时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:05] | So you’re a what? | 你是什么 |
[00:06] | You’re, uh, English Men of Letters? | 英格兰的记录者吗 |
[00:07] | British. | 不列颠 |
[00:08] | We wanna work with you. | 我们想跟你们合作 |
[00:12] | – Uh, Mick, is it? – My number. | -米克吧 -我的号码 |
[00:15] | What do we think? | 怎么样 |
[00:16] | Are we buying that Brit’s whole “Let’s be friends” routine? | 要相信英国佬那套”我们做朋友吧”的话吗 |
[00:19] | No. No way. | 不可能 |
[00:19] | The Winchesters are no better than the monsters | 温家兄弟 他们不比他们控制不了的 |
[00:21] | they fail to control. | 那些怪物强到哪去 |
[00:23] | They need to be eliminated. | 他们该被铲除 |
[00:24] | Well, we have Mr. Ketch for that. | 那种事可以留给凯奇先生 |
[00:26] | I cleaned up the Winchesters’ mess. | 我收拾了温家兄弟留下的麻烦 |
[00:28] | As suspected, they couldn’t finish the job. | 我们猜中了 他们没能完成任务 |
[00:30] | Thank you, Mr. Ketch. | 谢谢你 凯奇先生 |
[00:31] | Your dinner date is loaded, single, | 你的晚餐男伴多金 单身 |
[00:33] | and possibly in delicate health. | 很可能还有健康问题 |
[00:35] | It’s my chance to leave behind | 这是我抛下 |
[00:37] | monsters and demons and moldy hideouts. | 怪物 恶魔和潮湿藏身处的机会 |
[00:39] | Lucifer wearing Vince Vincente. | 路西法 皮囊是文斯·文森特 |
[00:42] | You’re…kind of famous. | 你…还算有名 |
[00:45] | Onward and upward. | 勇往直前 |
[00:48] | That’s why he’s jumping from vessel to vessel. | 所以他才一个个地换皮囊 |
[00:50] | Me finding him is my responsibility. | 找到他就是我的责任 |
[00:52] | Cass, you’re gonna want some backup on this. | 小卡 你会需要支援的 |
[00:54] | If you get Lucifer cornered and find yourself in need, | 但如果你们困住了路西法 需要帮助 |
[00:57] | I’m there. | 我会去的 |
[00:58] | Cass is chumming it up with Crowley. | 小卡跟克劳力搭伙了 |
[01:00] | They’re hunting Lucifer together. | 他们在一起追踪路西法 |
[01:02] | Feathers and I are all but inseparable. | 毛毛和我都难舍难分了 |
[01:04] | Together again. | 又一起了 |
[01:06] | Yay. | 真棒 |
[01:16] | And in the unprecedented drought condition… | 因为前所未见的干旱 |
[01:19] | farmers in the state worry that | 本州农民担心 |
[01:21] | the entirety of next year’s crop could be lost, | 来年的作物将全部颗粒无收 |
[01:23] | driving up prices worldwide. | 这促使了世界范围内的涨价 |
[01:26] | In other news, | 另一则新闻 |
[01:27] | police are investigating the mysterious death | 警方在调查亿万富翁和慈善家 |
[01:29] | of billionaire philanthropist Wallace Parker. | 华莱士·帕克的神秘死亡 |
[01:32] | Parker was found dead in his office late Tuesday, | 帕克上周二被发现死于办公室中 |
[01:35] | – his body heavily damaged… – Turn that off. | -他的尸体严重受损 -关掉 |
[01:36] | by an explosion of some ki– | 似乎遭遇了爆炸 |
[01:43] | Better we stay focused on the Lord’s work. | 我们最好还是专注于主的事务 |
[01:46] | Wouldn’t you agree? | 不是吗 |
[01:48] | Of course, Your Excellency. | 当然 阁下 |
[01:51] | Such a shame about Mr. Parker. | 帕克先生的事真是遗憾 |
[01:54] | I know he was a friend. | 我知道他是您朋友 |
[01:56] | Not to mention, one of our biggest donors. | 更不用说还是我们最大的资助人之一 |
[02:00] | Yes. | 是啊 |
[02:36] | Your colleagues are already inside. | 你们的同事已经到了 |
[02:51] | – Agents. – Agents. | -探员 -探员 |
[02:52] | Okay, this has gotta stop. | 行了 这真是够了 |
[02:53] | All right, give me that. | 给我 |
[02:55] | – Armani! – Okay, enough. | -阿玛尼的 -行了 |
[02:57] | Let’s have a look. | 我们看看吧 |
[03:03] | Looks like somebody forgot to put on his sunscreen. | 某人忘记擦防晒霜了 |
[03:05] | This was Wallace Parker, | 这是华莱士·帕克 |
[03:08] | the very powerful CEO of almost everything. | 几乎执行总裁了一切 很有势力 |
[03:12] | And apparently, Lucifer’s latest vessel. | 看来 也是路西法的最新一具皮囊 |
[03:15] | Wasn’t strong enough to hold him. | 但不足以支撑住他 |
[03:16] | Lucifer’s not content with slutting it | 路西法不满足于 |
[03:19] | from one random vessel to the next. | 一具具地换普通皮囊 |
[03:22] | He’s moving on to blue chips — | 他开始选绩优股了 |
[03:25] | celebrities, captains of industry. | 名人 业内领袖 |
[03:27] | He just got a lot more dangerous. | 他变得更加危险了 |
[03:30] | I agree with Agent Zappa. | 我同意扎帕探员的看法 |
[03:31] | Oh, will you stop? | 你够了吧 |
[03:35] | So, find anything? | 有发现吗 |
[03:37] | Anyone powerful or respectable | 有哪位有权有势的人 |
[03:39] | who suddenly changed… or exploded? | 突然画风大变 或爆炸了吗 |
[03:41] | Well, this is pretty interesting. | 这个挺有趣 |
[03:42] | This is the Archbishop of St. Louis | 这位是圣路易斯的大主教 |
[03:44] | with Wallace Parker. | 跟华莱士·帕克的合照 |
[03:47] | – So? – So that was him three days ago. | -怎么了 -这是三天前的他 |
[03:49] | And this… | 这 |
[03:51] | is him last night at the opening of a food kitchen. | 是昨晚的他 在一家施粥场开幕式上 |
[03:54] | Notice anything missing? | 发现少了什么吗 |
[04:02] | Yeah, the big mother of a cross around his neck. | 嗯 老大个的那个十字架 |
[04:04] | Exactly. And this morning, | 没错 今早 |
[04:05] | his office canceled all further public appearances | 他的办公室取消了所有其他公共活动 |
[04:08] | without comment. | 且未作出解释 |
[04:09] | Okay, so you’re thinking that, uh, | 好吧 你觉得 |
[04:10] | Lucifer blasted out of Parker | 路西法从帕克出来 |
[04:12] | and into his buddy the Archbishop here. | 进入了他的朋友大主教体内 |
[04:14] | – Worth a shot. – Yeah. | -值得一试 -嗯 |
[04:37] | It’s awfully quiet. | 好安静 |
[04:38] | Yeah, I put in a dozen calls to the Chief of Staff. | 是啊 我给办公室主任打了好几通电话 |
[04:41] | No one returned. | 没人接 |
[04:42] | Well, we’ll have a look around. | 我们去看看 |
[04:44] | If it is Lucifer, we’ll call the rest of the Scooby gang. | 如果是路西法 再把其他人叫来 |
[04:50] | Great. | 这可好 |
[05:23] | Father, hey. | 神父 |
[05:25] | What happened? | 怎么回事 |
[05:27] | We… knew something was wrong. | 我们就觉得不对劲 |
[05:30] | He… he… | 他… |
[05:32] | The Archbishop? | 大主教 |
[05:47] | Senior staff decided… | 高级职员决定 |
[05:50] | handle internally | 内部解决 |
[05:51] | and intervene. | 进行干涉 |
[05:55] | An exorcism. | 驱魔 |
[07:15] | If I agree to this, | 如果我同意了 |
[07:18] | we would be partners. | 我们就是搭档 |
[07:21] | We would bring a true era of spirituality to America | 为美国带来真正的灵性时代 |
[07:26] | and heal her wounds? | 治愈它的创伤 |
[07:31] | Then hallelujah. | 那哈利路亚 |
[07:37] | I humbly accept your guidance. | 我恭敬地接受你的指引 |
[07:42] | Yes. | 好 |
[08:25] | Swell. | 太好了 |
[08:27] | Now what? | 现在呢 |
[08:31] | Okay, then, Jeff. | 好了 杰夫 |
[08:34] | Usually, I give my hosts more downtime, | 我一般会给我的宿主更多休息时间 |
[08:36] | but in this case, high-profile as it is… | 但这次 就高调行事吧 |
[08:42] | I may need help fine-tuning some…protocols | 我可能需要帮助调整一些…规程 |
[08:46] | if I’m going to deliver on all the goodness | 这样我才能做到我所承诺的 |
[08:51] | and public service that I promised. | 那些善事和公共服务 |
[08:54] | I’m — I’m happy to help, partner. | 我很乐意帮忙 搭档 |
[08:56] | We’re appearing at — at a series of fundraisers here | 我们要在这里参加一系列筹款活动 |
[08:59] | backed by a fantastic group of aides. | 有一群很棒的助理在帮我们 |
[09:01] | So I just focus on the big picture? | 我只需要关注大局喽 |
[09:05] | The team handles the details. | 由团队处理细节问题 |
[09:07] | Well, listen, Jeff, | 听着 杰夫 |
[09:09] | this is all useful information, of course. | 这些消息是非常有用 |
[09:12] | But…if we’re gonna pull this off, | 但是 如果我们想做好 |
[09:16] | I’m gonna need a few more personal details. | 我需要更多私人细节 |
[09:21] | People need to believe that I am, in fact, | 人们需要相信我就是 |
[09:24] | President of the United States. | 美国总统 |
[09:56] | One minute, we’re talking about the best barbecue. | 前一刻我们还在探讨最好的烤肉 |
[09:59] | I’m a Kansas City man. | 我喜欢堪萨斯城 |
[10:00] | Bill likes Memphis. | 比尔喜欢孟菲斯 |
[10:04] | I stepped into the john. | 我去了厕所 |
[10:05] | When I came out, he was on the ground. | 出来时 他已经倒地了 |
[10:07] | I, uh, I tried CPR, but, uh… | 我给他做了心肺复苏 |
[10:11] | I’m sure you did everything you could, Sir, | 我相信您已经尽力了 先生 |
[10:13] | but it appears he had a massive cerebral hemorrhage. | 但他似乎是发生了严重的脑出血 |
[10:18] | We’re gonna need an autopsy, | 我们得做尸检 |
[10:19] | but I don’t see any evidence of foul play. | 但我看不出谋杀的迹象 |
[10:26] | If you’d like to say a few words, Sir. | 您想说两句吗 先生 |
[10:30] | A few words to the man upstairs, Sir, | 对天上的那位说两句 先生 |
[10:34] | like you do every morning. | 就像您每天早晨那样 |
[10:45] | Yes. | 当然 |
[10:48] | Words. | 说两句 |
[10:49] | Nothing we ever say feels like enough. | 我们无论说什么似乎都不够 |
[10:58] | Babies. | 孩子 |
[11:04] | That’s what we are. | 我们就是孩子 |
[11:07] | Innocents. | 无辜 |
[11:09] | All of us struggling to… | 我们都在努力 |
[11:12] | walk upright with purpose and — and pride. | 正直行事 目标明确 充满骄傲 |
[11:19] | And yet, we need “Our Father”… | 但我们需要”天父” |
[11:22] | to… | 来 |
[11:24] | be there when we fall. | 接住摔倒的我们 |
[11:26] | Today, we lost a brother. | 今天 我们失去了一个兄弟 |
[11:27] | Tomorrow, we will continue our work for the country. | 明天 我们将继续为国效力 |
[11:38] | – Amen. – Amen. | -阿门 -阿门 |
[11:46] | You always know the right thing to say. | 你总是知道该说什么 |
[12:03] | These pictures… | 这些照片 |
[12:05] | The level of violence, it’s completely unnecessary. | 如此的暴力 根本没必要 |
[12:08] | Lucifer doesn’t like to get messed with. | 路西法不喜欢别人招惹他 |
[12:11] | I guess when the Archbishop’s priests | 我猜当大主教手下的牧师 |
[12:12] | figured out he was possessed, | 发现他被附身后 |
[12:15] | they tried to keep it quiet, do an exorcism. | 他们想低调处理 自己驱魔 |
[12:17] | I mean, not that it would’ve worked. | 虽然本来也不会好使 |
[12:20] | Lucifer blew town, | 路西法离开了 |
[12:21] | but not before he slaughtered the entire staff. | 但还是先杀了所有人 |
[12:24] | So we were on the right trail. Where’s it go now? | 所以我们查对了 但他现在去哪了 |
[12:27] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[12:29] | Who won the Nobel Peace Prize? Why don’t we start there? | 谁赢了诺贝尔和平奖 我们从那儿查起吧 |
[12:37] | While we’ve been away from from D.C., in Belaurus, | 我们不在华府期间 白俄罗斯那边 |
[12:40] | negotiations between rebel forces and the government | 叛军和政府的谈判 |
[12:42] | have broken down. | 失败了 |
[12:43] | We’re recalling Ambassador Harkin. | 我们要把哈肯大使召回来 |
[12:46] | Sir, is it time to involve the U.N.? | 先生 是不是该让联合国插手了 |
[12:51] | That or we can just go ahead and nuke ’em. | 或者 我们可以直接一个核弹轰了他们 |
[13:10] | Well! Montroy fundraiser at 2:00. | 好吧 2点有蒙特罗伊筹款活动 |
[13:13] | We’ll pick this up at dinner. | 晚餐时再说吧 |
[13:24] | Sir. | 先生 |
[13:26] | Thought you might want to know, the new poll numbers are out. | 您可能想知道 新民调结果已经出来了 |
[13:31] | You’re way up. | 您支持率很高 |
[13:32] | Officially the most popular sitting President in modern history. | 是近代以来最受欢迎的在任总统 |
[13:35] | Really? | 是嘛 |
[13:37] | That’s impressive. | 不错啊 |
[13:41] | Uh, Otto… | 奥图 |
[13:42] | take a little break. | 去休息一下 |
[13:49] | Was there something else? | 还有什么事吗 |
[13:57] | So amazing. | 太棒了 |
[13:59] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[14:00] | It’s almost like I’ve never done that before. | 就好像我从来没做过 |
[14:03] | You… | 你… |
[14:09] | You know, Jeff, I admit… | 杰夫 我得承认 |
[14:14] | it makes things kind of exciting keeping this a secret. | 保密还挺刺激的 |
[14:19] | I just wish | 我只希望 |
[14:21] | we could make how we feel about each other… | 我们可以把对彼此的感觉 |
[14:25] | well, public. | 公诸于众 |
[14:30] | I know… | 我知道 |
[14:32] | people might not like it. | 大家可能不会赞同的 |
[14:36] | Public might not like it because you’re a widower. | 因为你是鳏夫 公众可能不会接受 |
[14:41] | But… | 但是 |
[14:42] | I know you’ve been lonely since Louise died. | 我知道露易丝死后你一直很寂寞 |
[14:48] | And I know your feelings for me are real, | 我也知道你对我的感情是真的 |
[14:54] | because everything you do is real. | 因为你做的一切都是真诚的 |
[15:00] | I just love to think that… | 我只是想认为 |
[15:03] | someday… | 有一天 |
[15:06] | we could be a real couple. | 我们可以成为真正的一对儿 |
[15:10] | Maybe do the wedding thing. | 或许结个婚 |
[15:14] | Maybe the baby thing. | 或许生个孩子 |
[15:21] | I just… | 我就是… |
[15:24] | I just know you’d make an amazing father. | 我知道你肯定会成为个好父亲 |
[15:49] | Good girl. You’re right on time. | 好姑娘 真准时 |
[15:52] | Your majesty. | 陛下 |
[15:55] | Keep this up and you could actually earn back your soul. | 继续这么听话 你或许真能把灵魂赎回去 |
[15:59] | What little tidbit do you have for me today? | 今天有什么消息告诉我 |
[16:02] | There was a death last night that I ascribed to natural causes, but… | 昨晚有一起死亡被我判为自然死亡 但… |
[16:08] | it was anything but natural. | 那绝对不是自然的 |
[16:12] | Did the Bunker’s warding fail? | 地堡的符文坏掉了吗 |
[16:14] | I just powered it down. | 我关掉了它 |
[16:16] | Crowley called, said he had some big news about Lucifer, | 克劳力打来了 说有关于路西法的重要消息 |
[16:18] | whatever the hell that means. | 谁知道是什么意思 |
[16:20] | Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait. Wait a second. | 等等 等一下 |
[16:21] | So — so now Crowley can just…what, | 克劳力现在 |
[16:24] | drop in whenever he feels like it? | 可以想来就来了吗 |
[16:27] | I-I prefer keeping Crowley at a distance. Long distance. | 我更想跟克劳力保持距离 远距离 |
[16:30] | Not very charitable, Moose… | 真冷漠啊 小鹿 |
[16:35] | …particularly since, once again, | 尤其 我又再一次 |
[16:37] | I’m saving both your asses. | 要救你们俩 |
[16:39] | So, as you know, | 各位知道 |
[16:42] | I’m temporarily persona non grata in my own palace. | 我暂时不能回我的宫殿 |
[16:44] | – Palace? – Palace? | -宫殿 -宫殿 |
[16:46] | However, there are those I still control. Operatives. | 但是 还有些人依然受我控制 我的特工 |
[16:49] | Crowley, can we just get the damn news without the drama? | 克劳力 能不能有事说事 别装逼了 |
[16:51] | Can I get you without the flannel? | 那你能不穿法兰绒吗 |
[16:53] | No. Still, I endure. | 不能 但我不也忍了吗 |
[16:55] | What? | 干什么 |
[16:56] | Did a little digging, acting on a tip. | 我根据一条线索 做了点调查 |
[17:01] | And I think I know the identity of Lucifer’s newest vessel. | 我认为 我知道路西法最新皮囊是谁了 |
[17:05] | Oh, for God’s sake. | 老天爷啊 |
[17:09] | Gentlemen… | 先生们 |
[17:11] | I give you one Jefferson Rooney, | 这位是杰夫森·鲁尼 |
[17:13] | President of these United States. | 美国总统 |
[17:34] | You wanted to see me, Sir? | 您找我 先生 |
[17:38] | Rick, something urgent’s come up. | 里克 出了点急事 |
[17:40] | Urgent and…confidential. | 紧急 而且机密 |
[17:42] | Understood. | 了解 |
[17:45] | We have reliable intel | 有可靠情报显示 |
[17:46] | that two mentally unstable individuals, | 两个精神不稳定的人 |
[17:49] | possibly cult members, | 可能是邪教成员 |
[17:52] | have imminent plans to assassinate me. | 准备在这几天里刺杀我 |
[17:55] | What? Why? | 什么 为什么 |
[17:57] | Because I’m Satan. | 因为我是撒旦 |
[18:01] | They think I’m Satan. | 他们认为我是撒旦 |
[18:04] | Not metaphorically? | 不是比喻性的吗 |
[18:08] | In the flesh. | 撒旦本人 |
[18:10] | Satan’s not real. | 撒旦不是真的 |
[18:11] | – Well… – He’s a symbol for the simple-minded. | -这个嘛… -他是傻瓜想出来的符号 |
[18:13] | A-a comic book villain. | 漫画书里的恶人 |
[18:15] | He’s a bit more than that, Rick, to many people. | 对很多人来说 他有更多意义 里克 |
[18:19] | I wasn’t briefed on this. | 这事我并不知情 |
[18:21] | Well, I’m briefing you now. | 我这不就告诉你了吗 |
[18:22] | We’ve been sitting on it until we had more facts. | 我们之前一直没有动作 等待更多消息 |
[18:25] | Aside from the obvious peril to me… | 除了对我有明显的威胁 |
[18:27] | We’ll keep it strictly under the radar, Sir. | 我们会完全保密的 先生 |
[18:29] | I think the best way to do that is to eliminate the threat. | 我觉得最好的方式就是消灭威胁 |
[18:31] | Would you agree? | 不是吗 |
[18:34] | We could initiate the approval process. | 我们可以启动审批流程 |
[18:35] | No. No. | 不 不 |
[18:39] | We need to handle this in the family. | 这事我们得内部解决 |
[18:42] | Secret Service only. | 只限特勤局插手 |
[18:43] | And as the head of my personal detail, | 作为我个人安保队的队长 |
[18:45] | you will head this up yourself. | 你要亲自带队处理 |
[18:48] | Of course. | 当然 |
[18:50] | I’m liking this job, Rick. | 我喜欢这份工作 里克 |
[18:53] | I wanna keep it a while. | 我想尽量多做一会儿 |
[19:10] | Hello. Mick Davies here. | 你好 我是米克·戴维斯 |
[19:12] | Leave a mess– | 请留言 |
[19:14] | Even if Crowley does bring in Rowena, the problem remains. | 就算克劳力真找来了罗威娜 问题依旧 |
[19:18] | Lucifer can’t be returned to the cage inside his vessel. | 路西法在皮囊里时不能被锁回笼子里 |
[19:21] | His essence has to be extracted. | 得提取出他的精华 |
[19:24] | Yeah. And Lucifer has found the perfect safe house. | 是啊 而且路西法找到了完美的安全屋 |
[19:28] | I mean, how do we even start getting close to the President? | 我们要怎么接近总统啊 |
[19:31] | Well, it helps that he’s not in D.C. | 幸好他不在华府 |
[19:33] | Well, he’s, uh, actually on a fundraising swing through the Midwest. | 他在中西部进行巡回筹款呢 |
[19:37] | Yeah, right now, it looks like his whole party — | 是啊 看来他的整队人马 |
[19:39] | aides, Secret Service, the whole circus — | 助理 特勤局 所有人 |
[19:41] | is staying at an estate owned by Ron Forester, | 都住在罗恩·福斯特的一处宅邸 |
[19:44] | the, uh, hedge fund zillionaire. | 是一个对冲基金亿万富翁 |
[19:46] | It’s right outside Indianapolis. | 就在印第安纳波利斯城外 |
[19:49] | But it is completely surrounded by walls, security, | 但那里被高墙 安保人员 特勤局 |
[19:53] | Secret Service, military. | 和军队层层包围 |
[19:56] | Plan B? | B计划呢 |
[19:58] | He’s got a hell of a speaking schedule. | 他有好多演讲安排 |
[20:00] | He’s averaging three events a day, | 每天平均三次活动 |
[20:01] | and he’s got a gala dinner on Friday night. | 周五晚还有晚宴 |
[20:03] | Well, at least he’ll be outside of the mansion. | 至少他会离开别墅 |
[20:06] | Yeah, guarded like the Hope Diamond. | 但同时像希望钻石一样被护得周周全全 |
[20:08] | Plan C? | C计划呢 |
[20:12] | What about us? Our — our feelings for each other? | 那我们呢 我们对彼此的感情呢 |
[20:15] | That’s why I’ve been totally up front about Mona. | 所以我对莫娜的事完全坦白 |
[20:19] | Mona? | 莫娜 |
[20:20] | Mona Levin. | 莫娜·莱文 |
[20:22] | Mona Levin? | 莫娜·莱文 |
[20:24] | The heiress? | 那个女继承人 |
[20:26] | You’ve been seen her as well?! | 你还跟她约会了 |
[20:29] | You know one has to keep one’s options open. | 你知道人总得多些选择 |
[20:32] | The heart knows what the heart knows. | 心意是控制不住的 |
[20:34] | And what does your heart know about me? | 你对我的心意呢 |
[20:37] | It knows that it’s fond of you. | 我喜欢你 |
[20:40] | But your credentials were unverifiable. | 但你的资历都无法查证 |
[20:42] | Financial holdings, Royal Ballet, none of it! | 金融控股 皇家芭蕾 都无法核实 |
[20:45] | You had me investigated?! | 你还调查我了 |
[20:49] | You were scamming me! | 你在骗我 |
[20:50] | Oh, there’s the pot calling the kettle black. | 好个五十步笑百步 |
[20:54] | Finally. | 可算来了 |
[20:59] | Light starch. | 少上浆 |
[21:01] | I offered my heart to a pauper | 我向一个穷光蛋敞开了心扉 |
[21:03] | who was after my nonexistent fortune! | 你根本就是想要我不存在的财产 |
[21:05] | Same as I did, sweetie. I’m just being honest about it. | 我也是一样 亲爱的 我不过是挑明了 |
[21:08] | – Who is this? – My latest fiancé. | -这是谁 -我最新的未婚夫 |
[21:11] | And if I tell Mona the truth? | 如果我把真相告诉莫娜呢 |
[21:15] | That’d be a first. | 那会是头一遭了 |
[21:16] | – Get out! – It’s my place! | -滚 -这是我家 |
[21:18] | Mother. | 母亲 |
[21:21] | “Mother”? | “母亲” |
[21:42] | That is the sweetest thing you’ve ever done for me. | 这是你为我做过的最好的事 |
[21:54] | Promise you won’t laugh. | 保证你不会笑 |
[21:58] | Even if it’s funny? | 哪怕很好笑 |
[22:01] | I won’t laugh. | 我不笑 |
[22:05] | Tonight, us here, it felt… | 今晚 我们俩 感觉 |
[22:11] | different. | 不一样 |
[22:14] | Now I’m really not laughing. | 这下我真不想笑了 |
[22:16] | No. | 不是 |
[22:18] | We were great, as always, but… | 我们还是很棒 但是 |
[22:22] | somehow… | 不知怎么 |
[22:25] | in some way I can’t describe, | 我描述不上来 |
[22:28] | it feels like… | 但感觉 |
[22:32] | something’s changed. | 好像有什么变了 |
[22:50] | Maybe something has. | 或许是有什么变了 |
[23:08] | Cass? Cass? | 小卡 小卡 |
[23:11] | Something’s happened. Something… | 出事了 |
[23:13] | Angel radio… There are so many voices. | 天使电台 有好多声音 |
[23:15] | What are they saying? | 都说什么呢 |
[23:17] | There’s been a massive surge in celestial energy. | 天堂能量出现了强烈涌动 |
[23:23] | A nephilim is come into being. | 一个拿非利人要诞生了 |
[23:26] | It’s the offspring of an angel and a human. | 就是天使和凡人的后代 |
[23:30] | And that’s big news? | 这是重大消息吗 |
[23:32] | Yes, but the power to produce this is immense. | 是的 造成这个的能量很大 |
[23:34] | It’s much, much greater than a typical angel. | 比一般的天使厉害的多 |
[23:38] | Lucifer. | 路西法 |
[23:40] | W– Lucifer? | 路西法 |
[23:46] | I didn’t know he was dating. | 我都不知道他在约会 |
[23:53] | Yeah, and hey, Crowley? | 嗯 克劳力 |
[23:55] | find out from your government mole if there’s a | 跟你的政府内线问问 |
[23:57] | girlfriend or a mistress or a favorite hooker. | 他是否有女友 情妇或宠爱的妓女 |
[24:00] | Someone we don’t know about. | 我们不知道的人 |
[24:01] | Got it. All right. | 知道了 好 |
[24:03] | Crowley and Rowena will meet us in Indianapolis. | 克劳力和罗威娜会在印第安纳波利斯跟我们碰面 |
[24:06] | Do we have a plan? | 有计划了吗 |
[24:08] | Impeach LOTUS and find Rosemary’s Baby. | 弹劾总统路西法 并找到魔鬼圣婴 |
[24:35] | Aw, crap. | 该死 |
[24:49] | All right. Stay here. We got this. | 好了 待在这里 我们去 |
[24:58] | Gentlemen, is there a problem? | 先生们 有什么问题吗 |
[25:01] | Federal Agents, guys. We need to keep going. | 我们是联邦探员 还得赶路呢 |
[25:04] | And I need 6 grand by Saturday, but that ain’t happening either. | 我周六前还得凑齐六千块呢 不照样没戏 |
[25:09] | You guys know who you’re talking to? | 你们知道我们是谁吗 |
[25:11] | Winchesters. | 温家兄弟 |
[25:15] | You make those toy badges in craft class on the psyche ward? | 假证是手工课上还是在精神病院里做的 |
[25:18] | Nice car, by the way. Really stands out. | 车不错 非常显眼 |
[25:23] | Wait a second now. | 等等 |
[25:30] | Let him go. Now. | 放了他 快点 |
[25:45] | Stop! | 站住 |
[25:47] | – Don’t move! – Cass, don’t. | -别动 -小卡 别 |
[26:32] | You. Angel. Wipe their memories. | 你 天使 抹去他们的记忆 |
[26:42] | U.S. Government plates. Elite dogcatcher level. | 美国政府牌照 精英猎狗人 |
[26:47] | Someone special wants you. | 有特别的人想抓你们 |
[26:50] | Whose hydrant have you lads been tinkling on? | 你们是招惹谁了 |
[26:54] | I’m sorry. Who the hell are you? | 对不起 你是谁 |
[26:57] | Where are my manners? | 我太没礼貌了 |
[26:58] | Arthur Ketch. British Men of Letters. | 亚瑟·凯奇 英国记录者 |
[27:08] | So it’s all very simple, really. | 其实很简单的 |
[27:10] | Mick Davies asked you to join our effort, | 米克·戴维斯邀你们加入我们 |
[27:11] | which we’re taking international. | 我们打算进行国际化 |
[27:14] | My instructions are to strongly encourage a “Yes.” | 我的指示是 好好激励你们答应 |
[27:19] | So, what? You’ve just been following us? | 怎么 你一直在跟踪我们吗 |
[27:21] | Not at all. We’re good dogs. We only come when called. | 不是 我们是好狗 只有受召唤才会出现 |
[27:26] | And he called. | 他打了电话 |
[27:29] | You what? | 你什么 |
[27:30] | I-I didn’t, uh… | 我没有… |
[27:32] | I hung up. | 我挂了 |
[27:33] | Yes, you did, | 是啊 |
[27:35] | which made Mr. Davies think that you were in trouble, | 所以戴维斯先生认为你们有了麻烦 |
[27:38] | which you were. | 他猜对了 |
[27:39] | So he rings me. Bing, bang, boom. | 所以他打给了我 丁零当啷 |
[27:41] | Meet Bob. He’s your uncle. | 接下来就顺理成章了 |
[27:45] | Oh, and, um, you’re welcome. | 对了 不客气 |
[27:49] | And why should we believe anything that you have to say? | 我们为什么要相信你的话 |
[27:53] | You, Halo. | 你 光圈 |
[27:55] | Do you sense I’m lying? | 你觉得我在说谎吗 |
[27:57] | My name is Castiel. | 我叫卡西迪奥 |
[28:01] | And… no. | 没有 |
[28:05] | But the truth can be situational. | 但真话有时要看情况 |
[28:09] | I do enjoy an angel. | 我就喜欢天使 |
[28:12] | But I understand your hesitation. | 但我理解你们的迟疑 |
[28:15] | You haven’t exactly seen us at our best. | 你们并没有看到我们最好的一面 |
[28:18] | Lady Bevell is a bit… excitable. | 贝维尔夫人有点 容易激动 |
[28:21] | She tried to kill us. | 她企图杀我们 |
[28:23] | – Like I said, excitable. – And you’re better? | -我说了 容易激动 -你就强点吗 |
[28:25] | I don’t care about you one way or the other. | 我既不喜欢你们 也不讨厌你们 |
[28:27] | I’m not an ideologue. | 我不是空想家 |
[28:28] | And all you wanna do is help these American Hunters | 你只想帮助这对儿美国猎人 |
[28:32] | to clear this country of monsters? | 清理这个国家的怪物 |
[28:35] | We understand things are different here. | 我们理解这里的情况不一样 |
[28:38] | We’re eager to collaborate. | 我们愿意合作 |
[28:40] | The British Men of Letters are centuries old, lads. | 英国记录者有数世纪的历史 各位 |
[28:43] | We can offer expertise, | 我们可以提供专业知识 |
[28:45] | weaponry, skills. | 武器 技艺 |
[28:48] | Like we saw out on the road? | 就像刚刚那样的吗 |
[28:50] | I’m an artist, Mr. Winchester. | 我是个艺术家 温彻斯特先生 |
[28:53] | I paint in many colors. | 我用很多颜色作画 |
[28:56] | Was that a grenade launcher? | 刚刚那是枪榴弹发射器吗 |
[28:59] | Quite. | 是的 |
[29:01] | Our engineers have spent years | 我们的工程师花费数年 |
[29:03] | blending sorcery and technology. | 融合巫术和科技 |
[29:07] | For instance, we don’t always decapitate vampires. | 比如 我们并不总砍吸血鬼的头 |
[29:11] | Inefficient, reallea especially for large nests. | 不够高效 尤其是对大血巢 |
[29:15] | We irradiate them, | 我们辐射他们 |
[29:18] | reorder their DNA. | 改变他们的DNA |
[29:20] | Their own blood becomes lethal to them. | 让他们的血液变成致命毒物 |
[29:25] | Cool. | 厉害 |
[29:27] | The toys are the fun part, hmm? | 玩具最好玩了 是吧 |
[29:34] | Hyperbolic Pulse Generator. | 双曲线脉冲发生器 |
[29:38] | Exorcisms are unreliable. | 驱魔很不靠谱 |
[29:40] | This device emits a force | 这件装置能放出一股力量 |
[29:42] | which drives the possessing demon from the vessel. | 迫使附身的恶魔离开皮囊 |
[29:46] | What about a, uh, possessing angel? | 那附身的天使呢 |
[29:52] | And what might you boys be working on? | 你们在追查什么呢 |
[29:57] | You want us to trust you, you’re gonna have to trust us first. | 你想要我们信任你 就得先信任我们 |
[30:00] | And that means? | 什么意思 |
[30:04] | So you’re gonna pop Lucifer out of the President with that? | 你要用那个把路西法从总统身体里赶出去 |
[30:08] | I hope so. Otherwise, we’re all dead. | 希望能行 否则我们死定了 |
[30:13] | Then Rowena zaps him back to the cage. | 然后让罗威娜把他送回笼子 |
[30:14] | Of course, we gotta get him here first. | 当然 我们得先把他弄来 |
[30:16] | Yeah. We need to get ahold of this, | 是啊 我们得找到 |
[30:19] | secret girlfriend Crowley found out about. This… | 克劳力查到的秘密女友 |
[30:21] | Kelly. | 凯莉 |
[30:23] | Of course, she’s in that mansion with the President, | 当然了 她跟总统一起在别墅里 |
[30:25] | which is guarded like a fortress. | 那里戒备森严 |
[30:28] | Only one of us has a chance of getting in there. | 我们中只有一人有可能进得去 |
[30:39] | Bollocks. | 该死 |
[30:40] | Yes, I’m pregnant. | 是的 我怀孕了 |
[30:42] | I don’t know when, Sheri. | 我不知道什么时候 谢丽 |
[30:44] | I don’t know how. I just know that I am. | 也不知道怎么会 只知道我是怀了 |
[30:47] | Hello, darling. | 你好 亲爱的 |
[30:51] | This is going to sting a bit. | 这会有点疼 |
[30:56] | No, no, you’re making it up. It’s impossible. | 不不 你们骗人 这不可能 |
[31:01] | Well, to be fair, so is teleporting. But… | 不过 瞬移不也是不可能的吗 |
[31:05] | ta-da. | 但你在这儿呢 |
[31:07] | Who are you people? | 你们是什么人 |
[31:09] | Well, dear, I’m a witch. | 亲爱的 我是个女巫 |
[31:12] | He’s an angel. | 他是个天使 |
[31:15] | And I’m the King of Hell. | 我是地狱之王 |
[31:18] | Oh, God. | 上帝呐 |
[31:19] | No, actually, he left. | 其实 他走了 |
[31:21] | Okay, guys, not helping. | 各位 帮倒忙呢 |
[31:24] | You — you can’t. He’s the President. | 你不能 他是总统 |
[31:26] | He was, but now… | 他原来是 但现在 |
[31:29] | Tell me he hasn’t been acting different. | 难道他的行为没有变化吗 |
[31:31] | Jeff’s been under a lot of stress. He… | 杰夫最近压力很大 |
[31:33] | Wrong. He’s the Devil. | 不 他是魔鬼 |
[31:36] | Horns, pitchfork, the whole nine. | 长角 干草叉 全套 |
[31:38] | Crowley, still not helping. | 克劳力 还是帮倒忙 |
[31:41] | Listen, we know what we’re talking about here. | 听着 我们清楚自己在做什么 |
[31:43] | We have been on Lucifer’s trail for a long time. | 我们查路西法很久了 |
[31:45] | And we know you’re pregnant with his child. | 我们知道你怀了他的孩子 |
[31:49] | That’s — that’s — you’re lying. | 你…你们撒谎 |
[31:53] | The thing inside you, it’s unholy. | 你体内的东西 是不洁的 |
[31:59] | It’s an abomination. | 是恶果 |
[32:00] | That’s n– | 不… |
[32:03] | Place your hand here. | 把手放在这里 |
[32:31] | No. | 不 |
[32:32] | Oh, no. | 不 |
[32:34] | Does he even know you’re knocked up? | 他知道你怀孕了吗 |
[32:36] | Yes, he… | 是的 |
[32:38] | He said he was thrilled. | 他说他很激动 |
[32:40] | He said it was the only time he ever created anything. | 他说这是他唯一一次创造了什么 |
[32:46] | Kelly… | 凯莉 |
[32:48] | we need your help. | 我们需要你帮忙 |
[32:52] | “I grant a full pardon…” | “我赦免… |
[32:58] | “…to Charles Manson.” | 查尔斯·曼森” |
[33:06] | Kelly. | 凯莉 |
[33:40] | Sir, we agreed to keep this small like you asked. | 先生 我们照您说的 只有小队人跟随 |
[33:42] | We’re gonna go inside, run a quick sweep. | 我们现在进去 快速检查一下 |
[33:44] | Absolutely. | 好的 |
[33:46] | Wouldn’t want anything happening to me. | 可不希望我出事 |
[33:54] | Ms. Kline. | 克莱恩小姐 |
[34:24] | There’s no one in here but Kelly. | 这里只有凯莉 |
[34:26] | Go wait in your car. | 去车里等着 |
[34:31] | It’s clear. | 安全 |
[34:34] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[34:51] | There’s no one in there but Kelly. We’ll wait in the car. | 里面只有凯莉 我们在车里等着 |
[35:06] | Kelly. | 凯莉 |
[35:16] | Kelly, what’s wrong? | 凯莉 怎么了 |
[35:18] | I told you on the phone. | 我在电话上跟你说了 |
[35:21] | I can’t have this baby. | 我不能把孩子生下来 |
[35:29] | I’m afraid I’ll have to insist. | 我恐怕要坚持 |
[35:39] | Sam. | 萨姆 |
[35:40] | Vade retro. | [咒语] |
[35:41] | We’ve done this dance so many times. | 这一套我们玩过那么多次了 |
[35:43] | Princeps Inferni. | [咒语] |
[35:55] | Sam! | 萨姆 |
[36:08] | Rowena, now! | 罗威娜 快 |
[36:09] | Mah tay, ez loh, say tah! | [咒语] |
[36:33] | This isn’t over, Sam! | 这事没完 萨姆 |
[36:34] | Go to Hell! | 下地狱去吧 |
[36:39] | Mah tay, ez loh, say tah! | [咒语] |
[36:51] | Mah tay, ez loh, say tah! | [咒语] |
[37:18] | He’s alive. He won’t remember a thing. | 他还活着 他什么都不会记得的 |
[37:21] | Jeff. Oh, my God. | 杰夫 天呐 |
[37:25] | Jeff? | 杰夫 |
[37:28] | – Oh, my God. – We gotta go. | -天呐 -我们得走了 |
[37:30] | Get her out of here. Go. | 带她离开 快走 |
[37:32] | Kelly, you gotta go. Go. | 凯莉 你得走了 快走 |
[37:45] | We got him. | 我们抓到他了 |
[37:49] | We got Lucifer. | 我们抓到路西法了 |
[38:08] | Mr. President? | 总统先生 |
[38:10] | Okay. All right. Take it easy, Tiger. | 好了 没事的 慢慢来 猛男 |
[38:14] | Mr. President! | 总统先生 |
[38:17] | On your feet! Hands on your heads! | 站起来 手举过头顶 |
[38:19] | Hands on your heads! | 手举过头顶 |
[38:20] | – Okay, listen, we were just trying to – Shut up! | -听着 我们是想 -闭嘴 |
[38:24] | You’re under arrest for the attempted assassination | 你们因企图行刺美国总统 |
[38:27] | of the President of the United States. | 被捕了 |
[39:25] | I’m sorry. I just… I need a minute. | 对不起 我…需要点时间 |
[40:19] | Kelly. | 凯莉 |
[40:24] | Kelly, are you all right? | 凯莉 你没事吧 |
[40:33] | Kelly? | 凯莉 |
[40:37] | – Hello? – Castiel… | -喂 -卡西迪奥 |
[40:40] | I can’t do it. | 我不能 |
[40:42] | Kelly. | 凯莉 |
[40:44] | I can feel it inside me. | 我能感觉到它在我体内 |
[40:46] | I’m its mother. | 我是它的母亲 |
[40:47] | Kelly, you listen to me. This is not a baby. | 凯莉 听我说 那不是个孩子 |
[40:50] | This is the spawn of Lucifer. | 那是路西法的后代 |
[40:54] | It’s my child. | 是我的孩子 |
[40:58] | No, no. Kelly, you… | 不 凯莉 你… |