时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:13] | This thing goes our way | 如果事情按我们预想的方向发展 |
[00:14] | And I…Triple lindy into that box… | 我要跳进那个笼子里 |
[00:18] | …You know I’m not coming back. | 你知道我是有去无回吧 |
[00:26] | You got to promise not to try to bring me back. | 你得发誓不会试着救我回来 |
[00:29] | You go find Lisa. | 去找莉莎 |
[00:31] | You go live some normal, apple-pie life. | 你要过正常且简单有序的生活 迪恩 |
[00:34] | Promise me, Dean. | 答应我 迪恩 |
[00:36] | Promise me. | 答应我 |
[00:57] | You okay? | 还好吧 |
[01:00] | Yeah, I’m good. | 当然 很好 |
[03:24] | And thank god this is before facebook, right? | 幸亏这是在非死不可出现前 不是吗 |
[03:27] | Because it’d be me and that goat… | 否则我和我那只山羊肯定得 |
[03:29] | …All over the internet. | 红透整个因特网 |
[03:30] | – That’s right. – So… | -没错 -所以 |
[03:31] | Don’t get me wrong, right? No complaints. | 别误会 好吗 别抱怨 |
[03:33] | But if you’d have said to me, | 但如果你现在对我说 |
[03:35] | “Hey, you — 15 years from now? | 嘿 你 十五年之后 |
[03:37] | Suburbia.” | 就郊区养老去吧 |
[03:39] | – Oh. Yeah. – Right? | -噢 是的 -了解吗 |
[03:40] | Believe me, I know. | 相信我 深有体会 |
[03:42] | So, you’ve traveled around a lot, huh? | 你曾经周游了很多地方咯 |
[03:43] | Yeah, my whole life, pretty much. | 没错 几乎前半辈子都在 |
[03:50] | And? | 然后呢 |
[03:52] | I don’t know. | 不知道该说啥了 |
[03:53] | Come on. | 行了 |
[03:55] | You — what, you moved in, what, about a year ago? | 你 是什么时候搬来的 一年前吧 |
[03:58] | Yeah, thereabouts. | 是的 差不多 |
[04:00] | So I been buying you beer for a year. | 既然我请你喝了一年的啤酒了 |
[04:03] | And I think that means you owe me a couple of gory details. | 你是不是也该回馈我些惊险刺激的细节呢 |
[04:07] | Oh, no. There’s not much to tell, you know? | 不 其实没什么好讲的 不是吗 |
[04:08] | It’s, uh… | 也就是 嗯 |
[04:10] | I lived on the road… | 我到处周游 |
[04:13] | Took, uh, crap jobs that nobody else wanted. | 找一些 没人愿意做的活儿干干 |
[04:17] | – Like? – Like… | -比如呢 -比如说 |
[04:20] | Pest control. | 在虫害防治中心干干 |
[04:21] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[04:24] | Pest control. | 虫害防治中心 |
[04:25] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[04:27] | You get to work with a partner. | 有个搭档和你一起工作 |
[04:29] | You get to… Help people. | 你可以 帮助民众 |
[04:32] | You have no idea what’s in some people’s walls. | 你根本无法想象有些人家的墙里都有些什么 |
[04:36] | It could eat ’em alive. | 那些能把他们给生吞活剥了 |
[04:38] | Yeesh. | 哇哦 |
[04:39] | ‘course, that was then. And now… | 当然 那都是过去了 而现在 |
[04:43] | You’re practically respectable. | 你确实挺值得尊敬的 |
[04:45] | Yeah. Wow. | 是啊 |
[04:47] | I guess so. | 我想是吧 |
[04:48] | That’s kind of scary, actually. | 确切地说 应该是吓人吧 |
[04:50] | Thanks, guys. | 谢了 伙计们 |
[04:52] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[04:54] | I think she likes you. | 我想她喜欢你 |
[04:56] | You think? | 你确定 |
[05:00] | What is it with you?! | 你怎么回事儿啊 |
[05:02] | Like, every time! | 似乎 每次都这样 |
[05:04] | It’s like chicks specifically dig unavailable guys. | 妞儿总喜欢挖人墙角吧 |
[05:09] | who knew? | 谁知道啊 |
[05:14] | Okay. | 好了 |
[05:16] | – I will see you tomorrow. – I’ll see you tomorrow. | -明天见 -明天见 |
[05:19] | Thanks, man. | 谢谢招待了 伙计 |
[07:41] | And no one’s called about a missing person? | 没人打电话找失踪的人吗 |
[07:44] | No, this would have been today. | 不 很有可能就是今天 |
[07:47] | So no reports of anything around Vineland and Oak street, | 就是说温兰和欧克街那里没有任何上报吗 |
[07:51] | near that hotel renovation? | 在改造的那个旅馆附近也没有吗 |
[07:56] | Uh, call it a hunch. | 算是直觉吧 |
[07:58] | I’ve been a cop for a long time. | 我当警察很多年了 |
[08:04] | Okay, yeah. No, I’ll call you tomorrow. | 好了 是的 不 我明天打给你吧 |
[08:07] | You too, man. Bye. | 你也是 伙计 再见 |
[08:10] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[08:12] | Who was that? | 谁啊 |
[08:13] | Sid. I’m just setting up a poker game. | 西德 我刚约了打扑克牌 |
[08:17] | 11:30. | 在晚上十一点半 |
[08:19] | Is it really? | 这么晚了么 |
[08:21] | Well, that explains why he was asleep when I called. | 难怪我打给他时他说自己都睡下了 |
[08:25] | I’ll be right up. | 我马上就来 |
[08:27] | Okay. | 好的 |
[10:21] | Dean! Is that a gun? | 迪恩 那是枪吗 |
[10:24] | No, no. Yeah. | 不 不 是的 |
[10:25] | Well, it’s — I got a permit for it. | 那个 我有许可证 |
[10:28] | What, to shoot the Glickmans’ dog? | 你拿枪就为了射格利克曼的狗吗 |
[10:33] | I thought that was a possum. | 我以为是只负鼠 |
[10:36] | Remember when I said I was in pest control? | 记得我说过我在虫害防治中心工作过吗 |
[10:38] | Well, possums carry rabies, so… | 负鼠可能携带狂犬病毒 所以 |
[10:43] | I did not know that. | 我还真不知道 |
[10:45] | Oh, yeah. Yeah. Possums — | 是啊 是啊 负鼠 |
[10:47] | Possums kill, Sid. | 负鼠会害出人命的 西德 |
[10:50] | Oh, crap. | 见鬼 |
[10:53] | What’s that? | 怎么了 |
[10:59] | Sulfur. | 硫磺 |
[11:02] | – I got to go. – Hold on, dean! | -我得走了 -等等 迪恩 |
[11:04] | What the hell? | 搞什么鬼 |
[11:36] | Just getting a hammer. | 我只是在找锤子 |
[11:39] | So, I just ran into Sid. | 我刚刚碰见西德了 |
[11:43] | Did you almost shoot a yorkie? | 你是不是差点把那只约克夏犬射死 |
[11:46] | Technically. | 差不多 |
[11:48] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[11:49] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[11:51] | How come I don’t believe you? | 我不相信 |
[11:54] | I just — I, uh, I-I got this — | 我 我就是 |
[11:57] | I don’t know, spidey sense. | 我也不知道 最近有点疑神疑鬼的 |
[11:59] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[12:00] | Are you hunting something? | 你是在猎魔吗 |
[12:02] | Honestly? | 老实讲 |
[12:04] | Uh, at first, I thought that I was. | 一开始我以为是的 |
[12:06] | But I’m pretty sure that I got worked up over nothing. | 但其实是我瞎紧张了 |
[12:11] | It’s, uh, you know… | 我… |
[12:13] | It happens. | 我有时会这样 |
[12:16] | Are you sure? | 你确定没事吗 |
[12:20] | I’ll tell you what — | 不如这样 |
[12:21] | Just because, you know, I have an ocd thing about this, | 我有猎魔强迫症 |
[12:24] | why don’t, uh, why don’t you and Ben go to the movies, | 不如你和本一起去看看电影 |
[12:27] | hit the cheesecake factory — | 去芝士蛋糕工厂吃点东西 |
[12:29] | You know, hang out with the teeming masses, | 和大伙出去玩玩 |
[12:31] | and I’ll do one last sweep just to be 100%. | 我再最后检查一次 确保万无一失 |
[12:37] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[12:39] | Be careful. | 小心点 |
[12:40] | Careful’s my middle name. | 我一直很小心 |
[14:00] | Hiya, dean. | 你好啊 迪恩 |
[14:02] | Look what the apocalypse shook loose. | 看看天启带来的后果 |
[14:07] | You have fun sniffing that trail? | 追踪我留下的线索好玩吗 |
[14:11] | ’cause I sure had fun patting you around. | 我可是很享受牵着你鼻子走的感觉 |
[14:14] | You can’t be… | 你不可能还… |
[14:15] | Oh, sure I can! | 我当然可以 |
[14:17] | – No. – Yeah, kiddo. | -不可能 -可以的 臭小子 |
[14:19] | The big daddy brought your pal Cass back, right? | 上帝把你的好兄弟卡西救回来了 对吗 |
[14:21] | So why not me? | 为什么我就不能被救回来呢 |
[14:23] | Add a little spice to all that — that sugar. | 给你们美好的生活增添点乐趣 |
[14:31] | Really? | 玩真的吗 |
[14:33] | After all we’ve been through together? | 我们共同经历了这么多事情 |
[14:37] | You know, you got a great little life here. | 你的小日子过的很舒服嘛 |
[14:40] | Pretty lady — real understanding. | 美女老婆 那么理解你 |
[14:43] | Hell of a kid. | 还有个不错的小孩 |
[14:45] | And how do you keep your lawn so green? | 你是怎么把草坪理得那么整齐的 |
[14:48] | I mean, come on, Dean. | 拜托 迪恩 |
[14:50] | You never been what I’d call brainy, | 虽然我知道你不怎么聪明 |
[14:52] | But did you really think | 但你真的傻到以为 |
[14:54] | you were gonna get to keep all of this? | 你的小日子可以继续这么过下去吗 |
[14:56] | You had to know that we were coming for you sometime, pal. | 你得知道我们早晚会找上门儿的 老兄 |
[15:04] | You can’t outrun your past. | 你逃避不了过去的 |
[15:31] | Hey, Dean. | 你好 迪恩 |
[15:39] | I was expecting, uh… | 我还指望你… |
[15:41] | I don’t know, a hug, | 给我来个拥抱 |
[15:42] | some holy water in the face — something. | 或者朝我泼点圣水呢 |
[15:47] | So I’m dead? | 我死了吗 |
[15:49] | This is heaven? | 这里是天堂吗 |
[15:51] | Yellow eyes killed me, and now — | 黄眼恶魔杀了我 然后 |
[15:52] | Yellow eyes? That’s what you saw? | 黄眼恶魔 你见到了他吗 |
[15:55] | “Saw”? | 什么叫见到 |
[15:56] | You were poisoned. | 你被下毒了 |
[15:58] | So whatever kind of crazy | 所以不管你以为 |
[15:59] | crap you think you been seeing, it’s not real. | 你见到了什么 都是假的 |
[16:08] | So, then, are you…Real? | 那么 你是真实的吗 |
[16:11] | – Or am I still – – I’m real. | -还是我… -我是真实的 |
[16:15] | Here, let me save you the trouble. | 我证明给你看 |
[16:42] | All me. | 我就是我 |
[16:43] | That’s nasty. | 可算弄完了 |
[16:55] | Sammy? | 小萨姆 |
[16:57] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[16:58] | It’s me. | 是我 |
[17:19] | Wait a minute, wait a minute. | 等等 等等 |
[17:20] | You — you — you were — you were gone, man. | 你你 你跳进去了 兄弟 |
[17:22] | I mean, that — that was it. | 我说 就是那样 |
[17:23] | – How the hell are you — – I don’t know. | -你到底是怎么 -我也不知道 |
[17:25] | What do you mean you don’t know? | 你说你不知道是什么意思 |
[17:26] | I mean, no idea. | 就是 没有头绪 |
[17:27] | I-I’m just back. | 我就是回来了 |
[17:29] | Well, was it god, or — or — or Cass? | 是上帝 还是 卡西 |
[17:31] | I mean, does Cass know anything about it? | 卡西知道这事吗 |
[17:32] | You tell me. I’ve been calling. | 你说呢 我一直在召唤他 |
[17:33] | Cass hasn’t answered my prayers. | 他还没回应我的祈祷 |
[17:34] | I don’t even know where he is. | 我甚至不知道他在哪里 |
[17:36] | I mean, I was… Down there, | 我 在下面 |
[17:38] | and then, next minute, it’s raining, | 接着 几分钟后 开始下雨了 |
[17:40] | and I’m lying in that field, alone. | 我发现自己独自躺在那里 |
[17:44] | It’s kind of hard to go looking for whatever saved you | 毫无无头绪的寻找是谁救了我 |
[17:46] | when you got no leads. | 这有点难 |
[17:47] | But I looked. | 但我找过了 |
[17:48] | I mean, believe me, I looked… | 相信我 我试过了 |
[17:52] | for weeks. | 找了好几周 |
[17:57] | Wait, weeks? | 等等 好几周 |
[18:00] | How long you been back? | 你回来多久了 |
[18:04] | How long you been back, Sam? | 你回来多久了 萨姆 |
[18:06] | About a year. | 一年左右 |
[18:07] | – About a year? – Dean — | -一年了 -迪恩 |
[18:09] | You been back practically this whole time?! | 这一整年来你都在这个世上 |
[18:12] | What, did you lose the ability to send a friggin’ text message?! | 你该死的失去了发消息的能力了吗 |
[18:15] | You finally had what you wanted, Dean. | 你终于得到梦寐以求的东西了 迪恩 |
[18:16] | – I wanted my brother, alive. – You wanted a family. | -我想要我的弟弟活着 -你想要个家庭 |
[18:19] | You have for a long time, maybe the whole time. I know you. | 你想了很久了 一直以来都想 我了解你 |
[18:22] | You only gave it up because of the way we lived. | 因为我们生存的方式你才放弃了这个想法 |
[18:25] | But you had something, and you were building something. | 但你拥有了常人的生活 建立了家庭 |
[18:27] | Had I shown up, Dean, | 如果我就这么出现了 迪恩 |
[18:29] | you would have just run off. | 你就会离开这种生活 |
[18:33] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[18:35] | But it felt like after everything, | 但这感觉就像 一切过后 |
[18:37] | you deserved some regular life. | 你应该过上正常人的生活 |
[18:48] | What have you been doing? | 那你都在做些什么 |
[18:50] | Hunting. | 猎魔抓鬼 |
[18:55] | You left me alone, and you were flying solo? | 你把我甩开 自己单干吗 |
[18:57] | Not solo. | 不是单干 |
[18:58] | – What? – I hooked up with some other people. | -什么 -我和一些朋友一起 |
[19:00] | You? Working with strangers? | 你竟然和陌生人共事 |
[19:01] | They’re more like family. | 他们更像是家人 |
[19:04] | And they’re here. | 他们就在这里 |
[19:23] | Hi. | 你好 |
[19:27] | My god, you have delicate features for a hunter. | 天哪 对于猎魔人来说 你的脸真是精致 |
[19:30] | Excuse me? | 什么 |
[19:31] | Dean, Gwen Campbell. | 迪恩 这位是格温·坎贝尔 |
[19:33] | Good to finally meet you. Sam’s gone on and on. | 终于见到你了 萨姆经常提起你 |
[19:35] | And this is Christian… | 这位是克里斯蒂安 |
[19:38] | …and Mark. | 还有马克 |
[19:40] | Campbell. | 坎贝尔 |
[19:44] | Hi. | 你好 |
[19:45] | Cam– Campbell? Like… | 坎 坎贝尔 像 |
[19:47] | Like your mom. | 是你们母亲的姓 |
[19:50] | They’re cousin. Third cousin. | 他们是第三代的堂表兄妹 |
[19:52] | Something, something twice removed. | 更远的远房亲戚 |
[19:54] | They grew up in the life, like mom and like us. | 他们的成长经历 跟妈妈和我们一样 |
[19:57] | I thought all of mom’s relatives were gone. | 我以为妈妈的亲戚都没了 |
[20:02] | And I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[20:03] | It’s just, you know, why didn’t we know about any of you? | 只是 为什么我一个都不认识 |
[20:07] | ’cause they didn’t know about you. | 他们也不认识你 |
[20:13] | Not until I brought you all together. | 但现在我让你们团聚了 |
[20:16] | Samuel? | 萨穆埃尔 |
[20:17] | Come here. | 来抱抱 |
[20:19] | I’m your grandfather. | 我是你外公 |
[20:31] | Guys, give me a second with my grandsons here, please. | 孩子们 给我点时间和我外孙独处 谢谢 |
[20:43] | Lot of resurrections in your face today. | 今天你见到了好多死而复生的人 |
[20:45] | It’s all right. Take a minute. | 没事 花一分钟接受事实 |
[20:47] | It’s gonna take a little more than a minute. | 肯定要比一分钟久 |
[20:50] | I mean, what the hell? | 到底怎么回事 |
[20:50] | H-how did this happen? | 这 这是怎么发生的 |
[20:52] | We’re guessing whatever pulled Sam up pulled me down. | 我们猜想救了萨姆的东西复活了我 |
[20:55] | So, whatever this is, we’re both a part of it. | 不管它是什么 我们都成了它的一部分 |
[20:57] | But you don’t know what that is. | 但你们还不知道它是什么 |
[20:59] | Bingo. | 没错 |
[21:01] | And you have no leads? Nothing? | 你们没有线索 一头雾水是吗 |
[21:05] | Well, this — this is, uh… | 这 这真是 |
[21:09] | No more doornails coming out of that door, is there? | 不会再有复活者从那扇门走出来了吧 |
[21:12] | As far as we know, it’s Samuel, and it’s me. | 就我们所知 只有萨穆埃尔 和我 |
[21:18] | Okay, am I the only one here | 所以我是这里唯一一个 |
[21:19] | that thinks that this can’t all just be fine? | 觉得这不太对劲吗 |
[21:22] | Believe me, you’re not. | 相信我 没事的 |
[21:26] | I wanted to come get you, of course. | 我也很想去找你 |
[21:27] | Sam was adamant about leaving you out, | 只是萨姆执意不肯把你牵扯进来 |
[21:29] | so we did. | 所以我们尊重他的意见 |
[21:31] | Until this. | 直到这事发生 |
[21:34] | Right. | 嗯 |
[21:35] | So, then you ended up in my garage how? | 可你们怎么会跑到我车库里去的 |
[21:37] | I got hit before you did, few days ago. | 在你被袭击的前几天 我也被袭了 |
[21:40] | Dosed up with poison. | 它们给我下毒 |
[21:42] | – By? – Couple of djinn. | -谁下的毒 -灯灵 |
[21:43] | Djinn? | 灯灵 |
[21:44] | I thought those were — were cave-dwelling hermit-type. | 我一直以为它们常年隐居洞穴 |
[21:48] | That’s pretty exotic. | 特立独行 |
[21:49] | Not anymore, at least. | 看来它们的习性变了 |
[21:50] | These…look like regular people. | 他们和普通人没什么两样 |
[21:51] | They can blend in. | 能轻松融入人类的世界 |
[21:52] | And all they got to do to kill you is touch you. | 哪怕与你轻微碰触 就能叫你一命呜呼 |
[21:54] | Their toxins get in your system, | 其毒液一旦侵入你体内 |
[21:56] | all of a sudden you’re hallucinating | 不多时 便会使你产生幻觉 |
[21:57] | your worst nightmares, | 令噩梦时时闪现 |
[21:58] | and pretty soon you O.D. | 没多久 你就会踏上黄泉路了 |
[22:00] | Well, then how are you breathing air? | 那为什么你现在安然无恙 |
[22:01] | Samuel had a cure. | 萨穆埃尔找到了解药 |
[22:03] | You got a cure for djinn poison? | 你有办法解灯灵的毒 |
[22:05] | I know a few things. | 略知一二 |
[22:07] | Stick around, I’ll show you tricks | 有空我教你 |
[22:07] | your daddy never even dreamed of. | 这可是你老爸毕生梦寐以求的本事 |
[22:13] | Okay, why are these things after us? | 为什么这东西会盯上我们 |
[22:15] | Well, you did stake one a while back. | 以前我们干掉过他们的同伙 |
[22:18] | After they came after me, | 它们找上我之后 |
[22:20] | we were pretty certain that | 我们敢肯定 |
[22:20] | they were gonna go gunning for you next. | 它们也一定不会放过你 |
[22:23] | Lisa and Ben — they’re at the house right now. | 莉莎和本 这会应该到家了 |
[22:26] | – If that thing comes back – It’s all right. | -要是那东西现在找上门来 -别担心 |
[22:27] | I already sent someone over there to watch ’em. | 我找人在那边看着他们呢 |
[22:29] | You got to take me home right now. | 你现在赶紧送我回家 |
[22:38] | Lisa?! | 莉莎 |
[22:40] | Lisa! Ben?! | 莉莎 本 |
[22:47] | Ben! | 本 |
[23:20] | Where the hell have you been? | 你们到底跑哪儿去了 |
[23:21] | We — we were at the movies. You knew that. | 我们去看电影了 有跟你说过的啊 |
[23:25] | Dean. | 迪恩 |
[23:27] | What happened? | 发生什么事了吗 |
[23:28] | – Go upstairs and pack a bag. – Where are we going? | -你们快上楼收拾东西 -我们要去哪 |
[23:30] | I’m taking us to a friend’s house. Go. | 我一个老友家 快去 |
[23:31] | It’s okay. Go on up. I’ll be there in a sec. | 别担心 你先上去 我就来 |
[23:42] | Oh, my god. | 老天啊 |
[23:44] | Lisa, Ben, I don’t know if you remember — | 莉莎 本 不知道你们还记不记得 |
[23:46] | Sam. | 萨姆 |
[23:56] | Damn it. | 靠 |
[23:58] | It’s good to see you, too, Bobby. It’s been a while. | 很高兴见到你 鲍比 好久不见 |
[24:00] | If you’re here, something’s wrong. | 你来一定有大事 |
[24:03] | Bobby, this is Lisa and Ben. | 鲍比 这是莉莎和本 |
[24:07] | Well, it’s nice to finally meet you two. | 终于还是见面了 |
[24:11] | Mi casa es su casa. | 把这儿当自己家吧 |
[24:14] | Maybe you want to just go upstairs. | 你们上楼歇歇吧 |
[24:16] | Tv’s broken, but there’s plenty of Reader’s Digest. | 电视坏了 不过我这读者文摘倒有不少 |
[24:21] | Just don’t touch the decor, okay? | 屋里的东西别乱碰 |
[24:23] | Assume it’s all loaded. | 假装是一碰就走火了 |
[24:30] | Hey, Bobby. | 鲍比 你好啊 |
[24:33] | Sam. | 萨姆 |
[24:43] | You knew? | 这事你知道 |
[24:45] | You knew Sam was alive. | 你知道萨姆没死 |
[24:48] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[24:51] | How long? | 你知道多久了 |
[24:52] | – Look – How long?! | -听着 -多久了 |
[24:56] | All year. | 一年了 |
[25:01] | You got to be kidding me. | 你开玩笑呢吧 |
[25:03] | And I’d do it again. | 时光倒流我仍旧会这么做 |
[25:04] | – Why?! – Because you got out, Dean! | -为什么 -因为你退出江湖了 迪恩 |
[25:06] | You walked away from the life. | 你离开了这种生活 |
[25:08] | And I was so damn grateful, | 我他妈的有多高兴 |
[25:10] | You got no idea. | 你根本就不明白 |
[25:12] | Do you have any clue what walking away meant for me? | 你知道抛下一切于我意味着什么吗 |
[25:14] | Yeah — a woman and a kid | 当然知道 回到老婆孩子身边 |
[25:16] | and not getting your guts ripped out at age 30. | 不再为英年早逝而惴惴不安 |
[25:19] | That’s what it meant. | 那就意味着这一切 |
[25:20] | That woman and that kid | 老婆孩子 |
[25:21] | — I went to them because you asked me to. | 是因为你求我 才去找的 |
[25:22] | – Good. – Good for who? | -很好 -对谁有好处 |
[25:24] | I showed up on their doorstep | 我当时满脑子悲伤快逆流成河了 |
[25:25] | half out of my head with grief. | 就那样莫名其妙出现在他们家门口 |
[25:28] | God knows why they even let me in. | 天知道她俩怎么会让我进去 |
[25:29] | I drank too much. I had nightmares. | 我夜夜买醉 噩梦连连 |
[25:32] | I looked everywhere. I collected hundreds of books, | 走街串巷 收集了上千本书 |
[25:35] | Trying to find anything to bust you out. | 千方百计想把你救出来 |
[25:37] | You promised you’d leave it alone. | 你说过不会再管的 |
[25:39] | Of course I didn’t leave it alone! | 我怎么可能不管 |
[25:40] | Sue me! | 报警抓我啊 |
[25:42] | A damn year? | 一整年 |
[25:45] | You couldn’t put me out of my misery? | 你眼睁睁看我深陷痛苦的泥沼却不来拉我 |
[25:47] | Look, I get it wasn’t easy. | 听着 我知道一切都很难接受 |
[25:50] | But that’s life! | 但这就是生活 |
[25:52] | And it’s as close to happiness | 这就是猎魔人 |
[25:53] | as I’ve ever seen a hunter get. | 永远无法得到的幸福生活 |
[25:57] | It ain’t like I wanted to lie to you, son. | 孩子 骗你非我本意 |
[26:00] | But you were out, Dean. | 但是你已经隐退了 |
[26:02] | Do I look out to you? | 我看起来像退出了吗 |
[26:14] | How’s he doing? | 他还好吧 |
[26:16] | He’s okay. How are you? | 没事 你呢 |
[26:22] | Look, I know Bobby’s a little crotchety, but he’s great. | 鲍比是有点古里古怪的 但他是个好人 |
[26:24] | He’s gonna look after you guys. | 他会好好照顾你们 |
[26:26] | Me and Sam, we’re gonna head out. | 我和萨姆要走了 |
[26:33] | For how long? | 去多久 |
[26:41] | I’m so sorry, Lisa. | 莉莎 对不起 |
[26:43] | For what? | 对不起什么 |
[26:44] | Those things were coming for me. | 这些事情都是冲着我来的 |
[26:45] | And I should’ve known. | 我早该知道的 |
[26:47] | How could you know a monster was gonna show up? | 恶魔的踪迹又岂是你能预料的 |
[26:49] | I should’ve known. | 我早该知道的 |
[26:51] | I should’ve known that if I stayed with you | 我早该知道如果和你在一起 |
[26:52] | That something would come, | 它们就会跟来 |
[26:53] | because something always does. | 这是它们一贯的行事风格 |
[26:55] | But I was stupid and reckless and… | 我太傻太鲁莽了 |
[26:59] | You can’t outrun your past. | 过去的一切刻骨铭心 |
[27:04] | You’re saying goodbye. | 你是来道别的吗 |
[27:22] | I’m saying I’m sorry… | 我是来道歉的 |
[27:25] | For everything. | 为一切的一切 |
[27:28] | Everything. | 一切 |
[27:31] | You’re an idiot. | 你真是个笨蛋 |
[27:33] | I mean, I know it wasn’t greeting-card perfect, | 虽然我们的生活不够完美 |
[27:34] | But we were in it together. | 但是至少我们在一起 |
[27:36] | I was a wreck half the time. | 我几乎是个废人 |
[27:37] | Yeah, well, the guy that basically just saved the world | 那个拯救了世界的人 |
[27:39] | shows up at your door, | 突然出现在你门前 |
[27:40] | you expect him to have a couple of issues. | 你希望他是有事而来 |
[27:46] | And you’re always so amazing with Ben. | 你和本一直都相处融洽 |
[27:51] | You know what I wanted, more than anything… | 你知道我需要什么 我只是需要 |
[27:55] | was… | 一个 |
[27:58] | …a guy that Ben could look up to… | 本能够崇拜的对象 |
[28:04] | …like… | 就像 |
[28:07] | like a dad. | 就像一个父亲 |
[28:10] | So, you’re saying it’s all bad, Dean? | 迪恩 你觉得这样不好吗 |
[28:14] | ’cause it was the best year of my life. | 可是这一年是我一生中最美好的日子 |
[28:34] | What’s the plan? | 有什么安排 |
[28:35] | Well, right now, we stock up, get set. | 现在先备好货 准备起来 |
[28:41] | So you’re saying there is no plan. | 你的意思是 没安排 |
[28:44] | We’ll find ’em. | 我们从长计议 |
[28:45] | Just got to be patient. | 耐心一点 |
[28:47] | Yeah, okay. | 嗯 好吧 |
[28:49] | Oh, here’s an alt. | 我有个建议 |
[28:50] | Why don’t we go kill the sons of bitches | 我们干嘛不直接去干掉那些 |
[28:53] | that broke into my home? | 闯进我家里的混蛋 |
[28:54] | Relax, Dean. We got it handled. | 迪恩 冷静点 我们会处理的 |
[28:56] | Djinn are hard to draw out. | 灯灵很难对付 |
[28:59] | Now, you’ve been out of the game for a while. | 你有一段时间没接触这些了 |
[29:00] | Leave it to the professionals. | 交给专家吧 |
[29:02] | Yeah. Sure. | 好 没问题 |
[29:06] | Tiny suggestion. | 小小的建议 |
[29:08] | You see, djinn are easier to draw out when you got bait. | 设个诱饵 灯灵会好对付些 |
[29:12] | They want Sam and me. | 他们想要的是萨姆和我 |
[29:14] | They know where I live. | 他们知道我住在哪里 |
[29:15] | Now, I haven’t been hunting in a while, | 我已经很久都没猎魔了 |
[29:18] | But I’m gonna stick my neck out | 这次准备豁出去了 |
[29:19] | and guess that’s a pretty good place for us to go. | 去我家吧 再适合不过来 |
[29:24] | See? It’s almost like I’m a professional. | 瞧 我还是挺专业的吧 |
[29:41] | I love this one. | 我喜欢这个 |
[29:42] | Yours or, uh, your wife’s? | 你的还是你老婆的 |
[29:52] | Do me a favor — don’t touch that. | 帮个忙 别碰这个 |
[29:57] | Golf? | 高尔夫 |
[30:00] | Really? | 你不是吧 |
[30:01] | It’s a — it’s a sport. | 就是 就是运动运动啊 |
[30:14] | Nice house. | 房子不错啊 |
[30:19] | Oh, yeah. Go ahead, say it — call me a soccer mom.Whatever. | 好啦 我是辣妈行了吧 随你埋汰 |
[30:22] | “Soccer mom,” Huh? | “辣妈” |
[30:24] | Well, I’ll have to look that up on the “Intranet.” | 我得去内联网上查查这词 |
[30:27] | You know, believe it or not, I… | 不管你信不信 我… |
[30:29] | I get it, Dean. | 我懂 迪恩 |
[30:30] | You wanted a normal life. | 你想过普通人的生活 |
[30:32] | Your mom wanted a normal life, too. | 你母亲曾经也这么想 |
[30:36] | You remind me of her, actually. | 你的人生观 |
[30:40] | The attitude, for one thing. | 让我情不自禁想起了她 |
[30:43] | Your brother tell you what | 你弟弟告诉你 |
[30:44] | we’ve been dealing with the past few months? | 过去几个月我们一直在对付什么了吗 |
[30:47] | No, not really. | 还没 |
[30:48] | I’ve never seen anything quite like it. | 我从没见过类似的东西 |
[30:50] | Been working ’round the clock. | 日夜不停地搞破坏 |
[30:52] | – So what’s going on? – We don’t know. | -那到底是什么 -我们不清楚 |
[30:54] | But whatever it is, | 无论是什么 |
[30:55] | it goes way past a couple of djinn acting off — | 它远超过几个灯灵一起作怪 |
[30:57] | Nocturnals attacking in broad daylight, | 就像夜行怪在白天攻击 |
[30:59] | Werewolves out on the half-moon, | 狼人在月缺之夜活动 |
[31:01] | creatures that we’ve never even seen before. | 这种生物我们闻所未闻 |
[31:03] | We don’t…we don’t even know what they are. | 我们根本不清楚它们是什么 |
[31:05] | I’m knee-deep in half-eaten human hearts | 我见到很多被吃了一半的人类心脏 |
[31:07] | and exsanguinated 10-year-olds, | 还有被吸干血的十岁孩童 |
[31:09] | and it’s all making me… | 这一切令我 |
[31:12] | uneasy. | 惶恐不安 |
[31:15] | So what’s your theory? | 你觉得是什么 |
[31:16] | You tell me. | 你来告诉我 |
[31:18] | All we really know is it’s all hands on deck. | 我们只知道它正蓄势待发 |
[31:20] | We’re counting on each other right now. | 现在我们只能互相扶持了 |
[31:21] | That’s how it is with Campbells. | 坎贝尔家族的命运也在此一搏了 |
[31:25] | We need you, Dean. | 迪恩 我们需要你 |
[31:27] | Look, I hear you, but… | 我明白 但是… |
[31:29] | You don’t know what you’re part of, Dean. | 迪恩 你是家族的一份子 |
[31:34] | You know, you had ancestors hacking the heads off vamps | 你的祖辈在”五月花”号上取下了 |
[31:39] | on the Mayflower. | 吸血鬼的首级 |
[31:44] | What I’m saying is that we’re your blood. | 我要说的是我们血脉相连 |
[31:46] | And we’re out there dying, | 当我们面对死亡威胁 |
[31:47] | trying to get in front of whatever this is. | 尝试去阻止未知的怪物 |
[31:50] | Maybe not the best time for golf. | 也许现在不是打高尔夫的最好时机 |
[32:10] | You don’t really say much, do you? | 你好像不太爱说话 |
[32:12] | Enough. | 沉默是金 |
[32:15] | Any sign of ’em? | 有它们活动的迹象吗 |
[32:24] | Three djinn off in the trees. | 树丛中有三个灯灵 |
[32:39] | Those djinn are just sitting out there, watching us. | 那些灯灵坐在那里盯着我们 |
[32:42] | – Everybody’s got to clear out. – What? | -大家都走吧 -什么 |
[32:44] | They’re not gonna come in here until me and Sam are alone. | 除非我和萨姆落单 否则他们不会来 |
[32:46] | So, what, I’m supposed to leave you here with no backup? | 你是要我们抛下你们 孤立无援吗 |
[32:49] | Dean’s right. | 迪恩说的对 |
[32:50] | They’re smart. They’d wait till they weren’t outnumbered. | 他们很聪明 不等人数占优是绝不动手 |
[32:56] | All right, we won’t be far. | 好吧 我们不会走远 |
[32:57] | You call when they come, you hear? | 他们一来就打电话给我们 听到了吗 |
[33:00] | You bet. | 没问题 |
[33:02] | All right, pack up. We’re out of here. | 好的 收拾东西 准备离开 |
[33:27] | You okay? | 你还好吧 |
[33:31] | Oh, yeah. | 还好 |
[33:34] | Yeah. No, this is… | 不 这… |
[33:36] | This is crazy. | 这太疯狂了 |
[33:38] | I mean, you, grandpa. | 我是说 你 外公 |
[33:40] | Whoever brought you back… | 不管是谁让你们起死回生 |
[33:43] | – They don’t want to be found. – Yeah, I get that. | -他们不想被发现 -我知道 |
[33:45] | But who are they, and what do they…what do they want? Why? | 但他们是谁 想要什么 又为了什么 |
[33:48] | That’s a good question. | 我也想知道 |
[33:53] | Do you remember it? | 你还记得吗 |
[33:58] | What? | 什么 |
[33:59] | – The cage. – Yeah. | -那个笼子 -记得 |
[34:02] | – You want to… – No. | -你想要 -不是 |
[34:05] | Well, if anybody can relate… | 如果这事和谁有关 |
[34:06] | Dean, I don’t want to talk about it. I’m back. | 迪恩 我不想谈这事了 我回来了 |
[34:09] | I get to breathe fresh air, h-have a beer, | 我可以呼吸到新鲜空气 喝上啤酒 |
[34:12] | hunt with my family, see you again. | 全家一同猎魔 并与你重逢 |
[34:14] | So why exactly would I want to think about hell? | 我又何必去想地狱里的事呢 |
[34:19] | And you really think… | 你真的认为… |
[34:39] | Dean, they’re already dead, and you know it. | 迪恩 他们已经死了 你知道的 |
[34:41] | This is happening because of me! | 这一切因我而起 |
[34:43] | Dean! | 迪恩 |
[35:07] | Sid. | 西德 |
[35:19] | You made it through that last trip, | 上次你逃过一劫 |
[35:21] | So how about a big, fat double dose? | 要不这次来份巨无霸补回来吧 |
[35:27] | Bad news…it’ll kill you. | 坏消息是它会杀了你 |
[35:30] | The good news? | 好消息就是 |
[35:32] | At least you’ll go fast. | 至少你会死个痛快 |
[35:44] | That’s for our father, you son of a bitch. | 这是为我们父亲报仇 你这狗日的 |
[36:32] | I just — I-I couldn’t sleep at that house. | 我 我在那屋子里睡不着 |
[36:38] | It’s okay. Don’t worry. We’ll call Dean. | 没事 别担心 一会给迪恩打电话 |
[36:41] | Ah, don’t worry about them, Dean. | 别担心他们 迪恩 |
[36:43] | Worry about me. | 看我的吧 |
[36:55] | No! | 不 |
[37:10] | There, there, kiddo. | 好了好了 孩子 |
[37:12] | You stay away from him! | 离他远点 |
[37:18] | Lisa! | 莉莎 |
[37:23] | – Drink it. – Ben, no! | -喝下去吧 -本 不要 |
[37:27] | You’ll feel better. | 你会感觉好些的 |
[37:27] | No! | 不 |
[37:33] | It’s all your fault. | 都是你的错 |
[37:36] | Lisa! | 莉莎 |
[37:39] | This, something else — | 这 这东西 |
[37:41] | we both know that’s details. | 我们都知道这是什么 |
[37:43] | There’s something’s coming for this one, | 日后他必会受到这个的影响 |
[37:45] | and you can’t stop it. | 你是无法阻止的 |
[37:47] | It’s all your fault. | 都是你的错 |
[37:48] | – Lisa! – Drink it. | -莉莎 -喝了它 |
[37:50] | You’ll feel better. | 你会感觉好些的 |
[37:51] | – Ben, don’t! – Your fault. | -本 别喝 -你的错 |
[37:52] | Can’t stop it. | 你阻止不了的 |
[37:55] | No! | 不 |
[38:19] | I got her. Go get Dean. | 我来对付她 你去帮迪恩 |
[38:32] | – Got her. – Relax, hon. | -抓住她了 -放轻松 宝贝 |
[38:35] | We’re not gonna kill you. | 我们不会杀你的 |
[38:36] | Get her in the van. Quick, now, before the boys get back. | 快点 在他们回来前 把她塞进货车里 |
[38:59] | So, Samuel and the Cuzzes? | 萨穆埃尔和卡瑟斯去哪儿了 |
[39:01] | Don’t know. They left in a hurry. | 不知道 他们匆匆离开了 |
[39:03] | I’m meeting them back at their place. | 我们在他们家那边汇合 |
[39:04] | You, uh, you coming with me? | 你 你要和我一起走吗 |
[39:08] | No. | 不 |
[39:09] | No, I’m going back for Lisa and Ben. | 我要回去照看莉莎和本 |
[39:12] | I thought you said — | 你说了… |
[39:13] | I did. I changed my mind. | 是的 我改变主意了 |
[39:16] | Look, I practically shoved you at them. | 听着 虽然我当时几乎是逼着你去找他们 |
[39:19] | That’s a funny way to put it, but all right. | 这说法倒是挺好笑 继续 |
[39:21] | I’m just saying, I really wanted that for you. | 我说的是 我也希望你能有个家 |
[39:23] | And when I told you to go, I-I thought… | 我让你去找他们的时候 我是觉得 |
[39:26] | You could have it, you know? | 你会幸福的 |
[39:27] | But now I’m not so sure. | 但是现在我不确定了 |
[39:30] | I mean, you got to consider the fact | 你需要考虑的实际情况是 |
[39:31] | that you’ll be putting them in danger if you go back. | 如果你回去了 会把他们推向火坑 |
[39:34] | So, what, it’s better to leave them alone, | 那该如何 最好远离他们么 |
[39:36] | unprotected, | 没人保护他们了 |
[39:37] | and then they’re not in danger? | 这样就没有危险了是么 |
[39:39] | I did this to them. | 这都是我一手造成的 |
[39:40] | I made them vulnerable the moment I knocked on their door, | 是我进入了他们的生活 他们才会有危险的 |
[39:42] | And I can’t undo that. | 覆水难收 我无能为力 |
[39:44] | But what I can do is go with the best option. | 但我能弥补的是 择优而行 |
[39:52] | I hear you. | 我明白了 |
[39:56] | I guess I just, uh | 我只是 |
[39:58] | wish you were coming, that’s all. | 希望你能一起来 没别的 |
[40:01] | Why? | 为什么 |
[40:04] | – Don’t be stupid. – No, I mean it. | -别犯傻了 -不 我认真的 |
[40:05] | I mean, you know plenty of good hunters. | 你认识那么多优秀的猎魔人 |
[40:07] | I’m rusty. | 我都生疏了 |
[40:08] | I did something seriously stupid going out there. | 我刚刚就那么冲过去 实在是极度愚蠢 |
[40:10] | I almost got us both killed. | 差点连累我俩都死了 |
[40:12] | And that’s exactly why I want you. | 这就是为什么我需要你 |
[40:14] | What are you talking about? | 你这是什么意思 |
[40:16] | You just went. | 你坚决果断 |
[40:18] | You didn’t hesitate. | 毫不犹豫 |
[40:20] | Because you care, and that’s who you are. | 因为你在乎他们 你就是这样的人 |
[40:23] | Me? | 我 |
[40:25] | I wouldn’t even think to try. | 我连去尝试的想法都没有 |
[40:27] | Yes, you would. | 不 你也会那么做的 |
[40:30] | No, Dean. | 不 迪恩 |
[40:32] | I’m telling you, it’s just better with you around. | 我要告诉你 有你在身边很好 |
[40:35] | That’s all. | 就这样 |
[40:40] | Listen… | 听着 |
[40:47] | She should be hunting. Take her. | 她应该继续猎魔的 带上她 |
[40:55] | Thanks. Really. | 谢谢 真的 |
[40:58] | But I already got my car set up how I like it. | 但我有一辆自己的爱车了 |
[41:03] | I should hit the road. | 我该上路了 |
[41:06] | I’ll walk you out. | 我送你出去 |
[41:13] | Keep in touch, you hear? | 保持联系 听到了吗 |
[41:16] | ‘course. | 当然 |
[41:22] | It was really good to see you again, Dean. | 能再见到你真不错 迪恩 |