时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | This vessel… | 这具皮囊 |
[00:04] | …it’s been warded with spellwork from the Cage. | 用笼子的符文和咒语做了防护 |
[00:07] | I own you. | 你是我的 |
[00:09] | I think I have a lead on Kelly Kline. | 我可能有凯莉·克莱恩的线索了 |
[00:11] | She’s with Dagon, Prince of Hell, | 她跟地狱王子大衮在一起 |
[00:12] | in Coeur d’Alene, Idaho. | 在爱达荷州 科达伦 |
[00:14] | Eileen Leahy. | 艾琳·莱希 |
[00:19] | Feel free to drop a line, even if you just wanna hang out. | 如果需要什么一定联系我 哪怕只想有人陪陪 |
[00:23] | I did extensive research at Kendricks. | 我在肯德里克斯对狼人进行过深入研究 |
[00:25] | It’s like our — | 就像我们的 |
[00:25] | – Hogwarts? – Exactly. | -霍格沃茨吗 -是啊 |
[00:27] | Great. Who you gonna call? Douchebusters. | 真好 找谁呢 混蛋捉鬼队 |
[00:31] | Bravo. | 厉害 |
[00:34] | We’re working with these people now. | 我们现在跟他们合作了 |
[00:36] | The better they are, the better we are. | 他们能力越强 我们也越好 |
[00:39] | – What did you do to her? – I had orders. | -你把她怎么了 -我有命在身 |
[00:41] | So you killed her? | 你杀了她 |
[00:42] | We’ll give you a second chance. | 我们可以再给你个机会 |
[00:43] | Just don’t mess it up. There won’t be a third. | 别搞砸了 不会再有一次了 |
[00:51] | What do you think she wants? | 你觉得她找我们什么事 |
[00:53] | Nothing good. | 不会是好事 |
[01:00] | Going home for Christmas? | 你圣诞回家吗 |
[01:02] | Sorry. Forgot. | 抱歉 我忘了 |
[01:05] | I’ll be here, as always. | 我会像以往一样待在这儿的 |
[01:18] | Gentlemen. | 先生们 |
[01:19] | Headmistress. | 校长夫人 |
[01:21] | Come with me. | 跟我来 |
[01:49] | Timothy, | 蒂莫西 |
[01:50] | Michael, | 米克尔 |
[01:52] | you have both conquered many trials here at Kendricks, | 你们都在肯德里克斯通过了诸多试炼 |
[01:57] | either through natural talent | 要么是靠天赋 |
[02:00] | or good old-fashioned hard work. | 要么是靠勤奋 |
[02:03] | But today, | 但今天 |
[02:05] | today we’ll learn which of you | 今天 我们要看看你们中谁 |
[02:07] | matriculates to the next level of training. | 能进入训练的下一阶段 |
[02:11] | This organization does important work, gentlemen — | 本组织要承担重要的工作 先生们 |
[02:15] | work which allows millions of people | 我们的工作让数百万人 |
[02:17] | to sleep safely in their beds at night. | 晚上可以安然入睡 |
[02:21] | But in order to do this work, | 但要做这份工作 |
[02:24] | to protect those people, | 要保护那些人 |
[02:27] | we need cadets who will employ their skills | 我们需要学员能使用他们的技能 |
[02:31] | and execute orders without question. | 能毫不质疑地执行命令 |
[02:39] | And so… | 因此 |
[02:47] | …only one of you will be leaving this room. | 你们中只有一人能离开这间屋子 |
[02:54] | Good luck. | 祝你们好运 |
[03:15] | He — he fought well. | 他的抵抗很顽强 |
[03:18] | He didn’t want to die. | 他不想死的 |
[03:22] | Yet the Code demands otherwise. | 但准则另有要求 |
[03:27] | Well played, Mr. Davies. | 很好 戴维斯先生 |
[03:48] | So, uh, after we talked, | 我们谈过之后 |
[03:50] | – you went back to Coeur d’Alene, Idaho? – Right. | -你又回爱达荷州科达伦了 -对 |
[03:52] | The last place anybody saw Kelly Kline go — | 那是凯莉·克莱恩最后被见到的地方 |
[03:56] | I figured I’d take a look. | 我觉得该去看看 |
[03:58] | And? | 怎样 |
[03:59] | And turns out, right after she left, | 原来 她走之后 |
[04:02] | somebody burned down an old warehouse. | 有人烧了一间老仓库 |
[04:04] | I did some digging. | 我调查了一番 |
[04:06] | Check your phone. | 看手机 |
[04:09] | Okay. | 好 |
[04:11] | What are those? Security shots? | 那是什么 监控画面吗 |
[04:13] | Oh, yeah. There’s Kelly goin’ in. | 没错 那是凯莉进去了 |
[04:17] | – Nice work, Eileen. – Thank you. | -干得好 艾琳 -谢谢 |
[04:20] | So this chick with her, | 跟她在一起的女人是谁 |
[04:21] | that, uh, Pat Benatar wannabe? | 佩特·班纳塔[歌手]模仿者吗 |
[04:23] | It must be Dagon, I guess. Yeah. | 肯定是大衮了 嗯 |
[04:26] | Awesome. Okay, so — | 太棒了 好吧 那… |
[04:29] | So… | 那么 |
[04:30] | Kelly and Dagon go crash this place, | 凯莉和大衮去过这地方 |
[04:32] | and then it gets torched. Coincidence? | 然后那里就被烧了 巧合吗 |
[04:35] | – No. – Hell, no. | -不是 -绝对不是 |
[04:36] | All right, well, what are we lookin’ at here? | 好吧 那是什么情况 |
[04:39] | Working on it. | 还在查 |
[04:41] | Well, go get ’em, Eileen. | 去查到他们吧 艾琳 |
[04:43] | That’s the plan. | 就这么打算的 |
[04:47] | Bye, Sam. | 再见 萨姆 |
[04:49] | Bye. | 再见 |
[04:53] | – That’s cute. – Come on. | -好有爱 -得了 |
[04:58] | Just saying, Dean, | 我就是说 迪恩 |
[04:59] | even with Cass and every Hunter we know working this, | 就算有小卡和我们认识的每个猎人一起找 |
[05:03] | we still got basically nothing. | 我们还是几乎什么都查不到 |
[05:05] | At least, you know, maybe Crowley — | 至少 或许克劳力 |
[05:08] | No, dude, we’re not calling Crowley — | 不行 我们不能找克劳力 |
[05:11] | Hello, boys. Do come and have a drink. | 小伙子们 来喝一杯吧 |
[05:17] | Did you break into our house? | 你闯进了我们家吗 |
[05:18] | Our house. Men of Letters. | 我们的家 这是记录者的家 |
[05:21] | Did you know your key opens | 你们知道你们的钥匙 |
[05:22] | every chapter house in the world? | 能打开全世界的每个分部会所吗 |
[05:26] | Well, you did say you’d give me a second chance. | 你们说过会再给我个机会的 |
[05:28] | Yeah, that doesn’t mean we wanna hang out. | 那不代表我们想一起喝酒消遣 |
[05:31] | You here for a reason? | 你来有事吗 |
[05:32] | I am, and it’s a bit urgent. | 是的 还挺急的 |
[05:35] | Some time ago, the home office recorded | 一段时间之前 总部记录到了 |
[05:37] | some sort of cosmic shock wave. | 一段宇宙震波 |
[05:40] | Very rare. | 很罕见 |
[05:41] | – And after a few months of — – Nephilim. | -几个月来… -拿非利人 |
[05:45] | You knew? | 你们知道 |
[05:46] | Yeah, we knew. | 是的 |
[05:47] | – How? – Sort of a long story. | -怎么知道的 -说来话长 |
[05:50] | Well, I’ve got time. | 我有时间 |
[05:55] | Well, Lucifer jacked the President… | 路西法附身了总统 |
[05:57] | …and then knocked up his girlfriend. | 搞大了他女友的肚子 |
[06:00] | And now, she is on the run with Dagon, | 现在 她在跟大衮逃命 |
[06:04] | who is a Prince of Hell. | 大衮是地狱王子 |
[06:05] | I see. And you didn’t tell me this because… | 这样啊 你们没告诉我是因为 |
[06:09] | ‘Cause it’s kind of a need-to-know kind of thing. | 因为这事算是个机密 |
[06:12] | The Devil is having a… | 魔鬼要有… |
[06:15] | child. | 孩子了 |
[06:16] | It seems like something we’d need to know. | 这事似乎是我们需要知道的 |
[06:21] | Where is this woman now? | 这女人现在在哪 |
[06:22] | Not sure. | 不确定 |
[06:24] | We had her. | 本来在我们手上 |
[06:25] | Tried to help her, but, she, uh — | 我们想帮她的 但她… |
[06:27] | – We lost her. – Yeah. | -她跑了 -嗯 |
[06:28] | I’m sorry. You — you had her? And you let her live? | 抱歉 她本来在你们手上 你们却放过了她 |
[06:31] | Look, it’s not Kelly’s fault, okay? | 这不怪凯莉 |
[06:32] | She didn’t know Lucifer was her boyfriend. | 她不知道她男友变成路西法了 |
[06:34] | Oh, sure, yeah. It could happen to anyone. | 当然 这种事谁都可能碰上 |
[06:36] | Plus, she’d agreed to end the pregnancy. | 再说 她原本答应打胎的 |
[06:38] | And I guess she changed her mind. | 我猜她后来改主意了 |
[06:40] | Even with everything Kelly knew, it… | 就算凯莉知道了前因后果 |
[06:43] | it was still her kid. She couldn’t. | 那还是她的孩子 她做不到 |
[06:45] | Then you should have! | 那你们就该动手 |
[06:47] | You should’ve shot her between the eyes immediately. | 你们就该立刻一枪崩了她 |
[06:51] | Oh, why? ‘Cause that’s what you would’ve done? | 怎么 因为换你就会那么做吗 |
[06:53] | Kind of like you killed that werewolf? | 就像你杀了那个狼人 |
[06:55] | ‘Cause from what I remember, that really messed you up. | 我记得 那让你受的惊可不小 |
[06:57] | Yeah, ’cause you’re so big on second chances and all. | 嗯 因为你很看重第二次机会什么的 |
[06:59] | Yeah — yes. | 是啊 |
[07:02] | I’m not saying it was gonna be easy, | 我没说那会轻松 |
[07:04] | but the Code demands it. | 但这是准则的要求 |
[07:06] | “The Code.” | 准则 |
[07:08] | This is not some werewolf. Do — | 这不是什么狼人 |
[07:10] | Do you have any idea what will happen | 你们知道如果这天谴之物 |
[07:12] | if this abomination is born? | 诞生了会怎么样吗 |
[07:14] | Mick… | 米克 |
[07:16] | we’re handling it, all right? We’ll find her. | 我们在处理了 好吗 我们会找到她的 |
[07:22] | So until then… | 在那之前 |
[07:24] | I say we drink. | 我们喝酒吧 |
[07:29] | Dagon. | 大衮 |
[07:32] | Dagon… | 大衮 |
[07:33] | hear me. | 听到我 |
[07:34] | I do, sire. | 我听到了 陛下 |
[07:37] | News of my son… | 说说我儿子 |
[07:39] | All is well? | 一切都好吗 |
[07:40] | As can be expected. | 没什么意外 |
[07:42] | And the, uh…container? | 那…容器呢 |
[07:48] | She should last as long as needed. | 她应该能撑到时候 |
[07:52] | Well, she better. | 那最好 |
[07:54] | Don’t fail me, Dagon. | 别让我失望 大衮 |
[07:57] | Not again. | 别再辜负我了 |
[08:06] | Mick, no one’s out there. | 米克 外面没人 |
[08:08] | If we run, we might not get caught. | 如果我们逃跑 可能不会被抓 |
[08:10] | We can go to my father. He’ll — | 我们可以去找我父亲 他会… |
[08:11] | Close the door, Timothy. | 关门 蒂莫西 |
[08:17] | We need cadets who will execute orders | 我们需要学员能毫不质疑地 |
[08:20] | without question. | 执行命令 |
[08:24] | Mick, we have to go. | 米克 我们得走了 |
[08:25] | Only one of you will be leaving this room. | 你们中只有一人能离开这间屋子 |
[08:29] | Mick. | 米克 |
[08:32] | Good luck. | 祝你们好运 |
[08:36] | I’m…I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[08:49] | What? | 干什么 |
[08:50] | You didn’t report in last night, Mr. Davies. | 你昨晚没报告情况 戴维斯先生 |
[08:52] | – Is there a reason? – No, ma’am. | -有什么原因吗 -没有 夫人 |
[08:54] | No, I was, uh, I was still in investigation mode. | 我当时还在做调查 |
[08:58] | – I was gonna inform you. – And the Winchesters? | -我本想通知您的 -那温家人呢 |
[09:01] | Making some progress. | 有些进展 |
[09:06] | Come in, Mr. Rawlings. | 进来 罗林斯先生 |
[09:07] | You are aware that Lady Bevell feels that they are hopeless. | 你知道贝维尔夫人认为他们无可救药吧 |
[09:10] | I’m the one cleaning up her mess. | 是我收拾了她惹的祸 |
[09:12] | Dr. Hess, last I heard, | 海斯博士 据我所知 |
[09:14] | you and the rest of the leadership | 你和其他领导人 |
[09:16] | felt getting the Winchesters | 认为拉拢温家人 |
[09:17] | was key to bringing the American Hunters on board. | 是拉拢美国猎人的关键 |
[09:19] | I’m just trying to make that happen. | 我只是在尽力实现 |
[09:21] | Yes, well, things change. | 是啊 情况有变 |
[09:25] | And that means? | 什么意思 |
[09:26] | This… nephilim. | 这个拿非利人 |
[09:31] | Something big and bad | 可怕的大麻烦 |
[09:34] | is on its way, Mr. Davies. | 就要来了 戴维斯先生 |
[09:36] | We need the situation in America settled now. | 我们需要马上解决美国的情况 |
[09:40] | What? I don’t understand. | 什么 我不懂 |
[09:44] | Then let me make it blisteringly simple. | 那我说清楚点吧 |
[09:47] | We don’t have time | 我们没时间 |
[09:49] | to court a handful of mangy Colonials. | 迎合几个肮脏的殖民地人了 |
[09:52] | Not anymore. | 现在不行了 |
[09:54] | So either Sam and Dean and the rest of their ill-bred lot | 所以萨姆和迪恩还有其他他们那群浑人 |
[09:57] | learn to obey, | 要么学会服从 |
[09:59] | or you turn them over to Mr. Ketch… | 要么你把他们交给凯奇先生 |
[10:04] | …and start fresh. | 然后重新开始 |
[10:07] | Look, I don’t think — | 听着 我不认为 |
[10:08] | This is not a discussion. | 这不是讨论 |
[10:10] | It’s an order. | 是命令 |
[10:12] | Are you hearing me, Michael? | 听到了吗 米克尔 |
[10:14] | Assimilate or | 要么同化 |
[10:16] | eliminate. | 要么消灭 |
[10:34] | Do you need a pillow or…whatever? | 你需要个枕头什么的吗 |
[10:40] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[10:42] | I keep getting these weird little pains. | 我总感到一些奇怪的疼痛 |
[10:45] | I’m sure everything’s fine. | 我相信你没事的 |
[10:48] | Why? Because this is how you felt | 怎么 因为你怀孕的时候 |
[10:50] | all the times you were pregnant? | 也感觉到这样的疼了 |
[10:54] | I need to see a doctor. | 我需要见医生 |
[10:56] | No doctor will understand this child. You barely do. | 医生是不会理解这孩子的 你都不怎么理解 |
[11:02] | We’ve been here too long. We should go. | 我们在这里待太久了 该移动了 |
[11:05] | No! | 不 |
[11:07] | You said that you would help me. I wanna see a doctor. | 你说会帮我的 我想看医生 |
[11:15] | I’m not going anywhere until I know my baby’s safe. | 我确保宝宝没事之前哪里都不会去的 |
[11:34] | You look like crap. | 你气色好差 |
[11:35] | Yeah, you look crappier. | 你气色更差 |
[11:38] | I gotta hand it to Mick. | 真佩服米克 |
[11:40] | Man, you get him started, that guy can drink. | 你开个头 他能喝下太平洋 |
[11:42] | I mean, we can drink, | 我们就很能喝了 |
[11:43] | but he’s got, like, the “Can Drink” gold medal. | 但他简直是”能喝”金牌得主 |
[11:47] | Hey, you talk to Mom lately? | 你最近跟妈妈通过话吗 |
[11:49] | Oh, shouldn’t worry about your Mum. | 别担心你们妈妈 |
[11:52] | Her and Ketch make quite the team. | 她和凯奇是很棒的组合 |
[11:54] | Would you want your mom working with him? | 你会希望你妈跟他合作吗 |
[11:58] | Well, I can’t say. | 说不好 |
[12:00] | I never really knew my mum. | 我根本不认识我妈妈 |
[12:02] | Or my dad. | 或是我爸 |
[12:04] | I was on the streets till the Men of Letters found me. | 我原本流落街头 直到被记录者发现 |
[12:07] | How did they find you? | 他们怎么发现你的 |
[12:11] | I, uh, picked a member’s pocket. | 我偷了一个记录者的钱包 |
[12:14] | Not on purpose. I was just after a couple of quid. | 不是有意的 我就是想偷个几镑 |
[12:17] | But I got a cursed coin from Ancient Babylon instead. | 结果偷到了古巴比伦被诅咒的钱币 |
[12:21] | Yeah, sure. That could happen to anyone. | 当然 这种事谁都能碰上 |
[12:24] | The Men of Letters decided I showed promised | 记录者认为我挺有前途 |
[12:26] | and signed me up. | 就让我加入了 |
[12:31] | They gave me a life. | 他们给了我一份生活 |
[12:33] | They, um… | 他们… |
[12:39] | You all right? | 你没事吧 |
[12:42] | Yeah. Always. | 嗯 当然 |
[12:45] | Got any vodka? | 有伏特加吗 |
[12:49] | Hello. | 你们好 |
[12:53] | You must be Kelly. | 你就是凯莉吧 |
[12:55] | And you’re her…partner? | 你是她的…伴侣吗 |
[12:57] | No. | 不是 |
[12:59] | Birth coach. | 生育指导 |
[13:00] | Sure. | 是啊 |
[13:03] | Well, Kelly’s vitals and preliminary labs were great. | 凯莉的体征和初步检测都很好 |
[13:06] | So we’re just gonna do a quick sonogram. | 我们就做个B超 |
[13:08] | Is that really necessary? | 真有这必要吗 |
[13:10] | Of course it is. | 当然了 |
[13:13] | Want the baby to be a happy camper. | 我们希望孩子住得开心 |
[13:16] | Right over here. | 来这边 |
[13:18] | Okay, Kelly. | 好了 凯莉 |
[13:19] | Just lift up there, please. Thank you. | 把单子掀起来 谢谢 |
[13:21] | I’m gonna put a little bit of gel on the camera, | 我要在镜头上涂点凝胶 |
[13:23] | so it might be a little bit cold. | 所以会有点凉凉的 |
[13:26] | Okay. | 好了 |
[13:28] | Say “Cheese.” | 说”茄子” |
[13:29] | Cheese. | 茄子 |
[13:34] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[13:41] | It’s looking good. | 看上去很好 |
[13:51] | What? | 怎么了 |
[13:53] | Everything looks a-okay. | 一切看上去都没问题 |
[13:55] | Everything looks a-okay! | 一切看上去都没问题 |
[13:59] | See, Kelly? | 瞧 凯莉 |
[14:00] | Your baby is a little angel, just like I’ve been saying. | 你的宝宝是个小天使 就像我说的那样 |
[14:05] | Now I know this can be a little bit awkward, | 我知道这会有点尴尬 |
[14:08] | but for the little champ’s medical record, | 但为了给小家伙建立病例 |
[14:11] | what can you tell me about his father? | 能跟我说说孩子的父亲吗 |
[14:19] | How the mighty have sunk, eh? | 伟人竟堕落至此啊 |
[14:28] | Good puppy. | 乖狗狗 |
[14:38] | Puppy want to play? | 狗狗想玩吗 |
[14:49] | What’s the matter? | 怎么了 |
[15:11] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[15:20] | I’m giving you what you want — submission. | 我在给你你想要的 屈服 |
[15:24] | – Why? – Why not? | -为什么 -为什么不呢 |
[15:27] | I figured out the rules of the house, | 我明白了这里的规矩 |
[15:28] | and…well, all things considered, | 考虑到一切 |
[15:32] | I think I’d rather be here than rotting in the Cage | 我宁可待在这里 而不是在笼子里发霉 |
[15:35] | with my drooling, insane — and not in a fun way — | 跟我流着口水 疯疯癫癫而且并不好玩的 |
[15:38] | little bro Michael. | 弟弟米迦勒待在一起 |
[15:41] | Really? | 真的 |
[15:44] | Yes. | 真的 |
[15:45] | It’s your game, | 这是你的游戏 |
[15:48] | your rules, so, uh… | 你的规则 |
[15:52] | I figure I can work with that. | 所以 我可以配合 |
[15:57] | You win. | 你赢了 |
[16:02] | What now… | 现在做什么 |
[16:04] | sire? | 陛下 |
[16:09] | – Ketch. – Quick update — | -凯奇 -上报一下 |
[16:10] | the skels turned out to be shape-shifters. | 那些流浪汉原来是易形者 |
[16:13] | – Killed a clan of seven. – Eight. | -杀了一群七个人 -是八个 |
[16:17] | Eight, she says. | 她说是八个 |
[16:19] | I’ve learned not to argue. | 我已经知道不该跟她争了 |
[16:21] | Um, you’ll make with the typey typey, yes? | 你能搞定文书工作吧 |
[16:24] | I’ll file the report. | 我会提交报告的 |
[16:25] | Splendid. Ciao. | 太棒了 再见 |
[16:29] | So you and Mick… | 你和米克 |
[16:32] | longtime friends? | 一直是朋友吗 |
[16:34] | More…survivors than friends. | 更像是幸存者吧 |
[16:37] | We were in school together. | 我们曾一起上学 |
[16:40] | Major in murder, minor in mayhem? | 主修杀人 辅修搞破坏吗 |
[16:42] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[16:45] | I gather your training was a bit more…improvisational? | 听说你的训练更多是即兴发挥的 |
[16:52] | We learned on the job. | 我们边干边学 |
[16:56] | And then you… gave it all up. | 然后你 放弃了那种生活 |
[17:02] | I wanted a quiet, normal life. | 我想要平静的普通生活 |
[17:08] | And yet, there you were, | 但你不久前 |
[17:09] | up to your elbows in shifter guts. | 还杀了一堆易形者 |
[17:13] | Mrs. Winchester… | 温太太 |
[17:17] | I believe you’re drawn to danger. | 我认为你就喜欢危险 |
[17:25] | Cheers. | 干杯 |
[17:44] | Sorry to interrupt. | 抱歉打搅 |
[17:48] | There’s really no need for that, Mr. Davies. | 没那个必要 戴维斯先生 |
[17:50] | We know each other? | 我们认识吗 |
[17:52] | I’m Renny. Rawlings. | 我是兰尼·罗林斯 |
[17:55] | I’ve been working directly for Dr. Hess | 我从肯德里克斯毕业后 |
[17:57] | since I graduated Kendricks. | 一直在海斯博士手下工作 |
[17:59] | Top of my class. | 我是班级状元 |
[18:02] | Cheers. | 真棒 |
[18:04] | What do you want? | 你想怎么样 |
[18:06] | Dr. Hess sent me on the overnight. | 海斯博士派我连夜赶来的 |
[18:08] | Thought you could use an extra set of hands. | 想帮你把手 |
[18:13] | Oh, to put it another way, you’re her lapdog. | 也就是说 你是她的走狗 |
[18:17] | Here to keep an eye on me. | 来看着我的 |
[18:20] | I’m here to help. | 我是来帮忙的 |
[18:22] | You want to help? | 你想帮忙 |
[18:25] | Stay out of my way. | 别干扰我 |
[18:27] | I’m afraid that’s not an option. | 那恐怕不行 |
[18:47] | Sorry, we’re closed for the day. | 抱歉 我们今天关门了 |
[18:49] | Those your patient files? | 那是你的病人病例吗 |
[18:51] | My patient history is none of your business. | 我病人的病例跟你无关 |
[18:59] | This is my voicemail. Make your voice a mail. | 这是我的语音信箱 请留你的语音邮件 |
[19:04] | Come on, Cass. I’ve called you three times now. | 拜托 小卡 我给你打过三通电话了 |
[19:09] | Will you call me back? | 能不能回电话 |
[19:10] | We’ve got a line on Dagon. | 我们查到大衮的线索了 |
[19:12] | We need your help. | 我们需要你帮忙 |
[19:14] | So you ran the plates of every car that drove past | 你查过了那晚那间爱达荷州仓库被烧前 |
[19:16] | that warehouse in Idaho just before it burned down? | 所有经过了它的车的车牌 |
[19:19] | Yeah. Most of them were local, but one wasn’t. | 是的 大部分车是本地的 但有一辆不是 |
[19:24] | It came up registered to Dermott Culp. | 查到注册在一个德米特·考普名下 |
[19:28] | So… | 怎么 |
[19:29] | So he went missing a year ago. | 而他一年前失踪了 |
[19:33] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[19:34] | I tracked his car to Iowa. | 我追踪了他的车 在爱荷华州 |
[19:36] | Found him coming out of a building | 看到他从一栋建筑里出来 |
[19:38] | carrying a dead body. | 还扛着一具尸体 |
[19:45] | So Dermott’s a killer? | 德米特是个杀手喽 |
[19:48] | Dermott’s a demon. | 德米特是个恶魔 |
[19:54] | Hunter. | 猎人 |
[19:56] | Demon. | 恶魔 |
[20:00] | Uh, one of Crowley’s? | 克劳力的人吗 |
[20:02] | Works for Dagon. | 为大衮工作 |
[20:04] | Covers her tracks. | 替她掩盖踪迹 |
[20:13] | Smart. | 明智 |
[20:14] | Dude, don’t compliment the bad guys. | 哥们 别夸坏人 |
[20:19] | So do you know where Kelly is now? | 你知道凯莉现在在哪吗 |
[20:22] | No, but before Dermott got | 不 但德米特 |
[20:26] | stabbed in the heart… | 被刺中心脏之前 |
[20:29] | Nice. | 漂亮 |
[20:31] | He gave me her phone number. | 他给了我她的手机号 |
[20:41] | Yeah, nice. | 嗯 很棒 |
[20:47] | My loyal…ish subjects, | 我还算忠诚的子民 |
[20:51] | these troubled times, | 如今世道艰险 |
[20:54] | I’m aware there might be some confusion | 我知道你们可能不确定 |
[20:57] | as to where you’re supposed to place your loyalty. | 该向谁效忠 |
[21:00] | Even with Lucifer back in the Cage, | 就算路西法被关回了笼子 |
[21:03] | there are those of you who would try to help him… | 还有些人想帮助他 |
[21:08] | because he scares you | 因为他让你们害怕 |
[21:10] | or engorges you. | 或让你们贪婪 |
[21:12] | Just the chance that Lucifer could come back, | 光是路西法能回归的可能 |
[21:15] | the rumor, would’ve been enough to keep some of you | 传言 都足以让你们中一些人 |
[21:19] | working against me, undermining me, | 密谋反对我 给我搞破坏 |
[21:22] | being a royal pain in my… | 给我找麻烦 |
[21:25] | pert, royal ass. | 让我蛋疼 |
[21:27] | But lo, the beast has been humbled. | 但瞧啊 野兽已被驯服 |
[21:35] | From his own lips, you will hear proclaimed | 他将亲口说出 |
[21:37] | the one, true leader of all Hell. | 地狱唯一真正的统治者 |
[21:41] | See… | 瞧 |
[21:42] | I didn’t just beat the Devil. | 我并不仅仅击败了魔鬼 |
[21:45] | I tamed him. | 我还驯服了他 |
[21:50] | This is all done of your own free will, is it not? | 这完全是出于你的自由意志吧 |
[21:54] | Yes, my Lord. | 是的 王上 |
[21:58] | Look, kids. | 瞧啊 孩子们 |
[21:59] | He goes where I tell him. He does what I tell him. | 我叫他去哪他就去哪 我叫他做啥他就做啥 |
[22:03] | He is my dog. | 他是我的狗狗 |
[22:08] | Showtime, Marmaduke. | 该表演了 马默杜克 |
[22:12] | Yes, my Lord. | 是 王上 |
[22:19] | He’s right, my friends. | 他说得对 朋友们 |
[22:23] | There is only one true ruler of Hell. | 地狱只有一个真正的统治者 |
[22:26] | Me. | 就是我 |
[22:27] | – And that is me, is it not? – Oh, yes. | -就是我 是吧 -是的 |
[22:30] | And you surrender your | 而你诚心地 |
[22:31] | heartfelt support to that one true ruler? | 支持这唯一的真正统治者 对吗 |
[22:33] | Absolutely. | 绝对的 |
[22:35] | And what do you have to say to those | 那么你要对那些 |
[22:37] | who are still unsure of whom they must obey? | 还不确定该服从谁的人说什么 |
[22:42] | I say this — | 我要说 |
[22:44] | anyone who does not support this one true king, | 不支持这位唯一真王的人 |
[22:48] | can be assured of suffering unendurable | 一定会遭受无法忍受的 |
[22:52] | and everlasting agony. | 永恒痛苦 |
[23:03] | I don’t hear applause. | 怎么听不到掌声 |
[23:15] | Dr. Turner was very specific. I need zinc and iron. | 特纳医生说的很明确 我需要锌和铁 |
[23:20] | Yeah, got it. | 嗯 知道了 |
[23:21] | And this article says calcium. | 这篇文章上还提到了钙 |
[23:23] | Cool. Bye. | 好 再见 |
[23:33] | Ms. Kline. | 克莱恩小姐 |
[23:35] | Yes? | 喂 |
[23:36] | This is Oliver in Dr. Turner’s office. | 我是特纳医生办公室的奥利弗 |
[23:38] | He’d like to see you in the office today. | 他今天希望您来趟办公室 |
[23:41] | I, uh, I was just in there. He said everything was fine. | 我刚去过 他说一切都好的 |
[23:44] | All right, well, he looked back through your test results | 嗯 他又看了一下您的检测结果 |
[23:46] | and there are some things he’d like to discuss. | 想跟您说些事 |
[23:48] | Does 5:00 p.m. work for you? | 下午5点您方便吗 |
[23:51] | I-I-I don’t think I can get away. | 我恐怕走不开 |
[23:53] | Well, he said it’s very important. | 他说这真的很重要 |
[23:55] | – 5:00 p.m.? – Um…sure. | -5点行吗 -好吧 |
[23:57] | Good, see you then. | 那好 到时见 |
[23:59] | Cool. | 厉害 |
[24:15] | I thought you’d be coming alone. | 我以为你会一个人来呢 |
[24:17] | Well, I thought we’d gotten past our trust issues. | 我以为我们已经彼此信任了呢 |
[24:19] | Look, if Dagon shows, | 如果大衮出现 |
[24:21] | we’re gonna need all the help we can get. | 我们会需要一切帮助 |
[24:23] | Renny Rawlings. | 兰尼·罗林斯 |
[24:25] | New man. | 新来的 |
[24:27] | Right. | 好吧 |
[24:28] | I’m Sam. This is Eileen Leahy. | 我是萨姆 这位是艾琳·莱希 |
[24:31] | Ah, the banshee girl. | 女妖姑娘 |
[24:34] | We have a file. | 我们有你的档案 |
[24:36] | From what Mick tells me, | 据米克告诉我 |
[24:37] | neither of you have any formal training. | 你们都没接受过正规训练 |
[24:40] | Fascinating. | 真有趣 |
[24:42] | – I was top of my class at Kendricks — – No one cares. | -我在肯德里克斯时是班级状元 -没人在乎 |
[24:48] | I, uh, brought the Colt just like you asked. | 我照你要求的拿来了柯尔特枪 |
[24:53] | But it’s gotta go back to HQ. | 但必须还回总部 |
[24:57] | Gee, Mick, I thought we’d gotten past the trust issues. | 米克 我们不是已经信任彼此了吗 |
[25:18] | Stay cool. Walk with me. | 冷静点 跟我走 |
[25:20] | Dean? | 迪恩 |
[25:49] | This everyone? | 就这些人了 |
[25:51] | Yeah. Still no word from Cass. | 嗯 小卡还没有消息 |
[25:53] | Right. Great. | 好吧 真好 |
[25:55] | Who’s this? | 这是谁 |
[25:56] | – He’s with Mick. – I’m Renny Rawlings. | -他跟米克来的 -我是兰尼·罗林斯 |
[25:58] | – Graduated Kendricks top of my — – Right. I don’t care. | -肯德里克斯毕业 -好啊 不在乎 |
[26:01] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[26:02] | – Don’t. – Okay. | -别 -好吧 |
[26:09] | Kelly… | 凯莉 |
[26:12] | Listen, we — we all know | 听着 我们都知道 |
[26:12] | you’re in a really… | 你的处境很… |
[26:15] | difficult situation, and we — we just… | 难做 我们只是想 |
[26:18] | We wanna help. | 我们想帮忙 |
[26:19] | You call this helping? | 你管这叫帮忙 |
[26:21] | Look, Kelly… That kid, it’s… I mean, it can’t… | 听着 凯莉 那孩子 它不能… |
[26:26] | I mean, it’s Lucifer’s. | 那是路西法的孩子 |
[26:27] | Yeah, I know. | 我知道 |
[26:30] | You think I wanted this to happen? | 你觉得我希望这样的吗 |
[26:36] | He used me. | 他利用了我 |
[26:41] | But I love this child. | 但我爱这个孩子 |
[26:44] | You will mean absolutely nothing to that child. | 你将对那个孩子毫无意义 |
[26:50] | That child will kill us all. | 那孩子将杀死我们所有人 |
[26:53] | That’s — that’s not happening, okay? We’re… | 不会那样的 我们… |
[26:55] | we’re gonna figure something out. We will. We — | 我们会有办法的 |
[26:57] | – This is absurd. – Don’t. | -这太荒唐了 -别 |
[27:07] | She’s here. | 她来了 |
[28:41] | I didn’t… I didn’t mean to. | 我不是有意的 |
[28:44] | I was shooting at the demon. | 我打的是那个恶魔 |
[28:47] | – I’m — – No, no, wait up. | -我… -不 等等 |
[28:48] | It was an accident. | 那是个意外 |
[28:51] | It’s all right. | 没事的 |
[28:53] | What are you doing? | 你干什么 |
[28:56] | She killed a Man of Letters. | 她杀了个记录者 |
[28:58] | S-she has to die. | 她必须死 |
[29:00] | – It was an accident! – It doesn’t matter! | -那是个意外 -无所谓 |
[29:03] | The Code. | 要守准则 |
[29:03] | No, hey, screw the Code. | 不 去他的准则 |
[29:05] | Don’t make this harder than it already is. | 别让我更难做了 |
[29:08] | Mick, you don’t have to do this. | 米克 你不用这样的 |
[29:09] | Yes, I do! | 我必须这么做 |
[29:11] | Please. | 求你 |
[29:13] | Don’t. | 别 |
[29:15] | Please. Please don’t. | 求你 别 |
[29:17] | The Code demands otherwise. | 但准则另有要求 |
[29:21] | Please. Please! | 求你 求你 |
[29:26] | Mick, Mick, listen to me. | 米克 听我说 |
[29:28] | Mick, look, I-I know you guys h-have this | 米克 我知道你们有 |
[29:31] | Men of Letters Code you blindly answer to, but… | 必须盲目遵守的记录者准则 |
[29:34] | look, you don’t have to do that, Mick. | 但听着 你不非得那么做的 米克 |
[29:38] | You’re better than that. | 你比那强 |
[29:42] | You only have to answer to yourself. | 你只需要听自己的 |
[29:44] | You only have to do what you know is right. | 你只需要做你认为正确的事 |
[29:49] | You only have to answer to your own code. | 你只需要遵从自己的准则 |
[30:05] | Just go. | 走吧 |
[30:07] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[30:22] | Well, that was unexpected. | 真是没料到 |
[30:26] | But invigorating. | 但令人振奋 |
[30:29] | I must say, when I first met you, I didn’t see this coming. | 我得说 我最初遇到你时 没料到会这样 |
[30:32] | My thought at the time was, | 我当时想的是 |
[30:35] | “I’ll end up shooting this one” | 我最终得杀了她 |
[30:45] | Life is full of surprises. | 生活处处是惊喜 |
[30:51] | Ketch. | 凯奇 |
[30:53] | Yes? | 怎么 |
[30:54] | You’re not…reading anything into this. | 你不会想太多吧 |
[30:57] | Like? | 比如 |
[30:59] | Like… | 比如 |
[31:01] | it means anything. | 这有任何意义 |
[31:05] | It… | 当然… |
[31:08] | You really needn’t worry. I… | 你不必担心 |
[31:11] | Truth is, I’m not… | 事实上 我没… |
[31:13] | built for that. | 那个心 |
[31:15] | And I suspect you aren’t either. | 我猜你也没有 |
[31:20] | You’re wrong. | 我有 |
[31:22] | But that was a long time ago. | 但那是很久以前了 |
[31:28] | So we’re good? | 那我们没事了吧 |
[31:31] | We are. | 是啊 |
[31:33] | And I notice you took my advice. | 我注意到你接受我的建议了 |
[31:38] | Advice? | 建议 |
[31:39] | You had a choice to make — your work or family ties. | 你要做出选择 工作 还是家庭关系 |
[31:46] | You know what? | 知道吗 |
[31:49] | It’s not either/or. | 这并不是非此即彼的 |
[31:51] | I have the same discussion with my boys. | 我跟我儿子也经历了这样的谈话 |
[31:53] | I’m not choosing hunting over them. | 我并不是选了猎魔不选他们 |
[31:56] | Why does it have to be one or the other? | 为什么非得是选一个放弃一个 |
[31:59] | So you want to have it all? | 你想要一切吗 |
[32:02] | Tryin’ to. | 我在努力 |
[32:05] | Good for you. | 那祝贺你 |
[32:14] | So how we lookin’? | 情况如何 |
[32:16] | You’re sure Crowley is occupied elsewhere? | 你确定克劳力在别处忙吗 |
[32:18] | Yeah, he’s on his rounds. | 他在巡视呢 |
[32:21] | Crowley’s got, like, two and a half more hours | 克劳力还要享受两个半小时 |
[32:23] | of gettin’ his pert, royal ass kissed. | 被人拍马屁 |
[32:29] | Well, upper left quadrant is sound. | 左上象限没问题 |
[32:32] | Restoration’s holding. No laminations detected. | 恢复状况良好 没发现增生 |
[32:38] | Lower left, likewise. | 左下方也是 |
[32:39] | You made the right decision, you know. | 你的决定是正确的 |
[32:42] | ‘Cause when the dust settles, | 等尘埃落定 |
[32:43] | there’s only gonna be one of us standing… | 我们中只会剩下一个人 |
[32:45] | and it ain’t gonna be the guy with the accent, | 而且不会是那个操着一口外国口音的 |
[32:47] | if you know what I mean. | 懂吗 |
[32:50] | I’m very, very impressed. | 我很感动 |
[32:56] | You’ll be happy to know the… | 您会很高兴知道 |
[32:59] | the vessel is completely sound. | 皮囊完全没问题 |
[33:01] | The repairs are secure. | 修复得很好 |
[33:03] | And the security system? | 安保系统呢 |
[33:05] | Whatever it is that lets Crowley turn me into his own | 允许克劳力把我变成他的手偶的 |
[33:08] | personal sock puppet. | 不管是什么魔法 |
[33:13] | I don’t hear words. | 怎么不说话 |
[33:15] | The — the s-system is very much I-intact. | 那个系统还完好无损 |
[33:21] | But you can disarm it? | 你可以解除它吧 |
[33:27] | I’m not really known for my patience. | 我并不是个有耐心的人 |
[33:31] | – I don’t quite have the means — – Who does? | -我没办法 -谁有 |
[33:33] | – Spivak. He designed — – Where is he? | -斯皮瓦克 是他设计了 -他在哪 |
[33:36] | Dead. | 死了 |
[33:38] | Dead? | 死了 |
[33:39] | Dead. | 对 |
[33:45] | Uh, yeah, after the system was installed, | 那个系统安装好后 |
[33:47] | Crowley killed Spivak to safeguard its secrets. | 克劳力就杀了斯皮瓦克 以保密 |
[33:52] | Well… | 好吧 |
[33:56] | You can crack it, right? | 你可以破解的吧 |
[33:59] | Y-yeah. I just need some time. | 嗯 我需要点时间 |
[34:03] | I’ll — I’ll be quick. | 我会尽快的 |
[34:04] | Good. | 很好 |
[34:06] | ‘Cause I am gettin’ stir crazy. | 因为我要闷疯了 |
[34:10] | And I’m about to be a dad. | 而且我要当爹了 |
[34:36] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[34:40] | No. | 有事 |
[34:43] | He wasn’t a monster. | 他不是个怪物 |
[34:46] | He was… | 他是 |
[34:48] | I… | 我 |
[34:55] | It was a mistake. | 那是个无心之失 |
[35:15] | Why are you doing this? | 你为什么要这么做 |
[35:17] | Oh, don’t even. | 少来 |
[35:19] | I tried, but clearly, you can’t be trusted. | 我试过了 但你显然不可信任 |
[35:22] | I was worried about the baby. | 我只是担心宝宝 |
[35:24] | I’m trying to protect him. | 我是想保护他 |
[35:26] | Oh, honey. You can’t. | 亲爱的 你做不到 |
[35:29] | I mean, you don’t need to. | 你不需要 |
[35:31] | I wasn’t lying. | 我没骗你 |
[35:33] | Your baby’s strong, so strong. | 你的宝宝非常强大 |
[35:36] | Whatever happens, he is going to be just fine. | 不管发生什么 他都不会有事 |
[35:42] | But you… | 但你 |
[35:45] | won’t. | 就有事了 |
[35:48] | Yeah, those weird little pains? | 嗯 那怪怪的疼痛感 |
[35:52] | Just a taste of what’s to come. | 后面还会更糟 |
[35:54] | ‘Cause, you know, birthing a nephilim? | 因为 生一个拿非利人 |
[36:00] | Fatal. | 是致命的 |
[36:02] | Always. | 一直都是 |
[36:28] | Ketch. | 凯奇 |
[36:31] | Why’d you call me here? | 你为什么叫我来 |
[36:33] | Oh, I didn’t. | 不是我 |
[36:43] | Mr. Davies. | 戴维斯先生 |
[36:46] | Dr. Hess. | 海斯博士 |
[36:48] | I didn’t think you left London. | 我不知道你离开了伦敦 |
[36:49] | I don’t. | 我也不想 |
[36:52] | But I have been tasked | 但我受命于 |
[36:55] | by the other elders to | 其他长老 |
[36:57] | fix this rapidly deteriorating situation. | 来挽救这急转直下的局面 |
[37:01] | – Ma’am, please. I’m — – Are you about to tell me | -夫人 拜托 我… -你是否想说 |
[37:05] | that you are doing the best that you can? | 你已经尽力了 |
[37:12] | Two days ago, | 两天前 |
[37:13] | according to your own report, | 据你的报告称 |
[37:16] | you let a Prince of Hell escape | 你让一个地狱王子 |
[37:19] | and the mother of Lucifer’s child. | 还有路西法孩子的母亲逃走了 |
[37:22] | And one of my best men was murdered by an American Hunter, | 而我最得力的一个手下被一名美国猎人杀了 |
[37:25] | – whom you allowed to live. – If I might — | -而你没有处决她 -容我说一句 |
[37:28] | These Hunters are out of control. | 这些猎人已经失控了 |
[37:32] | The brothers Winchester, in particular, | 尤其是温家兄弟 |
[37:34] | which Lady Bevell has exhaustedly documented. | 而贝维尔夫人早已竭力阐明 |
[37:37] | Ma’am, if — if you could just listen — | 夫人 请您听我说 |
[37:38] | To what? More excuses? | 听什么 更多借口吗 |
[37:43] | No. | 不 |
[37:45] | I don’t think I will. | 我不想听 |
[37:49] | Hunters are dogs, Mr. Davies. | 猎人就是狗 戴维斯先生 |
[37:54] | You give them an order, and they obey. | 你给他们下令 他们遵守 |
[37:59] | That’s how it works. | 这才是正道 |
[38:01] | So tell me, do they? | 告诉我 是这样吗 |
[38:04] | Do they obey you? | 他们遵你的命吗 |
[38:09] | No. | 不 |
[38:11] | Of course not. | 当然不了 |
[38:16] | So… | 所以 |
[38:18] | this Eileen Leahy will be found and killed | 找到这个艾琳·莱希 杀了她 |
[38:22] | in accordance with the Code. | 这是准则的要求 |
[38:25] | As for the Winchesters, | 至于温家人 |
[38:26] | like any rebellious Hunter, they will be investigated. | 如同对待所有叛逆猎人 调查他们 |
[38:29] | And, if found guilty, executed. | 如果被判有罪 就处决 |
[38:33] | “If”? | “如果” |
[38:35] | If they’re found guilty? | 如果被判有罪 |
[38:37] | Aren’t Hunters always found guilty? | 猎人难道不总是被判有罪吗 |
[38:39] | Be careful, Mr. Davies. | 小心点 戴维斯先生 |
[38:41] | No. | 不 |
[38:46] | My entire life with the Men of Letters, | 我跟随了记录者一辈子 |
[38:49] | I never broke a rule. | 从未坏过规矩 |
[38:51] | And yes, | 是的 |
[38:53] | at first I was shocked at how Sam and Dean operate. | 起初 萨姆和迪恩的行事方式令我震惊 |
[38:56] | But what Lady Bevell doesn’t mention | 但贝维尔夫人没有提到的 |
[38:58] | is the lives they’ve saved, | 是他们挽救的生命 |
[39:00] | monsters destroyed, | 杀掉的怪物 |
[39:02] | and outcomes made better not because of the Code, | 以及得到的更好的结果 那不是因为准则 |
[39:05] | but because of Sam and Dean Winchester’s | 而是因为萨姆和迪恩·温彻斯特 |
[39:07] | sense of what’s right. | 知道什么是对的 |
[39:08] | And that is the crux of the matter. | 这才是问题的关键 |
[39:11] | The Code is not a suggestion. | 准则不是建议 |
[39:13] | It’s an absolute. | 是绝对的要求 |
[39:15] | The Code is what separates us from the monsters. | 准则将我们和怪物区分开 |
[39:18] | It is the order by which we all live. | 是我们遵守的秩序 |
[39:22] | No. | 不 |
[39:27] | The code is what makes a young boy | 准则是用来逼小孩子 |
[39:29] | kill his best friend. | 杀挚友的 |
[39:32] | When I was a child, I had nothing. | 我小时候一无所有 |
[39:35] | I owed you everything, and I obeyed. | 我欠你一切 所以我服从了 |
[39:40] | But I’m a man now, Dr. Hess, | 但我现在是大人了 海斯博士 |
[39:43] | and I can see the choices, | 我看得到选择了 |
[39:46] | and I choose to do the right thing. | 我选择做正确的事 |
[40:02] | Mornin’. | 早 |
[40:05] | Mornin’. | 早 |
[40:08] | Hey, you, | 你 |
[40:10] | you hear anything from Cass yet? | 有小卡的消息了吗 |
[40:13] | No. Still MIA. | 没有 还失踪着 |
[40:16] | You think he’s all right? | 你觉得他还好吧 |
[40:19] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[40:23] | Where’s Eileen? | 艾琳呢 |
[40:25] | She took off. | 她走了 |
[40:26] | Uh, said she’s heading back to Ireland for a while. | 说要回爱尔兰待一阵 |
[40:28] | Just needs some time, I guess. | 需要点时间吧 |
[40:31] | Yeah, I get that. | 我能理解 |
[40:53] | Welcome back, sweetheart. | 欢迎回来 亲爱的 |
[41:07] | It’s over. | 结束了 |
[41:09] | The grand experiment recruiting American Hunters | 收服美国猎人的大实验 |
[41:13] | has failed. Utterly. | 彻底失败了 |
[41:19] | What would you like me to do? | 要我怎么做 |
[41:21] | Exterminate them. | 铲除他们 |
[41:25] | Every…last…one. | 一个不剩 |