时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:05] | Yeah, I think these are John Winchester’s boys. | 我想这俩就是约翰·温彻斯特的孩子们 |
[00:08] | Hey, I’m Ellen. That’s my daughter, Jo. | 我叫埃伦 这是我女儿 乔 |
[00:11] | What can of whup ass I ought to open on you. | 真该狠狠揍你一顿 |
[00:13] | – You better put me on speed dial, kid. – Yes, ma’am. | -你最好给我电话设个快捷键 -遵命 |
[00:15] | Those are hellhounds out there, Dean. | 外面那些可是地狱犬 迪恩 |
[00:17] | We let the dogs in, you guys make a break | 我们放狗进来 你们趁机溜到 |
[00:18] | for the building next over, | 旁边那栋楼里 |
[00:20] | and I can wait here with my finger on the button. | 我可以在这里准备引爆 |
[00:22] | If I can get us a shot on the devil, | 若我能为大家争取到杀掉路西法的机会 |
[00:24] | we have to take it. | 那就要好好把握 |
[00:24] | But I will not leave you here alone. | 我不会让你一个人留在这里 |
[00:31] | – It’s civil war up there! – I know. | -上面正在进行内战 -我知道 |
[00:34] | If we can beat Raphael, we can end this! | 如果能打败拉斐尔 就能结束这一切 |
[00:36] | You did more than rebel. | 你不仅仅是叛变 |
[00:37] | You tore up the whole script | 你撕毁了整个剧本 |
[00:39] | and burned the pages for all of us. | 改变了我们所有人的命运 |
[00:41] | Do you have any idea what souls are worth? | 你知道灵魂价值几何吗 |
[00:43] | What power they hold? | 知道它们有多大力量吗 |
[00:44] | Have you seen this man? | 见过这个人吗 |
[00:46] | – Rufus turner? – No. | -鲁弗斯·特纳 -没有 |
[00:47] | I ain’t asking for no help. | 我没要你帮我 |
[00:48] | Never seen that dick. | 从没见过这混混 |
[00:49] | I’m not asking for your permission. | 我又没求你批准 |
[00:51] | Just like old times. | 就像以前一样 |
[00:52] | Long as I get to drive. | 车要我来开 |
[00:55] | – What are you? – Eve cooked me up herself. | -你是什么 -夏娃把我造出来的 |
[00:58] | The mother of all of us, | 我们的母亲 |
[01:01] | she has a message for you. | 她让我捎句话给你们 |
[01:09] | It was my fault. | 都是我的错 |
[01:45] | Piece of crap. | 真是破烂 |
[01:59] | Damn it. | 我日 |
[03:19] | Say something. | 说话啊 |
[03:21] | You. | 你来 |
[03:22] | No. You. | 不 你说 |
[03:38] | You two just gonna stand there | 你俩是打算像毕业舞会上的 |
[03:39] | like the ugly girl at the prom, or you gonna pitch in? | 两个丑妹子一样傻站着 还是过来帮忙 |
[03:43] | This so-called Eve, mother, whatever | 这什么夏娃 什么之母 |
[03:46] | ain’t gonna gank herself. | 可不会自己乖乖消失 |
[03:49] | What’s wrong with you two? | 你俩怎么了 |
[03:52] | Bobby, you haven’t slept in days. | 鲍比 你好几天没睡了 |
[03:53] | I sleep. What are you, my wife now? | 我有睡 你干嘛 扮我老婆吗 |
[03:57] | I’m just saying that, you know, | 我只是想说 |
[03:59] | taking five might be a good thing. | 休息一下会比较好 |
[04:01] | For whom? | 对谁好 |
[04:03] | Look, Bobby, | 听着 鲍比 |
[04:03] | it was — it was tough for all of us, | 那事对我们来说都不好过 |
[04:07] | seeing Rufus go like that. | 鲁弗斯就这么走了 |
[04:09] | You think this — | 你认为… |
[04:12] | This ain’t about Rufus. | 这跟鲁弗斯没关系 |
[04:14] | Bobby, he wasn’t just a poker buddy. | 鲍比 他不仅仅只是个牌友 |
[04:17] | You know when I knew Rufus was done for? | 我早就知道鲁弗斯会完蛋 |
[04:19] | The day I met him. | 遇见他那天起我就知道 |
[04:21] | The only question was, who first — him or me? | 唯一的问题是 他和我谁先玩儿完 |
[04:23] | Now, you want to stand there and therapize, | 你们是准备站在那里继续跟我谈心 |
[04:25] | or you want to get me some coffee? | 还是去给我弄点咖啡 |
[04:27] | Make it Irish. | 要爱尔兰式的 |
[04:33] | Well, he’s doing fantastic. | 他可真好的不得了 |
[04:35] | Yeah. This isn’t about Rufus at all. | 是啊 跟鲁弗斯完全无关 |
[04:38] | Well, what do you want to do? | 你想怎么做 |
[04:40] | I mean, we can’t just sit here | 我们可不能眼睁睁看着 |
[04:42] | and watch him poop out his liver. | 他把肝喝爆吧 |
[04:43] | Well, we could get him out of the house. | 我们可以让他出去走走 |
[04:45] | There’s a job. | 有个活儿 |
[04:47] | Really? what do you got? | 真的 是什么 |
[04:50] | Look. | 看 |
[04:51] | Chester, Pennsylvania. | 宾夕法尼亚州的切斯特 |
[04:53] | Three people got kicked off in the last week, | 上周死了三个人 |
[04:56] | all freaky. | 死法都很诡异 |
[04:57] | Last guy got karate-chopped by his garage door. | 上一个死的人被自己车库门斩首了 |
[05:00] | And these are all blood relatives. | 而且这些人都是血亲 |
[05:01] | – What are you thinking, family curse? – Could be. | -你怎么想 家族诅咒吗 -可能 |
[05:04] | Hey, grumpy — | 喂 火爆男… |
[05:07] | You, uh — | 你 |
[05:08] | I don’t want to do crap. Leave me alone. | 我啥都不想干 别烦我 |
[05:11] | Just…get out of my house, both of you. | 离开我家就是了 你俩 |
[05:14] | You’re driving me nuts. | 可闹心死我了 |
[05:16] | Bobby. | 鲍比 |
[05:18] | Now! | 快点 |
[05:20] | For the love of pete. | 我嘞个去 |
[05:42] | You know, maybe we should wait till she gets back. | 也许我们应该等到她回来 |
[05:45] | Dude, she just called from the road, | 老兄 她刚在路上打了电话 |
[05:46] | said she’d be here in “Two shakes.” | 说她还两步就到了 |
[05:48] | You really want to sit around | 你真想呆在这里 |
[05:49] | and smell him stew in his juices? | 闻他的酒气 看他自怨自艾么 |
[05:50] | Yeah, yeah. Drive. | 好吧 开车吧 |
[06:07] | What the… | 怎么… |
[06:08] | Tell me you haven’t been drinking this whole time. | 别告诉我你一直在喝酒 |
[06:11] | You’re worse than the boys. I’m working. | 你比那俩兄弟还烦 我工作呢 |
[06:13] | My god. | 我的天 |
[06:14] | I’m gone a week, and this place goes completely to hell. | 我就离开一星期 这地方就这德行了 |
[06:18] | What is wrong with you, Bobby Singer? | 你犯什么病 鲍比·辛格 |
[06:19] | Get a pen. It’s a long list. | 拿好笔 要记的可多了 |
[06:22] | You smell like a bar, you know that? | 你闻起来就像个酒吧 知道吗 |
[06:24] | You don’t exactly smell like a rose yourself. | 你闻起来也没那么香 |
[06:27] | Huh. Yeah, I been hunting with Jo. | 是啊 我一直在和乔猎魔 |
[06:28] | What’s your excuse? | 你又因为什么 |
[06:30] | If I need one, I got a good one. | 非要说的话 我倒有个不错的理由 |
[06:38] | I know. | 我知道 |
[06:39] | and I’m so sorry. | 我很遗憾 |
[06:42] | He meant a lot to me, too. | 他对我也很重要 |
[06:48] | Go wash up. I’ll fix us something. | 梳洗一下 我弄点吃的 |
[06:50] | Anybody ever tell you you’re a pain in the ass? | 有人说过你很烦吗 |
[06:55] | That’s why you married me. | 所以你才会娶我啊 |
[06:58] | Go. | 去吧 |
[07:00] | Don’t tell me what to do, Ellen. | 别对我指手画脚的 埃伦 |
[07:19] | Not a bleep. | 完全没反应 |
[07:20] | Well, not a vengeful spirit, then. | 那就说不是复仇鬼魂了 |
[07:24] | So what is it? | 那是什么 |
[07:38] | Whatcha got? | 找到啥了 |
[07:44] | What is that, christmas tinsel? | 这是什么 圣诞节装饰 |
[07:45] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[07:56] | It’s gold. | 是金的 |
[07:57] | You mean, like, gold gold? | 你是说 黄金那种 |
[07:58] | Why would a handyman have gold just lying around in his garage? | 为什么一个杂工的车库里会随地扔金子 |
[08:03] | I don’t know. | 谁知道呢 |
[08:04] | There is definitely a skeleton in this family’s closet. | 他们家族绝对有不可告人的秘密 |
[08:07] | I mean, accidents don’t just happen accidentally. | 世上哪儿有那么巧合的意外 |
[08:11] | You know what I mean. | 你知道我想说什么 |
[08:13] | All right. How about I’ll go check family records, | 行了 不如我去查家族档案 |
[08:15] | you go with next of kin? | 你走访下近亲 |
[08:17] | Yeah. | 好 |
[08:21] | On the courthouse steps — for the deposition. | 这是司法程序 为了证词呀 |
[08:24] | No, I told you, 3:00 P.M. | 不 我说过了 下午3点 |
[08:27] | No, my usual fees. | 不 按常价收费 |
[08:29] | I got to go, ma. | 我得挂了 妈 |
[08:33] | I’m sorry. Uh, what department? | 不好意思 您是哪个部门 |
[08:35] | Genealogy. From the university. | 系谱学 大学里的 |
[08:37] | W-w-we’re doing a study on local families, | 我们在做一项关于本地家族的研究 |
[08:39] | and, well, the Russos are a big one… | 鲁索可是大家族 |
[08:40] | Yeah, you know what? I got to tell you, | 这么说吧 我只能说 |
[08:41] | I am extremely busy right now, so… | 我现在特别忙 |
[08:42] | Yeah, I-I’m sure you’ve had a rough week. | 我了解 你这周很不好过 |
[08:45] | I, uh, read about the recent tragedies. | 我看到了前阵那些惨剧的报道 |
[08:46] | Your cousins, right? | 是你的堂亲吧 |
[08:48] | Yeah. It’s a shame. | 是的 很遗憾 |
[08:50] | But I’m not that close with my family, so, uh… | 但我跟他们走得不是很近 所以呢 |
[08:54] | Is this gonna take long? | 需要很长时间吗 |
[08:55] | No. Five minutes. Five minutes. | 不会 5分钟 5分钟就好 |
[08:57] | Uh, can you — can you tell me | 你能不能跟我说说 |
[08:58] | anything noteworthy about the Russos? | 鲁索家有什么值得关注的事 |
[09:01] | Noteworthy? No. | 值得关注吗 没有 |
[09:03] | I mean, not exactly — average, | 也不是不值一提 就很普通啦 |
[09:05] | you know, big, from Italy. | 大家族 意大利裔 |
[09:07] | I see. | 明白 |
[09:07] | Uh, was anyone ever killed or maimed in a war | 有人在战争或者其他暴力事件中 |
[09:12] | or… you know, some other violent thing? | 死去或致残吗 |
[09:18] | What do you mean? | 你什么意思 |
[09:18] | Like something so dark that it would sully future generations. | 就是黑历史 会玷污后代名声的事 |
[09:25] | No. | 没有 |
[09:27] | Good. Good stuff. | 很好 好事 |
[09:29] | Anyone own a slave? | 有人拥有过黑奴吗 |
[09:33] | What? | 什么 |
[09:33] | Routine question. | 常规问题 |
[09:35] | Any ties to the Nazi party? | 跟纳粹党有过瓜葛吗 |
[09:38] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[09:38] | Did grandma ever piss off a Gypsy? | 祖母开罪过吉普赛人吗 |
[09:42] | Okay, you know what? | 好了 打住 |
[09:44] | I don’t know what kind of study you’re doing, | 我不管你这做的是什么研究 |
[09:45] | but it’s over right now, so, if you don’t mind… | 都给我到此为止 劳您大驾… |
[09:47] | Okay, I-I’ll just cut to the chase here. | 我还是直说了吧 |
[09:50] | Um, your life is in danger. | 你有生命危险 |
[09:53] | What? What is that, a-a threat? | 什么 这算什么 威胁吗 |
[09:55] | Are you threatening me?! | 你在威胁我吗 |
[09:56] | No, no, no. No, no. I’m not threatening you. | 没 没没没有 我不是在威胁你 |
[09:58] | I’m just simply saying that… | 我只是告诉你 |
[10:00] | If you don’t watch your back, you’re gonna die. | 如果你不留神 就会死掉 |
[10:04] | Get the hell out of my office. | 从我办公室里滚出去 |
[10:05] | – Okay. – Now! | -好吧 -马上滚 |
[10:12] | – Hey. – Sam. | -喂 -萨姆 |
[10:14] | Find anything? | 有线索吗 |
[10:15] | One ass-hat in a shiny suit. You? | 找到衣冠二货一只 你呢 |
[10:17] | Not much. Great grandparents born in Calabria. | 不多 曾祖父母生于卡拉布里亚[意] |
[10:20] | Emigrated 1912. Been here ever since. | 1912年移民到此定居 |
[10:23] | What, no severed horse head? | 居然跟黑手党没关系 |
[10:25] | Ha. Four generations of picket fence. | 四代人都种花 |
[10:29] | If these people are the Waltons, | 要是他家历史这么清白 |
[10:30] | then why the hell are they dying? | 怎么会批量横死 |
[10:35] | Well, how about Cuba? | 那古巴怎么样 |
[10:37] | It’s beautiful this time of year. | 现在那边风景正好 |
[10:38] | And the new trump casino — amazing. | 还有新建的赌场度假城哦 特赞 |
[10:41] | Don’t worry about the kids. There’s a wave pool. | 不用担心孩子 那有冲浪池 |
[10:44] | Oh! Sure, yeah! | 没问题 好的 |
[11:04] | Look, if you like cigars, cher, or the circus, | 如果你喜欢雪茄 雪利酒或者马戏表演 |
[11:06] | It’s all about Havana. | 哈瓦那就是最佳选择 |
[11:12] | Yes, I’ve seen the Shatner ads. | 对 夏特纳的广告我看见了 |
[11:14] | But you know what they don’t have? | 可是你知道他们欠缺什么吗 |
[11:15] | Personal touch. | 深心接触 |
[11:18] | Okay, then. I’ll e-mail you some details. | 好的 我会把具体细节邮件给你 |
[11:22] | You too. | 你也是哦 |
[12:58] | Anne Witting. | 安妮·韦萍 |
[12:59] | We sure she’s not a Russo, | 确定她不是鲁索家亲戚吗 |
[13:01] | a second cousin twice removed or something? | 或许是七舅老爷的外甥女呢 |
[13:03] | No, I checked the records twice. She’s not related. | 不 我查过两次 她跟他们没有血缘关系 |
[13:08] | Oh, if this isn’t a family curse, then what the hell is it? | 不是家族诅咒 那又是什么 |
[13:11] | You got me. | 问住我了 |
[13:13] | I got nothing. | 完全没头绪 |
[13:20] | Hold on. | 等等 |
[13:26] | Not nothing. | 找到一条线索 |
[13:33] | So, we found another piece of this, | 然后我们又发现一根 |
[13:34] | I don’t know, shiny string. | 这种小亮线 |
[13:36] | I was afraid of that. | 我正担心这事 |
[13:37] | Why? What’s up? | 为什么 怎么了 |
[13:38] | Oh, these so-called accidents — we’re seeing ’em nationwide. | 全国都出现了这种所谓的意外 |
[13:42] | About 75 so far. | 目前大概有75桩了 |
[13:43] | I got Jo and her crew working on a cluster in California. | 乔她们正在加利福尼亚调查其中一批 |
[13:47] | Blood relatives? | 是血亲吗 |
[13:49] | Some yeah, some no. | 有些是 有些不是 |
[13:51] | She’s got about what you do… | 她的发现跟你们类似 |
[13:53] | pile of bodies and a whole bunch of gold thread. | 死人一堆 金线一把 |
[13:55] | – So what’s it mean? – I don’t know. | -到底什么意思 -不清楚 |
[13:57] | I got Bobby working on it right now. | 鲍比正在查 |
[14:01] | How’s he doing, by the way? | 顺便问一声 他怎么样 |
[14:03] | Oh, don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[14:03] | I’m kicking his ass back to health and happiness. | 我正把他踹向健康快乐的轨道上去呢 |
[14:06] | Who asked you to? To hell with you. | 谁求你来着 狗拿耗子 |
[14:09] | I heard that. | 我听到了 |
[14:11] | He’ll be okay. | 他会好起来的 |
[14:13] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[14:14] | Oh, honey, you’re sweet. | 宝贝 真贴心 |
[14:15] | You know me. I just worry about you boys. | 你了解我的 我担心的是你们两个 |
[14:20] | All right, so, all these corpses… | 那么 这些死者 |
[14:21] | anything relate ’em? | 有什么共同点吗 |
[14:22] | Well, actually, I did dig up one thing. | 事实上 我查到一条 |
[14:25] | I just don’t know what to make of it. | 只是不清楚该作何解释 |
[14:26] | Hit me. | 说吧 |
[14:27] | Well, it’s a weird one, and it was buried pretty deep, | 很诡异的一件事 不容易发现 |
[14:30] | but Bobby and me were combing through | 但是我和鲍比查死者族谱的时候 |
[14:32] | the family trees on all the victims, and we started seeing, | 逐渐发现 |
[14:36] | Well, the families all came over to America the same year. | 那些家庭都在同一年到的美国 |
[14:39] | Yeah. 1912. | 对 1912年 |
[14:40] | But here’s the real weird part — | 但更奇怪的地方是 |
[14:41] | they all came over on the same boat. | 他们坐的是同一艘船 |
[14:43] | – Really? – Yep. | -真的 -对 |
[14:46] | All right, so what’s so special about the boat? | 好吧 那这艘船有什么特别 |
[14:48] | Nothing. It was a boat. | 没什么特别 就是一艘船 |
[14:49] | It did what boats do. | 和普通的船没两样 |
[14:51] | What was it called? | 这艘船叫什么 |
[14:52] | The Titanic. You ever hear of it? | 泰坦尼克 你听说过吗 |
[14:56] | No. | 没有 |
[14:57] | Yeah, me neither. | 我也没有 |
[14:59] | I’ll keep digging. | 我会继续查的 |
[15:00] | All right. | 好的 |
[15:06] | Does the name Titanic ring a bell? | 你知道泰坦尼克吗 |
[15:08] | Titanic? | 泰坦尼克 |
[15:12] | No. | 不知道 |
[15:18] | “The RMS Titanic | 皇家邮轮泰坦尼克号 |
[15:19] | “was the largest passenger steamship in the world | 是当时世界上最大的客轮 |
[15:22] | “when it made its maiden voyage | 在1912年进行了首航 |
[15:23] | across the north Atlantic in 1912.” | 横跨了北大西洋 |
[15:26] | So what’s the big friggin’ deal? | 有啥大不了的 |
[15:27] | It’s a ship. It sailed. | 一艘船 开航很正常 |
[15:29] | Yeah, I don’t know. | 对 我也不知道 |
[15:32] | Oh, looks like there was a close call. | 好像有过一场虚惊 |
[15:34] | Ship almost hit an iceberg. | 轮船差点撞上冰山 |
[15:36] | Almost? So? | 差点 然后呢 |
[15:37] | So, uh, | 然后 |
[15:39] | looks like the first mate spotted it just in time. | 好像大副及时发现了冰山 |
[15:42] | Good for him. There anything else? | 干得不错嘛 还有什么吗 |
[15:46] | Wait a second. | 等等 |
[15:47] | What? | 怎么了 |
[15:48] | Uh, this first mate — Mr. I.P. Freeley. | 这个大副 I.P.斐利先生 |
[15:54] | Well, that’s not suspicious. | 这有啥好怀疑的 |
[15:55] | You got a picture of old Freeley? | 能找到斐利以前的照片吗 |
[16:02] | Oh, you got to be kidding me. | 坑爹呢吧 |
[16:05] | Let’s see. | 我看看 |
[16:11] | Balthazar. | 巴尔萨泽 |
[16:28] | Boys, boys, boys. Whatever can I do for you? | 两位小哥 有什么可以效劳的 |
[16:32] | We need to talk. | 我们得谈谈 |
[16:33] | Oh, you seem upset, Dean. | 迪恩 你看起来很心烦啊 |
[16:35] | The hell with the boat, Balthazar. | 巴尔萨泽 那艘船是怎么回事 |
[16:37] | What boat? | 什么船 |
[16:37] | The Titanic. | 泰坦尼克 |
[16:40] | Yeah. The Titanic. | 对哈 泰坦尼克 |
[16:41] | Yes, well, uh, it was meant to sink, and I saved it. | 本来是要沉没的 但是被我救了 |
[16:47] | What? | 什么 |
[16:47] | It was meant to bash into this iceberg thing | 本来是要撞上冰山 |
[16:50] | and plunge into the briny deep with all this hoopla, | 带着一船人沉入海底 |
[16:53] | and I saved it. | 但是被我救了 |
[16:54] | Anything else I can answer for you? | 还有什么疑惑需要解答吗 |
[16:57] | Why? | 为什么 |
[16:57] | Why what? | 什么为什么 |
[16:58] | Why did you un-sink the ship? | 你为什么要救这艘船 |
[17:00] | Oh, because I hated the movie. | 因为我讨厌那部电影 |
[17:02] | – What movie? – Exactly. | -什么电影 -这就对了 |
[17:05] | Wait, so you saved a cruise liner because… | 等等 你救这艘轮船的原因是 |
[17:08] | Because that god-awful Celine Dion song | 因为席琳·迪翁那首坑爹的歌 |
[17:10] | made me want to smite myself. | 让我想自挂东南枝 |
[17:12] | Who’s Celine Dion? | 谁是席琳·迪翁 |
[17:13] | Oh, she’s a destitute lounge singer somewhere in Quebec, | 她是魁北克某个酒吧的穷歌手 |
[17:16] | and let’s keep it that way, please. | 拜托 就让她继续这样吧 |
[17:19] | Okay, I didn’t think that was possible. | 好吧 我觉得不太可能 |
[17:20] | I thought you couldn’t change history. | 我以为你无法改变历史 |
[17:22] | Oh, haven’t you noticed? | 你们没注意到吗 |
[17:24] | There’s no more rules, boys. | 孩子们 规矩已经都废了 |
[17:30] | The nerve on you. | 你胆子可真大 |
[17:32] | So you just, what, un-sunk a giant boat? | 你就这样 救了一艘巨轮 |
[17:35] | Oh, come on. I saved people. | 拜托 我可是救了人命 |
[17:36] | I thought you loved that kind of thing. | 你们不是喜欢救人吗 |
[17:38] | Yeah, but now those people and their kids | 但是现在 那些人的孩子 |
[17:40] | and their kids’ kids — | 他们的子子孙孙 |
[17:42] | They must have interacted with so many other people, | 他们已经和千千万万的人产生了联系 |
[17:44] | changed so much crap, | 改变了很多事情 |
[17:46] | you totally butterfly-effected history! | 你的一个举动完全改变了历史 |
[17:48] | Dude. Dude. | 老弟 老弟 |
[17:49] | Rule one, no Kutcher references. | 规则一 不准提到库奇 |
[17:52] | Ah, yes. Unfortunately, there’s still an Ashton Kutcher. | 很不幸 艾什顿·库奇还是存在 |
[17:54] | And you still averted the apocalypse, | 你们依然阻止了天启 |
[17:56] | and there are still archangels. | 大天使依旧存在 |
[17:57] | It’s just the small details that are different, | 改变的只是一些小细节而已 |
[18:00] | like you don’t drive an Impala. | 比如你们开的车不是黑斑羚 |
[18:04] | Yes, yes. “What’s an Impala?” | 你们要问”黑斑羚是什么” |
[18:06] | Trust me, it’s not important. | 相信我 这不重要 |
[18:08] | And, of course, Ellen and Jo are alive. | 还有 埃伦和乔都活着 |
[18:12] | Ellen and Jo? What? | 埃伦和乔 怎么回事 |
[18:14] | Yes, they’re supposed to be dead. | 她们本应该死了 |
[18:16] | You see, I save a boat, one thing leads to another, | 我救了一艘船 一件事引发另一件 |
[18:20] | which leads to another thousand things, | 就这样产生连锁效应 |
[18:21] | and yada, yada, yada. | 等等诸如此类 |
[18:23] | To cut a long story short, | 长话短说 |
[18:24] | they don’t die in a massive explosion. | 他们不用死于那场大爆炸 |
[18:29] | Anyway, let’s agree I did a good thing. | 不管怎样 就算我做了一件好事吧 |
[18:31] | One less Billy Zane movie, | 少了一部比利·赞恩的电影 |
[18:32] | and I saved two of your closest friends. | 我还救了你们最好的两个朋友 |
[18:35] | But now somebody is killing | 但是现在有人在追杀 |
[18:37] | the descendants of the survivors. | 这些幸存者的后代 |
[18:40] | And? | 然后呢 |
[18:42] | And that’s maybe like 50,000 people. | 大概有五万人 |
[18:47] | And? | 然后 |
[18:48] | And we need to save as many as we can, | 我们必须尽最大努力去救人 |
[18:50] | but we need to know who’s after ’em. | 但是我们得知道谁在追杀他们 |
[18:52] | Oh, oh, sorry. | 抱歉 |
[18:53] | You have me confused with the other angel — | 你们把我当成另外一个天使了吗 |
[18:55] | you know, the one in the dirty trenchcoat | 那个穿着脏兮兮的风衣 |
[18:57] | who’s in love with you. | 爱你爱得死去活来的天使 |
[18:58] | I… | 我 |
[18:59] | Don’t care. | 可不在乎 |
[19:03] | Goodbye, boys. | 再见 孩子们 |
[19:04] | Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait. | 等等 等等 |
[19:06] | Son of a bitch! | 你个混蛋 |
[19:09] | So, Balthazar un-sank a boat, | 巴尔萨泽救了一艘船 |
[19:12] | and now we got a boatload of people | 现在就冒出来一整船 |
[19:14] | who should never have been born. | 本不该出生的人 |
[19:16] | Yeah. Like 50,000. | 对 大概有五万人 |
[19:18] | Makes sense. | 这就说得通了 |
[19:20] | How does any of this make sense? | 这哪儿说的通了啊 |
[19:21] | Because I got an idea who we’re up against. | 因为我知道我们的对手是谁了 |
[19:24] | What? | 什么 |
[19:25] | Fate. | 命运 |
[19:26] | You mean… | 你是说… |
[19:27] | I mean fate, like the fates. | 我是说命运之神 |
[19:30] | Or one of ’em, at least. | 起码是其中之一 |
[19:33] | You mean like greek mythology? Like the sisters? | 是说希腊神话中的命运三女神么 |
[19:35] | Bingo. | 是 |
[19:36] | Nerd. | 书呆子 |
[19:38] | These ladies are responsible | 她们的职责就是 |
[19:39] | for how you go down, literally. | 编织你的命运 |
[19:42] | So if you get creamed by a garage door | 所以 如果有人被车库门压扁 |
[19:45] | or crunched by a copy machine, | 或者被打印机绞死 |
[19:47] | they’re the ones who hammer out the details of how you die. | 而这些死法的细节都是由她们设计 |
[19:50] | Spin out your fate on a piece of pure gold. | 把你的命运纺到一块纯金里 |
[19:54] | Gold thread. | 金线 |
[19:57] | And then one of ’em writes it all down | 然后其中一个会把这些都记录在 |
[19:59] | in her day runner of death. | 她的死亡记录本上 |
[20:01] | High-level stuff. | 很高级的 |
[20:03] | Anyway — fits. | 反正 很符合 |
[20:05] | Now we know what Balthazar did. | 现在我们知道巴尔萨泽曾经做了什么 |
[20:07] | It seems to me | 要我说 |
[20:08] | that maybe fate is just trying to clean up the mess. | 可能命运之神在收拾这烂摊子 |
[20:12] | So, how do we stop it? | 那我们怎么制止她呢 |
[20:15] | How do we stop fate? Good question. | 如何阻止命运 问得好 |
[20:17] | Well, there’s got to be a way. | 肯定会有办法 |
[20:18] | Or there ain’t. | 要是没呢 |
[20:19] | I mean, this is fate we’re talking about here. | 我们在讨论的可是命运女神 |
[20:22] | You know, the easiest way would be | 最简单的方法就是 |
[20:23] | to get that angel to re-sink the boat. | 让那天使把那船弄沉 |
[20:26] | No. No way. Forget it. | 不可能 想都别想 |
[20:28] | Big difference | 惨死和根本不出生 |
[20:29] | between dying awful and never being born, Dean. | 这两者可有很大区别 迪恩 |
[20:31] | We are not sinking the boat, Bobby. | 鲍比 我们不能让船沉没 |
[20:34] | Okay? Don’t even think about it. | 听到没 想都别想 |
[20:35] | Well, okay. What’s got your panties in a clench? | 好吧 你小子急个什么劲儿 |
[20:39] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[20:41] | Try that again? | 还想蒙我 |
[20:44] | It — | 这个 |
[20:47] | Look, it — it — it doesn’t even really matter, but… | 听着 这没什么关系 但是 |
[20:50] | But? | 但是什么 |
[20:55] | Apparently, a crap-load of dominoes get tipped over | 很明显 如果泰坦尼克沉了 |
[20:59] | if the titanic goes down. | 那么情况就会全部反过来 |
[21:02] | And, bottom line… | 结果就是… |
[21:06] | …Ellen and Jo die. | 埃伦和乔都会死 |
[21:27] | Okay, you two. Listen up. | 好的 你们俩个听好了 |
[21:29] | You make sure… | 你们要确保 |
[21:32] | keep those angels from sinking that boat. | 绝对不能让那些天使弄沉那艘船 |
[21:34] | You understand me? | 明白吗 |
[21:36] | Yeah. Yes. | 好的 |
[21:37] | Yeah, Bobby, of course. | 当然了 鲍比 |
[21:48] | Oh, he’s bad enough with her. | 有她在 他还这德行呢 |
[21:49] | Think how he’d be if she was gone. | 要是她不在 他得成什么样 |
[21:52] | Yeah. | 是呀 |
[21:55] | So, what do we do? | 那我们怎么办 |
[21:58] | I mean, how do we save 50,000 people? | 我的意思是 我们怎么救五万人 |
[22:02] | I got no freakin’ clue. | 完全没头绪 |
[22:04] | Yeah. We don’t even know who they are. | 我们连他们是谁都不知道 |
[22:09] | Well, we know one. | 有一个我们知道 |
[22:24] | That’s him. Let’s go. | 就是他 走 |
[22:32] | Hello. | 你好 |
[22:33] | Yeah. What? | 什么 |
[22:34] | Mr. Russo! | 鲁索先生 |
[22:35] | I don’t care. Send him a fruitcake. | 我不管 给他送个水果蛋糕 |
[22:43] | – Shawn! – Who’s the judge? | -肖恩 -谁是法官 |
[22:46] | Russo! | 鲁索 |
[22:47] | All right, send him a nice bottle of champagne. | 那好 送他瓶上好的香槟好了 |
[22:49] | But nothing more than $30 — ah, no. 20 bucks. | 但是别超过30块 啊不 20块就行 |
[22:51] | Believe me, this guy — he owes me a favor. | 相信我 这家伙欠我个人情 |
[22:54] | Russo, stop! | 鲁索 停下 |
[23:05] | Get off of me. | 放开我 |
[23:07] | And you — I told you to leave me alone, didn’t I?! | 还有你 不是告你别来找我吗 |
[23:09] | Look, we’re just trying to help you out, okay? | 听着 我们只是想帮你 |
[23:10] | Help me?! You almost killed me, you lunatic. | 帮我 你们差点害死我 你个疯子 |
[23:13] | Give me that. Unbelievable. | 拿来 真是难以置信 |
[23:15] | Russo! Hey! | 鲁索 |
[23:16] | Just be glad I’m not suing your ass! | 没起诉你够不错了 |
[23:31] | You’ve got to be kidding me. | 开什么玩笑 |
[23:38] | Sam, check it out. | 萨姆 快看 |
[23:40] | What? | 什么 |
[23:46] | Too soon? | 不太合适吗 |
[23:47] | Yeah, dean. | 嗯 迪恩 |
[23:48] | I’m pretty sure six seconds is too soon. | 我肯定才过六秒确实不太合适 |
[24:04] | Hey. Hey, hey, hey. | 喂 喂 |
[24:06] | I think I saw her. | 我好像看到她了 |
[24:07] | Right over there. | 刚刚就在那里 |
[24:08] | – Her? Like fate her? -Yeah. | -她 命运女神吗 -是的 |
[24:11] | What’d she look like? | 她什么样 |
[24:13] | Kind of like a librarian. | 看起来像是图书馆员 |
[24:16] | Your kind of librarian or my kind of librarian? | 是你那种 还是我那种 |
[24:20] | Well, she was wearing clothes, | 好吧 她穿着衣服呢 |
[24:21] | if that’s what you mean. | 如果你是想问这个 |
[24:23] | All right. | 好吧 |
[24:23] | Wait, wait, wait. We can’t just walk over there. | 等等 我们不能就这么过去吧 |
[24:26] | We’re not on the hit list. | 咱们又不在追杀名单里 |
[24:27] | We have nothing to do with the boat. | 那船跟我们没关系 |
[24:29] | Let’s go talk to her. | 过去和她谈谈 |
[24:30] | Talk. | 谈谈 |
[24:31] | Yeah, you know. | 是啊 你看 |
[24:34] | Talk. Worth a shot, right? | 谈谈而已 值得一试 对吧 |
[24:46] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[25:51] | Hello? | 有人在吗 |
[25:59] | Oh, come on. | 拜托 |
[26:01] | You got a lighter? | 有打火机吗 |
[26:02] | Yeah. | 有 |
[26:11] | Oh, come on. It’s out of juice or something? | 我说 没气儿了还是怎么着 |
[26:13] | It shouldn’t be. | 不应该啊 |
[26:27] | Cass! | 小卡 |
[26:29] | Hello, Dean. Sam. | 你们好 迪恩 萨姆 |
[26:31] | Hey, nice man. | 嘿 干的漂亮 |
[26:33] | Where are we? | 我们在哪 |
[26:34] | White Russia. | 白俄罗斯 |
[26:36] | What?! | 什么 |
[26:40] | Are you aware of what your frat bro did? | 你知道你那兄弟都做了什么吗 |
[26:43] | I’m aware. Balthazar can be impetuous. | 我知道 巴尔萨泽是有点冲动 |
[26:46] | Well, riddle me this — | 那你猜猜 |
[26:47] | If fate’s going after the boat people, | 如果命运女神的目标是和船有关的那些人 |
[26:49] | why’d she try to waste me and Sam? | 又为何要杀我和萨姆 |
[26:51] | Well, I imagine she harbors | 我想她对你们俩 |
[26:52] | a certain degree of rage toward you. | 心怀一定程度的痛恨 |
[26:54] | What did we do? | 我们做错什么了 |
[26:56] | Nothing of import — just the tiny matter | 没什么大不了的 不过就是 |
[26:59] | of averting the apocalypse and rendering her obsolete. | 阻止天启 导致她再无用处 |
[27:03] | I think maybe she’s a little irritated about that. | 我想她对此有点恼羞成怒吧 |
[27:06] | And then you go and dangle yourselves in front of her… | 而你们俩还主动送上门 |
[27:09] | So we’ve pissed fate off personally. | 原来命运女神和我们是有私仇啊 |
[27:12] | If I know her — and I do — | 就我对她的了解 |
[27:14] | She won’t stop until you’re dead. | 不见你们俩尸骨她不会善罢甘休 |
[27:18] | Awesome. | 真好 |
[27:20] | So what do we do? | 那我们怎么做 |
[27:21] | Kill her. | 杀了她 |
[27:25] | Kill fate? | 杀死命运女神吗 |
[27:28] | Do you have another suggestion? | 你还有何高见 |
[27:30] | No, I’m — I just mean, uh… | 不 我 意思是 |
[27:32] | Can you even do that? | 命运女神杀得死吗 |
[27:33] | Balthazar has a weapon that will work against her. | 巴尔萨泽有能对付她的武器 |
[27:35] | Of course he does. Yeah. | 那是当然了 |
[27:36] | Boy, that guy’s just got it covered, doesn’t he? | 找他就找对人了 是吧 |
[27:38] | You need new friends, Cass. | 你得交些新朋友 小卡 |
[27:41] | I’m trying to save the ones I have, Dean. | 我这是在救我朋友的命 迪恩 |
[27:47] | We’ll have to draw her out. | 我们得诱她出动 |
[27:49] | All right, well, uh, she’s gunning for us. | 既然她想伺机加害我们 |
[27:51] | She’s bound to surface again eventually. | 到头来肯定会再露面 |
[27:55] | We’ll make it easy for her. | 那就帮她一把 |
[27:57] | I think you have an expression for it. | 用你们的话说 就是 |
[28:00] | “Tempting fate.” | “诱捕命运女神” |
[28:06] | Yeah, well, you just be careful. | 好的 那你自己小心 |
[28:11] | That was Jo. 30 more dead on the West Coast. | 是乔 西海岸又死了30多人 |
[28:14] | What exactly do those boys think they’re gonna do? | 这兄弟俩到底知道自己要干什么不 |
[28:19] | It’s the boys. | 他们俩啊 |
[28:20] | If anybody can pull this out of their ass, it’s those two. | 要说有谁能救他们 也只有他俩了 |
[28:23] | Yeah, you ever hear the saying “You can’t stop fate”? | 你有听过”命中注定”这说法吗 |
[28:27] | You know, cleanest fix would just be to sink the boat. | 我说 最利落的解决办法就是让船沉没 |
[28:31] | Why would you say that? | 你怎么能这么说 |
[28:32] | Well, because, right now they’re all dying bloody. | 因为现在那些人都一个个惨死 |
[28:34] | It’s not the same as never being born. | 这跟他们从未出生可不一样 |
[28:38] | You’re talking about people — | 那可都是人命啊 |
[28:41] | People who are loved… | 有人爱他们 |
[28:43] | …who would be missed. | 也有人会想他们 |
[28:50] | What the hell is up with you? | 你哪根筋不对了 |
[28:52] | Nothing. | 没事 |
[28:53] | Oh, please. You are a neon sign. | 得了吧 此地无银三百两 |
[29:02] | So, I can beat it out of you, | 是要我动手 |
[29:04] | or we could just skip that part — dealer’s choice. | 还是自己交代 你选吧 |
[29:19] | So, not just me, but Jo, too? | 所以不只有我 乔也是吗 |
[29:27] | They’re not gonna sink the boat. I promise. | 他们不会让船沉没的 我保证 |
[29:32] | The boat stays. You don’t have to worry. | 船在 你就不用担心 |
[29:38] | If it was meant to be, then… | 如果命运本该如此 那 |
[29:41] | I guess whatever happens, happens. | 我猜是祸躲不过 |
[29:42] | But that’s just my point. Nothing’s “Meant to be.” | 所以说啊 没什么”命中注定” |
[29:46] | Whether we’re together is at the whim of some dick angel. | 我们分开与否全在一个混蛋天使一时兴起 |
[29:48] | Oh, Bobby, relax. | 鲍比 别紧张 |
[29:50] | I can’t. | 我不能 |
[29:53] | We need you. | 我们需要你 |
[29:57] | Especially me. | 尤其是我 |
[30:02] | I know. | 我知道 |
[30:18] | Okay, so, we’re just gonna meet our fate at any time, right? | 我们随时都会遭遇”命运的邂逅” 是吧 |
[30:22] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[30:23] | Just walk. Act natural. | 继续走 自然点 |
[30:35] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[30:36] | That’s fine. | 没事 |
[31:08] | Oh, you got to be kidding me. | 是坑爹呢吧 |
[31:15] | All right, just — just keep walking. | 好的 继续 走着 |
[31:26] | Sam, they’re juggling knives. | 萨姆 他们在耍刀呢 |
[31:28] | – And hatchets. – Yeah, I know. | -还有短斧 -我知道 |
[31:36] | Can’t avoid fate. | 是祸躲不过 |
[32:02] | All right. I don’t get it. | 好吧 我不明白 |
[32:03] | I don’t either. | 我也没明白 |
[32:04] | Who do you got to kill to get killed around here? | 我们都送上门儿了 怎么还不动手 |
[32:07] | Maybe Cass was wrong. | 也许小卡想错了 |
[32:08] | Look out! | 当心 |
[32:34] | Castiel. | 卡西迪奥 |
[32:40] | Atropos. | 阿特洛波斯 |
[32:43] | You look well. | 气色不错 |
[32:44] | I look like stomped-over crap, because of you. | 多亏了你啊 我现在屁都不是 |
[32:47] | All right, let’s talk about this. | 好吧 我们谈谈 |
[32:49] | Talk? About what? | 谈 谈什么 |
[32:51] | Maybe about how you and those two circus clowns | 谈你和你的这两只马戏团小丑 |
[32:53] | destroyed my work. | 是如何破坏我的工作的吗 |
[32:54] | You ruined my life. | 你们毁掉了我的生活 |
[32:56] | Let’s not get emotional. | 不要激动 |
[32:57] | Not get emotional?! | 说什么不要激动 |
[32:59] | I had a job. | 我有份工作 |
[33:01] | God gave me a job. | 承蒙上帝安排 |
[33:02] | We all had a script. | 我们应各司其职 |
[33:05] | I worked hard. | 我辛勤工作 |
[33:06] | I was really, really good at what I did… | 还干得不错 |
[33:10] | Until the day of the big prize fight. | 直到晴天霹雳从天而降 |
[33:13] | And then what happens? You throw out the book! | 发生了什么呢 你破坏了一切秩序 |
[33:16] | Well, I’m sorry. | 听着 我很抱歉 |
[33:18] | But freedom is more preferable. | 但自由价更高 |
[33:20] | Freedom? This is chaos! How is it better? | 自由 这是混乱 哪里好了 |
[33:24] | You know, I even went to heaven | 我甚至上天堂 |
[33:25] | just to ask what to do next, and you know what? | 只为得到下一步的行动指示 可是呢 |
[33:27] | No one would even talk to me. | 都没人跟我搭话 |
[33:29] | There are more pressing matters at hand. | 大家手边都有更紧迫的事要处理 |
[33:31] | But I don’t know what happens next. | 可我不知道接下来会发生什么 |
[33:33] | I need to know. It’s what I do. | 我需要知道 这是我的工作 |
[33:35] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[33:37] | But your services are no longer required. | 但你被解雇了 |
[33:43] | You know what? | 知道吗 |
[33:46] | I’ve kept my mouth shut. | 我一直闭口不谈 |
[33:47] | I could have complained, I could have raised a fuss, | 我可以怨声载道 我可以小题大做 |
[33:50] | But I didn’t. | 但我没有 |
[33:52] | But you know what the last straw is? | 可你知道底线是什么吗 |
[33:55] | Un-sinking the Titanic. | 拯救泰坦尼克号 |
[33:57] | You changed the future. You cannot change the past. | 你改变了未来 但不能重写历史 |
[34:00] | That is going too far! | 太过分了 |
[34:01] | – It’s Balthazar. He’s erratic — – Bull crap. | -是巴尔萨泽干的 他不受控制 -狗屁 |
[34:04] | This isn’t about some stupid movie. | 跟那部破电影根本没关系 |
[34:06] | He’s under your orders. | 他听命于你 |
[34:09] | You sent him back to save that ship. | 是你派他拯救了那艘游轮 |
[34:12] | No, I didn’t. | 不是我 |
[34:15] | Why would I? | 我为什么要那么做 |
[34:16] | Oh, maybe because you’re in the middle of a war | 大概是因为你身陷战争之中 |
[34:18] | and you’re desperate? | 只能孤注一掷 |
[34:21] | Come on. This is about the souls. | 得了吧 明明就是为了那些灵魂 |
[34:25] | You don’t know what you’re talking about. | 简直是一派胡言 |
[34:26] | That angel went and create | 那个天使为你们的战争机器 |
[34:28] | 50,000 new souls for your war machine. | 增添了5万灵魂 |
[34:33] | You’re confused. | 你搞错了 |
[34:35] | No. | 我没有 |
[34:37] | You can’t just mint money, Castiel. | 你不能这样快速增员 卡西迪奥 |
[34:40] | It’s wrong… | 这是不道德的… |
[34:41] | It’s dangerous… | 也是危险的… |
[34:43] | and I won’t let you. | 我不会让你得逞的 |
[34:50] | You don’t have a choice. | 你没有选择的权利 |
[34:52] | Maybe I don’t. | 也许我是没有 |
[34:54] | So here’s a choice for you. | 但我可以让你选 |
[34:56] | If you don’t go back and sink that boat, | 如果你不回到过去 让那艘船沉没 |
[34:59] | I’m gonna kill your two favorite pets. | 我会杀了你最中意的两个小宠物 |
[35:05] | I won’t let you. | 我不会让你得逞 |
[35:06] | Oh, yeah? What are you gonna do? | 是吗 你能拿我怎样 |
[35:08] | Do you really want to test me? | 别把我逼急了 |
[35:13] | Okay. Fine. | 好吧 |
[35:15] | But think about this… | 但你要知道… |
[35:17] | I’ve got two sisters out there. | 我有两位姐姐 |
[35:19] | They’re bigger, in every sense of the word. | 她们比我大 而且不仅是在年龄方面 |
[35:23] | Kill me… | 杀了我… |
[35:24] | Sam and Dean are target one. | 萨姆和迪恩会是她们的首要目标 |
[35:27] | For simple vengeance. | 纯粹是为了报仇 |
[35:31] | You’re not fighting a war or anything, right? | 你目前没在忙着打仗什么的 对吧 |
[35:34] | You can watch them every millisecond of every day. | 你可以夜以继日 寸步不离地保护他们 |
[35:37] | Because maybe you’ve heard… | 因为你可能听说过… |
[35:40] | Fate strikes when you least expect it. | 命运总会在最不经意时眷顾 |
[35:45] | Balthazar, stop. | 巴尔萨泽 住手 |
[35:49] | Awkward. | 尴尬了 |
[35:52] | Set things right | 快把事情矫正回来 |
[35:53] | before I flick your precious boys off a cliff just on principle. | 不然我就按规矩 把你的两个小心肝做掉 |
[35:56] | Uh, sweetie, before we go, um, | 亲爱的 在我们走之前… |
[35:58] | I could remove that stick from your… | 我可以帮你把那树枝拿走… |
[35:59] | Don’t try me. | 别逼我 |
[36:01] | Oh. We’ll leave it inserted, then. | 那还是留着吧 |
[36:07] | All right, then. | 那好 |
[36:10] | Let’s sink the Titanic. | 咱去把泰坦尼克号搞沉吧 |
[36:53] | Dude, what time is it? | 哥们儿 几点了 |
[36:56] | I-I just had the weirdest dream. | 我刚刚做了个超级诡异的梦 |
[37:00] | 20 bucks says mine was weirder. I am not kidding. | 赌20块 我的更诡异 不开玩笑 |
[37:02] | No, no. I’m not kidding, either. | 不 我也没开玩笑 |
[37:03] | I-I mean, it was… | 那个梦… |
[37:06] | just bizarre. | 真的很怪 |
[37:07] | Mine had the actual Titanic in it. | 我梦到真正的泰坦尼克号了 |
[37:11] | What? | 怎么了 |
[37:13] | Something on my face? | 我脸上有脏东西吗 |
[37:16] | D-did it, uh… | 它是不是… |
[37:19] | …not sink, | …没沉 |
[37:20] | because Balthazar… | 因为巴尔萨泽 |
[37:21] | had a hate on for Billy Zane? | 不喜欢比利·赞恩吗 |
[37:24] | Why are you having my dreams, dude? | 咱俩的梦怎么一模一样 哥们 |
[37:26] | Wasn’t a dream. | 那不是个梦 |
[37:29] | Wait, what? | 等等 你说什么 |
[37:33] | You’re saying this actually happened? | 你是说这些事真的发生过吗 |
[37:34] | That t-the whole… whatever — t-that was real? | 这整件…事情都是真的吗 |
[37:37] | Yes. | 是的 |
[37:38] | Wait. So, what happened? | 等等 那到底发生了什么 |
[37:42] | Well, I insisted he go back in time | 我坚持要他及时回到过去 |
[37:44] | and correct what he’d done. | 修正他的所作所为 |
[37:45] | What? | 什么 |
[37:47] | Why? | 为什么 |
[37:49] | It was the only way to be sure you were safe. | 只有这样才能确保你们的安全 |
[37:54] | So… | 这… |
[37:55] | So, you killed… 50,000 people for us. | 这么说你为了我们… 杀了5万人 |
[38:02] | No, I didn’t. They were never born. | 我没有 因为他们从未出生过 |
[38:08] | That’s far different from being killed, wouldn’t you say? | 这和被杀截然不同 难道不是么 |
[38:17] | Ellen and Jo? | 埃伦和乔呢 |
[38:25] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[38:32] | Hold on. | 等等 |
[38:35] | So, if you guys went a-and changed everything back, | 如果你们回去修正了历史 |
[38:44] | Yeah. More or less. | 对 差不多吧 |
[38:47] | Well, then, how come he and I remember it? | 那为什么我们俩还记得 |
[38:49] | Because I wanted you to remember it. | 因为我希望你们能记住 |
[38:51] | Why? | 为什么 |
[38:53] | I wanted you to know who fate really is. | 我希望你们看清命运的本来面目 |
[38:56] | She’s cruel and capricious. | 她既残酷又无常 |
[38:58] | I’d go so far as “bitch”. | 要我说就是”贱人” |
[39:00] | Well, yeah. | 没错 |
[39:02] | You’re the ones who taught me | 是你们教会了我 |
[39:03] | that you can make your own destiny. | 命运掌握在自己手中 |
[39:07] | You don’t have to be ruled by fate. | 你不必受命运的掌控 |
[39:10] | You can choose freedom. | 你可以选择自由 |
[39:13] | I still believe that that’s something worth fighting for. | 我仍相信那是值得为之拼搏的东西 |
[39:18] | I just wanted you to understand that. | 我只是想让你们明白这个道理 |
[39:24] | So, wait. | 等等 |
[39:26] | Did…Balthazar really, uh, | 巴尔萨泽真的 |
[39:30] | unravel the sweater over a chick flick? | 就因为一部言情片 弄出这么大动静 |
[39:34] | Yes. | 是的 |
[39:35] | Absolutely. That’s what he did. | 没错 他就是这样 |
[39:37] | Wow. Well, might be time to take away his cable privileges. | 你不该让他再看电视了 |
[39:41] | Besides, “Titanic” didn’t suck that bad. | 再说了 《泰坦尼克》也没那么烂 |
[39:45] | Winslet’s rack. | 温斯莱特胸很大 |
[39:51] | I’ll tell you one thing about Cass, | 小卡有一个特点 |
[39:52] | he does not appreciate the finer things. | 他不懂得欣赏美好的事物 |
[40:08] | I guess things are back to normal, huh? | 一切都恢复正常了吧 |
[40:11] | “Normal”. Awesome. | “正常” 太棒了 |
[40:15] | Poor bastard. | 可怜的家伙 |
[40:18] | Doesn’t even know how good he had it. | 甚至都不知道自己曾经那么幸福 |
[40:20] | Yeah, well, what he doesn’t know won’t hurt him. | 不知情就不会难过 |
[40:22] | I say we keep our mouths shut. | 咱们最好不要告诉他 |
[40:23] | Yeah. I’m with you. | 好 听你的 |
[40:26] | Should we wake him? | 要叫醒他吗 |
[40:28] | Nah. | 别了 |
[40:30] | That’s probably the best he’s felt all week. | 这大概是他一周以来最舒服的时候了 |