时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | “Werewolves that are turned up to four generations | “被纯种头四代子孙 |
[00:06] | from pureblood…” | 所转化的狼人… |
[00:07] | “…are less feral and can transform before, | 相对温和 并且可以在 |
[00:09] | during, and after the lunar cycle.” | 任何时候变形” |
[00:12] | A human by day, | 白天是人类 |
[00:13] | a freak animal killing machine by moonlight. | 夜晚月光下则是杀戮机器 |
[00:16] | I mean, werewolves are badass. | 狼人都很厉害 |
[00:17] | Best part about it is, | 但最棒的事是 |
[00:18] | we already know how to bring these suckers down | 我们已经知道要如何杀死这些混蛋 |
[00:21] | One of these bad boys right to the heart. | 用这个直射心脏 |
[00:22] | Dean is a demon. | 迪恩是恶魔 |
[00:24] | I don’t know how you did this, | 我不知道你是怎么做到的 |
[00:25] | what kind of… black-magic stunt you pulled, | 我不知道你玩的是什么黑魔法 |
[00:28] | but hear me — I will save my brother | 但你给我听好了 我会救回我哥哥的 |
[00:30] | or die trying. | 至死方休 |
[00:31] | Stop. It’s over. | 住手 结束了 |
[00:33] | I turned into to what you already are. | 和你的堕落没什么区别 |
[00:36] | And what exactly is that supposed to mean? | 这话什么意思 |
[00:38] | I know what you did when you went looking for me. | 我知道你去找我的时候做了什么 |
[00:39] | …which one of us is really a monster? | 我们俩究竟谁是魔头 |
[00:43] | You might actually be worse than me. | 你可能比我还烂 |
[00:47] | Look, we got a whole bunch more of these to go. | 我们血还多着呢 |
[00:48] | You could make it a lot easier on yourself. | 你可以让自己好过一点 |
[00:51] | What the hell are we doing to him, Cass? | 我们到底在干什么 小卡 |
[00:53] | The ritual of purified blood is the only treatment I know. | 净化血仪式是我知道的唯一办法 |
[00:59] | You look worried, fellas. | 你们看起来很担心 |
[01:01] | Welcome back, Dean. | 欢迎回来 迪恩 |
[01:02] | Hey, maybe you should, um…take some time | 也许你该先休息一阵 |
[01:04] | before you get back to work — allow yourself to heal. | 恢复一下 再投入工作 |
[02:21] | Damn. Girl after my own heart. | 你真合我心意 |
[02:24] | That’s the idea, sweetie. | 要的就是你的心 |
[02:29] | What the hell? | 怎么回事 |
[03:05] | Hey, something I needed to ask you. | 我有话要问你 |
[03:09] | Shoot. | 问吧 |
[03:10] | You’ve been… | 你经受过… |
[03:12] | kicked, bit, scratched, | 踢伤 咬伤 抓伤 |
[03:14] | stabbed, possessed, killed… | 捅伤 附身 被杀死 |
[03:19] | And you sprain your friggin’ elbow? | 现在居然把胳膊肘扭了 |
[03:22] | Dude, it was more than a sprain. All right? | 不只是扭伤那么简单 |
[03:24] | And it was a friggin’ demon, but… | 而且对方是个恶魔啊 但是… |
[03:27] | But what? | 怎么了 |
[03:28] | That sling come with a slice of crybaby pie on the side? | 怎么 打个吊带还成哭鼻子小妞了 |
[03:33] | Please. | 得了吧 |
[03:45] | How you doing? | 你还好吗 |
[03:50] | Golden, man. | 好极了 |
[03:51] | Come on. | 得了 |
[03:54] | Seriously, I’m good. | 真的 我挺好 |
[03:56] | I am. | 真的 |
[03:57] | You know, we got… | 我们… |
[03:58] | three more cases of this stuff on ice in the trunk. | 后备箱里有三箱冰啤 |
[04:01] | Taking some “we time.” | 一起休息一下 |
[04:04] | Best decision we ever made. | 这是我们最好的决定了 |
[04:06] | Here that. | 说得好 |
[04:19] | See that thing in the paper this morning? | 看到今早报纸的报道了吗 |
[04:24] | Maybe it was an animal kill. | 可能是动物袭击吧 |
[04:26] | It was three kills, | 一座小镇上 |
[04:27] | and it was in the Same town, all within the last month. | 过去一个月内发生三起杀人案件 |
[04:30] | Yeah, you’re right. | 是啊 |
[04:31] | We should call some guys, have ’em fix it. | 我们该打电话找人 叫他们去看看 |
[04:34] | – Good. Smart. – Done. | -嗯 有理 -说定了 |
[04:39] | Or… | 或者 |
[04:42] | We could be in and out. | 我们速战速决 |
[04:43] | – It’s a milk run. – Right, | -就像送牛奶一样简单 -是啊 |
[04:45] | because that happens never. | 因为从来都不会这么简单 |
[04:49] | Look, Sam, what we’re doing here, | 萨姆 我们这么休假 |
[04:51] | it’s good, okay? | 是挺好 |
[04:53] | You and me hanging out. | 我们一起闲待着 |
[04:57] | But I need to work. | 但我需要工作 |
[05:01] | I need this. | 我需要去查案 |
[05:07] | If things go sideways… | 如果出了岔子 |
[05:09] | I mean, like, an inch, | 哪怕是一点差错 |
[05:12] | you gotta give me the heads-up. | 你必须告诉我一声 |
[05:13] | Done. | 没问题 |
[05:15] | You got my word. | 我保证 |
[05:32] | Gentlemen. | 二位 |
[05:36] | Well, I’m not gonna lie. | 我就不逞强了 |
[05:37] | We’re damn glad to see you. | 你们能来我们太开心了 |
[05:39] | You boys must come up on stuff like this all the time. | 你们肯定经常遇到这种事吧 |
[05:42] | – Oh, yeah. – Oh, yeah. | -是啊 -是啊 |
[05:43] | Yeah, definitely. | 没错 |
[05:44] | Hell, seen raccoons in rec rooms and bears in swimming pools. | 我在游戏室里见过浣熊 熊跑进游泳池 |
[05:47] | But this? You tell me. | 但这个 你们说呢 |
[05:49] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[05:54] | Oh. Well, uh… | 真是… |
[05:57] | Where do we start? | 从何说起啊 |
[05:57] | What with, uh…logging. | 又是…伐木 |
[06:00] | Ice caps. | 冰盖 |
[06:01] | Bitcoin. Yeah. | 比特币什么的 |
[06:04] | Obama. | 奥巴马啊 |
[06:07] | You know what? Maybe… | 那个 或许 |
[06:08] | Maybe, uh, you could walk us through the attacks. | 或许你可以跟我们讲讲袭击的事 |
[06:10] | Any similarities, anything weird. | 相似之处或异常之处 |
[06:12] | Only thing weird about them was how similar they were. | 唯一的异常之处就是它们的相似之处 |
[06:15] | Folks torn clean through. | 全都是被撕开个口子 |
[06:17] | Hearts absent. | 心脏不见了 |
[06:18] | Hearts absent as in… | 心脏不见是说 |
[06:20] | Consumed, most likely. | 应该是被吃了 |
[06:23] | And there were no witnesses? | 没有目击证人吗 |
[06:25] | Well, the town square attack, the parking lot… | 镇广场和停车场的袭击 |
[06:26] | those were real late. But the bar? | 当时都很晚了 但酒吧那起 |
[06:28] | Hell, with how jammed the place was, | 那里人满为患 |
[06:30] | you’d think somebody other than Tommy would’ve seen something. | 按理说总该有除了汤米之外的人看到什么啊 |
[06:32] | – And what did he see? – Honestly, not much. | -他看到了什么 -不多 |
[06:35] | Now Tommy ain’t exactly what we call a reliable witness. | 汤米不是一个特别可靠的目击证人 |
[06:38] | And he’s telling anybody who’ll listen | 他逢人便说 |
[06:39] | he saw some girl go out back with Barker, | 他看见个姑娘跟巴克一起去了后边 |
[06:42] | and she got torn up, too. | 还说她也被撕碎了 |
[06:43] | So there was a second victim? | 那么还有一名被害人喽 |
[06:44] | Well, sure… | 是啊 |
[06:45] | expect Tommy’s a drunk. | 但汤米是个酒鬼 |
[06:47] | There’s no body, no D.N.A., no blood trail, | 而且没有尸体 DNA或血迹 |
[06:49] | no nothing to suggest that. | 能证明他的说法 |
[06:52] | – Give me one sec. – Yeah. | -稍等一下 -嗯 |
[06:56] | Hearts missing. Sounds wolfy to me, right? | 心脏不见 听上去是狼人 |
[06:57] | Pretty brazen, even for a werewolf. | 即使就狼人来说 也够大胆的了 |
[06:59] | You think it was the girl? | 你觉得是个女人吗 |
[07:02] | Let’s find out. | 去查查吧 |
[07:05] | Yeah, Barker and I have been raising hell, | 是啊 我和巴克一起 |
[07:07] | chasing tail, and riding for a long time. | 疯狂玩乐 追女人 骑摩托 很久了 |
[07:10] | Part of him always knew when his clock ran out, | 他一直知道 等他死的那天 |
[07:12] | it wasn’t gonna be pretty. | 会很不好看 |
[07:14] | To go out like that? By some animal? | 但那样死去 被动物咬死 |
[07:17] | Just ain’t right. | 这太可怕了 |
[07:19] | You mind, uh, you mind telling us what went down? | 能跟我们说说是怎么回事吗 |
[07:21] | It was just another party, you know? | 只是像平时那样寻开心 |
[07:23] | Barker went out back. The next thing you know, | 巴克去了后面 没过多久 |
[07:24] | everyone’s yelling and screaming, | 大家就都喊叫成一片 |
[07:26] | – and he’s all torn up. – Now the sheriff mentioned | -他被撕成了碎片 -警长提到 |
[07:28] | You thought there might’ve been a girl involved. | 你觉得当时还有个姑娘 |
[07:30] | You think she was killed, too? | 你觉得她也被杀了吗 |
[07:32] | Nope. | 没有 |
[07:35] | So there was no girl? | 没有什么女孩吗 |
[07:37] | Couldn’t say. | 说不好 |
[07:42] | You know we’re not cops, right? | 我们不是警察 你懂吧 |
[07:44] | Badge is a badge. | 执法人员都一样 |
[07:46] | Well, you should also know that working outdoors the way we do, | 你要知道 因为我们常年在外工作 |
[07:49] | we see some… some pretty weird crap. | 我们见过不少诡异的东西 |
[07:51] | Stuff that we can’t explain. | 一些无法解释的东西 |
[07:53] | I mean, hell, half the stuff, | 半数的事 |
[07:54] | we wouldn’t have believed it ourselves had we not seen it together. | 我们如果不是一起经历了 自己都不会相信 |
[07:58] | Well, you don’t have to live in this town, mister. | 但你不住在这镇上 |
[07:59] | You don’t have to deal with the ridicule. | 你不用面对大家的嘲笑 |
[08:01] | I’m just saying that crazy might not be half as crazy as you think. | 我只是想说 你看到的疯狂可能没那么疯狂 |
[08:06] | So if someone were to tell you they saw a ghost, | 那么如果有人说他看见了鬼 |
[08:09] | you’d…believe that? | 你会信吗 |
[08:13] | Just assume we believe everything. | 你就当我们什么都信吧 |
[08:17] | Okay, then. | 好吧 |
[08:19] | The other night, I was taking a ride past the old Sturges farm. | 那天晚上 我驾车经过斯特奇斯农场 |
[08:22] | You know, thinking about the rides me and Barker used to go on. | 回忆我跟巴克以前一起骑车出去的事 |
[08:25] | I saw her, man. | 我看到了她 |
[08:27] | Saw her who? | 谁 |
[08:29] | The girl. | 那个姑娘 |
[08:30] | – What, after the attack? – Hell, yeah. | -在袭击之后吗 -是的 |
[08:32] | She was just standing there, all bloody, watching me. | 她浑身是血地站在那儿 看着我 |
[08:34] | So… so I turn the hell around, I-I ran back, thinking, | 所以我赶紧掉头回去了 |
[08:37] | damn, you know, she… she’s hurt or something. | 心想她是受伤了还是怎么的 |
[08:38] | But…she was just gone. | 但她已经没影了 |
[08:41] | Like, gone. | 消失不见了 |
[08:44] | Like a ghost. | 像鬼一样 |
[08:47] | No, I don’t give one red cent in hell what the cops say. | 我不在乎警察怎么说 |
[08:50] | She was there. She was eaten. | 我看到她了 她被吃了 |
[08:52] | She’s a freakin’ ghost. | 她就是个鬼 |
[09:11] | Ghosts don’t shred people like that. | 鬼可不会把人撕成碎片 |
[09:15] | Yeah, well… | 是啊 |
[09:17] | This flea bag, looks like she ain’t done | 看这破地方的样子 她还没完事呢 |
[09:19] | chowing down on sons of anarchy just yet. | 还想继续吃机车党 |
[09:22] | Guess she likes bad boys. | 看来她喜欢坏小子 |
[09:24] | Well, wait’ll she gets a load of us. | 那我们就去招呼招呼她吧 |
[10:12] | Stop ignoring my calls. | 别再不接我电话了 |
[10:14] | Pick up the phone and call me right now. | 马上拿起电话打给我 |
[10:17] | This isn’t how it’s supposed to go. | 事情不该是这样的 |
[10:18] | Look, I’ve been down this road before and I’m not going to… | 我以前经历过这些 我不想… |
[10:35] | What? | 怎么了 |
[10:43] | Kate? | 凯特 |
[10:58] | I know who you are. | 我知道你们是谁 |
[11:00] | Congratulations. | 恭喜 |
[11:02] | After what happened at school, I thought you’d let me go. | 学校的事之后 我以为你们会放过我 |
[11:04] | Yeah, well, that was before you started dropping bodies. | 是啊 但那是在你开始杀人之前 |
[11:07] | – What? – Guy at the bar saw you | -什么 -酒吧那人看到你了 |
[11:08] | before you went all wolverine on his buddy. | 就在你把他哥们撕碎之前 |
[11:11] | So…surprise. | 所以 惊喜 |
[11:13] | Here we are. | 我们来了 |
[11:14] | Kate, you said you were gonna go straight. | 凯特 你说你不会伤人的 |
[11:18] | What happened? | 怎么回事 |
[11:20] | I guess things change. | 我变了 |
[11:22] | Being this… | 我现在这样子… |
[11:24] | I tried to be strong, but the hunger was too much. | 我也想支撑住 但渴望感太强烈了 |
[11:28] | Too hard. | 太痛苦了 |
[11:29] | It’s not like anyone gave me a handbook on how to be a werewolf. | 又没人给过我狼人速成教程 |
[11:32] | Looks like you’re doing a pretty good job so far. | 看上去你目前为止做得还不错 |
[11:34] | Break some hearts, then you eat ’em. | 撕碎别人的心 然后吃掉 |
[11:36] | I was on my own. | 我只有自己 |
[11:38] | I…evolved. | 我…进化了 |
[11:41] | So that’s what you call killing innocent people? | 你管杀无辜者叫进化 |
[11:44] | Whatever you’re gonna do, just…do it. | 不管你们想怎么样 动手吧 |
[12:11] | You know what? | 我说 |
[12:13] | Let me do it. | 还是我来吧 |
[12:15] | Why? | 为什么 |
[12:17] | Because… | 因为 |
[12:18] | I think you should sit this one out. | 我觉得你这次还是别插手了 |
[12:21] | – What are you talking about? – You’re not ready, Dean. | -你说什么呢 -你还没准备好 迪恩 |
[12:28] | Hello? | 喂 |
[12:30] | Warden, we had another animal attack over at the high school gymnasium. | 沃顿 高中体育馆这边又发生一起动物袭人 |
[12:35] | Guy was a security guard. | 一个保安 |
[12:37] | Same M.O. as the other three. | 跟前三起案件作案手法一样 |
[12:38] | – When? – Deputy said the victim’s blood | -什么时候 -到场警官称 |
[12:40] | was still warm when he got there, | 他赶到时死者的血还有余温 |
[12:41] | so had to be less than an hour ago. | 肯定是一小时内的事 |
[12:43] | Of course. Thank you. Um, I’ll be in touch. | 好的 谢谢 再联系 |
[12:47] | We got a problem. | 我们有麻烦了 |
[12:48] | What, besides, uh, werewolf barbie over here? | 除了那个芭比狼人吗 |
[12:50] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[12:52] | There was another kill, across town, just before dark. | 天黑之前 镇那边发生了另一起案件 |
[12:55] | Well, how did Kate get her murder on and then get back here b– | 凯特怎么杀完人又赶回来… |
[12:59] | – You don’t think she did it. – Look… I don’t know, man. | -你觉得不是她 -我说不好 |
[13:02] | But as far as I’m concerned… | 但就我看来 |
[13:06] | Damn it! | 该死 |
[13:08] | All right, if she’s not icing people, | 好吧 如果不是她在杀人 |
[13:10] | then why play the big bad wolf? | 那何必扮坏人 |
[13:11] | Maybe she’s running with a pack? | 或许她是跟狼群一起行动 |
[13:13] | You know, trying to protect them? | 想保护他们 |
[13:14] | Well, a hell of a price to pay. | 那是多大的代价 |
[13:17] | She was about two seconds away from taking a dirt nap. | 她刚刚差点就没命了 |
[13:20] | – What is that? – It’s her phone. | -那是什么 -她的手机 |
[13:22] | Let’s see who she was booty calling when we pulled up. | 看看我们来之前她是在给谁打电话 |
[13:27] | Thank you for calling the Lincoln Motel. | 感谢致电林肯汽车旅馆 |
[13:29] | Can I help you? | 有什么可以帮您的吗 |
[13:48] | So what’s this about me not being ready back there? | 你刚刚说什么我没准备好是怎么回事 |
[13:52] | I’m… I wasn’t… trying to start something, Dean. | 我不是想跟你吵架什么的 迪恩 |
[13:55] | I was just saying, I thought that was the whole point | 我只是说 我以为我们休假 |
[13:56] | of us taking a break. You know? | 就是为了这个 |
[13:59] | Oh, no. No, yeah. I get that. | 没事 我懂的 |
[14:01] | And, you know, there’s no worries there. | 这没什么 |
[14:03] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[14:05] | But I gotta ask. What about you? | 但我得问问 你呢 |
[14:08] | What about me, what? | 我怎么了 |
[14:10] | Are you ready? | 你准备好了吗 |
[14:13] | Why wouldn’t I be ready? | 我有什么准备不好的 |
[14:15] | Lester. | 莱斯特 |
[14:17] | Lester? | 莱斯特 |
[14:18] | My wife kicked me to the curb. | 我老婆把我赶走了 |
[14:20] | We haven’t had sex for four months, | 我们都4个月没做爱了 |
[14:22] | but not that she hasn’t been having plenty. | 不过她可是没少做 |
[14:24] | It is possible that you can have your revenge. | 你或许是可以复仇的 |
[14:27] | Who summons me, and for what purpose? | 谁召唤我 什么目的 |
[14:31] | Lester! Don’t! | 莱斯特 别 |
[14:32] | Kill my wife, and my soul is yours. | 杀了我妻子 我的灵魂就归你了 |
[14:35] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[14:39] | You’re a punk-ass demon! | 你还是恶魔呢 |
[14:41] | And you work for me now. | 你现在要为我工作 |
[14:47] | You’re serious? This is about Lester? | 你真的要扯上莱斯特 |
[14:51] | Um, don’t get me wrong. I’m not… I’m not… | 别误会 我不是… |
[14:52] | I’m not trying to start anything either, okay? | 我也不是想跟你吵架什么的 |
[14:54] | I’m just saying, maybe… maybe we oughta talk about that. | 我只是说 或许我们该谈谈这事 |
[15:00] | Okay, expect there’s nothing to talk about. | 好吧 但是这没什么好谈的 |
[15:04] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[15:08] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[15:15] | I just figured, since we’re opening up veins | 我只是觉得 既然我们要坦诚相待 |
[15:17] | that maybe you’d want to talk about the guy | 那或许你该谈谈那个被你鼓动得去 |
[15:18] | who you made sell his soul. | 卖灵魂的人 |
[15:19] | The guy who you then killed, right? | 是你杀了他 |
[15:21] | I mean, that’s the same guy we’re talking about? | 我们是在说同一个人吧 |
[15:23] | I was a demon. | 我当时是个恶魔 |
[15:24] | Oh, you were a demon? Oh, I didn’t realize that. | 是嘛 我没发现呢 |
[15:28] | Hey, man, Lester was gonna pay for that soul shake sooner or later. | 莱斯特迟早要付出出卖灵魂的代价 |
[15:31] | So technically, it’s still on you. | 所以说 这事还是得怪你 |
[15:33] | What do you want from me, Dean? Look, I w– | 你要我说什么啊 迪恩 |
[15:37] | I’m not happy about it, okay? But I needed to find you. | 我也不愿事情变成这样 但我当时得找到你 |
[15:39] | So if I had to… | 所以如果我 |
[15:41] | bend a few rules… | 不得不打破些规矩 |
[15:42] | – Go dark. – Go dark. Sure. | -黑化 -黑化 好吧 |
[15:45] | Label it if you want. | 随你怎么说吧 |
[15:47] | Look, man, again, I’m not complaining, okay? | 我再说一遍 我没埋怨你的意思 |
[15:48] | In fact, I’m doing just the opposite of complaining. I… | 事实上 恰恰相反 |
[15:52] | I just… | 我只是… |
[15:54] | You know, between Lester and the others… | 又是莱斯特 还有其他那些… |
[15:55] | There weren’t others. | 没有其他人了 |
[15:58] | Okay, either way, | 好吧 不管怎样 |
[16:00] | maybe we both needed that time off. | 或许我们两个都需要休假 |
[16:08] | This is good. This is good. | 这挺好 聊聊挺好 |
[16:12] | Yeah. Okay. | 嗯 好吧 |
[16:24] | All right, so the, uh, clerk says | 前台说 |
[16:27] | a blonde rolled into room 3 just before sunup. | 一个金发女孩黎明前入住了3号房 |
[16:30] | – She alone? – He thinks so. | -一个人吗 -他觉得是的 |
[16:38] | She’s on the move. | 她出来了 |
[16:58] | What’s she doing? | 她干什么 |
[17:00] | Looking for breakfast. | 找早餐 |
[17:13] | Kate! | 凯特 |
[17:15] | It’s over. | 结束了 |
[17:19] | Oh, god. | 天呐 |
[17:20] | Please, don’t. I’ll give you anything you want. | 求你们 别杀我 你们要什么都行 |
[17:24] | Where’s Kate? | 凯特呢 |
[17:25] | Who? | 谁 |
[17:26] | You were just in her motel room. | 你刚刚从她的旅馆房间出来 |
[17:29] | What? That’s my room. | 什么 那是我的房间 |
[17:31] | Why were you following that guy? | 你为什么跟踪那人 |
[17:32] | Robbie? I-I know him. | 罗比吗 我认识他 |
[17:34] | I just wanted to surprise him. | 我只是想吓唬他一下 |
[17:37] | Test her. | 试试她 |
[17:40] | Test me for what? | 试我什么 |
[17:43] | No! | 不要 |
[17:43] | Help! Somebody me help! | 救命 谁救救我 |
[17:45] | Just take it easy. | 别紧张 |
[17:49] | I don’t want to die. | 我不想死 |
[17:59] | Stop it! Stop it! | 住手 |
[18:04] | Don’t! | 别 |
[18:06] | She’s my sister. | 她是我妹妹 |
[18:24] | I lost her. | 跟丢了 |
[18:26] | Kate, why is your sister a werewolf, huh? | 凯特 你妹妹为什么是狼人 |
[18:29] | – Why?! – Dean. Let her talk. | -说 -迪恩 让她说话 |
[18:31] | – I am! – Then put the gun down. | -我就是让她说 -那就把枪放下 |
[18:32] | Why? So she can run again? Nuh-uh. | 凭什么 让她再跑一次吗 |
[18:34] | She just saved our lives. | 她刚刚救了我们 |
[18:42] | My sister is a werewolf because I turned her into one. | 我妹妹是狼人是因为我转化了她 |
[18:46] | Okay, this is the part where you help yourself out. | 你现在应该想办法为自己开脱才对 |
[18:49] | I-I don’t care. All right? I’m sick of the lies. | 我不管 我受够了谎言 |
[18:53] | Let me get this straight. | 我问问明白 |
[18:55] | We let you run because we take pity on you, | 我们可怜你 所以让你逃跑了 |
[18:57] | and you turn around and you start making pups? | 结果你却到处转化人吗 |
[18:59] | You start killing people?! | 还杀人 |
[19:01] | It’s not like that! I’m no killer. | 不是的 我不是杀人犯 |
[19:04] | Well, the way I remember it from the snuff film that you left us, | 我可记得你留给我们的那部小电影里 |
[19:07] | is that you killed your boyfriend’s best friend. | 记录了你杀了你男友的好哥们 |
[19:09] | That’s because Brian went crazy. | 那是因为布莱恩发疯了 |
[19:12] | I had no other choice. | 我别无选择 |
[19:13] | Okay, Kate, if this wasn’t you… | 好吧 凯特 如果不是你 |
[19:16] | That’s a big “if.” | 这可很不好说 |
[19:18] | Then who was it? | 那是谁干的 |
[19:20] | Your sister? | 你妹妹吗 |
[19:23] | Your sister do this, Kate? | 是你妹妹干的吗 凯特 |
[19:27] | Really? | 不是吧 |
[19:29] | You almost took a bullet for her, and you got nothing? | 你差点为她挨了子弹 什么都不肯说吗 |
[19:33] | What do you want me to say? | 你指望我说什么 |
[19:34] | – The truth! – Hey, guys. | -实话 -伙计们 |
[19:36] | Can we, uh, take it somewhere else? | 我们能去别处聊吗 |
[19:40] | Oh, yeah, sure. Go grab some coffee, | 是啊 我们去喝杯咖啡 |
[19:41] | maybe some bear hearts. | 来点”熊心”[熊爪是常见点心] |
[19:44] | Let’s party. | 去好好玩吧 |
[19:57] | Just so you know, | 要知道 |
[19:59] | Brian’s the reason I carry this. | 因为布莱恩 我一直带着这个 |
[20:02] | I’m just showing you something. | 我只是想给你看样东西 |
[20:05] | In case I ever lose it, like Brian did, | 如果我像布莱恩那样发狂 |
[20:10] | you won’t have to kill me. | 不用你们来杀了我 |
[20:12] | Yeah, well, saying it and doing it are two different things. | 说起来容易做起来难 |
[20:14] | I’m serious. | 我是认真的 |
[20:16] | And whether you believe me or not, | 不管你们信不信 |
[20:18] | I’ve never hurt anyone who didn’t deserve it. | 我从未伤害过真正无辜的人 |
[20:21] | And I have never, ever eaten a human heart. | 我也从没吃过人心 |
[20:28] | Guess that explains all the dead chickens back at the barn. | 怪不得谷仓那里那么多死鸡 |
[20:32] | I eat what I can find, | 我能找到什么吃什么 |
[20:34] | what people won’t miss, hopefully. | 希望大家不会在意那些 |
[20:36] | Small game, deer. | 小动物 鹿 |
[20:39] | I meditate. | 我冥想 |
[20:41] | Yoga helps. | 瑜伽也有帮助 |
[20:42] | Yoga? | 瑜伽 |
[20:45] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[20:46] | You laugh, but… | 随你笑吧 |
[20:49] | I’ll pretty much try anything | 但我愿尝试一切方法 |
[20:50] | to keep that side of me under control. | 控制好我的那一面 |
[20:54] | Well, that is great, Kate. | 这真好啊 凯特 |
[20:56] | It really is. | 真的 |
[20:58] | And it’s nice to see that, uh, this | 而且我很高兴 |
[20:59] | hippie-dippie new age crap has had such | 这种嬉皮士新时代生活方式 |
[21:02] | a positive influence over your sister. | 对你妹妹有这么积极的影响 |
[21:08] | Tasha… | 塔莎 |
[21:10] | She’s a different story. | 她不一样 |
[21:14] | After I left school, I was… | 我离开学校之后 |
[21:17] | adrift. | 我漂泊不定 |
[21:19] | Lost. | 十分迷茫 |
[21:21] | Not really sure | 不知道 |
[21:23] | where to go or… | 我该去哪 |
[21:25] | What to do, so… | 该怎么办 |
[21:28] | I went someplace safe. | 于是我去了一个安全的地方 |
[21:31] | I went home. | 我回了家 |
[21:33] | But…even though I’d be good, | 但是 虽然我不会伤人 |
[21:36] | I started to think about my family. | 我还是得为我家人考虑 |
[21:40] | How safe were they going to be? | 他们能安全吗 |
[21:42] | I was a werewolf. | 我是狼人 |
[21:45] | And then, of course, there was you two. | 再说还有你们 |
[21:48] | What if you showed up and tried to kill me? | 如果你们跑来杀我呢 |
[21:52] | I couldn’t risk that. | 我不能冒这险 |
[21:55] | So I… | 于是 |
[21:58] | Walked away. | 我离开了 |
[22:00] | Never called, never wrote, | 再没打电话 或者写信 |
[22:04] | Just… | 就那么… |
[22:06] | started a new life. | 开始了新生活 |
[22:09] | Until one day, I saw a posting on my sister’s facebook page. | 直到一天 我看到了我妹妹脸书上发布的新消息 |
[22:13] | Tasha had been in a really bad car accident. | 塔莎遭遇了严重的车祸 |
[22:18] | The doctors didn’t think she was gonna make it. | 医生认为她是活不下来了 |
[22:21] | We were always so close, | 我们一向很亲密 |
[22:25] | so… | 所以 |
[22:28] | I had to go say good-bye. | 我得去道别 |
[22:36] | Then… | 然后 |
[22:38] | it hit me. | 我突然想到 |
[22:40] | This curse that I had, | 我的这个诅咒 |
[22:42] | that had brought me nothing but pain and suffering, | 这个给我带来无限痛苦和折磨的诅咒 |
[22:45] | could actually finally maybe do something good. | 或许终于能做件好事了 |
[22:50] | If I turned tasha into a werewolf, | 如果我把塔莎转化成狼人 |
[22:53] | it would heal her wounds, save her life, | 她的伤口就能治愈 她的命就能保住 |
[22:56] | give her a second chance. | 她将拥有第二次机会 |
[23:01] | So, uh… | 所以 |
[23:03] | I did the unthinkable. | 我做了不可想象的事 |
[23:09] | At first, I thought I’d failed, | 一开始 我以为我失败了 |
[23:12] | that… even though werewolves heal quickly, | 即使狼人自愈很快 |
[23:17] | it was too late for Tasha. | 对塔莎而言也太迟了 |
[23:20] | Then she woke up, | 然后她醒了 |
[23:22] | not sick anymore, but okay. | 病好了 看起来挺不错 |
[23:30] | Tasha had so many questions. | 塔莎有许多疑问 |
[23:32] | What happened? How did she get here? | 发生了什么 她怎么到这里来的 |
[23:36] | So… | 所以… |
[23:38] | I was straight with her. | 我就和她直说了 |
[23:40] | The good, the bad, the ugly. | 好的 坏的 丑恶的 |
[23:42] | What we were | 我们是什么 |
[23:43] | and why we could never go back home, | 以及我们永远也不能回家的原因 |
[23:46] | and the responsibility we had to control what we’d become. | 以及我们必须控制自己 这是我们的责任 |
[23:50] | I picked you up from the hospital | 我是从医院把你接来的 |
[23:52] | I’m gonna take you someplace safe, okay? | 我会带你去一个安全的地方 好吗 |
[23:54] | It was a lot to swallow. | 接受这些很不容易 |
[23:57] | But we had each other, | 但我们拥有彼此 |
[23:59] | and that felt like enough. | 我当时觉得这就够了 |
[24:03] | Or…so I thought. | 至少我是这么以为 |
[24:34] | My sister, | 我妹妹 |
[24:34] | she gave in to everything that I had warned her about. | 她向我警告她不要做的一切屈服了 |
[24:39] | And… | 而且… |
[24:41] | I knew, | 我知道 |
[24:42] | even if I couldn’t bring myself to admit it then… | 即使那时我不愿承认… |
[24:48] | I knew I was losing her. | 我知道我在失去她 |
[24:51] | So back at the barn, | 所以当时在谷仓 |
[24:54] | that was all just an act to protect Tasha? | 那都是为了保护塔莎而演的戏吗 |
[24:58] | She’s family. | 她是我的亲人 |
[25:01] | And, yeah, worth eating a bullet for. | 所以 没错 她值得我为她送命 |
[25:07] | And she needs me now more than ever. | 而且如今她比以往都更需要我 |
[25:09] | This is my mess. I gotta clean it up. | 这是我惹得的乱子 我必须解决 |
[25:12] | And how do you plan on doing that, Kate? | 那你打算怎么做呢 凯特 |
[25:14] | By getting Tasha out of here. | 带塔莎离开这里 |
[25:16] | She hasn’t listened to you yet. | 她一直都没听你的话 |
[25:18] | Why do you think she’s gonna start now? | 你凭什么认为她现在会开始听话 |
[25:20] | I don’t know, but… | 我不知道 但是… |
[25:22] | I’ve gotta try. | 我必须得试试 |
[25:24] | Y-you know, we’ll go out into the woods. | 我们会去深林 |
[25:25] | We’ll drop out for however long it takes | 远离人群 无论多久 |
[25:27] | until she learns to control this. | 直到她学会控制自己 |
[25:29] | Little late for team building, don’t you think? | 现在才知道团建 有点晚了 不觉得吗 |
[25:32] | So, what? | 那又怎样 |
[25:34] | I just abandon her? | 我就抛弃她吗 |
[25:36] | I did this. | 这是我做的 |
[25:38] | I owe her every chance to make it right. | 我欠她一个纠正过错的机会 |
[25:40] | What if she never does? | 假如她永远也改正不了呢 |
[25:45] | Then I’ll take care of it. | 那我会自己处理 |
[25:47] | You’ll take care of it? | 你会处理 |
[25:49] | You know what that means? | 你知道这意味着什么吗 |
[25:51] | Why don’t you ask Brian? | 你可以去问问布莱恩 |
[25:56] | Well, maybe it doesn’t have to come to that. | 说不定不用到那一步 |
[25:59] | You know, if you had shot straight with us from the get-go, | 假如你一开始就对我们坦白 |
[26:01] | we might’ve been able to help you a lot sooner. | 我们也许早就可以帮助你了 |
[26:04] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[26:06] | By curing you both. | 我们可以治愈你们两个 |
[26:09] | Shut up. | 算了吧 |
[26:10] | Yeah, okay, or you’re welcome. | 好吧 不用谢 |
[26:13] | There is no cure for werewolves. | 狼人是治愈不了的 |
[26:16] | And for a long time, that was true, | 很长一段时间以来 的确如此 |
[26:18] | but we found one. | 但是我们找到一个办法 |
[26:21] | Now we’ve got everything we need on our end. | 我们这边需要的东西都有了 |
[26:23] | Okay? But the clock is tickin’, | 明白吗 不过时间不等人 |
[26:26] | and we need one more thing… Tasha. | 我们还需要一样东西 塔莎 |
[26:30] | Unless you wanna do this without her. | 除非你想自己来 |
[26:33] | N-no. No. | 不 不 |
[26:36] | It’s a long drive, but… | 路程挺远 不过 |
[26:39] | I know where to find her. | 我知道去哪找她 |
[26:44] | Dude, what are you doing? There is no cure. | 你干什么 根本没有解药的 |
[26:48] | There’s one. | 有 |
[26:49] | Dean, it’s a little more complicated than that. | 迪恩 这事没那么简单 |
[26:51] | Kate and Tasha are monsters, okay? | 凯特和塔莎都是怪物 明白吗 |
[26:52] | Last I checked, we kill monsters. | 据我所知 我们是要杀怪物的 |
[26:54] | Right, but how can you possibly blame Kate | 对 可凯特是在为她妹妹争取 |
[26:56] | for fighting for her sister? We do it all the time. | 你怎么能怪她 我们不也总这样吗 |
[26:58] | Well, yeah, and that’s worked wonders for us. | 是啊 咱们的结果可好得很呢 |
[27:00] | Well, we’re still here, aren’t we? | 至少我们还在 不是吗 |
[27:04] | Yeah, but is it right? | 是啊 但这样对吗 |
[27:05] | I mean, all that you’ve done for me, I’ve still got this mark. | 你为我做了那么多 这血印还是去不掉 |
[27:07] | And we’ll figure that out. We always do. | 我们会想到办法的 总有办法的 |
[27:09] | But you can’t take whatever’s happened to us | 可你不能把我们的遭遇 |
[27:11] | or to you and… | 或者说你的遭遇 |
[27:12] | and dump it at these girls’ feet. | 强加给这两个姑娘 |
[27:15] | All right, so, what? You wanna nuance this thing? | 好吧 怎么 你想区别对待这事 |
[27:19] | Hit me. What’s your plan? | 说吧 有什么计划 |
[27:32] | Kate? | 凯特 |
[27:35] | She’s out. | 她睡着了 |
[27:37] | Okay. Then, um… | 好吧 那么 |
[27:39] | I gotta tell you something. I, uh… | 有点事我得告诉你 我… |
[27:44] | – I lied about Lester. – What? | -莱斯特的事我说谎了 -什么 |
[27:49] | There were others. | 确实还有其他人 |
[27:51] | – Other humans? – No. No, no. And… | -其他人类 -不不不 我… |
[27:54] | and I’m sure there were a few hunters I rubbed… | 我应该还伤了几个猎人 |
[27:56] | or I…punched the wrong way, | 或者说是揍了 |
[27:59] | But…no. | 不过…不 |
[28:01] | I pretty much saved my best stuff for the bad guys. | 我把最狠的招都留给坏人了 |
[28:05] | But you gotta understand something, Dean. | 但你得明白 迪恩 |
[28:07] | I watched you die. | 我看着你死了 |
[28:10] | And I carried you. | 我扛着你 |
[28:11] | I carried your corpse into your room, | 我把你的尸体扛回了房间 |
[28:15] | and I put your dead body on your bed, | 还把你放到了床上 |
[28:20] | and then you just… | 然后你就… |
[28:24] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[28:25] | – Yeah. – I know. | -是啊 -我明白 |
[28:29] | I guess I was hoping that note would, you know, fill in the blanks. | 我可能是希望那字条能让你明白 |
[28:33] | “Don’t look for me”? That note? | 那张”别找我”的字条吗 |
[28:35] | Yeah, that was really informative. Thanks. | 还真是太有用了 多谢你留了条 |
[28:40] | Yeah. I… | 我… |
[28:44] | What? | 怎么了 |
[28:46] | It’s embarrassing, you know? | 说来挺丢人的 |
[28:48] | – W-what’s embarrassing? – All of it. | -什么丢人 -一切 |
[28:52] | You know, the… the… that note. | 就是 字条啊 |
[28:55] | Crowley. | 克劳力啊 |
[28:57] | Everything. | 一切 |
[28:59] | Dean, you were a demon. | 迪恩 你当时是恶魔 |
[29:01] | I was a demon? Oh, thanks. I didn’t… I didn’t realize. | 是吗 多谢了 我还没发现呢 |
[29:03] | Shut up. | 得了吧 |
[29:10] | Not to mention, I never even said “Thank you”” | 而且 我还没说”谢谢” |
[29:13] | So… | 所以 |
[29:17] | You don’t ever have to say that, not to me. | 你永远不用说那俩字 起码对我不用 |
[29:23] | Well… | 好吧… |
[29:26] | Good. Then I guess… | 很好 那我看… |
[29:28] | guess it’s all gravy. | 这就算没问题了吧 |
[29:30] | Little r and r and we are back at it. | 小憩一下就回归正轨 |
[29:41] | How we doing? | 怎么样了 |
[29:44] | We’re getting close. | 越来越近了 |
[29:48] | What is this place? | 这是什么地方 |
[29:50] | Ever since Tasha and I were little, | 我和塔莎从小时候 |
[29:51] | we’ve been coming up to this cabin with our parents. | 就总跟父母来这个小屋 |
[29:54] | Now why do you think Tasha will even be here? | 为什么你觉得塔莎会在这里 |
[29:56] | When she became a wolf, we knew it was gonna be hard, | 她变成狼人后 我们知道会很艰难 |
[29:59] | so we kinda came up with this escape plan in case things ever got bad. | 所以我们想了一个万一出了岔子的逃离计划 |
[30:03] | So it’s a rendezvous spot? | 这里是个汇合点吗 |
[30:06] | Pretty much. | 差不多 |
[30:31] | Now what? | 现在怎么办 |
[30:32] | Maybe I should go in first, explain all this? | 也许应该让我先进去 跟她解释清楚 |
[30:36] | Sounds good. | 好主意 |
[30:39] | What are you doing?! | 你在干什么 |
[30:45] | You son of a bitch! | 你这个混蛋 |
[30:50] | There is no cure, is there? | 根本没有治愈方法 对吧 |
[30:53] | I trusted you. | 亏我相信你 |
[30:58] | It’s not her fault. | 这不是她的错 |
[31:00] | It’s mine. | 是我的 |
[31:01] | – She killed people. – Because I did this to her, okay? | -她杀了人 -因为我转化了她 |
[31:04] | So if you want your pound of flesh, take me. | 所以如果你们要讨债 冲我来 |
[31:06] | We’ll deal with you later. | 我们一会儿再处理你 |
[31:07] | – But she can be saved! – No. | -但她可以得到拯救 -不可能 |
[31:11] | Tasha’s in too deep. | 塔莎陷得太深 |
[31:14] | You don’t ever come back from that, | 不可能再好转了 |
[31:17] | not ever. | 绝不可能 |
[31:25] | Come on, Sammy. | 来吧 萨姆 |
[31:26] | No! | 不 |
[31:28] | Please! Don’t do this! | 求你们 别这样 |
[31:32] | Don’t! | 不要 |
[31:35] | Please, Sam! | 求你了 萨姆 |
[31:38] | Please don’t! | 求你们了 |
[32:30] | I can’t believe my own sister betrayed me. | 真不敢相信我的亲姐姐背叛了我 |
[32:33] | Yeah, except… she didn’t. | 是吗 不过…她并没有 |
[32:37] | You’re not gonna shoot me. | 你不会开枪的 |
[32:39] | And why is that? | 为什么 |
[32:40] | Sam. | 萨姆 |
[32:53] | Drop the gun, or dreamboat here gets his mind blown. | 放下枪 不然这位万人迷的脑袋就要开花了 |
[32:56] | Don’t do it, Sam. | 别听她的 萨姆 |
[33:00] | Well… Sammy? | 怎么样…萨姆 |
[33:11] | Tasha! | 塔莎 |
[33:12] | What did — who are these people? | 你在…这些人是谁 |
[33:15] | Brandon. Travis. | 布兰顿 崔维斯 |
[33:17] | I turned them. | 我转化了他们 |
[33:19] | They’re our new family. | 他们是我们的新家人 |
[33:20] | Yeah, you’re a regular psycho Brady Bunch. | 是啊 可真是个标准的疯子家族 |
[33:29] | No! | 别 |
[33:29] | You’ve always had crappy taste in guys. | 你对男生的品味一向很烂 |
[33:32] | Tasha, we can talk about this. | 塔莎 我们可以谈谈 |
[33:36] | They were gonna kill me. | 他们想杀我 |
[33:38] | And now you’re protecting them? | 你却要保护他们 |
[33:39] | No. I’m protecting you. | 不 我是在保护你 |
[33:42] | Yeah. I’m good. Thanks. | 我很好 谢谢了 |
[33:45] | So here’s how it’s gonna be. | 我们这么办 |
[33:46] | You can walk away or you can join my pack. | 你要么走 要么加入我们 |
[33:50] | I’m not walking away. | 我不走 |
[33:53] | Then prove you got what it takes. | 那就证明你有资格留下 |
[33:58] | Eat his heart out. | 把他的心掏出来吃了 |
[34:05] | Kate. | 凯特 |
[34:10] | You don’t have to do this. | 你不必这么做 |
[34:11] | No one’s talking to you, Paul Bunyan. | 没人跟你说话 傻大个 |
[34:20] | So? | 怎么样 |
[34:23] | No. | 不行 |
[34:28] | Take them. Have some fun. | 带走他们 尽情玩 |
[34:30] | Oh, and I want a heart to-go. | 给我打包一个心脏 |
[34:33] | Put it in a doggie bag. | 放在食物袋里 |
[34:39] | On your knees! | 跪下 |
[34:40] | Wow. Well, I’m awfully flat–uhh! | 我真是受宠… |
[34:47] | T., I can help you get better. | 小塔 我可以帮你好起来 |
[34:50] | Oh, I am better. | 我已经好了 |
[34:52] | And smarter and stronger and awesome. | 而且更聪明更强壮更厉害了 |
[34:56] | I’m a freakin’ superhero. | 我就是一个超级英雄 |
[34:58] | Who kills innocent people? | 一个滥杀无辜的超级英雄吗 |
[35:00] | No, that’s not you. | 不 你不是这样的 |
[35:03] | You were a good kid. | 你曾是个好孩子 |
[35:05] | I was weak and scared. | 我那时软弱 害怕 |
[35:08] | I let people walk all over me — | 我允许别人欺负我 |
[35:10] | Mom, dad, friends, boyfriends, | 妈妈 爸爸 朋友 男朋友 |
[35:15] | you. | 还有你 |
[35:17] | But I’m not weak anymore. | 但我现在不再软弱了 |
[35:20] | And I’m not scared. | 我不再害怕了 |
[35:22] | I’m scary. | 我令别人害怕 |
[35:24] | I was trying to give you a second chance. | 我是想再给你一次机会 |
[35:27] | You wouldn’t have been… normal, | 你不会很…正常 |
[35:29] | but we would’ve had each other. | 但我们可以拥有彼此 |
[35:31] | We still can. | 我们依旧可以啊 |
[35:33] | But I’m not gonna spend my life on the run | 但我不会逃一辈子 |
[35:35] | from people like Mary-Kate and Ashley out there. | 躲避外面那俩兄弟那样的人 |
[35:37] | We’re strong, Kate. | 我们很强壮 凯特 |
[35:40] | We can go anywhere we want. | 我们想去哪都行 |
[35:42] | We do anything we want. | 想做什么都行 |
[35:43] | And of anyone gets in our way… | 如果任何人妨碍我们… |
[35:48] | You don’t have to be alone anymore. | 你不用再孤身一人了 |
[35:52] | We can do this together. | 我们可以一起走 |
[35:54] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[35:57] | I’ve been better. | 不怎么样 |
[35:58] | These guys, huh? Can you believe ’em? | 这些人 真是难以置信 |
[36:01] | Yeah, a couple of minor leaguers. | 是啊 就是几个小罗罗 |
[36:03] | You’re dead. You don’t get to talk. | 你死定了 没资格说话 |
[36:05] | In fact… | 实际上… |
[36:16] | Well, welcome to the majors, boys. | 让你们见识见识大佬 小子们 |
[36:20] | Kate… | 凯特 |
[36:22] | We’re gonna be good, okay? | 我们会很好的 好吗 |
[36:25] | We’re gonna be great. | 我们会很棒的 |
[36:27] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[36:30] | I love you, too. | 我也爱你 |
[36:43] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[36:52] | I’m so sorry. | 我真的很抱歉 |
[37:23] | So we going after her? | 我们去追她吗 |
[37:28] | I don’t know, Dean. | 我不知道 迪恩 |
[37:33] | But you gotta admit, when push came to kill, | 你得承认 到了关键时刻 |
[37:36] | she did good. | 她做得很好 |
[37:39] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[37:41] | So maybe it’s a good thing you didn’t shoot her. | 也许你没有开枪打死她是件好事 |
[37:43] | Really? You’re gonna monday morning quarterback this thing? | 真的吗 你要打这个马后炮 |
[37:49] | If you got an itch to scratch… | 如果你有什么牢骚要发 |
[37:51] | Dean, look, we both jumped on this case. | 迪恩 我们俩都急着想办这案子 |
[37:55] | I agree. Equal parts blame there. | 我同意 都有责任 |
[37:57] | But the whole idea behind laying low was to rest, | 但保持低调的目的是为了休息 |
[38:01] | to…try and deal with everything we — | 试着解决一切我们… |
[38:04] | Everything you went through. | 一切你所经历的事情 |
[38:07] | Maybe we jumped back in too fast. | 也许我们回归得太早了 |
[38:09] | I mean, Dean, you were a demon. | 迪恩 你做了一阵恶魔啊 |
[38:12] | You still have the mark. | 血印还在 |
[38:14] | Didn’t you ever wanna talk about it? | 难道你就不想聊聊这事吗 |
[38:16] | Talk about it? Talk about it how? | 聊聊 怎么聊 |
[38:18] | – Come on, man. – I am coming on, Sam. | -说吧 -我说了 萨姆 |
[38:20] | Look, I know what happened. | 我知道发生了什么 |
[38:23] | Okay? I was there. Remember? | 好吗 我在的 记得吗 |
[38:27] | I’m not trying to get by it. I just… | 我并不是想蒙混过去 我只是 |
[38:29] | That’s not what this was about. | 不是这样的 |
[38:31] | Then what is this about? | 那是哪样的 |
[38:34] | About gettin’ back in the saddle. Okay? | 我是想重回正轨 明白吗 |
[38:36] | Doing something good, not stewing in my own crap. | 做些好事 而不是沉浸在我的屁事里 |
[38:41] | And what if you’re not ready? | 如果你还没准备好呢 |
[38:54] | Well, I’ll give you one thing. | 我得承认 |
[38:57] | Pretty damned good at getaways. | 你真擅长逃跑 |
[38:58] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[39:00] | Well, I decided that living was better than being dead. | 我认定活着要比死了强 |
[39:03] | For what it’s worth, thank you. | 不管怎样 谢谢你 |
[39:05] | At the end of the day, she was your sister. | 毕竟她是你妹妹 |
[39:07] | No. She wasn’t. | 不 她不是 |
[39:14] | Listen to me, Kate. | 听我说 凯特 |
[39:16] | You keep moving, keep your nose clean, | 你继续生活 不惹事 |
[39:17] | and we can stop meeting like this. | 我们就不必这样见面了 |
[39:20] | I hear ya. | 知道了 |
[39:21] | And I will, | 我会的 |
[39:24] | but I’m not gonna promise, ’cause… | 但我不能保证 因为… |
[39:29] | Yeah. | 好 |
[39:31] | See you around, kid. | 再见了 孩子 |
[39:32] | I sure as hell hope not. | 我真心希望不要再见 |
[40:16] | Let’s say you’re right. | 假设你说得对 |
[40:19] | – About what? – Everything. | -说对什么 -所有事 |
[40:24] | Maybe I’m not ready to hunt. | 也许我还没准备好去猎魔 |
[40:30] | But I am just trying to do the right thing, man, | 但我只是在努力做正确的事 |
[40:35] | ’cause I’m so sick and tired of doing the wrong one. | 因为我受够了做错事 |