckin’ save this little fuckin’ pricks life 我救了这个小混蛋的命
[1:09:09] and this is the fuckin’ thanks– fuck that. 他就是这么谢我的 混蛋
[1:09:11] Hey, Ray. 雷
[1:09:12] Nice fucking patrol zone, motherfucker. 你这边的巡逻区不错啊
[1:09:17] Smell that? 闻到了吗
[1:09:19] I think he shit himself. 我觉得他拉在身上了
[1:09:24] Boom. 嘣
[1:09:29] Jack. 杰克
[1:09:44] 03:25 20-L-14号巡逻车 张伯伦大街西 2566号
[1:09:46] Yeah, I got all your messages. 是的 你的信息我都收到了
[1:09:48] Yeah, look, honey, I’m sorry I didn’t check in. 是 宝贝 抱歉我刚才没看到
[1:09:52] I know. 我知道
[1:09:55] Yeah, well, honey I’m working. 是的 宝贝我在工作
[1:09:58] I can’t always stop what I’m doing to send a text. 我不能总是停下工作给你发短信
[1:10:03] Yeah, well I’ll– 我会的
[1:10:04] Hey, I’m not saying that. 我没这么说
[1:10:07] Of course I wouldn’t do that, you know that. 我当然不会那么做 你知道的
[1:10:09] – -The way I hear it, 据我所知是这样的
[1:10:10] these people like to cycle kids in and out. 这些人喜欢把孩子到处转移
[1:10:11] They don’t want anyone figuring out a routine. 他们不希望别人找到固定的路线
[1:10:13] Illegals too. 非法移民也一样
[1:10:15] When they’re finished with ’em 当他们任务结束后
[1:10:16] they put ’em on a van or something. 他们就把这些人装在货车上或别的什么
[1:10:18] Remember the alert that went out on that truck 还记得那辆发出警报声的卡车吗
[1:10:19] that burned up in Indio a couple weeks ago? 几周前它在印第奥烧毁了
[1:10:21] A bunch of wets tied up inside, 一群浑身湿透的人被绑在里面
[1:10:23] three of ’em were kids. 其中有三个是孩子
[1:10:24] Probably the same kinda deal. 很可能是一样的情况
[1:10:26] Well I gotta– hey. 好了 我得
[1:10:29] Okay, can I, I gotta, baby, 好的 宝贝 我会
[1:10:31] I gotta call you back later, okay? 我会晚点再打给你 好吗
[1:10:33] I’ll check in with you later. 我晚点再联系你
[1:10:34] I gotta go. 我要挂电话了
[1:10:36] What about this red label 187 shit, 关于那个红标187
[1:10:39] that ring any bells for you? 你有什么印象吗
[1:10:43] I got a buddy used to be a narc in Southeast 18, 我有个朋友曾在东南区18号当过缉毒员
[1:10:45] I’ll check with him. 我去问问他
[1:10:47] Thanks, Don. 谢谢你 唐
[1:10:55] Everything okay? 一切都还好吗
[1:10:57] Yeah, pregnant women, man. 没事 怀孕的女人
[1:11:00] Olympic patrol 20, be advised, 奥林匹克街巡逻 20号 请注意
[1:11:01] LA County Sheriff has a description on 洛杉矶治安官描述
[1:11:04] on multiple 211 and 245 violations, please stand by. 有嫌犯多次违反211和245条例 请待命
[1:11:08] Yeah, 14,10-44 好的 14号收到
[1:11:11] Are you sure? 你确定吗
[1:11:13] Yeah. 是的
[1:11:14] All good. 没事
[1:11:15] Let’s go. 出发
[1:11:30] Look, you got drama at home, 家里的琐事
[1:11:31] you gotta keep that shit at home, okay? 你就把它留在家里
[1:11:34] You can’t have it out here with you. 你不能把它带到工作中
[1:11:36] It’ll take your knees out, man. 这会拖累你
[1:11:38] It’ll make you blink. 让你分心
[1:11:39] I don’t have drama at home, okay? 我家里没事 好吗
[1:11:41] I told you, she’s pregnant. 我跟你说了 她怀孕了
[1:11:42] It just makes things a little more complicated, that’s all. 这事让很多事都变得有点复杂 就这样
[1:11:46] Okay. 那好吧
[1:11:48] Okay, what? 什么好吧
[1:11:49] Nothing. 没什么
[1:11:51] I was just wondering what your wife’s gonna think, 我只是很好奇你老婆会怎么想
[1:11:52] that’s all, you know, that broad back there in Koreatown. 你懂的 在韩国城的那个女的
[1:11:56] Oh, yeah, that’s funny. 有点好笑
[1:11:58] Hey, no judgment here, man. 我不做评论 伙计
[1:12:00] I go around back, everything’s copacetic 我绕到后面去 一切都很好
[1:12:02] I come back, she’s flashing bush, 我回来了 她光着身子
[1:12:04] got her husband swingin’ a fuckin’ roofin’ hammer at ya, 她丈夫抡着锤子要砸你
[1:12:07] it’s none of my business what went down when I was gone. 反正我当时不在 发生啥都和我无关
[1:12:10] Yeah, that woman was crazy, she was fuckin’ nuts. 那女的疯了 她就是一神经病
[1:12:13] While that poor bastard in the back of our squad car? 而咱们后面关着的那个滚蛋呢
[1:12:16] Cuffed, all beat to shit on account of 现在戴着手铐 因为他老婆的胡言乱语
[1:12:18] her mouth, his lip all split open. 被打得屁滚尿流 他嘴唇全裂开了
[1:12:19] You take a snapshot of that shit, okay? 你应该拍个照
[1:12:22] That is marriage. 这就是婚姻啊
[1:12:25] Okay. 好吧
[1:12:26] What? 咋了
[1:12:28] Look man, no offense but I mean, 哥们 没有冒犯你的意思
[1:12:29] you’ve been in the big game twice and you’re oh and two. 你已经结了两次婚了 又都离了
[1:12:34] That ain’t all it is anyway. 婚姻并不都是这样的
[1:12:36] Oh, okay, like what? 好 那还有啥
[1:12:38] What do you mean? 什么
[1:12:39] What else is it? 婚姻还有啥值得期待的吗
[1:12:40] I don’t know, how about having somebody to go home to 就比如说 你每天回家时
[1:12:43] that cares about you every day? 家里都有个贴心的人在等着你
[1:12:45] Get a dog. 养条狗也一样
[1:12:46] Okay, well, I don’t know. 就算是吧
[1:12:47] Fuck. How about not dying alone? 那再比如 有个人陪你一起到生命尽头
[1:12:50] What, are you gonna take her with you? 怎么着 你还想带着你老婆一起死吗
[1:12:52] We all die alone, kid. 大家都是各死各的 小子
[1:12:54] It’s pretty much the only thing you’re really guaranteed of. 这大概是唯一可以确定的事
[1:12:56] That’s a death and taxes scenario. 就像板上钉钉的事实
[1:12:58] Okay, here we go. 好吧好吧
[1:12:59] You got a fuckin’ philosophy for everything. 怎么说都是你有理
[1:13:01] Hey, I got experiences. 当然 我是过来人
[1:13:05] That’s all. 仅此而已
[1:13:06] Yeah, what’d it get you? 你得意个啥
[1:13:07] You got 25 years, you’re still in a patrol unit. 你当了25年警察 还只是个巡夜的
[1:13:11] You go home, you got nobody. 回家也没人疼
[1:13:13] I’m supposed to eat shit 我有点追求
[1:13:15] because I want something past all that? 难道还会活得不如你吗
[1:13:17] Nope. 不是
[1:13:19] LA County Sheriff 211 and 245 suspect 洛杉矶警局211和234号嫌犯
[1:13:22] is an African-American male, 5’10”, medium build, 非裔美国人 5英尺10英寸高 中等身材
[1:13:25] spotted white tank top, green camouflage pants, 身着白色斑点背心 绿色迷彩裤
[1:13:27] and pink sneakers. 粉色运动鞋
[1:13:33] Yo, my mans, they let you put that radio on 哥们 能不能听听广播
[1:13:36] or is there like some rule against that? 还是说这违反规定啊
[1:13:39] What do you wanna hear? 那你想听什么
[1:13:41] Ah man, slow jams. 我想想 来点慢拍子的
[1:13:46] Like, something mellow, you know, some oldies or something. 像是怀旧啊 老歌什么的
[1:13:50] 92.3 slow jams. 调频92.3 慢歌频道
[1:13:53] It’s been a fucked up night. 这一宿过的
[1:13:57] Okay, all right. 好 就是这个台
[1:14:02] You seem awful calm for a man going to jail. 你一个要进监狱的人 心态也太好了吧
[1:14:05] Not that we’re complaining. 我们不是抱怨啥
[1:14:08] We all gotta be somewhere, right? 反正人总得有个地方呆
[1:14:10] Shit, I been to Chino, Kern Valley, Corcoran, 我在Chino Kern Valley Corcoran
[1:14:15] fuck, County eight times. 还有郡监狱 都蹲过 8次了
[1:14:17] It ain’t so bad. 没啥大不了的
[1:14:18] You know your schedule, got a bed, free meals. 在监狱里生活规律 有床睡 有饭吃
[1:14:22] Tuesday in County, they give you Salisbury Steak. 郡监狱每周二还有Salisbury牛排
[1:14:26] Anyway, man, I figured the way you found me, 不管则么说吧 你们把我我抓到了
[1:14:29] maybe that’s where I’m meant to be. You know? Like, 可能我最终的归宿也就这样吧
[1:14:31] It’s like the universe is saying, 就好像冥冥中 有人在说
[1:14:33] Rondelle, it’s time you do 25 long. Rondelle 你就在监狱呆一辈子吧
[1:14:42] Jesus fucking Christ, what’s you do that for? 我的妈呀 你要干啥
[1:14:44] Shit. 操
[1:14:45] That was Jack VanZandt. 我看见杰克 范赞特了
[1:14:51] Jesus, he wasn’t kidding. 老天 他好像不是闹着玩的
[1:14:52] God damn it. 该死的
[1:14:59] Just stay the fuck back, okay? 呆车里别过来
[1:15:01] You hear me? 听到吗
[1:15:03] Yeah! 打死你
[1:15:05] Yo, Jack! 杰克 哥们
[1:15:07] Oh my God. 老天
[1:15:09] Hey, Ray! 雷 是你啊
[1:15:11] Found my guy. 可算找到个人
[1:15:13] Yeah, a little detox place over on Pico. 在皮科街一个排毒的地方
[1:15:17] This little motherfucker was in line. 发现这个排队的小混蛋
[1:15:18] Can you believe that shit? 你都想不到
[1:15:19] He thinks he’s gonna get clean. 他以为能戒掉毒瘾
[1:15:21] Fucking serendipity, man. 真是个意外的惊喜
[1:15:23] It’s like finding a fiver in a pair of pants 就好像从一年没穿过的裤子里
[1:15:24] you ain’t worn in a year, you know? 翻出5块钱一样
[1:15:26] Swear to God, I just looked up 没骗你 我随便一瞅
[1:15:27] and he was fuckin’ right there. 就看见他了
[1:15:29] It seems like maybe he’s had enough there. 看他这样子 今晚已经受够了
[1:15:31] What do you say, Jack? 你觉得呢 杰克
[1:15:32] Oh, fuck that. No, no, no, no, no, no. 得了吧 早着呢
[1:15:36] I’ve been gearin’ up for this shit all fuckin’ week. 我他妈一个星期都在准备着
[1:15:38] This little motherfucker’s night’s just gettin’ started. 这小混蛋的美好夜晚才刚刚开始
[1:15:41] Jack, for fuck’s sake, man. 杰克 拜托 就到这吧
[1:15:45] You know you’re gonna kill this guy, right? 你这样会把他弄死的
[1:15:46] Whoa, Ray. 雷 打住
[1:15:47] It’s kinda the point, Ray. 有点道理 雷
[1:15:48] Yeah. 是吧
[1:15:49] Jack! For fuck’s sake! 杰克 拜托
[1:15:51] Come on! 住手吧
[1:15:52] All right, Jack, hey, hey. 好了好了 杰克 停手
[1:15:57] Jack. Hey! Hey! 杰克 收手吧
[1:16:00] Jack. 杰克
[1:16:02] All right, Jack. Hey! 好了 杰克 住手
[1:16:04] Come on, give me the fuckin’ baton. 得了 把警棍给我吧
[1:16:05] Shut your fuckin’– 闭上你的臭
[1:16:06] Hey Jack, he look like he about to suck your dick, Jack. 杰克 他好像要去舔你的鸡巴
[1:16:10] Oh yeah? 是吗
[1:16:11] He tryin’ to suck your dick, Jack. 他要舔你鸡巴
[1:16:13] Is that what you’re tryin’ to do? 你想舔吗
[1:16:14] All right, all right! 好了 别闹了
[1:16:16] Jack, all right! 别闹了 杰克
[1:16:17] – He’s had enough. – Open your fuckin’ mouth! -他已经很惨了 -把嘴张开
[1:16:19] Open it, tonsils! 张嘴
[1:16:21] Fuck, Jack, God damn it! 妈的 杰克 该死的
[1:16:23] All right, that’s enough. 好了 够了
[1:16:24] Hey, fuck you, Ray. 滚你妈的雷
[1:16:27] Nobody wants you here, okay? 你别在这掺和
[1:16:29] You washed up piece of shit! 你这坨烂屎
[1:16:31] This is my party. 这是我的狂欢
[1:16:33] Nobody invited you, okay? 没人请你来 好吗
[1:16:35] So, get the fuck out of here. 他妈的赶紧滚
[1:16:37] My night. My night. 我的地盘 我做主
[1:16:41] Do that move. 动手
[1:16:41] Do the move, do the move you were gonna do 你想要干啥 快干
[1:16:43] and let’s get the fuck outta here. 干完咱们走
[1:16:44] Oh yeah, watch this, Ray. 好啊 雷你看着
[1:16:54] I’m gonna stick this thing right up his fucking ass 我要把这东西插他屁股里
[1:16:57] like they did to that guy in New York. 就像纽约那次一样
[1:16:58] Hey! 住手
[1:17:00] Ray, if you don’t do something about this right now, I will. 雷 你再不出手制止 那就我来
[1:17:03] – Get back – Fuck you! You newbie -回去 -操你妈的
[1:17:04] – piece of fucking shit! – Get back behind the fucking car. -你个菜鸡 -回车上去
[1:17:06] You think you want a fuckin’ piece of this? 你想多管闲事是吗
[1:17:08] Come over here, I’ll throw you up here and fuck you too. 过来啊 我连你一起治
[1:17:09] Get back in the fucking car right now! 马上给我滚回车上去
[1:17:10] This little motherfucker did wrong 这小混蛋吸毒
[1:17:12] and he’s about to get his fucking medicine. 我是在给他治病
[1:17:14] Oh yeah? 是吗
[1:17:15] Just like the guy you ran down back in Westmont? 就像你在韦斯特蒙特把人撞死一样吗
[1:17:17] Do not fucking touch him again. 别他妈再碰他
[1:17:20] – Fuck you! – Holland! Put that fucking thing down. -我操 -霍兰德 把枪放下
[1:17:23] – Put the fuckin’ gun down. – That ain’t cool, man! -把枪放下 -别冲动 哥们
[1:17:25] You gonna fuckin’ draw on me? 你想对我动手吗
[1:17:28] Do you know who the fuck I am?! 你知道我他妈是谁吗
[1:17:30] – Ray! – Do you know who I am?! -雷 -你知道我是谁吗
[1:17:31] Control your boy man. 管好你的人
[1:17:32] You think you can kill me?! 你以为你杀得了我吗
[1:17:33] – Fuckin’ pull the trigger! – Ray, control -开枪啊 -雷 管着点他
[1:17:36] – Please! – Holland put it down… -动手啊 -霍兰德 放下枪
[1:17:37] Please! Please, pull the fucking trigger! 动手啊 开枪啊
[1:17:41] Fuck! 我操
[1:17:42] Please fucking kill me! 杀了我吧
[1:17:44] Jack, for Christ fuckin’ sake, man. 杰克 拜托 老兄
[1:17:48] I will put you in a fuckin’ cell, you understand me? 我会把你关进监狱的 懂吗
[1:17:51] I will lock you the fuck up tonight. 关你一晚上
[1:17:54] Is that what you want? 你想要这样吗
[1:17:59] Ray, you’re gonna fuckin’ draw on me too? 雷 你也要和我过不去吗
[1:18:04] Put the gun down. 把枪放下
[1:18:05] What the fuck? 卧槽
[1:18:07] What the fuck are you doing? 你们到底要干什么
[1:18:08] – Jack. – What the fuck! -杰克 -我操
[1:18:10] – Put it down. – I thought we were– -放下 -我以为我们是
[1:18:14] I thought we were fucking friends! 我以为我们是朋友啊
[1:18:17] Why? 为什么
[1:18:18] Why would you do that? 你为什么这样对我
[1:18:19] All right, all right, all right. 好了 好了 好了
[1:18:21] Put the fucking gun down. 把你手枪放下吧
[1:18:23] He’s done, we’re done. 都结束了
[1:18:24] All right, hey, hey, hey, hey. 好了 好了 冷静
[1:18:26] Let’s go. 走了
[1:18:27] Come on. 走吧
[1:18:29] Fuckin’ unnecessary dude. 你真没必要这样
[1:18:30] Stroke, get him the fuck outta here. 哥们 把他弄走
[1:18:34] Get in the car. 上车
[1:18:34] You. Come here. 你 过来
[1:18:37] Give me a hand with this fuckin’ guy. 过来搭把手
[1:18:39] I need my lithium… Where’s my fucking lithium? 我需要药 我的药呢
[1:18:45] Where are we takin’ him? 我们把他弄哪儿去
[1:18:46] Take him over to Good Samaritan, and say we 把他送到慈善医院吧
[1:18:48] found him in the street just like this. 就说咱们在街上发现他时就已经这样
[1:18:50] Jesus Christ, we can’t just leave him– 老天 我们不能不管他了
[1:18:52] Ah, shut up. 闭嘴吧你
[1:18:54] Open the fuckin’ door, he’s slippery. 快把门打开 他要滑到地上了
[1:18:56] Officer involved shooting, 4th and Kenmore. 第4街和肯莫尔街发生枪击 有警察参与
[1:18:58] 04:10 20-L-14号巡逻车 第4街和肯莫尔街
[1:18:58] Any available units please respond, 附近单位请速回复
[1:19:00] be advised, civilians 10-13. 请注意 这是民事10-13号
[1:19:02] Yeah, so at this point the suspect is out of the vehicle, 这一时刻 嫌疑人逃离汽车
[1:19:04] driver side facing the black and white… 驾驶室朝向警车
[1:19:07] What I understand, Diaz proceeds to take soon to be 在我看来 迪亚兹即将成为倒在地上的
[1:19:10] dead asshole #1 to the ground, at which point 1号死者 而就在此时
[1:19:14] Clark feels like soon to be dead asshole #2 克拉克预感自己也命不久矣
[1:19:16] going for Diaz’ holster. So he discharges his weapon, 他拿走了迪亚兹的枪套 所以他灭了抢
[1:19:20] drops em both. 把两把枪都扔了
[1:19:22] Guess it was Diaz initiates the R.A. call. 我猜测 是迪亚兹打出的救援电话
[1:19:46] 211 in progress, 211 in progress. 211号案件有进展
[1:19:48] Lockwood and Madison North of Olympic. 奥林匹克街地区北部 洛克伍德和曼迪森街
[1:19:50] Officers need assistance. 有警察求助
[1:19:52] Shots fired, shots fired! 有人开枪 有人开枪
[1:19:54] Officer down. 有警察被击倒
[1:19:55] My partner’s down! 我队友倒下了
[1:19:57] Jesus Christ! 老天
[1:19:59] Officers need assistance. 有警察求助
[1:20:00] Be advised suspects match description 请注意 嫌疑人形貌与
[1:20:02] in Union Trust Bank in Hollenbeck 霍伦贝克联合信托银行案
[1:20:03] and North Kittredge shootings. 和北基特里奇枪击案描述一致
[1:20:05] Suspect vehicle is a late model Ford, 嫌疑人驾驶一辆新型福特车
[1:20:07] partial plate, 2-1-Apple-Baker. 部分车牌缺失 显示2-1-A-B
[1:20:08] Any units in the vicinity, code three immediately. 附近单位 立即执行3号指令
[1:20:12] 34-10-9, over. 34-10-9 完毕
[1:20:14] 18 roger. 18号收到
[1:20:21] This ain’t what I thought, man. 我想象中根本不是这样
[1:20:24] Come on, man, what did you think it was gonna be? 得了 你以为会是怎样
[1:20:27] I don’t know. 我也说不清
[1:20:28] Something else, I guess, just different. 反正不是这样 我想 不一样
[1:20:33] Name one thing in your life that has ever been exactly 你一生中有哪件事是完全
[1:20:35] the way you thought it would be. 如你预想的那样
[1:20:40] I don’t know. 我不知道
[1:20:46] What? 怎么了
[1:20:48] If I’m cut out for this. I just don’t know. 不知道我适不适合干这个 我说不清
[1:20:52] You’re thinkin’ too much. 你想太多了
[1:20:54] You’ll be fine. 你会没事的
[1:20:56] I want you to remember somethin’, okay? 我要你记住
[1:20:58] Everybody, every single cop ever came before you 每个人 每个比你早开始
[1:21:02] out riding a tour, they all had a first day too. 巡逻的警察 他们都有第一天
[1:21:06] I’m serious. 我是认真的
[1:21:09] Just take it as it comes, man, 顺其自然 兄弟
[1:21:10] you just stay focused on what’s in front of you. 只用关注在眼前的事
[1:21:12] All right? 行吗
[1:21:17] You ever gonna tell me that story or what? 你到底告不告诉我那件事
[1:21:19] What story? 哪件事
[1:21:21] The little girl. 那个小女孩
[1:21:23] Peters’ kid or is that still none of my business. 彼得斯的孩子 还是说这不关我的事
[1:21:27] Man he was a fuck up. 他就是个混蛋
[1:21:30] I loved the guy, don’t get me wrong 我爱那个伙计 别误会
[1:21:34] he just couldn’t keep his shit straight, you know? 他就是不能保持清醒 你明白吗
[1:21:37] He met Tracy when he was working North Hollywood, 他在北好莱坞工作的时候遇见了特蕾西
[1:21:39] she got her junk this Vice CI that he brought in. 她从他的线人那儿搞毒品
[1:21:44] Something about her, man. 她不太对劲
[1:21:46] He just couldn’t see straight. 他就是看不清
[1:21:51] They got married, had the kid, 他们结了婚 生了孩子
[1:21:54] he thought that’d get her clean but… 他以为能让她戒毒 但是
[1:21:57] We’d be out on patrol, he’d get a call, 我们巡逻的时候 他经常接到电话
[1:21:59] she’d be passed out in a bar somewhere 说她又在什么地方的酒吧喝醉了
[1:22:01] with a fuckin’ needle hangin’ out her arm. 手臂上还插着一根针
[1:22:05] She got caught up in some narc raid somewhere. 她在一次刑警突袭中被抓到了
[1:22:15] Hang tight a second, I wanna check somethin’ out. 等我一下 我核实一些东西
[1:22:19] 20-L-14, can you give me the plates 20-L-14 你能再给我说一遍
[1:22:23] on that Ford APB again? 那辆福特APB的车牌号吗
[1:22:24] Stand by 14. 14号稍等
[1:22:26] That is a green Ford. Partial plate, 2-1-Apple-Baker. 那是一辆绿色的福特 部分车牌是21AB
[1:22:29] Jesus, that’s the car. 老天 就是这辆车
[1:22:31] Copy that, Olympic. 收到 奥林匹克街
[1:22:32] I got eyes on the suspect vehicle in the 300 block 我在墓地旁的罗斯福南大街
[1:22:34] of South Roosevelt Avenue over by the cemetery. 300区发现嫌疑车辆
[1:22:37] Roger that, 14, Olympic code three. 收到 14号 奥林匹克街执行代号3
[1:22:39] Union Trust Bank and 联合信托银行和
[1:22:40] Hollenbeck and North Kittredge 霍伦贝克和北基特里奇案的
[1:22:41] suspect vehicle spotted in the 300 block 嫌疑车辆于罗斯福南大街的
[1:22:43] of South Roosevelt Avenue. 300区被发现
[1:22:45] All units in the vicinity, please, code three. 附近地区的所有单位 请执行代号3
[1:22:57] You ready? 你准备好了吗
[1:22:59] I think so, yeah. 准备好了
[1:23:02] All right. 好的
[1:23:03] Follow my lead, do what I do. 跟着我 照着我做
[1:23:06] Yeah I got it. 明白了
[1:23:13] LAPD, I wanna see some hands in there! 洛城警局 把手举起来
[1:23:20] Anybody in the car, 车里的人
[1:23:22] I want you to open the door 我要你打开车门
[1:23:24] and put your hands outside the vehicle. 把双手伸出窗外
[1:23:28] Now! 立刻
[1:23:33] Let’s move. 上前
[1:23:34] Moving. 前进中
[1:23:54] Anybody in that car, I wanna see some fuckin’ hands. 车里的人 把双手伸出来
[1:24:08] You clear? 有人吗
[1:24:09] Clear. 没人
[1:24:14] Clear. 没人
[1:24:18] Shit man, they’re long gone. 靠 他们早就走了
[1:24:21] 20-L-14, suspect vehicle is clear. 20-L-14 嫌疑车辆内无人
[1:24:23] Hey, Ray. 雷
[1:24:24] Roger that, 14. 收到 14号
[1:24:26] Check it out. 看看
[1:24:36] It’s warm but it ain’t hot. 枪管还有温度 但不烫手
[1:24:39] They’ve been gone a little while. 他们走了一段时间了
[1:25:15] Ray. 雷
[1:25:16] Don. 唐
[1:25:18] Heard you found the shooter’s ride. 听说你找到那个枪手的车了
[1:25:21] Must’ve missed ’em by 10 minutes. 肯定和他们错过10分钟了
[1:25:23] Jesus. 老天
[1:25:24] Well, hey, at least you got the big boys out of bed, right? 至少你让他们弃车而逃了 不是吗
[1:25:26] I hear they didn’t set up block cover 我听说你找到那辆该死的车后
[1:25:28] for you for a half hour after you made the fuckin’ car. 他们半个小时都没准备好区域掩护
[1:25:31] Yeah. 对啊
[1:25:32] Fuck em. 去他们的
[1:25:33] Will you stop saying that? 你能别那么说吗
[1:25:35] Okay, well, what do you want me to do? 行啊 你想让我怎么做
[1:25:36] Huh? I’m working. 我在工作
[1:25:38] I cannot just come home right now. 我现在不能回家
[1:25:41] Just, okay, okay, calm down. 好 好 冷静
[1:25:44] Stop saying that. 别再这么说了
[1:25:46] Would you please stop saying that. 请你别再这么说了
[1:25:47] You are not gonna hurt yourself. 你不会伤到自己的
[1:25:49] Marital fuckin’ bliss. 婚姻真他妈幸福
[1:25:51] Of course, I love you. 当然 我爱你
[1:25:53] Yes, I– Hello? 对 我 还在吗
[1:25:56] Fuck! 靠
[1:26:02] New place, you know? She’s havin’ a tough time. 刚搬家 她不太适应
[1:26:09] You got somethin’ for me, Don? 你有什么东西给我吗 唐
[1:26:14] It’s all right. 没事的
[1:26:17] I got something for you to look at. 我有东西给你看
[1:26:18] Plain clothes in Northeast 11 pointed me at a CI, 在东区 11区的便衣跟我指了个线人
[1:26:22] said there’s this place up by the 105, 说105区有个地方
[1:26:24] Southgate, Lynwood, that area? 南门 林伍德 那个地方吗
[1:26:26] Says it’s where they cook up that red label 187 shit. 说他们就在那儿制红标187
[1:26:30] Got kids to carrying the weight. 让孩子们运送
[1:26:33] Says he’s pretty sure that’s what they got 他很确定他们让小女孩干的
[1:26:34] the little girl doing. 就是这个
[1:26:36] And other shit too. 还有其他操蛋的事
[1:26:40] It’s bad, Ray. 情况很坏 雷
[1:26:43] How bad? 有多坏
[1:26:47] As bad as it gets. 能有多坏就有多坏
[1:26:49] They got these parties, you know, you hear shit. 他们有团伙 你知道的 道听途说
[1:26:52] Hope it’s not true. 希望不是真的
[1:26:56] This CI got some place for me to look? 这个线人有提供地点吗
[1:26:58] Yeah, this guy runs this fuckin’ mobile meth lab 有 这个家伙开的移动制毒室
[1:27:01] out of the trunk of his car in Willowbrook. 在威洛布鲁克他的车厢里
[1:27:04] DeAndre something. 迪安德尔之类的
[1:27:06] He usually winds up around Wilmington 他经常在威明顿
[1:27:07] and El Segundo over by the high school. 和艾尔塞贡多旁的高中晃荡
[1:27:09] Centennial. 百年纪念高中
[1:27:10] Supposed to be a red Monte Carlo. 应该是一辆红色蒙特卡罗
[1:27:16] That’s way out of your zone, Ray. 这远远超出你的管辖范围 雷
[1:27:19] Yeah. 我知道
[1:27:23] I’ll see you, Ray. 再见 雷
[1:27:50] You gonna tell me where we’re going? 你要告诉我咱们这是去哪儿吗
[1:27:55] Willowbrook. 威洛布鲁克
[1:27:58] I thought you were supposed to be teaching me. 我以为你的工作是教我
[1:28:01] Yeah, lesson’s over for the night. 对 今晚的课程到此结束
[1:28:03] 20-L-14 10-10 20-L-14, 10-10.
[1:28:06] 14, please confirm, 14号 请确认
[1:28:07] did you say you were out of service? 你是说你没信号了吗
[1:28:09] Do you require assistance? 你需要增援吗
[1:28:13] What are you doing? 你在干什么
[1:28:15] Ray, you can’t just go off the grid like that. 雷 你不能就这样玩失踪
[1:28:17] I just did. 我就这么做了
[1:28:21] Jesus, Ray, what about regs, what about procedure, man? 老天 雷 不管规章 不管程序了吗
[1:28:26] You find this guy, 你要找到这个家伙
[1:28:27] you’re gonna go to Lynwood, Ray? 你是要去林伍德吗 雷
[1:28:28] If they find out we’re operating outside of the patrol zone, 我们要是被发现在辖区外执行任务
[1:28:31] they’re gonna hang us. 会被停职的
[1:28:32] Maybe. 也许吧
[1:28:34] You know, I’m just curious man. 你知道 我只是有点好奇 伙计
[1:28:36] Like if any of the shit they teach us means anything to you? 他们教的所有东西对你来说有任何意义吗
[1:28:39] Standard of conduct, section 210. 行为标准 第210节
[1:28:42] Remember that one? 记得那一条吗
[1:28:43] I recognize the badge of my office 我视警徽
[1:28:45] as a symbol of public faith, 为公众信仰的标志
[1:28:47] and I accept it as a public trust to be held 我把它作为公众信任的符号佩戴
[1:28:49] so long as I am true– 只要我遵从
[1:28:50] – -To the ethics of my department. 所在部门的道德准则
[1:28:52] Yeah, I remember. 对 我记得
[1:28:55] He was my partner. 他曾是我的搭档
[1:28:58] I understand that, Ray. 我明白 雷
[1:29:00] But Jesus man you can’t just– 但是老天啊 你不能
[1:29:02] You want out? I’ll have a unit come pick you up, 你想退出吗 我会找辆车来接你
[1:29:05] take you back to Olympic. 把你带回奥林匹克街
[1:29:07] Say the word. 只要你说
[1:29:19] He was my partner. 他曾是我的搭档
[1:29:43] Oh, sorry Officer. 抱歉 警官
[1:29:45] I’ll move my car right now, Officer. 我现在就移车 警官
[1:29:46] I’m gonna make– 我会
[1:29:47] You DeAndre? 你是迪安德尔吗
[1:29:48] Huh, no, what? 什么 不是 你说什么
[1:29:48] Are you DeAndre, turn around. 你是迪安德尔吗 转过身去
[1:29:49] Nah, I don’t know no Andre. 不 我不认识安德烈
[1:29:51] What’s his last name? 他姓什么
[1:29:51] Did you check on the East side? 你去东边找过了吗
[1:29:58] Okay, man! 行了 兄弟
[1:29:58] I’m not resisting, okay? 我不是在反抗 好吗
[1:30:00] – Okay! – Get up. -好了 -起来
[1:30:01] I’m not even resisting, man. 我都没在反抗 兄弟
[1:30:03] Hey man, put this on Facebook Live, yo! 兄弟 把这个放在脸书直播上
[1:30:05] Hey, stand still, asshole. 站好了 混蛋
[1:30:07] Y’all gonna kill me? 你是要杀了我吗
[1:30:10] Yo man, you can’t do that, man. 老兄 你不能这么做 老兄
[1:30:12] Yo, you ain’t go not consent for that. 你没有经过我的同意
[1:30:14] I’m sorry. 抱歉
[1:30:15] You can’t search my shit. 你不能搜查我的东西
[1:30:16] I see a mouth full of meth rot 我看见一口吸毒后的烂牙
[1:30:17] I automatically think probable cause. 我自动联想到了可能的原因
[1:30:19] Hey man, whatever you find in there, it ain’t mine. 老兄 不管你找到了什么 都不是我的
[1:30:21] What ain’t yours? 什么不是你的
[1:30:22] Whatever you find. 不管你找到了什么
[1:30:27] Little science experiment, DeAndre? 做小科学实验吗 迪安德尔
[1:30:29] No, this is my cousin’s car, it’s not even mine. 不 这是我表哥的车 都不是我的车
[1:30:32] And I was going to, no wait, 我在去 别 等一下
[1:30:33] I was going to the pharmacy this is for my grandma. 我在去药店的路上 这是给我奶奶买的
[1:31:02] Yo, yo, yo, yo hey, yo man. 老兄
[1:31:03] That’s the street right there, yo. 就是那边那条街
[1:31:05] El Granada 埃尔格拉纳达
[1:31:06] The one with the fences all tagged up right there. 栅栏上全是涂鸦的那个地方
[1:31:20] Get out. 下车
[1:31:22] What you mean, get out? 下车 什么意思
[1:31:23] Somebody gonna see me if I get out, yo. 我下车就会人看见的
[1:31:28] Come over here. 过来
[1:31:30] – No, I’m not goin in– – Hey, hey, take it easy. -我不会进去 -放松
[1:31:34] Turn around. 转过身去
[1:31:34] All right. 好吧
[1:31:36] I’m releasing you back into the wild, you moron. 我这是要把你放回野外 傻子
[1:31:39] Can I have my phone back? 我能拿回手机吗
[1:31:40] Beat it. 滚吧
[1:31:42] Can I have my phone back? 我能拿回手机吗
[1:31:42] Get the fuck out of here. 快滚
[1:31:59] Take your badge off, put it in the glove box. 把你的徽章取下来 放在手套箱里
[1:32:04] Name tag too. 还有胸牌
[1:32:39] Here. 接着
[1:32:40] Tape over the car number, there’s one on the side 粘在车的序列号上 这边有一个
[1:32:42] and one on the back. 后面有一个
[1:32:44] I’m gonna get the plates. 我去处理车牌
[1:33:11] I’m on eight. 我在8号频道
[1:33:13] I’ll call you if I need you. 我需要你时会呼叫你的
[1:33:16] Okay. 好
[1:33:18] I’m serious. 我认真的
[1:33:20] Don’t come in unless I call. 除非我呼叫 否则别进来
[1:33:22] Yeah, I got it. 明白了
[1:34:07] Ray, Ray, can you hear me? 雷 雷 你能听见吗
[1:34:09] Think I’m some kind of bitch, motherfucker?! 你以为我是那么好惹的吗 混蛋
[1:34:11] You come up in my shit, think I’m afraid of yo’ punk ass? 你就这么闯进来 以为我会怕你吗
[1:34:14] Fuck you! 去你妈的
[1:34:15] Go ahead and take your little bitch. 你就把她带走好了
[1:34:16] We gonna get another one anyway. 反正我们还会再找一个的
[1:34:18] Motherfucker. You think you some kinda shit! 杂种 你以为你很了不起吗
[1:34:25] Take her to the car. 把她带到车里
[1:34:26] you ain’t real. 你太虚伪了
[1:34:28] You ain’t real motherfucker. 你太虚伪了 混蛋
[1:34:30] You was real there’d be 20 of you, 如果认真的 就会有20个警察
[1:34:31] you’d be takin’ people out 你们会把人带走
[1:34:32] of this shit in fuckin’ handcuffs. 从这堆烂摊子里用手铐拷走
[1:34:34] Yeah that’s right, you mother fucker, keep going. 对 就这样 你个混蛋 你继续
[1:34:37] Yeah, keep walkin’ your little bitch ass off of my property. 对 你就从我的领地赶紧走
[1:34:40] Think this changes anything? 你觉得这样有用吗
[1:34:44] I’m gonna remember that little bitch now. 我会记住这个小贱人
[1:34:46] Yeah, you like that? 怎样 你喜欢吗
[1:34:47] Yeah, I’m gonna make it a point to remember 对 我会牢牢记住
[1:34:48] that sweet little honey now. 这个小婊贝
[1:34:52] what I hear, she was sweet. 我可听说她是个小甜心
[1:34:55] I’m gonna find that sweet little honey now, 我会找到这个小婊贝的
[1:34:57] you can count on that. 你可以把这个也算上
[1:35:00] Me and this little girl? 我和她
[1:35:02] We gonna fall in love. 我们可是会相爱的
[1:35:05] What are you doing, Ray? 你在做什么 雷
[1:35:06] How’d you like that? 你想怎样
[1:35:22] Go ahead, scoot over. 来吧 挪过去点
[1:35:26] come here. 过来
[1:35:27] Come here. 靠过来
[1:35:28] it’s okay. 没事的
[1:35:32] You’re safe now. 你安全了
[1:35:33] It’s all right, you’re safe. 没事 你很安全
[1:35:37] You’re safe. 安全了
[1:35:45] It’s all over now, you’re safe. 一切都结束了 放心吧
[1:36:00] She’s got a grandmother in Eagle Rock, 她有个外婆在鹰角石
[1:36:01] we’ll take her there. 我们把她送过去
[1:36:32] Let me see you. 让我瞧瞧你
[1:37:13] I am not, God, I’m not okay with this. 不行 老天 我没法接受
[1:37:15] What happened back there, you should have said something. 刚刚发生的一切 你应该说点什么的
[1:37:19] You fucking killed that guy. 你他妈的杀了那个人
[1:37:22] Fuck him. 他该死
[1:37:24] Ray, that solves everything, man. 雷 对 那可真是万事大吉了 老兄
[1:37:26] What about the dash unit? 那记录仪怎么办
[1:37:28] What about it? 它咋了
[1:37:29] The recorder man, it got everything you did back there. 你刚才干的事都会被录下来 老哥
[1:37:32] The recorder’s been busted for two years. 那个记录仪坏了很久了
[1:37:36] Same with half the black and white’s in the motor pool. 就跟队里那一半闲置的警车一样
[1:37:38] There’s no money for it. 捞不到好处
[1:37:39] That’s not the point, God damn it. 那不是重点 沃日
[1:37:41] What is the point, Nick? 那重点是什么 尼克
[1:37:43] Come on, tell me the point. 来啊 你说啊
[1:37:44] Is this the part where you start trottin’ out 现在你又开始唠唠叨叨
[1:37:46] the fuckin’ regulations again? 这该死的规定了吗
[1:37:47] You know what, fuck that shit! 你猜怎么着 去他妈的
[1:37:49] It’s about right and wrong! 我说的是对与错
[1:37:52] What do you know about right and wrong? 你到底分得清对错吗
[1:37:53] You’re a fuckin’ newborn on the street. 你就是个愣头青
[1:37:55] I can still smell your momma’s pussy on you 你还太嫩了
[1:37:57] for Christ sake. 天啊
[1:37:58] I didn’t fucking join up for this. 我当警察不是要变成这样
[1:38:01] I got a wife! 我有家室
[1:38:03] All right. 行吧
[1:38:05] I got a daughter on the way! 我女儿都快出生了
[1:38:11] All right. 好
[1:38:13] Say that was her. 假设那是你女儿
[1:38:16] Back there, that was her, your kid. 刚才那是你的女儿
[1:38:20] What would you do? 你要怎么办
[1:38:21] That is fucking different, Ray. 这不一样 雷
[1:38:23] No it’s not. No it’s not. 一样的 是一样的
[1:38:27] What are you talkin’ about? 你胡说什么呢
[1:38:28] That shit I said about Peters. 我说的关于彼得斯的事
[1:38:31] He was a fuck up, couldn’t see straight with Tracy. 他就是个人渣 没有看清特蕾西
[1:38:37] I was talking about me. 我说的是我
[1:38:45] They’d already been married a year, 他们应该结婚一年了
[1:38:49] she had Kailey and we let him think it was his. 她怀了凯莉而我们让他以为是他的孩子
[1:38:52] Okay? 行不
[1:38:54] He was my partner. 他是我的搭档
[1:38:56] I loved him. 我很爱他
[1:38:59] I wasn’t gonna let him get hurt like that, for fuck’s sake. 我不想那样伤害他 老天爷
[1:39:01] It’s not like I’m proud of it. 我一点也不觉得自豪
[1:39:12] Man, I look at you, 兄弟 我看着你
[1:39:16] I see me 20 years ago. 就像20年前的我
[1:39:21] I look at me, I see what I am. 我看我自己 我知道我是什么人
[1:39:25] There’s a person you wanna be when you’re young 当你年轻的时候你想成为的一种人
[1:39:27] and there’s a person you end up being. 但最后你会变成另一种人
[1:39:29] That’s a hard reality to face, man. 这个现实很残酷 老弟
[1:39:35] But there it is. 但是事实如此
[1:39:45] 05:45 20-L-14号巡逻车 圣马力诺街和西大街
[1:39:59] 20-L-14, back in service. 20-L-14已经归队
[1:40:02] Roger that, 14. Got a little worried about you there. 收到 14号 刚才有点担心你们的状况
[1:40:04] Do you require assistance? 你们需要协助吗
[1:40:06] sorry about that Olympic. 很抱歉奥林匹克街
[1:40:07] We ran out of gas. 我们没油了
[1:40:10] Sent the rook to fill up the can, he got lost. 派了个新手来加油 他完全不会
[1:40:16] Roger that, 14. 收到 14号
[1:40:18] Shift’s almost over. 值班快结束了
[1:40:25] Shit, look at this fuckin’ guy. 妈的 看那个家伙
[1:40:27] Just rolled a red right in front of us. 在我们眼皮底下闯红灯
[1:40:32] You want it? 你意下如何
[1:40:35] Sure, why not. 来吧
[1:40:40] Driver, pull over to the side of the road please. 司机 请把车停到路边
[1:40:52] I got it. 我来搞定
[1:40:54] Okay, genius 行 天才
[1:41:04] 20-L-14, traffic. 20-L-14 交通检查
[1:41:06] Go ahead, 14. 请吧 14号
[1:41:08] It’s lifornia-4-Paul-Charlie-Ida-1… 这里是 L-4-P-C-I-1
[1:41:14] L-4-P-C-I-1 lifornia-4-Paul-Charlie-Ida-1…
[1:41:18] How are you doing tonight? 晚上好
[1:41:19] Good evening, Officer. 晚上好 警官
[1:41:21] Could you turn your car off, please? 请你把车熄火
[1:41:23] Oh, yeah. 好的
[1:41:24] Sorry about that. 不好意思
[1:41:26] Did I roll that stop light back there? 我刚才闯红灯了吗
[1:41:28] You know, I’m sorry about that. 我很抱歉
[1:41:30] I didn’t see it. 我看走眼了
[1:41:31] you did roll that stoplight. 你的确闯红灯了
[1:41:32] You realize you have a brake light that’s out as well? 你知道你还有个大灯也坏了吗
[1:41:34] Oh man, I’m gettin’ it handled tomorrow. 兄弟 我明天就修好它
[1:41:37] Okay, do you have a driver’s license and registration 你有行车驾驶证吗
[1:41:39] that I can see, please? 请出示
[1:41:40] You really have to do that? 你一定要这样吗
[1:41:41] I mean, I just live a block down the street 我的意思是 我就住在前面一个街区
[1:41:42] and I’m just tryin’ to get home. 我正要回家
[1:41:44] It’s a little late. 现在挺晚了
[1:41:45] I got the big guy in here. 还有这个大家伙在这
[1:41:46] Do you have your driver’s license and registration on you? 你带驾驶证了吗
[1:41:48] Yeah, you know what, it’s on the counter. 带了 你知道吗 我落在柜台了
[1:41:52] Forgot it on the way out. 走的时候忘拿了
[1:41:53] Okay, who’s this? 行吧 这是谁
[1:41:55] – he’s just – How you doin’ sir? -他只是 -先生你好
[1:41:56] – He’s had one too many. – You got a name, buddy? -他喝多了 -你叫什么 老兄
[1:41:58] he’s had one too many. 他喝多了
[1:42:00] What, he can’t speak for himself? 怎么 他自己不会说话吗
[1:42:04] Look, we just one block to go and we are out of here. 听着 我们就一个街区的路 马上就离开
[1:42:07] I’ll get that light checked out. 我会好好检查这个大灯
[1:42:08] Thank you very much. 非常感谢
[1:42:10] Okay, could you step out of the car for me, please? 行吧 请你下车
[1:42:11] Hey man, look, I like cops… 听着 老兄 我喜欢警察
[1:42:13] Do you mind steppin’ out of the car for me, please? 你能下车吗
[1:42:15] Seriously? 你认真的吗
[1:42:16] It’s just a little stoplight 就是一个小小的红灯而已
[1:42:17] and it seems a little ridiculous. 这有点夸张了吧
[1:42:19] I really am just 我就只是
[1:42:20] Driver. 司机
[1:42:21] Step out of the car, now! 下车 立刻
[1:42:25] Seriously, man, why you gotta make 认真的吗 兄弟 你为什么非要
[1:42:27] a fuckin’ federal case out of this shit. 这样大做文章呢
[1:42:29] I’m not gonna ask you again. 我再说一遍
[1:42:31] Put your hands out at the side and step out of the car, now. 伸出双手 立刻下车
[1:42:35] Okay, boss man. 好的 老大
[1:42:38] Just openin’ the door. 打开车门
[1:42:48] Drop that fucking gun, asshole. 把枪放下 混蛋
[1:42:49] – Fuck you! – Do it, now! -去你的吧 -现在立刻
[1:42:51] Drop the gun now! 放下枪
[1:42:53] Do it, now! 立刻
[1:42:54] – Fuck you. – Do it, now! -滚蛋 -立刻放下
[1:42:55] I’ll pull this fucking trigger I swear to Christ. 我会开枪的 我对天发誓
[1:42:56] I told you not to get me stirred up. 我就说别惹我
[1:42:59] Eddie! 埃迪
[1:43:00] Eddie, God damn it, say something. 埃迪 妈的 说话
[1:43:05] Fuck! 妈的
[1:43:07] Whatever you thinks gonna happen, ain’t gonna happen 你觉得会发生的事我不会做的
[1:43:09] until you put that gun down. 只要你放下枪
[1:43:10] – You understand me? – No, no, no, fuck you. -你听懂了吗 -不行 去你妈的
[1:43:11] Ray… 雷
[1:43:13] Fuck you, I get to three, this little fuck buys it. 滚蛋 我数到三 这个傻蛋可是会信的
[1:43:14] I swear to fucking Christ. 我发誓
[1:43:15] Ain’t gonna happen, pal. 不可能的 伙计
[1:43:16] Fuck you, you think I’m playin?! One! 滚吧 你觉得我在开玩笑吗 一
[1:43:18] – Hey, listen to me… – Two! -你听着 -二
[1:43:20] – Look at me… -Wait, no, no, no, no… -看着我 -等等 别啊
[1:43:21] Hey, look at me, asshole. 听着 看着我 混蛋
[1:43:23] Look at me. 看着我
[1:43:25] Three! 三
[1:43:40] I got three of you motherfuckers. 我数到三了你个混蛋
[1:43:56] I got him. 我抓住他了
[1:44:00] I got him. 我抓住他了
[1:44:05] Hey, fuckin’ cut it out asshole. 你给老子停下来
[1:44:12] 05:51 20-L-14号巡逻车 嫌疑人收押
[1:44:40] Listen. 听着
[1:44:43] I want you to listen to every word I’m about to say to you. 你好好听我说的每一个字
[1:44:48] Because after tonight, you’re either gonna figure this out 因为今晚过后 你要么搞清楚
[1:44:51] and you’re gonna learn how to do this job 并学会怎么做这个工作
[1:44:54] or you’re not and this job is gonna eat you alive. 或者你不能明白 然后被它活吞
[1:45:00] You remember what I told you when you came on shift? 在你当班的时候你要牢记我说的
[1:45:03] There is the world inside this squad car 这个警车里有个世界
[1:45:07] and there’s everything else outside of it. 警车外有另一个世界
[1:45:10] You’re out on patrol, every person you see 你巡逻的时候 你看到的每个人
[1:45:13] that’s not in a uniform is either somebody whose been 没穿着制服的人 要么已经
[1:45:15] in the back of your squad car or somebody who hasn’t been 在你身后的警车里 或是还没有
[1:45:18] in the back of your squad car yet. 在你身后的警车里
[1:45:20] I’m not just talking about catches, I’m talkin’ everybody. 我说的不是嫌犯 我说的是所有人
[1:45:23] Everyone who’s not a cop. 每个不是警察的人
[1:45:25] You’re not a part of them anymore. 你跟他们不一样
[1:45:27] It is us against them. 我们是敌对的
[1:45:29] You understand that? 你明白吗
[1:45:31] You are the sheep dog, they are the sheep. 你是个牧羊犬 而他们就是羊群
[1:45:33] You could save somebody’s ass, 你可以救一个人
[1:45:35] they could turn around and hang you out in a heartbeat. 他们会到你背后 把你害死
[1:45:38] That’s the trade. 就是这样
[1:45:42] You read 1984 in high school? 你高中时看过《1984》吗
[1:45:47] People sleep peaceably in their beds at night 人们在夜晚安然沉睡
[1:45:50] because rough men stand ready 因为有硬汉们时刻准备
[1:45:52] to do violence on their behalf. 为他们战斗
[1:45:57] People sleep peaceably in their beds at night 人们在夜晚安然沉睡
[1:45:59] because rough men stand ready 因为有硬汉们时刻准备
[1:46:01] to do violence on their behalf 为他们战斗
[1:46:05] and they will fucking hate you for it. 然后他们还因此恨你
[1:46:10] That’s the deal. 就是这样
[1:46:14] It’s the deal you made when you signed up for this. 你入了这一行 就得接受这个事实
[1:46:21] See you tomorrow. 明天见
2019年

文章导航

Previous Post: Geralds Game(杰罗德游戏)[2017]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: battle los angeles(洛杉矶之战)[2011]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

发表评论 取消回复

电子邮件地址不会被公开。 必填项已用*标注

分类目录

  • 104房间 (96)
  • 1900年 (1)
  • 1922年 (1)
  • 1925年 (1)
  • 1931年 (1)
  • 1934年 (1)
  • 1939年 (2)
  • 1941年 (1)
  • 1942年 (2)
  • 1943年 (2)
  • 1944年 (2)
  • 1946年 (1)
  • 1948年 (1)
  • 1952年 (1)
  • 1953年 (3)
  • 1954年 (5)
  • 1955年 (4)
  • 1956年 (3)
  • 1957年 (5)
  • 1958年 (2)
  • 1959年 (5)
  • 1960年 (2)
  • 1961年 (4)
  • 1962年 (2)
  • 1963年 (2)
  • 1964年 (4)
  • 1966年 (3)
  • 1967年 (3)
  • 1968年 (3)
  • 1969年 (5)
  • 1970年 (2)
  • 1971年 (4)
  • 1972年 (7)
  • 1973年 (5)
  • 1974年 (4)
  • 1975年 (7)
  • 1976年 (7)
  • 1977年 (6)
  • 1978年 (4)
  • 1979年 (7)
  • 1980年 (10)
  • 1981年 (5)
  • 1982年 (8)
  • 1983年 (6)
  • 1984年 (8)
  • 1985年 (8)
  • 1986年 (8)
  • 1987年 (18)
  • 1988年 (12)
  • 1989年 (14)
  • 1990年 (15)
  • 1991年 (11)
  • 1992年 (9)
  • 1993年 (18)
  • 1994年 (18)
  • 1995年 (26)
  • 1996年 (22)
  • 1997年 (30)
  • 1998年 (35)
  • 1999年 (42)
  • 2000年 (38)
  • 2001年 (41)
  • 2002年 (48)
  • 2003年 (60)
  • 2004年 (51)
  • 2005年 (67)
  • 2006年 (90)
  • 2007年 (133)
  • 2008年 (163)
  • 2009年 (229)
  • 2010年 (184)
  • 2011年 (170)
  • 2012年 (79)
  • 2013年 (78)
  • 2014年 (91)
  • 2015年 (73)
  • 2016年 (78)
  • 2017年 (87)
  • 2018年 (167)
  • 2019年 (321)
  • 2020年 (173)
  • 2021年 (32)
  • 2022年 (17)
  • 2023年 (10)
  • 2024年 (15)
  • 2037年 (1)
  • 24小时 (382)
  • barui (24)
  • X档案 (434)
  • 一切安好 (20)
  • 不死法医 (44)
  • 丑女贝蒂 (166)
  • 东城梦魇 (14)
  • 东邻西舍 (166)
  • 两周后就死 (12)
  • 中央公园 (10)
  • 中年失恋日记 (16)
  • 为人父母 (206)
  • 为全人类 (40)
  • 乐一通 (22)
  • 乐活姐妹-怪诞冒险 (16)
  • 了不起的麦瑟尔夫人 (86)
  • 亢奋 (16)
  • 人人都爱雷蒙德 (414)
  • 人类清除计划 (40)
  • 亿万 (81)
  • 众口难调 (68)
  • 伞学院 (40)
  • 传世 (13)
  • 传教士 (86)
  • 使女的故事 (110)
  • 侠探杰克 (16)
  • 侯斯顿 (10)
  • 保姆俱乐部 (36)
  • 假如… (18)
  • 假面真情 (40)
  • 傲骨之战 (120)
  • 傲骨贤妻 (312)
  • 僵尸逃生船 (12)
  • 兄弟连 (10)
  • 克拉丽丝 (13)
  • 克拉克森的农场 (24)
  • 公寓大楼里的谋杀案 (38)
  • 内裤队长 (39)
  • 再造淑女 (26)
  • 冥想正念指南 (16)
  • 凡妮莎海辛 (128)
  • 凯萨琳大帝 (20)
  • 初代吸血鬼 (184)
  • 初创玩家 (16)
  • 初来乍到 (232)
  • 别对我说谎 (96)
  • 副总统 (130)
  • 副警长 (13)
  • 办公室(美版) (364)
  • 功夫熊猫盖世传奇 (140)
  • 劳拉之谜 (76)
  • 十字剑 (10)
  • 单亲 (46)
  • 博斯 (60)
  • 卡特特工 (18)
  • 危机边缘 (200)
  • 双城之战 (9)
  • 反恐特警组 (226)
  • 发展受阻 (84)
  • 古战场传奇 (166)
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝 (4)
  • 合伙人之路 (20)
  • 吉尔莫女孩 (170)
  • 同志亦凡人 (166)
  • 名姝 (48)
  • 吸血鬼日记 (342)
  • 周一清晨 (20)
  • 命运航班 (124)
  • 咱们裸熊 (258)
  • 哈哈大校 (12)
  • 哥谭 (198)
  • 善地 (100)
  • 嗜血法医 (192)
  • 嗜血法医·杀魔新生 (20)
  • 囧男窘事 (60)
  • 困兽 (72)
  • 国务卿女士 (240)
  • 国土安全 (192)
  • 圣经故事 (20)
  • 地球百子 (200)
  • 坏法官 (13)
  • 坏老师 (13)
  • 基本演绎法 (153)
  • 堕落街传奇 (50)
  • 处女情缘 (200)
  • 复仇 (176)
  • 复生 (18)
  • 外星也难民 (32)
  • 外星居民 (20)
  • 夜班医生 (90)
  • 大城小妞 (50)
  • 大学生费莉希蒂 (84)
  • 大政治家 (30)
  • 大神偷卡门 (9)
  • 大西洋帝国 (56)
  • 天使在美国 (6)
  • 天堂镇警局 (20)
  • 天才 (56)
  • 天生不配 (20)
  • 天蝎 (184)
  • 天黑请回家 (40)
  • 太平洋战争 (20)
  • 太空堡垒卡拉狄加 (144)
  • 太空部队 (20)
  • 太阳召唤 (16)
  • 奥利不见了 (8)
  • 女大当自强 (28)
  • 女子监狱 (178)
  • 女孩成长记 (144)
  • 女王的棋局 (14)
  • 奶爸当家 (34)
  • 好兆头 (24)
  • 好想做一次 (80)
  • 好汉两个半 (520)
  • 好运查理 (196)
  • 如果还有明天 (80)
  • 如此一家人 (208)
  • 妙女神探 (210)
  • 妙贼警探 (162)
  • 姿态 (50)
  • 娃娃脸 (20)
  • 婚外情事 (106)
  • 婚姻生活 (10)
  • 宇宙小子 (290)
  • 宋飞传 (342)
  • 完美和声 (26)
  • 实习医生格蕾 (830)
  • 实习医生风云 (364)
  • 家庭经济学 (14)
  • 家有喜旺 (176)
  • 小公主苏菲亚 (220)
  • 小小安妮 (27)
  • 小小小小的火 (16)
  • 小谎大事 (14)
  • 小镇疑云·美版 (20)
  • 少女卧底 (148)
  • 少年谢尔顿 (272)
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯 (8)
  • 少狼 (200)
  • 尖叫女王 (44)
  • 尼基塔 (146)
  • 布里奇顿 (16)
  • 希尔达 (52)
  • 年轻的教宗 (20)
  • 幸福谷 (36)
  • 幻灭 (20)
  • 广告狂人 (180)
  • 应召女友 (74)
  • 废柴联盟 (110)
  • 废柴舅舅 (38)
  • 庭审专家 (166)
  • 康斯坦丁 (13)
  • 开心汉堡店 (190)
  • 异星灾变 (20)
  • 弗莱彻夫人 (14)
  • 归途 (34)
  • 律师本色 (330)
  • 律政潜规则 (12)
  • 德古拉 (3)
  • 德里女孩 (19)
  • 心灵猎人 (38)
  • 忍者神龟 (230)
  • 怀孕 (22)
  • 怒呛人生 (10)
  • 性·生活 (16)
  • 性爱自修室 (48)
  • 怪奇物语 (68)
  • 怪物乐园 (16)
  • 怪诞小镇 (80)
  • 恋爱挑战书 (8)
  • 惊异传奇 (5)
  • 惊悚50州 (24)
  • 惩罚者 (52)
  • 意乱情迷 (22)
  • 成瘾剂量 (8)
  • 成长不容易 (94)
  • 我为喜剧狂 (135)
  • 我们这一天 (212)
  • 我变美的那夏天 (14)
  • 我爱上的人是奇葩 (124)
  • 我知道这是真的 (12)
  • 战争与和平 (12)
  • 找寻自我 (70)
  • 投行风云 (32)
  • 拉字至上Q世代 (16)
  • 摩斯探长前传 (33)
  • 摩登家庭 (498)
  • 摩登情爱 (32)
  • 政坛野兽 (8)
  • 政局边缘 (20)
  • 教师情事 (10)
  • 敢不敢挑战我 (10)
  • 斯嘉丽小姐和公爵 (12)
  • 斯巴达克斯 (78)
  • 新成长的烦恼 (65)
  • 新生六居客 (60)
  • 新百战天龙 (182)
  • 新贵 (40)
  • 新闻编辑室 (50)
  • 无所作为 (12)
  • 无耻之徒 (268)
  • 日常谜团 (10)
  • 早间新闻 (54)
  • 时空守卫 (32)
  • 旺达幻视 (18)
  • 明日传奇 (87)
  • 星期三 (16)
  • 星际之门SG-1 (422)
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯 (99)
  • 星际之门宇宙 (80)
  • 星际之门起源 (20)
  • 星际迷航:发现号 (84)
  • 星际迷航·皮卡德 (20)
  • 春心荡漾 (104)
  • 暗中 (52)
  • 更美好的事 (42)
  • 曼哈顿计划 (46)
  • 曼达洛人 (48)
  • 最危险的游戏 (30)
  • 最后一个男人 (132)
  • 最后生还者 (18)
  • 月光骑士 (12)
  • 未了之事 (16)
  • 未分类 (1)
  • 末日孤舰 (112)
  • 末日巡逻队 (24)
  • 末日逼近 (18)
  • 朱庇特传奇 (16)
  • 杀手信徒 (90)
  • 杀无赦 (6)
  • 杀死比尔 (64)
  • 权力的游戏 (146)
  • 杰克·莱恩 (16)
  • 杰米私房菜 (52)
  • 极品基老伴 (26)
  • 极品老妈 (340)
  • 林肯律师 (20)
  • 柏林谍影 (10)
  • 柯明斯基理论 (44)
  • 柯明斯基理论 (16)
  • 树墩镇侦探 (36)
  • 格林 (246)
  • 格蕾丝与弗兰基 (188)
  • 梅尔罗斯 (10)
  • 欢乐一家亲 (516)
  • 欢迎来到瑞典 (28)
  • 欲望女大生 (36)
  • 欲望都市 (188)
  • 歌舞青春:音乐剧 (20)
  • 正常人 (24)
  • 歪星撞地球 (278)
  • 死亡医师 (7)
  • 毒枭 (40)
  • 比弗利娇妻 (69)
  • 汉尼拔 (78)
  • 沉默天使 (46)
  • 沙娜拉传奇 (40)
  • 河谷镇 (172)
  • 法官大人 (20)
  • 波士顿法律 (100)
  • 洛基 (24)
  • 浪子神探 (54)
  • 海豹突击队 (202)
  • 深入恶谷 (64)
  • 深入黑暗 (24)
  • 潘多拉 (46)
  • 潘尼沃斯 (40)
  • 火线 (120)
  • 火线警告 (106)
  • 火车大劫案 (4)
  • 灵书妙探 (173)
  • 灵媒缉凶 (256)
  • 灵魂伴侣 (12)
  • 熊家餐馆 (36)
  • 燃情克利夫兰 (254)
  • 爱、死亡、机器人 (68)
  • 犯罪心理 (331)
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯 (340)
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇 (198)
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密 (227)
  • 狂欢命案 (8)
  • 狄金森 (10)
  • 狗狗博客 (69)
  • 猎魔人 (48)
  • 猎鹰与冬兵 (12)
  • 瑞克和莫蒂 (142)
  • 甜木兰 (38)
  • 生活 (6)
  • 生活大爆炸 (275)
  • 疑犯追踪 (206)
  • 疯人疯语 (44)
  • 疯城记 (26)
  • 疯子 (20)
  • 疼痛难免 (14)
  • 疾速争胜 (100)
  • 白宫风云 (308)
  • 百年乡情 (24)
  • 皮囊 (122)
  • 皮尔逊 (20)
  • 真探 (48)
  • 真爱如血 (160)
  • 真相探寻者 (16)
  • 眼见为虚 (13)
  • 睡魔 (18)
  • 破产姐妹 (136)
  • 破发点大满贯之路 (5)
  • 破釜沉舟 (26)
  • 硅谷 (104)
  • 碎片人生 (16)
  • 神探阿蒙 (248)
  • 神烦警探 (152)
  • 神盾局特工 (272)
  • 离家童盟 (66)
  • 科拉传奇 (104)
  • 空乘危机 (16)
  • 窈窕淑女 (40)
  • 童话镇 (306)
  • 粉雄救兵 (86)
  • 紧急呼救 (190)
  • 紧急呼救孤星 (54)
  • 红粉联盟 (8)
  • 约翰·威尔逊的十万个怎么做 (12)
  • 纸牌屋 (146)
  • 绊脚石 (20)
  • 绝命律师 (63)
  • 绝命毒师 (62)
  • 绝望写手 (54)
  • 绝望的主妇 (180)
  • 继承之战 (78)
  • 绯闻女孩 (242)
  • 维京传奇 (158)
  • 绿箭侠 (169)
  • 罗马 (44)
  • 罪夜之奔 (16)
  • 罪恶黑名单 (216)
  • 罪案终结 (214)
  • 罪犯联盟 (12)
  • 美国众神 (16)
  • 美国夫人 (18)
  • 美国恐怖故事 (128)
  • 美国罪案故事 (29)
  • 美国谍梦 (150)
  • 美女上错身 (76)
  • 美少女的谎言 (320)
  • 美式主妇 (103)
  • 美眉校探 (144)
  • 羞耻 (64)
  • 老友记 (468)
  • 老爸有招 (138)
  • 老爸老妈浪漫史 (408)
  • 肯尼迪家族 (16)
  • 脆莓公园 (36)
  • 致命女人 (40)
  • 致命诱惑 (38)
  • 致命陷阱 (11)
  • 良医 (230)
  • 艾米丽在巴黎 (30)
  • 芝加哥急救 (103)
  • 芝加哥烈焰 (182)
  • 芝加哥警署 (208)
  • 英文系主任 (12)
  • 茶杯头大冒险 (22)
  • 荒野 (20)
  • 菜鸟老警 (100)
  • 萨达姆家族 (8)
  • 蓝皮书计划 (40)
  • 虚构安娜 (18)
  • 蛇蝎女佣 (49)
  • 血族 (92)
  • 行尸走肉 (322)
  • 街灯亮起时 (20)
  • 西部世界 (72)
  • 记忆神探 (122)
  • 设计人生 (36)
  • 识骨寻踪 (484)
  • 谍网 (114)
  • 谜湖之巅 (26)
  • 豪斯医生 (354)
  • 贴身保镖 (6)
  • 超感猎杀 (48)
  • 超感警探 (298)
  • 超级少女 (216)
  • 越狱 (176)
  • 路德灵异侦探社 (16)
  • 路西法 (166)
  • 轮回派对 (16)
  • 辍学生 (16)
  • 达芬奇的恶魔 (28)
  • 这是罪 (10)
  • 迷失 (119)
  • 迷失太空 (40)
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉 (7)
  • 逍遥法外 (180)
  • 逗我玩 (38)
  • 逝者之证 (42)
  • 邪恶力量 (654)
  • 郊狼 (6)
  • 金牌律师 (12)
  • 金色年代 (346)
  • 金装律师 (264)
  • 铁证悬案 (156)
  • 镀金时代 (34)
  • 闪电侠 (368)
  • 降世神通 (116)
  • 随性所欲 (44)
  • 雪国列车 (20)
  • 零异频道 (24)
  • 非凡公主希瑞 (40)
  • 面包与爱情 (18)
  • 韦恩 (20)
  • 风中的女王 (156)
  • 飞天大盗 (96)
  • 马尔科姆的一家 (300)
  • 马男波杰克 (76)
  • 鬼入侵 (20)
  • 鬼屋欢乐送 (40)
  • 魔戒:力量之戒 (16)
  • 鲍勃心动 (38)
  • 鳕鱼角 (16)
  • 麻木不仁 (30)
  • 黄石 (94)
  • 黑吃黑 (38)
  • 黑客军团 (90)
  • 黑帆 (38)
  • 黑暗救赎 (3)
  • 黑暗物质 (30)
  • 黑松镇 (40)
  • 黑色乌托邦 (12)
  • 黑色星期一 (27)
  • 黑色童话 (20)
  • 黑袍纠察队 (60)
  • 黑道家族 (172)
  • 黑钱胜地 (88)
  • 龙之家族 (20)
{"status":false,"code":5000,"msg":"失败"}

Copyright © 2025 电影台词-单词统计.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme 京ICP备20011164号