时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | A wise man once told me, “Family don’t end in blood.” | 一位智者曾告诉我”家人不止于血亲” |
[00:05] | One of Europe’s oldest families. | 是欧洲最古老的家族之一 |
[00:07] | The house of… Frankenstein. | 我们家族是弗兰肯斯坦 |
[00:09] | But it doesn’t start there, either. | 有血缘也不一定是家人 |
[00:10] | The whole key to our success is secrecy. | 我们得以成功的秘诀就是保密 |
[00:14] | Family cares about you. | 家人关心你 |
[00:15] | Dean thinks the mark of Cain is his fate. | 迪恩认为该隐血印就是他的命运 |
[00:18] | Not what you can do for them. | 而不是关心你能为他们做什么 |
[00:19] | You’re no king, not anymore. | 你如今已经不是王了 |
[00:22] | You’re their bitch. | 你是他们的走狗 |
[00:24] | Family’s there through the good, bad. | 无论好坏 家人会一直陪在你身边 |
[00:26] | So, you had the book? | 书一直都在你那里 |
[00:27] | – Dean — – Lied right to my face. | -迪恩 -当着我的面撒谎 |
[00:29] | And then you pulled Cass into it. | 你还把小卡牵扯进来 |
[00:31] | And Charlie. | 还有查理 |
[00:32] | All of it. | 不论一切 |
[00:32] | The agreement stands. | 协议依旧 |
[00:34] | Find me a cure for my brother. | 为我哥哥找到治愈办法 |
[00:35] | Then I’ll kill crowley. | 然后我会杀死克劳力 |
[00:36] | But until then… | 但在那之前 |
[00:38] | They got your back… | 他们会支持你… |
[00:42] | …even when it hurts. | 无论艰难险阻 |
[00:43] | Someone is here. | 有人来了 |
[00:44] | Give whoever that is whatever they want. | 不管是谁想要什么 你立刻给他们 |
[00:45] | I can’t do that, Dean. | 我做不到 迪恩 |
[00:48] | That’s family. | 那才是家人 |
[00:50] | Charlie? | 查理 |
[01:02] | – I got it. – Yeah. | -我给你开着 -嗯 |
[01:12] | Styne. | 斯戴恩 |
[01:15] | Hey, man. Hold up. | 伙计 等等 |
[01:21] | What? | 干什么 |
[01:22] | Me and my boys… we got a bet. | 我和伙计们打了个赌 |
[01:24] | How much of a virgin are you? | 你是有多处 |
[01:26] | What? | 什么 |
[01:28] | I mean, you ain’t never got laid before, obviously, | 你一看就是还没破处 |
[01:32] | but you seen a boob, right? | 但你是见过咪咪的吧 |
[01:36] | I don’t mean on “Game of Thrones.” | 而且不是在《权力的游戏》上 |
[01:37] | I’m talking about in the wild, you know. | 我是说见过活生生的没有 |
[01:42] | Is this a joke? | 你是在开玩笑吗 |
[01:45] | I look like a comedian to you? | 你看我像说相声的吗 |
[01:49] | Answer the question. | 回答问题 |
[01:55] | You look like the kind of dude who wants people to think he’s hood, | 你看上去像那种喜欢装狠的人 |
[01:59] | but, no. | 但不是的 |
[02:00] | See, the $100 haircut, the hybrid keys? | 一百块的发型 混合动力车的钥匙 |
[02:04] | I’d say you grew up in a white-bread wonderland. | 我敢说你从小娇生惯养 |
[02:06] | Your dad’s probably a dentist, your mom’s mostly botox, | 你爸爸大概是牙医 你妈妈打满了肉毒素 |
[02:09] | and they both bang the pool boy. | 而且两人都跟泳池清理工上床 |
[02:11] | Oh, and you like rap, | 还有 你喜欢说唱 |
[02:12] | but you’re scared of black people, | 但又害怕黑人 |
[02:15] | even Will Smith. | 包括史皇 |
[02:17] | Damn. | 好狠啊 |
[02:21] | Hey, you got a mouth on you, little bitch! | 你个小贱人 嘴巴挺厉害啊 |
[02:27] | I’m gonna kick your ass. | 我要打扁你 |
[02:29] | There a problem here? | 有什么问题吗 |
[02:37] | No, man. All good. | 没有 没事 |
[02:40] | Well, I wasn’t asking you, dick bag. | 我没问你 混蛋 |
[02:43] | Cy, we got a problem? | 塞 有问题吗 |
[02:49] | No, it’s fine. | 没事 |
[02:51] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[03:26] | Cherry berry. | 樱桃味儿 |
[03:29] | My favorite. | 我最喜欢了 |
[03:30] | Yo, man, I got no beef with you. | 哥们 我跟你无冤无仇 |
[03:35] | You put hands on my cousin. | 你敢动我家的人 |
[04:00] | What about you? You gonna let it go? | 你呢 你也要放手吗 |
[04:03] | Never. | 绝不 |
[04:04] | That’s my boys. | 好样的 |
[04:11] | Charlie. I gotcha. | 查理 我在这儿呢 |
[04:33] | I forgive you, Dean. | 我原谅你了 迪恩 |
[04:35] | I’m so sorry, kiddo. | 我很抱歉 丫头 |
[04:52] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[04:54] | I know. | 我知道 |
[05:02] | Charlie… | 查理 |
[05:05] | We’re gonna miss you. | 我们会想念你的 |
[05:07] | You were the best. | 你最棒了 |
[05:10] | And I’m so sorry… | 我很抱歉 |
[05:11] | Shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[05:13] | You got her killed. You don’t get to apologize. | 你害死了她 你没资格道歉 |
[05:20] | We were trying to help you. | 我们是想帮你 |
[05:21] | I didn’t need help. | 我不需要帮助 |
[05:23] | I told you to leave it alone. | 我叫你别去管了的 |
[05:26] | What was I supposed to do, just… | 我还能怎么做 |
[05:28] | Watch you die? | 看着你死掉吗 |
[05:31] | The mark isn’t gonna kill me. | 血印不会害死我的 |
[05:34] | Maybe not, but… | 或许吧 但是 |
[05:38] | When it’s done with you, you won’t be you anymore. | 等血印折磨完你 你就不再是你了 |
[05:44] | Dean, you’re all I’ve got. | 迪恩 你是我的一切了 |
[05:47] | So, of course I was gonna fight for you, | 我当然要为你拼一把 |
[05:49] | because that’s what we do. | 因为我们就是这样 |
[05:52] | Listen, I had a shot… | 我有个机会 |
[05:53] | Yeah, you had a shot. | 是啊 你有个机会 |
[05:55] | Charlie’s dead. | 查理死了 |
[05:59] | Nice shot. | 好个机会 |
[06:05] | You think I… | 你觉得我… |
[06:12] | You think I’m ever… | 你觉得我会 |
[06:14] | gonna forgive myself for that? | 原谅自己吗 |
[06:17] | You want to know what I think? | 你问我怎么想吗 |
[06:19] | I think it should be you up there… not her. | 我觉得该死的是你 不是她 |
[06:23] | This thing with Cass and the book ends now. | 你跟小卡捣鼓那书的事 到此结束了 |
[06:28] | Shut it down before somebody else gets hurt, | 别再捣鼓出另一条人命了 |
[06:30] | you understand me? | 听懂了吗 |
[06:36] | What about you? | 那你呢 |
[06:38] | Oh, I’m gonna find whoever did this, | 我要找到做这事的人 |
[06:41] | And I’m gonna rip apart | 我要毁掉 |
[06:42] | everything and everyone that they’ve ever loved, | 那人爱过的一切 |
[06:44] | and then I’m gonna tear out their heart. | 然后再扯出那人的心脏 |
[06:49] | Is that you talking or the mark? | 那是你的想法 还是血印 |
[06:56] | Does it matter? | 有关系吗 |
[07:14] | There you go. Nice. | 这就对了 真棒 |
[07:16] | Dude, you still coming to L.A.? | 伙计 你还来洛杉矶吗 |
[07:19] | Hope so. It’s just my family. | 希望能吧 就是我的家人 |
[07:22] | If they found out I was moving, they’d kill me. | 如果他们知道我要搬走 会杀了我的 |
[07:25] | No. Literally. | 不 真的会杀我的 |
[07:27] | My folks are, like, weird. | 我家人很奇怪的 |
[07:30] | Scary weird. | 可怕的奇怪 |
[07:35] | Your father wants to see you. | 你父亲要见你 |
[07:40] | So, as I understand, you didn’t get the book, | 据我所知 你没拿到书 |
[07:46] | and you lost an arm. | 还丢了条胳膊 |
[07:48] | Not what I call a win, son. | 这可不算获胜 儿子 |
[07:51] | And you know what we do to losers. | 你知道我们怎么处置失败者 |
[07:54] | Yes, sir. | 是 先生 |
[07:57] | That’s why I brought you a present. | 所以我给您带来份礼物 |
[08:00] | I found a stash of magic like you wouldn’t believe. | 我找到了一个令人难以置信的魔法宝库 |
[08:05] | Try me. | 说说看 |
[08:08] | The Winchesters dragged me to their… | 温家兄弟把我带去了他们的 |
[08:10] | clubhouse… | 会所 |
[08:13] | That’s filled with folklore, artifacts, | 那里全是传说书籍 古物 |
[08:16] | maybe even “The Book of the Damned.” | 可能《诅咒之书》也在那里 |
[08:20] | Now, you give me a few guys, | 您给我几个人 |
[08:23] | and I’ll make the biggest score this family’s ever seen. | 我会拿回家族历史上最多的战利品 |
[08:28] | You’re gonna need a new arm. | 那你需要条新手臂 |
[08:32] | My boy! | 好孩子 |
[08:35] | It’s a special day. | 今天是个特别的日子 |
[08:37] | It is? | 是吗 |
[08:42] | Eli told me about your little scuffle, | 伊莱把你遭遇的口角跟我说了 |
[08:44] | and I thought to myself, | 我就想 |
[08:46] | “Well, now, this… this is a teachable moment.” | “这正是给他上一课的好机会啊” |
[08:49] | You see, men like him… well, trash like him… | 你瞧 他这样的人…渣滓 |
[08:54] | Now, they’re only good for one thing… | 他们只有一种用处 |
[08:57] | Spare parts. | 做零件 |
[09:00] | You’re gonna carve him up. | 你要把他切开 |
[09:04] | I can’t. | 我不能 |
[09:04] | Sure, you can. | 你当然能 |
[09:06] | It’s easy. | 很简单的 |
[09:08] | No. That’s not what… | 不 我不是… |
[09:12] | – I don’t want to… – What? | -我不想 -什么 |
[09:15] | Be like us? | 像我们一样吗 |
[09:18] | That’s not what I meant. | 我不是这个意思 |
[09:19] | Good. | 那好 |
[09:20] | Because that… it’s your legacy. | 因为 那是你该继承的遗志 |
[09:24] | You will not turn your back on this family. | 你不能背叛这个家族 |
[09:28] | Now, you’ve always been soft, Cyrus. | 你一直是个心软的孩子 塞勒斯 |
[09:31] | But you’re the baby. It’s natural. | 但你年纪最小 这很正常 |
[09:34] | But that ends now. | 但那要到此结束了 |
[09:44] | See, either you’re gonna do this, | 要么你把他切开 |
[09:47] | or I’m gonna butcher that boy, | 要么就我来 |
[09:49] | and then I’m gonna put you up on the table and go to work. | 然后我就要把你摆在桌上开工了 |
[09:56] | You understand? | 懂了吗 |
[10:03] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[10:10] | There you go. | 就这样 |
[10:17] | This is who you are, son. | 这是你真实的身份 孩子 |
[10:38] | Rudy, I just sent you some security-cam footage of a black sedan. | 鲁迪 我刚刚给你发了一辆黑色轿车的监控录像 |
[10:41] | I need you to run the plates. | 给我查一下车牌 |
[10:42] | Yeah, can do. Just give me a sec here. | 好嘞 稍等一下 |
[10:49] | Weird. | 奇怪 |
[10:49] | Uh, the v-vehicle’s registered to Eldon Styne | 车辆注册在埃尔登·斯戴恩名下 |
[10:52] | out of Shreveport, Louisiana. | 在路易斯安那州 什里夫波特 |
[10:53] | But there’s no street address. | 但没有街道地址 |
[10:55] | This guy got something to hide? | 这家伙有什么秘密吗 |
[10:57] | Yeah, big time. | 可不是 |
[10:58] | I’ll fill you in later. Thanks. | 稍后跟你说 谢谢 |
[11:00] | Yeah, s-sure, but isn’t that what Sam’s for? | 嗯 客气 但这事通常不是萨姆来干吗 |
[11:05] | Uh, he’s busy. | 他忙呢 |
[11:14] | Stop looking at me. | 别再盯着我了 |
[11:16] | I’m sorry. You’re just fascinating. | 真抱歉 你太迷人了 |
[11:20] | An angel that rejected heaven. | 不肯上天堂的天使 |
[11:22] | That’s like a fish that wants to fly | 简直像是想飞的鱼 |
[11:25] | or a dog that thinks he’s people. | 或是自以为是人的狗狗 |
[11:28] | Well, I’m a lot like people. | 我跟人很像 |
[11:31] | Keep telling yourself that, dear. | 继续骗自己吧 亲爱的 |
[11:36] | Well, about bloody time. | 可来了 |
[11:42] | Where’s Charlie? | 查理呢 |
[11:51] | Oh, no. God. | 不 天呐 |
[11:54] | I should have gone after her. | 我真该去追她的 |
[11:56] | I… | 我 |
[11:58] | What happened? | 到底怎么回事 |
[12:02] | Me. | 怪我 |
[12:05] | The Stynes… uh, they caught up with her, and… | 斯戴恩家族 他们找到了她 |
[12:11] | Dean’s going after them. | 迪恩去找他们了 |
[12:13] | So he knows. | 他知道了 |
[12:17] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[12:19] | Well, what now? | 现在怎么办 |
[12:21] | I’m shutting this down. I promised Dean. | 我要停下这项工作 我答应迪恩了 |
[12:23] | Eh, hello? | 喂喂 |
[12:25] | Anyone want to tell me what’s going on? | 谁想来告诉我到底怎么回事 |
[12:27] | – No. – No. | -不想 -不想 |
[12:31] | What about her? | 她怎么办 |
[12:33] | Guess. | 猜猜 |
[12:35] | I’d be happy to kill her. She just called me a fish. | 我很乐意杀了她 她刚刚还说我是鱼 |
[12:42] | What about Dean? | 迪恩呢 |
[12:45] | We, uh… we should be able to track him. | 我们应该能追踪他 |
[12:47] | I low-jacked the impala a few weeks back just in case. | 我几周前给宝贝车装了追踪器 |
[12:50] | Here. | 看看 |
[13:15] | Is this what I think it is? | 这是我想的那样东西吗 |
[13:22] | That little minx. | 那小丫头 |
[13:27] | She’s cracked the code. | 她破解了密码 |
[13:29] | Can you read “The Book of the Damned” with this? | 你用这个能读懂《诅咒之书》了吗 |
[13:32] | Every last word. | 绝对没问题 |
[13:38] | We can cure the Mark of Cain. | 我们可以解除该隐血印 |
[13:47] | Cass, go find Dean. | 小卡 去找到迪恩 |
[13:48] | Make sure he doesn’t go too far off the reservation, okay? | 确保他不会太失控 |
[13:51] | What are you doing? | 你要干什么 |
[13:52] | I’m saving my brother. | 我要救我哥哥 |
[13:53] | – You told Dean… – I know what I told Dean. | -你跟迪恩说 -我知道我说了什么 |
[13:56] | Cass, look, | 小卡 |
[13:58] | I’ve been the one out there messed up and scared and alone. | 我也曾是破碎 害怕 孤独的那个 |
[14:03] | – And Dean… – He did whatever he could to save you. | -迪恩 -他拼尽全力救你 |
[14:05] | Yes. | 是啊 |
[14:06] | I mean, it’s become his thing. | 他都成习惯了 |
[14:09] | I owe him this. I owe him everything. | 这是我欠他的 我欠他一切 |
[14:12] | Look, I know he pretends that he can ride the mark out, | 我知道他假装他能控制血印 |
[14:15] | but you and I know the truth. | 但真相是如何 我们知道 |
[14:16] | We know what happens if we don’t cure him. | 我们知道如果不治好他会怎么样 |
[14:18] | We both know where that road ends. | 我们都知道那条路的尽头在哪 |
[14:20] | Black eyes and blood. | 黑眼 嗜血 |
[14:21] | Yes. | 是的 |
[14:22] | Go. Find him, Cass. | 去吧 找到他 小卡 |
[14:25] | Keep him safe. | 保护他 |
[14:27] | Okay. | 好 |
[14:29] | Ooh, I do love a bit of intrigue. | 我就喜欢复杂的情节 |
[14:37] | About that… | 那个嘛 |
[14:39] | I said I can read the book, | 我说我能看懂书 |
[14:41] | I never said I would. | 我没说我会那么做 |
[14:47] | We had a deal. | 我们说好的 |
[14:48] | Oh, we did, we do, | 是啊 |
[14:50] | and it’s time you held up your end. | 你该履行你的承诺了 |
[14:53] | I want my son… | 我要我儿子 |
[14:56] | dead. | 死掉 |
[14:58] | – After… – Now. | -等你… -马上 |
[14:59] | Once I cast the spell… | 等我施了咒语 |
[15:01] | and you need me to cast that spell… | 你是需要我才能施咒的 |
[15:05] | Who knows what will happen? | 谁知道会怎么样呢 |
[15:08] | I don’t have time for this! | 我没时间跟你争 |
[15:10] | Right, you don’t. | 是啊 |
[15:12] | Your brother’s a walking freaking time bomb, | 你哥哥就是颗定时炸弹 |
[15:14] | and the clock, she’s a-ticking, | 而且时间不多了 |
[15:16] | so you will kill my son, | 所以你去杀了我儿子 |
[15:19] | and you will do it my way now! | 马上就给我去 |
[15:40] | Well done. | 干得好 |
[15:43] | You know, in the old country, | 在以前 |
[15:45] | they’d make you eat your first heart. | 你是得吃下第一颗心脏的 |
[15:49] | But… | 但是 |
[15:50] | I like to think we’re a little more civilized. | 我觉得我们现在文明多了 |
[15:56] | How’s it fit? | 合适吗 |
[15:59] | Like a glove. | 非常合适 |
[16:02] | Can I go? | 我能走了吗 |
[16:05] | No. | 不 |
[16:07] | You’re coming with me. | 你得跟我来 |
[16:42] | Problem, officer? | 有什么问题吗 警官 |
[16:43] | License and reg. | 驾照和行驶证 |
[16:45] | Yeah. | 给 |
[16:48] | Ashley J. Williams, huh? | 艾什利·J·威廉姆斯啊 |
[16:51] | Uh, you can call me Ash. | 叫我艾什就好 |
[16:52] | Uh, out of the car, Ashley. | 请下车 艾什利 |
[17:00] | Well, I wasn’t speeding, | 我没超速啊 |
[17:02] | I’m sober… mostly sober… so what’s this about? | 我没喝酒…基本没喝吧 怎么回事啊 |
[17:05] | Blinker’s out. | 后灯不亮了 |
[17:07] | That’s a violation. | 有违交规 |
[17:10] | Don’t. | 你敢 |
[17:12] | – Two blinkers out. – You son of a bitch. | -两个后灯都不亮 -你个混蛋 |
[17:14] | And attempted assault of a police officer. | 还企图袭警 |
[17:17] | Looks like we’re taking you down to the station, boy. | 看来我们要带你去警局了 小子 |
[17:19] | Oh, I ain’t your boy, cletus. | 我不是你的小子 呆子 |
[17:20] | Right now you are, so you best settle, | 你现在就是 你还是乖乖的吧 |
[17:23] | or you’re gonna get an ass-whuppin’ | 否则就别指望打电话了 |
[17:24] | instead of a phone call. | 看我揍你一顿 |
[17:35] | Everything all right? | 没什么事吧 |
[17:38] | Fantastic. | 好极了 |
[17:40] | That is the best cup of coffee I’ve ever had. | 这杯咖啡简直是最棒的了 |
[17:44] | Thanks. Roast the beans myself. | 谢谢 我自己烤的咖啡豆 |
[17:47] | – Really? – Oh, yeah. | -真的吗 -嗯 |
[17:49] | Learned how to do it when I was living down in Ecuador. | 我在厄瓜多尔住的时候学的 |
[17:51] | You’ve been to Ecuador? | 你去过厄瓜多尔 |
[17:53] | I’ve been all over. | 我去过很多地方 |
[17:55] | If you can fry up a decent burger, you can get work anywhere. | 会做汉堡去哪都能找到工作 |
[17:59] | Man, I’m dying to head to Asia. | 我特别想去亚洲 |
[18:02] | It’s just a dream, you know? | 就是个梦想 |
[18:05] | Funny. | 真有意思 |
[18:06] | I’m in the business of making dreams come true. | 我就是做实现梦想的生意的 |
[18:14] | Yello? | 喂 |
[18:15] | – I need your help. – What? | -我需要你帮忙 -什么 |
[18:19] | Dean? | 迪恩 |
[18:33] | Ozzy Osbourne, | 奥兹·奥斯本 |
[18:36] | Lemmy Kilmister, Freddy Mercury. | 莱米·凯尔密斯特 弗莱迪·莫克瑞 |
[18:40] | Damn. | 真是的 |
[18:41] | I mean, they said you were a pro, but, uh… | 他们跟我说你是专业人士了 但是… |
[18:46] | Who said that? | 谁说的 |
[18:50] | I’ll ask the questions here. | 问题我来问 |
[18:54] | Like, for example, you got 17 fake I.D.s | 比如 你有17张假身份证 |
[18:58] | and a trunk full of guns, knives, freaking ninja stars. | 后备箱里全是枪支 刀具 和忍者镖 |
[19:03] | I mean, who are you, man? | 你是什么人啊 |
[19:07] | I’m the guy that’s gonna get out of here in about… | 我是马上要离开这里的人 |
[19:10] | 30 seconds. | 再有30秒吧 |
[19:12] | Yeah. Right. | 是啊 |
[19:21] | Real mature. | 真成熟 |
[19:33] | Keys. | 钥匙 |
[19:35] | Keys now. | 给我钥匙 |
[19:51] | He was driving a ’67 impala, just like you said. | 他开67年的英帕拉 跟你说的一样 |
[19:55] | Sure. Can do. | 嗯 没问题 |
[19:57] | Who you talking to? | 你跟谁说话呢 |
[20:00] | I… | 我… |
[20:03] | Nobody. | 没谁 |
[20:06] | Nobody? | 没谁 |
[20:10] | That’s for lying to me. | 叫你撒谎 |
[20:12] | And that is for my baby. | 叫你打我宝贝 |
[20:14] | Now… | 好了 |
[20:18] | Who were you talking to?! | 你跟谁说话呢 |
[20:21] | Monroe Styne. | 门罗·斯戴恩 |
[20:23] | He said if I saw you, I was… | 他说如果我看见你 |
[20:26] | supposed to bring you in | 就逮捕你 |
[20:29] | And then call him. | 然后打给他 |
[20:30] | Monroe. Any relation to Eldon? | 门罗 跟埃尔登有什么关系吗 |
[20:33] | His daddy. | 父子 |
[20:36] | Where can I find him? | 我在哪能找到他 |
[20:37] | Oh, you can’t take on the Stynes. | 你不能去惹斯戴恩家族 |
[20:40] | They own this town. | 这小镇都是他们的 |
[20:42] | They’re practically gods around here. | 他们在这里像神一样 |
[20:45] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[20:47] | Well, I kill gods. | 我专杀神 |
[20:54] | Dean? | 迪恩 |
[20:58] | Dean? | 迪恩 |
[21:09] | Devil’s trap bullet. | 魔鬼陷阱子弹 |
[21:11] | Moose. | 小鹿 |
[21:14] | Shooting me from behind… | 背后开枪 |
[21:16] | Poor form, even for you. | 就算是你 也太不像话 |
[21:21] | – Where’s Dean? – Not here. | -迪恩在哪 -不在这儿 |
[21:24] | He called me. | 他打给我了 |
[21:27] | Did he? | 是吗 |
[21:29] | I need your help. | 我需要你帮忙 |
[21:32] | Ah, aren’t you a clever kitty? | 你真是只聪明的喵啊 |
[21:36] | Does he know you’re doing this? | 他知道你这么干吗 |
[21:38] | I only ask because your brother and I | 我这么问 是因为 我和你哥哥 |
[21:41] | are such close friends now. | 现在可是好哥们了 |
[21:44] | Friends? | 哥们 |
[21:47] | You’re the reason Dean has the Mark of Cain. | 迪恩得到该隐血印就是因为你 |
[21:50] | Everything that’s happening… all of this… | 现在的一切一切 |
[21:53] | it’s your fault! | 都怪你 |
[21:55] | So, this… | 所以 |
[21:59] | you’ve had this coming for a long time. | 这是你活该 |
[22:03] | You really think I’m frightened of that toothpick? | 你真以为我怕那根牙签吗 |
[22:08] | I don’t care. | 我不管 |
[22:14] | A hex bag? | 巫术袋 |
[22:18] | By the way… | 对了 |
[22:21] | She said to tell you she should have taken the three pigs. | 她叫我告诉你 她真该拿你换那三头猪 |
[22:26] | Mother? | 妈妈 |
[23:47] | Dean Winchester! | 迪恩·温彻斯特 |
[23:52] | Welcome to my humble abode. | 欢迎光临寒舍 |
[23:57] | I thought you were the smart one. | 我以为你是有脑子的那个呢 |
[24:00] | Working with my mother. | 居然跟我妈妈合作 |
[24:02] | Are you insane? | 你疯了吗 |
[24:05] | You actually trust her? | 你真信任她吗 |
[24:07] | Of course not. Not even a little. | 当然不 完全不 |
[24:10] | Then why? | 那为什么 |
[24:13] | What has she got over you? | 她有你什么把柄 |
[24:15] | Will you just die already? | 你就不能赶紧死了吗 |
[24:22] | That’s what I get. | 这就是我的回报吗 |
[24:24] | – What? – I said… | -什么 -我说 |
[24:27] | That’s what I get for trying to be the good guy. | 我想做好人 就这个回报吗 |
[24:30] | Wait a second. | 等等 |
[24:32] | So, you’re the good guy? | 你还好人了 |
[24:35] | Do you have any idea what I’ve been at for the past year? | 你知道我这一年都在做什么吗 |
[24:39] | The changes I made to hell! | 在地狱做出了怎样的改变 |
[24:41] | – Am I supposed to be impressed by that? – Yes! | -你指望我觉得你厉害吗 -是啊 |
[24:48] | I thought… | 我以为 |
[24:51] | If I did better… | 如果我做得更好 |
[24:55] | I might actually feel something again… | 我或许又能有感觉 |
[25:01] | …that it might matter. | 或许会有意义 |
[25:02] | It doesn’t matter. | 根本无所谓 |
[25:04] | You know, maybe everybody else | 或许其他人 |
[25:06] | forgot about all the bad you’ve done, | 都忘记了你做过的坏事 |
[25:09] | but I haven’t! | 但我没忘 |
[25:11] | I have watched you kill people, Crowley… | 我眼看你杀过人 克劳力 |
[25:13] | Innocent people, | 无辜的人 |
[25:15] | people I cared about, people I loved. | 我在乎 爱过的人 |
[25:18] | So, yeah, you… you have the accent and the… | 是啊 你有口音 |
[25:20] | and the suit and the snark, | 西装革履 谈笑风生 |
[25:23] | but at the end of it, you are a monster, | 但说到底 你就是个禽兽 |
[25:27] | just like all the rest of them. | 跟其他人没什么区别 |
[25:30] | And I’m gonna watch you die screaming, | 我会看着你惨叫着死去 |
[25:34] | just like all the rest of them. | 跟其他那些人一样 |
[25:40] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[25:42] | I am a monster. | 我是个禽兽 |
[25:46] | And I’ve done bad. | 我干过坏事 |
[25:48] | I’ve done things you can’t even imagine… | 我做过你无法想象的坏事 |
[25:54] | Horrible, evil, messy things. | 可怕 邪恶 肮脏的事 |
[26:06] | And I’ve loved… | 我爱 |
[26:09] | every…damn…minute. | 那每一刻 |
[26:25] | So, thank you, Sam, | 谢谢你 萨姆 |
[26:27] | for reminding me who I really am. | 让我记起了我究竟是谁 |
[26:49] | Powerful magic. | 好厉害的魔法 |
[26:53] | Might have worked on any other demon. | 换了别的恶魔一定好使了 |
[26:55] | But me? Please. | 但我 拜托 |
[27:16] | I could kill you. | 我可以杀你 |
[27:18] | Snap my fingers. | 只要弹一下手指 |
[27:20] | Easiest thing in the world. | 简直再简单不过 |
[27:30] | From here on, I want you to know | 从今往后 我要你知道 |
[27:32] | that the only reason you’re alive is because I allowed it. | 你之所以还活着 是因为我恩准了 |
[27:37] | And I want you to deliver a message. | 你去给我捎个话 |
[27:39] | You tell that ginger whore | 告诉那个红发婊子 |
[27:42] | that I gave her a chance to walk away, | 我给过她机会一走了之 |
[27:45] | and she spat in my face. | 她却唾弃我的好意 |
[27:48] | So, now… | 今后 |
[27:50] | She’ll never see me coming. | 她绝不会料到我的致命一击 |
[28:10] | Ah, mornin’, sunshine. | 早啊 帅哥 |
[28:15] | Monroe Styne. Pleasure. | 门罗·斯戴恩 幸会 |
[28:19] | Ditto. | 幸会 |
[28:22] | I’d shake your hand, but, uh… | 我很想跟你握手 |
[28:27] | Well, I have to say I am impressed | 我得说 你的确了不起 |
[28:29] | the way you charged in here all guns blazin’. | 就那么举着枪冲了进来 |
[28:33] | I’d buy tickets to that show. | 真是出好戏 |
[28:37] | You didn’t think that was really gonna work, did you? | 你不是真以为这有用吧 |
[28:41] | Usually does. | 一般是没问题的 |
[28:44] | Then, I guess you know what comes next. | 那你知道接下来会怎么样了 |
[28:53] | You’re gonna play “Operation.” | 你要玩”手术游戏” |
[28:55] | It is my favorite game. | 我最喜欢了 |
[28:58] | Don’t do this. | 别这样 |
[29:00] | Well, uh, son, we are… | 孩子 我们 |
[29:04] | we are past the bargaining stage. | 已经过了讨价还价的阶段了 |
[29:06] | No, the… | 不… |
[29:08] | The mark on my arm means that I can’t die. | 我手臂上的血印会保证我死不了 |
[29:12] | I’m not bargaining. | 我不是在讨价还价 |
[29:14] | You flatline me, I will come back, | 你杀了我 我还会复活的 |
[29:16] | but I’ll come back with black eyes. | 但我就不是人 而是恶魔了 |
[29:19] | And then you’ll all die. | 然后你们都会死了 |
[29:21] | And we’ll let you go, then what? | 那我们放了你 然后呢 |
[29:23] | You’ll just mosey on down the road? | 你就乖乖走了吗 |
[29:27] | No. | 不会 |
[29:29] | But I will be human, | 但至少我还是人类 |
[29:31] | so maybe a few of you live. | 所以你们也许还能活下来几个 |
[29:34] | Maybe. | 也许而已 |
[29:36] | You make a compelling case, and, uh, I-I hope you’re right. | 这话说得有理 希望你是对的 |
[29:42] | Because a man that doesn’t die, | 因为一个不会死的人 |
[29:44] | well, now, that is a perfect lab rat. | 可是绝佳的小白鼠啊 |
[29:49] | All right? | 好了 |
[29:51] | Let’s crack this piñata. | 我们把他切开吧 |
[30:24] | You took someone from me. | 你从我身边夺走了一个人 |
[30:26] | Now I’m gonna take everything from you. | 现在 我要夺走你的一切 |
[30:29] | It’s too late. | 太晚了 |
[30:30] | Your home… your family… | 你的家 你的家人 |
[30:34] | they…will… | 他们都会… |
[31:05] | Hello?! | 有人吗 |
[31:10] | Anybody in here?! | 有人在吗 |
[31:21] | All right, then. | 那好吧 |
[31:23] | Take whatever looks interesting. | 所有看起来有点意思的都带走 |
[31:28] | And burn the rest. | 剩下的都烧了 |
[31:53] | It didn’t work. | 没起作用 |
[31:54] | W-what do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[31:55] | I mean that juiced-up hex bag you gave me — | 你给我的那个魔力满满的巫术袋 |
[31:58] | Crowley set it on fire. | 克劳力把它烧了 |
[32:00] | Looks like you’re not as tough as you thought you were. | 看来你并没有自己想的那么强悍 |
[32:02] | Uh, but you still have him trapped. | 但你还是困住他了吧 |
[32:05] | Yeah. Not so much. | 呵呵 并没有 |
[32:07] | Bloody hell. | 该死的 |
[32:09] | What am I supposed to do, Rowena? | 我该怎么办 罗威娜 |
[32:10] | How am I supposed to kill him? | 我该怎么杀死他 |
[32:12] | Oh, I’m sure you’ll figure something out. | 你一定能想出办法来的 |
[32:14] | – What? – You’ve got a job to do, Samuel. | -什么 -你有个任务要完成 萨穆埃尔 |
[32:16] | Get it done. | 去完成它 |
[32:18] | Rowena. | 罗威娜 |
[32:25] | Yeah? | 什么事 |
[32:27] | It’s me. | 是我 |
[32:30] | – Did you find him? – Not yet. | -你找到他了吗 -还没 |
[32:33] | But I’m — I’m at the Styne estate in Louisiana, | 但是…我在路易斯安那州的斯戴恩庄园 |
[32:35] | and Dean was here. | 迪恩来过了 |
[32:37] | You sure? | 你确定吗 |
[32:39] | I’m sure. | 确定 |
[32:41] | How bad is it? | 情况有多糟 |
[32:42] | There are three bodies down here | 下面有三具尸体 |
[32:43] | and more than a dozen upstairs in the main house. | 楼上主屋里有十几具 |
[32:46] | He killed…he killed everyone, | 他杀了所有人 |
[32:48] | and brutally. | 而且很残忍 |
[32:53] | All right. I’m on my way. | 好吧 我这就过去 |
[32:55] | No. Don’t bother, Sam. | 不 不必了 萨姆 |
[32:57] | The GPS says he’s headed north. | GPS显示他往北走了 |
[32:59] | Where? | 去哪里 |
[33:00] | Home. | 家 |
[33:02] | Dean’s coming home. | 迪恩要回家了 |
[33:20] | Cool. | 酷 |
[33:29] | This isn’t a damn library. | 这儿可不是图书馆 |
[33:32] | Yeah, it is. | 这就是 |
[33:33] | No reading. | 不许读 |
[33:34] | Box it or burn it. | 只能装起来或者烧掉 |
[33:37] | Come on. | 拜托 |
[33:38] | Dude! | 老兄 |
[33:41] | I know this is your first rodeo, | 我知道这是你第一次出任务 |
[33:42] | but man up, okay? | 但是拿出点样子来 好吗 |
[33:46] | Now I’m gonna go check out their sex dungeon. | 我要去看看他们的性爱地牢了 |
[33:48] | You stay here and finish up. | 你待在这里搞定这些 |
[33:54] | Douche. | 混蛋 |
[34:07] | So, this is what I know about Dean Winchester… | 据我了解 迪恩·温彻斯特这人 |
[34:13] | He’s got crappy taste in music… | 对音乐的品味很差… |
[34:18] | got a hot mom… | 老妈很性感… |
[34:22] | and he loves flannel. | 喜欢法兰绒 |
[34:28] | All right. Let’s light her up. | 好了 我们点火烧吧 |
[34:31] | Eldon, wait. | 埃尔登 等等 |
[34:35] | We don’t have to. | 我们没必要这么做 |
[34:37] | I know, Cy. | 我知道 塞 |
[34:40] | We get to. | 但我们可以这么做 |
[35:00] | Roscoe? | 罗斯科 |
[35:10] | Well, there he is. | 他来了 |
[35:13] | I hope you brought marshmallows. | 希望你带了棉花糖来 |
[35:20] | Been looking for you. | 一直在找你呢 |
[35:21] | Oh, yeah? | 是吗 |
[35:23] | Why’s that? | 为什么找我 |
[35:24] | Oh, wait. | 等等 |
[35:26] | You’re not still sore about, um… | 你不会还在为她心痛吧… |
[35:30] | what’s her name? | 她叫什么来着 |
[35:32] | Charlie. | 查理 |
[35:34] | Her name was Charlie. | 她叫查理 |
[35:41] | Yeah, well… | 是啊 |
[35:45] | Chucky — | 小查 |
[35:47] | She got what she deserved. | 她活该 |
[35:52] | Want to know how I did her? | 想知道我是怎么杀她的吗 |
[35:55] | It’s a kind of funny story. | 还算是个有趣的故事 |
[35:56] | Shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[35:59] | Straight to it then? | 那就直接开始吗 |
[36:01] | I respect that. | 我理解 |
[36:04] | See, you got lucky before. | 你瞧 之前算你走运 |
[36:07] | This time, | 这一次 |
[36:09] | I’m sporting some new upgrades. | 我正好要使使新装备 |
[36:15] | See, my old man — | 我老子… |
[36:15] | Your old man’s dead. | 你老子死了 |
[36:21] | They’re all dead. | 你们全家都死了 |
[36:24] | So you can save me the speech on the, uh… | 你省省那套说辞吧 |
[36:26] | Three hearts, the two spleens, | 什么三个心 两个脾 |
[36:29] | the seven nipples, for the ladies, | 七个乳头 好伺候女人 |
[36:33] | or the fellas. | 或是男人 |
[36:34] | I don’t judge. | 我不会看扁你的 |
[36:37] | But even with all that, you still only have one brain. | 但即使这样 你也只有一个大脑 |
[36:44] | So? | 所以呢 |
[36:53] | No, no, no, no, no! Don’t! Don’t. | 不不不 别 |
[36:56] | Why not? You’re one of them. | 凭什么 你也是他们中的一员 |
[36:59] | No. No, I’m not, okay? | 不 我不是 好吗 |
[37:01] | I hate my family. | 我恨我的家人 |
[37:02] | See? Look. No stitches. | 你看 我没有缝线 |
[37:06] | I’m not like them, I promise. | 我保证 我和他们不一样 |
[37:09] | Oh, you are like them. | 你和他们一样 |
[37:11] | There’s bad in you. It’s in your blood. | 你体内也有邪恶 在你血液之中的 |
[37:15] | Now, you can deny it, and you can run from it all you want, | 你可以否认 可以逃离 |
[37:18] | but that bad… | 但那邪恶 |
[37:22] | …will always win. | 总会战胜你 |
[37:27] | I’ll do anything you want, okay? Please. | 我会听你的话 好吗 求你了 |
[37:38] | You don’t need to do this. | 你不必这么做 |
[37:41] | Please. | 求你了 |
[37:47] | Yeah. | 不 |
[37:52] | I do. | 我必须做 |
[38:00] | Dean! | 迪恩 |
[38:04] | What have you done? | 你做了什么 |
[38:27] | You killed him. | 你杀了他 |
[38:29] | I took down a monster | 我解决了一个怪物 |
[38:32] | because that’s what I do. | 因为这是我的职责 |
[38:35] | And I will continue to do that until… | 我会继续这么做直到… |
[38:38] | Until you become the monster. | 直到你变成怪物 |
[38:42] | You can leave now, Cass. | 你可以走了 小卡 |
[38:44] | No, I can’t, | 不 不行 |
[38:47] | Because I’m your friend. | 因为我是你的朋友 |
[38:51] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[38:53] | Well, let me ask you something — | 我问你一件事 |
[38:55] | You screw over all your friends? | 你耍你所有的朋友吗 |
[38:57] | Sam and I were trying to cure you. We still are. | 萨姆和我是想治好你 现在一样 |
[38:59] | Like hell. | 去你的 |
[39:00] | We can read the book now. | 我们现在可以读懂那书了 |
[39:02] | Oh, so, what? | 所以呢 |
[39:03] | So, you might find a spell | 你们也许能找到一个咒语 |
[39:05] | that might take this crap off my arm? | 也许能把这玩意从我胳膊上除掉 |
[39:08] | Well, even if you do, what’s it gonna cost? | 即使你们做到了 那代价呢 |
[39:11] | ’cause magic like that does not come free. | 因为那样的魔法必是有代价的 |
[39:14] | No, it comes with a price that you pay in blood. | 会有血淋淋的代价 |
[39:19] | So, thanks, but I’m good. | 所以谢了 但不必了[我没事] |
[39:21] | No! | 不 |
[39:23] | You’re not. | 你有事 |
[39:25] | Maybe you could fight the mark for years, | 也许你可以抵抗血印好几年 |
[39:27] | maybe centuries, like Cain did, | 也许能像该隐一样坚持几个世纪 |
[39:29] | but you cannot fight it forever. | 但你不能永远和它抗衡 |
[39:32] | And when you finally turn — | 等你最终转变时 |
[39:35] | and you will turn — | 你会转变的 |
[39:38] | Sam… | 萨姆 |
[39:39] | And everyone you know, everyone you love — | 和所有你认识 你爱的人 |
[39:42] | They could be long dead. | 他们可能早就死了 |
[39:46] | Everyone except me. | 除了我 |
[39:51] | I’m the one who will have to watch you murder the world, | 我将不得不看着你涂炭生灵 |
[39:54] | so if there’s even a small chance that we can save you, | 所以即使有一个非常小的机会能救你 |
[39:59] | I won’t let you walk out of this room. | 我就不会让你离开这里 |
[40:01] | Oh, you think you have a choice. | 你觉得你有选择 |
[40:02] | I think the mark is changing you. | 我觉得血印在改变你 |
[40:04] | – You’re wrong. – Am I? | -你错了 -是吗 |
[40:07] | Because the Dean Winchester I know | 因为我认识的迪恩·温彻斯特 |
[40:09] | would never have murdered that kid. | 绝不可能杀死那个孩子 |
[40:14] | Yeah, well… | 是啊 |
[40:16] | That Dean’s always been kind of a dick. | 那个迪恩一直挺混蛋的 |
[40:18] | Dean… | 迪恩 |
[40:21] | I don’t want to have to hurt you. | 我不想迫不得已伤害你 |
[40:28] | I don’t think that’s gonna be a problem. | 我觉得这不是个问题 |
[40:33] | Dean. | 迪恩 |
[40:46] | Dean. | 迪恩 |
[40:48] | Stop. | 站住 |
[41:11] | No. | 不 |
[41:19] | No, Dean. | 不 迪恩 |
[41:21] | Please… | 求你了 |
[41:44] | You and Sam stay the hell away from me. | 你和萨姆离我远点 |
[41:46] | Next time, I won’t miss. | 下次 就不会偏了 |