时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Mr. Olsen is stable. | 奥尔森先生情况稳定了 |
[00:04] | Who is the next of kin? | 谁是直系亲属 |
[00:05] | I’m Kelly Olsen, James’ sister. | 凯莉·奥尔森 詹姆斯的妹妹 |
[00:08] | If we don’t help him, James is gonna die. | 假如我们不帮詹姆斯 他会死的 |
[00:09] | You’re asking me to work with you to save him? | 你叫我跟你合作去救他吗 |
[00:12] | I can save both you and him. | 我能救你们两个 |
[00:14] | You have to be just like her. | 你必须跟她一模一样 |
[00:16] | Move like her, think like her. | 行动 思考都要一样 |
[00:19] | Promote peace, my son. | 促进和平 我的儿子 |
[00:25] | If you don’t stand up and fight, you’ll lose everything. | 如果你不起来战斗 就会失去一切 |
[00:31] | I am not a man of peace. | 那就是我不是个爱好和平的人了 |
[00:34] | Otis, find me a real American. | 给我找个真正的美国人 |
[00:37] | Someone charismatic. | 找一个有感召力的人 |
[00:38] | I think I know just the guy. | 我正好有个人选 |
[00:40] | Name’s Ben Lockwood. | 他叫本·洛克伍德 |
[00:42] | Miss Tessmacher! | 泰斯马克女士 |
[00:44] | Eve. | 伊芙 |
[00:53] | Lena. | 莉娜 |
[00:56] | She’s alive. Get the EMTs up here now. | 她还活着 去叫救护人员来 |
[01:03] | Director, there’s a letter. | 局长 有封信 |
[01:07] | It’s from Lex Luthor. | 是莱克斯·卢瑟的 |
[01:10] | Stay with her. | 和她待在一起 |
[01:15] | “Dear Lena, | 亲爱的莉娜 |
[01:16] | I wish I could say it wasn’t personal | 我希望能说这不是私人恩怨 |
[01:18] | planting a spy, stealing your research, | 设置间谍 偷取你的研究 |
[01:20] | but it is.” | 但这就是 |
[01:21] | Lex was working with Eve Tessmacher. | 莱克斯与伊芙·泰斯马克是同伙 |
[01:24] | – Oh, my God. – She’s coming to. | -我的天 -她也来 |
[01:27] | Lena, hey, are you okay? | 莉娜 你还好吗 |
[01:30] | – I think so. – Look at me. | -我想是的 -看着我 |
[01:33] | Alex. | 艾丽克斯 |
[01:35] | Alex, I’ve got to tell you about Lex. | 艾丽克斯 我得告诉你莱克斯的事 |
[01:37] | He escaped from prison, he attacked you, | 他从监狱逃出来了 他袭击了你 |
[01:38] | and he stole your research, we know. | 他偷走了你的研究 我们知道 |
[01:40] | No, that’s not the whole story– | 不 这不是全部经过 |
[01:43] | Hey, uh-uh, don’t move. | 别动了 |
[01:45] | And, yes, we know that Eve was his spy. | 还有 我们知道伊芙是他的间谍 |
[01:50] | Yes, but I gotta tell you– | 是 但是我得告诉你 |
[01:53] | You’ve been through trauma. | 你经历了创伤 |
[01:54] | So, please, just try to relax. | 所以拜托 试着放松 |
[01:58] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[02:00] | You have nothing to apologize for. | 你没必要道歉 |
[02:02] | Supergirl is searching for Lex. She will find him. | 超女在找莱克斯 她会找到他的 |
[02:11] | I checked the whole South Pacific. | 我查看了整个南太平洋 |
[02:13] | No sign of Lex or his helicopter. | 没看到莱克斯和他的直升飞机 |
[02:18] | Kal left me here to protect Earth | 卡留我在这里保护地球 |
[02:21] | and I let his archnemesis slip through my fingers. | 而我让他的仇敌逃走了 |
[02:25] | Everything that Lex does now is because I failed. | 莱克斯现在做的一切都是因为我失败了 |
[02:31] | I’m gonna cast a psychic net. I might be able to detect them. | 我施展个精神网 也许能抓住他 |
[02:37] | J’onn… | 荣恩 |
[02:39] | J’onn? | 荣恩 |
[02:52] | J’onn, are you okay? J’onn! | 荣恩 你没事吧 荣恩 |
[03:02] | Thank you for saving me. | 谢谢你能救我 |
[03:05] | Why do you think this happened? | 你觉得是怎么回事 |
[03:06] | I told you the other night… | 我那天晚上告诉过你 |
[03:10] | I am no longer a man of peace. | 我不再是和平的人了 |
[03:15] | When I took Manchester’s life, | 当我夺走曼彻斯特生命时 |
[03:16] | I realized that I was done trying to be my father. | 我发觉我已经厌倦试图成为我父亲 |
[03:20] | But now that I have clarity as to who I am not, | 既然我已经清楚了我不是谁 |
[03:25] | I no longer have clarity as to who I am. | 我就不再清楚我是谁 |
[03:29] | You think that caused you to lose your powers? | 你觉得这导致你失去了能力吗 |
[03:32] | There is an ancient story about a race of shapeshifters | 有个关于变形者种族的古老传说 |
[03:37] | whose planet was destroyed. | 他们的星球被毁灭了 |
[03:40] | They had to | 他们只好 |
[03:41] | constantly change shape to survive. | 不断变形来求生 |
[03:43] | For generations, they did this. | 他们这样经过了几个世代 |
[03:45] | Until, one day, they forgot their true form… | 直到一天 他们忘记了自己的真实形态 |
[03:51] | and all that goes with it. | 还有那形态拥有的一切 |
[03:53] | History, culture, | 历史 文化 |
[03:57] | all sense of self. | 所有的自我 |
[03:58] | They even forgot the name of their race. | 他们甚至忘了自己种族的名字 |
[04:03] | I am a shapeshifter, too, Kara. | 我也是个变形者 卡拉 |
[04:07] | The same thing could happen to me. | 同样的事可能发生在我身上 |
[04:09] | There must be something we can do. | 肯定有什么我能做的 |
[04:19] | I heard my father’s voice when I fell. | 我坠落时听到了我父亲的声音 |
[04:24] | The Staff of K’hollar was with him when he died. | 他死时 科拉权杖与他在一起 |
[04:28] | Maybe I could use its power | 也许我可以用它的能量 |
[04:30] | to summon his spirit for counsel. | 召唤他的灵魂来获取建议 |
[04:36] | No. | 不 |
[04:38] | Lex is out there. I need to help you find him. | 莱克斯还在逃 我要帮你找到他 |
[04:41] | No, no, you are always helping everyone around you. | 不不 你总是在帮助其他人 |
[04:45] | Right now, you just need to take care of yourself. | 现在 你只需要照顾好你自己 |
[04:58] | They dress their patients | 他们这所医院 |
[04:59] | in business attire in this hospital? | 给病人穿商务正装的吗 |
[05:03] | That’s funny. | 真有趣 |
[05:04] | No, actually, I got a clean bill of health | 不 实际上 我差不多一小时前 |
[05:06] | from the docs about an hour ago, so… | 收到了医生的出院许可 所以… |
[05:08] | Why didn’t you call me? | 你为什么不通知我 |
[05:09] | ‘Cause you’d have wanted to take me home. | 因为你会想把我带回家 |
[05:11] | And the world has turned upside down | 自我进来这里之后 |
[05:13] | since I’ve been here, | 整个世界发生了剧变 |
[05:13] | so I need to get to work. So… | 我得开始工作 所以… |
[05:22] | James, are you okay? | 詹姆斯 你没事吧 |
[05:23] | Yeah, yeah, I’m fine. | 没事 我很好 |
[05:25] | You were shot. You almost died on the operating table. | 你中枪了 差点死在手术台上 |
[05:29] | Look, this isn’t a broken leg. | 听着 这不是断了条腿 |
[05:30] | You need to pay attention to what’s going on. | 你需要注意发生的事情 |
[05:33] | Kelly, I said I’m fine. | 凯莉 我说了我没事 |
[05:35] | I’m a psychologist that specializes in trauma. | 我是个专门研究创伤的精神医师 |
[05:37] | This is my job. | 这是我的工作 |
[05:39] | And my job is to cover the Alien Amnesty repeal. | 而我的工作是关注《外星人赦免法》的否决 |
[05:44] | There are thousands of Americans, | 这里有上千个美国人 |
[05:45] | the government’s trying to take away their rights, | 正要被政府夺走他们的权利 |
[05:47] | and nobody’s paying attention because Lex is out there. | 而没人在关注 因为莱克斯跑出来了 |
[05:50] | I just need to make sure that people know what’s going on. | 我只是需要人们知道时事 |
[05:52] | So I need to get to work, I’ll call you later. | 所以我得工作 我等下打给你 |
[06:00] | How long do you think it’s gonna take them | 你觉得他们要花多久 |
[06:01] | – to find Lex Luthor this time? – Find Lex… | -才能找到莱克斯·卢瑟 -找到莱克斯 |
[06:03] | Oh, no, no, no, put your phone down, son. | 不不不 放下手机 儿子 |
[06:06] | What we’re doing here, this is the real news. | 我们手头的事才是真正的新闻 |
[06:08] | We are making history. | 我们在创造历史 |
[06:11] | Mr. Lockwood, | 洛克伍德先生 |
[06:12] | Senator Granberry’s office just called, | 格兰伯里参议员的办公室来电话了 |
[06:14] | can you stop by there today? | 您今天能过去一趟吗 |
[06:17] | Tell her I’ll be right there. | 告诉她我这就去 |
[06:20] | What do you say, son, you want to watch another senator | 怎么样 儿子 想不想听又一个参议员 |
[06:22] | tell your father how he’s doing good work? | 告诉你父亲他在如何行善 |
[06:25] | It’s pretty cool. | 确实很酷 |
[06:30] | Breach of protocol. | 启动入侵流程 |
[06:31] | It’s a perimeter breach. Stay sharp. | 有人入侵 都小心点 |
[06:35] | It could be Lex Luthor. | 可能是莱克斯·卢瑟 |
[06:36] | Supergirl? | 超女 |
[06:38] | What does she want? | 她想干什么 |
[06:39] | I forgot how loud those were. | 我忘了这些警报声音这么大 |
[06:40] | Everyone, stand down. | 全员解除警戒 |
[06:43] | I, uh… | 我 |
[06:44] | I come offering donuts and my help. | 我带来了甜甜圈和我的帮助 |
[06:49] | Lex usually attacks within the first 48 hours of escaping. | 莱克斯通常在逃跑后48小时内发起袭击 |
[06:53] | Now, I know we’ve had our differences, | 我知道我们有分歧 |
[06:55] | but I think we should team up to catch him. | 但我想我们该联合起来抓住他 |
[06:57] | While I do appreciate a good cinnamon cruller, Supergirl, | 尽管我很喜欢肉桂卷 超女 |
[07:01] | the President has ordered us | 总统已命令我们 |
[07:02] | to redirect manpower to Washington, D.C. | 将所有人力重新分配到华盛顿特区 |
[07:04] | For security. | 作为保全 |
[07:06] | In case of any unrest after the repeal vote. | 以防废除法案后出现动乱 |
[07:08] | So, who’s looking for Lex? | 那谁来找莱克斯 |
[07:10] | FBI, CIA, US Marshals. | 联调局 中情局 法警 |
[07:14] | I believe SEAL Teams one through six. | 海豹突击一队到六队 |
[07:16] | Everyone but us. | 我们以外的所有人 |
[07:18] | Lex had superpowers when I fought him. | 莱克斯和我对战时有超能力 |
[07:20] | He is more dangerous than ever, and he will strike. | 他比以往更危险 他会发起袭击的 |
[07:23] | Maybe I can help Supergirl. | 或许我能帮助超女 |
[07:24] | With support from Agent Dox, | 有多克斯特工的协助 |
[07:26] | I can direct the D.C. Operation from the field. | 我能边出外勤边指挥特区的行动 |
[07:29] | No, I can run point on D.C., | 不 我可以指挥特区的行动 |
[07:32] | cover where necessary. | 填补你的空缺 |
[07:34] | You focus on finding Lex. | 你集中精力找到莱克斯 |
[07:38] | Don’t make me regret this. | 别让我后悔帮你 |
[07:43] | I’ve been doing scans of the skies, | 我一直从空中扫描 |
[07:45] | but I’m not finding anything. | 但什么都没发现 |
[07:46] | But most criminal organizations have a weak link. | 但大多犯罪组织都有弱点 |
[07:49] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[07:50] | Eve Tessmacher was working with Lex. | 伊芙·泰斯马克可在为莱克斯做事 |
[07:52] | Lena knows her better than any of us. | 莉娜比我们都了解她 |
[07:54] | Let’s go talk to her. | 我们去找她谈谈 |
[07:56] | Lena has been through quite the ordeal. | 莉娜最近饱受折磨 |
[07:59] | And given the fact that you two don’t have the cleanest history, | 考虑到你们过去闹过矛盾 |
[08:02] | I think it’s better if I talk to her. | 我想最好由我去和她谈 |
[08:06] | Right. | 是的 |
[08:09] | if she gives you a lead, | 假如她给了你线索 |
[08:12] | press this once and I’ll be there. | 按一次这个 我立即赶到 |
[08:14] | You press it twice, I’ll know not to come. | 按两次 我就知道不要去 |
[08:19] | Nia is at the fortress | 尼娅在堡垒 |
[08:21] | trying to dream up what Lex’s plan might be, | 试着梦到莱克斯的计划是什么 |
[08:23] | but so far nothing. | 但目前还没有结果 |
[08:24] | We’ll keep a secret communication open with her | 我们会保持和她的秘密通话 |
[08:27] | in case she’s successful. | 说不定她能成功 |
[08:28] | Oh, oh, I almost forgot. | 我差点忘了 |
[08:29] | J’onn wanted me to give this back to you. | 荣恩想让我把这个还给你 |
[08:35] | I can’t tell you how much it means to have this back. | 我不知该怎么形容拿回它意义有多大 |
[08:39] | – Thank you. – Keep it close. | -谢谢 -保管好 |
[08:41] | You never know when you might need it. | 你永远不知道什么时候会用上 |
[09:05] | We’re closed. | 我们打烊了 |
[09:09] | Can’t you read the sign? | 你没看到牌子吗 |
[09:13] | It’s on the door. | 就挂在门上 |
[09:15] | The sign. | 牌子 |
[09:17] | Damn sign. | 该死的牌子 |
[09:19] | It says we’re closed! | 写着我们打烊了 |
[09:21] | J’onn, my son. | 荣恩 我的孩子 |
[09:25] | Let’s have a little chat, shall we? | 我们简单聊两句 好吗 |
[09:38] | This is a very nice office. | 这办公室真棒 |
[09:43] | It reminds me | 让我想起 |
[09:45] | of the library at the University of Z’onn Z’orr. | 祖昂佐尔大学的图书馆 |
[09:50] | You’re here. | 你出现了 |
[09:51] | I don’t believe it. | 我不敢相信 |
[09:53] | Weren’t you trying to contact me? | 你不是在试着联系我吗 |
[09:54] | Yes, but I thought I | 是的 但我以为 |
[09:57] | might hear a voice or feel… | 或许会听到你的声音 或是 |
[10:00] | a presence, I didn’t… | 感到你的存在 我没想到 |
[10:03] | think you’d actually… | 没想到你会真的 |
[10:07] | be here. | 出现在这 |
[10:08] | I am. | 我就在这 |
[10:12] | I’m so glad. | 我好高兴 |
[10:14] | I’m so glad. | 我好高兴 |
[10:16] | I’ve been so lost. | 我最近是如此迷失 |
[10:17] | So, so confused about my identity. | 对自己的身份如此困惑 |
[10:20] | I, I tried to follow your example. | 我尽力以你为榜样 |
[10:23] | I really tried to follow. | 我真的尽力向你学习了 |
[10:24] | I studied the Sacred Symbols, | 我钻研神圣符号 |
[10:26] | I, I counseled everybody, everybody to be peaceful. | 我建议所有人追求和平 |
[10:31] | But it just didn’t work. | 可根本没用 |
[10:34] | And, and, now, I’m at an impasse. | 现在我陷入了死路 |
[10:36] | I… please… I need guidance. | 求你了 我需要指导 |
[10:39] | That’s not why I’m here. | 我不是来指导你的 |
[10:41] | Then what, why did you come? | 那你为什么出现 |
[10:43] | Because you failed. | 因为你失败了 |
[10:44] | You were supposed to be the keeper of the Sacred Symbols. | 你本该成为神圣符号的守护者 |
[10:47] | A holy man, a man of peace, | 一个圣贤 和平的人 |
[10:49] | but you said you are not a man of peace, | 可你说你不是一个和平的人 |
[10:51] | so I’ve come to take the Symbols back. | 所以我来收走神圣符号 |
[10:53] | If you take the Sacred Symbols, | 假如你拿走神圣符号 |
[10:55] | Martian history will disappear forever. | 火星历史会永远消失 |
[10:59] | A shame. I’m taking them now. | 真可惜 我现在就要拿走 |
[11:00] | No wait, wait, wait, wait, wait. | 不 等等 等等 |
[11:04] | Well, you can’t. | 你不能拿走 |
[11:06] | They’re inside my mind. | 它们在我头脑中 |
[11:07] | No. | 不 |
[11:09] | They’re here on the table. | 它们就在桌子上 |
[11:16] | – Goodbye. – No, no, wait. | -再见 -不不 等等 |
[11:20] | Wait… | 等一下 |
[11:21] | We interrupt our coverage of the Alien Amnesty repeal | 我们中断了废除《外星人赦免法》的报道 |
[11:24] | with an update on the manhunt for Lex Luthor. | 以报道对追捕莱克斯·卢瑟的最新进展 |
[11:26] | Sources say his sister, Lena Luthor, is a victim. | 有消息称他妹妹莉娜·卢瑟是受害者 |
[11:28] | Authorities found Ms. Luthor late last night in her office, | 当局昨晚在卢瑟小姐的办公室找到了她 |
[11:29] | 莉娜·卢瑟 卢瑟逃跑的受害者 | |
[11:30] | drugged and bound. | 遭人下药并绑架 |
[11:31] | Lex Luthor is considered extremely dangerous | 警方认为莱克斯·卢瑟极其危险 |
[11:33] | and any information should be immediately reported. | 有任何消息都应立即上报 |
[11:39] | Lena, I wasn’t expecting you. | 莉娜 我没想到你会来 |
[11:44] | All the reports say you were knocked unconscious. | 报道都说你被人迷昏了 |
[11:47] | You were always prone to migraines. | 你一直都有偏头痛的问题 |
[11:50] | Is your head okay? | 你的脑袋没事吧 |
[11:50] | Spare me the concerned mother act. | 少来这套母爱的假面孔 |
[11:53] | Just tell me where Lex is. | 告诉我莱克斯在哪 |
[11:56] | Do you have to be so emotional? | 你有必要这么情绪化吗 |
[11:58] | It’s disappointing. | 真是令人失望 |
[12:00] | I know you’re upset that Lex outsmarted you. | 我知道你不爽莱克斯比你聪明 |
[12:04] | He hurt your poor little heart. | 他伤了你弱小的心灵 |
[12:06] | Well, at least, I have a heart. | 但至少我还有人心 |
[12:08] | An overrated organ. | 一个被夸大的器官而已 |
[12:10] | Romanticized by poets and frivolous women. | 诗人和轻浮女子夸大了人心的作用 |
[12:14] | You’re no better than simpering Eve Tessmacher | 你比假笑的伊芙·泰斯马克好不了多少 |
[12:17] | chasing Lex like a lovesick puppy. | 她像个迷妹一样满世界追逐莱克斯 |
[12:21] | So Eve is in love with Lex. | 伊芙爱上莱克斯了吗 |
[12:23] | Your brother gave you every opportunity to work with him. | 你哥哥给了你所有的机会跟他合作 |
[12:26] | To come back into the fold, and you turned him down. | 回到这个阵营里 但你却拒绝了他 |
[12:30] | I will never be on the same side as you and Lex. | 我绝不会跟你和莱克斯站在同一个阵营 |
[12:32] | Of course not. | 当然不会 |
[12:35] | The only side you’ll ever be on is the side of your friends. | 你只会和你的朋友统一阵营 |
[12:38] | The Danvers sisters, | 丹弗斯姐妹 |
[12:40] | Jimmy Olsen. | 和吉米·奥尔森 |
[12:42] | Oh, what those besties would think | 如果你的这些好友们 |
[12:46] | if they knew what you’ve really been up to. | 知道你一直在做什么 他们会怎么想呢 |
[12:51] | I can only imagine what went down. | 我只能想到你们的友情会破裂 |
[12:55] | Weeks helping Lex. | 帮了莱克斯几个星期 |
[12:57] | Recrafting the drug you claimed would save humanity. | 重制你声称会拯救人类的药物 |
[13:01] | To save him. | 结果却救了他 |
[13:05] | The two of you working side by side. | 你们俩并肩合作 |
[13:12] | I can smell your fear, Lena. | 我能察觉到你的恐惧 莉娜 |
[13:15] | Doing everything in your power to make sure | 你会竭尽全力确保你的朋友 |
[13:17] | your friends never find out your complicity. | 永远不会发现你同谋的事 |
[13:20] | They would hate you. | 他们会恨你 |
[13:23] | And then you’d find yourself utterly alone. | 然后你就会发现自己再一次 |
[13:27] | Again. | 孤单一人 |
[13:28] | This is foolish. | 来看你简直是愚蠢 |
[13:31] | You don’t know anything. | 你什么也不知道 |
[13:33] | Because Lex has deserted you. | 因为莱克斯已经抛弃你了 |
[13:35] | I may be in prison, | 虽然我身陷囹圄 |
[13:37] | but I’m not the one who’s going to be deserted. | 但遭人抛弃的不止我一个 |
[13:56] | Hey, there you are. | 你回来了 |
[13:58] | I went to look for you at the hospital, | 我去医院找你 |
[13:59] | but they said you already left. | 但他们说你已经走了 |
[14:02] | I got better. | 我好多了 |
[14:04] | I thought the FBI had already gone through this. | 联调局不是已经盘问过了吗 |
[14:06] | Have you changed your mind about me? | 你对我的看法改变了吗 |
[14:08] | No, of course not. | 当然没有 |
[14:09] | I came to ask for your help. | 我是来找你帮忙的 |
[14:14] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[14:15] | It’s been a day. | 今天太累了 |
[14:17] | Well, I have been tasked with tracking down Lex. | 我的任务是追查莱克斯的下落 |
[14:20] | And I’d like to ask you about Eve Tessmacher. | 我想问问你有关伊芙·泰斯马克的事 |
[14:22] | You’re gonna use Eve to get to Lex. | 你要利用伊芙去抓莱克斯 |
[14:24] | I think she’s the weak link. | 我认为她就是突破口 |
[14:25] | I want in on the investigation. | 我想参与这次调查 |
[14:27] | Lena, you were just assaulted. | 莉娜 你刚刚才遭人袭击 |
[14:28] | Yeah, and I’m not a cop, but I know Eve. | 虽然我不是警察 但我了解伊芙 |
[14:32] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[14:34] | But you should know that I’m working with Supergirl on this. | 但你该知道我和超女联手找莱克斯 |
[14:39] | Finding Lex is more important than any differences we may have. | 比我们之间所存在的分歧都更重要 |
[14:42] | – Yeah. – I know just where to start. | -没错 -我有头绪了 |
[14:48] | So this is the team. | 这就是我们的小队 |
[14:50] | Yes, Lena has joined us. | 没错 莉娜刚加入我们 |
[14:51] | Uh, so why are we in ‘burbs? | 我们为什么来郊区 |
[14:53] | Well, I realized that Eve is in love with Lex. | 我发现伊芙爱上了莱克斯 |
[14:56] | Crazy Lex-girlfriend. | 莱克斯的疯子女友 |
[14:57] | Which indicates her heart drives her actions. | 这说明她会随心所动 |
[14:59] | And she spoke fondly of an elderly aunt, | 她提到过一位年长的姑姑 |
[15:02] | her only family in the city. | 是她在市里唯一的亲人 |
[15:03] | Mary Tessmacher. | 玛丽·泰斯马克 |
[15:05] | This is her house. | 这是她家 |
[15:06] | Eve used to visit every Sunday. | 伊芙每周日都会来看她 |
[15:07] | So Eve might still be in contact with her. | 所以伊芙也许和她还有联系 |
[15:10] | Good lead. | 很好的线索 |
[15:16] | Can I help you ladies? | 有什么能帮到你们的吗 |
[15:20] | Thank you very much. | 非常感谢 |
[15:21] | Senator Granberry, good to see you. | 格兰伯里参议员 很高兴见到你 |
[15:23] | Thanks for coming. | 谢谢你来 |
[15:25] | This is your son. | 这就是你儿子吧 |
[15:26] | George Lockwood, ma’am. | 我叫乔治·洛克伍德 女士 |
[15:27] | I was just giving him an intro | 我刚刚给他介绍了一下 |
[15:28] | on how things get done in Washington. | 华盛顿这里是怎么处理事务的 |
[15:31] | As a matter of fact, we were just talking about | 其实 我们刚刚在聊 |
[15:32] | how this repeal is moving even faster | 这次废除进展得更快 |
[15:34] | than the Homestead Act of… | 快过当年的《宅地法案》… |
[15:36] | 1862. | 1862年的 |
[15:38] | 1862. | 1862年的 |
[15:39] | I’ve changed my mind. | 我改变主意了 |
[15:41] | I’m not voting for the repeal. | 我不会投废除同意票 |
[15:44] | Excuse me? What? | 你说什么 什么 |
[15:45] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[15:47] | But if… | 但如果 |
[15:49] | If you vote no, then your block’s gonna vote no, | 如果你投反对票 你的街道也会投反对票 |
[15:51] | and that’s eight votes we’ll lose. | 那就是八票反对 我们就输了 |
[15:54] | If we suddenly strip rights from powerful aliens, | 如果我们突然剥夺了强大外星人的权利 |
[15:57] | how are they gonna react? | 他们会作何反应呢 |
[15:58] | Badly. | 反应会过激 |
[15:59] | If they protest, revolt, and we have a war on our hands, | 如果他们抗议 反抗 战争就会爆发 |
[16:02] | then that is bad for humans. | 这对人类不好 |
[16:03] | I understand, you’re acting out of fear. | 我理解 你在害怕 |
[16:05] | But maybe, just maybe you should fear the common man. | 但是也许你应该害怕普通大众 |
[16:09] | Agent Liberty may play to your steel town base, | 自由代表那一套也许在你的地盘行得通 |
[16:11] | but not here. | 但在这里不行 |
[16:13] | Welcome to Washington. | 欢迎来到华盛顿 |
[16:23] | You’re awake. | 你醒了 |
[16:25] | You’re still here. | 你还在这里 |
[16:29] | How is this even possible? | 这怎么可能呢 |
[16:30] | I only stayed because you fainted. | 我留下来只是因为你晕过去了 |
[16:32] | Now that you’ve regained consciousness, | 既然你现在已经恢复意识 |
[16:34] | I’m going. | 我就走了 |
[16:35] | Wait, you can’t just leave. | 等等 你不能就这样离开 |
[16:37] | After everything we went through, | 我们经历了这么多 |
[16:39] | for you to pass the Symbols onto me– | 你把符号传给了我… |
[16:40] | You can imagine how disappointed I was | 你可以想象 在你选择暴力时 |
[16:42] | when you resorted to violence. | 我有多失望 |
[16:43] | That’s why I was trying to contact you. | 所以我才想联系你 |
[16:47] | I need your help. | 我需要你的帮助 |
[16:49] | I’m trying to… | 我想… |
[16:52] | I’m trying to figure out who I’m supposed to be. | 我想搞清楚我到底应该成为什么样的人 |
[16:55] | The easiest question in the world. | 这是世界上最简单的问题 |
[16:58] | What’s the answer? | 答案是什么 |
[16:59] | For you? | 你吗 |
[17:01] | No idea. | 我不知道 |
[17:02] | You figure it out. | 你自己去想 |
[17:03] | I ask you for help and all you do | 我寻求你的帮助 可你出现之后 |
[17:05] | is turn up and you make it worse. | 却让事情恶化了 |
[17:10] | I’m the last Green Martian. | 我是最后一个绿火星人 |
[17:11] | If I lose myself, | 如果我失去自我 |
[17:14] | we not only lose Martian religion, | 我们不仅会失去火星信仰 |
[17:16] | we lose everything. | 还会失去一切 |
[17:20] | Our entire history. | 我们全部的历史 |
[17:23] | Every memory you ever gave me. | 你给我的所有记忆 |
[17:28] | My wife. | 我的妻子 |
[17:30] | My daughters. | 我的女儿们 |
[17:31] | So this is urgent. | 所以事情很紧急 |
[17:34] | Yeah. | 对 |
[17:35] | Oh, yeah. | 非常紧急 |
[17:37] | I know what will solve this problem. | 我知道这个问题该如何解决 |
[17:40] | What? What? What? | 什么 是什么 |
[17:41] | A nice hot cup of c’off’ee. | 一杯好喝的热”咖灰” |
[17:45] | What? | 什么 |
[17:46] | I’ll stay for one. | 我留下喝一杯吧 |
[17:54] | Oh, Mary’s in Florida soaking up the rays, | 玛丽在佛罗里达州晒太阳 |
[17:57] | and I’m plant sitting. | 而我却枯坐在这里 |
[17:59] | Is Mary in some kind of trouble? | 玛丽是惹上什么麻烦了吗 |
[18:00] | No, uh, not at all. | 完全没有 |
[18:01] | We’re just here because of her niece, Eve. | 我们来这里是因为她的侄女 伊芙 |
[18:04] | Do you know her? | 你认识她吗 |
[18:04] | Well, she’s my favorite cousin and bowling bud at the family reunion. | 家庭聚会时我最爱她 还是最佳保龄球友 |
[18:07] | There’s no way she’s really involved with that Lex Luthor. | 她不可能真的跟莱克斯·卢瑟有关系 |
[18:10] | – He’s a creeper. – What was your name again? | -他太奇怪了 -你叫什么名字 |
[18:12] | Bitsie, with an I-E. | 比茜 草字头茜 |
[18:14] | Do you have any daughters, Bitsie? | 你有女儿吗 比茜 |
[18:15] | Yes, twins. | 有 双胞胎 |
[18:17] | They’re at camp. | 在参加夏令营 |
[18:18] | I miss those little chipmunks. | 我好想念那两个小家伙 |
[18:20] | When was the last time you saw Eve? | 你上次见到伊芙是什么时候 |
[18:21] | Months ago. | 几个月前 |
[18:22] | Oh, unless you count seeing | 除非在新闻里 |
[18:23] | her gorgeous mug splashed across the news. | 看见她一闪而过的马克杯也算 |
[18:26] | She always said how amazing it was to work for you, Ms. Luthor. | 她经常说为你工作有多么好 卢瑟女士 |
[18:32] | Were you sick at all, Bitsie? | 你之前有不舒服吗 比茜 |
[18:33] | Me? Healthy as a horse. Why? | 我吗 我健康得很 怎么了 |
[18:36] | Uh, just something Eve said about a cousin | 只是伊芙说过她有一位表亲 |
[18:37] | with cancer who had two daughters. | 得了癌症 还有两个女儿 |
[18:40] | My blood orange cake. Want some? | 我的血橙蛋糕 来一点吗 |
[18:42] | I can never turn down cake. | 我永远无法拒绝蛋糕 |
[18:43] | She’s lying. | 她在撒谎 |
[18:44] | Her heart’s as fast as a hummingbird’s. | 她的心跳都快赶上蜂鸟了 |
[18:46] | Yeah, I think so too. | 是啊 我也这么觉得 |
[18:48] | Uh, Bitsie, your… Your hands. | 比茜 你的手 |
[18:54] | Your hands should be scalded, they’re not even red. | 你的手应该会被烫伤 但是甚至都没发红 |
[18:57] | You were sick. | 你之前病了 |
[18:58] | You were on hospice. | 还去了临终安养院 |
[19:00] | Eve cured you with the serum I made for James. | 伊芙用我给詹姆斯制作的血清治好了你 |
[19:02] | She was here. | 她来过这里 |
[19:04] | I want you out of my aunt’s house! | 我要你们离开我姑姑的房子 |
[19:09] | I drink a lot of milk? | 我常喝牛奶身体好 |
[19:12] | – Drop it. – You can’t take it out of me. | -放下刀 -你不能抢走它 |
[19:14] | I don’t want to be sick again. | 我不想再生病了 |
[19:16] | It’s okay. It’s okay. | 没事的 没关系 |
[19:17] | Hey, we are not here to hurt you. | 我们不是来伤害你的 |
[19:19] | Eve saved me. She’s good. | 伊芙救了我 她是好人 |
[19:22] | I hear you. | 我明白 |
[19:23] | But if the world is wrong about Eve, | 但如果世界都看错了伊芙 |
[19:25] | then tell us what’s right. | 那你就告诉我们真相 |
[19:26] | Eve came here when she was on the run from you and the police. | 伊芙在逃离你们和警方追捕时来了这里 |
[19:29] | She risked getting caught to help me. | 她冒着被抓的风险来帮我 |
[19:31] | She did a good thing for you. | 她为你做了一件好事 |
[19:34] | But the longer she’s with Lex, the more trouble she’s in, | 但她跟莱克斯待的时间越久 问题就会越严重 |
[19:36] | and the more danger. | 危险也会更多 |
[19:38] | Help us find her. | 帮我们找到她 |
[19:45] | I don’t know where she went. | 我不知道她去了哪里 |
[19:47] | But I know she used to | 但我知道 |
[19:48] | work out of a lab at National City University. | 她以前在纳欣诺市大学一家实验室工作 |
[19:50] | Eve had a secret lab? | 伊芙有秘密实验室吗 |
[19:52] | Seems there are a lot of things about Eve that were secret. | 看来伊芙的秘密有很多 |
[19:54] | This way… | 这边 |
[20:01] | Okay, when you get the signal, | 等你收到信号时 |
[20:04] | go that way exactly 900 meters. | 就往那个方向走900米 |
[20:08] | I speak English better than you. | 我的英文比你说得好 |
[20:10] | Whatever. It’s not a contest. | 无所谓 这又不是比赛 |
[20:12] | And put this on first. | 你先穿上这个 |
[20:17] | What? | 什么 |
[20:18] | You really look exactly like her. | 你看起来跟她一模一样 |
[20:29] | I could fit ten of my apartments into this office. | 这个办公室里能放十个我的公寓 |
[20:34] | Yeah, it’s not bad, huh? | 是啊 不错吧 |
[20:37] | What you got there? | 你手里是什么 |
[20:40] | Referrals for post-trauma psychologists. | 创伤后心理医生的转诊文件 |
[20:43] | All in National City. | 都在纳欣诺市 |
[20:44] | Come on. Come, look… | 拜托 听着… |
[20:45] | Look, Kelly, I told you, I don’t need help. | 凯莉 我说过了 我不需要帮助 |
[20:48] | I don’t need help. | 我不需要帮助 |
[20:49] | James, Lex tried to kill you eight times. | 詹姆斯 莱克斯试图杀你八次了 |
[20:52] | If you would just listen to me for once in your life, | 你能不能就听我这一次 |
[20:56] | maybe you would realize this has nothing to do with Lex. | 这跟莱克斯没关系 |
[20:59] | James, you have a wall full of televisions and they’re all off. | 詹姆斯 你墙上都是电视 但都被你关了 |
[21:03] | Because you know that if you turn them on, | 因为你知道如果打开的话 |
[21:05] | you’ll see Lex’s face staring back at you. | 你就会看到莱克斯的脸盯着你 |
[21:06] | – Oh, is that right? – You are avoiding a trigger. | -是吗 -你怕它触发你的记忆 |
[21:08] | Lex came after me in the first place | 莱克斯最初追杀我 |
[21:11] | to get to Superman | 是为了接触到 |
[21:12] | who’s off planet. | 不在地球上的超人 |
[21:14] | Manchester Black shot me, who’s dead now, | 曼彻斯特·布莱克开枪射了我 现在已经死了 |
[21:17] | so I’m no longer in danger, thank you. | 所以我现在没有危险 谢谢 |
[21:20] | But you are irritable, jumpy, sweaty, | 但你现在易怒 暴躁 容易出汗 |
[21:22] | all psychological responses to triggers. | 这些都是对触发的心理反应 |
[21:24] | And those are just the symptoms that I can see. | 这还只是我看到的症状 |
[21:26] | God forbid you have a flashback. | 希望你没有再想起来 |
[21:29] | ‘Cause I know you’d never tell me. | 因为我知道你肯定不会告诉我 |
[21:34] | You know, | 知道吗 |
[21:36] | you’re not the only one who can analyze things, Kelly. | 不是只有你一个人会分析事情 凯莉 |
[21:38] | The only times that you’ve come to visit me | 只有我在医院的时候 |
[21:40] | are when I was in the hospital. | 你才来看了我几次 |
[21:43] | Because I was weak and you could tell me what to do, right? | 因为我很虚弱 会听你话 对吗 |
[21:45] | James, I’m just trying to help. | 詹姆斯 我只是想帮你 |
[21:46] | Then help me by listen… | 那你就听我的话 |
[21:51] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[21:55] | I should, I… | 我不该… |
[21:56] | I’m just, I’m busy, I’m overwhelmed, I’m just… | 我只是很忙 应付不过来… |
[22:02] | This, this is, uh… | 这… |
[22:06] | This is probably a really good time for you to go home. | 也许你该回家了 |
[22:33] | Whole room’s lined with lead. | 房间到处都是铅 |
[22:35] | Eve may not have been tidy, but she was smart. | 伊芙可能不太爱干净 但是很聪明 |
[22:38] | Maybe not that smart. | 好像也不是很聪明 |
[22:51] | That’s Harun-El. | 这是哈伦·艾尔 |
[22:53] | Yes. It is. | 是的 |
[22:55] | You kept this? | 你还留着? |
[22:57] | My mother told you how dangerous it is. | 我妈妈跟你说过它有多危险 |
[22:59] | I didn’t keep it. | 我没留着 |
[23:00] | I gave your mother what I had, but I made more | 我把之前的给了你妈妈 但我又做一些 |
[23:02] | so I could realize its potential. | 想看看它的潜力 |
[23:04] | All of my current research is based on this. | 我现在的所有研究都是以此为基础的 |
[23:06] | This is how Lex had powers. | 莱克斯的能力就是这么来的 |
[23:09] | Is that a part of your research, too? | 这也是你的研究之一吗 |
[23:10] | This is why I didn’t want to work with you. | 所以我才不想跟你合作 |
[23:13] | Because every time I think things are getting better with us, | 因为每次我以为我们关系好起来 |
[23:14] | you display an inherent distrust of my intentions. | 你就开始怀疑我的意图 |
[23:17] | What is so wrong about helping humans protect themselves? | 帮助人类保护自己有什么错 |
[23:20] | Because someone like Lex could get ahold of the technology | 因为这种科技落入莱克斯这样的人手里 |
[23:23] | and use it for evil, which is exactly what happened. | 可以用来做坏事 而事实就是这样 |
[23:25] | You look past all of the good we’ve done | 你不顾我们做过的所有好事 |
[23:27] | and see red whenever you feel vulnerable. | 每次觉得不安就发怒 |
[23:29] | Lena saved Argo with this. | 莉娜用这个救了阿尔戈 |
[23:31] | She rescued Sam, | 救了小萨 |
[23:32] | she cured Bitsie’s cancer, | 治好了比茜的癌症 |
[23:34] | and she saved James’ life. | 还救了詹姆斯的命 |
[23:42] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[23:45] | – Excuse me? – You’re right. | -什么 -你说得对 |
[23:47] | If you hadn’t made Harun-El, James wouldn’t be alive, | 如果你没做出哈伦·艾尔 詹姆斯就已经死了 |
[23:50] | and you saved him in a way I couldn’t. | 你用我做不到的方式救了他 |
[23:53] | I do see red sometimes, | 我确实有时候会发怒 |
[23:56] | and it’s not an ego thing or allegiance, | 这跟自我或者忠诚 |
[23:59] | or anything like that. | 没有关系 |
[24:02] | I feel the weight of the world on my shoulders. | 我感觉肩上扛着世界的重担 |
[24:06] | And since Superman left, and Lex has been free, | 超人离开了 莱克斯又逍遥法外 |
[24:10] | it feels a lot heavier. | 这担子就更重了 |
[24:12] | If my enemies are strengthened, | 如果我的敌人变强大了 |
[24:14] | if I’m weakened in the slightest bit, | 如果我变弱了哪怕一点点 |
[24:16] | I could lose. | 我都会输 |
[24:17] | And I just can’t… | 但我不能… |
[24:20] | I can’t lose. | 我不能输 |
[24:25] | I’m sorry, Lena. | 对不起 莉娜 |
[24:32] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[24:35] | I appreciate that. | 听到这么说就好 |
[24:40] | Bygones? | 这事算过去了 |
[24:43] | Bygones. | 过去了 |
[24:46] | So what’s the answer? | 那答案是什么 |
[24:47] | H’ronmeer save me. This again? | 赫隆米尔救了我 你还要问吗 |
[24:49] | I need guidance. Why won’t you help me? | 我需要指引 你为什么不肯帮我 |
[24:51] | Why should I? | 我为什么要帮你 |
[24:52] | I’m not the one who failed at the one task I have. | 没有完成任务的人不是我 |
[24:56] | Or was it another Green Martian | 那是另一个绿火星人 |
[24:59] | who erased the mind of the DEO colonel, | 清除了超查部上校的记忆 |
[25:01] | who reached into | 进入了 |
[25:03] | Manchester Black’s brain to inflict pain upon him, | 曼彻斯特·布莱克的脑子里 伤害了他 |
[25:06] | and opened a channel for him to access your mind | 让他进入你的思想 |
[25:08] | so he could defile my grave site | 好来破坏我的墓地 |
[25:11] | and steal the Staff of K’hollar, | 偷走它本来可以 |
[25:13] | which he could’ve used to destroy planet Earth? | 用来毁灭地球的科拉权杖 |
[25:16] | Everything I did, I did in the name of peace. | 我做的一切都是为了和平 |
[25:20] | – You killed him. – He was a killer. | -你杀了他 -他是个杀手 |
[25:22] | Then so are you. | 那么你也是 |
[25:24] | Well, what would you have me do? | 那你会让我怎么做 |
[25:26] | Sit around and pray all day | 整天坐这儿祷告 |
[25:27] | while the world around me burns like you did on Mars? | 任外面的世界毁灭 就像你在火星上那样 |
[25:31] | At least I didn’t run. | 至少我没逃跑 |
[25:36] | I have been trying to make up for that. | 我一直想为此弥补 |
[25:38] | By protecting this planet. | 通过保护这个星球来弥补 |
[25:41] | Trying | 尝试了 |
[25:43] | and failing. | 又失败了 |
[25:45] | If I’m such a failure, why did you trust me with the Symbols? | 如果我这么失败 你为什么告诉我符号的事 |
[25:48] | Because you said you could handle it. | 因为你说你能处理好 |
[25:50] | You insisted– | 你坚持… |
[25:51] | I shouldn’t have! | 我就不应该 |
[25:53] | I tried to be you, Father, but I can’t! | 我想像你一样 爸爸 但我做不到 |
[25:57] | And you should never have asked me. | 你不应该问我 |
[26:00] | I’m not a man of peace! | 我不是一个和平的人 |
[26:04] | And if that means I have to give up the Symbols, | 如果这意味着我必须放弃这些符号 |
[26:07] | and Martian religion has to die, then so be it. | 火星教也必须灭亡 那就这样吧 |
[26:10] | At least I will know who I am! | 至少我会知道我是谁 |
[26:17] | And who are you? | 你是谁呢 |
[26:19] | I’m the Martian Manhunter! | 我是火星猎人 |
[26:28] | Yes. | 对 |
[26:31] | You are. | 你确实是 |
[26:42] | The blueprints to my mother’s prison. | 我母亲监狱的设计图 |
[26:45] | Ugh, okay, did Eve ever mention, like, a family pet? | 伊芙有没有提过一只家庭宠物 |
[26:50] | Here. | 这里 |
[26:52] | “I love Lex”? | “我爱莱克斯” |
[26:54] | Gross. | 好恶心 |
[26:55] | Truly. | 真的 |
[26:56] | All right, let’s see what Eve was up to. | 好了 让我们看看伊芙在干什么 |
[27:00] | Is that her experiment log? | 这是她的实验日志吗 |
[27:01] | Looks like she was trying to extract my serum | 看起来像是她在治疗完以后 |
[27:03] | from someone after treatment. | 从别人身上提取我的血清 |
[27:08] | Look at this. | 看看这个 |
[27:09] | It’s a Cadmus-13. | 13号卡德摩斯枪 |
[27:10] | It’s the same type of gun that shot James. | 就是詹姆斯挨的那种枪 |
[27:14] | Oh, Metallo Protocol. | 《金属人协议》 |
[27:16] | Lex and Eve were trying to use Cadmus’ Metallo technology. | 莱克斯和伊芙在试图使用卡德摩斯的金属人科技 |
[27:20] | And look whose name is on the test subject list. | 看看测试对象表上有谁的名字 |
[27:23] | Otis Graves. | 奥蒂斯·格雷夫斯 |
[27:25] | That must be how they brought him back to life. | 他们肯定就是这样让他复活的 |
[27:27] | Well, he wasn’t the first one. | 他还不是第一个 |
[27:28] | Looks like there were five failed test subjects before him. | 看来在他之前还有五个测试失败的对象 |
[27:31] | What do you think happened to them? | 你觉得他们身上发生了什么 |
[27:49] | Alex, no! | 艾丽克斯 不 |
[27:54] | I’ll distract him and you make a run for it. | 我来分散他的注意力 你赶快跑 |
[27:56] | No, the Kryptonite will kill you. | 不 氪石会杀了你的 |
[27:58] | I should’ve brought grenades. | 我应该带手榴弹的 |
[28:00] | I think I can make one with some help from your stun gun. | 我觉得我可以用你的眩晕枪做一个 |
[28:02] | Go! | 快走 |
[28:25] | Hey, Franken Berry. | 喂 弗兰肯·贝里 |
[28:47] | Not donuts, I presume. | 我猜不是甜甜圈 |
[28:48] | No, don’t, don’t. | 不 别动 别动 |
[28:49] | That’s a Kryptonite heart. | 是一颗氪石心脏 |
[28:51] | It was used to reanimate the second Metallo. | 被用来复活第二个金属人 |
[28:54] | And the first. | 还有第一个 |
[28:55] | And possibly Otis. | 很可能还有奥蒂斯 |
[28:57] | Much better than donuts. | 比甜甜圈好多了 |
[28:58] | Wait, Eve Tessmacher was working with Otis Graves, | 伊芙·泰斯马克在和奥蒂斯·格雷夫斯合作 |
[29:00] | and Otis Graves was working with Agent Liberty, correct? | 奥蒂斯·格雷夫斯又在和自由代表合作 对吗 |
[29:03] | So even Lex might have a connection to Ben Lockwood. | 所以莱克斯可能和本·洛克伍德有联系 |
[29:06] | Well, transitive property strikes again. | 好吧 又扯到传递性了 |
[29:08] | I need to have a chat with Lockwood. | 我需要和洛克伍德谈谈 |
[29:10] | See what his connection to Eve and Lex might be. | 看看他跟伊芙和莱克斯有什么联系 |
[29:12] | I’ll talk to Lillian. | 我去找莉莉安谈 |
[29:13] | It’s the last thing I wanna do, | 这是我最不想做的事 |
[29:14] | but she gave me some info on Otis a while ago, | 但她不久前给了我一些关于奥蒂斯的信息 |
[29:17] | and she always knows more than she says. | 而她知道的事总是比说出来的多 |
[29:19] | Before you go, | 你走之前 |
[29:20] | they ran a ballistics test | 他们对你在伊芙的实验室 |
[29:21] | on the Cadmus-13 gun you found in Eve’s lab. | 发现的13号卡德摩斯枪做了弹道检测 |
[29:25] | It’s a definite match to the bullet that shot James. | 和射中詹姆斯的子弹完全吻合 |
[29:29] | Eve shot James? | 伊芙开枪打了詹姆斯 |
[29:30] | Which means that Lex was behind this, as well. | 这意味着莱克斯也是幕后黑手 |
[29:34] | But why? | 可是为什么 |
[29:36] | Just when you think you’ve got to the bottom of Eve’s betrayal, | 就在你以为伊芙最不可能背叛的时候 |
[29:38] | it gets deeper and deeper. | 情况反而越来越糟 |
[29:40] | James deserves to know who shot him. | 詹姆斯有权知道是谁对他开的枪 |
[29:42] | That his attacker’s still out there. | 还有袭击他的人仍在逃 |
[29:44] | I’ll tell him before I go to D.C. | 我去华盛顿之前会告诉他 |
[29:47] | We will find Eve. | 我们会找到伊芙的 |
[29:49] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[29:51] | You tricked me into getting angry. | 你故意惹我生气 |
[29:54] | You were angry already. | 你已经生气了 |
[29:55] | Just pushing it down. | 忍下来就好 |
[29:58] | And you were right to be angry with me, J’onn, | 你对我生气没错 荣恩 |
[30:01] | I wasn’t clear. | 我没说清楚 |
[30:03] | I said I wished for you to promote peace, | 我说希望你促进和平 |
[30:05] | but I never intended for you to become me. | 但我从来没打算让你成为我 |
[30:09] | I meant only that you should help the world | 我的意思是无论在什么状况下 |
[30:12] | in whatever state is true to you. | 你都应该帮助这个世界 |
[30:16] | When I found you again, | 再次找到你的时候 |
[30:18] | I was so proud of the Martian you had become. | 我为你成为了火星人而感到骄傲 |
[30:21] | I never meant to make you feel you had to change, J’onn. | 我从来没想让你觉得你必须改变 荣恩 |
[30:26] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[30:29] | I failed to impart my unconditional love for you. | 我没有给你无条件的爱 |
[30:38] | I’m so sorry I couldn’t | 很抱歉我不能 |
[30:40] | be the keeper of the Sacred Symbols, Father. | 成为神秘符号的守护者 父亲 |
[30:44] | You were able to keep the Symbols alive a little longer. | 你能让符号保持更长久的生命力 |
[30:49] | That brought comfort to an old Martian. | 这让一个老火星人得到了安慰 |
[30:53] | The important thing is, | 重要的是 |
[30:56] | you know who you are. | 你知道你是谁 |
[31:01] | Maybe there’s another way. | 或许还有别的办法 |
[31:04] | H’ronmeer gave us the | 赫隆米尔给了我们 |
[31:05] | Symbols in the heart of the desert of T’ozz. | 托兹沙漠中心的符号 |
[31:09] | I could return them there. | 我可以把它们还回去 |
[31:12] | A hard journey. | 艰苦的旅程 |
[31:15] | And if you succeed, they will lie dormant | 如果你成功了 它们就会一直休眠 |
[31:17] | until someone worthy comes to claim them. | 直到有配得上的人来唤醒它们 |
[31:23] | Maybe somebody will. | 或许有人会的 |
[31:37] | Thank you, Father, for all your help. | 父亲 谢谢你的帮助 |
[31:40] | You know, J’onn, | 要知道 荣恩 |
[31:42] | I’m just an extension of your memory of me. | 我只是你对我记忆的延伸 |
[31:47] | Any answers you found, | 你得到的答案 |
[31:49] | they came from inside you. | 都来自你的内心 |
[31:52] | Yeah, I know. | 是的 我知道 |
[31:56] | But it was still really good to see you. | 但见到你还是很高兴 |
[31:59] | It was good to see you, too… | 我见到你也很高兴 |
[32:03] | Martian Manhunter. | 火星猎人 |
[32:27] | Hey. | 你好 |
[32:29] | How’s the hunt for Eve coming? | 对伊芙的追踪怎么样了 |
[32:33] | Well, um, | 好吧 |
[32:35] | we found out she revived Otis, | 我们发现她复活了奥蒂斯 |
[32:37] | which connects her to Ben Lockwood, | 然后从她追查到了本·洛克伍德 |
[32:39] | so I am going to D.C. now to question him. | 所以我现在要去华盛顿质问他 |
[32:42] | So Lockwood and Luthor may be connected? | 所以洛克伍德和卢瑟可能有关系吗 |
[32:46] | We think. But, uh… | 我们认为是这样 但 |
[32:48] | That’s actually not the reason I came to talk to you. | 那不是我来找你谈话的原因 |
[32:56] | We found a gun in Eve’s lab. | 我们在伊芙的实验室发现一把枪 |
[32:58] | The DEO matched the bullets to the one you were shot with. | 超查部证实枪里的子弹和你体内的相同 |
[33:04] | Manchester Black didn’t shoot you, James. | 不是曼彻斯特·布莱克枪击你的 詹姆斯 |
[33:07] | It was Eve. | 是伊芙干的 |
[33:15] | So that means Lex is behind this, too. | 所以莱克斯也是幕后黑手 |
[33:20] | Did you see? | 你们看见了吗 |
[33:22] | The Alien Amnesty Act was just repealed. | 《外星人赦免法》刚刚被废除了 |
[33:24] | What? | 什么 |
[33:25] | …to repeal the Alien Amnesty Act. | 废除《外星人赦免法》 |
[33:29] | I’m sure some of you are surprised, | 我知道有一部分人会很惊讶 |
[33:31] | – but I can assure you… – Eve. | -但我向你们保证 -伊芙 |
[33:33] | Did you see that? | 你们看见了吗 |
[33:34] | That was Eve. She’s in D.C. | 那是伊芙 她现在在华盛顿 |
[33:44] | That was quick. | 动作真快 |
[33:46] | Your friends betray you already? | 你朋友已经背叛你了吗 |
[33:49] | No, Mother. I came to give you this. | 不是的 母亲 我来给你这个 |
[34:00] | The blueprints to the prison? | 监狱的图纸吗 |
[34:02] | – Lex was coming for you. – I hate to say I told you so. | -莱克斯来找过你 -真不喜欢说我早说过 |
[34:05] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[34:08] | ‘Cause I just love saying it. | 因为我超爱说这句话 |
[34:11] | Look at your cell, Mother. | 看看你的牢房 母亲 |
[34:16] | Do you see your name, Mother? | 看见你的名字了吗 母亲 |
[34:19] | Written in red, in Lex’s handwriting. | 红色的字 是莱克斯的笔迹 |
[34:22] | We both know what that means. | 我们都知道这意味着什么 |
[34:24] | No. He wouldn’t. | 不 他不会 |
[34:26] | Lex was coming for you. | 莱克斯是来找过你 |
[34:29] | But not to free you. To murder you. | 但不是救你 而是杀你 |
[34:33] | The question is, Mother, | 问题是 母亲 |
[34:35] | why would he bother to come and kill you? | 他为什么要来杀你 |
[34:38] | Unless you knew something. | 除非你知道什么 |
[34:41] | Something that could be used to find him? | 知道能找到他的线索 |
[34:46] | So who are you gonna bet your life on? | 你要把生命赌在谁身上 |
[34:49] | The psychopath… or me? | 那个神经病 还是我 |
[34:53] | The only person who can or will protect you. | 唯一一个有能力有意愿保护你的人 |
[35:04] | You can tell me what you know when you’re ready. | 等你准备好了 再告诉我 |
[35:06] | I’m patient. | 我很有耐心 |
[35:07] | Lena. | 莉娜 |
[35:12] | Wait. | 别走 |
[35:32] | The senators are making their way in now. | 参议员们正在陆续进入 |
[35:35] | Until the President arrives, we will only be doing photos. | 在总统到来之前 我们只能拍照片 |
[35:42] | No sign of Eve down here yet. | 这里没有伊芙的踪迹 |
[35:44] | Maybe I’d better look up there. | 或许我最好上去看看 |
[35:46] | Senator Granberry, excuse me for a second. | 格兰伯里参议员 失陪一下 |
[35:48] | Uh, what happened? | 出什么事了 |
[35:50] | Why did you change your vote? | 你为什么改了票 |
[35:55] | Just take the win. | 你偷着乐吧 |
[36:25] | Mr. Lockwood. | 洛克伍德先生 |
[36:29] | No questions, Mr. Olsen. | 不许提问 奥尔森先生 |
[36:31] | You’re aware that Otis Graves | 你知道是奥蒂斯·格雷夫斯 |
[36:32] | helped Lex Luthor escape, aren’t you? | 协助了莱克斯·卢瑟逃跑 对吧 |
[36:35] | Otis Graves is deceased. | 奥蒂斯·格雷夫斯已经死了 |
[36:39] | Actually, he’s not. | 事实上 他没死 |
[36:42] | I have nothing to do with Lex Luthor. | 我跟莱克斯·卢瑟没任何关系 |
[36:46] | Sure about that? | 你确定吗 |
[37:01] | Supergirl. | 超女 |
[37:03] | How on earth did you find me? | 你怎么找到我的 |
[37:05] | The only car protected with an X-ray scatter field? | 唯一一辆受X射线散射场保护的车吗 |
[37:08] | Oh, poo. | 倒霉 |
[37:09] | Out of the car. | 给我出来 |
[37:12] | Enjoy the show. | 等着看好戏吧 |
[37:50] | – My dad. – Come on. | -我爸爸 -快走 |
[37:53] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[37:55] | Take her out! | 带她出去 |
[38:09] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[38:38] | Let them hate so long as they fear. | 让他们有多恨 就有多怕 |
[38:52] | It was Supergirl. | 是超女 |
[39:21] | My fellow Americans, by now you have surely heard | 我的美国同胞们 你们现在一定已经听到 |
[39:26] | that the heart of our great nation was attacked… | 我们伟大国家的核心遭受袭击的消息 |
[39:30] | by someone many of you trusted with your security and your hopes. | 许多人还相信她会带来安全和希望 |
[39:37] | Supergirl. | 她就是超女 |
[39:38] | She attacked in retaliation | 她攻击是为了报复 |
[39:40] | to the repeal of the Alien Amnesty Act, | 《外星人赦免法》的废除 |
[39:43] | ignoring our democracy in favor of her own | 她无视我们的民主 只顾她自己 |
[39:46] | alien brute form of justice. | 这是野蛮的外星正义 |
[39:48] | The American people have welcomed these aliens, | 美国人民欢迎这些外星人 |
[39:52] | they’ve repaid our hospitality with violence. | 他们却以怨报德 |
[39:55] | But we are not weak, we are Americans. | 但我们并不软弱 我们是美国人 |
[40:00] | We are humans. | 我们是人类 |
[40:03] | I am hereby enacting martial law for our protection. | 为了保护我们 我在此颁布戒严令 |
[40:07] | And, Supergirl, if you are watching, make no mistake, | 超女 如果你正在收看 毫无疑问 |
[40:13] | this act of horrific terrorism will not go unanswered. | 这一恐怖主义行径绝不会被置之不理 |
[40:18] | You are now public enemy number one. | 你现在是头号公敌 |
[40:28] | There’s no way Supergirl would do something like this. | 超女绝不会做出这种事 |
[40:34] | I know. | 我知道 |
[40:53] | I was wrong. | 我错了 |
[41:00] | I need your help. | 我需要你帮助 |
[41:04] | Think you can stick around? | 你能留下来吗 |
[41:07] | I’m not going anywhere. | 我哪儿也不去 |
[41:17] | This is J’onn J’onzz, private investigator. | 我是荣恩·荣兹 私家侦探 |
[41:19] | Please leave a message and I’ll get back to you as soon as I can. | 请留言 我会尽快回复你 |
[41:38] | Did you call me here to arrest me? | 你们叫我来是要逮捕我吗 |
[41:39] | We know you didn’t do this. | 我们知道不是你做的 |
[41:40] | That you would never do something like this. | 你绝不会做出这种事 |
[41:43] | We’re on your side, Supergirl. | 我们和你同一战线 超女 |
[41:45] | We’re gonna find out the truth. | 我们会查明真相 |
[41:47] | Together. | 齐心协力 |