时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | There you are. | 找到你们了 |
[00:05] | – You shouldn’t have come here, boys. – Meg! | -真不该来这儿啊 小子们 -梅格 |
[00:07] | She’s a demon, Sam! | 她是个恶魔 萨姆 |
[00:08] | We’re goin’ to heaven, Clarence. | 我们要上天堂了 小天使 |
[00:12] | So, what can you do, you impotent sap? | 你还能怎样啊 你个废物 |
[00:15] | What the hell was that thing? | 那该死的是个啥东西 |
[00:16] | – It may have been an alpha. – An alpha? Like — | -也许是个始祖 -始祖 就像是 |
[00:18] | First one who spawned all the others. | 就是其他怪物的起源 |
[00:20] | There’s tons of lore about it. | 这里面的学问可多着呢 |
[00:21] | We know you’re looking for purgatory. | 我们知道你在找炼狱 |
[00:23] | – You want to tell us why? – Purgatory is vast, | -想告诉我们原因吗 -炼狱广袤无垠 |
[00:25] | underutilized, and hell-adjacent, | 但却未被充分利用 又与地狱毗邻 |
[00:27] | And I want it. | 而且我想要它 |
[00:28] | Bring me creatures. | 给我猎捕去 |
[00:29] | Aim high on the food chain, please. | 越高级的越好 |
[00:31] | – We ain’t your employees. – Of course you are! | -我们可不是你的雇员 -绝对是 |
[00:33] | You’re nothing but a punk-ass crossroads demon. | 你不过就是个在十字路口晃悠的恶魔罢了 |
[00:35] | Was a punk-ass crossroads demon. | 那是曾经了 |
[00:37] | Now? King of hell. | 如今 已是地狱之王了 |
[00:38] | I snap my fingers, Sam gets his soul back. | 我动动小手指 就能让萨姆的灵魂归位 |
[00:41] | Or I shove Sam right back in the hole. | 或是再把他丢回牢笼里 |
[00:48] | I told you. | 我说过了 |
[00:50] | I don’t know anything about — | 我完全不知道 |
[00:58] | Sorry…But your exceptional good looks aren’t gonna buy you any mercy. | 抱歉 但你那可人的外貌完全得不到任何怜悯 |
[01:03] | I suggest you talk. | 建议你还是乖乖招了吧 |
[01:11] | What should we use next? | 接下来该试试哪一个呢 |
[01:13] | Speculum? | 扩张器呢 |
[01:14] | Something more exotic? | 还是来些新奇的呢 |
[01:15] | Look, it’s purgatory. | 听着 那可是炼狱 |
[01:18] | All I know is, I go there when I die. | 我只知道 我死后会去那里 |
[01:21] | It’s not like I can draw you a map. | 没法给你绘张地图 |
[01:22] | I happen to know you can. | 我碰巧知道你就是可以 |
[01:24] | You’re wrong. | 你搞错了 |
[01:25] | My sources are unimpeachable. | 我的消息绝对可靠 |
[01:27] | You’re the father of your entire species. | 你可是你们这类的始祖啊 |
[01:29] | You’re really not pulling off this dumb-blonde act. | 你休想用”很傻很天真”这套糊弄我 |
[01:33] | I hope you appreciate just how much effort I’ve gone to | 希望你能感激我是有多么努力地去寻找… |
[01:36] | to find something that can actually hurt you. | 寻找能够真正伤害你的东西 |
[01:41] | Yeah, my tinkering has cost several lesser shifters their lives. | 当然 代价就是牺牲了很多你的小辈变形怪 |
[01:47] | Iridium. | 这是铱 |
[01:49] | Rarer than hell. | 相当稀有 |
[01:51] | Would have been cheaper to drop a castle on you. | 这玩意儿真的超贵 |
[01:53] | But I think we all agree — worth it. | 但我想我们一致认可 值得的 |
[01:57] | So… | 那么 |
[02:00] | You start talking | 要不你乖乖地坦白 |
[02:02] | or I start chopping off all the bits that stick out. | 要不我就把你身上突出来的部分都切掉 |
[02:06] | You go ahead, mate. | 动手吧 伙计 |
[02:08] | See if it makes me want to chat. | 看看它能不能让我开口 |
[02:16] | What was that? | 你说什么 |
[02:19] | Purgatory’s where? | 炼狱在哪儿 |
[02:22] | What is it with you animals?! | 你这畜生究竟打算怎样啊 |
[02:28] | Did I tell you this prison has a nursery? | 我跟你提过这个监狱有个婴儿室吗 |
[02:32] | All yours. | 全是你的宝宝 |
[02:34] | I know how much you care about them. | 我知道你有多在意他们 |
[02:36] | You’ve spent months gathering them to your bosom. | 你花了好几个月才让他们回到你的羽翼下 |
[02:39] | Not so cocky now, are we? | 现在没那么不可一世了吧 |
[02:41] | Finding purgatory’s important to me. | 找到炼狱对我来说无比重要 |
[02:45] | You have five seconds to tell me where it is. | 给你五秒钟时间告诉我炼狱在哪儿 |
[02:49] | After that, I’ll filet them in front of you, | 否则 我会当着你的面将他们抽筋剥骨 |
[02:53] | toss their spines in your lap. | 把他们的脊骨扔到你腿上 |
[02:56] | Four, three, two — | 四 三 二 |
[02:59] | Kill them all. We’ll make more. | 把他们都杀了吧 我们会造出更多后代 |
[03:16] | Guess I kind of lost my head. | 看来我脑袋搬家了[双关 有失控失措的意思] |
[04:01] | You’re late. | 你们迟到了 |
[04:03] | You know, traffic was a bitch. | 交通真是糟透了 |
[04:06] | One rugaru. | 一个法国狼人 |
[04:07] | Where’s Crowley? | 克劳力呢 |
[04:08] | Banging a hooker in a sweet spot called none of your business. | 别人找妓女也要向你报告吗 |
[04:12] | Look at that, Sam — demon trying to be funny. | 瞧瞧呀 萨姆 恶魔也想幽默一把 |
[04:15] | Oh, is that what just happened? | 噢 原来他是在搞笑啊 |
[04:16] | Night, girls. | 晚安了 娇娃们 |
[04:17] | Wait, wait. Hold up, hold up. | 等等 等等 别急着走 |
[04:20] | Are we ever gonna see Crowley again, | 我们还能见到克劳力么 |
[04:21] | or is he just gonna keep sending his demon extras to pick up his laundry? | 还是他只是派他的客串恶魔来领他的猎物 |
[04:24] | I’m sorry. I know you’re speaking. | 抱歉 我知道你在说话 |
[04:25] | I see your lips moving, | 也看到你嘴唇在蠕动 |
[04:27] | But I can’t understand what you’re saying | 但我真没搞懂你在说啥 |
[04:28] | ’cause I don’t speak little bitch. | 因为我不说你们的鸟语 |
[04:50] | Remember when we used to gank demons? | 我们过去可是猎杀恶魔的 |
[04:54] | No, man, screw it. I’m done. | 不 老弟 去他妈的 我受够了 |
[04:57] | – Calm down. – We have been going on these freakin’ Crowley runs, | -冷静 -我们一直在帮那该死的克劳力跑腿 |
[04:59] | and it’s not getting us anywhere. | 可这根本屁用没有 |
[05:00] | – Dean – I mean, the only thing that’s really changed | -迪恩 -唯一真的有所变化的就是 |
[05:02] | is now I need a daily rape shower. | 我每天都觉得羞耻和无助 |
[05:05] | Okay, you’re right. Let’s go with plan “B.” | 好吧 你说得没错 那我们执行B计划吧 |
[05:08] | Oh, yeah. We don’t have one. | 噢对了 我们根本就没有 |
[05:10] | So till we do, sorry, dude. | 想出其他办法之前 抱歉 老哥 |
[05:12] | Stock up on soap-on-a-rope. | 你就只能忍了 |
[05:12] | 哥哥说的rape shower指被人强奸后用洗澡来使自己觉得清白干净 所以弟弟这里说让他储备肥皂 | |
[05:17] | Dean, if you want to get my soul back, | 迪恩 如果你想让我的灵魂归位 |
[05:18] | That’s what we got to do, okay? | 那我们就只能这么做了 明白吗 |
[05:20] | Yeah. | 明白 |
[05:23] | You even want it back? | 你想要自己的灵魂回来吗 |
[05:27] | I’m working for Crowley, aren’t I? | 我不是正在为克劳力效命吗 |
[05:32] | Yeah, well, | 没错 |
[05:34] | who says he’s gonna hold up his end, you know? | 谁知道他会不会信守承诺呢 |
[05:37] | It is Crowley. | 那可是克劳力 |
[05:39] | You ever think of that? | 你想过吗 |
[05:41] | Right? | 对吗 |
[05:45] | So I guess the moment’s over. Is that what you’re saying? | 没聊天的心情了 你是想说这个吗 |
[05:51] | Sam! | 萨姆 |
[06:28] | What now? | 又怎么了 |
[06:31] | I think I know who you can ask. | 我看能回答你的人来了 |
[06:35] | Evil bitch. | 邪恶的婊子 |
[06:37] | Keep sweet-talking me, | 继续拣姐爱听的说 |
[06:38] | this could go a whole new direction. | 事情绝对会峰回路转 |
[06:41] | Meg. I’ve been dying to see you again. | 梅格 我可是想你想得不得了啊 |
[06:44] | Well, here I am, big boy. | 我这不是来了 小哥 |
[06:47] | So, what should we do now? | 那咱现在干点什么呢 |
[06:49] | How ’bout I rip you to shreds? | 把你撕成碎片怎么样 |
[06:50] | Kinky. I like. | 重口味 我喜欢 |
[06:53] | But a little Q&A first, if you don’t mind. | 不过不介意的话 我要先来问几个问题 |
[06:55] | Now, where’s your boss? | 说 你们头儿在哪儿 |
[06:58] | You think we work for somebody? | 你觉得我们会为别人卖命 |
[06:59] | I happen to know for a fact | 我刚好知道了 |
[07:00] | you’ve been juggling Crowley’s orphans. | 你们在和克劳力的小恶魔们打交道 |
[07:03] | Now, where is he? | 快说 他在哪儿 |
[07:05] | Don’t know, don’t care. | 不知道 不在乎 |
[07:07] | But you been working his beat for months. | 你们已经为见他奔走了几个月了 |
[07:09] | Doesn’t mean we get face time. | 还没面圣的机会啊 |
[07:22] | Where’s he take all those things you snatch up for him? | 你们为他抓的那些始祖们他关在哪里 |
[07:25] | I bet you an all-day sucker | 我用一根棒棒糖跟你赌 |
[07:27] | that’s where his majesty’s holed up. | 那就是他的老巢 |
[07:31] | Okay, officially over the foreplay. | 好了 前戏姐玩儿够了 |
[07:34] | Satisfy me, or I please myself. | 满足我 不然我自己上了 |
[07:37] | Something funny, Sam? | 有什么好笑的吗 萨姆 |
[07:38] | Yeah. Meg. | 是啊 梅格 |
[07:41] | Really? ’cause where I’m sittin’ — | 真的 但你哥我的处境可是… |
[07:42] | Don’t worry. She can’t do jack squat. | 别担心 她不敢伤你 |
[07:45] | She’s totally screwed. | 她已经自身难保了 |
[07:46] | Sam, not helping! | 萨姆 帮倒忙呢啊 |
[07:47] | Look at her, Dean. She’s furious. | 你看她 迪恩 她已经气疯了 |
[07:50] | If she could kill you, she’d have done it by now. | 她要是能杀你 早动手了 |
[07:53] | She’s running. | 她在逃命 |
[07:57] | Am I? | 是吗 |
[07:58] | Judging by the level of flop sweat on all of you, yeah. | 看你们那焦躁不安的样儿 应该没错 |
[08:01] | Which means you’re running from Crowley. | 就是说 你们在躲克劳力 |
[08:03] | Which makes sense. | 这就对了 |
[08:05] | Crowley would want to hunt down all the Lucifer loyalists | 克劳力要赶尽杀绝路西法所有的死忠 |
[08:07] | now that he’s big man on campus. | 现在他才是老大 |
[08:09] | How would you know? | 你怎么知道 |
[08:13] | It’s what I’d do. | 换做是我也会这么做 |
[08:17] | She can’t kill us. | 她不能杀我们 |
[08:20] | She needs us to get her to Crowley | 她需要我们帮她找到克劳力 |
[08:22] | so she can stick that knife in his neck. | 好亲手干掉他 |
[08:24] | It’s him or her. | 不是他死就是她亡 |
[08:26] | Well, I hope you both lose. | 这样的话 我是巴望你俩都死翘翘 |
[08:29] | But good luck. | 不过 你加油哈 |
[08:30] | So, you know what you got to do now, right? | 你现在知道该怎么做了吧 |
[08:32] | Let me guess — you’re gonna tell me. | 我猜猜哈 你会告诉我的 |
[08:35] | Work with us. | 和我们合作 |
[08:36] | Whoa, what? | 擦 啥 |
[08:38] | We’ll hand you Crowley with a bow. | 我们会把克劳力双手奉上 |
[08:41] | On one condition — we go with you, | 只要让我们跟你们一起去 |
[08:43] | and you help us wring a little something out of him | 而且你在把他砍成肉酱前 |
[08:45] | before you hack him to bits. | 要帮我们从他那弄到一样东西 |
[08:46] | – What? – Doesn’t matter. | -要什么 -这不重要 |
[08:48] | Question is, can you get us what we need? | 重要的是 你能不能帮我们得偿所愿 |
[08:50] | I apprenticed under Alastair in hell, | 在地狱时 我可是阿拉斯泰尔的徒弟 |
[08:52] | just like your brother. | 和你哥哥一样 |
[08:54] | So, Dean, can I make Crowley do whatever I want? | 迪恩你说 我能否让克劳力对我唯命是从 |
[08:59] | Yeah, she can. | 她可以 |
[09:02] | It’s a deal, then. | 那么 成交 |
[09:03] | Hugs and puppies all around. | 和两个萌货合作 |
[09:05] | You gonna untie us? | 你不打算给我们松绑吗 |
[09:09] | Please. | 拜托 |
[09:10] | Don’t pretend you don’t enjoy it. | 明明自己被绑得很爽 就别装了 |
[09:23] | You gonna kiss me? | 想跟我玩亲亲吗 |
[09:25] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[09:35] | What are you doing? | 你抽什么疯 |
[09:37] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[09:39] | I mean, what are you doing?! | 我的意思是 你抽什么风呐 |
[09:42] | Dean, you wanted to screw over Crowley. | 迪恩 是你想要搞死克劳力 |
[09:44] | Merry Christmas. | 美梦成真了哦 |
[09:46] | What? | 啥 |
[09:47] | You want to work with a demon again? | 你又想跟恶魔合作了吗 |
[09:49] | We’re working with demons now. | 咱是暂时跟恶魔合作 |
[09:50] | I’m doing this ’cause I want to stop. | 我这样做是为了不再跟他们纠缠不清 |
[09:52] | She killed Ellen and Jo. | 埃伦和乔都是她杀的 |
[09:53] | I know. But you can’t look at this emotionally, dean. | 我知道 但你不能感情用事 迪恩 |
[09:56] | – We need her. – The hell we do. | -我们需要她 -需要个毛 |
[09:57] | That little bitch is gonna screw us over so fast — | 那小婊子得手后肯定先搞死我们 |
[09:59] | Of course. Which is why we’ll screw her first. | 当然 所以我们才要先下手 |
[10:02] | Meg and her little posse are dead | 只要一完事 梅格和她手下 |
[10:03] | the second we’re done with them. | 就死定了 |
[10:05] | – Yeah, if they don’t kill us. – They won’t. | -前提是他们没先把我们杀掉 -他们不会 |
[10:07] | ’cause we’re bringing insurance. | 因为我们有护身符 |
[10:20] | Castiel… | 卡西迪奥 |
[10:23] | We need you. | 我们需要你 |
[10:24] | It’s important. | 很重要的事 |
[10:33] | Cass… | 小卡 |
[10:35] | We found something. | 我们找到了个东西 |
[10:36] | It — it’s this…Gold box. | 是…是个金盒子 |
[10:39] | Apparently, nazis were after it back in the day. | 纳粹似乎曾经寻找过这东西 |
[10:41] | Someone tried to open it, and their face melted off. | 某人尝试打开 结果整张脸被熔化了 |
[10:44] | We think it’s, uh — | 我们觉得是… |
[10:46] | ready for this? — | 做好心理准备哈 |
[10:48] | The ark of the covenant. | 约柜 |
[10:48] | 藏于古犹太圣殿至圣所内 刻有十诫的两块石板 只有大祭司可见 一般人见到即死 | |
[10:51] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[10:53] | – So — I’m here, Sam. | -所以吧 -我来了 萨姆 |
[10:57] | Where is the box? | 盒子在哪 |
[11:00] | I can’t believe you fell for that. | 你居然相信了 真不可思议 |
[11:02] | That was the plot of “Raiders,” Idiot. | 那是”夺宝奇兵”里的情节诶 小白痴 |
[11:04] | I’m mid-battle, Sam. | 萨姆 我身陷战争之中 |
[11:06] | I could give a rat’s ass | 我才不想管 |
[11:07] | about your little pissing match with Raphael. | 你和拉斐尔之间的狗屁较量 |
[11:09] | – Listen to me, Sam — No, you listen. | -萨姆 你听我说 -不 你听我说 |
[11:11] | I don’t care what you’re dealing with up in heaven. | 我不管你在天堂要面对的情况是什么 |
[11:12] | You owe me. | 这是你欠我的 |
[11:13] | You may not care, but believe me — | 你可能不在乎 但是相信我 |
[11:15] | I’m sorry, do you think we’re here to talk this out? | 抱歉 你觉得我们是来谈这个的吗 |
[11:17] | Sam, I can’t just — | 萨姆 我不能 |
[11:18] | If you don’t help us, | 如果你不帮我们 |
[11:20] | I will hunt you down and kill you. | 我会追捕你 然后杀了你 |
[11:24] | Will you… | 是吗 |
[11:26] | Boy? | 孩子 |
[11:28] | How? | 怎样杀啊 |
[11:28] | I don’t know yet. | 我还不知道 |
[11:30] | But I will look until I find out, | 不过我一定会找到方法的 |
[11:33] | and I don’t sleep. | 别忘了我不睡觉 |
[11:36] | You need help, Sam. | 萨姆 你需要帮助 |
[11:37] | I need your help. | 我需要你的帮助 |
[11:45] | You actually showed. | 你还真现身了啊 |
[11:48] | Wow. Sam, I owe you a chicken dinner. | 萨姆 下次我请你吃鸡肉大餐 |
[11:50] | What happened? | 发生了什么事 |
[11:52] | No big. | 没什么 |
[11:53] | This is what friends do for each other. | 这是朋友应该做的嘛 |
[12:04] | It’s not working. | 这没用 |
[12:06] | Crowley’s hidden from me. | 克劳力在躲我 |
[12:09] | Well, looks like we’re gonna have to try this the hard way. | 看来我们应该用强硬手段了 |
[12:39] | Can I help you? | 有何贵干 |
[12:46] | What do you want. | 你们想干嘛 |
[12:47] | We want to know where Crowley is. | 我们想知道克劳力在哪里 |
[12:49] | If I even knew, why would I tell you? | 就算我知道 我凭什么要告诉你 |
[12:51] | ’cause you’re our grandfather. | 因为你是我们的外公 |
[12:53] | Samuel, I’m gonna get my soul back. | 萨穆埃尔 我会拿回我的灵魂 |
[12:56] | Who says you can get it back? | 谁说你能拿回来 |
[12:58] | Me. | 我 |
[12:59] | Look, I’d like to help, but I’m sorry. | 我很想帮忙 但是很抱歉 |
[13:01] | This is your grandson’s soul. | 这可是你外孙的灵魂 |
[13:02] | I can’t! | 我不能 |
[13:04] | What is wrong with you? | 你到底怎么回事啊 |
[13:06] | You want to work for Crowley? | 你心甘情愿替克劳力做事吗 |
[13:11] | Cass, can you give us a minute? | 小卡 能让我们单独待会儿吗 |
[13:19] | We’re your blood. | 我们是你的血肉至亲 |
[13:22] | But if you don’t want to help us, I can’t make you. | 但是如果你不想帮我们 我也不能逼你 |
[13:25] | But I just got to know why. | 我就想知道为什么 |
[13:28] | What is Crowley holding over you? | 你有什么把柄在克劳力手上 |
[13:29] | You owe us that. | 你应该给我们说清楚吧 |
[13:51] | Mom? | 妈妈 |
[13:53] | He’s gonna give her back to me. | 他会把她带回来 |
[13:58] | Crowley’s gonna bring mom back from the dead? | 克劳力要让妈妈起死回生吗 |
[13:59] | You tell me you don’t want her back. | 是说你不想让她回来吗 |
[14:07] | You know the one difference between us? | 你知道我们之间有个区别是什么吗 |
[14:11] | You know how to live without her. | 你的生活可以没有她 |
[14:16] | Look, I know how you feel. | 我懂你的感受 |
[14:17] | No, you don’t. | 你懂个屁 |
[14:20] | She’s my daughter, and she’s dead. | 她是我女儿 她死了 |
[14:24] | And I can do something about it. | 但是我能让她活过来 |
[14:25] | You really think Crowley’s gonna make good here? | 你真觉得克劳力会把她带回来吗 |
[14:27] | He brought Sam back! And me! | 他把萨姆和我都带回来了 |
[14:29] | Trust me — don’t go down that road. | 相信我 别走这条路 |
[14:33] | What are you saying? | 你说什么 |
[14:34] | I’m saying stop trying. | 我说放弃吧 |
[14:37] | It’s gonna go nowhere good. | 这样一点好处都没有 |
[14:40] | Samuel, I know we’ve had our differences, | 萨穆埃尔 我知道我们不一样 |
[14:43] | but I’m your grandson. | 但我是你的外孙 |
[14:45] | And I’m telling you | 我告诉你 |
[14:47] | that this is wrong for so many reasons. | 你这样做是大错特错 |
[14:49] | – You hypocrite. – I’m asking you to learn from our mistakes! | -你个伪君子 -我麻烦你吸取我们的教训 |
[14:53] | Doing this — | 这种做法 |
[14:54] | this is how the bad guy gets us every time! | 每次都让我们被那群混蛋牵着鼻子走 |
[14:56] | It’s our achilles heel! | 这是我们的致命弱点 |
[14:58] | Apparently, it runs in the family. | 显然我们一家人都这样 |
[15:06] | We will figure something else out. | 我们会另想办法的 |
[15:09] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[15:11] | I’m sorry, Dean, but — | 迪恩 对不起 但 |
[15:13] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[15:15] | Fine, you bring her back. | 好吧 你把她带回来 |
[15:17] | But what are you gonna tell her, huh? | 那你要怎么跟她说 |
[15:19] | You gonna tell her you made a deal with a demon? | 你告诉她 你和恶魔做了交易吗 |
[15:22] | – That you wouldn’t help out her sons?! – That’s enough! | -你不肯帮助她的儿子 -够了 |
[15:29] | Just get out. | 出去 |
[15:56] | It’s very complex. | 这个真复杂啊 |
[15:59] | Mm-hmm. | 嗯哼 |
[16:01] | If the pizza man truly loves this babysitter… | 如果这个送披萨的真的爱这位保姆 |
[16:05] | …why does he keep slapping her rear? | 他为什么一直打她屁股 |
[16:10] | Perhaps she’s done something wrong. | 可能她做了什么错事吧 |
[16:14] | You’re watching porn? | 你在看A片 |
[16:17] | Why? | 为什么 |
[16:18] | It was there. | 电视里放的 |
[16:21] | You don’t watch porn in a room full of dudes. | 你不能当着很多男人的面看A片 |
[16:25] | And you don’t… talk about it. | 你也不能 谈论它 |
[16:28] | Just turn it off! | 快点关了 |
[16:34] | Well, now he’s got a boner. | 现在他鸡冻了 |
[16:59] | Is this what you boys do? | 你们就干这些啊 |
[17:00] | Sit around watching pornos with angels? | 和天使一起看A片 |
[17:02] | I’m not supposed to talk about it. | 我不应该谈论这些的 |
[17:09] | Why you here, Samuel? | 萨穆埃尔 有何贵干 |
[17:12] | It’s what Mary would want. | 玛丽也想我这么做 |
[17:15] | Now, this is what I know. | 这些是我知道的事情 |
[17:17] | Whatever we bag… ends up there. | 我们猎获的东西 都送到这里 |
[17:22] | That’s where he tortures them, interrogates them — | 他就在这里 折磨它们 审问它们 |
[17:23] | I don’t really know. | 我不太清楚 |
[17:25] | Only been outside the place, but it’s a death trap. | 我没进去过 但那地方极其危险 |
[17:28] | Nothing gets in that Crowley doesn’t want in, | 没有克劳力的允许 没人进得去 |
[17:30] | and nothing gets out — period. | 也没人出得来 就这样 |
[17:32] | Well, thanks. | 谢了 |
[17:35] | I wish you wouldn’t do this. | 我真希望你们不要走这条路 |
[17:39] | Come with us. | 和我们一起去吧 |
[17:46] | I may be soft, but I’m not suicidal. | 我是耳根子软 但还不想自杀 |
[18:05] | Remember me? | 记得我吗 |
[18:07] | I sure remember you, Clarence. | 我可记得你哦 小天使 |
[18:09] | Why are we working with these abominations? | 我们为何要跟这群下三滥的东西合作 |
[18:13] | Keep talking dirty. It makes my meatsuit all dewy. | 我的肉身可喜欢你骂人的样子了 |
[18:16] | All right, simmer down. | 行了 都给我闭嘴 |
[18:18] | We know where Crowley is. | 我们知道克劳力在哪里 |
[18:20] | Great. Do tell. | 很好 说吧 |
[18:21] | Yeah, tell you so you can just leave us for dead. | 是啊 之后你再杀了我们跑路 |
[18:23] | You boys have serious abandonment issues, | 你们哥几个的被弃妄想症挺严重 |
[18:25] | you know that? | 自己知道不 |
[18:27] | We’ll show you, all right? | 我们带你去 可以吗 |
[18:28] | But we’re all going together. | 但我们得一起行动 |
[18:29] | What, I’m just supposed to trust you? | 我凭什么要相信你们 |
[18:31] | No. You’re not that stupid. | 不用 你没这么傻 |
[18:36] | Give me the knife for a minute. | 把刀给我下 |
[18:37] | No. I’m not that stupid. | 不 我没这么傻 |
[18:38] | Do you want us to take you to Crowley or not? | 还想不想我们带你去找克劳力了 |
[18:59] | You saw him. | 你们都看到的 |
[19:00] | He was more interested in killing us | 比起好好干活 |
[19:02] | than getting the job done. | 他更想干掉我们 |
[19:03] | I just did all of us a favor! | 我只是为大家除掉个祸害 |
[19:10] | Hey! | 慢着 |
[19:11] | You just gonna keep that? | 你就这么拿走了吗 |
[19:15] | You took this from us. | 本来就是我们的 |
[19:17] | I’m taking it back. | 我不过是拿回自己的东西 |
[19:19] | We leave in one hour. | 一小时后出发 |
[19:58] | You know, Cass, you could help. | 小卡 别杵在那儿发呆 |
[20:03] | I’m ambivalent about what we’re attempting. | 我对我们的计划有点纠结 |
[20:08] | Well, breaking into monster gitmo | 勇闯恶魔老巢当然比不上 |
[20:08] | is not exactly a two-for-one in the champagne room. | 脱衣舞夜店的一对一服务 |
[20:11] | I’m not sure retrieving Sam’s soul is wise. | 我不确定找回萨姆的灵魂是不是明智 |
[20:20] | Wait, what? | 等等 你说什么 |
[20:21] | Why? | 怎么了 |
[20:22] | I want him to survive. | 我希望他能好好活着 |
[20:26] | What are you talking about? | 你到底在说什么呢 |
[20:31] | Sam’s soul has been locked in the cage | 萨姆的灵魂被困在牢笼里 |
[20:35] | with Michael and Lucifer for more than a year. | 与米迦勒和路西法共处了一年多 |
[20:39] | And they have nothing to do | 他们只能在他身上 |
[20:41] | but take their frustrations out on him. | 发泄怨气 |
[20:43] | Do you understand? | 你明白吗 |
[20:46] | If we try to force | 如果我们强行把那 |
[20:47] | that mutilated thing down Sam’s gullet, | 残破的灵魂塞回萨姆的肉身 |
[20:51] | we have no idea what will happen. | 我们无法预知后果会怎样 |
[20:53] | – It could be catastrophic. – You mean he dies. | -也许是毁灭性的 -你是说他会死 |
[20:55] | I mean he doesn’t. | 我是说他会生不如死 |
[20:57] | Paralysis, insanity, | 麻痹瘫痪 精神错乱 |
[21:00] | psychic pain so profound | 精神上的强烈痛苦 |
[21:01] | that he’s locked inside himself for the rest of his life. | 会让他一辈子不得安宁 |
[21:05] | But you’re saying you don’t know anything for sure. | 但你也说我们不能肯定 |
[21:06] | I mean, he could be fine. | 他还是有可能会没事 |
[21:09] | – He could be, yes. – Okay, then. | -是有这可能 没错 -那就行了 |
[21:11] | But I sincerely doubt it. | 但我严重怀疑这个可能性 |
[21:13] | Well, if he’s not fine, then you fix him. | 那要是他有事 就由你来治好他 |
[21:16] | Dean, I wouldn’t know where to begin. | 迪恩 我无从下手 |
[21:17] | Then you figure it out, Cass! Come on. | 你会有办法的 小卡 拜托 |
[21:21] | I mean, the guy’s a friggin’ replicant. | 现在的他只不过是具该死的躯壳 |
[21:23] | He needs his soul. | 他需要自己的灵魂 |
[21:30] | Look, we get it back. | 我们把灵魂找回来 |
[21:32] | And if there are complications, | 如果到时有其他问题 |
[21:34] | then we will figure out a way to deal with those, too. | 我们再想办法处理 |
[21:38] | Of course. | 这是自然 |
[21:45] | Or we fail, | 如果我们失败了 |
[21:47] | and Sam suffers horrifically. | 萨姆将承受非人的折磨 |
[22:08] | Seems pretty quiet. | 太安静了 |
[22:11] | It’s not. I can feel it. | 并非如此 我感受得到 |
[22:14] | Meet me at the side door. | 在边门汇合 |
[22:20] | This all seem a little too easy to you? | 会不会有点太容易了 |
[22:24] | Way too easy. | 的确 |
[23:01] | Is someone there? | 有人吗 |
[23:03] | Please. | 求求你 |
[23:05] | Please help me. | 求你救救我 |
[23:10] | You got to get me out of here. | 你得救我出去 |
[23:13] | Please! You j– you got to get me out of here! | 求你了 快救我出去 |
[23:18] | Come on, dean. | 走吧 迪恩 |
[23:19] | We got to move. | 我们不能留在这 |
[23:34] | Wait. | 等等 |
[23:35] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[23:43] | Damn it. Here come the guards. | 真该死 看门的来了 |
[23:49] | Hellhounds. | 地狱犬 |
[23:58] | Go. | 跑 |
[24:14] | I knew this was a trap. | 我就知道这是个陷阱 |
[24:16] | What do you want, a cupcake? | 不然你想要什么 杯子蛋糕吗 |
[24:17] | All right, that should keep them out. | 这能挡它们一阵 |
[24:19] | Not for long. How many of them are there? | 撑不了多久 有几条 |
[24:20] | Lots. | 很多 |
[24:21] | I’ll be pulling for you… from Cleveland. | 我精神上支持你们 姐这就去克利夫兰了 |
[24:23] | – What?! – I didn’t know this was gonna happen. | -什么 -我不知道事情会这样 |
[24:26] | Bright side — them chewing up my meatsuit | 好在把我的肉身留给它们 |
[24:28] | ought to buy you a few seconds. | 能给你们赢点时间逃跑 |
[24:30] | Seacrest out. | 再见了 |
[24:41] | It’s a spell, I think, from Crowley. | 我想这是克劳力下的符咒 |
[24:43] | Within these walls, you’re locked inside your body. | 只要一进这房子 你就无法脱离肉身 |
[24:46] | Karma’s a bitch, bitch. | 报应啊 贱人 |
[24:52] | What are you gonna do, | 你要干什么 |
[24:53] | you gonna slash thin air until you hit something? | 你准备对着空气乱砍一通吗 |
[24:56] | You can see them. | 你看得见它们 |
[24:58] | Take this. Hold them off. It’s our best shot. | 拿着 挡住它们 这是唯一的办法了 |
[25:01] | At Crowley. | 去找克劳力吧 |
[25:03] | Take it and go. | 带着它去吧 |
[25:04] | You kill the smarmy dick. I’ll hold off the dogs. | 干掉那个伪善的贱货 我来挡住这些狗 |
[25:07] | How are you gonna do that I– | 你要怎么做… |
[25:29] | What was that? | 这算什么 |
[25:34] | I learned that from the pizza man. | 我从批萨男那里学来的 |
[25:37] | Well, a-plus for you. | 水平一流哦 |
[25:39] | I feel so…clean. | 我感觉浑身都被净化了 |
[25:44] | Okay, gotta go. | 好了 该走了 |
[25:46] | Whoa, whoa, is that gonna work on a hellhound? | 这玩意能对付得了地狱犬吗 |
[25:47] | Well, we’re about to find out. Run! | 我们马上就能知道了 快走 |
[26:22] | I can’t see Jack. | 我毛都看不到 |
[26:29] | – Cass?! – Dean. | -小卡 -迪恩 |
[26:34] | You sold us out? | 你出卖了我们 |
[26:40] | Yes. | 没错 |
[26:42] | And I have to say… | 我得说… |
[26:44] | best purchase I’ve made since Dick Cheney. | 这是自迪克·切尼后我做过的最棒的交易 |
[26:46] | Hiya, Crowley. | 好呀 克劳力 |
[26:48] | How’s tricks? | 最近如何 |
[26:49] | Above your pay grade. | 你管不着 |
[26:51] | Been working. | 一直在忙 |
[26:52] | Big things. | 一件大事 |
[26:53] | Alas, you’ll be too dead to participate. | 哎呀 不过到时你们已经死了 参加不了了 |
[26:57] | Really? | 真的么 |
[26:58] | Shame I have to do away with you both. | 可惜我不得不干掉你们俩 |
[27:00] | Rather enjoyed your indentured servitude. | 我还挺喜欢支使你们的呢 |
[27:47] | Sam?! | 萨姆 |
[27:49] | Yeah? | 干嘛 |
[27:54] | I’m standing in pee. | 我踩到一泡尿 |
[27:58] | Consider yourself lucky. | 就当你走运了吧 |
[28:01] | Yikes. | 呕 |
[28:03] | That sucks. | 烂透了 |
[28:10] | You want forgiveness, find a priest. | 你要是想告解 找牧师去吧 |
[28:12] | I just want you to understand. | 我只想让你理解我 |
[28:14] | Oh, I understand… | 我太理解了… |
[28:16] | that you’re a liar. | 你就是个骗子 |
[28:17] | You talk about putting blood first, | 你口口声声血亲至上 |
[28:20] | which is funny ’cause you sound just like my dad. | 好笑的是 这和我老爸之前讲得差不多 |
[28:21] | Difference is, he actually did! | 不同的是 他的确就这么做了 |
[28:23] | I am putting blood first! | 我就是血亲至上 |
[28:24] | Oh, give me a break! | 得了吧你 |
[28:25] | Mary’s my blood! My daughter! | 玛丽就是我的血脉 我的女儿 |
[28:28] | Don’t come at me like I sold you out, Dean. | 别跟我扯什么出卖不出卖 迪恩 |
[28:30] | You sold out your own mother. | 你还出卖了你的亲生母亲 |
[28:31] | It was her or Sam, | 本来你可以选她还是萨姆 |
[28:33] | and you chose Sam — plain and simple. | 你选了萨姆 就这么简单 |
[28:35] | Oh, that is such crap! | 你他妈扯淡 |
[28:37] | You want to know what really happened? | 你知道到底发生了什么吗 |
[28:38] | You chose a demon over your own grandsons! | 你选择了恶魔而不是你自己的外孙 |
[28:42] | See it how you want. | 你爱怎么说随便 |
[28:46] | I don’t even know what Sam is. | 我都不知道现在的萨姆是个什么东西 |
[28:48] | And you want me to protect him? | 你还想让我保护他 |
[28:50] | And you? | 至于你 |
[28:53] | You’re a stranger. | 你根本就是个陌生人 |
[28:55] | No, really, tell me — | 不 说真的 告诉我 |
[28:56] | what exactly are you supposed to be to me? | 对我来说你到底算是个什么 |
[29:01] | I’ll tell you who I am. | 我来告诉你我算什么 |
[29:03] | I’m the guy you never want to see again. | 我是个你不想再看见的人 |
[29:07] | ‘Cause I’ll make it out of here. Trust me. | 相信我 我一定会逃出去 |
[29:11] | The next time you see me, | 下一次你见到我 |
[29:13] | I’ll be there to kill you. | 我会杀了你 |
[29:18] | Don’t think there’s gonna be a next time. | 别以为还有什么下次了 |
[29:20] | Whatever gets you through the night. | 每天晚上你可都得小心 |
[30:05] | So… | 所以… |
[30:07] | Crowley wants to know… | 克劳力想知道… |
[30:10] | Well, everything. | 一切 |
[30:13] | Told me to carve it out of you. | 他让我好好招待你 |
[30:15] | Whatever makes you feel like a man. | 你以为自己很爷们吗 |
[30:25] | You talk a mean game. | 你嘴上刻薄 |
[30:28] | But, uh… | 其实… |
[30:33] | You’re scared. | 早就被吓坏了 |
[31:46] | Enjoy. | 好好享受吧 |
[31:51] | All right, all right. | 好吧 听着 |
[31:52] | “Shawshank”‘s a great flick, | 《肖申克的救赎》是个好片 |
[31:53] | but let’s skip the shower scene, huh? | 但咱还是把淋浴场景跳过吧 |
[31:56] | Look — | 看看 |
[31:57] | Breakfast. | 早饭来了 |
[32:09] | What did you do with my brother? | 你对我哥干了什么 |
[32:11] | Oh, you’ll find out. | 你马上就知道了 |
[32:13] | You’re about to join him. | 这就送你一起上路 |
[32:38] | Frickin’ hate ghouls! | 妈逼的食尸鬼 |
[32:41] | Dean?! | 迪恩 |
[32:41] | Let me go, you son of a bitch! | 放开我 你个王八蛋 |
[32:45] | Dean! | 迪恩 |
[32:56] | Dean! | 迪恩 |
[33:13] | You know, you’re sticking that thing in all the wrong places. | 知道吗 你完全捅错地儿了 |
[33:18] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[33:21] | You sure were squealing. | 你确实嚎叫来着嘛 |
[33:24] | Knock yourself out. | 你随便吧 |
[33:25] | It’s a host body. | 这只是个寄宿用的身体 |
[33:27] | Some girl from Sheboygan, | 一个希博伊根的女孩[美国地名] |
[33:29] | moved to L.A. to be an actress. | 为了当演员 搬到了洛杉矶 |
[33:31] | It’s probably not even the worst thing | 这点小打小闹 |
[33:33] | that ever happened to her. | 对她来讲都不算最惨 |
[33:49] | What are you laughing at? | 你笑什么 |
[33:53] | Dean Winchester’s behind you… | 迪恩·温彻斯特就在你身后 |
[33:56] | meatsack. | 大肉块 |
[34:04] | We should go. | 我们得走了 |
[34:23] | Hello, sweetheart. | 你好呀 宝贝 |
[34:25] | Feeling chatty this morning, are we? | 早上想跟我唠唠嗑不 |
[34:33] | Do hope so. | 但愿是呢 |
[34:36] | Wouldn’t want to harm a hair on that pretty little head. | 我可不想伤着你这漂亮脑袋上的一根毛 |
[34:40] | So… | 所以… |
[34:41] | You ready to tell me all about your daddy? | 你想跟我聊聊你爸了吗 |
[34:51] | Hold that thought. | 等会儿再聊 |
[35:10] | You should be ghoul scat by now. | 你现在该被食尸鬼啃了啊 |
[35:22] | Really necessary? | 有意思吗 |
[35:25] | I just had this dry-cleaned. | 这身衣服我可刚干洗过 |
[35:32] | So… | 那… |
[35:33] | to what do I owe the reach-around? | 你们干嘛抓我 |
[35:39] | Crowley. | 克劳力 |
[35:41] | Whore. | 贱货 |
[35:43] | Okay, you know what? | 好吧 随你怎么说 |
[35:46] | The best torturers never get their hands dirty. | 真正的拷问专家从不会将手弄脏 |
[35:49] | Sam wants a word with you. | 萨姆有话问你 |
[35:53] | What can I do for you, Sam? | 我能帮到你什么 萨姆 |
[35:55] | You know damn well. | 你明知故问 |
[35:57] | I want my soul back. | 我来要回我的灵魂 |
[35:59] | And here I thought you just grew some balls, Sam. | 我觉得你好有种哦 萨姆 |
[36:03] | Well? | 如何 |
[36:06] | – No. – Meg? | -不行 -梅格 |
[36:17] | I can’t. | 我做不到 |
[36:18] | Can’t or won’t. | 做不到还是不愿意 |
[36:19] | I said “Can’t.” | 我说了做不到 |
[36:21] | And I meant can’t, you mop-headed lumberjack. | 我没骗你 你个拖把头傻大个儿 |
[36:24] | I was lucky to get this much of you out. | 把你拽出来已经算我走运了 |
[36:27] | Going back in there for the sloppy bits? No way. | 要我再回那鬼地方 想都别想 |
[36:29] | I’m good, but those two in there? | 我是没问题 可里面那两只呢 |
[36:32] | Forget it. | 算了吧 |
[36:32] | – How do I know you’re not lying? – You don’t. | -我怎么知道你有没有撒谎 -你是不知道 |
[36:35] | But it doesn’t change anything. | 但这也没差 |
[36:36] | I’m telling you. | 我告诉你 |
[36:38] | Sam, why do you want the thing back? | 萨姆 你干嘛想要回来 |
[36:44] | Satan’s got one juicy source of entertainment in there. | 路西法在牢笼里玩得可开心呢 |
[36:48] | I’d swallow a rag off a bathhouse floor | 换作是我 要回那个灵魂 |
[36:50] | Before I took that soul. | 还不如让我去吃屎 |
[36:52] | Unless you want to be a drooling mess. | 除非你想把自己搞残掉 |
[36:56] | Sam, I hate to say it, but he’s right. | 萨姆 虽然我不想这么说 但他是对的 |
[36:58] | Yeah, right. I get it. Thanks. | 好吧 我懂了 谢谢 |
[37:01] | He’s all yours. | 他归你处置了 |
[37:02] | Whoa. What are you, crazy? | 怎么 你疯了吗 |
[37:03] | He’s our only hope! | 他是我们唯一的希望 |
[37:03] | Dean, you heard him. | 迪恩 你也听到他说的了 |
[37:05] | He can’t get it. He’s useless! | 他没法帮我取回灵魂 他就没用了 |
[37:20] | You’ll let me back out, right? | 你们会让我出来的对吧 |
[37:27] | This is for Lucifer, you pompous little — | 这一刀是为路西法的 你个自以为是的小… |
[37:38] | That’s better. | 感觉好多了 |
[37:44] | You don’t know torture, you little insect. | 你才不懂折磨的奥妙 你个小贱人 |
[37:48] | Leave them alone. | 放了他们 |
[37:50] | Castiel. | 卡西迪奥 |
[37:52] | Haven’t seen you all season. | 一整季咱俩都没对手戏了 |
[37:55] | You the cavalry now? | 你升职了呀 |
[37:56] | Put the knife down. | 把刀放下 |
[37:57] | You that bossy in heaven? | 你在上面也这么专横么 |
[37:59] | Hear you’re losing out to Raphael. | 听说你输给了拉斐尔 |
[38:02] | The whole affair makes Vietnam look like a roller derby. | 这兄弟内斗搞得可真够激烈 |
[38:07] | Hey, what’s in the gift bag? | 这礼品袋里装着什么 |
[38:10] | You are. | 是你 |
[38:15] | Not possible. | 不可能 |
[38:17] | You didn’t hide your bones as well as you should have. | 你的骨头藏得可没那么好 |
[38:27] | Cookie for you. | 干得漂亮 |
[38:29] | Can you restore Sam’s soul or not? | 你到底能不能弄回萨姆的灵魂 |
[38:38] | If I can help out in any other — | 如果我能在其他方面帮到你们… |
[38:41] | Answer him! | 回答他 |
[38:50] | I can’t. | 我不能 |
[39:28] | Well, she’s smart. I’ll give her that. | 我不得不说 她很聪明 |
[39:30] | I was gonna kill her, too. | 我本来也想连她一起干掉 |
[39:33] | ‘course, I’d have given you an hour with her first. | 当然 我会让你们先独处一会 |
[39:37] | Why would I want that? | 独处一会要做什么 |
[39:42] | Thanks, Cass. | 谢谢 小卡 |
[39:44] | Hadn’t have been for you… | 要不是你… |
[39:49] | Crowley was right. It’s not… | 克劳力说得没错 |
[39:51] | Going well for me upstairs. | 我在天上并不顺利 |
[39:55] | – If there’s anything we can do… – There isn’t. | -我们要是能帮上忙… -你们帮不上 |
[39:59] | I wish circumstances were different. | 我也不想事情发展成这样 |
[40:03] | Much of the time… | 很多时候… |
[40:05] | I’d rather be here. | 我更愿意留在这 |
[40:06] | Look, Cass, we know you got a steaming pile on your plate. | 小卡 我们知道你忙得焦头烂额 |
[40:09] | There’s no need for apologies. | 你不需要道歉 |
[40:10] | We’re your friends. | 我们是你的朋友 |
[40:14] | Listen, Sam — | 听着 萨姆 |
[40:16] | We’ll find another way. | 我们会另想办法 |
[40:17] | You really want to help? | 你真想要帮忙吗 |
[40:20] | Prison full of monsters. | 处理下那一屋子始祖吧 |
[40:22] | Can’t just leave ’em, can’t let ’em go. | 既不能丢下不管 也不能放了它们 |
[40:26] | I understand. | 我明白 |
[40:32] | He’s right, you know. | 他说得对 |
[40:34] | About? | 什么事 |
[40:37] | About your soul. | 关于你的灵魂 |
[40:39] | We’ll figure something else out. | 我们会找到办法 |
[40:40] | No, we won’t. | 不 不可能 |
[40:42] | Oh, why, because Crowley said — | 为什么呢 就因为克劳力说… |
[40:43] | You heard what Crowley said. | 克劳力说的你也听见了 |
[40:45] | And I heard what Cass said. | 我也听到小卡说的了 |
[40:47] | Putting this thing back in would smash me to bits. | 灵魂回到我的身体会将我撕成碎片 |
[40:49] | – We don’t know that for sure. – You know what? | -我们也不能确定 -知道吗 |
[40:51] | When angels and demons agree on something — | 当天使和恶魔的意见达成共识 |
[40:54] | Call me nuts, I pay attention. | 谁可能不上心呢 |
[40:56] | You say this now? | 你现在才说吗 |
[40:58] | – After we practically died trying to — – exactly. | -我们差点为这破事死掉… -没错 |
[41:00] | We almost got ourselves killed! | 我们差点就没命了 |
[41:01] | I mean, how many times do we risk our asses for this? | 我们还要干多少次这种傻事 |
[41:05] | Enough’s enough. | 真是够了 |
[41:06] | – Sam — – I don’t think I want it back. | -萨姆 -我不想要回灵魂了 |
[41:08] | You don’t even know what you’re saying. | 你都不知道自己在说些什么 |
[41:10] | No, I’m saying something you don’t like. | 我知道 我说的话你不爱听 |
[41:15] | You obviously care a lot. | 你显然相当在意 |
[41:18] | But I think maybe I’m better off without it. | 但我想 我可能还是不要的好 |
[41:19] | You’re wrong. | 你错了 |
[41:20] | – You don’t know how wrong you are. – I’m not sure about that. | -你简直大错特错 -我可不觉得 |
[41:26] | Sam, don’t walk away. | 萨姆 别走 |
[41:28] | Sam! | 萨姆 |
[41:29] | Sam!! | 萨姆 |