时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | Hello, Dean. what is it you want? | 你好 迪恩 你到底想要什么 |
[00:06] | Lucifer’s cage. | 路西法的牢笼 |
[00:07] | Sam’s soul is stuck in that box. | 萨姆的灵魂被困在里面了 |
[00:09] | Can’t erase Sam’s hell. | 抹去地狱的记忆我办不到 |
[00:10] | But I can put it behind a wall. | 但我可以将它隔离在屏障之外 |
[00:12] | Nasty, those memories. | 那些记忆可谓十分不愉快 |
[00:14] | You don’t want to know what they’ll do to him. | 你不会想知道那些记忆会如何影响他 |
[00:20] | Death said he can put up a wall. | 死亡骑士说他能建一个屏障 |
[00:22] | You wouldn’t remember hell. | 地狱的一切你都会忘记 |
[00:23] | – Don’t do this. – Don’t scratch the wall. | -不要这样做 -别碰这个屏障 |
[00:29] | You should have told me, Dean. | 迪恩 你本该告诉我的 |
[00:30] | You weren’t supposed to know. | 你本来就不该知道 |
[00:31] | What I did? | 我曾经干的好事儿 |
[00:32] | To Bobby? To you? | 对鲍比 对你 |
[00:34] | Of course I should know. | 我当然应该知道 |
[00:36] | Sam, death didn’t just | 萨姆 死亡骑士并不只是 |
[00:37] | shove your soul back in, okay? | 把你灵魂放回来 懂吗 |
[00:39] | He put up the great wall of Sam | 他在你和你遗忘的那些事中间 |
[00:40] | between you and the things that you don’t remember. | 建立起了一道”萨姆之墙” |
[00:43] | And trust me when I say | 你最好是相信我 |
[00:44] | that the things you don’t know could kill you. | 你不记得的那些事能杀死你 |
[00:46] | That’s not a joke. | 我没在说笑 |
[00:46] | But I have to set things right. | 但我得弥补过失 |
[00:48] | So I need to know what I did. | 所以我得知道 我到底做了什么 |
[00:50] | But you don’t know how dangerous that could be. | 可你不知道那有多危险 |
[00:52] | I warned you not to put that thing back inside him. | 我警告过你不要把灵魂放回他体内 |
[00:55] | What was I supposed to do? | 那我应该怎么做 |
[00:56] | Let me tell you what his soul felt like when I touched it. | 我来告诉你当我碰到他灵魂时是什么感觉 |
[01:00] | Like it had been skinned alive, Dean. | 就像是被活剥了一样 迪恩 |
[01:03] | If you wanted to kill your brother, | 如果你想要杀了你弟弟 |
[01:04] | you should have done it outright. | 你应该给他个痛快 |
[01:10] | 布里斯托尔 罗德岛 一年前 | |
[01:44] | – You okay? – Yeah. | -你还好吧 -没事 |
[01:45] | How’s the arm? | 胳膊怎么样了 |
[01:46] | It’ll hold till we get out of town. | 可以坚持到我们出城 |
[01:48] | Just don’t bleed out, all right? | 别弄到大出血 行吗 |
[01:50] | Yeah, well, that’s the plan. | 嗯 希望如此 |
[02:05] | Cop. | 有警察 |
[02:31] | Evening, deputy. | 晚上好 警官 |
[02:32] | Agent Roark, agent Wynand, | 洛克探员 维南探员 |
[02:33] | mind stepping out of the van a moment? | 请先下车好吗 |
[02:39] | We’re just on our way to the office. Everything okay? | 我们正要去办公室 有什么事吗 |
[02:41] | No. I can’t get sheriff Dobbs on the phone. | 有 我联系不到多布斯治安官 |
[02:43] | I can’t get anyone! | 我联系不到任何人 |
[02:44] | We spoke to Dobbs earlier. Maybe he’s just, uh — | 我们之前和多布斯联系过 也许他刚好… |
[02:46] | Is that blood? | 那是血吗 |
[02:51] | Hey, look, there’s no need to get riled. | 听着 别这么大火气 |
[02:53] | – You’re coming with me. – All right. | -你们俩跟我走一趟吧 -好吧 |
[02:56] | We’ll follow you back. | 我们会跟在你后边 |
[02:56] | I don’t think so. | 我不这么认为 |
[02:58] | Get in my car, or you’re under arrest. | 坐我的车 否则就拘捕你们 |
[03:00] | You’re gonna arrest two federal agents? | 你要逮捕两名联邦探员吗 |
[03:02] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[03:06] | Have a good night. | 祝你晚上愉快 |
[03:07] | If you think — | 如果你觉得 |
[03:09] | Hey, hey, hey, hey, hey, hey, just hold — | 喂喂 慢着 |
[03:32] | You think there were maybe calmer ways | 你不觉得也许我们该用更冷静的方法 |
[03:33] | we could have done all that? | 来解决这事儿吗 |
[03:35] | Do we care? | 管他的呢 |
[03:38] | Let’s go. | 我们走吧 |
[04:04] | Sources said | 有消息称 |
[04:05] | prosecutors were getting closer to a decision | 检察官正在决定 |
[04:07] | on whether to charge the actor. | 是否要起诉这名演员 |
[04:09] | But they adamantly denied that any prosecution was in any… | 但他们坚决否认诉讼… |
[04:11] | What are you watching? | 你在看什么呢 |
[04:13] | Just trying to catch up. So… | 了解下时事 所以… |
[04:16] | Mel·Gibson really took a turn this past year, huh? | 过去一年梅尔·吉布森真的是变化很大啊 |
[04:18] | Or he’s possessed. | 或者他是被附身了 |
[04:20] | Seriously, think about it. | 真的 考虑下 |
[04:23] | So, I just got off the blower with Bobby. | 我刚和鲍比通了电话 |
[04:25] | Oh, yeah? | 哦 是吗 |
[04:25] | You got anything else on this, uh, “Mother of all” thing? | 你有什么其他线索吗 关于万物之母 |
[04:28] | Uh, no, nothing solid. | 没有 都不可靠 |
[04:31] | He says it’s quiet. | 他说目前很安静 |
[04:34] | Quiet like quiet or quiet like too quiet? | 普通的安静还是暴风雨前的宁静 |
[04:37] | When is it ever just quiet? | 啥时候”普通”过 |
[04:39] | Right. | 也是 |
[04:44] | What? | 怎么了 |
[04:50] | What are these, coordinates? Who’s it from? | 这些是什么 坐标吗 谁发你的 |
[04:52] | I have no idea. | 我也不知道 |
[05:02] | Well? | 怎么样了 |
[05:04] | Uh, Bristol, Rhode Island, | 是布里斯托尔的罗德岛 |
[05:05] | where three women disappeared in the last week. | 该地上周有三个女人失踪 |
[05:08] | Apparently, the, uh, victims seemed to vanish into thin air. | 显然受害者像是凭空消失了一样 |
[05:13] | Could be something. Who’s the text from? | 可能是有蹊跷 到底是谁发的信息 |
[05:16] | I don’t know. It just kept ringing. | 我不知道 一直在给我发 |
[05:18] | – What’s that about? – Could be another hunter | -到底几个意思 -会不会是别的猎魔人 |
[05:20] | looking for backup, throwing us a case? | 在寻求支援 丢给我俩一个案子 |
[05:22] | Who knows how many hunters I even met, | 天知道我见过多少猎魔人 |
[05:23] | working with the Campbells, you know? | 再我和坎贝尔家的人一起猎魔的时候 |
[05:26] | But I think we should go. | 但我觉得我们应该去 |
[05:26] | Whoa, wait. We’re just gonna drop everything? | 等下 就这么放下手头的事过去啊 |
[05:29] | Dude, two minutes ago, you weren’t doing anything. | 老哥 两分钟前 你什么事也没做 |
[05:32] | You got mysterious coordinates | 你从一个神秘人那 |
[05:34] | from a mysterious Mr. “X,” | 收到了个通向一个神秘地方的 |
[05:35] | leading to a mysterious town? | 神秘的坐标 |
[05:37] | That doesn’t throw up red flags to you? | 你不觉得这太诡异了吗 |
[05:38] | I don’t know. Maybe. | 我也不知道 也许吧 |
[05:39] | But that doesn’t mean we | 但那并不意味着我们可以 |
[05:41] | can just ignore a bunch of missing girls. | 对那些失踪的女孩坐视不理 |
[05:44] | Right? | 对吧 |
[05:47] | Okay. We’ll check it out. | 好吧 我们去看看 |
[05:49] | But if things get squirrelly, | 但如果事情变得很蹊跷 |
[05:50] | we dump out, okay? | 我们就不管了 好吗 |
[05:52] | Yeah. | 行 |
[06:19] | What? | 怎么了 |
[06:22] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[06:35] | Well, freak’s got a type — brunettes. | 那怪物喜欢黑发的女人哎 |
[06:39] | This one’s got a little bit of a wild side. | 这个有点野性 |
[06:43] | It’s all in the eyes, Sam. | 看她的眼神儿 萨姆 |
[06:45] | See it? | 看到没 |
[06:46] | All right, well, aside from your little deep insight there, | 好吧 除了你那点深刻的洞悉 |
[06:49] | these women actually have nothing in common, | 这些女人根本没有共同点 |
[06:51] | different jobs, different friends, | 不同的工作 不同的朋友圈 |
[06:53] | different everything. | 什么都不一样 |
[06:54] | So, what’s the connection? | 有什么联系呢 |
[06:56] | I don’t know. Why don’t you figure that out? | 我也不知道 你来查清楚吧 |
[06:58] | I’m gonna go hit the Poop Deck. | 我要去厕所喽 |
[07:12] | Agent Roark? | 是洛克探员吗 |
[07:14] | It’s good to see you again. | 能再见到你很高兴 |
[07:17] | It is. | 确实 |
[07:18] | Oh, you remember my husband? | 你记得我丈夫吗 |
[07:20] | Right. | 是的 |
[07:22] | – Don. – Of course, right. Um, hi. | -唐 -当然当然 你好 |
[07:26] | So… | 那么 |
[07:27] | So, you’re back ’cause it started again, right? | 你回来是因为那个又开始了吗 |
[07:30] | The disappearances? | 那些失踪事件 |
[07:33] | Uh, yeah. Yeah, right. | 是的是的 没错 |
[07:36] | Um…So, if either of you two hear anything, | 如果你们俩听到什么消息 |
[07:39] | please let me know. | 请通知我 |
[07:56] | Where’s your partner? | 你的搭档呢 |
[07:59] | The big bald guy? | 秃头的大家伙 |
[08:00] | Agent Wynand, right? | 维南探员 对吧 |
[08:02] | – Agent Wynand, of course. Well… – Sex rehab. | -维南探员 当然 -在性瘾康复治疗 |
[08:05] | Yeah, you’ve heard of plushies, right? | 听说过恋物癖吧 |
[08:08] | This is, uh — this is my new partner. | 这位 这位是我的新搭档 |
[08:10] | Hi. Pleasure. | 你好 幸会 |
[08:11] | How you doing? Hi. | 你好 你好 |
[08:14] | Uh, so, agent, we should, uh | 那么 探员 我们该 |
[08:16] | Yeah. Yeah, of course. | 是的是的 当然 |
[08:18] | Of course. Uh, nice chatting with you, agent Roark. | 当然 和你聊天很高兴 洛克探员 |
[08:21] | You too. | 我也是 |
[08:32] | Cuff me. | 铐住我吧 |
[08:37] | What was that? | 咋回事 |
[08:39] | She just cougar-eyed you. | 她看你那眼神儿也太饥渴了吧 |
[08:42] | I think Samuel and I have worked a case in this town. | 我想萨穆埃尔和我来这里办过案子 |
[08:46] | You think? | 不用想了 就是 |
[08:54] | Come on. Let’s get the hell out of here. | 来 我们赶紧撤把 |
[09:02] | Hey, come on. Hop to, would you? | 快点 咱赶紧走行吗 |
[09:05] | We can’t go, Dean. | 我们不能走 迪恩 |
[09:06] | Uh, yeah, we can. | 当然能走 |
[09:07] | No, listen — five guys went missing a year ago. | 不 听着 五个男人在一年前失踪了 |
[09:10] | They never found the bodies. | 尸体下落不明 |
[09:11] | I mean, that’s got to be the job | 我和萨穆埃尔肯定就是 |
[09:12] | me and Samuel worked, right? | 来查这件案子的 对吧 |
[09:14] | Great. What difference does it make? | 对极了 那又如何 |
[09:16] | A year ago, five guys go missing, | 一年前五个男人失踪了 |
[09:18] | And — and now suddenly all these women go missing. | 现在呢 突然这些女人也失踪了 |
[09:20] | Something’s here. | 有什么鬼怪在作祟 |
[09:21] | So either we just didn’t stop it, | 所以 要么我们没消灭它 |
[09:24] | or we only thought we did. | 要么就以为消灭了 其实没有 |
[09:26] | Okay, but why the gender bend, huh? | 好吧 但是为啥后来变了性别 |
[09:29] | First it’s dudes. Now it’s chicks? | 先是男人 现在是女人 |
[09:31] | That’s a totally different M.O. | 犯罪模式完全不同 |
[09:32] | I don’t know. Who knows? | 我不知道 鬼知道啊 |
[09:33] | The point is, something’s still here. | 问题是 那东西还在这里 |
[09:35] | Great. Well, call Bobby. He can deal with it. | 很好 打给鲍比 他能处理这事儿 |
[09:37] | Why? We can deal with it. | 为什么 我们自己也能处理啊 |
[09:38] | Are you serious? | 你开玩笑吧 |
[09:40] | Sam, there is a reason | 萨姆 猎魔人不能 |
[09:41] | that hunters don’t hit the same town over again — | 重复出现在同一个地方是有原因的 |
[09:45] | ’cause we have a habit of leaving messes behind. | 因为我们习惯一走了之 留下堆烂摊子 |
[09:47] | – Right. I agree. – One of dad’s rules — | -好吧 我承认 -爸爸的规矩之一 |
[09:49] | you never use the same crapper twice. | 同一个厕所不能去两次 |
[09:51] | Everyone uses the same crapper twice. | 每个人都会重复使用同一个厕所 |
[09:53] | Not us. | 除了我们 |
[09:55] | You know what I mean. | 你知道我啥意思 |
[09:56] | Okay, look — | 好吧 听着 |
[09:57] | this creature is still walking around ’cause of me, right? | 因为我 那个东西还在作恶 对吧 |
[10:00] | I mean, I let it go. | 是我放走它的 |
[10:01] | Dad also said, “you finish what you start.” | 爸爸还说过 要”善始善终” |
[10:05] | Okay, I get it. | 好吧 我懂了 |
[10:06] | – Do you? – Yes. | -是吗 -是的 |
[10:07] | You’re afraid I’ll stroll down memory lane | 你害怕我会随着记忆顺藤摸瓜 |
[10:10] | and I’ll kick this wall in my head so hard, | 然后狠狠毁掉我脑子里的屏障 |
[10:12] | hell comes flooding through, right? | 地狱的记忆就会破口而出 对吧 |
[10:14] | And then all of a sudden, I’m some drooling mess on the floor. | 然后我一下子就精神崩溃了什么的 |
[10:15] | It’s not a joke. | 这可不是开玩笑 |
[10:17] | Okay. I know. | 好啦 我知道 |
[10:19] | But listen — what’s happening here right now — | 听着 现在这里发生的一切 |
[10:23] | it’s because I messed up somehow, | 都是因为我搞砸了 |
[10:26] | in some big way. | 而且后果还很严重 |
[10:28] | So every person who gets taken, every person who dies — | 每一个失踪的人 每一个死去的人 |
[10:31] | that’s on me. | 都是我害的 |
[10:33] | I have to stop it. | 我必须阻止这一切 |
[10:35] | And you’d do the same thing. | 换做是你也会这么做 |
[10:43] | All right. | 好吧 |
[10:45] | I’ll follow up with the brunettes. | 我去查那些黑发姑娘 |
[10:46] | You see what you get from the cops. | 你去警察那里打探一下 |
[10:48] | So, you and Nicole were roommates for a long time. | 你和尼科尔做了很久的室友 |
[10:51] | Since college, but we’ve been best friends forever. | 从大学开始 但我们一直是最好的朋友 |
[10:55] | This whole thing’s really surreal. | 这个事情太离奇了 |
[10:58] | Are you any closer to finding her, or…? | 你们的调查有进展吗 还是 |
[11:01] | We’re doing everything we can. | 我们会尽最大的努力 |
[11:06] | Now, you were with Nicole the night she went missing. | 尼科尔失踪那晚 你和她在一起 |
[11:10] | Did she say anything? | 她说什么了吗 |
[11:11] | Nothing. | 没有 |
[11:13] | It’s like I told the cops — | 正如我给警察说的那样 |
[11:15] | I wish there was something. | 我也希望能提供些线索 |
[11:26] | Where’d you get this? | 这个哪儿来的 |
[11:28] | Oh, Nicole got that from that FBI guy. | 一个联邦探员给尼科尔的 |
[11:31] | Agent Roark. | 洛克探员 |
[11:32] | About — about yea high? | 大概 这么高 |
[11:34] | Yeah, that was him. | 对 就是他 |
[11:35] | One of the men that disappeared last year | 去年的失踪者之一 |
[11:37] | lived in our building. | 住在我们这栋楼里 |
[11:39] | Right. | 嗯 |
[11:40] | So agent Roark was asking us | 所以洛克探员问了我们些 |
[11:42] | all questions about it, I guess. | 关于那个案子的问题 我猜 |
[11:44] | You guess? | 你猜 |
[11:45] | So he — he came by here? | 那 他来过这里 |
[11:47] | Oh, he came by a few times. | 对 来过几次 |
[11:52] | Did he? | 是嘛 |
[11:53] | To, uh… | 来 |
[11:55] | speak to Nicole. | 和尼科尔谈话 |
[11:57] | Right. | 对 |
[12:00] | And how would you… | 你觉得 |
[12:02] | characterize their relationship? | 他们是什么关系 |
[12:03] | Relationship? No, they weren’t having a — | 关系 不 他们没有 |
[12:05] | Just the — the — the tone | 就是 说话的语气啊 |
[12:07] | or the nature of their conversation. | 谈话的性质啊 |
[12:10] | Well…loud. | 声音很大 |
[12:14] | And… | 还有 |
[12:16] | athletic. | 有活力 |
[12:34] | Hold it right there! | 站住 |
[12:35] | Stop right there! | 站住别动 |
[12:38] | Hands where I can see them! | 举起手来 |
[12:39] | Get in my car, or you’re under arrest. | 上警车 不然就逮捕你们 |
[12:46] | Look — no, sir. | 听着 长官 不 |
[12:48] | Please just hold on for a second. | 请等一下 |
[12:49] | There’s been a misunderstanding here. | 这是一场误会 |
[12:58] | Man, you are dumb as a sack of hair — | 兄弟 你真是傻逼到家了 |
[13:01] | coming back here after what you did? | 干了坏事还自己送上门来 |
[13:04] | Look, there’s been a misunderstanding here. | 听着 这是一场误会 |
[13:05] | You are not a damn agent, okay? | 你根本不是个探员 |
[13:07] | – The FBI never heard of you. – Just listen. | -联邦调查局压根不知道你 -听着 |
[13:09] | Where are the bodies? | 尸体在哪里 |
[13:12] | Mothers want to bury their loved ones. | 母亲们想要安葬自己的亲人 |
[13:14] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[13:15] | Where’s sheriff Dobbs? | 多布斯治安官呢 |
[13:17] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[13:18] | You run out of town soaked in blood — | 你离开这里时 浑身是血 |
[13:21] | Oh, and you bash my brains in to do it — | 为了逃跑 还把我的头打伤 |
[13:25] | and you really expect me to buy that? | 你还妄想让我相信你 |
[13:28] | Look, would you believe that I don’t remember anything? | 我什么都不记得了 你相信吗 |
[13:31] | No. | 不 |
[13:32] | But good luck selling it to the judge. | 但愿法官能相信你的鬼话 |
[14:03] | What happened to my husband? | 我的丈夫出了什么事 |
[14:10] | Look, I-I don’t know. | 我也不知道 |
[14:12] | Don’t lie to me. | 别骗我 |
[14:13] | I know who you are, Sam. | 我知道你是谁 萨姆 |
[14:15] | I know what you do. | 我知道你是干什么的 |
[14:17] | What? | 什么 |
[14:21] | You do? | 你真知道 |
[14:30] | Let me get this straight — you’re not feds. | 让我搞搞清楚 你们不是联调局的人 |
[14:33] | You actually hunt things. | 你们是猎魔人 |
[14:36] | – We know how it sounds. – I’m not sure you do. | -我们知道这听起来很离奇 -我看未必 |
[14:38] | You saw those crime scenes, Roy. | 罗伊 你到过事发现场 |
[14:39] | You really think something human could have taken those guys? | 你真觉得是个人类带走那些人的吗 |
[14:42] | What you’re saying — it’s impossible. | 你说的那些是天方夜谭 |
[14:43] | You know, I’m sorry, I-I don’t understand | 对不起 我不明白 |
[14:46] | what she’s got to do with any of this. | 这关她什么事儿 |
[14:49] | She’s my wife. | 她是我的妻子 |
[14:54] | She works with me at the sheriff’s station. | 她和我一起在警局工作 |
[14:56] | You tell something like this to me, you tell it to her, too. | 你告诉我的事情 也要告诉她 |
[15:01] | All right, what do you need us to do? | 好吧 你们需要我们做什么 |
[15:07] | Your husband — he’s the sheriff. | 你的丈夫 他是那个治安官 |
[15:10] | Was the sheriff, until he vanished… | 曾经是 直到他失踪 |
[15:13] | and you vanished. | 然后你也失踪了 |
[15:14] | What was I supposed to think? | 我该怎么想 |
[15:16] | T-that thing got him, or that you killed him? | 那东西抓走了他 还是你杀了他 |
[15:24] | I just want to know what happened. | 我只想知道到底是怎么回事 |
[15:28] | So do I. Believe me. | 我也想知道 相信我 |
[15:31] | Something happened to me. | 我身上发生了一些事情 |
[15:33] | I have no memory of being here, ever. | 我不记得我来过这里 |
[15:36] | What is this, “Days of our lives”? | 这算什么 演《我们的日子》吗 |
[15:38] | You’re telling me you have some sort of amnesia? | 你是想告诉我 你得了失忆症么 |
[15:39] | If I knew any of this, | 如果我知道这些事情 |
[15:41] | would I have stepped foot into this station? | 我还会主动跑来警局送死吗 |
[15:44] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[15:45] | I-I don’t even know your name. | 我都不知道你叫什么 |
[15:48] | If this is some sort of a game, | 如果这是某种游戏 |
[15:50] | you’re either incredibly clever or incredibly stupid. | 你要么是聪明绝顶 要么是愚蠢至极 |
[15:53] | I’m telling the truth. | 我说的是实话 |
[15:57] | Look… | 听我说 |
[16:00] | I don’t know what happened to your husband. | 我真不知道你丈夫出了什么事 |
[16:03] | But I can find out. | 但是我能找出真相 |
[16:06] | How? | 怎么做 |
[16:09] | If you really know me, then you know that’s my job. | 若你真的了解我 你就知道这是我的工作 |
[16:11] | You really don’t remember? | 你真的不记得了 |
[16:14] | No. I really don’t. | 真的不记得了 |
[16:26] | I’m Brenna Dobbs. | 我是布伦娜·多布斯 |
[16:29] | Brenna… | 布伦娜 |
[16:32] | …I’m sorry about what happened to your husband. | 你丈夫的事 我深表遗憾 |
[16:37] | But I can find answers… | 但我能找出真相 |
[16:41] | just not from in here. | 可困在这里 我束手无策 |
[16:58] | Come on. Help me find some rope. | 出来 帮我找点绳子 |
[17:01] | If it’s gonna look like a break-out, | 想要伪装成越狱的样子 |
[17:03] | you’re gonna need to tie me up. | 你得把我绑起来 |
[17:15] | What? | 怎样啊 |
[17:16] | The boxed stuff doesn’t get better with age, Don. | 唐 不是时间越久 东西就越好 |
[18:14] | Hey, Sam. | 是我 萨姆 |
[18:15] | So, how does it feel to be a fugitive again? | 再次逃亡的滋味怎么样 |
[18:18] | Hate to say “I told you so.” | 真不想说”不听老哥言” |
[18:19] | You love to say “I told you so.” | 你就喜欢说”不听老哥言” |
[18:21] | Actually, you’re right — I do love to say “I told you so.” | 你说对了 我确实喜欢说”不听老哥言” |
[18:24] | So, I found something on, uh, “Crazy eyes McGee.” | 我在野性妞儿身上发现了线索 |
[18:27] | Turns out you two knew each other. | 原来你俩是旧相识 |
[18:28] | What? | 啥 |
[18:29] | Biblically. I just spoke to her roommate. | 我是说性关系 我刚和她室友谈过 |
[18:31] | I got to say, man — you really got around. | 我得说 老弟你真是风流债满天下 |
[18:34] | I mean, soulless or not I’m actually kind of impressed. | 有没有灵魂都如此 我真是服了 |
[18:40] | Missing person — another one. | 又一个人失踪了 |
[18:42] | Okay, all right. I’ll go. You stay. | 好的 我去 你呆在这里 |
[18:44] | Yeah. Fine. | 好吧 |
[18:46] | – Sam? – What? | -萨姆 -咋啦 |
[18:48] | Stay here. | 乖乖呆在这里 |
[18:49] | Fine! Go! | 知道啦 快去 |
[19:06] | Listen, thank you for your time. | 感谢您抽空配合 |
[19:07] | We’re on it. | 我们在调查 |
[19:09] | Yeah. Thanks. | 好的 谢谢 |
[19:13] | This is Sam. Leave a message. | 我是萨姆 请留言 |
[19:16] | Sam, answer the phone, damn it. | 萨姆 接电话 该死的 |
[19:18] | I found the connection between the missing chicks. | 我找到失踪女孩之间的联系了 |
[19:20] | They all banged the same dude — | 她们都和同一个家伙上过床 |
[19:22] | You. | 你 |
[19:23] | It’s you, Sam. | 是你 萨姆 |
[19:25] | The texts, the victims, all of it — | 短信 受害者 所有这一切 |
[19:27] | It’s a trap for you. | 都是为你而设的陷阱 |
[19:30] | Call me back. | 回我电话 |
[19:43] | I’m sorry. I’m sorry. | 不好意思 不好意思 |
[19:45] | You can’t be here! | 你不能来这里 |
[19:46] | Okay, p-please just listen. | 好的 请听我说 |
[19:47] | What happened to Debbie Harris? | 黛比·哈里斯是怎么回事 |
[19:50] | Debbie? | 黛比 |
[19:52] | I let you out, and she’s just gone. | 我放你出来 她就失踪了 |
[19:54] | And y-you think I did something to her? | 你认为是我做的 |
[19:56] | I don’t know what to think. | 我不知道该怎么想 |
[19:58] | Look, um, I need your help. | 听着 我需要你的帮助 |
[20:02] | Are you kidding? | 你开玩笑吧 |
[20:04] | I need the case files that your husband made | 我需要你丈夫整理的有关 |
[20:06] | about the disappearances last year. | 去年失踪案的文件 |
[20:08] | So go to the station and find it. | 去警察局找 |
[20:11] | It’s not there. | 不在那里 |
[20:12] | I broke in and I looked, and it’s gone. | 我溜进去找了 文件不见了 |
[20:15] | And I have a theory about who might have it. | 我也知道是谁拿的 |
[20:19] | Look, we both want the same thing here, Brenna. | 听着 我们的目的一致 布伦娜 |
[20:22] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[20:23] | We want to find out what happened last year, | 我们想弄明白去年发生了什么 |
[20:25] | and we want to stop what’s happening right now. | 我们也想阻止现在发生的事情 |
[20:34] | The file’s upstairs. | 那些文件在楼上 |
[20:37] | I’ll be right back. | 我马上就回来 |
[20:44] | Let’s go! | 走吧 |
[20:55] | So, you guys just travel all the time? | 你们一直都在旅行吗 |
[20:58] | I mean, you just pick up and go? | 轻装上阵 常年奔波 |
[21:00] | Doesn’t that get hard? | 不会很艰难吗 |
[21:01] | Not when you’re young — it’s great. | 年轻时不算困难 觉得挺棒的 |
[21:03] | Once you got a family, it’s a little tougher. | 一旦有了家庭 是有点艰难 |
[21:07] | Deanna got pregnant, | 迪恩娜怀孕的时候 |
[21:08] | and we didn’t know what we were gonna do. | 我们手足无措 |
[21:09] | But Mary was… | 但是玛丽 |
[21:13] | she was a blessing. | 是上帝的恩赐 |
[21:16] | There’s more in the garage. | 车库里面还有 |
[21:18] | Ah, listen, you sit. I’ll get it. | 你坐着 我去拿 |
[21:23] | He misses her. | 他想念她 |
[21:25] | You know, at least you two have each other. | 你们至少还有彼此相互依靠 |
[21:27] | Well, Samuel wasn’t really around when I was a kid. | 我小时候和萨穆埃尔相处不多 |
[21:29] | We have more of a, uh, business relationship. | 我和他更多的是工作上的往来 |
[21:32] | Uh, do you have any other family? | 你们还有其他的家人吗 |
[21:37] | Family just slows you down. | 家人只会拖后腿 |
[21:39] | Sam? | 萨姆 |
[21:41] | Sam?! | 萨姆 |
[21:43] | You all right? | 你还好吧 |
[21:44] | Yeah. Yeah. | 很好 我没事 |
[21:46] | Um…All right, let’s see what you have. | 好吧 开始看文件吧 |
[22:24] | Best guess — it came from an Arachne. | 最大可能 这东西来自阿拉克尼[希神] |
[22:27] | – You ever seen one? – No one has — | -你见过吗 -没人见过 |
[22:28] | Not outside of crete, not for about 2,000 years. | 2000年以来 没人在克里特岛之外见过 |
[22:30] | Then what do we even know about them? | 那关于他们有什么记载 |
[22:31] | Zip. | 啥都没 |
[22:33] | Just a bunch of guesses | 只有一些猜测 |
[22:34] | and a blurry picture on the side of a greek vase. | 和一个希腊瓶饰上的模糊画像 |
[22:36] | Yeah! | 耶 |
[22:39] | Yo ho, sea captain. | 嘿 船长 |
[22:43] | So, I gather we got no clue how to kill this thing, huh? | 那我们不知道怎么杀死这个东西 是吧 |
[22:45] | I guess we just go at it till something sticks. | 咱们尽力吧 看能不能歪打正着 |
[22:46] | Well, great, I got an idea of where it might be, at least. | 好极了 至少我知道它大概在哪里 |
[22:50] | So far, all the vics have been men in their 30s, | 迄今为止 受害者都是30岁左右的男子 |
[22:52] | and they’ve all gone missing within a 2-mile radius. | 失踪地点都在半径2英里内 |
[22:55] | So we just get out and kick bushes. | 所以我们就去乱找一通吗 |
[22:56] | No, that’d be a waste of time. | 那纯是浪费时间 |
[22:57] | I mean, it’s all suburban sprawl — | 我是说 这片都是郊区 |
[22:58] | hundreds of houses, at least. | 至少几百栋房子 |
[23:00] | It could be anywhere. | 根本是大海捞针 |
[23:03] | – Lonely pines park. – Yeah. | -孤柳公园 -是的 |
[23:05] | I say we make this thing come to us. | 我看不如让这个东西来找我们 |
[23:07] | How do we do that? | 我们怎么做 |
[23:13] | Hey, um, Brenna, do you mind if I — | 布伦娜 如果我 |
[23:16] | If I, um, borrow all this stuff for a couple hours? | 借走这些文件几个小时 你不介意吧 |
[23:20] | Um, okay, I guess. | 好的 |
[23:25] | You really don’t remember Roy, do you? | 你真的不记得罗伊了 是吗 |
[23:33] | He was a good man. | 他是个好人 |
[23:39] | I’ve made peace that he’s dead. | 我已经接受了他的死 |
[23:41] | I have. | 真的 |
[23:43] | But I just want to know what happened. | 但我想知道发生了什么 |
[23:49] | I’m sure he died a hero. | 我肯定他死得英勇 |
[24:08] | Sam, answer the phone, damn it. | 萨姆 接电话 该死的 |
[24:10] | I found the connection between the missing chicks. | 我找到失踪小妞之间的联系了 |
[24:12] | They all banged the same dude — | 她们都和同一个家伙上过床 |
[24:15] | You. | 你 |
[24:16] | It’s you, Sam. | 是你 萨姆 |
[24:18] | The texts, the victims, all of it — | 短信 受害者 所有这一切 |
[24:20] | it’s a trap for you. | 都是为你而设的陷阱 |
[24:23] | Call me back. | 回我电话 |
[24:49] | I almost shot you… | 我差点开枪 |
[24:51] | again. | 第二次了 |
[24:52] | What the hell? | 搞什么飞机 |
[24:53] | I figured you’d come and talk to her. | 我估摸着你会来和她谈话 |
[24:55] | I told you to stay home, man. | 我让你呆家里的 老弟 |
[24:56] | Did you get my message? | 听到我的留言了吗 |
[24:59] | Come on. We got to get you out of here. Let’s go. | 快点 你不能在这儿呆着了 走吧 |
[25:11] | We do know that this is a monster | 我们知道这个怪物 |
[25:12] | with a apposable thumb | 拇指行动自如 |
[25:13] | and unlimited text messaging, | 还有短信包月 |
[25:15] | and we know that it wants to kill you specifically. | 而且还知道它特别想杀了你 |
[25:18] | Does that about cover it? | 没落什么吧 |
[25:19] | It’s an Arachne. | 是个阿拉克尼 |
[25:22] | A what? | 什么东东 |
[25:25] | I remembered. | 我记起来了 |
[25:26] | You remembered? | 你记起来了 |
[25:28] | Y– I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[25:30] | Uh, what else have you remembered? | 你还记起什么了 |
[25:31] | Don’t worry, all right? I-it’s nothing to do with hell. | 别紧张好吗 和地狱无关 |
[25:34] | – Uh-huh. Not yet, anyway. – What can I do, Dean? | -目前而已 -迪恩 我能咋办 |
[25:36] | The stuff is just starting to come back, all right? | 记忆开始涌现 懂吗 |
[25:38] | Maybe it’s natural. | 也许这是自然现象 |
[25:39] | – We’re leaving. – No, we can’t. | -我们要离开这 -不行 |
[25:40] | We are not the only hunters on the planet, okay? | 我们不是世上唯一的猎魔人 好吗 |
[25:43] | We can call Bobby. | 我们可以给鲍比电话 |
[25:43] | – He and rufus could come and wrap this up. – How? | -他和鲁弗斯可以搞定这一切 -怎么搞定 |
[25:46] | Like you said, it could be anybody, | 如你所说 它可能是任何人 |
[25:47] | and we got jack for leads. | 而我们一点线索都没 |
[25:48] | – We know that it hates you. – I know who did this. | -我们知道它恨死你了 -我知道是谁干的 |
[25:50] | I just — I can’t remember. | 我只是记不起来了 |
[25:54] | I don’t think you get the risk here, Sam. | 我想你不知道这事的危险性 萨姆 |
[25:57] | – Yes, I do. – Really? | -我知道 -真的吗 |
[25:59] | You get that every time you scratch that wall, | 你知不知道你每次去碰那个屏障 |
[26:00] | that you are playing russian roulette? | 你就是在玩儿命啊 |
[26:02] | Dean, I get you’re worried, okay? | 迪恩 我知道你很担心 好吗 |
[26:03] | And I know what you think is gonna happen. | 我也知道你在担心什么事 |
[26:05] | – But you know what? It will or it won’t. – Sam — | -但是 该来的也拦不住 -萨姆 |
[26:07] | Look, I’m starting to think | 听着 我开始想 |
[26:08] | that — that I might have done some bad stuff here, Dean. | 我可能在这里做过些坏事 迪恩 |
[26:11] | And so I don’t care if it’s dangerous. | 所以我不管是否有危险 |
[26:13] | I have to set things right, | 我必须弥补我的过失 |
[26:14] | ’cause I got a frigging soul now, | 因为现在我他妈有灵魂了 |
[26:15] | and — and it won’t let me just walk away. | 所以我良心不安 不会拍拍屁股走人 |
[26:21] | I’m staying here. | 我要留在这里 |
[26:24] | and I need you to back me up. | 并且我需要你帮我 |
[26:35] | All right. | 好吧 |
[26:36] | Why not? | 当然 |
[26:39] | 《记忆碎片》 克里斯托弗·诺兰导演 经典犯罪悬疑片 | |
[26:39] | Well, let’s “Memento” this thing, shall we? | 那么我们寻找记忆碎片去吧 |
[26:47] | So, you’re back ’cause it started again, right — | 你回来 是因为又开始出现 |
[26:49] | the disappearances? | 失踪案了吧 |
[26:51] | You’re not feds. You actually hunt things. | 你们不是联调局的 你们是猎魔人 |
[26:55] | You really don’t remember? | 你真的不记得了吗 |
[26:58] | I, uh, found something on “Crazy eyes Mcgee.” | 我在野性妞儿身上发现了线索 |
[27:01] | Turns out you two knew each other. | 看来你们认识 |
[27:20] | Is that blood. | 那是血吗 |
[27:23] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[27:28] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[27:29] | Yeah, lonely pines park, one hour. Thanks, Roy. | 一小时后孤柳公园见 谢谢 罗伊 |
[27:31] | All right. | 好了 |
[27:34] | Are you sure about this? | 你确定吗 |
[27:35] | The Arachne’s been snacking on mid-30s guys. | 阿拉克尼一直在捕食三十多岁的男性 |
[27:37] | We need bait that fits the demo. | 我们需要符合它口味的诱饵 |
[27:39] | I’m too young. You’re too old. | 我太年轻 你又太老 |
[27:42] | 89 and counting. | 还不是一般的老 |
[27:44] | I still think that we should have looped Roy in on the plan. | 我还是认为该让罗伊了解整个计划 |
[27:46] | Do we want a credible performance, or don’t we? | 我们得让他表现得自然点 不是吗 |
[27:48] | But what if something goes wrong? | 但如果出了问题怎么办 |
[27:49] | Roy’s a big boy. He’ll be fine. | 罗伊不是小孩子 他会没事的 |
[27:51] | Trust me. | 相信我 |
[27:51] | It’s just… not the way I’m used to doing things. | 只是 这不是我做事的风格 |
[27:55] | Got it. | 明白了 |
[27:58] | Welcome to the future. Let’s go. | 欢迎来到未来 老古董 我们走吧 |
[28:07] | Let’s hope this thing’s hungry. | 希望它饿了 |
[28:37] | Let’s split up, look for him. | 我们分头找 |
[28:38] | No, no, wait. It’s too late. | 不 等等 太晚了 |
[28:39] | – Let’s go! – They’re gone, Samuel! | -去找啊 -他们走了 萨穆埃尔 |
[28:41] | Look — it’s okay. | 听着 没事 |
[28:42] | I turned on the G.P.S. on Roy’s cell. | 我开了罗伊手机上的全球定位系统 |
[28:44] | In english, please. | 请说人话 |
[28:46] | We can track them back to wherever she goes. | 无论她去哪儿 我们都能追踪到他们 |
[28:48] | So, what, Roy’s just some redshirt to you, | 那又如何 你把罗伊当成炮灰了是吗 |
[28:50] | just spider bait? | 蜘蛛饵什么的 |
[28:51] | No, no, of course not. | 不 不 当然不是 |
[28:53] | This is my back-up plan. | 这是我的备用方案 |
[28:55] | My god, son, you’re about as cold as they come. | 天哪 你和它们一样冷血 |
[28:57] | You know that? | 你知道吗 |
[28:58] | Let’s go. | 我们走吧 |
[30:07] | Poor bastard. | 小可怜 |
[30:18] | Help me. | 救命 |
[30:28] | I can’t…feel… | 我没有感觉 |
[30:35] | Roy, hey, where is she? | 罗伊 她在哪儿 |
[31:11] | Well, I guess decapitation works. | 我猜砍掉脑袋才能杀死她 |
[31:15] | Roy. | 罗伊 |
[31:23] | You’re gonna be okay. Just hang in. | 你会没事的 坚持住 |
[31:26] | We’re gonna get you some help. | 我们会救你 |
[31:31] | Listen, if we can get him to the hospital quick — | 如果我们马上把他送到医院 |
[31:33] | – He can’t be helped. – What? | -他没救了 -什么 |
[31:35] | I don’t know about Arachne, but I do know about spiders. | 我不了解阿拉克尼 但我了解蜘蛛 |
[31:38] | One brown recluse bite can kill you. This thing? | 隐居褐蛛可以一口夺命 这东西更厉害 |
[31:41] | Look at these guys — that poison’s eating them alive. | 看看他们 毒液在慢慢吞噬他们 |
[31:44] | They’re just dead men walking. | 他们只是行尸走肉而已 |
[31:45] | So, what are you saying? | 那你的意思是什么 |
[31:47] | I’m saying we put him out of his misery. | 我说给他个干脆 |
[31:55] | Sam…Please. | 萨姆 别开枪 |
[31:58] | Killing this thing saved a lot of lives. | 杀了这个怪物能救很多人 |
[32:01] | – We couldn’t have done it without you. – No. | -这件事情你功不可没 -不 |
[32:03] | You’re a hero. | 你是个英雄 |
[32:33] | We can’t just leave the bodies here. | 不能让尸体这样放着 |
[32:35] | Get the gasoline. | 去拿汽油 |
[32:41] | I know what happened. | 我知道怎么回事了 |
[33:01] | Roy? | 罗伊 |
[33:10] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[33:15] | What are you gonna say to Brenna? | 你打算怎么对布伦娜说 |
[33:16] | Relax, Dean. | 放松 迪恩 |
[33:18] | Hey, Brenna, it’s — it’s Sam. | 喂 布伦娜 我是萨姆 |
[33:19] | I’m just checking in. | 就是打个电话看你有没有事 |
[33:22] | Yeah, of course I can swing by. | 当然 我可以过去 |
[33:24] | Okay. Yeah. Bye. | 好 回见 |
[33:27] | What was that about? | 什么事 |
[33:30] | She wants me to swing by. | 她想让我过去一趟 |
[33:32] | For? | 为什么 |
[33:33] | She said it’s no big deal. | 她说没什么大事 |
[33:36] | I can tell she’s in deep trouble. | 但我知道她遇到大麻烦了 |
[33:56] | Dean, back door. | 迪恩 后门 |
[33:59] | Sam. | 萨姆 |
[34:02] | Light’s on in the shed. | 那棚子里灯亮着 |
[34:15] | My spidey senses are tingling. | 我的蜘蛛第六感告诉我 有危险啊 |
[34:19] | Sam? | 萨姆 |
[34:21] | Brenna? | 布伦娜 |
[34:31] | What you did to Roy… | 你真的对罗伊 |
[34:36] | is it true? | 做过那样的事吗 |
[34:49] | Answer the question, Sam. | 回答她 萨姆 |
[35:12] | You got to admit I look good, Sam. | 我现在看起来不错吧 萨姆 |
[35:16] | Well, except for your little souvenir. | 除了你留下的这个纪念品 |
[35:19] | You win. I’m here. | 你赢了 我在你手里 |
[35:23] | Let Brenna go. | 放布伦娜走 |
[35:25] | This has nothing to do with her. | 这跟她没关系 |
[35:28] | You come back around, | 你回来之后 |
[35:30] | start hanging out with my wife, | 开始跟我妻子往来 |
[35:33] | and you think this has nothing to do with her? | 你还觉得这与她无关吗 |
[35:36] | But then…You thought I was out of the way, right? | 然而 你觉得我无法妨碍你了 是吧 |
[35:41] | I got to say, you get a hell of a lot wrong, Sam. | 我得说 你他妈错大了 萨姆 |
[35:44] | Like that thing you threw me to. | 就像你把我丢去喂的那个怪物 |
[35:48] | You thought it was here to feed. | 你以为她是去觅食 |
[35:50] | – She was here to breed. – Yeah. | -其实她是想繁殖 -没错 |
[35:53] | That thing was playing the mating game, | 她那时正计划繁殖下一代 |
[35:54] | and I guess I fit her profile… | 我想我符合她的条件 |
[35:57] | Me and all those other poor bastards. | 我和那些可怜鬼 |
[35:59] | She bit us to turn us into what she was. | 被她咬后都变成了和她一样的怪物 |
[36:07] | By the time you pulled that trigger, | 你扣动扳机的那一刻 |
[36:09] | I wasn’t human. | 我就不是人了 |
[36:12] | Not anymore. | 不再是人了 |
[36:14] | So bullets didn’t hurt me much. | 所以子弹杀不死我 |
[36:20] | Oh, and neither did fire. | 火也烧不死 |
[36:23] | So after you left, well, we ran. | 所以你们离开后 我们逃走了 |
[36:28] | Me — I hid for months, nearly starved. | 我躲了几个月 快饿死了 |
[36:31] | But you know what kept me going? | 你知道我怎么活下来的吗 |
[36:36] | Every night, I dreamed about ripping your throat out. | 每天夜里 我都梦到掐断你的脖子 |
[36:39] | I thought I was sending you a neon sign. | 我不是给过你明显的提示了 |
[36:41] | The text? | 那个短信 |
[36:43] | Taking all those girls you screwed? | 抓走所有跟你上过床的女孩 |
[36:45] | I was kicking so much sand in your eye, | 我一直在提醒你 |
[36:47] | I couldn’t figure out why you weren’t getting it! | 我就不懂你怎么就不明白 |
[36:51] | Then Bren tells me you’ve got brain damage. | 后来布伦娜说你大脑受到创伤 |
[36:54] | It’s just too good. | 真是太好了 |
[36:57] | Where are they, Roy — | 罗伊 他们在哪儿 |
[36:59] | The women? | 那些女人在哪儿 |
[37:01] | Scattered…in the wind. | 随风消散了 |
[37:04] | They’re like me now. | 他们现在跟我一样 |
[37:06] | You killed one monster, you made so many more. | 你杀了一个怪物 却制造了更多 |
[37:09] | Congratulations. | 恭喜你 |
[37:12] | The only question is, do I kill you… | 现在的问题是 我是杀了你 |
[37:17] | …or turn you? | 还是转变你 |
[37:30] | No! Roy, stop! | 不 罗伊 不要 |
[38:14] | Brenna… | 布伦娜 |
[38:17] | Look, I am so sorry. | 对不起 |
[38:25] | Brenna, I-I mean, I… | 布伦娜 我… |
[38:47] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[38:50] | You were right. | 你是对的 |
[38:52] | We shouldn’t have come back here. | 我们不该回来这里 |
[38:56] | Well, you did kill the spider man. | 你确实杀死了蜘蛛侠 |
[39:01] | So, you’re suggesting what I did back there was a good thing? | 你是说 我做的那些都是好事 |
[39:04] | – I’m just saying — – What? | -我是说 -什么 |
[39:10] | Sam, y-y-you got to understand | 萨姆 你得明白 |
[39:11] | that all that crap last year — | 去年的那些烂事 |
[39:14] | All of it — none of it was you. | 全部的事都与你无关 |
[39:18] | Let’s be crystal clear, okay? | 我们就说清楚吧 |
[39:21] | It was me. | 是我的错 |
[39:28] | Well, can I get you anything? | 你想吃点什么 |
[39:31] | What are you now, my waitress? | 怎么 你变成我的女服务生了吗 |
[39:32] | I’m just trying to make you feel better. Don’t be a bitch. | 我只是想让你开心点 你个贱人 |
[39:38] | Yeah, I’m fine. | 好吧 我没事 |
[39:42] | Yeah, you look fine. | 嗯 只是看起来还行 |
[39:44] | All I’m saying is everything’s gonna be okay. | 我想说一切都会好转的 |
[39:47] | I don’t know, Dean. | 迪恩 我不知道 |
[39:49] | If I did this here, | 如果我在这里犯过错 |
[39:50] | then who knows how many oth– | 谁知道还有多少… |
[39:55] | Sammy? | 小萨姆 |
[39:56] | Sammy?! | 小萨姆 |
[39:58] | Sammy, talk to me! | 小萨姆 说话啊 |