时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | – Werewolf? – Their organs was ripped clean out. | -狼人 -它们的内脏都被掏出来了 |
[00:05] | – Hearts consumed. – Everyone here’s a wolf? | -心脏被吃掉 -这儿的人都是狼人吗 |
[00:07] | We don’t use the “W” Word around here. | 我们这里不用”狼人”那个词 |
[00:09] | Break some hearts, then you eat ’em. | 撕碎心脏 然后吃掉 |
[00:12] | – Lucifer? – Bloody hell. | -路西法 -该死的 |
[00:14] | Donning this…Cass mask? | 穿着小卡的这身皮囊 |
[00:17] | Hello, Dean. | 你好啊 迪恩 |
[00:18] | Just ugh. | 真是太… |
[00:20] | Dean, we’ll get him back. | 迪恩 我们会救回他 |
[00:21] | We’re gonna save Cass, we’re gonna ice the devil, | 我们会救回小卡 我们会杀了魔鬼 |
[00:23] | and we’re gonna shank the Darkness. | 我们会干掉黑暗 |
[00:26] | Damn right. | 没错 |
[00:27] | Reapers? | 死神 |
[00:28] | People are still dying, souls to collect. | 还有人死 还有灵魂要收 |
[00:30] | You kill everyone whose number’s up. I have a list. | 杀死那些死期到来的人 我有个名单 |
[00:32] | Death is nothing to fear. | 无需恐惧死亡 |
[00:34] | What, you got some kind of death wish or something? | 你是想寻死吗 |
[00:35] | You’re the one who’s always wanted to go out blaze of glory style. | 是你一直打算英勇就义的 |
[00:37] | – Why are you dead? – Tessa, I need a favor. | -你怎么会死 -苔莎 帮个忙 |
[00:39] | I couldn’t live with you dead. | 我无法忍受你死 |
[00:40] | It’s your time to go, Dean. | 你该走了 迪恩 |
[00:41] | Now, if it’s the last thing I do, I’m gonna save you. | 哪怕拼了老命我也要救你 |
[00:44] | – Name’s Billie. – The reaper Billie? | -我叫比莉 -死神比莉吗 |
[00:46] | My brother says you want to kill us. | 我弟弟说你想杀了我们 |
[00:47] | No. | 不 |
[00:49] | I’m just gonna make sure that when you die… | 我只是要确保等你们死了 |
[00:56] | …you stay dead. | 不会再活过来 |
[02:30] | How’s it going over there? | 你那边怎么样 |
[02:33] | Same. | 没什么变化 |
[02:40] | And you, anything? | 你呢 有发现吗 |
[02:41] | Yeah, I-I think so. | 好像有 |
[02:44] | Yeah? On Amara, Lucifer, Hand of God? | 是吗 阿玛拉 路西法还是上帝之手 |
[02:46] | No, no, it’s a — it’s a case. | 不是 是桩案子 |
[02:49] | Werewolves looks like. | 貌似是狼人 |
[02:50] | Um, a pattern of missing campers — | 三个月以来有 |
[02:52] | five in the last three months. | 五个驴友失踪 |
[02:53] | So they got lost. | 走丢了呗 |
[02:54] | Well, that’s what the rangers thought, too, | 巡林员本来也这么想 |
[02:55] | until a couple days ago, when they found a body — | 但几天前 他们发现了一具尸体 |
[02:58] | Let me guess — minus a heart. | 我猜猜 心脏没了 |
[03:00] | Yeah. | 对 |
[03:01] | Now, they’re calling it an animal attack, but… | 现在他们改说是动物袭击 但是 |
[03:03] | All right, well, we make a call and we put somebody on it. | 好吧 我们打电话 叫人去看看 |
[03:05] | Yeah, but… | 嗯 可是 |
[03:14] | We’ll get him back. | 我们会把他救回来的 |
[03:20] | How? | 怎么救 |
[03:24] | I-I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[03:25] | But we’ll figure it out. | 但我们会想到办法的 |
[03:26] | Meantime, we got to get out of here. | 现在 我们得离开这儿 |
[03:29] | Clear our heads. I mean, this is a case. | 清空思绪 这是桩案子 |
[03:31] | Let’s do what we do. L-Let’s work it. | 我们去做本职工作 去办案吧 |
[03:40] | Baby, you still with me? | 亲爱的 你还醒着吗 |
[03:42] | All right, all right. | 好了 |
[03:45] | Hey, Dean, they, uh… | 迪恩 他们 |
[03:46] | Okay, just hold tight, you two, okay? | 你俩撑住 |
[03:49] | All right, listen, we got to get that bullet out of there, okay? | 听着 我们得把子弹取出来 |
[03:52] | This is gonna hurt like hell. | 这会很疼的 |
[03:58] | Here, might need that. | 给 你可能用得着 |
[04:01] | Okay, okay. | 好了 |
[04:04] | All right. Almost got it. Almost got it. | 好了 就夹到了 就好了 |
[04:05] | Right there. | 就这儿 |
[04:07] | Come on, come on! | 出来啊 |
[04:09] | Okay, there we go. There we go. | 好了 好了 |
[04:10] | Look at that, huh? | 看啊 |
[04:13] | Well, you know what? We got to keep that one. | 这样吧 我们留着这个 |
[04:14] | That one’s gonna be a little memento. | 留个念想 |
[04:15] | We’ll laugh about it some other time. | 改日拿来开玩笑 |
[04:16] | Guys? She ain’t doing so good. | 两位 她情况不太好 |
[04:19] | I got it. | 我没事了 |
[04:20] | – Here. – Thanks. | -给 -谢谢 |
[04:22] | The one he killed, he’s got the key. | 他杀的那个有钥匙 |
[04:24] | Good. Okay. | 好 |
[04:28] | W-What were they? | 他们是什么 |
[04:30] | Werewolves. | 狼人 |
[04:31] | Told you they were monsters. | 我就说他们是怪物 |
[04:34] | That’s right, baby. You called it. | 是啊 亲爱的 你说对了 |
[04:36] | I thought werewolves needed nighttime, | 我以为狼人晚上才出来 |
[04:39] | a full moon? | 月圆之夜 |
[04:42] | We’ve been here for days. | 我们在这儿待了几天了 |
[04:44] | These guys, they can change any time. | 他们随时能变身 |
[04:46] | Yeah, that’s ’cause they were probably purebloods. | 因为他们可能是纯血的 |
[04:49] | And they can change any time. | 他们能随时变身 |
[04:52] | Any time they want. | 随心所欲 |
[04:55] | Those wrists — Those wrists are infected. | 她的手腕感染了 |
[04:57] | We got to get something on them, okay? | 我们得处理一下 |
[04:58] | Okay. | 好 |
[05:00] | How we doing? How we doing, huh? | 你没事吧 你怎么样 |
[05:02] | You good, you good? | 没事吧 |
[05:04] | All right, keep pressure on it. Keep pressure. | 好了 继续压住 压住 |
[05:10] | Here you go. | 给 |
[05:11] | Wrap those up. | 包扎一下 |
[05:13] | Is there a landline in here? | 这里有固话吗 |
[05:14] | You don’t have a cellphone? | 你没有手机吗 |
[05:16] | There’s no service for miles. | 几英里内都没信号 |
[05:18] | I had a signal back at the car a couple miles back. | 往回走几英里我车那里有信号 |
[05:21] | Okay, listen to me. | 听我说 |
[05:23] | I’m gonna go for a signal, okay? | 我去找信号 |
[05:24] | We’re gonna get you to a real doctor. | 然后送你去见真正的医生 |
[05:25] | You’re gonna be just fine. | 你不会有事的 |
[05:26] | Yeah, no, I know. | 嗯 我知道 |
[05:27] | Okay. | 好了 |
[05:29] | You and me, hitching the national parks. | 你和我 在国家公园搭便车 |
[05:32] | Best honeymoon ever, right? | 最棒的蜜月了 是吧 |
[05:34] | Are you okay? I thought yesterday… | 你没事吧 我以为昨天… |
[05:37] | Just a couple scratches. | 就是被划了几道 |
[05:39] | Hey, we’re coming! | 我们也来 |
[05:40] | No, no, no, no, no. | 不行 |
[05:40] | Oh, no, we can’t stay here, | 不 我们不能留下 |
[05:42] | not with the others still out there. | 其他人还在外面呢 |
[05:43] | Others? | 其他人 |
[05:45] | Okay, listen, my brother’s been shot. | 好吧 听着 我弟弟中了枪 |
[05:46] | He can’t stay here alone. | 他不能一个人留下 |
[05:48] | Yeah, I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[05:49] | – Sam, hey. – I’m fine. | -萨姆 -我没事 |
[05:51] | Let me help. Yeah, right here. | 我帮你 搭着我 |
[05:54] | Okay, guess we’re going. Let’s go. Go. | 那我们走吧 走 |
[05:59] | You know, I used to be good with faces, | 我以前很会记人的 |
[06:01] | but it’s my age | 但我年纪大了 |
[06:03] | and the number of folks that come through this place. | 来这儿的人又多 |
[06:05] | I seem to have lost the knack, so… | 我不像以前记得那么准了 |
[06:07] | These days, everybody under 40 looks the same to me. | 现如今 40岁以下的人对我来说都一张脸 |
[06:09] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[06:16] | All right, look… | 好吧 |
[06:17] | we know we’re in the right place. | 我们知道我们找对地方了 |
[06:19] | We’ve tried all the big landmarks outside of the park — | 我们在公园外的大地标都找过 |
[06:21] | the police station, the — the — | 警局 |
[06:23] | the fleabag motel we’re staying in, this bar. | 我们住的那家廉价旅馆 这间酒吧 |
[06:26] | Yeah, well, we’re running out of things to interrogate, | 嗯 我们要没人可问了 |
[06:29] | unless you want to go outside, start talking to the trees. | 除非你想出去 开始审问树木 |
[06:34] | Right. | 好吧 |
[06:36] | All right, let’s call it a night. | 好吧 那今晚到这儿吧 |
[06:38] | Right. | 嗯 |
[06:39] | Grab the check. | 结账 |
[06:41] | You know, we can go to Park Services in the morning, | 我们早上可以去公园服务部 |
[06:43] | talk to the rangers. | 找巡林员谈谈 |
[06:45] | You know what I was thinking? | 知道我想到什么了吗 |
[06:47] | You boys should check out one of the easement cabins. | 你们该去地役权小屋看看 |
[06:50] | It’s private property within the park. | 是公园里的私产 |
[06:52] | It’s just held onto for tax purposes, | 为了避税才留着的 |
[06:54] | so campers stumble on them | 驴友有时发现这些小屋 |
[06:56] | and they can hole up in there for weeks. | 能在里面待好几周 |
[07:00] | Some of your missing could be in one of them. | 失踪的人里或许有住在那儿的 |
[07:02] | Do you mind, um, showing us about where they are? | 可以告诉我们小屋都在哪吗 |
[07:05] | Oh, yeah, sure. | 当然 |
[07:07] | Right about there. | 这里 |
[07:09] | Well, that is a big help. | 这帮助很大 |
[07:11] | That’s great. Thank you. | 太棒了 谢谢 |
[07:12] | No problem. | 不客气 |
[07:14] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[07:33] | Careful. | 小心 |
[07:34] | Anything? | 有信号吗 |
[07:36] | No, nothing yet. | 还没有 |
[07:38] | The sun’s gonna be up pretty soon. | 太阳就要升起来了 |
[07:44] | Come on. | 撑住 |
[07:46] | Okay. | 好 |
[07:50] | I told you that roadhouse chili was a bad idea. | 我就说不该在那间旅馆吃辣椒的 |
[07:53] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[07:54] | Guys, over here. | 过来看啊 |
[07:59] | Hey, look at that. | 快看 |
[08:05] | Okay. | 好 |
[08:06] | All right, see if you can find a-a radio or a phone. | 好了 看看能不能找到无线电或电话 |
[08:16] | Anything? | 有声音吗 |
[08:19] | No, it’s dead. | 不好使 |
[08:29] | I got matches over here. | 这儿有火柴 |
[08:31] | I’m gonna light those up. | 我把灯点上 |
[08:46] | Okay? | 没事吧 |
[08:46] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[08:59] | We got to keep moving. | 我们得继续走 |
[09:02] | Those of us who — who can. | 至少是能走的人 |
[09:07] | – What did you say? – I — Look. | -你说什么 -我… |
[09:09] | Hey, Michelle’s real sick, but she’s got a chance. | 米歇尔虽然状况不好 但她还有一丝希望 |
[09:11] | Him — he’s slowing us down. | 他…在拖我们后腿 |
[09:12] | – And if they find us — – We saved you, okay? | -如果他们发现我们 -我们救了你 |
[09:14] | We saved both of you. | 我们救了你们两个 |
[09:16] | It’s three lives versus one. | 三条命换一条啊 |
[09:18] | Dean, stop! | 迪恩 住手 |
[09:19] | Dean… | 迪恩 |
[09:21] | he’s right. | 他说得对 |
[09:23] | You guys need to — to go. | 你们得走了 |
[09:25] | Move. | 快走 |
[09:26] | Go find help, come back for me. | 去求救 再回来找我 |
[09:27] | No, Sam! No! | 不 萨姆 不行 |
[09:30] | I’m gonna go outside, | 我出去 |
[09:30] | I’m gonna find some wood, gonna build you a litter, | 找点木头 给你搭个担架 |
[09:32] | and we are going to carry him the rest of the way. | 然后我们把他抬出去 |
[09:40] | It’s only a couple of miles. | 就几英里而已 |
[10:00] | I thought we trained you boys up right. | 我以为我们把你们训练好了 |
[10:03] | I warned you they were coming, | 我提醒你们他们要来了 |
[10:04] | all but served them up to you on a platter. | 就差没端在盘子里递上来了 |
[10:09] | Now what? | 现在怎么办 |
[10:12] | Well… | 怎么办 |
[10:13] | we’re burned here. | 这儿不能待了 |
[10:16] | So clean up their mess and we’ll get gone. | 收拾好他们的烂摊子 然后走人 |
[10:35] | Get off me! | 放开我 |
[10:43] | Okay. Okay. Okay. | 好了 好了 没事 |
[10:49] | Guys? | 伙计们 |
[10:50] | Guys? | 伙计们 |
[10:54] | Go find Dean. | 去找迪恩 |
[10:56] | Get out of here. | 离开这里 |
[11:00] | Please. | 求你 |
[11:02] | Go. | 走吧 |
[11:03] | You got to go. | 你得走了 |
[11:11] | He won’t leave you. | 他不肯丢下你 |
[11:15] | And we won’t last out there without him. | 没有他 我们也不能活着走出去 |
[11:19] | Wait, what? | 等等 什么 |
[11:53] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[12:16] | Corbin? | 柯宾 |
[12:23] | Is… | 他 |
[12:24] | Is he… | 他是 |
[12:26] | Dead. | 死了 |
[12:48] | We got to go. | 我们得走了 |
[12:51] | Sam? | 萨姆 |
[12:52] | Sammy? | 萨姆 |
[13:00] | What happened? | 怎么回事 |
[13:01] | I-I-I don’t know. He just went. | 我不知道 他突然就断气了 |
[13:07] | Sammy? | 萨姆 |
[13:15] | – Sammy. – No, no, no. | -萨姆 -不不不 |
[13:19] | It’s them. | 是他们 |
[13:30] | Let ’em come. | 让他们来吧 |
[13:31] | No. What? | 不 什么 |
[13:35] | He wants to stay. | 他想留下 |
[13:36] | No, you can’t! | 不行 |
[13:37] | You stay, you fight, you die. | 你留下 跟他们打 你就死定了 |
[13:39] | And so do we. | 我们也会死的 |
[13:40] | Look… | 听着 |
[13:42] | he’s gone. | 他已经死了 |
[13:46] | I’m sorry, but he’s gone. | 很抱歉 但他已经死了 |
[13:50] | Help us. | 救救我们吧 |
[13:53] | Please. | 求你 |
[14:11] | I’m gonna come back for you, okay? | 我会回来找你的 好吗 |
[14:17] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[14:21] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[14:23] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[14:24] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[14:48] | Damn it! | 该死 |
[14:55] | All right, so, I think if we head in that way, | 好吧 如果我们往那边走 |
[14:58] | should be about a four-mile trek to the cabin. | 走四英里应该就能到小屋 |
[15:02] | You know, we always talk about taking a break, going camping. | 我们一直说要休息一下 去宿营 |
[15:05] | This could be like camping. It could be fun. | 可以把这当宿营 很好玩的 |
[15:08] | Yeah, which part? | 哪里好玩了 |
[15:09] | Freezing our nuts off in the middle of the woods on a thin lead? | 为了条很弱的线索 在林子里冻得蛋疼 |
[15:12] | Yeah, that part. | 是啊 就是这部分 |
[15:14] | Oh, come on. | 得了 |
[15:20] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[15:35] | What happened back there? | 刚刚是怎么回事 |
[15:40] | Talk to me. | 告诉我 |
[15:43] | I saved us. | 我救了我们 |
[15:47] | Look, you’re hurt bad and… | 听着 你伤得很重 |
[15:50] | And I love you, Michelle. | 我爱你 米歇尔 |
[15:52] | I can’t lose you. | 我不能失去你 |
[15:56] | I did what I had to do. | 我也是没办法 |
[16:06] | Wait! | 等等 |
[16:12] | Right here, right here! | 这儿 |
[16:14] | Okay. | 好了 |
[16:15] | Come on, guys. | 走吧 伙计们 |
[16:17] | Okay, here we go. | 好了 我们走 |
[16:23] | – Geez. – Come on. | -天呐 -走吧 |
[16:24] | What’d you all get into? | 你们是遇上什么事了 |
[16:26] | She needs medical attention right away. | 她需要马上进行救治 |
[16:27] | – Hey, hold up. – No, no, just take care of them. | -等等 -不 你照顾好他们就是了 |
[16:29] | I got to get back to my car, back to my brother. | 我得回我车上 找我弟弟 |
[16:31] | Hey, first, everyone is gonna settle down | 首先 都给我冷静 |
[16:33] | and tell me what the hell is going on. | 告诉我究竟怎么回事 |
[16:35] | Officer, I don’t have the time. | 警官 我没时间了 |
[16:38] | You’ll make time. | 给我挤出时间来 |
[16:51] | Don’t try to move if you can help it. | 尽量别动 |
[16:52] | You got a couple broken ribs I haven’t tended to yet. | 你断了几根肋骨 我还没来得及治疗 |
[16:57] | That, and what is probably… | 那大概是 |
[17:02] | a nasty concussion. | 重脑震荡 |
[17:06] | Hey, do us both a favor. | 帮个忙 |
[17:09] | Get some rest. | 休息一下 |
[17:15] | Then his brother… | 然后他弟弟 |
[17:18] | his brother just died. | 他弟弟死了 |
[17:21] | And we ran. | 我们就逃了 |
[17:24] | The bad guys, they’re still out there. | 那些坏人 他们还在那儿 |
[17:27] | Monsters. | 是怪物 |
[17:28] | Werewolves. | 狼人 |
[17:29] | We don’t know what their deal was. | 我们也不知道他们是怎么回事 |
[17:32] | Only what that guy told us. | 只知道那人说了什么 |
[17:34] | “That guy” saved us, and so did his brother. | “那人” 还有他弟弟救了我们 |
[17:44] | Thank you for your time. | 谢谢你们配合 |
[17:50] | Your wife’s been through a lot. | 你妻子经受了很大折磨 |
[17:52] | I’ll give a call to the rangers, | 我会给巡林员打个电话 |
[17:53] | have them check out the cabin and the station, | 让他们去小屋和林站看看 |
[17:55] | then I’ll let you know what they find. | 有什么发现我会通知你 |
[17:57] | Okay. | 好 |
[18:04] | Michelle… | 米歇尔 |
[18:08] | we made it. | 我们活下来了 |
[18:18] | Okay, your wife is stable now. | 好了 你妻子情况稳定了 |
[18:20] | Time for me to get a look at you. | 我该给你看看了 |
[18:22] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[18:23] | I’ll be the judge. | 那得我说了算 |
[18:24] | No. Really, I’m — I’m good. | 不 真的 我没事的 |
[18:27] | Have a seat on the bed. | 坐在床上 |
[18:53] | What did this? | 这是怎么弄的 |
[18:59] | How do you feel? | 你感觉怎么样 |
[19:01] | I feel, uh… | 我觉得… |
[19:04] | …good. | 很好 |
[19:15] | Come on, Charlie, pick up. | 快点 查理 接电话啊 |
[19:23] | Come on. | 快点 |
[19:49] | Can — Can I… | 我能… |
[19:51] | Sure. | 当然 |
[19:57] | I-I just wanted to see how you were doing. | 我只想来看看你怎么样了 |
[20:06] | And to tell you th… | 并告诉你 |
[20:17] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[20:22] | You saved our lives and… | 你救了我们 |
[20:30] | Well, my mom used to say, um… | 我妈妈以前常说 |
[20:33] | I didn’t believe her then, but I-I think I do now. | 我那时并不相信 但现在我或许信了 |
[20:38] | She used to say… | 她以前常说 |
[20:41] | death — it’s not the end. | 死亡不是结束 |
[20:58] | Dean? | 迪恩 |
[20:59] | – I, uh… – What are you doing? | -我 -你在干什么 |
[21:01] | I need to… | 我得 |
[21:02] | I need to talk to a — | 我有话要跟… |
[21:04] | Well, I wouldn’t call it a friend, more like a… | 算不上是朋友 更像是 |
[21:07] | scary, crazy death machine. | 一台恐怖疯狂的死亡机器 |
[21:11] | Werewolves aren’t the only monsters out there. | 狼人不是这世上唯一的怪物 |
[21:18] | How exactly do you talk to an evil, scary death machine? | 你要怎么跟一台邪恶恐怖的死亡机器说话 |
[21:24] | Easy. | 很简单 |
[21:27] | I die. | 死掉 |
[21:28] | What? | 什么 |
[21:29] | Look, if you don’t… | 听着 如果你不… |
[21:31] | If you want to leave, I get it. | 如果你想走 我理解的 |
[21:34] | But if you want to help me… | 但如果你想帮忙 |
[21:37] | I’m looking for pretty much anything | 我要找一切名字里带 |
[21:38] | with “barbital” in the name. | “巴比妥”[镇静安眠]的东西 |
[21:43] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[21:44] | This will work? | 这能成功吗 |
[21:49] | It has to. | 必须成功 |
[22:48] | Okay. | 好了 |
[22:50] | After I do this, go get the doc | 我吞药之后 去叫医生 |
[22:53] | and tell her to, um… | 告诉她 |
[22:56] | Tell her to bring me back, if she can. | 叫她尽量把我救活 |
[23:00] | If not… | 如果不行 |
[23:02] | no hard feelings, okay? | 也别自责 |
[23:04] | You don’t have to do this. | 你不非得这么做的 |
[23:05] | Yeah, I do. | 我必须做 |
[23:43] | Dean? | 迪恩 |
[24:22] | Go around that side. | 去那边看看 |
[24:31] | How do you feel? | 你感觉怎么样 |
[24:41] | Dean? | 迪恩 |
[25:00] | Dean! | 迪恩 |
[25:05] | Dean? | 迪恩 |
[25:34] | It’s in here. | 在这边 |
[25:38] | What did he take? | 他服了什么 |
[25:42] | Damn it. Uh, grab me naloxone. | 该死 给我拿纳洛酮[吗啡拮抗药]来 |
[25:45] | It’s the little bottle, middle shelf, and a bag of saline. | 是个小瓶子 中间架上 还有一袋盐水 |
[25:47] | We need to run a line. | 我们得给他注射 |
[25:50] | Damn it. | 该死 |
[25:55] | Hold him down. | 按住他 |
[25:57] | – Hold him! – I’m trying! | -按抓他 -我在使劲了 |
[27:36] | – Help! – Holy hell. | -帮帮忙 -老天爷 |
[27:37] | Help us! | 帮帮我们 |
[27:41] | Put me on my back. It’s easier to find a vein. | 把我放躺 那样更容易找血管 |
[27:44] | No. Roll him over. | 不 把他翻过去 |
[27:47] | I got him. | 我按住他了 |
[27:58] | Well, it took you long enough. | 可算来了 |
[28:00] | Dean Winchester. | 迪恩·温彻斯特 |
[28:03] | What’s with the freeze-frame? | 为什么定格了 |
[28:05] | Just savoring this. | 在享受这一刻 |
[28:09] | Though I have to say of all the ways I thought you’d go — | 不过我得说 我想象过你很多死法 |
[28:14] | heart attack, some fang, | 心脏病 被尖牙杀掉 |
[28:17] | choking on a burger while binge-watching “Charles in Charge”… | 连看《查理当家》时吃汉堡噎死 |
[28:20] | Well, that was peak Baio. | 那可是拜奥的经典 |
[28:22] | Point is, never took you for the suicide type. | 重点是 我没想到你是会自杀的人 |
[28:26] | Doesn’t fit your whole martyr thing. | 不符合你的殉道士精神 |
[28:30] | So… | 那么 |
[28:32] | ‘Sup? | 你好吗 |
[28:35] | We need to talk about Sam. | 我们得谈谈萨姆的事 |
[28:36] | What about Sam? | 萨姆怎么了 |
[28:37] | I need him back. | 我需要他回来 |
[28:39] | – Back? – Stop playing. | -回来 -别耍把戏了 |
[28:40] | Look, you’ve got him, I need him. Let’s make a deal. | 他在你那儿 我需要他 我们做个交易吧 |
[28:42] | Pass. | 免了 |
[28:43] | Really? Just like that? | 不是吧 就这样吗 |
[28:44] | Just like that. | 就这样 |
[28:48] | You know, the Darkness is out there… | 黑暗还在外面 |
[28:51] | and the world is gonna burn. | 世界会毁灭的 |
[28:52] | And once she gets started, | 如果她得逞了 |
[28:54] | that’s the end of everything, including you. | 一切都将终结 包括你 |
[29:00] | Now, Sam’s the only one who can stop it. | 萨姆是唯一能阻止的 |
[29:04] | How’s that? | 怎么说 |
[29:10] | That’s what I thought. | 我猜到了 |
[29:13] | It’s cute, though. | 不过真有爱 |
[29:14] | You pretending you’re trying to save Sam for the greater good, | 你假装想为大局救萨姆 |
[29:16] | when we both know you’re doing it for you. | 但我们都知道 你不过是为了自己 |
[29:21] | You can’t lose him. | 你受不了失去他 |
[29:26] | But even if Sammy could win the title bout… | 但即便萨姆能打赢 |
[29:30] | the answer would still be “No.” | 我的答复还是”不” |
[29:33] | The answer will always be “No.” | 永远都是”不” |
[29:39] | Game’s over, Dean. | 结束了 迪恩 |
[29:42] | No more second chances. | 再没有第二次机会了 |
[29:44] | No more extra lives. | 没有多一条命了 |
[29:47] | Time to say bye-bye to Luigi, Mario. | 该跟路易吉告别了 马里奥 |
[29:52] | I’m asking you… | 我请求你 |
[29:54] | I’m begging you, please. | 我恳求你 |
[29:59] | Bring him back. | 让他回来吧 |
[30:02] | Bring him back and take me instead. | 让他回来 带我走 |
[30:04] | I’m not here to bargain with you, kid. | 我不是来跟你讨价还价的 小子 |
[30:07] | I’m here to reap you. | 我是来收你的 |
[30:11] | And the kicker is… | 有趣的是 |
[30:15] | Sam’s not dead. | 萨姆还没死呢 |
[30:19] | But you are. | 但你死了 |
[30:21] | Or will be, soon enough. | 至少很快就要死了 |
[30:28] | Pulse is fading. Throw me that cardio tray. | 脉搏在衰弱 把心搏托盘给我 |
[30:31] | – But how? – Trust me. | -怎么会 -相信我 |
[30:32] | If the big “W” bit it, I’d get a call. | 如果温家人死了 我肯定会知道 |
[30:38] | Come along now, Dean. | 走吧 迪恩 |
[30:40] | It’s time. | 时间到了 |
[30:44] | Okay. | 好了 |
[30:44] | The empty… | 空虚 |
[30:48] | it’s waiting. | 在等待 |
[30:56] | Turn him on his side. | 把他翻过去 |
[30:58] | Okay. | 好了 |
[32:29] | He’s alive. | 他还活着 |
[32:30] | – He? – Sam? | -他 -萨姆 |
[32:32] | Oh, thank God. | 感谢上帝 |
[32:34] | Yeah, not so much. | 跟他没啥关系 |
[32:35] | I need a — I need a car. | 我需要辆车 |
[32:37] | No. No, not a chance. | 不不 绝对不行 |
[32:38] | Look, pal, I’m not asking. | 听着 我不是在求你 |
[32:40] | Hey, look, psycho, I got you for stealing | 听着 疯子 你盗窃 |
[32:43] | and consuming a felony’s worth of Schedule IV drugs, | 并吞服剂量足以判重刑的限制药物 |
[32:46] | plus assaulting a police officer. | 还袭击警官 |
[32:49] | You ain’t going nowhere. Sedate him. | 你哪都别想去 给他打镇静剂 |
[32:51] | No. | 不行 |
[32:55] | Can we have a word outside, please? | 我们出去说句话 好吗 |
[33:11] | More drugs is the last thing he needs. | 他现在最不需要的就是再打药了 |
[33:13] | He could die — again. | 他会再次没命的 |
[33:17] | Fine, just keep your eye on him. | 好吧 那你盯住他 |
[33:21] | I’m gonna call over to White Bird, | 我去呼叫白鸟 |
[33:21] | get some backup in here. | 叫些支援来 |
[34:16] | Sammy? | 萨姆 |
[34:17] | Dean, yeah. | 迪恩 嗯 |
[34:20] | Oh, God. | 天呐 |
[34:22] | I — What happened? | 我…怎么回事 |
[34:23] | Where are you? | 你在哪 |
[34:25] | I’m, uh, at the Urgent Care on 54. | 我在54号公路上的急救中心 |
[34:28] | Is Cor– | 是柯… |
[34:31] | Sammy? | 萨姆 |
[34:33] | Is Corbin with you? | 柯宾跟你在一起吗 |
[34:36] | Sam?! | 萨姆 |
[34:37] | Dean! | 迪恩 |
[35:17] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[35:22] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[35:50] | I really am. | 我真的没事 |
[36:07] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[36:09] | What was that? What happened? | 怎么回事 出什么事了 |
[36:11] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[36:22] | Corbin? | 柯宾 |
[36:24] | Hey, baby. | 亲爱的 |
[36:25] | Please, don’t be scared of me. | 求你 别怕我 |
[36:28] | I didn’t want this. | 这不是我想要的 |
[36:30] | Okay, any of this, but… | 这一切都不是 |
[36:32] | it’s happened and it feels so… | 但还是发生了 我感觉好… |
[36:36] | You’ll see. | 你会明白的 |
[36:39] | We’ll be together. | 我们能在一起 |
[36:40] | No. Please. | 不 求你 |
[36:42] | – Forever. – No! | -永远在一起 -不 |
[36:47] | Run! | 跑 |
[37:05] | No! No! | 不 不 |
[37:14] | It took you long enough. | 你可算来了 |
[37:43] | How you doing? | 你怎么样了 |
[37:47] | How’s your brother? | 你弟弟怎么样了 |
[37:52] | The doc says that, um… | 医生说 |
[37:55] | Well, when Corbin choked him, | 柯宾憋死萨姆时 |
[38:00] | Sam’s body went into shock | 他进入了休克状态 |
[38:02] | and his breathing, his heartbeat | 他的呼吸 心跳 |
[38:04] | slowed down to almost nothing. | 都减弱到几乎无法察觉 |
[38:07] | So he was, uh — he was just mostly dead. | 所以他只是差点死了 |
[38:12] | But he’ll be okay. | 但他不会有事 |
[38:16] | Must be nice. | 那很好啊 |
[38:24] | That wasn’t… | 那不是 |
[38:28] | Corbin wasn’t a killer. | 柯宾不是个杀人犯 |
[38:31] | I know. | 我知道 |
[38:33] | He did it for me. | 他是为了我 |
[38:39] | Michelle, this is gonna be very hard. | 米歇尔 这会很难承受 |
[38:43] | But you will be okay. | 但你不会有事的 |
[38:47] | And, eventually… | 最终 |
[38:50] | eventually you’ll get back to normal. | 你能恢复正常 |
[38:56] | No, I won’t. | 我不会的 |
[39:06] | They said I could leave… | 他们一小时前 |
[39:09] | an hour ago. | 就说我可以走了 |
[39:12] | But… | 但是 |
[39:14] | where am I even supposed to go? | 我该去哪呢 |
[39:19] | After everything we survived together… | 我们一起经历了那么多 |
[39:26] | I watched the man I love die. | 我还是看着我爱的人死掉 |
[39:31] | There’s no normal after that. | 我再也回不到正常了 |
[39:47] | So, that’s it, huh? | 就这样啊 |
[39:48] | Two quarts O-neg, and you’re good to go. | 两夸脱O阴型血输进去 你就没事了 |
[39:54] | How is she? | 她怎么样 |
[39:55] | She’s strong. She’ll be all right. | 她很坚强 会没事的 |
[39:59] | Those stitches gonna hold? | 线缝得结实吗 |
[40:01] | Oh, yeah — uh, professional grade. | 结实 是专业级别的 |
[40:04] | Couple days of antibiotics and some bed rest, | 用几天抗生素 卧床休息一下 |
[40:06] | and I’m, uh, back to normal. | 然后我就能恢复正常了 |
[40:15] | Hey, so, what did you do? | 你做了什么 |
[40:19] | When you thought I was dead? | 你以为我死了的时候 |
[40:20] | What did you do? | 你都做了什么 |
[40:23] | Thought about redecorating your room, | 我考虑过重新装修你的房间 |
[40:24] | you know, putting in a Jacuzzi, a nice disco ball — | 放个按摩浴缸 迪斯科球 |
[40:26] | really class up the joint. | 提高地堡的格调 |
[40:27] | Right, seriously. | 别闹了 |
[40:29] | What, I, uh… | 我 |
[40:31] | I knew you weren’t dead. | 我知道你没死 |
[40:35] | Right. | 好吧 |
[40:38] | I knew. | 我知道的 |