时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | You look horrific. | 我看着脸色真差 |
[00:05] | When was the last time you really slept a night? | 你有多久没睡过安稳觉了 |
[00:06] | Let’s just work, all right? | 咱们专心工作好吗 |
[00:16] | Killer clown. I know what you’re thinking, Sam. | 小丑杀手 我知道你在琢磨什么 萨姆 |
[00:19] | “Why did it have to be clowns?” | “为何一定要是小丑呢” |
[00:21] | Give me a break. | 别闹我了 |
[00:22] | You didn’t think I remembered, did you? | 你以为我忘了 是吧 |
[00:23] | Come on, you still bust out crying | 你每次一在电视上看到麦当劳叔叔 |
[00:25] | whenever you see Ronald McDonald on the televiison. | 还是会哇的一声叫出来 |
[00:27] | At least I’m not afraid of flying. | 起码我不害怕坐飞机 |
[00:28] | – Planes crash. – And apparently clowns kill. | -飞机可能会失事 -而小丑显然会杀人 |
[00:45] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[00:46] | They can’t hurt you. They can’t hurt you. | 他们伤不了我 他们伤不了我 |
[00:49] | “If it bleeds, you can kill it.” | “会流血的怪物就能被杀死” |
[00:50] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[00:51] | “If it bleeds, you can kill it.” | “会流血的怪物就能被杀死” |
[01:46] | Hello? | 喂 |
[01:51] | “I am the eggman.” | 我是蛋头人 |
[01:54] | Seriously, Frank, pay phones? I mean, come on. | 不是吧弗兰克 非得用付费电话联系吗 |
[01:57] | I’m getting the clap off this thing just touching it. | 这玩意碰一下都能染上淋病 |
[02:01] | Fred Savage? Really? | 弗雷德·萨维奇 真的吗 |
[02:04] | Yeah, no, I know, big mouths are everywhere. | 对 我知道 食人怪无处不在 |
[02:08] | Uh, well, since you asked, | 既然你问起来 |
[02:10] | some actual intel on the Dick Roman guy would be nice. | 给我点迪克·罗曼的实际情报再好不过了 |
[02:14] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[02:14] | All right. | 知道了 |
[02:16] | Yeah, good looking out. | 好 谢了 |
[02:23] | I hope he finds something quick. | 希望他能赶紧找到线索 |
[02:24] | This whole protocol du jour thing’s really creeping my cheese. | 每日换暗号的这套真让我崩溃死了 |
[02:27] | So, we got dick on Dick? | 迪克那边鸟线索都没有吗 |
[02:30] | That’s a vivid way of putting it. | 你这说话够生动的 |
[02:32] | – You find anything on wonder woman? – No. | -你找到娘子军的线索了吗 -没 |
[02:34] | And there probably won’t be. | 很可能永远找不到了 |
[02:35] | They are definitely gone. | 她们消失得无影无踪 |
[02:36] | But I might have found something over in Kansas. | 但堪萨斯州那边可能有情况发生 |
[02:38] | All right, well, let’s do it. | 好吧 咱们开工吧 |
[02:39] | But, uh, a few simple rules, okay? | 不过我要定几条规矩 |
[02:41] | No babies. In fact, no baby mamas. | 不准和小孩打交道 孩子他妈也不行 |
[02:43] | No bars. No booze — | 不准去酒吧 不准喝酒 |
[02:45] | no hot chicks of any kind. | 啥样的辣妞都不准碰 |
[02:47] | Wait, wait, wait. Did you just say — | 等等 你刚才的意思是说… |
[02:49] | Hey. You spawn a monster baby, | 你去生个怪物宝宝 |
[02:50] | see how quick you want to dive back in the pool. | 看你还想不想马上再去泡妞 |
[02:57] | Those are not the fun kind of hickeys. | 这种吻痕可不是闹着玩的 |
[02:59] | You’re — you’re saying an octopus did this? | 你是说这是章鱼干的吗 |
[03:02] | Not just any octopus. | 不是一般的章鱼 |
[03:04] | Based on welt diameter, | 根据伤痕的直径判断 |
[03:05] | Enteroctopus dofleini. | 是北太平洋巨型章鱼[拉丁学名] |
[03:08] | And for those of us who skipped the enteroctopus class? | 它就没个通俗点的名字吗 |
[03:12] | Giant pacific octopus. | 北太平洋巨型章鱼 |
[03:15] | How giant we talking, doc? | 它能有多大 医生 |
[03:16] | Approximately 30 feet. | 将近九米长 |
[03:21] | I mean, aren’t… giant octopi rare around here? | 在这边巨型章鱼不是很罕见吗 |
[03:24] | Yet here we are. | 但还是被我们遇上了 |
[03:25] | All right, so what happens? | 到底发生了什么 |
[03:26] | Guy comes home, cracks a beer, | 他下班回家 喝了瓶啤酒 |
[03:27] | and gets…suckered to death? | 然后被章鱼吸死了吗 |
[03:29] | Obviously, this was some kind of freak fetish attack. | 显然 这起攻击是某种怪癖所为 |
[03:32] | Someone created those hickey marks, | 有人造出了这些吸痕 |
[03:33] | then bled the man out. | 然后放干了他的血 |
[03:41] | That bite look a little vamp-y to you? | 你不觉得咬痕有点吸血鬼风范吗 |
[03:42] | Yeah, no question. | 毫无疑问 |
[03:43] | So what are we looking for? | 那我们要追查的是啥样的怪物 |
[03:45] | An octovamp? A vamptopus? | 是章鱼吸血鬼 还是吸血章鱼 |
[03:47] | That’s crazy even for us, right? | 即使是对于咱们 这事都够疯狂的了 |
[03:49] | It does push the envelope. | 确实超出咱们的承受范围了 |
[03:51] | Let’s go chat up the widow. | 咱们去找他的遗孀聊聊 |
[03:55] | We’re very sorry for your loss, ma’am. | 请你节哀顺变 女士 |
[03:58] | Mrs. Harper, we know this is, uh, bad timing. | 哈珀太太 我们知道来的不是时候 |
[04:01] | But we just have a few routine questions | 但我们有几个例行问题 |
[04:02] | – that we need to ask you — is that okay? – Yeah. | -要问你 可以吗 -可以 |
[04:05] | Did the house feel any different lately? | 你们家房子最近有什么异样吗 |
[04:08] | Different…? | 什么异样 |
[04:09] | Anything strange. | 任何诡异的事情 |
[04:10] | Cold spots. | 比如说冷点 |
[04:12] | Uh, did you smell anything weird? | 你有闻到什么奇怪的味道吗 |
[04:14] | Maybe sulfury? | 像是硫磺 |
[04:15] | No. Not that I can remember. | 没有 我不记得有这些怪事 |
[04:17] | Okay, we’re just ticking all the boxes here. | 好吧 我们只是逐条排除一下 |
[04:20] | Um, what about any skeletons in your husband’s closet? | 那你丈夫有什么不可外扬的丑事吗 |
[04:24] | Skeletons? What do you mean? | 丑事 你什么意思 |
[04:26] | Can you think of anybody who would want to do him harm? | 你能想到会有谁想伤害他吗 |
[04:29] | A colleague, an old flame. | 同事或是旧情人 |
[04:34] | The tiniest detail could really help. | 再小的事也会有所帮助 |
[04:37] | You want to know what he was up to lately? | 你们想知道他最近都做了什么好事吗 |
[04:40] | Ask Stacey. | 去问史黛西 |
[04:42] | She was here the night he died. | 他死的那晚 她在我们家 |
[04:45] | Stacey? | 史黛西是谁 |
[04:46] | Our nanny. | 我们家保姆 |
[04:51] | Any other questions? | 还有别的问题吗 |
[04:52] | No, that’s… | 没了 |
[04:54] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[04:56] | You’ve been a big help. | 你帮了不少忙 |
[05:04] | Really appreciate the hospitality, ma’am. | 谢谢你的款待 女士 |
[05:17] | Mom, dad, nanny — | 老妈 老爸 保姆 |
[05:18] | Boy, that is a love triangle right out of casa erotica. | 天 这简直就是从色情书刊里扒下来的三角恋 |
[05:21] | ‘course, in those, | 不过在黄色故事里 |
[05:22] | the jealous wife tends to channel her feelings more productively. | 妒火中烧的妻子会把怨念付诸行动 |
[05:26] | The only thing I can’t wrap my mind around is — | 我唯一想不通的是 |
[05:29] | What, how wife lady summoned an octovamp? | 他妻子是怎么把章鱼吸血鬼召唤来的吗 |
[05:31] | More like “why?” | 我更想知道为什么 |
[05:32] | I mean, kind of impractical, right? | 有点不切实际 对吧 |
[05:34] | Yeah. | 对 |
[05:36] | All right, one of us needs to go talk to the naughty nanny. | 咱俩得有人去跟那个狐狸精保姆谈谈 |
[05:38] | The other one stay here, shake down the place | 另一个人留在这里 等妻子走后 |
[05:40] | when the wife leaves — see what we’re dealing with. | 把房子彻查一遍 看看我们对付的是啥样人 |
[05:42] | All right. I’m on the nanny. | 好 我去跟保姆谈 |
[05:43] | No, I’m on the nanny. | 不 我去找保姆谈 |
[05:45] | I thought you said no hot chicks. | 你不是说不碰辣妞吗 |
[05:47] | We don’t know that she’s hot. | 你怎么知道她很辣 |
[05:52] | Now, uh, how would you describe | 你能描述一下 |
[05:54] | your relationship with the deceased? | 你和死者的关系吗 |
[05:56] | I don’t know. Normal, I guess. | 不知该怎么说 正常关系吧 |
[05:59] | Normal? | 正常关系 |
[06:00] | Well, I mostly dealt with Debra. | 我基本只和黛布拉接触 |
[06:03] | There was nothing going on, if that’s what you mean. | 我们之间没什么 如果你是想问这个的话 |
[06:06] | Debra said that you were at the house late the night that… | 黛布拉说那天深夜你在他们家… |
[06:08] | that Brian died. | 就是布莱恩死的那晚 |
[06:10] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[06:12] | Brian was working late, so I stayed with Kelly. | 布莱恩那天加班 我就留下来陪凯利 |
[06:15] | She was pretty upset. | 她心情很差 |
[06:16] | Why’s that? | 为什么 |
[06:19] | Well, it was her birthday. | 那天是她的生日 |
[06:21] | We had a party at Plucky’s. | 我们在神勇乐园开了生日派对 |
[06:23] | Plucky’s. Why does that sound familiar? | 神勇乐园 怎么听着这么耳熟 |
[06:26] | Plucky Pennywhistle’s Magical Menagerie? | 神勇口哨奇乐园 |
[06:29] | Pizza chain for kids. | 儿童披萨连锁店 |
[06:31] | Actually, more for lazy parents. | 其实更多是为迎合懒父母 |
[06:35] | Anyway, her dad showed up for five minutes, | 反正 他爸就露了五分钟的面 |
[06:38] | then he went back to work. | 然后又回去上班了 |
[06:40] | And, of course, her mom was out of town. | 当然了 她妈不在镇上 |
[06:43] | This stupid kid told Kelly her folks didn’t really love her. | 有个蠢孩子跟凯利说 她父母都不爱她 |
[06:46] | She freaked. | 她难过坏了 |
[06:47] | I was calming her down for hours. | 我哄了她好几个小时 |
[06:49] | Uh, did you…notice anything weird at the house? | 你有没有发现房子里有些什么奇怪的现象 |
[06:53] | Weird like…? | 怎么个奇怪法 |
[06:55] | Anything. Even a bad feeling. | 什么都行 就算是一个不好的预感 |
[06:57] | No, nothing like that. | 没有 没有那种感觉 |
[07:00] | Actually, Kelly does have a weird thing about closets, | 事实上 凯利好像挺害怕衣柜的 |
[07:05] | but it’s just kid stuff. | 但小孩子都那样啊 |
[07:08] | Try me. | 说吧 |
[07:10] | She thinks there’s a monster in her closet. | 她认为她的衣柜里有个怪物 |
[07:13] | It drives everyone crazy. | 把大家都快逼疯了 |
[07:18] | Hey, we talked to the wrong person. | 我们找错调查对象了 |
[07:21] | What? | 什么 |
[07:22] | Yeah, forget the mom. Talk to the daughter. | 别管那母亲了 去和她女儿谈谈 |
[07:23] | She’s mad at her dad for ditching her birthday. | 她爸爸庆生会中途离开 她很生气 |
[07:26] | So, what do you think? | 你什么意思 |
[07:26] | A birthday wish gone wrong, something like that? | 生日恶愿 一发不可收拾之类吗 |
[07:28] | I don’t know. It could be. | 我不知道 但有可能 |
[07:30] | I got a 20 on her right now. | 我现在就看着她呢 |
[07:31] | 安珀警报是当国内确认发生儿童绑架案时 透过各种媒体向社会大众传播的一种警戒告知 | |
[07:31] | Can you get to her without tripping the Amber Alert? | 您能去和她聊聊而不触发安珀警报吗 |
[07:34] | I’ll try. | 我试试吧 |
[07:35] | All right, see what you can find out. | 行 看你能查出什么 |
[07:41] | Whatcha working on there? | 你在这干吗呢 |
[07:44] | I know who you are. | 我知道你是谁 |
[07:47] | – You do? – Mm-hmm. | -真的吗 -对 |
[07:49] | You’re the guy that talked to my mom. | 你是那个问我妈问题的人 |
[07:51] | That’s right. I did. | 对 我是问过你妈妈问题 |
[07:53] | Kelly! | 凯利 |
[07:56] | Something wrong? | 出什么事了吗 |
[07:58] | My mom will get mad if I talk to you. | 如果我妈发现我跟你说过话 她会很生气的 |
[08:02] | Um…how come? | 为什么 |
[08:05] | Because of what I told the police. | 因为我告诉那些警察的话 |
[08:07] | And what did you tell the police? | 你都告诉警察什么了 |
[08:10] | I told them that I tried to warn my dad | 我告诉他们我曾想给我爸提个醒 |
[08:13] | that the monster would get him. | 告诉他那怪物要对他下手了 |
[08:16] | Kelly. Come here! Now! | 凯利 快过来 |
[08:19] | Kelly! | 凯利 |
[09:44] | “If it bleeds, you can kill it.” | “会流血的怪物就能被杀死” |
[10:21] | Okay, so, the horse I get. | 你说有匹马 我懂了 |
[10:22] | The hoofprints, the jumping over the fence. | 有蹄印 跳过那围栏 |
[10:24] | But, uh, what ran him through? | 但他被什么东西扎透了 |
[10:26] | Best thing I could tell you is something big. | 我想是个什么大东西吧 |
[10:29] | So, what, like a lance? | 什么 类似长矛那种吗 |
[10:40] | It’s sad. | 真悲剧 |
[10:41] | Lady’s got to pull her friggin’ 8-year-old | 那女士得把他八岁的儿子 |
[10:43] | out of school and tell him his dad’s dead. | 从学校里叫出来 告诉他他爸爸不在了 |
[10:47] | Excuse me. | 失陪 |
[10:51] | Excuse me, ma’am? | 打扰一下 女士 |
[10:53] | Agent Jones, FBI. | 琼斯探员 联调局的 |
[10:54] | I’m sorry. I-I really need to go. | 抱歉 我真得走了 |
[10:57] | Okay. Uh, just one quick question, if you don’t mind. | 好吧 如果你不介意的话 就问一个小问题 |
[11:02] | Um, was yesterday your son’s birthday? | 昨天是不是你儿子的生日 |
[11:04] | Billy’s birthday? No. Why would you ask that? | 比利的生日吗 不是 你为什么问这个 |
[11:09] | Nothing. Never mind. | 没事 没事 |
[11:11] | Oh. But… | 但是… |
[11:14] | his father did take him to a friend’s birthday party yesterday. | 昨天他爸确实带他去一个朋友的庆生会了 |
[11:29] | Hey. You remember a chain called Plucky Pennywhistle’s? | 你还记得神勇口哨奇乐园连锁店吗 |
[11:35] | No. | 不记得 |
[11:36] | Really? Could have swore you loved those places. | 真的吗 我记得你很喜欢那些地方 |
[11:38] | No, dude, I hated them. | 不 伙计 我恨那些地方 |
[11:40] | Uh, you would dump me and go trolling for chicks. | 你总是丢下我 自己去追女孩 |
[11:44] | It’s not like I left you in jail. | 又不是我把你扔在监狱里了 |
[11:45] | I mean, those places are supposed to be fun. | 那些地方不是很有意思吗 |
[11:47] | Fun? Uh, they’re lame. | 有意思 它们很逊 |
[11:49] | And they smell like puke. | 它们到处都是臭味 |
[11:50] | And the ice cream is all grainy. | 冰激凌一点都不细腻 |
[11:52] | All right, don’t have one of your episodes, okay? | 行了 别再抱怨了 |
[11:54] | I’m just saying I hit a dead end with this whole | 我是说许恶愿不可收拾这条路 |
[11:55] | wishes-gone-wild thing, | 是个死胡同了 |
[11:57] | but both kids were at Plucky’s day off. | 但这两个孩子都去神勇乐园玩过 |
[12:00] | Look, why don’t you go check out the local Plucky’s | 你要不去当地的神勇乐园查一查 |
[12:02] | and I ask about this Billy kid? | 我去问一问那个叫比利的孩子 |
[12:03] | Look, man, w-why don’t I just… | 伙计 我能不能 |
[12:05] | why don’t I just wait for you to get back? | 我还是等你回来吧 |
[12:07] | No can do, hermano. | 不行 伙计 |
[12:08] | I’m on my way to talk to little Billy. | 我正要去和比利聊一聊 |
[12:10] | Why — why — why don’t I talk to Billy…right now? | 为什么不让我现在去和比利聊一聊呢 |
[12:15] | Wait, wait, wait. | 等等 |
[12:15] | This isn’t about your, uh, your clown thing, is it? | 这不是因为你害怕小丑 是吧 |
[12:18] | What?! | 什么 |
[12:20] | No! | 当然不是 |
[12:22] | Sammy? | 小萨姆 |
[12:23] | No. | 不是 |
[12:25] | Yeah, what in the world did they do to you? | 它们到底把你怎么了 |
[12:27] | All right, you know what? Never mind. | 好吧 别想了 |
[12:29] | Just know that 99.99% of all clowns can’t hurt you. | 只要记住99.99%的小丑都不是你的对手 |
[12:33] | Okay? And if it bleeds, | 好吗 会流血的怪物 |
[12:35] | you can kill it. | 就能被杀死 |
[12:39] | “If it bleeds, you can kill it.” | “会流血的怪物就能被杀死” |
[12:53] | I’m too old for this. | 我来玩太老了 |
[13:10] | Welcome to Plucky’s, | 欢迎来到神勇乐园 |
[13:11] | Where all your dreams are good. | 在这里 你的梦想都是好的 |
[13:14] | Could you just, uh, maybe… | 你能不能… |
[13:17] | just get the manager for me? | 帮我叫下经理 |
[13:19] | Okay. | 就这样 |
[13:46] | I just need you to stay sane for three more hours. | 我只要你再安静待上三个小时 |
[13:49] | Okay? Here. | 行吗 给你这个 |
[13:51] | Finish your homework. | 做作业啊 |
[13:54] | Like I can concentrate in here. | 在这我还能学习啊 |
[14:16] | Real beauties, huh? | 画的真不错啊 |
[14:19] | We rotate them out once a week. | 我们每周就展出一批 |
[14:20] | Kids love having their art on the wall. | 孩子们都喜欢把他们的画挂在墙上让大家看 |
[14:23] | “Draw your worst fear”? | “画出自己最怕的东西” |
[14:25] | I know. | 我知道 |
[14:26] | But we don’t post the truly evil stuff — | 但我们不会把特别可怕的展示出来 |
[14:28] | Just the standard crap like sharks and ghosts. | 就只有那些普通的东西 像鲨鱼 鬼怪啊 |
[14:33] | Jean Holiday, shift manager. | 我是简·霍乐戴 值班的经理 |
[14:34] | Johnson, FBI. | 约翰逊 联调局的 |
[14:36] | So tell me — | 跟我说说 |
[14:38] | why even ask the kids to draw creepy stuff to begin with? | 当初为什么想到让孩子画这些恐怖的东西 |
[14:41] | It’s just an exercise… | 是一种心理练习 |
[14:44] | some pop psychologist came up with. | 某位热门心理学家提出来的 |
[14:45] | Plus, the owner’s obsessed | 还有 老板很喜欢 |
[14:47] | with “aiding children’s development.” | “帮助孩子们成长” |
[14:49] | So, the place mat is a safe way | 托盘纸是一种可靠的方式 |
[14:51] | to get kids to talk about their fears. | 能让孩子们谈谈他们的恐惧 |
[14:53] | You know, we get them to sketch it in a little box, | 我们让他们画完后放进一个盒子 |
[14:55] | and — vola! — plucky magically transforms it | 然后”哇”的一下 神勇小丑就把它们变成 |
[14:58] | into rainbows and candy. | 彩虹或是糖果什么的 |
[15:00] | Personally, I think it’s a load of hooey, | 我个人认为这有点扯 |
[15:02] | but they say that if these fears run wild, | 但他们说如果任由这些恐惧发展 |
[15:05] | then it affects kids long into their adulthood. | 它们会影响这些孩子的一生 |
[15:14] | Yeah, I’ve — I’ve — I’ve heard that. | 对 我…我听说过 |
[15:17] | Um…so, I don’t know if you’ll remember, | 我不知道你是否记得 |
[15:21] | but there was a kid in here yesterday | 昨天这有一个孩子 |
[15:23] | named Billy Pogue for a party? | 叫比利·波尔 来参加一个聚会 |
[15:25] | Oh, the conniption kid. | 对 那个歇斯底里的孩子 |
[15:26] | Conniption? He — he had — | 歇斯底里 他… |
[15:27] | No, no, no, not him. He was fine. It was his dad. | 不 不是说他 他没事 是他爸爸 |
[15:29] | He pulls the kid away before cake and presents, | 蛋糕和礼物上来之前 他就把他孩子带走了 |
[15:32] | and I guess the kid asked to stay for another five minutes. | 我想那孩子问能不能多待五分钟 |
[15:35] | The dad pulls a full-frontal douchebag, | 然后那做爸爸的就开始犯浑了 |
[15:37] | starts screaming. | 冲孩子大吼大叫 |
[15:38] | Just embarrassed for the kid. | 让孩子很尴尬 |
[15:58] | You a cop? | 你是警察吗 |
[16:01] | Uh, yeah. I’m a fed. | 是的 我是联邦探员 |
[16:04] | Uh, what are you investigating? | 你在调查什么 |
[16:07] | Couple of crazy deaths. | 几起奇怪的命案 |
[16:08] | Why, is there something you want to share? | 怎么了 你知道什么情况吗 |
[16:11] | Look — not now. | 现在不方便说 |
[16:13] | Too many eyes. | 这里人太杂 |
[16:16] | Come back after closing. | 打烊以后再来 |
[16:28] | So, what’s the lowdown with Trauma Town? | 找出小镇命案的真相了吗 |
[16:34] | I can tell you this much. | 我只能告诉你 |
[16:35] | Neither vic was up for parent of the year. | 两个死者都不是很称职的父母 |
[16:37] | Kelly’s dad skipped her birthday, | 凯利的爸爸忽略了她的生日 |
[16:39] | And Billy’s dad pulled one of those dick parent scenes | 比利的爸爸犯浑 出丑 |
[16:41] | that makes everyone cringe. | 把大家都吓坏了 |
[16:43] | What the hell are these? | 这又是什么鬼东西 |
[16:44] | Kid therapy. | 儿童心理治疗 |
[16:46] | Um, you draw your worst nightmare — | 画出自己最怕的东西 |
[16:47] | Poof! — Plucky fixes it. | 噗 神勇小丑能帮你完全摆脱 |
[16:48] | Um, they hang them up on this big wall. | 他们把图画挂到一面大墙上 |
[16:51] | Well, can’t argue with this. | 这真让我没话说 |
[16:52] | Leprechauns are deadly. | 爱尔兰小妖的确很可怕 |
[16:55] | Okay, so, Kelly draws a monster, | 这么说 凯利画了只怪物 |
[16:58] | and then that goes after her father? | 然后怪物就追上了她父亲 |
[17:00] | That’s what we’re saying? | 就是这么回事吗 |
[17:01] | Well, here’s the thing. They label those. | 问题就在这里 他们给每张画贴标签 |
[17:03] | And guess which two were missing. | 你猜哪两幅画不见了 |
[17:05] | Well, name tag was there — no place mat. | 姓名标签还在 托盘纸却不见了 |
[17:08] | Little miss octovamp. | 是吸血章鱼那幅吧 |
[17:09] | Yeah. And…Billy. So… | 是的 还有比利的画 也就是说 |
[17:13] | Somehow, whatever he drew came to life, | 不知怎么 他画的怪物活了 |
[17:15] | and killed his dad, riding a horse. | 然后骑着马杀了他爸爸 |
[17:18] | Close, but no Seabiscuit. | 接近了 不过还不够厉害 |
[17:20] | See, I went and had a little chat with Billy. | 你看 我和比利聊了聊 |
[17:23] | And he drew me this. | 他给我画了这个 |
[17:30] | Wait. | 等等 |
[17:31] | So now unicorns are evil? | 独角兽也邪恶了 |
[17:33] | Yeah. Obviously. | 是啊 显然的 |
[17:35] | Great. Well, now the question is, | 好极了 现在问题就在于 |
[17:38] | how did a unicorn come off a sketch and kill Billy’s dad? | 独角兽怎么能从画里出来杀掉比利的爸爸 |
[17:42] | How’s any of this happening? | 这些事怎么发生的 |
[17:47] | Well, that’s it for me. | 今天工作结束了 |
[17:49] | Guess I’ll head out. | 我走了 |
[17:50] | Uh, one more thing. | 还有一件事 |
[17:52] | Some kid puked in the ball pit. | 有小孩在球坑里吐了 |
[17:54] | It’s gonna need a full sanitization. | 得进行彻底清理 |
[17:56] | Do that, and then you can clock out. | 干完这活你就能打卡下班了 |
[19:24] | Coming through. | 让下路 |
[19:31] | Hold on one second there, guys. | 伙计们 等一下 |
[19:43] | So? | 情况如何 |
[19:44] | The manager found the body in the ball pit. | 经理在球坑里发现了尸体 |
[19:46] | Blood everywhere. | 那里到处是血 |
[19:47] | Cops have a theory? | 警察怎么说 |
[19:48] | Yeah, they think the ball washer did it. | 他们认为是洗球机惹的祸 |
[19:50] | – The what? – The…ball washer. | -什么机 -洗球机 |
[19:51] | – The what? – The ball — | -洗啥机 -洗”球” |
[19:54] | Look at this. | 来看这个 |
[19:59] | Thank you, gentlemen. | 多谢 先生 |
[20:04] | – That’s a shark bite. – Yeah. | -那是鲨鱼咬的 -没错 |
[20:06] | And, uh, judging from the radius, | 从半径来看 |
[20:07] | I’d say a 20-footer, at least. | 至少长20英尺 |
[20:11] | “Shark Week,” Man. How do you not watch that? | 伙计 你怎么能没看过《鲨鱼周》 |
[20:15] | Whole week of sharks. | 一整周都是关于鲨鱼的 |
[20:31] | Omar Cooper. | 奥马· 库珀 |
[20:34] | How much you want to bet little Omar here was scared of sharks? | 你猜猜小奥马怕鲨鱼的可能性有多大 |
[20:37] | And Saul the Janitor is connected how? | 这和门卫索尔又有什么关系 |
[20:39] | I mean, he’s not related to Omar. | 他和奥马并不是亲戚 |
[20:40] | No. But Saul had something he wanted to tell me. | 的确不是 但索尔本想告诉我一些事 |
[20:43] | So this isn’t about ganking some dickweed parent. | 那么这跟杀掉混蛋父母无关吗 |
[20:46] | More like, uh, silencing a whistle-blower? | 更像是杀人灭口 |
[20:48] | Great, so whatever we’re looking for | 太好了 看来我们要找的家伙 |
[20:50] | can literally fire off childhood fears at will. | 可以随意让童年噩梦成真 |
[20:53] | Wow. Watch out for evil lunch ladies. | 我得小心邪恶的午餐大妈 |
[20:56] | All right. | 好了 |
[20:57] | Let’s comb this place. | 我们把这里清查一下吧 |
[21:00] | Seriously. | 真恶搞 |
[21:02] | Dractopus. | 又是吸血章鱼 |
[21:03] | Seabiscuit the Impaler. | 又是捅人独角兽神马的 |
[21:06] | Land shark — what’s next? | 还有陆上鲨鱼 下面会是什么 |
[21:16] | Okay, Tyler, that’s it. | 好 泰勒 我们到了 |
[21:17] | You got to take the bus from here. | 你得在这里搭大巴了 |
[21:19] | But I thought — | 可你不是… |
[21:19] | I can’t. I’m sorry. | 抱歉 不行啊 |
[21:21] | I’m late. | 我要迟到了 |
[21:24] | Here. | 给你 |
[21:31] | Stay out of trouble. | 别惹麻烦 |
[22:18] | Maybe…Tulpa? | 也许是幻像怪 |
[22:21] | No, killings are too spread out. | 不会 杀戮范围太广 |
[22:23] | True. | 也对 |
[22:24] | Um…angel? | 是天使吗 |
[22:26] | It’s a little imaginative for the god squad, don’t you think? | 上帝的小分队没那么有想象力 你说呢 |
[22:30] | All right. So…what? | 好吧 那会是什么东西 |
[22:32] | Yeah, I don’t know. I’m tapped out. | 我也不知道 毫无头绪 |
[22:36] | Well, whatever it is, | 不管是什么 |
[22:37] | at least we know where it is. | 至少我们知道它在哪里出没 |
[22:40] | Plucky’s! | 就在神勇乐园 |
[22:41] | That’s where the victims are getting picked up. | 死者都是在那儿被选中的 |
[22:44] | Yeah, but we swept the place last night, and nada. | 但我们昨天仔细搜过了 什么也没发现 |
[22:49] | I can go back. | 我可以再去一趟 |
[22:50] | Go to the employees, maybe dig up some dirt. | 找员工问问 或许能挖出点事来 |
[22:52] | What good’s that gonna do? | 这能起什么作用 |
[22:53] | They think you’re a fed. | 他们以为你是联邦探员 |
[22:54] | The one guy who was gonna rat, he got bruced. | 那个本来要告密的家伙挂了 |
[22:57] | If anybody knows anything, they’re not gonna tell you. | 即使有人知道些什么 他们也不会告诉你 |
[22:59] | All right. Yep. That’s the plan. | 好吧 就这么定了 |
[23:02] | I’ll go back… | 我再去一趟 |
[23:03] | Play bad cop, really lean into them. | 当个恶棍警察 给他们施压 |
[23:06] | And…? | 然后 |
[23:07] | And…when I’m done, then you watch them. | 等我搞定 你就观察他们 |
[23:11] | So if somebody freaks out, then that’s our creep. | 如果有人害怕了 那就是我们找的人 |
[23:13] | Or he’ll lead us closer, and you can track him. | 或者是你跟踪他 顺藤摸瓜 |
[23:16] | Well, what’s my cover? | 那我伪装成什么 |
[23:19] | I don’t know. Just hang back. | 我也不知道 在那儿逛逛 |
[23:21] | Act normal. | 表现正常点 |
[23:26] | Yeah, yeah. Guy in his 30s hanging out at Plucky’s alone– | 一个30多岁的男人独自在神勇乐园闲逛 |
[23:28] | That’s normal. | 再正常不过 |
[23:29] | That’s not pervy at all. | 一点都不变态 |
[23:31] | So, it doesn’t matter what people say. | 别管人们怎么说 |
[23:33] | We’ve roped it off. | 我们已经用绳子围起来了 |
[23:34] | I’ve notified the powers that be. | 我已经通知了主管 |
[23:35] | Everyone’s aware. Just no one goes in the… | 人人都知道了 别让人进来就行 |
[23:38] | Hi. | 你好 |
[23:40] | Agent. | 探员 |
[23:41] | I bet I know why you’re here. | 我知道你为什么来这儿 |
[23:43] | How’s business? | 生意如何 |
[23:44] | Turns out not even grim flippin’ death | 看来即使是可怕的死亡 |
[23:46] | can slow down the birthday fun. | 也阻挡不了庆生会 |
[23:48] | We roped off the ball pit, though, | 但我们已经用绳子围起球坑了 |
[23:50] | Until corporate can get here. | 直到总部派人来 |
[23:53] | I just can’t believe the machine fritzed and did Saul in like that. | 我真不敢相信机器会如此失控把索尔弄成那样 |
[23:56] | Yeah, that makes two of us. | 我也不敢相信 |
[23:57] | I’m gonna need to talk to some of your employees. | 我要和你们的一些员工谈谈 |
[23:59] | Like who? | 跟谁 |
[24:00] | Like you. | 你 |
[24:23] | Howdy, friend. | 你好 朋友 |
[24:24] | Giant slinky. | 大号彩虹弹簧圈 |
[24:26] | Would have killed for one of those when I was a kid. | 我小时候最喜欢那东西了 |
[24:27] | How much? | 多少钱 |
[24:28] | – 1,000 tickets. – American dinero. How much? | -一千张票 -多少美元 |
[24:30] | Oh, we don’t take cash here at Plucky Pennywhistle’s. | 在神勇口哨乐园里不收现金 |
[24:32] | Only tickets won through hard work and determination. | 只收通过努力和坚定赢得的游戏券 |
[24:36] | You mainlined the kool-aid, huh? | 你王老吉喝大了 |
[24:42] | It’s double-ticket Tuesday if you play skeeball. | 今天周二 玩投分球有双倍游戏券 |
[24:50] | Howdy, friend! | 你好 朋友 |
[24:57] | So, where were you last night? | 昨晚你在哪里 |
[24:59] | Well, here. | 就在这里 |
[25:01] | Obviously. | 这不是明摆着吗 |
[25:03] | I found him. | 是我发现他的 |
[25:06] | But I was by the cash register the whole time. | 但我一直在收银台旁 |
[25:08] | There’s a security camera pointed right at the counter. | 有个监控摄像头正对着收银台 |
[25:10] | The cops already looked at it. | 警察已经看过了 |
[25:13] | And you heard nothing? | 你什么都没听到吗 |
[25:14] | I heard the ball blaster. | 我听到了喷球机的声音 |
[25:16] | I didn’t hear him. | 没听见他呼救 |
[25:18] | If I did, I would have run in, of course. | 如果我听见了 肯定会冲进去的 |
[25:20] | Right, right. | 是啊 是啊 |
[25:21] | So that’s your excuse. | 这就是你的说辞了 |
[25:23] | My what? | 我的什么 |
[25:25] | Look, I know I’m new to this job, but I’m — | 我知道我刚做这份工作 但是我 |
[25:27] | What? | 什么 |
[25:29] | – How new? – Couple weeks. | -做了多久 -几周的时间 |
[25:31] | I just got promoted. | 我刚刚升职 |
[25:35] | So, uh, was there a lot of competition for the gig? | 这位子竞争大吗 |
[25:40] | I guess. | 我想是吧 |
[25:42] | It comes with benefits. | 是有一些福利的 |
[25:45] | The bosses had us all write essays | 老板让我们所有人都写了关于 |
[25:47] | about how we would do our best for the kids, | 我们怎样为孩子尽心尽力的论文 |
[25:49] | and they picked me. | 而他们选了我 |
[25:51] | Don’t be shocked, | 别吃惊 |
[25:52] | but I actually did two semesters at college, so… | 我其实在大学里学过两个学期 |
[25:56] | I’m not in any kind of trouble, am I? | 我没惹什么麻烦吧 |
[25:59] | I don’t know. Why don’t you tell me? | 我不知道 不如你来告诉我 |
[26:02] | Look, I know I’m not perfect, but I’m trying. | 我知道我并不完美 但是我在努力 |
[26:06] | And, I mean, it’s not as if I’d ever do anything illegal. | 我一定不会做违法的事 |
[26:10] | Sure you wouldn’t. | 你当然不会 |
[26:52] | Special agent? | 特别探员 |
[26:55] | I want you to know, sir, | 我想让你知道 先生 |
[26:56] | that I really appreciate what you do, and — | 我真的很仰慕你们的职业 |
[26:57] | Quiet. | 闭嘴 |
[27:13] | Stop cheating! | 不许作弊 |
[27:20] | You heard him. Knock it off! | 听到没 别胡闹了 |
[27:25] | – Jackass. – Jackass. | -混蛋 -混蛋 |
[27:29] | Tyler, soup’s on. | 泰勒 吃饭了 |
[27:32] | But, Mom, I don’t want — | 但是 妈妈 我不想 |
[27:33] | Just eat it. | 快吃了 |
[27:34] | But it sucks! | 但这个很难吃 |
[27:46] | Hey, why don’t you cut her some slack? | 别难为她了 |
[27:48] | What do you care? | 关你什么事 |
[27:49] | Because I’ve been where you are. | 因为我以前也和你一样 |
[27:51] | Your mom made you camp at a stupid Plucky’s after school? | 你妈也让你放学在傻逼神勇乐园待着吗 |
[27:54] | Y– no. | 没有 |
[27:56] | No, but my dad, he…hauled me places. | 但是我爸会拽我去很多地方 |
[28:02] | Besides, she’s working a tough gig. | 而且 她工作很辛苦 |
[28:04] | You know? She’s exhausted. | 她快累死了 |
[28:06] | You should take pity on the old. | 你应该体恤长者 |
[28:09] | And, hey, free grub. | 还有吃的呢 |
[28:12] | That stuff tastes like butt. | 这玩意味道像屎一样 |
[28:13] | What? | 什么 |
[28:15] | Come on, it can’t be that bad. | 拜托 没这么差吧 |
[28:17] | Let’s see here. | 我来试试 |
[28:24] | That is butt. | 这就是屎 |
[28:31] | You scared of robots? | 你怕机器人吗 |
[28:32] | They have laser eyes. | 他们有激光眼 |
[28:34] | Yes. | 是啊 |
[28:35] | Excuse me. | 打扰一下 |
[28:36] | Howdy, friend! What’s your name? | 你好 朋友 你叫什么名字 |
[28:41] | 迪恩手机 不是他 | |
[28:49] | Lose the head. | 把头摘下来 |
[28:53] | Why’d you do it? | 为什么这样做 |
[28:55] | Do…what? | 做 什么 |
[28:57] | I think you know. | 你知道的 |
[28:59] | I… | 我 |
[29:01] | I got rights. | 我有权利的 |
[29:02] | You can’t — | 你不能 |
[29:04] | I’m the federal government, pal. | 哥就代表联邦政府 朋友 |
[29:05] | I can do whatever I want. | 我想做什么就做什么 |
[29:06] | Okay. I’ll talk. | 好吧 我说就是了 |
[29:13] | Dean! | 迪恩 |
[29:31] | Hey! Hey! Come here! | 过来 |
[29:42] | If this is about the meth lab that fireballed up in Butte, | 如果你们是为比尤特爆炸的冰毒车间的事 |
[29:44] | it wasn’t me. | 不关我的事 |
[29:45] | Okay, it was my brother, | 那是我兄弟干的 |
[29:46] | but, um, we got the same fingerprints, and… | 但我们指纹是一样的 |
[29:50] | Please. This is the best job I ever had. | 拜托 这是我最好的一份工作了 |
[29:53] | All right, look, uh… | 好吧 是这样的 |
[29:54] | – Cliff. – Cliff. | -克里夫 -克里夫 |
[29:55] | You’re not using kids’ nightmares to smoke people, are you, Cliff? | 你没有用孩子们的梦魇杀人吧 克里夫 |
[29:59] | I don’t…think so. | 没有…吧 |
[30:04] | Get up. | 起来 |
[30:04] | What’s going on? | 什么情况 |
[30:06] | All right, cards up. | 摊牌吧 |
[30:07] | Yeah, we don’t care that you, | 我们才不管你 |
[30:09] | you know, broke bad or whatever. | 绝命毒师了 还是怎么的 |
[30:11] | But there is some seriously weird going on in there. | 但是乐园里有真正的怪事发生 |
[30:13] | You mean the sub-basement. | 你是说半地下室吧 |
[30:16] | This place has a sub-basement? | 这地方还有半地下室 |
[30:17] | Sure. Door’s out back. | 当然 入口就在后面 |
[30:19] | Easy to miss if you don’t know. | 如果不知道 就不容易发现 |
[30:21] | What’s in there? | 里面有什么 |
[30:22] | Alls I know is… | 我只知道 |
[30:24] | Me and Saul used to come in after hours sometimes and… | 我和索尔以前下班后有时就会去 |
[30:30] | You ever shroom in a ball pit? | 你在球坑里磕过药吗 |
[30:35] | Not that I…would, agents. | 我才…不会 探员们 |
[30:37] | It was Saul. Just Saul. All alone. | 是索尔 只有索尔 就他一个人磕 |
[30:41] | Anyway… | 总之 |
[30:42] | Sometimes we’d hear, like, spooky stuff, | 有时我们会听到很诡异的声音 |
[30:45] | through the vents… | 从通风口传来 |
[30:47] | coming up from the boiler room. | 是锅炉房传上来的 |
[30:53] | Okay, kiddo. Let’s go. | 好了孩子 我们走吧 |
[30:54] | But somebody stole it! | 有人偷了它 |
[30:56] | So, draw another one! | 那就再画一幅 |
[30:59] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[31:00] | We gotta go. | 我们得走了 |
[31:05] | Okay. I’m sorry. | 好吧 抱歉 |
[31:09] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[31:10] | That place mat sucked anyway. | 那个托盘纸反正也挺难看的 |
[31:23] | Dean. What? What is it? | 迪恩 怎么了 什么事 |
[31:25] | While you were out being Dirty Harry, | 你去充黑猫警长的时候 |
[31:26] | uh, Tyler’s mom got pissy with him, | 泰勒的妈妈生他气了 |
[31:29] | and now his place mat’s missing. | 而现在他的托盘纸不见了 |
[31:32] | So, what do you think? | 你怎么想的 |
[31:34] | I think the bitchy mom | 我觉得讨厌的妈妈 |
[31:35] | plus, uh, sad kid plus | 加上可怜的孩子 再加上 |
[31:37] | place mat with something nuts written on it… | 画着疯狂的东西的托盘纸 |
[31:40] | equals wacky corpse. | 等于离奇死亡 |
[31:42] | So you think she’s next on the list? | 你认为她是下一个要遇害的 |
[31:44] | All right, I’ll tail them just to be safe. You — | 以防万一 我来跟踪他们 而你 |
[31:46] | Check the boiler room. I know. | 去查查锅炉房 我知道 |
[31:47] | Right. | 没错 |
[31:49] | Uh, Dean, hey, uh, any idea what he drew? | 迪恩 你知道他画了什么吗 |
[31:52] | Robot. | 机器人 |
[31:53] | – Robot? – Yeah, about the size of a house. | -机器人 -没错 大约一栋楼高 |
[31:54] | Shoots destructo beams out of its eyes. | 从眼中射出毁灭性射线 |
[31:58] | At least I’ll see it coming. | 至少我知道该防备什么 |
[32:00] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[32:22] | Now, that’s perfectly normal. | 这一切可真正常啊 |
[32:53] | Drop it. | 放下枪 |
[33:01] | Drop it! | 放下 |
[33:08] | Mm-hmm. Now kick it over. | 很好 现在把枪踢过来 |
[33:16] | Some pretty heavy hoodoo you got here. | 你这里有挺多巫术用具啊 |
[33:19] | I gotta say, as far as I know, | 但我不得不说 据我所知 |
[33:20] | none of these things, uh, can poop out a unicorn. | 没一样东西是能召唤独角兽的 |
[33:25] | There’s power in fear. | 恐惧中自有力量 |
[33:28] | And when a child draws what he’s afraid of, | 当一个小孩画出他害怕的东西时 |
[33:32] | a little of that mojo ends up on the page. | 一部分魔力就会封存在画纸上 |
[33:36] | So, what, you toss it in the fire, | 所以 你将它扔进火里 |
[33:38] | and some bed-wetter’s horror show comes to life? | 然后恐怖夜谭就真实上演了吗 |
[33:41] | I got to get something off the parent, too. | 我也得从父母身上拿点东西 |
[33:45] | Something they own. | 他们拥有的一些东西 |
[33:47] | That bit gets tricky. | 这部分有点难 |
[33:49] | Well, it hasn’t seemed to slow you down. | 这点小困难看来没影响你的进度 |
[33:51] | I’m just doing what I need to! | 我只是做了该做的事 |
[33:54] | Okay. Okay. | 好 好 |
[33:56] | I get it. Okay? | 我明白了 成不 |
[34:02] | No drawing… | 没有画的话 |
[34:03] | No iron giant! | 就没有铁皮巨人了 |
[34:04] | Oh, that b-word is still on the list! | 我还是要杀那个婊子的 |
[34:09] | But not tonight. | 但不是今晚 |
[34:11] | Bigger fish. | 今晚我要钓大鱼 |
[34:12] | What, are you gonna shoot me, Howard? | 怎么 你要朝我开枪吗 霍华德 |
[34:14] | You really want a body on your hands?! | 你真想亲手杀人吗 |
[34:16] | – Blood everywhere?! – You shut up! | -鲜血四溅 -你给我闭嘴 |
[34:19] | ’cause I got lots of ways to take care of bullies. | 我可有很多对付恶霸的方法 |
[34:21] | Don’t you worry. | 别担心 |
[34:23] | Like that FBI guy. | 例如那个联调局探员 |
[34:25] | He’s your pal, right? | 他是你朋友 是吧 |
[34:27] | I saw you chase Cliff down. | 我看见你追克里夫了 |
[34:30] | Five minutes ago, | 五分钟之前 |
[34:31] | his business card was torched. | 他的名片刚被烧掉 |
[34:34] | Along with something from my… | 与我的一些私人秘藏 |
[34:37] | personal collection. | 一起烧了 |
[34:40] | I-I-I picked it out real special for him, too. | 我选了个对他来说很特别的东西 |
[34:44] | Soon as I saw him, I noticed. | 我一见到他 就注意到 |
[34:47] | He was staring at every little plucky | 他一直瞪着每一个神勇小丑 |
[34:49] | like it was gonna stab him or something. | 好像它要过来捅他一刀似的 |
[35:02] | Guy’s got a real thing about clowns. | 这家伙很怕小丑 |
[35:26] | Well, hey, these are, uh, really nice dolls. | 这些玩偶 挺不错的 |
[35:28] | Did you paint them yourself? | 这些是你自己上色的吗 |
[35:38] | Uh, friggin’ Plucky. | 诡异的神勇小丑 |
[35:40] | Plucky helps kids. | 神勇小丑帮助孩子们 |
[35:41] | It’s all I ever wanted to do. | 一直以来我只想做这个 |
[35:44] | And when the management slot opened up, I… | 当竞选经理的机会来临时 我… |
[35:49] | But they passed me over. | 但他们竟然没选我 |
[35:51] | Shocker. | 真令人惊讶啊 |
[35:52] | No, I told them, | 不 我跟他们说过 |
[35:54] | “No one cares more than me.” | “没人比我更关心孩子了” |
[35:56] | But suits never listen. | 但是 大人物们从来不听我的 |
[35:59] | So, I’m doing it my way. | 那么 我只好按自己的方式来了 |
[36:02] | So let me get this straight. | 让我理一理 |
[36:04] | You didn’t get the good parking space, | 你没得到好停车位 |
[36:05] | so you start dropping bodies? | 所以便大开杀戒 |
[36:07] | Those parents were horrible. | 那些家长太可恶了 |
[36:09] | They deserved what they got. | 他们罪有应得 |
[36:11] | What about Saul? | 那索尔呢 |
[36:11] | Saul had a big mouth! | 索尔口风不牢 |
[36:16] | Some guy hits on the babysitter, | 一个男人泡他家保姆 |
[36:18] | all of a sudden he’s the world’s worst dad? | 他就突然是世界上最烂的父亲了吗 |
[36:20] | A good parent puts his kids first. | 好父母会把孩子放在首位 |
[36:23] | And having a little girl watch her pop get ganked | 让一个小女孩眼睁睁看她爸 |
[36:26] | by the closet monster — that’s putting her first? | 被壁橱怪兽杀害 这叫把她放首位吗 |
[36:28] | In the long run, they’ll all be better off. | 从长远角度看 他们都会过得更好 |
[36:31] | You think so? Really? | 你真这么想 |
[36:32] | I would have been. | 换了我就会 |
[36:44] | So, your brother. | 你哥哥 |
[36:48] | What happened to him? | 他出了什么事 |
[36:49] | It’s not my fault! It’s theirs! | 那不是我的错 是他们的错 |
[36:59] | Looks to me like he drowned. | 看起来他是淹死的 |
[37:03] | I was screaming… | 我拼命呼救 |
[37:05] | But my folks… | 但我父母 |
[37:07] | they didn’t listen. | 没听见 |
[37:09] | They never listened. | 他们从来不听我的话 |
[37:11] | It was an accident. | 那只是场意外 |
[37:11] | They let him die! | 他们造成了他的死亡 |
[37:27] | I’ll bet you still have nightmares. | 我猜你仍然做恶梦 |
[37:30] | And I’ll bet you haven’t been in the water since. | 我猜你之后再也没下过水 |
[37:32] | Shut up! | 闭嘴 |
[37:34] | Because you’re afraid. | 因为你心存恐惧 |
[37:39] | No! | 不 |
[37:59] | It wasn’t my fault. | 这不是我的错 |
[38:01] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[38:57] | Let’s roll. | 出发吧 |
[39:03] | Go ahead. Say it. | 来吧 说吧 |
[39:07] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[39:09] | You look like you got attacked by some PCP-crazed strippers. | 你看起来像被一群嗑粉脱衣舞娘攻击了 |
[39:17] | Dude, one of them sprayed me with seltzer from his flower. | 老兄 其中一个用花管泼了我一身水 |
[39:25] | I’m s– whew. | 抱歉 |
[39:28] | What? | 怎么了 |
[39:29] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[39:30] | Carry on. | 继续笑吧 |
[39:32] | That’s… | 这真是 |
[39:34] | Sam… | 萨姆 |
[39:36] | I’m sorry for… psychologically scarring you. | 我很抱歉 曾经吓得你留下心理阴影 |
[39:42] | Which time? | 你说的是哪一次 |
[39:42] | Shut up. Seriously. | 闭嘴 说真的 |
[39:43] | You know, me ditching you when we were kids, | 你知道 咱们小的时候丢下你一个人 |
[39:45] | that was a dick move. | 那真是太混蛋了 |
[39:47] | You know, the whole clown thing… | 你知道 怕小丑这件事 |
[39:48] | You know what, man? Honestly… | 伙计 知道吗 说真的 |
[39:51] | Getting my ass kicked by those juggalos tonight was… | 今晚被那群小丑狠揍一顿 |
[39:57] | It was therapeutic. | 还挺治愈的 |
[39:58] | – You faced your fear. – Exactly. | -你勇敢面对自己的恐惧 -没错 |
[39:59] | And now what else could a clown possibly ever do to me? | 现在 小丑可没法再伤害我了 |
[40:02] | – I feel good. – Well, congrats. | -我感觉很好 -恭喜啊 |
[40:04] | By the way, to celebrate… | 对了 为了庆贺 |
[40:06] | What? | 怎么了 |
[40:11] | – No! – Yes. | -真的假的 -真的 |
[40:12] | Did you win this? | 你是赢来的吗 |
[40:13] | We earned that. | 这是我们应得的 |
[40:17] | Hey. I got you a little something, too, actually. | 事实上 我也有些小玩意给你 |
[40:24] | What? You said you were over it. | 怎么了 你不是说没心理阴影了吗 |
[40:26] | You can think of it as a… | 你可以把它当成一个 |
[40:29] | clownphobia sobriety chip. | 小丑恐惧症治愈纪念 |