时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Sammy’s hurt. He’s hurt real bad. | 萨姆受伤了 他伤得很重 |
[00:04] | This one goes out to any angel with their ears on. | 这话是说给每一个能听到的天使的 |
[00:07] | This is Dean Winchester… and I need your help. | 我是迪恩·温彻斯特 我需要你的帮助 |
[00:11] | – Start with a name. – Ezekiel. | -先告诉我名字 -以西结 |
[00:12] | There is a chance I can fix your brother. | 拯救你弟弟还有一线生机 |
[00:14] | How will it work? | 这事是怎么个机制 |
[00:15] | I heal Sam while healing myself. | 我会在治愈自己的同时治愈萨姆 |
[00:17] | Sam can eject me at any time. | 萨姆随时能把我驱逐出去 |
[00:19] | And if Sam does eject me, he will die. | 如果萨姆驱逐我 那他就会死 |
[00:22] | Then we keep it a secret for now. | 那暂时先不要说吧 |
[00:24] | I just got to hope that you’re one of the good guys. | 但愿是你正义一边的 |
[00:26] | I am. | 我是 |
[00:29] | Zeke! | 小西 |
[00:31] | You can bring her back like you did with Cass. | 你可以像救活小卡那样救活她 |
[00:35] | I cannot keep doing that. | 我不能一直那么做 |
[00:36] | Why the hell not?! | 为什么 |
[00:37] | Every time I use my power, it weakens me. | 我每次使用能力 就会变得虚弱 |
[00:42] | Merry christmas. | 圣诞快乐 |
[00:43] | Dad wants us to pick up where he left off — | 爸爸希望我们继承他的事业 |
[00:46] | Saving people, hunting things… | 拯救他人 除妖猎魔 |
[00:47] | The family business. | 家族事业 |
[00:48] | – Becky, it’s all real. – I knew it! | -贝基 都是真的 -我就知道 |
[00:51] | Nipples? | 有乳头耶 |
[00:53] | I mean, come on. We hunt monsters! | 我们抓妖怪啊 |
[00:56] | Why am I here?! | 我为什么会在这儿 |
[00:57] | I mean, normal people, they see a monster, and they run. | 正常人 看见妖怪会掉头就跑 |
[01:00] | But not us — no, no, no. | 但我们不是 |
[01:01] | We search out things that want to kill us. | 我们去找那些想杀了我们的东西 |
[01:04] | Real. It’s real. No, no, no. | 这是真的 不不不 |
[01:05] | Now you die. | 你该死了 |
[01:08] | You know who does that? Crazy people! | 谁这么干啊 疯子吧 |
[01:10] | I’m batman. | 我是蝙蝠侠 |
[01:12] | We…are insane! | 我们是疯子 |
[01:14] | I lost my shoe. | 我弄丢了鞋 |
[01:18] | That was scary. | 吓死人家了 |
[01:23] | And with a 1:20 left in the game, it’s 62-54. | 比赛还剩1分20秒 比分是62比54 |
[01:26] | This team wants that championship. | 这支队伍想要夺冠 |
[01:29] | It would be great. | 那就太棒了 |
[01:30] | He’s up. | 他起来了 |
[01:31] | It’s good, but the ref’s on the whistle. | 情况不错 但裁判吹了哨 |
[01:33] | He’s calling a foul. It could be charging. | 他裁定犯规了 可能被判为撞人 |
[01:36] | Number 10 — he’s not happy about that. | 10号可不怎么高兴 |
[01:39] | This guy just about could foul out, | 他马上要犯满离场了 |
[01:41] | and nobody but the ref wants to see that happen. | 除了裁判 可没人想这样 |
[01:44] | Coach Johnson watching the clock. | 约翰逊教练在看表 |
[01:46] | He calls time-out. | 他喊了暂停 |
[01:48] | Talking to the ref right now. | 他在跟裁判交流 |
[01:50] | You know, so far in this game, | 比赛进行到现在 |
[01:51] | there have been a number of fouls called by this particular ref, | 这位裁判已经判过好几次犯规了 |
[01:54] | and that’s not… | 这还不是 |
[01:59] | Easy, Colonel. | 冷静 上校 |
[02:24] | Is anyone here? | 有人吗 |
[02:44] | Gets me every time. | 每次都吓我一跳 |
[02:53] | What’s the matter, boy? It’s me. | 你怎么了 是我啊 |
[03:04] | What the hell? | 搞什么 |
[03:36] | What? | 怎么了 |
[03:38] | Kevin. | 凯文 |
[03:39] | Just poured some buffalo milk down his gob twice. | 刚给他灌了两次水牛奶 |
[03:42] | Buffalo milk? | 水牛奶 |
[03:43] | Yeah, the hangover cure-all. | 治宿醉的 |
[03:45] | It’s got everything in it. Except buffalo milk. | 里面什么都有 就是没有水牛奶 |
[03:47] | How is that kid still recovering from Branson? | 那孩子怎么还没缓过劲来 |
[03:50] | What can I say? He’s an amateur. | 没办法 太业余 |
[03:51] | The slippery nipple shots at the Dolly Parton Dixie Stampede | 本想浅尝辄止 但是一不小心陷进了宴会表演 |
[03:55] | nearly killed the guy. | 差点没命 |
[03:56] | All right. | 好吧 |
[03:57] | Well, uh, I got something that’s gonna get us back on the road. | 我发现了一个让我们上路的理由 |
[04:01] | – A case? – Yeah. | -案子吗 -对 |
[04:03] | You sure you’re ready for that? | 你真的准备好了吗 |
[04:06] | Why would I not be ready for that? | 我为什么没准备好 |
[04:08] | Aren’t you kind of running on empty? | 你这样不是消耗自己呢吗 |
[04:10] | Yeah, but the last three nights straight, | 但是过去三晚上 |
[04:12] | I had eight hours of shut-eye. | 我睡了八小时呢 |
[04:13] | And for a hunter, that’s like 20. | 对于猎人来说就像是20小时了 |
[04:14] | Trust me, Dean. I feel good. | 相信我 迪恩 我感觉挺好的 |
[04:17] | Well, that’s great and all, James Brown, | 这样真好 詹姆斯·布朗[灵魂乐教父] |
[04:18] | but you’re still recovering from the trials. | 但测试给了你很大伤害 你还在恢复 |
[04:20] | I think you ought to pace yourself, you know? | 我就是不想你太着急了 |
[04:22] | And the sooner you heal… | 你越早恢复过来 |
[04:26] | Yeah? | 怎么了 |
[04:28] | I just want you back to your old self. | 我只是希望你能恢复原状 |
[04:29] | I am, Dean. | 我挺好 迪恩 |
[04:30] | Look, Kevin’s back on the heaven spell. | 凯文又开始研究天堂咒语 |
[04:31] | Crowley’s locked up. | 克劳力关起来了 |
[04:32] | We should be out there doing what we do best. | 我们应该去做我们最拿手的事 |
[04:35] | You want to listen at least? | 你至少听听啊 |
[04:36] | Okay, great. | 好 |
[04:38] | Taxidermist named Max Alexander mysteriously crushed to death. | 标本师马克斯·亚历山大被神秘挤碎 |
[04:41] | Nearly every joint in his body dislocated, | 他身上的每一个关节都脱臼了 |
[04:43] | every bone broken. | 每根骨头都断了 |
[04:44] | Poor guy is a human pretzel. | 那可怜人变成人肉椒盐卷饼了 |
[04:46] | You tell me what’s got that kind of strength. | 你倒说说什么东西有那么大的力量 |
[04:48] | A demonic luchador? | 恶魔墨西哥摔跤手 |
[04:50] | Shop’s a couple hours away in Enid, Oklahoma. | 他的店开车几小时就到 在俄克拉荷马的伊尼德 |
[04:52] | We should at least check it out. | 我们至少也该去看看 |
[04:53] | Unless there’s some reason you think we shouldn’t. | 除非你有理由认为我们不该去 |
[05:06] | Subtle. | 真隐晦 |
[05:07] | Check that out. | 你看 |
[05:20] | Well, the creep factor just skyrocketed. | 恐怖值瞬间爆棚啊 |
[05:24] | How are you? Agents Michaels and DeVille. | 你好 我们是迈克尔斯和德维尔探员 |
[05:28] | The body’s already been to the morgue. | 尸体已经运往停尸间了 |
[05:30] | Just wrapping it up with Dave Stephens. | 正在跟戴维·斯蒂文斯了解情况 就完 |
[05:33] | He’s the one who discovered the body. | 是他发现了尸体 |
[05:35] | Such a shame. I used to go hunting with Max. | 真遗憾 我跟马克斯一起出去打过猎呢 |
[05:38] | He was a real good egg. | 他人很不错 |
[05:39] | – Sorry for your loss. – Thanks. | -节哀顺变 -谢谢 |
[05:41] | You mind showing my partner around? | 你能带我搭档到处去看看吗 |
[05:42] | I just got a couple questions for Mr. Stephens. | 我想问斯蒂文斯先生几个问题 |
[05:44] | Okay. Come on. | 好的 来吧 |
[05:48] | Dave Stephens? | 戴维·斯蒂文斯 |
[05:50] | Yeah. I just got a couple questions for you if that’s all right. | 如果可以 我有几个问题想问你 |
[05:52] | I’ll tell you whatever you need to know. | 你尽管问吧 |
[05:55] | Max was a…A real pal. | 马克斯是个好朋友 |
[05:59] | Hunting buddy? | 你们一起打猎吗 |
[06:01] | Mm. Yeah. | 是啊 |
[06:02] | Eh, lucky guess. | 猜的 |
[06:04] | So, uh, about what time did you discover the body? | 你是什么时候发现尸体的 |
[06:08] | 9:00 a.m. — my usual pickup time. | 早上九点 我一般都这时来 |
[06:11] | I come in every Wednesday and Sundays, | 我每周三和周日都来 |
[06:14] | uh, to collect the entrails. | 来取下水 |
[06:16] | The what? | 什么 |
[06:18] | The animal organs. | 动物脏器 |
[06:21] | After Max would, uh, dig them out and work his magic. | 等马克斯处理完了之后 我就来取 |
[06:26] | He, uh — he was a real artist, you know? | 他真是个艺术家啊 |
[06:30] | Strange thing is, though, uh, bins were empty this morning. | 但奇怪的是 今早垃圾箱是空的 |
[06:34] | Why is that strange? | 为什么奇怪 |
[06:36] | Well, because it’s a Sunday. | 因为今天是周日 |
[06:37] | Weekend hunts are pretty much a given in this neck of the woods, | 我们这一代周末一般都会出去狩猎 |
[06:40] | so they’re usually, mm, chock-full of guts. | 垃圾箱里一般装满了脏器 |
[06:46] | Any chance Max could have cleaned them out himself? | 会不会是马克斯自己清理了 |
[06:47] | No. It’s a — it’s a biohazard. | 不可能 有生物危害的 |
[06:49] | You can’t just, you know, throw the stuff out. | 那些东西不能就那么丢掉 |
[06:52] | You got to burn it. | 必须得烧掉 |
[06:56] | Is there, uh, anything else missing from the shop? | 店里还丢什么东西了吗 |
[06:58] | No. The register was full, and the safe was intact. | 没有 收银机里都是钱 保险箱也没动 |
[07:01] | And all of Max’s trophies were still on the walls. | 马克斯的战利品也都挂在墙上 |
[07:06] | And was there anybody else here when you showed up? | 你来的时候这儿还有别人吗 |
[07:08] | No one. | 没了 |
[07:09] | No, other than, uh… the Colonel. | 就只有上校 |
[07:18] | Excuse us. | 失陪一下 |
[07:21] | – So? – Okay, so, uh… | -怎么样 -那么 |
[07:23] | We got a thief who’s jonesing for animal parts, | 有个专偷动物内脏的贼 |
[07:26] | we got a pagan symbol, and we got a human pretzel. | 门上有异教符号 还有个人肉椒盐卷饼 |
[07:28] | Yeah, it all sounds very witch-y, | 听起来很像巫师的作为 |
[07:30] | but I wasn’t able to find a hex bag. | 但我找不到巫术袋 |
[07:32] | All right, well, let’s keep digging. | 那我们继续查吧 |
[07:34] | But, uh, not here. | 换个地方查 |
[07:36] | I don’t like the way that one’s looking at me. | 我不喜欢它看我的眼神 |
[07:48] | Okay, uh, that…symbol in the graffiti, | 涂鸦上面的符号 |
[07:51] | it’s…not wiccan. | 跟巫士无关 |
[07:53] | It’s copywritten. | 而是标志 |
[07:55] | Local animal-rights group, Enid’s answer to peta. | 伊尼德当地的善待动物组织 |
[08:01] | S.N.A.R.T.? | 斯纳特 |
[08:03] | You got to be kidding me. | 开玩笑吧 |
[08:05] | Well, it makes sense that an animal-rights group | 动物保护组织跟标本师 |
[08:06] | would have an axe to grind with a taxidermist. | 结仇也合情合理 |
[08:09] | Why? The animal’s already dead. | 为什么 那些动物都死了 |
[08:12] | Yeah, but hunters are what keep them in business. | 但是有猎杀他们才有生意做 |
[08:14] | Now the question is, are those bleeding hearts | 问题就是 那些同情动物的人 |
[08:16] | actually witches or just hippies? | 到底是巫师还是嬉皮士 |
[08:21] | What’s the difference? | 有区别吗 |
[08:28] | Always knew I’d find the source of all evil at a vegan bakery. | 我早就知道会在素食面包房找到万恶之源 |
[08:33] | What’s that smell? | 那是什么味儿 |
[08:35] | Patchouli. | 广藿香 |
[08:36] | Yeah, mixed with depression from meat deprivation. | 还掺和了忧郁和吃肉过少的味道 |
[08:42] | You know who wears sunglasses inside? | 你知道谁在室内戴墨镜吗 |
[08:44] | Blind people. | 盲人 |
[08:45] | And douchebags. | 还有二货 |
[08:53] | Olivia and Dylan Camrose? | 奥利维亚和迪伦·卡莫罗斯 |
[08:56] | At your service. | 听候吩咐 |
[08:57] | You two are members of S.N.A.R.T.? | 二位是斯纳特的成员 |
[08:59] | Founders and co-presidents, actually. | 准确说是创始人和联合主席 |
[09:02] | Uh, can we interest you in some literature? | 二位想看点宣传品吗 |
[09:06] | Or a flaxseed scone? | 或是来点亚麻仁司康饼 |
[09:07] | It’s wheat-free, gluten-free, sugar-free, and surprisingly moist. | 无小麦 无麸质 无糖 含水量极多 |
[09:10] | Let me stop you right there. | 打住吧 |
[09:13] | We’re here to investigate the death of Max Alexander, | 我们是来调查马克斯·亚历山大被杀一案 |
[09:17] | A local taxidermist. | 他是当地一位标本师 |
[09:19] | He’s…dead? | 他死了 |
[09:20] | You knew him? | 你认识他 |
[09:21] | Ish. Um…small town. | 算是吧 这镇子很小 |
[09:24] | Well, he was murdered last night, | 他昨晚被杀了 |
[09:26] | And a S.N.A.R.T. logo was found at the crime scene. | 犯罪现场还发现了斯纳特的标志 |
[09:29] | You two wouldn’t happen to know anything about that, would you? | 二位跟此事有什么关系吗 |
[09:35] | His business is funded by hunters, | 他的生意全靠猎人支撑 |
[09:37] | and you know how hunters are. | 你们也知道猎人的德行 |
[09:40] | They’re selfish dicks | 他们是自私的混球 |
[09:41] | who define themselves by what they kill. | 用他们的猎物来定义自己 |
[09:43] | And as animal advocates, we couldn’t stand for that. | 作为动物保护者 我们无法容忍 |
[09:48] | So, you killed him? | 那你们就杀了他 |
[09:50] | Of course not. | 当然没了 |
[09:51] | S.N.A.R.T. doesn’t tolerate violence. | 斯纳特绝不容许使用暴力 |
[09:54] | This coming from a couple who spray-paints death threats. | 那你们还在别人门上留下死亡威胁 |
[09:57] | It was a scare tactic. We just wanted to spook him. | 就是吓唬他而已 我们只想吓吓他 |
[10:00] | Turns out we were the ones who got spooked. | 结果却是我们自己被吓到了 |
[10:02] | What does that mean? | 什么意思 |
[10:07] | Well, last night, when we were tagging the joint, | 昨晚 我们去弄涂鸦的时候 |
[10:10] | – we heard this noise. – A hissing noise. | -我们听到了一个声音 -嘶嘶声 |
[10:12] | It freaked us out, so we ran out into the alley. | 我们吓坏了 就跑进了小巷 |
[10:14] | But someone attacked us. | 但有人袭击了我们 |
[10:15] | Sprayed us in the eyes with mace. | 用梅斯喷雾喷了我们的眼睛 |
[10:16] | And it’s not like we could go to the cops. | 我们又不能去报警 |
[10:18] | So, now we look like total douchebags | 所以我们现在一副二货样 |
[10:19] | Because we have to wear our sunglasses inside. | 因为我们不得不在室内戴墨镜 |
[10:36] | Necrosis? | 坏疽 |
[10:37] | Premature death of tissues — | 也就是组织早衰 |
[10:39] | that’s why their eyes were all messed up. | 所以他们的眼睛才变成那样 |
[10:40] | And it’s not caused by mace. | 而且不是梅斯喷雾导致的 |
[10:43] | All right. What caused it? | 那是怎么回事 |
[10:44] | Right here. “blunt force, radiation, venom.” | 看这儿 “钝器击伤 辐射 毒液” |
[10:48] | As in “snake”? | 蛇毒吗 |
[10:50] | The taxidermist was constricted. | 标本师被挤碎 |
[10:51] | Olivia and Dylan heard hissing, | 奥利维亚和迪伦听到了嘶嘶声 |
[10:52] | and they were sprayed in the eyes. | 眼睛上被喷了什么东西 |
[10:54] | – By venom. By venom. | -喷了毒液 -是啊 |
[10:56] | Okay, so… what are we talking here, | 那这是什么情况 |
[10:58] | some sort of a freaky-ass snake monster? | 蛇怪吗 |
[11:02] | Maybe. | 大概吧 |
[11:04] | The weird thing is snakes either envenomate or constrict. | 奇怪的是 蛇是用毒液和卷死人二选一 |
[11:09] | No snake does both. | 没有哪种蛇两样都会 |
[11:10] | Correction — freaky-ass mega-snake monster. | 纠正一下 超级蛇怪 |
[11:15] | It could be a vetala. | 或许是个嗜血鬼[S07E11] |
[11:17] | Yeah, but they’re not afraid to sink their fangs in. | 但他们会咬猎物的 |
[11:18] | Taxidermist was bite-free. | 而标本师身上没有咬痕 |
[11:20] | It doesn’t really fit the profile. | 不符合特征 |
[11:22] | Right. So…? | 对啊 那… |
[11:26] | So, call Kevin. Have him look some stuff up. | 打给凯文 让他查查 |
[11:40] | Aren’t you early, dude? | 你来早了吧 伙计 |
[13:04] | Dude! | 伙计 |
[13:05] | You said you were from a perfume company. | 你说你是香水公司的啊 |
[13:20] | No! No, please! | 别 别 求你 |
[13:37] | Claw marks. | 爪痕 |
[13:37] | Yeah. The cops said all the cats went missing. | 对 警察说猫都失踪了 |
[13:41] | Right, so, yesterday, | 那么 昨天 |
[13:42] | uh, we’re dealing with some sort of a snake monster. | 我们还以为是蛇怪 |
[13:43] | Today, it’s a killer kitty. | 今天变成杀人猫了 |
[13:45] | I don’t know. | 我也不知道 |
[13:48] | Why does that mutt look familiar? | 那只狗好眼熟啊 |
[13:56] | That was the taxidermist’s dog. | 那是标本师的狗 |
[13:59] | So, he’s been at both crime scenes? | 他两次发生命案都在 |
[14:02] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[14:04] | Maybe he’s a suspect. | 他或许有嫌疑 |
[14:06] | You know may– | 或许… |
[14:10] | could be a skinwalker, maybe a shapeshifter. | 或许是个剥皮行者 或许是个变形怪 |
[14:12] | Doesn’t really look like a monster to me. | 我觉得他不像是怪物啊 |
[14:16] | One way to find out. | 那就弄个明白 |
[14:18] | Come here, boy. Hey. | 过来啊 好孩子 |
[14:21] | This isn’t gonna hurt at all. | 完全不会痛的 |
[14:22] | Unless it hurts. | 或者会疼 |
[14:34] | I guess we can, uh, rule out killer. | 看来他不是凶手了 |
[14:40] | Do you agents need any further assistance? | 二位探员还有什么事吗 |
[14:44] | Officer, I think we’re okay. Thanks. | 应该没事了 谢谢 |
[14:45] | All right, well, let me know. | 好的 有事说 |
[14:49] | Officer. Excuse me. | 警官 抱歉 |
[14:51] | Uh, can I borrow your hat? | 能借你帽子用用吗 |
[15:04] | Good luck getting adopted. | 希望他能被人领养 |
[15:10] | Okay, so, the Colonel’s not a suspect. | 上校不是嫌犯 |
[15:14] | Yeah, but he’s a witness. | 他是目击证人 |
[15:16] | Hey, boy. You speak sign language? | 好孩子 会手语吗 |
[15:19] | That’s monkeys. | 那是猴子 |
[15:22] | You know what? This is gonna sound crazy. | 你会觉得这有点疯狂 |
[15:24] | I read this book once about this guy | 我曾读过一本书 关于一个人 |
[15:26] | who tried to teach his dog to speak | 想教他的狗说话 |
[15:27] | after it witnessed a murder. | 因为那狗目睹了一桩凶案 |
[15:30] | It worked? | 成功了吗 |
[15:31] | No. | 没有 |
[15:32] | But he wrote a book about it? | 那他还写书 |
[15:34] | Yeah, well, he doesn’t have what we have. | 他没有我们的资源嘛 |
[15:35] | Kevin. Hey, it’s me. | 凯文 是我 |
[15:38] | How do we speak to a dog? | 怎么跟狗交流 |
[15:41] | An Inuit spell. | 因纽特咒语 |
[15:43] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[15:44] | Who knew the, uh, men of letters had its own Eskimo section? | 记录者居然还有爱斯基摩专区 |
[15:48] | And it’s supposed to let us communicate with the Colonel? | 这样我们就能跟上校交流了吗 |
[15:51] | Yeah, well…that’s the plan. | 是这么打算的 |
[15:56] | Kevin said it’s like a sort of a human/animal mind meld. | 凯文说这是一种人畜心灵融合 |
[16:01] | – Meaning? – If it works, | -什么意思 -如果成功了 |
[16:02] | we should be able to read the Colonel’s thoughts. | 我们就能读上校的想法了 |
[16:08] | All right, I’ll do it. | 好吧 我来 |
[16:10] | You — you got enough on your plate. | 你的烦心事够多了 |
[16:11] | Like what? | 什么事啊 |
[16:14] | Uh, like…you’re tired. | 比如你的疲倦 |
[16:18] | You’re on the mend. Okay? | 你还在恢复身体 |
[16:20] | Plus, you — you’ve got a sensitive stomach. | 而且你的胃比较精贵 |
[16:22] | Last thing we need is you chucking this stuff up. Huh? | 你要是咽不下去不就糟了 |
[16:28] | Doesn’t look so bad. | 看起来还好 |
[16:37] | I was wrong. | 我想错了 |
[16:39] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[17:00] | All right. Let’s get this party started. | 我们开始吧 |
[17:02] | Tell me everything you know. | 知道什么都说出来 |
[17:07] | What’s the matter? Cat got your tongue? | 怎么了 说不出来了[舌头被猫抓住了] |
[17:11] | Tough crowd. | 观众笑点太高 |
[17:25] | So, call Kevin. | 给凯文打电话 |
[17:26] | Spell tasted like ass and was a bust. | 咒语味道像屎一样 而且完全无效 |
[17:29] | At least it didn’t affect your appetite. Geez. | 至少你胃口还好 |
[17:31] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[17:33] | Change the station. | 换个台 |
[17:38] | Change the station. | 换个台 |
[17:41] | – What? – What? | -什么 -怎么了 |
[17:43] | You — shut up. It’s working! | 你 闭嘴 好使了 |
[17:45] | It… Go! | 它…问啊 |
[17:49] | Say that again. | 再说一遍 |
[17:50] | You call this classic rock? | 这他妈也叫经典摇滚 |
[17:53] | Next thing you know, they’ll be playing Styx. | 接下来他们就要放冥河乐队的歌了 |
[17:56] | And Dennis DeYoung? A punk. | 丹尼斯·德阳[为乐队写歌] 就是个痞子 |
[17:58] | Dennis DeYoung’s not a punk. | 他才不是呢 |
[18:00] | He’s Mr. Roboto, bitch. | 《机器人先生》 多经典 贱人 |
[18:01] | Why are you arguing with the dog about Styx? | 你为什么跟狗争论冥河乐队的事 |
[18:04] | Wh– uh, yeah. Um, hey, boy. | 对了 伙计 |
[18:06] | What were you trying to tell us about the cowboy hat? | 那个牛仔帽 你想告诉我们什么 |
[18:08] | The douchewheel who killed my best friend | 那个杀我好朋友的混蛋 |
[18:11] | was wearing a cowboy hat. | 就戴了顶牛仔帽 |
[18:13] | And the pothead, too? | 那个瘾君子也是吗 |
[18:15] | Yep. Same guy killed both. | 对 杀他们的是同一个人 |
[18:18] | Ask about the cats. | 问猫的事 |
[18:20] | Yeah, uh — | 嗯 |
[18:23] | And what about the cats? | 那些猫是怎么回事 |
[18:25] | – I don’t know. – I don’t want this. | -我也不知道 -我不要这个啊 |
[18:26] | I couldn’t see much. | 我看不清楚 |
[18:28] | I didn’t exactly have the best view in the orphanage. | 我站的位置并不是最好的 |
[18:31] | Oh, but I could smell him. | 但我能闻到他 |
[18:34] | Guy reeked of red meat, dishwashing detergent | 他身上一股红肉 洗洁精 |
[18:36] | and tiger balm. | 和万金油的味儿 |
[18:40] | So, what’s he saying? | 他怎么说 |
[18:41] | Uh, that the — the guy, he smelled like ground chuck | 那家伙一股牛肉 |
[18:45] | and soap suds and old-lady cream. | 肥皂水和老太太护肤霜的味儿 |
[18:48] | Dean, what are you doing? | 迪恩 你在干什么啊 |
[18:50] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[18:54] | Oh, what are you laughing at? | 你笑什么 |
[19:07] | You! You! | 你 |
[19:11] | Hey, hey, you! You! | 你 |
[19:14] | You! You! | 你 |
[19:19] | Uh, Dean? | 迪恩 |
[19:22] | I think the spell worked. | 我觉得咒语起效了 |
[19:23] | In fact, I think it worked a little too well. | 而且有点太神效了 |
[19:25] | What? | 什么 |
[19:26] | I think… you might be a dog. | 我觉得你变成狗了 |
[19:29] | What? | 什么 |
[19:30] | You’re scratching your head. | 你在挠头 |
[19:31] | You’re…barking at the mailman. | 冲着邮递员吠叫 |
[19:33] | You’re playing fetch. | 还玩接东西 |
[19:34] | I — | 我 |
[19:50] | Yeah. No, that — okay. | 嗯 不 好吧 |
[19:53] | All right. Thanks. | 好 谢谢 |
[19:55] | So, apparently, the Inuit spell has some side effects. | 看来这道因纽特咒语有些副作用 |
[19:58] | Oh, well, that would have been nice to know before I downed it! | 我喝之前怎么不说 |
[20:01] | What kind of side effects? | 什么样的副作用 |
[20:03] | When you mind meld with an animal, | 你跟动物心灵融合之后 |
[20:05] | it’s…possible to start exhibiting some of its behavior. | 就可能会表现出一些这种动物的行为 |
[20:10] | Don’t look at me, hoss. It ain’t my fault. | 别看我啊 又不能怪我 |
[20:15] | Well, how long am I gonna have the urge to… | 那我这种…冲动还会持续多久 |
[20:17] | Sniff butts? | 想闻屁股吗 |
[20:21] | I don’t have the urge to sniff butts. | 我才不想闻屁股呢 |
[20:23] | Yet. | 快了 |
[20:25] | Do you really h-have the — | 你真的… |
[20:26] | No! Come on! | 没有啊 |
[20:30] | Well, Kevin doesn’t know how long it’ll last. | 凯文不知道会持续多久 |
[20:33] | It’s not like it’s an exact science, you know? | 这不是精确科学 |
[20:35] | But hopefully, when the spell wears off, | 但希望咒语功效减退后 |
[20:38] | so will the side effects. | 副作用也会消失 |
[20:43] | I wouldn’t eat that if I were you. | 我是你就不吃 |
[20:46] | Chocolate? | 巧克力 |
[20:48] | Seriously. | 你不是吧 |
[20:58] | Where we headed? | 我们去哪 |
[20:59] | Back to the shelter. | 回动物收容所 |
[21:00] | To sniff out more clues, | 再嗅出点线索 |
[21:03] | maybe dig up something we missed? | 也许能挖出之前忽略的东西 |
[21:05] | All right, one more doggy pun out of you, | 好了 再说狗狗俏皮话 |
[21:07] | and I’m gonna have your nuts clipped. | 我就把你的蛋蛋阉了 |
[21:08] | I hate to break it to you, hoss. | 真抱歉让你失望了 |
[21:10] | My sack’s emptier than Santa’s after christmas. | 我的蛋蛋比圣诞过后圣诞老人的包还空 |
[21:17] | Aw, are you kidding me? | 搞什么 |
[21:19] | Hey, dick move, pigeon! | 你个贱鸽子 |
[21:20] | Screw you, asshat. | 滚犊子 混蛋 |
[21:23] | Did — | 你… |
[21:24] | What? | 怎么了 |
[21:25] | Wait a minute. Can I hear all animals? | 等一下 我能听到所有动物说话吗 |
[21:27] | Yep. | 是的 |
[21:28] | Animals have a universal language — like Esperanto. | 动物有通用语言 就好像世界语 |
[21:33] | But this one actually caught on. | 这种语言真的很流行 |
[21:35] | And I’m just getting started, too. | 我才刚开始呢 |
[21:37] | Brewing a real big one. | 我要再来一发大的 |
[21:38] | Bet your ride’s gonna look sweet in white. | 你的车涂上我的白便便一定很好看 |
[21:41] | – What’s he saying? – You… | -它说什么 -你… |
[21:42] | He’s being a douchebag! | 他是个混蛋 |
[21:43] | Who you calling “douchebag”, douchebag? | 说谁混蛋呢 你才混蛋 |
[21:46] | Oh, shut it, you winged rat! | 闭嘴 你个有翅膀的老鼠 |
[21:48] | – Dude. – What? | -老兄 -怎么了 |
[21:49] | Just calm down. | 冷静点 |
[21:50] | Just get in the car. | 上车 |
[21:51] | That’s right, sally. Go cry to mama. | 这样才对嘛 去跟妈妈哭诉吧 |
[21:54] | Oh, that’s it, you son of a bitch! | 够了 你个狗娘养的 |
[21:55] | Dean! Hey! Get in the car. | 迪恩 上车 |
[22:17] | I think it’s probably best to just leave the Colonel in the car. | 最好让上校留在车里 |
[22:19] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[22:20] | Well, all the windows are open. | 车窗都开着 |
[22:22] | You think we like that? | 你觉得我们喜欢这样 |
[22:24] | “We”? | “我们” |
[22:26] | You think because the windows are open | 你觉得就因为车窗开着 |
[22:28] | that that’s some sort of a treat, huh? | 这就算好的了吗 |
[22:30] | No, the dog’s coming in. | 不行 狗狗也要进去 |
[22:32] | Respect. | 干得漂亮 |
[22:55] | Yeah, baby. | 美人 |
[22:59] | You said it. | 同意 |
[23:03] | Dean. | 迪恩 |
[23:06] | So, what else can you tell me | 那个戴牛仔帽的男人 |
[23:07] | about the man with the cowboy hat? | 你还知道些什么 |
[23:08] | Honestly, I couldn’t see much. Damn cataracts. | 说真的 我没看到什么 该死的白内障 |
[23:12] | And you know no one’s going to pay for my surgery. | 没人会给钱让我做手术 |
[23:15] | Just another casualty of the system, I guess. | 体制下又一个受害者而已 |
[23:18] | I don’t belong here, you know. I’m pedigreed. | 我不属于这里 我血统纯正 |
[23:22] | Well, I’m sure you’ll be out of here soon. | 你肯定很快就能离开这里 |
[23:23] | Please. I’m 14. | 拜托 我都14岁了[相当于人七八十] |
[23:28] | Good luck… ma’am. | 祝你好运 女士 |
[23:33] | Once a day they clean these cages. | 他们一天清理一次笼子 |
[23:35] | Once a day! | 一天一次 |
[23:36] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[23:37] | A biscuit. Just one biscuit. | 饼干 就要一块饼干 |
[23:40] | I need a Raquel Welch poster and a rock hammer. | 我要拉寇儿·薇芝[金球奖得主]的海报和石锤 |
[23:43] | I’m shaking the fence, boss. Still shaking the fence. | 我在晃动护网 还在晃动 |
[23:46] | – Over here! – I was framed! | -看这里 -我是被陷害的 |
[23:47] | Shaking the fence, boss! Still shaking the fence! | 我在晃动护网 还在晃动 |
[23:50] | – Any luck? – Hardly. | -有收获吗 -没有 |
[23:53] | And I’m not getting any clues — just a bunch of complaints. | 没有线索 只有一大堆抱怨 |
[23:55] | Hey, pretty boy. Over here. | 帅哥哥 看这里 |
[23:57] | Yeah, uh, sorry, pal. I’m done for the day. | 抱歉 老兄 今天不干了 |
[23:59] | But I saw everything! | 我目睹了一切 |
[24:04] | And I’ll tell you, but… | 我会告诉你 但 |
[24:07] | It’ll cost you. | 我要点好处 |
[24:09] | What? Are you kidding me? | 你开玩笑呢 |
[24:11] | I’m being extorted by a dog. | 我在被一条狗敲诈 |
[24:12] | Well, what do you want, huh? | 你要什么 |
[24:14] | What? Beggin’ strips? Snausages? | 狗零食 还是香肠 |
[24:16] | Bitch, please. | 小贱人 拜托 |
[24:18] | If I’m gonna rat someone out, | 我要出卖别人的话 |
[24:19] | it’s got to be worth my while. | 总得给我点好的 |
[24:22] | I want… a belly rub. | 我要 挠肚子 |
[24:25] | You — | 你… |
[24:27] | All right. | 好吧 |
[24:28] | Not from you, sweetie. | 不要你 亲爱的 |
[24:30] | From that big one. | 要那个大块头 |
[24:33] | Over there. Hi! | 看啊 帅哥 |
[24:36] | Ohh, a-a cowboy hat, leather pants. | 牛仔帽 皮裤 |
[24:39] | The dude’s a total closet case. | 那家伙一定是个深柜基佬 |
[24:42] | Okay, what else can you tell me about the guy other than his outfit? | 除了他的着装 你还知道些什么 |
[24:45] | Um, he was carrying a burlap sack for the cats. | 他拿着一个粗麻袋装猫 |
[24:48] | What does he want with the cats? | 要猫干什么 |
[24:50] | Ooh, attaboy, yes. Hell if I know. | 干得好 我哪知道 |
[24:52] | But he took all of them, except for the one he ate. | 他把猫都装走了 留了一只直接吃了 |
[24:56] | What? | 怎么了 |
[24:58] | Apparently, our guy has a sweet tooth for kitty cats. | 那家伙喜欢吃小猫 |
[25:02] | Oh, and the sack had something written on it. | 粗麻袋上印着字 |
[25:06] | Okay, what did it say? | 什么字 |
[25:10] | Hey, come on. We had a deal. | 继续啊 我们说好的 |
[25:12] | Well, you tell that to the tall drink. | 你跟这个高个子说去 |
[25:14] | He’s the one who stopped rubbing. | 是他不挠在先 |
[25:16] | Sam. | 萨姆 |
[25:17] | Hand cramps. | 手抽筋 |
[25:18] | He’s not talking. | 他不肯说了 |
[25:23] | Attaboy. | 真棒 |
[25:25] | It said “Avant-Garde Cuisine”. | 上面印着”先锋餐馆” |
[25:27] | Lucky for you, I read French. | 幸好我懂法语 |
[25:31] | That’s a cafe on main street. | 那是主街上的一家小餐馆 |
[25:33] | “No dogs allowed.” | “狗勿入” |
[25:35] | Well, no wonder he smelled like hamburgers and dish soap. | 怪不得他身上一股汉堡和洗洁精的味道 |
[25:37] | We got to go downtown. | 我们得去镇中心一趟 |
[25:39] | Apparently our guy works at a restaurant. | 那家伙在餐馆工作 |
[25:41] | Whoa-oh, yeah. | 棒 |
[25:43] | No, no, wait, wait, wait. Sure you don’t want to adopt me? | 不不 等等 你们真的不想收养我吗 |
[25:46] | No, thanks. Uh, we’ll pass. | 不了 谢谢 |
[25:48] | No, I’m not above licking feet. | 我还是愿意舔脚的 |
[25:50] | Hey, big’un! Come back here! | 大块头 快回来 |
[25:52] | All right. | 好了 |
[25:53] | Hey, hold up. | 等一下 |
[25:55] | What’s the matter? | 怎么了 |
[25:56] | Best belly rub I ever had. | 有生以来最棒的挠肚子体验 |
[26:03] | Freedom! | 自由了 |
[26:06] | I left a surprise in there for animal control. | 我给动物控制中心的人留了个惊喜 |
[26:09] | I didn’t peg you for a softy. | 没想到你这么好心肠 |
[26:11] | Going home. I’m going home. Honey, I’m coming home. | 回家了 我要回家了 亲爱的我回来了 |
[26:14] | Yeah, I’m coming home. | 我回来啦 |
[26:15] | I’m going home! | 我要回家了 |
[26:17] | Bacon! Bacon! Bacon! Bacon! | 培根 培根 培根 培根 |
[26:45] | I’m sorry. Who can afford to be closed on Monday these days? | 这年头谁扛得住周一不营业啊 |
[26:48] | A homicidal maniac? | 杀人狂魔 |
[27:08] | Check this out. Chef Leo. | 看这个 利奥主厨 |
[27:11] | Think he’s our guy? | 你觉得是他吗 |
[27:13] | It’s Okie town. | 这儿可是俄克拉荷马州 |
[27:14] | Lots of dudes wear cowboy hats. | 很多人都戴牛仔帽 |
[27:27] | Oxycodone, tramadol, methadone. | 羟考酮 曲马多 美沙酮[都是镇痛药物] |
[27:32] | Oh, guess he likes to cook comfortably numb. | 看来他喜欢麻木地烹饪 |
[27:34] | Yeah, apparently. | 是啊 |
[27:36] | Help us. | 救救我们 |
[27:37] | – Please, mister. – Over here. | -拜托 先生 -在这里 |
[27:39] | Did you hear that? | 听到了吗 |
[27:43] | Sounded like little kids. | 好像是小孩的声音 |
[27:47] | Help. If you don’t free us, the chef will eat us. | 救命 如果你不救我们 主厨会吃掉我们的 |
[27:50] | She’s not lying. | 她没骗你 |
[27:51] | We’re in a cage! | 我们在笼子里 |
[27:58] | Eat you? | 吃掉你们 |
[27:59] | Look in the refrigerator behind you. | 看你身后的冰箱 |
[28:02] | – Yeah, behind you. – In the fridge. | -你身后 -冰箱里 |
[28:11] | “Owl brains”. | 猫头鹰的脑子 |
[28:12] | “Cheetah liver”. | 猎豹的肝脏 |
[28:13] | “Grizzly heart”. | 灰熊的心脏 |
[28:15] | Ah, a spell book. Shamanism. | 一本咒语书 萨满教的 |
[28:19] | Well, what’s a chef doing dabbling with witchcraft? | 主厨捣鼓巫术干什么 |
[28:21] | It says here whatever animal organ you ingest | 上面写着只要配合正确的咒语和配料 |
[28:23] | with the right mix of hoo doo and spices, | 吃下动物的内脏 |
[28:26] | you temporarily gain the power of that animal. | 就能暂时获得那种动物的能力 |
[28:29] | So, okay, if you’re munching on owl brains… | 吃猫头鹰的脑子… |
[28:32] | Your head spins around like “The Exorcist”? | 头就能像《驱魔人》里面那样转吗 |
[28:34] | Close. Bolsters your IQ. | 差不多 能增加智商 |
[28:37] | Okay, eat a cheetah liver for speed, | 吃猎豹的肝脏能获得速度 |
[28:41] | bear heart for strength. | 灰熊的心脏能获得力量 |
[28:43] | Okay, so if he’s chowing down on this stuff — | 如果他在吃这些东西… |
[28:44] | Then it would make sense | 那就说得通了 |
[28:45] | why he constricted the taxidermist | 他为什么能挤碎那个标本师 |
[28:47] | and clawed the guy at the shelter. | 抓死了动物收容所的人 |
[28:50] | Well, no offense, but why would he want to eat you guys? | 恕我直言 他为什么要吃你们呢 |
[28:52] | Uh, we have collapsible spines. | 我们有可折叠的脊柱 |
[28:54] | We do. Promise. | 真的 我保证 |
[28:55] | Look at this. | 看这个 |
[28:56] | “Lion liver plus eagle heart.” | 狮子的心脏加上老鹰的心脏 |
[28:58] | “Rattlesnake fangs plus anaconda bladder.” | 响尾蛇的毒牙加上蟒蛇的囊 |
[29:00] | “Baboon brains plus black widow abdomen.” | 狒狒的脑子加上黑寡妇的腹部 |
[29:03] | He’s mixing ingredients. | 他在混合原料 |
[29:04] | What the hell for? | 为什么 |
[29:08] | Shoo! Quiet! | 嘘 安静 |
[29:09] | Don’t shush me! You be quiet! | 别嘘我 你才要安静呢 |
[29:12] | I am as quite as a mouse. | 我跟老鼠一样安静 |
[29:35] | Who the hell are you? | 你们是谁 |
[29:36] | We’re from the health department. | 我们是健康部门的 |
[29:37] | Stopped by for an inspection. | 过来检查 |
[29:39] | I wasn’t aware we had one scheduled. | 我不知道跟你们约了检查 |
[29:41] | Yeah, no, you wouldn’t be. That’s the point. | 你是不知道 就是要这样 |
[29:44] | Besides, I thought you were closed. | 还有你们不是打烊了吗 |
[29:46] | We are. Chef’s having a private dinner. | 是的 主厨要享用私人晚餐 |
[29:48] | In fact, he’ll be here any minute. | 他随时都会过来 |
[29:49] | Well, then. In that case, kitchen’s shut down. | 这样的话 厨房关闭 |
[29:53] | Shut down? Why? | 关闭 为什么 |
[29:56] | Because, uh, y-you’re both in clear violation of Penal Code 8.14. | 因为你俩都触犯了刑法8.14条款 |
[30:04] | Out. Come on. Get out. | 出去 快点 |
[30:06] | Both of you. We’ll let you know. | 你俩都出去 我们会另行通知的 |
[30:11] | All right. | 好了 |
[30:13] | I’ll take the front. You take the back. | 我看前面 你看后面 |
[30:14] | Do we even know how to kill this guy? | 知道怎么杀死这家伙吗 |
[30:15] | Well, empty one of these in his head. | 直接爆头 |
[30:18] | See what that does. | 看看有没有用 |
[31:00] | Chameleons aren’t that bad. | 变色龙也挺好的 |
[31:02] | Kind of taste like chicken. | 味道有点像鸡肉 |
[31:30] | How the hell did you do that? | 你怎么做到的 |
[31:33] | D-do what? | 做到什么 |
[31:34] | Don’t play coy. I want to know what you are. | 别装模作样 我要知道你是什么东西 |
[31:40] | Oh, screw the sharktopus. | 还吃什么章鲨 |
[31:44] | You’re my main course. | 你就是我的主菜 |
[32:07] | Why does it smell like dog in here? | 这里怎么一股狗味儿 |
[32:14] | That smell’s coming from you. | 是你身上发出的 |
[32:32] | All dogs should be leashed. | 狗就应该拴住 |
[32:44] | What did you do to my brother? | 你对我弟弟做了什么 |
[32:47] | Your brother? | 你弟弟 |
[32:50] | What was your mom smoking when she had you two? | 你妈怀你们的时候磕了什么药啊 |
[32:53] | He’s fine. | 他没事 |
[32:54] | He’s just taking a little cat nap before dinner. | 他只是在晚餐前打个小盹 |
[32:56] | I’ve never had human heart before. | 我以前从没吃过人类的心脏 |
[32:58] | Heard it’s a bit chewy. | 听说很有嚼劲 |
[32:59] | Good job I’m not a fussy eater. | 好在我不挑食 |
[33:04] | You’re sick. | 你病了[心理变态] |
[33:06] | Been told that once or twice. | 是有人这么说过我 |
[33:08] | No, no. Not in the head. | 不 不是说你脑子有病 |
[33:10] | I, uh — well, you are that, too, | 好吧 你脑子是有病 |
[33:13] | but I mean sick like cancer. | 但我说的是你得癌症了 |
[33:19] | Well, I guess dogs really can sniff it out. | 看来狗真能闻出这个来的 |
[33:23] | Stage iv carcinoma. | 癌症四期 |
[33:27] | So that’s why you’re doing this. | 所以你才这么做 |
[33:30] | What happened? | 发生什么了 |
[33:31] | Draw the short straw, decided to break bad? | 运气不好 决定要做点坏事[绝命毒师] |
[33:35] | See, when I was diagnosed, | 我被诊断出癌症的时候 |
[33:36] | I was way past standard treatment. | 标准疗法对我已经没用了 |
[33:39] | No one could save me. | 没有人能救我 |
[33:41] | But then with the help of a Pawnee shaman | 但一个波尼族萨满巫师 |
[33:43] | and a zoo membership, | 和我的动物园会员卡 |
[33:44] | I found a cure, | 帮我找到了治疗方法 |
[33:46] | albeit a temporary one. | 尽管只是暂时的 |
[33:49] | Cancer always came back. | 癌症总会复发 |
[33:53] | You start experimenting with different organs, huh? | 所以你就开始尝试不同的器官了 |
[33:55] | Traded in the single serving for a combo platter. | 从单一餐点变成吃套餐了 |
[33:58] | Well, what can I say? Combination therapy works. | 只能说联合疗法的确起作用了 |
[34:02] | I felt stronger, | 我感觉自己变强壮了 |
[34:04] | and the effects lasted longer. | 而且功效能持续更久了 |
[34:08] | And if you smoke a few innocent people in the process, | 哪怕这期间杀了几个无辜的人 |
[34:11] | well, hell, at least you felt better. | 反正你是感觉好多了 |
[34:15] | Well, I didn’t mean to kill anyone — at first. | 我没打算杀人的 一开始是这样 |
[34:19] | But if people got in my way, | 但如果有人挡了我的路 |
[34:20] | they became collateral damage. | 他们就会成为附带损害 |
[34:25] | Guess you eat enough predators, | 看来吃多了捕食者 |
[34:26] | you start to become one. | 自己也变成捕食者了 |
[34:30] | You are what you eat, right? | 人如其食 对吧 |
[34:34] | And you really think the power you hold over other people’s lives | 你真以为因为你有能力决定他人的生死 |
[34:37] | can make up for what you lack in your own? | 就能弥补你生命中所缺失的吗 |
[34:45] | So, dog boy, | 小狗崽 |
[34:48] | what do I need to eat to take you down, huh? | 我需要吃什么才能撂倒你呢 |
[34:57] | You don’t want to do this. | 你不想这么做的 |
[34:59] | Oh, but I do want to do this. | 我确实想这么做 |
[35:03] | See, I’m gonna kill you, work up a nice appetite, | 我会杀了你 做成一道美味的开胃菜 |
[35:07] | and then I’m gonna eat your brother. | 之后我就吃了你弟弟 |
[35:12] | I mean, I don’t know what the hell he is, | 我不知道他到底是什么 |
[35:15] | but with healing powers like that, | 但是有那样的治愈能力 |
[35:19] | who cares? | 谁管呢 |
[35:22] | He could cure me. | 他能治好我 |
[35:31] | Dog on. Sort-of dog. | 狗配狗 算是狗吧 |
[35:42] | Rahuraar, | [咒语] |
[35:44] | sakuriisat iisat a ti’pah | [咒语] |
[35:48] | kaawakit.’a tarahkista’u… | [咒语] |
[35:53] | a raah. | [咒语] |
[36:22] | Sorry. Wolf trumps dog. | 抱歉 狼比狗强 |
[36:26] | Maybe. But not a whole pack. | 也许吧 但也抵不过一群狗 |
[37:12] | For the love of god, Sammy. | 天哪 小萨姆 |
[37:15] | Hey, Sammy. | 萨姆 |
[37:18] | Zeke. | 小西 |
[37:21] | Whoever the hell you are. | 不管你是谁 |
[37:22] | Come on. | 快醒醒 |
[37:26] | Don’t make me lick your damn face. | 别逼我舔你的脸 |
[37:39] | Come on. | 起来吧 |
[37:42] | When you called us about adopting him, | 你打电话叫我们收养它的时候 |
[37:44] | we couldn’t believe it. | 我们都不敢相信 |
[37:45] | Aren’t you the sweetest? | 你好可爱啊 |
[37:46] | Back off, tofu-breath. | 走开 满口豆腐味儿 |
[37:48] | Oh, you must be starving. | 你一定饿了吧 |
[37:51] | Lucky for you, I baked some vegan doggy cupcakes. | 你真幸运 我烤了些狗狗素纸杯蛋糕 |
[38:00] | I’m gonna be pooping wheatgrass with these two. | 和这两人在一起我会拉小麦草出来的 |
[38:04] | Look, I know they’re hippie freaks, | 我知道他们是嬉皮怪咖 |
[38:06] | but they’re gonna give you a good home — | 但是他们会给你一个美好的家 |
[38:07] | one that you deserve. | 一个你应得的家 |
[38:08] | Yeah, yeah. | 是啊 是啊 |
[38:11] | Wish we could take you on the road with us, | 真希望我们能带你一起上路 |
[38:13] | but it’s no life for a dog. | 但那日子狗没法过 |
[38:16] | Don’t sweat it. I get carsick anyway. | 没事的 反正我也晕车 |
[38:19] | I was afraid to tell you earlier, | 我之前不敢告诉你 |
[38:20] | but I barfed in your backseat. | 但我吐在了你的后座上 |
[38:22] | You… | 你… |
[38:25] | What? | 怎样 |
[38:30] | I’m gonna miss you, buddy. | 我会想你的 兄弟 |
[38:31] | I’ll miss you, too. | 我也会想你的 |
[38:33] | And by the way, as an honorary dog, | 还有 作为一只讲义气的狗 |
[38:35] | there’s something you should know. | 有些事你应该知道 |
[38:37] | Dog’s aren’t really man’s best friend. | 狗并不真是人类最好的朋友 |
[38:40] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[38:41] | I know it sounds like a conspiracy theory, | 我知道这听起来像是阴谋论 |
[38:44] | but the real reason we were put here was to… | 但我们被放到这儿的真正原因是… |
[38:50] | Put here to do what? | 被放到这儿做什么 |
[38:54] | Oh, you got to be kidding me. | 你一定是在逗我呢吧 |
[38:56] | Oh, now the spell wears off?! | 咒语在这个关头失效了 |
[39:04] | Okay. | 行吧 |
[39:13] | How did it go? | 怎么样 |
[39:15] | Well, bad news is I’m gonna miss the flea bag. | 坏消息是我会想念那个小家伙的 |
[39:19] | Good news is it looks like the spell is finally wearing off. | 好消息是貌似那个咒语终于失效了 |
[39:24] | You okay? | 你还好吧 |
[39:26] | The stetson man got you pretty good. | 那个牛仔男把你打得不轻 |
[39:28] | Yeah, I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[39:29] | I-I just, uh… | 我只是 |
[39:32] | I can’t stop thinking about what he said. | 我一直在想他说的话 |
[39:34] | Oh, come on, Sammy. | 得了吧 小萨姆 |
[39:36] | Guy was out of his freaking gourd. | 那男人疯了 |
[39:38] | Yeah, but, I mean, why — why would he ask that? | 我知道 但是 他为什么会那么问 |
[39:42] | Why — why did he want to know what I was? | 为什么他想知道我是什么 |
[39:45] | Who the hell knows? | 谁知道呢 |
[39:47] | He was all jacked up on juice, you know? | 他中巫术太深 |
[39:49] | He was possessed by — by something he couldn’t control. | 他被自己无法控制的东西占据了 |
[39:52] | It was… | 只是 |
[39:59] | It was just a matter of time before it completely took over. | 他迟早会被那股力量吞没 |
[40:07] | You can’t reason with crazy, right? | 你不能和疯子讲道理 是吧 |
[40:11] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[40:12] | Well, I do. | 我知道 |
[40:14] | Trust me, Sam. You got nothing to worry about. | 相信我 萨姆 没什么好担心的 |