时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:05] | Where’s the road? | 公路在哪里 |
[00:07] | You’re…freakin’ alive. | 你居然还活着 |
[00:08] | What the hell happened? | 到底发生了什么 |
[00:09] | Standing too close to exploding Dick | 迪克爆炸时我们站得太近了 |
[00:12] | sends your ass straight to purgatory. | 被炸进了炼狱 |
[00:15] | You were in purgatory? | 你一直在炼狱 |
[00:18] | Well, how’d you get out? | 你怎么逃出来的 |
[00:23] | What? No thanks for saving you, ha? | 怎么 救你一命都不说句谢谢 |
[00:25] | I got something you need. | 我有你想要的东西 |
[00:26] | – Yeah, what’s that? – A way out. | -什么东西 -离开的方法 |
[00:29] | What’s in it for you? | 你有什么好处 |
[00:30] | I’m hopping a ride. | 搭个顺风车 |
[00:31] | We made it, brother. I can’t believe it. | 我们成功了 兄弟 我真不敢相信 |
[00:34] | You and me both. | 我也不敢相信 |
[00:35] | What about Cass? Was he there? | 那小卡呢 他也在那里吗 |
[00:37] | Yeah, Cass didn’t make it. | 小卡没能逃出来 |
[00:39] | Cass, I think we better g– | 小卡 我想我们还是 |
[00:41] | Cass? | 小卡 |
[00:42] | So Cass is dead? You saw him die? | 那小卡死了 你亲眼看见了吗 |
[00:44] | I saw enough. | 我看得够多了 |
[00:46] | I don’t want to be a prophet. | 我才不想做什么先知 |
[00:47] | He was our responsibility. | 保护他是我们的责任 |
[00:48] | And you couldn’t answer the damn phone. | 你却连电话也不接 |
[00:51] | Let’s find him. | 那我们去找他 |
[00:53] | The king of hell just snapped my girlfriend’s neck. | 地狱之王刚扭断了我女朋友的脖子 |
[00:55] | Crowley kidnapped you. I saw that. | 克劳力抓走了你 我看到了 |
[00:57] | Saying you escaped. | 你说你逃出去了 |
[00:58] | How? | 怎么逃的 |
[00:59] | There was a tablet. | 那里有块碑 |
[01:00] | There’s another tablet? | 还有一块碑 |
[01:02] | Did this tablet have a name? | 这块碑有名字吗 |
[01:04] | “Demons.” | “恶魔” |
[01:04] | What about demons? | 恶魔怎么了 |
[01:05] | Banish all demons off the face of the earth. | 驱逐地球上的所有恶魔 |
[01:07] | Lock them away forever. | 把他们永远关起来 |
[01:17] | So sorry to have kept you waiting, Mr. Vili. | 抱歉让您久等了 维利先生 |
[01:20] | It’s just…it’s been so long since you checked in with us. | 只是 您很久没跟我们联系了 |
[01:23] | We had to dig through our archives. | 我们在档案馆找了半天 |
[01:26] | Don’t worry about me, dear. | 没关系 亲爱的 |
[01:28] | I’ve got plenty of time. | 我有的是时间 |
[01:29] | Which box is it again? | 您说是哪个箱子来着 |
[01:31] | One. | 一号 |
[01:33] | I’m…sorry. | 抱歉 |
[01:34] | Did you say one, as in box number one? | 您是说第一号箱子吗 |
[01:37] | If memory serves. | 如果没记错的话 |
[01:47] | During our last renovation, | 我们上次翻修的时候 |
[01:49] | we had to replace the safe boxes, | 把原先的保险箱都换了 |
[01:52] | and we put yours inside a new one. | 您的保险箱就放在新保险箱中 |
[02:15] | I’m…sorry, sir, but…is that a bone? | 抱歉 先生 那是根骨头吗 |
[02:22] | Not just any bone, my dear. | 可不是根普通的骨头 亲爱的 |
[02:25] | An extremely valuable one. | 这是根无比珍贵的骨头 |
[02:30] | Well, I’m happy we were able to keep it safe for you all these years. | 那…很高兴这些年来我们能为您安全保管 |
[02:36] | Is there anything else I can help you with today? | 今天还有什么需要我帮忙的吗 |
[02:39] | Why, yes, now that I think about it. | 哦对 说起来 |
[02:44] | I’d like to make a withdrawal. | 我想要”提款” |
[03:00] | Are you kidding me? | 你开玩笑吧 |
[03:02] | You’re kidding me. | 你肯定是开玩笑 |
[03:03] | What? | 怎么了 |
[03:04] | Is it too much to ask if we can swing by and check on my mom? | 我想顺道看望我妈这个要求过分吗 |
[03:07] | “Swing by”? | “顺道” |
[03:08] | It’s a day’s drive in the opposite direction. | 需要朝相反的方向开一天的车 |
[03:10] | You know that, right? | 你知道吧 |
[03:12] | Yes. I understand we’re in a hurry. | 是 我知道我们赶时间 |
[03:13] | Okay, well, then, what’s the problem? | 是啊 那你干什么还要问 |
[03:15] | Channing’s broken neck is my problem! | 想想钱宁被拧断的脖子 |
[03:20] | As in I’d rather not see my mom twisted into a corkscrew. | 我不想见到我妈被拧成螺旋状 |
[03:24] | – Kid’s got a point, Dean. – Stay out of this. | -这孩子说的对 迪恩 -你别管 |
[03:25] | Kevin, your mom is fine. | 凯文 你妈妈好着呢 |
[03:27] | How can you possibly know that? | 你怎么知道 |
[03:29] | Because Crowley needs her to be, okay? | 因为克劳力需要她好好活着 |
[03:32] | In fact, he’s probably got the place stacked with bodyguards right now, | 现在他很可能让一群保镖守着她的房子 |
[03:34] | protecting her so that when you do show up, | 保护着她 这样你一出现 |
[03:37] | they’ll pounce on you both. | 就能把你俩一起抓住 |
[03:39] | Is that supposed to make me feel better? | 你说这话是想安慰我吗 |
[03:41] | She’s bait, man, plain and simple. | 她是个诱饵 老弟 就这么简单 |
[03:43] | And you want to swim right up and bite the hook? | 你想主动奔过去咬钩吗 |
[03:49] | Look, we have got Crowley by the short and curlies, okay? | 听着 我们能制住克劳利 |
[03:53] | All we need to do is find the tablet, whip up the spell, | 只要找到那块石碑 喊出咒语 |
[03:55] | and — boom! — sunshine and sandy beaches. | 嘭 从此天下太平 |
[04:02] | Dean, my mom’s all alone. | 迪恩 我妈妈孤身一人 |
[04:05] | She’s surrounded by demons. | 被恶魔们包围着 |
[04:08] | Can you really not understand why I want to make sure she’s okay? | 你真的无法理解我想去看望她的心情吗 |
[04:18] | Son of a bitch. | 该死 |
[04:20] | Fine. Let’s go. | 好啊 咱们走 |
[04:32] | Tiger mom, 9:00. | 虎妈 九点方向 |
[04:34] | Where? | 哪里 |
[04:36] | Left window. | 左窗 |
[04:46] | She seems okay. | 她看起来没事 |
[04:52] | Sad…but okay. | 很难过 但是没事 |
[04:59] | Check out the mailman. | 看看那个邮差 |
[05:03] | Yeah, that’s Carl. | 那是卡尔 |
[05:04] | So what? | 怎么了 |
[05:07] | Yeah, well, Carl’s filled your mom’s mailbox | 好吧 就我们停下来这会儿 |
[05:08] | three times since we’ve been sitting here. | 卡尔往你妈妈邮箱里塞了三次信了 |
[05:11] | He’s a demon? | 他是恶魔 |
[05:13] | And see the gardener? | 看到那个园丁没 |
[05:16] | Think that plant needs any more water? | 你觉得那些植物还没浇够水吗 |
[06:09] | He’ll be back. You just have to believe. | 他会回来的 你要坚信这一点 |
[06:12] | Thanks, Eunis. | 谢谢你 尤尼斯 |
[06:14] | And I do believe. | 我坚信这一点 |
[06:15] | I just… wish I could do more. | 我只是 希望我能做点什么 |
[06:20] | Linda, you’re doing all you should by staying here. | 琳达 你能做的只有待在家里 |
[06:22] | He needs to know he has a home to come back to. | 他得知道自己有家可归 |
[06:31] | Hi, mom. | 你好 妈妈 |
[06:34] | Kev– Kevin! | 凯 凯文 |
[06:39] | What… | 这是 |
[06:41] | She’s clean. | 她没问题 |
[06:48] | Do you smell that? | 你闻到了吗 |
[06:56] | Et secta diabolica, omnis congregatio, omnis legio, | [咒语] |
[06:58] | Omnis incursio infernalis adversarii, | [咒语] |
[07:01] | Omnis spiritus exorcizamus! | [咒语] |
[07:11] | Eunis! | 尤尼斯 |
[07:13] | That’s not Eunis. | 那不是尤尼斯 |
[07:19] | Mrs. Tran, your friend was possessed by a demon. | 谭太太 您的朋友被恶魔附体了 |
[07:23] | Have you ever seen “The exorcist”? | 你看过《驱魔人》吗 |
[07:26] | Is that what you’ve been doing all year — | 你这一年就去干这个了吗 |
[07:28] | Watching television? | 看电视 |
[07:32] | Did you really have to kill her? | 你非得杀死她吗 |
[07:36] | The demon would have warned Crowley where Kevin was if we didn’t. | 不杀她 恶魔会向克劳力通报凯文的下落 |
[07:40] | And Crowley is the one who kidnapped you? | 克劳力就是绑架你的那个人吗 |
[07:43] | Yeah. He needs me to translate his stupid tablet | 是 他需要我替他翻译一块破石碑 |
[07:46] | so he can take over the universe or something. | 这样他就能一统宇宙 |
[07:48] | Which is why we need to get it | 所以我们得拿到石碑 |
[07:49] | so that we can slam the gates of hell forever with Crowley inside. | 关上地狱之门 把克劳力永远关在里面 |
[07:52] | So that things like that don’t ever happen again. | 这样以后就不会发生这种惨剧了 |
[07:58] | Prophet of the lord, huh? | 上帝的先知 是吧 |
[08:01] | It does have a nice ring to it. | 名号不错 |
[08:05] | I’ll get packed. | 我去收拾东西 |
[08:08] | We’re gonna need a safe house | 克劳力去过那个小木屋了 |
[08:10] | since Crowley’s been to the cabin, so — | 我们得再找个藏身地 那么… |
[08:11] | Safe house? | 藏身地 |
[08:12] | I thought we were going to get the tablet. | 咱们不是要去拿石碑吗 |
[08:14] | Uh, we are. | 是我们几个 |
[08:16] | You’re taking a trip to a demon-free zone. | 你得去一个没有恶魔的地方 |
[08:18] | And risk letting Kevin fall into the hands of this Crowley again? | 不顾凯文可能再次落到这个克劳力手上吗 |
[08:22] | I don’t think so. | 办不到 |
[08:23] | Ms. Tran, all due respect, Dean’s right. | 谭太太 很抱歉 迪恩说的对 |
[08:25] | Crowley — he’s not just a killer. | 克劳力可不仅仅是个杀手 |
[08:27] | He trades in torment. | 折磨人是他的拿手好戏 |
[08:29] | And if he can find a way to separate your soul from you, | 如果他找到办法把你的灵魂从身体剥离 |
[08:32] | he’ll take that soul to hell and — | 他就会把你的灵魂带去地狱 |
[08:33] | and roast it till there’s nothing left but black smoke. | 然后把你的灵魂烧成渣渣 |
[08:37] | Look, it’s best if you let us handle this. | 你还是让我们来处理吧 |
[08:38] | I understand. | 我明白 |
[08:41] | But it’s not my soul I’m worried about. | 但我不担心自己的灵魂 |
[08:43] | It’s my son’s. | 我只担心我儿子的 |
[08:48] | Kevin, you want to back us up here? | 凯文 你不来帮我们一把吗 |
[08:50] | Came all the way down here to pull her out of the fire. | 咱们大老远来就是把她从火坑里拉出来 |
[08:51] | Now she wants to jump right back in. | 她现在却想着跳回去 |
[08:55] | Like I can tell her what to do? | 你觉得我能指挥得动她吗 |
[09:07] | All right. Coming with us has conditions — | 好吧 跟我们一起去是有条件的 |
[09:08] | Uh, hex bags to stay off the bad guys’ radar | 用魔法袋躲开恶魔 |
[09:11] | and, uh, you’re gonna have to get inked up. | 还得帮你纹个符 |
[09:16] | Do what, now? | 你说什么 |
[09:17] | Yeah, uh… | 是 |
[09:20] | …you, too, shortstop. | 还有你 游击手 |
[09:23] | Keeps the demons out. | 能避免恶魔附体 |
[09:25] | Fine. | 好啊 |
[09:26] | Really? | 真的 |
[09:28] | What, like it’s my first tattoo? | 你以为这是我第一次纹身吗 |
[09:55] | You smell it, Sammy? | 你闻到了吗 小萨姆 |
[09:57] | Burning flesh? | 烧焦的肉 |
[09:58] | Revenge. So close. | 复仇 不远了 |
[10:04] | Hey, how’d you do that reverse-exorcism thing? | 喂 你是怎么反驱魔的 |
[10:08] | Just said the verse backwards. | 倒着念咒语 |
[10:29] | So, place is clean, far as I can tell. | 就目前来看 这儿没问题 |
[10:33] | All right. Positive thoughts. | 很好 祝我们成功 |
[10:52] | You hid the word of god in a diaper bag? | 你居然把神之语藏在尿布袋里 |
[10:54] | No. | 没有 |
[11:04] | Shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[11:15] | Got nothing but trouble with these lockers. | 这些柜子净给我们惹麻烦 |
[11:17] | Got broke into damn near every day for a while. | 有段时间天天被撬 |
[11:20] | Could never figure out who it was till yesterday. | 一直不知道是谁 直到昨天 |
[11:22] | – Oh, so you know who did it? – Sure. | -那你们知道谁干的 -当然 |
[11:24] | Was Clem Smedley, a guy who worked the desk before me. | 克莱姆·斯梅德利 我接替的他 |
[11:27] | Please tell me he’s down at county right now. | 求你告诉我他已经被捕了 |
[11:29] | Yep, waiting for arraignment. | 是 就等着传讯呢 |
[11:32] | Thanks. | 多谢 |
[11:33] | Should have known they’d plant a lojack in one of them bags. | 早该猜到他们会在一个包里放寻回器 |
[11:36] | Sharp guy, that Jerry. | 那个杰里挺不错 |
[11:38] | He’ll be a fine replacement for me. | 接替我正合适 |
[11:41] | Right. | 好吧 |
[11:42] | Well, in one of those lockers, there was a tablet. | 其中有个柜子里放着一块石碑 |
[11:48] | Do you know where it is? | 你知道去哪儿了吗 |
[11:51] | Can I even acknowledge that without my lawyer here? | 我的律师不在场 我能承认这个吗 |
[11:55] | Uh, look, I’m sure we can work out a little, uh, | 听我说 如果你能合作 |
[11:59] | something-something with the locals if you just cooperate. | 我们就能和当地警方商量商量 |
[12:03] | What kind of something-something? | 商量什么 |
[12:15] | I don’t think he knows, man. | 我觉得他不知道 老兄 |
[12:17] | Leniency? | 宽大处理 |
[12:21] | Oh, he knows. | 他肯定知道 |
[12:25] | Where’s the angel? | 天使在哪里 |
[12:30] | So, here’s what I’m thinking — | 我是这么想的 |
[12:32] | Full immunity from all charges, | 免除一切指控 |
[12:34] | both past, present, and future. | 包括过去 现在和未来的 |
[12:45] | Dean. Come on. | 迪恩 别这样 |
[12:47] | You feel that? | 感觉到了吗 |
[12:52] | There’s a stream. | 有条小溪 |
[12:53] | Go on. | 说下去 |
[12:55] | It runs through a clearing not far from here. | 流经一片空地 离这里不远 |
[12:58] | I’ll show you. | 我带你们去 |
[13:03] | How about you just tell me? | 告诉我就行了 |
[13:09] | Dean! | 迪恩 |
[13:10] | Pawn shop, first and main. | 第一大街和主街交汇处的当铺 |
[13:13] | Go on. | 继续说 |
[13:16] | Three days’ journey. | 三天的路程 |
[13:18] | Follow the stream. | 沿着溪流走 |
[13:20] | There’s a clearing. | 会出现一片空地 |
[13:23] | You’ll find your angel there. | 你的天使就在那儿 |
[13:30] | You know what, mutt? | 小杂种 你知道吗 |
[13:34] | I believe you. | 我相信你 |
[13:47] | Dean? | 迪恩 |
[13:53] | Come on. | 我们走 |
[14:18] | Hello, sir. | 你好 先生 |
[14:19] | Agents Neil and Sixx, FBI. | 尼尔和赛克探员 联调局 |
[14:21] | Uh, we’re looking for a tablet. | 我们在寻找一块石碑 |
[14:24] | About, uh, yea big, got some hieroglyphic crap on it. | 大概有这么大 上面刻着些象形文字 |
[14:27] | Sold to you by a thief named Clem. | 是一个叫克莱姆的贼卖给你的 |
[14:29] | – Ring a bell? – Nope. | -有印象吗 -没有 |
[14:33] | Hey, Lyle, I’ve had a really, really bad day today, | 莱尔 我今天过得很不顺 |
[14:35] | so I’m not in the mood to dillydally. | 所以我没心情和你磨蹭 |
[14:37] | If you want to do this the rough way, I am happy to oblige. | 如果你想来硬的 我很乐意成全你 |
[14:41] | Sure. | 好啊 |
[14:42] | We can do it that way, if you want to get famous. | 如果你们想出名的话 那就来硬的 |
[14:50] | Is that your car outside? | 外面的车是你的吗 |
[14:51] | What’s it to you, mail-order? | 关你什么事 贱货 |
[14:53] | Hey, pal! | 伙计 |
[14:54] | I got it. | 没事 |
[14:55] | I notice you’re driving with expired tags, | 我注意到你的车牌照已经过期了 |
[14:58] | maybe because you just acquired it in a trade, | 也许是因为车是你从谁那儿买的 |
[15:00] | and I’m guessing that means you haven’t registered it yet, | 那样的话 你应该还没去登记 |
[15:03] | which means you haven’t paid the tax. | 那你也肯定还没交税 |
[15:05] | Is that correct? | 我说的对吧 |
[15:07] | None of your business. | 不关你的事 |
[15:08] | Kevin, average blue book | 凯文 商品价格参考手册 |
[15:10] | on a 2010 Ferrari F430 spider? | 法拉利F430蜘蛛平均标价是多少 |
[15:13] | $217,000. | 二十一万七千美元 |
[15:14] | And the 5% Wyoming tax? | 乘以百分之五的怀俄明州税呢 |
[15:17] | $10,850. | 一万八百五十美元 |
[15:21] | $10,000. | 一万美元 |
[15:23] | Something tells me | 直觉告诉我 |
[15:24] | you’re the type who might balk at a tax bill that big. | 这么大笔税款 你肯定想逃掉 |
[15:27] | W-what is this, an FBI audit? | 你们干什么 联调局查税吗 |
[15:30] | No. But my brother, | 不是 但是我哥哥 |
[15:32] | who happens to work for the Wyoming tax assessor’s office | 碰巧在怀俄明州估税员办公室工作 |
[15:35] | could arrange that if he thought something | 如果他觉得这里有人逃税 |
[15:37] | untoward was happening here. | 倒是可以来查税 |
[15:43] | So what’s it going to be? | 你想要哪个 |
[15:44] | The tablet or that piece of Eurotrash crap you call a car? | 石碑还是那辆欧洲产的垃圾跑车 |
[16:01] | Sure this is the right place? | 你确定就是这儿 |
[16:02] | It’s what the pawn slip says. | 当铺那家伙说的就是这儿 |
[16:05] | Kevin? | 凯文 |
[16:09] | Who wants to know? | 你是谁 |
[16:10] | Oh, relax, Dean. I’m not going to steal your prophet. | 别激动 迪恩 我不会偷走你的先知的 |
[16:16] | Ah. And you must be Kevin’s mother. | 你一定就是凯文的母亲 |
[16:23] | Beau, and it is my absolute pleasure. | 女士 这真是我的荣幸 |
[16:30] | And, um, Kevin. | 凯文 |
[16:32] | Imagine my luck. | 我真是幸运 |
[16:34] | Here I was, working so hard looking for you | 我一直苦苦寻找你 |
[16:36] | that I never stopped to think you might be looking for me. | 却从没想过也许你也在找我 |
[16:40] | I have something for you. | 我有东西给你 |
[16:42] | What is it? | 什么东西 |
[16:43] | An invitation, dear man, to a very exclusive auction. | 一场独家拍卖会的邀请函 亲爱的 |
[16:49] | Let me guess, where you’ll be selling the tablet. | 我猜猜 你们要卖那块石碑 对吗 |
[16:51] | Well, when we acquire an item as hot as the word of God, | 得到像神之语这么烫手的山芋 |
[16:55] | it’s smart to unload it as fast as possible. | 明智之举当然是尽快转手 |
[16:58] | And we are in such desperate need | 而且我们也急需一位 |
[17:00] | of a headliner for tonight’s gala. | 今晚盛会的头牌人物 |
[17:02] | Well, I hope you have three extra tickets to your little ebay party, | 我希望你还有三张你那个拍卖会的门票 |
[17:05] | cause the prophet’s with us. | 因为先知要和我们在一起 |
[17:07] | Oh, if you’re worried about the safety of the prophet, | 如果你担心先知的人身安全 |
[17:09] | rest assured that we have a strict “No casting, no cursing, | 请放心 我们有 “禁止打架 念咒 |
[17:13] | no supernaturally flicking the two of you against the wall | 为了好玩用超自然力量 |
[17:16] | just for the fun of it ” policy. | 把你俩扔到墙上”的规定 |
[17:18] | Is that right? How’d you manage that? | 是吗 你怎么管住竞拍者 |
[17:21] | Well, I am the right hand of a God, after all. | 我毕竟是一位神祇的得力助手 |
[17:23] | Plutus, specifically. | 准确的说 是普路托斯[财神] |
[17:26] | Is that even a planet anymore? | 那都不是行星了 |
[17:29] | It’s the God of greed. | 是贪婪之神 |
[17:31] | And my liege has warded these premises | 而且我的神保卫拍卖堂 |
[17:33] | against hell, heaven, and beyond… | 不受来自地狱 天堂等等的干扰 |
[17:37] | Quite necessary with some of the players we see. | 对某些竞拍者来说还挺重要的 |
[17:39] | And incidentally, | 巧的是 |
[17:41] | quite possibly the safest place your precious prophet could be. | 对你的宝贝先知 也极可能是最安全的地方 |
[17:47] | Mm. Well, since time is of the essence, | 既然时间宝贵 |
[17:49] | perhaps I’ll just go ahead and add a plus-three | 我就直接在先知的邀请函上 |
[17:52] | to the prophet’s invitation. | 多加三个名额好了 |
[17:55] | Copacetic? | 好吗 |
[18:01] | Well, thank you, Mr. Peanut! | 谢谢你 花生先生 |
[18:06] | All right. | 好吧 |
[18:08] | What do we have to bid? | 我们有多少钱参与竞拍 |
[18:11] | What? We can’t just show up there empty-handed. | 我们总不能空着手去吧 |
[18:13] | Dean, all we have to our names is a few hacked gold cards. | 迪恩 我们名下只有几张伪造的金卡 |
[18:15] | All right. Well, then, we’re gonna have to get creative. | 好吧 我们得想想奇招了 |
[18:24] | No. Mnh-mnh. | 不行 |
[18:25] | Say it and I will kill you, | 你说出来我就杀了你 |
[18:27] | your children, and your grandchildren. | 你的孩子 还有孙子 |
[18:30] | Okay, okay. Uh… | 好吧 |
[18:33] | Wait a second. | 等一下 |
[18:34] | These…these auctions, they display the items | 这些拍卖会 他们事先会向竞拍者 |
[18:37] | to the bidders beforehand, right? | 展示要拍卖的东西 对吧 |
[18:38] | Yeah, so? | 是啊 然后呢 |
[18:40] | So all we got to do | 那我们只要 |
[18:40] | is get Kevin close enough to memorize the spell. | 让凯文靠近 然后记住咒语就行了 |
[18:43] | What do you think, brainiac? | 你觉得呢 天才 |
[18:44] | Think you can swing it? | 你觉得你能背住吗 |
[18:45] | Of course he can swing it… | 他当然可以背住 |
[18:47] | If the bumper stickers on my previa mean anything. | 绝对没有问题 |
[18:53] | They didn’t mean it, baby. | 他们只是开玩笑 宝贝 |
[19:20] | Now, now, Dean. | 你好 迪恩 |
[19:21] | The system only works when everyone participates. | 只有大家都合作 系统才能良好运作 |
[19:35] | I’ll be back for this. | 我会回来拿的 |
[19:55] | How the hell are we supposed to know who’s who? | 我们怎么知道他们都是谁 |
[19:57] | It’s pretty simple, Dean. They’re all monsters. | 这太简单了 迪恩 他们都是怪物 |
[20:00] | Hey, hey. | 看这儿 |
[20:08] | Great. | 好极了 |
[20:09] | I guess we’re not as original as we thought. | 跟我们预计的不太一样 |
[20:11] | It’s okay. It’s okay. We just got to come up with a plan “B.” | 没关系 我们想个备用计划就好了 |
[20:14] | And what, pray tell, could possibly have been plan “A”? | 那第一计划是什么呢 |
[20:19] | Bring the prophet to the most dangerous place on earth, | 把先知带到世界上最危险的地方 |
[20:21] | memorize the tablet, and then va-moose? | 让他记住石碑上的内容再溜掉吗 |
[20:28] | Hello, boys. | 你好 孩子们 |
[20:37] | Crowley. | 克劳力 |
[20:39] | Kevin. What a pleasure to see you. | 凯文 见到你很高兴 |
[20:42] | Sorry about your little playdate. | 你女朋友的事我很抱歉 |
[20:45] | Her name? | 叫什么来着 |
[20:48] | Well, if you’re gonna make an omelet, | 不过 有时候做事呢 |
[20:50] | sometimes you have to break some spines. | 免不了要有些牺牲 |
[20:52] | And who is this lovely young thing? | 这位可爱的女士是谁 |
[20:54] | Must be your sister. | 肯定是你姐姐 |
[20:57] | Stay away from my son. | 离我儿子远一点 |
[21:00] | Charming. | 真棒 |
[21:01] | Defiling her corpse has just made number one on my to-do list. | 我现在最想做的事 就是搂着她尸体睡觉 |
[21:06] | Don’t mind a little love tap, | 别为了小事大动干戈 |
[21:07] | but anything more, | 动作再大一点 |
[21:08] | and our mookie pals here may just throw you out, | 恐怕那边的朋友就会请你们出去了 |
[21:10] | and that would be a shame. | 那就太可惜了 |
[21:11] | He’s right, Dean. It’s not worth it. | 他说的没错 迪恩 忍一忍 |
[21:15] | Listen to moose, squirrel. | 还是小的说话入耳 |
[21:20] | Ah. Here comes our host. | 主人来了 |
[21:24] | Honored guests, please take your seats. | 尊贵的来宾 敬请入座 |
[21:25] | That’s Plutus? | 那就是普路托斯吗 |
[21:27] | What is he, god of the candy aisle? | 他算什么 糖果店的神吗 |
[21:31] | Gentlemen, the auction is starting. | 先生们 拍卖会开始了 |
[21:35] | Good luck with the bidding. | 竞拍顺利 |
[21:39] | Nice right hook. | 那拳打的漂亮 |
[21:43] | Dean Winchester? | 迪恩·温彻斯特 |
[21:45] | Do I know you? | 我认识你吗 |
[21:46] | Uh, no, but, uh, I knew Castiel. | 不 但是我认识卡西迪奥 |
[21:50] | You’re an angel? | 你是天使吗 |
[21:52] | This — this was the nearest vessel on short notice. | 这人是我临时就近找的皮囊 |
[21:54] | We don’t usually come to things like this, but, uh… | 我们一般不找这类型的 不过 |
[21:56] | You’re chasing the magic rock? | 你们为石碑而来吗 |
[21:58] | We protect the word of God. | 我们负责保护神之语 |
[22:01] | Well, awesome job so far, uh…Alfie. | 到目前为止干得漂亮啊 阿尔菲 |
[22:04] | Actually, my name is Samandriel. | 我真名叫萨曼德里奥 |
[22:07] | Let’s just stick with Alfie. | 还是阿尔菲顺口 |
[22:08] | I wanted to ask you about Castiel. | 我想问你卡西迪奥的情况 |
[22:11] | What happened to him? | 他怎么样了 |
[22:15] | Well, me and Cass — we, uh — we iced Dick Roman | 我和小卡 杀死了迪克·罗曼 |
[22:19] | and got a one-way rocket ride to purgatory for our trouble. | 结果就搭上了去炼狱的单程火箭 |
[22:23] | But you escaped. Did — did Castiel? | 但你逃出来了 那他呢 |
[22:32] | You know, there are some in heaven who still believe, | 天堂里至今仍有些天使坚信 |
[22:37] | despite his mistakes, | 尽管他犯下那么多错 |
[22:40] | that Castiel’s heart was always in the right place. | 卡西迪奥一直都只想做好事 |
[22:44] | Are you one of them? | 你也是这类人吗 |
[22:46] | I think too much heart was always Castiel’s problem. | 我觉得他的问题就是心肠太好 |
[23:18] | Cass! | 小卡 |
[23:21] | Dean. | 迪恩 |
[23:27] | Cass? | 小卡 |
[23:35] | Damn, it’s good to see you. | 见到你真好 |
[23:37] | – Nice peach fuzz. – Thank you. | -绒毛胡子挺不错 -谢谢 |
[23:40] | You should meet somebody. This is Benny. | 给你介绍个朋友 这位是本尼 |
[23:42] | Benny, this is Cass. | 本尼 这位是小卡 |
[23:43] | Hola. | 你好 |
[23:44] | How did you find me? | 你们怎么找到我的 |
[23:47] | The bloody way. | 杀出来的 |
[23:49] | You feeling okay? | 你还好吗 |
[23:51] | You mean am I still… | 你是说我还疯着吗 |
[23:54] | Yeah, if you want to be on the nose about it, sure. | 非要这么说的话 是的 |
[23:55] | No. I’m perfectly sane. | 我这回全好了 |
[23:58] | But, then, 94% of psychotics think they’re perfectly sane, | 不过94%的疯子都说自己是正常人 |
[24:01] | so I guess we’d have to ask ourselves, “What is sane?” | 那不如问问我们自己 什么才算正常 |
[24:05] | That’s a good question. | 这是个好问题 |
[24:06] | – Why’d you bail on Dean? – Dude. | -你为什么背叛了迪恩 -别这么说 |
[24:09] | The way I hear it, you two hit monster land, | 我听说 你们是一起来到这里 |
[24:12] | and hot wings here took off. | 而你自己走了 |
[24:14] | I figure he owes you some backstory. | 我觉得他该跟你解释一下 |
[24:16] | Look, we were surrounded, okay? | 我们当时被包围了 |
[24:19] | Some freak jumped Cass. | 肯定有什么怪物袭击了小卡 |
[24:20] | Obviously, he kicked its ass, right? | 然后他打败了他们 对吗 |
[24:23] | No. | 不 |
[24:25] | What? | 什么 |
[24:29] | I ran away. | 我跑掉了 |
[24:31] | You ran away? | 你跑掉了 |
[24:34] | I had to. | 我没有办法 |
[24:36] | That’s your excuse for leaving me with those gorilla-wolves? | 这就是你把我丢给狼群的借口吗 |
[24:39] | – Dean. – You bailed out and, what, went camping? | -迪恩 -你跑了 然后呢 去露营了吗 |
[24:43] | I prayed to you, Cass, every night. | 我每天晚上向你祈祷 |
[24:46] | – I know. – You know and you didn’t… | -我知道 -你知道还… |
[24:50] | What the hell’s wrong with you? | 你哪根筋不对了 |
[24:51] | I am an angel in a land of abominations. | 我是个身在堕落之地的天使 |
[24:53] | There have been things hunting me from the moment we arrived. | 很多怪物从我们一到这里就盯上了我 |
[24:57] | Join the club! | 我也是 |
[24:57] | These are not just monsters, Dean. | 他们不是一般的怪物 迪恩 |
[24:59] | They’re leviathan. | 他们是利维坦 |
[25:00] | I have a price on my head, | 他们想要我的命 |
[25:01] | and I’ve been trying to stay one step ahead of them, to — | 我必须先他们一步 才能 |
[25:06] | to keep them away from you. | 才能让他们远离你 |
[25:09] | That’s why I ran. | 这就是我逃跑的原因 |
[25:15] | Just leave me, please. | 你们请走吧 |
[25:17] | Sounds like a plan. Let’s roll. | 那就这样吧 我们走 |
[25:19] | Hold on, hold on. | 等等 等等 |
[25:22] | Cass, we’re getting out of here. | 小卡 我们要走了 |
[25:26] | We’re going home. | 一起回家 |
[25:28] | Dean, I can’t. | 迪恩 我不能 |
[25:29] | You can. Benny, tell him. | 你可以的 本尼 告诉他 |
[25:33] | Purgatory has an escape hatch, | 炼狱有一个出口 |
[25:35] | but I got no idea if it’s angel-friendly. | 对天使管不管用我就不知道了 |
[25:38] | We’ll figure it out. | 我们会有办法的 |
[25:39] | Cass, buddy, I need you. | 小卡 伙计 我需要你 |
[25:44] | Dean… | 迪恩 |
[25:45] | And if leviathan want to take a shot at us, let them. | 如果利维坦想攻击我们 就让他们来吧 |
[25:50] | We ganked those bitches once before. | 我们杀过一次这些贱人 |
[25:51] | We can do it again. | 我们可以再来一次 |
[25:53] | It’s too dangerous. | 太危险了 |
[25:56] | Let me bottom-line it for you. | 我跟你说明白 |
[25:57] | I’m not leaving here without you. | 没有你我不走 |
[26:00] | Understand? | 懂了吗 |
[26:05] | I understand. | 我懂 |
[26:17] | Ladies, gentlemen, and…other, | 女士们 先生们 其他生灵们 |
[26:22] | Welcome to this once-in-a-lifetime event. | 欢迎光临千载难逢的盛典 |
[26:26] | Samandriel. | 萨曼德里奥 |
[26:28] | Slumming it, are we? | 来探访贫民窟了 |
[26:30] | The first name in magical and alchemical esoterica. | 魔法器具与炼金秘籍的第一拍卖场 |
[26:34] | Our prices may be high, | 我们的拍价不匪 |
[26:36] | but our quality is unmatched, | 但是奇货自有天价 |
[26:39] | and we stand by our products. | 而且信用毋庸置疑 |
[26:41] | Don’t know why you’re so keen on that hunk of dirt. | 你们为什么对一块泥巴那么上心啊 |
[26:44] | So it tells you how to blast back a few demons? | 不过是教你们如何干掉几个恶魔 |
[26:46] | I’ll just make more. | 我再造就是 |
[26:48] | Can’t get rid of all of my black-eyed boys, Samantha. | 我的黑眼手下你们杀不干净的 萨曼莎 |
[26:54] | Yeah, we’ll see. | 走着瞧 |
[26:57] | All right. So, how much we got for plan “B”? | 备用计划有多少资金支持 |
[26:59] | Uh, well, we got our hacked credit cards, | 我们有伪造的信用卡 |
[27:02] | $2,000, and a, uh, Costco membership. | 两千美元 还有超市会员卡 |
[27:05] | Our first item, the amulet of hesperus. | 第一件拍品 赫斯珀勒斯的护身符 |
[27:10] | Let’s start the bidding with, um, three tons of dwarven gold? | 起拍价是 三吨矮人黄金 |
[27:16] | Ah. This lady. | 这位女士 |
[27:18] | I have three. Do I have, uh, four? | 现价三吨 有人出四吨吗 |
[27:20] | Ah. Four, gentlemen here. | 四吨 这位先生 |
[27:21] | Four. Going for five. Five? | 现价四吨 有人出五吨吗 五吨 |
[27:25] | Five to this lady. | 这位女士出五吨 |
[27:27] | Plan “C”? | 启用第二备用计划 |
[27:29] | Big time. | 必须的 |
[27:30] | Any other bids? Any other bids? | 还有出价吗 还有吗 |
[27:33] | I’m gonna use the restroom. | 我去下洗手间 |
[27:36] | Sold. | 成交 |
[28:10] | Oh, sorry. | 不好意思 |
[28:32] | This isn’t the men’s room. | 这里不是男厕所 |
[28:41] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[28:44] | Our next item up for bid, the hammer of Thor, Mjoelnir. | 下一件拍品 托尔的武器 雷神之锤 |
[28:49] | A finger bone from the frost giant Ymir. | 霜巨人伊米尔的指骨 |
[28:58] | Uh…the bone and, uh, | 指骨 外加 |
[29:01] | 5/8 of a virgin. | 八分之五个处女 |
[29:09] | Ah. Sold. | 成交 |
[29:14] | Plan “C” tanked. | 第二备用计划失败 |
[29:16] | Maybe you should try plan “D” for dumbass. | 不如试试白痴计划 |
[29:18] | Our next lot, the word of God, capital “G” — | 下一件 神之语 上帝之语 |
[29:23] | Very old, very rare. | 非常古老 非常珍贵 |
[29:26] | $3 billion. | 三十亿美元 |
[29:32] | The “Mona Lisa.” | 《蒙娜丽莎》 |
[29:35] | The real “Mona Lisa,” where she’s topless. | 《蒙娜丽莎》真品 无上装的那版 |
[29:40] | Vatican City. | 梵蒂冈城 |
[29:44] | Alaska. | 阿拉斯加 |
[29:46] | Palin and a bridge to nowhere? No, thanks. | 佩林和绝路桥吗 敬谢不敏 |
[29:50] | All right. The moon. | 好吧 月球 |
[29:52] | You’re bidding the moon? | 你出月球 |
[29:53] | Yeah. Claimed it for hell. | 对呀 是地狱属地 |
[29:55] | Think a man named Buzz gets to go into space without making a deal? | 你以为巴斯光年是怎么进太空的 |
[30:00] | Ah. I’m sorry, gentlemen. | 先生们 抱歉 |
[30:01] | It seems that our reserve price has not been met. | 还没人达到我们的预期底价 |
[30:04] | So in order to stimulate the bidding, | 为了刺激诸位的竞价热情 |
[30:06] | we’re going to add an item to this lot — | 我们增添一件拍品 |
[30:09] | Kevin Tran, prophet of the lord. | 凯文·谭 上帝的先知 |
[30:12] | No! | 不 |
[30:17] | Mr. Tran is the only person on earth who can read this tablet, | 谭先生是世上唯一能够解读神之语的人 |
[30:20] | which makes them a perfect matching set. | 这一对拍品珠联璧合 |
[30:22] | So out of your league. | 你是买不起的 |
[30:25] | So, do I hear a bid of — | 有人出价吗 |
[30:27] | No, stop! | 不 停下 |
[30:29] | I’ll give you whatever you want. | 你们要什么我都给 |
[30:31] | I have a 401K, my house. | 我的养老金 还有房子 |
[30:35] | Good effort, Ms. Tran, | 非常慷慨 谭夫人 |
[30:38] | but I’m afraid this is a little out of your price range. | 只怕价钱远不是你能力所及 |
[30:43] | My soul. | 我的灵魂 |
[30:44] | Mom, don’t! | 妈 不要 |
[30:46] | I bid my soul! | 我出我的灵魂 |
[30:48] | Are you sure? That’s a big move. | 你确定吗 这可是重大决定 |
[30:51] | Interesting. | 有趣 |
[30:52] | If it’s souls that you’re after, | 如果你们要的是灵魂 |
[30:55] | I can give you a million souls. | 我可以给你们一百万 |
[30:57] | Hey, flyboy, are you gonna get in on this? | 飞行小子 你不加入吗 |
[30:59] | We guard the souls in heaven. We don’t horse-trade them. | 我们守护天堂里的灵魂 不能拿来交易 |
[31:01] | So we have a deal. | 那么我们成交 |
[31:03] | It’s not about the quantity, chief. | 关键不在于数量 |
[31:05] | It’s about the sacrifice. | 而在于牺牲 |
[31:08] | This little lady’s soul is the most valuable thing she has. | 这位女士的灵魂是她最宝贵的东西 |
[31:13] | It’s everything. | 是她的一切 |
[31:15] | Are you willing to offer everything, Mr. Crowley? | 你愿意付出一切吗 克劳力先生 |
[31:20] | Tick-tock. | 要快哦 |
[31:23] | Fine. You win. | 好吧 你赢了 |
[31:26] | I bid… | 我出 |
[31:29] | my own soul! | 我的灵魂 |
[31:37] | Mr. Crowley, you don’t have a soul. | 克劳力先生 你没有灵魂 |
[31:44] | Congrats, sweetheart. | 恭喜你 甜心 |
[31:46] | Thank you. Thank you. | 谢谢 谢谢 |
[32:07] | Losing my soul | 失去灵魂 |
[32:10] | is it going to hurt? | 会疼吗 |
[32:12] | Probably. | 有可能 |
[32:15] | Will I die? | 我会死吗 |
[32:17] | No. You’ll just wish you were dead. | 不 只会生不如死 |
[32:21] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[32:30] | It’s time. | 时候到了 |
[32:38] | You all right? | 你没事吧 |
[32:41] | Yeah. | 没事 |
[32:41] | Can I — can I just have a minute? | 让我单独待会儿行吗 |
[32:47] | Dean, this sucks. | 迪恩 这可糟透了 |
[32:48] | Are you kidding me? | 你开玩笑吗 |
[32:49] | We’re about to close the gates of hell forever. | 我们要永远关上地狱之门 |
[32:50] | If you ask me, we got off cheap. | 要我说 是我们占便宜了 |
[33:03] | Excuse me, Miss. | 抱歉 女士 |
[33:05] | Hi. My name is Sam– Alfie. | 你好 我叫萨…阿尔菲 |
[33:09] | I’m an angel. | 我是天使 |
[33:10] | Who works at Wiener Hut? | 你在香肠店工作 |
[33:12] | No. This is, uh — it doesn’t matter. | 不 这是…这不重要 |
[33:15] | Uh, what you did in here was amazing, | 你刚刚的所作所为真的很惊人 |
[33:19] | and I want you to know that | 我想告诉你 |
[33:20] | my friends and I can protect your son. | 我和我的朋友可以保护你儿子 |
[33:22] | The Winchesters are exceptional men, | 温彻斯特兄弟很特别 |
[33:25] | but…they’re just men. | 但是 他们也只是人类 |
[33:29] | If Kevin comes with us — | 如果凯文和我们在一起 |
[33:30] | Oh, no, no. | 不 不 |
[33:33] | The last time that angels tried to help my son, | 上一次 天使想要帮助我儿子 |
[33:36] | I watched them die, | 却死在我面前 |
[33:39] | and Kevin went missing for a year. | 而凯文失踪了近一年 |
[33:41] | So, no offense, | 所以 无意冒犯 |
[33:44] | but I’m gonna take my chances with them. | 但是这次我要相信他们 |
[33:56] | Mjoelnir, I’ve missed you. | 雷神之锤 我好想你 |
[34:03] | Where’s the kid? | 那孩子在哪 |
[34:06] | What are you gonna do with her soul? | 你打算怎么处理她的灵魂 |
[34:07] | Whatever I want. | 想怎么就怎样 |
[34:10] | I might sell it, | 也许会卖了它 |
[34:12] | or maybe I’ll just tuck it away with my other precious objects, | 也许会像对待其他珍贵物品一样 藏起来 |
[34:17] | let them keep me warm at night. | 夜里用来取暖 |
[34:26] | Whenever you’re ready, dear. | 亲爱的 就等你了 |
[34:35] | Wait! | 等等 |
[34:40] | Hello, boys. | 你们好 孩子们 |
[34:43] | Crowley. | 克劳力 |
[34:52] | No. You can’t. My warding spells. | 不 不可能 有屏障法术 |
[34:54] | Your girl Friday showed me a few loopholes. | 你的小妞告诉了我几处漏洞 |
[35:01] | No offense, but I’m going to take my chances with them. | 无意冒犯 但是这次我要相信他们 |
[35:06] | Now, that… | 那么做 |
[35:07] | …was very, very stupid! | 是非常非常愚蠢的 |
[35:16] | And all it cost me was an island in the south Pacific. | 只不过花了我在南太平洋的一座岛屿 |
[35:19] | I love a bargain. | 我爱死交易了 |
[35:30] | Can’t do all my tricks, but I can do enough. | 虽然法力有限 但是也够了 |
[35:33] | Get out of her! | 从她身上滚出来 |
[35:38] | If I had a nickel for every time | 要是每次有人对我这么大叫 |
[35:40] | someone screamed that at me… | 我就能获得五美分的话 |
[35:47] | Getting in touch with your feminine side, huh, Crowley? | 克劳力 在挖掘你女性化的一面吗 |
[35:50] | Something like that. | 差不多吧 |
[35:52] | Well, come and get him. | 去抓住他 |
[35:59] | One out of two ain’t bad. | 二取一也不错 |
[36:01] | Watch the kid! | 看好那孩子 |
[36:03] | Kevin, don’t! Let Dean take care of it. | 凯文 别去 让迪恩去解决 |
[36:05] | Sam, move! | 萨姆 闪开 |
[36:06] | Don’t! | 不要 |
[36:26] | You know what’s better than one private island? | 你知道有什么是比一座私人岛屿更好吗 |
[36:29] | Two private islands. | 两座私人岛屿 |
[36:42] | Okay. Give it back. | 好了 还给我 |
[36:45] | Give it back. | 还给我 |
[36:54] | Where’d you get the 5/8 of a virgin? | 你从哪弄来的八分之五的处女 |
[37:00] | Oh, no. | 不要 |
[37:14] | Mom! | 妈妈 |
[37:32] | Well, that was exciting. | 真令人兴奋啊 |
[37:37] | Good luck closing the gates to hell… | 没了这个 |
[37:42] | …without this. | 看你们怎么关上地狱之门 |
[37:45] | Surprising what mommy dearest has rattling around in her head. | 你妈妈脑海中念头可真让人吃惊 |
[37:49] | Want to know who your real father is? | 想知道你亲生父亲是谁吗 |
[37:53] | – Scandalous. – Crowley! | -令人震惊 -克劳力 |
[37:58] | I know we’re not mates, Kevin, | 凯文 我知道我们不是伙伴 |
[38:00] | but one word of advice — run. | 但送你一个字的建议 跑 |
[38:03] | Run far and run fast. | 跑得远远的 越快越好 |
[38:06] | ‘Cause the Winchesters — | 因为温彻斯特兄弟 |
[38:07] | well, they have a habit of using people up | 他们习惯利用别人 |
[38:11] | and watching them die bloody. | 然后看着他们惨死 |
[38:18] | Toodles. | 再见了 |
[38:37] | Has she said anything? | 她说什么了吗 |
[38:46] | Listen, Kev, what your mom went through — | 听着 凯文 你妈妈所经历的 |
[38:48] | It’s hell. | 是地狱 |
[38:50] | Trust me, I know. | 相信我 我了解 |
[38:52] | But she seems tough. She’ll pull it together. | 但她似乎很坚强 她会振作起来的 |
[38:59] | You tried to kill her. | 你想杀死她 |
[39:06] | Kid, in this life — | 孩子 在这世上… |
[39:07] | Shut up! | 闭嘴 |
[39:10] | I don’t want to hear any more of your crappy speeches. | 我再也不想听你那一套了 |
[39:14] | I just want to talk to my mom alone. | 我只想单独和我妈说会儿话 |
[39:21] | Sure. | 好的 |
[39:24] | Five minutes. | 五分钟 |
[39:30] | Mom… | 妈 |
[39:41] | Dean, were you really going to, uh… | 迪恩 刚刚你真的是要 |
[39:44] | What? Slit soccer mom’s throat? | 什么 撕开虎妈的喉咙吗 |
[39:47] | Yeah, I was. I wish I had. | 是的 我那么做就对了 |
[39:50] | Dean — | 迪恩 |
[39:51] | It was Crowley, Sam. | 萨姆 那是克劳力 |
[39:53] | No matter what meat suit he’s in, | 不管他在哪个肉身里 |
[39:54] | I should have knifed him. | 我都应该捅死他 |
[39:59] | I mean, yeah, it would have sucked, and I would have hated myself, | 是的 这样做很不好 我也会恨我自己 |
[40:01] | but what’s one more nightmare, right? | 但是只是又添一个噩梦而已 不是吗 |
[40:10] | It seem a little quiet in there to you? | 你有没有觉得那里有点太安静了 |
[40:16] | Kevin? | 凯文 |
[40:20] | Kevin! | 凯文 |
[40:24] | You’ve got to be kidding me! | 开什么玩笑 |
[40:27] | Hey. | 看这里 |
[40:28] | What? | 什么 |
[40:33] | What’s it say? | 上面说什么 |
[40:36] | Uh, that they bolted, that we shouldn’t come looking, | 他们逃走了 劝我们别去追 |
[40:40] | and since we lost the tablet, | 既然我们没了石碑 |
[40:41] | Kevin figures we don’t need him. | 凯文觉得我们不需要他了 |
[40:42] | Yeah, but Crowley still does. | 没错 但是克劳力有石碑 |
[40:43] | What’s that kid thinking?! | 那孩子想什么呢 |
[40:46] | He thinks people I don’t need anymore they end up dead. | 他觉得对我没用处的人都会死 |
[40:52] | Dean, that — that — that’s not true. You know that. | 迪恩 那…那不是真的 你知道的 |
[41:00] | Dean! Dean! | 迪恩 迪恩 |
[41:05] | Dean! | 迪恩 |
[41:07] | lj20090303@163.com | 如需其它字幕 请登陆新浪微博(WEB蓝光版美剧专业户)或发邮件 |