时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | So, what is it? What? What? What? | 那是什么 |
[00:04] | Spirit, demon, what? | 鬼魂 恶魔 还是什么 |
[00:08] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[00:08] | – What is it? – I don’t know. | -是什么 -我不知道 |
[00:11] | Oh, yeah, we’re goo positive. | 是粘液 没错 |
[00:12] | What does that mean? What does that mean? | 什么意思 什么意思 |
[00:14] | It’s not like it’s an exact science. | 这不是精确科学 |
[00:18] | Dude, what the hell? | 老弟 搞什么鬼 |
[00:21] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[00:23] | No, seriously, what the hell? | 说正经的 到底搞什么鬼 |
[00:26] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[00:27] | One theory, any theory. | 随便说点什么也好 |
[00:31] | – Who are you? – Name’s Cole. | -你是谁 -我叫科尔 |
[00:32] | I did two tours in Iraq. Special ops, Darfur… | 我两次派驻伊拉克 特种部队 去过达尔富尔 |
[00:35] | And your older brother, Dean… | 你哥哥迪恩 |
[00:37] | Where is he?! | 他在哪 |
[00:38] | …He and I, we go way back. | 他和我 是老相识了 |
[00:40] | What I do… is hunt monsters. | 我的工作 就是猎杀怪物 |
[00:43] | You’ve got a family, Cole. | 你有家人 科尔 |
[00:45] | I’m guessing they need you to come back, | 我想他们需要你回去 |
[00:46] | and they need you to come back whole. | 他们需要你完完整整地回去 |
[00:49] | Dad! | 爸爸 |
[00:50] | Dean Winchester murdered my father. | 迪恩·温彻斯特杀了我爸爸 |
[00:52] | That was not your father, Cole. | 那不是你父亲 科尔 |
[00:53] | Your dad was a monster. | 你爸爸是怪物 |
[00:54] | What kind of monster was he? | 他是什么怪物 |
[00:55] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[00:56] | Never seen that kind before, never seen it again. | 从没见过那种 之后也没再见过 |
[02:29] | Hey, check it out. | 看啊 |
[02:34] | Porn? | 看黄片呢 |
[02:35] | What? No. I-it’s nothing. | 什么 才不是 没什么的 |
[02:37] | Hey, look, no judgement from me. | 我不会说你什么的 |
[02:39] | Just, you know, not where we eat. | 但是别在吃饭的地方看啊 |
[02:40] | Dude, it wasn’t porn. | 哥们 不是黄片啦 |
[02:41] | Okay, “erotica.” whatever. | 色情刊物 随便啦 |
[02:43] | Zip it up. Check this out. | 裤链拉好 看这个 |
[02:47] | The vic was trained in krav maga and jiu-jitsu. | 被害人受过近身格斗和柔道的训练 |
[02:50] | Still ended up with her organs drained, | 还是被放了血 |
[02:52] | and the marrow was sucked completely out of the bones. | 而且骨髓完全被吸干净了 |
[02:56] | So…cannibalism. | 那就是食人了 |
[02:59] | You thinking a rugaru? | 食人怪吗 |
[03:01] | Or a god, maybe. | 或是神祇 |
[03:04] | I’ll go dig up my pencil-neck suit. | 我去把西装翻出来 |
[03:07] | Wait, wait, wait. W-what? | 等等 什么 |
[03:10] | What, is this not weird enough for you? | 这对你还不够诡异吗 |
[03:13] | Well, yeah, it’s weird, but, um, I mean, we… we… | 是挺诡异的 |
[03:16] | I mean… | 但是… |
[03:20] | Great. 10 minutes. I’ll meet you in the car. | 那好 10分钟后车里见 |
[03:25] | Great. | 好吧 |
[03:38] | Sam. | 萨姆 |
[03:39] | I know what you’re doing over there, and it ain’t porn. | 我知道你在看什么 不是黄片 |
[03:45] | Look, man, we have checked every website, okay? | 伙计 我们什么网站都看遍了 |
[03:47] | We’ve checked it twice. | 看两遍了 |
[03:50] | Sammy, when we work a case, | 萨姆 我们办案子的时候 |
[03:52] | there’s always that… that point… | 到了一定时候 |
[03:56] | when we have to face the truth, right? | 我们就得面对现实 |
[04:02] | Even if we don’t like it. | 即便我们不喜欢这种现实 |
[04:05] | Well, truth is… | 现实就是 |
[04:09] | There’s no way around this. | 这东西没得逃避 |
[04:14] | We saw what happened to Cain, okay? | 我们看到了该隐的下场 |
[04:16] | I’m not happy about it. But I got to move on. | 我也不喜欢 但我得继续生活 |
[04:24] | So I’m gonna keep doing what we do… | 所以我要继续做我们该做的 |
[04:27] | while I still can. | 直到我做不了了 |
[04:29] | And I’d like you to be there with me. | 我希望你能陪着我 |
[04:47] | All right. | 好了 |
[05:14] | Agents, I gather. | 是联邦探员吧 |
[05:18] | Uh, was it the suits, | 是从衣服看出来的 |
[05:19] | or do we give off some sort of a Fed stench? | 还是我们有股联调局的臭味儿 |
[05:22] | I-it’s the suits. | 是衣服 |
[05:24] | What can I do for you boys? | 二位有什么需要 |
[05:25] | Well, uh, we are here investigating | 我们是前来调查 |
[05:27] | the death of private Jacki Prescott. | 二等兵杰姬·普莱斯科特之死的 |
[05:29] | Shoot. You drove all the way down from D.C.? | 该死 你们专程从华盛顿赶来的吗 |
[05:32] | Yeah, we did. | 是啊 |
[05:33] | Well, then sorry to waste your time, agents, | 那抱歉浪费你们时间了 探员们 |
[05:35] | but we wrapped that one up. | 但这案子已经结了 |
[05:37] | Guy that did it was a special forces officer… | 犯案的是个特种部队军官 |
[05:40] | Rick Willis. | 里克·威利斯 |
[05:43] | What makes you so sure it was him? | 你为什么确定是他 |
[05:44] | His fingerprints were all over the storage room | 仓库里到处是他的指纹 |
[05:46] | out on the base where he did it. | 他在基地一间仓库里动的手 |
[05:48] | He even left his dog tags by the body. | 甚至把狗牌留在了尸体旁边 |
[05:51] | So, is he in custody? | 他被关押了吗 |
[05:53] | No, bastard drank a boatload of gasoline, | 没有 那混蛋喝下一大桶汽油 |
[05:56] | then lit himself on fire. | 自焚了 |
[05:59] | Well, that’s a hell of a way to go. | 这么死可够惨烈的 |
[06:00] | No kidding. Left a wife and a baby. | 可不是 留下个妻子和幼儿 |
[06:04] | Third suicide we seen in six months. | 六个月来第三起自杀了 |
[06:06] | Military town. | 军事小镇啊 |
[06:10] | Would you like some cake? | 要来点蛋糕吗 |
[06:13] | – Yeah. – No, uh, y-you know what? Uh, we’re okay. | -好啊 -算了 不用了 |
[06:15] | No, it’s really good. My partner made it. | 很好吃的 我搭档做的 |
[06:17] | It looks great, but we’re… no, we’re all right. | 看上去很棒 不过我们不用了 |
[06:21] | Uh, we do have one more question. | 但我们还有个问题 |
[06:23] | Were there any bite marks found on the body? | 尸体上有咬痕吗 |
[06:26] | No. Vic was killed with a bowie. | 没有 凶器是猎刀 |
[06:30] | Well, sheriff, thank you for your time. | 警长 多谢配合了 |
[06:33] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[06:35] | No bite marks. That rules out rugaru. | 没有咬痕 那么不是食人怪了 |
[06:37] | So what? A god? | 那是神祇吗 |
[06:39] | I don’t like the sound of that. | 这可不妙 |
[06:40] | The guy molotov-cocktailed himself. | 那家伙自焚了 |
[06:42] | That’s bonkers. | 简直疯了 |
[06:43] | That’s like demon-possession bonkers. | 像是被恶魔附体了一样 |
[06:50] | Rick did it. | 是里克干的 |
[06:52] | I’m not trying to say that he didn’t. | 我没想狡辩 |
[06:55] | But… | 但是 |
[06:57] | I mean, he just got back from deployment, | 他刚刚派驻归来 |
[06:59] | and we’ve all seen what it can do to a soldier’s mind. | 我们都知道那对士兵能造成什么样的影响 |
[07:03] | My Rick… | 我的里克 |
[07:05] | …when he’s home and good… | 他回到家 精神很好的时候 |
[07:09] | I have to kill the spiders, you know? | 蜘蛛都得靠我打 |
[07:16] | Rick was a kind soul. | 里克很善良 |
[07:20] | He never took more life than he had to. | 他从未杀过不该杀的生命 |
[07:25] | Did you, um, notice anything strange, weird, | 你之前有没有注意到什么奇怪之处 |
[07:29] | like, uh… violent mood swings? | 比如情绪暴躁 |
[07:32] | Or weird smells? | 或者怪味儿 |
[07:35] | No. But… | 没有 但是 |
[07:40] | …Rick was… he was so… | 里克…很… |
[07:42] | He was thirsty. | 他很渴 |
[07:44] | Thirsty for what? | 渴什么 |
[07:46] | Water. | 水 |
[07:48] | He’d spend half the day drinking from the garden hose. | 他会把大半天花在用花园水管喝水上 |
[07:52] | And then, one night, I caught him in the tub | 后来 还有一晚 我发现他在浴缸里 |
[07:54] | drinking the bathwater. | 喝洗澡水 |
[07:57] | When I told him to stop, | 我叫他停下 |
[07:58] | it was like he couldn’t even hear me. | 他简直像听不到 |
[08:01] | And his skin, it got so dry it bled. | 而且他的皮肤干燥很严重 都流血了 |
[08:05] | Did he see a doctor? | 他去见医生了吗 |
[08:07] | I took him to the V.A., | 我带他去了退伍军人协会 |
[08:08] | but he just got on a list to get on a list. | 但他却只能一等再等 |
[08:12] | And then, he stopped talking… | 后来他不再说话了 |
[08:14] | and just wasn’t himself. | 他已经完全失常了 |
[08:19] | I thought maybe it was PTSD. | 我还以为是创伤后应激障碍 |
[08:28] | Uh, we’re very sorry. | 请节哀 |
[08:34] | You said that Rick was recently deployed. | 你说里克刚从派驻归来 |
[08:36] | Do you have any idea where? | 知道他被派驻去哪了吗 |
[08:40] | No, that stuff is classified. | 不知道 那都是机密 |
[08:42] | They don’t even let the wives in on it. | 妻子都不能知道 |
[08:45] | Right. | 好吧 |
[08:47] | Okay, well, we’ll, um… | 那我们 |
[08:49] | We’ll leave you alone now, but if something comes up, | 我们不打扰了 如果你想到了什么 |
[08:51] | anything at all, just give us a call. | 任何东西 请打给我们 |
[08:53] | There’s one other thing. | 还有件事 |
[08:55] | I ran into my friend Jemma at the supermarket. | 我在超市碰到了朋友杰玛 |
[08:58] | She’s married to Kit Verson, a guy from Rick’s team. | 她嫁给了基特·维森 里克的队友 |
[09:05] | She thinks Kit came back different this time. | 她觉得基特这次回来也变了 |
[09:09] | Kind of felt like we were dealing with the same thing. | 我觉得我们似乎遇到了一样的问题 |
[09:14] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[09:21] | Kit’s been going through some stuff for sure. | 基特的确有些烦恼 |
[09:24] | Um, you know, it takes him a while | 恢复正常 |
[09:26] | – to get back to normal, but he always does. – Thanks. | -是需要时间的 他总能恢复 -谢谢 |
[09:30] | And what about you? How are you holding up? | 你呢 你怎么样 |
[09:33] | I’m okay… | 我没事 |
[09:35] | for the most part. | 基本没事吧 |
[09:36] | You know, what happened to Rick and Beth, it… | 因为里克和贝丝的事 |
[09:41] | It’s been hard. | 让人很难过 |
[09:46] | “There but for the grace of god,” you know? | 多亏上帝仁慈啊 |
[09:56] | May we speak with your husband? | 可以跟你丈夫谈谈吗 |
[10:00] | He, um… he went out last night, | 他昨晚出去了 |
[10:04] | but he should be back any minute. | 他应该就回来了 |
[10:06] | You know, Kit, he comes back from these deployments, | 基特派驻归来之后 |
[10:08] | and he needs his space. | 总是需要空间 |
[10:10] | So he’s been out all night? | 他出去了一整晚吗 |
[10:13] | Well…yeah. | 是的 |
[10:20] | God. | 天呐 |
[10:22] | I can’t even convince myself. | 我都骗不了自己 |
[10:25] | I’m worried. | 我好担心 |
[10:27] | This isn’t like him. | 这不像他 |
[10:30] | Has he been thirsty, | 他最近很渴吗 |
[10:31] | like “drink out of the dog bowl” thirsty? | 会跟狗抢水那么渴 |
[10:36] | How did you know? | 你怎么知道 |
[10:47] | Recognized your wheels. | 认出了你的车 |
[10:51] | What the hell are you doing here? | 你怎么来了 |
[10:52] | Jemma called me in. | 杰玛打给了我 |
[10:54] | I’ve known Kit since we were military brats | 我还是新兵蛋子时就认识基特了 |
[10:55] | raisin’ hell on the same base. | 在同一个基地待过 |
[10:58] | He’s a good man. | 他是个好人 |
[11:01] | Well, no one’s saying he’s not. | 没人说他不是 |
[11:02] | Oh, really, now? | 是吗 |
[11:03] | So, what are you two, uh, here for, Jemma’s sweet tea? | 那么你们是冲着杰玛的茶来的吗 |
[11:08] | You want to tell me why you’re really here? | 要告诉我你们究竟为什么而来吗 |
[11:10] | We’re working a case. | 我们在查案子 |
[11:11] | Oh, Kit’s case? | 基特的案子吗 |
[11:14] | Honestly, we’re not sure just yet, | 老实说 我们还不能确定 |
[11:15] | but, um, it’s looking like it. | 但看上去是这么回事 |
[11:19] | Says you. | 你是这么说 |
[11:22] | There’s a murder-suicide in town. | 镇上发生了一起谋杀-自杀案 |
[11:24] | Your buddy Kit? Same unit as the killer. | 你朋友基特跟凶手是队友 |
[11:27] | Same whacked-out antics. | 而且有同样的怪毛病 |
[11:29] | So… | 所以 |
[11:33] | Look, we’re not going anywhere, all right? | 我们不会离开的 |
[11:35] | And if you care about your buddy, | 如果你在乎你朋友 |
[11:38] | you’ll let us handle this. | 就让我们来处理 |
[11:42] | Nah, I think I’m gonna be coming with you. | 我还是跟你们来吧 |
[11:45] | Oh, the hell you are. | 想得美 |
[11:46] | I got contacts. I can help. | 我认识人 我能帮忙 |
[11:49] | You really can’t. | 你帮不上的 |
[11:49] | For example, a friend of mine works military intelligence… | 比如 我有个朋友是军队情报机构的 |
[11:52] | owes me a favor. | 还欠我个人情 |
[11:57] | Would he know what Rick and Kit’s mission was? | 他会知道里克和基特执行了什么任务吗 |
[11:59] | Sure. And he’d tell me all about it. | 当然 而且他会告诉我的 |
[12:04] | Okay, fine. | 好吧 |
[12:05] | No, it ain’t. | 不好 |
[12:08] | You know, I figure what’s going on here… | 我能猜到是怎么回事 |
[12:09] | I stick to you two like flies on roadkill, | 我要死死跟着你们 |
[12:12] | make sure my buddy comes home in one piece. | 确保我朋友能完好无损地回家 |
[12:18] | Look, I know what you two are thinking, | 我知道你们在想什么 |
[12:19] | but we are not gonna hunt my best friend, | 但我们不能猎杀我的好哥们 |
[12:21] | who happens to be a frigging war hero, by the way. | 他还是个战争英雄呢 |
[12:24] | We are gonna find him. | 我们要找到他 |
[12:26] | And that’s the difference. | 这是有区别的 |
[12:28] | Hey, man, we’re right there with you, okay? | 伙计 我们也知道 |
[12:29] | – Kit’s a hero, but… – But you got to prepare yourself. | -基特是个英雄 -但你得做好准备 |
[12:32] | Kit might not be Kit anymore. | 基特可以已经不是自己了 |
[13:23] | Uh, sir? | 先生 |
[13:25] | Sir, you have to pay for that first! | 先生 你得先付钱 |
[13:40] | Now, look what you ma– | 瞧你干的好事 |
[14:09] | This guy just came in. Get to the store, man. | 有个家伙闯了进来 快回商店来 |
[14:12] | You got to hurry. | 快点啊 |
[14:23] | Here you go. | 给 |
[14:29] | Sustenance. | 食物来了 |
[14:31] | Listen, I got nothing on cattle deaths, | 我查不到牛死亡 |
[14:32] | freakish weather… none of it. | 或是诡异天气 什么都没有 |
[14:35] | So… probably not a demon. | 那或许不是恶魔 |
[14:38] | So maybe it’s just not your kind of thing at all. | 或许根本不是你们那种案子 |
[14:41] | Well, when in doubt…eat. | 化疑虑为食欲 |
[14:45] | Okay, here we go. | 来了 |
[14:47] | I got an encrypted e-mail here from my friend at the M.I. | 我收到一封军队情报机构那个朋友发来的密信 |
[14:51] | And? | 怎么说 |
[14:52] | Well… | 这个嘛 |
[14:54] | Kit and Rick were sent to rescue an American P.O.W. | 基特和里克被派去营救一名美国战俘 |
[14:56] | being held in Iraq… the Najaf cemetery. | 他被关押在伊拉克纳贾夫公墓 |
[15:00] | Cemetery? | 公墓 |
[15:03] | Bastards use ’em as a, uh… as a prison. | 那些混蛋把那里当做监狱用 |
[15:07] | I got some footage here from the camera on Willis’ helmet | 这里有一段视频 是威利斯头盔摄像头拍的 |
[15:10] | during his last mission with Kit. | 他跟基特执行的最后一桩任务 |
[15:13] | Okay, go! | 好了 上 |
[15:17] | Down. Get down. | 趴下 |
[15:21] | Clear. | 安全 |
[15:23] | Major Jones?! | 琼斯少校 |
[15:25] | Major Matt Jones? | 马特·琼斯少校 |
[15:28] | – Hey, right here. – Hey, major Jones, is that you? | -那边 -琼斯少校 是你吗 |
[15:32] | Hey, I’m captain Kit Verson. | 我是基特·维森上尉 |
[15:33] | We’re here to bring you home, man. | 我们来救你回家了 |
[15:40] | Oh, what the hell?! | 搞什么啊 |
[15:42] | What the hell was that?! | 他搞什么啊 |
[15:48] | I’m guessing that didn’t have a happy ending. | 我猜结局很不堪吧 |
[15:50] | No, it did not. Mission failed. | 是啊 任务失败了 |
[15:54] | And that P.O.W. got shot by guards. | 战俘被警卫射杀了 |
[15:57] | Really? That’s what happened? | 是吗 就是这样吗 |
[16:01] | That’s the official story. | 官方是这么说的 |
[16:04] | All right, so, Kit and Rick came back screwed-up. | 基特和里克回来都有问题 |
[16:05] | We know that much. | 这我们是知道的 |
[16:06] | Well, and then Rick jumped the high dive. | 里克发了疯 |
[16:09] | God, Kit. | 天呐 基特 |
[16:12] | What was that? | 怎么了 |
[16:14] | I set my phone to get local alerts. | 我设置手机接收本地警报 |
[16:18] | Is it bad? | 情况不妙吗 |
[16:20] | It’s bloody. | 很血腥 |
[16:23] | All right, let’s get out of here. | 好吧 我们走 |
[16:35] | He licked the blood off the floor? | 他舔了地板上的血 |
[16:37] | Yeah, the soda jockey back there seemed pretty shook up by it. | 那个汽水小哥似乎吓得不轻 |
[16:39] | Now, the description he gave… medium build, brown hair… | 他给出的描述 中等身材 棕色头发 |
[16:43] | That sound like the Kit you know? | 听上去像是基特吗 |
[16:45] | – Yeah, it does. – Great. | -是的 -好 |
[16:48] | So still sound like it ain’t our kind of thing? | 还觉得不像我们那种案子吗 |
[16:56] | Hey, Jem. | 杰玛 |
[16:57] | Cole, uh, the news said someone was killed | 科尔 新闻上说有人被杀了 |
[16:59] | at the gas ‘n sip on Kenton. | 在肯顿街的加油站 |
[17:00] | Yeah, I know. I’m here right now. | 我知道 我在这里呢 |
[17:03] | You are? | 是吗 |
[17:04] | W-what are they saying? | 他们怎么说 |
[17:06] | Not much. Look, Jem. | 没什么消息 杰玛 |
[17:07] | Um, I really can’t talk right now. I’m sorry. | 我现在没法多说 抱歉 |
[17:09] | Wait. | 等等 |
[17:11] | Do they think that he… that… that Kit… | 他们认为是…基特 |
[17:15] | did this? | 干的吗 |
[17:18] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[17:20] | If he did, he isn’t in his right mind, | 如果是他 他现在不正常 |
[17:24] | and you know that, Cole. | 你知道的 科尔 |
[17:27] | You got to save him. | 你得救他 |
[17:30] | I will. | 我会的 |
[17:32] | I know. And, uh… | 我知道 |
[17:35] | And that’s the only thing keeping me sane right now. | 这是现在唯一让我不至于发疯的了 |
[17:39] | I was thinking, you know, sometimes, | 我在想 有时候 |
[17:41] | when Kit wanted to be alone, | 基特想单独待着时 |
[17:43] | he would head up north to his dad’s old cabin. | 他会去北边 他父亲的老木屋住 |
[17:47] | Maybe you could go check it out, | 或许你可以去看看 |
[17:48] | and… and… and I’ll stay here in case he comes home. | 我待在家 以防他回来 |
[17:51] | Right. | 好 |
[17:52] | Hey, kung-fu grip, you coming? | 功夫小子 来不 |
[17:55] | Hey, Jem, I got to go. | 杰玛 我得挂了 |
[17:56] | So, what next? | 我们去哪 |
[17:59] | We hit every cop shop within a 10-mile radius, | 去10英里范围内的每一家警局 |
[18:01] | put the word out, see if we can’t track him down. | 到处问问 看能不能找到他 |
[18:03] | And if you find him, what then? | 如果你们找到了他呢 |
[18:09] | Kit needs help. | 基特需要帮助 |
[18:11] | He doesn’t need a bullet, and he doesn’t need a knife. | 不是吃枪子 不是挨刀子 |
[18:16] | Okay. You know what, cole? | 好吧 科尔 |
[18:19] | We know you want to protect your buddy, but… | 我们知道你想保护你朋友 但是… |
[18:22] | If he’s a monster… we got to put him down. | 如果他成了怪物 我们只能干掉他 |
[18:29] | That’s the way it’s gonna have to be, huh? | 只能如此 是吗 |
[18:32] | That’s the job. | 职责所在 |
[18:38] | So, you in or out? | 你加不加入 |
[18:54] | Thanks for the lift. | 多谢送我一程 |
[18:55] | It’s better this way, all right? | 这样也好 |
[18:56] | You keep her calm. We’ll keep you posted. | 你安抚住她 我们有消息告诉你 |
[18:59] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[19:00] | Hey, Cole. | 科尔 |
[19:03] | He shows up, don’t try and be a hero. | 他如果出现了 别逞英雄 |
[19:05] | Call us. | 给我们打电话 |
[19:06] | You got it. | 明白 |
[19:41] | And you bought him dinner. | 亏你还给他买了晚餐 |
[20:09] | Kit? | 基特 |
[20:24] | Hey, kit? Are you here? | 基特 你在吗 |
[20:27] | It’s Cole. | 我是科尔啊 |
[20:30] | There’s some real serious people looking for you, Kit. | 有几个很厉害的角色在找你 基特 |
[20:33] | And they won’t just want to talk. | 他们可不仅仅是想找你谈谈 |
[20:48] | It’s bad, Kit. | 情况很糟糕 基特 |
[21:01] | And it’s either me… | 你要么面对我… |
[21:04] | or them. | 不然就得面对他们了 |
[21:17] | Hey, Kit. | 基特 |
[21:21] | Hey, Kit. | 基特 |
[21:23] | I’m sorry. I can’t stop. | 我很抱歉 我停不下来 |
[21:50] | Wait, wait, wait! | 等一下 等一下 |
[22:17] | Oh, god. | 天呐 |
[22:21] | Something went down my…throat. | 有东西…我咽下去个什么东西 |
[22:24] | All right, cole, just try and stay calm. | 好了 科尔 试着镇定下来 |
[22:25] | – Oh, god. – Cole? | -天呐 -科尔 |
[22:27] | Something moved. It’s alive, Sammy. | 那东西在动 它是活的 萨姆 |
[22:29] | All right, well, we’re gonna get it out of you, okay? | 好吧 我们会把它弄出来的 |
[22:31] | – How?! – We’ll figure it out. | -怎么弄 -我们会找到办法的 |
[22:35] | Man, that was a dumbass move coming here alone. | 伙计 你单枪匹马来这里真是太蠢了 |
[22:37] | You know that, right? | 你知道吧 |
[22:39] | Oh, I’m sorry. I should have let the machete brothers | 我很抱歉 我本该让”砍刀兄弟” |
[22:41] | cut my buddy’s head off. | 来把我朋友的头砍掉的 |
[22:42] | Well, if you did, | 假如你真让我们那么做了 |
[22:43] | maybe you wouldn’t be choking down a damn khan worm right now. | 你现在也不会咽下去一只肉虫王了 |
[22:45] | What’s a khan worm? | 肉虫王是什么 |
[22:47] | You think that’s what it is? | 你觉得是那玩意吗 |
[22:48] | Or some sort of freak cousin. | 或者是它的变种亲戚 |
[22:49] | Freak cousin of what? | 什么东西的变种亲戚 |
[22:51] | A couple years back, Dean and I worked a case. | 几年前 迪恩和我办过一起案子 |
[22:53] | We got stuck in a cannery with this worm. | 我们和这种虫子一起被困在一个罐头厂里[S06E16] |
[22:55] | It would get into people’s bodies and — | 它会钻进人的身体然后… |
[22:56] | It was freaking awful. | 这虫子可讨厌了 |
[22:57] | All right, so you’ve been to this rodeo before. | 好吧 那你们以前遇到过这种情况 |
[22:58] | How do we kill it? | 我们要怎么杀死它 |
[23:03] | Worst case — headshot the person it’s in. | 最坏的情况 得把虫子的宿主爆头 |
[23:07] | Worm crawls out, | 然后虫子就会爬出来 |
[23:08] | we stomp it like a bug. | 我们一脚踩死它 |
[23:09] | Is there a version where you don’t cap me? | 有没有一种办法是你不爆我头的 |
[23:14] | Yeah, uh, last time, | 有的 上一次 |
[23:16] | electrocution made the worm leave the body. | 电击迫使这虫子离开了人体 |
[23:18] | All right, fine. Electrocution it is. I’m game. | 好吧 就电击吧 我奉陪 |
[23:26] | All right. You two get to work. | 好吧 你俩开工吧 |
[23:28] | I’ll go look for Kit. | 我去找基特 |
[23:29] | – Hey, hey, Sammy? – Yeah. | -萨姆 -怎么了 |
[23:31] | If we can fix me, we can save Kit, right? | 假如能把我治好 那基特也有救 是吧 |
[23:35] | That’s the idea. | 没错 |
[23:43] | You know that this is gonna hurt like a son of a bitch? | 你知道这会疼得你哭爹喊娘吧 |
[23:47] | Hell, I have a wife, a kid, | 靠 我有妻有子 |
[23:50] | and an upside-down mortgage to get back to. | 还有乱七八糟的按揭要管 |
[23:53] | Whatever it takes, Dean-o. | 不惜一切代价 迪恩 |
[23:57] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[24:02] | So, last time you saw this thing, | 上一次你遇见这玩意 |
[24:04] | It turned people into killers, too? | 它也是把普通人变成了杀人狂吗 |
[24:06] | Yeah, except that one did a mind-control number on us. | 是的 只不过那一只还控制了我们的思想 |
[24:11] | Damn. | 我去 |
[24:13] | Day in, day out, | 日复一日 |
[24:15] | you and Sammy | 你和萨姆 |
[24:16] | saving people from things they just can’t wrap their minds around… | 拯救人们免受灵异事物的侵害 |
[24:20] | Hell, and nobody even notices it. | 甚至都没人知道 |
[24:26] | Hell, at least I get a medal for my efforts. | 至少我做的贡献还能赢个奖章 |
[24:28] | But you… | 但是你… |
[24:31] | I tried to kill your ass. | 我还试图杀死你 |
[24:34] | Yeah. Well, good times. | 是啊 真愉快 |
[24:36] | I almost took you off the map. | 我差点就把你干掉了 |
[24:39] | Who would be saving me now? | 那现在还有谁能来救我呢 |
[24:43] | Yeah, well, let’s not get too sentimental about it. | 是啊 我们还是别整的这么煽情 |
[24:46] | All right, let’s fire this puppy up. | 好了 我们把这东西发动起来吧 |
[24:49] | Well, you say that like it’s just another Tuesday. | 你说的好像这不过是普通的一天[周二] |
[24:52] | Oh, buddy, it’s only Monday. | 老兄 今天才周一 |
[25:25] | Anything? | 有东西出来吗 |
[25:26] | Last time, it came out of our ears. | 上一次 它是从我们耳朵里出来的 |
[25:28] | And…? | 怎么样 |
[25:31] | I’m not seeing anything yet. | 我还没看见有东西出来 |
[25:33] | Do it again. | 再来一次 |
[25:48] | All right, that sucker should have crawled out by now. | 好了 那混蛋这会儿该爬出来了 |
[25:51] | Again. | 再来 |
[25:52] | I keep going, this is gonna kill you. | 我继续的话 会害死你的 |
[25:54] | Again! | 再来 |
[26:18] | Cole. | 科尔 |
[26:22] | Cole! Come on. Come on. | 科尔 别这样 别这样 |
[26:27] | Cole! | 科尔 |
[26:36] | Okay! | 好了 |
[26:43] | All right. Again. | 好了 再来一次 |
[26:45] | No. | 不行 |
[26:46] | No, we’re done playing “Operation.” | 不行 我们不能再玩”手术游戏”了 |
[26:47] | I zap you again, you’re toast. | 我再电你 你就要被电死了 |
[26:52] | Just take a knee. | 休息下吧 |
[27:09] | Dean. | 迪恩 |
[27:10] | – How did it go? – Worm was a no-show. | -怎么样了 -虫子没出来 |
[27:13] | That doesn’t make any sense. Last time — | 这不科学啊 上次… |
[27:14] | Well, this ain’t the last time. | 这次是这次 |
[27:15] | I mean, maybe this is a whole new species, you know? | 也许这是一种全新的物种 |
[27:17] | All I know is that sparky struck out. | 我只知道电击是不行了 |
[27:20] | Well, there’s got to be something. | 一定有办法的 |
[27:21] | I mean, everything has a weakness, right? | 万物都有弱点 不是吗 |
[27:24] | Well, what about you? Any luck? | 那你呢 有什么发现吗 |
[27:26] | I’m on my way to Kit’s. | 我正要去基特家 |
[27:27] | Thought I’d check there first. | 我觉得应该先去那查查 |
[27:28] | All right, well… hurry up, man. | 好的 抓紧了 伙计 |
[27:32] | You got it. | 明白 |
[27:37] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[27:38] | So this is what in over your head looks like. | 力不从心就是这样吗 |
[27:42] | Just got to keep your head in the game. | 保持注意力就好 |
[27:45] | Okay, what do we know about this thing? | 好吧 关于这玩意儿我们知道什么 |
[27:49] | Uh, sucker dries you out. | 它会吸走你体内的水分 |
[27:53] | I’m thirsty already, man. | 我现在已经口干舌躁了 |
[27:56] | It likes water. | 它喜欢水 |
[27:58] | Then when that’s not enough… | 当水无法满足它 |
[27:59] | Blood. I don’t know. | 就是血 我也不清楚 |
[28:01] | Maybe lack of fluids makes the thing hostile. | 缺水或许会让这东西暴躁 |
[28:05] | So it’s like a parasite. | 就和寄生虫一样 |
[28:06] | It wrings you dry, and then it moves on. | 吸干你的水分 然后寻找下一个寄主 |
[28:09] | So if I dry myself out, | 那如果我让自己脱水 |
[28:10] | the son of a bitch wouldn’t like that very much, now, would he? | 这鬼东西就不那么喜欢我了 是吧 |
[28:12] | No, he’d want the hell out. | 对 它就会想出来了 |
[28:14] | You’d be a hostile environment — | 你就是恶劣环境了 |
[28:15] | well, more than you already are. | 不过你这人一直都凶巴巴的 |
[28:18] | Well, to be fair, you really haven’t seen my chiller side. | 不能这么说 你没见过我和气时的样子 |
[28:24] | What do you think about rapid dehydration? | 你觉得快速脱水怎么样 |
[28:29] | Big fan. | 爱死了 |
[28:32] | Just make sure you squash that sucker when it goes awol. | 它出来以后 你可别放过它 |
[28:35] | Sounds like a plan. | 这计划不错 |
[28:41] | All right. | 好了 |
[28:43] | Nothing like a sweat lodge in the woods, huh? | 林中蒸汗屋最棒了 是吧 |
[29:13] | Kit? | 基特 |
[29:21] | Honey. | 亲爱的 |
[29:23] | Look at me. | 看着我 |
[29:30] | What’s happened to you? | 你怎么了 |
[29:35] | Listen. | 听我说 |
[29:38] | Whatever happened, whatever you… | 无论发生了什么 无论你… |
[29:43] | you did… | 干了什么 |
[29:45] | We’re gonna fix this, okay? | 我们都能解决 好吗 |
[29:49] | We’re gonna get you well. | 我们能把你治好的 |
[29:54] | Baby. | 亲爱的 |
[29:57] | Kit! | 基特 |
[29:59] | Kit, stop! Please! | 基特 停下 求你了 |
[30:01] | I can’t…stop. | 我停不下来 |
[30:12] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[30:13] | Yeah. | 没事 |
[30:27] | You’re in a… sweat lodge? | 你们搞起了蒸汗 |
[30:29] | Well, you’re the one who said everything has got a weakness. | 是你说的 任何东西都有弱点 |
[30:31] | So I figure take a schvitz, kill a freak. | 出点汗 如果能杀了这玩意 |
[30:35] | Call that a good day. | 那也算不错了 |
[30:36] | Yeah, if it works. | 如果能奏效的话 |
[30:38] | Well, you got a better idea? | 你有更好的主意吗 |
[30:40] | Yeah, I do, actually, Dean. | 还真有 迪恩 |
[30:42] | We know how to end this. | 我们知道如何结束这一切 |
[30:46] | Yeah, plan “B” For “bullet.” | 我知道 B计划就是杀 |
[30:47] | But we’re not quite there yet, so just hold tight. | 但我们现在还不能放弃 你先撑住 |
[30:50] | All right. | 好 |
[30:51] | How’s the wife? | 他妻子怎么样 |
[30:55] | She’s barely holding on. How’s Cole? | 她快崩溃了 科尔呢 |
[31:00] | He’s going strong. | 他很坚强 |
[31:02] | Good. | 很好 |
[31:04] | Look, Dean, Kit is gonna come to. | 迪恩 基特快醒了 |
[31:06] | And when I got here, it was bad. | 我赶到的时候 他的情况已经很糟了 |
[31:09] | We’re on the clock. I get it. | 时间紧迫 我明白 |
[31:11] | Yeah. | 好 |
[31:19] | Just keep sweating, man. You’re doing great. | 接着流汗 伙计 你做得不错 |
[31:30] | Sorry. | 对不起了 |
[31:34] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[31:35] | On Kit’s last mission, on his deployment with Rick, | 基特最后一次和里克一起执行的任务 |
[31:40] | there was an incident, | 出了意外 |
[31:42] | and something got inside Kit. | 有东西进入了基特的体内 |
[31:47] | I mean, h-have you seen anything? | 你看到什么了吗 |
[31:50] | I mean, y– I saw something, okay? | 我看到了 |
[31:53] | But it — it was… | 但那… |
[31:56] | It was a monster. | 那是怪物 |
[31:58] | It was a real-life, actual, honest-to-god monster. | 真真切切 活生生的怪物 |
[32:04] | And your husband… | 你丈夫… |
[32:09] | …it changed him. | 被它改变了 |
[32:12] | What? | 什么 |
[32:15] | Who are you? | 你究竟是什么人 |
[32:43] | My dad…he got something inside him, too, right? | 我爸爸也是被什么东西控制了 是吧 |
[32:50] | You think this is what he felt like when he turned? | 他转化时 也是如此吗 |
[32:55] | Maybe. | 也许吧 |
[32:57] | I mean, he was human before he was… a monster. | 但变成怪物前 他也曾是人 |
[33:04] | I get it… | 我明白 |
[33:06] | why you did it, dean. | 你为什么那么做了 迪恩 |
[33:09] | My dad wasn’t my dad anymore. | 他当时已经不再是我爸爸了 |
[33:13] | If I go down that same road… | 如果我和他一样 |
[33:17] | I want you to do that to me, too. | 我希望你也能一样对我 |
[33:20] | That road? | 和他一样 |
[33:23] | That means giving up. | 那就是放弃 |
[33:26] | If you think that’s where you’re headed, | 如果你觉得你也会那样 |
[33:27] | then you’ve got it ass-backwards. | 那你是想反了 |
[33:30] | You’re gonna fight harder than you ever have. | 你得用尽全部的力量去反抗 |
[33:35] | You understand? | 明白了吗 |
[33:50] | Dean-o. | 迪恩 |
[33:55] | Will you do me the honor of tying me to this chair? | 你能不能把我绑在这椅子上 |
[34:04] | Yeah. | 好 |
[34:30] | Come on. We both know you’re not gonna do it. | 得了 我们都知道你不会下手的 |
[34:34] | You are gonna sweat this one through. | 你得坚持到底 |
[34:36] | I can’t, Dean! | 我做不到 迪恩 |
[34:39] | Yes, you can. | 你可以的 |
[34:40] | Listen to me. Yes, you can. | 听我说 你可以的 |
[34:42] | Think about your family, hmm? | 想想你的家人 |
[34:44] | Your wife, your kid. You hear me? | 你的妻子 孩子 听到我说的了吗 |
[34:49] | I appreciate the talk, coach. | 谢谢你的鼓励 教练 |
[34:51] | But honestly, all I can think about | 但说实话 我满脑子 |
[34:53] | is slicing your wrist and drinking you like a fountain. | 就只有割开你的手腕 痛饮你的血 |
[34:59] | I guess that makes me a monster, don’t it? | 这就意味着我是个怪物 是吗 |
[35:09] | So, you’re a hunter. | 你是猎人 |
[35:10] | – Right. – And… | -对 -然后 |
[35:14] | I’m sorry. This is gonna take me a minute. | 抱歉 我得花点时间消化 |
[35:17] | It’s, uh… | 这… |
[35:19] | It’s crazy, right? It sounds crazy? I know. | 很疯狂 对吗 听起来很疯狂 我知道 |
[35:23] | But it’s the truth. | 但这就是真相 |
[35:28] | I don’t care if he’s | 我不在乎他是否 |
[35:31] | what you say he is, okay? | 是你说的那样 好吗 |
[35:33] | He’s my husband. | 他是我老公 |
[35:34] | Jemma, he tried to kill you. | 杰玛 他试图杀了你 |
[35:36] | Was that your husband when you looked into his eyes? | 你看着他双眼时 看到的还是你老公吗 |
[35:38] | Was that the Kit you know? | 还是你认识的基特吗 |
[35:41] | Look…Dean is working on it. | 听着 迪恩在努力解决 |
[35:43] | Dean and Cole will figure it out, okay? | 迪恩和科尔会弄明白的 好吗 |
[35:45] | Let me check in with them. | 我打电话确认一下 |
[35:48] | All right. | 好吧 |
[35:50] | Sam. Sam. | 萨姆 萨姆 |
[36:07] | Sam. | 萨姆 |
[37:09] | Come on, Sammy! Pick up! | 快点 萨姆 接电话啊 |
[37:17] | Don’t make me pull this trigger. | 别逼我扣扳机 |
[37:19] | I already did. | 我已经做到了 |
[37:27] | Holy… | 见鬼 |
[37:50] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[37:52] | Yeah. Oh, thank god. | 是的 谢天谢地 |
[37:56] | Thank god. | 谢天谢地 |
[38:03] | Sammy, we did it. Cole’s all right. | 萨姆 我们成功了 科尔没事了 |
[38:08] | Get Kit over here as soon as you can. | 快点把基特送过来 |
[38:12] | It’s too late. | 太晚了 |
[38:43] | Hey, Cole. | 科尔 |
[38:48] | Listen, uh, I, uh… | 听着 我… |
[38:51] | For whatever it’s worth… | 不管怎样 |
[38:54] | I really wish it hadn’t ended this way. | 我真希望结果不是这样 |
[38:57] | Yeah, me, too, Sammy boy. | 嗯 我也是 萨姆 |
[39:02] | I mean, Kit — he was gonna kill her and — | 基特 他当时想杀了她 |
[39:04] | I know. Jemma told me everything. | 我知道 杰玛都告诉我了 |
[39:10] | Solider goes crazy, attacks his wife. | 士兵发了疯 攻击了他老婆 |
[39:13] | She had to kill him. | 她不得不杀了他 |
[39:15] | Or at least that’s the story that she’s got to tell. | 至少这是她得说出去的故事 |
[39:23] | I guess I’ve seen it all now. | 我想我现在都见识到了 |
[39:25] | Some. Not all. | 一部分 不是全部 |
[39:31] | I just want to go home, see my family. | 我只想回家 见我的家人 |
[39:39] | I want to thank you, Dean-o, for keeping me standing. | 我想感谢你 迪恩 谢谢你救我 |
[39:44] | Well, all it took was a little blood, sweat, and, uh, more sweat. | 只需要一点血一点汗 再多点汗 |
[39:50] | You take care of yourself, you hear? | 照顾好自己 听到了吗 |
[39:53] | All right, I will. | 好的 我会的 |
[39:56] | But I still hope I don’t see the two of you anymore. | 但我还是希望以后再也不用见到你俩 |
[40:00] | No offense. | 无意冒犯 |
[40:03] | None taken. | 没关系 |
[40:25] | Don’t blame yourself for Kit, man. | 别为基特的事责怪自己 |
[40:30] | I can’t help it, Dean. It feels crappy. | 我忍不住 迪恩 感觉糟透了 |
[40:34] | I know it does. | 我知道 |
[40:39] | I tried. I did. | 我尽力了 真的 |
[40:41] | I tried. I just… | 我尽力了 只是… |
[40:45] | I couldn’t save this one. | 我没法救他 |
[40:51] | You know, you can do everything right. | 有时候 你什么都做对了 |
[40:53] | And even still, sometimes… | 但是… |
[40:57] | The guy still dies. | 那人还是救不成 |