时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | – You kept the necklace. – A reminder of you. | -你还留着那条项链 -它提醒着我你的存在 |
[00:06] | Reign was there, in the dark valley. | 主宰出现了 在黑暗的山谷里 |
[00:08] | When your body transforms into Reign, | 当你的身体变成主宰时 |
[00:10] | your mind literally goes there. | 你的大脑真的会去那里 |
[00:11] | So, you think there’s an enzyme in my body | 所以你认为我体内有一种酶 |
[00:13] | that triggers a change. | 能促使我变身 |
[00:14] | If we can isolate it, we can eliminate it. | 如果我们能将其隔离 就能将其消灭 |
[00:16] | And no more Reign. | 主宰就永远消失了 |
[00:18] | She’s Pestilence. | 她就是瘟疫 |
[00:19] | In 1,000 years she evolves into Blight. | 一千年后她就会进化成枯萎病 |
[00:21] | I found you. | 我找到你了 |
[00:24] | Lena. What is this? | 莉娜 这是什么 |
[00:29] | She said they were coming for us. | 她说 他们在来找我们 |
[00:32] | Finally. | 终于 |
[00:45] | Please state your name. | 请说出你的名字 |
[00:47] | Lena Keiran Luthor. | 莉娜·基兰·卢瑟 |
[00:50] | Where should I begin? | 我应该从哪儿开始 |
[00:52] | – How long has this been going on? – Three weeks. | -此事持续了多久 -三周 |
[00:54] | And what exactly have you been doing with Sam | 几周以来 你到底一直在跟小萨 |
[00:59] | for weeks? | 做些什么 |
[01:02] | When I first suspected that Sam was more than she knew, | 在我最初怀疑小萨还有她不知道的另一重身份时 |
[01:04] | I took her to a secret lab in L-Corp, | 我把她带到了L公司的秘密实验室 |
[01:06] | where I conducted a series of tests. | 对她实行了一系列测试 |
[01:08] | With her consent. | 在她同意的前提下 |
[01:10] | When I examined her, I found nothing out of the ordinary. | 我给她做测试时 没发现什么异常 |
[01:12] | Then you weren’t looking for the right things. | 那是因为你寻找的方向不对 |
[01:14] | So, what did you find? | 那你发现了什么 |
[01:17] | After sequencing her DNA, | 对她的DNA进行排序 |
[01:18] | and comparing Sam’s blackouts to the Reign’s attacks, | 再把小萨断片与主宰袭击的时间做对比之后 |
[01:22] | I came to the conclusion | 我得出了结论 |
[01:23] | that Sam and Reign were one and the same. | 小萨和主宰是同一个人 |
[01:27] | Sam is Reign. | 小萨就是主宰 |
[01:30] | So, for three weeks, | 所以三周以来 |
[01:32] | you’ve been harboring and abetting a mass murderer. | 你一直在庇护并帮助一个杀人无数的凶手 |
[01:33] | I helped a friend. | 我是在帮一个朋友 |
[01:34] | And you didn’t think to bring this to our attention? | 你就没想过把此事告知我们吗 |
[01:36] | The attention of a clandestine organization, | 你是说告知一个我从未正式 |
[01:38] | that’s never formally acknowledged its existence to me? | 获知其存在的秘密组织吗 |
[01:40] | No. I’m not your employee. | 没想过 我不是你们的雇员 |
[01:42] | I’ve not signed a contract, nor sworn an oath. | 我没签过合同 也没宣过誓 |
[01:46] | I conducted an L-Corp experiment, | 我进行的是L公司的实验 |
[01:48] | using L-Corp technology on L-Corp property. | 用的是L公司的技术 在L公司的地盘上 |
[01:50] | What did you discover? | 你有何发现 |
[01:54] | I was hoping to isolate the spark that turned Sam into Reign, | 我本希望能隔离让小萨变成主宰的诱因 |
[01:57] | but I didn’t get a chance to finish. | 但我根本没机会完成实验 |
[02:01] | Weeks with Reign. | 你竟然跟主宰待了好几周 |
[02:06] | Do you have any way of tracking the Worldkillers? | 你有办法追踪灭世者吗 |
[02:09] | No. | 没有 |
[02:11] | Anyone else? | 那其他人呢 |
[02:12] | They have gone to ground. | 她们已经去了地下 |
[02:14] | They’re not coming up again until they have something big to do. | 在有大动作之前 她们是不会再上来了 |
[02:17] | The future’s fate is more precarious than ever. | 未来的命运更加岌岌可危了 |
[02:21] | Would you like to know our odds of defeating Pestilence at this juncture? | 你们想知道我们此时打败瘟疫的胜算是多少吗 |
[02:23] | – No. – No. | -不想 -不想 |
[02:29] | How did you keep her contained? | 你是怎么控制住她的 |
[02:35] | Lex kept a vault in the lab. | 莱克斯在实验室里留了个金库 |
[02:38] | When I took over L-Corp, | 在接管L公司时 |
[02:40] | I inherited all of its assets, for good or for ill. | 我继承了所有财产 无论好坏 |
[02:45] | I used Kryptonite. | 我用了氪石 |
[02:57] | We are so close, daughters. | 我们就差一点了 女儿们 |
[02:59] | So close to a new and clean realm. | 差一点就能创造一个干净的新世界了 |
[03:04] | But before we can begin, | 但在我们开始之前 |
[03:07] | the humanity within you must shrivel and submit. | 你们体内的人性必须枯萎并屈服 |
[03:11] | You must be completely mine. | 你们必须彻底归属于我 |
[03:19] | I just felt it. | 我刚刚感觉到了 |
[03:20] | Grace just shriveled and gave up without a sound. | 格雷丝已经悄无声息地枯萎并放弃了 |
[03:24] | My change is complete. | 我已完成了变身 |
[03:25] | And you are magnificent. | 你很出色 |
[03:29] | Purity, Reign, you will soon follow. | 纯粹 主宰 你们很快也会完成变身 |
[03:33] | Samantha and Julia cannot last long now | 既然你们三个终于聚到了一起 |
[03:37] | that you’re all finally together. | 萨曼莎和朱丽娅也不会存在太久 |
[03:39] | You must all join | 你们必须携手 |
[03:40] | and bring a blessed darkness to Earth, | 给地球带来神圣的黑暗 |
[03:44] | so that it may be reborn. | 使其重生 |
[04:08] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[04:13] | I’m not gonna hurt you. | 我不会伤害你的 |
[04:17] | I killed him. | 我杀了他 |
[04:19] | – I don’t see anything. – That’s because he’s mine. | -我什么都没看到 -那是因为他是我杀的 |
[04:23] | Not yours. | 不是你杀的 |
[04:26] | But your kills will come back soon. | 但你所杀的人很快就要回来了 |
[04:30] | We’re the same. | 我们是一样的人 |
[04:33] | Was she one of us, too? | 她也是我们的人吗 |
[04:39] | He wants me. They’re coming. | 他想要我的命 他们来了 |
[04:44] | They’re all coming. | 他们都来了 |
[04:49] | Come on. We’re not safe here. | 快走 我们在这里不安全 |
[04:53] | – There’s nowhere to go. – There is. Let’s go. Come on. | -我们没地方可去 -有的 走吧 快 |
[05:06] | Okay. Georgia, I’m gonna need you | 乔治娅 我需要你 |
[05:07] | to go down to the National City Hospital | 前往纳欣诺市医院 |
[05:08] | and get me a status update on the mayor’s condition. | 了解市长现在的病情如何 |
[05:10] | But I don’t need propaganda from his press secretary. | 但我需要的不是他新闻发言人的宣传说辞 |
[05:13] | I need facts from the attending physician. | 而是主治医生口中的事实 |
[05:16] | Give me a second, guys. | 稍等一下 各位 |
[05:18] | Lena Luthor calling me. What’s up? | 莉娜·卢瑟竟然打给我了 什么事 |
[05:21] | I really needed to hear your voice. | 我需要听听你的声音 |
[05:23] | Everything okay? | 你还好吗 |
[05:24] | I owe you an apology. | 我欠你一句对不起 |
[05:26] | – What for? – For ghosting you. | -为了什么事 -为了我跟你玩消失 |
[05:29] | For keeping secrets. | 还跟你保守秘密 |
[05:32] | But it’s time to be honest. | 但现在该说实话了 |
[05:34] | About? | 什么实话 |
[05:36] | Sam Arias is Reign. | 小萨·阿里亚斯是主宰 |
[05:38] | Supergirl knows, and so do the appropriate authorities. | 超女和有关当局都已经知道了 |
[05:42] | So, when you were telling me about your employee | 所以你之前告诉我你的员工 |
[05:43] | that couldn’t accept her problem… | 无法接受她的问题… |
[05:46] | I was working to rid Sam of Reign, to free her. | 我在努力帮小萨消灭掉主宰 解放她 |
[05:51] | But she put Supergirl in a coma. | 可是她曾把超女打昏过 |
[05:53] | How did you keep her under control? | 你是怎么控制住她的呢 |
[05:57] | The last of Lex’s Kryptonite. | 用莱克斯最后一块氪石 |
[05:59] | And don’t worry, Supergirl knows about that, too. | 别担心 超女也知道这件事 |
[06:05] | And you’re telling me this now, why? | 你为什么现在跟我说这个 |
[06:09] | Because I gambled everything. | 因为我之前赌上了一切 |
[06:11] | My reputation, Supergirl’s trust in me, | 我的名誉 超女对我的信任 |
[06:14] | my relationship with you, | 我跟你的关系 |
[06:15] | on fixing Sam. And I failed. | 就为了治好小萨 但我却失败了 |
[06:19] | I really needed to hear your voice today, | 我今天一定要听听你的声音 |
[06:20] | and I didn’t want you to look at me like I was a Luthor. | 我不希望你把我当成卢瑟家的人看待 |
[06:25] | Lena! | 莉娜 |
[06:27] | I’ve had enough of that today. I’ve, um… I’ve gotta go. | 我今天已经受够那种对待了 我得挂了 |
[06:30] | Lena… | 莉娜 |
[06:36] | I’ve had your back so many times. | 我帮了你这么多次 |
[06:38] | When the rest of the world was ready | 当其他人都准备把你当成 |
[06:40] | to pass you off as the new Lex Luthor. | 新一代莱克斯·卢瑟的时候 |
[06:42] | My friend came to me. | 我朋友找我求助 |
[06:44] | She was alone and afraid. I had to do something. | 她感到孤单害怕 我必须想办法帮她 |
[06:47] | I need you to level with me. | 我要你跟我说实话 |
[06:50] | Do you have any more Kryptonite? | 你手上还有氪石吗 |
[06:52] | No, it’s all gone. | 没有 都处理掉了 |
[06:55] | I used the last of it to keep Sam sedate. | 我用了最后一块来麻醉小萨 |
[07:02] | Supergirl? | 超女 |
[07:22] | Hey, what happened? | 出什么事了 |
[07:23] | I saw Sam. | 我看见小萨了 |
[07:36] | It has begun. | 仪式开始了 |
[07:43] | That eclipse was like someone grabbed on the moon and pulled. | 那场日食就像是有人把月亮拽了过来一样 |
[07:46] | The Earth and the Moon turn on an axis, | 地球和月球都是绕轴转动的 |
[07:47] | and no amount of technology can change that. | 任何科技都无法改变这一点 |
[07:49] | That’s because this isn’t technology. | 那是因为这并不是科技 |
[07:50] | – You should be in the med bay. – I’m fine. | -你应该去医疗室 -我没事 |
[07:52] | This is older than science. | 这比科学还古老 |
[07:53] | – Please don’t say “magic.” -Dark magic. | -拜托别说这是”魔法” -是黑魔法 |
[07:56] | Reign, Purity, Pestilence, | 主宰 纯粹 瘟疫 |
[07:57] | they were all created by Kryptonian which to do one thing. | 氪星人创造她们就是为了做一件事 |
[08:00] | Kill the world. | 灭世 |
[08:02] | And now that they’re together, they’re doing that. | 既然现在她们聚到了一起 灭世便开始了 |
[08:03] | How do you know that? | 你怎么知道 |
[08:04] | There’s no apocalypse in the Book of Rao, | 《拉奥之书》中没有提到天启 |
[08:06] | but there are parables about witches joining hands | 但却有女巫联手 |
[08:09] | to create a blessed darkness. | 创造神圣黑暗的寓言 |
[08:11] | So, whatever ritual the Worldkillers are doing, | 所以是灭世者们正在进行的仪式 |
[08:13] | it’s creating the eclipse. | 造成了日食 |
[08:15] | The world can’t live without sunlight. | 离开了阳光 世界将无法生存 |
[08:16] | Nothing can, including Supergirl. | 一切都是如此 包括超女 |
[08:20] | How long have we got? | 我们还有多少时间 |
[08:21] | – Two hours until totality. – Then what? | -在日全食之前还有两小时 -然后呢 |
[08:24] | Temperature drops 50 degrees, maybe more. | 温度会下降十摄氏度 甚至更多 |
[08:26] | You said you dreamed of Sam. | 你说你梦到了小萨 |
[08:28] | But people don’t dream during a seizure. | 但是人在发生惊厥时不会做梦 |
[08:29] | It’s the same dream I’ve been having for the last year. | 就是我去年反复在做的同一个梦 |
[08:33] | I’m in the Kryptonian valley, Juru. | 我在氪星的一处山谷 祖鲁 |
[08:36] | Normally, I see the Worldkillers, but today, I saw Sam. | 通常我会看到灭世者 但今天我看到了小萨 |
[08:39] | You dreamt of Julia Freeman, too. | 你还梦到了朱丽娅·弗里曼 |
[08:41] | She turned out to be real. | 原来她是真实存在的 |
[08:43] | Well, it’s not a dream, the valley’s real. | 那不是梦 那座山谷是真实的 |
[08:46] | When I was working with Sam, she told me of this place. | 在我研究小萨的时候 她跟我说过这个地方 |
[08:48] | It’s an alternate dimension that she would go to | 当主宰占据她的身体时 |
[08:51] | when Reign would take over. | 她就会进入那个维度 |
[08:52] | But how could Supergirl see it? | 但超女怎么能看到呢 |
[08:54] | On Mars, my people would share memories, | 在火星上 我的族人会分享记忆 |
[08:56] | emotions, experiences… | 情绪和经历 |
[08:59] | Sometimes, you would experience a particularly strong mind | 有时 你会体验到某个异常强大的思维 |
[09:01] | wholly by accident. | 完全出于意外 |
[09:03] | Like picking up a radio broadcast? | 就像接收无线电广播一样吗 |
[09:05] | But Supergirl just picked up | 但超女可是接收到了 |
[09:08] | an alternate dimension. | 另一个维度啊 |
[09:10] | It’s possible. | 这是有可能的 |
[09:11] | And if we could go in there, maybe we could wake Sam up | 如果我们能进入那个维度 或许能叫醒小萨 |
[09:13] | and she could send us a message | 这样她就能向我们传送讯息 |
[09:14] | to say where the Worldkillers are. | 告诉我们灭世者的下落 |
[09:15] | There’s still one big hole in this plan. | 这个计划里仍然有个大漏洞 |
[09:17] | How do we send Supergirl back to this valley? | 我们要如何把超女送回这座山谷呢 |
[09:22] | We fight fantasy with sci-fi. | 我们用科技对抗幻想 |
[09:24] | Let me get this straight. | 让我捋一遍 |
[09:25] | You want me to broadcast your consciousness | 你想让我利用三十一世纪的技术 |
[09:27] | into a magical dark valley dimension | 把你的意识发送到 |
[09:29] | using the 31st century technology, | 一个魔法黑暗山谷的维度 |
[09:31] | which allowed me to access your mind | 这样当主宰把你打昏之后 |
[09:32] | when Reign punched you into a coma. | 我就能进入你的大脑了 |
[09:34] | Technology specifically designed to enter human consciousness, | 这种技术旨在进入人类意识 |
[09:37] | not alternate realms. | 而非平行世界 |
[09:38] | And you want me to do this | 而你希望我 |
[09:40] | all before the solar eclipse achieves totality, | 赶在日全食之前完成这一切 |
[09:42] | which will happen in less than two hours. | 也就是不到两小时内 |
[09:45] | – Yes. – Okay, no problem. | -是的 -好的 没问题 |
[09:48] | Sounds fun. To the Legion Cruiser. | 听着很有意思 我们去军团巡洋舰上吧 |
[09:50] | Let’s do this. | 开始行动吧 |
[09:55] | – I’m coming with you. – Not a chance. | -我跟你们一起去 -想都别想 |
[09:57] | – It might not even be possible. – Oh, no, it’s possible. | -你可能根本就上不去 -不 她上得去 |
[10:00] | Listen, | 听着 |
[10:01] | I spent the last month working with Sam and Reign, | 过去一个月里 我一直在研究小萨和主宰 |
[10:03] | every day. | 日复一日 |
[10:04] | I know what makes them tick. | 我了解她们的特点 |
[10:06] | I know their DNA sequence better than my own phone number. | 她们的DNA序列我背得比自己的电话号码还熟 |
[10:09] | What’s more, I know Sam, and you don’t. | 而且 我了解小萨 你不了解 |
[10:12] | If anyone can get through to her, it’s me. | 能与她的人性进行对话的只有我 |
[10:16] | I get that you may not trust me right now, | 你现在也许不信任我 这我能理解 |
[10:18] | but trust that I want to get Sam back. | 但请相信 我想把小萨救回来 |
[10:20] | Sam’s my friend, too. | 小萨也是我的朋友 |
[10:21] | And with the sun darkening, your powers are gonna weaken. | 太阳正在变暗 你的超能力会被削弱 |
[10:24] | You might not have any powers | 在那座思维山谷里 |
[10:25] | in that valley-mind-realm thing. | 你可能会失去一切超能力 |
[10:28] | You’re gonna need somebody to watch your backs. | 你需要有人支援你 |
[10:33] | Well, I guess we’re all in this together. | 看来我们要一起执行这次任务了 |
[10:36] | Strength in numbers. | 人多力量大 |
[10:39] | – I need 50 minutes to prepare. – You sure about this? | -我需要五十分钟的准备时间 -你有把握吗 |
[10:41] | No, but Lena’s right, | 没有 但莉娜说得对 |
[10:43] | she’s been working with Sam for weeks. | 她对小萨做了好几周的研究 |
[10:45] | And having her with us | 让她跟我们一起去的话 |
[10:46] | will give us a chance to verify her story. | 我们将有机会证实她的说法 |
[10:50] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[10:56] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[11:00] | Hello! | 有人吗 |
[11:02] | No! | 不要 |
[11:04] | What? What’s going on? | 怎么 发生了什么 |
[11:07] | It’s them. All the people I killed. | 是他们 所有我杀掉的人 |
[11:13] | You’re okay. We have to go. | 你没事的 咱们得走了 |
[11:15] | No, no, no. I killed them. | 不不不 我杀了他们 |
[11:18] | I killed them. | 我杀了他们 |
[11:19] | I killed them. It was me, I did it. | 我杀了他们 是我 是我干的 |
[11:22] | And now, they’re coming. Coming… | 现在他们来了 来了… |
[11:26] | Listen to me. Listen to me. | 听我说 听我说 |
[11:28] | You didn’t kill. Okay? Shh! The Worldkiller in you did. | 你没杀人 好吗 是你体内灭世者干的 |
[11:32] | I am Purity. I am Purity. | 我是纯粹 我是纯粹 |
[11:37] | – No, you’re not. – I am! I am! I am! | -不 你不是 -我是 我是 我是 |
[11:40] | – I am! I am! I am! – Snap out of it! Look at me! | -我是 我是 我是 -快醒醒 看着我 |
[11:46] | What’s your name? Tell me your name. | 你叫什么 告诉我你的名字 |
[11:50] | – Tell me your name. – I– | -告诉我你的名字 -我… |
[11:52] | – Come on, you got it. – I don’t know… | -来吧 你能行的 -我不知道 |
[11:54] | Think, think. | 想想 想想 |
[11:59] | I’m Julia Freeman. | 我叫朱丽娅·弗里曼 |
[12:00] | Julia, what do you remember? | 朱丽娅 你还记得什么 |
[12:04] | – My parents. – Okay. | -我的父母 -好的 |
[12:06] | – I remember them. – Okay. | -我记得他们 -好的 |
[12:08] | I’m a musician. | 我是个音乐人 |
[12:08] | That’s good. I want you to sing me a song, okay? | 很好 我想让你给我唱首歌 好吗 |
[12:14] | What’s your favorite song? | 你最喜欢的歌是什么 |
[12:19] | – It’s okay. – I can’t remember the name of it. | -没事的 -我记不起来名字了 |
[12:22] | It’s okay. You don’t have to remember the name. | 没关系 你不需要记得名字 |
[12:24] | – I can’t remember– – Just the tune, just the tune. | -我记不起来 -旋律就行 旋律就行 |
[12:27] | Just hum it to yourself. | 自己哼起来就好 |
[12:29] | My daughter does that when she’s scared. | 我女儿害怕的时候就会这么做 |
[12:32] | My daughter… | 我的女儿 |
[12:35] | My daughter. | 我的女儿 |
[12:40] | My daughter. | 我的女儿 |
[12:42] | What’s my daughter’s name? | 我的女儿叫什么 |
[12:45] | My daughter. My daughter. | 我的女儿 我的女儿 |
[12:50] | – You killed us, you did this. – No… | -你杀了我们 这是你干的 -不… |
[12:55] | – Reign. – My daughter’s name… | -主宰 -我女儿的名字 |
[12:57] | – I have a child. – I had a child. | -我有个孩子 -我有个孩子 |
[13:00] | My daughter’s name! | 我女儿的名字 |
[13:01] | You do this to us. | 这都是你干的 |
[13:02] | – What’s my daughter’s name? – You killed us all. | -我女儿叫什么 -你杀了我们所有人 |
[13:03] | I was a mother of three… | 我是三个孩子的母亲 |
[13:05] | – Stop! Stop! – You did this. | -停下 停下 -这是你干的 |
[13:07] | My daughter’s name is Ruby! | 我女儿叫鲁比 |
[13:10] | Ruby! | 鲁比 |
[13:16] | We have to remember who we are. | 我们得记住自己是谁 |
[13:21] | Here. Take that rock. | 给 拿着这个石头 |
[13:25] | Write what you know! Write what you know! | 写下你知道的 写下你知道的 |
[13:27] | I don’t know! | 我不知道 |
[13:28] | – I don’t know! – Write it! | -我不知道 -写下来 |
[13:30] | Write it all down! | 都写下来 |
[13:48] | What’s so important that you’d risk flying under a dying sun? | 有什么重要的事让你在日食下还飞来 |
[13:50] | Lena has Kryptonite. | 莉娜有氪石 |
[13:54] | Yeah, I know. She called me about an hour ago. | 我知道 她一小时前给我打电话了 |
[13:57] | She told me everything about Sam and Reign. | 她告诉了我所有小萨和主宰的事 |
[14:02] | Kara, she also told me | 卡拉 她还告诉我 |
[14:03] | that the Kryptonite was Lex’s and she used it all, so– | 氪石是莱克斯的 她全用掉了 所以 |
[14:06] | Lex has been imprisoned for years, but she held on to it, anyway. | 莱克斯进去很多年了 她还是留着 |
[14:11] | Kryptonite, James. | 氪石 詹姆斯 |
[14:14] | Lex could have only had it for one reason. | 莱克斯拿它只有一个用处 |
[14:17] | To kill Clark. | 就是杀死克拉克 |
[14:20] | Look, I know how hard this must be for you… | 我知道这对你来说有多难 |
[14:26] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[14:28] | I know how bad Kryptonite is, | 我知道氪石有多糟糕 |
[14:30] | and I’ve seen firsthand what it can do to you. | 我也亲眼看到过它能对你做什么 |
[14:32] | And I can’t even begin to imagine | 我也无法想象 |
[14:34] | what kind of pain that must feel like. | 那是种怎样的痛楚 |
[14:37] | We have to get one thing clear, though. Lena is not Lex. | 但有一件事要说清楚 莉娜不是莱克斯 |
[14:42] | And it took me a long time to figure that out, | 花了我很长时间才搞清楚这一点 |
[14:43] | but you’re the one who made me see that. | 但是你让我看清楚的 |
[14:45] | The Lena I’ve known up till now has only been an ally. | 我所认识的莉娜到现在为止都是盟友 |
[14:48] | I want to believe her, but she lied about Sam. | 我想相信她 但是关于小萨的事她说谎了 |
[14:53] | I have to know she’s telling the truth. | 我得知道她在说实话 |
[14:57] | – What do you want me to do? – Not you. | -你想让我做什么 -不是你 |
[14:59] | Guardian. | 是守护者 |
[15:01] | I need you to find out if there really isn’t any Kryptonite left. | 我需要你找出是不是真的没有氪石了 |
[15:04] | Kara, you’re asking me | 卡拉 你这是要我 |
[15:06] | to betray somebody that I really care about. | 背叛一个我很在乎的人 |
[15:08] | I really care about her, too. | 我也非常在乎她 |
[15:11] | So, let’s put this to bed. Once and for all. | 所以就让我们把这事解决了 一了百了 |
[15:25] | Can I ask you something? | 我能问你些事吗 |
[15:28] | You want to know why I didn’t come to you | 你想知道为什么我在发现 |
[15:30] | when I found what Sam really was. | 小萨真实身份后没去找你 |
[15:33] | I’m the one who did the first tests on her. | 是我先对她做测试的 |
[15:35] | And I’m the one that told her to come to her friends | 也是我告诉她去找朋友谈谈 |
[15:37] | about her illness. | 她的病症 |
[15:39] | So, why not just tell me the truth? | 那为什么不直接告诉我真相 |
[15:41] | Same reason you didn’t tell me you were really DEO. | 和你没有告诉我你是超查部人的原因一样 |
[15:44] | You knew. | 你知道了 |
[15:46] | My mother’s DEO enemy number one. Of course I knew. | 我母亲是超查部头号要犯 我当然知道 |
[15:49] | But it was your secret to keep. | 但那是你要保守的秘密 |
[15:51] | Just like Sam’s true nature is hers. | 就像是小萨的真实身份是她的秘密一样 |
[15:52] | It wasn’t my place to say anything. | 我没有资格到处乱说 |
[15:56] | Fair enough. Just tell me one thing. | 那好吧 再告诉我一件事 |
[16:00] | – Is Ruby safe? – Yes. | -鲁比安全吗 -是的 |
[16:05] | How’s it coming? | 怎样了 |
[16:07] | The eclipse is diminishing your strength severely. | 日食严重削弱了你的力量 |
[16:10] | I can send you into this dark valley, but adding the weight | 我可以把你送入黑暗山谷 但是加上 |
[16:12] | of two more minds to yours will weaken you further. | 两个思想的重量 会让你更加虚弱 |
[16:16] | Your biology is impressive, | 你的生理构造很奇妙 |
[16:17] | but even you weren’t built to be an inter-dimensional portal. | 但即便是你不是做维度传送门的料 |
[16:21] | – Can I talk to you for a second? – Yeah. | -我能跟你谈一下吗 -好 |
[16:27] | What’s up? | 怎么了 |
[16:28] | If this thing goes sideways, I need you to promise me something. | 如果出了问题 我需要你答应我一件事 |
[16:34] | Pull Alex and Lena out, | 把艾丽克斯和莉娜拉回来 |
[16:35] | but leave me in until I finish the mission. | 但让我留在那 直到完成任务 |
[16:39] | You heard Brainy. | 你听到布莱尼的话了 |
[16:40] | This could hurt you. This could kill you. | 这可能会伤到你 害死你 |
[16:42] | This is our only chance to save now or the future. | 这是我们拯救现在或未来的唯一机会 |
[16:46] | This is all we’ve got. So, promise me. | 别无他法 向我保证 |
[16:53] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[16:56] | Once I induce transmission, | 一旦我诱发传送 |
[16:58] | your minds will be immediately beamed into this dark valley. | 你们的精神会立即被发送到这个黑暗谷中 |
[17:01] | Is it gonna hurt? | 会疼吗 |
[17:02] | – The chances are better than 50%. – That’s comforting. | -几率超过50% -真让人安心 |
[17:06] | Really? I didn’t think so. | 是吗 我不觉得 |
[17:08] | Would you like me to count to three? | 你们想让我数到三吗 |
[17:10] | – Will it help? – No, not at all. | -会有帮助吗 -完全没有 |
[17:12] | Let’s just get it over with. | 还是快点搞定吧 |
[17:31] | We’re here. | 到了 |
[17:44] | – This is impressive. – This is Juru. | -真神奇 -这就是祖鲁 |
[17:50] | Are those for Sam and Julia? | 这是为了防备小萨和朱丽娅吗 |
[17:52] | It’s for whatever might be around. | 是为了防备这里潜在的危险 |
[17:55] | I don’t even know if anything here can get injured. | 我甚至不确定能不能在这里造成物理伤害 |
[17:57] | Yeah, we’re good. | 看来可以 没问题 |
[18:00] | This one. I like this one, it’s mine. | 我喜欢这根 这是我的 |
[18:03] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[18:07] | Yep, this place bites. | 没错 这地方能伤人 |
[18:13] | – Oh, my God. – What? | -我的天 -怎么了 |
[18:16] | – That’s Grace. – Who? | -那是格雷丝 -谁 |
[18:19] | She’s the human form of one of the Worldkillers. | 她是灭世者之一的人类人格 |
[18:24] | She’s dead. | 她死了 |
[18:26] | Which means that we’re running out of time with Sam and Julia. | 这意味着小萨和朱丽娅的时间不多了 |
[18:29] | Yeah. They headed in this direction. | 是的 她们朝这个方向走了 |
[18:37] | Fifty-four minutes to totality. | 还有54分钟达到日全食 |
[19:12] | Mon-El. | 蒙·艾尔 |
[19:17] | She just looks so breakable. | 她看起来那么脆弱 |
[19:19] | She’s strong, they all are. | 她很坚强 她们都很坚强 |
[19:21] | All I wanna do is pull her out. | 我只想把她拉回来 |
[19:25] | – Yeah, me, too. – But I can’t do that, I can’t. | -我也是 -可我不能那么做 |
[19:29] | I can’t do that. I can’t help her, I can’t hold her. | 我不能那么做 不能帮助她或抱着她 |
[19:40] | I can’t hurt my wife. | 我不能伤害我妻子 |
[19:46] | What do I do? | 我该怎么做 |
[19:49] | There’s nothing to do, Mon-El. | 什么都不用做 蒙·艾尔 |
[19:52] | Come on. | 来 |
[19:57] | Thanks, Shaw. | 谢了 亨肖 |
[20:00] | Okay, this is Eagle in the nest. How’re you doing, Baby Bird? | 这里是巢中鹰 你情况如何 雏鸟 |
[20:03] | No. | 我拒绝 |
[20:04] | Oh, come on, I like that one. Are you in? | 别这样 我喜欢那个代号 你进去了吗 |
[20:09] | Yeah, I’m in Lena’s lab. Where’s the vault? | 是的 我在莉娜的实验室 保管库在哪 |
[20:11] | Head north. Or wait, more helpfully, left. | 朝北走 等等 更简单地说是左转 |
[20:18] | – You don’t look so good. – I’m just tired. | -你气色不太好 -我只是累了 |
[20:21] | Brainy said it’d be hard for me to carry both of you in here. | 布莱尼说带你们俩一起来会让我负担很重 |
[20:25] | Is this what it’s like when humans exercise? | 人类锻炼时就是这种感觉吗 |
[20:30] | This is terrible. Why would you ever exercise? | 太难受了 人为什么要锻炼 |
[20:34] | – One foot in front of the other. – It’s fine. | -一步一步走 -没事的 |
[20:36] | It’s no worse than light Kryptonite poisoning. | 不比轻度氪星石中毒好受 |
[20:41] | Come on. There’s too much at stake for you to still be mad at me. | 拜托 你还生我的气会大大增加风险 |
[20:45] | I said we would work together. | 我说我们可以合作 |
[20:47] | Never said it would be sunshine and rainbows. | 但从没说过会阳光普照其乐融融 |
[20:49] | Great, ’cause we’re a little lacking on sunshine right now. | 那太好了 因为现在我们正需要阳光 |
[20:52] | What I did wasn’t personal. | 我所做的与私怨无关 |
[20:54] | You had a stash of “Kills Kryptonians,” Lena. | 你私藏了”氪星人杀手” 莉娜 |
[20:57] | It’s personal. | 那就是私怨 |
[20:58] | I would never use it for that. You know that. | 我绝不会用氪星石做那种事 你知道的 |
[21:00] | I thought I knew everything I needed to know, | 我以为需要知道的 我都知道 |
[21:02] | but you have secrets. It changes things. | 可你有秘密 那情况就不同了 |
[21:04] | – Oh, right, you don’t like secrets. – Nope, I don’t. | -对了 你不喜欢秘密 -不喜欢 |
[21:07] | Good. What’s your real name? | 很好 那你真名叫什么 |
[21:11] | It’s not a great question | 卢瑟家的人 |
[21:12] | for a Luthor to ask someone in my family. | 不太适合问我家的人这个问题 |
[21:15] | You have secrets, I can get on board with that. | 你有秘密 我能接受这点 |
[21:18] | I have secrets, too. | 我也有秘密 |
[21:30] | – What the hell was that? – The reason we have sticks. | -那是什么 -我们需要棍子的原因 |
[21:41] | That’s a Kryptonian demon. I’ve seen them before. | 那是个氪星恶魔 我以前见过 |
[21:44] | That’s where they went. We’re running out of time. | 它们去那边了 我们时间不多了 |
[21:47] | I think I see an entrance over there. | 我好像在那边看到了入口 |
[22:02] | All right, come on. Come on. | 好 快来 快来 |
[22:27] | Julia. Julia! | 朱丽娅 朱丽娅 |
[22:31] | Julia, it’s Supergirl and Agent Danvers. | 朱丽娅 超女和丹弗斯特工来了 |
[22:34] | – Can you hear me? – We’re here to help you. | -你能听到我说话吗 -我们来帮你了 |
[22:40] | Oh, God! | 老天 |
[22:44] | – I killed him. – What? | -我杀了他 -什么 |
[22:46] | I killed them. | 我杀了他们 |
[22:48] | And the cameras are officially disabled, you’re welcome. | 监控摄像头正式瘫痪了 不客气 |
[22:52] | Good work. | 做得好 |
[22:58] | I don’t know how anybody survived three Worldkillers in here. | 怎会有人能在这从三个灭世者的攻击下幸存 |
[23:00] | Yeah, man, I’m glad I wasn’t there. | 是啊 伙计 真庆幸当时我不在那 |
[23:02] | Yeah, cheers to that. | 是啊 说得好 |
[23:06] | Speaking of Lena, I got eyes on the vault. | 说到莉娜 我看到保管库了 |
[23:09] | Impressive, I know. | 很厉害 我知道 |
[23:10] | Yeah. It’s almost as if she didn’t want anybody to get in there. | 是啊 就像她不想让任何人进去一样 |
[23:13] | Yeah, no keypads, no locks, no internal mechanisms, | 没错 没有键盘 没有锁或内部装置 |
[23:17] | just thick, acetylene-resistant cast iron. | 只有防乙炔的厚实铸铁 |
[23:20] | But, hey, you got one thing Lena doesn’t. | 不过你有一样莉娜没有的利器 |
[23:23] | – Yeah, what’s that? – Me, you dummy. Come on. | -是什么 -我 笨蛋 拜托 |
[23:26] | Well, technically, the, uh, pin-drop pulse-bomb I built you, | 严格来讲是我给你造的微型脉冲炸弹 |
[23:28] | but I built it, so, technically, me. | 不过是我造的 所以严格来讲还是我 |
[23:30] | Oh, God. | 老天 |
[23:32] | Yeah, just, uh, set it anywhere, | 你装在哪都行 |
[23:35] | then walk, like, way far back, | 退得远远的 |
[23:38] | and then set it off. The door will open. | 然后引爆 门就开了 |
[23:51] | Hello, are you there? Did you do it? | 你在听吗 引爆了吗 |
[23:52] | Are you in? James? | 进去了吗 詹姆斯 |
[23:57] | Yeah, I’m in. | 是的 我进来了 |
[23:59] | Look, Winn, there’s nothing here. | 温 这里什么都没有 |
[24:03] | Lena was telling the truth, she’s clean. | 莉娜说的是实话 她是清白的 |
[24:05] | Well, thank goodness. | 谢天谢地 |
[24:06] | I did not have the emotional bandwidth for another enemy, | 我的情绪带宽无法承受再来一个敌人 |
[24:09] | gotta tell you. | 说实话 |
[24:09] | Yeah. Gotta run, gotta run. | 要走了 要走了 |
[24:15] | Are you all right? | 你没事吧 |
[24:17] | Yeah. Why wouldn’t I be? | 我为什么会有事 |
[24:18] | Well, you spent an exceedingly long time in the bathroom. | 你在洗手间里待了很久 |
[24:23] | This isn’t a bathroom. | 这里不是洗手间 |
[24:27] | You’re here. | 你们来了 |
[24:27] | Of course we’re here. You think I’d forget about you? | 当然 你觉得我会不管你吗 |
[24:31] | Lena. | 莉娜 |
[24:35] | Alex. | 艾丽克斯 |
[24:36] | Supergirl. | 超女 |
[24:40] | I killed you, too. I’m sorry. | 我把你们也杀了 对不起 |
[24:43] | – Sam, no. – I’m sorry. | -小萨 不是 -对不起 |
[24:45] | No, Reign didn’t kill us. We’re here to help you. | 不是 主宰没杀我们 我们是来帮你的 |
[24:48] | We’re gonna get you out of here. | 我们要把你救出去 |
[24:49] | The people I killed are coming. | 我杀死的人要来了 |
[24:50] | Reign killed, not you. | 是主宰杀的 不是你 |
[24:52] | We’re gonna make sure Reign never hurts anyone again. | 我们会保证主宰永远不会再伤害任何人 |
[24:55] | But, Sam, you have to wake up. | 但是小萨 你必须清醒过来 |
[24:58] | You have to go back to your body and send us a message, | 你必须回到自己的体内 发个信息给我们 |
[25:01] | tell us where the Worldkillers are. | 告诉我们灭世者的下落 |
[25:03] | Don’t let them in. They want me. | 别让他们进来 他们想要我的命 |
[25:06] | – I killed them. – Hey. Hey, you are not a murderer. | -我杀了他们 -你不是凶手 |
[25:12] | – Ten minutes to totality. – She can’t take much more. | -还有十分钟就要全食了 -她快撑不住了 |
[25:16] | Keep her in. | 别让她回来 |
[25:16] | – She’s only got minutes. – I said, keep her in. | -她的时间不多了 -我说别让她回来 |
[25:25] | We have to get you out of here. | 我们得把你带出去 |
[25:27] | No. Not yet. Not yet. Sam? | 还不行 还不行 小萨 |
[25:30] | We don’t have much time. | 我们的时间不多了 |
[25:32] | Come on, stay with us. Remember who you are. | 集中精力 记住你是谁 |
[25:34] | Hey, you are Sam Arias, okay? | 你是小萨·阿里亚斯 |
[25:36] | You’re the woman I would trust with anything. | 你是我最信任的女子 |
[25:38] | – You’re good. – You have friends. | -你是好人 -你有朋友 |
[25:40] | – You’re a fighter. – You’re a mother. | -你是个斗士 -你是个母亲 |
[25:41] | Remember Ruby? Ruby’s just waiting for you to come home. | 记得鲁比吗 鲁比在等你回家 |
[25:44] | Sam, you have to think of Ruby. | 小萨 你得想想鲁比 |
[25:46] | – Ruby. – Remember Ruby? | -鲁比 -记得鲁比吗 |
[25:47] | Ruby. | 鲁比 |
[25:47] | Ruby. | 鲁比 |
[26:01] | – Let her go! – I’ll break her neck. | -放开她 -我会扭断她的脖子 |
[26:28] | Take me! Take me instead, please! | 抓我吧 要抓就抓我 |
[26:31] | You. You are nothing. You’ve always been nothing. | 你什么也不是 你一直都不是 |
[26:35] | Only one of equal strength can defeat me. | 只有同等力量才能打败我 |
[26:37] | You are driftwood in the face of a hurricane. | 面对飓风 你就是个废物 |
[26:57] | It worked. We’ve got a location. | 成功了 我们收到位置了 |
[27:00] | – Pull them out, now. – Setting a course. | -立刻把她们救出来 -设定线路 |
[27:04] | No! | 不要 |
[27:16] | You! | 是你 |
[27:31] | Human! | 人类 |
[27:42] | I thought that might work. | 就知道这样有用 |
[27:48] | It did, thank you. | 是的 谢谢你 |
[27:51] | – They’re coming. – No, they’re already here. | -他们要来了 -他们已经来了 |
[28:03] | – It worked? – Like a charm. | -有用吗 -成功了 |
[28:05] | Are we still talking about dark magic? | 我们还是在说黑魔法吗 |
[28:07] | You should rest some more. | 你应该多休息会 |
[28:08] | Since when has that ever stopped me? | 这什么时候难倒过我 |
[28:10] | – Let’s go. – Hey, hey, what about me? | -我们走 -那我呢 |
[28:13] | Help Brainy. | 帮帮布莱尼 |
[28:16] | – Okay. – Okay. | -好 -好 |
[28:18] | – Hey, Alex. – Yeah, I gotta go catch up. | -艾丽克斯 -我要跟上他们 |
[28:21] | – Listen, this is worth the wait. – Okay. | -我这番话很重要 -好吧 |
[28:23] | I’ve always thought it was like, super unfair, you know. | 我总是觉得非常不公平 |
[28:26] | J’onn can phase through things, he can shape-shift… | 荣恩能穿墙 会变形 |
[28:29] | Then you got Supergirl, she can laser-vision, you know. | 然后超女有激光视线 |
[28:32] | Freeze-breath, she’s massively strong… | 冷冻气息 力大无穷 |
[28:35] | You’re not making me feel super-hyped to go join the fight, but… | 你这番话并没有激起我的斗志 |
[28:38] | Exactly! Exactly. | 这就是我说的 |
[28:40] | Right? So, I’m thinking, “What does the best, | 所以我在想 怎么才能最好地 |
[28:43] | most badass DEO agent need | 让最厉害的超查部特工 |
[28:46] | to take her battle-readiness up a notch?” | 把她的战备等级提升一个层次呢 |
[28:53] | You didn’t. | 你不是吧 |
[28:54] | Oh, girl, I did, and then some. | 绝对是的 还有别的 |
[28:57] | What if I told you the future is magnets? | 如果我和你说未来是有磁力的呢 |
[29:07] | That ring literally costs more than this entire ship. | 这枚戒指比整艘船都要贵啊 |
[29:12] | Also, | 而且 |
[29:14] | it hurt. | 这样很痛 |
[29:17] | And wait until you see the bullets. | 再看看这些子弹吧 |
[29:23] | I’m gonna go change now. | 我现在就去换上 |
[29:28] | – Oh, the bathroom’s that way. – Right. That… Yeah. | -浴室在那边 -对 那边 |
[29:31] | Structure nearly breached. Prepare for drop. | 结构几近攻破 准备着陆 |
[29:52] | – What was that? – Main thrusters are damaged. | -怎么了 -主推进器坏了 |
[29:54] | – How? – Some sort of soundwave interference. | -怎么会 -好像是受到了某种声波干扰 |
[29:56] | Purity. | 是纯粹 |
[29:57] | It’s fine, we have secondary thrusters. | 没事 我们还有次级推进器 |
[30:01] | Which also just blew up. Excuse me a moment. | 但是刚刚也炸毁了 给我一点时间 |
[30:11] | Come on, come on, come on. | 快点 快点 快点 |
[30:14] | There. Good as new. | 好了 完好如新 |
[30:17] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[30:18] | I’m helping. | 我在帮忙 |
[30:20] | No, no. That’s not how that works. | 不 东西不是这样用的 |
[30:24] | Actually, that’s exactly how that works. | 其实就是这样用的 |
[30:26] | I know. Pull up 6,000 feet, and vent the engines. | 我知道 让飞机上升一千八百米 给引擎排气 |
[30:32] | You are weak. | 你太弱了 |
[30:53] | I’ve got this. Check on the others. | 我去搞定她 去看看其他人 |
[30:57] | Thanks, Winn. | 谢谢你 温 |
[31:12] | I don’t think you know what you’re becoming. | 我认为你不知道你要变成什么 |
[31:13] | I’ve already become. | 我已经变身了 |
[31:14] | I am death, and I choose you first! | 我是死神 而且我选择让你先死 |
[31:37] | Julia? | 朱丽娅 |
[31:41] | You’re in there. I know it. | 你的意志还在 我知道的 |
[31:44] | Come on, you gotta rise up and help us. | 你要振作起来 帮帮我们 |
[32:14] | The eclipse is full. No more powers. | 已经日全食了 你没有超能力了 |
[32:50] | Alex! No. | 艾丽克斯 不要 |
[33:24] | – Julia. – Julia, please! | -朱丽娅 -朱丽娅 振作点 |
[33:27] | – Julia. – Julia, rise up. | -朱丽娅 -朱丽娅 起来反抗 |
[33:29] | Julia, I can’t do this. You’re still strong enough. | 朱丽娅 我做不到 你很坚强 |
[33:32] | Help us! | 帮帮我们 |
[33:33] | It’s over. | 结束了 |
[33:40] | What did you say before? | 你之前怎么说的 |
[33:42] | That only one of equal strength can beat you. | 说只有同等力量才能打败你 |
[33:48] | Well, come at me, witch. | 那就冲我来吧 女巫 |
[34:02] | No! No! | 不 不要 |
[34:10] | I always knew you were weak. | 我一直知道你很弱 |
[34:19] | No! | 不 |
[34:25] | No! | 不 |
[34:31] | – She’s not gonna make it. – I’m so sorry. | -她撑不过去了 -我很遗憾 |
[34:50] | She did it. She did it. Pestilence is dead. | 她做到了 她成功了 瘟疫死了 |
[35:12] | Let’s get the hell outta here. | 我们离开这里吧 |
[35:32] | Hey. | 你好 |
[35:37] | Hey yourself. | 你也好啊 |
[35:45] | We did it. | 我们做到了 |
[35:46] | The future of our friends… | 我们朋友的未来 |
[35:51] | family… | 家人的未来 |
[35:54] | Your sister. | 还有你姐姐的未来 |
[35:59] | We saved everyone. | 我们救了所有人 |
[36:02] | We beat Pestilence, we stopped the Blight. | 我们打败了瘟疫 阻止了枯萎病 |
[36:07] | It’s all over. | 全都结束了 |
[36:11] | So, I guess we can go home now. | 那我们现在可以回家了 |
[36:15] | I guess so. | 应该是 |
[36:22] | Hey, can we even get home? | 我们还能回家吗 |
[36:27] | Brainy will figure it out. | 布莱尼会想到办法的 |
[36:29] | Otherwise, he loses the nickname “Brainy”. | 否则他就不能叫这个外号了[机灵鬼] |
[36:57] | The fortress is gone, like it was never there. | 堡垒消失了 就像从未出现过一样 |
[37:00] | Stone turned to sand. | 石头变成了沙子 |
[37:02] | And Reign is gone, too, she’s untraceable. | 主宰也消失了 无法追踪 |
[37:05] | You know that eclipse ended | 堡垒被毁之后 |
[37:06] | as soon as the fortress was destroyed. | 日食也立刻消失了 |
[37:07] | We got rid of two out of the three Worldkillers. | 三个灭世者 我们杀掉了两个 |
[37:10] | Like, that’s a win. | 这是很大的胜利 |
[37:11] | – And we’ll find Sam, somehow. – I know. | -我们能找到小萨的 会有办法 -我知道 |
[37:15] | Hey. Hey, cool new suit! | 话说 这新战衣不错啊 |
[37:19] | Winn did me a solid. | 温帮了我大忙 |
[37:20] | Yes, upgrades. | 对 升级了 |
[37:22] | Well, I’d been asking the Director of the DEO for one for years, | 我一直想申请当超查部部长 |
[37:25] | but I just kept getting denied. | 但却不断被拒绝 |
[37:27] | Blame it on Congress, I don’t write out budgets. | 要怪就怪国会 预算不归我负责 |
[37:30] | Besides, don’t you miss your polo? | 再说了 你难道不怀念马球衫吗 |
[37:31] | It looked like it was sweat-wicking. | 看起来很吸汗 |
[37:33] | I have a really cool new gun. Don’t think it won’t work on you. | 我拿到了一把新枪 跟你应该不是很配 |
[37:38] | Don’t shoot. | 别开枪 |
[37:42] | Hey, we didn’t get to talk earlier. | 之前我们没来得及聊聊 |
[37:45] | – James and I did the thing you asked… – And? | -我和詹姆斯按你的要求做了 -然后呢 |
[37:48] | James said that the vault was empty. There’s no more Kryptonite. | 詹姆斯说金库里是空的 没有氪石了 |
[37:51] | And, uh, looks like Lena is telling the truth. | 看来莉娜说的是实话 |
[37:59] | Hey, Lena. | 莉娜 |
[38:04] | – Nice work back there. – Yeah, you weren’t so bad yourself. | -刚才表现很好啊 -你也不错 |
[38:08] | Yeah, we couldn’t save Sam. | 我们没救下小萨 |
[38:09] | But we saved Julia. | 但是救了朱丽娅 |
[38:11] | And if Julia can overcome the demons inside of her, | 但如果朱丽娅能够战胜内心的魔鬼 |
[38:13] | then Sam has a chance, too. | 小萨也有机会 |
[38:17] | I hope you’re right. | 但愿吧 |
[38:20] | Hey, actually, um, I wanted to talk to you. | 其实 我想跟你聊聊 |
[38:26] | I may have been overreacting. | 我之前似乎反应过激了 |
[38:30] | As far as I’m concerned, our slate is clean. | 对我而言 我们扯平了 |
[38:37] | Well, I can work with that. | 这个我可以接受 |
[38:38] | Good. | 很好 |
[39:00] | Surprised you’d want to see me. | 没想到你居然会想见我 |
[39:03] | You know, for quite some time, | 其实 这么久以来 |
[39:05] | I’ve been looking for any reason… | 我一直在找理由 |
[39:07] | Any reason I could to distrust you. | 找可以不信任你的理由 |
[39:10] | It’s not your fault, it’s just, um… | 这不怪你 只是… |
[39:13] | Lex baggage, or whatever. | 可能是受莱克斯牵累吧 |
[39:18] | But for the last two years, | 但过去两年里 |
[39:19] | you have done nothing but prove me wrong. | 你一切的所作所为都证明我错了 |
[39:24] | – Until now. – No. No. | -直到现在 -不 不 |
[39:28] | The way I see it, | 在我看来 |
[39:29] | your friend came to you with something unbearable. | 你朋友带着难以承担的问题来找你 |
[39:33] | And you tried your best to help her carry it. | 你竭尽全力帮她承担 |
[39:38] | You did everything in your power to help her, | 尽自己的一切力量去帮助她 |
[39:40] | regardless of what that might look like to other people, | 不管别人如果发现这一切 |
[39:42] | when they found out. | 会怎么看你 |
[39:46] | And that’s beautiful. | 你这种精神很美 |
[39:48] | That’s somebody I want to know. | 也是我想要结识的人 |
[39:52] | – Really? – Yeah. | -真的吗 -对 |
[40:00] | But you have a decision to make about me. | 但你要做一个关于我的决定 |
[40:04] | – Of course I wanna know– – I’m Guardian. | -我当然想结识… -我是守护者 |
[40:10] | Why are you telling me this? | 你为什么要告诉我这个 |
[40:12] | Because I did something I’m not proud of. | 因为我做了一件不太光彩的事 |
[40:19] | I broke into your lab. | 我闯进了你的实验室 |
[40:23] | To determine if you had more Kryptonite. | 为了确认你是否还有氪石 |
[40:27] | Why would you do that? | 你为什么要这样做 |
[40:28] | I had to. | 我别无选择 |
[40:30] | For Supergirl, she asked me to. | 为了超女 她要求我的 |
[40:33] | She did? | 是吗 |
[40:33] | She did, but I’m the one who said yes. | 对 但我也同意了 |
[40:37] | So, this is on me. | 所以这怪我 |
[40:40] | But when I got in, I couldn’t go into your vault. | 但我进去之后 我没能走进你的金库 |
[40:44] | I mean, I could. | 本来是可以的 |
[40:48] | I didn’t want to. | 但我不想进去 |
[40:50] | I didn’t need to. | 我不需要进去 |
[40:54] | I trust you. I really hope that you can trust me. | 我信任你 也希望你可以信任我 |
[41:01] | Yes. | 好 |
[41:09] | There’s something else you need to know. | 我也有件事要告诉你 |
[41:13] | Hit me. | 说吧 |
[41:17] | That wasn’t Lex’s Kryptonite. | 那不是莱克斯的氪石 |
[41:21] | I figured out how to make it. | 我弄清楚怎么制作了 |
[41:25] | The human in you must die. | 你的人性必须泯灭 |
[41:28] | The child must die. | 那个孩子必须死 |
[41:31] | Ruby Arias must die. | 鲁比·阿里亚斯必须死 |