时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | Charlie Bradbury? | 查理·布拉德布利 |
[00:04] | Aah! Geez! | 天呐 |
[00:06] | I erase the drive first. | 我删掉硬盘上的东西 |
[00:07] | Then I go back to my old life, right? | 然后继续过我的小日子 行吗 |
[00:09] | You don’t have an old life anymore. | 你没有小日子可继续了 |
[00:11] | Never contact me again, like, ever. | 永远不要再找我了 行吗 |
[00:13] | If you stay, I would be with you. | 如果你要留下来 我会和你在一起 |
[00:15] | But if you leave… don’t come back. | 但如果你要离开 别再回来了 |
[00:18] | Whatever you decide… | 无论你的决定是什么 |
[00:20] | …decide. | 决定吧 |
[00:24] | Listen, Benny. | 听着 本尼 |
[00:25] | Everything you’ve done for me I will never forget, | 我永远不会忘记你为我做的一切 |
[00:29] | but, uh… | 但是 |
[00:30] | End of the line? | 就这样了 |
[00:32] | Adios. | 再见 |
[00:45] | How dare you? | 你怎么能这样 |
[00:48] | Lance. | 兰斯 |
[00:49] | Yeah, that’s right. I’m talking to Lance, not — | 没错 我就是在跟兰斯说话 |
[00:53] | Well, then we both cut corners to get close to her, | 我们都为了接近她耍手段 |
[00:56] | but that wasn’t cheating. | 但这不算作弊 |
[00:58] | Dude, it’s just a game. | 哥们 这只是游戏 |
[01:04] | It’s just a game. | 只是个游戏 |
[01:11] | 兰斯 你会付出代价 | |
[01:42] | Help! | 救命 |
[01:45] | Help! | 救命 |
[01:46] | Help me! | 救命啊 |
[02:12] | You ok, man? | 你没事吧 |
[02:16] | We have the most powerful weapon we’ve ever had against demons, | 我们有对付恶魔最厉害的武器 |
[02:20] | and we can’t find a way to use it. | 我们却不会使用 |
[02:22] | Yeah, well, Kevin’s on it. | 凯文在想办法了 |
[02:24] | And when he finds something, he’ll call. | 又发现他会打电话来的 |
[02:26] | So we wait. | 我们等着就好 |
[02:30] | Look, we have both had a rough go over these past couple of weeks. | 我们这几周都过得不容易 |
[02:34] | And, uh… | 而且 |
[02:37] | I know what you gave up wasn’t easy. | 我知道你的牺牲很大 |
[02:41] | Maybe we ought to take the night off — | 也许我们该放松一晚 |
[02:43] | Go see a flick, hit a bar or two, | 去看部电影 找一两个酒吧喝酒 |
[02:46] | have some fun. | 好好玩玩 |
[02:48] | You remember fun, don’t you, Sammy? | 你还记得那滋味吧 小萨姆 |
[02:58] | Kevin, what do you got? | 凯文 什么事 |
[03:00] | Hey. Garth. | 盖思啊 |
[03:03] | Why don’t you grab a piece of paper? | 找张纸记下来吧 |
[03:03] | Really? Okay. Uh, yeah. | 是嘛 好的 |
[03:06] | – Thanks, man. – Yeah, all right. | -谢啦 伙计 -客气 |
[03:07] | – Oh, wait, hey, Garth. Garth, are you there? – Yeah. | -等等 盖思 还在吗 -嗯 |
[03:10] | H-how’d you know where we are? | 你怎么知道我们在哪儿 |
[03:12] | Yeah, you’ve been Garthed. | 你被盖思秒杀了 |
[03:13] | Look, it’s bad enough that you’re tracking us, | 听着 你追踪我们就够糟的了 |
[03:15] | but it’s even worse | 你居然还说什么 |
[03:18] | when you say we’ve been “Garthed.” | 我们被盖思秒杀了 |
[03:20] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[03:22] | Okay, we got to lose the gps on our phones | 好吧 我们得关掉手机GPS |
[03:24] | because garth has been tracking us, | 因为盖思一直在追踪我们 |
[03:26] | and other hunters, apparently, to assign cases. | 显然其他猎人也是 方便他分配任务 |
[03:29] | Smart. | 挺效率啊 |
[03:31] | A total Bobby move. | 鲍比也会这样 |
[03:33] | What’s the deal? | 怎么回事 |
[03:35] | Uh, well, it’s close — Farmington Hills, Michigan. | 挺近的 密歇根 法明顿山 |
[03:38] | Dude got ripped limb from limb inside his locked apartment. | 有人在上锁的公寓里惨遭车裂 |
[03:41] | That’s not good. | 不是好事 |
[03:42] | Working a case. | 猎魔 |
[03:45] | As long as we’re waiting on Kevin, | 等着凯文消息的期间 |
[03:47] | that’ll be our fun. | 就把这当乐子吧 |
[03:56] | Sheriff. | 警长 |
[03:57] | Special agent Taggart. | 我是塔戈特特工 |
[03:58] | This is my partner, special agent Rosewood. | 这是我搭档罗斯伍德特工 |
[04:00] | FBI? You guys are quick. | 联调局 你们挺迅速啊 |
[04:03] | Haven’t even got the body out yet. | 尸体都没搬走呢 |
[04:04] | Well, the FBI is all work, no play. | 联调局都是工作狂 不休息的 |
[04:08] | You know, why don’t you give me the tour | 这样吧 你跟我说下情况 |
[04:09] | while my partner looks around? | 我搭档到处看看 |
[04:10] | I work better on my own. | 我自己干效率比较高 |
[04:12] | Your world, agent. Follow me. | 你们说了算 跟我来 |
[04:23] | Vic’s name was Ed Nelson, 31 years old, | 死者叫艾德·尼尔森 31岁 |
[04:26] | an insurance-claim adjuster. | 保险核保人 |
[04:29] | He lived alone, which was a real shocker, | 独居 这不奇怪 |
[04:31] | considering his place is full of toys. | 这儿到处是玩具 |
[04:35] | So what happened? | 怎么回事 |
[04:37] | No sign of forced entry. | 没有强行闯入的迹象 |
[04:38] | Near as we can tell, he was tied up and pulled apart. | 目前看来 他是被人绑起来 扯碎了 |
[04:42] | Died of the shock or massive blood loss. | 不是吓死的就是流血致死 |
[04:45] | Dealer’s choice on that one. | 这看他自己了 |
[04:47] | So what about these chains? | 这些链条是怎么回事 |
[04:48] | That’s actually chain mail. | 那是锁子甲 |
[04:50] | Seriously? | 不是吧 |
[04:52] | We did find clear rope-burn marks on his wrists and ankles. | 他手腕和脚踝上都有清晰的绳印 |
[05:08] | So, anything… | 那么 |
[05:12] | Missing from the body? | 他身上有什么不见了吗 |
[05:13] | You mean aside from the arms and legs? | 你是说除了胳膊腿吗 |
[05:17] | Uh… nope. | 没有 |
[05:20] | All there — twig and berries, too. | 都在呢 肠子肚子都在 |
[05:22] | What about the neighbors? Did they hear anything weird? | 邻居有听到什么奇怪的声音吗 |
[05:24] | Uh, neighbor downstairs said | 楼下的邻居说 |
[05:26] | she got woke up in the middle of the night | 她半夜被惊醒 |
[05:28] | by the sound of horses | 因为听到马声 |
[05:29] | stomping their feet and galloping. | 又是跺蹄子又是飞奔 |
[05:32] | We didn’t find any hoofprints. | 我们没看到蹄印 |
[05:35] | She probably heard a tv or was having a bad dream | 她听到的大概是电视 要么就是做恶梦 |
[05:39] | or she was high as balls. | 她嗑药磕大了 |
[05:40] | Fortunately, we got a real lead off his cellphone. | 幸好 他手机上有条不错的线索 |
[05:44] | According to the phone records, | 电话记录显示 |
[05:46] | Ed’s last call was from a guy called Lance Jacobsen, | 艾德最后一通电话是跟兰斯·雅各布森 |
[05:51] | an accountant, also 30s, also lives alone. | 一个会计 也是三十多 也是独居 |
[05:56] | How’s he a lead? | 为什么说是线索 |
[05:57] | The two of them talked together for 15 minutes, | 他们两人大概谈了15分钟 |
[06:00] | and then Lance sent Ed here all kinds of angry texts. | 然后兰斯给艾德发了些怒气冲冲的短信 |
[06:04] | Some of them were your typical threat stuff, | 一些是一般的狠话 |
[06:06] | but some were a little weird. | 也有些挺怪的 |
[06:08] | Weird how? | 怎么个怪法 |
[06:10] | Like, uh… | 比如 |
[06:12] | “You shall bleed for your crimes against us,” | 你对我们的罪行要血债血偿 |
[06:15] | followed by the emoticon of a skull. | 后面是一个骷髅的表情 |
[06:17] | And this beauty — | 还有这个 |
[06:19] | “I am a mage. I will destroy you.” | 我是个法师 我会灭了你 |
[06:23] | These kids today with their texting and murder. | 现在这些孩子 都在闹哪样啊 |
[06:28] | My men just brought Lance into the station for questioning. | 我的人把兰斯带去局里问话了 |
[06:31] | Well, we’re gonna need to take first crack at the suspect. | 我们要先审他一下 |
[06:34] | Like I said, agent, it’s your world. | 我说了 你们说了算 |
[06:42] | Lance Jacobsen? We’re with the FBI. | 兰斯·雅各布森 我们是联调局的 |
[06:46] | The FBI? | 联调局 |
[06:48] | I can’t believe this is happening. | 真不敢相信 |
[06:51] | I can’t believe Ed’s dead. | 艾德居然死了 |
[06:56] | Lance? | 兰斯 |
[06:57] | Lance, just — just breathe. | 兰斯 呼吸 |
[06:59] | Just breathe. You’re fine. | 呼吸 没事的 |
[07:02] | We just need to ask you a few questions. | 我们得问你几个问题 |
[07:04] | Try to calm down. | 冷静一点 |
[07:07] | We want to know about the, uh — | 我们想问你 |
[07:09] | the texts you sent Ed last night. | 你昨晚发给艾德的那些短信 |
[07:11] | I told them when they brought me in those texts weren’t from me. | 他们带我来的时候我就说了那些不是我发的 |
[07:14] | Well, your phone and Ed’s phone say otherwise. | 但是你的手机和艾德的手机里都有记录 |
[07:16] | No, I mean, they were from me, but they weren’t from me me. | 我是说是我发的 但不是我发的 |
[07:21] | Did you really think that sentence was gonna clear things up? | 你真觉得这么说就清楚了 |
[07:26] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[07:28] | This is all a big misunderstanding. | 这都是误会 |
[07:30] | Those text messages were from Greyfox the Mystic | 那些短信是以法师灰狐狸这个身份 |
[07:33] | to Thargrim the Difficult. | 发给贫士撒格瑞姆 |
[07:37] | Our characters in Moondoor. | 那是我们在月门里的角色 |
[07:40] | Moondoor is a game that Ed and I play. | 月门是我和艾德玩的游戏 |
[07:42] | We’re LARPers. Live-action role-playing? | 我们玩真人扮演游戏 |
[07:45] | Right. Larping. Good times. | 是啊 真人扮演 是有意思 |
[07:49] | We play Moondoor every other weekend at Heritage Park. | 我们每隔一个周末在民俗公园玩月门 |
[07:51] | All the info about it is on our website. | 一切信息都在我们网站上 |
[07:54] | You guys have a website. | 你们还有网站呢 |
[07:54] | Yeah, one of the players designed it. | 是啊 一个玩家设计的 |
[07:56] | In fact, if you log onto the site, | 事实上 如果你登陆网站 |
[07:58] | they should have posted pictures from last night’s feast. | 他们应该发布了昨晚集会的照片 |
[08:00] | I was there all night. | 我整晚都在那儿 |
[08:02] | What does any of this have to do with the texts? | 这些跟你发的短信有什么关系 |
[08:05] | I play a character named Greyfox the Mystic. | 我在游戏中的角色是法师灰狐狸 |
[08:07] | I’m a very, very powerful mage in the game. | 我是游戏里一个法力极强的法师 |
[08:15] | Okay, uh, very powerful. Go on. | 法力极强 继续 |
[08:17] | Ed is… | 艾德是 |
[08:21] | Ed was Thargrim the Difficult of the Elder Forest, | 艾德是老森林的撒格瑞姆 贫士 |
[08:25] | son of Hargrim and Bouphin, brother to — | 哈格里姆和布尔芬的儿子 兄弟是 |
[08:32] | He was Lancelot to my Merlin. | 我是梅林他就是兰斯洛特 |
[08:36] | Well, if you guys were so tight, then why the threatening messages? | 你们既然这么铁 怎么发短信威胁他 |
[08:39] | We were named to the queen’s honor guard | 我们被授予女王荣誉护卫一职 |
[08:41] | in anticipation of the coming battle of kingdoms this weekend. | 是为这周末的诸国之战做准备 |
[08:45] | I thought he broke protocol, | 我觉得他破坏了规矩 |
[08:46] | so I called Ed after game hours and accused him of cheating, | 所以结束后我打电话给他 说他作弊 |
[08:50] | and then I challenged him to a duel. | 我提出跟他决斗 |
[08:51] | – A duel? – Wands and swords at dawn. | -决斗 -天明时分剑锋对魔杖 |
[08:56] | Now, when you say “wands”” do you mean magic wands? | 魔杖是指有魔法的手杖吗 |
[09:00] | No. Un-magic wands, agent. | 没有魔法 特工 |
[09:03] | Because what I really want in a duel is an un-magic wand. | 因为我就想带着没魔法的去决斗呢 |
[09:08] | Yes! Fake wands! It’s a game! | 就是假魔杖 这叫游戏 |
[09:13] | I can’t believe it. | 真不敢相信 |
[09:14] | Oh, ye gods! | 诸神啊 |
[09:17] | Thargrim the Difficult has fallen! | 撒格瑞姆 贫士陨落啦 |
[09:24] | L-Lance — Lance. Hang in there, champ. | 兰斯 撑着点 |
[09:32] | So? | 怎么样 |
[09:33] | Do you believe dungeons & dragons? | 你相信游戏的这套话吗 |
[09:36] | He didn’t put a whammy on us. | 他没骗我们 |
[09:38] | Those weren’t crocodile tears, man. That’s not our guy. | 他是真的很难过 他不是凶手 |
[09:41] | So what are we looking at? | 那是怎么回事 |
[09:42] | You saw the chain mail. | 你看到锁子甲了 |
[09:43] | This could be “Fifty shades of Greyfox” for all we know. | 说不定是什么重口的情趣玩具呢 |
[09:47] | All right, well, let’s check out Moondoor site, | 好吧 我们看看月门的网站 |
[09:49] | See if Lance’s story checks out. | 核实一下兰斯的话 |
[09:59] | “Welcome to Moondoor, Michigan’s largest larping game”” | 欢迎加入月门 密歇根最大的真人扮演游戏 |
[10:03] | And I thought we needed to get out more. | 我还以为我们是最宅的呢 |
[10:10] | There’s our guy. | 他在这儿呢 |
[10:14] | It actually looks kind of awesome. | 还挺不赖的 |
[10:18] | All right, there’s a video. | 这里有视频 |
[10:20] | Moondoor. A world of intrigue, honor, passion. | 月门 阴谋诡计 荣誉激情 |
[10:27] | Four kingdoms — | 四大王国 |
[10:29] | Followers of the moon, elves, | 月随者 精灵族 |
[10:32] | warriors of yesteryear, and the dreaded shadow orcs. | 亡灵战士 和可怕的影兽人 |
[10:36] | All will fight on the Fields of Never | 都将在永世之地 |
[10:39] | in the biannual battle of kingdoms. | 参加两年一次的诸国之战 |
[10:41] | Pick up a sword or a mace. | 选择你的剑或权杖 |
[10:44] | Take control of Moondoor and defend the current ruler… | 夺取月门 维护当今统治者 |
[10:48] | Wait, is that… | 等等 那不是 |
[10:48] | …the Queen of Moons. | 月女王 |
[10:59] | Aah, god. | 天呐 |
[11:05] | What the hell? | 怎么回事 |
[11:34] | You’re gonna want to see this. | 你们会想看看这个 |
[11:56] | God forbid he was contagious. | 千万别是传染病 |
[11:58] | I’m gonna go dip myself in hand sanitizer. | 我要去把自己泡在洗手液里 |
[12:04] | No EMF, no hex bags, no sulfur. | 没有电磁干扰 没有巫术袋 没有硫磺 |
[12:06] | I got nada. You? | 我完全不明白 你呢 |
[12:09] | Watch the video again. | 再看一次录像 |
[12:11] | There. See that? | 瞧 |
[12:14] | Same as Ed’s. | 跟艾德的一样 |
[12:15] | I don’t know. Maybe they had matching tattoos. | 或许他们有一样的纹身 |
[12:18] | I mean, they were brothers in arms. | 毕竟他们是好战友 |
[12:20] | You recognize it from anything? | 你认得出吗 |
[12:21] | A Tim Burton movie? | 蒂姆·波顿的电影里出现过 |
[12:23] | Aside from the, uh, mark of the creepy here, | 除了这个诡异的标记 |
[12:26] | the only thing these guys have in common is larping. | 他们唯一的共同点就是真人扮演了 |
[12:28] | Lucky for us, we know the queen. | 幸好我们认识女王 |
[12:50] | I, Boltar the Furious, bind you to this stock | 我狂怒波尔塔将你押在这里 |
[12:54] | so that all of Moondoor may see you for what you are — | 让月门的所有人都能看清你的面目 |
[12:56] | a thief. | 一个贼 |
[12:57] | My Shadow Orc brethren will descend from the Black Hills | 我影兽人的兄弟会从黑山下来 |
[13:00] | and the tents of mo– | 而这里的… |
[13:03] | Uh, hold. | 等等 |
[13:08] | Thanks, Gerry. Sorry. | 谢谢你 杰里 真抱歉 |
[13:10] | Yeah, no problem, Monty. | 不客气 蒙蒂 |
[13:17] | Resume. | 继续 |
[13:18] | And the tents of Moondoor will be bathed in blood | 而月门的帐篷将浸透鲜血 |
[13:21] | as we unseat the Queen of the Moons | 将那月女王罢黜 |
[13:23] | from the throne she stole from the rightful heir — | 她的王位是篡夺而来 名正言顺的国王 |
[13:25] | the Shadow King. | 应是暗影之王 |
[13:26] | – And you – – Silentium! | -你 -安静 |
[13:27] | Serve your time with honor, Heathen. | 好好服刑吧 希顿 |
[13:30] | And if you need to use the chamber pot, stomp your feet thrice. | 如果你需要用夜壶 跺三次脚即可 |
[13:35] | Excuse me. Hi. Uh, you are a larper, yeah? | 打扰 你是玩真人扮演的吧 |
[13:38] | I prefer the term “Interactive literaturist”” | 我更喜欢说是”互动文学爱好者” |
[13:42] | Right. Uh, I am special agent Rosewood. | 我是罗斯伍德特工 |
[13:44] | This is special agent Taggart. | 这位是塔戈特特工 |
[13:46] | Hold! | 等等 |
[13:48] | Um, guys, we’re not doing the whole genre-mash-up thing this weekend. | 伙计们 我们这周末不玩穿越 |
[13:50] | We only do that every third month. | 三个月才做一次 |
[13:52] | Uh… come again? | 什么 |
[13:54] | Your fake badges, the cheap suits. | 假徽章 低价西服 |
[13:56] | It’s very cool. I get it. Your characters are FBI agents | 挺不错的 你们是扮演联调局 |
[13:59] | That somehow traveled to Moondoor, | 不知怎么 穿越到了月门 |
[14:00] | but I’m telling you it’s straight-up Moondoor this weekend. | 但是我们这周只做月门 |
[14:02] | These aren’t fake badges. | 这不是假的 |
[14:03] | Uh, yeah, they are, and they’re very good, | 就是 而且做得很好 |
[14:07] | But, um, well, the I.D. number shifted to 10 digits | 但是年底的时候 证件号变成10位的了 |
[14:10] | with two letters mixed in at the end of the year, | 最后两位是字母 |
[14:13] | and, uh, the seal’s from last month. | 而且这个章是上个月的了 |
[14:15] | Really good work. | 真的很不错 |
[14:16] | It’s just it’s a tournament weekend, okay, guys? | 但这个周末有大战 好吗 |
[14:18] | So you got to follow the rules. | 你们得按规矩来 |
[14:20] | If there’s no rules — chaos. | 如果没有规矩 就乱套了 |
[14:24] | Resume. | 继续 |
[14:25] | If you would like to join the Army of Moons, | 如果你们愿意加入月军 |
[14:28] | the queen is always on the lookout for new squires. | 女王一直在招募侍从 |
[14:30] | Yes. Right. | 好吧 |
[14:31] | Uh, we would like to see your queen now, please. | 那请带我们去觐见女王 |
[14:34] | Well, the Queen’s calendar is booked up months in advance. | 女王的行程在几个月前就定好了 |
[14:36] | But if you wish to witness what’s in store for you in her army, | 但如果你们想看看她的军队 |
[14:39] | her highness is overseeing new squires on the pitch as we speak. | 女王陛下正在场地中检阅新兵 |
[14:57] | Yield! I yield! | 认输 我认输 |
[15:06] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[15:07] | I know. | 我知道 |
[15:09] | Take your leave to my medical tent | 去我的医疗帐篷休息一会儿吧 |
[15:10] | and attend to your… severed limbs. | 治一下你腿上的伤 |
[15:15] | Greyfox and Thargrim are missing. | 灰狐狸和撒格瑞姆失踪了 |
[15:18] | We pray to the goddess | 我们向女神祈祷 |
[15:18] | they have not fallen victim of foul play. | 他们没有遭遇其他队伍的犯规行为 |
[15:21] | In their absence, | 没有了他们 |
[15:22] | the honor guard’s ranks are weakened. | 荣誉护卫队的力量就变弱了 |
[15:25] | To join… | 要加入… |
[15:29] | Oh, Blerg. | 该死 |
[15:34] | The Queen needs some royal “We” Time. | 女王我需要一点私人时间 |
[15:37] | Talk amongst thyselves. | 你们自己聊聊天 |
[15:45] | Nice balance. | 好剑 |
[15:48] | Dude. | 哥们 |
[15:48] | Yeah. | 来了 |
[15:52] | Charlie. | 查理 |
[15:54] | Charlie Bradbury is dead. | 查理·布拉德伯里已经死了 |
[15:56] | She died a year ago. You killed her. | 她一年前就死了 你害死了她 |
[15:58] | My name is Carrie Heinlein. | 我叫卡莉·席勒顿 |
[16:01] | Oh, and guess what. Now you killed her, too. | 知道吗 你现在又要害死我了 |
[16:05] | Okay, listen. | 好吧 听着 |
[16:05] | No, I buried myself. | 不 我隐姓埋名 |
[16:08] | Then Dick Roman went down, his company belly-up, | 然后迪克·罗曼倒台 他的公司也垮了 |
[16:10] | And I figure, “Hey, it’s all good”, | 我就想 终于安全了 |
[16:13] | and I was fine. I got my life back. | 我平安无事 能找回原来的生活 |
[16:16] | Now you’re here, | 可你们又出现了 |
[16:17] | And if you guys are here, monsters are here. | 如果你们出现了 说明这儿有怪物 |
[16:21] | Why do I have such bad luck? | 为什么我总是这么倒霉 |
[16:22] | What am I — some kind of monster magnet? | 我算什么 怪物吸铁石吗 |
[16:26] | Is there such a thing as a monster magnet? | 世上有这种的东西吗 |
[16:29] | You know what? Don’t answer that. | 算了 不要回答 |
[16:31] | I don’t care. | 我才不管 |
[16:32] | What I care about is not getting my other arm broken… | 我关心的是不要再把手臂弄骨折 |
[16:35] | or dying. | 甚至丢掉小命 |
[16:37] | So, I’m dropping my sword | 那 我现在扔下剑 |
[16:39] | and walking off the stage, bitches. | 然后离开这里 混蛋们 |
[16:41] | Have fun storming the castle. | 祝你们在城堡里扫荡愉快 |
[16:43] | Charlie. Charlie! | 查理 查理 |
[16:47] | Greyfox and thargrim — uh, Ed and Lance — | 灰狐狸和撒格瑞姆 也就是艾德和兰斯 |
[16:51] | They’re not missing. | 他们没有失踪 |
[16:53] | They’re dead. | 他们死了 |
[16:58] | Drawn and quartered and bleeding out? | 车裂后流血而死 |
[17:00] | Please stop talking again. | 别再描述给我听了 |
[17:02] | So what do you think did this? | 那你们认为是什么东西干的 |
[17:05] | Well, aside from the mark and them both being larpers, | 除了标记和都参加角色扮演以外 |
[17:08] | there’s really not much else to go on. | 没什么其他的线索 |
[17:10] | Wait, I’ve seen this before. | 等等 我见过这个 |
[17:11] | It’s a Celtic magic symbol. | 这是凯尔特人的魔法标记 |
[17:14] | At least it was in my favorite video game. | 起码在我最喜欢的电子游戏里是的 |
[17:16] | Does that help? Can I go now? | 这有用吗 我能走了吗 |
[17:17] | It’s a start, but no. | 这是个开头 别走 |
[17:19] | Um, listen. | 听着 |
[17:21] | What can you tell us about Ed and Lance? | 你能告诉我们一些关于艾德和兰斯的事吗 |
[17:24] | Good guys. | 好人 |
[17:25] | Two of the best members of the Queen’s ever-shrinking army. | 女王曾经所向无敌的军队中最优秀的两名成员 |
[17:28] | “Ever-shrinking”? | 曾经所向无敌 |
[17:30] | My kingdom has had a lot of bad luck lately, | 我的王国最近有些不顺 |
[17:32] | probably ’cause of me, but maybe it’s tied to this. | 也许是因为我 但也许与这事有关 |
[17:38] | A month ago, | 一个月前 |
[17:39] | one of my guys had both her ankles broken before battle. | 我的一个卫兵在战斗前摔伤了膝盖 |
[17:41] | Before that, | 再之前 |
[17:43] | I had three people have hospital-worthy accidents while at home. | 有三个人在家里遭遇了事故而进医院 |
[17:45] | You think there’s any connection there? | 你们觉得这当中有关联吗 |
[17:48] | They have any enemies in common? | 他们有共同的敌人吗 |
[17:50] | In real life? No. | 在现实生活中没有 |
[17:51] | Everyone gets along famously. | 大家都和睦相处 |
[17:53] | In the game, though, they had tons of enemies. | 但是在游戏中 他们有很多敌人 |
[17:56] | Red reps the followers of the moon — my peeps. | 红色代表月随者 就是我的人 |
[17:59] | Green’s for elves, | 绿色代表精灵 |
[18:00] | Blue’s for warriors of yesteryear, | 蓝色是亡灵战士 |
[18:02] | and black’s for shadow orcs — | 黑色是影兽人 |
[18:03] | total d-bags. | 彻底的混蛋 |
[18:05] | This weekend is the battle of the kingdoms | 这个周末将会有王国间的争斗 |
[18:07] | to see who wears the forever crown. | 决定谁能带上永恒王冠 |
[18:09] | This weekend, | 这个周末 |
[18:10] | each faction is definitely an enemy of me and mine. | 每一个王国都是我们王国的敌人 |
[18:15] | You know, if you, uh… | 知道吗 如果你… |
[18:17] | move your archers back and your broadswordsmen to the west… | 撤回弓箭手并让宽剑手去西边 |
[18:19] | – Huh. Like the warriors. – Yep. | -和亡灵战士一样 -对 |
[18:21] | Hey, good call. Thanks. | 好主意 谢谢 |
[18:22] | What about the southern wall? | 那南边的城墙怎么办 |
[18:23] | – Guys. – Yeah? | -伙计们 -什么 |
[18:23] | Right. Sorry. | 对哦 抱歉 |
[18:26] | So maybe someone from one of the other kingdoms | 那也许其他王国的某个人 |
[18:29] | got ahold of real magic | 掌握了真正的魔法 |
[18:30] | and started using it to weaken your army. | 并用来削弱你的军队 |
[18:32] | But why not just come after me? | 但为什么不直接针对我呢 |
[18:33] | And why the escalation? | 为什么会逐步升级 |
[18:35] | All right, we will canvass the kingdoms. | 好吧 我们会仔细排查所有王国 |
[18:38] | You should get out of here. | 你应该赶快离开这里 |
[18:39] | We don’t want you to get hurt. | 我们不想你受伤 |
[18:40] | Whoa, wait. | 等等 |
[18:40] | Charlie knows Moondoor a lot better than we do. | 查理比我们更加了解月门游戏 |
[18:42] | We need her. | 我们需要她 |
[18:42] | Sam, I think we can take care of | 萨姆 我觉得我们完全能够搞定 |
[18:43] | a bunch of accountants with foam swords. | 一群举着泡沫塑料剑的会计们 |
[18:45] | We need all the help we can get, Dean. | 我们需要任何能得到的帮助 迪恩 |
[18:47] | People are dying. | 有人面临生命危险 |
[18:47] | My point, which is usually yours, | 我的想法是 一般你也都这么想 |
[18:49] | is that she should get somewhere safe | 她应该逃去一个安全的地方 |
[18:50] | and get back to a normal life. | 恢复平凡的生活 |
[18:51] | Hey, I am right here, and I want to leave. | 我就在这里 我想要离开 |
[18:54] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[18:57] | But the Queen… | 但女王 |
[18:59] | she has to stay. | 她必须留下 |
[19:01] | I mean, Sam is right. People are dying. | 萨姆说的对 有人有生命危险 |
[19:03] | That can’t happen on my watch. | 我不能看着这事儿发生 |
[19:04] | And you know what? I am tired of running. | 知道吗 我已经厌倦了逃亡 |
[19:08] | I like my life here. | 我喜欢这里的生活 |
[19:11] | I’m gonna stay and fight for it. | 我要留下 为此而战斗 |
[19:20] | Yeah. | 是我 |
[19:22] | Okay. | 好的 |
[19:24] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[19:25] | So, the toxicology report came back on Lance. | 兰斯的毒理报告出来了 |
[19:28] | Nothing. | 没有中毒 |
[19:29] | But the medical examiner said his body showed clear signs | 但法医说他的身体上有明显的痕迹显示 |
[19:32] | that he was killed by belladonna. | 他是被莨菪毒死的 |
[19:34] | – The porn star? – The porn star? | -是黄片影星吗 -黄片影星吗 |
[19:39] | The poison. | 是一种毒药 |
[19:43] | Um, however, they couldn’t find a trace of it in his system. | 但他们在体内找不到任何中毒痕迹 |
[19:47] | Just like they couldn’t find ropes in Ed’s apartment. | 就像他们在艾德的公寓里找不到一根绳子 |
[19:51] | Charlie, I’m gonna need to borrow your laptop. | 查理 我想借用一下你的笔记本 |
[19:54] | There are no laptops in Moondoor. | 月门游戏中不能带笔记本 |
[19:56] | What? There are rules. | 干嘛 规定就是这样 |
[19:58] | But there is a tech tent four tents down. | 但四个帐篷之外是技术支持帐篷 |
[20:00] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[20:01] | How about you guys go canvas, | 不如你们俩查游戏里的人 |
[20:02] | and I’ll dig into these accidents and this mark? | 我去查死亡事件和这个标记 |
[20:08] | Okay. | 好的 |
[20:10] | I’m gonna need a full wiki on where you guys have been. | 我需要你们所到之地的所有情况 |
[20:12] | But first, you’re gonna have to ditch the suit | 但是首先 你要扔掉这西装 |
[20:15] | if you’re gonna walk and talk with the queen. | 如果你想和女王边走边谈的话 |
[20:25] | 当心 通往未来的传送门 | |
[20:37] | Excuse me. | 打扰一下 |
[20:37] | Do you know if there’s a directory of online players? | 请问有没有一个在线玩家的目录 |
[20:40] | Yeah, it’s on the website. | 有啊 在网页上有 |
[20:41] | All you need is an account to access it. | 有账号就能进入 |
[20:44] | Um, thanks, uh… | 谢谢你 |
[20:46] | Maria. | 玛利亚 |
[20:47] | I mean, Gholandria the wicked. | 我是说 邪恶法师格兰吉雅 |
[21:00] | You sent Sam a phantom text from his ex? | 你用萨姆前女友的身份跟他发短信 |
[21:04] | Dick move, sir. | 真混球 先生 |
[21:05] | Yeah, not my finest hour. | 是 偶尔犯浑而已 |
[21:08] | So he found some normalcy with this chick, | 他终于和这个妞找到点儿正常生活 |
[21:11] | and now it’s gone… again. | 然后都没了 再一次 |
[21:13] | Thanks to you. | 都因为你 |
[21:16] | Yeah, well, now he’s more committed than ever, | 是啊 他这些投入的感情最多 |
[21:18] | so there’s that. | 所以麻烦就大了 |
[21:20] | But, trust me, this life — | 但是 相信我 这种生活 |
[21:23] | You can’t afford attachments. | 你不能有任何牵挂 |
[21:25] | You just got to… let go. | 你只能让它 去吧 |
[21:29] | Are we still talking about Sam, | 我们还是在说萨姆 |
[21:30] | or did you break up with someone, too? | 还是你最近也跟某人分手了 |
[21:33] | – Me? – Yeah. | -我 -是啊 |
[21:35] | No. | 不 |
[21:40] | Your majesty. | 陛下 |
[21:44] | You always been into larping? | 你一直很喜欢真人扮演么 |
[21:45] | Nah. | 没呢 |
[21:46] | For role-play, I prefer a tabletop. | 比起角色扮演 我更喜欢台式机 |
[21:49] | D&D, Gamma world, Car wars. | 龙与地下城 伽玛世界 汽车大战 |
[21:51] | That’s why Cthulhu invented multi-sided dice, right? | 那就是为什么克鲁苏发明了多面色子 不是吗 |
[21:54] | But a buddy of mine was into larping. | 但是我的一个伙计喜欢真人扮演 |
[21:56] | Went for him, stayed for the chicks. | 寻他而来 为佳人而留 |
[22:01] | It’s not just that, though. | 也不是那样了 |
[22:03] | It’s an escape. | 这是种逃避 |
[22:04] | I mean, here, I’m queen, a hero. | 在这里 我是女王 一个英雄 |
[22:08] | Out there in the real world, I’m just hacking out code | 在真实世界 我只是一个整天入侵代码 |
[22:10] | and chugging coffee all day long. | 喝喝咖啡的人 |
[22:11] | Now, wait a second. | 等等 |
[22:13] | If it wasn’t for you, | 如果不是你的话 |
[22:14] | We would have never been able to take down Dick Roman. | 我们永远都不会干掉迪克·罗曼 |
[22:16] | Out there in the real world, | 在真实世界 |
[22:19] | you are a hero. | 你也是个英雄 |
[22:23] | My Queen. | 我的女王 |
[22:24] | I’m noticing a lot of these maidens checking you out. | 我注意到有很多女士在打量你 |
[22:27] | What? I can’t shut this down. | 怎么了 我又不能阻止她们 |
[22:30] | It’s good to be queen. | 当女王真不错 |
[22:43] | It’s — it’s all just part of the game. | 这 这只不过是游戏的一部分 |
[22:46] | Genre mash-up. Cool. | 混合技术搭建 酷 |
[22:50] | Hey, I know her. That’s Phyllis. | 我认识她 那是菲利斯 |
[22:52] | Heard she broke her ankles or something. | 听说她摔断了脚踝还是什么 |
[22:57] | Wow. It looks like she got — | 哇 看起来她 |
[22:58] | Hobbled. | 跛了 |
[23:01] | Oh, and that’s Jamie. | 那个是杰米 |
[23:02] | He said someone broke into his house, | 他说有人闯进他家 |
[23:04] | beat him with his own mace, but — | 用他自己的权杖锤打他 但是 |
[23:05] | No signs of a forced entry. | 没有闯入的痕迹 |
[23:08] | Uh, do you recognize this from Moondoor? | 你知道这是月门里的什么吗 |
[23:11] | I-I think it’s Celtic? | 我觉得这是凯尔特人的 |
[23:13] | No. Sorry. | 不知道 不好意思 |
[23:15] | – But I’ll look it up. – Thanks. | -但是我会查查看 -谢了 |
[23:18] | I haven’t seen anything like it | 我在各个王国穿梭 |
[23:19] | in my travels throughout the realms, your highness. | 但从没见过这样的东西 圣上 |
[23:21] | All right. | 好吧 |
[23:22] | Well, if you think of anything, come see me in my tent. | 如果你想到了什么 来我的帐篷见我 |
[23:27] | Anytime. | 随时 |
[23:36] | Scratch the elves off the list. | 把精灵从单子上划掉 |
[23:38] | Mace attacks, hobbling, medieval poisoning — | 权杖 跛子 中世界毒药 |
[23:41] | Somebody’s targeting the queen’s people. | 有人在对女王的人下手 |
[23:43] | No, not only them. | 不 不只是他们 |
[23:45] | See, those four are with the queen, | 你看 这四个人是女王的 |
[23:47] | but these two — they’re elves. | 这两个是精灵 |
[23:49] | And these two are warriors. | 还有两个是亡灵战士 |
[23:51] | The only group not to get hit — | 唯一没有受害的人是 |
[23:52] | The shadow orcs. | 影兽人 |
[23:53] | Last group on the list, impossible to find. | 单子上最后的种族 不可能找到的 |
[23:55] | Wait, I know where we can find one. | 等等 我知道哪里可以找到 |
[23:56] | – I met him on the way in. – Perfect. | -我进来的路上碰到的 -太棒了 |
[23:59] | Maybe he can tell us what the frack this thing is. | 也许他能告诉我们这是什么 |
[24:01] | It’s, uh, the tree of pain. | 这是痛苦之树 |
[24:05] | Uh, if you are tagged with this mark, | 如果你被这个标记了这个 |
[24:08] | You will be a victim of fairy magic. | 你就会成为仙境魔法的受害者 |
[24:11] | Wait. Fairy magic can be bad? | 等等 仙境魔法会对人不好 |
[24:13] | Death to the queen! | 女王去死 |
[24:15] | Death to the usurper! | 篡位者去死 |
[24:17] | Death to her manservant! | 男仆去死 |
[24:21] | What? | 怎么了 |
[24:22] | Well, there’s no laptops in Moondoor. | 月门里没有笔记本电脑 |
[24:24] | There’s no Geneva Convention, either. | 这里也没有日内瓦公约 |
[24:28] | Have you seen this? | 你看过这个吗 |
[24:30] | Yeah, of course. | 当然了 |
[24:31] | No. No, I haven’t seen it. | 没 没 我没看过这个 |
[24:36] | Okay, it’s the Shadow King’s family crest. | 好吧 这是暗影之王的徽章 |
[24:38] | You’ll never find him in the black hills. | 你永远也不会再黑山找的这个的 |
[24:40] | Black hills? | 黑山 |
[24:41] | The forest behind the playground. Come on. | 游乐场背后的森林 来吧 |
[24:50] | All right, uh, well, thank you very much, Gholandria. | 好的 非常感谢 格兰吉雅 |
[24:52] | Anytime. | 随时 |
[24:54] | I’ve never done genre-mash-up play before. | 我从没有玩过混合技术搭建 |
[24:56] | That was fun. | 很有趣 |
[24:59] | First time for everything, right? | 一开始都是新鲜的 对吧 |
[25:01] | First time for a lot of things | 很多都可以是第一次 |
[25:02] | if you want to come find my tent later. | 如果你想来我的帐篷话 |
[25:08] | Another time. | 下次吧 |
[25:12] | Your loss. | 你的损失 |
[25:15] | My queen. There you are. | 女王殿下 你在这儿呢 |
[25:17] | I’ve been searching everywhere for you. | 我找你找遍了 |
[25:18] | Has this… oaf attempted to harm you | 这个呆瓜要用他渎神的利剑 |
[25:20] | with his blasphemous metalworks? | 伤害您吗 |
[25:22] | Boltar, he’s with me. This is my new… | 波尔塔 他和我一路的 这是我的新 |
[25:26] | Handmaiden. | 侍女 |
[25:30] | We seek an audience with the shadow king. | 我们在找认识暗影之王的人 |
[25:32] | Uh, these hills are not safe. | 这些山不安全 |
[25:34] | I beseech you, my queen, you should return to camp. | 我恳求您 我的女王 请回帐吧 |
[25:36] | He’s right… your worshipfulness. | 他是对的 我主 |
[25:40] | Uh, may I have a moment before you take your leavings? | 在你离开前我能说两句话吗 |
[25:46] | Handmaiden? | 女仆 |
[25:47] | He was suspicious. I panicked. | 他生疑了 我很惊慌 |
[25:48] | All right, look. You take my phone. | 好吧 你拿着我的电话 |
[25:50] | Find Sam. We’ll find the shadow dorks. | 找到萨姆 我们来找暗影呆瓜 |
[25:52] | But I can help. | 我能帮忙 |
[25:53] | Yeah, you are helping by finding Sam. Go. | 你帮忙找萨姆 去吧 |
[26:01] | Lead the way to the orcs, Bolty. | 带路去找兽人吧 波尔蒂 |
[26:02] | Speak when spoken to, handmaiden. | 别人问起你的时候你再回话 女仆 |
[26:48] | Ohh! Dark magic! | 黑魔法 |
[26:49] | Ohh! My eyes! | 我的眼睛 |
[26:52] | The stinging of your attack burns my very soul! | 你攻击的刺痛灼烧着我的灵魂 |
[27:08] | Dark magic? | 黑魔法 |
[27:18] | Well, that was a bust. | 真是白去了 |
[27:20] | You sure the Shadow Orcs are even out there? | 你确定影兽人在那儿吗 |
[27:22] | For a handmaiden, | 对于一个女仆来说 |
[27:23] | you certainly ask many questions. | 你实在问得太多了 |
[27:25] | Yes, I am positive. | 是 我确定 |
[27:26] | They’re just very good at hiding themselves. | 他们只是非常善于隐藏自己 |
[27:29] | But a plan has sprung to mind | 但是我突然想起来一个 |
[27:31] | that will draw the shadow king to us. | 可以把暗影之王引出来的方法 |
[27:33] | We shall take the shadow orc held in stock, | 我们应该把影兽人关押起来 |
[27:34] | offer him up as a prisoner exchange. | 跟他做战俘交换 |
[27:36] | Draw him out and beat him down. | 把他引出来再打败他 |
[27:38] | I like your style, Boltar. | 我喜欢你的风格 波尔塔 |
[27:39] | I shall retrieve the prisoner. | 我去集合战俘 |
[27:40] | You tend to the queen’s laundry and chamber pots, | 你去照顾女王的洗衣房和夜壶 |
[27:42] | then meet me back here. | 然后在这儿见 |
[27:47] | Nice outfit. | 装备不错 |
[27:48] | You love it. | 你喜欢吗 |
[27:51] | Right. Well, while you were, uh, playing dress-up, | 好吧 当你在玩角色扮演时 |
[27:54] | I found out that the mark… | 我发现那标记是 |
[27:55] | Belongs to the Shadow Orcs. | 是影兽人的 |
[27:59] | Yeah. And they’re using fairy magic. | 是的 而且他们在使用精灵魔法 |
[28:02] | The tree of pain. Awesome. | 痛苦之树 太棒了 |
[28:04] | Whoever gets marked gets ganked. | 凡是身上有标记的都遇袭了 |
[28:06] | All right, how do we stop it? | 好吧 那我们怎么阻止它 |
[28:08] | Find whoever cast the spell, and take them out. | 找出是谁施了咒语 把他除掉 |
[28:10] | No more whammy, no more marks. | 除掉咒语 就不再有标记 |
[28:11] | No more marks, no more dead bodies. | 没有标记 就不会再有人遇害 |
[28:13] | Okay, well, perfect. | 好吧 很不错 |
[28:14] | Our, uh, pal Boltar the chatty | 那个多嘴波尔塔 |
[28:16] | is getting the, uh, shadow orc prisoner. | 去找影兽人的战俘了 |
[28:17] | We’re gonna do a little prisoner exchange, | 我们会进行一笔战俘交换 |
[28:19] | try to draw the king out of hiding. | 把藏匿的暗影之王引出来 |
[28:21] | It was my idea. | 其实是我的主意 |
[28:24] | Where’s Charlie? | 查理在哪儿 |
[28:25] | She was with you. | 她刚才和你在一起 |
[28:26] | No, I sent her to you. | 没有 我让她去找你了 |
[28:29] | Charlie? | 查理 |
[28:31] | Your highness? | 陛下 |
[28:34] | Charlie? | 查理 |
[28:37] | You know what — she’s got my phone. | 对了 她拿着我的手机 |
[28:39] | Try it. | 打打看 |
[29:09] | I’m the, uh, queen… of moons. | 我是月女王 |
[29:13] | Nice to meet you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[29:17] | Great costume, B.T. Dubs. | 服装不错 |
[29:22] | Right. | 好吧 |
[29:23] | Well, this has been a really great kidnapping, | 这真的是场不错的绑架 |
[29:26] | but I got to get back to not dying. | 但是我要回去不能死 |
[29:28] | So, good talk. | 和你谈话很高兴 |
[29:43] | Wow. Real magic. | 真正的魔法 |
[29:45] | That is really cool, if not mostly terrifying. | 真的很酷 如果没这么恐怖的话 |
[29:52] | Okay. | 好的 |
[29:53] | We can work this out, can’t we? | 我们可以把事解决掉的 |
[29:55] | Get you some gold, my crown. | 给你点黄金 或者我的王冠 |
[29:58] | Ritualistic sacrifice? | 再或者祭祀仪式 |
[30:03] | Look, I am not really a queen. | 我不是真的女王 |
[30:07] | I’m just an I.T. Girl… | 我只是个搞计算机的女孩 |
[30:09] | Standing in front of a monster… | 站在一个怪物面前 |
[30:12] | asking it not to kill her. | 请求不要杀她 |
[30:17] | Great. | 好吧 |
[30:18] | Now the worst period of my life comes to an end. | 我人生最糟糕的时期结束了 |
[30:19] | I saw my boss get eaten by a leviathan, | 我看见我的老板被利维坦吃了 |
[30:22] | broke my arm, lived life on the run, | 摔坏了胳膊 四处奔波 |
[30:23] | finally got it all back, | 好不容易恢复正常 |
[30:24] | and now a dude in a stag-skull mask is gonna kill me. | 现在一个带着颅骨面具的家伙又要杀了我 |
[30:27] | I just want my old life back! | 我只是想找回以前的生活 |
[30:35] | That is all I want, as well. | 那也正是我想要的 |
[30:49] | I swear, if anything’s happened to her… | 我发誓 她要是有个三长两短 |
[30:51] | Dude, we checked all the tents. | 我们找过了所有的帐篷 |
[30:52] | We’ll talk to these guys. We’ll find her. | 我们四处询问 一定会找到他的 |
[31:06] | Greetings, heretics. | 你们好 异教徒 |
[31:09] | You should kneel before me, cur. | 你应该在我面前跪下 |
[31:13] | All right, why don’t you let me — | 好吧 你干脆让我 |
[31:14] | Silence! | 安静 |
[31:16] | Now, before we exchange, | 在我们做交换之前 |
[31:19] | a few announcements. | 说几条公告 |
[31:23] | Um, there is a peewee-league soccer playoff game tomorrow | 明天在一号场地 |
[31:26] | on the alpha field. | 有一个迷你杯足球季后赛 |
[31:27] | We don’t want to freak out the mundanes, | 我们不想惊吓那些现代人 |
[31:28] | so we got to move the battle of kingdoms to the beta field. | 所以决定把场地改到二号场地 |
[31:29] | All right. That’s it. | 好吧 |
[31:30] | You know what? I’m gonna do this the old-fashioned way. | 我要用老方法解决问题 |
[31:31] | – Dean, don’t. – No, I’m — | -迪恩 不要 -不行 |
[31:33] | – I told you there are… – Shut up. | -我告诉你了 -闭嘴 |
[31:35] | All right. I need real answers. | 我要真正的回答 |
[31:36] | This here is a real gun, see? | 这可是真枪 看见没 |
[31:42] | Now, start talking. Where’s the queen?! | 告诉我 女王在哪儿 |
[31:44] | I don’t know! | 我不知道 |
[31:45] | Yeah, well, your little family crest there | 你胸前的家族徽章 |
[31:47] | tells a different story, pal. | 可不是这么说的 伙计 |
[31:49] | – This? – Yeah. | -这个 -对 |
[31:51] | Uh, I got sick last month | 上个月就在这个标记 |
[31:54] | after this thing just appeared on my arm. | 在我胳膊上出现后我就病了 |
[31:57] | I thought it looked really cool, | 我觉得这很酷 |
[31:58] | so I turned it into my family crest. | 就把它当做我的家族徽章了 |
[32:00] | I mean, after my dermatologist said it wasn’t malignant. | 我的皮肤医生说这不是恶性的 |
[32:03] | Dean, he’s not our guy. | 迪恩 他不是我们要找的人 |
[32:04] | He’s just another vic. | 他只是一名受害者 |
[32:05] | My name is Max Hilby. I’m an attorney. | 我叫马斯克·希尔比 我是名律师 |
[32:07] | I have no idea where the queen is, | 我不知道女王在哪 |
[32:09] | but if you let me go right now, I won’t press charges. | 但如果你现在放我走 我不会起诉你 |
[32:15] | I promise. | 我发誓 |
[32:21] | Here. Uh, take them. Please. | 还有这个 给你了 |
[32:25] | Go. | 走吧 |
[32:25] | Go! Go! | 快走 |
[32:32] | What? What?! | 怎么了 |
[32:35] | Is the queen really in danger? | 女王真的遇到危险了吗 |
[32:39] | Okay, look, I-I noticed something odd down by the creek. | 我注意到小溪旁有一些奇怪的东西 |
[32:41] | It’s this weird tent. It’s not one of ours. | 有一顶奇怪的帐篷 不是我们的 |
[32:45] | It’s kind of creepy. | 挺吓人的 |
[32:46] | Why are you being so helpful all of a sudden? | 你怎么一下子这么有用 |
[32:49] | Look, I harbor an epic crush on the queen. | 我喜欢上女王了 |
[32:52] | Maybe you could put in a good word for me when you find her. | 也许你们可以找到她时替我美言几句 |
[32:56] | I don’t think you’re her type. | 我觉得你不是她的口味 |
[33:00] | What? You mean she’s not into orcs? | 什么 你是说她不喜欢兽人 |
[33:08] | My name is Gilda. | 我叫吉尔达 |
[33:09] | I’m from the hollow forest of Arkhmoor. | 我来自阿克莫尔的神圣树林 |
[33:13] | I’m a fairy. | 我是一个仙女 |
[33:14] | Mm. Swoon. | 真好 |
[33:17] | Uh, I mean, how did you get here? | 我是说 你是怎么到这的 |
[33:21] | I was summoned here by a spell. | 我是被一条咒语召唤来的 |
[33:24] | By whom? | 被谁 |
[33:26] | I don’t know his name, | 我不知道他的名字 |
[33:27] | But I was brought here to do his bidding. | 但我是被招来服从他的命令的 |
[33:29] | His bidding? That’s never good. | 他的命令 绝不是什么好事 |
[33:33] | My…master, | 我的主人 |
[33:35] | he… he has me hurt people. | 他让我伤害人们 |
[33:39] | He’s forcing me to. I’d never hurt anyone. | 他逼迫我做的 否则我绝不会伤害任何人 |
[33:41] | I’m a fairy…the good kind. | 我是一个仙女 善良的那种 |
[33:43] | No, no, I get that. Why is he doing this? | 我知道 他为什么这样 |
[33:48] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[33:50] | He started off with smaller commands, | 他开始时只下达一些小命令 |
[33:52] | but he’s become more violent. | 但他现在越来越暴力了 |
[33:56] | He had me kill two men this week. | 这一周他让我杀了两个人 |
[33:59] | Man, someone is taking this game way too seriously. | 老兄 有人把这个游戏看得太认真了 |
[34:03] | Game? | 游戏 |
[34:05] | This — my outfit, all of this — | 就是这个 我的装备 这所有的 |
[34:09] | It’s just a game here. | 这仅仅是个游戏 |
[34:10] | Why would you play such a game? | 你们为什么要玩这个游戏 |
[34:13] | This world — not so much with awesome. | 现实常常让人不爽 |
[34:16] | The game is a way to get away. | 玩这个游戏是为了逃避现实 |
[34:22] | It’s a lovely forest, | 这个森林很可爱 |
[34:24] | but it’s nothing like my home. | 但跟我的家完全不同 |
[34:29] | Right. | 没错 |
[34:30] | So, how do we get you back there? | 那我们该怎么把你送回去呢 |
[34:32] | I can’t break free from the spell, myself. | 我自己没法从咒语中解脱出来 |
[34:35] | A hero must take my master’s book of magic | 必须有个英雄偷走我主人的魔法书 |
[34:37] | and destroy it, breaking the spell. | 毁掉它 破除咒语 |
[34:42] | Gilda, my name is Charlie Bradbury, | 吉尔达 我叫查理·布拉德布利 |
[34:46] | and I am here to rescue you. | 我是来拯救你的 |
[34:57] | Why don’t you take off, Bolty? We got it from here. | 你干嘛不离开 波尔蒂 我们自己去 |
[34:59] | A handmaiden and a time traveler rescue the queen? | 一个女仆和一个时间旅行者拯救女王 |
[35:02] | I think not, kind lady. | 我可不这么认为 善良的女士 |
[35:03] | Look, this isn’t a game, Boltar. | 听着 这可不是游戏 波尔塔 |
[35:05] | The queen, our friend, is in real danger. | 我们的朋友 这位女王 真的有危险 |
[35:07] | You could get hurt. | 你可能会受伤 |
[35:07] | I will not leave my queen in peril. | 我才不会置我的女王于危险而不顾 |
[35:11] | Look there. | 看那边 |
[35:14] | We haven’t checked that tent. | 我们还没检查过那个帐篷 |
[35:36] | Dudes. | 伙计们 |
[35:38] | If the tent is rockin’, don’t come a-knockin’. | 如果帐篷在抖 拜托别不敲门就跑进来 |
[35:41] | No, it’s him! My master! Run! | 不 就是他 我的主人 快跑 |
[35:55] | No guns in moondoor, gentlemen. | 月门里可没有枪 先生们 |
[35:58] | Gilda, if you please? | 吉尔达 来吧 |
[36:07] | Well, now what, Gerry? | 好吧 现在你想怎样 杰里 |
[36:10] | My name is Boltar the Furious! | 我叫狂怒波尔塔 |
[36:14] | My plan was, | 我原本计划 |
[36:17] | after getting rid of all of my competition, | 摆脱所有的竞争者后 |
[36:19] | to win the battle tomorrow, | 明天赢得比赛 |
[36:20] | convincing the queen that I should be her king. | 说服女王我应该做她的国王 |
[36:24] | But then you two idiots showed up, | 结果你们两个白痴跑出来 |
[36:25] | and I was forced to improvise. | 我不得不见机行事 |
[36:27] | Rescue the damsel in distress from Orcs, | 将悲伤的少女从影兽人手中解救出来 |
[36:29] | become king, kill you both — that’ll work, too. | 当上国王 杀掉你俩 这样也行 |
[36:33] | So why did you go from hobbling to murder? | 那你为什么要从弄瘸别人升级为谋杀 |
[36:35] | Greyfox and Thargrim became part of the honor guard. | 灰狐狸和撒格瑞姆做了荣誉护卫 |
[36:38] | They got close to the queen, | 他们接近了女王 |
[36:39] | but they did it by breaking the rules — | 但他们是通过破坏规矩达成目的的 |
[36:41] | paying off other players with real money, | 真金白银贿赂其他选手 |
[36:43] | rather than moondoor currency. | 而不用月门的货币 |
[36:45] | They were cheating. | 他们是在作弊 |
[36:46] | Oh, and using magic isn’t? | 哦 那用魔法就不算作弊了 |
[36:48] | Magic is a part of moondoor. | 魔法是月门的一部分 |
[36:49] | What is your problem? | 你是怎么回事 |
[36:51] | Why would you hurt people? This is just a game. | 为什么要伤害别人 这是个游戏而已 |
[36:53] | There is no game! There is only moondoor! | 这不是什么游戏 只有月门 |
[36:57] | I came here to be different, | 我来这里就是为了与众不同 |
[37:00] | to get away from my crappy life, to be a hero. | 逃离我的无聊人生 做个英雄 |
[37:03] | And guess what? | 知道吗 |
[37:04] | What, you were a loser in the real world, | 什么 你是个现实生活中的卢瑟 |
[37:06] | and you’re a loser here? Shocker. | 你在这里照样是卢瑟 |
[37:09] | Would a loser track down a real book of spells | 卢瑟能够根据一本魔法书 |
[37:12] | and compel a fairy to do his bidding? | 强迫仙女服从他的命令吗 |
[37:14] | It depends. How’d you get it? | 说不准 你怎么拿到的 |
[37:18] | eBay. | 淘宝 |
[37:22] | Look. | 听我说 |
[37:24] | It doesn’t have to be like this, Boltar. | 波尔塔 你没必要这样 |
[37:26] | Just hand over the book of spells. | 把魔法书交出来 |
[37:28] | We can work this out. | 我们来了结这件事情 |
[37:29] | This will all work out… | 这事儿最终会了结的 |
[37:32] | after I remove you from the playing field | 但是得等我把你们踢出去 |
[37:35] | and wipe her memory. | 抹去她的记忆 |
[37:38] | Gilda? | 吉尔达 |
[37:45] | Gilda, the big one. | 吉尔达 那个大个子 |
[38:01] | I can’t stop him. | 我没法阻止他 |
[38:02] | The book — you must destroy it. | 那本书 你必须毁掉它 |
[38:11] | Hey, Gerry. | 你好 杰里 |
[38:14] | I’m the one who saves damsels in distress around here. | 我才是解救悲伤少女的人 |
[38:19] | No! | 不 |
[38:36] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[38:37] | I’m free of the spell. You saved me. | 我从咒语中解放了 你救了我 |
[38:41] | The hollow forest is forever in your debt. | 神圣森林永远都欠你的人情 |
[38:45] | I must return to those green hills now. | 我现在必须回到那些绿山 |
[38:48] | I will take my former master with me. | 我还要把前主人带回去 |
[38:51] | He must face a fairy tribunal for his sins. | 他必须因自己的罪行面对仙女裁判所 |
[38:53] | Wait. | 等等 |
[39:08] | Call me, maybe. | 有可能的话给我打电话 |
[39:15] | So what’s next for you, Charlie? | 接下来你要去哪里 查理 |
[39:18] | New town? New identity? | 新的小镇 换个新身份 |
[39:20] | If the last 24 hours have taught me anything, | 如果说这24小时教会了我什么 |
[39:22] | It’s that escaping isn’t what it used to be. | 那就是逃避解决不了问题 |
[39:25] | No more replacement characters for me. | 我再也不会换身份了 |
[39:28] | I got to face reality from now on. | 从现在起 我要面对现实 |
[39:29] | Sadly, reality actually includes monsters, | 痛苦的是 现实中真的有恶魔 |
[39:32] | but what are you gonna do? | 你们接下来要去做什么 |
[39:35] | If I can ever be of help to you guys, let me know. | 如果有什么能帮到你们的 尽管开口 |
[39:38] | Will do. | 一定会 |
[39:39] | And you, uh… you’re good? | 还有你 你没事吧 |
[39:43] | apart from the fact | 你是说除了 |
[39:44] | that you blocked me from banging a fairy, | 你阻碍我跟个仙女上床 |
[39:46] | and I’m about to go lose my crown in battle, | 我即将会在战役中输掉王冠 |
[39:47] | thanks to my army being decimated? | 因为我的军队被消灭了 |
[39:51] | Yeah. Totally good. | 是 太好了 |
[39:55] | Smell you later, bitches. | 再见了 娘们儿 |
[40:05] | So, what’s, uh… what’s next? | 那么 接下来干什么 |
[40:08] | ’cause no fun, right? | 一点儿都不好玩 对吧 |
[40:12] | Look, before you say anything, I-I-I get it. | 在你开口之前我要说 我明白的 |
[40:16] | No amount of fun is gonna help you | 因为没有什么乐趣能够 |
[40:18] | get over what you gave up. | 弥补你所放弃的 |
[40:21] | You just, uh… you need time, right? | 你嘛 你需要时间 对吧 |
[40:26] | Yeah. | 是 |
[40:28] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[40:30] | And you’re right. | 你说得对 |
[40:32] | Having fun won’t help me. | 找乐子帮不了我 |
[40:36] | It’ll help both of us. | 帮的是我们俩 |
[40:38] | Shall we? | 来吧 |
[40:47] | And dying in your beds many years from now, | 很多年后 当你在床上垂死挣扎时 |
[40:51] | would you be willing to trade all the days, | 你愿意拿从今天开始到死之前那些日子 |
[40:55] | from this day to that, for one chance — | 来换一个机会 |
[40:59] | Isn’t that the speech from — | 这话不是从那里… |
[41:00] | It’s the only one he knows. | 他只读过那一本 |
[41:01] | Just one chance to come back here | 回到这里的机会 |
[41:06] | and tell our enemies that they may take our lives, | 告诉我们的敌人 他们或许能够消灭肉体 |
[41:11] | but they will never take… | 但他们永远都夺取不了… |
[41:12] | Hold! | 停 |
[41:18] | My bad. | 都是我的错 |
[41:20] | Sorry. You can’t be serious. | 抱歉 你没开玩笑吧 |
[41:27] | …our freedom! | 我们的自由 |
[41:53] | lj20090303@163.com | 如需其它字幕 请登陆新浪微博(WEB蓝光版美剧专业户)或发邮件 |