时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | The name’s Crowley. | 我是克劳力 |
[00:04] | You’re Crowley? | 你就是克劳力 |
[00:05] | I see you have heard of me. | 看来你听说过我了 |
[00:07] | I can give you anything you want, mate. | 我能实现你的任何愿望 同志 |
[00:08] | – All I need is… – My soul. | -而我只要 -我的灵魂 |
[00:11] | You sold your soul? | 你出卖了自己的灵魂 |
[00:12] | Oh, more like pawned it. | 噢 典当更贴切些 |
[00:13] | – I fully intend to give it back. – Well, then give it back! | -我完全乐意将它归还 -好啊 那马上还来 |
[00:15] | – I can’t. – Can’t or won’t? | -不行 -是不行还是不愿意 |
[00:17] | I won’t, all right? It’s insurance. | 我不愿意 行了吗 那是我的保险 |
[00:19] | – Rufus Turner. He’s a hunter. – One of your old friends? | -鲁弗斯·特纳 猎魔人 -是你的老友吗 |
[00:21] | Friend? He’s not the christmas-card type. | 朋友 他可绝不是友善之人 |
[00:25] | Gentlemen. I’m sheriff Jody Mills. | 先生们 我是乔迪·米尔斯警长 |
[00:27] | I don’t believe we’ve had the pleasure. | 相信我们之前没见过 |
[00:28] | Agent Willis speaking. | 我是威利斯探员 |
[00:29] | – Bobby? – Oh… | -鲍比吗 -老天 |
[00:30] | So you know Bobby Singer? | 这么说你认识鲍比·辛格 |
[00:31] | Bobby, I thought the sheriff hated you? | 鲍比 警长不是很讨厌你么 |
[00:33] | She did till five days ago. | 直到五天前她确实很恨我 |
[00:35] | What happened five days ago? | 五天前发生了什么 |
[00:36] | The dead started rising all over town. | 整个镇上开始出现丧尸 |
[00:40] | Bobby, you just gonna sit there? | 鲍比 你就打算坐那儿吗 |
[00:41] | No, I’m gonna riverdance. | 不 我正准备跳大河之舞 |
[00:43] | Really wasted that crossroads deal. | 还真是太妄费十字路口的交易了 |
[00:51] | Son of a bitch. | 天杀的 |
[00:52] | Hello — king of the crossroads. | 嘿 拜托 我可是十字路口之王 |
[00:54] | Are you okay? | 你没事儿吧 |
[00:56] | yeah, I’m great. | 当然 我好得很 |
[00:57] | ’cause there’s been a few times that you got me wondering. | 因为有那么几次 你让我觉得很纳闷 |
[00:59] | – Something’s different with you. – I’m okay. | -总觉得你有点儿不一样了 -我很好 |
[01:02] | You went to hell, Sam. | 你可是去过地狱的 萨姆 |
[01:08] | Yesterday, this Galveston shoreline was being pounded | 昨天 加尔维斯顿海岸受到十英尺高的海浪 |
[01:11] | by 10-foot swells and winds up to 150 miles per hour. | 和风速达每小时150米的飓风袭击 |
[01:15] | But today, well, there’s not a cloud in sight. | 然而今天却是万里无云 |
[01:18] | Hurricane Tiffany has broken up over the gulf, | 蒂芬尼飓风登陆海湾之后就结束了 |
[01:21] | and our 5-day forecast calls for nothing… | 根据我们的5日短期预报 |
[01:23] | …but sun and clear skies. | 接下来几天都将风和日丽 |
[01:25] | I guess somebody up there likes us. | 看来上帝很中意我们 |
[01:28] | Et ad congregandum… | [咒语] |
[01:31] | Eos coram me. | [咒语] |
[01:39] | Been making merry, have we? | 我们一直都玩得很开心哈 |
[01:41] | Bite me. | 死吧你[bite:也有咬的意思] |
[01:43] | If that’s your thing. | 没想到你还好那口 |
[01:50] | That swan dive of Sam’s was a thing of beauty. | 萨姆那华丽的一跳真是太完美了 |
[01:53] | Tens all the way ’round, | 表现绝佳 世人赞扬 |
[01:55] | standing “O” from the romanian judge. | 让路同学白忙了一场 |
[01:57] | You should be proud, Bobby. | 你应该引以为傲的 鲍比 |
[01:59] | As deaths go, it wasn’t too shabby. | 就死亡而言 那可一点儿也不寒酸啊 |
[02:02] | Cheer up, mate! | 振作点啊 同志 |
[02:03] | We just saved the sodding world together. | 咱一起拯救了这该死的世界 |
[02:05] | Me? | 我呢 |
[02:07] | I’ve been celebrating. | 一直在庆祝 |
[02:08] | I hate to see what you call “Celebrating.” | 我一点都不想看见你是怎么庆祝的 |
[02:11] | Yes, you would. | 也对 你肯定不待见 |
[02:12] | Drink? | 来一杯吗 |
[02:14] | No. | 不用了 |
[02:16] | Let me get this straight. | 让我搞搞清楚 |
[02:18] | We just “Saved the sodding world together,” | 我们刚刚”一起拯救了这该死的世界” |
[02:21] | and you’re too good to drink with me? | 而你竟然不乐意跟我共饮一杯 |
[02:23] | Obviously. | 当然了 |
[02:25] | And I doubt that you have my brand. | 而且我怀疑你这儿没我喜欢的牌子 |
[02:27] | What’s your poison, your highness? | 您想喝什么酒呢 陛下 |
[02:29] | Craig, aged 30 years, at least. | 克雷格 至少得是30年陈酿 |
[02:33] | Been drinking it since grade school. | 小学起我就一直喝它 |
[02:34] | Well… | 这个嘛 |
[02:36] | I got old rotgut… | 我只有陈年的劣质威士忌 |
[02:39] | Aged six days. | 陈酿六天 |
[02:42] | Swill like that is gonna burn a hole in your soul. | 老灌这种酒只会让你的灵魂更加空虚 |
[02:45] | Oh, sorry — my soul. | 噢 抱歉 我的灵魂才对 |
[02:48] | But that’s why you called — | 不过这才是你召唤我的真正原因吧 |
[02:49] | our little…deal? | 有关我们的小交易对吗 |
[02:51] | Yeah, well… | 是的 没错 |
[02:53] | It’s about time you hold up your end | 是时候履行你的诺言了 |
[02:55] | and give it back. | 把灵魂还给我 |
[02:57] | Give it back? | 还给你 |
[02:58] | Our deal was… | 我们说好的 |
[03:00] | we ice Lucifer, you rip up the lease. | 我们封印路西法 你就把交易停止 |
[03:06] | You didn’t read your contract. | 你没好好看你的合约 |
[03:08] | The hell you talking about, contract? | 你他妈的说什么合约呢 |
[03:12] | Paragraph 18, subsection “B,” | 第18段的B部分 |
[03:14] | which is on your naughty bits — | 印在你私密部位上了 |
[03:16] | I only have to make “Best efforts” | 我只需要”尽最大努力” |
[03:18] | to give you back your soul. | 归还你的灵魂 |
[03:20] | Meaning what? | 什么意思 |
[03:22] | Meaning… | 意思就是 |
[03:24] | I’d like to… | 我非常乐意归还 |
[03:27] | but I can’t. | 但却无能为力 |
[03:28] | You lying sack of — | 你个满嘴跑火车的… |
[03:30] | 10 years… | 十年后 |
[03:33] | You come to daddy. | 你就得下地狱了 |
[03:35] | Till then, I suggest you start drinking the good stuff. | 在那之前 我建议你喝点好东西 |
[03:38] | I figured you’d say that. | 我就知道你会这么说 |
[03:40] | So you can rot here until you change your mind. | 所以在你改变主意之前别想离开这儿 |
[03:43] | – Why? ’cause you asked nicely? – No. | -为什么 因为你低声下气求我吗 -不 |
[03:47] | ’cause I’m going “dateline” on your ass. | 因为我给你下个了套 |
[03:52] | I hope that’s paint. | 我希望这是油漆绘的 |
[03:55] | Really? | 没搞错吧 |
[03:56] | What am I going to do? | 我该怎么办捏 |
[04:04] | Doggy breath. | 狗狗的气息 |
[04:06] | Bracing, isn’t it? | 很清新 对吗 |
[04:09] | Ball’s in your court, Robert. | 现在是你决定的时候了 罗伯特 |
[04:11] | 10 years of living… | 是十年的平静生活 |
[04:13] | or 10 years as alpo. | 还是当十年的狗粮 |
[04:30] | This ain’t over. | 这事儿没完 |
[04:31] | I wouldn’t have it any other way. | 我是绝对不会改变主意的 |
[04:39] | Happy hunting. | 祝猎魔快乐 |
[05:04] | 基诺沙县 威斯康辛州 如今 | |
[05:13] | No EMF. | 没有电磁反应 |
[05:15] | Find anything in there? | 尸体有什么线索吗 |
[05:16] | Yeah, I got some kind of claw. | 是的 我找到了个爪子 |
[05:20] | What in the hell has a claw like that? | 这是什么东西的爪子啊 |
[05:22] | That is a good question. | 问得好 |
[05:34] | Maybe he’s in the can. | 他说不定上厕所呢 |
[05:43] | Yeah? | 什么事 |
[05:44] | – What happened, you fall and can’t get up? – Hilarious. | -咋了 你摔地上爬不起来了么 -不好笑 |
[05:47] | – What’s up? – We’re in Wisconsin. | -有屁快放 -我们在威斯康辛州 |
[05:48] | Six bodies, chests cracked wide open. | 六具尸体 胸腔被挖开 |
[05:50] | No EMF, no sulfur, no hex bags. | 没有电磁反应 没有硫磺也没有巫术袋 |
[05:53] | We did find this, though. Hang on. | 我们还发现了这个 等等 |
[05:58] | All right, check your wang. | 好了 看你的电脑 |
[06:03] | That’s a new one. | 这倒是没见过 |
[06:04] | Yeah, we need an I.D. Asap. | 你尽快查清楚这是啥东西的爪子 |
[06:06] | This thing’s on a rampage. | 这东西可到处撒野呢 |
[06:08] | Call as soon as you dig something up. | 你有线索了就打给我 |
[06:09] | Dean, I’m a little busy. | 迪恩 我有点忙 |
[06:10] | Well, then kick bo derek out of your bathtub. | 赶快从你的软香温玉里起来吧 |
[06:12] | We got a case here. | 我们在办正事呢 |
[06:13] | I’ll call you back. | 等我电话吧 |
[06:21] | Balls. | 操蛋 |
[06:54] | Come on. | 快点发动啊 |
[06:57] | Come on. | 搞毛啊 |
[07:00] | Balls. | 操蛋 |
[07:39] | You are hunting a lamia. | 你们遇见的是女妖 |
[07:41] | Come again? | 啥 |
[07:42] | It’s a monster. | 是一种怪物 |
[07:43] | Juices hearts, chugs the blood. | 吃人心 喝人血 |
[07:46] | Never heard of one popping up outside of Greece, though. | 还没听说过这东西出现在希腊之外的地方 |
[07:48] | Yeah, well, looks like this freak has immigrated. | 这怪物貌似移民了 |
[07:51] | It’s snacking on cheese-heads. | 跑来威斯康星州吃人 |
[07:52] | How do we gank it? | 有何对策 |
[07:54] | There’s a couple of ways. | 有很多方法 |
[07:56] | Easiest is a silver knife blessed by a padre. | 最方便的是被神父开过光的银制刀具 |
[08:00] | Gotcha. | 知道了 |
[08:05] | You’re welcome. | 兔崽子 不用谢了 |
[08:10] | Hey! I’m still here! | 我还在这儿呢 |
[08:14] | Hey, there, cranky. | 好啊 暴脾气大叔 |
[08:16] | You were gone so long, I just assumed alcoholic coma. | 你去那么久 我还以为你酒精中毒昏倒了呢 |
[08:21] | – Where were we? – Your soul. | -我们说到哪里了 -你的灵魂 |
[08:23] | Right. | 对 |
[08:25] | Talk. | 说吧 |
[08:26] | Look at you — all in a rush. | 瞧瞧你 手忙脚乱 |
[08:29] | Foreplay… | 有前戏 |
[08:30] | gets you more play. | 才有高潮嘛 |
[08:33] | I want Crowley’s name — | 把克劳力的名字告诉我 |
[08:35] | his real name, | 他真正的名字 |
[08:37] | back when he was flesh and blood. | 他还是人类时候的名字 |
[08:38] | Does tying demons up in your basement make you feel better | 把恶魔绑在你的地下室里 |
[08:41] | about that time you killed your wife? | 是不是能减轻你杀害妻子的罪恶感 |
[08:53] | What’s that? | 那是什么 |
[08:54] | You don’t recognize them? They’re yours. | 不认识吗 是你的东西呢 |
[09:18] | It won’t work. | 没用的 |
[09:19] | It’s a myth. | 只是个传说而已 |
[09:20] | Then you got nothing to worry about. | 那你就无须多虑了 |
[09:28] | I can’t! | 我不能说 |
[09:32] | You don’t know what he’ll do to me. | 你无法想象他会怎样对我 |
[09:33] | – Right now, you better worry about me. – You don’t get it. | -现在你面临的是我 -你不明白 |
[09:36] | He’s the king. | 他是王 |
[09:39] | King of the crossroads — I’ve heard the speech. | 十字路口之王 这我知道 |
[09:42] | No. | 不 |
[09:44] | King of hell. | 地狱之王 |
[09:54] | You gonna get that or what? | 你还不去开门吗 |
[10:10] | Marcy. | 马西 |
[10:11] | – Bobby Singer, how long have we been neighbors? – Six months. | -鲍比·辛格 我们做邻居多久了 -六个月 |
[10:15] | Well, don’t you think it’s time | 你现在是不是应该 |
[10:16] | you welcomed me to the neighborhood? | 欢迎我成为你的邻居了 |
[10:19] | My famous ginger-peach cobbler. | 我最拿手的生姜蜜桃馅饼 |
[10:22] | Take a whiff. Seriously, I’m a genius. | 闻一下 我可是个天才厨师 |
[10:27] | Help me! Somebody help me! | 救命啊 来人啊 |
[10:31] | It’s, um… | 那是 |
[10:32] | stupid horror flicks. | 无聊的恐怖电影 |
[10:34] | Guilty pleasure. | 我有恐怖片情结 |
[10:35] | I love scary movies. | 我超爱恐怖电影 |
[10:37] | Hey, have you seen “Drag me to hell”? | 你看《堕入地狱》没有 |
[10:40] | Trying to avoid it. | 能免则免吧 |
[10:41] | But it’s fantastic. | 但是真的很赞 |
[10:44] | Saturday, 7:00, my house. | 星期六 七点 来我家 |
[10:47] | I’ll fix you dinner, | 我给你做晚饭 |
[10:48] | and I’ll whip up a batch of my famous white-chocolate popcorn, | 我会做一些拿手的白巧克力爆米花 |
[10:51] | and we’ll watch it. | 我们边吃边看 |
[10:52] | Deal? | 行吗 |
[10:54] | That sounds super, Marcy, but, uh… | 听起来不错 马西 但是 |
[10:58] | Okay, no worries. | 好的 没事 |
[11:01] | Um, hey, one other thing — | 还有一件事 |
[11:03] | Uh, my wood chipper — it’s a piece of crap. | 我的碎木机 真是一坨废铁 |
[11:06] | You know, it just broke down on me, | 不知道怎么就坏了 |
[11:07] | and — and I hear that you’re quite handy. | 我听说你挺能干的 |
[11:09] | Maybe you could come over and…take a look — | 你能不能过来 帮我看看 |
[11:13] | You know, just whenever. | 随便什么时候都可以 |
[11:15] | Yeah, I’ll see what I can do. | 好的 我尽力而为吧 |
[11:18] | Okay. | 好的 |
[11:24] | Okay. | 那好 |
[11:27] | Okay, see you soon. | 回见 |
[11:40] | Aw! She sounds nice. | 听上去人不错哦 |
[11:43] | Are you gonna make sweet love to her | 鲍比 你要先和她大干一场 |
[11:45] | before you stab her to death, Bobby? | 再把她杀死吗 |
[11:47] | That is your usual thing, right? | 你通常不都这么干么 |
[11:53] | I want Crowley’s name now! | 告诉我克劳力的真名 |
[11:59] | – Crowley’s name! – Okay! | -克劳力的真名 -我说 |
[12:01] | Okay. | 我说 |
[12:02] | Macleod. | 麦克劳德 |
[12:04] | Fergus Macleod. I swear. | 费格斯·麦克劳德 我发誓是真名 |
[12:06] | We call him Lucky The Leprechaun behind his back. | 我们在背后叫他幸运妖精 |
[12:08] | Macleod’s Scottish, Einstein. | 麦克劳德是苏格兰名字 天才 |
[12:12] | You got what you want. Now send me back — | 你得偿所愿了 现在送我回去 |
[12:14] | No. | 不 |
[12:17] | We had a deal! | 我们说好的 |
[12:19] | Gave it my best effort. | 我心有余而力不足 |
[12:21] | No! | 不 |
[12:37] | Yeah, Garth, what do you got? | 加思 有啥情况 |
[12:40] | I’ve never heard of a vamp doing that. | 我从未听说过吸血鬼会那样做 |
[12:42] | Doesn’t sound like our kind of thing. | 那应该不关我们的事 |
[12:43] | Better drop a dime to the FBI. | 最好把这事儿告诉联邦调查局 |
[12:49] | Willis. FBI. | 威利斯 联邦调查局 |
[12:52] | No, Garth, not me, | 不 加思 不是打给我 |
[12:54] | the FBI. The real FBI. | 是打给真正的联邦调查局 |
[12:58] | How are you still alive? | 你怎么活到现在的 |
[13:01] | You got Castle. | 我是坎索尔 |
[13:03] | Yeah. | 请说 |
[13:04] | Yeah. Willis. | 我是威利斯 |
[13:07] | Uh-huh. Of course she’s one of ours. | 她当然是我们的人 |
[13:09] | And if she says she’s got to dig that grave up, | 如果她想要去挖那个坟 |
[13:11] | you better damn well let her. | 你最好答应 |
[13:18] | Oh, good, you’re home. | 太好了 你在家 |
[13:19] | Listen, you got to help me bury a body. | 听着 你得帮我埋个尸体 |
[13:24] | Why’d you bring it here? | 你干嘛把它带到这里来 |
[13:26] | The law is on my tail. | 条子们抓我呢 |
[13:27] | What was your guess? | 不然你以为呢 |
[13:29] | What? What? What? They got lucky. | 干嘛 他们走运而已 |
[13:31] | Yeah, or you’re getting slow. | 是啊 要不就是你身手变慢了 |
[13:33] | I’m getting slow. | 我身手变慢 |
[13:33] | Yeah, says Mr. “Sits on his ass all day taking calls.” | 这话还是从“全职接线员”嘴里说出来的 |
[13:42] | Vamp? Shifter? What? | 吸血鬼 变形怪 还是什么 |
[13:43] | None of the above. | 都不是 |
[13:48] | Okami? | 狼神吗 |
[13:49] | Where’d you shiv it? | 你在哪里解决它的 |
[13:50] | Get this — Billings. | 听好啊 比林斯[位于蒙大拿州] |
[13:53] | Only time I ever saw one of these was in Japan. | 我唯一一次遇见狼神还是在日本 |
[13:55] | Duh — no one’s ever seen one of these except in Japan. | 没有人在日本以外看到过他们 |
[14:00] | For what it’s worth, | 顺便一提 |
[14:01] | Sam and Dean are tracking a Lamia in Wisconsin. | 萨姆和迪恩在威斯康星州追踪一个女妖 |
[14:05] | Get out. I thought they never leave Greece. | 不会吧 他们不是只在希腊活动么 |
[14:08] | Monsters lately — | 怪物最近都 |
[14:10] | is it me, or is it weird? | 是我多想了 还是本来就很奇怪 |
[14:12] | Yeah, well, it’s… definitely something. | 这次肯定出事了 |
[14:17] | So, you got a shovel? | 你有铲子吗 |
[14:26] | Man! I know what I want for hanukkah. | 我光明节的礼物就要这个了 |
[14:35] | So, the son of a bitch’s name is Fergus Macleod? | 所以说 那混蛋叫费格斯·麦克劳德 |
[14:38] | That’s the son of a bitch’s name. | 对 这就是他的名字 |
[14:40] | Where you gonna look? | 你要从哪儿找起 |
[14:41] | Scotland. | 苏格兰 |
[14:43] | Crowley let slip that he likes Craig. | 克劳力无意中提到他喜欢喝克雷格酒 |
[14:46] | It’s, um… | 是一种 |
[14:47] | It’s Scotch. | 苏格兰威士忌 |
[14:49] | Only made and sold in a tiny area | 只在凯思内斯郡最北部的 |
[14:50] | on the north tip of Caithness county. | 小部分地区酝酿以及销售 |
[14:52] | It’s peaty and sharp | 酒丝浓郁 辣劲十足 |
[14:54] | with a long finish of citrus and tobacco notes. | 余味是柑橘和烟草的味道 |
[14:59] | Hey, what? What am I, a heathen? | 怎么了 我难道是一个粗人吗 |
[15:01] | I know what Craig is. | 我知道克雷格这种酒 |
[15:05] | Well, I got a hunch that | 我有预感 |
[15:06] | that’s where Crowley lived and died, | 当克劳力还是人类的时候 |
[15:10] | back when he was a human — | 他就是在那里度过一生的 |
[15:11] | A few hundred years before he got the big squeeze in hell | 在他从地狱里浴火重生成为恶魔的 |
[15:14] | and came out a demon. | 几百年之前吧 |
[15:16] | You know, I got contacts over there. | 我在那边有熟人 |
[15:20] | I can make a few calls. | 我可以打几个电话问问 |
[15:23] | I ain’t asking for no help. | 我没要你帮我 |
[15:25] | I’m not asking you your permission. | 我不必尊求你的意见 |
[15:40] | Yeah. | 喂 |
[15:40] | What’s another way to kill a lamia? | 还有什么办法可以杀了女妖 |
[15:42] | Well, what happened to the silver knife blessed by a priest? | 那把神父祝福过的银刀不管用吗 |
[15:45] | That didn’t pan out. | 没什么用 |
[15:46] | What’s plan “B”? | 你有后备计划吗 |
[15:51] | Police! | 警察 |
[15:52] | – Balls! – Come on, Bobby. Get the lead out. | -操蛋 -拜托 鲍比 快点说 |
[15:54] | – Where are you? – The church — in a rectory. | -你在哪儿 -教堂 教区长的家里 |
[15:56] | – Is there a kitchen? – Yeah. | -有厨房吗 -有 |
[15:57] | Find salt and rosemary. | 找到盐和迷迭香 |
[15:59] | Open up, Singer! | 快开门 辛格 |
[16:03] | Mr. Singer, I’m Agent Adams. | 辛格先生 我是亚当斯探员 |
[16:05] | I believe you know Sheriff Mills. | 我相信你肯定认识米尔斯警长 |
[16:09] | My mom. Just a second. | 等等 我跟我妈打电话呢 |
[16:12] | – Rosemary! I got it! – Great, great. | -迷迭香我找到了 -很好 |
[16:14] | Now blend the herbs, sauté over a high heat. | 把它和盐搅拌 高温加热 |
[16:18] | Cook well. | 仔细烧 |
[16:25] | Sammy! Fire in the hole! | 小萨姆 要点火啦 |
[16:30] | Okay, great, great. | 好 很好 |
[16:32] | Enjoy the roast, mom. | 慢慢享用烤肉吧 妈妈 |
[16:34] | Have you seen this man? | 你见过这个男人吗 |
[16:35] | Rufus Turner, AKA Luther Vandross, | 鲁弗斯·特纳 又称卢瑟·范德罗斯 |
[16:37] | Aka Ruben Studdard? | 又称鲁本·斯达德 |
[16:40] | No. Never seen that dick. | 没 没见过这个傻叉 |
[16:43] | How you know he’s a dick? | 你怎么知道他是个傻叉 |
[16:44] | Lucky guess. | 我猜的 |
[16:45] | Funny. | 有意思了 |
[16:46] | Cause I got a couple guys working the highway, | 我几个在公路上工作的朋友告诉我 |
[16:48] | said they saw him pull in here, carrying a body. | 他们看见他到你这儿来了 还带了一具尸体 |
[16:50] | Well, that’s ridiculous. | 这不可能 |
[16:52] | Look, it’s a work day. I got to — | 今天是工作日 我得去… |
[16:53] | We just want to take a look around. | 我们只想搜查下你的屋子 |
[16:58] | You got a warrant, sonny? | 你有搜查令吗 小子 |
[17:00] | Well, do I need one…Sir? | 我想我用不着 先生 |
[17:05] | Okay, fellas, put the rulers away. Zip up. | 好了伙计们 别整官僚这套 都少说两句 |
[17:08] | Look, Bobby here’s kind of a… | 听着 鲍比他确实是个… |
[17:11] | crank. | 急脾气 |
[17:13] | And he ain’t what you call a fan of big brother. | 他也绝对不是个政府拥护者 |
[17:15] | But me and him — | 但我和他 |
[17:16] | How long I been arresting you now, 10 years? | 我逮捕你有几年了 十年吗 |
[17:18] | Thereabouts. | 差不多吧 |
[17:19] | Yeah, we got a history. | 我们有点交情 |
[17:20] | So, what do you say you just let me scope the place out? | 你说让我来搜查他的屋子怎么样 |
[17:23] | That okay? You can just wait outside. | 可以吗 你可以在外面等 |
[17:29] | Five minutes. | 就五分钟 |
[17:29] | Great. | 太好了 |
[17:37] | Why’d you send him outside? | 你干嘛把他赶到外面去 |
[17:39] | ’cause I didn’t think you’d want him in here. | 因为我不觉得你想把他留在这儿 |
[17:40] | I don’t. I’ve got a body in the basement. | 确实 我地下室里有具尸体 |
[17:42] | My point. | 这不结了 |
[17:43] | Yeah, but I’ve got another body buried in the yard. | 但我在后院里还埋了一具 |
[17:46] | Damn it. | 该死的 |
[17:52] | He’s not there. | 他走了 |
[17:53] | Balls. | 操蛋 |
[17:57] | Mr. Singer, come with me please. | 辛格先生 请过来一下 |
[18:18] | You mind explaining this? | 你介意解释一下这个吗 |
[18:20] | What, you never had a septic tank explode on you? | 咋的了 化粪池爆炸不行吗 |
[18:24] | I got it pretty well cleaned up, | 我已经好好清理过了 |
[18:25] | but watch where you step. | 但你还是注意下你脚下 |
[18:30] | Get back here. | 快给我回来 |
[18:31] | Get back — I’m two states over, Bobby. | 回个毛 我都开了两个州了 鲍比 |
[18:33] | I can’t — | 我回不去 |
[18:34] | The okami ain’t dead. | 那个狼神没有死 |
[18:35] | Of course it is. | 它当然死了 |
[18:37] | – Did you use a bamboo dagger? – Yeah. | -你用竹制匕首了吗 -用了 |
[18:39] | Blessed by a shinto priest? | 是被神道牧师祝福过的吗 |
[18:41] | I’m not an imbecile, bobby. | 我又不是弱智 鲍比 |
[18:42] | Did you stab it seven times? | 你刺了七次吗 |
[18:44] | Five times. | 是五次 |
[18:46] | It’s seven. | 应该是七次 |
[18:48] | No, I’m pretty sure it’s five. | 不 我很确定是五次 |
[18:49] | Well, clearly it’s seven times. | 很明显 是七次 |
[18:51] | The damn hole is empty. | 那个挖的洞空了 |
[18:53] | What was it feeding on when you found it? | 你找到它的时候它在袭击什么 |
[18:55] | Single, white females… | 单身的白人女性 |
[18:57] | while they slept. | 趁她们睡觉的时候 |
[19:29] | Bobby? | 鲍比 |
[19:29] | Where’s your bedroom? | 你的房间在哪里 |
[19:41] | Bobby, I am trying to keep my cool here. | 鲍比 我尽量不抓狂 |
[19:43] | What are you doing in my house with a shotgun? | 你拿着散弹枪在我家干嘛 |
[19:46] | Have you see anything… Weird? | 你看没看见啥奇怪的东西 |
[19:49] | You mean besides you? | 除你之外吗 |
[20:30] | Bobby! No! | 鲍比 不 |
[20:32] | Look out! | 小心啊 |
[20:54] | I, uh… | 我… |
[20:57] | I thought your chipper was broke. | 你家切碎机不是坏了吗 |
[21:03] | I just said that to get you over here. | 我就这么一说 好让你过来 |
[21:08] | Oh. | 这样啊 |
[21:11] | Well… | 那… |
[21:13] | I guess I could come over for dinner some night. | 我想我倒是能来吃个饭啥的 |
[21:17] | Might be fun. | 会蛮有趣的吧 |
[21:19] | I don’t think so. | 我看还是算了 |
[21:24] | Story of my life. | 我的生活一直这样 |
[21:30] | You’re still alive, huh? | 还喘气呐 |
[21:31] | Don’t act so surprised. | 别这么大惊小怪的 |
[21:33] | – How about godzilla? – Put her down. | -那女魔头怎么样了 -干掉了 |
[21:35] | So, you just happened to have a bamboo dagger | 你不会刚好手边放着 |
[21:37] | blessed by a shinto priest laying around? | 一把开了光的竹制匕首吧 |
[21:39] | Wood chipper. | 是切碎机 |
[21:40] | Oh, okeydokey. Wood chipper. | 这样子啊 切碎机 |
[21:42] | That — that pretty much trumps…Everything. | 有这东西 估计啥都顶了 |
[21:47] | Listen, uh, Bobby, um… | 听着 鲍比 |
[21:50] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[21:52] | I screwed up. | 是我搞砸了 |
[21:53] | Forget it. | 算了吧 |
[21:55] | I figure I still owe you more than you owe me. | 计较起来 我欠你的比你欠我的多多了 |
[21:57] | All righty. Then add one more thing to the list. | 那好吧 你现在又要多欠我个人情 |
[22:00] | I got a lead on your boy Crowley — | 我有克劳力的消息了 |
[22:03] | Aka Fergus Rodric Macleod, | 又称费格斯·罗利克·麦克劳德 |
[22:08] | Born in Canisbay, Scotland — 1661. | 祖籍苏格兰凯思内斯 1661年生 |
[22:12] | Great. I don’t know what that’s gonna get me. | 好极了 这能有啥用 |
[22:14] | All right, well, then, behind door number two, Bob… | 好吧 下面这个 老鲍 |
[22:18] | Crowley had a son. | 克劳力有个儿子 |
[22:21] | Did he, now? | 有意思了 |
[22:22] | Yeah, name of Gavin. | 没错 他叫加文 |
[22:23] | Moved across the pond after his parents bit it | 他父母过世后便往来于大西洋 |
[22:25] | and captained a trading ship | 指挥一艘商船 |
[22:26] | That went down in Massachusetts in 1723. | 1723年在马萨诸塞州死后下了地狱 |
[22:29] | A couple of Cousteau wannabes found the wreck about 30 years ago. | 约三十年前 一帮疯狂的海洋学家找到了残骸 |
[22:31] | – They fish out his bones? – No, no. | -他们找到了他的尸骨吗 -没 |
[22:33] | They did find his signet ring, though. | 但找到了他的图章戒指 |
[22:36] | It’s part of the “Treasures from the deep” Exhibit | 现作为”深海宝藏”系列展的一部分 |
[22:38] | At the Maritime Museum in Andover. | 在安多弗德海洋博物馆展出 |
[22:40] | I need that ring. | 我要那枚戒指 |
[22:42] | Ooh! | 哎呦喂 |
[22:43] | Oh, are you, um — you asking for my help, bob? | 你这是在求我吗 老鲍 |
[22:49] | Bobby? | 鲍比 |
[22:51] | I’m asking for a ring. | 我不过是要枚戒指 |
[22:54] | And…I’d appreciate your… | 你要能帮忙 |
[22:57] | help getting it. | 我会很领情的 |
[23:00] | I’m way ahead of you, brother. | 早替你想好了 哥们 |
[23:02] | I’m headed for Andover now. | 我这就去安多弗 |
[23:03] | I should be there around midnight. | 大概午夜就到了 |
[23:05] | You’re, um… | 你那个… |
[23:07] | You’re thinking hostage exchange, aren’t you? | 你是打算交换人质 是吗 |
[23:10] | I mean, get the ring, you can summon junior’s ghost. | 拿到戒指后召唤他儿子的鬼魂 |
[23:13] | Get the ghost, you can swap Crowley his son for your soul. | 捉到鬼魂 和克劳力换回你的灵魂 |
[23:17] | Something like that. | 差不多这意思吧 |
[23:20] | Let’s hope that works out. | 但愿能成功吧 |
[23:45] | Dean, you all right? | 迪恩 你还好吧 |
[23:47] | Yeah. Yeah, the Lamia grilled up fine. | 还好 那女妖的事挺顺利 |
[23:51] | I sense a “But” coming on. | 我听着话音儿不对啊 |
[23:55] | It’s Sam, Bobby. | 是萨姆 鲍比 |
[23:59] | He’s just — he’s different. | 我就是感觉他变了 |
[24:02] | You know, and I get it. | 我也知道 |
[24:03] | You go through something like that, | 有过那样的经历 |
[24:04] | And — and you change. | 人是会变 |
[24:06] | But… | 但是 |
[24:09] | Something’s not right to me. | 我就是觉得不对劲 |
[24:12] | – Dean — I’ve got a few questions about that year — | -迪恩 -那一年里好多事我都想不通 |
[24:15] | When you saw him and I didn’t. | 你一直在他身边 而我没有 |
[24:16] | Dean, I got another call. | 迪恩 我又来一电话 |
[24:17] | – You what? – Just hang on. | -啥 -稍等 |
[24:18] | I got to take this. It’s important. | 这电话我得接 很重要 |
[24:22] | More important than Sam? | 啥事比萨姆还重要 |
[24:25] | Bobby? | 鲍比 |
[24:26] | Rufus? | 鲁弗斯 |
[24:27] | The good news is I snagged the ring, Bobby. However — | 鲍比 好消息是我拿到戒指了 但是 |
[24:30] | – Tell me that ain’t – Yeah, yeah, yeah. | -不是吧 -没错 |
[24:32] | Three guesses, and one of ’em — it ain’t the paramedics. | 给你猜三下谁在追我 先把医务人员排除吧 |
[24:35] | Listen, Bobby, I-I got to stash this ring. | 听我说鲍比 我得找个地方藏这戒指 |
[24:37] | But don’t swallow it. | 可别吞下去 |
[24:38] | Right. I’m swallowing it, Bobby. | 行吧 鲍比 这就吞 |
[24:41] | Don’t swallow it. | 我说别吞 |
[24:47] | Damn it. | 该死 |
[24:48] | Aw, hell! | 我去 |
[24:49] | Get on the ground! Out of the car! | 下来 从车上下来 |
[24:54] | I know my rights, damn it! | 我有权利的 妈的 |
[24:59] | You still there, Dean? | 迪恩 还在吗 |
[25:00] | Bobby, what the hell? | 鲍比 你搞什么 |
[25:02] | I-I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[25:05] | You know, you are the one person | 你知道的 这些事 |
[25:07] | that I can talk to about this stuff — | 我只能跟你一个人说 |
[25:08] | About — about Sam, about leaving Lisa and Ben. | 萨姆的事 还有丢下莉莎和本 |
[25:12] | I mean, I don’t — I don’t even know which way is up right now. | 我想说 我现在都不知道该怎么做 |
[25:18] | Bobby? | 鲍比 |
[25:19] | Hello? | 在吗 |
[25:20] | I-I hear you, son. I-it just ain’t a good time. | 我听着呢 孩子 只是现在不是时候 |
[25:23] | Yeah, okay. You know what? | 好 那个啥 |
[25:25] | Forget it. | 当我没说 |
[25:26] | I mean, I’m baring my soul like a freaking girl here, | 我在这儿跟他妈个姑娘似的吐槽 |
[25:29] | And, uh — and you’ve got stuff to do. | 你也有自己的事要做 |
[25:31] | Well, that is — that’s fine. | 那个 没关系的 |
[25:34] | That’s fine, but seriously, though — a little selfish. | 没事儿 不过说真的 你这样挺自私的 |
[25:37] | Not all about you. | 不是什么都得围着你转 |
[25:41] | Where’s your brother? | 你弟弟呢 |
[25:44] | Outside. | 外边呢 |
[25:45] | Get him. | 叫进来 |
[25:48] | You’re on speaker, Bobby. | 开着扬声器呢 鲍比 |
[25:50] | Sam? Dean? | 萨姆 迪恩 |
[25:52] | I love you like my own. I do. | 我爱你们 视如己出 |
[25:56] | But sometimes… | 但有时候 |
[26:02] | …Sometimes, | 有时候 |
[26:03] | You two are the whiniest, | 你俩真是我见过 |
[26:06] | most self-absorbed sons of bitches I ever met. | 最爱发牢骚 最自我中心的混球 |
[26:10] | I’m selfish? | 你们说我自私 |
[26:11] | Me? | 我哪里自私了 |
[26:13] | I do everything for you — everything! | 我为你们付出了一切 所有的一切 |
[26:16] | You need some lore scrounged up? | 你们要我查传说资料 |
[26:18] | You need your asses pulled out of the fire? | 你们要我来救你们的小命 |
[26:21] | You need someone to bitch to about each other? | 就连你们闹别扭我还得听你们诉苦 |
[26:24] | You call me, and I come through — | 你们啥都找我帮忙 而我 |
[26:27] | Every…Damn…Time. | 我哪次他妈的不是赴汤蹈火 |
[26:30] | And what do I get for it? | 结果到头来呢 |
[26:31] | Jack with a side of squat! | 我他妈连个屁都没有 |
[26:33] | – Bobby – Do I sound like I’m done? | -鲍比 -老子话还没说完 |
[26:36] | Now, look, I know you’ve got issues. | 给我听着 我知道你们有了麻烦 |
[26:40] | God knows I know. | 天知道我怎么知道的 |
[26:43] | But I got a news flash for you. | 但我要告诉你们一点 |
[26:46] | You ain’t the center of the universe. | 地球不是绕着你们转的 |
[26:48] | Now, it may have slipped your mind | 现在 你们有没有想起来 |
[26:50] | That Crowley owns my soul | 我的灵魂在克劳力手里 |
[26:53] | And the meter is running! | 时间每分每秒在流逝 |
[26:55] | And I will be damned if I am gonna sit around | 如果我就这么干等着 就死定了 |
[26:59] | And — and be damned! | 我得下地狱了 |
[27:02] | So, how about you two sack up | 你们俩能不能别再给我唧唧歪歪 |
[27:05] | And help me for once?! | 就帮我这么一次 行不行 |
[27:11] | Bobby, all — all you got to do is ask. | 鲍比 你尽管开口 |
[27:16] | Anything you need, we’re there. | 不管要我们帮什么忙都行 |
[27:35] | Got a call from Marcy Ward. | 我收到了马西·沃德的电话 |
[27:36] | Seems she had a little home invasion. | 听起来她好像遭遇了一次入侵民宅 |
[27:39] | Told her I’d look into it. Didn’t bother filing a report. | 我告诉她说我会查 不用记录在档了 |
[27:42] | Thanks. | 多谢 |
[27:44] | Need a favor. | 我要你帮个忙 |
[27:45] | Luther Vandross turn up? | 卢瑟·范德罗斯来了么 |
[27:47] | Tell him I’m a fan. | 转告一下我的仰慕之情哈 |
[27:49] | His real name’s Rufus Turner. | 他的真名是鲁弗斯·特纳 |
[27:51] | He’s being held in Andover, Mass., on a burglary charge. | 他因盗窃罪被关在麻省的安多弗 |
[27:55] | Need you to get him extradited here. | 我想让你把他引渡到这来 |
[27:57] | Extradited for what? | 什么罪名 |
[27:58] | Murder. | 谋杀罪 |
[28:02] | You’re not joking. | 你还真没说笑 |
[28:04] | Do you have any idea what it takes to extradite a prisoner? | 你知道引渡一名罪犯需要什么吗 |
[28:07] | I’d need a court order, permission from the D.A. | 需要得到庭谕和地检官许可 |
[28:10] | I-I would have to call in every marker I got | 我得向各种人员进行申请 |
[28:12] | and hand out a few to boot. | 还得处理各种手续 |
[28:13] | So, you’re saying there’s a chance. | 这么说还是有希望的 |
[28:16] | And if by some miracle we can get him here, then what? | 就算老天保佑我们成功了 然后呢 |
[28:18] | Then your pal’s here on a murder charge. | 你那伙计在这里面临谋杀指控 |
[28:20] | How you gonna to get him out from under that one? | 你准备怎么把他救出去 |
[28:21] | Let me handle the “B” Side. | 这让我来担心好了 |
[28:26] | I like you, bobby. | 我喜欢你 鲍比 |
[28:28] | But this could nuke my career. | 可这会让我丢了饭碗 |
[28:32] | Look, I’ve done a lot for this town — | 我为这个镇子付出了很多 |
[28:34] | Some you know about, some you don’t. | 只会比你知道得更多 |
[28:38] | And I’m not real good at this whole “Asking for help” Thing, | 我真的不擅长求人 |
[28:41] | But… | 但是… |
[28:44] | I’m sorry, Bobby. I can’t. | 抱歉 我做不到 |
[29:13] | Miss me? | 想我了吗 |
[29:18] | – How did you… – Don’t ask. | -你怎么 -别问 |
[29:20] | You got one hour, and then I call the feds | 给你一小时 之后我再报告联调局 |
[29:22] | And tell them he busted out. | 这家伙跑了 |
[29:25] | Thanks. | 多谢 |
[29:26] | I lose my job over this, I am taking it out of your ass. | 要是我丢了工作 老娘跟你没完 |
[29:34] | Tell me the ring is still in your stomach. | 戒指还在你胃里吧 |
[29:43] | I’ll go boil some water. | 我去煮点沸水 |
[29:47] | What? | 干嘛 |
[30:02] | Amate spiritus obscure… | [咒语] |
[30:07] | Te quaerimus. | [咒语] |
[30:10] | Oramus nobiscum colloquere… | [咒语] |
[30:14] | Apud nos circita. | [咒语] |
[30:42] | Gavin Macleod? | 加文·麦克劳德吗 |
[30:44] | is… | 这里… |
[30:45] | Is this hell? | 这里是地狱吗 |
[30:47] | That’s gonna depend on you. | 那得看你的表现了 |
[30:51] | Are you Fergus Macleod’s boy? | 你是费格斯·麦克劳德的儿子吗 |
[30:55] | You and me… | 你和我 |
[30:57] | Are gonna have a nice, long chat. | 坐下来好好聊聊吧 |
[31:25] | Well, you look like hammered crap. | 靠 你看起来真萎靡呀 |
[31:27] | And you’re a vision, as always. | 你还是这么会挑时候 |
[31:33] | Don’t we both know how this game ends? | 老是这一套 有完没完呐 |
[31:36] | Really, bobby… | 说真的 鲍比 |
[31:37] | You got to know when to fold ’em. | 你真该消停一下了 |
[31:38] | Word on the street | 我听说 |
[31:39] | is that ever since Lucifer went to the pokey, | 自从路西法又被封印以来 |
[31:41] | You’re the big kahuna downstairs. | 你就是地狱的老大了 |
[31:43] | – I see you’ve been reading the trades. – Trouble in paradise? | -看来你读过交易内容了 -和天堂有麻烦了吗 |
[31:46] | Mate, you have no idea. | 哥们 你想也想不到的麻烦 |
[31:51] | I thought… | 我本以为… |
[31:54] | that when I got the corner office — | 一旦我掌了权 |
[31:56] | I thought it was all gonna be… | 我以为… |
[31:58] | rainbows and 2-headed puppies. | 地狱就会变得皆大欢喜 |
[32:01] | but if I’m being honest… | 但说实话 |
[32:03] | It’s been hell. | 感觉结果还是一团糟 |
[32:05] | Thought that was the point. | 这也不奇怪 |
[32:09] | You know what the problem with demons is? | 你知道恶魔的毛病是啥么 |
[32:12] | – They’re demons? – Exactly. | -他们本性难移 -一点没错 |
[32:14] | Evil, lying prats, the whole lot of them. | 一帮邪恶又背信弃义的废物 |
[32:17] | And stupid. | 又蠢又笨 |
[32:18] | Try to show them a-a new way — a better way — | 我本想另指一条路给他们 更好的路 |
[32:22] | And what do you get? | 结果我得到什么 |
[32:23] | Bugger all! | 屁都没有 |
[32:26] | You know, there’s days that I think | 要知道 曾几何时 |
[32:28] | Lucifer’s whole “Spike anything with black eyes” Plan | 我还觉得路西法的”把所有人都变成恶魔” |
[32:32] | wasn’t half bad. | 那计划不错呢 |
[32:36] | Feels good to get that off my chest. | 一吐为快的感觉真好 |
[32:39] | We should make this a thing. | 我们该多来几次 |
[32:40] | Do I look like Dr. Phil to you? | 我看起来像是心理医生吗 |
[32:43] | A little. | 有点像 |
[32:45] | Anyhoo… | 好吧 |
[32:47] | Obviously not here for a social call, | 你肯定不是叫我来做客的 |
[32:49] | So on with it. | 有何贵干 |
[32:51] | I want — | 我想… |
[32:53] | I’ll save you the recap. | 你就不用重复了 |
[32:54] | In fact, I’ll do the shorthand for you. | 事实上 不如让我帮你概括下 |
[32:58] | I want my soul back, idjit! | 你说 我想要回我的灵魂 混球 |
[33:01] | afraid not. | 我说 不行 |
[33:02] | but I’m surly, and I got a beard! | 你说 别逼老子来硬的 |
[33:03] | Gimme! | 快还给我 |
[33:05] | blah, blah, blah, | 诸如此类 |
[33:06] | Homespun cornpone insult, | 和你这样的乡巴佬说话 |
[33:09] | witty retort from yours truly. | 真是侮辱了我的聪敏才智啊 |
[33:11] | The bottom line is… You get bubkes. | 归根结蒂就是 你什么也得不到 |
[33:14] | Are we done? | 说完了吧 |
[33:16] | Just getting started. | 才刚开始呢 |
[33:25] | Gavin? | 加文 |
[33:28] | Is that you? | 是你吗 |
[33:31] | I-it’s — it’s been so long. | 真是… 好久不见了 |
[33:36] | I love you so — | 我好爱你… |
[33:41] | Sorry. | 不好意思 |
[33:43] | Your soul for my boy — that’s it, right? | 用你的灵魂换我儿子吗 |
[33:45] | I got to give you credit | 不得不称赞你 |
[33:46] | for thinking outside the box on that one, | 这件事你想得真妙啊 |
[33:48] | But problem is, I loathe the little bastard. | 但问题是 我讨厌这小杂种 |
[33:51] | You want to torture him? | 你想折磨他吗 |
[33:52] | Just let me pull up a chair, and I’ll watch. | 让我一边坐着好好欣赏吧 |
[33:54] | Hell, burn his bones, send him down to me. | 烧了他的尸骨 把他送来地狱 |
[33:56] | We can have a family reunion. | 我们就可以一家团聚了 |
[33:57] | That’s right, son? | 没错吧 儿子 |
[34:00] | You picked the wrong bargaining chip this time, my friend. | 你可是选错了交易筹码 朋友 |
[34:02] | He ain’t a chip. | 他才不是筹码 |
[34:05] | I was just using him to dig up dirt on you. | 我只是利用他 挖掘一下你的过去 |
[34:09] | And since Gavin hates you | 因为加文讨厌你 |
[34:11] | Maybe even more than you hate him, | 你是讨厌他 而他甚至更加讨厌你 |
[34:14] | He was more than happy to squawk. | 能够一吐为快 他可是乐意至极啊 |
[34:19] | What did you tell him, son? | 你告诉他什么了 儿子 |
[34:22] | Everything. | 所有的一切 |
[34:33] | I know it all now… | 现在我全都知道了 |
[34:35] | Fergus. | 费格斯 |
[34:38] | Now, you may be king of the dirtbags here, | 你可能现在是威风的地狱之主 |
[34:40] | But in life, you were nothing but a two-bit tailor | 但生前 你不过是个微不足道的裁缝 |
[34:45] | Who sold his soul | 为了五斗米而折腰 |
[34:48] | In exchange for an extra 3 inches below the belt. | 出卖了自己的灵魂 |
[34:51] | Just trying to hit double digits. | 人不为己天诛地灭 |
[34:56] | So… | 这么说 |
[34:57] | You got a glimpse behind the curtain. | 你是挖到了一些我的过去 |
[34:59] | And? | 那又怎样 |
[35:00] | And… | 现在 |
[35:01] | Now I know where you’re planted. | 我知道你被葬在哪儿了 |
[35:11] | Hiya, Crowley. | 好啊 克劳力 |
[35:13] | Dean. | 迪恩 |
[35:15] | It’s been a long time. | 好久不见丫 |
[35:16] | – We should get together. – Sure. | -啥时聚聚呗 -当然 |
[35:18] | We’ll have to do that when I get back. | 我们回来就能聚了 |
[35:21] | Back? | 回来是啥意思 |
[35:22] | Yeah. | 是这样 |
[35:23] | Me and Sam — we’ve gone international. | 我和萨姆 我们在国外 |
[35:25] | In fact, we’re in your neck of the woods. | 事实上 我们在你的老巢 |
[35:30] | Did you really used to wear a skirt? | 你过去真的穿裙子的吗 |
[35:32] | A kilt. | 是苏格兰男用短裙 |
[35:34] | I had very athletic calves. | 我有很健壮的小腿 |
[35:37] | – What’s the game? – Dominoes. | -你们在搞什么鬼 -玩骨牌呗 |
[35:39] | In fact, we just dug yours up. | 其实 我们刚把你的骨头挖出来 |
[35:44] | This is ridiculous. | 荒唐透顶 |
[35:45] | The whole burning-bones thing — I-it’s a myth. | 烧骨头这种方法 不过是个传说 |
[35:47] | I know an employee of yours who’d disagree. | 你的手下可不这么认为 |
[35:51] | What’s that? | 那是什么 |
[35:51] | You don’t recognize ’em? They’re yours. | 没认出来吗 那是你的东西 |
[36:12] | That’s where she got to. | 原来她是这么死的 |
[36:13] | You demons. | 你们这些恶魔 |
[36:15] | You think you’re something special, | 总是自以为非比寻常 |
[36:18] | But you’re just spirits — | 但事实上 你们只是灵魂 |
[36:20] | Twisted, perverted, evil spirits, | 扭曲 堕落 邪恶的灵魂 |
[36:22] | But end of the day, | 但归根结蒂 |
[36:25] | You’re nothing but ghosts with an ego. | 你们不过是些自负的鬼魂 |
[36:30] | We torch your bones, | 我们只要点燃遗骨 |
[36:33] | You go up in flames. | 你就会灰飞烟灭 |
[36:35] | You hear that, Crowley? | 听到了吗 克劳力 |
[36:38] | That’s me flicking my bic for you. | 我在为你点打火机呢 |
[36:40] | Your bones for my soul. | 你的遗骨交换我的灵魂 |
[36:43] | Going once. | 一次 |
[36:50] | Going twice. | 两次 |
[36:57] | Bollocks! | 我去 |
[37:09] | You can go ahead and leave in the part about my legs. | 对于我的腿你就不必做什么改动了吧 |
[37:21] | Pleasure doing business with you. | 很高兴与你做交易 |
[37:24] | Now, if you don’t mind… | 现在 要是你不介意的话… |
[37:33] | I believe those are mine. | 这是我的遗骨 |
[37:37] | You know, now that I think about it, | 知道我现在怎么想不 |
[37:38] | Maybe I’ll just… | 我干嘛不直接 |
[37:39] | …Napalm your ass anyhow. | 烧了它们呢 |
[37:41] | Dean… | 迪恩 |
[37:43] | He’s a dick… | 他是个混蛋 |
[37:45] | But a deal’s a deal. | 但交易要讲信用 |
[37:47] | I don’t need you to fight my battles for me, moose. | 我不用你帮我说话 大高个 |
[37:49] | Get bent. | 滚开 |
[38:04] | Now, if you’ll excuse me… | 现在我得失陪一下了 |
[38:06] | I have a little hell to raise. | 我还有一地狱的恶魔要管 |
[38:22] | I appreciate you boys lend a hand | 多谢你俩小子助我一臂之力 |
[38:24] | Hey, anytime we get to punk Crowley works for us. | 能这么整下克劳力那娘炮要我们怎的都行 |
[38:27] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[38:27] | Still, knowing how much you love flying the friendly skies, | 我知道你有多么”喜欢”坐飞机 |
[38:31] | I guess a 9-hour plane trip was no picnic. | 九小时的飞行可不是盖的 |
[38:34] | What’d you do, drink your way through it? | 你怎么熬过来的 把自己灌醉吗 |
[38:36] | I was fine. | 我没事 |
[38:37] | No, he white-knuckled his way through four puke bags. | 才不 一路上他吓得吐了四袋子了 |
[38:40] | Well, at least I was sober. | 至少我很清醒 |
[38:41] | Some nutjob decided to try something, I was ready. | 如果有混蛋想轻举妄动 想也别想 |
[38:43] | I had a fork. | 我捏着叉子呢 |
[38:47] | Listen, um… | 听着 |
[38:50] | About the things I said earlier… | 我早先说过的话… |
[38:53] | I was in a tough spot, | 我当时心情很差 |
[38:54] | – and I-I guess I was — – you were right, Bobby. | -我想我是… -你说得没错 鲍比 |
[38:55] | We take you for granted. | 我们太想当然了 |
[38:56] | You’ve been cleaning up our messes for years, Bobby. | 多年来 都是你为我们收拾烂摊子 鲍比 |
[38:59] | Without you, I don’t even want | 要是没有你 我都不敢想象 |
[38:59] | to think about where me and Sam would have ended up. | 我和萨姆会是怎么个死法 |
[39:08] | Okay, then. Let’s roll credits on this chick flick. | 好吧 这么肉麻的话还是少说点 |
[39:11] | You boys have a safe flight. | 旅途愉快 |
[39:12] | And, uh, try some of the local grub. | 吃点儿当地美食 |
[39:14] | I hear it’s…Exotic. | 我听说很有异域风情 |
[39:16] | Oh, yeah, no, definitely, we are. | 必须去 |
[39:18] | I hear they have an Olive Garden. | 听说这儿有奥利弗花园餐厅 |
[39:47] | Willis. | 我是威利斯 |
[39:49] | Yeah, he is. One of our best agents, in fact. | 是 还是我们这的精英探员呢 |