时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | I dragged you out of hell. I can throw you back in. | 我可以从地狱把你拉出来 我也可以再把你送回去 |
[00:10] | You should show me some respect. | 你该对我尊敬点 |
[00:15] | In the coming months,you will have more decisions to make. | 在未来的几个月里 你要做出更多的抉择 |
[00:19] | Dean,what was it like? | 迪恩 那里是怎么样的 |
[00:21] | What,hell? | 你指地狱 |
[00:22] | I don’t know. i-i must have blacked it out. | 我不知道 我眼前一片漆黑 |
[00:26] | I don’t remember a damn thing. | 我什么都不记得 |
[00:31] | This is uriel,a specialist. | 这是尤瑞尔 一位专家 |
[00:34] | Specializing in what? | 哪方面的专家 |
[00:36] | Both of you,you need to leave this town immediately. | 你们俩赶快离开这里 |
[00:38] | Why? | 为什么 |
[00:39] | Because we’re about to destroy it. | 因为我们可能要摧毁这里 |
[00:41] | The only reason you’re still alive,sam winchester, | 你活到现在的唯一原因 萨姆 温彻斯特 |
[00:44] | Is because you’ve been useful. | 就是你对我们还是有帮助的 |
[00:46] | The moment that ceases to be true,then I will turn you to dust. | 这一刻将成为历史 我就把你变成尘土 |
[00:50] | Ask dean what he remembers from hell. | 问问迪恩 地狱是怎么样的 |
[02:08] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[02:11] | Is anybody there? | 谁在那里 |
[02:29] | Um,hello? | 你好吗 |
[02:43] | It just doesn’t make any sense,dean. | 这一点也不和常理 迪恩 |
[02:45] | I mean,why would uriel tell me you remembered hell if you didn’t? | 为什么尤瑞尔让我问你地狱是怎么样的 可你却不记得 |
[02:48] | Maybe because he’s a prick — might have something to do with it. | 可能他是个傻逼 不过可能这事和他有点关系 |
[02:50] | Maybe,but he’s still an angel. | 只是可能 但他是个天使 |
[02:51] | Yeah,an angel who was ready to level an entire town. | 对,一个要把这里夷为平地的天使 |
[02:53] | Look,i don’t know what — radical. | 我不知道他的做法 -伙计你太激动了 |
[02:55] | What else can I get you guys? | 还需要什么么 |
[02:57] | Uh,i think we’re good. yeah? | 不用了 |
[02:59] | You want to try a couple of fryer bombs or a chipotle chili changa? | 想不想试试炸脆骨或咖喱辣changa(墨西哥菜) |
[03:02] | No,no,we’re still good. | 不用 我们吃饱了 |
[03:03] | Okay,awesome. | 很好 |
[03:08] | Sam,honestly,I have no idea why uriel told you what he did,okay? | 萨姆 老实说 我不知道为什么尤瑞尔要告诉你他的做法 |
[03:16] | Right. | 好的 |
[03:17] | What? okay. | 什么 |
[03:20] | Fine. | 很好 |
[03:20] | Then look me in the eye and tell me you | 你看着我的眼睛 告诉我 |
[03:22] | Don’t remember a thing from your time down under. | 你不记得在地狱里发生什么了 |
[03:28] | I don’t remember a thing from my time down under. | 我什么也不记得 |
[03:31] | I don’t remember,sam! | 我真不记得了 萨姆 |
[03:33] | Look,dean,I just want to help. | 我只是想帮你 |
[03:35] | You know everything I do. okay? that’s all there is. | 我做了什么你都知道 就这些 |
[03:36] | Outstanding. dessert time? | 要不要来点甜点 |
[03:38] | Huh? am I right? | 我说的对不 |
[03:39] | Dude. listen,bros. | 伙计 听着 |
[03:41] | You have got to try our ice cream extreme. | 你应该试试我们的超级无敌冰淇淋 |
[03:45] | It’s extreme. | 是超级无敌的 |
[03:46] | Uh,no extremities,please. | 不用 谢谢 |
[03:47] | Just the — check? | 买 埋单 |
[03:49] | All right,awesome. thanks. | 很好 谢谢 |
[03:54] | All right,so,where do we go from here? | 我们现在去哪里 |
[03:56] | I’m not sure. | 不知道 |
[03:57] | Uh,looks like it’s been pretty quiet lately. | 最近好像发生了一系列事 |
[04:00] | No signs of demon activity,no omens or portents I can see. | 没有任何征兆 |
[04:03] | That’s good news for once. | 这次是好消息 |
[04:05] | Yeah, | 对 |
[04:05] | Just the typical smattering of crank ufo | 就是一些不和逻辑的怪事 |
[04:08] | Sightings and one possible vengeful spirit. | 可能是幽灵的复仇 |
[04:11] | Here,check this out. uh… | 看看这个 |
[04:13] | Up in concrete,washington, | 在华盛顿的水泥城 |
[04:14] | Eyewitness reports of a ghost that’s been | 目击者说看到一个鬼 |
[04:17] | Haunting the showers of a women’s health facility. | 在女生浴室里偷窥 |
[04:19] | The victim claims that the ghost threw her down a flight of stairs. | 受害者说那个鬼把她从一段楼梯上推下来 |
[04:24] | I can see you’re very interested. | 我觉得你很感兴趣 |
[04:26] | Women,showers. | 女人 浴室 |
[04:28] | We got to save these people. | 我们要去拯救这些人 |
[05:03] | I’m not surprised the spirit world chose to make contact with me. | 鬼要找我 我一点都不感到奇怪 |
[05:05] | I’m something of a… | 我是某些 |
[05:08] | Natural sensitive. | 灵媒 |
[05:11] | I can sense that about you,candace,that whole… | 我能感觉到你 坎迪斯 |
[05:14] | Sensitive thing. | 那些关于通灵的事 |
[05:17] | So,what did you say you’re calling your book? | 你会怎么命名你的书 |
[05:19] | Oh,well,um… | 我想叫 |
[05:21] | Well,the working title is… | 我想用 |
[05:23] | “supernatural.” | 凶鬼恶灵 |
[05:25] | Yeah,i’ve been crossing the country,gathering stories like yours. | 我周游全国 收集一些故事 |
[05:28] | But,anyways,you were telling me about your encounter. | 告诉我你的遭遇 |
[05:30] | Yes. well once I saw the apparition,that’s when I started to run. | 好 当我一看到鬼魂 是我在跑步的是后 |
[05:45] | And you said the ghost chased you? | 你说鬼魂在追你 |
[05:48] | Not just that. it knew my name. | 不止这样 他还知道我的名字 |
[05:51] | It kept yelling,”mrs. armstrong! mrs. armstrong!” | 一直在喊着阿姆斯特朗太太 阿姆斯特朗太太 |
[05:56] | And that’s when I hit the stairs and fell. | 在那时我就撞到台阶摔倒了 |
[05:59] | You fell? the ghost didn’t push you. | 你自己摔倒还是那鬼魂推了你 |
[06:02] | Oh,i don’t — I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[06:04] | I mean,i think it did. | 我猜是他推我的 |
[06:06] | Maybe. | 有可能 |
[06:08] | Did you feel like it meant to hurt you,like it was violent,or… | 你有没有觉得被伤害到 比如被暴力或是 |
[06:11] | It was a ghost. I’m lucky to be alive. | 那是个鬼 我真幸运我还活着 |
[06:14] | Anyway,i was at the bottom of the stairs,and that’s when it got weird. | 总之 我觉得这事挺邪乎的时候 我就在楼梯下面了 |
[06:20] | It helped me up. | 它扶我起来 |
[06:24] | Say again? | 什么? |
[06:26] | Yeah. it helped me up. | 它扶我起来 |
[06:29] | And it kept saying over and over,”please,don’t tell my mom.” | 嘴里还不断的嘟囔着 别告诉我妈妈 |
[06:36] | Yeah,that’s weird. | 没错 真够怪的 |
[06:45] | Well,you pick up anything? | 发现什么了没有 |
[06:49] | No emf in the shower or anywhere else. | 浴室里和外面EMF探测器都没有反应 |
[06:52] | This house is clean. | 这屋子没什么问题 |
[06:53] | Yeah. I’m not surprised. | 恩 我一点都不奇怪 |
[06:55] | I kind of got the feeling back there that crazy pushed mrs. | 我倒是能体会几分这种的感觉 |
[06:58] | Armstrong down the stairs. | 疯狂的把阿姆斯特朗夫人推下楼梯 |
[06:59] | I got to tell you,I’m pretty disappointed. | 我得告诉你 我对你很失望 |
[07:01] | You wanted to save naked women. | 你总想去拯救没穿衣服的女人 |
[07:03] | Damn right I wanted to save some naked women. | 我的确要去拯救一些没穿衣服的女人 |
[07:06] | Come on,guys,get him! | 快点 伙计们 抓住他 |
[07:07] | I got him! I got him! | 抓住他 |
[07:10] | Run,forrest,run! | 快跑 |
[07:13] | Sorry,dean,but I don’t think anything’s going on around here. | 抱歉 迪恩 我不觉得这儿会有什么事发生 |
[07:16] | How the hell was I supposed to get a look at it? | 我为什么要去那边看看 |
[07:18] | It grabbed me from behind and threw me into a tree! | 它从后面抓住我并把我逼入窘境 |
[07:20] | Something’s going on. | 有活干了 |
[07:21] | Yeah,okay,gus. I understand you got shook up. | 冷静点 伙计 我理解你被吓到了 |
[07:23] | Anyone would be. | 换成谁都会如此 |
[07:25] | But don’t you think it — don’t you think it had to be a bear? | 但是为什么你不认为这不是熊干的好事呢 |
[07:28] | I know a damn bear track when I see one! | 当我看见脚印我就会知道这是熊的足迹 |
[07:30] | This thing didn’t leave bear tracks! | 不过刚才根本没有留下熊的足迹 |
[07:32] | Its feet were huge! now,gus — it was bigfoot,hal — the bigfoot! | 它的脚很大 是个大脚怪 |
[07:36] | Gus,you’re not talking sense here. | 伙计 你的话没道理可言 |
[07:38] | There’s a bigfoot out there,damn it,and he’s a son of a bitch! | 有个大脚怪在那里 妈的 他就是个混蛋 |
[07:41] | Excuse us. | 打扰一下 |
[07:43] | Fbi. what? | -FBI -什么事 |
[07:44] | Yes,sir. we’re here about the… | 我们来这里是调查 |
[07:47] | That. about bigfoot? | 调查大脚怪 |
[07:48] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[07:50] | Sir,can you tell me exactly where this happened? | 先生 能不能准确的告诉我们前面发生了什么 |
[07:52] | Yes,i can. | 没问题 |
[07:57] | What the hell’s going on in this town? | 这个小镇怎么了 |
[07:59] | First there’s a ghost that’s not real and now a bigfoot sighting? | 首先不是真正的鬼魂 现在又是大脚怪 |
[08:03] | Well,every hunter worth his salt knows bigfoot’s a hoax. | 每个称职的猎人都知道大脚怪是恶作剧 |
[08:05] | Well,maybe somebody’s pumping lsd into the town water supply. | 也许有人把古钱币放进这个镇的供水系统 |
[08:18] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[08:19] | What do you suppose made that? | 你猜这是什么 |
[08:23] | That,uh… | 这个 |
[08:26] | Is a big foot. | 是一个大脚印 |
[08:54] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[09:03] | So,what — bigfoot breaks into a liquor store,jonesing for some hooch? | 大脚怪闯进这酒馆来弄点酒喝 |
[09:10] | Amaretto and irish cream. | 意大利苦杏酒和爱尔兰奶酪 |
[09:12] | He’s a girl-drink drunk. | 他看起来酒量不行 |
[09:21] | Hey. check this out. | 来看看这里 |
[09:28] | He took the whole porno rack? | 他把整架的色情杂志都拿走了? |
[09:35] | Well,i’ll say it again. | 好吧 我又得说一次 |
[09:37] | What the hell is going on in this town? | 这个镇到底他妈的怎么了 |
[09:59] | I got nothing. | 我一无所获 |
[10:02] | It’s got to be a joke,right? | 看起来是恶作剧 对吧 |
[10:04] | Some big-ass mother in a gorilla suit? | 一些巨型猩猩穿着暴徒装 |
[10:08] | Or it’s a bigfoot. | 或是大脚怪 |
[10:11] | You know,and he’s some kind of a alcoholo-porno addict. | 看起来是对酒精和性爱有瘾 |
[10:17] | Kind of like a deep-woods duchovny. | 像深山老林版的杜楚尼(X档案演员 曾沉溺性爱接受治疗) |
[10:38] | A little young for busty asian beauties. | 一个小孩子的大胸亚洲女郎杂志 |
[11:17] | What’s this,like a “harry and the hendersons” deal? | 这出像不像电影”大脚哈利”里的 |
[11:30] | Hello? | 你好 |
[11:31] | Hello! | 你好啊 |
[11:32] | Um,could we… | 我们能 |
[11:34] | You know what? are your parents home? | 你的父母在不在家呢 |
[11:36] | Nope. | 不在 |
[11:37] | No. no. | 不 不 |
[11:41] | Have you seen a really,really furry… | 你有没有看见一个真实的毛茸茸的 |
[11:44] | Is he in trouble?! | 他闯祸了? |
[11:47] | No. | 没有 |
[11:48] | No,no,no. | 当然没有 |
[11:50] | Not at all. | 一点都没有 |
[11:51] | We just — we wanted to make sure he was okay. | 我们只能想来确认下他没事 |
[11:53] | Exactly. | 对头 |
[11:54] | He’s my teddy bear. | 他是我的泰迪熊 |
[11:55] | I think he’s sick. | 我觉得他病了 |
[12:02] | Amazing. | 太吃惊了 |
[12:04] | ’cause you know what? we… | 你知道么 我们 |
[12:07] | Are,uh… | 是 |
[12:10] | Teddy bear doctors. | 泰迪熊的医生 |
[12:11] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[12:13] | Can you please take a look at him? | 你们来帮我看看他吧 |
[12:14] | Sure. sure. yeah. | 那是当然 |
[12:27] | He’s in my bedroom. he’s pretty grumpy. | 他在我的卧室里 脾气很暴躁 |
[12:33] | Teddy? | 泰迪? |
[12:35] | There’s some nice doctors here to see you. | 这里有两个好好的医生来看你哦 |
[12:42] | Close the friggin’ door! | 关上那该死的门 |
[12:48] | See what I mean? | 明白我的意思了吧 |
[12:57] | All I ever wanted was a teddy which was big,real,and talked. | 我一直就想要一个大大的 活生生的 会说话的泰迪熊。 |
[13:01] | But now he’s sad all the time — not “ouch” sad, | 但是他现在总是很难过 不是那种疼得难过 |
[13:04] | But ouch-in-the-head sad — says weird stuff,and smells like the bus. | 但是是那种头痛得难过 说奇怪的话,闻起来像流脓了。 |
[13:10] | Um,little girl… audrey! | 嗯,小姑娘…奥德丽 |
[13:13] | Audrey. | 奥德丽 |
[13:15] | How exactly did your teddy become real? | 你的泰迪熊是怎么变成活生生的了 |
[13:18] | I wished for it. | 我许了个愿望 |
[13:19] | You wished for it? | 你许了个愿 |
[13:20] | At the wishing well. | 在许愿池边 |
[13:27] | Look at this. | 看看吧 |
[13:31] | You believe this crap? | 你相信这种鬼话 |
[13:34] | Not really. | 不全信 |
[13:35] | It is a terrible world. | 这是个可怕的世界 |
[13:38] | Why am I here?! | 我为什么在这里 |
[13:40] | For tea parties! | 为了茶话会 |
[13:43] | Tea parties? | 茶话会 |
[13:46] | Is that all there is? | 就为了这个吗 |
[13:59] | Audrey,give us a second,okay? | 奥德丽 让我们单独谈谈 好吗 |
[14:02] | Okay. | 好的 |
[14:08] | Are we… | 我们要 |
[14:10] | Should we… | 我们应该… |
[14:13] | Are we gonna kill this teddy bear? | 我们要杀了这个泰迪熊吗 |
[14:15] | How? do we shoot it,burn it? | 怎么做 我们射死它 还是烧死它 |
[14:17] | I don’t know. both? | 我也不知道 双管齐下 |
[14:20] | How do we even know that’s gonna work? | 我们如何知道那会不会有效 |
[14:22] | I don’t want some giant,flaming,pissed-off teddy on our hands. yeah. | 我可不想管那脾气坏又逊毙了的巨型泰迪熊 是啊 |
[14:26] | Besides,i get the feeling that the bear isn’t really the,you know, | 还有 我觉得那熊不是真的 你知道我是什么意思 |
[14:30] | Core problem here. | 关键问题就在这 |
[14:31] | Audrey. where are your parents? | 奥德丽 你的父母在哪 |
[14:34] | My mom wished they were in bali,so I think they’re in bali. | 我妈妈希望他们在巴厘岛 所以我想他们应该就在巴厘岛 |
[14:40] | Okay,well… | 好的 那么 |
[14:42] | I’m really sorry to have to break this to you,but… | 我很抱歉告诉你这些 但是 |
[14:44] | Your bear is sick. | 你的泰迪熊病了 |
[14:46] | Yeah,he’s — he’s got… | 是的 它 它得了 |
[14:50] | Lollipop disease. | 棒棒糖综合症 |
[14:51] | Lollipop disease. | 棒棒糖综合症 |
[14:52] | It’s not uncommon for a bear his size. | 对于他这样的熊是很罕见的 |
[14:55] | But,see,it’s really contagious. | 但是 要知道 这可是传染的 |
[14:56] | Yeah,so,is there someone,maybe a grown-up, | 是的 所以 有没有什么人 比方说一个大人 |
[14:58] | That you can stay with while we treat him? | 在我们为它治疗的时候可以陪着你 |
[15:01] | Mrs. hurley lives down the street. | 赫丽太太住在这条街尾 |
[15:03] | Perfect. good,yeah,good. | 太棒了 好的 是啊 那真好 |
[15:05] | Uh,we’d like you to stay there for a few days,okay? okay. | 嗯 我们希望你去那里呆几天 好吗 好的 |
[15:08] | Oh,and,audrey? where is this wishing well? | 哦 还有 奥德丽 那个许愿池在哪里 |
[15:27] | Think it works? | 你认为会奏效吗 |
[15:28] | Got a better explanation for teddy back there? | 你有更好的解释那里为什么有那么一个泰迪熊吗 |
[15:31] | Well,there’s one way to find out. | 好吧 只有这一个办法了 |
[15:34] | What are you gonna wish for? | 你要许什么愿 |
[15:35] | Shh! | 别吵 |
[15:37] | Not supposed to tell. | 不可以说出来的 |
[15:43] | Somebody order a footlong italian with jalapeno | 谁叫了一份意大利加墨西哥胡椒三明治 |
[15:49] | That’d be me. | 那是我点的 |
[15:55] | I think it works,dude. that was pretty specific. | 哥们儿 我想这有用 这可绝了 |
[15:59] | The teddy bear,the sandwich… | 那泰迪熊 这三明治 |
[16:04] | I’m guessing this. | 我刚刚想了这个。 |
[16:05] | I’m guessing that. | 我刚刚想说 |
[16:10] | Well,that definitely goes on the list. | 那么 这样的事一定会一直发生 |
[16:13] | What are we supposed to do,huh? | 我们该怎么办 你说呢 |
[16:15] | Stop people’s wishes from coming true? | 阻止人们的愿望实现 |
[16:18] | Sounds like kind of a douche-ey thing to do. | 听起来像是要干件蠢事 |
[16:20] | Yeah,maybe. but come on,man. | 是啊 也许是 但是试试吧 老哥 |
[16:21] | When has something like this ever come without a price tag? | 这种事一定是要付出什么代价的 |
[16:24] | And usually a deadly one. | 并且通常是致命的 |
[16:25] | I don’t know. it’s a damn good sandwich. | 我不知道 这真他妈是个好吃的三明治 |
[16:31] | All right. fine. | 好吧 |
[16:33] | We’ll put a hold on the wishing till we figure out what’s going on. | 那我们先保留这个愿望直到我们搞清状况 |
[16:35] | Uh,gentlemen,gentlemen. | 嗯 先生们 |
[16:36] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[16:37] | We don’t allow people to eat outside food here. | 我们这里不允许吃自带的食物 |
[16:42] | Well,i am certainly not gonna eat the inside food here. | 但是我不想吃这里的东西 |
[16:55] | Health department. | 卫生局 |
[16:58] | You,my friend,have a rat infestation. | 你 我的朋友 这里有鼠患 |
[17:00] | We’re gonna have to shut this place down under emergency hazard code 56c. | 根据56号应急处理措施我们要关闭这里 |
[17:06] | Rats?! | 老鼠 |
[17:11] | Typical fountain,plaster buddha. | 就是个喷泉 石膏雕塑的 |
[17:13] | Nothing I can see. | 我什么也没看到 |
[17:15] | Yes,nothing. | 是啊,什么也没有 |
[17:17] | We keep a clean place here. | 我们把这里打扫得很干净 |
[17:19] | Sir, | 先生 |
[17:19] | I’m gonna have to ask you to leave during the preliminary investigation, | 我要求你在初期调查期间离开这里 |
[17:22] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[17:22] | Thank you. | 谢谢合作 |
[17:28] | Oh,come on.Aren’t you a little bit tempted? | 你想试试吗 |
[17:33] | No. | 不 |
[17:34] | Wouldn’t be real. I wouldn’t trust it. | 不会是真的 我不信这一套 |
[17:36] | I don’t know. that bear seemed pretty real. | 我不清楚 可泰迪熊貌似是真的 |
[17:39] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[17:41] | Come on,if you could wish yourself back,you know,before it all started.. | 如果你能回到过去 重新开始 |
[17:44] | Think about it — you’d be some big yuppie | 想像一下 你能做你的律师 |
[17:46] | Lawyer with a nice car and a white picket fence. | 有车有房 |
[17:49] | Not what I’d wish for. | 我不想那样 |
[17:51] | Seriously? | 当真 |
[17:52] | It’s too late to go back to our old lives,dean. | 现在说回去已经太晚 迪恩 |
[17:56] | I’m not that guy anymore. | 我已经不是以前的萨姆了 |
[18:00] | All right,well,what,then? hmm? what would sammy wish for? | 好吧 那你想要什么 |
[18:05] | Lilith’s head on a plate. | 莉莉丝 人头落地 |
[18:08] | Bloody. | 很血腥 |
[18:13] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[18:17] | What is that? | 那是什么 |
[18:23] | Some kind of old coin. I don’t recognize the markings. | 某种古硬币 我不认识这图案 |
[18:26] | Damn. | 该死 |
[18:28] | Lift with your legs. | 腿也用上力 |
[18:34] | Is that little mother welded on there? | 可能是那个小猩猩焊上的 |
[18:50] | Hey,hey,hey,what is this?! | 这是什么 |
[18:52] | You are gonna break my fountain! | 这样会搞坏我的喷泉 |
[18:54] | Sir,i don’t want to slap you with a 44/16,but I will. | 先生 按规定我不该打你 可我还是会打 |
[19:01] | All right,thanks. | 很好 谢谢 |
[19:09] | Let me see that. I got an idea. | 看看这个 我有个办法 |
[19:28] | Damn! | 该死 |
[19:29] | Coin’s magical. | 硬币有魔力 |
[19:31] | Boy,i’d say. | 确实有 |
[19:34] | I think it’s hoodoo that’s protecting the well. | 这泉可能有邪神保佑 |
[19:38] | I don’t think we can destroy this. | 我想我们弄不坏 |
[19:44] | All right,here. you got to look into this. | 好了 你仔细看看这个 |
[19:47] | Where you going? something just occurred to me. | 你去哪儿 我突然想起了什么 |
[20:16] | What? don’t worry,ma’am. | -怎么 -别担心 夫人 |
[20:17] | I’m with the health department. | 我是卫生部的 |
[20:23] | So,you can turn it on and off,huh? | 你可以自由切换 |
[20:24] | How — how did you know that I was… | 你怎么知道我 |
[20:26] | You actually walked up to a wishing well,dropped a dime, | 实际上你是到许愿井那里投了个硬币 |
[20:28] | And wished to be invisible so you could spy on women in the shower? | 想要变得隐形 好偷看女的洗澡 |
[20:32] | N-no. no. | 不是 |
[20:34] | N-no,no,no. that’s crazy. | 不是 那不可能 |
[20:36] | Put on some pants. | 把裤子穿上 |
[20:40] | And stay visible. | 别隐形 |
[20:47] | O– okay. | 好吧 |
[21:01] | You better run! | 你们最好快跑 |
[21:07] | You got a problem,mister? | 你有问题吗 先生 |
[21:10] | What? no. | 什么 没有 |
[21:30] | Dean? | 迪恩 |
[21:36] | You all right? | 你没事吧 |
[21:38] | The wishes turn bad,sam. | 愿望变质了 萨姆 |
[21:41] | The wishes turn very bad. | 非常坏 |
[21:44] | The sandwich,huh? | 三明治 对吧 |
[21:54] | The coin was babylonian. | 那硬币是巴比伦时代的 |
[21:56] | It’s cursed. | 它被诅咒了 |
[21:58] | I found some fragments of a legend. | 我找到了些零碎的传说 |
[22:05] | I’m good. | 我很好 |
[22:10] | The,uh… | 这个 |
[22:12] | The serpent is tiamat | 硬币上面的蛇叫提亚玛特 |
[22:16] | Which is the,uh,babylonian god of primordial chaos. | 是巴比伦的原生混乱之神 |
[22:23] | I guess their,uh,priests were working some serious black magic. | 当时他们的神父可能在研究黑魔法 |
[22:27] | They made the coin? | 他们造的硬币 |
[22:28] | Yeah,to sow the seeds of chaos. | 是的 为了撒播混乱之种 |
[22:31] | Whoever tosses a coin in the wishing well,makes a wish, | 你投硬币并对着许愿池许愿时 |
[22:34] | It turns on the well. | 池就会被激活 |
[22:36] | Then it starts granting wishes to all comers. | 所有的愿望都会成真 |
[22:38] | But the wishes get twisted. you ask for a talking teddy… | 但是愿望都会被扭曲 你想要个说话的泰迪 |
[22:41] | You get a bipolar nut job. | 它就会给你个病熊 |
[22:42] | And you get e. coli. mm. | 你则得到了大肠杆菌 |
[22:45] | This thing has turned more than one town upside down over the centuries. | 几百年来 这东西已经搞乱了不少城镇 |
[22:48] | It’s even wiped a few off the map. | 有些甚至从地图上彻底消失 |
[22:50] | I mean,one person gets their wish,it’s trouble, | 我是说 一个人许愿 会有些麻烦 |
[22:52] | But everybody gets their wish… it’s chaos. | 每个人许愿 就是灾难 |
[22:56] | Any way to stop it? | 有办法阻止它吗 |
[22:57] | Yeah. one way. | 有一个 |
[22:59] | We got to find the first wisher. | 我们得找到第一个许愿的人 |
[23:01] | Whoever dropped the coin in and made the first wish, | 第一个投硬币许愿的人 |
[23:03] | They’re the only ones who can pull it back out and reverse the wishes. | 能取回硬币 收回愿望 |
[23:07] | So for now,we’ve got a couple of nutso dreams come true, | 现在来看 只实现了几个愿望 |
[23:10] | But once the word gets out about the well, | 可一旦许愿池的事传播开来 |
[23:13] | Things are just gonna get crazier and crazier. | 情况就会越来越糟 |
[24:06] | Dean,wake up! | 迪恩 醒醒 |
[24:08] | What? | 怎么了 |
[24:09] | I’m up. | 起来了 |
[24:10] | What? | 什么事 |
[24:13] | Sleep well? | 睡得好吗 |
[24:14] | Yeah. | 挺好 |
[24:21] | Tan,rested,and ready. | 倒下 睡着 然后精神饱满 |
[24:25] | Dean,come on,man. you think I can’t see it? | 迪恩 拜托 老哥 你以为我看不出来吗 |
[24:30] | See what? | 看出了什么 |
[24:32] | The nightmares,the drinking. | 做噩梦 还酗酒 |
[24:34] | I’m with you 24/7. | 我跟你可是形影不离的 |
[24:35] | I know something’s going on. | 我知道一定有什么事困扰你 |
[24:38] | Sam,please. | 萨姆 求你了 |
[24:40] | Uriel wasn’t lying,but you are. | 尤瑞尔没有说谎 但你有说 |
[24:44] | You remember hell,don’t you? | 你记得地狱的一切 对吗 |
[24:46] | What do you want from me,huh? what? | 你想从我这儿知道些什么 嗯 什么 |
[24:49] | The truth,dean. | 真相 迪恩 |
[24:51] | I mean,i’m your brother. I just wish you’d talk to me. | 我的意思是 我是你弟弟 我希望你至少能对我倾诉 |
[24:55] | Careful what you wish for. | 你得小心许愿 |
[24:57] | Cute. | 很好笑 |
[25:00] | Come on,can we stow the couples therapy,huh? | 行了 我们可以停下这种夫妻关系治疗法的对话行吗 |
[25:02] | We’re on a job. I want to work. | 我们还有事儿要做 我想要做点儿事 |
[25:04] | What do you got? | 你找到了些什么 |
[25:07] | Please? | 求你了 |
[25:10] | We got teddy bear,uh,lottery guy,invisible pervert guy. | 我们这儿有泰迪熊 中彩票强人 还有能隐身的变态 |
[25:15] | They all must have wished sometime in the last two weeks. | 他们全部都应该在最近两周里去许过愿 |
[25:17] | But who wished first, | 但谁是第一个 |
[25:18] | And how are we supposed to know who else wished for what when? | 以及他什么时候许的什么愿 我们就不得而知了 |
[25:24] | Well,it helps when they announce it in the paper. | 那么 当它们被公布到报纸上时就容易多了 |
[25:31] | Goes back a month. | 追溯到一个月前 |
[25:34] | Wesley mondale and ms. | 韦斯利·蒙代尔和 |
[25:35] | Hope lynn casey have announced their surprise engagement. | 赫普·林恩·凯西女士宣布了他们令人吃惊的婚讯 |
[25:39] | Ah,true love. | 噢 真爱 |
[25:40] | Best lead we got. | 对我们而言是条好消息 |
[25:43] | wes,are you sleeping? hmm? | 韦斯 你睡着了吗 |
[25:57] | Oh,uh,no. | 噢 不 |
[26:00] | No,no. I was just,um — I was just resting my eyes. | 没 没有 我只是 嗯 我只是闭目养神而已 |
[26:04] | I thought you might want a snack. | 我想你会想要点点心 |
[26:08] | Oh,wow,hope,you didn’t have to do that. | 赫普 你不需要做这些的 |
[26:10] | I wanted to. | 我喜欢 |
[26:11] | Well,no,i… | 好吧 不 我 |
[26:15] | I had to. | 我必须这么做 |
[26:18] | Because I love you more than anything,lover. | 因为我爱你胜过一切 亲爱的 |
[26:22] | Yes. | 是啊 |
[26:23] | Um,hope,sit down,okay? | 嗯 赫普 坐下来行吗 |
[26:26] | Yes,wes. | 好的 韦斯 |
[26:31] | Hope,uh,are you happy? | 赫普 你快乐吗 |
[26:36] | I love you more than anything. | 我爱你胜过一切 |
[26:38] | I know. | 我知道 |
[26:39] | I know. | 我知道 |
[26:43] | And I love you. | 我也同样爱你 |
[26:44] | Very much. | 非常地爱 |
[26:47] | That’s why I want you to start doing | 这也是为什么我希望你做事的前提是 |
[26:50] | Things that make — that made you happy before. | 这件事要是能让你快乐的事 |
[26:55] | Yes,wes,I’ll try to be happier. | 当然 韦斯 我会试着快乐起来的 |
[26:58] | I’ll start right away. | 我马上就做 |
[26:59] | No,no,no,that’s not what I mean. | 不 不 不 我不是那个意思 |
[27:01] | -I-i’m talk -oh,wes,please. | -我是说 -噢 韦斯 求你了 |
[27:03] | Please don’t be angry with me. | 别生我的气 |
[27:05] | You know,i’d just die,I’d just die,i’d die! | 你知道 我会立刻改 立刻改 马上改 |
[27:07] | No,no,no. don’t — I’m — I’m not angry. | 不 不 不是 我 我没有生气 |
[27:09] | I’m not angry! | 我没有生气 |
[27:11] | No. | 没有 |
[27:14] | Then let me make it up to you,wes. | 那么让我挑起你的欲火 韦斯 |
[27:16] | Let me make it right. | 给我改过自新的机会 |
[27:18] | No,no,i’m — I’m… | 不 不 我 我 |
[27:22] | I’ll get it. | 我去开门 |
[27:29] | Wes! | 韦斯 |
[27:31] | You didn’t tell me that you called the florists for the wedding. | 你居然没告诉我你叫了筹备婚礼的花商来 |
[27:35] | You’re the best! mmm! ah! | 你真是太好了 |
[27:39] | I’m gonna go get my folders. | 我去拿我准备那一打资料来 |
[27:40] | Uh,o– okay. | 嗯 好的 |
[27:42] | Wesley,how’s it going? | 韦斯利 过得怎样 |
[27:45] | It’s “we… | 应该是韦 |
[27:47] | S-s.” | 斯 |
[27:51] | -Aren’t you the guys from the health department? -yeah. | -你们俩不是卫生部门的吗 -是的 |
[27:54] | And florists on the side. | 也算是花商 |
[27:55] | Plus fbi. | 以及FBI |
[27:57] | -And on thursdays,we’re teddy bear doctors. -huh? | -在星期四 我们还是泰迪熊医生 -什么 |
[28:00] | Doesn’t matter who we are. what matters is what we know. | 我们是谁并不重要 重要的是我们所知道的 |
[28:03] | So,coin collector,huh,wes? | 看来你是硬币收藏家 韦斯 |
[28:06] | Oh. yeah. my… | 噢 是的 我的 |
[28:10] | Grandfather gave them to me. | 祖父留给我的这些硬币 |
[28:12] | Did you happen to lose one of those coins lately? | 最近有没有丢失过一枚呢 |
[28:14] | And by “lose, | 而丢失呢 |
[28:15] | ” I mean drop into a wishing well at lucky chen’s and make a wish on it? | 我是指在幸运陈饭店的许愿池里抛硬币许愿 |
[28:19] | No,i — I don’t know what you’re,uh,talking about. | 没有 我不懂你们所说的 |
[28:22] | Okay,now. | 好吧 现在 |
[28:25] | I have a lot of ideas,but,you know, | 我有很多打算 但是咧 |
[28:28] | We don’t have all the money in the world. | 我们没有那么多钱 |
[28:30] | Wes is between jobs right now. | 韦斯目前正在失业中 |
[28:33] | Means more time for me. | 有更多的时间陪我 |
[28:37] | You know,i’m thinking a japanese-ey ikebana kind of thing. | 知道吗 我打算弄日本花道似的婚礼 |
[28:41] | Yes. I can see it. yeah. | 好极了 我能想象出来 |
[28:44] | So,hope,uh,tell us how you two lovebirds met. | 能说说你们俩是怎么遇到的吗 |
[28:48] | – Oh,best day of my life. – I bet. | -那是我生命中最美好的一天 -我猜也是 |
[28:51] | Yeah! it’s the funniest thing. | 对啊 最好玩的是 |
[28:53] | We both grew up here,but I never really knew who he was. | 我们都在这儿长大 但我却不认识他 |
[28:57] | Not by name anyway. | 甚至连名字都不知道 |
[28:59] | Until one day last month, | 直到上个月的某一天 |
[29:02] | It was like I just I just saw him for the first time. | 貌似是我第一次注意到他 |
[29:07] | He was just…glowing. | 他是那样的耀眼 |
[29:11] | Oh,just glowing. | 那样的鲜明 |
[29:12] | Uh,babe,can you get us some coffee? | 宝贝儿 给我们煮点咖啡好吗 |
[29:14] | Yeah,anything,yeah. | 愿意效劳 |
[29:15] | Oh. okay. | 可以了 |
[29:17] | Okay. | 去吧 |
[29:20] | Okay. | 好了 |
[29:22] | Oh,okay. | 够了 |
[29:23] | Oh. mm-mm,okay. | 可以了 |
[29:25] | Okay. okay. | 去吧 可以了 |
[29:28] | Okay. okay. | 去吧 去吧 |
[29:31] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[29:35] | Wes,we know. | 韦斯 我们都知道了 |
[29:37] | So tell us the truth. | 说出真相吧 |
[29:43] | My — my grandfather found the coin in north africa,you know, | 二战的时候 |
[29:49] | World war ii. | 我祖父在北非发现了这些硬币 |
[29:50] | And,uh,he brought it back. | 然后带了回来 |
[29:53] | He,um,he said it was a real wish-granting coin, | 他说这是真正的许愿币 |
[29:56] | But that nobody should ever use it. | 但谁都不曾用过 |
[30:01] | It was all I had,and when he died,i thought,”well,you know what? | 它是我的全部 在爷爷死后 我就想 |
[30:05] | Why not give the coin a shot?” | 为什么不拿来试试呢 |
[30:07] | Yeah,well,now you’re gonna wish it back. | 好吧 现在你就许个让硬币回来的愿望 |
[30:16] | Ha ha,no,i’m not. | 不要 我才不要呢 |
[30:18] | If you don’t stop it,something bad’s gonna happen. | 如果你不停下这一切 噩梦即将降临 |
[30:19] | Something bad — like us. | 噩梦 就如我们 |
[30:27] | We really wish you’d come with us. | 真切的希望你能跟我们走一趟 |
[30:34] | I don’t get it. | 我不明白 |
[30:35] | So,my wish came true. | 我的愿望成真 |
[30:37] | Why does that have to be a bad thing? | 怎么就会成为噩梦呢 |
[30:39] | Because the wishes go south,wes. | 因为愿意早已南辕北辙了 韦斯 |
[30:41] | Your town is going insane. | 小镇已经陷入疯狂 |
[30:43] | Come on. | 行了 |
[30:43] | You’re gonna sit there and tell me that your | 坐那儿 跟我们说说 |
[30:45] | Relationship with hope is functional,that it’s what you wished for? | 你愿望进行程度 你许了什么愿望 |
[30:48] | I wished she would love me more than anything. | 我希望她爱我胜过一切 |
[30:50] | Yeah,and,uh,how is that going? | 是吗 结果怎样 |
[30:52] | That seem healthy to you? | 对你有利吗 |
[30:53] | Well,it’s a hell of a lot better than when she didn’t know I was alive. | 比她之前忽视我要好很多 |
[30:56] | You’re not supposed to get what you want,man,not like this. | 你不可能得到想要的一切 伙计 不像现在这样 |
[30:59] | Nobody is. | 没人能这样 |
[31:01] | That’s what the coin does. | 硬币能掌控你的欲望 |
[31:02] | It takes your heart’s desires and it twists it back on you. | 也能反噬你的心智 |
[31:04] | You hear of the whole “be careful what you wish for”? | 听说过《小心你许的愿……》系列吗 |
[31:10] | Did we just hit something? | 刚刚撞到什么了吗 |
[31:12] | I didn’t see anything. | 我啥也没看见啊 |
[31:19] | “careful what you wish for.” | 小心你许的愿 |
[31:21] | You know who says that? | 知道是谁说的吗 |
[31:23] | Good-looking jerks like you guys, | 像你们这种外表好看的笨蛋 |
[31:25] | The ones who’ve got it so easy because you happen to be handsome. | 就因为碰巧帅了点才那么容易钓辣妹 |
[31:28] | – Easy?- easy? | -容易 -容易 |
[31:29] | Yeah. women — women look at you,right? | 是呀 女人看上过你们对吗 |
[31:32] | They notice you. | 她们也注意过你们 |
[31:33] | Believe us,we do not have it easy. | 相信我们 远没那么简单 |
[31:35] | We are miserable. we never get what we want. | 我们悲惨的很 从未得到过自己想要的 |
[31:37] | In fact, | 事实是 |
[31:38] | We have to fight tooth and nail just to keep whatever it is we got. | 我们不得不拼尽全力和命运做斗争 |
[31:40] | But you know what? maybe that’s the whole point,wes. | 但知道吗 也许那才是问题关键 韦斯 |
[31:43] | Yeah,people are people ’cause they’re miserable bastards, | 人毕竟只是人 他们是悲哀的动物 |
[31:45] | ’cause they never get what they really want. | 从未得到过他们真正想要的 |
[31:46] | Right,yeah,you get what you want,you get crazy. | 对极了 得到了想要的 你就疯了 |
[31:49] | Take a look at michael jackson,hmm? or hasselhoff. | 看看迈克尔·杰克逊或是哈塞尔霍夫 |
[31:52] | You know what? hope loves me now — completely. | 知道吗 现在愿望偏爱上我了 彻底的 |
[31:56] | And it’s awesome. | 感觉棒极了 |
[31:58] | Besides,look around. | 另外 看看周围 |
[31:59] | Where’s all this,uh,insanity you guys were talking about? | 说到哪啦?你们这群家伙在谈论精神病? |
[32:03] | Just hit the button! | 只管按下按钮 |
[32:14] | Well,that should cover it. | 得去保护他们 |
[32:21] | Kneel before todd! | 向托德下跪 |
[32:25] | Kneel before todd! | 向托德下跪 |
[32:35] | Stop it! | 住手 |
[32:36] | Fine! | 收到 |
[32:37] | I’ll handle todd. you get wes to lucky chen’s. | 我来对付托德 你带韦斯利去幸运陈饭店 |
[32:40] | Go! | 出发 |
[32:41] | Right. | 走 |
[32:45] | Hey,kid! | 小子 |
[32:47] | Can I talk to you for a second? | 能和你小谈一会吗? |
[32:49] | Get out of my way! | 让路!滚开! |
[32:50] | Okay. hey,I can dig it,todd. | 行 你看 我能 托德 |
[32:52] | It — it’s todd,right? | 这 这难道是托德 |
[32:53] | Look,i-i know the score. | 瞧我 我知道这情况 |
[32:56] | Okay? they’re — they’re bullying you. every day. | -好吧 他们 -他们每天都在欺负你 |
[32:58] | Every day! you do not know what it’s like! | 是的 你永远不会知道那是什么滋味 |
[33:00] | No,no,i don’t. but,you know,you’re you and I’m me,so couldn’t stop them | 对我真得不知道 你是你 我是我 所以没法阻止他们 |
[33:05] | to keep doing anything. | 做任何事情 |
[33:08] | Then audrey elmer told me the wishing well worked. | 然后 奥德丽 埃尔默告诉了我愿望实现了 |
[33:11] | Okay,okay. look — look,i get it. | 够了 够了 你看 我懂了 |
[33:14] | They’re — they’re mean little jerks,huh? | 他们是不是有点混蛋了 |
[33:17] | But they’re not superhuman like you. | 可是他们不是像你一样得超人啊 |
[33:20] | You see,with great power comes great,great — ohh! | 要知道 能力越大 越什么来着 |
[33:31] | That — that — that kid turned over that car like — like it was nothing. | 那 那 那个小孩随随便便就掀翻了一辆车 |
[33:36] | You should have seen the teddy bear. | 你已经已经看到泰迪熊了 |
[33:38] | Now,come on. fun’s over. time to pull the coin. | 游戏时间结束 又要重新开始了 |
[33:41] | Wes! | 韦斯利 |
[33:42] | Well,why can’t we just get what we want?! | 若是这样,为什么不能只得到想要得呢 |
[33:44] | Because that’s life,wes. | 这就是生活,韦斯 |
[34:06] | Hope? | 有愿望 |
[34:10] | I had to do it,didn’t i? | 貌似我不得不做咯 |
[34:12] | He was gonna make you wish away our love. | 他想让你许愿我们分开 |
[34:27] | Hey,kid! | 小子 |
[34:31] | I didn’t want to have to do this. | 我真得不想这么做 |
[34:40] | You wished a man dead? | 你想死人啊 |
[34:43] | I love you more than anything. | 我爱你胜过一切 |
[34:44] | Stop saying that. | 别说了 |
[34:45] | Stop it! | 打住 |
[34:46] | But I do. | 但 我真得爱你 |
[34:48] | More than anything. | 胜过一切 |
[34:49] | More than me. | 甚至我自己 |
[34:51] | More than life. | 你是我得一切 |
[34:53] | Oh,wes. | 韦斯 |
[34:55] | Don’t hate me. | 请别恨我 |
[35:03] | It’ll be okay. | 一切都会好得 |
[35:05] | I’ll make it okay. | 我会让它好起来 |
[35:09] | It’s gonna be okay. | 会没事得 |
[35:45] | Okay. | 恩 我相信你 |
[35:46] | Follow my lead and you won’t have a problem. | 听我指挥你绝不会再有问题了 |
[35:50] | Come on. | 来啊 |
[35:52] | Okay,man,no more! no more,okay? | 行 但是朋友这就够了好不 |
[35:58] | I wouldn’t mess with this kid any more if I were you. | 如果我是你我绝不会和这个小子胡搅蛮缠 |
[36:04] | Stay back! | 靠后 |
[36:18] | Hope. | 愿望 |
[36:23] | Do I know you? | 我认识你 |
[37:49] | It shouldn’t cause any more problems. | 应该没问题了 |
[37:51] | Audrey’s parents are back from bali. | 奥德丽得父母从巴厘岛回来了 |
[37:53] | Looks like all the wishes are gone. | 好像愿望全部没用了 |
[37:55] | And so are we. | 我们也是 |
[38:02] | Hang on a second. | 稍等一会 |
[38:03] | What? | 啊 |
[38:08] | You were right. | 你是对的 |
[38:12] | About what? | 关于什么 |
[38:14] | I shouldn’t have lied to you. | 我不该对你说谎 |
[38:19] | I do remember everything that happened to me in the pit. | 我想起了在地狱里发生什么事了 |
[38:23] | Everything. | 全部 |
[38:30] | So tell me about it. | 那就告诉我吧 |
[38:32] | No. | 不行 |
[38:36] | Uh… I won’t lie anymore. | 我保证不再说谎 |
[38:39] | But I’m not gonna talk about it. | 我不打算谈论这个 |
[38:44] | Dean,look,you can’t just shoulder this thing alone. | 迪恩 兄弟 你不能独自承担这一切 |
[38:46] | You got to let me help. | 一定要让我帮你 |
[38:48] | How? | 怎么帮 |
[38:50] | Do you really think that a little heart-to-heart,some sharing and caring, | 一点点贴心得谈话 互爱互助就足够了 |
[38:54] | Is gonna change anything? | 有什么不同吗 |
[38:56] | Somehow…heal me? | 怎么让我好起来? |
[39:00] | I’m not talking about a bad day here. | 此刻我可不想谈这些个晦气事 |
[39:03] | I know that. | 我了解 |
[39:05] | The things that I saw… | 我所看到的 |
[39:09] | …there aren’t words. | 语言无法形容 |
[39:13] | There is no forgetting. | 无法忘却 |
[39:15] | There’s no making it better. | 无法抹去 |
[39:21] | Because it is right here… | 因为是我切切实实的感受 |
[39:24] | Forever. | 永远的伤痕 |
[39:30] | You wouldn’t understand. | 你永远不会了解 |
[39:33] | And I could never make you understand. | 我也永远没办法让你了解 |
[39:37] | So I am sorry. | 所以 不是我不想 对不起 |