时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | You were a demon. | 你当时是恶魔 |
[00:05] | You still have the mark. | 血印还在 |
[00:07] | Sooner or later, that’s gonna be an issue. | 那迟早会是麻烦 |
[00:10] | My men brought in a runaway last night. | 我的手下昨晚抓来一个离家出走的女孩 |
[00:11] | She’s got zero manners, didn’t even thank me for saving her. | 毫无礼貌可言 我救了她都不知道谢我 |
[00:14] | Those vampires stole you. They’re monsters. | 那些吸血鬼绑架了你 他们是怪物 |
[00:17] | You think when the rest of them find out that you left | 你觉得他们其他人发现你走了之后 |
[00:19] | that they’re just gonna shrug and cut their losses? | 他们会自认倒霉 不去多想吗 |
[00:21] | – This your family? – Yes. | -这是你家人吗 -是 |
[00:23] | How’d they die? | 他们怎么死的 |
[00:26] | Horribly. | 死得很惨 |
[00:28] | You know what to do with her? | 你想好要拿她怎么办吗 |
[00:29] | Jody, I-I’ve done things. | 乔迪 我做过一些坏事 |
[00:31] | You don’t have to explain. | 你不用解释 |
[00:33] | If you want, I’m here. | 假如你需要 我就在这儿 |
[00:35] | Is sheriff Hanscum around? | 汉斯姆警长在吗 |
[00:36] | Sorry. She’s out for the rest of the week. | 抱歉 她这周后面几天都不在 |
[00:37] | I already lost 10 pounds! | 我已经减掉十磅了 |
[00:39] | In… in one day? | 一天吗 |
[00:40] | My husband, Doug, left me last year. | 我丈夫道格去年离开我了 |
[00:43] | Doug’s a dick. You deserve better. | 道格就是个混球 你值得更好的 |
[00:45] | You betcha. | 当然 |
[02:00] | You can get through this. | 你能撑过去的 |
[02:21] | How old are you? | 你多大了 |
[02:24] | 19 19. | |
[02:32] | Get yourself some lunch. | 去吃顿饱饭吧 |
[02:44] | Thanks a lot for coming. | 谢谢前来 |
[02:47] | Thanks. Here you go. | 谢谢 给你 |
[02:48] | Have fun! | 好好玩 |
[02:57] | Yeah, welcome. | 来啊 欢迎 |
[02:58] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[03:03] | Sheriff… | 你是 |
[03:06] | Sheriff Jody Mills, Sioux Falls. | 乔迪·米尔斯警长 苏福尔斯 |
[03:08] | Okay. | 好嘞 |
[03:09] | I’m sheriff Donna Hanscum. | 我是唐娜·汉斯姆警长 |
[03:12] | I work out of Stillwater, but I grew up here, | 我在寂水工作 但我是本地人 |
[03:14] | so you have any questions… | 如果你有什么疑问 |
[03:15] | You know, best burgers, cheapest gas… | 比如哪家汉堡最好 油价最低 |
[03:18] | Just ask. | 尽管问我 |
[03:20] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[03:22] | Left your smile back in Sioux Falls? | 把微笑落在苏福尔斯了 |
[03:26] | I left a kid back in Sioux Falls. | 是一个孩子 |
[03:28] | Plus a pile of work. | 还有一堆工作 |
[03:28] | But when the mayor insists you go… | 但既然镇长坚持让我来 |
[03:30] | You gotta go, yeah. I hear you. | 你就没得选 可不是 |
[03:33] | Here. | 来 |
[03:35] | – Have a sucker. – No, thank you. | -吃个棒棒糖吧 -不了 谢谢 |
[03:39] | O-okay. | 好吧 |
[03:41] | Donna. | 唐娜 |
[03:45] | Doug. | 道格 |
[03:46] | Well, aren’t you looking good, huh? | 你可真漂亮啊 |
[03:48] | I lost 6 pounds. | 我减了6磅呢 |
[03:50] | You’re 1/4 of the way there! | 你已经成功四分之一了 |
[03:53] | Hey, you, uh… | 你… |
[03:55] | You think you could toss me a couple extra meal vouchers? | 能多给我几张饭票吗 |
[03:58] | I mean, since you won’t be using them? | 反正你也不用了 |
[04:08] | You are true blue as ever, Donna, huh? | 你总这么忠实 唐娜 |
[04:19] | Doug and I used to be married. | 道格是我前夫 |
[04:22] | Got it. | 懂了 |
[04:25] | Have fun. | 好好玩 |
[04:38] | We good? | 我们没事吧 |
[04:40] | Aces. | 好极了 |
[04:41] | Yeah, I love the smell of parchment in the morning. | 我就喜欢一大早上闻羊皮纸的味儿 |
[04:44] | I mean, how much lore is even left? | 还剩多少传说啊 |
[04:46] | We’ve got nothing on the mark? | 我们完全查不到血印的事吗 |
[04:47] | Right? | 是啊 |
[04:48] | You’d think these eggheads, | 按理说这群书呆子 |
[04:49] | with all the crap they amassed over the years, | 这些年囤积了这么多破烂 |
[04:51] | would have actually collected something important. | 其中至少该有点真正重要的东西啊 |
[04:53] | Uh, here. | 看 |
[04:55] | “He-wolf/she-wolf: a study in werewolf transgenderism.” | 公狼/母狼 狼人变性的研究 |
[04:59] | 600 pages, volume 1. | 600页才第一卷 |
[05:02] | But, uh, not something important, like… | 但是真正重要的东西 |
[05:04] | I don’t know… maybe the oldest symbol known to man. | 比如人类历史上最古老的标记 |
[05:08] | That’s not worth our time. | 就不值得研究一下了 |
[05:09] | It’s not weird enough. | 不够奇怪 |
[05:15] | Uh, good morning. | 早上好 |
[05:17] | Uh, excuse me. If I could get you all seated, please. | 打扰 请大家都就座 |
[05:21] | Uh, good morning. | 早上好 |
[05:21] | Morning. | 早上好 |
[05:23] | I’m, uh, sheriff Len Cuse, uh, Hibbing P.D. | 我是伦·丘斯警长 来自希宾警局 |
[05:27] | I’d like to say first off, uh, what an honor it is | 首先我想说 很荣幸 |
[05:30] | to have you all here in Hibbing this year. | 今年能在希宾招待大家 |
[05:33] | It, uh… | 我… |
[05:35] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[05:37] | Sorry. Uh… | 抱歉 |
[05:40] | Uh, sorry, folks. | 抱歉了 |
[05:43] | What was I, uh… | 我说到… |
[05:44] | Right. Right. | 对了 |
[05:46] | S-seeing as how this is, uh, | 因为这是 |
[05:47] | – my first time hosting one of these things, – Obviously. | -我是第一次主持这种事 -一看就是 |
[05:50] | I thought I’d like to try something new. | 我想做些新的尝试 |
[05:56] | Partners. | 结伴 |
[05:59] | Uh, f-find… find an officer from 50 miles outside | 找一位工作地跟你相距 |
[06:01] | of where you hail from | 50英里的警官 |
[06:03] | and be a team this weekend. | 组成本周末的队友 |
[06:06] | Go on, uh, a-and make a friend. | 大家交交朋友吧 |
[06:14] | Alex, I know you’ll be okay. | 艾莉克斯 你没事的 |
[06:16] | You are totally capable of not throwing a kegger | 你完全可以在我不在期间做到 |
[06:18] | while I’m gone… totally, totally capable. | 不办啤酒聚会 完全没问题 |
[06:22] | My faith in you astounds me, too. | 我对你的信心也令我惊讶 |
[06:24] | I’ll call you later. | 我回头打给你 |
[06:35] | Looks like you didn’t get a partner. | 看来你没有队友呢 |
[06:37] | Looks like. | 是啊 |
[06:38] | Well, you got one now. | 现在你有了 |
[06:46] | – Hey, Kevin. – Hey, Donna. | -凯文 -唐娜 |
[06:49] | Okay, what did we get? | 都有什么啊 |
[06:50] | “Cops VS. Winter: The Snow Must Go On.” | 警察对冰雪 大雪下不停 |
[06:55] | “Establishing a k-9 unit.” Okay. | 组建警犬队 好吧 |
[06:59] | “Preparing for a riot… why not try it?” | 为暴乱做准备 何不试试 |
[07:04] | Why not? | 何不呢 |
[07:05] | I don’t know. | 好傻啊 |
[07:06] | – Hey, Donna. – Yeah? | -唐娜 -怎么了 |
[07:07] | – Hear about the body? – What body? | -听说尸体的事了吗 -什么尸体 |
[07:09] | Yeah, what body? | 是啊 什么尸体 |
[07:11] | Sheriff Jody Mills. | 乔迪·米尔斯警长 |
[07:13] | Trashmen found it behind the hardware store this morning | 今早垃圾清理工在五金店后发现的 |
[07:16] | … eaten. | 被吃了 |
[07:18] | Eaten how? | 什么意思 |
[07:18] | Like nothing left but the peach pit, you know? | 就剩个桃核了 |
[07:22] | Any idea what did it? | 知道是什么东西干的吗 |
[07:23] | Coroner’s saying animals out of the woods… | 验尸官说是林子里的野兽 |
[07:25] | bobcats and whatnot. | 山猫什么的 |
[07:27] | No wonder Sheriff Cuse was so out of sorts back there. | 怨不得刚刚丘斯警长那么慌乱呢 |
[07:29] | Got this whole mess to deal with. | 还要去处理这种烂摊子 |
[07:31] | Attacks like this common for the area? | 这一带经常发生这种袭击吗 |
[07:33] | Heck no! | 当然不会 |
[07:34] | When I lived here, we kept our critters in check. | 我住这儿的时候 动物才不会闹这种事 |
[07:37] | Did it leave any tracks… you know, any hairs? | 留下什么踪迹了吗 毛发什么的 |
[07:40] | Not even a claw mark on the body. | 尸体上连个爪印都没有 |
[07:43] | I’ll be right back. | 我就回来 |
[07:45] | Okay. Yeah. Save ya a seat, Jods. | 好嘞 我给你留位子 乔迪 |
[07:51] | No way. | 不会吧 |
[07:54] | Jody. How’s it going? | 乔迪 你怎么样啊 |
[07:56] | Uh, you know. | 就那样呗 |
[07:57] | Having the time of my life at a sheriffs retreat in Hibbing. | 在希宾警长度假村逍遥快活呢 |
[08:01] | Wow. Sounds like a blast. | 听上去很棒啊 |
[08:03] | Uh, Dean says hi. | 迪恩向你问好 |
[08:05] | You found him? | 你找到他了 |
[08:07] | – Thanks for telling me! – Yeah. | -多谢告诉我啊 -嗯 |
[08:09] | Uh, right. Sorry about that. | 是啊 抱歉了 |
[08:11] | How’s he doing? | 他怎么样了 |
[08:13] | Good, good. Yeah, you know? | 挺好的 |
[08:15] | Uh, you know, hold on a sec. | 稍等一下 |
[08:16] | I’m gonna put you on speaker. | 我开免提 |
[08:20] | Hey, Jody. How’s Alex holding up? | 乔迪 艾莉克斯怎么样了 |
[08:22] | Awesome. Already head of the cheerleading squad. | 很好 已经当上拉拉队长了 |
[08:25] | Wow. Really? | 真的啊 |
[08:27] | No. Sam, she smokes grass under the bleachers. | 才不是呢 萨姆 她躲在看台下抽大麻 |
[08:30] | But at least she’s not luring men to their deaths. | 但至少她没引诱男人去受死了 |
[08:32] | Right. | 好吧 |
[08:33] | Listen, this may not be your kind of thing, | 听我说 这或许不是你们查的那种案子 |
[08:34] | but a body was found here this morning, | 但今早这里发现了一具尸体 |
[08:36] | and something had gone to chow town on it. | 而且是被严重撕咬过 |
[08:39] | Uh, was the throat ripped out? | 被撕喉了吗 |
[08:41] | Worse. | 更糟 |
[08:42] | I’m hearing that all the flesh | 我听说吃得 |
[08:43] | had been eaten down to the bones. Any ideas? | 只剩骨头了 有什么想法吗 |
[08:46] | Well, it’s not a vampire. | 肯定不是吸血鬼 |
[08:48] | Yeah, I-I don’t know, Jody. I-I got nothing. | 我也不确定 乔迪 我想不到 |
[08:50] | Jody, um… | 乔迪 |
[08:53] | We could head that way. | 我们可以去看看 |
[08:54] | Wouldn’t be any trouble at all. | 完全不麻烦的 |
[08:55] | Nah, it’s okay. I can handle it. | 没事 我自己能应付 |
[08:56] | I promise I’ll call if it gets to be something I can’t. | 如果我应付不了了 我会打给你们 |
[08:59] | All right. | 好吧 |
[08:59] | Well, uh, enjoy the retreat. | 那好好在度假村玩 |
[09:03] | Screw you, Winchester. | 去你的 姓温的 |
[09:06] | Talk soon. | 回头再聊 |
[09:07] | I’m gonna swallow a bag of knives | 如果还要我继续看这些玩意 |
[09:08] | if I got to keep looking at this stuff. | 我就要吞刀了 |
[09:10] | – Let’s… – Jody said she was on top of it, Dean. | -我们去… -乔迪说她会应付 迪恩 |
[09:19] | All right. Let’s take a drive. | 好吧 我们走吧 |
[09:34] | I’m sheriff Jody Mills. | 我是乔迪·米尔斯警长 |
[09:35] | I want to take a look at the body they brought in this morning. | 我想看看今早被送来的尸体 |
[09:38] | Sure. | 好啊 |
[09:39] | Soon as you become a member of the Hibbing police department. | 如果你是希宾警局的人就行 |
[09:42] | I’m just trying to help here. | 我只是想帮忙 |
[09:43] | And I’m just trying to not lose my job. | 我也只是不想丢了工作 |
[09:48] | Hey, stranger. | 好久不见啊 |
[09:49] | Hiya, Shelly. | 谢利 你好啊 |
[09:51] | How are the kids? | 孩子们怎么样了 |
[09:52] | Ah! Little jerks. Love them to death. | 那些小坏蛋 爱死他们了 |
[09:54] | Need something? | 有事吗 |
[09:55] | Oh, I just came to check out the vic. | 我就是想来看看被害人 |
[09:57] | Oh, where’s Len at? | 伦呢 |
[09:58] | He’s tied up with the retreat. Big surprise, right? | 他在度假村忙得不可开交 不难想象 |
[10:00] | But I figure what’s the sense in havi” | 但我心想 住了一酒店的警长 |
[10:02] | a hotel full of sheriffs if you can’t help out? | 还不帮帮忙 那还有什么意思 |
[10:04] | Someone’s got to get you a halo or something. | 该有人给你弄个天使的光环 |
[10:07] | But, um… what’s her deal? | 但是 她呢 |
[10:09] | Oh, sheriff Mills? | 米尔斯警长啊 |
[10:11] | Might say she left her manners back in Sioux Falls. | 她把礼貌都落在苏福尔斯了 |
[10:16] | But she’s with me. | 但她是跟我一起的 |
[10:18] | So, what do you say? Curtains up? | 怎么样 给我们看看吧 |
[10:25] | Hold on to your breakfasts. This one’s grisly. | 早餐憋住了 场面很吓人 |
[10:31] | Oofta. | 天呐 |
[10:33] | Ate the whole kit and caboodle. That’s for darn sure. | 全都吃掉了 这是肯定的 |
[10:37] | You got a measuring tape? | 你有卷尺吗 |
[10:38] | Yeah. | 有 |
[10:45] | Can I see his personal effects? | 能给我看看他的私人物品吗 |
[11:02] | That string bean wore these? | 那个小瘦子穿这么肥的裤子 |
[11:04] | Where’s the belt? | 腰带呢 |
[11:06] | He wasn’t wearing any. | 他没穿腰带 |
[11:08] | These stayed up without a belt? | 这么大的裤子没腰带能撑住吗 |
[11:10] | Or… wild animals stole it. | 或许是被动物偷走了 |
[11:15] | Jodio. Check this out. | 乔迪 过来 |
[11:22] | You know, I’ve been huntin’ since I could hold a mini rifle. | 我从能拿小来复枪就开始打猎了 |
[11:26] | Seen darn near every bite in the book, | 什么样的咬伤都见过 |
[11:27] | but I couldn’t tell ya what did the bitin’ here. | 但我却分辨不出咬伤他的是什么 |
[11:30] | I was afraid of that. | 我就担心这个 |
[11:32] | Meanin’? | 什么意思 |
[11:35] | Nothing. Got me stumped, too. | 没事 我也毫无头绪 |
[11:44] | Don’t go smoking, Howie. | 别去抽烟 豪伊 |
[11:47] | Just watch your “Top Model.” | 看你的《超模》吧 |
[13:29] | Hiya, Len. | 伦 你好啊 |
[13:31] | How’s that seltzer treatin’ ya? | 苏打水还对胃口吗 |
[13:41] | Something I can help you with? | 你们有事吗 |
[13:43] | That animal attack last night sounded real bad, huh? | 昨晚的那起动物袭击听上去很严重啊 |
[13:46] | Yeah, sure was. | 是啊 |
[13:47] | What kind of animal you thinkin’ did it, now? | 你觉得是什么动物干的 |
[13:50] | Uh, I don’t know. | 说不好 |
[13:51] | We got animal control on it. | 我们让动物管理局去解决了 |
[13:54] | And that’s it? | 就这样吗 |
[13:57] | Jody Mills, Sioux Falls. | 乔迪·米尔斯 苏福尔斯 |
[13:59] | Sheriff Cuse. | 丘斯警长 |
[14:01] | We have, uh… | 出了点… |
[14:03] | an issue with the… | 问题 |
[14:06] | raffle. | 抽奖的事 |
[14:09] | Right. | 好吧 |
[14:10] | Excuse me. I should go see to this. Uh… | 失陪一下 我得去解决一下 |
[14:13] | Enjoy your night, sheriffs. | 好好玩 二位警长 |
[14:17] | He’s got about as much I.D. as we do… squat. | 他也什么都不知道 |
[14:21] | You know, maybe he’s right. | 或许他说得对 |
[14:22] | Just let animal control take the lead. | 让动物管理局去解决吧 |
[14:26] | Whoo! Push the cart! | 推小车喽 |
[14:36] | I used to put the cans in his cart. | 以前跟他玩那个游戏的是我 |
[14:41] | Are you really missing much? | 你真的想那种人吗 |
[14:46] | Honestly, Donna, I just met the guy, but… | 老实说 唐娜 我才认识他 |
[14:49] | Doug seems like kind of a dick. | 但道格看上去像个混蛋 |
[14:53] | But he was my dick. | 但他本来是我家的混蛋 |
[15:00] | I’m gonna go hit the can… | 我去睡了 |
[15:02] | You know… where it’s less gross. | 那里不会这么反胃 |
[15:06] | Yeah! | 好诶 |
[15:13] | – Let’s keep this to oursel– – Everything okay? | -别说出去 -没出什么事吧 |
[15:17] | Yeah, it’s all good. | 当然 |
[15:19] | All good with the raffle. | 抽奖一切都好 |
[15:22] | Can we get real, please? | 说真话吧 |
[15:27] | All right, um, you want real? | 好吧 你要真话 |
[15:29] | Um… somebody else turned up dead. | 又死人了 |
[15:33] | Looks like another animal attack. | 看来又是动物袭击 |
[15:35] | Please, don’t spread that. | 别说出去 |
[15:36] | We… we don’t want to spoil everyone’s good time. | 我们不想搅了大家的兴致 |
[15:39] | – Or get too many cooks in the kitchen? – Exactly. | -或者太多人去管事 -没错 |
[15:42] | Now, uh, deputy Graham and I got to go make a few calls, | 我和格拉姆警官要去打些电话 |
[15:44] | Uh, so… | 那么 |
[15:47] | Try and have a good time, all right? | 你好好玩吧 好吗 |
[16:07] | Alex… | 艾莉克斯 |
[16:08] | Stop. | 别说了 |
[16:10] | No! D– | 不 |
[16:11] | Why do I hear firecrackers? | 为什么有鞭炮声 |
[16:14] | Hel– | 喂 |
[16:18] | So, maybe your life’s not all cupcakes, either. | 看来你的生活也不那么完美喽 |
[16:23] | Never said it was. | 我没说我完美啊 |
[16:27] | Flyin’ the coop without me? Again? | 又自己行动了吗 |
[16:29] | – No. – No, I get it. I do. | -不是 -没事 我懂 |
[16:31] | “Take a hint, Donna,” Right? It’s okay. | “长点眼色吧 唐娜” 没事的 |
[16:33] | There’s been another animal attack. | 又发生了一起动物袭击 |
[16:36] | Shut the front door. Says who? | 不是吧 谁说的 |
[16:38] | I just talked to Sheriff Cuse. | 我刚跟丘斯警长谈过 |
[16:41] | I was on my way out of the morgue, | 我正要去停尸房 |
[16:42] | but it’s probably closed by now anyway, and… | 但现在估计关门了 |
[16:47] | It’ll wait till tomorrow. | 明天再去吧 |
[16:51] | Anything I can help with there? | 需要我帮忙吗 |
[16:54] | Not unless you got any gems | 除非你知道 |
[16:55] | on how to handle a teenage girl, ’cause mine is… | 该怎么对付一个青春期女孩 我家那位… |
[16:58] | Kind of a dick? | 挺混蛋的 |
[17:04] | She’s got a whole lot more in there, too. | 她还有别的 |
[17:08] | Really good stuff. | 很不错的特质 |
[17:11] | I was 17 once. | 我也17过 |
[17:12] | Yeah, hair up to here, attitude up to here. | 头发指天 脾气老大 |
[17:17] | Why can’t I get through to her? | 我怎么就无法触动她呢 |
[17:21] | You let anybody through to you at that age? | 你那个年纪时会听劝吗 |
[17:24] | Joey DeMoupied. | 乔·德莫皮德 |
[17:27] | Drove a motorcycle. | 开摩托车 |
[17:28] | Smelled like… | 闻起来… |
[17:32] | Yeah. | 真不错 |
[17:34] | She’ll come around. | 她会想通的 |
[17:35] | You did, right? | 你不就是吗 |
[17:40] | So, fresh corpse, jerk ex-husband, | 又死了人 混蛋前任 |
[17:45] | out-of-control teen. | 不受控的少女 |
[17:47] | Want to get blingo’d on my minibar and watch pay-per-view? | 要一起喝个大醉 看付费电视吗 |
[17:51] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[17:52] | I’m gonna crash. | 我还是去睡吧 |
[17:54] | It’s been a long day. | 今天好累 |
[18:00] | Don’t I know it. | 可不是 |
[18:29] | I said I could handle it. | 我说了我能应付的 |
[18:30] | Nice to see you, too. | 见到你也好高兴 |
[18:34] | Okay, I’m headed to the morgue. You want in? | 我这就去停尸房 你们来吗 |
[18:35] | – Uh, we just came from there. – And? | -我们刚从那儿过来 -怎么样 |
[18:38] | And flesh was eaten off the second vic, too. | 第二位死者的肉也都被吃掉了 |
[18:41] | Anything missing? | 少什么了吗 |
[18:43] | His wallet. Why? | 他的钱包 怎么了 |
[18:44] | Because I think a belt was missing off the first kid. | 因为我觉得第一个孩子的腰带丢了 |
[18:47] | A belt? So… | 腰带 |
[18:49] | what? We have monsters eating and then robbing people? | 怎么回事 怪物先吃后抢吗 |
[18:53] | Jodio, you take sugar? | 乔迪 你加糖吗 |
[18:56] | No. No sugar. | 不 不用 |
[18:58] | Okeydokes. | 好嘞 |
[18:59] | “Jodio”? | 怎么回事 |
[19:00] | It’s… | 就是… |
[19:01] | Don’t ask. | 别问了 |
[19:02] | Wait a second. | 等等 |
[19:04] | Isn’t that, uh, uh, Donna? | 那不是唐娜吗 |
[19:07] | – Fat-spa Donna. – Right. | -减肥水疗那个 -没错 |
[19:09] | You guys know my stalker? | 你们认识我的跟踪狂啊 |
[19:11] | She nearly blew a case for us last time. | 她上次差点搞砸我们的案子 |
[19:13] | Yeah, I haven’t been able to shake | 是啊 自从我到这儿 |
[19:14] | that ray of sunshine since I got here. | 一直摆脱不掉她 |
[19:17] | She’s actually been pretty helpful, | 她还挺能帮忙的 |
[19:18] | but, you know, it’s just tough keeping her | 但是想让她不发现这些 |
[19:19] | out of this nightmare stuff, you know? | 破事实在不容易 |
[19:21] | Right. You mind distracting her while we poke around? | 嗯 你能牵制住她 让我们四处打探一下吗 |
[19:25] | You show up, and now I’m a babysitter? | 你们一跑来 我就变保姆了 |
[19:27] | Look, she hasn’t gotten mixed up with this crap yet. | 她现在还没掺和进来 |
[19:29] | Let’s just try to keep it that way. | 我们努力别让她知道了 |
[19:32] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[19:33] | But if she tries to show me her sticker collection, I’m out. | 但如果她要给我看她的贴纸收藏 我就不干了 |
[19:35] | Agent Frehley? Agent Criss? | 菲利探员 克里斯探员 |
[19:38] | – Sheriff Hanscum. – I thought that was you. | -汉斯姆警长 -我就觉得是你们 |
[19:40] | Well, ain’t this a kick in the pants? What dragged you in? | 太棒了 你们怎么来了 |
[19:43] | Uh, well, uh… we can’t talk about it. | 我们不能多说 |
[19:46] | Oh. Yeah. I hear ya. | 当然 明白 |
[19:48] | Anything I can help with? | 有什么要我帮忙的吗 |
[19:49] | Oh, no, no, no, no, no. Uh, nothing. | 不用了 |
[19:53] | Actually, sheriff, I was thinking | 其实 警长 我在想 |
[19:55] | you and I could go check out the gear expo. | 咱们是不是去看看装备展览 |
[19:58] | What about the morgue? | 那停尸房呢 |
[20:00] | Well, you know, like you said, | 你不是说了嘛 |
[20:01] | animal control will handle that. | 动物管理局解决那事呢 |
[20:07] | – Well, if it’s cool with you, it’s cool with me. – Great. | -你不介意我就不介意 -好极了 |
[20:09] | Did hear they’re packing some pretty serious heat in there. | 不过听说展品可很厉害呢 |
[20:19] | Hey, there. Agents Criss and Frehley. | 你们好 克里斯和菲利探员 |
[20:22] | Looking for the sheriff. | 我们找警长 |
[20:25] | Of…Hibbing. | 希宾的警长 |
[20:28] | That’d be me. | 是我 |
[20:29] | Well, we’re here investigating the attacks | 我们是来调查 |
[20:31] | over the last couple nights. | 过去几晚的袭击 |
[20:32] | Just wondering where you’re at on that? | 不知道你进展如何了 |
[20:34] | On the, uh… animal attacks? | 动物袭击吗 |
[20:37] | – Yeah. – Wait, wait, wait. | -对 -等等 |
[20:38] | You telling me the FBI has got nothing better to do? | 你们联调局没别的可做了吗 |
[20:41] | Well, we go where the boss tells us to. | 我们只是听命令而已 |
[20:43] | To what… arrest a bobcat from Hibbing? | 来做什么 逮捕希宾的山猫吗 |
[20:47] | Is there a problem? | 有什么问题吗 |
[20:50] | No. No, there’s no problem. | 没有 没问题 |
[20:53] | You ain’t the first feds to roll through here and come up with nothing. | 你们不是第一个空手离开的联调局探员了 |
[20:56] | Sure is cute to watch you try, though. | 不过看你们努力很好玩 |
[20:57] | Oh, pal, the FBI doesn’t do cute. | 伙计 联调局才不做”好玩”的事呢 |
[20:59] | Uh, Sheriff Cuse, we are just hoping | 丘斯警长 我们只是希望 |
[21:01] | there might be some surveillance footage of the attacks. | 有监控拍下了袭击事件 |
[21:03] | Maybe a traffic camera caught something. | 或许交通摄像头什么的 |
[21:05] | Right. No. Sorry, I-I-I don’t have a record of it. | 是啊 可惜 没有任何记录 |
[21:11] | Speaking of, uh… | 说起来 |
[21:14] | Can you keep an eye on the expo for me, uh, deputy? | 你能替我照顾着展览的事吗 警官 |
[21:16] | I got to check in with the guys at animal control. | 我得去动物管理局问问进展 |
[21:19] | Agents, good to meet you. | 二位探员 认识你们很高兴 |
[21:20] | Uh…help yourself to a bear claw. | 自己拿点熊爪吃吧 |
[21:33] | Sheriff’s lying? | 警长在撒谎吗 |
[21:35] | Deputy douche seems to think so. | 混蛋警官似乎是这么想的 |
[21:38] | All right. I’ll go try and crack the police server. | 好吧 我去试试破解警方服务器 |
[21:40] | Maybe something showed up on surveillance. | 或许监控拍到了什么 |
[21:42] | Yeah, maybe I’ll go crack the deputy. | 嗯 我去试试那个警官 |
[21:44] | Right, but this time, try to be | 嗯 但这次是不是 |
[21:46] | a little less defensive of your “pretend job.” | 别对你的幌子工作那么有保护欲 |
[21:48] | You know, this badge means something. | 这个局徽是有意义的 |
[21:52] | I made it at kinko’s. | 我在印刷店做的 |
[21:54] | Yes, you did. | 是啊 |
[21:57] | Be proud of that. | 感到骄傲吧 |
[22:00] | Son of a gun. | 天呐 |
[22:02] | Uh, officer ladies, check this one out. | 警官女士 看看这个 |
[22:05] | You can take it to lunch, to the gym, | 可以带去吃饭 去健身馆 |
[22:08] | have your nails done. | 去做美甲 |
[22:09] | She’s always by your side. | 她会一直陪着你们 |
[22:13] | How about this puppy? | 这个呢 |
[22:16] | Well, it depends. | 看情况了 |
[22:19] | Think you can handle a big one? | 这么大你没问题吗 |
[22:23] | Sigma, right? | 西格玛吧 |
[22:24] | 10 pounds pull weight. Cute. | 10磅拉力 不错 |
[22:26] | Call this a big one? | 这就算大吗 |
[22:28] | Hope you drive a porsche. | 希望你开的是保时捷 |
[22:31] | Chaz. | 查兹 |
[22:33] | If you’re trying to pull the wool over this one, | 你要是想唬这姑娘 |
[22:34] | You got the wrong girl. | 就大错特错了 |
[22:36] | Sheriff Hanscum here is a wolf in sheepskin, right? | 汉斯姆警长是披着羊皮的猛狼呢 |
[22:39] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[22:40] | Wolves are majestic creatures. | 狼的确很威猛 |
[22:43] | But save your flattery for other female people. | 但你的甜言蜜语留着给其他女人吧 |
[22:47] | Oh, sheriff Goodhill. No. No. | 古德希尔警长啊 不是的 |
[22:49] | I mean, yeah. | 的确是那样 |
[22:50] | But, you know, we just met. | 但我们才认识嘛 |
[22:52] | – Cufflinks… you know how it is. – Cuff what? | -铐友嘛 你懂的 -什么 |
[22:54] | Cufflinks! It’s a dating site for cops. | 铐友 是一个警察的约会网站 |
[22:57] | You on it, Donna? | 你上那个网站吗 唐娜 |
[22:58] | Me? No. | 我 没有啊 |
[23:01] | Not quite there yet. | 我还没到那个时候 |
[23:01] | Oh, you still, uh, getting in date shape, huh? Huh? | 你还在减肥呢 |
[23:07] | It’s more like | 应该说是 |
[23:08] | trying to get through the stuff on my dvr first. | 想先把我录的片子都看完 |
[23:11] | Oh, for the love of god. | 老天啊 |
[23:13] | What is wrong with you?! | 你什么毛病啊 |
[23:15] | You get off on fat-shaming chicks? | 你就靠说女孩胖找自尊吗 |
[23:18] | You are so not fat, by the way. | 而且你一点不胖 |
[23:20] | And you… | 你… |
[23:22] | You are just a douche. | 你就是个混蛋 |
[23:28] | Uh, okay. | 好吧 |
[23:30] | I’ll just, uh… | 那我… |
[23:34] | Okay, then. | 好吧 |
[23:37] | What the h-e-double hockey sticks, Jody? | 你这是干什么 乔迪 |
[23:40] | Calling my ex a douche to his face? | 当面说我前夫是混蛋 |
[23:42] | It didn’t look like you were gonna do it! | 反正看上去你也不打算这么做啊 |
[23:43] | What would be the point? We’re divorced! | 有什么意思 我们都离婚了 |
[23:45] | You really think I’m gonna change him now? | 你觉得我现在还能改变他吗 |
[23:47] | So he gets to treat you like a doormat forever? Is that it? | 那他就永远可以欺负你吗 |
[23:50] | How about this? | 这样吧 |
[23:51] | Till you’ve actually lost a husband, | 除非你也失去了丈夫 |
[23:53] | you keep your mouth zipped about mine. | 你别来管我家的 |
[24:18] | Did something happen… to your husband? | 你丈夫出什么事了吗 |
[24:23] | We all have our crosses to bear, right? | 我们都有各自的烦恼 不是吗 |
[24:27] | – Hey, I’m sorry if I… – No. | -如果我说错话很抱歉 -没事 |
[24:29] | That’s fair. I certainly went there. | 很公平 是我先说了过分的话 |
[24:32] | You want to talk about it or… | 你想谈谈吗 |
[24:33] | Not right now. | 现在不行 |
[24:37] | All right, then. | 好吧 |
[24:40] | I’m gonna go get some air. | 我去喘口气 |
[24:53] | Agent. | 探员 |
[24:54] | Are you looking for some teeny-weeny handcuffs | 你要来找小手铐 |
[24:57] | to slap on some paws? | 给动物爪子戴吗 |
[25:01] | I think we got off on the wrong foot. | 我觉得我们有点误会 |
[25:04] | Right. | 是啊 |
[25:05] | How’s that, exactly? | 怎么说 |
[25:06] | Well, this investigation that my partner and I | 我和我搭档来这里进行的调查 |
[25:08] | are here on, it’s… it’s big. | 是件大事 |
[25:10] | And, uh, we’re looking for some local help… | 我们需要本地警方的协助 |
[25:14] | You know, someone who’s not… | 就是不会… |
[25:15] | not afraid to talk shop with the big boys back in D.C. | 不敢跟华盛顿大人物打交道的人 |
[25:18] | Think that might be something you’d be interested in? | 你对这有兴趣吗 |
[25:22] | Might be. | 可能有 |
[25:24] | What can I do? | 我能做点什么呢 |
[25:26] | Well, first of all, I’m gonna need you to be totally straight with me. | 首先 我需要你对我完全坦诚 |
[25:29] | Is there any footage of the attack — | 有任何关于袭击的录像吗 |
[25:31] | anything? | 什么都可以 |
[25:40] | Sheriff Cuse changed the password on the server yesterday. | 昨天丘斯警长改了服务器的密码 |
[25:44] | It’s got the live feed | 上面有现场录像 |
[25:45] | from the traffic camera across the street | 是第一起袭击现场街对面的 |
[25:46] | from where that first vic got attacked. | 交通摄像头拍摄到的 |
[25:49] | When I went to go check the footage, | 我去查看那个录像时 |
[25:52] | sheriff said he’d do it himself. | 警长说他自己来就好 |
[25:54] | Did he say why? | 他有说原因吗 |
[25:57] | But, you know, sheriff’s a-a straight shooter. | 但是你得知道 警长是个正直的人 |
[26:00] | I’m sure he had his reasons. | 他一定有自己的理由 |
[26:02] | I’m sure he did. | 当然了 |
[26:04] | All right, well, I appreciate the cooperation, deputy, | 好了 很感谢你的合作 警官 |
[26:06] | and, uh, when I need you, I’ll come find you, okay? | 我需要你的时候会来找你 好吗 |
[26:08] | – All right. – All right. | -行 -好 |
[27:33] | Animal attack, my ass. | 狗屁”动物袭击” |
[27:35] | You seen sheriff Cuse around? | 你看见丘斯警长了吗 |
[27:36] | Not since the Expo. | 展览之后就没看见了 |
[27:37] | Yeah, me neither. | 是啊 我也没有 |
[27:40] | How you doing, kiddo? | 你怎么样啊 孩子 |
[27:42] | Me? | 我吗 |
[27:44] | Fantastic. Why? | 很棒啊 为什么这么问 |
[27:45] | Word ’round the campfire is you went off the res a couple months back. | 传言说你几个月前出了点状况 |
[27:49] | That right? | 是吗 |
[27:51] | You and Sam been passing notes during class? | 你和萨姆一直在偷偷互通消息吗 |
[27:54] | It’s nothing I can’t handle. | 我能应付 |
[27:56] | Just sayin’. | 就这么随口一说 |
[27:57] | I make a mean bowl of chowder if you ever need to talk. | 假如你想谈谈 我随时奉陪 |
[28:01] | I appreciate that. | 谢谢 |
[28:04] | You got something? | 你找到什么线索了吗 |
[28:05] | Uh, well, there was something. | 曾经有线索的 |
[28:07] | I hacked into the surveillance server, | 我黑进了监控服务器 |
[28:09] | but the files had been deleted. | 但是文件已经被删除了 |
[28:11] | I thought you said that sheriff Cuse | 你不是说丘斯警长 |
[28:12] | was the only one who had access to those files. | 是唯一能接触到那些文件的人吗 |
[28:17] | Jody, can we talk a sec? | 乔迪 我们能谈谈吗 |
[28:20] | Alone? | 单独谈谈 |
[28:23] | Yeah, we’ll go — we’ll go look around. | 好的 我们到处转转去 |
[28:27] | Okay, first of all, back there, I was wrong to butt in. | 好了 首先 我之前不应该插手的 |
[28:30] | I know it hurt you, and I’m — I’m sorry. | 我知道我伤害了你 我很抱歉 |
[28:32] | What? | 什么 |
[28:33] | Oh. Yeah. “Quit being a doormat.” Yeah. | 哦 对了 “别甘受欺负” 没错 |
[28:36] | I hear ya, Jody. It’s okay. We’re okay. | 我知道了 乔迪 没事的 |
[28:37] | Only… there’s something else | 只是…有些别的事 |
[28:40] | I can’t quite wrap my head around. | 我不太能理解 |
[28:45] | You ever think there are things out there — | 你有想过世上有一些东西… |
[28:48] | things that… | 一些… |
[28:50] | don’t end up on the police blotter? | 不曾被警察记录在案的东西吗 |
[28:54] | Can you give me some specifics? | 你能详细说说吗 |
[28:56] | Yeah. Okay. | 可以 好的 |
[28:57] | Well, I was — I was kinda far away, | 我当时离得比较远 |
[28:59] | so maybe I didn’t see it right, | 所以可能是我看错了 |
[29:00] | but what I think I saw… | 但是我觉得我看见了… |
[29:03] | were teeth. | 牙齿 |
[29:08] | It was sheriff Cuse. | 是丘斯警长 |
[29:10] | I saw him standing over sheriff Goodhill’s body, | 我看见他站在古德希尔警长的尸体旁边 |
[29:12] | and his mouth was full of… | 而他的嘴里满是… |
[29:15] | shark teeth, like some kind of… | 尖利的牙齿 就像是… |
[29:17] | Monster? | 怪物 |
[29:20] | You think I’m crazy. | 你觉得我疯了吧 |
[29:21] | Not at all. | 完全不会 |
[29:23] | Did he see you? | 他看见你了吗 |
[29:24] | No. | 没有 |
[29:25] | I hid — like a chump. | 我躲起来了 像个傻子一样 |
[29:28] | You really believe me? | 你真的相信我吗 |
[29:29] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[29:30] | So will those guys from the FBI. | 那俩联调局的人也会相信你的 |
[29:34] | If you say so. | 听你的 |
[29:37] | Yesterday, I saw Cuse taking his stuff | 昨天 我看见丘斯把他的东西 |
[29:39] | into a room down the hall from mine. | 拿进了跟我隔了几间的房间 |
[29:41] | Must have been… | 应该是… |
[29:43] | 304. | 304号 |
[29:46] | This is Agent Frehley. Leave me a message. | 我是菲利探员 请留言 |
[29:50] | Sam, Cuse is our guy. | 萨姆 丘斯就是我们要找的人 |
[29:52] | Donna said she saw him check in to 304. | 唐娜说看到他进了304号房 |
[29:55] | Hit me back. | 快回电 |
[29:56] | What now? | 现在怎么办 |
[29:58] | Just let the locals handle it? | 交给本地警方处理吗 |
[30:01] | Oh, trust me… | 相信我 |
[30:02] | The locals should not handle this. | 这事绝不能让本地警方处理 |
[30:33] | Look at all this sunblock. | 看看这些防晒霜 |
[30:35] | You’d think he’s at the Copacabana or somethin’. | 当他是在科帕卡巴纳海滩呢 |
[30:38] | I’ll explain later. | 我回头再解释 |
[31:04] | What the heck is that for?! | 拿那玩意干什么 |
[31:13] | Got your voicemail. | 收到你的语音留言了 |
[31:13] | – She just pulled out a machete. – Sheriff Cuse is a vampire. | -她突然就抽出把刀 -丘斯警长是吸血鬼 |
[31:16] | Donna saw his teeth. | 唐娜看到了他的牙齿 |
[31:17] | What the cuss?! A vampire?! | 什么鬼 吸血鬼 |
[31:22] | You want to give her the talk? | 要跟她解释下吗 |
[31:28] | Heck. | 我靠 |
[31:30] | Just…heck. | 我…靠 |
[31:34] | We good? | 没事了吧 |
[31:36] | Wait. So, when we were at the weight-loss spa — | 等等 那之前在减肥水疗… |
[31:39] | Monsters. | 是怪物 |
[31:41] | Sucking on your fat. | 吸走了你的脂肪 |
[31:44] | We took care of them. | 我们解决好了 |
[31:46] | Aw, geez. | 天啊 |
[31:48] | I knew losing 10 pounds that fast was too good to be true. | 我就知道那么快减去10磅太不现实了 |
[31:54] | Here. | 给 |
[31:55] | Maybe this is where sheriff…vampire went. | 可能警长…吸血鬼就是去了这里 |
[32:03] | It could be anything. | 不好猜啊 |
[32:12] | What do you got? | 查到什么 |
[32:13] | Looks like it’s an old farm outside of town. | 看来是镇外的一座旧农场 |
[32:17] | Could be something. | 可能会有发现 |
[32:18] | And it’s the only lead we got. | 这是我们仅有的线索 |
[32:21] | “We”? | 我们 |
[32:23] | All due respect, sheriff, but | 不好意思 警长 |
[32:25] | vampires are far more dangerous | 但吸血鬼可比你扔进监狱的 |
[32:26] | than the johns you throw in jail. | 那些泛泛之辈要危险得多 |
[32:29] | You’re gonna sit this one out. | 你不能插手这事 |
[32:30] | Stuff you, Dean! | 去你的 迪恩 |
[32:32] | Or whatever your real name is. | 不管你真名叫啥 |
[32:34] | Hanscum’s good. | 汉斯姆没问题 |
[32:37] | – Jody… – I said she’s good. | -乔迪 -我说了她没问题 |
[32:43] | Okay. All right. But, | 好吧 那行 不过 |
[32:45] | you’re staying back. | 你跟在后面 |
[32:47] | We’re taking the lead, okay? | 我们带头 好吗 |
[33:37] | If you’re gonna swing, swing hard. | 要挥就得使劲挥 |
[33:39] | With vamps, head’s gotta roll. | 对付吸血鬼 得把头砍下来 |
[33:42] | Got it. | 明白 |
[34:15] | Run! | 快跑 |
[34:44] | Well, hi, there, sunflower. | 你好啊 向日葵 |
[35:00] | It’s all love, pretty boy. | 这都是爱 小帅哥 |
[35:03] | All of you will become all of us. | 你们都将融入我们体内 |
[35:08] | We won’t waste one bit. | 我们一点都不会浪费的 |
[35:10] | Okay, Mufasa, enough with the “Circle of life” Crap. | 得了木法沙 少来生命循环的那一套 |
[35:14] | You’re a vampire. | 你是个吸血鬼 |
[35:15] | You’re scum. End of story. | 你是个败类 就这样 |
[35:21] | Yeah, I’m not in the mood. | 我可没心情 |
[35:29] | Wait — it’s not enough that you kill people. | 等等 你们杀人还不够吗 |
[35:31] | You’ve got to rob them, too? | 还要抢人家的东西 |
[35:33] | We scavenge. | 这叫搜刮 |
[35:34] | We don’t sip and go. | 我们不是喝两口就走 |
[35:35] | We use every part of the buffalo. | 我们会物尽其用 |
[35:38] | And to think I gave you lunch money. | 我居然还给过你午饭钱 |
[35:40] | But you came in time for dinner. | 不过你正好赶上晚餐了 |
[35:42] | Starr, please, let them go. | 斯塔尔 拜托 放他们走吧 |
[35:45] | I helped you out. | 我已经帮了你们 |
[35:46] | I-I ditched that video o-of catfish killing that man. | 我把鲶鱼杀那男人的监控录像删了 |
[35:49] | We didn’t want favors, Len. | 我们不需要帮忙 伦 |
[35:52] | We wanted you. | 我们要的是你 |
[35:54] | What use am I now? I don’t even kill people. | 我现在能有什么用 我连人都不杀了 |
[35:56] | I-I’m on bagged blood. | 我只喝袋装血 |
[35:58] | Uh, I beg your pardon? | 你少来了 |
[35:59] | I saw you with your vampire face | 我亲眼看到你露着吸血鬼的牙 |
[36:01] | standing over sheriff Goodhill. | 站在古德希尔警长尸体边 |
[36:09] | No, no, I-I-I found her. I — | 不不 我发现了她 |
[36:21] | I s-smelled her blood. | 我闻到了她的血的味道 |
[36:24] | I-I couldn’t help my — | 我控制不住我的 |
[36:26] | My fangs. | 我的尖牙 |
[36:31] | – But I didn’t bite. – Well, aren’t you a hero. | -但我没有咬她 -还真是个大英雄 |
[36:34] | It’s your nature to eat people. | 吃人是你的天性 |
[36:37] | A vampire who doesn’t feed is like a — like a… | 不吸血的吸血鬼就像是 就像是 |
[36:41] | Tiger eating salad. | 吃素的老虎 |
[36:45] | We’re not gonna stop, Len. | 我们不会停手的 伦 |
[36:47] | We’ll take down every person in your sweet, little Hibbing | 我们会干掉你可爱的希宾镇上所有的人 |
[36:51] | till you come back to the nest. | 直到你回到我们中间来 |
[36:54] | So, what’d you do, Len? | 你怎么回事 伦 |
[36:56] | You, uh, break up Burning man? | 打扰了他们的”火人节”狂欢吗 |
[37:00] | More like Woodstock. | 伍德斯托克狂欢更贴切 |
[37:02] | Len found me crying on the curb after my daddy kicked me out. | 我爸爸把我赶出了家门 是伦在路边发现了我 |
[37:07] | I got in Len’s van, | 我上了伦的车 |
[37:08] | and the rest is wavy gravy. | 接下来 就是”血池肉林”了 |
[37:12] | So, what — Len’s like your Charlie Manson? | 那么伦就是你的杀人导师了 就像查理·曼森 |
[37:16] | Charlie couldn’t hold a candle to Len. | 查理才比不上伦呢 |
[37:20] | He taught us everything. | 他把一切都教给了我们 |
[37:23] | Yeah, I’m sure it was all kombucha and kumbaya. | 肯定都是些神神叨叨的东西吧 |
[37:26] | Liberating is what it was. | 他教会了我们释放天性 |
[37:29] | And then, one day, poof! Len’s gone. | 结果有一天 伦突然不见了 |
[37:32] | Till he landed his photo in the paper. Stupid. | 直到他的照片出现在了报纸上 太蠢了 |
[37:36] | For running a police retreat, of all things. | 他开了一家警察度假村 |
[37:39] | You didn’t just go straight. | 你不仅改过自新了 |
[37:41] | You became a damn cop. | 居然还成了一个该死的警察 |
[37:43] | Now, that is wild, man. | 这也太过了 伙计 |
[37:48] | Are you feeling dirty, Len? | 你感受到野性了吗 伦 |
[37:50] | ’cause we’re about to have ourselves a bloodbath. | 我们马上要大开杀戒了 |
[37:56] | Don’t you want to know why I left? | 你不想知道我为什么离开吗 |
[37:58] | I already know why. | 我知道为什么 |
[38:00] | You got boring. | 你觉得无聊了 |
[38:04] | I got a conscience. | 我有了良知 |
[38:07] | Prey that begged for their lives — | 猎物祈求我们饶他们一命 |
[38:10] | I-it was like even if I used every part, | 即使像我教你们的那样 |
[38:14] | like I taught you, | 不浪费一点 |
[38:16] | I mean, it’s still wrong. | 这样也还是错的 |
[38:18] | So you walked away. | 所以你离开了 |
[38:20] | I tried to protect people. | 我想保护人类 |
[38:24] | After so many years of…gutting them. | 在我残食了他们那么多年后 |
[38:30] | That’s why I’m here. | 这就是我来这里的原因 |
[38:35] | I’ll join your bloody caravan… | 我加入你们的吸血大军 |
[38:38] | If it means you won’t kill these people. | 只要你们不杀了这些人 |
[38:41] | We aren’t killing anyone. | 我们不会杀任何人 |
[38:45] | You are. | 你来杀 |
[38:52] | You don’t have to do this. | 你不必这么做的 |
[39:02] | Kiss my ass. | 见鬼去吧 |
[39:11] | We love you, brother. | 我们爱你 兄弟 |
[39:15] | But we don’t know who you are anymore. | 但我们已经不认识你了 |
[39:29] | Can’t say we didn’t try. | 别说我们没努力过 |
[40:03] | Hakuna matata, lady. | 这下逍遥了 小姑娘 |
[40:08] | Now, that’s what I’m talking about. | 这才像话呢 |
[40:17] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[40:19] | Yeah. | 没事 |
[40:20] | Other than feeling like I want to hurl, sure. | 就是有点想吐 除此之外很好 |
[40:25] | I just…chopped off… A vampire’s head. | 我刚刚 砍下了 一个吸血鬼的脑袋 |
[40:30] | – You were great at that. – Thanks. | -你很厉害呢 -谢谢 |
[40:32] | You good? | 你没事吧 |
[40:35] | Yeah. | 没事 |
[40:36] | Yeah, you know, for the first time I’ve been back, | 这是我回来以后第一次 |
[40:40] | I didn’t feel like the mark was pushing me. | 没感觉受到血印的驱使 |
[40:42] | First time? | 第一次 |
[40:44] | Knowing that these things are out there | 知道有这些东西的存在 |
[40:48] | makes the world seem — I don’t know — | 让世界看起来 我说不好 |
[40:51] | Bigger… | 更大了 |
[40:54] | Darker. | 更黑暗了 |
[40:55] | All I know is, back there, killing those vamps… | 刚刚杀掉那些吸血鬼时 我感觉… |
[41:00] | I felt like me again. | 又变回自己了 |
[41:02] | All right. So, that’s… | 那么 这是 |
[41:05] | good, right? | 好事 对吗 |
[41:07] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[41:10] | You know, if you want any pointers on how to fight this crazy crap, | 如果你想了解怎么对付这些怪物 |
[41:14] | I’m willing to fill you in — you know, what kills what. | 我很乐意给你讲讲 他们的克星什么的 |
[41:18] | I’d like that. | 那太好了 |
[41:22] | Okay. | 那好 |
[41:24] | Well, let’s go with that. | 那就这样吧 |