时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | Takes a painful long time to bleed out from the gut. | 内脏出血 很久很痛 |
[00:06] | You can do whatever you want, Crowley. | 克劳力 你想做什么就做什么 |
[00:08] | Metatron — he’s an angel. | 梅塔特隆 他是个天使 |
[00:09] | He’s the scribe of god. | 神的书记员 |
[00:11] | This is Metatron. This is Metatron? | 这是梅塔特隆 这是梅塔特隆 |
[00:13] | I’m not one of them. I’m not an archangel. | 我跟他们不是一类 我不是大天使 |
[00:15] | I worked in the secretarial pool | 在上帝选我记录神之语前 |
[00:17] | before god chose me to take down the word. | 我就是个小秘书 |
[00:24] | I’ve got it. The third trial. | 我知道了 第三项测试 |
[00:26] | – What is it? – To cure a demon. | -是什么 -治愈一个恶魔 |
[00:33] | – Cass?! – A little help here. | -小卡 -来帮帮忙 |
[00:36] | Abbadon. She’s a demon… | 阿比顿 她是个恶魔 |
[00:37] | Who, it turns out, is a knight of hell. | 她是一个地狱骑士 |
[00:40] | Knights of hell are hand-picked by Lucifer himself. | 地狱骑士是路西法亲手挑选的 |
[00:43] | The demon trap in your noggin is gonna keep you from smoking out. | 你脑袋里的恶魔陷阱只是为了困住你 |
[00:46] | We’re gonna cut you into little steaks | 我们要把你碎尸万段 |
[00:48] | And bury each strip under cement. | 然后把尸块埋入水泥 |
[01:06] | I can’t believe you finally came up here with me. | 真不敢相信你终于跟我来这儿了 |
[01:10] | Why wouldn’t I? | 我怎么会不来呢 |
[01:13] | I love this place. | 我真爱死这里了 |
[01:14] | It’s like…I can breathe, you know? | 我觉得终于能呼吸了 |
[01:20] | Tommy you okay? | 汤米 你没事吧 |
[01:30] | Yeah. Yeah, I’m good. | 嗯 我没事 |
[01:37] | Did you hear that? | 你听到了吗 |
[01:39] | What? | 什么 |
[01:41] | The growl? | 咆哮声 |
[01:42] | No. Maybe it’s a bear. | 没有 可能是只熊吧 |
[01:47] | Shelly, get back! | 谢丽 退后 |
[01:48] | Baby, what is wrong? | 亲爱的 怎么了 |
[01:50] | It’s not a bear. It’s a wendigo. | 那不是熊 是个食人魔 |
[01:59] | Hide in the bedroom. Right now. | 躲进卧室里 快去 |
[02:01] | Hide, Shelly! | 躲起来 谢丽 |
[02:02] | Tommy, I don’t hear anything. | 汤米 我什么都没听到 |
[02:05] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么啊 |
[02:06] | I’m gonna light his ugly ass on fire. | 我要把他点着了 |
[02:08] | Get back. | 退后 |
[02:25] | What’s…h-happening? | 怎么回事 |
[02:28] | Tommy! | 汤米 |
[02:47] | – Please tell me that’s everything. – Yeah. | -求你告诉我就这些了 -嗯 |
[02:49] | No, not even close. | 不 差得远呢 |
[02:52] | You see, the men of letters kept files | 记录者记录了 |
[02:53] | on every demonic possession for the last 300 years, | 过去三百年里的每一宗恶魔附身案例 |
[02:56] | I mean, we’ve got Borden, Lizzy, all the way to Crane, Ichabod. | 从利兹·鲍敦一直到伊卡博德·科雷恩 |
[03:07] | How you feeling? | 你感觉怎么样了 |
[03:08] | Honestly, um… | 说实话 |
[03:10] | my, uh, my whole body hurts. | 我整个身体都疼 |
[03:13] | I feel nauseous and like I’m starving at the same time, | 我觉得又恶心又饿 |
[03:18] | and everything smells like rotting meat. | 什么东西都一股腐肉味 |
[03:21] | I’ve had that hangover. | 我经历过这样的宿醉 |
[03:23] | Jager, man. | 真不好受啊 |
[03:26] | Maybe you should, uh, take a break, get some air. | 也许你该休息一下 呼吸一下空气 |
[03:28] | Dean, the only thing that’s gonna make me feel better is finishing this. | 迪恩 了结这事我才会觉得好受 |
[03:31] | All right. | 好吧 |
[03:32] | Well, I’ll go get you some grub, keep your strength up. | 我去给你弄点吃的 让你有力气 |
[03:36] | Morning. | 早啊 |
[03:42] | I like this bunker. | 我喜欢这里 |
[03:45] | It’s orderly. | 很整洁有序 |
[03:47] | Oh, give us a few months. | 等几个月再看吧 |
[03:48] | Dean wants to get a ping-pong table. | 迪恩想买个乒乓球台 |
[03:50] | I’ve heard of that. It’s a game, right? | 我听说过 那是种游戏 对吧 |
[03:56] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[03:57] | My wound isn’t healing as quickly as I’d hoped… | 我的伤势愈合得不够快 |
[04:01] | But I am getting better. | 但我有好转 |
[04:04] | And you’re getting worse. | 而你却越来越糟了 |
[04:07] | Well, two trials down, one to go. | 完成了两项测试 还差一项 |
[04:12] | And the final test, do you — you know what it is? | 最后的测试 你们知道是什么了吗 |
[04:14] | I have to cure a demon. | 我要治愈一个恶魔 |
[04:16] | Of what? | 怎么治 |
[04:19] | That’s what we’re trying to figure out. | 我们也在查呢 |
[04:21] | Soup’s on. | 汤来了 |
[04:28] | There we go. | 给你 |
[04:29] | I think this is, uh… | 这个 |
[04:32] | Oh, it’s still good. | 没变质 |
[04:35] | A half-drunk beer, jerky, and three peanut-butter cups? | 喝了一半的啤酒 牛肉干 三小杯花生酱 |
[04:39] | Yeah, we’re — we’re running a little low. | 嗯 我们补给不太够了 |
[04:43] | I’ll make a run. | 我去跑一趟吧 |
[04:44] | Dean, I can go with you. | 迪恩 我可以跟你一起去 |
[04:49] | Dean. | 迪恩 |
[04:52] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[04:55] | For what? | 抱歉什么 |
[04:59] | For everything. | 一切 |
[05:00] | Everything? | 一切 |
[05:02] | Like, uh… like ignoring us? | 比如 无视我们 |
[05:07] | Yes. | 是啊 |
[05:08] | Or like bolting off with the angel tablet, | 比如带着天使石碑跑路 |
[05:10] | then losing it ’cause you didn’t trust me? | 还给弄丢了 就因为你不信任我 |
[05:14] | You didn’t trust me. | 你不信任我 |
[05:17] | – Yes. – Yeah. | -是的 -是啊 |
[05:20] | Nah, that’s not gonna cut it. | 就这么说一句不行 |
[05:23] | Not this time. | 这次不行 |
[05:25] | So you can take your little apology and you cram it up your ass. | 所以你带着你的抱歉去死吧 |
[05:29] | Dean, I thought I was doing the right thing. | 迪恩 我以为那么做是对的 |
[05:33] | Yeah, you always do. | 是啊 你总是这样 |
[05:39] | Hey, uh, do we have a room 7b? | 我们有个7B号房间吗 |
[05:47] | Dude, go easy on Cass, okay. | 哥们 别那么逼小卡 |
[05:50] | He’s one of the good guys. | 他是好人这边的 |
[05:53] | Dude, if anybody else — I mean anybody — | 如果是任何别的人 |
[05:55] | pulled that kind of crap, | 干那种混蛋事 |
[05:56] | I would stab them in their neck on principle. | 原则上讲 我都要捅他们脖子 |
[05:58] | Why should I give him a free pass? | 凭什么他就能无罪豁免 |
[06:01] | Because it’s Cass. | 因为那是小卡 |
[06:06] | What are we supposed to be looking for down here? | 我们要找什么 |
[06:07] | Um, anything on case 1138. | 找跟1138号案件相关的一切 |
[06:10] | It was a class 5 infernal event — | 是五级地狱事件 |
[06:13] | St. Louis, March 8, 1957. | 1957年3月8日 圣路易斯 |
[06:16] | “Class 5 infernal event”? | 五级地狱事件 |
[06:18] | Yeah. See, the letters have this whole rating system. | 是啊 记录者有一套评级标准 |
[06:21] | “The exorcist” would have been a class 2. | 《驱魔人》里面描述的也就二级 |
[06:24] | All right, so, what makes this puppet show so special? | 好吧 这次为什么那么特别 |
[06:26] | It was weird. | 很奇怪 |
[06:28] | Weird how? | 怎么奇怪 |
[06:29] | No clue. | 不知道 |
[06:30] | One of the files just had a note written in the margin about room 7b | 一卷案宗的空白处写着7B号房间 |
[06:33] | and the word “weird” with three exclamation points. | 和”奇怪”两个字 后面是三个惊叹号 |
[06:37] | Good times. | 好啊 |
[06:38] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[06:48] | Got it. | 找到了 |
[06:58] | Sammy, check this out. | 萨姆 你来 |
[07:06] | Is that a devil’s trap? | 那是恶魔陷阱吗 |
[07:09] | It takes up half the room. | 占了半个房间啊 |
[07:21] | These chains — they have spellwork etched into them. | 这些锁链 上面刻着咒语 |
[07:27] | So we have a dungeon. | 这是个地牢啊 |
[07:30] | Finally. | 太好了 |
[07:34] | What do you got there? | 那是什么 |
[07:44] | Movie night? | 电影之夜 |
[07:56] | Simon, we’re filming. | 西蒙 开始拍了 |
[08:01] | Um, hello, world. | 全世界 你们好啊 |
[08:04] | So this new ritual we’re going to see, | 我们要看到的这种新仪式 |
[08:05] | this new type of exorcism, h-how does it work? | 新的驱魔仪式 是怎么进行的 |
[08:12] | Simon, come. | 西蒙 过来 |
[08:19] | I don’t know. It’s my first time. | 不知道 我也是第一次 |
[08:29] | Wait, is that Abbadon? | 那个不是阿比顿吗 |
[08:33] | It’s not killy enough. | 没那么大杀气 |
[08:35] | It’s got to be the, uh, the chick she possessed. | 这肯定是被她附身的那个女孩 |
[08:47] | Hurry. We must do it now. | 快点 我们得开始了 |
[08:56] | Dead! They’re all dead! | 死了 他们都死了 |
[08:59] | Everyone you ever loved… | 你爱的每个人 |
[09:02] | Hey, those chains look exactly like the ones in our dungeon. | 那些锁链跟我们地牢里的一模一样 |
[09:04] | In your what? | 什么 |
[09:05] | Demon on a leash — cool. | 拴住的恶魔 酷啊 |
[09:26] | Exorcizamus te, omnis immundus spiritus… | [咒语] |
[09:32] | Hanc animam redintegra… | [咒语] |
[09:38] | Lustra! | [咒语] |
[09:40] | Lustra! | [咒语] |
[09:44] | She’s dead. | 她死了 |
[09:51] | Where’s the demon? | 恶魔在哪 |
[09:55] | Stop filming. | 别拍了 |
[09:58] | What happened? | 怎么回事 |
[09:59] | Will you just stop?! | 你停下好吗 |
[10:08] | Well, that was weird… | 的确是挺怪的 |
[10:10] | With three exclamation points. | 加三个惊叹号 |
[10:12] | That wasn’t a normal exorcism. | 那不是一般的驱魔 |
[10:15] | They changed the words. | 他们改了词 |
[10:17] | I believe “Lustr” is latin for wash or cleanse. | “Lustr”应该是拉丁语中的洗刷或清洁 |
[10:21] | Oh, yeah, ’cause that was the most freaky thing was the vocabulary. | 是啊 最奇怪的是他们的用词 |
[10:25] | What about the bloody high five or the chest burster? | 那血手和胸口爆裂呢 |
[10:28] | Anything else on the film, like director’s commentary, | 片子上还有别的吗 比如导演评论音轨 |
[10:31] | Sequel, maybe? | 续集呢 |
[10:32] | Yeah, listen to this. | 听这个 |
[10:34] | The older priest, Max Thompson, | 年老的那个牧师 麦克斯·汤普森 |
[10:36] | bit the dust in ’58, | 58年死了 |
[10:37] | But the younger one is still alive and still lives in st. Louis. | 但年轻的那个还活着 还住在圣路易斯 |
[10:42] | Think this kind of weird is worth the drive? | 你觉得这个怪事值得我们去一趟吗 |
[10:44] | Dean, everything in those folders — | 迪恩 那些卷宗里的每一件事 |
[10:45] | the possessions, the deals, all of it — | 附身 恶魔交易 等等一切 |
[10:47] | we’ve seen that before, but that — | 我们都见过了 但那个 |
[10:51] | That was all new. | 是全新的 |
[10:53] | Yeah, it’s worth the drive. | 当然值得我们去一趟了 |
[10:54] | All right. Let’s roll. | 好吧 我们走 |
[10:56] | Not you. | 你别去 |
[10:58] | Sam is more damaged than I am. | 萨姆的伤势比我重 |
[11:00] | Yeah, well, you know, even banged up, Sammy comes through. | 是啊 可就算他受伤了 萨姆也挺过来了 |
[11:04] | – Dean, I just want to help. – We don’t need your help. | -迪恩 我只想帮忙 -我们不需要 |
[11:08] | Just stay here and — and get better. | 留在这儿 养好身体吧 |
[11:14] | Father Thompson had some unorthodox ideas, | 汤普森神父有一些新奇的想法 |
[11:18] | which is why the men of letters were interested. | 所以记录者才会感兴趣 |
[11:21] | Unorthodox how? | 怎么新奇了 |
[11:23] | He believed demons could be saved. | 他认为恶魔可以被拯救 |
[11:26] | What exactly do you mean, “saved”? | 你说”拯救”是什么意思 |
[11:30] | A demon is a human soul, twisted and corrupted by its time in hell. | 恶魔是人的灵魂 在地狱里被扭曲玷污了 |
[11:35] | Father Thompson believed that you could wash that taint away | 汤普森神父认为 你可以洗净那些污秽 |
[11:39] | and restore their humanity. | 恢复他们的人性 |
[11:41] | So, what, they just stay in whatever schmuck they’re possessing and — and | 那么他们就继续留在他们附身的人身体里 |
[11:45] | get a ticket upstairs? | 然后就能升天了 |
[11:46] | I wish I knew. | 我也不知道啊 |
[11:50] | Okay, but this — this ritual… | 但这个仪式 |
[11:53] | can cure a demon? | 能治愈恶魔 |
[11:55] | I suppose, if it worked, | 如果起效的话 或许吧 |
[11:57] | but that night, something went terribly wrong. | 但是那晚 出了很大的岔子 |
[12:02] | The demon escaped into the world, | 那个恶魔逃窜了出去 |
[12:04] | and that poor old woman… | 而那个可怜的老妇人 |
[12:08] | It was horrible. | 太可怕了 |
[12:11] | I know father Thompson kept trying. | 我知道汤普森神父没有放弃 |
[12:13] | There were other possessions, experiments, | 还有其他附身事件 他继续了试验 |
[12:17] | but I couldn’t face that — not again. | 但那之后我无法再那么做了 |
[12:21] | And then, a few months later… | 之后 几个月后 |
[12:26] | He was dead. | 他就死了 |
[12:28] | How’d that happen? | 怎么死的 |
[12:29] | Something tore him apart. | 有什么把他撕裂了 |
[12:35] | Did he keep any, uh | 他有做 |
[12:40] | did he keep records or — | 他做了记录或者… |
[12:52] | Uh do you have a-a bathroom, maybe? | 你们这儿有洗手间吗 |
[12:56] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[13:03] | Is he all right? | 他没事吧 |
[13:08] | Uh, no, padre. | 不 神父 |
[13:09] | He’s…pretty damn far from all right. | 他跟没事差得远呢 |
[13:13] | That’s why we’re here. | 我们就是为这个而来 |
[13:15] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[13:16] | Well, short story is, uh, | 简而言之 |
[13:18] | Sammy there is gonna take whatever shredded your friend | 萨姆会把撕碎你朋友的东西 |
[13:19] | and every other black-eyed bitch out there, | 和其他所有的黑眼混蛋 |
[13:22] | and he’s gonna get rid of them for good. | 统统了结掉 |
[13:25] | He is? | 他吗 |
[13:27] | In his condition? | 他都这样了 |
[13:30] | Father, over the past couple of months, | 神父 过去几个月 |
[13:32] | I’ve seen him do crap that I didn’t even think was possible. | 我目睹他做了很多我以为不可能的事 |
[13:35] | I mean, sure, he’s miserable and he’s hurting, | 他的确很痛苦 |
[13:38] | But you know what? | 但你知道吗 |
[13:39] | There’s not a doubt in my mind | 我丝毫不怀疑 |
[13:39] | that he’s gonna cross that finish line — not one. | 他会走到终点 一点不怀疑 |
[13:45] | So, will you help us? | 你愿意帮我们吗 |
[13:48] | I’ll get father Thompson’s things for you. | 我去给你拿汤普森神父的东西 |
[13:50] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[14:30] | Dude. | 伙计 |
[14:38] | Dude. | 讲究点啊 |
[14:45] | Dude! | 你干什么呢 |
[14:45] | I — I have money. | 我有钱 |
[14:52] | Where’s the pie? | 馅饼在哪 |
[14:55] | I think we’re out. | 我们没有了 |
[14:58] | You don’t understand. | 你不明白 |
[14:59] | I need pie. | 我需要馅饼 |
[15:03] | Put the virgin down, Castiel. | 把那个处男放下 卡西迪奥 |
[15:09] | We need to talk. | 我们得谈谈 |
[15:15] | Wait, you’re Metatron. | 等等 你是梅塔特隆 |
[15:17] | The Metatron? | 那个大名鼎鼎的梅塔特隆吗 |
[15:19] | Yes. | 正是 |
[15:23] | In public, it’s Marv. | 公共场合喊我马文 |
[15:26] | Marv. | 马文 |
[15:27] | And you’re Castiel. | 你是卡西迪奥 |
[15:30] | Kevin Tran told me about you. | 凯文·谭跟我说你的事了 |
[15:32] | – He did? – Yeah. | -是吗 -是啊 |
[15:34] | According to him, you and I have a lot in common. | 据他说 我们有很多共同点 |
[15:36] | We’re both free thinkers. | 我们都是思想自由的人 |
[15:38] | We’re both on heaven’s most wanted list. | 我们都被天堂通缉 |
[15:40] | I thought we could socialize, maybe grab a bite. | 我觉得我们该联络一下感情 一起吃个饭 |
[15:43] | I’m sorry — we can…what? | 抱歉 我们…什么 |
[15:45] | Look, I’ve been on sabbatical. | 我一直在”休假” |
[15:48] | I’m trying to play catch-up, | 我想了解最新的情况 |
[15:49] | but I have to talk to somebody about what’s going on back home. | 但我得找个人谈谈老家的事 |
[15:53] | – And by home, you mean heaven? – Right. | -老家是指天堂 -对 |
[15:56] | I’ve been looking around, | 我到处逛了逛 |
[15:57] | crawling through a few divine nooks and crannies, | 爬进了几个天使的脑子里瞧了瞧 |
[16:00] | and from what I can see, | 据我看到的情况 |
[16:02] | without the archangels, it’s a mess up there. | 大天使一走 上面一团糟 |
[16:05] | Open warfare. | 处于混战之中 |
[16:07] | I thought Naomi was running things now. | 我以为 娜奥米在管理天堂 |
[16:10] | Is that what she told you? | 她是这么说的吗 |
[16:13] | I mean, Naomi’s a player — don’t get me wrong — just one of many. | 娜奥米的确参与了竞争 但她不是唯一的选手 |
[16:17] | There are factions upon factions, | 派系多不胜数 |
[16:20] | all fighting, betraying each other. | 都在互相打斗 背叛 |
[16:23] | It’s just a matter of time before they start ripping each other apart. | 他们早晚会把彼此都撕烂 |
[16:27] | It’s all broken. | 一切都乱套了 |
[16:28] | I know. I’m the one who broke it. | 我知道 那是我造成的 |
[16:30] | There was a time when I thought I could lead our people, | 我曾以为我能领导我们的人 |
[16:32] | but I was mistaken. | 但我错了 |
[16:34] | I spilled so much blood. | 我造成了无数死亡 |
[16:41] | And I’ve tried to atone for my sins and I did penance | 我试着为自己的行为赎罪 我苦修 |
[16:45] | and I betrayed my friends to protect our secrets, | 为了保护我们的秘密而背叛朋友 |
[16:48] | but I’ve just failed. | 但我还是失败了 |
[16:50] | And now — | 现在 |
[16:51] | Look, I know. | 我明白 |
[16:53] | But now the angels — heaven — | 但是现在 天使 天堂 |
[16:58] | need someone to come to the rescue. | 需要有人去帮忙 |
[17:01] | They need us. | 他们需要我们 |
[17:02] | – Us? – Yeah. Just — just picture it. | -我们 -对 想象一下 |
[17:05] | We ride to the rescue, save the day — | 我们去拯救他们 挽救大局 |
[17:08] | Make a great story. | 那说起来多好听啊 |
[17:11] | Look, the angels are like a big, dysfunctional family. | 天使就像一个庞大的有问题的家庭 |
[17:16] | We need to lock them all in a room | 我们得把他们都锁在一个屋里 |
[17:19] | until we work these problems out — | 直到把这些问题都解决了 |
[17:21] | All the factions, you, me — | 所有的派系 你和我 |
[17:24] | What, like a big family meeting? | 像一场巨大的家庭集会吗 |
[17:26] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[17:28] | Which is why we have to shut down heaven. | 所以我们得关闭天堂 |
[17:31] | What? | 什么 |
[17:33] | Do you like crepes? | 你喜欢可丽饼吗 |
[17:35] | Wait – | 等等 |
[17:36] | Eugenie’s in Ojai makes the greatest caramel apple crepes. | 奥海的尤金妮做的苹果可丽饼最好吃了 |
[17:42] | Metatron — Marv. | 梅塔特隆 马文 |
[17:50] | I can’t find Cass. | 我找不到小卡 |
[17:52] | You think he blew town? | 你觉得他走了吗 |
[17:53] | Sounds like him. | 像他的风格 |
[17:55] | So it turns out that, uh, | 看来 |
[17:57] | father Thompson recorded all of his demon-cure tests. | 汤普森神父把恶魔治愈的测试都做了记录 |
[18:00] | This one here, this was the last one — | 这个是最后一个 |
[18:03] | Two days before he died. | 两天后他就死了 |
[18:08] | The date is August 3, 1958. | 现在是1958年8月3日 |
[18:11] | This is trial 19, hour 1. | 这是第19次试验 第一小时 |
[18:14] | My subject is Peter Kent. | 实验对象 彼得·肯特 |
[18:19] | Mr. Kent is the father of two young sons, | 肯特先生是两个幼子的父亲 |
[18:23] | and three weeks ago, he was possessed by a demon. | 三周之前 他被一个恶魔附身了 |
[18:34] | I’m going to ask you a question now. | 我现在要问你一个问题 |
[18:38] | When you crawled into Mr. Kent and ate his children, | 你钻进肯特先生的身体 吃掉他的孩子 |
[18:43] | how did it feel? | 是什么感受 |
[18:46] | Orgasmic. | 很兴奋 |
[18:57] | The first dose has been administered. | 已经注入第一剂 |
[18:59] | Do we know what padre was dosing number-one dad up with? | 知道牧师给头号爸爸注射的是什么吗 |
[19:03] | Uh, yeah, his own purified blood. | 他自己净化的血液 |
[19:07] | Purified how? | 怎么净化的 |
[19:08] | Before he started, | 他开始之前 |
[19:09] | Father Thompson went to confession. | 汤普森神父去忏悔了 |
[19:11] | This is trial 19, hour 2. | 这是19号审判 第二小时 |
[19:15] | When you ate his children, how did it feel? | 你吃他的孩子时 是什么感觉 |
[19:19] | Stringy! | 很有嚼头 |
[19:22] | The second dose has been administered. | 已经注入第二剂 |
[19:25] | Hour 4. | 第四小时 |
[19:26] | When you ate his children — | 你吃他的孩子时 |
[19:28] | Kiss my ass! | 吃屎吧 |
[19:30] | – How did it feel? – Soft. | -是什么感觉 -软软的 |
[19:35] | The sixth dose has been administered. | 已经注入第六剂 |
[19:37] | Stop. | 停下 |
[19:38] | – How… – Please. | -是… -求你了 |
[19:42] | …did it… | 什么… |
[19:45] | …feel? | 感觉 |
[19:46] | Stop!! | 住手 |
[20:02] | Hour 8, the subject is prepped. | 第八小时 实验对象已经准备好了 |
[20:15] | Exorcizamus te, | [咒语] |
[20:18] | omnis immundus spiritus. | [咒语] |
[20:20] | Hanc animam redintegra, lustra! | [咒语] |
[20:27] | Lustra! | [咒语] |
[20:36] | When you ate his children, how did it feel? | 你吃他的孩子时 是什么感觉 |
[20:42] | They were screaming… | 他们在尖叫 |
[20:44] | and I laughed. | 我却在笑 |
[20:46] | Why did I laugh? | 我为什么会笑 |
[20:49] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[20:50] | I’m so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[20:52] | God, I was a monster. | 上帝啊 我是个恶魔 |
[20:53] | But now you are a man again. | 但你现在又变回了人 |
[20:57] | And you have been saved. | 你被拯救了 |
[21:03] | Did he just… cure a demon? | 他刚刚…治愈了一个恶魔吗 |
[21:07] | Maybe. | 或许吧 |
[21:09] | Could we take this hoodoo on a test drive? | 咱们能测试一下这个方法吗 |
[21:11] | Um, I mean, I have the exorcism right here. | 驱魔法就在这里 |
[21:14] | All we need is the blood, consecrated ground, and a demon. | 我们只需要血液 圣地 和一个恶魔 |
[21:19] | So, what? We summon a demon, trap it — | 怎么做 召唤一个恶魔 然后困住它 |
[21:20] | Or — or we use one that we’ve already tagged. | 或者我们用我们已经抓到的一个 |
[21:24] | Do we still have dad’s old army field surgeon’s kit? | 爸爸的战地外科医生手术包还在吗 |
[21:27] | It’s in the trunk. Why? | 在行李箱里 怎么了 |
[21:29] | Yeah, I think it’s time we put Humpty Dumpty back together again. | 我们该把那个讨厌鬼拼起来了 |
[21:40] | Why did you leave? | 你为什么走了 |
[21:42] | I can’t have this conversation on an empty stomach. | 饿着肚子可不能谈这事 |
[21:45] | Here you go. | 您的菜 |
[21:47] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[21:48] | Can I get you anything? | 您要点什么吗 |
[21:49] | Coffee, please. | 咖啡 谢谢 |
[21:50] | Sure. Cool coat. | 好的 外套很酷[凉]啊 |
[21:52] | No, it’s actually quite warm. | 没有 其实很保暖 |
[21:56] | Cute and funny — okay. | 可爱又幽默 好吧 |
[22:04] | I should have picked a better-looking vessel. | 早知道我就选个帅点的皮囊了 |
[22:07] | What did you mean, we can shut down heaven? | 你说关闭天堂是什么意思 |
[22:09] | Oh, you know, the trials — | 你知道的 那些测试 |
[22:12] | God’s little “Pull in case of emergency”, | 上帝设下的紧急情况按钮 |
[22:15] | the Leviathans get out of control, | 如果利维坦逃了出来 |
[22:16] | you put them in purgatory. | 就把它们扔回炼狱 |
[22:19] | Demons get a little too demonic, toss ’em into hell. | 如果恶魔们玩得太过火了 扔回地狱 |
[22:23] | Angels get uppity, slam the pearly gates. | 天使们过于膨胀了 关上天国之门 |
[22:26] | Are you saying you know the trials to close heaven? | 你是说你知道关闭天堂的测试 |
[22:30] | I wrote ’em down. | 是我记下来的 |
[22:34] | It’s not something you forget. | 这种事情你可忘不了 |
[22:36] | Look, I think a little alone time would be good for the angels. | 我觉得 单独待会儿对天使来说不是坏事 |
[22:40] | At the very least, it would s– | 至少能够… |
[22:43] | It would stop the fighting up there from spilling out down here, | 能够避免让上面的争斗祸及下面 |
[22:47] | which will happen. It always does. | 因为那是必然结果 一向如此 |
[22:50] | You’re gonna complete these tests? | 你要完成这些测试吗 |
[22:53] | No. | 不 |
[22:55] | I can’t. | 我干不了 |
[22:56] | I am a pencil pusher, always have been. | 我只是个秘书 仅此而已 |
[23:02] | I’m not strong enough. | 我不够强壮 |
[23:03] | But you — you are a warrior. | 而你呢 你是个斗士 |
[23:08] | I’ve got the plan. | 我有办法 |
[23:10] | You’ve got the muscle. | 你来付诸实践 |
[23:13] | We can do this. | 我们合力 必能成功 |
[23:16] | Heaven needs your help, Castiel. | 天堂需要你的帮助 卡西迪奥 |
[23:19] | I am the one that caused these problems. | 我是罪魁祸首 |
[23:21] | I should be the one to fix them. | 确实该我来收拾这个烂摊子 |
[23:22] | But you understand this is, um, not going to be easy. | 但你必须知道 这事可不容易 |
[23:27] | I understand. | 我懂 |
[23:29] | No, you don’t. | 不 你不懂 |
[23:31] | See our waitress? | 看见那个女招待了吗 |
[23:38] | She’s the first trial — got to cut her heart out. | 她就是第一道测试 把她的心挖出来 |
[23:42] | What? | 什么 |
[23:44] | No, she’s… | 不 她只是… |
[23:46] | She’s just a girl. | 她只是个女孩 |
[23:47] | No, she isn’t. | 不 她不是 |
[23:49] | She’s a Nephilim, an abomination. | 她是个拿非利人 禁忌之人 |
[23:52] | She’s the offspring of an angel and a human? | 她是天使和凡人的后代 |
[23:55] | – I thought that wasn’t allowed. -It’s not. | -那不是禁止的吗 -是禁止的 |
[23:57] | There’s only one on earth, and you are looking at it. | 世界上仅此一个 就是她了 |
[24:02] | But she didn’t choose to be a nephilim, so she’s innocent. | 但她并没选择做一个拿非利人 她是无辜的 |
[24:06] | Yes, she is. | 她是无辜的 |
[24:07] | I told you it wasn’t gonna be easy. | 我告诉你了 这事不容易 |
[24:10] | But if you want to do this, Castiel, | 如果你想完成这个 卡西迪奥 |
[24:13] | if you really want to do this, | 如果你真心想这么做 |
[24:14] | you got to ask yourself what’s more important — | 你得问问自己什么才是最重要的 |
[24:17] | Her life or your family? | 是她的生命还是你的家族 |
[24:28] | So you really think this will work? | 你觉得这样能行 |
[24:30] | Dude, we got needles. We got thread. | 老弟 我们有了针线 |
[24:33] | We’ve seen “Young Frankenstein” about a thousand times. | 《年轻的科学怪人》我们都看过几千次了 |
[24:35] | Yeah, we’re golden. | 我们没问题的 |
[24:41] | This is gonna be disgusting. | 这会很恶心的 |
[25:19] | Morning, sunshines. | 早啊 帅哥们 |
[25:23] | It worked. | 起效了 |
[25:24] | You owe me a beer. | 你欠我一瓶啤酒 |
[25:26] | And I owe you both so, so much. | 我欠你们二位好多啊 |
[25:30] | I can’t wait to tear out those pretty green eyes. | 我真等不及要扯下你们漂亮的绿眼睛了 |
[25:35] | Good luck with that. | 祝你好运 |
[25:37] | We figured kitty didn’t need her claws. | 我们觉得你用不上爪子了 |
[25:43] | Then I’ll stump you to death. It’ll be swell. | 那我就把你们踩死 那也不错 |
[25:47] | Yeah, that’s not gonna happen, either. | 这你也别想了 |
[25:49] | The bullet — remember? | 记得那颗子弹吗 |
[25:54] | So you sit there like a good little bitch. | 你像个小贱人那样坐好 |
[25:56] | We’re gonna consecrate the ground, | 我们要把这块地圣化 |
[25:59] | and you’re gonna get to fessing up. | 你要老实坦白 |
[26:00] | – Oh, I know this tune. – I doubt that. | -这话耳熟啊 -我看未必 |
[26:03] | Father Max Thompson, | 麦克斯·汤普森神父 |
[26:05] | born October 12, 1910. | 1910年10月12日生 |
[26:07] | Died August 5, 1958. | 死于1958年8月5日 |
[26:10] | Who do you think ripped him apart? | 你以为是谁把他撕碎了 |
[26:14] | Word got back to home office that Maxie was messing with things, | 大本营那里听说了麦克斯干的捣乱事 |
[26:18] | so we made an example. | 于是我们杀一儆百 |
[26:20] | It wasn’t my most artful kill, but it was effective. | 虽然不是我最有美感的一次杀戮 但很有效 |
[26:24] | And bonus — | 意外惊喜是 |
[26:25] | Before he died, he told me all about Josie Sands. | 他死前跟我说了乔茜·桑兹的事 |
[26:28] | I found her, and I rode her into the men of letters. | 我找到了她 借她的身体找到了记录者 |
[26:31] | And what I did to them, that was art. | 我对他们做的事 那才叫艺术 |
[26:34] | So you know what Max was doing? | 那么你知道麦克斯在做什么了 |
[26:36] | Fella screamed the basics… | 他说了个大致 |
[26:39] | But it’ll never work. | 但那不会成功的 |
[26:41] | You keep telling yourself that. | 你就那么安慰自己吧 |
[26:51] | Hello, boy. | 好啊 孩儿们 |
[26:53] | Crowley. | 克劳力 |
[26:55] | Crowley? | 克劳力 |
[26:58] | The salesman? | 那个推销员 |
[26:59] | Try the king of hell. | 他是地狱之王 |
[27:01] | This is a joke, right? | 你开我心吧 |
[27:05] | Stay. | 留在这儿 |
[27:14] | Hold on. | 等等 |
[27:16] | How’d you get this number? | 你怎么拿到这个号码的 |
[27:17] | Ah, first things first — | 要紧事先说 |
[27:20] | What are you wearing? | 你穿着什么呢 |
[27:21] | Oh, okay, hanging up now. Hang up. | 行了 给我挂了 马上挂掉 |
[27:23] | Fine. This isn’t a social call. | 好吧 我不是打来闲聊的 |
[27:25] | I was wondering. | 我在想 |
[27:26] | You lads been reading the papers, | 你们最近读报纸了吗 |
[27:29] | say, Denver Times from yesterday? | 比如昨天的《丹佛时报》 |
[27:33] | No? | 没有吗 |
[27:34] | Well, you should. It’s side-splitting. | 你们该看看 令人震惊 |
[27:58] | What the hell — I’m sexting you an address. | 不管了 我把地址发给你 |
[28:01] | Check it out. | 去看看吧 |
[28:03] | Then we’ll talk. Cheerio. | 回头再聊 拜拜了 |
[28:05] | Wait, what? | 等等 什么 |
[28:08] | Crowley? | 克劳力 |
[28:39] | Here it is. Vic’s name is Tommy Collins. | 在这儿呢 死者名叫汤米·科林斯 |
[28:41] | Tommy. Why do I know that name? | 汤米 怎么这么耳熟 |
[28:43] | Well, Tommy Collins, | 汤米·科林斯 |
[28:44] | we saved him from a wendigo like forever ago. | 我们好久以前从食人魔手里把他救了下来 |
[28:47] | Okay, and, what, you think that Crowley blew his head off? | 怎么 克劳力把他的头炸下来了吗 |
[28:50] | Well, what are we dealing with here? | 这是什么情况 |
[28:51] | Some sort of demon-wendigo team-up? | 恶魔和食人魔联手了吗 |
[28:53] | Uh, no clue. | 不知道 |
[28:55] | All right, well, we’ll pour one out for Tommy later. | 我们回头再纪念汤米吧 |
[28:58] | As far as Crowley goes, screw him. | 至于克劳力 去他的 |
[29:00] | We got everything we need to put him in a permanent time-out. | 我们具备了一切让他永远休息的条件了 |
[29:07] | No. No! No! No! No! | 不不不 |
[29:12] | She’s gone. | 她跑了 |
[29:12] | She’s — son of a bitch! | 她 该死的 |
[29:31] | Dean! | 迪恩 |
[29:33] | Dean. | 迪恩 |
[29:37] | It’s a text message from Crowley — | 是克劳力来的短信 |
[29:39] | An address in Prosperity, Indiana. | 是印第安纳州 兴隆市的一个地址 |
[29:42] | Prosperity? | 兴隆市 |
[29:43] | Didn’t we work a case there? | 我们在那儿接过一桩案子吧 |
[29:45] | Yeah, yeah, the one with the witches and the baked goods. | 就是女巫和烘培食品那桩 |
[29:48] | So what? He’s going after somebody there now? | 怎么 他又去找那里什么人的麻烦了吗 |
[29:50] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[29:51] | We got to check it out. | 我们得去看看 |
[29:52] | – Well, you know it’s a trap. – Of course it’s a trap. | -你知道是陷阱 -当然是陷阱 |
[29:55] | But a trap means demons, and we could use one right now. | 但是陷阱意味着有恶魔 我们现在需要一个 |
[30:37] | Sam. | 萨姆 |
[30:43] | Is that…Jenny? | 那是詹妮吗 |
[30:54] | You were a great gal, Jenny Klein. | 你是个好女孩 詹妮·克莱恩 |
[31:06] | What the hell are you doing, Crowley? | 克劳力 你到底在干什么 |
[31:09] | Oh, moosie, isn’t it obvious? | 小鹿 这还不明显吗 |
[31:12] | I’m killing everyone you’ve ever saved — | 我在杀你们救过的每一个人 |
[31:15] | The damsels in distress, the innocent whippersnappers, | 困境中的少女 无辜的傲慢者 |
[31:18] | The would-be vampire chow — all of them. | 险些被吸血鬼吃掉的人 他们所有人 |
[31:21] | How do you even know — | 你怎么知道 |
[31:22] | I have my sources and a cracking research team. | 我有线人和强大的研究小组 |
[31:27] | When you boys hit a town, | 你们俩到一个地方 |
[31:28] | you tend to leave a mess. | 通常会搞得人仰马翻 |
[31:30] | Now, you’re probably wondering | 你们大概在想 |
[31:33] | why my droogs aren’t in there giving you the bum’s rush, | 我的手下怎么没有留在那里赶你们走 |
[31:35] | so let’s brass these tacks, shall we? | 我们就开门见山地说吧 好吗 |
[31:39] | I’m gonna gut one person every 12 hours | 每12小时 我就要把一个人开肠破肚 |
[31:42] | until you bring me the demon tablet | 直到你们俩把恶魔石碑给我送来 |
[31:44] | and stop this whole trials nonsense. | 并且终止这个荒谬的测试 |
[31:48] | We don’t have the tablet. Kevin took it and — | 我们没有石碑 凯文拿走了 |
[31:50] | I took Kevin. | 我抓住了凯文 |
[31:53] | Then someone took him back. | 然后有人又救走了他 |
[31:56] | Word from the cloud is that it wasn’t heaven. | 云端传话下来 说不是天堂 |
[31:59] | So either the cutest little prophet in the world | 所以世界上最聪明伶俐的小先知 |
[32:01] | is with you two lads, | 要么和你们俩在一起 |
[32:02] | or you better find him tout-bloody-suite | 要么你们最好赶紧找到他 |
[32:05] | because time, she is a-wasting. | 因为时间在飞逝 |
[32:08] | About now, you’re thinking of ways to stop me. | 现在你们在想办法阻止我 |
[32:12] | You won’t be able to, | 你们做不到的 |
[32:14] | but you’ll try because that’s what you do. | 但是你们还是会尝试 因为你们就这样 |
[32:17] | You — you try. | 你们尽力而为 |
[32:21] | So, time for an object lesson. | 该进行实例教学了 |
[32:25] | Indianapolis, | 印第安纳波利斯 |
[32:26] | the Ivy motel, room 116. | 艾薇旅馆 116房 |
[32:31] | You have 57 minutes. | 你们还有57分钟 |
[32:43] | What’s it gonna be, Castiel? | 你打算怎么办 卡西迪奥 |
[32:58] | Sarah. | 莎拉 |
[32:59] | Sam? | 萨姆 |
[33:02] | I’m Sarah Blake. | 我是莎拉·布莱克 |
[33:03] | I’m Sam. | 我是萨姆 |
[33:11] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[33:30] | I know what you are. | 我知道你们是什么 |
[33:34] | I could see your halos. | 我能看到你们的光环 |
[33:36] | And we know what you are, abomination. | 我们知道你是什么 禁忌 |
[33:41] | Please, I’m not. | 拜托 我不是 |
[33:43] | I try to be nice. | 我尽量友善待人 |
[33:45] | I just want to live my life. | 我只想过自己的生活 |
[33:48] | We know. | 我们知道 |
[33:51] | I am sorry. | 我很遗憾 |
[33:54] | You will be. | 你会的 |
[34:10] | Having fun? | 玩得开心吗 |
[34:26] | You want an abomination? | 你想要禁忌 |
[34:28] | I’ll show you an abomination. | 我让你见识一下禁忌的厉害 |
[34:47] | So a demon named Crowley | 一个名叫克劳力的恶魔 |
[34:51] | is gonna kill me in…16 minutes. | 要在16分钟后杀死我 |
[34:56] | No. | 不 |
[34:58] | No, he’s not. | 他不会得逞的 |
[35:11] | Sarah, long time. | 莎拉 好久不见 |
[35:13] | What you doing in Indy? | 你在印第安纳波利斯干什么 |
[35:15] | I…was scouting an estate sale for my dad. | 我在帮我爸爸物色房产买卖 |
[35:20] | Look, we’re gonna put devil’s traps everywhere — | 我们要在这里布满恶魔陷阱 |
[35:24] | The windows, the door. | 窗户 门 |
[35:26] | We’ve got holy water, | 我们有圣水 |
[35:27] | an exorcism ready to play on a loop, | 循环播放的驱魔咒 |
[35:30] | and anything that comes through that door — | 通过那扇门的 |
[35:35] | It’s meat. | 都会变成肉泥 |
[35:37] | Look, I know this is insane, | 我知道这很疯狂 |
[35:40] | but insane is kind of what we do. | 但是我们常常这样 |
[35:43] | We’ll keep you safe. | 我们会保护你 |
[35:46] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[35:48] | Okay? That’s it? | 好吧 就这样吗 |
[35:52] | You’ve done it before. | 你以前也这么做过 |
[36:08] | That’s new. | 这个以前没有 |
[36:09] | Yeah, I… | 是啊 我 |
[36:13] | His name is Ian. | 他叫伊恩 |
[36:14] | He works search and rescue. | 他是搜索与营救队的 |
[36:17] | Guess I have a type. | 看来我喜欢这个类型的 |
[36:19] | Our daughter, Bess — she’ll be one in a month. | 我们的女儿 贝丝 再有一个月就满周岁了 |
[36:27] | That’s, uh, great. | 那…很好 |
[36:31] | I mean it. | 真心的 |
[36:31] | I’m really, uh… | 我真的 |
[36:34] | I’m really happy for you. | 我真为你高兴 |
[36:37] | Thanks, Sam. | 谢谢 萨姆 |
[36:46] | And what about you? | 你呢 |
[36:48] | Me? | 我 |
[36:51] | Pretty much the same, I guess. | 几乎没什么变化吧 |
[36:53] | No, you’re not. | 不 你不是 |
[36:55] | You’re not the same. | 你不一样了 |
[36:58] | Look, it’s been years, | 已经好几年了 |
[37:01] | and I can’t even imagine the things you’ve been through. | 我都无法想象你都经历了什么 |
[37:07] | But I don’t know. | 但是 说不清 |
[37:08] | You just seem | 你看起来 |
[37:10] | ..more focused, confident, like… | 更专注 更自信 好像 |
[37:15] | …like you know what you want. | 好像知道自己想要什么 |
[37:20] | You grew up, Sam. | 你成熟了 萨姆 |
[37:25] | I do miss the old haircut, though. | 但我还是喜欢你以前的发型 |
[37:37] | Crowley. | 克劳力 |
[37:38] | Five… | 五 |
[37:40] | Four… | 四 |
[37:41] | Trios… | 三 |
[37:43] | Zwei… | 二 |
[37:45] | …uno. | 一 |
[37:55] | Sarah! Hey! | 莎拉 |
[37:56] | Hey! Hey! Hey! Hey! Can you hear me? | 听我说 你能听见我说话吗 |
[37:59] | Sarah! | 莎拉 |
[38:00] | She’s dying, and there’s nothing you can do about it. | 她要死了 你们什么也做不了 |
[38:03] | You son of a bitch! | 你个婊子养的 |
[38:04] | Son of a witch, actually. | 其实是女巫养的 |
[38:06] | My mommy taught me a few tricks. | 我妈咪教会了我一些招数 |
[38:08] | It’s a spell. Find the hex bag. | 是咒语 快找魔法袋 |
[38:12] | I thought of sending in a few of my bruisers, | 我考虑过派几个大块头去 |
[38:14] | really letting them go to town. | 让他们好好玩玩 |
[38:17] | But then, well, trial one was kill a hellhound. | 但是呢 测试一杀死了一只地狱之犬 |
[38:21] | Trial two was rescue a soul from the pit. | 测试二是从地狱拯救一个灵魂 |
[38:24] | So, from here on, | 从此往后 |
[38:26] | I’m gonna keep everything hell-related — | 我要让一切和地狱有关的东西 |
[38:29] | Demons, et cetera — away from you. | 恶魔等等的 离你们远点 |
[38:31] | Safe side and all that — | 完全是出于安全考虑 |
[38:33] | Plus, I just thought it seemed fitting. | 再说了 我觉得这样很合适 |
[38:37] | From what I understand, Sammy took that bird’s breath away. | 据我了解 小萨姆让那小妞无法呼吸 |
[38:42] | What’s the line? | 怎么说的来着 |
[38:45] | Saving people, hunting things — the family business. | 拯救他人 猎杀凶鬼恶灵 家族事业 |
[38:50] | Well, I think the people you save, | 我觉得你们救下的人 |
[38:52] | they’re how you justify your pathetic little lives. | 你们用他们来证明你们可悲的人生有些用处 |
[38:58] | The alcoholism, the collateral damage, | 酗酒 附带伤害 |
[39:01] | the pain you’ve caused — | 你们所造成的一切痛苦 |
[39:03] | The one thing that allows you to sleep at night, | 唯一一件能让你们每夜安睡的事情 |
[39:07] | the one thing is knowing that these folks are out there, | 唯一一件就是知道这些人们还活着 |
[39:11] | still out there happy and healthy because of you, | 因为你们 他们还快乐健康地活着 |
[39:16] | you great, big, bloody heroes. | 你们这两个伟大的该死的英雄 |
[39:20] | Hey! Hey! Hey! You’re gonna be okay. | 你会没事的 |
[39:22] | – Sarah? – They’re your life’s work, | -莎拉 -他们是你们毕生的杰作 |
[39:23] | and I’m going to rip it apart piece by piece | 我要把这一切一点一点撕碎 |
[39:29] | because I can, | 因为我能做到 |
[39:32] | because you can’t stop me, | 因为你们无法阻止我 |
[39:36] | and because when they’re all gone, | 还因为 当他们都死去 |
[39:38] | what will you have left? | 你们还剩下什么呢 |
[39:41] | No. No, no, no. | 不 不不 |
[39:42] | No. | 不 |
[39:44] | No, please, no. | 不 求你了 不要 |
[39:46] | You want to keep those people alive. | 你们想让那些人继续活着 |
[39:49] | I want complete and utter surrender. | 我想要完全彻底的投降 |
[39:52] | The Tablet, the Trials — you’ll give them up, | 石碑 测试 全部都放弃 |
[39:55] | or we’ll keep doing this dance. | 否则我们就继续这么玩吧 |
[39:58] | Your choice, my darlings. | 你们选择吧 亲爱的 |
[40:39] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[40:45] | What do you think? | 你觉得呢 |
[40:48] | Look, I know it’s bad right now, okay, | 我知道现在情况很糟 |
[40:50] | but we stick to the plan. | 但是我们还是得按计划 |
[40:51] | We shut down hell. | 关上地狱之门 |
[40:53] | How, exactly? | 到底怎么做 |
[40:56] | We get a demon — | 我们找到一个恶魔 |
[40:56] | You heard Crowley. | 你听到克劳力的话了 |
[40:57] | He’s not gonna let one near us, | 他不会让任何恶魔接近我们 |
[40:59] | and without a demon, all we can do is sit back | 没有恶魔 我们只能傻坐着 |
[41:02] | and watch people we know, people we saved, | 看着所有我们认识的人 我们救下的人 |
[41:06] | die like Sarah. | 像莎拉一样死去 |
[41:09] | So what are you saying? | 那你是什么意思 |
[41:11] | I’m saying… | 我是说 |
[41:14] | Maybe this isn’t one we can win. | 也许这场争斗我们赢不了 |
[41:17] | Maybe we should just take the deal. | 也许我们就该接受条件 |
[41:23] | We’ll figure this out. | 我们会有办法的 |
[41:24] | We will. | 我们可以 |
[41:26] | Man, we’ll get it done. | 我们会做到的 |
[41:27] | We’ll kick it in the ass like we always do. | 我们会像以往一样打个漂亮仗 |
[41:34] | Are you with me? | 你要和我一起吗 |
[41:45] | lj20090303@163.com | 如需其它字幕 请登陆新浪微博(WEB蓝光版美剧专业户)或发邮件 |