时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[00:04] | Name’s Cole. | 我叫科尔 |
[00:05] | And your older brother, Dean, he and I, we go way back. | 跟你哥哥迪恩 是老相识了 |
[00:07] | And that was the night that Dean Winchester murdered my father. | 就是那晚 迪恩·温彻斯特杀了我爸爸 |
[00:10] | We’re talking heavyweight witchcraft. | 我们在对抗的是重量级的巫术 |
[00:11] | Not some new-age wickan water douser, either. | 而且也不是新生代的巫术 |
[00:14] | This is old world black magic. | 是古老的黑魔法 |
[00:16] | Warts and all. | 满脸疖子那种 |
[00:17] | I hate witches. | 我讨厌女巫 |
[00:18] | They’re always spewing their bodily fluids everywhere. | 他们总是把自己的体液吐的到处都是 |
[00:20] | It’s downright unsanitary. | 极其不卫生 |
[00:22] | Castiel, it’s time we stopped avoiding the obvious. | 卡西迪奥 我们不能再回避明摆着的事了 |
[00:25] | Hannah, we can’t afford to lose our way. | 汉娜 我们不能迷路 |
[00:27] | This mission is everything. Emotions…feelings — | 这任务至关重要 一切的情绪 感情 |
[00:30] | They’re dangerous temptations. | 都是危险的诱惑 |
[01:07] | Raul. | 劳尔 |
[01:08] | You better think fast, Tiana, | 快想想怎么说吧 狄阿娜 |
[01:09] | ’cause this looks bad. | 情况看上去可不妙 |
[01:14] | I’m sor– I’ll do anything. | 对不…我愿做任何事 |
[01:16] | I’ll come back. I’ll make it up to you. | 我会回去 补偿你 |
[01:17] | Just please don’t hurt me. | 求你别伤害我 |
[01:20] | Now… | 这样 |
[01:22] | What kind of message would that send the other girls, huh? | 其他姑娘会怎么想啊 |
[01:39] | Oh, Tiana, Tiana. | 狄阿娜 狄阿娜 |
[01:41] | I’d say I’m sorry to lose you, but… | 我倒想说很遗憾失去你 但是… |
[01:45] | there’s plenty more where you came from. | 你这种货色多得是呢 |
[02:08] | What? This? Um, cattle deaths a few towns over? | 这个呢 几个镇开外 牛死亡 |
[02:11] | A demon possibility or something? | 或许是恶魔 |
[02:12] | No, it says right there. | 不 上面写了 |
[02:14] | It’s probably just ’cause of the drought. | 可能是因为干旱 |
[02:15] | So, what are we doing here? | 那我们来干什么 |
[02:17] | Uh, reason’s right on your plate. | 吃饭啊 |
[02:21] | Lizardo’s porterhouse… U.S.D.A. Prime. | 利萨尔多餐馆 美国农业部首推 |
[02:24] | It’s the only place between Connecticut and the bunker | 从康涅狄格州到地堡 |
[02:25] | you can get a decent steak under 10 bucks. | 就这里能吃顿10块以下的好牛排了 |
[02:27] | Dude, you are blowing up. Who is that? | 伙计 是找你这么急啊 |
[02:29] | Ah, it’s just, uh, you know, these alert thingies. | 就是警报啦 |
[02:31] | For what? | 什么警报 |
[02:33] | You know, monster…stuff. | 怪物什么的 |
[02:39] | No. Give it back. | 别 还给我 |
[02:39] | What? Wh-why? | 什么 怎么了 |
[02:41] | Because privacy… and stuff. | 这是隐私…什么的 |
[02:43] | Oh, priv– | 隐… |
[02:47] | You’re on a dating app? | 你在用约炮应用 |
[02:51] | Yeah, and you know what? Don’t knock it until you try it. | 对 而且告诉你 没试过别急着否认 |
[02:53] | Nice screen name, Dean… impala67. | 好账户名啊 迪恩 英帕拉67 |
[02:57] | All right, give it back. Come on. | 够了 还给我 快点 |
[02:58] | Shaylene, huh? | 夏琳啊 |
[03:01] | Dean, there are like a million messages here. | 迪恩 你们都聊了一百万条了 |
[03:04] | Yeah, uh, check out her pic. | 是啊 看看她的照片 |
[03:08] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[03:09] | Um, okay. She’s hot. | 好吧 她很性感 |
[03:11] | – But… – “But,” what? | -但是 -但是什么 |
[03:13] | But she seems, um… | 她似乎… |
[03:16] | Kind of…available. | 有点…好上 |
[03:18] | Like, too available. | 太好上了 |
[03:21] | “Oh, baby, whatever you want. | “亲爱的 你想要什么都行 |
[03:23] | I’m burning up just thinking about you.” | 我光想着你都欲火焚身” |
[03:26] | They get raunchier. | 后面更猥琐 |
[03:27] | Yeah. Yeah, I… I see that. | 是啊 看出来了 |
[03:28] | It’s like a, uh… like a penthouse letter. | 简直是越写越露骨 |
[03:30] | Yeah. Is that bad? | 是啊 这不好吗 |
[03:33] | No, it’s not bad, Dean. It’s too good to be true. | 不是不好 迪恩 只是好得不真实 |
[03:37] | I’m sorry, is it… is it so hard to believe | 难道一位漂亮热情的美国女人 |
[03:39] | that an attractive, red-blooded, American female | 会对我这样的人感兴趣 |
[03:41] | could be interested in someone like me? | 就那么难以置信吗 |
[03:43] | You realize there’s no guarantee | 你知道根本不能保证 |
[03:46] | “Shaylene” is even Shaylene. | “夏琳”真是夏琳吧 |
[03:49] | I mean, for all you know, | 说不定 |
[03:50] | it could be some… Canadian trucker n-named Bruce. | 那可能是个加拿大卡车司机 布鲁斯呢 |
[04:04] | That look like a Bruce to you? | 你觉得那像是布鲁斯吗 |
[04:07] | We… we detoured eight hours so you could get laid? | 我们开车绕路8小时 就为了方便你滚床单 |
[04:10] | Yeah. Yeah. | 没错 |
[04:11] | Oh, and, uh, you know what? Lunch is on me. | 对了 午饭我请 |
[04:14] | And, uh…don’t wait up. | 别等我了 |
[04:22] | Excuse me. | 打扰了 |
[04:33] | It’s getting easier. | 越来越容易了 |
[04:35] | Isaac came back willingly… didn’t even resist. | 艾萨克自愿回去了 甚至没有抵抗 |
[04:38] | There are still some angels down here, | 但还有些天使在这里 |
[04:40] | but the higher-profile rogues are back. | 但比较重要的那些都回去了 |
[04:42] | We find them all… that’s the mission. | 我们要把他们都找到 这是我们的任务 |
[04:46] | Here. Christopher Sherman… pastor. | 看 克里斯托弗·谢尔曼 牧师 |
[04:49] | Local paper in Tennessee says | 田纳西州当地报纸称 |
[04:50] | he’s working miracles in his parish. | 他在自己的教区施展奇迹 |
[04:52] | Figure of speech? | 是比喻吗 |
[04:55] | Perhaps. | 或许吧 |
[04:58] | The best lead we have. | 这是我们最好的线索了 |
[05:02] | Until we find something stronger, we should… | 除非我们能找到更好的线索 我们还是… |
[05:11] | …uh…check it out. | 去看看吧 |
[05:15] | Hannah? | 汉娜 |
[05:17] | Yes? | 嗯 |
[05:20] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[05:22] | I’m taking a shower. | 我要去冲澡 |
[05:28] | We don’t need to shower. | 我们不需要冲澡 |
[05:30] | I know. | 我知道 |
[05:34] | Are you… | 你… |
[05:38] | Does this bother you? | 这样让你困扰吗 |
[05:41] | Bothered? | 困扰 |
[05:42] | I…I’m not. | 没有啊 |
[05:49] | Good. | 那就好 |
[06:04] | I forgot something. | 我忘了 |
[06:06] | We still need to discuss my terms. | 我们还得商量条件呢 |
[06:09] | Oh, like, rules? Like, sexy rules? | 什么 规则吗 床上规则吗 |
[06:12] | Um, more an issue of payment. | 应该说是价钱 |
[06:16] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[06:18] | Sweetie thought you figured it out. | 亲爱的 我以为你明白了呢 |
[06:21] | I mean, shy of coming out and saying it, | 虽然我没说出口 |
[06:22] | I thought I made it pretty obvious. | 但我觉得我表现得够明显了 |
[06:25] | Yeah, yeah, no. I-I just, uh… | 嗯 我就是… |
[06:29] | See, I have this code. | 我有个原则 |
[06:31] | Uh, “No cash for ass.” | 真男人不买女人 |
[06:34] | Oh, well you’re in luck, honey, | 那你走运了 亲爱的 |
[06:36] | ’cause I don’t want your money. | 因为我不是想要你的钱 |
[06:38] | All I want from you is one little thing… | 我只想要件小东西 |
[06:42] | A trifle, really. | 不是什么大事 |
[06:44] | I’m listening. | 说吧 |
[06:45] | Your soul. | 你的灵魂 |
[06:50] | My soul? | 我的灵魂 |
[06:52] | It’s nothing, baby. | 这没什么的 亲爱的 |
[06:53] | Who knows what a soul is, really, if it even exists? | 谁知道灵魂是什么 或者是否真的存在呢 |
[06:57] | All I know is you say yes, my guy comes up, | 我只知道 你说好 我的人就来 |
[07:00] | you sign some papers, and then it’s you and me… | 你签个字 然后你和我… |
[07:04] | good to go. | 就可以开战了 |
[07:07] | So that’s it? Just…sign over my life. | 就这样 直接把我的命签走 |
[07:12] | It’s a signature, baby. | 就是个签名 |
[07:14] | What’s a little paperwork compared to absolute physical bliss? | 一点文书工作跟肉体的欢愉比算什么 |
[07:21] | Well, you make a strong case. | 你说得很有道理 |
[07:23] | I love my job. | 我喜欢我的工作 |
[07:28] | Do you? | 是吗 |
[07:30] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[07:34] | ’cause it doesn’t look like love to me. | 我可不觉得你真心喜欢呢 |
[07:44] | Get the car. I’ll check us out. | 去取车 我结账 |
[07:56] | Caroline. | 卡罗琳 |
[08:01] | I… I put an alert on your credit card. | 我给你的信用卡设了警报 |
[08:04] | Saw a charge here. | 我看到你在这里刷卡了 |
[08:06] | I drove all night. | 我开了整晚过来 |
[08:13] | How we doing? | 怎么样了 |
[08:15] | Everybody ready for a good time? | 大家都准备好开心一下了吗 |
[08:18] | Okay. John Hancock right here. | 好了 在这里签名 |
[08:22] | Then we can get this party started. | 然后就可以开始玩了 |
[08:30] | Winchesters. | 温家双煞 |
[08:37] | She told us everything. | 她什么都告诉我们了 |
[08:38] | Abduction, forced prostitution… | 绑架 强逼卖淫 |
[08:42] | It’s pretty gnarly, even for a demon. | 即使对恶魔来说 也够下作的 |
[08:43] | She’s got her version, I’ve got mine. | 她有她的说法 我有我的 |
[08:45] | Liar. | 骗子 |
[08:46] | Let me guess… she came to you | 我猜猜 她去找的你 |
[08:48] | begging for you to pimp her out. | 求你给她拉皮条 |
[08:49] | Yeah, ’cause that Harvard degree was working out so well for her. | 没错 因为她是哈佛毕业的 混得可好了 |
[08:52] | How many girls are there, hmm? How big is this? | 还有多少姑娘 这生意有多大 |
[08:54] | – Just me and Shay. – He’s lying. | -只有我和夏琳 -他撒谎 |
[08:56] | There’s a brothel. I heard him on the phone. | 有间妓院 我听到他打电话了 |
[08:58] | They told me what you are… a demon from hell. | 他们告诉我你是什么了 地狱的恶魔 |
[09:01] | Beats trash from the street. | 那也比街上的渣滓强 |
[09:04] | Face it, missy… without me, | 承认吧 小妞 要不是我 |
[09:05] | you would’ve been dead of drugs or worse in a year. | 你不出一年就会死于吸毒或更糟 |
[09:09] | Frankly, this little ho should be thanking me. | 老实说 这个贱婊该感谢我 |
[09:23] | Okay. Well, that just happened. | 好吧 这下可好 |
[09:26] | Yeah, and he was our best shot at the location of the brothel. | 是啊 他是我们查到妓院地址的最好机会 |
[09:29] | Do you have any idea where it is? | 你知道妓院在哪吗 |
[09:31] | No, but, um… | 不知道 但是 |
[09:40] | I saw him give these out at the bars. | 我看到他在酒吧发这个 |
[09:48] | What did you say? | 你说什么 |
[09:50] | I said, “If you like it so much, why don’t you wear it?” | 我说”你要是那么喜欢 自己穿好了” |
[09:56] | She won’t wear the clothes you picked. | 她不肯穿你选的衣服 |
[09:58] | What should I do? | 怎么办 |
[10:01] | Gerald, what do you think? | 杰拉德 你说呢 |
[10:05] | Don’t leave any marks. | 别留伤痕 |
[10:12] | Hey, lady, I think you’re in the wrong place. | 女士 我觉得你走错地方了 |
[10:15] | This is Raul’s girls, isn’t it? | 这不是劳尔香坊吗 |
[10:20] | Clever name, by the way. | 好有趣的名字 |
[10:23] | Sorry, but we’re not hiring at the moment. | 抱歉 但我们现在不招人 |
[10:25] | And, no offense, but even if we were, | 无意冒犯 但即使我们招 |
[10:28] | you’re a little…old. | 你也有点老了 |
[10:31] | Unless you’re here as a customer. | 除非你是来消费的 |
[10:33] | No disrespect to your girls, | 无意冒犯你家姑娘 |
[10:36] | but I’d sooner die than do business of any kind | 但我宁可死 也不愿跟你这种肮脏的东西 |
[10:41] | with filth like you. | 做交易 |
[10:47] | You. | 你 |
[10:50] | Boss? | 老大 |
[10:56] | Ladies, you may want to stand back. | 姑娘们 你们往后站站吧 |
[10:58] | This will get messy. | 接下来会很不好看 |
[11:17] | Hardly the most appetizing process in the world, | 虽说这不算是最开胃的事 |
[11:21] | but killing demons always makes me hungry. | 但杀恶魔 总让我觉得饿 |
[11:30] | You coming? | 你们来吗 |
[11:31] | I mean, you’re welcome to stay here. | 你们完全可以留下 |
[11:38] | Fabulous! | 太好了 |
[11:46] | Caroline, you’ve been gone a year. | 卡罗琳 你都失踪一年了 |
[11:49] | Disappeared. | 完全消失 |
[11:51] | I don’t know what’s happened to you, | 我不知道你出了什么事 |
[11:53] | I don’t know who’s gotten into your head, | 我不知道谁蛊惑了你 |
[11:55] | but something’s going on, | 但这里绝对有问题 |
[11:57] | and I’m not walking away till I know what. | 我不弄明白不会走的 |
[12:00] | Well, there is a reason, an answer for all of this. | 的确是有原因的 这一切都是有原因的 |
[12:03] | – Th-then tell me. – I can’t. | -那就告诉我 -不行 |
[12:06] | You wouldn’t understand. | 你不会理解的 |
[12:10] | Then I’m not going anywhere. | 那我就哪都不去 |
[12:16] | I waited at the car, but the desk man said… | 我在车那边等了好久 但前台说… |
[12:17] | Castiel. | 卡西迪奥 |
[12:20] | This is Joe… | 这是乔 |
[12:24] | …my husband. | 我丈夫 |
[12:33] | Who is this guy? | 这人是谁 |
[12:35] | He… | 他… |
[12:37] | You saying you’re…together? | 你是说 你们是一对儿吗 |
[12:40] | What? | 什么 |
[12:45] | Yes. | 是的 |
[12:49] | I left you. For him. | 我抛下你 就是为了他 |
[12:55] | He’s the reason. | 他就是原因 |
[12:57] | No. | 不 |
[12:59] | No, I don’t believe it. | 不 我不信 |
[13:01] | This guy? You? | 就这家伙 就你 |
[13:04] | No, there’s something… | 不对… |
[13:06] | You’re not that kind of person, okay? | 你不是那种人 |
[13:08] | You wouldn’t do that. | 你不会那么做的 |
[13:09] | You couldn’t do that. | 你不可能那么做 |
[13:26] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[13:31] | Let’s go. | 我们走吧 |
[13:55] | Can’t believe somebody got to kill this Raul tool before we could. | 居然有人抢在我们之前杀了这混蛋劳尔 |
[13:59] | – Check I.D.s. – All right. | -查看身份证 -好 |
[14:08] | Uh, Dean, | 迪恩 |
[14:10] | from the look and…smell of it, | 看上去 闻上去 |
[14:15] | pure demon. | 完全是恶魔 |
[14:16] | I think this is Raul. | 这应该就是劳尔 |
[14:18] | What? Did he puke himself to death? | 怎么 他自己吐死的吗 |
[14:20] | Yeah, literally. | 是啊 |
[14:22] | Okay, so… | 好吧 |
[14:25] | Something went down here. | 这里发生了点事 |
[14:26] | There was a standoff. | 他们僵持了一下 |
[14:28] | One demon smokes out and Raul… | 一个恶魔化烟走了而劳尔 |
[14:31] | What can even kill a demon like this? | 什么东西能这么杀恶魔啊 |
[14:37] | Apparently… | 看来 |
[14:39] | A witch. | 是女巫 |
[14:59] | Ma’am, why are we here? | 女士 我们来这儿做什么 |
[15:03] | I thought you’d be hungry. | 我以为你们一定饿了 |
[15:04] | I doubt that swine Raul fed you properly. | 那个混蛋劳尔不会好好给你们饭吃吧 |
[15:10] | Yeah, but… | 是啊 |
[15:12] | we don’t belong here. | 但我们不该来这种地方 |
[15:17] | Apologies for the interruption, ma’am. | 抱歉打扰了 女士 |
[15:20] | That word again. | 又这么叫我 |
[15:21] | But I’m afraid that the Bistro Des Moules | 但是贻贝餐厅 |
[15:23] | has a very strict dress code, | 有严格的着装要求 |
[15:25] | a sartorial standard | 衣着标准 |
[15:26] | certain members of your party fall well short of. | 而你们中有几位不满足这一标准 |
[15:32] | Now can we go? | 我们能走了吧 |
[15:33] | Stay in your seats. We’re not going anywhere. | 待在你的座位上 我们哪都不去 |
[15:36] | Excuse me? | 什么 |
[15:38] | You heard me. | 你没听错 |
[15:41] | Famalatus. | [咒语] |
[16:10] | A Krug ’95… an excellent vintage. | 95年库克香槟 很好的年份 |
[16:15] | With our compliments, of course. | 我们一点心意 |
[16:21] | This is awesome. | 这太赞了 |
[16:24] | How did you do it? | 你怎么做到的 |
[16:26] | Magic. | 魔法 |
[16:30] | Gerald… | 杰拉德 |
[16:35] | A bordello? | 一家妓院 |
[16:38] | You opened a whorehouse in my name? | 你以我的名义开了家妓院 |
[16:43] | Well, technically, the place was called Raul’s girls, | 严格说 那里是叫劳尔香坊 |
[16:46] | but…yes. | 但是 是的 |
[16:48] | Look, Raul said that… | 劳尔说… |
[16:49] | Oh, Raul said? | 劳尔说了啊 |
[16:52] | Your decree last month… | 您上月颁布的政令 |
[16:54] | Soul deals way down after the war with Abaddon. | 灵魂交易在与阿比顿一战后严重不足 |
[16:58] | Said that you were looking for proactive | 说要我们开阔思路 |
[16:59] | and out-of-the-box strategies to get numbers back up. | 主动想办法把数字搞上去 |
[17:01] | So, you and your half-wit pal threw me into the sex trade? | 那你就和你的朋友把我拉进性行业了 |
[17:05] | I’m evil. That’s just tacky. | 我是邪恶 但那太俗了 |
[17:08] | We tried running it past you, | 我们想问您意见的 |
[17:10] | but we were told you weren’t taking meetings, | 但我们当时得知您不见人 |
[17:11] | that you were distracted. | 您心不在这边 |
[17:14] | I mean, busy. | 我是说 您忙 |
[17:16] | Look, this witch took Raul down like that. | 这女巫轻松干掉了劳尔 |
[17:20] | Whole operation… kaput. | 整个生意一下就完了 |
[17:21] | I smoked out. | 我化烟跑了 |
[17:22] | Ran away. | 逃了 |
[17:24] | Possessed the nearest meatsuit I could find. | 附身在我能找到的最近的肉身上 |
[17:26] | Apparently so. | 看来是的 |
[17:29] | Because I thought that you should know what happened. | 因为我觉得该通报您一声 |
[17:32] | Act of aggression like that | 这样的过分行为 |
[17:34] | didn’t seem like something you could let stand. | 您应该不会容忍 |
[17:44] | Here we go. | 有了 |
[17:46] | So it looks like in the 18th century, | 看来在18世纪 |
[17:48] | there were accounts of demons killed by witchcraft. | 有多起巫术杀死恶魔的案例 |
[17:51] | Apparently they were vanquished by a spell | 恶魔都被一道咒语制服了 |
[17:55] | called defigere et depurgare, | 咒语叫做[拉丁文] |
[17:57] | which is latin for | 这是拉丁文 |
[18:00] | “to bind and purge.” | 意味”束缚 清除” |
[18:03] | You think that’s the same kind of spell that took out Raul? | 你觉得就是这种咒语干掉了劳尔吗 |
[18:06] | Sounds like it. | 听上去是它 |
[18:07] | But from what I can tell, | 但就我查到的 |
[18:09] | that spell hasn’t been used in over 300 years. | 这咒语都300多年没人用过了 |
[18:12] | And it was only ever known by one person, | 而且 只有一个人用过它 |
[18:15] | the witch who created it. | 就是创造咒语的女巫 |
[18:17] | That is? | 是谁 |
[18:19] | Rowena. | 罗威娜 |
[18:21] | According to the Grand Coven, | 大巫师团将 |
[18:23] | there are three recognized kinds of witch in the world. | 世界上的巫师分为三类 |
[18:26] | Most common are the Borrowers… | 最常见的是借力者 |
[18:28] | those who harness the power of a demon in order to practice the art. | 为施巫术而汲取恶魔的魔力 |
[18:32] | Owing to recent experience, | 由于最近的经历 |
[18:35] | I doubt you’d have the stomach for that. | 我看你们不会想那么做的 |
[18:38] | Secondly, and rarest of all, are the Naturals… | 其次 也是最罕有的 是天生者 |
[18:43] | Those who are… | 也就是 |
[18:44] | born with the gift. | 天生就有魔法的 |
[18:46] | You’re one of those. | 你就是这种吧 |
[18:47] | Well | 这个 |
[18:49] | you are correct. | 你猜对了 |
[18:54] | And what’s the third? | 第三种呢 |
[18:55] | The Students… those with no natural ability | 学徒 没有天生法力 |
[18:59] | who, with enough practice and training | 但经过足够的练习和训练 |
[19:01] | and a Grand Coven-approved mentor to show them the path, | 在大巫师团认可的导师引领下 |
[19:04] | can eke out a modicum of witchly power. | 也可产生一点巫师法力 |
[19:07] | Will… you be our mentor? | 那你能做我们的导师吗 |
[19:10] | Well… | 这个嘛 |
[19:12] | I’m about as far from Grand-Coven-approved as it’s possible to be. | 我是大巫师团最不认可的人了 |
[19:17] | They threw me out many years ago. | 他们很多年前把我驱逐了 |
[19:22] | Disapproved of my methods. | 不认同我的手法 |
[19:24] | Said my magic was too extreme. | 说我的魔法太过极端 |
[19:28] | I was forbidden from using magic, | 还禁止我使用魔法 |
[19:31] | from taking students, from forming a coven. | 吸纳学徒 建立巫师团 |
[19:37] | I’ve been on the run from those utter fannies ever since. | 自此之后 我一直在躲避那些混蛋 |
[19:42] | So, you can’t teach us? | 那你不能教我们吗 |
[19:46] | Screw the Grand Coven and their silly rules. | 去他的大巫师团和他们可笑的规矩 |
[19:51] | You two stick with me, and you can have anything, | 你们俩跟着我 要什么有什么 |
[19:55] | do anything you want whenever you want. | 随心所欲 |
[19:58] | When do we start? | 什么时候开始 |
[20:04] | Soon, but not here. | 很快 但不能在这里 |
[20:16] | Whoops. I believe that’s our cue. | 糟糕 我们该走了 |
[20:24] | Did you do that? | 那是你做的吗 |
[20:25] | Oh, he’ll be fine… | 他不会有事的 |
[20:27] | Worker’s comp and all that. Are you coming? | 有工伤赔付嘛 你们来不来了 |
[20:34] | Call 911! | 叫救护车 |
[20:48] | I’m not afraid… | 我不害怕 |
[20:50] | ’cause you’re a noob. | 你就是个新手 |
[20:55] | I’m your first. | 我是你第一个吧 |
[20:57] | That’s why you’re drawing this out. | 所以你在拖时间 |
[20:59] | ’cause you’re studying me. | 因为你在研究我 |
[21:01] | You’re training. | 你在练手 |
[21:07] | It’s gonna take a lot more than that to make me talk. | 想要我说话 这点可不够 |
[21:10] | Boy, you will talk. | 你会说话的 |
[21:13] | You will talk, and you will tell me | 你会说的 你会告诉我 |
[21:14] | everything you know about your buddy Dean Winchester. | 一切关于你的好伙计迪恩·温彻斯特的事 |
[21:27] | At some point, we have to talk about what happened. | 我们总得谈谈之前的事 |
[21:31] | The, uh… | 就是… |
[21:34] | He wouldn’t listen, Castiel. | 他不肯听 卡西迪奥 |
[21:37] | He wouldn’t let me go. | 他不肯放手 |
[21:42] | I didn’t want to hurt him. | 我并不想伤害他 |
[21:45] | I could’ve erased his memories, but… | 我本可以抹去他的记忆 |
[21:48] | it didn’t feel right. | 但又觉得那样不好 |
[21:50] | I thought if he truly believed we were together, | 我以为如果他真相信我们是一对儿 |
[21:54] | he’d give up. | 他就会放弃 |
[21:55] | And it worked. | 这办法奏效了 |
[21:59] | So, why does it feel so bad? | 可我为什么这么难过 |
[22:01] | You did the right thing. | 你做得对 |
[22:04] | You hurt him, but you gave him a reason, | 你伤害了他 但也给了他理由 |
[22:06] | something he could use to move forward | 让他可以向前看 |
[22:08] | and make sense of his loss. | 理解他的失去 |
[22:10] | I had to take my vessel from his family… twice, actually. | 我两次把我的皮囊从他家人身边带走 |
[22:16] | Jimmy Novak. | 吉米·诺瓦克 |
[22:18] | He was a good man. | 他是个好人 |
[22:19] | He was married, had a daughter…Claire. | 他有妻 有女 克莱尔 |
[22:25] | And? | 但是呢 |
[22:27] | And it was difficult, but necessary. | 虽然很艰难 但是没别的办法 |
[22:30] | The mission comes first — | 任务第一 |
[22:32] | always. | 一向如此 |
[22:56] | Middle of my shift, there’s Marty falling down, | 我正值班 马蒂突然摔倒在地 |
[22:59] | clutching his head, | 抓着自己的脑袋 |
[23:00] | stroking out right there on the floor, | 就在那边地板上抽搐着 |
[23:02] | sweating, turning red, like… | 流汗 变红 就像… |
[23:04] | like… | 就像… |
[23:06] | Like his brains were boiling? | 就像他的脑子在沸腾 |
[23:11] | Was there anything else unusual? | 还有什么其他不寻常的事情吗 |
[23:12] | More unusual than our head waiter dropping dead in front of me? | 比我们的领班在我面前暴毙还不正常的事吗 |
[23:15] | Before that. | 在那之前 |
[23:17] | I don’t know, I mean | 说不好 |
[23:18] | I thought getting two hookers in here | 我还觉得来了两个妓女 |
[23:20] | was pretty damn unusual, | 就够非同寻常的 |
[23:21] | but that was before Marty keeled over. | 但那是在我看到马蒂瘫倒之前 |
[23:23] | Uh, two hookers? | 两个妓女吗 |
[23:24] | Based on what they were wearing, yeah. | 就她们的穿着而言 应该是的 |
[23:27] | Were they alone? | 就她们两个吗 |
[23:29] | No. Came in with a lady. | 不是 她们是和一位女士一起来的 |
[23:33] | Thank you for your time. | 多谢你抽空回答 |
[23:36] | No, that is strange. | 不 是蛮奇怪的 |
[23:37] | All right, I hear you. Thank you. | 好的 我知道了 谢谢 |
[23:42] | So, it looks like our witch was here | 看来那个女巫的确来过 |
[23:44] | with two new friends. | 和两个新朋友一起 |
[23:45] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[23:47] | Raul’s girls? | 是劳尔香坊的吗 |
[23:49] | What does she want with them? | 她想从她们身上得到什么 |
[23:50] | I don’t know. What’d you get from the hunter network? | 不知道 你从猎人网上得到什么消息了吗 |
[23:51] | This guy Darrell’s been working a case, | 有个达瑞尔在查一桩案子 |
[23:53] | a series of grisly hotel murders — | 一系列可怕的酒店凶杀案 |
[23:55] | one at the Kensington, | 一起在肯斯汀顿酒店 |
[23:56] | another at the Waldorf in Cleveland — | 另一起在克利夫兰的华尔道夫酒店 |
[23:59] | bodies stabbed, impaled on the ceiling. | 尸体被捅伤 钉在天花板上 |
[24:01] | Sounds a little more homicidal maniac than witchy. | 听起来更像是变态杀人狂而不是女巫啊 |
[24:03] | That’s what Darrell thought, too, | 达瑞尔也是这么想的 |
[24:05] | until the autopsy came back. | 直到他拿到尸检报告 |
[24:06] | Actual cause of death — | 真正的死因是… |
[24:08] | Let me guess — boiled brains. | 让我猜猜 是脑子被煮熟了吧 |
[24:09] | Yeah, same as our waiter. | 没错 和这个服务生一样 |
[24:11] | Well, I’ll give this to the witch — she’s got deep pockets. | 我必须承认 这位女巫很有钱啊 |
[24:12] | The Kensington, the Waldorf, | 肯斯汀顿酒店 华尔道夫酒店 |
[24:14] | this restaurant — | 还有这间餐厅 |
[24:15] | That can’t be cheap. | 可都不便宜 |
[24:17] | Yeah. Let’s get. | 是啊 动身吧 |
[24:19] | Where we going? | 去哪里 |
[24:19] | Check out every five-star hotel in the area. | 查查这一带所有的五星级酒店 |
[24:31] | What’s going on? | 你怎么了 |
[24:35] | I’m sorry, Castiel. | 对不起 卡西迪奥 |
[24:38] | I’m not going with you. | 我不和你走了 |
[24:43] | I’m done. | 我不干了 |
[24:53] | It’s hard letting go… | 很难放弃… |
[24:57] | of a story, a mission. | 一个故事 一项任务 |
[25:02] | But what of the humans whose lives we sacrifice | 可那些我们为了任务 |
[25:06] | in the name of that mission? | 而牺牲的人类呢 |
[25:08] | What of them? | 他们怎么办 |
[25:11] | We always said the humans were our original mission. | 我们过去总说人类是我们最初的使命 |
[25:15] | Maybe it’s time, Castiel — | 也许现在 卡西迪奥… |
[25:18] | time to put them first. | 该把他们摆在第一位了 |
[25:21] | Where is all this coming from? | 你这些想法是从哪来的 |
[25:23] | Being on earth, | 来到地球上 |
[25:25] | working with you, | 和你一起工作 |
[25:27] | I’ve felt things. | 让我有所感触 |
[25:28] | Human things — | 人类的感触… |
[25:30] | passions, hungers. | 激情 饥饿 |
[25:36] | To shower, | 洗澡的时候 |
[25:38] | feel water on my skin… | 感受到水流过我的肌肤… |
[25:41] | To get closer to you. | 想要靠近你 |
[25:47] | But all of that was nothing | 但这一切与 |
[25:49] | compared to what I felt when I saw him. | 我见到他时的感受相比不算什么 |
[25:52] | Her husband — his anger and his grief. | 她的丈夫 他的愤怒 他的悲伤 |
[25:56] | And Caroline was inside of me, | 卡罗琳就在我身体里 |
[25:58] | screaming out for him, | 对他大喊 |
[26:01] | for her life back. | 想要回自己的生活 |
[26:04] | These f-feelings, | 这些感觉 |
[26:06] | they aren’t for me, for us. | 不是我的 不是我们的 |
[26:10] | They belong to her. | 是她的 |
[26:15] | I know it’s time to step aside. | 我知道我该退出了 |
[26:27] | Goodbye, Castiel. | 再见 卡西迪奥 |
[26:47] | Caroline, I’m — | 卡罗琳 我是… |
[26:50] | Castiel. | 卡西迪奥 |
[26:53] | I know. | 我知道 |
[27:15] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[27:18] | You two ready for some practice? | 你们两个准备好做练习了吗 |
[27:22] | Who is it? | 是谁 |
[27:23] | Probably the hotel manager | 很可能是酒店经理 |
[27:25] | probably here to complain that I haven’t paid the bill. | 来抱怨我没交钱 |
[27:28] | You have those spells I gave you? | 我给你们的咒语还在手上吧 |
[27:30] | Yeah, about that? I don’t read spanish. | 说到这个 我看不懂西班牙语 |
[27:34] | It’s latin. | 那是拉丁语 |
[27:36] | Phonetics are on the back, darling. | 读音在后面 亲爱的 |
[27:39] | “Phonetics.” | “读音” |
[27:45] | Get ready. | 准备好 |
[27:47] | And on my word… | 听我口令 |
[28:03] | You’re in for a world of hurt when we deliver you to our boss. | 等我们把你交给我们老大 你就等着受苦吧 |
[28:06] | What about us? | 那我们呢 |
[28:07] | I’m not going back to that place. | 我不要再回到那个地方 |
[28:09] | Operation Skank has been terminated. | 荡妇行动结束了 |
[28:11] | The only place you two are going is the dumpster out back. | 你们俩要去的地方就是外面的垃圾箱 |
[28:37] | Who are those guys? | 这些人是谁 |
[28:38] | Hunters. | 猎人 |
[28:38] | Let’s get out of here. | 我们快走吧 |
[28:39] | That’s not an exit. | 这不是出口 |
[28:41] | Don’t worry, ladies. Our beef’s not with you. | 别担心 女士们 我们跟你们没仇 |
[28:42] | We’re here for the witch. | 我们是来找这个女巫的 |
[28:44] | Rowena. | 罗威娜 |
[28:46] | Always nice to be recognized. | 能被认出来总是很高兴 |
[28:48] | Do something — a spell! | 做点什么 念个咒语 |
[28:50] | That’s an excellent idea. | 好主意 |
[28:53] | Impetus bestiarum. | [咒语] |
[29:00] | What did you do to her? | 你对她做了什么 |
[29:15] | Go! Go! | 追 快追 |
[29:21] | What’d you do? What did you do to her? | 你做了什么 你对她做了什么 |
[29:26] | Attack-dog spell. We needed a decoy. | 凶狗攻击咒 我们需要分散注意 |
[29:30] | But… | 但是… |
[29:31] | But she’ll die, just like the waiter. | 她会死的 就像那个服务生一样 |
[29:34] | Probably. | 可能吧 |
[29:36] | Few humans are built to survive magic like that, | 很少有人能承受这种魔法 |
[29:38] | and Elle was weak. | 而艾尔又很软弱 |
[29:42] | But you’re not. | 但你不是 |
[29:44] | I saw it the second we met. | 我们一见面我就看出来了 |
[29:46] | You’re strong. | 你很强壮 |
[29:50] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[29:53] | I am. | 我的确是 |
[29:58] | – Occideris ingrat– – Not another word! | -[咒语] -闭嘴 |
[30:10] | Lady, your luck has just run out. | 女士 你的运气用光了 |
[30:15] | I’m pretty sure that’s not true. | 我很确定并没有 |
[30:20] | Pal, we got to work on your timing. | 伙计 我们真得解决你的时机问题 |
[30:26] | Drop the gun, Dean-o. | 放下枪 迪恩 |
[30:28] | All right, she may not look like much, | 好吧 她可能看起来没什么 |
[30:30] | But letting this one go — big mistake. | 但是放她逃走 就是大错特错 |
[30:36] | You heard the boy. | 你听到他说的了 |
[30:57] | Look, man, I am sorry about the last time we met, okay? | 听着 我对我们上次见面时发生的事表示抱歉 |
[30:59] | I’m sorry about a lot of things. | 有很多事情 我都觉得很抱歉 |
[31:02] | I’m not the same person that I was. | 我已经不是之前的那个我了 |
[31:04] | You’re not a person at all. | 你根本就不是人 |
[31:06] | See, I know all about your kind now. | 我现在了解你们了 |
[31:08] | My kind? Listen — | 什么 听着 |
[31:15] | I’m not a demon anymore. | 我已经不再是恶魔了 |
[31:22] | So, were you a demon when you murdered my father? | 那你杀死我父亲时 是恶魔吗 |
[31:27] | No. | 不是 |
[31:32] | Then you’re still a monster. | 那你还是个魔头 |
[31:47] | Let’s go. | 我们开始吧 |
[31:52] | Let…me…out! | 放我出去 |
[31:56] | Look…whatever she did to you, you have to fight it. | 不管她对你做了什么 你必须要与之抗争 |
[32:00] | I…can’t. | 我做不到 |
[32:51] | Don’t. | 不要动 |
[33:30] | What are you waiting for? Do it. | 你在等什么 动手啊 |
[33:36] | No. | 不 |
[33:38] | Now, I’m gonna clean this mess up once and for all. | 我要一劳永逸地解决这个麻烦 |
[33:42] | You’re gonna give me five minutes, | 给我五分钟 |
[33:43] | and we’re gonna talk. Get up. | 我们聊聊 起来 |
[33:51] | After that… | 在那之后 |
[33:54] | If you don’t like what you hear… | 如果你对你听到的不满意 |
[33:59] | …you still want me dead, you take your shot. | 还想让我死 你就开枪 |
[34:10] | What I do… is hunt monsters. | 我的工作 就是猎杀怪物 |
[34:14] | Your dad, Cole — your dad was a monster. | 你爸爸 科尔 你爸爸是怪物 |
[34:17] | Yeah, you say that now, but last time we fought, | 你现在是这么说 但上次我们打斗时 |
[34:19] | you couldn’t even remember his name. | 你都不记得他的名字 |
[34:21] | 2003, Nyack, New York, Ed Trenton. | 2003年纽约州奈阿克 爱德·特伦顿 |
[34:24] | I was working a case. Three dead — | 我在办案 三名死者 |
[34:26] | Livers ripped out and eaten by your father. | 你父亲扯出他们的肝脏并吃掉 |
[34:32] | Livers? | 肝脏 |
[34:32] | Yeah, I tracked him down that night to your house. | 是的 那晚我在你们家找到了他 |
[34:36] | Well, you say he was a monster. | 你说他是怪物 |
[34:37] | What kind of monster was he? | 他是什么怪物 |
[34:38] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[34:40] | Never seen that kind before, never seen it again. | 从没见过那种 之后也没再见过 |
[34:43] | All I know is that he came home that night | 我只知道他那晚回到家中 |
[34:46] | looking to kill — could’ve been you, | 想要杀人 可能是你 |
[34:48] | – could’ve been your mom. – No. | -可能是你妈妈 -不 |
[34:49] | The only reason that didn’t happen | 他没那么做的唯一原因 |
[34:50] | is because I was there to stop him. | 是我去那里阻止了他 |
[34:52] | I heard his voice. | 我听到了他的声音 |
[34:54] | It was a human voice, and he begged you to stop! | 是人类的声音 他求你住手 |
[34:57] | It’s a ploy. | 那是他的诡计 |
[34:59] | It’s a monster’s trick. | 是怪物的花招 |
[35:01] | I know what you heard, | 我知道你听到了什么 |
[35:03] | but know this — | 但你要知道 |
[35:05] | That was not your father, Cole. | 那不是你父亲 科尔 |
[35:08] | Your father was already gone. | 你父亲已经死了 |
[35:12] | Put it down. Sam, put it down! | 放下 萨姆 放下枪 |
[35:15] | Cole, it’s fine. | 科尔 没事的 |
[35:16] | Dean? | 迪恩 |
[35:19] | Put it down! | 放下枪 |
[35:22] | Cole, hey, right here. We’re talking, okay? | 科尔 这里 我们还在说话 |
[35:27] | How can I believe you, huh? | 我怎么能相信你 |
[35:32] | How can I believe you?! | 我怎么能相信你 |
[35:40] | My whole life, I’ve been… | 我这辈子 一直… |
[35:42] | I get it. | 我明白 |
[35:44] | That was your story. | 那是你的故事 |
[35:47] | Look, man, I got one of those, too. | 老兄 我也有 |
[35:51] | Okay, but those stories that we tell to keep us going? | 但是 这些支撑我们继续生活的故事 |
[35:55] | Man, sometimes they blind us. | 有时 它们会蒙蔽我们 |
[35:58] | They take us to dark places — the kind of place | 会带我们走进黑暗 黑暗中 |
[36:00] | where I might beat the crap out of a good man | 我也许会狠狠揍个好人 |
[36:02] | just for the fun of it. | 只为了取乐 |
[36:05] | The people who love me, | 那些爱我的人 |
[36:08] | they pulled me back from that edge. | 将我从那悬崖边拉了回来 |
[36:12] | Cole, once you touch that darkness… | 科尔 一旦你碰触到那黑暗 |
[36:16] | It never goes away. | 就永远甩不掉了 |
[36:19] | Now, the truth is… | 真相就是 |
[36:22] | I’m past saving. | 我已经无药可救 |
[36:25] | I know how my story ends. | 我知道我会有什么样的结局 |
[36:29] | It’s at the edge of a blade or the barrel of a gun. | 要么是刃口 要么是枪筒 |
[36:34] | So, the question is, is that gonna be today? | 问题是 会是今天吗 |
[36:40] | That gonna be that gun? | 会是那把枪吗 |
[36:45] | You’ve got a family, Cole. | 你有家人 科尔 |
[36:51] | I heard you on the phone that night. | 那晚我听到你打电话 |
[36:56] | I’m guessing they need you to come back, | 我想他们需要你回去 |
[36:59] | and they need you to come back whole. | 他们需要你完完整整地回去 |
[38:04] | I’m… | 我… |
[39:18] | He say where he’s going? | 他说他要去哪 |
[39:19] | Home. | 回家 |
[39:23] | Rowena? | 罗威娜 |
[39:25] | In the wind. | 跑了 |
[39:28] | What you said earlier, back there, | 你之前说的话 |
[39:32] | about being past saving — were you really — | 说你已经无药可救 你是真的.. |
[39:34] | I was just telling the guy what he needed to hear. | 我只是告诉他他该听到的话 |
[39:42] | We better go. | 我们走吧 |
[40:04] | Winchesters showed up. Alpha team went down. | 温家双煞出现了 A队失败 |
[40:08] | But beta team’s working contingency — | 但B队顶上了 |
[40:10] | Had a perimeter around the hotel. | 包围了酒店 |
[40:14] | We got her. | 我们抓住了她 |
[40:16] | Right in there — tortured. | 就在里面 经过了拷打 |
[40:19] | If you’d like, I could finish her off. | 如果您愿意 我可以解决她 |
[40:22] | Wipe that ridiculous smile off your face. | 别笑得那么滑稽 |
[40:25] | What do you want, a medal? | 你想要什么 奖章吗 |
[40:27] | A “Thank you” for cleaning up the mess you made?! | “谢谢你”收拾了你制造出的麻烦吗 |
[40:39] | Everyone working for me touched? | 我的手下都神经失常吗 |
[40:43] | Bunch of needy, | 一群粘人 |
[40:45] | squalling, incompetent infants. | 吵闹 没能力的幼稚儿 |
[40:56] | The king at last. | 王终于来了 |
[41:02] | King of what? Lilliput? | 什么王 小人国的吗 |
[41:04] | I mean, I’d heard you were short, but… | 我早听说你很矮小 但是… |
[41:12] | Well?! | 怎么 |
[41:14] | Get to it. | 开始啊 |
[41:18] | Time for the coup de grace. | 该给我致命一击了 |
[41:23] | Wee boy, is something the matter with you? | 小男孩 你这是怎么了 |
[41:30] | Cat got your tongue, hmm? | 说不出话了[猫抓住舌头了]吗 |
[41:41] | Mother? | 母亲 |