Skip to content

电影台词-单词统计

电影台词-单词统计

  • 首页
  • 豆瓣TOP250
  • 动画
  • 英美剧集台词
  • 英美剧单词统计
  • 纪录片台词
  • 英文书单词统计
  • Toggle search form

In the Loop(灵通人士)[2009]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on 2024年6月16日 By jubentaici_movie_user In the Loop(灵通人士)[2009]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计无评论
电影名称:灵通人士
英文名称:In the Loop
年代:2009

推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 英文 中文
[00:44] Good morning, my little chicks and cocks. 早上好 我亲爱的同事们
[00:47] – Malcolm, monitoring – All the usual. -马尔科姆 给你光盘 -和平常一样
[00:49] How did your team do at the weekend? 你们队周末的比赛怎么样
[00:51] – All right, yeah, we won. – Wanker. -还不错 我们赢了 -傻逼
[00:54] Sam, morning. How are you? 萨姆 早啊
[00:57] Well, pop-pickers, what disc shall we start with today? 挑剔鬼 我们今天先看哪张碟呢
[01:01] Wonky Ron or how about Simon Foster? 瓦奇·朗还是西蒙·福斯特
[01:04] On the Eddie Mair PM programme on the BBC. BBC的艾迪·迈尔午后广播节目
[01:07] Well, I’m joined by Simon Foster, 国际发展署署长西蒙·福斯特
[01:10] The Minister for International Development. 来到节目现场
[01:12] You’ve been in the job for 18 months. 您已任职18个月
[01:14] Do you think you’re making headway? 你觉得自己的工作有进展吗
[01:16] Yes, I do. 是的
[01:18] You’d expect me to say that, I suppose. 我觉得你希望我这么说 对吧
[01:22] Mark. 马克
[01:24] You’re co-ordinating the millennium goals press release? 你在修改千年目标的新闻稿 对吧
[01:27] Coordinate it better, please. 一定要改好些
[01:29] Is that the minister? 那是署长吗
[01:31] Ok. 好
[01:33] Have we heard anything from Malcolm about last night’s interview? 马尔科姆有说关于昨晚采访的事了吗
[01:36] No, not yet. 还没有
[01:38] – Perhaps he didn’t hear it. – Or maybe he’s dead. -也许他没有听到 -也许他死掉了
[01:42] He might be dead! 他可能真的死了
[01:43] He might have finally had that massive stroke he’s been heading for. 他一直有中风的趋势 或许真的中风了这次
[01:47] It’s been in the fucking post. 他妈的被发布了
[01:49] Preventable sickness in many of the poorest countries around the world. 在不发达国家的很多可预防的疾病
[01:53] And of course, the big one is diarrhoea 当然 最严重的就是痢疾
[01:56] Ah, diarrhoea. This is the Minister for International Development. 痢疾 他可是国际发展署署长
[02:00] He should be talking about food parcels, 应该谈论食品问题
[02:02] Not fucking arse-spraying mayhem. 而不是什么狗屁痢疾的危害
[02:04] So if we can tackle the easy things like diarrhoea, 我们能处理痢疾这种简单的事情
[02:06] then we can… 我们肯定能…
[02:08] Oh, say it again. Yes, very good. 再说一遍 很好啊
[02:10] What is this, the shitting forecast? 这算什么 预言吗
[02:12] ..hopefully that will strike another blow …这有望指引我们
[02:14] In the war against preventable diseases. 发动一场对可预防疾病的战争
[02:16] – You mentioned the word ‘war’. – Steady, Eddie. -你提到了”战争” -不要急 艾迪
[02:18] Against preventable diseases. 是对抗可预防疾病的战争
[02:20] All the evidence now points to 所有证据都指向
[02:23] A US military intervention in the Middle East. 美国对中东的军事介入
[02:26] Is that your view? 这是你的观点吗
本电影台词包含不重复单词:2174个。
其中的生词包含:四级词汇:382个,六级词汇:204个,GRE词汇:273个,托福词汇:309个,考研词汇:432个,专四词汇:358个,专八词汇:78个,
所有生词标注共:922个。
定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本
[02:28] Well, personally, I think that war is unforeseeable. 个人觉得 这场战争是无法预见的
[02:32] Sam. Sam! 萨姆 萨姆
[02:34] – Unforeseeable? – Yes. -无法预见的? -是的
[02:35] No, you do not think that! 你才不这么想呢
[02:38] Sam, I’m going to have to go 萨姆 我要去国际发展署
[02:41] To International Development to pull Simon Foster’s fucking hair. 把该死的西蒙·福斯特头发扯下来
[02:44] He did not say ”unforeseeable”. 他不是说无法预见的
[02:46] You may have heard him say that, but he did not say that. 他的确说了 但他不是这个意思
[02:49] And that is a fact. 事实上就是这样
[02:51] Now, he’s gonna want you to row back 他想在今晚他问答会上
[02:53] On that ”unforeseeable” thing 让你对”无法预见的战争”
[02:55] on question time tonight. 重新阐明自己的观点
[02:56] On question time, 关于问答会
[02:57] you know the funny question they always have at the end? 你知道他们最后一个问题总会出其不意吗
[03:00] Yes. 知道
[03:02] I think we should prep that now. 我觉得我们现在就要开始准备了
[03:04] Cos I’d like to shine on the funny question. 我要在最滑稽的问题上出彩
[03:06] I’m a funny guy, with a light touch. 我是个滑稽的人 一点就透
[03:08] There’s this guy, he’s a property tycoon. He bought a south sea island. 有个房地产巨头 买下了南海的一个岛
[03:12] It might be something like that. 差不多类似的问题
[03:13] If you had to spend the rest of your life 如果你将与一个人在孤岛上
[03:15] On a desert island with someone, who would it be with? 共度余生 你会选择谁
[03:18] Well…I can’t say my wife cos I haven’t got one. 我不能说我老婆 因为我没有老婆
[03:20] I can’t say my girlfriend, because I haven’t got one of those either. 我不能说我女朋友 因为我也没有女朋友
[03:24] – And don’t say Mandela. That’s… – No, no, boring. And a bloke. -不要说曼德拉 -不 不 那家伙多无聊啊
[03:28] Or Keira Knightley. 或者凯拉·奈特莉
[03:30] That’s a good idea. 这主意不错
[03:32] Pervert. Sex. Minister. People don’t want to know. 变态 淫荡 署长 民众们不想知道这些的
[03:35] I don’t think so. 我可不这么认为
[03:36] Did you take the washing out of the machine? 你把衣服从洗衣机里拿出来了吗
[03:38] – No. – What do you mean ”no”? -没有 -什么意思
[03:40] No, I didn’t take the washing out of the machine. 我没有把衣服拿出来
[03:43] – It’s gonna go really stale… – It’ll be fine. -会臭的啊… -没事的
[03:45] – It’s not fine. – It’s fine. I’ll wear stale pants. -才不是 -没事 我就穿臭内裤好了
[03:47] I don’t want to go out with someone in stale pants. 我可不想和穿内裤的人走在一起
[03:50] Well, there we go. I could go commando. 我可以不穿内裤啊
[03:52] But I don’t think that’s accepted in government. 但我觉得政府不会准许的
[03:55] Have you got everything you need for your first day? 第一天工作 东西带齐了吗
[03:57] Oh, yes, all in here. My massive intellect 都在这儿了 我智力超群的脑袋
[03:59] And an apple for Simon Foster. 还给西蒙·福斯特带了个苹果
[04:02] Simon ”fluster”, don’t you mean? 混账西蒙 对吧
[04:04] Don’t call him that. I’m rebranding him. 不要这么说他了 我给他重起个名字
[04:06] He was absolutely crap on the radio last night. 昨天晚上广播里他简直一团糟
[04:09] He sounded like a chicken with a wasp up its arse. 听起来像被黄蜂叮到屁股的鸡
[04:11] You give me a week, I’ll have him sounding 给我一周时间 我会让他听起来像
[04:13] Like a chicken without a wasp up its arse. 没被黄蜂叮到屁股的鸡
[04:15] Good luck at the foreign office. Try not to annoy Russia. 祝你在外交部工作顺利 别惹俄国佬
[04:18] – See you later. – See you later. -再见 -再见
[04:20] I’ll give you a call later. Keep your phone on. 我过会给你电话 不要关机
[04:22] – Be careful. Cars. – Oh, really? Thanks for that. -注意车 -谢谢提醒
[04:25] Helpful… 真是有用…
[04:29] Ok, ok, go ahead and print ”unforeseeable”. 好 好 继续 就印”无法预见”
[04:31] Listen, assume I tell your wife 听着 假设我告诉你老婆
[04:33] About you and Angela Heaney at the Blackpool Conference, 你和安吉拉·希尼在黑泽会议上的事
[04:36] What would be best, an e-mail, a phone call or what? 哪种方式好点 电邮 电话还是别的什么
[04:38] I could write it on a cake! With those little silver balls. 我可以写在蛋糕上 用那些银色的小球
[04:41] ”your hack husband betrayed you on October 4th… “你的劈腿老公在10月4日背叛了你”
[04:44] And congratulations on the new baby.” “还有恭喜你生了个孩子”
[04:46] Yeah, maybe it’s better to spike it, yeah. 是啊 最好还是不要这么说
[04:49] Ok, fuckity bye. 好的 妈的再见
[04:51] Did you put away the lasagne? 你把意大利面放好了吗
[04:53] Yes, of course, it’s in the fridge. 当然 放冰箱里了
[04:55] It’s got clingfilm on it and everything. 盖了层保鲜膜
[04:58] Why did you put clingfilm on it? 盖保鲜膜干吗
[05:00] Because that keeps it fresh. That’s the point of clingfilm. 因为保鲜膜可以保鲜 这就是保鲜膜的用处
[05:03] No, I don’t want to hold. 不 我不想等了
[05:05] It might dry out. 那样面会干掉的
[05:06] That’s an amateur mistake. 那是一个外行的错误
[05:07] I’m not holding any longer. What’s he waiting for, 我不想再等了 他干什么呢
[05:09] a fucking sex change? 等着做变性手术吗
[05:11] It’s not carcinogenic. 那东西怎么会致癌
[05:12] What, Simon Foster? 什么 西蒙·福斯特
[05:14] Clingfilm doesn’t give you cancer. 保鲜膜不会致癌的
[05:16] Diarrhoea of a nobody. I like that. 凭空捏造的痢疾 我喜欢这个
[05:18] – Aluminium foil… – Apropos of that… -铝箔… -关于那个…
[05:20] ..gives you AIDS, or, you know, lasagne gives you syphilis. 让你得艾滋 意大利面让你患梅毒
[05:23] – It’s not a thing. – No, you relax! -根本是胡扯 -不 你放松点
[05:26] God, who’s that? 上帝啊 那是谁在说话
[05:27] Get me fucking Brian! 让布莱恩接电话
[05:30] If you don’t get me fucking Brian, I’m gonna come over there. 不把布莱恩叫来的话 我马上就过去
[05:33] I’m gonna lock you in a fucking flotation tank 把你锁在水槽里
[05:35] And pump it full of sewage until you fucking drown. 灌满污水淹死你
[05:37] – Paris Hilton. – Are you serious? -帕里斯·希尔顿 -开什么玩笑
[05:41] – Lily Allen. – No, no women. -莉莉·艾伦 -不 不要女的
[05:44] – Yeah? – The Olsen Twins. -请讲 -奥尔森姐妹
[05:46] – Thank you. – Who’s that? -好的 -谁呀
[05:49] – Malcolm. He’s coming to see you. – Oh, shit, he’s still alive. -马尔科姆 他过来见你 -妈的 他怎么还没死
[05:52] – When’s he due? – Now! -他什么时候到 -就现在
[05:54] And don’t say you weren’t prepared, 别找借口说你没有准备好
[05:56] because I rang ahead. 我事先打过电话了
[05:57] Give us a minute, could you, please, love? 亲爱的 让我们单独谈谈
[06:00] In the words of the late, 说说你最近放的厥词吧
[06:02] great Nat King fucking Cole, 我他妈伟大的纳特·金·科尔
[06:04] Unforeseeable, that’s what you are. 无法预见 你才是无法预见
[06:06] Who’s that geezer? 那人是谁
[06:10] Oh, I know who he is. 我知道他是谁了
[06:12] You’re Dan, right? 你是丹对吧
[06:14] – Daniel? The new adviser? – Toby. -丹尼尔? 新来的顾问? -我叫托比
[06:17] Toby. Oh. Sorry about the ”Dan” thing. 不好意思叫你丹了
[06:19] You guys are often called ”Dan” so it’s worth a punt. 你们这种人总叫丹 我就是猜猜看
[06:22] I’m Judy, by the way. Judy Molloy. 我叫朱迪 朱迪·莫莉
[06:24] Director of Communications for International Development. 国际发展署通信部主管
[06:27] Is this a normal morning? 一般早晨就这样吗
[06:28] The minister was rubbish on last night’s interview… 署长在昨晚的访谈说了一堆屁话…
[06:30] – He was rubbish? – Yes. Rubbish. -屁话? -是的 屁话
[06:33] Come on, Malcolm, he asked me for… for a personal opinion. 马尔科姆 他就是要我说说个人观点
[06:37] Why didn’t you say? He asked you. Fuck, of course, that explains it. 你为什么不说 他问你 妈的 他问你就答
[06:40] If he’d asked you to fucking black up, or to give him your PIN number 如果他叫你跳黑棒操 或者给他你的密码
[06:43] Or to shit yourself, would you have done that? 或者拉屎在裤子里 你也会照做吗
[06:46] Blacked up, yes. It was radio, nobody would’ve known. 我会跳黑棒操的 反正是收音机 没人看得到
[06:48] Very good. 很好
[06:50] War is basically unforeseeable, isn’t it? 每场战争都是不可预见的 对不对
[06:52] That is not our line. Walk the fucking line. 这不是我们的路线 按着他妈的路线走
[06:56] We’ve got Karen Clark over from Washington today. 凯伦·克拉克今天就会从华盛顿过来
[06:59] We’ve got enough fucking Pentagon goons here 我们有一堆国防部蠢蛋们
[07:01] To stage a fucking coup d’etat. 都足够去发动一场政变了
[07:03] – Minister. – Not the time, love. -署长 -现在不是时候 亲爱的
[07:05] – I’m busy. Fuck off. – This is Toby. -我忙着呢 滚开 -这是托比
[07:07] Toby, hi. I’m glad you could make it. 托比 你好 你来了真好
[07:09] It’s a bit of an odd morning here. 今天早上有点不同寻常
[07:11] Welcome to the madhouse. I apologise for Malcolm. 欢迎来到疯人院 我替马尔科姆道歉
[07:14] Don’t apologise for me. Apologise for yourself. 不用你替我道歉 你自己应该道歉
[07:16] Did I not just tell you to fuck off and yet you’re still here? 我不是叫你滚吗 你怎么还在这儿
[07:19] It’s true, I am, yes, still here. 是的 我还在这儿
[07:21] Hi, foetus boy, 小破孩
[07:23] Lesson one, I tell you to fuck off, what do you do? 第一课 我叫你滚开 你会怎么做
[07:26] Eff off? 滚开?
[07:28] You’ll go far. 有前途
[07:30] – Now, fuck off. – Right. -现在 滚开 -好吧
[07:32] Judy and I were thinking that I could row back on question time tonight. 我和朱迪准备在提问会上澄清
[07:37] You’re not on question time. you’ve been disinvited. 你不要再去提问会了 你被取消资格了
[07:40] – We’ve been prepping question time. – Why wasn’t I told about this? -我们准备了很久的 -怎么没人告诉我
[07:44] Why the fuck would I tell you about it? 我他妈的干吗要告诉你
[07:45] I told you to fuck off twice. And you’re still here 我两次让你滚开了 你都不滚
[07:47] It’s a scheduled media appearance by this department’s secretary of state 这是通信部给国务卿预定好的见面会
[07:51] So it falls well within my purview. 这是我的职责范围
[07:53] – Within your purview? – Yes. -你的职责范围? -是啊
[07:54] Where do you think you are, some fucking regency costume drama? 你以为你在干吗 拍古装政权戏吗
[07:58] This is a government department, not a fucking Jane fucking Austen novel. 这是政府部门 不是他妈的简·奥斯丁小说
[08:02] – Malcolm… – Allow me to pop a jaunty little bonnet -马尔科姆… -请准许我用一个漂亮的帽子
[08:05] On your purview and 遮住你的管辖范围
[08:06] ram it up the shitter with a lubricated horse cock. 然后用醉酒的公马的老二把它吊起来
[08:08] Your swearing does not impress me. 你骂粗口有什么用
[08:10] My husband works for Tower Hamlets and believe me, 我丈夫在陶尔·哈姆莱茨工作 相信我
[08:13] Those kids make you sound like… 那些孩子让你听起来
[08:14] Angela Lansbury. 像安杰拉·兰斯伯里(英国演员)
[08:16] She’s married? Poor bastard. 她结婚了? 可怜的男人啊
[08:18] Malcolm, Judy’s lubricated horse cock aside for a second, 马尔科姆 先不管朱迪醉酒公马的老二
[08:23] Are you saying I’m now no longer allowed to make media appearances? 你说我不能在媒体上露面了吗
[08:26] Correct. Not until we can trust you to keep the line. 是的 直到我们相信你会走正确的路线
[08:29] I was going to keep to the line. I was going to say, 我会的 我会说
[08:32] I don’t think war is unforeseeable… 我不认为这场战争是无法预见的…
[08:35] – What is it, then? – I dunno. Foreseeable? No. -那然后说什么 -我不知道 可预见的? 不
[08:38] No! Not foreseeable. That’s fucking declaring war. 不 不是可预见的 那不就等于宣战了
[08:41] Do you want to fucking declare war? 你要宣战吗
[08:43] I’m a cabinet minister. I didn’t get here by screwing up 我是内阁大臣 我要是不会对付媒体
[08:46] Every media appearance I ever had. 就不可能爬到这个位置了
[08:48] Write this down. It’s neither foreseeable nor unforeseeable. 记好了 既不是可预见的也不是不可预见的
[08:51] Right, so not inevitable, but not… 好 不是不可避免的 但也不是…
[08:54] You’d better walk on this fucking line. 你最好想想怎么走正确的路线
[08:57] ..evitable. …可避免的
[08:58] You, hey, put the snifter out there that if the BBC ambushes a minister 把酒杯放在外面 如果BBC再出其不意
[09:02] With another surprise question about the war, I’ll drop a bomb on them. 问署长关于战争问题的话 我就把它们炸飞
[09:06] I can’t do that, can I? That’s political. 我不能那么做 那是政治行为
[09:08] Does that not fit within your purview, Marie antoinette? 那不在你管辖之内了是吧 玛丽皇后
[09:11] Why don’t you just scuttle off back to fucking Cranford 为什么你不躲到他妈的克兰福德里
[09:14] And play around with your tea and your cakes and your fucking horse cocks. 喝喝茶 吃吃蛋糕 再玩一下你的公马老二
[09:17] Let them eat cock! Hey, you! Ron Weasley, you do it. 让他们吃老二去 朗·韦斯利 你来处理
[09:23] No, no, you needn’t worry about the Canadians, 不 不 不用担心加拿大人
[09:25] They’re just happy to be there. 他们来这儿乐都来不及呢
[09:27] Yes, well, they always look surprised when they’re invited. 他们被邀请时总是看起来很惊喜
[09:31] Shall I just give Toby a call about 关于西蒙·福斯特的事
[09:33] this Simon Foster thing? 我要给托比打个电话吗
[09:34] Yes, good idea. No, I’m not talking to you. 好主意 不 我不是跟你说话呢
[09:36] Get me the Angolan charge d’affaires. 帮我转接安哥拉代办
[09:39] Yes, well stop him playing football. 让他们别踢球了
[09:42] Hello. 你好
[09:44] So, how’s it going? Found the bogs? 怎么样 一切顺利吗
[09:46] It’s a bit…manic. 有点儿…疯狂
[09:48] Never like this at agriculture. 和在农业部的时候不同
[09:49] People tend not to get so sweary about wheat. 那里的人不会因为小麦随便吐粗口
[09:52] Sorry, Michael, do you mind just turning it down a bit? 抱歉 迈克尔 声音小点好吗
[09:55] Just a little bit…grating. Bloody music. 一点点就好 刺耳 该死的破音乐
[09:59] Listen, I’ve got a bit of leg-up for you, actually. 听着 我能帮到你一点
[10:01] Yeah. I think we can get 是吗 我可以安排
[10:03] Simon Foster into 西蒙·福斯特参加
[10:04] the three o’clock with Karen Clark. 凯伦·克拉克3点钟的会议
[10:06] Karen Clark? 凯伦·克拉克?
[10:08] Was she the woman who went round Britain 是那个坐着小木筏环绕英国的
[10:10] in a coracle for leukaemia? 那个白血病女人?
[10:12] No, Toby. Karen Clark, US assistant secretary of state. 凯伦·克拉克是美国助理国务卿
[10:15] Oh, right, Karen Clark. Wow, great. 是她啊 很好
[10:18] – Michael wants to say something. – Meat. -迈克尔有事要说 -肉
[10:21] Meat? 肉?
[10:22] His man is only going to be meat in the room. No talking. 就要他像死肉一样 坐着不开口
[10:25] He’s just padding. 他就是个帮衬
[10:27] The Americans don’t feel like they’re getting a proper meeting 美国人觉得必须两边坐满30个人
[10:30] Unless there’s 30 people on each side, 才算正式会晤
[10:32] So he’s basically like bulk in the room. 所以他就做一个帮衬而已
[10:35] He’s not exactly going to be relevant, but he’ll be present. 他并不重要 但是他要到场的
[10:37] I won’t tell him that, to be honest. 说实话 我不会告诉他 他只是帮衬的
[10:39] – Ok, I’ve got to go, darling. I love you. – Ok, yes, likewise. -好的 我得挂了 我爱你 -好的 我也是
[10:43] Affirmative on that one. 至少这个我很肯定
[10:45] All right, darling, take care, bye. 好吧 亲爱的 当心点 再见
[10:47] Can I turn it back up now? 我能调大声了吗
[10:49] You’re on sexual health, aren’t you? That’s ironic. 你性生活健康的吧 真是讽刺
[10:53] Right, Toby, quick tour. 托比 简单介绍一下
[10:55] – I should probably just go and… – This is Mike. -我应该去… -这是麦克
[10:57] Just leave it to Mike, cos he knows what he’s doing. 交给麦克就好 他是行家
[11:00] – Don’t you, Mike? – What? -是吧 麦克? -什么
[11:02] Exactly. He’s an idiot. 没错 他就是个白痴
[11:05] Listen, I understand your hostility at new wood being brought in. 我知道你对新人有敌意
[11:09] Sorry, that’s the end of the tour, I’m afraid. 抱歉 我恐怕 介绍完了
[11:11] There is really a lot of very 这里真的有很多
[11:13] Important people that you ought to know about, 重要的人你要认识
[11:15] But I have to… 但我得…
[11:22] – Toby, hi. – All right, boss. -托比 你好 -好的 头儿
[11:24] I’m sorry about earlier. Malcolm. 早先关于马尔科姆的事 我很抱歉
[11:27] – He’s a bit of an alpha male, isn’t he? – Yes. -是个强势的人 是吧 -是啊
[11:29] Listen, 听着
[11:31] I was just um… 我只是…
[11:33] – Don’t sit on Anna’s desk. – Sorry. -别坐在安娜的桌子上 -不好意思
[11:35] I have managed to get you into the 我想办法带你进
[11:38] Big foreign office meeting this afternoon. 下午的外交会议
[11:41] The Karen Clark meeting? Really? Shit. 凯伦·克拉克的会议? 真的?
[11:44] How did you do that? 你怎么办到的
[11:46] I did it through sheer bloody hard work. 我努力争取的
[11:49] – Judy? – Yeah? -朱迪 -怎么
[11:50] Toby here has got me into the big Karen Clark meeting this afternoon. 托比说我能参加凯伦·克拉克下午的会议
[11:56] The big ”meat”. 就是那个”肉”(谐音)
[11:58] Impressive, eh? How are you spelling that, by the way? 不错啊 是吧 那个词你怎么拼的来着
[12:01] Two ”e”s. 两个e啊
[12:03] Oh, right. 知道了
[12:05] Just one thing. 就一件事
[12:07] Talking wise, you might find once we get in there, that the bulk of it… 小心讲话 你就会发现 一大堆人…
[12:11] – Can we just wait for Judy? – Of course. -我们等等朱迪吗 -当然
[12:13] Simon. 西蒙
[12:16] Michael, hi. 你好 迈克尔
[12:17] Hello. Welcome. 你好 欢迎
[12:19] – Michael? – Yes. -迈克尔? -什么事
[12:21] I’m Chad. 我是查德
[12:22] We’d like a dual horseshoe formation for the meeting set-up. 我们想要一个双马蹄形的会场
[12:24] An enclave for Ms Clark. An enclave for the Pentagon delegation. 一边是克拉克夫人 一边是五角大楼的代表
[12:28] And, politely, we request the presence 再加一句 会议现场的饮用水
[12:30] Of both carbonated and non-carbonated waters. 最好是碳酸型和非碳酸型饮料都有
[12:33] Right. 好的
[12:35] – Is that all? – Yeah, that’s it. Thank you so much. -就这些吗 -就这些 非常感谢
[12:37] Not at all. Wow, who was that? Young Lankenstein? 不客气 他是谁 小兰肯斯坦?
[12:41] He’s probably running something relatively major. 说不定他手握重权
[12:44] They’re all kids in Washington. 华盛顿有很多年轻人当大官
[12:46] It’s like bugsy malone, but with real guns. 是拿着真枪的小霸王
[12:53] Thank you all for coming today 非常感谢你们能参加今天召开的
[12:55] To the interim Anglo-American resources forum. 英美资源论坛临时会议
[12:58] I’d particularly like to welcome… 我要特别欢迎…
[13:00] What’s your view like? 你能看得见吗
[13:02] – Well, it’s pretty basic. – Ok, can we swap? -凑合吧 -那好 我们换一下吧
[13:05] I don’t want a consensus forming around the premise 关于目前要采取必要的军事行动这一说法
[13:08] That military action is necessarily the primary option at this point. 我不认为我们能达成一致
[13:13] This paper which was authored by one of my aides, Liza Weld… 这是我的一个助手莱莎·维尔德写的报告
[13:17] Liza, I hope you don’t mind if I foreground this paper. 莱莎 我把这份报告拿出来希望你不介意
[13:20] It’s not strictly my paper. 严格来讲 这并不是我写的
[13:23] In the sense that you were the one who put in the requests… 从某种意义上讲 是你提出了这些要求
[13:26] Miss Weld is very, very modest, but this is her paper. 维尔德小姐过谦了 这的确出自她的手笔
[13:30] And she’s highlighted several reasons 在报告中 她着重阐述了几条理由
[13:33] Why we cannot envision a theatre deployment 解释为什么在一年内
[13:35] for at least 12 months. 我们不会进行战争部署
[13:37] Should I say something? She invited me. 我要说点什么吗 既然她请了我
[13:40] I should say something. 我就该说两句
[13:41] If you don’t say something in the first ten minutes, 如果这十分钟内什么都没说
[13:43] Then you might as well not say anything at all. 可能就没机会说了
[13:45] I really think you shouldn’t say anything. 我认为你真的没必要说什么
[13:48] – No, I should say something. – No, Simon, don’t, just don’t… -不 我要说 -别 西蒙 不要…
[13:51] Don’t pull my hand down. 别拉我
[13:53] The Committee feels a quicker deployment is possible. 委员会认为有可能加快部署
[13:56] Ah, which committee? 哪个委员会
[13:57] It was discussed in a number of committees. 很多委员会都讨论过
[14:00] – If I mentioned one committee… – You did. -如果我说过哪个委员会… -你说了
[14:02] ..then it was a slip of the tongue. …那是我失言了
[14:04] What, because you’ve accidentally alluded to a secret committee, 是吗 因为你偶然提到了一个秘密委员会
[14:08] A war committee? 战争委员会吗
[14:10] If I may intercept. I understand we are rather pressed for time. 打断一下 现在时间紧迫
[14:14] Liza, do you know 莱莎 你说林顿是不是
[14:15] if Linton has set up a secret war committee? 已经成立了一个秘密战委会
[14:17] – No. I have no idea. – Get me on it. -我不知道 -查一下
[14:19] I think it’s worth noting that ministers in the UK government, 我觉得这毫无意义 英国的很多部长们
[14:23] Such as our colleague here, Simon Foster, 比如今天到场的西蒙·福斯特
[14:26] Have made it very clear that 都已明确表示
[14:28] They feel currently war is unforeseeable. 他们觉得目前战争是不可预知的
[14:31] Isn’t that right, Simon? 西蒙 没错吧
[14:35] Er…well, yes. 没错
[14:37] That’s… that’s what I said. 正如我所说
[14:39] And I stick to what I said. 我坚持我的看法
[14:44] That doesn’t mean that what I said won’t change…in the future. 但这并不表示我的看法一成不变
[14:50] Um…it’s not immutable or mutable. 万物不是静止不变的
[14:54] It’s… It’s… It’s… It’s a developing… 它们…它们…它们是运动发展的
[14:58] I think there are areas of mutual discussion 我认为还有很多需要对话的问题
[15:00] That we could come onto now, 我们开始吧
[15:02] And then maybe if there’s time left at the end… 如果还有剩余时间…
[15:04] Judy, can you just pass that on? Is that fine? 朱迪 你能传一下吗 没问题吧
[15:08] Yes, that’s all fine, thank you. 没问题 谢谢
[15:13] Right, come here. We need to talk. 过来 我们需要谈谈
[15:15] What do you mean, ”stop being a tit?” “别像傻子一样是”什么意思
[15:17] In what way was I being a tit? 我哪儿傻了
[15:20] Why am I even over here? 为什么派我来这儿
[15:22] You were just meat in the room, Simon. 西蒙 人为刀俎我为鱼肉
[15:24] Meat in the room? 我们是鱼肉?
[15:26] Yeah. 是的
[15:28] For fuck’s sake, Judy, 朱迪 为了这个该死的原因
[15:30] I’ve taken an hour out to come over here 我花了一个小时赶到这儿
[15:32] And be room meat. 来做什么鱼肉
[15:33] Yes, but… but a prime cut, 但我们是整块的鱼肉
[15:35] You know, not offal. 不是内脏
[15:37] Oh, great. I’m not liver. 非常好 我不是块鱼肝
[15:39] What was I, tit meat? 那我是什么 愚蠢的肉?
[15:41] Well, no, I just… 我只是…
[15:43] Come on. Let’s get back. 算了 我们走吧
[15:47] Hey, Liza. 你好 莱莎
[15:49] I just want to say congratulations. 我只是想恭喜你
[15:50] Your paper got a major citation. 你的报告被拿出来讨论
[15:52] You must be psyched that Karen brought it up. 凯伦把它拿出来 你肯定很高兴吧
[15:55] Yeah, well, that was, you know, her call. Not mine. 是她的意思 我没说过
[15:58] You couldn’t write a paper 如果你没争取过
[15:59] That clashes more violently with the current climate if you were trying. 就不可能写与目前形势有激烈碰撞的报告
[16:03] It seems like you almost were trying. 你肯定争取过
[16:04] – I wasn’t trying! Believe me. – You’re like the woman in the Omen. -我没有 相信我 -你就像是天魔里的女主角
[16:08] You’ve given birth to a demon and now it’s gonna kill you. 给了魔鬼生命 但魔鬼却要杀你
[16:10] You probably identify with the kid from the Omen. 你似乎把孩子和魔鬼混为一谈了
[16:13] See, you’re an only child, aren’t you? 你是独生子 对吧
[16:16] I don’t understand how my parents’ 我不认为父母有限的生育能力
[16:18] Limited reproductive ability reflects badly on me. 对我产生了什么坏影响
[16:21] I’m the sperm that made it, so… 我是最终成功受孕的精子 所以…
[16:23] – Liza. – I’m being called by our boss. -莱莎 -老板在叫我了
[16:25] – Ok, Retreat. See you later. – Yeah, have fun with yourself. -好的 我走了 回头见 -好的 祝你愉快
[16:28] Have fun with your career kryptonite. 祝你事业顺利
[16:31] What’s going on down there? That looks important. 下面在干什么 好像在说要紧事
[16:34] My teeth are killing me. Are they chipped? 我的牙快疼死了 是不是裂了
[16:37] I think that one has always been there, right? 我觉得这一颗已经裂了 是吧
[16:39] It was a chip on the veneer. 牙冠罩上有个口子
[16:42] – Don’t look at my teeth for a long time. – I’m sorry. I’m sorry. -别一直盯着我的牙看 -对不起
[16:45] It just surprised me. 我只是有点吃惊
[16:46] Liza! 莱莎
[16:48] Toby. 是我 托比
[16:49] Toby! Hi. 托比
[16:51] Give me a call! 打电话给我
[16:53] – Yeah. – Ok. -好的 -走了
[16:56] Liza Weld. She did the 莱莎·维尔德获得过
[16:58] Kennedy scholarship at my college. 我们学校的肯尼迪奖学金
[17:00] – I had a little thing for her at the time. – I can imagine, yeah. -那时我对她有点意思 -看得出来
[17:03] Don’t think she remembered me, to be honest. 老实说我没想到她还记得我
[17:05] That is one of the side-effects of rohypnol. 这就是迷药的一个副作用
[17:08] Linton has set up a secret war committee. 林顿已经成立了一个秘密战委会
[17:10] I just know it. 我刚刚得知
[17:12] I mean, Linton is an absolute lunatic, Liza. 莱莎 林顿是个疯子
[17:15] – He is dangerous. – It’s not good. -他是个危险人物 -不太妙
[17:17] The voices in his head now sing barbershop together. 他脑子里什么想法都有
[17:21] I really, really hope there isn’t a war, it’s going to be a nightmare. 我真的不想打仗 但愿这只是场噩梦
[17:24] It’s bad enough having to cope with the fucking Olympics. 要应付该死的奥林匹克已经够糟了
[17:27] – Minister? – Just a quick word, sir? -部长? -先生 简单说两句吧
[17:29] This is your chance to nail the line. Do you want to nail the line? 你扬名的机会来了 要不要准备一下
[17:32] No, I’ll freestyle it. Hello, there. Hi. 我要自由发挥 你们好
[17:35] So is war unforeseeable, minister? 部长先生 是否无法肯定战事?
[17:37] Look, all sorts of things, that are actually very likely 事情都有它的多样性
[17:42] Are also unforeseeable. 与不可知性
[17:44] For the plane in the fog, 对于迷雾中的飞机
[17:47] the mountain is un… unforeseeable, 山脉就是不可预测的
[17:50] But then it is suddenly very real and inevitable. 但它们会突然出现实并且无法避免
[17:54] Is this your opinion or is this the government position? 这是您的观点还是政府的立场
[17:57] The mountain in the metaphor is 这里的山脉只是比喻
[17:59] A completely hypothetical mountain that could represent anything. 完全是假设的 它可以代表任何事情
[18:03] So, who is the plane, and who is the mountain? 那么谁是飞机 谁是山脉呢
[18:05] – Is the government lost in the fog? – What I’m saying is… -政府在烟雾中迷路了吗 -我能说的是…
[18:08] That to walk the road of peace… 要想通往和平之路
[18:10] Sometimes we need to be ready to climb… 有时要做好
[18:12] the mountain of conflict. 翻越冲突之山的准备
[18:16] Thank you so much. 非常感谢
[18:18] Thank you. That’s it, ladies and gentlemen, thank you. 谢谢 就这些 女士们先生们 谢谢
[18:21] Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, why didn’t we nail the line? 该死 我们为什么不准备一下呢
[18:25] Simon, I did try to warn you. 西蒙 我提醒过你了
[18:27] Yes, you tried to warn me. 没错 你是提醒过我了
[18:29] But you didn’t actually stop me, did you? 但你并没阻止我 对吧
[18:30] I can’t tackle you to the ground. 我总不能把你摁在地上吧
[18:32] That’s like shouting ”train!” at somebody as they get hit by a train. 就像快被火车撞到了才大叫”火车”
[18:36] You should go ”train! There’s a fucking train!” 你该喊”火车 小心火车”
[18:38] bollocks! 胡扯
[18:40] – Fuck, it’s Malcolm. – It’s Malcolm for me, too. -该死 是马尔科姆 -他也给我打了
[18:43] How does he do that? 他怎么做到的
[18:45] Simon, I don’t like finding out about people employed by this government 西蒙 我不想在新闻上看到任何政府官员
[18:49] Via the news, unless they’ve just died. 除了他们的讣告
[18:51] Be here, now. 马上过来 马上
[18:53] The British government must be prepared 英国政府必须做好准备
[18:55] To climb the mountain of conflict. 随时翻越冲突之山
[18:56] It’s unclear if his view is shared by the prime minister. 目前还不清楚这是不是首相的观点
[18:59] Maybe we should get it out there. 也许我们应该放出风声
[19:01] Float the idea that the war is a resigning issue for you. 就说你想利用战争来辞职
[19:04] You can’t say it’s a resigning issue, because then you have to resign. 你不能这么说 要不我就不得不辞职了
[19:07] You’re having a really great first day, you know that? 你的这一天过的很充实 是吧
[19:11] You are supposed to be a Cabinet Minister! 你是内阁大臣
[19:13] You are supposed to be officer class! 你是高级官员
[19:16] Don’t do this, don’t make fucking waves. 别乱说话 别惹事了
[19:19] We can do without the ritual humiliation. 你没必要侮辱我
[19:22] You know I’m against talking up the war. 你知道我是反对战争的
[19:24] You’re against talking up the war? 你反对战争吗
[19:25] Is that why you said ”climb the mountain of conflict”? 所以你说要”翻越冲突之山”?
[19:28] Do you know what you sounded like? 你知道你的口气像什么吗
[19:30] A fucking nazi Julie Andrews. 就像该死的纳粹分子朱莉·安德鲁斯
[19:32] I’m just saying I might be forced to 我只是说我可能
[19:35] the verge of making a stand. 被迫表明立场
[19:38] A stand? 立场?
[19:42] Right, the white stripes, outside. 好的 白色条纹出去
[19:47] There’s only two people in the white stripes. 白色条纹里只有两个人
[19:56] I um… 我…
[20:00] I admire you. 我欣赏你
[20:02] I really do, I admire you. 真的 我欣赏你
[20:05] Making a stand. 表明立场
[20:07] So, I take it, I can tell the PM that you… 我肯定 我会告诉首相…
[20:09] You don’t want to go to Washington? 你不想去华盛顿
[20:12] – To where? – To Washington. -去哪儿 -华盛顿
[20:14] See, the PM, he wants you… well, he wanted you 你瞧 首相大人希望你…
[20:17] To go on a fact-finder, you know. 去做实地调查
[20:19] Problems we might have to face if it 一旦中东战事爆发
[20:21] All goes boombastic in the Middle East. 我们可能面对很多问题
[20:23] Oh, right. 是啊
[20:25] But, you know, that’s you, you’re on the verge, aren’t you? 但是你明白吗 你处在一个边缘的位置
[20:28] You’re on the verge of your stand, so… 你在你立场的边缘 所以…
[20:30] Well, Malcolm, come on, 马尔科姆 拜托
[20:32] I don’t know what words I used in the heat of the moment. 我刚才太激动了 也不知道说了什么
[20:35] Maybe in a sense, yeah, 也许某种意义上讲
[20:37] I am on the verge, but that’s the important thing. 我是站在边缘上 但这很重要
[20:39] I’m on the verge. I’m not in any way decided. 我站在边缘上 我没有任何立场
[20:43] Christ on a bendy-bus. Don’t be such a fucking faff arse. 别小题大做了
[20:45] No, I’m standing my ground, on the verge. 不 我有我的原则 站在边缘上
[20:48] Right, ok, well, when you go to America, 好吧 你到美国以后
[20:51] Talk to Karen Clark at the state department, yeah? 去国务院和凯伦·克拉克谈一谈
[20:53] – Right, ok. I’ll give it a whirl. – Keep away from Linton Barwick. -好的 我尽量 -离林顿·巴维克远一点
[20:56] He’s pushing the war for Caulderwood’s lot. 他一心要发动战争
[20:59] I’ll deal with him. He uses a live hand grenade as a fucking paper weight. 我来对付他 他用手榴弹就像用纸一样
[21:02] That’s a true story. 是真事
[21:04] Wow, I won’t talk to him. 我不会和他接触的
[21:06] Talk to as few people as possible, that would be best for you. 尽量别和人接触 这对你最好不过了
[21:11] Ok, Liza, the priorities are shower, get me on Linton’s war committee 莱莎 先洗澡 再查查林顿的战争委员会
[21:15] And get me to a dentist, not necessarily in that order. 给我找位牙医 不一定要按这个顺序
[21:19] Shower later. 洗澡可以等一会儿
[21:21] What has Linton been up to while we’ve been gone? 我们不在的时候 林顿在干什么呢
[21:23] Have we declared war on California yet? 我们向加州宣战了吗
[21:25] Ah, Karen. 你好 凯伦
[21:27] – How was London? Good meetings? – Very good meetings. -伦敦之行怎么样 会议顺利吗 -非常顺利
[21:30] You know we had some great discussions there, I think our… 我们讨论的很激烈 我想我们的…
[21:33] Thank you very much, and I will read your words when they come through. 非常感谢 我会仔细阅读你的报告
[21:37] Thank you so much, Karen, hm. Bob. 凯伦 非常感谢 你好 鲍勃
[21:39] You won’t read the words, Linton. 林顿 你不会看到报告的
[21:42] Is Chad coming? Chad? 查德来了吗 查德?
[21:44] No, he’s probably doing his desperate chorus girl thing, 没有 他可能想去勾引别人
[21:47] Hanging around Linton’s office, trying to catch an eye, you know. 在林顿的办公室附近转悠 想引人注意
[21:52] That’s why he’s wearing his push-up bra today. Have you noticed? 他今天穿了一件塑身内衣 你没发现吗
[21:55] – Assistant secretary of state, hi. – Brad, how are you? -助理国务卿 你好 -布拉德 你好
[21:58] – Chad. – Yep, yep, yep, exactly. -我是查德 -是 是 当然
[22:00] – Can I…? – Yep, you betcha, ok. -我能… -当然 好的
[22:04] Hey, listen, the war committee. 听着 战争委员会
[22:06] What you have to do is you’ve got to look for 你要做的是找出行政科职权以外
[22:08] The ten dullest-named committees happening out of the executive branch. 十个名字最乏味的委员会
[22:11] Because Linton is not going to call it the ”big horrible war committee”. 林顿不会起什么大战委员会之类的名字
[22:15] He’s gonna hide it behind a name like 他会起个隐晦点的名字
[22:17] ”diverse strategy”. 比如”多样策略”之类的
[22:19] Something so dull you’re just gonna want to self-harm. 这些名字蠢得让你想自残
[22:22] Get me general Miller at the Pentagon, please. 请替我接五角大楼的米勒将军
[22:25] My teeth hurt. 我牙疼
[22:27] My teeth hurt like hell. 快疼死了
[22:30] I’m sick of hearing about the teeth, frankly. 老实说 我讨厌听你说牙齿
[22:34] Hi, yeah. I’m checking the status on a paper 你好 我想核实一份文件的情况
[22:37] That was circulated by a staffer here. 是这的一位职员分发的
[22:38] It’s called… 名字是…
[22:40] ”post war planning. parameters, implications and possibilities”. “战争计划 参数 暗示和可能性”
[22:45] This is the one by… this is the one by Liza Weld, right? 是莱莎·维尔德写的
[22:49] “pwlp plp”? ”pwlp plp”?
[22:51] Oh, god, it already has an acronym. 已经有字母简称了
[22:53] You know another acronym? DOA… 你知道其他的字母简称吗
[22:56] Your career. DOA就是你工作的简称
[22:59] My golly, I can’t see why anyone would choose 天哪 真不明白为什么会有人
[23:02] to work in a glass office, 选择在玻璃办公室工作
[23:05] Glass offices, in my opinion, are for perverts. 透明办公室 变态才喜欢
[23:09] I could request the glass be frosted. 我可以在玻璃上加霜
[23:11] Frosting is on cakes, huh? 蛋糕上才加白霜糖
[23:13] Now, what else happened in London? 伦敦还发生了什么
[23:16] Ah, generally positive, two glitches… 整体不错 除了两件事…
[23:18] Really, what? 真的吗 是什么
[23:20] Karen flagged a report by one of her staffers. 凯伦拿出了一份她助手的报告
[23:23] She’s obviously trying to use it as some kind of roadblock. 很明显是想设置某种障碍
[23:26] It’s called pwlp plp. 名字是pwlp plp
[23:28] – Pwlp what? – Pwlp plp. -Pwlp什么 -Pwlp plp
[23:30] What is it, a report on bird calls? What does it even stand for? 什么东西 鸟叫吗 写的什么
[23:33] I can’t recall. It’s factish. Intel for and against intervention. 我记不清了 是赞成和反对干预的事实
[23:37] We have all the facts on this we need. 我们有需要的一切事实论据
[23:40] We don’t need any more facts. 我们不需要事实了
[23:41] In the land of truth, my friend… 在事实的土地上 我的朋友…
[23:44] ..the man with one fact is the king. 掌握一个事实的人是国王
[23:47] You said there was something else, what is that? 你说还有别的事 是什么
[23:50] In the meeting with the foreign office, 外交部的会议上
[23:52] The committee was accidentally and briefly alluded to. 偶然地提到了那个委员会
[23:55] Which committee? 哪个委员会
[23:57] The… the war committee, sir. 战争委员会 先生
[23:59] All right, Karen is not to know about this, huh? 凯伦还不知道吧
[24:03] She is an excitable, yapping she-dog. 她是条易怒的卷毛狗
[24:06] Get a hold of those minutes. I have to correct the record. 利用这几分钟 我把会议记录改一改
[24:09] – We can do that? – Yes, we can. -我们可以吗 -可以
[24:11] Those minutes are an aide-memoire for us. 我们备忘录上的记录
[24:13] They should not be a reductive record of what happened to have been said, 不应缩减已经说过的话
[24:18] But they should be more a full record 但应该是更完整的记录
[24:20] Of what was intended to have been said. 将要说出来的话
[24:22] I think that’s the more accurate version, don’t you? 我想那样更准确 是吧
[24:26] – Sir. – Right. -先生 -好的
[24:27] I don’t like this section, let’s cut that. 我不喜欢这部分 去掉
[24:30] Aye aye, sir. 好的 先生
[24:32] Let’s reverse this. 把这些反过来说
[24:33] That was something Karen said, sir. 先生 这是凯伦的发言
[24:35] Well, it’s not right, so let’s change it. 她说的不对 我们要订正
[24:38] – Aye, aye, sir. – And… and I like…I like this. -是 是 先生 -而且…我喜欢这个
[24:41] Ah, thank you, sir. 谢谢 先生
[24:42] Yeah, let’s say everyone agreed with that, huh? 那就让所有人都同意
[24:45] So… so the car will pick you up from the airport. 会有车会去机场接你
[24:50] It’s supposed to be quite a good one, I believe. 我觉得应该是个豪华车
[24:52] The Americans are doing that. I’ve just got the contact numbers. 美国人都那样 我刚得到了联系电话
[24:55] What’s she so fucking happy about? 她怎么那么开心呢
[24:57] She’s probably just on a personal call. 可能在打私人电话
[25:01] Why has she got control of the blinds? 为什么她那边控制百叶窗开关
[25:04] I think it’s… 我觉得…
[25:05] I’m a government minister and I don’t have control of my own blinds. 我是政府要员却没有百叶窗
[25:10] I could order you some blinds. 我可以帮你订做一个
[25:11] I could order you some nice, heavy curtains, 我可以给你订做一个漂亮 很有质感的窗帘
[25:14] With swags and a pelmet maybe. 带有花边还有窗帘盒的
[25:16] Yes, do that. 好 现在就去办
[25:19] Ok. 好的
[25:22] Will you come with me? 跟我来一下好吗
[25:31] So, listen…my team for the US, team Simon… 听着 去美国的访问团 西蒙团队
[25:35] I’m thinking of taking you and leaving Judy. 我想带你去 让朱迪留下
[25:40] I could work with that, definitely. 我肯定能做好
[25:42] Plus, she can be a bit, you know… 当然 她有点儿 你知道的…
[25:44] “everything’s a bit shit, isn’t it?” like that. “所有事都很糟糕” 就那样
[25:46] Yeah, it’s true. No, she can be, 是啊 很对 不 她会这样
[25:48] “Oh, so you’re the president and I’m supposed to be impressed by that?” “你就是总统 我应该对你影响很深刻”
[25:53] “My husband works in Tower Hamlets.” “我老公在陶尔·哈姆莱茨工作”
[25:56] “Which is much harder than being president.” “那可比当总统难多了”
[25:58] Yeah, ok. Well, that’s settled. Fuck it, she’s staying here. 好了 就这么定下来了 管她呢
[26:01] Go and tell her. 让她留下 你去告诉她
[26:02] What? 什么
[26:04] Well, that moves us on to any other business. 那让我们转向其他的事情
[26:07] I think I’ve flagged everything that I need to discuss, as I usually do. 我觉得不能再像以前那样
[26:11] Everything you’re prepared to discuss. 所有事情你都准备讨论
[26:13] What is that? What are you doing? 什么 你在做什么
[26:14] I understand you’ve started a new committee, Linton. What is that called? 我知道你新成立了个委员会 林顿 什么名字来着
[26:18] What makes you think that? 你怎么会有这种想法
[26:20] It was mentioned at our meeting in London. 在伦敦的会议上我们提到了
[26:22] Well, you must have misheard me. 你肯定是听错了
[26:24] No. I misheard the word “committee”? 不会 也许听错了”委员会”
[26:26] Maybe it was another word. 但也许是其他的
[26:28] Like, say, Khomeini. 比如说霍梅尼(音似”委员会”)
[26:30] You’re sitting on a new Khomeini? 你正在参加新的霍梅尼会议?
[26:32] Possibly. There are a lot of words. 也许有很多其他的词
[26:34] Kansas city. Kitty. 堪萨斯市听着就像凯蒂
[26:36] -Itty -Itty? – Itty. – Itty?
[26:38] “Itty” is not a word, Bob. Itty不是个词 鲍勃
[26:39] – Commissary. – Thank you, James… -物资供应所(音似”委员会”) -谢谢 詹姆斯…
[26:42] Why don’t you just recap for me, at the moment, 那你现在为我概述一下怎么样
[26:44] All the committees that you’re currently sitting on? 现在所有的委员都在场
[26:47] I’m sorry, Karen, but you… you appear to be bleeding from the teeth. 对不起 凯伦 但是你好像牙龈出血了
[26:52] Let me see that. Holy mother of… 让我看看 我的天啊
[26:54] Well, don’t try to change the subject. 不要试图转换话题
[26:56] I’m sorry, everyone. I’m sorry. Just ignore the blood. 很抱歉 真的对不起 不要在乎这点血
[26:59] – We haven’t finished the meeting. – I can’t ignore…I’m sorry. -会议还没有结束 -我不能忽略…对不起
[27:03] I don’t mean to be rude, but this is a tad repulsive. 我并无冒犯之意 但确实有点恶心
[27:05] I’m sorry. Excuse me. Liza, come with me, I need you. 对不起 我要出去一下 莱莎 跟我来 帮我一下
[27:09] Chad, stay here. 查德 待在这儿别走
[27:10] Go, Buffy, you belong to the vampire queen now. 去吧 巴菲 你现在属于吸血女王
[27:13] – Liza. – I’m coming. -莱莎 -我来了
[27:15] Oh, my God. Shit! He’s in there alone. 上帝啊 该死的 他自己待在那里
[27:18] I cannot stand to see a woman bleed from the mouth. 我无法忍受一个女人嘴里流血
[27:20] It reminds me of country and western music, which I cannot abide. Huh? 让我想起了国家和西方音乐 我也无法忍受
[27:25] That stuff is just choking the airwaves. 那些东西就让电视都窒息
[27:28] – Look, sorry, we just need… – Oh, my God! -真抱歉 我们需要… -上帝啊
[27:30] – It’s really bad. It’s really bad. – I can’t touch anything… -糟糕 真糟糕 -我什么都不能碰
[27:33] – Nobody was joking. – It’s… I need to catch it. -没人开玩笑 -我得擦干净
[27:36] How far are you with the committees? 你查得怎么样了
[27:38] I’ve got it down to two, actually. 我已经锁定两个目标了
[27:40] One is the “Aims and Policy Alignment Committee”. 一个是”目标政策委员会”
[27:43] The other is the ”Future Planning Committee”. 一个是”未来计划委员会”
[27:45] It’s not the first one, because I set that up. 不会是第一个 因为是我成立的
[27:48] Does it really sound dull to you? I thought it was a good name. 是不是对你来说很呆板 我觉得名字不错
[27:51] Right, no…it is a good name. 是 不…是好名字
[27:55] Well, find out if it really is the… “future planning committee”. 去看看是不是真的叫”未来计划委员会”
[27:58] Find out if it really is that. 确认一下
[28:00] Um…ok, well, I might go and do that. 好吧 我现在就去
[28:04] You’re not going to shout at me if I go and do that, are you? 我现在去你不会生气 对吧
[28:07] I’m not a monster, Liza. OK? 我不是怪物 莱莎
[28:09] Will you stop implying that I’m some kind of monster? 你能不能不要觉得我是怪物
[28:15] Bob! 鲍勃
[28:19] I wanted to tell you we’re having this stupid 我想告诉你 关于”办公室大嘴比赛”
[28:23] “Hunk of the month of the office” kind of contest. 我们是有点儿过分
[28:26] And I just didn’t want, you know, you to feel objectified in any way, 我想告诉你的是 不要各个方面
[28:30] – Or anything like that. – No, not at all. -都那么具体化了 -不 绝不会的
[28:33] And Karen knows about the future planning committee. 凯伦知道关于未来委员会的事了
[28:38] I have no idea what you’re talking about. 我不知道你在说什么
[28:40] – No? – No. -不知道? -不知道
[28:42] Excuse me. 抱歉先走了
[28:47] Future planning committee, that’s what it is. 未来计划委员会 就是它了
[28:58] This is fucking cool. 真他妈爽
[29:00] Don’t be callow, Toby, we’re on official business. 不要太幼稚了 托比 我们在出公差
[29:03] – This way, gentlemen. – Oh, thanks. -先生 请这边走 -谢谢
[29:08] That was a little bit fucking cool. 那可有点酷啊
[29:11] Yep. 是的
[29:12] – Did you book a car? – Me? No. -你有没有定车 -我? 没有
[29:15] Well, Judy will have booked a car. 朱迪已经定好了
[29:18] Judy? 朱迪?
[29:19] For fuck’s sake! 有什么屁事
[29:22] I was wondering what the car situation is? 我想知道车现在在哪儿
[29:24] It’s Robbie’s job to book it and your job to check it. 不是罗比订车 你去确认的吗
[29:27] There’s obviously… some snarl-up at her end, I think. 她那边肯定有点问题
[29:31] “Simon Foster.” 西蒙·福斯特
[29:34] Thank you very much. 非常感谢
[29:36] “England Government, Simon Foster.” 英国政府 西蒙·福斯特
[29:39] My name’s Simon Foster, it’s British Government. 我就是西蒙·福斯特 代表英国政府
[29:45] Hey, Gav, I’m in a fucking motorcade. 你好 嘉夫 我正在一辆豪华车里
[29:48] Yeah. 是的
[29:50] I feel like we should have hookers, do you know what I mean? 现在真该来几个妞 懂我意思吗
[29:53] I mean in here…now. 就更好了
[30:03] – Do you want girls? – No, no, no, no, no, no. Absolutely not. -要美女吗 -不 不 不用 当然不用
[30:07] No, sorry. No hookers, it was just a joke. 对不起 不需要 只是开玩笑
[30:11] I hate hookers. Not in an aggressive way, but, no, thank you. 我讨厌妓女 不是挑衅 真的 谢谢
[30:17] Strange hotel. 很奇怪的宾馆
[30:19] It’s like a hangar for businessmen, isn’t it? 似乎是商人的会所 是不是
[30:23] – That’s better, isn’t it? – It’s big, yeah. -很好 不是吗 -很大 是的
[30:25] Just bring them here, that’s fine. 把它们放着就行
[30:31] Tobes, have you got any m… 托比 有钱吗
[30:34] Well, I haven’t been to an ATM, so I’ve not… I’ve only got English. 我还没有去取款 所以只有英镑
[30:38] I mean, I don’t suppose English money is… 我是说英镑不应该…
[30:40] This and this, sorry that’s… 这个 还有这个 抱歉…
[30:42] It’s usually a dollar a bag. 平时都是一美元一个包
[30:48] Ooh, well, there’s the capitol, 这就是首都了
[30:50] You can see there through that window and that tree. 你可以从窗户看到那儿 还有树
[30:53] Technically, you’ve got a capitol hill view. 在技术上 你可以欣赏美国国会山的景色
[31:07] Excuse me. 请原谅
[31:09] Hello. How are you doing? 你好 最近怎么样
[31:11] Was it something I said? I haven’t seen you in a month. 是不是我说什么惹着你了 一个月没见你了
[31:13] I haven’t felt that in years. Thank you. 我好久没有那种感觉了 谢谢
[31:16] You’re beautiful. 你很漂亮
[31:17] Oh, thank you. I’m sure you say that to all the girls. 我敢肯定你对所有女孩都那么说
[31:20] Yes, I do… and some of the soldiers, too. 是的 还对一些士兵那么说呢
[31:23] That’s why you shouldn’t run for office, bimbo eruptions. 那就是为什么你不能坐办公室 美女会爆发
[31:26] Come on, don’t believe that shit. I’m not gonna run for office. 不要相信那些鬼话 我不会去坐办公室的
[31:29] I’m just trying to do something different. 我只想做点不一样的
[31:32] It’s one of the reasons I like you. 这也是我喜欢你的一个原因
[31:33] I know your passion about education and housing and… 我知道你很喜欢教育和家政
[31:36] – Lingerie. There you go. – Bestiality. -还有女士内衣 就这些 -还有不人道的事情
[31:39] I’d forgotten about that. 我都忘了呢
[31:41] Are you still allergic to the dog? 你还对狗过敏吗
[31:43] Yes, yes, I wake up and my eyes are closed and my head is swollen 是的 我醒过来发现眼睛睁不开 头很涨
[31:47] And I look like a giant ball sac. 就像个大气囊
[31:49] Oh, my god. You know, 上帝啊 你知道吗
[31:51] They do have modern medication for that sort of thing. 现在有些药物可以治疗过敏
[31:54] – Beautiful ball sac, though. – Thank you very much. -不过那个大气囊一定很漂亮 -谢谢
[31:56] – How’s the Pentagon? – It’s kicked up a little. -五角大楼怎么样了 -有点儿进展了
[31:58] They’re talking invasion reasonably seriously. 他们所说的入侵相当严肃
[32:01] Is there somewhere we can talk about this? 有没有地方我们可以谈一下这个
[32:03] – I don’t know. – There must be. -不知道 -应该有
[32:06] – I don’t live here. – Follow me. -我不住这里 -跟我走
[32:08] – Go that way. – Don’t let people know we’re leaving. -那边走 -不要让别人看见我们走了
[32:11] This is good. Her daughter’s not home, I talked to her. 这儿很好 她女儿不在家 我问过了
[32:14] – In here? – Yeah. -在这里? -是啊
[32:16] Although, I don’t know 尽管我不知道
[32:18] what we’ll say if somebody comes in right now. 如果有人进来我们该怎么辩解
[32:20] No, I can’t think of a good possible excuse, no. 不 我不知道会有什么更好的理由
[32:23] No, me neither, me neither. 我也不知道 我也是
[32:24] – What? – Come here. -什么 -过来
[32:26] Just be careful, don’t mess stuff up. 小心点 不要弄乱
[32:28] – Oh, come on, it’s toys. – Let’s sit down. -别这样 那只是玩具 -我们坐下
[32:32] – So… – Yeah. -那么… -什么
[32:35] Not enough troops. 军队不够
[32:37] Total minimum European Theatre requirement. 整个欧洲战场最低的需求量
[32:39] The far east, Asia. 远东地区 亚洲
[32:41] – Ok. That’s how many we have? – Total there, yes. -好的 我们现在就这些? -全部就这些 是的
[32:44] And then we have the contingency already deployed. 我们还在继续部署
[32:46] Ok, I don’t… you’ve lost me. 我…我不知道 我糊涂了
[32:48] Hold on a minute… 等一下…
[32:51] Oh, fuck this. 妈的 写不上了
[32:53] What? 怎么了
[33:03] Good. 很好
[33:05] Your military hardware is impressive, General. 你的军事设备还真惊人 将军
[33:07] Yeah, well, not any more, it isn’t. 是啊 马上就不是了
[33:10] So, you add these together. 你把这些加起来
[33:15] So this is the number of combat troops available for an invasion, 根据这些数据得出
[33:19] According to these figures. 这些就是可以进行入侵的军队数量
[33:24] 12000? Thousand?
[33:25] No, 12. 12 troops. 不 12 12支军队
[33:27] Oh, come on, you’re shitting me? 不会吧 你忽悠我啊
[33:29] I am shitting you. 12,000 troops, 12,000 troops, 是逗你玩的 12,000支军队 12,000支军队
[33:33] But that’s not enough… that’s the amount that are going to die. 但这样还是不够 那些是可能战死的数目
[33:37] And at the end of a war you need some soldiers left, really, 但是战争结束你需要些士兵存活下了
[33:39] Or else it looks like you’ve lost. 否则看起来你就是失败者
[33:42] Bye, for now. 马上退出
[33:45] You know what? I’ve got some Brits I have to meet tomorrow. 我明天要去见几个英国人
[33:47] A guy named Simon Foster. 是个叫西蒙·福斯特的人
[33:49] Who’s Simon Foster? 谁是西蒙·福斯特
[33:51] He’s this guy that said publicly that war was unforeseeable. 它是公然宣称战争不可预料的
[33:55] And I think he could be very useful on the war committee. 我觉得他对战争委员会很有帮助
[33:58] He can internationalise the dissent, start to. 他可以开始使这一分歧国际化
[34:00] You’re going to use him as a little meat puppet? 你要用他做挡箭牌?
[34:17] Tobes…hi. 托比…
[34:21] What are we gonna…do tonight? 我们今晚上该做点什么
[34:25] Gonna do tonight? 今晚?
[34:27] Yes, what are we up to, my… my chief aide…? 是啊 我们该做什么 你现在是我重要的助手
[34:31] Well…yeah, I mean, I sort of thought tonight 是啊 我是说 我想过
[34:34] We’d probably be just a bit tired, really. 今晚可能我们太累了
[34:37] No, I am tired. But I’m also a career politician, Toby, 是啊 我很累 但我是政治家 托比
[34:42] In the political powerhouse of the world for 48 hours, 在世界的政治中心待上48个小时
[34:46] And I thought it might be nice to go 我觉得直接走出去
[34:48] Out rather than just sitting in my room 要比待在房间里强多了
[34:50] Trying to spank one out over a shark documentary, 不要再看鲨鱼纪录片了
[34:53] Because I’m scared if I watch a porno 因为我一看黄书就害怕
[34:55] It’ll end up in the register of members’ interests. So… 它的结尾会写在会员注册中
[34:59] What have you got…for us to do? 你觉得我们应该做点什么
[35:01] Right, what have I got? Well, so far we’ve got… 我的想法? 现在我们有…
[35:06] Well, there’s a leaflet through the door 从门口送来的宣传单
[35:07] For happy hour at the bar which might be interesting. 是去酒吧的 可能会比较有趣
[35:12] Also I do have the number of a guy 而且我有一个家伙的电话
[35:14] I was at uni with who works for CNN out here. 是我大学同学 在CNN工作
[35:18] – No. – No? -不用 -不用?
[35:23] – Where are you? – I’m waving at you. -你在哪儿 -我在向你招手
[35:25] I don’t see you, be more visible. 我看不见 来显眼的地方
[35:27] I’m, like, practically on top of you, I’m coming to you, 我实际在你的上面 马上过去
[35:30] Is what I’m going to do. 我正要找你
[35:31] You can stop talking on your cellphone now. 现在可以不需要打电话了
[35:33] Of course I can. 当然
[35:35] Look, I have to leave. 听着 我要走了
[35:36] Phone Simon Foster’s guy. 给那个叫西蒙·福斯特的打电话
[35:38] Tell them, come to the war committee. 让他们来战争委员会
[35:40] I’ll give them some face time tomorrow around ten o’clock. 明天我会给他们点时间面谈 十点左右
[35:43] It’ll be coffee and Danish Tea. They’ll want tea. 是选咖啡还是丹麦茶 他们会选择茶
[35:46] Tea and sympathy, tea and a hand job, whatever. 茶和怜悯 茶和工作 不管什么
[35:50] ..great deal that is unknown about hammerhead sharks 关于锤头鲨有很多谜团还没有解开
[35:54] Such as their mating habits. 比如它们的交配习惯
[35:55] You can definitely spot the female ones. 你一眼就看出雌鲨鱼
[36:00] Hi, Toby, what are you doing tonight? 你今晚上做什么 托比
[36:03] Well, no, it’s unbelievably hectic. Actually we’re… 实际上 超忙 我们其实…
[36:06] Their courtship is a violent affair. 它们的求爱是很暴力的
[36:08] The male will bite the female until she acquiesces. 雄鲨鱼会咬雌鲨鱼 直到雌鲨鱼同意交配
[36:12] The war committee, that’s a big thing, Liza. 战争委员会 那很厉害 莱莎
[36:15] Yeah, well, I have been on committees before, 是啊 我以前也是委员会的一员
[36:18] The challenges for the cheese market, that was one of the big ones. 就是奶酪市场的战争 那战争也不小
[36:22] Yeah, God, yeah. Love a drink. 好的 上帝 很愿意喝茶
[36:24] 40 minutes is perfect, yeah, yeah. 40分钟 很好 好的 好的
[36:27] Bye-bye. Bye. Bye. Bye, bye. 再见 再见 再见
[36:32] – Matty, how’s CNN? – Great. -马蒂 CNN工作怎么样了 -很好
[36:34] I can’t, mate, no. 不行 朋友 不行
[36:36] Liza Weld has got us 莱莎·维尔德邀我们
[36:37] onto the Future Planning Committee in the morning. 明早去未来计划委员会
[36:39] The “war committee” to the likes of you and me. 它和战争委员会就像是你和我
[36:42] What are you talking about? 你说什么
[36:44] The future planning committee is Linton’s war committee. 未来计划委员会是林顿的战争委员会
[36:47] Do you not work for CNN or is it the Cartoon News Network? 你是在CNN做吗 还是卡通新闻网啊
[36:57] Come in. I just wasn’t expecting to see you here. 进来 我不希望在这里见到你
[36:59] Physically here. Obviously you’re always in my heart. 但确实是在这里 很显然你我心有灵犀
[37:02] I’m here, I’m there, 我一会儿这里一会儿那里
[37:04] I’m fucking everywhere, I’m the egg man. 无处不在 我就是咸蛋超人
[37:05] Have you come to insult me in a different time zone? 你到不同的时区来侮辱我吗
[37:08] Yeah. No, sorry, -I’m just off out for a drink with her just now. 是啊 对不起 我这就要和她出去喝点东西
[37:11] No. You’re barking up the wrong cock there, my friend. 你找错对象了 朋友
[37:15] Little Toby is staying very much in his hammock this evening. 今晚小托比会乖乖的待在床上的
[37:18] – Simon, I’ve got us on the… – Hiya. -西蒙 我已经… -你好
[37:20] Jesus christ, fucking hell, Malcolm. 天哪 该死的 马尔科姆
[37:22] You’re supposed to shit yourself in there, not out here. 你应该待在里面 别出来
[37:24] I’ve got us on Linton’s future planning committee for tomorrow morning. 明早上我们要去林顿的未来计划委员会
[37:29] Brilliant. What is that? 非常好 什么事
[37:31] It’s the war committee. 就是战争委员会
[37:33] What? The actual war… the actual war committee? 什么 就是那个真的…战争委员会?
[37:36] – Who’s going to be there? – Karen Clark, Liza Weld, -谁会参加 -凯伦·克拉克和莱莎·维尔德
[37:40] Me and Simon… 我和西蒙…
[37:42] Simon and me. 西蒙和我
[37:44] How about the rest of the committee, who are they going to be? 那其他的委员呢 还有谁去参加
[37:47] Jimmy Osmond, Gwyneth Paltrow? 吉米·奥斯门德? 格温妮丝·帕特洛?
[37:49] It’s a diversion. 这是利用你们
[37:49] The real committee,the real thing 真正的委员会
[37:51] That’s happening at the White House. 真正在白宫举行的那个
[37:53] I’ll text you the details, 过会儿发给你详细信息
[37:54] Because I’m going to go out for a drink 我现在要和国务院
[37:56] With some State Department bods just now. 几个弟兄去喝一杯
[37:57] Don’t mention this to the press, ok? 别把这事告诉媒体
[37:59] Don’t mention it to anyone. 别和任何人提
[38:01] If the press get a whiff that there’s a War Committee, 如果媒体听到战争委员会的风声
[38:04] Even a cardboard one, every fucker in this town 即使是个虚设 所有不安分的人
[38:06] Is gonna turn up and try and get on it. 都会现身并试图插手其中
[38:08] So no matter what gay bar you end up in, 所以无论你最后去哪家同志酒吧
[38:09] keep it shtoom. 都把嘴给封紧了
[38:13] I was watching that. 我正看那节目呢
[38:15] Yeah, well, I have to have a word with you. 我知道 但我有话对你说
[38:17] You might want to slip into your negligee. 我猜你想先披件睡衣
[38:26] – You see this mosh pit? – Yeah. -看到这个舞池了吧 -是啊
[38:28] Well, they’re mostly house staffers, senators’ interns. 里面大多是医生或参议院的实习生
[38:32] Tonight they rage hard, 他们今夜纵身狂欢
[38:34] But tomorrow they go back to the hill 明天却得回到山颠上
[38:36] And argue noise-reduction legislation. 探讨减噪法规
[38:41] Is this yours or mine? 这是你的还是我的
[38:42] I don’t know, I’ve got three. 我不知道 我有3个了
[38:44] So one of these has got to be yours. 那么这3个中有一个是你的
[38:46] Those are like fluids that I’ve never… 他们有点像摇头丸 我从没…
[38:48] Would you call wax a fluid? 你们把兴奋剂称为摇头丸吗
[38:49] No, it’s not a fluid, it’s more of a… 不 那不是摇头丸 确切点说…
[38:51] – It’s very intimate. – It’s an ooze…it’s an ooze. -很贴近了 -叫泥浆…泥浆
[39:02] Karen will want you to say “war is unforeseeable.” 凯伦想让你说”战争是不可预见的”
[39:05] And Linton will want you to talk up the 林顿想让你大谈
[39:07] “climbing the mountain of conflict” line. 那句所谓的”翻越冲突的高山”
[39:09] You say nothing, ok? 你保持沉默 明白吗
[39:11] You stay detached, 不要发表任何意见
[39:13] Otherwise that’s what I will do to your retinas. 否则就别怪我对你不客气
[39:15] Right. Can I go to bed now, please? 好 请问我可以睡觉了吗
[39:17] No, no, no, no. We’re going to stay here 不行 不行 就在这儿
[39:20] And you are going to rehearse saying nothing. 你得彩排一下保持沉默
[39:23] Am I being tortured? 你这是在折磨我吗
[39:26] You look worried. 你看起来有心事
[39:28] It’s the paper that I wrote for Karen. 因为我给凯伦写的文章
[39:31] It’s called pwlp plp, it’s about war. 题目是战争规划前瞻 关于战争的
[39:34] The pros and cons, and I came up with too many cons. 战争的利与弊 我提出很多不利的方面
[39:38] I’m, like, fucking worried because… 我很担心 因为…
[39:40] This is, like, my career on the line. 感觉像是我的事业正受到威胁
[39:45] I thought you were worried, 因为你看起来有顾虑
[39:46] Because you were looking worried. 所以我想你大概有心事
[39:48] But you know, don’t… I mean, don’t… don’t worry. 但是不管怎样 别担心
[39:54] – Thank you. – Ok. -谢谢 -不客气
[39:56] – Sure. – Thank you. -愿意效劳 -谢谢
[40:00] God damn it! 该死
[40:04] – Are you ok? – Yeah, I’m just taking off my shoes. -你没事吧 -没事 我在脱鞋
[40:07] Why is that? Is it a mosque? 那是什么 清真寺吗
[40:09] It’s just, like… 那个…是…
[40:11] Is it… Is it a bouncy castle? 那是…那是充气城堡吗
[40:21] Can I just say, what happens in Washington, 我能讲些华盛顿的趣闻吗
[40:23] Stays in Washington, yeah? 或是在华盛顿逗留的日子
[40:27] Well, I live in Washington, 我就住在华盛顿
[40:29] So that doesn’t, like, really work for me. 所以这话对我不起作用
[40:32] Yeah? 是吗
[40:49] A number for a cab company in Washington DC, please. 请给我一个华盛顿的士公司的电话
[40:54] Just straight through, straight through. 直接转过去
[40:56] Hi, I need a cab. 你好 我想要辆出租车
[40:58] Well, I don’t know. 我不清楚
[41:00] I’m outside number 1427, moving on… 我正走在1427号路上
[41:04] I don’t know, it’s a nice street, it’s quite leafy, 不知道 街道很漂亮 绿化很好
[41:07] Federal houses. 是联邦政府公寓
[41:14] Marcel’s is nice. 马塞尔不错
[41:16] I like their wraps. 我喜欢他们的披肩
[41:18] And you should go to La Taverna, 你该去希腊小餐馆看看
[41:20] The Greek place, that’s fantastic. 希腊人开的 棒极了
[41:22] They do that thing where they set fire to the cheese. 他们会把奶酪点着
[41:24] What’s that called? It’s a lot of fun. 那叫什么来着 很有趣
[41:26] Yes, it sounds fun. 是啊 听上去就很有意思
[41:31] And, well, there’s the Aerospace Museum 还有航空博物馆
[41:34] And the National Gallery. 和国家美术馆
[41:36] Do they set fire to the pictures? 他们也会烧画吗
[41:40] Yeah. 是啊
[41:44] Hi, sorry, I’m so late for the meeting. 你们好 抱歉 我迟到了这么久
[41:47] One or two issues getting here, but… 发生了点事儿 但…
[41:50] – I’m Karen. – Hi. Toby. -我是凯伦 -你好 我是托比
[41:52] Pull an all-nighter? 疯了一晚?
[41:56] – Well, I… I was led astray. – Oh. By who? -我…我是被拖下水的 -被谁
[42:01] I… I just ran into some people from the MOD and… 我…我碰到一些国防部的人 还有…
[42:05] Not Penny Grayling? 不是佩妮·格雷林?
[42:07] No. 不是
[42:09] Another…gang. 另一伙…人
[42:12] Wow, I didn’t realise 我还真不知道
[42:13] We had so many delegations in town. 来了这么多代表团
[42:15] No, well…”the British are coming!” “英国人来啦”
[42:23] So… 那么…
[42:25] Yeah, you know what? 那个…
[42:26] I have a lot of things to check on just now. 我手头上还有很多事要处理
[42:29] So this would probably be a good place 所以我们
[42:31] To break things up. 就先谈到这吧
[42:33] No problem. 没问题
[42:34] Brilliant. 好的
[42:35] Bye. 再见
[42:40] I’ve brought your bag for you. 是我帮你把包拿过来了
[42:43] Cheers, man. 够哥们
[42:45] Tobes, I don’t want to 托比 我不想
[42:46] Have to read you the riot act here, 在这儿狠批你
[42:48] But I am going to have to read you 但我要从取缔闹事法里
[42:49] Just some extracts from the riot act. 选几句念给你听
[42:52] Like section one paragraph one 第一章第一段
[42:53] Don’t leave your boss twisting in the wind, 不要让你的上司饱受苦等的折磨
[42:56] And then burst in late 而你却迟到 而且闻起来
[42:58] Smelling like a pissed seaside donkey. 像醉醺醺的散发着鱼腥味的蠢驴
[43:02] “The British are coming.” “英国人来啦”
[43:05] All right, I was late for the meeting. I am sorry, 行了 我迟到了 对不起
[43:08] But it’s not like I threw up in there, is it? 但我也没当面吐出来 对吧
[43:10] No, you’re right, I’m being unfair. 你说对了 是我对你不公平
[43:13] I should be thanking you for not throwing up. 我应该感谢你没有吐出来
[43:16] Well done, you’re a star. 干得漂亮 你是大明星
[43:18] You didn’t wet yourself, did you? 你没弄湿自己 是吧
[43:20] You’re in the right city. 你是来对了
[43:21] You didn’t say anything overtly racist. 你没鼓吹种族主义
[43:24] You didn’t pull your dick out and start plucking it 你没把小弟弟掏出来边弹
[43:27] and shouting, “willy banjo.” 边嚷”班卓琴”
[43:29] No, I’m being really unfair. 没有 是我不公平
[43:32] You’d got so much right without actually being there 你简直做得太对了 甚至没有出席
[43:36] For the beginning of one of 这次开场
[43:37] The most important moments of my career. 这是我事业中最重要的时刻之一
[43:40] Thanks, you’re a legend. 谢谢 你是个传奇
[43:50] That was just the beginning, do you think? 你认为刚刚只是开始?
[43:52] Are we going back in there? 我们要回去吗
[43:54] I don’t know, we barely said hello. 不知道 我们只是打了招呼
[43:55] I beg muggings that lasted longer. 抢劫都比这长
[43:57] All we talked about was flammable cheese. 我们刚刚只谈论了可燃奶酪
[44:00] What if our meeting has finished? 如果这就算是结束呢
[44:01] I mean what if Karen comes back? 如果凯伦回来后看到我们还没走
[44:04] And then we’re still sitting here? 我们还坐在这儿等
[44:06] It’s going to be embarrassing, isn’t it? 那样会很尴尬 不是吗
[44:08] We’re going to look like groupies. 看起来就像疯狂的女歌迷
[44:10] What if the meeting hasn’t finished? 如果没结束呢
[44:12] And she comes back and we’ve disappeared? 她回来后发现我们没影了
[44:14] Maybe I could call Judy? She could… 或许我该打电话问问朱迪 她可以…
[44:16] Please can we try and just do one thing without Judy? 拜托 我们能做一件没有朱迪插手的事吗
[44:20] Fine. 好吧
[44:21] I think we’ve drawn long enough 我们已经把
[44:23] from that…teat. 那个泼妇甩得够远了
[44:30] Surprisingly enough, a lot of the marble 令人十分惊讶的是楼内很多大理石
[44:33] In the building is not imported. 都不是进口的
[44:34] – Really? – It’s really interesting… -是吗 -很有趣…
[44:36] – If you study the stonework… – Not at the moment. -如果你去研究石雕工艺的话… -现在没空
[44:39] So, you made it in ok, right? 您请随便坐
[44:41] Yeah, hunky-dory, thanks. Can I get a coffee? 好的 谢谢 能给我杯咖啡吗
[44:44] Sure, sure. 当然 当然
[44:46] If we just get started, 我们可以现在开始
[44:46] My assistant should be bringing in coffee shortly. 稍后我助手会把咖啡给您送来
[44:51] Your assistant? 你助手?
[44:53] Yeah. So, item. 是的 那么 关于款项
[44:55] We need to have a conversation about 我们需要谈谈
[44:57] The mood of the British Parliament, 英国议会的现行状态
[44:59] The bumps in the road ahead and what not. 执行计划的阻碍及促进因素
[45:01] I’m sorry, I don’t… 抱歉 我不…
[45:02] This situation here is… is this it? 现在…是该这样吗
[45:06] No offence, son, but you look like you should still be 没有恶意 孩子 但你看起来
[45:09] At school with your head down a fucking toilet. 像是个还在上学的乳臭未干的小子
[45:11] Your first point there, the offence? 您说的第一点 恶意
[45:13] I’m afraid I’m going to have to take it. 恐怕我不得不这么认为
[45:15] Your second point, I’m 22, 第二点 我22岁了
[45:16] But item, it’s my birthday in nine days, so… 但是 我的生日是在9天后 所以…
[45:19] If it will make you feel more comfortable, 如果那时能让你觉得舒服些的话
[45:21] We could wait. 我们可以等
[45:22] Don’t get sarcastic with me, son. 小子 别挖苦我
[45:24] We burned this tight-arsed city to the ground in 1814. 1814年我们曾把这座傲慢的城市炸成废墟
[45:27] And I’m all for doing it again, 我要让这重演
[45:28] Starting with you, you frat fuck. 从你开始 兄弟会的臭小子
[45:31] You get sarcastic with me again. 你再敢讽刺我
[45:33] And I will stuff so much cotton wool 我就用一大团棉花羊毛
[45:34] Down your fucking throat. 堵住你他妈的喉咙
[45:36] It’ll come out your arse 它们会像兔女郎的尾巴一样
[45:36] Like the tail on a playboy bunny. 从你屁股里滚出来
[45:39] I was led to believe I was attending the War Committee. 他们让我相信我是来参加战争委员会的
[45:43] Yes, assistant secretary of state Linton Barwick 是的 助理国务卿林顿·巴维克让我
[45:45] Asked me to brief you on the work of 给你简述一下
[45:48] The Future Planning Committee. 未来计划委员会的工作
[45:49] I’m away. 我走了
[45:51] And here we are. The fucking Vice President 瞧 他妈的副总统
[45:53] Has also graced us with his presence. 还亲自来见接见我
[45:55] Give him a bottle of milk. 给他瓶奶喝
[45:58] You didn’t wake me up. 你没叫醒我
[46:00] The thought crossed my mind, 我有过这个念头
[46:00] But you just looked so sweet there. 但是你当时睡得很香
[46:03] You know, with the jet lag and all. 由于时差和疲劳
[46:05] I don’t know, I thought you knew what you were doing. 我不知道 我以为你心里有数
[46:07] Well, no. Obviously I didn’t know what I was doing, 没有 很明显我不知道自己在干什么
[46:09] I was asleep. 我只是睡着了
[46:11] That’s how people walk through windows, 诸如有人跳楼等等
[46:12] That’s how that happens. 就是这样发生的
[46:14] Hey, Liza? I’ve got another call for you 莱莎 又有你电话
[46:16] About the committee from 是从参议员克拉顿办公室打来的
[46:18] senator Crudden’s office. 询问委员会的事
[46:19] Crudden? What is going on? 克拉顿? 到底怎么回事
[46:21] I mean, how did CNN know about the committee? CNN怎么知道委员会的
[46:24] Did Linton post, like, 难道林顿
[46:25] An invite on facebook or something? 在facebook上发出了邀请还是什么
[46:27] Liza? Everyone is so hot for this paper, 莱莎 我只是来和你说声
[46:30] I just wanted to let you know. 大家都对这篇文章很有兴趣
[46:31] I’m about to run off another ten copies. 我要再去复印10份
[46:33] – Just stop. – It’s like a Harry Potter book, -够了 -这就像《哈利·波特》一样
[46:36] If Harry Potter made people really, really angry. 但是如果《哈利·波特》把大家惹火了
[46:39] You’re in hot water, you’re lobsterising. 你会被扔到热水里当龙虾煮了
[46:42] Do you smell lobster? Because I smell lobster. 你闻到龙虾味了吗 我闻到了
[46:45] Strong…bisque wafting this way. 很浓的…海味浓汤的味道正飘过来
[46:48] How far would you go with Linton? 你能跟着林顿多远
[46:50] You freaky little stalker. 你这个变态小跟踪狂
[46:52] Downtown? Or all the way up brokeback mountain? 市中心? 还是一路朝着断背山?
[46:56] Smells like bisque. Smells like bisque. 海鲜浓汤的味道 海鲜浓汤的味道
[47:06] Where’s the War Committee? I thought I was going. 战争委员会在哪儿 我还以为我去了呢
[47:09] Simon’s going. I thought you were doing your one-to-one? 西蒙要去 我以为你要去私访呢
[47:12] Just tell me where the fuck is happening. 告诉我他妈的在哪儿就行了
[47:14] It’s in the State Department on the seventh floor. 在国务院的7楼
[47:16] – Malcolm? – What? -马尔科姆? -怎么了
[47:18] Do you like how I’m telling you 你想让我告诉你
[47:21] What’s going on where you are? 你那到底是怎么回事吗
[47:22] Let me tell you what’s going on 让我告诉你
[47:24] Where you are, sweetheart. 你那儿究竟发生了什么吧 宝贝
[47:25] A certain vinegar-faced, manipulative cowbag is about 某个扑克脸好指使人的贱货
[47:28] To discover that she’s out of a fucking job. 将会发现她被排挤出了某项任务
[47:30] Fucking hung up, haven’t you? 见鬼 挂断了
[47:32] You fucking hoity-toity fucking… 你这个蛮横的…
[47:34] Hey, buddy? Enough with the curse words, all right? 伙计 骂人也得适可而止 好吧
[47:36] Kiss my sweaty balls, you fat fuck. 你可以亲亲我小弟 死胖子
[47:42] – There’s the grenade. – I know, I’m looking at it. -这是手榴弹  -我知道 我看着呢
[47:45] He’s got “climb the mountain of conflict” 他把”翻越冲突的高山”那句话
[47:47] On his picture. 贴在他的画上
[47:48] He’s picked up on that? 他很赏识那句话?
[47:51] I’m a bumper sticker. 我是张保险杆贴纸
[47:54] Shit, there’s Karen Clark. 糟了 凯伦·克拉克来了
[47:56] Have a meeting, have a meeting. 开会 开会
[48:01] What about the dialectic, 方言呢
[48:03] As it spreads across the different territories? 这牵扯不同的地区
[48:05] – Interesting dialectic… – Oh, hi. -有趣的方言… -你好
[48:07] Hi. I’ll see you at the committee. 好啊 委员会上见
[48:10] We’re just sorting out a bit of prep… 我们正在做点准备
[48:14] Very good, that’s great. 很好 好极了
[48:14] Liza. They’re still here. 莱莎 他们还在这儿
[48:17] I know. I told them where it was. 我知道 我告诉他们在哪儿了
[48:18] Ok, let’s go, let’s go. Come on. 我们走 跟上 快
[48:19] Quick, we’ve got to keep up with them, now. Let’s roll. 快点 我们得跟着她们 滑过去
[48:23] No, you can’t say “let’s roll”, they don’t like it here. 不 你不能说滑过去 这儿的人不喜欢这样
[48:26] That’s just who asked to be in on the committee, 这就是被邀请参与委员会的人
[48:28] It’s crazy. 真是疯了
[48:32] Are you joining us or shall we see you there? 你们要一起吗 还是我们该在那儿见面
[48:36] Oh, I’m so sorry. No, see you there. 抱歉 委员会上见
[48:38] I don’t need to do any of the things 我没有
[48:41] That you need to go in there to do. 进去的需要
[48:42] So I’ll just see you there. 所以我们过会儿见
[48:44] – Toby, do you need to use the…? – No, no, no. -托比 你需要… -不 不 不
[48:46] – I don’t need the restroom. – All right, ok. -我不需要 -好的
[48:50] Yeah, they’re insane. 没错 他们有毛病
[48:52] Where is it? 在哪儿
[48:54] I don’t know. We can wait here. 不知道 我们可以在这儿等
[48:56] Wait round here. 守在这儿
[48:57] When they come out, we’ll follow them again. 等她们出来了 再跟上去
[49:07] Plenty of room down the back. 后面有很多位置
[49:09] We seem to be overrun with insurgents, Bob, huh? 看来我们被淹没在反对派中了 是吧 鲍勃
[49:14] – There must have been a leak. – Really, no kidding? -一定会有漏洞 -真的 当真?
[49:17] Unbelievable! 难以置信
[49:18] Is this the wrestling? Is that the ring? 我们是来看摔跤的吗 那是拳台吗
[49:21] There’s General Miller. 米勒将军在那儿
[49:23] I think it’s best that we move, 我们最好换个地方
[49:25] Reconvene to a bigger, a larger venue. 重新找个更大更宽阔的会议室
[49:27] If you follow my lead… 请跟我走…
[49:29] Take an agenda. 拿好议程单
[49:30] Please take an agenda, we want to stick to that. 请取议程单 我们会围绕上面进行讨论
[49:32] This is a cluster fuck. How did CNN know about this? 真见鬼了 CNN是怎么知道的
[49:36] – Hold onto that one! – Could you get Miller to sign it? -去那边那间 -你能让米勒把这签了吗
[49:40] If we could do this with a certain amount of energy. 如果我们有足够力量做这个的话
[49:43] Just this way, folks. 大家这边走
[49:53] Find a chair, wherever you’re comfortable. 找个位置 随意就座
[49:56] More this way. 来这边点儿
[49:57] Excellent. I’m room meat again. 很好 我又成了挨宰的猪肉
[50:00] This is a massive abattoir of room meat. 这是一个大型猪肉屠宰场
[50:05] Just so you know, Karen and I did not appreciate 想告诉你的是 凯伦和我并不欣赏
[50:08] Having to skulk around like Mulder and Scully 像马尔德和斯卡里一样偷偷摸摸的
[50:10] To find out about the committee. 探查委员会
[50:12] Well, you’re both here now, huh, John and Yoko? 你们都来了 是吧 约翰 尤科
[50:15] We need to talk. 我们需要谈谈
[50:17] How about my office, 12:30 tomorrow, huh? 明天中午12点半 在我的办公室怎么样
[50:20] Ok, off you go. 好了 你可以走了
[50:21] – What do you mean? – I’ve got this covered. -什么意思 -这么多人给我掩护
[50:24] Go and find the next thing. 去找下一个目标
[50:25] Talk to that Chad boy, 去和那个叫查德的小子谈谈
[50:27] the boy from the shining. 那个爱表现的家伙
[50:28] He knows things. 他知道些事情
[50:29] Don’t make me pump Chad. 别让我从查德那儿套消息
[50:31] No, I’m making you pump Chad. 不 我命令你从查德那儿套消息
[50:32] Go on, it’ll be easy-peasey lemon-squeezy. 去吧 这就像剥豌豆和榨柠檬汁那么简单
[50:35] No, it won’t. 不 才不是
[50:36] It’ll be difficult, difficult, 这会很难 很难
[50:38] Lemon difficult, that is what it’ll be. 相当难 一定会这样
[50:40] Have a lovely afternoon. Stop a war for me. 祝你过个愉快的下午 为我阻止这场战争
[50:42] So, welcome to the somewhat engorged 欢迎来到有些贪婪的
[50:47] Session of the Future Planning Committee. 未来计划委员会会议
[50:49] Yes, Assistant Secretary, on point six, 助理国务卿 在第六点上
[50:52] It feels like there’s already been 好像已经做了一个
[50:55] An assumption that we’re invading. 有关我们侵略的设想
[50:57] And don’t you think that we should discuss 你不觉得我们该谈谈
[51:00] The practical implications? 它的实际意义吗
[51:01] I mean, this is, after all, the War Committee. 这毕竟是战争委员会
[51:04] This is the Future Planning Committee. 这是未来计划委员会
[51:07] Well, unofficially, it is called the War Committee. 但是 它被非正式的称为战争委员会
[51:10] Well, Karen, unofficially, 凯伦 如果是非正式的话
[51:11] We can call anything whatever we want. 我们想叫什么就叫什么
[51:13] I mean, unofficially, 我的意思是 非正式上讲
[51:14] This is a shoe, but it’s not, Karen, 这是只鞋 但它并不是 凯伦
[51:17] It is a glass of water. 这是杯水
[51:18] And this is the Future Planning Committee. 而这里 是未来计划委员会
[51:22] Well, unofficially, this appears to be bullshit. 非正式上 这听起来像一派胡言
[51:29] – What’s all this? -“climb the mountain of conflict!” -这是什么 -“翻越冲突的高山”
[51:31] We’re just choosing a font for what looks appropriate. 我们正在选一个看起来顺眼的字体
[51:34] What about that font the SS used? 国安局用的那个怎么样
[51:36] Have you thought about using that one? 你有考虑过用那个吗
[51:38] Er…well, that obviously has bad connotations. 那个明显有坏的隐含义
[51:41] Heavy metal? 精神重压?
[51:43] – No, the SS. – Oh, right. -不 是国安局 -对
[51:48] Has a decision already been made, 原则上 已经做出
[51:51] In principle, to advocate invasion? 发动侵略的决定了吗
[51:55] I would refer you to the recent comments 对此 我想让你参考一下
[51:57] Of our colleague from the UK, 我们在英国的同行
[51:59] Mr.Simon Foster, in that regard. 西蒙·福斯特先生最近的评论
[52:02] Yes, I think that Mr.Foster 是的 我想福斯特先生
[52:04] Would have something to say to that. 也想对此发表意见
[52:07] I’m… I’m certainly hearing both sides. 我…毫无疑问我在倾听您们两方的意见
[52:11] In England we have a saying 在英国
[52:14] For a situation such as this, 我们对当下的情况有种说法
[52:17] Which is that it’s difficult, difficult… 它很难 非常难…
[52:22] ..lemon difficult. 超级难
[52:27] You betcha. Huh? I do think a consensus is forming. 你可以赌 我不认为大家能达成一致
[52:31] No, no, it’s not, and you have no basis for saying that. 不对 你没有任何根据
[52:35] Karen, calm down. 凯伦 冷静点
[52:36] Because we don’t want you to have another haemorrhage. 我们不希望你再大出血
[52:43] Linton! Linton! 林顿 林顿
[52:46] Mr Tucker, isn’t it? Nice to see you again. 塔克先生吗 很高兴再次见到你
[52:49] Are you fucking me about? 你他妈在糊弄我吗
[52:54] Is there a problem, Mr Tucker? 有问题吗 塔克先生
[52:56] I’ve just come from a briefing with a nine-year-old child. 我刚听完一个9岁小孩的摘要回来
[52:59] You’re talking about AJ. AJ is one of our top guys. 你在说AJ AJ是我们这里的顶尖人才
[53:02] He’s a Stanton college prep, harvard. 他是哈佛大学斯坦顿学院的预备生
[53:05] One of the brightest and best. 最聪明最优秀的人才之一
[53:07] Well, his briefing notes were written in alphabetti spaghetti. 他的摘要笔记是用意大利字母面拼成的
[53:10] When I left, I nearly tripped up over his fucking umbilical cord. 我离开时差点被他的脐带绊倒
[53:13] I’m sorry it troubles you that our people 我很抱歉你因我们的人
[53:15] Achieve excellence at such an early age. 在如此年轻时就有优秀成就而觉得困扰
[53:17] But could we just move on to what’s important here? 我们能开始讨论真正重要的事吗
[53:21] Now, I understand that your prime minister has asked you 现在 我明白你的首相希望你
[53:24] To supply us with some, say, fresh british intelligence, 为我们提供些英国式的新鲜智慧
[53:29] is that true? 对吗
[53:30] Yeah, apparently, your fucking master race of highly-gifted toddlers 对 显然 你他妈天才优等民族的小鬼头
[53:34] – Can’t quite get the job done… – All right. -无法完成任务… -好吧
[53:36] Between breast feeds and playing with their power rangers. 他一边吃奶一边玩着金刚战士玩具
[53:39] So, an actual grown-up has been asked to fucking bail you out. 所以 一个真正的大人他妈被叫来解救你
[53:42] Ah, minister. Thank you so much for your support, we appreciate it. 部长 谢谢你的支持 我们很感激
[53:46] And what did you say, that “climb the mountain of conflict”? 你说什么 那”翻越冲突的高山”?
[53:49] – Right, that’s terrific. – It’s quite complicated in terms of my… -说得很好 -那很复杂 因为我的…
[53:53] It’s early days, my friend. All roads lead to Munich. 一切尚早 朋友 条条大路通莫尼黑
[53:56] “All roads lead to munich”? What the fuck does that mean? “条条大路通莫尼黑”? 他妈的什么意思
[53:59] I think it just means… actually, I don’t know what it means. 我认为它的意思是…事实上我也不知道
[54:04] You see that? Pull that out, America deflates. 看到了吗 失去那个 美国就缩水了
[54:07] Yeah, very easy to mock. 对 嘲笑别人很容易
[54:09] The closest you’ll come to getting one of those 但你所能做到最接近的事
[54:11] Is buying a fucking toblerone. 就是买块三角巧克力
[54:13] I’ll meet you in the car. Come on, back to London. 我们车里见 来吧 回伦敦
[54:16] So, what are we going back to 所以 除了一杯好茶和一些小犯罪…
[54:18] Apart from a nice cup of tea and some knife crime? 我们回去还能做什么
[54:21] Constituency surgery in Northampton. 北南普敦的选民会谈
[54:24] Oh, great. 好极了
[54:26] Meeting my constituents. 去见我的选民
[54:28] It’s like being Simon Cowell but without the ability to say, 我就像是西蒙·科尔 但不能说
[54:32] “Fuck off you’re mental.” “滚 你们都是疯子”
[54:43] It’s stuck. 卡住了
[54:45] Simon, do you mind? 西蒙 你介意吗
[54:48] If you just kick it at the bottom really hard, that should do it. 你用力踢它的屁股就会好了
[54:53] I’m just going to go and deal with that guttering. 我要走了 去应付那些平民牢骚
[54:56] We’ve just come back from America, Roz. 我们刚从美国回来 若斯
[54:59] Right. How was the president? 是吗 美国总统如何了
[55:02] Good, actually. Yeah. 很好 事实上 是的
[55:04] Good. 很好
[55:08] Oh, dear, how the mighty have fallen. From White House to shitehouse. 天哪 看巨星如何陨落 从白宫到烂房
[55:13] Actually, mate, sorry, fuck this, could you get under there? 事实上 伙计 抱歉 妈的 你能爬下去吗
[55:18] – Is that any better? – No. -是不是好些了 -不是
[55:21] This septic tank, if we didn’t even know it was there in the first place 如果我们开始不知道这化粪池在那儿
[55:25] How come we’re responsible for it now? 现在怎么能让我们必须对它负责呢
[55:28] I think what’s causing the problem 我认为问题的起因是
[55:30] Is that it’s not actually a council septic tank. 它事实上不是一个社区用化粪池
[55:33] – You should leave this to us now. – Really? -你现在该把问题留给我们 -真的吗
[55:36] Certainly, I’m completely on board. 当然 我们在同一战线
[55:39] – Is he? – Thanks for coming in. -真的吗 -谢谢你的到来
[55:41] – All right? – Right, yes, thank you. -解决了吗 -是的 谢谢你
[55:43] – Thank you. – Thanks very much. -谢谢你 -非常感谢
[55:45] Thanks. 谢谢
[55:49] – Mr Foster. – Call me Simon. -福斯特先生 -叫我西蒙就可以
[55:51] – Right, ok. – You’ve met Roz. -好吧 -你见过若斯了
[55:53] – I know I have. – Lovely. -我见过了 -很好
[55:54] I’ll keep it brief, I know you’re a busy man. There’s a fellow there 我知道你忙 说简单点 这儿有个家伙
[55:57] Who wants to stop people talking in foreign languages in shops. 他想阻止大家在店中说外语
[56:02] Yeah. Well, this sometimes can be a magnet 好吧 这事有时可当作一块磁铁
[56:04] For people who are slightly mentally dispossessed. 吸来精神上有点不正常的人
[56:10] And also very sensible people, like yourself, Paul. 当然也吸来非常理智的人 就像你 保罗
[56:13] – Paul, why don’t you just… – Don’t you fucking patronize me, mate. -保罗 你为何不… -别他妈指使我 伙计
[56:16] Paul, why don’t you just outline the whole issue? 保罗 你略述下整个问题吧
[56:21] Right, ok, I’ll tell you again. 好吧 我再说一遍
[56:23] Your constituency side wall… 你选区的边墙…
[56:27] Is falling down. 要倒了
[56:30] Your wall…is falling into my mother’s garden. 你的墙会倒进我妈妈的花园
[56:35] She tried to call the office, but she was fobbed off. 她试着通知政府 但被敷衍了
[56:38] Fobbed off by your people, 你的人敷衍了她
[56:39] Because she’s not lord snooty in a posh car 因为她不是开着豪华车的傲慢贵族
[56:41] Or Madonna on a horse. 也不是骑马的麦当娜
[56:43] Well, that I… I find that sort of thing incredibly irritating myself. 好吧 我觉得那种事非常让我生气
[56:46] It’s a patch from London, it’s Karen Clark. Urgent. 从伦敦来的电话 是凯伦·克拉克 很紧急
[56:51] – Hello? Sorry, I’m not here. – Sorry, Paul. -你好 抱歉 当我不在吗 -抱歉 保罗
[56:54] – I have to take this. – Am I being fobbed off? -我必须接电话 -我被敷衍了吗
[56:56] Absolutely not. 绝对不是
[56:58] What’s the difference between being fobbed off and what happened? 刚才发生的和被敷衍有区别吗
[57:01] You won’t be able to forget me, Simon. 你无法忘了我的 西蒙
[57:03] What’s going on there, Simon? 发生了什么 西蒙
[57:04] It’s… It’s departmental business. It’s about a wall. 部门的问题 和一面墙有关
[57:10] I’m wondering where you were in committee, Simon. 我很奇怪你在委员会是何职位 西蒙
[57:13] I called for back up and you sat there like a dumb sack of shit. 我想要得到支持而你就像一堆哑巴屎
[57:16] Only maybe worse, because, actually, on a molecular level, 可能更糟 因为在分子的级别
[57:19] Shit is probably fizzling with energy. 屎大概会带着活力发出嘶嘶声
[57:22] I have to say, Karen, I do have a clear strategy on this, 我必须说 凯伦 对此我有个明确的策略
[57:25] Which is I’m playing… playing the long game. 正是我现在在做的 我在玩长期游戏
[57:29] They’ve bounced us into a short game, and you just sat there like a… 他们把它变成短期游戏了 而你坐那儿就像…
[57:32] What do you call it in England? A wanker. 你们英国人怎么说来着 傻逼
[57:35] No, we don’t call it that. 不 我们不这么说
[57:37] Paul. Paul. 保罗 保罗
[57:39] Perhaps if I had a bomb strapped to my chest, 如果我绑个炸弹在胸口
[57:41] I’d get more attention. 那就能得到更多注意
[57:42] He’s mentioned the matter of a bomb. 他提到了炸弹
[57:44] I’m not going to let a bomb off, I work for the National Trust. 我不会引爆炸弹 我为国民托管组织工作
[57:48] How do I know you’re not going to let a bomb off? 我怎么知道你不会引爆一个炸弹
[57:50] Listen, Paul, why don’t I give you the details of my cell 听着 保罗 给你我的手机号
[57:55] – So that you… – Mobile phone details. -你就可以… -移动电话号码
[57:58] – Mobile phone details. – Have you got a mobile, Paul? -移动电话号码 -你有移动电话吗 保罗
[58:01] – Of course I’ve got a fucking mobile! – Roz. -我他妈当然有移动电话 -若斯
[58:03] What is wrong with you? 你怎么回事
[58:04] Five megapixels. 500万像素的
[58:06] Can we see the wall? Would that satisfy you? 我们能去看下墙吗 那样你就满足了吧
[58:08] – Well, it’s a start. – Friends again? Let’s go and do it. -那只是开始 -让我们再做朋友 走吧
[58:11] I’m not… not your friend, and I’m not your friend. 我…不是你朋友 我不是你朋友
[58:15] Thank you. 谢谢
[58:17] That’s a pleasure. 我的荣幸
[58:18] Thank you. 谢谢
[58:21] Done. I’m done, I’m done. 好了 我尽了礼节
[58:23] – Thank you. – Let’s go have a good look at that wall. -谢谢 -我们去好好看看那墙
[58:26] Four more constituents. How many do you think are going to be like that? 还有4个选民 你觉得有几个会像这个一样
[58:29] Ok, hang on. 坚持住
[58:31] Also the committee got leaked and that leak came from your department. 还有 委员会里有人泄密 那人在你部门
[58:36] I want a head on a plate, to go. 我希望你找出那人 炒了他
[58:41] You’re not my boss. Fuck off! 你不是我上司 滚开
[58:45] You can’t make me sack people. 你不能让我解雇员工
[58:48] Why does she want someone sacked? 她为何希望有人被解雇
[58:50] She said there’s a leak… 她说有情报泄露…
[58:53] The detail of the committee meeting in America was made public. 美国委员会议的细节是公开的
[58:56] There shouldn’t have been as many people there. 那里不应该有这么多人
[58:59] Right, and who does she want sacked? 好吧 她想谁被解雇?
[59:02] – Somebody from our office. – Right. -我们部的某人 -好吧
[59:05] Let’s forget it. Come on, next person. 忘了它吧 来吧 下一个
[59:08] – Could it have been Judy? – Probably. -会不会是朱迪 -有可能
[59:13] Judy, can you come into my office, I need a word? 朱迪 能来我办公室说几句吗
[59:16] One second. Tobes, that’s for you. 等一下 托比 你的电话
[59:18] What is it? 什么事
[59:20] – It’s that madman about the wall. – The war? -是那个疯子想讨论那墙 -战争?(与”墙”音近)
[59:22] Wall! 是墙
[59:25] Will you please come into my office so I can give you a bollocking? 能请你来我办公室接受我的臭骂吗
[59:28] Yeah, ok, ok, what? 好的 好 什么
[59:31] – Fucker! – I want a word with you. -白痴 -我想和你谈谈
[59:33] And you, Charlotte fucking Bronte. 还有你 他妈的夏洛特·布朗特
[59:35] What can I do for you, Paul? 我能为你做什么 保罗
[59:37] You know those buttresses that you had put up for the wall? 那些被你用来支撑墙的支架
[59:42] They are utterly insubstantial 太脆弱了
[59:44] To even the untrained eye, and I’m looking at them. 外行人都这么觉得 而我现在正看着它们
[59:47] And my eye’s trained. 我的眼睛可不是外行的
[59:49] No, I get that, I do…I understand that. 不 我明白 真的 我理解了
[59:52] If that wall collapsed and my mother was in the greenhouse, 如果墙倒了 而我妈在温室里
[59:54] That could crush her to death. 那可能导致她死亡
[59:56] Do you know how old she is? 你知道她多大年纪了吗
[59:58] Tell the reporter how old you are. 告诉记录员你几岁了
[59:59] I’m 60. 我60岁了
[1:00:01] She’s 60… you’re not fucking 60! 她是60岁…你他妈不是60岁
[1:00:03] If it’s going in the newspaper, I’m 60. 如果这事上了报纸 那我就60岁
[1:00:06] Olivia Newton-John’s 60 and she’s not on the fucking statins, is she? 奥莉维亚·牛顿约翰60了 还很健康 不是吗
[1:00:10] – I didn’t leak anything. – Don’t you fucking walk out on me. -我没泄露任何事 -你他妈别逃
[1:00:13] – I’m just getting my tea. – Let her get a cup of tea. -我只是去拿我的茶 -让她去拿杯茶吧
[1:00:16] Could you just get your mum to stay away from the wall for the time being? 你能让你妈先别靠近墙吗
[1:00:19] She can’t stay away, she’s got to water her plants. 她没法远离墙 她需要为植物浇水
[1:00:22] Could she maybe do it with a hose, from a distance? 她能在远处用水管浇水吗
[1:00:26] She’s got a watering can! 她有一个喷壶
[1:00:28] Calm down, Paul, calm down. 冷静点 保罗 冷静点
[1:00:29] I’m not… I’m fucking zen. 我没…我他妈很冷静
[1:00:35] I’ve brought my nunchucks if you need them, sir. 如果你需要 我带了双节棍 先生
[1:00:37] See how the meeting goes. 先看这会议的趋势如何
[1:00:41] 12:30 12:30.
[1:00:43] Hold on. General? 等等 将军
[1:00:47] Yeah… secretary Linton Barwick asked me to let you know 林顿·巴维克大臣要我告诉您
[1:00:51] That his last meeting looks like it’s overrunning, 他的会议可能会推迟
[1:00:54] He sends his apologies. 他感到抱歉
[1:00:56] When will he be here? 他什么时候能来
[1:00:58] I don’t have that information at this moment. 现在我还没有得到消息
[1:01:00] What the fuck? 妈的搞什么
[1:01:04] – Did he stand me up? – No, no, sir. -他放我鸽子吗 -没有 先生
[1:01:07] – You’re more than welcome to wait. – Do you know what I’m going to do? -很欢迎您等待 -你知道我会怎样吗
[1:01:10] I’m going to take a nice big shit on his desk, 我会在他桌上留下一大堆屎
[1:01:13] Just to let him know that I was here. Is that ok with you? 就为了让他知道我来过了 你有意见吗
[1:01:16] I don’t think he’d like that too much, sir. 我想他不会喜欢的 先生
[1:01:20] You can wait. We have some very interesting periodicals. 您可以等登 我们有些非常有趣的杂志
[1:01:24] – There’s um… – Oh, yeah. -有些… -真对
[1:01:36] You want me to read a periodical at this time of national crisis? 你希望我在国家危机之时读杂志吗
[1:01:40] Sit here with my thumb up my ass reading a paper? 坐那里把手放在屁股上读杂志吗
[1:01:43] Finding out what? Which little starlet fucked some guy this week? 读什么 这星期哪个小明星去鬼混了吗
[1:01:47] No, I wasn’t suggesting that, sir. 不 我不是那个意思 先生
[1:01:52] Give this to your boss. 把这个给你的上司
[1:01:56] Yeah. 好的
[1:02:00] Get out of my way. 给我闪开
[1:02:20] Oh, my god. What’s up? 天哪 怎么了
[1:02:23] Fucking Linton stood me up. 他妈的林顿放我鸽子
[1:02:25] He’s playing me like a Turkey stick on a bass drum. 他玩我 就像用火鸡腿玩大鼓
[1:02:28] Do you know where he is? He’s playing squash. 你知道他在哪儿吗 他在玩壁球
[1:02:31] With this little fucking twat? 和这位小白痴吗
[1:02:33] No, not with… no, that’s Chad. 不 不和…不 那是查德
[1:02:36] He just carries that every day, because he’s hoping to play squash. 他每天都带拍子 因为他希望打壁球
[1:02:41] I was going to eat lunch in here. 我准备吃午餐
[1:02:42] Can you digest? Do you want some food? 你能消化吗 你想一起吃点吗
[1:02:45] Oh, yes, I can digest, yes. 好的 我能消化 好的
[1:02:46] Chinese ok? 中餐可以吗
[1:02:48] Why don’t you order me some little mammals? 你怎么不给我点些小哺乳动物
[1:02:50] A little bunny and a little puppy, and a little cat, 一只小兔 一只小狗还有一只小猫
[1:02:53] So I can twist their fucking neck off and drink their blood. 我就可以把它们脖子扭断喝它们的血了
[1:02:57] My, my. All right. 天哪 好吧
[1:02:59] While Foster jets around at the taxpayers’ expense, 在福斯特用纳税人的钱到处玩乐时
[1:03:02] His constituency wall is collapsing and he doesn’t give a shit. 他选区的墙要倒了 而他根本无所谓
[1:03:06] It doesn’t say that? 报上没那么说吧
[1:03:07] No. But it does say ”Wall-ace and Gromit”. 对 但它说”超级无敌掌门狗”
[1:03:10] Wall-ace, though. 超级无敌呢
[1:03:12] You’re being portrayed as the biggest twat in northamptonshire. 你被描绘成了北安普顿最大的笨蛋
[1:03:15] I’ve got bigger fish to fry, believe me. 我有更重要的事去做 相信我
[1:03:17] I’m giving this to somebody else. Jamie! 我让其他人来接手 杰米
[1:03:21] Ah, the crossedest man in Scotland. 苏格兰最愤怒的男人
[1:03:24] Well, if it isn’t humpty dumpty. 好吧 如果这不是矮胖的人(童谣中从墙上摔下跌得粉碎的蛋形胖矮子)
[1:03:26] What is this? Surround bollocking? 那是什么 一堆臭骂吗
[1:03:28] Hey, with due respect, I hadn’t finished. 给我点应有的尊重 我还没说完呢
[1:03:31] If it isn’t humpty dumpty sitting on top of a collapsing wall 如果不是矮胖的人坐在快倒的墙上
[1:03:34] Like some clueless egg cunt. 就像些无用的混蛋娘娘腔一样
[1:03:37] Now, I’m finished. 现在 我说完了
[1:03:39] Hi, Jamie, this is Toby. 你好 杰米 这是托比
[1:03:41] Toby Rice, I’m Simon’s aide. 托比·赖斯 我是西蒙的助手
[1:03:44] Hi, Toby, Toby. Very pleased to meet you. Please sit down. 你好 托比 很高兴见到你 请坐
[1:03:48] Now, right, that’s enough of all the fucking oxbridge pleasantries. 好了 停止所有牛津剑桥式的幽默
[1:03:51] What’s oxbridge about saying hello? 牛津剑桥式的你好是什么
[1:03:53] Shut it, love actually! 闭嘴 爱情第一的小鬼
[1:03:55] Do you want me to hole punch your face? 你希望在脸上打洞吗
[1:03:57] Right, I’m off to deal with the fate of the planet. 好吧 我该去处理地球的命运了
[1:04:00] Be gentle with them. 对他们温柔点
[1:04:02] Oh, you know me, malc. Kid gloves… but made from real kids. 马尔科姆 你了解我 山羊皮手套 真皮的
[1:04:07] Right, butch and gay dance, this wall story is playing badly. 好吧 同性恋在跳舞了 这墙的新闻影响恶劣
[1:04:10] There’s a cartoon of you in here as a walrus. 这有个你的海象的卡通形象
[1:04:12] A walrus? 海象吗
[1:04:14] I’m not fat, I don’t even have a moustache. 我不胖 我甚至没大胡子
[1:04:18] Fuck, they’ve given me tusks. 妈的 他们还给我画了尖牙
[1:04:20] – Walrus. – Yes, I know. -海象 -是的 我明白
[1:04:22] You get it? Walrus, walrus. 你明白吗 海象 海象
[1:04:23] We called some builders. They didn’t turn up when they said they would. 我们约了些建筑工人 但他们没有出现
[1:04:27] What did you expect? 你还希望什么
[1:04:29] They’re builders! 他们是建筑工人
[1:04:31] Have you ever seen a film where the hero is a builder? 你看过以建筑工人为主角的电影吗
[1:04:35] No, no, because they never fucking turn up in the nick of time. 不 因为他们从不在适当的时机出现
[1:04:38] Bat-builder? Spider-builder? Huh? 蝙蝠建筑工人侠吗 蜘蛛建筑工人侠吗
[1:04:40] That’s why you never see a superhero with a hod. 因此你从未见过带着灰浆桶的超级英雄
[1:04:44] You know, my theory is Malcolm built him in a lab 你知道吗 我认为马尔科姆在实验室里
[1:04:46] Out of bits of old psychopath. 用老疯子的碎片造出了他
[1:04:48] Hello, ladies. 大家好 女士们
[1:04:50] Ok, well, I’m just going to go to the bar. 好吧 我去吧台那儿买酒
[1:04:53] Good idea, we’re on the Sancerre. 好主意 我们要法国桑塞尔白葡萄酒
[1:04:55] – If you can afford that. – If you can get served at the bar. -如果你付得起 -如果吧台有人为你服务
[1:04:58] Yes, thank you, Oscar Wilde. 谢谢 奥斯卡·王尔德
[1:04:59] He might not get served, bless him. 可能没人愿为他服务 祝福他
[1:05:01] Toby’s got a message. Hang on. 托比有条消息 等等
[1:05:06] What’s that? 是什么
[1:05:09] – Oh, fucking wow, I don’t believe it. – What? -妈的 我不敢相信 -什么
[1:05:12] I don’t fucking… I don’t believe it, he’s done it again. 我他妈无法相信 他又干了一次
[1:05:16] Little shit, he’s such a shit. 狗屎 他就是狗屎
[1:05:20] What? 什么
[1:05:23] – Here he is. – There you are. -他来了 -买到了
[1:05:24] The finest Sancerre in the westminster reach. 威斯敏斯特最好的桑塞尔白葡萄酒
[1:05:27] So, this Liza, you shagged her, yeah? 这个叫莱莎的 你上了她 对吗
[1:05:30] What? No. 什么 不
[1:05:31] Were you aware he was ball-deep in some Washington wonk? 你知道他和个华盛顿书呆子干得火热吗
[1:05:35] – Suzy! – I didn’t know anything about his balls. -苏西 -我不知道任何关于他的事
[1:05:37] Can we not discuss my balls and accusations in… 我们能不讨论我的事以及这指控…
[1:05:41] Just tell me why. 告诉我为什么
[1:05:47] I don’t know, Suzy. It was very weird over there, very intense. 我不知道 苏西 那感觉很奇怪 来得很强烈
[1:05:52] Right. 好吧
[1:05:53] Maybe, I don’t know, on some level, subconsciously, 可能吧 我不确定 某些意义上 潜意识的
[1:05:58] It was like a… it was just… it was a last-ditch attempt to… 这是我们的最后一搏的尝试…
[1:06:03] ..stop this…awful war, you know? 来阻止这场可怕的战争 你知道吗
[1:06:10] Just on a…I mean, you know, I don’t mean, obviously, to try.. 我意思是说 你知道 显然 我不想…
[1:06:13] That’s classic. 真经典
[1:06:15] …to try and actually stop it. 来努力阻止这场战争
[1:06:17] Toby, did you just say that you had sex to stop the war? 托比 你刚才是说出卖色相是为了阻止战争?
[1:06:19] No, no, no. 不 不 不
[1:06:20] An anti-war shag? Is that what you thought, Toby? Because, that’s… wow. 一次反战的做爱? 托比 你是这么想的吗 因为…
[1:06:25] Can we just go and discuss this 我们能不能到别的没有那么多
[1:06:27] Somewhere where there aren’t enormous children eating snacks? 吃零食的小孩的地方讨论这个问题
[1:06:30] He’s got his little cannons and he’s got his little guns, and… 他有自己的炮 他有自己的枪
[1:06:35] ..this is the problem with civilians wanting to go to war. 这是那些想发动战争的平民的问题
[1:06:38] Once you’ve been there, once you’ve seen it, 一旦你真的上战场了 亲眼目睹战争了
[1:06:40] You never want to go again, unless you absolutely fucking have to. 你就再也不去打战了 除非是不得已
[1:06:45] It’s like France. 就像法国人一样
[1:06:48] Is there anything besides this to eat? 除了这个 还有别的可以吃吗
[1:06:50] Have something else. This has got a little protein, have that. 吃点别的 这个有蛋白质 吃这个
[1:06:53] What’s this, fish ass? 这是什么 鱼屁股?
[1:06:55] – So, you read Liza’s paper, I guess? – Yeah, -这么说 你已经看过莱莎的文章了 -是的
[1:06:58] I’m a voracious reader. 我可是博览群书
[1:07:01] I am the Gore Vidal of the Pentagon. 我可是五角大楼里的戈尔·维多尔(美国政治作家)
[1:07:03] Gore’s gay. 戈尔是同性恋
[1:07:04] No, he’s not. 才不是
[1:07:05] I beg to differ, but… 我希望不是 但是…
[1:07:07] He’s gay? 他真的是同性恋吗
[1:07:09] Because I’ve been saying that Gore Vidal line. 我可经常拿戈尔·维多尔自比
[1:07:11] He is gay. 他确实是同性恋
[1:07:13] Guess, I’d better stop saying that, then. 看来 我以后不能这么说了
[1:07:15] It’s ridiculous. 这太荒唐了
[1:07:17] The case against war is far stronger than the case for war 反对战争的理由比支持战争的理由还强大
[1:07:20] And the case for war is caveated all to hell. 而且支持战争的理由什么都说明不了
[1:07:23] I mean look at this most analysts believe the state is looking 我意思是 你看大部分的分析家认为
[1:07:25] To expand aggressively beyond its borders.” 美国将在境外有军事行动
[1:07:28] Then you look down the caveats. The only source is Ice man 然后你会看到说明 消息来自于冰人
[1:07:30] – Exactly – A possible alcoholic probably -确实如此 -一个瘾君子
[1:07:32] Does ten bags of methamphetamine a day. 一个能吸掉十袋安非他明的
[1:07:34] The Ice man. 冰人
[1:07:35] If he even exists. 如果他真的存在
[1:07:37] the LNR says we can’t trust him LNR说我们不能相信
[1:07:39] we’re disputing our own intelligence. 我们连自己的情报都不当真
[1:07:41] We should leak this, you know. 你知道吗 我们应该把这泄露出去
[1:07:43] When do you wanna leak it? 你准备什么时候泄露
[1:07:46] Me? 我?
[1:07:47] – Isn’t that what you were suggesting? – No. -你刚才不是这么建议的吗 -不
[1:07:50] You don’t have to say that it came from you. 你不必说是你透露的
[1:07:52] No, I’m not leaking it. 不 我不会去泄密
[1:07:56] Liza looks good today. 莱莎今天看起来精神不错
[1:08:03] I mean, has Linton read this thing? 我意思是 林顿看过这东西吗
[1:08:05] I don’t think Linton reads. 我认为林顿是文盲
[1:08:10] Why don’t you give it a couple of weeks to settle down? 为什么不给几个星期的时间把这事安顿好
[1:08:13] Oh, great, just what we need. 真好 说曹操 曹操就到
[1:08:14] Old anti-war fuck is back. 我们伟大的反战做爱家回来了
[1:08:16] – What the fuck’s cocoon doing here? – What are you doing here? -反战做爱家在这儿干吗 -你在这儿干吗
[1:08:19] – Well, I live here. – Well, you don’t, actually, Toby. -我住这儿 -托比 你已经不住这儿了
[1:08:22] – Want another cup of tea, Michael? – Yes, please. I’d love one. -迈克尔 要喝茶吗 -好的
[1:08:25] Ok, right, I’m taking all my stuff from the kitchen. 好的 我把我厨房里的东西都拿出来
[1:08:28] – Do you want me to go? – No, you stay there. -我需要走吗 -不用 你就待着吧
[1:08:30] He’s just getting his brie and his peri-peri. 他不过是拿他的乳酪和无限撕撕乐的
[1:08:32] – Do you want me to help him pack? – And certainly my quince paste. -需要帮你打包吗 -还有我的温柏酱
[1:08:35] Quince paste, he’s such a prick. 温柏酱 他真是个傻瓜
[1:08:37] Just going to gather up his shit clothes. 赶紧去拿你的衣服吧
[1:08:40] Shut up. 闭嘴
[1:08:43] That’s not how you fold them. 你不能这样叠衣服
[1:08:46] I’m not going to fucking Fiji, 我又不是他妈的去斐济
[1:08:48] I’m getting chucked out of my house. 我只是离开我自己的房子
[1:08:49] They’re all going in bin liners. 他们都会进垃圾袋的
[1:08:51] It makes all the difference at the other end. 你重新打开整理的时候 就会发现不一样了
[1:08:54] There is no other end, that’s the point. 问题是我不会再重新整理
[1:08:56] – Has she got big tits? – Oh, christ alive. -她乳头很大吗 -上帝啊
[1:08:59] Yes, actually, she has. She’s got massive tits. Yes. 是的 她乳头非常大
[1:09:01] Look them up on google earth. They’ve got their own postcode. 在google地球上找找 它们带邮政编码的
[1:09:05] They’re so enormous that they actually 她的乳头如此之大
[1:09:07] Suck in other tits from the surrounding area. 把周围的乳头都吃了
[1:09:09] Like you? 跟你一样?
[1:09:14] Thanks. See you, then. 谢谢 再见
[1:09:16] Ok. 好的
[1:09:19] Suzy, this is probably going to sound a bit odd under the circumstances, 苏西 现在这种情况下说这话有点奇怪
[1:09:23] But… A quickie? 但是… 做爱?
[1:09:26] No. Thank you, but no. 谢谢 但是不用了
[1:09:29] It’s about Liza. 是关于莱莎的
[1:09:32] Liza wrote a paper, it’s called pwlp plp. 莱莎写了篇文章 叫pwlp plp
[1:09:34] – Pwlp what? – Pwlp plp. -什么pwlp -pwlp plp
[1:09:36] Who wrote that? Charles Dickens? 谁写着 查尔斯·狄更斯?
[1:09:39] – Post war planning Implications… – Yeah, all right. -战后计划暗示… -对 好的
[1:09:42] Right. I think, 好的 我觉得
[1:09:43] it could, if it was leaked, 如果这个东西泄露出去的话
[1:09:45] stop this kind of rush towards a war, 可以阻止这场战争
[1:09:46] You know, too quickly, that sort of thing. 你知道 那个事情 发生得太快了
[1:09:49] – Just if it was leaked. – You are such a coward. -如果这被泄露 -你真是个懦夫
[1:09:52] Take your backlog of Mojo and your shit clothes, 带上你的护身符和衣服
[1:09:56] And your eighth of dope and your flute and piss off. 还有你的毒品 笛子 滚蛋吧
[1:10:01] Ok, I’ll just leave it there. 好的 我放这儿了
[1:10:10] – I need advice myself. – Let’s take care of the car. -我需要建议 -我们负责车子
[1:10:13] This should not be here. This should not be here. 这东西不应该在这儿 这东西不应该在这儿
[1:10:16] – Sir. – Everyone. -先生 -每个人
[1:10:19] – The car is ready? – All taken care of, sir. -车子都准备好了吗 -先生 车子都备好了
[1:10:21] – I’m handling travel. – Why are people running around? -我来准备出行 -为什么大家手忙脚乱的
[1:10:24] This had better be a fucking fire drill. 最好是一次消防演习
[1:10:27] The president just announced 总统刚刚宣布否决了
[1:10:28] he’s vetoing tariffs on Chinese auto imports. 对中国的进口汽车征收进口税的提案
[1:10:31] That means, right, he’s buttering the Chinese up? 这表示 他在讨好中国
[1:10:33] That he needs the Chinese to at least abstain on the security council. 他需要中国至少在安理会上弃权
[1:10:37] Ok, so we’re going to the UN. 好的 这么说 我们要去联合国
[1:10:39] – Yes, we’re going to the UN. – Shit. -是的 我们要去联合国 -妈的
[1:10:42] Why didn’t you tell me, Liza? 莱莎 你为什么不告诉我
[1:10:46] Since I created the budget deficit, 自从我弄了预算赤字
[1:10:47] The president doesn’t tend to run things by me any more. 总统的事情基本就不经过我这儿了
[1:10:51] Don’t get funny with me. I am not in the mood to joke. 别跟我开玩笑 我现在没心情
[1:10:53] I’m… I’m getting that. 我正在获取这方面的消息
[1:10:56] If you say we’re leaving in ten 如果你说我们十分钟后走
[1:10:57] Minutes that means we’re leaving right now. 就意味着我们现在就要走了
[1:11:00] Not that I don’t trust you, but I don’t trust you. 不是我不相信你 我确实不相信你
[1:11:03] I am gonna go into Linton’s office 我现在要去林顿的办公室
[1:11:05] And I’m gonna pull the little pin on that fucking grenade. 现在就去把那个手雷的弦拉了
[1:11:08] – Don’t do that. – I’m fucking joking. -别 别 -我只是他妈的开玩笑
[1:11:10] I’m not gonna do that. 我不会这么干的
[1:11:11] We have an elevator waiting for us. 有电梯在等我们了
[1:11:13] Good. Step in, thank you very much, just… 请进 非常感谢
[1:11:15] I just… 我只是…
[1:11:18] This job is incredibly stressful, you know that? 这份工作压力真大啊 你知道吧
[1:11:21] Simon, you’re not a lion tamer, 西蒙 你不是驯兽师
[1:11:24] You’re not a snooker player. 你也不是斯诺克球手
[1:11:27] I don’t want to back a war, Judy. 朱迪 我不想去支持发动战争
[1:11:31] Look, put some hints out there, put some nods and some winks out 听着 给我点提示 给我点头 眨眼
[1:11:36] That I’m toying with resignation, ok? See if the PM reacts. 我不是拿辞职开玩笑 看看首相有什么反应
[1:11:40] – You want me to put out some winks? – And nods, yeah. -你要我对你眨眼 -还有点头 对
[1:11:43] What? Big nods? 什么样的 大幅度的点头?
[1:11:45] No, no, just sort of… that sort of size nod. 不 不 那种 这幅度就可以了
[1:11:48] Ok. 好的
[1:11:49] No, no, that’s much too big. 不 不 这幅度太大了
[1:11:51] I’m just nodding normally to say 我只是点头表示
[1:11:52] I understand the need for a small nod. 我知道需要的是一个小幅度的点头
[1:11:54] Oh, yeah. No, no, sorry, yeah. 好 对 不好意思
[1:11:57] All right now, my lovely friends, the bottom line is… 好的 我亲爱的朋友 我的底线是…
[1:12:00] Oh, god, I hate that phrase. ”bottom line.” 上帝啊 我讨厌”底线”这个词
[1:12:03] I mean, we’re not in retailing. 我们又不是零售
[1:12:04] Sorry. Michael’s quite right. I won’t use that again. 对不起 迈克尔说得对 我不会再用这词了
[1:12:07] The bottom line is the president is going to the UN. 我们的底线是首相会去联合国
[1:12:09] This will be the vote to commence military intervention. 投票来决定开始军事干涉
[1:12:14] And the prime minister has decided that we should join him. 首相决定 我们要跟他一起去
[1:12:17] Rob, lnnis, 洛玻 英尼斯
[1:12:19] Little bo cock jockey and the Leakey fucking mingebox, 小赛马师 还有天才的古人类学家李基
[1:12:22] Go back to your desks 回你们的办公位
[1:12:23] And prepare to start briefing now. 现在准备简报
[1:12:25] Michael, do you mind if we use your office? 迈克尔 我们能用下你的办公室吗
[1:12:28] – What? – For a couple of minutes? -什么 -就几分钟
[1:12:29] Yeah. Michael, sorry. Bottom line is, can you come out again? 迈克尔 对不起 底线是 你能出来下吗
[1:12:33] um…might need to turn the music off. 可能需要把音乐关掉
[1:12:36] Yes. 是的
[1:12:38] – Right. – Ok. -好的 -好了
[1:12:39] So, this is all going to spin along from here. 那么 从现在开始
[1:12:41] We’re going to have a vote and go to war. 我们要开始投票 要开始战争
[1:12:43] We’ll fight people, kill them. 我们要开战 我们会杀人
[1:12:45] Our children will get killed. 我们的人也会有牺牲
[1:12:46] This is exactly the sort of thing 这是我步入政坛
[1:12:48] That I didn’t want to do when I went into politics. 最不想干的事情
[1:12:51] This is the opposite of what I wanted to be doing. 是我最反对的事情
[1:12:53] That’s why you have to stay in government, 这就是你为什么要待在政府里面
[1:12:55] to influence things. 你要影响政府
[1:12:56] In here, you can influence things, you can delay things. 在这儿 你可以影响政府 你可以阻止战争
[1:12:59] Out there, you’re just another 在外面 你就是一个
[1:13:00] Mouthy, shouty mad fucker who people don’t want to make eye contact with. 夸夸其谈的疯子 没有人会鸟你
[1:13:04] Remember Mary? Remember what happened? 记得玛丽吗 知道她怎么了吗
[1:13:06] She took a stand on health. 她在健康问题上发表了看法
[1:13:07] Everybody decided that she was mental. 每个人都觉得她神经有问题
[1:13:09] Because the Sun showed a picture of her 因为太阳报上登了她一幅照片
[1:13:11] With wide eyes and her head on a cow. 照片里她大睁着眼睛 脑袋架在母牛上
[1:13:13] I happened to find that was a particularly powerful image. 我只不过凑巧发现那副照片比较雷人而已
[1:13:15] Look…the prime minister of this country, 听着 这个国家的首相
[1:13:18] He’s not a fucking Viking, is he? 他不是维京海盗 对吧
[1:13:20] He doesn’t drink blood. 他不喝人血
[1:13:22] He doesn’t go around biting tramps. 他也不会四处巡游
[1:13:24] I know the prime minister isn’t a Viking, Malcolm. 马尔科姆 我知道首相不是维京海盗
[1:13:27] Unlike me, he abhors physical violence. 他跟我不一样 他崇尚暴力
[1:13:30] Where is the intelligence, the hard evidence? 情报在哪儿 证据呢
[1:13:32] We have got the fucking intelligence. 我们有情报
[1:13:34] – I haven’t seen it. – The intelligence we’ve got is so deep, -我还没看见 -我们的情报很可靠
[1:13:37] So fucking hard, it’ll fucking puncture your kidneys. 非常可靠
[1:13:41] Where’s it coming from? 从哪儿来的
[1:13:43] There is an informant. 我们有个线人
[1:13:45] Ice man. 冰人
[1:13:47] Ice man? 冰人?
[1:13:49] I don’t name them. Ice man. Yeah. 这名字不是我起的 是叫冰人 没错
[1:13:52] And the fact is, the stuff that he’s given us is… 而且事实是 他给我的东西…
[1:13:55] I’ve seen it. 我已经看过了
[1:13:56] It would make your blood run cold 那东西会让你的血液都变冷
[1:14:00] And clot and turn your insides into fucking black puddings, 结块 然后变成黑色的布丁
[1:14:03] But certain box lickers 虽然这情报很机密
[1:14:05] Are sitting on it, but you’re going to see it, 但你还是会看到
[1:14:08] Because the PM regards you 因为现在首相
[1:14:10] As a key player in this now. 认为你是一个重要人物
[1:14:12] Simon, the prime minister wants to speak to you in ten minutes. 西蒙 首相十分钟后要和你谈话
[1:14:15] He wants you to go to the UN. 他要你去联合国
[1:14:17] Ok. 好的
[1:14:18] See? You’re on the a list now. 看到了吧 你现在可是举足轻重
[1:14:20] You’re there in the VIP lounge. You’re a fucking Kennedy. 你现在是VIP 你现在就是他妈的肯尼迪
[1:14:23] Yeah, Malcolm… 是的 马尔科姆…
[1:14:24] You’ve got the gold card, the complimentary drinks, 你有金卡 有免费赠送的饮料
[1:14:27] The fucking hard on. 什么可靠不可靠
[1:14:28] Show me the evidence my bottom fucking line. 给我看证据 这是我的底线
[1:14:31] Don’t you start, as well. 你也别用这个词
[1:14:37] Should I resign? 我应该辞职吗
[1:14:39] I’m afraid that I might, then I thought I wouldn’t, 我觉得可以 可是又觉得不妥
[1:14:41] So it’ll look convincing if l did. 如果我辞职会看起来有说服力点吧
[1:14:44] I mean, do you think, is it braver to just resign 我是说 你觉得 是直接辞职对战争说不
[1:14:48] And say, ”no. no war”? 勇敢点
[1:14:51] – Yes. – Or… -是的 -还是…
[1:14:52] Is it braver… 还是就说…
[1:14:55] ..to say, ”I don’t agree”, “我不同意”
[1:14:57] And just grit my teeth and get on with it? 然后咬着牙 坚持下去 勇敢点
[1:14:59] No. 不
[1:15:00] Is the really brave thing actually 干你自己不相信的事情
[1:15:02] doing what you don’t believe? 真的是一件勇敢的事吗
[1:15:04] No. 不
[1:15:05] Maybe. 也许
[1:15:07] Because… 因为…
[1:15:08] What’s actually brave about doing the right thing? 干对的事怎么算得上勇敢啊
[1:15:12] Nothing. 什么都不是
[1:15:13] You know, doing the wrong thing is… 知道一件事是错的
[1:15:15] Is… is braver, 还去干 那才是勇敢
[1:15:16] In a way, isn’t it? 某种意义上 是这样吧
[1:15:19] And wars do sometimes work. 而且战争有时候也是有用的
[1:15:23] That erm… 比如…
[1:15:24] The war for lndependence. 独立战争
[1:15:26] You know, that worked for the Americans, didn’t it? 美国人发动的那场战争 是吧
[1:15:29] And…erm… 还有…
[1:15:33] The second world war. 第二次世界大战
[1:15:35] I know, it’s not… lt wasn’t a good idea, 我知道发动战争并不是个好主意
[1:15:37] millions died. 死了几千万人
[1:15:38] No, no, I know what you mean. 不 不 我知道你的意思
[1:15:40] The Crimean war. We got nurses out of that. 克里米亚战争 我们培养了护士
[1:15:42] – Nurses are good. – Yes. Exactly. -护士确实不错 -是这样的
[1:15:44] So, right, well, no, exactly. 这么说 好 确实是这样
[1:15:50] So… 这么说…
[1:15:52] You’re not resigning? 您不辞职了?
[1:15:59] In the motorcade, can we get a car without Judy, please? 你不靠朱迪能弄到车子吗
[1:16:02] You want hookers? You like hooky fucky, sir? 你想招妓 先生? 你喜欢妓女?
[1:16:04] No, I don’t want… 我不需要…
[1:16:05] – I want to talk about resigning. – What again? -我想要谈论辞职的问题 -什么
[1:16:08] Yes, but with you and not her. 和你谈不是和她谈
[1:16:15] So, The wires are all currently reporting 这么说 媒体现在都在报道
[1:16:17] That you’re going to resign over the war. 你为抗议战争而要辞职
[1:16:19] What? That’s not supposed to get outside. 什么 这外界不应该知道的
[1:16:21] Well, it is outside. 好吧 外界都知道了
[1:16:22] It’s lurking outside, like a big hairy rapist 就像一个毛发茂盛的强奸犯
[1:16:24] at a coach station. 出现了长途汽车站
[1:16:27] Do you know, if I could, I’d fucking punch you into paralysis. 要是可以 我要把你打到瘫痪
[1:16:34] So, you must be Simon. I’m the british ambassador to the UN, 你就是西蒙 我是英国驻联合国的大使
[1:16:36] Sir Jonathon Tutt. 乔纳森·塔特爵士
[1:16:38] Well, this is it, ladies and gentlemen. This is the united nations. 女士们 先生们 这里是联合国
[1:16:42] We, sir, are in here. 我们都在这儿
[1:16:44] So, if there’s anything you need, just give me a whistle. 如果你需要我 就跟我吹声口哨
[1:16:47] You know how to do that, don’t you? What do you do? 你知道怎么吹吗
[1:16:49] Hm? That’s right. You put your lips together and you blow. 对 就这样 嘴撮起来 然后吹
[1:16:54] I’m going to head up to this delegates’ reception. 我要去迎接这个代表团
[1:16:56] I hope there’s some nibbles, because I’m ravenous. 我希望会有点心 因为我很饿
[1:17:01] Nibbles. Who still says ”nibbles”? 点心 现在谁还用”点心”这词?
[1:17:03] Fuck the nibbles. What was with the homoerotic tension? 操他妈的点心 他这么紧张干吗
[1:17:07] Ok. Your phone is off, but there’s been a catastrophe here. 你手机关机了 现在出大问题了
[1:17:10] Someone’s leaked Liza weld’s pwlp plp paper to the BBC. 有人把莱莎的pwlp plp泄露给了BBC
[1:17:14] Jesus christ! 上帝啊
[1:17:16] Ah, there we go. 我们走
[1:17:19] I reckon it’s going to be on the six o’clock news, 我估计会在六点的新闻里播出
[1:17:22] one o’clock your time. 你那里是一点
[1:17:23] That is going to fucking fist your UN vote to death. 这会让你这次的联合国投票搞砸的
[1:17:27] Hey, you! Freeze! 你 站住
[1:17:28] Right. Missing you loads. Pwlp plp toodle-oo. 好 你就快去亡羊补牢吧 再见
[1:17:30] I want a fucking word with you. 我要和你说几句话
[1:17:32] Ok, Jamie, two jobs. 好了 杰米 两件事情
[1:17:34] Job one. Find the pwlp plp leaker and kill them. Job one has two parts. 一 找到泄露pwlp plp的人 杀了他
[1:17:38] Job two. Go to the bbc and find out who’s got it there. 二 到BBC 找出谁拿到了那个文章
[1:17:41] We need them to delay till after the vote. Yeah? 我们要把播出时间推迟到投票之后
[1:17:44] I love you. 我爱你
[1:17:49] Excuse me, I need a word with you. 打扰 我要跟你说句话
[1:17:52] Do not move from here or I’ll fucking stab you. 别离开这儿 不然我就捅了你
[1:17:54] Ok. 好的
[1:17:55] – Right. Was it you? – No, it wasn’t. -是你干的吗 -不 不是我
[1:17:57] No. What? 不是 你指什么
[1:17:58] – You know what I’m talking about. – No. -你明知故问 -我没有
[1:18:00] And… and…whatever it was, 无论你说的是什么
[1:18:02] I almost certainly didn’t do it. 八成都不是我干的
[1:18:04] – You, the baby from eraserhead? – No, no. -是不是你 橡皮头小破孩 -不 不是我
[1:18:06] Then it must be you, woman from the crying game. 那就是你了 哭鼻子娘们
[1:18:08] It wasn’t me. 不是我
[1:18:09] You’ve really got it in for me, haven’t you? 你早就把我连累进去了 不是吗
[1:18:11] Listen, somebody has dropped a bollock 听着 有人往这碗面里
[1:18:13] In the noodles here. 放了个睾丸
[1:18:14] And I reckon it was you. 我估计就是你放的
[1:18:16] – Nice logic. – Yeah, no, that sounds possible. -估计得真对 -是 听起来非常可能
[1:18:18] Will you just keep your nib out? 能不能闭上你的大嘴巴
[1:18:20] Psychologically speaking. 从心理学上讲
[1:18:22] – Springer spaniel head. – It’s plausible. -你个长毛狗 -这事很合理
[1:18:24] You might have built up a resentment 你可能积怨已久
[1:18:25] And paid it off in some underhand way. 然后以某种不为人知的方式报复
[1:18:27] That’s a thing I’ve observed people do. 这种事我没少见
[1:18:29] Observe that. 瞧瞧这个
[1:18:31] – Right, baldermort. – Bloody hell, Malcolm. -秃子 -该死的 马尔科姆
[1:18:33] Excuse us. 失礼
[1:18:35] We are in a new reality here. 现在情况有变
[1:18:37] – OK? – Right. -是吗 -是的
[1:18:38] And I need you to speed things up. 我需要你加快速度
[1:18:41] OK. Speed what up, Malcolm? 好的 加快什么的速度 马尔科姆
[1:18:43] – The debate. – Right. -辩论 -是啊
[1:18:45] I need you to bring it 1:30 pm to 11 am. 你得把它从下午1点半提前到上午11点
[1:18:48] Right. Let me tell you how the process works here 好的 我给你讲讲这里的办事程序
[1:18:51] And why that’s not possible. 听完你就知道这事不可能了
[1:18:53] Just fucking do it, otherwise you’ll find yourself 只管他妈的放手去做 不然就把你弄到
[1:18:54] In the caucuses, 一个中世纪的战争区
[1:18:56] In a medieval fucking war zone, 开秘密会议
[1:18:58] Arse in the air, trying to persuade men in balaclavas 撅着屁股 死乞白赖劝那帮带头套的
[1:19:00] That sustained sexual violence 屡禁不止的性侵犯
[1:19:02] Is not the fucking way forward, ok? 不是未来前进的道路 听到没有
[1:19:04] It cannot be done and it will not be done. 这事没法办 我也不想办
[1:19:06] There’s an end to it. 这事是个死胡同
[1:19:08] Ok, I’ll do it. Through here? 好吧 我自己动手 是从这儿走吗
[1:19:09] You will not do it because that is a breach of protocol. 这是违背协议的 你不想那么做吧
[1:19:12] – Well, you do it. – No, I will not do it. -行啊 你来 -不 我可不想做
[1:19:14] – In there. Do it. – I’m not dancing with you on this. -进去 办事 -我可不想跟你纠缠这事
[1:19:16] – Get through there and do it, now. – I’m not. -进去办事 赶紧 -不去
[1:19:20] Right…well… 好吧 好吧
[1:19:21] Erm…everyone, if I could just… 在座各位 我是否可以…
[1:19:23] Is this… 这里是不是…
[1:19:24] Can you hear me? 你们能听见吗
[1:19:26] I just wondered if we might er… ask for a… 我想 我们可不可以…恕我冒犯
[1:19:31] …a cheeky early vote, …要求将投票提前
[1:19:32] A sort of a little bit of an adventure. 做一点小小的冒险
[1:19:35] Yeah, we’ve got to plug that leak. 是的 我们要插播那条曝光
[1:19:36] I don’t know what else they’ve got 我不知道他们别的还有什么
[1:19:38] and where’s this Intel? 还有 那个芯片在哪儿
[1:19:39] Are you sure you’re working as hard as me? 你敢工作比我还忙吗
[1:19:41] I’m sweating spinal fluid here. 我脑浆都当汗流了
[1:19:43] I’m a fucking husk. 我个倒霉鬼
[1:19:44] Jesus. 天啊
[1:19:47] – Got everything you need? – Yeah. Yeah, thanks. -想要的都得到了? -是啊 是啊 谢谢
[1:19:52] General Flintstone. 弗林斯通将军
[1:19:54] Was it you? 是你吗
[1:19:56] Did you leak pwlp plp? 是你泄露pwlp plp的吗
[1:19:59] I mean, I know you can’t fire a gun, but can you use a fax? 我是说 你不会开枪 但是会用传真吧
[1:20:02] No, I didn’t leak pwlp plp. I do everything up front. Ok? 不 我没泄露pwlp plp 我处理的都是前线的事情 懂吗
[1:20:05] Not like some creepy little gay mercenary 我可不像某些鬼鬼祟祟的同性恋雇佣兵
[1:20:06] That sneaks around 我不做偷鸡摸狗的勾当
[1:20:08] Doing other people’s dirty work. 也不替别人做卑鄙下流的事
[1:20:09] Hey, I am doing my own work. 我做的是自己的事
[1:20:11] I’m doing my job. 这是我的职责
[1:20:13] No, you’re doing Linton’s dirty work. 不 你是在替林顿卖命
[1:20:15] You’re his English bitch and you don’t even know it. 你是他在英国安插的走狗 你自己都不知道
[1:20:17] I bet if I went into your hotel room tonight 我打赌 今晚要是去你房间
[1:20:18] I’d see you on all fours, 我肯定能看见你趴在下面
[1:20:20] Little fishnets on, him hanging onto the back of you. 赤身裸体 让他爆你菊
[1:20:22] Oh, that’s nice, that’s nice. 真不错 真厉害
[1:20:24] That’s tough talk coming from a fucking armchair general. 跟傻逼将军说话真不爽
[1:20:27] Why don’t you put your feet up on a pouf 你还是把腿盘起来 把脚藏沙发里
[1:20:28] And go back to sleep? 滚回去睡觉吧
[1:20:30] Tucker, you might be a scary little poodle fucker 塔克 要是在伦敦
[1:20:32] Back there in London, 可能有人怕你这个傻逼狮子狗
[1:20:34] But here you’re nothing. 但是在这儿 你什么也不是
[1:20:35] You know what you look like? 你知道自己像什么样子吗
[1:20:38] A squeezed dick. 像个皱皱巴巴的老二
[1:20:40] You’ve got a little blue vein 头上
[1:20:41] Running up the side of your head. 青筋暴起
[1:20:43] See, that’s where I’d put the bullet. 我特别想冲那儿开一枪
[1:20:45] But I’d have to stand back 但我还是离远点好
[1:20:47] Cos you look like you’d be a squirter. 因为你看起来快射了
[1:20:49] Have you ever, even actually… 你是否曾经 真的…
[1:20:52] …killed anybody, I mean, really? …杀过人 说真的
[1:20:53] Yeah. 杀过
[1:20:55] Falling asleep on someone. That doesn’t count. 睡觉时候压死的不算
[1:20:58] That’s good. That’s good. 不错 不错
[1:20:59] How about you, pussy drip, ever kill anybody? 你呢 蹲着撒尿的 你杀过人吗
[1:21:02] Maiming is what I prefer, psychologically. 我更喜欢把人弄残 从精神上弄残
[1:21:05] Why don’t you try to maim me? 那怎么没把我弄残
[1:21:06] I’ll hit you so hard in the face, 我要狠狠揍你的脸
[1:21:08] you’ll be shitting teeth. 让你把自己的牙咽下去再拉出来
[1:21:10] Go right ahead. 你打啊
[1:21:12] I can see the headlines right now. 我都把新闻标题想好了
[1:21:14] Peace-loving general 热爱和平的将军
[1:21:16] Starts fight at the UN. Swiss intervene. 英瑞调停期间发起战争
[1:21:18] I don’t know, I’m not an expert on spin, 我不敢肯定 因为我不擅长新闻导向
[1:21:20] But that could hurt your career. 不过那会影响你前途的吧
[1:21:22] Yeah? 是吗
[1:21:23] – Yeah? – Yeah. -不是吗 -是吗
[1:21:27] Now, do excuse me. 不好意思
[1:21:28] I’ve got work to do. 我还有很多工作
[1:21:32] Don’t ever call me fucking English again. 别老叫我死英国佬了
[1:21:38] Suzy, well done. 苏西 做得不错
[1:21:40] This is absolutely superb. 绝对棒极了
[1:21:42] Hey, horse of the year, was it you? 是不是你 年度黑马
[1:21:44] – Was what me? – Answer the fucking question! -什么是不是我 -快他妈回答我
[1:21:47] Was it you? 是不是你
[1:21:48] Was what me, Jamie? 到底什么是不是我 杰米
[1:21:50] I have no idea what you’re talking about. 我不明白你指什么
[1:21:52] She can’t answer the question, can she? 除非你告诉她是什么事
[1:21:53] Unless she knows what it is. 不然她没法回答你 你说是不是
[1:21:55] You… 是你…
[1:21:57] Leaked Liza Weld’s paper to the bbc, right? 把莱莎·维尔德的文件泄露给BBC 对不对
[1:22:00] Now, tell me you leaked it. 说 就是你泄露的
[1:22:04] No, I didn’t. I didn’t leak it. 不是 不是我 我没泄露那个
[1:22:07] I know… 据我所知…
[1:22:08] The leak came from in here. 就是从这儿泄露的
[1:22:11] From… 就是从…
[1:22:13] This fucking fax machine right here. 这台该死的传真机发出去的
[1:22:17] No. There’s no… there’s no way. 不 不可能 没可能的
[1:22:20] Do you see… 你看…
[1:22:22] What I’m doing to this machine? 我把这台机器怎么了
[1:22:23] – Jamie, don’t. – See? -杰米住手 -看啊
[1:22:25] Jesus Christ! 上帝啊
[1:22:27] Fuck, Jamie. 操你妈 杰米
[1:22:28] You see how…angry I am with the… 你看看…我对这台泄密的玩意儿…
[1:22:31] Piece of office equipment that leaked this document? 生了多大的气
[1:22:37] Michael. 迈克尔
[1:22:38] Can you even imagine how angry 你想都想不到
[1:22:41] I am with the person who leaked it, 我对泄密的人有多恨
[1:22:43] Can you? 你想象得到吗
[1:22:44] – That’s really…expensive, Jamie. – Can you, Suzy? -杰米 很贵的… -苏西 你能想象得到吗
[1:22:47] Jamie, it was me. 杰米 是我做的
[1:22:49] Oh, don’t come over all fucking spartacus on us now. 别他妈的跟我们装英雄
[1:22:53] – I leaked it. – What are you doing? -是我泄露的 -你做了什么啊
[1:22:54] No, hang on, hang on. For a start… 闭嘴 停 停 赶紧…
[1:22:56] Turn that fucking racket off! 把那个傻逼唱机关了
[1:22:58] Turn it off. It’s just vowels. 关了它 全是瞎唱
[1:23:02] Subsidised foreign fucking vowels. 都是些听不懂的外国话
[1:23:06] The only reason you listen to this shit 我要是听这种垃圾
[1:23:08] Is because it’s bad form 就是用最差劲的方式
[1:23:10] To actually wear a hat that says, 给自己戴高帽
[1:23:12] ”I went to private school.” 显摆我上的是私立学校
[1:23:14] So, tell me now, right. 快跟我说
[1:23:16] – Who did you leak it to? – I just sent it. -你们俩谁泄露出去的 -我发出去的
[1:23:18] I read it, I thought it was important, so I sent it. 我看到了 觉得很重要 就发出去了
[1:23:21] Good. Fine. See that fax? 好 很好 看见那传真机了吧
[1:23:23] Yes. 看见了
[1:23:24] That is your career. 那就是你的下场
[1:23:27] And I think it might be fucked, but let’s just check. 我看肯定是完蛋了 再踩两脚
[1:23:31] Yeah, yeah, it’s pretty fucked. 好了 好了 这下真完蛋了
[1:23:33] Now, I hope you can play the spoons. 我看 你从此可以当男妓了
[1:23:35] You’re too old to go back to being a gentleman’s fluffer. 你太老了 不知道还能不能给绅士们当小受
[1:23:39] Simon? Simon. 西蒙 西蒙
[1:23:42] Congratulations. I didn’t think you had it in you. 祝贺你 真没想到你能来
[1:23:46] – This is great, Simon. – He’s resigning. -太棒了 西蒙 -他要辞职了
[1:23:48] Have you seen it? It’s a good picture. 你看到这个了吗 照片拍得不错
[1:23:50] – They’re running with that? – In a very big way. -他们做了这个? -做得还不小呢
[1:23:52] I didn’t say that. 我没说要辞职
[1:23:54] What? 什么
[1:23:55] – What? – You’re not resigning? -什么 -你不辞职?
[1:23:58] Are you still playing the hawk? 你还是主战派?
[1:24:00] In a way, it’s… I’m playing a much cleverer game than that. 从某种角度说…我玩得比那个高明得多
[1:24:03] I’m a… 我其实是个…
[1:24:04] I’m a fake hawk. 我是个假主战派
[1:24:07] A what? 什么
[1:24:09] A fake hawk. 假冒的主战派
[1:24:12] You’re an idiot. 你是白痴
[1:24:15] Or are you being a fake idiot? 要不就是个假冒的白痴
[1:24:18] So, we float it, anyway, 这么说 那都是传言吗
[1:24:19] Tell the press that he confirmed to us he’s resigning. 告诉媒体 他亲自确认要退休
[1:24:22] – That’s what we’ll do, then. – What? -我们本来就要这么做 -什么
[1:24:24] It’s decided, then. 这是已经决定了的事
[1:24:26] Sorry. No, it bloody isn’t. 不好意思 不是 绝对不是
[1:24:27] I’m me. Ok? 我的事自己说了算
[1:24:29] You’re not me. 你说的不算
[1:24:32] I decide about all the main things about me. 我自己的大事 自己决定
[1:24:35] – Not any more. – Not you, me. -现在不是了 -不用你决定 我自己决定
[1:24:37] Simon, the only thing that we can do 西蒙 我们唯一能影响媒体的
[1:24:39] To influence events now is to resign. 只能是辞职了
[1:24:42] That’s it, ok? 就这么定了 好吧
[1:24:43] – Sacrifice ourselves. – Like a suicide bomber? -自我牺牲 -人体炸弹?
[1:24:46] No, not like suicide bomber. 不 不像人体炸弹
[1:24:48] A suicide bomber makes a decision. 人体炸弹下得了决心
[1:24:58] Are you ok? 你没事吧
[1:25:01] I’m thinking of becoming a suicide bomber. 我在考虑当人体炸弹
[1:25:05] Right. 很好
[1:25:07] – Would you like a mint? – No. -薄荷糖要吗 -不吃
[1:25:09] They’re really not that good for the teeth, 它们对牙真的很不好
[1:25:11] You know, rots them slowly. 它们会慢慢地腐蚀牙齿
[1:25:14] – It’s early. – Do you like me, Judy? -时间还早 -你喜欢我吗 朱迪
[1:25:18] Well…you’re my boss, you know. 那个…你是我老板
[1:25:20] But do you really like me? 但你真正喜欢我吗
[1:25:24] Yeah. 喜欢
[1:25:26] I’ll… I’ll just leave you to your thoughts. 我…我出去了 你慢慢思考
[1:25:31] I haven’t got any thoughts. 我什么都没思考出来呢
[1:25:34] I’m just staring vacantly into space. 我只是在思想的天空漫无目的地遨游
[1:25:38] While a distant voice in the back of my head goes, 一个遥远的声音在我脑海中回响
[1:25:40] ”oh, shit”, “妈的”
[1:25:42] Like a car alarm, in the middle of the night. 就像警笛声 划过夜空
[1:25:46] Why? Has Jamie been round? 怎么回事 杰米在吗
[1:25:48] – Because he’s… – This is you, isn’t it? -因为他… -这是你干的 是不是
[1:25:51] Suzy, can I phone you back 苏西 我一会儿给你打回去
[1:25:53] In a few minutes for a further bollocking? 让你继续骂个痛快 行吗
[1:25:54] I’ll just deal with this one here. 我现在有事要处理
[1:25:56] I have got something really, really big 我现在有事
[1:25:58] In my career lined up for me 事业中非常非常重要的事亟待解决
[1:26:00] And you’re going to fuck it up because of this leak. 你一泄露消息 我的事业就他妈完了
[1:26:02] What did you…? What would be fucked up? 什么啊…什么东西他妈的完了
[1:26:04] Chad, I don’t need to tell you anything. 查德 我没必要告诉你
[1:26:07] I want to tell you a story. 我要给你讲个故事
[1:26:08] When the Titanic went down, there were lifeboats. 泰坦尼克沉没的时候 其实有很多救生艇
[1:26:11] They had extra room on them 救生艇上有空余的地方
[1:26:12] And there were people in the water. 水里还有很多人
[1:26:14] Some people on the boats just wanted room 救生艇上的人要那么多地方
[1:26:16] To stretch their legs, 只是为了伸直腿
[1:26:17] But people in the water froze 但是水里的人被冻僵了
[1:26:19] And that was on their conscience. 船上那些人后来备受良心的谴责
[1:26:20] You talk entirely in parables. You’re like a crap jesus. 你指桑骂槐的以为自己是他妈的上帝啊
[1:26:23] Tread lightly. Ok? You are fucking with the wrong person. 说话小心点 你骂人也不看看是谁
[1:26:26] – Oh, really? – Yes. I’ve got this town on lockdown. -是吗 -是啊 我能把全城一级防范禁闭
[1:26:29] We’re both and so… 我们两个都是…
[1:26:31] – Fuck you all. – A common enemy. -去你们的吧 -公众的敌人
[1:26:34] Hello, Paul. 你好 保罗
[1:26:36] Guess what’s happened to my wall? 你猜我的墙怎么了
[1:26:38] Could you hold on just a second? 稍等一下
[1:26:40] The vice president’s… doesn’t matter. 副总统在…没事了
[1:26:43] Of America. Yes. That one. 美国的 对 美国副总统
[1:26:47] So, we’re getting a little close to the wire, Mr Tucker. 我们已经离目标非常近了 塔克先生
[1:26:50] Where is that Intel, huh? 那个芯片在哪儿
[1:26:52] What sort of Intel have you rustled up? 你说的是个什么芯片
[1:26:55] – Ah, the smoking intel? – Yeah. -有证据的那个芯片 -对
[1:26:57] Well, honestly, I haven’t got it. 好吧 老实说 不在我这儿
[1:26:59] You haven’t got it? 不在你那儿?
[1:27:01] All right. Ok. 好吧 好吧
[1:27:03] Well, then, can you delay the vote? 好吧 那你能推迟投票吗
[1:27:04] It’d give you the time to get it. 那样你就有时间弄到了
[1:27:06] I’ve just had it brought forward. 我刚把它提前
[1:27:11] Sorry, I’m just erm…getting my mints. 不好意思 我只是…来拿薄荷糖的
[1:27:14] I am telling you, delay the vote 我要你推迟投票
[1:27:17] And make yourself some time to get the intel, 好让你有时间弄到芯片
[1:27:19] Because I need it, my friend. 因为我需要它 我的朋友
[1:27:22] Hey. Ok. Just a quick reality check here, 好吧 我只是提醒你一下现状
[1:27:24] J Edgar fucking Hoover, I don’t work for you. 该死的J·埃德加·胡佛 我不是你手下
[1:27:27] You don’t fucking tell me what to do. 你他妈别老使唤我干这干那
[1:27:29] Ok. Firstly, don’t raise your voice. 好 首先 别跟我嚷嚷
[1:27:31] This is a sacred place. 这是个神圣的地方
[1:27:34] Now, you may not believe that and I may not believe that, 现在 你可能不相信 可能我也不相信
[1:27:37] But, by god, it’s a useful hypocrisy. 但是 老天爷作证 这是一种实用的伪善
[1:27:39] And, secondarily, 第二
[1:27:41] I believe your prime minister 我相信你们首相
[1:27:43] Has instructed you to work for me. 已经教过你怎么为我办事了
[1:27:47] Take your sweeties and fuck off. 拿上你的小糖糖快滚
[1:27:50] Oh, the great Malcolm Tucker. 伟大的马尔科姆·塔克
[1:27:52] One of your guys leaks a paper. You can’t do anything. 你的手下泄露了文件 你却束手无策
[1:27:55] Huh? We tell you to get some Intel. You can’t do anything. 是不是 我们让你拿芯片 你什么都拿不到
[1:27:58] I need you to move the vote back. You can’t do anything. 我们让你推迟投票 你也办不到
[1:28:01] I am afraid you are nothing 恐怕你什么也不是
[1:28:04] But a useless piece of S star-star t. 不过是个一无是处的狗屎
[1:28:08] What the fuck do you want? 你们他妈的到底想要什么
[1:28:10] Erm…sorry, I… 不好意思 我…
[1:28:11] I’ve just heard that the constituency wall 我只是刚刚听说
[1:28:13] Has started to collapse. 选民区的墙要倒了
[1:28:15] A brick’s fallen out. 一块砖掉了
[1:28:17] Well, that’s the news I’m getting, at the moment. 我听到的新闻就是这么说的
[1:28:19] There’ll be more to follow. 可能还会掉很多
[1:28:21] News and bricks. 新闻和砖头
[1:28:22] My god, that sounds important. 上帝啊 听起来真重要
[1:28:24] Take care of that, Mr Tucker. Yes? 塔克先生你快去看看啊 是不是
[1:28:26] I think that’s more your speed. 我看你得快点
[1:28:28] I can see you, with your shirt off and a wheelbarrow, 让我好好看看 把衬衫脱了 再推个小车
[1:28:31] Whistling a happy tune. 吹个欢快的小调
[1:28:32] Get on that. 就这么办吧
[1:28:38] You work for him? 你给他办事?
[1:28:41] This is very fucking complicated stuff. 这事太他妈复杂了
[1:28:43] After the vote… 投票之后…
[1:28:46] …I resign. …我就辞职
[1:28:48] Oh, fuck off! 滚出去
[1:28:49] Resigning? 辞职?
[1:28:50] How fucking impressive! 真他妈的让人印象深刻
[1:28:52] Resign. The horse has bolted. It’s out there now. 辞职 马已经备好了 就在外面
[1:28:55] It’s getting fucking shot! 他妈的用枪打死它
[1:28:56] I’ll see you later, Malcolm. 再见 马尔科姆
[1:29:00] You… 你…
[1:29:01] You repeat… 你要是敢…
[1:29:03] One word of what you have heard here 把刚才听到的说出去
[1:29:05] And l’m going to fucking take your leg off…I’ll fucking… 我他妈就把你腿打断…我他妈的要把…
[1:29:10] The shin bone. 你的胫骨
[1:29:12] I’m going to take the shin bone, I’m going to break it in two 我要把你的胫骨掰成两截
[1:29:16] And I’m going to fucking stab you to fucking death with it, right? 我他妈的再用胫骨刺死你 行吗
[1:29:20] So, just… just… 所以 就…就…
[1:29:21] Go away. 滚出去
[1:29:23] Go away. 滚出去
[1:29:39] Hi. BBC news desk, please. 请接BBC新闻办公室
[1:29:41] Malcolm Tucker. 我是马尔科姆·塔克
[1:29:43] Hi, Ben. 你好 本
[1:29:45] Listen, I hear that you might be preparing 听着 我听说你可能准备
[1:29:46] a story that we might not like. 发一个我们可能不喜欢的故事
[1:29:48] Yeah, please. 是的 拜托
[1:29:50] I just wanted to say, please, this garden-wall story, don’t run with that. 我只想说 拜托 别发这个花园墙的故事
[1:29:55] Simon Foster’s constituency office wall. 西蒙·福斯特的选区办公室墙
[1:29:57] That’s what you’ve got, haven’t you? 那就是你们所得到的 不是吗
[1:30:00] Oh, shit. I haven’t let the cat out of the bag, have I? 妈的 我没有泄露秘密 是吗
[1:30:02] Please, don’t run with that. 拜托 别发那条新闻
[1:30:04] My reputation will be in Tatters. 我的名声会被毁于一旦的
[1:30:06] And he is gone! 他离开了
[1:30:08] My hand is really quite badly scalded now. 我的手现在真的被烫伤了
[1:30:10] I know it was you who leaked Linton’s war committee. 我知道是你泄露情报给林顿战争委员会的
[1:30:13] Oh. Right. Erm… 是的…
[1:30:17] – It wasn’t. – It wasn’t? -不是 -不是?
[1:30:19] That’s what you’ll say 那就是你要说的
[1:30:21] When they fly you to Diego Garcia 当他们把你送到迭哥伽西亚
[1:30:23] and carry out a cavity search? 然后进行肛门指检
[1:30:27] I don’t actually recall. 我确实记不起来了
[1:30:29] It was a very busy time. 那是段繁忙时刻
[1:30:31] That’s better. ok. 好多了
[1:30:32] I am putting you on a probationary period 从今天开始 我要你经受一段考验期
[1:30:35] From today, until the end of recorded time. 直到录制时间结束为止
[1:30:38] – All right. – Do you understand? -好的 -你明白吗
[1:30:40] – Yes. – You’re my guy now. Right? -明白 -你现在是我的手下了 对吗
[1:30:42] I own you. You are my Kunta Kinte. 我拥有你 你是我的昆塔·肯特
[1:30:45] Go and get your fucking laptop. 拿你那该死的笔记本去
[1:30:48] Mr Ambassador, with your big, baldy head, you are spoiling us! A word? 大使先生 大秃头 真是受宠若惊啊 来谈谈吧
[1:30:52] Excuse us, just for a second. 抱歉 失陪一下
[1:30:54] I’m pleased to be able to tell you that, by some huge effort on my behalf, 我很高兴能告诉你 经过我的不懈努力
[1:30:59] I’ve brought your vote forward by an hour and a half. 我已经把你的投票提前了1个半小时
[1:31:02] Say ”thank you”. 快说”谢谢”
[1:31:03] – Great. well, I need it delayed now. – Very funny. -很好 不过我现在要延迟 -太好笑了
[1:31:06] By an hour, at least. 至少延迟1个小时
[1:31:07] Well, actually, two and a half hours, now that you’ve brought it forward. 实际上 是2个半小时 现在你已经把它提前
[1:31:11] No. I will not put myself through that humiliation again. 不 我不会再次让自己丢脸
[1:31:14] I’m just not doing it. 我不会那么做的
[1:31:17] Right. What can I say? Erm… 对的 我还能说什么呢…
[1:31:21] Ah, right, Frank and Nancy Sinatra. 对了 弗兰克还有南希·西纳塔
[1:31:23] I’ve got good news for you. 我有好消息要告诉你们
[1:31:24] You’re not fired. That’s great news, isn’t it? 你们不会被开除了 是好消息吧
[1:31:27] – Well, it sounds ominous. – We want to get Liza Weld’s pwlp plp -听起来有不祥之兆 -我们想要在公共领域
[1:31:31] Out there properly, in the public domain. 泄露莱莎·维尔德的pwlp plp
[1:31:34] We just need to refine it a bit. 我们只需要把它稍微完善一下
[1:31:36] – What do you want to refine? – Just mess it up. -你想要完善什么 -只是把它弄乱而已
[1:31:39] Move the paragraphs. Change the name of the main informant. 移动段落 把主要告密者的名字改掉
[1:31:42] Well, that’s a complete fabrication. 那完全都是捏造的
[1:31:43] Changing his name doesn’t matter. 改掉他的名字没什么关系
[1:31:45] Do you think he’s really called Ice Man? Huh? 你以为他真的叫冰人吗
[1:31:48] ”to Mr and Mrs man, a son…Ice.” “致人先生夫人 您的孩子冰”
[1:31:51] So, change it to another name. 所以 改成另外一个名字
[1:31:53] Sonata for violin and piano 小提琴与钢琴奏鸣曲
[1:31:55] What’s the name of the fuck with the fiddle? 该死的那个拉小提琴的叫什么名字
[1:31:57] – This happens to be Debussy. – Debussy. -这位刚好是德彪西 -德彪西
[1:31:59] Well, we’ll change it to debussy, the. 那么我们就将它改成德彪西
[1:32:01] No, we will not! 不 我们不会改的
[1:32:02] Now, your prints are gonna be all over this, Michael, 现在 你的照片将遍布全网 迈克尔
[1:32:05] But that’s the only way you can save your job, 但那是你唯一能保住饭碗的方法
[1:32:07] you leaky fuck. 你个泄密者
[1:32:08] – Don’t make me do this. – It wasn’t him. -别让我干这个 -不是他
[1:32:10] Somebody must have come in there and used the fax machine. 肯定是有人进来 然后用传真机
[1:32:14] – It could have been anyone. – Fax machine? -任何人都有可能 -传真机?
[1:32:16] Ah, no! Don’t worry about that. 不 别管那个
[1:32:19] No, I made that up. 我瞎掰的
[1:32:21] No, the document was leaked by e-mail. 文件是用邮件泄露的
[1:32:24] It’s just, the fax machine was there, and it’s easier to kick. 只是传真机就在跟前 比较容易踢
[1:32:27] Come on, thick white duke! 快点 肥面公爵
[1:32:29] – Don’t shout at… – Come with me. -别大呼小叫… -跟我来
[1:32:32] Right, ok. Is it up? Have you got it up? 好了 准备好了吗
[1:32:35] Yeah, it’s all fine. 都准备好了
[1:32:36] Ok. Cut the top paragraph and paste it into page 5. 剪切首段落然后黏贴到第5页
[1:32:39] Right, yeah, we’ve done it. 好的 弄好了
[1:32:40] Page 6 – get rid of the footnotes. 第6页 去掉页脚注释
[1:32:43] Done. 完成
[1:32:44] – Go to page 9. – Go to page 9. -到第9页 -到第9页
[1:32:47] Highlight from that page to the end of the document. 全选那一页到文件的最后一页
[1:32:50] – Go on, do it. – The caveats? -继续 快做 -附加说明?
[1:32:52] – Ok. Delete. – Right, ok, we’re doing it. Delete it. -好了 删掉 -好了 我们正在做 删掉了
[1:32:55] You can’t delete the arguments against the war. 你们不能删掉反对战争的理由
[1:32:59] Oh. There’s a shake of the head here, Malc. 马克 这儿有人摇头不愿干
[1:33:01] I think he’s crashed. 我想他脑子短路了
[1:33:02] Give him a thump that usually works. 用拳头敲他 那通常能行
[1:33:04] Let me try a wee bit of manual override. 让我试试动一下你的手指
[1:33:06] Let’s see if it is possible to delete the arguments against the war. 来瞧瞧是否有可能删掉反对战争的理由
[1:33:10] Hey! You could delete it, after all. It’s done. 你终究还是能删掉 大功告成
[1:33:13] Great. Now, attach that to an e-mail. 很好 现在 贴到邮件里发给我
[1:33:15] Yes, done it. Done it. 好的 大功告成了
[1:33:17] Let’s find a printer. 我们去找台打印机
[1:33:19] – Right. – The Japanese. They’ll have a printer. -对的 -日本人 他们会有打印机
[1:33:23] – Well, we can’t just present it like this. – No, we can’t. -我们不能就这样公布 -不 不能
[1:33:25] Go and get me a blue folder. 去拿一个蓝色文件夹给我
[1:33:28] – Well, ok. Where from? – I don’t know. -好的 去哪儿拿 -不知道
[1:33:30] I’ve never been in a fucking stationery cupboard. 我从未去过该死的文具柜
[1:33:32] I do my shagging in five star hotels. 我他妈的可是身处五星级酒店
[1:33:34] Just take out all the conditionals. 把所有条款去掉
[1:33:36] Like, ”might” becomes… Instead of ”might have found”, ‘have found”. 把”可能”改成…用”可能已发现”代替 “已发现”
[1:33:45] Be audacious. Just re-write the whole damn thing. 大胆点 那该死的东西全部重写
[1:33:50] – Declarative sentences – That’s what I want. -宣告句 -那是我想要的
[1:33:53] – Take ’em all out. – Linton, come here. -把它们全删掉 -林顿 过来一下
[1:33:55] – What is it? – The intel your guys couldn’t find. -什么事 -你们的人无法找到的情报
[1:33:58] Yeah? 是什么
[1:34:03] I think that I am owed a massive, grovelling apology. 我想你们欠我一个郑重其事地道歉
[1:34:08] Congratulations, huh? 恭喜啊
[1:34:11] Maybe they’ll give you a knighthood. 也许他们会授予你勋爵身份
[1:34:14] A pleasure doing business with you. 跟你做交易真开心
[1:34:16] You know, I’ve come across a lot of psychos… 我曾遇见过很多神经病患者…
[1:34:19] But none as fucking boring as you. 但没有人像你一样无趣的
[1:34:22] I mean, you are a real, boring fuck. 你真他妈的是个无趣蛋
[1:34:25] – Sorry. I know you dislike swearing. – No, that’s all right. -对不起 我知道你不喜欢说脏话 -不 没关系
[1:34:29] So, I’ll sort that out. 那我重新说
[1:34:30] you are a boring f star-star cunt. 你是个无聊的star-star笨蛋(一首老歌 里面很多色情跟骂人的歌词)
[1:34:39] – Are we pretty much… – Everything as you requested. -我们是不是差不多… -一切都已准备就绪
[1:34:41] Fine. Ggood. Ah, welcome aboard, Liza. 好的 很好 欢迎加入 莱莎
[1:34:45] I will make this brief and to the point. 直奔主题吧
[1:34:48] We’re gonna go in, we’re going to state our case, 我们要参与 我们要阐明我方立场
[1:34:51] With new British intelligence 拥有从情报员德彪西那儿
[1:34:53] from source Debussy, 得来的新的英国情报
[1:34:55] We win the argument, we get the hell out. All right? 辩论胜利 我们走吧
[1:34:58] Resolution 2238 is passed. 2238决议通过
[1:35:03] – Yeah. – That’s that, then. -好了 -就这样了
[1:35:07] Jolly good. ”that’s that, then,” is your line for the ages, is it? 太好了 “就这样了”是你成熟的表现吗
[1:35:10] What? 什么
[1:35:13] Well, I remember, the day that war was declared, 我记得 宣告战争的那天
[1:35:15] I turned to the minister, and he said… 我求助于大臣 然后他说…
[1:35:18] ”that’s that, then. Anyone want a mint?” “就这样了 有人要吃薄荷糖吗”
[1:35:22] Piss off, Toby. 滚开 托比
[1:35:26] – How long before British troops…- Well done, Michael. -英国军队来之前要多久 -干得好 迈克尔
[1:35:29] You did a really, really, really good job. 你做得非常的…棒
[1:35:33] Oh, for fuck’s sake, don’t cry. 我操 别哭呀
[1:35:38] I e-mailed my resignation five minutes ago. 5分钟前我把辞职信发出去了
[1:35:41] And yours should come pretty soon, for the biggest media impact. 你的应该也快了 让媒体大吃一惊
[1:35:45] – I’ve been thinking. – Yeah? -我曾在想 -想什么
[1:35:48] This has been the hardest political decision of my career. 这是我职业生涯中最难的政治决定
[1:35:52] I’m not going to resign. 我不会辞职
[1:35:55] Huh! What the fuck, George? 我操 乔治
[1:35:58] Before the war, I was going to resign, 开战前 我本打算要辞职
[1:36:00] But now that there’s a war on… I can’t resign. 但现在就要开战了…我不能辞职
[1:36:04] You said that this was intolerable. 你说过这无法容忍
[1:36:06] you said we would go together. 你说过我们要共同进退的
[1:36:08] It is intolerable, but I’m going to have to tolerate it. 是无法容忍 但我必须要容忍
[1:36:11] And I still agree with myself on that. 还有我仍然赞同自己的观点
[1:36:14] But my loyalty is to the kids. I am a soldier. 但我忠诚于孩子 我是一名军人
[1:36:17] You’re not a soldier. 你不是军人
[1:36:20] – I’ve been a soldier my whole life. – Yeah? -我当了一辈子的军人 -是吗
[1:36:22] What do you mean, I’m not a soldier? I’m a soldier. 你什么意思啊 我不是军人吗 我是军人
[1:36:25] Look at the uniform.You think I’m one of the village people? 看我穿的制服 你以为我是乡下人吗
[1:36:28] When did you shoot a guy last? 你最后一次开枪打人是什么时候
[1:36:31] Oh, not shooting someone in 15 years means I’m not a soldier? 15年没开枪打人了就不是军人了吗
[1:36:34] You know, the army doesn’t make you drag some bloody corpse 军队不是每隔5年就要你拖着血淋淋的尸体
[1:36:37] Into the Pentagon every five years, to renew your ”soldier’s licence”. 进入五角大楼 去更新你的”军人执照”
[1:36:40] It’s unnecessary! And if you were a good general, you’d have some balls! 没必要 如果你是个好将军 你就该有种
[1:36:44] Look, shut up about my balls. My balls have been around. 闭嘴 别他妈说我有种没种 我可从来没怂过
[1:36:47] You’ve got no idea where my balls have been. 你根本不知道我的蛋蛋在哪儿
[1:36:50] I can talk about your balls all you want, 你想要的话我可以谈论你的蛋蛋
[1:36:52] cos I remember when… 因为我记得当…
[1:36:53] Oh, I fucked you once 20 years ago, and I never hear the end of it! 20年前跟你上过一次床 你就没完没了了
[1:36:56] Every time we’re together, I hear this shit. 每次我们在一起 就要提这鸟事
[1:36:59] I don’t even remember it! 我根本就不记得了
[1:37:00] Come on, Chad. We have to draft resignation announcements. 走吧 查德 我们得起草辞职宣告
[1:37:03] Actually, I think I might stay with the general, if that’s ok. 其实 如果可以的话 我想继续效力将军
[1:37:07] If he’s staying, I might stay with him, 如果他要留下 我可能要继续效力于他
[1:37:09] See what assistance I can furnish. 看还能帮上什么忙
[1:37:11] Ok…general Shrek and his faithful, talking donkey. 史莱克将军和他忠诚的部下谈论民主党
[1:37:14] – That was nice. – Ok, well done. -太好了 -干得好
[1:37:17] – What are you sticking around for? – Well, to let you know -你还留在这儿干吗 -要让你知道
[1:37:20] That I think you’ve got… 我认为你有…
[1:37:23] ..big balls… 好大的蛋蛋…
[1:37:25] – It’s like…two-thirds of the snowman. – Dear god. -就像…雪人的3分之2那么大 -亲爱的上帝啊
[1:37:31] – We did it, Bob, huh? – Yes, we did, sir. -我们做到了 鲍勃 -是的 我们做到了 先生
[1:37:33] There were a few moments where it got a little hairy. 些许片刻有点小惊险
[1:37:35] No, there weren’t. 没 没有
[1:37:40] No, no, no, Simon. No, no, listen. 别…西蒙 别…听着
[1:37:42] Hey, hey, hey. Look, look, look. No, no, no. 喂…听着…别…
[1:37:47] – You still don’t need to resign. – I do. -你仍不需要辞职 -我要辞职
[1:37:50] I’m resigning in an hour, 1小时内我会辞职
[1:37:52] And there’s nothing you can do about it now. And nothing. 你现在已经不能再做什么了 不能再做什么
[1:37:55] – Boss… – Yes? -头儿… -什么事
[1:37:58] Erm… it’s all over the BBC news websites. BBC新闻网都是这条新闻
[1:38:01] Partial collapse of the wall. Mrs Michaelson’s greenhouse. 部分墙倒塌 迈克尔逊太太的花房
[1:38:04] Obviously, a pane’s been smashed. 显然玻璃窗已经被打碎
[1:38:06] The BBC must have had a crew down there. BBC肯定已经派了一队人马去那儿了
[1:38:08] God, how ridiculous! 天哪 多么荒谬啊
[1:38:11] And that’s news? 那就是新闻?
[1:38:14] It’s not ridiculous. 并不荒谬
[1:38:16] It’s not ridiculous at all… you’re fired. 一点都不荒谬…你被炒了
[1:38:21] What? 什么
[1:38:23] – Over the wall – I mean, that’s just not tolerable. -因为那墙 -那令人无法忍受
[1:38:26] It’s a fucking wall, Malcolm. 马尔科姆 他妈的不就一堵墙嘛
[1:38:29] Look. Give me the paper. 把报纸给我
[1:38:31] The telegraph has a cartoon of you 电报上有个你的卡通形象
[1:38:33] teetering on the Great Wall of China, 站立在中国的万里长城之上
[1:38:35] Suggesting you are the only political 暗示你政治搞得一团糟
[1:38:37] fuck-up visible from space. 连火星人都看出来了
[1:38:39] Look at this. look at it. 看看这个…
[1:38:41] No-one could survive this. 无人能够忍受这个
[1:38:44] The PM’s very clear about this. You’re sacked, over the wall. 首相对此非常清楚 你被开除了 因那堵墙
[1:38:50] No. You-you-you haven’t even spoken to the prime minister. 不行 你…根本还没跟首相说过
[1:38:54] I-I-I have. 我…我有
[1:38:56] You fucking haven’t! I’ve been here in front of you. 你他妈的没有 睁眼说瞎话
[1:38:59] I have spoken to the pm. Whether it happened or not is irrelevant. 我跟首相讲过了 不管有没有已无关紧要
[1:39:02] It is true. 已成事实
[1:39:03] And he was very clear, you’ve got to go. 他非常清楚 你走吧
[1:39:12] If you think I’m going quietly, Malcolm… 马尔科姆 如果你认为我将静静离开
[1:39:17] ..you’ve… you’ve made a mistake. 你就大错特错了
[1:39:19] Well, if you want to try turn this into some anti-war protest, 如果你想试着把这个变成反战抗议
[1:39:22] Expect to hear your ”mountain of conflict” sound-bite everywhere. 期望到处听到你的”冲突之山”新闻
[1:39:26] From ring-tones to fucking… a dance mix on Youtube. 从手机铃声到他妈的…Youtube上的舞曲串烧
[1:39:30] And I will marshal all the media forces of darkness, 我会动用所有媒体力量
[1:39:36] To hound you to an assisted suicide. 把你骚扰到自杀为止
[1:39:39] Right-ho. Let’s just go and draft your… ”dear prime minster, 好了 我们去起草你的感谢信吧 “敬爱的首相”
[1:39:43] Just a quick note to say, ‘thanks for giving me the sack,”’ letter. 随便写一句”谢谢你开除我”
[1:39:49] Off we trot. 快走吧
[1:39:51] Come on, young Simon. 快点 年轻的西蒙
[1:40:04] Erm…General Miller…sorry. I know this is an awkward time to be… 米勒将军 对不起 我知道现在不合时宜…
[1:40:08] Go fuck yourself, Frodo. 一边凉快去 弗洛德
[1:40:12] You can fuck off yourself, then. 你可以操你自己了
[1:40:21] – Are you hanging, Chad? – Just…hanging. -在徘徊吗 查德 -晃悠而已…
[1:40:24] – Wanna play some Facebook chess? – Yes, Ma’am. -要玩Facebook国际象棋吗 -是的 夫人
[1:40:28] Just get away from the wall! What are you doing? 离墙远点 你在干吗
[1:40:30] I just want a photo near the wall. 我只是想拍一张墙的近照
[1:40:32] Yeah, you can go back another 12 inches. No, a bit further. 你退后12英尺再拍 不 再远点
[1:40:36] – There? – Stop there! -那儿吗 -就站那儿
[1:40:38] Check. 将军
[1:40:40] I haven’t touched it. 我没玩过
[1:40:42] I made a move for you, which is the best move possible, and it’s still… 我替你走了一步棋 可能是最佳一步棋 仍然…
[1:40:46] You might be secretary of state someday, young man. 某天你可能会成为国务卿 年轻人
[1:40:50] You… don’t say that if you don’t mean that. 如果你不是真心的就别那么说
[1:40:53] When, you know, all of this shit is over, maybe, you know… 当…所有这些该死的都结束 也许…
[1:40:58] You’re a woman… I’m not a woman. 你是个女人…但我不是
[1:41:04] You wanna have sex again? 想要再做爱吗
[1:41:07] Well, would it be such a terrible idea? 会是个如此可怕的想法吗
[1:41:10] -You know – One more. -你知道 -再来一次
[1:41:12] ”one more for the Gipper.” “去替基普赢一球”(里根主演的电影中的经典台词)
[1:41:14] Well, I don’t want to be accused of micro-managing, 我不想被指控微观处理
[1:41:17] But I cannot understand why ”I heart huckabees” 但我无法理解为什么《我爱哈克比》
[1:41:21] Is on a list of DVDs considered suitable for armed-forces entertainment. 会被认为适合海陆空三军的DVD娱乐清单上
[1:41:26] That self-indulgent crap is not suitable 那种自我纵容的垃圾
[1:41:29] for combat troops. 不适合战斗部队
[1:41:32] I’ve got a selection of the quotations here for you. 我这儿有一份报价可供你选择
[1:41:35] I mean, they’re all local building firms. Much of a muchness. 它们都是当地房屋公司 大致都一样
[1:41:39] You know, to sort out the boundary wall. 以墙体分界线分类
[1:41:41] But the… this septic tank… 但是…这个化粪池
[1:41:45] That is rearing its pooey head again. 真他妈不吉利啊
[1:41:48] I just got off the phone with Linton, who proceeded to bitch me out, 我刚跟那个要赶我下台的林顿通完电话
[1:41:52] For allowing ”I heart huckabees” on the troops’ dvd roster. 允许把《我爱哈克比》编入军队DVD名册
[1:41:56] Yeah. You know that phrase, 是的 你知道那句”我太老了
[1:41:58] ”I’m too old for this shit”? 不适合这玩意儿”吗
[1:42:00] Well, I’m too young for this shit. You know? 我他妈还太年轻了呢
[1:42:02] – Here’s the new minister. – Malcolm! -新上任的部长来了 -马尔科姆
[1:42:05] – There she is. – Ladies and gentlemen. -她来了 -先生们女士们
[1:42:07] – Look at you! – Thank you. Thank you. How touching. -看看你 -谢谢…太感人了
[1:42:10] – Minister, how are you doing? – Very well indeed. -部长 你好吗 -非常好
[1:42:13] – You’ve lost some weight. – Hello. Judy Molloy. -你瘦了 -你好 我叫朱迪·莫莉
[1:42:16] – Nice to meet you. this is Dan. – Danny. Dan. Special advisor. -很高兴见到你 这位是丹 -丹尼 丹 特别顾问
[1:42:20] – Danny Dan? – War seems to be going great guns. -丹尼·丹 -战争貌似进行的很顺利
[1:42:23] – Oh, very cheeky! Very cheeky. – Judy, have I got a desk out here? -真是冒失 -朱迪 还有别的桌子吗
[1:42:26] – Careful. There’s blood on the deck. – Er…yeah, sure. -当心 桌子上有血 -是的 当然
[1:42:29] You can use that one. 你可以用那张桌子
[1:42:30] How about this? You can’t get better than this. Very glamorous. 这间怎么样 没有比这间更好的了 很神气
[1:42:34] It’s a side-step from my previous job, but that’s fine. 避开我的上一份工作 但没事
[1:42:37] I think there’s a wee bit of brains there. 我想那儿有点才智
[1:42:39] It’s the only brains that he had, actually. 实际上 他就只有才智罢了
[1:42:41] Nice to meet you, Dan. Where did you go to school? 很高兴见到你 丹 你从哪儿毕业的
[1:42:44] – Erm…just a school in Jersey. – In Jersey? -泽西的一间学校 -在泽西?
[1:42:47] – Is that actually Britain? – Yeah. -实际上是在英国吗 -是的
[1:42:49] I’m sorry, but I’ve been standing here for 20 minutes… 对不起 但我已经在这儿站了20分钟了…
[1:45:35] Let’s see you. 瞧瞧你
[1:45:37] Look at the hair on this. 看这上面的头发
[1:45:38] Who let this woman out with fucking hair like this, 谁他妈的让这个乱发女人出来的
[1:45:42] On national television? 在国家频道吗
[1:45:44] You’d think she’s got her finger stuck in a fucking electric socket. 你会认为她他妈的被电击到了呢
[1:45:48] Unbelievable. 难以置信
2009年

文章导航

Previous Post: Soul Power(灵歌势力)[2008]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: Soul Surfer(灵魂冲浪)[2011]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

发表评论 取消回复

电子邮件地址不会被公开。 必填项已用*标注

分类目录

  • 104房间 (96)
  • 1900年 (1)
  • 1922年 (1)
  • 1925年 (1)
  • 1931年 (1)
  • 1934年 (1)
  • 1939年 (2)
  • 1941年 (1)
  • 1942年 (2)
  • 1943年 (2)
  • 1944年 (2)
  • 1946年 (1)
  • 1948年 (1)
  • 1952年 (1)
  • 1953年 (3)
  • 1954年 (5)
  • 1955年 (4)
  • 1956年 (3)
  • 1957年 (5)
  • 1958年 (2)
  • 1959年 (5)
  • 1960年 (2)
  • 1961年 (4)
  • 1962年 (2)
  • 1963年 (2)
  • 1964年 (4)
  • 1966年 (3)
  • 1967年 (3)
  • 1968年 (3)
  • 1969年 (5)
  • 1970年 (2)
  • 1971年 (4)
  • 1972年 (7)
  • 1973年 (5)
  • 1974年 (4)
  • 1975年 (7)
  • 1976年 (7)
  • 1977年 (6)
  • 1978年 (4)
  • 1979年 (7)
  • 1980年 (10)
  • 1981年 (5)
  • 1982年 (8)
  • 1983年 (6)
  • 1984年 (8)
  • 1985年 (8)
  • 1986年 (8)
  • 1987年 (18)
  • 1988年 (12)
  • 1989年 (14)
  • 1990年 (15)
  • 1991年 (11)
  • 1992年 (9)
  • 1993年 (18)
  • 1994年 (18)
  • 1995年 (26)
  • 1996年 (22)
  • 1997年 (30)
  • 1998年 (35)
  • 1999年 (42)
  • 2000年 (38)
  • 2001年 (41)
  • 2002年 (48)
  • 2003年 (60)
  • 2004年 (51)
  • 2005年 (67)
  • 2006年 (90)
  • 2007年 (133)
  • 2008年 (163)
  • 2009年 (229)
  • 2010年 (184)
  • 2011年 (170)
  • 2012年 (79)
  • 2013年 (78)
  • 2014年 (91)
  • 2015年 (73)
  • 2016年 (78)
  • 2017年 (87)
  • 2018年 (167)
  • 2019年 (321)
  • 2020年 (173)
  • 2021年 (32)
  • 2022年 (17)
  • 2023年 (10)
  • 2024年 (15)
  • 2037年 (1)
  • 24小时 (382)
  • barui (24)
  • X档案 (434)
  • 一切安好 (20)
  • 不死法医 (44)
  • 丑女贝蒂 (166)
  • 东城梦魇 (14)
  • 东邻西舍 (166)
  • 两周后就死 (12)
  • 中央公园 (10)
  • 中年失恋日记 (16)
  • 为人父母 (206)
  • 为全人类 (40)
  • 乐一通 (22)
  • 乐活姐妹-怪诞冒险 (16)
  • 了不起的麦瑟尔夫人 (86)
  • 亢奋 (16)
  • 人人都爱雷蒙德 (414)
  • 人类清除计划 (40)
  • 亿万 (81)
  • 众口难调 (68)
  • 伞学院 (40)
  • 传世 (13)
  • 传教士 (86)
  • 使女的故事 (110)
  • 侠探杰克 (16)
  • 侯斯顿 (10)
  • 保姆俱乐部 (36)
  • 假如… (18)
  • 假面真情 (40)
  • 傲骨之战 (120)
  • 傲骨贤妻 (312)
  • 僵尸逃生船 (12)
  • 兄弟连 (10)
  • 克拉丽丝 (13)
  • 克拉克森的农场 (24)
  • 公寓大楼里的谋杀案 (38)
  • 内裤队长 (39)
  • 再造淑女 (26)
  • 冥想正念指南 (16)
  • 凡妮莎海辛 (128)
  • 凯萨琳大帝 (20)
  • 初代吸血鬼 (184)
  • 初创玩家 (16)
  • 初来乍到 (232)
  • 别对我说谎 (96)
  • 副总统 (130)
  • 副警长 (13)
  • 办公室(美版) (364)
  • 功夫熊猫盖世传奇 (140)
  • 劳拉之谜 (76)
  • 十字剑 (10)
  • 单亲 (46)
  • 博斯 (60)
  • 卡特特工 (18)
  • 危机边缘 (200)
  • 双城之战 (9)
  • 反恐特警组 (226)
  • 发展受阻 (84)
  • 古战场传奇 (166)
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝 (4)
  • 合伙人之路 (20)
  • 吉尔莫女孩 (170)
  • 同志亦凡人 (166)
  • 名姝 (48)
  • 吸血鬼日记 (342)
  • 周一清晨 (20)
  • 命运航班 (124)
  • 咱们裸熊 (258)
  • 哈哈大校 (12)
  • 哥谭 (198)
  • 善地 (100)
  • 嗜血法医 (192)
  • 嗜血法医·杀魔新生 (20)
  • 囧男窘事 (60)
  • 困兽 (72)
  • 国务卿女士 (240)
  • 国土安全 (192)
  • 圣经故事 (20)
  • 地球百子 (200)
  • 坏法官 (13)
  • 坏老师 (13)
  • 基本演绎法 (153)
  • 堕落街传奇 (50)
  • 处女情缘 (200)
  • 复仇 (176)
  • 复生 (18)
  • 外星也难民 (32)
  • 外星居民 (20)
  • 夜班医生 (90)
  • 大城小妞 (50)
  • 大学生费莉希蒂 (84)
  • 大政治家 (30)
  • 大神偷卡门 (9)
  • 大西洋帝国 (56)
  • 天使在美国 (6)
  • 天堂镇警局 (20)
  • 天才 (56)
  • 天生不配 (20)
  • 天蝎 (184)
  • 天黑请回家 (40)
  • 太平洋战争 (20)
  • 太空堡垒卡拉狄加 (144)
  • 太空部队 (20)
  • 太阳召唤 (16)
  • 奥利不见了 (8)
  • 女大当自强 (28)
  • 女子监狱 (178)
  • 女孩成长记 (144)
  • 女王的棋局 (14)
  • 奶爸当家 (34)
  • 好兆头 (24)
  • 好想做一次 (80)
  • 好汉两个半 (520)
  • 好运查理 (196)
  • 如果还有明天 (80)
  • 如此一家人 (208)
  • 妙女神探 (210)
  • 妙贼警探 (162)
  • 姿态 (50)
  • 娃娃脸 (20)
  • 婚外情事 (106)
  • 婚姻生活 (10)
  • 宇宙小子 (290)
  • 宋飞传 (342)
  • 完美和声 (26)
  • 实习医生格蕾 (830)
  • 实习医生风云 (364)
  • 家庭经济学 (14)
  • 家有喜旺 (176)
  • 小公主苏菲亚 (220)
  • 小小安妮 (27)
  • 小小小小的火 (16)
  • 小谎大事 (14)
  • 小镇疑云·美版 (20)
  • 少女卧底 (148)
  • 少年谢尔顿 (272)
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯 (8)
  • 少狼 (200)
  • 尖叫女王 (44)
  • 尼基塔 (146)
  • 布里奇顿 (16)
  • 希尔达 (52)
  • 年轻的教宗 (20)
  • 幸福谷 (36)
  • 幻灭 (20)
  • 广告狂人 (180)
  • 应召女友 (74)
  • 废柴联盟 (110)
  • 废柴舅舅 (38)
  • 庭审专家 (166)
  • 康斯坦丁 (13)
  • 开心汉堡店 (190)
  • 异星灾变 (20)
  • 弗莱彻夫人 (14)
  • 归途 (34)
  • 律师本色 (330)
  • 律政潜规则 (12)
  • 德古拉 (3)
  • 德里女孩 (19)
  • 心灵猎人 (38)
  • 忍者神龟 (230)
  • 怀孕 (22)
  • 怒呛人生 (10)
  • 性·生活 (16)
  • 性爱自修室 (48)
  • 怪奇物语 (68)
  • 怪物乐园 (16)
  • 怪诞小镇 (80)
  • 恋爱挑战书 (8)
  • 惊异传奇 (5)
  • 惊悚50州 (24)
  • 惩罚者 (52)
  • 意乱情迷 (22)
  • 成瘾剂量 (8)
  • 成长不容易 (94)
  • 我为喜剧狂 (135)
  • 我们这一天 (212)
  • 我变美的那夏天 (14)
  • 我爱上的人是奇葩 (124)
  • 我知道这是真的 (12)
  • 战争与和平 (12)
  • 找寻自我 (70)
  • 投行风云 (32)
  • 拉字至上Q世代 (16)
  • 摩斯探长前传 (33)
  • 摩登家庭 (498)
  • 摩登情爱 (32)
  • 政坛野兽 (8)
  • 政局边缘 (20)
  • 教师情事 (10)
  • 敢不敢挑战我 (10)
  • 斯嘉丽小姐和公爵 (12)
  • 斯巴达克斯 (78)
  • 新成长的烦恼 (65)
  • 新生六居客 (60)
  • 新百战天龙 (182)
  • 新贵 (40)
  • 新闻编辑室 (50)
  • 无所作为 (12)
  • 无耻之徒 (268)
  • 日常谜团 (10)
  • 早间新闻 (54)
  • 时空守卫 (32)
  • 旺达幻视 (18)
  • 明日传奇 (87)
  • 星期三 (16)
  • 星际之门SG-1 (422)
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯 (99)
  • 星际之门宇宙 (80)
  • 星际之门起源 (20)
  • 星际迷航:发现号 (84)
  • 星际迷航·皮卡德 (20)
  • 春心荡漾 (104)
  • 暗中 (52)
  • 更美好的事 (42)
  • 曼哈顿计划 (46)
  • 曼达洛人 (48)
  • 最危险的游戏 (30)
  • 最后一个男人 (132)
  • 最后生还者 (18)
  • 月光骑士 (12)
  • 未了之事 (16)
  • 未分类 (1)
  • 末日孤舰 (112)
  • 末日巡逻队 (24)
  • 末日逼近 (18)
  • 朱庇特传奇 (16)
  • 杀手信徒 (90)
  • 杀无赦 (6)
  • 杀死比尔 (64)
  • 权力的游戏 (146)
  • 杰克·莱恩 (16)
  • 杰米私房菜 (52)
  • 极品基老伴 (26)
  • 极品老妈 (340)
  • 林肯律师 (20)
  • 柏林谍影 (10)
  • 柯明斯基理论 (44)
  • 柯明斯基理论 (16)
  • 树墩镇侦探 (36)
  • 格林 (246)
  • 格蕾丝与弗兰基 (188)
  • 梅尔罗斯 (10)
  • 欢乐一家亲 (516)
  • 欢迎来到瑞典 (28)
  • 欲望女大生 (36)
  • 欲望都市 (188)
  • 歌舞青春:音乐剧 (20)
  • 正常人 (24)
  • 歪星撞地球 (278)
  • 死亡医师 (7)
  • 毒枭 (40)
  • 比弗利娇妻 (69)
  • 汉尼拔 (78)
  • 沉默天使 (46)
  • 沙娜拉传奇 (40)
  • 河谷镇 (172)
  • 法官大人 (20)
  • 波士顿法律 (100)
  • 洛基 (24)
  • 浪子神探 (54)
  • 海豹突击队 (202)
  • 深入恶谷 (64)
  • 深入黑暗 (24)
  • 潘多拉 (46)
  • 潘尼沃斯 (40)
  • 火线 (120)
  • 火线警告 (106)
  • 火车大劫案 (4)
  • 灵书妙探 (173)
  • 灵媒缉凶 (256)
  • 灵魂伴侣 (12)
  • 熊家餐馆 (36)
  • 燃情克利夫兰 (254)
  • 爱、死亡、机器人 (68)
  • 犯罪心理 (331)
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯 (340)
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇 (198)
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密 (227)
  • 狂欢命案 (8)
  • 狄金森 (10)
  • 狗狗博客 (69)
  • 猎魔人 (48)
  • 猎鹰与冬兵 (12)
  • 瑞克和莫蒂 (142)
  • 甜木兰 (38)
  • 生活 (6)
  • 生活大爆炸 (275)
  • 疑犯追踪 (206)
  • 疯人疯语 (44)
  • 疯城记 (26)
  • 疯子 (20)
  • 疼痛难免 (14)
  • 疾速争胜 (100)
  • 白宫风云 (308)
  • 百年乡情 (24)
  • 皮囊 (122)
  • 皮尔逊 (20)
  • 真探 (48)
  • 真爱如血 (160)
  • 真相探寻者 (16)
  • 眼见为虚 (13)
  • 睡魔 (18)
  • 破产姐妹 (136)
  • 破发点大满贯之路 (5)
  • 破釜沉舟 (26)
  • 硅谷 (104)
  • 碎片人生 (16)
  • 神探阿蒙 (248)
  • 神烦警探 (152)
  • 神盾局特工 (272)
  • 离家童盟 (66)
  • 科拉传奇 (104)
  • 空乘危机 (16)
  • 窈窕淑女 (40)
  • 童话镇 (306)
  • 粉雄救兵 (86)
  • 紧急呼救 (190)
  • 紧急呼救孤星 (54)
  • 红粉联盟 (8)
  • 约翰·威尔逊的十万个怎么做 (12)
  • 纸牌屋 (146)
  • 绊脚石 (20)
  • 绝命律师 (63)
  • 绝命毒师 (62)
  • 绝望写手 (54)
  • 绝望的主妇 (180)
  • 继承之战 (78)
  • 绯闻女孩 (242)
  • 维京传奇 (158)
  • 绿箭侠 (169)
  • 罗马 (44)
  • 罪夜之奔 (16)
  • 罪恶黑名单 (216)
  • 罪案终结 (214)
  • 罪犯联盟 (12)
  • 美国众神 (16)
  • 美国夫人 (18)
  • 美国恐怖故事 (128)
  • 美国罪案故事 (29)
  • 美国谍梦 (150)
  • 美女上错身 (76)
  • 美少女的谎言 (320)
  • 美式主妇 (103)
  • 美眉校探 (144)
  • 羞耻 (64)
  • 老友记 (468)
  • 老爸有招 (138)
  • 老爸老妈浪漫史 (408)
  • 肯尼迪家族 (16)
  • 脆莓公园 (36)
  • 致命女人 (40)
  • 致命诱惑 (38)
  • 致命陷阱 (11)
  • 良医 (230)
  • 艾米丽在巴黎 (30)
  • 芝加哥急救 (103)
  • 芝加哥烈焰 (182)
  • 芝加哥警署 (208)
  • 英文系主任 (12)
  • 茶杯头大冒险 (22)
  • 荒野 (20)
  • 菜鸟老警 (100)
  • 萨达姆家族 (8)
  • 蓝皮书计划 (40)
  • 虚构安娜 (18)
  • 蛇蝎女佣 (49)
  • 血族 (92)
  • 行尸走肉 (322)
  • 街灯亮起时 (20)
  • 西部世界 (72)
  • 记忆神探 (122)
  • 设计人生 (36)
  • 识骨寻踪 (484)
  • 谍网 (114)
  • 谜湖之巅 (26)
  • 豪斯医生 (354)
  • 贴身保镖 (6)
  • 超感猎杀 (48)
  • 超感警探 (298)
  • 超级少女 (216)
  • 越狱 (176)
  • 路德灵异侦探社 (16)
  • 路西法 (166)
  • 轮回派对 (16)
  • 辍学生 (16)
  • 达芬奇的恶魔 (28)
  • 这是罪 (10)
  • 迷失 (119)
  • 迷失太空 (40)
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉 (7)
  • 逍遥法外 (180)
  • 逗我玩 (38)
  • 逝者之证 (42)
  • 邪恶力量 (654)
  • 郊狼 (6)
  • 金牌律师 (12)
  • 金色年代 (346)
  • 金装律师 (264)
  • 铁证悬案 (156)
  • 镀金时代 (34)
  • 闪电侠 (368)
  • 降世神通 (116)
  • 随性所欲 (44)
  • 雪国列车 (20)
  • 零异频道 (24)
  • 非凡公主希瑞 (40)
  • 面包与爱情 (18)
  • 韦恩 (20)
  • 风中的女王 (156)
  • 飞天大盗 (96)
  • 马尔科姆的一家 (300)
  • 马男波杰克 (76)
  • 鬼入侵 (20)
  • 鬼屋欢乐送 (40)
  • 魔戒:力量之戒 (16)
  • 鲍勃心动 (38)
  • 鳕鱼角 (16)
  • 麻木不仁 (30)
  • 黄石 (94)
  • 黑吃黑 (38)
  • 黑客军团 (90)
  • 黑帆 (38)
  • 黑暗救赎 (3)
  • 黑暗物质 (30)
  • 黑松镇 (40)
  • 黑色乌托邦 (12)
  • 黑色星期一 (27)
  • 黑色童话 (20)
  • 黑袍纠察队 (60)
  • 黑道家族 (172)
  • 黑钱胜地 (88)
  • 龙之家族 (20)
{"status":false,"code":5000,"msg":"失败"}

Copyright © 2025 电影台词-单词统计.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme 京ICP备20011164号