时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | I got a year to live,sam. | 我只剩一年可活了 Sam |
[00:01] | I’d like to make the most of it. | 我不想浪费时间 |
[00:03] | So what do you say we kill some evil sons of bitches and we raise a little hell? | 我们杀了那些混帐鬼怪 然后随一切去见鬼如何? 之后 |
[00:07] | THEN | |
[00:09] | You didn’t tell dean?Tell me what? | – 你没告诉Dean? – 告诉我什么? |
[00:10] | There’s a big new up-and-comer. | 来了个狠角色 |
[00:12] | Her name is lilith. | 她叫Lilith |
[00:13] | She really,really wants sam’s intestines on a stick. | 她十分十分想置Sam于死地 |
[00:16] | Let dean out of his deal right now. | 马上撤消Dean的契约 |
[00:18] | I’m just a saleswoman. | 我只是个跑腿儿的 |
[00:19] | I got a boss like everybody. | 上面还有更大的官儿 |
[00:20] | Who holds the contract? | 契约在谁手里? |
[00:22] | I can’t tell you. | 我不能说 |
[00:25] | Bela talbot’s her real name. | 她的真名叫Bela Talbot |
[00:27] | The colt. | Colt枪 |
[00:28] | Bela stole the colt. | Bela偷了Colt枪 |
[00:29] | I want it back,bela. | 把它交回来 Bela |
[00:30] | Your little pistol,you mean? | 你是说你的小手枪? |
[00:32] | Sorry. | 对不住了 |
[00:32] | You understand how many people are gonna die if you do this? | 你知道你这样做会害死多少人吗? |
[00:35] | What exactly is it that you think I plan to do with it? | 你觉得我打算怎么处理它? |
[00:37] | Take the only weapon we have against an army of demons and sell it to the highest bidder. | 偷了我们唯一能与魔鬼对抗的武器 然后卖给出价最高的买家 |
[00:41] | You know nothing about me. | 你一点儿都不了解我 |
[00:43] | – Pack your crap. – Why? | – 收拾东西 – 干什么? |
[00:44] | Where are we going? | 我们去哪儿? |
[00:45] | We’re gonna go hunt the bitch down. | 我们去抓那个贱人 |
[00:46] | I don’t want to go to hell. | 我不想下地狱 |
[00:47] | We’ll find a way to save you. | 会有办法救你的 |
[00:48] | I’m scared,sam. | Sam 我害怕 |
[00:49] | I’m really scared. | 我从心底害怕 |
[00:51] | And the only person that can get me out of this thing is me. | 只有我自己才能救我自己 |
[00:54] | And me. | 还有我 |
[00:56] | NOW | 现在 宾夕法尼亚州 伊利市 |
[01:04] | Up for a drink? | 想去喝点儿什么吗? |
[01:05] | No,I can’T. | 算啦 不去了 |
[01:06] | I got to be up at the crack of dawn. | 天蒙蒙亮我就得起 |
[01:07] | Duty calls. | 有活儿要干 |
[01:09] | Boob job? | 隆胸手术? |
[01:10] | I wish. | 我巴不得呢 |
[01:11] | Nah,some crabby old broad wants the works. | 不是啦 几个老女人要来拉皮 |
[01:14] | I need a forklift to get it all back up. | 想拉平那些皱纹得动用吊车 |
[01:16] | All that work to have,what, 15 minutes off their faces? | 所有的这一切 也就能让她们倒退15分钟的青春 |
[01:18] | Staying young is a brutal business. | 保持年轻是项残酷的投资 |
[01:58] | Hey! | 嘿! |
[02:00] | Help! | 救命! |
[02:02] | Help! | 救命! |
[02:03] | Help! | 救命! |
[02:04] | Help! | 救命! |
[02:05] | Let me out of here! | 让我出去! |
[02:08] | Help! | 救命! |
[02:21] | Sir? | 先生? |
[02:22] | Please. | 拜托 |
[02:24] | It’s okay,sir. | 没事的 先生 |
[02:25] | Let me see what happened. | 让我看看怎么了 |
[02:28] | Don’t you worry. | 别担心 |
[02:29] | There’s nothing I haven’t seen. | 我什么没见过啊 |
[02:31] | No.No.No. | 不 不 不 |
[02:47] | Supernatural Season3 Episode15 | |
[02:50] | – Stop! – You ready to talk? | – 快停下! – 你打算招了吗? |
[02:56] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[02:57] | I don’t know anything! | 我一无所知 |
[02:59] | Oh,you hear that,sam? | Sam 你听见了吗? |
[03:00] | He doesn’t know anything. | 他一无所知 |
[03:01] | Yeah,I heard. | 听见了 |
[03:02] | I’m telling you the truth. | 我是在说实话 |
[03:04] | Oh,you are? | 你是吗? |
[03:05] | My god,then I owe you an apology. | 老天 我应该向你道歉 |
[03:07] | Allow me to make it up to you. | 请允许我弥补一下吧 |
[03:17] | I’m gonna ask you one last time … who holds my contract? | 我再问你最后一遍 谁握着我的契约? |
[03:33] | Your mother. | 你老妈 |
[03:37] | Yeah,she,uh,showed it to me right before I bent her over. | 我上她之前她给我看了 |
[03:44] | – I want a name or else … – or what,hmm? | – 告诉我名字 要么我就… – 要么什么 嗯? |
[03:50] | You’re gonna squirt your holy water in both ends? | 你要用圣水给我冲凉吗? |
[03:53] | Please. | 来吧 |
[03:54] | Brother,that’s like a fleabite compared to what’s coming to me if I tell you jack. | 这跟我泄密后的下场比就像是挠痒痒 |
[04:01] | Do what you want. | 随你处置 |
[04:03] | The only thing I’m scared of is the demon holding your ticket. | 我唯一怕的 只有那个掌握着你生死的魔鬼 |
[04:17] | Exorcizamus te. | |
[04:20] | Omnis immundus spiritus. | |
[04:22] | How does that feel?Does that feel good? | 感觉如何? 舒服吧? |
[04:25] | Go ahead. | 接着来 |
[04:28] | Send me back to hell. | 送我回地狱吧 |
[04:31] | ’cause when you get there, I’ll be waiting for you. | 我会在那儿等着你的 |
[04:34] | with a few pals who are dying for a nice little meet and greet with dean winchester. | 还有一群渴望尝你一口的疯狂粉丝 |
[04:41] | Should I? | 我还要继续吗? |
[04:43] | Stick him someplace he can’t hurt anyone else. | 让他永世不得翻身 “永生秘方” |
[04:45] | Omnis incursio infernalis adversarii,omnis legio. | |
[04:48] | Omnis incursio infernalis adversarii. | |
[04:52] | omnis legio,omnis congregatio. | |
[04:55] | et secta diabolica. | |
[04:59] | You ran the prints twice? | 指纹你核对了两次? |
[05:00] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗? |
[05:04] | Okay. | 好的 |
[05:05] | Yeah,just chalk it up to lab error. | 是啊 就当实验室搞错了 |
[05:08] | Don’t I know it. | 我怎么知道 |
[05:09] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[05:10] | Thanks.Yeah,I’ll tell the lieutenant. | 谢谢 我会转告队长的 |
[05:12] | Bury the body? | 尸体埋了? |
[05:14] | Yeah.Poor schmuck. | 埋了 可怜的家伙 |
[05:15] | Looks like these demons ride ’em hard just for kicks. | 看起来这些魔鬼 把人弄成这样只是为了好玩 |
[05:22] | What was the phone call about? | 电话里说什么? |
[05:23] | Remember that thing in the paper yesterday? | 还记得昨天报纸上的新闻吗? |
[05:25] | “Stripper suffocates dude with thighs”? | “一专用大腿闷死男性的脱衣舞娘”? |
[05:28] | The other thing. | 另一条 |
[05:29] | Right,the guy that walks into the E.R. | 想起来了 一个家伙走进急诊室以后 |
[05:31] | And kneels over dead. | 倒地身亡 |
[05:32] | His stomach’s ripped out. | 胃整个被挖了出来 |
[05:33] | His liver,actually. | 其实是他的肝 |
[05:34] | Anyways,I just found out something pretty damn interesting. | 不管怎样 我找到了一些非常有趣的东西 |
[05:36] | What? | 什么? |
[05:37] | The dead body covered in bloody fingerprints … not the victim’S. | 尸体上布满了血指印 但不是受害者的 |
[05:41] | Okay,great.My man dave caruso will be stoked to hear it. | 好极了 CSI的同事们听到定会激动的 |
[05:44] | Those fingerprints match a guy who died in 1981. | 那些指纹跟一个死于1981年的人相吻合 |
[05:49] | Really? | 真的? |
[05:51] | So,what are we talking? | 我们这是遇到什么了? |
[05:52] | Uh,walking dead? | 活死人? |
[05:53] | Walking,killing dead? | 活死人杀人狂? |
[05:55] | Maybe. | 可能吧 |
[05:56] | Zombies do like the other other white meat. | 僵尸对鲜肉可是很狂热的 |
[06:02] | Speaking of,what do you care about zombies? | 说起来 你怎么突然对僵尸感兴趣了? |
[06:04] | What do you mean? | 你什么意思? |
[06:05] | Well,you’ve been on soul-saving detail for months now. | 几个月来你一直专注于拯救我的灵魂 |
[06:06] | And we’re three weeks out, and all of a sudden, | 现在只剩3周了 怎么突然一下子 |
[06:08] | you’re interested in some hot zombie action? | 爱上了僵尸案件? |
[06:10] | Hey,man,you’re the one who’s been all gung ho to hunt. | 得了 老兄 你才是那个到处做好事不留名的人 |
[06:12] | I just thought I’d be doing you a favor. | 我只是给你搭把手罢了 |
[06:14] | Hey,no,no,no,no,no. | 等等 不对 不对 |
[06:15] | I didn’t say I didn’t want to do it,okay. | 我没说我不想接这个案子 |
[06:16] | I mean,obviously,I want to hunt some zombies. | 很明显 我想抓俩僵尸玩玩 |
[06:19] | Okay,fine,whatever. | 好好 随你怎么说 |
[06:27] | Yeah,the rest of the body was intact. | 尸体的其余部位都完好无损 |
[06:31] | The liver was the only organ missing. | 只有肝脏不见了 |
[06:33] | Now,where the liver was ripped out, did you happen to notice any teeth marks? | 在肝脏被取出的地方有没有什么齿痕? |
[06:38] | Can I see your badges? | 能出示下你们的证件吗? |
[06:40] | Of course,sure. | 当然可以 |
[06:45] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[06:46] | So you’re cops and morons. | 你们是条子和弱智喽 |
[06:47] | Excuse me?No,no.We’re very smart. | 你说什么? 才不是呢 我们聪明着呢 |
[06:49] | The liver was not ripped out. | 肝脏不是被扯出来的 |
[06:58] | It was removed … surgically … | 是被移除的 非常专业 |
[07:02] | by someone who knew their way around a scalpel. | 是对解剖学十分了解的人做的 |
[07:07] | Didn’t you read my report? | 你们有没有看过我的报告? |
[07:09] | Of course we did. | 我们当然看了 |
[07:10] | Oh,it was riveting. | 引人入胜 |
[07:12] | It was a real page-turner,st delightful. | 真让人爱不释手 好看极了 |
[07:15] | You done? | 说完了没? |
[07:16] | – I think so. – Please go away. | – 说完了 – 请你们离开 |
[07:18] | – Okay. – Sure. | – 好的 – 当然 |
[07:25] | – What? – Nothing. | – 怎么了? – 没什么 |
[07:28] | So,that kind of punches a hole in our zombie theory, | 这就让我们的僵尸理论出现了一个漏洞 |
[07:30] | huh,that scalpel thing? | 解剖学? |
[07:31] | Yeah,zombie with skills. | 技艺精湛的僵尸啊 |
[07:32] | “Dr.Quinn,medicine zombie.” | “僵尸大夫” 哈 |
[07:35] | Maybe we’re on the wrong track,dean, looking for hacked-up corpses. | Dean 也许我们错了 我们要查的不是死人 |
[07:38] | What should we be looking for? | 那我们应该查什么? |
[07:40] | Survivors. | 幸存者 |
[07:41] | This isn’t zombie lunch. | 这不是僵尸作乱 |
[07:42] | This is organ theft. | 这是走私器官 |
[07:44] | I told the cops all of this yesterday. | 昨天我已经跟警察讲过了 |
[07:47] | I don’t want to talk about it anymore. | 不想再重复了 |
[07:49] | It’s just a couple of questions,sir. | 只问几个问题 先生 |
[07:51] | Hey,man. | 老兄 |
[07:52] | I just got my kidney stolen. | 我的肾被偷了 |
[07:55] | I’m tired. | 很累了 |
[07:56] | We’ll be out of here quick. | 我们会尽快的 |
[07:58] | Don’t you want to get the guy? | 你难道不想抓住那个人吗? |
[07:59] | Will it get me back my kidney? | 那能让我的肾回来吗? |
[08:02] | Sir,what’s the last thing you remember? | 先生 你能想起的最后一件事是什么? |
[08:05] | Feeding my meter. | 我正在给车加油 |
[08:08] | Jumped from behind. | 有人从后面把我扑倒了 |
[08:09] | and then I wake up strapped to a table. | 等我醒来时 就发现自己被绑在桌子上 |
[08:13] | And then the worst pain you could possibly imagine,only worse. | 紧接着就是你根本想象不到的疼痛 |
[08:19] | And then I black out again … thank god. | 然后我又昏过去了 感谢上帝 |
[08:22] | And then I wake up screaming in some no-tell motel in a bathtub full of ice. | 再醒来时 就在家不知名的汽车旅馆里 躺在盛满冰块的浴缸里尖叫了 |
[08:29] | Do you remember anything about the surgery … | 你还记不记得手术的过程 |
[08:31] | you know,what the guy looked like, any details about the room? | 比如 那人长什么样? 那个房间什么样? |
[08:34] | Let me think about that. | 让我想想 |
[08:36] | Yeah. | 对了 |
[08:38] | one thing is coming back to me. | 想起来了 |
[08:40] | You know what I remember? | 你知道我还记得什么吗? |
[08:41] | Getting my kidney cut out of my body! | 他活生生地把我的肾从身体里切走了! |
[08:51] | – So,I got a theory. – Yeah? | – 我有个想法 – 说说? |
[08:53] | Yeah,I talked to mr.Giggle’s doctor. | 我跟Giggle先生的医生谈了谈 |
[08:54] | Turns out his incisions were sewn up with silk. | 发现他的伤口是用丝缝合的 |
[08:57] | That’s weird. | 听起来怪怪的 |
[08:58] | Yeah,nowadays it is, | 是啊 这在现代的确很怪 |
[08:59] | but silk used to be the suture of choice back in the early 19th century. | 但是在19世纪早期 丝还真的是手术缝合线的首选 |
[09:03] | It was really problematic. | 其实问题重重 |
[09:04] | Patients would get massive infections. | 这导致病人的伤口很容易感染 |
[09:06] | The death rate was insane. | 死亡率极高 |
[09:08] | Good times. | 多好的时代 |
[09:09] | Right,so doctors, | 因此那些医生们 |
[09:10] | they had to do whatever they could to keep infections from spreading. | 会动用一切办法阻止感染的蔓延 |
[09:13] | One way was maggots. | 其中一种方法就是用蛆 |
[09:14] | Dude,I’m eating. | 喂 我在吃东西 |
[09:15] | It actually kind of worked because maggots … | 其实用蛆还挺管用的 |
[09:16] | they eat bad tissue, and they leave good tissue. | 它们只吃坏掉的组织 留下好的 |
[09:19] | And get this … when they found our guy, | 当受害者被发现时 |
[09:20] | his body cavity was stuffed full of maggots. | 他的伤口处爬得满满的都是蛆 |
[09:23] | Dude,I’m eating. | 喂 我在吃东西 |
[09:24] | All right,let me get this straight. | 好吧 我来总结一下 |
[09:27] | So,people are getting ganked, | 人们受到袭击 |
[09:28] | – right? – Yeah. | – 对吧? – 对 |
[09:28] | A little “antiques roadshow” surgery,some organ theft. | 被施了”复古”手术 接着器官失踪 |
[09:31] | But why does this all sound familiar? | 为什么这些听着这么耳熟? |
[09:33] | Because you heard it before … when you were a kid. | 因为你小时侯听过的 |
[09:35] | from dad. | 是爸爸讲的 |
[09:40] | Doc benton … real-life doctor, lived in new hampshire. | 现实中还真有位Benton医生 住在新罕布什尔 |
[09:42] | Brilliant and obsessed with alchemy, especially how to live forever. | 他精通并着迷于炼金术 尤甚掌握长生不老的秘诀 |
[09:48] | So,in 1816,doc abandons his practice and … | 在1816年 医生放弃了医学研究… |
[09:50] | right,yeah,nobody hears from him for like 20 years, | 是的 之后的20年里他销声匿迹 |
[09:52] | and all of sudden, people start showing up dead. | 可突然间不断的有人死去 |
[09:54] | Dead or missing an organ or a hand or some other kind of part. | 不是死掉 就是器官失踪 要么就是少只手或者身体的其他部位 |
[09:57] | ‘Cause whatever he was doing was actually working. | 他所做的事真的奏效了 |
[09:59] | He just kept on ticking. | 他在不断的替换 |
[10:00] | Parts would wear out,he’d replace them. | 如果有坏掉的部分 就得找来新鲜的替代 |
[10:02] | But I thought dad hunted him down and took his heart out. | 我记得爸爸抓住他了 并且把他的心给挖出来了 |
[10:05] | Yeah,I guess the doc must have plugged in a new one. | 我猜医生一定给自己移植了个新的 |
[10:09] | All right,where’s he doing the deed? | 那么 他在哪儿经营他的行当呢? |
[10:11] | According to this,benton’s picky about where he sets up his lab. | 根据记载 Benton对于在什么地方 建立他的实验室是有讲究的 |
[10:13] | He likes dense forest with access to a river or stream | 首选是在树林深处 并且还要毗邻溪流 |
[10:17] | – or some kind of freshwater. – Why? | – 或者是有活水的地方 – 为什么? |
[10:19] | Because that’s where he likes to dump the bile and intestines and fecal matter. | 因为他喜欢把体液啊 肠子啊 残渣啊 丢在这种地方 |
[10:26] | Lost your appetite yet? | 你还有胃口吗? |
[10:31] | Oh,baby,I can’t stay mad at you. | 亲爱的汉堡 我可不会把火发泄在你身上 |
[12:46] | These are all old hunting cabins. | 这些都是老式的猎人小木屋 |
[12:47] | They’ve mostly been abandoned for years. | 已经被遗弃很多年了 |
[12:49] | What the hell are we waiting for? | 我们到底在等什么? |
[13:00] | – Bobby. – Hey. | – 嘿 |
[13:01] | Think I finally got a bead on bela. | 我终于抓住Bela的小辫子了 |
[13:03] | I’m listening. | 你说 |
[13:05] | Rufus turner. | |
[13:06] | Is that,like,a cleveland steamer? | 听起来像性交易词语 |
[13:08] | He’s a hunter,or used to be. | 他是个猎手 过去是的 |
[13:10] | And now? | 现在呢? |
[13:11] | Hermit,mostly. | 差不多成了个隐士 |
[13:12] | Does a little selling on the side. | 偶尔做点小生意 |
[13:13] | Anyway,I put the word out on bela months ago. | 几个月前我四处打探Bela的消息 |
[13:17] | He just called. | 结果他打来了电话 |
[13:18] | Said a woman got in touch, wanted to buy some things. | 说有个女人联络他想要买些东西 |
[13:21] | And he thinks it’s bela? | 他认为那人是Bela? |
[13:22] | British accent, went by the name mina chandler. | 说话带英国口音 自称Mina Chandler |
[13:25] | She’s used that before. | 她以前用过那个名字 |
[13:27] | Well,that’s kind of a sloppy move,isn’t it … | 这回她可要傻眼了 是不是 |
[13:29] | getting in contact with one of your old friends? | 撞到你老朋友的枪口上了? |
[13:30] | Friend? | 朋友? |
[13:31] | Haven’t laid eyes on him in 15 years. | 有15年没跟他打过交道了 |
[13:34] | He’s not the christmas-card type. | 他可不是什么善主儿 |
[13:36] | I doubt she knows I know him. | 我怀疑她知道我认识他 |
[13:38] | Canaan,vermont. | 在佛蒙特的伽南 |
[13:40] | Thanks,bobby.We’re on our way. | 谢了Bobby 我们这就过去 |
[13:41] | One other thing … take a bottle of johnnie walker blue. | 别忘了 带一瓶极品蓝牌威士忌去 |
[13:45] | Okay. | 好的 |
[13:47] | Come on,we’re going after bela. | 走吧 我们就要抓Bela |
[13:48] | What?Whoa,whoa,whoa,hold on a second. | 什么? 等一下 |
[13:50] | Come on,get your stuff.Clock’s ticking. | 快点 收拾东西 时间紧迫 |
[13:51] | I-I think we should stay here and finish the case. | 我 我认为我们应该留下破案 |
[13:54] | Are you insane? | 你脑残了? |
[13:55] | Dean,there’s no way she still has the colt. | Dean Colt枪不可能还在她手里 |
[13:57] | That was months ago. | 那已经是几个月前的事了 |
[13:57] | She probably sold it the second she got it. | 她大概一拿到枪就转手把它卖了 |
[14:01] | Then I’ll kill her … win-win. | 那我就杀了她 绝对双赢 |
[14:01] | – Dean … – sam,we’re going. | – Sam 我们必须去 |
[14:04] | No. | 我不去 |
[14:05] | Why the hell not? | 干嘛不去? |
[14:06] | Dean,this … this here,now … this is what’s gonna save you. | Dean 这个案子也许能救你 |
[14:10] | What,chasing some frankenstein? | 能什么 就靠追踪弗兰克斯坦? |
[14:12] | Chasing immortality. | 追踪永生的秘方 |
[14:16] | Look,benton can’t die. | Benton是死不了的 |
[14:18] | We find out how he did it,we can do it to you. | 我们看看他是怎么做的 就能把它用在你身上 |
[14:20] | What are you talking about? | 你胡言乱语什么呢? |
[14:21] | You have to die before you go to hell,right? | 在下地狱前 首先你得死去 |
[14:23] | So,if you can never die … | 因此如果你能不死 |
[14:24] | wait.Wait.Wait.Wait a second. | 等等 等一下 |
[14:27] | Did … did you know that this was doc benton from the jump? | 你从一开始 就知道是Benton医生在搞鬼? |
[14:32] | No. | 没有 |
[14:35] | Look,I was hoping … | 我只是希望… |
[14:36] | so,the whole zombie thing, you were just lying to me? | 那些僵尸的话 都是骗我? |
[14:38] | I didn’t want to say anything until I was sure,dean. | 在搞清状况前我不想妄下结论 Dean |
[14:39] | All I’m trying to do is find an answer here. | 我留在这里是希望能得到答案 |
[14:41] | No,all you’re trying to do is chase slicey mchacky here. | 你留在这是想追随那个变态开膛手 |
[14:45] | And to kill him? | 然后杀了他吗? |
[14:46] | No,you want to buy him a freakin’ beer. | 不 你才不会 你会请他喝啤酒 |
[14:47] | You want to study him. | 给他当学徒 |
[14:49] | I was just trying to help. | 我只是想帮忙 |
[14:49] | Well,you’re not helping. | 你这不是帮忙 |
[14:50] | You forget that if I welch on this deal,you die. | 你难道忘了 如果我赖帐 你就会死 |
[14:54] | Guess what … living forever is welching. | 想想吧 获得永生就是赖帐 |
[14:55] | Then whatever the magic pill is,I’ll take it,too. | 只要能行 我可以跟你一起永生 |
[14:57] | Aw,what is this,”sid & nancy”? | 搞什么 做”磕药情侣”吗? |
[14:59] | No,it’s just like bobby’s been saying. | 不 像Bobby说的 |
[15:01] | We kill the demon that holds the contract, and this whole damn thing wipes clean. | 我们杀了那个掌握着契约的魔鬼 然后所有事一笔勾销 |
[15:04] | That’s our best shot. | 这才是我们该做的 |
[15:05] | Even if you had the colt,dean, who are you gonna shoot? | Dean 就算你手里有Colt枪 你拿它打谁? |
[15:07] | We have no idea who holds the ticket. | 我们甚至都不知道谁掌握你的契约 |
[15:08] | Well,I’ll shoot the hellhounds,then, before they slash me up! | 那就在地狱犬把我瓜分了之前 毙了它们! |
[15:11] | Now,are you coming or not? | 你到底跟不跟我走? |
[15:12] | I’m staying here. | 我要留下 |
[15:15] | No,you’re not. | 不行 |
[15:16] | ’cause I’m not gonna let you wander out in the woods alone to track some organ-stealing freak. | 我不能让你一个人跑到树林子里 去追什么器官偷窃狂 |
[15:21] | You’re not gonna let me? | 你不让我去? |
[15:22] | No,I’m not gonna let you. | 对 不让你去 |
[15:23] | How are you gonna stop me? | 你打算怎么阻止我? |
[15:27] | Look,man. | 听着 伙计 |
[15:28] | we’re trying to do the same thing here. | 我们目的相同 |
[15:34] | I know. | 我知道 |
[15:40] | But I’m going. | 可我要去 |
[15:43] | So,if you want to stay. | 如果你想留下 |
[15:45] | stay. | 就留下 |
[16:03] | Sammy,be careful. | Sammy 多加小心 |
[16:09] | You too. | 你也是 |
[16:42] | What? | 干嘛? |
[16:44] | Hi,uh,uh,rufus? | 嗨 呃 Rufus? |
[16:46] | Yeah,even if I am,the question is still the same … what? | 就算我是 问题还是一样 干嘛? |
[16:50] | Uh,I’m dean winchester. | 呃 我是Dean Winchester |
[16:52] | I’m a friend of bobby singer’S. | Bobby Singer的朋友 |
[16:53] | So? | 那又怎样? |
[16:54] | You called him this morning. | 今早你给他打过电话 |
[16:56] | So? | 那又怎样? |
[16:59] | Uh You told bobby about a british chick who made contact with you. | 呃 你告诉Bobby 有一个英国妞和你联系过 |
[17:03] | And so? | 对 那又怎样? |
[17:05] | You know where she is? | 你知道她在哪儿吗? |
[17:06] | – Yeah. – Great. | – 知道 – 太好了 |
[17:07] | Could you tell me where I could find her? | 能告诉我去哪儿找她吗? |
[17:08] | No. | 不能 |
[17:10] | Course not. | 当然了 |
[17:11] | Look,rufus,man. | 听我说 Rufus 伙计 |
[17:15] | Look,let me point something out to you. | 听着 让我跟你说明白 |
[17:17] | You are knocking at my door, so don’t “look,man” me. | 你敲的是我的门 所以少来什么”听我说 伙计” |
[17:19] | I’m not your man. | 我不是你伙计 |
[17:22] | I’m sorry,sir. | 抱歉 先生 |
[17:24] | All right,I’m gonna tell you a little story. | 好了 我给你讲个小故事 |
[17:25] | See,once upon a time,bobby called me, | 你看 很久以前Bobby给我打过电话 |
[17:27] | asked me to call him if I got a whiff of this bela talbot. | 叫我一有这个Bela Talbot的信儿 就通知他 |
[17:30] | I got a whiff. | 我得到了信儿 |
[17:31] | I called. | 告诉了他 |
[17:31] | The end. | 完了 |
[17:33] | Okay,yeah,if you could just tell me where she is, | 好吧 是啊 要是能告诉我她在哪儿的话 |
[17:34] | I mean,that would be great. | 我是说 那就太好了 |
[17:37] | – Dean winchester,right? – Yeah. | – Dean Winchester 对吧? – 对 |
[17:39] | Dean,do I look like I’m here to help you? | Dean 我看起来像来帮你的吗? |
[17:42] | I’m gonna say no. | 我得说 不像 |
[17:44] | Then get the hell off my property. | 那就滚出我的地盘 |
[17:45] | All right,hey,fair enough. | 好吧 嘿 有道理 |
[17:47] | I got one more question for you,though. | 不过我还有一个问题 |
[17:50] | See,I got this, uh This bottle of scotch,and,uh. | 瞧 我有这个 呃 威士忌 |
[17:55] | is this considered good? | 你觉得好不好? |
[18:02] | Well,bottoms up. | 干杯 |
[18:07] | You know,I don’t even bother drinking unless it’s this stuff. | 知道吗 要不是这种好酒 我都不屑一喝 |
[18:13] | Nectar of the gods,I’m telling you. | 告诉你 简直是玉液琼浆 |
[18:15] | Hey,it’s a nice change,you know. | 嘿 有点变化也不错 你知道 |
[18:17] | Most of my whiskey’s from a plastic jug. | 我喝的威士忌大部分都是塑料罐装的 |
[18:21] | So,bela was here because. | Bela来这儿是因为… |
[18:25] | she wanted to buy a couple of things, | 她想买些东西 |
[18:28] | which is gonna take me some time to round up. | 花了好久才找到 |
[18:30] | Where is she now? | 她现在在哪儿? |
[18:34] | C-can I ask you something? | 能问你个问题吗? |
[18:37] | Sure. | 当然 |
[18:38] | You got three weeks left. | 你只剩3周时间了 |
[18:40] | Why are you wasting your time chasing after that skinny, | 干吗还浪费时间追那个皮包骨头 |
[18:43] | stuck-up english girl? | 鼻孔朝天的英国妞? |
[18:48] | How do you know about that? | 你怎么知道的? |
[18:54] | Because I know things. | 因为我无所不知 |
[18:58] | I know a lot of things about a lot of people. | 我知道很多人的很多事 |
[19:03] | Is that so? | 是吗? |
[19:04] | I know ain’t no peashooter gonna save you. | 我知道那小枪救不了你 |
[19:10] | What makes you so sure? | 你怎么知道? |
[19:13] | ‘Cause that’s the job,kid. | 因为就是这样 小子 |
[19:16] | Even if you manage to scrape out of this one, | 就算能躲过这一劫 |
[19:18] | there’s just gonna be something else down the road. | 后面还有更多等着你 |
[19:22] | Folks like us. | 咱们这种人 |
[19:25] | there ain’t no happy ending. | 都没有好下场 |
[19:28] | We all got it coming. | 迟早的事 |
[19:34] | Well,ain’t you a bucket of sunshine? | 哇 你可真乐观 |
[19:41] | I’m what you’ve got to look forward to if you survive. | 如果你能活下来 该跟我学学 |
[19:48] | But you won’T. | 可惜你不能 |
[20:34] | So,bela. | 说回Bela |
[20:37] | hotel canaan. | 迦南酒店 |
[20:39] | Room 39. | 39号房 |
[20:43] | But watch your back. | 小心点 |
[20:45] | I think I can handle bela. | 我想我能搞定Bela |
[20:47] | Oh,don’t be so sure about that. | 哦 别太肯定 |
[20:49] | There are things that you don’t know about her. | 她还有些你不知道的秘密 |
[20:53] | Oh,and you do? | 你知道? |
[20:54] | Right. | 对了 |
[20:56] | Because you know things. | 因为你无所不知 |
[20:58] | Yep. | 没错 |
[20:59] | And let me guess … you lift her fingerprint? | 让我猜猜…你取了她的指纹? |
[21:01] | Yep. | 没错 |
[21:03] | And that got you jack. | 结果一无所获 |
[21:05] | Yep. | 没错 |
[21:08] | She burned them off. | 她把指纹烧掉了 |
[21:10] | Probably years ago. | 大概几年前干的 |
[21:13] | Yeah,so you’re right where we are. | 是啊 咱俩知道的一样多 |
[21:15] | Nope. | 不 |
[21:20] | You do her ear? | 你试过她的耳朵吗? |
[21:22] | Sorry? | 抱歉? |
[21:24] | You do her ear? | 试过她的耳朵吗? |
[21:29] | Hey,man,I’ll try anything once, but I don’t know. | 嘿 伙计 我乐意试各种花样 不过 我不知道 |
[21:31] | That sounds uncomfortable. | 听起来有点不太舒服 |
[21:34] | Ears are as unique to humans as fingerprints. | 耳相和指纹一样独一无二 |
[21:39] | No kidding. | 别开玩笑 |
[21:39] | Of course,that don’t fly in the courts over here, | 当然 咱这儿不兴这个 |
[21:42] | but in england,they’re all over it. | 但在英国很流行 |
[21:49] | A friend of a friend. | 我一个朋友的朋友…的朋友 一天之内就给我发来10页绝密档案 |
[21:51] | of a friend faxed me 10 pages of confidential files within a day. | |
[21:58] | All I had to send him was one clean shot off the security camera. | 而我只需给他一张监控录像的清晰截图 |
[22:04] | Right. | 是啊 |
[22:06] | One clean shot of her ear. | 一张清楚的耳部截图 |
[22:24] | The so-called bela talbot. | 这就是那个所谓的Bela Talbot |
[24:54] | It’s okay.I’m here to help you. | 别害怕 我是来救你的 |
[24:55] | I’m here to help you. | 我是来救你的 |
[24:55] | I’m here to help you. | 我是来救你的 |
[25:07] | I’m sorry.I’m sorry. | 抱歉 抱歉 |
[26:15] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[26:26] | Try to get straight.Try to get straight. | 坐直 尽量坐起来 |
[27:14] | – Where’s the colt? – Dean. | – Colt枪在哪儿? |
[27:15] | No extra words. | 少说废话 |
[27:18] | It’s long gone … across the world by now. | 早没了…现在在世界另一边 |
[27:22] | You’re lying. | 骗人 |
[27:23] | I’ll call the buyer. | 我给买家打电话 |
[27:24] | Speak farsi? | 会讲波斯话吗? |
[27:27] | – Now,look … – don’t flatter yourself. | – 你干吗… – 别臭美了 |
[27:33] | Don’t move. | 别动 |
[27:33] | I toldi ou don’t have it. | 我说了我没有 |
[27:35] | Oh,yeah,I’m definitely gonna take your word for it. | 是啊 我完全相信你啊 |
[27:47] | Don’t move. | 别动 |
[28:00] | It’s gone. | 已经没了 |
[28:02] | Get on a plane if you must. | 想要就坐飞机 |
[28:07] | Track down the buyer. | 去追买家 |
[28:08] | You might catch up to him eventually. | 也许有一天能找到他 |
[28:16] | Are you going to kill me? | 你要杀我? |
[28:17] | Oh,yeah. | 没错 |
[28:20] | You’re not the cold-blooded type. | 你不是冷血杀手 |
[28:22] | You mean like you? | 你是说跟你一样? |
[28:24] | That’s true. | 的确 |
[28:25] | See,I couldn’t imagine killing my parents. | 我可不会杀自己的父母 |
[28:30] | – I don’t know what you’re talking … – yes,you do. | – 不知道你在说什么… – 你知道 |
[28:33] | You were,what,14? | 你那时多大 14岁? |
[28:36] | Folks died in some shady car accident. | 你爸妈死于拙劣的车祸 |
[28:38] | Police suspected a slashed brake line, but it was all too crispy to tell. | 警方怀疑刹车线被人剪断 但找不到证据 |
[28:43] | Cut to little bela … oh,I’m sorry, abby … inheriting millions. | 结果小Bela…哦 抱歉 Abby 继承了几百万 |
[28:49] | – How did you ev… – doesn’t matter. | – 你怎么… – 无关紧要 |
[29:17] | They were lovely people. | 他们都是好人 |
[29:19] | And I killed them. | 我杀了他们 |
[29:22] | And I got rich. | 变成富婆 |
[29:24] | I can’t be bothered to give a damn. | 而我一点都不难过 |
[29:28] | Just like I don’t care what happens to you. | 就像不在乎你会怎样一样 |
[29:39] | You make me sick. | 你真让我恶心 |
[29:43] | Likewise. | 彼此彼此 |
[30:10] | You’re not worth it. | 不值得脏了我的手 |
[30:41] | It worked. | 成功了 |
[30:43] | He found me. | 他找到了我 |
[30:46] | No,sam wasn’t with him. | 不 Sam没和他一起 |
[30:49] | But I know where they are. | 可我知道他们在哪儿 |
[30:56] | – Dean? – Yeah. | – 是 |
[30:58] | Did you get the colt? | 拿到Colt枪了吗? |
[30:59] | What do you think? | 你觉得呢? |
[31:00] | So,does that mean bela is. | 那就是说Bela已经… |
[31:01] | no,no,she deserves to die a dozen times over,but I couldn’t do it. | 不 不 她活该千刀万剐 但我下不了手 |
[31:05] | – Dean. – I’m really screwed,sammy. | – 我真的没救了 Sammy |
[31:07] | = No,you’re just … – but you were right. | – 不 你只是… – 你说的没错 |
[31:08] | Bela was a goose chase. | 找Bela是白跑一趟 |
[31:12] | The colt’s gone,and this timeI’m really screwed,sam. | Colt枪没了 这下我彻底完蛋了 Sam |
[31:16] | Maybe not. | 也许不是 |
[31:18] | Look,I found benton’s cabin. | Dean 我找到了Benton的窝 |
[31:20] | – You okay?Was he there? – Yeah. | – 你没事吧? 他在那儿吗? – 在 |
[31:22] | – Did you kill him? – No. | – 你杀了他? – 没有 |
[31:23] | What do you mean,”no”? | “没有”是什么意思? |
[31:23] | Dean,please just listen for a second. | Dean 听我说 |
[31:25] | I found his lab book, and it has the formula. | 我找到了他的实验笔记 上面有秘方 |
[31:28] | – What,the live-forever formula? – Yeah. | – 什么 永生的秘方? – 对 |
[31:30] | Great,let me guess. | 太好了 让我猜猜 |
[31:31] | I got to drink blood out of a baby’s skull? | 我得从婴儿头骨里喝血? |
[31:33] | No,that’s the thing … it’s not black magic. | 不 问题是…根本不是黑魔法 |
[31:36] | There’s no blood sacrifice or anything. | 没有血祭之类的 |
[31:38] | It … it’s just science,dean. | 这…这只是科学而已 Dean |
[31:41] | Very,very extremely weird science,but. | 非常诡异的科学 但是… |
[31:44] | wait,wait,wait.What are … what are you saying?You think. | 等等 你… 你说什么? 你觉得… |
[31:46] | dean,I think it might be doable. | Dean 我觉得这也许可行 |
[31:48] | I mean,I know we’ve hit a lot of walls, | 我是说 我知道咱们一直碰壁 |
[31:49] | but I-I think this formula … | 可我 我觉得这个秘方… |
[31:51] | I think it might be it. | 我觉得也许管用 |
[31:52] | This could save you. | 它能救你 |
[31:55] | Okay,so,this formula. | 好吧 那这个秘方 |
[31:56] | well,I mean,look,look, we’re not in the clear yet. | 我的意思是 听我说 还不是很清楚 |
[31:58] | There are still things that I don’t get. | 还有很多我不明白的地方 |
[32:02] | Sam? | |
[32:07] | Sammy! | |
[32:18] | Hey. | 嗨 |
[32:19] | You can relax. | 放松点 |
[32:21] | It’s all gonna be okay. | 很快就会好的 |
[32:23] | Ain’t nothing gonna happen here that you got to worry about,sammy. | 没什么可担心的 Sammy |
[32:27] | Your chances of coming out of this procedure alive … very,very high. | 这手术的术后成活率…非常之高 |
[32:34] | How do you know my name? | 你怎么知道我的名字? |
[32:40] | I know. | 我知道 |
[32:43] | You think I’m some kind of monster,don’t you? | 你觉得我是怪物 对吧? |
[32:47] | Well,I got to tell you,I have never done one thing that I did not have to do. | 我得告诉你 我从不做不必要的事 |
[32:53] | This whole eternal-life thing is very high-maintenance. | 永生是很难伺候的 |
[33:00] | If something goes bad … like my eyes here … you got to replace them. | 如果有什么出了问题… 比如我的眼睛…就得换掉 |
[33:11] | And sometimes things get damaged, like when your father cut out my heart. | 有时候有些器官损坏了 比如你父亲把我心脏挖出来的时候 |
[33:17] | Now,that … that was very inconvenient. | 现在 那…那很不方便了 |
[33:25] | So,I’m sure that you can understand all the joy I felt | 我敢肯定你会理解 |
[33:31] | when I read all about myself here in his journal. | 我在他日记里读到自己时的喜悦 |
[33:42] | Kind of makes this whole thing just feel like some kind of family reunion,don’t it? | 让这事当是家庭团聚一样吧? |
[33:52] | Well,I guess it’s about time that we get this thing started. | 我想该开始工作了 |
[34:14] | Shoot all you want. | 随意开枪 |
[34:36] | A knife? | 刀? |
[34:40] | What part of immortality do you not understand? | “长生不死”这几个字 你有哪个不明白的? |
[34:49] | Pity about the heart,though. | 不过可惜了这个心脏 |
[34:52] | It was a brand-new one. | 这可是个崭新的心脏 |
[34:55] | Good. | 很好 |
[34:57] | It should be pumping nice and strong. | 应该跳得又快又有力 |
[35:00] | sending this stuff throughout your whole body. | 可以把这东西传遍你全身 氯仿(麻醉作用) |
[35:05] | See,I picked up your little bottle upstairs and dipped the knife in it. | 瞧 我从楼上拿了你的小瓶子 用刀蘸了蘸 |
[35:24] | Oh,hiya,doc. | 哦 你好 医生 |
[35:27] | Wakey,wakey,eggs and bac-Y. | 起床 起床 太阳晒屁屁 |
[35:31] | – Please. – Please what? | – 求求你 – 求我什么? |
[35:33] | You’ve been killing poor bastards for over 150 years and now you got a request? | 过去150年你杀了多少可怜人 现在倒要求不少 |
[35:36] | – Shut up. – No,you don’t understand. | – 闭嘴 – 不 你不明白 |
[35:38] | I can help you. | 我能帮你 |
[35:39] | I know what you need. | 我知道你想要什么 |
[35:41] | We might have to cut him up into little bits. | 也许该把他剁成肉馅 |
[35:42] | You know,this immortality thing is a bitch. | 你知道 长生不老真是麻烦 |
[35:44] | I can read the formula for you. | 我能帮你们解读秘方 |
[35:49] | The whole immortality … forever young,never die. | 完全的永生… 一直年轻 永远不死 |
[36:02] | Dean. | |
[36:06] | Sam. | |
[36:14] | What? | 干吗? |
[36:18] | I mean,we’re talking hell in three weeks. | 你可以选择3周后下地狱 |
[36:20] | Or needing a new pancreas in like half a century. | 也可以选择每隔半世纪换个新胰脏 |
[36:22] | Yeah,well,you can’t exactly get those at a kwik-e-mart. | 是啊 这东西可不是随便能弄到的 |
[36:23] | It’s not perfect,but it buys us more time to think of something better. | 并不完美 可至少给我们更多时间 找到更好的办法 |
[36:26] | We just need time,dean. | 我们只需要时间 Dean |
[36:27] | I mean,please,just … just think about it. | 求求你 考虑考虑 |
[36:35] | No. | 不 |
[36:36] | Dean,don’t you want to live? | Dean 难道你不想活着? |
[36:37] | What he is isn’t living. | 他这样不算活着 |
[36:38] | – Look,this is simple. – Simple? | – 听着 这很简单 – 简单? |
[36:40] | To me it is,okay. | 对我来说是的 |
[36:41] | Black or white … human,not human. | 黑或白…人类或非人类 |
[36:45] | See,what the doc is is a freakin’ monster. | 医生这样的就是个恶心的妖怪 |
[36:48] | I can’t do it. | 我做不到 |
[36:50] | I would rather go to hell. | 宁可下地狱 |
[36:53] | You don’t understand. | 你不明白 |
[36:54] | I can help you! | 我能帮你! |
[36:59] | Now,I’m gonna take care of him. | 现在我要处理他了 |
[37:02] | You can help me or not. | 爱帮不帮 |
[37:03] | It’s up to you. | 选择在你 |
[37:40] | Enjoy forever in there,doc. | 在里面享受永生吧 医生 |
[38:04] | No! | 不! |
[39:08] | Hiya,bela. | 嗨 Bela |
[39:09] | Here’s a fun fact you may not know … | 有件好事也许你还不知道 |
[39:11] | I felt your hand in my pocket when you swiped that motel receipt. | 你从我兜里偷旅馆收据的时候 我感觉到了 |
[39:15] | You don’t understand. | 你不明白 |
[39:16] | Oh,I’m pretty sure I understand perfectly. | 哦 我敢说一清二楚 |
[39:18] | You see,I noticed something interesting in your hotel room, | 瞧 我在你房间发现了有趣的东西 |
[39:21] | something tucked above the door. | 门上塞的 |
[39:23] | An herb … devil’s shoestring. | 一种药草…叫做”魔鬼鞋带” |
[39:27] | Well,there’s only one use for that … | 它唯一的用处就是… |
[39:29] | holding hellhounds at bay. | 困住地狱犬 |
[39:31] | So,you know what I did? | 你知道我干了什么? |
[39:32] | I went back,and I took another look at your folks’ obit. | 我回去又调查了下你爹妈的讣告 |
[39:34] | Turns out they died 10 years ago today. | 发现他们是10年前的今天死的 |
[39:38] | You didn’t kill them. | 你没杀他们 |
[39:40] | A demon did your dirty work. | 是魔鬼替你动的手 |
[39:42] | You made a deal,didn’t you,bela? | 你也做个了交易 是吧 Bela? |
[39:45] | And it’s come due. | 现在到期了 |
[39:53] | I can take care of them for you. | 我能帮你解决 |
[39:57] | And it won’t even cost you anything. | 以后的整整10年 |
[40:01] | For 10 whole years. | 你什么都不用付出 |
[40:10] | Is that why you stole the colt,huh? | 这就是为什么要偷Colt枪 嗯? |
[40:13] | To try to wiggle out of your deal? | 想逃离你的契约? |
[40:15] | Our gun for your soul? | 我们的枪换你的灵魂? |
[40:16] | Yes. | 对 |
[40:17] | But stealing the colt wasn’t quite enough,I’m guessing. | 我猜偷了Colt枪还不够 |
[40:20] | They changed the deal. | 他们改了条件 |
[40:22] | They wanted me to kill sam. | 要我杀了Sam |
[40:25] | Really? | 真的? |
[40:26] | Demons untrustworthy … Shocker. | 魔鬼不可信…大吃一惊 |
[40:30] | That’s kind of a tight deadline,too. | 时间也够紧张的 |
[40:32] | What time is it? | 现在几点了? |
[40:34] | Oh,look at that. | 哦 看看 |
[40:35] | Almost midnight. | 快午夜了 |
[40:37] | Dean,listen,I need help. | Dean 听我说 我需要帮助 |
[40:39] | Sweetheart,we are weeks past help. | 甜心 你早就不值得救了 |
[40:41] | I know I don’t deserve it. | 我知道我不配 |
[40:43] | You know what?You’re right.You don’T. | 知道吗? 你说的没错 你不配 |
[40:44] | But you know what the bitch of the bunch is? | 可你知道吗? |
[40:46] | If you would have just come to us sooner and asked for help, | 如果早点向我们求助 |
[40:49] | we probably could have taken the colt and saved you. | 也许能用Colt枪救你 |
[40:51] | I know,and saved yourself. | 我知道 也能救你自己 |
[40:54] | I know about your deal,dean. | 我知道你的契约 Dean |
[40:56] | And who told you that? | 谁告诉你的? |
[40:57] | The demon that holds it. | 掌握它的魔鬼说的 |
[40:59] | She holds mine,too. | 它也拿着我的 |
[41:01] | She says she holds every deal. | 她说她是所有契约的主人 |
[41:03] | She? | 她? |
[41:04] | Her name’s lilith. | 她的名字是Lilith |
[41:06] | Lilith? | |
[41:08] | Why should I believe you? | 我干吗该相信你? |
[41:11] | You shouldn’t,but it’s the truth. | 你不该 但这是实话 |
[41:13] | This can’t help you,bela.Not now. | 这也帮不了你 Bela |
[41:16] | Why are you telling me this? | 为什么现在告诉我这些? |
[41:18] | Because just maybe you can kill the bitch. | 因为也许你能干掉那贱人 |
[41:25] | I’ll see you in hell. | 咱们地狱见 |
[41:53] | Supernatural Season3 Episode15 |