时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | What’s your sin? | 你干了什么 |
[00:06] | I was a horrible mother. | 我是个糟糕透顶的母亲 |
[00:09] | You are shamelessly sucking up so that I’ll free you | 你是在无耻地巴结我 以期我放了你 |
[00:11] | so you can run amok and gum up my operation once again. | 你好再次去胡作非为 给我捣乱 |
[00:14] | Who is there left for you to trust? | 你还剩谁可以信任 |
[00:18] | You and I are very much alike. | 我们很像 |
[00:20] | Yeah, except I didn’t kill my brother. | 但我没杀我弟弟 |
[00:22] | The mark can be transferred to someone who’s worthy. | 血印能被转移到配得上它的人身上 |
[00:24] | But make me a promise first. | 但你得先答应我一件事 |
[00:25] | When I call you, use the blade on me. | 当我呼唤你时 用刀杀了我 |
[00:27] | Don’t you think that if Cain knew how to remove the mark, | 你不觉得如果该隐知道怎么去除血印 |
[00:29] | he would have done it, like, centuries ago? | 他几个世纪之前就会做了吗 |
[00:31] | I’m done trying to find a cure, Sammy. | 我不想再纠结于治愈方法了 萨姆 |
[00:33] | Cass is so close. | 小卡就快成功了 |
[00:34] | Maybe Cass is onto something with Cain — | 小卡也只是可能能从该隐那儿查到什么 |
[00:37] | But the answer is not out there. | 但答案不在外面 |
[00:38] | It’s with me. | 答案就是我 |
[00:39] | So, I’m gonna fight it till I can’t fight it anymore. | 所以在力竭之前 我会继续抗争 |
[01:02] | Lights out in five. | 5分钟后熄灯 |
[01:05] | Hey, any mail? | 有信吗 |
[01:08] | Oh, the usual… | 就一般那些 |
[01:09] | Postcards from anti-penalty folk, | 反死刑人士的贺卡 |
[01:12] | proposals from your lady admirers. | 你仰慕者的求婚信 |
[01:14] | You said you were done with those. | 你不说你不搭理她们了吗 |
[01:19] | Hey, how’s your wife, by the way… Amanda? | 你妻子怎么样了 阿曼达 |
[01:25] | That’s her name, isn’t it? | 是叫这个吧 |
[01:31] | You know I killed an Amanda once? | 你知道我杀过一个阿曼达吗 |
[01:35] | My fourth. | 第四个 |
[01:42] | I’d do your wife the same, buddy, | 我愿一样伺候你老婆 伙计 |
[01:45] | Only slower. | 不过要慢点 |
[01:48] | Two weeks from Tuesday, Tommy. | 两周后的周二 汤米 |
[01:52] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[01:53] | Let’s do it! | 来吧 |
[01:55] | Let’s do it now! | 这就来吧 |
[02:29] | Tolliver giving you the usual grief? | 托里弗又骚扰你了 |
[02:33] | Nothing new. | 没什么新鲜的 |
[02:50] | I can’t wait till he’s gone. | 简直等不及他死了 |
[03:16] | Who the hell are you? | 你是谁 |
[03:17] | How’d you get in here?! | 你怎么进来的 |
[03:18] | I’ve gone by many names in this life. | 我这辈子用过很多名字 |
[03:22] | The father of murder is one of them. | 其中之一是谋杀之父 |
[03:28] | And by the state’s count, | 根据政府计算 |
[03:30] | you’ve taken six lives yourself, Tommy. | 你夺走了六条生命 汤米 |
[03:33] | Although by my count, it’s nine. | 但据我计算 是九条 |
[03:38] | Oh, come on. | 得了 |
[03:40] | You aren’t one of those | 你不是那种 |
[03:41] | “It wasn’t me” type fellas, are you? | 不承认的家伙吧 |
[03:45] | Because I know you’re a killer, | 因为我知道你是个杀人凶手 |
[03:48] | just like me. | 跟我一样 |
[03:51] | Yeah, I did it. | 是啊 是我做的 |
[03:55] | Honesty. | 诚实 |
[03:57] | That’s good. | 这很好 |
[04:00] | That’s the spirit! | 要的就是这个劲 |
[04:08] | Now, I bet you’re wondering what I’m doing here. | 你肯定想知道我来做什么 |
[04:12] | Did I come to punish you or save you? | 我是来惩罚你 还是来救你的 |
[04:16] | Well… | 这个嘛 |
[04:19] | The truth is, Tommy… | 其实 汤米 |
[04:22] | I’m here to do both. | 两者都有 |
[04:42] | – The Zodiac. – Seven victims. | -十二宫杀手 -7名被害人 |
[04:44] | – Dahmer? – 17. | -达默 -17个 |
[04:47] | That’s some freaky stuff, man. It’s a whole new side of you. | 真是吓人啊 简直是你的另一面 |
[04:49] | It’s called true crime, Dean. It’s a hobby. | 这叫真实案例 迪恩 是个爱好 |
[04:52] | No. Bass fishing, needlepoint… that’s a hobby, okay? | 不 钓鲈鱼 针绣花边 这才叫爱好 |
[04:55] | Collecting serial-killer stats… | 收集连环杀手的趣闻 |
[04:57] | that’s… that is an illness. | 这是有病 |
[05:00] | – Get your badge. – Yeah. | -拿证件 -嗯 |
[05:09] | Hello, gentlemen. State the nature of your visit. | 先生们 请陈述来访事宜 |
[05:11] | From the office of the inspector general. | 我们是检察长办公室的 |
[05:14] | Got an appointment with the warden. | 跟典狱长有约 |
[05:16] | Thank you. Parking is to the left. | 谢谢 左边停车 |
[05:17] | Look for visitor parking only. | 请停在访客停车位 |
[05:21] | All right, so what are the stats on this, uh, vanishing act here? | 那么这个消失大师是怎么回事 |
[05:25] | Tommy Tolliver was convicted of six murders back in ’09, | 汤米·托里弗 09年被判犯下六宗谋杀 |
[05:29] | but those are just the ones that stuck. | 但那只是能定罪的 |
[05:30] | According to the news, | 据报道 |
[05:32] | he escaped from a locked cell on death row, | 他逃出了死囚区的囚室 |
[05:35] | this inexplicable, Houdini-esque escape. | 完全无法解释 胡迪尼一样地逃脱了 |
[05:39] | So what are we thinking? | 怎么回事 |
[05:39] | Some sort of a mass-murdering magician? | 魔术师连环杀手吗 |
[05:42] | Yeah, or a teleporting demon | 或者会瞬移的恶魔 |
[05:43] | or a who knows what that can walk through supermax walls. | 或者鬼知道还有什么能闯进重刑监狱的高墙 |
[05:47] | Could be in our wheelhouse. | 或许是我们的案子 |
[05:49] | Yeah, your wheelhouse. | 是你的癖好 |
[05:51] | “Hobby.” | 还”爱好”呢 |
[05:59] | Warden Skeiff? | 斯基夫典狱长 |
[06:01] | Uh, inspectors Moore and Ranaldo. | 莫尔和罗纳尔多检察员 |
[06:02] | We spoke on the phone. | 我们通过电话 |
[06:03] | Yeah. Welcome to death row. | 嗯 欢迎来到死囚区 |
[06:07] | Have a look. | 看看吧 |
[06:09] | But good luck finding anything out of TDCJ compliance. | 你们不会发现任何违规之处 |
[06:19] | So, why don’t you tell me what happened? | 跟我说说到底怎么回事吧 |
[06:22] | The night Tolliver disappeared, | 托里弗消失那晚 |
[06:23] | our little ship was running as tight as ever, | 我们监狱的管理还是一如既往得严格 |
[06:26] | and I got documentation to prove it. | 我有相关文件可以证明 |
[06:27] | Do you stand by what the press is saying… | 你是否承认媒体的说法 |
[06:29] | Locked cell, no security breach, | 囚室紧锁 没有安全漏洞 |
[06:31] | no guard misconduct? | 狱警无违规行为 |
[06:33] | Which press? | 哪家媒体 |
[06:34] | Mainstream media is calling for my head, | 主流媒体要唯我是问 |
[06:36] | said I was grossly incompetent. | 说我严重失职 |
[06:38] | But the tabloids, they’re saying… | 但小报说 |
[06:39] | They’re saying it’s magic | 说是魔法 |
[06:41] | that Tommy pulled off some dark miracle to escape. | 汤米施展黑暗法术逃脱升天 |
[06:46] | You saying you believe that? | 莫非你相信吗 |
[06:47] | I’m saying there was some kind of magician on the block last night, | 我认为昨晚的确有魔法师到场 |
[06:50] | but it wasn’t Tommy. | 但不是汤米 |
[06:55] | That’s right before Tolliver vanished. | 这就在托里弗消失之前 |
[07:01] | Was that a brownout? | 灯火管制吗 |
[07:02] | That was my thought, but then… | 我也以为是 但随后… |
[07:08] | Is it one of the guards? | 是狱警吗 |
[07:10] | Nope. | 不是 |
[07:11] | But I don’t know who he is, how he got in, | 我不知道他是谁 怎么进来的 |
[07:13] | or how he and Tolliver got out. | 或是怎么把托里弗弄出去的 |
[07:16] | Can you zoom in on that? | 能放大吗 |
[07:17] | Can and have. | 能 放大过了 |
[07:19] | Too dark to make out much of anything. | 太暗 看不清什么 |
[07:21] | Do it. | 放大 |
[07:24] | Freeze it. | 停 |
[07:28] | Blow it up. | 放大 |
[07:46] | Gonna answer that? | 不接吗 |
[07:48] | Not at this moment. | 现在不用 |
[07:51] | You’re wasting your time. | 你在浪费时间 |
[07:54] | I told you, I don’t know where he is. | 我说了 我不知道他在哪 |
[07:58] | Me and Cain ain’t friends. | 我和该隐又不是朋友 |
[08:00] | He kills demons. | 他猎杀恶魔 |
[08:01] | Low-level guys like me keep our distance. | 我这种小喽啰躲得远远的 |
[08:05] | You sure about that? | 你确定吗 |
[08:08] | All right! | 好吧 |
[08:09] | All right. | 好吧 |
[08:16] | He’s been seen, past few months, | 有人见过他 就这几个月 |
[08:19] | making passes through Bogg’s Marsh, | 穿过博格沼泽 |
[08:21] | one county over. | 离这里一个郡 |
[08:24] | No one knows why, what for. | 没人知道为什么 他要做什么 |
[08:27] | Like I said, we keep our distance. | 我说了 我们会躲得远远的 |
[08:33] | And that’s all you know. | 你就知道这么多 |
[08:36] | Yes. | 对 |
[08:38] | Yes, I swear. | 对 我发誓 |
[08:45] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[08:55] | 86 last quarter, while I only get credit for 48. | 上一季86个 我只拿了48个的积分 |
[08:59] | A-and I was working with Alban on nearly all of those soul jobs. | 我几乎每次收魂都跟阿尔班一起合作的 |
[09:03] | If you don’t arrive at a point within the next 10 seconds, | 如果你10秒内不快点说到点子上 |
[09:06] | so help me, I’ll… | 我发誓 我一定… |
[09:08] | As a crossroads demon, | 作为十字路口恶魔 |
[09:09] | I have received less credit than I am due | 我收集灵魂得到的积分 |
[09:11] | for soul collections… | 少于我应得的 |
[09:15] | …my king. | 陛下 |
[09:20] | So you’re looking for a promotion? | 你是想升职吗 |
[09:22] | No. I’m just asking… | 不 我只求… |
[09:27] | I’m merely suggesting that I get credit | 我只是想凭我与阿尔班 |
[09:29] | for the work that I did beside Alban. | 合作的工作得到积分 |
[09:31] | Equal credit for equal work. | 工作量相等 绩效也应该相等 |
[09:33] | Fine. You can have your credit. | 好吧 给你积分 |
[09:35] | – Thank you. – The wee man! Ugh! | -谢谢 -这小子 |
[09:40] | Mother, you have, uh, an opinion | 母亲 您有什么意见 |
[09:44] | you’d like to share with the room? | 想跟大家说吗 |
[09:46] | Oh, no. | 没有 |
[09:47] | Private thought, | 只是个人想法 |
[09:49] | nothing to do with you or the affairs of the court. | 不该打扰你 或宫廷事务 |
[09:57] | It’s just not what I would do. | 只是换了我就不这么做 |
[09:58] | Oh, enlighten us all. What would you do? | 那说说啊 换了你会怎么做 |
[10:05] | This demon asks you to equalize credit | 这个恶魔要求你给他和另一人 |
[10:08] | for his and another’s work… | 合作的工作给相同的积分 |
[10:10] | Split the baby, if you will. | 可以说是分孩子 |
[10:13] | Well then I would well and truly split the baby. | 要是我 就真分孩子 |
[10:22] | I’d cut this puling, pathetic, | 我会把这个唧唧歪歪 可怜巴巴 |
[10:26] | greed-grubbing git in two, | 贪心不足的饭桶撕成两半 |
[10:29] | literally, | 真撕成两半 |
[10:30] | then I’d nail his bloody halves to the doors of the court… | 然后把他血淋淋的尸首挂在宫门外 |
[10:33] | A reminder to all not to waste the king’s time. | 提醒别人少来浪费陛下的时间 |
[10:39] | Whiners beget whiners. | 抱怨的人只会越来越多 |
[10:41] | You can’t reward behavior like that… | 你不能鼓励这样的行为 |
[10:43] | Why I never gave in when you asked for sweeties as a child, | 你小时候要糖我什么时候随你了 |
[10:46] | no matter how much you cried. | 不管你哭得多惨 |
[10:50] | Well, you were a very… | 你那时候… |
[10:54] | chunky child, darling. | 很胖嘛 亲爱的 |
[10:57] | Bit of a bloater. | 有点太肥了 |
[10:58] | That’s enough. | 够了 |
[11:08] | What’ll it be, sir? | 怎么做 陛下 |
[11:18] | Let’s do… | 我们… |
[11:21] | What she said. | 照她说的办 |
[11:23] | Wha… | 什么… |
[11:24] | N-no, no, no! | 不不 |
[11:25] | No, no, no, no! | 不要啊 |
[11:30] | That’s my boy. | 这才是我的好儿子 |
[11:38] | So? | 怎么样 |
[11:39] | Cass is still not answering. | 小卡还是不接 |
[11:41] | Great. Well, I have been looking into Tommy Tolliver, | 这可好 我一直在查汤米·托里弗 |
[11:43] | seeing if I can figure out | 想看看能不能搞明白 |
[11:44] | why Cain went to the trouble of springing him. | 该隐为什么要救他出去 |
[11:47] | And? | 怎么样 |
[11:48] | Still pretty unclear. | 还是不明白 |
[11:49] | I did find this blotter out of Orlando | 我找到了奥兰多的一份档案 |
[11:51] | about his dad, Leon Tolliver. | 是他爸 里昂·托里弗的 |
[11:53] | Uh, like father, like son. | 有其子必有其父 |
[11:55] | Convicted felon, fresh warrant for an assault charge, | 他是重罪犯 还有袭击罪的新通缉令 |
[11:58] | but he’s gone missing, hasn’t been seen in a week. | 但他失踪了 已经消失几周了 |
[12:01] | You think the two are connected? | 你觉得两者有联系吗 |
[12:03] | I mean, the police just assumed he fled the warrant, | 警方以为他只是畏罪潜逃 |
[12:06] | but if Cain took Tommy, it might not be a coincidence. | 但如果汤米是该隐带走的 那可能不是巧合了 |
[12:10] | So, what, Cain’s got a vendetta against the entire family? | 怎么 该隐对他们家都有仇吗 |
[12:14] | Maybe. | 或许吧 |
[12:19] | It’s Cass. | 是小卡 |
[12:22] | Hey, where you at? | 你哪呢 |
[12:23] | Illinois. | 伊利诺伊州 |
[12:24] | Hey, Cass, we got a lead. | 小卡 我们有线索了 |
[12:25] | Cain abducted a Texas death row inmate | 该隐绑架了德州一名死刑犯 |
[12:28] | named Tommy Tolliver. | 名叫汤米·托里弗 |
[12:32] | – He’s dead. – What? | -他死了 -什么 |
[12:34] | How do you know? | 你怎么知道 |
[12:35] | Call it an educated guess. | 算是合理推论吧 |
[12:38] | Cain has been very busy. | 该隐一直在忙活 |
[12:43] | Okay, where are you? We’ll come to you. | 你在哪 我们去找你 |
[12:49] | I’ll call you back. | 我再打来 |
[13:03] | Hello, Castiel. | 你好 卡西迪奥 |
[13:11] | What have you yone? | 你做了什么 |
[13:12] | These bodies? | 这些死人吗 |
[13:15] | Just cleaning up a mess I made a long time ago. | 只是在清理我很早以前留下的烂摊子 |
[13:19] | Cain, I know what you were. | 该隐 我知道你曾是什么 |
[13:22] | But you’d resisted for so long. | 但你长久以来一直克制住了 |
[13:24] | What can I say? | 没办法 |
[13:26] | I got the taste back. | 我又恢复旧瘾了 |
[13:29] | With Abaddon’s army gunning for me, | 阿比顿的军队追着我不放 |
[13:31] | I had to take up arms again, | 我只得重拾武器 |
[13:34] | and I liked how it felt. | 我喜欢那种感觉 |
[13:37] | Those were demons. | 那些是恶魔 |
[13:39] | These… | 这些 |
[13:41] | Humans. | 是人类 |
[13:43] | Eh, the mark thirsts for all kinds. | 血印渴求各种生灵 |
[13:46] | This is a massacre. | 这是屠杀 |
[13:50] | Yes. | 是的 |
[13:52] | And soon it’ll be a genocide. | 很快 就将成为种族屠杀 |
[13:57] | My children, my whole poisoned issue. | 我的后人 我繁衍出的麻烦 |
[14:04] | A lot of them out there right now… | 很多还逍遥在外 |
[14:06] | Killers, fighters, thieves, | 杀人犯 凶徒 贼 |
[14:09] | Some more peaceful than others. | 有些相对平静一些 |
[14:12] | But they still carry it… the disease. | 但他们还带着那份疾病 |
[14:16] | If the mark wants blood, I’ll give it mine. | 如果血印嗜血 我就给它我的血脉 |
[14:19] | You’ll kill them all? | 你要把他们都杀了 |
[14:20] | You are Adam and Eve’s firstborn. | 你是亚当和夏娃的长子 |
[14:24] | Your descendents are legion. | 你的后人数不胜数 |
[14:27] | At most, I’m culling…1 in 10. | 我至多也就杀个十分之一吧 |
[14:31] | Of everyone. | 所有人的十分之一 |
[14:32] | I’ve got time. | 我有的是时间 |
[14:35] | How’s Dean, by the way? | 迪恩怎么样了 |
[14:37] | I hear he did good, took Abaddon down. | 听说他干得不错 杀了阿比顿 |
[14:44] | He’s not well. | 他情况不妙 |
[14:48] | Even with the first blade hidden, | 即便第一刃已经藏了起来 |
[14:50] | Dean is losing his fight against the mark. | 迪恩依然在渐渐向血印屈服 |
[14:54] | If we don’t find a cure… | 如果我们不找到办法解决 |
[14:55] | There is no cure. | 没有解决之道 |
[14:57] | I’m living proof of that. | 我就是活生生的例子 |
[15:00] | But don’t worry about Dean. | 不过别担心迪恩 |
[15:02] | I’ll get to him, in due time. | 我早晚会去找他的 |
[15:09] | Sorry, Castiel. | 抱歉 卡西迪奥 |
[15:12] | You’re not on my list. | 你不在我的名单上 |
[15:21] | Crowley… | 克劳力 |
[15:24] | Long day. I’m sure you must be tired. | 今天很漫长 你一定累了 |
[15:26] | But I’ve had a wee idea. | 但我有个小想法 |
[15:28] | Yes? | 什么 |
[15:30] | The name Olivette means little to you. | 你应该不熟悉奥莉薇特 |
[15:32] | A high-ranking member of the grand coven, | 她是大巫师团的高层人物 |
[15:34] | the one who led the charge against me. | 指控我的那个人 |
[15:37] | Really, it’s a grudge. I won’t even deny it. | 其实 就是私仇 我不否认 |
[15:39] | But she’s just come back to the states, | 但她刚刚来到了美国 |
[15:43] | and I thought if you, in your kingly beneficence, | 我想 陛下能不能 发发慈悲 |
[15:48] | would be so kind as to assist me, | 好心帮帮我 |
[15:51] | now would be an excellent time to strike. | 现在出击正合适 |
[15:58] | Well done, mother. | 厉害啊 母亲 |
[16:01] | Next time you run a long con, | 下次你想放长线骗人 |
[16:03] | let more than a few hours of suspicious, | 多等几小时 |
[16:06] | entirely uncharacteristic usefulness pass | 按兵不动 |
[16:10] | before making your ask. | 再提出请求 |
[16:12] | You think I had an ulterior motive, | 你以为我有别的动机吗 |
[16:15] | that I’ve been manipulating you? | 你以为我在摆布你吗 |
[16:17] | You couldn’t be more transparent. | 简直司马昭之心 |
[16:20] | Well, duh! | 拜托 |
[16:23] | Of course I was manipulating you! | 我当然在摆布你 |
[16:25] | I am your mother, after all. | 我可是你母亲 |
[16:29] | Manipulation’s who we are. | 我们就是喜欢操纵他人 |
[16:34] | My wee sausage, | 我的小香肠 |
[16:37] | what matter is it that I had a motive? | 我有别的动机又如何 |
[16:39] | We had fun today, didn’t we? | 我们今天很开心 不是吗 |
[16:42] | It was fine. | 还好吧 |
[16:44] | We could have more. | 我们可以更开心的 |
[16:46] | Get out of this dump, | 离开这破地方 |
[16:48] | A break from these foul-smelling suck-ups, | 离开这些恶心的谄媚者 |
[16:51] | flex our muscles in the real world | 去真实世界活动一下筋骨 |
[16:54] | and in the process take out a miserable, old witch | 同时干掉一个讨厌的老巫婆 |
[16:57] | who’s been standing in my way for centuries. | 她已经跟我作对几个世纪了 |
[17:02] | What do you say? | 怎么样 |
[17:14] | I’m sorry I couldn’t bring better news, Dean. | 抱歉我没能带来更好的消息 迪恩 |
[17:17] | It’s not your fault, Cass. | 不怪你 小卡 |
[17:18] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[17:19] | All right, the sheriff gave me a few more names, | 警长又告诉我了一些名字 |
[17:21] | some preliminary I.D.s on the bodies. | 初步核实了一些尸体的身份 |
[17:23] | – And? – And it seems to fit Cass’ story. | -怎么样 -似乎与小卡的说法吻合 |
[17:25] | I mean, there’s no way to tell the relation to Cain, obviously, | 显然是无从得知他们与该隐的关系了 |
[17:28] | but he’s wiping out entire families, one after another. | 但他在挨个家族的灭族 |
[17:32] | So who’s next? Is he done with the Tollivers? | 下一个是谁 他灭完托里弗家族了吗 |
[17:34] | Uh, I think so. | 应该是的 |
[17:35] | I mean, Leon didn’t have | 里昂没有 |
[17:36] | any siblings or any other children I can see, | 兄弟姐妹或其他孩子 |
[17:38] | and Tommy was never married, so I… | 汤米又没结过婚 |
[17:41] | Oh, come on. Damn it. | 拜托 该死 |
[17:44] | What? | 怎么了 |
[17:45] | Tommy did have a son, estranged, | 汤米真有个孩子 早已疏远 |
[17:47] | who lives with his mother in Ohio, | 跟妈妈住在俄亥俄州 |
[17:50] | Uh, Austin Reynolds, 12 years old. | 奥斯汀·雷诺兹 12岁 |
[17:52] | Is the kid still alive? | 孩子还活着吗 |
[17:58] | As of an hour ago, yeah. | 一小时前还活着 |
[17:59] | He updated his status. | 他还更新了状态 |
[18:04] | But, I mean, come on. It’s a kid. | 拜托 这是个孩子啊 |
[18:05] | You don’t really think Cain would… | 你不会认为该隐真会… |
[18:06] | Yes, he would. | 他会的 |
[18:08] | There were old men in those graves, Sam, women. | 那些坟墓里有老人 萨姆 还有女人 |
[18:11] | I mean, you heard Cass. | 你也听到小卡说的了 |
[18:12] | It’s a fire sale. Everyone must go. | 大清仓 所有人都得死 |
[18:16] | Where you going? | 你去哪 |
[18:19] | We know where Cain’s gonna be. | 我们知道该隐会去哪 |
[18:23] | The kid’s in danger. | 那孩子有危险啊 |
[18:26] | Okay, so what, we track him down to Ohio, and then what? | 那我们追踪他去俄亥俄州 然后呢 |
[18:34] | Then I’ll do what I have to do. | 做我该做的 |
[18:39] | I’ll kill Cain. | 我要杀了该隐 |
[18:55] | When he gave me the mark, | 他给我血印时 |
[18:57] | Cain said that this day would come, | 该隐就说会有这一天 |
[19:00] | That after I killed Abaddon, | 我杀了阿比顿之后 |
[19:01] | I would have to come and put him down. | 我得去杀他 |
[19:04] | Great. So you’re taking orders from a madman. | 好啊 那么你是在听一个疯子的 |
[19:06] | No, he wasn’t mad then. | 不 他当时并不疯 |
[19:08] | Cain resisted the mark for a long time, | 该隐成功抗拒血印很长的时间 |
[19:12] | then I came, kicking up trouble about the blade. | 然后我来了 非要去找第一刃 |
[19:14] | I sent him down this path. This is on me. | 是我害他走上这条路 这怪我 |
[19:16] | It doesn’t mean you have to be the one to go after him. | 那不代表非得是你去找他 |
[19:18] | Yes, it does. And there’s only one thing that can kill him. | 当然得是我 只有一样东西能杀了他 |
[19:23] | The blade. | 第一刃 |
[19:25] | Dean’s right. | 迪恩说得对 |
[19:30] | Dean, wielding the blade against Cain himself… | 迪恩 用第一刃去对付该隐 |
[19:37] | …win or lose, | 不管输赢 |
[19:39] | you may never come back from that fight. | 你可能再也无法恢复了 |
[19:48] | I know. | 我知道 |
[19:51] | I’ll need a demon force to get us past her security. | 我需要一支恶魔小队 好穿过她的警戒线 |
[19:54] | 2 units of 10 should suffice. | 两个10人小组应该就够了 |
[19:56] | Once we’re inside, | 等我们进去 |
[19:58] | we’ll want to throw her off guard, | 我们要让她措手不及 |
[20:00] | mess with her head a little bit. | 搅乱她的思绪 |
[20:02] | So I thought… rune of amaranth. | 所以我想 用苋菜魔文 |
[20:06] | Illusion work. Smart. | 幻觉 高招 |
[20:10] | Excuse me. I’ll be right back. | 失陪 我就来 |
[20:14] | Well, well, well, if it isn’t… | 哎呦呦 这不是… |
[20:16] | Cain’s back. | 该隐回来了 |
[20:17] | He’s gone dark, and I need the blade. | 他黑化了 我需要第一刃 |
[20:20] | Why would I do that for you? | 我为什么要给你 |
[20:21] | Because you have as much reason | 因为你也很希望 |
[20:22] | to want Cain off the board as anyone. | 该隐死掉 |
[20:25] | Cain has a kill list, and you’re on it. | 该隐有张杀戮名单 你在上面 |
[20:37] | What do you say, Crowley? You in? | 怎么样 克劳力 同意吗 |
[20:40] | Yes. | 好 |
[20:41] | Good. I’ll text you the location. | 很好 我短信告诉你地点 |
[20:45] | Once she’s well flustered, | 打乱她的阵脚之后 |
[20:47] | I’ve got an especially nasty spell to finish her off with. | 我有个特别狠的咒语可以了结她 |
[20:50] | Mother, it’s not happening. | 母亲 没戏了 |
[20:52] | – What? – Not today. | -什么 -今天不行 |
[20:54] | – Where are you going? – Something’s come up. | -你去哪 -临时有事 |
[20:56] | Olivette can wait. This can’t. | 奥莉薇特不急 这事急 |
[21:00] | Is that what I think it is?! | 那是我想的那个吗 |
[21:02] | Not that it’s any of your business. | 这和你无关 |
[21:04] | Let me guess. | 让我猜猜 |
[21:06] | Bringing it to your wee pal, the Winchester boy. | 你要把它送给你的小伙伴 那个姓温的 |
[21:09] | You’d give that to the one person | 你要把这个给一个 |
[21:11] | who can harness its power against you. | 能够使用其力量对付你的人 |
[21:12] | He’s a threat to you! | 他对你来说是威胁 |
[21:14] | We’ve a common enemy, a bigger threat. | 我们有共同的敌人 更大的威胁 |
[21:17] | Well, if he’s not a threat to your life, | 即使他不对你的生命构成威胁 |
[21:19] | he’s certainly a threat to your credibility. | 也绝对对你的公信力有损 |
[21:21] | We’ve talked about what this does to your reputation. | 我们讨论过这对你的声誉有什么影响 |
[21:23] | We are not having this conversation. | 我不想跟你吵 |
[21:26] | Consorting with hunters! | 和猎人交结 |
[21:28] | Oh, me. Oh, my. | 我的天 |
[21:30] | You honestly believe that they’re your friends, | 你还真觉得他们是你的朋友 |
[21:32] | that they care about you?! | 他们在乎你 |
[21:39] | Kid here? | 孩子在这里 |
[21:41] | He’s nearby. | 就在附近 |
[21:42] | Upstairs in the barn. | 在谷仓楼上 |
[21:43] | He’s playing with a basketball. | 正在玩篮球 |
[21:47] | Cain will strike soon. | 该隐很快就会来 |
[21:49] | Maybe tonight, maybe tomorrow, but soon. | 也许今晚 也许明天 但快了 |
[21:51] | – And when he does — – Yeah, I got it. | -等他来了… -我知道 |
[21:53] | You charge in with the blade solo. | 你独自拿刀去对付他 |
[21:57] | And the kid? | 孩子呢 |
[21:57] | What, we just watch and wait until Cain attacks? | 我们就看着等着 直到该隐发起攻击 |
[22:00] | I thought this was a rescue mission. | 我以为这是营救任务呢 |
[22:01] | We save the kid after Cain shows. | 该隐出现后我们救下孩子 |
[22:04] | We know what Cain’s after. That’s our only advantage. | 我们知道该隐要什么 这是我们唯一的优势 |
[22:06] | We want to trap Cain, we use it. | 我们想困住该隐 我们就利用它 |
[22:09] | A 12-year-old as bait. | 一个12岁的诱饵 |
[22:11] | I can’t believe what I’m hearing. | 真不敢相信你们 |
[22:13] | Neither can I. | 我也是 |
[22:17] | What’s the matter, Crowley? | 怎么了 克劳力 |
[22:18] | You suddenly grow a conscience? | 你突然有了良知 |
[22:19] | Too good to put a minor in danger? | 不愿让小孩子犯险吗 |
[22:21] | Don’t give a damn about the kid. | 一点都不在乎那孩子 |
[22:23] | I’m talking about the risk to us. | 我说的是对我们的风险 |
[22:26] | There is no us. | 没有我们 |
[22:28] | You’re here for one reason. That’s to hand me the blade. | 你来这里只有一个原因 就是把刀给我 |
[22:31] | Yeah, about that. | 对 关于这事 |
[22:33] | Seeing as this is shaping up to be one of those, | 既然这事是要成为 |
[22:35] | two-step capture then kill kind of deals, | 先抓再杀的两步行动 |
[22:40] | I think your buddies would agree | 我觉得你的小伙伴们都会同意 |
[22:41] | it’s better to keep the blade out of your hands | 你最好不要拿到第一刃 |
[22:43] | until we’ve got Cain sewn up, | 直到我们完全困住该隐 |
[22:45] | just to be safe. | 安全起见 |
[22:53] | Now, back to this plan of yours. | 现在 再说说你们的计划 |
[23:13] | So… | 那么 |
[23:16] | If this works and we capture Cain, | 如果这能成功 我们抓住了该隐 |
[23:21] | then what? | 然后呢 |
[23:23] | We’ll cross that bridge when we c– | 船到桥头 |
[23:25] | if we come to it. | 自然直 |
[23:31] | You know last week, | 你知道上周 |
[23:32] | when I said that I would go down swinging when the time came? | 我说到时候我虽败犹荣 |
[23:37] | I meant that I was at peace with that. | 我的意思是我能安然接受 |
[23:41] | I just didn’t realize the time would come so soon, | 我只是没有意识到会来得这么快 |
[23:44] | you know, like right now. | 就现在 |
[23:57] | I’m scared, Sam. | 我害怕 萨姆 |
[24:16] | Someone there? | 有人吗 |
[24:25] | Hello, Austin. | 你好 奥斯汀 |
[24:27] | What are you doing here? | 你在这里干什么 |
[24:31] | I’m here to kill you. | 我是来杀你的 |
[24:33] | No, you won’t. | 不 你不会 |
[24:35] | Run! | 快跑 |
[24:39] | You can’t stop me. | 你没法阻止我 |
[25:22] | Don’t. | 不要 |
[25:23] | Please don’t. | 求你了 不要 |
[25:34] | Illusion spell. | 幻觉咒语 |
[25:36] | Oh, yeah. The real Austin is long gone. | 是啊 真正的奥斯汀早就走了 |
[25:40] | 18th-century magic. | 18世纪的魔法 |
[25:42] | If I had to hazard a guess, rune of amaranth. | 如果要我猜 苋菜魔文 |
[25:46] | Good eye. | 好眼力 |
[25:47] | Something I picked up from my mother. | 从我母亲那里拿来的 |
[25:53] | Well, I know you fear me. | 我知道你们害怕我 |
[25:56] | I can only assume… | 那么应该… |
[26:02] | Clever. | 聪明 |
[26:05] | Won’t hold me for long, you know. | 这困不住我很久 |
[26:08] | It won’t need to. | 不需要 |
[26:24] | Cass, hey, you okay? | 小卡 你还好吗 |
[26:27] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[26:29] | It worked? | 成功了吗 |
[26:31] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[26:33] | My turn. | 该我了 |
[26:34] | Dean, look, we want to help. | 迪恩 听着 我们想帮忙 |
[26:36] | No. | 不 |
[26:37] | No, with you in the ring, it’d just be a liability. | 你们去 只会添麻烦 |
[26:41] | – Dean? – I’d be too worried about what he could do to you… | -迪恩 -我会太担心他会对你们做什么 |
[26:45] | Or what I could. | 或是我会做什么 |
[26:49] | Plus, I need you three out here | 再说 我需要你们三个人在外面 |
[26:50] | to take out whatever comes out of there. | 解决从里面走出来的不管什么东西 |
[26:55] | And I’m serious. I mean whatever comes out. | 我是认真的 不管是什么东西 |
[27:01] | Happily. | 乐意效劳 |
[27:15] | What guarantee do I have that you’ll give it back when you’re done? | 我怎么确保你用完会还给我 |
[27:20] | If I survive and I come out of there | 如果我活下来 走出那里 |
[27:22] | and I don’t give it back, | 却不还给你 |
[27:25] | you’ll all have a much bigger problem on your hands. | 你们就有个更大的麻烦了 |
[27:39] | Dean? | 迪恩 |
[27:47] | I’m good. | 我没事 |
[28:35] | Hello, Dean. | 你好 迪恩 |
[28:42] | At a loss for words, my son? | 不知道说什么好了吗 孩子 |
[28:45] | Allow me. | 那我说吧 |
[28:47] | This is the part where you tell me it’s not too late | 现在你该对我说 为时不晚 |
[28:52] | and I can lay down arms, | 我可以放下武器 |
[28:55] | abandon my mission. | 放弃使命 |
[28:58] | “We don’t have to fight”” | “我们没必要打” |
[29:01] | I’ll spare us the formalities. | 那些客套话就免了 |
[29:05] | You’re past talking down. | 已经没法跟你讲理了 |
[29:08] | Cain, you’re fully mental. | 该隐 你已经完全疯了 |
[29:09] | Oh, I prefer to think I’ve finally gotten clear. | 我倒认为我终于想清楚了 |
[29:12] | When I made my bargain with Lucifer, | 我和路西法做交易 |
[29:15] | killed Abel, | 杀了亚伯时 |
[29:17] | I released a stain upon the earth, | 我在地球上制造了一个污点 |
[29:21] | a stain deeper and far more lasting than mere precedence. | 一个比我更深 更长久的污点 |
[29:26] | Your bloodline’s tainted, so you say. | 你的血脉被污染了 这是你的说法 |
[29:30] | So I know. | 我确定 |
[29:33] | Not all killers are my descendants, | 不是所有的杀手都是我的后代 |
[29:35] | and not all my descendants are killers, | 我的后代不都是杀手 |
[29:36] | but enough are, | 但是的够多了 |
[29:38] | enough for me to know that extinguishing them | 多到让我明白消灭他们 |
[29:40] | is the least I owe this world. | 是我至少该为这世界做的 |
[29:43] | Can you honestly tell me that humanity’s not better off | 你真能说 少了汤米 里昂这样的人 |
[29:46] | with fewer Tommys and fewer Leons… | 世界不会更好吗 |
[29:50] | Fewer yous? | 或是你这样的人 |
[29:54] | And what about the kid? | 那个孩子呢 |
[29:57] | He could go either way. | 他将来可好可坏 |
[29:59] | I prefer to be thorough. | 我喜欢做得彻底点 |
[30:03] | How’s it feel, Dean, holding the blade again? | 感觉如何 迪恩 再次握着刀 |
[30:12] | It feels like a means to an end. | 感觉是达到目的的方式 |
[30:30] | Then do it. | 那就动手吧 |
[31:34] | That seems a bit weaker than I would expect from you with the blade. | 这比我预期中你持刃该有的力量要弱啊 |
[31:40] | I think you can do better. | 我觉得你可以做得更好 |
[31:46] | Unless… | 除非 |
[31:54] | You’re holding back. | 你有所保留 |
[31:58] | What is it, Dean? | 怎么了 迪恩 |
[32:00] | Do you think if you hold back just enough, you won’t succumb, | 你觉得如果你能控制得住 你就不会被压垮 |
[32:03] | that you’ll leave this fight the same as you entered?! | 你就能像进来时一样离开吗 |
[32:08] | Look to my example, boy! | 看看我的样子吧 孩子 |
[32:10] | There is no resisting the mark or the blade. | 血印和刀都是无法被抵抗的 |
[32:13] | There is only remission and relapse! | 只有缓解和复发 |
[32:26] | You told me that this day would come. | 你告诉过我 这一天会来到 |
[32:32] | You told me that I would have to kill you. | 你告诉过我 我有一天得杀了你 |
[32:36] | Is that so? | 是这样吗 |
[32:44] | I’m afraid you’ve misunderstood my intentions here, Dean. | 恐怕 你误会了我的意图 迪恩 |
[32:48] | When your pet angel found my burial site, | 你的宠物小天使发现了我坟场时 |
[32:50] | I thought about ending him and swatting him like a fly. | 我考虑过像打苍蝇一样打死他 |
[32:56] | But then I thought about you. | 但我随后又想到了你 |
[32:58] | Your biggest weakness, | 你最大的弱点 |
[33:00] | the thing I noticed the moment I met you, | 从我认识你时就注意到了 |
[33:03] | your courage, your reckless bravado. | 你的勇气 你不计后果的蛮勇 |
[33:08] | I let him go, | 我让他走了 |
[33:09] | knowing that he would report back to you, | 我知道他会向你汇报 |
[33:11] | knowing you would bring into battle | 我知道你会带着唯一 |
[33:13] | the one thing that can kill me, | 能杀死我的东西来战斗 |
[33:16] | the one thing I truly want. | 唯一一件我真正想要的东西 |
[33:32] | Oh, it’s been too long. | 已经太久了 |
[33:37] | That old feeling makes me wonder | 那种熟悉的感觉让我怀疑 |
[33:40] | how I ever had the strength to resist. | 我曾经怎么会有力量抵抗它 |
[33:45] | This may be hard to believe | 鉴于我即将对你做的事 |
[33:46] | in light of what I’m about to do to you, | 这也许会很难相信 |
[33:49] | but I care about you, dean. | 但是我在乎你 迪恩 |
[33:51] | I truly do. | 我真的在乎 |
[33:53] | But I know I’m doing you a favor. | 但我知道我是在帮你的忙 |
[33:56] | I’m saving you. | 我在救你 |
[33:58] | Saving me from what? | 救我什么 |
[34:01] | From your fate. | 摆脱你的命运 |
[34:04] | Has it never occurred to you? | 你就从没想到过 |
[34:07] | Have you never mused upon the fact | 你就从没考虑过 |
[34:08] | that you’re living my life in reverse? | 你活在和我相反的命运之中 |
[34:11] | My story began when I killed my brother, | 我的故事从我杀死我弟弟开始 |
[34:14] | and that’s where your story inevitably will end. | 你的故事不可避免地 将以此结束 |
[34:18] | No. Never. | 不 从没想过 |
[34:21] | It’s called the mark of Cain for a reason! | 这叫做该隐的血印是有原因的 |
[34:24] | First — first, you’d kill Crowley. | 首先 你会杀了克劳力 |
[34:27] | There’d be some strange, mixed feelings on that one, | 这事上 你会有奇怪复杂的情绪 |
[34:28] | but you’d have your reason. | 但你会有你的理由 |
[34:30] | You’d get it done, no remorse. | 你会杀了他 毫无悔恨 |
[34:33] | And then you’d kill the angel, Castiel. | 然后你会杀了那个天使 卡西迪奥 |
[34:34] | Now, that one — | 那一个 |
[34:37] | that I suspect would hurt something awful. | 我怀疑会造成可怕的伤害 |
[34:40] | And then! | 然后 |
[34:42] | Then would come the murder you’d never survive, | 然后就是将彻底摧毁你的谋杀 |
[34:45] | the one that would finally turn you into | 最终将把你变成一个狂徒 |
[34:47] | as much of a savage as it did me. | 就像我当初那样 |
[34:50] | – No. – Your brother, Sam. | -不 -你的弟弟 萨姆 |
[34:53] | The only thing standing between you and that destiny | 唯一阻挡在你和那命运之间的 |
[34:56] | is this blade. | 就是第一刃 |
[35:00] | You’re welcome, my son. | 不客气 孩子 |
[35:25] | What’s the matter? | 怎么了 |
[35:33] | Tell me I don’t have to do this. | 告诉我 我不必这么做 |
[35:38] | Tell me that you’ll stop. | 告诉我 你会停手 |
[35:42] | Tell me that you can stop! | 告诉我 你能停下 |
[35:46] | I will never stop. | 我永远不会停下 |
[36:55] | Dean? | 迪恩 |
[36:58] | Dean, the blade. | 迪恩 第一刃呢 |
[37:30] | You lied to me. | 你骗了我 |
[37:34] | It’s not the first time today. | 不是今天第一次了 |
[37:39] | Cain’s list — you weren’t on it. | 该隐的名单 你不在其中 |
[37:54] | You did it. | 你做到了 |
[37:58] | Dean, you did it. | 迪恩 你做到了 |
[38:25] | Fergus… | 费格斯 |
[38:26] | I don’t want to hear it, the “I told you so”s, not now. | 我不想听什么”早告诉你了” 现在不想 |
[38:35] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[38:37] | What’s it look like? I’m leaving. | 你以为呢 我要离开 |
[38:40] | Another petty manipulation. | 又想摆布我 |
[38:45] | No. | 不 |
[38:47] | Then what, mother? What do you want from me?! | 那是什么 母亲 你想从我这里得到什么 |
[38:52] | You can’t understand my disappointment… | 你不明白我的失望 |
[38:56] | Or my pride. | 或是骄傲 |
[38:59] | You don’t know this, | 你并不知道 |
[39:00] | but after I left you, after I was forced to leave you, | 但我离开你后 在我被迫离开你之后 |
[39:04] | I heard of your death — your mortal death. | 我听说你死了 你的肉体死了 |
[39:08] | I thought you were gone to me forever. | 我以为我从此失去了你 |
[39:11] | Then, hundreds of years later | 然后 数百年之后 |
[39:15] | and thousands of miles away, | 数千里之外 |
[39:17] | I find you, the king of hell, | 我找到了你 地狱之王 |
[39:23] | and not by luck or accident. | 不是运气 不是偶然 |
[39:26] | You made that happen all by yourself. | 是你自己实现了这一切 |
[39:33] | You’re not a mother. | 你不是母亲 |
[39:34] | You can’t know what that pride felt like, | 你不会了解那种骄傲的感觉 |
[39:37] | how huge it was. | 不知道这有多重大 |
[39:40] | But can you try to imagine, for me? | 但你能为了我 努力设想一下吗 |
[39:46] | Now do you understand why it breaks my heart | 你现在是否明白 看到你变成 |
[39:49] | to see what a colossal numb nut you’ve become?! | 这样的笨蛋让我多么伤心 |
[39:54] | You’ve got the crown, | 你得到了王冠 |
[39:55] | but you’re no ruler, not really! | 但你却不是个真正的统治者 |
[39:58] | A sad, bored, wee boy on the throne | 一个坐在王座上 可悲 无聊的小孩子 |
[40:01] | who’ll flop ass-up the second those Winchesters — | 那对巴不得你死掉的猎人 |
[40:05] | hunters who’d as soon see you dead as have you to tea — | 温家兄弟 一开口找你 你就会立刻 |
[40:07] | ask you to. | 招之即来 |
[40:10] | You’re no king, not anymore. | 你如今已经不是王了 |
[40:20] | You’re their bitch. | 你是他们的走狗 |
[40:42] | Dean, um, you know, what you did back there, | 迪恩 你之前所做的 |
[40:47] | it was incredible. | 非常了不起 |
[40:50] | You know, if you can do that without losing yourself, | 如果你能不迷失自己而这么做 |
[40:55] | that’s cause for hope, even without a cure. | 那就有希望 甚至都不需要治愈办法 |
[41:00] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[41:02] | Maybe. | 也许吧 |
[41:09] | So, where’s the blade? | 第一刃在哪 |
[41:13] | Somewhere safe. | 安全的地方 |
[41:16] | Good. | 很好 |
[41:20] | Well, if you guys will excuse me, | 失陪了 |
[41:21] | I think I am gonna go sleep for about four days. | 我想去睡上四天 |
[41:25] | Of course. | 当然 |
[41:40] | How is he? | 他还好吗 |
[41:45] | – Sam? – Cass… | -萨姆 -小卡 |
[41:49] | Dean’s in trouble. | 迪恩有麻烦了 |