时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | These are curse boxes. | 这些盒子被施了咒 |
[00:05] | They’re supposed to keep the evil mojo in, right? | 它们封印着邪恶的魔法 对吗 |
[00:07] | – Kind of like the Pandora deal? – Yeah. | -就像潘多拉宝盒 -对 |
[00:08] | They’re built to contain the power of the cursed object. | 这些是用来装受诅咒的物件的 |
[00:11] | Sam, Frank’s been working on the numbers | 萨姆 弗兰克正在破解 |
[00:12] | that Bobby spent his last breath on. | 鲍比用最后一口气写下的数字 |
[00:14] | It’s coordinates. | 是坐标 |
[00:17] | To what? | 指向哪里 |
[00:17] | A field in Wisconsin, | 威斯康星州的一片野地 |
[00:19] | recently purchased by Willman, inc., | 刚刚被威廉公司收购 |
[00:22] | a subsidiary of… | 而这家公司正是… |
[00:23] | If you want to win, then you got to be the shark. | 如果你要赢 你就得是佼佼者[鲨鱼] |
[00:26] | And a shark’s got to eat. | 而大鱼吃小鱼 |
[00:27] | …Richard Roman enterprises. | 理查德·罗曼企业旗下的子公司 |
[00:29] | They’re getting ready to build something. | 他们正准备建个什么东西 |
[00:30] | – Build what? – Exactly. What? | -要建什么 -问得好 建什么 |
[00:33] | I’m a grade-A freak, but I’m managing it. | 我就是个绝世怪物 但我能控制得了 |
[00:36] | Something’s definitely different now, isn’t it? | 现在绝对有什么不同了 不是吗 |
[00:37] | – You let me in. – Shut up. | -你让我进去了 -闭嘴 |
[00:40] | He said “Shut up” to me. | 他对我说”闭嘴”了 |
[00:41] | So you think you can use your little tricks | 现在你以为还能用你小小的伎俩 |
[00:43] | to banish me again, like that? No. | 再这么赶走我吗 不行了 |
[00:45] | I do believe I’ve got you, bunk buddy. | 我确信我搞定你了 铺友 |
[00:55] | No Irina again. | 伊琳娜又没来 |
[00:55] | Guess she’s too famous for us. | 她名气太大 我们不配和她一起练习 |
[00:58] | No, she just… | 不是 她只是… |
[01:00] | “vants” to be alone. | “香”独自练习 |
[01:10] | Irina. A little late for practice, no? | 伊琳娜 现在练功有点晚吧 |
[01:13] | Never too late. | 永远不会太晚 |
[01:14] | Practice makes perfect… | 熟能生巧嘛 |
[01:16] | if you have the talent. | 前提是你得有那天赋 |
[03:10] | So, Dick’s funding an archaeological dig? | 迪克在资助一个考古挖掘项目吗 |
[03:15] | Well, unless Dick’s actually digging himself, | 除非迪克是想把自己挖出来 |
[03:17] | I’m not sure I know what to do with that, Frank. | 我真不知这消息对我有啥用 弗兰克 |
[03:19] | Or the factory in Saudi Arabia, | 还有他在沙特阿拉伯的工厂 |
[03:21] | or the fishery in Jakarta. | 和雅加达的渔场 |
[03:23] | None of this is helping, Frank. | 这些都没啥用啊 弗兰克 |
[03:25] | Explain how Western to Southeast Asia is too wide a net. | 从西方世界到东南亚是多大的范围啊 |
[03:28] | You know, I could be in Tromso right now. | 我本可去特罗姆瑟避难 |
[03:31] | Zero Leviathan activity in Tromso. | 特罗姆瑟就没有利维坦活动 |
[03:33] | Where the hell is Tromso? | 特罗姆瑟在哪 |
[03:35] | Norway, you moron. | 在挪威 你这蠢蛋 |
[03:38] | By the way, | 顺便说一下 |
[03:39] | they opened another Biggerson in Butte. | 他们在比尤特又开了一家比格森连锁店 |
[03:42] | Yeah, well, we’re not in Montana. | 知道了 但我们不在蒙塔纳州 |
[03:43] | Oh, you know where butte is. That’s encouraging. | 真不容易 你知道比尤特在哪 真欣慰 |
[03:45] | So, where are you? | 那么你们在哪呢 |
[03:46] | – We’re in Oregon. – No. | -我们在俄勒冈呢 -不是吧 |
[03:49] | I got nothing in Oregon. | 我在俄勒冈什么都没查到 |
[03:51] | Wisconsin, Frank. | 威斯康星啊 弗兰克 |
[03:53] | What about it? | 那怎么了 |
[03:54] | The coordinates — Bobby’s coordinates. | 那些坐标啊 鲍比给咱们的坐标 |
[03:57] | Bobby… | 鲍比 |
[03:58] | Oh! Right. | 想起来了 |
[03:59] | Yeah, no. I got nothing. I got no activity. | 对 没啥东西 没动静 |
[04:02] | Well, work on it. | 那就再查查 |
[04:03] | Hey. When did you become the boss of me? | 你啥时候成我老大了 |
[04:05] | You don’t like what I’m doing, | 你要是看不上我干的活 |
[04:06] | you can stick it right up your Montana. | 你就给我去死吧 |
[04:08] | All right, all right, all right. Take it easy, Frank. | 好了 好了 有话好好说 弗兰克 |
[04:09] | Oh, and another thing — | 对 还有件事 |
[04:11] | Frank? Hello? | 弗兰克 喂 |
[04:13] | Fr– | 弗兰… |
[04:16] | He’s a crazy son of a bitch. | 这个疯老头 |
[04:17] | Frank? | 是说弗兰克吗 |
[04:18] | You know, having a cranky total paranoid as your go-to guy. | 向一个暴躁的疑心病求助 |
[04:21] | That’s — it’s… | 真是… |
[04:23] | I don’t know what it is. | 我都不知道该咋说了 |
[04:25] | What, are you going for, like, the Guinness record | 你这是干吗 要打破喝咖啡的 |
[04:27] | of caffeine consumption? | 吉尼斯纪录吗 |
[04:28] | That’s like your fifth this morning. | 这是你今早第五杯了吧 |
[04:30] | Yeah, well, every time I close my eyes, | 每当我一闭眼 |
[04:31] | Lucifer is yelling into my head. | 路西法就冲我大喊大叫 |
[04:34] | It’s like I let him in once, | 就好像我放他进来一次 |
[04:35] | now I can’t get rid of him. | 就再也无法摆脱 |
[04:37] | You know he’s not actually… | 你知道他并不是真的… |
[04:38] | Yeah. Yeah, no. I know. | 对 对 我知道 |
[04:40] | Uh, try telling that to the volume control inside my brain. | 这话跟我脑袋里的音量控制开关说吧 |
[04:43] | Well, did you try the hand thing? | 你没再试试掐伤口那招 |
[04:45] | Yeah. | 试了 |
[04:46] | Anyway, long as I’m awake, check it out. | 反正我现在清醒 看看这个 |
[04:49] | They’re saying drugs, but read between the lines. | 报道说是嗑药了 但你看看言外之意 |
[04:52] | Sounds like she danced her own feet off. | 她好像把自己的脚跳掉了 |
[04:54] | Might be our kind of thing. | 有可能是咱们的事 |
[04:55] | Dancers. | 舞蹈演员 |
[04:56] | They are toe shoes full of crazy. | 穿着芭蕾舞鞋的疯子 |
[04:59] | You — and you would know this how? | 你…你怎么会有了解呢 |
[05:00] | I saw “Black Swan”, | 我看过《黑天鹅》 |
[05:02] | twice. | 看了两回呢 |
[05:05] | Hot tutu-on-tutu action? | 激情四射的女同表演 |
[05:07] | Come on, Sam. What’s wrong with you? | 行了吧 萨姆 你什么毛病啊 |
[05:09] | The depths of your… | 你可真有深度啊… |
[05:12] | Anyway, it’s in Portland, a couple hours away. | 这就在波特兰 几小时车程 |
[05:15] | What do you think? | 你说呢 |
[05:16] | Yeah, dancers. Why not? | 好 舞者嘛 何乐不为 |
[05:18] | Maybe you’ll get some sleep on the way. | 说不定你在路上还能睡一觉呢 |
[05:21] | Yeah, maybe. | 也许吧 |
[05:27] | So, the usual — no EMF, | 跟平常一样 没电磁干扰 |
[05:29] | no sulfur, no hex junk. | 没硫磺 没有巫蛊的东西 |
[05:31] | If there’s no more dancers to interview on this trip, | 如果这趟见不到几个舞者 |
[05:33] | it could be a bust, | 那就白跑了 |
[05:35] | although I hear they have good coffee in Portland. | 但我听说波特兰的咖啡不错 |
[05:37] | Dude, that’s Seattle. | 伙计 那是西雅图 |
[05:38] | Oh, let’s just get the drill over with. | 咱们还是先干正事吧 |
[05:52] | Yeah? | 什么事 |
[05:52] | Uh, we’d like to see the crime-scene photos | 我们想看看伊琳娜·考甘赞 |
[05:54] | from the Irina Koganzon case, please. | 死亡现场的照片 |
[05:57] | And you would be… | 你们是… |
[06:04] | Give me a minute. | 等一会 |
[06:06] | Take your time. | 不急 |
[06:17] | No, you can’t touch those, honey. | 亲爱的 你可不能碰这些 |
[06:19] | Those are for daddy’s work. | 这是爸爸工作用的东西 |
[06:37] | Daddy… | 爸爸 |
[06:39] | I have to go pee. | 我想上厕所 |
[06:41] | Sweetie, you know where the little girls’ room is. | 亲爱的 你知道厕所在哪 |
[06:59] | Yeah, I’d call that weird. | 对 是挺奇怪的 |
[07:47] | Hey, there. How you doing? | 你好 |
[07:50] | Okay. What can I do for you fellas? | 好吧 你们想干吗 |
[07:52] | Well, we need to see the shoes | 我们要看芭蕾舞蹈演员 |
[07:53] | that were involved in the ballet dancer’s death. | 死时候穿的那双鞋 |
[07:55] | Didn’t figure that would be an FBI deal. | 没想到联调局会管这案子 |
[07:58] | But sure. Yeah, right here. | 没问题 鞋就在这儿 |
[08:02] | Damn it, Tracy. | 见鬼 翠西 |
[08:03] | Who’s Tracy? | 谁是翠西 |
[08:05] | My daughter. | 我女儿 |
[08:07] | She loves ballet. | 她超爱芭蕾 |
[08:15] | Hey, take those shoes off. | 快把那鞋脱掉 |
[08:25] | Dean, get the shoes! | 迪恩 快拿鞋 |
[08:26] | I’m trying! | 我正在弄啊 |
[08:31] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[08:33] | Come on, Dean! | 快点 迪恩 |
[08:34] | I’m trying! | 我在脱啊 |
[08:39] | Sorry! | 抱歉 |
[08:43] | I got it! | 拿下来了 |
[08:44] | Okay. | 好了 |
[08:47] | I’m going with cursed object. | 这肯定是受诅咒的物件 |
[08:49] | You think?! | 还用说吗 |
[08:51] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[08:54] | Next stop — Out with the old. | 下一站 旧的不去 新的不来 |
[08:57] | I suppose it’s too much to hope that these shoes | 我想我们不能奢望这双鞋 |
[08:59] | are the only thing in that store that we have to worry about. | 是店里唯一的危险物品吧 |
[09:01] | Oh, what a dreamer you are. | 你真是天真的可爱 |
[09:19] | Didn’t we put those in the trunk? | 咱们不是把鞋放在后备箱了么 |
[09:24] | H-how did they — | 那是怎么… |
[09:25] | Cursed object, Sam. | 受诅咒的物件啊 萨姆 |
[09:30] | Do they…look like they’re… your size? | 这好像是你的鞋号啊 |
[09:33] | Shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[09:35] | Wait, a-are you — | 等等 你… |
[09:37] | Getting the strong urge to Prince Siegfried myself into oblivion? | 有一种要忘我舞蹈的冲动吗 |
[09:42] | Yes. | 是的 |
[09:44] | You really did see “Black Swan.” | 你还真看过《黑天鹅》啊 |
[09:49] | Well, it was nice seeing you, Mr. Marshall. | 很高兴能跟你见面 马修先生 |
[09:51] | Please call me if you have any questions about the offer. | 如果对我们的提议有疑问尽管打给我 |
[09:54] | I’ll let you know. | 我想好会联系你的 |
[10:00] | I don’t think he’s gonna sell. | 我想他不会卖的 |
[10:02] | Thinking is not your strong suit, George. | 思考不是你的强项 乔治 |
[10:09] | George? | 乔治 |
[10:12] | The door. | 开门 |
[10:42] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[10:45] | Hey, did you sell these? | 这是你卖的么 |
[10:46] | Uh, yeah. | 对 |
[10:47] | Where did you get them? | 你从哪弄来的 |
[10:48] | Uh, m-my m-mother had them in that box. | 我妈把它们放在那盒子里 |
[10:56] | I don’t understand. What’s happening? | 我不明白 怎么了 |
[11:03] | This, in here? | 这个吗 这里面的吗 |
[11:08] | Geez! | 天啊 |
[11:11] | You okay there, Baryshnikov? | 你还好吧 巴瑞辛尼科夫 |
[11:14] | Yeah. | 没事 |
[11:15] | Yeah, I’m “pas de done.” | 还好 我”还好”[法语] |
[11:17] | Okay, if it’s not too much trouble, | 如果不太麻烦 |
[11:19] | do you mind telling me, uh, what’s — what’s going on? | 你们能告诉我这是怎么回事吗 |
[11:24] | What’s your name? | 你叫什么 |
[11:25] | Uh, Scott — uh, Scott Freeman. | 斯考特 斯考特·弗里曼 |
[11:28] | You said these were your mother’s? | 你说这些是你妈的吗 |
[11:30] | Where’d she get them? | 她从哪里弄到的 |
[11:31] | I don’t know. I found them in the back. | 不知道 我在后面找到的 |
[11:33] | I got it. | 我去看看 |
[11:35] | Now, where is your mother? | 你母亲现在在哪里 |
[11:36] | Well, she’s, uh…she passed away last week. | 她 她上周去世了 |
[11:42] | I’m sorry to hear that. | 节哀顺变 |
[11:44] | Scott, listen. | 听着 斯考特 |
[11:46] | These shoes… | 这双鞋子 |
[11:47] | Just some personal stuff she collected. | 不过是她收集的一些私人物品 |
[11:49] | I’m trying to get rid of it all. | 我正在想办法都给卖掉 |
[11:51] | All? Is there more like this? | 都 还有其他类似物品吗 |
[11:53] | Sam. | 萨姆 |
[11:55] | Scott, what was in those boxes? | 斯考特 那些盒子里原来有什么 |
[13:06] | Okay, what the hell kind of FBI guys are you? | 好吧 你们是哪门子联调局探员 |
[13:09] | The kind that are trying to fix the mess you started. | 为你收拾烂摊子的那种 |
[13:11] | Now where’d your mom get these? | 你妈妈在哪里弄到这些的 |
[13:14] | I don’t know. I found them in her safe. | 不知道 我在她的保险柜里找到的 |
[13:18] | Did it ever occur to you that these things | 你就从没想过这些东西 |
[13:19] | might be locked in that safe for a reason? | 被锁在保险柜里可能是有原因的 |
[13:21] | No, I just thought it was some of the junk | 没有 我以为那不过是 |
[13:23] | that she had collected over the years. | 她多年来收集的破烂 |
[13:25] | Like, I knew she was into some weird stuff, | 我知道她喜欢古怪的东西 |
[13:26] | but I never thought that she would be, like — | 但我从来不知道她会 |
[13:27] | Yeah, well, think again, okay? | 你该好好考虑的 |
[13:29] | ‘Cause this “junk” is killing people. | 因为这些”破烂”在杀人 |
[13:31] | – What? Like, how can that be? – Look, Scott. | -什么 怎么可能 -听着 斯考特 |
[13:34] | We’re gonna need to know exactly what you sold out of that safe, | 我们得知道你到底卖出了保险箱里的什么东西 |
[13:36] | and names and addresses of who you sold it to. | 以及买家的姓名和地址 |
[13:50] | All right, what do we got? | 好吧 这个人是什么情况 |
[13:52] | She bought a tea kettle. | 她买了一只茶壶 |
[13:54] | – Tea kettle? – Yeah. | -茶壶 -没错 |
[13:55] | Hey, with enough curse mojo, you can turn a freaking pencil | 如果巫术够厉害 一只铅笔也能 |
[13:58] | into a weapon of mass destruction. | 变成大规模杀伤性武器 |
[14:00] | Good times. | 流年不利啊 |
[14:24] | Better call this in. | 最好打电话报案 |
[14:27] | Hello, yeah. | 你好 |
[14:28] | I’d like to report an accident at 23 Gorham Road. | 格汉姆大街23号发生了一起事故 |
[14:32] | My name? | 我的名字 |
[14:35] | Bruce Hornsby. | 是布鲁斯·宏斯比[知名音乐人] |
[14:40] | All right. Who’s next on the list? | 好了 下一个是谁 |
[14:44] | We got a, uh, gramophone sold to Brenda Gluck, | 购买留声机的布兰达·格拉克 |
[14:47] | 413 River Street, | 住在小河街413号 |
[14:48] | and a vintage Gentleman’s Magazine | 以及购买旧《绅士杂志》的 |
[14:51] | sold to Peter Yankit, 27 Johnson Lane. | 彼得·杨吉特 住在约翰逊巷27号 |
[14:53] | – Really? – Yeah. | -不是吧 -没错 |
[14:54] | All right, we’d better split up. | 好吧 我们分头行动吧 |
[14:55] | Why don’t you take the gramophone? | 你去解决留声机 |
[14:56] | I’ll handle the old rag. | 我着手对付旧色情杂志 |
[14:58] | I wouldn’t really “handle” it if I were you. | 如果我是你 可不会真的”着手” |
[15:01] | Remember those shoes? | 记得那双鞋吗 |
[15:02] | Yeah, how could I forget? | 当然 怎么可能忘记 |
[15:05] | You know, I wonder how old porn kills you. | 不知旧色情杂志是怎么杀人的 |
[15:09] | Pretty sure you don’t want to know. | 你肯定不会想知道的 |
[15:11] | – Yeah, you’re probably right. All right. Let’s do this. – Yeah. | -你大概是对的 好了 出发 -好 |
[15:29] | I’m gonna run these upstairs. Be right back. | 我把这些搬上楼 马上回来 |
[15:43] | Timmy. | 蒂姆 |
[15:54] | Timmy, come here. | 蒂姆 过来 |
[15:59] | I have a secret for you. | 我要告诉你个秘密 |
[16:02] | Psst. Timmy. | 喂 蒂姆 |
[16:04] | Come here. | 过来 |
[16:10] | Timmy. | 蒂姆 |
[16:14] | Timmy. | 蒂姆 |
[16:20] | Timmy. | 蒂姆 |
[17:19] | Where’s the gramophone? | 留声机在哪里 |
[17:32] | Hey. That’s mine. | 别动 那是我的 |
[17:35] | Kid, this would be a really good time for a lesson in gratitude. | 小子 你正好借此机会知道什么叫感恩 |
[17:38] | Lucky for you, I’m too tired. | 算你走运 我累了不想揍人 |
[17:52] | Got the porn. Just in time, too. | 我找到色情杂志了 很及时 |
[17:54] | What was he doing? | 他做什么了 |
[17:56] | Uh, like you said, you don’t want to know. | 就像你说的 你不会想知道的 |
[17:58] | Where are you at? | 你进展如何 |
[17:59] | I just got the gramophone. | 我刚找到留声机 |
[18:01] | I’m across town. I’ll head your way. | 在小镇另一头 我去找你 |
[18:14] | So my mom wasn’t just some whack job. | 这么说我妈妈不是疯子 |
[18:17] | All this stuff is real? | 这些东西全是真格的 |
[18:20] | Yep. | 没错 |
[18:21] | Well, now I-I really feel like crap. | 我真是太歉疚了 |
[18:25] | How come? | 为什么 |
[18:26] | Well I kept pushing her to sell the store. | 我一直敦促她卖掉小店 |
[18:29] | She kept saying no, and I kept pushing her, | 她总是不同意 而我继续催她 |
[18:32] | you know, telling her how much money she’d make. | 跟她说能赚多少钱什么的 |
[18:35] | You think you changed her mind? | 你认为你让她改变想法了 |
[18:37] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[18:38] | You know, this real-estate lady kept coming around, | 有位房地产公司的女士总来找她 |
[18:40] | and then one day, just like that, mom says okay. | 后来有一天 妈妈突然就同意了 |
[18:44] | Then she had that accident, | 然后她就出了事故 |
[18:46] | never even got to enjoy the money. | 甚至来不及享福 |
[18:50] | How soon after? | 事隔多久 |
[18:52] | The next day. | 就第二天 |
[18:56] | How did she die? | 她怎么死的 |
[18:57] | Car crash. | 车祸 |
[18:59] | You know, I keep thinking, if I hadn’t pushed her, then… | 我一直在想 如果我没有催她 那么 |
[19:03] | Hey, a little tip. | 我跟你说啊 |
[19:05] | Feeling guilty ain’t gonna bring ’em back. | 内疚也无法让死者复生 |
[19:08] | Best you can do is live your life | 你只能好好生活 |
[19:11] | the way that you think would make her proud. | 让她为你骄傲 |
[19:14] | Or at least not embarrass the crap out of her. | 至少别丢尽她的脸 |
[19:23] | You know the drill, right? | 你知道该怎么做吧 |
[19:25] | Don’t touch anything in those boxes. | 别碰箱子里的任何东西 |
[19:26] | In fact, don’t even go near the safe. | 事实上 你都不要靠近那个保险箱 |
[19:28] | Once we get it all boxed up, | 我们把那些东西都装好箱 |
[19:29] | we’ll get a U-Haul and get everything out of here. | 就叫辆货车来把它们都运走 |
[19:30] | Believe me, I– I got it. | 相信我 我懂的 |
[20:19] | You know, Mr. Marshall, the block won’t be the same. | 马修先生 这个街区会大变样的 |
[20:23] | Most of your neighbors have already sold. | 你大部分邻居都已经卖了 |
[20:26] | Now, I’ve prepared an analysis report for you. | 我为你准备了一份分析报告 |
[20:30] | George? | 乔治 |
[20:34] | Not this one, George. Mr. Marshall’s. | 不是这份 乔治 马修先生的 |
[20:41] | Hard to find good help these days. | 如今要找个好帮手真心不容易啊 |
[20:45] | Anyway, as you can see, | 好了 正如你所见 |
[20:48] | our offer is more than generous. | 我们的报价已经相当慷慨了 |
[20:53] | Seems that way. | 确实如此 |
[20:54] | And with that generous offer, | 有了这一大笔钱 |
[20:55] | you can pretty much go wherever and do whatever you please. | 你几乎可以随心所欲了 |
[21:00] | You can get on with your life. | 你可以继续好好生活了 |
[21:06] | You know, Miss Bicklebee, I came here tonight | 碧科比小姐 我今晚来这 |
[21:08] | with every intention of selling. | 本来是要卖掉那间铺子的 |
[21:10] | But what you just said, about getting on with my life– | 但你刚才说什么继续好好生活 |
[21:13] | That store is my life. | 那间铺子就是我的生活 |
[21:16] | I can’t sell. | 我不能卖 |
[21:22] | Look, we all feel attached to our past, | 我们都对过去恋恋不舍 |
[21:26] | but it’s the future that’s the real adventure, and– | 但未来才是真正的冒险 |
[21:28] | Sorry, not sellin’. | 抱歉 我不卖 |
[21:31] | And I ain’t buyin’ that crap either, lady. | 我也不买你那套 女士 |
[21:38] | Well, if that’s your decision, what can I say? | 你要是拿定了主意 我也没办法 |
[21:44] | I wish you the best of luck with the rest of your life… | 祝你余生好运 |
[21:48] | what little there is left of it. | 可惜你时日无多了 |
[22:11] | See? | 看到没 |
[22:12] | As promised… | 如预期的那样 |
[22:15] | on the dotted line. | 买到手了 |
[22:20] | What? | 怎么了 |
[22:24] | Maybe you were a little quick on the trigger? | 你是不是太急着杀人了 |
[22:28] | First the woman at the antique shop, and now this. | 先是古董店的女人 现在又是这个 |
[22:30] | I mean, you know that Mr. Roman | 你知道罗曼先生 |
[22:31] | doesn’t like us calling attention to ourselves… | 不喜欢我们太招眼 |
[22:41] | So, what should I do with the body? | 我该怎么处理尸体 |
[22:43] | There. That’s the attitude. | 没错 这态度就对了 |
[22:47] | Okay. | 好了 |
[22:47] | Take Mr. Marshall and his stinky cigar home | 把马修先生和他难闻的雪茄送回家 |
[22:51] | and put them in bed. | 把他放在床上 |
[22:54] | Oh. And, George? | 还有 乔治 |
[22:56] | Make sure the cigar is lit. | 确保雪茄点燃了 |
[22:58] | You know, burning hot. | 烧得火热 |
[23:10] | There goes Mr. Marshall. Should’ve quit smoking. | 马修先生死了 他应该戒烟的 |
[23:13] | Can be hazardous to your health. | 吸烟有害健康 |
[23:27] | Do you know how many assistants I’ve had | 你知道自我占据这副身体以来 |
[23:30] | since taking this body, George? | 换过多少助理吗 乔治 |
[23:33] | Maybe three? | 大概三个 |
[23:35] | Five. | 五个 |
[23:37] | I leave it to your imagination what happened to the first four. | 你自行想象前四个的下场吧 |
[23:43] | Was something wrong with the brew? | 咖啡煮得不好吗 |
[23:45] | You tell me. What did I ask for? | 你说呢 我要什么 |
[23:48] | A hot cup of coffee. | 一杯热咖啡 |
[23:51] | That’s right. Got the coffee part. | 没错 咖啡的部分说对了 |
[23:54] | But did I say “hot”, | 但我说”热的” |
[23:56] | or, I don’t know, “tepid”? | 还是”温的”呢 |
[23:59] | Four, George. Just saying. | 有四个前车之鉴 乔治 随口说说罢了 |
[24:04] | So go to that nice barista on main | 去主街的咖啡师那里 |
[24:06] | and get me a grande non-fat no-whip white mocha, | 给我买一杯大杯的脱脂无奶油白摩卡 |
[24:09] | one pump sugar-free, double-shot espresso, ‘kay? | 一泵无糖糖浆 双份特浓 好吗 |
[24:13] | Sure. | 没问题 |
[24:14] | Um, t-that’s all the way across town. | 那家店在镇子的另一头 |
[24:16] | -I won’t be back till 9:00. -Okay. See you at 8:45. | -我要九点才能回来 -好 8点45见 |
[24:50] | Hey, what’s up? | 什么事 |
[24:51] | I’m on my way. | 我就到了 |
[24:52] | Yeah, not sure we’re taking the safe out of town just yet. | 我们现在还不能把保险箱带走 |
[24:54] | – Here you go. – Thanks. | -给你 -谢谢 |
[24:56] | Um, so, it turns out that mama hoarder didn’t just die | 原来并不是囤积症妈妈百年之后 |
[24:59] | and leave the store to Scott. | 斯考特继承了小店 |
[25:02] | She didn’t? | 不是吗 |
[25:02] | No, listen to this. | 不是的 听我说 |
[25:03] | The lady spends 40 years trying to keep that place, right? | 她四十年来一直想留住小店 |
[25:06] | Then one day she wakes up and sells. | 然后有一天她醒来就答应卖了 |
[25:08] | Next day, drives her car off a cliff. | 第二天就开车坠崖了 |
[25:10] | So, uh… what, you think | 怎么 你觉得 |
[25:13] | somebody cut her brakes or something? | 有人割断了她的刹车吗 |
[25:14] | No, I think the world is full of hilarious coincidences. | 不 我觉得世界真是充满了搞笑的巧合 |
[25:17] | Oh, and there’s this new company — | 另外还有个新公司 |
[25:19] | never even tasted real estate, | 听都没听过 做房地产的 |
[25:21] | just gobbled up a huge chunk of main street. | 把主街上的店面都要买光了 |
[25:23] | Now, I could be off the deep end here, | 现在下结论可能有点草率 |
[25:25] | but doesn’t that seem weird to you? | 但你不觉得奇怪吗 |
[25:30] | Sam? | 萨姆 |
[25:31] | Sam? | 萨姆 |
[25:33] | Yeah. Yeah, yeah. sounds good. Keep me posted. | 对对对 听起来不错 保持联系 |
[25:36] | Sounds good? | 听起来不错 |
[25:37] | Are you all right? | 你没事吧 |
[25:38] | You know, they said, um, sleep deprivation | 有人说过 不许人睡觉 |
[25:40] | – is an “enhanced interrogation technique”? – Yeah. | -是一种”强大的审讯手段” -怎么了 |
[25:44] | Trust me, it’s torture. | 相信我 这根本就是酷刑 |
[25:56] | Son of a bitch. | 该死 |
[26:09] | This better be good. | 找我最好有好事 |
[26:10] | Frank, hey, I don’t mean to double-dip in your crazy sauce. | 弗兰克 我倒是不想让你更加凌乱 |
[26:13] | – No offense. – None taken, fudge pop. | -没别的意思 -没事 你个软蛋 |
[26:15] | But I think I found something. | 我可能有发现 |
[26:20] | My silence is your cue, Dean. | 我不说话就是等着你说 迪恩 |
[26:23] | All right, so, there’s this new company | 波特兰这边有家新公司 |
[26:24] | that’s buying up a whole bunch of Mom and Pop’s in Portland. | 正大举买下这边的小买卖 |
[26:26] | But I hit a firewall when I tried to access its site. | 但我在登陆公司网站时被防火墙挡住了 |
[26:29] | Think you can crack it? | 你应该能破解吧 |
[26:30] | Can a dog play poker? | 你觉得狗会玩扑克吗 |
[26:32] | I don’t… | 我不… |
[26:33] | The answer is yes. What’s the company name? | 当然可以 给我公司名称 |
[26:36] | Uh, GEOTHRIVE, Inc. | 兴隆地产股份有限公司 |
[27:30] | Wait! | 慢着 |
[27:32] | I said one pump sugar-free, not two. | 我说过只要一泵无糖糖浆 不是两泵 |
[27:34] | Extra pump’s on the house. | 另一泵是免费送的 |
[27:37] | That’s very nice, but my boss is gonna be able to tell, okay? | 多谢好意 但是我老板尝得出来 |
[27:39] | So please just make me a new one. | 请你重新给我做一杯 |
[27:42] | There’s people in line, and I’m here all alone, so… | 那么多人在排队 只有我一人在忙 |
[27:46] | Enjoy the free pump. | 好好享用这泵免费糖浆吧 |
[27:48] | How about make me a new one? | 你还是给我重做一杯吧 |
[27:50] | How about you eat me? | 你吃了我得了 |
[27:54] | Don’t tempt me. | 别逼我啊 |
[28:01] | You’are Lucky I’m late. | 你走运了 我现在迟到了 |
[28:03] | So lucky. | 超级走运 |
[28:04] | Next. | 下一个 |
[28:05] | Can I get a, uh, a-a triple red-eye, please? | 我要份三倍超浓咖啡 |
[28:08] | It’s your funeral. | 你不要命了 |
[28:21] | What are you talking about, George? | 你说些什么呢 乔治 |
[28:23] | Where’s my coffee? | 我要的咖啡呢 |
[28:25] | I am seriously, not kidding. | 我是说真的 没开玩笑 |
[28:26] | And you’re sure it’s him? | 你确定那是他吗 |
[28:28] | Of course I’m sure. | 确定 |
[28:29] | Sam Winchester is going into that antique shop we just bought. | 萨姆·温彻斯特正迈进我们刚买下的古董店 |
[28:35] | Y-you think they’re here for us? | 你觉得他们是来找我们的吗 |
[28:37] | No. Trust me. | 不会 相信我 |
[28:38] | If the Winchesters were here for us, we’d know. | 如果温家兄弟是来找我们的 我们会知道的 |
[28:42] | I am going to enjoy this. | 我肯定会很享受这个的 |
[28:44] | Enjoy? Enjoy what, George? | 享受 享受什么 乔治 |
[28:47] | Well…eating him is pretty much what I was thinking. | 我想我要吃掉他吧 |
[28:50] | What?! | 什么 |
[28:51] | – No! – No? | -不行 -不行 |
[28:53] | Come back to the office. | 赶快回办公室 |
[28:54] | Now. | 马上 |
[28:56] | We have a chain of command here, George. | 我们是有管理系统的 乔治 |
[28:59] | You see a Winchester, you don’t eat him. | 你看到哪个温家兄弟了 你不能吃 |
[29:03] | You tell me, and I eat him. | 你得告诉我 我来吃 |
[29:06] | What do you think, I’m gonna tell Dick, | 你怎么想的 我还能告诉迪克 |
[29:07] | “I think he ate him, but I didn’t see it”? | “他可能吃了他 但我没看到过程” |
[29:10] | What, I’m supposed to vouch for you, George? | 还要我给你作担保吗 乔治 |
[29:14] | Like you’re not one dumb move away from a bibbing already? | 你再干件蠢事就该自噬谢罪了 |
[29:17] | Come on. | 拜托 |
[29:18] | But I — | 但是我 |
[29:19] | Oh, no! | 别说了 |
[29:23] | – But– – No! | -但是 -闭嘴 |
[29:26] | No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no. | 不许顶嘴 |
[29:40] | Two pumps. | 这是两泵 |
[29:42] | Really, George? | 不是吧 乔治 |
[29:49] | Frank, tell me you got something. | 弗兰克 是不是有发现 |
[29:52] | No, I’m calling with the Lakers-Celtics score. | 我打电话是告诉你湖人对凯尔特的比分 |
[29:56] | What? | 什么 |
[29:56] | ‘Course I got something. | 当然是有发现 |
[29:59] | I figured out why you hit that firewall. | 我知道你为什么被防火墙拦下了 |
[30:05] | My silence is your cue, Frank. | 弗兰克 我不说话就是等着你说 |
[30:07] | Oh, touche? | 真会说话 |
[30:09] | So, you were trying to access the GEOTHRIVE internal site, | 你想要进入兴隆地产的内部网络 |
[30:11] | and the reason why you couldn’t | 之所以进不去 |
[30:12] | ’cause if you dig down deep, | 因为只要挖得够深 |
[30:15] | it’s all Dick. | 总是迪克在搞鬼 |
[30:17] | Yeah, well, that’d be helpful | 这倒是挺有用 |
[30:18] | if you didn’t say that about everything. | 问题是你什么事都往他身上扯 |
[30:20] | Yeah, except I’m operating on hard fact now, wise-ass. | 是 但我这里有真凭实据 机灵鬼 |
[30:23] | So you’re tellin’ me that GEOTHRIVE is part of Roman, Inc.? | 你是说兴隆地产是罗曼公司一部分 |
[30:26] | It’s a conglomerate within a subsidiary within a conglomerate. | 是这个联合企业中一个子公司的联合企业 |
[30:29] | It’s all tied together, Dean. | 都联系在一起了 迪恩 |
[30:31] | Okay so what, Leviathans are Walmart-ting mom-‘n’-pops? | 这算怎么回事 利维坦现在收购起小买卖了 |
[30:34] | And bingo was his name-o. Ahh! | 回答正确加十分 |
[30:37] | So, we’ve got a big ol’ field in Wisconsin | 那么威斯康星州有片荒地 |
[30:40] | and a bunch of friggin’ shops in Portland? | 波特兰又整了一堆小店 |
[30:42] | What the hell are they up to? | 这帮人要干嘛啊 |
[30:44] | Beats me. | 我不知道 |
[30:45] | All I know is it’s corporate and smelly as the day is long. | 我只知道它隶属迪克的公司而且绝对有蹊跷 |
[30:49] | If I were you, I’d get out of dodge, pronto. | 我要是你 我就立马开溜 |
[30:52] | People are dying here, Frank. | 这里在出人命 弗兰克 |
[30:53] | Sure, every second. Check the obesity stats. | 每秒钟都有人死 去查肥胖症统计数据吧 |
[30:56] | That town ain’t nothin’ special. | 那个小镇没啥特别的 |
[30:58] | Well, we’re not done here, okay, | 我们还不能离开 |
[31:00] | and, hey, we might get some answers. | 说不定能查到什么呢 |
[31:01] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[31:03] | Call me if you don’t die. | 有命活下来再打给我 |
[31:07] | – So? – Well, that’ll work. | -怎么样 -这辆就行 |
[31:10] | Um, how’s it going? | 怎么样了 |
[31:13] | I just got off the phone with Frank. | 我刚跟弗兰克通过电话 |
[31:15] | Apparently, we have a bit of a leviathan issue in this town. | 这镇上有利维坦在作怪 |
[31:18] | – Leviathan, here? – Yeah. | -这里有利维坦 -没错 |
[31:20] | We’re lookin’ at a big, old giant nesting doll of Dick, | 有一个迪克那样的老怪物 |
[31:23] | as far as property sales go. | 在地产销售界混呢 |
[31:30] | Hey, you hearing me? | 听着我说话没 |
[31:32] | Yeah. Yeah, yeah, yeah. I’m sorry. | 听着了 抱歉 |
[31:35] | Okay, you know what? Enough with the insomnia crap. | 行了 别再搞什么不睡觉了 |
[31:38] | All right, pacino? You need to crash. | 听着没 你得睡一觉了 |
[31:40] | I’ll keep working. You find a motel and get some sleep. Okay? | 我继续工作 你找个汽车旅馆睡一觉 |
[31:45] | It doesn’t matter what I do, Dean. | 我干嘛都没有 迪恩 |
[31:48] | Lucifer will not shut up. | 路西法就是不闭嘴 |
[31:52] | Even now? | 现在也是吗 |
[31:55] | He’s singing “stairway to heaven” right now. | 他正在唱《天国的阶梯》 |
[31:58] | Good song. | 好歌啊 |
[31:58] | Not 50 times in a row. | 连听五十次就吐了 |
[32:10] | Hey, Scott. | 喂 斯考特 |
[32:10] | Please, Sam. Y-you got to help me. | 求你 萨姆 你得帮帮我 |
[32:13] | What’s happening? | 出什么事了 |
[32:14] | I looked in one of my mom’s old mirrors, | 我看了一眼我妈妈的一个旧镜子 |
[32:15] | and now I want to rip my face off! | 现在我想把自己的脸扯下来 |
[32:17] | I think it was cursed. | 我好像中了诅咒 |
[32:19] | All right, hold tight. We’re on our way. | 好 淡定 我们就来 |
[32:21] | Let me guess. | 我猜猜 |
[32:22] | He touched something he was not supposed to. | 他碰了不该碰的东西 |
[32:23] | ‘course he did. | 必须的 |
[32:32] | Was, uh… | 这样 |
[32:33] | Was that okay? | 这样可以了吗 |
[32:36] | Well, not exactly Oscar-worthy, but… | 虽然够不上奥斯卡影帝的水准 |
[32:41] | …I was convinced. | 不过也令人信服 |
[32:44] | Not that it matters, | 但这不要紧了 |
[32:46] | because you don’t have any more lines. | 你再没话可说了 |
[32:52] | Now what? | 现在做什么 |
[32:54] | Now we wait for meal service. | 现在等着食物上门 |
[33:11] | So… | 这样一来 |
[33:13] | one more body we’re gonna have to spirit away, huh? | 我们又有一具尸体需要处理了 |
[33:17] | Actually, no. | 实际上 不可以 |
[33:18] | As you so helpfully pointed out earlier, | 正如你先前指出的那样 |
[33:20] | Dick doesn’t like making the papers. | 迪克不喜欢有事见报 |
[33:22] | Well, right, so what’s the plan? | 没错 那我们怎么办 |
[33:26] | Well, we can’t have Scott here running his mouth. | 总不能留下斯考特到处宣扬 |
[33:29] | Loose lips, yada, yada, yada. | 大嘴一张 什么都说出去了 |
[33:32] | We will kill him. | 我们得杀了他 |
[33:38] | But that doesn’t mean anyone ever has to notice he’s dead. | 不过别人倒不非得知道他死了 |
[33:44] | Pack your bags, Georgie. | 收拾东西 乔治 |
[33:48] | You are turning into one Scott Freeman | 你要变成斯考特·弗里曼了 |
[33:51] | for the next, oh, 30-some-odd years. | 要做上三十几年的 |
[33:56] | Right, Scotty? | 是不是 斯考特 |
[34:21] | So much for the cursed mirror. | 看来没有受诅咒的镜子了 |
[34:22] | Sam and Dean. | 萨姆和迪恩 |
[34:24] | It is such a pleasure to make your acquaintances. | 很高兴认识二位 |
[34:28] | Now, just so you can put names to the faces | 为了让你们知道 |
[34:31] | that will be eating you, I’m Joyce, | 要吃掉你们的人是谁 我是乔伊斯 |
[34:33] | And this is my assistant, George. | 这是我助理 乔治 |
[34:37] | Oh, you’re the — | 你就是 |
[34:38] | you’re the lady from the real-estate signs. | 你是地产公司广告牌上的女人 |
[34:39] | Yes. You like my photo? | 没错 喜欢我的玉照吗 |
[34:42] | Oh, you might want to lay off the whitening strips. | 你还是少用点亮白牙线吧 |
[34:46] | Oh, Dean. | 迪恩啊 |
[34:48] | I am gonna enjoy picking you out of my teeth. | 我会相当享受把你从牙缝里剔出去的感觉 |
[35:08] | There’s a bucket of that stuff that you love throwing at us | 那边有一桶你们喜欢往我们身上泼的东西 |
[35:10] | Right there. | 就那边 |
[35:15] | Dunk me, before she sees. | 趁她没看见 把我按在里面 |
[35:30] | The sword. | 剑 |
[35:33] | The sword! | 拿剑 |
[35:53] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[36:05] | Okay, I get that these things mean business, you know, | 我知道这些东西不是闹着玩的 |
[36:08] | But I can’t just, like, uproot my life. | 但是我不能抬脚就走啊 |
[36:11] | Sure you can. | 当然可以 |
[36:12] | It’s not as hard as you’d think. | 没你想的那么难 |
[36:19] | Look, Scott. | 听着 斯考特 |
[36:21] | These big mouths don’t like to leave loose ends. | 这些大嘴怪从不留活口 |
[36:23] | So don’t you look back till you get someplace | 所以你就一直跑 别回头 |
[36:24] | where you don’t speak the language. | 直到你走到语言不通的地方 |
[36:26] | All right. I’m going. | 好 我这就走 |
[36:31] | Hey, thank you, I guess. | 我想该谢谢你们 |
[36:33] | Don’t mention it. | 别客气 |
[36:37] | One minute. | 给你一分钟 |
[36:39] | That’s how long you have to explain to us why you helped us. | 解释你为什么帮我们 |
[36:43] | Because I am dying to know what that bitch tastes like. | 因为我特别想知道那婆娘什么滋味 |
[36:49] | Wait, let me get this straight. You want to eat your boss? | 容我理理清 你想吃了你上司 |
[36:53] | You got a better way to make her stay dead? | 你还有更好的办法阻止她满血复活吗 |
[36:57] | So, what? So now you’re on our side or something? | 那么 你现在是我们这边的了还是咋的 |
[37:01] | Yeah. | 对 |
[37:02] | No. | 不是的 |
[37:04] | But if Joyce is alive, | 可乔伊斯要是不死 |
[37:06] | then I spend the rest of my life cleaning her messes. | 我余生都要收拾她的烂摊子 |
[37:08] | Or worse, I get eaten. | 或者更惨 被她吃掉 |
[37:11] | Or bibbed. | 或者自噬 |
[37:15] | So, thanks… | 所以谢谢二位 |
[37:17] | for chopping her head off for me. | 替我把她的头砍下来了 |
[37:19] | Taking her on solo — yikes. | 单独对付她可不好办 |
[37:21] | So, really, thanks for the assist there. | 真的感谢二位帮忙 |
[37:24] | And, of course, you’re welcome… | 当然了 不用谢 |
[37:29] | for saving you… | 我救了你 |
[37:31] | before she ripped into your ass like a christmas present. | 不至被她像圣诞礼物那样撕碎 |
[37:36] | Win-win, right? | 双赢 不是吗 |
[37:37] | So | 那么 |
[37:40] | how ’bout that head? | 她的头能给我吗 |
[37:47] | Yeah, not gonna happen, Georgie. | 没门 乔治 |
[37:50] | Now… | 说 |
[37:52] | What the hell is Dick Roman building in Wisconsin? | 迪克·罗曼到底在威斯康星建什么东西 |
[37:56] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[37:57] | I barely know where Wisconsin is. | 我都不知道威斯康星是什么鬼地方 |
[37:59] | I’m a west-coast representative. | 我是西海岸的代表 |
[38:00] | You gonna keep killing people | 你还会再杀 |
[38:01] | who don’t sign on the dotted line? | 不肯卖房的人吗 |
[38:03] | All right, take it easy. | 好了 别紧张 |
[38:09] | Killing people isn’t part of the agenda. | 杀人不在计划之内 |
[38:11] | Joyce just kept getting impatient. | 乔伊斯就是有点不耐烦了 |
[38:13] | You got nothing to worry about with me. | 你们不用担心我的 |
[38:17] | Don’t you get it? | 你们不懂吗 |
[38:17] | You guys are freaking out about the wrong thing. | 你们紧张错了地方 |
[38:19] | Oh, you think? | 是吗 |
[38:20] | A couple of real-estate deals? | 买房卖房这点小事 |
[38:21] | Come on. Big picture, guys. | 着眼大局啊 伙计们 |
[38:23] | Y-you think it’s just here? | 你以为只有这里吗 |
[38:26] | It’s everywhere. | 我们到处买地 |
[38:29] | And it’s a lot more ambitious than this little project. | 而且比这个小计划要宏伟的多了 |
[38:33] | My advice — keep your heads down and stay down. | 我建议二位低调些 别出头 |
[38:38] | Listen to me, you gooey son of a bitch. | 听好了 你个黏糊糊的混蛋 |
[38:41] | You’re gonna tell us what you’re building here, | 告诉我们你们在这里建什么 |
[38:45] | or I’m gonna wash your mouth out with soap. | 要不我就用那个给你漱口 |
[38:51] | Well, I was hoping we could play nice. | 我还想大家有话好好说呢 |
[38:56] | But if you must know… | 如果你们非得知道 |
[38:59] | …it’s going to be a research center. | 这里要建科研中心 |
[39:01] | Research for what? | 研究啥 |
[39:05] | Disease. | 疾病 |
[39:07] | This, gentlemen, is where we are going to cure cancer. | 先生们 我们要在此地治愈癌症 |
[39:15] | Wait. That doesn’t make any sense. | 慢着 这说不通啊 |
[39:18] | I mean, why would Dick Roman want to cure cancer? | 迪克·罗曼干嘛要治愈癌症呢 |
[39:22] | ’cause we’re only here to help. | 我们就是来普度苍生的 |
[39:36] | Monsters cure cancer. | 怪物治疗癌症 |
[39:38] | Something I never though I’d say. | 真没想到我会说这话 |
[39:40] | Always make me so nervous. | 真让我不安 |
[39:43] | Yeah, I hear you. | 可不是嘛 |
[39:44] | So what do we do now. | 我们现在怎么做 |
[39:47] | You’re gonna sleep on it. | 你要睡一觉 |
[39:49] | All the way to Frank’s. Capture? | 一直睡到我们到弗兰克那里 懂吗 |
[39:52] | I wish I could. | 我倒想睡 |
[39:53] | Did you get any sleep last night? | 你昨晚睡了吗 |
[39:56] | Yeah, yeah, a little, I-I don’t know. | 睡了 一小觉吧 说不好 |
[39:58] | Well, we’ll find you a soft-rock station. | 我给你调个温和点的摇滚音乐台 |
[40:00] | Always knocks you right out. | 一听就睡 |
[40:45] | Frank! | 弗兰克 |
[40:48] | Deveraux! | 德弗罗 |
[40:53] | What the hell is he doing in there? | 他在里面干嘛呢 |
[40:56] | Frank! | 弗兰克 |
[40:59] | Don’t shoot! We’re coming in! | 别开枪 我们要进去了 |
[41:28] | Not good. | 不妙啊 |