时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | There’s a new leader rising in the west. | 西方出现了一位新的领导者 |
[00:05] | Hi, Dean. It’s me — Lilith. | 迪恩 是我 莉莉丝 |
[00:08] | I don’t think I like you anymore. | 我觉得我不再喜欢你了 |
[00:14] | I’m gonna put up a barrier inside your mind. | 我将在你头脑里设一道屏障 |
[00:17] | Don’t scratch the wall. | 不要碰这个屏障 |
[00:19] | Maybe I’m not real, | 也许我不是真实存在的 |
[00:20] | but I’m not going anywhere, Sam. | 但我哪里也不去 萨姆 |
[00:23] | Sam! | 萨姆 |
[00:25] | Aren’t you full up just playing snuffleupagus | 你们俩这辈子斗妖魔鬼怪 |
[00:27] | with the devil all the livelong? | 还不够烦的吗 |
[00:28] | I don’t know, Bobby. | 我不知道 鲍比 |
[00:29] | Seeing Lucifer’s fine with me. | 我倒无所谓老能看见路西法 |
[00:32] | At least all my crazy’s under one umbrella. | 至少我的疯狂还在一定范围之内 |
[00:57] | Ms. Havelock, you shouldn’t have come. | 海夫洛克女士 你不该过来的 |
[01:03] | I needed to see it for myself — | 我要亲眼见见他 |
[01:05] | After all that tracking, all those hours we spent. | 我们千辛万苦才追踪到他 花了这么长时间 |
[01:07] | I mean, it’s one thing to study them in books. It’s… | 通过书籍研究他们是一回事 但… |
[01:27] | Do I smell menopause? | 我闻到了绝经老女人的味道 |
[01:30] | Well, if it isn’t the wiccan bitch of the west. | 这不是西部的那个贱人巫士嘛 |
[01:34] | Ms. Havelock, | 海夫洛克女士 |
[01:36] | I know you’re the one that helped them find me. | 我知道是你帮他们找到我的 |
[01:41] | My god… | 天啊 |
[01:42] | Not in time to save our big girl here, | 但却没能及时救这个女孩的命 |
[01:45] | but still, you get a merit badge. | 但你还是立了大功 |
[01:51] | They caught you, you son of a bitch! | 他们抓到你了 狗娘养的 |
[01:53] | No more murders! | 你没法再杀人了 |
[01:56] | And you’re going back to hell. | 而且你就要重返地狱了 |
[01:57] | Oh, Nora, Nora… | 诺拉 诺拉 |
[02:00] | I’m gonna scoop you out like a pumpkin. | 我会像掏空南瓜一样把你掏空 |
[02:04] | You know that? | 你知道吗 |
[02:15] | Yeah, your, uh, scooping days are over, gomer. | 你掏人的日子结束了 笨蛋 |
[02:19] | All you got to worry about now… | 你现在唯一需要担心的 |
[02:21] | is us. | 就是我们 |
[02:28] | You ain’t the first demon we’ve tracked down on this safari. | 你已经不是我们这次打猎抓到的第一个恶魔了 |
[02:32] | That’s right. As a matter of fact, | 没错 事实上 |
[02:33] | I think you put us over half a dozen. | 我觉得你已经是第七个了 |
[02:34] | Looking for Lilith in all the wrong places. | 想找莉莉丝 你们根本没找对地方 |
[02:37] | Well, you’re gonna help us with that. | 那你得帮帮我们了 |
[02:40] | If things are about to get messy, | 如果你们要海扁他 |
[02:42] | maybe you should meet the owner of this fleshy temple… | 那也许你该见见这具肉身的主人 |
[02:46] | A puppy of a man. | 他乖得很 |
[02:49] | You’ll like him. | 你们会喜欢他的 |
[02:58] | Jeffrey? Jeffrey, is that you? | 杰弗里 杰弗里 是你吗 |
[03:03] | Oh, god. No. | 天啊 不要 |
[03:08] | You have to stop him. | 你们得阻止他 |
[03:09] | We will. We’re going to, okay? | 我们会的 我们会阻止他的 |
[03:12] | We’re gonna send that demon back to hell. | 我们会把那个恶魔送回地狱 |
[03:13] | Okay. | 好 |
[03:17] | Please don’t hurt me. | 拜托不要伤害我 |
[03:20] | Jeffrey, before we can let him go… | 杰弗里 在我们放他走之前 |
[03:24] | Look, the demon knows where we can find more of his kind, okay? | 这个恶魔知道其他同类的下落 |
[03:29] | See, we’re hunting them — all of them. | 我们在追捕他们 一个都不放 |
[03:33] | He’s not gonna give up his rolodex easy. | 他不会轻易把情报说出来 |
[03:36] | Jeffrey, we’re gonna have to cut into him. | 杰弗里 我们要拿刀割他 |
[03:42] | That means you. | 也就是割你 |
[03:52] | Oh, the things he made me do to those women. | 他逼我对那些女人下毒手 |
[03:59] | Whatever you have to do… | 不管你们要对他做什么 |
[04:02] | You have to do it. | 尽管动手就好 |
[04:04] | Please just stop this evil piece of… | 拜托你们一定要阻止这个恶魔… |
[04:11] | And on and on and on. | 絮絮叨叨 絮絮叨叨 |
[04:16] | Frankly, he can get tedious | 说实话 一说起”善恶”什么的 |
[04:18] | with this whole “good and evil” thing. | 他就变得啰里啰嗦的 |
[04:22] | You know, you were right. | 你说得没错 |
[04:24] | I like Jeffrey. He’s a decent guy. | 我喜欢杰弗里 他是个好人 |
[04:27] | In fact, he just signed off on his temple. | 事实上 他刚把肉身交给我们处置了 |
[04:53] | She’s got other lieutenants. We already know that. | 她还有其他手下 我们已经知道了 |
[04:55] | We want names. | 把名字告诉我们 |
[05:07] | All right! All right! | 好吧 好吧 |
[05:10] | His name is Merrick! | 他叫麦瑞克 |
[05:12] | I swear! | 我发誓 |
[05:14] | You’ll find him in New Orleans! | 你们能在新奥尔良找到他 |
[05:17] | Exorcizamus te, omnis immundus spiritus, | [咒语] |
[05:20] | Omnis satanica potestas, omnis incursio infernalis! | [咒语] |
[05:39] | Jeffrey? | 杰弗里 |
[05:42] | Jeffrey, you awake? | 杰弗里 你醒了吗 |
[05:45] | Hey, you passed out. You’re in shock. | 你刚才晕过去了 你休克了 |
[05:47] | He’s — he’s gone? | 他走了吗 |
[05:49] | We exorcised him. | 我们把他驱走了 |
[05:51] | Try not to move, okay? | 尽量别动 好吗 |
[05:52] | We’re almost to the hospital. | 我们快到医院了 |
[05:56] | Your… your brother? | 你弟弟呢 |
[05:59] | My brother stayed back to clean us out of that crime scene. | 我弟弟留在犯罪现场清除我们的痕迹 |
[06:02] | There’s no reason to go down for a demon’s murders. | 没必要为杀掉恶魔坐牢吧 |
[06:04] | You know what I mean? | 懂我的意思吧 |
[06:14] | All right. All right, take it easy. | 好了 好了 慢慢来 |
[06:18] | All right, you’re good to make it from here, right? | 好了 送你到这里 接下来自己能行吧 |
[06:21] | Okay, Jeffrey, no demon talk in the E.R., | 杰弗里 在急救室不要提恶魔 |
[06:23] | you understand me? | 懂吗 |
[06:25] | You were mugged. | 你被打劫了 |
[06:27] | Okay. | 好 |
[06:32] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[06:39] | 现在 | |
[06:54] | “Classified server”? | 机密服务器 |
[06:56] | Got to be Devereaux, right? | 肯定是德弗罗吧 |
[06:58] | Hello? | 喂 |
[07:00] | Thank god. | 谢天谢地 |
[07:02] | Frank, Frank, what do you got for me? | 弗兰克 弗兰克 有什么消息告诉我 |
[07:05] | It’s nice. | 这地方不错 |
[07:07] | Kind of like a men’s room with beds. | 有点像是男洗手间加了几张床 |
[07:12] | Hmm, avocado grime. | 鳄梨垢 |
[07:17] | Takes years to build up a patina like this. | 要用好几年才能长成这样的薄片 |
[07:23] | What do you mean you can’t find him? | 找不到他是什么意思 |
[07:24] | It’s Dick Roman. Turn on CNN. | 那可是迪克·罗曼 看新闻联播就行 |
[07:27] | Didn’t you see him at that, uh, press conference in Phoenix? | 你看见他参加菲尼克斯的记者招待会了吗 |
[07:29] | The bastard’s everywhere. | 那混蛋到处跑 |
[07:33] | You sure? | 你确定吗 |
[07:36] | No, I-I-I don’t. | 不 我不 |
[07:39] | I don’t care that they’ve infiltrated | 我才不在乎他们是否渗透了 |
[07:40] | the luxury-boat industry, Frank. | 豪华游艇产业 弗兰克 |
[07:43] | Great. Call Kanye. | 好啊 给卡内[美国说唱歌手]打电话吧 |
[07:46] | Frank’s still stumped on Roman? | 弗兰克还在查罗曼吗 |
[07:48] | Yeah. | 对 |
[07:49] | All right, let’s do this. | 好吧 开始干活 |
[07:51] | Okay, um, look at the victim profiles — | 好吧 看这些死者的档案 |
[07:53] | same age, same hair color, body type. | 同样的年龄 发色 身形 |
[07:56] | The ritual mutilations line up exactly. | 仪式中毁尸的方式是一模一样 |
[07:59] | Who down there would’ve let our demon out of the can? | 底下谁会把咱们这些小恶魔放出来啊 |
[08:02] | He squealed on his superiors. We made sure of that. | 他告了他上司的密 我们确保了这一点 |
[08:05] | I mean, he should be down under until, uh, trumpet day. | 他得等到小号节才能放出来吧 |
[08:08] | But two women killed in the last two weeks, same parts missing, | 但过去两周有两个女人被杀 丢失同样身体部位 |
[08:11] | I mean, same old hunting grounds, even. | 而且连他们被杀的地点都没变 |
[08:13] | All right, well, we can take a swing at it. | 好吧 我们可以过去看看 |
[08:15] | But you know it’s all about the Leviathans now, okay? | 但你得知道现在咱们的重点在利维坦啊 |
[08:17] | They’re the ones we need to be hunting. | 他们才是我们最应该被猎杀的 |
[08:20] | Yeah, but, no — I mean, not right now. | 对 但不行 现在不行 |
[08:23] | This one’s ours, Dean. | 这个是咱们的事 迪恩 |
[08:25] | It’s unfinished business, apparently. | 这显然是咱们当时活没做干净 |
[08:28] | All right. | 好吧 |
[08:32] | This is unit 32. Repeat, unit 32. | 这是32队 重复一遍 是32队 |
[08:34] | We’ve got another one, | 我们又发现一个 |
[08:36] | at 187. | 在187号公路上 |
[08:37] | Femail, caucasian, maybe late 30s, at the Henley Autowash. | 白人女性 快四十岁 在亨利自主干洗店 |
[08:41] | Unit 32, assistance is en route. | 32队 增援马上就到 |
[08:44] | Got a real mess here, dispatch. | 这里很不堪 调度中心 |
[08:55] | You know, every time we do this, | 每次咱们这么干 |
[08:56] | I wonder if today’s the day. | 我都在想 会不会就在今天 |
[08:57] | We walk up, flash our tin to a bunch of chompers | 我们走过去 向一堆装成警察的大嘴怪 |
[09:00] | pretending to be policemen. | 亮了徽章 |
[09:01] | I hear you. | 有同感 |
[09:02] | Thought you guys might show up. | 我就说你们俩会来 |
[09:05] | It’s the Drummer Boys. Agents, uh, Bonham… | 是那对好搭档 你们是鲍汉姆探员… |
[09:10] | and Watts, right? | 和沃茨探员 对吗 |
[09:11] | Yeah. | 对 |
[09:12] | Yeah, absolutely. | 没错 就是我们 |
[09:13] | Uh, it’s a pleasure to see you again, Detective… | 很高兴再次见到你 警探… |
[09:16] | – Sutton. – You know what? Pardon me. | -萨顿 -不好意思 |
[09:18] | Uh, what was it — Detective… | 你叫什么来着 |
[09:21] | Sutton. | 是萨顿 |
[09:22] | Oh, no problemo, Detective Sutton. | 没关系 我是萨顿警探 |
[09:24] | Sutton. | 萨顿 |
[09:25] | Sutton, yeah. Hi. | 萨顿 对 你好 |
[09:28] | Sad to say, case looks to be open again. | 真不想这么说 但案子看来又重开了 |
[09:31] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗 |
[09:34] | Same tools. | 同样的工具 |
[09:36] | Same cuts. Same crazy. | 同样的伤口 一样疯狂 |
[09:41] | Makes sense. | 倒也说得通 |
[09:42] | I mean, we didn’t catch the critter last time, did we? | 毕竟我们上次没能抓住这杂种 对吗 |
[09:45] | And no suspects? | 没有嫌疑犯吗 |
[09:47] | Same as before. | 跟以前一样 |
[09:48] | Very thorough. | 做得十分缜密 |
[09:51] | Cold-blooded. | 很冷血 |
[09:56] | Thank you, detective. | 谢谢 警探 |
[09:57] | Anytime. | 随时效劳 |
[10:11] | Sulfur. | 硫磺 |
[10:12] | Damn it. | 见鬼 |
[10:14] | Better go check on Havelock. | 最好去看看海夫洛克 |
[10:15] | This is it. | 就是这了 |
[10:23] | Wiccansweb.com. Wiccansweb.com. | |
[10:25] | Internet mail order. | 网店而已 |
[10:26] | White magic only herbs and talismans. | 就是些小把戏 草药 护身符啥的 |
[10:35] | You sure about that? | 只是小把戏吗 |
[10:37] | Careful, it’s still drying. | 小心点 油漆还没干 |
[10:41] | I have a friend at the sheriff’s office. | 我在警局里有人 |
[10:42] | I know about all the new murders. | 我知道那些最近的谋杀案 |
[10:45] | I’m doing what I can to protect myself. | 我尽可能的保护我 |
[10:48] | I’m also translating some very old banishments. | 我还翻译了一些很古老的驱逐魔咒 |
[10:59] | Wow, uh, these are — these are good. | 这些…这些很不错 |
[11:02] | Thanks. I’ve got an affinity. | 谢谢 我现在熟络了 |
[11:04] | But back then, that night in that farmhouse, | 但当时 在农舍的那晚 |
[11:07] | I was in over my head. | 我当时管了自己管不了的事 |
[11:08] | I know that now, believe me. | 我现在知道了 相信我吧 |
[11:09] | I will leave all that to the pros. | 我会把那活留给你们这样的专业人士的 |
[11:11] | Well, you helped track it down. | 你帮我们找到了它 |
[11:13] | I mean, it was some solid legwork. | 那可跑了不少腿呢 |
[11:15] | When it came down to it, all I really knew | 真遇上情况 我其实就只知道 |
[11:17] | was somebody who knew somebody | 该去给谁打电话 让他问来 |
[11:18] | who knew the right number to call. | 我该去找谁要管事的人的号码 |
[11:20] | And your number is not working, by the way. | 对了 你们现在的号码打不通了 |
[11:22] | Right, we, uh, we’ve had | 对 我们遇到些 |
[11:24] | some technical difficulties — phone issues. | 技术问题 电话有毛病 |
[11:26] | It’s a monster problem, really. | 真是个很大的[怪物]问题 |
[11:30] | So, uh, you haven’t had any contact? | 那么你有接触到什么吗 |
[11:32] | With the demon? No, thank god. | 接触恶魔吗 没有 谢天谢地 |
[11:36] | I have one or two things to finish in town, | 我在这还有些事 |
[11:38] | and then I’m leaving. | 处理完后我就离开 |
[11:39] | Good choice. | 做得对 |
[11:41] | – Have you found Jeffrey yet? – Who? | -你们找到杰弗里了吗 -谁 |
[11:46] | The man who the demon possessed. | 那个当时被恶魔附身的人 |
[11:48] | The one you almost beat to death. | 那个你们差点打死的人 |
[11:51] | Yeah, Jeffrey. | 对啊 杰弗里 |
[11:53] | That poor bastard. | 那可怜的家伙 |
[11:56] | Some demons tend to be sentimental, don’t they? | 有些恶魔比较感情用事 是吗 |
[11:59] | Always go back to the same host if they can. | 如果可以总是喜欢附身同一个人 |
[12:01] | It’s a start. | 这是个线索 |
[12:05] | I want to talk about Cinemax. | 我想说说电影频道 |
[12:07] | We’re grown men. | 我们都是成年人 |
[12:09] | We pay rent. Why can’t we get Cinemax? | 我们付房租 为什么不能有电影频道 |
[12:12] | Skinemax. | 毛片频道 |
[12:14] | The halfway program advisers have already weighed in on that. | 中止项目的顾问已经谈过这个了 |
[12:16] | Fine, fine. | 行 行 |
[12:17] | – Bringing it up in group is not gon– – I said fine! | -集体提议也不能… -我都说行了 |
[12:22] | Jeffrey, | 杰弗里 |
[12:23] | you have some pretty big going down later this morning. | 今早晚些时候你也有新闻 |
[12:25] | That’s right, I guess. | 没错 |
[12:27] | Um, I’m picking her up today. | 我今天要去接她 |
[12:31] | I’m getting a dog — a rescue. | 是条狗 我打算养条救生犬 |
[12:33] | I had to get her spayed and shots and stuff, | 我得我为她喷雾 注射疫苗等等 |
[12:36] | but they said she’s ready. | 但他们说她已经准备好了 |
[12:39] | Jeffrey and I talked about this. | 杰弗里和我谈过这事 |
[12:41] | He understands that pet ownership is a privilege, | 他明白养宠物是特权 |
[12:43] | not a right. | 不是普通权利 |
[12:45] | He’s gonna have to show the whole house | 他要向组织里所有的人 |
[12:47] | that he can handle the responsibility. | 证明自己能担起责任 |
[12:49] | And that’s what it’s all about, right, Alan? | 这就是我这么做的意义 对吧 艾伦 |
[12:52] | Handling it. | 担起责任 |
[12:55] | You okay there? Huh? | 你还好吧 |
[12:58] | Surgery’s a bucket of laughs, huh? | 手术很搞笑吧 是吧 |
[13:01] | You look good. | 你看上去挺好 |
[13:03] | I’m sorry for the cone of shame, | 抱歉要给你戴上这个傻气的圆锥套 |
[13:04] | but we got to keep these stitches in. | 但我们得防止针脚裂开 |
[13:08] | Okay. Okay. | 好了 好了 |
[13:11] | Come on. Come on. | 来吧 来吧 |
[13:43] | Jeffrey? | 你是杰弗里吗 |
[13:44] | Jeffrey? | 是杰弗里吗 |
[13:45] | Okay. Look, it’s okay. You’re okay, you’re okay. | 好了 好了 你没事了 没事了 |
[13:48] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[13:50] | Just had to make sure. | 只是为了确认下 |
[13:51] | Make sure of what — that I peed my pants today? | 确认什么 确认我今天尿裤子了吗 |
[13:57] | Aw, you scared my dog. | 你吓到我的狗了 |
[14:01] | Uh, we did not want to do that. | 我们本来不想吓到它 |
[14:04] | Listen, Jeff, we got to, uh, we got to talk. | 听着 杰弗 我们得谈谈 |
[14:11] | Well, this is, uh… | 这… |
[14:13] | I know what it is. | 我知道这是什么 |
[14:17] | Look, I know it must’ve been, um, hard. | 我知道你一定过得很艰难 |
[14:22] | Do you even listen to yourself? | 你听到自己说了什么吗 |
[14:27] | Oh, don’t bother. | 不打扰了 |
[14:30] | What do you guys want from me? | 你们找我什么 |
[14:31] | Well, um, we’re pretty sure the demon that possessed you… | 我们现在确定那个附身过你的恶魔 |
[14:36] | is back. | 又回来了 |
[14:38] | What? | 什么 |
[14:40] | What do you mean? | 你什么意思 |
[14:42] | You exorcised him, right? | 你把他驱逐了 不是吗 |
[14:47] | He’s — he’s supposed to be in hell. | 他…他应该在地狱 |
[14:49] | Jeffrey, look, please just calm down. | 杰弗里 冷静点 |
[14:52] | Just have a seat, please. | 请你坐下来 |
[14:54] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[14:55] | Three more women have been murdered over the past two weeks. | 过去两周又有三位女性遭到谋杀 |
[14:58] | No, no. | 不 不 |
[15:00] | Same vic profiles, same forensics. | 被害者的调查文件和法医鉴定结果都一样 |
[15:02] | Crime scene dusted with sulfur. | 作案现场有硫磺粉末 |
[15:04] | We’ve got to assume that it’s him. | 我们不得不假定是他干的 |
[15:05] | But we’re here now, okay? | 但现在我们在一起 |
[15:07] | So if he comes after you, | 如果他来追你 |
[15:08] | we’ll nail him just like we did last time. | 我们会像上次一样困住他 |
[15:11] | What was her name? | 她叫什么名字 |
[15:12] | What? | 什么 |
[15:13] | The last one he killed. | 他杀的最后一个人 |
[15:16] | Uh, Anna? | 安娜吗 |
[15:17] | Anna Paxton. | 是安娜·帕克斯顿 |
[15:19] | Marjorie Willis. She’s the next one on the list. | 马乔丽·威利斯 她是名单里下一个 |
[15:23] | List? What list? | 名单 什么名单 |
[15:25] | The demon used to recite it all the time, | 那个恶魔从前常念叨一份名单 |
[15:27] | like a grocery list. | 像背购物单一样 |
[15:29] | He burned it in my head — | 那名单印在我脑海里 |
[15:31] | the names of all the women he was gonna kill. | 是所有他要杀害女人的名字 |
[15:33] | He already had his victims chosen? | 他已经选定受害者了吗 |
[15:35] | And put in a line, and in an order. | 还排好了顺序 |
[15:38] | Wait. Why? | 等等 为什么 |
[15:40] | Demons aren’t usually into the obsessive serial-killer crap. | 恶魔不怎么喜欢那种狂热的连环杀手 |
[15:42] | You know, they’re more just kind of all-around evil. | 他们更喜欢多种方式作恶 |
[15:45] | Why would he do this? | 他为什么要这么做 |
[15:48] | He said it was his job. | 他说这就是他的工作 |
[15:59] | Jeffrey, did your, uh, guests sign in? | 杰弗里 你的客人登记了吗 |
[16:03] | I’m really sorry, Alan. | 很抱歉 艾伦 |
[16:04] | They’re friends of mine from my days back at the post office. | 他们是我还在邮局时认识的朋友 |
[16:08] | I didn’t know they were coming. | 我不知道他们要来 |
[16:09] | So, what do you think? | 你怎么想的 |
[16:11] | I think we really helped mess this poor son of a bitch up. | 我们给这可怜的混蛋帮了倒忙 |
[16:14] | Look at him. He’s got a state-assigned dad. | 你看 他就跟有个公派的保镖一样 |
[16:17] | Okay, just get them to sign in when they sign out. | 好吧 让他们登记离开的时候再签个到 |
[16:25] | Uh, Jeffrey, look, I’m gonna go, | 杰弗里 我要去 |
[16:27] | uh, I’m gonna go find Marjorie Willis, | 我要去找马乔丽·威利斯 |
[16:29] | keep her on watch, okay? | 暗中保护她 好吗 |
[16:30] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[16:32] | I’m gonna stay here just in case. | 我就留在这里 以防万一 |
[16:46] | Excuse me | 借过 |
[16:52] | You’re right. We just don’t read anymore. | 你说的没错 现在人都不看书了 |
[16:58] | Marjorie Willis. | 马乔丽·威利斯 |
[17:00] | Librarian, indoor gardening enthusiast, | 是图书管理员和室内园艺爱好者 |
[17:03] | our demon’s next organ donor. | 也是恶魔的下一位器官捐赠者 |
[17:28] | Come on, Sam, talk to me. It’s been months. | 山姆 拜托和我说说话 都几个月了 |
[17:39] | When you left me at the ER, | 你们把我留在急诊室时 |
[17:40] | I had three smashed fingers, | 我断了三根手指 |
[17:43] | five teeth out, a broken wrist, nose, | 少了五颗牙 断了手腕 鼻子 |
[17:46] | cheekbone, collarbone. | 颧骨和锁骨 |
[17:48] | I had to get 160 stitches. | 还缝了160针 |
[17:51] | Mugged. | 被抢了 |
[17:53] | The doctor on duty said it looked like | 值班医生说 |
[17:55] | 西班牙宗教法庭 天主教会侦察和审判异端的机构 | |
[17:55] | I got caught in the Spanish Inquisition. | 我像被西班牙宗教法庭审过 |
[17:57] | And we’re the good guys. | 我们是好人 |
[17:59] | They patched me up, mostly. | 总的来说他们把我治好了 |
[18:01] | But I lost my job, my health insurance. | 但我丢了工作和健康保险 |
[18:06] | I just started to drink and drift, and I got lost. | 开始酗酒 漂泊 迷失自我 |
[18:11] | Had some kind of mental break. | 都有一点精神崩溃了 |
[18:14] | And I started to talk… about what happened. | 之后我开始和人交流 聊了聊发生的事 |
[18:18] | Aw, man. Never tell. Never…never. | 哥们 别说 永远 都别说 |
[18:23] | I know that now, believe me. | 我现在知道了 相信我 |
[18:26] | So, let me guess. | 让我猜猜 |
[18:28] | Drunk tank to psych eval to 72-hour forced hold | 从酒池子里到心理评估再到72小时强制拘留 |
[18:33] | to a nice long stay at an institution of their choice. | 最后是他们随便选择一个机构把你关在那 |
[18:36] | Yes. | 没错 |
[18:39] | It’s happened to friends of mine. | 我朋友们就是这样的 |
[18:41] | For a long time, I didn’t care. | 有很长一段时间 我都不在乎 |
[18:43] | The truth was more important than where I was. | 真相要比我在哪重要得多 |
[18:46] | I was in no shape to cope with the outside world. | 我完全无法应付外面的世界 |
[18:50] | Well, hey, you got out, you know? | 你出来了 |
[18:53] | Holding it together. | 振作起来了 |
[18:54] | And now the demon is back. | 而现在恶魔却回来了 |
[18:58] | I’m sorry, man. | 很遗憾 兄弟 |
[19:01] | I mean it– about all of it, you know? | 我说真的 对你的种种遭遇深表遗憾 |
[19:05] | You saved my life. | 你救了我的命 |
[19:08] | I owe you for it. I know that. | 我欠你的 我知道 |
[19:10] | I owe a lot of people for getting even this far. | 有很多人帮忙 我现在才振作起来 |
[19:14] | I… | 我 |
[19:19] | Crap. | 糟了 |
[19:20] | What? | 怎么了 |
[19:21] | If he isn’t already circling the next woman, Marjorie, | 如果他还没有盯上下一个女人 马乔丽 |
[19:25] | than I- I think I might know where he is. | 那我…我可能知道他在哪 |
[19:28] | He had this special place | 他有一个特别的地方 |
[19:31] | where he kept souvenirs where he nested. | 用来存放他藏匿地的纪念品 |
[19:35] | Why didn’t you tell us this? | 你怎么没告诉我们 |
[19:37] | I didn’t want to go. | 我不想去 |
[19:38] | You don’t have to go. We’ll handle it. | 你不必去 我们会处理的 |
[19:40] | I do. I have to. | 我得去 我必须得去 |
[19:45] | “Average annual rainfall– hackberry, Texas…” | “平均年降雨量 朴树 德州…” |
[20:24] | Come on, Sam, pay attention to me. | 拜托 萨姆 关注我一下 |
[20:26] | I’m bored. | 我好无聊哦 |
[20:37] | Civil War buff? | 内战迷吗 |
[20:48] | Damn it– no service. | 可恶 没信号 |
[20:53] | Good girl. You stay. | 好孩子 你待在这 |
[20:56] | Here’s some jerky. | 这里有些牛肉干 |
[21:00] | Stay. | 乖乖待着 |
[21:02] | Thing’s not gonna pee in here, is it? | 它不会在这里撒尿的 对吧 |
[21:05] | Um, I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[21:17] | So, he’d get you this far, | 他带你到这里 |
[21:19] | and then he’d shut your lights out, yeah? | 然后就不让你看了 是吗 |
[21:21] | For some reason, he was very secretive about this place. | 不知为何 他对这地方一直遮遮掩掩的 |
[21:24] | But after a while, | 但过了一会 |
[21:26] | he’d only really sort of cover my eyes when we walked in. | 他只在我们走进去的时候才遮住我的双眼 |
[21:29] | Okay, you think you can get us back there? | 你觉得你能带我们回到那里吗 |
[21:38] | Right here in my discontinued periodicals. | 就在我的这些停产期刊里干我 |
[21:43] | Oh, that’s it. | 就是这样 |
[22:00] | Red door down the hallway. | 走廊尽头的红色门 |
[22:04] | Yeah, there is. | 的确有 |
[22:26] | This must be it. | 肯定是这里没错 |
[22:42] | All right, stay over here. Okay? | 待在这 好吗 |
[22:46] | You just stay here. Don’t move. | 你就待在这 别动 |
[23:03] | What the hell? | 什么情况 |
[23:31] | Hey. Hey, all right. | 没事的 |
[23:33] | We’re gonna get you out of here. | 我们会把你救出去的 |
[23:36] | Hey, hey, I’m not gonna hurt you, okay? | 我不会伤害你的 |
[23:38] | But you got to stay still. | 但你别乱动 |
[23:50] | I’m pretty sure this guy’s the boring sort of chubby chaser. | 我很肯定这人喜欢无聊的胖妞 |
[23:59] | Leave your name, number, and nightmare at the tone. | 留下你的姓名 电话 以及梦魇 |
[24:01] | Dean, where are you? I’m scoping zero out here. | 迪恩 你在哪 我这里一无所获 |
[24:06] | Not a good sign. | 可不是什么好兆头 |
[24:16] | Surprised you haven’t picked up on that yet. | 你居然还没注意到 真让我惊讶 |
[24:19] | It’s right… there in the coroner’s report. | 就在 法医报告里 |
[24:29] | In this latest round of killings, our big girls | 在最近的一件谋杀案中 |
[24:32] | had traces of heavy tranquilizers in their blood. | 警察在死者血液中发现了大量镇定剂 |
[24:35] | Yeah, but our demon’s strong enough | 但我们的恶魔很强大 |
[24:38] | to make fat Betty do whatever he wants to, right? | 足以让那些胖妞做任何他要求的事 对吧 |
[24:40] | So, why does he need the tranqs? | 那他为什么会需要镇定剂呢 |
[24:43] | Think he’s got a bad back? | 难道是他腿脚不行了吗 |
[24:46] | Yeah, whatever is going on here, | 无论这里发生了什么 |
[24:49] | you know that demon’s not coming back to kill anybody. | 绝不是恶魔回来杀人了 |
[24:56] | This is Special Agent Smith. | 我是特别探员史密斯 |
[24:58] | Please leave your name, number– | 请留下您的姓名 电话 |
[24:59] | Oh, no. That’s every cellphone Dean’s got. | 糟了 迪恩的两只手机都打不通 |
[25:02] | One of them should’ve picked up, right? | 应该总有一个能接到的 对吧 |
[25:04] | Big brother’s probably dead. | 大哥哥也许已经死了 |
[25:06] | Shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[25:15] | He said “Shut up” to me. | 他对我说”闭嘴”了 |
[25:22] | That’s what I’m talking about, Sam– real interaction again. | 这就是我所说的 萨姆 重新真正地交流 |
[25:25] | I miss that. | 我很想念这种互动 |
[25:27] | The rapier wit, the wittier rape. | 语带机锋 像绕口令一样地吵架 |
[25:30] | Come on. | 拜托 |
[25:33] | I’ll be good. | 我会乖乖的 |
[25:36] | I’ll even help you solve | 我甚至会帮你解决 |
[25:37] | your little Nancy Drew mystery or whatever. | 你那神探南茜的谜案什么的 |
[25:43] | No note. | 没有便条 |
[25:49] | Hmm, a cellphone scrambler. | 一个手机扰频器 |
[25:52] | But, Luci, those are illegal. | 但亲爱的 这些是违法的 |
[25:54] | Think, Sam. | 好好想想 萨姆 |
[25:55] | Maybe this has something to do with Dean’s telephone blackout. | 也许这和迪恩的手机收不到信号有关 |
[26:34] | Latin– not suspicious at all. | 拉丁语 毫无可疑之处呢 |
[26:38] | I’ve never seen this spell before. | 我从没见过这个咒语 |
[26:39] | No. But you’ve seen this type. | 对 但你见过这个类型的 |
[26:44] | Demon summoning– why? | 恶魔召唤咒 为什么呢 |
[26:46] | Why? To summon a demon, jackass. | 为什么 为了召唤恶魔 蠢货 |
[26:49] | Start looking at who. | 开始看是谁写的 |
[26:54] | Okay, what do you mean? | 你什么意思 |
[26:56] | Look at the page. | 看看这页纸 |
[27:02] | – You know this handwriting. – I know this handwriting. | -你认识这个笔迹 -我认识这个笔迹 |
[27:35] | Iay, caramami cabeza! | 咦 我的头真疼 |
[27:42] | Nora, stop it! Calm down! | 诺拉 停下 冷静 |
[27:45] | What is this? What is this? | 这是什么 这是什么 |
[27:47] | Why did Jeffrey have a demon summoning in your handwriting? | 为何杰弗里手中有你手写的恶魔召唤咒 |
[27:51] | Everything’s happening the way he said, the way he planned it. | 一切都按照他所说 他所计划的进行 |
[27:53] | – What plan?! – You can’t help — | -什么计划 -你帮不上忙 |
[27:56] | You can’t change it. | 你改变不了什么 |
[27:57] | Hit her. | 逼供吧 |
[28:00] | Nora, tell me what is going on. | 诺拉 告诉我发生了什么事 |
[28:03] | Sam, shake her up. She knows what happened to Dean. | 萨姆 搞定她 她知道迪恩出了什么事 |
[28:06] | Get this stupid cow to focus, will you? | 让这蠢妇专心思考 行不 |
[28:08] | Nora, listen to me! | 诺拉 听我说 |
[28:09] | Whatever it is, you should be a lot more scared of me right now | 不论你在怕什么 你现在应该更怕我 |
[28:11] | because I’m 2 inches away from you, and I can make you talk. | 因为我离你只有两英寸远 我能逼你开口 |
[28:14] | Do you understand me? | 听明白了没 |
[28:20] | It’s my son. | 是我儿子 |
[28:23] | He has my son! | 他绑架了我儿子 |
[28:26] | What were you thinking? | 你脑子在想什么啊 |
[28:28] | I mean, why would you even | 你当初怎么会想到 |
[28:29] | help bring back a demon in the first place? | 要帮恶魔重返人间的 |
[28:30] | Not the demon. | 我没想召回恶魔 |
[28:33] | Jeffrey! | 是杰弗里 |
[28:43] | Jeffrey? | 杰弗里 |
[28:46] | Good. You’re up. | 很好 你醒了 |
[28:51] | What happened? What’s going on? | 发生了什么 出了什么事 |
[28:53] | No one asked you to get involved, | 没人请你来插手 |
[28:55] | to save me, to save anyone. | 来救我 救任何人 |
[28:58] | What? | 什么 |
[28:59] | Did you ever think that maybe I loved being possessed? | 你有没有想过也许我挺爱被恶魔附身的 |
[29:03] | Did you? | 想过吗 |
[29:05] | I loved the connection, the power. | 我爱那种联系 那种力量 |
[29:09] | And I loved him. | 我也爱他 |
[29:11] | Love of my life, actually. | 事实上 他是我此生挚爱 |
[29:13] | Oh, you got to be kidding me. | 你一定是在开玩笑 |
[29:16] | He liberated me — | 他解放了我 |
[29:18] | started me on my true life mission. | 带我走向人生真正的使命 |
[29:21] | So you’re the one with the thing for all those women. | 原来是你杀了那些女人 |
[29:24] | Aren’t you, Jeffrey? | 不是吗 杰弗里 |
[29:28] | You’re a serial killer. | 你是个连环杀手 |
[29:29] | I was nothing before he found me — | 他找上我之前 我一文不值 |
[29:32] | A shadow too scared to do what I was brought here to do, | 像一道影子 害怕完成自己使命 |
[29:37] | too timid to live up to my true potential. | 害怕展现自己真实的潜力 |
[29:41] | So, what happened — | 那发生了什么 |
[29:42] | Redheaded mommy make you stuff birds, put on dresses? | 红发魔鬼让你吃饱穿暖了吗 |
[29:46] | You shouldn’t trivialize other people’s pain. | 你不应该无视他人的痛苦 |
[29:48] | So, demon comes along, | 所以 就让魔鬼进驻 |
[29:50] | rides co-pilot in your skull… | 在你脑海中协同指挥 |
[29:53] | teaches you how to kill. | 教你怎样杀人 |
[29:56] | The list… that’s yours. | 那个名单 是你拟的 |
[29:59] | For years, it was just a game I would play. | 多少年来 这只是个我玩的游戏 |
[30:03] | Every time I’d walk by one of them in the street | 每当我在街上与某人擦肩而过 |
[30:07] | or see one on my mail route… | 或者在邮递路上看到某人 |
[30:10] | there’s a sound that comes from their brains. | 她们的脑海里总会发出一个声音 |
[30:13] | You know that? | 你知道吗 |
[30:14] | Only I can hear it, like an evil, little steam whistle. | 只有我能听见 就像邪恶的汽笛声 |
[30:20] | Every time I saw one, I’d follow her, | 每当我遇上一个 我就会跟踪她 |
[30:24] | take down her address. | 记录下她的地址 |
[30:30] | But I was never gonna do anything, | 但我不会做任何事 |
[30:32] | not till he came along. | 在他出现之前不会 |
[30:35] | He’s the one who saved me. | 他是我的救星 |
[30:39] | And you sent him to hell. | 而你却将他打回地狱 |
[30:41] | I kept tabs on Jeffrey after the exorcism. | 驱魔之后 我一直严密监视杰弗里 |
[30:44] | I even sent him care packages in the hospital, | 我甚至在医院给他发过护理包 |
[30:47] | but he never responded. | 但他从来没回应我 |
[30:48] | And then not long ago, he came to me. | 不久以前 他来找我 |
[30:51] | He seemed healthy, put together, except he wanted to know | 他看起来很健康 精神正常 |
[30:54] | if there was a way to summon the demon back. | 但他知道是否有重新召回恶魔的方法 |
[30:57] | He said he’d been doing some research. | 他说他已经做了一些调查 |
[30:58] | It was mostly nonsense, but he was convinced it was possible. | 大部分都是废话 但他坚信那是可能的 |
[31:01] | You really knocked the cork out of her piehole. | 你还真打开了她的话匣子 |
[31:04] | I sent him away. | 我把他打发走了 |
[31:07] | I told him to get some more help. | 我让他去找其他帮助 |
[31:09] | The next day | 第二天 |
[31:11] | he called me. | 他给我打电话 |
[31:15] | He put my son on the phone. | 让我儿子和我说话 |
[31:17] | He had taken him from his dorm room. | 他把他从宿舍绑架走了 |
[31:22] | I gave him everything — | 我向他交待了一切 |
[31:24] | the ritual, the sigils. | 所需的仪式和魔符 |
[31:28] | But he kept my boy. | 但他还是不放我儿子 |
[31:33] | And then he sent me this. | 之后他寄给我这个 |
[31:42] | It’s my baby’s ear. | 那是我宝贝儿子的耳朵 |
[31:45] | He cut it off because the ritual didn’t work. | 仪式没成功 所以他割下我儿子的耳朵 |
[31:49] | That demon gave up some serious state secrets — | 那个恶魔交待了一些绝对机密对信息 |
[31:51] | Would’ve gone into big lockdown now. | 现在他肯定被严密控制着 |
[31:53] | Not so easy to bring him back up. | 想召唤他出来可不容易 |
[31:54] | Jeffrey didn’t care. | 杰弗里不管 |
[31:56] | He told me to find out what went wrong or else. | 他让我找到失败的原因 否则要我好看 |
[31:58] | Finally, I found a summoning spell | 终于 我找到了一条肯定 |
[32:02] | that would work for sure. | 能成功的召唤咒语 |
[32:08] | And that’s when he said I had another job to do. | 之后 他说我还有另一项任务 |
[32:13] | Which was what? | 是什么 |
[32:14] | When you came, I was supposed to send you to Jeffrey. | 当你们到来后 我得把你们引向杰弗里 |
[32:17] | He left a trail of bodies to make sure of it. | 他用尸体引路 确保你们会被吸引来 |
[32:23] | “Blood of the exorcist”? | “驱魔人之血” |
[32:25] | Strongest summoning I’ve ever seen. | 这是我见过最强的召唤咒 |
[32:27] | Requires the blood of the exorcist who banished him — | 需要当初放逐魔鬼的驱魔人的血 |
[32:30] | Your brother. | 那人就是你哥哥 |
[32:32] | You see? | 明白了吗 |
[32:33] | It is all part of Jeffrey’s plan. | 这都在杰弗里计划之中 |
[32:36] | Yeah. Well…new plan. | 是啊 好了 新计划 |
[32:40] | Tracking spell — Bavarian, Egyptian. | 追踪咒 不管是巴伐利亚式还是埃及式 |
[32:42] | I don’t care — dealer’s choice. | 我不在乎 你来选择 |
[32:43] | Use the flesh of the body to find the body and Dean. | 用被追踪人的肉体来找到他和迪恩 |
[32:47] | Do you want the ear or the kid? | 你想留着这耳朵 还是你儿子 |
[32:52] | You’re giving me the chills. | 你吓得我毛骨悚然 |
[33:00] | I like to think I know you pretty well. | 我想我挺了解你的 |
[33:03] | Yeah, how do you figure? | 是吗 你怎么知道的 |
[33:05] | I watched you torture an innocent man to get out a demon. | 我看着你折磨无辜者 逼出恶魔 |
[33:10] | Pretty charged situation… revealing. | 场面惊心动魄 很能反映人性 |
[33:15] | You guys talked about a lot, showed a lot of character. | 你们夸夸其谈 展现出了很多个性 |
[33:21] | God… | 上帝啊 |
[33:23] | You were so desperate to fix the world back then. | 你绞尽脑汁想要拯救这个世界 |
[33:27] | It kills you… | 而人们又在不断遭受痛苦 |
[33:31] | that people keep getting hurt… | 这几乎让你生不如死 |
[33:34] | and you just can’t stop it. | 但你对此又无能为力 |
[33:38] | Or I should say it’s killed you, shouldn’t I? | 我是不是应该说你已经生不如死了 是吗 |
[33:44] | You know what? Screw you. | 去死吧 |
[33:47] | Hey. I was there. | 我当时在场啊 |
[33:50] | I was depressed, Dean, because he was gone. | 我是那么的绝望 迪恩 因为他离开了 |
[33:56] | I was a wreck, an emotional shell, a drunk. | 我就像一具没有灵魂的残骸 一个醉鬼 |
[34:04] | I was suicidal. | 我甚至自杀过 |
[34:05] | I don’t usually endorse suicide, | 通常我不推荐别人自杀 |
[34:07] | but man, what stopped you? | 但是老兄 为什么你没成功 |
[34:10] | It was Alan at the house. | 因为大楼里的艾伦阻止了我 |
[34:13] | You’re kidding me. | 开什么玩笑 |
[34:14] | He’s a really good rehab therapist. | 他真的是一名很好的精神康复医师 |
[34:18] | Really helped me focus on my goals, my attitude. | 让我重新认识到了我的目标 端正了我的态度 |
[34:22] | I have to say, | 我不得不说 |
[34:24] | I really benefited from the whole program. | 我确实从他的疗程中获益匪浅 |
[34:29] | A life well-lived | 一个人的幸福生活 |
[34:31] | comes from the structured pursuit of meaningful happiness. | 来源于对真正快乐的不懈追求 |
[34:36] | I realized I was nothing without my demon. | 我认识到如果没有恶魔 我什么也不是 |
[34:40] | Then I decided I have to get him back. | 因此我决定让他回来 |
[34:48] | I’ll be right back. | 我马上回来 |
[34:54] | Hey, there, honey. Come on. | 宝贝儿 过来 |
[34:58] | It’s a bitch of a recipe, I must admit. | 我承认 这菜谱确实有点恶心 |
[35:04] | No. | 不是吧 |
[35:06] | Oh, you sick son of a bitch. | 你这狗娘养的变态 |
[36:20] | Hello, Jeffrey. | 你好 杰弗里 |
[36:30] | Dean Winchester. | 迪恩·温彻斯特 |
[36:33] | As I live and breathe… | 我又一次 |
[36:37] | Again. | 回到了这个世界 |
[36:44] | What are you doing? | 你干嘛 |
[36:45] | I’m thanking you, Jeffrey. | 我在感谢你呢 杰弗里 |
[36:51] | What are you doing with this half-dead piece of crap? | 你为什么附身在这半死的躯体上 |
[36:55] | Come into me. | 来我身上 |
[36:57] | We had a very special time together, didn’t we, Jeffrey? | 我们度过了一段很美妙的时光 是吗 杰弗里 |
[37:01] | It warms my heart to see you haven’t forgotten what I taught you. | 你还记得我教你的东西 多么令人欣慰啊 |
[37:04] | You built on it. | 你学以致用 |
[37:07] | You captured a Winchester. | 抓到了一个温彻斯特 |
[37:09] | You, Jeffrey…my pupil. | 杰弗里你是我的好学生 |
[37:13] | I don’t want to be your pupil. I want to be yours. | 我不想当你的学生 我想成为你的一部分 |
[37:19] | But I’m done with you. | 但我不需要你了 |
[37:21] | My work is finished. | 我的任务完成了 |
[37:23] | You can do everything now, all on your beautiful own. | 你现在可以自由地想干嘛干嘛去了 |
[37:28] | No. | 不 |
[37:29] | No? | 不 |
[37:38] | We don’t do “No.” Remember, Jeffrey? | 我们的字典里没有”不” 记得吗 杰弗里 |
[37:43] | Keep sawing away at your ropes, Penelope Pitstop. | 继续锯你的绳子吧 累了记得休息 |
[37:47] | We can dance standing up if you want. | 如果你喜欢 我可以解开它跟你跳舞 |
[37:50] | So, is this what you do — | 这就是你干的好事 |
[37:52] | find postal workers, make ’em go postal? | 让好好的一个的邮递员变成疯子 |
[37:55] | I talent scout. That’s all. | 我只是稍微指点了下而已 |
[37:58] | Looking for the next generation of superstars… | 我在他们下地狱之前 |
[38:02] | before they get to hell, like Jeffrey here. | 就发觉了他们的潜力 比如杰弗里 |
[38:07] | He had all the raw material… just bubbling in there. | 他有着所有的潜质 如同瓶子里的泡泡 |
[38:13] | All I had to do was loosen the lid on his jar, | 我要做的只是简单的打开瓶口 |
[38:16] | show him some practical know-how. | 简单的做几个示范 |
[38:18] | Yeah, what about the kid? | 那这个孩子呢 |
[38:20] | This one? | 这个吗 |
[38:23] | I don’t think. | 没有前途 |
[38:26] | Not much to work with. | 没有什么用 |
[38:28] | No natural gift. | 没有潜质 |
[38:31] | I’ll probably burn this meat off on my way to Vegas. | 我或许会在去拉斯维加斯的路上毁掉这个躯壳 |
[38:54] | You’ve got to be kidding me! | 真他妈见鬼 |
[38:58] | You let go of my son! | 离开我的儿子 |
[39:01] | Where do you keep coming from? | 你们是哪儿冒出来的 |
[39:13] | Exorcizamus te, omnis immundus spiritus. | 咒语 |
[39:17] | He’ll be back, you know. Back in black. | 他会回来的 黑暗式的回归 |
[39:21] | Go to hell. | 下地狱吧 |
[39:22] | Omnis congregatio et secta diabolica, ergo, | [咒语] |
[39:25] | Draco maledicte, ecclesiam tuam, | [咒语] |
[39:27] | Secura tibi facias libertate servire, te rogamus, audi nos! | [咒语] |
[39:44] | Mom? | 妈妈 |
[39:47] | I got you. | 没事了 |
[39:51] | I got you, baby. | 没事了孩子 |
[40:00] | Oh, god. | 天啊 |
[40:04] | So, Jeffrey was just pretending to be the victim. | 杰弗里只是假装成受害者 |
[40:09] | Way back in that farmhouse during the exorcism, | 在农场房子里面的那场驱魔 |
[40:11] | he-he was just…acting. | 他只是在演戏 |
[40:16] | He was a psychopath, Sam. | 他是个精神病 萨姆 |
[40:18] | That’s what they do all the time, is act. | 他们最常干的是就是演戏 |
[40:23] | Act like they’re normal, | 装的自己是个正常人 |
[40:24] | Act like they’re not balls-to-the-wall crazy. | 装的他们不是那么疯狂 |
[40:28] | You going to sleep? | 你要睡觉了吗 |
[40:30] | Damn straight. Screw consciousness, that’s what I say. | 废话 去他妈的良心 这就是我说的 |
[40:37] | No, no, Sam. No nap for you, Sammy. | 不 萨姆 你可不能睡 |
[40:43] | Oh, come on, don’t do that. | 得了吧 别这样 |
[40:47] | Let’s talk, Sam. | 我们谈谈吧 |
[40:49] | I always enjoyed our special little chats. | 我一直非常喜欢我们的小对话 |
[40:52] | Don’t you want to talk? | 你不想谈谈吗 |
[40:55] | Yeah, look at that. | 看那 |
[40:57] | Something’s definitely different now, isn’t it? | 事情肯定有所不同了 不是吗 |
[41:01] | You let me in. | 你让我进去了 |
[41:04] | You wanted me, partner. | 你想要我 伙计 |
[41:06] | So you think you can use your little tricks | 现在你以为还能用你小小的伎俩 |
[41:08] | to banish me again like that? No. | 再一次放逐我吗 不行了 |
[41:11] | I do believe I’ve got you, bunk buddy. | 我确信我搞定你了 小伙计 |
[41:13] | Got my finger wiggling around in your brainpan. | 看看我怎么用我的小魔术搅和你的思想吧 |
[41:26] | Come on, Sammy! Come on! | 来吧 小萨姆 来吧 |
[41:29] | Say it with me now. | 跟我一起说 |
[41:31] | Good morning, Vietnam! | 早安 越南 |